时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | I mean, it’s not like I’ve ever been drunk at work. | 我并不是一直上班时间喝酒 |
[00:04] | I just need help. | 我需要帮助 |
[00:05] | I want you to know you will always have support here at 51. | 你要知道 51大队的人会一直支持你 |
[00:08] | Just not as a paramedic. I’m sorry. | 不过你不能在这里做急救员了 很遗憾 |
[00:10] | You’re fired. | 你被解雇了 |
[00:12] | Excuse me, are you Matt Casey? | 打扰一下 你是马特·凯西吗 |
[00:13] | – Tamara Jones. – What can I do for ya? | -塔玛拉·琼斯 -有什么可以帮到你的 |
[00:15] | You can run for alderman. | 你可以去竞选议员 |
[00:16] | I’m not a politician. | 我真的不适合政治 |
[00:17] | Matt, you keep saying, “This isn’t me,” | 马特 你一直说那不是你的风格 |
[00:19] | but without you, what do the people have? | 但你不参选 大家指望谁 |
[00:21] | Becks? | 贝克斯吗 |
[00:23] | – I’m running for alderman. – Oh, my God. | -我要参加议员竞选 -天啊 |
[00:29] | All right, let’s get this party started. | 好 派对现在开始 |
[00:31] | I’m about to introduce you to a real, live hero. | 容我向你们介绍一位真实的英雄 |
[00:35] | Local boy, born and bred in our Ward. | 本区出生成长的当地人 |
[00:39] | He puts his life on the line every day for regular people, | 他为普通人甘冒风险 |
[00:42] | and he’s about to do even more for the city of Chicago. | 现在他准备为芝加哥奉献更多 |
[00:45] | Put your hands together | 让我们掌声欢迎 |
[00:47] | for CFD Lieutenant Matthew Casey. | 芝加哥消防局副队长马修·凯西 |
[00:50] | Come on up, Matthew. | 来吧 马修 |
[00:55] | All right, come on, Matthew. Give ’em something. | 快 马修 来秀一段 |
[01:03] | Hey there, everyone. | 大家好 |
[01:06] | My name’s Matt Casey. | 我叫马特·凯西 |
[01:08] | I have no idea how Tamara roped me into this, but, um… | 我不知道塔玛拉是怎么说服我的 但是 |
[01:13] | I recently saw first-hand | 我最近亲眼见到了 |
[01:15] | how the system can take advantage of people. | 体系可以如何欺骗利用人民 |
[01:18] | I’ll tell you what, | 这么说吧 |
[01:20] | I don’t like seeing people get cheated | 我不想看到人们受到欺骗 |
[01:23] | and lied to. | 受到欺瞒 |
[01:31] | I really like you, honey. | 我真的很喜欢你 亲爱的 |
[01:33] | Enough of them politicians. | 受够那些政治家了 |
[01:35] | I’m gonna vote for you. | 我会为你投票的 |
[01:36] | Well, thank you so much. I appreciate it. | 非常感谢 感谢你 |
[01:39] | Okay, thanks for coming. | 谢谢你们能来 |
[01:40] | – Hey there. – Hey. | -你好 -你好 |
[01:41] | Booker– Denny Booker. | 我是布克 丹尼·布克 |
[01:44] | You really got something, you know that? | 你真的很了不起 你知道吗 |
[01:45] | Well, thanks for listening, Mr. Booker. | 谢谢你能来 布克先生 |
[01:47] | Denny, please. | 叫我丹尼就好 |
[01:48] | Um, listen. | 听着 |
[01:49] | You want to win this thing, | 如果你想赢 |
[01:51] | you have to get the community leaders behind you. | 必须要有社区领导的支持 |
[01:54] | What are you gonna do about that? | 这你要怎么做 |
[01:55] | Who’s this guy? | 这是谁 |
[01:57] | Sweetheart, I just put up a few fliers. | 我只是发了点传单 |
[01:58] | Who shows up is anybody’s guess, | 谁都有可能会来 |
[02:01] | like this character. | 比如这位 |
[02:02] | I got no idea what he’s about. | 我根本不知道他是谁 |
[02:08] | So it’s official. | 正式定下来了 |
[02:10] | Casey is running for alderman. | 凯西要参加议员竞选了 |
[02:11] | – Yay, all right! – Whoo! | -好样的 -酷 |
[02:13] | Hey, you know what? | 你知道吗 |
[02:13] | I bet aldermen get great season hockey games, | 议员同志肯定能拿到冰球赛门票 |
[02:16] | VIP tickets to Comic Con– | 漫画展的VIP票… |
[02:18] | Hey, what can we do to help? | 有什么我们能帮忙的吗 |
[02:20] | Uh, first order of business: | 第一项任务 |
[02:22] | we got to get Casey’s name on the ballot. | 我们必须让凯西进入候选人名单 |
[02:23] | So we’re a little late to the party. | 我们有点迟了 |
[02:24] | We only have, like, a week | 只有大概一周的时间 |
[02:26] | – to collect 450 signatures. – Done! | -来集齐450个签名 -没问题 |
[02:29] | I’ll post a copy over at Molly’s, 10% off all drinks | 我在莫利酒吧放一份 谁签名 |
[02:32] | for anybody who signs the petition. | 就给谁打九折 |
[02:34] | Pretty sure that’s illegal. | 这肯定是违法的 |
[02:35] | Eh, 5%, then. | 那就九五折吧 |
[02:37] | Still illegal. | 那也一样 |
[02:41] | I probably should have come to you sooner, | 我本来该早点告诉你的 |
[02:43] | but I was still weighing my decision. | 但我那时还在考虑 |
[02:45] | So you’ve decided to run? | 你决定参加竞选了 |
[02:48] | Pending your approval, of course. | 当然 还需要你的同意 |
[02:51] | It’s a big responsibility, I know. | 我知道这是很大的责任 |
[02:53] | But I’m confident I can serve | 但我有信心在当议员的同时 |
[02:55] | and still fulfill my duties here at 51. | 还能做好在51大队的工作 |
[02:58] | Casey, you are one of the most | 凯西 你是我认识的人中 |
[03:00] | upstanding people I know. | 最正直的一个 |
[03:03] | Anyone can make a difference from being in office, | 如果有人能在政治上做出一点不同 |
[03:05] | it’s probably you. | 那肯定就是你 |
[03:07] | Thank you, Chief. | 谢谢 队长 |
[03:09] | Don’t bring politics into my firehouse. | 别把政治带进我的消防局 |
[03:12] | Of course not. | 当然不会 |
[03:14] | Good. | 那就好 |
[03:16] | If you’ll excuse me, | 不好意思 |
[03:17] | I have a woman crisis I need to take care of. | 我有个女人危机需要解决 |
[03:20] | Can I help? | 要我帮忙吗 |
[03:21] | Not unless you’re running for Fire Commissioner next. | 除非你要竞选下一任消防局局长 |
[03:24] | One thing at a time, Chief. | 我没那么贪心 队长 |
[03:30] | Hey guys, um, I just overheard Connie on the phone | 伙计们 我不小心听到康妮在打电话 |
[03:33] | talking about a major personnel change for Truck. | 在说云梯队的人事大变动 |
[03:36] | You sure she said Truck? | 你确定她说的是云梯队 |
[03:37] | She’s probably talking about Chili’s empty slot. | 她可能在说小辣椒的空位吧 |
[03:38] | Do we know who’s filling that yet? | 有人替了吗 |
[03:40] | No. | 没有 |
[03:42] | No, no, no. | 不不不 |
[03:45] | Oh, hell, not Ogle. | 见鬼 不能是奥格尔 |
[03:48] | Why not? What’s his deal? | 怎么了 他有什么问题 |
[03:50] | They call him “The Bitter End.” | 他们叫他”悲剧的结局” |
[03:52] | Anger comes off him in waves. | 大家都在吐槽他 |
[03:55] | I’m Rodney Ogle. You’ve probably heard of me. | 我是罗德尼·奥格尔 你们可能都听说过我 |
[03:57] | Uh, no, I don’t think so. | 不 我没听过 |
[03:58] | Okay, well, uh, how about this. | 好吧 那这样吧 |
[04:01] | You ignore my reputation, and I’ll ignore yours. | 你别管我的名声 那我也无视你的 |
[04:05] | Get used to this face, guys. | 要习惯这张脸 伙计们 |
[04:07] | I’m thinking about making 51 my permanent home. | 我打算把51大队变成我永久的家 |
[04:10] | She’s gonna lose her mind. | 她会疯掉的 |
[04:12] | I could’ve sworn I heard Connie say Truck personnel. | 我发誓我听到康妮说云梯队的人事变动 |
[04:18] | Squad 3, person trapped. 989 West Grayson. | 3号抢险车 人员被困 格雷森西街989号 |
[04:23] | That’s Firehouse 21. | 是21号消防局 |
[04:24] | Why are they calling us to another firehouse? | 为什么让我们去另一个消防局 |
[04:26] | Who knows? Let’s move, guys. | 谁知道 快点 伙计们 |
