英文名称:Charlies Angels Full Throttle 2
年代:2003
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:39] | Get off the babysitter. Daddy’s home. | 别缠着保姆了 老爸回来了 |
[02:20] | What is an Angel doing so far from Heaven? | 天使远离天堂 来此有何贵干? |
[02:32] | I’m no Angel. | 我不是天使 |
[03:04] | This is hostel, yeah? | 这是个旅馆 对吧? |
[03:49] | I’m good at the bull, no? | 我训牛技术很好 对吧? |
[04:42] | Ray Carter, U.S. Marshal | (雷·卡特 美国陆军元帅) |
[04:43] | Marshal Ray Carter? | 雷·卡特元帅? |
[04:44] | I’m Alex Munday. I’ll be your rescuer today. | 我是爱莉克丝·曼迪 我是来救你的 |
[04:48] | I didn’t think you’d find me. How many men do you have? | 我没想到你能找到我 你带来多少人? |
[04:51] | I’ve got two girlfriends in the bar. | 我还有两个女搭档在酒吧里 |
[04:53] | They have 50 armed men. | 他们可有50人 |
[04:55] | I know. It hardly seems fair. Come on. | 我知道 似乎不太公平 走吧 |
[05:01] | -What is it? -My ribs. | -怎么了? -我的肋骨 |
[05:04] | Dylan? Dylan, we need to get out of here. | 黛兰? 黛兰? 我们必须离开这里 |
[05:07] | I’m on top of it. | 我正在上面 |
[05:19] | -They got my ring. -I’m sure your wife will understand. | -他们抢了我的戒指 -我肯定你太太会谅解的 |
[06:24] | Plan B. | B方案 |
[06:50] | Just once, I’d like to walk out of a bar. | 哪怕一次也好 我想”走”出酒吧 |
[06:52] | Just once, I’d like to walk out of a bar. | 哪怕一次也好 我想”走”出酒吧 |
[07:12] | Let’s go! | 我们走吧! |
[07:30] | No! | 不! |
[07:55] | -Get in! -You got him? | -进去! -你抓住他了吗? |
[08:04] | Dylan! | 黛兰! |
[08:07] | Go for it! | 去救她! |
[08:09] | -Dylan! -I’m trying! | -黛兰! -我正在努力! |
[08:21] | I’m afraid I underestimated you guys. | 我恐怕小看你们了 |
[08:24] | Yeah. | 对 |
[08:25] | That happens a lot. | 常有的事 |
[09:06] | Once upon a time, there were three very different little girls. | 很久以前 有三个不寻常的小女孩 |
[09:26] | Come on, Alex. This is the last pass. You can do it! | 加油 爱莉克丝 这是最后一次机会 你一定能成功! |
[09:31] | Harder! Harder! Harder! | 加油! 加油! 加油! |
[09:52] | I want you! I want you now! | 来呀! 有种的再来! |
[09:55] | Who grew up to be three very different women. | 如今已变成三个不寻常的女人 |
[10:00] | No. | 不 |
[10:24] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[10:34] | You, hot water. | 你 拿热水来 |
[10:37] | Here it goes. Here it goes. | 出来了 出来了 |
[10:42] | There we go. | 我们成功了 |
[10:43] | Now they work for me. My name is Charlie. | 现在她们为我工作 我叫查理 |
[11:43] | William Rose Bailey, Department of Justice | (威廉·罗斯·贝利 司法部) |
[11:56] | Perimeter secure. We’re ready for takeoff. | 周围都安全了 我们准备起飞 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:1168个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:154个,六级词汇:78个,GRE词汇:102个,托福词汇:130个,考研词汇:168个,专四词汇:135个,专八词汇:29个, 所有生词标注共:340个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[11:59] | Well done, Agent McDowell. | 做的很好 麦克·道尔特工 |
[13:58] | Hey, check this out. | 嘿 瞧瞧这个 |
[14:02] | Our first piece of mail. | 我们的第一封信 |
[14:11] | Your 10-year high-school reunion. | 你中学毕业班的10周年聚会 |
[14:13] | lt’ll be a fun night, Nat. | 一定很有意思 纳塔莉 |
[14:15] | -lsn’t that cool? -It’s great. | -挺酷吧? -酷极了 |
[14:19] | I still can’t believe Nat and Pete are moving in together. | 没想到纳塔莉和皮特同居了 |
[14:23] | Our little Angel’s growing up. | 我们的小天使长大了 |
[14:24] | It’s wild that Natalie owns property. | 纳塔莉有自己的财产了真不可思议 |
[14:27] | The most expensive thing I own are these boots. | 我拥有的最贵的东西只有这双靴子 |
[14:29] | -Excuse me. Those are my boots. -Whatever. My point is… | -对不起 那是我的靴子 -不管这个 我的意思是… |
[14:37] | I forgot my point. | 我忘了我什么意思了 |
[14:39] | You’re broke, horny and wearing my boots. | 你寒酸 好色 还穿我的靴子 |
[14:41] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[14:47] | So you thought you could escape my fortress. | 你以为可以从我的手掌心逃脱? |
[14:51] | Not so fast. | 没那么容易 |
[14:57] | -Oh, my God! Jason. -Surprise. | -哦 我的上帝! 杰森 -给你个惊喜 |
[15:00] | -Are you okay? -Yeah. | -你没事吧? -嗯 |
[15:04] | That was fun. | 真好玩 |
[15:05] | Fun. Yeah. | 好玩 真的 |
[15:08] | -What are you doing here? -I miss you. Look… | -你来这里干吗? -我想你了… |
[15:16] | What are you doing later, after this? Later on? | 你等会干什么 在这之后? 等会? |
[15:21] | Jason, I thought we were on a time-out. | 杰森 我想我们处于”冷静期” |
[15:25] | What? We can’t fool around at all? | 怎么? 我们亲热一下也不行? |
[15:28] | Hey, Jason. I didn’t think you’d make it. | 嗨 杰森 我没想到你会来 |
[15:31] | Yeah, the photo shoot ran late. | 嗯 拍照片拍了很长时间 |
[15:33] | Plus, I wanted to miss all the heavy stuff. | 另外 我怕搬重物 |
[15:36] | -Hey, Jason. -Hey. | -嘿 杰森 -嘿 |
[15:38] | -How’s the sequel going? -Great. | -续集拍得怎样? -很好 |
[15:40] | We had, like, 13 writers, so it should be pretty good. | 我们大概有13个编剧 应该很不错 |
[15:43] | -I loved the first one. -Yeah, it was great. | -我很喜欢第1集 -嗯 非常棒 |
[15:47] | Sorry. We got a great title for this one: Maximum Extreme-2. | 对不起 我们给这集起了个好名字 “终极劲爆-2” |
[15:55] | The premiere’s Friday, so I brought you tickets. | 周五首映 我带来几张赠券 |
[15:58] | I love tickets! | 我最喜欢赠券了! |
[16:03] | -Hello? -Yeah? | -喂? -喂? |
[16:05] | -Be right in. -Thanks. | -马上来 -谢谢 |
[16:07] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[16:10] | -Thanks for helping out, Jason. -Yeah, yeah. | -谢谢你来帮忙 杰森 -嗯 嗯 |
[16:14] | Charlie. | 查理 |
[16:18] | Bosley! | 博斯利! |
[16:19] | What’s happening, Angels? How y’all doing? | 怎么样 天使们? 你们好吗? |
[16:22] | -Hey. -Hey, Bos. | -嗨 -嗨 博斯 |
[16:24] | Look here. I see my brother ain’t checked the books in a while. | 瞧这里 我发现我兄弟好久没查帐本了 |
[16:27] | We have a book? | 这里有帐本吗? |
[16:29] | Look here, lovelies, I only been here a few days, | 瞧这个 小可爱们 我刚来没几天 |
[16:31] | but will you explain to me | 你们能告诉我 |
[16:33] | what the hell is this? | 这到底是什么? |
[16:35] | Now, what you think… | 现在 你们认为… |
[16:38] | Careful with that, Bos. | 留神 博斯 |
[16:41] | I’m all right. | 我没事 |
[16:43] | And I also see y’all being played. Five G’s for a Kevlar vest? | 你们被人坑了 背心5000美金1件? |
[16:47] | -We need those. -They’re made especially for us. | -我们需要这样的 -是为我们特制的 |
[16:50] | What? You all fine, but you crazy. | 什么? 你们很好 可是疯了 |
[16:57] | What? | 干嘛? |
[16:58] | Bosley, come here. | 博斯利 过来 |
[17:00] | -Have a seat, Bos. -Okay. | -坐下 博斯 -好 |
[17:02] | -Bos. -What? | -博斯 -什么? |
[17:03] | B B. | |
[17:06] | Your brother didn’t sweat the details. | 你兄弟没跟你说清楚 |
[17:08] | -We do what it takes. -Right. | -无论他接什么任务我们都去做 -对 |
[17:11] | So, what does a Bosley do around here? | 那么 一个博斯利家的人在这里干什么呢? |
[17:13] | -He does the most important job of all. -What’s that? | -他做最重要的工作 -那是什么? |
[17:17] | He connects us with Charlie. | 帮我们跟查理联络 |
[17:22] | Okay. All right. All right. | 明白了 行 行 |
[17:25] | -Good morning, Angels. -Good morning, Charlie. | -早上好 天使们 -早上好 查理 |
[17:28] | Bosley, I hope the Angels aren’t being too rough on you. | 博斯利 但愿天使们没有欺负你 |
[17:32] | Man, please. I date fat women. What are you talking about? | 拜托 我连胖妞都不怕 你说正事吧 |
[17:37] | Great work in Mongolia, Angels, | 你们在蒙古干得不错 天使们 |
[17:39] | but I’m afraid the case has taken a new turn. | 但是 情况有了新的变化 |
[17:43] | Goddamn! What the f…? Look… Look… | 见鬼 怎么回事? 看 看 |
[17:47] | I know where I’m watching the game at tonight. Look at that. | 我知道今晚可以在哪里看球赛了 看看这个 |
[17:51] | Angels, I’d like to introduce Roger Wixon, | 天使们 我要介绍一下罗杰·威克森 |
[17:53] | senior director of the FBI. | 联邦调查局高级主管 |
[17:55] | -Pleasure to meet you. -Pleasure. | -很高兴见到你们 -幸会 |
[17:57] | -Hi. -Hello. | -嗨 -你好 |
[17:58] | Over the years, the Townsend Agency… | 几年来 汤森分局 |
[18:01] | has worked on projects for the bureau… | 为联邦调查局办了好几件大案 |
