| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:01] | Just had a phone call from a Jack Nesbitt | 刚才接到一个杰克·内斯比特的电话 | 
| [00:03] | looking for references for you. | 想要你的介绍信 | 
| [00:04] | It’s a construction gig. They’re renovating. | 是个建筑工 他们要做整修 | 
| [00:07] | Here’s my bid. | 竞标结果是这样 | 
| [00:07] | I like you, Matt. I trust you. | 我喜欢你 马特 我信任你 | 
| [00:09] | You got the job. | 你被录用了 | 
| [00:11] | You scared me. | 你吓死我了 | 
| [00:12] | I don’t remember any of it. | 我什么都不记得 | 
| [00:13] | Nothing? | 一点都没印象吗 | 
| [00:17] | Nothing. | 没有 | 
| [00:18] | A restaurant in North Carolina. | 餐馆 在北卡罗莱纳 | 
| [00:20] | Our grandfather left us this restaurant in his will. | 我们的爷爷在遗嘱中把这家餐馆留给了我们 | 
| [00:23] | What if we take a crack at opening it? | 或者我们可以经营一下试试 | 
| [00:28] | Hey, Milazzo’s open! | 米拉佐无人防守 | 
| [00:30] | 20 seconds left! Don’t let up, Wolverines! | 还剩20秒 别放弃 狼人队 | 
| [00:32] | Hey, Luke! Luke, what are you doing over there? | 卢克 你在干什么呢 | 
| [00:34] | Come on! Pay attention! | 集中注意力 | 
| [00:36] | Let’s go! | 快点 | 
| [00:37] | Luke, the puck! The puck! No! Turn around! | 卢克 冰球 冰球 不 转身 | 
| [00:41] | No, no, no! The other way! The other way! | 不 另一边 另一边 | 
| [00:44] | Turn around! Around! There you go! | 转身 就这样 | 
| [00:47] | That’s my boy! | 这才对嘛 | 
| [00:51] | Come on, tripping! Ref! | 绊倒 裁判 | 
| [00:52] | He tripped over his own feet. | 他自己把自己绊倒了 | 
| [00:57] | Milazzo for the win! | 米拉佐要进球了 | 
| [01:09] | We’re going to the championship! | 我们要参加决赛了 | 
| [01:11] | Hey, that was great! | 太棒了 | 
| [01:16] | Nice win, Wolverines. See you next week for the cup. | 赢得真棒 狼人队 下周决赛上见 | 
| [01:20] | Just make sure you get your boys ready | 让你的队员们 | 
| [01:21] | for the trouncing they’re about to get. | 准备吃败仗吧 | 
| [01:23] | Let ’em know it’s okay to cry. | 告诉他们哭也没关系 | 
| [01:24] | Put your money where your mouth is? | 你想打赌吗 | 
| [01:26] | Oh, you wanna bet on a kids’ hockey game? | 你想赌孩子们的冰球比赛吗 | 
| [01:28] | Oh, suddenly you’re not so cocky. | 突然你就不神气了 | 
| [01:29] | Come on, 500 bucks. | 来啊 500块 | 
| [01:31] | It’s on! | 赌了 | 
| [01:36] | Chaplain. | 神父 | 
| [01:37] | See ya next week, sucker. | 下周见 蠢货 | 
| [01:41] | There’s ten seconds left on the clock | 卢克接到冰球时 | 
| [01:43] | when Luke gets the puck. | 还剩十秒比赛就结束了 | 
| [01:44] | He’s surrounded on all sides, | 他周围都是人 | 
| [01:47] | and he bobs and he weaves | 他左右穿插 迂回前进 | 
| [01:48] | and he gives ’em the slip! | 然后把人都甩开了 | 
| [01:50] | Oh, yeah. Go, Luke! | 真棒啊 卢克 | 
| [01:51] | Yeah, I’ve never been so proud. | 是啊 我从未如此骄傲过 | 
| [01:54] | He gets the puck to the center, Milazzo, | 他把冰球传到了中间 米拉佐 | 
| [01:55] | who goes in, scores, and wins! | 抢了上去 得分获胜 | 
| [01:58] | With an assist courtesy Luke Herrmann. | 多亏了卢克·赫尔曼的助攻 | 
| [02:03] | An assist? | 助攻 | 
| [02:06] | Hey, morning, Chief. | 早上好 队长 | 
| [02:07] | Morning. | 早上好 | 
| [02:08] | Hey, Chief. | 队长 | 
| [02:10] | Peter Mills, | 彼得·米尔斯 | 
| [02:11] | are you ready to work Squad? | 你准备好去救援队工作了吗 | 
| [02:13] | Of course. Medical cleared me, so… | 当然 医生说我没事了 所以 | 
| [02:15] | So gear up, then. | 那就拿好装备吧 | 
| [02:18] | Today? | 今天吗 | 
| [02:19] | Yes, today. With Severide out on medical, | 是啊 今天 西弗莱德去做体检了 | 
| [02:21] | Rice is stepping up into acting lieutenant. | 赖斯担任代理副队长 | 
| [02:24] | Therefore I have a spot to fill. | 所以还少个人 | 
| [02:26] | Oh, wow. Uh, wait. Who’s coming in to ride with Brett? | 等等 谁和布莱特合作呢 | 
| [02:30] | I have a relief medical, you in or you out? | 急救队有人替补 你来还是不来 | 
| [02:33] | Oh, I’m in. | 当然来 | 
| [02:34] | I am totally in. | 绝对来啊 | 
| [02:36] | Got your gear, Mills? | 拿装备去吧 米尔斯 | 
| [02:37] | Yeah. | 嗯 | 
| [03:05] | Matt. | 马特 | 
| [03:08] | Your shirt | 你的衣服 | 
| [03:10] | that you lent me to, you know, wear home. | 你借给我让我穿回家的 | 
| [03:13] | Um, I washed it. | 我洗过了 | 
| [03:15] | You didn’t have to do that. | 你没必要洗的 | 
| [03:16] | Common courtesy. We agreed that what happened | 这是礼貌 我们同意了发生的事 | 
| [03:19] | wasn’t gonna change anything between us, | 不会改变我们的关系 | 
| [03:20] | that we were still just friends. | 我们依然只是朋友 | 
| [03:22] | And if a friend lent me a shirt, I would wash it. | 如果有朋友借我衣服 我会洗的 | 
| [03:26] | Fair enough. | 好吧 | 
| [03:29] | No special treatment, right? | 不搞特殊待遇 对吧 | 
| [03:31] | Right. | 对 | 
| [03:36] | Hey, um… | 那个 | 
| [03:39] | Great night, though. | 那晚很棒 | 
| [03:42] | Yeah, it really was. | 是啊 确实 | 
| [03:52] | Hey, what do you guys know about Erik McAuley? | 你们知道埃里克·麦考利这个人吗 | 
| [03:57] | McAuley the paramedic. He’s the worst. | 医护人员麦考利 他最糟糕了 | 
| [03:59] | Mr. Doom-and-Gloom. | 悲观先生 | 
| [04:00] | Total bummer. Why? | 超级扫兴 怎么了 | 
| [04:02] | Since Mills is working Squad, | 因为米尔斯要在救援队工作了 | 
| [04:03] | McAuley’s gonna relieve him on ambo. | 麦考利要暂时代替他做急救人员 | 
| [04:05] | Oh, God! | 天啊 | 
| [04:06] | No. No, he’s not. | 不会吧 | 
| [04:08] | Chief, are you bringing McAuley in? | 队长 你要让麦考利加入吗 | 
| [04:10] | Yes, I’m short a medic. | 是啊 我们缺一名急救人员 | 
| [04:12] | No! No way. I’ll go work on ambo | 不行 还不如我去救护车工作 | 
| [04:14] | before McAuley comes back here | 免得麦考利回来 | 
| [04:15] | and brings the whole house down with his Eeyore routine. | 用他那套悲观情绪让整个消防局都情绪低落 | 
| [04:17] | Okay, good. Casey. | 好吧 凯西 | 
| [04:19] | You willing to give up your candidate for a few shifts | 你愿意让你的后备队员停几次班 | 