[04:51] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[04:52] | McCormick fell off the aerial during a drill. | 麦考密克训练的时候从云梯上摔下来了 |
[04:54] | Landed on the truck. | 摔在了云梯车上 |
[04:57] | As soon I saw him, I knew we needed a squad. | 我看到他就知道我们需要救援队 |
[05:12] | He’s been unconscious since he hit the truck. | 他摔到云梯车上后就失去知觉了 |
[05:14] | We got him right on the backboard and C-collar. | 我们马上把他放到担架上 还上了护颈 |
[05:17] | This post has got to be really close | 这根钢管肯定很靠近 |
[05:18] | to his femoral artery. | 他的股动脉 |
[05:19] | We need to keep him still. | 我们得让他保持稳定 |
[05:20] | Capp, Tony, let’s get some cribbing underneath him. | 卡普 托尼 给他身下塞点垫块 |
[05:22] | Cruz, get the whizzer saw. | 克鲁兹 拿转锯 |
[05:25] | Rest of you guys give him some room, okay? | 其余人给他点空间 好吗 |
[05:26] | Anybody not holding the board, | 没有举着板子的人 |
[05:27] | let’s back it up. | 都后退 |
[05:28] | Give Squad 3 space to work. | 给3号救援队工作的空间 |
[05:31] | Let me stay. I can hold the board. | 让我留下 我能拿着板子 |
[05:34] | Hey Severide, I can stay, right? | 西弗莱德 我能留下 对吗 |
[05:37] | Richter, let’s go. Now. | 瑞克特 快走 |
[05:39] | We got it, Richter. | 交给我们吧 瑞克特 |
[05:44] | Hey, Cruz, gonna need a figure eight wrap of Kerlix around his leg. | 克鲁兹 得在他腿上缠上八圈绷带 |
[05:48] | – We’ll attach it to the post. – On it. | -需要固定钢管 -这就去 |
[05:50] | – Uh, Torres. – Yeah. | -托里斯 -在 |
[05:51] | Get me an IV bag. | 拿个输液包来 |
[05:51] | Gonna need to keep this marker post cool | 我们切割钢管时 |
[05:53] | – while we cut it. – Copy that. | -不能让它太发热 -收到 |
[05:54] | One more layer should do it. | 再多加一层应该就行了 |
[05:57] | Okay. That’s good. | 好 这样很好 |
[06:00] | You guys can hold him steady? | 你们能稳住他吗 |
[06:02] | All good. | 没问题 |
[06:07] | Keep that IV streaming on the post. | 要让输液一直往下流 |
[06:09] | All right, all good. | 好了 一切就绪 |
[06:10] | Hang in there, Mac. | 撑住 麦可 |
[06:18] | Keep his leg up. | 抬高他的腿 |
[06:20] | It’s almost through. | 就快好了 |
[06:23] | All right, got it. | 好了 |
[06:30] | One, two, three. | 一二三 |
[06:52] | Richter. | 瑞克特 |
[06:54] | It was just you and McCormick on the drill? | 只有你和麦考密参加演习吗 |
[06:56] | Yes, sir. | 是 先生 |
[06:57] | But I was getting on the roof when he fell. | 但他摔倒时我在上屋顶 |
[07:00] | I didn’t see what happened. | 我没看到发生了什么 |
[07:04] | Thanks, Cruz. | 谢谢 克鲁兹 |
[07:06] | Real grateful for Squad 3’s quick work. | 很感谢3号救援队的迅速救援 |
[07:07] | Absolutely. | 别客气 |
[07:12] | Need anything? | 需要什么吗 |
[07:13] | Nah. I’m good. | 不用 |
[07:22] | Hey, Lieutenant. | 副队 |
[07:25] | Something’s off here. | 事情不对劲 |
[07:26] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思 |
[07:27] | When we pulled up, I noticed that the ladder | 我们停车时 我注意到那梯子 |
[07:29] | was set up for an aerial pipe drill. | 是用来做云梯高空练习的 |
[07:31] | Yeah? | 怎么了 |
[07:32] | Aerial’s 3 feet shy of the building. | 云梯离这栋楼还有3英尺 |
[07:34] | It doesn’t make sense for the other guy | 另一个人从那里爬去屋顶 |
[07:35] | to climb to the roof from there. | 不合情理 |
[07:37] | He’d be an idiot to try. | 他要是这样尝试就是傻瓜了 |
[07:39] | But that’s just what he told his captain. | 但他是这样告诉他的队长的 |
[07:40] | Richter? | 瑞克特吗 |
[07:42] | He’s upset. He probably misspoke. | 他很沮丧 也许说错了 |
[07:44] | We were at the same class at the Academy. | 我们在学院里是同班同学 |
[07:46] | He’s a solid firefighter. | 他是个可靠的消防员 |
[07:59] | Man, the whole vibe at 21 was weird. | 天啊 21号消防队的氛围都很奇怪 |
[08:02] | That’s what I’m saying. | 我就是这意思 |
[08:03] | It wasn’t just Richter. | 不仅仅是瑞克特 |
[08:04] | That whole house was acting tense. | 整个消防局氛围都很紧张 |
[08:05] | One of their guys almost died. | 他们中的一名消防队员差点死 |
[08:07] | Of course it was tense. | 当然很紧张 |
[08:11] | Is that a coloring book? | 那是填色画画书吗 |
[08:12] | A coloring book for adults. | 成年人的填色画画书 |
[08:14] | It’s a thing. | 有这么回事 |
[08:16] | Look, man, I know that Richter’s your boy, | 我知道瑞克特是你的朋友 |
[08:18] | but I’m telling you, man, something was up. | 但我跟你说 肯定出了什么事 |
[08:20] | Cruz, give it a rest. | 克鲁兹 别说了 |
[08:21] | Richter? | 瑞克特 |
[08:22] | You guys talking about that wife swap drama over at 21? | 你们在说21号消防队的换妻闹剧吗 |
[08:25] | I worked there a couple of shifts. | 我在那里当过几次班 |
[08:27] | Oh, adult coloring book, huh? | 成年人的填色画画书啊 |
[08:29] | My therapist says that could help reduce my stress. | 我的心理医生说那能减少我的压力 |
[08:32] | God, is she an idiot. | 天啊 她真是个傻瓜 |
[08:35] | Uh, wait, hey. | 等等 |
[08:36] | What about the drama over at 21? | 21号消防队有什么闹剧 |
[08:38] | We got a call there today. | 今天我们接到了报警 |
[08:39] | A guy named McCormick got hurt real bad, | 一个叫麦考密的人伤得很重 |
[08:42] | impaled on a marker post. | 被标杆钢管穿刺了大腿 |
[08:43] | McCormick–that’s who Richter’s been fighting with. | 麦考密 他就是瑞克特的情敌 |
[08:46] | McCormick just started dating Richter’s ex-wife. | 他刚开始跟瑞克特的前妻约会 |
[08:49] | Meanwhile, I’m the one who can’t get a permanent position? | 结果还是我拿不到稳定工作 |
[08:52] | Go figure. | 想想吧 |
[08:53] | Yeah, Richter and McCormick | 瑞克特和麦考密 |
[08:54] | have been at each other’s throats for weeks. | 几周来都在闹矛盾 |
[08:59] | That’s why Richter lied about being up on the roof. | 所以瑞克特对屋顶上的事说谎了 |
[09:03] | What if he pushed McCormick off that ladder? | 如果是他把麦考密从梯子上推下来的呢 |
[09:09] | Wanted to see us, Chief? | 找我们吗 队长 |
[09:10] | Uh, yeah, come on in. | 是的 进来 |
[09:11] | Have a seat. | 坐吧 |
[09:17] | I’m gonna start off by saying I am not happy about this. | 我要先说 我对此并不高兴 |
[09:21] | But all of my efforts to stop it have failed, so… | 但我所有阻止这事的努力都失败了 所以 |
[09:25] | Here’s where we are. | 情况是这样的 |
[09:28] | I’ve got some bad news from the CFD brass. | 芝加哥消防局的高层告诉了我一个坏消息 |
[09:30] | Because of the Auburn firehouse closure, | 由于奥本消防局关闭了 |
[09:32] | we have been told that we need to | 他们告诉我们 我们需要 |
[09:34] | adjust our manpower… | 调整人员 |
[09:39] | On Truck. | 云梯队的人 |
[09:49] | All right, guys. | 好了各位 |
[09:50] | Listen up. | 听好了 |
[09:53] | Chief Boden just let us know | 博登队长刚告诉我们 |
[09:54] | about some personnel changes on Truck. | 云梯队的一些人员变动 |
[09:57] | What kind of changes? | 什么变动 |
[09:59] | The Auburn firehouse shut down. | 奥本消防局关闭了 |
[10:00] | CFD’s putting a firefighter with a couple more years on the job | 芝加哥消防局要让一个资历更老的消防员 |
[10:04] | into Jimmy’s slot. | 接替吉米的职位 |
[10:06] | What? | 什么 |
[10:07] | That’s crazy. They can’t do that. | 太疯狂了 他们不能这样做 |
[10:09] | Unfortunately, they can. | 很不幸 他们可以 |
[10:10] | Union allows for firefighters with more seniority | 工会允许资历更老的消防员 |
