英文名称:Cabin Fever
年代:2002
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[03:07] | Hey, boy | 嘿 孩子 |
[03:13] | Hey, boy | 嘿 孩子 |
[03:15] | Hey, boy | 嘿 孩子 |
[03:19] | Come on, boy | 快啊 孩子 |
[03:22] | Hey | 嘿 |
[03:24] | Hey | 嘿 |
[03:28] | Hey, fella | 嘿伙计 |
[03:36] | -Whoo -Whoo | -哇 -哇 |
[03:38] | No more fucking finals | 去他妈的期末考试 |
[03:40] | Hey, don’t do it Don’t go to college | 嘿 你以后可别上大学 |
[03:43] | It’s a fucking scam It fucking sucks | 根本就是个骗局 大学他妈的烂透了 |
[04:04] | -Bert, got any more smokes? -No | -伯特 还有烟吗? -没有 |
[05:10] | So I’m fat So what? I hope she’s not anorexic | 我是胖 那又怎么样 我希望他没患神经性厌食症 |
[05:23] | Put her there, sport | 来握个手 小家伙 |
[05:26] | What’s the matter? Cat got your tongue? | 怎么了 舌头给猫叼走了? |
[05:31] | -Jesus -God damn it, Dennis, no | -上帝 -妈的 丹尼斯不 |
[05:34] | No, Dennis, no | 不 丹尼斯不 |
[05:36] | No, don’t hit him or anything | 不 别打他 |
[05:38] | Everybody knows not to sit next to Dennis | 每个人都知道别坐在丹尼斯旁边 |
[05:41] | -He’ll give you tetanus -Maybe you should make a sign | -你会得破伤风的 -也许你该做个警示标志 |
[05:45] | There’s a stream around back, if you want to wash your hand | 后面有条小河 去洗下手吧 |
[05:47] | I’ll get you a towel | 我给你拿条毛巾 |
[06:00] | Hey, pal, | 嘿伙计 |
[06:02] | do you think it’s a smart idea leaving your kid here | 你把这么危险的孩子独自放在外面 |
[06:04] | where he might be a danger to people? | 你觉得明智吗? |
[06:06] | What are you saying exactly? | 你什么意思? |
[06:07] | I’m just saying, if such an incident | 我只是说这样的事情 |
[06:11] | were to bring about a “lawsuit,” | 会给你招致诉讼的 |
[06:13] | -you might be held liable -Jeff, save it for law school | -你很可能会败诉的 -杰夫 省省吧 |
[06:22] | Cute kid | 真可爱 |
[06:45] | Hey | 嘿 |
[06:51] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么? |
[06:54] | If you’re interested in really good glasswork, | 如果你对上等玻璃器皿有兴趣 |
[06:57] | it’s cheap, But it’s an antique | 它不贵 却是件古董 |
[06:59] | Some of those bottles up there | 上面有些瓶子 |
[07:00] | are dated before the Civil War | 是南北战争之前出产的 |
[07:03] | And over there, I used to have… | 那边原来有块地方… |
[07:05] | in that empty space, I used to have | 我用来放置 |
[07:07] | some of the prettiest Shirley Temple bottles I’ve ever seen | 我见过的最漂亮的”秀兰.邓波儿瓶” |
[07:10] | And this woman came in here with the palsy, the poor soul | 一次 有个半身不遂的女人进来 |
[07:13] | She thought they were so cute, | 她觉得那些瓶子太美了 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:838个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:102个,六级词汇:42个,GRE词汇:48个,托福词汇:77个,考研词汇:117个,专四词汇:97个,专八词汇:10个, 所有生词标注共:219个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[07:14] | and she reached for them and knocked every one down | 于是就伸手去拿 结果都给她 |
[07:16] | and broke them all to damn pieces | 弄得掉到地上 摔得粉碎 |
[07:18] | So I took her in the back and gave her some coke and ammonia | 我把她带到后面 给了她些可乐和氨水 |
[07:21] | I thought she was gonna have a spell | 我还以为她要犯病了 |
[07:23] | We should get something for your mom to say thanks | 为了表达谢意 我们该给你母亲买点东西 |
[07:25] | How aBout some fox piss? | 狐狸尿怎么样? |
[07:27] | -My mom would love fox piss -Oh Lord, don’t drop that | -我妈妈会喜欢狐狸尿的 -哦 上帝 别打碎了 |
[07:30] | If you do, that’s powerful stuff | 这玩意儿很厉害 |
[07:32] | All the foxes around would come down here | 会把附近所有的狐狸都招来 |
[07:35] | You’d have friends you’d never had before | 你不会喜欢这些不速之客的 |
[07:37] | You all here for a vacation? | 你们是来度假的? |
[07:39] | Yeah, we’re renting a cabin for a week | 是 这小屋我们要租用一个星期 |
[07:42] | That’s nice And if you go in the woods… | 很好 如果你们要进树林 |
[07:44] | -be very careful -Why, what’s in the woods? | -一定要小心 -为什么 树林里有什么? |
[07:48] | Tommy, get those kids their sandwiches | 汤米把三明治给这些孩子 |
[07:50] | They’re all wrapped up | 都已经包好了 |
[07:52] | -So, what’s the fox urine for? -That’s for foxes | -狐狸尿是干什么用的? -是给狐狸准备的 |
[07:56] | -What’s the rifle for? -That’s for niggers | -来复枪是干什么用的? -是给黑鬼准备的 |
[08:02] | Okay, let’s see Let’s give you those sandwiches now | 好了 拿着这些三明治 |
[08:05] | I think we’re about ready to get y’all out of here | 我想你们在这里的事情都结束了 可以出去了 |
[08:07] | -That’s $56 even -Okay | -56美元整 -好的 |
[08:10] | Anything I can do for you, friend? | 朋友 还有什么需要帮忙的? |
[08:12] | No, I think that’s… | 不 没有了 |
[08:14] | Thank you | 谢谢 |
[08:15] | You all have a good vacation now | 祝你们玩得开心 |
[08:17] | -You too -Come back and see me | -谢谢 -常来看看 |
[08:21] | Thanks a lot, man You have a nice day | 谢谢 伙计 再见 |
[08:26] | Did that guy just say, “nigger”? | 那家伙是说”黑鬼”吗 |
[08:28] | Yeah, you don’t have to repeat it | 是的 你别重复了 |
[08:30] | You can call it the “n” word | 你可以用其他委婉的说法 |
[08:33] | Hey | 嘿 |
[08:36] | Boy, you want to give me one good reason | 孩子 能不能告诉我 |
[08:38] | why you would steal a Snickers bar | 你为什么要偷一块”士力架”巧克力 |
[08:42] | The nougat? | 那个奶油杏仁巧克力? |
[08:48] | Sorry, man My bad | 抱歉 伙计 是我的错 |
[08:50] | All right Enjoy | 好吧 玩的开心 |
[08:53] | Thanks | 谢谢 |
[08:58] | What? | 怎么了? |
[09:01] | Moron | 白痴 |
[09:03] | What’s wrong with you, dude? | 怎么了你 伙计? |
[09:04] | Sorry | 抱歉 |
[09:06] | I should burn his fucking store down, the racist fuck | 我该把这店烧了 这个种族主义的杂种 |
[09:15] | -All right, make a left -Here? | -好啦 左转 -这里? |
[09:17] | -Make a left -Where else am I gonna go? | -左转 -还会去哪里? |
[09:19] | -Oh, and then down here… -Stop the car | -这里向下 -停车 |
[09:23] | Stop, stop | 停 停 |
[09:24] | I left my Mott’s apple juice back at the store | 我把苹果汁丢在店里了 |
[09:27] | Oh my God -Come on | -哦 上帝 -拜托 |
[09:29] | -No, we’re not going back -Come on | -不 我们不回去 -拜托 |
[09:31] | I’m sure this river is in the map, right? | 地图上有这条河的 是吧? |
[09:34] | Yes | 是的 |
[09:35] | There’s no way that this is on the map | 地图上不可能是这么画的 |
[09:38] | It is on the map Do you want to look? | 是这样画的 不信你看? |
[09:40] | This map’s for Cincinnati | 这是辛辛那提州的地图 |
[09:41] | Shut up | 闭嘴 |
[09:46] | Fine, fuck it We’ll go this way | 去他的 我们走这边 |
[10:19] | Oh my gosh Wow | 哦 哇赛 |
[10:25] | “Welcome, y’all | “欢迎你们 |
[10:26] | Enjoy your vacation from all of us | 我们班扬山度假村工作人员祝你们 |
[10:28] | at Bunyan Mountain Getaways “ | 假期玩得开心 “ |
[10:30] | Oh my God, Jeff, check it out | 哦 杰夫来看啊 |
[10:32] | It’s so cute…this little room, this little bed… | 这小房间 这小床 真是太棒了 |
[10:37] | Its view is so Beautiful | 景色太美了 |
[10:39] | The view of the shruBs… | 是啊 漂亮的灌木丛 |
[10:42] | and the bush and the antlers | 还有矮树和树枝 |
[10:45] | It’s gonna be so perfect We’re here for a week, | 一定会很完美 我们要待上一个星期 |
[10:47] | and there’s no one to bother us | 没人打扰 |
[10:48] | Who’s up for a dip? | 谁要去游泳? |
[10:52] | We’re…they’re… | 我们 呃 他们… |
[10:55] | Yeah Safe sex | 注意安全 |
[10:57] | -Eh, Paul? -Yeah? | -呃 保罗? -怎么? |
[11:00] | Have fun | 开心点 |
[11:15] | It’s kind of sweet, you know? | 真浪漫 |
