时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Crowd control, before they kill that man. | 控制人群 别让他们伤害他 |
[00:04] | – Everybody back now! – We’re not going anywhere. | -各位 退后 -绝对不让 |
[00:07] | Back up, or I’ll knock you on your ass. | 退后 不然我揍扁你 |
[00:09] | Previously on “Chicago Fire” | 《芝加哥烈焰》前情回顾 |
[00:10] | – Do you talk to your sister? – It’s still hard for her. | -你跟你姐谈过了吗 -她还是接受不了 |
[00:13] | Look, I need to turn the page on this too. | 我也需要重新开始 |
[00:15] | Maybe you should’ve thought of that before you killed dad. | 你杀老爸之前就应该想到这个 |
[00:17] | Nothing excuses what she did. | 什么都弥补不了她所做的 |
[00:20] | I’m not asking you to forget. | 我没要你忘记 |
[00:22] | Would you think about coming out to visit me? | 你会考虑来看看我吗 |
[00:24] | Yes, I will come visit you when I can. | 我有空一定会去看你的 |
[00:26] | Flaco’s dead. | 弗拉科死了 |
[00:28] | Help me! Please! | 救命 拜托 |
[00:30] | We take this to the grave– just me and you. | 这事我们死也不说 你知我知 |
[00:33] | Um… I need help. | 能帮我个忙吗 |
[00:35] | I’m so damn proud of you, Kelly. | 我真是太为你骄傲了 凯利 |
[00:37] | Listen, uh, the Christmas party- | 那个 上次圣诞派对 |
[00:39] | There’s some stuff I’m dealing with, stuff I got to figure out. | 有些事还在困扰我 要理理清楚 |
[00:41] | I hope it works out, whatever it is. | 不管是什么事 希望一切顺利 |
[01:19] | Good morning. | 早安 |
[01:20] | Morning. Wow. What time is it? | 早安 现在几点了 |
[01:23] | Seven. | 七点 |
[01:25] | Ooh, what do we got going here? | 做的什么 |
[01:27] | Uh, just a little veggie scramble. | 一点蔬菜炒蛋 |
[01:32] | There’s the culprit. | 罪魁祸首在这 |
[01:34] | Did we kill this whole thing last night? | 昨晚我们整瓶都喝了吗 |
[01:36] | Yeah. Yeah, we did. | 是的 都喝完了 |
[01:39] | Wine… I don’t know why I do it. | 酒啊 我怎么会这样 |
[01:41] | Ugh. Every time. | 每次都是 |
[01:44] | Every– every time what? | 每次都怎样 |
[01:46] | I just get…drunk. | 醉得不省人事 |
[01:55] | You don’t have to worry. | 你不用担心 |
[01:56] | I’m not gonna tell anybody at work. | 我不会告诉同事的 |
[02:00] | Um, it’s not like I’m gonna be embarrassed. | 我又不会觉得尴尬 |
[02:01] | Hey, don’t explain. We’re on the same page. | 不用解释 我们都一样 |
[02:05] | This is our thing. Nobody else’s. | 这是我们之间的事 和别人无关 |
[02:11] | Enjoy your eggs, and I’ll see you at work, okay? | 享用炒蛋吧 单位见 好吗 |
[02:16] | Okay. | 好的 |
[02:17] | Hey, Peter. | 彼得 |
[02:40] | Hey. Yeah, I know, chief. | 我懂你意思 队长 |
[02:42] | It’s just that the classified ad. It runs today, and… | 只是今天要登分类广告了 所以 |
[02:46] | I just need to make back what I put into her. | 我得把这车弄回原来的样子 |
[02:49] | And I need my driveway. | 你得把车道留出来 |
[02:50] | Okay, yeah. I’ll finish up on the curb. | 好的 我移到路边去弄 |
[03:00] | It’s so damn cold. It just needs a little extra. | 天太冷了 要热热车 |
[03:11] | Could be worse. | 不算太糟 |
[03:14] | How? | 这还不算吗 |
[03:27] | Just a little fender bender, that’s all. | 就是场小车祸 仅此而已 |
[03:30] | No big deal. | 没什么 |
[03:35] | – How’s the noodle? – Hard as ever. | -脑袋瓜还好吗 -坚挺着呢 |
[03:38] | – That’s… – That’s what he said. | -那是 -那是他的专用语 |
[03:41] | Just a little something from us. | 我们的一点心意 |
[03:43] | Oh, my… you guys. | 你们啊 |
[03:48] | What is it? Oh. Ha ha! | 这是什么 |
[03:50] | Added protection. | 额外防护 |
[03:53] | Oh, I love it. | 我喜欢 |
[03:54] | – Welcome back. – Thanks, chief. | -欢迎回来 -谢谢队长 |
[03:56] | Thanks, guys. | 谢谢大伙 |
[04:04] | I’m gonna tell him… | 我会告诉他的 |
[04:07] | Today. | 就今天 |
[04:09] | Great. | 很好 |
[04:25] | – Hey. – Morning. | -嗨 -早 |
[04:30] | Truck 81, Squad 3, Ambulance 61, | 81号云梯车 3号抢险车 61号救护车 |
[04:33] | police assist, 4000 South Kildare and West 44th. | 协助警方 南基代尔路4000号与西44街交叉口 |
[04:47] | Abandoned truck. | 一辆废弃卡车 |
[04:48] | And there’s something funky inside. | 里面有些奇怪的声响 |
[04:50] | It’s padlocked shut. | 被挂锁锁上了 |
[04:52] | – Capp, grab the K-12. – Got it. | -卡普 拿圆锯来 -好的 |
[04:55] | – Texas? – Yeah. | -德州牌照 -没错 |
[04:56] | Came back stolen from a minivan in… | 从圣安吉洛的一辆小货车上偷的 |
[04:59] | San Angelo. Wherever the hell that is. | 谁知道那是什么鬼地方 |
[05:04] | Everyone quiet. | 大家安静 |
[05:12] | Someone in there? Call out. | 有人在里面吗 喊出声来 |
[05:18] | I didn’t hear that before. | 我先前没听到声响 |
[05:34] | Holy hell. | 我去 |
[05:54] | We have multiple victims | 这里有多名受害者 |
[05:56] | women, men, | 男女都有 |
[05:59] | maybe 15 of them. | 大概有15个人 |
[06:00] | They all look DOA, but we need to check vitals. | 应该都已死亡 还需确认生命体征 |
[06:04] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[06:05] | There are children. | 还有孩子 |
[06:12] | Hey, Dawson! | 道森 快来 |
[06:23] | I know this is scary, but if you come with me, | 我懂这很可怕 但如果你跟我走 |
[06:25] | we can help you. | 我们可以帮助你 |
[06:30] | Me llamo Gabriela. | 我叫加布里埃拉 |
[06:32] | Rosa. | 我叫罗莎 |
[06:35] | Toma. | 拿着 |
[06:45] | Dehydrated, borderline hypothermic. | 脱水 临界性低体温 |
[06:47] | Warmed her with blankets, hot packs, | 用毯子和热敷袋为她升温 |
[06:49] | and 200cc bolus of warm fluids. | 静脉滴注200毫升温液体 |
[06:51] | – No English. – Undocumented? | -不会说英语 -非法移民吗 |
[06:53] | Yeah, found her in the back of an abandoned smuggler’s truck. | 在遗弃的偷渡货车车厢找到她 |
