时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:20] | *Where in the world Is Carmen Sandiego?* | *卡门·圣地亚哥在哪里* |
[00:30] | *Sandiego* | *圣地亚哥* |
[00:43] | *Where in the world Is Carmen Sandiego?* | *卡门·圣地亚哥在哪里* |
[01:02] | No witness to question. | 没有证人可以问询 |
[01:04] | No thieving scoundrel in custody | 没有被关押的小偷 |
[01:05] | and not one single red thread to pull. | 也没有红色的线索可循 |
[01:08] | I pursued Carmen Sandiego all the way to Paris and back | 我一路追卡门·圣地亚哥到巴黎再回来 |
[01:11] | with nothing to show for my efforts. | 然而一无所获 |
[01:16] | Eh, almost nothing. | 几乎一无所获 |
[01:18] | I recommend reexamining the penthouse | 我建议重新查看一遍圣地亚哥小姐 |
[01:20] | Ms. Sandiego purportedly attempted to rob here in Poitiers. | 在普瓦捷假意要偷的住宅 |
[01:23] | Did rob, Ms. Argent! | 偷了 阿金特小姐 |
[01:25] | I watched our super thief spirit into the night | 我看到了这位超级窃贼 |
[01:28] | with a stolen object stuffed in her black sack. | 用黑袋子装着赃物冲入夜色中 |
[01:32] | That many mints can’t be good for an empty stomach. | 空腹吃这么多薄荷糖可不好 |
[01:35] | Good night, Ms. Argent. | 晚安 阿金特小姐 |
[01:36] | You may want to check your fuel– | 你也许该看看你的汽油… |
[01:38] | Now. | 去吧 |
[01:53] | It seems you were right. I’m all out of– | 看来你说得对 我没有… |
[01:58] | Gas? | 汽油了[催眠瓦斯] |
[02:09] | Inspector? | 督察 |
[02:11] | Where in the world did you go? | 你到底去哪里了 |
[02:33] | Hola, Red. How’s sunny Ecuador? | 红 阳光明媚的厄瓜多尔怎么样 |
[02:35] | Oh, wet. | 潮湿 |
[02:37] | I’m sure you’ll get to see more of South America after your swim. | 等你游完泳肯定能领略更多南美风光 |
[02:40] | Maybe even paddle further down | 甚至还有可能漫步到 |
[02:42] | to Buenos Aires, Argentina. | 去阿根廷布宜诺斯艾利斯 |
[02:44] | Not sure I’m ready to visit my birthplace, | 我不确定我现在做好重回出生地的准备了 |
[02:46] | not without any real clues to my past. | 我现在对我的过去还一无所知 |
[02:49] | What can you tell me about the shipwreck we’re looking for? | 我们要找的这个船骸是什么来头 |
[02:51] | The satellite images I intercepted show you’re warm. | 我拦截的卫星图显示你现在很暖 |
[02:54] | Just keep an eye out for the equator. | 小心赤道 |
[02:56] | – It’s a giant red line. – Very funny, Player. | -那可是一条巨大的红线 -真好笑 玩家 |
[02:59] | The equator’s a giant imaginary red line | 赤道是一条巨大的想象中的红线 |
[03:02] | that divides our world into northern and southern hemispheres. | 将我们的世界分为南半球和北半球 |
[03:05] | Well, Ecuador sits right on the equator, | 厄瓜多尔就在赤道上 |
[03:08] | and it looks like the South American country | 南美的国家好像都有两个 |
[03:09] | is known for two big exports: bananas and tuna. | 著名的出口品 香蕉和金枪鱼 |
[03:13] | Huh, I wonder how a banana-fish sandwich would taste. | 真想知道香蕉鱼三明治会是什么味道 |
[03:16] | Bet you didn’t know the catch of the day is always transported | 你肯定不知道每日收成都会被 |
[03:18] | up the Andes Mountains to Quito, | 沿着安第斯山脉送到基多 |