[11:17] | They seem pretty in love | 他们好像挺热乎的 |
[11:19] | Bert, what the hell is that? | 伯特 那是什么? |
[11:21] | Huh? I’m gonna go shoot some squirrels | 呃? 我要去打松鼠 |
[11:24] | Why would you want to kill squirrels? | 松鼠怎么惹你了? |
[11:27] | -Cause they’re gay -Don’t be a fucking retard | -因为他们是同性恋 -别那么弱智 |
[11:30] | Kidding I don’t care if they’re gay or straight | 开玩笑啦 不管他们是同性恋还是正常 |
[11:32] | -I’ll kill them either way -Will you be careful with that? | -我都要杀 -小心点使枪 好吗? |
[11:34] | Would you relax, man? It’s a fucking BB gun Relax | 放轻松 这只是玩具枪 |
[11:39] | Sorry | 抱歉 |
[11:43] | So, Karen… | 凯伦 |
[11:44] | how long have we known each other? | 我们认识多久了? |
[11:46] | Seventh grade, right? | 从7年级开始 对吗? |
[11:48] | Yeah | 是的 |
[11:50] | I was thinking, we’ve known each other for so long, | 我在想 我们认识这么久了 |
[11:54] | and even though we… | 即使我们… |
[11:58] | That’s hot | 真性感 |
[12:00] | And, even though we’ve always been good friends, | 嗯 即使我们一直是好朋友 |
[12:04] | we never actually… | 我们从没有… |
[12:06] | I’ve always thought you were really cool | 我一直认为你很酷 |
[12:09] | Hey, race you to the raft | 嘿 看谁先跑到木筏 |
[12:32] | Fuck | 妈的 |
[12:34] | Oh my God | 哦 上帝 |
[12:44] | Oh, feels fucking great | 哦 真爽 |
[12:57] | -You like that? -Yeah | -你喜欢? -耶 |
[13:00] | I’m sorry Oh yeah | 抱歉 哦 耶 |
[13:09] | So you know Ken Webb? | 你认识肯韦伯? |
[13:13] | Yeah | 是的 |
[13:14] | Short, greasy Ken | 矮矮胖胖的肯 |
[13:16] | The guy with the CDs, right? | 那个搜集CD的家伙 是吗? |
[13:19] | Yeah | 是的 |
[13:21] | He tried to kiss me | 他想吻我 |
[13:23] | -He did? -Yeah | -是吗? -是的 |
[13:26] | Two days ago | 两天前 |
[13:28] | This guy I’ve known for 12 years, | 我认识这家伙已经12年了 |
[13:30] | he’s a family friend | 我们两家是知交 |
[13:32] | He puts his hands on my face, | 他把手放到我脸上 |
[13:34] | full-on tongue It was so gross | 舌头伸得老长 真恶心 |
[13:40] | Why, was it gross because you’ve known him for so long or… | 你觉得恶心是因为你们很熟还是 |
[13:44] | Cause he’s gross? | 因为他本身恶心? |
[13:46] | No, it was definitely him | 不 当然是他恶心 |
[13:51] | I don’t know When you’ve known someone a long time, | 我不知道 当你认识一个人很长时间 |
[13:55] | you just want to kiss them just to see if they’re a good kisser | 你只是为了看看他是否接吻机巧高超而吻他 |
[14:01] | There’s nothing wrong with that, right? | 这也没什么不对的 是吗? |
[14:05] | No | 没有 |
[14:27] | -Where are you going? -What’s it look like? | -你去哪儿? -你以为呢? |
[14:31] | -I thought we were kissing -Yeah, we were | -我以为我们刚才在接吻 -没错 |
[14:36] | So… | 那么… |
[14:39] | so what, you like me now? Is this like a date? | 你喜欢我吗? 这算是约会吗? |
[14:43] | Don’t be gay | 别那么厚脸皮 |
[15:14] | Come back, Mr Woodchuck | 回来 旱獭先生 |
[15:18] | I’m gonna get you now | 我不会放过你的 |
[15:28] | Oh shit | 哦 妈的 |
[15:31] | Oh fuck | 该死 |
[15:36] | I’m sorry, man | 抱歉 伙计 |
[15:42] | What? | 什么? |
[15:45] | -Why did you shoot me? -I thought you were something else | -你为什么向我开枪? -我还以为你是别的什么动物 |
[15:48] | I didn’t…fuck | 我不是…妈的 |
[15:50] | -Are you all right? -I’m s… | -你没事吗? -我… |
[15:53] | sick | 我不舒服 |
[15:54] | -I need help -Oh man | -需要帮助 -哦 |
[15:56] | I’ll get you some help, all right? | 我来帮你 行吗? |
[15:58] | I’ll be right back I got a car | 我马上回来 我有车 |
[16:01] | Oh fuck | 哦 妈的 |
[16:02] | Oh please, help me | 请你帮帮我 |
[16:05] | -Fuck -I’m sick I need water | -妈的 -我不舒服 我要喝水 |
[16:08] | Just lay down Don’t move, man | 躺下 别动 伙计 |
[16:09] | -Water -I’ll get you water | -水 -我给你拿水 |
[16:11] | Just stay… don’t come near me, okay? | 别靠近我 好吗? |
[16:14] | Is that your… | 那是你的… |
[16:15] | -is that your cabin? -No | -你的棚屋? -不 |
[16:17] | Just stay there Please, stay there | 待那儿别动 求你了 |
[16:20] | Don’t make me fucking shoot you, man | 别逼我再开枪 |
[16:22] | Just stay the fuck back, please | 退后 求你了 |
[16:25] | Fuck | 妈的 |
[16:28] | Fuck | 妈的 |
[16:33] | Fuck | 靠 |
[16:39] | What the fuck, man? Where were you? | 你他妈的去哪儿了? |
[16:42] | You gonna burn the whole fucking place down? | 你打算把这里都烧光吗? |
[16:43] | What are you, Smoky the Clown now? | 你是谁 消防员吗? |
[16:45] | Don’t you mean, Smoky the Bear? | 你是说森林防火员? |
[16:47] | Whatever This is horseshit, man | 管它呢 都是些屁话 |
[16:49] | -It’s a fireplace -How old are you? | -这是个火灶 -你多大了? |
[16:51] | Can’t you be responsible for anything? | 不能有点责任心吗? |
[16:53] | We can’t leave you alone for five minutes | 让你单独待5分钟 |
[16:56] | without you destroying something What were you shooting at? | 你就要搞破坏 你开枪干什么了? |
[16:59] | I heard a squirrel I was just looking for a squirrel | 我听到松鼠的动静 我是去打松鼠的 |
[17:02] | -A squirrel? -Yeah | -松鼠? -是的 |
[17:03] | -Fucking idiot -To stick up his ass | -白痴 -该死的家伙 |
[17:13] | Why don’t you tell us the story? | 你怎么没说过这个故事? |
[17:17] | What are you gonna roast on that thing? | 你们还要烤什么? |
[17:19] | Come on, Paul, tell them story | 拜托 保罗 说吧 |
[17:20] | No, I can’t It’s a traumatic experience | 不行 这是次痛苦的经历 |
[17:23] | -I don’t want to talk about it -We like traumatic stories | -我不想说 -我们喜欢这类故事 |
[17:25] | -Not about me, but… -Trauma bonds people | -不是关于我的 但 -痛苦的经历使人团结 |
[17:28] | -You can tell us -It bonds those who go through it, | -你可以告诉我们 -它使经历过的人团结 |
[17:31] | -not the people you tell it to -Tell the fucking story | -而不是听众 -你他妈的快说啊 |
[17:34] | All right | 好吧 |
[17:36] | So there’s this bowling alley when we were growing up | 我们的家乡有个保龄球馆 |
[17:38] | You guys might remember it… Lenny Meads Brighton Bowl? | 你们也许还记得… 布赖顿保龄球馆? |
[17:41] | It was in Brighton, right? | 是在布赖顿 记得吗? |
[17:43] | That’s probably why it was called Brighton Bowl | 所以才叫做布赖顿保龄球馆 |
[17:47] | We used to go there for birthday parties | 我们以前经常去那里开生日派对 |
[17:49] | or with my dad for the weekend | 或者和我老爸周末去玩 |
[17:51] | This one time, I asked my dad if we could go | 有一次 我问我老爸 要不要去玩 |
[17:55] | He’s like, “No The bowling alley’s closed “ | 他说 “不 那儿关门了” |
[17:58] | This marshmallow’s so Burnt | 蜀葵烤焦了 |
[18:03] | It turned out there had Been a Break-in | 后来发现原因是发生了抢劫案 |
[18:05] | All the employees were held at gunpoint | 所有的雇员都被用枪指着 |
[18:08] | After they had been gagged and beaten, | 他们遭到毒打以后 被塞上嘴巴 |
[18:11] | they were tied to chairs | 绑到了椅子上 |
[18:17] | The chairs… they were set in a circle, | 椅子 他们被排成一圈 |
[18:20] | so that way everybody was forced to watch | 每个人都可以看见 |
[18:23] | everybody else | 其他人 |
[18:26] | And then the robber, | 那歹徒 |
[18:28] | this sick maniac, | 他是个变态 |
[18:31] | he goes and finds one of those little ball-peen hammers | 他找到了把小斧锤 |
[18:34] | And then one by one… | 接着用它一个接一个地 |
[18:36] | he smashed the backs of their heads open with the hammer | 把他们的脑袋敲开 |
[18:40] | Everyone had to watch their friends die, | 每个人都必须眼看朋友死去 |
[18:42] | knowing that they’d soon be next | 同时知道自己也不久于人世 |
