英文名称:Chameleon
年代:2020
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
|---|---|---|
| [00:49] | You really believe we can just switch out our lives? | 你真的相信我们可以改变自己的人生吗 |
| [00:54] | The decisions we’ve already made this late in the game? | 毕竟我们早已经在这场游戏里做出了选择 |
| [01:08] | I mean, you really think we can change? | 你真觉得我们可以改变吗 |
| [03:02] | What makes you believe you’ll be able to | 你凭什么认为 |
| [03:04] | acclimate back into society competently without reoffending? | 自己能够回归社会 不再重蹈犯罪覆辙 |
| [03:10] | I’m sitting here before you both today | 今天 我坐在你们面前 |
| [03:13] | a fully rehabilitated person without a doubt. | 绝对已经改过自新 |
| [03:17] | I’ve taken ownership for my wrongdoings in the past, | 我已经为自己过去的罪行承担了全部责任 |
| [03:22] | and my good behavior in here | 我在狱中的良好表现 |
| [03:24] | and my letter of support acknowledges that. | 还有我收到的支持信能够佐证这一点 |
| [03:29] | What specific plans do you have upon release | 如果获得假释 |
| [03:32] | if we grant your parole? | 你有什么具体的打算 |
| [03:34] | I plan to start a new life for myself | 我会计划开始新生活 |
| [03:39] | in a more rural area, | 去一个偏向农村的地方 |
| [03:41] | and then I just look forward to giving back to the community. | 我会希望自己回归社区 |
| [03:45] | Is there anything else you’d like to add? | 你还想补充什么吗 |
| [03:48] | I would really appreciate it | 如果你们同意给我一个机会 |
| [03:49] | if you could find it in your hearts to grant me | 让我开始过上正直诚实的生活 |
| [03:54] | this opportunity to start an honest life for myself. | 我将十分感激 |
| [04:00] | That’s all I want. | 这就是我所有要说的了 |
| [04:03] | We’ll take everything under consideration. | 我们会好好考虑的 |
| [04:06] | Thank you so much for your time. | 非常感谢你们能花时间听我说这些 |
| [05:06] | Just drop me a line, huh, playboy? | 只要给我写封信就行 花花公子 |
| [05:12] | We’ll get up when I get out. | 等我出狱后咱们就能东山再起了 |
| [05:39] | Hey, come on. Faster! It keeps pilling up. Let’s go! | 动作快点 怎么还堆这么多 快点 |
| [05:53] | Really the only job you can find? | 你真的只能找到这种工作吗 |
| [05:57] | Yeah. I… I’ve been in prison before, | 对 我进过监狱 |
| [06:01] | so that makes it hard to get a job. | 所以很难找工作 |
| [06:10] | This is just a onetime thing. Cool? | 你只干过一次而已 感觉酷不酷 |
| [06:13] | Yeah. Yeah, that’s cool. | 嗯 挺酷的 |
| [06:17] | Good night. | 晚安 |
| [06:36] | Look, I’m just… I’m looking after you, okay? | 我 我只是在关心你 |
| [06:38] | No, you’re not looking after me. | 不对 你不是关心我 |
| [06:39] | – You’re young. – You’re micromanaging me like a … | -你很年轻 -你在指手画脚 像个 |
| [06:40] | Look, just calm down, all right? | 冷静点 好吧 |
| [06:41] | I just want you to go on and do your job, all right? | 我希望你继续工作 明白吗 |
| [06:43] | – I’m doing my job! – All right, just calm… all right! | -我在工作 -好了 冷静 好了 |
| [06:52] | Hello? | 你好 |
| [06:53] | Yeah, can I speak to motherfucker Patrick, please? | 我想和混蛋帕特里克说话可以吗 |
| [06:57] | Who is this? | 你是谁 |
| [06:58] | Man, don’t break my heart. I just got out, man. | 兄弟 别伤我心啊 我刚才出狱了 |
| 本电影台词包含不重复单词:720个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:85个,六级词汇:50个,GRE词汇:45个,托福词汇:51个,考研词汇:90个,专四词汇:78个,专八词汇:17个, 所有生词标注共:163个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
| [07:02] | Dolph. | 道尔夫 |
| [07:04] | Yeah, I’m finally up out of there. | 我总算出来了 |
| [07:06] | I heard you was in L.A. | 我听说你在洛杉矶 |
| [07:09] | – Hello? – That’s cool, man. | -喂 -挺好的 兄弟 |
| [07:11] | Um, let me know when you get out here, | 你什么时候过来跟我说一声 |
| [07:13] | and I’ll show you around. | 我带你转转 |
| [07:14] | Hell yeah, you will. | 当然啦 肯定的 |
| [07:16] | Shit, everything good over there? | 那边一切都好吧 |
| [07:18] | Shh, it could be worse. | 还能糟糕到哪去 |
| [07:20] | That plan you talked about. Let’s do it. | 你之前说过的计划 我们来干一票吧 |
| [07:24] | It’s time to make some money, man. | 该搞点钱了 兄弟 |
| [07:26] | You haven’t changed a bit. | 你一点都没变啊 |
| [07:27] | Hey, baby, people don’t change, man. | 宝贝 本性难移嘛 |
| [07:29] | Shit. | 我操 |
| [07:32] | You know, smoking’s actually illegal in certain areas in L.A. | 在洛杉矶有些地方 吸烟是违法的 |
| [07:37] | – For real? – Yeah. | -真的吗 -是啊 |
| [07:39] | Hey, they’re gonna have more than smoke to worry about | 要是我们干倒了他们 |
| [07:41] | after we’re finish with they asses, right? | 他们要担心的就不止吸烟了 |
| [07:45] | Hey, but this place is nice as shit, though. | 话说回来这地方真他妈好 |
| [07:47] | Yeah, it’s nice. I like it. | 对 不错 我喜欢 |
| [07:49] | I wonder where they get all this goddamn money from. | 你说他们这些钱都他妈从哪来的 |
| [07:51] | Just people using people out here, man. | 就是利用这里的人啊 兄弟 |
| [07:54] | That’s all it is. | 就这样 |
| [07:56] | Well, we’re gonna fit right on in. | 那我们很适合呆在这啊 |
| [08:00] | Oh, yeah. | 真的 |
| [08:02] | What you been up to, bro? | 你都在忙什么呢 兄弟 |
| [08:04] | Just, you know, trying keep to the straight and narrow. | 也就 努力过得规规矩矩的呗 |
| [08:07] | So you’d rather be broke and stay broke | 所以你宁愿这样一直身无分文下去 |
| [08:09] | instead of making some quick fucking cash? | 也不愿意他妈的搞点快钱 |
| [08:11] | Now, that’s the real prison. | 这才是在坐牢 |
| [08:14] | I know the real you. | 我知道真正的你 |
| [08:15] | A damn criminal, just like me. | 他妈的就是个罪犯 跟我一样 |
