时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | My name is Michael Westen. | 我叫迈克尔·韦斯顿 |
[00:03] | I used to be a spy until… | 曾是一名间谍 但是 |
[00:05] | We got a burn notice on you. You’re blacklisted. | 我们收到你的免职通知 你被列入了黑名单 |
[00:08] | When you’re burned, you’ve got nothing — | 一旦被封杀 你就一无所有 |
[00:11] | No cash, no credit, no job history. | 没现金 没信用记录 没工作经验 |
[00:13] | You’re stuck in whatever city they decide to dump you in. | 你被困在他们抛弃你的地方 |
[00:15] | – Where am I? – Miami. | -我在哪儿 -迈阿密 |
[00:18] | You do whatever work comes your way. | 你得做任何找上门的工作 |
[00:21] | You rely on anyone who’s still talking to you. | 你要依靠任何还理会你的人 |
[00:23] | A trigger-happy girlfriend… | 一个好战的前女友 |
[00:25] | Should we shoot them? | 开枪杀了他们吧 |
[00:26] | …an old friend who used to inform on you to the FBI… | 一个曾向联调局告发你的老朋友 |
[00:29] | You know spies — a bunch of bitchy little girls. | 你也知道嘛 间谍就是一群小骚娘儿们 |
[00:31] | – …family, too… – Hey, is that your mom again? | -还有家人 -又是你妈妈的电话吗 |
[00:33] | …if you’re desperate…. | 要是真的走投无路了 |
[00:34] | Someone needs your help, Michael. | 有人需要你的帮助 迈克尔 |
[00:35] | …and a down-and-out spy you met along the way. | 路遇一位落魄间谍 |
[00:38] | That’s how we do it, people. | 这就是我们的风格 伙计 |
[00:40] | Bottom line — as long as you’re burned, | 总之 只要还在黑名单里 |
[00:43] | You’re not going anywhere. | 你就哪儿也去不了 |
[00:47] | This is the last best and only offer you will get. | 这是你最好的选择 当然你也别无选择 |
[00:51] | It’s a deep cover job, | 一项深入的卧底工作 |
[00:52] | going after the leader of a terrorist network | 追查一个恐怖犯罪网络的头领 |
[00:54] | based in the Dominican republic. Randall Burke | 兰德尔·伯克 他们基地在多明尼加共和国 |
[00:57] | Why you asking questions about Mike? | 你为什么问我有关迈克的事 |
[00:59] | Who the hell are you, pal? | 你究竟是谁 伙计 |
[01:00] | What does he want with Mike? | 他打听迈克是要干嘛 |
[01:02] | Then we better find out. | 我们最好弄清楚 |
[01:03] | Your son is involved in… intelligence work? | 你的儿子从事情报工作 |
[01:06] | Michael is working on a government assignment. | 迈克尔在为政府办事 |
[01:09] | With the CIA. | 与中情局合作 |
[01:10] | We just found a Department of Children and Families I.D. | 我们刚在那个神秘男的家里 |
[01:12] | at the mystery man’s house. | 找到一张儿童家庭部的证件 |
[01:13] | Did he ask you anything about Michael? | 他问你有关迈克尔的事情了吗 |
[01:16] | -What exactly did you tell them? – Oh, no. | -你到底告诉了他什么 -不 |
[01:20] | Maddy, you can’t just waltz into the FBI office | 曼迪 你不能冲进联调局办公室 |
[01:23] | and ask about Mike. | 问迈克的事 |
[01:24] | Look, I got friends there and they won’t tell me anything. | 我在那里的朋友都对我守口如瓶 |
[01:27] | So this is just a bad idea no matter how you slice it. | 你再怎么套消息都没用的 |
[01:29] | What am I supposed to do then? | 那我应该怎么做 |
[01:30] | I have phoned every department in the federal government | 我给联邦政府的所有部门都打过电话了 |
[01:33] | to find out if my son is alive! | 问我儿子是否还活着 |
[01:35] | And I’m getting nothing. | 我什么都没找到 |
[01:37] | So I’m going to go down there by myself, | 所以我要亲自到那里 |
[01:39] | and talk to them in person. | 和他们面谈 |
[01:40] | Mike can take care of himself, I’m sure he’s fine. | 迈克可以照顾好自己的 他一定没事 |
[01:43] | You’re sure. | 你肯定 |
[01:44] | What does that mean, Sam? | 那是什么意思 萨姆 |
[01:46] | You hope? You think? | 你希望 你觉得 |
[01:48] | Do you know? Because I need to know! | 你到底知不知道 因为我可是非知道不可 |
[01:50] | What’s your plan, Maddy? | 那你计划怎么办呢 曼迪 |
[01:52] | You just gonna show up down there? | 就这么跑过去吗 |
[01:53] | ’cause I know they’re not gonna give you an appointment. | 我知道他们不会给你预约的 |
[01:55] | The best way to figure out what’s going on with Mike | 弄清楚迈克处境的最好方法 |
[01:57] | is for us to catch this guy | 就是让我们抓到这家伙 |
[01:58] | and find out who he’s working for. | 并查出他为谁做事 |
[01:59] | Jesse’s right. | 杰西说得对 |
[02:00] | Look, Fi and Carlos are on the street right now, | 听着 菲和卡洛斯正在街上 |
[02:02] | getting the word out to their people. | 从他们的人那里套消息 |
[02:04] | We checked his aliases, we got his real name. | 我们通过他的化名查到了他的真名 |
[02:06] | A Dexter Gamble. | 德克斯特·甘博 |
[02:07] | So we’re making progress. You just need to sit tight. | 事情已经有眉目了 你只要静观其变就好 |
[02:10] | Michael could be dead! | 迈克尔可能已经死了 |
[02:12] | Don’t you tell me to sit tight! | 你凭什么让我静观其变 |
[02:14] | Maddy. | 曼迪 |
[02:16] | Don’t do this to yourself. | 别这样 |
[02:19] | Sam, I can’t sleep. | 萨姆 我睡不着 |
[02:23] | I can’t stop eating. | 嘴也闲不下来 |
[02:24] | All I can think of is that I might have killed my son. | 我整天都在想我可能间接杀了我儿子 |
[02:28] | Maddy, what about Charlie? | 曼迪 那查理怎么办 |
[02:29] | You just gonna drag him along while you go raise hell? | 你要拉着他一起跟你大闹一场吗 |
[02:32] | I mean, what–don’t you think that’s gonna | 怎么 你不觉得那样 |
[02:33] | freak him out a little bit? | 多少会吓到他吗 |
[02:34] | That’s already taken care of, Jesse. | 这个问题已经解决了 杰西 |
[02:36] | Thank you. Charlie! | 谢谢 查理 |
[02:38] | Sweetheart, you ready? | 宝贝 你准备好了吗 |
[02:41] | – Hi, grandma. – Look at you, handsome. | -奶奶 -看看你 小帅哥 |
[02:43] | Did you brush? | 刷牙了吗 |
[02:46] | Perfect. | 好极了 |
[02:47] | All right, we’re gonna go to Mrs. Strickland’s for a few hours | 我带你去斯特里克兰太太家待一会儿 |
[02:50] | while grandma does some errands, okay? | 奶奶有些事情要办 好吗 |
[02:51] | – Okay. – Okay, sweetheart. | -好的 -宝贝真乖 |
[02:53] | Say bye-bye! | 说再见吧 |
[02:54] | Bye-bye, Mr. Sam. Bye-bye, Mr. Jesse. | 萨姆叔叔再见 杰西叔叔再见 |
[02:57] | – Hey, Maddy, could we– – Bye-bye. | -曼迪 我们可以… -再见 |
[03:06] | Excuse me. | 你好 |
[03:07] | Where do I park for the federal building? | 去联邦大楼要在哪里停车 |
[03:10] | Find a spot that’s not reserved, | 找一个没有被预留的车位 |
[03:12] | Then take the foot bridge on level two. | 然后从二楼人行天桥过去 |
[03:14] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[03:24] | There’s a fine line between healthy caution and paranoia. | 行事警惕和疑神疑鬼的差别是很明显的 |
[03:31] | When you’re under stress your awareness is heightened, | 面临压力时意识就会变得更敏锐 |
[03:34] | making it easier to spot potential dangers. | 因此更容易察觉潜在的危险 |
[03:37] | Unfortunately, stress can also make it hard to tell | 但是 压力也会令你很难判断 |
[03:40] | when a danger is real, | 什么时候真的有危险 |
