英文名称:Cannibal Holocaust
年代:1980
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[02:22] | For the sake of authenticity, some sequences have been retained in their entirety. | 为求真实 部分镜头完整保留 |
[02:28] | Man is omnipotent. | 人类无所不能 |
[02:29] | Nothing is impossible for him. | 对他来说 没有什么不可能 |
[02:31] | What seemed to be unthinkable undertakings yesterday … | 那些过去被认为无法想象的事 |
[02:34] | are history today. | 今天已经成为历史 |
[02:36] | The conquest of the moon for example, | 比如征服月球 |
[02:38] | Who talks about it any more? | 现在还有谁会提及呢? |
[02:40] | Today we are already on the threshold of conquering our galaxy | 今天我们已经开始征服银河系 |
[02:43] | and in a not too distant tomorrow. | 而且在不久的明天 |
[02:45] | will be considering the conquest of the universe. | 还要考虑征服宇宙 |
[02:48] | and yet man seems to ignore the fact that on this very planet … | 但人类似乎忽略了一个事实:在这个星球上 |
[02:51] | there are still people living in the stone age and practicing cannibalism. | 仍然有人生活在石器时代 靠吃同类生存 |
[02:56] | Primitive tribe isolated in a ruthless and hostile environment … | 原始部落处在一个残酷、敌对、封闭的环境里 |
[02:59] | where the prevailing law is the survival of the fittest. | 那里的主流法则就是适者生存 |
[03:02] | And this jungle, with its inhabitants referred to, as the Green Inferno, | 而这片被当地人称为“绿色地狱”的丛林 |
[03:06] | is only a few hours flying time from New York City. | 距离纽约市只有几个小时的航程 |
[03:10] | Was it to remind us, these four brave young Americans … | 为了警示人们 四个勇敢的美国人 |
[03:12] | went there to make a documantary on life of the jungle, | 去到那里拍摄一部关于丛林生命的纪录片 |
[03:15] | was it also to remind us for instance, | 同时也为了提醒我们 |
[03:17] | that before venturing into space, | 在探索太空之前 |
[03:19] | we should become more acquainted with the planet we live on. | 我们应该多了解了解我们的星球 |
[03:23] | Four young and fearless Americans, childern of the space age, | 四名年轻无畏的美国人 太空时代的孩子 |
[03:26] | armed with cameras, microphones, and curiosity. | 带着摄像机 麦克风和好奇心 踏上了征途 |
[03:30] | Alan Yates, the director of famous documatry | Alan Yates 拍摄过越南和非洲…… |
[03:33] | of Vietnam and Africa. | 著名纪录片的导演 |
[03:35] | Faye Daniels, his girlfriend and script girl. | Faye Daniels 他的女朋友和场记 |
[03:40] | and two cameraman and inseparable friends, Jack Anders and Mark Tomaso. | 以及两位摄影师 也是他的挚友 Jack Anders和Mark Tomaso |
[03:46] | Four youngsters never came back. | 这四个年轻人都没能回来 |
[03:48] | But let’s have a look at them … | 让我们回顾一下…… |
[03:50] | at the beginning of their incredible adventure. | 他们在启程之前的影像吧 |
[03:52] | Here at the border between Brazil and Peru, | 这里是巴西和秘鲁的边境 |
[03:55] | they are about to board a plane to take them to the Rio Ocoro, | 他们准备乘飞机去Rio Ocoro |
[03:58] | our last outpost, from which they will continue on foot | 从那里开始 他们将徒步…… |
[04:01] | deep into the Amazon jungle, | 进入亚马逊丛林 |
[04:03] | into the area known as Green Inferno. | 进入那片被称为“绿色地狱”的地区 |
[04:07] | Faye, are you really not scared? | Faye 你真的不害怕吗? |
[04:10] | Not at all. I’ve been planed in other dangerous places with them . | 一点都不怕 我跟他们去过很多危险的地方 |
[04:14] | And what about you, Alan? | 那你呢 Alan? |
[04:16] | Well, there’s only one thing that scares me, | 只有一件事能让我害怕 |
[04:18] | and that’s marriage. | 那就是结婚 |
[04:21] | He’d take me to the north pole and pull it off. | 为了推迟结婚 他会带我到北极 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:1061个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:186个,六级词汇:116个,GRE词汇:92个,托福词汇:148个,考研词汇:209个,专四词汇:169个,专八词汇:32个, 所有生词标注共:336个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[04:24] | If he succeeded, this time too. | 如果他这么做过 那么这次也会 |
[04:27] | And this is the last time! | 这是最后一次! |
[04:29] | Yes, provided we come back in one piece. | 对 只要我们能安全回来 |
[04:32] | Alright, alright, let’s go. | 好了好了 我们走吧 |
[04:34] | Well, you four certainly aren’t the first to embark on such an adventure. | 你们并不是第一支去那里冒险的队伍 |
[04:38] | There was an expedition in 59, and another in 67. | 59年就有过一支探险队 67年也有过 |
[04:43] | And neither of them came back. | 而且都没能回来 |
[04:45] | – Yes, that was Smith and a bunch of French men. – Yes. | – 对 那是Smith和一帮法国佬 – 对 |
[04:49] | French men, they were amateurs, a bunch of jerks. | 法国人 他们很业余 就是一群笨蛋 |
[04:53] | They would never succeed in doing anything. | 他们一事无成 |
[04:55] | For us, the difficult doesn’t exist, | 对我们来说 并不存在困难 |
[04:57] | and the impossible takes just a little more time. | 不过是需要多花一点时间罢了 |
[05:00] | We will be back. | 我们会回来的 |
[05:02] | We have Felipe our guide. | 我们有Felipe当向导 |
[05:15] | Those were the last pictures we have them. | 这是我们手上有关他们的最后影像 |
[05:17] | Two months passed since they were last heard. | 已经有两个月没有他们的消息了 |
[05:20] | Are they still alive? | 他们是不是还活着? |
[05:21] | And if so, where are they? | 如果还活着 他们在哪呢? |
[05:23] | These are the questions that the rescue team sponsored … | 这是由纽约大学和泛美广播公司…… |
[05:26] | by New York University and the Pan American Broadcasting Systems | 联合组成的救援小组…… |
[05:29] | hoped to be able to answer. | 需要回答的问题 |
[05:33] | Thank you for accepting, Professor Monroe. Good luck! | 感谢你的加入 Monroe教授祝你好运! |
[05:37] | Professor Harold Monroe, N.Y.U. known anthropologist. | Harold Monroe教授 纽约大学著名的人类学家 |
[05:41] | has taken part in several expeditions exploring primitive cultures, | 参加过多次原始文化考察活动 |
[05:44] | but this will be his first journey into Amazonas. | 但这将是他第一次进入亚马逊地区 |
[10:57] | Here you are, Lieutenant. | 给 上尉 |
[11:07] | – Well, Professor Monroe, all … – Do you think you could turn this …? | – 好吧 Monroe教授 我…… – 你能不能关掉这个…… |
[11:11] | – Thanks. – All I can say is, | – 谢谢 – 我只能说 |
[11:12] | that anthropologists and missionaries are made out of special stuff. | 人类学家和传教士都是用特殊材料做的 |
[11:17] | If hellholes like this did exist, | 如果有像这里一样的地狱 |
[11:19] | I’m sure you would invent them. | 我敢肯定你也会去 |
[11:21] | Whereas I would give both my … | 尽管我会给…… |
[11:23] | Well, let’s say, I would give anything to be somewhere else. | 这么说吧 如果去别的地方我会满足你的任何要求 |
[11:26] | Look, Lieutenant. | 听着 上尉 |
[11:28] | I’ll be little trouble as possible, just … | 我会尽量不麻烦你 只要…… |
[11:30] | I am sure you get enough problems of your own. | 我相信你自己也有不少困难 |
[11:32] | But I have to be honest with you | 但我不得不坦白地跟你说 |
[11:34] | No, no, no, thanks. | 不不不 谢谢 |
