时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Kelly, I’m so sorry about Shay. | 凯利 对夏伊的事我深表遗憾 |
[00:03] | She was my best friend. | 她是我最好的朋友 |
[00:05] | I know. | 我知道 |
[00:06] | You went to see your father’s family? | 你去见你爸的家人了吗 |
[00:07] | These are not people that you want to know. | 你不想认识他们的 |
[00:09] | I want to know. | 我想认识 |
[00:11] | Hey. How’s what’s-her-name doing? | 对了 那个谁怎么样了 |
[00:12] | Dawson? | 道森对吧 |
[00:13] | – Be sure to send her our love. – Truck 81. | -记得向她转达我们的关爱 -81号云梯车 |
[00:15] | First truck on the scene’s in charge. | 谁先到谁指挥 |
[00:18] | Do not want to get there behind these guys. | 我不想比这些家伙到得晚 |
[00:20] | There’s nothing personal about this, | 此事无关私人感情问题 |
[00:21] | but 105 has filled their candidate slot. | 但105大队已经提交了他们的后备队员人选 |
[00:24] | I feel responsible. | 我有责任 |
[00:25] | – I asked you to stay at 51 longer. – Truth is, | -是我让你在51队再待一段时间的 -事实是 |
[00:28] | Welch was never gonna let another woman in that slot. | 韦尔奇是绝对不会让女人顶那个缺的 |
[00:37] | Hey, Chief, what’s up? | 队长 什么事 |
[00:39] | Casey… | 凯西 |
[00:41] | I know how we can get Dawson on the truck. | 我知道怎么能让道森加入我们云梯队了 |
[00:45] | You sure about this? | 你确定这么做可以 |
[00:46] | Answer the question. | 先回答我的问题 |
[00:48] | – Do you think it’s a good fit? – Are you kidding? | -你觉得她适合吗 -还用说吗 |
[00:51] | Gabby is gonna be one hell of a firefighter. | 加比一定会是个杰出的消防员 |
[00:53] | No doubt, but you know what I’m after. | 这点毋庸置疑 但你明白我的意思 |
[00:55] | Can the two of you separate your personal feelings | 你们能将个人情感 |
[00:57] | from your professional responsibilities? | 与工作关系区别开吗 |
[01:00] | Are you really prepared to overlook the fact that– | 你真的认为你可以忽视我和她… |
[01:02] | I am not required to know | 我不需要知道 |
[01:03] | all the details of your personal lives. | 你们个人生活的所有细节 |
[01:06] | It is only strictly prohibited if you are married, | 只有夫妻才被明令禁止在同一队 |
[01:10] | which you are not. | 但你们不是 |
[01:13] | So you take some time, you mull it over. | 所以花点时间 好好想想 |
[01:17] | Decision’s in your hands. | 决定权在你们手上 |
[01:26] | All right, boys. | 好了 伙计们 |
[01:28] | Feast your eyes. | 准备大开眼界吧 |
[01:30] | Not bad. Huh. Not bad! | 这还真不错啊 |
[01:32] | Yeah, it was a burger truck, | 这原来是个汉堡餐车 |
[01:33] | so it’s already got most of the equipment we need. | 所以上面已经带有我们需要的大部分设备 |
[01:35] | Look, fryer, gas grill, refrigeration. | 看 油炸锅 煤气烤炉 冰箱 |
[01:38] | “Built-in napkin dispensers.” | 还有内置餐巾纸发放机 |
[01:40] | Snazzy. | 真高档呢 |
[01:42] | Can’t you just picture our logo | 想象一下我们的标志 |
[01:44] | on the side of that thing? | 贴在这车身上会是什么样子 |
[01:46] | Molly’s II. | 莫莉二店 |
[01:47] | Cruz, how much does this thing cost? | 克鲁兹 这得多少钱啊 |
[01:48] | That’s the best part; it’s only 12 grand. | 这才是最棒的部分 只要一万二 |
[01:50] | – That’s not possible. – Give me the phone number. | -不可能 -电话号码给我 |
[01:52] | Joe, where’s it say $12,000? | 乔 哪里说了这只要一万二 |
[01:54] | Right there–12k. | 就在这里 一万二 |
[01:56] | That’s 12,000 miles. | 这是说车子的里程数是一万二 |
[01:59] | The price is… | 而价格是… |
[02:01] | $79,000. | 七万九 |
[02:03] | So, before you pitched Herrmann this great idea, | 在你兴冲冲跑去找赫尔曼之前 我问你 |
[02:07] | did you do any research at all | 你真的有做过调查 |
[02:11] | on how much it costs to get a food truck up and running? | 经营一辆餐车需要多少启动资金吗 |
[02:13] | The vehicle, the license, the registration– | 车子本身 经营许可 牌照 |
[02:15] | All right, all right, I get it, Mouch! | 行了 我知道了 穆奇 |
[02:17] | You want to point fingers, | 你是要坐在那指责我 |
[02:18] | or you want to help me find a truck? | 还是来帮我找餐车 |
[02:20] | Engine 51, Truck 81, | 51号水罐车 81号云梯 |
[02:23] | Squad 3, Ambulance 61. | 3号救援队 61号救护车 |
[02:24] | Structure fire, 16th and Wabash. | 建筑起火 十六街与沃巴什街交界 |
[02:34] | I can already see the smoke, boys. | 在这都能看到烟了 伙计们 |
[02:36] | Looks like it’s rolling. | 看来火势不小啊 |
[02:41] | Oh, boy. Hey, Casey, | 真见鬼 凯西 |
[02:43] | we’re neck-and-neck with your old pal, Welch. | 我们正跟你的老对头韦尔奇齐头并进呢 |
[02:49] | Don’t worry, Casey, I got this. | 别担心 凯西 包在我身上 |
[02:50] | I’m not interested in a pissing contest. | 我没兴趣跟他们斗气 |
[02:53] | If Welch wants this fire, he can have it. | 如果韦尔奇想抢在我们前面 就让他抢去吧 |
[02:58] | Cruz, forget him. | 克鲁兹 别管他了 |
[02:59] | Just drive the truck. | 好好开车就是 |
[03:02] | Great. Welch is gonna get there first. | 这下好了 韦尔奇一定会比我们先到 |
[03:05] | We’ll be taking orders from him. | 我们就得听他指挥了 |
[03:11] | I don’t see ’em. Maybe they got held up. | 我没看见他们 或许被什么事耽搁了 |
[03:14] | See? It all works out in the end– | 看见了吧 是你的终究是你的… |
[04:00] | Severide! | 西弗莱德 |
[04:02] | Mayday! Mayday! This is Squad 3 to main! | 紧急求救 3号救援队呼叫总台 |
[04:04] | Truck 81 and Truck 66 have collided | 81号云梯车与66号云梯车 |
[04:07] | on the corner of 24th and Wabash. | 于二十四街与沃巴什街路口相撞 |
[04:10] | We’re gonna need ambulances– as many as you can get! | 我们需要救护车 越多越好 |
[04:13] | This is bad! | 情况很严重 |
[04:16] | Oh, Dawson, that’s, like, five blocks back. | 道森 那在我们身后五个街区处 |
[04:18] | – What do we do? – 61 to main. | -我们怎么做 -61号救护车呼叫总台 |
[04:20] | We’re closer to the accident than we are the fire. | 我们距车祸现场比火灾现场更近 |
[04:21] | Do you want us to take the accident instead? | 是否需要我们改为前往车祸现场 |
[04:23] | Stand by, 61. | 待命 61号救护车 |
[04:26] | Should I keep driving? | 我该继续开吗 |
[04:27] | Affirmative, 61. Take in the accident. | 确定 61号救护车 迅速前往车祸现场 |
