时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | When did you guys start fucking behind my back? | 你俩什么时候开始背着我乱搞的 |
[00:04] | – Behind your back? – Good luck with Spencer. | -背着你 -祝你和斯宾塞好运 |
[00:07] | Hope he dies before you get bored with him too. | 希望他能在你厌倦他之前归西 |
[00:09] | So, you, uh, | 你把 |
[00:11] | took home the boss’s wife? | 老板的老婆带回了家 |
[00:13] | – It’s so good to see you. – Yeah. | -见到你真好 -是啊 |
[00:15] | Are those my flip-flops? | 那是我的人字拖吗 |
[00:17] | Alex Cole? You’ve been served. | 艾利克斯·科尔 你被传唤了 |
[00:19] | You’re being sued for negligence. | 你被控告玩忽职守 |
[00:20] | – Negligence? – And violating your company’s morality clause. | -玩忽职守 -还违反了公司的道德条款 |
[00:24] | Hike, trail, lake? Let’s go. | 高径湖是吧 我们出发 |
[00:26] | Can we put the phone away? And join me here? | 能把手机放一边 享受和我一起的时光吗 |
[00:28] | – I have people who need me. – Your brother? | -有人需要我 -你弟弟吗 |
[00:31] | You want to run this company, you do it with me in tow. | 你想经营这家公司 那就必须留下我 |
[00:33] | Fine, you can hang around, watch me fire your employees. | 行啊 你可以在这待着 看我炒你员工鱿鱼 |
[00:36] | Or you can sign. $65,000. | 或者你在这签字 六万五 |
[00:40] | One year’s salary for my personal assistant. | 我私人助理的年薪 |
[00:43] | When you and Valerie moved in, | 你和薇拉莉搬进来的时候 |
[00:44] | what was Alex like? | 艾利克斯有何反应 |
[00:46] | I think he was happy. | 我觉得他挺开心的 |
[00:47] | He never encouraged you to get your own place? | 他从没催你们另找地方住吗 |
[00:49] | Did he encourage you? | 他催你了吗 |
[00:50] | I just feel so lucky to be here. | 我感觉自己很幸运 |
[01:02] | Anyway, eventually I gave up, | 总之 最后我放弃了 |
[01:06] | and I sat down, | 我坐下 |
[01:07] | and they put the robe over me, | 他们给我穿上长袍 |
[01:09] | and burned this really foul incense, | 烧了很臭的香 |
[01:13] | and I looked up and there was a sea of people | 我朝上看 一大群人 |
[01:17] | just bowing, and chanting, and… | 在鞠躬和吟唱 |
[01:22] | And then that was it. | 然后就没了 |
[01:24] | Ceremony was over. | 仪式结束 |
[01:25] | I’m the Dalai Lama. | 我成了达赖喇嘛 |
[01:29] | And all I’m supposed to do | 在我死前 |
[01:30] | until the day I die is guide and protect my people. | 我要做的就是指引和保护我的信众 |
[01:34] | That’s a lot of pressure. | 压力不小啊 |
[01:36] | I started to have a panic attack and I woke up. | 我开始惊慌失措 然后我醒来 |
[01:39] | And is that the end of your Buddhist phase? | 你的佛教生涯就此终结了吗 |
[01:41] | Two weeks later, I found out I was pregnant. | 两周后 我发现自己怀孕了 |
[01:44] | – Really. – Mm. | -真的吗 -嗯 |
[01:45] | Fuck me. | 我操 |
[01:47] | Eat that. Oh, my God. | 尝尝这个 天啊 |
[01:52] | – Oh, my God. – Right? | -我的天 -我就说吧 |
[01:53] | My inner fat kid is touching herself right now. | 我内心深处的小胖子爽得不行 |
[01:58] | What are you eating? It looks delicious. | 你们在吃什么 看着很美味 |
[02:00] | Oh, it’s ricotta French toast. | 意大利乳清干酪吐司 |
[02:02] | It’s as good as it looks. | 和看上去一样好吃 |
[02:04] | Are you here for the reunion? | 你们是来这参加聚会的吗 |
[02:05] | On the hills above the bay? Right? | 在海湾之上的山上 对吧 |
[02:07] | ♪ On the hills above the bay, on the… ♪ | ♪在海湾之上的山上 在♪ |
[02:10] | – What? It’s our song. – Why are you singing it? | -怎么 这是我们的歌 -为什么你要唱 |
[02:12] | ‘Cause I like it. | 因为我喜欢 |
[02:14] | We’re actually here on our honeymoon. | 我们其实是来度蜜月的 |
[02:15] | – Oh! Congratulations! – Thank you. | -恭喜 -谢谢 |
[02:17] | Yeah, we just eloped. | 我们刚私奔了 |
[02:20] | See? People do it. | 听见没有 有人私奔的 |
[02:21] | Let ’em enjoy their breakfast. | 让他们享用早餐吧 |
[02:24] | Honeymoon, huh? | 蜜月啊 |
[02:27] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[02:31] | God, that’s good! | 老天 真好吃 |
