时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | My name is Michael Westen. | 我叫迈克尔·韦斯顿 |
[00:03] | I used to be a spy until… | 我曾是一名间谍 但是 |
[00:05] | We got a burn notice on you. You’re blacklisted. | 我们收到你的免职通知 你被列入了黑名单 |
[00:08] | When you’re burned, you’ve got nothing — | 一旦被封杀 你就一无所有 |
[00:11] | No cash, no credit, no job history. | 没现金 没信用卡 没工作记录 |
[00:13] | You’re stuck in whatever city they decide to dump yoin. | 你被困在他们抛弃你的地方 |
[00:16] | -Where am I? -Miami. | -我在哪儿 -迈阿密 |
[00:18] | You do whatever work comes your way. | 你得做任何找上门的工作 |
[00:21] | You rely on anyone who’s still talking to you. | 你要依靠任何还理会你的人 |
[00:23] | A trigger-happy girlfriend… | 一个好战的前女友 |
[00:25] | Should we shoot them? | 开枪杀了他们吧 |
[00:26] | …an old friend who used to inform on you to the fbi… | 一个曾向联调局告发你的老朋友 |
[00:29] | You know spies — a bunch of bitchy little girls. | 你也知道嘛 间谍就是一堆小骚娘儿们 |
[00:31] | …family, too… | 还有家人 |
[00:32] | hey, is that your mom again? | 又是你妈妈打的吗 |
[00:33] | …if you’re desperate…. | 要是绝望的话 |
[00:34] | someone needs your help, michael. | 有人需要你的帮助 迈克尔 |
[00:35] | …and a down-and-out spy you met along the way. | 路遇一位落魄间谍 |
[00:38] | That’s how we do it, people. | 这就是我们的方式 伙计 |
[00:40] | Bottom line — as long as you’re burned, | 总之 在查明是谁把你炒了之前 |
[00:43] | You’re not going anywhere. | 你哪儿也去不了 |
[00:50] | “Dear michael, I don’t know if this letter will reach you, | 亲爱的迈克尔 不知道你能否收到这封信 |
[00:54] | “But the thought that it might is a small comfort in this place, | 不过拥有一丝指望 我也稍感慰藉 |
[00:57] | “Where even the smallest comfort is something. | 在这里 再微小的慰藉也很重要 |
[01:00] | “It seems likely it will be my home from now on, | 现在看来我可能要在这里待很久 |
[01:02] | “Until I’m officially tried. | 除非我的案子正式开审 |
[01:04] | “They’re holding me at Allarod Federal Penitentiary, | 他们把我关在奥拉若德联邦监狱 |
[01:07] | “A maximum-security facility for, as they like to say, | 如他们所说 这座顶级戒备监狱 |
[01:10] | “‘the worst of the worst.’ | 专门关押”穷凶极恶之人” |
[01:12] | “My trial is still some months away, | 我的案子离开庭还有几个月 |
[01:14] | “But my lawyer tells me that my confession | 但律师要我把一切 |
[01:16] | “Makes a legal defense… A challenge. | 说成是正当防卫 这是个挑战 |
[01:20] | “I told her not to waste her time. | 我告诉她不要浪费时间 |
[01:22] | “The worst part, really, is what they make you give up in here. | 可最糟的是 他们会逼得你放弃一切 |
[01:26] | “It’s not just your freedom. | 不仅是自由 |
[01:28] | “They take your dignity, your hope… | 他们还会夺走你的自尊和希望 |
[01:32] | “So you give up and do as you’re told. | 然后你便放弃挣扎 服从命令 |
[01:35] | “And you know how good I am at doing what I’m told. | 你也知道 我很擅长服从命令 |
[01:38] | “For the most part, I’m just another prisoner. | 其实 我只是其中一个囚犯 |
[01:40] | “I don’t expect to make many friends here, but, | 也不指望在这里结交朋友 |
[01:42] | then, I’ve never made friends easily, anyway.” | 反正我从来都不擅长交友 |
[01:49] | “At least I have a little privacy. | 至少可以保留一点隐私 |
[01:52] | “When I’m not in the yard, at meals, or on work duty, | 当我不在院子里 不吃饭或者不干活的时候 |
[01:54] | “I’m housed in a unit for violent offenders…alone. | 我就独自在关押暴力犯的单人牢房里 |
[02:00] | “It reminds me of the first time that I lost you in Ireland. | 这让我想起第一次在爱尔兰失去你的时候 |
[02:04] | “I’d see you in my dreams, but I’d wake up… | 我梦到你 可醒来时… |
[02:09] | “And you were still gone. | 你却还是没有回来 |
[02:12] | “The dreams hurt, but they were all that kept me going. | 梦虽残酷 却是我一直不懈的动力 |
[02:16] | “They did then… and they do now. | 以前如此 此刻依然 |
[02:21] | Love, Fi.” | 爱你的菲 |
[02:25] | You all right, brother? | 伙计 没事吧 |
[02:27] | She’s close to giving up. | 她快坚持不住了 |
[02:35] | I need to see her, Sam. | 萨姆 我要见她 |
[02:36] | She has to know we’re trying to get her out. | 得让她知道我们在努力营救她 |
[02:38] | I’m afraid you can’t, Mike. She’s too high a risk. | 迈克 恐怕不行 见她太冒险 |
[02:40] | Look, I had to pull strings | 为了拿到这封信 |
[02:41] | at Homeland Security just to get that letter. | 我连国土资源部的关系都用上了 |
[02:43] | So seeing her? Forget it. | 你还想见她 算了吧 |
[02:46] | Now, come on. | 来吧 |
[02:48] | Before you wreck a perfectly good table, | 你有功夫砸这么好的桌子 |
[02:50] | you should get talking with your pals at the CIA | 还是和你中情局的老朋友叙叙旧 |
[02:53] | and get some help. | 找他们帮忙 |
[02:55] | I already talked to Pearce. She tried. | 我已经找过皮尔斯 她也试过 |
[02:57] | No one’s touching this. | 但这事谁都插不了手 |
[03:00] | You know, Mike, uh, | 迈克 不妨听我一句 |
[03:01] | you used to have friends in high places at the agency. | 你以前和中情局高层有交情 |
[03:04] | I know they turned their backs on you | 我知道他们背叛过你 |
[03:05] | When you got burned, but… | 你虽然已经被黑 但… |
[03:07] | Why would they help me now? | 那他们现在凭什么帮我 |
[03:08] | Maybe if you give them a reason to. | 这你就找个理由呗 |
[03:11] | There are certain people in life you get stuck with, | 生活中总会有一种人你始终无法摆脱 |
[03:14] | whether you love them, | 不是你非常崇敬他们 |
[03:15] | they drive you nuts, or both. | 就是他们把你逼疯 或者两者都有 |
[03:17] | They’ve made you who you are. | 正是他们成就了你 |
[03:19] | For most people, it’s a coach or a favorite teacher. | 对大部分人来说这种人是教练或最喜欢的老师 |
[03:22] | For a spy, it’s his training officer. | 而对间谍来说 就是教官 |
[03:25] | Michael. | 迈克尔 |
[03:26] | 汤姆·卡德 迈克尔的教官 | |
[03:29] | Tom. | 汤姆 |
[03:30] | How long’s it been? Eight years? | 多久没见了 八年了吧 |
[03:32] | Something like that. | 差不多吧 |
[03:35] | Sit, please. | 请坐 |
[03:38] | There’s no need to pretend for me. | 在我面前就开门见山吧 |
[03:41] | – I, um — – Good. | -我… -那就好 |
[03:42] | You have every reason in the world to hate my guts. | 你心里怎么怨恨我都行 |
[03:45] | I wasn’t exactly great at returning | 我不擅长打电话安慰人 |
[03:46] | calls when you, | 你出事那会儿… |
[03:47] | Um…well, you know. | 你也知道 |
[03:50] | It was nothing personal. | 这个实在无关个人 |
[03:52] | There simply wasn’t anything I could do to help you. | 我实在是帮不到你 |
[03:55] | You can make it up to me now. | 那你现在可以补偿我 |
[03:56] | I need to see Fiona Glenanne. | 我要见菲欧娜·格兰恩 |
[03:57] | This is all about your girlfriend? | 你就是为女友的事找我 |
[03:59] | Yeah, I heard about that situation. | 是 情况我都听说了 |
[04:01] | Trust me — she’s innocent. | 相信我 她是无辜的 |
[04:03] | Look…just do yourself a favor… | 你还是识时务一些 |
[04:09] | and walk away. | 别管了 |
[04:10] | – Not with this, I can’t. – You have to. | -这件事我做不到 -你必须要做到 |
[04:12] | Your status at the agency is not exactly helped | 你和她的关系 |
[04:15] | by your association with her. | 对你在局里的情况很不利 |
[04:17] | You are just back in. | 你刚回归 |
[04:19] | Card, I know you’ve been moved from training to operations, | 卡德 我知道你从训练组调到了行动组 |
[04:22] | so if I have to earn some points around here | 所以我如果想赢得认可 |
[04:24] | to make this happen, just give me a job. | 做成这事 给我个任务我来证明 |
[04:27] | You want a job… with me? | 你想让我…给你任务 |
[04:32] | You’re serious? | 说真的吗 |
[04:37] | Come on. | 得了吧 |
[04:38] | I will do whatever it takes, Card. | 卡德 只要能成事 做什么都可以 |
[04:40] | Now, you owe me at least that. | 这是你欠我的 |
[04:41] | I was your star pupil. | 我是你的明星弟子 |
