时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Celia, look at me. | 茜丽娅 看着我 |
[00:04] | Trust me when I say we are here to help you. | 相信我 我们是来帮你的 |
[00:07] | – Two, three… – Attagirl. | -二 三 -好样的 |
[00:09] | – Thank you, Son. – You’re welcome, Pop. | -谢谢你 儿子 -不客气 爸 |
[00:10] | It was everything I wanted and more. | 一切比我想象中的还要好 |
[00:12] | Pop? | 爸 |
[00:18] | Maybe it’s time to put yourself back on the market. | 你可能是时候再找个女朋友了 |
[00:20] | I think you’re right. | 我想你说得对 |
[00:23] | I’m just getting out of a relationship. | 我刚走出一段关系 |
[00:25] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[00:52] | Making your getaway? | 想偷偷溜走吗 |
[00:53] | I’m on shift today. | 我今天上班 |
[00:56] | Didn’t I tell you? | 我没告诉你吗 |
[00:57] | I don’t think so. | 好像没有 |
[00:59] | But, you know, we haven’t really done | 但话说回来 昨天晚上 |
[01:00] | that much talking since we left the bar the other night. | 离开酒吧之后我们好像就没什么机会说话 |
[01:03] | Yeah, I guess not. | 我想是的 |
[01:05] | I mean, what do we know about each other, really, | 说起来 我们两个之间 |
[01:09] | when it comes down to it? | 到底互相了解多少呢 |
[01:10] | Well, let’s see. | 我想想 |
[01:12] | Your name is Krystal. | 你叫克丽丝托 |
[01:16] | Gwen? Beth! Beth! | 还是格温 贝丝 贝丝 |
[01:18] | Beth. Your name is Beth. | 贝丝 你叫贝丝 |
[01:21] | And you’re a hell of a lot of fun, Beth. | 你是个很有趣的人 贝丝 |
[01:24] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[01:25] | What else? | 还有什么 |
[01:27] | Uh, let’s see. | 我想想 |
[01:28] | You own an Ansel Adams. | 你有一幅安塞尔·亚当斯的作品 |
[01:30] | 20 bucks at IKEA. | 宜家买的 二十块 |
[01:33] | And you smoke Cuban cigars? | 你还抽古巴雪茄 |
[01:35] | Those belong to my ex. | 那是我前夫的 |
[01:38] | Sign the papers tomorrow, and then it’s official. | 明天签完字 我们就正式离婚了 |
[01:42] | Whose idea was it? | 谁提出来的 |
[01:43] | Mine. | 我 |
[01:45] | We got along fine, but, uh, | 我们一直处得挺好 |
[01:48] | but his career hit the skids, and… | 但然后他事业受挫 |
[01:51] | he became bitter and vicious. | 他就开始变得尖酸刻薄 |
[01:54] | How come your thing fell apart? | 你又是怎么分手的 |
[01:57] | Just…bad timing. | 时机不合适 |
[02:01] | So it’s agreed. | 那就这么说好了 |
[02:03] | We are both fresh out of serious relationships, | 我们都刚走出一段认真的关系 |
[02:06] | looking to have some fun… | 如今只是想寻点开心 |
[02:07] | – Mmm? – Fool around… | -还有呢 -及时行乐 |
[02:09] | Go on a cross-country crime spree. | 做一对跨国雌雄大盗 |
[02:11] | Absolutely. | 没问题 |
[02:22] | I’m glad I got to spend some time with my father… | 很高兴我能跟父亲度过最后的日子 |
[02:26] | and he got to know all of you. | 他也有机会认识你们 |
[02:29] | Right now, I’m gonna take advantage of some unused furlough | 如今我准备利用之前积攒的休假 |
[02:31] | and wrap up my father’s affairs. | 来处理我父亲的后事 |
[02:33] | Uh, don’t forget, Chief, | 别忘了 队长 |
[02:34] | you’re also entitled to paternity leave. | 你还可以休产假 |
[02:36] | I will be taking furlough, Mouch. | 我休自己的假就行 穆奇 |
[02:39] | And a lot of it. | 我假多着呢 |
[02:41] | I know you’ll all be fine without me. | 我不在的期间相信你们都没问题的 |
[02:43] | Battalion Chief Pat Pridgen will fill in the void. | 帕特·普利根队长将会暂代我的工作 |
[02:46] | Treat him right. | 对他好点 |
[02:47] | His own house, 17, was closed last year | 他的17大队去年被关了 |
[02:48] | by our old friend Ms. McLeod. | 拜我们的老朋友麦克劳德女士所赐 |
[02:52] | Aw, come on. McLeod wasn’t all bad… | 麦克劳德也没有这么坏 |
[02:56] | as soulless assassins go. | 比冷血杀手好那么一点吧 |
[02:59] | Don’t worry about 51, Chief. | 不用担心51队 队长 |
[03:02] | I’ll take good care of it in your absence. | 你不在的时候我会好好照看它的 |
[03:06] | I’m terribly sorry for your loss. | 你父亲的事我很遗憾 |
[03:09] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[03:15] | Take as much time as you need, Chief. | 想休多久都行 队长 |
[03:17] | Yeah, you earned it. | 没错 这是你应得的 |
[03:19] | Gonna miss you like hell, Chief. | 我们会想你的 队长 |
[03:20] | And I’m gonna miss you too. | 我也会想你们的 |
[03:23] | Well… some of you. | 至少你们当中的一部分人 |
[03:27] | Hey, Chief. Squad’s still shorthanded. | 队长 救援队还缺人 |
[03:29] | We getting anyone to sub for Newhouse? | 会有人来暂代纽豪斯的工作吗 |
[03:31] | Talk to Chief Pridgen about that. | 去问普利根队长 |
[03:32] | It’s in his hands now. | 现在归他管了 |
[03:36] | See you when I see you. | 咱们回头见 |
[03:38] | He’ll be back in a week. | 他一周后就会回来 |
[03:40] | He’ll be back next shift. | 我猜他下一轮班就会回来 |
[03:43] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[03:46] | Oh, you gotta be kidding me. | 你一定是在逗我吧 |
[03:48] | What the hell is he doing here? | 他来这里干什么 |
[03:51] | What’s the matter, Welch? You lost? | 怎么了 韦尔奇 迷路了吗 |
[03:53] | I’m good. | 我好得很 |
[03:56] | I caught a relief assignment to Squad 3. | 我顶了3号救援队的职位空缺 |
[03:58] | Looks like I’ll be working here at 51 for a while. | 看来我要在51大队待上一阵子了 |
[04:15] | Welch’s own driver almost died in that crash. | 韦尔奇他们队的司机差点死于那场车祸 |
[04:18] | And he was perfectly willing to let Joe Cruz take the fall, | 而他却让乔·克鲁兹背黑锅 |
[04:20] | when in fact he was the one who ordered his men | 事实上是他命令手下 |
[04:22] | to beat 81 to the scene. | 抢在81云梯车前到达现场 |
[04:23] | Welch has paid for his mistake. | 韦尔奇已经受到了应得的处罚 |
[04:25] | He’s been stripped of his rank– | 他被降级了… |
[04:27] | This isn’t just about the crash, Chief. | 不仅是那场车祸 队长 |
[04:29] | There’s a lot of things leading up to this. | 之前我们就有很多过节 |
[04:30] | Welch is a pigheaded, misogynistic– | 韦尔奇这人一意孤行 性别歧视… |