| [08:20] | Come on, man, you ain’t seen your boy in a minute. | 来吧兄弟 咱们可有段时间没见面了 |
| [08:22] | Just indulge me. | 干一票吧 |
| [08:24] | I don’t know, maybe get close to one of these trophy wives | 大概接近某个有钱人的花瓶老婆 |
| [08:27] | until you have access to her rich husband’s money. | 知道能够拿到她丈夫的钱 |
| [08:31] | See, that’s what I’m talking about, man. | 这就是我一直在说的 兄弟 |
| [08:33] | You’re a single con artist, man. | 你可是个行骗好手 |
| [08:35] | No hesitation. | 别婆妈了 |
| [08:36] | There’s a lot of them out here, man. | 有那么多目标供我们选呢 |
| [08:37] | Don’t know how good they got it. | 不知道能捞多少钱 |
| [08:39] | Check it out. | 这样如何 |
| [08:40] | Get them to committing | 带她们去某个地方 |
| [08:41] | they have something to lose right there. | 在那里把她们弄晕 |
| [08:45] | Throw them in the back of a van. | 然后我们把人扔进车后厢 |
| [08:46] | Husband forks over the dough. | 那些丈夫就是咱们的刀下鱼肉 |
| [08:48] | We good. Easy money. | 完美 简单得很 |
| [08:51] | Man, we’ll be set for the long haul, man. | 就是得做好放长线钓大鱼的准备 |
| [08:56] | I’m not going back to that life because… hey! | 我不想过那种生活了 因为 你想想 |
| [08:59] | It’s life if we get caught. | 万一我们被抓住了我们就没命了 |
| [09:01] | – Man, fuck prison. I’m with you on that. – Yeah. | -去他妈的监狱 我同意你这话 -是啊 |
| [09:03] | But don’t forget you had me protecting you in there, man. | 可别忘了在牢里我怎么护着你的 |
| [09:07] | And like you said, | 你也说过 |
| [09:08] | you owe me. | 你欠我的 |
| [09:11] | Your words. | 你说的啊 |
| [09:12] | You’re talking about kidnapping. | 你说的是绑架 |
| [09:14] | Do you know what that means? | 你知道这意味着什么吗 |
| [09:15] | Ain’t nothing gonna happen to nobody. | 其实没人会受到伤害 |
| [09:18] | Believe me. | 相信我 |
| [09:19] | Didn’t I make sure ain’t nothing happened to you in prison? | 我不是也保你在牢里毫发无损吗 |
| [09:26] | Yes or no? | 干不干 |
| [09:29] | Yeah. | 干 |
| [09:31] | Bet. | 就知道 |
| [09:34] | Now, partner, when I get back, | 听着 搭档 等我回来的时候 |
| [09:36] | we’re gonna have to get the fuck up out of here | 我们就他妈的立刻走 |
| [09:38] | ’cause we ain’t paying for this. | 我才不付什么酒钱呢 |
| [09:43] | Man, look. | 老弟 记得 |
| [09:45] | We’re gonna need some upfront money too. | 我们还要提前准备点本钱 |
| [10:23] | It felt so real at the time. | 那时候我感觉一切很真实 |
| [10:24] | He had really convinced me that we were in love. | 他真让我以为我们坠入了爱河 |
| [10:33] | I had no idea that | 我从没想到 |
| [10:34] | people were capable of such terrible things. | 有人能做出如此可怕的事 |
| [10:54] | You. Where were you, on break? | 你 你之前在哪 在休息吗 |
| [10:56] | Here, here. | 放这儿吧 |
| [11:02] | You see that? | 你看见了吧 |
| [11:04] | Other end of the room. | 这屋子另一头 |
| [11:06] | It’s Jimmy Sales and his wife Jenna. | 是吉米·萨尔斯和他老婆吉娜 |
| [11:10] | How’d you pick these two? | 为什么会选这两个人 |
| [11:11] | Seemed like pretty shitty people | 看着就不是什么好人 |
| [11:13] | who could do with some humbling. | 会做出一些羞耻的事 |
| [11:17] | What about the asshole? What does he do? | 那个王八蛋呢 他是干什么的 |
| [11:19] | “What the hell? Is that it?” | “天哪 就这吗” |
| [11:23] | He’s, like, a music producer or something. | 他好像是个音乐制片人吧 还是什么 |
| [11:26] | Definitely an asshole. What about the broad? | 肯定是个混蛋 那婆娘呢 |
| [11:29] | Actress. She’s good. | 她是个演员 挺不错的 |
| [11:31] | Got a couple of credits, but nothing big. | 有几部作品 但没什么大不了 |
| [11:33] | Sound easily enough. What next? | 差不多够了 下一步呢 |
| [11:37] | When he goes to the bathroom, | 趁他去洗手间 |
| [11:38] | I’m gonna go over there. | 我就过去 |
| [11:41] | Say that I recognize her from something. | 跟她说我从哪儿听说过她 |
| [11:45] | Introduce myself as a young successful agent | 自我介绍就说我是个知名经纪人 |
| [11:48] | who’d like to, you know, get her some meetings. | 就想 怎么说呢 给她安排一些会面 |
| [11:51] | Give her a call by the end of the week | 周末前给她打个电话 |
| [11:53] | and take her for a drink, and yeah, | 和她一起喝一杯 |
| [11:56] | the rest should be pretty easy. | 接着就简单了 |
| [11:58] | Theoretically. | 理论上来说 |
| [12:02] | That’s some cold-blooded shit. | 真他妈冷酷无情啊 |
| [12:04] | Then it’s my turn. | 然后该我上场 |
| [12:26] | What’s your idea? | 你怎么想的 |
| [12:27] | I was thinking | 我在想 |
| [12:30] | maybe we could get out of town for the weekend? | 或许我们可以周末出城一趟 |
| [12:35] | I mean, yeah. | 好啊 |
| [12:37] | I’m sure I can come up with some kind of story. | 我肯定能想出个好故事 |
| [12:40] | Make something happen. | 发生点什么 |
| [13:24] | This is nice. | 真不错 |
| [13:25] | You like it? | 你喜欢吗 |
| [14:29] | Hey, baby. | 嘿 宝贝 |
| [14:31] | Did you miss me? | 你想我吗 |
| [14:34] | Come… | 来 |
| [14:36] | What the fuck? What the fuck? | 怎么回事 怎么回事 |
| [14:40] | Help! Help! | 救命 救命 |
| [14:45] | Fuck off! | 滚蛋 |
| [14:47] | Get off me! | 放开我 |
| [14:50] | Don’t touch me! Don’t touch me! | 别碰我 别碰我 |
| [14:54] | Hello? Rebecca? | 喂 丽贝卡 |
| [14:56] | This isn’t your wife. | 我不是你老婆 |
| [14:58] | Well, who the hell is this? | 你他妈的是谁 |
| [15:01] | Look, man, you don’t know who I am, | 听着 你不用知道我是谁 |
| [15:02] | but I’ve been having an affair with your wife. | 但我和你老婆在偷情 |
| [15:05] | Something’s happened to her, | 她出事了 |
| [15:06] | and there was a note on the table. | 桌上有张纸条 |