[10:13] | to bump candidates out of their slot. | 取代后备队员的位置 |
[10:15] | Guys, it’s all good. | 各位 没关系的 |
[10:16] | I’m gonna go into floater rotation. | 我要去别的地方了 |
[10:18] | My brother’s been trying to get me a position | 我哥哥想在他的消防局 |
[10:21] | at his house, so… | 给我找个职位 所以 |
[10:23] | – Who knows? – Yeah. | -谁知道呢 -嗯 |
[10:30] | Listen, you’re gonna land on your feet, but… | 你会找个地方站住脚的 但是 |
[10:34] | it’s gonna hurt like hell to see you go. | 我真的很不愿意看你离开 |
[10:36] | Appreciate that. | 谢谢你这么说 |
[10:38] | It’s been a real honor being at this place. | 能在这里工作是我的荣幸 |
[10:46] | Yeah, whatever. | 随便了 |
[10:47] | – Gentlemen? – Hey, Lieutenant. | -各位 -副队 |
[10:49] | What’d you hear about McCormick? | 你们知道麦考密的状况吗 |
[10:50] | They were able to save the leg, | 医生保住了他的腿 |
[10:52] | but he’s still unconscious. | 但他依然昏迷 |
[10:53] | Bunch of us are going to head over to Med soon. | 我们一伙人准备去医院看看他 |
[10:55] | Okay, well, he’ll be in our thoughts. | 好吧 我们会想着他的 |
[11:00] | Richter, hey. | 瑞克特 |
[11:00] | – Uh, do you got a sec? – Sure, yeah. | -有时间吗 -当然 |
[11:03] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[11:04] | Uh… | 那个 |
[11:05] | doing the, uh, | 我在写 |
[11:07] | the paperwork from the call this morning. | 今早出警的报告 |
[11:08] | Just wanted to run something by you. | 有个事想跟你确认一下 |
[11:11] | Joe Cruz, one of my men– | 乔·克鲁兹 我的队员 |
[11:13] | he saw the aerial was up for a pipe drill, | 看见当时因为管道练习升了云梯 |
[11:16] | which means that you and McCormick | 意味着你和麦考密 |
[11:19] | must’ve been close to each other | 在他跌下来时 |
[11:20] | when he went down. | 一定离得很近 |
[11:21] | Your guy calling me a liar? | 你的人是在指责我说谎吗 |
[11:23] | Whoa, hey, take it easy, okay? | 别激动 好吗 |
[11:25] | I just wanted to come down here | 我只是想过来 |
[11:28] | and have a conversation– | 跟你好好谈谈 |
[11:29] | give you a chance to set the record straight. | 给你一个机会澄清事实 |
[11:31] | Well, Cruz saw wrong. | 克鲁兹看错了 |
[11:34] | I was getting on the roof when McCormick went down. | 麦考密摔下来时我正在爬上屋顶 |
[11:38] | We go back, you and me. | 你我交情这么深 |
[11:39] | Why would I lie about that? | 我为什么要对你说谎 |
[11:42] | We heard you guys had some bad blood– | 我们听说你们俩有些不合 |
[11:45] | some sort of personal thing. | 说是私人恩怨 |
[11:47] | Me and Mac had words about Gretchen, yeah. | 我和麦考密是因为葛瑞琴有些争执 |
[11:49] | But so what? He’s a brother. | 那又如何 他是我兄弟 |
[11:52] | And I’m as messed up as anyone over what happened to him. | 他发生这种事 我跟大家一样担心 |
[11:55] | There a problem here? | 这里有什么问题吗 |
[11:57] | Not unless you want there to be. | 没有 除非你们想闹事 |
[12:01] | Back up. | 退下 |
[12:07] | If I’d been close enough to help him, I would have. | 如果我足够接近能帮助他 我一定会 |
[12:11] | But I was on the roof. | 但我当时在屋顶上 |
[12:16] | Got it. | 明白了 |
[12:26] | Hey, Lieutenant, I downloaded the petition form. | 副队 我下载了请愿表格 |
[12:30] | You didn’t have to do that. | 你不用这么做的 |
[12:31] | How many copies you want? | 你需要复印多少份 |
[12:34] | Where’d you make the copies? | 你在哪复印的 |
[12:36] | On the Xerox in the bullpen. | 办公区的复印机 |
[12:38] | I waited till Connie was out on lunch break. | 我特地等到康妮出去吃午饭的时候印的 |
[12:40] | Herrmann, I can’t use CFD resources | 赫尔曼 我不能用消防队的资源 |
[12:42] | for campaign business. | 来弄竞选的事 |
[12:43] | What? Says who? | 什么 谁说的 |
[12:45] | Uh, the Illinois State Board of Elections. | 伊利诺伊州选举委员会 |
[12:47] | – Who’s gonna know? – Me. | -谁会知道 -我 |
[12:49] | Here, go pay Connie for the use of the copier. | 拿去 把复印的钱给康妮 |
[12:53] | I’m more afraid of her than I am Board of Elections. | 比起选举委员会 我更怕她 |
[12:56] | I’ll bet. | 我想也是 |
[12:57] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[13:00] | Hey, Casey. | 凯西 |
[13:01] | Quick question. | 问你个问题 |
[13:02] | Sure. | 问吧 |
[13:04] | You can be the first to support my run for alderman. | 你可以做我竞选议员的第一个支持者 |
[13:09] | If I was any kind of friend at all, | 如果我真算得上你的朋友 |
[13:10] | I’d talk you out of this. | 我一定会劝你别这么做 |
[13:11] | What’s your actual question? | 你之前想问的是什么 |
[13:13] | When Cruz was on Truck, | 克鲁兹在云梯队时 |
[13:14] | he was pretty good with the ladder, right? | 他对操作云梯挺拿手的 是吧 |
[13:16] | Cruz? | 克鲁兹 |
[13:17] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[13:18] | I once watched him put the aerial | 有一次我看见他把云梯 |
[13:19] | dead bang on a fifth story window | 正正地架在了五楼窗边 |
[13:21] | he couldn’t even see, the smoke was so thick. | 当时烟特别大 他根本什么都看不见 |
[13:23] | Best I ever saw. | 是我见过最厉害的 |
[13:25] | Why? | 为什么这么问 |
[13:26] | Well, it’s– it’s firefighter business. | 这是消防员的问题 |
[13:29] | Doesn’t concern a politician like yourself. | 不劳你这样的政治家费心 |
[13:42] | Chief Burwell? | 伯维尔队长 |
[13:44] | Oh. | 来了啊 |
[13:46] | Much better over here, don’t you think? | 放这边好多了 你觉得呢 |
[13:51] | What’s the matter… Chief? | 怎么了 队长 |
[13:53] | You don’t like when somebody | 你不喜欢别人来你的消防队 |
[13:54] | comes into your house and interferes? | 插手你的事吗 |
[13:56] | Well, neither do I. | 我也不喜欢 |
[13:58] | I’m not following. | 我不明白你的意思 |
[14:00] | One of my guys at 21 | 我们21大队的一个队员 |
[14:01] | took a nasty fall this morning. | 今早从楼上跌了下来 伤得很重 |
[14:03] | Tricky impalement. | 刺穿了腿部 |
[14:04] | And his captain called in Squad 3 to make sure | 他的队长叫了3号救援队过去 |
[14:07] | it was handled correctly. | 确保情况得到正确处理 |
[14:08] | On my understanding, it was. | 据我所知没有问题 |
[14:10] | Yes, and we were grateful for that. | 没错 我们也很感谢 |
[14:13] | Then your Lieutenant | 但之后你的副队 |
[14:14] | overstepped his bounds, | 越过了他的界限 |
[14:16] | started nosing around | 开始打探 |
[14:18] | and slinging accusations at my men. | 并指责我的人 |
[14:20] | So here’s the deal. | 所以我们说清楚 |
[14:22] | You run your house. I’ll run mine. | 你管好你的人 我也会管好我的 |
[14:23] | Look, I am happy to have this conversation with you, | 我很愿意与你好好谈谈 |
[14:25] | Burwell, but after you have dialed it back. | 伯维尔 但你最好先把脾气收收 |
[14:32] | I said what I came here to say. | 我来就是要跟你说这些 |
[14:37] | Keep your men in line, Boden. | 管好你的人 博登 |
[14:49] | Connie. | 康妮 |
[14:51] | Get me Severide. | 把西弗莱德给我叫来 |
[14:58] | I’m not playing private eye here, Chief. | 我不是想多管闲事 队长 |
[15:00] | I’m just filing my report. | 我只是为了写报告 |
[15:01] | But there is a firefighter lying in a coma at Chicago Med. | 但芝加哥医院里一名消防队员还在昏迷 |
[15:04] | Does seem important to get the details right. | 我觉得我们应该弄清事情的真相 |
[15:08] | Are you sure that Cruz saw the ladder in place | 你确定克鲁兹看见云梯在转移前 |
