| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:01] | Listen, you didn’t hear this from me. | 听着 别说是我告诉你的 | 
| [00:03] | I don’t know the whole story, but Keeler’s got a hook | 我不知道详情 但是 | 
| [00:06] | in somebody higher up the food chain. | 基勒上头有人 | 
| [00:07] | They’re telling us to cut him loose. | 他们让我们放了他 | 
| [00:09] | You do something, Erin, or I will. | 想想办法 艾琳 不然我就出手了 | 
| [00:11] | Let’s go, Dawson. You’re falling behind. | 快 道森 你落后了 | 
| [00:13] | I just gotta get through this damn test in seven minutes. | 我必须在七分钟内完成那项测试 | 
| [00:17] | I’m sorry. | 很遗憾 | 
| [00:17] | Maybe it just wasn’t meant to be. | 也许我命中就该如此 | 
| [00:19] | Deep down, are you a firefighter or not? | 你内心深处还认为自己是个消防员吗 | 
| [00:22] | – Three-month suspension. – What? | -三个月停职查看 -什么 | 
| [00:24] | Did you tell them the whole story? | 你告诉他们整个事情的经过了吗 | 
| [00:26] | I requested Dawson to replace me. | 我请求道森代替我做急救人员 | 
| [00:28] | Lieutenant Casey, I’m Rebecca Jones. | 凯西副队 我是丽贝卡·琼斯 | 
| [00:30] | I’m the new candidate on truck 81. | 我是81号云梯车的新后备队员 | 
| [00:40] | What’s the prognosis? | 预后诊断是什么 | 
| [00:41] | Can we take you off the injured list? | 能不把你当伤员对待了吗 | 
| [00:43] | Yeah. | 可以了 | 
| [00:44] | Just don’t expect me to break any pass receiving records. | 不过你还是不要期望我打破什么测试记录了 | 
| [00:48] | Look on the bright side. | 往好处想嘛 | 
| [00:50] | You’re going back home to 51. | 你可以回51号消防队了 | 
| [00:52] | It’s a stroke of luck your old spot opened up. | 还可以回原消防队算是走运了 | 
| [00:54] | Luck? | 走运吗 | 
| [00:56] | Going back to my old house with my tail between my legs? | 像我这样夹着尾巴灰溜溜地回原消防队吗 | 
| [00:58] | Come on. Nobody’s looking at it that way. | 别这样 没人这样想 | 
| [01:00] | I am. | 我就这么想 | 
| [01:03] | Look, I want to be a firefighter, Matt. | 我真的想当消防员 马特 | 
| [01:05] | I got a taste of it, and I liked it. | 我尝过做消防员的滋味了 我很喜欢 | 
| [01:07] | I get it. | 我明白 | 
| [01:08] | I do, but Chicago is damn lucky | 真的 但是芝加哥的救护车上 | 
| [01:11] | to have you on board that ambulance. | 有你真是太幸运了 | 
| [01:15] | Is this about Jones joining truck? | 你是因为琼斯加入云梯队的事不开心吗 | 
| [01:17] | No. Not even remotely. | 不是的 真的不是 | 
| [01:19] | She busted her ass to get where she is. | 她能有今天也是使出了吃奶的劲 | 
| [01:22] | Good on her. | 这是她应得的 | 
| [01:28] | Hey, Dawson. Back in the saddle, huh? | 道森 回来了啊 | 
| [01:31] | Eh, it’s temporary. | 暂时的 | 
| [01:32] | Aw, damn straight, mama. | 说得对 姑娘 | 
| [01:33] | You’re gonna show ’em how it’s done next time. | 下次一定好好表现让他们刮目相看 | 
| [01:35] | Thanks. | 谢了 | 
| [01:36] | Hey, good morning, lieutenant. | 早啊 副队 | 
| [01:38] | Oh, please. He passed the test. | 先别这么叫 他只是通过测试了而已 | 
| [01:40] | All right, let’s wait and see | 到底能不能升职 | 
| [01:40] | if the promotion ever comes through. | 我们还得好好等着瞧瞧呢 | 
| [01:42] | Ha ha ha. | 哈哈哈 | 
| [01:43] | I’d be more worried about this new candidate. | 其实我更担心我们的新后备队员 | 
| [01:45] | Hey, is she ever gonna grace us with her presence today? | 她今天来会不会让我们这里蓬荜生辉啊 | 
| [01:48] | Yeah, I’m sure that this chick is awesome and all, | 那个姑娘很优秀这个毋庸置疑 | 
| [01:49] | but having a woman around is really gonna change things. | 但身边有女人在真的感觉很不一样 | 
| [01:52] | – Oh, gee, thanks. – You know what I mean. | -天啊 谢了啊 -你知道我的意思 | 
| [01:53] | Having a woman in the truck? | 要让一个女人上云梯车工作吗 | 
| [01:55] | You don’t know what goes on in there. | 你们根本不懂里面的情况 | 
| [01:56] | – The jokes we crack… – The smells we produce. | -我们说的笑话 -还有我们产生的气味 | 
| [01:59] | – I can imagine. – Nope. | -可以想象 -不 | 
| [02:00] | No, you can’t. | 你无法想象的 | 
| [02:03] | You can’t. | 绝对无法想象 | 
| [02:06] | Hey, you want to go do inventory? | 对了 你想去盘点存货吗 | 
| [02:08] | I bet you miss that. | 你肯定特别想念吧 | 
| [02:09] | Oh, how I missed it. | 是啊 想死我了 | 
| [02:12] | Truck 81? | 81号云梯车对吗 | 
| [02:15] | I’m your new candidate. | 我是你们的新后备队员 | 
| [02:17] | Jones. Rebecca. | 琼斯 丽贝卡 | 
| [02:18] | Either one’s fine. | 叫哪个名字都行 | 
| [02:20] | – Welcome aboard, Jones. – Thanks. | -欢迎加入 琼斯 -谢谢 | 
| [02:23] | Listen, I know what you guys are thinking. | 我知道你们都是怎么想的 | 
| [02:25] | A woman on truck? | 女人上云梯车 | 
| [02:26] | What is the world coming to, right? | 这个世界是怎么了 对吧 | 
| [02:27] | – That’s not at all what we’re– – Yes, you are. | -我们也不是都… -是的 | 
| [02:30] | And I don’t blame you. | 我也不怪你们 | 
| [02:31] | Women can be a pain in the ass. | 女人有时候确实麻烦 | 
| [02:34] | Look. I have three brothers. | 我家里有三个哥哥 | 
| [02:36] | I’m no delicate flower. I’m not expecting special treatment. | 你们不用怜香惜玉 我没那么柔弱 | 
| [02:39] | And just to show you I can be one of the guys, | 为了表示我可以成为你们的一员 | 
| [02:40] | I brought doughnuts this morning. | 今天我带来了甜甜圈 | 
| [02:42] | Fantastic. | 太棒了 | 
| [02:47] | They were delicious. | 真的很好吃 | 
| [02:53] | So there are no doughnuts? | 根本没有甜甜圈吗 | 
| [03:03] | You want to go fill the tank before we get any calls? | 趁还没出任务 要去给救护车加油吗 | 
| [03:06] | Good idea. | 好主意 | 
| [03:10] | Hey. Be safe out there, babe. | 出去小心 亲爱的 | 
| [03:13] | You too. | 你也是 | 
| [03:16] | Candidate Jones. | 后备队员琼斯 | 
| [03:19] | Good morning, Lieutenant Casey. | 早上好 凯西副队 | 
| [03:21] | Ready to meet the chief? | 准备去见队长了吗 | 
| [03:29] | Hey, have you spoken to Detective Lindsay? | 你跟琳德赛警探谈过了吗 | 
| [03:32] | – Yeah. – So? | -谈过了 -结果呢 | 
| [03:34] | They nail Keeler yet? | 他们给基勒定罪了吗 | 
| [03:37] | Turns out Vince Keeler is cooperating | 文斯·基勒现在正在跟 | 
| [03:38] | in some big-joint investigation | 司法部 联调局合作 | 
| [03:39] | between ATF, FBI, smokey the bear. | 联合调查什么毒品大案 | 
| [03:43] | What does that have to do with Katie? | 这个跟凯蒂有什么关系 | 