[04:43] | Hell, you’re sitting in that chair because of me. | 你能坐上这把交椅 还不都是我的功劳 |
[04:50] | I can’t even believe I’m doing this. | 我都不相信自己会这么做 |
[04:54] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[04:56] | Fine. | 行 |
[04:58] | There is…something. | 是有那么一件事 |
[05:01] | I wasn’t gonna do it | 我还没打算做 |
[05:02] | because I didn’t have an operative in Miami. | 因为我在迈阿密没特工 |
[05:04] | I guess I do now. | 现在看来你就是了 |
[05:05] | Michael, let’s be real clear about this right up front. | 迈克尔 丑话说前头 |
[05:08] | If you screw this up, | 如果搞砸了 |
[05:10] | there is not going to be any lifeline, no safety net. | 可没有任何援手和保障 |
[05:13] | It’s just going to be you and me | 就只剩下你和我 |
[05:16] | with our asses flapping in the wind. | 等着死翘翘了 |
[05:20] | And exactly how does that sound to you? | 你觉得如何 |
[05:23] | That sounds like a risk I’m willing to take. | 我觉得这个险值得一冒 |
[05:34] | We have your table ready, Mr. Card. | 卡德先生 您的桌子已经备好 |
[05:36] | John, how are you? | 约翰 你好 |
[05:39] | Seems like old times, huh? | 还是老样子对吧 |
[05:40] | If by “old times,” You mean running me through | 你说的”老样子”是指训练我每天只睡一小时 |
[05:41] | counter-interrogation exercises on one hour of sleep. | 还要做反审讯训练吗 |
[05:44] | Oh, cry me a river, Michael. I wasn’t that bad on you. | 迈克尔 得了吧 我对你有那么坏吗 |
[05:46] | The old Card never would have treated me | 以前的卡德绝对不会请我吃 |
[05:48] | to a five-star meal. | 五星大餐 |
[05:50] | Who said the new Card was? | 谁说我今天要请了 |
[05:53] | Whiskey neat? | 还是纯威士忌吗 |
[05:54] | And an iced tea for my friend. | 给我朋友来一杯冰茶 |
[05:55] | That is still your drink of choice, yes? | 你现在还好这个对吧 |
[05:57] | Nothing gets by you, Card — nothing. | 什么都躲不过你的眼睛 卡德 |
[05:59] | Cheers. | 干杯 |
[06:03] | It’s funny. | 有意思 |
[06:05] | What? | 什么 |
[06:06] | Me being the one to help you see Fiona. | 我居然帮你见菲欧娜 |
[06:09] | – Why? Because you never liked her? | 为什么 因为你不喜欢她 |
[06:11] | – I liked her fine. | 我挺喜欢她 |
[06:12] | 我不喜欢的是我的得意门生 I didn’t like my PROT镚? | |
[06:13] | sleeping with a foreign arms trader | 在卧底的时候和一个外国军火贩子 |
[06:15] | he met under a cover I.D. | 纠缠不清 |
[06:16] | That sort of thing can make your training officer look bad. | 这种事让我这个教官脸上挂不住 |
[06:19] | You said she would ruin my life. | 你是说 她会毁了我 |
[06:21] | I was just calling it the way I saw it. | 我看见什么说什么 |
[06:22] | In my defense, I didn’t know so many people | 我先说清楚 我可不知道 |
[06:25] | would be lining up to ruin your life anyway. | 还有这么多人正排队想要你命呢 |
[06:29] | So, what’s the job you need me for? | 你给我的任务是什么 |
[06:32] | I have spent most of the last year down in Mexico | 去年大部分时间我都在墨西哥 |
[06:35] | in a joint CIA-DEA task force | 一个中情局和缉毒局的联合特遣部队 |
[06:38] | focused on the Zetas Cartel — | 专注泽塔斯组织犯案… |
[06:40] | 1,000 man-hours. | 花了1000多工时 |
[06:42] | We have exactly squat to show for it. | 已经全部埋伏很久 |
[06:45] | Where in Mexico? | 墨西哥什么地方 |
[06:46] | No need to even pack your bags. | 你也不用打包了 |
[06:48] | Cartel is trying to establish a foothold in Miami. | 这个组织打算在迈阿密建一个据点 |
[06:51] | We need to shut them down there. | 我们则要断掉它 |
[06:53] | Right now, we are focused on two Mexican nationals. | 现在 我们已经锁定两个墨西哥人 |
[06:57] | Ramiro Salazar is the boss. | 拉米罗·萨拉扎是头目 |
[07:00] | He’s not gonna get my vote for grandfather of the year.He’s not even the real problem. | 绝非善类 但他不是真正的问题 |
[07:03] | That title belongs to Rafael Montero. | 真正的麻烦的是拉斐尔·蒙特罗 |
[07:06] | He’s linked to 10 homicides. | 他背有十桩命案 |
[07:09] | He’s totally paranoid. | 是个杀人狂 |
[07:10] | Every time I get somebody close to him, | 每次派人接近他 |
[07:11] | they wind up dead, chopped up in about a hundred little pieces. | 都被他杀掉 还被分尸几百块 |
[07:14] | I assume you have a plan. | 你应该有计划了吧 |
[07:16] | We caught a break in | 我们在维拉克鲁斯城外的 |
[07:17] | an operation out of Veracruz, | 一次行动中抓住一个人 |
[07:18] | found out that 2 tons of cocaine are coming into Miami | 发现未来48小时内将有两吨可卡因 |
[07:21] | in the next 48 hours. | 流入迈阿密 |
[07:23] | We need to figure out where that shipment is landing. | 我们要找出运毒船在哪里靠岸 |
[07:26] | I’m in. | 我去 |
[07:38] | Who is it? | 谁 |
[07:39] | Your mother. | 你老妈 |
[07:40] | And me, bro. | 还有我 兄弟 |
[07:43] | Nate, what are you doing here? | 内特 你来干什么 |
[07:45] | Well, I guess I could ask you the same question. | 我正要问你呢 |
[07:48] | Where’s Ruth and the baby? | 露丝和孩子呢 |
[07:49] | Back in Vegas. | 还在维加斯 |
[07:50] | Look, I heard what went down around here. | 这里的事我已经听说了 |
[07:51] | I figured you could use some support. | 我想你可能需要帮助 |
[07:53] | I’m gonna be staying for a while. | 我就来待一段时间 |
[07:54] | You don’t need to do that. | 你不用这样做 |
[07:56] | Look, uh, Michael, the reason that I, uh, | 迈克尔 我把内特拉来 |
[07:58] | dragged nate over here is I thought | 是因为我想 |
[08:00] | it would be nice if the two of you talked | 你们兄弟俩能谈谈 |
[08:01] | about, you know, things. | 那些事 |
[08:04] | ’cause God knows you never talk to me. | 我知道你不肯对我说 |
[08:06] | I just can’t do this right now. | 我现在做不到 |
[08:07] | I have an assignment that may help me get to see Fiona. | 我有任务 完成的话就能见到菲欧娜 |
[08:10] | Okay, okay. Not now. I get it. | 好 现在不行 我明白了 |
[08:13] | Mom, just not right now, all right? | 妈 现在不行 听到没 |
[08:15] | Take care, you and Fiona both. | 你和菲欧娜都要保重 |
[08:26] | Going to prison is always a possibility for an operative. | 间谍随时都可能进监狱 |
[08:29] | When your job involves working outside the law, | 执行任务可能会僭越法律 |
[08:32] | sometimes it can’t be avoided. | 有时这些实在难以避免 |
[08:34] | If you find yourself inside, | 如果已经身陷其中 |
[08:36] | the first thing to remember is patience. | 首要之事便是保持耐心 |
[08:39] | You have to take your time, figure out who the players are, | 你要尽快找出谁是老大 |
[08:42] | and stay out of trouble as long as you can… | 尽可能避免麻烦 |
[08:46] | Because, inevitably, trouble will come to you. | 如若不然 麻烦自会找上门来 |
[09:02] | No need to eat off the floor. | 不用吃地上的 |
[09:04] | Here. | 给 |
[09:20] | Welcome to Allarod Federal Pen. | 欢迎来到奥拉若德联邦监狱 |
[09:31] | There’s a spot over here if you want it. | 你愿意的话 可以坐这边 |
[09:39] | You know, I’d think twice before eating that. | 我要是你 吃前可要想清楚 |
[09:44] | D.B. thinks she’s, uh, queen of the cellblock. | 狱霸把自己当成监狱女王 |
[09:46] | She does this to every single new girl. | 每个新来的都要被她戏弄 |
[09:53] | All right, so, here’s the deal. | 事情是这样的 |
[09:55] | Every– everyone’s looking at you right now. | 现在所有人都看着你 |
[09:57] | And if, uh, you don’t eat her little gift, | 如果你不吃这个小见面礼 |
[10:00] | you’re spitting in her face. | 就是不给她面子 |
[10:02] | She’s your enemy. | 她就成为你的敌人 |
[10:04] | And if I do? | 如果你吃 |
[10:06] | Then she owns you. | 你就是她的人了 |
[10:08] | See, I made that mistake when I first got here. | 我刚来时 就犯了这个错误 |
[10:10] | I took her little gift and, you know, | 我收下她的小礼物 |
[10:12] | Kind of got a little tired of her telling me | 后来我厌倦了 |
[10:13] | what to do all the time. | 总是对她言听计从 |
[10:15] | So she gave me another little gift — | 然后她又送我一份小礼物 |