[18:03] | but never one with so many innocent lives at stake. | 但从来没有像这次涉及许多无辜者的安危 |
[18:07] | Hey, I’m busy watching that doggone screen. | 嗨 别只看那个可恶的大屏幕 |
[18:11] | Good job, Bos. | 干得不错 博斯 |
[18:14] | Angels, you’re aware of the Federal Witness Protection Program. | 天使们 你们听说过联邦证人保护计划吧? |
[18:18] | People who testify against major crime figures… | 当然 那些指证犯罪份子的证人 |
[18:20] | are relocated and given new identities. | 移居别处 改换身份以求保护 |
[18:22] | The identities of these witnesses | 这些证人的身份 |
[18:25] | are protected by a program called HALO: | 受一个叫”HALO”的计划保护 |
[18:27] | Hidden Alias List Operation. | 秘藏化名名单行动 |
[18:29] | The list is encrypted on two titanium rings. | 名单译成密码 藏在两只钛指环里 |
[18:33] | The data on each ring is indecipherable on its own… | 每只指环的密码 都不能单独破解 |
[18:36] | but when they are read together, their codes unlock each other. | 但合在一起 就能互相破解 |
[18:40] | Who wears the rings? | 谁戴着指环? |
[18:42] | The head of the U. S. Marshal Service was wearing one. | 美国陆军元帅戴着一个 |
[18:45] | -Ray Carter. -Good morning. | -雷·卡特 -早上好 |
[18:47] | Hey, how are you feeling? | 嗨 你感觉怎么样? |
[18:48] | Couple of fractured ribs, but I’ll live. | 断了两根肋骨 但还活着 |
[18:51] | Who wears the other ring? | 谁戴另一个指环呢? |
[18:52] | The head of security for the Justice Department, William Rose Bailey. | 司法部保安局长 威廉·罗斯·贝利 |
[18:56] | Unfortunately, he was killed this morning. | 不幸的是 他今天早上别杀了 |
[18:59] | -Now both rings are in the open. -So the list is out. | -现在两只指环都丢失了 -所以名单传出去了 |
[19:02] | It maybe right. We know someone’s contacted the major crime families | 可能是这样 有人曾跟几个大帮会联络 |
[19:05] | offering to sell the list. | 想出售名单 |
[19:07] | One of our protected witness, Alan Caufield… | 有个受保护证人 阿兰·考菲德 |
[19:10] | was found dead at home in the Valley. | 被发现死在家里 |
[19:12] | Angels, we need to get the HALO rings back | 天使们 我们必须得赶在名单出售前 |
[19:15] | before the list is sold. | 找回指环 |
[19:17] | We’ll start at the Caufield house. | 我们从考菲德家着手 |
[19:19] | See if that leads us to HALO. | 看能不能找到”HALO”的线索 |
[19:21] | Hey, Charlie, we could really use Bosley’s help on this one. | 嗨 查理 我们需要博斯利的帮忙 |
[19:25] | -Get to drive the racecar? -Not today. | -开赛车吗? -今天不用 |
[19:28] | -Blow up a castle? -Not yet, Bos. | -炸堡垒? -没到时候 博斯 |
[19:30] | Well, what do y’all need me to do? | 那要我做什么? |
[19:33] | -Read some body language. -Hell, yeah. | -解读身体语言 -行 |
[19:50] | Evidence Recovery Specialist | (证据搜集专家) |
[19:54] | Crime Scene Photographer | (罪案现场摄影师) |
[19:57] | CSl Team Leader | (高级检察官) |
[20:02] | Coroner | (验尸官) |
[20:04] | I’m not going nowhere near no dead body. | 我不想靠近尸体 |
[20:12] | Freeze, ladies. | 站住 女士们 |
[20:13] | If you’re not a dead body, other side of the ropes. | 如果你们不想变成尸体 就待在绳子那边 |
[20:16] | We got a serious situation here. My men have the area secure. | 这里情况很糟糕 警方已封锁这里 |
[20:19] | I have to ask you to evacuate immediately. | 我必须请你们立即撤离 |
[20:21] | We got a 211, a 183, believe it or not, | 我已接到211号 183号 |
[20:24] | we got an 11-350, and it ain’t pretty. | 还有11-350指令 很糟糕 |
[20:27] | An 1 1 -350? | 11-350号指令? |
[20:28] | You found an illegal chinchilla ranch on the premises? | 你在这里找到一个非法栗鼠养殖场? |
[20:32] | It’s a chinchilla farm. | 的确是一个栗鼠养殖场 |
[20:34] | But you’re good. | 你还真行 |
[20:36] | Negatory to orders to relinquish locality. | 不能服从你的命令 我们不能放弃附近的检查 |
[20:39] | Circumspect to your observation… | 考虑到你说的 |
[20:41] | we’ll proceed to the interior of the dwelling with your accompaniment. | 我们可以在你的陪同下进去住户检查 |
[20:45] | Well, I do not copy. Repeat, do not copy. | 嗯 我不能同意 再说一遍 不能同意 |
[20:48] | I’ll have to ask my sergeant. | 我得请示上司 |
[20:50] | Your sergeant is here. | 我就是你上司 |
[21:11] | Hands off. | 别碰 |
[21:13] | If you had your game faces on at the academy, you ought to figure this out. | 如果你们有本事 应该可以找出死因 |
[21:17] | Simple cafe coronary. Freak show choked to death. | 冠状动脉发黑 梗塞而死 |
[21:19] | Simple cafe coronary. Freak show choked to death. | 冠状动脉发黑 梗塞而死 |
[21:21] | Questions? | 有问题吗? |
[21:23] | Examination of soft palate reveals porcine byproduct… | 软颚中发现一块猪肉 |
[21:27] | lodged in vestibule. | 卡在前庭中 |
[21:30] | Okay, let’s do this. Come on, baby. | 好 我们来看 快 宝贝 |
[21:33] | Caufield shows no signs of trauma to the larynx. | 考菲德的喉部没有创伤 |
[21:36] | His struggle pattern indicates that he didn’t choke. | 挣扎状态显示并非梗死 |
[21:41] | He was smothered. | 他是窒息而死 |
[21:42] | Ladies, we got some carnauba residue. | 女士们 我发现了巴西棕榈蜡 |
[21:45] | Pineapple. | 波萝味 |
[21:47] | Oh, it’s Sex Wax. Best for your stick. | 哦 是”性感蜡” 做唇膏用最好 |
[21:50] | Pardon me? | 你说什么? |
[21:52] | -The killer’s a surfer. -How do you know? | -凶手喜欢冲浪 -你怎么知道? |
[21:54] | He used the credit card he uses to scrape wax off his board… | 他常用信用卡在冲浪板上刮蜡 |
[21:58] | to gain entry into the house. | 这回用来撬门了 |
[22:00] | Thrasher scumbag surfers. | 该死的冲浪仔 |
[22:03] | Freeze! | 别动! |
[22:05] | I found a foreign print. He was wearing reissued 1989 Air Jordans. | 我发现一个外来者脚印 1989年版乔丹气垫鞋 |
[22:10] | A limited promotional version sold… | 限量发行版 |
[22:12] | only at the Foot Locker in Fontana, in the summer of 2002. | 只于2002年夏在丰塔纳发售 |
[22:16] | There’s a discrepancy in weight distribution… | 重量分部不均 |
[22:19] | between the left and right sides. | 左右脚不一样 |
[22:22] | An anterior cruciate ligament that was repaired in the last year. | 有个十字韧带去年做过修复手术 |
[22:28] | All right, who did it? | 谁是凶手? |
[22:29] | A killer with a scar on his knee who surfs. | 一个膝盖上有疤的冲浪仔 |
[22:31] | Did he stink? | 尸体臭吗? |
[22:33] | There’s a hurricane off Baja. That means good swells for south beaches. | 巴哈的飓风 会在南部海滨掀起大浪 |
[22:36] | Was there a lot of blood? | 血淋淋吗? |
[22:38] | Offshore winds, Third Point. Malibu’s pumping. | 海面大风 三点 马利布冲浪板 |
[22:41] | -Alex, surfboards are at your house. -Share it with me, Angels. | -爱莉克丝 冲浪板在你家里 -跟我说说现场 天使们 |
[22:46] | Freeze! | 别动! |
[22:51] | Daddy? Daddy! | 爸爸? 爸爸! |
[22:54] | Darling! I was meeting your mother in Bali, | 亲爱的! 我去巴厘看你的妈妈了 |
[22:56] | and they cancelled the flight. | 可航班取消了 |
[22:58] | Some sort of monsoon. So how is my favorite little ferret? | 是因为季风 我最喜欢的小雪貂你好吗? |
[23:03] | Do the face. | 做个鬼脸 |
[23:06] | No, come on. Do it properly. | 再来 认真一点 |
[23:14] | That is so cute. I do the whiskers with my dad. | 真可爱 我爸常让我扮猫 |
[23:18] | Mr. Munday, it is such a pleasure to finally meet you. | 芒迪先生 终于见到你了真高兴 |
[23:22] | I’m Dylan. | 我是黛兰 |
[23:24] | That’s Natalie. | 她叫纳塔莉 |
[23:25] | I assure you, none of the stories are true. | 我向你保证 关于我们的传闻都不是真的 |
[23:28] | Well, some of them are. | 嗯 有些可能是 |
[23:32] | So you work with Alex at the hospital? | 你们是爱莉克丝的医院同事? |
[23:37] | Yes! Natalie works in the psychiatric ward… | 是呀 纳塔莉在精神科病房工作 |
[23:41] | and Dylan is the head of gynecology. | 黛兰是妇科主任 |
[23:45] | Really? | 真的吗? |
[23:47] | -So young. -I know. | -那么年轻 -是呀 |
[23:49] | We were just on our way out. We have a major procedure coming up, so… | 我们正要出门办一件要紧事 所以… |
[23:54] | -Duty calls. Sorry. -I’ve got to prep. | -又有事情了 抱歉 -我要去准备一下 |
[23:58] | Scrub up. | 梳洗一下 |
[23:59] | -Bye-bye. -Bye. | -再见 -再见 |
[24:01] | See you in a minute. | 一会见 |
[24:02] | It’s just a tiny emergency. Make yourself at home. | 是有点紧急 不要紧张 请随便 |
[24:05] | We’ll talk later. Go save lives. | 我们等会再聊 快去救死扶伤吧 |
[24:08] | Love you. | 我爱你 |
