| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [02:18] | 艾什街 奥克雷路 | |
| [02:18] | Lacey? | 莱茜 | 
| [02:20] | No–no, please! | 不要 求你 | 
| [02:25] | Why did you do this to yourself? | 你为什么这么对自己 | 
| [02:34] | I’ll just-I’ll just take it right off. | 我…我把它弄掉 | 
| [02:38] | No! | 不 | 
| [02:49] | Everybody, this is Margot performing on the piano. | 各位 下面是玛格特表演弹钢琴 | 
| [02:53] | Thank you, thank you. | 谢谢 谢谢 | 
| [04:14] | 零异频道 无尽诡屋 第一集 | |
| [04:37] | I’ll just talk to the manager. Go talk to him, yeah. | 我会跟经理谈的 去找他谈 对 | 
| [04:39] | Okay, I’ll be right back. Yep. | 好 我马上回来 好 | 
| [04:55] | Tim, he knows. Jason knows. | 蒂姆 杰森知道了 | 
| [05:04] | Does he know because you told him? | 他知道是因为你告诉了他吗 | 
| [05:06] | No. He asked me. | 不 是他问我的 | 
| [05:08] | – Well, I didn’t tell him. – He asked me if something happened. | -不是我说的 -他问我是不是有什么事 | 
| [05:20] | Just ’cause we’re crippled | 我们瘸了不意味着 | 
| [05:23] | don’t mean we have to take the crumbs. | 我们就得苦水往肚子里咽 | 
| [05:29] | What, you got some secret way | 你知道什么秘密方法 | 
| [05:31] | we get back up on the chairs now? | 让我们现在回椅子上吗 | 
| [05:35] | New phone? | 新手机吗 | 
| [05:38] | What the heck are you doing here? | 你怎么来了 | 
| [05:39] | You didn’t think I’d let the whole summer go by | 你不会以为我一整个夏天 | 
| [05:41] | – without coming home, right? – Um… | -我都不回家吧 -这… | 
| [05:44] | I’m, like, your only friend. | 毕竟我是你唯一的朋友 | 
| [05:46] | Oh, thanks. | 谢谢 | 
| [05:49] | This is nice. | 真不错 | 
| [05:51] | Yeah, could have been doing it all summer, | 是啊 本来可以整个夏天都这样 | 
| [05:52] | but somebody had to go back to school, | 但有人得回学校 | 
| [05:54] | take more classes. | 继续上课 | 
| [05:56] | You sure you didn’t fall in love | 你真的没有 | 
| [05:57] | with some married professor or something? | 爱上什么已婚教授吗 | 
| [06:00] | No, I don’t catch feelings. Ever. | 没有 我不谈恋爱 | 
| [06:03] | You could come back with me, you know? | 你可以跟我回学校的 | 
| [06:06] | We could get an apartment off campus. | 我们可以一起出去租房子住 | 
| [06:11] | Margot. | 玛格特 | 
| [06:13] | Come on, I’m so over my suitemates. | 别笑了 我真受够了我室友 | 
| [06:16] | They’re really lame. | 他们真的很逊 | 
| [06:17] | Is it sweetmeats or sweetbreads | 牛脖子的部分 | 
| [06:19] | that’s, like, the neck part of the cow? | 是叫杂肉[本意甜食]还是杂碎来着 | 
| [06:21] | Probably breads, right? ‘Cause it’s counterintuitive. | 是杂碎吧 因为很反常 | 
| [06:23] | It’s like the whole Iceland, Greenland situation. | 整个冰岛还是格陵兰岛都那样 | 
| [06:26] | All right, so you’re just gonna keep | 行了 你就继续在家里 | 
| [06:29] | living at home with your mom in the past. | 跟你妈妈生活在过去吧 | 
| [06:33] | You really don’t have to save me from my life, you know? | 你不用从我的生活中拯救我 真的 | 
| [06:36] | But thanks. | 但还是谢谢了 | 
| [06:41] | Hey, guess who I’m meeting up with at Hall Pass later. | 你猜一会儿我要跟谁在通行厅见面 | 
| [06:44] | Am I literally supposed to guess? | 真要我猜吗 | 
| [06:45] | JT. You should come. | 是JT 你一起来吧 | 
