| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:01] | I’m not trying to get Chili in trouble, | 我不是想给小辣椒惹麻烦 | 
| [00:03] | but that woman almost died today. | 但今天那女人差点死了 | 
| [00:05] | I’ll take it from here. | 这事交给我处理 | 
| [00:06] | Think he’d cut her a little slack, | 难道他不该体谅一下吗 | 
| [00:07] | after all she’s been through. | 毕竟她最近经历了这么多事 | 
| [00:09] | – What’s that mean? – Chili’s sister. | -什么意思 -小辣椒的姐姐 | 
| [00:10] | They found her body in a flophouse. | 他们在一间廉租房里发现了她的尸体 | 
| [00:13] | But what happened to Herrmann, bro? | 我对赫尔曼做的事 哥们 | 
| [00:14] | I’m the one who messed up. | 是我搞砸了一切 | 
| [00:16] | Freddie couldn’t escape his own nature. | 弗雷迪无法改变他的本性 | 
| [00:18] | But I’m not ready to forgive that kid. | 我还没准备好原谅他 | 
| [00:21] | Alex Ward, Department of Homeland Security. | 艾利克斯·沃德 国土安全部的 | 
| [00:22] | Just asking for some assistance on an ongoing investigation. | 请求为一桩调查中的案子提供协助 | 
| [00:33] | It’s a beautiful city. | 这是个美丽的城市 | 
| [00:37] | Yeah, it is. | 是啊 没错 | 
| [00:52] | Something’s on your mind. | 你有心事 | 
| [00:57] | What we busted in on today… | 我们今天闯进去的… | 
| [00:59] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 | 
| [01:01] | We got it covered. | 我们处理好了 | 
| [01:12] | Hey, Marty, can you hang on a sec? | 马蒂 稍等一会儿好吗 | 
| [01:17] | I have to ask you a favor. | 我得求你帮个忙 | 
| [01:20] | Shoot. | 行啊 | 
| [01:24] | You weren’t here. | 你没来过这里 | 
| [01:27] | Yeah, no sweat. | 好啊 没问题 | 
| [01:29] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [01:35] | Yeah, it’s already been sent over to Ernie. | 对 已经发给欧尼了 | 
| [01:37] | Details will all be in my report. | 我在报告里会详细说明 | 
| [01:39] | Samples have been sent to the lab. | 取样已经送到实验室了 | 
| [01:42] | I look down, | 我往下看 | 
| [01:43] | and all I see is blood. | 看到全是血 | 
| [01:46] | That’s when the pain hits… | 然后就感觉到了疼痛… | 
| [01:50] | starts burning like hell. | 非常非常疼 | 
| [01:54] | It’s like a blowtorch cutting through my ribs; | 就像焊枪穿过了我的肋骨 | 
| [01:56] | that’s what it felt like. | 就是那种感觉 | 
| [02:00] | And then I see a knife handle sticking out of me, | 接着我看到我身上插着一把刀 | 
| [02:02] | and I get sick to my stomach. | 胃里开始翻江倒海 | 
| [02:07] | Last thing I remember thinking about was Cindy… | 我记得我最后那一刻想到了辛迪… | 
| [02:13] | telling the kids how their father bled to death | 告诉孩子们他们的爸爸流血而死 | 
| [02:15] | on the floor of that bar. | 就在酒吧的地上 | 
| [02:27] | Come on in. | 进来吧 | 
| [02:28] | Grab a seat. | 坐 | 
| [02:34] | I heard what happened to your sister. | 我听说了你姐姐的事 | 
| [02:38] | I am terribly sorry for your loss. | 我很遗憾 | 
| [02:42] | Well, I appreciate that, Chief. | 谢谢 队长 | 
| [02:44] | If you want, I’ll put a call in to the relief pool, | 如果你需要 我可以打电话给应急处 | 
| [02:47] | have someone come in, | 让他们派人来 | 
| [02:48] | fill in for you. | 替你一段时间 | 
| [02:50] | I prefer to stay busy, if that’s okay. | 我喜欢忙一点 | 
| [02:53] | Listen. | 听着 | 
| [02:56] | When I was a lieutenant, | 当我还是副队的时候 | 
| [03:01] | I lost three men at the Pulaski Avenue fire. | 我在普瓦斯基街大火里失去了三个队友 | 
| [03:06] | And I thought, “Best thing for me– | 我那时候就想 现在最好的就是 | 
| [03:10] | get right back to work.” | 立马回到工作中 | 
| [03:13] | Two weeks later, I took my men into a burning building. | 两周后 我带人进入了着火的建筑 | 
| [03:17] | Thank God the chief ordered us out | 谢天谢地那时候队长在建筑倒塌之前 | 
| [03:18] | before the building collapsed, | 命令我们出来了 | 
| [03:20] | or I would have killed my whole company. | 否则我会害死整队的人 | 
| [03:27] | I understand what you’re saying… | 我理解你的意思… | 
| [03:31] | but, Chief, with all due respect, | 但是 队长 无意冒犯 | 
| [03:33] | that’s–that’s different. | 那个情况和我不同 | 
| [03:36] | No, it’s not, Chili, | 不 小辣椒 | 
| [03:38] | because I wasn’t ready. | 因为那时我还没准备好 | 
| [03:41] | I wasn’t ready to lead. | 没准备好领导别人 | 
| [03:45] | Sometimes when your head hits the canvas… | 有时当你受到重击 | 
| [03:48] | sometimes it’s best just to stay down, | 休息一会儿是最好的 | 
| [03:51] | get your head clear. | 让头脑清醒一下 | 
| [03:54] | I’m fine. | 我没事 | 
| [03:59] | Okay, then. | 那好吧 | 
| [04:02] | You push the wrong meds again, | 如果你再次用错药 | 
| [04:05] | someone will die. | 会害死人的 | 
| [04:07] | So Brett told you that. | 看来布莱特告诉你了 | 
| [04:09] | Believe me when I tell you– | 相信我 | 
| [04:10] | how I found out is the least of your concerns. | 我怎么知道的不用你管 | 
| [04:13] | That is two strikes, Chili. | 你两振了 小辣椒 | 
| [04:17] | If there is a third, you are done. | 如果有第三次 你就完了 | 
| [04:20] | I’m not just talking here at 51. | 我不仅仅是说在51队 | 
| [04:22] | I mean in the whole city of Chicago. | 我是说在整个芝加哥市 | 
| [04:25] | Am I clear? | 明白了吗 | 
| [04:28] | Yes, sir. | 是 队长 | 
| [04:32] | Truck 81, Squad 3, | 81号云梯车 3号救援车 | 
| [04:34] | Engine 51, Ambulance 61. | 51号水罐车 61号救护车 | 
| [04:36] | Vehicle fire, 2700 block of Roosevelt Avenue. | 汽车起火 罗斯福大道2700号街区 | 
| [04:58] | All right, let’s go. | 好 我们走吧 | 
