| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
|---|---|---|
| [00:01] | What’re you afraid I was gonna leave without saying good-bye? | 怎么 你是怕我会不告而别之类的吗 |
| [00:03] | Don’t go back to Springfield.. | 别回斯普林菲尔德 |
| [00:05] | – Why not? – There’s something here. | -为什么不回呢 -我们之间有感觉 |
| [00:07] | You feel it, too. | 你也有感觉 |
| [00:10] | Hey, sorry, I’m looking for Anna. | 抱歉 我找安娜 |
| [00:12] | Discharged about a half hour ago. | 大概半小时前出院了 |
| [00:14] | She left that… | 她留下了那个 |
| [00:17] | Casey! I need help! | 凯西 我需要帮忙 |
| [00:19] | Hey! You get me out of here. | 救我出去 |
| [00:21] | I’ll kill you, I swear. I will kill you! | 我发誓 我会开枪的 我会杀了你 |
| [00:22] | I’ll come back for you. | 我一会儿回来救你 |
| [00:23] | No! | 不 |
| [00:25] | – What the hell? – I left him right here. | -什么鬼 -我就把他留在这里了 |
| [00:27] | I wanted to ask you about the man living in the basement | 我想问一些问题关于住在西帕尔默街3281号 |
| [00:30] | at 3281 West Palmer. | 地下室的那个男人 |
| [00:31] | I know there was a report of a victim being trapped down there, | 我知道新闻报道说一个受害者被困在那里了 |
| [00:34] | but there’s nobody living in that basement. | 但没人住在那间地下室 |
| [00:37] | – He would’ve been burned. – He’s alive. | -他应该会被烧伤 -他还活着 |
| [00:39] | You don’t have to worry about him anymore. | 你不用再担心他了 |
| [00:43] | I just don’t like westerns or car movies, so sue me. | 我就是不喜欢西部片或者汽车电影 去告我呀 |
| [00:46] | And I cannot watch another movie about a couple that meet, | 我也不爱看什么一对情侣相遇 |
| [00:49] | get together, break up, get back together– | 在一起 分手 又在一起 |
| [00:50] | Break up again, | 又分手 |
| [00:52] | and then finally get back together. | 最后又在一起的片子 |
| [00:53] | – Oh, really? – Yeah. | -真的吗 -是啊 |
| [00:54] | Yeah, I mean, you know, | 好吧 |
| [00:56] | what couple would do something like that? | 什么情侣会那样啊 |
| [01:00] | Okay, fine, but I’m getting beer. | 好吧 但我要带啤酒 |
| [01:02] | And I’m getting popcorn. | 我要爆米花 |
| [01:08] | Attention, shoppers, | 请注意 顾客们 |
| [01:09] | come on down to our meat department | 请来肉类区 |
| [01:10] | try a sample of our New York steak | 品尝我们的纽约牛排新品 |
| [01:13] | which is on sale right now for $11.99 a pound. | 现在售价仅为一磅11.99美元 |
| [01:16] | Your palate will sing. | 味觉的至尊享受 |
| [01:18] | And, as always, thank you for shopping with us | 谢谢您的光临 |
| [01:21] | and have a wonderful day. | 祝您愉快 |
| [01:28] | You a paramedic? | 你是医护人员 |
| [01:32] | Yeah, I am. | 对 我是 |
| [01:35] | What’s a–a good medicine | 烧伤的话 |
| [01:37] | to put on a–a burn? | 要用什么药 |
| [01:40] | Uh, aloe vera, or– | 芦荟或者… |
| [01:44] | I mean, it kind of depends. How bad is it? | 这要看实际病情 有多严重呢 |
| [01:53] | You at Firehouse 51? | 你是51号消防局的吗 |
| [01:58] | Must make you feel so powerful. | 一定感觉自己很厉害吧 |
| [02:01] | Deciding who lives and who dies. | 可以决定谁生谁死 |
| [02:04] | Matt. | 马特 |
| [02:07] | – Matt! – What’s wrong? | -马特 -怎么了 |
| [02:13] | Gabby? What is it? | 加比 怎么了 |
| [02:22] | And you’re sure it was the same guy? | 你确定那是同一个人吗 |
| [02:24] | He knew I was from 51 and he had those burns. | 他知道我是51消防局的 也有烧伤 |
| [02:26] | And you have no idea who he is? | 但你们不知道他是谁 |
| [02:28] | We asked around, but the neighbors and landlord | 我们四处问过了 但邻居和房东 |
| [02:30] | denied knowing anything about him. | 都说不认识他 |
| [02:33] | We need an ID. | 我们需要身份信息 |
| [02:35] | I’ll reach out to Jay Halstead, loop him in. | 我会联系杰·霍斯特德 跟他说明情况 |
| [02:37] | He has the clearance to pull the security footage | 他有权调看那家超市的 |
| [02:39] | from that supermarket. | 监控录像 |
| [02:40] | That’s a start. | 可以从那里开始 |
| [02:42] | I’ll let you know what I hear. | 有消息就告诉你们 |
| [02:44] | – Love you. – Love you. | -爱你 -爱你 |
| [02:45] | Bye. | 再见 |
| [02:57] | You know, you don’t have to hide. | 你不用躲起来的 |
| [02:59] | It’s not like this is a secret. | 这也不是秘密了 |
| [03:01] | Oh, dressed like this? | 穿成这样吗 |
| [03:03] | Or in the little dress from last night? | 还是穿成昨晚那样 |
| [03:05] | Kiss. | 亲一个 |
| [03:09] | – That was a great dress. – Thank you. | -穿成那样特别棒 -谢谢 |
| [03:15] | Damn it. | 见鬼 |
| [03:17] | I was supposed to have today off. | 我今天本来是休息的 |
| [03:18] | Stone needs me there in 30. | 斯通要我半小时后过去 |
| [03:20] | What am I going to do with Diego? | 迪亚戈怎么办 |
| [03:23] | What about me? | 我去吧 |
| [03:24] | I can pick him up from your mom’s, | 我可以从你妈妈家把他带出来 |
| [03:26] | and take him to the fire house, | 带他去消防局 |