| [06:49] | You know how I feel about activities. | 你知道我对这种社交活动的态度 | 
| [06:52] | – Hey, Jules. – Oh, hey. | -茱尔斯 -你好 | 
| [06:54] | Where have you been all summer? | 一整个夏天你都去哪了 | 
| [06:56] | Margot’s been such a recluse lately. | 玛格特最近都遁世了 | 
| [06:58] | Mom! | 妈 | 
| [07:00] | My flight’s at five, so I’m heading out. | 我五点的飞机 所以要先走了 | 
| [07:03] | Try not to auction yourselves off online or anything | 我不在的时候 尽量不要把自己 | 
| [07:05] | – while I’m away. – Okay, we’ll try. | -网上拍卖了 -好 我们尽量 | 
| [07:10] | All right, so you’re coming tonight, right? | 你今晚要来的吧 | 
| [07:14] | Come on. | 来嘛 | 
| [07:15] | When was the last time you legit had fun? | 上次你真正好好玩玩是什么时候 | 
| [07:18] | When was the last time that you were touched | 上次你被人以一种非柏拉图方式触摸 | 
| [07:20] | – in a non-platonic way? – I told you, nobody understands me. | -是什么时候 -我说过 没人理解我 | 
| [07:22] | Eh, yeah, you should handle this dry spell. | 你应该结束这段”干旱期” | 
| [07:25] | You want to start a forest fire? | 想防火烧山吗 | 
| [07:26] | You could set this whole neighborhood on– | 你可以把整个小区都… | 
| [07:31] | I did not deserve that. | 我罪不至此吧 | 
| [07:32] | Yeah, you did. You did. | 是你活该 活该 | 
| [07:35] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 | 
| [07:50] | Someone just sent me this really weird video. | 有人刚给我发了这段奇怪的视频 | 
| [07:52] | Yeah, me too. | 我也收到了 | 
| [07:54] | Really? | 真的吗 | 
| [07:56] | Yeah. | 是的 | 
| [07:58] | Should we get in the water? | 我们下水吗 | 
| [08:01] | Uh, yes. We should get in the water. | 好啊 我们下水吧 | 
| [08:07] | Okay. | 好 | 
| [08:10] | Okay, ready? | 准备好了吗 | 
| [08:28] | Hey. What’s up? | 你好啊 | 
| [08:31] | – Hey. – How you been? | -你好 -最近怎么样 | 
| [08:34] | Hey, what’s all that? What is that? | 那是什么 什么东西 | 
| [08:37] | – Show me. – Some ink. | -给我看看 -一些纹身 | 
| [08:38] | Okay. All right. | 好吧 | 
| [08:40] | That’s my favorite sea creature, definitely. | 这绝对算是我最喜欢的海洋生物 | 
| [08:42] | Good pirate ship, love it. | 海盗船真好看 真喜欢 | 
| [08:44] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 | 
| [08:45] | Hey, JT, stop trying to be cool. | JT 别装酷了 | 
| [08:47] | We knew you as a child. | 我们可是看着你长大的 | 
| [08:48] | We saw you go through puberty, you know? | 我们可是看着你经历青春期的 | 
| [08:51] | Sorry. | 抱歉 | 
| [08:54] | Hey, uh, where’s, um, you know? | 那个谁呢 | 
| [08:56] | Oh, he had to bail. | 他来不了了 | 
| [08:58] | Who did? | 谁 | 
| [09:02] | Your date. | 你的约会对象 | 
| [09:04] | She told me to bring someone for you. | 她要我给你找了个人 | 
| [09:09] | Margot. Margot, wait! | 玛格特 玛格特 等等 | 
| [09:13] | Wait, hey! | 等等 | 
| [09:14] | I didn’t want you sitting at home being grim. | 我不想看着你干坐在家里无所事事 | 
| [09:16] | Well, I have a right to be grim. | 我有权坐在家里无所事事 | 
| [09:17] | – Yeah, you do, but– – Yeah. | -没错 但是… -是啊 | 
| [09:21] | I get it, I apologize, | 我明白 对不起 | 
| [09:23] | and, you know, he couldn’t find anyone anyway, so– | 反正他也找不到人 所以… | 
