英文名称:cash
年代:2010
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:58] | British Airways flight 297 | 英国航空 航班297 |
[01:00] | from London now arriving at gate 12. | 起飞城市伦敦 现在抵达12号登机门 |
[02:09] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[02:12] | Rooms are at 39 bucks day rate, 29 bucks overnight. | 房间一天39美元 晚上29美元 |
[02:17] | – Well, it’s cheaper to stay overnight. – Damn right! | – 晚上还要便宜些 – 对的 |
[02:20] | Days are for sex. Sex costs money. | 白天的房间是给做爱的 做爱成本高 |
[02:22] | – Want a room or not? – Yes for a week, please. | – 要不要来一间? – 好 住一个星期 |
[02:27] | That will be 203 bucks in advance. | 203美元…预付 |
[02:40] | It will be unit 13. | 13号房 |
[02:44] | Check-out at noon Thursday night. | 周四晚结账 |
[02:52] | No, I’m fine. Thank you. | 不 不用了 谢谢 |
[04:12] | What’s up, man! Come here! | 嘿 干嘛 伙计 ! 过来 ! |
[04:31] | Open Gate 6! | 开6号门 ! |
[04:41] | – Are you alright? – Yeah. | – 还好吗? – 是的 |
[04:44] | Glad you could make it, bro. | 很高兴你做到了 兄弟 |
[04:47] | What the fuck did you go to Chicago, anyway? | 你他妈的来芝加哥干嘛? |
[04:49] | Are there not trade back home? | 家里没有生意了? |
[04:50] | Their expensive lake views and corn fed American pussies, why ask? | 为了他们昂贵的湖景和爆米花喂大的女人 你说呢? |
[04:55] | Jesus. Are you on the streets long enough again? | Jesus 你又无家可归了? |
[05:01] | Okay I’m here, Reese. You said you make it worth my while. | 好吧 我在这儿 Reese 你说过你要酬谢我的 |
[05:06] | Listen. | 听着 |
[05:08] | Somebody is a dog track. And they think it was me. | 有人像只狗一样跟着我 他们认为是我做的 |
[05:12] | – But you are innocent. – Of course I am. | – 但你是无辜的 – 当然 |
[05:14] | The bad guys wore masks. | 混蛋们都戴着面具 |
[05:16] | Plus, one of them got accidentally killed by the cops. | 还有 他们当中一人被警察杀了 |
[05:22] | The car is getting north bound in Lower Wacker | 逃犯正往Lower Wacker和 |
[05:23] | and Van Buren. | Van Buren的北边开去 |
[05:27] | I see it. | 看到了 |
[05:31] | – Goddamnit! – Shut fuck up. | – 该死 ! – 他妈的闭嘴 ! |
[05:46] | What the fuck happened, Reese? | 他妈的怎么了 Reese? |
[05:48] | Fucking crooked cops getting on duty! | 该死的警察还跟着 |
[05:50] | That’s what fucking happened. | 你说怎么了? |
[05:51] | Bastards! | 混蛋 ! |
[06:08] | Get out! | 出去 ! |
[06:09] | Get out! | 出去 ! |
[06:11] | Get the fuck out! | 他妈的出去 ! |
[06:13] | He’s got a gun! He’s got a gun! | 他拿着枪 ! 他拿着枪 ! |
[06:15] | Drop the gun! | 放下枪 ! |
[06:20] | You in the truck, let me see your hands! | 把手举起来 ! |
[06:24] | Put them up! Let me see your hands! | 举起手来 ! |
[06:46] | Get in the car. | 进去 ! |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:1135个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:189个,六级词汇:103个,GRE词汇:89个,托福词汇:131个,考研词汇:202个,专四词汇:159个,专八词汇:21个, 所有生词标注共:321个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[06:48] | No witnesses, no money, no conviction, right? | 没有证人 没有钱 没法定罪 是吗? |
[06:51] | How much did they get? | 他们拿了多少? |
[06:53] | – These bad guys? – At least half a million. | – 那些混蛋? – 至少50万 |
[06:57] | Maybe more. | 可能更多 |
[06:59] | Okay, I’m interested. | 好吧 我有兴趣 |
[07:01] | Where? | 在哪? |
[07:04] | I had to toss it. | 我当时必须得扔掉 |
[07:05] | – Where? – Dan Ryan expressway. | – 在哪? – Dan Ryan高速路 |
[07:12] | Asshole! | 混蛋 ! |
[07:14] | Reese, what the fuck are you doing? Our money! | Reese 你他妈在干嘛? 我们的钱 ! |
[07:16] | Shut the fuck up, will you? | 妈的闭嘴 好吗? |
[07:18] | Do you think it’s still there? | 你觉得还在那儿吗? |
[07:21] | – It’s not there. – Then where is it? | – 不在 – 那在哪? |
[07:22] | Well, it landed on this guy’s car, you know. A white-do. | 掉到一个人的车上 一个白人 |
[07:25] | – Okay, what kind of car? – An old car. | – 什么样的车 – 一个旧车 |
[07:28] | Old station wagon. Wood on the sides, you know? | 旧旅行车 车边是木头的 知道吧? |
[07:32] | Yeah, wood on the sides. | 对 木头车边 |
[07:48] | Shit! Fucking piss! | 靠 ! 操蛋 ! |
[07:50] | Son of a bitch! | 狗娘养的 ! |
[07:54] | Why me? | 为什么是我? |
[07:55] | Ten zillion fucking cars in goddamn Chicago | 芝加哥那么多车 |
[07:57] | and this motherfucker ass… | 而这个狗日的…… |
[08:26] | Jesus Christ. | 天啊… |
[08:39] | You want to shower first? | 你想先去洗澡吗? |
[08:42] | No, you go ahead. | 不 你先去吧 |
[08:45] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[09:06] | Don’t be down, Sam. It will all work out. | 别不开心了 Sam 会没事的 |
[09:10] | You want me to pick you up at work? | 要我去接你下班吗? |
[09:12] | No, I’ll meet with you. The walk will do me good. | 不用了 一会儿碰面 走路有益健康 |
[09:50] | – See you later, then? – Yeah. | – 那么 一会见? – 好的 |
[10:05] | Damn! | 靠 ! |
[10:08] | What the hell are you doing, man? | 你到底在干嘛?伙计 |
[10:10] | Jesus Christ, Reese! Are you fucking crazy? | 天啊 Reese ! 你他妈疯了吗? |
[10:12] | Fucking keep it down! | 他妈的冷静点 ! |
[10:17] | In Chicago, Reese. | 在芝加哥 Reese |
[10:19] | The car capital of the northern USA and | 北美的汽车最多的城市 |
[10:21] | you expect me to find one fucking car. | 你觉得我可以找到那辆车吗 |
[10:23] | – Forget it, your boy got lucky. – Listen to me. | – 算了吧 我没你好运 – 听我说 |
[10:26] | This barney came into his lock only two days ago. | 他的刹车两天前刚坏 |
[10:30] | The trail is still hot to the street or snatch. | 目前线索还是有的 |
[10:32] | He’ll use cash and that’s what set him | 和其他人不一样 |
[10:35] | apart from the other worker and folks. | 他会使用现金 |
[10:38] | First thing he’ll do is buy a new car , cash… | 他第一件事肯定是买车 用现金 |
[10:41] | and that’s how you get him. | 这就是找到他的线索 |
[10:42] | Now split is 50-50. Are you in or out? | 五五分成 干不干? |
[10:47] | I’m here, aren’t I? | 我在这儿 不是吗 |
[10:51] | I’ll give my best shot. | 我会尽力的 |
[11:13] | – You’re the sales manager? – Yeah, that’s me. | – 你是销售经理吗? – 是 我是 |
[11:22] | Can you help me? | 可以帮个忙吗 |
[11:27] | I’m sure as hell try. | 当然 我尽量 |
[11:32] | If somebody comes in here and buys a car for cash… | 如果有人来这里用现金买车 |
[11:36] | what do you do? | 你会怎么做? |
[11:38] | Cream in my calvins. | 天上掉馅饼了 |
[11:44] | What official things do you do? | 你们通常怎么处理? |
[11:46] | Well, since there is no bank, there’s no loan application, | 嗯…因为没有涉及银行 没有贷款申请 |
[11:50] | no insurance, papers to fill out and no loan officer, see. | 没有保险 没有东西要填 没有信贷员 |
[11:55] | But the only thing we do on a cash deal… | 对于现金交易 我们唯一要做的是… |
[11:58] | is to document the state tax and licensing. | 记录州税和发放许可证 |
[12:00] | – How? – It’s a form. | – 怎么弄? – 就是个形式 |
[12:02] | Here. | 你看 |
[12:04] | But I gotta tell you cash is rare. | 但我得告诉你 现金交易很少有 |
[12:06] | Once, maybe two times a year do I see a cash deal. | 我见到的现金交易 一年也就一两次 |
[12:10] | Is this document method of payment? | 这个是支付方式的表格吗? |
[12:12] | Right there on that line, see? | 看到那一栏了吗? |
[12:13] | You have to list the bank, the finance company … | 你得填上银行 信贷公司… |
[12:17] | or you stamp it “cash”. | 或者盖上”现金” |
[12:19] | – And where do this go? – Chicago DMB, Central Branch. | – 那这个要送到哪儿去? – 芝加哥DMB总部 |
[12:30] | Thank, buddy. | 谢了 哥们 |
[12:31] | Hey, you’re welcome. You rude fucking gumba. | 嘿 不客气 你还真没礼貌 |
[12:37] | I can’t imagine why he’s late, Mr. Dale. | 我也不知道他为什么会迟到 Dale先生 |
[12:40] | He knew we’re meeting at 10:30. | 他知道我们10:30见面 |
[12:41] | I believe this is the very nature of our problem, Ms. Phelan. | 我认为这就是我们的问题所在 Phelan女士 |
[12:45] | Buying a house is a major responsibility. | 买房子是主要责任 |
[12:47] | I do not think Mr. Phelan is facing his … | 但我认为Phelan先生在承担责任 |
[12:50] | commitment in a responsible manner. | 方面没有实现他的承诺 |
[12:52] | You and your husband are 120 days behind in payments. | 你和你丈夫的还款已经延期120天了 |
[12:55] | This constitutes serious careers | 这对我们的机构 |
[12:58] | to an institution of this small size. | 造成了严重的后果 |
[13:00] | Mr. Dale, we know where we stand. We’ve been unemployed. | Dale先生 我们知道我们的状况 我们之前失业了 |
[13:05] | We’re both working now, we’ll catch up. | 我们现在都在工作 我们会努力的 |
[13:07] | You’re asking much of this institution to reschedule your loan… | 你问了很多关于修改还贷时间的问题 |
[13:11] | especially in view of Mr. Phelan’s tardiness… | 尤其是因为Phelan先生的拖欠 |
[13:14] | both in legal payments and today’s appointment. | 不管是法定的还贷 还是现在的合约 |
[13:18] | – Where have you been? – I’ll tell later. | – 你去哪了? – 待会儿再说 |
[13:20] | Mr. Dale, our banker. Let me guess. | Dale先生 我们的银行经理 让我猜猜看 |
[13:23] | You being the weany that you are, you’re not gonna | 你这个小气鬼 |
[13:25] | reschedule our payments. Is that right? | 应该不会修改我们的还贷时间 对吧? |
[13:29] | What? | 什么? |
[13:30] | What did you say? | 你说什么? |
[13:34] | Under the circumstances, I do not believe this | 在这种情况下 我觉得 |
[13:37] | institution can accommodate you, Mr. and Mrs. Phelan. | 我们帮不了你们 Phelan夫妇 |
[13:40] | Stop, Sam, talk to him. This is our house! | Sam 和他说啊 这是我们的房子啊 |
[13:43] | I’m afraid you have to pay the full amount you owe | 我恐怕你们得付清全额欠款 |
[13:45] | or Midwest Savings and Loan | 或者中西存贷会 |
[13:46] | will be force to finalize foreclosure proceedings. | 强制取消抵押品赎回权 |
[13:48] | Mr. Dale, please. We have paid on that house… | Dale先生 求你了 我们得付那套房子 |