[24:13] | Head of gynecology? | 妇科主任? |
[24:26] | Wait a second. | 等等 |
[24:30] | Bos? There’s a waxer on your 6. | 博斯 你正后方有人上蜡 |
[24:32] | Is that you, Lord? | 上帝召唤我? |
[24:33] | Get in there and see if he uses pineapple Sex Wax. | 过去看他是否用菠萝味的蜡 |
[24:36] | Dylan, check it out. | 黛兰 你看 |
[24:39] | I got sand in my ass. I can’t hardly walk. | 我一屁股沙子 走路不方便 |
[24:42] | Just blend in. Be cool, Bos. | 慢慢接近他 要冷静点 博斯 |
[24:53] | Got any wax? | 你有蜡吗? |
[24:55] | Great job, Bos. | 好样的 博斯 |
[24:58] | Is that grape? It’s grape. | 是葡萄味吗? 是葡萄味 |
[25:01] | It’s grape! | 是葡萄味! |
[25:03] | Yes, sir! | 是的 先生! |
[25:04] | Suspect four eliminated. | 4号疑犯排除 |
[25:06] | Suspect four eliminated. | 4号疑犯排除 |
[25:11] | What’s up, Angel? | 干吗呢? 天使 |
[25:16] | -Madison Lee? -Natalie Cook? | -梅蒂森·李? -纳塔莉·库克? |
[25:19] | Oh, my God. | 哦 我的上帝 |
[25:22] | How did you know? | 你怎么会知道? |
[25:24] | -I get the newsletter. -Of course. | -我收到了信 -哦 这样 |
[25:27] | Wow. I’ve heard so many stories about you. | 哇 我听说过许多关于你的故事 |
[25:30] | You’re my favorite Angel. | 你是我最崇拜的天使了 |
[25:31] | She won the Nobel Prize for her research on flying mammals. | 她研究飞行哺乳动物得过诺贝尔奖 |
[25:35] | And predicted Carmine DeSoto’s every move… | 还预测了德索托暗星的运动轨迹 |
[25:37] | by using the Cosmo Bedside Astrologer. | 仅仅是靠报纸上的占星专栏 |
[25:42] | I also set the clock on Charlie’s VCR. | 查理录像机上的钟 也是我调校的 |
[25:47] | And she invented the molar mic. | 她还发明了齿内麦克风 |
[25:50] | -Dylan and Alex? -Yeah. | -黛兰和爱莉克丝? -是呀 |
[25:55] | -God, how I miss stakeouts. -I know. Aren’t they the best? | -上帝 我真怀念监视别人 -我知道 她们是不是做的很棒啊? |
[26:04] | Only one waxer left. | 只剩一个上蜡的人了 |
[26:06] | Wait a second. | 等一等 |
[26:08] | Subpatellar scar, left knee. | 左膝有疤痕 |
[26:10] | Check it out. Brown shorts, red board, | 查一下 棕色短裤 红色冲浪板 |
[26:13] | 11 o’clock. What do you think? | 11点方向 你认为呢? |
[26:17] | -Yummy. -That’s what I thought. | -帅哥! -我也这么想 |
[26:19] | Case closed. Nat, move in. Dylan thinks he’s hot. | 任务完成了 纳特 回来吧 黛兰觉得他很性感 |
[26:22] | What do you mean? | 什么意思? |
[26:23] | You always fall for the bad guy. | 你总喜欢坏人 |
[26:26] | Then this guy must be really evil. | 那他一定是绝顶的坏 |
[26:29] | You should see the new agency. It’s beautiful. | 你应该来看看新的调查局 非常漂亮 |
[26:32] | Maybe I will. Tell Charlie hello for me when you see him. | 我会的 见到查理代我问好 |
[26:38] | You know. | 你懂的 |
[27:05] | There she goes. | 她走了 |
[27:08] | Who do you think will be the first of us to leave? | 你猜我们三个谁先离队? |
[27:11] | You, me or Natalie? | 你 我 还是纳塔莉? |
[27:13] | -What are you talking about? -I think it’ll be Nat. | -你什么意思? -我觉得会是纳特 |
[27:14] | -What are you talking about? -I think it’ll be Nat. | -你什么意思? -我觉得会是纳特 |
[27:16] | Why? Did she say something? | 为何? 她说过什么吗? |
[27:18] | Nat and Pete live together now. Soon they’ll be engaged… | 纳特和皮特现在同居了 他们很快会订婚 |
[27:21] | and you and I will wear pink dresses… | 然后你我穿着粉红裙子 |
[27:23] | at the wedding of Mr. and Mrs. Pete Kominsky. | 参加皮特·科明斯基夫妇的婚礼 |
[27:28] | Yeah, but even if she got married, she’d never leave us. | 对 但即使结婚她也不会离开我们 |
[27:32] | Sooner or later, you and I are gonna have to break in a new Angel. | 我们迟早得找一个新天使 |
[27:38] | Good morning, Angels. | 早上好 天使们 |
[27:40] | Good morning, Charlie. | 早上好 查理 |
[27:44] | -Good morning, Angels. -Good morning, Charlie. | -早上好 天使们 -早上好 查理 |
[27:51] | Good morning, Angels. | 早上好 天使们 |
[27:53] | Good morning, Charlie. | 早上好 查理 |
[27:57] | Good morning, Charlie. | 早上好 查理 |
[28:03] | I mean, | 我的意思是 |
[28:04] | you didn’t think it would be the three of us forever, did you? | 你不会认为我们3个会永远在一起 是吗? |
[28:08] | I think I lost my nuts. Your nuts ever get small? | 我那玩意不见了 你的会变小吗? |
[28:11] | When I get in water, they just shrink up. They become like one marble. | 我一下水 它们会缩成弹珠 |
[28:29] | Killer, huh? | 凶手 嗯? |
[28:32] | I just got so excited. | 我觉得好兴奋 |
[28:33] | When it’s big like that, I love to ride it hard and rough. | 风浪那么大的时候 我喜欢上下翻腾 |
[28:38] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[28:39] | The way I was getting pounded, I’m gonna be wet for hours. | 如此大的浪头 我会浑身湿透好久 |
[28:57] | Catch you later. | 后会有期 |
[29:00] | Randy Emmers. | 兰蒂·埃默斯 |
[29:05] | -Pineapple Sex Wax. -“The Coal Bowl.” | -菠萝味的”性感蜡” -“煤炭碗”体育场 |
[29:09] | Hey, check it out. “Leo,” that could be his next target. | 嗨 去查一下 “利奥”可能是他的下个目标 |
[29:22] | This is it. | 就是这儿 |
[29:24] | The Coal Bowl. | 煤炭碗 |
[29:26] | Let’s get dirty. | 让我们滚一身泥巴 |
[29:40] | -I’ll buy in. -I’ll find Leo. | -我去买门票 -我去找利奥 |
[29:43] | I’ll look for Emmers. | 我去找埃默斯 |
[29:45] | -I’ll look for Emmers. -Yeah. | -我去找埃默斯 -好 |
[29:52] | All right, Leo, you’re mine. | 好 利奥 你归我了 |
[29:54] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[29:57] | -You in charge here? -You know it. | -你是主管? -没错 |
[29:59] | -I want in. -It’s a two G buy-in. Winner takes all. | -我要参赛 -每位2000美金入场费 赢家通吃 |
[30:03] | -Rules are, there are no rules. -I’m down. | -规则就是 没有规则 -我接受 |
[30:07] | Three out of four don’t cross the finish line. | 4分之3的人不可能到达终点 |
[30:10] | I’ll take those odds. | 我会成功的 |
[30:17] | Hey, how’s it going? | 嗨 怎么样? |
[30:19] | -Metzger’s at the far double. -ls this your first time…? | -梅茨格在最远的双跳点 -你是头一回来? |
[30:22] | Carmichael’s at the finish line. | 卡迈克在终点线 |
[30:25] | I was thinking may… | 我想也许… |
[30:48] | You and Pete moving in together is a big deal. | 你跟皮特住一起是大事 |
[30:50] | -Yeah, it’s great, isn’t it? -So where do you see this going? | -对 很棒 对吧? -那以后怎么发展? |
[30:54] | Going? I’m confused. | 发展? 我不明白 |
[30:57] | Okay, say someone was to come up to me and say: | 好 假如有人问我 |
[31:00] | “Hey, Dylan, do you think Natalie wants to get married?” | “嗨 黛兰 你觉得纳塔莉想结婚吗?” |
[31:04] | What? Did Pete ask you to ask me if I wanted to get married? | 什么? 是皮特让你来问我想不想结婚? |
[31:09] | -No. -Because we just moved in together. | -不 -因为我们才刚同居呀 |
[31:12] | Heads up, I’ve spotted Emmers. I’m on him. | 注意了 我发现埃默斯了 我正在监视他 |
[31:14] | Red bike, red helmet. | 红车红头盔 |
[31:38] | Nat, number 25. Check it out. | 纳特 25号 注意了 |
[31:41] | The lion. That’s Leo. | 狮子标记 那是利奥 |
[31:44] | I got it. The guy in blue. | 我看见了 蓝衣服那个 |
[31:59] | I got shut out. | 我被挤到后面了 |
[32:07] | -What was that? -He’s after Leo. | -怎么回事? -他在追利奥 |
[32:19] | He just took out a guy in the front double. | 他在前面的双跳点干掉了一个 |
[32:26] | -He’s making his way up to Leo. -I’m gonna get him. | -他正在接近利奥 -我来对付他 |
[32:39] | That’s it! Let’s get in there. | 快! 我们出场吧 |
[33:01] | I got him, I got him! | 我追上他了 我追上他了! |
[33:07] | -He’s gonna crush him! -Look out, Nat! | -他想撞到他 -当心 纳特 |
[33:11] | What the hell are you doing?! | 你想干嘛?! |
[33:16] | Nat, he’s on your 6. | 纳特 他在你身后 |
[33:24] | No, Natalie! | 不 纳塔莉! |
[33:27] | -Natalie! -I’m okay. | -纳塔莉! -我没事 |
[33:33] | We gotta take him out! | 我们必须干掉他! |
[33:43] | I’ll get back in. | 我马上回来 |
[33:56] | Let’s go! | 快! |
[33:58] | Get him at the double. | 我们在双跳点对付他 |
[34:42] | -You okay? -Yeah. | -你没事吧? -没事 |
[34:47] | Hey, what are you doing with my bike? | 嘿 干嘛抢我的车? |
[35:21] | Dylan! | 黛兰! |
[35:47] | The Thin Man. | 那个瘦家伙 |
[36:00] | He’s dead. | 他死了 |
[36:03] | -What the hell is going on? -Hey, you’re just a kid. | -出什么事了? -嗨 你只是个孩子 |
[36:06] | I’m 15 and a half. | 我15岁半了 |
[36:08] | Photos. Alan Caufield. | 相片 阿兰·考菲德 |
[36:11] | -Max Petroni. -How’d you know my real name? | -麦克斯·彼屈尼 -你怎么知道我的真名? |