| [09:26] | Oh, makes me feel great. | 你这么说让我感觉好多了 | 
| [09:29] | – I’m sorry. – I’m sor–no, I’m sorry. | -对不起 -对…不 我才要说对不起 | 
| [09:30] | I just–I’m not feeling it. Can we hang tomorrow? | 我只是…没这个心情 我们能明天再好好玩吗 | 
| [09:33] | You leaving already? | 你要走了吗 | 
| [09:38] | What? | 什么 | 
| [09:39] | I just– I saw you walk in here | 我只是…我看到你才刚来 | 
| [09:41] | and take one look at this place and leave, | 看了一眼这里就要走了 | 
| [09:43] | so I figured you were kind of a misanthrope. | 所以我想你应该是反人类的 | 
| [09:46] | Like me. | 和我一样 | 
| [09:49] | Okay. | 好吧 | 
| [09:51] | So you’re– so you’re going? | 那你…你要走了吗 | 
| [09:53] | Uh, yeah. | 是的 | 
| [09:55] | Yeah, I’m just really tired. | 是的 我很累了 | 
| [09:59] | Well– well, nice to meet you. | 好吧 很高兴认识你 | 
| [10:01] | I hope you get some sleep. | 希望你能好好睡一觉 | 
| [10:03] | Night. | 晚安 | 
| [10:06] | So, so tired. | 太累了 | 
| [10:08] | All right, well, you should go. | 好吧 那你走吧 | 
| [10:10] | – Have fun. – Thanks. | -好好玩 -谢谢 | 
| [10:12] | – At your house. – Okay. | -回你的家 -好吧 | 
| [10:17] | – Jeez. – Dude. | -天啊 -哥们 | 
| [10:20] | I think a little bit… | 我觉得有点… | 
| [10:21] | He’s doing his best. | 他尽力了 | 
| [10:29] | So, uh…you seeing anyone at the moment or… | 那么…你最近有交往对象吗… | 
| [10:32] | Nope, single as a Pringle. | 没有 单身狗一条 | 
| [10:35] | You know. | 你懂的 | 
| [10:37] | So you’re a cat person? | 那你喜欢猫了 | 
| [10:38] | I like cats. They’re smart. | 我喜欢猫 它们很聪明 | 
| [10:40] | Yeah, but guys with cats are all like weird loners, you know? | 但是养猫的好像都是独居怪人 对吧 | 
| [10:43] | No, sorry. | 不 对不起 | 
| [10:44] | I mean, if you think about it though, | 如果你好好想想 | 
| [10:45] | that’s kind of my type, I guess. | 我应该就是那种人吧 | 
| [10:52] | I always have this dream where I get attacked | 我总是梦到 | 
| [10:55] | by a horde of puppies, and they start eating me, | 我被一堆宠物攻击 它们开始吃我 | 
| [10:58] | and they’re very cute. It’s horrible. | 它们超级可爱 太可怕了 | 
| [11:00] | Okay, JT, what are you doing? | 好吧 JT 你在干什么 | 
| [11:02] | Just do it like you’re– | 你只需像 | 
| [11:04] | you know, like you’re moving through water. | 从水面划过那样出杆就行了 | 
| [11:06] | Instead of just, you know, poking at the ball and– | 而不是总想着要戳到球 | 
| [11:11] | No! | 不 | 
| [11:13] | JT! What are you doing? | JT 你这是做什么呀 | 
| [11:15] | Don’t do that. | 别这样 | 
| [11:16] | Yeah, sorry. You’re probably right. | 也是 对不起 你说得对 | 
| [11:19] | Too weird. | 太奇怪了 | 
| [11:20] | What? Come on, it’s fine. | 什么 别这样 没事的 | 
| [11:23] | Why are you back in town anyway? | 话说你回镇子上干什么来了 | 
| [11:28] | You ever heard of the No-End House? | 你有听说过无尽诡屋吗 | 
| [11:30] | I have this nightmare where I’d be at my grandma’s house, | 我有做过一个噩梦 梦里我会在奶奶家 | 
| [11:32] | and I’d be walking down this, like, long hallway, | 我会走过一条 长长的走廊 | 
| [11:36] | and then at the end there’d be this standing mirror, | 在走廊的尽头 有一面穿衣镜 | 