[11:36] | I need your help in organizing this expedition. | 为了完成这次考察 我需要你的帮助 |
[11:40] | How can I refuse? | 我怎么能拒绝得了? |
[11:42] | You have been recommended by everybody in our goverment… | 我们政府的人都推荐你 |
[11:44] | as yours. | 就像你们政府那样 |
[11:45] | Only I am sure to guarantee is that. | 我唯一能保证的是 |
[11:47] | you will still be breathing when you return. | 当你回来的时候你还活着 |
[11:51] | Look, it’s not gonna be a picnic, believe me. | 听着 这不是去野餐 相信我 |
[11:55] | This is not my first trip to the bush. | 我可不是第一次到丛林 |
[11:59] | A gangster must piss that. | 谁他妈的往里面撒尿了吧 |
[12:08] | Lieutenant. | 上尉 |
[12:11] | This lighter belonged to Faye Daniels. | 这个打火机是Faye Daniels的 |
[12:14] | Come with me, Professor. Introduce you to your guide. | 跟我来 教授向你介绍你的向导 |
[12:18] | He is the best there, if you can get along with him. | 如果你能跟他相处 他是那边最好的向导 |
[12:27] | Hey Chaco! This is professor Monroe. | 嘿 Chaco!这位是Monroe教授 |
[12:32] | Hello. It’s nice to meet you. Lieutenant is telling me what an … | 你好很高兴认识你上尉跟我说…… |
[12:36] | what an excellent guide you are. | 你是一位非常优秀的向导 |
[12:39] | – You gonna take all of these with you into the jungle? – Yes. | – 你要把这些东西全带进丛林? – 没错 |
[12:41] | Well, forget it. We gonna need some weapons. | 算了吧我们需要的是武器 |
[12:44] | some ammunition, plus some medicine. | 弹药和医疗用品 |
[12:46] | That’s all we need! | 这样就够了! |
[12:48] | I’ve already told your friends. | 我已经跟你的朋友说过 |
[12:50] | In there, the more you carry, the quicker you get tired, | 在那里 你带的东西越多 就越容易累 |
[12:53] | and the sooner you die. | 死得也就越快 |
[12:55] | All right, all right. | 好吧 好吧 |
[12:57] | All I want to know, Mr. Chaco, is … | Chaco先生 我想知道的是 |
[12:59] | Do we have a chance of finding them alive? | 我们有没有可能找到幸存者? |
[13:04] | Who’s to say? | 怎么说呢? |
[13:05] | The only thing I know, is we gonna risk our lives … | 我只知道 我们得冒生命危险…… |
[13:07] | to save those fuckers. | 去救那些混蛋 |
[13:09] | Let’s go to see the Yacumo. | 我们过去看看那个Yacumo人 |
[13:14] | Great warriors, the Yacumos! | 伟大的战士 Yacumos人! |
[13:16] | They are afraid of no one except for the tree people. | 除了树人之外 他们谁都不怕 |
[13:19] | Tree people? | 树人? |
[13:20] | No white man has ever seen them, | 从来没有白人见过树人 |
[13:22] | or the ones who have never live to tell about it. | 就算有 也没有能活着回来的 |
[13:29] | Did you see this? | 你见过这个吗? |
[13:31] | Looks like a sacred scar of Teri. | 看着像是Teri神疤 |
[13:35] | That’s what it is. He is the son of a shaman. | 对 他是巫师的儿子 |
[13:37] | and he’s been consecrated to the spirit of the jaguar, | 他已经被祭献给美洲虎之灵 |
[13:40] | which also explains what they were doing this far from home. | 这也就是他们大老远跑来这边的原因 |
[13:43] | What do you mean? | 什么意思? |
[13:44] | They were caught, yet they are not really cannibals, | 虽然他们被抓住了 但他们不是真正的食人族 |
[13:48] | which means it’s probably some religious ceremony … | 这可能是某种宗教仪式 |
[13:51] | to chase evil spirits out of the jungle, | 用来把鬼魂 也就是白人 |
[13:56] | white men’s spirits. | 赶出丛林 |
[14:28] | Come on, Professor. | 快点 教授 |
[14:30] | Don’t worry about the Yacumo! | 不用担心那个Yacumo人! |
[14:32] | You can’t waste your strength in helping that savage. | 不要浪费力气帮那个野蛮人 |
[14:40] | He’ll outlive all of us. | 他比我们活得都久 |
[15:03] | You make it? | 你还能走吗? |
[15:10] | We have to wade across. | 我们得蹚过这条河 |
[15:12] | but there’s no piranhas here. | 不过这里没有食人鱼 |
[15:14] | Come on! | 来! |
[15:24] | Come on, come on. | 快 快 |
[15:26] | There’re may not any piranhas, but … | 这里也许没有食人鱼 |
[15:27] | there is always hungry cayman around. | 但经常会有吃人的鳄鱼出现 |
[15:46] | Leeches! | 水蛭! |
[16:10] | Leave that shit alone! | 不用理那家伙! |
[16:12] | If he can’t do it by himself, there are three of us here, | 如果他拿不动 这里还有三个人 |
[16:14] | – why can’t we help him? – Don’t try again, professor. | – 为什么我们不能帮他? – 不要再帮他了 教授 |
[16:16] | Here, we do what I say, and this bastard has to know … | 这里我说了算必须让这混蛋知道…… |
[16:18] | – who is the strongest! Cara catan! – That’s terrific! | – 这里谁是长官!Cara catan! – 真是野蛮! |
[16:21] | Chaco is right, Senior. This guy is full of hate. | Chaco是对的 先生这个家伙很阴险 |
[16:23] | As soon as you don’t look, he slits your throat. | 一旦你不盯着他 他就会割你的喉 |
[16:45] | They went this way. Yacumos dig a hole to cook. | 他们来过Yacumo人做饭时都会挖坑 |
[16:55] | That means … | 那就是说 |
[16:57] | – We are following the same track. Right? – Right. | – 我们走的路线没错 对吧? – 对 |
[17:01] | We’re very lucky. | 我们还挺走运 |
[18:20] | Hey, Professor! | 嘿 教授! |
[18:22] | I recognize these teeth. | 我认得这些牙齿 |
[18:24] | This is Felipe Ocana. | 这是Felip Ocana |
[18:26] | He knew the jungle as well as I do. | 他跟我一样很熟悉这片丛林 |
[18:30] | That makes me feel terrific. | 那让我感到恐怖 |
[18:32] | I wonder what was his mistake. | 我在想他哪里犯了错 |
[18:43] | See that? When near his village, he can already smell his own. | 看到了吗?只要接近他的村子 他就能嗅到他的族人 |
[18:48] | Hey. Mira! | 嘿Mira! |
[18:51] | There come dinner. | 午饭来了 |
[18:52] | Hey. Mira! | 嘿Mira! |
[18:53] | A muskrat! | 一只麝鼠! |
[18:54] | Today we eat meat, ok?? | 今天我们吃肉 如何? |
[18:58] | That is Miguel! Hurry up. I’m hungry! | Miguel好样的!快点我已经饿了! |
[19:18] | Some diet, that’s for sure. | 好一顿美餐 说的一点没错 |
[19:22] | Hey, Chaco, what the hell are you doing? | 嘿 Chaco 你在干嘛呢? |
[19:25] | It’s for our Yacumo friend. | 这是为我们的Yacumo朋友准备的 |
[19:26] | With a little bit of this stuff thing, | 只需一点点 |
[19:28] | he will forget all about trying to run away tonight. | 他今晚就不会逃跑了 |
[19:31] | Atalaka, catra! Atalaka, catra! | |
[19:39] | This will make him very happy. Just wait and see. | 这玩意会让他兴奋异常等着瞧吧 |
[19:42] | Drug addicts in the jungle. | 丛林里的毒瘾君子 |
[19:48] | Hey, give him some of this. | 嘿 给他尝尝这个 |
[19:49] | A little muskrat stomach. | 一点点麝鼠胃 |
[19:51] | He will love it. | 他会喜欢的 |
[19:55] | You like it, huh? Right, it is all yours. Go and stuff yourself. | 喜欢是吧?好吧 都是你的了撑死你 |
[20:52] | What the hell is that? | 那是怎么回事? |
[20:55] | You know, I swear that looks like a ritual of punishment for adultery. | 看起来像是惩罚通奸的一种仪式 |
[20:58] | That’s what it is. Just sit back and enjoy the show. | 就那么回事 往后坐坐 慢慢欣赏吧 |
[21:02] | Because then, he will take us to the village. | 完事后 他会带我们到村子里 |
[22:17] | Foolish, you fool! | 别做蠢事! |
[22:18] | Come on, Professor! | 冷静点 教授! |
[23:15] | That punishment is considered as the divine commandment. | 那种惩罚被视为圣诫 |