[03:42] | and when it’s just a figment of your imagination. | 什么时候只是你的臆想 |
[03:59] | Jesus. | 天啊 |
[04:06] | Somebody! | 来人啊 |
[04:09] | Please! Please! | 帮帮我 救命 |
[04:18] | Hi, mom. | 老妈 |
[04:28] | Michael? What’s going on? | 迈克尔 发生什么事情了 |
[04:31] | Relax, ma. I just need to talk to you. | 别紧张 老妈 我只是要和你谈谈 |
[04:34] | Why can’t we just talk at home? | 为什么不能在家谈 |
[04:35] | I’m sorry. It’s for security purposes. | 对不起 这样比较安全 |
[04:38] | Excuse me. Excuse me. | 抱歉 打扰一下 |
[04:41] | I can’t risk being seen. | 我不能被别人看到 |
[04:47] | Is this about that man? | 是因为那个男人吗 |
[04:49] | The one who came to Miami asking about you? | 到迈阿密来打听你的那个 |
[04:54] | You told him I was with the CIA. | 你告诉他我为中情局工作 |
[04:56] | He could blow my cover. | 他可能会拆穿我的身份 |
[04:57] | I’m so sorry, Michael. | 对不起 迈克尔 |
[05:00] | You gotta talk to Fi and Sam and Jesse. | 你得和菲 萨姆还有杰西谈谈 |
[05:02] | – I can’t talk to anyone else. – They’re looking for him. | -我只能和你说话 -他们正在找他 |
[05:05] | – I know. – They’re worried! | -我知道 -他们很担心你 |
[05:06] | I know! | 我知道 |
[05:10] | What do you mean, “You know?” | 什么叫 你知道 |
[05:13] | We’re following their investigation. | 我们正在跟踪他们的调查 |
[05:16] | You–you’re spying on your friends? | 你 你居然监视自己的朋友 |
[05:20] | No, you don’t understand. | 不是的 你不明白 |
[05:21] | I can’t contact anyone else. Not while I’m undercover. | 只要我还在卧底 就不能联系任何人 |
[05:25] | Can’t you just call one of your secret meetings? | 你不能打电话安排个秘密见面么 |
[05:27] | I can’t, it– | 不行 |
[05:30] | Ma, this was not my call. | 妈 这不是我说了算的 |
[05:32] | No one can know I’m here. | 不能让任何人知道我在这里 |
[05:36] | And me? | 那我呢 |
[05:38] | Why did I get a private visit? | 为什么我能私下和你见面 |
[05:40] | Because you’re calling people about me. | 因为你到处给人打电话找我 |
[05:42] | And you have to stop! | 你不能再这么做了 |
[05:44] | Michael, I just wanted to know if you were alive! | 迈克尔 我只是想知道你是不是还活着 |
[05:48] | -Is that too much to ask? – Yes, it’s too much to ask! | -这过分吗 -是的 很过分 |
[05:50] | You can’t call! You can’t write! | 你不能打电话 不能写信 |
[05:52] | You just have to wait for me to come back! | 你要做的就是等我回来 |
[06:03] | And if you don’t come back? | 你要是不回来呢 |
[06:09] | I have to go. | 我得走了 |
[06:20] | Michael. | 迈克尔 |
[06:24] | Can I hold my son? | 我能抱一下我儿子吗 |
[06:26] | Is that allowed? | 可以吗 |
[07:17] | There you are. | 你来了 |
[07:18] | How’d it go with mom? | 你妈那里怎么样 |
[07:19] | As well as could be expected. | 算是不错了 |
[07:21] | She won’t be calling about me anymore. | 她不会再打电话找我了 |
[07:24] | Good. Now we can get about the business | 很好 现在我们可以着手 |
[07:26] | of taking care of Dexter Gamble. | 解决德克斯特·甘博的事情了 |
[07:28] | So first things first… | 当然首先… |
[07:32] | a welcome home gift. | 你的礼物 欢迎回家 |
[07:34] | You should be able to use it soon, too. | 很快你就会用得上了 |
[07:36] | Looks like your friends are making some progress. | 看起来 你的朋友有进展啊 |
[07:49] | Is there a problem, Michael? | 有问题吗 迈克尔 |
[07:51] | No, I was just thinking | 没有 我只是在想 |
[07:53] | This might go faster if we work directly with them. | 如果我们直接和他们合作 进展会更快 |
[07:56] | Not gonna happen. | 不可能 |
[07:57] | They’ve been involved in covert operations before. | 他们以前参与过秘密行动 |
[07:59] | -You can trust them. – I said no. | -你可以相信他们 -都说不行了 |
[08:01] | I’m not gonna risk my op | 我不会为了让你和朋友们打招呼 |
[08:03] | so that you can say hi to your pals. | 而拿工作冒险的 |
[08:03] | Now you knew this before you came to Miami. | 你来迈阿密之前就知道的 |
[08:05] | Now you can either fly back to the D.R. | 现在 你要么飞回多米尼加 |
[08:07] | and let us handle it, or you get with the program. | 我们处理这事 要么你就按规矩来 |
[08:14] | Good. | 很好 |
[08:19] | When running surveillance you’re trained to | 当观察监控的时候 |
[08:21] | view your targets not as people, | 通常不把目标看作人 |
[08:23] | but as a list of details in an activity log. | 而只看作活动日志里的细节 |
[08:26] | When they come home, when they leave, | 他们什么时候回家 什么时候离开 |
[08:28] | how many calls they make. | 打了几通电话 |
[08:29] | You have to discipline yourself not to get emotionally involved | 你也要控制自己 不要带入情感 |
[08:32] | in the life of the subject. | 介入被监视对象的生活 |
[08:33] | Yeah, look, I get it– | 好的 我知道了 |
[08:34] | But sometimes the subject makes that impossible. | 但有时对象会让这不太可能做到 |
[08:38] | Yeah, he’s all hot and bothered about the Burgren Skip. | 是的 他正为了伯根·斯普基的事情发愁呢 |
[08:41] | I said we’ll handle it, | 我说过我们会处理了 |
[08:42] | but for now we’ve got a more serious situation here | 但现在我们有个更严重的问题 |
[08:44] | and that’s the priority. | 这件事得优先处理 |
[08:47] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[08:49] | I didn’t mean to get you all wrapped up in this. | 我没想把你卷进来 |
[08:50] | Hey. You got nothing to be sorry about. | 你不必抱歉 |
[08:53] | I just get pissed | 我只是觉得恼火 |
[08:55] | that you still have to deal with Michael’s stuff, | 迈克尔不在这里了 |
[08:56] | even when he’s not around. | 你还要处理他的事 |
[09:01] | Ok.I’m gonna go take a shower. | 好吧 我去洗个澡 |
[09:10] | The hardest part about doing surveillance on someone you know | 监视你认识的人 最难的就是 |
[09:14] | is staying objective. | 保持客观 |
[09:16] | Work can quickly become very personal | 工作很快就会牵起内心情感 |
[09:18] | when everything about the person you’re watching, | 因为你正在监视的那个人 |
[09:20] | every look, | 她的一颦一笑 |
[09:22] | every gesture, | 一举一动 |
[09:24] | reminds you of the past. | 都会让你想起过去 |
[09:27] | 2001 | 爱尔兰 都柏林 |
[09:44] | Go! | 走起 |
[10:08] | You’re a dead man. | 你死定了 |
[10:10] | Now pay up. | 还钱吧 |
[10:12] | You want your money, you’ll have to take it from me. | 想要钱吗 那你得自己从我这拿走 |
[10:14] | All right, I will. | 没问题 我会的 |
[10:16] | Who’s the girl? | 那姑娘是谁 |
[10:17] | Fiona Genanne. | 菲欧娜·格兰恩 |
[10:19] | Trouble of the worst kind. | 最麻烦的那种姑娘 |
[10:27] | Believe me, lad, | 相信我 小伙子 |
[10:28] | you won’t be wanting any of that. | 别对这样的姑娘打主意 |
[10:33] | Besides, she’s taken. | 再说 她已经有主了 |
[10:44] | Rico. You have information on Gamble? | 里克 你有甘博的消息了吗 |
[10:47] | Yeah, chica, it’s gonna cost you three bills. | 是的 小妞 得花你三张票子呢 |
[10:49] | My cousin said a dude who looks just like the guy you’re after | 我堂弟说有个人很像你们的追查目标 |