| [15:24] | How long does that last? | 会持续多久 |
| [15:26] | The amount I gave her? | 我下的药量吗 |
| [15:28] | She’s gonna be out a couple more hours. | 她会昏迷几个小时 |
| [15:31] | Is she gonna be all right? | 她不会有事吧 |
| [15:32] | Yeah, man. You all right? | 没事 兄弟 你还好吧 |
| [15:35] | Getting second thoughts or some shit? | 有其他想法吗 |
| [15:38] | Are there any side effects? | 药物有没有副作用 |
| [15:40] | Vomiting or whatever. | 呕吐什么的 |
| [15:43] | She’ll be all new by the time | 等到她回到布伦特伍德做个普拉提 |
| [15:44] | she head back to Brentwood for pilates. | 她又会脱胎换骨了 |
| [15:49] | It’s the ransom note. You talk to the husband? | 这是勒索信 你来和她丈夫说了吗 |
| [15:53] | Yeah, man, he’s on his way. | 是的 朋友 他在路上了 |
| [15:55] | Sounded scared shitless. | 听起来吓死了 |
| [15:58] | He’s got the money, though. | 但是他带了钱了 |
| [16:00] | Well, there it is. Time to get paid, lover boy. | 那就得了 是时候拿到报酬了 小情人 |
| [16:10] | What the hell is that for? | 这他妈是用来干什么的 |
| [16:12] | Just in case. | 就是以防万一 |
| [16:16] | You’re not starting to actually feel | 你不是开始 |
| [16:17] | for these bitches, are you? | 同情这些婊子了吧 |
| [16:19] | Just don’t do anything stupid. | 别做什么愚蠢的事 |
| [16:20] | Let’s get the money and get back to L.A. | 我们拿到钱就回洛杉矶 |
| [16:57] | Hey, man. | 喂 朋友 |
| [17:00] | Did you bring the money? | 你带钱了吗 |
| [17:01] | Yeah, I got the money. | 是的 我带钱了 |
| [17:04] | Who the hell would do something like this to me? | 到底是谁会对我做这样的事 |
| [17:09] | Where’s the note? | 信在哪里 |
| [17:10] | The ransom note, where is it? | 勒索信 它在哪里 |
| [17:28] | – James? – Yeah. | -是詹姆斯吗 -是的 |
| [17:34] | Yeah, I… you want to come inside, | 是的 我 你想进去吗 |
| [17:36] | and I’ll show you where I found the note? | 我带你去看一下我发现信的地方 |
| [17:38] | You got the money? | 你拿到钱了吗 |
| [17:39] | Yeah, in hundreds like you said. | 是的 照你说的带了好几百张百元大钞 |
| [17:42] | Where the fuck is she? | 她到底在哪里 |
| [17:44] | – What the fuck has been going on? – I… | -他妈的到底是什么情况 -我 |
| [17:46] | I don’t know. I don’t know. | 我不知道 我不知道 |
| [17:47] | I just… If we just follow the instructions. | 我就是 我们只是遵从指示 |
| [18:26] | I could only come up with most of it. | 我只能拿出这么多 |
| [18:31] | Okay. | 好吧 |
| [18:32] | No, no, you hang on to that for now. | 不 不 现在你先拿着 |
| [18:35] | Do you want to come inside? | 你想进来吗 |
| [18:36] | I’ll show you where I found the note. | 我带你看看我发现信的地方 |
| [18:44] | This is our daughter’s college education. | 这是供我们女儿上大学的钱 |
| [19:08] | – Where’d you find this? – Right there. | -你在哪里发现这个的 -就在那儿 |
| [19:14] | And how long have you known my wife? | 你认识我妻子多久了 |
| [19:17] | Um, just about two months. | 就差不多两个月 |
| [19:24] | Look, um, I’ve only got about $4,500 | 是这样 我银行账户里 |
| [19:29] | in my bank account. | 只有4500美金 |
| [19:31] | Yeah, I’ll take care of it. | 好吧 我会解决的 |
| [19:42] | Which car are we taking? | 我们要开哪辆车 |
| [19:44] | We’re not going to take the Porsche. | 我们不开保时捷 |
| [19:45] | Take the Beamer. | 开宝马 |
| [20:02] | You remember where they said to go? | 你记得他们说去哪里吗 |
| [20:04] | Yeah. | 记得 |
| [20:48] | Goddamn! | 靠 |
| [20:51] | Your husband must really love you | 你老公肯定很爱你 |
| [20:53] | to get you that big fucking rock. | 给你买这么大的钻石 |
| [21:12] | What the… | 搞什么 |
| [22:14] | Please, open the door! Are you there? | 请开开门 有人在里面吗 |
| [22:19] | Are you there? | 有人吗 |
| [22:26] | Please! | 拜托 |
| [22:49] | He was very handsome, | 他很帅 |
| [22:52] | very sweet, very charming. | 很贴心 很有魅力 |
| [22:56] | I thought we were in love. | 我以为我们相爱 |
| [22:59] | What a piece of shit. | 真是太扯淡了 |
| [23:05] | I just feel sorry for the next poor girl. | 我只是为下一个可怜的女孩感到难过 |
| [24:44] | Yeah. | 棒 |
| [24:48] | Drinks on you? | 请我喝一杯吧 |
| [24:53] | Congratulations, motherfucker. | 恭喜啊 小混蛋 |
| [24:55] | Hey, we’re on our way to having a couple | 我们自己马上也能 |
| [24:56] | of trophy wives ourselves. | 有几个花瓶老婆了 |
| [25:01] | – Question. – You may proceed. | -想问个问题 -说吧 |
| [25:08] | When the girls are in the van… | 那些女孩在货车里的时候 |
| [25:10] | Yeah? | 怎么了 |
| [25:13] | …I don’t know, do you… do anything to do them | 你有没有对她们做一些 |
| [25:18] | beyond what we talk about? | 超出我们计划的事情 |
| [25:21] | What you mean? Like, do I rape them? | 什么意思 我有没有强暴她们吗 |
| [25:25] | Well, yeah. | 是的 |
| [25:28] | The third one, I did. | 我强暴了第三个 |
| [25:38] | Hey, man, I’m just fucking with you, dawg. | 兄弟 我只是在跟你开玩笑呢 |
| [25:40] | Come on, man. | 得了吧 兄弟 |
| [25:41] | It’s not funny, man. | 这不好笑 兄弟 |
| [25:42] | Man, look… you find that next one yet? | 朋友 听着 你找到下一个目标了吗 |
| [25:53] | I’m not doing it anymore, man. | 我不会再这样做了 兄弟 |
| [25:58] | The fuck you mean? | 你他妈什么意思 |
| [25:59] | I’m done. It’s wrong, man. | 我不干了 这样不对 兄弟 |
| [26:02] | We’ve been pushing our luck far enough. | 我们的运气已经够好了 |
| [26:04] | We should… we should just quit while we’re ahead. | 我们应该 我们应该趁早放弃 |
| [26:07] | And then do what? What you wanna do? | 然后做什么呢 你想做什么 |
| [26:09] | You want to do a different kind of job? | 你想做一个不同的工作吗 |
| [26:11] | I don’t know, I just don’t want | 我不知道 我只是不想 |