[13:51] | every month on time for 5 years. | 五年来 我们每个月都准时还款 |
[13:53] | Doesn’t that count for anything? | 这不比任何事都重要吗? |
[13:54] | What exactly is the full amount? | 全额到底多少钱? |
[13:57] | With penalties and interest, comes to $7603.12. | 加上罚金和利息 一共7603.12 |
[14:01] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[14:04] | Here. | 在这儿 |
[14:05] | 1 thousand, 2 thousand, 3 thousand, | 1千 2千 3千 |
[14:08] | 4 thousand, 5 thousand, 6 thousand, 7 thousand … | 4千 5千 6千 7千… |
[14:12] | and… | 还有 |
[14:15] | – One, two, three … – 12 cents. | – 1 2 3… – 1毛2 |
[14:17] | 4 5 6 Four, five, six. | |
[14:19] | You got four singles? | 你有4美元吗? |
[14:22] | 4 Four. | |
[14:23] | Yeah. | 对 |
[14:27] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[14:28] | U.S. $ 7605. | 7605美元 |
[14:32] | Leslie, come on. | Leslie 走吧 |
[14:37] | Wait, my sweater. | 等等 我的毛衣 |
[14:42] | You owe me $1.88, bastard and want it by noon tomorrow. | 你欠我1美元8毛8 混蛋 明天中午还我 |
[14:57] | – Where did you get it ? – Straight from heaven, baby. | – 你在哪弄的? – 从天而降 宝贝 |
[15:01] | No, really, Sam, where? | 不 我说真的 哪来的? |
[15:04] | I was on the Dan Ryan expressway, right. | 我当时在Dan Ryan高速路上 |
[15:06] | And a police chase went by, | 一辆警车追捕时路过 |
[15:08] | and it just crashed onto the hood of my car. | 然后它就砸到我车上了 |
[15:11] | Did it dent the car? | 砸坏车了吗? |
[15:13] | Dented? Jesus, honey, forget that. Come on. | 砸坏?亲爱的 你还管那个干嘛 拜托 |
[15:17] | Oh my God. How much is there? | 噢 天啊 这有多少钱啊? |
[15:18] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[15:20] | You wanna find out? | 你要数下吗? |
[16:15] | How much, how much? | 多少钱?多少钱? |
[16:17] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[16:18] | It comes to $618,127. | 一共618,127美元 |
[16:26] | Wait, plus $7605 we give that asshole Mr. Dale which makes… | 等等 加上我们给那个蠢蛋Dale先生的7605美元 |
[16:32] | – Did you see his face? – Yeah. | – 你看到他的表情了吗? – 是的 |
[16:34] | I thought he was gonna pee in his pants when you call him a weany. | 你当时叫他小气鬼 我想他肯定气到尿裤子 |
[16:37] | How’s it about when you hit him up with $1.88? | 你当时还让他还你1美元8毛8呢 |
[16:40] | – Bastard! – Bastard! | – 混蛋 ! – 混蛋 ! |
[16:43] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[16:46] | Counting the $7605 we gave the bank totals… | 总计7605美元 我们给银行总共… |
[16:53] | $625,731. | 625,731美元 |
[16:59] | My God! | 我的天啊 |
[17:03] | We’re rich. | 我们富裕了 |
[17:05] | Sam, we can’t keep it. | Sam 我们不能留着这些钱 |
[17:07] | – Yes we can. – No. It’s probably dirty money. | – 我们可以 – 不 这可能是赃款 |
[17:11] | Yeah, of course it is. It’s cash. | 是的 当然是 但这是现金 |
[17:13] | I don’t want some Colombian drug lord kicking our door down. | 我可不想一些哥伦比亚的毒贩踢开我们的家门 |
[17:15] | Hey, nobody saw it, Les. | 嘿 没人看到的 |
[17:17] | If I hadn’t picked it up, | 如果我当时没去捡 |
[17:19] | it would’ve just laid on the ground for somebody else to find. | 这些钱就躺在地上等其他人发现 |
[17:21] | It’s free and clear money. Nobody in this world knows we have it. | 这是干净的钱 这个世界上没人知道是我们拿了 |
[17:25] | What it was robbed from a bank or something? | 如果这钱是从银行或其他地方抢来的呢? |
[17:27] | So what? Banks are insured. | 那又怎样? 银行有保险的 |
[17:32] | Come on! | 得了 ! |
[17:34] | What are we gonna do? | 那我们怎么办? |
[17:35] | You wanna play John Q … | 难道你要像JohnQ (JohnQ《迫在眉睫》主角) |
[17:37] | dipshit citizen and turn it over to Chicago PD? | 这样的笨蛋市民一样 把钱交给芝加哥警局吗? |
[17:40] | Those crooks in blue, you know, | 那些罪犯偷钱 |
[17:41] | they’ll just steal it for themselves anyway. | 只为了他们自己 |
[17:43] | No, no, baby, no way. This is our money. | 不 不 宝贝 不行 这是我们的钱 |
[17:46] | Alright? God sent it to me right out of the sky. | 对吗? 上帝把它从天上扔给我 |
[17:48] | A million car hoods in Chicago, this suitcase hit mine. | 芝加哥有一百万辆车 这个箱子只砸到我的车 |
[17:53] | That’s fate. | 那是命运 |
[17:57] | – They would be insured, right? – Yeah, of course, they would. | – 他们有保险是吗? – 是的 当然 他们有 |
[18:01] | Come on, this is our money, baby. The mortgage is paid up. | 拜托 这是我们的钱 宝贝 抵押借款已经还了 |
[18:05] | You can have all the stuff, you can finally buy. | 你可以拥有所有东西 你现在终于可以买了 |
[18:07] | New furniture, paint the house. | 新家具 重新漆下房子 |
[18:11] | Well .. | 好吧… |
[18:12] | Leslie, over $600,000. Allows us to spend anything we want. | Leslie, 60多万 我们想买什么就买什么 |
[18:16] | All our dreams come true, baby. | 我们所有梦想都会实现 宝贝 |
[18:19] | You’re right! | 你说的对 ! |
[18:21] | My God! | 天啊 |
[18:25] | – What first? – Well, there’s a pretty big dent in the car. | – 那第一件事干嘛? – 嗯 我们的车盖被砸凹了 |
[18:27] | – New car! – Yeah. | – 买新车 ! – 对 |
[18:50] | What will it be, man? | 什么事?哥们 |
[18:53] | I’m looking for Zeke. | 我在找Zeke |
[18:56] | Wrong joint. No Zeke here. | 来错地方了 这没有Zeke |
[19:00] | Come here. | 过来 |
[19:06] | Come here. | 过来 |
[19:13] | Back there. | 在后面 |
[19:15] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[20:01] | I was told I could buy tools. | 听说我可以买点家伙 |
[20:04] | I’ve got tools. | 我有些家伙 |
[20:07] | What’s your preference? | 你喜欢什么样的? |
[20:09] | Sears? Stanley? Snap On? | 西尔斯式?斯坦利式?钳式? |
[20:12] | I was thinking more on the lines of Ruger, | 我更想要鲁格式 |
[20:14] | Smith & Wesson, you know? | 史密斯式 或威森式 你知道的? |
[20:37] | Can I get me keys to the Motor Vehicle Department? | 可以给我汽车店的钥匙吗? |
[21:20] | That’s two chairs, dining room set… | 那就是两张椅子 餐室套装 |
[21:22] | sofa, big screen plasma TV. | 沙发 宽屏等离子电视 |
[21:26] | What about a bed? | 再来张床怎样? |
[21:28] | What about a bed? | 来张床怎样? |
[21:30] | Bed, bed, bed … | 床 床 床… |
[21:31] | We definitely got to have a bed, don’t we? | 我们肯定得有张床 不是吗? |
[21:33] | Definitely. Right this way. | 肯定得有 这边走 |
[21:43] | This is perfect. | 这个太棒了 |
[21:56] | – Hi. – Hey! | – 嗨 – 嘿 |
[21:59] | Okay, they’ll deliver our stuff tomorrow between 1 and 4. | 好了 明天1点到4点 他们会把东西送给我们 |
[22:03] | Alright. | 很好 |
[22:05] | Give me that. | 给我那个 |
[22:09] | Very swanky. | 非常豪华 |
[23:33] | Buick. | 别克 |
[23:37] | Kia, maybe. | 可能是起亚 |
[24:16] | Can I help you? | 要帮忙吗? |
[24:19] | Yes, excuse me. Is that your Toyota? | 是的 打搅了 那是你的丰田吗? |
[24:21] | No, it’s my wife’s. Why? | 不 那是我老婆的? 怎么了? |
[24:23] | Who is it Glenn? | 谁啊?Glenn? |
[24:24] | I don’t know who the hell he is. Who the hell are you? | 我不知道他是谁 你到底是谁? |
[24:27] | Excuse me. | 打搅了 |
[24:30] | Hey motherfucker! | 嘿 混蛋 ! |
[24:31] | What? You’re driving around you see a nice car… | 怎么 你到处逛 看到一辆好车 |
[24:33] | – you wanna get in my face and ask me one question? – What? | – 然后就过来问我一个问题? – 什么? |
[24:36] | It looked like to me your casing the joint. | 像在查毒品一样 |
[24:38] | Get him, baby. | 抓住他 宝贝 |
[24:39] | You better get the fuck out of this neighborhood before I bust | 在我把条子塞进你这个白人屁股里之前 |
[24:41] | a cop in your white boy ass. | 你最好给我滚出这个地方 |
[24:43] | Coz you don’t want this. He don’t want this. | 因为你不想这样 他不想这样 |
[24:45] | – He don’t want this. – No, he don’t want this. | – 他不想这样 – 对 他不想这样 |
[24:47] | Listen up, Glenn the fucking plumber. | 听着 混账管道工Glenn |
[24:51] | You blacks think y’all so fucking bad. | 你们黑人觉得自己很坏 |
[24:54] | Well, you aren’t. | 你们不是 |
[24:55] | You think all white people fear you. | 你们觉得所有白人都怕你们 |
[24:58] | We don’t. | 我们不怕 |
[24:59] | Now shut your fucking mouth… | 你他妈的给我闭嘴 |
[25:02] | or I’ll put you in the fucking emergency ward. | 要不然我就把你送去急诊病房 |
[25:05] | Got it? | 明白? |
[25:14] | Did you hear that accent? | 你听到那语气了吗? |
[25:16] | Yeah, ain’t no regular white boy. | 是的 不是一般的白人 |
[25:17] | – Come on, let’s just go. – Is he Spanish? | – 行了 我们走吧 – 他是西班牙人吗? |
[25:46] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[25:51] | Mr. Bearshit Tenderfeet? | 熊屎童子军? (字面含义) |
[25:56] | No, no, no. Pronounce this way please … | 不 不 不 应该这样读 |
[25:58] | Bahadurjit Tejinderpreet Bahadurjit Tejinderpreet. | |
[26:03] | I can helped you, please. | 有什么要帮忙的吗? |
[26:05] | Yeah, helped me. | 是的 需要帮忙 |
[26:09] | Nice Chevy over there. | 那个雪佛兰不错 |
[26:10] | Oh yeah, my Chevrolet. Great American automobile. | 哦是的 我的雪佛兰 很棒的美国汽车 |
[26:15] | I like it too much. Chevrolet. | 我很喜欢它 雪佛兰 |
[26:18] | Big favorite for you, Arabs, is it? | 你的最爱 是吗?阿拉伯人 |
[26:20] | Arab? | 阿拉伯人? |
[26:21] | That’s bullshit! I’m Sikh from India! | 胡说 ! 我是印度的锡克教徒 |
[26:24] | I don’t make no 9/11. I make 9/9! My beautiful store! | 我没参与过9.11 我搞的是9.9 !我的漂亮商店! |
[26:57] | Mr. Melvin Goldberg? | Melvin犹太老板? |
[27:00] | Who wants to know? | 什么事? |
[27:02] | – I’m from Bavarian Motor Works. – The what? | – 我来自巴伐利亚汽车厂 – 什么? |
[27:05] | BMW. Bavarian Motor Works. | BMW 巴伐利亚汽车厂 |
[27:09] | Your new car there. | 你的新车 |
[27:11] | Yeah, well. | 是的 |
[27:13] | So? | 然后呢? |
[27:14] | I’d like to ask you a couple of questions, if you don’t mind… | 如果不介意的话 我想问你几个问题 |
[27:16] | – About your new Beemer. – No, thanks. Beat it. | – 关于你的新宝马车 – 不 谢谢 滚开 ! |
[27:21] | My company is offering $100 for a simple 5-minute interview. | 就5分钟的简单访谈 我们公司提供100美元报酬 |
