时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:58] | Somewhere in my coat lies a single dollar bill. | 我的衣服内某处有一张一美元钞票 |
[01:02] | The coat has many pockets. | 这件衣服有很多口袋 |
[01:05] | Locate the target and acquire it… | 找到目标 并取到 |
[01:09] | if you can. | 如果你可以的话 |
[01:11] | You have two minutes. | 你有两分钟 |
[02:08] | Ha! This is going well. | 很不错嘛 |
[02:43] | The coat was empty, wasn’t it? | 那件大衣是空的 对吗 |
[02:45] | Oh, boy. | 天啊 |
[02:46] | You’re having that dream again, aren’t you? | 你又做了那个梦 对吗 |
[02:48] | “Dream” Makes it sound like make-believe, Player. | “梦”听上去像是假的 玩家 |
[02:50] | This actually happened. | 这是真实发生过的 |
[02:53] | For the best, right, Red? | 这样也好 对吧 红 |
[02:55] | I mean, if you’d actually aced crime school, | 如果你真的从犯罪学校优秀毕业 |
[02:57] | you might be stealing for VILE instead of from them. | 你现在就是为维尔偷东西 而不是偷他们的 |
[03:00] | For the Villains International League of Evil? | 为国际恶人联盟吗 |
[03:02] | Highly doubt that. | 我很怀疑 |
[03:03] | So, how come failing Shadowsan’s final is still bugging you? | 那为什么没有通过影山的期末考试让你如此困扰 |
[03:08] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[03:11] | Maybe because I never got to see where the dollar was hiding | 也许因为我到考试结束都没看到那一块钱 |
[03:13] | when the exam was over. | 到底藏在哪里 |
[03:18] | I was the best pickpocket in Stealth 101, | 我当时是偷窃初级班上最好的扒手 |
[03:20] | way better than Tigress. | 比虎妞好多了 |
[03:22] | Guess I just feel like I still have something to prove. | 我想我只是觉得我还有些需要证明的东西 |
[03:26] | Mm, what a view. | 这景象 |
[03:28] | Pea soup. | 黄色浓雾 |
[03:31] | They don’t call San Francisco, California, | 加州的旧京山被称作雾城 |
[03:33] | “Fog City” For nothing. | 不是没有原因的 |
[03:35] | The fog blows in so often that the locals gave it a name: Karl. | 因为起雾太频繁 当地人甚至称其为卡尔 |
[03:39] | But when the fog lifts, what a view. | 但是当雾散后 便是美景 |
[03:42] | The Golden Gate Bridge towers 746 feet above the bay. | 金门大桥高746英尺 |
[03:46] | It’s one of the city’s iconic landmarks, along with cable cars, | 这是这座城市的标志之一 还有有轨电车 |
[03:50] | the oldest and largest Chinatown in America, | 全美最古老 规模最大的中国城 |
[03:53] | and “The Rock,” Alcatraz Island, home of the famous prison. | 以及恶魔岛阿尔卡特拉斯岛 臭名昭著的监狱 |
[03:57] | Too bad it hasn’t been used to jail criminals since 1963. | 可惜那里从1963年起就不关犯人了 |
[04:01] | Since VILE loves hanging out on islands, | 既然维尔的人喜欢在岛上活动 |
[04:03] | it would’ve been the perfect place to lock them up. | 这个地方用来关他们刚刚好 |
[04:05] | Until that day comes, I’m happy to keep stealing their money | 在那天之前 我很乐于偷走他们的钱 |
[04:08] | to spend on worthwhile causes, | 用于正当的用途 |
[04:10] | like the Children’s Foundation charity auction tonight. | 比如今晚的儿童基金慈善拍卖 |
[04:13] | A foggy night seems like perfect trench coat weather. | 雾天似乎非常适合穿风衣 |
[04:17] | But I really should dress for the occasion. | 但是我还是应该融入环境 |
[04:23] | Going once, going twice, | 一次 两次 |