| [26:13] | to terrorize these people anymore. | 再恐吓这些人了 |
| [26:15] | Look, you said it yourself, man. | 听着 兄弟 你自己说的 |
| [26:17] | These motherfuckers deserve it. | 这些混蛋活该 |
| [26:19] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
| [26:20] | You said that. | 你说过 |
| [26:22] | All right, look, one more. | 好吧 再做一次 |
| [26:25] | We do one more, and then you can go back | 我们再做一次 然后你可以 |
| [26:27] | to whatever it is the fuck | 回去做我们干这勾当前 |
| [26:28] | you was doing before this shit. | 做的狗屁工作 |
| [26:30] | Man, we can be set for years, man. | 兄弟 我们可以做很多年的 |
| [26:34] | Come on, now. | 来吧 现在 |
| [26:36] | Don’t you ever, you know, think that | 你有没有想过 |
| [26:38] | all this might come back around? | 这一切会重来 |
| [26:41] | Consequences are for motherfuckers that get caught. | 后果是给被抓住的家伙们准备的 |
| [26:44] | We not getting caught. | 我们不会被抓住的 |
| [26:46] | But I… does your conscious ever bother you? | 但是我 你的意识曾经困扰过你吗 |
| [26:51] | Morality is some man-made bullshit. | 兄弟 道德是些人为制造的狗屁 |
| [26:53] | Shit’s for suckers, man. | 讲给傻瓜的屁话 |
| [26:55] | What the hell do you believe in, then? | 那你到底相信什么 |
| [26:57] | Survival of the fittest. | 适者生存 |
| [26:59] | They’re having a good goddamn time. | 他们过得够开心了 |
| [27:01] | Fuck, man, you killing me with this shit. | 靠 兄弟 讲这些烦死了 |
| [27:04] | Man, get that money and go invest | 兄弟 拿到钱 |
| [27:05] | in some stocks or something, man. | 你就投资在股票或者什么东西上 |
| [27:08] | And look at it this way. | 这样看吧 |
| [27:11] | Man, you won’t even have to owe me no more. | 兄弟 你甚至不必再亏欠我了 |
| [27:16] | We’ll be done. | 我们两清 |
| [27:19] | Now, come on, now. | 来吧 |
| [27:21] | I gotta sit here and beg a motherfucker to make some money? | 我还得坐在这里乞求你这混蛋去赚钱吗 |
| [27:27] | There you go. Man the fuck up. | 这就对了 搞起来 |
| [27:29] | There’s a bathroom back there | 如果你想整理衣服什么的 |
| [27:31] | if you wanna go fix your dress or something. | 后面有个洗手间 |
| [27:40] | What can I do for you? | 有什么需要的吗 |
| [27:43] | Four rosés, soda, and a lime, please. | 请给我四玫瑰威士忌 加苏打水和酸橙汁 |
| [27:45] | Four rosés. Soda. Lime. | 四玫瑰威士忌 苏打水 酸橙汁 |
| [27:48] | Got you. Be right back. | 明白 马上来 |
| [27:49] | Can I have one of those as well? | 我能也要一杯一样的吗 |
| [27:51] | And a Grey Goose as well, please? | 麻烦再加灰雁伏特加 |
| [27:52] | Four rosés. Soda. Grey Goose. | 四玫瑰威士忌 苏打水 灰雁伏特加 |
| [27:54] | All right, be right back. | 好的 马上来 |
| [28:03] | Can I help you with something? | 我能帮你什么忙吗 |
| [28:05] | Sorry, I didn’t mean to stare. | 抱歉 我不是故意盯着你看 |
| [28:08] | My sweet? Please. | 我的甜心 来一下 |
| [28:17] | Excuse me, uh, who are they? | 打扰一下 他们是谁 |
| [28:21] | That’s Frank Emerson. | 那是弗兰克·埃默森 |
| [28:24] | Who’s Frank Emerson? | 弗兰克·埃默森是谁 |
| [28:26] | Frank Emerson, the big tech guy. | 弗兰克·埃默森是技术大佬 |
| [28:28] | They come here all the time. | 他们一直来这里 |
| [28:29] | Know her name? | 知道她的名字吗 |
| [28:31] | Uh, Rebecca? Becky? Bridget? | 可能是丽贝卡 贝姬 布里奇特 |
| [28:34] | I don’t know, one of those White girl names. | 我不知道 一个白人女孩的名字吧 |
| [28:37] | Cool. Thanks, man. | 很好 谢啦 兄弟 |
| [28:38] | Oh, yeah, no problem. | 小事 |
| [28:47] | Last burner. Number’s on the back. | 最后一次用一次性手机 电话号码在后面 |
| [28:52] | Cool. I think Rebecca’s the one. | 好 我想丽贝卡就是那一个了 |
| [28:56] | The one? | 哪一个 |
| [28:58] | The last one. | 最后一个人 |
| [29:01] | Fuck Rebecca, man. | 去他妈的丽贝卡 兄弟 |
| [29:01] | This Frank Emerson, | 这个弗兰克·埃默森 |
| [29:02] | you say he’s a big tech guy or whatever? | 你说过他是个科技大佬什么的 |
| [29:05] | Ain’t this the type of shit we’ve been waiting on? | 这不就是我们一直在等的类型吗 |
| [29:07] | It’s about time we double down on this ransom. | 我们是时候勒索加倍了 |
| [29:09] | Yeah, just let me worry about Mrs. Emerson first. | 是啊 就让我先担心一下埃默森夫人 |
| [29:13] | Do your thing, playboy. | 做好你的事 花花公子 |
| [29:15] | Do your thing. | 做好你的事 |
| [29:19] | Oh, you know what, he didn’t bring me valet, either. | 你知道吗 他也没有给我找个人替我泊车 |
| [29:21] | I’m gonna hit that and get that. | 我去下洗手间 |
| [29:22] | Okay. | 好吧 |
| [29:32] | Excuse me? | 打扰一下 |
| [29:35] | You’ve been staring. Again. | 你又在盯着我 |
| [29:39] | – You don’t like it? – No, I don’t. | -你不喜欢吗 -不 我不喜欢 |
| [29:41] | It’s actually making me really uncomfortable. | 说实话这样让我很不舒服 |
| [29:42] | – May I? – No. | -我能坐下吗 -不能 |
| [29:44] | What are you doing? Are you crazy? | 你在干什么 你疯了吗 |
| [29:46] | I’ll go crazy | 如果我不能再次见到你 |
| [29:47] | if I don’t see you again. | 我会发疯 |
| [29:48] | You already are crazy. | 你已经疯了 |
| [29:50] | My husband’s coming back any second. | 我老公随时会回来 |
| [29:52] | – Come on, seriously… – Look, look, look. | -快走 我说真的 -听着 听着 |
| [29:54] | If you just give me your number, I’ll leave. | 如果你给我你的电话号码 我就会离开 |
| [29:57] | I don’t even know you. | 我都不认识你 |
| [29:59] | Joseph. Joe. | 约瑟夫 也可以叫我乔 |
| [30:01] | Well, you have a lot of nerve, Joseph. | 好吧 你真有胆量 约瑟夫 |
| [30:04] | I’m married. | 我结婚了 |
| [30:05] | I know, and you’re also very beautiful. | 我知道 而且你也很美 |
| [30:09] | Boy. | 天啊 |
| [30:11] | I bet you say that a lot. | 我打赌你常常这样说 |