[36:16] | Helen Zaas? | 海伦·扎斯? |
[36:28] | Helen Zaas. | 海伦·扎斯 |
[36:32] | That was my name before I went into… | 是我8年前参加 |
[36:34] | the Witness Protection Program 8 years ago. | 证人保护计划之前的名字 |
[36:36] | And then I became Dylan Sanders. | 后来我变成了黛兰·珊丹 |
[36:39] | When the FBI realized the young lady’s potential… | 联邦调查局发现她有潜质 |
[36:42] | they gave me a call. | 他们就找到我 |
[36:43] | -Okay, wait. Helen Zaas? -Yeah. | -等等 海伦·扎斯? -对 |
[36:46] | -That’s your name? -Yeah. | -那是你的名字? -对 |
[36:48] | Helen Zaas. | 海伦·扎斯 |
[36:51] | So where does that name come from originally? Is that a Australia? | 这个姓有来历吗? 你从澳大利亚来? |
[36:57] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[36:59] | Oh, my God, you must have been the butt of every joke. | 哦 我的上帝 你肯定老是被人当笑柄 |
[37:02] | -Did you drive an Aston Martin? -Alex, we’re being asinine. | -你开过阿斯顿·马丁汽车吗? -爱莉克丝 我们真是笨死了 |
[37:06] | Yes, you are. | 没错 你们真笨 |
[37:08] | Don’t worry, Dylan. We’re still gonna be your best butties. | 别担心 黛兰 我们还是会成为你最好的笑柄的 |
[37:12] | Now, Angels, a rose by any other name still smells as sweet. | 天使们 玫瑰无论叫什么 都一样香 |
[37:17] | Thank you, Charlie. It’s not that funny. | 谢谢 查理 一点不好玩 |
[37:19] | Yeah, it is. | 挺好玩 |
[37:21] | -Bos, can I get a ruling on this one? -You sure can. | -博斯 你来评评理? -当然可以 |
[37:24] | You know what? Personally, I’m not interested in Helen Zaas. | 你知道吗? 从个人来说 我对海伦·扎斯没兴趣 |
[37:28] | I’m more concerned about yours. | 我更关心你本人 |
[37:30] | No matter what, you’re still gonna be our Dylan. | 无论怎样 你都是我们的黛兰 |
[37:33] | -Thank you, Bos. -You’re welcome. | -谢谢你 博斯 -不客气 |
[37:35] | Let me guess, you fell for the bad guy. | 我猜 你爱上坏人了 |
[37:39] | I fell for the worst guy. | 我爱上了最坏的人 |
[37:41] | But he was so cute, and I liked him so much. | 但他太帅了 我太喜欢他了 |
[37:44] | We had so much fun together… | 我们在一起那么快乐 |
[37:46] | just driving around, listening to metal and… | 飙车 听摇滚 |
[37:49] | 8 years ago | (8年前) |
[38:01] | And then one night, things got really bad. | 可是 有天晚上出事了 |
[38:09] | I love you! I would die for you, Seamus! | 我爱你! 我愿为你而死 谢默斯! |
[38:15] | O’Grady. | 奥格雷迪 |
[38:18] | You got some balls. | 你小子有种 |
[38:28] | He said he’d kill me if I told anyone, but I had to put him away. | 他说如果我走漏风声要杀了我 但是我必须告发他 |
[38:32] | -Of course you did. -You did the right thing. | -你应该这样 -你做得对 |
[38:36] | -He was my first. -Really? | -他是我的第一个 -真的吗? |
[38:39] | -But you told me you never did it. -My first bust. | -你不是说没干过吗? -我的第一个犯人 |
[38:43] | -Yeah. -Who was this guy? | -对 -他叫什么? |
[38:47] | -Seamus O’Grady. -O’Grady? | -谢默斯·奥格雷迪 -奥格雷迪? |
[38:51] | -As in the lrish mob? -I sent him to prison. | -爱尔兰黑帮? -我送他进监狱了 |
[38:55] | Right now | (现在) |
[39:07] | O’Grady. | 奥格雷迪 |
[39:11] | You’re out. | 你被释放了 |
[39:19] | O’Grady, what about your belongings? | 奥格雷迪 你的行李呢? |
[39:35] | So if I have these, she’ll find me? | 所以如果我有这个 她就会来找我? |
[39:42] | -The O’Gradys killed my parents. -What? | -奥格雷迪帮会杀了我父母 -什么? |
[39:45] | Sorry, Max. | 我很难过 麦克斯 |
[39:47] | I testified against them. | 我指证过他们 |
[39:50] | Wait a second. Alan Caufield. He testified against the O’Gradys. | 等等 阿兰·考菲德也指证过奥格雷迪 |
[39:55] | That’s it. The O’Gradys must have HALO. This is our one lead. | 这就对了 奥格雷迪一定拿到了”HALO” 这是一条线索 |
[39:58] | The Thin Man. | 那个瘦家伙 |
[40:01] | -Our favorite assassin. -That’s right. | -我们的死对头 -没错 |
[40:03] | This needs to go get analyzed. | 必须化验一下这个 |
[40:05] | Yes, let’s get up in there and do that. | 对 我们去查一下吧 |
[40:07] | Let me see it. | 我瞧瞧 |
[40:10] | Yeah, I know exactly what this is. I have one. | 嗯 我知道这是什么 我也有一个 |
[40:15] | The nuns gave it to us at the orphanage. | 孤儿院修女送给我们的 |
[40:16] | Orphanage. | 孤儿院? |
[40:18] | -Good work. -Max is in our protective custody now. | -太好了 -麦克斯现在是受我们保护的证人 |
[40:22] | It’s up to us to keep him safe. | 我们要确保他的安全 |
[40:24] | Hey, I know the safest place in town. | 嗨 我知道一个全城最安全的地方 |
[40:42] | Listen, don’t you worry about a thing. | 听着 你不用担心 |
[40:45] | No O’Grady ever set foot in South Central. Can you dig it? | 没有一个奥格雷迪家族的人来过南部中心 你明白吗? |
[40:48] | -Yeah. -This is my mama house. | -嗯 -这是我妈妈家 |
[40:50] | Rule number one: Don’t look her in the eye. Understand? | 第一条纪律 不许看她的眼睛 明白吗? |
[40:53] | Or she’ll pop. Can you dig it? | 不然她会大怒的 你明白吗? |
[40:55] | -Bosley. -Yes, ma’am? | -博斯利 -是的 夫人 |
[40:57] | You get over here. | 你给我过来 |
[40:58] | Hey, Mama. | 嘿 妈妈 |
[41:00] | -What kind of trouble you in now? -I’m not in any trou… Yes, ma’am. | -你闯什么祸了? -我没闯…是的 妈妈 |
[41:03] | -Come on. -Yes, ma’am. | -进来 -是 夫人 |
[41:19] | -Look at those knockers. -Boys! | -瞧这胸脯 -孩子们 |
[41:29] | Mother superior will see you now. | 院长现在接见你们 |
[41:36] | Mother, do you recognize this man? | 院长 你认识这个人吗? |
[41:38] | Of course I know who he is. | 我当然知道他是谁 |
[41:41] | We called him Anthony, after St. Anthony of Padua… | 我们叫他安东尼 是根据帕多瓦的圣·安东尼 |
[41:44] | healer of the mute. Please come forward. | 专治聋哑的神医给他取的 请坐过来一点 |
[41:49] | Please, girls. | 来吧 姑娘们 |
[41:58] | But his real name, like so much about him, was a mystery. | 但是他的真名如同他的身世 是个谜 |
[42:05] | He came to us when he was 7. | 他7岁来到这里 |
[42:08] | He was found wandering in the hills, living off roots and insects. | 他那时在山中游荡 吃草根和昆虫 |
[42:13] | We believe his family was in a Romanian circus troupe… | 我们听说他父母在罗马尼亚马戏团工作 |
[42:17] | who died in a terrible fire. | 后来在火灾中丧生 |
[42:20] | Although the doctors could find nothing physically wrong… | 虽然医生查不出毛病 |
[42:23] | he never spoke a word. | 他从不说话 |
[42:25] | And there were other idiosyncrasies. He was a painfully shy child… | 他还有其他怪癖 他特别腼腆 |
[42:30] | until it came time for his monthly haircut. | 直到每月给他理发的时候 |
[42:43] | Then one morning, he was simply gone. | 后来有天早晨 他失踪了 |
[42:47] | The Thin Man was protecting Max. | 那个瘦家伙救了麦克斯 |
[42:51] | So you’re saying this man is the sole benefactor of your orphanage? | 你说他是孤儿院唯一赞助人? |
[42:54] | Yes, he really is an angel. | 对 他称得上是个天使 |
[42:59] | Mother, have you had contact with him since? | 院长 后来你们还有联系吗? |
[43:03] | Well, not really that much… | 嗯 不很多 |
[43:05] | except for the odd haircut now and then. | 除了每次奇怪的理发 |
[43:13] | But he does send gifts. Like this morning. | 但他常送礼物来 今早就有 |
[43:18] | -Emmers’ car. -That is a nice ride. | -埃默斯的车 -车子不错 |
[43:21] | An original 1967 numbers-matching GTO. | 这是1967年原装GTO轿车 |
[43:30] | -Thorn Birds. -I know. | -荆棘鸟 -我知道 |
[43:35] | Bird poo. | 鸟屎 |
[43:37] | What order did you girls say you were from again? | 你们刚才说是哪个修道院来的? |
[43:41] | -Larus californicus. -California gull. | -加州海鸥 -加州海鸥 |
[43:43] | Fecal matter consists mostly of scaly clypeiform. | 粪便里含大量盾状鳞片 |
[43:46] | Sardines that fed on large brown algae, I’d say. | 一定是吃褐色海藻的沙丁鱼 |
[43:49] | There’s also traces of tanker fuel and storm-water runoff as well. | 还能感觉出油轮燃料味和暴雨的味道 |
[43:52] | Sea gulls, tankers, storm water. | 海鸥 油轮 暴雨 |
[43:56] | San Pedro Harbor. | 圣·佩德罗港 |
[44:15] | -Who are you? -What?! Wait. | -你是谁? -什么?! 等等 |
[44:19] | -What? -Who are you? | -什么? -你是谁? |
[44:21] | Oh, Jason Gibbons. | 哦 杰森·吉本斯 |
[44:24] | The actor. | 演员 |
[44:27] | Maybe you’ve seen Maximum Extreme. | 可能你看过”终极劲爆”吧 |
[44:29] | No. | 没有 |
[44:31] | -lt was such a big movie. -What are you doing here? | -这是部大片 -你来这干嘛? |
[44:34] | -I’m Alex’s boyfriend. -Alex’s boyfriend. | -我是爱莉克丝的男友 -爱莉克丝的男友? |