[04:25] | sold for $78,000 to the generous lady in red. | 以这位红衣大方女士的78000元成交 |
[04:31] | You really bought the car from Rogue Vendetta 5? | 你真的买了《流氓仇杀队5》的车吗 |
[04:34] | Who knew you were into action flicks? | 你竟然会喜欢动作片 |
[04:36] | It goes with my dress, and Zack will totally flip. | 这和我的裙子很配 扎克绝对会乐疯了 |
[04:40] | Ladies and gentlemen, this next item | 女士们先生们 下一件就是今晚 |
[04:42] | is what you’ve been waiting all evening for: | 万众期待的拍品 |
[04:44] | an extremely rare postage stamp, | 由一名匿名收藏家 |
[04:47] | donated by an anonymous private collector. | 捐出的一枚稀有邮票 |
[04:50] | “The One-Cent Black on Magenta.” | “1分黑洋红” |
[04:53] | We can use it to send a postcard to VILE. | 我们可以用这个给维尔寄张明信片 |
[04:56] | Whoa. It’s actually really valuable, | 其实这非常珍贵 |
[04:58] | to the tune of a cool ten million. | 起码价值一千万 |
[05:00] | Cents. Very funny, Player. | 分吗 真好笑 玩家 |
[05:02] | No, seriously, dollars. | 不 说真的 美元 |
[05:05] | How is a one-cent stamp worth ten million dollars? | 1分的邮票怎么会价值上千万美元 |
[05:08] | Only a small number of these black on magentas were ever printed, | 这种黑洋红邮票发行数量很少 |
[05:11] | and this is the only one known to survive. | 这是唯一已知现存的一枚 |
[05:14] | I’m taking up stamp collecting. | 我最近正在集邮呢 |
[05:15] | Great, I’ll win it for you. VILE can afford it. | 太好了 我给你拍下来 维尔买得起 |
[05:19] | A reminder that all proceeds go to the Children’s Foundation, | 请大家不要忘记 所有所得都会捐给儿童基金 |
[05:23] | so don’t be shy. | 不要客气 |
[05:25] | Bidding begins at… | 起拍价为… |
[05:27] | It’s gone! | 不见了 |
[05:30] | Player! | 玩家 |
[05:31] | On it. | 在查了 |
[05:32] | Security feeds show movement on the south side of the building. | 监控录像显示有人往楼的南边去了 |
[05:35] | You’ll just have to get through Karl. | 你得先通过卡尔 |
[05:37] | Who? Oh, Karl. | 谁 卡尔 |
[05:40] | The fog. | 浓雾 |
[05:54] | Carmen Sandiego. | 卡门·圣地亚哥 |
[05:56] | Chase Devineaux. | 切斯·德尼诺 |
[05:58] | If one wishes to vanish into the cloak of night, | 如果你想要趁夜色消失 |
[06:00] | perhaps one should not shine a beacon. | 也许就不该打灯 |
[06:04] | Thanks for the tip. | 谢谢你的提醒 |
[06:09] | And perhaps one should not wear loud, clacky shoes. | 也许你也不该穿着咔哒响的鞋子 |
[06:21] | – I have you now, you crimson phantom! – There you are. | -我抓到你了 你这个猩红幻影 -你在这里 |
[06:25] | Yes. I am here and you are there, Ms. Argent. | 没错 我在这里 你在这里 阿金特小姐 |
[06:28] | But where on Earth is Carmen Sandiego? | 但是卡门·圣地亚哥在哪里 |
[06:34] | Stealing from a children’s charity | 偷儿童慈善会的东西 |
[06:36] | makes very little sense for Ms. Sandiego, | 非常不像圣地亚哥小姐的作风 |
[06:39] | especially following the events in Mumbai | 特别是在孟买那次 |
[06:41] | when she left the stolen Magna Carta for us to find. | 她还将大宪法留给了我们 |
[06:54] | Go on, get out of here! | 赶紧离开这里 |
[07:00] | – You let him go? – What? He was merely a street clown. | -你这么放了他 -怎么了 他就是个街头小丑 |
[07:02] | At city hall? | 在市政厅吗 |
