时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:04] | Ova, make two espressos. | 蛋蛋 做两杯浓缩咖啡 |
[01:07] | Coming right up, John. | 马上就来 约翰 |
[01:14] | She does, like, everything you ask, huh? | 她会满足你的一切要求 是吗 |
[01:17] | It’s consensual. | 两厢情愿的 |
[01:20] | Maybe you should follow her lead and take my car on your trip. | 也许你该听她指路 开我的车踏上你的旅程 |
[01:23] | Nothing like a luxury vehicle on a road to hell. | 开豪车上路去地狱最棒了 |
[01:26] | You won’t regret it, I promise. | 你不会后悔的 我保证 |
[01:27] | The car or the trip? | 车还是旅程 |
[01:31] | I keep telling myself, | 我一直跟自己说 |
[01:32] | “Don’t worry. It’s three against one.” | “别担心 是三对一” |
[01:34] | And surely, the emotional damage | 当然 情感伤害 |
[01:36] | – is done by now, right? – Tell me this isn’t | -已经造成了 -告诉我 这不是 |
[01:37] | the greatest espresso known to mankind. | 人类已知最棒的浓缩咖啡 |
[01:41] | Ova, shower on in the master bath. | 蛋蛋 打开主浴室的淋浴 |
[01:44] | The shower is heating up. | 加热中 |
[01:46] | Ova, | 蛋蛋 |
[01:47] | what horrors does my mother have in store for me today? | 我妈今天给我准备了什么糟心事 |
[01:51] | I’m sorry. I can’t answer that question. | 抱歉 我回答不了这问题 |
[01:53] | Then you’re no good to me. | 那你对我就没什么用处 |
[02:01] | It’s pretty good. | 很好喝 |
[02:14] | There will be no questions in any format | 在我认为自己可以作答前 |
[02:17] | until I deem myself fit to respond. | 拒绝任何形式的问题 |
[02:20] | Also, I must be fed and watered | 还有 必须定期 |
[02:22] | with relative frequency. | 给我喂食喂水 |
[02:25] | These are the conditions of my participation, | 这些是我参加的条件 |
[02:27] | and there’s no room for negotiation. | 没有谈判余地 |
[02:31] | Got it. | 懂了 |
[02:34] | You look like you were | 你看上去像是 |
[02:37] | dragged through a hedge backwards. | 从树篱中倒着被拖了出去 |
[02:40] | That was a statement, not a question. | 这是陈述 不是提问 |
[02:50] | I’d like a banana strawberry sandwich, please. | 我想要一份香蕉草莓三明治 谢谢 |
[02:52] | Mom wants a banana strawberry sandwich. | 妈妈想要一份香蕉草莓三明治 |
[02:55] | Oh, there we go. That’s a good piece. | 对了 很不错 |
[02:57] | Mm, mushy. Beautiful. | 又软又稠 真漂亮 |
[03:02] | Do you want to maybe talk about last night, or… | 你想谈谈昨晚的事吗 还是 |
[03:08] | Yeah, it feels like we probably should. | 感觉我们是该谈谈 |
[03:11] | – Right? – Right. | -对吗 -嗯 |
[03:13] | ‘Cause this | 因为 |
[03:14] | kind of pretty big thing happened. | 这事还挺大的 |
[03:17] | Why are bananas yellow? | 香蕉为什么是黄色的 |
[03:20] | That’s a good question, | 好问题 |
[03:21] | – Monkey. – That is. | -宝贝 -没错 |
[03:25] | Uh, “Bananas turn yellow when they ripen | 香蕉熟了后就会变成黄色 |
[03:27] | “Due to the decreased amount of chlorophyll, | 因为叶绿色含量的下降 |
[03:29] | in a process similar to leaves turning from green to red.” | 过程跟叶子从绿色变为红色类似 |
[03:33] | However, “Not all bananas turn bright yellow, | 然而 不是所有的香蕉都会变成亮黄色 |
[03:36] | “And some varieties have red, purple, or green skins, | 有些品种会变成红色 紫色或者绿色 |
[03:39] | even when ripe.” | 即使在熟了以后 |
[03:40] | I like bananas. | 我喜欢香蕉 |
[03:42] | Good. | 很好 |
[03:48] | So–sorry, you were saying? | 抱歉 你刚说到哪儿了 |
[03:49] | I, uh, was n– | 我 |
[03:51] | no, I thought you were saying… | 没 我以为你说 |
[03:52] | We’re here. | 我们到了 |
[03:54] | What? | 天呐 |
[03:55] | – Yep, your best friend. – Look who it is! | -没错 你最好的朋友 -瞧瞧是谁 |
[03:58] | – Is that who I think it is? – Auntie Val! | -是我想的那谁吗 -小薇姨妈 |
[04:01] | Hi! | 你好呀 |
[04:03] | – I like bananas. – What? | -我喜欢香蕉 -什么 |
[04:06] | Carrie, you’re not going to believe this, | 凯瑞 你不会相信的 |
[04:07] | but I like bananas, too! | 但我也喜欢香蕉 |