[06:55] | – How old? – 16. | -几岁了 -16 |
[06:57] | Let’s make sure three is clear. | 安排到三号诊间 |
[06:58] | Prep warm saline, and heat up some blankets. | 准备温盐水和热毯子 |
[07:00] | And someone alert I.C.E. | 通知移民海关执行署 |
[07:01] | Wait, do we have to call Immigration right away? | 等等 现在就得通知移民局吗 |
[07:03] | – She’s been through enough. – Protocol. | -她已经受了不少苦了 -这是规定 |
[07:06] | No! No, no, no, no! | 不要 别走 我不要 |
[07:11] | Can–can we have a quick moment? | 能…能否给我们点时间 |
[07:13] | Quickly. | 尽快 |
[07:23] | – Okay? – Okay. | -好吗 -好 |
[07:27] | Okay. | 放心 |
[07:52] | You need something? | 有事吗 |
[07:54] | Nah, I’m all good. | 没 没事 |
[07:59] | Hey, no one’s heard from Cruz, huh? | 都没有克鲁兹的消息吗 |
[08:46] | Shouldn’t you be at work? | 你不应该去上班吗 |
[08:50] | I traded shifts. | 换班了 |
[08:59] | I registered for class today over at Truman. | 我去杜鲁门大学进行了入学登记 |
[09:28] | I’ll show it to you another time. | 我下次再给你看 |
[09:33] | How’d it go? | 怎样了 |
[09:35] | With… | 什么怎样 |
[09:36] | Boden. | 和博登的谈话 |
[09:37] | Yeah, n-no… | 那个啊 没… |
[09:38] | – ‘Cause here’s the deal. – Yeah. | -事情是这样的 -说 |
[09:39] | On the last call, I ripped off that lock | 上次出勤 我撬门锁 |
[09:41] | like it was bolted on with paper clips. | 跟喝水似的 |
[09:44] | No pain, nothin’. | 一点都不痛 |
[09:46] | I moved back in because you said you talked to Boden. | 我搬回去 是因为你说你会向博登坦白 |
[09:57] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[10:00] | Have you heard from that Rick character? | 有没有个叫里克的人找你 |
[10:04] | No. Who’s he? | 没有 他是谁 |
[10:05] | This lawyer who’s working with mom. | 代理妈妈案子的律师 |
[10:09] | He asked me about mom’s trial | 他问我妈妈审理的事 |
[10:10] | and specifically about the house key. | 重点询问了家里钥匙归谁管 |
[10:14] | Well, what? What about it? | 怎么了 问这干嘛 |
[10:17] | I don’t know where he was going with it | 我不知道他到底想问什么 |
[10:18] | because I told him that was… | 因为我跟他说那… |
[10:20] | your business and to talk to you about it. | 由你负责 必须要和你谈 |
[10:23] | I’m just giving you the heads-up that this guy | 只是想先跟你说一下 |
[10:25] | might be trying to contact you, | 他可能会联系你 |
[10:26] | and it might be about the key. | 询问钥匙的事情 |
[10:30] | Okay. | 好的 |
[10:32] | I appreciate it. | 谢谢你的提醒 |
[10:36] | I gotta get going. | 我得走了 |
[10:40] | Hey, Christie. | 克丽丝汀 |
[10:57] | The C5 vertebra. | 第五脊椎 |
[11:00] | – Fracture. – That’s what the doctor said. | -骨折 -医生是这样说 |
[11:05] | How long ago was this exam? | 多久前的检查 |
[11:08] | You don’t want to know. | 你不会想知道的 |
[11:12] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[11:15] | This doctor may be a little eager | 这个医生让你做手术的建议 |
[11:17] | to get you under the knife. | 可能有点过急了 |
[11:18] | – Yeah? – Yeah. | -是吗 -是的 |
[11:20] | ‘Cause they’re not gonna know anything | 因为你要先做核磁共振 |
[11:21] | until they do an MRI. | 才能确诊 |
[11:23] | We are not gonna go worst-case right now. | 别太悲观了 |
[11:26] | Gonna let the CFD medical | 得让芝加哥消防局的医生 |
[11:28] | give a fully informed diagnosis. | 做个详细诊断 |
[11:32] | Chief, I don’t ask for a lot of favors. | 队长 我平常不求人的 |
[11:35] | But since I feel fine 90% of the time, | 但大部分时间我都状态良好 |
[11:37] | I’d like to stay on squad | 我希望在此期间 |
[11:38] | while this whole thing runs its course. | 继续留在救援队 |
[11:41] | In the meantime, I’ll set up an appointment for after shift. | 与此同时 下班后我马上安排预约 |
[11:43] | I’ll get in there the next opening they got. | 他们一上班我就去 |
[11:54] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[11:58] | Off duty till the results come in. | 休息 直到结果出来 |
[12:20] | So when is the appoitment? | 预约是什么时候 |
[12:22] | Later today. | 过会儿 |
[12:23] | And then…How long did the first doctor | 那么…上个医生说 |
[12:27] | say that you’d be out? | 你得休息多久 |
[12:29] | Six months. | 半年 |
[12:33] | You know… | 其实… |
[12:34] | I was a gymnast growing up. | 我以前是体操运动员 |
[12:35] | Knew you must have got your flexibility from somewhere. | 怪不得你的身体如此柔韧灵活 |
[12:37] | And after I placed in nationals, | 在全国锦标赛夺得名次后 |
[12:39] | I got invited to the olympic trials. | 我受邀参加奥运会选拔赛 |
[12:41] | Weekend before… | 比赛的前一周末 |
[12:43] | I took my bike… | 我骑着自行车 |
[12:45] | down to the lake, | 去湖边 |
[12:46] | and this cab door opens up, | 有辆出租车的车门突然打开 |
[12:48] | and there you go. | 就变这样了 |
[12:51] | But…I was up and walking two months later. | 不过…两个月后我又能走路了 |
[12:55] | Were you ever a gymnast again? | 重回体操队了吗 |
[12:57] | No… | 没 |
[12:58] | Probably not the best pep talk I could have given. | 我好像不怎么会鼓励人 |
[13:04] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[13:06] | Let me ask you this. | 我得问问你 |
[13:08] | Does, um, being on squad | 进入救援队 |
[13:11] | involve having to stick a full twisting double layout? | 需要完成团身后空翻两周吗 |
[13:14] | Yes. | 需要 |
[13:17] | Well, you’re gonna be fine. | 你会好起来的 |
[13:23] | When are you leaving for Madrid? | 你什么时候去马德里 |
[13:27] | Tuesday. | 周二 |
[13:30] | I can push it. | 我可以推迟 |
[13:31] | No, no, no. No, do your thing. | 不 不 不 你忙你的 |