| [04:21] | till I find myself somebody permanent? | 直到我找到固定急救员吗 | 
| [04:23] | Wait, what? | 等等 什么 | 
| [04:25] | Sure. | 行啊 | 
| [04:26] | Thank you, Dawson. | 谢谢你 道森 | 
| [04:30] | Hey, great. | 太棒了 | 
| [04:32] | Help me with inventory. | 帮我理库存吧 | 
| [04:37] | Yeah, okay. Great. | 好吧 真棒 | 
| [04:42] | Hey. What’s new, Mills? | 有什么新闻吗 米尔斯 | 
| [04:44] | Well, my mom and Elise are going down to North Carolina | 我妈妈和伊莉丝要南下去北卡 | 
| [04:47] | to sell my grandfather’s restaurant. | 卖掉我祖父的餐馆 | 
| [04:49] | Ought to pay off a couple credit card bills, you know? | 毕竟有账单要付嘛 | 
| [04:51] | What else? | 还有呢 | 
| [04:53] | Oh, what else? | 还有呢 | 
| [04:56] | Oh, yeah, I’m back on Squad, baby. | 对了 哥又回救援队啦 | 
| [05:03] | Truck 81, Squad 3, Ambulance 61, | 81号云梯车 3号抢险车 61号救护车 | 
| [05:06] | Battalion 25, person trapped. | 25号队长车 人员被困 | 
| [05:08] | Washtenaw and 19th. | 沃什特瑙县道与19大道交叉口 | 
| [05:30] | What the hell is this? | 这什么情况 | 
| [05:46] | Rice, get up there, take his weight off that bracket. | 赖斯 上去把他从钩子上弄下来 | 
| [05:48] | Casey, give him an overhead anchor point. | 凯西 在他头顶搭设固定点 | 
| [05:51] | Herrmann, Mouch, Otis, | 赫尔曼 穆奇 奥蒂斯 | 
| [05:52] | let’s get a straight ladder up to him. | 拿钢直梯爬上去 | 
| [05:54] | – Cruz, position the aerial. – Copy that. | -克鲁兹 保护好电线 -是 | 
| [06:18] | Is he even alive? | 他还活着吗 | 
| [06:20] | He’s alive! He’s still breathing. | 他还活着 还有呼吸 | 
| [06:21] | Well, let’s get him down. | 把他弄下来 | 
| [06:23] | – I need a saw. – Got it. | -我要锯子 -收到 | 
| [06:29] | Here you go. | 给 | 
| [06:34] | Talk to me. | 情况如何 | 
| [06:35] | I can’t get the bracket from this angle. | 我这角度碰不到钩子 | 
| [06:37] | Mills, I need you to get it from above. | 米尔斯 你从上面试试 | 
| [06:39] | One second. Capp, grab the rope back. | 马上 卡普 固定好绳子那头 | 
| [06:45] | Good to go! | 好了 | 
| [06:58] | All right, I got him. | 好 我固定好了 | 
| [07:00] | Got it? | 行了吗 | 
| [07:01] | Yep. All right. | 是 好了 | 
| [07:09] | Okay, he’s free. | 好 可以了 | 
| [07:11] | – Got it? – Yep. | -行吗 -行 | 
| [07:19] | Okay, easy, easy… | 好 慢一点 慢一点 | 
| [07:21] | There you go. | 好了 | 
| [07:23] | He’s got a broken femur, | 大腿骨骨折 | 
| [07:25] | looks like a dislocated shoulder, | 肩膀似乎也脱臼了 | 
| [07:28] | and multiple contusions. | 身体多处挫伤 | 
| [07:30] | This guy’s been through hell. | 这家伙受了挺大罪 | 
| [07:31] | Banana, banana, banana. | 香蕉 香蕉 香蕉 | 
| [07:35] | Banana? | 香蕉 | 
| [07:36] | Did he just say “Banana”? | 他说的是”香蕉”吗 | 
| [07:37] | I think he did. | 好像是 | 
| [07:38] | Okay, let’s go. | 好 我们走 | 
| [07:44] | The surgical wound is healing pretty well. | 手术创口愈合情况很好 | 
| [07:47] | I was hoping to get back on shift today. | 我还想今天能去上班呢 | 
| [07:49] | We need to keep an eye on your breathing for another week or two. | 我们还需要再监控你一到两周的呼吸情况 | 
| [07:51] | I can breathe fine. | 我呼吸得很好 | 
| [07:53] | No pain. | 一点不疼 | 
| [07:59] | See? | 看到没 | 
| [08:02] | Fine. I’ll–I’ll sit out this shift, | 好吧 今天不去上班了 | 
| [08:04] | but 72 hours from now– | 但三天以后… | 
| [08:05] | No early fatigue when you exert? No need to catch your breath? | 发力的时候不呈现早期疲劳 没有喘不上气吗 | 
| [08:09] | None. | 没有 | 
| [08:11] | I swear. | 真的 | 
| [08:19] | Hey, what happened to you? | 你这是怎么回事 | 
| [08:21] | You get handsy with the guys on truck again? | 又对云梯队的兄弟们咸猪手了吗 | 
| [08:23] | Okay, this is your fault, all right? | 这都怪你 好吗 | 
| [08:25] | Mills is filling in for the spot on Squad. | 米尔斯补了救援队的那个缺 | 
| [08:26] | The house was about to get Mcauleyed, so I had to step up. | 麦考利差点又要来 所以我得顶上 | 
| [08:29] | Oh, hey, that’s great news for Mills, right? | 这对米尔斯真是好消息 对吗 | 
| [08:31] | You just missed the craziest call. | 你刚错过了最疯狂的一次任务 | 
| [08:33] | Unconscious victim, multiple broken bones, | 受害者神志不清 多处骨折 | 
| [08:35] | impaled on a lamppost. | 钩在一个路灯柱上 | 
| [08:37] | How in the hell did that happen? | 怎么会这样 | 
| [08:38] | Total mystery. | 是个谜 | 
| [08:39] | He did say something before he passed out, though. Banana. | 不过他昏迷前的确说了什么 “香蕉” | 
| [08:44] | Shay would have loved that. | 夏伊要听到会很高兴的 | 
| [08:45] | Yeah, she would have. | 是啊 她会的 | 
| [08:48] | Hey, I’m looking for April Sexton. | 你好 我找艾普尔·塞克斯顿 | 
| [08:50] | Not here. | 不在 | 
| [08:52] | I thought she worked here Tuesday mornings. | 我以为她周二早上在这上班呢 | 
| [08:54] | April’s not on the schedule anymore. | 艾普尔已经不轮班了 | 
| [09:00] | Hit-and-run? The guy was 12 feet off the ground. | 肇事逃逸吗 他可是挂在三米五高的地方 | 
| [09:04] | But think about it, though. | 但你想想 | 
| [09:04] | If he got hit by a city bus while he was crossing the street, | 如果他是在过马路的时候被公交车撞到 | 
| [09:07] | he could get launched pretty high. | 还是能飞很高的 | 
| [09:09] | To me, it smells like some kind of Jackass- | 我看像是什么混蛋的恶作剧 | 
| [09:11] | style stunt gone bad. | 典型地玩过火了 | 
| [09:13] | What does “banana” mean? | “香蕉”是指什么 | 
| [09:15] | You know where they grow bananas? | 你知道哪里种香蕉吗 | 
| [09:17] | Colombia. | 哥伦比亚 | 
| [09:18] | These cartels get pretty creative with distributors | 那些贩毒集团惩罚不守信用的毒贩 | 
| [09:22] | who don’t hold up their end of the deal. | 手段可是花样百出 | 
| [09:24] | You guys learn anything else? | 你们有其它发现吗 | 
| [09:26] | Nada. | 没有 | 
| [09:27] | I guess we’ll know more when he comes to. | 我猜等他苏醒会开口的 | 
| [09:29] | If he comes to. | 如果他能醒的话 | 
| [09:35] | What’s Stilettos? It sounds like a strip club. | “细高跟”是什么 听着像间脱衣舞俱乐部 | 
| [09:39] | Oh, God. | 天啊 | 