[04:29] | Okay, turn around! Go, go, go, go, go! | 调头 快走 快 |
[04:37] | Confirming that Truck 81 and 66 are out of action, | 确认81与61号云梯车已无法执行任务 |
[04:40] | requesting that Squad 3 stay. | 3号救援队请求留在现场支援 |
[04:42] | Please reassign other units to the structure fire. | 请派其他分队前往火灾现场 |
[04:44] | Mills, Capp, Tony– check 66. | 米尔斯 卡普 托尼 检查66号车 |
[04:46] | Newhouse, you’re with me. | 纽豪斯 你跟我来 |
[04:51] | You guys all right? Any injuries? | 你们没事吧 受伤了吗 |
[04:54] | Hey, Case, you okay? | 凯西 你没事吧 |
[04:56] | Mouch is hurt. | 穆奇受伤了 |
[04:57] | Oh, hell. This is bad. | 该死 情况不妙 |
[05:01] | Otis, you okay? | 奥蒂斯 你没事吧 |
[05:02] | Yeah, but Mouch is bleeding. | 没事 但是穆奇在流血 |
[05:06] | – Mouch, talk to me. – It’s my eye. | -穆奇 说话 -是我的眼睛 |
[05:08] | I hit something– door frame, I don’t know. | 我撞上了东西 门框之类的 我不确定 |
[05:10] | Let me see, bud. | 让我看看 哥们 |
[05:12] | All right, don’t worry. We’re gonna take care of you. | 别担心 我们救你出来 |
[05:14] | Herrmann, grab your jump bag. | 赫尔曼 拿你的急救包来 |
[05:15] | Newhouse, go down, put pressure on that. | 纽豪斯 下去按住 |
[05:18] | Copy. | 收到 |
[05:25] | Cruz, you okay? | 克鲁兹 你没事吧 |
[05:27] | Cruz! | 克鲁兹 |
[05:30] | We’ll get you out. | 我们会救你出来的 |
[05:34] | – What do we got? – We got a whole lot of injuries. | -什么情况 -多人受伤 |
[05:35] | Driver’s not responding. | 司机没反应 |
[05:36] | He’s pinned in there pretty bad. | 他被卡在座位上了 |
[05:39] | Hey, Welch, what’s his name? | 韦尔奇 他叫什么 |
[05:42] | Welch! | 韦尔奇 |
[05:43] | Molina. | 莫利纳 |
[05:44] | Hey, Molina, can you hear me, bud? | 莫利纳 你能听到吗 |
[05:46] | Tell me he’s okay. He’s okay? | 告诉我他没事 他没事吧 |
[05:47] | I can’t find a pulse. Can–reach in there. | 我摸不到脉搏 你来摸摸 |
[05:50] | Ah, okay, I feel something, barely. | 脉搏很微弱 |
[05:52] | We got to get him out of here. | 我们得把他弄出来 |
[06:04] | – You all right? – Easy, man, we got you. | -你没事吧 -放松 我们来救你了 |
[06:06] | Don’t worry about me. Parish has got a busted leg. | 我没事 帕里什的腿断了 |
[06:09] | – The bone showing and everything. – I’ll take care of him, okay? | -骨头都露出来的 -我会救他的 放心 |
[06:11] | Take a seat over here. | 去那边坐下 |
[06:11] | Why don’t you guys learn how to drive? | 你们没学过怎么开车吗 |
[06:13] | I mean, damn, Lieutenant, what the hell? | 该死 副队 搞什么啊 |
[06:14] | – Let’s get out of the way. – No, I’m not going anywhere. | -我们别妨碍救援 -我哪儿也不去 |
[06:16] | Seriously, you look a little pale. | 说真的 你看着有些苍白 |
[06:18] | Come on, take a seat. | 来坐下吧 |
[06:27] | – Slow down! Hey, hey, hey– – I’m fine. | -慢点 -我没事 |
[06:29] | – Hey, slow down. – I’m fine! | -慢点 -我没事 |
[06:32] | Parish, hang in there! | 帕里什 坚持住 |
[06:34] | Parish! | 帕里什 |
[06:42] | – Hey, Gabby. – Matt. | -加比 -马特 |
[06:44] | I’m okay, but we got a lot of guys who need help. | 我没事 但是这里很多人需要救治 |
[06:47] | He’s got a possible broken arm, multiple lacerations. | 他的胳膊可能断了 多处撕裂伤 |
[06:50] | Guy in the back has a broken leg. | 后面那个人腿断了 |
[06:52] | Driver’s unconscious, real bad shape. | 司机不醒人事 情况糟糕 |
[06:54] | Mouch got banged up. | 穆奇受伤了 |
[06:55] | – I’ll go check on Mouch. – All right. | -我去看看穆奇 -好 |
[06:58] | Hey, McFarland, you okay? | 麦克法兰 你没事吧 |
[07:00] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[07:06] | Mouch, what happened? | 穆奇 怎么回事 |
[07:09] | Let me have a look. | 让我看看 |
[07:11] | I can’t see. | 我看不见了 |
[07:12] | Aw, jeez, I c-can’t see! | 天啊 我看不见了 |
[07:14] | I don’t know what happened. He came out of nowhere. | 我不知道怎么回事 他突然就冲出来了 |
[07:17] | Cruz, are you okay? | 克鲁兹 你没事吧 |
[07:18] | Why don’t you sit? | 你坐下来吧 |
[07:26] | Put me to work, Lieutenant. | 让我干活 副队 |
[07:28] | Grab a side. | 抬起一边 |
[07:30] | What about the fire? | 火灾怎么办 |
[07:30] | They’re dispatching more companies. | 他们派别队过去了 |
[07:32] | Don’t worry about the fire. | 不用担心火灾的事 |
[07:37] | We got you, Parish. You’re gonna be okay. | 好了 帕里什 你会没事的 |
[07:44] | Hey, nice driving, genius. | 车开得真好 天才 |
[07:47] | – Hey, man, I– – Hey, Cruz. | -哥们 我… -克鲁兹 |
[07:49] | Now’s not the time. | 现在不合适 |
[08:03] | You got room for one more? | 还能再容纳一个人吗 |
[08:08] | – Oh, my God. – I know, I know. | -天啊 -我知道 我知道 |
[08:11] | What happened? | 怎么回事 |
[08:12] | Oh, real simple. 81 blew the light. | 很简单 81号车闯红灯了 |
[08:15] | We did not blow the light. | 我们没有闯红灯 |
[08:16] | Oh, yeah? Which way does your seat face? | 真的吗 你的座位是朝着哪边的 |
[08:19] | Backwards, but– | 朝着后面 但是… |
[08:20] | – Yeah, so you don’t really know, do you? – Listen– | -你其实是不知道吧 -听着 |
[08:30] | – Casey. – Yeah. | -凯西 -在 |
[08:32] | Are your men okay? | 你手下的人都没事吧 |
[08:34] | All but Mouch. His eye’s messed up. | 除了穆奇都没事 他一只眼睛受伤了 |
[08:36] | Dawson’s taking him to Chicago Med. | 道森在送他去芝加哥医院 |
[08:38] | – Is it serious? – I don’t know. | -严重吗 -我不知道 |
[08:40] | He’s alive. He’s in one piece. | 他还活着 完整无损 |
[08:42] | I’m just thankful for that. | 我就已经很感激了 |
[08:43] | What about Molina? | 莫利纳呢 |
[08:44] | He’s non-responsive, losing blood. | 他人在昏迷流血 |
[08:46] | His legs are crushed. | 他的腿被压住了 |
[08:47] | Cruz… | 克鲁兹 |
[08:50] | What happened? | 怎么回事 |
[08:50] | I don’t know, Chief. They came out of nowhere. | 我不知道 队长 他们突然就冒出来了 |
[08:52] | – Who had the light? – We did. | -谁那边是绿灯 -我们这边 |
[08:54] | You sure? | 你确定吗 |
[08:55] | If it wasn’t green, then it was yellow. | 不是绿灯就是黄灯 |
[08:56] | There’s no way it was red. | 不可能是红灯 |
[08:57] | You don’t know what color it was? | 你不确定交通灯是什么颜色吗 |