[02:50] | I was thinking about you on my run. | 我跑步的时候想着你 |
[02:52] | – Oh, yeah? – Yeah. | -是吗 -是的 |
[02:55] | Cool. I know you’re down about Snooger. | 我知道你在为Snooger的事消沉 |
[02:58] | But the Alex Cole that I know | 但我认识的艾利克斯·科尔 |
[03:01] | doesn’t hide away from the world. | 不会消极避世 |
[03:03] | He makes things happen. | 他会力挽狂澜 |
[03:05] | ‘Cause he’s a fighter. | 因为他是个斗士 |
[03:08] | He likes to win. | 他喜欢赢 |
[03:12] | Little too much? | 有些过头了吗 |
[03:13] | No. It’s very nice. | 不 这样很贴心 |
[03:16] | Yeah. Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[03:20] | I mean, do you remember that apartment | 你还记得你在 |
[03:22] | that you had in West LA? | 西洛杉矶的那套公寓吗 |
[03:24] | Oh, my God. It was a shithole. | 我的天 那就是个垃圾堆 |
[03:26] | And you had that horrible IT job? | 还有那份糟糕的信技工作 |
[03:28] | And now you have a house in the Hills, | 如今你在比弗利山庄有房子 |
[03:30] | and a family that loves you. | 和爱你的家人 |
[03:33] | I’d say you made it. | 你算是事业有成 |
[03:43] | Everything’ll work out as it should. | 船到桥头自然直 |
[03:54] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[03:58] | Hey. Where’s your mother? | 你妈呢 |
[04:01] | It’s been three days. Let her have her vacation. | 才过了三天 让她好好度假吧 |
[04:04] | Vacation? Who needs vacation when it’s 75 and sunny here… | 度假 这里气候宜人 阳光明媚 度什么假 |
[04:06] | Oh, thank God. | 感谢上帝 |
[04:08] | Hey, heel. Those are for Spencer. | 坏蛋 这是给斯宾塞的 |
[04:10] | Sick Boy? Why is he not at home with his parents? | 病小子 他怎么不跟他爹妈待家里 |
[04:13] | You’re sick, I don’t see you at home with your parents. | 你也病了 我也没见你跟你爹妈待家里 |
[04:16] | Because my sickness is emotional and socially accepted. | 因为我的病是感情脆弱 被世人接受 |
[04:19] | He has terminal cancer. | 而他是癌症晚期 |
[04:21] | Well, let him spend his remaining days where he wants. | 那就让他在他想要的地方走完剩下的日子 |
[04:25] | Can you at least tell me what hotel she’s staying at? | 好歹告诉我她住哪家酒店吧 |
[04:27] | I don’t know, why don’t you go knock on some doors? | 我不知道 四处打听下吧 |
[04:30] | Mm, this is fun for you, isn’t it? | 你觉得这样很有趣 是不是 |
[04:32] | Just give her a call. | 打给她就行了 |
[04:33] | I talked to her like 20 minutes ago. | 大概20分钟前我才跟她通过话 |
[04:46] | Hi, this is Valerie. I’m not here right now. | 嗨 我是薇拉莉 我现在不在 |
[04:48] | Please leave a message. | 请留言 |
[04:50] | God damn it. | 该死 |
[04:53] | – Do it. Do it. – I will. I will! | -去嘛 去嘛 -我会的 我会的 |
[04:56] | What, you think I won’t? | 怎么 你觉得我不会去吗 |
[04:56] | – I think you won’t. – I’m going to. | -我觉得你不会去 -我会去的 |
[04:59] | – Right. – Okay, just… | -好吧 -好 就 |
[05:00] | follow my lead, okay? | 跟着我 好吗 |
[05:03] | Here, take my hand. Yeah. | 拉着我的手 |
[05:05] | Um, hi, there. | 你好 |
[05:08] | Sorry to bother you, um, | 抱歉打扰 |
[05:09] | we’re guests of the hotel, | 我们是这家酒店的顾客 |
[05:11] | and we’re on our honeymoon. | 正在度蜜月 |
[05:13] | We actually just got married yesterday at the courthouse… | 我们昨天刚在法院结婚 |
[05:15] | We don’t support the marriage industrial complex. | 我们不支持婚庆产业体系 |
[05:18] | Right, yeah, you won’t find any… | 对 你看我手上… |
[05:20] | blood diamonds on these fingers. | 都没有戴血钻 |
[05:22] | Anyway, we heard that you have a honeymoon suite? | 我们听说你们有蜜月套房 |
[05:25] | And… and we don’t normally ask for special treatment… | 我们一般不会要求特殊待遇 |
[05:27] | – You can stop now. – Okay. | -不必多说了 -好吧 |
[05:33] | 12th floor. | 12楼 |
[05:35] | Congratulations on your marriage. | 祝二位新婚快乐 |
[05:37] | Thank you so much. Thank you. | 太感谢了 谢谢 |
[05:44] | “A Walk to Remember”? | 《初恋的回忆》 |
[05:47] | Mm… “Me, Earl, and the Dying Girl”? | 《我和厄尔以及将死的女孩》 |