[13:34] | Tell me you’re gonna come visit me. | 你会来看我吧 |
[13:36] | Yes. | 是的 |
[13:38] | Once I get my back squared away. | 等我把背部掰直了就去 |
[13:42] | I’m calling it right now. | 从现在开始计算 |
[13:45] | Two months. Max. | 最多两个月 |
[13:48] | All right. I’ll take that. | 好的 我答应你 |
[14:00] | Thought you were out for the shift. | 我以为你还在休假 |
[14:03] | Well, yeah, I resolved things a little bit early. | 是的 事情提前解决了 |
[14:06] | Okay if I jump in? | 我能归队吗 |
[14:08] | Suit up. | 去换衣服吧 |
[14:12] | What happened to your hand? | 你的手怎么了 |
[14:14] | Nothing. | 没事 |
[14:19] | Yeah. Yeah, I understand. | 是的 是的 我明白 |
[14:21] | And–and I’m so sorry for your loss. | 节哀顺变 |
[14:24] | Well, please let me know what happens, | 请告诉我事情的进展 |
[14:26] | and, uh, I’ll keep a good thought for Rosa. | 我会好好替罗莎着想的 |
[14:32] | Si. Okay. | 是 好的 |
[14:34] | Adios. | 再见 |
[14:38] | Rosa’s uncle… | 罗莎的叔叔 |
[14:40] | He hasn’t been able to get to the hospital to see her. | 他没法去医院探望她 |
[14:42] | She getting deported? | 她要被遣返了吗 |
[14:44] | I don’t know yet. | 我还不知道 |
[14:46] | I can’t imagine they would, though, | 在她经历了这些事情之后 |
[14:47] | with everything she’s been through. | 我难以想象他们依然这样做 |
[14:49] | Where are her parents? | 她的父母在哪 |
[14:50] | They were in the back of that trailer. | 他们也在货车的车厢里 |
[14:52] | Oh, man. | 天啊 |
[14:54] | Well… | 那么 |
[14:56] | Let me know if I can help in any way. | 如果有什么地方能帮上忙 尽管说 |
[14:59] | Can I talk to you for a second? | 能和你聊一会吗 |
[15:00] | Delivery for a Gabriela Dawson? | 加布里埃拉·道森的快递 |
[15:05] | Oh…Great. | 太棒了 |
[15:07] | No card. | 没有署名卡 |
[15:09] | Doth milady have a secret admirer, perchance? | 看来我们的女士有神秘爱慕者啊 |
[15:17] | Engine 51, truck 81, | 51号水罐车 81号云梯车 |
[15:19] | squad 3, ambulance 61, battalion 25. | 三号抢险车 61号救护车 25大队 |
[15:22] | Aircraft down, Bosworth and Waveland. | 飞机失事 博斯沃斯和韦夫兰大街交口 |
[15:27] | This is 81. We’re gonna need | 这里是81号云梯 我们还需要 |
[15:29] | two more ambulances to north Bosworth and Waveland. | 两辆救护车到博斯沃斯和韦夫兰大街交口 |
[15:31] | Guys, fan out! | 伙计们 分头救援 |
[15:33] | Herrmann, with me. | 赫尔曼 跟我来 |
[15:34] | We’ll take that car. | 我们负责那辆车 |
[15:37] | You guys okay? | 你们没受伤吧 |
[15:38] | Yeah, yeah. We’re fine, we’re fine. | 是的 我们很好 |
[15:39] | – Check the driver. – My husband! | -检查一下驾驶员 -他是我丈夫 |
[15:41] | How’s my husband? | 我丈夫怎么样了 |
[15:43] | Okay, stay right there. Stay calm. | 待在那别动 冷静下来 |
[15:45] | Hey… He’s gone, man. | 他去世了 |
[15:59] | Sir, just stay where you are. | 先生 待在那别动 |
[16:00] | – We’ll take care of you. – No, I don’t need that thing. | -我们会救你出去的 -我不需要那玩意儿 |
[16:02] | Just let me out of here. | 只要让我出来就行 |
[16:04] | Get him out. | 把他弄出来 |
[16:06] | All right, let’s go. | 好的 我们走 |
[16:07] | Nice and easy. | 慢慢来 |
[16:11] | How old are you, sir? | 您多大了 先生 |
[16:12] | 85, and don’t blame this on my age. | 85 这无关我的年纪 |
[16:15] | The tower fed me the wrong coordinates. | 塔台给了我错误坐标 |
[16:17] | It’s not my fault I landed short of the runway. | 偏离跑道降落不是我的错 |
[16:19] | Short of the runway? | 偏离跑道 |
[16:21] | You’re 5 miles from the closest airport. | 你离最近的机场还有五英里 |
[16:22] | Well, take it up with the FAA. | 好吧 那就怪联邦航空局吧 |
[16:24] | I was just following the… | 我只是听从… |
[16:27] | Oh, no. No, no. | 不 不 不 |
[16:28] | I thought I missed that car. | 我以为我躲开那辆车了 |
[16:30] | Don’t look that way. Come with me. | 别往那边看 跟我来 |
[16:34] | Hey, we gotta pull her out headfirst. | 我们得先把她拉出来 头部向前 |
[16:36] | You have clearance on her feet? | 你能清空她脚部的残骸吗 |
[16:37] | Nah, I’m just out of reach. | 不行 我够不到那里 |
[16:39] | I gotta hit it from another angle. | 得换个角度再来 |
[16:45] | Just put this around your head to protect you. | 用衣服围住你的头 它能保护你 |
[17:02] | Mills! With me! | 米尔斯 跟我来 |
[17:06] | Ma’am? | 怎么了 女士 |
[17:08] | This is Casey. We’re gonna need a medic. | 我是凯西 我们需要医护员 |
[17:10] | 61, on our way. | 61号救护车 正在赶来 |
[17:12] | – Mills! Let’s go! – Yeah. | -米尔斯 快点 -好的 |
[17:26] | – Weak pulse. – A lot of blood outside. | -脉搏虚弱 -严重出血 |
[17:28] | We got to move him. | 我们得把他搬下来 |
[17:29] | Ready? Nice and smooth. | 准备好了吗 动作轻点 |
[17:31] | One, two, three. | 一 二 三 |
[17:35] | Okay, roll him over. | 好的 把他翻过来 |
[17:41] | In my bag. Abdominal trauma pads. | 我包里有腹部创伤垫 |
[17:43] | – How many? – All of ’em. | -要多少 -全部 |
[17:45] | Okay. | 好的 |
[17:46] | The glass broke through his abdominal wall. | 玻璃戳穿了他的腹壁 |
[17:47] | We need to pack him right here | 我们得趁他血液流完之前 |
[17:48] | before he bleeds out all over the place. | 现场给他包扎起来 |
[17:50] | Here. | 给你 |
[17:55] | Press down, not too hard. | 按住 别太用力 |
[17:56] | There might still be glass. | 可能还有玻璃残留在那 |
[18:00] | Hold the dressing right here. Keep the wound covered. | 把衣服拉住 盖住伤口 |
[18:03] | That’s good. A hand here. Pressure. | 就这样 搭个手 按住 |
[18:06] | Let’s get him on the board. All right. | 把他抬到担架上 好了 |
[18:08] | Ready. | 准备好了 |
[18:10] | Casey, as we lift him, keep your hand here, | 凯西 我们抬的时候 你把手按这儿别动 |
[18:13] | or else this is gonna be a recovery. | 否则他就没救了 |
