时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Is this for real? You’re leaving? | 真的吗 你要走了吗 |
[00:02] | Yeah, I guess it is. | 是啊 应该是 |
[00:04] | CFD’s putting a firefighter into Jimmy’s slot. | 芝加哥消防局准备找人顶替吉米的职位 |
[00:06] | I may have found a solution. | 我可能有办法 |
[00:08] | We can detail you on Ambulance 61. | 我们可以把你调到61号救护车 |
[00:10] | I’m loving the idea already. | 我喜欢这个主意 |
[00:11] | Guys, meet the newest member of Truck 81, Stella Kidd. | 来见见81号云梯队的新成员 史黛拉·基德 |
[00:14] | – Welcome to 51, Kidd. – Thank you. | -欢迎来到51队 基德 -谢谢 |
[00:16] | So it’s official. Casey is running for alderman. | 正式定下来了 凯西要参加议员竞选了 |
[00:19] | Danny Booker. You want to win this thing, | 丹尼·布克 如果你想赢 |
[00:20] | you have to get the community leaders behind you. | 必须要有社区领导的支持 |
[00:23] | This guy runs the 24th Street Disciples. | 这个人在负责第24街所有的帮派 |
[00:25] | We need you to get the police cameras | 我们需要你关掉里士满街和 |
[00:26] | off the corner of Richmond and Augusta. | 奥古斯塔街路口的警方摄像头 |
[00:31] | Hey, there, Matt Casey. | 你好 我是马特·凯西 |
[00:33] | – Enjoy the pancakes. – Thank you. | -希望这松饼你们能喜欢 -谢谢 |
[00:35] | – Nice to meet you. – Nice to meet you. | -很高兴认识你 -我也是 |
[00:36] | Hi, Matt Casey. | 你好 我是马特·凯西 |
[00:37] | Hi, Matt Casey. | 你好 我是马特·凯西 |
[00:39] | – Hey there, Matt Casey. – Nice meeting you. | -你好 我是马特·凯西 -很高兴认识你 |
[00:41] | So nice to meet you, Mr. Casey. | 很荣幸见到你 凯西先生 |
[00:43] | – Expecting big things. – Thank you. I hope so. | -期待你做出成绩 -谢谢 我也这么希望 |
[00:47] | Well, you’ve been busy since we last met. | 上次见面之后你似乎很忙啊 |
[00:49] | Yeah, well, I have you to thank for this, | 是啊 或许我该谢谢你 |
[00:52] | or your incompetence, I should say. | 或这该说 谢谢你的无能 |
[00:58] | A little free advice: | 送你一点建议 |
[01:01] | You’re in Chicago politics now. | 你已经踏进了芝加哥政坛 |
[01:03] | There’s no shallow end. | 这里面水可不浅 |
[01:06] | What are you planning on doing about the traffic lights | 你们准备如何改善黑弗山 |
[01:07] | at Haverhill and Smith? | 和史密斯街路口的交通灯 |
[01:09] | Been broken for months. | 已经坏了好几个月了 |
[01:11] | Well, I–I guess I can take a look and– | 我想 我可以去看看 |
[01:13] | That’s the difference between me and my opponent. | 这就是我和我对手的不同之处 |
[01:15] | I don’t guess. | 我从不空想 |
[01:17] | I’m gonna call the regional transportation board | 活动结束之后 我会立刻 |
[01:18] | as soon as this event is over and fix your problem, Mister… | 打给地区交通委员会让他们解决问题 这位… |
[01:21] | Jankowski. Thanks so much, Alderman Becks. | 简科斯基 非常感谢 贝克斯议员 |
[01:24] | My pleasure, Mr. Jankowski. | 是我该做的 简科斯基先生 |
[01:25] | Now, how long has this been going on in your neighborhood? | 这情况在您居住的社区持续多久了 |
[01:27] | Oh, I’d say seven, eight weeks now. | 大概有七八周了吧 |
[01:28] | I am sorry I didn’t know about this sooner. | 很抱歉我没能早点得知 |
[01:30] | You should’ve called my office. | 您该打给我办公室的 |
[01:31] | I would’ve taken care of it right away. | 那样我就会立刻帮您解决问题 |
[01:32] | Well, those newfangled telephones. | 那些新潮的电话我搞不懂 |
[01:35] | I’m just saying, all right, | 我只想说 |
[01:36] | this is how bachelor parties have worked | 这才是一直以来 |
[01:38] | since the dawn of time, all right? | 单身派对的举办方式嘛 |
[01:41] | Drinks at your favorite… | 去最爱的酒吧喝上… |
[01:41] | How did the pancake breakfast go? | 早餐见面会进行得怎么样 |
[01:44] | Educational. | 很有教育意义 |
[01:45] | Then dinner at a steakhouse of the best man’s choosing, | 然后去伴郎决定的牛排馆吃晚餐 |
[01:49] | and I vote for Johnny T’s, | 我选择强尼提 |
[01:52] | followed by a trip | 再接着 |
[01:53] | to one of Chicago’s premier gentlemen’s clubs such as– | 去芝加哥最棒的绅士俱乐部 比如说… |
[01:57] | – Scores. – What about Stilettos? | -猎艳 -细高跟 |
[02:02] | It’s closed. | 那里关门了 |
[02:03] | – Okay, Scores it is. – What? | -好吧 那就去猎艳 -怎么了 |
[02:05] | Hey, maybe we mix things up a little bit, huh? | 不如咱们来点不同 |
[02:08] | Party bus to Indiana, hmm? | 印第安纳派对巴士之旅 怎么样 |
[02:10] | Open bar, open road, who knows what’ll happen? | 美酒任喝 走哪算哪 谁知道会有什么惊喜呢 |
[02:12] | Or if you want to take your bachelor party | 或者如果你想让你的单身派对 |
[02:15] | to the next level, | 更刺激一些 |
[02:17] | skydiving. | 我提议跳伞 |
[02:19] | Uh, here’s the thing, boys. | 有一个问题 大伙 |
[02:22] | Trudy’s half brother, Logan, | 特鲁迪的同父异母弟弟 洛根 |
[02:27] | he’s gonna be planning the bachelor party. | 他会策划我的单身派对 |
[02:30] | Nope. No, best man is the one who plans it. | 不行 这向来都是伴郎策划的 |
[02:34] | Ah, well, you see, | 说到这个… |
[02:36] | this brings us to the point where I tell you, | 我还得告诉你一件事 |
[02:45] | Logan is the best man. | 洛根是我的伴郎 |
[02:52] | I, uh–I, uh.. | 我… |
[02:57] | I been meaning to tell you, | 我一直想找机会告诉你来着 |
[02:59] | but you see, | 但你也知道 |
[03:00] | Trudy had– | 特鲁迪… |
[03:03] | All units, automobile accident, | 全员出动 交通事故 |
[03:05] | 18th and Indiana. | 18街与印第安纳大街路口 |
[03:15] | Is that a manhole cover? | 那是沙井盖吗 |
[03:30] | Hey, we got a kid in here, guys. | 这里面有个孩子 各位 |
[03:34] | Daddy, what’s happening? | 爸爸 你怎么了 |
[03:38] | Strike. Strike. Strike. | 敲 敲 |
[03:48] | I want to go to Mommy’s house. | 我要去妈妈家 |
[03:49] | Let’s get you out of the car first, buddy, | 我们先把你从车里弄出来 |
[03:51] | and then we’ll get you to your mom’s house, I promise, okay? | 然后就会送你去妈妈家 我保证 好吗 |
[03:54] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[03:56] | Damn it. We got to get that cover off him, Casey. | 该死 我们得先把沙井盖从他身上弄下来 凯西 |