| [04:59] | Dawson, Mouch– ladders. | 道森 穆奇 拿梯子 | 
| [05:01] | Herrmann, Jimmy, with me. | 赫尔曼 吉米 跟我走 | 
| [05:06] | Guys, get them out of there. | 各位 帮他们出来 | 
| [05:08] | Easy, easy. | 慢点 | 
| [05:09] | Just keep calm, all right? | 保持冷静 好吗 | 
| [05:10] | We’re gonna get you out in a second. | 我们马上就救你们出来 | 
| [05:14] | I can’t move! Help! | 我动不了了 救命 | 
| [05:16] | – Please, help me. – We’ll get you. Hang on. | -请帮帮我 -我们会救你的 撑住 | 
| [05:17] | Grab that ladder! | 拿那把梯子 | 
| [05:19] | You’re okay. You’re okay. | 没事的 | 
| [05:33] | Casey! | 凯西 | 
| [05:37] | I’m all right. | 我没事 | 
| [05:40] | 51, get a line on that fire. | 51队 牵水管灭火 | 
| [05:42] | Squad, help with the evac. | 救援队 帮忙疏散 | 
| [05:44] | Ambo, set up triage. | 救护车 安排好伤情分类区 | 
| [05:45] | Battalion 25 to main. | 25号队长呼叫总部 | 
| [05:47] | We need an EMS plan two; | 我们需要急救服务计划 | 
| [05:48] | send all available ambulances to this location. | 将所有有空的救护车派来这里 | 
| [05:50] | Hey, Tony, you check the van. | 托尼 你去检查车辆 | 
| [05:51] | Capp, you help Truck with the ladders. | 卡普 你帮云梯队拿梯子 | 
| [05:53] | – Cruz, you’re with me. – Copy that. | -克鲁兹 你跟我走 -收到 | 
| [05:55] | Dawson, throw that ladder up here! | 道森 把梯子拿过来 | 
| [05:59] | All right, get back! | 好 后退 | 
| [06:05] | Mouch, ladder coming on! | 穆奇 梯子来了 | 
| [06:07] | Come on, come on! Please, hurry! | 快点 求你快点 | 
| [06:09] | Don’t panic; we’re coming in. | 别慌张 我们来了 | 
| [06:11] | – You got it. – Wait there. | -好了 -在这里等着 | 
| [06:12] | Nice and easy. | 慢慢来 | 
| [06:16] | – You got it? – Uh-huh. | -可以下去吗 -可以 | 
| [06:17] | All right. All right, here we go. | 好的 走吧 | 
| [06:19] | There we go. | 走吧 | 
| [06:20] | You’re good. Okay. | 你没事的 | 
| [06:23] | Hey, easy. | 轻点 | 
| [06:24] | Borrelli, give me a hand over here. | 布罗利 过来帮帮忙 | 
| [06:27] | Got her? | 扶住她了吗 | 
| [06:28] | Open the door! | 开门 | 
| [06:30] | – You got her head? – Easy, easy. | -扶住她的头了吗 -慢点 | 
| [06:32] | – Got ’em? – Yeah. | -抱好了吗 -嗯 | 
| [06:33] | Come on, get it out. | 快灭火 | 
| [06:35] | Severide, move. Get this door open. | 西弗莱德 去开门 | 
| [06:47] | Hey, take it easy. Take it easy. | 冷静点 冷静点 | 
| [06:49] | Come on. Get to the ambulance. | 去救护车那边 | 
| [06:54] | Let’s go. | 上吧 | 
| [06:59] | – Grab his legs. – Yeah, hold on. | -抓住他的腿 -等等 | 
| [07:00] | Seat belt buckle’s smashed; I got to cut it off. | 安全带扣环碎了 得割开 | 
| [07:03] | Okay. | 好 | 
| [07:13] | 154 is coming in. | 154队正在赶来 | 
| [07:15] | 154, red adult male coming your way. | 154队 流血的成年男子正往你们那边去 | 
| [07:18] | Copy that, 51. | 收到 51队 | 
| [07:21] | Casey, progress report. | 凯西 进度报告 | 
| [07:24] | Might’ve got ’em all out, Chief. | 可能都救出来了 队长 | 
| [07:26] | We’ll do a final search. | 我们最后搜查一遍 | 
| [07:27] | Smoke is getting thick. | 烟越来越浓了 | 
| [07:29] | Bus could go up at any second. Make it fast. | 巴士随时都可能爆炸 快点 | 
| [07:31] | All right. Last sweep. Herrmann, take the rear. | 好 最后检查一次 赫尔曼 去后面 | 
| [07:33] | – I’ll take the front. – Okay. | -我去前面 -好 | 
| [07:40] | Okay, that’s it. | 行了 | 
| [07:41] | Casey, Herrmann, I want you out, now. | 凯西 赫尔曼 现在就出来 | 
| [07:43] | Lieutenant, all clear! | 副队 没人了 | 
| [07:45] | Clear too. There’s–Wait. | 这里也是 等等 | 
| [07:47] | No, got another one. | 不 还有一个 | 
| [07:48] | Herrmann, give me a hand. | 赫尔曼 来帮个忙 | 
| [07:52] | Come on. | 快出来 | 
| [07:53] | Get her up. | 把她弄起来 | 
| [07:56] | I hear them. | 我听到他们的声音了 | 
| [08:00] | Got her head. | 扶好她的头 | 
| [08:02] | Come on. | 扶好 | 
| [08:04] | – I got her. – Legs together. | -我接住她了 -腿扶好 | 
| [08:06] | Got her? | 接稳了吗 | 
| [08:18] | Good job. | 干得不错 | 
| [08:28] | How’d the hearing go? | 听证会怎么样 | 
| [08:31] | I did what the state’s attorney asked. | 我照州检官的做了 | 
| [08:34] | I said what happened. | 说了事情的经过 | 
| [08:37] | Freddie was there? | 弗雷迪在场吗 | 
| [08:39] | Yeah. | 是啊 | 
| [08:40] | How’d he seem? | 他看起来怎么样 | 
| [08:43] | I didn’t ask; he didn’t say. | 我没问 他也没说 | 
| [08:47] | To tell you the truth… | 说实话 | 
| [08:51] | to me, he looked like any other convict. | 对我来说 他跟其他罪犯一样 | 
| [09:01] | Hey, Otis. | 奥蒂斯 | 
| [09:03] | Hey, Sylvie. | 希尔薇 | 
| [09:04] | Oh, what happened to the moustache? | 怎么把胡子剃了 | 
| [09:05] | I loved the moustache. | 我挺喜欢你的胡子的 | 
| [09:14] | I like it. | 我喜欢 | 
| [09:16] | Thanks, Connie. | 谢了 康妮 | 
| [09:34] | That was a great night. | 那晚真不错 | 
| [09:37] | Yeah, it was. | 确实 | 
| [09:43] | Any updates? | 有进展吗 | 
| [09:44] | Uh, no, but there’s this. | 没有 但有这个 | 
| [09:55] | Why is my name on it? | 为什么我的名字在上面 | 
| [09:56] | It’s an affidavit stating how we got into the residence | 这是份宣誓书 说明我们是如何进入那间 | 
| [09:59] | with the explosive remnants. | 装有炸药残余的民居的 | 
| [10:03] | SAC’s on my case. | 上面在调查我的案子 | 
| [10:10] | It basically says the door was ajar. | 里面就写了当时门是虚掩的 | 
| [10:12] | It’s a security issue. | 是个安全隐患 | 
| [10:14] | It’s a long way of saying it. | 篇幅不少啊 | 