| [03:27] | let him beat me up in chess. | 和他下象棋 |
| [03:29] | Team Diego effort. | 一起带迪亚戈 |
| [03:32] | Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you. | 谢谢谢谢谢谢 |
| [03:36] | – I’ll call my mom. – Okay. | -我给妈妈打个电话 -好 |
| [03:40] | You look like… | 你看起来像… |
| [03:42] | you wanna cook me breakfast. | 要为我做个早餐的样子 |
| [03:51] | Hey, you seen an older guy around here? | 在附近看到一个年纪比较大的人了吗 |
| [03:53] | Buddy of my dad’s is doing a ride-along this shift, | 我爸爸的一个朋友要跟着出任务 |
| [03:55] | – I already lost him. – Nope. | -他不见了 -没有 |
| [03:57] | I haven’t seen him. | 我没看见他 |
| [04:00] | I thought you were Dawson when you walked in. | 你走进来时我还以为你是道森 |
| [04:02] | You still haven’t given that to her? | 你还没给她吗 |
| [04:03] | Every time I try, something gets in the way. | 每次我想给她时 总会有事妨碍 |
| [04:06] | Had it all figured out | 那个拿枪的疯子 |
| [04:07] | before that nutjob with the gun showed up. | 出现前 我都想好了的 |
| [04:09] | Well, just go out there and give it to her. | 那就直接出去给她 |
| [04:12] | And I sometimes wonder why you’re still single. | 我居然有时候还想 你为什么还是单身 |
| [04:16] | – Fair enough. – We got married in turnout gear. | -好吧 -我们是穿着消防制服结婚的 |
| [04:18] | So the ring needs to be a thing. | 送戒指必须隆重点 |
| [04:21] | I know what you’re thinking, | 我知道你的想法 |
| [04:22] | and whipped cream will not be a part of it. | 我可不会用生奶油 |
| [04:24] | Damn, I thought I nailed it. | 该死 我还以为我的计划很棒 |
| [04:32] | So how much did abuela make you eat? | 奶奶让你吃了多少 |
| [04:33] | There’s a new plate of something every 20 minutes. | 每过20分钟 就有一碟新菜 |
| [04:35] | It’s amazing Antonio and I aren’t, like, | 安东尼奥和我居然还没有 |
| [04:37] | a thousand pounds each. | 一千磅 这真神奇 |
| [04:39] | You gotta know how special it is for her | 你得明白跟你共度时光 |
| [04:40] | – to have time with you. – I mean, she’s cool… | -对她来说有多重要 -她挺酷的 |
| [04:43] | for not having an X-box. | 虽然她没有游戏机 |
| [04:45] | It’s about the highest compliment one can get | 这是从13岁小孩口中说出的 |
| [04:46] | from a 13 year old. | 最高赞扬 |
| [04:49] | Ambulance 61, man down from unknown causes, | 61号救护车 一名男子因不明原因昏倒 |
| [04:52] | – 3281 West Palmer. – That’s us. | -西帕尔默街3281号 -我们该出动了 |
| [04:52] | Uh, Otis, you mind bringing Diego inside? | 奥蒂斯 你介意带迪亚戈进去吗 |
| [04:54] | Oh, absolutely. Talk some X-box. | 没问题 玩玩游戏机 |
| [04:58] | – Or chess. – Chess it is. | -或者下棋 -好吧 |
| [05:00] | All right, get your board out ’cause I’m gonna be back soon, | 拿出棋盘 我马上回来 |
| [05:03] | and I’m gonna kick your butt. | 看我杀得你落花流水 |
| [05:18] | Hey, Dawson, isn’t this the building | 道森 这栋大楼不就是 |
| [05:19] | where that guy pulled a gun on Casey? | 有人拿枪指着凯西的地方吗 |
| [05:24] | That’s just a coincidence, right? | 这是个巧合对吧 |
| [05:28] | Ma’am, did you call for an ambulance? | 女士 你叫的救护车吗 |
| [05:30] | It’s my landlord. | 是我的房东 |
| [05:37] | I heard a noise, and I came down here, | 我听到了声音 就下来了 |
| [05:39] | and I found him like this. | 发现他成了这样 |
| [05:46] | No pulse. | 没脉搏了 |
| [05:47] | This is the man who owns the building? | 这栋楼是他的吗 |
| [05:50] | This is the man Matt was trying to talk to. | 马特就是想让他开口 |
| [06:01] | He’s asystole. | 他心脏停搏了 |
| [06:04] | I’m sorry. He’s dead. | 很遗憾 他死了 |
| [06:24] | Like I said, we were here on a call | 如我所说 我们前来执行任务 |
| [06:25] | and a man was trapped in there. | 有一名男子被困在那里 |
| [06:27] | He threatened one of our Lieutenants– | 他用枪威胁一位副队长 |
| [06:28] | who happens to be my husband, with a gun. | 他碰巧是我丈夫 |
| [06:39] | Gabby, Brett. | 加比 布莱特 |
| [06:41] | Thanks, Ronnie, I got it from here. | 谢谢 罗尼 接下来交给我 |
| [06:43] | I got your message, and Antonio filled me in on the rest. | 我收到了你的消息 安东尼奥告诉了我其余情况 |
| [06:45] | So the dead guy’s the owner of the place? | 死者是这栋楼的主人吗 |
| [06:47] | Yeah, Matt talked to him a few days ago | 是啊 马特几天前跟他谈过 |
| [06:48] | to see if he knew the guy that pulled a gun on him, | 问他认不认识那个对他掏枪的男人 |
| [06:50] | but the guy gave him the brush off. | 但这人把他打发走了 |
| [06:52] | – Okay. – Hey, um, she was pulled out of | -好吧 -火灾发生时 |
| [06:53] | the basement during the fire. Maybe she knows the guy. | 消防队员从地下室救出了她 也许她认识那个人 |
| [06:56] | I’m gonna need a phone number for you as well. | 我也需要你的电话 |
| [06:59] | – Thank you. – Excuse me. | -谢谢 -打扰了 |
| [07:01] | Detective Jay Halstead. | 杰·霍尔斯德特警探 |
| [07:02] | – CPD. And you are? – Uh, Carly Hamilton. | -芝加哥警局 你是 -卡莉·汉密尔顿 |
| [07:04] | Can you tell me what happened, Carly? | 你能说说发生的事吗 卡莉 |