[23:18] | If he had not killed her, the tribe would have killed him. | 如果他不把她杀了 部落就会杀了他 |
[23:22] | Here he comes! | 他来了! |
[23:38] | Follow him! | 跟着他! |
[23:47] | Well, this is not a masterpiece, but it will do. | 虽然这不是最好的办法 但管用 |
[23:49] | Can you guess what it is for, professor? | 你能猜出这是干什么用的吗 教授? |
[23:51] | Do let me try, Chaco, please let me try. | 让我想想 Chaco 请让我想想 |
[23:53] | OK, is it possible, that this way … | 好吧 是不是这么做 |
[23:55] | they don’t know how many of us until we can talk with them? | 他们就不知道我们有多少人 直到我们能跟他们对话? |
[23:58] | He is learning fast, Miquel? | 他学得很快 Miquel? |
[24:00] | Terrific, just terrific! | 真可怕 |
[24:13] | They are coming. | 他们来了 |
[24:13] | Where? I don’t see a thing | 哪呢?我什么也没看到 |
[24:16] | Don’t worry, they’re there. | 别急 他们在那呢 |
[24:17] | I know they are there, but where?! I don’t see anything. | 我知道 但在哪?我什么也没看到 |
[24:20] | Come on, let’s send out our ambassador. | 好了 该派出我们的大使了 |
[25:03] | We may be in trouble. | 我们可能有麻烦了 |
[25:05] | Good God! You raise the deductive reasoning to an art. | 好家伙 你把逻辑推理艺术演绎到极致了 |
[25:08] | Instinct. | 那是直觉 |
[25:09] | Something says your friends made quite a mess of things. | 直觉告诉你 你的朋友把事情搞得一团糟 |
[25:19] | Wait! | 慢着! |
[25:21] | If Miquel xxxx, I swear I’ll buy him a bottle of whiskey. | 如果Miquel成功 我会给他买一瓶威士忌 |
[25:35] | This is supposed to demonstrate their good intentions. | 这应该是在示好 |
[25:46] | There, they gotta show themselves now. | 看 现在他们自己出来了 |
[26:18] | Where the hell are you going? | 你要去哪儿? |
[26:18] | They gonna lead you in an ambush! | 你会中埋伏的! |
[26:20] | No, that is a good sign, professor. | 不 那是好信号 教授 |
[26:22] | You could fool me. | 你骗我呢吧 |
[26:24] | They just want to show us they are brave warriors. | 他们只是想告诉我们 他们是勇士 |
[26:26] | And they want us to follow them to their village. | 然后他们希望我们跟着他们回村里 |
[26:29] | Follow them? | 跟着他们? |
[26:30] | Yes, to return the prisoner and to talk. | 对 把囚犯送回去然后谈判 |
[26:33] | Hey, listen, I don’t know about this. | 嘿 听着 虽然我不了解这些玩意 |
[26:35] | I think they want us for dinner tonight. | 但我觉得他们想把我们当晚餐 |
[27:19] | Chaco. Chaco. | |
[27:24] | Pretend you’ve seen nothing. | 假装你什么都没看见 |
[27:28] | OK. | 好吧 |
[28:44] | Our friend shot him. | 我们的朋友开的枪 |
[28:45] | Let us hope he doesn’t die before xxxx. | 希望在我们救治好他之前他不会死 |
[28:48] | Get busy, Miquel! | 动手吧 Miquel! |
[29:23] | You could breath easy, it is all right now. Professor. | 没事了 可以放松了 教授 |
[29:43] | Kimnamma. Kimnamma. | |
[29:46] | Cheers, Professor. | 干杯 教授 |
[29:47] | Now have the rare honor to drink Hisimo. | 难得荣幸能喝上Hisimo |
[29:54] | Yes. | 好吧 |
[30:24] | Group we are looking for … | 我们要找的人 |
[30:26] | probably headed towards the center of the jungle, | 也许去了丛林的中部地区 |
[30:28] | or the center of the Mato. | 或是Mato的中部地区 |
[30:30] | There is no white man has ever seen before. | 那些地方以前还没有白人去过 |
[30:33] | This area is under the domination of two cannibal tribes. | 这片地方由两个食人族部落控制着 |
[30:39] | They are so feared, they’re feared by all the other tribes in the area … | 他们非常可怕 以致其他部落包括Yacumo部落…… |
[30:41] | including the tough courageous warriors of Yacumo tribe. | 最勇敢的战士都不敢靠近他们 |
[30:45] | These two super powers of the Green Inferno … | “绿色地狱”里的这两股势力…… |
[30:47] | perpetually at war with each other. | 一直在永无止境的斗争着 |
[30:49] | Yanomamo, the tree people. | Yanomamo人 即树人 |
[30:51] | and the Shamatari, the swamp people. | 以及Shamatari人 即沼泽人 |
[30:54] | Each considers the other the fair game … | 他们各自把对方看成猎物 |
[30:56] | hunted, | 被捕 |
[30:57] | and then eaten. | 然后被吃 |
[31:00] | This will keep you high and dry. | 这个能让你感觉暖和些 |
[31:02] | No, thanks. | 不 谢谢 |
[31:06] | Yacumo blamed Alan Yates’s crew … | Yacumo谴责Alan Yates的摄制组 |
[31:07] | for the great calamity though, | 制造了大灾难 |
[31:09] | exactly, what happened remains mystery. | 但到底发生了什么仍然是个谜 |
[31:11] | We only know the four whites … | 我们只知道这四个…… |
[31:14] | Hey! Shut that off! | 嘿!快关掉! |
[31:17] | Christ, we’re in the middle of a hunt. | 老天 我们处在捕猎区 |
[31:18] | Tree people or xxxx? | 树人还是? |
[31:19] | Against each other. Let’s get going. | 相互捕杀我们过去看看 |
[31:38] | Up there. Shamatari try to flush the prey. | 看上面Shamatari人在想办法使猎物掉下来 |
[34:24] | Despite the fact that our intervention saved them from Shamatari. | 由于我们的介入救了他们 |
[34:27] | The tree people, although they welcome us to their terriory, | 树人邀请我们到他们的领地 |
[34:30] | continue to behave strangely towards us. | 但是他们带着既害怕又猜疑 |
[34:32] | with a mixture of fear and distrust. | 的复杂心理来面对我们 |
[34:36] | They allow us xxxx to observe the execution … | 他们允许我们观看他们…… |
[34:39] | one of their warriors – death by mutilation. | 用肢解的方式处决一名勇士 |
[34:42] | The criminal… – Hush, watch the chief. | – 这名犯人…… – 嘘 注意酋长 |
[34:54] | Criminal xxxxx was destroyed. He must have done … | 犯人已经被分尸他一定是做了一件…… |
[34:56] | something horrible to incur the wrath of his own people. | 非常对不起族人的事才导致他们如此痛恨 |
[34:59] | It’s not clear whether this is to pay a debt of an honor for us, | 我们不清楚这到底是对我们表示信任 |
[35:02] | or only to demonstrate how this justice just … | 还是只是给我们展示一下他们的刑律而已 |
[35:05] | Carefully, refer to us. | 注意了 跟我们有关了 |
[35:39] | We weren’t able to get anything out of the Yanomamo, | 我们没能从Yanomamo人那里拿到什么 |
[35:40] | except a wristwatch they gave us … | 除了那个用来表示…… |
[35:43] | as a token of gratitude to an ally. | 他们愿意结盟的腕表 |
[35:45] | An ally they continue to fear and mistrust. | 但他们又继续对我们表示出害怕和猜疑 |
[35:48] | So, I’ve decided to try an experiment in psychology. | 所以我决定尝试一下心理学实验 |
[35:51] | To strip myself completely, | 我剥光自己 包括…… |
[35:52] | clothes, weapons, dog tags, rings, everything, to become like them. | 衣服、武器、狗牌、戒指等一切物品 变得跟他们一样 |
[35:57] | Naked and unfettered as Adam. | 如同亚当一样赤裸自由 |
[38:02] | The tree people would not let us bury the guy’s remainds … | 树人不允许我们埋掉组员的遗体 |
[38:05] | which they have painted in ocher to drive away the evil spirit … | 那些遗体已经被涂成了土红色 |
[38:07] | with dead represented. | 用于驱除死者身上的鬼魂 |
[38:10] | Once again I ask myself, | 我再次问自己 |
[38:12] | what unspeakable crime could have called for such atrocious retribution. | 什么样的过错会遭致如此恶毒的惩罚 |
[38:16] | I know our lives are hanging by a thread, | 我知道我们命悬一线 |
[38:18] | but I can’t turn back without at least a try to recover the footage that … | 但不拿回摄制组用生命换来的胶片 |