| [10:16] | Well, federal government: last bastion of paperwork. | 没办法 联邦政府里的文书工作向来如此 | 
| [10:22] | You mind telling me a little bit more about what we found? | 能再告诉我一些关于我们发现东西的情况吗 | 
| [10:27] | Uh, it’s–it’s an ongoing investigation. | 案件还在调查当中 | 
| [10:29] | There’s not much I can really say. | 恐怕我没什么可以告诉你的 | 
| [10:35] | Okay, well, you let me know what’s going on, | 这样的话 你让我明白到底是怎么一回事 | 
| [10:36] | I’ll be happy to sign. | 我就签字 | 
| [10:42] | Think it over. | 好好想想 | 
| [10:47] | Okay. | 好吧 | 
| [10:58] | Monogamy. You ever consider it? | 你有考虑过一夫一妻制吗 | 
| [11:03] | Not really. | 真没有 | 
| [11:08] | All right, I’m just gonna say it. | 好吧 我不得不说 | 
| [11:09] | Otis without the moustache? | 给奥蒂斯剃胡子 | 
| [11:11] | Maybe not the best call. | 或许不是个好主意 | 
| [11:14] | So what’s the next step in the big makeover? | 说起来 大变身的下一步是什么 | 
| [11:16] | None. He fired me. | 没了 他把我炒了 | 
| [11:20] | It’ll grow back, though, right? | 会长出来的 对吗 | 
| [11:23] | Hello? | 你好 | 
| [11:27] | Yeah, I’ll be right there. | 行 我马上就来 | 
| [11:29] | Herrmann, you’re acting lieutenant until I get back. | 赫尔曼 在我回来之前你是代理副队 | 
| [11:37] | You here for the blood drive, or making a donation? | 你是来献血还是捐款的 | 
| [11:39] | Neither, actually. I’m looking for a mother and son, | 都不是 我是来找一对母子的 | 
| [11:42] | Dawn and Lucas Hicks. | 道恩和卢卡斯·希克斯 | 
| [11:43] | The father died from injuries in the tornado. | 孩子的父亲死于龙卷风 | 
| [11:45] | Give me a minute. | 稍等 | 
| [11:51] | Lieutenant Casey! | 凯西副队 | 
| [11:53] | You okay? | 你还好吗 | 
| [11:54] | It’s Lucas; he’s missing. | 是卢卡斯 他不见了 | 
| [11:56] | You’ve got to help me, please. | 求你一定得帮帮我 | 
| [11:57] | Okay. | 没问题 | 
| [11:58] | How long has he been gone? | 他不见了多久 | 
| [11:59] | When I got up this morning, his–his sleeping bag was empty. | 今早我起来 发现他不在睡袋里 | 
| [12:02] | You tell the police? | 你告诉警察了吗 | 
| [12:05] | Hours ago! | 几小时前就说了 | 
| [12:06] | They said, “Wait here,” but I haven’t heard back. | 他们让我在这等着 之后就没有消息了 | 
| [12:08] | – So I called you. – Okay. | -所以我才打给你 -好 | 
| [12:10] | What was he wearing? | 他穿着什么 | 
| [12:11] | All he’s got…jeans, uh, a pair of Pumas, | 牛仔裤 彪马运动鞋 | 
| [12:15] | and a red sweater from the donation box. | 还有捐赠箱里的一件红色毛衣 | 
| [12:17] | Stay put till he gets back. | 在他回来之前不要轻举妄动 | 
| [12:19] | I’ll find him. | 我会找到他的 | 
| [12:20] | Okay. | 好的 | 
| [12:36] | I just wanted to say I’m really sorry about– | 我只是想说我真的很抱歉… | 
| [12:39] | You’re gonna rat me out to Boden | 你向博登告发我 | 
| [12:41] | and then come over here and try to apologize to me? | 还指望来找我道个歉了事吗 | 
| [12:43] | I meant about what happened to your sister. | 我是指你姐姐的事 | 
| [12:48] | What do you know about it? | 你都知道些什么 | 
| [12:49] | – Well, nothing. I just– – Exactly. | -我不知道 我只是… -对 | 
| [12:53] | ‘Cause it’s none of your business. | 因为这不关你的事 | 
| [13:00] | Are you a “Wizard of Oz” fan, Dawson? | 你喜欢《绿野仙踪》吗 道森 | 
| [13:03] | Uh, where is this going? | 你想说什么 | 
| [13:05] | Oh, I just wanted to thank you, | 我只是想谢谢你 | 
| [13:07] | pal, you know, | 伙计 你也知道 | 
| [13:08] | for nudging me to shave it off. | 鼓动我刮掉了胡子 | 
| [13:10] | So I’m not fired? | 所以没有炒掉我吗 | 
| [13:12] | Oh, no, you’re still fired. | 不 你还是被炒掉了 | 
| [13:14] | It just made me think, like in the movie, | 只不过这不禁让我想到那部电影中 | 
| [13:17] | “You are who you are.” | “你就是你自己” | 
| [13:18] | I’m pretty sure it’s, “There’s no place like home.” | 我确定那句台词是”没有任何地方可以像家一样” | 
| [13:21] | Think about it. | 好好想想 | 
| [13:25] | Christopher Herrmann, collect call | 克里斯托弗·赫尔曼 平克尼维尔 | 
| [13:27] | from Pinckneyville State Prison. | 州立监狱打来的付费电话 | 
| [13:29] | Regarding what? | 什么事 | 
| [13:31] | Probably something prison-related. | 估计是跟监狱有关的事 | 
| [13:58] | Hello? | 喂 | 
| [14:01] | Did you bring it up? | 你跟她说了吗 | 
| [14:03] | Yeah, not a good subject. | 是啊 这个话题可不大好 | 
| [14:07] | Yeah, I heard it didn’t go too hot with Boden, either. | 是啊 我听说博登对此也不大感冒 | 
| [14:09] | So I shouldn’t say anything? | 那我该什么都不说吗 | 
| [14:11] | Oh, no, she does not want to talk about it. | 是啊 她可一点都不想谈 | 
| [14:17] | I have a bad feeling about things. | 我有不好的预感 | 
| [14:20] | It’s like she’s… | 她好像… | 
| [14:22] | driving toward a cliff. | 离悬崖越来越近 | 
| [14:25] | Okay, okay. | 好了 好了 | 
| [14:27] | We’ll figure this out. | 我们会想到办法的 | 
| [14:34] | What was that? | 怎么回事 | 
| [14:38] | Freddie’s father. | 弗雷迪的爸爸 | 
| [14:41] | What did he want? | 他想干什么 | 
| [14:44] | He wanted to talk. | 他想谈谈 | 
| [14:51] | That man is a stone-cold killer, Herrmann. | 那家伙是个冷血杀手 赫尔曼 | 
| [14:54] | He once shot a clerk in the neck during a robbery | 他有一次在抢劫的时候 因为一个店员 | 
| [14:56] | for looking at him the wrong way, all right? | 看他的眼神有问题 直接朝他的脖子开枪 | 
| [14:58] | Whatever angle he’s trying to pull, | 不管他有什么说辞 | 
| [15:00] | don’t fall for it. | 不要上当 | 
| [15:02] | I won’t fall for it. | 我不会上当 | 
| [15:04] | Believe me. | 相信我 | 