[07:04] | Such performers are typically | 这种表演者应该会出现在 |
[07:05] | relegated to tourist areas, like Fisherman’s Wharf. | 游人更多的地方 比如渔人码头 |
[07:08] | Please remain on task, Agent Argent. | 请记住人物 阿金特探员 |
[07:11] | Once again, Carmen Sandiego has slipped away. | 卡门·圣地亚哥再一次逃走了 |
[07:14] | This time, with a ten-million-dollar stamp in her little red hands. | 这次她的红色小手带走了一张价值千万的邮票 |
[07:29] | Carmen Sandiego. I see. | 卡门·圣地亚哥 我知道了 |
[07:32] | Stand by, Mime Bomb. | 继续待命 默剧炸弹 |
[07:33] | We will contact you with instructions on how to proceed. | 我们会再联络你下达下一步指示 |
[07:40] | If our former pride and joy is on our snitch’s trail, | 如果我们的告密者像之前那位一样高傲开心 |
[07:44] | I would suggest that a more suitable operative | 我建议找一个更加合适的成员 |
[07:47] | transport the stamp out of San Francisco. | 将邮票从旧金山转移出来 |
[07:49] | Mime Bomb’s not exactly what I would call the strong silent type. | 我觉得默剧炸弹管不住自己的嘴 |
[07:53] | I would recommend Tigress. | 我推荐虎妞 |
[07:56] | Would this be because she failed to stop Carmen Sandiego in Indonesia? | 这是因为她在印度尼西亚没阻止卡门·圣地亚哥吗 |
[08:00] | Tigress is my finest student and the most vicious. | 虎妞是我门下最优秀 也是最凶悍的门生 |
[08:05] | You do not wish me to send her | 你不希望我派她去 |
[08:06] | because you continue to be soft on Black Sheep. | 因为你对黑羊一直很心软 |
[08:12] | Do I need to remind you that we were all soft on Black Sheep | 要我提醒你我们在黑羊背叛我们自封名号之前 |
[08:16] | before she betrayed us and took a new name? | 我们对她都很心软吗 |
[08:18] | Do I need to remind you that I never thought she was fit | 要我提醒你我开始就觉得 |
[08:22] | to enroll in VILE’s program to begin with? | 她无法胜任维尔的项目吗 |
[08:25] | Faculty, please, why squabble when we can simply vote? | 各位 拜托 能投票的时候为什么要吵架呢 |
[08:30] | All in favor of sending Tigress, raise your hand. | 同意派虎妞去的请举手 |
[08:37] | Dr. Bellum, your participation | 贝勒姆博士 你必须参与投票 |
[08:40] | is mandatory for us to reach a decision. | 我们才能达成一致 |
[08:42] | I happen to be preoccupied at the moment, Professor. | 我现在正好有点忙 教授 |
[08:45] | You do want me to hack into this keycard | 你应该希望我黑进这张密钥卡 |
[08:47] | and learn what I can about ACME, don’t you? | 获取关于阿卡米的信息吧 |
[08:52] | Fine, fine, send whomever. | 好吧 好吧 随便派谁吧 |
[08:55] | I shall notify Tigress. | 我去通知虎妞 |
[09:05] | The handoff will transpire in Chinatown. | 交接将在唐人街进行 |
[09:07] | Mime Bomb has been instructed | 默剧炸弹已经奉命 |
[09:09] | to sit tight until the exchange can be facilitated. | 到达指定地点等待交接 |
[09:12] | The stamp is hidden within the statue of a lucky cat. | 邮票藏在招财猫里 |
[09:17] | How fitting. | 真合适 |
[09:18] | I consider myself VILE’s lucky cat. Meow. | 我觉得我自己也算是维尔的招财猫吧 |
[09:21] | This tracker will triangulate his location. | 这个追踪器能够定位他的位置 |
[09:24] | Do not fail, Tigress. | 不要失败 虎妞 |
[09:29] | Your intel is impeccable, Player. | 你的情报太厉害了 玩家 |
[09:31] | Mime Bomb’s here, | 默剧炸弹就在这里 |