[04:09] | She’s gone banana-crazy this morning. | 她今早疯狂爱上了香蕉 |
[04:10] | Oh, do you want to get up? How can I say no? | 你想起来吗 我怎么能拒绝 |
[04:13] | Are you ready to rock this? | 你准备好了吗 |
[04:14] | Yeah, let’s do it. | 让暴风雨来得更猛烈些吧 |
[04:16] | – Yeah? – What happened to her? | -是吗 -她怎么了 |
[04:17] | Oh, the accused is not taking any questions. | 被告不接受提问 |
[04:21] | I see some bananas for the road I wouldn’t mind taking. | 我看到香蕉了 可以带上路 |
[04:24] | All right, uh, give my love to your mom. | 替我向你妈妈转达我的爱 |
[04:26] | Absolutely not. | 绝不 |
[04:28] | So I’ll, uh-I’ll see you when you get back? | 那就等你回来再见了 |
[04:30] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[04:32] | – Definitely, yeah. – Okay. | -当然 -好 |
[04:34] | Okay, um, | 好的 |
[04:38] | – Ah, bye. – Yeah. | -拜拜 -嗯 |
[04:39] | Thank you. I am going to cherish this | 谢谢你 我会永远 |
[04:41] | forever and ever. | 珍惜这个的 |
[04:44] | She doesn’t give them out to everyone. | 她可不随便给人的 |
[04:45] | – No? – No, very rare. – Oh, why thank you! | -是吗 -是的 很少见 -感激涕零 |
[04:48] | Go to Mama. | 去妈妈那 |
[04:49] | Okay. | 好的 |
[04:50] | – Have fun. – Oh, thank you. | -玩得开心 -谢谢 |
[04:53] | Bye, Rae. | 再见 雷 |
[04:54] | – Bye! – Bye, Carrie. | -再见 -再见 凯瑞 |
[04:56] | Okay, let’s get this over with. | 行了 我们快去快回 |
[04:57] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[05:02] | Has anyone seen my car keys? | 有人看到我的车钥匙了吗 |
[05:03] | I’m driving. | 我开车 |
[05:07] | Uh, what? | 什么 |
[05:12] | I mean, if you’re gonna have a midlife crisis 15 years ago, | 如果你15年前有中年危机的话 |
[05:16] | this is the car for it. | 这车最合适不过了 |
[05:18] | I actually like the Defender. Classic off-roading vehicle. | 我其实喜欢路虎卫士 经典的越野车 |
[05:22] | But I guess that’s not John’s thing. | 但我想约翰并不感冒 |
[05:25] | Vinyl was an interesting choice, huh? | 乙烯基是个很有意思的选择 |
[05:27] | Not a ton of leg room, is there? | 放腿的空间不多 |
[05:31] | Think that might bother me. | 可能会让我很不舒服 |
[05:35] | Yep, it would. | 没错 确实会 |
[05:38] | Oh, wait, shit. | 等等 我靠 |
[05:39] | No USB port | 没有USB接口 |
[05:41] | for my “Road to Nowhere” playlist. | 没法放我的”路在何方”歌单了 |
[05:44] | Kind of a bummer. I spent a decent amount of time on that. | 真可惜 我可是花了好些时间才弄好的 |
[05:47] | Guess it’s Top 40 and religious rock radio for us. | 看来只能听榜单前40名歌曲和宗教摇滚广播了 |
[05:54] | Hm, that’s weird. | 真奇怪 |
[05:56] | No radio presets. | 没有预置广播 |
[05:59] | Should we get CDs? | 要不要放CD |
[06:01] | I’m thinking best of The Eagles. | 我想放老鹰乐队精选 |
[06:07] | I’ve hit the mother lode. | 我找到宝了 |
[06:10] | Is that a cognac tan? | 这是酒红色皮革吗 |
[06:12] | Okay, you know what? | 知道吗 |
[06:13] | How about you just sit here in this luxurious, high-end vehicle | 你就老老实实坐在这辆豪华高端的车里 |
[06:17] | and enjoy the ride. | 好好享受行不行 |
[06:19] | Fine. | 好的 |
[06:22] | Laura, you want some water? | 劳拉 你要喝水吗 |
[06:26] | Shit. | 该死 |
[06:31] | I told you I should’ve sat in the front. | 跟你说了我该坐前面的 |
[06:33] | Oh, it was that fucking banana. | 都怪那该死的香蕉 |
[06:36] | This is a bad omen. | 这是不祥的预兆 |
[06:37] | Ever since we got in this car, things have been off, | 自从我们上了这车后 事情就各种不对劲 |
[06:39] | and not just the upholstery. | 不仅是车内装潢 |
[06:42] | What if this awful car is trying to send us a message? | 有没有可能是这辆破车想给我们传达信息 |
[06:45] | What message? | 什么信息 |
[06:46] | “Stay away, children. Quit while you’re ahead.” | 躲得远远的 孩子们 见好就收 |
[06:49] | What about “Hey, kids, it’s been four fucking years. | 怎么不是 孩子们 已经四年了 |