[03:21] | the second-highest capital city in the world. | 全世界第二高的山地城市 |
[03:23] | My nose is bleeding just thinking about it. | 我光是想想就要流鼻血了 |
[03:26] | But back down at sea level, | 但我们说回海平面上的事 |
[03:27] | the 19th-century trading vessel you’re looking for | 你现在要找的19世纪货船残骸 |
[03:29] | might have been transporting Spanish doubloons when it sunk. | 在沉没的时候可能正在运西班牙金币 |
[03:33] | A big enough haul of these gold coins could be worth millions today. | 一大块金币现在可能价值上百万 |
[03:37] | Which means there’s a decent chance the wreck is on VILE’s radar. | 所以这艘船骸很可能在维尔的雷达上 |
[03:41] | With luck, I’ll secure any valuable artifacts | 运气好的话 我能在维尔来搜刮之前 |
[03:43] | before VILE can scavenge them. | 保住所有珍贵的制品 |
[03:45] | Are all hands on deck? | 所有人员准备就绪了吗 |
[03:47] | Surface crew is on high alert. | 岸上人员高度警惕 |
[03:52] | Fish. | 鱼 |
[03:53] | Oh, why’d it have to be fish? | 为什么非得是鱼 |
[03:59] | Motor off, no one on board. | 发动机停了 船上没人 |
[04:05] | Creepy enough for you, Ivy? | 你觉得可怕吗 艾薇 |
[04:07] | Creepy enough to want a closer look. | 可怕到让我想去靠近看一看 |
[04:23] | Player, I found it. | 玩家 我找到了 |
[04:45] | Ha! I’m swimming through the past! | 我在过去中游动 |
[04:51] | Any sign of treasure? | 发现财宝了吗 |
[04:53] | Tons, but not the kind that would interest VILE. | 有很多 但是没有能引起维尔注意的 |
[04:59] | Scratch that. | 当我没说 |
[05:31] | Player, see what you can learn. | 玩家 看看你能发现什么 |
[05:40] | Whoa, what am I hearing? | 我听到了什么 |
[05:55] | You. | 你 |
[05:56] | You? | 是你 |
[06:08] | Who was that? | 那是谁 |
[06:10] | El Topo. | 鼹鼠 |
[06:15] | And if the human mole is down below… | 如果这个鼹鼠人在下面 |
[06:18] | his pal, the human goat, is sure to be above. | 他的兄弟 山羊人 肯定在上面 |
[07:09] | Wow, that really just happened. | 真不敢相信 |
[07:20] | Who are you? What are you doing out here? | 你是谁 你们在这里干什么 |
[07:23] | We’re, uh, fishermen. | 我们是渔民 |
[07:25] | Fisherwoman. Hello! | 渔妇 拜托 |
[07:27] | You do not sound or look like you’re from around here. | 你们看上去不像是这里的人 |
[07:31] | Well, uh, Boston Harbor was getting really crowded, you see– | 波士顿湾的人太多了 你瞧… |
[07:56] | Come on. Seriously? | 拜托 认真的吗 |
[08:41] | Wrap it up, crew. Carmen needs assist. | 振作点 伙计们 卡门需要帮助 |
[08:45] | That would not be Carmen Sandiego, would it? | 那说的应该不是卡门·圣地亚哥吧 |
[08:49] | – Carmen Sanfrancisco. – Carmen Sanjose. | -卡门·旧金山 -卡门·圣何塞 |
[08:51] | – Sanjose? Sanfrancisco! – Sanfrancisco! Sanjose! | -圣何塞 旧金山 -旧金山 圣何塞 |
[08:52] | – Ivy! – What? | -艾薇 -怎么了 |
[08:54] | Help! | 救命 |
[08:58] | Help! | 救命 |
[09:02] | Help! | 救命 |
[09:07] | Let’s motor! | 赶紧开吧 |
[09:09] | I have a bead on your tracker. | 我收到追踪器的信号了 |
[09:11] | Keep a close watch, Player. | 盯紧了 玩家 |
[09:13] | We need to can a tuna. | 我们要去抓金枪鱼了 |
[09:17] | Gracias. | 谢谢 |
[09:22] | He says his catch is already on its way to Quito for auction | 他说他今天抓的份已经送到基多去卖了 |