[18:46] | Ball-peen… | 斧锤 |
[18:48] | The guy doesn’t stop there | 那家伙并没有停手 |
[18:51] | He Breaks out the fire axe | 他拿来了消防斧子 |
[18:53] | The alarm goes off… he doesn’t give a shit | 根本不在乎触动了警报 |
[18:57] | He hacked off all of their limbs | 他砍掉每个人的四肢 |
[19:00] | The cops found six bloody torsos | 警察最后发现的是四具 |
[19:03] | tied to the bowling seats | 绑在椅子上的躯干 |
[19:05] | Blood everywhere… | 到处是血 |
[19:08] | Turns out the guy was some disgruntled employee | 那家伙原来是某个心怀怨恨的雇员 |
[19:13] | That was my childhood playground | 那里是我童年的游乐场 |
[19:18] | Bert, you asshole, it’s not funny | 伯特 你这混球这可一点不好笑 |
[19:20] | Yes it is, you fucking slut | 很好像 婊子 |
[19:22] | Jeff? | 杰夫? |
[19:23] | What? | 什么? |
[19:25] | Tell them about the happy bald guy | 告诉他们那个”开心秃头”的故事 |
[19:26] | -No, I can’t take it -He gave us our shoes | -不 我可不行 -他给我们鞋子 |
[19:30] | and quarters for the video games | 还给我们硬币打游戏机 |
[19:32] | There was a room with a pool table, | 那里有个房间有桌球 |
[19:34] | but my dad wouldn’t let us go there | 但我老爸不让我进去 |
[19:36] | The bald guy was always happy, always smiling | 那个秃头总是很开心 总挂着笑脸 |
[19:39] | But the killer got him too | 但杀手还是杀了他 |
[19:42] | When the cops searched the place, | 警察搜查现场的时候 |
[19:44] | they found hacked off limbs at the end of the bowling lanes | 在球道尽头发现被砍掉的四肢 |
[19:47] | The guy had bowled people’s organs | 那家伙用人的身体当保龄球 |
[19:50] | Arms, legs, everything | 胳膊 大腿 |
[19:54] | They found the bald guy’s head in the ball return | 他们在输送带上发现那秃子的头 |
[19:59] | -He was still smiling -Oh, no | -他居然还在笑 -哦 不 |
[20:02] | I knew you were full of shit You suck | 你在胡编 你这个烂人 |
[20:04] | No It was in the paper I swear | 不 报纸上写的 我发誓 |
[20:08] | I’m laughing because | 我笑是因为 |
[20:10] | Jeff is an asshole and he’s making me laugh | 杰夫 这个混蛋逗我笑 |
[20:13] | I swear… | 我发誓 |
[20:14] | I loved this place I still rememBer the sounds… | 我很喜欢那地方 我还记得那声音 |
[20:17] | the cracking, the bouncing | 吱吱嘎嘎的声音 |
[20:20] | The smell of the shoes, the sound of the Q-Bert machine… | 那鞋子的味道 Q伯特唱机的声音 |
[20:23] | Holy shit What are you doing? | 妈的 你在干什么? |
[20:25] | -I’m cool -Are you spying on us? | -我很好 -你在窥探我们? |
[20:27] | -I’m cool -Is your dog friendly? | -我很正常 -你的狗不凶吧? |
[20:29] | Yeah, he’s cool | 是的 他很乖 |
[20:31] | This is Dr. Mambo Here, boy | 他是曼波博士 这儿 孩子 |
[20:33] | Come on, Dr. Mambo | 来啊 曼波博士 |
[20:35] | Is it “Dr.” like a physician or a professor? | 你说的这个博士是医生还是教授? |
[20:38] | Yeah, he’s a professor… | 他是教授 |
[20:40] | of being a dog Oof Faced | 狗中的教授 哦 |
[20:47] | Scratch-moded | 喜欢抓脸的教授 |
[20:57] | It’s a positive Bonfire | 这篝火真不错 |
[21:00] | Got room for one more? | 我可以加入吗? |
[21:05] | Actually, we were having a private conversation, if you don’t mind | 实际上 我们这是私人谈话 |
[21:10] | That’s cool | 没关系 |
[21:12] | I guess I’ll smoke all this weed by myself | 那这大麻我只好一个人享用了 |
[21:14] | No, no It’s fine | 不 不 没关系 |
[21:16] | It’s not that private | 也没什么秘密 |
[21:20] | Awesome | 很好 |
[21:23] | Yeah, sit right here | 你就坐这儿 |
[21:25] | I think he’s gonna fuck her | 我猜他想上她 |
[21:27] | Awesome | 太好了 |
[21:29] | -Wait, so your name was… -Justin… | -等等你是叫做… -贾斯汀… |
[21:31] | -but you can call me “Grim ” -Grim | -但你们可以叫我 “格里姆” -格里姆 |
[21:34] | Like Grimace? | “割你老母? “ |
[21:35] | “Grim” is my skating name | “格里姆” 是我玩滑板是的外号 |
[21:37] | I got it in Berkeley while competing in the x-Games | 我在伯克利大学参加街头滑板比赛时得的名字 |
[21:40] | Really? Karen’s going to go to Berkeley | 真的? 凯伦就要上伯克利大学了 |
[21:43] | Dude… | 伙计… |
[21:45] | awesome | 太棒了 |
[21:47] | I love Berkeley People there are so wacked | 我喜欢 那里的人都很怪 |
[21:50] | I met these guys and they had me fucked up for five days straight | 我遇到一帮家伙 他们整了我整整5天 |
[21:54] | They wouldn’t let me drink anything but beer | 除了啤酒不让我喝别的 |
[21:56] | Yeah, I’ve done that, except I did it with JD | 是啊 我也那么干过 |
[22:00] | Karen’s got a great idea | 凯伦这个主意不错 |
[22:01] | We should only drink beer for the rest of the trip | 在余下的几天里 我们可以只喝啤酒 |
[22:03] | I could probably do that, but I doubt you could | 我可以 但估计你不行 |
[22:06] | I’ll bet you I can only drink beer the rest of the trip | 我们打赌 我能只喝啤酒 |
[22:10] | If I drink anything else, you can have the rest of my supply | 如果我喝了其他的东西 你可以把我的东西全拿去 |
[22:13] | All right, you’re on We only drink beer | 好吧 打赌 只喝啤酒 |
[22:15] | You’re on | 打赌 |
[22:17] | So, you’re a skater? Is that your occupation? | 那么说 你是滑板运动员? 那是你的职业吗? |
[22:22] | Oh, crap | 哦 不会吧 |
[22:24] | Party’s over | 晚会结束 |
[22:27] | Hey Justin… Grim… | 嘿 贾斯汀 格里姆 |
[22:29] | you want to come inside? | 要一起进去吗? |
[22:31] | I’d love to, but I left all this shit outside my tent | 我很愿意 但我的东西都在帐篷里面 |
[22:34] | It’s starting to rain, if it gets fucked up, | 如果下雨 那些东西就都毁了 |
[22:36] | it’s like $4,000 worth of shit pissed away | 那可值4000美元啊 |
[22:38] | How far away is your tent? | 你的帐篷多远? |
[22:39] | 20 minutes away, but if I book | 20分钟的路 不过如果我抓紧时间 |
[22:41] | I can be back in 30 | 30分钟来回就够了 |
[22:42] | -Cool Bring the weed -I will | -很好 记得把大麻带来 -我会的 |
[22:45] | Check you dudes later Come on, Dr. Mambo | 回头见 快 曼波博士 |
[22:51] | -Freak -I thought he was funny | -怪人 -我觉得他很有趣 |
[22:57] | How did it work? | 那玩意是怎么工作的? |
[22:59] | What do you mean “how”? It had a hose… | “怎么”是什么意思? 它上面有根水管 |
[23:02] | a bunch of different settings, | 再进行一番设置 |
[23:04] | pulse, power… | 搏动 电源… |
[23:07] | stream | 水流 |
[23:08] | And you came every time? | 你每次都会达到高潮? |
[23:11] | Totally | 完全 |
[23:13] | You can imagine my disappointment the first time I had sex | 你可以想象我第一次真正和男人做爱有多么失望 |
[23:16] | Tell me aBout it | 告诉我 |
[23:18] | What’s that supposed to mean? | 你这什么意思? |
[23:21] | -I’ve got a better story -I’m sorry, | -我还有更好的故事 -抱歉 |
[23:23] | but no story is better than Karen and the shower massage | 但没有比凯伦和她的浴室按摩器更好的故事了 |
[23:26] | No, seriously | 不 我说真的 |
[23:28] | One time I was masturbating… | 有一次我在手淫… |
[23:31] | and my dog came up and started licking my balls | 我的狗跑进来添我的卵蛋 |
[23:34] | Right as I came it stuck its tongue up my ass | 就在我射精的时候 它把舌头伸进了我的屁眼 |
[23:37] | That’s serious fucking masturbation talent right there | 真他妈的有手淫天才 |
[23:40] | Fucking good | 真他妈的爽 |
[23:44] | He’d better have brought more weed or I won’t let him in | 他最好带多点大麻来 要不别想进来 |
[23:47] | Relax, pal I’m coming | 别急 伙计 我来了 |
[23:50] | His name’s Grim | 他名字是格里姆 |
[23:53] | Jesus Christ | 上帝 |
[24:00] | Help me… please | 救命 |
[24:03] | I need a doctor | 我需要看医生 |
[24:05] | Oh shit | 妈的 |
[24:07] | Doctor | 医生 |
[24:09] | Yeah, all right | 是的 没错 |
[24:11] | Somebody grab a blanket or something | 给他拿条毯子来 |
[24:18] | You… | 你… |
[24:22] | you shot me | 你向我开的枪 |