[09:32] | hiding in plain sight behind an invisible newspaper. | 在大庭广众之下躲在一张隐形报纸后 |
[09:35] | – Think he has the stamp? – Hard to say. | -邮票在他手上吗 -不好说 |
[09:37] | He could be receiving or delivering. | 他可能在等待接收 也可能准备交货 |
[09:46] | It’s in the cat. | 在那只猫里 |
[09:48] | Ugh, where is that buffoon going? | 那小丑要去哪里呢 |
[10:06] | Aren’t you a sly one? | 你可真狡猾 |
[10:19] | Can’t feed this kitty. | 这只小猫可没法喂 |
[10:32] | Within a statue of a lucky cat. | 在招财猫里 |
[10:37] | I’ll take the tchotchke. | 这小东西我要了 |
[10:39] | Or what? You’ll claw my coat into a bolero jacket? | 不然呢 你要把我的大衣抓成波蕾若衣吗 |
[10:43] | I didn’t just ace that exam, I shredded it, | 我不仅只是通过了测验 我还撕成了碎片 |
[10:47] | which is what I’m about to do to your face. | 你的脸也将会是那种下场 |
[10:59] | I’ll take that kitty. | 那只猫咪我要了 |
[11:02] | We have others, you know! | 我们还有别的猫咪 |
[11:04] | I always pegged you as a crazy cat lady. | 我总是觉得你是个疯猫女 |
[11:11] | Finders keepers. | 谁找到归谁 |
[11:14] | Should have slashed my coat. | 你应该把我的外套刮碎的 |
[11:17] | For the kitty cats. Keep the change. | 买招财猫的钱 不用找了 |
[11:25] | What? No stamp? | 什么 没有邮票 |
[11:27] | Unlucky cat! | 一点都不招财 |
[11:31] | Empty? | 空的 |
[11:33] | Mime Bomb. | 默剧炸弹 |
[11:39] | ACME intel indicates | 阿卡米情报显示 |
[11:41] | there will be an exchange of an unknown commodity here tonight. | 今晚这里将会有不明物品的交易 |
[11:44] | It could be the stolen stamp. | 可能就是失窃的邮票 |
[11:46] | Then perhaps today we shall catch Carmen Sandiego red-handed. | 那么也许我们今天能将卡门·圣地亚哥绳之以法 |
[11:53] | Do you find that suspicious? | 你觉得那人可疑吗 |
[11:55] | Another street clown. So what? | 有一个街头小丑 那又怎么了 |
[11:57] | San Francisco is filled with them. | 旧金山这种人到处都是 |
[11:59] | I think it’s the same one from last night. | 我觉得这就是昨晚的那一个 |
[12:05] | You there! | 你 |
[12:07] | Stop! | 站住 |
[12:12] | Devineaux had better be good at charades. | 德尼诺最好擅长猜谜 |
[12:20] | Perhaps you left your keycard in another jacket. | 也许你把你的密钥卡放在另一件外套里了 |
[12:22] | I always wear my lucky coat when I am working, | 我工作的时候永远穿着我的幸运大衣 |
[12:24] | and I only have one lucky coat. | 我只有一件幸运大衣 |
[12:27] | Sir, were you wearing this coat | 长官 你驶入瑞士湖时 |
[12:29] | when you drove into the Swiss lake? | 是否也穿着这件衣服 |
[12:31] | Or when you fell onto the windshield of your c– | 或者当你跌到… |
[12:33] | Never mind that! | 算了 |
[12:35] | Please just use your keycard, Ms. Argent. | 拜托你用你的密钥卡吧 阿金特小姐 |
[12:48] | What is your connection to Carmen Sandiego, hmm? | 你和卡门·圣地亚哥是什么关系 |
[12:53] | Speak up! You do not have the right to remain silent! | 说话 你无权保持沉默 |
[12:58] | Perhaps we need to allow him to answer in his own way. | 也许我们得让他用他的方式来回答 |
[13:02] | Go on. | 继续 |
[13:08] | Three words, first syllable. | 三个词 第一个音节 |
[13:10] | An elephant? | 大象 |
[13:12] | Getting a pedicure? | 修脚 |
[13:13] | Giving you a pedicure? | 给你修脚 |
[13:15] | While spreading cheese, on a baguette? | 撒芝士 在法国长面包上 |