[09:24] | and our coin-swallowing fish with it. | 包括吞下我们金币的那条鱼 |
[09:26] | For a fish out of water, old yellowfin sure gets around. | 这条黄鳍出了水以后还真能跑 |
[09:30] | Red, I’ve looked up the image of the coin. | 红 我查过那枚硬币的图案了 |
[09:32] | It’s a doubloon, all right, but it isn’t Spanish. | 那的确是一枚金币 但不是西班牙的 |
[09:35] | It’s called the “Ecuador 8 escudos.” | 这叫厄瓜多尔八埃斯库多 |
[09:38] | So it’s an Ecuadorian doubloon? | 所以这是厄瓜多尔金币了 |
[09:40] | It looks here like most coin hobbyists | 很多金币收藏家好像 |
[09:42] | know it as the “Moby Dick doubloon.” | 称之为”白鲸金币” |
[09:44] | Moby Dick, like the book? | 《白鲸记》 那本书吗 |
[09:45] | Why would a coin be named after the famous whale? | 为什么一枚硬币要以著名的鲸鱼为名 |
[09:48] | Because it’s the coin the Captain Ahab | 因为这是亚哈船长 |
[09:49] | character nails to the mast of his ship | 承诺奖励给船上 |
[09:51] | as a reward to anyone who spots the white whale | 看到那条一直从他手里 |
[09:54] | that keeps evading his capture. | 逃脱的白鲸的人的金币 |
[09:56] | This doubloon is starting to feel like a white whale of my own. | 这枚金币感觉开始像是我的白鲸了 |
[09:59] | I’m sorry, were you speaking of the Ecuador 8 escudos? | 不好意思 你刚提到厄瓜多尔八埃斯库多吗 |
[10:03] | You’ve heard of it? | 你听到了吗 |
[10:05] | Dr. Pilar Marquez. | 我是皮拉·马克思博士 |
[10:07] | I am an archaeologist | 我是一名考古学家 |
[10:09] | leading an excavation team to the shipwreck. | 正带领一支挖掘队发掘沉船 |
[10:12] | Well, if you happen to be looking for one, | 如果你也正在找的话 |
[10:14] | you won’t find it down there. | 你在那儿找不到了 |
[10:15] | Not anymore. | 再也 |
[10:16] | What? How do you know? | 什么 你怎么知道 |
[10:22] | You’re not scavengers, are you? | 你不是拾荒者吧 |
[10:25] | Coin hobbyists. Amateur. | 硬币收藏家 新手而已 |
[10:28] | Then you may not realize that the escudos | 你那肯定不知道这些埃斯库多 |
[10:31] | was the first doubloon minted here in Ecuador, in the 1830s, | 是1830年 我们厄瓜多尔独立以后不久 |
[10:35] | shortly after we became our own nation. | 铸造的第一批金币 |
[10:37] | Only a mere handful were ever made. | 当时只铸造了一小批 |
[10:41] | Must be worth millions! | 那肯定价值好几百万 |
[10:43] | Despite its rarity, | 除了极其珍稀以外 |
[10:45] | the escudos does not have high monetary value, | 埃斯库多的货币价值不高 |
[10:48] | though it is of tremendous cultural value. | 尽管其具有很高的文化价值 |
[10:51] | As a symbol of Ecuador’s independence, | 这标志着厄瓜多尔的独立 |
[10:54] | it remains one of the strongest links we have to our past. | 它能联系起我们和我们的过去 |
[10:59] | – Oh, well. – Ah, the fish can keep it. | -好吧 -那就送这条鱼了 |
[11:01] | We’ll find it for you. | 我们会帮你找到 |
[11:03] | We will? | 会吗 |
[11:06] | VILE has no idea how much that coin is or isn’t worth, | 维尔不知道这枚硬币到底有没有价值 |
[11:09] | which means we need to secure it | 也就是说我们得在他们 |
[11:10] | before they figure out where it’s headed. | 搞清楚硬币在哪里之前弄到手 |