[10:53] | paid him five grand for a place to store equipment. | 那人给了他五千美元去一个地方装设备 |
[10:55] | Five G’s and he’s not even staying there. | 花五千美元 他却待都没待在那里 |
[10:57] | – I need an address. – 828 North River Drive. | -告诉我地址 -北河街828号 |
[10:59] | It’s an old auto body shop right off fifth street. | 第五大街上的一家旧的车身修理厂 |
[11:02] | – How far is that from here? – 20 minutes. | -距离这里多远 -20分钟车程 |
[11:04] | Let’s go. | 行动 |
[11:16] | We’ll let your friends search the auto shop first. | 我们先让你朋友去搜查那里 |
[11:19] | When they leave, we’ll sweep for whatever they miss. | 他们走了 我们再排查一切他们遗漏的地方 |
[11:24] | Damn. | 天啊 |
[11:28] | That was fast, how did they… | 这速度 他们怎么这么快 |
[11:30] | Fi’s driving. | 菲在开车 |
[11:33] | Okay, you owe me a new set of tires. | 你欠我个新轮胎 |
[11:36] | – Me? – Yeah. | -我吗 -对 |
[11:37] | Who’s the one that talked me into letting this speed demon | 是谁劝我让这个超速狂人 |
[11:39] | get behind the wheel? | 开车的 |
[11:40] | Well, don’t blame him. | 别怪他 |
[11:41] | If you were driving, we’d still be on the causeway. | 如果是你开 我们现在还在路上呢 |
[11:43] | – Set of four Pirelli. – Yeah. Whatever. | -四只倍耐力轮胎 -随你便了 |
[11:46] | What, five G’s for this dump? | 五千美金为了这个垃圾地方 |
[11:51] | Get down! Gun! | 趴下 有枪 |
[12:08] | Well, I guess Rico forgot to mention the two bangers | 我想里克忘记告诉我们 |
[12:10] | guarding the place, huh? | 有两名枪手在这里吧 |
[12:16] | Stay down! | 趴下 |
[12:18] | I need to know what the hell is going on. | 我需要知道发生什么情况了 |
[12:20] | Stand down, Westen. | 别插手 韦斯顿 |
[12:21] | They’re getting attacked from higher ground | 敌人从高处袭击他们 |
[12:22] | with a semi-automatic weapon. | 用的可是半自动武器 |
[12:24] | They die, the operation dies. You want that? | 他们死了 行动就完了 你想这样吗 |
[12:28] | All right, nobody sees you. You understand? | 好吧 别让任何人看到你 明白吗 |
[12:30] | Got it. I’m a ghost. | 明白 我是个隐形人 |
[12:35] | The average hit rate for a trained marksman | 训练有素的神射手在理想环境中 |
[12:37] | firing at a target from 50 feet under ideal conditions | 射击距离50英尺的目标 |
[12:40] | is over 99%. | 平均命中率为99% |
[12:44] | Of course that assumes you can see your target. | 当然这是在看得见目标的情况下 |
[12:48] | If you’re under fire and shooting blind, | 如果你还遭到攻击 并且看不见目标 |
[12:51] | that hit rate drops to about zero. | 那命中率就要降到零了 |
[12:54] | I’m almost out. I’m on my last clip. | 我几乎没子弹了 最后一个弹夹了 |
[12:56] | – Yeah, me too. – Yeah, me three. | -我也是 -算我一个 |
[12:58] | I didn’t plan on siege warfare. | 我没想到会有围攻 |
[13:02] | I’m gonna make a break for that door. | 我准备冲进那扇门 |
[13:03] | Oh, you’re nuts. | 你疯了吧 |
[13:04] | The guy’s got an AK and a 200 degree sight-line. | 那家伙拿着把突击步枪还配了200度的照准线 |
[13:06] | – You’ll get mowed down. – All right. Yeah, yeah, yeah. | -你会被放倒的 -知道了 |
[13:08] | – I’m coming with you. – What? | -我和你一起 -什么 |
[13:09] | If both of us go, one of us has a chance to make it. | 如果我们一起冲 其中一个能有机会 |
[13:20] | Let me see if I got this right. | 看我有没有理解对 |
[13:22] | We’re gonna lay down cover fire with about five bullets | 我们得用五颗子弹射击看不到的家伙 |
[13:25] | and the guy we can’t see, is that it? | 来掩护你们 对吗 |
[13:27] | – Pretty much, yeah. – Okay, just checking. | -差不多吧 -好吧 我就问问 |
[13:37] | Okay, you run on three. We shoot on two. | 数到三 你们跑 二的时候开枪 |
[13:44] | One, two, three. | 一 二 三 |
[14:00] | How the hell did you hit that guy? | 怎么射中那个家伙的 |
[14:05] | Lucky shot, I guess. | 蒙的吧 |
[14:25] | Where’s Carlos? | 卡洛斯呢 |
[14:26] | He took the car up a few blocks. | 他把车开到几个街区远的地方了 |
[14:28] | I thought it would be best to get it off the street. | 我觉得我们应该把车扔在路上 |
[14:29] | Any sign of the cops? | 警察呢 |
[14:31] | Well, he checked the scanner. | 他查了扫描仪 |
[14:33] | 911 got a report of shots fired, | 911接到了报案 说听到枪声 |
[14:35] | but the caller didn’t know where from. | 但报案人说不知道具体位置 |
[14:37] | Well, they’re probably not in any hurry to check it out. | 他们可能也不着急来查 |
[14:39] | Gunshots in this area aren’t exactly headline news. | 这附近出现枪声不是稀奇的事 |
[14:43] | I still think we should take this laptop somewhere else | 我还是觉得我们应该把电脑带到别的地方 |
[14:45] | to check it out. | 再检查 |
[14:46] | We thought about that. It’s too risky. | 我们也考虑过 但是太冒险了 |
[14:48] | Gamble’s set up a whole communication center here. | 甘博在这里建了一个通讯中心 |
[14:51] | He’s been bouncing his calls through here | 他的电话都会通过这里 |
[14:52] | so they can’t be traced. | 从而躲过追踪 |
[14:54] | If we can hack it, we can find him. | 如果我们能黑进去 我们就能找到他 |
[14:55] | But it’s hardwired to the junction box. | 但它和接线盒连着 |
[14:58] | So if we try and unplug it, | 如果我们强行拔线的话 |
[14:59] | we’re gonna probably lose everything. | 可能会丢失所有数据 |
[15:01] | Look, Dixon’s on his way. | 狄克森已经在路上了 |
[15:05] | You all right, Fi? | 你还好吗 菲 |
[15:07] | Fine. | 我很好 |
[15:11] | After nine months… | 只是九个月过去了 |
[15:14] | Still dealing with the fallout of Michael Westen. | 还在处理迈克尔·韦斯顿的事 |
[15:25] | Dixon’s here. | 狄克森来了 |
[15:27] | Perimeter check. | 我去周边看看 |
[15:29] | That’s Axe’s hacker friend? | 他就是亚克斯的黑客朋友吗 |
[15:32] | Friend would be pushing it. | 算不上朋友 |
[15:37] | Fi. Where have you been? | 菲 你去哪儿了 |
[15:38] | You never write, you never call. | 不给我写信 也不给我电话 |
[15:40] | And I never will. | 我以后也不会的 |
[15:46] | This is gonna suck, isn’t it? | 这肯定是倒霉事 对不对 |
[15:47] | There’s our little guy. | 我们的小家伙 |
[15:48] | Thanks for coming, Dixon. | 很感谢你能来 狄克森 |
[15:50] | Usually when I make house calls, it’s to houses, | 通常我上门服务 去的是别人家里 |
[15:51] | not old chop-shops in the middle of overtown. | 而不是什么荒无人烟的破厂子 |
[15:53] | Okay. Just relax. | 好的 放松 |
[15:55] | We just want you to fix a little computer problem. | 我们只是想让你修下电脑 |
[15:57] | Lookie here. | 看这里 |
[15:59] | Easy money. | 这钱挣得多容易啊 |
[16:03] | Fine. Fine! | 好的 好的 |
[16:05] | What can I do to make your lives wonderful? | 我能为你们做什么 |
[16:07] | It’s just we’re chasing a guy who’s using this phone relay | 我们在追查一个人 他的手机通过这里 |
[16:10] | to bounce his calls and we just need to know | 转接电话 我们只需要知道 |
[16:12] | where they’re landing, that’s it. | 电话接收地址在哪儿 仅此而已 |
[16:14] | Okay. I see. I see. | 好吧 我明白了 |
[16:16] | You just want me to look at that computer | 你们就是想让我在电脑上查查 |