| [30:13] | You’re not half as charming as you think you are, Joseph. | 你没有你想的那么迷人 约瑟夫 |
| [30:16] | I’m gonna give you my number, | 我会给你我的电话号码 |
| [30:17] | and if you change your mind, you can call me. | 如果你改主意了 就打给我 |
| [30:19] | If not, that’s fine. | 如果不想打也没关系 |
| [30:20] | Okay, fine, just hand it over. | 好吧 把号码给我 |
| [30:22] | Give it to me and leave. | 给完就赶紧走 |
| [30:25] | You gonna call me? | 你要打给我吗 |
| [30:28] | – I’m not gonna call you. – That’s fine. | -我不会打给你 -没关系 |
| [30:30] | Just take… just take it. | 拿着 拿着吧 |
| [30:31] | It’s lovely meeting you. | 遇见你很高兴 |
| [30:34] | – Bye. – Have a good night. | -再见 -祝你度过美好的夜晚 |
| [30:43] | All right, I’m good. | 好了 没事了 |
| [30:44] | Yeah. | 那就好 |
| [30:45] | Patrick, it sounds like you’re in there. | 帕特里克 听起来你像是陷进去了 |
| [30:47] | Maybe. | 可能吧 |
| [30:49] | Definitely a tough one. | 这票肯定很难搞 |
| [30:50] | Now, that’s for sure. | 绝对的 |
| [30:52] | You sound like a fucking schoolgirl. | 你听起来跟个女学生似的 |
| [30:54] | What, you like her or something? | 怎么 你是喜欢上她了吗 |
| [30:55] | What? No. | 什么 没有 |
| [30:59] | Well, it sounds like you like her. | 但你听起来是喜欢上她了 |
| [31:01] | Oh, unknown number, man. This could be her. | 未知来电 可能是她 |
| [31:04] | Hey, don’t fuck it up, man. | 别搞砸了 |
| [31:06] | We asking for more money this time. | 我们这次得多要点钱 |
| [31:08] | Not many men would have the balls to come up to me in public. | 没多少男人敢在公共场所向我搭讪 |
| [31:12] | Let alone demand my phone number | 更别说趁我丈夫去洗手间的时候 |
| [31:14] | while my husband is in the bathroom. | 找我要电话号码了 |
| [31:17] | It… it was effective. | 这招 这招很奏效 |
| [31:20] | What does your husband do? | 你丈夫是做什么的 |
| [31:22] | Frank? | 弗兰克吗 |
| [31:24] | Why? | 问这个干嘛 |
| [31:25] | I’m just curious. | 好奇罢了 |
| [31:29] | Frank is… well, he makes a lot of money. | 弗兰克是 总之他能挣很多钱 |
| [31:33] | He’s smart and extremely private. | 他很有头脑 而且非常注重隐私 |
| [31:38] | And he has gone to considerable lengths to keep it that way. | 他为了保护隐私无所不用其极 |
| [31:43] | So very wealthy man who doesn’t like attention. | 不喜欢引人注目的富人 |
| [31:48] | That’s very un-L.A. of him. | 他可真不像个洛杉矶人 |
| [31:51] | Yeah, that’s not the only thing he doesn’t want these days. | 是啊 这些天他还不止讨厌这个 |
| [31:57] | Let’s not talk about your husband anymore. | 我们别再谈论你丈夫了 |
| [32:03] | What? | 怎么了 |
| [32:06] | Well… | 怎么说呢 |
| [32:08] | I was thinking, um… | 我在想 |
| [32:10] | would you want to | 你想不想 |
| [32:11] | maybe get out of town or something for a few days? | 出城去玩几天 或者干别的 |
| [32:15] | And go where? | 去哪里 |
| [32:18] | Have you ever been to Big Bear? | 你去过大熊市吗 |
| [32:22] | And what would we do there? | 我们去那里干什么 |
| [32:25] | We could do whatever you want. | 你想干什么就我们就干什么 |
| [32:29] | Okay. | 好 |
| [32:32] | Let’s go to Big Bear. | 那我们就去大熊市 |
| [32:49] | I think your ass in love or something. | 我感觉你爱上她了 |
| [32:53] | What are you talking about, man? | 你说什么呢 |
| [32:54] | I’m gonna rob her. I want to. | 我要抢劫她 我想这么做 |
| [32:58] | Then what the fuck taking so long? | 那干嘛拖这么久 |
| [33:01] | I’m almost there. | 时机快要成熟了 |
| [33:05] | Shit, I can’t tell. | 靠 我看不出来 |
| [33:10] | With the last couple ones, | 前几个 |
| [33:12] | they’ve been getting pretty rough. | 你对她们挺粗暴的 |
| [33:15] | Yeah, I know. And what about it? | 我知道 有什么问题吗 |
| [33:18] | I’m not running a fucking day care. | 我他妈又不是开日托的 |
| [33:20] | This ain’t no hospice. | 这又不是收容所 |
| [33:22] | We’re fucking kidnapping them. | 我们是在绑架她们 |
| [33:23] | No, I’m just saying… | 我只是想说 |
| [33:25] | that Rebecca’s finally agreed to go to Big Bear with me, | 丽贝卡终于同意和我一起去大熊市了 |
| [33:28] | so if you just don’t mind taking it easy on her | 所以麻烦你控制住她后 |
| [33:31] | when she’s in your… possession. | 下手轻一点 |
| [33:33] | How about this, you drug and kidnap her? | 你来下药 绑架她怎么样 |
| [33:36] | Clean up the piss, the vomit. | 清理尿液 呕吐物 |
| [33:37] | Sit in the goddamn van all day… | 一整天坐在货车上 |
| [33:40] | while I go do the fucking, | 我去操她们 |
| [33:41] | the cuddling, and the laying up. | 拥抱 赖在床上 |
| [33:46] | How about it? | 怎么样 |
| [33:53] | If you wanna call this one off, man, I’m down. | 你要是不想干这票 我同意 |
| [33:56] | Oh, no, no, no. | 不不不 |
| [33:58] | Definitely not calling this one off. | 这票是一定要干的 |
| [36:04] | Whatever happens… | 无论发生了什么 |
| [36:10] | I just… | 我只 |
| [36:11] | I want to be with you, | 我想和你在一起 |
| [36:13] | and I’ll give up the things I have here and everything. | 我会放弃我所拥有的一切 |
| [36:20] | What do you mean, “Whatever happens”? | “无论发生了什么”是什么意思 |
| [36:23] | Uncharted waters, I guess. | 未知的危险吧 |
| [38:37] | Hey, sweetheart, where are you? | 亲爱的 你在哪里 |
| [38:38] | Uh, this isn’t your wife. | 我不是你妻子 |
| [38:42] | Who the hell is this? | 你他妈是谁 |
| [38:44] | Look, Rebecca and I been having an affair. | 丽贝卡和我有一段婚外情 |
| [38:49] | I swear to God, I am going to kill you! | 我对天发誓 我要杀了你 |
| [38:50] | We left L.A. a day ago. | 我们昨天离开了洛杉矶 |
| [38:54] | I woke up this morning. I went for a run. | 我今早醒来后 出门晨跑 |