[15:10] | before it was moved? | 已经升起来了吗 |
[15:12] | I trust my man. | 我相信我的人 |
[15:18] | Then you write your report | 那就照你自己的意愿 |
[15:21] | however you see fit. | 写这份报告 |
[15:24] | Thank you, Chief. | 谢谢你 队长 |
[15:27] | Yeah. | 不客气 |
[15:36] | Can I help you? | 有什么能帮到你的吗 |
[15:38] | I’m looking for you, actually. | 事实上 我是来找你的 |
[15:41] | Rich Corbin. | 我是瑞奇·柯宾 |
[15:43] | Matt Casey. | 马特·凯西 |
[15:44] | I know. | 我知道 |
[15:44] | I caught your little speech last night. | 昨晚我看了你的演讲 |
[15:46] | Pretty good stuff. | 真不错 |
[15:48] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[15:49] | What can I do for you? | 你有事吗 |
[15:50] | Mr. Casey, I represent a group | 凯西先生 我代表着一群 |
[15:51] | of civic-minded Chicagoans | 热心公益的芝加哥人 |
[15:53] | looking for a fresh face to back | 想寻找一张本地政界的 |
[15:55] | in the local political landscape. | 新鲜面孔 支持其发展 |
[15:57] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[15:58] | And who are these people? | 这些人都是谁 |
[16:00] | Names you’d recognize– | 名字你都耳熟 |
[16:01] | usually see them on the sides of museums, hospitals, | 通常会刻在博物馆 医院 |
[16:05] | university buildings. | 大学建筑的铭牌上 |
[16:07] | I tried to track down your campaign office, | 我想找到你竞选办公室的地址 |
[16:08] | but I couldn’t find your website. | 但没搜到你的网站 |
[16:10] | I– yeah, it’s a work in progress. | 是 还在建设 |
[16:12] | I’ve set up a campaign fund, | 我成立了竞选基金 |
[16:14] | but the rest of it is– | 但剩下的… |
[16:16] | Then consider this your first campaign contribution. | 那请收下你的第一笔竞选基金 |
[16:27] | Is this even legal? | 这样合法吗 |
[16:28] | Perfectly. | 完全合法 |
[16:31] | What’s the catch? | 有什么条件 |
[16:32] | No catch. | 没有条件 |
[16:34] | Come meet the group. Shake a few hands. | 来见个面吧 认识一下 |
[16:36] | Pose for a selfie or two. | 照几张合影 |
[16:38] | Butter them up, and you’ll be able | 拍拍他们马屁 你立刻就 |
[16:39] | to afford a slick new website in no time. | 有钱建漂亮的新网站了 |
[16:43] | Give me a call. Set something up. | 联系我 约个时间 |
[16:46] | All right. | 好 |
[16:47] | Thanks. | 谢谢你 |
[16:48] | Thank you. | 谢你才对 |
[16:56] | You writing up the call? | 在写出警报告吗 |
[16:58] | Yep. | 对 |
[16:59] | Aerial was set up for a pipe drill. | 他们竖云梯准备管道练习 |
[17:05] | Look, Lieutenant, uh, | 副队长 |
[17:07] | I don’t feel right about putting you in the middle of this. | 我不想让你扯进这件事 |
[17:09] | The position of the aerial– | 云梯的位置… |
[17:11] | it wasn’t part of our rescue, | 跟救援没关系 |
[17:13] | so maybe we don’t put it in, you know? | 或许我们就别写进去了吧 |
[17:17] | You sure about what you saw? | 你确定自己看到的吗 |
[17:18] | – 100%. – Then that’s how we file it. | -非常确定 -那就这么写 |
[17:29] | Richter’s gonna get pretty jammed up over this, huh? | 瑞克特会因此惹上大麻烦吧 |
[17:33] | Getting cold feet, Cruz? | 你怕了吗 克鲁兹 |
[17:34] | – No, I just, uh– – Good. | -不 我就是… -很好 |
[17:36] | Then get back to work. | 那就回去工作 |
[17:37] | Let me fill out the damn report. | 让我写完这份报告 |
[17:51] | All right, Otis. Head on up. | 好 奥蒂斯 上去吧 |
[17:57] | Okay, what the hell is this? | 你们在搞什么 |
[17:59] | You squad guys are using our truck? | 救援队还要用云梯车吗 |
[18:01] | Otis said it was okay. | 奥蒂斯说可以 |
[18:02] | Oh, well, gee. | 真了不起 |
[18:05] | Just make sure you get it back by midnight. | 夜深前一定要送它回家哦 |
[18:07] | Yeah, yeah. | 是 是 |
[18:14] | Now what? | 现在呢 |
[18:15] | Get on the roof. | 上房顶去 |
[18:19] | You got to get me closer. | 得把我再送近一点 |
[18:22] | You can’t just hop onto the roof from there? | 从那里跳不上房顶吗 |
[18:24] | Oh, I suppose I could try, | 可以试试 |
[18:26] | if I had a death wish. | 如果我想死 |
[18:38] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[18:39] | You had the O2 tank on the stretcher | 你把氧气罐放在担架上 |
[18:41] | inside of secured in the side compartment. | 塞在侧车厢门的保险柜里 |
[18:43] | Because that’s where I like it. | 因为我就喜欢放在那 |
[18:44] | Oh, sure, you don’t mind it flying around the rig, right? | 是 你不介意它在车厢里乱飞 |
[18:47] | What do you care? | 你管这个干吗 |
[18:48] | Zooming about, and then– | 飞来飞去 然后… |
[18:51] | And if I was an infant, | 如果我是个婴儿 |
[18:52] | I’d be dead right now. | 我现在就死了 |
[18:53] | I don’t leave it there when there are patients in the rig. | 车厢里有病人时 我不会把它放那 |
[18:58] | Ambulance 61, pedestrian struck by an automobile | 61号急救车 16大街4228号有行人 |
[19:01] | at 4228 16th Street. | 遭车辆撞击 |
[19:02] | Apology accepted. | 接受你的道歉 |
[19:23] | How can you make a truck on the street | 你怎么能把急救车 |
[19:25] | feel like a boat on the ocean? | 开得像开船 |
[19:29] | I’ve gone blind! Help me, I’m blind! | 我看不见了 帮帮我 |
[19:31] | Easy, easy, easy, easy. | 冷静 冷静 |
[19:36] | So did you go blind before or after you checked your phone? | 你是在看手机之前还是之后瞎的 |
[19:40] | I never looked at my phone. | 我没看过手机 |
[19:41] | It’s like someone suddenly turned off the lights. | 就像是有人突然关了灯 |
[19:43] | I couldn’t see anything. | 我什么都看不见了 |
[19:43] | That maniac came out of nowhere! | 那个疯子突然冲出来 |
[19:46] | Ellen, I didn’t see him. I’m so sorry. | 艾伦 我没看见他 真对不起 |
[19:47] | Stop, Gerald. It wasn’t your fault. | 杰拉德 这不怪你 |
[19:49] | Okay, you two. My name is Sylvie. | 行了 我叫希尔薇 |
[19:51] | So I’m just gonna take a look back here, all right? | 让我来看看你的背部 好吗 |
[19:53] | Have you been conscious the whole time? | 你一直都是清醒的吗 |
[19:54] | Yes. | 对 |
[19:55] | Let me know if it hurts where I’m pressing. | 如果压到哪里疼 告诉我 |
[19:56] | I think it’s mostly my ankle. | 我觉得主要是脚踝伤了 |
[19:58] | He could’ve killed her. | 他差点就撞死她了 |
[20:00] | You know what? He’s right. | 知道吗 他说得对 |
[20:01] | You’re a very lucky woman, Ellen. | 你很幸运 艾伦 |
[20:03] | All right. | 好了 |
[20:09] | It’s not pretty, but the doctors | 情况不佳 但医生们 |
[20:11] | will be able to fix that ankle right up, all right? | 马上就能治好它 好吗 |
[20:13] | His pupils are responsive. | 他的瞳孔有反应 |
[20:15] | That’s ’cause he’s full of it. | 因为他就是在骗人 |
[20:16] | This is reckless driving, plain and simple. | 这就是鲁莽驾驶 很简单 |
[20:18] | Come on, let me have him. | 让我带他走吧 |
[20:19] | Excuse me one second. | 我过去一下 |
[20:20] | Hey, is it okay with you if I do my job? | 你能让我做我的工作吗 |
[20:22] | What he’s describing is entirely possible. | 他描述的情况完全有可能 |
[20:24] | Sudden blindness can indicate a major medical condition, | 突然失明可能预示着身体的大问题 |
[20:27] | like stroke or a lurking brain tumor. | 比如中风或者潜伏脑瘤 |
[20:30] | So sorry to interrupt, | 抱歉打扰一下 |
[20:32] | but I have a serious issue myself. | 但我有个大问题 |