[38:21] | Alan Yates and the others paid for with their lives. | 我是绝然不会回去的 |
[38:25] | I am thinking of enormous human scientific interest … | 我想起电影所包含着的…… |
[38:27] | the film is going to contain. | 人类对科学的巨大兴趣 |
[38:29] | I must do something. | 我得做点什么 |
[38:31] | Chaco and Miguel can’t possibly understand this. | Chaco和Miual很可能理解不了这种行为 |
[38:34] | Yet, I must somehow gain the confidence of these savages. | 但不管怎样 我得想办法赢得这些野蛮人的信任 |
[38:38] | After all, they too have rules of conduct. | 毕竟 他们也有自己的行为规则 |
[38:48] | Hold it. | 别冲动 |
[40:22] | You did it, goddamn it. | 瞧你干的好事 |
[40:24] | They just invited us to dinner. | 他们在邀请我们进餐 |
[40:29] | They what? | 什么? |
[41:50] | By some incredible act of God, they hadn’t tried to open. | 谢天谢地 他们没有打开过胶片盒 |
[41:53] | We hope the climate didn’t damage to much. | 希望气候不会对胶片产生太大的损害 |
[41:55] | And so, in exchange for the tape recorder … | 所以 作为磁带录音机的交换 |
[41:57] | the cannibal chief let you take away the cans of film. | 部落酋长让你拿走了胶片盒 |
[42:00] | – Is that it? – Yes. | – 是那样吗? – 对 |
[42:02] | They thought that since I was capable of capturing … | 他们认为 既然我有能力捕获人的声音 |
[42:04] | human voice, I was also capable of capturing this spirit. | 那么我也有能力捕获灵魂 |
[42:09] | This convinced them I was the only one capable of breaking the evil spell … | 他们相信我是唯一有能力破解…… |
[42:13] | that has been captured over the tribe … | 那些因杀死白人而…… |
[42:15] | by their murder of the whites. | 缠绕着部落的魔咒 |
[42:17] | Of course, they had no clue that what was really in those cans. | 当然 他们不清楚盒子里面到底有什么 |
[42:20] | How could you explain what a movie is? | 你如何解释什么是电影? |
[42:22] | They just felt they were a threat. | 他们只是觉得那些东西是一种威胁 |
[42:25] | Why do you say threat? | 为什么说是威胁? |
[42:26] | Well, the Yanomamo understood … | Yanomamo人明白…… |
[42:28] | how important these film cans were to Alan Yates and his crew. | 这些胶片盒对Alan Yates摄制组的重要性 |
[42:32] | They thought these silver boxes containing a power … | 他们觉得这些银色盒子里面有一种力量 |
[42:34] | A power which, I must say again, | 那种力量 我必须再重复一遍 |
[42:37] | caused much damage and violence. | 可以带来巨大的暴力和伤害 |
[42:40] | Fantastic story. Thank you, Professor Monroe. | 很奇妙的故事谢谢你 Moroe教授 |
[42:43] | You are very welcome. | 不用客气 |
[42:47] | As we conclude this special interview. | 节目的最后 |
[42:49] | We would like to remind you that Wednesday at 9 pm | 我们提醒你 星期二晚上9点…… |
[42:52] | Pantheon | 《万神殿》节目 |
[42:53] | will be presenting part one of Green Inferno, | 将会播出“绿色地狱”的第一部分 |
[42:57] | the dramatic film testimony of an extraordinary adventure | 也就是这次奇异冒险之旅的影像资料 |
[43:00] | took its protagonists all the way back to the stone age, | 就让我们跟着主人公们一起回到石器时代吧! |
[43:04] | And you will be the ideal host for the program. | 而你就是这档节目最理想的主持人 |
[43:07] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[43:08] | Professor Monroe, | Monroe教授 |
[43:09] | as a witness, as well as a scientist, you would be the most … | 作为目击者以及科学家 你是最佳的…… |
[43:13] | Yes | 对 |
[43:14] | But before I make the decision … | 但做决定之前 |
[43:17] | I’d like to review all of the film material. | 我想完整地看看这部片子 |
[43:19] | Yet we’ve seen none of it. | 我们至今还都没看过 |
[43:22] | Professor Monroe, I can ensure you that … | Monroe教授 我敢向你保证 |
[43:24] | they knew exactly what they wanted. | 他们知道他们想要什么 |
[43:27] | That maybe .. | 也许吧 |
[43:28] | But meanwhile they’re all dead, aren’t they? | 但他们都死了 不是吗? |
[43:30] | It’s exactly why we have to let the public know the truth. | 这就是我们为什么要让公众知道真相的原因 |
[43:34] | We let the people be the judge. | 我们让观众自己做判断 |
[43:35] | Better yet, we let the people who knew them best be the judge. | 或者让最熟悉他们的人来判断 |
[43:39] | Their parents, their wives. | 比如他们的父母 妻子 |
[43:43] | This is a documentary they shot … | 这是他们在一年半前 |
[43:45] | about a year and a half ago. | 拍摄的一部纪录片 |
[43:46] | – Can I start? – Yes, please do. | – 能开始了吗? – 可以 开始吧 |
[45:25] | Pretty powerful stuff, huh? | 很撼人心魄 对吧? |
[45:29] | Well, just to give you an idea how Alan and the others worked. | 这只是让你对Alan他们的工作方式有个概念 |
[45:33] | Everything you just saw was a put-on. | 你刚才看到的一切都是假的 |
[45:36] | – Do you mean that was … – There was no enemy army approaching. | – 你的意思那是…… – 敌人的军队是没法靠近的 |
[45:40] | Alan paid those soldiers to do a bit of acting for him. | Alan付钱给那些士兵为他演戏 |
[45:45] | You have to excuse me now. I’ll join you later. | 请原谅 我一会再回来 |
[45:47] | Yes, thank you. | 好 谢谢 |
[45:50] | Shall I go ahead? | 继续吗? |
[45:53] | Yes, why not? | 好 为什么不呢? |
[46:01] | This is Jack. | 这是Jack |
[46:05] | Faye. Faye. | |
[46:07] | Alan. Alan. | |
[46:11] | and this is Mark. | 最后是Mark |
[46:15] | They worked together for years. | 他们一起工作了很多年 |
[46:16] | They were terrible prima donnas, of course. | 每个人都出类拔萃 |
[46:18] | I have to admit they were real pros. | 我不得不承认他们都是专家 |
[46:21] | The stuff they shot got really XXX. | 他们拍的东西真的很震撼人心 |
[46:23] | I can imagine. | 我能想象得出 |
[46:26] | Their ratings were fantastic, you know, | 他们的人气非常的高 |
[46:28] | higher than most of big comics. | 比很多大牌喜剧演员都高 |
[46:29] | And did they know how to play an audience. | 他们懂得如何取悦观众 |
[46:31] | Alan especially | 尤其是Alan |
[46:33] | Look at these pics they shot before their leaving. | 看看这些他们临走前拍摄的画面 |
[46:35] | – Yes, we will come back. – We have Felipe our guide. | – 我们会回来的 – 我们有Felipe当向导 |
[46:37] | – Come on, guy! – Hey, Hey | – 快来 伙计! – 嘿 嘿 |
[46:42] | Hey, we’ll go ok. | 我们都会回来的 |
[46:49] | This shot is dark, | 这段画面很暗 |
[46:50] | because the diaphragm setting of the camera is wrong. | 因为摄像机的光圈没设对 |
[46:54] | There now it gets right. | 现在设对了 |
[47:10] | Forget it. | 这个算了吧 |
[47:12] | There is no electricity where we are going. | 我们要去的地方可没有电 |
[47:15] | No. This is anything … | 这个也算了 |
[47:18] | but a well-organized safari with all the comforts. | 这可不是去度假 |
[47:21] | Weapons. | 武器 |
[47:23] | Camera. | 摄像机 |
[47:24] | and medical drugs. That’s about it. | 还有医疗用品差不多就这样 |
[47:27] | Since we’ll be covering hundreds of miles on foot. | 因为我们需要走数百英里的路 |
[47:32] | That’s another thing … | 还有一件事 |
[47:34] | Who knows when we have another shower. | 没人知道什么时候我们才能再洗一次澡 |
[47:38] | Of course, I don’t think Faye’ll have any problem … | 虽然如此 但我坚信Faye永远是…… |