[13:18] | On Bastille Day? | 在巴士底日 |
[13:22] | This is ridiculous! What is he saying? | 这太荒谬了 他在说什么 |
[13:24] | He insists he was merely performing on the street. | 他坚持他只是在街头表演 |
[13:27] | He has never heard of any Carmen Sandiego. | 他从来没听说过卡门·圣地亚哥 |
[13:29] | He says he is innocent. | 他说他是无辜的 |
[13:32] | You are not innocent! | 你不是无辜的 |
[13:34] | Carmen Sandiego stole the stamp and you are her courier! | 卡门·圣地亚哥偷走了邮票 你是她的信使 |
[13:37] | You are carrying the stamp, admit it! Give it to me! | 你带着邮票 承认吧 给我 |
[13:44] | Perhaps he is working for VILE. | 也许他是维尔的人 |
[13:51] | Our sincerest apologies. You are free to go. | 非常抱歉 你可以走了 |
[13:54] | Uh, tell no one about this, please. | 请不要告诉别人 |
[13:58] | Sir, an innocent mime does | 长官 一个无辜的默剧演员 |
[14:00] | not evade agents he encounters on the street. | 在街头不会躲避探员 |
[14:03] | Which is precisely why I let him go, Ms. Argent. | 所以我才放了他 阿金特小姐 |
[14:06] | I guarantee you that he will lead us straight to Carmen Sandiego. | 我保证他会带着我们找到卡门·圣地亚哥 |
[14:20] | Where have you been? | 你去哪儿了 |
[14:25] | There, a street clown performing at Fisherman’s Wharf. | 看 一个街头小丑在渔人码头表演 |
[14:27] | Are you happy now? | 开心了吗 |
[14:29] | You’re being followed. | 你被人跟踪了吗 |
[14:33] | Bravo, Mime! Can you do “Pulling on a rope”? | 真棒 默剧演员 你能表演”拔绳子”吗 |
[14:39] | How about “Where did you hide it”? | 那”你藏在哪里”呢 |
[14:45] | Are you kidding me? | 你在开玩笑吗 |
[15:00] | Somewhere in that coat lies a single ten-million-dollar stamp. | 那件衣服的某一处藏着一张价值千万的邮票 |
[15:17] | No! | 不 |
[15:57] | They were not kidding about brisk ocean air. | 海边的空气的确非常清凉 |
[15:59] | – Sir, your coat. – What? | -长官 你的大衣 -什么 |
[16:04] | La Femme Rouge! | 红衣女人 |
[16:06] | She is vicious and cruel! | 她真是冷酷无情 |
[16:26] | – You can’t take my– – Care to tell it to the hand? | -你不能抢走我的 -想跟我的手说吗 |
[16:30] | Didn’t think so. | 我想不想 |
[16:33] | Check it out. I aced the coat exam again. | 看 我又拿了大衣测试的第一 |
[16:43] | I got you, Red. Roadside pickup is on the way. | 交给我 红 你的座驾马上来 |
[16:50] | Thanks, Carm! | 谢了 卡门 |
[16:51] | I got to drive this baby right off the auction lot! | 我直接把这个宝贝从拍卖行开了出来 |
[16:54] | I can’t believe it’s the actual car from the movie! | 真不敢相信这就是电影里的那辆 |
[16:56] | Zack, you’re my getaway driver, | 扎克 虽然你是我的司机 |
[16:58] | but Tigress is the one getting away. | 但是要追的人是虎妞 |
[17:00] | Starter flag waved, and we’re off to the races. | 旗子已经挥下 比赛开始了 |
[17:17] | Sir, a word of caution before you engage in | 长官 在你再次用阿卡米的车 |
[17:20] | another high-speed pursuit with ACME property. | 卷入高速追逐之前我要提醒你注意安全 |
[17:23] | This is exactly why I’m not inviting you along. | 所以我才不邀请你一起来 |
[17:26] | I cannot be slowed down by “Caution words.” | 我不能被”注意安全”拖住脚步 |
[18:00] | So, you think this baby can drive straight up a wall, | 你觉得这宝贝能开上一面墙吗 |