| [07:06] | Yeah, I was back here checking | 可以 我回来看看 |
| [07:07] | if any of my stuff was salvageable, | 我还能找回我的什么东西 |
| [07:08] | and I heard a noise so I went down there, and… | 然后我就听到了声音 下去了 |
| [07:11] | that’s how I found him. | 我就看到了他 |
| [07:11] | Did you see anybody else down there, | 你在下面还看见别人了吗 |
| [07:13] | or hanging out in the area? | 或者出现在这附近 |
| [07:14] | Uh, no. No, sir. | 没有 警官 |
| [07:15] | What about the guy that was living in the basement? | 那个住在地下室的男人呢 |
| [07:17] | – Who? -Well, the medics here told me | -谁 -医护人员告诉我 |
| [07:20] | that you were in the basement during the fire. | 火灾时你在地下室 |
| [07:22] | Oh, of course, you guys helped me and my daughter. | 当然 你们救了我和我女儿 |
| [07:24] | Uh, there was a man living down there | 在后面的房间里 |
| [07:26] | in the room in the back. | 住了个男人 |
| [07:29] | Well, I wouldn’t know anything about that. | 我对此一无所知 |
| [07:31] | – You sure? – No. | -你确定吗 -确定 |
| [07:34] | I don’t know anything about that. | 我对此一无所知 |
| [07:38] | So how long have you lived in the area? | 你在这里住了多久了 |
| [07:41] | Hey, sweetie. | 亲爱的 |
| [07:42] | Miranda, right? Remember me? | 米兰达 对吧 记得我吗 |
| [07:45] | You took me and my mom to the hospital. | 你送我和我妈妈去了医院 |
| [07:47] | Yeah. How you feeling? | 是啊 你感觉怎么样 |
| [07:49] | Okay. | 好吧 |
| [07:51] | Is my mom in trouble? | 我妈妈有麻烦了吗 |
| [07:53] | No. No, honey. | 不 不 亲爱的 |
| [07:55] | Actually, your mom did a really brave thing. | 其实你妈妈做了一件很勇敢的事 |
| [07:57] | Miranda, come over here, honey. | 米兰达 过来 亲爱的 |
| [08:02] | I might have more questions for you. | 我可能还得问你们几个问题 |
| [08:03] | If you think of anything, call me. | 如果你想到什么就打给我 |
| [08:04] | Yeah, no, for sure, thanks. | 好的 当然了 谢谢 |
| [08:06] | I’m on this. Don’t worry. | 交给我吧 别担心 |
| [08:15] | Hey, guys, I found him. | 伙计们 我找到他了 |
| [08:16] | He was over at Manny’s eating an egg sandwich. | 他在曼尼那儿吃鸡蛋三明治 |
| [08:19] | Didn’t realize I was on such a short leash. | 没想到我就走这么远都不行 |
| [08:20] | This is Dennis Mack. | 这是丹尼斯·麦克 |
| [08:21] | He’s an old friend of Benny’s from way back. | 他是本尼以前的一个老朋友 |
| [08:22] | How do you know Benny? | 你怎么认识本尼的 |
| [08:24] | I’m a District Chief in Springfield. | 我是斯普林菲尔德的分区队长 |
| [08:26] | Saw Benny at regional conferences every year. | 每年都会在地区分局会议上看到本尼 |
| [08:29] | We bonded over our hunting and fishing addictions. | 我们都有打猎钓鱼瘾 所以关系越来越好 |
| [08:31] | Chief Mack is retiring next month. | 麦克队长下个月要退休了 |
| [08:33] | Springfield. | 斯普林菲尔德 |
| [08:35] | What, you got a problem with Springfield? | 怎么 斯普林菲尔德有什么问题 |
| [08:37] | Nope, not at all. I just know a girl there. | 不 完全没有 我只是在那儿有个认识的女孩 |
| [08:40] | He knows a girl everywhere. | 他在哪儿都有认识的女孩 |
| [08:42] | What brings you to 51, Chief? | 你为什么来51队 队长 |
| [08:44] | Well, I thought before I retired, | 我想在我退休之前 |
| [08:45] | I’d spend some time in other cities. | 去别的城市待会 |
| [08:47] | See if maybe we could do things better. | 看看我们能不能做得更好 |
| [08:49] | Hey, everybody. | 大家好 |
| [08:50] | Need to see you all in the briefing room. | 所有人都到会议室来 |
| [08:52] | Diego, you mind spending a few minutes out here? | 迪亚戈 你一个人在外面玩一会儿好吗 |
| [08:55] | Sure. | 好的 |
| [08:58] | Come on. | 走吧 |
| [09:01] | Now, we all know from the call | 从出警中我们得知 |
| [09:03] | that this man was in possession of several guns, | 这个人持有不少枪械 |
| [09:07] | and that he sought after Casey and Dawson in the store. | 他专门去店里找过凯西和道森 |
| [09:09] | Now whether or not the death of the landlord is his doing, | 不管房东是不是他杀的 |
| [09:12] | we all need to err on the side of caution. | 我们都得时刻保持警惕 |
| [09:14] | You be aware of your surroundings at all times. | 随时留心身边发生的事 |
| [09:16] | This guy is obviously off his rocker. | 这家伙显然是疯了 |
| [09:19] | They have any leads on him? | 有他的线索吗 |
| [09:21] | Halstead’s on him, but nothing so far. | 霍斯德特在查 但到现在还没消息 |
| [09:23] | Now from now on, no freelancing | 从现在开始 出警时 |
| [09:26] | when we’re on a call. We all stick together. | 不得自由行动 我们得一起行动 |
| [09:29] | Chief, Detective Halstead is here to see you. | 队长 霍斯德特警探要见你 |
| [09:33] | Severide, Casey, let’s go. | 西弗莱德 凯西 我们走 |
| [09:43] | I ran the full Monty on Denton. | 我查遍了丹顿的信息 |
| [09:45] | Your murdered landlord. | 就是被杀的房东 |
| [09:47] | He’s got an extensive arrest record. | 他可有不少逮捕记录 |
| [09:48] | What did Denton do time for? | 丹顿因为什么坐过牢 |