[16:17] | and find out where this guy is. | 看看这家伙在哪儿 |
[16:18] | – Bingo. – Good luck with that, buddy. | -答对了 -祝你好运 哥们 |
[16:20] | Hold on. Hey, come on. Come on. | 等一下 别这样 |
[16:22] | It’s two minutes of your time. | 费不了你多少时间 |
[16:23] | You want more money? We’ll give you more money. | 嫌钱少 我们可以加码 |
[16:25] | – We got money. – Okay, okay, okay. | -我们有钱 -行啦 行啦 |
[16:26] | A, don’t treat me like a prostitute. | 首先 别像对付妓女似的对付我 |
[16:28] | It makes me feel cheap. | 让我觉得自己很贱 |
[16:29] | And B, my concern isn’t money. | 其次 我担心的不是钱的问题 |
[16:30] | It’s the handcuffs I’m gonna be wearing | 我要是在缓刑期内 |
[16:31] | when I violate my probation | 用电脑黑进电话公司 |
[16:32] | by touching a computer that’s hacking into the phone company. | 那我立马就会被逮起来 |
[16:35] | Relax. You know what, you don’t want to do it? | 放轻松点 你不想干是吗 |
[16:37] | We get it. It’s all good. | 我们知道了 没关系 |
[16:39] | No hard feelings, we understand. Right? | 别见怪 我们理解的 |
[16:41] | It’s all good. | 没关系 |
[16:42] | Seriously. | 真的 |
[16:44] | Oh, one quick question. | 一个小问题 |
[16:45] | Um, are people on probation allowed to hang out | 缓刑期的人可以 |
[16:47] | at crime scenes? | 在犯罪现场晃悠吗 |
[16:48] | What – this is a crime scene? | 什么 这里是犯罪现场 |
[16:50] | Yeah. Just a bit. | 是啊 算是吧 |
[16:53] | See, there was a shooting. | 瞧 这里刚有一场枪战 |
[16:53] | The cops are searching the whole area | 在我们说话的同时 |
[16:55] | even as we speak. | 警察就在搜索整片区域 |
[16:56] | Eventually they’re gonna find this place. | 他们最终会找到这里的 |
[16:58] | So the question is, | 所以问题是 |
[16:59] | are you gonna be here | 当他们搜到这里时 |
[17:01] | with gunpowder residue on your hands when they do? | 你会不会正好在这里 手上还有残留着火药呢 |
[17:04] | Is there gunshot residue on my hands? | 我手上有火药残留 |
[17:07] | Just a smidge. | 一丁丁啦 |
[17:08] | It doesn’t come off that easy, buddy. | 没那么容易擦掉的 伙计 |
[17:10] | Now come on, help us trace these calls | 来吧 帮我们追查这几个电话 |
[17:12] | before the boys in blue show. | 要不警察就要来了 |
[17:18] | – Have a seat. – Fine. | -请坐 -好吧 |
[17:21] | Do your magic. | 施展你的本领吧 |
[17:24] | Blackmailing a criminal to commit federal crime on American soil. | 在美国本土逼着一个罪犯进行联邦犯罪 |
[17:28] | You want it done differently, | 你要不想这样 |
[17:29] | send in a tech to help them. | 派个技术员去支援他们 |
[17:31] | It’s all right. | 好吧 |
[17:32] | They’re doing just fine. | 随他们去吧 |
[17:38] | There it is. | 就是他了 |
[17:40] | 3707 west 45th. | 45街3707号 |
[17:42] | You happy now? | 满意了吧 |
[17:42] | All right, we’re on the move, let’s roll! | 好 我们上路了 行动 |
[17:49] | Sir, we’re one block over from Gamble’s location. | 长官 我们距甘博一个街区 |
[17:52] | Okay, Westen, we need you in position | 好了 韦斯顿 你必须在你的朋友 |
[17:53] | to take that shot before your friends get here. | 赶到那里之前就位 |
[17:55] | I’m on it. | 我这就去 |
[18:30] | – I’m all set. – Yeah, copy that. | -一切就位 -收到 |
[18:33] | Now be ready, your friends just pulled up | 准备好 你的朋友们刚刚抵达 |
[18:35] | and they’re looking to do a snatch-and-grab. | 看起来他们打算来硬的 |
[18:36] | I want Gamble to be a corpse | 我希望他们找到甘博的时候 |
[18:38] | by the time they get to him. | 他已经是一具尸体了 |
[18:40] | – What’s the word? – Looks like no one’s home. | -情况如何 -看起来没人在家 |
[18:43] | All right, so we’ll keep an eye on the street. | 好吧 那我们留心街上情况 |
[18:44] | The minute Gamble shows up, we move in, we grab him. | 甘博一出现 我们就上去抓住他 |
[18:46] | That was a lovely pile of garbage across the street. | 街那边有一堆垃圾位置不错 |
[18:49] | Me and Jesse can hold the front. | 我和杰西可以控制前面 |
[18:51] | And I’ll post up this alley on the east side. | 我在东边的巷子里策应 |
[18:53] | All right, I’ll take the west side. | 好的 我负责西边 |
[18:55] | Okay, listen, stay on your radios. | 听着 保持在线 |
[18:57] | Had a few close calls with this guy. | 这家伙好几次侥幸逃脱 |
[18:59] | Let’s not take any chances. | 所以我们不能有一丝大意 |
[19:02] | Oh, nice, Sam. | 你真行 萨姆 |
[19:04] | All these bushes we can hide behind, | 有这么多灌木丛可以藏身 |
[19:05] | you choose a pile of trash. | 你偏选了一堆垃圾 |
[19:06] | You know what? This is perfect. | 你懂什么 这里好得很 |
[19:08] | – Who would suspect this? – Right. | -谁会怀疑这里呢 -说的也是 |
[19:18] | I’ll tell you what, | 我跟你说 |
[19:19] | if that bastard knows what’s good for him, | 那杂种要是知道点好歹 |
[19:21] | he’ll come back home in the next 30 minutes. | 最好在30分钟内滚回家 |
[19:24] | You’re not gonna make it to happy hour, Sam, let it go. | 那对你也没啥好处 萨姆 随他去吧 |
[19:25] | If I don’t | 否则的话 |
[19:26] | there’s gonna be a lot more snatching than grabbing, | 我就给他来个硬上加硬 |
[19:28] | I can tell you that much. | 我把话撂这儿了 |
[19:29] | What the hell does that even mean? | 这他妈什么意思啊 |
[19:30] | You’re gonna find out what it means. | 你会知道什么意思的 |
[19:31] | See? The garbage is making you grumpy. | 瞧 这堆垃圾让你暴躁起来了 |
[19:33] | – It’s not the garbage! – It’s making you grumpy. | -跟垃圾无关 -就是垃圾让你暴躁了 |
[19:34] | It’s not the garbage. | 跟垃圾没关 |
[19:36] | It’s just that I haven’t sweated my ass off | 只是我很久没有在这么热的天气 |
[19:39] | in this kind of heat since– | 弄得汗流浃背了 自从 |
[19:41] | Since Mike left. | 自从麦克离开之后 |
[19:43] | Miss him too, huh? | 你也想他了 |
[19:45] | A little. Maybe. | 有点 也许吧 |
[19:46] | In the field, | 在战场上 |
[19:47] | snipers can spend hours, sometimes even days, | 狙击手会花上几小时 有时甚至几天 |
[19:49] | waiting to take just one shot. | 就为了等待时机开那一枪 |
[19:52] | But not matter how diligently | 但是不管你多努力的 |
[19:53] | you work to stay focused on the task, at some point, | 想要把精神集中在任务上 |
[19:57] | your mind is going to wander. | 有时候 你的思绪还是会飘走 |
[20:06] | Can I have a dance? | 能请你跳个舞吗 |
[20:13] | I assume that means yes. | 我猜这是同意了 |
[20:16] | You’ve been watching me for quite a while. | 你盯着我好一会儿了 |
[20:19] | You sure a dance is all you’re after? | 你确定你只是想跳个舞吗 |
[20:22] | It’s a start. | 这只是个开始 |
[20:27] | So what’s your name? | 那么阁下大名是 |
[20:30] | Michael Mcbride. | 迈克尔·麦克布莱德 |
[20:32] | Nice to meet you, Mr. Mcbride. | 很高兴认识你 麦克布莱德先生 |
[20:36] | The pleasure’s all mine. | 鄙人深感荣幸 |
[20:43] | Hey, the wind’s changed. | 风向有变 |
[20:44] | You got that, Westen? | 听见没 韦斯顿 |
[20:45] | Yeah. Yeah, I already made the correction. | 听 听见了 方向已调好 |