[18:02] | you know, like it did in Rogue Vendetta 7, Drive ‘Em Up a Wall? | 就像在《流氓仇杀队7》里一样 开上墙壁吗 |
[18:05] | Let’s try not to find out. | 我们还是尽量别试验了 |
[18:24] | I have the stamp. I just need to shake a little red tail. | 我拿到邮票了 我只需要甩掉红色的尾巴 |
[18:28] | Proceed to higher ground where the Cleaners can provide pickup. | 去地势高点的地方 以便清除者来接你 |
[18:32] | The Cleaners? | 清除者 |
[18:33] | They will never arrive in time. | 他们永远不会准时到的 |
[18:35] | Well, they already happen to be on site. | 他们正好到了 |
[18:37] | I suspected there might be a mess to clean up. | 我料到肯定会出一些乱子 |
[18:40] | Was I right? | 我想得没错吧 |
[18:53] | Carmen Sandiego is headed toward the Golden Gate Bridge. | 卡门·圣地亚哥正在前往金门大桥 |
[18:56] | Notify the chief, have her shut it down. | 通知队长 让她封锁大桥 |
[18:58] | The entire bridge? | 整座大桥吗 |
[18:59] | The woman beams herself from a fountain pen. | 那个女人能用一支笔把自己投射出来 |
[19:02] | She can do anything! | 她无所不能 |
[19:05] | You must swipe down and then up. | 你必须先往下滑 再往上 |
[19:12] | That is the radio, sir. | 那是广播 长官 |
[19:14] | Perhaps you should remain focused on the… | 也许你该把注意力集中在… |
[19:24] | Oh, no, no, no. | 不不不 |
[19:25] | No! | 不 |
[19:31] | Scroll until you see the letter E, then swipe up to eject. | 滑到你看到字母E 然后上滑喷射 |
[19:46] | Hello, gentlemen. | 先生们 |
[19:47] | I’ve got an airmail delivery. | 我有个航空邮件递送 |
[20:02] | Keep the motor running, Carm? | 不要熄火吗 卡门 |
[20:04] | I’ll catch a flight. | 我乘飞机就好 |
[20:19] | The stamp, Tigress. | 邮票 虎妞 |
[20:21] | You want it so badly? Here. | 这么想要吗 来啊 |
[20:24] | For your little save the kids, or whales, or whatever charity. | 为你的什么拯救孩子或鲸鱼什么的慈善机构 |
[20:33] | Ha! Made you look! | 耍到你了 |
[20:36] | An itty bitty stamp is probably even harder to snatch than, | 一张小小的邮票可能比 我也不知道 |
[20:40] | oh, I don’t know, a dollar bill. | 一美元 难拿多了 |
[20:45] | Why don’t we find out? | 不如我们来试试 |
[20:48] | Why don’t we? | 试试就试试 |
[21:21] | Tigress, confirm that you have secured the stamp. | 虎妞 确认你保住了邮票 |
[21:24] | Oh, it’s been secured. | 保住了 |
[21:26] | Now, will you admit the coat was empty? | 你愿意承认那件大衣是空的了吗 |
[21:31] | Like I need your stamp of approval anyway. | 反正我也不需要你的认可了 |
[21:46] | A shame about the car, sir. | 车子毁了真可惜 长官 |
[21:49] | And your coat. | 还有你的大衣 |
[21:50] | I may have lost my lucky coat, | 我可能是失去了我的幸运大衣 |
[21:53] | but it is the luck of Carmen Sandiego which will soon run out. | 但是卡门·圣地亚哥的好运也到此为止了 |
[21:57] | Good call, Shadowsan. | 真明智 影山 |
[21:59] | Tigress and Mime Bomb, VILE’s new dream team! | 虎妞和默剧炸弹 维尔的梦幻组合 |
[22:06] | Eureka! | 我发现了 |
[22:09] | Please tell us you uncovered the meaning of ACME, Dr. Bellum. | 请告诉我们你查出了阿克米的意思 贝勒姆博士 |
[22:14] | Not quite, but by hacking the data files embedded in this keycard, | 不算是 但是我黑进这张密钥卡的数据后 |
[22:18] | I learned that it is registered to this man. | 发现注册在此人名下 |
[22:22] | Chase Devineaux. | 切斯·德尼诺 |