[06:52] | – Get it over with”? – Four years. | -一了百了 -四年 |
[06:54] | Look. | 听着 |
[06:55] | Mom’s our Olympics. | 老妈就是我们的奥运会 |
[06:57] | We’ve been training for this. | 我们为这个一直在训练 |
[06:58] | This is our shot | 这是我们的机会 |
[06:59] | and if we miss this cycle, she might be dead. | 要是我们错过这个周期 她可能死掉 |
[07:03] | I can make peace with that. | 这我能接受 |
[07:05] | Okay, everyone, big news. | 各位 重大新闻 |
[07:09] | I’m not going to puke again. | 我不会再吐了 |
[07:10] | Right, I’ll alert the media. | 我去通知媒体 |
[07:13] | Look, Val, we tried. Let’s just call it. | 小薇 我们尽力了 要不回去吧 |
[07:15] | Oh, come on, Alex! | 拜托 艾利克斯 |
[07:17] | All for one, one for all. | 人人为我 我为人人 |
[07:19] | There is no I in “Team.” We’re stronger together. | 团队里面无个人 我们在一起更强大 |
[07:22] | All right, I’m having flashbacks | 好吧 我想起了 |
[07:23] | – to JV basketball. – Okay, get in the car. | -大学篮球二队 -上车 |
[07:26] | Can I drive? | 我能开车吗 |
[07:27] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[07:29] | Yes! | 棒 |
[07:31] | How you doing over there? | 你在这个座位怎么样 |
[07:34] | Two thumbs up. | 很好 |
[07:36] | Hey, remember the time I got food poisoning | 记得那次我在毛伊岛 |
[07:38] | from a squid in Maui? | 吃鱿鱼食物中毒吗 |
[07:40] | Oh, yes. The purge. | 记得 泻药 |
[07:42] | What happened? | 发生了什么 |
[07:43] | Mom made him eat more squid. | 妈妈让他吃更多的鱿鱼 |
[07:47] | She suspected I’d been possessed | 她怀疑我被 |
[07:48] | by the Hawaiian god of the underworld. | 夏威夷冥界之神附身了 |
[07:51] | Kanaloa. | 卡纳洛阿 |
[07:52] | Kanaloa! That’s, uh, who she used to pray to | 卡纳洛阿 她以前放洗澡水 |
[07:54] | when she drew her baths. | 祷告的对象就是卡纳洛阿 |
[07:56] | Sure. God for every occasion. | 当然 万能神 |
[07:58] | God. | 上帝 |
[08:00] | Um, do you guys remember | 你们还记得 |
[08:01] | when Mom told me at Dad’s funeral | 妈在爸的葬礼上跟我说 |
[08:04] | that he wasn’t actually my dad? | 他其实不是我爸吗 |
[08:06] | I do. | 我记得 |
[08:07] | Oh, halcyon days. | 太平的日子 |
[08:11] | “Oh, Valerie. He’s not your father.” | 薇拉莉 他不是你父亲 |
[08:17] | You know, | 你知道 |
[08:19] | it is nice to leave LA sometimes, isn’t it? | 偶尔离开下洛杉矶也挺好的 |
[08:22] | Makes me miss it. | 让我想念它 |
[08:23] | Been gone three hours. | 才离开了3个小时 |
[08:25] | I really like where I live. | 我真的很喜欢我生活的地方 |
[08:27] | Oh, yes. | 棒 |
[08:29] | Nice. | 不错 |
[08:31] | Are you sexting at the table? | 你在餐桌上发性短信吗 |
[08:33] | Uh, no, the interior designer sent over some graphics. | 没 室内设计师发来了一些图 |
[08:36] | I thought you were the interior designer. | 你不是室内设计师吗 |
[08:38] | I am, but… | 我是 但 |
[08:40] | uh, John has a person I’m using as well. | 约翰认识一个人 我也在用 |
[08:43] | Uh, okay, so… | 那个 |
[08:45] | just scroll, and then you can see what the store looks like now. | 往下滑 你就能看到现在店里的样子 |
[08:52] | His person is way more modern than you. | 他的人比你时髦多了 |
[08:55] | Yeah, I know. I’m trying to mix it up a little bit. | 我知道 我想走混搭风 |
[08:57] | I liked the pink wall idea, though. | 不过我喜欢粉色墙的主意 |
[09:00] | Mm. Do you like the taps? | 你喜欢酒桶吗 |
[09:01] | Do you? Because I was on the fence, | 你呢 我之前本来还很犹豫的 |
[09:03] | and now I think I’m just starting to come around on those. | 但现在我觉得还挺不错 |
[09:05] | I mean, I know they’re a thing. | 我知道有这回事 |
[09:08] | Um, I gotta go to the bathroom. | 我得去趟洗手间 |
[09:11] | Oh, okay. | 好 |
[09:12] | Wait! Hey, hey. | 等等 |
[09:13] | Wait, wait, wait, Alex. This is a work in progress, okay? | 等等 艾利克斯 这个作品还未完成 好吗 |
[09:19] | What do you think? | 你觉得怎么样 |
[09:22] | “Under the Tuscan Sun” Meets “Basic Instinct.” | 《托斯卡纳艳阳下》遇上《本能》 |