| [09:42] | It is a strip club, isn’t it? | 就是脱衣舞俱乐部 是不是 | 
| [09:43] | Yes, I landed a construction contract | 是 我接了个建筑的活儿 | 
| [09:46] | expanding a club called Stilettos. | 就是扩建”细高跟”俱乐部 | 
| [09:48] | Permits just came through. | 施工许可才发下来 | 
| [09:51] | Lieutenant. | 副队 | 
| [09:52] | I’ve been meaning to ask you, | 我打算问你来着 | 
| [09:54] | do you, by any chance, | 你这小副业 | 
| [09:54] | need any strong backs for your side business? | 会不会碰巧需要帮手 | 
| [09:56] | ‘Cause I could use a little scratch. | 因为我想挣点外快 | 
| [09:58] | You don’t say. | 是吗 | 
| [09:59] | Oh, are you looking for guys, Casey? | 你在找帮手吗 凯西 | 
| [10:02] | Because I know my way around a toolbox. | 我对工具很在行的 | 
| [10:08] | Fine. | 好吧 | 
| [10:16] | You know, maybe he was trying to tell us | 或许他是想告诉我们 | 
| [10:17] | that he slipped on a banana peel. | 他踩到香蕉皮摔倒了 | 
| [10:18] | Could have been self-inflicted. | 也可能是自己造成的 | 
| [10:20] | Hey, Mills. | 米尔斯 | 
| [10:24] | What are you guys doing here? | 你们怎么来了 | 
| [10:25] | Peter, are you back on Squad already? | 彼得 你已经回救援队工作了吗 | 
| [10:27] | Yeah. | 是啊 | 
| [10:27] | Total surprise, actually. | 其实我自己也大吃一惊呢 | 
| [10:29] | Boden just sprung it on me. Come say hi to the guys. | 博登突然来找我的 来跟大家打个招呼吧 | 
| [10:30] | Actually, is there somewhere we can go for a little privacy? | 其实 咱们能不能私下聊聊 | 
| [10:35] | Sure. Yeah. | 行啊 好的 | 
| [10:39] | You could throw a stone and hit the water, it’s that close. | 你随便扔块石头都会扔到水里 就这么近 | 
| [10:41] | I’m telling you, a little revamp, | 我跟你说 稍微改造一下 | 
| [10:42] | and this place could be the beachfront hot spot. | 这地方就会变成海滨度假胜地 | 
| [10:44] | Okay, so then we renovate it and we sell it. | 行啊 那我们翻新一下卖了吧 | 
| [10:46] | No, no. We want to keep it. | 不不 我们想留着 | 
| [10:47] | You’re on board with this? | 你支持她的想法吗 | 
| [10:50] | Look, we–we all agreed | 听着 我们不是都同意 | 
| [10:52] | we’re selling the place, okay? | 要把那地方卖了吗 | 
| [10:54] | This could be really good for us, Peter. | 这对我们来说可能真的是件好事 彼得 | 
| [10:55] | It’s better than just a cash buyout. | 比单纯卖了换钱好多了 | 
| [10:57] | Mom, I know you don’t want me to be a firefighter. | 妈妈 我知道你不想让我当消防员 | 
| [10:59] | This isn’t about that, Peter. | 跟那个没关系 彼得 | 
| [11:01] | It’s a chance for us to build something of our own again. | 这是能让咱们再次共同努力的机会 | 
| [11:04] | You’d love Wilmington, | 你会爱上威尔明顿的 | 
| [11:05] | the weather, the people. There’s this guy, Doc– | 气候宜人 邻里有爱 还有那个道克 | 
| [11:08] | Doc? That’s his name? | 道克 他叫这个吗 | 
| [11:10] | I guess. That’s what everyone calls him. | 应该吧 大家都这么叫他 | 
| [11:11] | He’s sort of a character. | 他人挺有意思的 | 
| [11:12] | Anyway, he totally knows the place, | 不管怎么说 他特别了解那个地方 | 
| [11:13] | and he offered to help us start it up again. | 他说愿意帮我们重新开始 | 
| [11:15] | Look, you guys are getting into business with some crazy local | 你们俩跟一个刚认识的当地疯子打交道 | 
| [11:17] | who you just met, named Doc. | 叫什么 道克 | 
| [11:19] | Forget about him, Peter. | 别管他的事 彼得 | 
| [11:23] | The point is we want to give this a try. | 重点在于我们想试一试 | 
| [11:26] | We’re moving to North Carolina. | 我们想搬到北卡罗来纳州 | 
| [11:42] | Hey, I heard what happened with your mom and Elise. | 我听说你妈妈和伊莉丝的事了 | 
| [11:45] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 | 
| [11:50] | What are you looking at? | 你在看什么 | 
| [11:52] | Doc’s Facebook page. | 道克的脸书主页 | 
| [11:54] | Who is that? | 谁 | 
| [11:55] | He is the idiot that they’re partnering with. | 他是跟她们合伙的蠢蛋 | 
| [11:58] | Yeah. | 是啊 | 
| [11:58] | The guy’s run four restaurants in the last six years. | 那家伙过去六年里开了四家餐馆 | 
| [12:01] | Guess how many are still in business. | 你猜现在还开着几家 | 
| [12:04] | Why is he dressed like that? | 他为什么要穿成这样 | 
| [12:07] | Is he a Civil War reenactor? | 难道他是在重现内战吗 | 
| [12:11] | You know, I reached out to my grandfather | 开始我去找我爷爷只是想 | 
| [12:13] | trying to fix this family. | 让全家人冰释前嫌 | 
| [12:16] | Now, I’m losing what’s left of it. | 而现在我仅存的家人都要失去了 | 
| [12:20] | So you’re not gonna go with them? | 所以你不打算跟她们一起去吗 | 
| [12:23] | No, of course not. | 不 当然不去 | 
| [12:26] | My whole life is here at 51. | 我毕生的使命就是在51大队 | 
| [12:27] | Plus, I just made Squad again. | 再说了 我刚回救援队呢 | 
| [12:36] | How are you feeling? | 你感觉怎么样 | 
| [12:38] | Like a million bucks. | 感觉自己中了头彩 | 
| [12:41] | Ow. Not so tight. | 别抱这么紧 | 
| [12:43] | “Like a million bucks.” | 还”中了头彩”呢 | 
| [12:53] | Did you quit the hospital? | 你从医院辞职了吗 | 
| [12:54] | I tried to, but they gave me paid leave instead. | 我试过 但是他们让我带薪休假 | 
| [13:00] | That was a real wake-up call, Kelly. | 那真是一记警钟啊 凯利 | 
| [13:02] | I’m taking a break. | 我要休息一阵子 | 
| [13:04] | I’m gonna go see all the things I’ve been missing out on. | 我要去看看我错过的所有事 | 
| [13:07] | All of ’em? | 所有事吗 | 
| [13:08] | Yeah, all of ’em. | 是啊 所有事 | 
| [13:10] | Because at any moment | 因为随时随地 | 
| [13:12] | a psycho with a grenade can come along | 都会蹦出来一个揣着手榴弹的疯子 | 
| [13:14] | and ruin your whole day. | 毁了你的一整天 | 
| [13:18] | So I bought myself a round-the-world plane ticket. | 所以我给自己买了环游世界的飞机票 | 
| [13:23] | I’m gonna start flying east and pickng destinations as I go, | 我决定先往东边飞 然后边走边挑目的地 | 
| [13:27] | wherever I feel like going. | 想去哪就去哪 | 
| [13:31] | That, uh… | 这… | 
| [13:35] | that sounds amazing. | 听上去很不错 | 
| [13:43] | Let me take you out before you go. | 你走之前让我带你出去走走吧 | 
| [13:47] | I don’t have a lot of time. | 我没多少时间 | 