[08:59] | Cruz, did you see the light? | 克鲁兹 你看见交通灯了没有 |
[09:01] | I must have. I know I did. | 我肯定看见了 我知道我看见了 |
[09:03] | Chief, it just all happened like that. | 队长 一切突然就那样发生了 |
[09:08] | Watch his arm. You’re too close. | 当心他胳膊 你靠太近了 |
[09:10] | I see his arm. I got it. | 我看到了 没问题 |
[09:12] | All right, Mills, go ahead. | 好了 米尔斯 来吧 |
[09:15] | Mills! | 米尔斯 |
[09:16] | Mills, hey! Mills! | 米尔斯 米尔斯 |
[09:19] | Damn it. What the hell happened, man? | 可恶 怎么回事 兄弟 |
[09:22] | I don’t know, I just– I wasn’t paying attention. | 不知道 我…我没注意吧 |
[09:24] | Capp, you relieve Mills on the roof. | 卡普 你替米尔斯上车顶 |
[09:26] | – Mills, you take a breather. – No, No, I got it. | -米尔斯 你歇口气 -不 我行的 |
[09:27] | – Let’s do it! – Can’t you do anything right? | -行动吧 -你们不能干点正事吗 |
[09:29] | I got a guy dying here! | 我的人都要死了 |
[09:31] | Hey, they’re giving it their all, Welch. | 他们在尽力 韦尔奇 |
[09:33] | We’re trying like hell. | 我们都在拼 |
[09:33] | – That’s my best friend in there. – Yeah, I know. | -车里可是我兄弟 -我知道 |
[09:35] | We’re going to get him out. | 我们会救他出来的 |
[09:40] | Who was driving this one? | 这辆车谁开的 |
[09:41] | Right here, Joe Cruz. | 他 乔·克鲁兹 |
[09:42] | Cruz, you want to step aside with us? | 克鲁兹 过来一下 |
[09:44] | Now? We’re in the middle of a rescue. | 现在吗 我们正在救援 |
[09:45] | It’s okay, Joe. Go with them. | 没事的 乔 去吧 |
[09:51] | All right, Capp, you ready? | 好了 卡普 准备好了吗 |
[09:54] | Go. | 开始 |
[09:55] | Come on! | 加把劲 |
[09:58] | All right, give me a backboard! | 好了 给我副担架 |
[10:00] | Hang in there. Hang in there. | 坚持住 坚持住 |
[10:02] | Come on! | 快 |
[10:05] | Come on, come on, get in there. | 快 放上去 |
[10:07] | Blow, please. | 请吹口气 |
[10:09] | Get in there. Get in there–easy. | 放上去 当心 |
[10:12] | Hang in there, Molina. | 坚持住 莫利纳 |
[10:13] | Hold him up. Hold his head up. | 扶住他 扶住他的头 |
[10:15] | Hold his head up. | 撑住他的头 |
[10:16] | Three, get him in. | 数到三 架他上来 |
[10:18] | Easy. | 当心 |
[10:20] | Watch the back. | 当心后面 |
[10:21] | Jesus Christ. | 天呐 |
[10:31] | You did this, you son of a bitch. | 都怪你 你个混蛋 |
[10:33] | You did this! | 都怪你 |
[10:54] | I guess they were trying | 我猜他们是想 |
[10:54] | to cut across from Michigan, | 从密歇根大街抄近路 |
[10:56] | but they had to know we were coming up Wabash, right? | 但他们明知我们会从沃巴什街走啊 |
[11:00] | Either way, they got to slow down and have a look. | 无论如何 他们都得减速看看周围 |
[11:02] | Everyone knows that. | 是人都知道 |
[11:04] | Unless they had the green. | 除非他们那是绿灯 |
[11:05] | Please. They didn’t have the green. | 得了吧 他们那路才不是绿灯 |
[11:07] | What the hell, Newhouse? | 胳膊肘往哪拐 纽豪斯 |
[11:09] | Are the cops still all over Cruz? | 警察还在盘问克鲁兹吗 |
[11:10] | Yeah, now they’re demanding piss and blood. | 是啊 他们现在都要他的尿样和血样了 |
[11:15] | Standard procedure. | 照章办事罢了 |
[11:19] | Is that Molina’s wife? | 那是莫利纳的妻子吗 |
[11:23] | Just checked him. | 我才看过他 |
[11:31] | Poor kid. | 真可怜 |
[11:34] | Can I see him? | 我能看看他吗 |
[11:41] | You’ve got a lot of debris in there. | 你眼里有不少碎片 |
[11:42] | I’m going to have to clean that out. | 我要把它们清出来 |
[11:43] | But the injury didn’t penetrate the cornea, | 但伤口没有穿透角膜 |
[11:45] | and that tissue heals quickly. | 眼部组织愈合也很快 |
[11:48] | So I’ll be able to see out of that eye? | 所以我这只眼没瞎对吗 |
[11:50] | Vision should be fully restored, yes. | 没错 视力会完全恢复 |
[11:52] | Oh, thank God. | 谢天谢地 |
[11:55] | Okay. | 好的 |
[11:57] | I’m not denying there’s been some bad blood | 我不否认我和韦尔奇副队之间 |
[11:59] | between Lieutenant Welch and myself, | 是有小摩擦 |
[12:01] | but it didn’t play a role in this accident– | 但那不是这次事故的原因 |
[12:03] | not on our end, anyway. | 至少我们这边不是 |
[12:05] | Are you sure that 81 had the right of way? | 你确定81大队没有违章吗 |
[12:07] | I didn’t see the light myself, but I trust Joe Cruz implicitly. | 我没亲眼看见信号灯 但我完全相信乔·克鲁兹 |
[12:11] | Even though he doesn’t remember | 就算他不记得自己 |
[12:12] | seeing the light either? | 看没看信号灯吗 |
[12:13] | If the light was red, | 如果是红灯 |
[12:14] | he’d have come to a controlled stop. | 他肯定会停车的 |
[12:17] | He’s good at his job. | 他是个好司机 |
[12:19] | Here’s the problem, Casey. | 问题在这 凯西 |
[12:20] | The cops still haven’t found a credible eye witnesses. | 警察依然没找到可信的目击者 |
[12:22] | There’s no traffic cam at that intersection. | 那个路口也没有监控摄像 |
[12:24] | And, of the two drivers involved, | 而且 涉案的两名司机 |
[12:26] | one can’t remember what color the light was, | 一个记不清信号灯的颜色 |
[12:28] | and one might not live through the night. | 另一个或许活不过今晚 |
[12:31] | I stand by Joe Cruz. | 我相信乔·克鲁兹 |
[12:36] | That’s all for now. | 先这样吧 |
[12:43] | Wait, wait, sorry, not here. | 等等 抱歉 在这里别这样 |
[12:51] | Good news on Mouch. | 穆奇没事 |
[12:53] | He’s still gonna be able to watch TV with both eyes. | 他还是能用双眼看电视 |
[12:55] | Good. That’s really good. | 真好 太好了 |
[12:57] | I’m going to check in on him. | 我去看看他 |
[13:17] | Okay, everyone from 51… let’s move out. | 好了 51大队的各位 我们走吧 |
[13:21] | Nothing more we can do here. | 这里没我们的事了 |
[13:32] | – Hey. – Hey, what’s up? | -等等 -怎么了 |
[13:34] | Pretty nasty spill you had back there. | 你那跤摔得挺狠啊 |
[13:35] | What happened? | 怎么回事 |
[13:37] | Yeah, just got sloppy, I guess. | 我猜是大意了吧 |
[13:39] | You don’t get sloppy, Mills. | 你可不会大意 米尔斯 |
[13:41] | It’s nothing, I, um… I’m getting dizzy. | 没事的 我…我就是头晕 |
[13:44] | Since when? | 什么时候开始的 |