[09:25] | It’s a bold statement, at least. | 至少是个很大胆的主张 |
[09:26] | – Do you like it? – Sure. | -你喜欢吗 -当然 |
[09:28] | John’s new store looks great. | 约翰的新店看上去很棒 |
[09:30] | His celebrity friends are really gonna love it. | 他的名人朋友一定会喜欢的 |
[09:35] | If you like it, I like it. | 如果你喜欢 我就喜欢 |
[09:37] | I do like it. | 我确实喜欢 |
[09:40] | Pay the check. | 买单 |
[10:01] | Man, what is his problem today? | 他今天什么毛病 |
[10:08] | There was, like, so many things I could say to him. | 他的槽点不要太多 |
[10:11] | At least I’m trying to change my life. | 至少我在努力改变我的生活 |
[10:14] | I mean, hey, Alex, | 我是说 艾利克斯 |
[10:17] | who died and made you the spokesperson | 谁死了 让你成了 |
[10:19] | for healthy relationship choices, huh? | 健康关系选择的代言人了 |
[10:22] | Did “The View” call and ask you to comment on… | 《视野》有联系你让你就…发表评论吗 |
[10:28] | I don’t know, monogamy? | 一夫一妻制吗 |
[10:34] | No, they did not. | 不 他们没有 |
[10:40] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[10:41] | Yeah. You know, just your average existential crisis hangover. | 嗯 就是普通的存在危机宿醉 |
[10:47] | You want to talk about it? | 你想谈谈吗 |
[10:49] | ‘Cause we got some hours to kill. | 我们时间多的是 |
[10:51] | I’m okay. | 我没事 |
[10:54] | You know, Alex’s problem isn’t with John. | 艾利克斯的问题不是约翰 |
[10:58] | It’s with Rae. | 是雷 |
[10:59] | Why? I thought they were okay. | 为什么 他们不是和好了吗 |
[11:01] | Clearly, ’cause after the party ended, they had sex with each other. | 显而易见 因为在派对结束后 他们做了爱 |
[11:06] | No. | 不是吧 |
[11:07] | Didn’t you see their good-bye? | 你没看到他们道别的样子吗 |
[11:10] | That awkward nose boop? | 尴尬的戳鼻 |
[11:12] | And she was wearing the same clothes, | 她穿着同样的衣服 |
[11:14] | and he’s a teenager with no subtlety, so… | 而他是个好不含蓄的青少年 |
[11:46] | I’m driving. | 我开车 |
[11:47] | Cool. | 行 |
[12:02] | When did you tell Rae we’ll be back tomorrow? | 你跟雷说我们明天几点会回去 |
[12:05] | I said around lunchtime. | 大概午饭时间 |
[12:06] | Cool, cool. | 好的 |
[12:10] | So did you have a chance to talk to her after the party, or.. | 那派对结束后你和她有谈话吗 |
[12:15] | – Yeah, she was good. – Oh, good. | -嗯 她没问题了 -很好 |
[12:16] | Oh, that’s great. | 太好了 |
[12:18] | Friends first, right? | 朋友最重要 对吗 |
[12:20] | Yes. | 是的 |
[12:24] | ‘Cause you wouldn’t want to do anything to fuck that up, | 因为你可不想做任何事破坏那关系 |
[12:27] | like… | 比如 |
[12:29] | um, sleeping with her last night. | 昨晚和她睡觉 |
[12:35] | Jesus, I knew it. | 天啊 我就知道 |
[12:36] | For your information, she kissed me… | 以防你不知道 是她吻的我 |
[12:39] | And she was sober. | 而且她是清醒的 |
[12:40] | Oh, okay. Well, that changes everything. | 好吧 这真是改变了一切 |
[12:43] | Uh, it does. | 当然了 |
[12:44] | How many times have you had sober sex in your life? | 你这辈子有过几次清醒的性爱 |
[12:46] | Really? That is completely beside the point. | 不是吧 这根本不是重点 |
[12:48] | No, it is the point, | 这就是重点 |
[12:50] | and by the way, the sex was great, | 对了 过程很棒 |
[12:52] | and everything’s working out like it should. | 一切进展都很顺利 |
[12:54] | Oh, yeah? Then how come it was so awkward this morning | 是吗 那今早怎么那么尴尬 |
[12:57] | when you were, like– did that little fucking finger boop thing. | 你用你手指去戳她鼻子 |
[12:59] | You know, every once in a while, Alex, | 每隔一段时间 艾利克斯 |
[13:00] | I think “Wow, did he really listen to me? | 我就想 “他真有听我的话吗 |
[13:02] | This time, it’s gonna just be different.” | 这次 肯定会不一样” |
[13:04] | I am so sorry you don’t approve. | 我很遗憾你不批准 |
[13:06] | I guess I’m not allowed to love the mother of my child. | 看来我不能爱我孩子的母亲 |