[20:51] | Any action, Carlos? | 卡洛斯 有情况没 |
[20:55] | No, not unless you count a couple kids making out in the car. | 没问题 除了有两个小鬼在车厢里亲热 |
[20:57] | Hey, how about you, Fi? | 菲 你那儿怎么样 |
[21:04] | I got bogey problems of my own. | 有个大麻烦 |
[21:05] | The gardener next door’s about to start working | 隔壁的花匠马上要在埋伏范围的 |
[21:07] | in the middle of our little surprise party. | 正中间开工 |
[21:09] | I’ll get rid of him. | 我去把他赶走 |
[21:12] | Sir? | 先生 |
[21:17] | Senor? | 先生 |
[21:19] | Qué tal estás? | 你好[西语] |
[21:40] | You know what, Fi should have bounced that gardener by now. | 菲这会儿该把花匠赶走了 |
[21:42] | I was just thinking the same thing. | 我也在想这件事 |
[21:45] | Fi, what’s the word? | 菲 情况怎么样 |
[21:48] | Fi? | 菲 |
[21:52] | – Fi. – Son of a bitch. Fi! | -菲 -王八蛋 菲 |
[21:54] | Carlos, we’re in trouble. Let’s go! | 卡洛斯 出事了 走 |
[21:58] | They’ve lost visual on Glenanne. | 格兰恩不见了 |
[22:00] | What are you talking about? Where the hell is she? | 你说什么 她在哪里 |
[22:02] | Strong, what the hell’s going on down there? | 斯特朗 到底怎么回事 |
[22:07] | Strong! What the hell is going on down there? | 斯特朗 到底出什么事了 |
[22:18] | He got her. | 他抓走了菲 |
[22:19] | The son of a bitch took Fiona. | 这个王八蛋劫持了菲欧娜 |
[22:26] | Finding someone who’s been abducted | 要营救被劫持的人质 |
[22:28] | is a race against the clock. | 就必须争分夺秒 |
[22:29] | Each minute that passes increases the area you have to search. | 每分钟搜索范围都在扩大 |
[22:33] | If you know the vehicle the kidnapper is driving, | 如果你知道绑匪开什么车 |
[22:35] | your chances of catching them rise significantly, | 无疑会大幅增加追到他们的机会 |
[22:38] | which is why a smart kidnapper’s first move | 所以一个聪明的绑匪 要做的第一件事 |
[22:41] | is to burn his vehicle. | 就是烧毁他的车 |
[22:43] | It’s empty. No bodies. | 空的 没人 |
[22:46] | That’s a good thing. | 这是好事 |
[22:46] | If he wanted Glenanne dead, she’d be in that truck. | 如果他想杀死格兰恩 车里就是她的尸体了 |
[22:50] | You got something to say to me? | 你要跟我说什么吗 |
[22:51] | She shouldn’t have been alone in that alley! | 她不该一个人去那条巷子的 |
[22:53] | If you had listened– | 你要早听我的… |
[22:54] | Now’s not the time to point fingers. | 现在不是埋怨的时候 |
[22:55] | We’ve got a job to do– | 我们还有任务要做… |
[22:57] | Don’t tell me about the job! | 少跟我提狗屁任务 |
[22:59] | These are my friends. My family! | 他们是我的朋友 我的家人 |
[23:01] | Get your goddamn hands off of me. | 把你该死的手从我身上拿开 |
[23:06] | You think blaming me is gonna help anything? | 你觉得怨我有用吗 |
[23:08] | I don’t blame you! | 我没怨你 |
[23:09] | I blame myself for listening to you! | 我怨我自己听信了你 |
[23:10] | I didn’t make them track this guy down. | 我可没让他们追查那家伙 |
[23:12] | I didn’t lay out the ambush plan. | 没给他们定下伏击计划 |
[23:14] | I sure as hell didn’t tell her to go down that alley. | 更没有让她去那条路上 |
[23:18] | Look, I’m sorry about what happened to Fiona. | 菲欧娜出事了 我也很难过 |
[23:21] | But the job is still the same. | 可任务还是没变 |
[23:24] | Find this guy, take him down, | 找到那小子 干掉他 |
[23:26] | without blowing your cover. | 你的身份也不能暴露 |
[23:28] | The best way to help her is to finish the job! | 救她最好的办法 就是完成任务 |
[23:34] | When someone is put in danger | 如果因为行动失利 |
[23:35] | as the result of an operation going bad, | 而导致有人身陷险境 |
[23:37] | there are a number of questions that have to be answered. | 你就得思考一些问题 |
[23:40] | What went wrong? | 究竟是哪儿出了错 |
[23:41] | Is there anything you could have done differently? | 当时情况是不是无可挽回 |
[23:44] | And of course the one question no one wants to ask, | 当然还有个没人愿意回答问题 |
[23:47] | is it your fault? | 这是你的错吗 |
[24:02] | Why’d you park so far away? | 你干嘛把车停这么远 |
[24:04] | I didn’t want to be blocked in. | 我不想受到波及 |
[24:09] | I had a notion you were doing more than slashing the tires. | 我感觉你不会就戳破人家轮胎这么简单 |
[24:12] | You think you know me, Mcbride? | 你觉得你很了解我吗 麦克布莱德 |
[24:16] | I’m learning. | 正在了解中 |
[24:37] | There she is. | 醒了啊 |
[24:39] | Come on. | 来 |
[24:41] | Breathe deep, it’ll clear your head. | 深呼吸 醒醒脑 |
[24:47] | I said breathe. | 我说了 呼吸 |
[24:54] | Can’t have you nodding off. | 没工夫让你打盹了 |
[24:55] | We have work to do. | 我们还有事要做 |
[24:58] | Oh, I’m awake. | 我清醒了 |
[25:00] | What do you want? | 你想要什么 |
[25:06] | I need to talk to Michael Westen. | 我要和迈克尔·韦斯顿谈谈 |
[25:10] | I haven’t seen him in almost a year. | 我快一年没见过他了 |
[25:14] | He disappeared. | 他消失了 |
[25:16] | After his last run-in with the government– | 上次他和政府大干了一场之后… |
[25:18] | Ah, ah, ah. Don’t lie to me. | 别跟我瞎扯 |
[25:21] | If I wanted a CIA cover story, I would ask for it. | 我要是想听中情局编的故事 早就直说了 |
[25:25] | I’m not lying. | 我没骗你 |
[25:31] | Maybe this will be easier if we start with what I know. | 我先给你交待下我掌握的情况也许会更好些 |
[25:34] | You see, as I do believe you are aware, | 你看 我相信你也意识到了 |
[25:35] | I was hired to look into Michael Westen. | 我受雇调查迈克尔·韦斯顿 |
[25:38] | His mother was good enough to let me know | 他妈妈很善解人意地告诉我 |
[25:40] | he’s still working for the CIA. | 他还在为中情局工作 |
[25:46] | Well, she’s confused. She… | 她老糊涂了 她… |
[25:49] | She probably told you what she thought you wanted to hear. | 可能觉得你想听什么就跟你瞎说什么 |
[25:51] | Confused? | 老糊涂 |
[25:55] | Maybe you can clear something up for me and explain why | 那也许你能给我解释清楚为什么 |
[25:59] | the man who hired me was killed less than ten minutes | 在我告诉雇主 迈克尔·韦斯顿 |
[26:01] | after I told him that Michael Westen | 仍为中情局工作后 |
[26:04] | was still working for the CIA! | 没过十分钟他就被杀了 |
[26:16] | Good. | 好了 |
[26:17] | The lies have stopped. | 谎话到此为止 |
[26:19] | Now we’re making progress. | 我们现在摊开来说 |
[26:28] | I’m a marked man. | 想要我的命的人多了去了 |
[26:30] | Chances are there’s a kill team after me as we speak. | 我们说话这会 也许就有人在追杀我 |
[26:34] | But I got one card to play. | 但我有一张王牌 |
[26:36] | I know the truth about Michael Westen. | 我知道迈克尔·韦斯顿的真面目 |
[26:39] | Of course I could expose him and have him killed. | 我当然有办法让他暴露身份然后被杀掉 |
[26:43] | Satisfying, but it doesn’t help with my problem. | 这样也挺开心 但解决不了我的问题 |
[26:46] | No. My only move is to trade my silence | 不 我只需要用这个秘密 |
[26:49] | and your life for the best deal I can get, | 和你的性命 去做对我最有利的交易 |