| [09:49] | Multiple weapons violations. | 多起持械伤人 |
| [09:51] | The last one, he did four years in Stateville, | 上一次他在州监狱待了四年 |
| [09:52] | and we think that’s where he met you’re guy. | 我们觉得他们就是在那里认识的 |
| [09:55] | All right, first off, let’s get an ID. | 首先 先确认身份 |
| [09:58] | Who do you recognize? | 你认识哪个 |
| [10:03] | This guy. | 这家伙 |
| [10:05] | Eddie Owens. | 埃迪·欧文斯 |
| [10:06] | You gotta know what you’re dealing with. | 总得先知道对手是谁 |
| [10:08] | He had written up a personal manifesto, | 他曾自己大肆宣扬 |
| [10:10] | rigged up a fertilizer bomb that he set to go off | 在堪萨斯州联邦大楼外 |
| [10:12] | outside of a federal building in Kansas. | 安装了一枚自制的肥料炸弹 |
| [10:14] | Luckily, it didn’t go off, but… | 还好没有炸 但是… |
| [10:16] | this guy’s been on the run ever since. | 这家伙后来一直在四处逃窜 |
| [10:20] | You think he murdered Denton? | 你觉得是他杀了丹顿 |
| [10:23] | I don’t know yet. | 还不清楚 |
| [10:25] | What are the police doing to find Owens? | 警察为找到欧文都在做什么 |
| [10:27] | Uh, we identified his cell, | 我们识别了他的手机 |
| [10:28] | and we obtained a trap and trace | 我们编了一个跟踪木马病毒 |
| [10:30] | along with a ping order. | 定位他的位置 |
| [10:31] | The problem is he only turns his phone on | 问题是他开手机的时间很短 |
| [10:33] | long enough to check messages, so we haven’t been able | 就查看一下短信 所以我们没法 |
| [10:35] | to triangulate his locations. | 三角定位出他的位置 |
| [10:36] | What about the place that burned? | 起火的那个地方呢 |
| [10:39] | Forensics tossed his squat, | 鉴证科把现场翻了个底朝天 |
| [10:40] | they didn’t find anything helpful in tracking him. | 他们找不到任何能追踪他的线索 |
| [10:45] | In the meantime, I’m gonna roll some squads here. | 同时 我会派几个人过来保护 |
| [10:47] | Okay? | 行吗 |
| [10:48] | – Yeah, thanks. – Guys. | -谢谢 -伙计们 |
| [10:58] | What’s on your mind, Lieutenant? | 你在想什么 副队 |
| [11:01] | Halstead said they tossed the scene and didn’t find anything. | 霍斯德特说他们搜查了现场却什么都没找到 |
| [11:04] | There wouldn’t have been anything left to find. | 那是因为不会有任何线索留下 |
| [11:06] | Why not? | 为什么不会 |
| [11:07] | Because OFI already went through that place | 因为火警调查办公室已经把那个地方 |
| [11:08] | with a fine-tooth comb. | 仔仔细细地调查了一遍 |
| [11:10] | Any evidence is… | 所有的证据 |
| [11:11] | bagged up in storage somewhere. | 肯定都被打包储存了 |
| [11:15] | I’ll make a call. | 我给他们打个电话 |
| [11:29] | Don’t even think about it. | 想都别想 |
| [11:33] | Talked to Mack. | 我和麦克谈过了 |
| [11:34] | He’s a good guy. | 他是个好人 |
| [11:36] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
| [11:38] | You ever gonna talk to me | 你有想过告诉我 |
| [11:39] | about Anna going back to Springfield? | 安娜已经回斯普林菲尔德去了吗 |
| [11:41] | Wasn’t planning on it. | 没这个打算 |
| [11:43] | Too tough? | 很难受吗 |
| [11:45] | You, I mean. | 我是说你 |
| [11:46] | She had to go home. | 她必须回家去 |
| [11:47] | I understand. | 我理解 |
| [11:49] | Well, are you okay? | 那你还好吗 |
| [11:52] | Always. | 我一直很好 |
| [11:55] | Yeah, you should call her. | 你该给她打个电话的 |
| [11:57] | Hm, maybe someday. | 改天吧 |
| [11:59] | Every day is someday, Kelly. | 每天都可以是改天 凯利 |
| [12:02] | I’ll keep that in mind. | 我会牢记的 |
| [12:12] | Dude. | 老兄 |
| [12:13] | I think you mean, “Check.” | 你说的应该是将军吧 |
| [12:14] | How did you– | 你这是怎么 |
| [12:19] | Nope. | 不 |
| [12:22] | Chess is a game for young brains, Brett. | 象棋是给年轻人玩的 布莱特 |
| [12:26] | You want me to take it easy on you, I mean– | 需要我放点水吗 我是说 |
| [12:28] | No. | 不用了 |
| [12:29] | Okay, how do you feel about checkers? | 我们玩跳棋怎么样 |
| [12:32] | Excuse me. | 打扰一下 |
| [12:33] | Hey, Mom. | 妈妈 |
| [12:34] | Diego, can you grab your stuff? | 迪亚戈 你能去收拾东西吗 |
| [12:35] | – I’m taking you home. – Yeah, sure. | -我带你回家 -好的 |
| [12:38] | Um, Laura, right? | 你是劳拉对吧 |
| [12:39] | I’m Sylvie Brett. | 我是希尔薇·布莱特 |
| [12:42] | A blonde. | 金发美女啊 |
| [12:44] | – Come here. – I am. | -跟我来 -没错 |
| [12:50] | What the hell do you think you’re doing? | 你这是在干什么 |
| [12:52] | I’m playing chess with Diego. | 我在和迪亚戈玩象棋啊 |
| [12:53] | – He’s fine. – Yeah, well, I’m not. | -他很好啊 -是吗 我不好 |
| [12:55] | I’m not fine with some woman I don’t know | 我不放心让我不认得的女人 |
| [12:57] | driving around with my son. | 开车带着我儿子乱转 |
| [12:59] | I was just doing Antonio a favor. | 我只是帮安东尼奥一个忙 |
| [13:01] | Oh, yeah? And what else? | 是吗 还有呢 |
| [13:05] | – I’m sorry? – Diego told me that you learned chess | -你什么意思 -迪亚戈跟我说你学象棋 |
| [13:07] | so you could spend more time with him. | 是为了能更多的和在他一起玩 |