[11:24] | What is this? | 这是怎么回事 |
[11:26] | You think these can hold me, an agent of Interpol? | 你们觉得这样就能关住我这位堂堂国际刑警吗 |
[11:31] | No, no. No… | 不不不 |
[11:34] | autographs, please. | 签名 来吧 |
[11:44] | Inspector Chase Devineaux, thank you for joining us. | 切斯·德尼诺督察 谢谢你加入我们 |
[11:50] | Holographic projection, the most secure method of communication. | 全息投射 这是最安全的交流方式 |
[11:55] | Plus, the calls don’t drop. | 电话也不会断 |
[11:57] | Who– Who are you? | 你…你是谁 |
[11:59] | Why am I here? | 我为什么会在这里 |
[12:01] | You can call me “Chief.” | 你可以叫我”队长” |
[12:08] | And you are here because I understand | 你在这里是因为我明白 |
[12:10] | you have recently come into close contact | 你最近接触了 |
[12:12] | with a certain elusive Carmen Sandiego. | 永远抓不到的卡门·圣地亚哥 |
[12:16] | And I would very much like | 我很希望 |
[12:17] | to get back to finding her if you do not mind. | 回去继续抓她 如果你不介意的话 |
[12:20] | Well, then you and I may be able to help each other. | 那你和我就能够相互帮助了 |
[12:24] | You also seek the Crimson Shadow. | 你也在搜寻这个猩红幻影 |
[12:27] | We’re seeking an army of shadows | 我们在寻找一支幻影军队 |
[12:30] | whom, we have reason to believe, call themselves “VILE.” | 他们自称为”维尔” |
[12:38] | If Carmen Sandiego is after this doubloon, | 如果卡门·圣地亚哥想要得到这枚金币 |
[12:41] | it must be worth a fortune. | 那它肯定价值连城 |
[12:44] | How very delightful to hear, Le Chevre, | 听到这个消息我很高兴 高者 |
[12:46] | because Papa needs a new pair of cuff links. | 因为爸爸正好需要一对新袖扣 |
[12:50] | Of course, Professor Maelstrom. | 当然了 马尔斯特姆教授 |
[12:52] | A vault filled with cuff links of every shape and color. | 一个装满各式各样各种颜色袖口的保险库 |
[12:56] | And gold rings for every finger. | 还有每个手指的金戒指 |
[12:58] | A fancy limousine or a spectacular yacht. | 一辆豪华轿车或一艘豪华游艇 |
[13:01] | No, wait. Your very own private golf course. | 不 等等 你的私人高尔夫球场 |
[13:05] | Uh, I can chase away the gophers for you. | 我可以帮你赶走地鼠 |
[13:08] | The point being this golden trinket | 重点是这枚金币 |
[13:10] | will enable you to buy anything your dark heart desires. | 能让你买到你黑暗的内心想要的任何东西 |
[13:15] | Buy? | 买 |
[13:16] | I don’t think you understand. | 我觉得你没有理解 |
[13:18] | I intend to melt that doubloon | 我准备融掉那枚金币 |
[13:20] | into a pair of solid gold cuff links. | 做一对纯金袖扣 |
[13:23] | Melt? But it is worth– | 融掉 但那价值… |
[13:25] | I will be the first on the island. | 我将会成为岛上第一个拥有这种袖扣的 |
[13:28] | Countess Cleo will be so envious. | 克里奥女伯爵肯定会很嫉妒 |
[13:34] | Pedal to the metal. | 全速前进 |
[13:36] | If that yellowfin makes it to the auction floor, | 如果那条黄鳍上了市场 |
[13:38] | we could lose it for good. | 我们可能就永远找不到它了 |
[13:39] | Word of caution, Red. | 提醒你一句 红 |
[13:40] | The air’s pretty thin above 9,500 feet. | 9500英尺海拔的空气非常稀薄 |
[13:43] | If you don’t take the time to acclimate, | 如果你们不花点时间适应 |