[13:46] | Since the building collapse, I guess. | 应该是从那次建筑事故后吧 |
[13:48] | It’s all those pain meds for my leg. | 可能是因为吃治腿疼的止痛药吃的 |
[13:49] | It’s just taking a while to go away. | 吃完药后要过一会儿才会好 |
[13:53] | Go see a doctor. | 去看看医生吧 |
[13:55] | Yeah, I will if doesn’t clear up soon– | 好 如果近期再出现晕眩的话 |
[13:56] | Before next shift. | 下个班之前去看 |
[14:19] | We should have a spare truck here from the shop pretty soon. | 应该很快就会有空闲的车过来了 |
[14:22] | That old beast with the bad clutch? | 那辆离合器坏掉的旧车吗 |
[14:26] | We gonna get anybody to fill in for Mouch? | 我们得找个人填补穆奇的位置 |
[14:28] | I’m rehiring the whole crew. | 我要整顿一下全队 |
[14:31] | You guys are done with your shift. | 你们这个班就到这儿吧 |
[14:33] | Chief, that’s not necessary. | 队长 没这个必要 |
[14:35] | You’ve been rattled. | 你们也受惊了 |
[14:38] | Go home and rest. | 回去休息吧 |
[15:06] | I’ve seen a lot worse. | 我看过很多比你更惨的 |
[15:08] | You’re lucky you didn’t break that leg again. | 你很走运 腿没再摔断一次 |
[15:11] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[15:12] | I’ll just be more careful, huh? | 我会更小心的 |
[15:14] | I understand that you, uh… | 我听说你… |
[15:16] | reached out to your dad’s family. | 联系了你父亲的家人 |
[15:22] | I know Newhouse didn’t go | 我知道纽豪斯 |
[15:23] | shooting off his mouth about that, | 是个守口如瓶的人 |
[15:25] | so my mom must have called you, | 所以一定是我妈妈打电话告诉的你 |
[15:27] | asked you to get involved. | 要你介入 |
[15:28] | Yeah, I ran into her in the bank. | 是啊 我在银行碰到她的 |
[15:31] | Either way, um… | 无论如何 |
[15:34] | You can tell her that I’m over it, | 你可以告诉她我不会再找了 |
[15:35] | that it was just a passing interest. | 我那就是一时兴起而已 |
[15:37] | Yeah, I told her I thought it was a great idea. | 我告诉她我认为你去找他们很好 |
[15:41] | See, your dad, he always talked a lot about his family, and… | 你父亲 他经常谈起他的家人… |
[15:46] | he wanted to patch things up. | 他想跟他们和好的 |
[15:51] | Why didn’t he? | 那他为什么没有 |
[15:53] | Something always came up, | 总是有事耽搁 |
[15:56] | always some reason not to take the hard road. | 他总是给自己找理由 |
[16:00] | But I know that he regretted it. | 但我知道他很后悔 |
[16:02] | He died with that hanging over him. | 他带着遗憾死去 |
[16:04] | He wanted his children to know where they came from. | 他想让自己的孩子知道自己的身世 |
[16:11] | You know what? I think I found out | 我想我已经知道 |
[16:13] | all that I need to know. | 我需要知道的事了 |
[16:17] | Peter. | 彼得 |
[16:18] | Um… pardon me, Chief. | 打扰一下 队长 |
[16:20] | Chief Tiberg is here to see you. | 泰伯队长来了 他想见你 |
[16:25] | Thank you, Connie. | 谢谢你 康妮 |
[16:34] | Do I have clearance to hug you now? | 我现在可以毫无顾忌地抱你了吗 |
[16:36] | You do. | 当然 |
[16:40] | Man, when that mayday came through… | 天哪 我听到求救消息的时候… |
[16:44] | I know. | 我知道 |
[16:47] | But I’m okay. | 但我没事 |
[16:51] | Boden’s sending you guys home, huh? | 博登让你们下班的吗 |
[16:53] | Yeah. He looks out for his people. | 嗯 他很关心自己的下属 |
[16:58] | In fact, maybe you should sit down for this. | 有件事 你还是坐下听我说吧 |
[17:05] | So, uh… | 那个… |
[17:10] | Boden and I have been talking about | 博登跟我谈过了 |
[17:12] | making you our candidate on Truck 81. | 要把你调到81号云梯车上来 |
[17:16] | He’s willing to turn a blind eye to our relationship. | 他愿意无视我们之间的关系 |
[17:19] | So if this is something you’re interested in– | 所以如果你有兴趣… |
[17:20] | Yeah–yes. | 好啊 好 |
[17:22] | Yes, absolutely yes. | 好啊 当然有兴趣 |
[17:25] | Okay, well, great. | 好吧 很好 |
[17:30] | Ambulance 61. Chest pains. | 61号救护车 胸口痛 |
[17:32] | Polk and Clinton. | 波尔克路和克林顿路口 |
[17:33] | We can talk about the details later. | 我们一会再详谈 |
[17:35] | This–this is amazing. | 这太棒了 |
[17:45] | We should take turns standing watch for Molina. | 我们应该轮流照顾莫利纳 |
[17:48] | Make sure somebody from 81 is at the hospital at all times. | 时时保证有81云梯车的人留在医院 |
[17:51] | All right. I’ll go straight there, | 好的 如果有人能替我的班 |
[17:52] | if someone can relieve me tonight. | 我就直接过去 |
[17:53] | Cruz and I are going to run down to Roseland, | 我和克鲁兹要去罗斯兰德 |
[17:55] | take a look at that old hot dog truck. | 看看那辆旧的热狗餐车 |
[17:57] | But then we’ll swing by. | 但之后我们会过去看看的 |
[17:58] | Casey, Cruz… | 凯西 克鲁兹 |
[18:04] | Over here now. | 过来 |
[18:12] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[18:17] | I thought there was no traffic camera at 24th and Wabash. | 不是说24街和沃巴什那没摄像头吗 |
[18:20] | This is four blocks south. | 这是南边四个街区外的 |
[18:21] | And there’s 81 racing through a red light, | 81云梯车冲过了一个红灯 |
[18:23] | 30 seconds before the collision. | 30秒后发生了碰撞 |
[18:27] | That was a controlled stop. | 我们停车了 |
[18:29] | Controlled stop, my ass. | 停了才怪 |
[18:30] | You blew that light at 20 miles an hour, at least. | 你们通过那个路口时速度起码有20英里 |
[18:33] | Chief, everybody breaks the controlled stop rule. | 队长 大家都不遵守路口停车规则 |
[18:35] | – You pretty much have to. – That’s your defense? | -你必须这么做 -这就是你的解释 |
[18:37] | “All the kids are doing it”? | “所有人都这样” |
[18:40] | Chief, you want to back me up here? | 队长你不帮我说说话吗 |
[18:41] | I would stop talking now, Joe. | 如果是我 我会闭嘴 乔 |
[18:46] | We were on our way to a fire. | 我们当时正赶去救火 |
[18:47] | If we made a controlled stop at every light, there– | 如果我们每个路口都要停 那么… |
[18:49] | Then Molina would be back at his firehouse | 那么莫利纳就会安然无恙地回来 |
[18:51] | instead of on life support. | 而不是挣扎死亡线上 |
[18:54] | Cruz, you should talk to your union rep | 克鲁兹 在你开口之前 |