| [11:38] | and there would always be someone hiding behind it. | 镜子后面总是会躲着一个人 | 
| [11:41] | And I’d wake up so scared every time. | 每次我都从梦里吓醒 | 
| [11:44] | Yo, Margot, show me your phone. | 玛格特 给我看你的手机 | 
| [11:47] | Why? | 为什么 | 
| [11:51] | Last time it was in the U.S. Was six years ago, | 上次出现在美国 是在六年前 | 
| [11:54] | somewhere outside Detroit. | 离底特律不远 | 
| [11:55] | Since then it’s been in Eastern Europe, South America. | 那之后 诡屋曾出现在东欧 南美 | 
| [11:59] | It just shows up. | 就那么凭空出现了 | 
| [12:01] | The only advanced warning is people in the area | 出现前唯一的预兆 就是现身地的人们 | 
| [12:02] | start getting these teasers, texts, a post on your Instagram. | 会收到捉弄信 通过短信 或是 | 
| [12:06] | Most people have no idea what it is, | 大多数人都不知道这是怎么回事 | 
| [12:08] | but in the past couple of days, it’s been happening here. | 但是就在几天前 突然出现在了这里 | 
| [12:11] | This is, like, one in a million. | 这概率得多小啊 | 
| [12:12] | Yeah, I don’t even know where it is. | 我连诡屋在哪儿都不知道 | 
| [12:13] | There’s no, like, address on it. | 屋子上没有地址之类的东西 | 
| [12:14] | Yeah, the address comes later. | 对 地址之后会出现 | 
| [12:15] | There’ll be a commercial or something. | 会出现广告之类的东西 | 
| [12:17] | I don’t know. | 怎么说呢 | 
| [12:18] | Sounds just like a super-bougie haunted house to me. | 我感觉这就是个高级的鬼屋罢了 | 
| [12:23] | It’s six rooms, | 诡屋有六个房间 | 
| [12:25] | each is supposed to be scarier than the last, | 一个比一个恐怖 | 
| [12:27] | but it’s psychological. | 是心理的那种恐怖 | 
| [12:29] | Gets in your head. | 会玩弄你的思想 | 
| [12:30] | Everybody who goes in describes it totally different. | 每个进去过的人 对里面的描述都截然不同 | 
| [12:33] | Most people don’t even make it to the sixth room, | 很多人都没坚持到第六个房间 | 
| [12:35] | and the people who do… | 而走进了第六间房的人 | 
| [12:38] | never seen again. | 再没人见过他们 | 
| [12:42] | Definitely not. | 你就扯吧 | 
| [12:45] | Yeah, well, you live and learn, right? | 活久见 听说过吗 | 
| [12:46] | You live and learn. | 活久见 | 
| [12:52] | I read that the nightmares that you have as a kid | 我认为你小时候会做那个噩梦 | 
| [12:55] | are usually about a fear of change. | 通常是因为你害怕改变 | 
| [13:00] | Really? | 是吗 | 
| [13:03] | Then mine were foreshadowing. | 那我这梦做的太超前了 | 
| [13:08] | Do you want to talk about it? | 你想谈一谈这噩梦吗 | 
| [13:14] | I don’t really know you. | 我都不怎么认识你 | 
| [13:18] | Yeah, I guess that’s fair. | 你说的倒是没错 | 
| [13:20] | Do you remember in, like, second grade, | 你还记不记得 在二年级左右 | 
| [13:23] | they’d take us into town to the library? | 他们带我们进城去了图书馆 | 
| [13:25] | This one day Margot and I | 就是那天我和玛格特发现了 | 
| [13:26] | found this book about myths, | 这本讲神秘事物的书 | 
| [13:28] | and there was this chapter on the succubi, | 里面有一章讲的是女妖 | 
| [13:32] | and all of a sudden | 突然间 | 
| [13:35] | my neck and ears got all warm… | 我的脖子和耳朵都热了起来 | 
| [13:41] | Because, you know, for whatever reason, | 因为 不管出于什么原因 | 
| [13:44] | that was just–you know, it was like every urge | 那就像… 那就跟成年人会有的 | 