[10:16] | A scar to remember her by. | 一个能让你记住她的伤疤 |
[10:23] | Thanks for the tip. | 谢谢提示 |
[10:26] | I never did care much for apples. | 我对苹果从来都没什么兴趣 |
[10:36] | Man, these guys are hardcore. | 这些家伙真不好对付 |
[10:37] | Is that a problem there, champ? | 有什么问题吗 牛人 |
[10:39] | Because Michael led me to believe | 迈克尔跟我说 |
[10:40] | that you had experience with Cartels. | 你跟卡特尔组织打过交道 |
[10:42] | Oh, I do. I just don’t usually spend my vacation days | 没错 但我一般不会把假期花在 |
[10:44] | going after guys that feed their enemies to alligators. | 追踪那些对付敌人毫不心软的人身上 |
[10:47] | All right, then, let’s get down to business. | 好吧 我们谈谈正事 |
[11:03] | You must be Card. | 你一定就是卡德吧 |
[11:04] | Sam Axe. | 我是萨姆·亚克斯 |
[11:06] | I’m sorry — is that what I think it is? | 不好意思 这是我想的那东西吗 |
[11:07] | Yep. Welcome to my least favorite job ever. | 没错 欢迎加入我最讨厌的工作 |
[11:10] | Okay, what’s with the corpse? | 好吧 这尸体是怎么回事 |
[11:11] | It’s part of our cover I.D. with Montero. | 这是为了我们在蒙特罗面前的伪装身份而弄的 |
[11:14] | You two will approach as DEA agents | 你们作为缉毒局特工 |
[11:17] | Alex Russel and Ben Osborne. | 亚历克斯·罗素和本·奥斯本接近他 |
[11:19] | You will tell them that you are skimming agency funds. | 跟他们说你们从局里的资金捞油水 |
[11:22] | Your boss found out — you shot him. | 被你们的老板发现了 你们就射死了他 |
[11:24] | – Our boss being that dead guy? – Yes. | -尸体是我们的老板 -是啊 |
[11:27] | Might seem like a bit much, but without that dead body, | 可能是有点过分 但要是没有尸体 |
[11:29] | Montero’s not gonna buy your story. | 蒙特罗才不会买你们的账 |
[11:31] | Where’d we get the dead guy? | 这尸体是哪里来的 |
[11:33] | Oh, he’s a gunshot victim, | 他是一起枪杀受害者 |
[11:34] | Courtesy of the coroner’s office. | 从验尸官办公室弄来的 |
[11:39] | I’ll go get the guy ready. | 我去把他弄得像样一点 |
[11:42] | The idea being you went to gun him down, | 故事是这样的 你干掉他的时候 |
[11:44] | and you stumbled across an op that he was running | 正好撞见了他正在调查的 |
[11:47] | against the cartels. | 卡特尔集团的事 |
[11:48] | We scare Montero into moving his shipment | 我们去吓唬吓唬蒙特罗 让他把载货 |
[11:50] | some place we can bust it. | 转移到我们能拦截的地方 |
[11:51] | All right, listen to me carefully. | 好 仔细听我说 |
[11:53] | You got to have each other’s backs. | 你们必须互相支持才行 |
[11:54] | If Montero even looks at you sideways, | 如果蒙特罗对你们斜一下眼睛 |
[11:56] | you pull out, you get it? | 你们就退出 听到没 |
[11:58] | When you go in, you’re gonna be mostly by yourselves. | 一旦加入 就基本只能靠你们自己了 |
[12:00] | You’ll have each other and this bug. | 你们仅有的就是彼此 还有这个窃听器 |
[12:03] | Click the top of that pen, you’re transmitting. | 按一下笔头 就开始传输信号 |
[12:04] | It’ll make it through most scans | 它能通过大多数扫描器 |
[12:06] | and has a range of 3 miles. | 信号射程达到三英里 |
[12:08] | Michael, Michael… please don’t break it. | 迈克尔 迈克尔 千万别弄坏了 |
[12:11] | Red tape is brutal at the agency these days. | 局里的官僚作风最近非常野蛮 |
[12:13] | I’ll guard it with my life. | 我用性命来做担保 |
[12:15] | That a boy. | 这样才像话 |
[12:30] | What the hell is this? | 这是什么玩意 |
[12:31] | Surveillance, Miami style. | 迈阿密风格的监控 |
[12:33] | I mean, you can’t park a block away from Diego’s | 既然把车停在离迭戈餐厅这么近的地方 |
[12:36] | and not get the best cafecitos in town. | 怎么能不喝一杯城里最好的小咖啡 |
[12:39] | What? I figured mojitos were out of the question. | 怎么啦 不是说不让喝酒吗 |
[12:42] | Is Mike’s bug live? | 迈克的窃听器开着吗 |
[12:43] | No. Doesn’t go live till he approaches Montero. | 没有 他要到接近了蒙特罗以后才开 |
[12:51] | Think Montero’s gonna be hard to spot? | 你觉得蒙特罗会很难找吗 |
[12:58] | 拉斐尔·蒙特罗 安全专家 | |
[12:59] | 拉斐尔·蒙特罗 精神变态者 | |
[13:16] | Jesse, wait up. | 杰西 等一下 |
[13:21] | We’ve got a problem. | 出了点问题 |
[13:23] | I miss something? | 有什么我没注意到的吗 |
[13:24] | The man with Montero knows me. | 跟蒙特罗在一起的那男的认识我 |
[13:26] | His name is Gellman. He’s a drug lawyer. | 他叫戈尔曼 是个处理毒品案的律师 |
[13:28] | I met him on another job. | 我在别的案子里见过他 |
[13:30] | “Met” as in… | “见过”的意思是… |
[13:31] | Let’s just say he lost one of his clients permanently because of me. | 就是他因为我而永远地丢掉了一个客户 |
[13:35] | – I’m calling this off. – Calling it off? Wait, wait, wait, wait. | -我得取消这次行动 -取消 等等 |
[13:37] | Mike, he knows you. He doesn’t know me. | 迈克 他认识的是你又不是我 |
[13:38] | Just give me the bug. I’ll make the approach. | 把窃听器给我 我去跟他谈 |
[13:40] | The whole point of this is it’s a two-man job. | 这个案子的关键是要两个人一起配合 |
[13:41] | No, the whole point is this is your one chance to see Fi. | 不 关键是这是你见到菲的一个机会 |
[13:43] | – I can’t let you do this. – Mike…I’m doing this. | -我不能让你冒险 -迈克 我要做 |
[13:46] | Jesse. | 杰西 |
[13:47] | Fi’s my friend, too. I want to help. | 菲也是我的朋友 我想帮她 |
[13:49] | Just get out of here before you get spotted. Come on. | 你赶紧在被发现之前离开这里 快点 |
[13:52] | Just go. I got this, man. | 走吧 我能搞定的 |
[13:58] | Oh, no, what the hell is going on? | 不对 怎么回事 |
[14:00] | You’re supposed to be up with Jesse. | 你应该跟杰西在一起才对 |
[14:01] | Change of plans. | 计划有变 |
[14:03] | Let me see if I’ve got this straight. | 让我弄弄清楚是怎么回事 |
[14:05] | So, you left Jesse up there all by himself. | 你把杰西一个人扔在那里 |
[14:08] | Do you know how dangerous Montero is? | 你知道蒙特罗这人有多危险吗 |
[14:10] | I would have blown my cover. I didn’t have a choice. | 我会暴露身份的 我没别的选择 |
[14:13] | Sure you did. | 你当然有别的选择 |
[14:13] | You could have called it off, like you were trained to do, | 你可以取消任务 就像训练时教的那样 |
[14:16] | Like you were ordered to do. | 就像我命令你去做的那样 |
[14:18] | What do you think you’re doing? | 你以为你在搞什么 |
[14:19] | What does it look like I’m doing? | 你看我在搞什么 |
[14:20] | Playing tiddledywinks? | 在玩弹小圆盘的游戏吗 |
[14:21] | I’m going to extract your buddy. | 我得去把你兄弟救出来 |
[14:23] | This is over. | 这事没戏了 |
[14:25] | We had exactly one chance to get these guys. | 我们就这么一次机会跟他们接触 |
[14:27] | Maybe we could have regrouped | 本来如果你和波特中止计划 |
[14:29] | if you and porter had aborted, | 我们可以重新组一下队 |
[14:30] | but you didn’t. | 但你们没有中止 |
[14:30] | So, here’s a suggestion. | 所以现在的办法就是 |
[14:32] | Here’s a suggestion! | 听好了 |
[14:34] | Suit up! | 全副武装 |
[14:36] | No. | 不行 |
[14:38] | At this point, Michael, you’re not thinking clearly. | 迈克尔 你这会儿脑子不太清楚 |
[14:41] | You’re distracted. | 你意气用事了 |
[14:42] | You’re desperate to get your girlfriend out of prison. | 你想把女朋友弄出监狱想疯了 |
[14:44] | But here’s the bottom line. | 但是你得有个下限 |
[14:46] | You just put my mission and your pal’s life on the line. | 你正把我的任务和你同事的命悬在半空 |
[14:50] | Let me tell you something, Card. | 我告诉你 卡德 |
[14:51] | You need a win — badly. | 你正急切地渴望胜利 |
[14:53] | You wouldn’t have let me anywhere near this op if you didn’t. | 不然你根本就不会让我接手这个任务 |
[14:56] | Now, you trained me. You know me. | 是你训练了我 你了解我 |
[14:58] | I’m the same operative as I was before. | 我跟以前一样有执行力 |
[15:00] | You let me see this through. | 你让我看清局势 |
[15:02] | The bug is live. I’m about to go in. | 窃听器打开了 我现在要进去了 |
[15:04] | Guys, we got a man wading into deep water out there, | 伙计们 这里有个人跋山涉水深入敌区 |
[15:06] | So we got to fish or cut bait, but we got to decide now. | 我们是入虎穴还是放弃 得快点决定了 |