[05:51] | Or should we wait on “Earl”? | 要不我们就看《厄尔》吧 |
[05:52] | ‘Cause I heard that one might actually be good. | 因为听说这部好像还不错 |
[05:56] | Ah, shit. | 见鬼 |
[05:57] | You just got sub-grammed. | 你被人在Instagram上暗中点名了 |
[06:00] | Huh. Subtle. | 真含蓄 |
[06:03] | Have you talked to her since the hospital? | 从医院回去后你跟她聊过吗 |
[06:06] | What’s there to talk about? | 有什么好聊的 |
[06:10] | Okay. Here we go. | 好了 开始啦 |
[06:12] | Get your tissues ready. | 准备好纸巾 |
[06:22] | I was supposed to be having lunch with my sister. | 我现在本该跟我妹妹吃午饭的 |
[06:24] | – You have a sister? – I have three sisters. | -你有个妹妹 -我有三个姐妹 |
[06:27] | Liza’s the youngest. | 莉莎是最小的 |
[06:28] | Smart girl, but | 她很聪明 不过 |
[06:30] | she’s having trouble with her job. | 她在工作上遇到了麻烦 |
[06:32] | Tell me about it. | 深有体会 |
[06:35] | Look at her. | 看看她 |
[06:36] | She’s been stretching all day. | 她整天都在做拉伸运动 |
[06:38] | – That’s a bad thing? – She’s getting too comfortable. | -这不好吗 -她太安逸了 |
[06:41] | Oh, I thought that’s what you wanted. | 这不就是你想要的吗 |
[06:44] | No, I wanted to liberate her from | 不 我想要的是把她从一段有毒的感情中 |
[06:47] | a toxic relationship. | 解放出来 |
[06:49] | Which I did. | 我做到了 |
[06:50] | Well, where did you expect she’d go? | 那你指望她去哪儿 |
[06:52] | I don’t know, Leon. | 我不知道 里昂 |
[06:54] | Not here. | 反正不是这里 |
[06:56] | I mean, did the Iraqis move in? | 我们推翻萨达姆政权后 |
[07:00] | When we toppled Saddam? No. | 伊拉克人都搬过来了吗 没有 |
[07:02] | We freed them, and let them rebuild | 我们解放了他们 让他们重建家园 |
[07:04] | so they could make their own way. | 这样他们才能自力更生 |
[07:05] | That’s not what happened. | 并不是这样的 |
[07:12] | Just feels like too much, too fast. | 只是觉得难以承受 太快了 |
[07:16] | Why did she have to escalate? | 她为什么要得寸进尺 |
[07:18] | She was cheating with you. | 你是她的出轨对象 |
[07:19] | Yeah, and that worked for us. | 没错 当时我俩都很满意 |
[07:21] | Now, it’s just… | 可是现在… |
[07:23] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[07:25] | It’s just different. | 总之不一样 |
[07:28] | Are you still sleeping with her? | 你还在跟她上床吗 |
[07:31] | – Leon. – Alex. | -里昂 -艾利克斯 |
[07:40] | I want In-N-Out Burger. | 我想吃进进出出的汉堡 |
[07:42] | Call the concierge. | 打电话给礼宾 |
[07:45] | They’re not just gonna bring me In-N-Out. | 他们不会给我买进进出出的汉堡的 |
[07:48] | That’s exactly what he’ll do. | 他会的 |
[07:59] | Yes. Hi, there. | 是的 你好 |
[08:00] | Um, if I wanted | 如果我想要 |
[08:03] | two double-double In-N-Out burgers, | 两个双层进进出出汉堡 |
[08:05] | animal style, um… | 野兽派的 |
[08:08] | Really? Really! | 真的吗 真的啊 |
[08:10] | Yes, would love French fries. Thank you. | 好的 薯条也要 谢谢 |
[08:13] | Oh, and, uh, two vanilla milkshakes. | 对了 再来两杯香草奶昔 |
[08:15] | – Nice. – Thanks! | -真不错 -谢谢 |
[08:21] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[08:23] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[08:25] | So, um, | 那么 |
[08:28] | reconnecting with you has been so, um, | 与你重归于好很让人 |
[08:31] | unexpected. | 出乎意料 |
[08:33] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[08:34] | And our physical connection is pretty undeniable. | 而且我们身体间的联系也是不可否认的 |
[08:38] | – Yeah, it is. – Yeah. | -是啊 确实 -是啊 |
[08:40] | I was just wondering if maybe we could talk logistics? | 我在想我们也许可以聊聊后续事宜 |
[08:44] | Logist… | 后续 |
[08:47] | – Shit. – What? | -该死 -怎么了 |
[08:48] | – Oh, fuck, fuck, fuck. – What? What? | -操 操 操 -怎么了 怎么了 |
[08:52] | It’s gonna be all right. | 一切都会好的 |
[08:54] | It’s gonna be fine, right? | 都会没事的 对吗 |
[08:56] | You and me together? Like, we can do this. | 我俩在一起 我们能做到的 |