| [13:48] | and every impulse and every scary adult feeling | 渴望 冲动和恐惧是一样的 | 
| [13:52] | that I just didn’t understand yet. | 但我那时还不懂这些 | 
| [13:55] | I can see the appeal. | 确实很有趣 | 
| [14:00] | Tell me something about yourself. | 跟我说说你自己吧 | 
| [14:05] | I grew up in foster homes. | 我在寄养家庭长大 | 
| [14:12] | What was that like? | 那是什么感觉 | 
| [14:13] | I just felt different. | 就是觉得自己不一样 | 
| [14:16] | You know? | 你懂吗 | 
| [14:17] | Because I was always trying to blend in, make friends, | 因为我总是努力融入 想跟他们做朋友 | 
| [14:23] | I met a lot of different kids, | 我见过很多不一样的孩子 | 
| [14:26] | a lot of different homes. | 住过很多不一样的家庭 | 
| [14:30] | People come and go, you know? | 总有人要走 总有人要来 | 
| [14:47] | My dad died. | 我爸爸死了 | 
| [14:53] | What happened? | 发生了什么 | 
| [14:56] | He had allergies. | 他过敏了 | 
| [15:01] | Imagine dying from something so dumb. | 想想竟然还有这么蠢的死法 | 
| [15:07] | Yeah, he was taking these prescription meds, | 他服用了一些处方药 | 
| [15:09] | and then he had a really bad allergic reaction, | 然后出现了很严重的过敏反应 | 
| [15:11] | and he fucing died. | 然后他就死了 | 
| [15:17] | I actually found him. | 我其实就是发现他 | 
| [15:20] | In there. | 在那幢房里 | 
| [15:25] | This hunter often must begin full sprint | 这种猎手往往需要在半英里外 | 
| [15:27] | from a half mile out | 开始全力冲刺 | 
| [15:29] | just to hope to catch a single member of the herd | 希望能抓到一只 | 
| [15:32] | who got caught flatfooted just a moment too long. | 反应稍慢掉队的家伙 | 
| [15:37] | And even with the long lead time, | 虽然冲刺如此之久 | 
| [15:39] | cheetahs can spend up to two miles | 猎豹能保持最快速度 | 
| [15:41] | in full-sprint pursuit | 奔驰长达两英里 | 
| [15:43] | before needing to rethink and regroup. | 才需要重新整顿 | 
| [15:46] | The TV was still on | 电视当时还开着 | 
| [15:48] | like he had just fallen asleep watching it, you know? | 他好像只是看着看着睡着了 | 
| [15:52] | It was last year, | 是去年的事了 | 
| [15:53] | and I was supposed to be home by ten. | 我本来应该10点前回家的 | 
| [15:59] | I always just think, like, | 我总是在想 | 
| [16:00] | if I had actually just been home by ten, | 如果当初我10点前回来了 | 
| [16:04] | maybe… | 也许… | 
| [16:08] | Or maybe not. | 或也许不会 | 
| [16:26] | I’m getting chilly. | 我有点冷了 | 
| [16:33] | How you doing? I knew this was my day. | 你好吗 我今天挺不错 | 
| [16:35] | What–what do you want? | 你想要什么 | 
| [16:37] | That’s an easy question. | 这个问题很简单 | 
| [16:39] | But I’m in a little bit of a hurry, | 但我现在时间不多 | 
| [16:42] | a little bit of a rush. | 有点赶时间 | 
| [16:43] | You–you’re the convict. | 你是犯人 | 
| [16:45] | I was, but I’m out now. | 以前是 现在我出来了 | 
| [16:47] | I’m gonna stay out. | 我不会再进去了 | 
| [16:49] | And you’re gonna help me. | 你要帮我 | 
| [16:52] | You better get out of here. | 你赶紧离开这里 | 
| [16:53] | My husband will be back in a few minutes. | 我丈夫过几分钟就回来了 | 
| [16:55] | Now you see, you’re off to a bad start already. | 你这个开场白太糟糕了 | 
| [16:58] | Your– | 你… | 