[27:29] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[27:30] | Come inside. | 进来 |
[27:44] | Yes! | 中了 |
[27:49] | So … | 那么… |
[27:52] | How long have you had the car? | 你买这辆车多久了? |
[27:55] | Eight days. | 8天 |
[28:01] | Do you like the BMW? | 你喜欢BMW吗? |
[28:02] | Hell, yes. Don’t everybody? | 是的 每个人都喜欢 |
[28:04] | Even those goddamn Mercedes fools are changing to BMW now. | 那些开奔驰的傻瓜现在都换BMW了 |
[28:11] | Aren’t you gonna write stuff down? | 你不用笔记录点什么吗? |
[28:13] | I’ve got a good memory. | 我记忆很好 |
[28:18] | How long, did you say, you finance the car? | 你刚才说这车要分期付款多久? |
[28:21] | I didn’t say. | 我没有说过 |
[28:23] | Why the hell do you wanna know that anyhow? | 你为什么要知道这些? |
[28:26] | Just helps us to determine buying trends and sort them out. | 仅仅确定并整理出购买趋势 |
[28:37] | 24 months. | 24个月 |
[29:06] | It says you paid cash. | 上面写着你是付现金的 |
[29:08] | Exit! | 滚出去 ! |
[29:09] | Who the hell are you? | 你到底是谁? |
[29:11] | Get the fuck out of my house! | 滚出我的房子 ! |
[29:20] | Sit down. | 坐下 |
[29:22] | Fuck you! | 操你 ! |
[29:24] | Get the hell out Or I’ll throw your ass out. | 滚出去 否则我让你屁股开花 |
[30:02] | The suitcase? Where is the suitcase, Goldberg? | 手提箱呢? 手提箱在哪?犹太老板 |
[30:07] | The money. Where the fuck is it? | 钱呢? 在哪? |
[30:13] | I’m sorry, mister. | 对不起 先生 |
[30:16] | I’ll replace the cash, I promise. | 我会把钱放回去的 我保证 |
[30:19] | So, it was you? | 那么 是你拿了? |
[30:21] | – Yeah? – I did it. | – 是吗? – 是我做的 |
[30:24] | But I’ll put it back, honest to God. | 但我会放回去的 对天发誓 |
[30:26] | What do you mean? You spent it all. You spent half a million? | 你什么意思?花光了?花了50万? |
[30:29] | What? | 什么? |
[30:30] | – No, no … – Talk to me Jew motherfucker. | – 不 不… – 告诉我 你这个犹太混蛋 |
[30:35] | I work for Gen-Am. | 我在Gen-Am工作 |
[30:38] | I stole the money. I admit it. | 我偷了钱 我承认 |
[30:41] | But I did, because they are extorting the customers. | 但是我偷钱是因为他们敲诈客户 |
[30:44] | They’re rip offs man. They’re chaining the public. | 他们是宰客 他们欺骗人民 |
[30:49] | I’ll pay it back though, honest. | 但我会还钱的 真的 |
[30:57] | Was your old car a station wagon? | 你之前的旧车是旅行车吗? |
[30:59] | No way! You a cop? | 不可能 ! 你是警察? |
[31:06] | If you’re fucking lying, I’ll kill you… | 你要是再说谎 我就杀了你… |
[31:08] | and I’ll kill you fucking slowly. | 我会慢慢地杀你 |
[31:10] | I traded a pickup truck for that BMW. | 我卖了一辆小卡车 然后买了那辆宝马 |
[31:13] | A 1993 Ford F-150. | 1993年的福特F-150 |
[31:18] | Call them, mister. | 打电话给他们 先生 |
[31:21] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[31:22] | I stole the money, but not with a suitcase. | 我偷了钱 但没有手提箱 |
[31:27] | I used a paper bag. | 我用的是纸袋 |
[31:50] | – Thanks. – Thank you. | – 谢谢 – 谢谢你 |
[31:51] | You’re welcome. Enjoy. | 不客气 请用吧 |
[31:58] | To the good life and the fulfillment of our wildest dreams. | 为美好生活 为我们做梦都想不到的好事 |
[32:02] | To my husband may he ever be so lucky. | 为从没这么好运过的老公 |
[32:22] | Sammy Sammy. | |
[32:26] | We should do that more often. | 我们应该经常这样 |
[32:30] | What got into us? | 我们这是怎么了? |
[32:32] | Cash. | 现金 |
[32:42] | Morning, Mr. Phelan. | 早上 Phelan先生 |
[32:44] | Good morning, Mrs. Phelan. | 早上 Phelan女士 |
[32:46] | Sleep well? | 睡得好吗? |
[32:48] | Yes, I did. | 是的 睡得很好 |
[32:51] | Ready for breakfast? | 准备吃早餐? |
[32:53] | Yeah. | 好啊 |
[32:54] | Breakfast too, huh? | 吃太多早餐了吧? |
[32:57] | Indeed. | 的确 |
[32:58] | Nothing is too good for Mr. Lucky, Sam Phelan. | 对于幸运Sam Phelan先生来说没什么是好吃的了 |
[33:15] | – Eat. – I will. | – 吃吧 – 好的 |
[33:19] | I’m headed for the shower. | 我去洗澡了 |
[33:33] | Hi Mr. Sam Phelan? | 嗨 Sam Phelan先生? |
[33:35] | Yeah, you’re early we weren’t expecting you till noon. | 是的 你来的真早 我们还以为你中午来呢 |
[33:38] | I doubt you are expecting me at all. | 我还以为你等着我呢 |
[33:40] | You’re the Chunky Chicken franchise rep, aren’t you? | 你是忌廉鸡的推销员 是吗? |
[33:43] | No. | 不是 |
[33:45] | Okay, I’m sorry. I thought… | 哦 对不起 我以为… |
[33:48] | What can I do for you? | 需要帮忙吗? |
[33:50] | I’d like to talk to you about your new Range Rover. | 我想和你谈下你的新越野车 |
[33:52] | I’m from the factory. | 我是工厂派来的 |
[33:53] | Yeah, right. | 是的 |
[33:55] | – It’s kind of bad timing. – It will only take a minute. | – 但现在时间不对 – 就一分钟 |
[33:59] | Yeah, okay, come on in. Just a minute though. | 好吧 进来吧 但就一分钟 |
[34:01] | Sure. Thank you. | 当然 谢谢 |
[34:09] | Take a seat. | 坐吧 |
[34:14] | I was just about to make a coffee if you want one. | 我去弄杯咖啡 如果你想喝的话 |
[34:16] | No thanks. | 不用了 谢谢 |
[34:23] | Looking to invest? | 在看投资? |
[34:25] | Oh, yeah. My wife and I we want to start our own business. | 是啊 我妻子和我想做点生意 |
[34:28] | Yeah? | 是吗? |
[34:30] | Recently consumed cash, did you? | 最近你花了很多钱吧? |
[34:35] | Listen, mister, I don’t have a holding time here so… | 先生 我没有太多时间 所以… |
[34:39] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[34:41] | So, were you enjoying the Range Rover? | 那么 你喜欢你的越野车吗? |
[34:44] | What do you mean, how it handles? Stuff like that? | 什么意思?好不好开?还是? |
[34:46] | It’s great, we love it. | 很棒啊 我们很喜欢它 |
[34:48] | How does it compare to your old car? | 和你的旧车相比呢? |
[34:50] | That’s no comparison. | 哈 没法比 |
[34:52] | What was your old car? | 你的旧车是什么车? |
[34:54] | It’s a Buick station wagon. Piece of crap. | 别克旅行车 垃圾来着 |
[35:01] | Was it the one with the wood on the sides? | 是木头车边的吗? |
[35:10] | You said you’re from the factory. What factory? | 你说你是工厂派来的? 什么工厂? |
[35:18] | Hey, listen… | 嘿 听着 |
[35:20] | I think you better leave now. | 我想你最好还是现在走吧 |
[35:22] | This… | 这个… |
[35:24] | business you want… | 你想做的生意… |
[35:27] | you’re looking to invest… What? Half a million… | 你在找投资项目… 50万… |
[35:31] | in cash? | 用现金? |
[35:32] | Hey, listen, I’m actually expecting somebody, | 听着 我其实在等人过来 |
[35:34] | So, I gotta, I gotta clean up… | 所以 我得清理一下 |
[35:35] | and I’m gonna have to ask you to go. | 而且我得请你走了 |
[35:38] | I’m not leaving, Sam. | 我不会走的 Sam |
[35:40] | What do you mean you’re not leaving? | 你不走是什么意思? |
[35:42] | Who the hell do you think you are? I’ll call the police. | 你以为你是谁? 我会叫警察的 |
[36:11] | Look, we don’t smoke in this house. | 我们不在房子里抽烟 |
[36:24] | You have something of mine. | 你有属于我的一些东西 |
[36:27] | I’ve never seen you before. | 我之前从没见过你 |
[36:47] | What are you doing? | 你干什么? |
[36:49] | Please! | 别 ! |
[36:53] | You can’t do that, alright? | 你不能这么做 好吗? |
[36:56] | Goddamn it! | 该死 ! |
[36:59] | Stop! Stop! | 停 !停 ! |
[37:01] | What is he doing? Stop him! | 他在干嘛?阻止他 ! |
[37:06] | No, no, no! Don’t, don’t! | 不 不 不 ! |
[37:09] | Okay… | 好吧… |
[37:12] | Hang up the phone. | 挂掉电话 |
[37:13] | Go ahead, hang up. | 行 挂掉 |
[37:27] | Where is my money? | 我的钱呢? |
[37:28] | We have… | 我们有… |
[37:30] | most of it, that is. We spent some. | 大部分钱都这 我们花了一些 |
[37:34] | What are you talking about? We don’t have his money. | 你在说什么? 我们没有他的钱 |
[37:35] | Save it, Leslie. | 行了 Leslie |
[37:40] | I know the truth. | 我知道事情真相 |
[37:44] | How much did you spend? | 你花了多少? |
[37:48] | – About $70,000, I think. – Where’s the rest? | – 我想差不多7万美元 – 剩余的钱呢? |
[37:53] | Some’s here and some’s in the bank. | 有些在这 有些在银行 |
[37:55] | – In the bank? – Several banks, actually. | – 在银行? – 其实是几个银行 |
[37:58] | Avoiding the IRS, huh? | 逃税 是吧? |
[38:00] | Smart. | 聪明 |
[38:01] | Dangerous, though. | 但也很危险 |
[38:05] | Funny how money corrupts, isn’t it? | 挥霍很有趣 是吗? |
[38:10] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[38:13] | Here’s what we gonna do. | 这是我们要做的 |
[38:16] | Sam… Sam… | |
[38:17] | go get the rest of the cash left here in the house, okay? | 去把这里剩余的钱拿来 好吗? |
[38:20] | – Well… – Do it now. | – 行… – 现在去拿 |
[38:24] | Leslie… Leslie… | |
[38:26] | gather up receipts. | 去找下收据 |
[38:27] | You and I, we’ll talk about exactly how much you spent. | 我们来谈谈你到底花了多少钱 |
[38:30] | You do keep receipts, don’t you? | 收据你都留着的 是吧? |
[39:15] | $625,731. | 625,731美元 |
[39:23] | Not a bad hole. | 没有缺很多 |
[39:25] | Not a bad hole at all. | 看来没缺多少 |
[39:31] | Okay. It’s noon. | 好吧 现在是中午了 |
[39:33] | Banks need time to gather up large sums of cash… | 银行需要一些时间来弄这么多的现金 |
[39:36] | So while Leslie is figuring and I’m counting… | 那么 Leslie在算钱 我就来数钱 |
[39:40] | You’re going to phone, Sam, | Sam 你有电话吧? |
[39:42] | and call everyone of those banks … | 打给每个你存过钱的银行 |
[39:46] | you put my money in and tell them … | 然后告诉他们 |
[39:47] | you’ll be down there today to pick up that cash. You got it? | 你今天会过去取现金 明白吗? |
[39:56] | What is your total? | 总共多少? |
[40:00] | $74,316.47. | 74,316美元4毛7分 |
[40:05] | It’s more than the $70,000 that you said, isn’t it? | 比你说的7万美元要多 是吗? |
[40:12] | I guess I forgot about some of the other stuff. | 可能我忘了其它东西 |
[40:15] | That’s perfectly natural. | 我能理解 |
[40:18] | Everything looks so nice too. | 一切看起来这么美好 |
[40:21] | That big-screen TV, the Range Rover. | 宽屏电视 越野车 |