[08:57] | Sarah, what’s going on? | 莎拉 怎么了 |
[08:59] | Just please tell me you’ll be here for me. | 拜托告诉我你会支持我 |
[09:00] | I can’t do this alone. | 这事我没法独自面对 |
[09:01] | Okay. | 好的 |
[09:11] | Mom. Hi. | 妈 你好啊 |
[09:13] | Courtney. | 考特尼 |
[09:15] | Not good. | 这可不妙 |
[09:21] | – You know what? – Huh? | -你知道吗 -什么 |
[09:24] | I love our honeymoon. | 我爱死我们的蜜月了 |
[09:31] | Ugh, of course, the car was late, | 当然车子来迟了 |
[09:32] | and by the time we got there it was a mad dash to the terminal. | 我们到达机场后 就朝航站楼飞奔过去 |
[09:35] | It was one of those small planes, no first class. | 那是架小飞机 没有头等舱 |
[09:38] | The travel experience has been totally perverted. | 整个飞行体验简直糟透了 |
[09:40] | Fucking unions. | 该死的工会 |
[09:42] | – And why are you here? – And where are you staying? | -你们来这干什么 -你们住哪 |
[09:46] | For support. | 来支持你 |
[09:48] | Okay, I have support. From Alex. | 好了 我有人支持 有艾利克斯在 |
[09:50] | You got a hotel room? Airbnb? Something like that? | 你们有订酒店吗 民宿途家之类的 |
[09:52] | Just want to make sure you’ve thought this through, okay? | 只是想确保你认真考虑好了 好吗 |
[09:55] | Alex is… Alex, but Jordan, I mean, | 艾利克斯就是艾利克斯 但乔丹 |
[09:59] | he was good for you. | 他很适合你 |
[10:01] | And he was part of the family! | 而且他是这个家族的一员 |
[10:02] | He was in “Forbes’ 30 Under 30.” | 他曾入选”福布斯30位30岁以下精英榜” |
[10:04] | – Okay. – It’s a respected publication. | -好吧 -那是个备受尊敬的榜单 |
[10:06] | I’m familiar with “Forbes.” | 我知道”福布斯榜”是什么 |
[10:07] | Can we not talk about Jordan? | 我们能别谈论乔丹了吗 |
[10:09] | All we’re saying is, think about the long term. | 我们只是想说 你应该往长远处想 |
[10:13] | – You’re past 30. – Pretty soon you’re gonna be | -你都三十多了 -很快你就要 |
[10:15] | – 35. – 40. | -三十五岁 -四十岁 |
[10:16] | Now you’re just arbitrarily adding five to a number. | 你只是在随便往一个数字上加五 |
[10:19] | I can do that too. Watch. | 我也可以 瞧 |
[10:20] | 50. 55. 60. | 五十 五十五 六十 |
[10:22] | You can still fix this. | 你还可以挽回的 |
[10:25] | I appreciate your concern. | 谢谢你的关心 |
[10:27] | But this is where I’m meant to be. | 但这里才是我的归属 |
[10:31] | Right? | 对吧 |
[10:35] | Right. | 对啊 |
[10:37] | Oh, Sarah. Come to your senses. | 莎拉 醒醒吧 |
[10:40] | Excuse me. Leon? No, no, no, no. | 失陪一下 里昂 不 不 |
[10:42] | Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait. | 等一下 等一下 |
[10:44] | Find Valerie. | 找到薇拉莉 |
[10:46] | Start at the beach, work your way east, | 从海滩开始 一直顺着东边找 |
[10:47] | four and five-star hotels only. | 只找四星和五星级的酒店 |
[10:49] | Call me when you hit Sepulveda, okay? | 到了塞普尔韦达大道时给我电话 行吗 |
[10:51] | No. | 不行 |
[11:03] | Oh, my God. | 上帝啊 |
[11:08] | What? It’s sad. | 怎么了 这多悲伤啊 |
[11:10] | The dying kids made out in Anne Frank’s house. | 快死的小孩在安妮·弗兰克藏身的密室里亲热 |
[11:13] | They eroticized the Holocaust. | 他们让犹太人大屠杀变得色情起来 |
[11:16] | And since when do middle names equal intimacy? | 什么时候叫别人的中间名代表很亲密了 |
[11:19] | “Hazel Grace?” That’s just cheap. | “海泽尔·格蕾丝” 真廉价 |
[11:22] | What’s yours? | 你的是什么 |
[11:24] | My middle name? | 我的中间名 |
[11:26] | It’s Joanne. | 是乔安 |
[11:28] | – Laura Jo. – Shut up. | -劳拉·乔 -闭嘴 |
[11:32] | God, these movies are so stupid. | 天啊 这些电影真蠢 |
[11:33] | Everyone falls in love in like 15 minutes. | 每个人只要十五分钟就能坠入爱河 |
[11:35] | Just like us. | 就像我们 |
[11:37] | The first time we talked, you gave me drugs. | 我们第一次说话是你卖给我药的时候 |
[11:39] | And you loved it. | 你喜欢得不行 |
[11:42] | I just wish there was one movie that played it real. | 我只是希望能有一部真实点的电影 |
[11:45] | You know? Give me awkwardness, and… | 那种恋爱时的尴尬 |
[11:47] | vaginal agony, and the disposal of bloody sheets. | 阴道剧痛和丢弃初夜后的床单 |