[15:11] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[15:13] | Let’s go ahead and see if you can still run an op. | 我们一起来看看你是不是还能做好任务 |
[15:52] | Get away, girls. | 走开 小姑娘们 |
[15:58] | All right. Okay. | 好吧 |
[16:00] | Agent Russel, my client’s got nothing to say to you. | 罗素探员 我的客户没什么要跟你说的 |
[16:05] | And if you want to contact my client, | 如果你想跟我客户联系 |
[16:06] | You’re gonna do it through me in the appropriate manner, | 你得态度端正地先跟我聊一聊 |
[16:09] | through the — | 通过 |
[16:10] | Oh, official channels, all that. | 官方途径什么的 |
[16:12] | I got it. I respect it. Plug your ears, hmm? | 我知道 我无意冒犯 捂住耳朵 |
[16:17] | I have access to a DEA safe house | 我能进入一间缉毒局的安全屋 |
[16:20] | filled with information about an investigation | 里面有各种各样的调查信息 |
[16:22] | into your client and his friends in los zetas. | 关于你客户和他朋友在洛斯齐塔斯做的事 |
[16:24] | Now, I would be willing to arrange for your client | 我现在想以合理的价格 |
[16:28] | To visit this safe house for a reasonable price. | 安排你的客户去那间房看看 |
[16:31] | Stop. Stop right there. | 停 先停一下 |
[16:34] | Mr. Montero, as your lawyer, | 蒙特罗先生 作为你的律师 |
[16:36] | I shouldn’t be hearing this, | 我不该知道这些 |
[16:37] | but I strongly advise you finish your lunch. | 但我强烈建议你先吃完午餐再说 |
[16:43] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[16:45] | Anyway, | 不管怎么样 |
[16:46] | due to circumstances that I’d rather not get into, | 因为我有些实在不想碰到的麻烦 |
[16:49] | I have to torch said safe house within the next — | 我一定得在接下来… |
[16:54] | Oh, I don’t know — 12 hours. | 十二小时把安全屋的事搞定 |
[16:56] | You really want to check it out before that happens. | 你一定会想知道里面有什么的 |
[16:58] | Mm. And how would I repay your kindness? | 那我要怎么回报你的慷慨帮助呢 |
[17:02] | I’m glad you asked. | 你能提到真是太好了 |
[17:03] | If you like what you see, | 如果你看到的情报有用 |
[17:04] | which I know that you will, | 我相信肯定是有用的 |
[17:05] | you put me on the payroll, hmm? | 你就让我入伙吧 |
[17:07] | I’d be, like, your guy in the DEA. | 我会成为你在缉毒局的内应 |
[17:10] | Oh, sorry, I’m not hiring. I got all the guys I need. | 对不起 我没打算招人 我人手满了 |
[17:14] | Oh. Well, I suggest that you create a new opening. | 那我建议你重新招募 |
[17:20] | You don’t walk away, I’ll create a big opening. | 你不快滚 我会开个很大的口子 |
[17:25] | One push of this, | 我按一下 |
[17:27] | and you’re bloodier than my steak. | 你就会比我的牛排看起来还血淋淋的 |
[17:30] | Okay. I take it that you’re not interested. | 好吧 我想你是不感兴趣 |
[17:33] | I’m gonna keep it moving. | 我现在就走 |
[17:36] | Well, um, your loss. | 这个 是你的损失 |
[17:38] | And when you lose the 2 tons of coke coming up from veracruz, | 等到你丢了维拉克鲁斯的那两吨可卡因 |
[17:41] | don’t say I didn’t warn you. Adios, amigo. | 可别说我没提醒你 再见了 朋友 |
[17:43] | Wait. What? | 等等 你说什么 |
[17:46] | What do you think I’ve been talking about? | 不然你觉得我在跟你讲什么啊 |
[17:47] | Your shipment’s about to get busted. | 你的载货要被人抄了 |
[17:49] | That’s what I’m selling here — | 所以我才跟你谈的 |
[17:50] | A chance for you to save your new franchise in Miami. | 给你一个机会挽救你在迈阿密的经营权 |
[17:59] | – You’re one hell of a salesman. – Oh, thank you. | -你真是个该死的经销员啊 -谢谢 |
[18:02] | Let’s go see this place. | 我们去看看这个地方 |
[18:10] | What’d I say? | 看我说什么了 |
[18:13] | Look at all this. Do you recognize that guy? | 看这是什么 你认识这人吗 |
[18:16] | Is it me, or does someone have a secret admirer? | 是我错了 还是有人被神秘人士盯上了 |
[18:22] | Operation frostbite? | 冻伤手术 |
[18:23] | Yeah, it’s the code name for the op. | 这是那个任务的代码 |
[18:25] | “Request for swat approved for location zebra, | 请求特种部队批准这片斑马区域 |
[18:28] | – 3/16, 1900 hours?” – Yep. | -3/16 1900小时 -是啊 |
[18:30] | That’s the code for, “They’re about to bust the hell | 这句的意思就是说 “他们马上就要 |
[18:31] | out of your shipment.” | 抄了你的货物” |
[18:33] | How do they know about this?! | 他们怎么会知道这种事 |
[18:37] | Hey. Okay, hey. | 别激动 |
[18:39] | Who’s in charge of this place?! | 这地方是谁负责的 |
[18:41] | Mr. Montero, as I mentioned, | 蒙特罗先生 我之前说了 |
[18:42] | I don’t want to get into the details, okay? | 我不想卷进细节里 |
[18:44] | Enough games. Okay? | 游戏玩够了吧 |
[18:45] | You trying to play me?! | 你想耍我 |
[18:47] | Are you trying to play me?! | 你是不是在耍我 |
[18:49] | If you don’t tell me what I want to know, | 你要是不把我想知道的说清楚 |
[18:52] | I’m gonna take this knife | 我就会用这把刀 |
[18:53] | and I’m gonna gut you right here where you stand. | 当场直接手刃了你 |
[18:56] | It’s my boss. It’s my boss’s op. | 是我老板 这是我老板的任务 |
[18:59] | Where is he?! | 他在哪里 |
[19:00] | I was skimming cash. He found out. I — I… | 我在数钞票 他发现了 我就… |
[19:04] | I-I kind of accidentally discharged my weapon | 我就不小心用我的抢 |
[19:07] | into his body… four times. | 把他射死了 连射了四次 |
[19:16] | He kind of accidentally shot his boss four times. | 他不小心射了他老板四次 |
[19:21] | I love it! | 说得太好了 |
[19:22] | I stashed the body, I came straight to you, man. | 我把尸体藏起来了 然后直接来找你 |
[19:24] | Hand to god. | 我向上帝保证 |
[19:24] | You stashed the body? | 你把尸体藏起来了 |
[19:26] | Where? | 藏哪了 |
[19:47] | That’s a year’s worth of bacon. | 这一大块培根够吃一年的了 |
[19:48] | Yeah, it’s good old Zack — Zack Simon. | 这就是老扎克 扎克·西蒙 |
[19:52] | He ran the task force assigned to you guys. | 他是负责调查你们这个任务的头儿 |
[19:56] | Nice piece of shooting. | 枪法很不错嘛 |
[19:57] | Guess I have a knack for it. | 我想我是有诀窍吧 |
[19:59] | Knack for it? | 有诀窍 |
[20:02] | – I like you! – Yeah. | -我喜欢你这人 -谢谢 |
[20:05] | Get him to move the shipment. | 快让他去转移货物 |
[20:06] | When he doesn’t check in, he’s gonna be missed. | 他要是没按时报到 就会被报失踪 |
[20:08] | Okay? Which means you guys got to redirect your shipment, | 也就是说你们得快点把货挪走 |
[20:11] | Like, now. | 最好是现在就行动 |
[20:13] | There’s actually a spot in dadeland cove | 在大德兰海湾有个地方 |
[20:16] | that would be perfect. | 很不错 |
[20:17] | The local P.D. — they got a beef with the DEA, | 当地警局跟缉毒局关系不太好 |
[20:19] | So they don’t — don’t let them operate in the area. | 所以他们不让缉毒局在那里执行任务 |
[20:22] | Dadeland cove, huh? | 大德兰海湾 |
[20:23] | Yeah, safest place in Miami, man. | 是啊 迈阿密最安全的地方了 |
[20:27] | I’ll think about it. | 我会考虑那里的 |
[20:29] | In the meantime, we need to go talk to somebody. | 这会我们还要去跟一个人谈一谈 |
[20:31] | – Let’s go take a ride. – Yeah. | -一起兜兜风吧 -好 |
[20:34] | Bingo. Montero took the bait. | 成了 蒙特罗上钩了 |
[20:36] | Probably taking Jesse to get the official okay | 他可能带着杰西去取得大老板首肯 |
[20:38] | to move the shipment. | 然后就能转移货物了 |
[20:42] | Okay, it looks like they’re moving. | 他们好像在行动了 |
[20:44] | Let’s get this done. | 我们也动起来吧 |
[20:48] | Prison, or any confined institutional environment, | 监狱 或是任何受限制的机构环境 |
[20:51] | is just about the worst place possible to make an enemy. | 该是制造敌人最糟糕的地方了 |
[20:55] | The regular schedule means your enemies know where you are | 规律的作息意味着你的敌人时时刻刻 |
[20:58] | every hour of the day, | 对你的行踪了如指掌 |
[20:59] | While crowded living conditions | 还有拥挤的住宿条件 |
[21:01] | mean they can choose the time and place | 这种种都让他们能选择对你发起攻击的 |
[21:03] | that is best for an attack. | 最佳时间地点 |
[21:05] | Usually, the best thing you can do is stay moving, | 通常你只能尽量保持移动 |