[40:25] | It looks really good. | 看起来真的不错 |
[40:28] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[40:29] | So… | 那么… |
[40:32] | So, $625,761 gross… | 那么 625,761美元… |
[40:37] | minus the $ 74,316.47… | 减去74,316美元4毛7分… |
[40:42] | equals… | 等于… |
[40:45] | $551,414.53. | 551,414美元5毛3分 |
[40:54] | Correct. | 正确 |
[40:56] | $551,414.53… | 551,414美元5毛3分… |
[41:01] | is the figure we’ll concentrate on. | 这就是我们要谈的数字 |
[41:04] | Gotta get all that house stunning cash back, right? | 令人吃惊的还款 对吗? |
[41:09] | Ready, Sam? | 好了吗?Sam |
[41:12] | I only got through to a couple of them. | 我只打通了一两个电话 |
[41:14] | That’s okay, we can call them on the way there. | 没关系 我们可以在去的路上再打 |
[41:17] | Let’s go visit those banks. | 我们去那些银行吧 |
[41:55] | That’s good. | 不错 |
[41:57] | Go on. | 继续 |
[42:00] | 65 66… 65, 66 … | |
[42:02] | Great. | 很好 |
[42:03] | Next bank. | 下一个银行 |
[42:18] | Well, that was fun, wasn’t it? | 哇 很有趣 不是吗? |
[42:23] | Leslie… Leslie… | |
[42:25] | Go and get your calculator. | 把你的计算器拿来 |
[42:43] | Sit down. | 坐吧 |
[42:50] | Okay. | 好的 |
[42:53] | Subtract these figures from our running total. | 用我们之前算的 减去这些数字 |
[42:57] | 54,557 $54,557. | |
[43:02] | 13,660 $13,660. | |
[43:06] | 83,000 $83,000. | |
[43:10] | 15,236 $15,236. | |
[43:13] | What’s that leave? | 还剩多少? |
[43:15] | $268,184.53. | 268,184美元5毛3分 |
[43:22] | Where’s the rest? | 其余的钱呢? |
[43:24] | We left some with my mother. | 我们在妈妈那里放了一些 |
[43:27] | With Mommy. | 妈妈那里 |
[43:30] | Who could be safer than Mommies? | 谁能比妈妈还安全呢? |
[43:34] | You aren’t being busy little bees, are you? | 你们不是忙碌的小蜜蜂 对吗? |
[43:36] | Good job, I got here when I did. | 干得好 我做到了 |
[43:39] | How much? | 多少钱? |
[43:41] | 265,000 $265,000. | |
[43:44] | We sure trust Mommy, don’t we? | 我们可以信任妈妈 是吗? |
[43:47] | So, U$265,000 subtracted from our new balance of $268,184.53… | 那我们的新余额268,184.53减去265,000 |
[43:57] | leaves $3184.53. | 还剩3184.53 |
[44:01] | Where does that go? | 去哪了? |
[44:05] | Low as change, right? | 算不出来 对吗? |
[44:08] | That kind of money goes for candy, | 这些钱应该是买糖果 |
[44:10] | cigarettes, that kind of stuff, right? | 香烟之类的东西 对吗? |
[44:12] | We don’t smoke. | 我们不抽烟 |
[44:14] | No? | 不抽? |
[44:15] | That’s too bad. | 那太糟了 |
[44:25] | You don’t mind if I smoke in the house, do you? | 你们不介意我在你家里抽烟 是吗? |
[44:41] | Thank you very much. | 非常感谢 |
[44:45] | Alright, let’s get back to business. | 好吧 我们回到正题 |
[44:47] | We will add this $3184.53 the $74,316.47 deficit… | 我们把这3184.53加进74,316.47 |
[44:56] | We’ll already have less | 在我来之前 |
[44:57] | the money you spent before I got here, right? | 你已经花了一点钱 对吗? |
[45:00] | That comes to what? $77,501. | 那是多少呢? 77,501美元 |
[45:15] | It’s been a long day. | 今天过得真慢啊 |
[45:17] | I’m hungry. | 我饿了 |
[45:19] | Leslie, why don’t you slip into the kitchen | Leslie 你为什么不去厨房 |
[45:21] | and cook us up a nice meal? | 给我们弄点好吃的? |
[45:24] | That way, we don’t have to go out anymore. | 那样的话 我们就不用出去了 |
[45:26] | We’ll all stay together. | 我们就呆在一起 |
[45:27] | Isn’t that something nice? | 这不是件好事吗? |
[45:36] | Go on. | 去吧 |
[45:57] | Very good, Leslie. I liked it. | 很好 Leslie 我喜欢 |
[46:00] | But what was it? | 这些是什么? |
[46:02] | Eggplant, tofu and veggie steaks. | 茄子 豆腐 还有素牛排 |
[46:04] | Veggie steaks? | 素牛排? |
[46:06] | We don’t eat red meat. | 我们不吃红色的肉类 |
[46:08] | Why not? Scared to get mad cow disease? | 为什么不吃?怕得狂牛病? |
[46:14] | Alright. | 好吧 |
[46:16] | I think I’ll go and watch a little big-screen TV. | 我想去看会儿宽屏电视 |
[46:19] | Then we all better turn in. | 然后我们就睡觉 |
[46:20] | Gonna look brighter now with your granny tomorrow. | 明天有个好气色去见你奶奶 |
[46:24] | You’re sleeping with us? | 你和我们一起睡? |
[46:26] | Is that an invitation? | 你在邀请我吗? |
[46:29] | You know what I mean. | 你知道我问你什么 |
[46:31] | Yes, I know. | 是的 我知道 |
[46:36] | You can sleep on the couch. | 你可以睡沙发 |
[46:37] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[46:42] | What have you got us into? | 看看你给我们带来了什么麻烦? |
[46:44] | – Me? – Yes. | – 我? – 是 |
[46:46] | Now you point the finger. | 你现在来怪我? |
[46:48] | That’s funny. You didn’t mind spending it yesterday. | 真有意思 你昨天还花的那么高兴呢 |
[46:52] | I’m calling the police. | 我要报警 |
[46:54] | Put the phone down. | 放下电话 |
[46:56] | Put the phone… Give me that! | 把电话…… 给我 ! |
[46:58] | Stop it! Give it to…! | 住手 ! 把它给我 ! |
[47:02] | Look, let’s just weigh it out. | 听着 我们分析一下 |
[47:04] | Okay, if we call the cops now, | 如果我们现在叫警察 |
[47:06] | they’ll ask questions, lots of questions. | 他们会问我们问题 很多问题 |
[47:08] | That’d be trouble and we’ll lose what little we have left. | 那会更麻烦 而且我们会失去现在剩的那点东西 |
[47:12] | Tomorrow he’ll be gone, we still have all the stuff we bought. | 明天他就走了 我们还有之前买的那些东西 |
[47:17] | Those are pretty cool stuff. | 那些可是好东西 |
[47:19] | It’s not so bad. | 不算太坏 |
[47:20] | No, that is what I was afraid of. | 不 那就是我所担心的 |
[47:24] | I wish you never found that goddamn money. | 我真希望你没发现那该死的钱 |
[47:29] | Let’s just go to sleep, okay? | 我们还是睡吧 好吗? |
[47:48] | – Hi, Mom. – Hi, honey. | – 嗨 妈妈 – 嗨 亲爱的 |
[47:59] | Mom, you know that carton we left with you? | 妈妈 你还记得我们留给你的那个纸盒吗? |
[48:02] | We need it back. | 我们需要拿回去 |
[48:03] | Honey, you said you needed it kept safe. I hid it, dear. | 亲爱的 你说要安全地保存 我就藏起来了 |
[48:07] | That’s fine Mom, but we need it back now. | 那就好 妈妈 但我们现在要拿回去 |
[48:09] | Really, sweetie, it couldn’t be safer than where it is. | 真的 孩子 放在其它地方没我这里安全 |
[48:12] | What couldn’t be safer? | 没你这里安全? |
[48:15] | Well, whatever is in the box, of course. | 嗯 是在一个盒子里 |
[48:19] | Go and get it. | 去拿来 |
[48:21] | Mom, please, go get the box. | 妈妈 去把盒子拿来吧 |
[48:29] | Who the hell do you think you are? | 你以为你是谁? |
[48:32] | I’m one of those people you’ll never meet… | 如果你是一个正直的良民 |
[48:34] | as long as you’re a straight and honest citizen. | 那你从来没遇到过像我这样的人 |
[48:36] | Now, what would you have done if we … | 如果我们把那该死的 |
[48:37] | turned the goddamn money over the police? | 钱交给了警察 你怎么办? |
[48:40] | But you didn’t, did you, Sam? | 但你没有那么做 是吗?Sam |
[48:42] | So there’s no way of ever knowing that. | 所以我不用知道该怎么办 |
[48:52] | Hey, come here. | 嘿 过来 |
[48:53] | Give it to me. | 给我 |
[49:12] | You took some, didn’t you, Mommy? | 你拿了一些 是吗?妈妈 |
[49:16] | – How much did you steal? – Hey come on, that’s enough. | – 你偷了多少? – 嘿 拜托 够了 |
[49:18] | I didn’t steal a cent. | 我一分钱都没偷 |
[49:22] | – I just borrowed a little. – Mother. | – 我就借了一点 – 妈妈 |
[49:26] | How much did you borrow? | 你借了多少? |
[49:27] | About $600. It was a loan! | 大概600美元 借而已 |
[49:31] | I needed it! I’m on fixed income. I was gonna put it back! | 我当时需要 !我有固定收入 我可以还的 |
[49:34] | Mother, we left that with you for safekeeping. | 妈妈 我们把它留给你保管 |
[49:37] | I just took a little peek, honey. There was so much. | 我就看了一眼 亲爱的 有那么多钱 |
[49:39] | It wasn’t yours! | 那不是你的 |
[49:41] | Well, it wasn’t yours either, was it? | 嗯 那也不是你的 是吗? |
[49:48] | Here’s a lesson… | 你们给我上了一课 |
[49:51] | when it comes to cash, nobody can be trusted. | 如果涉及金钱 没人可以相信 |
[49:56] | Like mother, like daughter. | 像妈妈 女儿 |
[50:14] | Switch the engine off and give me the key. | 熄火 给我钥匙 |
[50:18] | Stay put. | 别动 |
[50:20] | Both of you . | 都别动 |
[50:34] | Sam, what are we doing? | Sam 我们这是在干嘛? |
[50:59] | Sam, what are we doing? | Sam 我们这是在干嘛? |
[51:01] | I don’t know, Les, alright. | 我不知道 |
[51:02] | I don’t even know what we should be doing. | 我甚至不知道我们应该干嘛 |
[51:04] | Do we even have a right here? I don’t know anymore. | 我们在这有权力吗?我不知道 |
[51:06] | Of course we have no right. | 当然 我们没有权力 |
[51:07] | He’s forcing us to do something against our will. | 他在强迫我们做违心的事 |
[51:10] | Yes, he do, huh. | 是的 他是 |
[51:11] | Coz we are the ones who took the money you know, | 因为我们拿了他的钱 |
[51:13] | we decided to keep it. | 还决定留着 |
[51:14] | We knew it wasn’t ours. | 我们一早就知道那不属于我们 |
[51:17] | Hi, there. | 嗨 |
[51:19] | I’m just checking out. | 我要结账 |
[51:23] | You owe me $58. | 你欠我58美元 |
[51:25] | We don’t give no refund. | 我们不退款的 |
[51:28] | What? | 什么? |
[51:31] | No refunds. | 无退款 |
[51:34] | I paid you $203 for seven days, at $29 a day. | 我付了你203美元 一共7天 1天29美元 |
[51:38] | I only stayed five days. | 我就住了5天 |
[51:39] | You owe me $58 for the two days I won’t be staying. | 你欠我2天房钱 58美元 我不住了 |
[51:41] | What, you got shit in your ears, mister? | 你耳朵有屎吗?先生 |
[51:43] | I said no goddamn refund! | 我说了没有退款 |
[51:46] | Now get on down the road before I call the cops. | 在我喊警察之前赶快滚蛋吧 |
[52:00] | Next, I’ll break your arms, your leg… | 接下来 我会打断你的手 你的腿… |
[52:05] | and finally your neck. | 最后还有你的脖子 |
[52:10] | Now… | 现在… |
[52:14] | just count all the money you owe me… | 算一下你欠我的钱 |
[52:16] | and hand it over. | 然后给我 |
[52:29] | Maybe forgetting something. | 你忘了什么吧? |