[03:58] | Door’s not budging. Gonna need the Hurst. | 车门打不开 去拿赫斯特钳来 |
[04:00] | – Otis? – Got it. | -奥蒂斯 -明白 |
[04:16] | Clear the streets, people! | 疏散人群 各位 |
[04:24] | Oh, my God. Hurry! | 天哪 快跑 |
[04:33] | Main, we got an explosion down here in the sewer system. | 总台 我们这里下水道发生爆炸 |
[04:36] | We need all vaults down here turned off now. | 需要关闭所有地下阀门 |
[04:38] | – Jimmy, let’s go. – Copy, battalion 25. | -吉米 我们走 -收到 25大队 |
[04:40] | We’ll notify Command. | 我们会通知总部 |
[04:45] | Loop it through this side. | 从这边穿过去 |
[04:46] | Herrmann, take a group, gather extinguishers. | 赫尔曼 带一队人 去收集灭火器 |
[04:49] | On it. Dawson! Kidd! | 收到 道森 基德 |
[05:22] | Ready? Pull! | 准备好了吗 用力拉 |
[05:34] | All right, let’s get this collar on. | 好了 给他戴上护颈圈 |
[05:35] | Bring in the backboard. | 把背板拿来 |
[05:37] | Teddy. Wh–where’s Teddy? | 泰迪 泰迪呢 |
[05:39] | We’ve got him. He’s good. | 我们已经救他出去了 他没事 |
[05:41] | Come on. | 让我们来吧 |
[05:45] | Come on, come on, come on. | 加油 加油 |
[05:48] | Okay, easy. | 慢慢来 |
[05:50] | – Come on, people. – Okay, guys, we’re moving. | -快点 -好了 我们走 |
[05:54] | Okay, 51, listen up. | 51大队 听好了 |
[05:57] | Teams of two, grab CO2 extinguishers. | 两人一组 拿上二氧化碳灭火器 |
[06:00] | Pick a manhole. Wait for my signal. | 选一个检修孔 等我信号 |
[06:02] | Let’s go! | 开始行动 |
[06:10] | Move, move, move! | 快点 |
[06:12] | Let’s go, let’s go, let’s go! | 快走 |
[06:14] | Main, I need the power on those vaults | 总指挥台 现在需要关闭 |
[06:17] | turned off now. | 所有地下阀门 |
[06:19] | Power is out. Repeat, power is down. | 已经关闭 重复 已经关闭 |
[06:24] | Fire those extinguishers. | 打开灭火器灭火 |
[06:38] | – Talk to me. – MVC, restrained driver, | -告诉我情况 -机动车事故 司机被困 |
[06:41] | positive for loss of consciousness. | 目前不清醒 |
[06:42] | – We’re going to T3. – Yes, ma’am. | -我们要去创伤3号 -是 女士 |
[06:44] | I’m so tired. Can I just sleep for a minute? | 我好累 能睡会儿吗 |
[06:47] | Sounds like you got yourself a concussion. | 听起来你好像脑震荡了 |
[06:50] | Yeah, he threw up twice on the way over here too. | 是啊 他在过来的路上吐了两次 |
[06:53] | I’m gonna need you to stay awake, sir. | 你得保持清醒 先生 |
[06:55] | What is your name? | 你叫什么名字 |
[06:55] | – Rotate. – Warren Todesco. | -转眼球 -沃伦·特达斯科 |
[06:57] | Hi, Warren. My name is Maggie. | 沃伦 我叫麦基 |
[06:58] | We’re gonna get you a CT scan, all right? | 我们要给你做CT扫描 好吗 |
[07:00] | – Where’s my son? – He is right here. | -我儿子呢 -他就在这里 |
[07:02] | Daddy. | 爸爸 |
[07:03] | Is there someone we can call to come and look after him? | 我们能打电话叫谁来照顾他吗 |
[07:05] | There’s nobody else. It’s just me and Teddy. | 没人了 只有我和泰迪 |
[07:07] | – What about his mom? – She died when he was born. | -他妈妈呢 -她在生孩子时难产去世了 |
[07:10] | – I’m all he’s got. – Let’s transfer on my count. | -他只有我一个亲人了 -根据我的指示换床 |
[07:12] | One, two, three, transfer. | 一二三 换床 |
[07:14] | Okay, let’s just relax. | 好 放松点 |
[07:15] | We’ll look after Teddy | 我们会照顾泰迪 |
[07:17] | while you get your tests, all right? | 你安心做检查 好吗 |
[07:19] | Let’s get his clothes off and get a CT scan, all right? | 脱掉他的衣服做CT扫描 好吗 |
[07:22] | Right away, Maggie. | 马上 麦基 |
[07:24] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[07:25] | He said his wife died when his son was born, | 他说他妻子在生孩子时难产去世了 |
[07:28] | so why was the kid telling us he wanted to go | 那这孩子为什么告诉我们他想去 |
[07:29] | to his mom’s house? | 他妈妈家 |
[07:31] | Kids say stuff. | 孩子会乱说 |
[07:33] | It was an intense situation for him. | 毕竟他可能没经历过这种情况 |
[07:35] | No, I know. | 不 我知道 |
[07:37] | It was just so specific. | 只是太具体了 |
[07:50] | Hey, you know whose locker this was before mine? | 你知道在我之前这是谁的储物箱吗 |
[07:52] | It smells like cologne. | 闻起来有古龙香水味 |
[07:54] | Yeah, this guy, Scott Rice, | 知道 斯科特·赖斯 |
[07:56] | friend of Severide’s. | 西弗莱德的朋友 |
[07:57] | Well, sort of. | 差不多吧 |
[07:59] | Didn’t really end well. | 结局不大好 |
[08:04] | – What? – What? What what? | -怎么了 -什么怎么了 |
[08:08] | I said Severide’s name, | 我说了西弗莱德的名字 |
[08:10] | and your face turned all 50 shades of red. | 你的脸就变成了五十度红 |
[08:12] | You guys know each other? | 你们认识对方吗 |
[08:12] | My face got 50 shades of red? | 我的脸就变成了五十度红 |
[08:14] | – It–it did. – Okay. | -真的 -好吧 |
[08:20] | Do you mind if I have a word with, uh, Stella? | 介意我跟史黛拉聊聊吗 |
[08:24] | Don’t mind a bit. | 完全不介意 |
[08:28] | Not a bit. | 完全不 |
[08:35] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[08:38] | I just wanted to come clean. | 我想来坦白 |
[08:39] | I’ve been meaning to say something to you since you got here. | 你来之后我一直想跟你谈谈 |
[08:43] | That night is easily the most embarrassing of my career. | 那晚是我职业生涯中最尴尬的一晚 |
[08:50] | I had no idea for the entire length | 整个训练课程中 |
[08:52] | of that training course… that you were married. | 我都不知道 你结婚了 |
[08:56] | Yeah, it’s something you might have wanted to check | 你带着六块腹肌从我后门进来时 |
[08:59] | into before you let yourself in my back door with a six pack. | 应该先调查清楚这种事的 |
[09:03] | Well, you know, I had a few, | 我当时有腹肌 |
[09:04] | and it seemed like a good idea at the time. | 那时候我觉得是个好主意 |
[09:06] | God, my husband went nuts. | 天啊 我丈夫疯了 |
[09:07] | – He wanted to press charges. – Not my finest hour. | -他想提出指控 -那可不是我的光荣时刻 |
[09:11] | You know, I don’t think he ever really believed | 我觉得他不信 |
[09:12] | that nothing happened between us, but… | 我俩之间没什么 但是 |