[26:52] | which brings us back to the reason why you are here. | 这也是我把你抓到这里的原因 |
[26:55] | You, my dear, | 而你 我亲爱的 |
[26:58] | are going to put me in touch with him right now. | 负责帮我马上联系到他 |
[27:06] | I don’t know where he is. | 我不知道他在哪里 |
[27:20] | You’re lucky I don’t believe you. | 你很幸运 我不相信你 |
[27:22] | Because if you can’t put me in touch with Michael Westen, | 因为如果你没法让我见到迈克尔·韦斯顿 |
[27:27] | the only remaining question is | 那唯一的问题就是 |
[27:29] | how many bodies I can drop | 在他们杀掉我前 |
[27:30] | before they take me out, and I’ll tell you this. | 我能干掉多少人 我告诉你 |
[27:34] | The answer is, at least one. | 答案是 至少一个 |
[27:41] | Anything inside? | 里面有什么东西吗 |
[27:42] | Ah, some money, a little bit of ammo. | 有些钱 有些弹药 |
[27:44] | A couple of files on Mike, so no. | 还有几份有关迈克的文件 没什么有用的 |
[27:47] | I asked my buddy at Homeland Security | 我找了一个国土安全局的朋友 |
[27:48] | to put out an alert on every alias we have for Gamble. | 替我留心甘博的每一个化名 |
[27:50] | I’m still waiting to hear back. | 我还在等回音 |
[27:52] | Just talked to a neighbor who saw | 我刚跟一个邻居谈过 |
[27:53] | a silver F-150 in the alley. | 他在巷子里见过一辆银色福特F-150 |
[27:55] | Did they get a plate? | 他们有看到牌照吗 |
[27:56] | No, but they said it had a stakebed on it. | 没有 不过据说是辆敞厢车 |
[27:58] | So that should help narrow it down. | 这样应该可以缩小范围了 |
[27:59] | Okay. I got a contact at the DMV that can help us out. | 好吧 我在车管局有个朋友能帮我们 |
[28:01] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[28:02] | Hey, guys, hang on. Hang on, hang on. | 伙计们 慢点慢点 等一下 |
[28:05] | It’s Fi. | 是菲的电话 |
[28:06] | Fi, where are you? | 菲 你在哪 |
[28:08] | This is not Fiona, Mr. Axe. | 我不是菲欧娜 亚克斯先生 |
[28:10] | You son of a bitch. | 你个狗娘养的 |
[28:11] | She better not be hurt. | 不许伤害她 |
[28:12] | Oh, don’t worry. She’s still breathing. | 不用担心 她还活着 |
[28:15] | For now. | 暂时还活着 |
[28:18] | Westen. | 韦斯顿 |
[28:19] | Get in here, he just made contact. | 进来 他刚打了个电话 |
[28:26] | What do you want? | 你要什么 |
[28:27] | I’m told you can put me in touch with Michael Westen. | 听说你能带我去见迈克尔·韦斯顿 |
[28:32] | He’s using Fiona to get to me? | 他要利用菲欧娜来找我 |
[28:34] | Michael Westen? That’s a pretty tall order | 迈克尔·韦斯顿 这要求太离谱了 |
[28:36] | ’cause he’s not even in the country. | 他根本就不在国内 |
[28:38] | Do I need to remind you I have a gun to Fiona’s head? | 需要我提醒你我的枪抵着菲欧娜的脑袋吗 |
[28:41] | Just listen to me. | 听我说 |
[28:42] | He can’t offer you anything that I can’t. | 他能给你什么 我也一样能给你 |
[28:45] | I mean, what do you need? Money? Transportation? | 你到底要什么 要钱 还是要送货跑路 |
[28:47] | You name it, we’ll figure it out. | 只要你说 我们都能想办法搞定 |
[28:48] | No, no, I’ve already figured it out. | 不 不 我已经有办法了 |
[28:51] | Give me Westen now or this conversation is over. | 现在就把韦斯顿找来 不然就没得谈 |
[28:54] | All right. Wait, wait, wait, wait. Just calm down. | 好吧 等等 等等 冷静一下 |
[28:57] | Here’s what I can do. | 你看这样如何 |
[28:58] | I can–um, I can get you a secure line with him | 我可以…用我们应急的卫星电话 |
[29:02] | on a sat phone we use for emergencies. | 帮你和他接通安全线路 |
[29:05] | I can bring that to you. Now how’s that? | 我可以把卫星电话给你 怎么样 |
[29:10] | There’s an old marine warehouse at the end | 在河边的鹿奔大道尽头 |
[29:12] | of Deer Run Avenue at the river. | 有一间旧的海军仓库 |
[29:15] | Come alone, unarmed. You have one hour. | 一个人来 不许带武器 给你一个小时 |
[29:17] | Fine. But I’m not going anywhere without proof of life. | 可以 但你得先给我证明菲还活着 |
[29:20] | You’ll have it. | 这个没问题 |
[29:21] | Oh. And by the way, Mr. Axe, just in case | 对了 亚克斯先生 以防万一 |
[29:24] | you were thinking about trying something, | 你脑子里还在打别的算盘 |
[29:28] | the view from here is spectacular. | 我要告诉你这里的视野非常开阔 |
[29:31] | I can see in every direction. | 所有方向都看得清清楚楚 |
[29:35] | And if I see anything I don’t like, | 如果看到了什么让我不爽的画面 |
[29:38] | I put a bullet in your friend’s head. | 我就直接崩了你朋友的脑袋 |
[29:43] | Get me an overhead of that location now. | 立刻给我调出那个地方的地图 |
[29:48] | You just promised to put him on the phone with Mike? | 你刚答应要帮他接通迈克的电话 |
[29:51] | I had to, Jesse, he was gonna kill her. | 我别无选择 杰西 他要杀了菲呢 |
[29:53] | Why in hell would you promise something we can’t deliver? | 但你怎么能答应我们做不到的事呢 |
[29:55] | What choice did I have? | 不然我还能怎么办 |
[29:57] | We’re out of moves here. | 我们走投无路了 |
[29:58] | Look, I figure if I showed up with a satellite phone, | 我只是想 我可以拿着卫星电话去见他 |
[30:00] | told him Mike was on the other end, | 跟他说迈克正在听电话 |
[30:02] | maybe I could get close enough to turn the tables. | 或许我就能接近他 然后扭转局势 |
[30:04] | This psycho’s about to kill Fiona | 这个变态准备杀了菲欧娜 |
[30:05] | and that’s the best we’ve got, is maybe? | 而我们现在只是”或许”能救她 |
[30:07] | All I know, friend, | 朋友 我只知道 |
[30:08] | is if we don’t try something, | 如果我们什么都不做 |
[30:10] | she dies for sure. | 她就死定了 |
[30:14] | There you go. Proof of life. | 来了 她还活着的证据 |
[30:16] | Now let’s get going. | 我们开始行动吧 |
[30:18] | All right, it’s not the break that we hoped for. | 好吧 虽然不是我们想要的突破 |
[30:20] | – But it’s something. – What are you talking about? | -但毕竟也算是有进展 -你在说什么 |
[30:21] | How long to mobilize the special response team? | 特别应对小组要花多久动员 |
[30:24] | 15 to 20 minutes. | 十五到二十分钟吧 |
[30:25] | All right, make the call. | 好的 打电话通知他们 |
[30:26] | And get the commander on the line with me immediately. | 让他们的指挥官立刻跟我通话 |
[30:30] | We’re gonna shadow your friends to that meeting. | 我们要跟踪你的朋友们去赴会 |
[30:32] | As soon as we know that Gamble’s there, | 只要确认了甘博在那里 |
[30:33] | we’re gonna go in hard. | 我们就要来硬的了 |
[30:34] | Have you seen this overhead map? | 你看到这高空地图了吗 |
[30:36] | There’s no way of approaching the building without being seen! | 要靠近那幢楼 不可能不被发现 |
[30:38] | It’s not ideal, I know. | 我知道这情况是不太理想 |
[30:40] | But we can use the distraction– | 但我们可以分散他… |
[30:41] | You’re using my friends as bait! | 你利用我的朋友们当诱饵 |
[30:44] | SRT commander’s on the line. | 已经接通特别反应部队的指挥官的电话了 |
[30:46] | We’ll do what we can to keep your friends safe, Michael, | 我们会尽力确保你朋友们的安全 迈克尔 |
[30:48] | but we got a job to do here. | 但我们还有任务 |
[30:51] | Okay, here’s the deal. | 情况如下 |