| [13:09] | How do you think that looks? | 你觉得我会怎么想 |
| [13:11] | How it–how it looks? | 怎么 怎么想 |
| [13:13] | You’ve never been married, have you? | 你没结过婚 对吧 |
| [13:17] | – No kids? – No. | -没孩子吧 -没有 |
| [13:20] | Stick to what you know. | 那你开心就好 |
| [13:25] | – Hey, hun, you ready? – Yeah. | -宝贝 你收拾好了吗 -好了 |
| [13:27] | Thank you so much for helping out. | 谢谢你的帮忙 |
| [13:40] | You guys, Mack wanted to see us run some drills, | 伙计们 麦克想看我们训练 |
| [13:42] | so we’re doing girth wraps. | 所以我们来做腹带穿戴 |
| [13:46] | You go under the arms, hooking the armpits, | 把手穿过手臂 勾住腋下 |
| [13:49] | tie it at the small of the back. | 在腰背处打结 |
| [13:51] | Wrist wrap’s faster. | 腕带的穿戴更快 |
| [13:53] | Girth wrap’s more controlled. | 腹带则更收放有度 |
| [13:57] | Who’s first? | 谁先来 |
| [14:01] | Not getting any younger. | 我是不会再年轻了 |
| [14:10] | Okay. | 好了 |
| [14:15] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
| [14:18] | Yeah, I’m fine. | 我很好 |
| [14:33] | have you heard from your brother? | 你哥哥有和你联系吗 |
| [14:34] | No, why? | 没有 怎么了 |
| [14:38] | Uh, Laura Dawson just showed up here and took Diego. | 劳拉·道森刚来了这里 把迪亚戈接走了 |
| [14:43] | You’re kidding? | 你开玩笑吧 |
| [14:44] | – She called me blonde. – Well, you are. | -她叫我金发美人 -你就是啊 |
| [14:47] | I don’t think she was being observational, she was pissed. | 她这话可不是在做描述 我觉得她生气了 |
| [14:52] | You can imagine that this is all | 你想也知道 这一切 |
| [14:55] | complicated for them. | 对他们来说很复杂 |
| [14:57] | Ugh, I’m trying. | 我也在努力理解 |
| [14:58] | The breakup was not pretty, | 他们不是和平分手 |
| [14:59] | and Laura loves playing mama bear. | 而劳拉特别护犊子 |
| [15:05] | Am I– | 我是不是 |
| [15:07] | Is it too soon? | 进展是不是太快了 |
| [15:11] | You know I don’t want to get in the middle of this? | 你知道我不想掺和你们的事对吧 |
| [15:13] | No, I know, but come on. | 我知道 但是 帮帮我嘛 |
| [15:15] | I’m flying blind here. | 我简直一头雾水 |
| [15:21] | Look… | 听着 |
| [15:22] | I have a great brother. | 我有个好哥哥 |
| [15:24] | As good as they get. | 真的非常好 |
| [15:28] | But it’s too soon. | 但进展确实太快了 |
| [15:30] | Hey, OFI is here. | 火警调查办公室来人了 |
| [15:31] | Boden says all hands on deck. | 博登要大家都过去 |
| [15:35] | Okay. | 好 |
| [15:41] | Gather around, everyone. | 大家围过来 |
| [15:44] | Following the complications that have arisen | 西帕摩尔街火灾出现了 |
| [15:46] | from the West Palmer fire, | 很多疑点 |
| [15:48] | the CFD are allowing us to go through the evidence | 消防局同意我们检查火警调查办公室 |
| [15:50] | that the OFI collected at the scene. | 从现场搜集来的证据 |
| [15:52] | The man that Casey encountered at the fire | 凯西在火场遇见的那个男人 |
| [15:55] | is a wanted criminal. Any evidence that we find | 是个通缉犯 我们找到的任何证据 |
| [15:57] | that will assist the police in locating him | 都将协助警察找到他 |
| [15:58] | will put a lot of minds at ease. | 能让很多人安心 |
| [16:00] | How bad is this guy? | 这家伙有多坏 |
| [16:03] | He tried to blow up a federal building with a fertilizer bomb. | 他试图用化肥炸弹炸毁一栋政府建筑 |
| [16:07] | Now, the OFI have given us everything we need | 火警调查办公室为我们提供了 |
| [16:10] | to properly handle evidence. | 处理证据的必需物品 |
| [16:11] | You use gloves, you put everything in bags, | 大家戴上手套 把证据装袋 |
| [16:14] | you label it with the number of the bin that you found it in, | 贴上标签 写上你找到它们的垃圾桶号码 |
| [16:16] | along with the time and your name. | 还有时间和自己的姓名 |
| [16:20] | Let’s go. | 开始吧 |
| [16:39] | That’s the second copy of “The Anarchist’s Cookbook.” | 这是《无政府主义者食谱》的第二版 |
| [16:42] | Apparently, there’s more than one edition. | 显然这还不止一版 |
| [16:43] | I’ve got, like, five leaflets | 我这有五张传单 |
| [16:45] | with “Don’t Tread on Me” as their opener. | 开头语全是”别惹到我头上” |
| [16:48] | Edward Owens. | 埃德华·欧文斯 |
| [16:52] | That’s a pretty hard-core painkiller. | 这止疼药药效很强 |
| [16:55] | And he was on it before the burns. | 起火前他正在吃 |
| [17:00] | Take a picture of it. Text it over to Halstead. | 照张药的照片 发给霍斯特德 |
| [17:13] | Carly, you okay? | 卡莉 你还好吗 |
| [17:16] | – What’s wrong? – Nothing, I– | -发生什么事了 -没什么 |
| [17:19] | Uh, you were so nice to Miranda. | 你很照顾米兰达 |
| [17:22] | – Is she okay? – She’s fine, I just, um– | -她还好吗 -她没事 我只是… |
| [17:27] | I told the cops I didn’t see Eddie. | 我告诉警察我没看到埃迪 |
| [17:28] | I don’t want anything to happen to Miranda or to me. | 我不想让米兰达和我出什么事 |
| [17:31] | That guy’s crazy. | 那家伙是个疯子 |
| [17:32] | If he thought I talked, he’d find me. | 如果他觉得我说了 他会找到我的 |