[09:17] | Well, I’m sorry, | 很抱歉 |
[09:18] | and I’m glad you’re here. | 我很高兴你来了 |
[09:25] | – Good talk? – Good talk. | -聊天愉快 -愉快 |
[09:43] | They said it was okay if I came back here. | 他们说我回来这里没关系 |
[09:45] | Yeah, of course. Come on in. | 当然啦 进来吧 |
[09:50] | What can I do for you? | 我能为你做什么 |
[09:52] | How’s the campaign coming? | 竞选怎么样了 |
[09:55] | What’s that expression about Swimming Upstream? | 《泳往直前》里是怎么说的来着 |
[09:58] | Feel like… | 感觉 |
[10:00] | some of that is the direction you chose. | 那是你选择的一个方向 |
[10:02] | Yeah, I can see where this is going, | 是的 我知道你要说什么 |
[10:04] | Danny, and I get that you’re looking out | 丹尼 我知道你在努力 |
[10:06] | for your community as best you can, | 照看你的社区 |
[10:08] | but as I told you before, I’m not the candidate you want. | 但是我之前跟你说过 我不是你想要的候选人 |
[10:12] | Have you thought more about Dante’s offer? | 你考虑过但丁的提议吗 |
[10:14] | You mean keeping police cameras off corners | 你是说不在拐角处安警方摄像头 |
[10:16] | so gangs can deal drugs on them? | 好让黑帮交易毒品吗 |
[10:18] | Uh, no, I haven’t. | 我没有考虑过 |
[10:22] | You know, I hear, um, Rich Corbin’s people | 我听说瑞奇·柯宾的人 |
[10:24] | have thrown in with alderman Becks. | 在支持贝克斯议员 |
[10:27] | That’s a healthy portion of the vote. | 那可是大量的投票 |
[10:29] | Not willing to compromise on what I think is right. | 我不愿意在我认为对的事上妥协 |
[10:31] | But that’s what politics is, son. | 但政治就是这样 孩子 |
[10:35] | You compromise here so you can affect change there. | 你在这事上妥协 就能在那事上引起改变 |
[10:37] | You take blind ideology out of it, | 对一些事情睁一只眼闭一只眼 |
[10:40] | and you live with a little of what stings | 接受一些不尽人意之处 |
[10:42] | so you can grab a whole lot of what doesn’t. | 这样就能在更多方面满意 |
[10:47] | Listen, I appreciate you coming by. | 听着 我很感激你过来 |
[10:49] | I really do, but maybe the real problem | 真的 但也许真正的问题是 |
[10:52] | is I’m not a politician. | 我不是政客 |
[10:57] | I’m just a guy who wants to help this ward. | 我只是想帮助这个区 |
[11:08] | You got to tell him, Chief. | 你得告诉他 队长 |
[11:10] | I mean, this is a betrayal on par with Cain and Abel. | 这种背叛简直和该隐和亚伯一样 |
[11:12] | We’ve been through the thick and thin | 我们在一起同甘共苦 |
[11:14] | for going on nearly two decades, | 已经差不多二十年了 |
[11:16] | and he’s just gonna hand over, you know, | 而他要把他这辈子最重要的一晚 |
[11:18] | the most important night of his life | 交给别人 交给一个 |
[11:19] | to some guy he doesn’t barely know? | 他不认识的家伙 |
[11:24] | Trudy seem adamant about this, Mouch? | 特鲁迪这回看起来很坚定吧 穆奇 |
[11:25] | – Yes. – Scale of one to ten? | -是的 -一到十分你给几分 |
[11:28] | Trudy’s scale goes to about a thousand, | 特鲁迪这回的坚定程度得有一千分 |
[11:31] | so, uh, the high end of that. | 反正就是最高分吧 |
[11:33] | – He doesn’t have a choice. – Nonsense. | -他别无选择 -胡说 |
[11:37] | The man always has a choice. | 他总有别的选择 |
[11:40] | Trudy. | 特鲁迪 |
[11:42] | Hi. | 你好 |
[11:43] | I brought Logan to meet some of your brothers in arms. | 我带洛根来见见你的消防员同事们 |
[11:46] | I thought maybe he could get to know everybody | 我想让他在大派对之前和大家认识一下 |
[11:48] | before the big shindig if that’s cool. | 应该是件好事 行吗 |
[11:50] | Of course, of course. | 当然 当然 |
[11:51] | Uh, everyone, this is Logan. | 各位 这位是洛根 |
[11:54] | I just want to say to all of you | 我只想对你们大家说 |
[11:56] | that you look marvelous. | 你们真是帅呆了 |
[12:00] | It’s Bill Crystal. | 比尔·克里斯托如是说 |
[12:03] | – I got to bolt. – Wh–wait, is he gonna–you– | -我先走了 -等等 他要…你… |
[12:05] | No, no, he’ll be fine. I’ll come and pick him up later, | 不不 他没关系的 我等会回来接他 |
[12:08] | and you all try and keep your sides from hurting | 你们都小心身体别受伤了 |
[12:10] | ’cause this guy is gonna keep you rolling on the floor. | 因为他会让你们笑得人仰马翻 |
[12:14] | – You be good, brother. – Okay, you be good. | -你好好玩 兄弟 -好 你也是 |
[12:15] | – You be good, brother. – Bye, honey. | -你好好玩 兄弟 -再见 宝贝 |
[12:19] | Tru– | 特鲁… |
[12:20] | Hey, I have a question for you guys. | 我有问题要问你们 |
[12:22] | Do you know what side of the street | 你们知道彼得森酒店 |
[12:23] | the Peterson Hotel is on? | 在路的哪一边吗 |
[12:25] | – Uh, the south? – Yeah. | -南边吗 -对 |
[12:27] | No, my man, the inn-side. | 不 兄弟 是旅边[里边] |
[12:32] | With two Ns. | 舌头卷一下 |
[12:33] | Yeah, it sure is. | 是啊 的确是 |
[12:35] | Well, let’s get these old yappers | 我们来跟这些雅皮士 |
[12:37] | talking about this bachelor party, huh? | 一起讨论讨论单身派对的事吧 |
[12:39] | Is everybody here in? | 在座的各位都参加吗 |
[12:43] | Yes, yes. | 好 很好 |
[12:44] | Yeah, you know, yeah, Logan. | 是的 洛根 |
[12:45] | They’re all in, and they have some ideas too, so maybe you– | 他们都来的 他们也有些想法 或许你… |
[12:49] | Well, that sounds great. | 那真是太好了 |
[12:52] | You guys thinking Chili’s or TGIFridays? | 你们想吃红辣椒烤肉还是周五美食餐厅 |
[13:00] | You’re all gonna want to see this. | 你们应该都想来瞧瞧 |
[13:02] | Oh, okay. | 好啊 |
[13:30] | 南茜·凯西杀害了她的丈夫 你们真的想让她的儿子成为你们的下一任议员吗 | |
[13:37] | No, I know. | 不 我知道 |
[13:38] | Yeah, no, it was great. Yeah, yeah. | 对 不 那很好 对对 |
[13:41] | My mother? | 我妈妈 |
[13:44] | Seriously? | 你不会吧 |
[13:45] | I’m gonna have to call you back. | 我等会打给你 |
[13:49] | Yeah, you got it. | 是 没问题 |
[13:54] | What’s this about? | 什么事 |
[13:55] | It’s about the billboard where you slander me. | 你诋毁我的那块广告牌 |
[13:58] | I have absolutely no idea what you’re talking about. | 我完全不懂你在说什么 |
[14:02] | Right, right. | 是啊 是啊 |
[14:03] | Look, I have a lot of supporters, | 我有很多支持者 |