| [03:45] | Bureau chief won’t let Voight’s unit touch Keeler | 局长根本不让博伊特的人动基勒 | 
| [03:46] | without rock-solid evidence. | 除非找到确凿证据 | 
| [03:48] | Doesn’t sound like anything short of a confession’s gonna do it. | 他不认罪的话我们拿他根本没办法 | 
| [03:51] | – So he– – I know, Otis. | -那他 -我知道 奥蒂斯 | 
| [03:53] | – He just gets away with kidnapping and assault? – Look. | -他绑架强奸就这样算了吗 -听我说 | 
| [03:57] | Lindsay assures me CPD is not giving up. | 琳德赛向我保证芝加哥警署不会放弃 | 
| [03:59] | They’re doing everything they can. | 他们会尽一切所能 | 
| [04:00] | In the meantime, I think it’s best we just move past it. | 与此同时 我们最好还是不要管了 | 
| [04:05] | – You know? – Yeah. | -知道吗 -知道了 | 
| [04:08] | Okay. | 好的 | 
| [04:17] | Clarke. | 克拉克 | 
| [04:19] | I’m gonna need a little help with something. | 我需要你帮我个忙 | 
| [04:21] | – Personal favor. – Name it. | -私事 -尽管说 | 
| [04:22] | I’m not talking about moving furniture or building decks. | 我说的不是什么搬搬家具弄弄甲板 | 
| [04:24] | And with your recent legal troubles… | 况且最近你也有法律方面的麻烦… | 
| [04:26] | Spit it out. | 尽管直说 | 
| [04:29] | Vince Keeler’s gonna make a clean getaway, | 文斯·基勒要逃脱罪责了 | 
| [04:33] | and I can’t live with that. | 我咽不下这口气 | 
| [04:36] | I’m free tomorrow night. | 我明晚有时间 | 
| [04:39] | As a candidate, you’re here to learn. | 作为后备队员 你来这里是学习的 | 
| [04:41] | That means keep your eyes and ears open | 你要时刻注意 眼观六路耳听八方 | 
| [04:43] | and your mouth shut. | 不要多说话 | 
| [04:45] | We’re gonna spend some time today drilling various tools, | 我们今天会练习各种工具的使用 | 
| [04:48] | show you where things are stored. | 然后带你看看我们的设备都放在什么地方 | 
| [04:50] | When we go to an incident, I want you glued to my hip. | 有火警出勤时 你要紧跟在我屁股后面 | 
| [04:52] | I stop walking, I want you bumping into my ass. | 我走路停下你要能撞到我身上 | 
| [04:58] | Yes, lieutenant. | 遵命 副队 | 
| [05:00] | Ms. Jones, I know I speak for the entire house | 琼斯女士 我代表51号消防队 | 
| [05:02] | when I say that 51 is proud to welcome a female firefighter. | 所有成员欢迎你这位女性消防员的加入 | 
| [05:05] | I will see to it that you are treated | 我会保证你在这里 | 
| [05:06] | with the dignity and respect that you deserve. | 得到应有的尊重 受到合理的对待 | 
| [05:09] | Thank you, chief. | 谢谢 队长 | 
| [05:10] | In return, you will treat this job | 因此 你也要认真对待 | 
| [05:11] | with the dignity and respect that it deserves. | 这份工作 拿出应有的尊重和态度 | 
| [05:14] | Of course. | 这是当然 | 
| [05:15] | You impressed a lot of people | 你在消防学院的表现 | 
| [05:16] | at the academy, Ms. Jones. | 令很多人刮目相看 琼斯女士 | 
| [05:18] | But out there, | 但是我们要面对的 | 
| [05:21] | that’s real life. | 都是真人真事 | 
| [05:22] | It’s not a training exercise. | 不是例行训练 | 
| [05:24] | It’s not a pop quiz. There are no shortcuts here. | 不是突击考试 没有捷径可循 | 
| [05:28] | Meaning, sir? | 什么意思 头儿 | 
| [05:31] | Just what I said, candidate. | 就是我说的意思 后备队员 | 
| [05:33] | If you learn nothing else today, know this. | 如果你今天没学到别的 最起码记住这点 | 
| [05:36] | You can always take my word at face value. | 我讲的话字面意思理解一定没错 | 
| [05:42] | Truck 81, squad 3, ambulance 61. | 81号云梯车 3号抢险车 61号救护车 | 
| [05:45] | – That’s us. – Person trapped. | -干活了 -人员被困 | 
| [06:00] | – Shake a leg, guys. – You’re in my seat. | -赶快 各位 -你坐了我的座位 | 
| [06:04] | That’s my seat. | 那是我的座位 | 
| [06:07] | Out of my seat. | 别坐我的座位 | 
| [06:10] | Hey, does main know 61 isn’t here? | 总指挥台知道61号救护车不在吗 | 
| [06:11] | They’ll catch the call over the radio, | 他们会通过无线电接到电话 | 
| [06:14] | probably beat us to the scene. | 也许比我们先到现场 | 
| [06:21] | – Did you call an ambulance? – Yeah. | -是你叫了救护车吗 -是的 | 
| [06:23] | There’s somebody stuck in the clothing drop. | 有人被困在衣物捐献箱里了 | 
| [06:25] | I heard ’em calling for help. I think it’s a kid. | 我听到有人呼救 我觉得是个小孩 | 
| [06:27] | – Hello? – Hello? | -有人吗 -有人吗 | 
| [06:29] | Fire department. You okay in there? | 消防队来了 你没事吧 | 
| [06:31] | They were in there a few minutes ago. | 几分钟前还在的 | 
| [06:33] | Well, maybe they climbed out when you weren’t looking. | 也许人爬出来了 你没看到 | 
| [06:35] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 | 
| [06:38] | Hey, anybody home? | 里面有人吗 | 
| [06:40] | Okay, get your skinny ass up there. | 你个瘦子上去吧 | 
| [06:44] | Hello? | 有人吗 | 
| [06:46] | Hello? | 有人吗 | 
| [06:52] | I don’t see anybody in here. | 里面没人 | 
| [06:53] | Let’s call off squad and 81, | 我们打给抢险车和81号云梯车吧 | 
| [06:55] | save them the trouble of coming out here. | 免得他们白跑一趟 | 
| [06:57] | I don’t know. | 我说不好 | 
| [06:58] | I don’t like the feel of this. | 总感觉不对劲 | 
| [07:00] | Let me take a look. | 我来看看 | 
| [07:08] | Dawson, what are you doing? | 道森 你在干什么 | 
| [07:10] | Dawson! | 道森 | 
| [07:16] | – I got her! – What? | -我找到她了 -什么 | 
| [07:17] | She’s not breathing! | 她没呼吸了 | 
| [07:33] | Dawson, hot packs coming your way. Any respiration at all? | 道森 热敷袋丢进去了 她还有呼吸吗 | 
| [07:35] | Barely. Agonal breathing. | 很微弱 濒死呼吸 | 
| [07:38] | All right, the guys are gonna get you out of here in no time, okay? | 好的 他们马上就来把你弄出来 好吗 | 
| [07:40] | Yeah. | 好 | 
| [07:44] | What happened, hon? | 发生了什么事 | 
| [07:45] | You climb in here looking for some warm clothes? | 你是爬进来找温暖的衣服吗 | 
| [07:55] | – Where’s Dawson? – I’m in here! | -道森呢 -我在里面 | 
| [07:57] | Start warming up that IV just in case. | 快预热静脉注射 以防万一 | 
| [07:59] | This was all her idea. I had nothing to do with it. | 这全是她的主意 和我没有半点关系 | 
| [08:02] | Guys, we’ve got to get this girl outta here. | 各位 我们得把这姑娘救出去 | 
| [08:04] | We got this. Herrmann. | 交给我们 赫尔曼 | 
| [08:07] | Let’s get the saw. | 去拿锯子 | 
| [08:11] | Where’s she going? | 她去哪儿 | 
| [08:19] | It’s a lot heavier than the ones we trained on. | 比我们训练用的锯子重多了 | 