| [17:36] | Anything you tell me… | 你告诉我的任何事 |
| [17:38] | we’ll make sure you’re safe. | 我们都会确保你安全 |
| [17:41] | I saw him in the building this morning | 我今早在楼里见到他了 |
| [17:43] | before I found Mr. Denton. | 就在我找到丹顿先生之前 |
| [17:44] | He was all amped up, | 他特别亢奋 |
| [17:45] | saying how I was the chosen one, | 说什么我是被选中的人 |
| [17:48] | that you guys saved me and Miranda, | 你们救了我和米兰达 |
| [17:49] | but just left him to die. | 却留着他等死 |
| [17:51] | He said that… | 他说… |
| [17:55] | What? What’d he say, Carly? | 他说了什么 卡莉 |
| [17:59] | He said he was gonna make you guys pay for that. | 他说他会让你们付出代价的 |
| [18:03] | Truck 81, Ambulance 61, | 81号云梯车 61号救护车 |
| [18:05] | – possible toxic exposure… – Be careful. | -疑似有毒物质暴露 -当心 |
| [18:07] | – Thank you. Chief! – 431 Harrison Avenue. | -谢谢你 队长 -哈里森大道431号 |
| [18:11] | I gotta talk to you. | 我得和你谈谈 |
| [18:16] | Okay, everyone, listen up. | 大家听好了 |
| [18:19] | We just received confirmation that Eddie Owens | 我们刚收到确认消息 埃迪·欧文斯 |
| [18:21] | is targeting 51 directly. | 正在直接针对51大队 |
| [18:24] | I’m taking the house out of service. | 我要取消全队出警 |
| [18:25] | – What? – It could be a trap. | -什么 -这可能是个陷阱 |
| [18:27] | And then some other fire house responds, | 然后其他消防队出警 |
| [18:29] | and then they walk face-first into it. | 就这么直接掉进陷阱里是吗 |
| [18:36] | If you’re willing to go, then we go. | 如果你们愿意去 我们就去 |
| [18:43] | Keep your eyes peeled, and your guard up. | 大家保持警惕 注意周围 |
| [18:45] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
| [19:18] | Chief! | 队长 |
| [19:20] | Someone’s inside. | 有人在里面 |
| [19:24] | Fire Department! Anyone call 911? | 消防局 是谁报的警 |
| [19:27] | You want us to go first, Chief? | 要我们先进去吗 队长 |
| [19:28] | Nah. These chemicals are toxic, | 不 这些化学品有毒 |
| [19:29] | we don’t have time to let you do a sweep. | 没时间让你们搜查了 |
| [19:31] | – Check around back. – You got it. | -去屋后看看 -好 |
| [19:33] | Fans, front and back entrances. | 前后出口架上风扇 |
| [19:35] | – Mouch, Kidd. – Yup. | -穆奇 基德 -在 |
| [19:36] | Positive pressure at the front… | 前出口加压 |
| [19:37] | – Right. – Exhaust at the back. | -是 -后出口排气 |
| [19:38] | Herrmann, sweep the house at the front. | 赫尔曼 从前开始搜查全屋 |
| [19:40] | – Got it. – I’ll take the rear. | -是 -我从后面搜 |
| [19:46] | – Let’s go! – Right here. | -开始吧 -这里 |
| [19:53] | Fire Department! Call out! | 消防局 请呼救 |
| [20:03] | Hey, Chief, I got a tool roll missing | 队长 这里少了几件工具 |
| [20:05] | what looks like a hammer and a crowbar. | 看起来像是锤子和撬棒 |
| [20:08] | Anybody carrying one of these | 谁手上拿着这两个之一 |
| [20:09] | will be packing one hell of a wallop. | 都会把人砸得不轻 |
| [20:11] | Copy that. | 收到 |
| [20:13] | Watch each other’s backs. | 大家相互照应 |
| [20:15] | Copy. | 收到 |
| [20:26] | Got a victim! | 发现受害者 |
| [20:29] | I’ll get him, Lieutenant! | 我来吧 副队 |
| [20:36] | He’s breathing. | 还有呼吸 |
| [20:40] | All right! Victim’s out, but breathing. | 好了 受害者已昏迷 但仍有呼吸 |
| [20:42] | Teenager. | 未成年 |
| [20:46] | Go! | 走吧 |
| [20:47] | Get him out of there. | 把他带出来 |
| [20:49] | You got eyes on Casey? | 你看到凯西了吗 |
| [20:52] | Not right now. | 看不见了 |
| [20:54] | – Casey, report. – I’m good, Chief. | -凯西 汇报情况 -我很好 队长 |
| [20:57] | We heard a crash, but I haven’t found the source. | 我们听到什么东西砸下来 可我还没找到 |
| [21:05] | I can see him now! | 我能看见他了 |
| [21:07] | There’s no sign of a– | 目前没有… |
| [21:09] | Casey! Behind you! | 凯西 小心身后 |
| [21:19] | It’s a kid! | 是个孩子 |
| [21:20] | Looks like he was trying to loot the place. | 好像是想来这里抢劫 |
| [21:22] | I’m heading out. | 我马上带他出去 |
| [21:31] | You have a lung full of toxic fog. | 你的肺里全是有毒雾气 |
| [21:33] | I heard you could go in if you had goggles and a mask. | 我听人说只要有护目镜和口罩就可以进去 |
| [21:36] | You could’ve died. | 你可能会死的 |
| [21:37] | I’m just trying to get the copper. | 我只是想偷点铜 |
| [21:39] | Pipes. Wires. | 管子电线什么的 |
| [21:42] | It’s a good thing the cops were already here, then, huh? | 还好警察早就来了现场 是吧 |
| [21:44] | How many of you were there in there? | 除了你之外里面还有谁 |
| [21:45] | Just me and Mitch. | 只有我和米奇 |
| [21:47] | For old books of copper, you wanna kill yourself? | 就为了点破铜 你就想把命送进去 |
| [21:49] | Herrmann. | 赫尔曼 |
| [22:11] | I’m gonna, uh… | 我去… |
| [22:12] | go do anything. | 找点事做 |
| [22:17] | Where do I start? | 该从哪儿开始说呢 |
| [22:19] | After I’m sorry, I mean. | 除了抱歉之外 |
| [22:25] | Look, Laura coming down here was uncalled for. | 我真的没想到劳拉会来 |