[18:14] | – You got it? – Copy. | -明白了吗 -明白 |
[18:15] | All right. Let’s get him up. | 行 把他抬起来 |
[18:17] | Lift. | 抬 |
[18:20] | All right, go– push, come on. | 好了 走起 推 用力 |
[18:22] | Go! | 走起 |
[18:24] | Come on! Come on. | 用力啊 |
[18:26] | For the love of Pete, my six-year-old’s | 老天啊 我六岁的儿子 |
[18:27] | got more upper body strength than you two. | 上身力量都比你俩强啊 |
[18:28] | Herrmann, is the parking brake on? | 赫尔曼 你是不是手刹没放 |
[18:36] | Okay, guys. Come on, just push, then. | 好了 加油 推吧 |
[18:38] | – Go. – Got it? | -走 -行吗 |
[18:39] | – Yeah. – You sure? | -行 -你确定吗 |
[18:40] | I think I got it. | 我觉得能行 |
[18:42] | – Okay. – Go. | -好 -继续 |
[18:46] | Sorry it didn’t work out, man. | 很遗憾 发动不起来 |
[18:47] | Yeah, thanks, buddy. | 没事 谢谢你们 |
[18:55] | Listen, I want to thank you for helping me | 那个 多谢你把我 |
[18:57] | get my head straight over that Flaco thing. | 从弗拉科的破事中开导出来 |
[19:02] | Are you back to work? | 你现在归队工作吗 |
[19:03] | – I am. – Good. | -是的 -不错 |
[19:05] | Welcome back. | 欢迎回来 |
[19:06] | But you and me, we never talk about that again. | 但是你我之间 再也不提那事 |
[19:09] | Not another word. Clear? | 一个字也不许 明白没有 |
[19:12] | Yeah. | 明白 |
[19:14] | Sorry, lieutenant. | 抱歉 副队 |
[19:25] | Hey, you know what’s wild? | 知道吗 有件事很神奇 |
[19:26] | I just now realized | 我刚意识到 |
[19:28] | that your last name and Tom Cruise’s last name | 你的姓和汤姆克鲁斯的姓 |
[19:31] | are pronounced exactly the same. | 发音一模一样 |
[19:34] | People ever misspell it like his | 有没有人给你写信或者什么的时候 |
[19:36] | in the mail or whatever? | 拼错成他的姓啊 |
[19:40] | Not really. | 基本没有 |
[19:46] | Are you okay, buddy? | 你没事吧 兄弟 |
[19:49] | You’ve really been off your game lately. | 你最近状态真的不太好啊 |
[19:54] | Do you need to talk to someone? | 需要找人聊聊吗 |
[19:59] | I’m your friend. | 我是你朋友 |
[20:02] | You can tell me anything. | 你什么都可以跟我说 |
[20:13] | Hey. Yo, alfredo sauce. Made it from scratch. | 阿尔弗雷多酱汁 现做的 |
[20:15] | I thought we had an agreement about the other night. | 我以为我们对那天晚上的事达成共识了 |
[20:17] | And now, suddenly, flowers? | 你现在又突然给我送花 |
[20:19] | Delivered to me in front of everyone? | 当着大家的面送给我 |
[20:22] | That is exactly what I was trying to avoid. | 我就是想避免这些事 |
[20:24] | I don’t know, maybe this is my fault. | 我不知道 可能是我的错 |
[20:25] | Maybe I’m missing something here. | 可能是我遗漏了什么 |
[20:26] | But what exactly happened to “This is our thing, | 但你不是说好 这是我们俩的事 |
[20:29] | nobody else’s”? | 无关他人 |
[20:29] | I didn’t send them. | 不是我送的花 |
[20:34] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[20:35] | Found this out front. | 前门捡到了这个卡片 |
[20:37] | Delivery guy must have dropped it. | 可能是送货员掉在那儿的 |
[20:38] | The flowers are actually for the both of you. | 其实这花是送给你们俩的 |
[20:41] | Some lady wanted to thank you for saving her, | 有位女士说感谢你们救了她 |
[20:44] | “Even though you had to drug my dog.” | 尽管你们给我的爱犬下了药 |
[20:49] | Yeah, great. Thanks. | 是吗 真好 谢谢 |
[20:52] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[21:04] | Royce. | 罗伊斯 |
[21:06] | What are you doing here? | 你怎么来了 |
[21:06] | Ah, I just cleared some stuff from my schedule. | 我把一些安排取消了 |
[21:11] | Oh. Didn’t realize you had a guest. | 没注意你还带了个伴 |
[21:15] | Dr. Kessman, this is my… | 凯斯曼医生 这位是我的… |
[21:18] | girlfriend, Renee. | 女朋友 蕾妮 |
[21:21] | It’s good that you could make it. | 你能来很好 |
[21:23] | So today’s CT scan shows | 今天的CT扫描显示 |
[21:25] | that the hairline fracture on your c-5 here | 你这个第五节颈椎骨发丝状骨裂 |
[21:28] | extends further than we thought. | 裂缝比设想的更厉害 |
[21:30] | So surgery? | 做手术吗 |
[21:32] | Yeah, as soon as possible. | 是的 尽快 |
[21:33] | And the recovery time, that’s the same six months? | 那恢复时间还是半年吧 |
[21:36] | Unfortunately not. | 很可惜不是 |
[21:38] | Um, forget whatever you were told before. | 之前的诊断已经不适用了 |
[21:39] | It’s a year at best. | 最少要一年 |
[21:42] | Look, some guys who come in here on the job, | 有些人在职的时候过来做手术 |
[21:43] | they’re rolled out in the chair they’re gonna live in | 离开时只能坐在轮椅里被人推走 |
[21:45] | the rest of their lives. You’re lucky. | 一坐就一辈子 你算幸运的 |
[21:47] | Everything I see tells me you should make a full recovery. | 测试结果显示你应该可以完全恢复 |
[21:50] | A year? | 一年吗 |
[21:53] | A year if you hope to return to squad. | 如果你希望归队 就得一年 |
[21:57] | I’ll be honest, I’ve never seen anyone return to full duty | 实话说吧 我从没见过谁在这种手术后 |
[22:00] | after this surgery. | 继续回去做全职工作的 |
[22:02] | Much sooner, though, four or five months, | 最快 也得四五个月 |
[22:04] | You can come back in an administrative capacity. | 你可以回去做行政工作 |
[22:07] | So you may want to set your sights on that. | 所以你可以以这为目标 |
[22:09] | That’s much more realistic. | 这样更加现实点 |
[22:12] | I’ll give you two a minute. | 你们俩先想想 |
[22:28] | Uh-oh, looks like someone’s | 好像某人 |
[22:30] | still dropping their laundry off at mom’s house. | 还把脏衣服丢给妈妈洗哦 |
[22:33] | Fluff-and-fold. | 干洗的 |
[22:35] | Not that she hasn’t offered, though. | 反正她又不是不愿意 |
[22:42] | So that was kind of weird, what happened earlier. | 先前发生的事 感觉挺怪的 |