[18:56] | before you say another word. | 你应该先找你的工会代表谈谈 |
[18:58] | Better yet, a criminal lawyer. | 最好是刑事律师 |
[19:01] | If Molina can’t pull out of this, | 如果莫利纳挺不过去 |
[19:03] | you’re looking at manslaughter charges. | 你将受到过失杀人的指控 |
[19:24] | How was the rest of shift? | 班上后来怎样了 |
[19:26] | More restful than your evening, from the looks of it. | 看起来比你的夜晚还要平静 |
[19:30] | How’s Cruz? | 克鲁兹怎么样了 |
[19:32] | He’s a tough guy, but, man… | 他很坚强 可是… |
[19:35] | This isn’t fair. | 这不公平 |
[19:37] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[19:40] | Listen, um…I realize that I was pretty quick | 对了 我知道昨天我们谈到… |
[19:44] | to respond yesterday about joining 81. | 加入81号云梯车时我马上就答应了 |
[19:47] | You were excited. | 你当时很激动 |
[19:48] | Yeah, I still am. | 现在也一样 |
[19:51] | But I also get that maybe there needs to be | 不过我也知道 也许这件事 |
[19:54] | more of a conversation. | 还得再好好商量 |
[19:56] | There’s a lot to it, that’s for sure. | 确实很复杂 |
[19:58] | We’re not actually gonna be able to get married, huh? | 加入的话我们肯定结不了婚吧 |
[20:00] | As long as I’m working under you? | 只要我在你手下工作 |
[20:03] | Well, we’d have to put the wedding on hold, | 结婚肯定得先搁置一下 |
[20:05] | at least until you’ve completed your first year as candidate. | 至少得等你当后备队员满一年之后 |
[20:08] | Then you’d have to transfer to another shift or company. | 然后你的轮班时间和工作地点会有调整 |
[20:14] | This would really affect us, | 我们肯定会受影响 |
[20:16] | professionally and personally. | 不论是工作还是感情 |
[20:19] | And I feel bad because I’m the one who benefits. | 我觉得很不好 因为我是受益方 |
[20:21] | We’d both get something out of it. | 对我也有好处的 |
[20:25] | You’d be willing to put me in harm’s way? | 你愿意让我面对危险吗 |
[20:28] | I’d assign you any task I think you’re capable of. | 我会把你能够胜任的工作交给你 |
[20:31] | And if I stepped out of line, you’d discipline me? | 如果我做错事 你会处罚我吗 |
[20:35] | With great enthusiasm. | 乐意之至 |
[20:40] | If you didn’t think this was a good idea, | 如果你觉得这样不好 |
[20:43] | would you tell me? | 还会告诉我吗 |
[20:44] | Of course. | 当然 |
[20:51] | Everyone’s meeting at the hospital. | 大家要去医院碰头 |
[20:53] | Yeah, we should go. | 我们也去吧 |
[21:00] | What’s the upshot on that hot dog truck? | 热狗餐车的事怎么样了 |
[21:02] | Oh, guy sold it before we could get there. | 我们赶到之前 他就卖掉了 |
[21:05] | I was busy arranging a sit-down | 我当时正忙着安排 |
[21:06] | between Cruz and a criminal lawyer friend of my brother’s. | 克鲁兹和我兄弟的一位刑事律师朋友见面 |
[21:09] | That’s probably a smart move. | 可能确实需要早作安排 |
[21:11] | Except Cruz never showed up. | 可是克鲁兹根本没出现 |
[21:12] | I don’t need a lawyer. I didn’t do anything wrong. | 我不需要律师 我没犯错 |
[21:19] | What’s the word? | 情况如何 |
[21:22] | Molina’s out of surgery, | 莫利纳手术结束了 |
[21:23] | but they’re keeping him under due to brain swelling. | 但是因为脑肿胀 还在观察期 |
[21:25] | It doesn’t look good. | 情况不太乐观 |
[21:27] | Damn. | 该死 |
[21:30] | Hey, I’ll be right back. | 我过去一下 |
[21:39] | – Lieutenant Welch. – Yeah? | -韦尔奇副队 -怎么 |
[21:44] | I just wanted to let you know | 我只是想跟你说 |
[21:46] | that I feel awful about the accident. | 车祸的事我也很难过 |
[21:48] | Yeah, I should hope so. | 但愿如此 |
[21:54] | Okay, look, I just came by to say | 好吧 我过来只是想看看 |
[21:55] | if there’s anything that I can do for Molina’s people, | 有没有什么能够帮忙的 对莫利纳的家人 |
[21:57] | – or for you and your guys– – Sure, there is. | -对你或者你们消防队 -当然有 |
[21:59] | Get your eyes checked. | 去检查下你的眼睛吧 |
[22:04] | You know what? | 你知道吗 |
[22:06] | I feel for Molina. | 莫利纳的事我很遗憾 |
[22:07] | I do. | 真的 |
[22:08] | But this wasn’t my fault. | 可这不是我的错 |
[22:10] | Molina is ten times the firefighter you are. | 作为消防员莫利纳比你强多了 |
[22:13] | Hey, come on. | 行了 |
[22:15] | – I didn’t do anything wrong. – Hey, hey. | -不是我的错 -好了 |
[22:17] | I’m sick and tired of getting the stink-eye | 我受不了了 不管我去哪 |
[22:18] | – everywhere I go! – I know. | -总有人摆臭脸 -我知道 |
[22:19] | C’mon, guys, why hash this out now? | 行了 各位 吵闹有什么用 |
[22:22] | Let’s let the white shirts handle this. | 让局里上面的人来处理吧 |
[22:24] | Just keep that bald-headed douche away from me, | 你让那个光头小子离我远点 |
[22:25] | or I’ll put him in a coma. | 不然我也把他揍昏迷 |
[22:27] | – Welch. – Joe. | -韦尔奇 -乔 |
[22:28] | We’re all here for the same reason. | 我们来这里的原因是一样的 |
[22:31] | We want Molina home, safe and sound, | 我们都希望莫利纳能够安全回家 |
[22:33] | and then God willing, | 愿上帝保佑 |
[22:35] | be back on the job as soon as possible. | 让他能尽快继续工作 |
[22:37] | Back on the job? The guy could be brain dead. | 继续工作 他可能会脑瘫 |
[22:39] | All right. | 好吧 |
[22:41] | Look, what are you guys doing for his family? | 听我说 你们打算为他家人做什么 |
[22:45] | You got anything planned? | 有什么计划吗 |
[22:48] | We’re still figuring that out. | 还没想好 |
[22:51] | Let me offer up Molly’s. | 我愿意把莫利酒吧开放出来 |
[22:53] | We’ll host a thing, both houses. | 举办一次活动 两个队都参加 |
[22:56] | You guys in? | 你们来吗 |
[23:00] | Is he gonna be there? | 他会去吗 |
[23:03] | Everybody’s invited. | 谁来都欢迎 |
[23:05] | You want to help Molina out or not? | 你想不想帮帮莫利纳 |
[23:08] | Of course. | 当然想 |
[23:15] | Listen, you should go. | 你还是先走吧 |
[23:18] | What? No. | 什么 不行 |
[23:20] | I got every right to be here. | 我完全有权利留下 |
[23:21] | – I leave now, I look guilty. – No. | -我要是走了不更像有罪一样了吗 -不 |
[23:24] | You look like the bigger man. | 这样会显得你有胸怀 |
[23:30] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[23:43] | Sorry, Lieutenant. | 抱歉 副队 |