[13:45] | any one of you can get altitude sickness. | 你们很有可能会出现高原反应 |
[13:49] | We believe that VILE has masterminded | 我们认为近几十年来的重大犯罪事件 |
[13:51] | most of the major crimes of the last few decades. | 都是由维尔策划组织的 |
[13:54] | Everything from the manipulation of financial markets | 从操控金融市场到 |
[13:56] | to the contamination of cheese. | 污染奶酪 |
[13:58] | And you have not been able to stop them, why? | 那你为什么到现在都还没有阻止他们 |
[14:01] | Try stopping something that you can’t actually prove exists. | 你试试阻止一些你根本无法证明存在的东西 |
[14:04] | In nearly 20 years, only six suspected VILE operatives | 20年来 所有执法部门只抓到了 |
[14:07] | have ever been apprehended by any law enforcement agency. | 六名疑似维尔成员的犯人 |
[14:11] | Each vanished, before they could be questioned, without a trace. | 每个人都在接受问话之前就消失得无影无踪 |
[14:15] | No leads, no threats, nothing. | 毫无蛛丝马迹 |
[14:18] | Exactly! | 没错 |
[14:21] | Okay, stay still, because if I don’t pull out slowly, | 不要动 因为我得慢慢拔出来 |
[14:24] | you could wind up speaking backwards or tasting color. | 不然你可能会胡言乱语或者发疯 |
[14:28] | I’m joking! | 我开玩笑的 |
[14:33] | And what does this VILE have to do with Carmen Sandiego? | 这个维尔和卡门·圣地亚哥有什么关系 |
[14:38] | She is the ringleader! | 她就是领导者 |
[14:40] | A thief who publicly flaunts her crimes, | 一个到处炫耀自己罪行的人 |
[14:42] | the leader of a phantom criminal empire? | 会是一个幻影犯罪帝国的领导吗 |
[14:46] | Eh, good point. | 有道理 |
[14:47] | Despite the decades of amassing data | 尽管我们的犯罪网络技术 |
[14:49] | via our highly advanced CrimeNet technology, | 进行了长达几十年的数据积累 |
[14:53] | VILE has remained little more than rumor. | 关于维尔的消息依然只停留在传闻 |
[14:55] | No faces, no names. | 没有面孔 没有名字 |
[14:57] | Yet, an international thief springs from nowhere and, | 然而 一个不知道从哪里冒出来的国际窃贼 |
[15:01] | based on her activities, | 却从她的行动中 |
[15:02] | seems to know more about them than we do. | 透露出她可能知道得比我们更多 |
[15:05] | We need to learn what she knows, | 我们需要知道她都知道些什么 |
[15:07] | and that means providing you | 所以我们要给你 |
[15:10] | with the tools to find Carmen Sandiego. | 提供寻找卡门·圣地亚哥的工具 |
[15:24] | Smell that fresh mountain air! | 闻到了高山上清新的空气 |
[15:28] | Oh, smells like– | 闻起来就像 |
[15:29] | Oh, pee-yoo! Fish! | 恶心 鱼 |
[15:31] | That’s a good sign, Zack, | 这是个好兆头 扎克 |
[15:33] | since we happen to be looking for a fish mar… | 因为我们正要找鱼… |
[15:38] | Carm? | 卡门 |
[15:41] | Carmen! | 卡门 |
[15:46] | Chase Devineaux. Leave a brief message. | 我是切斯·德尼诺 请进行简短地留言 |
[15:48] | If this is about the love seat, it is already sold. | 如果你是为了双人沙发 已经卖了 |
[15:52] | Inspector, it’s me, Julia. | 督察 是我 茱莉亚 |
[15:55] | I’m sorry to call again, | 很抱歉再次给你打电话 |
[15:57] | but I would really like to know if you took the train home. | 但我想知道你有没有坐车回家了 |
[16:00] | Or if, like our witness, you vanished into thin air. | 或者 你和我们的证人一样凭空消失了 |