| [08:21] | Candidate, is your name Herrmann? | 后备的 你叫赫尔曼吗 | 
| [08:24] | I was just trying to help, sir. | 我只是想帮忙 头儿 | 
| [08:25] | Blade’s all jacked up. | 锯子边缘都卷了 | 
| [08:28] | Clarke, grab our saw. | 克拉克 去拿我们的锯子 | 
| [08:30] | Okay. | 好 | 
| [08:32] | Jones! Stand over here and don’t touch a damn thing! | 琼斯 站在那里 别动任何东西 | 
| [08:41] | It’s gonna be another minute, Dawson. | 还要等一分钟 道森 | 
| [08:43] | Sorry. | 抱歉 | 
| [08:45] | Shay, where’s that IV? | 夏伊 静脉注射器呢 | 
| [08:48] | Here’s the IV! | 在这里 | 
| [08:50] | – Okay? – Yeah. | -好了吗 -好了 | 
| [09:05] | I need blankets and a backboard right now. | 我需要毛毯和床垫板 | 
| [09:07] | – Let’s move! – On it. | -快点 -这就去拿 | 
| [09:18] | So I’m thinking tomorrow night. | 我在想明天晚上 | 
| [09:22] | And listen, I-I know it’s a lot to ask you. | 我知道要你去很过分 | 
| [09:24] | You shouldn’t feel obligated, but we could use you. | 你不必觉得有责任 但你可以帮我们 | 
| [09:29] | What about Mills? You gonna ask him? | 米尔斯呢 你要问他吗 | 
| [09:31] | No. No boy scouts. | 不 不叫童子军 | 
| [09:34] | I guess 30 days in the lockup wasn’t enough for you? | 我看关30天对你来说还不够啊 | 
| [09:37] | Let’s just not get caught. | 别被抓就行 | 
| [09:46] | Lieutenant Severide, how’s it going? | 西弗莱德副队 你好吗 | 
| [09:47] | Hey. Welcome to 51, Jones. | 欢迎来到51号消防队 琼斯 | 
| [09:49] | – Thanks, I– – Candidate. | -谢谢 我 -后备的 | 
| [09:51] | I believe the kitchen trash is getting full. | 厨房的垃圾桶好像满了 | 
| [09:54] | I’ll take care of it, sir. | 我去倒 头儿 | 
| [09:57] | What am I dealing with here? | 她什么情况 | 
| [09:59] | – Jones? – Yeah. | -琼斯吗 -是的 | 
| [10:01] | She’s smart, she’s aggressive, | 她很聪明 有进取心 | 
| [10:05] | she’s talented, | 很有天分 | 
| [10:08] | but… | 但是 | 
| [10:11] | she also has a truly massive chip on her shoulder. | 她的脾气也很不好 | 
| [10:13] | She might make a great firefighter someday, | 她也许以后会成为很棒的消防员 | 
| [10:15] | but it’ll take more patience than I had. | 但我没有那种耐心 | 
| [10:17] | I-I tried to bounce her from the academy, | 我想把她赶出消防学院的 | 
| [10:18] | but her big-shot daddy put the kibosh on that one. | 但她老爸有权有势 我也没办法了 | 
| [10:21] | You’re telling me this now? | 你现在才告诉我吗 | 
| [10:22] | You just asked now. | 你现在才问 | 
| [10:31] | Oh, hey, Connie. | 康妮 | 
| [10:32] | The union is sending over some paperwork for me. | 工会给我送来了一些文件 | 
| [10:35] | I’m gonna need you to sign for that. | 我需要你签收 | 
| [10:37] | Thanks. | 谢谢 | 
| [10:41] | You’re poking the bear, Mouch. | 你这是在太岁头上动土啊 穆奇 | 
| [10:43] | We’ve warned you about that. | 我们警告过你的 | 
| [10:44] | Get outta here. Connie loves me. | 少废话 康妮喜欢我 | 
| [10:47] | Oh, hey, Jonesie. Just a heads up. | 小琼 提醒你下 | 
| [10:50] | If lunch isn’t on the table at 12:00 sharp, | 如果午餐12点还没准时上桌 | 
| [10:53] | the natives start to get restless. | 土著们就要焦躁不安了 | 
| [10:54] | And by natives, he means himself. | 他说的土著是指自己 | 
| [10:57] | Duly noted. | 明白 | 
| [10:59] | In the meantime, Lieutenant Casey said I’d be running drills today. | 副队长凯西说我今天要进行训练 | 
| [11:01] | I’d love to get started on that. | 我很想开始 | 
| [11:06] | Don’t all jump at once. | 别都不说话啊 | 
| [11:07] | Otis? | 奥蒂斯 | 
| [11:09] | Got a lot on my mind right now. | 我正忙着呢 | 
| [11:11] | Okay, so who’s gonna drill me? | 好吧 谁来帮我训练 | 
| [11:14] | I’m not touching that with a 10-foot pole. | 我可不要用十英尺长的杆子碰那个 | 
| [11:16] | 10? I heard it was more like 4 1/2. | 十英尺 我听说是四英尺半 | 
| [11:20] | Hey. That is inappropriate. | 那可不合适 | 
| [11:23] | Seriously, guys, I thought | 说真的 各位 我还以为 | 
| [11:24] | this was supposed to be a busy house. | 我们消防局应该总是忙忙碌碌呢 | 
| [11:26] | It’s called “Downtime.” | 这叫停工期 | 
| [11:27] | Well, I don’t feel like sitting on my ass. | 我不想傻坐着 | 
| [11:30] | Could someone at least show me where the weight room is? | 能有人带我去健身房吗 | 
| [11:34] | You got energy to burn? | 你要消耗能量吗 | 
| [11:37] | Right this way. | 这边来 | 
| [11:44] | Here you go. All right. | 到了 就是这里 | 
| [11:47] | Showers haven’t been scrubbed since Mills made squad. | 米尔斯转正进救援队后 就没人清洗过浴室 | 
| [11:49] | Should be quite the workout. | 应该够你耗的了 | 
| [11:56] | Great. | 真棒 | 
| [11:57] | That was a nice save, Dawson, seriously. | 刚才你做得太棒了 道森 真的 | 
| [11:59] | I was ready to cancel the alarm. | 我都准备取消警报了 | 
| [12:01] | That girl wouldn’t have been discovered for days | 否则那姑娘好几天都不会被发现的 | 
| [12:02] | if you hadn’t have been there. | 幸好你去了 | 
| [12:03] | – Stop patronizing me. – I’m serious. | -少拍我马屁 -我是认真的 | 
| [12:06] | Seriously patronizing. | 认真地拍我马屁 | 
| [12:44] | How’d your–how’d your first call on truck go? | 你乘云梯车第一次出警怎么样 | 
| [12:47] | You’re funny. | 你真搞笑 | 
| [12:49] | Your boyfriend tell you about me dropping the saw? | 你男朋友跟你说过我把电锯摔了的事吗 | 
| [12:52] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 | 
| [12:54] | Right. | 是吗 | 
| [12:56] | Look, I’m really sorry that you didn’t make the cut, Dawson. | 你没有通过最后审核 我很遗憾 道森 | 
| [12:59] | I am, but that’s not my fault. | 真的 但这不是我的错 | 
| [13:01] | No, I never said it was. | 我从来没说是你的错 | 
| [13:02] | So I hope you’re not using your sexy time | 所以我希望你没跟凯西副队 | 
| [13:04] | with Lieutenant Casey to talk trash about me. | 吹什么枕边风 说我的坏话 | 
| [13:07] | Because if you are, | 如果你这样做了 | 
| [13:08] | you and me, we’re gonna have a problem. | 我跟你可就没完了 | 
| [13:20] | Why didn’t you tell me you were studying? | 你怎么没跟我说你在准备副队长考试 | 
| [13:22] | I’m offended by that. | 你这样很过分啊 | 
| [13:23] | I didn’t want to make a big deal out of it. | 我不想小题大做 | 
| [13:27] | Besides, I figured I was just gonna fail again. | 再说了 我以为还过不了呢 | 
| [13:30] | I guess I underestimated the power of negative thinking. | 看来我低估了消极态度的潜力啊 | 
| [13:34] | Well, it is a big step forward. | 不过这确实是很大的进步 | 