[11:51] | – That could be hard to market. – Am I crazy? | -那样可能会很难推销 -我疯了吗 |
[11:54] | Wasn’t that your first time? | 你的第一次不是那样的吗 |
[11:57] | Uh, I remember less vaginal agony. | 我可不记得有阴道剧痛 |
[12:00] | I just feel bad for the kids | 我只是同情那些觉得 |
[12:01] | who think it’s gonna be forever. | 爱会长存的孩子 |
[12:03] | Like Augustus and Hazel Grace. | 就像奥古斯塔斯和海泽尔·格蕾丝 |
[12:05] | At least I was properly primed. | 至少我准备好了 |
[12:08] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[12:10] | I knew what to expect. | 我知道该期待什么 |
[12:12] | I have friends who didn’t see a dick until high school. | 我有些朋友到了高中才见到老二 |
[12:15] | Well, when did you see your first? | 那你第一次见别人的老二是什么时候 |
[12:17] | Uh… seventh grade? | 初一 |
[12:20] | I snuck out to a party and a sophomore jacked off on my tits. | 我偷偷去派对 一个高二男生射在我胸上 |
[12:25] | Still waiting for a movie version of that one. | 我还等着在电影里出现这样的情节 |
[12:27] | – Jesus. – What? | -老天 -怎么了 |
[12:30] | I was curious, and so was he. | 我和他当时都很好奇 |
[12:34] | Did you get anything out of it? | 那你得到了什么吗 |
[12:37] | The value of getting off? | 高潮的价值 |
[12:39] | So you fuck for the orgasm? | 所以你打炮是为了高潮吗 |
[12:42] | Well, yeah, that’s the best part. | 是啊 那是最好的部分 |
[12:43] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[12:44] | What, because I’m a girl, I’m not supposed to admit that? | 怎么了 我是女的我就不能承认这点吗 |
[12:47] | I know that’s how dudes think about it. | 我知道男生都是这么想的 |
[12:49] | Well, so do we. | 我们也一样 |
[12:52] | You don’t have to do that. | 你用不着这样的 |
[12:54] | Be so cut off just to seem cool or whatever. | 为了装酷如此冷漠 |
[12:58] | I’m not. | 我没有啊 |
[12:59] | I like getting off too. | 我也喜欢高潮 |
[13:01] | But I like the other part more. | 但是我更喜欢另一部分 |
[13:03] | You know, when you get someone, | 当你懂某个人 |
[13:06] | and they get you. | 而他们也懂你 |
[13:10] | What, ’cause I’m a dude, I’m not supposed to admit that? | 怎么 我是男的我就不能承认这点吗 |
[13:15] | – Ah, shit. – What? | -该死 -什么 |
[13:17] | My mom. | 我妈 |
[13:20] | Hello? | 喂 |
[13:34] | Wake up. I have an idea. | 快醒醒 我有个主意 |
[13:41] | – Hi, there. – I don’t know where she is. | -你好 -我不知道她在哪 |
[13:42] | – Don’t you run her calendar? – She’s not micro-chipped. | -你不是负责她日程表的吗 -她又没被植入芯片 |
[13:44] | I don’t track her exact whereabouts. | 我不负责追踪到她的具体下落 |
[13:46] | – Then what do you do? – What do you do? | -那你是干嘛的 -你又是干嘛的 |
[13:49] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[13:59] | Hi. | 你好 |
[14:00] | I’m Alex. Valerie’s brother. | 我是艾利克斯 薇拉莉的弟弟 |
[14:02] | Yeah. Hi. | 对 你好 |
[14:03] | You don’t happen to know where she is, do you? | 你知道她在哪里吗 |
[14:05] | I thought she had a family emergency. | 我还以为她家里出了紧急情况 |
[14:07] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[14:09] | I’m her family, and I have an emergency. | 我就是她的家人 我有紧急情况 |
[14:16] | Yeah, I took my meds. | 我吃了药的 |
[14:19] | Uh, no, I don’t feel nauseous. | 没有 我不感到恶心 |
[14:21] | Okay. | 好的 |
[14:22] | Love you too. | 我也爱你 |
[14:24] | Mom says I got to bounce. | 妈妈说我得回去了 |
[14:27] | Looks like our cry-a-thon is over. | 看来不能继续看电影哭下去了 |
[14:29] | So many tragic endings. | 太多的悲剧结局了 |
[14:34] | You’re supposed to confirm things. | 做事前总是要跟对方确认的啊 |
[14:35] | Business hours, lunch dates, friend requests? | 营业时间 午餐约会 朋友请求 |
[14:39] | Why wouldn’t she confirm moving in with me? | 她搬进来前怎么都不跟我确认一下呢 |
[14:41] | Yeah, I confirm my appointments. | 是啊 我就会确认我的预约 |
[14:43] | – And my client list. – Exactly. | -还有客户名单 -就是啊 |