[14:05] | and sometimes they take matters into their own hands | 有时候他们会自说自话地出手 |
[14:08] | and do outrageous things. | 做些过分的事 |
[14:11] | Outrageous doesn’t even begin to cover it. | 过分到完全不加以掩饰 |
[14:13] | I hear you, | 我懂你的意思了 |
[14:14] | and whatever it is, this billboard? | 无论怎么回事 这块广告牌 |
[14:17] | Is that what you said? | 你是来说这个的事的吗 |
[14:18] | I certainly don’t condone it, | 我当然是无法容忍的 |
[14:20] | but I can’t control every donor | 但我不能控制每一位 |
[14:22] | that wants to see me win. | 希望我赢的支持者啊 |
[14:26] | Billboard is down by the end of the day, Becks, | 天黑之前把广告牌撤了 贝克斯 |
[14:28] | or you and I are gonna have another conversation. | 不然我跟你就得好好谈谈了 |
[14:31] | Okay, you’ve said your piece, Mr. Casey. | 好 你的话说完了吧 凯西先生 |
[14:36] | Now… | 现在… |
[14:38] | get the hell out of my office. | 滚出我的办公室 |
[14:41] | Stephanie? | 斯蒂芬妮 |
[14:44] | Yes, sir? | 什么事 先生 |
[14:45] | Mr. Casey wandered into the wrong office. | 凯西先生走错办公室了 |
[14:48] | Could you show him the door, please? | 请你送他出门 谢谢 |
[14:58] | This isn’t over, Becks. | 这事没完 贝克斯 |
[15:01] | I think it is. | 我觉得已经完了 |
[15:13] | Just scoot over a little more. | 稍微挪开一点 |
[15:15] | There you go. | 好 |
[15:16] | Just one second, okay? | 稍等我一下 好吗 |
[15:17] | I thought we were getting out of here. | 我还以为我们要走了呢 |
[15:21] | Hey, Maggie. | 麦基 |
[15:24] | How’s he doing? | 他怎么样 |
[15:26] | Oh, he’s a brave little guy. | 他是个勇敢的小家伙 |
[15:28] | We’re keeping him distracted. | 我们尽量不让他想发生的事 |
[15:30] | And, um, what kind of guy is his dad? | 那么 他爸爸是怎么样的人 |
[15:33] | What’s that supposed to mean? | 这话是什么意思 |
[15:35] | – Anything raise a red flag? – Not really. | -有什么危险信号吗 -没有 |
[15:38] | His toxicology came back negative. | 他的毒理检测都是阴性 |
[15:41] | Could you look him up? | 你能查一下他吗 |
[15:44] | See if he or Teddy have been here before? | 看看他和泰迪之前有没有来过 |
[15:49] | Please? | 拜托了 |
[15:54] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[15:57] | I show his father in here. | 他父亲之前来过 |
[16:01] | Can I look? | 我能看吗 |
[16:02] | Well, I don’t mind, but HIPAA won’t like it. | 我不介意 不过HIPAA法案就不会了 |
[16:04] | – Come on, you owe me. – For what? | -拜托 你欠我的 -欠你什么 |
[16:06] | New Year’s Eve. | 除夕夜 |
[16:15] | Hmm what? | 怎么了 |
[16:16] | His emergency contact says “Patient refused,” | 他的紧急联系人写的”病人拒绝” |
[16:19] | and his billing address doesn’t match. | 他的账单地址也不匹配 |
[16:21] | That’s a little unusual. | 是有些反常 |
[16:23] | Can I talk to him? | 我能和他谈谈吗 |
[16:24] | No, the doctor’s in there going over his CT. | 不行 医生在里面给他做CT |
[16:28] | Could you text me when you guys release him? | 等检查完可以给我发个短信吗 |
[16:30] | Maybe. | 或许吧 |
[16:40] | Now where you going? | 你又要去哪儿 |
[16:50] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[16:52] | Look, this guy has got something going on, | 这家伙有古怪 |
[16:54] | and we have his prints all over his collar. | 他的护颈上都是指纹 |
[16:58] | Luckily, there’s a police officer who owes me a favor. | 幸运的是 有个警察欠我一个人情 |
[17:00] | Not–not like that. | 不 不是那样 |
[17:02] | I mean, it’s–it’s not what you think. | 不是 不是你想的那样 |
[17:05] | I have no idea what you’re talking about. | 我完全不知道你在说什么 |
[17:09] | Hand me one of those trash bags. | 递一个垃圾袋给我 |
[17:16] | Maybe it’s nothing, but maybe it’s something. | 可能没什么问题 但也有可能有问题 |
[17:19] | I’m not gonna be able to sleep tonight | 如果不搞清楚 |
[17:20] | unless I know one way or the other, | 我今晚就别想睡觉了 |
[17:23] | so I’m gonna ask him to run these prints. | 所以我要让他查一下指纹 |
[17:28] | Say no more. I’m in. | 别说了 听你的 |
[17:30] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[17:38] | It’s all over, though. It’s all over the city. | 但是到处都是 整个城市到处都是 |
[17:40] | I understand. | 我明白 |
[17:41] | Oh, hey, what are these made out of? | 这是什么材料做的 |
[17:44] | Thermoplastic. | 热塑塑料 |
[17:48] | Hard. | 很硬 |
[17:50] | Oh, my God, is that a lirpa? | 我的天呐 那是勒尔帕吗 |
[17:53] | A what now? | 什么 |
[17:55] | It’s the Vulcan weapon that Spock uses | 是斯波克在某场拼死的战役里 |
[17:58] | in a battle to the death– | 用的瓦肯武器 |
[17:59] | – in “Amok Time.” – In “Amok Time.” | -《狂暴时刻》 -《狂暴时刻》 |
[18:00] | – Yeah. – Yeah, “Star Trek” Original Series… | -对 -对 《星际迷航 原初系列》 |
[18:06] | – It’s actually episode two. – Oh, no, it’s episode one. | -其实是第二集 -不是 是第一集 |
[18:08] | No, it’s episode two. | 不是 是第二集 |
[18:10] | – Hold on, use your mind. – That’s right. | -等一下 再想想 -没错 |
[18:13] | You’re right, it is episode one! | 你说得对 是第一集 |
[18:16] | Yes. Takes a second. | 是的 多想了一下 |
[18:18] | What? | 什么 |
[18:19] | About the bachelor party, Logan. | 单身派对的事 洛根 |
[18:21] | Oh, yeah, you guys are gonna flip the F out. | 对 你们大家伙儿会开心死的 |
[18:24] | – Oh, yeah? – Two words: | -是吗 -七个字 |
[18:26] | “Matrix” marathon. | “黑客帝国”马拉松 |
[18:28] | Yeah. | 对的 |
[18:29] | Wh–what? | 什…什么 |
[18:31] | All the movies, “The Matrix,” “Reloaded,” | 所有电影 《黑客帝国》 《重装上阵》 |
[18:33] | “Revolutions,” | 《矩阵革命》 |
[18:34] | and all eight “Animatrix” Cartoons! | 还有八集《黑客帝国动画版》 |
[18:39] | Get out! | 不是吧 |
[18:40] | Otis, can you take Logan here into the turnout room? | 奥蒂斯 你能带洛根去一下装备室吗 |
[18:43] | Sure. Hey, come check this out. | 好的 来这里看看 |
[18:46] | Hell, yeah. | 好啊 |
[18:48] | Tuk, tuk. | 嘟嘟 |
[18:51] | All right, you know what this is really about, | 你知道这是什么情况 |