| [13:36] | Yeah. | 是啊 | 
| [13:37] | You ready? | 你准备好了吗 | 
| [13:38] | I’m not eager to leave 51. | 我不想离开51号消防队 | 
| [13:40] | But then again, it’s feeling a little crowded on truck, | 不过呢 现在云梯车上略挤啊 | 
| [13:45] | if you know what I mean. | 你懂我意思 | 
| [13:49] | Well, your promotion may not come through for a few months. | 不过 你的升职批准也许过几个月才能下来 | 
| [13:53] | Can you wait? | 你能等等吗 | 
| [13:54] | I’ve waited this long, haven’t I? | 我都等这么久了 不是吗 | 
| [13:56] | Yes, you have. | 没错 | 
| [13:59] | Good job. | 干得好 | 
| [14:02] | – Go on, get outta here. – Yeah. | -行了 出去吧 -好 | 
| [14:11] | Smells good. | 闻着挺香啊 | 
| [14:14] | What–what is that? | 这是什么 | 
| [14:16] | It’s salsa, sort of. | 是一种辣调味汁 | 
| [14:19] | Uh, you know, usually, | 你知道的 一般人 | 
| [14:20] | you cut the tomatoes into more than three chunks. | 切西红柿不会切得这么大块 | 
| [14:23] | But, hey, you know what? | 不过呢 我觉得吧 | 
| [14:25] | – I’m sure it’s gonna be great. – Yeah, we’ll see. | -一定会很好吃 -看看吧 | 
| [14:28] | Is there any chili powder around? | 这里有辣椒粉什么的吗 | 
| [14:29] | Yeah, in the cabinet behind you, | 就在你后面的橱柜里 | 
| [14:31] | but go easy on it. | 不过少放点 | 
| [14:32] | Some of the guys have sensitive stomachs. | 有些人的胃挺敏感的 | 
| [14:34] | – Chief Boden. – Got it. Thank you. | -比如博登队长 -知道了 谢谢 | 
| [14:40] | I smell Mexican food. | 似乎闻到了墨西哥美食的味道 | 
| [14:44] | What– | 什么 | 
| [14:46] | Where–my couch. | 我的沙发 去哪了 | 
| [14:48] | Our couch. | 我们的沙发呢 | 
| [14:49] | Where’s our couch? | 沙发怎么不见了 | 
| [14:50] | You poked the bear, Mouch. | 太岁怒了 穆奇 | 
| [14:54] | Come on. | 知道后果了吧 | 
| [15:00] | She said Boden needs a waiting area outside his office. | 她说博登办公室外面需要一个等候区 | 
| [15:03] | So she appropriated my couch? | 所以她就用了我的沙发吗 | 
| [15:06] | Our couch? | 我们的沙发吗 | 
| [15:09] | This is a violation. | 她这是违规 | 
| [15:10] | She stepped way over the line here. | 她已经完全超过了我的底线 | 
| [15:13] | Yeah. | 是啊 | 
| [15:14] | You should say something. | 你应该去跟她谈谈 | 
| [15:15] | I’m going to. | 我会的 | 
| [15:20] | When? | 什么时候 | 
| [15:22] | Chow time! | 开饭了 | 
| [15:24] | After lunch? | 午餐后吧 | 
| [15:27] | I’ll do it after lunch. | 我午餐后再去 | 
| [15:31] | Guys, you don’t need to spare my feelings. | 你们不需要照顾我的感受 | 
| [15:33] | Well, it’s, uh… it’s not bad. | 其实 味道不算差 | 
| [15:36] | – No, it’s not bad at all. – But it’s not good. | -对 完全不算差 -但是也不算好 | 
| [15:38] | I don’t know what to tell you. | 我不知道该怎么说 | 
| [15:39] | I was always a tomboy growing up. | 我从小就是个假小子 | 
| [15:40] | I barely knew where the kitchen was. | 甚至不知道厨房在哪里 | 
| [15:42] | I told you guys I can still be the cook. | 我早就说了 我可以继续负责做饭 | 
| [15:44] | Cruz, you drive truck. It’s an important job. | 克鲁兹 你是开车的 这个工作很重要 | 
| [15:46] | – I can do both. – Not necessary. | -我可以兼任 -没必要 | 
| [15:48] | Jones graduated at the top of her academy class. | 琼斯毕业时的成绩是全班最好的 | 
| [15:51] | I’m sure she can figure out a little basic home ec. | 一些最基本的家务 她一定没问题 | 
| [15:56] | Am I gonna be judged for my efforts | 我最应该表现自己的地方 | 
| [15:57] | on the job or behind the stove? | 是消防工作还是厨艺 | 
| [16:01] | It’s all part of the job, Jones. | 这也是消防工作的一部分 琼斯 | 
| [16:07] | Okay. | 好吧 | 
| [16:11] | Jones, when you’re finished up in here, | 琼斯 这里的事情完了之后 | 
| [16:12] | the showers need cleaning. | 浴室也得清理一下了 | 
| [16:14] | No, they don’t. | 没必要吧 | 
| [16:17] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 | 
| [16:19] | No, they don’t, sir. | 没必要 长官 | 
| [16:22] | No. | 不要 | 
| [16:23] | What I meant was that Herrmann | 我的意思是 赫尔曼 | 
| [16:25] | already asked me to scrub the showers, so… | 已经让我去清理过一次浴室了 | 
| [16:27] | I’m asking you to scrub them again, candidate. | 我让你再去清理一次 后备队员 | 
| [16:48] | Lieutenant, I think I have a little problem here. | 副队 我觉得我有麻烦了 | 
| [16:52] | I didn’t know that Gabby Dawson was dating Lieutenant Casey. | 我之前不知道加比·道森跟凯西副队在一起 | 
| [16:55] | Jones. | 琼斯 | 
| [16:55] | Nothing against her or anything, | 我不是说她不好或是什么 | 
| [16:57] | but for whatever reason, she’s got it in for me, | 但是不知为什么 她对我很不满 | 
| [16:59] | and now he’s riding my ass. | 而他又是我的顶头上司 | 
| [17:01] | And I know that you and I | 我知道我们之间 | 
| [17:02] | haven’t always seen eye to eye, but– | 也有过一些分歧 但是… | 
| [17:03] | – Jones. – I know. | -琼斯 -我知道 | 
| [17:04] | I shouldn’t go outside the chain of command, | 我不应该越级打小报告 | 
| [17:05] | but I really don’t have a chance here. | 但是我真的是别无选择了 | 
| [17:08] | Could you maybe talk to Lieutenant Casey? | 能不能请你跟凯西副队谈一谈 | 
| [17:13] | Jones, you’re at the squad table. | 琼斯 这里是救援队 | 
| [17:25] | Hey, Severide. | 西弗莱德 | 
| [17:26] | Your dad’s here. | 你爸来了 | 
| [17:32] | I need to know | 我需要知道 | 
| [17:34] | exactly what these guys did to her. | 那些人到底对她做了什么 | 
| [17:37] | It was bad. | 挺过分的 | 
| [17:39] | So that’s it? | 就这样吗 | 
| [17:40] | This Vince Keeler scumbag just gets away with it? | 那个叫文斯·基勒的混球可以逍遥法外吗 | 
| [17:42] | No, he’s not gonna get away with it. | 不 他不会逍遥法外的 | 
| [17:44] | But if CPD’s afraid to move on it– | 但是如果芝加哥警署不愿意追查 | 
| [17:45] | No, I’m–I’m not gonna let them wash their hands of this. | 我不会让他们就这样大事化小不了了之的 | 
| [17:48] | There’s a detective in Hank Voight’s unit that’s been helping. | 汉克·博伊特手下的一位警探一直在帮忙 | 
| [17:50] | One way or another, trust me, he’s gonna pay. | 不管怎样 他一定会付出代价 | 
| [17:52] | – I can make some calls. – I got it, pop. | -我可以找找人 -我来处理吧 爸 | 
| [17:55] | – Go back to Kenosha. – Kelly, I want to help. | -你就回基诺沙去吧 -凯利 我想帮忙 | 
| [17:57] | I-I-I don’t want your help. | 我 我不想要你的帮助 | 
| [17:58] | Could’ve used it a week ago when–when Katie went missing. | 一周前凯蒂失踪时倒是挺需要你帮助的 | 