| [15:07] | I think you should call Kot, | 我觉得你应该打给科特 | 
| [15:09] | just in case he’s trying to intimidate you | 以免他因为你指证弗雷迪 | 
| [15:11] | for testifying against Freddie. | 而恐吓你 | 
| [15:34] | Lucas? | 卢卡斯 | 
| [15:39] | I’m Lieutenant Casey. | 我是凯西副队 | 
| [15:41] | Remember me? | 还记得我吗 | 
| [15:43] | Yeah. You pulled my dad out, right? | 记得 是你把我爸爸救出来的吧 | 
| [15:47] | Yeah. | 是的 | 
| [15:55] | A lot of people are looking for you. | 很多人在找你 | 
| [16:02] | I don’t want to see them. | 我不想看到他们 | 
| [16:07] | I didn’t, either. | 我也不想 | 
| [16:11] | After my dad passed, | 我爸爸去世后 | 
| [16:14] | I spent a week in his room, | 我在他房间里待了一个星期 | 
| [16:17] | just sitting there. | 就坐在那里 | 
| [16:22] | You don’t deserve what happened. | 你不该经历这些事 | 
| [16:26] | It’s not fair. | 这不公平 | 
| [16:30] | No one can make it hurt any less. | 没人能减轻你的痛苦 | 
| [16:34] | I just don’t understand. | 我只是不明白 | 
| [16:39] | I mean, he was fine when we got to the hospital. | 我是说 我们去医院的时候他还没事 | 
| [16:46] | I was hoping he was gonna make it. | 我当时也希望他能活下来 | 
| [16:52] | I just miss him… | 我只是很… | 
| [16:55] | a lot. | 想他 | 
| [16:57] | Yeah… | 我懂 | 
| [17:02] | I know. | 我懂 | 
| [17:11] | Did you call for a medic? | 是你叫急救人员吗 | 
| [17:13] | Yeah, some homeless dude is laid out in the alley. | 是的 某个流浪汉躺在巷子里 | 
| [17:17] | Got some crazy chick with him. | 旁边有个疯婆子 | 
| [17:19] | Didn’t think to call the cops? | 不觉得更应该叫警察来吗 | 
| [17:20] | Hey, lady, I called 911. | 小姐 我打了911 | 
| [17:22] | They the one’s called you. | 是他们觉得该派你们来 | 
| [17:23] | Okay, show us where they’re at. | 好 带我们去看看吧 | 
| [17:27] | Over here. | 在这里 | 
| [17:29] | Thanks. | 谢谢 | 
| [17:31] | What happened? | 出什么事了 | 
| [17:32] | Uh, Carlos, he, uh– he fainted. | 卡洛斯他…他晕倒了 | 
| [17:37] | You’re on something? | 你们嗑药了吗 | 
| [17:39] | Uh-uh, no. | 没有 | 
| [17:42] | You’re not on spice? | 你们没嗑”香料”吗 | 
| [17:44] | No, I mean–I mean, maybe he was. | 没有 我是说…可能他嗑了 | 
| [17:46] | I can’t ever tell, but me– I’m straight. | 我也不知道 不过我…我没有 | 
| [17:48] | I’m straight. | 我没嗑 | 
| [17:51] | Yeah, right, you are. | 好 你没嗑 | 
| [17:52] | Spice? | “香料” | 
| [17:53] | Synthetic drug. | 合成毒品 | 
| [17:55] | They sell it as potpourri. | 他们当熏香卖 | 
| [17:57] | It ain’t illegal to sell. | 卖这玩意不犯法 | 
| [17:59] | They do with it what they do. | 买了用来干什么是他们的事 | 
| [18:04] | Minor laceration. | 轻微裂伤 | 
| [18:05] | – Pulse. – Irregular. | -脉搏呢 -不规律 | 
| [18:11] | Hey, look. We’re not cops. | 听着 我们不是警察 | 
| [18:13] | You want me to check you out? | 你需要我帮你检查一下吗 | 
| [18:13] | No, I’m cool. I’m cool. | 不要 我没事 我没事 | 
| [18:18] | Hey, can you hear me? | 能听到我说话吗 | 
| [18:20] | Don’t touch me! | 别碰我 | 
| [18:21] | Take it easy. You took a nasty fall there. | 别激动 你摔过一跤 | 
| [18:23] | You called the cops? | 你居然报警了 | 
| [18:24] | Look, baby, you fainted; I thought you were ill. | 宝贝 你晕倒了 我以为你病了 | 
| [18:27] | Bitch, I told you. | 贱人 我告诉过你 | 
| [18:28] | – Don’t ever call the cops! – Okay, okay! | -别找警察 -好了 好了 | 
| [18:32] | 10-1, 10-1! | 请求警方协助 | 
| [18:33] | We have a violent patient! | 我们遇到一名暴力的患者 | 
| [18:49] | You want some? | 你也想尝尝吗 | 
| [18:54] | – You okay? – Yeah. | -你还好吗 -没事 | 
| [18:59] | You guys call for police assist? | 是你们请求警方协助的吗 | 
| [19:01] | Yeah, that guy attacked my partner. | 是的 这家伙袭击我的搭档 | 
| [19:04] | Where you going? Stay down! | 你要去哪 趴下 | 
| [19:06] | Hell of a response time, eh? | 响应超快啊 | 
| [19:07] | Yeah, well, we were just across the street grabbing a bagel. | 是啊 我们刚好在街对面买面包 | 
| [19:09] | Hey, man. | 伙计 | 
| [19:10] | That girl just hit Carlos in the head with a metal bat! | 那女人刚刚用铁棍打了卡洛斯的头 | 
| [19:12] | I want to press charges. | 我要投诉 | 
| [19:13] | She’s tripping. Check her pupils. | 她现在神志不清 看她的瞳孔 | 
| [19:14] | All right, you’re coming with us, all right? | 好 请你跟我们来 | 
| [19:16] | You can tell us all about it. | 可以一五一十地告诉我们 | 
| [19:17] | Listen, check her bag! I’m telling you! | 检查她的包 我说真的 | 
| [19:19] | – Check her bag. – Stop squirming. | -查她的包 -别乱动 | 
| [19:24] | Look, I’m not supposed to have that. | 我不该带那个的 | 
| [19:27] | I don’t know if it’s gonna be my last strike with Boden. | 不知道博登是不是该给我最后一振了 | 
| [19:30] | No way. You saved my life. | 不会的 你救了我的命 | 
| [19:39] | Lucas! | 卢卡斯 | 
| [19:40] | – Mom! – Oh, thank God. | -妈妈 -谢天谢地 | 
| [19:42] | Oh, thank you. | 谢谢你 | 
| [19:43] | Thank you so much. | 真的太感谢你了 | 
| [19:45] | Yeah, no problem. | 没事 不要紧的 | 
| [19:50] | Rumor’s going around they’re closing the shelter. | 有人说他们准备关闭收容所 | 
| [19:53] | Honestly, I have no idea what we’re going to do. | 老实说 我不知道我们该做什么 | 
| [19:55] | I just found out. | 我才听说 | 
| [19:58] | Thank goodness the boy’s all right. | 还好孩子没事 | 
| [20:00] | Yeah. | 好 | 
| [20:01] | And you are? | 请问您是 | 
| [20:02] | Colin Becks, alderman for the 52nd Ward. | 我是科林·贝克斯 52区的的议员 | 
| [20:05] | Great job finding him. | 找到他你辛苦了 | 