[14:46] | It’s like she’s willfully obtuse. | 像是她故意这么迟钝的 |
[14:49] | Maybe she didn’t ask | 也许她没有问 |
[14:50] | because you advocated she call off her engagement. | 是因为是你鼓吹她取消订婚的 |
[14:53] | That’s still a leap, to her moving in with me. | 但是因为这样就搬进来还是很突然啊 |
[14:55] | You’ve invited people into your home before | 你以前在人们遭遇危机时 |
[14:57] | when they were in crisis. | 也有邀请他们来你家 |
[14:58] | Yeah, those people leave at the first sign of trouble. | 是 那些人一看到不祥兆头就走 |
[15:01] | Is that what you think Val did? | 你觉得小薇是这样的吗 |
[15:03] | Leave you in your moment of need? | 在你需要她的时候离开 |
[15:05] | I think she’s hiding. | 我觉得她是在逃避 |
[15:06] | Pretending she’s in some fairy-tale romance. | 假装她在一段童话般的浪漫关系里 |
[15:10] | And who is this Jack guy, anyway? | 这个杰克到底是谁 |
[15:12] | He’s like a Salinger character. Living in a hotel? | 他像塞林格笔下的人物 住在宾馆里 |
[15:16] | No. Real people don’t do that. | 不 现实里的人不会这样做的 |
[15:19] | – Jack does. – She should know better. | -杰克做了 -她应该更明白事理 |
[15:22] | He can be very persuasive. | 他很会说服人的 |
[15:31] | – It’s all good. – Yeah. | -不用担心 -嗯 |
[15:32] | See, you just laugh. | 你只要笑 |
[15:33] | You can point like you know people. | 你可以装作你认识他们随便指 |
[15:35] | Don’t make real eye contact. | 但不要有真的眼神接触 |
[15:37] | What story are we telling this time? | 这次我们要讲什么故事呢 |
[15:39] | Doesn’t matter. They’re not gonna listen. | 无所谓 他们不会听的 |
[15:41] | Look at these people. They’re focused on themselves. | 看看这些人 他们只关注自己 |
[15:43] | They’re presenting that they’ve grown, they’ve evolved. | 他们在展示自己长大 成熟了 |
[15:48] | And you think they haven’t? | 你觉得他们没有吗 |
[15:50] | If they had, would they be here? | 如果有 他们怎么会来这儿 |
[15:52] | – And why are we? – ‘Cause. | -那我们为什么我们来 -因为 |
[15:55] | It’s fun to sample someone else’s world. | 体验别人的世界很有意思 |
[15:59] | It’s like a… it’s like a John Hughes movie, | 就像是 像约翰·休斯的电影 |
[16:01] | but everybody’s bald and sad. | 但是所有人都是秃头而且忧伤 |
[16:03] | We’ll make it quick. | 我们不用待太久 |
[16:04] | Honeymoon! | 蜜月 |
[16:06] | Oh, shit. | 该死 |
[16:08] | – School song! – Are you crashing a high school reunion? | -校歌 -你们来参加高中聚会吗 |
[16:13] | – We were. – Little bit. | -刚才是 -算是吧 |
[16:14] | – Kind of lame, huh? – Right. | -有点无趣对吗 -对 |
[16:16] | Yeah, I think we’re gonna sneak out. | 对 我觉得我们要先走了 |
[16:17] | Take us with you, please. | 请带上我们 |
[16:23] | – After this song. – Just… just one. | -这首歌结束以后 -就一首 |
[16:26] | – Naturally. – Are you gonna? | -当然了 -你们要 |
[16:26] | You know what? Yeah. Yes. Yes. Yes. | 行 行 |
[17:04] | Cheers. | 干杯 |
[17:18] | Thank God, they gave me two lectures | 谢天谢地 你不在的这段时间 |
[17:20] | about Botox while you were out. | 她们给我上了两节关于瘦脸针的课 |
[17:22] | Yeah. You’d think one would be enough. | 你以为一节就够了 |
[17:25] | How do you cook with these ingredients? | 你要怎么用这些食材做饭 |
[17:27] | – What? – It’s the state Taxas. | -什么 -都是因为德克萨斯州 |
[17:30] | Food producers need to cut corners to stay competitive. | 食品制造商为了保持竞争力只能偷工减料 |
[17:33] | That’s an incredible leap of logic. | 你这逻辑也太不靠谱了 |
[17:34] | If you ever went to Texas, you’d understand. | 如果你去过德州 你就理解了 |
[17:37] | Yeah, I’ve been to Texas. It’s a dump outside of Austin. | 我去过 是奥斯汀外面的一个垃圾场 |
[17:39] | – Austin is not Texas. – Yes, it is. | -奥斯汀不是德州 -是的 |
[17:42] | Austin is a city in Texas. | 奥斯汀是德州的一个城市 |
[17:44] | I think what Alex is trying to say | 我觉得艾利克斯是想说 |
[17:45] | is that while we’ve loved seeing you, | 虽然我们很开心见到你们 |
[17:47] | it would be best if you headed back home tomorrow. | 但是你们最好明天回家 |
[17:50] | We’re not leaving. | 我们不会走的 |