[24:26] | No, no, no | 不 不 不 |
[24:27] | There’s no way this contagious fucker’s coming in here | 这家伙有传染病 不能让他进来 |
[24:30] | -He’s sick, for Christ’s sake -You want him to come in here | -他生病了 看在上帝份上 -你想让他进来碰你的东西 |
[24:33] | and touch all of your shit, your fucking soap…? | 你的肥皂? |
[24:36] | Let’s throw him a blanket or something | 给他条毯子什么的 |
[24:38] | -Or your douche? -Let’s drive him to a doctor | -不如给他你的卫生巾 -我们开车送他去看医生 |
[24:40] | He’s not coming in | 不能让他进来 |
[24:42] | We’re out of range I’m not getting anything | 不在服务范围 什么都收不到 |
[24:44] | Fuck | 妈的 |
[24:46] | -What’s that? -He’s in the car | -瞧 -他上车了 |
[24:48] | What? | 什么? |
[24:50] | -Motherfucker | 杂种 |
[24:52] | -Why’s he fucking with us? -Grab your gun | -他干吗来烦我们? -拿上枪 |
[24:55] | Fuck | 靠 |
[24:56] | Hurry up He’s in the car already | 快 他已经上车了 |
[25:04] | Get out of the fucking car | 出来 |
[25:06] | Get out of there Get out of the car | 出来 下车 |
[25:09] | Get out Get out of the fucking car | 出来 滚下来 |
[25:12] | Fuck | 妈的 |
[25:13] | Get the fuck out Get out of there | 快他妈的滚出来 |
[25:16] | -Fucker | 该死的 |
[25:17] | -You shot the car | 你开枪了 |
[25:19] | What was I supposed to do? | 我还能怎么办? |
[25:21] | Oh my God | 哦 上帝 |
[25:28] | Fuck | 该死 |
[25:31] | Shit | 妈的 |
[25:37] | Shit | 妈的 |
[25:38] | Oh | 哦 |
[25:42] | -Get him -He’s coming towards us | -抓住他 -他朝我们来了 |
[25:45] | Stop or I’ll fucking stab you | 停下来 要不我就扎你了 |
[25:47] | Stop Stop | 停 停 |
[25:53] | Back off | 滚开 |
[25:54] | Fuck off Leave us alone | 滚远点儿 |
[25:56] | Fuck off | 滚开 |
[26:11] | I know I know | 我知道 我知道 |
[26:13] | What else were we gonna do? | 我们还能什么? |
[26:15] | First he gets his shit all over the car, | 首先 他把车里弄得一塌糊涂 |
[26:18] | and I don’t want him touching me, you, or anybody | 而后我不想他碰我 或者任何人 |
[26:21] | I think the rain will put him out | 雨水也许会把火熄灭 |
[26:23] | He’s dead anyway You saw that shit on him | 不管怎么说 他都死了 你看他那样子 |
[26:26] | He looked like he was skinned alive | 看上去像被活剥了皮 |
[26:30] | We have to tell the police it wasn’t our fault | 我们得对警察说不是我们的错 |
[26:33] | I think we should tell them now | 我们现在就去 |
[26:35] | Calm down | 冷静 |
[26:37] | There’s nothing we can do The car’s fucked | 我们什么也干不了 车子完了 |
[26:40] | We need a mechanic We’ll find somebody who knows one, | 我们需要修理工 去找个认识修理工的人 |
[26:43] | and then we’ll report the accident | 然后再报警 就说是事故 |
[26:46] | That’s the keyword here It was an accident | 注意 关键词是事故 |
[26:51] | The guy’s skin… | 那家伙的皮肤 |
[26:53] | holy shit | 上帝啊 |
[27:53] | You should clean up some of this shit while we’re gone | 我们走的时候 你该带上点这玩意儿 |
[27:56] | I’ll save some for you guys | 我会给你们留点的 |
[27:58] | -Just stick with the girls -What’s that supposed to mean? | -和女孩们待在一起吧 -什么意思? |
[28:00] | It means you’re a fucking pussy | 意思是-你是个娘娘腔 |
[28:03] | That’s fucked up | 真他妈糟糕 |
[28:04] | What’s fucked up is you beating the shit out of my truck | 你把我的车砸得一塌糊涂 |
[28:07] | What about the jag-off with the rifle? | 那白痴还用枪打了呢? |
[28:09] | Did you forget about him? | 你怎么就忘记了? |
[28:10] | We all fucked up that car, don’t just put it on me | 是我们一起干的 你怎么全都怪我 |
[28:13] | Good morning, boys | 早上好 小伙子们 |
[28:15] | Are you going to kill each other now? | 你们要自相残杀吗? |
[28:17] | Where are you going? | 你去哪儿? |
[28:19] | To get help | 找帮手 |
[29:02] | So… Bert and Jeff are gone | 那… 伯特 和杰夫走了 |
[29:05] | I know | 我知道 |
[29:10] | Last night was a fucked up situation, | 昨晚真是一团糟 |
[29:13] | -and I think… -That guy asked for our help | -我想… -那家伙是来寻求帮助的 |
[29:15] | We lit him on fire | 我们却放火烧他 |
[29:19] | Can you understand if I’m not in a particularly social mood? | 如果我现在不想说话你能理解吗? |
[29:26] | I got scared | 我很害怕 |
[29:28] | I was… | 我也很害怕… |
[29:29] | I was just trying to help | 我只是想帮忙 |
[29:35] | Karen… | 凯伦… |
[29:38] | I’m sorry, Paul | 我很抱歉 保罗 |
[29:42] | Every time I close my eyes I see him | 我每次一合眼就看见他 |
[29:45] | It was an accident | 那是事故 |
[29:48] | The guy was going to die anyway | 那家伙反正都活不了 |
[30:02] | Better? | 好点了? |
[30:06] | Yeah | 是的 |
[30:11] | Thanks, Paul | 谢谢 保罗 |
[30:30] | Hello? | 喂? |
[31:06] | God damn it | 妈的 该死 |
[31:11] | God damn it God damn it | 该死 该死 |
[31:15] | God damn it | 靠他妈的 |
[31:18] | Hold it You there | 你俩 别过来 |
[31:20] | Do you see this? Do you see this shit? | 你们都看见了? 看见了吗? |
[31:23] | We didn’t see anything | 我们什么都没看见 |
[31:25] | Tell Murray I can’t eat this shit | 告诉莫里 我不能吃这该死的肉 |
[31:27] | Some animal’s been running around | 有个该死的动物在附近出现 |
[31:28] | infecting everything | 传染了所有的牲畜 |
[31:30] | What am I supposed to do with a sick hog? Huh? | 这么头病猪我该怎么半? 呃? |
[31:33] | I am not about to eat that meat Would you? | 我不会吃这肉 你呢? |
[31:35] | -No, I’m a vegetarian -None of this shit is good | -不 我吃素的 -因为你知道这些东西都不能吃 |
[31:39] | It’s all sick It’s all gotta go back | 都病了 都会死掉 |
[31:42] | I want me a new hog | 我要另一头猪 |
[31:44] | We were just looking for a mechanic | 我们是在找修理工 |
[31:46] | Mechanic? You won’t find one around here | 修理工? 这附近没有 |
[31:49] | -You’ll have to go to town -That’s the thing | -你们得去镇上 -是这样的 |
[31:51] | Our car’s busted, so we can’t get into town | 我们车出故障了 所以去不了镇上 |
[31:54] | We need somebody to take us into town | 我们要找人送我们去镇上 |
[31:56] | -so we can find a mechanic -Oh | -我们好去找修理工 -哦 |
[31:58] | I’ve already been in town today, sorry | 我今天已经去过了 |
[32:01] | All right, if you do go back, would you tell us? | 好吧 如果你回镇上去 告诉我们一声? |
[32:05] | We’re staying at a cabin, and… | 我们住在那棚屋里面 |
[32:08] | we don’t know Murray | 另外 我们不认识莫里 |
[32:11] | Oh, I’m sorry | 哦 抱歉 |
[32:13] | Yes, of course, of course | 当然 当然 |
[32:16] | Why didn’t you just come out and say that? | 你们怎么不早说? |
[32:19] | Come on inside, I’ve got a radio | 进来吧 我有无线电 |
[32:21] | We’ll call Ricky He’s got a tow truck | 我们可以呼叫里奇 |
[32:23] | -Call Ricky -Ricky | -呼叫里奇 -里奇 |
[32:25] | Sorry to bother you, but this crazy guy came out of the woods | 不好意思 打扰了 但那个家伙从树林里 |
[32:28] | and tried to trash our car | 冲出来 想毁了我们的车 |
[32:31] | WoSounds terrible I have some juice | 真可怕 我有果汁 |
[32:34] | So this person damaged your car? | 那人毁坏你的车? |
[32:36] | It was just this crazy hermit Real dangerous | 是个疯狂的家伙 可很危险 |
[32:40] | -We chased him away with bats -It wasn’t Henry, was it? | -我们拿球棒在后面追他 -不是亨利吧 |
[32:43] | Nah, shit, never | 不 妈的 不是 |
[32:49] | Henry? | 亨利? |
[32:51] | My cousin Henry He knows about that ordinance | 我表弟亨利 他知道条例 |
[32:54] | He wouldn’t do something like that You hit him with a bat? | 他不会做这种事情的 你们用球棒打他了? |
[32:57] | Both: No | 没有 |
[32:58] | No, it wasn’t Henry | 不 不是亨利 |
[33:00] | Our friend Walter, he got drunk One thing led to another… | 是我们的朋友华特 他喝多了 结果就开始发酒疯了 |