[13:08] | No, just convenient that you declare that love | 真便利啊 她刚刚有了男友 |
[13:11] | as soon as she finally gets a boyfriend. | 你就爱上她了 |
[13:13] | Actually, she and Jeff had a fight last night. | 实际上 她昨晚和杰夫吵架了 |
[13:15] | Oh, okay. All right, never mind. | 好 当我没说 |
[13:16] | Sorry. All’s well. | 抱歉 一切都好 |
[13:18] | – What are you doing? – Well, because… | -你在干什么 -因为 |
[13:21] | I mean, you know… | 你懂的 |
[13:23] | You know what this reminds me of? | 你知道这让我想起了什么 |
[13:24] | Don’t fucking say it. | 别说出来 |
[13:25] | What? You’re Sarah Finn’ing her. | 怎么 你在莎拉·芬她 |
[13:27] | Sarah Finn is not a verb, and this is nothing like that. | 莎拉·芬不是动词 而且这跟那完全不一样 |
[13:29] | Except it’s exactly that. | 明明就一样 |
[13:30] | Heaven forbid I might have actually learned something | 真是苍天不容啊 我从我和莎拉·芬的关系中 |
[13:32] | from what happened with Sarah Finn. | 什么都没学到 |
[13:34] | You never learn anything. | 你从来什么都不学 |
[13:37] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么呢 |
[13:38] | As–you–all you ever do | 你从来只会 |
[13:39] | is just push all your feelings onto everybody else, | 你的感受抛给别人 |
[13:42] | and then as soon as anybody tries to love you back, | 然后一旦任何人想爱你 |
[13:44] | you just self-destruct. | 你就自爆 |
[13:45] | Why is it doing this? | 怎么回事 |
[13:46] | – What is that noise? – What did you do? | -哪儿来的声音 -你干了什么 |
[13:47] | I didn’t do anything. Just what’s that noise? | 我什么都没干 这什么声音 |
[13:49] | – Did you hit the gear shift? – I didn’t touch a fucking thing. | -你碰到了变速杆了吗 -我什么都没碰 |
[13:52] | God damn it. | 该死 |
[13:57] | Does anyone else feel like the gods | 还有人觉得是诸神 |
[13:58] | are conspiring to keep us from our destination? | 在共谋 阻止我们到达目的地吗 |
[14:01] | Oh, finally. | 终于来了 |
[14:23] | Nice knowing you. | 很高兴认识你 |
[14:25] | Howdy! | 你们好啊 |
[14:27] | Haven’t seen one of those in a while. What’d you all do to her? | 很久没看到这款车了 你们对它做了什么 |
[14:28] | I don’t know. She’s working fine, | 不知道 本来好好的 |
[14:30] | – and then all of a sudden– – Starts sputtering, and it stopped. | -然后突然 -开始发出劈啪声 然后就停下了 |
[14:32] | Stopped? | 停下 |
[14:33] | Yeah, in the middle of the road. | 对 在路中间 |
[14:35] | Did you fill her up with, uh, pump gas, unleaded? | 你是不是加了无铅汽油 |
[14:38] | – Yeah. – Yeah? | -是的 -是吗 |
[14:40] | Well, that was a bad idea. | 那可不明智 |
[14:44] | Oh, you motherfucker. | 你个蠢货 |
[14:47] | That is both a ridiculous place and font to put it in. | 警示的位置和字体都太荒谬了 |
[14:52] | We are gonna be so late. | 我们会迟到超久 |
[14:54] | We should’ve turned around when you vomited. | 你呕吐的时候我们就该倒回去的 |
[14:56] | – It really was a sign. – Oh, no, you don’t. | -那真的是个暗示 -少来 |
[14:58] | This is a you problem, not a me problem. | 这是你的问题 不是我的问题 |
[15:00] | I got distracted at the pump. | 我在加油的时候分心了 |
[15:04] | There was a woman. | 当时有个女人 |
[15:05] | A woman? | 一个女人 |
[15:07] | You don’t say. | 真的吗 |
[15:10] | Well, she was not of this world. | 她不是这个世界的 |
[15:15] | Well, there’s good news and bad news. | 有好消息和坏消息 |
[15:16] | The good news is | 好消息是 |
[15:17] | I’m gonna have your tank flushed by sundown. | 我可以在日落前把油箱冲洗干净 |
[15:19] | – Okay. – The bad news is | -好的 -坏消息是 |
[15:20] | you may have compromised your fuel system. | 你可能损害到了你的燃料系统 |
[15:24] | What does that mean? | 什么意思 |
[15:26] | Means you might need a new fuel pump, | 意思是你或许需要一个新的燃料泵 |
[15:28] | filter, injector, spark plugs… | 过滤器 喷射器 火花塞 |
[15:30] | You know, I’m not gonna know till I take it apart, | 在我拆分完之前 我也无法确定 |