| [17:43] | Out to get the harvest. | 去收割了 | 
| [17:45] | Well, I think it was– it’s an Egyptian invention. | 我觉得那是…是埃及人的发明 | 
| [17:49] | Oh, right. | 没错 | 
| [17:54] | Margot? | 玛格特 | 
| [17:57] | What’s up? | 怎么了 | 
| [19:20] | Hey, how was it? You guys have fun? | 你们好 你们玩的还开心吗 | 
| [19:26] | – Oh. All right. – It’s okay. | -好吧 -没事的 | 
| [19:32] | I heard they use subliminal images | 我听说他们会用潜意识图像 | 
| [19:34] | and sub-aural sound waves to make you more vulnerable. | 和次声波让你变得更加脆弱 | 
| [19:37] | Totally messes with you psychologically. | 让你的精神极度混乱 | 
| [19:40] | Could you simmer down, JT? It’s a haunted house. | 你能冷静点吗 JT 这只是个鬼屋 | 
| [19:43] | They just tricked you into thinking it’s special | 他们只是想吓唬你让你觉得这里很特别 | 
| [19:45] | ’cause they didn’t invite you. | 因为人家根本没邀请你 | 
| [19:55] | He wouldn’t even tell him, though. | 反正他根本不会告诉他 | 
| [19:56] | – No way. – That’s crazy. | -不可能 -太疯狂了 | 
| [20:01] | – Okay. – Here we go. | -好了 -进去吧 | 
| [20:04] | Hey, man. How’d you hear about this place? | 伙计 你听说过这个地方吗 | 
| [20:08] | Been looking for it. | 我一直在找 | 
| [20:10] | – Come on. – You’re gonna go in for sure? | -快点 -你要进去吧 | 
| [20:12] | We heard it’s crazy in there. | 听说里面很疯狂 | 
| [20:17] | I also heard they spray the area with a hallucinogen, | 我还听说他们在里面喷了致幻剂 | 
| [20:20] | so we’re all gonna be tripping by the time we go in. | 所以我们一进去就会飘飘然的 | 
| [20:22] | Oh, yeah, it makes perfect sense. | 是啊 听上去很有道理 | 
| [20:38] | 匿名艺术家 无尽诡屋 日期未知 木头 钉子 黄铜 水泥 和你制成 | |
| [20:39] | You guys gonna make it through all the rooms? | 你们想去所有房间里看看吗 | 
| [20:41] | Hell yeah. | 当然了 | 
| [20:47] | Wait. Already? | 等等 已经开始了吗 | 
| [20:50] | Damn, did it eat them? | 该死 他们都被吃了吗 | 
| [20:55] | You scare easy? | 你容易被吓着吗 | 
| [20:57] | It depends on the type of scare, I guess. | 我想那得看是什么事了 | 
| [20:59] | I guess we’re gonna find out. | 我们很快就知道了 | 
| [21:55] | This isn’t very scary. | 不是很可怕啊 | 
| [22:03] | It’s you. | 是你 | 
| [22:06] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 | 
| [22:07] | – Here’s you, Tamara. – Here’s me. | -这是你 塔玛拉 -这是我 | 
| [22:14] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 | 
| [22:15] | I mean, it kind of looks like me, right? | 看上去真的和我挺像的吧 | 
| [22:16] | – That’s insane. – I think that’s yours. | -太疯狂了 -我觉得那是你 | 
| [22:30] | That’s crazy. | 真可怕 | 
| [22:38] | That’s weird, my phone’s freezing. | 真奇怪 我手机死机了 | 
| [22:42] | Mine too. | 我的也是 | 
| [22:55] | So wait, how did they do this so fast? | 等等 他们怎么能这么快做好的 | 
| [22:58] | They must watch us while we’re in line. | 肯定是在我们排队的时候拍下我们 | 
| [23:01] | Use some kind of 3-D printer | 用什么3D打印机 | 
| [23:03] | and software that translates our image. | 还有图像转换软件之类的 | 
| [23:06] | Fucing wow, dude, this is brilliant. | 哥们 这太天才了 | 
| [23:16] | I don’t like this. | 我不喜欢这样 | 
| [23:17] | There should be an exit light. Where’s the exit light? | 肯定有出口灯 出口灯在哪里 | 