[21:08] | stay aware, and stay paranoid. | 保持警惕 以及保持多疑 |
[21:15] | – Oh, my — | 我的… |
[21:15] | nice reflexes. – Sorry. | 你的反应好快 -不好意思 |
[21:17] | Remind me to never sneak up on you again. | 提醒我绝不能再偷偷靠近你 |
[21:19] | I thought you were one of them. | 我以为你是她们一伙的 |
[21:21] | Man, I’ve been seeing them eyeballing you. | 伙计 我看到她们一直盯着你 |
[21:23] | D.B. Can hold such a grudge. | 狱霸有本事让你成为众矢之的 |
[21:25] | You know, is there any way to get back to the cellblock | 有什么办法能让我躲开我的新粉丝 |
[21:28] | Without going through my new fan club? | 安全回到牢室 |
[21:30] | Yeah. I mean, that’s easy. Just go and mouth off to clyde. | 有啊 很容易 只要过去顶撞克莱德就行 |
[21:33] | Yard time’s almost over, | 放风时间快结束了 |
[21:34] | So before he rounds everybody up, | 你得赶在集合之前 |
[21:36] | Go bust his chops. | 赶紧惹毛他 |
[21:37] | I mean, you’re not gonna get lunch, | 虽然少吃一顿午饭 |
[21:39] | But it’s better than getting your ass beat. | 但总比被她们揍得屁滚尿流好 |
[21:42] | Woman over P.A. System: GUARD JONES TO THE EAST GATE. | 琼斯警卫请到东门 |
[21:44] | Guard jones to the east gate. | 琼斯警卫请到东门 |
[22:01] | Off the wall, glenanne! You know the rules! | 离开墙壁 格兰恩 你知道规矩 |
[22:03] | Oh, I like it here. | 我喜欢待在这 |
[22:06] | One more chance. | 再给你一次机会 |
[22:10] | You want to do it that way? Fine by me. | 你喜欢这么玩 行啊 |
[22:12] | But you’re not gonna last long if you’re playing those games. | 你要是想一直这么玩 那可玩不久 |
[22:15] | Most survival strategies in prison | 大多数监狱生存策略 |
[22:18] | Don’t involve making many friends. | 不包括交很多朋友 |
[22:20] | – Move! – When it’s just about staying alive, | -让开 -但涉及到保命 |
[22:22] | You do what you have to. | 你什么都得干 |
[22:32] | Okay, where the hell is montero taking jesse? | 蒙特罗到底要把杰西带到哪儿去 |
[22:34] | I thought they were meeting the boss. | 我以为他们是去见老大 |
[22:36] | I’m guessing that place doesn’t belong | 我估计这不是他们集团 |
[22:38] | To the head of a cartel. | 头头的地盘儿 |
[22:39] | We may have caught a break. | 我们这会儿也许能喘口气 |
[22:40] | This could be their stash house. | 这可能是他们的一个藏身处 |
[22:42] | What are you doing here? | 你来这干嘛 |
[22:43] | You can’t just show up here. | 你不该出现在这里 |
[22:44] | You’re right. I could have called. | 你说得对 我应该先打个电话 |
[22:45] | But I wanted you to say to my face | 但我要你当面跟我说 |
[22:47] | Why you didn’t tell me about DEA’s plan | 你为什么不告诉我缉毒局 |
[22:49] | To bust my shipment. | 已经盯上我那船货 |
[22:51] | What are you talking about?! | 你在说什么呀 |
[22:53] | I was at the safe house, Cabrón — | 我去过他们的藏身所了 混蛋 |
[22:55] | The one with my pictures all over the walls, | 满屋子都是我的照片 |
[22:58] | with the files that the DEA has on the investigation, | 还有缉毒局调查的所有文档 |
[23:00] | The kind of information that I pay you for. | 本该是我花钱让你搞的那些信息 |
[23:03] | Uh, mike, this doesn’t sound good. | 迈克 听上去不妙 |
[23:06] | I don’t know anything about a bust or a safe house. | 我不知道什么抓捕行动或者藏身所 |
[23:10] | And who’s this guy? | 这家伙是谁 |
[23:13] | Are you kidding me? | 你跟我开玩笑吗 |
[23:15] | What the hell is the matter with you? | 你他妈脑子有毛病吗 |
[23:17] | HE’S DEA JUST LIKE YOU, Cabrón. | 他跟你一样 也是缉毒局的 混蛋 |
[23:20] | DEA? This guy? | 缉毒局的 这家伙 |
[23:21] | Oh, that’s just beautiful. | 这下可好了 |
[23:23] | Montero’s got a dea agent working for him now. | 蒙特罗在缉毒局内部弄了个人 |
[23:25] | I’ve never seen him before in my life! | 我这辈子就没见过这个人 |
[23:28] | That’s the best you can do, agent kemp? | 你就这么点能耐 坎普探员 |
[23:30] | You’ve never seen me before, seriously? | 从没见过我 你肯定吗 |
[23:32] | Don’t you see what’s going on here? | 你还没搞明白这里的情况吗 |
[23:34] | He didn’t tip you about the bust | 他不提醒你抓捕行动 |
[23:35] | ’cause he’s the one that told the dea about the shipment. | 是因为 就是他向缉毒局举报你的 |
[23:37] | He’s been playing you, man. | 他在玩你 朋友 |
[23:38] | I swear, montero! He’s lying! | 我发誓 蒙特罗 他撒谎 |
[23:40] | Of course he’s gonna say I’m lying. | 当然他会说我撒谎 |
[23:41] | What’s he gonna say — “I sold you out”? Please. | 他还能说什么 是我出卖了你 拜托 |
[23:44] | I’ve seen better acting in a porn film. | 色情片里的演技都比你的好 |
[23:45] | Okay, well, we’re gonna have to sort this out, | 行 我们得把这事理清楚 |
[23:47] | Because one of you is telling the truth… | 因为你们俩当中只有一个说的真话 |
[23:52] | And the other is eating a bullet. | 而另一个 就要吃子弹 |
[23:59] | Mike,we don’t have a lot of time to get Jesse out of there. | 迈克 要救杰西出来 时间可不多 |
[24:01] | Something tells me montero’s the itchy-finger type. | 我感觉蒙特罗是那种说动手就动手的类型 |
[24:04] | Card and I will take the front, draw their fire. | 我和卡德从前面攻过去 吸引他们的火力 |
[24:06] | You go out back, you get jesse, wait for my signal. | 你走后边 去救杰西 等我的信号 |
[24:09] | Montero, think about it. | 蒙特罗 想想看 |
[24:11] | I told you everything I knew about the joint task force. | 我给了你我所知道的所有联合派遣队的消息 |
[24:13] | I mean, how many operations did I give up, huh? | 我是说 我给了你多少探员的资料 |
[24:16] | How many informants? | 多少告密者 |
[24:17] | I gave you their names, where you could find them. | 我给了你他们的姓名 他们的藏身处 |
[24:20] | That’s why all our undercovers got killed. | 怪不得我的所有探员都被杀了 |
[24:22] | When we go in, that son of a bitch is mine. | 等我们闯进去 这婊子养的是我的 |
[24:25] | How else could you take them out? | 否则你怎么把他们铲除掉 |
[24:27] | Make sense, Cabrón. | 有道理 混蛋 |
[24:29] | Why would he turn over all these rats for me | 如果他不是我的人 他何必供出所有 |
[24:32] | To slice up if he wasn’t on our side? | 他们的探子让我们干掉 |
[24:33] | I’m starting to like his story more than yours. | 我开始喜欢他的说法了 而不是你的 |
[24:35] | Okay, hold on. Don’t do anything stupid. | 好吧 等等 别做蠢事 |
[24:37] | – Stupid? – Just listen to me! | -蠢事 -听我说 |
[24:38] | Everyone, listen to me, okay? | 所有人 听我说 好吗 |
[24:40] | This is all gonna work itself out. | 这事能搞定 |
[24:42] | No need to rush into anything. | 没必要冲动行事 |
[24:43] | Guys, guys, hold on a second. | 伙计们 伙计们 等一下 |
[24:45] | I think jesse’s making a play. | 我想杰西有办法了 |
[24:48] | Can you — | 你能否 |
[24:49] | can we point the gun away from my head, please? | 能不能先把枪从我脑袋上移开 拜托 |
[24:53] | Thank you. All right. | 谢谢 好 |
[24:55] | Your boy kemp here gave up some people | 这个坎普伙计交出了几个人 |
[24:57] | That he said were informants. | 他号称都是告密者 |
[24:59] | That does not mean that they were informants. | 这并不表示他们就是告密者 |
[25:00] | He gave you some names. So what? | 他给了你几个名字 那又如何 |
[25:02] | Well, how come we didn’t get busted | 那为什么 在我花钱买通他的过程中 |
[25:04] | The whole time I was paying him? | 他都没有被发现呢 |
[25:06] | Because he’s reeling you in. | 因为他是在引你上钩 |
[25:07] | Reeling him in how? | 引他上钩 怎么引 |
[25:09] | You let the small shipments go. | 你让他成功运了几船货 少量的 |
[25:10] | You nail the big ones. | 然后你准备干票大的 |
[25:11] | That’s how deep cover works. | 埋得深的探员都这么干 |
[25:12] | – Tell him, kemp. -Montero, he’s lying. | -承认吧 坎普 -蒙特罗 他在撒谎 |
[25:13] | Let’s just slow down, and we’ll talk about this. | 你慢一点 我们慢慢说 |
[25:15] | Oh, you’d love that, wouldn’t you? | 你就喜欢这样 是不是 |
[25:17] | Yeah, okay, let me tell you why he wants you to “Slow down.” | 好啊 让我告诉你为什么他要你慢一点 |
[25:20] | His cover’s been blown. | 他的身份暴露了 |