[15:32] | but that’s gonna be mañana at the soonest. | 但最早也得要明天了 |
[15:34] | You know, there’s a, uh, motel down the road | 那边有家汽车旅馆 |
[15:37] | and a pretty decent bar and restaurant across the street. | 街对面有个不错的酒吧和餐馆 |
[15:40] | Tell them Cyril sent you. | 跟他们说西里尔介绍你们来的 |
[15:41] | – All right, thank you. – Yeah. | -好的 谢谢 -客气 |
[15:43] | Sorry, sugar. | 我很遗憾 宝贝 |
[15:49] | This feels like good news, right? | 感觉像是好消息 对吗 |
[15:51] | I bet good news. | 我打赌是好消息 |
[16:00] | Call Mom. | 给妈打电话 |
[16:02] | I’d really rather not. | 还是不要吧 |
[16:03] | Why? She loves to hear about your failures. | 为什么 她喜欢听你的失败 |
[16:06] | If we’d brought my car in the first place, | 要是我们一开始就开我的车 |
[16:08] | we could be there in person to tell her about | 我们就能到那亲自跟她说 |
[16:10] | all your errors in judgment. | 你所有的判断失误 |
[16:11] | Eh, I’ll text her. | 我给她发短信 |
[16:15] | Check us in. | 帮我们办理入住 |
[16:19] | God. | 老天 |
[16:21] | I mean, did I do anything so wrong? | 我犯了什么大错吗 |
[16:24] | I mean… | 我是说 |
[16:30] | You were right. That car’s a dream to drive. | 你说得没错 那车太棒了 |
[16:33] | Um, in fact, I may not give it back to you. | 实际上 我可能不会还给你 |
[16:37] | Anyway–oh, I love the graphics that you sent over, | 总之 我喜欢你发来的图 |
[16:40] | so, uh, call me and we can go through them. | 回我电话 我们可以一起讨论 |
[16:43] | Okay. Bye. | 好的 再见 |
[16:50] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[16:55] | Oh, um, sorry. Could you please, uh, | 抱歉 你能 |
[16:57] | bring me a very large glass of red wine? Thank you. | 给我来一大杯红酒吗 谢谢 |
[17:03] | Oh, God. Whatever. | 老天 无所谓了 |
[17:06] | Shit. | 操 |
[17:08] | Is that her? | 是她吗 |
[17:10] | Yeah. | 对 |
[17:11] | Um, I see what you mean. She’s highly distracting. | 我懂你的意思了 她很令人分心 |
[17:16] | – Right? – Yeah. | -是吧 -嗯 |
[17:17] | Well, too bad you’re off-limits now, Casanova. | 可惜你没机会了 情圣 |
[17:20] | Ugh, God, I need something for this hangover. Do you mind? | 天 我得去买点东西解除宿醉 能帮我拿下吗 |
[17:38] | – Hi. – Hi, how can I help you? | -你好 -你好 有什么需要帮助的 |
[17:40] | Get, uh, two rooms, please, | 我要两间房间 |
[17:42] | and could one of them– specifically mine– | 其中一间 也就是我的 |
[17:44] | be as far away as possible from the woman who just checked in? | 能不能离刚才入住的那女人越远越好 |
[17:53] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[18:06] | You got something to cure a hangover? | 你有东西能治疗宿醉吗 |
[18:07] | Dealer’s choice. | 你帮我选 |
[18:09] | Uh, do you want to slip gently into a sweet oblivion, | 你是想要缓缓进入梦乡 |
[18:12] | or feel like you’ve taken a heavy-duty tranquilizer? | 还是想感觉打了强力镇静剂 |
[18:15] | Both. | 两者都要 |
[18:40] | – Thank you? – Thank you. | -谢谢 -谢谢 |
[19:07] | How you doing tonight, Kassie? | 你今晚怎么样 凯西 |
[19:10] | What do you got for me? | 有什么菜 |
[19:12] | Uh, it’s the bison burger. | 野牛汉堡 |
[19:13] | Medium rare, and my wine. | 三分熟 还有红酒 |
[19:14] | – You know it. – All right. | -没问题 -好 |
[19:24] | You there already? | 你已经到了吗 |
[19:26] | No, no, no. We just, uh, | 没 没 我们 |
[19:28] | just making a quick little pit stop. | 停下来加油 |
[19:30] | So you want to keep her, huh? | 所以你想留着那车吗 |
[19:32] | Huh? Yeah, I do. | 是的 |
[19:34] | You know, Alex really likes her, too. | 艾利克斯也很喜欢 |
[19:36] | Well, he can’t have her, either. | 也不能给他 |
[19:38] | Right. Well, he was asking about the diesel… | 嗯 他刚在问关于柴油的事 |
[19:41] | Well, you know, | 你知道 |
[19:42] | before the whole world went electric, | 在世界步入电气时代前 |
[19:44] | diesel was considered an ethical choice. | 柴油被视作合乎道德的选择 |