[20:33] | Um, Ogle, will you take a look at my chest, | 奥格尔 你能看一眼我的胸部吗 |
[20:35] | because I didn’t layer up properly, | 我觉得我没穿够衣服 |
[20:37] | and I’m afraid that I’m getting frostbite. | 好像要长冻疮了 |
[20:40] | Yeah, sudden blindness cured. | 很好 突然失明痊愈了 |
[20:43] | No, I–I– | 不 我… |
[20:44] | maybe the shock made my sight come back. | 或许我是被吓复明了 |
[20:45] | All right, let’s go, buddy. | 行了 走吧伙计 |
[20:49] | All right, let’s get the actual victims | 好了 我们把真正的伤患 |
[20:50] | back to the ambulance. | 送上救护车吧 |
[20:51] | Hey, you know, I’d be happy to take a look at | 等我们上了车 我很乐意 |
[20:53] | that frostbite for you once we get back to the rig. | 帮你检查一下冻伤的情况 |
[20:59] | Hey, I’ve been looking for you. | 我一直在找你 |
[21:01] | Is this for real? You’re leaving? | 真的吗 你要走了吗 |
[21:02] | Yeah, I guess it is. | 是啊 应该是 |
[21:08] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[21:09] | Chili pushed me to my limit | 小辣椒挑战了我的极限 |
[21:11] | and then flamed out. | 然后就走人了 |
[21:12] | Ogle is inciting me to violence, | 奥格尔气得我想揍人 |
[21:14] | and now you’re leaving, | 现在你又要走了 |
[21:15] | so no, I’m not okay. | 所以不好 我一点都不好 |
[21:17] | And FYI, neither are you. | 而且 你也不好 |
[21:20] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[21:21] | I mean, have you even called Chili? | 你有没有给小辣椒打过电话 |
[21:23] | Because I’ve left her five messages, | 我给她留了五条语音 |
[21:24] | and she won’t call me back. | 她都不肯回电给我 |
[21:26] | Same here. | 我也是 |
[21:28] | But I hear she’s doing okay. | 但我听说她挺好的 |
[21:30] | Well, it’d be nice to hear it from her. | 如果可以从她嘴里听到这话就好了 |
[21:32] | Yeah, but maybe she needs to be looking forward, you know? | 是啊 但也许她需要的是向前看 |
[21:36] | Not back. | 而不是向后看 |
[21:40] | Jimmy Borrelli, I’m gonna tell you something, | 吉米·布罗利 我要跟你说件事 |
[21:42] | because there is no point in holding it back now. | 现在藏着掖着也没什么意义了 |
[21:45] | I’ve had a huge thing for you | 从你一来到51队 |
[21:46] | since you showed up at 51. | 我对你就很有好感 |
[21:48] | And who knows what would’ve happened if you’d stayed? | 谁知道如果你留下的话事情会怎么发展 |
[21:51] | Who knows? | 谁知道呢 |
[21:53] | I’m–I’m flattered. | 我 我受宠若惊 |
[21:55] | Good, yeah. You should be. | 很好 你确实应该这么觉得 |
[22:03] | All right, so before we all head off of shift, | 好了 在我们下班前 |
[22:05] | let’s grab some of these | 每个人都拿一些这个 |
[22:06] | and get as many signatures as we possibly can. | 能收集到多少签名就算多少 |
[22:09] | From registered voters. | 要找登记过的选民 |
[22:10] | So here, take one of these, too. | 给 笔也拿一支 |
[22:16] | CFD property, right? | 芝加哥消防队的公物 对吗 |
[22:18] | Guys, you don’t have to do this. | 你们不需要这么做 |
[22:21] | But he really appreciates it, | 但他真的很感激 |
[22:22] | and he’s meeting with community leaders tonight, | 他今晚要去跟社区领导见面 |
[22:24] | so the momentum is building. | 所以势头已经起来了 |
[22:29] | Chief Boden is looking for Jimmy. | 博登队长在找吉米 |
[22:32] | Uh, last I saw him, he was in the bunk room. | 我刚才看到他在宿舍 |
[22:36] | What was that about? | 什么事啊 |
[22:38] | No idea. | 不知道 |
[22:42] | Jimmy, close the door. | 吉米 关门 |
[22:48] | What’s up, Chief? | 怎么了 队长 |
[22:50] | Um, I may have found a solution | 我可能有办法 |
[22:53] | to keeping you at 51. | 把你留在51队了 |
[22:56] | You’re kidding. | 你在开玩笑吧 |
[22:57] | Yes, yes–whatever it is, my answer is yes. | 好 好 不管要怎么做 我的答案都是好 |
[22:59] | Hear me out first. | 先听我说完 |
[23:01] | So we had a young firefighter | 我们之前有过一个 |
[23:02] | who suffered an injury while on the job. | 年轻的消防队员受了工伤 |
[23:05] | Couldn’t get cleared for squad duty, | 不能承受救援队的工作强度 |
[23:06] | but he was a qualified paramedic. | 但他有医护资格 |
[23:12] | As are you. | 你也有 |
[23:14] | I’m loving the idea already. | 我喜欢这个主意 |
[23:16] | We could detail you on Ambulance 61 | 我们可以把你调到61号救护车 |
[23:18] | on a kind of open-ended thing. | 先暂时待一阵子 |
[23:21] | I will stay there as long as you want, Chief. | 你让我在那里待多久我就待多久 队长 |
[23:23] | I want to go as far as I can at CFD, | 我想在消防队尽可能学习 |
[23:25] | and it seems like the more that I learn | 我学习到越多 |
[23:27] | about all the different roles and responsibilities– | 不同岗位的工作和责任… |
[23:31] | I mean, the sky’s the limit, right? | 我是说 学无止境 对吗 |
[23:35] | Well, that settles that, then. | 那就这么定了 |
[23:39] | I’m, uh, I’m gonna go tell the guys. | 我要 我要去跟他们说 |
[23:40] | Yeah, yeah, go ahead. Go on. | 好的 好的 去吧 走吧 |
[23:42] | Get out of here. | 快去吧 |
[23:46] | Hey, man of the hour. | 风云人物 |
[23:48] | Wasn’t sure this was the right place. | 我还以为我找错地方了呢 |
[23:50] | Your community leaders are inside? | 你说的社区领导在这里面吗 |
[23:52] | They are. | 是的 |
[23:53] | So how’s this work? | 那这个是怎么运作的 |
[23:54] | No big mystery. | 没什么秘诀 |
[23:56] | These folks all wield a lot of influence in the neighborhood, | 这几个哥们在邻里的影响力都很大 |
[23:58] | so they just want to, you know, get to know you, | 所以他们就想 了解了解你 |
[23:59] | see where you stand on the issues. | 看看你的立场 |
[24:01] | And you win them over, you earn their trust, | 只要你赢得他们的支持 得到他们的信任 |
[24:03] | they’ll deliver votes– hundreds of them. | 他们就会给你投票 几百张票 |
[24:06] | Local race like this, | 像这种地方上的竞选 |
[24:07] | that could make all the difference. | 几百张选票非常关键 |
[24:09] | What’s in it for you? | 这对你有什么好处 |
[24:12] | It’s time to put some good out there, man. | 有时候也该做点好事 |
[24:13] | Put good out, you get good back. | 做点好事 就能收获善意 |
[24:15] | Savvy question, though. I like that. | 问题很直接 我喜欢 |
[24:17] | Okay. | 好的 |
[24:18] | I’ll listen. | 我会认真听的 |
[24:19] | Good, ’cause I’m freezing my ass off. | 好 我都快冻死了 |
[24:22] | Right this way. | 这边走 |
[24:25] | Guys. | 各位 |
[24:27] | Meet Matt Casey. | 这是马特·凯西 |
[24:28] | He’s running for alderman of our fair ward. | 他要在我们区竞选议员 |
[24:34] | How you doing? Dante. | 你好 但丁 |
[24:37] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[24:38] | Yeah, I know who you are. | 我认识你 |
[24:41] | Two years ago, my truck responded | 两年前 我们队 |
[24:43] | to a fire at a pawn shop up the street. | 去街上一家当铺救火 |
[24:46] | Turned out to be gang headquarters. | 去了才知道那里是黑帮的总部 |
[24:51] | Don’t remember that. | 不记得了 |
[24:53] | This guy runs the 24th Street Disciples. | 这个人在负责第24街所有的帮派 |
[24:56] | Dante’s out of the gang life, Matt. | 但丁已经不混黑帮了 马特 |
[24:57] | None of these guys are active anymore. | 这几个人都退出了 |
[25:00] | But they’re still connected. | 但他们的关系网还在 |
[25:01] | They’re still respected in the streets. | 在这条街上还是很有地位的 |
[25:03] | That’s why you need them. | 所以你需要他们 |