[18:53] | Mouch, all right? | 穆奇 对吗 |
[18:54] | Trudy brought Logan in here as a spy. | 特鲁迪派洛根过来就是做卧底的 |
[18:57] | That is not remotely what is going on here. | 完全不是这个节奏 |
[19:00] | He is here for one reason and one reason alone, | 他来这里有且只有一个原因 |
[19:03] | to make sure that your bachelor party | 就是确保你的单身派对 |
[19:05] | doesn’t turn into some kind of | 不会出现纵情声色 |
[19:07] | debaucherous den of iniquity-type situation. | 放荡不羁的情况 |
[19:11] | It is a harbinger of things to come, my friend. | 已经出现这种迹象了 哥们 |
[19:17] | Think about it. | 想想看 |
[19:30] | – Luke, I am your father. – It’s impossible. | -卢克 我是你父亲 -不可能 |
[19:34] | We’re gonna go do this to everyone. | 我们要对每个人都来一遍 |
[19:36] | Yeah, good idea. | 好 好主意 |
[19:38] | This guy’s a hoot, right? | 这家伙太闹腾了 对吗 |
[19:44] | You wanted to see me, Chief? | 你要见我 队长 |
[19:46] | Yeah, come on in. | 是的 进来 |
[19:51] | Everything okay? | 有事吗 |
[19:53] | What do you know about | 你知不知道 |
[19:54] | the Friends of Firefighters benefit being moved? | 消防员之友活动转移的事 |
[19:57] | First I’ve heard about it. | 没听说过 |
[19:58] | I just got off the phone with the commissioner’s office. | 我刚跟警监办公室通完电话 |
[20:01] | They told me that some influential people, | 他们跟我说 有一些有权有势的人 |
[20:03] | some very concerned citizens, called headquarters | 还有一些非常有心的市民 打电话给总部 |
[20:06] | asking for it not to be held here at 51. | 要求不要在51队举办 |
[20:09] | Why? | 为什么 |
[20:12] | They said it wouldn’t be appropriate, | 他们说不合适 |
[20:15] | mentioned you by name, | 提了你的名字 |
[20:17] | certain billboards around town. | 还有城里的一些广告板 |
[20:25] | This is ridiculous. | 这太荒唐了 |
[20:26] | They’re moving it to Morningside. | 他们要改到莫宁赛德去 |
[20:29] | Just…give me a chance to make some calls. We– | 让我先打几个电话看看 我们… |
[20:35] | Truck 81, Ambulance 61, | 81号云梯车 61号救护车 |
[20:36] | man down from unknown causes, | 有人因未知原因晕倒 |
[20:38] | South Blue Island and West 13th. | 蓝岛南街与西十三大街路口 |
[20:41] | That’s our address. | 是我们的地址 |
[20:45] | Over here, over here, help! | 这里 这里 救命 |
[20:47] | Let’s go. | 快来 |
[20:48] | – We were just walking along- – I’ll get the ambulance! | -我们正走着… -我去开救护车 |
[20:50] | And this car was pulling away, spinning its tires, | 有辆车要开走 车轮一转起来 |
[20:53] | and the tire chain flew off | 防滑链就飞起来了 |
[20:54] | and whapped Todd right in the face. | 刚好甩到了托德脸上 |
[20:56] | Driver pulled off like he didn’t even know. | 司机停下车 什么情况都不知道 |
[21:00] | Okay. | 好的 |
[21:01] | All right, let’s flip him. | 好 我们把他翻个身 |
[21:14] | Hey, hold still. Hold still. | 别动 别动 |
[21:17] | Dawson, will you keep his head from moving? | 道森 你能让他的头别动吗 |
[21:18] | Easy, easy, man. | 放松 放松 哥们 |
[21:20] | The more you move, the worse it gets. | 你动得越厉害 情况越糟糕 |
[21:21] | Okay, people, move back. | 好了 各位 后退 |
[21:23] | – Give us room here. – What do we got? | -给我们腾点地方 -现在什么情况 |
[21:25] | We got multiple lacerations, maybe some broken bones. | 多处割伤 有骨头可能断了 |
[21:29] | We got to get the chain off to see. | 我们得把铁链拿开看看 |
[21:31] | – Help me get it off? – Yeah, let’s do it. | -帮我解开 -好的 动手吧 |
[21:35] | Hey, will you bandage him, and I’ll start an IV? | 你给他上绷带 我给他注射 行吗 |
[21:37] | – On it. – Herrmann, Otis, | -好的 -赫尔曼 奥蒂斯 |
[21:39] | backboard and stretcher. | 背板和担架 |
[21:41] | You guys ready? | 你们准备好了吗 |
[21:42] | – Let’s do it. – Yeah. | -开始吧 -好的 |
[21:44] | All right. | 来吧 |
[21:46] | – Easy. Easy. – Oh, God, get it off! | -慢点 慢点 -快拿掉 |
[21:55] | Bleeder! | 大量出血 |
[21:56] | All right, here, let me pack it. I need gauze! | 我来包扎 我需要纱布 |
[21:59] | Help me, please. | 帮帮我 求你们了 |
[22:02] | We got to do this the right way, okay? | 我们得用正确方法处理 |
[22:03] | Just look at me. Stay with me, all right? | 看着我 坚持住 好吗 |
[22:06] | On three. | 数到三 |
[22:07] | – Yeah. – Hey, you’re doing great. | -好 -你做得很好 |
[22:09] | You’re doing great. All right, one, two, three. | 你做得很好 一 二 三 |
[22:16] | – Okay. – All right. | -好的 -好了 |
[22:18] | You’re okay. | 你没事了 |
[22:19] | Brett, are you in? | 布莱特 你好了吗 |
[22:21] | – Got it. – Right, backboard. | -没问题 -好 上担架 |
[22:25] | Roll. | 翻身 |
[22:29] | All right. | 好 |
[22:30] | One, two, three. | 一 二 三 |
[22:40] | A new record, closest call we’ve had. | 新纪录 离我们最近的出警 |
[22:45] | Can I help you? | 需要什么帮助吗 |
[22:48] | Is this you? | 这是你吗 |
[22:52] | 你希望一个在脱衣舞俱乐部工作的人 成为下一任市议员吗 | |
[22:55] | It’s on all the cars. | 车上都贴满了 |
[23:03] | Great. | 太棒了 |
[23:05] | Okay, 81, let’s go pick up some trash. | 81队 我们去捡点垃圾吧 |
[23:26] | You all right? | 你没事吧 |
[23:27] | Just trying to get some work done. | 忙着干活呢 |
[23:31] | – Matt. – What? | -马特 -怎么了 |
[23:34] | Becks is right. | 贝克斯说得没错 |
[23:35] | Nothing gives him the right to plaster it all over the city. | 他没有权力把这件事贴得大街小巷都是 |
[23:38] | What does that have to do with leadership, anyway? | 这跟领导能力有什么关系 |
[23:40] | It’s got everything to do with politics. | 在政治上 这事关系大了 |
[23:43] | This is not what I signed up for. | 我可没想到会碰到这种事 |
[23:48] | So what are you saying? | 所以你想说什么 |
[23:49] | I’m saying I can see exactly why no sane person | 我想说我懂了为什么正常人 |
[23:52] | wants to subject themselves to this process. | 都不想掺和到这种事中来 |
[23:54] | You run a clean campaign, you get creamed. | 要想清清白白地参与选举 就被人抹黑 |
[23:57] | You run a dirty one, well, you might win an election, | 要是耍阴的 也许能赢下选举 |