[44:37] | Yeah. Well, technically, we’re on what she calls a time-out. | 嗯 对 据她所说 我们处在”冷静期” |
[44:41] | -What does that mean? -Exactly. Thank you. | -什么意思? -天哓得 谢谢 |
[44:44] | Yeah. I gotta say, | 对 我要说 |
[44:45] | you must be the world’s most understanding father. | 你一定是世界上最通情达理的父亲 |
[44:50] | -Why? -All the wild stuff she does. | -为什么? -因为她做的那些疯狂的事情 |
[44:53] | When I first met Alex, I thought she was a bikini waxer. | 我刚认识爱莉克丝时 我当她是个比基尼涂防晒油女郎 |
[44:57] | It was months before I knew about Charlie. | 那是我知道查理前的好几个月 |
[45:01] | Who’s Charlie? | 谁是查理? |
[45:02] | San Pedro Harbor | (圣·佩德罗港) |
[45:20] | Merkin. | 默金 |
[45:22] | That was the name of Seamus’ pit bull. | 也是谢默斯斗牛犬的名字 |
[45:27] | Armed guards. Security looks pretty tight. | 武装守卫 看来戒备森严 |
[45:32] | This dock is like a fortress. | 这个码头像座堡垒 |
[45:34] | ID badges. I think cargo’s our best bet. | 还查通行证 我想货柜是最佳途径 |
[45:38] | -Townsend Agency. -Bos, recon incoming. | -汤森调查局 -博斯 侦察消息传过来了 |
[45:41] | -Got you, baby. -Yeah, check the photo. | -收到 宝贝 -好 查查照片 |
[45:49] | That’s our man. | 那是我们的目标 |
[45:53] | The Treasure Chest. | “宝箱”娱乐城 |
[45:56] | -Do a little dance. -Make a little love. | -跳跳舞吗? -做做爱吧 |
[46:00] | Get down tonight. | 今晚疯狂一下 |
[46:37] | -There he is, first table on the right. -Yeah, baby! | -他在那里 右边第一桌 -耶 宝贝! |
[46:39] | -There he is, first table on the right. -Yeah, baby! | -他在那里 右边第一桌 -耶 宝贝! |
[48:45] | Hold. | 等一下 |
[48:59] | -Paddy O’Malley? -Top of the morning to you. | -帕迪·奥马利? -早上好 |
[49:02] | You know, | 你知道 |
[49:03] | you just don’t look much like any Paddy I’ve ever seen before. | 你不像我见过的任何一个帕迪 |
[49:07] | Ain’t never heard of no black lrish? | 你从没听说过黑种爱尔兰人吗? |
[49:09] | -Black lrish? -That’s right. | -黑种爱尔兰人? -对 |
[49:11] | Who do you think invented the McRib, Lucky Charms, huh? | 那是谁发明了麦肉排? 还有幸运星首饰 嗯? |
[49:14] | -Shamrock Shake? That’s ours. -Give me your papers. | -三叶草拌奶油? 是我们发明的 -把你的通行证给我 |
[49:18] | -What? -Your papers. | -什么? -你的通行证 |
[49:20] | Let me tell you… | 让我来告诉你 |
[49:21] | you got nerve to ask me about my papers. | 你吃了豺子胆 敢向我要证件 |
[49:24] | My family suffered, man, for lack of potatoes. | 我家遭受过大灾荒 因为没有土豆 |
[49:27] | Foot-and-mouth disease. Canker sores. Circumcision. | 口蹄疫 口疮 行割礼 |
[49:30] | -Circumcision? -Right, my wife just had a set of twins. | -割礼? -没错 我老婆刚生了一对双胞胎 |
[49:33] | -Both leprechauns. -Leprechauns? | -都是妖精 -妖精? |
[49:35] | Get a whiff. Irish Spring. | 闻闻吧 “爱尔兰之春” |
[49:38] | You don’t believe that, wipe your ass with a four-leaf clover. | 你不信的话 还是用4片叶子的三叶草擦屁股吧 |
[49:41] | McGinty! | 麦克·金提! |
[49:43] | Get this stuff on the ship. | 把货运上船 |
[49:58] | -Tough, eh? -That was heavy. | -好困难 嗯? -够沉的 |
[50:04] | I say we should take a break. | 我们应该歇一会 |
[50:22] | Wait a second. | 等等 |
[50:24] | I smell a rat. | 有耗子味 |
[51:03] | This ring is pure platinum. | 这个指环是纯铂金制的 |
[51:06] | The HALO rings are titanium. | 而”HALO”指环是钛金属 |
[51:08] | HALO data chips should be weightless… | “HALO”数据芯片几乎没重量 |
[51:10] | surrounded by a hollow core that prevents thermal induction. | 外面包着一层导热空心管 |
[51:14] | If the density of the object… | 如果物体的密度 |
[51:17] | is less than that of the substance in which it is immersed… | 小于它所浸泡的液体时 |
[51:26] | It floats. | 它会漂起来 |
[51:30] | There they are. | 它们浮起来了 |
[51:37] | I’m sure Helen Zaas was great, | 我相信海伦·扎斯很了不起 |
[51:39] | but I just can’t imagine life… | 但若生活中缺少了黛兰·珊丹 |
[51:41] | without Dylan Sanders. | 是无法想象的 |
[51:47] | -Come on, let’s get out of here. -Cheers to that. | -来 我们走吧 -我要为这干杯 |
[51:52] | What’s the rush, Helen? | 着什么急啊 海伦 |
[51:59] | You’ve only been here five minutes. | 你才刚来5分钟 |
[52:03] | Now, I’ve waited for you before. | 而我之前就在等你 |
[52:09] | Matter of fact, I’ve waited for you 2920 days. | 事实上我等了你2920天 |
[52:15] | That’s 417 weeks. | 也就是417周 |
[52:19] | That’s 96 months. | 也是96个月 |
[52:23] | That’s eight years. | 整整8年 |
[52:26] | Enough about me. | 关于我的事情说了 |
[52:28] | What about you, Helen? How have you been? | 到你了 你过的还好吗 海伦? |
[52:30] | Seamus. | 谢默斯 |
[52:32] | I see you still got a nice arse on you. | 我发现你的臂部还是这么美 |
[52:36] | You got a lot of nerve stealing from me. | 你胆大包天敢来偷拿我的东西 |
[52:38] | -Stealing back’s more like it. -Give us the rings. | -该说是拿回来 -把指环还给我们 |
[52:46] | Give us the rings. | 把指环还给我们 |
[53:01] | Give us the rings! | 把指环还给我们! |
[53:14] | Don’t lose those. We’ll be taking them back in about… | 别弄丢了 我们会在大约… |
[53:19] | 48 seconds. | 48秒内把它拿回来 |
[53:24] | I’ve been dreaming one day I’d get to see you again… | 我一直梦想有一天能再见到你 |
[53:29] | and watch you die. | 亲眼看着你死掉 |
[53:31] | Keep dreaming. | 继续做你的梦吧 |
[53:37] | Lights. Somebody get the lights! | 开灯 来人开灯呀 |
[53:41] | Seamus. | 谢默斯! |
[53:44] | Seamus! | 谢默斯! |
[53:45] | Seamus! | 谢默斯! |
[53:49] | You know I always like it with the light on. | 你知道通常我喜欢开着灯办事 |
[54:47] | -You don’t know me anymore. -I’m the only one here who knows you. | -你不再了解我 -我是这儿唯一了解你的 |
[55:07] | Wait, wait, wait! | 等等… |
[55:39] | I’ve got to say, Helen, I’ve never wanted you more. | 我要告诉你 海伦 我从未如此的想要你 |
[55:42] | -Always wanting what you can’t have. -Yeah? | -你总想要你得不到的 -是吗? |
[55:51] | I’ll have you any way I want. | 我能用任何方式得到你 |
[56:07] | I got the rings. Let’s get out of here! | 我拿到指环了 赶快离开这里 |
[56:57] | Don’t let them get away! | 别让他们跑了 |
[57:03] | Got it? | 准备好了? |
[57:21] | Come on, now! | 快 |
[57:34] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[57:44] | Dylan, let’s go. | 黛兰 快走 |
[58:16] | You can’t hurt me anymore, Helen. | 你再也无法伤到我了 海伦 |
[58:20] | I’m gonna teach you and your friends about pain. | 我要让你和你的朋友尝尝什么叫痛苦 |
[58:25] | I’m gonna kill them just so you can hear them scream. | 我要杀了她们 让你能听听她们的惨叫 |
[58:33] | Dylan! | 黛兰 |
[58:36] | I got the rings. | 我拿到指环了 |
[58:39] | -Are you okay? -Yeah, I’m okay. | -你没事吧? -我没事 |
[58:43] | Hit it. | 开船 |
[59:00] | I know who did it. | 我知道是谁干的 |
[59:04] | Hot damn it, I know who did it. | 真扯淡 我知道是谁干的 |
[59:09] | Col. Mustard, in the dining room, with a lead pipe. | 马斯特上校 在餐厅 用的凶器是铅笔 |
[59:11] | Col. Mustard, in the dining room, with a lead pipe. | 马斯特上校 在餐厅 用的凶器是铅笔 |
[59:13] | -Col. Mustard? -Give me that. | -马斯特上校? -揭开谜底吧 |
[59:15] | -Col. Mustard? -I said, Col. Mustard… | -马斯特上校? -我说是 马斯特上校 |
[59:17] | in the dining room, with a lead pipe. | 在餐厅 用的凶器是铅笔 |
[59:20] | -Go ahead and look in there. -Why don’t you look. | -快看看啊 看看答案 -你为什么不看? |
[59:23] | Col. Must… | 马斯特上… |
[59:25] | -Col. Mustard? -Right. | -马斯特上校? -是吗 |
[59:27] | Col. Mustard? Col. Mustard? | 马斯特上校? 马斯特上校? |
[59:30] | It’s Professor Plum… | 是普鲁姆教授 |
[59:33] | in the conservatory, with a candlestick. | 在温室 使用的凶器是烛台 |
[59:36] | That’s right. You got it right. | 对了! 你说对了 |
[59:38] | -Damn! -How the hell you know that? | -该死! -你到底怎么猜到的 |
[59:41] | We took in one just like him a long time ago, remember? | 很早之前我们也有个这样的聪明人 还记得吗? |
[59:45] | Yeah, Mama, I remember. You gave my room away. | 记得 妈妈 你还把我房间让给了他 |
[59:53] | You were the cock? I was the beaver. | 你曾扮演公鸡仔? 我扮演过海獭! |
[59:56] | What are the chances that we were both mascots? | 真是太巧了 我们都是吉祥物 |
[59:59] | -Unbelievable. -Oh, God. | -难以置信 -哦 天啊 |
[1:00:02] | It’s like we were made for each other. | 我们真是天合之作 |
[1:00:06] | The best I can figure it is, the clients contact Charlie directly. | 我所能推测出的的是 客户直接和查理联系 |