| [13:48] | Come on, we just reconnected. Now you’re gonna leave? | 咱们才刚联系上 你就要走了吗 | 
| [13:51] | Are you hoping to take advantage of my carpe diem phase, | 你这是要趁我及时行乐占我便宜吗 | 
| [13:55] | try to get me in bed? | 想趁机滚个床单吗 | 
| [13:56] | I was thinking more along the lines of dinner, | 我想的是一起吃个晚饭 | 
| [13:59] | but that’s interesting that your mind goes there. | 但你想的东西真是太有趣了 | 
| [14:04] | I have–I have so many loose ends to tie up– | 我…我还有好多事没做呢 | 
| [14:08] | packing, putting stuff into storage. | 收拾行李啊 整理东西啊 | 
| [14:13] | I can’t. | 实在不行 | 
| [14:15] | But we’ll get together when I come back. | 等我回来时咱们再聚吧 | 
| [14:18] | I’m going to hold you to that. | 我可记着哦 | 
| [14:35] | So it’s my sister-in-law’s birthday, | 今天是我嫂子的生日 | 
| [14:37] | I got a kid that goes to bed at 7:00. | 我还有个娃七点就要上床 | 
| [14:40] | I’m not dragging him out to Wheaton. | 我才不会把他拖去惠顿 | 
| [14:42] | So before I know it, | 所以我还没反应过来 | 
| [14:44] | I’m volunteering to host this thing at my place. | 就已经自告奋勇承担一切了 | 
| [14:47] | I can barely make scrambled eggs. | 我连鸡蛋都炒不好 | 
| [14:48] | What am I going to cook for nine people? | 要怎么做出一桌给九个人吃的菜 | 
| [14:50] | Tex-Mex Lasagna. | 墨西哥烤宽面条 | 
| [14:52] | Okay, I have no idea what that is, but it sounds amazing. | 虽然我根本不知道那是啥 但听上去很不错 | 
| [14:54] | It’s super simple. 20 minutes prep time, pop it in the oven. | 超级简单 准备个二十分钟 塞进烤箱 | 
| [14:58] | The one trick is you gotta remember the no-boil noodles. | 关键在于你要记得不要煮开面条 | 
| [15:00] | They’re– | 面条… | 
| [15:03] | You know what? I’ll make it for you. | 这样吧 我去帮你做 | 
| [15:04] | This guy can cook. | 这家伙厨艺好着呢 | 
| [15:06] | Yeah? | 是吗 | 
| [15:09] | All right, fine, but only if you join us. | 行啊 但你得跟我们一起吃 | 
| [15:12] | Ah, I got plans with my sister. | 我跟我妹妹有约了 | 
| [15:14] | She’s moving to North Carolina– | 她要搬去北卡罗莱纳州 | 
| [15:15] | Bring her along. I insist. | 带她一起来吧 我坚持 | 
| [15:19] | Okay. | 好吧 | 
| [15:23] | Psst! Cruz, Otis. | 克鲁兹 奥蒂斯 | 
| [15:26] | Come here. | 过来一下 | 
| [15:31] | I’ve been catching an earful from all the hockey parents. | 冰球队孩子们的家长一直在向我抱怨 | 
| [15:34] | They feel that Coach Herrmann is playing favorites… | 他们觉得赫尔曼教练有私心 | 
| [15:37] | Starting his own son when there are other kids | 总让他儿子首发上场 尽管别的孩子 | 
| [15:39] | that might do better in the position. | 在那个位置可能表现得更好 | 
| [15:42] | Yeah, it’s a problem. But what do we do? | 这是个问题 但我们能怎么办 | 
| [15:44] | You gotta get Herrmann to bench him. | 你们得叫赫尔曼让他儿子替补 | 
| [15:47] | Luke takes one step on the ice, | 要是让卢克上场 | 
| [15:49] | it’s gonna cost us the championship. | 我们的冠军也就泡汤了 | 
| [15:50] | And $500? | 还有你的500块 | 
| [15:54] | I’m thinking about the children here, Brian. | 我这都是为孩子们着想 布莱恩 | 
| [15:59] | Luke Herrmann has got to ride the pine. | 必须得让卢克·赫尔曼坐板凳 | 
| [16:07] | Ambulance 61, person injured. | 61号救护车 人员受伤 | 
| [16:09] | 609 North Union. | 北联合街609号 | 
| [16:20] | This way, they’re in here. | 这边 他们在里面 | 
| [16:21] | What’s going on? | 发生什么了 | 
| [16:23] | A rumble in the cafeteria, got the kids all worked up. | 孩子们在食堂里发生争执 然后就动了手 | 
| [16:28] | All of you, shut your faces now! | 所有人立刻给我住口 | 
| [16:32] | Okay, what do we got? | 好吧 什么情况 | 
| [16:34] | You touch my brother again, you little bitch?! | 你再动我弟弟试试 你个贱人 | 
| [16:35] | Huh?! Come on, you want some of this?! | 来啊 要打架是吧 | 
| [16:39] | He hit my little brother! Get the hell out of my way! | 他伤了我弟弟 你别挡着 | 
| [16:45] | Get outta my way! | 滚一边去 | 
| [16:46] | Come on, you want some of this?! Huh?! | 不是要打架吗 来啊 | 
| [16:47] | Keith, put that chair down! | 基斯 把椅子放下 | 
| [16:48] | – Get him! – Come on now, Keith! | -快制止他 -别这样 基斯 | 
| [16:50] | He hit my little brother! Get the hell outta my way! | 他伤了我弟弟 你给我滚一边去 | 
| [16:58] | – Come on now, easy. – Get off! Get off me! | -好了 冷静点 -放开我 | 
| [16:59] | – We got him! We got him! – Get off me! | -我们来吧 -放开我 | 
| [17:01] | Stay down, kid. Stay down! | 趴好 小子 别起来 | 
| [17:10] | Got him? | 你没问题吧 | 
| [17:12] | Hey, I’ve got some details on your impalement victim. | 我这有些关于你们那个穿刺伤者的信息 | 
| [17:15] | You figure out why he ended up skewered on a lamppost? | 你弄明白他为什么会被挂在路灯上了吗 | 
| [17:17] | No, but he ran some sort of import business out of Miami. | 没有 但他在迈阿密有个进口贸易公司 | 
| [17:21] | He does a ton of international travel. | 经常世界各地到处跑 | 
| [17:23] | Last seen at a client meeting downtown. | 最后见他的是在市中心与他会面的客户 | 
| [17:25] | Steps out to take a call, never comes back. | 说是出去接个电话 结果再没回去 | 
| [17:27] | We’re still trying to locate his next of kin. | 我们还在尝试联系他的亲属 | 
| [17:29] | Did he import bananas? | 他是进口香蕉的吗 | 
| [17:32] | – Sorry? – I don’t know. | -你说什么 -我也不知道 | 
| [17:33] | That was the last thing he said before he passed out. | 他昏迷之前最后说的就是这个 | 
| [17:35] | “Bananas”? No, I didn’t ask about bananas. | 香蕉吗 我没问起过这个 | 
| [17:38] | Okay. I’ll be sure to look into that. | 行 我会去查一下的 | 
| [17:42] | Thanks. | 谢了 | 
| [17:48] | Where are the girls? | 美女们都在哪 | 
| [17:50] | They’re in the other room, working, | 都在另一间屋里 工作呢 | 
| [17:52] | which is what you’re supposed to be doing. | 这也是你们该干的 | 
| [17:54] | Hand me that rafter square, huh? | 把方尺递给我行吗 | 
| [17:57] | Sure, you know your way around a toolbox. | 你还真是熟悉各种工具啊 | 
| [17:59] | It’s the blue triangle. | 就是蓝色三角形那个 | 
| [18:02] | Then why’d you call it a square? | 那为什么要叫方尺 | 
| [18:05] | Whoa! Look at all this progress already. | 瞧瞧 你们进度还真快啊 | 