[25:21] | What are you talking about?! | 你在说什么 |
[25:22] | I’m talking about the dea extraction team | 我在说缉毒局的特别行动组 |
[25:24] | that’s about to barge in here any second, | 随时可能冲进来 |
[25:26] | try to save your sorry ass. | 救你出去 |
[25:27] | Now, when that happens, | 到那时候 |
[25:28] | you’ll all know that I’ve been telling the truth. | 你们就明白是我在说真话了 |
[25:29] | But it’ll be too late, | 可到那时候就晚了 |
[25:30] | ’cause we’ll all be busted | 因为那时候我们全都被抓住 |
[25:31] | and on our way to prison. | 在送去监牢的路上了 |
[25:32] | – Thank you very much. | 多谢 |
[25:32] | – Montero, there is no dea team, all right? | 蒙特罗 根本没什么特别行动组 好吗 |
[25:35] | I Promise. Shh! | 我发誓 |
[25:52] | I don’t see nothing. | 我什么都没看到 |
[25:57] | Try his radio. | 听听他的无线电 |
[25:59] | Try his radio. | 听听他的无线电 |
[26:00] | I promise you, you’ll hear them coming. | 我保证 你能听到他们来了 |
[26:02] | Montero, this is crazy! | 蒙特罗 简直疯了 |
[26:03] | Nobody is coming! | 没人会来 |
[26:05] | I’ll get a dea frequency. | 我调一个缉毒局的频率 |
[26:08] | Go get this puto’s radio. | 去拿这婊子的无线电 |
[26:10] | Yeah, yeah, go get this puto’s radio. | 对 对 快去拿这婊子的无线电 |
[26:13] | Mike, we’re really gonna try and sell that | 迈克 我们当真要装作 |
[26:14] | we’re here to rescue kemp? | 是来营救坎普的吗 |
[26:16] | It might be our only shot to get jesse out alive. | 这可能是唯一把杰西活着救出来的办法了 |
[26:26] | All personnel proceed with caution. | 所有人员注意了 |
[26:28] | Assume that the suspects are armed and dangerous. Over. | 嫌疑人可能有武装 很危险 完毕 |
[26:32] | Roger that. Over. | 收到 完毕 |
[26:33] | Be aware, we have one friendly inside. | 注意 里面有一个是我们的人 |
[26:36] | Do not fire on Agent Kemp. | 不要对坎普探员开火 |
[26:39] | Oh! Please, montero! | 求你了 蒙特罗 |
[26:41] | I don’t know who these people are, I swear! | 我不知道这些人是谁 我发誓 |
[26:42] | Montero, please! I don’t know these people! | 蒙特罗 真的 我不认识这些人 |
[26:45] | Come here. | 过来 |
[26:46] | Come here. No, no. | 过来 不 不 |
[26:48] | I’m not gonna hurt you. | 我不会伤害你的 |
[26:50] | What, am I gonna shoot a cop? | 难道我会射杀一名警察 |
[26:52] | Come here. | 过来嘛 |
[26:56] | You’re gonna signal them that everything’s fine. | 你给他们一个信号 说一切正常 |
[26:58] | And then we’re just gonna sit here and talk. | 然后我们再坐下来谈 |
[27:02] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[27:03] | I’ve got a visual on Kemp. | 我看到坎普了 |
[27:04] | I repeat, I have a visual on Agent Kemp. | 重复 我看到坎普探员了 |
[27:07] | I got a better idea. | 我有个更好的主意 |
[27:08] | Go out and talk to them yourself! | 你出去自己跟他们说 |
[27:21] | Agent down! Agent down! | 探员中枪 探员中枪 |
[27:23] | Let’s go! | 我们走 |
[27:29] | Looks like jesse pulled it off. | 看来杰西骗到他们了 |
[27:38] | You wanted kemp? There he is. | 你要坎普 他在这了 |
[27:42] | I forgot what a pleasure it is working with you. | 我都忘了跟你合作有多愉快了 |
[27:47] | So, I’ve been asking around the cellblock, | 我在各牢房打听过了 |
[27:49] | And the news isn’t good. | 不是好消息 |
[27:51] | Word is, standing next to you is a good way to catch a shank. | 放话说 把你放倒能得到一柄凿刀 |
[27:55] | We’ll have to make sure that doesn’t happen. | 我们要想法不让她们得逞 |
[27:56] | Apparently, d.B. And her crew | 显然 狱霸和她的人 |
[27:58] | Are gonna jump you in the laundry room. | 会在洗衣房对你下手 |
[28:00] | But I can get you transferred to the kitchen. | 但我有办法把你转到厨房 |
[28:03] | It’s way safer, | 那里安全多了 |
[28:04] | And they keep the work teams small. | 她们在那里人手少 |
[28:06] | Well, that’ll save me a beating while I’m on work duty. | 是 这样能省掉我服劳役时的一顿打 |
[28:10] | They can still get to me anywhere else. | 其他地方她们照样能动手 |
[28:12] | I need a weapon. | 我需要武器 |
[28:13] | I mean, to take on all three? | 我说 放倒她们三个吗 |
[28:15] | Come on, it’s not like we have machine guns in here. | 拜托 在这儿我们可弄不到枪支 |
[28:17] | Just tell me what you can get, and I’ll figure something out. | 你就告诉我你能搞到什么 我来想办法 |
[28:21] | Creating tools in prison is about working with what you have. | 在监狱里造武器只能就地取材 |
[28:24] | Some things are simple, | 有些比较容易 |
[28:25] | Like making a knife by sharpening a toothbrush. | 例如把牙刷磨成小刀 |
[28:28] | But with a little effort, | 不过稍微费事点 |
[28:29] | It’s possible to get more sophisticated. | 还是能做一些复杂的玩意 |
[28:31] | Tightly rolled magazine pages soaked in salt water | 把杂志内页紧紧卷成卷儿 浸在盐水里 |
[28:35] | Can create a serviceable club. | 就能制成一个结实的棍子 |
[28:37] | You can make a prison lighter | 用电线将AA电池短路 |
[28:39] | By short-circuiting a double-a battery with some wire | 在引燃点剥除绝缘体 |
[28:41] | And stripping the insulation at the ignition point. | 监狱打火器就制成了 |
[28:45] | Once you’re done, the issue is hiding what you’ve made. | 准备就绪 就要想办法把你的产品藏起来 |
[28:50] | Glenanne! | 格兰恩 |
[28:52] | Yard time. Let’s go. | 放风时间到 我们走 |
[28:54] | – All the weapons in the world won’t help you… – Let’s go. | -要是不能随身带着 -我们走 |
[28:57] | …if they’re sitting in the warden’s office. | 再厉害的武器也派不上用场 |
[29:02] | Carrying off a successful attack in prison | 要想在监狱或任何法制机关里 |
[29:04] | Or any institutional environment is a challenge. | 成功实施一次袭击绝对是个挑战 |
[29:07] | There are simply more factors to consider | 在这种环境下要考虑的因素 |
[29:09] | Than in a regular fight. | 远远超过一般情况 |
[29:11] | You have to deal with bystanders, | 要防备那些旁观者 |
[29:13] | Any of whom could decide to jump in on either side. | 她们可能随时加入任何一方 |
[29:16] | Open cellblock “D.” | 打开D号牢房 |
[29:18] | Yard time, ladies! | 放风时间 女士们 |
[29:19] | And, of course, if you don’t remove the guards, | 当然了 如果不先转移守卫的注意 |
[29:21] | The fight will be over before it starts. | 打斗根本就没机会开始 |
[29:26] | Let’s move! | 大家走 |
[29:27] | Even if you do everything right, | 就算一切运转顺利 |
[29:28] | You’ll only have a small window of time. | 你也只有一丁点儿时间 |
[29:30] | But, hopefully, that’s all you need. | 不过希望 你只需要这点时间 |
[29:42] | MAN: Code red in tier 3! | 三列发出红色警报 |
[29:43] | There’s a code red in tier 3! | 三列发出红色警报 |
[29:44] | There’s a fire on cellblock “D”! | D号牢房有火情 |
[29:46] | Fire in cellblock “D”! | D号牢房有火情 |
[29:47] | Hey! Fire on cellblock “D”! | D号牢房有火情 |
[29:53] | Get out! Ladies, clear out! | 下去 女士们 散开 |
[29:55] | Down the gate! | 从门上下来 |
[30:17] | Behind you! | 小心后面 |
[30:41] | Fi! Come on! | 菲 快走 |
[30:52] | The most dangerous time in an infiltration | 卧底工作最危险的阶段多数是在 |
[30:55] | Is often when you’ve completely sold your target | 你向目标完全表明目的 |
[30:57] | And made your way in. | 开始渗入对方组织的时候 |
[30:59] | The reason is that your target | 因为你的目标通常会 |
[31:00] | Is usually bringing you to his boss, | 把你带去见他们的老板 |
[31:02] | And upper management tends to be harder to convince. | 而让上层人物相信你则更加困难 |
[31:05] | How could they have found out about black rock cove? | 他们怎么会发现黑石湾的 |
[31:09] | 拉米罗·萨拉扎 集团首脑 | |
[31:11] | We’ve been sending our shipments there for months. | 几个月来 我们的船一直在那卸货 |
[31:14] | Kemp was a dea plant. That puto sold us out. | 坎普是缉毒局的卧底 那婊子把我们卖了 |
[31:17] | Kemp? | 坎普 |
[31:18] | You were the one who vouched for that rata. | 是你给那只耗子做的担保 |
[31:21] | I know, Don Ramiro. | 我知道 拉米罗先生 |
[31:22] | But I took care of it. | 但我已经把他解决了 |