[23:46] | Everybody’s inside. | 大家都在里面 |
[23:47] | I know. | 我知道 |
[23:54] | So what are you doing out here? | 那你为什么会在这里 |
[23:58] | Molina wake up yet? | 莫利纳醒了吗 |
[24:07] | I can’t do another funeral for a line-of-duty death, man. | 我不想再参加因公殉职人员的葬礼了 |
[24:09] | I just can’t. | 我做不到 |
[24:20] | Yeah, I hear that. | 我明白 |
[24:41] | All right, now just keep your eyes open. | 行了 眼睛睁大点 |
[24:43] | Okay. | 好的 |
[24:47] | And hold this position. | 保持这个姿势 |
[24:50] | Still holding, still holding. | 继续保持 继续保持 |
[24:55] | And there it is. | 就是这样 |
[24:56] | You feel that? | 你感觉到了吗 |
[24:57] | Yeah. | 感觉到了 |
[24:58] | All right. | 好了 |
[25:01] | Now, that eye movement is called nystagmus, | 这种眼动叫眼球震颤 |
[25:03] | and what it tells me is | 这表明 |
[25:05] | you’ve got benign paroxysmal positional vertigo: BPPV. | 你得了良性阵发性位置性眩晕 |
[25:09] | Yeah, that’s what I thought. | 我也是这么想的 |
[25:10] | I’ve been trying all those rehabilitation exercises– | 我一直在做康复训练 |
[25:13] | the… the Epley Maneuver and a couple others– | 那个 那个埃普利机动法和一些别的东西 |
[25:17] | for the last month or so. | 大概做了一个月 |
[25:17] | Still no improvement in your equilibrium? | 还是没有提高你的平衡力吗 |
[25:19] | No. | 没有 |
[25:20] | The vestibular organs in your right ear | 你右耳的前庭器官 |
[25:22] | probably suffered blast trauma in the building collapse. | 可能在建筑坍塌中遭受了爆炸创伤 |
[25:26] | I guess we were so focused on your leg, we didn’t notice. | 我想可能是我们太过关注你的腿而忽略了 |
[25:28] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[25:29] | Well, now that we know, what do we do? | 现在知道了病症 我们该怎么办 |
[25:35] | The main thing I need you to understand is | 你最需要理解的就是 |
[25:39] | I can’t clear you for squad duty. | 我不能让你继续回救援队上班了 |
[25:49] | Dr. Bachman, come on. | 巴克曼医生 不是吧 |
[25:54] | I just got back to work. | 我才刚刚回去工作 |
[25:57] | What about medication? | 药物治疗不行吗 |
[25:57] | That’ll only mask the symptoms. | 那只能掩盖病状 |
[26:00] | I still can’t let you climb ladders | 还是不能让你爬梯 |
[26:01] | or do rope work or scuba dive. | 吊索或者潜水 |
[26:06] | What the hell do I do? I mean… | 那我能干什么 |
[26:08] | You’re just telling me that I’m done. | 你是说我完了吗 |
[26:09] | Peter, this condition is mild. | 彼得 你的病情很轻微 |
[26:11] | There are lots of careers you could still perform. | 还是有很多工作你能胜任 |
[26:14] | Yeah, just not this one. | 是啊 就是不能做消防员 |
[26:18] | I’m a firefighter, okay? | 我是个消防员 好吗 |
[26:21] | And if I’m not that, then what am I? | 如果我不能做消防员了 那我是什么 |
[26:39] | You were right, Cruz. | 你说得对 克鲁兹 |
[26:40] | They gave us the old beast with the bad clutch. | 他们给了我们一辆离合器很烂的老家伙 |
[26:44] | I think they did it to punish us. | 我觉得他们这样就是想惩罚我们 |
[26:47] | Ugh, this thing is a bitch to drive. | 这东西非常难开 |
[26:50] | Yeah, well, uh… about that, um… | 是啊 关于这个… |
[26:54] | Your driving privileges have been suspended, | 你在调查期间 |
[26:57] | pending the investigation. | 暂时不能开车了 |
[26:59] | Otis, you’re driving for now. | 奥蒂斯 暂时由你开 |
[27:02] | Seriously? | 真的吗 |
[27:08] | This is a total crock, dude. | 这太荒谬了 哥们 |
[27:12] | Don’t worry — it’s all going to work itself out. | 别着急 船到桥头自然直 |
[27:15] | Hey, Joe… Molina’s going to make it. | 乔 莫利纳会撑过去的 |
[27:18] | Somebody’s gonna come forward, testify you had the light. | 会有人站出来证明 你没有闯红灯 |
[27:23] | Oh, boy, look here! | 天呐 看那边 |
[27:28] | – Hey, boys. – Mr. Mouch. | -小伙子们 -穆奇先生 |
[27:30] | Why aren’t you home resting? | 你怎么不在家休息 |
[27:31] | I need to be around my brothers. | 我得跟我的兄弟们在一起啊 |
[27:34] | Ow. How’s your peeper? | 你的眼睛怎么样 |
[27:36] | Well, you know, | 这个嘛 |
[27:37] | I’m, uh, dealing with a fairly serious corneal abrasion, | 我的眼睛是严重的角膜擦伤 |
[27:42] | and all that that entails, so… | 还有那些个并发症 所以 |
[27:45] | What does that entail? | 什么并发症 |
[27:48] | Eyedrops, mainly. | 主要是得滴眼药水 |
[27:56] | Hey, Chief. | 队长 |
[27:56] | Is Mills out sick or something? | 米尔斯请病假了还是什么 |
[27:58] | I’m missing a man. | 我少了个人 |
[27:58] | You haven’t spoken to him? | 你还没有跟他聊过吗 |
[28:02] | He left me a message or two the other day. | 他那天给我留了一两条留言 |
[28:04] | I guess I forgot to call him. | 我忘了给他回电了 |
[28:06] | Severide, when you go off shift lately, | 西弗莱德 你最近下班之后 |
[28:08] | you go into a 48-hour black hole. | 都会失联四十八小时 |
[28:09] | Why is that? | 为什么 |
[28:12] | Chief, I’m just trying to find Mills. | 队长 我就是想找米尔斯 |
[28:14] | Peter Mills failed his medical examination, | 彼得·米尔斯没有通过健康检查 |
[28:16] | and he is off squad. | 他要离开救援队了 |
[28:24] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[28:25] | Maybe you should reach out to him. | 也许你该跟他联系一下 |
[28:28] | Right, yeah. Absolutely. | 好的 一定 |
[28:37] | Hey, this is Pete. Leave a message. | 我是彼得 请留言 |
[28:39] | Mills, hey, it’s Severide. | 米尔斯 我是西弗莱德 |
[28:41] | Boden told me the news. Um… | 博登跟我说了 |
[28:45] | Must’ve been something wrong with my phone. | 我的手机肯定出问题了 |
[28:46] | I didn’t see your messages until now. | 我刚刚才看到你的留言 |
[28:48] | Anyway, uh, give me a call. | 不管怎样 给我回电 |
[28:57] | Hey, Chief. | 队长 |
[29:02] | Casey told me what you were willing to do on my behalf. | 凯西跟我说了你愿意帮我 |
[29:04] | Yeah, well, I was appreciative | 我很感激 |
[29:06] | of what you did for me and for this house. | 你为我和这个消防队所做的一切 |
[29:07] | Oh, yeah, of course. | 那没什么 |
[29:09] | But I know how you feel about officers and firefighters commingling, | 但我知道你对副队和消防员恋情的想法 |