[1:00:11] | Okay, then he phones the girls. | 然后 由他电话通知天使们 |
[1:00:13] | They show up at the place and do their thing. | 然后她们粉墨登场 再大显身手 |
[1:00:17] | Now, I know, I know. At first, I didn’t think I could handle it. | 我懂 我懂 起初我也无法接受 |
[1:00:20] | The late nights, the never knowing when she’d have to go out on a job. | 半夜三更的 不知道她何时又要出去工作 |
[1:00:27] | Some of the men are pretty dangerous. | 有些男人是很危险的 |
[1:00:29] | And the outfits. Oh, boy. | 这有全套装备 天呀 |
[1:00:37] | I’ll be right back, Pete. It’s just number one. Have fun. | 我马上回来 皮特 我上洗手间 你好好玩 |
[1:00:57] | Hello? | 有人吗? |
[1:01:15] | I’m gonna say this. Our boy Pete has no idea what he’s getting into. | 我得说说 咱们皮特并不知道身处其中 |
[1:01:21] | I don’t think he really understands the responsibility. | 我看皮特并不明白自己的义务 |
[1:01:24] | -No, no. -Pete? | -不 皮特? |
[1:01:27] | -The commitment. -Once they get into your house… | -是责任 -一旦他们进了你的房子 |
[1:01:29] | -you lose all spontaneity. -Gone. | -你就失去所有的控制权 -完了 |
[1:01:31] | They do whatever they want. | 他们会随心所欲 |
[1:01:33] | -Pete’s asking her tonight? -That’s what he said. | -皮特今晚就要向她提出? -他是这么说的 |
[1:01:40] | But Alex is a wildcat. | 不过爱莉克丝是只”野猫” |
[1:01:43] | I mean, she gives as good as she gets. | 我的意思是 不管对付什么 她都绰绰有余 |
[1:01:47] | Alex! Hey. | 爱莉克丝 嗨 |
[1:01:49] | Jason, Daddy. What are you doing here, Jason? | 杰森 爸爸 你在这里干吗 杰森? |
[1:01:52] | I was just explaining to your father here all about Charlie. | 只是跟你爸爸解释关于查理的事 |
[1:01:57] | Charlie? | 查理? |
[1:02:00] | -Daddy… -It’s all right, darling. I know. | -爸爸… -没事 亲爱的 我全明白 |
[1:02:03] | I’m so sorry, Daddy, that I didn’t tell you. | 对不起爸爸 我没告诉你 |
[1:02:06] | I didn’t think you’d approve. | 我怕你反对 |
[1:02:07] | I know you wanted me to be a neurosurgeon. | 我知道你一直希望我当神经外科医生 |
[1:02:11] | But I’ve discovered a whole new way to help people… | 但我发现了一条帮助人的新途径 |
[1:02:15] | that makes me feel so… | 它使我感到如此的 |
[1:02:20] | alive. | 神采奕奕 |
[1:02:23] | Whatever makes you happy. | 不管是什么 只要你开心就好 |
[1:02:28] | I am so relieved! | 这我就放心多了! |
[1:02:31] | It’s just been killing me, you not knowing all these years. I… | 瞒着你这么多年让我一直过意不去 我… |
[1:02:34] | Daddy… | 爸爸 |
[1:02:36] | Natalie, Dylan and I are a team. | 纳塔莉 黛兰和我是一组合 |
[1:02:39] | And we just took on 12 sailors. | 而我们刚刚摆平了12个水手 |
[1:02:46] | You can’t even imagine the positions we get ourselves into. | 你很难以想象我们身处的那是个什么场景 |
[1:02:50] | Daddy, I wish you could watch us work. You’d be so proud. | 爸爸 你要是亲眼见到会感到很骄傲的 |
[1:02:54] | I’m gonna take a shower… | 我要去洗澡了 |
[1:02:56] | because I am covered in… Well, you can only imagine what. | 我浑身都是…你可以想象的 |
[1:03:00] | And then when I get back, I am gonna give you… | 等我洗完回来 我将向你描绘 |
[1:03:04] | a full blow-by-blow. | 详细的情景 |
[1:03:11] | Ferret. | 小雪貂 |
[1:03:28] | -Natalie? -What, Pete? | -纳塔莉? -怎么 皮特? |
[1:03:32] | -I’ve been thinking. -Yeah? | -我想好了 -是? |
[1:03:35] | -About what? -Well, look… | -什么事? -好 听着… |
[1:03:39] | I know we just moved in together. | 我知道我们才刚同居 |
[1:03:41] | -Yeah? -Yeah. | -是啊? -是 |
[1:03:44] | And I know we agreed to take this kind of slow. | 我也知道 我们说好了要慢慢发展 |
[1:03:48] | -But… -Yeah? | -可是… -什么? |
[1:03:51] | There’s just something I gotta ask. | 有些事我想向你提出来 |
[1:03:55] | -Oh, boy. -Yeah. “Oh, boy” is right. | -哦 宝贝 -是的 难以启齿 |
[1:03:59] | So here it goes. | 我要说了 |
[1:04:01] | -Twirl me first. -Okay. | -先让我转过身 -好 |
[1:04:18] | Yeah. | 耶 |
[1:05:08] | -About that question, Pete? -Let’s talk about it later. | -那件事呢 皮特? -我们等会再说吧 |
[1:06:08] | “Here’s all your stuff back.” | “这是你的东西 物归原主” |
[1:06:11] | What’s up with that? | 那上面是什么意思? |
[1:06:13] | She’s gone. | 她走了 |
[1:06:15] | She’s not coming back. | 她不会再回来了 |
[1:06:18] | She loved these boots. | 她喜欢这靴子 |
[1:06:20] | She doesn’t want us to get hurt. | 她怕我们受到伤害 |
[1:06:24] | Wait a minute, you ladies risk your ass every day. | 等等 你们每天出生入死的 |
[1:06:27] | Yeah. | 是 |
[1:06:28] | “I’ll never forgive myself if anything happens to you.” | “你们若有不测 我是不会宽恕自己的” |
[1:06:31] | Where do we go from here, Charlie? | 我们现在怎么办 查理? |
[1:06:33] | Natalie, Alex. You need to keep your spirits up. | 纳塔莉 爱莉克丝你们应该坚持信念 |
[1:06:37] | Any leads on the O’Gradys, Charlie? | 有奥格雷迪的线索吗? |
[1:06:39] | Any word on how Seamus broke out of prison? | 有任何谢默斯他怎么逃出监狱的资料吗? |
[1:06:41] | He didn’t break out, Natalie. He was released. | 他没有逃狱 纳塔莉 而是被释放的 |
[1:06:44] | What? Who would have the power to pull something like that off? | 什么? 谁有这么大能耐 |
[1:06:48] | Johnnie Cochran. | 强尼·科查 |
[1:06:50] | The Justice Department, the DA’s office, the FBl. | 司法部 检察院 联邦调查局 |
[1:06:53] | U.S. Marshal. | 联邦司法官 |
[1:06:57] | That’s Carter. | 是卡特 |
[1:07:05] | I never gave rings to a guy before. | 之前我可从未给过男人戒指 |
[1:07:08] | The rings are secure, sir. | 指环现在安全了 长官 |
[1:07:10] | And we can all breathe a little easier. | 我们可以松一口气了 |
[1:07:13] | -Well done, Angels. -Thanks, Charlie. | -干得漂亮天使们 -谢谢 查理 |
[1:07:16] | HALO is safe, thanks to you. | “HALO”安全了 谢谢你们 |
[1:07:18] | It’s been a pleasure. | 我的荣幸 |
[1:07:20] | I hope to work with you ladies again. | 我希望能再度合作 |
[1:07:23] | But not too soon. | 但可别太快了 |
[1:07:25] | Good luck with everything. | 希望一切如愿 |
[1:07:29] | Your keys. | 你的钥匙 |
[1:07:35] | -What is it? -My ribs. | -怎么啦? -我的肋骨 |
[1:07:42] | These aren’t mine. | 这不是我的 |
[1:07:49] | That was a nice reach for a guy with a couple of fractured ribs. | 这人断了两根肋骨还接的那么漂亮 |
[1:07:53] | Good going, Bos. | 做的好 博斯 |
[1:07:55] | -We got him. -We got who? | -我们拆穿他了 -拆穿谁? |
[1:07:58] | Of course, he already had one ring. He just needed the other. | 当然 他已有一只指环 只需要另一只 |
[1:08:02] | He wanted to fake his own death so he wouldn’t be a suspect. | 他之所以伪装 只是想摆脱嫌疑 |
[1:08:05] | Who you all talking about? | 你们到底在说谁? |
[1:08:07] | He needed time for his plan, so he set up Seamus. | 他需要时间计划 所以利用谢默斯 |
[1:08:09] | Then turned him loose on Dylan. | 让他对付黛兰 |
[1:08:11] | I think you’re onto something, Angels. | 你们好像悟出点什么了 |
[1:08:13] | Damn! So Carter’s the bad guy! | 见鬼 原来卡特是坏家伙 |
[1:08:16] | It’s just speculation at this point, Bosley. We need proof. | 目前这些还只是推测 博斯利 我们需要证据 |
[1:08:21] | -Keys, Bosley. -Let’s hit it. | -给我钥匙 博斯利里 -出发 |
[1:08:23] | Punk. | 好家伙 |
[1:08:45] | Road’s clear. You’re good to move in. | 道路通畅 便于前进 |
[1:08:52] | Almost there. | 快接近了 |
[1:08:56] | Oncoming. | 迎面有车 |
[1:09:09] | Good job, Alex. | 做的好 爱莉克丝 |
[1:09:15] | -Can we go yet? -No, you can’t, son. | -我们可以过去了吗? -不 孩子 还不行 |
[1:09:17] | I gotta make sure it’s safe. | 我得确信安全了才行 |
[1:09:18] | -We’re gonna be late. -You’re not gonna be late, young ma… | -要迟到了 -你们不会迟到的 年轻人 |
[1:09:22] | You old grizzly bear! | 你这个老灰熊 |
[1:09:23] | Son, please work with me, young man. | 配合一下我的工作 小子 |
[1:09:25] | A few more minutes and you’ll be in school. | 再忍几分钟你们就到学校 |
[1:09:27] | You’ll never see me again. | 也不会见到我了 |
[1:09:29] | Man, you do not mess with a black man’s do! | 嘿 你别乱摸黑人的头发 |
[1:09:37] | I got the phone line. | 我装上窃听器了 |
[1:09:45] | I’m calling from my car. Go secure. | 我在车上 没人偷听 |
[1:09:50] | My end of the deal’s done. The Angels are off the case. | 我的工作完成了 天使也被摆脱 |
[1:09:54] | I have the rings. | 指环在我手上 |
[1:09:57] | Dylan. | 黛兰 |
[1:10:04] | Alex! Alex! | 爱莉克丝 爱莉克丝 |
[1:10:06] | Call buyer one. | 接1号买家 |