| [22:27] | I should never have put you in that position. | 我不该让你陷入那种境地的 |
| [22:29] | No. No, you shouldn’t have. | 是啊 你是不该 |
| [22:31] | What you– you didn’t think to text me | 在你前妻过来 |
| [22:32] | before your ex-wife comes over here | 冲我一顿开火 |
| [22:33] | with both barrels pointed at me, | 在你儿子面前 |
| [22:35] | and–and embarrasses me in front of your son. | 在我同事面前让我难堪之前 |
| [22:37] | In front of everyone that I work with. | 你就没想过要发短信告诉我 |
| [22:38] | You knew what you were getting into, Sylvie. | 你早知道会是这样啊 希尔薇 |
| [22:40] | I told you from the very beginning. | 我从一开始就告诉过你了 |
| [22:41] | You didn’t tell me that your ex-wife | 你没告诉过我你的前妻 |
| [22:42] | was gonna take your problems out on me. | 会把你的问题怪在我身上啊 |
| [22:44] | She’s clearly not ready for any of this, | 她很明显还没有准备好面对这一切 |
| [22:46] | and neither are you. | 你也一样 |
| [22:46] | I really don’t need this right now, | 我现在真的不想和你吵 |
| [22:48] | I got enough going on with her and a new job, | 就因为她还有我的新工作我已经够烦的了 |
| [22:49] | now I gotta hear from you? | 现在连你也要冲我吼 |
| [22:55] | You know what? | 你知道吗 |
| [22:57] | It’s probably better you don’t hear it from me anymore. | 也许你再也听不到我说话会更好 |
| [23:01] | What? I– | 什么 我… |
| [23:03] | – Come on. – No, you’re not ready, Antonio. | -别这样 -不 安东尼奥 你还没有准备好 |
| [23:07] | Fine, forget it. Forget everything. | 好啊 算了吧 把一切都忘掉 |
| [23:23] | Mack? | 麦克 |
| [23:25] | Oh, hey, I’m just getting some ice for a drink. | 我就是想往饮料里面加点冰 |
| [23:37] | Thank you. I rolled my ankle a little on that drill. | 谢谢你 刚刚演习的时候我扭到了脚踝 |
| [23:40] | I guess I let my pride get the best of me. | 大概是我让骄傲冲昏了头吧 |
| [23:43] | Ah, nothing wrong with that. | 那没什么 |
| [23:45] | – Was it obvious? – No, no. | -是不是很明显 -没有 |
| [23:50] | Actually, yes. | 挺明显的 |
| [23:52] | I never was much of an actor. | 我一直不擅长演戏 |
| [23:57] | Tell me something. Kelly Severide. | 跟我说说吧 凯利·西弗莱德 |
| [24:00] | Is he a good leader? | 他是个好领导吗 |
| [24:02] | – You serious? – Absolutely. | -你认真的吗 -当然 |
| [24:04] | Behind his back, we call him FILO. | 在他背后我们都叫他FILO |
| [24:06] | First in, last out. | 第一个进 最后一个出 |
| [24:08] | Okay, so he’s tough, but, uh, can he lead? | 看来他是条汉子 可是… 他会领导吗 |
| [24:11] | Is he a cheerleader? No. | 他会给你加油鼓劲吗 不会 |
| [24:14] | Would any of us follow him anywhere? | 但我们会誓死跟从他吗 |
| [24:16] | Damn right, we would. | 当然会 |
| [24:20] | – What’s all this about, Chief? – Aw, nothing. | -你问这些做什么 队长 -没什么 |
| [24:22] | Oh, he’s just– he’s Benny’s kid, you know. | 他是本尼的儿子嘛 |
| [24:23] | I’m just curious. | 我有点好奇 |
| [24:28] | Oh, hey. I think something’s up. | 应该是有事要宣布了 |
| [24:31] | – Got a little good news. – Well, let’s hear it. | -有个好消息 -说来听听 |
| [24:34] | So the pills you found, | 你们找到的那些药片 |
| [24:35] | the prescription came from an urgent care clinic. | 处方是来自一家急救诊所 |
| [24:37] | They’ve agreed to work with our department. | 他们已经同意与我们警局合作 |
| [24:38] | How so? | 怎么回事 |
| [24:39] | They left a message on his cell saying | 他们给他留言说 |
| [24:40] | that there’s a problem with his next refill, | 他的下一次补药可能会有点问题 |
| [24:42] | he’s gotta come in and clear it up. | 让他去诊所处理一下 |
| [24:43] | So when he does, | 等他去的时候 |
| [24:44] | we got plainclothes waiting for him. | 我们有便衣等着他 |
| [24:45] | If he shows. | 如果他现身的话 |
| [24:47] | If he’s hooked on those pills, sooner or later, he’ll show. | 如果他嗑药上瘾 迟早会现身 |
| [24:51] | Great. Thanks, Jay. | 很好 谢谢 杰 |
| [24:53] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
| [24:58] | Sitting and waiting, | 坐等 |
| [24:59] | not really in a firefighter’s skill set. | 不是消防员的必备技能之一 |
| [25:01] | I work for Hank Voight, | 我在汉克·博伊特手下做事 |
| [25:02] | – so I can handle a little attitude, Chief. – Yeah. | -习惯了态度不太好 队长 -好的 |
| [25:13] | Sounds like they’re getting closer. | 听起来他们快破案了 |
| [25:15] | I keep going over that call. | 我一直在想那次出警 |
| [25:17] | If I’d just gotten him out of there, then– | 如果我把他带出来了 那… |
| [25:19] | It’s not your fault. | 这不是你的错 |
| [25:20] | I’m the one who left him there. | 是我把他丢在那里 |
| [25:21] | You did everything you could for a guy waving a gun at you. | 对一个拿枪指着你的人你已经仁至义尽了 |
| [25:24] | Let it go. | 别管了 |
| [25:29] | Where’s the ring? | 戒指呢 |
| [25:31] | Here. | 这里 |
| [25:38] | Damn, you trying to lose that thing? | 我去 你是想把它弄丢吗 |
| [25:40] | Give it to me, I’ll keep it safe. | 给我 我帮你保管 |