| [18:01] | But, you know, you–you mosey on | 可是你呢 你总是慢半拍 | 
| [18:02] | down here a day late and a dollar short– | 一天以后才过来 总是差一步 | 
| [18:04] | Her mother asked me to stay away! | 因为她妈妈让我离她远点 | 
| [18:06] | I had to respect that! | 我必须尊重她的意愿 | 
| [18:07] | Okay? | 知道吗 | 
| [18:10] | Now it’s been a few days, and I want to see Katie. | 现在都过了好几天了 我想见见凯蒂 | 
| [18:13] | Katie’s gone. | 她走了 | 
| [18:15] | What do you mean “Gone”? | 什么叫她走了 | 
| [18:17] | She left town. She needed to get away. | 她离开这里了 她需要离开 | 
| [18:31] | Look. | 听我说 | 
| [18:34] | There’s–there’s–there’s nothing more to do here, pop. | 现在你真的帮不上什么忙 爸 | 
| [18:40] | Just… | 你就 | 
| [18:43] | oo back to Kenosha. | 回基诺沙去吧 | 
| [19:02] | She gave me this the last time I was with her. | 上次我见她的时候 她给了我这个 | 
| [19:04] | – St. Christopher’s medal? – Yeah. | -圣克里斯托弗守护牌吗 -对 | 
| [19:07] | Keep me safe when I drive down to see her. | 她说这个可以在我开车去看她时保我安全 | 
| [19:14] | After all I’ve done, | 我做了那么多错事 | 
| [19:17] | she’s the one looking after me. | 最后却是她在照顾我 | 
| [19:25] | Truck 81, ambulance 61. | 81号云梯车 61号救护车 | 
| [19:27] | Person stabbed. California and West 26th. | 有人被刺伤 加州大街26西街交汇处 | 
| [19:42] | Sounds like we’re here for crowd control, | 我们好像需要先控制骚乱人群 | 
| [19:44] | so all hands on deck. | 所有人都准备好开工 | 
| [19:46] | Protect the medics. | 保护好医护人员 | 
| [19:47] | Jones, where you gonna be? | 琼斯 你该怎么做 | 
| [19:49] | Glued to your hip, Lieutenant. | 紧跟着你 副队 | 
| [19:50] | That’s right. | 这就对了 | 
| [19:51] | Let’s go. | 我们走 | 
| [20:00] | Take a step back. | 请大家让让 | 
| [20:02] | Let the firemen through. Please, no pushing. | 让消防员过去 都别挤 | 
| [20:04] | Crowd control. Great. | 骚乱人群控制 真是好极了 | 
| [20:08] | This way, courtroom number four. | 这边 四号法庭 | 
| [20:17] | We’re in the middle of a murder trial. | 我们当时正在审理一个谋杀案 | 
| [20:18] | Victim’s father snuck a knife through security | 受害者的父亲偷偷藏了一把刀 | 
| [20:20] | and stabbed the defendant. | 然后刺伤了被告 | 
| [20:21] | He’s bleeding out. | 他血流不止 | 
| [20:22] | I told you. Cut me loose. | 我说了 快把手铐打开 | 
| [20:24] | Cruz, get a hold of him. | 克鲁兹 别让他乱动 | 
| [20:31] | All right, his lung’s hit. | 他伤到肺部 | 
| [20:32] | Could develop into a pneumothorax. | 可能会演变为气胸 | 
| [20:34] | Get me an occlusive dressing. | 把封闭敷料给我 | 
| [20:35] | We’ve got to get him out now. | 我们得马上把他弄出去 | 
| [20:41] | – Oh, man. – What? | -不是吧 -怎么了 | 
| [20:42] | The key. It broke off in the lock. | 钥匙 断在锁里了 | 
| [20:51] | There’s cops all over the place. | 这里到处都是警察 | 
| [20:52] | Somebody’s got to have a key. | 总会有人有钥匙吧 | 
| [20:53] | These are maximum-security cuffs. | 这是安全系数最高的手铐 | 
| [20:55] | A standard key won’t fit. | 一般钥匙用不了 | 
| [20:56] | I’ll call over to the jail. They’ll have a key. | 我去联系监狱 他们有钥匙 | 
| [20:58] | No time. He’s losing too much blood. | 来不及了 他失血过多 | 
| [21:00] | Otis, get the bolt cutters from the truck. | 奥蒂斯 去车里把断线钳拿来 | 
| [21:02] | – Hurry. – On it. | -快 -马上 | 
| [21:03] | Shay, get me an IV and oxygen. | 夏伊 给我静脉注射器和氧气 | 
| [21:05] | Herrmann, give me the halligan. | 赫尔曼 给我铁铤 | 
| [21:06] | Mouch. | 穆奇 | 
| [21:08] | Hold him. | 抓住他 | 
| [21:14] | Guys, we’re losing him. | 他快不行了 | 
| [21:15] | If he dies on our watch… | 如果他在我们的看守下死亡… | 
| [21:21] | Herrmann, Jones, search the halls for a CO2 extinguisher. | 赫尔曼 琼斯 去找找二氧化碳灭火器 | 
| [21:24] | Fast as you can. | 速度要快 | 
| [21:28] | I’ll go this way. You go that way. | 我找这边 你去那边 | 
| [21:30] | Yeah, aye, aye. | 好 好 | 
| [21:32] | Hey, look out! Look out! | 都让让 都让让 | 
| [21:34] | Excuse me. | 借过 | 
| [21:42] | Hey. Look out! Look out! | 都让让 都让让 | 
| [21:44] | Excuse me. | 借过 | 
| [21:46] | Excuse me! | 借过 | 
| [21:58] | Hit the eyebolt. | 朝螺栓喷 | 
| [22:08] | That’s enough. | 可以了 | 
| [22:16] | Okay, let’s do it! | 好 我们走 | 
| [22:18] | On three. One, two, three. | 数三下 一 二 三 | 
| [22:20] | Make a hole! | 都让开 | 
| [22:21] | Comin’ through! | 让我们过去 | 
| [22:25] | Oh, yeah, Otis, we don’t need ’em anymore. | 好了 奥蒂斯 已经用不着了 | 
| [22:26] | Oh, okay. | 好吧 | 
| [22:39] | Yes, you got there faster. | 是啊没错 你更快 | 
| [22:41] | Big deal. I didn’t realize it was a race. | 这又怎样 原来这是个比赛啊 | 
| [22:44] | You don’t have to make excuses, Herrmann. | 别找借口了 赫尔曼 | 
| [22:46] | I have a long stride, | 我步子迈得比你大 | 
| [22:47] | and I’ve been doing a lot of training recently. | 而且我最近也一直在锻炼 | 
| [22:48] | There’s really no reason to get defensive about this. | 争这个有什么意义呢 | 
| [22:51] | – I’m not getting defensive. – Good. | -我没争 -很好 | 
| [22:53] | ‘Cause it’s not like I’m going around | 反正我又不会到处去和人说 | 
| [22:54] | telling people you got schooled by a chick. | 你输给了个姑娘 | 
| [22:57] | – That wouldn’t be cool. – Yeah. | -我没那么坏 -好啊 | 
| [22:58] | You saved the life of a homicidal maniac. | 你救了个杀人狂的命 | 
| [23:00] | -Congratulations! – Alleged homicidal maniac. | -恭喜啊 -是未定罪的杀人狂 | 
| [23:05] | Jones, can I have a word with you? | 琼斯 我能和你谈谈吗 | 
| [23:14] | Jones, I’m gonna give you some friendly advice. | 琼斯 我给你点善意的忠告 | 
| [23:17] | There’s only two things you need to know | 要融入这里 | 
| [23:18] | in order to succeed here: | 你只要了解两点 | 
| [23:19] | do your job, keep your mouth shut. | 好好干活 闭上嘴 | 
| [23:22] | I was just busting balls, Lieutenant. | 副队 我只是在开玩笑而已 | 
| [23:24] | I’ll repeat number two. Keep your mouth shut. | 我再说一遍第二条 闭上你的嘴 | 
| [23:27] | The guys bust balls all the time, | 他们一直在开玩笑 | 
| [23:29] | – but a woman can’t join in? – Not a woman candidate. | -女人就不能加入吗 -女后备队员不可以 | 
| [23:31] | I can’t afford to be a wallflower– | 我不能只当朵壁花不动啊… | 