[47:40] | in remaining the sexy scriptgirl in history. | 历史上最性感女场记 |
[47:45] | Are you really shooting, jerk?! | 你真的在拍啊 怪人! |
[47:47] | Okay, okay, that’s enough. | 好了好了 够了 |
[47:49] | Has anyone seen my pants anywhere? | 有人看到我的裤子了吗? |
[47:52] | What do you want to do for? | 你要那个干吗? |
[47:54] | To put them on my head, stupid! | 用来戴在头上啊 笨蛋! |
[47:56] | I thought ever since Jack took them two years ago, | 我以为两年前Jack偷走之后 |
[47:58] | you didn’t need them anymore. | 你就不需要了 |
[48:01] | Right, Mark? | 对吧 Mark? |
[48:02] | Right! Nice. | 对非常正确! |
[48:06] | Are you shooting again? | 你是不是又在拍? |
[48:09] | Idiot. | 白痴 |
[48:11] | Crew of clown. | 一群小丑 |
[48:13] | They have a great sense of theatrical. | 他们很有演戏的天分 |
[48:15] | Like I said, | 就像我说过的 |
[48:16] | they are real professionals. | 他们很专业 |
[48:23] | Uh…What was I saying, Professor? | 我说到哪了 教授? |
[48:26] | I tried working with Alan a couple of times, | 我试过很多次跟Alan合作 |
[48:29] | but I just couldn’t handle it. | 但我真的受不了他 |
[48:31] | You know, he pushed his people to the limit, | 你知道吗 他会把人逼疯 |
[48:35] | damanding everything, including blood. | 要求所有的一切 包括血 |
[48:37] | And talked about paranoia. | 而且有妄想症 |
[48:40] | God have mercy on his soul. He was one who the son-of-a-bitch. | 愿上帝宽恕他的灵魂他简直就是个王八蛋! |
[48:44] | So I feel we have the duty to tell the public this story. Mr. Yates. | 所以我觉得我们有责任告诉大众事情的经过 Yates先生 |
[48:49] | Alan, I don’t know … | Alan 我真不知道怎么说 |
[48:57] | You know I really appreciate your coming. | 要知道我很感谢你的到来 |
[48:59] | You’re the the first person to come and … | 你是事情发生之后 |
[49:01] | talk to me about Alan after what happened. | 第一个来跟我聊Alan的人 |
[49:05] | What I like to know, professor. | 教授 我想知道 |
[49:07] | What did happen to my son? | 我儿子到底出了什么事? |
[49:10] | Can you tell me? | 你能告诉我吗? |
[49:12] | Faye. No, that wasn’t her real name. | Faye不 那不是她的真名 |
[49:16] | She always wanted to be an actress, | 她以前一直想当演员 |
[49:18] | Her real name is Tina. | 她的真名是Tina |
[49:20] | Excuse me a minute? | 您能稍等一下吗? |
[49:22] | Children, look, I am just going to be speaking … | 孩子们 我得跟这位先生…… |
[49:24] | with this man one more minute .. And then, we will play, okay? | 说几句话然后我们再开始 好吗? |
[49:29] | As you can tell, we were different characters. | 你应该看的出 我跟她性格很不一样 |
[49:34] | but Tina was very energetic, | Tina的精力很充沛 |
[49:37] | very hard working. | 工作很卖力 |
[49:39] | very ambitious, extremely ambitious. | 非常有雄心 不是一般的有雄心 |
[49:42] | I used to say to her. | 我曾经跟她说过 |
[49:44] | Did you think that you’ll ever be in peace with yourself? | 你有没有想过要平平静静地生活? |
[49:48] | Anyway. | 不管怎样 |
[49:49] | Now she is. God bless her soul. | 她现在很平静上帝保佑她 |
[49:52] | Elizabeth! Elizabeth! Elizabeth! Elizabeth! | |
[49:56] | Excuse me, Ms. Anders, | 打扰一下 Anders夫人 |
[49:57] | just two minutes. | 就两分钟 |
[49:59] | How did you feel about Jack? | 你对Jack有什么看法? |
[50:00] | What is the use? What am I supposed to say about Jack? | 说这个有什么用?我该怎么说他? |
[50:03] | At the two-years of marriage … | 结婚两年 |
[50:04] | I was with him for just one month. | 我只跟他共处过一个月 |
[50:08] | Look at you do. | 看看你都做了什么 |
[50:09] | I’ll see you, huh? | 回头见? |
[50:13] | He was always on the assigmant. India, Asia, Africa. | 他经常出差印度、亚洲、非洲 |
[50:18] | Yes, sure, he is good in bed, but he likes to eat too. | 对 没错 他床上功夫很好 但他也喜欢吃 |
[50:23] | No brain soul. | 没脑子 |
[50:25] | Too easily influenced. | 太过容易受他人影响 |
[50:28] | Alan was his god, you know. | Alan就是他的神 |
[50:31] | You know what I mean? | 你知道我说什么吧? |
[50:33] | You guys think I can get any bread out of this? | 说了这么多 你们是不是应该送我点什么啊? |
[50:38] | Mr. Tomaso, please! | 打扰一下 Tomaso先生! |
[50:40] | Mr. Tomaso, please | 打扰一下 Tomaso先生! |
[50:43] | I just want to ask you one question about your son. | 我只是想问一个有关你儿子的问题 |
[50:45] | What do you want to ask? | 好吧 你想问什么? |
[50:46] | Look, your son was a man special important to news world. | 你看 你儿子是新闻界的特别人物 |
[50:50] | Can you tell me something about him? | 你能跟我说说他的一些情况吗? |
[50:51] | My son is no good. | 我儿子不是好人 |
[50:53] | He doesn’t work, doesn’t go to school. | 他不去工作 也不上学 |
[50:55] | Wants to lay around the house all day. | 整天在家无所事事 |
[50:57] | And he’s no good, period now, that’s it. | 他不是好人完了就那样 |
[50:59] | I gotta go back to my job. | 我得回去工作了 |
[51:01] | Don’t bother me no more. | 不要再打扰我 |
[51:02] | But Mr. Tomaso, please, your son was well-known … | 但是Tomaso先生 很多人都想 |
[51:05] | to a lot of people. Just one question. | 了解你的儿子就一个问题 |
[51:07] | OK, one question. | 好 就一个问题 |
[51:08] | About your son, I just want to know, what kind a man was he? | 关于你儿子 我只是想知道 他属于什么样的人? |
[51:12] | My son was a son of bitch. | 我儿子是狗娘养的 |
[51:14] | And he was no good. | 还有他不是好人 |
[51:15] | That’s it, my son is dead. | 就那样 我儿子死了 |
[51:17] | I don’t to talk about him no more. | 我不想再说他 |
[51:19] | Now leave me alone, Good bye. | 好了 别烦我了 再见 |
[51:20] | Mr. Tomaso, millions of Americans … | Tomaso先生 数百万美国人 |
[51:23] | Mr. Tomaso, please! | Tomaso先生! |
[51:24] | Why didn’t they print the all thing? | 为什么他们没有把底片全洗了? |
[51:26] | The negative needed special treatment, | 因为受潮 |
[51:28] | because of the humidity. | 底片需要做特殊处理 |
[51:30] | The quality isn’t the best, but it’s pretty good … | 质量虽然不是最好的 但对于那么恶劣的…… |
[51:32] | considering the lousy condition they were shooting in. | 拍摄条件来说 已经不错了 |
[51:35] | Unfortunately, two reels were light-fogged … | 很不幸 有两卷胶片感光过度 |
[51:37] | and we had to throw them out. | 我们不得不扔掉了 |
[51:38] | I put a piece of black leather … | 我在两组镜头之间…… |
[51:40] | between one sequence and another. | 加了段黑色画面 |
[51:41] | Good, that’s where we’ll put the interviews with the families … | 好 那就是我们放家庭采访内容…… |
[51:44] | and the one where you talk about your search for them. | 以及你的讲话内容的地方 |
[51:46] | Go ahead, Bill. | 开始吧 Bill |
[51:54] | This first segment is silent. | 第一节没有声音 |
[52:10] | Evidently they didn’t always use their mikes, | 很显然他们不怎么用麦克风 |
[52:12] | though they were attached right to the camera just above the lens, | 尽管它们已经被正确地安装到镜头的上方了 |
[52:14] | like a gun barrel, see? | 就像枪管那样 看到了吗? |
[52:20] | Remember, this is a very rough cut, | 记住 这是非常粗的剪辑 |
[52:21] | almost like watching rushes. | 几乎等同于看毛片 |