| [20:06] | Matt Casey, Firehouse 51. | 我是51消防队的马特·凯西 | 
| [20:10] | Just glad you’re all right, son. | 你没事真是太好了 孩子 | 
| [20:12] | Thank you, Matt. | 谢谢你 马特 | 
| [20:13] | Yeah, sure. | 不客气 | 
| [20:14] | Come on. | 来吧 | 
| [20:16] | So, uh… | 那么 | 
| [20:18] | you’re closing the shelter? | 你要关闭收容所吗 | 
| [20:19] | Yeah, unfortunately, the tornado | 很不幸 上一场龙卷风 | 
| [20:23] | fell below the threshold of a national disaster, | 并没有被列入国家级灾害名单 | 
| [20:25] | so federal relief funds are scarce. | 所以联邦救济金几乎没多少 | 
| [20:28] | Mostly, it falls on the local charities, | 因此 开销主要依靠当地慈善捐献 | 
| [20:30] | which are cash-strapped on the best of days. | 而这点钱根本不够用 | 
| [20:33] | What’s being done about it? | 你采取什么措施了吗 | 
| [20:35] | Well, I’m here putting together a fundraiser | 我正在为本区的风灾受害者 | 
| [20:36] | for the victims of our ward. | 筹划一场资金募集会 | 
| [20:39] | Having a first responder there, especially an officer, | 如果能有人带头响应 尤其是公职人员 | 
| [20:42] | would do wonders for raising visibility | 肯定能争取到不少曝光度 | 
| [20:45] | and possibly some additional cash. | 没准还能多筹些钱 | 
| [20:49] | I’m not really one for politics, generally. | 我其实对政治并不是很感兴趣 | 
| [20:52] | You’re a “Boots on the ground” guy. | 你是个脚踏实地的人 | 
| [20:54] | I get it. | 我明白 | 
| [20:54] | Yeah. I’m just not really sure how I can help. | 我只是不确定我能帮上忙 | 
| [20:56] | Which is why it would mean a lot if you were there. | 所以如果你能来的话对我会是莫大的帮助 | 
| [21:00] | Think about it. | 考虑一下吧 | 
| [21:03] | We need all the help we can get. | 任何一点帮助我们都需要 | 
| [21:13] | Hey, Chili. | 小辣椒 | 
| [21:14] | What’s up? | 怎么了 | 
| [21:15] | I know how small that ambo can feel | 我知道当你和队友不和的时候 | 
| [21:17] | when you’re sideways with your partner. | 那救护车里会有多难忍 | 
| [21:20] | Hey, look. | 听着 | 
| [21:24] | Don’t hold it against Brett, all right? | 别记恨布莱特 好吗 | 
| [21:26] | Going to Boden was my idea. | 去找博登是我的主意 | 
| [21:29] | Yeah, and I bet you were the one | 我猜也是你 | 
| [21:30] | that blabbed about Jelly Bean too. | 啰嗦了糖豆的事吧 | 
| [21:33] | We’re just worried about you, that’s all. | 我们是担心你 仅此而已 | 
| [21:36] | Yeah, you got a hell of a way of showing it. | 你表达担心的方式也真是够可以的 | 
| [21:38] | Hey. Knock it off. | 差不多得了 | 
| [21:41] | Look, it sucks to lose somebody, okay? | 失去亲人确实很难受 | 
| [21:44] | Believe me, I’ve been there. | 相信我 我经历过 | 
| [21:50] | I’m not trying to tell you how to grieve, okay, | 我不是想教你怎么哀悼他人 | 
| [21:53] | but you are gonna lose your job, | 但是你的工作就要不保了 | 
| [21:55] | and if that’s what you want, fine. | 如果你本来不想干了 那行 | 
| [21:57] | You can keep pushing everybody away. | 你把大家都推开也无所谓 | 
| [21:58] | But I don’t want that to happen to you. | 但我不希望你落到那个地步 | 
| [22:01] | None of us do. | 大家都不想 | 
| [22:18] | Got a minute? | 有时间吗 | 
| [22:20] | Sure. | 有 | 
| [22:21] | Somewhere, uh, quiet? | 有没有 安静点的地方 | 
| [22:28] | This is completely off the record. | 这次谈话完全是私下的 | 
| [22:30] | If you repeat it, I will deny that I said it. | 如果你对别人说了 我一句都不会承认 | 
| [22:32] | Yeah, yeah. I get the drill. | 我明白是怎么回事 | 
| [22:35] | Lab analysis came back | 我们在那栋公寓里 | 
| [22:36] | from the samples we found at that apartment. | 发现样本的实验室分析结果出来了 | 
| [22:39] | Along with ammonium nitrate and diesel, | 除了硝酸铵和柴油之外 | 
| [22:40] | they also found soap shavings and camping fuel, | 他们还发现了刨皂机和野营燃料 | 
| [22:42] | which, as you may know– | 这就意味着 | 
| [22:44] | Homemade napalm. | 自制汽油炸弹 | 
| [22:45] | Exactly. | 没错 | 
| [22:46] | So why are you here talking to me now? | 那你现在跟我说这些又是为什么 | 
| [22:50] | Well, this kind of thing happens more often than you might think. | 这种事要比你想象的频繁得多 | 
| [22:53] | Besides, I have ten agents pulling all departmental pods, | 另外还有十名特工正在查所有监控录像 | 
| [22:55] | checking all in-service suspicious person calls, | 检查所有可疑通话 | 
| [22:58] | cross-referencing them with facial-recognition software, | 还用面部识别软件进行交叉对比 | 
| [23:00] | And in 9:00, I have a briefing | 到了9点 我还要和 | 
| [23:02] | with the Joint Terrorism Task Force. | 联合反恐特勤队开简报会 | 
| [23:03] | Until then, there’s nothing for me to do but worry, | 不过在此之前 我除了担心也没别的事做了 | 
| [23:08] | and I’m not a worrier. | 而我不是个喜欢担心的人 | 
| [23:12] | So I just told you everything I know. | 我把我知道的都告诉你了 | 
| [23:19] | Okay. | 好吧 | 
| [23:21] | I’ll sign your affidavit. | 那我就签你的宣誓书 | 
| [23:24] | Oh, darn. Uh… | 糟了 | 
| [23:31] | I left it back in my hotel room. | 我忘在旅馆房间里了 | 
| [23:35] | That’s a shame. | 真可惜 | 
| [23:40] | You didn’t like it when I tried to make you | 我要求你签宣誓书的时候 | 
| [23:41] | sign the affidavit, did you? | 你不想签 对吧 | 
| [23:44] | No. | 没错 | 
| [23:45] | What are you gonna do about it? | 那你要怎样 | 
| [23:58] | Step inside. | 进来 | 
| [24:01] | – Wait here. – All right. | -在这里等 -好的 | 
| [24:25] | Thank you for coming. | 非常感谢你能来 | 
| [24:37] | My boy told me what he done to you. | 我儿子跟我说了他对你做的孽 | 