[04:32] | Do I get a chance to talk? | 能让我说句话吗 |
[04:35] | I’m just trying to give you the whole story | 我只想让你了解所有事情经过 |
[04:37] | before you cram him down our throats. | 免得你不由分说就将他留下 |
[04:38] | Gabby. | 加比 |
[04:40] | Are you the officer in charge of Squad 3? | 你是3号救援队的老大吗 |
[04:42] | No, but I– | 不是 但我… |
[04:43] | You? | 是你吗 |
[04:46] | Lieutenant Severide is in charge of Squad 3. | 西弗莱德副队主管3号救援队 |
[04:48] | Oh! That’s right. | 没错 是了 |
[04:51] | Lieutenant, do you have any personal conflicts with Welch? | 副队 你跟韦尔奇有任何个人恩怨吗 |
[04:54] | Not directly, no, but I don’t like the guy. | 没有直接冲突 但我不喜欢这人 |
[04:56] | Is he a bad firefighter? | 他不是个称职的消防员吗 |
[04:57] | Well, I can’t speak for that, but like Dawson was saying– | 也不能这么说 但是像道森说的 |
[04:59] | Well, I can. | 我能 |
[05:01] | He’s a terrific firefighter. He doesn’t suffer fools. | 他是个很棒的消防员 他不忍受傻逼 |
[05:04] | Maybe that doesn’t make him pleasant company, | 也许他不是个讨喜的同事 |
[05:06] | but he’s got heart. | 但他很善良 |
[05:07] | I’m pinned down in a flashover, | 我在处理一起闪燃案 |
[05:09] | I want Tommy Welch coming to get me. | 我想要汤米·韦尔奇来找我 |
[05:10] | – Yeah, well, I’d rather burn– – Dawson. | -我宁愿烧… -道森 |
[05:13] | Relief assignments are not a popularity contest. | 找顶缺人员可不是人气大比拼 |
[05:16] | So you better learn to get along with Welch. | 你们最好学会跟韦尔奇处好关系 |
[05:19] | Anything else I can help you with? | 你们还有什么事吗 |
[05:22] | No, Chief. Thanks for hearing us out. | 没了 队长 多谢你听我们说这些 |
[05:37] | You empty the pot, you gotta make a new one. | 你倒空了咖啡壶 就得再煮一壶 |
[05:39] | House rules. | 这里的规矩 |
[05:42] | All right. | 好吧 |
[05:46] | How’s your boy Molina? | 莫利纳怎么样了 |
[05:47] | Oh, yeah, he’s up and about. | 他好转了 能下床走动了 |
[05:50] | Hey, your eye’s looking good. | 你眼睛看起来康复得不错啊 |
[05:52] | It’s getting there, getting there. | 还行吧 还行吧 |
[05:54] | I hope you’re not expecting a big, warm 51 welcome, | 希望你没指望51消防队对你热烈欢迎 |
[05:57] | ’cause, you know, we’re not exactly thrilled to have you here. | 因为你来其实我们并不高兴 |
[05:59] | No, that’s okay. All right? | 没关系 好吗 |
[06:01] | I’m not here for the conversation. | 我不是来聊天的 |
[06:02] | I’m here to do a job. | 而是来工作的 |
[06:03] | You don’t have to like it. | 你没必要喜欢 |
[06:07] | Don’t worry about Welch. | 别担心韦尔奇 |
[06:08] | All right? I’ll keep him on a short leash. | 好吗 我会盯紧一点 |
[06:09] | Appreciate that. | 谢谢 |
[06:11] | And look. If you want to make him scrape | 听着 如果你想要他 |
[06:12] | the gunk out of the trench drains on the apparatus floor, | 刮掉车库里排水沟的泥巴 |
[06:15] | who am I to stop you? | 我绝不阻止你 |
[06:17] | Where the hell have you been past couple of nights? | 你前几晚都去哪里了 |
[06:19] | I never saw you come home. | 我没见你回家 |
[06:20] | You and Dawson? | 你和道森 |
[06:24] | Do you remember the woman I was talking to | 记得那天晚上在莫利酒吧 |
[06:26] | the other night at Molly’s? | 跟我说话的女人吗 |
[06:27] | Yeah, kind of hard to forget. | 记得 很难忘记 |
[06:29] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[06:31] | You’ve been with her this whole time? | 你一直都跟她在一起吗 |
[06:37] | What have you done with Matt Casey? | 原来的马特·凯西去哪里了 |
[06:38] | Oh, get out of here. | 少来啦 |
[06:40] | I deserve a little fun, get my mind off things. | 我也该找点乐子 分散注意力 |
[06:42] | Yeah, of course you do. | 当然啦 |
[06:43] | – Good for you. – Yeah. | -真不错 -是啊 |
[06:53] | How’s it going, Dawson? | 怎么样 道森 |
[06:55] | I just wanted to tell you | 我只是想告诉你 |
[06:57] | that whatever agreement that you and Casey had with Chief Boden, | 不管你和凯西跟博登队长有什么协议 |
[07:01] | you don’t have to worry about me blowing your cover to Pridgen. | 你都没必要担心我去普利根那里揭发你 |
[07:04] | Casey and I aren’t together anymore. | 我和凯西已经分手了 |
[07:05] | Fine, I can play along with that. | 好 我可以跟你们演 |
[07:08] | I’m not lying. Why would– | 我没有撒谎 我为什么… |
[07:13] | You know what? | 知道吗 |
[07:14] | Welcome to 51. | 欢迎来到51号消防队 |
[07:27] | I don’t know if you remember me, but– | 我不知道你是否记得我 但是 |
[07:28] | Oh, my God. Celia! | 天啊 茜丽娅 |
[07:31] | Oh, I almost didn’t recognize you | 你的肋骨里没卡着钢筋 |
[07:32] | without the rebar stuck in your ribs. | 我差点没认出你 |
[07:35] | – How are you? – I’m really good, yeah. | -你好吗 -挺好的 |
[07:38] | The stitches are already out. | 已经拆线了 |
[07:42] | Here, I– I made this for you | 这是我给你做的 |
[07:44] | as, like, a “Thank you.” | 是一份致谢礼物 |
[07:45] | It’s beautiful. I love it. | 真美 我喜欢 |
[07:48] | I just wanted to say I really appreciate you rescuing me, | 我只是想说 谢谢你救我 |
[07:53] | and what I did was really stupid. | 我当时真是太蠢了 |
[07:56] | Like, epically stupid. It’s not who I am. | 超级蠢 我不是那种人 |
[07:58] | Hey, I was a teenager once. You make mistakes. | 谁没年轻过 犯错是正常的 |
[08:01] | The trick is learning from ’em so you don’t make ’em again. | 只要能从中学到教训 不要再次犯错 |
[08:04] | You must have caught a lot of hell from your parents, huh? | 你父母对你一定很严厉吧 |
[08:07] | It’s just my mom, and she doesn’t really care. | 就我妈妈在我身边 她也不怎么关心 |
[08:10] | She–she doesn’t care that you smoked pot laced with PCP? | 她不介意你抽大麻和迷幻药吗 |
[08:13] | She was way more pissed I lost my guitar | 她更生气的是我在路上 |
[08:15] | somewhere along the way. | 弄丢了吉他 |
[08:16] | – Your guitar? – Yeah. | -你的吉他 -是啊 |
[08:18] | Halfway decent solid-top acoustic. | 还算高档的实木吉他 |