[25:05] | And you get elected, | 如果你竞选成功 |
[25:07] | you got to serve all the people, | 就要服务于所有人 |
[25:09] | not just the ones you approve of. | 而不仅仅是那些你喜欢的人 |
[25:12] | We don’t bite. | 我们又不会吃了你 |
[25:13] | We just want to talk to you about some things | 我们只是想跟你谈一些 |
[25:15] | that matters to us, you know? | 跟我们有关的事 |
[25:17] | To our neighborhood. | 跟我们邻里有关的事 |
[25:20] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[25:24] | Like, uh, what, specifically? | 比如呢 具体一点 |
[25:27] | Like, what do you intend to do about police harassment? | 比如你打算怎么处理警方的骚扰 |
[25:31] | I’ll hold the police accountable | 我会让警方当责 |
[25:34] | make sure there’s specific, independent oversight. | 确保有独立具体的监督机制 |
[25:38] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[25:40] | What else? | 还有别的吗 |
[25:48] | We need you to get the police cameras | 我们需要你关掉里士满街和 |
[25:49] | off the corner of Richmond and Augusta. | 奥古斯塔街路口的警方摄像头 |
[25:58] | Listen, uh… | 听着… |
[26:00] | thanks for your time, gentlemen, | 谢谢你们愿意抽出时间 先生们 |
[26:02] | but, um… | 但是… |
[26:04] | I don’t think I’m the candidate you’re looking for. | 我觉得我不是你们要找的人 |
[26:09] | – Just hold on. – You got the wrong guy. | -等等 -你找错人了 |
[26:12] | It’s cool, you know. No sweat. | 没事的 别紧张 |
[26:13] | We just wanted to meet you, you know. | 我们只是想见见你 |
[26:15] | Hear what you’re all about. | 听听你的看法 |
[26:18] | Yeah, I appreciate it. | 非常荣幸 |
[26:20] | You guys all have a good night. | 祝你们晚安 |
[26:22] | Okay? Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[26:37] | Connor says McCormick is still in a coma. | 康纳说麦考密还在昏迷中 |
[26:39] | Doctors don’t know what’s going on. | 医生们不知道是怎么回事 |
[26:42] | Squad should swing by next shift. | 换班时救援队会顺道过去看看 |
[26:45] | Pay respects on behalf of 51. | 代表51队慰问一下 |
[26:46] | Is Kelly Severide here? | 凯利·西弗莱德在这里吗 |
[26:51] | That’s Richter’s ex, Gretchen. | 那是瑞克特的前妻 葛瑞琴 |
[26:52] | What’s she doing here? | 她来这儿干什么 |
[26:54] | What are you doing, Kelly? | 你在干什么 凯利 |
[26:56] | The report your filed got Kevin called in to headquarters. | 你提交的报告害得凯文被叫去总部 |
[26:59] | They’re saying he could be suspended | 他们说可能要停他的职 |
[27:00] | or even fired for lying about the drill. | 甚至因隐瞒训练情况而开除他 |
[27:03] | It was me. | 是我 |
[27:04] | I told the lieutenant that I noticed– | 我告诉副队我发现… |
[27:05] | No, no. Cruz, no. | 不 不 克鲁兹 不 |
[27:07] | Look, Gretchen, we– we talked to Kevin. | 听着 葛瑞琴 我们和凯文聊过 |
[27:10] | Gave him a chance to set the record straight. | 给过他机会把那些记录改过来 |
[27:11] | He wouldn’t. | 他不愿意 |
[27:12] | We had our differences, me and Kevin. | 我跟凯文也有过分歧 |
[27:14] | But I was married to the man, | 但我曾是他的妻子 |
[27:15] | and I know him inside out. | 我非常了解他 |
[27:17] | He wouldn’t lie. | 他不会撒谎 |
[27:18] | You made a mistake. | 这是一个错误 |
[27:20] | Just tell them. | 告诉他们 |
[27:22] | Can’t do that. | 我做不到 |
[27:24] | I’m responsible for this whole mess. | 这场乱子因我而起 |
[27:26] | I need to make it right, | 我必须解决这件事 |
[27:28] | and I can’t do that without your help. | 没有你的帮助我做不到 |
[27:30] | Gretchen, | 葛瑞琴 |
[27:32] | this is not your fault. | 这不是你的错 |
[27:35] | But it’s not ours, either. | 但也不是我们的错 |
[27:37] | What we put in that report is the truth. | 我们报告中所写的句句属实 |
[27:40] | Are you really so sure you’re right? | 你那么肯定你是正确的吗 |
[27:44] | Because you are destroying a lot of people’s lives over this. | 因为你这样会毁掉很多人的 |
[28:03] | Hey, you’re staying! | 你留下来了 |
[28:05] | Uh, that’s so great. | 太棒了 |
[28:07] | Yeah, you cool with it? | 是啊 你没意见吧 |
[28:09] | Of course, yeah. I’m thrilled. | 当然了 我很高兴啊 |
[28:12] | Why, are you cool with it? | 怎么了 你有什么意见吗 |
[28:14] | Yeah, I’m really psyched. | 是啊 我很激动 |
[28:23] | Can I just say– | 我能说… |
[28:25] | you try working with Ogle | 你试试与奥格尔一起 |
[28:26] | and see what sort of insanity you start spouting | 一天下来指不定会说出怎样的 |
[28:29] | by the end of shift. | 疯言疯语呢 |
[28:31] | Um, I mean, I was kind of out of my mind. | 我当时有点失去理智了 |
[28:33] | And I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[28:35] | There’s no need to apologize. | 没必要道歉 |
[28:38] | Can we just pretend that never happened? | 我们能假装什么都没发生过吗 |
[28:43] | Totally. | 当然了 |
[28:44] | Great, | 好 |
[28:46] | ’cause, um, I think this partnership is gonna be awesome. | 因为 我觉得我们搭档会很棒 |
[28:50] | Totally. | 当然了 |
[29:01] | Okay, guys, I got it all figured out? | 伙计们 我想到办法了 |
[29:03] | This new guy from Auburn– | 这个奥本新来的家伙 |
[29:04] | we’re gonna make his life a living hell | 我们要让他生不如死 |
[29:07] | until he washes out and requests a transfer. | 直到他洗心革面要求调任 |
[29:09] | Then we get Jimmy back on Truck. | 然后我们就能让吉米回到云梯队了 |
[29:12] | Jimmy sounded pretty excited | 吉米好像挺高兴 |
[29:13] | about working with Brett on the ambulance. | 能跟布莱特一起在救护车上干活 |
[29:15] | No, no, no. | 不不不 |
[29:16] | We need Jimmy back on Truck, | 我们得让吉米回到云梯队 |
[29:17] | and this–this– | 这… |
[29:19] | is how we’re gonna do it. | 就是我们让他回来的法宝 |
[29:22] | A stink bomb? | 臭气弹 |
[29:23] | Doesn’t seem like much of a plan. | 看起来好像不大靠谱 |
[29:25] | This is just the beginning. | 这只是开始 |
[29:26] | A stink bomb in the turnout gear, ha ha. | 把臭气弹放到制服里 |
[29:28] | But then we proceed to all the old standards: | 然后开始施行那些老传统 |
[29:31] | the mousetrap in the locker, right? | 在储物箱里放老鼠夹 |
[29:33] | The noisemaker under the pillow, | 在枕头下放制造噪声的东西 |
[29:36] | dreaded Toledo Twister… | 可怕的托莱多扭扭乐 |
[29:38] | Guys. | 伙计们 |
[29:39] | Meet the newest member of Truck 81. | 来见见81号云梯队的新成员 |
[29:42] | Stella Kidd. | 史黛拉·基德 |
[29:46] | You got to be kidding me. | 你是在开玩笑吧 |
[29:52] | I can’t work with her. | 我没法跟她合作 |
[30:00] | This is too good to be true! | 太好了 简直不敢相信 |
[30:01] | Oh, my God! | 我的天啊 |
[30:03] | Of course you’re at 51. Of course. | 你当然在51队了 当然了 |
[30:06] | You guys are gonna love this girl. | 你们肯定会爱死她 |
[30:07] | This is amazing. | 太棒了 |
[30:09] | So guess you two have met? | 那你们俩应该认识吧 |
[30:11] | Yeah, mm-hmm. | 是啊 |
[30:12] | Yeah, you could say that. | 是啊 没错 |
[30:13] | Yeah, Kidd and I worked together | 基德和我训练完后 |
[30:14] | for a few months after training | 共事了几个月 |
[30:15] | before CFD decided we needed to be separated. | 然后消防局决定得把我们俩分开 |
[30:18] | Uh, yeah, because Dawson’s a nasty influence. | 是啊 因为道森影响极其恶劣 |
[30:21] | Don’t we know it. | 清楚得很 |
[30:23] | Welcome to 51, Kidd. | 欢迎来到51队 基德 |