| [23:19] | – Where’s your hand? – What? | -你的手呢 -什么 | 
| [23:21] | It reminds me of that Douglas Gordon installation, you know? | 这让我想起了道格拉斯·戈登鬼屋 | 
| [23:59] | Mine’s fine. | 我的没事 | 
| [24:06] | I want to know how they did that. | 真想知道他们是怎么做出来的 | 
| [24:35] | You know what? | 你知道吗 | 
| [24:36] | No, forget it, I’m out. | 不 算了 我不玩了 | 
| [25:27] | Don’t smirk like that. | 别这样笑 | 
| [25:42] | They must have permits for this place. | 这地方肯定有许可证 | 
| [25:44] | I mean, the city must know about it, right? | 我是说 政府肯定知道有这个地方 | 
| [25:46] | Yeah. | 是啊 | 
| [25:47] | There are no windows. | 这里没窗户 | 
| [26:53] | You a cannibal? | 你是食人魔吗 | 
| [28:23] | You okay? | 你没事吧 | 
| [28:26] | Margot? | 玛格特 | 
| [29:07] | Guys, they’re just actors. | 伙计们 他们只是演员 | 
| [29:12] | They’re actors. Relax. | 他们是演员 放松 | 
| [29:13] | Yeah. I mean, they’ve got to be. | 是啊 我是说 肯定是的 | 
| [29:16] | Right? | 对吧 | 
| [29:17] | Yeah, this is amazing. | 是啊 太厉害了 | 
| [29:20] | So confrontational. | 太挑衅了 | 
| [29:25] | Margot? | 玛格特 | 
| [29:27] | Ready? Next room? | 准备好了吗 下一间 | 
| [29:30] | You guys should leave. | 你们该走了 | 
| [29:33] | What? | 什么 | 
| [29:34] | Go on, it’s not too late. | 快走吧 现在还来得及 | 
| [29:39] | All right. | 好吧 | 
| [29:42] | You think he was an actor too? | 你们觉得他也是演员吗 | 
| [29:44] | Or just some crazy guy. | 或者只是个疯子 | 
| [29:46] | Yeah. | 是啊 | 
| [29:52] | Hey, Margot. | 玛格特 | 
| [29:54] | Hey, what–what did he say to you back there? | 他…他对你说了什么 | 
| [29:59] | He said, “Welcome back, Martian.” | 他说 欢迎回来 小火玛 | 
| [30:05] | Martian? | 小火玛 | 
| [30:11] | Let’s go home. | 我们回去吧 | 
| [30:13] | Margot. | 玛格特 | 
| [30:14] | No, I want to know. | 不 我想弄清楚 | 
| [32:38] | Margot! | 玛格特 | 
| [32:41] | Can you hear me? | 听得到我说话吗 | 
| [33:02] | Margot! | 玛格特 | 
| [33:08] | Margot! | 玛格特 | 
| [33:48] | And I was supposed to be home by ten, | 我本来应该10点前回家的 | 
| [33:50] | but I wasn’t. | 但我却没有 | 
| [33:56] | I always just think, like, | 我总是在想 | 
| [33:57] | if I had actually just been home by ten, | 如果当初我10点前回来了 | 
| [34:01] | maybe… | 也许… | 
| [36:00] | – I win! – I have water in my ears! | -我赢了 -我耳朵里有水 | 
| [36:02] | Which one? | 哪个 | 
| [36:03] | Dad, we get it. Don’t–stop! | 爸爸 我们知道了 别 | 
| [36:06] | Cool. Thanks, guys. | 谢谢 伙计们 | 
| [36:08] | – Okay, throw me high. – Ready, ready? | -把我扔高点 -准备好了吗 准备好了吗 | 
| [36:14] | Hello there. | 你好 | 
| [36:15] | Hello there, Margot. How are you? | 你好呀 玛格特 你好吗 | 
| [36:24] | I better clean up before dinner. | 我得在午餐前赶紧洗干净 | 
| [36:26] | What’s the first rule of the pool? | 泳池的头条规则是什么 | 
| [36:28] | – Don’t go in by myself. – That’s right, that’s right. | -一个人不准下水 -没错 没错 | 
| [36:32] | What’s the second rule of the pool? | 泳池的第二条规则是什么 | 
| [36:35] | Don’t run by the pool. | 不要在泳池边跑 | 
| [36:39] | You’re so smart! | 你太聪明了 | 