[1:10:08] | Alex, are you okay? | 爱莉克丝你没事吧? |
[1:10:10] | Nat, the handle’s broken. I can’t disengage. | 连接装置坏了 我脱不了身 |
[1:10:12] | The deal’s on. Eight o’clock, just as we discussed. | 交易按我们定的 在八点进行 |
[1:10:15] | -Nat, plan B! -I’m calling in Bosley. | -纳特 B方案 -我通知博斯利 |
[1:10:17] | We’ll get you out of there, Alex. Hang tight. | 我们会让你脱身的 爱莉克丝 抓牢 |
[1:10:21] | Follow the stars beyond the galaxy. | 沿着”星河”旁的”星星” |
[1:10:26] | Take shore to hope. Stop on a stair. | 带着”海滨”到”希望” 停在”阿斯泰” |
[1:10:28] | A stair? | 阿斯泰? |
[1:10:30] | Find a man with a map. | 找到拿地图的人 |
[1:10:32] | Bosley, can you hear me? | 博斯利 你听见我吗? |
[1:10:33] | Bosley, we’re going to Bravo configuration immediately. | 博斯利 立即实施B方案 |
[1:10:37] | I’m on it. I’m on it. Okay? | 我一切就绪了 |
[1:10:39] | Now, get back. We’re going to Bravo configuration. Get back! | 快 往后退我们要实施B方案 后退 |
[1:10:46] | Stop! | 停车! |
[1:10:47] | Stop! | 停车! |
[1:10:57] | -Come on. -Okay. Come on, hurry. | -过吧 -快点 |
[1:11:01] | Skip. Run. | 接着 快走 |
[1:11:08] | Get on out of here. | 你走吧! |
[1:11:09] | Get on out of here. | 走啊! |
[1:11:19] | -Great job, Bos. -Yeah, right. | -干得好 博斯 -很好 是吗 |
[1:11:22] | Carter’s working with a partner. They’re selling the list tonight. | 卡特和搭档将在今晚出售名单 |
[1:11:25] | We’ll take care of them and then find Dylan. | 我们注意着他们 然后找黛兰 |
[1:11:28] | -See you, Bos. -Yeah, all right, all right. | -再见 博斯 -好 走吧 |
[1:11:34] | This is some bullshit. | 逞个什么能啊 |
[1:12:21] | -Kelly Garrett. -Hello, Dylan. | -凯莉·盖勒特 -你好 黛兰 |
[1:12:24] | Don’t you have a case to solve? | 你不是有个事情要做吗? |
[1:12:29] | Well, I tried to outrun my past, but it caught up with me yesterday. | 我想逃避我的过去 可它昨天偏偏又找上我 |
[1:12:33] | And I put my friends in danger. | 我使我们朋友也处于险境 |
[1:12:35] | They’re in more danger now without you. | 现在没有你 她们会更危险 |
[1:12:39] | Natalie and Alex are gonna replace me with someone great. | 她们会找个更好的天使代替我的 |
[1:12:43] | A real Angel. Not someone who’s pretending to be something she’s not. | 一个真正的天使 决不会是滥芋充数的人 |
[1:12:47] | Your past is what makes you who you are, Dylan. | 你的过去造就了现在的你 黛兰 |
[1:12:51] | Don’t forget that Charlie chose you for a reason. | 别忘记了 查理选择你 是有原因的 |
[1:12:56] | Angels are like diamonds. | 天使就像是钻石 |
[1:12:58] | They can’t be made. You have to find them. | 是不能制造的 得去寻找她们 |
[1:13:03] | Each one is unique. | 每一个都是独一无二的 |
[1:13:09] | Sometimes we search too hard for answers | 有时我们费尽心思寻找答案 |
[1:13:11] | that are right in front of us. | 其实就在眼前 |
[1:14:23] | The buyers are set. | 买家们就位 |
[1:14:25] | We did it, partner! | 我们成功了 搭档 |
[1:14:57] | You know, I never really got that partner thing. | 你知道 我一直没明白什么是搭档 |
[1:15:12] | Hello, Angels. | 你们好 天使们 |
[1:15:14] | Madison Lee. | 梅蒂森·李 |
[1:15:17] | Why? | 为什么? |
[1:15:18] | Why be an Angel when I can play God? | 当我能扮演上帝时 干吗还做天使? |
[1:15:22] | Looks like one of the three amigos has gone adios. | 好象三姐妹之一走了 |
[1:15:44] | Welcome back, Dylan. | 欢迎回来 黛兰 |
[1:15:45] | You’re such a typical rebellious Pisces. | 你是个典型的反叛型双鱼座 |
[1:15:48] | Always out to prove how tough you are… | 妄想表现你是如此的坚强和独立 |
[1:15:50] | and you couldn’t make it one day on your own, could you? | 而却一天也未独立过 不是吗? |
[1:15:53] | Someone reminded me that every Angel is unique. | 有人提醒我 每个天使都是独一无二的 |
[1:15:58] | And I knew it was you. | 我就想到是你 |
[1:15:59] | Who else had contacts in Mongolia… | 还有谁能跟蒙古有联系? |
[1:16:02] | could hack the HALO fail-safe and hire a surfer as an assassin? | 能破解”HALO” 雇冲浪仔当杀手? |
[1:16:05] | Same astrological phenom who would refer to a motocross rider… | 而又只有占星术谜才会把头盔上 |
[1:16:09] | with a lion on his helmet as “Leo”. | 印有狮子图案的越野摩托车手称为”利奥”(狮子座) |
[1:16:14] | Very well done. | 太出色了 |
[1:16:17] | Very impressive, really. | 很佩服 真的 |
[1:16:20] | You’ve got it all figured out. | 你们全都参透了 |
[1:16:24] | And now I’m gonna really enjoy… | 现在我可以充分享受 |
[1:16:28] | knocking those halos right off your heads. | 砸掉你们头上天使光环的乐趣了 |
[1:16:31] | But you’re an Angel. | 可你也是天使 |
[1:16:33] | No. You just don’t get it. | 不 你还没有明白 |
[1:16:36] | I don’t take orders from a speaker box anymore. | 我不再接受扬声器匣子的命令了 |
[1:16:40] | I work for myself. | 我为自己做事 |
[1:16:43] | Well, your boss sucks. | 好 有你的 |
[1:16:48] | The Angels ass-kicking pose. | 天使的”飞踹”阵式 |
[1:16:50] | Seeing the three of you like that… | 瞧见你丫三个这祥 |
[1:16:52] | does give me this little twinge of nostalgia for the old days. | 勾起了我对昔日的一丝怀恋 |
[1:16:57] | But back then, it was a little bit different. | 但话说回来 还是略有不同 |
[1:17:00] | You see, when I was an Angel… | 要知道 当我做天使时 |
[1:17:03] | we used guns. | 我们用枪 |
[1:17:29] | Sorry, Charlie. | 得罪了 查理 |
[1:17:58] | Hello, Angels. | 你们好 天使们 |
[1:18:02] | Good evening, Charlie. | 晚上好 查理 |
[1:18:04] | I love the new office. | 我喜欢这新办公室 |
[1:18:06] | Madison, is that you? Where are the Angels? | 梅蒂森是你吗? 那些天使呢? |
[1:18:09] | I’m sure there’s three more where they came from. | 想必可能有三位回老家了 |
[1:18:11] | Madison, what have you done? | 梅蒂森 你干了什么? |
[1:18:14] | We’re just having a little fun. You shouldn’t worry yourself, Charlie. | 我们刚玩耍了一会儿 你别担心 查理 |
[1:18:19] | You’ve never had trouble… | 再找几个乐意为你献身的人 |
[1:18:21] | finding someone to give their life for you. | 这不算难事 |
[1:18:23] | Hurting the Angels doesn’t prove you’re the best. You know that. | 伤害其他的天使并不能证明你是最好的 你知道的 |
[1:18:29] | Do I? | 是吗? |
[1:18:30] | Madison, you were never able to accept that this agency… | 梅蒂森 你总是不接受这种侦探行为应该有 |
[1:18:33] | is about teamwork. We’re a family. We do… | 团队精神 我们是一家人 我们要… |
[1:18:36] | Yeah, yeah, yeah, I know. Angels forever. | 行了 我知道 永远是天使 |
[1:18:40] | I’ve heard the sales pitch. | 我听过这些游说 |
[1:18:46] | It was very seductive… | 还真一度的 |
[1:18:50] | once. | 吸引人 |
[1:18:52] | Madison, you deliberately went rogue on the DeSoto case… | 梅蒂森 你在德索托案件中擅自行动 |
[1:18:55] | and put your fellow Angels in danger. | 导致同伴天使处于危险之中 |
[1:18:59] | When we finally got you out of there… | 当我们把你从那营救出来时 |
[1:19:01] | you were wounded so badly, we thought we might lose you. | 你伤势很重 我曾以为会失去你了 |
[1:19:05] | You did lose me. | 你已经失去我了 |
[1:19:08] | You see, being an Angel wasn’t fulfilling my destiny. | 做天使并非是我的夙愿 |
[1:19:11] | It was keeping me from it. | 我不是干这行的 |
[1:19:14] | Your destiny is yet to be written. | 你的命早已注定 |
[1:19:17] | Do not do this, Madison. | 别胡来 梅蒂森 |
[1:19:19] | Taking the lives of innocent people is not the answer. | 杀戳无辜的人们并不是解决的办法 |
[1:19:23] | There must be something in you that’s still good. | 在你身上定有好的一面 |
[1:19:35] | I was never good. | 我不是好 |
[1:19:41] | I was great. | 我是精英 |
[1:20:10] | Damn. What a bitch! | 见鬼 臭婆娘 |
[1:20:37] | You guys, we have to outthink Madison. | 伙伴们 我们得智取梅蒂森 |
[1:20:40] | No matter what we do, she’s always two steps ahead of us. | 不管我们怎样做 她总抢在我们前面 |
[1:20:43] | -She’s selling the list off tonight, 8:00. -But where? | -她今晚八点出售名单 -在哪儿? |
[1:20:46] | -Nat, what else did Carter say? -Okay. | -纳特 卡特还说了什么? -好 |
[1:20:49] | “Take the stars beyond the galaxy.” | 沿着星河找到星星 |
[1:20:52] | It’s safe to say it’s on this planet. | 应该是在这座星球上 |
[1:20:54] | “Take shore to hope and stop on a stair.” | 把”shore(海滨)”带到”hope”止于阶梯 |
[1:20:59] | -There’s a Hope Street downtown. -But no shore for miles. | -市区有条Hope大街 -可附近没有”海滨”啊 |
[1:21:03] | A stair. | 阶梯 |
[1:21:07] | Astaire! | 阿斯泰! |
[1:21:10] | Astaire? | 阿斯泰? |