[19:46] | Did you ever accidentally, like, | 你有没有不小心 |
[19:48] | you know, put gasoline in the tank, or… | 把汽油加进油箱 |
[19:50] | – Uh, once. Yeah. – What happened? | -有过一次 -发生了什么 |
[19:53] | Just got it drained. It’s not a big deal. | 排干就是 没什么大不了 |
[19:56] | So… | 那 |
[19:57] | didn’t need new spark plugs or anything? | 没有换新的火花塞之类的吗 |
[20:00] | Oh, babe, diesel engines don’t have spark plugs. | 亲爱的 柴油机没有火花塞 |
[20:05] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[20:09] | 雷 嗨 你 | |
[20:15] | 雷 想你了 | |
[22:49] | Hey, darling. How you faring out there in the world? | 亲爱的 你过得怎么样 |
[22:53] | Well, you know, I could be better. | 一般般 |
[22:55] | Yeah, well, let me just say, | 这么说吧 |
[22:56] | I’m gonna get to the Rover first thing in the morning. | 我明天一早就会去修你的路虎 |
[22:58] | I know what this looks like, but… | 我知道这看上去像什么 但是 |
[23:00] | It’s a school night. Don’t worry. | 明天还要”上学” 别担心 |
[23:02] | Okay. | 好的 |
[23:04] | I appreciate your help, | 我谢谢你的帮助 |
[23:05] | but I want my car, and I want it tonight. | 但我想要我的车 今晚就要 |
[23:09] | Well, you know, my mommy used to say, “Son, | 我妈妈过去常说 “孩子 |
[23:13] | sometimes you ain’t gonna get what you want.” | 有时候你得不到你想要的” |
[23:17] | But I tell you what’ll help. | 但我告诉你什么会有帮助 |
[23:20] | Little of this. Come on. | 喝点这个 来吧 |
[23:23] | This is the good stuff. | 这是好东西 |
[23:27] | Come on, now. | 来吧 |
[23:52] | Do an old-fashioned, please. | 一杯古典鸡尾酒 谢谢 |
[25:43] | Oh, and I know what you’re thinking. | 我知道你在想什么 |
[25:45] | “A one-eyed mechanic? | 一个独眼修机修工 |
[25:46] | “That guy can probably hardly drive a car, let alone fix them.” | 那人可能车都不会开 更别说修了 |
[25:49] | But no, it’s, uh– ever since I lost my eye, | 不是这样的 自从我失去了一只眼睛后 |
[25:51] | all my senses are heightened. | 我所有感官都强化了 |
[25:53] | Oh, so that’s how you smelled the gasoline. | 所以你才闻到了汽油的味道 |
[25:55] | Exactly, yeah. | 没错 |
[25:56] | I don’t really have the best, uh, what do you call it, | 我没有最好的 叫什么来着 |
[25:58] | depth perception, but I don’t need it. You know? | 深度知觉 但我并不需要 你懂吗 |
[26:01] | Yeah, no, I’m just… in tune with the world, man. | 不 我只是 与世界一致 |
[26:05] | Can you excuse me? I’m just gonna– | 失陪下 我要去 |
[26:06] | – Yeah, yeah, yeah. – Go to the ladies’. | -行 -去卫生间 |
[26:07] | – Go do your lady business. – Gotta do my business. | -去做你们女人的事 -得去做我的事 |
[26:09] | – Powder your nose. – Gotta do it. | -上厕所 -必须的 |
[27:10] | – Hey, can I get a vodka soda, please? – Yeah, sure. | -能给我一杯伏特加苏打水吗 谢谢 -当然 |
[27:17] | Okay. Enough. | 够了 |
[27:20] | What are you, huh? | 你是什么 |
[27:22] | Some kind of siren? Is that what this is? | 海妖吗 是这样的吗 |
[27:25] | Y-you’re tempting and you’re testing me? | 你诱惑我 考验我 |
[27:26] | W-well, I’m not gonna do it. | 我不会上当的 |
[27:28] | Okay, no, no, no. Don’t go anywhere. | 不不不 哪儿也别去 |
[27:30] | We’re gonna talk. | 我们得谈谈 |
[27:31] | Ever since we got to this stupid fucking town, | 自从我来到这个破镇 |
[27:33] | you have been everywhere, | 你就无处不在 |
[27:34] | w-with your face and your body and your hot tubbing. | 你的脸 你的身体 还有泡热水浴 |
[27:38] | W-what’s going on? | 什么情况 |
[27:40] | I have someone waiting for me at home, | 家里有人等着我 |
[27:42] | someone I love very much, | 一个我很爱的人 |
[27:43] | and nothing you can do | 不管你做什么 |
[27:44] | will make me want to have sex with you– | 我都不会跟你做爱的 |
[27:47] | Fuck! | 操 |
[27:49] | – Alex? – Is that Laura? | -艾利克斯 -是劳拉吗 |
[27:50] | – Laura, help! – Jesus Christ! | -劳拉 救命 -老天 |
[27:52] | What the fuck is wrong with you? | 你什么毛病 |