[52:31] | What? You want a receipt? | 什么?你要收据吗? |
[52:35] | My day. What about my day? | 一天 什么什么一天 |
[52:39] | Have a nice day? | 祝你有愉快的一天? |
[52:41] | Good. I will. | 很好 我会的 |
[52:43] | – Thank you. – Same to you. | – 谢谢 – 你也一样 |
[52:53] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[52:54] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[52:56] | Leslie? Leslie? | |
[53:06] | Okay… | 好吧… |
[53:10] | I need to go back out. | 我要出去了 |
[53:17] | But I need you both to stay in the house. | 但我需要你们呆在家里 |
[53:25] | Can I trust you to do that? | 我可以相信你们吗? |
[53:28] | Yes. | 当然 |
[53:33] | Did you see the blood on his shirt? | 你看到他衬衫上的血了吗? |
[53:35] | He took out a guy in that motel today. | 他今天在汽车旅馆干掉了一个人 |
[53:38] | He’s crazy. We gotta call the police. | 他疯了 我们得报警 |
[53:41] | We should have called it yesterday. | 我们昨天就应该报警 |
[53:43] | We can do it tonight after he’s asleep. | 我们可以今晚报警 在他睡着之后 |
[53:48] | I found them. | 我找到他们了 |
[53:50] | How fucking nice work, bro. | 干的漂亮 兄弟 |
[53:53] | I recovered $547,433. | 我找回了547,433美元 |
[53:57] | That’s fucking brilliant, Pyke. Fuck me! | 真是太好了 Pyke 妈的 ! |
[54:02] | There’s more of it. | 还有更多呢 |
[54:03] | Really? How much? | 真的?多少? |
[54:04] | – Some $78,298 still outstanding. – Where is it? | – 还有78,298美元没拿到 – 在哪? |
[54:10] | They spent it. | 他们花了 |
[54:11] | That’s okay, fuck you. We still got $250k a piece, right? | 算了吧你 靠 ! 我们每人还可以分到25万 对吗? |
[54:14] | No. I’m going after the rest. | 不 我要把其余的拿回来 |
[54:16] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思 |
[54:20] | Come on, bro. Give me a fucking break! | 得了吧 兄弟 让我休息一下吧 |
[54:23] | Please, just this once. | 拜托 就这一次 |
[54:25] | – They spent it, bro, it’s gone. – It’s not gone. | – 他们花了就没了 兄弟 – 谁说没了? |
[54:28] | It’s just be misplaced. | 只是放错地方了 |
[54:31] | I’ll get it replaced. | 我会放回原位 |
[54:34] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[54:37] | Have it your fucking way. | 随你便吧 |
[54:39] | As usual. | 像往常一样 |
[54:41] | Do what you fucking like. | 做你喜欢做的 |
[54:45] | I’ll see you when I get out of this shithole. | 等我离开这屎坑咱们再见 |
[55:04] | Let’s talk about the rest of the money you owe. | 我们谈下你们欠我的尾款吧 |
[55:07] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么? |
[55:15] | What are you talking about? We spent the rest, right, it’s gone. | 你在说什么? 其余的钱被我们花了 没了 |
[55:18] | And now we have to get it back. | 那么我们现在得拿回来 |
[55:22] | The outstanding deficit is $78,298. | 还有78,298美元的尾款未还 |
[55:28] | What? | 什么? |
[55:34] | Why don’t you just take the Range Rover, … | 你干嘛不拿走那辆越野车? |
[55:36] | take the new furniture, take it all? | 还有家具?全拿走啊 |
[55:38] | I don’t want your goods, Sam. | 我不想要你的东西 Sam |
[55:40] | I’m not a merchant. | 我不是一个商人 |
[55:42] | I’m more like a banker. I require cash. | 我更像一个银行家 我想要现金 |
[55:46] | We don’t have $78,000l! | 我们没有78,000美元 |
[55:49] | $78,298. | 是78,298 |
[55:51] | We don’t have that, either. | 我们也没有 |
[55:55] | You know what? Can’t you just leave? | 你绝不罢休吗? |
[55:57] | You have $500,000 plus. | 你有50万多美元了 |
[55:59] | Just leave us alone! | 饶了我们吧 |
[56:02] | We’re sorry we spent some. | 我们花了一些 对此我们很抱歉 |
[56:03] | We felt God smiled down on us. We were wrong. | 我们之前觉得是上帝带给我们好运 我们错了 |
[56:06] | We’re sorry. | 我们很抱歉 |
[56:10] | Nothing is free, Leslie. | 没有免费的东西 Leslie |
[56:13] | Not in this life. | 这辈子都没有 |
[56:16] | You knew that money wasn’t yours. | 你早就知道那些钱不是你的 |
[56:19] | And you spent it. | 但你花了 |
[56:21] | Now you have to pay. | 现在你得还 |
[56:27] | What are you gonna do? | 那你要怎么办? |
[56:30] | Kill us? | 杀了我们? |
[56:31] | We don’t have it! | 我们没钱 ! |
[56:33] | Let’s not discuss consequences. | 我们先别讨论后果 |
[56:37] | Let just focus on how you’re gonna get my money back. | 先想想你怎么把我的钱弄回来吧 |
[56:50] | Good food, Leslie. | 很好吃 Leslie |
[56:52] | Better if it was meat, but good all the same. | 如果是肉就好了 但还是很好吃 |
[56:56] | Sam cooked it. | Sam做的 |
[56:58] | Real domestic, yeah, Sam? | 地道菜 是吗?Sam |
[57:04] | Okay, there’s something I need you both to do for me now. | 好吧 我现在需要你们为我做点事 |
[57:08] | What’s it? | 什么事? |
[57:09] | I need both of your personal cell phones. | 我需要你们的手机 |
[57:18] | Get it. | 去拿吧 |
[57:26] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[57:47] | Leslie, could you go to the kitchen and ring your phone, please? | Leslie 你可以去把厨房的电话拿给我吗? |
[57:53] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[57:54] | I noticed another jack. Where does that one lead? | 我看到了另一个电话插口 那个是通到哪的? |
[57:59] | In the bedroom. | 卧室 |
[58:01] | Can you bring the phone from the bedroom, Leslie? | 可以把卧室的电话拿过来吗?Leslie |
[58:05] | – Yes – Thanks. | – 好 – 谢谢 |
[58:11] | We’re coming to the tricky part of this recovery action here. | 我们正进入讨债行动中的棘手环节 |
[58:15] | And I wanna keep it private, don’t you? | 这是我们几个的私事 你觉得呢? |
[58:18] | We’re getting to a place now where you and Leslie… | 我们现在要弄清楚自己的处境 |
[58:21] | have to dig into your own pockets. | 你和Leslie总是把手插进口袋 |
[58:23] | And you know when that happens people | 你知道的 这种情况下 |
[58:25] | want to make call to somebody. | 一般人都想打电话出去 |
[58:28] | Strange thing. Human nature, I guess. | 很奇怪的事 我猜应该是人类本性吧 |
[58:32] | They always want to make that call. | 他们总是想打个电话 |
[58:42] | Now, why don’t you two tell me your | 现在 你们俩可以告诉我 |
[58:45] | plan in getting the rest of my money? | 还钱计划了吧? |
[58:47] | We don’t have a damn plan. | 我们没有什么计划 |
[58:49] | We can sell the Range Rover, it’s worth about $ 70,000… | 我们可以卖掉那辆越野车 应该值个7万美元 |
[58:53] | sell new furniture and I don’t know, borrow the rest from friends. | 卖掉那些新家具 然后再向朋友借点 |
[58:57] | Just to borrowing from friends, good luck. | 向朋友借?祝你好运 |
[59:00] | The Range Rover, okay. But the furniture, no, it takes too long. | 那辆越野车还行 但卖家具不行 太花时间了 |
[59:06] | I’m giving you five days from right now. | 从现在开始 我给你5天时间 |
[59:10] | And if we can’t do it by then? | 如果我们还不了有什么后果? |
[59:12] | No consequences in advance. | 现在没有什么后果 |
[59:16] | You learn consequences only when a line is crossed… | 当超过期限 并且做了决定时 |
[59:21] | and a decision is made. | 你就知道后果了 |
[59:39] | It’s in pretty decent shape. | 外形相当不错 |
[59:42] | – I’ll give 47 for it. – What? | – 我付4万7 – 什么? |
[59:44] | Wait a second, what are you talking about? | 等等 你说什么呢? |
[59:46] | We paid almost $70,000 a week ago, cash. | 我们上星期才买的 差不多花了7万 付现金的 |
[59:49] | Yeah, yeah. | 是 是 |
[59:50] | No. | 不 |
[59:51] | You see, I sold you a new vehicle | 你也看到了 我卖你一辆新车 |
[59:53] | and you brought me back a used one. | 你给我一辆旧车 |
[59:54] | It’s only got 190 miles on it, for Christ’s sake. | 我就开了190英里 |
[59:58] | Tell you what I’m gonna do, and it’s my best deal ever. | 那你说我该怎么做 这已经是最好的交易了 |
[1:00:00] | I’ll give you $53,000 | 我付你5万3 |
[1:00:02] | for it and I’ll throw in the old car for you. | 然后把那个旧车给你 |
[1:00:07] | How does that sound, huh? | 这样可以了吧 啊? |
[1:00:09] | Can you deliver it in cash? | 你可以付现金吗? |
[1:00:15] | So $ 53,000 from $78,298… | 那么78,298减去53,000… |
[1:00:19] | leaves an outstanding deficit of $25,298. | 还差25,298 |
[1:00:24] | Can’t you just give us a goddamn break? | 你就不能让我们休息一下吗? |
[1:00:27] | Do you mean, I’ll assume your debt? | 你的意思是让我来承担你的债务吗? |
[1:00:29] | The answer is no, I won’t. | 答案是:不 没门 |
[1:00:34] | Look, we can’t get any more. | 听着 我们弄不到钱了 |
[1:00:39] | You still own a house. | 你还有个房子 |
[1:00:45] | Goddamnit, Leslie! | 该死 Leslie ! |
[1:00:47] | You are not getting our house, bastard! | 别打我们房子的主意 混蛋 ! |
[1:00:49] | I don’t want your house, Leslie. | 我不是想要你的房子 Leslie |
[1:00:53] | I was thinking more along the lines of… | 我刚才一直在想… |
[1:00:58] | cash refinancing. | 重新贷款 |
[1:01:00] | No. Not our house. | 不 别想我们的房子 |
[1:01:03] | Will we stop this crap now? | 我们别再说这个了好吗? |
[1:01:05] | This shit has gone far enough! | 这个混蛋要的越来越多 |
[1:01:08] | Sam, this fucker is full of shit! | Sam 这是个十足的混蛋 ! |
[1:01:11] | What can he do in broad daylight? | 他怎么可以在大白天里这么做? |
[1:01:13] | Let’s just get out, Sam, walk away. Get out the damn jalopy. | 我们下车吧 Sam 从这该死的破车下来 |
[1:01:17] | Leslie, you make a decision now… | Leslie 你现在做了决定… |
[1:01:20] | and you live with the consequences after, remember that? | 之后你得接受后果 还记得之前说的吗? |
[1:01:24] | Fuck you. | 去你的 |
[1:01:27] | It is an idle threat, Sam. That’s all, he’s bullshit! | 那是个无聊的恐吓 Sam 就是那样 胡说的 |
[1:01:38] | Get in the car, Leslie. | 进车 Leslie |
[1:01:43] | – He’s bluffing. – Get in the car. | – 他在吓你 – 进去 |
[1:01:45] | He’s a damn bully. We can walk away. | 他就是在恐吓 我们可以走的 |
[1:01:47] | – Let’s go. – Let’s call the police. | – 我们报警吧 – 给我进去 |
[1:02:02] | Where? | 去哪? |
[1:02:03] | Where the house is financed. | 贷款买房的地方 |
[1:02:11] | Mr. and Mrs. | Phelan夫妇 |
[1:02:12] | Phelan, is it your wish that this gentleman be privy… | 这么说 你们愿意让这位先生成为… |