[33:04] | -That’s no good -Yeah | -那可不太好 -是的 |
[33:09] | I’ve got a great idea Why don’t we take a walk down ourselves? | 我有个好主意 我们干吗不走着去? |
[33:12] | -It’s really nice out -We’ll just walk | -外面很好 -我们走就可以了 |
[33:14] | -I haven’t seen the scenery -You sure? Ricky’s awfully handy | -我还没看过这里的风景呢 -是吗 里奇很容易找到的 |
[33:18] | -Thanks for your help -Are you sure? | -谢谢 -你肯定吗? |
[33:20] | A little fresh air sounds great | 呼吸点新鲜空缺 |
[33:22] | We really appreciate your help Take care | 我们很感谢你的帮助 |
[33:27] | We burned Henry | 我们烧死了亨利 |
[33:29] | Fuck | 妈的 |
[34:17] | Hello? | 喂? |
[34:24] | Hello? | 喂? |
[34:44] | Hello? | 有人吗? |
[34:55] | Hello? | 喂? |
[34:59] | Hello? | 你好? |
[35:02] | Is anyone home? | 有人在吗? |
[35:14] | Hello? | 喂 |
[35:15] | -Ah | 啊 |
[35:17] | -Bert, you dick-nose -Shut up | -伯特 你这个该死的 -闭嘴 |
[35:21] | What the hell? | 怎么了? |
[35:23] | -Did you find anybody? -No, nothing | -有人吗? -不 没有 |
[35:25] | I followed the path that the old guy ran, | 我顺着那个老人跑走的路过来 |
[35:27] | But I couldn’t find him He could still Be alive | 没有发现他 也许还活着 |
[35:30] | No, it’s impossible | 不 不可能 |
[35:33] | -Want any beef jerky? -No, put it away | -要牛肉干吗? -不 拿开 |
[35:36] | -Why? -It’s not our house | -为什么? -这不是我们的地方 |
[35:38] | So? | 那又如何? |
[35:41] | -Did you find a phone? -No | -有电话吗? -没有 |
[35:43] | I felt weird looking around There’s nobody here | 这里很奇怪 一个人也没有 |
[35:46] | We found this other place, but… | 我们还发现其他地方 |
[35:48] | there was nobody there either | 但也是没有人 |
[35:50] | I wonder if the cops know about it yet | 我在想警察是不是已经知道了 |
[35:52] | I doubt it If they did know, | 如果他们知道了 |
[35:54] | they’d have been at the cabin by now | 现在已经在棚屋了 |
[36:06] | Good morning Deputy Winston, | 早上好 副警长 |
[36:09] | Bunyan County Sheriff’s Department | 班扬县警察局 |
[36:12] | Hi What can I do for you? | 嗨 要帮忙吗? |
[36:14] | I’m on patrol in my jurisdiction | 我在执勤的时候 |
[36:16] | and I heard there was a lot of commotion here last night | 听说昨晚这里动静很大 |
[36:19] | I wanted to know what the story is | 我想知道是什么事情 |
[36:21] | Yeah, sure Some guy tried to break into our cabin | 是这样的 有人试图闯入我们的棚屋 |
[36:24] | And he was sick | 他有病 |
[36:26] | I don’t know what kind of disease he had, | 我不知道是什么病 |
[36:29] | But he was a mess | 但他样子很吓人 |
[36:31] | I have to report this | 我得向上如实汇报 |
[36:33] | Yeah, totally | 当然 |
[36:35] | My friends are out looking for a neighbor so we could call you | 我的朋友出去到邻居家想找电话报警 |
[36:38] | We don’t have a phone here | 我们这里没有电话 |
[36:40] | Everyone uses radios That’s what I use | 是的 因为大家都用无线电 我也用 |
[36:46] | Hey… | 嘿 |
[36:48] | Looks like you guys were doing some pretty good partying, huh? | 看上去 你们的派对不错 呃? |
[36:52] | Yeah, you know, we were drinking… | 是的 我们正喝着酒 |
[36:54] | and then this guy came along | 那家伙就来了 |
[36:56] | and tried to break into the cabin | 他想闯进来 |
[36:58] | We had no choice but to get rough | 没办法 我们只有来硬的 |
[37:01] | I feel awful, but he was going crazy | 我很难受 但他疯了 |
[37:04] | He smashed into our car, | 他冲进我们的车 一通乱砸 |
[37:06] | and then he wouldn’t come out, so… | 然后就不肯出来了 所以… |
[37:08] | we had to hit him | 我们只有动手打他 |
[37:10] | We hurt him | 我们打伤了他 |
[37:12] | We were terrified We didn’t know what to do | 我们很害怕 手足无措 |
[37:14] | That’s why we went to look for help… | 所以我们去寻求帮助… |
[37:16] | Hey, man, I told you… I’m gonna make a report | 嘿 我说过了 我会如实汇报的 |
[37:20] | Don’t worry about it He ain’t gonna come back | 别担心 他不会再回来了 |
[37:22] | Looks like you guys scared him away pretty good | 看上去你们把他吓得够呛 |
[37:25] | I ain’t gonna let him ruin your fun | 我不会让他败了你们的兴 |
[37:27] | Thank you | 谢谢 |
[37:29] | My friend’s inside right now and she’s pretty freaked out | 我的朋友在里面 她很害怕 |
[37:33] | She wants to go home | 吓得想回家 |
[37:35] | We all kind of do | 我们都很害怕 |
[37:37] | A lady friend, huh? | 是女士 是吗? |
[37:39] | I bet you like to party… | 我打赌你们喜欢… |
[37:41] | with the ladies | 和女士开派对 |
[37:46] | Paul? | 保罗? |
[37:47] | Is everything okay? | 一切都好吗? |
[37:50] | Howdy, ma’am Everything’s fine | 你好 女士 都很好 |
[37:52] | Just go back inside, have yourself a big 40, | 回里面去去喝点(40盎司装的)啤酒 |
[37:55] | just party | 继续你们的派对吧 |
[37:57] | Umm… | 嗯 |
[37:59] | okay | 好的 |
[38:05] | Oh, Daddy, why are you talking about leaving? | 我说伙计 你们为什么要离开? |
[38:08] | You’ve got to stay and party | 留下来 继续你们的派对啊 |
[38:10] | That’s why we came here in the first place | 是啊 我们就是为这个来的 |
[38:14] | I’m telling you, this is a major party town | 我告诉你这个镇子的人都喜欢派对 |
[38:17] | -Really? -Are you kidding me? | -真的吗? -你开玩笑? |
[38:19] | You know what it’s like when you go | 你知道你作为外地人 |
[38:21] | to a new town and you’re the new guy? | 来到一个陌生的地方是个什么样子 |
[38:23] | All the girls see you walking down the street… | 所有的小妞都盯着你 |
[38:25] | they don’t know you’ve got five pounds of dangling meat | 其实她们不知道你肚子上的赘肉有好几圈呢 |
[38:29] | They’re looking for no commitment | 她们不想要天长地久 |
[38:31] | -You understand what I’m saying? -I’ve heard that theory before | -你明白我说的? -我以前听过类似的话 |
[38:35] | This is that town | 这个镇子就是这样的 |
[38:36] | It’s like when I go party up at Wambusau | 我去旺布萨参加派对就是这情况 |
[38:40] | My cousin goes to school there | 我表弟在那里上学 |
[38:41] | When I party at Wambusau, I know I’m gonna get pussy | 我去了旺布萨以后 我就知道能搞到小妞 |
[38:45] | Plus the girls there don’t know I’m a deputy | 她们也不会发现我是副警长 |
[38:48] | So I know they’re gonna party hard with me | 我知道她们一定会和我玩得开心 |
[38:51] | Believe me, man, they do | 相信我 伙计 真的很开心 |
[38:54] | That’s too bad, I bet you ruled this town before you had a badge | 太棒了 我打赌你当警察前 在这个镇子里就是老大了 |
[38:57] | Yeah, but a badge makes you grow up quick | 是的 但当了警察会让你发展得更快 |
[39:02] | Shit, this guy went and did a number on your ride | 哎呀 看那家伙把你们的车搞的 |
[39:05] | I’m gonna put out an APB We’re gonna catch this guy | 我要发通缉令 我们会抓到他的 |
[39:08] | Yeah, it wasn’t totally him | 嗯 也不是全是他干的 |
[39:10] | We hit it too | 我们也砸车了 |
[39:12] | But we were trying to scare him away | 我们是想把他吓走 |
[39:14] | Could you get somebody up here to fix it? | 能找人来修下车吗? |
[39:18] | What do I look like? An idiot? | 你以为我是什么 白痴吗? |
[39:20] | I’ll have someone up here by tomorrow afternoon | 明天下午我就派人来 |
[39:22] | You’re top priority You’re the party man | 你们是来参加派对的 你们的事情最重要 |
[39:25] | Do you realize how many great parties we’re gonna have? | 你知道我们要开多少派对吗? |
[39:29] | Fortune’s shining on you | 你发达了 |
[39:30] | I know where all the big parties are at | 我知道所有重要的派对都在哪儿举行 |
[39:32] | Remember, my name is Winston | 我的名字叫云斯顿 |
[39:34] | You know how to get a hold of me, right? | 你知道怎么找我 对吧? |
[39:37] | -9-1-1? -9-1-1? -That’s it, my man | -9-1-1? -没错 伙计 |