| [24:44] | You should know that’s on me. | 你该知道这都怪我 | 
| [24:49] | I made him who he is. | 是我把他害成这样的 | 
| [24:51] | I taught him never to take nothing off nobody. | 我告诉他不要放过抢劫每一个人 | 
| [24:56] | Believe me, I’m not very proud of it… | 相信我 我对此并不自豪 | 
| [25:01] | But I used to take a cord to him, | 但我原来会教他 | 
| [25:04] | and if Freddie didn’t hit me back, | 如果弗雷迪不反击我 | 
| [25:07] | I’d hit him even harder and harder… | 我就会打他打得更狠 更凶 | 
| [25:13] | Because in my mind, | 因为在我看来 | 
| [25:14] | that’s what it took to survive on the streets. | 在我们那地方 只有这样才能生存 | 
| [25:22] | Listen, I’m not asking anything for me, all right? | 听着 我不是在为我自己求情 | 
| [25:27] | But if you could just consider, | 但如果你能考虑一下 | 
| [25:30] | please, for– | 求你了 | 
| [25:35] | Forgiving him. | 原谅他 | 
| [25:40] | My boy said he ain’t afraid to do the time… | 我儿子说他并不怕蹲牢房 | 
| [25:45] | But what he can’t live with | 但他无法接受的是 | 
| [25:47] | is the feeling that he betrayed somebody… | 他背叛了别人的心情 | 
| [25:53] | Who tried to help him. | 而这个人曾经还想帮他 | 
| [26:13] | Thank you for coming. | 谢谢你能来 | 
| [26:15] | You know, they say that you see | 大家都说 | 
| [26:16] | a community’s true colors | 在罪案发生的时候 | 
| [26:18] | during times of crisis. | 你可以真正看到一个社区的本貌 | 
| [26:21] | Well, we’re all gathered here today | 我们今天齐聚于此 | 
| [26:24] | in support of those folks | 是为了支持这些人 | 
| [26:25] | who lost their homes in the recent tornado… | 他们在最近的飓风中失去了自己的家 | 
| [26:31] | And I’d like to call on one of our first responders | 我想请一位最早响应这个号召的朋友 | 
| [26:34] | to come up and say a few words. | 上来说几句话 | 
| [26:36] | Lieutenant Matthew Casey of Firehouse 51. | 有请51消防队副队长马修·凯西 | 
| [26:46] | I don’t really have anything prepared. | 我一点准备都没有 | 
| [26:48] | I thought it was more of a symbolic thing. | 我还以为我只要象征性的站在这里就行 | 
| [26:51] | Hey, off the cuff is just fine. | 随便说两句就行 | 
| [26:54] | Okay. | 上吧 | 
| [26:57] | Hi. | 大家好 | 
| [27:03] | We have a– a saying as firefighters: | 我们消防员中有这样一句话 | 
| [27:06] | our job’s about running into places | 我们的工作就是冲进那些 | 
| [27:08] | that people are running out of. | 别人慌忙逃出的地方 | 
| [27:11] | Every day we come to work, we have to be willing | 我们每天上班都要准备着 | 
| [27:13] | to lay down our lives for perfect strangers, | 为那些完全不认识的人献出生命 | 
| [27:19] | so we’re taught not to become overly invested | 所以我们不应该对我们救出的人 | 
| [27:22] | in the people we pull out, because… | 投入过多的感情 因为 | 
| [27:28] | No matter how hard we try… | 无论我们多么努力 | 
| [27:32] | not– not everyone makes it. | 不是所有人都能挺过来的 | 
| [27:36] | These people have already lost so much: | 这些人已经失去了太多东西 | 
| [27:41] | their homes, their loved ones. | 他们的家 他们深爱之人 | 
| [27:47] | The one thing they’re not gonna lose is this city’s support. | 他们不能失去的是这座城市的支持 | 
| [28:11] | I owe you both an apology | 我欠你们俩一声对不起 | 
| [28:14] | for jumping down your throats last shift | 因为上个轮班的时候我无理凶了你们 | 
| [28:16] | and for just… | 而我… | 
| [28:20] | being a wreck in general. | 最近一直都浑浑噩噩的 | 
| [28:22] | It’s okay. | 没关系的 | 
| [28:25] | Everybody grieves in their own way. | 每个人都有自己哀悼的方法 | 
| [28:33] | Alyssa was my best friend. | 艾丽莎是我最好的朋友 | 
| [28:37] | We were inseparable, | 我们形影不离 | 
| [28:40] | especially after my mom bailed. | 特别是在我妈妈走之后 | 
| [28:43] | In my freshman year of high school, | 我高一的时候 | 
| [28:45] | she started dating this guy. | 她开始和一个男人约会 | 
| [28:48] | I hated him. | 我讨厌他 | 
| [28:50] | She wasn’t the same. | 她和原来不一样了 | 
| [28:53] | She completely changed, | 她完全变了 | 
| [28:54] | and nothing that my dad and I did | 我和我爸爸都束手无策 | 
| [28:56] | could get through to her. | 我们都说服不了她 | 
| [28:59] | And she ran away and was hooked on drugs, | 她逃走之后染上了毒瘾 | 
| [29:02] | and then she got busted, | 然后她被捉了 | 
| [29:05] | and then that’s when she started working as a CI. | 她就是从那时起开始做线人的 | 
| [29:08] | I don’t know if Antonio told you that, | 我不知道安东尼奥有没有告诉你这个 | 
| [29:09] | but that’s how he knows her. | 但他就是那样认识她的 | 
| [29:14] | But he got her out, | 但他把她弄出来了 | 
| [29:18] | and he got her to Kansas City, | 然后送她去了堪萨斯城 | 
| [29:19] | and we all thought that she was gonna be good. | 我们都觉得她会变好 | 
| [29:27] | She was missing for three days, | 她失踪了三天 | 
| [29:29] | and then her landlord found her facedown in her apartment. | 然后房东发现她脸朝下倒在家里 | 
| [29:38] | I’m so sorry. | 真的很遗憾 | 
| [29:43] | I know that I’m screwing up. | 我知道我搞砸了 | 
| [29:46] | I know that. | 我知道 | 
| [29:47] | I know that I have to get my act together, | 知道我要注意自己的行为 | 
| [29:49] | and I know that I’ve been on a bender, | 知道我是个酒鬼 | 
| [29:51] | and I got to… | 也需要… | 
| [29:54] | sober up | 清醒过来 | 
| [29:55] | and just start taking everything seriously. | 开始严肃地对待一切 | 
| [30:00] | Well, we’re here for you | 有我们在 | 
| [30:02] | every step of the way. | 每一步都会陪着你 | 
| [30:12] | Ah, congratulations, Lieutenant. | 恭喜 副队长 | 
| [30:15] | Chief. | 队长 | 