| [23:32] | – You’re talking. – Look, I’ve been unfairly– | -还说 -听着 我没有得到公平… | 
| [23:34] | – You’re still talking. – Lieutenant, I– | -还说 -副队 我… | 
| [23:35] | Why are you still talking? | 你为什么不能闭嘴 | 
| [23:43] | Atta girl. | 这才对 | 
| [23:54] | You need to see the Chief? | 你要找队长吗 | 
| [23:55] | Ah. Well, I– | 那啥 我… | 
| [23:57] | Have a seat. | 坐吧 | 
| [24:08] | She’s barely on shift for ten minutes | 她才上班十分钟 | 
| [24:11] | before she breaks a $40 saw blade. | 就摔坏了价值40美元的锯片 | 
| [24:13] | Can’t cook to save her life. | 她做的饭也不能吃 | 
| [24:14] | So I should tell her father that she’s doing great? | 所以我得和她爸爸说她干得不错吗 | 
| [24:16] | Pssh. Yeah. | 没错 | 
| [24:19] | Tell him she’s the bee’s knees. | 告诉他 他女儿真是出类拔萃 | 
| [24:21] | Thank you for the update, Casey. | 谢谢你的报告 凯西 | 
| [24:23] | All right. | 好 | 
| [24:27] | Oh, hey, I– | 对了 我… | 
| [24:29] | I heard you and Donna hit a bump in the road. | 我听说你和堂娜进展不顺啊 | 
| [24:37] | Forget I brought it up. | 当我没说 | 
| [24:41] | Except… you know, when– | 我就想说… | 
| [24:44] | When I woke up in the hospital, | 我在医院醒过来后 | 
| [24:45] | saw what a close call I had, | 知道我差点没命 | 
| [24:47] | I started to realize how much of my life | 我就开始意识到 | 
| [24:49] | I wasted fretting over all the stupid little stuff. | 我浪费了多少时间在微不足道的小事上 | 
| [24:54] | Y-you can’t see beyond the horizon. | 你不能预知未来 | 
| [24:56] | You don’t know how much road | 也不知道今后的路 | 
| [24:57] | you’ve still got lying ahead of you. | 还有多长 | 
| [25:08] | Sorry, Casey. Chief, you got a minute? | 抱歉 凯西 队长 你有空吗 | 
| [25:11] | What’s up, Mouch? | 什么事 穆奇 | 
| [25:13] | She is really off the reservation this time. | 她这次真的违规了啊 | 
| [25:15] | I mean, a waiting area? | 什么等候区啊 | 
| [25:18] | You don’t need a waiting area. | 要等候区干什么 | 
| [25:20] | Unless it was your idea. | 除非这是你的主意 | 
| [25:21] | – I had nothing to do with it. – Of course not. | -不是 -我就知道 | 
| [25:23] | What are you, a dentist? No. | 难道你是个牙医吗 扯淡呢 | 
| [25:25] | You’re a firefighter. | 你是一名消防员啊 | 
| [25:26] | Chief, you gotta say something to her. | 队长 你得跟她说说 | 
| [25:29] | We need that couch back. | 我们想要回那个沙发 | 
| [25:31] | The guys are really worked up over this. | 沙发被拿走 大家都很生气 | 
| [25:32] | Mouch, my entire relationship with Connie | 穆奇 我和康妮的关系 | 
| [25:35] | is based on asking her for as little as possible. | 没那么亲密 我们基本不说话 | 
| [25:39] | But–but she’s your assistant. | 但她是你的助理啊 | 
| [25:45] | Anything else? | 还有事吗 | 
| [25:49] | I guess not. | 没有了 | 
| [26:07] | What’s up? | 好啊 | 
| [26:09] | – What’s up? – You’ve been quiet today. | -好啊 -你今天都没怎么说话 | 
| [26:12] | – Thinking dark thoughts? – Nope. | -想什么坏事呢 -没啊 | 
| [26:15] | Puppies and unicorns. | 啥也没想 | 
| [26:16] | Hey, guys. He’s not moving. | 大伙儿 他还没动 | 
| [26:19] | Oh, yeah, there’s some guy half-blocking the driveway. | 对了 有人挡在路中间来着 | 
| [26:24] | – That’s Vince Keeler’s car. – Hey, Severide. | -那是文斯·基勒的车 -西弗莱德 | 
| [26:27] | Hey, there’s a cat stuck up in a tree. | 有只猫困在树上了 | 
| [26:28] | I thought you might want to check it out. | 你们去看看呗 | 
| [26:29] | Hey, why don’t you come out? | 你有种下车啊 | 
| [26:46] | I want in. | 算我一个 | 
| [26:49] | What’s up? | 干什么 | 
| [26:50] | I love that girl, Kelly. | 我爱她 凯利 | 
| [26:52] | You took her out for a milkshake. | 你就带她出去喝了点东西而已 | 
| [26:53] | Don’t. | 不要这样 | 
| [26:55] | She’s a sweet and beautiful person, | 她那么美丽又可爱 | 
| [26:57] | and that son of a bitch took something from her. | 可却被那个混账侮辱 | 
| [27:00] | So whatever your plan is, I’m in. | 不管你有什么计划 算我一个 | 
| [27:03] | Leave it alone, Otis. There is no plan. | 别管好吗 奥蒂斯 没什么计划 | 
| [27:05] | So let’s make one ’cause he’s walking around free, | 那就订个计划 他这么逍遥法外 | 
| [27:08] | and he’s rubbing our faces in it. | 还故意在我们眼前晃悠 | 
| [27:09] | So I’ll be damned– | 我要不教训他… | 
| [27:13] | – Kelly. – Hey. | -凯利 -你好 | 
| [27:14] | What’s up, Erin? | 什么事 艾琳 | 
| [27:16] | Just wanted to bring you an update. | 只是想告诉你们最新消息 | 
| [27:18] | – Did you get Keeler? – Sorry, no big news yet. | -你们抓住基勒了吗 -抱歉 还没有 | 
| [27:21] | But I told you we wouldn’t give up, and we haven’t. | 但我说了我们不会放弃的 我们也没放弃 | 
| [27:23] | Voight’s been softening up the Bureau Chief, | 博伊特一直在劝说局长 | 
| [27:25] | and I’m figuring out who the hook is | 我则在调查谁是 | 
| [27:26] | that Keeler has in the department. | 基勒在警局的内线 | 
| [27:28] | Okay, well, let me know if anything changes. | 好 有情况的话及时告诉我 | 
| [27:31] | I appreciate you stopping by. | 谢谢你过来 | 
| [27:36] | Kelly, do I need to put a tail on you? | 凯利 我需要找人盯着你吗 | 
| [27:43] | Get something straight. | 先说清楚 | 
| [27:44] | I will haul your ass in and lock you in the drunk tank | 如果被我发现你有丝毫想寻仇的心 | 
| [27:47] | if I catch even a whiff of revenge. | 我会毫不犹豫抓你的 | 
| [27:49] | Erin, I don’t– I don’t know what you think | 艾琳 我不知道你觉得 | 
| [27:51] | I’m–I’m gonna do or are doing– | 我会干 或者在干什么 | 
| [27:53] | I get it, but as bad as things are for your sister right now, | 我知道 但是现在事已至此 | 
| [27:57] | you think they’re gonna get better | 你觉得自己因为袭击他人 | 
| [27:58] | if her brother gets brought up on assault or worse? | 或者杀人被抓能让事情变好吗 | 
| [28:10] | Okay. | 走了 | 
| [28:23] | Can I help you guys? | 你们有事吗 | 
| [28:26] | It’s about Jones. | 是琼斯的事 | 
| [28:28] | – What about her? – She ain’t a good fit, Casey. | -怎么了 -我们跟她合不来 凯西 | 
| [28:30] | – She’s cocky. – And entitled. | -她太自大 -而且高高在上 | 
| [28:32] | A foxy gal, I’ll grant you that. | 我觉得她相当狡猾 | 
| [28:35] | She breaks balls with her superiors, | 竟然敢和我们这些老资格开玩笑 | 
| [28:37] | and she thinks she’s untouchable because of who her dad is. | 她觉得我们奈何不了她 因为她父亲有权有势 | 