| [38:55] | I just got back, and she’s not here. | 我刚回来 发现她不见了 |
| [38:59] | And there was a note. | 有一封信 |
| [39:01] | “$50,000 in cash or she dies. | “5万美金 不然撕票 |
| [39:03] | Tell no one, or she dies.” | 不准告诉任何人 否则撕票” |
| [39:06] | It’s got an address. | 留了一个地址 |
| [39:07] | It says, “Bring money and her phone. 7:00 a.m.” | 写的是”把钱和她的手机拿来 早上7点” |
| [39:13] | Text me the address. | 把地址发给我 |
| [39:15] | You stay right there. | 你就呆在那 |
| [39:16] | I’m gonna be there in five hours. | 我五小时内赶到 |
| [39:32] | Where’s this note? | 信在哪里 |
| [40:13] | You know… | 你知道 |
| [40:15] | my wife’s cheating on me with you, | 我妻子背着我和你偷腥 |
| [40:18] | and I’m sitting here sharing a bottle with you. | 我却坐在这里和你同喝一瓶酒 |
| [40:23] | Make no sense. | 太没道理了 |
| [40:26] | Look, we need to talk about what we’re gonna do tomorrow. | 我们要讨论一下明天该怎么办 |
| [40:37] | Oh, shi… | 靠 |
| [40:49] | Hey, you know, I wonder if that woman ever loved me. | 我很想知道那个女人有没有爱过我 |
| [40:52] | You know she’s gonna leave you, too, right? | 你知道她也会离开你的 对吧 |
| [40:56] | She’s just a manipulative bitch, anyway. | 反正她也只是个控制狂 |
| [41:04] | You don’t know that yet. | 你还不知道 |
| [41:06] | You ain’t learned that yet, but I have. | 你还没领教到 但我清楚 |
| [41:11] | Oh, hell, it don’t matter. | 见鬼 也不重要了 |
| [41:12] | We all end up alone, anyway. | 反正我们最后都是光棍 |
| [41:43] | You know, we forgot to go to the bank. | 我们忘去银行了 |
| [41:47] | The money’s in the back. | 钱在后备箱 |
| [42:53] | What do we do now? | 我们现在怎么办 |
| [42:56] | Just relax. | 放轻松 |
| [43:01] | Okay, here. | 来了 |
| [43:30] | Take the keys out of the ignition | 把车钥匙从点火开关里拔出来 |
| [43:32] | and throw them out the window. | 然后扔出窗外 |
| [43:35] | Yeah, no, we want to see her first. | 不 我们要先见到她 |
| [43:37] | No. | 不行 |
| [43:40] | Put the fucking blindfold on! | 给我把眼罩戴上 |
| [43:45] | Keys. | 车钥匙 |
| [43:52] | Here, tie this around your waist. Tight. | 给 缠在你腰上 缠紧点 |
| [43:58] | – Do you have the money? – Yes. | -你带钱了吗 -带了 |
| [44:13] | Wait up. What are you doing? | 等等 你在干什么 |
| [44:15] | – What are you doing? – What do you think I’m doing? | -你在干什么 -你觉得呢 |
| [44:16] | What the… | 你她妈 |
| [44:18] | Look, just… I’ll go. | 听着 我去 |
| [44:20] | You just don’t do anything stupid. | 你别干傻事 |
| [44:22] | Yeah, well, that’s the least you can do. | 也行 这是你至少应该做的 |
| [44:24] | – Now! – Pop the trunk, would you? | -现在 -打开后备箱 |
| [44:50] | – What’s happening? – That’s it. | -发生了什么 -就是这样 |
| [44:51] | Keep going. Keep walking to me. | 继续走 继续朝我走 |
| [44:54] | That’s it. I’m here. | 就是这样 我在这里 |
| [44:56] | Just follow my voice. | 跟着我的声音 |
| [45:00] | That’s it. | 就是这样 |
| [45:01] | Keep walking. Go to your husband. | 继续走 去找你的丈夫 |
| [45:03] | 10 more feet. 10 more feet. | 还有3米 还有3米 |
| [45:14] | I’ll shoot her. Get the fucking money! | 我会向她开枪 快把钱给我 |
| [45:16] | This way. Go, go. | 这边 走 走 |
| [45:25] | Frank! Frank! | 弗兰克 弗兰克 |
| [45:27] | Frank. | 弗兰克 |
| [45:28] | Frank, help! | 弗兰克 救我 |
| [45:31] | Frank, help! | 弗兰克 救我 |
| [45:33] | – You’re okay? – Yeah. | -你没事吧 -没事 |
| [46:45] | When you think that you know someone. | 你以为你了解某个人 |
| [46:48] | I mean, really know someone that you want to be with, | 真的了解那个人 你想和他在一起 |
| [46:52] | and you find out they’ve been lying to you the whole time… | 却发现他们从头到尾都在骗你 |
| [46:58] | I don’t know what to say about him. | 我不知道怎么说关于他的事 |
| [47:00] | I don’t know where he could be. | 我不知道他可能在哪里 |
| [47:01] | Why don’t you tell me something about him? | 不如你来告诉我关于他的事 |
| [47:03] | Why can’t you find him? | 为什么你们找不到他 |
| [47:05] | Is there anything else you can tell me? | 你还有什么可以告诉我的 |
| [47:08] | It felt so real at the time. | 当时感觉很真实 |
| [47:10] | He had really convinced me that we were in love. | 他真的使我相信我们相爱了 |
| [47:18] | I had no idea that people were capable | 我完全想不到 居然有人 |
| [47:21] | of such terrible things. | 能干出这种可怕的事 |
| [47:27] | I’ll describe him for you as best I can. | 我会尽我所能地为你描述他的样子 |
| [47:32] | The gun, the van… | 枪 货车 |
| [47:39] | The most of the time, he was wearing a mask. | 大多数时候 他都戴着面具 |
| [47:42] | He was a black guy. | 他是个黑人 |
| [47:45] | And I was most of the time blindfolded. | 我大部分时间都戴着眼罩 |
| [47:50] | How do people even become such animals? | 人怎么会变成这种禽兽 |
| [47:54] | He even took my wedding ring. | 他还拿走了我的婚戒 |
| [47:59] | I just feel sorry for the next poor girl. | 我为下一个可怜的女孩感到遗憾 |
| [48:04] | Can you tell us anything? Anything at all? | 你能告诉我们任何线索吗 什么都可以 |
| [48:07] | A name? | 比如名字 |
| [48:08] | I told you everything that I know. | 我知道的都告诉你们了 |
| [48:11] | I don’t want to keep reliving this anymore. | 我不想再这样一遍遍回忆 |
| [48:15] | I just want you to find them. | 我只想让你们找到他们 |
| [48:17] | I know, and we will. | 我知道 我们会的 |
| [48:22] | Look, thank you for coming in. | 感谢你能来 |
| [48:24] | Okay, it really does help. A lot. | 很有帮助 非常有帮助 |
| [48:27] | All four victims have one major thing in common. | 四个受害者都有一个共同点 |
| [48:30] | It’s the same lover. | 情人是同一个 |