[1:02:15] | to your personal financial affairs? | 你们的财务当事人? |
[1:02:17] | Yeah, sure. Why the hell not? | 是的 当然 为什么不愿意 |
[1:02:19] | What was the original purchase price of the house? | 这个房子的原购价是多少? |
[1:02:23] | The original purchase price was $200,000. | 原购价是20万美元 |
[1:02:26] | Purchased when? | 什么时候买的? |
[1:02:29] | Five years ago. | 5年前 |
[1:02:31] | What is the amount of their monthly payment? | 他们的月付是多少? |
[1:02:35] | $647.70 a month. | 每个月647.70美元 |
[1:02:38] | Term of loan? | 贷款期限? |
[1:02:40] | 29 years. | 29年 |
[1:02:41] | How much down? | 首付款多少? |
[1:02:43] | Well, 10%, $20,000. | 嗯… 10% 2万美元 |
[1:02:46] | So, if down payment being the same as equity… | 那么 如果首付款被视为的抵押资产净值… |
[1:02:51] | they day they bought the house that’s $20,000 equity… | 他们当时买房子 就是2万美元的抵押资产净值 |
[1:02:54] | And still have that amount today, yeah? | 而且今天还是那个数目 对吗? |
[1:02:56] | Well, yes, technically, yes. | 是的 法律上讲 是的 |
[1:02:58] | They’ve been paying monthly payments, faithfully… | 他们每个月都老实地还款… |
[1:03:02] | for the last five years… | 还了5年 |
[1:03:03] | which comes to $38,862, right? | 共计…38,862美元 对吗? |
[1:03:17] | 38,862. That’s correct. | 38,862美元 你说的对 |
[1:03:21] | So, discounting interest, they’ve paid down about $13,000… | 那么 他们已经付了贴现利息大概…13,000美元 |
[1:03:27] | and a mortgage debt, is that right? | 还有抵押债务 是这样的吗? |
[1:03:34] | Yes. | 对 是的 |
[1:03:36] | That’s just about right, yes. | 基本上是这样的 |
[1:03:37] | So they still owe $167,000. | 那么他们还欠167,000美元 |
[1:03:41] | Now, during these past five years, the property has appreciated. | 那么 在这5年期间 地产已经升值了 |
[1:03:45] | Well, yes, of course. | 嗯 是的 当然 |
[1:03:47] | But we can’t be certain on how much without an appraisal. | 但没有估价我们也不能确定是多少 |
[1:03:50] | Yeah, nevertheless, it has appreciated. | 是的 不过已经增值了 |
[1:03:53] | Let’s use a conservative figure, say $20,000 over five years. | 我们来保守估计一下 就是说 五年 2万美元 |
[1:03:58] | That sums easily to what? $4,000 per year. | 那共计多少呢? 每年4千 |
[1:04:02] | I would say that’s optimistic would you? | 这是乐观的说法 你觉得呢? |
[1:04:05] | No, that sounds reasonable. | 不 你说的很合理 |
[1:04:08] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[1:04:09] | So, discounting appreciation with their original down payment… | 那么 贴现增值和他们的首付款… |
[1:04:15] | they have $53,000 equity in the house. | 他们的房子有53,000美元的抵押资产净值 |
[1:04:19] | And as such, I see no reason … | 这样的话 我觉得你们没有理由 |
[1:04:22] | why this institution should not lend them a $25,298 they seek… | 不借给他们现在需要的25,298美元 |
[1:04:27] | less than half their existing equity. | 这比他们现有的抵押资产净值还少 |
[1:04:31] | Well, I… | 那么 我… |
[1:04:34] | We quit our jobs. | 我们辞职了 |
[1:04:37] | – You’re unemployed? – Yeah. | – 你们失业了? – 是的 |
[1:04:45] | Are you familiar with the Newer Dock Home Equity Loan? | 你熟悉新住房贷款条例吗? |
[1:04:48] | Yeah, of course. | 是的 当然 |
[1:04:51] | Yeah? | 是吗? |
[1:04:53] | You see, the Newer Dock requires no employment, | 你知道的 新房贷条例不要求有工作 |
[1:04:56] | no income or assets. | 有收入 有财产 |
[1:04:58] | Lenders do not verify any information beyond the credit profile | 贷方不用证实信用状况以外的任何信息 和财产的价值 |
[1:05:03] | – and value of the property. – Of course. | 当然 |
[1:05:08] | The Phelans have equity. | 这对Phelans夫妇拥有抵押资产 |
[1:05:10] | They could easily get a loan equal to 80%. | 他们可以很容易地获得80%的贷款 |
[1:05:12] | Well, I don’t know that this bank has ever issued a New Dock loan. | 嗯 我不知道这家银行有没有出台过新房贷条例 |
[1:05:15] | I don’t know that we can do it. | 我不知道我们能否这么做 |
[1:05:17] | Their credit rating… | 他们的信用等级… |
[1:05:19] | Listen… | 听着… |
[1:05:21] | I think you’re missing a big opportunity here, Mr. Dink. | 我认为你错过了一个好机会 Dink先生 |
[1:05:23] | It’s Dale. | 我叫Dale |
[1:05:26] | – Mr. Dale. – Yeah, whatever. | – Dale先生 – 行了 都一样 |
[1:05:28] | We could go elsewhere for the money… | 我们可以在任何地方借到这个钱… |
[1:05:31] | and I’m sure your branch manager would be | 并且我相信 你的经理 |
[1:05:32] | very unhappy to lose a business… | 对于失去这笔生意会感到很不高兴 |
[1:05:34] | especially in view of the fact | 尤其是因为你们 |
[1:05:36] | that this institution holds the first mortgage. | 这家机构持有第一抵押权 |
[1:05:40] | But it’s urgent. | 但是现在很急 |
[1:05:42] | These people need the cash today. | 他们俩今天就需要现金 |
[1:05:46] | Name your terms. | 根据你的条款 |
[1:05:48] | At today’s prices, they have more equity than necessary… | 还有现在的物价 他们拥有更多的抵押资产 |
[1:05:53] | more money for the bank if you decide to foreclose, … | 如果你决定取消抵押赎回权 银行会得到更多的钱 |
[1:05:56] | you get me what I mean here? | 你明白我说什么吧? |
[1:05:57] | It’s a sweet deal. | 这是个不错的交易 |
[1:06:00] | There might even be a promotion in it, somebody… | 而且某人还可能因此升职 |
[1:06:05] | Perhaps, I could consider a small home equity loan… | 也许我可以考虑一个小额房贷 |
[1:06:09] | you know, for urgent home repairs. | 就是那种 房屋急修 |
[1:06:12] | High interest. | 但利息很高 |
[1:06:13] | Well, of course. | 是的 当然 |
[1:06:15] | Well… | 那么… |
[1:06:17] | we take the fair market value… | 我们算下市价… |
[1:06:20] | times 80% loan to value… | 乘以80%的贷款价值 |
[1:06:25] | and equals $86,000… | 等于86,000美元 |
[1:06:27] | minus the compound interest over the term of the loan. | 再减去贷款期内的复利 |
[1:06:31] | I can lend $11,421.89. | 我可以借11,421.89美元 |
[1:06:36] | That’s the maximum on a pure equity | 这是无业人士申请 |
[1:06:37] | loan of an unemployed applicant. | 纯抵押资产贷款的最高限额了 |
[1:06:40] | They’ll take it. | 他们会借的 |
[1:06:42] | Make a bank draft to cash. | 给我们一张可以取现的银行汇票 |
[1:06:43] | They’ll redeem it here. | 他们以后会赎回的 |
[1:06:51] | So, Sam… | 那么 Sam… |
[1:06:54] | how are you gonna get the remaining $13,876.11? | 你打算怎么弄到剩下的13,876.11美元? |
[1:07:03] | Why are you keeping me at this? | 你为什么把我弄成这样? |
[1:07:04] | The money isn’t even yours anyway. | 无论如何这个钱也不是你的 |
[1:07:07] | That’s where you’re wrong The money is mine… | 那你就错了 这个钱是我的 |
[1:07:11] | and I will keep it until a superior power takes it from me. | 我会留着直到有人找我要 |
[1:07:15] | And so the question remains. | 回到正题吧 |
[1:07:17] | How will you pay me the $13,876.11 that you owe me? | 你欠我13,876美元1毛1 你要怎么还我? |
[1:07:25] | There’s your fucking 11 cents! | 这是你他妈的1毛1 ! |
[1:07:47] | Thank you, Leslie. | 谢谢 Leslie |
[1:07:48] | Why can’t you just leave us alone? | 你为什么就不放过我们呢? |
[1:07:51] | I understand your frustration… | 我理解你的痛苦… |
[1:07:53] | I do… | 我理解 |
[1:07:55] | but I must have the full amount. | 但我必须拿回全额 |
[1:07:57] | We don’t have it and there’s no place else we can get it. | 我们没有 !也弄不到 ! |
[1:08:00] | So, you’re just gonna have to kill us or whatever it is… | 那么 你就要杀了我们 是吧 |
[1:08:03] | Slow down. Look, everybody’s overreacting. | 冷静点 你看 我们太激动了 |
[1:08:06] | Let’s just all settle down, okay? | 我们都冷清点 好吗? |
[1:08:11] | We’ll have a nice meal, we’ll watch some big-screen TV… | 我们还要吃点好吃的 我们还要看会儿宽屏电视… |
[1:08:15] | and in the morning, we’ll work something out. | 然后明天早上 我们再想想办法 |
[1:08:21] | You still have another four days. | 你们还有4天时间 |
[1:08:41] | Les? Les, come on, wake up. Wake up, wake up. | Les?Les 起来 醒醒 醒醒 醒醒 |
[1:08:44] | – What? – We’re leaving. | – 怎么了? – 我们要走了 |
[1:08:46] | C’mon, get dressed. Here. | 起来吧 穿上衣服 |
[1:08:48] | – What? – Let’s go. | – 怎么了? – 我们走吧 |
[1:08:49] | – He’ll hear. – Fuck him. Come on. | – 他会听到的 – 不管他 走吧 |
[1:08:53] | – Let’s go, let’s go. Come on. – Okay. | – 走吧 走吧 快点 – 好的 |
[1:08:58] | Okay. | 好的 |
[1:08:59] | Okay. | 好的 |
[1:09:30] | Out for a midnight stroll? | 这么晚还出去散步? |
[1:09:35] | I understand this is your | 我理解你们 |
[1:09:36] | first experience in a situation like this… | 第一次经历这样的事 |
[1:09:40] | So I’m go to overlook tonight in discretion. | 所以我今晚一直在监视着你们 |
[1:09:43] | But understand this. | 但你们要知道 |
[1:09:44] | Until I get my money, you will not leave this house. | 在我拿到钱之前 你们休息离开这个房子 |
[1:09:49] | You will not phone anyone or meet anyone… | 你们不能打电话给任何人 也不能见任何人 |
[1:09:52] | unless I give my permission. Is that understood? | 除非我允许 明白了吗? |
[1:09:56] | – Is that understood? – Yes. | – 明白吗? – 是的 |
[1:10:02] | Leslie? Leslie? | |
[1:10:03] | Yes, fucking yes! Okay? | 是的 !是的 ! 好的 |
[1:10:09] | Now get back to bed. | 给我回去睡觉 |
[1:10:25] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[1:10:28] | Everybody sleep well? | 睡的好吗 |
[1:10:45] | What the hell is this? | 这是什么鬼东西? |
[1:10:48] | I did a little shopping while you people are sleeping. | 你们昨晚睡觉时我去买了点东西 |
[1:10:52] | Meat. | 肉 |
[1:10:57] | Why don’t you slip over to the stove there, … | Sam 你在炉子旁呆着干嘛? |
[1:11:01] | Sam, and cook up some eggs and meat for Leslie and me? | 煮点鸡蛋和肉给我们吃吧? |
[1:11:05] | What? | 什么? |
[1:11:06] | Eggs, Sam. I want eggs. | 鸡蛋 我想吃鸡蛋 |
[1:11:14] | Are you gonna cook or not? | 你要不要煮? |
[1:11:16] | – I’ll do it. – No. I want Sam to do it. | – 我来煮 – 不 我想让Sam来煮 |
[1:11:19] | He’s a domestic man, aren’t you Sam? | 他是本地人 是吗?Sam |
[1:11:22] | What are you doing? | 你想干嘛? |
[1:11:24] | Stop it. | 别搞了 |