[24:00] | but you lose your soul. What’s the point? | 但失去了灵魂 有什么意义 |
[24:02] | Even more reason why the city needs you. | 更重要的是这个城市需要你 |
[24:04] | It’s affecting the house now. | 现在已经影响到我们消防队了 |
[24:07] | They’re moving the Friends of Firefighters benefit | 他们甚至准备将消防员之友活动 |
[24:09] | up to Morningside because they’d rather not have | 转移到莫宁赛德 因为他们不想跟 |
[24:11] | my name associated with it. | 我的名字有任何关联 |
[24:20] | Okay, look, you want to quit? | 听着 你要是想退出 |
[24:22] | Then quit. | 那就退出吧 |
[24:24] | Give him what he wants. | 让他得逞吧 |
[24:26] | – Gabby. – No, | -加比 -不 |
[24:27] | I’m done talking about it. | 我不想再说了 |
[24:33] | – Vitals? – Pressure’s stable. | -生命体征 -血压稳定 |
[24:35] | What happened here? | 发生了什么 |
[24:36] | A tire chain puncture to the jugular, | 颈动脉被轮胎链刺伤 |
[24:38] | bleeding controlled with direct pressure. | 直接按压后出血得到控制 |
[24:40] | Got it, we’ll take it from here. | 好的 交给我们吧 |
[24:41] | I need a nurse. | 我需要一名护士 |
[24:47] | – Sylvie. – Hey, Sean. | -希尔薇 -肖恩 |
[24:49] | I stopped by 51. They said you were here. | 我刚去了一趟51队 他们说你在这 |
[24:51] | Yeah. What’d you find out? | 是啊 你发现了些什么 |
[24:52] | How about you tell me exactly why you wanted | 不如你先告诉我你为什么要 |
[24:54] | those fingerprints run through the system? | 在系统中比对这些指纹 |
[24:56] | – A hunch. – Well, the guy, Warren Moakes, | -直觉 -这个叫沃伦·莫克斯的人 |
[24:58] | he has an AMBER Alert out on him for kidnapping his son. | 有一条关于他绑架了他儿子的安珀警报 |
[25:00] | So, you know where he is? | 你知道他在哪儿吗 |
[25:10] | What room do you have Warren Moakes in? | 沃伦·莫克斯在哪间病房 |
[25:14] | Don’t have a Moakes. | 没有叫莫克斯的病人 |
[25:15] | He came in with a concussion, | 他因脑震荡被送来的 |
[25:16] | got a CT scan. | 做了一个扫描 |
[25:18] | Moakes, Moakes, nope, nothing. | 莫克斯 莫克斯 没有 |
[25:22] | Had a little boy with him, Teddy. | 带了一个小男孩 泰迪 |
[25:24] | Oh, yeah, Teddy. | 没错 泰迪 |
[25:26] | That was, let me see, | 那是 我看看 |
[25:28] | Warren Miller? That who you’re talking about? | 沃伦·米勒 你说的是他吗 |
[25:31] | Yes, that’s him. Do you know where he is? | 没错 就是他 你知道他在哪儿吗 |
[25:33] | Looks like he was just discharged. | 他好像刚出院 |
[25:37] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[25:44] | Oh, come on, come on. | 在哪儿 在哪儿 |
[26:02] | Taxi! Teddy, come on! | 出租车 泰迪 过来 |
[26:04] | Wait for me. | 等等我 |
[26:07] | Hurry! | 快点 |
[26:09] | Open the door! Open the door now! | 开门 快开门 |
[26:11] | Let me see your hands! On the ground! | 举起手来 跪下 |
[26:14] | – Hey, on the ground right now! – Okay, okay. | -赶紧跪下 -好的 好的 |
[26:14] | Let me see your hands right now! | 赶紧举起手来 |
[26:15] | – Dad! – Get on the ground! | -爸爸 -跪下 |
[26:18] | Don’t worry, Teddy. | 别担心 泰迪 |
[26:19] | – Dad! – Put your hands behind your head. | -爸爸 -把手放到脑后 |
[26:20] | It’s gonna be all right, Teddy. | 没事的 泰迪 |
[26:21] | – It’s okay. – Dad, what’s happening? | -没事的 -爸爸 怎么了 |
[26:22] | – It’s all right. It’s okay. – Daddy. | -没事的 没事的 -爸爸 |
[26:25] | You kidnap your son? That it? | 你绑架了你儿子吗 |
[26:26] | You don’t understand. | 你不明白 |
[26:29] | His mom’s an addict. | 他妈妈有毒瘾 |
[26:30] | She can’t take care of herself, much less him. | 她只在乎自己 根本不管他 |
[26:32] | Yeah, you can tell that one to the judge. | 这话你可以跟法官去说 |
[26:34] | – You handle him? – Yeah. | -你照顾好他 -好的 |
[26:36] | I love you, Teddy. I love you. | 我爱你 泰迪 我爱你 |
[26:38] | – It’s all right. – I love you! | -没事的 -我爱你 |
[26:40] | – Come on, let’s go. – I love you! | -来吧 我们走 -我爱你 |
[26:41] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[26:42] | I’ll get Maggie to call DCFS. | 我会让麦基联系儿童与家庭服务部 |
[26:45] | Great. | 好 |
[26:52] | Hey, Gabby. | 加比 |
[26:56] | Grant, hi, how you doing? | 格兰特 最近怎么样 |
[26:58] | Yeah, you know, uh, hanging in there. | 就这样 还可以吧 |
[27:01] | Is Stella here? | 史黛拉在吗 |
[27:02] | – Yeah, uh–sh– – Hey, baby. | -是啊 她… -宝贝 |
[27:11] | – I miss you. – What’s going on? | -我好想你 -怎么了 |
[27:13] | I’m sorry to bust in on you at work. | 抱歉在你上班的时候来打扰你 |
[27:14] | It’s just I-I felt so lonely, | 我…我感觉好孤单 |
[27:17] | I thought I was gonna die. | 我还以为自己要死了 |
[27:19] | You’re not gonna die, Grant. | 你不会死的 格兰特 |
[27:20] | I can’t help it. I miss you. | 我也没办法 我想你 |
[27:21] | I can’t survive without you. | 没有你我活不下去 |
[27:23] | You’re doing great. | 你做得很好 |
[27:26] | Could we, um… | 我们能… |
[27:29] | you know? | 你知道的 |
[27:35] | Uh, yeah. | 好 |
[27:35] | – Yeah? All right. – Fine. | -好吗 好 -好 |
[27:37] | – Go in there. – In there? | -去那里面 -那里面吗 |
[27:39] | – Mm-hmm. – Great. | -对 -好 |
[27:45] | Drop your pants. | 脱掉裤子 |
[27:50] | – No, you did the right thing. – Did I? | -不 你做得对 -是吗 |
[27:52] | I mean, what if he’s telling the truth? | 万一他说的是真的呢 |
[27:54] | Well, that’s what the courts are for. | 判断真伪是法庭的职责 |
[27:57] | Well, my cousin Sheila went through this whole custody thing | 我表姐希拉跟她前夫就争夺过抚养权 |
[28:00] | with her ex, and it was a nightmare. | 那真是一场噩梦 |
[28:02] | I mean, always switching the days | 对方一直改日子 |
[28:03] | and then accusing her of not showing up | 然后指责她不出现 |
[28:05] | and then running to the judge to petition for reduced custody. | 然后跑去向法官申请减少她的监护权限 |
[28:09] | – That’s awful. – And I always thought, | -真是恶劣 -我一直想 |
[28:11] | “What if I was his friend and not her cousin? | 万一我是男方的朋友而不是她表妹呢 |