| [18:07] | Hey, Jack. How’s it going? | 杰克 你好啊 | 
| [18:08] | How are ya? Jack Nesbitt. | 大家好啊 我是杰克·内斯比特 | 
| [18:10] | You guys all work over at 51? | 你们都是51大队的消防员吗 | 
| [18:11] | Yeah. Hey, I’m Brian, but you can call me– | 你好 我是布莱恩 你也可以叫我… | 
| [18:14] | Great, really great. | 真是太好了 | 
| [18:15] | I love throwing a little work to my CFD brothers. | 我就喜欢关照我消防局的弟兄们 | 
| [18:17] | I didn’t want to keep you. I just wanted to say hi. | 我就不妨碍你们了 就进来打个招呼 | 
| [18:25] | Hey, you guys want to see some strippers? | 你们想看脱衣舞女吗 | 
| [18:28] | – Yeah. – Yeah. | -当然 -太想了 | 
| [18:29] | Well, you should have gone to a strip club. Come on. | 那就去脱衣舞俱乐部 来干活吧 | 
| [18:32] | “My CFD brothers.” | 消防局的弟兄们 | 
| [18:35] | You know, I asked Weathersby about this guy, Nesbitt. | 我跟威瑟斯比打听了一下这个内斯比特 | 
| [18:38] | Do you want to know why he quit the CFD after only seven years? | 你们想知道他为什么只干了七年就离开了消防局吗 | 
| [18:41] | Here we go, the town crier. | 又来了 八卦时间 | 
| [18:43] | He worked a fire at a check cashing joint | 他在一个支票兑换站放了把火 | 
| [18:45] | and he torched open the safe during overhaul. | 然后灭火时撬了他们的保险柜 | 
| [18:47] | Yeah, they couldn’t pin it on him, | 没错 但找不到证据是他干的 | 
| [18:49] | but he agreed to resign. | 但他自己同意辞职 | 
| [18:55] | Hi. Do you guys want something to drink? | 你们想喝点什么吗 | 
| [18:58] | Jack asked me to take good care of you. | 杰克让我好好关照你们 | 
| [19:01] | We’re good, thanks. | 不用了 谢谢 | 
| [19:02] | You’re the boss? | 你是老板吗 | 
| [19:04] | More like wrangler. | 应该说是包工头 | 
| [19:07] | Well, I’m Katya. | 你好 我是卡媞亚 | 
| [19:08] | Hi. | 你好 | 
| [19:08] | Jack asked if you could come by the club on Saturday | 杰克要我问问你周六能不能来俱乐部一趟 | 
| [19:11] | around 8:00 pm. | 晚上八点左右 | 
| [19:12] | Sure, I’ll swing by. | 当然 我会来的 | 
| [19:14] | Great. I’ll see you then. | 好 那回头见 | 
| [19:15] | Okay. | 好 | 
| [19:23] | This job rocks. | 这份工作太赞了 | 
| [19:25] | What were you doing, managing a restaurant at 16? | 16岁就打理餐馆 你知道怎么干吗 | 
| [19:28] | I don’t know, my mom was always cooking, | 我也不知道 我妈一直在厨房忙着 | 
| [19:31] | and who else was gonna do it, her? | 总得有人来干吧 不然她吗 | 
| [19:34] | I could have, I was just better at handling customers. | 我是可以 只不过我更擅长跟顾客打交道 | 
| [19:37] | You know, hospitality? | 看我多有亲和力 | 
| [19:41] | Sounds like it was a blast. | 听起来挺有意思的 | 
| [19:42] | Yeah, I guess it was. I didn’t think so at the time, though. | 我想是的 不过那时可不这么觉得 | 
| [19:44] | I was always looking at the horizon. | 我心心念念的都是另一件事 | 
| [19:46] | You know, CFD. | 你知道的 当消防员 | 
| [19:47] | Well, you make a hell of a Tex-Mex Lasagna. | 不管怎样 你的德州墨西哥风味千层面美味极了 | 
| [19:51] | Logan would like another piece of cake. | 洛根想再要一块蛋糕 | 
| [19:56] | Fine. | 好吧 | 
| [19:59] | Thank you, Daddy! | 谢谢你 爸爸 | 
| [20:00] | You got it, buddy. You gonna go back there and play? | 不客气 伙计 去那边玩吧 | 
| [20:03] | You got a great family, Scott. | 你跟家人感情真好 斯科特 | 
| [20:05] | It’s cool, you’re so tight with your wife’s parents. | 能跟岳父岳母关系这么亲近真不容易 | 
| [20:08] | Yeah. | 是啊 | 
| [20:10] | You know, when Angie died, they were really there for me. | 安吉死后 他们一直陪伴着我 | 
| [20:13] | It means a lot having them around. | 有他们在对我来说真的很重要 | 
| [20:15] | Logan’s memory of his mom is probably going to fade, you know? | 或许洛根对他妈妈的记忆会逐渐淡去 | 
| [20:18] | But he will know her family. | 但他不会忘记她的家人 | 
| [20:20] | They’ll always have that connection. | 他们之间的连系永远不会消失 | 
| [20:22] | Yeah, I– | 我… | 
| [20:24] | I used to really take family for granted, | 以前我总觉得家人在身边是理所当然的事 | 
| [20:26] | but not anymore. | 但现在不这么想了 | 
| [20:30] | Hey. | 小子 | 
| [20:33] | He’s coming. | 他要来抓你了 | 
| [20:34] | I’m coming for you. I’m coming for your cake. | 我要来抓你了 我要抢走你的蛋糕 | 
| [20:37] | Oh, no, he’s getting your cake. Get him. Get him. | 他要抢走你的蛋糕了 快打他 | 
| [20:40] | Oh, you’re so strong, Logan. | 你力气真大 洛根 | 
| [20:44] | How sure are you that he said “Banana”? | 你有多确定他说的是香蕉 | 
| [20:47] | I heard what I heard, Mouch. | 我很确定自己听到了什么 穆奇 | 
| [20:49] | Bandana. | 会不会是头巾 | 
| [20:51] | Montana. Cabana. | 蒙大拿 小屋 | 
| [20:55] | Bad Mamma Jamma. | 倒大霉 | 
| [20:58] | Pamplona. | 潘普洛纳 | 
| [21:01] | Bologna. | 腊肠 | 
| [21:03] | Hey, Herrmie, you got a minute? | 赫尔曼 有空吗 | 
| [21:05] | Yeah, I guess. What’s up? | 有吧 什么事 | 
| [21:10] | We gotta bench Luke. | 我们得让卢克替补 | 
| [21:12] | Look, we love the kid, obviously, | 你知道的 我们都很喜欢那小子 | 
| [21:14] | it’s just that he– | 只是他… | 
| [21:16] | A couple of other kids deserve a chance to start, too. | 其他孩子也该有首发的机会 | 
| [21:20] | Like Hill, Corbell. | 就像希尔 科贝尔 | 
| [21:23] | It’s for the cup, and Luke’s skills are, | 这是为了夺冠 卢克的技术实在是 | 
| [21:26] | well, for lack of a better word, lacking. | 我也不知道怎么说更好 差强人意 | 
| [21:32] | Get out of my bar. | 滚出我的酒吧 | 
| [21:34] | Herrmann, man, come on. We’re not– | 赫尔曼 哥们 我们不是… | 
| [21:35] | Out! Now! Both of yous! | 现在就滚 你们两个都是 | 
| [21:40] | But… | 但… | 
| [21:41] | it’s my bar, too. | 这酒吧我也有份 | 
| [21:57] | I got sick of packing. Needed a break. | 我收拾得太累了 想休息一下 | 
| [22:02] | That’s your packing outfit? | 你穿成这样收拾行李吗 | 
| [22:04] | I was trying things on as I went, had to make sure it fit. | 我在边收边试 得确定衣服还合身 | 
| [22:11] | It fits. | 很合身 | 
| [22:13] | Do you remember summer after junior year, | 还记得高二那个暑假 | 
| [22:16] | when we went to Steph’s roof | 我们去史黛芬家屋顶 | 
| [22:17] | to watch the lightning storm over the lake? | 在那看湖上的雷暴吗 | 