[52:23] | A lot of this stuff will be thrown out during the actual editing. | 真正剪辑的时候会扔掉很多这样的片段 |
[52:26] | Here we are, should be some sound coming in now. | 这里会有声音切进来 |
[52:28] | No, no, not yet. | 不不不 还没到 |
[52:30] | Here … | 这里 |
[52:37] | Felipe … Felipe … | |
[53:08] | We’ve been walking for six days in this xxxx. | 我们已经在这里走了六天了 |
[53:13] | Today is Saturday, the 25. | 今天是25号 礼拜六 |
[53:17] | If I were in New York right now, I’d probably be out shopping. | 如果我还在纽约 我很可能会出门购物 |
[53:40] | Get the camera. | 快拿摄像机 |
[53:49] | Damn thing. | 混账东西 |
[53:59] | Wait, wait, wait … | 慢点慢点慢点 |
[57:19] | How much of the material is without sound? | 这份资料有多少是没有声音的? |
[57:20] | Less than half. | 不到一半 |
[57:23] | Every soon often I’ve laid in some stock … | 我会加进一些音乐…… |
[57:25] | music to juice things up. | 使片子变得好看些 |
[57:31] | What is it? | 什么东西? |
[57:32] | The Yacumos past this way. | Yacumo人来过这里 |
[57:34] | We are not far from the village. | 我们离村子不远了 |
[57:44] | Move away! | 别靠近! |
[57:45] | Jack, take the shot! | Jack 快拍! |
[57:47] | This is fucking dangerous. It is fucking … | 这么做很危险 |
[58:16] | Look here! | 朝这边看! |
[58:20] | We were walking through the jungle for days, | 我们在丛林里走了很多天 |
[58:22] | with the heavy feeling that we are moving in circles. | 越来越觉得我们在绕圈圈 |
[58:26] | At night we had to sleep in trees, | 晚上我们得睡在树上 |
[58:28] | so we don’t get bit by the snakes or spiders. | 这样我们就不会被蛇或是蜘蛛咬到 |
[58:32] | Felipe, our guide, claims we are near the big river … | Felipe 我们的向导 说我们就快到…… |
[58:35] | where the Yacumos live in their villages. | Yacumo人村子边上的那条河了 |
[58:37] | Look at my feet! Fuck off the jungle. | 看看我的脚该死的丛林 |
[58:56] | Cut my leg! | 砍掉我的腿! |
[58:58] | Puta! Puta! | |
[59:00] | Kill it. | 弄死它 |
[59:04] | Hold them down. | 按住! |
[59:09] | Jesus! | 天哪! |
[59:12] | Cut my leg! | 砍掉我的腿 |
[59:14] | Cut it off. – Put it on fire. | 快砍掉! – 用火烤一下 |
[59:18] | Come on. | 快点 |
[59:22] | You still shooting? | 你还在拍吗? |
[59:24] | Yes, I got it all. | 对 我全拍下来了 |
[59:26] | Do it! | 快动手! |
[1:00:11] | Felipe is a great buddy and a top-notch guide. | Felipe是个出色的向导 也是个很好的伙伴 |
[1:00:15] | We’ll miss him. | 我们会怀念他 |
[1:00:17] | But even more, we’ll miss the security he gave us. | 而我们更怀念的是 他给我们带来的安全感 |
[1:00:21] | We’ve decided to go on. | 我们决定继续走下去 |
[1:00:23] | But now we only get the compass, | 但现在我们只能依靠指南针…… |
[1:00:25] | and our instincts, to show the way. | 和直觉来寻找方向 |
[1:00:33] | Panning to you, Alan. | 镜头移到你这了 Alan |
[1:00:35] | Hey, give us some earth-shattering in state. | 嘿 说两句惊天动地的话吧 |
[1:00:37] | You know this gonna make us famous. | 知道吗 我们会出名的 |
[1:00:40] | You think so? How famous? | 是吗?有多出名? |
[1:00:42] | Real famous and real rich. | 真正的出名 真正的有钱 |
[1:00:45] | What you gonna do with your money? | 你打算怎么花你的钱? |
[1:00:47] | Buy a house and a piece of ass. | 买房子 还有杂七杂八的东西 |
[1:00:50] | Think that funny? | 觉得很可笑 对吧? |
[1:00:50] | It’s the only way you can get it. | 这是你能得到那些的唯一办法 |
[1:00:53] | Where is Faye? | Faye在哪? |
[1:00:53] | – I don’t know. – Drop the camera off away. | – 不知道 – 把摄像机扔一边去 |
[1:01:07] | Christ, what’s taking you so long? | 天啊 怎么这么久? |
[1:01:09] | Well, I have to wait in line with the rest of the animals. | 我得跟肚子里剩余的小动物们排队 |
[1:01:13] | You’re disgusting! | 你真恶心! |
[1:01:15] | Get out of here, I told you to get out of here with the camera! | 滚开 我说过拿着摄像机滚开! |
[1:01:18] | Hey, I just watched a little bit. | 嘿 我只拍了一点点 |
[1:01:18] | Would you get out of here?! | 你能不能离开这里? |
[1:01:21] | Come on, I told you to turn the goddamn thing off! | 快走 我说过 关掉那破玩意! |
[1:01:24] | I’ll get you! | 我会抓到你的! |
[1:01:33] | Come on, slaves, push. | 加油 奴隶们 用力推! |
[1:01:45] | Look, there is a cayman. | 看 那边有条鳄鱼 |
[1:01:46] | Get out of the water! | 快离开这里! |
[1:01:48] | No, no, forget about me. | 不 不 不用管我 |
[1:01:49] | Film it. | 拍它 |
[1:01:52] | Come on, get on the raft, you guys! | 快 快上筏子! |
[1:02:01] | Snake! | 蛇! |
[1:02:02] | We are saved … | 我们有救了 |
[1:02:03] | by the anakonda. | 水蟒来救我们了 |
[1:02:04] | Saved from the jaws of death. | 从死亡边上救了过来 |
[1:02:35] | Quick, come on. | 快 快拍 |
[1:02:54] | I wonder where the village is. | 我在想村子在哪 |
[1:02:56] | Just shoot and then we follow them. | 先拍着 然后跟他们走 |
[1:02:57] | When they scatter, how we gonna get there? | 如果他们分开跑 我们还怎么跟? |
[1:03:47] | I got it! Give me the gun! | 有办法了!把枪给我! |
[1:03:51] | No, wait. | 别 慢着! |
[1:03:52] | I know what I am doing. | 我知道我在做什么 |
[1:03:56] | Why? | 为什么? |
[1:03:57] | Don’t you get it? | 你还不明白吗? |
[1:03:58] | We can never keep up with them in the jungle. | 在林子里我们怎么也追不上他们 |
[1:04:00] | This way, the bod will go slow enough … | 而这样 那家伙就跑不快了 |
[1:04:02] | to take us right to the village. | 跟着他就能够找到村子了 |
[1:04:06] | Well, what do you think, Professor? | 教授 你怎么看? |
[1:04:08] | That is not the best way for establishing peace … | 这不是与Yacumo部落…… |
[1:04:11] | with the Yacumo tribe. | 相处的好办法 |
[1:04:12] | Now I am beginning to understand why they greeted us with such hostility. | 我现在开始明白为什么他们对我们怀有敌意 |
[1:04:16] | You think this is bad? | 你觉得这样做不好? |
[1:04:17] | This is nothing. | 这其实还没什么 |
[1:04:19] | Alan did much worse. Just watch. | Alan做了更坏的事接着看吧 |
[1:04:30] | They will play rough when they felt they have to. | 如果他们觉得有必要 他们会玩得更过火 |
[1:04:32] | remember how they set up those executions. | 还记得他们怎么拍那些处决犯人的镜头吧? |
[1:05:40] | Faye! Faye! | |
[1:06:20] | Here we are at the edge of the world of human history. | 我们现在来到了人类历史的边缘 |
[1:06:22] | Things like this happen all the time in the jungle; | 丛林里一直发生这样的事情; |
[1:06:25] | it’s survival of the fittest. | 适者生存 优胜劣汰 |
[1:06:27] | In the jungle, it’s the daily violence of the strong overcoming the weak! | 这里每天都会发生这样的暴力行为! |
[1:06:32] | Jack! Jack! | |
[1:06:47] | Let’s go. | 快跑! |
[1:07:07] | Jack, get torch! | Jack 快拿火把! |
[1:07:16] | Ready? | 准备好了吗? |
[1:07:17] | OK! | 好了! |
[1:07:19] | The massacre of Yacumo by the Yanomamo. | Yanomamo人对Yacumo人的大屠杀 |
[1:07:23] | A set-up, all set-up. | 一次造假 以后全造假 |
[1:07:26] | Just like Cambodia! | 就像红色高棉! |
[1:07:28] | Get these fuckers. | 快他妈的拍这边! |
[1:07:35] | That’s it. | 这样就对了! |
[1:07:55] | Keep inside. | 别出来! |
[1:08:03] | Get in, get in. | 进去 快进去! |
[1:08:14] | Get back inside. | 快回去! |