[30:24] | Ah, thank you. Good to be here. | 谢谢 很高兴能来这里 |
[30:26] | Hey, can we still do the Toledo Twister? | 我们还执行托莱多扭扭乐方案吗 |
[30:28] | Come on. All right. | 好吧 |
[30:30] | Two broads on Truck? | 云梯队有了两个姑娘 |
[30:33] | Herrmann, come on. | 赫尔曼 别这样 |
[30:34] | It’s 2016, man. | 都2016年了 伙计 |
[30:42] | Hey, we’ll check in at the nurses’ station, | 我们去护士站问一问 |
[30:44] | get an update. | 了解一下情况 |
[30:51] | How’s McCormick doing? | 麦考密怎么样 |
[30:54] | Not so good. | 不怎么好 |
[30:55] | Still unconscious. | 仍然昏迷 |
[30:58] | Sorry to hear that. | 很遗憾 |
[31:00] | I’ve been suspended. | 我被停职了 |
[31:03] | And now all the guys at the house are icing me out | 现在消防队里所有人都对我横眉冷对 |
[31:06] | ’cause they think I pushed him, | 他们觉得是我推了他 |
[31:09] | and I’m here now just for show. | 而我来看他只是做做样子 |
[31:12] | But none of that… | 但这些 |
[31:14] | none of it, you hear me, is true. | 你听我说 这都不是真的 |
[31:24] | I lied. | 我没说真话 |
[31:28] | I was on the ladder when he fell. | 他摔倒的时候我在梯子上 |
[31:31] | I know. | 我知道 |
[31:32] | But I didn’t lay a hand on Mac. | 但我没有碰麦可 |
[31:35] | I swear, it just– | 我发誓 这是 |
[31:37] | he just lost his balance | 他自己不知怎么的 |
[31:39] | out of nowhere. | 失去平衡了 |
[31:41] | And I knew no one would believe me after all my threats. | 我知道我威胁了他之后没人会相信我 |
[31:45] | Why would anyone believe me? | 怎么会有人相信我呢 |
[31:52] | Richter, come with me. Come on. | 瑞克特 跟我来 快来 |
[31:56] | Tell Dr. Rhodes what you saw. | 告诉罗德斯医生你看到了什么 |
[31:59] | Well, McCormick was a couple steps behind me. | 麦考密比我慢几步 |
[32:01] | And he called out like he was gonna say something, | 他好像要说些什么突然大叫了一声 |
[32:05] | and then he just started grabbing at the air | 然后他在空中抓了几把 |
[32:08] | and just fell. | 就掉下去了 |
[32:10] | I had a firefighter under my command do the same thing. | 我之前也有一个消防员这样 |
[32:13] | Guy named Mills. | 叫米尔斯 |
[32:14] | Lost his balance out of the blue. | 突然就失去平衡了 |
[32:15] | Turns out it was ear damage from an explosion a few weeks before. | 后来发现是因为几周前爆炸造成的耳损伤 |
[32:19] | This could be an underlying condition. | 这可能是一个潜在状况 |
[32:20] | I wish we had known about this sooner, | 真希望我们能早些知道这个情况 |
[32:22] | but we’ll get him right into a CAT scan. | 但我们会马上给他做断层扫描 |
[32:28] | So what have you heard about 51? | 你对51大队有什么了解 |
[32:32] | I heard you all live together. | 我听说你们全住在一起 |
[32:34] | What? | 什么 |
[32:35] | We don’t all live together. | 我们才没有全住在一起呢 |
[32:37] | I live with Joe Cruz, | 我和乔·克鲁兹住在一起 |
[32:39] | and Brett and Dawson are roomies. | 布莱特和道森是室友 |
[32:41] | And Casey and Severide have a place. | 至于凯西和西弗莱德他们自己住 |
[32:45] | It’s cool. | 不错啊 |
[32:46] | Just don’t rope me into your love shack. | 只要别把我拉进你们的爱巢就行 |
[32:48] | I just split with my hubby, | 我刚和我老公分手了 |
[32:49] | and I’m really enjoying the solo life. | 我现在超享受单身贵族的生活 |
[32:51] | You and Grant split up? | 你和格兰特分手了 |
[32:53] | Took me six years, but finally I was like, | 纠缠了有六年吧 但我最终还是觉得 |
[32:55] | “Why am I taking care of this guy?” | 我干嘛要一直照顾这人 |
[32:56] | You know, why do I want to grow old with somebody | 我为什么要和一个永远不会长大的人 |
[32:58] | who’s never gonna grow up? | 相携到老呢 |
[33:00] | So pulled the plug. | 那就抽身而退呗 |
[33:02] | – Good for you. – Yeah. | -不错啊 -是啊 |
[33:04] | Go out whenever I want. | 想出去浪就出去浪 |
[33:06] | I eat at nice restaurants. | 可以吃高级餐厅 |
[33:07] | And then if I’m ever lonely, I just sleep with my ex. | 然后等我觉得孤独的时候 就和前夫睡一觉 |
[33:11] | You sleep with your– | 你和你前夫 |
[33:14] | and he’s okay with that? | 他没意见吗 |
[33:16] | Yeah, why wouldn’t he be? It’s win-win. | 当然 他有什么意见 这可是双赢 |
[33:20] | Engine 51, Truck 81, | 51号水罐车 81号云梯车 |
[33:22] | Ambulance 61, Battalion 25. | 61号救护车 25大队 |
[33:23] | All right! Show me what you got, 51! | 让我看看你们的本领吧 51大队 |
[33:47] | 51, get a line in there. | 51号水罐车 牵根水管过来 |
[33:48] | 81, vent the roof! | 81号云梯车 去屋顶开通风口 |
[33:50] | Copy that, Chief. | 收到 队长 |
[33:50] | Ma’am, come with me. | 女士 请跟我来 |
[33:52] | I don’t know how it happened! | 我不知道这是怎么一回事 |
[33:54] | Don’t talk. Slow, deep breaths. | 别说话 慢慢的深呼吸 |
[33:55] | 61, get her some oxygen. | 61号救护车 给她吸点氧气 |
[33:57] | Already got it. | 没问题 |
[33:58] | Herrmann, mask up. | 赫尔曼 带上面罩 |
[34:00] | – We’re going in. – Right. | -准备进去 -好的 |
[34:00] | Lieutenant! | 副队长 |
[34:02] | Hey, Lieutenant, over here. | 副队长 这边 |
[34:03] | Can I get a shot for my campaign piece? | 我能为我的竞选新闻拍张照吗 |
[34:05] | Stand aside. Get out of the way. | 靠边站 别挡路 |
[34:07] | Stand aside, get out the way! | 靠边站 别挡路 |
[34:13] | Dave! | 戴夫 |
[34:15] | Where’s Bobby? | 波比呢 |
[34:15] | I thought he was with you! | 他不是和你在一起吗 |
[34:16] | Oh, my God! | 我的天哪 |
[34:21] | – Kidd. – Yeah? | -基德 -到 |
[34:22] | – Get the rear door. – All right. | -去后门 -好的 |
[34:24] | Got it. | 收到 |
[34:34] | Sorry, but you do not want to go back in there! | 抱歉 但你不能进去 |
[34:37] | Let me go! I got to get Bobby! | 让我回去 我得找到波比 |
[34:38] | We can’t just leave him there! | 我们不能把他留在里面 |
[34:40] | All right, stay put, the both of you. | 好了 你们俩 站着别动 |
[34:42] | We’re going in. | 我们进去 |
[34:43] | Don’t have much time, 81. | 你们时间不多了 81号云梯队 |
[34:44] | Structure’s about ready to go. | 房屋构架已经不稳定了 |
[34:56] | Bobby? | 波比 |
[35:01] | Fire department! | 消防队 |
[35:02] | Call out! | 大声呼救 |
[35:05] | Oh, my God, poor Bobby. | 天呐 我可怜的波比 |
[35:07] | Don’t worry, they’re gonna find your boy. | 别担心 他们会找到你儿子的 |
[35:08] | Boy? No, no, no, no. | 儿子 不不不 |
[35:09] | No, Bobby is our cat. | 不 波比是我们的猫 |
[35:11] | You’ve got to tell them they’re looking for a cat. | 你得告诉他们 他们在找的是只猫 |
[35:16] | Chief, we got a problem. | 队长 我们有麻烦了 |
[35:21] | 81, come on out. | 81号云梯队 立刻出来 |
[35:22] | We’ve confirmed that there are no more victims inside. | 我们已经确认里面没有更多的受害者了 |
[35:25] | 51, back that line out. | 51号水罐车 放水帮他们出来 |
[35:28] | We’re gonna fight it from the outside. | 我们从外面帮他们一把 |
[35:29] | Copy that, Chief. | 收到 队长 |
[35:31] | Turn it around. | 回去 |
[35:45] | Let me guess, Bobby? | 我猜你就是波比吧 |
[35:47] | Here, boy. | 过来 孩子 |
[36:00] | Where’s Casey? | 凯西呢 |
[36:03] | Damn it. | 见鬼 |
[36:05] | Casey, what’s the holdup? | 凯西 怎么还没出来 |
[36:10] | Herrmann. | 赫尔曼 |
[36:11] | Stay where you are. | 站着别动 |
[36:13] | Casey, report. | 凯西 向我报告 |
[36:17] | Why are they coming back out? | 他们为什么都出来了 |
[36:19] | What about Bobby? | 那波比怎么办 |
[36:20] | Ma’am I can’t risk my men’s lives for a cat. | 女士 我不能让我的队员冒生命危险去救一只猫 |