[22:47] | Which part? Oh! | 哪部分 |
[22:49] | Oh, you mean the whole thing. | 哦 你是指整件事 |
[22:52] | Look, I was out of line. I should have known– | 是我失礼了 我本该知道… |
[22:55] | Yeah, well, at least now you know. | 至少现在你知道了 |
[22:57] | – I mean what I say. – I know. | -我认真的 -我知道 |
[22:58] | And I should have known that. | 我本该知道的 |
[23:00] | And I still want to apologize. | 我还是想道歉 |
[23:02] | Oh. Hey, chief. | 队长 |
[23:07] | Briefing room, everybody. | 指挥室集合 |
[23:16] | As you can imagine, | 正如你们所料 |
[23:17] | Kelly is still processing all of this. | 凯利还在处理他的那些事 |
[23:21] | I’d give him a little time before you call him. | 你们让他自己静一静 之后再打电话给他 |
[23:24] | And there is no reason that, before or after the surgery, | 而且在手术前后 |
[23:28] | Kelly shouldn’t be in this house, | 凯利都有权留在这 |
[23:31] | feeling at home and around his family. | 就像和家人呆在一起那样 |
[23:35] | So will you all encourage him to do that? | 你们会给他支持和鼓励吗 |
[23:39] | Look… there is no denying | 不可否认 |
[23:42] | we are a good man down. | 我们的好队友倒下了 |
[23:44] | We do not have the luxury to act like it. | 我们没有隐瞒病情的权利 |
[23:47] | So the upside of this… | 所以这事教会我们 |
[23:48] | It is a stark reminder. | 我们要以此为鉴 |
[23:51] | Injuries do not get swept under the rug on this job. | 我们受的伤不会自己消失 |
[23:54] | Nor do they get self-diagnosed | 也不会自我诊断 |
[23:56] | or self-medicated, ’cause what is that? | 或者复原 为什么要这么做 |
[24:01] | Pride, | 骄傲 |
[24:03] | friendship, stubbornness, fear– | 友谊 顽强 恐惧 |
[24:06] | whatever the reason, it isn’t good enough to hide an injury. | 无论什么 都无法消弭创伤 |
[24:08] | Kelly dodged a bullet on this one. | 凯利躲过了这一劫 |
[24:11] | So did the people he helped rescue this past month. | 过去这一个月他救过的人也是 |
[24:14] | ’cause it could have gone real bad, | 因为这一切 对他们来说 |
[24:15] | for him and for them, real quick. | 都有可能一瞬间变得更糟 |
[24:22] | Hey, Ernesto. | 欧内斯特 |
[24:24] | I’m sorry to bother you like this. | 抱歉这么麻烦你 |
[24:25] | No, that’s no problem at all. | 没关系 |
[24:27] | I’m so sorry about what you and Rosa are going through. | 关于发生在你和罗莎身上的事我很抱歉 |
[24:29] | They’re deporting her. | 他们要遣返她 |
[24:32] | I don’t even know what to say. | 我不知道该说些什么 |
[24:33] | W– did they give you a reason? | 他们阐述理由了吗 |
[24:35] | They found out she was 16. | 他们发现她16岁了 |
[24:37] | A year younger, she would have been eligible | 要是能小一岁 她就有资格 |
[24:39] | for refugee status. | 申请难民身份了 |
[24:45] | What’s this? | 那是什么 |
[24:47] | To help her get home. | 能帮她回家的 |
[24:49] | Immigration will only take her to the border. | 移民局只会把她送到边界 |
[24:53] | Can you please get it to her? | 你能帮我给她吗 |
[24:59] | Ambulance 61, Truck 81. | 61号救护车 81号云梯车 |
[25:01] | Pulmonary distress. | 肺源性急性呼吸窘迫综合征 |
[25:02] | 2500 West Ogden and Roosevelt. | 西奥格登和罗斯福街2500号交口 |
[25:11] | It usually doesn’t take this long to go back to normal. | 一般情况下不会这么久才恢复正常 |
[25:13] | Sir, when you’re in this kind of pain, | 先生 当你感到疼痛时 |
[25:14] | you can’t just ignore it and hope it goes away. | 你不能坐视不管 等它自己好 |
[25:16] | Yeah, I know, but I hate going to see the doctor. | 我知道 但是我讨厌看医生 |
[25:18] | My health care plan’s a joke. | 我的医保就是扯淡 |
[25:19] | Yeah, we work for the city too, coach. | 我们也是公职人员 教练 |
[25:21] | You’re preaching to the choir. | 我们了解 |
[25:24] | – Travis? – Heart rate’s at 185. | -特拉维斯 -心率185 |
[25:26] | – He’s in v-tach. – Bp’s 70 over 50. | -他室颤了 -血压70/50 |
[25:28] | We don’t have time for the drive. | 来不及送医院了 |
[25:29] | We gotta do this here. | 就在这儿做吧 |
[25:30] | All right, Travis, change of plans. | 特拉维斯 计划有变 |
[25:32] | We’re gonna need you to lie down, all right? | 我们需要你躺下来 好吗 |
[25:34] | All right, I’m gonna start an I.V. | 我要开始静脉注射了 |
[25:36] | So I just need you to stay as still as possible, all right? | 我需要你尽可能别动 好吗 |
[25:38] | Why? What’s happening? | 为什么 怎么了 |
[25:39] | Well, we gotta get you back into rhythm. | 我们得让你的心跳恢复正常 |
[25:41] | We’re just gonna apply some electricity to your heart. | 我们要对你的心脏进行电击 |
[25:43] | Whoa, whoa, whoa. You’re gonna shock me? | 等等 你们要电我 |
[25:45] | I don’t know– what, is that gonna hurt? | 慢着 会不会痛 |
[25:47] | A lot less than the full cardiac arrest | 总比你突然心脏骤停 |
[25:49] | you’re about to have. | 要好很多 |
[25:49] | You just have to trust us, Travis. | 你得相信我们 特拉维斯 |
[25:52] | Okay, pushing 5 mils of diazepam. | 注射5毫升安定 |
[25:54] | Shocking at 100. | 100焦电击 |
[25:56] | Stand back. Clear. | 退后 让开 |
[26:01] | Oh, god, it’s done. It’s done. | 天哪 我不干了 我不干了 |
[26:04] | – Almost. No, no, no. – It’s done. | -快好了 别这样 -我不干了 |
[26:05] | Travis, almost, almost. | 特拉维斯 快好了 |
[26:06] | We gotta do it again, all right? | 我们还得再做一次 好吗 |
[26:07] | You have a stubborn heart. | 你的心脏不听话 |
[26:08] | Come on, there’s gotta be something else you can do. | 求你了 你们一定有别的办法 |
[26:10] | This is it, Travis. We have to. | 这就是 特拉维斯 我们必须做 |
[26:12] | You heard coach, he said he didn’t want it! | 你听到了 教练说他不想这样 |
[26:13] | Shocking at 200. | 200焦电击 |
[26:15] | Stand back. | 退后 |