[1:08:23] | It’s beautiful! | 真壮观! |
[1:08:34] | Alan! Here! | Alna!这边! |
[1:11:10] | Show them how we do. | 给他们看看我们怎么做的 |
[1:12:10] | You mother fucker. | 你他妈的! |
[1:12:12] | Get the fuck out of here. | 快他妈的走开! |
[1:12:14] | Do you believe this? | 你还什么都拍! |
[1:12:15] | You fucking turkey. | 你这个鸟人! |
[1:12:21] | Oooo, I am drained. | 欧 累死了 |
[1:12:23] | You must admit, it’s exceptional footage. | 你得承认 这是部独特的电影胶片 |
[1:12:26] | I……I didn’t expect such impact, such authenticity! | 我从来没有被这么震撼过! |
[1:12:30] | I don’t know. | 怎么说呢 |
[1:12:31] | I don’t think exceptional is the right word. | 我觉得“独特”的说法不准确 |
[1:12:34] | You don’t? | 是吗? |
[1:12:36] | No. I mean, what’s expceptional about a primitive tribe, | 是的我的意思是 像Yacumo这样的原始部落 |
[1:12:39] | like the Yacumo be terrorized and forced to do something .. | 被强迫做一些他们不愿做的事 |
[1:12:43] | they don’t normally do. | 这算不得独特 |
[1:12:44] | Come on now, professor! | 拜托 教授 |
[1:12:46] | Let’s be realistic. | 现实点 |
[1:12:48] | Who knows anything about the Yacumo civilization? | 有谁了解Yacumo文明呢? |
[1:12:51] | Today people want sensationalism. | 今天人们需要的是轰动 |
[1:12:53] | The more you rape their senses, the happier they are. | 你越刺激他们的神经 他们就越兴奋 |
[1:12:56] | It is a typical western thought. Civilised isn’t it? | 这是典型的西方观点开化 对吧? |
[1:12:59] | That was Alan’s thought. That’s why he is dead. | 那就是Alan的想法 也是他丧命的原因 |
[1:13:02] | The Yacumo Indian is primitive, | Yacumo人虽然原始 |
[1:13:04] | and he has to be respected as much. | 但也需要尊重 |
[1:13:06] | You know, did you ever think in the Yacumo point of view? | 你有没有站在Yacumo人的角度上想过? |
[1:13:08] | That we might be the one of those savages. | 那样看 我们就是野蛮人 |
[1:13:11] | Never thought of that way, but it is an interesting idea. | 我从来没那么想过 不过这倒是一个有趣的想法 |
[1:13:13] | Yes, let’s say things were reversed, right? | 对 让我们把事情反过来看 |
[1:13:16] | And the Yacumo attacked your house. | 假如Yacumo人闯进了你的家园 |
[1:13:18] | defiled everything you held holy. | 亵渎了你家里所有神圣的物品 |
[1:13:20] | You know that pig that was killed? | 你还记得那只被杀死的猪吧? |
[1:13:22] | That was food for those people. | 它是那些人的食物 |
[1:13:24] | Now what’d happen if someone came to your house, | 好 当你处于饥饿的时候 |
[1:13:26] | when you were hungry, | 有人闯进了你的家 |
[1:13:27] | and took a little bit of food you had in the refrigerator, | 抢走了冰箱里你仅有的一点食物 |
[1:13:29] | and threw them down the toilet. | 然后扔到厕所里 |
[1:13:31] | Would you behave in the civilized way? | 你还会文明地对待他们吗? |
[1:13:38] | Would you like people to make money off your misery? | 你会允许别人拿你的痛苦来赚钱吗? |
[1:13:40] | We have secceeded in establishing, shall we say … | 我们已经成功的跟Yacumo人 |
[1:13:42] | diplomatic relations with the Yacumos, | 建立起了外交关系 |
[1:13:45] | But what are we for them? | 但对他们来说 我们是什么呢? |
[1:13:50] | These people have never seen a white man before. | 他们以前从来没有见过白人 |
[1:13:53] | or heard the sound of a gun. | 或是听到过枪声 |
[1:13:55] | We know they are really afraid of our power, | 我们知道他们确实怕我们 |
[1:13:58] | but for how long? | 但会怕多久呢? |
[1:13:59] | And can we really be sure that they don’t hate us … | 我们敢肯定他们不会恨我们 |
[1:14:02] | like most people hate what they don’t know? | 就像大多数人恨他们不了解的事物那样吗? |
[1:14:15] | When the old members of the tribe feel the death approach … | 当部落里的老人感到死亡将至时 |
[1:14:18] | they wonder off to a secluded but … | 他们就离开村子来到一个隐秘的地方 但是…… |
[1:14:21] | after she died, this old woman … | 当老人死后 她很可能就会…… |
[1:14:27] | This old woman will probably end up as a lunch for some alligators. | 她很可能就会成为鳄鱼的盘中餐 |
[1:14:32] | In the jungle, nothing goes to waste. | 在丛林里 任何东西都不会浪费 |
[1:14:34] | Nature recycles everything. | 大自然会回收一切 |
[1:14:38] | You are about to witness an ancient ritual … | 你将看到一种文明社会里…… |
[1:14:40] | never before seen by a civilized man. | 看不到的古代仪式 |
[1:14:42] | The tribe is a primitive social unit, | 部落是一个原始的社会单元 |
[1:14:44] | bound together by the basic needs of survival. | 跟幸存者的基本利益息息相关 |
[1:14:52] | To protect itself, the tribe must deliminate any diseased elements. | 为了进行自我保护 部落必须清除任何带有疾病的成员 |
[1:14:55] | Now don’t go away. | 请不要走开 |
[1:14:56] | What you are about to see … | 你将看到的这一幕 |
[1:14:58] | may simply be described as social surgery. | 可以简述为“社会手术” |
[1:16:13] | We had a long discussion last night about … | 我们昨晚对继续走还是回去 |
[1:16:16] | whether keep going or turn back. | 这个问题讨论了很久 |
[1:16:18] | It wasn’t easy to come to an agreement. | 意见不是那么容易达成一致的 |
[1:16:22] | Perhaps the others were right, maybe we shouldn’t push our luck. | 或许其他人是对的 我们应该停下来 |
[1:16:26] | God knows we’ve been so lucky so far. | 天知道为什么我们能够幸运这么久 |
[1:16:30] | But you know what finally convinced them. | 但是你知道最后是什么让他们屈服了吗? |
[1:16:32] | the chance to become famous. | 那就是成名的机会 |
[1:16:35] | To achieve the spot where … | 为了去到一个地方 |
[1:16:37] | time stopped 3 or 4 thousand years ago, | 那里三四千年前时间就已经停止 |
[1:16:40] | where the Yanomamo, the tree people, live … | 那里的Yanomamo人 树人…… |
[1:16:43] | in constant fight with their enemy, the Shamataris. | 与他们的敌人Shamataris人无休止地斗争着 |
[1:16:49] | See this guy? | 看到这家伙了吗? |
[1:16:52] | This was a Yanomamo warrior. | 这就是Yanomamo战士 |
[1:16:54] | Killed by the Yacumos. | 被Yacumo人杀的 |
[1:16:56] | Just give you an idea. | 只是让你们有个概念 |
[1:17:00] | To the Yacumos, this is a savage! | 对Yacumo人来说 他就是野蛮人 |
[1:17:08] | I am not speaking as a scientist, but as a man on the street. | 我并不是以科学家的身份 而是以大街上一名普通人的身份来说话 |
[1:17:11] | This so-called documentary footage is offensive. | 这份所谓记录性质的电影胶片是带有攻击性的 |
[1:17:15] | It is dishonest, and above all, it is inhuman. | 是不诚实的 甚至是野蛮的 |
[1:17:19] | Yes, yes, of course, we all know what Alan was like. | 对 没错 当然 我们都知道Alan是什么样的人 |
[1:17:23] | He overdid it as usual. | 他做得有些过 |
[1:17:25] | but what you saw is a rough cut! | 但你看到的是粗剪版! |
[1:17:28] | Perhaps I haven’t made myself clear. | 也许我还没有全懂 |
[1:17:30] | But I, I refuse to have anything to do with this material. | 但我拒绝为这份材料做任何事 |
[1:17:35] | Look, professor, | 听着 教授 |
[1:17:37] | We are talking about the most sensational … | 我们谈论的是一部未来几年里…… |
[1:17:40] | documentary to come along in years, | 最震撼人心的纪录片 |
[1:17:41] | and you want just to shelve it, to forget about it … | 而你却想把它封存起来 忘掉它 |
[1:17:45] | as if it had never been found? | 就当它没被发现过 |