[36:23] | They went in after a cat? | 他们进去是救一只猫吗 |
[36:29] | Casey! Get out, now! | 凯西 立刻出来 |
[36:36] | Thank God. | 谢天谢地 |
[36:38] | Son of a bitch, he’s got it! | 见鬼了 他救出那只猫了 |
[36:39] | I told you to step back. | 我让你退后 |
[36:41] | What, just– | 等一下… |
[36:43] | Come on, let’s go. | 来 走吧 |
[36:44] | Okay, fire up the water cannons. | 好 引水灭火 |
[36:47] | Yeah, boys! | 好的 |
[37:00] | If I’m showing up at your house, | 如果我到你家了 |
[37:01] | it’s usually the worst day of your life. | 那通常是你最糟糕的一天 |
[37:04] | You’re hurt, or your home is on fire, | 你可能受伤 或者家里发生火灾 |
[37:06] | or somebody you love is in danger. | 或者你爱的人有危险 |
[37:07] | And yeah, sometimes it’s too late to help. | 没错 有时候会来不及挽救 |
[37:11] | But if I’m also an alderman, | 但如果我同时是议员 |
[37:13] | maybe I can help people before their lives are in crisis. | 或许我可以在他们的生命陷入危险之前就帮他们 |
[37:17] | That’s a beautiful sentiment. | 说得很好很打动人 |
[37:18] | You keep talking like that, | 你继续这样说 |
[37:20] | you’re going to win over a lot of people. | 肯定会争取到很多人的 |
[37:22] | I mean it. | 我是认真的 |
[37:23] | I really do. | 真的 |
[37:24] | Even better. | 这样更好 |
[37:26] | – Thanks, guys. – Great evening. | -谢谢你们 -夜晚愉快 |
[37:27] | – Nice meeting you. – Good night. | -很高兴认识二位 -晚安 |
[37:30] | What did I tell you? | 我怎么跟你说的来着 |
[37:31] | Just be yourself, and they’ll fall in love with you. | 只要做你自己 他们就都会爱上你的 |
[37:34] | Before I introduce you to this next guy– | 在为你引荐下一个人之前我想先问问 |
[37:36] | you’re in construction, right? | 你也做建筑工作 对吧 |
[37:38] | You aware of the situation with Racine Development? | 你知道拉辛发展公司的情况吗 |
[37:41] | Not really, no. | 不知道 |
[37:43] | City’s refusing to rezone a couple blocks in Pilsen, | 市政府拒绝重新规划皮尔森的几个街区 |
[37:46] | and it’d really tip the scale | 如果我们在议会里有人 |
[37:47] | if we had a friend on the council. | 那我们就很有优势了 |
[37:50] | Well, I-I haven’t been elected yet, | 虽然我还没有当选 |
[37:53] | but, um, I’ll keep it in mind. | 但我会记着这件事的 |
[37:56] | We’re gonna help you get elected. | 我们会帮你当选的 |
[37:58] | And we hope you help us rezone a block or two | 我们希望到时候你能帮我们重新规划一两个街区 |
[38:01] | for commercial use. | 做商业用途 |
[38:02] | Everybody wins. | 双赢 |
[38:05] | Like I said, | 我说了 |
[38:06] | I’ll keep it in mind. | 我会记着的 |
[38:07] | Good. | 很好 |
[38:12] | Once they got Eddie in the scanner, | 他们给埃迪做扫描发现 |
[38:13] | they found a blockage of his left main artery. | 他的左侧主动脉不畅通 |
[38:16] | It was cutting off the oxygen to his brain. | 阻碍了氧气往大脑的运输 |
[38:18] | It’s why he fell. | 所以他才摔倒了 |
[38:20] | But they did an angioplasty, | 但是他们做了血管成形术 |
[38:21] | and it sounds like it went well. | 听起来手术很顺利 |
[38:23] | He got out about an hour ago. | 他大约一小时前出了手术室 |
[38:25] | That’s great. That’s good news. | 很好 这是好消息 |
[38:27] | Kelly… | 凯利 |
[38:28] | they call that kind of blockage a “Widow-maker.” | 他们称那种阻碍为”寡妇制造者” |
[38:32] | If they hadn’t found it, | 如果不发现 |
[38:34] | Eddie could’ve been dead within a week. | 埃迪可能活不过一周 |
[38:36] | They did. | 他们发现了 |
[38:40] | I know. | 我知道 |
[38:42] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[38:44] | Gretchen? | 葛瑞琴 |
[38:46] | Eddie just woke up. | 埃迪刚醒了 |
[38:49] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[38:51] | He’s alert, and he wants to see you. | 他清醒了 说想见你 |
[38:54] | Go see him. | 去看看他吧 |
[38:56] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[39:06] | I owe you one, Severide. | 我欠你一个人情 西弗莱德 |
[39:08] | Nah, it all worked out. | 没有 一切都好了 |
[39:10] | I’ve been suspended for a month | 因为对事故撒谎 |
[39:12] | for lying about the accident… | 我被停职一个月 |
[39:16] | Which is fair. | 是我活该 |
[39:19] | Mac’s gonna make it. | 麦可不会有事 |
[39:21] | That’s what matters. | 这是最重要的 |
[39:24] | You’re damn right. | 说得很对 |
[39:34] | So my girl Dawson is sleeping with the lieutenant. | 所以说 道森妹子现在跟副队在一起 |
[39:39] | Well, yeah, figures you didn’t get on Truck legit, | 我就知道你不是靠实力进的云梯队 |
[39:41] | like I did. | 就跟我一样 |
[39:43] | Lieutenant and future alderman. | 副队及未来的议员 |
[39:45] | So do me proud at 51, | 所以你在51大队好好干 |
[39:47] | or I can get you fired and have O’Hare’s flight path | 否则我会让你被炒掉 然后让奥黑尔机场的航线 |
[39:49] | rerouted over your bedroom. | 重新规划 经过你的卧室上空 |
[39:59] | Hey, Kidd. | 基德 |
[40:02] | How was your first shift? | 你第一班如何 |
[40:03] | It was good. It was–it was real good. | 不错 很不错 |
[40:06] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[40:09] | Does anyone know, | 有人知道吗 |
[40:11] | from 51? | 51大队的人 |
[40:13] | – Uh, Dawson… – No. | -道森… -没人 |
[40:16] | No, no. I never said a word. | 没人知道 我没说出去过 |
[40:20] | Cool, uh… | 那就好 |
[40:25] | Okay. | 好 |
[40:28] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[40:44] | Congratulations, Matt. | 恭喜 马特 |
[40:45] | I just heard from the Board of Elections. | 选举委员会那边刚传来消息 |
[40:47] | You got enough signatures. You’re on the ballot. | 你拿到的签名数量够了 可以参选了 |
[40:49] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[40:52] | Guess I am. | 那太好了 |
[40:53] | I was sorry to see you cut out early from the party. | 很遗憾先前你早早离开了派对 |
[40:56] | I wanted to talk a little bit more about that Racine thing. | 我本想再跟你聊聊拉辛那件事的 |
[40:59] | Rich, if I’m elected, | 瑞奇 如果我当选 |
[41:01] | I promise to look into it | 我保证会好好调查 |
[41:04] | and vote whichever way feels right to me, | 投票给我觉得对的那一方 |
[41:06] | regardless of who contributed what to my campaign. | 不管谁对我的竞选做出了何种贡献 |
[41:09] | I’m sorry if that seems blunt, | 如果太直白 那我很抱歉 |
[41:10] | but, hey… I’m a straight shooter. | 但我这个人就是这么直 |
[41:14] | Well, I’m a straight shooter too, Matt. | 我也是个直率的人 马特 |
[41:16] | So I’ll lay it out. | 所以我就直说了 |
[41:19] | Do you think I came to you | 你以为我来找你 |
[41:20] | because I swooned over your ideals? | 是因为我对你的理想感兴趣吗 |
[41:23] | No, I sought you out because | 不是 我选了你是因为 |
[41:25] | I think with a little help, | 我觉得稍加帮助 |
[41:27] | you can win this thing. | 你就能赢 |
[41:28] | But if I don’t get some assurance | 但如果我无法确保 |
[41:30] | that you appreciate my help, | 你会感激我的帮助 |
[41:32] | it’s no big deal. | 那无所谓 |
[41:33] | I’ll just throw my support behind Alderman Becks… | 我只要转而去支持贝克斯议员 |
[41:36] | and make damn sure he destroys you. | 并确保他把你打个落花流水就行了 |
[41:42] | Yeah… | 好 |
[41:44] | Welcome to politics, Matt. | 欢迎进入政界 马特 |
[41:48] | Rich? | 瑞奇 |
[41:50] | Get the hell out of my bar. | 滚出我的酒吧 |