[30:53] | One target. | 目标一名 |
[30:54] | He is armed and has one hostage. | 携带武器并挟持一名人质 |
[30:56] | Location is 304 Deer Run. | 所在地 304鹿奔大道 |
[30:59] | Single story marine warehouse with unobstructed views | 单层海运仓库 四周无障碍物 |
[31:01] | of the surrounding area. | 遮挡视野 |
[31:03] | We will not have the element of surprise | 我们没有奇袭的机会 |
[31:05] | and may go in under fire. | 极有可能需要在交火情况下进入 |
[31:07] | There are multiple civilians at play as well. | 同时有多名平民在周围 |
[31:09] | I’ve got an operative here who can give you | 我这里有一名特务能给你 |
[31:11] | some more information–Westen. | 更多信息 韦斯顿 |
[31:13] | Westen! God damn it! | 韦斯顿 见鬼 |
[31:22] | Westen. Westen. Get your ass back here. | 韦斯顿 韦斯顿 你给我滚回来 |
[31:25] | I’m giving you a direct order. | 这是命令 |
[31:27] | Do you hear me, Michael? | 你听见了吗 迈克尔 |
[31:28] | You’re making the biggest mis– | 你犯了一个很大的错… |
[31:30] | An operative is trained to maintain cover | 在任何情况下 |
[31:32] | under all circumstances. | 间谍都不能暴露身份 |
[31:34] | When the mission requires keeping your identity a secret, | 当任务要求你身份保密时 |
[31:37] | you’re supposed to follow orders and stay out of sight. | 你就必须听从命令 按兵不动 |
[31:39] | That’s easy when you’re spying on enemies. | 若是监视敌人 做到这点很容易 |
[31:42] | But it’s a very different thing when you’re spying on friends. | 但若是在监视朋友 情况就不一样了 |
[31:45] | When maintaining cover means allowing people you care about | 当掩护身份的代价是看着朋友 |
[31:48] | to walk right into a death trap, | 走入死亡陷阱时 |
[31:50] | you have a choice to make. | 你必须做出选择 |
[31:52] | Risk the operation | 是拿任务冒险呢 |
[31:53] | or risk your friends’ lives. | 还是拿你朋友的生命冒险 |
[31:56] | Out of the car now. | 从车里出来 |
[31:57] | Hands where we can see them. | 手放在我看得到的地方 |
[32:01] | Mike. | 迈克 |
[32:04] | Where the hell did you come from, man? | 你从哪里蹦出来的 伙计 |
[32:05] | You almost killed us. | 你差点把我们害死了 |
[32:06] | I had to stop you before you got to your meeting with Gamble. | 我必须在你们和甘博见面前阻止你们 |
[32:08] | Your plan, it’s too risky, for you and for Fi. | 这计划对于你们和菲都太冒险了 |
[32:11] | How the hell do you know about our plan? | 你怎么知道我们的计划 |
[32:13] | We’ve been watching. | 我们一直都在监视 |
[32:15] | We’re after Gamble. | 我们在追查甘博 |
[32:19] | What–what do you mean, “watching?” | 你说”监视”是什么意思 |
[32:21] | And who the hell is this “we”? | “我们”又是谁 |
[32:22] | I’m here with the CIA. | 我在跟中央情报局在一起 |
[32:23] | I’ll explain everything later– | 等一下我会解释一切 |
[32:25] | You were there when that bastard took Fiona! | 那个混蛋绑架菲欧娜的时候你也在那 |
[32:26] | We did everything we could for her! | 我们已经尽力了 |
[32:28] | We didn’t know Gamble was– | 我们不知道甘博他… |
[32:29] | God damn it, Westen! | 见鬼 韦斯顿 |
[32:30] | I let you come here under one condition. One! | 我让你出来只有一个条件 一个 |
[32:33] | Stay under the radar. Now I got a full-blown– | 掩护好身份 现在你却暴露得干干净净 |
[32:35] | You son of a bitch! | 你这个狗杂种 |
[32:37] | No, no, no. | 别打了 |
[32:38] | Mike. Mike. | 迈克 迈克 |
[32:43] | That’s it, back off. Back off. Back off. | 好了 退后 退后 退后 |
[32:45] | Nine months. | 九个月 |
[32:46] | Not one call, not one letter, nothing. | 没一通电话 没一封信 音讯全无 |
[32:49] | This–this is how I find out | 然后我就这么发现了 |
[32:50] | that my best friend is still alive? | 我最好的朋友还活着 |
[32:52] | This is not how I wanted to do this. | 我也不想这样 |
[32:53] | This is exactly what I told you could not happen. | 这是我严令禁止发生的事 |
[32:55] | – Strong, listen to me.- No! | -斯特朗 听我说 -不 |
[32:56] | You have lost all talking privileges. | 这个任务里 你已经没有发言权了 |
[32:58] | And if this operation’s blown, | 如果这个任务失败 |
[33:00] | I am gonna bury you! | 我就把你灭了 |
[33:02] | We don’t give a damn about your operation. | 我们对你的任务毫无兴趣 |
[33:03] | That psycho’s got Fiona. | 那个疯子抓走了菲欧娜 |
[33:04] | You can get back to your spy games when she’s safe. | 等她安全后你再继续玩你的间谍游戏 |
[33:06] | This right here is the only thing that’s important right now. | 现在唯一重要的就是她了 |
[33:09] | You think you have a say in this? | 你觉得这件事上你有发言权吗 |
[33:11] | Get them the hell out of here! | 快把他们赶走 |
[33:12] | I’m telling you, I could salvage the operation! | 我跟你说 我能挽救这个任务 |
[33:15] | Already been decided. | 计划已经定案 |
[33:16] | SRTs are on the way. | 特别反应部队已经在路上了 |
[33:17] | They’re making a hard entrance through the south wall. | 他们会从南边硬性突破 |
[33:19] | Only now they don’t have a diversion! | 只是现在没有转移视线的人了 |
[33:21] | If you breach the south wall, you will be seen. | 从南边进入 他会被发现你们 |
[33:24] | He will shoot Fiona! He will shoot your men! | 他会杀了菲欧娜 他会向你的人开枪 |
[33:26] | If you let me handle this– | 如果你让我来 |
[33:28] | You should have thought about that | 你从通讯部出来的之前 |
[33:29] | before you went off the reservation. | 就应该想好这件事 |
[33:30] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[33:31] | I have a plan that will fix this. | 我有一个计划能挽回这项任务 |
[33:33] | I will save Fiona. | 并且救出菲欧娜 |
[33:35] | And the only one who will die will be Gamble. | 而且只有甘博一个人会死 |
[33:51] | In a hostage situation, | 在人质事件发生时 |
[33:52] | tactical data is usually the most important. | 战略资料通常是最重要的 |
[33:55] | Your focus is on details | 你得注意细节 |
[33:57] | like the building’s entry points and blind spots, | 比如建筑物的入口和盲点 |
[33:59] | your target’s potential escape routes, | 目标的潜在逃生路线 |
[34:01] | and your team’s assault capabilities. | 还有你的队伍的突击能力 |
[34:04] | But sometimes | 但有时候 |
[34:05] | even more important than your knowledge of the situation | 比起对整个情况的把握 更重要的是 |
[34:08] | is what you know about the person you are trying to save. | 你对于需要救援的人质的了解 |
[34:20] | Why are you so quiet? | 怎么不说话了 |
[34:24] | I don’t like the idea of people shooting at you. | 想到可能有人向你开枪 我就难受 |
[34:28] | You’re worried. | 你在担心 |
[34:33] | You’re not? | 你不担心吗 |
[34:36] | One thing you will learn about me, | 你会慢慢了解 我有一个特点 |
[34:38] | Michael Mcbride, | 迈克尔·麦克布莱德 |
[34:41] | I don’t worry. | 我从不担心 |
[34:44] | Not since I was a little girl. | 从小就是这样 |
[35:13] | You’re cutting it close, Mr. Axe. | 你差点就迟到了 亚克斯先生 |
[35:16] | You said one hour. | 是你说的一个小时 |
[35:18] | Who is this? | 你是谁 |
[35:22] | Michael Westen | 迈克尔·韦斯顿 |
[35:25] | Westen | 韦斯顿 |