[16:12] | You. | 是你 |
[16:14] | Yes, it is me. | 没错 是我 |
[16:16] | You are fortunate that I found you when I did. | 你很幸运我当初找到了你 |
[16:18] | As a baby. | 我小时候 |
[16:20] | By the side of a road in Argentina. | 在阿根廷的一条路边 |
[16:24] | Oh, I always knew it was you. | 我一直知道是你 |
[16:30] | Please, the air is very thin up here. | 慢点 这里的空气很稀薄 |
[16:32] | You need oxygen. | 你需要氧气 |
[16:35] | Okay, let us pretend that I believe your conspiracy stories. | 就算我们假装我相信你的阴谋论 |
[16:40] | Why would I bother helping you find Carmen Sandiego? | 我为什么要费心帮你找到卡门·圣地亚哥 |
[16:44] | I am already with Interpol. | 我是国际刑警的人 |
[16:46] | You don’t have a choice, Inspector. | 你没得选择的 国际刑警 |
[16:48] | Arrangements have been made with your former superiors. | 我们已经和你的前上司安排好了 |
[16:51] | You’re not a gumshoe anymore. | 你不再是一名刑警了 |
[16:59] | Welcome to ACME. | 欢迎加入阿卡米 |
[17:05] | Zack? Ivy? | 扎克 艾薇 |
[17:07] | I encouraged your colleagues to explore the fish market | 我让你的同事们去鱼市上看看了 |
[17:10] | since they knew little about treating altitude sickness. | 他们好像根本不懂怎么照顾病人 |
[17:15] | Yes, I followed you. | 是的 我跟踪了你 |
[17:17] | Did you think I would trust a possible scavenger with my coin? | 你觉得我会把我的金币交给一个可能是拾荒者的人吗 |
[17:21] | Doctor, if I’m to have any hope of retrieving your doubloon, | 博士 如果我有机会能找回你的金币 |
[17:24] | I really need to be… | 我需要… |
[17:35] | Are these the tools of an amateur coin hobbyist? | 这是一名业余金币收藏家会用的工具吗 |
[17:39] | You helped me. | 你帮了我 |
[17:40] | Please, allow me to help you. | 拜托 让我也帮助你 |
[17:46] | Oh, find that coin already, sis! I can’t breathe in here. | 赶紧找到那枚金币 姐姐 我呼不上气了 |
[17:49] | If you don’t put a sock in it, Zack-Attack, | 如果你再不闭嘴 扎克 |
[17:51] | I’m gonna put a fish in it for you. | 我就往你嘴里塞一条鱼 |
[17:53] | The eyes, the head, the whole enchilada. | 眼睛 头 一整条鱼 |
[17:59] | Wicked awesome! Lucky number 52. | 太棒了 幸运号码52 |
[18:05] | Well, look what just waltzed in. Red snapper. | 看看谁来了 红啮鱼 |
[18:10] | Hey, don’t be embarrassed, Carm. | 别不好意思 卡门 |
[18:12] | The smell of fish gets me woozy, too. | 我也被鱼熏得很晕 |
[18:14] | – Tell me you found it. – Yep. | -告诉我你们找到了 -是的 |
[18:16] | We’ve been scanning the tuna carts | 我们一直在扫描 |
[18:17] | on deck for the auction floor first | 要拍卖的金枪鱼 |
[18:19] | to make sure it didn’t get past us. | 确保不放过每一条 |
[18:22] | It’s in that one over there. | 就在那条的肚子里 |
[18:24] | The one they just wheeled through those doors? | 刚刚被推出门的这条吗 |
[18:30] | Three hundred once. Three hundred twice. | 300一次 300两次 |
[18:33] | Lot 51, sold to paddle number seven. | 51号 拍卖给七号 |
[18:38] | – Le Chevre. – Again? | -高者 -又来 |
[18:41] | That guy really gets my goat. | 那个人真让我火大[山羊] |
[18:43] | He’d ID me in an instant, with or without the coat. | 不管我穿不穿这件外套他都能马上把我认出来 |