| [48:31] | This guy takes each and every one of them | 这个人把每一个受害者 |
| [48:32] | on these romantic getaways | 带去浪漫的度假 |
| [48:33] | where they’re kidnapped, right? | 在那儿她们被绑架了 |
| [48:35] | He contacts their husband for the ransom. | 他联系她们的丈夫索要赎金 |
| [48:38] | Ransom note says if you contact the police, she’s dead. | 勒索信上说 如果联系警察就撕票 |
| [48:40] | Look at this. | 看看这个 |
| [48:41] | Three separate sketches from three different victims. | 三个不同受害者的三幅素描 |
| [48:45] | Sierra Nevada, San Simeon, | 塞拉·内华达 圣·西蒙 |
| [48:47] | Ojai, Palm Desert. | 奥海 帕姆·迪泽特 |
| [48:49] | It’s the same guy. | 是同一个人 |
| [48:53] | Find a match. | 找一下条件相符的 |
| [49:00] | You find this creep yet? | 你找到这个变态了吗 |
| [49:02] | Not yet. | 还没 |
| [49:18] | The only way to draw these guys out | 派个人去当卧底 |
| [49:20] | is to set them up by going undercover. | 是唯一能将他们全部引出来的办法 |
| [49:24] | Elaborate, Detective. | 说详细点 警探 |
| [49:26] | Well, we become their next marks. | 我当他们的下一个目标 |
| [49:28] | Dress up in the fancy clothes. | 换上华丽的衣服 |
| [49:30] | We got the rich husband, Frank. | 有个有钱的丈夫 弗兰克 |
| [49:32] | We make them believe that their conning us. | 我让他们相信骗到我了 |
| [49:34] | Get them vulnerable, you know? | 让他们放松警惕 懂吗 |
| [49:36] | Make them believe in the illusion, | 让他们相信表面的假象 |
| [49:37] | and then when the time is right, we move in. | 等时机到了 我们就行动 |
| [49:40] | All the victims met this guy at high-end restaurants. | 受害者们是在布伦特伍德 比弗利山庄的 |
| [49:43] | Mostly Brentwood, Beverly Hills. | 高档餐厅里遇到这个人的 |
| [49:46] | We target this guy when he’s on the prowl | 当他寻觅下一个受害者时 |
| [49:47] | for his next victim, and that’s when we assume | 我们就假扮成有钱的夫妇 |
| [49:50] | our roles as rich husband and wife. | 将他盯死 |
| [49:56] | And tell me why we shouldn’t just save | 告诉我 为什么我们不能节约 |
| [49:58] | the department time and money | 局里的时间和金钱 |
| [49:59] | and take this guy down now? | 直接把这个家伙干掉 |
| [50:02] | These guys are too smart, sir. | 长官 他们太聪明了 |
| [50:04] | We have to catch them in the act. | 我们必须当场抓到他们 |
| [50:05] | Both of them. | 他们两个 |
| [50:06] | I mean, the guy in the van | 躲在货车里 |
| [50:07] | who’s drugging these women, | 迷晕这些女人的男人 |
| [50:08] | we have to get him. | 我们一定要抓住 |
| [50:09] | You know, sir, I do agree with that. | 长官 我也这么想的 |
| [50:15] | Go on. | 继续说 |
| [50:17] | The crimes are happening outside of the county. | 犯罪发生在县外 |
| [50:20] | I mean, technically, if we bust them, | 严格上说 如果我们要逮捕他们 |
| [50:22] | we have to catch them in the act, right? | 就得当场抓住他们 对吧 |
| [50:23] | But more importantly… | 更重要的是 |
| [50:25] | Get them within our county so we can make the arrest. | 将他们引到县内 我们就能逮捕他们 |
| [50:35] | You’re sure about this? | 你确定要这样做吗 |
| [50:37] | Yes, sir. | 是的 长官 |
| [50:39] | And you’re all right with this, Frank? | 你也确定吗 弗兰克 |
| [50:42] | Yes, sir. | 是的 长官 |
| [50:45] | Well, then, get on it before the Feds get wind. | 那么在联邦调查局发现风声前开始吧 |
| [50:47] | I don’t want them taking credit for this. | 我不想让他们把这份功劳占为己有 |
| [50:49] | – Yes, sir. – Hold on. | -是 长官 -等等 |
| [50:52] | Tell me more about this Shead guy. | 给我讲讲关于这个谢德的事 |
| [50:55] | Well, Patrick Shead. | 好的 帕特里克·谢德 |
| [50:56] | He, uh, his father relocated the family | 他父亲找到一份新的工作时 |
| [51:00] | to the States when he got a new job, | 就把家搬到了美国 |
| [51:01] | but shortly after that, he made some | 但之后没多久 |
| [51:03] | bad investments, went bankrupt. | 他就投资失败 破产了 |
| [51:05] | Mother leaves his father | 他母亲离开了他父亲 |
| [51:07] | for his business partner, disappears. | 同他父亲的商业伙伴私奔了 |
| [51:11] | His father sinks into a deep depression, alcoholism. | 他的父亲陷入抑郁 整日酗酒 |
| [51:14] | Suffers an untimely death, | 英年早逝 |
| [51:16] | leaving a young Patrick to fend for himself. | 留下年幼的帕特里克独自谋生 |
| [51:19] | 18, he slides into a life | 他18岁就开始了 |
| [51:21] | of petty crime, all nonviolent offenses. | 一系列的非暴力犯罪 |
| [51:26] | 14 years and several small convictions, | 14年里因为几次小规模犯罪 |
| [51:28] | he’s sent to Lompoc. | 被送去了隆波克监狱 |
| [51:34] | He spent about two and a half years there. | 他在那待了两年半 |
| [51:35] | He just got released on good behavior. | 后来因为表现好被释放了 |
| [51:37] | He’s teamed up with what we think is a known associate, | 我们认为他和一名认识的狱友合作 |
| [51:40] | and they’ve been pulling these cons ever since. | 一直在搞这些骗局 |
| [52:22] | What are we doing, man? | 兄弟 我们在干什么 |
| [52:28] | What the fuck are you doing? | 你他妈的在干什么 |
| [52:32] | You got too sloppy, falling for the mark. | 你太马虎了 太容易上当了 |
| [52:37] | Give me the burner. | 把手机给我 |
| [52:55] | Yeah, here. | 好了 这些是你的 |
| [52:59] | I’m taking the rest. | 剩下的是我的 |
| [53:00] | Now, get the fuck out. | 现在 给我滚出去 |
| [53:02] | You serious? | 你是认真的吗 |
| [53:03] | Is this your plan all along? | 这就是你一直以来的计划吗 |
| [53:07] | You did it to yourself. | 是你自作自受 |
| [53:10] | You’re really doing this? | 你真的要这样做吗 |
| [53:12] | Don’t make me say it again. | 我不想再说第二遍 |
| [54:06] | That was good work, Detective. | 干得不错 警探 |
| [54:10] | It’s not over yet. | 还没完呢 |
| [54:12] | Look, go home. Get some sleep. | 听着 回去好好休息吧 |