[39:41] | -Take it easy -Yeah | -放轻松 -好的 |
[40:03] | Did he say he was gonna report this shit or not? | 他说要向上面汇报了吗? |
[40:06] | I think he is He didn’t make it seem like | 我想会的 但他不会汇报什么 |
[40:08] | we did anything wrong He said he’d get a tow truck up here | 对我们不利的事情 他还说要派辆拖车来 |
[40:11] | -Sounds weird to me -The guy was weird | -我觉得很奇怪 -那那家伙也很怪 |
[40:14] | Once he saw Karen, he didn’t want to leave | 他看见凯伦后 都不愿意走了 |
[40:17] | Has Karen left her room yet? | 凯伦离开她房间了吗? |
[40:20] | No, she’s still sleeping I don’t know what’s up with her | 不 她还在睡觉 我不知道她那边的情况 |
[40:24] | She wants to get out of here as soon as she can | 她想尽快离开这里 |
[40:27] | -Puts a kink in your plan, huh? -What plan? | -看来你的计划受阻了 -什么计划 |
[40:30] | What plan? | 你还问? |
[40:32] | The plan you’ve been trying to execute | 就是你从8年级开始就一直 |
[40:35] | since eighth grade | 想执行的计划 |
[40:37] | No, there’s no plan Not anymore | 不 没什么计划 也不会再有了 |
[40:40] | Whatever You guys are funny | 管它呢 你们真有趣 |
[40:43] | Fucking… | 妈的 |
[40:44] | she likes you because you’re nice to her and she’s nice to you | 她喜欢你 因为你对她好;她对你好 |
[40:47] | because she can control you | 因为她能控制你 |
[40:50] | -Fucking, you’re nice to her… -Bert, don’t move | -你对她太好了 -伯特 别动 |
[40:58] | Fuck | 妈的 |
[40:59] | -It’s that freak’s dog | 是那怪人的狗 |
[41:03] | -Should I hit it? -I don’t know | -我该打它吗? -不知道 |
[41:06] | If you’re gonna hit it, hit it hard | 我只知道 如果你要打它 就别客气 |
[41:16] | Oh shit | 该死 |
[41:19] | So where’s Grim? | 格里姆在哪儿? |
[41:21] | He’s out there rotting There’s some sick shit | 他定是烂在外面了 外面的树林里面 |
[41:24] | in the woods and the hermit’s spreading it around | 一定有什么可怕的东西 那个怪物正在四处散播 |
[41:27] | I’m not waiting for that deputy to come back | 我不会等那副警长回来了 |
[41:29] | -Let’s get out of here now -Should we say something | -我们现在就走 -我没走的时候 |
[41:32] | on our way out, like, “By the way, we burned some guy alive”? | 是不是还该说”顺便说一下 我们还烧死了一个人” |
[41:35] | -Yes -No | -是的 -补 |
[41:36] | -Jeff -Fine, we’ll tell the cops | -杰夫 -好的 我们会告诉警察 |
[41:38] | We have to They’re gonna figure it out | 我们必须这么做 他们会查出来的 |
[41:41] | The deputy knows something happened We’re the only outsiders | 那副警长知道发生了什么 只有我们是外地人 |
[41:44] | They’re gonna trace it back to us | 他们会查到我们的 |
[41:47] | I feel nauseous | 我觉得要吐 |
[41:50] | Karen… | 凯伦 |
[41:53] | How soon can you get us out of here? | 还要多久才能带我们走 |
[41:55] | I don’t know if I can fix the car | 我不知道是否能修好车 |
[41:57] | I’m thinking I could make it drivable, | 也许可以开起来 |
[42:00] | we could drive into town and tell them what happened | 开到镇上告诉他们真相 |
[42:03] | And that’ll be that, right? | 这样行吗? |
[42:08] | But you’re gonna have to watch me with the gun | 但你必须拿着枪帮我警戒着 |
[42:10] | I’m not gonna go out there with that fucking dog around | 那该死的狗在外面 我才不会出去呢 |
[42:13] | I need a Bath | 我要去洗澡 |
[42:15] | Jeff’s mom has the stupidest ideas… | 杰夫妈妈出的真是个馊主意… |
[42:18] | “Let’s get a cabin ” So gay | “去找个棚屋度假吧” 真是绝倒 |
[42:39] | Hey | 嘿 |
[42:40] | Hey | 嘿 |
[42:42] | Sorry I didn’t mean to wake you | 抱歉 我不是想弄醒你 |
[42:46] | That’s okay | 没关系 |
[42:50] | I think Marcy made some chili | 玛茜做了些辣椒牛肉 |
[42:52] | I’m not hungry | 我不饿 |
[42:58] | All right, then I’ll let you go back to sleep | 好吧 你继续睡吧 |
[43:01] | No, wait | 不 等等 |
[43:03] | Stay | 留下来 |
[43:14] | Fuck | 妈的 |
[43:18] | -Why did you stop? -Would you shoot him already? | -怎么停了? -你枪法真差 |
[43:21] | Don’t stop Keep working | 别停 继续 |
[43:23] | -Shoot it -If it gets closer, I can hit it | -开枪啊 -如果它再靠近点 我就能打死它 |
[43:26] | Just keep working | 继续 |
[45:28] | Oh my God | 哦 上帝 |
[45:33] | Shit | 妈的 |
[45:39] | Marcy | 玛茜 |
[45:43] | She’s got it She’s sick | 她给感染了 |
[45:45] | Oh no, she’s fucking got it | 哦 不 该死 她被感染了 |
[45:47] | -Oh shit -I think I’m really sick | -妈的 -我觉得很不舒服 |
[45:49] | Oh shit Stay in your fucking bed | 哦 该死 你别起来 |
[45:52] | -Bert, can you help me? -Calm down | -伯特 帮帮我 -冷静点 |
[45:55] | No Get the fuck out Everybody out | 不 大家都出去 |
[45:57] | -Just get the fuck out -Bert, please | -快出去 -伯特 求你了 |
[46:00] | -Stay in your fucking bed -( sobbing ) | 待在床上 |
[46:02] | -I’m bleeding -Get the fuck out | -我在流血 -快他们出去 |
[46:04] | -Calm down -Can I go to the bathroom? | -冷静 -我能去卫生间吗? |
[46:06] | Listen, you bitch Get the fuck in bed | 听着 婊子 就待在床上 |
[46:09] | -Leave her alone | 别碰她 |
[46:10] | -Leave her alone -Fucking bitch | -别碰她 -婊子 |
[46:13] | -What the fuck is your problem? -She’s your fucking friend | -你怎么了? -她是你的朋友 |
[46:16] | She’s sick She’s not coming near me | 她有病了 我不能让她靠近我 |
[46:18] | I’m doing this for you and all you fucks | 我这么做是为了你 还有你们这帮该死的家伙 |
[46:21] | -Don’t leave me -Stop it | -别丢下我 -够了 |
[46:24] | -Bert, Bert… calm down -Oh God | -伯特 伯特 冷静 -哦 上帝 |
[46:26] | -Okay | 好的 |
[46:31] | What? | 什么? |
[48:09] | Fuck you, guys | 去你妈的 |
[48:12] | Karen, I’m sorry We just don’t want to get it | 凯伦 抱歉 我们可不想被传染 |
[48:14] | -I’m going to die in here -No, you’re not | -我要死在这里了 -不 你不会的 |
[48:17] | Karen, please We’re going to get help now | 凯伦 我们现在就去找帮手 |
[48:20] | -What about that guy’s dog? -Someone’ll keep watch with the gun | -那狗来了怎么办? -我们会拿枪守着的 |
[48:23] | We’ll bolt the door shut | 我们会把门栓上 |
[48:25] | Somebody’ll be out here We won’t leave you alone | 外面会有人守着 我们不会丢下你的 |
[48:30] | I want to go home | 我要回家 |
[48:57] | Ah | 啊 |
[48:58] | -Ah | 啊 |
[49:12] | Karen? | 凯伦? |
[49:16] | Karen | 凯伦 |
[49:30] | Come on, Karen, you’ve got to eat | 来啊 凯伦你得吃东西 |
[49:45] | Let me know if you need anything else, okay? | 还需要什么就告诉我 好吗? |
[49:49] | Okay? | 好吗? |
[49:51] | Better close the door, Marcy | 你最好还是把门关上 玛茜 |
[49:56] | I don’t want to infect everyone | 我不想传染给任何人 |
[50:54] | -Oh God -What are you doing? | -上帝 -你在干吗? |
[50:56] | My friend… she’s very sick | 她病得很重 |
[50:58] | -You are very sick -Oh my God, I’m sorry | -你才有病 -上帝啊 我很抱歉 |
[51:00] | -No, I’m… -That’s my wife in there | -不 我… -里面是我的妻子 |
[51:03] | My friend’s dying We need a phone, please | 我朋友要死了 我需要打电话 求你了 |
[51:06] | -Get the fuck off my property | 离我家远点 |
[51:08] | -Shit -Git | -妈的 -混蛋 |
[51:17] | Where have you been? | 你去哪儿了 |
[51:19] | Did you find anyone? | 找到人了吗? |
[51:23] | Well, come on inside Marcy made chili | 好吧 进去吧 玛茜做了辣椒牛肉 |
[51:29] | Nobody’s hungry? | 没人饿吗? |
[51:34] | -What if Karen used those bowls? -Jesus I washed them | -如果凯伦用过那碗怎么办? -老天 我洗过了 |
[51:38] | He’s right I’m not gonna eat until we get back to town | 他说得对 到镇上之前我不会吃任何东西 |
[51:41] | You know, any of you guys could have it | 你们每个人都有可能被感染了 |
[51:43] | I know we checked, but I’m not gonna sleep near you guys | 我知道我们检查过了 但我不会靠近你们睡觉 |