[08:20] | I must have set it down somewhere when I was out of my mind. | 一定是我嗑嗨时把它放在哪里了 |
[08:23] | Now she refuses to help me get a new one. | 现在她拒绝帮我买把新的 |
[08:28] | Truck 81, Squad 3, Ambulance 61. | 81号云梯车 3号抢险车 61号救护车 |
[08:30] | Person trapped. 2600 West Fullerton. | 有人被困 西富勒顿街2600号 |
[08:32] | Uh, I gotta run. | 我得走了 |
[08:34] | Uh, hey, give me your number. | 告诉我你的号码 |
[08:36] | – We can text. – Okay. | -我们可以发短信 -好啊 |
[08:39] | – Ready? – Yeah. | -准备好了吗 -好了 |
[08:44] | Okay. So good to see you. | 好 见到你真好 |
[08:47] | Bye. | 拜拜 |
[09:13] | – What are we looking at? – Don’t know yet. | -什么情况 -还不知道 |
[09:15] | Somebody call for help? | 有人报警了吗 |
[09:16] | Not up here. In back. | 没在这里 在后面 |
[09:18] | His name is Jerry and he’s caught in the pinsetter. | 他叫杰瑞 被困在保龄球木瓶排列器里了 |
[09:20] | – He’s caught in the what? – The pinsetter, lane 9. | -什么东西 -九号道的保龄球木瓶排列器 |
[09:28] | Hey, Capp, get a toolbox in here now. | 卡普 马上拿个工具箱来 |
[09:30] | – Copy that, Lieutenant. – How do we get to him? | -收到 副队 -怎么靠近他 |
[09:32] | Through the maintenance area in back–I can show you. | 通过后面的维修区 我可以带你们去 |
[09:34] | Everybody follow her. | 大家都跟她走 |
[09:35] | No, no, we should keep some eyes out front. | 不不 我们该留几个人在前面看着 |
[09:37] | Casey, Brett, come with me. | 凯西 布莱特 跟我走 |
[09:40] | Does he make a habit of ignoring his battalion chief? | 他是不是经常无视大队长 |
[09:46] | You guys get back. Get off the lane. | 你们后退 不要踩在球道上 |
[09:50] | 81, we need a K-12 with bolt-cutters right away. | 81号云梯车 我们马上需要无齿锯和断线钳 |
[09:53] | Comin’ in. | 这就来 |
[09:57] | Hey, Jerry, can you hear me, bud? | 杰瑞 你能听到吗 |
[09:58] | – Yeah. It hurts! – Yeah, I know, okay? | -能 好疼 -我知道 |
[10:00] | Just sit tight. | 你撑住 |
[10:01] | We’re gonna get you out of there. | 我们会救你出来的 |
[10:09] | What you doing, bud? You trying to steal pins? | 你在干什么 想偷木瓶吗 |
[10:11] | The pinsetter arm is jammed! I’m stuck good! | 保龄球木瓶排列器的臂部卡住了 我被困住了 |
[10:18] | All right, this is lane 9. | 好的 这就是9号道 |
[10:28] | Capp, go around through the back door over there! | 卡普 从那边的后门走 |
[10:31] | You got it. | 没问题 |
[10:43] | Cruz. | 克鲁兹 |
[10:53] | – Capp, are you there? – Yeah! | -卡普 你到了吗 -到了 |
[10:55] | I’m here, Severide! | 我在这了 西弗莱德 |
[10:56] | Hand me the biggest flathead you got. | 把最大的平头螺丝刀给我 |
[11:08] | Hey, Jerry, can you wiggle your fingers? | 杰瑞 你能动一动手指吗 |
[11:10] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[11:12] | Like, barely. | 很勉强 |
[11:14] | He’s diaphoretic, going into shock. | 他在大量出汗 快休克了 |
[11:17] | Hey, what about this shaft? | 这条轴呢 |
[11:19] | If you cut it, the levers should separate. | 只要割断 整个轴承都会散掉 |
[11:21] | Okay, well, I’m gonna need a saw. | 好的 我需要一把锯子 |
[11:24] | All right. | 好的 |
[11:25] | Hey, who’s outside? Otis? | 谁还在外面 奥蒂斯 |
[11:27] | Yeah. | 怎么了 |
[11:28] | Otis, we need a reciprocating saw, now. | 奥蒂斯 我们现在需要一把橫切长锯 |
[11:30] | On my way. | 马上去拿 |
[11:32] | I’m not getting a radial pulse. | 我摸不到桡动脉脉搏 |
[11:35] | No blood flow to the limb. | 这条胳膊血液不流通了 |
[11:36] | All right, well, we’re going as fast as we can here. | 好 我们要尽快行动 |
[11:39] | Hey, let’s hurry up with that saw! | 快点把锯子送过去 |
[11:41] | Watch your step. | 小心点 |
[11:46] | All right, Jerry, hang in there, bud, all right? | 杰瑞 坚持住 伙计 |
[11:47] | You’re just gonna feel a little buzz, okay? | 你可能会感到有些震动 |
[12:01] | Hang on, bud. | 坚持住 伙计 |
[12:13] | – All right! – Pull. | -好了 -拉 |
[12:21] | All right, let’s go, let’s go. | 好了 咱们走 咱们走 |
[12:27] | Okay, everybody, let’s wrap it up! | 伙计们 收工 |
[12:37] | Oh, hey, you okay there, Zvone–uh– | 你没事吧 兹沃… |
[12:41] | How do you pronounce his name? | 他的名字怎么读来着 |
[12:42] | – Otis. – You okay there, Otis? | -奥蒂斯 -你没事吧 奥蒂斯 |
[12:49] | Stay off that thing! They wax the lanes! | 别走那边 地板上了蜡 |
[12:55] | What, has this guy never gone bowling before? | 这家伙从来没打过保龄球吗 |
[12:59] | Come on, little buddy! Come on! | 过来 小家伙 过来 |
[13:01] | Don’t give up hope! We’re all pulling for ya! | 不要放弃希望 我们为你加油 |
[13:03] | Come on! | 过来 |
[13:05] | Look at this guy. | 瞧瞧他 |
[13:12] | I knew you had it in you! | 我知道你可以的 |
[13:16] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[13:17] | Ohh… okay, folks. | 好了 伙计们 |
[13:19] | Think we all learned a valuable lesson here today. | 我想我们今天都上了宝贵的一课 |
[13:22] | Keep your heads out of the gutter. | 不要把头塞到槽里去 |
[13:28] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[13:38] | Hey. What’s going on? | 喂 怎么回事 |
[13:40] | Yeah, we just left the hospital. | 是啊 我们刚离开医院 |
[13:42] | Looks like the guy is gonna keep his arm. | 看起来那家伙手臂保住了 |
[13:45] | Oh, man, I can’t believe we missed that. | 我们竟然错过了那一幕 |
[13:50] | Yo, uh, hold–wait, hang on. Let me tell Brett. | 等等 让我告诉布莱特 |
[13:52] | Um, Otis slipped in the bowling lane and fell right on his ass. | 奥蒂斯在保龄球道上摔了个狗啃泥 |
[13:57] | You know how they wax the floors? | 地板上都打了蜡呢 |
[13:58] | Cool. Um, will you wait just a minute? | 是啊 你能等一会吗 |
[14:01] | I’m gonna go price out a guitar. | 我去问问吉他的价钱 |
[14:30] | You can do that wherever. You can just take it– | 什么地方都可以 只要… |
[14:32] | Lieutenant Severide, a moment? | 西弗莱德副队 能说句话吗 |
[14:35] | Chief. | 队长 |
[14:42] | That was, uh, quick, clear thinking | 刚才的救援你反应很快 |