[26:17] | Clear! | 让开 |
[26:21] | Please no more. | 求你别再来了 |
[26:22] | Please… no more. | 求你了 别了 |
[26:25] | Please. | 求你了 |
[26:26] | – All right, one more time. – Come on, I can hold on. | -再来一次 -我能撑得住 |
[26:28] | Just get me to the hospital. | 送我去医院吧 |
[26:29] | Travis, I’m sorry. | 特拉维斯 我很抱歉 |
[26:30] | You just gotta trust us, okay? | 你必须相信我们 好吗 |
[26:34] | Okay, shocking at 300. | 300焦电击 |
[26:36] | Stand back. | 退后 |
[26:38] | Clear! | 让开 |
[26:43] | Otis, I need chest compressions! | 奥蒂斯 给他做胸外按压 |
[26:45] | Coach! Is he all right? | 教练 他没事吧 |
[26:46] | – No. – You’re killing him! | -别过来 -你害死他了 |
[26:48] | Hey, step back, man. | 往后退 小伙子 |
[26:49] | Hey, you hear me? Move back! | 你听见没 后退 |
[26:50] | – Mills! – Back off. | -米尔斯 -退后 |
[26:52] | Kid just wants to know what’s going on. | 这孩子只是想知道发生了什么 |
[26:58] | Stop compressions. | 停止按压 |
[26:59] | Damn it! Still in v-tach. | 要命 还是有室颤 |
[27:01] | All right, pushing 150 mils of amiodarone. | 好吧 注射150毫升胺碘酮 |
[27:04] | Stand back, shocking at 360. | 让开 准备360焦电击 |
[27:06] | Clear. | 开始 |
[27:10] | Come on. | 拜托了 |
[27:11] | We got him. | 我们救回他了 |
[27:13] | Okay, we need a lift, guys. | 你们几个 把担架车拿过来 |
[27:52] | Hi. | 你好 |
[27:53] | Hi. | 你好 |
[27:55] | – You must be, uh– – Yeah, I’m Renee. | -你就是… -是的 我是蕾妮 |
[27:57] | – Renee, of course. – Yeah. Nice to meet you. | -没错 蕾妮 -很高兴见到你 |
[27:59] | You are Shay. | 你一定是夏伊 |
[28:01] | I have heard amazing things about you. | 我听他说了不少你的好话 |
[28:03] | Yeah, you too. Uh, is he here? | 我也是 他在家吗 |
[28:05] | Yeah, he is just up taking a shower right now. | 在楼上洗澡 |
[28:08] | How’s he doing? | 他怎么样 |
[28:10] | Trying to figure it out. | 慢慢接受现实吧 |
[28:14] | Yeah. I was worried. | 我很担心他 |
[28:15] | I’ve been trying to get a hold of him. | 但我怎么也联系不上他 |
[28:16] | He’s definitely not up for taking phone calls. | 他现在肯定不会接电话 |
[28:21] | Okay, yeah, I’ll just have him download me on it later. | 好吧 我过些时候再找他谈谈 |
[28:24] | Okay. Um, you know what? | 好吧 |
[28:25] | There’s some extra coffee in there, if you’d like. | 壶里还有点咖啡 想喝的话请随意 |
[28:27] | Thanks. So when do you leave for Madrid? | 谢谢 你什么时候去马德里 |
[28:33] | In a couple days. | 过几天就走 |
[28:34] | Oh, that sucks. | 太可惜了 |
[28:35] | He’s been telling me you guys have really hit it off. | 他一直和我说你俩真挺合得来 |
[28:39] | Who knows what the future holds? | 谁知道未来会怎样呢 |
[28:42] | Well, you shouldn’t worry. I mean… | 你不用担心 我是说… |
[28:45] | If you haven’t figured it out already, | 要是你还没想好的话 |
[28:46] | he’s basically indestructible, and… | 其实他的内心坚不可摧 而且… |
[28:50] | I’ll be here to take care of him, so… | 我也会在这照顾他 所以… |
[28:54] | don’t you worry about a thing. | 你什么都不用担心 |
[28:59] | It was nice to meet you. | 认识你真好 |
[29:00] | You too. | 我也是 |
[29:10] | Idiot. | 笨到家了 |
[29:13] | Hey, I’m Gabriela Dawson. | 你好 我叫加布里埃拉·道森 |
[29:14] | I’m one of the paramedics who responded. | 我是当时接警的医护人员之一 |
[29:16] | Okay. | 好的 |
[29:17] | Uh, do you think I could talk to her for a second, | 能让我进去和她说两句吗 |
[29:19] | just to see how she’s doing? | 我只想看看她怎么样了 |
[29:23] | – No sweat. – Thank you. | -请便 -谢谢 |
[29:33] | Hola, Rosa. | 你好 罗莎 |
[29:34] | Gabriela. | 加布里埃拉 |
[30:22] | My greatest achievement. | 我毕生的骄傲 |
[30:24] | You look so handsome. I’m so proud of you. | 你看上去这么英俊 我真为你骄傲 |
[30:27] | It’s good seeing you, mom. | 很高兴见到你 妈妈 |
[30:30] | Rick Savrinn. | 里克·塞弗林 |
[30:31] | I’ve heard so many good things about you, Matt. | 我听说过很多你的英勇事迹 马特 |
[30:34] | Rick. | 里克 你好 |
[30:40] | So what’s going on? | 最近怎么样 |
[30:42] | How are things? | 过得好吗 |
[30:44] | You tell me. | 你们说呢 |
[30:46] | Looks like there’s something you guys want to talk about. | 看起来你们有事想和我说 |
[30:48] | I just want to tell you how grateful I am | 我只想让你知道我有多感激 |
[30:51] | that you’re gonna speak up at the hearing. | 你愿意在听证会上出庭作证 |
[30:53] | I’m sure you understand. | 我想你能理解 |
[30:55] | Yeah, I do. | 我能 |
[30:56] | So I was talking to Rick, | 所以我一直在和里克沟通 |
[30:58] | and he brought up a really good point. | 他提出了个好主意 |
[31:01] | I know it’s a difficult subject, | 我知道这难以启齿 |
[31:02] | but if we could just talk it out, | 但要是你愿意先和我们说说 |
[31:04] | and then we can decide | 那我们就能决定 |
[31:07] | whether or not to bring it up in the hearing. | 要不要在听证会上提起这事 |
[31:11] | The house key. | 家门钥匙的事 |
[31:12] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[31:13] | See, I’ve talked to an attorney. | 我找过律师 |
[31:14] | And he said that– | 他说… |
[31:15] | – You’re not an attorney? – No. | -你不是律师吗 -不是 |
[31:18] | I’m just a friend and advisor to your mom. | 我算是你妈妈的良师益友吧 |
[31:22] | I met Rick through the pen pal program, | 我通过笔友项目认识了里克 |
[31:24] | but he has consulted an attorney. | 但他已经咨询过律师了 |
[31:35] | All right, so what about it? | 好吧 要怎么办 |
[31:37] | Imagine I’m the parole board. | 想象我是假释委员会 |
[31:40] | Just tell me what happened. | 告诉我那时发生了什么 |
[31:50] | I left the key to my dad’s house out on the counter. | 我把爸爸家的钥匙落在了妈妈的桌台上 |