| [28:40] | We just want to let you know if you decide | 我们只是想让你知道 如果你想 | 
| [28:41] | you want to do something, we got your back. | 采取什么行动 我们都支持你 | 
| [28:43] | Her dad tries to pull rank, | 她父亲想要托关系 | 
| [28:44] | we’ll bring the full force of the union to bear. | 我们会团结全工会的力量反对的 | 
| [28:47] | Guys. | 各位 | 
| [28:50] | It’s her first day. | 她今天刚来的 | 
| [28:51] | Longest day of my career. | 简直度日如年 | 
| [28:53] | She’s a handful. | 她是个姑娘 | 
| [28:54] | She’s just trying to hold her own in an old boys’ club. | 只是想要努力融入你们这群大老爷们而已 | 
| [28:58] | Give her a chance. | 给她个机会吧 | 
| [29:04] | You guys holdin’ a book club meeting in there? | 你们是在办读书会吗 | 
| [29:06] | The boys are a little resentful of Jones. | 他们对琼斯有些不满 | 
| [29:09] | I told them they need to give her a fair shake. | 我告诉他们要给她个机会 | 
| [29:13] | Why? | 为什么 | 
| [29:14] | Because if she were a man, | 因为如果她是个男人 | 
| [29:17] | they probably wouldn’t be throwing around words | 他们可能就不会在她来的第一天 | 
| [29:19] | like “cocky” and “entitled” half a day into his first shift. | 就说人家什么”自大”和”高高在上”了 | 
| [29:23] | And in this little hypothetical, | 那在你的假设里 | 
| [29:24] | does the man also cheat his way through the academy? | 这个男人在学院考试里作弊了吗 | 
| [29:30] | I figured you’d be on my side here. | 我以为你和我想法会一样 | 
| [29:32] | Why? ‘Cause I’m a woman? | 为什么 因为我是女人吗 | 
| [29:33] | Matt, the guys are right. | 马特 他们说得对 | 
| [29:35] | She is entitled and cocky. | 她就是高高在上又自大 | 
| [29:38] | I thought you didn’t harbor any resentment toward her. | 我以为你对她不会心存芥蒂呢 | 
| [29:40] | I don’t. | 我没有 | 
| [29:41] | I’m just saying that the facts are the facts, | 我只是说事实就是事实 | 
| [29:43] | and I assumed that you understood | 而且我以为你知道 | 
| [29:44] | what kind of recruit she was. | 她是什么样的新人 | 
| [29:47] | Look, I wasn’t gonna say anything, | 我本来不想说什么 | 
| [29:49] | but she came at me this morning | 但今早她找到我 | 
| [29:52] | because she thinks I ratted her out to you, | 因为她觉得是我跟你说了她的坏话 | 
| [29:53] | which, granted, I– I sort of did– | 我得承认 是有一点 | 
| [29:56] | but I didn’t know that you were gonna be her lieutenant. | 但我也不知道她会被派到你手下啊 | 
| [29:57] | W-wait, what do you mean she came at you? | 等等 你是说她去找你麻烦吗 | 
| [29:59] | She– she threatened you? | 她威胁你了吗 | 
| [30:01] | Don’t worry about it. | 别担心这个 | 
| [30:01] | I can handle myself, okay? | 我能处理好自己 | 
| [30:04] | The important thing is that you make sure she gets a fair shake. | 重要的是你居然保证她会被公平对待 | 
| [30:07] | Gabby, take a deep breath. | 加比 你先冷静 | 
| [30:09] | Don’t condescend to me. | 别这么高人一等 | 
| [30:11] | Why are you taking this out on me? | 你为什么要拿我撒气 | 
| [30:13] | I-I’m just trying to | 我只是想 | 
| [30:14] | make the best of a situation that I didn’t create. | 把这个局面处理好 但事情不是因我而起的 | 
| [30:16] | I didn’t request Jones for Truck 81. | 又不是我要她来81号云梯车的 | 
| [30:19] | I certainly don’t want the responsibility | 我才不想担这种责任 | 
| [30:21] | of sending a woman into harm’s way. | 把一个姑娘家置于险境 | 
| [30:22] | Oh, so she can’t take care of herself? | 你觉得她照顾不好自己吗 | 
| [30:24] | Now you’re defending her. | 你现在又替她说话了 | 
| [30:25] | What about me? | 那我呢 | 
| [30:26] | Would you worry about me if I were on truck? | 我在云梯车上的话你会担心我吗 | 
| [30:28] | I worry about you every time you get on that ambulance. | 你每次在救护车上出任务我都担心得要死 | 
| [30:32] | All right? | 知道吗 | 
| [30:33] | So, yeah. | 所以 当然 | 
| [30:33] | A truck was gonna be that times ten. | 云梯车比那还要危险十倍 | 
| [30:35] | So you’re relieved I didn’t make the cut? | 所以我没考上你反而松了口气吗 | 
| [30:37] | Gabby… | 加比 | 
| [30:38] | You don’t want me to be a firefighter. | 你根本不想让我当消防员 | 
| [30:41] | You know what? I give up. | 我闭嘴好吗 | 
| [30:42] | Whatever I say, you’re just gonna take it the wrong way. | 不管我怎么说 你都会会错意 | 
| [30:44] | Fine. | 很好 | 
| [30:45] | Then don’t say anything. | 那就什么都别说 | 
| [30:57] | I tried to get flowers, but– | 我想买花的来着 不过… | 
| [31:00] | anyway. | 管它呢 | 
| [31:02] | I owe you an apology. | 我该跟你说声对不起 | 
| [31:04] | You have your hands full | 你总是忙着 | 
| [31:06] | taking care of Chief Boden and this firehouse, | 照顾博登队长和整个消防队 | 
| [31:09] | and I | 而我 | 
| [31:10] | piled even more on your plate. | 还给你多添了那么多麻烦 | 
| [31:17] | The truth is, Connie, | 事实是 康妮 | 
| [31:20] | I think I bit off more than I can chew with this union gig. | 我觉得工会的事情让我力不从心了 | 
| [31:24] | I am drowning in it. | 我快受不了了 | 
| [31:25] | Most guys don’t try and stay on the job | 大多数人上任之后都不会 | 
| [31:27] | when they take office. | 长久做下去 | 
| [31:31] | I don’t know what I was thinkin’. | 我不知道我是怎么想的 | 
| [31:32] | Things were goin’ just fine for me. | 本来一切多好啊 | 
| [31:34] | Why did I have to ruin my life? | 我为什么要毁了自己的生活 | 
| [31:42] | Man up, honey. | 有点种吧 亲爱的 | 
| [31:43] | You’re a firefighter. | 你可是消防员 | 
| [31:46] | Engine 51. | 51号水罐车 | 
| [31:47] | Truck 81, Squad 3, Ambulance 61. | 81号云梯车 3号抢险车 61号救护车 | 
| [31:50] | High-rise fire. | 高层建筑火灾 | 
| [31:51] | Michigan and Huron. | 密歇根与休伦湖大街处 | 
| [32:00] | So they rolled out squad right away. | 救援队立即出动了 | 
| [32:01] | Does that mean this is a working fire? | 这是不是意味着火势很猛 | 
| [32:03] | Don’t know yet. | 现在还不确定 | 
| [32:05] | But any call in a high-rise, we have to take seriously. | 但面对任何高层建筑起火我们都得严阵以待 | 
| [32:08] | If it is a fire and it gets out of hand, | 如果火势脱离了我们的掌控 | 
| [32:11] | that’s bad. | 那就糟糕了 | 
| [32:15] | I guess ’cause I’m a woman, | 我猜可能因为我是个女人 | 
| [32:16] | I couldn’t possibly | 才没法客观理智的 | 
| [32:17] | be objective about a female candidate. | 面对一个女性后备队员 | 
| [32:19] | I’m just supposed to say, “you go, girl”, | 即使我真切的知道 | 