[1:17:46] | Is that what you want? | 那就是你想要的吗? |
[1:17:48] | Yes. | 对 |
[1:17:50] | Yes, that is precisely what I want. | 没错 那就是我想要的 |
[1:17:53] | I’ve seen the rest of the material, you haven’t. | 我已经看过这份资料的剩余部分 但你没有 |
[1:17:57] | You haven’t seen the stuff, even your editors didn’t have the stomach to put together. | 你没看过的部分 就连你的剪辑师都不敢看 |
[1:18:00] | If you had, you wouldn’t hesitate but to agree with me. | 如果你看了 你一定会毫不犹豫地同意我的看法 |
[1:18:19] | John? Go ahead. | John?开始吧 |
[1:18:31] | We’re somewhere in the midland this … | 我们在“绿色地狱”的某个地方 |
[1:18:32] | Green Inferno where no civilized man has ever been before. | 这里从来没有文明人来过 |
[1:18:39] | The jungle here is different. | 这个丛林与众不同 |
[1:18:41] | some hospitable. | 很好客 |
[1:18:45] | But so far, we’ve seen no sign yet of the tree people … | 不过到现在为止 我们还没有看到任何树人…… |
[1:18:48] | the Yanomamos. | 也就是Yanomamo人的迹象 |
[1:18:51] | We’re beginning to wonder if they really exist. | 我们开始怀疑他们是否真的存在 |
[1:18:53] | or if they’re just a legend. | 又或者他们只是个传说 |
[1:19:07] | Alan! Alan! | |
[1:19:12] | I think we got one. | 我觉得我们找到一个了 |
[1:19:18] | Look what we found. | 看看我们找到了什么 |
[1:19:21] | Some taste, you guys. It heavy stinks! | 你们什么品位啊!她一身恶臭! |
[1:19:24] | She’s marked. What do you think she is? | 她身上有记号你觉得她是什么人? |
[1:19:25] | The Yanomamo or the Shamatari? | Yanomamo人还是Shamatri人? |
[1:19:27] | How should I know? Why don’t you ask her? | 我怎么知道?你为什么不问她? |
[1:19:29] | What do you want to do with her? | 你们想怎么处置她? |
[1:19:31] | I’ll take care of this little monkey. | 我会照顾好这个小猴子的 |
[1:19:33] | Judging from the look of this girl, | 从这个女孩的样子判断 |
[1:19:34] | we finally find the Yanomamo, the tree people. | 我们最终找到了Yanomamo人 也就是树人 |
[1:19:37] | But we have to be very careful, | 不过我们得非常小心 |
[1:19:39] | because these people are known for their cruelty. | 因为这些人是出了名的残忍 |
[1:19:42] | Alan, come on. | Alan 快 |
[1:19:44] | Alright, we get the little monkey. | 好了好了 我们抓住这个小猴子了 |
[1:19:48] | You go first. | 你先上 |
[1:19:51] | OK, I’ll jump on it. Yeah, alright. | 好了 我要扑上来了 |
[1:19:56] | I can’t xxxxx. | 我已经按捺不住了 |
[1:19:59] | Go ahead. All right. | 好啊 上吧 |
[1:20:10] | Open! | 快开啊! |
[1:20:14] | Jack, what do you want to use it for, a porn of film? Stupid man! | Jack 你拍这个想干嘛 色情电影?你个蠢货! |
[1:20:20] | That’s not a bad idea. How about “Jungle Jollies”? | 那主意不错就叫“丛林之乐”如何? |
[1:20:22] | Hey, you want me to keep shooting? | 嘿 我要接着拍吗? |
[1:20:28] | You want me to keep shooting or what? | 接着拍还是怎地? |
[1:20:30] | That’s a stupid question. | 多么愚蠢的问题! |
[1:20:32] | – Hurry up, Casanova, it’s Jack’s turn. Jack’s next. – Come over. | – 快点 Casanova 该轮到Jack了Jack下一个 – 快过来了 |
[1:20:40] | OK, Jack, go ahead. | 好了 Jack 上吧 |
[1:20:46] | Come on. | 快上 |
[1:20:58] | We have only three cans of film left. We can’t use this. | 我们只剩三盒胶片了不要再拍了! |
[1:21:02] | – What do you want to waste it like that? – Shut up. | – 为什么要浪费? – 闭嘴! |
[1:21:07] | Still want to get some, Alan? | 还想上吗 Alan? |
[1:21:09] | The only thing he gets is all about his camera. | 他唯一想做的就是一直拍 |
[1:21:16] | OKay, Mark! | 好了 Mark! |
[1:21:18] | Stop shooting, Mark! | 别拍了 Mark! |
[1:21:25] | xxxxxxxxxx | 混蛋! |
[1:21:55] | God damn you. | 操你妈 |
[1:22:01] | He’s changing reels. | 他在换盘 |
[1:22:13] | All right, move in tight. | 快 跟上 |
[1:22:17] | xxxx a close-up, and then gradually … | 先来个特写 然后慢慢地…… |
[1:22:42] | Watch it, Alan, I am shooting. | 注意点 Alan 我在拍着呢 |
[1:22:46] | Oh, good Lord. | 欧 天啊 |
[1:22:48] | It’s … It’s unbelievable. | 真……真难以置信 |
[1:22:52] | It’s horrible. | 太恐怖了 |
[1:22:55] | I can’t understand the reason for such cruelty. | 我无法理解为什么要这么残忍 |
[1:22:58] | It must have something to do with some obscure sexual rite …. | 这一定跟原始人……出于对贞洁的崇敬…… |
[1:23:03] | with the almost profound respect these primitives have for virginity. | 而举行的……一种古怪的性仪式有关 |
[1:23:24] | – You rolling, Mark? – Yes. | – 你在拍吗 Mark? – 在拍 |
[1:23:30] | Look up there, on the right. | 看右边! |
[1:23:34] | Christ, they are around. | 天啊 他们包围我们了 |
[1:23:55] | Keep rolling, we gonna get an Oscar for this. | 继续拍啊 我们要拿奥斯卡奖了 |
[1:24:18] | Jack! Jack! | |
[1:24:23] | – Jack! – Alan, you can’t, you can’t. | – Jack! – Alan 不要 不要这么做 |
[1:24:26] | – Watch he’s had it anyway! – He’s still alive! You bastard. | – 他已经那样了!没救了! – 他还活着!你这个混蛋! |
[1:24:29] | – What about you, Mark? – Yeah! | – 你觉得呢 Mark? – 没错! |
[1:24:32] | Get the fuck off here. | 快他妈滚开! |
[1:24:34] | God damn it! | 去他妈的! |
[1:24:46] | Keep filming, Mark. I am covering you. | 继续拍 Mark我保护你 |
[1:24:47] | You got it. Right down the last foot. | 好的胶片也快完了 |
[1:28:32] | We really screwed ourselves this time, | 这次我们真的玩命了 |
[1:28:34] | try to … try to stay there for the last shot. | 为了……为了拍最后一组镜头 |
[1:28:36] | I don’t even know where we are now, | 我甚至不知道我们在什么地方 |
[1:28:38] | but I know they … | 但我知道他们…… |
[1:28:40] | I know they, uh, followed us, | 我知道他们在追我们 |
[1:28:43] | and we lost everything trying to escape. | 逃跑时我们所有的东西都丢了 |
[1:28:45] | We’re screwed! We’re trapped! | 操 我们中埋伏了! |
[1:28:49] | Gonna try to scare them with this. | 用这个吓他们试试 |
[1:28:51] | I hope it works. | 希望有用 |
[1:28:55] | Stay by me, Faye! Don’t get far away! | 别走 Faye!别跑太远! |
[1:28:57] | Stay over there. | 呆在那里 |
[1:28:58] | Yanomamo fucker! | 操你妈 Yanomamo! |
[1:29:00] | Alan! Alan! | |
[1:29:05] | – Alan, save me! – Faye! | – Alan 救救我! – Faye! |
[1:29:09] | Hey, Alan! Stop! | 嘿 Alan 别追了! |
[1:29:12] | Leave it be, Alan. She’s had it! | 算了吧 Alan 她已经被抓走了! |
[1:29:15] | We gotta think of ourselves. | 我们得为自己想想 |
[1:29:17] | We gotta take the film back home, Alan! | 我们得把片子带回去 Alan! |
[1:29:19] | Think of the film. | 为片子想想 |
[1:29:21] | Think of the film. | 为片子想想 |
[1:33:42] | John John | |
[1:33:43] | I want this material burnt. All of it. | 烧了这份资料 全部烧掉 |
[1:34:05] | I wonder who the real cannibals are? | 我在想 到底谁是真的食人族呢? |
[1:34:32] | Projectionist John K. Kirov was given a two-month suspended jail sentence … | 放映员John K. Kirov因为非法占有影片资料…… |
[1:34:35] | and fined $10,000 for illegal appropriation of film material. | 被判处两个月有期徒刑 并罚以1万美元的罚款 |
[1:34:38] | We know that he received $250,000 for that same footage. | 但据我们了解 他因电影胶片获利高达25万美元 |