[31:56] | My mom took it. | 我妈拿了钥匙 |
[31:59] | That’s how she got into his house at 3:00 A.M. | 所以她能在凌晨三点进入爸爸家里 |
[32:02] | And…then she shot and killed him. | 然后…开枪杀了他 |
[32:07] | And how did that make you feel? | 那让你有什么感觉 |
[32:13] | Well…guilty. | 非常内疚 |
[32:17] | Every time I replay that day, | 每次我回想起那天的情形 |
[32:18] | I wonder if my dad would still be alive | 我就想 要不是我粗心大意没拿好钥匙 |
[32:20] | if I hadn’t been so careless with that key. | 也许爸爸就不会死了 |
[32:24] | I’ll ask you what you were asked 15 years ago. | 我的问题和15年前一样 |
[32:27] | Is there a part of you that left that key out intentionally | 你当时是不是故意留下钥匙的 |
[32:30] | because you were angry at your dad | 因为你对你爸爸对待你妈妈的方式 |
[32:32] | for the way he was treating your mom, | 感到非常不满 |
[32:34] | and you wanted him to pay for it? | 你想让他为此付出代价 |
[32:40] | Is this really what you want to hear, mom? | 这就是你想听到的吗 妈妈 |
[32:41] | No, this is not about blame. We’re not retrying the case. | 我们并不是要责备谁 也不会申请重审案件 |
[32:44] | This is about sympathy for you. | 这是为你赢得同情 |
[32:46] | – For your mom. – That’s enough, Rick. | -也为你妈妈 -够了 里克 |
[32:48] | – This could go so– – That’s enough! | -这样的话… -够了 |
[32:49] | Sweetheart. | 亲爱的 |
[32:51] | Just forget I said anything. | 就当我从来没说过这些 |
[32:52] | You don’t have to say a word. | 你什么都不用说 |
[32:56] | It’s gonna be enough for me just to look over | 我能有机会再见到你 |
[32:59] | and see your face… | 就已经知足了 |
[33:02] | You are the one person who’s never turned his back on me | 你是这世界上唯一一个 |
[33:05] | in this world. | 没有放弃我的人 |
[33:06] | Yeah, I gotta go. | 我得走了 |
[33:06] | I love you so much. | 我很爱你 |
[33:14] | Yeah, fine. | 好的 |
[33:18] | Hey, chief. | 队长 |
[33:18] | I just wanted to let you know. | 跟你说一声 |
[33:19] | I’m selling that limo off to a scrapyard. | 我要把豪华轿车卖给废品厂了 |
[33:21] | It’ll be off the curb by end of shift. | 轮班结束前它就会从路边消失 |
[33:24] | How much? | 卖了多少钱 |
[33:27] | 200 clams. | 200块 |
[33:30] | I got another option for you. | 你还有一个选择 |
[33:32] | We’re due to run a vehicle drill. | 我们要进行一场汽车消防演习 |
[33:34] | I got a budget of $800. It’s yours… | 我手里有800块的预算 如果 |
[33:36] | if you can get it towed to the academy. | 你能把车拖到院子里 钱就归你了 |
[33:41] | Ah, chief, man. All right. | 太好了 队长 |
[33:44] | – All right. – Hey, Mills, um… | -太好了 -米尔斯… |
[33:47] | My office, real quick. | 马上来我办公室一趟 |
[33:49] | Now or… | 现在还是… |
[33:50] | you guys need a minute? | 你们先聊一会儿 |
[33:53] | Now. | 现在 |
[33:57] | Doing a good job, Mills. | 表现不错 米尔斯 |
[33:59] | Thank you, chief. | 谢谢 队长 |
[34:00] | But you’re still in your probationary period, right? | 但你还在试用期 对吧 |
[34:03] | Yeah. | 对 |
[34:04] | Still on the outside looking in. | 所以还不算是我们自己人 |
[34:06] | Any mistakes, you can get dinged anytime. | 一旦犯错 就有可能前功尽弃 |
[34:08] | – You know the deal. – Yeah. | -你知道规矩吧 -知道 |
[34:10] | Yeah, I do. | 我知道 |
[34:12] | Can I give you a word of advice? | 我能给你点建议吗 |
[34:16] | Keep your personal life on hold. | 克制一下自己的私生活 |
[34:19] | Devote everything to your training. | 把全部精力放在训练上 |
[34:21] | When you get on the other side, | 等你正式成为消防队员了 |
[34:22] | then you can worry about complications, you know… | 再关注这些复杂事情也不晚 |
[34:26] | Yeah. You’re right. | 是该这样 |
[34:28] | Yeah, I am a novice in this business. | 在消防方面我是新手 |
[34:31] | But every time that I walk through that door, | 但每次来上班的时候 |
[34:32] | I am all ears. | 我都是全力以赴 |
[34:34] | Whatever your orders, I’m on it. | 不管下什么命令 我都会执行 |
[34:35] | – I mean, to the word. – Good. | -一丝不苟地执行 -很好 |
[34:38] | But… | 但是… |
[34:40] | When it comes to my personal life, | 有关我的私生活 |
[34:42] | my personal relationships, | 我的私人情感问题 |
[34:45] | I’m not a novice. | 我不是新手 |
[34:49] | With all due respect, chief, | 恕我直言 队长 |
[34:51] | that’s my business. | 这和您无关 |
[34:55] | Then let me be a little more direct. | 那我就直说了 |
[35:00] | Sit down. | 坐下 |
[35:05] | Yes, sir. | 是的 长官 |
[35:08] | Young man like yourself, | 像你这样的年轻人 |
[35:10] | a few months in. | 才入队几个月 |
[35:12] | Be real easy for you to get a reputation | 会很容易让人觉得 |
[35:14] | as some kid more concerned with chasing ass | 你更喜欢泡妞 |
[35:18] | than he is with mastering his job. | 而不是好好工作 |
[35:22] | Kelly Severide. | 凯利·西弗莱德 |
[35:23] | I’m pretty sure he’s worked his way | 我很确定 他现在已经对 |
[35:24] | halfway through Chicago right now. | 半个芝加哥的姑娘了如指掌了 |
[35:26] | But those first two years as a candidate, | 但是做候补队员的那两年 |
[35:30] | he did not look sideways | 他是心无旁骛一心工作 |
[35:34] | at a woman that he was working with. | 任何女同事都没正眼瞧过 |
[35:41] | He put in the hours, | 他夜以继日地 |
[35:44] | mastered his craft. | 学习掌握消防技能 |
[35:46] | So what I’m saying is, Peter Mills, | 我要说的是 彼得·米尔斯 |
[35:48] | maybe you should get there first, | 你要先掌握技能做好工作 |
[35:50] | ’cause that way, people in positions of power, | 因为只有那样 像我这样 |
[35:52] | people like me, can reach down and pick you up | 有权力的人 才能把你挑选出来 |
[35:56] | to the next level. | 扶你一把 |
[35:57] | Yeah, chief, there– there has to be– | 是 队长 但是我… |