| [54:15] | No chance. | 不可能 |
| [54:36] | We have our proof. Let’s go make the arrest. | 我们有证据 直接去逮捕他吧 |
| [54:38] | Let us know when they land. | 他们一落网就通知我 |
| [54:39] | – I want to wrap this up. – Yes, sir. | -我想把这案子结了 -好的 长官 |
| [54:45] | – Detective? – It’s him. | -警探 -是他 |
| [54:48] | Does he still buy your cover? | 他还没发现你的真实身份吧 |
| [54:50] | Yeah. | 还没 |
| [54:52] | Answer it. | 接电话吧 |
| [54:58] | Joe, is that you? | 乔 是你吗 |
| [55:00] | Rebecca… there’s a few things | 丽贝卡 有几件事情 |
| [55:03] | that I haven’t really been upfront with you about. | 我没跟你说实话 |
| [55:08] | I really would prefer to tell you in person. | 我很想当面告诉你 |
| [55:11] | I’m at Union Station. | 我在联合车站 |
| [55:13] | I’m going to go to a motel near the airport tomorrow, | 我明天要去机场附近的汽车旅馆 |
| [55:16] | and I’ll give you a call then. | 之后我会打电话给你 |
| [55:18] | I look forward to seeing you. | 期待明天跟你见面 |
| [55:20] | Bye. | 再见 |
| [55:22] | Joe… | 乔 |
| [55:28] | Everything okay? | 一切如常吗 |
| [55:31] | He’s at Union Station. | 他在联合车站 |
| [55:33] | He leaves tomorrow, LAX. | 明天就走 从洛杉矶国际机场离开 |
| [55:34] | Whoa, GPS just landed at the Toy District. | GPS刚刚确定位置在托伊区 |
| [55:37] | How accurate is that? | 这有多精确 |
| [55:39] | – Accurate. – Patrick’s… Shead’s lying. | -很准确 -帕特里克·谢德在撒谎 |
| [55:42] | He’s just trying to throw us off. | 他只是想甩掉我们 |
| [55:44] | Hold up. | 等等 |
| [55:45] | You’re gonna stay here on this one. | 这次你得留下来 |
| [55:47] | Get some rest. | 休息一下 |
| [55:49] | Saddle up. | 准备好 |
| [55:54] | Take it easy. | 别紧张 |
| [57:08] | Hey, excuse me, sir? Just a minute. | 打扰一下 先生 就几分钟 |
| [57:11] | I need to talk to you. | 我想和你谈谈 |
| [57:13] | Sir? Hey, stop! | 先生 站住 |
| [57:16] | Stop, lapd! | 站住 洛城警局 |
| [57:17] | Stop! | 站住 |
| [57:32] | Freeze! | 不许动 |
| [57:38] | Freeze! | 不许动 |
| [57:41] | Hey! Freeze! | 不许动 |
| [58:42] | Freeze, mother fucker! | 不许动 混蛋 |
| [59:04] | Freeze! Drop it! | 不许动 放下枪 |
| [59:05] | Freeze! | 不许动 |
| [59:08] | Drop it! Drop it! | 放下枪 放下枪 |
| [59:41] | Hey, it’s me. | 喂 是我 |
| [59:43] | I’m at the Buena Vista Hotel near the airport. | 我在机场附近的布埃纳维斯塔酒店 |
| [59:47] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
| [59:49] | Room 406. | 406号房 |
| [59:54] | Okay, see you soon. | 就这样 待会见 |
| [59:56] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
| [1:00:04] | Was that him? | 是他吗 |
| [1:00:53] | I know you’re heavily invested in this case, but… | 我知道你在这个案子上投入了很多 但是 |
| [1:00:55] | I’m fine. | 我很好 |
| [1:00:57] | Let’s just get this done. | 把这件事解决了吧 |
| [1:01:01] | 1-26. All units proceed with caution. | 我是1-26 所有单位小心行事 |
| [1:01:36] | Patrick? | 帕特里克 |
| [1:01:45] | Hello? Patrick? | 在吗 帕特里克 |
| [1:01:52] | Are you there? It’s me. | 你在吗 是我 |
| [1:01:57] | Hello? | 在吗 |
| [1:02:07] | What the fuck? | 搞什么 |
| [1:02:26] | All clear! | 安全 |
| [1:02:27] | Check under. | 检查一下 |
| [1:02:31] | We’re all clear. Dinner’s gone out. | 检查完毕 一无所获 |
| [1:03:34] | 10-26. The room’s empty. | 我是10-26 房间是空的 |
| [1:03:39] | Are you sure he gave you | 你确定他给你的 |
| [1:03:40] | the right room number? | 是真正的房间号码吗 |
| [1:03:43] | He can’t run forever. | 他跑不掉的 |
| [1:04:17] | I’m sorry that we only got the one. | 很抱歉我们只抓到了一个 |
| [1:04:21] | Well, you did some really good work here, Rebecca. | 你做得很好 丽贝卡 |
| [1:04:24] | I’m gonna recommend you for a promotion, | 我会推荐你升职 |
| [1:04:26] | and I’m gonna make sure that you get it. | 我确保你会升职的 |
| [1:04:29] | Thank you, sir. | 谢谢 长官 |
| [1:04:31] | Now, we’re officially turning this case over to the Bureau. | 我们正式把这个案子交给局里 |
| [1:04:36] | So you can go home. | 你可以回家了 |
| [1:04:38] | Spend some time with your family. | 花些时间陪陪你的家人 |
| [1:07:21] | Could I take you to, um, | 当我们回去的时候 |
| [1:07:25] | another special place when we get back? | 我能带你去另一个特别的地方吗 |
| [1:07:28] | Another time? | 改天 |
| [1:07:30] | What’s wrong with this place? | 这个地方怎么了 |
| [1:07:33] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
| [1:07:35] | There’s nothing wrong with this place, | 这个地方没什么问题 |
| [1:07:36] | just, um… it’s like a little resort. | 就是 有点像在度假村 |
| [1:07:52] | You’re moving really fast for me. | 对我来说 发展太迅速了 |
| [1:07:56] | That’s not a no. | 这可不是借口 |
| [1:08:01] | It does sound nice. | 但确实挺不错的 |
| [1:08:07] | I know I am moving very quickly, | 我知道我确实太着急了 |
| [1:08:11] | but I don’t know, I just never felt this way | 但是我不太懂 在此前我从未对其他人 |
| [1:08:14] | about anyone before, and… I really do like you. | 有过这样的感觉 我是真的喜欢上你了 |
| [1:08:33] | Yes, I’ll go. | 好 我去 |
| [1:08:36] | You will? | 真的吗 |
| [1:10:15] | You really believe | 你真的相信 |
| [1:10:16] | we can just switch out our lives? | 我们能够改变我们的生活吗 |
| [1:10:18] | The decisions we’ve already made | 我们在游戏后半程 |
| [1:10:19] | this late in the game? | 已经做出的决定 |
| [1:10:23] | I mean, you really think we can change? | 我是说 你真的认为我们能改变吗 |
| [1:10:28] | We certainly can’t have it both ways. | 我们不可能鱼和熊掌兼得 |
| [1:19:56] | Patrick. | 我叫帕特里克 |