[14:44] | you exhibited back there. | 思路很清晰 |
[14:46] | I like that you aren’t afraid to push back on an order | 我喜欢你在紧急情况之下 |
[14:49] | when the situation calls for it. | 不惧违抗命令 |
[14:54] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[14:54] | CFD could use more officers like you. | 消防局就需要你这样的消防员 |
[15:03] | You didn’t get hurt, did you, buddy? | 你没受伤吧 伙计 |
[15:06] | Otis. Everyone calls me Otis. | 我叫奥蒂斯 大家都叫我奥蒂斯 |
[15:08] | No, you kidding me? | 你在开玩笑吗 |
[15:10] | From now on, your name’s Gutter Ball. | 从现在开始 就叫你保龄球了 |
[15:15] | Cut him some slack, Chief. | 饶了他吧 队长 |
[15:17] | Could have happened to any of us. | 任何人都有可能会那样 |
[15:19] | He’s lucky he lost his footing | 他应该为只是摔倒在 |
[15:20] | on a bowling alley and not pitched roof, Lieutenant. | 保龄球道上而不是屋顶斜坡上而庆幸 副队 |
[15:23] | Screw-up’s a screw-up. | 搞砸了就是搞砸了 |
[15:30] | Nickname is basically a term of endearment, Otis. | 绰号也算是一种示好嘛 奥蒂斯 |
[15:35] | “Otis” already is a nickname. | 奥蒂斯已经是绰号了 |
[15:38] | Oh, yeah. | 是哦 |
[15:46] | Beth? | 贝丝 |
[15:48] | – Hey. – Matt? Hey. | -你好 -马特 你好 |
[15:50] | How’d you know where to find me? | 你怎么知道我在这里 |
[15:51] | I didn’t think I mentioned what house I worked out of. | 我记得我没告诉你在哪上班啊 |
[15:53] | I actually wasn’t looking for you. | 我其实不是来找你的 |
[15:55] | I’m here meeting my ex-husband. | 我是来找我的前夫 |
[15:56] | We’re, um, finalizing today. | 我们 今天要正式离婚了 |
[16:03] | Uh, your… ex works here at 51? | 你前夫在51号消防队工作吗 |
[16:08] | Yep. | 是啊 |
[16:18] | So we’re really going through with this, huh, Beth? | 我们真的要这样吗 贝丝 |
[16:29] | Fine. Let’s get it over with. | 好吧 那咱们快点解决吧 |
[16:44] | Pat Pridgen? | 帕特·普利根 |
[16:45] | You’re married to Battalion Chief Pat Pridgen? | 你是大队长帕特·普利根的妻子 |
[16:48] | – Not anymore. – Beth… | -以后不再是了 -贝丝 |
[16:53] | How did we spend 48 hours together | 为什么我们整整在一起两天 |
[16:56] | without making that connection? | 还不知道有这层关系 |
[16:57] | Well, I certainly wasn’t hiding anything from you. | 我当然不是想隐瞒你了 |
[17:00] | Point taken, but, obviously, | 我知道 但是显然 |
[17:03] | we need to nip this in the bud right now. | 我们现在得防患于未然 |
[17:06] | – I thought we were having fun. – We were. | -我还以为我们一起很开心呢 -没错 |
[17:07] | We’re also racing headlong toward disaster. | 而且我们也离危险越来越近 |
[17:10] | – Pat and I are divorced. – So what? | -帕特和我都离婚了 -那又怎么样 |
[17:13] | He’s obviously still carrying a torch for you. | 他显然对你还有感觉 |
[17:15] | Well, it doesn’t matter. I’m a free woman. | 那无所谓 我现在是自由身了 |
[17:17] | But I’m not a free man. I work for him. | 但我不是 我是他的下属 |
[17:20] | He finds out I’m sleeping with his ex-wife, | 要是他发现我和他前妻搞在一起 |
[17:22] | he’ll end my career. | 他肯定不会放过我 |
[17:23] | Well, then let’s not tell him, okay? | 那咱们不告诉他 行吗 |
[17:26] | – Beth! – Matt! | -贝丝 -马特 |
[17:29] | – Come on. – I can keep a secret. Can’t you? | -别这样 -我能保守秘密 你呢 |
[17:45] | So I talked to Angie from Chicago Med. | 我跟芝加哥医院的安吉聊了 |
[17:47] | She was on shift the night | 那晚她当班 |
[17:48] | Celia’s mother came to pick her up. | 茜丽娅的妈妈来接她出院的 |
[17:50] | Way more worried about the hospital bills | 相比起她女儿的情况 |
[17:52] | than her daughter’s condition. | 她更关心医院账单 |
[17:53] | She actually tried to stop the doctor | 她居然还想阻止医生 |
[17:55] | from treating Celia. | 帮茜丽娅治疗 |
[17:57] | There have been ongoing issues with family services, | 她们之间还有家庭矛盾 |
[18:00] | and anyway, that’s the story behind this. | 总之 这就是这吉他背后的故事 |
[18:05] | Oh, yeah, that’s busted again. | 是的 那个又坏了 |
[18:08] | I already called the landlord twice. | 我已经打房东两次电话了 |
[18:13] | I could ask Casey to come fix it. | 我可以让凯西来修 |
[18:18] | Dawson, you gotta be strong. | 道森 你要坚强 |
[18:21] | Separation is exactly what you guys need. | 你俩必须要分开一下 |
[18:24] | Yeah, I’m not so sure. | 是吗 我可不确定 |
[18:25] | Harrison and I dated for years, | 哈里森和我在一起那么多年 |
[18:28] | and I could never see our relationship | 可是直到他离开我才 |
[18:29] | for what it really was until he left. | 看清楚我们的的关系 |
[18:33] | So stop dwelling on Casey for a while. | 别再纠结凯西了 |
[18:39] | You could go on a date. | 你可以去约个会嘛 |
[18:47] | *The itsy bitsy spider* | *那只小蜘蛛* |
[18:50] | *ran…something something* | *跑去了那啥啥* |
[18:53] | *Ah-na-na-na na-na-na-na* | *啊啦啦啦啦啦* |
[18:57] | Oh! Oh…okay. | 来了 |
[19:02] | – Thank God! – Hey, hey, easy now! | -谢天谢地 -悠着点 |
[19:05] | Save some of that energy for the game! | 留点力气打游戏去 |
[19:07] | Hey, Chief. | 你好 队长 |
[19:08] | Boy, am I glad to see you. | 天啊 你来太好了 |
[19:10] | Hey, Chief, what games you got? | 队长 你有什么游戏啊 |
[19:12] | Luke, do not touch that computer, all right? | 卢克 别碰那电脑 好吗 |
[19:15] | We’re not gonna– | 我们可不… |
[19:16] | Okay, you know what? | 好了 你们猜怎么着 |
[19:18] | Let’s all go downstairs! Come on! | 都下楼去吧 |
[19:20] | Get downstairs. Watch TV. | 下去吧 去看电视 |
[19:23] | I give up! | 我不管你们了 |
[19:24] | Um, I watched a dozen videos. | 我看了一堆视频 |
[19:26] | I know I got the swaddling thing down, | 我知道我已经裹紧他了 |
[19:28] | but the baby kept on crying. | 但他还是哭 |
[19:30] | All right. | 好吧 |
[19:32] | – Yeah. – Yeah? | -是的 -是吗 |
[19:34] | Oh, yeah. Aw… | 好的 |
[19:38] | What are you doing? Look, it’s too dirty down there. | 你在干什么 地上多脏啊 |
[19:40] | – We haven’t vacuumed in days. – He’ll live. I promise. | -我们好久没吸尘了 -他死不了 我保证 |