| [30:16] | I just got off with Alderman Becks. | 我才跟奥德曼·贝克斯通完电话 | 
| [30:17] | Apparently your speech was a great success. | 显然你的演讲很成功 | 
| [30:21] | They’ve already raised more than $50,000. | 他们已经筹到了5万多美金 | 
| [30:23] | Wow. That’s great to hear. | 那真是好消息 | 
| [30:27] | Truck 81, Ambulance 61, Battalion 25. | 81号云梯车 61号救护车 25号队长车 | 
| [30:30] | – Okay. – Psychiatric emergency. | -好吧 -精神病急症 | 
| [30:32] | 6719 Waveland Avenue. | 韦夫兰大街6719号 | 
| [30:48] | Chief Boden, Firehouse 51. | 我是51号消防队的博登队长 | 
| [30:49] | – What’s the situation? – Our son, Michael, he– | -什么情况 -我们的儿子迈克尔 | 
| [30:51] | He posted a message on Facebook, | 他在脸书上发了条信息 | 
| [30:53] | threatening to kill himself. | 威胁要自杀 | 
| [30:54] | We think he’s been bullied online. | 我们觉得他受到了网络欺凌 | 
| [30:55] | – How old his he? – 16. | -他多大 -16岁 | 
| [30:57] | Is he on meds? | 在服用什么药物吗 | 
| [30:58] | He’s taking antidepressants. | 在吃抗抑郁药 | 
| [31:00] | Is there a gun in the house? | 屋内有枪吗 | 
| [31:02] | Not that I’m aware of. | 据我所知没有 | 
| [31:03] | All right, where is he? Herrmann. | 好 他在哪 赫尔曼 | 
| [31:05] | Locked in his room upstairs. | 反锁在楼上自己房间里 | 
| [31:07] | How many ways in? | 有几条路能进去 | 
| [31:08] | Just the one, the main hallway. | 就这条走廊 | 
| [31:14] | That’s his room. | 那是他房间 | 
| [31:15] | Right there. | 在那里 | 
| [31:17] | Hey, Michael. | 迈克尔 | 
| [31:19] | Please hurry. | 请快一点 | 
| [31:20] | – Okay. Okay. – Hey, bud. | -好的 -伙计 | 
| [31:21] | The fire department’s here, okay? | 消防队来了 好吗 | 
| [31:26] | Hey, Michael. | 迈克尔 | 
| [31:28] | This is Lieutenant Casey. | 我是凯西副队 | 
| [31:30] | You okay in there? | 你还好吗 | 
| [31:33] | Come here. | 过来 | 
| [31:35] | Can you pull the cylinder? | 你能强行破门吗 | 
| [31:37] | Not without making noise. | 那会有声音 | 
| [31:38] | Giving him time for who knows what. | 再给他时间 谁知道会怎样 | 
| [31:41] | Best option is just to kick it in and rush him | 最佳策略是强行破门 | 
| [31:43] | before he knows what’s happening. | 在他反应过来前制服他 | 
| [31:44] | It’s either that or wait for PD backup. | 不这样就得等警局支援了 | 
| [31:50] | Hey, uh, Michael? | 迈克尔 | 
| [31:53] | Do it. | 动手 | 
| [31:57] | – Oh, my God! – Let’s go. | -天啊 -退后 | 
| [31:58] | – Oh, my God! – No, no, no, no. | -天啊 -不行 | 
| [32:00] | – Oh, my God! – Okay, Okay. | -天啊 -好了 | 
| [32:06] | Wait, wait, wait, wait. | 等一下 | 
| [32:07] | Let them do their work. | 让他们处理 | 
| [32:14] | Check for a pulse. | 检查脉搏 | 
| [32:24] | He can’t find a pulse. | 没摸到脉搏 | 
| [32:26] | Start compressions. | 开始胸部按压 | 
| [32:45] | – I’m in. – IV’s in. | -进去了 -静脉注射插入 | 
| [32:47] | Stop compressions. | 停止按压 | 
| [32:51] | Charging. | 充电 | 
| [32:54] | Clear. | 离手 | 
| [32:58] | No, no, no, no. | 不 不 | 
| [32:59] | Again, check for a pulse. | 再次检查脉搏 | 
| [33:00] | Yeah. Come on. | 加油啊 | 
| [33:05] | There’s no pulse. | 没有脉搏 | 
| [33:06] | Resume compressions. | 继续按压 | 
| [33:09] | Let me spell you. | 我来替你 | 
| [33:11] | – Yeah? – I got it; I got it. | -好吗 -我可以 我可以 | 
| [33:16] | Come on. | 拜托 | 
| [33:17] | We need to push an EPI. | 得注射一针肾上腺素 | 
| [33:22] | EPI in. | 注入肾上腺素 | 
| [33:23] | Shock him again. | 再次电击 | 
| [33:26] | Clear. | 让开 | 
| [33:31] | Pulse? | 脉搏 | 
| [33:39] | We got a pulse. | 有脉搏了 | 
| [33:42] | – Thank you. – Jimmy! | -谢谢你们 -吉米 | 
| [33:44] | He’s going to make it? | 他会活过来吗 | 
| [34:00] | – Hey, Chief. – Hey. | -队长 -你好 | 
| [34:01] | Come on in; have a seat. | 进来吧 请坐 | 
| [34:03] | So that was a hell of a speech you gave, Lieutenant. | 你的演讲特别精彩啊 副队 | 
| [34:06] | Someone sent me a link. | 有人给我发了视频 | 
| [34:08] | Yeah, thanks. | 谢谢 | 
| [34:09] | So–didn’t want you hearing it from anyone else. | 那个 不想让你从别的地方听到这个消息 | 
| [34:13] | Apparently, they are closing the shelter next week. | 显然 下周他们就要关掉临时收容所了 | 
| [34:16] | What? | 什么 | 
| [34:17] | Just got a call from Alderman Becks. | 奥德曼·贝克斯刚打电话来说的 | 
| [34:18] | He’s, uh, very apologetic. | 他 非常抱歉 | 
| [34:21] | What happened to the money? | 钱都去哪儿了 | 
| [34:23] | Says the operating expenses were higher than expected. | 据说营运费用比预期的高 | 
| [34:30] | Can we give her a treat, Dad? | 我们可以再喂点吃的给它吗 爸爸 | 
| [34:32] | Another one? | 还要喂啊 | 
| [34:33] | Well, she does love them. | 它真的很爱吃 | 
| [34:35] | Please? | 求求你 | 
| [34:38] | All right, listen. | 好吧 | 
| [34:38] | Do not tell Mouch. | 别跟穆奇说 | 
| [34:41] | She’s supposed to be on a diet. | 它要节食减肥的 | 
| [34:55] | Thanks for bringing ’em by. | 谢谢你带儿子过来 | 
| [34:58] | Everything okay? | 你还好吗 | 
| [35:01] | Yeah. | 好 | 
| [35:09] | Just needed to see ’em. | 就是很需要见见他们 | 
| [35:20] | So we’ll work on that. | 我们会努力的 | 
| [35:22] | – See what we can do. – Thank you. | -看看能做点什么 -谢谢 | 
| [35:23] | Thanks for coming by. | 谢谢你们跑这一趟 | 
| [35:24] | – Alderman. – Lieutenant Casey. | -议员 -凯西副队 | 
| [35:27] | I’ve been meaning to reach out. | 我一直想联系你 | 
| [35:29] | Nice words. Well said. | 演讲很精彩 说得很好 | 
| [35:32] | Got a minute? | 有时间吗 | 