[28:14] | I’d probably believe all those things about her.” | 我可能就信了别人说的她那些坏话 |
[28:33] | What? | 怎么了 |
[28:34] | You and Grant want to get busy, that’s your call, | 你和格兰特想嘿咻那是你们的事 |
[28:36] | but you can’t do it in our turnout room. | 但你们不能在我们的装备室里做 |
[28:38] | – Okay- – Listen to me, | -好吧 -听我说 |
[28:39] | you and I are friends, | 我跟你是朋友 |
[28:40] | but you pull that stuff in front of the Chief or anyone else, | 但如果你在队长或任何其他人面前玩这个 |
[28:42] | and they’re gonna pink slip you sooner than you– | 他们肯定会马上解雇… |
[28:43] | I was giving him a B-12 shot. | 我给他打了一针B12 |
[28:48] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[28:49] | He’s scared to stick himself, | 他不敢自己扎针 |
[28:50] | but he gets gloomy fast without it. | 但是不打针他容易很快变抑郁 |
[28:54] | – Oh. – Mm-hmm. Yup. | -这样啊 -没错 |
[28:57] | And don’t tell me that you and Casey | 你可别告诉我你和凯西 |
[28:58] | have never gotten busy in the firehouse. | 从来没有在消防员嘿咻过 |
[29:02] | That’s beside the point. | 这跟我们的话题无关 |
[29:13] | Your mission, should you choose to accept it, | 你们的任务 前提是你们接受的话 |
[29:18] | is to party and party hard. | 就是去去尽情疯玩 |
[29:21] | With that in mind and for your eyes only, | 这虽然是最高机密 但是 |
[29:24] | I present to you the bachelor celebration itinerary. | 我在此向大家展示 单身汉庆祝活动 |
[29:29] | These envelopes will self-destruct in 0900 seconds. | 这些信封会在900秒之后自毁 |
[29:32] | I’m getting real skeptical, Mouch. | 我真的怀疑他是不是有病 穆奇 |
[29:36] | So can we open them or… | 那我们能打开吗 还是… |
[29:37] | Yeah, yeah, yeah, open up, open up. | 当然可以 快打开看看 |
[29:40] | – Wow. – Yeah. | -好棒 -是吧 |
[29:43] | And everything is taken care of | 从威利斯大厦观景台 |
[29:45] | from the beauty of the Willis Tower Observatory… | 到澳大利亚内陆的一切 |
[29:48] | to the Australian Outback. | 都会有人专门负责 |
[29:50] | What is that, ‘mate? It’s a koala bear. | 那是什么 伙计 是考拉 |
[29:52] | No, it’s a kangaroo. No, it’s a dingo. | 不 那是袋鼠 不 明明是澳洲野狗 |
[29:55] | This is gonna be a night | 这一夜 |
[29:56] | you guys will never forget. I’m serious. | 一定让你们永生难忘 我说真的 |
[29:59] | Hey, Logan? | 洛根 |
[30:00] | Yeah, what’s up, my brother, my brother, my brother? | 在 怎么了 伙计伙计伙计 |
[30:02] | Maybe this– | 或许这个… |
[30:06] | Truck 81, Squad 3, | 81号云梯车 3号抢险车 |
[30:08] | – Ambo 61, vehicle fire. – Got to go. | -61号救护车 车辆火灾 -得干活了 |
[30:10] | Jackson and Kedzie. | 杰克逊街和科德兹街路口 |
[30:12] | That’s okay, guys. | 没事 伙计们 |
[30:13] | I’ll just, uh, pre-order. | 我先帮你们预定 |
[30:43] | Casey, engine’s delayed. | 凯西 水罐车要晚到 |
[30:45] | Get some extinguishers on that. Move these people back. | 先拿灭火器灭火 让围观人员退后 |
[30:47] | Herrmann, Mouch, Dawson, get extinguishers. | 赫尔曼 穆奇 道森 拿灭火器灭火 |
[30:49] | Kidd, Otis, clear the area. | 基德 奥蒂斯 疏散人群 |
[30:52] | – On it. – Let’s back it up, folks. | -好的 -大家退后 |
[30:53] | – Give us some room. – Let us work here. | -给我们让出地方 -不要妨碍我们工作 |
[30:55] | Move back. Come on, let’s go. | 退后 快退后 |
[30:58] | Let’s go. Back to the sidewalk. Let’s move. | 快退到人行道上去 快点 |
[31:00] | Thank you. Thank you very much. | 谢谢 非常感谢 |
[31:05] | Hey, Chief, | 队长 |
[31:07] | I got someone inside! | 发现车里有人 |
[31:22] | What the hell? | 搞什么 |
[31:24] | Paramedics, we got a stab wound here. | 急救人员 这里有人被捅伤 |
[31:27] | Coming in, Chief. | 马上到 队长 |
[31:34] | Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. Stay back, please. | 你们干什么 请退后 |
[31:35] | Stay back! | 退后 |
[31:42] | Stay out of the street. Let them work. | 不要上街妨碍他们工作 |
[31:52] | Hey, you know what happened here? | 你知道是怎么回事吗 |
[31:55] | Looks to me like some dumb corner boy | 我看就是一个蠢货 |
[31:56] | tried to sell on a corner that ain’t his. | 想在别人的地盘上卖货 |
[32:06] | Come on, let’s go. | 我们走 |
[32:39] | These are the ones who helped me, Mommy. | 就是他们帮了我 妈咪 |
[32:43] | – Hi. – Oh, if not for you two, | -你好 -多亏了你们两个人 |
[32:45] | I don’t know if I would have seen him again. | 否则我都不知道还能不能见到他 |
[32:46] | Thank you both so much. | 非常感谢你们二位 |
[32:48] | No, we’re just glad it worked out. | 不客气 很高兴你们团聚了 |
[32:51] | Whole thing feels like | 这整件事 |
[32:52] | I’m walking through fog, you know? | 我都还没缓过神来 |
[32:57] | Yeah. | 是 |
[32:58] | Well, we were happy to help. | 我们很高兴帮忙 |
[33:01] | Okay, well, thanks again. | 好 再次感谢 |
[33:03] | Come on, Teddy. Let’s get out of here, | 走吧泰迪 我们走 |
[33:06] | Let these guys get back to work. | 让他们回去工作吧 |
[33:12] | Your boy’s father, | 你儿子的父亲 |
[33:14] | he had some things to say about you. | 他说了一些关于你的事 |
[33:17] | I’m sure he did, | 当然了 |
[33:18] | and he’s pathological, as I’m sure you– | 他有病 我肯定… |
[33:20] | Are you using? | 你吸毒吗 |
[33:22] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[33:25] | I’m asking you. Are you on something? | 我问你 你在吸毒吗 |
[33:29] | How dare you? | 岂有此理 |
[33:31] | How dare you in front of my son who was just put through | 你竟然在我刚经历过严重创伤的 |
[33:34] | the most traumatic experience of his life. | 儿子面前这么说我 |
[33:36] | All right, ma’am. We’re done here. | 行了 女士 适可而止吧 |
[33:38] | Go to hell, the both of you. | 你们俩都去死吧 |
[33:44] | You know what? | 这事没完 |
[33:45] | Even better, what’s your name? | 我要让你好看 你叫什么 |
[33:48] | I want to get you fired. | 我要让你被炒掉 |
[33:50] | Sylvie Brett, two Ts. | 希尔薇·布莱特 特别的特 |
[33:58] | Mommy? | 妈咪 |
[34:01] | Let’s go, Teddy. | 我们走 泰迪 |
[34:07] | Damn it. | 可恶 |
[34:09] | Damn it! | 可恶 |