[19:47] | Hmm. You’re a genius at this. | 你真是会哄孩子 |
[19:54] | Tell Cindy. | 跟辛迪说去吧 |
[19:57] | How’s it going at the firehouse? | 消防队里如何 |
[19:58] | Eh, there’s a little sand in the gears | 韦尔奇这个害群之马 |
[20:00] | what with Welch coming in. | 跑过来了 |
[20:03] | Welch? | 韦尔奇吗 |
[20:03] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[20:05] | Pridgen brought in Welch to sub for Newhouse. | 普利根借调来韦尔奇补纽豪斯的缺 |
[20:08] | Tommy Welch is in my firehouse? | 汤米·韦尔奇在我的消防队里吗 |
[20:11] | You didn’t call me over here for parenting advice, did you? | 你喊我来不是教你带孩子的 是不是 |
[20:17] | Donna won’t let me wrap up my father’s affairs. | 堂娜不让我处理我爸的后事 |
[20:19] | She took over the whole damn operation. | 什么都要听她的 |
[20:21] | Left me here with a little one | 把孩子丢给我 |
[20:22] | like I’m some kind of a wet nurse. | 好像我是奶妈一样 |
[20:23] | I’m a fire chief, Herrmann. | 我是消防队队长 赫尔曼 |
[20:25] | I’m a leader of men. | 是个领袖 |
[20:28] | Tommy Welch is in my firehouse? | 汤米·韦尔奇在我的消防队里吗 |
[20:30] | All right, you know what? | 行了 你知道吗 |
[20:31] | Forget I said anything, all right? | 当我什么都没说 好吗 |
[20:32] | It’s not your problem, all right? | 这不关你的事 |
[20:35] | We can handle it. | 我们能处理 |
[20:41] | Is that a pocketknife on that key ring? | 你钥匙环上是有把军刀吗 |
[20:44] | He’ll never get that thing open. | 他打不开的啦 |
[20:46] | Those tiny fingers? | 那小手哪有劲 |
[20:55] | Hey, buddy. | 你好 伙计 |
[20:56] | Hey. | 你好 |
[20:59] | Takes five hours to break up with someone? | 跟人分手要五个小时吗 |
[21:01] | Wasn’t five hours. | 才没五个小时 |
[21:07] | You slept with her, didn’t you? | 你又睡了她 是不是 |
[21:09] | Casey, what the hell are you thinking? | 凯西 你在想什么呢 |
[21:11] | They’re divorced. | 他们离婚了 |
[21:12] | Yeah, I’ll try to remind Pridgen of that | 等他喊所有人从起火大楼里撤退 |
[21:14] | when he orders everyone to pull back | 单留你的时候 |
[21:15] | and leaves you inside a burning building. | 我会试着提醒他的 |
[21:17] | You gotta end this thing now before he finds out. | 你得赶紧收手 别让他发现 |
[21:22] | Really. | 真的 |
[21:24] | What? What is so funny? | 干什么 笑什么 |
[21:27] | You know you’re in trouble when even Kelly Severide | 连凯利·西弗莱德都觉得你做得过了 |
[21:29] | thinks you’re behaving recklessly. | 那就是真有麻烦了 |
[21:30] | Hey, man, I never slept with a chief’s wife. | 老兄 我可没睡过队长的妻子 |
[21:33] | Ex-wife. | 前妻 |
[21:45] | Hey, Gabby. | 你好 加比 |
[21:53] | Again, I’m really sorry about this. | 再跟你说一次不好意思 |
[21:54] | It’s just the water is only coming out of the faucet, | 只是水光从龙头里流出来 |
[21:56] | not the sprayer, and Sunday rates for a plumber– | 喷头没水 周末请水管工的价格… |
[21:59] | I mean… | 我是说… |
[22:00] | Really, it’s not a big deal. | 真的 没关系 |
[22:04] | Hey, I like your place. | 你房子真不错 |
[22:06] | Oh, thanks. Yeah, well– | 谢谢 反正… |
[22:08] | I mean, it’s Brett’s place really, but…yeah. | 老实说这是布莱特的房子 不过 谢谢 |
[22:12] | She went to get you a six-pack. | 她去给你买啤酒了 |
[22:14] | It’s the least we could do. | 算是我们的心意 |
[22:15] | I’m telling you, this is a simple fix. | 我说了 小事一桩 |
[22:19] | All right. | 好了 |
[22:23] | Damn it! | 可恶 |
[22:25] | It’s a simple fix. | 小事一桩 |
[22:27] | A child could do it. | 连小孩子都会修 |
[22:28] | Well, I’m not a plumber by trade. | 我又不是专业水管工 |
[22:30] | Oh, yeah, you don’t say. | 还用说吗 |
[22:32] | Oh, hey, hey, hey. | 好好好 |
[22:34] | Okay, I’m sorry. It’s just that was– | 对不起啦 只是那真的… |
[22:35] | that was funny. | 好好笑 |
[22:36] | That was funny. You can’t deny it. | 很好笑 你也得承认 |
[22:37] | I’m gonna get you a towel. | 我去帮你拿个毛巾 |
[22:46] | A highball is whiskey, ginger ale, and lemon. | 高球杯鸡尾酒就是威士忌 姜汁汽水加柠檬 |
[22:49] | Everybody knows that. | 人人都知道 |
[22:50] | Technically speaking, it’s any spirit served with a mixer. | 严格说来 烈酒加汽水都是的 |
[22:53] | Gin and tonic, rum and coke, what have you. | 金汤力 自由古巴 随你配 |
[22:56] | Please. | 别吹了 |
[22:57] | Hey, let’s ask our local mixologist. | 咱们问问咱们的调酒专家吧 |
[22:59] | – Herrmann… – He will not know. | -赫尔曼 -他才不知道 |
[23:01] | What’s a highball? | 高球杯鸡尾酒是什么 |
[23:02] | Not to be confused with a gutter ball. | 可别跟保龄球搞混了 |
[23:08] | You know what, Capp? | 你猜怎么着 卡普 |
[23:10] | How about you and me, we go outside? | 不如我们两个 出去练练吧 |
[23:12] | Touchy. | 玻璃心啊 |
[23:13] | Come on. | 走啊 |
[23:14] | Hey, he’s just ribbing you, Otis. Take it easy. | 他就是闹着玩的 奥蒂斯 别激动 |
[23:16] | No, no. I’m not gonna take it easy. | 不 我就要激动 |
[23:18] | Can you guys imagine Chief Boden | 博登队长有这样 |
[23:20] | ever treating any of us like that? | 对待过我们中的谁吗 |
[23:22] | Huh? Mocking us? | 嘲笑我们 |
[23:24] | Humiliating us? I’m asking you! | 羞辱我们 我问你们话呢 |
[23:27] | Whoa. No, all right? Boden would never do that | 没有 好吗 博登不会这样的 |
[23:30] | No! Of course not. | 对 没错 |
[23:32] | Boden’s a leader. He inspires us. | 博登是个领袖 他鼓励我们 |
[23:36] | Not like Pridgen though. | 不像普利根那东西 |
[23:37] | That guy’s a douche. | 他就是个混蛋 |
[23:42] | And the next guy who calls me | 谁再叫我”保龄球” |
[23:43] | a gutter ball is gonna lose some teeth. | 看我不打掉他的牙 |
[24:13] | Sylvie! Hi. | 希尔薇 你好 |
[24:16] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[24:17] | Where did this come from? | 这从哪来的 |
[24:18] | I hope it’s okay. | 希望你不介意 |
[24:19] | The guy at the store said it was a good one. | 店里的人说这是把好琴 |
[24:21] | It’s nicer than the one I lost. | 这比我丢的那把要好 |