[51:47] | So go sleep in the car and give us all a break | 那你就睡到车上去 别来烦我们 |
[51:49] | The car? That thing’s a germ factory | 车上? 那车上到处是病毒 |
[51:51] | -I don’t even want to ride in it -Calm down I cleaned it | -我都不敢坐那车 -别激动 我已经清洗过了 |
[51:54] | -So why don’t you sleep in it? -Maybe I will | -那你怎么不去睡? -也许我会的 |
[51:58] | You’re right We should prepare our own meals | 你说得对 我们该自己做饭 |
[52:03] | Who am l? I’m melting | 我是谁? 我在烂掉 |
[52:05] | I’m burning | 我烧着了 |
[52:07] | What’s your problem? | 你有病啊? |
[52:09] | You’re gonna burn down this place | 你会把屋子烧着的 |
[52:11] | -What? -You asshole | -什么? -你这混蛋 |
[52:12] | -Fucking prick -Stop it | -狗日的 -够了 |
[52:14] | -Jeff -Motherfucker | -杰夫 -狗娘养的 |
[52:19] | Shut the fuck up | 都他妈闭嘴 |
[52:22] | Christ | 上帝啊 |
[52:23] | I can’t take it anymore | 我再也受不了了 |
[52:28] | Just no more yelling | 别再嚷嚷了 |
[52:30] | We can eat alone, we can sleep alone Whatever | 我各自吃自己做的 单独睡 |
[52:33] | We have to talk to each other We have to work together | 但我们必须交流 必须合作 |
[52:39] | Bert, you just lost the bet | 伯特 我们打的赌你输了 |
[52:47] | Shit | 妈的 |
[53:02] | Okay, Karen, he’s gone | 好啦 凯伦 它走了 |
[53:05] | We’re gonna stay out here all night for you, all right? | 我们会整夜守着你 |
[53:10] | Karen? | 凯伦? |
[53:32] | Fuck | 靠 |
[53:37] | Come on, let’s go, everybody Hurry up | 快啊 都动作快点 |
[53:40] | The Jeep’s running Jeff, come on | 吉普启动了 杰夫 快点 |
[54:00] | Come on, Karen We’ve got to go | 快啊 凯伦 我们要走了 |
[54:04] | I think I’ve got a fever | 我想我发热了 |
[54:06] | Let’s go | 我们走 |
[55:00] | Come on, Jeff, let’s go | 快啊 杰夫 快走 |
[55:02] | Come on, motherfucker | 快啊 混蛋 |
[55:06] | All right… put her in the back | 好吧 把她放到后面去 |
[55:08] | I don’t think we should sit next to her | 我可不想坐在她旁边 |
[55:10] | Fuck off Put her in the front, then | 去你妈的 那就把她放到前面 |
[55:12] | No, I’m not driving with her sitting next to me | 不 她坐在我旁边 我才不会开车呢 |
[55:14] | I’m driving Just get in the fucking car | 我来开 快他妈上车 |
[55:17] | Fine | 好吧 |
[55:21] | Karen? | 凯伦? |
[55:24] | Karen, you okay? | 凯伦 你还好吗? |
[55:28] | -Oh God, Karen | 上帝啊 凯伦 |
[55:33] | We’ve got to get her to town She’s gonna die | 我们得把她送到镇上 她要死了 |
[55:35] | She’s not going anywhere | 她哪儿也不去 |
[55:38] | Come on You guys coming? | 快啊 你们上车吗? |
[55:39] | Are you nuts? She just infected the car | 你疯了吗 她会把病毒带上车的 |
[55:42] | -I’ll take my chances, man -I can’t leave Karen | -我可要碰碰运气 -我不能离开凯伦 |
[55:46] | -Bert, you don’t look so hot -I don’t feel so hot either | -伯特 你别这么着急 -我是不急 |
[55:49] | But the longer we sit here, the more she lies and rots | 但我们在这里待得越久 她就烂得越厉害 |
[55:53] | How sick are you? Did that old guy touch you? | 你怎么样呢? 那个老家伙碰你了吗? |
[55:55] | This is fucking horseshit Come on | 放屁 快点 |
[55:57] | -Did he? -Fuck this, man | -碰了吗? -去你妈的 |
[56:02] | I’ll get her a fucking doctor | 我去找个他妈的医生来 |
[56:05] | We should move her back to the shed | 我们把她送回棚子去 |
[56:16] | Oh God, she’s bleeding again | 老天 她又开始流血了 |
[56:18] | Don’t move her | 别动她 |
[56:20] | It’s okay, Karen We’re gonna get help | 凯伦 救护会来的 |
[56:29] | -Going somewhere? -Anywhere but here | -要去哪儿? -随便那里只要不是这里 |
[56:40] | Where the fuck do you think you’re going? | 你他妈打算去哪儿? |
[56:43] | Jeff? | 杰夫? |
[56:44] | -Just let him go -Jeff | -让他去吧 -杰夫 |
[56:46] | Jeff | 杰夫 |
[56:47] | Don’t fucking come near me Stop | 别靠近我 停 |
[56:48] | I don’t want to get sick I don’t want any of us getting sick | 我可不想得病 我不想任何人得病 |
[56:52] | But you two fuckers insist on touching her | 但你们非要碰她 |
[56:54] | Now she’s bleeding all over both you guys | 现在她的血溅到了你们身上 |
[56:56] | So you two can fucking rot But not me | 你们去烂掉吧 我可不愿意 |
[56:59] | No fucking way Not me | 没门 我不会 |
[57:03] | Asshole | 混蛋 |
[57:20] | Oh shit | 妈的 |
[57:34] | We’re all going to get it | 我们都逃不掉 |
[57:37] | We’re all going to get sick… | 我们都会得病的 |
[57:39] | and Jeff’s in the woods getting drunk | 杰夫在外面林子里把自己灌醉 |
[57:46] | Bert’s going to get help | 伯特去找帮手了 |
[57:48] | Karen will Be fine I promise | 凯伦会好的 我保证 |
[57:52] | It’s like being on a plane | 这就像在失事的飞机上 |
[57:54] | when you know it’s going to crash | 我们都知道要坠机了 |
[57:57] | Everyone around you is screaming and yelling, | 你周围的每个人都在尖叫 |
[58:00] | “We’re going down We’re going down “ | 我们在坠落 我们在坠落 |
[58:03] | All you really want to do | 而你只想 随便抓一个坐在你旁边的人 |
[58:05] | is grab the person next to you and fuck the shit out of them | 好好得干上一场 |
[58:09] | Cause you know you’re gonna be dead soon anyway | 因为你知道无论如何都是死路一条 |
[58:17] | -You don’t use condoms? -Don’t worry I’m healthy | -不用避孕套? -别怕 我没性病 |
[58:46] | Oh fuck | 妈的 |
[59:18] | Hello? | 喂? |
[59:19] | Somebody help Hello | 救人啊 有人吗? |
[59:23] | What the hell happened to you? | 你怎么了? |
[59:27] | My friend, she’s sick | 我的朋友 她得病了 |
[59:29] | -You don’t look so good -I know | -你看上去很糟糕 -我知道 |
[59:31] | There’s this disease | 有种病 |
[59:33] | I think all my friends are getting it | 我想 我朋友得感染上了 |
[59:36] | Do you know where a hospital is around? | 你知道医院在哪儿吗? |
[59:39] | Yeah | 是的 |
[59:40] | Stay right there Don’t come any closer | 待那儿别动 别靠近 |
[59:43] | I’ll get a doctor | 我去找医生 |
[59:45] | Thanks | 谢谢 |
[59:47] | Pancakes | 烤饼 |
[59:49] | -Pancakes -No pancakes | -烤饼 -没有烤饼 |
[59:52] | -Pancakes -No pancakes | -烤饼 -没有烤饼 |
[1:00:04] | Dennis, I told you to stay on the swing | 丹尼斯我要你待在秋千上别动 |
[1:00:08] | Dennis | 丹尼斯 |
[1:00:18] | Fuck | 妈的 |
[1:00:22] | God damn it What pancakes | 妈的 什么烤饼 |
[1:00:27] | Why did you come here? | 你为什么要到这儿来? |
[1:00:29] | Now look what you’ve done | 看你都做了什么 |
[1:00:30] | I just need a doctor, okay? | 我只是要找医生 |
[1:00:32] | Look what you’ve done to this poor boy | 看你对这可怜的还在都做了什么 |
[1:00:35] | -What has he done to you? -I just need… | -他怎么你了? -我只是需要… |
[1:00:38] | a fucking doctor, man | 一个医生 |
[1:00:40] | I already lost one boy | 我已经失去一个孩子 |
[1:00:42] | I ain’t losing another | 不能再失去另一个 |
[1:00:44] | What if the doctors can’t fix my boy? | 如果医生治不好我的孩子怎么办? |
[1:00:47] | You get my boy sick, it’s the same as killing him | 你让我的孩子得病 就等于杀了他 |
[1:00:50] | -It’s murder -What? | -这是某杀 -什么? |
[1:00:52] | You being sick, that’s your problem | 你有病 那是你的问题 |
[1:00:56] | Now Dennis is sick, that’s my problem | 现在丹尼斯也有病了 那就成了我的问题 |
[1:00:59] | And if I get sick, that’s Lucille’s problem | 如果我得病了 就成了露西亚的问题 |
[1:01:03] | So we got to stop the problem | 我们必须立刻解决问题 |
[1:01:06] | We got to stop the problem right now | 现在就解决 |
[1:01:09] | Fenster Rifle | 芬斯特 拿枪来 |
[1:01:11] | Fuck you, man | 去你妈的 |
[1:01:20] | There are some kids in a cabin They got a disease | 棚屋里面有些家伙 他们得病了 |
[1:01:23] | They just gave it to Dennis | 刚才还传染给了丹尼斯 |
[1:01:26] | We’ll need the kit | 我去拿医疗包 |