[35:58] | Dismissed. | 你可以走了 |
[36:16] | Morning. | 早 |
[36:18] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[36:20] | Can I–oh. Thanks. | 我能…谢谢 |
[36:22] | Yeah. | 别客气 |
[36:23] | Uh, hey, I might just take you up on your offer | 你之前可真是说对了 |
[36:26] | to help me out with that Rosa situation. | 罗莎的事我需要你帮忙 |
[36:29] | Sure. Of course. | 好的 没问题 |
[36:31] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[36:32] | Actually been meaning to talk to you. | 我一直想和你谈谈 |
[36:35] | Oh, okay. | 好啊 |
[36:42] | I’ve been dealing with something, | 我一直在处理些事情 |
[36:43] | and the whole situation’s a bit… | 现在的情形有点… |
[36:47] | well, embarrassing’s not the right word. | 也算不上尴尬 |
[36:49] | But I realize I’ve been a bit distant recently | 但我意识到 由于这件事 |
[36:52] | because of what’s going on. | 我最近和你有点疏远 |
[36:54] | And so what’s going on is | 事情是这样的 |
[36:56] | my mom is up for parole, | 我母亲要申请假释 |
[36:58] | and I’m trying to help her get out. | 我在想办法帮她 |
[37:01] | I just didn’t want you to think | 只是不想让你认为 |
[37:02] | I was blowing you off or anything. | 我是在推搪你之类的 |
[37:06] | I-I thought that you were dealing with Hallie, and all that. | 我 我还以为你在纠结海莉的事情 |
[37:10] | No, that’s been over for a while. | 没 已经过去好久了 |
[37:17] | So, uh… | 那么… |
[37:20] | how can I help with Rosa? | 罗莎的事 我能做什么 |
[37:26] | Well, I’ve– I’ve been written up twice, | 我已经被书面警告两次了 |
[37:28] | so I’ve got a bit of a credibility issue with the chief. | 所以在队长那边 我说的话没什么分量 |
[37:36] | This is really big, what I’m about to ask you. | 我要说的这件事 关系重大 |
[37:39] | So only if you really want to do it. | 只有你真的愿意帮忙我才会说 |
[37:43] | Misspoke? | 口误 |
[37:44] | Yeah, chief. At the scene, Rosa told me she was turning 16, | 是的 罗莎当时说她快16岁了 |
[37:47] | and when I was at the hospital, | 而在医院时 |
[37:49] | I mistakenly told the E.R. doctor that she was 16, | 我也不小心口误 告诉急救医生她16岁 |
[37:52] | and somehow, that became gospel. | 误会就是这么产生的 |
[37:56] | I don’t know a lot of Spanish, chief, | 队长 我不太懂西班牙语 |
[37:57] | but I heard Rosa say it too. | 但我记得罗莎是这么说的 |
[38:03] | This is significant how? | 这影响很大吗 |
[38:05] | Since Rosa’s really 15, | 罗莎实际上只有15岁 |
[38:07] | she qualifies for temporary refugee status, | 如果有特殊情况 |
[38:09] | but only if there are other special circumstances. | 她就有资格申请临时庇护 |
[38:12] | If Rosa agrees to give information against | 如果罗莎愿意指证 |
[38:14] | those who smuggled her, | 偷渡她的人 |
[38:15] | that would be enough to give her a temporary “U” Visa | 在偷渡案调查期间 |
[38:16] | as the smuggling case is being investigated. | 她就可以申请受害人临时签证 |
[38:20] | And since her closest relative, her uncle Ernesto, | 而且她的叔叔 欧内斯特 |
[38:22] | lives here in Chicago, she could live with him | 住在芝加哥 她可以跟他住一起 |
[38:25] | while she applies for the I-130 for permanent residence. | 申请I-130亲属移民 获得永久居住权 |
[38:37] | Okay, bring her in. | 带她过来吧 |
[38:45] | Rosa! | 罗莎 |
[38:52] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[38:54] | You got it. | 不用谢 |
[39:01] | Kelly. | 凯利 |
[39:04] | Tonight? I’ll be there. | 今晚吗 到时候见 |
[39:11] | Mills! | 米尔斯 |
[39:12] | Unless you want to get knee-capped, | 还想要膝盖的话 |
[39:13] | I’d get away from that bumper. | 就离保险杠远点 |
[39:15] | That thing goes up, | 那玩意一旦爆炸 |
[39:16] | it’s gonna blow like a cannon. | 危害堪比大炮 |
[39:17] | It’s gonna take you right with it. | 能瞬间带走你 |
[39:18] | Otis, get a hose in that cab. | 奥蒂斯 上水枪 |
[39:20] | Keep that fire from making it to the back. | 防止火势向后蔓延 |
[39:24] | Hood’s open! | 引擎盖打开了 |
[39:25] | Need CO2 on that block. We’re losing time. | 用二氧化碳灭火剂 时间紧迫 |
[39:39] | Fire’s out. | 火灭了 |
[39:40] | Come on, let’s move! | 动作迅速 |
[39:43] | And…time. | 计时结束 |
[39:46] | 47. | 47秒 |
[39:48] | Not bad. | 还不赖 |
[39:52] | Herrmann! | 赫尔曼 |
[39:55] | First time I have sex in six months, | 半年来第一次上床 |
[39:58] | Cindy’s pregnant again. | 辛迪又怀孕了 |
[40:00] | What’s that, like, four? | 这都第四次了吧 |
[40:03] | God. | 天啊 |
[40:05] | Carry on. | 继续 |
[40:28] | Hell of a day, huh? | 炼狱般的一天 |
[40:29] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[40:34] | Tell you what, | 跟你说 |
[40:36] | after surgery, forget rehab. | 手术做完之后 别去疗养院了 |
[40:39] | Park it down at the house. | 回来队里吧 |
[40:41] | I’ll put you through truck drills. | 你可以指导云梯车演习 |
[40:44] | We’ll make a firefighter out of you yet. | 他们能从你身上学到很多 |
[40:47] | Yeah, about that. Listen… | 关于这点… |
[40:49] | just to let you know first. | 我想第一个告诉你 |
[40:50] | The girl I’m dating, Renee, | 我女朋友 蕾妮 |
[40:53] | she’s transferring to Madrid for her job, | 她要调去马德里工作 |
[40:55] | and found a great rehab unit. | 在那找到了一家很好的复健中心 |
[40:59] | Well, great. | 很好啊 |
[41:01] | How long you staying? | 要在那呆多久 |
[41:03] | I’m moving there. | 我要搬过去 |
[41:13] | You’re messing with me. | 开玩笑吧 |
[41:15] | I’m not. | 没有 |
[41:17] | Bought my plane ticket an hour ago. | 一个小时前买的机票 |
[41:27] | Well… I guess… | 那…好吧… |
[41:33] | – Cheers to that then. – Cheers. | -为这事举杯 -干杯 |