| [36:41] | Hello there. Hello there, Margot. | 你好 你好 玛格特 | 
| [36:45] | You’re so smart. | 你太聪明了 | 
| [36:46] | Hello there. Hello there, Margot. | 你好 你好 玛格特 | 
| [36:49] | Cream and sugar? | 奶油和糖 | 
| [36:51] | Hello there. Hello there, Margot. | 你好 你好 玛格特 | 
| [36:53] | – Cream and sugar? – How are you? | -奶油和糖 -你好吗 | 
| [36:54] | Hello there. Hello there, Margot. | 你好 你好 玛格特 | 
| [36:57] | – Cream and sugar? – How are you? | -奶油和糖 -你好吗 | 
| [36:59] | Hello there. Hello there, Margot. | 你好 你好 玛格特 | 
| [37:02] | – How are you? – Cream and sugar? | -你好吗 -奶油和糖 | 
| [37:04] | Hello there. Hello there, Margot. | 你好 你好 玛格特 | 
| [37:06] | – How are you? – Cream and sugar? | -你好吗 -奶油和糖 | 
| [37:08] | Hello there. Hello there, Margot. | 你好 你好 玛格特 | 
| [37:10] | – How are you? – Cream and sugar? | -你好吗 -奶油和糖 | 
| [37:12] | Hello there. Hello there, Margot. | 你好 你好 玛格特 | 
| [37:14] | – How are you? – Cream and sugar? | -你好吗 -奶油和糖 | 
| [37:16] | Hello there. Hello there, Margot. | 你好 你好 玛格特 | 
| [37:18] | – How are you? – Cream and sugar? | -你好吗 -奶油和糖 | 
| [37:19] | Hello there. Hello there, Margot. | 你好 你好 玛格特 | 
| [37:22] | – How are you? – Cream and sugar? | -你好吗 -奶油和糖 | 
| [37:23] | Hello there. Hello there, Margot. | 你好 你好 玛格特 | 
| [37:25] | – How are you? – Cream and sugar? | -你好吗 -奶油和糖 | 
| [37:27] | Hello there, Margot. How are you? | 你好 玛格特 你好吗 | 
| [37:29] | – Cream and sugar? – Hello there, Margot. | -奶油和糖 -你好 玛格特 | 
| [37:31] | How are you? | 你好吗 | 
| [38:22] | No–no, no! | 不 不 不 | 
| [38:43] | I want to go home! | 我想回家 | 
| [38:46] | I want to go home! | 我想回家 | 
| [38:52] | You have to go through all the room | 你得走完所有房间 | 
| [38:55] | to go home. | 才能回家 | 
| [39:01] | One, two, three. | 一 二 三 | 
| [39:34] | You really think they would have left before us? | 你真的觉得他们会不等我们就走了吗 | 
| [39:36] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 | 
| [39:40] | God, it’s almost dawn. What time did we get here? | 天都快亮了 我们什么时候来的 | 
| [39:43] | I don’t know how much time really went by. | 我都不知道过了多久 | 
| [39:47] | Okay. | 好吧 | 
| [39:56] | Are you serious right now? | 你是认真的吗 | 
| [40:27] | Hey, um, I know… I don’t really ask | 我知道…我从来没提过 | 
| [40:31] | because I just figure if you wanted to bring it up, | 因为我觉得如果你想提的话 | 
| [40:34] | you’d bring it up, | 你自然会提 | 
| [40:37] | and I know it’s been more than a year and everything, | 我知道已经快一年了 | 
| [40:40] | but sometimes I just wonder | 但有时候我会想 | 
| [40:44] | how you’re doing with everything. | 问问你过得怎么样 | 
| [40:48] | How are you doing? | 你还好吗 | 
| [40:53] | I’m okay. | 我还行 | 
| [41:10] | You wanna just crash here? | 你先住我这吗 | 
| [41:11] | Oh, yeah, I got some clothes in my car. | 嗯 我车里有衣服 | 
| [41:14] | Walk of shame backup. Nice. | 羞耻备用衣 真棒 | 
| [41:17] | What shame? | 什么羞耻 | 
| [43:03] | Hey, Martian. How was your night? | 小火玛 昨晚过得怎么样 | 
| [43:15] | Dad? | 爸爸 |