[1:01:31] | Jesus, Paul, you did a number on my back | 上帝 保罗你在我背上留下了手印 |
[1:01:34] | I’m gonna go find Jeff and we’re walking out of here | 我要去找杰夫 我们必须立刻离开 |
[1:01:37] | -What about Bert? -I can’t wait for him | -伯特呢? -不能再等他了 |
[1:01:39] | -I have to get out of here -What about Karen? Paul? | -我得立刻离开这里 -凯伦怎么办? 保罗? |
[1:02:16] | -Fuck | 妈的 |
[1:02:18] | Fuck | 靠 |
[1:02:25] | Fuck Fuck | 靠 靠 |
[1:03:43] | Oh, fuck | 哦 妈的 |
[1:04:19] | Shit | 该死 |
[1:04:51] | Up here | 上面 |
[1:06:30] | Help me | 救命 |
[1:08:21] | -Bert -They’re coming for you | -伯特 -他们来杀你了 |
[1:08:23] | -Who? The deputy? -No, the guy from the store | -谁? 副警长? -不 杂货店的那些家伙 |
[1:08:45] | I knew these kids were trouble the minute they stole from Cad | 从他们开始偷巧克力的时候开始 我就知道这些小子是麻烦 |
[1:08:48] | Good God | 上帝啊 |
[1:08:50] | They’re doing sacrifices or something | 他们在做祭祀还是什么? |
[1:08:53] | This ain’t Christian | 这可不是基督教的仪式 |
[1:09:27] | Good night, fucker | 晚安 混蛋 |
[1:09:31] | Got him | 干掉了 |
[1:10:07] | Jeff | 杰夫 |
[1:10:09] | Jeff It’s the water | 杰夫 是水 |
[1:10:12] | Wherever you are, don’t drink the water | 不管你在哪儿 别喝水 |
[1:10:28] | Hello? | 喂? |
[1:10:41] | Jeff? | 杰夫? |
[1:10:55] | Jeff | 杰夫 |
[1:11:04] | Jeff? | 杰夫? |
[1:12:12] | Fuck | 靠 |
[1:13:06] | Here, have a big beer | 来点啤酒 |
[1:13:08] | Come on, drink up | 来啊 喝干它 |
[1:13:10] | You’ve got some sexy hair | 你的头发很性感 |
[1:13:12] | You got sexy shoes, too | 鞋子也很性感 |
[1:13:30] | Shit, what the fuck happened to you, man? | 你他妈怎么了 伙计? |
[1:13:33] | The tow truck | 拖车呢? |
[1:13:35] | What happened to the tow truck, Winston? | 你许诺的拖车哪里去了 云斯顿? |
[1:13:38] | Oh shit | 哦 妈的 |
[1:13:40] | The fucking party man | 你是那个开派对的家伙 |
[1:13:42] | I’m so fucking sorry about the tow truck | 关于拖车 我很抱歉 |
[1:13:44] | I sent it, it broke down I had to get a tow truck | 我派了拖车 但他抛锚了 |
[1:13:46] | to get that fucking tow truck | 我只好又派了一辆拖车去拖它 |
[1:13:48] | What do you need, you need a ride? | 你有什么需要 要搭车吗? |
[1:13:51] | Yeah | 是的 |
[1:13:52] | Yeah, a ride would be good | 嗯 搭车也可以 |
[1:13:54] | Winston | 云斯顿 |
[1:13:56] | -Winston, do you copy? -Yes, sir, I copy | -云斯顿 听见请回答? -收到 长官 |
[1:13:59] | I’m still looking for that underage booze party | 我还在找那些开酒会派对的未成年孩子 |
[1:14:01] | Never mind We’ve got bigger problems | 别管那个了 有更大的麻烦了 |
[1:14:03] | Some kids up in a cabin are on a killing spree | 棚屋里的那些小子正在杀人 |
[1:14:06] | There’s two, possibly three casualties | 已经死了两个 也许三个 |
[1:14:09] | They are armed and hostile Do not go anywhere near them | 他们有武器 而且有敌意 别靠近他们 |
[1:14:11] | They’ve got some kind of skin virus that will eat you alive | 他们感染了一种病毒 那病毒会把你活吞了 |
[1:14:14] | So if you do see them, do not hesitate to shoot them | 看见他们 格杀勿论 |
[1:14:18] | -Do you copy? -Yes Can you repeat the last part? | -听到没有? -是的 能重复最后一部分吗? |
[1:14:20] | I said, if you see the kids, just shoot them on sight | 我说格杀勿论 |
[1:14:31] | So, how about that ride? | 你不是说让我搭车的吗? |
[1:14:34] | What the fuck? Just shoot him | 靠 快杀了他 |
[1:14:36] | -Hey, I can’t -You heard the walkie-talkie dude | -嘿 不行 -你没听见对讲机里的话吗? |
[1:14:39] | -The fucking gun is in the car -I just want to get into town | -我的枪在车里 -我只想去镇上 |
[1:14:42] | -Why don’t you just relax? -Get away, fucking fruitcake | -放松一点 -滚开 你这白痴 |
[1:14:45] | You’re not going anyplace | 你哪儿也去不了 |
[1:14:47] | -Fuck -Shit | -妈的 -该死 |
[1:14:55] | Come on, be cool Be cool | 别激动 冷静 |
[1:14:58] | Oh fuck | 妈的 |
[1:15:13] | You fucking idiot | 该死的白痴 |
[1:15:15] | You just fucked up the whole party, you fucking idiot | 你毁了这派对 该死的白痴 |
[1:15:20] | The party’s over, Winston | 派对结束了 云斯顿 |
[1:17:14] | Son | 孩子 |
[1:17:15] | We need you to start from the beginning | 从头说起 |
[1:17:22] | Everybody’s dead | 都死了 |
[1:17:27] | We need to know… | 我们必须知道 |
[1:17:29] | where you got this disease | 你们怎么得病的 |
[1:17:33] | It was a guy from the woods | 是一个树林里来的家伙 |
[1:17:38] | Oh God, he looked like Bert’s marshmallow | 哦 上帝 他看上去就像一个烤土豆 |
[1:17:45] | He told me he would get a tow truck | 他说会派拖车来的 |
[1:17:49] | I should have killed him too | 我真该杀了他 |
[1:18:01] | Doctor: We’re not equipped to handle a situation like this | 以我们的设备 处理不了这种事情 |
[1:18:04] | Cook County is his only shot | 送到库克县也许还有机会 |
[1:18:06] | Fine | 好吧 |
[1:18:08] | You put him in the car… | 你把他送到车上 |
[1:18:11] | and I’ll take care of him | 我来处理 |
[1:18:19] | Hey, look who’s waking up | 嘿 看啊 谁醒过来了 |
[1:18:21] | The fucking party man | 这个该死的派对男孩 |
[1:18:23] | I guess the party ain’t over, huh? | 我猜派对还没有结束 呃? |
[1:18:26] | We have a long night of partying | 我们可以开一整夜的派对 |
[1:18:28] | -A long night -Water | -一整夜 -水 |
[1:18:30] | -I ain’t got no water | 我这儿没水 |
[1:18:33] | All I got’s a 40 But if you want some water, | 只有啤酒 如果你要喝水 |
[1:18:35] | I’ll find some for you, okay? | 我可以帮你找些来 行吗? |
[1:18:37] | You just sit tight, I’ll take care of you | 坐好了 我来照顾你 |
[1:20:22] | Holy shit | 上帝 |
[1:21:12] | They’re dead | 他们死了 |
[1:21:17] | My God | 上帝啊 |
[1:21:19] | All dead | 都死了 |
[1:21:24] | I made it | 我活下来了 |
[1:21:28] | I made it | 我活下来了 |
[1:21:33] | Oh God, I made it | 上帝啊 我活下来了 |
[1:21:37] | I did it | 我没死 |
[1:21:38] | I fucking made it | 我他妈的没死 |
[1:21:43] | I fucking made it | 我他妈活下来了 |
[1:21:45] | I did it | 我成功了 |
[1:21:46] | I fucking made it | 我他妈成功了 |
[1:21:49] | I knew it | 我就知道 |
[1:21:51] | I knew it I fucking made it | 我知道 我不会死的 |
[1:21:56] | I fucking made it | 我他妈的不会死的 |
[1:22:00] | I made it | 我活下来了 |
[1:22:02] | I fucking made it | 我他妈的活下来了 |
[1:22:22] | You got rid of that other one, right? | 你把另一个也干掉了 是吗? |
[1:22:26] | Hey, I think there’s another one in the basement | 嘿 那个还在地下室 |
[1:22:32] | Come on, boys | 来吧 孩子们 |
[1:22:35] | Let’s do this | 动手吧 |
[1:23:19] | Hey, fellas | 嘿 伙计们 |
[1:23:21] | It’s been a rough morning up here | 今天早晨可够忙的 |
[1:23:23] | Lemonade, mister? | 要喝柠檬水吗 先生? |
[1:23:25] | Thanks, son Don’t mind if I do | 谢谢 谢谢 要的 |
[1:23:26] | That’s five cents | 5分钱一杯 |
[1:23:28] | Businessmen | 真是生意人啊 |
[1:23:31] | You almost take after your granddad | 和你爷爷一样精明 |
[1:23:34] | Cad: They’re running me out of my own business | 是啊 他们都快把我的生意都抢光了 |
[1:23:36] | Stealing me blind right here | 就这么神不知鬼不觉地抢走了 |
[1:23:38] | Whoa Now, that is mighty fine | 喔 太好了 |
[1:23:44] | Mighty fine Grab a cup, boys This round’s on me | 太好啦 都来一杯 小伙子们 这次我请 |
[1:24:08] | Here you go, all polished and everything | 给你 都擦好了 |
[1:24:10] | Ain’t that a beauty? Look at that, honey | 是不是很漂亮啊 看啊 |
[1:24:12] | Looks like it’s Brand new | 像全新的一样 |
[1:24:14] | -Hi, my nigga, how are you? -What’s up, nigga? | -嗨 小黑鬼 你好吗? -你好吗 黑鬼? |
[1:24:17] | Where you been, man? | 你去哪儿了 伙计? |