[35:30] | They said you weren’t in Miami. | 他们说你不在迈阿密 |
[35:32] | Well, it’s your lucky day. | 你走狗屎运了呗 |
[35:33] | I made a special trip just for you. | 我专程为了你跑过来 |
[35:41] | Stop right there, Westen. | 别往前走了 韦斯顿 |
[35:44] | Turn around, take off the vest. | 背过身去 脱掉防弹背心 |
[35:46] | No tricks. | 我可没耍花招 |
[35:48] | I’m here to give you what you want… | 只要菲欧娜平安无事的离开这里 |
[35:55] | as long as Fiona gets out of there unhurt. | 我会满足你所有的条件 |
[35:59] | Good. We’re on the same page then. | 很好 那我们就达成一致了 |
[36:03] | You and your CIA pals are going to put together | 你和你的中情局兄弟们 |
[36:05] | a little get-out-of-town kit for me. | 要为我准备个跑路套餐 |
[36:08] | I want 1 million in cash, | 我要一百万现金 |
[36:09] | evenly divided in Dollars, Renminbi, Reals, | 平均分配成美金 人民币 巴西币 |
[36:12] | and British Pounds. | 还有英镑 |
[36:13] | I can get that but first | 我可以帮你准备 但是首先 |
[36:14] | I’m not finished yet! | 我还没有说完 |
[36:15] | I want a blank Canadian passport, | 我要一本空白的加拿大护照 |
[36:17] | a Lear 60 fueled up | 准备一架装满油的里尔60飞机 |
[36:18] | on the runway at Opa-locka, | 停在奥帕洛卡机场跑道上 |
[36:20] | and a clear flight path out of Miami. | 再给我清理出一条离开迈阿密的航线 |
[36:22] | I’ll keep Fiona and you with me until I am on the plane. | 等我上了飞机我就会放了你和菲欧娜 |
[36:28] | Oh, you can talk now. | 现在你可以说话了 |
[36:29] | Deal. | 成交 |
[36:31] | I’ll get you everything that you want. | 我会满足你的所有要求 |
[36:32] | But first I talk to Fiona. | 但是我要先和菲欧娜通话 |
[36:35] | Stop wasting time. | 别浪费时间了 |
[36:36] | I’ve sent a proof of life to your friend. | 我已经向你朋友证明过了 她还活着 |
[36:38] | That was an hour ago. Put her on the phone. | 那是一个小时前 让她接电话 |
[36:40] | I’m the one giving the orders here. | 这里我说了算 |
[36:43] | No deal. | 交易取消 |
[36:46] | When I was younger my father wanted to | 当我还小的时候 无论如何 |
[36:48] | protect his family and their beliefs, no matter what. | 父亲都会保护我们家 不让我们的信念动摇 |
[36:51] | I watched him get beaten and shot at. | 我看着他被人打 被枪击 |
[36:56] | But if he was afraid, he never showed it. | 但是他从不会在我面前表露怯懦 |
[36:59] | He always said, “There’s a difference between living | 他总是说 活着和自由地活着 |
[37:01] | and living free.” | 是完全不同的 |
[37:06] | Stop right there. Stop, god damn it. Stop! | 不许动 站在那儿 见鬼 站住 |
[37:12] | Fine. You can talk to her. | 好的 你可以和她通话 |
[37:19] | Of course living with honor, | 当然 为了能有尊严的活着 |
[37:20] | it only put us in more danger. | 我们的处境也越来越危险 |
[37:22] | My father, he came up with a plan to warn us. | 我的父亲 他想了一个方法来提醒我们 |
[37:24] | If he knew trouble was brewing and he’d say, | 当危险靠近的时候 他会说 |
[37:26] | “Fiona. Time to be brave, little angel.” | “菲欧娜 该勇敢点了 小天使” |
[37:33] | You get ten seconds of quality time, Westen. | 韦斯顿 你有十秒钟的宝贵时间 |
[37:36] | Make it count. | 可别浪费了 |
[37:39] | Fi. | 菲 |
[37:41] | I’m here, Michael. | 是我 迈克尔 |
[37:44] | “Time to be brave, little angel”? | 该勇敢点了 小天使 |
[37:46] | I suppose it was a code of sorts. | 我把它当成一种暗号 |
[37:49] | What it really meant was, | 它的真实含义是 |
[37:51] | “Get down on the floor, | “趴在地上 |
[37:52] | close your eyes, and start praying till it’s over.” | 闭上眼睛 开始祈祷直到这一切结束” |
[37:57] | I’m gonna get you home. | 我会带你的回家的 |
[38:02] | And Fiona… | 菲欧娜 |
[38:05] | it’s time to be brave, little angel. | 该勇敢点了 小天使 |
[39:43] | There he is, the man of the hour. | 快来看看 我们的风云人物 |
[39:47] | That was one balls-out crazy move but you made it work. | 这是一招险棋 可你竟然成功了 |
[39:50] | Now let’s go down to the D.R. and finish this operation. | 现在过来指挥中心收尾吧 |
[40:08] | So you guys tagged my phone, | 所以你们窃听了我的电话 |
[40:10] | my watch, and my car. | 我的表 还有我的车 |
[40:13] | Anywhere else I should check, Mike, like my molars? | 还有什么我没想到的 迈克 臼齿吗 |
[40:16] | Elsa’s hotel suite. | 艾尔莎的酒店套间 |
[40:21] | You’re talking about the penthouse? | 你说那个阁楼吗 |
[40:25] | Mike, please tell me that you guys | 迈克 拜托 别告诉我 |
[40:26] | were not listening this morning. | 今天早上你们也在窃听 |
[40:28] | – Just sweep it, Sam. – Oh, my god. | -萨姆 忘了它吧 -我的天 |
[40:32] | Look, Mike, next time you’re in town | 听着 迈克 下次我们准备搞自杀任务时 |
[40:33] | just skip the bugs and pick up a phone, man, | 如果你在城里 兄弟 |
[40:36] | before we’re knee deep in a suicide mission. | 别用窃听器 直接打个电话 |
[40:37] | For what it’s worth, I had orders. | 不管你们信不信 我也是听命行事 |
[40:40] | Yeah, well in this situation, | 好吧 这种情况下 |
[40:41] | “I had orders” doesn’t really cut it, buddy. | “听命行事” 并不是一个好借口 伙计 |
[40:48] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[40:49] | Look, we’re just glad that you’re okay. | 看到你没事 我们很开心 |
[40:52] | And Mike, we know you can’t tell us the whole story | 迈克 我们知道你不能把任务全盘托出 |
[40:54] | but we’ve seen enough of the board to know | 但是就我们对中情局的了解 |
[40:55] | that you’re into something pretty heavy. | 也知道你现在干的是个大任务 |
[40:57] | So if you need a hand, let us know. | 所以 如果你需要帮忙 随时找我们 |
[40:58] | Yeah, the Lone Ranger routine, | 是啊 搞独行侠这一套 |
[41:00] | it might feel noble | 可能是挺高贵冷艳 |
[41:01] | but it’s gonna get you killed one day. | 但保不准哪天就会送命 |
[41:02] | Actually even the Lone Ranger had Tonto and the horse. | 事实上独行侠也有助手汤托还有一匹马 |
[41:05] | Right. Tonto. Horse. | 没错 汤托 马 |
[41:10] | Yeah, Mikey, um… | 迈迈 还有 |
[41:13] | You gonna talk to Fi? | 你要和菲聊聊吗 |
[41:20] | Kemosabe: 独行侠电影中汤托常用的说法 表示朋友或者信任的伙伴 | |
[41:20] | Come on, Kemosabe. | 走吧 朋友 |
[41:27] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[41:34] | Hello, Michael. | 你好 迈克尔 |
[41:37] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[41:39] | Yeah, it’s just a few stitches. | 没事 缝了几针而已 |
[41:41] | The glass in the windows, it would have been worse… | 窗户的玻璃碎片划伤的 已经算好的了 |
[41:48] | You remembered my story. | 你还记得我的故事 |
[41:52] | I’ll never forget it. | 我永远都不会忘记 |
[42:00] | Fi… | 菲 |
[42:03] | Take care. | 自己保重 |
[42:07] | – Who’s the girl? – Fiona Glenanne. | -那女孩是谁 -菲欧娜·格兰恩 |
[42:10] | Believe me, Lad, | 相信我 伙计 |
[42:12] | you won’t be wanting any of that. | 别对这样的姑娘打主意 |
[42:16] | Besides, she’s taken. | 别提她都有主了 |
[42:24] | Taken? You see that? | 有主了吗 你看见了么 |
[42:27] | That’s the kiss you give when it’s over. | 那个吻意味着一切都结束了 |