[27:53] | You know, he’s been following me all day, | 他跟踪了我一整天 |
[27:55] | staring at me while he pumps his gas, | 加油的时候盯着我 |
[27:56] | spying on me in the pool. | 偷偷看我泡澡 |
[27:58] | He’s fucking everywhere. | 他无处不在 |
[27:59] | – You were beckoning. – Oh, my God. | -你勾引我 -天啊 |
[28:01] | I was being polite. | 我那是礼貌待人 |
[28:04] | My whole skull is on fire. | 我整个头骨都在发烫 |
[28:08] | Okay, I’m sure she’ll be… | 好了 她应该 |
[28:10] | – Is that her? – Yeah, that’s her. | -是她吗 -是的 |
[28:12] | Guys, we gotta get the fuck out of here. | 两位 我们得快离开这 |
[28:14] | Come on. Come on, come on, come on. | 快来 快来 |
[28:22] | – Do I even want to know? – Just drive. | -我需要知道吗 -开车吧 |
[28:24] | – Okay. – Ah, God… | -好吧 -天 |
[28:26] | – Are you okay? – No. | -你还好吗 -不 |
[28:28] | – Ah, God, Alex, what did you do? – I was assaulted. | -天 艾利克斯 你做了什么 -我被袭击了 |
[28:30] | This chick nailed him with pepper spray. | 有个女的用胡椒粉喷雾剂喷他 |
[28:31] | – No! – It was fucking cool! | -不是吧 -太他妈酷了 |
[28:33] | So then I swiped the keys, | 然后我顺走了钥匙 |
[28:34] | and I broke into the place like a real fucking outlaw, | 像个罪犯一样闯进了那里 |
[28:38] | and I used the car lift and everything. | 我还用了升车机 |
[28:41] | I can’t see you right now, | 我现在看不到你 |
[28:42] | but I’m assuming you’re smiling? | 但我猜你在笑 |
[28:43] | I am, triumphantly. | 是的 得意地笑 |
[28:49] | We’re not going to Mom’s, are we? | 我们不会去妈家 对吗 |
[28:51] | Oh, God, no, not tonight. We’re going home. | 不去 今晚不去 我们要回家 |
[28:54] | Maybe we’ll go next year, or the year after. | 或许明年再去 或者后年 |
[28:56] | Oh, man. | 天啊 |
[29:02] | Sorry for being shitty about John earlier. | 抱歉之前对约翰很刻薄 |
[29:05] | He obviously makes you happy, and… | 他显然让你开心 |
[29:08] | a relationship’s about two people, right? | 恋爱是两个人的事 对吗 |
[29:12] | Collaboration and compromise and… | 合作和妥协 |
[29:15] | all that good stuff? | 一切的好东西 |
[29:16] | Okay, you’re clearly delirious | 你明显是精神错乱了 |
[29:17] | and in need of medical attention. | 需要医疗救助 |
[29:19] | No, seriously. | 不 真的 |
[29:20] | I felt bad at the diner as soon as I said it. | 我在餐厅一说出口就感到自责 |
[29:23] | Well, okay. | 好吧 |
[29:28] | And as long as you’re being sentimental… | 只要你感情用事就好 |
[29:32] | I’m sorry I doubted your feelings about Rae. | 我很抱歉质疑你对雷的感觉 |
[29:35] | Only you know how you feel about her, | 只有你知道你对她什么感觉 |
[29:36] | and it’s not on me to tell you what to do. | 我没资格告诉你该怎么做 |
[29:38] | I mean, you’re a grown-up. | 你是成年人了 |
[29:40] | Sort of… a grown-up. | 勉强算个成年人 |
[29:44] | Thank you, I think. | 谢谢 |
[29:45] | Yeah, and I think she’s really gonna like | 她肯定会跟我一样 |
[29:48] | the pepper spray story as much as I did. | 喜欢这个胡椒粉喷雾的故事 |
[29:50] | It really fucking hurts. | 真的很痛 |
[29:57] | Oh, thank you. | 谢谢 |
[29:58] | – You ready? – Uh-huh, and I’m driving. | -你准备好了吗 -嗯 我开车 |
[30:05] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[30:08] | So I just dump it in my eyes? | 就直接倒进眼睛里吗 |
[30:12] | All right, put some music on | 放点音乐 |
[30:13] | and get us out of this godforsaken place. | 赶紧离开这鸟不拉屎的地方 |
[30:17] | Oh, no! | 不 |
[30:28] | So it’s gonna take what, like three hours to get home? | 回家要大概3个小时吗 |
[30:33] | Yep. | 是的 |
[30:35] | Good. | 很好 |
[30:36] | ‘Cause I’d like to talk about some stuff. | 因为我想谈些事 |
[30:40] | What kind of stuff? | 什么事 |
[30:42] | Life stuff. | 生活的事 |
[30:44] | Tathiana stuff. | 塔提亚娜的事 |
[30:50] | Okay. | 好 |
[30:52] | All right, well, lay it on me, sister. | 娓娓道来吧 姐妹 |