[24:24] | You bought this for me? | 你买给我的吗 |
[24:25] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[24:27] | Uh, Mom, this is Sylvie. | 妈妈 这是希尔薇 |
[24:28] | She’s the paramedic who saved me. | 是救我的那个医护人员 |
[24:31] | This is my mom, Sharon. | 这是我妈妈 莎伦 |
[24:33] | Hi, Sharon. | 你好 莎伦 |
[24:35] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[24:36] | Uh, well, I know Celia lost her guitar that day, | 我知道茜利娅那天丢了自己的吉他 |
[24:38] | and I was driving by a pawn shop on Clark | 我开车路过克拉克街一家典当行 |
[24:40] | where I once performed the Heimlich maneuver on the owner, | 那个老板我用海姆利克氏急救法救过他 |
[24:43] | so I thought, “Hey, maybe I can get a deal.” | 所以我想”可能他会给我优惠呢” |
[24:45] | Give it back. | 还回去 |
[24:47] | Mom… | 妈妈 |
[24:47] | No, please. I want her to have it. | 没关系 我想送给她 |
[24:50] | You think I can’t look after my own daughter? | 你觉得我养不起自己的孩子吗 |
[24:52] | What? No, I– | 什么 没有 我… |
[24:54] | I worked two weeks of overtime to buy her that guitar | 我加了两周的班给她买的那把吉他 |
[24:56] | and she just left it on a curb somewhere. | 就这么给她扔路边了 |
[24:58] | She needs to know things cost money. | 她得明白钱挣的不容易 |
[25:03] | You know, Celia very nearly died that day. | 茜利娅那天差点就死了 |
[25:09] | Don’t you think you should cut her a little slack? | 你不觉得该稍微包容她点吗 |
[25:12] | I’ll raise my own daughter, thanks. | 我的女儿我自己养 谢谢 |
[25:14] | Mom, she’s my friend. | 妈妈 她是我朋友 |
[25:16] | Stay away from her. | 离她远点 |
[25:23] | He’s gonna love it. | 他肯定会喜欢的 |
[25:25] | Had a buddy of mine print it up. | 我找朋友印的 |
[25:26] | Hey, what’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[25:27] | Hey, there he is. | 他来了 |
[25:29] | Just the man I wanted to see. | 说曹操曹操到 |
[25:32] | Got you a present. Huh? | 送你个礼物 |
[25:38] | One of a kind! One of a kind! | 不错吧 不错吧 |
[25:43] | Don’t tell me I never did anything for you. | 看我对你好不好 |
[25:44] | Wow, look at that. | 看看啊 |
[25:47] | It’s hilarious. | 真好笑 |
[25:48] | NO, no, no, no, no, no, no. | 不不不 |
[25:49] | You gotta put it on. I promised my buddy | 你穿上啊 我答应朋友 |
[25:51] | I’d get a picture of you wearing it. | 要照张你穿着的照片呢 |
[25:52] | His shop did the embroidering. | 字是他店里绣的 |
[25:55] | It– come on! Don’t be such a wet blanket! | 干什么 别扫兴嘛 |
[25:59] | Hey, Chief, you know, joke’s a joke, but we don’t gotta– | 队长 玩笑归玩笑 但是也不用… |
[26:01] | But what? | 但是什么 |
[26:03] | You want a shirt too? | 你也想要一件吗 |
[26:04] | I can see if my buddy can do triple-XL for you. | 我可以问问朋友有没有超超大码的 |
[26:08] | Eh, that’s okay, Chief. You know what? | 没事的 队长 你猜怎么着 |
[26:12] | We’re all good here. | 我们没生气 |
[26:13] | Pat! | 帕特 |
[26:17] | You got a minute? | 有时间吗 |
[26:19] | Of course, Beth. Of course. | 当然 贝丝 当然 |
[26:30] | I asked around about this guy. | 我打听了下这家伙 |
[26:33] | You know how he made chief? | 你们猜他怎么当上队长的 |
[26:35] | Ten years riding the desk at fire prevention. | 在防火科坐了十年办公室 |
[26:38] | Pfft! Figures. | 怪不得 |
[26:40] | Under his command, 17 was one | 在他领导下 17大队成了 |
[26:42] | of the worst run houses in the city. | 全市管理最烂的消防局之一 |
[26:44] | That’s why they shut it down. | 所以他们才关闭了17大队 |
[26:47] | And yet, like a cockroach, | 可是他 像只蟑螂 |
[26:50] | he just keeps going. | 还在顽强地到处爬 |
[26:51] | He’s a survivor, this one. | 这家伙踩不死 |
[26:53] | He plays the angles, and he don’t like to lose. | 他喜欢耍手段 还输不起 |
[27:04] | Beth? What are you doing here? | 贝丝 你来干什么 |
[27:06] | Well, I had to drop off Pat’s notarized copy of the divorce papers. | 必须得送离婚协议书的公证件给帕特 |
[27:11] | You had to? | 必须哈 |
[27:13] | There was no other way to get it to him, huh? | 就没别的办法给他了吗 |
[27:16] | Like the U.S. Mail? | 比如寄给他 |
[27:17] | Well, I guess I could have mailed it, | 我猜是可以寄 |
[27:19] | but then I couldn’t get to sneak a kiss with you | 但那我就不能来帕特队长的消防队 |
[27:21] | in Chief Pridgen’s firehouse. | 偷偷吻你了 |
[27:23] | You know, just for the thrill of it. | 这样多刺激啊 |
[27:28] | We can’t do this. | 这样不行 |
[27:29] | Oh, I’ll make it quick. | 我会快点的 |
[27:30] | I’m not talking about a kiss. | 我说的不是接吻 |
[27:32] | I’m talking about us. This has to stop. | 我是说我们 不能这样了 |
[27:35] | You’re a firefighter. | 你是个消防员 |
[27:37] | Can’t you handle a little bit of danger? | 你就不能承受点小危险吗 |
[27:38] | Sure, but, uh… | 当然能 但是 |
[27:41] | I’ve realized that this isn’t what I want. | 我意识到这不是我想要的 |
[27:47] | As fun as it’s been. | 虽然很有意思 |
[27:49] | Okay, fair enough. | 好吧 那行 |
[27:52] | What are you doing? | 你干什么 |
[27:54] | But it has been fun. You’re right about that. | 但是很有意思 这话说得对 |
[28:12] | Seemed like a good idea at the time, | 当时我觉得是个好主意 |
[28:14] | marrying a woman ten years my junior. | 跟一个小我十岁的人结婚 |
[28:16] | Hell, I thought I won the lottery. | 我还以为我中大奖了呢 |
[28:19] | Couldn’t have been more wrong. | 真是大错特错了 |
[28:20] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[28:21] | Seems like a sweet person. | 人家看上去不错啊 |
[28:23] | That’s the problem. | 问题就在这里 |
[28:24] | Everybody loves her, and she loved the attention. | 大家都喜欢她 而她只喜欢当焦点的感觉 |
[28:27] | Look, you take a woman like that out to a bar, | 你带那样的女人去酒吧 |
[28:28] | she’s gonna turn heads. | 回头率很高 |
[28:30] | It’s inevitable, | 这种事不可避免 |
[28:31] | but Beth, she would encourage it. | 但是贝丝会故意吸引别人的目光 |