[29:13] | and I just want to let you know that Casey and I… | 我想让你知道凯西和我… |
[29:16] | we get it. | 我们了解 |
[29:17] | – The job comes first. – Right. | -工作是第一位的 -好的 |
[29:20] | And we acknowledge that this kind of arrangement | 我们知道这种安排 |
[29:22] | could put a lot of pressure on us, | 会让我们有很大压力 |
[29:23] | but I feel confident that we can deal with it. | 但我有信心 我们能处理好 |
[29:30] | We’re taking this very seriously. | 我们对此很严肃 |
[29:33] | Good to hear. | 那就好 |
[29:35] | You tell me what you decide. | 告诉我你的决定就好 |
[29:40] | Okay, will do, Chief, thanks. | 好的 队长 谢谢 |
[29:47] | So our beer distributor | 我们的啤酒供应商 |
[29:48] | is going to donate a couple kegs of beer, | 会捐赠几桶啤酒 |
[29:50] | and my cousin Mikey is gonna loan us a P.A. system, | 我的堂兄麦克会借我们一台扩音器 |
[29:53] | which, knowing Mikey, is gonna be a karaoke machine. | 我了解麦克 所以知道那就像卡拉OK机器一样 |
[29:56] | It’s your funeral, Christopher. | 这么惨啊 克里斯托弗 |
[29:58] | Trudy! | 特鲁迪 |
[29:59] | No, no, don’t you get up. | 不不 不用起身 |
[30:01] | How are you, hon? | 亲爱的 好点没 |
[30:03] | Eh, you know. | 你知道的啦 |
[30:06] | – Are those brownies? – I’m sorry. | -那是布朗尼饼干吗 -不好意思 |
[30:07] | Were you blinded in one eye? | 你也瞎了一只眼吗 |
[30:10] | Do you want to put your feet up, hon? | 亲爱的 把脚放上来吧 |
[30:11] | – I do. – Hey, uh, mustache, | -好 -小胡子 |
[30:13] | you want to get him a pillow? | 给他拿一个枕头吧 |
[30:15] | Hey, hey, hey, get back here! | 快坐回来 |
[30:16] | You think this fundraiser is going to plan itself? | 你们觉得募捐会会自己策划好吗 |
[30:19] | Oh, for that poor fireman? | 为那个可怜的消防员募捐吗 |
[30:21] | Hey, you know who throws a great party? Atwater. | 你知道谁策划派对超棒的吗 阿特沃特 |
[30:23] | You want me to tell him you guys need a hand? | 需要我告诉他你们需要帮忙吗 |
[30:25] | Yeah we already talked to him. | 我们已经和他谈过了 |
[30:26] | – He’s busy. – He’ll be there. | -他很忙 -他会去的 |
[30:28] | Yo, pillow? | 枕头呢 |
[30:30] | Isn’t she great? | 她真是贴心啊 |
[30:31] | Mouch, Cruz… Newhouse wants you. | 穆奇 克鲁兹 纽豪斯找你们 |
[30:44] | Ask, and you shall receive. | 只需开口就会如愿 |
[30:48] | Where’d this come from? | 这从哪儿弄来的 |
[30:49] | Guy I met during a thing. | 我遇见的一个人弄来的 |
[30:51] | That’s not an explanation. | 等于没说 |
[30:53] | Is that a bullet hole? | 这是弹洞吗 |
[30:55] | Yeah, well, I can throw in a can of Bondo. | 我可以拿一罐邦度修好 |
[30:58] | Newhouse, who owns this thing? | 纽豪斯 这是谁的车 |
[31:01] | Say the word, and you do. | 想要的话就是你的了 |
[31:03] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[31:04] | For how much? | 多少钱 |
[31:06] | Let’s say, 20% of Molly’s II. | 莫利酒吧分店20%的股份 |
[31:13] | You want to be a partner? | 你想当合伙人吗 |
[31:24] | That’s Leonard Mills, in the wheelchair. | 轮椅上的就是莱纳德·米尔斯 |
[31:29] | What’s wrong with him? Is he sick? | 他怎么了 病了吗 |
[31:31] | Yes, he’s stage four. | 对 癌症晚期 |
[31:39] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[31:48] | Excuse me, Leonard Mills? | 请问是莱纳德·米尔斯吗 |
[31:50] | I already told the other one, I’m not hungry. | 我已经说过了 我不饿 |
[32:01] | You’re not an orderly. | 你不是这儿的工作人员 |
[32:07] | No. | 对 |
[32:08] | No, I’m not. | 我不是 |
[32:12] | You’re a fireman. | 你是消防员 |
[32:28] | You look just like your mother. | 你跟你妈妈真像 |
[32:32] | Yeah, you’re damn right I do. | 没错 我们确实很像 |
[32:39] | So I guess I’m your grandfather. | 我是你爷爷吧 |
[32:44] | I guess so. | 是吧 |
[33:00] | Peter… | 彼得 |
[33:04] | Peter… | 彼得 |
[33:11] | I sure am glad to know you. | 见到你太好了 |
[33:32] | I mean, he trotted out the usual excuses, you know? | 他说的都是些老道理 |
[33:35] | “Times were different, blah, blah, blah.” | “当时时代不同什么的” |
[33:39] | Whatever. | 管他呢 |
[33:42] | I saw a lot of my father in him. | 我在他身上看到了爸爸的影子 |
[33:46] | He asked me if I was a firefighter like dad. | 他问我是不是跟爸爸一样是个优秀的消防员 |
[33:48] | I couldn’t bring myself to admit the truth, | 但我不愿承认 |
[33:50] | that…I’m not anymore. | 我已经不再是了 |
[33:54] | Mills, I don’t get how this thing is ending your career. | 米尔斯 我不懂这怎么会结束你的职业生涯 |
[33:57] | I mean, it’s not keeping you off the basketball court, right? | 你不是还可以打篮球吗 |
[34:01] | It’s fine as long as I’m upright. | 我站直是没有问题 |
[34:04] | But firefighting is out of the question. | 但做消防工作是不可能了 |
[34:06] | So there’s no chance that | 那没可能 |
[34:07] | this thing could clear up someday? | 以后某一天会恢复吗 |
[34:11] | Yeah, someday. | 也许以后会吧 |
[34:14] | Newhouse, when I was a kid, | 纽豪斯 我小时候 |
[34:16] | I used to think it was okay to say | 就觉得自己以后有一天 |
[34:17] | that I’m gonna be a firefighter someday. | 会成为消防员是没问题的 |
[34:21] | I ain’t a kid anymore. | 但我已经不是小孩了 |
[34:22] | You know, this is my life’s calling, | 我觉得这是命数 |
[34:23] | and it’s just… flushed down the drain. | 我的梦想…已经破灭了 |
[34:28] | What the hell’s that even mean? | 你这是什么话 |
[34:29] | I don’t think you understand. | 我觉得你不懂 |
[34:30] | My dad was a firefighter– | 我爸以前是个消防员 |
[34:31] | Your dad lived his life, right? | 你爸爸过的是他的人生 对吧 |
[34:34] | Now you’re living yours. | 现在你要过好你的人生 |
[34:35] | Hell, I get it. | 我懂了 |
[34:37] | It’s a fine thing to honor your pops by filling his shoes, | 为了纪念爸爸去穿他的鞋固然不错 |
[34:39] | but if those shoes don’t fit, | 但如果鞋子不合脚 |
[34:43] | it doesn’t mean you have to go through life barefoot. | 也不意味着这一生你要赤脚而行 |
[34:50] | Hey, where does Herrmann want this thing? | 赫尔曼想把这东西放哪儿 |
[34:54] | Up here by the door. | 靠在门边上 |