[1:11:27] | I just want him to do. That’s all, Leslie. | 我就是想让Sam来煮 仅次而已 Leslie |
[1:11:29] | This is ridiculous. It’s the elementary school crap! | 真荒谬 这是给小学生吃的垃圾 |
[1:11:40] | What’s it gonna be, Sam? | 你想怎样?Sam |
[1:11:47] | Whatever. Eggs, no big deal. | 行了 鸡蛋是吧 不难 |
[1:11:56] | And meat, Sam. | 还有肉 Sam |
[1:12:09] | Make mine scrambled will you? | 我想吃炒蛋 可以吗? |
[1:12:13] | How do you like your eggs, Leslie? | 你喜欢怎么做鸡蛋?Leslie |
[1:12:15] | Fuck you. | 滚吧你 |
[1:12:20] | It’s easy for a woman, isn’t it? | 女人说这种话很简单 是吧? |
[1:12:22] | No physical threat, without fear of reprisal. | 没有人身威胁 不用担心报复 |
[1:12:26] | You can just simply open your big beautiful mouth… | 仅仅张开你那美丽的大嘴 |
[1:12:30] | and say whatever foul things that comes into your head, right? | 然后说一些肮脏的话 对吗? |
[1:12:40] | Come, sit by me. | 过来 做我旁边 |
[1:13:22] | Sam Sam. | |
[1:13:24] | Go in there and rob it. | 去那儿抢劫 |
[1:13:26] | Bring me the money back. | 把钱拿给我 |
[1:13:27] | – Wait, what? – Are you crazy? | – 等等 你说什么? – 你疯了吗? |
[1:13:29] | Hey, I can’t do that! | 我可办不了 ! |
[1:13:30] | Shit! | 该死 ! |
[1:13:32] | Get on the way, you can do it, Sam. | 马上去 你可以办到的 |
[1:13:33] | You’ll be surprise how easy it is. | Sam 你会发现其实很简单的 |
[1:13:36] | You see, the majority of men are cowards, ain’t that right, Sam? | 你知道的 大多数男人是胆小鬼 是吗?Sam |
[1:13:41] | All women are cowards. | 而所有女人都是胆小鬼 |
[1:13:43] | Fear of this gun will drive them to obey every command… | 对枪的恐惧会让他们服从任何命令 |
[1:13:48] | just as you obey mine. Now, get in there and do it. | 就像你现在服从我一样 马上给我去抢 |
[1:13:54] | Running time for my orders, Sam. I want my fucking money. | 听我的命令 Sam 我只想要回我的钱 |
[1:13:57] | – Now, go in there and do it. – Alright, alright. Just relax. | – 现在就给我去抢 ! – 行了 行了 放松点 |
[1:14:05] | Sam? Sam? | |
[1:14:07] | Your phone. | 你的手机 |
[1:14:08] | Fuck. | 靠 |
[1:14:19] | Hello? | 喂? |
[1:14:20] | Sam, it’s me. | Sam 是我 |
[1:14:22] | I want you to keep the line open. | 我要你保持通话 |
[1:14:25] | I wanna hear everything that’s going on in there, you understand? | 我想听到里面发生的事情 明白吗? |
[1:14:28] | If you get ugly, | 如果耍花招 |
[1:14:29] | the line goes dead, your wife goes dead with it, you understand? | 你老婆就完了 明白? |
[1:14:32] | Yeah. | 明白 |
[1:14:43] | Give me all the money! | 把钱都拿出来 ! |
[1:14:46] | Paper or plastic? | 现金还是信用卡? |
[1:14:47] | Jesus Christ, I don’t care! | 什么都行 |
[1:15:06] | Fuck you! | 靠 ! |
[1:15:08] | Fuck you! | 靠 ! |
[1:15:11] | It’s good, ain’t it? | 很不错 是吧? |
[1:15:17] | Give me the gun, Sam. | 给我枪 Sam |
[1:15:25] | Count the money for him, Leslie. He seems a little nervous. | 帮他数下钱 Leslie 他看上去有点崩溃了 |
[1:15:29] | Let’s see how you did, Sam. | 看看你的成绩如何 Sam |
[1:15:37] | How much, baby? | 多少钱?亲爱的 |
[1:15:41] | $464. | 464美元 |
[1:15:43] | $464. | 464美元 |
[1:15:45] | That’s not a great score, Sam. | 成绩不是很好啊 Sam |
[1:15:47] | Why didn’t you get the coins? | 你怎么不拿硬币? |
[1:15:48] | What do you mean, I didn’t get the coins! | 你什么意思 我没拿硬币 |
[1:15:50] | I didn’t I’m supposed to! | 你没让我拿硬币 |
[1:15:51] | Now, you got that from the movies, right? | 你从电影里学的是吗? |
[1:15:53] | That’s what stupid movies get you. | 你看的是什么傻电影 |
[1:15:55] | Money is money. You get it all. | 钱就是钱 你得全部拿走 |
[1:16:00] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[1:16:03] | That’s $464, subtracted from the balance of $13,876. | 13,876减去464… |
[1:16:10] | that comes to $13,412… | 等于13,412美元 |
[1:16:15] | left to get. | 咱们得搞到 |
[1:16:34] | Your turn. | 该你上你 |
[1:16:36] | Not me. | 不是我 |
[1:16:37] | Why? | 为什么? |
[1:16:39] | Because you’re a woman? | 因为你是个女人? |
[1:16:40] | The vagina gives you special privileges, does it? | 奶子给你特权 是吗? |
[1:16:45] | You, American women always want equality. | 你们美国女人总是追求平等 |
[1:16:47] | Well, I’m giving it to you. | 那我现在成全你 |
[1:16:51] | And get the change this time. | 这次可以平等了 |
[1:17:07] | Leslie ! Leslie? | |
[1:17:11] | Same deal. | 还是一样 |
[1:17:13] | You get killed in there and Sam he pays the price. | 你要是死了 Sam买单 |
[1:17:19] | Okay? | 好吗? |
[1:17:42] | Got it. | 知道了 |
[1:18:00] | Raise your hands! | 举起手来 ! |
[1:18:01] | Give me the money, asshole! | 把钱给我 娘们 ! |
[1:18:05] | Come on, come on! | 快点 快点 ! |
[1:18:07] | Put it in a bag! | 放到袋子里 ! |
[1:18:13] | The coins too! | 硬币也是 ! |
[1:18:17] | Come on! | 快点 ! |
[1:18:20] | And give me a pack of cigarettes. | 再给我一包烟 |
[1:18:22] | What kind? | 哪种? |
[1:18:23] | – I don’t care, the green ones. – Menthol? | – 随便 绿色哪种 – 薄荷的? |
[1:18:25] | Just give me a goddamn carton! | 给我一条 ! |
[1:18:32] | Get on the floor! | 趴在地上 ! |
[1:18:34] | Get down and don’t move for 5 minutes or you die! | 在地上趴5分钟 要不然就杀了你 ! |
[1:18:53] | Give me the gun. | 给我枪 |
[1:19:06] | Physical power over others tastes sweet in the mouth. | 暴力总比甜言蜜语要强 |
[1:19:10] | Especially for a woman… | 尤其对女人来说 |
[1:19:13] | who doesn’t often get the experience. | 谁没经历过呢 |
[1:19:18] | Feeds you like mother’s milk. | 就像喂你母乳一样 |
[1:19:22] | It’s almost sexual, isn’t it Leslie? | 差不多就是性爱 是吗?Leslie |
[1:19:36] | Hey, where did you get those? | 嘿 你在哪儿弄到的? |
[1:19:38] | I took them. | 刚刚拿的 |
[1:19:41] | Oh, you shoplifted. | 你在商店偷的 |
[1:19:44] | Shoplifted? | 商店偷的? |
[1:19:51] | Okay, count all the money, Leslie. | 好吧 数下钱 Leslie |
[1:19:59] | $525.87. | 525.87美元 |
[1:20:04] | My haul was bigger. | 我抢的比你多 |
[1:20:16] | Leslie? Leslie? | |
[1:20:25] | The day’s total haul is $2128.16. | 今天一共抢了2128.16美元 |
[1:20:33] | Subtracted from our outstanding total leaves… | 减去之后 我们还差… |
[1:20:36] | $11,283.84. | 11,283.84美元 |
[1:20:41] | Ain’t no great shape, folks. $2,100 for a whole day’s work. | 还不错 伙计 一天就搞了2100美元 |
[1:20:47] | Actually, it’s $2128.16. | 应该是2128.16美元 |
[1:20:59] | Turn on the TV, Sam. | 打开电视 Sam |
[1:21:01] | It’s time for the news. Go. | 现在是新闻时间 去吧 |
[1:21:23] | You’re watching WGN, News at 9. | 您正在收看9频道的WGN新闻台 |
[1:21:32] | Sit by me, Leslie. | 坐过来 Leslie |
[1:21:33] | Armed robberies occurred today in the Chicago area. | 今天芝加哥发生持械抢劫案件 |
[1:21:37] | Two men and one woman held up a liquor store this morning… | 两位男子和一位女子今早抢劫一间烟酒店 |
[1:21:40] | and escaped capture. Police believed it’s the same trio… | 并且逃脱了追捕 警方认为这三位抢劫犯 |
[1:21:43] | that went on to rob six more | 与今天的6起 |
[1:21:45] | convenience store in an all day crime spree. | 便利店抢劫案有关 |
[1:21:48] | Police estimates, the robbers got away with over $10,000. | 警方估计 他们抢劫的金额超过10,000美元 |
[1:21:52] | That’s bullshit! | 胡说 ! |
[1:21:53] | There was a lie about the take. Insurance fraud. | 有人说谎 想骗保险 |
[1:21:57] | Everybody’s crooked. Everybody. | 没有老实的人 |
[1:21:59] | Police have compiled the sketch of the trio. | 警方已收集到这三个人的画像 |
[1:22:01] | Isn’t that stupid? Those drawings never looked like anybody. | 画的真烂 一个都不像 |
[1:22:05] | In the history of the world, | 历史上从来没有 |
[1:22:07] | they’ve never caught a criminal based on those stupid things. | 用画像抓到人的 |
[1:22:10] | 99 Store manager | 99个便利店老板 |
[1:22:11] | Bahadurjit Tejinderpreet Bahadurjit Tejinderpreet… | |
[1:22:16] | who has been robbed more than ten times. | 他已经被抢了10多次 |
[1:22:18] | I know that guy. | 我知道那家伙 |
[1:22:18] | Bearshit Tenderfeet. | Bearshit Tenderfeet(熊屎童子军) |
[1:22:20] | I’ve been robbed by the best thieves in Chicago! | 我被芝加哥最笨的强盗给抢了 |
[1:22:23] | These are amateurs! | 他们太业余了 |
[1:22:26] | Fuck him! | 靠 ! |
[1:22:28] | The getaway car was a cream-colored station wagon, | 抢劫犯开着一辆米色的旅行车逃走 |
[1:22:31] | believed to be a Buick. | 应该是别克车 |
[1:22:33] | Shit! | 该死 ! |
[1:22:34] | In other news… | 其它新闻… |
[1:22:37] | – They know our car. – They don’t know anything. | – 他们知道了我们的车 – 他们什么都不知道 |
[1:22:40] | They got no license number, no photos, no names. | 他们没有车牌号 没有照片 没有名字 |
[1:22:43] | Detroit made ten zillion of those cars. Relax. | 底特律有无数那样的车 没事的 |
[1:22:46] | Anyway, Tomorrow, we’ll use my car. | 行了 明天开我的车 |
[1:22:56] | You’re sideling up to side. | 你站在他那边了 |
[1:22:58] | I’m not sideling. | 我没站在他那边 |
[1:23:00] | – You sat beside him, Les. – You cooked his meat. | – 你坐他旁边 Les – 你还给他做肉吃呢 |
[1:23:08] | Sam, I’m sorry. | Sam 对不起 |
[1:23:10] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[1:23:11] | We’re both scared of him and we have a right to be. | 我们都很怕他 我们没办法 |
[1:23:13] | He’s dangerous. He’s crazy and he’s making us crazy. | 他很危险 他是疯子 他把我们也弄疯了 |
[1:23:21] | I’m so sorry. | 对不起 |
[1:23:49] | Empty the register, man. Let’s go! | 把钱都拿给我 快点 ! |
[1:23:52] | Come on, hurry up, hurry up! | 快点 !快点 ! |
[1:23:57] | Don’t do anything stupid. | 别做傻事 ! |
[1:24:14] | Getting the hang of it, Sam. | 越来越熟练了嘛 Sam |
[1:24:19] | Give me the gun. | 给我枪 |
[1:24:21] | – What kind of gun is this? – The kind that scares people. | – 这是把什么枪? – 吓人的枪 |
[1:24:24] | Now give me. | 快给我 |
[1:24:26] | But what kind? | 什么样的枪? |