| [32:21] | even though I know for a fact | 她是个自大有后台的作弊女 | 
| [32:22] | that she is a cocky, entitled cheater. | 我也该好声好气地说 加油啊姑娘 | 
| [32:24] | Did she seriously threaten you? | 她真的威胁过你吗 | 
| [32:26] | Damn right she did. | 当然了 | 
| [32:27] | Okay, sweetheart, | 好吧 亲爱的 | 
| [32:28] | tonight, you and I are gonna unscrew the legs on her bunk. | 今晚我们去把她的床腿卸了 | 
| [32:31] | See? | 看吧 | 
| [32:32] | You understand me. | 还是你最懂我 | 
| [32:54] | This is a real party. | 天呐 场面真大 | 
| [33:04] | People are reporting smoke on 18. | 有人说18楼有烟冒出 | 
| [33:05] | That’s a law firm. | 那是个法律事务所 | 
| [33:06] | Anyone workin’ late? | 有人在加班吗 | 
| [33:07] | I don’t know, but I got bad news for you. | 不知道 但有个坏消息 | 
| [33:09] | Elevators have been acting up. | 电梯出问题了 | 
| [33:11] | I put in a work order on Monday. | 我让人周一来修 | 
| [33:12] | Otis, recall these elevators. | 奥蒂斯 别让人乘电梯 | 
| [33:14] | Lock ’em off. | 锁起来 | 
| [33:14] | We’re takin’ the stairs. | 我们走楼梯 | 
| [33:15] | North stairwell, fire attack. South, evacuation. | 从北楼梯井扑救 南楼梯井撤离 | 
| [33:19] | Engine 51, truck 81, squad, | 51号水罐车 81号云梯车 救援队 | 
| [33:20] | fire attack and search on 18. | 到18楼救火和搜救 | 
| [33:22] | Engine 67, lobby control. | 67号水罐车 控制好大厅 | 
| [33:25] | – Truck 63, rapid ascent team … – Jones, | -63号云梯车 急升队 -琼斯 | 
| [33:28] | get a spare bottle for yourself. | 自己拿一瓶氧气 | 
| [33:29] | I’m coming up? | 我也一起去吗 | 
| [33:30] | You and I are gonna help engine. | 你和我去帮水罐车 | 
| [33:32] | Grab a high-rise pack. | 拿一组高层软管卷 | 
| [33:41] | You wanted to be a firefighter… | 你想当消防员… | 
| [34:23] | Come on, buddy. Let’s go. | 加油 兄弟 上啊 | 
| [34:31] | Jones. | 琼斯 | 
| [34:32] | Hose pack and air bottles. | 软管和氧气瓶 | 
| [34:55] | Jones! | 琼斯 | 
| [34:56] | Mask up. | 待上面罩 | 
| [34:58] | Come on, move! | 快点 行动起来 | 
| [34:59] | Come on! | 快点 | 
| [35:15] | Ready? | 准备好了吗 | 
| [35:30] | You’re gonna be fine, Jones! | 没事的 琼斯 | 
| [35:32] | Just stick with me! | 跟紧我 | 
| [35:33] | Go where I go, okay? | 跟着我走 懂吗 | 
| [35:34] | Mouch! You take the left! | 穆奇 你去左边 | 
| [35:36] | Casey, you go right! | 凯西 你去右边 | 
| [35:38] | I’ll go deep! | 我去里面看看 | 
| [35:42] | Herrmann! With Severide! | 赫尔曼 你和西弗莱德一起 | 
| [35:55] | Fire department! Call out! | 消防队 大声呼救 | 
| [36:03] | Jones! | 琼斯 | 
| [36:04] | Get him outta here. | 把他弄出去 | 
| [36:05] | I’ll find the others. | 我去看看还有没有别人 | 
| [36:06] | Okay. | 好的 | 
| [36:56] | I got him! | 我来吧 | 
| [36:57] | I got him, I got him! | 我来吧 我来吧 | 
| [36:58] | I’ll get him from here! | 我会把他带出去的 | 
| [37:00] | What do we do? | 我们要怎么做 | 
| [37:02] | Do we get him oxygen? | 我们要给他氧气吗 | 
| [37:04] | Yeah, he don’t look too good! | 是的 他看起来情况不妙 | 
| [37:06] | But I’m gonna get him outta here! | 我马上把他带出去 | 
| [37:12] | Hey, look at me! | 看着我 | 
| [37:13] | You’re doing great, all right? | 你做得很不错 知道吗 | 
| [37:15] | You’re fine! | 你很不错 | 
| [37:18] | Keep doing it! | 继续保持 | 
| [37:26] | Get back with the lieutenant! | 回去找副队长 | 
| [37:28] | Go! | 快去 | 
| [37:33] | Jones! | 琼斯 | 
| [37:34] | Give me a hand. | 给我搭把手 | 
| [37:50] | Here, I got her. | 我来吧 | 
| [38:05] | You’re all right. | 你没事了 | 
| [38:06] | You’re all right. You’re all right. | 没事了 没事了 | 
| [38:17] | Hey, is the Bulls game still on? | 公牛队还在比赛吗 | 
| [38:19] | I think so. | 我觉得是的 | 
| [38:20] | You like basketball, Jones? | 你喜欢篮球吗 琼斯 | 
| [38:23] | That’s the one with the little orange bouncy ball. | 就是那种和一个橙色的弹力球一起玩的 | 
| [38:46] | And just like that, | 就是这样 | 
| [38:49] | all is right with the world. | 一切都正常了 | 
| [39:02] | Happy? | 高兴了吗 | 
| [39:03] | If I go back to my desk, | 如果我回到我的办公桌前 | 
| [39:05] | are you gonna run and tell your father on me? | 你会跑回去向你父亲告发我吗 | 
| [39:11] | Jones. | 琼斯 | 
| [39:13] | Nothing like a little baptism by fire, huh? | 没什么能比得上一次在火中的洗礼 对吧 | 
| [39:17] | You acquitted yourself very nicely back there. | 你刚才表现得很好 | 
| [39:19] | Thank you, sir. | 谢谢你 副队长 | 
| [39:20] | Yeah. | 不用谢 | 
| [39:20] | You looked like the kind of firefighter | 你看起来是那种我们51大队 | 
| [39:22] | we want here at 51. | 想要的消防员 | 
| [39:24] | Of course, you need to perform in the kitchen, | 当然 你也得在厨房里好好表现 | 
| [39:27] | so I asked Mills to compile | 所以我让米尔斯整理了几份 | 
| [39:29] | some of his easier recipes. | 简单的食谱 | 
| [39:32] | Okay, thanks. | 好的 谢谢 | 
| [39:34] | Hopefully, his handwriting isn’t too sloppy. | 希望他的字迹你还看得懂 | 
| [39:36] | I understand you have dyslexia? | 我听说你有阅读障碍 | 
| [39:47] | You’re gonna do just fine. | 你会做得很好的 | 
| [39:49] | Yeah. | 是的 | 
| [39:50] | Somehow, I think it’s gonna take more than jalapeno peppers. | 我觉得只用墨西哥胡椒应该是不行的 | 
| [39:56] | Okay. | 好吧 | 
| [39:57] | How about a two-bedroom in Wicker Park? | 在柳条公园旁的两居室如何 | 
| [40:00] | New kitchen, | 崭新的厨房 | 
| [40:01] | whirlpool tub, | 冲浪浴缸 | 
| [40:02] | two parking spaces. | 两个停车位 | 
| [40:08] | Huh, not bad. | 不错呀 | 
| [40:09] | See if we can look at it. | 我们能不能去实地看下 | 
| [40:15] | Are we good? | 我们和好了吧 | 
| [40:17] | Yeah. | 当然 | 
| [40:19] | We’re good. | 我们和好了 | 
| [40:38] | And then, get, | 然后 | 
| [40:39] | you know, punched in the face. | 一拳打到了脸上 | 
| [40:40] | It just got to be… | 肯定很… | 
| [40:43] | Erin. | 艾琳 | 
| [40:45] | Gentlemen. | 先生们 | 
| [40:48] | Vince Keeler’s car was found outside his gym, | 文斯·基勒的车在他健身房外被发现了 | 
| [40:50] | keys in the ignition. | 钥匙也在火中 | 
| [40:52] | His cell phone was dumped in a nearby storm sewer. | 他的手机被扔在就近的下水管内 | 
| [40:55] | Nobody’s heard from Keeler since last night. | 从昨晚起就没人收到过基勒的消息了 | 
| [41:02] | It seems he’s gone missing. | 他好像失踪了 |