[17:51] | We’ve been talking to realtors. | 我们有和房地产经纪人沟通 |
[17:53] | There are some very interesting rental opportunities here. | 有些出租的房子挺不错的 |
[17:56] | We’ll find you a place of your own. | 我们会给你找个你自己的住所 |
[17:58] | Hmm, you know what? That’s not a terrible idea. | 这主意还不赖 |
[18:01] | Be good for you to have some space. | 有独立空间对你也好 |
[18:03] | If you wanted. | 如果你愿意的话 |
[18:04] | Finally, some reason. | 终于有点理智了 |
[18:09] | – Alex. – What? | -艾利克斯 -怎么了 |
[18:17] | I’m not going anywhere. | 我哪儿也不去 |
[18:21] | Let’s go Titans! | 巨人走起 |
[18:51] | Holy shit! | 我的天 |
[18:52] | That was… oh, my gosh. | 这真是 我的天呐 |
[18:54] | oh, my gosh. | 我的天呐 |
[18:55] | Oh, my God. | 我的天呐 |
[19:02] | See you, Laura Jo. | 再见 劳拉·乔 |
[19:04] | That’s not gonna become a thing. | 你可别叫习惯了 |
[19:06] | Yeah, we’ll see. | 我们拭目以待 |
[19:11] | All right. | 好了 |
[19:24] | Help me. | 帮帮我 |
[19:26] | Not now. | 现在没空 |
[19:44] | So, how… how did you steal her away? | 所以 你是怎么俘获她的 |
[19:47] | I threw a rager, | 我开了个大型派对 |
[19:49] | and I got him so drunk, he passed out. | 把他灌得烂醉 他昏睡了过去 |
[19:52] | That’s the oldest trick in the book… love it. | 老掉牙的把戏 我喜欢 |
[19:54] | That’s the best night of my life. | 那是我这辈子最美好的一晚 |
[19:58] | And the next day, I broke up with Eddie. | 第二天 我就和艾迪分手了 |
[20:01] | He’s a day trader now. | 他现在是日内交易员 |
[20:06] | Eddie! He’s going to town on that dance floor. | 艾迪 他要在舞池里尽情作乐了 |
[20:10] | So, when did you realize you loved each other? | 你们什么时候意识到彼此相爱的 |
[20:14] | It… well, God, oh, us? | 天呐 我们吗 |
[20:16] | So many little moments, I think. | 有许多小瞬间吧 |
[20:17] | I knew our first date. | 第一次约会我就知道了 |
[20:19] | How… how do you know? | 你 你怎么知道 |
[20:21] | You know, actually, maybe second date, | 其实也许是第二次约会 |
[20:23] | if you count my light stalking? | 如果把我偷偷跟踪她也算成约会的话 |
[20:26] | We snuck up to the roof of a hotel, | 我们溜到酒店顶层 |
[20:29] | and I asked her one of those | 我问了她一个老套 |
[20:32] | trite questions you ask to sound deep and impressive. | 但听上去又深沉难忘的问题 |
[20:36] | What’d you ask? | 你问了什么 |
[20:37] | What was the best minute of her life. | 她生命中最美妙的一刻是什么 |
[20:41] | Most people go obvious. | 大多数人的回答都很没创意 |
[20:43] | Easy. | 很简单 |
[20:46] | But she didn’t. | 但她没有 |
[20:48] | She went to a dark place. | 她讲了一个阴暗的故事 |
[20:50] | And she spun it into something life-affirming. | 她将之转化为积极向上的能量 |
[20:54] | And in that minute, I knew her. | 就在那一刻 我懂了她 |
[20:59] | And I knew I wanted to experience everything with her. | 我知道我想和她一起经历一切 |
[21:06] | – That was sweet. – Making me look bad. | -真有爱 -让我像个坏人 |
[21:14] | Wait. | 等等 |
[21:16] | – Is that? – Yeah. | -那是 -嗯 |
[21:22] | Ow! It’s cold! | 好冷 |
[22:32] | Laura Jo. | 劳拉·乔 |
[22:33] | Stop! | 别叫了 |
[22:36] | How’s your mom? | 你妈妈怎么样了 |
[22:37] | Drinking to forget. Yours? | 借酒消愁中 你的呢 |
[22:39] | I’d wager the same. | 肯定和你妈一样 |
[22:42] | You know, we could finish our marathon if we got creative. | 我们要是脑洞大点 可以完成马拉松观影 |
[22:46] | Two screens. One movie. | 两个屏幕 一部电影 |
[22:49] | “Me, Earl, and the Dying Girl.” | 《我和厄尔以及将死的女孩》 |
[22:51] | Aww, you miss me. | 你想我了 |
[22:52] | I do not! | 才没有 |
[22:55] | All right, yeah, give me a second to queue it up. | 好吧 让我先把电影排进去 |
[22:57] | Okay. | 好 |
[23:19] | 劳拉 我需要你 | |
[23:40] | Laura. I’m… I’m here. | 劳拉 我 我来了 |
[23:43] | – Are you okay? – What? | -你还好吗 -什么 |
[23:45] | Yeah. I’m fine. | 嗯 我很好 |
[23:48] | Why? | 干嘛这么问 |
[23:57] | You! | 你 |
[23:58] | Downstairs. Now! | 给我马上下楼 |
[24:12] | What? | 干嘛 |