[1:21:12] | Astaire! | 阿斯泰! |
[1:21:14] | -Possible concussion. -I’m worried. | -可能是脑震荡 -恐怕是的 |
[1:21:16] | Guys, the stars. Hollywood Walk of Fame. | 星星 指好菜坞星光大道 |
[1:21:20] | Beyond the Galaxy Theatre. | 在星河剧场旁 |
[1:21:23] | There’s Dinah Shore, Bob Hope and Fred Astaire. | 有黛娜·肖 鲍勃·霍普 弗雷·阿斯泰 |
[1:21:26] | -Nice, Nat. -Yeah! | -聪明 纳特 -耶! |
[1:21:41] | I think she’s trying to kill us. | 我看她是想要我们的命 |
[1:22:05] | I can’t believe it. We are here in Hollywood. | 我不敢相信 我站在好莱坞 |
[1:22:08] | -Angels? -I knew we were gonna do it… | -天使们 -我们知道要做什么 |
[1:22:10] | -Shut up, damn it! -What? | -闭嘴 该死! -什么? |
[1:22:11] | I mean, not you, Mama. Sorry. | 我不是说你 妈妈 对不起 |
[1:22:13] | -Have you lost your mind? -Yeah. I mean, no. | -你昏头了? -是 哦 不? |
[1:22:16] | We gonna talk about this later. | 回头找你算帐 |
[1:22:29] | Diablo Cartel | (暗黑破坏神 卡特尔) |
[1:22:33] | Tanaka Yakuza | (田中集团) |
[1:22:39] | Antonioni Crime Family | (安东尼奥尼犯罪家族) |
[1:22:42] | -Welcome to the Guinness World of… -Shut it. | -欢迎光临吉尼斯世界… -闭嘴 |
[1:22:46] | Give us the map. | 把地图给我们 |
[1:23:33] | Yahtzee! | 得分! |
[1:23:41] | Jason! Jason! | 杰森 哦 杰森 |
[1:23:45] | Jason! | 杰森! |
[1:23:47] | I love you! | 我爱你! |
[1:23:55] | -I hear the sequel’s insane. -First one was a classic. | -我听说续集很荒唐 -第一部是经典 |
[1:23:58] | Button your jacket. | 扣好衣服 |
[1:23:59] | -What? -Button your jacket. | -什么? -扣好衣服 |
[1:24:42] | The VIP gathering is on the top floor. | 贵宾聚会在顶楼 |
[1:25:47] | You’re under arrest for conspiracy to obstruct justice. | 你们因涉嫌妨碍司法公正而被捕 |
[1:25:50] | Freeze! | 不许动! |
[1:26:42] | The Kleinhardt gambit. | 洛杉矶剧场 |
[1:26:44] | -Classic. -And apparently still effective. | -经典 -显然行之有效 |
[1:26:57] | We never used to wear Kevlar till I took three in the chest. | 我们从来没有穿过防弹纤维 迄今我可中过三枪 |
[1:27:01] | On the DeSoto case! We know! | 那是德索托案件 我们知道 |
[1:27:09] | Don’t tell me you forgot about… | 别告诉我你们忘记了 |
[1:27:12] | plan B. | B方案 |
[1:27:19] | I’d recognize that arse anywhere, you piece of sh…! | 那个屁股不管到哪儿我都认得 |
[1:27:31] | Bring it on, bitch. | 出招吧 婊子 |
[1:29:09] | Say something. | 说呀 |
[1:29:20] | Mind if I cut in? | 介意我捅进去吗? |
[1:29:23] | No! | 不! |
[1:30:47] | The premiere should be a blast. | 首映式应该具有爆炸性 |
[1:31:04] | Bosley, plan B! | 博斯利 B方案 |
[1:31:06] | It’s raining white women! | 仙女下凡尘! |
[1:31:14] | Plan B stands for “plan Bosley.” | B方案就是博斯利方案 |
[1:31:23] | Yeah! | 耶! |
[1:31:25] | Get that bitch! Get that bitch! | 教训她 教训她 |
[1:31:28] | Wow. They really went all out for this thing. Okay! | 哦 他们今天可真是大手笔 |
[1:32:20] | Dylan! | 黛兰! |
[1:32:27] | Alex! | 爱莉克丝! |
[1:33:49] | This is it. You ready? | 决胜局 准备好了吗? |
[1:33:52] | Are you? | 你呢? |
[1:34:09] | Kill… | 不是鱼死… |
[1:34:10] | or be killed. | 就是网破 |
[1:34:13] | Exciting, isn’t it? | 很刺激 对吧? |
[1:34:16] | Who are you? | 你是何人? |
[1:34:19] | You want to know who I am, Natalie? | 你想知道我是什么人吗 纳塔莉? |
[1:34:23] | Then you look inside your own heart. | 你可以扪心自问 |
[1:34:26] | No, Madison. | 不 梅黛森 |
[1:34:28] | I’m nothing like you. | 我一点不像你 |
[1:34:31] | I have something you’ll never have. | 我有一样你不曾有的东西 |
[1:34:42] | And what’s that? | 是什么 |
[1:34:49] | Friends. | 朋友 |
[1:35:20] | -Enjoy heaven. -Go to hell. | -享受天堂吧 -下地狱吧 |
[1:35:58] | She is so fired. | 她被烧焦了 |
[1:36:16] | Party time. | 宴会时间 |
[1:36:28] | -Angels! -Bosley! | -天使们! -博斯利 |
[1:36:29] | Angels! | 天使们 |
[1:36:33] | -You all get that squirrel-flying lady? -Yeah! | -你们搞定飞天鼠夫人了? -耶! |
[1:36:35] | -Did you scratch her? -Yeah! | -你有抓伤她吗? -耶! |
[1:36:37] | You kick her? You kicked her kung fu ass? Mama, I told you! | 踹她了? 妈妈我告诉过你! |
[1:36:41] | I know it! | 我知道! |
[1:36:43] | -We couldn’t have done it without you. -Never! | -没有你 我们无法成功 -就是! |
[1:36:46] | -You hear that, Mama? -I heard it. | -听见吗 妈妈? -我听到了 |
[1:36:48] | I’ve always known my baby boy was a genius! | 我一直觉得我儿子是天才 |
[1:36:51] | Why you give my room away, then, Mama? | 那你干吗又逼我让出房间? |
[1:36:54] | I’ll tell you why. Max? | 我告诉你原因 麦克斯? |
[1:36:57] | Yeah? I’m a Bosley now! | 是? 我姓博斯利了! |
[1:36:59] | -Max Bosley! -I love Max Bosley! | -麦克斯·博斯利! -我爱麦克斯·博斯利! |
[1:37:02] | -Boy, you did it! -Hallelujah! | -伙计 让给你! -哈利路亚! |
[1:37:04] | Daddy! One second. Daddy! | 爸爸 我去一下 爸爸 |
[1:37:07] | Darling! You made it! | 宝贝 你赶来了 |
[1:37:10] | We just got done. Another satisfied client. | 我们刚办完事 使一位客户满意 |
[1:37:14] | We finished her off sooner than we thought. | 比我们预料的提前把她摆平了 |
[1:37:17] | -Her? -lt was a woman this time. | -她? -这次是个女的 |
[1:37:19] | We had to triple-team her, but we finally got her on her back! | 我们三人联手耍得她仰面朝天 |
[1:37:25] | Well done! | 好样的! |
[1:37:27] | No, no, no! | 不…! |
[1:37:32] | -Jason! -Alex. You made it. | -杰森! -爱莉克丝 你赶来了 |
[1:37:36] | No, no, no! I know. We’re on a time-out, I know. | 不! 我知道 我知道我们还处在冷战期 |
[1:37:39] | Time-out’s over, baby. We’re back in the game! | 冷战期结束 亲爱的 我们恢复热恋 |
[1:37:50] | Ferret. | 小雪貂 |
[1:38:04] | I know you wanted to wait and everything, but… | 我知道你不急 可是… |
[1:38:11] | -You really look beautiful. -Thanks, Pete. | -你真是太漂亮了 -谢谢你 皮特 |
[1:38:15] | I’ve been wanting to ask you this for a long time. | 我等了好久 早就想向你提出了 |
[1:38:18] | So here goes. | 我要说了 |
[1:38:21] | Pete. | 皮特 |
[1:38:35] | -Spike? -Yeah. A puppy. | -斯派克? -是的 一只小狗狗 |
[1:38:38] | A puppy? | 小狗狗? |
[1:38:40] | -ls that okay? I know it’s a big step. -Yes! | -可以吗? 我知道这是很大的进步 -可以! |
[1:38:44] | I already got him. | 我已经买了 |
[1:38:45] | -You did? -Yeah. | -你买了? -是的 |
[1:38:52] | Dylan! Dylan! | 黛兰! 黛兰! |
[1:38:54] | Guess what? | 你猜猜看? |
[1:38:56] | Pete and I have something to tell you. | 皮特和我有事要告诉你 |
[1:38:58] | -Really? -We’re gonna get… | -是吗? -我们准备… |
[1:39:00] | -You’re gonna get what? -A puppy! | -你们准备怎么? -养小狗狗! |
[1:39:03] | -A puppy! That’s great! -Yes. | -小狗狗! 太好了! -是的 |
[1:39:06] | -I already got him. -You did. | -我已经买了 -买了 |
[1:39:08] | -Awesome! -His name is Spike! | -令人敬畏! -它叫作斯派克! |
[1:39:11] | -So you’re not leaving? -No! Of course, you guys. | -那你不走了? -当然不走了 你们这些人 |
[1:39:14] | I get to kick butt with my two best friends. | 我还想和两位好友一起踹混蛋的屁股 |
[1:39:17] | You think I’d give that up? | 你说我会走吗? |
[1:39:18] | No! | 不会! |
[1:39:21] | What about you, Dylan? | 你呢? 黛兰? |
[1:39:22] | With O’Grady out, you can go back to your old life. | 奥格雷迪被除掉了 你可以回到你原来的生活了 |
[1:39:25] | Are you kidding? This is my life. | 开什么玩笑? 做天使就是我的生活 |
[1:39:28] | -What about you, neurosurgeon? -It’s a no-brainer! | -那你呢 神经外科大夫 -我脑壳还没有坏掉! |
[1:39:32] | I love our family! | 我爱我们家族! |
[1:39:34] | I love our family! | 我爱我们家族! |
[1:39:54] | God! | 天啊 |
[1:40:00] | And I know we agreed to take things slow. | 我知道我们说好了慢慢发展 |
[1:40:04] | -Yeah? -But… | -是吗? -但是… |
[1:40:06] | -You… -Sorry. | -你… -对不起 |
[1:40:17] | There’s an ember in my ass. | 小火苗进我屁股了 |
[1:40:26] | We should get this to the lab and analyze it. | 我们应该把这送到实验室化验一下 |
[1:40:29] | Yeah, just crawl right up in there. | 是的 对此要查个究竟 |
[1:40:31] | I have. | 我会的 |
[1:40:42] | I like the patch. | 我喜欢这罩子 |
[1:40:47] | Let me see your patch. | 让我看看你的罩子 |
[1:40:57] | Hello? | 喂? |
[1:41:00] | Is this Natalie? | 是纳塔莉吗? |
[1:41:01] | Okay! | 好! |
[1:41:07] | I’m on fire! | 着火了! |
[1:41:17] | Look around. | 四处瞧瞧 |
[1:41:19] | Over your right shoulder. | 在你右肩 |
[1:41:21] | Is somebody coming up behind me? | 有人在我后面吗? |