[31:24] | This is our new dea agent. | 这是我们的新缉毒局探员 |
[31:25] | Our friend here is gonna help us out. | 这个朋友会帮我们处理的 |
[31:27] | You got nothing to worry about, sir. | 这事你不需要担心 老大 |
[31:29] | I got you a new place to send your shipment. | 我给你安排一个新的卸货点 |
[31:31] | It’s all good. | 绝对没问题 |
[31:31] | He says dadeland cove is clear. | 他说大德兰海湾很安全 |
[31:33] | DEA can’t operate there, right? | 缉毒局不在那里行动 对吗 |
[31:34] | Right, yeah. You believe this man? | 对 是的 你相信这个人呢 |
[31:37] | Don Ramiro, I saw the man that he killed with my own eyes. | 拉米罗先生 我亲眼见过被他杀死的人 |
[31:41] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[31:43] | Go see this raid at black rock cove with your own eyes. | 去亲眼看看黑岩湾的突袭 |
[31:47] | Wait, wait, wait, hold on. | 等等 等等 等一等 |
[31:49] | You want us to go look for a DEA raid? | 你要我们去看缉毒局的突袭 |
[31:50] | Yes. That way, we know you’re telling the truth. | 是 那样 就知道你说的是真话 |
[31:53] | That way, we know we can move our shipment. | 那样 就知道能转移载货 |
[31:55] | Okay, okay, I’m just saying it could be a little dangerous. | 好 好 我只是说可能会有点危险 |
[31:58] | You know? And if they see me, I’m… | 知道吗 如果他们看到我 我… |
[32:01] | You claim to be a friend. | 你声称是盟友 |
[32:03] | Show us what a good friend you really are. | 向我们表示你的诚意 |
[32:07] | Okay, we got to get a whole squad of DEA guys | 好 我们得去弄一组缉毒小队 |
[32:09] | over to black rock cove right now. | 马上过去黑岩湾 |
[32:11] | Only there’s no time. | 只是没有时间了 |
[32:12] | All my agents are already set up at Dadeland cove, | 我所有的探员在大德兰海湾湾已就位 |
[32:14] | awaiting the real shipment. | 在等真正的货船 |
[32:16] | Fine. We’ll be the team. | 好吧 我们就是突击小队 |
[32:17] | Jesse and Montero just need to see enough | 杰西和蒙特罗只要看见 |
[32:19] | to sell that there is a raid — | 正确位置 几辆车 几把枪 |
[32:21] | a few cars, a few guns in the right place. | 足以知道有突袭就行了 |
[32:22] | I like it, Mike. We don’t have a lot of time. | 我喜欢 迈克 我们时间不多 |
[32:25] | Let me deal with that. | 让我来处理 |
[32:38] | Michael! That was some pretty fancy driving. | 迈克尔 车开得出奇的快啊 |
[32:40] | I’m still not sure that gives us | 尽管 我还不确定 |
[32:41] | enough of a head start on Montero and Jesse, though. | 我们够时间抢在蒙特罗和杰西前面吗 |
[32:43] | Montero’s not gonna risk a speeding ticket. | 蒙特罗不会冒险超速开罚单 |
[32:45] | We have five minutes, give or take. | 我们有五分钟 差不多 |
[32:46] | Oh, great. Five minutes until the guys with guns show up. | 好极了 等五分钟直到他们拿着枪现身 |
[32:50] | No problem. | 没问题 |
[32:52] | Convincing someone that they’re looking at an army | 说服某人见到的是一支军队 |
[32:54] | that’s not there is about the little details — | 只有些细节是不够的 |
[32:57] | the barrel of a high-powered rifle, | 高性能来复枪枪管 |
[32:59] | combined with the bulkiness of a seatback under a plastic tarp | 和塑料防水布底下的大骨架 |
[33:02] | can sell the presence of a team of concealed snipers | 让人以为有隐蔽狙击手小队 |
[33:05] | ready to supply cover fire. | 准备提供火力掩护 |
[33:09] | A heavily loaded vehicle positioned at a natural choke point | 重装上阵的车辆车身降低三分之一 |
[33:12] | gives the impression of an assault team | 让人以为一支突击队 |
[33:14] | ready to storm a target. | 准备席卷目标 |
[33:16] | And a few well-placed agents with earpieces | 还有一些戴耳机就位的探员 |
[33:19] | Look just like spotters set to guide an assault team. | 看起来就像安置的观察员指挥突击队 |
[33:23] | All right, here they come. | 好的 他们来了 |
[33:27] | Time to put on our best DEA faces. | 俨然一副缉毒局的模样 |
[33:36] | So, where’s this raid, cabrone? | 突袭在哪里 伙计 |
[33:38] | I don’t see nobody. | 我谁也没看见 |
[33:40] | Look, I-I-I told you, man. | 我 我 我跟你说过 伙计 |
[33:41] | These guys aren’t gonna just set up out in the open, okay? | 这些人不会站在明处的 好吗 |
[33:43] | So, look harder. | 看仔细点 |
[33:49] | Okay, right there. | 好吧 那里 |
[33:52] | Right there. You see that van by the water? | 在那里 看见岸边的货车了吗 |
[33:55] | Look at the guy sitting up front. | 看端坐于前的那个人 |
[33:56] | See how low he’s riding? | 看他的车身多低 |
[33:57] | That’s a comm van with a strike team in the back. | 这是后面载着突击队的通信货车 |
[34:00] | Hijos de puta… you’re right. | 婊子养的… 你是对的 |
[34:03] | Yeah, let me see, let me see. | 是啊 让我看 我看看 |
[34:08] | Bam. Right there, on top of the building — snipers. | 那里 楼顶上 狙击手 |
[34:12] | Where? | 哪里 |
[34:15] | These guys don’t mess around, do they? | 这些人不是瞎胡闹 不是吗 |
[34:17] | That’s why I shouldn’t be here right now. | 所以我不应该来这里 |
[34:19] | Okay. Right there by the dock. | 好吧 码头那里 |
[34:22] | You see the guy with the earpiece? Check him out. | 看见戴耳机那个人了吗 你看他 |
[34:24] | That’s a lookout. He’s reporting back to the van. | 那是监视哨 他在向货车汇报情况 |
[34:28] | Something tells me the guy | 我觉得有一个 |
[34:29] | behind the wheel is calling the shots here. | 主管在发号施令 |
[34:30] | No, that puto only thinks he is. | 不 那混蛋以为自己是主管 |
[34:35] | Don Ramiro? | 拉米罗先生 |
[34:37] | The new guy was telling the truth. | 新来的家伙说的是真话 |
[34:39] | The DEA is here. | 缉毒局在这里 |
[34:40] | It’s safe to move the shipment to the new location. | 把货船转移到新地点很安全 |
[34:45] | All right. All right, we good? | 好 好 没事了吧 |
[34:47] | Yes, we’re good. | 是 没事了 |
[34:48] | We’re very good. Okay. | 太没事了 行了 |
[34:49] | Just got to get the guns. | 只要去拿枪 |
[34:51] | The guns? Hold on. Wait a minute. | 枪 等一等 等一下 |
[34:52] | Wait a minute. What are you talking about? | 等一下 你在说什么 |
[34:54] | Salazar wants us to keep the DEA busy | 萨拉扎要我们拖延缉毒局 |
[34:56] | while the shipment comes in. | 货船靠岸的时候 |
[34:57] | We’re just gonna start shooting at the DEA?! Are you crazy?! | 要朝缉毒局的开枪 你疯了吗 |
[34:59] | Relax, bro. They’re looking the other way. | 放松 兄弟 他们在看另一边 |
[35:00] | They’ll be dead before they know what hit them. | 他们知道有人袭击也死了 |
[35:02] | I say we hit the van first. | 我说先袭击货车 |
[35:03] | Guys, you heard that, right? | 伙计们 听见了 对吗 |
[35:05] | Get out of the van now, Michael. | 快下车 迈克尔 |
[35:06] | I’m not bailing now. | 我现在不会放弃的 |
[35:07] | Montero will know we’re listening, | 蒙特罗会发现我们在窃听 |
[35:09] | and Jesse’s cover will be blown. | 杰西的身份会暴露 |
[35:10] | It doesn’t matter, Michael! | 没关系 迈克尔 |
[35:12] | Get out of the van now! | 马上下车 |
[35:13] | Watch me light these pigs up. | 看我的 烧了这些猪 |
[35:14] | We’re not getting Jesse… | 我们不会让杰西… |
[35:23] | What the hell?! | 怎么回事 |
[35:24] | You’re letting him get away! | 你让他跑掉了 |
[35:25] | Forget the driver. The team’s in the back. | 别管司机 突击队在后面 |
[35:27] | Their weapons, their explosives! | 他们的武器 炸药 |
[35:28] | Oh, yeah. | 是啊 |
[35:45] | Burn in hell, hijos de puta! | 去死吧 婊子养的 |
[35:52] | Unh! You two stay here and pick off these DEA pendejos | 你俩留下 缉毒局的傻瓜回头找车 |
[35:55] | when they come back to check on the van. | 一个不留都干掉 |
[35:56] | All right, come on, let’s go check on our shipment. | 好 走吧 去看我们的货 |
[35:58] | Yeah. | 好 |
[36:00] | Happy hunting, cabrones! | 狩猎愉快 兄弟们 |
[36:09] | You made us a lot of money today, cabrone. | 你今天给我们挣了很多钱 伙计 |
[36:11] | Anything to help, man. | 乐意之至 伙计 |
[36:13] | Man! | 伙计 |
[36:15] | I wish I could have seen those pigs burn myself. | 希望我能看着那些猪被烧死 |