| [22:23] | We always made time to get away from the crowd. | 我们总是找机会远离人群 | 
| [22:26] | Not sure I would have made it through high school without that. | 多亏了那个我才能撑过高中 | 
| [22:32] | Do you remember how every time a bolt of lightning came down | 你还记得吗 每次闪电时 | 
| [22:36] | I’d let out a yelp and grab onto your arm tight as I could? | 我都会吓得大叫 然后紧紧握住你的手臂 | 
| [22:40] | Yeah, I remember. | 是的 我记得 | 
| [22:43] | The whole thing was fakery. | 那都是装出来的 | 
| [22:45] | Just an excuse to get close to you. | 只是为了有借口能接近你 | 
| [22:52] | I was curious | 当时的我很好奇 | 
| [22:55] | what it would feel like. | 那会是什么样的感觉 | 
| [22:59] | I still am. | 如今仍是 | 
| [23:25] | 亨利·米尔斯 1992年10月 | |
| [23:34] | Chief. | 队长 | 
| [23:36] | Sorry to bug you so late. | 抱歉这么晚还来打扰你 | 
| [23:39] | Never mind that. | 没关系 | 
| [23:42] | What’s the matter, Mills? | 有什么事吗 米尔斯 | 
| [23:45] | I don’t know if my dad expected me to follow in his footsteps. | 我不知道父亲是不是真希望我追随他的脚步 | 
| [23:49] | I do know that he would be proud that I did. | 但我知道这么做一定会让他骄傲 | 
| [23:51] | Peter. | 彼得 | 
| [23:53] | I also know that | 我也知道 | 
| [23:55] | he would have wanted me to live my own life. | 他会希望我活出自己的人生 | 
| [24:01] | Find my own path. | 走出自己的路 | 
| [24:07] | I can’t keep chasing his ghost. | 我不能一直活在他的过去 | 
| [24:19] | I want to be with my family– | 我想跟家人在一起 | 
| [24:23] | my mom, Elise. | 我母亲 伊莉丝 | 
| [24:28] | I’m going to North Carolina. | 我要去北卡罗来纳 | 
| [24:31] | Peter, don’t rush into anything. | 彼得 别急着做决定 | 
| [24:32] | Chief, please don’t try and talk me out of this. | 队长 你不用劝我了 | 
| [24:36] | I made up my mind. | 我已经做了决定 | 
| [24:40] | I’m moving on. | 我要活出自己的人生 | 
| [24:59] | Whoa, whoa, whoa, back up a minute. | 等等 等等 | 
| [25:03] | Is this some kind of joke? | 这是个玩笑吗 | 
| [25:06] | Where’s the punch line? | 笑点在哪 | 
| [25:08] | Believe me, it was a difficult decision to make. | 相信我 这是个很艰难的决定 | 
| [25:11] | I don’t get it, you just got back on Squad. | 我不明白 你才刚回到救援队 | 
| [25:15] | And I have expanded Squad | 我扩充了救援队的人员配置 | 
| [25:16] | so that Mills can finish his last shift there. | 这样米尔斯就能在那值完最后一次班 | 
| [25:18] | So let’s make it a good one, shall we? | 大家都好好干 | 
| [25:20] | Peter Mills, it’s been an honor and a pleasure to work with you. | 彼得·米尔斯 很荣幸能与你共事 | 
| [25:24] | I hope you know you’ll always have a home here at 51. | 希望你记得51大队永远是你的家 | 
| [25:28] | Thank you, Chief. | 谢谢你 队长 | 
| [25:42] | I’m going to miss all of you. | 我会想大家的 | 
| [25:51] | Hey, I guess if you gotta go, | 如果你真要走 | 
| [25:56] | we gotta have a going-away party, right? | 我们得给你办个送别派对 不是吗 | 
| [25:58] | Molly’s tomorrow night, huh, what do ya say? | 明晚在莫利 怎么样 | 
| [26:00] | Hell yeah. | 当然好了 | 
| [26:21] | You don’t owe anyone an explanation. | 你无需向任何人解释 | 
| [26:25] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 | 
| [26:27] | I knew you’d understand. | 我就知道你能理解 | 
| [26:30] | Oh, no, I-I don’t. | 不 我不理解 | 
| [26:33] | My point is that you’re the only one who has to. | 我的意思是 你应该说服的是你自己 | 
| [26:38] | The guys, they’re just–they’re just gonna miss you, is all. | 你走了 他们都会想你的 | 
| [26:42] | I’m going to miss you. | 我也会想你 | 
| [26:45] | Then come with me. | 那就跟我一起走 | 
| [26:52] | Hey, Mills, you got a sec? | 米尔斯 有时间吗 | 
| [27:03] | “A,” Congratulations. | 首先 祝贺你 | 
| [27:05] | “B,” Don’t carve anything in stone. | 第二 别冲动 | 
| [27:07] | Meaning what? | 什么意思 | 
| [27:09] | You just got back on Squad, Mills, | 你才刚回到救援队 米尔斯 | 
| [27:11] | where you belong. | 你属于这里 | 
| [27:12] | Use this last shift as a sort of cooling off period. | 利用最后一轮班的时间好好冷静想想 | 
| [27:15] | Don’t make any decisions till the end of shift. | 在那之前先别急着做任何决定 | 
| [27:18] | That is all we are asking. | 我们只希望你能好好考虑 | 
| [27:22] | Sure. Okay. | 好 没问题 | 
| [27:27] | Truck 81, Squad 3, Ambulance 61, | 81号云梯车 3号抢险车 61号救护车 | 
| [27:30] | Battalion 25. Traffic accident. | 25号队长车 交通事故 | 
| [27:32] | Cermak and Ashland. | 瑟马克街和阿什兰大道街口 | 
| [27:44] | How bad is it? | 情况有多严重 | 
| [27:44] | The hatchback blew through the light at full speed. | 掀背轿车全速冲过了交通灯 | 
| [27:46] | Driver’s in bad shape. | 司机情况危急 | 
| [27:48] | This one’s a little banged up. | 这个稍微受了点伤 | 
| [27:49] | That one’s bleeding pretty good. | 那个流了很多血 | 
| [27:50] | Battalion 25 to Main, we need two additional ambulances | 25号队长呼叫总部 瑟马克街和阿什兰大道街口 | 
| [27:53] | at Ashland and Cermak. | 需要增派两辆救护车 | 
| [27:54] | Severide, check the hatchback for pin-ins. | 西弗莱德 检查掀背车的销轴 | 
| [27:56] | – Truck. – Yeah. | -云梯队 -在 | 
| [27:58] | – Triage the other two. – Got it. | -去看看另外两辆车上人的情况 -收到 | 
| [28:01] | Hey, you okay? You got a name? | 你没事吧 你叫什么 | 
| [28:04] | Viri Sanchez. Is my dad okay? | 维里·桑切斯 我爸爸没事吧 | 
| [28:15] | Guy wasn’t wearing a seat belt. | 这人没有系安全带 | 
| [28:16] | He took it off. He said it was hurting his arm. | 他拿开了 他说系安全带胳膊疼 | 
| [28:19] | I told him not to. I told him to put it back on, | 我不让他拿开的 我让他系上的 | 
| [28:20] | but he just kept holding his arm. | 但他一直抱着自己的胳膊 | 
| [28:22] | Why was his arm hurt? | 他为什么胳膊疼 | 
| [28:23] | I don’t know, but that’s why he took off his seat belt. | 我不知道 但就是因此他才拿开了安全带 | 
| [28:26] | Is he going to be okay? | 他不会有事吧 | 
| [28:27] | Hey, Severide, we gotta get him out of there. | 西弗莱德 得快点把他弄出来 | 
| [28:28] | – He had a heart attack! – Daddy… | -他心脏病发了 -爸爸 | 