[35:01] | Okay. | 好啦 |
[35:03] | – I guess we’re done here? – Yeah. | -搞定了吗 -是的 |
[35:05] | I’ll see you later, right? | 回头见 好吧 |
[35:08] | Yeah, maybe. | 好 或许吧 |
[35:10] | Aren’t you coming to the fundraiser? | 募捐会你不来吗 |
[35:13] | You didn’t even want me at the hospital. | 你当时都不想看到我在医院 |
[35:15] | That was different. | 那不一样 |
[35:17] | Really? What’s changed? | 是吗 是什么不一样了 |
[35:19] | Well, a few days have passed. | 都已经过去好几天了嘛 |
[35:20] | Your drug tests came back clean. | 药检显示你没问题 |
[35:22] | I’m still getting a bunch of sideways looks, Casey. | 但现在还是有人对我投来异样的目光 凯西 |
[35:25] | I don’t want to deal with it. | 我不想这样 |
[35:26] | To hell with them. | 去他们的 |
[35:28] | We all know you didn’t do anything. | 我们都知道事情不怪你 |
[35:31] | Do you know that? ‘Cause I don’t. | 你知道吗 我都不知道了 |
[35:34] | I keep replaying it over and over in my head. | 我一遍一遍地自己回想 |
[35:36] | What color was the light? | 信号灯是什么颜色 |
[35:38] | Did I check the cross traffic? But I don’t know. | 我检查交叉车流了吗 但是我不知道 |
[35:39] | Cruz, listen to me. | 克鲁兹 听我说 |
[35:43] | Welch thinks you screwed up. | 韦尔奇觉得是你的问题 |
[35:45] | Who cares? | 可谁管他啊 |
[35:46] | He doesn’t know you. | 他又不了解你 |
[35:47] | But everybody at 51 does. | 但是51大队的人了解你啊 |
[35:49] | None of us have doubted you for a single second, all right? | 我们从没有人对你有一丝怀疑 知道吗 |
[35:53] | So don’t you dare start doubting yourself. | 所以你不许对自己产生任何怀疑 |
[36:07] | Thanks, man. | 谢谢 老兄 |
[36:09] | Whoa, $20 cover tonight. | 进场要二十块 |
[36:12] | I already paid. | 我已经付钱了 |
[36:13] | I just stepped out to feed the meter. | 我就出去付停车费了而已 |
[36:15] | – Is that right? – I already paid! | -是吗 -我真付过钱了 |
[36:18] | Come on… | 拜托… |
[36:20] | – What’s up, man? – You’re good, bro. | -来了 老兄 -你好 兄弟 |
[36:22] | Thank you, man. | 谢了 老兄 |
[36:27] | Hey, Mouch. | 穆奇 |
[36:29] | Come here. | 过来 |
[36:34] | I got some bad news for you guys. | 我有个不好的消息告诉大家 |
[36:35] | Oh, no, what? | 不会吧 什么事 |
[36:42] | Casey and I… | 我和凯西… |
[36:45] | We’re splitting up. | 我们要分手了 |
[36:46] | What? | 什么 |
[36:47] | Get out of here. | 开什么玩笑 |
[36:50] | Yeah. But, um, | 真的 但是 |
[36:53] | on the bright side, | 往好处想 |
[36:54] | I’m free to join you on Truck 81. | 我可以加入81号云梯队了 |
[36:57] | Yeah-ha-ha! | 太棒了 |
[37:06] | I know this could be tricky, but it’ll be worth the trouble. | 我知道这件事不好办 但是也值了 |
[37:12] | You’re the best lieutenant I’ve ever seen. | 你是我见过的最棒的副队长 |
[37:14] | And you’re going to make me into a better firefighter | 在你的手下你会让我成为一个 |
[37:15] | more than anyone else could. | 更优秀的消防员 |
[37:17] | Hell, yes, I am. | 当然了 |
[37:21] | Hey, to Gabby Dawson. | 大家敬加比·道森 |
[37:23] | Welcome to Truck 81, baby! | 欢迎加入81号云梯队 宝贝 |
[37:31] | Hey, uh, listen up, everybody. | 大家注意一下 |
[37:34] | I just got off the phone with chief Boden, | 我刚跟博登队长通完电话 |
[37:36] | who’s at Chicago Med right now, | 他现在在芝加哥医院 |
[37:38] | and I’m happy to report that Jason Molina | 很高兴地告诉大家杰森·莫利纳 |
[37:43] | is awake and talking with the doctors. | 现在已经醒了 并且在跟医生说话 |
[37:47] | But, um, he’s got a long recovery ahead of him, | 但是他还有很长的康复之路要走 |
[37:50] | and his family’s counting on us for the help. | 他的家人还在指望我们的帮助呢 |
[37:53] | So keep that money coming in, all right? | 所以大家继续出钱出力吧 |
[38:22] | Chief. | 队长 |
[38:23] | We heard Molina was awake. | 我们听说莫利纳醒了 |
[38:26] | Got a little something for him. | 就给他带了点东西来 |
[38:27] | Yeah, he’s up. | 对 他醒了 |
[38:28] | And he’s come clean. | 他已经全招了 |
[38:32] | He says lieutenant Welch gave him the nod. | 他说是韦尔奇副队朝他点头示意的 |
[38:36] | A signal Molina understood to mean, | 对他的点头莫利纳理解的是 |
[38:38] | “Beat 81 to the scene, come hell or high water.” | “无论如何 都要好好给81队点颜色看看” |
[38:42] | Molina and Welch are taking the heat for this one. | 这件事莫利纳和韦尔奇要负全部责任 |
[38:46] | You’re off the hook, Cruz. | 你没事了 克鲁兹 |
[39:01] | Casey, while we have Chief Tiberg, | 凯西 现在刚好泰伯队长在 |
[39:04] | do you have an answer on Dawson? | 道森的事你决定了吗 |
[39:08] | Uh, yeah, yeah. | 对 决定了 |
[39:10] | We’d like to have Gabriela Dawson on Truck 81. | 我们81云梯队愿意收下加布里埃拉·道森 |
[39:14] | Dawson? | 道森 |
[39:16] | I thought there was some reason you didn’t want to do that. | 我还以为你们因为什么不想要她呢 |
[39:19] | Personal issues. It’s resolved now. | 个人问题而已 都解决了 |
[39:24] | Great. The spot’s hers. | 那就好 那职位就给她吧 |
[39:40] | Chief. Quick question: if Dawson’s moving over to truck, | 队长 问一下 如果道森转去了云梯队 |
[39:45] | that means there’s an opening for a paramedic, correct? | 是不是说医疗队有空缺了 |
[39:49] | Correct. | 对 |
[39:52] | Correct. | 是的 |
[40:00] | Molina… | 莫利纳 |
[40:06] | How are you feeling? | 感觉如何 |
[40:08] | I’m hanging in there. | 我能撑住 |
[40:11] | This is Daniela, my wife. | 这是我妻子丹尼埃拉 |
[40:13] | Dani, this is lieutenant Casey, of Truck 81. | 丹尼 这是81号云梯队的凯西副队 |
[40:18] | Welch and I got the two houses together. | 这是我和韦尔奇动员两个消防队一起筹的 |
[40:21] | Hopefully this is enough to get you by till Jason’s on his feet. | 希望这个可以帮你直到杰森恢复 |
[40:24] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[40:27] | He will be, too. You watch. | 他会恢复的 你们瞧好吧 |
[40:39] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[40:41] | We heard about your statement. | 我们听说你都交待了 |
[40:43] | Took balls. | 那需要很大的勇气 |
[40:44] | Yeah. But we reap what we sow, right? | 是 但是自己做的事要自己承担 对吧 |
[40:55] | So they say. | 确实如此 |