[18:46] | You two need to reel it in. | 你们俩得潜入进去 |
[18:48] | – How? – Bid to win. | -怎么潜 -拍赢 |
[18:52] | Lot number 52: yellowfin tuna, 97 pounds. | 52号拍品 黄鳍金枪鱼 97磅 |
[18:57] | That’s our guppy. | 这就是我们的宝贝 |
[18:58] | Starting at $100. Do I hear $100? | 100元起拍 有100元吗 |
[19:02] | One hundred dollars. Do I hear $150? | 100元 有人出150吗 |
[19:17] | Sold! | 成交 |
[19:19] | What? She said “Bid to win.” | 怎么了 她说拍赢 |
[19:22] | I just won. | 我赢了 |
[19:23] | Not how it works, bro. | 不是这样的 弟弟 |
[19:26] | That is our tuna. Now, now, now! | 这就是我们要的金枪鱼 快点 |
[19:38] | We’re, uh, not gonna pay for that. | 这我们可不会付钱 |
[20:05] | That doubloon isn’t worth what you think it is. | 那枚金币的价值没有你们想象的这么大 |
[20:07] | Stealing it would deprive Ecuador of a cultural treasure. | 偷走它相当于抢走了厄瓜多尔的文化财产 |
[20:10] | Tell it to Professor Maelstrom. | 和马尔斯特姆教授说去吧 |
[20:20] | Time to whack a mole, bro. | 打地鼠时间到了 弟弟 |
[20:23] | We shall see who will be whacked. | 看看是谁被打 |
[20:36] | Catch of the day. | 最佳接球 |
[20:38] | I do not feel so well. | 我感觉很不好 |
[20:41] | Uh, it is the altitude, mi amigo. | 是高原反应 兄弟 |
[20:43] | But I have the coin in hand. | 但我拿到金币了 |
[20:45] | Vamonos! | 走 |
[21:01] | ACME: Agency to Classify and Monitor Evildoers. | 阿卡米 分类监控恶人机构 |
[21:06] | We gather data, we monitor criminals, covertly. | 我们收集数据 秘密监控罪犯 |
[21:10] | No one knows we exist, not law enforcement, not VILE, | 没人知道我们的存在 包括执法部门 维尔 |
[21:14] | not our own families. | 以及我们的家人 |
[21:16] | We are the only entity more invisible than VILE itself, | 我们是唯一一个比维尔更加无形的机构 |
[21:19] | and it’s imperative that we keep it that way. | 我们必须要这样保持下去 |
[21:24] | Inspector? | 督察 |
[21:26] | I have never seen her before in my life. | 我从来不认识她 |
[21:30] | Your partner’s pretty sharp. | 你的搭档非常厉害 |
[21:35] | Thank you, Carmen Sandiego. | 谢谢你 卡门·圣地亚哥 |
[21:38] | Someday, the world will know your name. | 总有一天 全世界会知道你的大名 |
[21:40] | Just happy to do my part for Ecuador. | 只是很高兴能为厄瓜多尔出一份力 |
[21:42] | Interesting to hear, coming from an Argentinean. | 一个阿根廷人这么说还真是有趣 |
[21:47] | During your fever, you mistook me for someone close to you. | 你在发烧的时候 把我认成了另一个与你亲近的人 |
[21:51] | A link to my past. | 与你过去的联系 |
[21:54] | We went our separate ways. | 我们分道扬镳了 |
[21:56] | But maybe a visit home would do me some good. | 但是也许回家看一看对我有好处 |
[21:59] | I have breaking news, Red. | 我有特大消息 |
[22:01] | That series of art thefts we’ve been tracking? | 我们一直在追踪的艺术盗窃案 |
[22:03] | It’s way bigger than we thought. | 规模比我们想象的大 |
[22:05] | And I have reason to believe the next one on VILE’s hit list | 我有理由相信维尔的下一个目标是 |
[22:07] | is at the Rijksmuseum in Amsterdam. | 阿姆斯特丹的里杰克斯博物馆 |
[22:10] | Buenos Aires will have to wait. | 布宜诺斯艾利斯只能等等了 |