| [28:30] | Hey, I need a backboard over here now! | 这边需要担架 马上 | 
| [28:32] | Please, you gotta save him. | 求你们了 一定救救他 | 
| [28:37] | Oh, my God. | 天哪 | 
| [28:50] | I need a medic! | 这里需要医护人员 | 
| [28:52] | They’re treating another victim. | 他们正在救治另一位伤者 | 
| [28:56] | How long ago was the accident? | 车祸是什么时候发生的 | 
| [28:58] | I don’t know, five minutes ago? | 不清楚 大概五分钟前吧 | 
| [29:00] | It’s not too late. Come on. | 还不算太晚 加把劲 | 
| [29:04] | Dad! Oh, my God… | 爸爸 天哪… | 
| [29:05] | Dad! Is he okay? Is he okay? | 爸爸 他没事吧 他没事吧 | 
| [29:07] | You see that guy working on him? | 你看到那个人正在救治他了吗 | 
| [29:09] | His name is Peter. He knows what he’s doing. | 他叫彼得 他技术很好 | 
| [29:11] | All right? | 交给他好吗 | 
| [29:12] | Dawson! I need a monitor! | 道森 给我拿监视器 | 
| [29:14] | Brett, you got this? | 布莱特 这边你来 | 
| [29:15] | Yeah, go. | 嗯 快去吧 | 
| [29:18] | Rice, bag him. | 赖斯 给他输氧 | 
| [29:21] | He seemed fine. We were talking about our trip. | 他看起来挺好啊 我们还在说去旅行的事 | 
| [29:24] | He’s taking me to visit schools next week. | 他下周要带我去参观学校的 | 
| [29:26] | Hey, come on. | 冷静 | 
| [29:29] | All right, Mills, take a pause. | 好了 米尔斯 停一下 | 
| [29:37] | I got a pulse. He’s breathing. | 量到脉搏了 他在呼吸了 | 
| [29:40] | Brett! I need you over here. | 布莱特 快来这边 | 
| [29:43] | You got this? | 先交给你 | 
| [29:44] | Got it. | 没问题 | 
| [29:45] | He’s in a third-degree heart block. | 他现在处于三级心肌梗死 | 
| [29:46] | We need to pace him at 70 milliamps, at a rate of 80. | 给他以80的速度注射70毫安药物 | 
| [29:51] | One, two, three. | 一二三 | 
| [29:55] | Ready? Let’s go. | 好了吗 走 | 
| [30:00] | You saved him, Peter. You did it. Thank you. | 你救了他 彼得 你救了他 谢谢你 | 
| [30:11] | Good job. | 干得漂亮 | 
| [30:25] | Guys, are you kidding me? | 各位 开什么玩笑 | 
| [30:34] | The guy was on top of a truck | 那个人是在一辆货车 | 
| [30:36] | or a semi or something. | 或者半挂车顶上 | 
| [30:38] | Who’s that now? | 你说谁 | 
| [30:39] | The impalement victim. | 那个刺穿伤者 | 
| [30:40] | If–if he was on top of a truck, | 如果他是在货车上面 | 
| [30:43] | he might have gotten bumped off when the truck hit the seam | 可能在货车到吊桥中间的接合处时 | 
| [30:45] | in the middle of the drawbridge, landed on the lamppost. | 因为颠簸掉下来然后被挂到路灯上了 | 
| [30:48] | What was a businessman doing on the roof of semi? | 一个生意人在半挂车顶上干什么 | 
| [30:51] | Yeah, and how’d he get all busted up? | 是啊 他又是怎么受那些伤的 | 
| [30:54] | I don’t know. | 不清楚 | 
| [30:57] | Maybe it was a suicide attempt. | 可能他想自杀 | 
| [30:59] | He jumped off a building, truck broke his fall. | 他从建筑物上跳下 落到了货车上 | 
| [31:02] | Driver didn’t notice, he kept going. | 货车司机没注意 就继续开车了 | 
| [31:04] | Was it possibly a banana truck? | 那有没有可能是辆运香蕉的车 | 
| [31:13] | I don’t get it, Mills. | 我不懂 米尔斯 | 
| [31:18] | How could you walk away from all this? | 你怎么忍心抛下这一切 | 
| [31:23] | Cruz, man, I– | 克鲁兹 我… | 
| [31:27] | You saved that guy back there. | 刚才你救了那个人 | 
| [31:30] | It takes a rare breed to do what you did. | 不是谁都有你这个本事 | 
| [31:34] | You got the best job in the world here, man. | 你做着世界上最棒的工作 兄弟 | 
| [31:38] | Don’t you realize how lucky you are? | 你难道没意识到自己有多幸运吗 | 
| [31:58] | What you readin’, Herrmie? | 你看什么呢 赫尔曼 | 
| [32:03] | It wasn’t banana. It was Banan. | 他说的不是香蕉 而是巴南 | 
| [32:06] | Banan? | 巴南 | 
| [32:07] | We just got back from Chicago Med. The guy woke up. | 我们刚从芝加哥医院回来 那个人醒了 | 
| [32:09] | He told the nurses that he tried to kill himself | 他告诉护士说自己想自杀 | 
| [32:11] | by jumping off a rooftop. | 跳楼自杀 | 
| [32:12] | But he came to on the roof of a tractor-trailer. | 但刚好落在一辆牵引式挂车顶上了 | 
| [32:14] | No way. | 不会吧 | 
| [32:15] | – Unreal. Mills called it. – Yeah. | -没想到啊 米尔斯猜对了 -是啊 | 
| [32:18] | What does Banan mean? | 巴南是什么意思 | 
| [32:19] | It’s the name of a woman. He met her on a trip to Syria. | 是一个女人的名字 他去叙利亚旅游时认识的 | 
| [32:21] | They got married, and then the civil war broke out. | 然后他们结婚了 可是接着内战爆发 | 
| [32:24] | He couldn’t get her out of the country. | 他无法把她带出国 | 
| [32:25] | They spent four years apart. | 他们分离了四年 | 
| [32:27] | And then, just the other day, she was killed. | 然后 前天那个女的被杀了 | 
| [32:28] | So that’s when he did it. | 所以他也决定自杀 | 
| [32:33] | Can you imagine, all that time, separated from a loved one? | 你们能想象跟心爱之人分离那么久的感受吗 | 
| [32:42] | So you’re still going? | 你还是要离开吗 | 
| [32:45] | I am. | 是的 | 
| [32:51] | You’re doing the right thing, Mills. | 你做得对 米尔斯 | 
| [32:55] | We got your back no matter what, brother. | 无论如何 我们都挺你 兄弟 | 
| [32:57] | We just had to make sure you were sure. | 不过我们得确定你下定决心了 | 
| [33:06] | You were a born firefighter. | 你是天生的消防员 | 
| [33:09] | You’ve been an asset to this house on every level. | 无论如何 你都是这个消防队的一份子 | 
| [33:13] | I knew leaving here would be hard, but… | 我知道离开会很艰难 但是… | 
| [33:15] | You are not leaving. | 这不是离开 | 
| [33:17] | You are gonna carry 51 with you | 51大队永远跟你在一起 | 
| [33:21] | wherever you go. | 不论你去哪里 | 
| [33:27] | I’m so proud of you guys. | 我为你们各位骄傲 | 
| [33:29] | You worked really hard to get here. | 你们真正努力了才到这里的 | 
| [33:31] | No matter what that scoreboard looks like | 不论最后分数如何 | 
| [33:33] | at the end of all this, you guys already won. | 你们都已经胜利了 | 
| [33:37] | You got spirit. You got heart. | 你们精神可嘉 你们万众一心 | 
| [33:39] | And nobody can ever take that away from you. | 这点是任何人都无法战胜你们的 | 
| [33:42] | Now that said, | 既然如此 | 
| [33:45] | get in here. | 大家都过来 | 