[28:34] | Loves to stir up trouble. | 就喜欢找麻烦 |
[28:36] | Let’s just say, more than once, | 怎么说呢 不止一次 |
[28:37] | some young buck would come sniffing around | 一些年轻小流氓去勾搭她 |
[28:39] | and I’d have to knock him on his ass. | 我不得不去揍人家 |
[28:43] | And she calls me the flirt. | 她还叫我花花公子 |
[28:47] | Seems strange she’d dump a guy | 她竟然甩了一个 |
[28:48] | who picks a fight everywhere he goes. | 到哪儿都挑事打架的人 真奇怪 |
[28:58] | Hey, you tried. | 你已经尽力了 |
[28:59] | The kid’s got a lousy mom. | 那孩子有个讨人厌的老妈 |
[29:00] | You can’t beat yourself up over that. | 这种事不能怪你 |
[29:03] | I know what it’s like when you can’t rely on a parent. | 我知道父母不负责任的感觉 |
[29:07] | When I was in the ninth grade, my dad was traveling a lot, | 我上九年级的时候 我爸爸经常出差 |
[29:09] | and my mom had sort of a… | 而我妈妈有点… |
[29:14] | nervous breakdown. | 精神失常 |
[29:16] | For real? | 真的吗 |
[29:19] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[29:21] | But her sister, um, my Aunt Ann, | 但她妹妹 安阿姨 |
[29:26] | she stepped in. | 她来了我家 |
[29:27] | And she didn’t take my mom’s place, | 她没有取代我妈妈的位置 |
[29:29] | but she picked up the slack. | 但是却挑起了那个重担 |
[29:33] | I just– | 我… |
[29:35] | I wish I could do that for Celia, you know? | 我希望我也能为茜丽娅那样 |
[29:39] | But her mom is obviously | 但她妈妈显然 |
[29:41] | not going to let that happen, I guess. | 不会允许那种事发生 |
[29:44] | Well, you sort of wounded the woman’s pride. | 你那样有点伤她的自尊 |
[29:49] | Maybe if you try and find a way to help that’s not so intrusive. | 或许你可以想个更易让人接受的方法帮她 |
[30:08] | Severide, come on in. Close the door. | 西弗莱德 请进 把门关上 |
[30:13] | What can I do for you, Chief? | 有什么事吗 队长 |
[30:18] | I wanted to get your take on Lieutenant Casey. | 我想问问你对凯西副队的看法 |
[30:21] | You mean my good friend and roommate? | 你是指我的好友加室友吗 |
[30:22] | That Lieutenant Casey? | 那个凯西副队 |
[30:24] | This would of course be | 当然这场谈话 |
[30:25] | an entirely confidential discussion. | 严格保密 |
[30:31] | Okay, well… | 好吧 |
[30:33] | Matt Casey is about one of the finest firefighters | 放眼整个芝加哥消防局 马特·凯西 |
[30:36] | I’ve had the opportunity to work with in the entire CFD. | 是我有幸合作的最优秀的消防员之一 |
[30:38] | Mmm, he runs a sloppy company, | 他为人懒散 |
[30:41] | and he lacks respect for his superiors. | 而且不尊重上级 |
[30:44] | I disagree. | 我不这么认为 |
[30:46] | But, you know, you’re entitled to your opinion. | 但是你可以保留你的意见 |
[30:54] | If there’s nothing else… | 如果没有别的事… |
[30:57] | Help me keep an eye on him. | 帮我盯着他 |
[31:00] | Keep an eye on Casey? | 盯着凯西吗 |
[31:03] | I’ll make it worth your while. | 我不会让你白费力气 |
[31:07] | Chief, this kind of stuff, this… | 队长 这种事 这… |
[31:10] | scheming behind closed doors | 关着门偷偷摸摸 |
[31:12] | and “Keeping an eye” on other officers… | “盯着”其他同事… |
[31:16] | that’s not how we do things here at 51. | 我们51大队不是这么做事的 |
[31:23] | Hey… | 行 |
[31:25] | I’m just performing my due diligence. | 我就是公事公办而已 |
[31:28] | Forget I brought it up. | 当我没说 |
[31:32] | Engine 51, Truck 81, Squad 3, | 51号水罐车 81号云梯车 3号抢险车 |
[31:35] | Ambulance 61, Battalion 25. | 61号救护车 25号队长车 |
[31:37] | Structure fire. 984 North Point. | 建筑火灾 北点984号 |
[32:04] | Hey, Casey, we’ll do the primary search! | 凯西 我们进行初步搜救 |
[32:06] | Negative, Squad. You’re on RIT. | 不行 救援队 你们负责紧急救援 |
[32:08] | 81 goes in first. | 81号云梯队先上 |
[32:11] | It’s all yours, Casey. | 交给你们了 凯西 |
[32:18] | Dawson, Herrmann… Otis, with me. | 道森 赫尔曼 奥蒂斯 跟我来 |
[32:21] | Cruz, Mouch, vent the roof. | 克鲁兹 穆奇 去屋顶开通风口 |
[32:27] | Watch your step, Gutter Ball! | 小心点 保龄球 |
[32:44] | Herrmann, you and me upstairs! | 赫尔曼 你跟我上楼 |
[32:46] | Otis and Dawson, take the first floor. | 奥蒂斯和道森 你们负责一楼 |
[32:48] | Do a clockwise search. | 顺时针搜救 |
[32:49] | – Got it! – Okay! | -明白 -好的 |
[32:58] | Dawson, you take the first room. | 道森 你去第一个房间 |
[32:59] | – I’ll take this one. – Right. | -我负责这个 -好 |
[33:01] | Fire department! Call out! | 消防队 大声呼救 |
[33:07] | Fire department! Call out! | 消防队 大声呼救 |
[33:12] | Fire department! Call out! | 消防队 大声呼救 |
[33:24] | Fire department! Call– | 消防队 大声… |
[33:37] | Here, I’ll get her. | 来 我来 |
[33:38] | I got her. Make a hole. | 我来就行 让开 |
[33:40] | Hey, hole, hole! | 让开 大家让开 |
[33:56] | Hey, this guy’s in bad shape! | 这个人伤情严重 |
[34:04] | I got a pulse. He’s breathing. | 摸到脉搏了 他还有呼吸 |
[34:05] | Uh, let’s get an IV in him | 给他静脉注射 |
[34:06] | and get some oxygen on him, okay? | 再吸点氧气 |
[34:09] | Found the fire. | 找到火点了 |
[34:13] | Send me some water! | 给我来点水 |
[34:29] | Where’s my water, 51? | 水呢 51大队 |
[34:31] | This place is about to flashover! | 这里快闪燃了 |
[34:33] | Coming right up. | 马上 |
[34:57] | Mayday! Mayday! | 紧急求救 求救 |
[34:58] | I’m trapped back of the first floor! | 我被困在一楼后面了 |
[35:00] | I can’t open the door! | 门打不开了 |
[35:02] | Hey, Welch, let’s get him! | 韦尔奇 我们去救他 |
[35:09] | Otis, call out! | 奥蒂斯 大声呼救 |
[35:11] | He dragged the hose in that way! | 他拉的水管在那边 |
[35:18] | – Here! – Okay. | -这里 -好 |
[35:20] | Hey, Welch! Hit the hinges! | 韦尔奇 弄断铰链 |
[35:30] | Otis! | 奥蒂斯 |
[35:32] | Get him! | 弄他出来 |
[35:58] | Folks, I think we all learned a lesson here today | 各位 今天我们大家都得到了一个教训 |
[36:00] | about why we don’t freelance. | 那就是为什么不能擅自行动 |
[36:03] | Isn’t that right, Gutter Ball? | 对吧 保龄球 |