[36:17] | Love a good barbecue. | 真喜欢烧烤啊 |
[36:18] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[36:20] | Yeah, me too. | 我也是 |
[36:26] | Don Ramiro, yeah, yeah. | 拉米罗先生 是 是 |
[36:29] | We’re on our way. | 我们正赶过去呢 |
[36:30] | You should have seen the way we shot up the DEA. | 你真该看看我们射杀缉毒局 |
[36:32] | Oh, really? | 真的吗 |
[36:34] | Then explain why our entire shipment — | 那解释一下为什么全部货物 |
[36:36] | our entire operation in Miami — | 我们迈阿密的全部业务 |
[36:38] | is getting swept up by the DEA as we speak? | 说话间被缉毒局一扫而光 |
[36:40] | I — I don’t understand. | 我 我不明白 |
[36:42] | Get back here. | 马上回来 |
[36:44] | We need to discuss what happened today. | 我们要谈谈今天的事 |
[36:49] | The shipment — the DEA hit the shipment. | 货物 缉毒局扫走了 |
[36:51] | I — I — I don’t understand. | 我 我 我不明白 |
[36:53] | Hey, what’s happening? | 怎么回事啊 |
[36:55] | Don Ramiro just called. | 拉米罗先生刚打电话 |
[36:56] | He said that the — that the DEA hit the shipment. | 说缉毒局扫了我们的货 |
[36:58] | I told him the DEA is there. I told him I shot them. | 我跟他说缉毒局在这里 我射杀了他们 |
[37:00] | There’s no one here. | 这里没人 |
[37:01] | What?! The van! What about the van?! | 什么 货车 货车呢 |
[37:03] | No one came to check up on it. | 没人回来核查 |
[37:09] | You, you, you. This was you, huh?! You set me up! | 你 你 你 原来是你 你陷害我 |
[37:13] | – No, no, listen, listen! – You set me up! | -不 不 听着 听着 -你陷害我 |
[37:14] | You pull that trigger, you’re dead. | 你扣动扳机 你就死定了 |
[37:16] | The cartel is gonna kill you for this, and you know it. | 卡特尔组织会因此杀了你 你知道的 |
[37:20] | Look, putting a bullet in my head | 瞧 给我脑袋吃颗子弹 |
[37:22] | is not gonna change that. Okay? | 也改变不了这个事实 对吗 |
[37:24] | I got another business proposition for you. | 我给你提供另一个交易 |
[37:26] | Listen to me! Just listen to me! | 听我说 听我说完 |
[37:27] | Put the gun down. Come work for us. | 把枪放下 为我们效力 |
[37:31] | Think about it, man. It’s your only move. | 想想吧 伙计 这是你唯一的出路 |
[37:33] | Maybe my move is I shoot you in the head | 或许我的出路是给你一枪 |
[37:36] | – and then do my time like a man! – Do your time? | -然后像个男人去服刑 -服刑 |
[37:38] | W-what, you think Ramiro is gonna let you just sit in prison? | 什么 你觉得拉米罗会只让你坐牢吗 |
[37:41] | Why not? I was a good soldier, huh? | 为什么不 我是个好兵 |
[37:43] | Who knows everything about his operation… | 谁知道他的全部业务 |
[37:46] | Who’s already been duped by the DEA. | 谁被缉毒局骗了 |
[37:48] | Something tells me that Ramiro is not the kind of guy | 我猜拉米罗不是那种 |
[37:51] | that’s gonna take the risk of letting you just hang around. | 打算冒险让你闲荡的人 |
[37:56] | Now, you might be crazy, but you’re not stupid. | 现在 你可能行事疯狂 但却不傻 |
[37:58] | Put the gun down, come work with us, and you will live. | 把枪放下 给我们效力 你能活命 |
[38:04] | Hijo de puta! | 婊子养的 |
[38:06] | No, no! | 不 不 |
[38:12] | Okay, man. | 好吧 伙计 |
[38:14] | My spanish is a little rusty, | 我西班牙语有点生疏 |
[38:16] | but I assume that meant “Yes.” | 我就当你说”同意”了 |
[38:18] | Like I said, you’re one hell of a salesman. | 就像我说的 你是个该死的好销售 |
[38:30] | Landed a 2-ton cocaine bust, a dirty DEA agent, | 破获两吨可卡因 一个腐化缉毒探员 |
[38:35] | and a cooperating witness. | 还有一个污点证人 |
[38:37] | That’s a hell of a plate appearance. | 可谓一箭三雕 |
[38:38] | You scored some major points at Langley today. | 今天你在兰利也获得了好印象 |
[38:41] | Does that mean I get to see Fiona? | 那意味着我能见菲欧娜 |
[38:42] | After today’s win, I don’t think that’s gonna be a problem. | 今天大获全胜 我认为那不是问题 |
[38:46] | Thanks, Card. | 谢谢 卡德 |
[38:52] | Come back to the office with me, get some yogurt. | 跟我回办公室 请你吃酸奶 |
[39:07] | Hey, bro, it’s me. | 哥 是我 |
[39:09] | Still with the gun? | 还带着枪呢 |
[39:11] | Man, you’re in worse shape than we thought. | 伙计 你的情况比我们想的还糟 |
[39:14] | Any more word about Fi? | 有菲的新消息吗 |
[39:16] | I might be able to see her soon. | 或许能很快能见到她 |
[39:18] | That’s great. I’m happy for you, man. | 好极了 我为你高兴 伙计 |
[39:21] | I really appreciate you coming by, Nate, | 真的很感谢你能来 内特 |
[39:23] | but you should be home with Ruth and the baby. | 不过你应该在家陪露丝和孩子 |
[39:27] | Yeah, I should. | 应该是的 |
[39:29] | But here’s the thing. Mike, I can’t. | 但事情是 迈克 我不能 |
[39:33] | That’s actually why I came over. | 所以我才来这里 |
[39:35] | You know, mom didn’t drag me all the way down here | 你知道 不只是因为你有麻烦 |
[39:37] | just because you were having problems. | 妈妈才拖我过来 |
[39:41] | Ruth left me. She took the baby. | 露丝离开了我 带走了孩子 |
[39:44] | That’s how come I’m staying with her for a little while. | 所以我才回来跟她住了一阵 |
[39:48] | What happened? | 出了什么事 |
[39:52] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[39:54] | I mean, I — I tried so hard | 我是说 我 我努力试着 |
[39:58] | to be a good dad and a good husband, you know? | 做一个好爸爸 好丈夫 知道吗 |
[40:02] | Then one day, she just called it quits, and… | 然后有一天 她就叫停了 还… |
[40:06] | I’m really sorry, Nate. | 我真的很遗憾 内特 |
[40:13] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[40:17] | Anyways, I’m gonna get out of your hair, all right? | 总之 我不再打扰你了 好吗 |
[40:19] | But, uh, I just wanted to stop by, see how you were doing. | 不过 我只想顺道拜访 看你怎么样 |
[40:25] | Hey, Nate. | 内特 |
[40:27] | Yeah? | 什么 |
[40:30] | Why don’t you stay? | 为什么不留下 |
[40:35] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[40:40] | Make sure you get the bottoms of the pans, | 要确保锅底洗干净 |
[40:42] | ’cause if there’s any spots, | 因为如果有污渍 |
[40:43] | You’ll be put back on laundry detail. | 会派你回洗衣房干活的 |
[40:45] | Yeah, well, I’m working on it. | 是 我在努力 |
[40:46] | It’s just this water is so damn hot. | 只是水太烫了 |
[40:48] | I know, it’s so boiling. | 我知道 水是开的 |
[40:49] | I think they do that to mess with us. | 我觉得他们在捉弄我们 |
[40:52] | But it’s still the best job you can get, | 但这是能干的最好的工作 |
[40:54] | because it’s the most privacy we are ever gonna have. | 因为是我们待过最有隐私的地方 |
[40:59] | Oh. Thanks for getting me the transfer. | 多谢你调我过来 |
[41:02] | Oh, you’re welcome. The guard owed me a favor. | 不用谢 警卫欠我一个人情 |
[41:06] | Well, let me know if there’s anything I can do to pay you back. | 如果有什么我能报答你的尽管开口 |
[41:10] | Oh, well, just scrub those pans really hard | 只要努力刷那些锅底 |
[41:12] | and make me look good. | 不给我丢脸 |
[41:16] | Oh, I see, yeah, there’s like one spot left there. | 我看见 是的 还有点污渍 |
[41:20] | Oh. I don’t see it. | 我看不见啊 |
[41:43] | Who sent you to kill me? Was it D.B.? | 谁派你来杀我的 是狱霸吗 |
[41:45] | Did she put you up to this? | 是她让你来的吗 |
[41:46] | – No! – Who sent you? | -不 -谁派你来的 |
[41:48] | There was a cellphone under my pillow! | 我枕头下面有个手机 |
[41:50] | A phone? What the hell are you talking about? | 手机 你到底在说什么 |
[41:52] | I got a phone call, | 我接到个电话 |
[41:53] | and they said they would kill my sister if I didn’t kill you — | 他们说如果我不杀你就会杀了我妹妹 |
[41:57] | And if I get close to you to do it somewhere quiet. | 如果我在哪里能接近你 就悄悄的解决 |
[42:00] | Tell me who. | 告诉我是谁 |
[42:01] | I don’t know! | 我不知道 |
[42:02] | But they said they want you dead. | 但他们说要你死 |