[34:16] | Boden said we’re supposed to drop the victims off | 博登说我们应该放下受害者 |
[34:18] | and forget them, | 忘记他们 |
[34:21] | move on to the next call. | 继续下一次救援 |
[34:21] | No, I can’t do that, okay? | 但是我做不到 |
[34:23] | I can’t leave my heart in the locker | 我无法在开始上班时 |
[34:25] | at the start of shift and just pick it up at the end. | 把我的心锁在储物柜里 下班后再拿上 |
[34:28] | I can’t. | 我做不到 |
[34:30] | Maybe it’ll break me someday. I just don’t care. | 或许有一天我会被压垮 但我不管 |
[34:36] | I just– | 我… |
[34:40] | Let’s get out of here, huh? | 我们走吧 好吗 |
[35:01] | I know he doesn’t want to talk, | 我知道他不想谈 |
[35:02] | but it’s non-negotiable at this point. | 但此时此刻没有商量的余地 |
[35:04] | You know, this corner is the most important thing right now. | 现在这个街角是最重要的 |
[35:12] | I’ve been doing some thinking | 我一直在想 |
[35:13] | about the way things work here in Chicago. | 我们在芝加哥的为人处世方式 |
[35:17] | Yeah? | 所以呢 |
[35:21] | You want police cameras off | 你想关掉里士满街 |
[35:22] | Richmond and Augusta, right? | 和奥古斯塔街路口的警方摄像头 对吧 |
[35:27] | Correct. | 没错 |
[35:30] | Okay. | 好 |
[35:32] | I promise to do what I can to make that happen once elected if | 我保证 如果当选 我一定尽可能满足你的要求 |
[35:37] | you promise that drugs will no longer be sold | 但是你得保证安德森高中附近的 |
[35:40] | on the two corners bordering Anderson High School. | 两个街角处不会有人去卖毒品 |
[35:50] | These are kids we’re talking about, | 那附近都是孩子 |
[35:53] | 14, 15 years old. | 才十四五岁 |
[35:56] | They need to know they’re safe when they go to school. | 不能让他们提心吊胆地去上学 |
[36:00] | They shouldn’t have to walk past a war zone. | 不该让他们经过交战地带 |
[36:09] | Who says I can make that happen? | 谁说我能帮你办到了 |
[36:12] | I guess we’ll just have to trust each other’s word is good. | 我们只要相信彼此就行了 |
[36:25] | I see you have learned a few things, haven’t you? | 看来你学到了点东西 是吧 |
[36:38] | I have never seen it this quiet. | 这里这是第一次这么安静 |
[36:41] | Yeah, I think it’s kind of great. | 没错 不过我觉得这样很好 |
[36:43] | You can actually hear yourself think. | 可以安静地思考点事 不用被吵死 |
[36:44] | I think it’s kind of nice for a change. | 改变一下还是不错的 |
[36:46] | – Yeah. – Right? | -对 -是吧 |
[36:50] | Wow, place is really jumping tonight. | 今晚这里真是安静啊 |
[36:52] | – Yup. – Mouch’s bachelor party. | -对 -穆奇的单身派对 |
[36:54] | Ah, got it. | 原来如此 |
[36:55] | Okay, new lady on truck needs a drink. I’m buying. | 云梯队新来的美女需要喝一杯 我请了 |
[36:58] | Thanks. Uh, Old Fashioned. | 谢谢 古典鸡尾酒 |
[37:02] | Mm-hmm, just like Mouch’s bachelor party. | 好 就跟穆奇的单身派对一样 |
[37:07] | Poor guys. | 可怜的人 |
[37:08] | Aww, poor guys. | 可怜的人 |
[37:15] | Apparently Logan reserved the Sunflower Suite for the night. | 洛根为今晚预定了向日葵套房 |
[37:19] | What? That wasn’t on the itinerary. | 什么 活动列表上没写啊 |
[37:30] | I am so sorry for this, guys. | 真的很抱歉 各位 |
[37:32] | You’re all the truest of friends | 你们都是真朋友 |
[37:34] | for not just running for the hills. | 不会逃得远远的让我一人难堪 |
[37:36] | Hey, wouldn’t miss it. | 我们不会丢下你一个人的 |
[37:37] | Yeah, nobody wants to miss a disaster. | 没错 谁都不想错过一场灾难 |
[37:40] | It’s like buying tickets to watch two trains collide. | 这就好比买票去看两列火车相撞 |
[37:42] | Oh, buck up, Herrmann. | 别这么丧气 赫尔曼 |
[37:44] | We’re here to celebrate Mouch. | 我们是来帮穆奇庆祝的 |
[37:45] | – Exactly. -All right, fine. | -没错 -好吧 |
[37:48] | Let’s get on with it. | 那我们庆祝吧 |
[37:52] | What’s wrong with you? | 你怎么回事 |
[37:58] | Nobody has to stay for all three movies, seriously. | 谁都不用三场电影都看完 真的 |
[38:01] | Just leave when you want to. | 你们想什么时候走就什么时候走 |
[38:04] | Eh, maybe there’ll be some beers in the mini fridge. | 或许迷你冰箱里会有啤酒 |
[38:06] | – This is unbelievable. – Stop it. | -难以置信 -别说了 |
[38:08] | What? | 怎么了 |
[38:11] | Again, just go when you want. | 再说一遍 你们想走的话走就行 |
[38:13] | You don’t have to have a code word or anything. | 不用跟我对暗号什么的 |
[38:18] | Whoo! Psyche! | 傻了吧 |
[38:24] | Welcome to the Matrix, boys. | 欢迎来到黑客帝国系列 伙计们 |
[38:32] | Okay, now we’re talking. | 这才像话嘛 |
[38:37] | – Got you! – What? | -耍到你了 -什么情况 |
[38:39] | Yeah, we’ve been planning this forever, my friend. | 这个游戏真是百玩不厌啊 朋友 |
[38:43] | – Trudy knows? – What, Trudy? | -特鲁迪知道吗 -什么 特鲁迪 |
[38:46] | Trudy came up with this. | 这个主意就是特鲁迪想出来的 |
[38:49] | Come on, let’s go. | 来 咱们走 |
[38:50] | Hey, everybody, bachelor in the house! | 各位 单身主角驾到 |
[38:53] | He needs a drink! | 先给他来一杯 |
[38:57] | – All right. – Come on in, brother. | -不错 -进来吧 伙计 |
[39:04] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[39:06] | What’d I do? | 我做了什么 |
[39:07] | Put a boot in my ass, | 时刻提醒我 |
[39:09] | reminded me why I’m doing this. | 让我记得我做这件事的原因 |
[39:11] | That? That was nothing. | 那个啊 那没什么 |
[39:19] | Let’s go say hello. | 我们去打个招呼 |
[39:26] | Mr. Becks. | 贝克斯先生 |
[39:29] | Mr. Casey. | 凯西先生 |
[39:31] | Are you here to concede, save us all a little time? | 你是来认输 让我们都省点时间的吗 |
[39:36] | Actually, I wanted to see your face | 说实话 我是想看看 |
[39:38] | the first time you realized you were gonna lose to me. | 你第一次知道会输给我是什么表情 |
[39:42] | And there it is. | 就是这样 |
[39:45] | Hey, Matt Casey, thanks for coming. | 你好 马特·凯西 谢谢前来 |
[39:47] | I’m Matt Casey. This is Gabriela Dawson. | 我是马特·凯西 这是加布里埃拉·道森 |
[39:51] | – Nice to meet you. – Nice to meet you. | -幸会 -幸会 |
[39:55] | Are you cold? Are you cold? | 你冷吗 你冷吗 |
[40:07] | What the hell just happened? | 刚才发生了什么 |