[36:07] | Don’t talk to my guy like that. | 不要那样跟我的人说话 |
[36:10] | What’d you say? | 你说什么 |
[36:11] | He made a great save today. | 他今天表现得很好 |
[36:12] | That old man would be dead if not for him. | 如果不是他那个老人就死了 |
[36:14] | And if he got a little too eager out there, | 如果他刚才太心急了 |
[36:17] | it’s only ’cause he was trying to prove himself to you. | 那只是因为他想证明自己给你看 |
[36:19] | I don’t like your tone, Lieutenant. | 我不喜欢你说话的语气 副队 |
[36:20] | I don’t like yours. | 我也不喜欢你的 |
[36:22] | Otis and everyone else here at 51, | 奥蒂斯和51大队的每一个人 |
[36:24] | they’ve already proven themselves. | 他们都已经证明自己了 |
[36:26] | You ought to treat ’em with respect…Chief. | 你应该尊重他们 队长 |
[36:33] | I want you in my office in five minutes, Lieutenant! | 你五分钟后来我办公室 副队 |
[36:36] | You too, Severide! | 你也是 西弗莱德 |
[36:46] | That was really stupid of you. | 你刚才真是不应该 |
[36:50] | But thanks. | 但是谢谢 |
[36:58] | I don’t know how Chief Boden ran this firehouse… | 我不知道博登队长是怎么管这个消防队的 |
[37:02] | whether he kept it loose and casual, | 他是平易近人管理松散 |
[37:04] | or maybe you two are just taking advantage | 还是因为他不在你们就不知天高地厚 |
[37:06] | now that the cat’s away, but you are making a big mistake | 但是如果你们以为可以在我面前为所欲为 |
[37:09] | if you think you can walk all over me. | 那就大错特错了 |
[37:11] | I will not abide insubordination. | 我绝不容许有人不服从命令 |
[37:15] | How dare you talk to me that way! | 你刚才竟敢那么跟我说话 |
[37:19] | And you, | 还有你 |
[37:20] | disobeying a direct order at that bowling alley call. | 保龄球馆出勤时拒绝服从我直接下达的命令 |
[37:23] | The thing you commended me for? | 你不是称赞我了吗 |
[37:25] | Insubordination all the same. | 也是有命不遵 |
[37:28] | We get it, Chief. | 我们明白了 队长 |
[37:30] | I’m sure we can all learn to live together | 我们会学习跟你和平共处 |
[37:32] | till Boden returns in a few weeks. | 直到博登几周后回来 |
[37:34] | I wouldn’t assume anything. | 什么事都不要太绝对 |
[37:36] | We don’t know how much time Chief Boden needs, | 谁知道博登需要多长时间恢复 |
[37:38] | or if the department’s even gonna have him back here to 51. | 或者他还会不会回51大队来 |
[37:41] | For now, I am your Chief, | 目前我是你们的队长 |
[37:44] | and I could take formal action against you two. | 我可以对你们两个进行正式处分 |
[37:46] | That is my right. | 这是我的权力 |
[37:49] | But I like to work these things out in-house. | 但是家丑不可外扬 |
[37:50] | That’s why truck 81 and Squad 3 | 所以81号云梯队和3号救援队 |
[37:53] | are gonna go outside and wash all the windows immediately. | 要把这里所有的窗户擦干净 |
[37:55] | Uh, it’s 15 degrees out. | 外面将近零下十度 |
[37:58] | You want us to take all our men outside and wash windows? | 你要我们带上自己的人出去擦窗户吗 |
[38:01] | Send as many as you want. | 你想带谁去无所谓 |
[38:03] | Just see that it gets done. | 只要擦干净就行 |
[38:08] | That’ll be all. | 你们可以走了 |
[38:31] | – He’s asleep. – Good. | -他睡着了 -很好 |
[38:35] | You know, you’re probably gonna want to hear | 我刚跟你爸爸的银行那边谈完 |
[38:36] | about the conversation that I just had | 你可能想知道我们的 |
[38:37] | with your dad’s bank. | 谈话内容 |
[38:38] | Later. Tell me later. | 以后 以后再告诉我吧 |
[38:43] | Well, then maybe you want to call Christopher | 那你打电话给克里斯托弗 |
[38:45] | and get the latest dispatch from firehouse 51. | 问问51大队最近的出勤情况 |
[38:47] | No. | 不用 |
[38:50] | Got all I need right here. | 我需要的都在这里 |
[38:54] | Just you and him. | 就是你和他 |
[39:10] | Well, it’s really nice of you, | 谢谢你的好心 |
[39:11] | but I don’t think my mom will let me have it. | 但我觉得我妈妈不会让我要 |
[39:14] | Oh, uh, it’s not for you. I’m keeping it. | 不是给你的 我要留着 |
[39:17] | You play? | 你会弹吗 |
[39:18] | No, but it’ll be here at the house, | 不会 但是我会放在消防队 |
[39:21] | and you can come by anytime you want | 你可以随时过来 |
[39:24] | and use it for as long as you want. | 想弹多久都行 |
[39:26] | I wouldn’t want to be in the way. | 我不想打扰你们 |
[39:28] | Celia, this is a safe place for you to hang out, | 茜丽娅 你在这里很安全 |
[39:31] | and you’re welcome anytime. | 我们随时欢迎你 |
[39:42] | You’re really cool. You know that? | 你真是个好人 你知道吗 |
[39:58] | Nice work, Auntie Ann. | 干得漂亮 安阿姨 |
[40:12] | Well, folks, I think we all learned a valuable lesson today. | 各位 今天我们都学到了宝贵的一课吧 |
[40:19] | Oh, whoa. Hey. | 对了 |
[40:21] | – Huh? – This will cheer us up. | -怎么 -来点这个提提神吧 |
[40:26] | Nice. | 太棒了 |
[40:27] | Mmm, wow. Cubans, huh? | 古巴雪茄啊 |
[40:29] | Where’d you score these? | 哪里弄到的 |
[40:31] | Chief Pridgen, only he doesn’t know. | 普利根队长的 不过他不知道 |
[40:51] | Hey, good save back there today, Dawson. | 今天表现不错 道森 |
[40:53] | That lady was clinging to you for dear life. | 多亏了你那位女士捡了条命 |
[41:01] | Hey, look, I know we got our history, all right? | 我知道我们之间有过节 |
[41:03] | But I just want this job to work. | 但我想好好工作 |
[41:07] | Well, it’s not going to if we don’t feel | 如果你不尽职尽责 |
[41:08] | like you’ve got our backs. | 那肯定无法好好工作 |
[41:11] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[41:14] | How’s this? | 这样如何 |
[41:16] | I’m sorry that I didn’t take you at your word the other day | 抱歉那天我没相信你说 |
[41:18] | about you and Casey splitting up. | 你和凯西分手了 |
[41:20] | I believe it now. | 现在我信了 |
[41:22] | But you should let your lieutenant know | 但是你应该告诉你的副队 |
[41:24] | that he can’t be making out with the Chief’s ex | 他不能在车库里跟队长的前任亲热 |
[41:26] | on the apparatus floor, or Pridgen will destroy him. | 否则普利根绝不会放过他 |