| [35:34] | Yeah.Step into my office. | 有 去我办公室吧 | 
| [35:35] | Great. | 好的 | 
| [35:41] | What can I do for you? | 有什么可以帮你的吗 | 
| [35:42] | I got word the shelter is closing. | 我听说收容所要关了 | 
| [35:46] | Yeah. | 是的 | 
| [35:48] | Unfortunately, that’s true. | 很不幸 是真的 | 
| [35:50] | My understanding was we raised more than $50,000. | 我以为我们募集了五万多美金 | 
| [35:54] | Look, I don’t want to bore you with the details | 我不想拿那些程序上的琐碎事 | 
| [35:56] | of how this stuff works. | 来烦你 | 
| [35:57] | Sometime, if you want to spend a day in my shoes, | 如果有时间你想要在我的位置上坐坐 | 
| [35:59] | you’re welcome to. | 绝对欢迎 | 
| [36:01] | The money doesn’t nearly go as far as you’d think. | 那笔钱没有你想得那么够用 | 
| [36:04] | There’s, uh, hard costs, operating expenses– | 有一些 硬性成本 运营费用 | 
| [36:07] | Hard costs? | 硬性成本 | 
| [36:09] | Like what, specifically? | 具体是什么 | 
| [36:11] | I understand your frustration. | 我理解你的失望 | 
| [36:13] | Sincerely, I do. | 真的 我理解 | 
| [36:16] | Where’s the money? | 钱去哪儿了 | 
| [36:20] | Okay. | 好的 | 
| [36:21] | You did me a solid, speaking at the fundraiser, | 在募捐会上演讲 你帮了我个大忙 | 
| [36:24] | and I appreciate that, | 我很感激 | 
| [36:26] | but I’ve explained to you | 但我已经跟你解释过了 | 
| [36:27] | what the realities are, Lieutenant. | 现实就是这样 副队 | 
| [36:29] | You don’t have to like it, but that’s the way it is. | 你可以不喜欢 但它就是这样的 | 
| [36:33] | Where’s the money? | 钱去哪儿了 | 
| [36:38] | Nice meeting you, Lieutenant. | 很高兴见到你 副队 | 
| [36:44] | Good luck in your future endeavors. | 祝你以后的努力都有回报 | 
| [36:52] | I understand there’s something you want to say, Mr. Herrmann. | 我知道你有话说 赫尔曼先生 | 
| [36:56] | Earlier, I said I was testifying | 之前我说我想作证 | 
| [36:58] | because I wanted to make sure | 是因为我想确保 | 
| [37:00] | that Freddie didn’t hurt anyone else, but… | 弗雷迪不再伤害他人 但是 | 
| [37:04] | That’s not the truth. | 其实不是这样的 | 
| [37:06] | Not all of it, anyway. | 那不是真相的全部 | 
| [37:11] | The day he stabbed me, he took something from me | 他捅伤我的那天 夺走了我以为 | 
| [37:14] | I never thought I’d get back: | 永远都不会回来的东西 | 
| [37:18] | faith. | 信念 | 
| [37:20] | And for that, I wanted him to pay. | 因此我才想让他付出代价 | 
| [37:23] | But on the job, | 但做消防员工作 | 
| [37:27] | you see things that make you realize | 你见到各种各样的事会让你意识到 | 
| [37:31] | what’s important in the world, | 世界上最重要的的是什么 | 
| [37:34] | and Freddie, he never had a role model growing up. | 弗雷迪从小到大身边都没有人引导他 | 
| [37:39] | His father was in and out of jail, | 他父亲一直进出监狱 | 
| [37:42] | and me, I was trying to fill that gap. | 而我 之前想填补那个空缺 | 
| [37:49] | I still am, | 现在仍然是 | 
| [37:52] | because I got to believe | 因为我相信 | 
| [37:55] | that it’s the right thing to do, | 这样做是正确的 | 
| [37:59] | no matter what. | 无论如何 | 
| [38:05] | So… | 所以 | 
| [38:08] | if you could find it in your heart, your Honor… | 如果你也相信 法官大人 | 
| [38:15] | Please have mercy on him. | 请对他法外开恩 | 
| [38:35] | There’s a deal on the table for the kid right now. | 现在这孩子有一个选择 | 
| [38:38] | I want you to know I don’t think he deserves it. | 我想让你知道 我觉得他不配得到 | 
| [38:41] | What is it? | 是什么 | 
| [38:42] | Drop the charges down to misdemeanor battery. | 把指控改为过失殴打 | 
| [38:44] | He’d be looking at 18 months intensive adult probation– | 他将面临18个月的成人感化教育 | 
| [38:47] | basically work camp– | 基本就是去劳教所 | 
| [38:49] | with mandatory counseling and community service. | 接受强制咨询 强制进行社区服务 | 
| [38:51] | After that, free to go. | 之后他就没事了 | 
| [38:55] | Judge says it’s your call. | 法官说这由你决定 | 
| [39:01] | Go for it. | 就这样吧 | 
| [39:04] | Okay. | 好 | 
| [39:06] | Yep. | 好 | 
| [39:22] | Agreed, your Honor. | 同意 法官大人 | 
| [39:30] | I don’t know why you did this. | 我不知道你为什么这样 | 
| [39:36] | I ain’t worth nothing. | 我不配 | 
| [39:41] | You don’t know, Freddie? | 你不知道吗 弗雷迪 | 
| [39:44] | No, man. | 不知道 | 
| [39:52] | Because you and me, | 因为你和我 | 
| [39:54] | we need this. | 我们需要这样 | 
| [39:58] | Both of us. | 我们都需要 | 
| [40:36] | All right. You ready? | 好 准备好了吗 | 
| [40:37] | Loser got to take a shot. | 输的人要罚一杯 | 
| [40:39] | Okay. Come on! | 好 来 | 
| [40:46] | Hey, Otis. | 奥蒂斯 | 
| [40:47] | Hey. Hey, Sylvie. | 希尔薇 | 
| [40:50] | Um, hey, how long has Chili been here? | 小辣椒在这里待了多久了 | 
| [40:53] | Since before I got here. | 我到的时候她就在这里了 | 
| [40:55] | – Okay, are you ready? – Go, go, go. | -准备好了吗 -来来来 | 
| [40:56] | Okay. One, two, three. | 好 一二三 | 
| [40:59] | – Two! – Two! | -二 -二 | 
| [41:00] | Ah, damn it! | 该死 | 
| [41:01] | “Show, don’t tell!” | 只能表演不能说 | 
| [41:05] | Are you playing? | 你要一起来玩吗 | 
| [41:07] | I–I’m good. | 不用了 | 
| [41:08] | Aw, Brett, come on; it’s fun. | 布莱特 来玩啊 很好玩 | 
| [41:11] | No, I’m good. | 还是算了 | 
| [41:12] | Okay, yeah, whatever. | 好吧 随你 | 
| [41:13] | All right, Tony. | 好 托尼 | 
| [41:16] | Well… only so much we can do. | 我们也无能为力了 | 
| [41:21] | Bottoms up! | 干杯 | 
| [41:26] | Oh, God. Okay. | 天啊 好 |