[24:13] | How dare you text me from her phone. | 你竟敢用她的手机给我发短信 |
[24:15] | You’re her mom. | 你是她妈 |
[24:16] | You don’t just leave for three days. | 你不能平白无故离开三天 |
[24:18] | Oh, don’t pretend that this is about Laura. | 别假装这跟劳拉有关 |
[24:21] | You didn’t listen to me, | 你当初不听我劝告 |
[24:22] | and now you’ve orchestrated a crisis like always! | 现在你像往常一样策划了一场危机 |
[24:26] | How would you know? | 你又如何知道 |
[24:28] | You’re too busy playing dress-up with your man-child. | 你和你的大男孩玩换装游戏玩得不亦乐乎 |
[24:30] | Okay, Alex. | 好吧 艾利克斯 |
[24:31] | – Okay. Okay. – What? | -好 好 -怎么 |
[24:33] | You think… you think you’re special? | 你以为 你以为你很特别 |
[24:35] | You think you mean something to him? | 你以为你对他很重要 |
[24:37] | Oh, my gosh, you’re sad. | 天啊 你真可悲 |
[24:38] | You’re just, like… | 你 |
[24:39] | you’re just so sad. | 你可悲至极 |
[24:40] | This is what he does. The hotel? That’s his spot. | 他就是干这个的 酒店是他的地盘 |
[24:44] | He does that with everyone, Valerie. | 他和所有人都这么干 薇拉莉 |
[24:46] | He did it with your friend Jennifer. | 他和你朋友珍妮弗也这么干 |
[24:50] | So? What am I supposed to do? | 所以我要怎么做 |
[24:53] | Should I just watch while you let your ex-girlfriend | 看你前女友在你客厅里 |
[24:57] | set up fucking shop in your living room? | 开该死的商店吗 |
[24:59] | No. | 不 |
[25:01] | You’re supposed to help me get her out! | 你该帮我把她赶出去 |
[25:03] | I can’t help you. | 我帮不了你 |
[25:07] | Not anymore. | 再也帮不了了 |
[25:09] | You’ve done this to me for 30 years, | 你让我帮了你三十年 |
[25:11] | and for some reason, I let you. | 出于某种原因我也纵容了你 |
[25:16] | ‘Cause I thought it was a sibling duty or something. | 因为我以为这是姐弟间的义务 |
[25:19] | But not this time. | 但这次不行 |
[25:22] | This time, you can drown alone. | 这次你就自我沉沦吧 |
[25:26] | Sibling duty? | 姐弟间的义务 |
[25:28] | You help me? | 你帮我 |
[25:30] | Yeah. | 对 |
[25:31] | I let you into my home, | 我让你住进我家 |
[25:33] | and you fucked my girlfriend. | 而你上了我女朋友 |
[25:36] | I loved Emmy. | 我当时那么爱艾米 |
[25:39] | I was really happy with her. | 和她在一起我很幸福 |
[25:41] | And you took that from me. | 而你将其夺走 |
[25:45] | Who’s Emmy? | 谁是艾米 |
[26:35] | Wait. It’s okay. | 等下 没事的 |
[26:50] | Okay. Okay. | 好了 好了 |
[26:54] | Okay. Okay. Let’s go. | 好了 好了 开干吧 |
[27:31] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[27:34] | All of this just got totally out of hand. | 一切都失控了 |
[27:38] | And I, um, I should have said something sooner. | 我该早点说些什么的 |
[27:41] | But now… | 可现在 |
[27:44] | It’s fascinating. | 真让人陶醉 |
[27:48] | You think you’re this man of the world. | 你觉得自己饱经世故 |
[27:50] | This bastion of truth. | 智周万物 |
[27:52] | But you’re just a self-absorbed boy | 但你不过是个 |
[27:54] | who wants what he can’t have. | 痴心妄想的自恋男 |
[27:56] | You think that’s original? | 你觉得这很新颖 |
[27:58] | Fuck. | 靠 |
[28:02] | Ah, you’re so obvious, | 你了无新意 |
[28:03] | and you’re so afraid of anything real | 你害怕一切真实的东西 |
[28:05] | that you’d rather blow yourself up | 你宁愿毁掉自己 |
[28:06] | than let anyone else in. | 也不愿接受任何人 |
[28:09] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[28:12] | You know, what you get in this life | 你从这种生活中产出什么 |
[28:14] | is exactly what you put out. | 就得到什么 |
[28:16] | Which, for you, is nothing. | 对你来说也就是什么都没有 |
[28:21] | Oh, and you have creepy fucking eyebrows. | 对了 你还有瘆人的眉毛 |
[28:36] | Get some breakfast? | 要吃早餐吗 |
[28:40] | I should probably get home. | 我该回家了 |
[28:47] | I’m out the next couple of weeks, | 接下来几周我不在 |
[28:49] | but I’ll give you a call when I get back? | 不过我回来后会给你电话 |
[28:53] | Okay. | 好的 |
[30:28] | Valerie! | 薇拉莉 |