[1:24:30] | It’s a Star Caliber 9mm, Parabellum, semi-automatic… | 鲁格式 9毫米口径 半自动… |
[1:24:35] | pistol double action. Made in Spain. | 双动手枪 西班牙产 |
[1:24:37] | It weighs 39.68 ounces and has a 4-inch barrel. | 重39.68盎司 枪管4英尺 |
[1:24:41] | It fires a 120 gray metal jacketed | 灰色金属的弹壳 |
[1:24:44] | bullet at a mussel velocity of 1247 ft/sec. | 射速为1247英尺每秒 |
[1:24:47] | Okay, now give me the fucking gun. | 好了 把枪给我吧 |
[1:24:50] | I said give me the fucking gun. | 我说把枪给我 ! |
[1:24:57] | Nine millimeter. | 9毫米 |
[1:25:36] | Sam, what’s happening to us? | Sam 你怎么了? |
[1:25:40] | I watched you today. You liked that gun. | 我看到你今天很喜欢那把枪 |
[1:25:46] | Jesus. | 天啊 |
[1:25:47] | Shut up, Leslie. | 闭嘴 Leslie |
[1:25:51] | – Sammy! – No, shut the fuck up. | – Sammy ! – 不 你给我闭嘴 ! |
[1:25:55] | Get the money! | 拿钱出来 ! |
[1:25:56] | I can’t! | 不行啊 ! |
[1:25:57] | Family needs more money! | 我们家需要钱 ! |
[1:25:59] | Get the fucking money now! | 把钱拿出来 !马上 ! |
[1:26:02] | No! | 不 ! |
[1:26:03] | Goddamn you! | 去你妈的 ! |
[1:26:08] | That girl’s a natural, Sam. | 这就是女人的本性 Sam |
[1:26:16] | Let’s go! | 走吧 ! |
[1:26:20] | Don’t say one fucking word to me! | 什么都别说 ! |
[1:26:29] | Totals out to $5295.52. | 一共5295.52美元 |
[1:26:34] | It’s not bad at all. | 还不错 |
[1:26:35] | But we still have an outstanding balance of $5988.32 | 但我们还差5988.32美元 |
[1:26:39] | and only one day left. | 而且只有1天时间了 |
[1:26:43] | Turn on the TV, Sam, it’s time for the news. | 去开电视 Sam 该看新闻了 |
[1:26:45] | Why don’t you turn it on yourself? | 你自己怎么不开? |
[1:26:52] | Okay, Sam. | 好吧 Sam |
[1:26:56] | The threesome struck again today, | 三名抢劫犯今天再次作案 |
[1:26:58] | robbing ten different establishments in Cook County. | 在库克县抢劫了10间不同商店 |
[1:27:01] | Ten in one day! It could be a record. | 一天10间 新纪录啊 |
[1:27:03] | Captain Johnson said he’s never seen such | Johnson警长说他从未见过 |
[1:27:05] | a desperate run of robberies. | 如此严重的抢劫案 |
[1:27:07] | The getaway car they’re using now is a black Lincoln, | 他们现在开的是一辆黑色林肯 |
[1:27:10] | with no license plate. | 没有牌照 |
[1:27:11] | If caught, the two men and one woman… | 如果被抓获 这两位男子和一位女子… |
[1:27:14] | face armed robbery charges… | 将面临持械抢劫的指控… |
[1:27:16] | which carries a 20 to 50-year prison term. | 还有20至50年的刑期 |
[1:27:19] | Actually… | 实际上… |
[1:27:20] | when Leslie pistoled the old chink, | 当Leslie拿枪打人时 |
[1:27:23] | she’ll be answered to robbery with aggravated assault It is life. | 她会被控告…实行暴力袭击的抢劫罪 |
[1:27:27] | I made you do it, but I didn’t mean you like it, did I? | 我让你这么做 但我没说你喜欢这么做 是吗? |
[1:27:29] | I wasn’t me who made your panties | 你抢劫时让你尿裤子的人 |
[1:27:31] | wet when you were robbing those people was it Leslie? | 不是我 对吗?Leslie |
[1:27:33] | Fuck you, alright! I will not let you do that! | 靠 !我不会再让你这么做 ! |
[1:27:37] | Stop it! | 住手 ! |
[1:27:39] | Stop it! | 住手 ! |
[1:27:44] | Stop it! | 住手 ! |
[1:27:45] | Stop hitting him, stop it! | 别打他了 !住手 ! |
[1:27:47] | Stop it! | 住手 ! |
[1:27:49] | Stop it, no! | 住手 !不 ! |
[1:27:59] | Come on. | 起来吧 |
[1:28:00] | You okay? | 你还好吗? |
[1:28:04] | Get the fuck out of here! | 我们离开这鬼地方 ! |
[1:31:35] | What do you think? | 你想干嘛? |
[1:31:38] | Grab my pistol so you could get my gun? | 趁机抢我的枪? |
[1:31:41] | What? | 是吗? |
[1:31:47] | Are you offended I rejected you offering your pussy? | 我拒绝你的色诱你就生气了? |
[1:31:59] | Get back to bed, Leslie. | 回去睡吧 Leslie |
[1:32:31] | We can start downtown… | 我们可以在市区开始 |
[1:32:34] | and make our way south to Cicero. | 然后一直南边的西塞罗 |
[1:33:05] | No. | 不 |
[1:33:06] | One more score. We’ll hit a bank. | 再来一次 我们打劫银行 |
[1:33:10] | Too risky. | 太冒险了 |
[1:33:12] | The banks are out of your league. | 以你的水平抢不了银行 |
[1:33:14] | That kind of job requires preparation, planning. | 这种事需要准备 计划 |
[1:33:19] | Gets another layout of routines. This will be alright, son. | 还是去抢布局简单的商店吧 这样好点 孩子 |
[1:33:23] | The bank I’m thinking about, I know everything I need to know. | 关于银行 我想知道的我都知道 |
[1:33:28] | We’ll stick to the small stuff.. | 我们还是坚持搞小钱吧 |
[1:33:30] | What’s the matter? Ain’t you got the stomach for it? | 怎么啦?你吞不下大钱? |
[1:33:40] | I want to finish with this shit. | 我想尽快搞定这件该死的事 |
[1:33:43] | I’ll never get a full $5988.32 taken to the small stuff. | 抢小钱的话我弄不到5988.32美元 |
[1:33:50] | Or you’ll give a time extension, is that it? | 或者你再放宽期限 行吗? |
[1:33:52] | You’re giving me a pass? | 你同意吗? |
[1:33:59] | Okay, Sam. | 好吧 Sam |
[1:34:02] | You get your bank. | 你去抢你的银行 |
[1:34:16] | What? | 怎么了? |
[1:34:19] | You got any clean pantyhose? | 你有干净的长丝袜吗? |
[1:34:28] | Banks are two-man job. | 抢银行是要两个人的 |
[1:34:31] | I’m going in there with you. | 我和你一起去 |
[1:34:34] | We got no longer than three minutes, okay. | 我们不能超过三分钟 好吗 |
[1:34:38] | Leslie, you keep the monster running and stay cool. | Leslie 你开着车兜圈 保持冷静 |
[1:34:41] | No more games, or Sam he pays the price. | 这不是玩游戏 否则Sam要付代价了 |
[1:34:45] | A little late for fucking games. | 该死的游戏 ! |
[1:35:02] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[1:35:10] | Robbery! | 抢劫 ! |
[1:35:11] | Get down! Everybody! | 趴下 !所有人 ! |
[1:35:13] | Nobody fucking moves. | 不许动 ! |
[1:35:15] | Once you play hero, you’re killed. | 要扮英雄的话 就毙了你 |
[1:35:18] | Get on the fucking ground! | 趴在地上 ! |
[1:35:19] | Everybody! | 所有人 ! |
[1:35:21] | – Bag all the money! – Yes, sir! | – 把钱都装到袋子里 ! – 是的 先生 ! |
[1:35:22] | Bag it up! | 快点装 ! |
[1:35:25] | Nobody moves! | 都不许动 ! |
[1:35:26] | Open the bolt! | 开门 ! |
[1:35:28] | Stand still there! No one fucking left here. | 站在那 !别想走 ! |
[1:35:35] | You, get down! | 你 下来 ! |
[1:35:37] | Go down the stairs! | 从楼梯上下来 ! |
[1:35:44] | Don’t fucking move! | 妈的别动 ! |
[1:35:47] | Come on, move it! | 快点 ! |
[1:35:50] | Fucking get down! | 妈的趴下 ! |
[1:35:51] | Leave the money and run. | 放下钱快跑 ! |
[1:35:53] | The alarm has been triggered. You’ll go to prison. | 我已经按警铃了 你会进监狱的 |
[1:35:57] | What the fuck are you doing? | 你他妈的在干嘛? |
[1:35:58] | Move, now! | 走 !快点 ! |
[1:36:02] | You fucking stay down! | 你他妈的给我趴下 ! |
[1:36:05] | Come out ! Come out! | 出来 !出来 ! |
[1:36:18] | Get off! | 起来 ! |
[1:36:31] | How much did we get? | 我们抢了多少? |
[1:37:03] | Are you fucking crazy? | 你他妈疯了吗? |
[1:37:05] | What the fuck did you just do? | 你他妈在干嘛? |
[1:37:16] | We owe $5988.32. | 我们欠你5988.32美元 |
[1:37:22] | Here it is. | 都在这 |
[1:37:29] | Now, are we done with it? | 现在 我们搞定了? |
[1:37:33] | That’s right, Sam. Our business is finished. | 对 Sam 我们的事完成了 |
[1:37:36] | Give me the gun. | 给我枪 |
[1:37:39] | I said, give me the gun. | 我说给我枪 |
[1:37:41] | Give me that fucking gun, | 妈的把枪给我 ! |
[1:37:43] | Sam, or I’ll leg really fucking badly this time. | Sam 否则这次的后果很严重 |
[1:37:46] | You believe me? | 你相信我吗? |
[1:37:49] | Yeah, I believe. | 是的 我相信 |
[1:37:56] | You don’t got the stomach for that. | 你知道你没这个胆子 |
[1:37:59] | You don’t have any idea what the fuck I have the stomach for. | 你他妈怎么知道我没这个胆子 |
[1:38:01] | Sam ! Sam! | |
[1:38:08] | What do you hope to accomplish | 枪里没子弹… |
[1:38:09] | with no fucking bullets, you buddy folk? | 我看你怎么办 哥们 |
[1:38:17] | Sammy ! Sammy! | |
[1:38:22] | If you make a move here, I’ll get down and I’ll kill you. | 如果你再动一下 我一枪毙了你 |
[1:38:25] | – Believe me? – Yeah. | – 相信吗? – 是的 |
[1:38:26] | – You believe, motherfucker? – Yeah, I believe. | – 你相信吗 狗娘养的? – 是的 我相信 |
[1:38:30] | Goddamn right you do. What’s your name? | 你当然相信 你叫什么名字? |
[1:38:33] | – What? – Your name. I wanna know your fucking name. | – 什么? – 你的名字 我想知道你该死的名字 |
[1:38:37] | Pyke Pyke. | |
[1:38:39] | Pyke? Pyke what? | Pyke? Pyke什么? |
[1:38:42] | Kubic Kubic. | |
[1:38:45] | Pyke Kubic Pyke Kubic. | |
[1:38:53] | Watch out! | 小心 ! |
[1:38:56] | Go! | 不 ! |
[1:39:02] | I’m gonna kill you both! | 我要杀了你们 ! |
[1:39:04] | – I’m gonna kill you both! – Fuck you! | – 我要杀了你们 ! – 靠 ! |
[1:39:07] | – Take the gun, Les! – Fuck you! | – 拿着枪 Les – 靠 ! |
[1:39:12] | Fuck you! | 靠 ! |
[1:42:10] | A bizarre incident was reported by police today. | 今天警方报导了一起奇怪的事件 |
[1:42:13] | Over $15,000 has been anonymously … | 15,000多美元被匿名者 |
[1:42:16] | returned over 27 convenience stores, 9-9 and grocery marts… | 归还给27家便利店 9-9店 和杂货店 |
[1:42:21] | with over $10,000 returned to a Park and Savings Bank… | 10,000多美元被送回银行 |
[1:42:25] | in repayment for the rush out robberies that occurred last week. | 偿还了上周发生的抢劫案的所有损失 |
[1:42:28] | It appears, the robbers experienced remorse and sent… | 看来 抢劫犯对自己罪行感到懊悔 |
[1:42:31] | the exact amount of stolen cash back to each establishment. | 并将抢得的现金如数归还给各机构 |
[1:42:34] | The robbers even sent extra money to two persons… | 抢劫犯甚至还赔偿了两个在被抢时受伤的人 |
[1:42:40] | who were hurt during the course of the crime: An older Asian woman | 一个亚洲女士 |
[1:42:42] | and a savings and loan manager. | 和一个借贷经理 |