| [33:47] | I want you guys to go out there | 大家去球场上 | 
| [33:51] | and kick some butt! | 好好给他们点颜色瞧瞧 | 
| [33:52] | There we go, boys! Come on, let’s warm it up! | 加油 孩子们 大家动起来 | 
| [33:55] | Let’s go! Hey, Zach. | 上吧 扎克 | 
| [33:56] | Zach, you’re gonna need a stick, buddy. There you go. | 扎克 你得带上球棍 去吧 | 
| [33:59] | Let’s go! Let’s go. | 上啊 上啊 | 
| [34:01] | – Whoo! – Hey, Luke, buddy. | -加油 -卢克 伙计 | 
| [34:03] | I gotta talk to you for a minute, okay? | 我得跟你说几句话 好吗 | 
| [34:08] | I’m going to start Zach at right wing. | 我要让扎克右翼首发 | 
| [34:11] | But that’s my position. | 但那是我的位置 | 
| [34:15] | I know, buddy. I know. | 我知道 伙计 我知道 | 
| [34:18] | I gotta keep you on the bench. | 但你得先做替补 | 
| [34:43] | Hi, Matt. Trish, remember? | 马特 我是翠什 还记得吗 | 
| [34:45] | Hey, Trish. I’m here to see Jack. | 你好翠什 我是来找杰克的 | 
| [34:47] | He’s kind of tied up right now but– | 他这会儿有事 但是… | 
| [34:49] | I got it from here, Trish. | 交给我吧 翠什 | 
| [34:52] | Let’s get you a drink. | 先来喝点东西吧 | 
| [34:56] | Jack will be with you in a moment. | 杰克马上就过来了 | 
| [34:57] | Yeah, I’m good on the drink. | 好 我不想喝东西 | 
| [34:59] | Thanks. | 谢谢 | 
| [35:00] | So what’s going on? Who are those guys? | 怎么回事 那些人是谁 | 
| [35:05] | Jack will explain everything. | 杰克会解释一切的 | 
| [35:08] | Listen, Katya, I can’t wait long, I– | 听我说 卡媞亚 我不能等太久 | 
| [35:11] | There he is. Katya, a couple of scotches, please. | 我来了 卡媞亚 拿两杯威士忌来 | 
| [35:17] | Matt, are you adverse to making money? | 马特 你不喜欢赚钱吗 | 
| [35:19] | No, not at all. | 当然不是 | 
| [35:21] | See those guys over here? | 看到那边那些人了吗 | 
| [35:22] | I mean, they’re not much to look at, but they are loaded, | 虽然他们样貌平平 但是家财万贯 | 
| [35:24] | and they want to open a whole chain of Stilettos. | 他们想开细高跟俱乐部的系列连锁店 | 
| [35:26] | And I told them you’re just the guy to build them. | 我跟他们说都可以交给你来建造 | 
| [35:29] | They’d like to meet you. | 他们想见见你 | 
| [35:31] | Jack, I’m just here to do a little construction work. | 杰克 我只是负责建筑工作的 | 
| [35:34] | I’m just offering you a lot more construction work. | 我帮你找到了更多的建筑工作 | 
| [35:37] | Listen, I’m sorry. I hate to do this. | 很抱歉 我不喜欢这样 | 
| [35:39] | I’m late to a friend’s party– a really good friend. | 但有个朋友的派对我已经迟到了 很好的朋友 | 
| [35:42] | I’m gonna get you out of here in five minutes. | 给我五分钟时间就行 | 
| [35:46] | Drink. | 喝吧 | 
| [35:48] | – Cheers. – Cheers. | -干杯 -干杯 | 
| [35:55] | Hey, Molly’s. Yeah. | 喂 莫利酒吧 嗯 | 
| [36:00] | What, you really think she’s blowing off her flight? | 你真以为她会因此不上飞机吗 | 
| [36:02] | Man, that’s confidence. | 你还真自信啊 | 
| [36:04] | Hey, a friend of yours just called from O’Hare. | 你一个朋友刚从奥黑尔机场打来电话 | 
| [36:06] | Said to give you a scotch and this. | 说给你来杯威士忌 还有这个 | 
| [36:14] | Jeez. | 天哪 | 
| [36:18] | Hey, where’s Mills? I didn’t miss him, did I? | 米尔斯呢 他还没走吧 | 
| [36:20] | Oh, no, he’s on his way. | 没有 他在来的路上 | 
| [36:23] | You got some glitter right there. | 你脸上有些闪粉 | 
| [36:25] | Who wants to take a picture with the cup? | 谁想跟奖杯合影吗 | 
| [36:27] | Yeah, baby! Come here. | 宝贝儿 来吧 | 
| [36:29] | – No, no–Oh, oh. – Oh, you look good. | -不要不要 -来吧 你样子很不错 | 
| [36:31] | Hey, Casey, get in here, man. | 凯西 一起来啊 | 
| [36:35] | He’s here! | 他来了 | 
| [36:49] | Buddy! | 伙计 | 
| [36:50] | Speech, speech, speech! | 发言 发言 发言 | 
| [36:52] | Man, I suck at these kind of things. | 天 我最不会发言了 | 
| [36:57] | I just wanted to say thank you. | 我只想说句谢谢 | 
| [37:01] | Working side by side with all of you, it– | 跟大家共事 我… | 
| [37:04] | I have learned a hell of a lot more than just | 我学到的远远不止 | 
| [37:06] | how to do the job. | 如何做好本职工作 | 
| [37:10] | I learned what it means to be a brother | 我还学到了兄弟手足的意义 | 
| [37:13] | and how you do whatever you can to be there for each other. | 我还学会了如何相互扶持相互帮助 | 
| [37:18] | And the crazy thing is, now I’m leaving this family for another. | 我竟然要离开这个大家庭 我真是疯了吧 | 
| [37:24] | But I wanted you all to know | 但是我想让大家都知道 | 
| [37:27] | that these three years, | 这三年 | 
| [37:31] | they have been the best time of my life. | 是我人生中最美好的三年 | 
| [37:42] | Don’t think for one second I don’t know how lucky I’ve been. | 我时刻都知道自己有多幸运 | 
| [37:47] | I will never forget that. | 这一切我绝不会忘记 | 
| [37:50] | We’re the lucky ones, Mills, | 是我们幸运 米尔斯 | 
| [37:52] | having you with us as long as we did. | 有你陪伴了我们这么久是我们的幸运 | 
| [38:11] | You probably think I’m crazy, huh? | 你肯定觉得我疯了对吧 | 
| [38:12] | Walking away from 51, right after I get on Squad. | 刚重回救援队就离开51大队 | 
| [38:15] | You figure out what you want, you gotta go for it. | 你想清楚自己想要什么了 就得去努力追求 | 
| [38:21] | I’m proud of you, Mills. I really am. | 我为你骄傲 米尔斯 真的 | 
| [38:26] | Hey, quit hogging him, Severide. | 别占着他了 西弗莱德 | 
| [38:32] | You ever change your mind, Mills, | 你要是改变主意 米尔斯 | 
| [38:34] | you’ll always have a home here at 51. | 51大队永远都为你敞开大门 | 
| [38:54] | I got something for ya. | 我有东西给你 | 
| [38:57] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [39:03] | Come on. Come on, don’t do this. | 别这样 别哭 别哭了 | 
| [39:37] | Hey, Peter Mills. | 彼得·米尔斯 | 
| [39:43] | You forgot one. | 你忘了一个 | 
| [39:56] | If things ever go south for you here, | 如果你在这里不顺 | 
| [39:58] | or you decide you’re looking for a change… | 或者决定改变一下 | 
| [40:03] | you know where to find me. | 尽管去找我 | 
| [40:56] | Hey. Sit, Pouchy. | 坐 旺发 | 
| [40:59] | Come here. Oh. | 过来 哈哈 | 
| [41:02] | Oh, very good. | 做得很好 |