| [25:41] | What? Why? | 什么 为什么 |
| [25:42] | You’re in no head space to handle this. | 你现在没心思管它 |
| [25:44] | Give it here. | 给我吧 |
| [25:52] | It’s not like it’s real, anyway. | 不过这看着不像真的 |
| [25:55] | Put it– | 收进… |
| [25:58] | Kelly, Matt. | 凯利 马特 |
| [26:00] | How’s the ankle? | 脚腕还好吗 |
| [26:01] | Uh. No secrets around here, huh? | 这里还真没什么秘密啊 |
| [26:04] | Nope, not many. | 没有 没多少 |
| [26:06] | – You got a minute? – Sure. | -你有时间吗 -有 |
| [26:11] | Just wanted you to know how much I appreciate this. | 就想跟你说我真的很谢谢你 |
| [26:14] | Your father always said you were a good kid. | 你父亲一直说你是个好孩子 |
| [26:16] | He did, huh? | 他说过吗 |
| [26:18] | Who ever knows what he feels. | 谁能知道他的真正想法啊 |
| [26:20] | My old man was a fireman, too. | 我老爹也是个消防员 |
| [26:22] | Chief in Springfield, so I never really had a choice. | 斯普林菲尔德的队长 所以我根本没得选 |
| [26:25] | To tell you the truth, uh… | 实话告诉你 |
| [26:27] | I always wanted to be a baker. | 我以前一直想做糕点师 |
| [26:30] | – You’re kidding? – Hey! | -你开玩笑吧 -喂 |
| [26:32] | Who doesn’t love cake, right? | 有谁不爱蛋糕啊 |
| [26:34] | Anyway, besides you just being a good kid, | 除了你一直是个好孩子 |
| [26:36] | I can tell the respect you carry around. | 我看得出来你在这里赢得了很多尊重 |
| [26:39] | You sure as hell know how to do your job. | 你非常擅长自己的工作 |
| [26:41] | You in line for a promotion soon? | 你快升职了吗 |
| [26:43] | No clue, I just do what they say. | 不知道 我就服从安排 |
| [26:46] | Well, you deserve it. | 这是你应得的 |
| [26:48] | Anyway, again… | 还是那句话 |
| [26:51] | thanks for everything, man. | 谢谢你做的一切 老弟 |
| [26:53] | Yeah. | 客气 |
| [27:01] | Are you sure you wanna do that? | 你确定要这么走吗 |
| [27:02] | – Why? – Because, if Diego was here, | -为什么 -因为 如果迪亚戈在 |
| [27:05] | – he would save my knight– – Is Diego here? | -他就会救下我的骑士 -迪亚哥在吗 |
| [27:09] | No. I’m sorry, I– | 不在 对不起 我… |
| [27:16] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
| [27:18] | Just this stupid game. | 这东西太傻了 |
| [27:20] | It’s like Mouch said… | 就像穆奇说的… |
| [27:22] | it’s for kids. | 小孩子玩的 |
| [27:38] | Okay, everyone. | 各位 |
| [27:39] | Eddie Owens has just walked into the urgent care clinic. | 埃迪·欧文斯刚刚去了急救诊所 |
| [27:42] | – You’re kidding? – No. | -真的假的 -真的 |
| [27:44] | Cops have picked him up. | 警察抓住他了 |
| [27:45] | They’re taking him to District right now. | 他们现在带他回局里 |
| [27:47] | – Yeah! – Thank you, Chicago’s finest. | -好 -谢谢 芝加哥最佳消息 |
| [27:51] | Engine 51, Truck 81, | 51号水罐车 81号云梯 |
| [27:53] | Squad 3, Ambulance 61, | 3号抢险车 61号救护车 |
| [27:55] | – Let’s go! – structure fire… | -走吧 -建筑起火… |
| [27:56] | 257 West Houston. | 休斯顿西街257号 |
| [28:11] | There’s no fire, just smoke, Chief. | 没有明火 只有烟雾 队长 |
| [28:14] | Must be in the walls. Probably electrical. | 肯定在墙内 可能是电气火 |
| [28:17] | There’s a red X. Nobody goes inside. | 非常危险 所有人都不要进去 |
| [28:19] | I know this place. | 我知道这里 |
| [28:20] | Warehouse for a department store. | 一个百货公司的仓库 |
| [28:21] | They had two fires already, then the city shut it down. | 之前起过两次火 然后市里就把这里关掉了 |
| [28:24] | There’s somebody in there. | 里面有人 |
| [28:27] | Damn. | 该死 |
| [28:28] | Okay, truck, go in the front. | 好 云梯队 由前门进入 |
| [28:29] | – Squad, you go around back.- Yeah. | -抢险队 你们绕到后面去 -好的 |
| [28:31] | Sweep for victims and get out as soon as possible. | 尽快搜索伤员 马上出来 |
| [28:33] | Herrmann, Otis, Kidd. | 赫尔曼 奥蒂斯 基德 |
| [28:34] | – Let’s go. – Copy that. | -走吧 -收到 |
| [28:44] | No sign of the fire, Chief. Just smoke. | 没有明火迹象 队长 只有烟雾 |
| [28:47] | Got a couple of burning drums, here. | 这里有两个桶起火 |
| [28:49] | Maybe for heat? | 可能是为了取暖 |
| [28:50] | All right, let’s sweep the floor that way. | 好 从那边开始搜寻这一层 |
| [28:53] | Kidd, take the stairs toward the back. | 基德 去后面的楼梯看下 |
| [28:56] | I’m going upstairs through the front. | 我从前面到楼上 |
| [28:59] | Fire department. Call out! | 消防队 大声呼救 |
| [29:09] | Fire department. Call out! | 消防队 大声呼救 |
| [29:18] | Whoa, whoa, hey, Cruz! | 小心 克鲁兹 |
| [29:22] | Chief Boden, we have an emergency call | 博登队长 霍斯特德警探 |
| [29:24] | from a Detective Halstead. | 打来了紧急电话 |
| [29:27] | Go ahead, Halstead. | 说吧 霍斯特德 |
| [29:28] | Chief, the guy that came into the clinic, it’s not Owens. | 队长 来诊所的那个人 不是欧文斯 |
| [29:31] | I repeat, it is not Owens. | 再次强调 那人不是欧文斯 |
| [29:32] | It’s a crackhead that Owens paid off. | 而是欧文斯花钱请的瘾君子 |
| [29:34] | Owens is still out there somewhere. | 欧文斯还在外面 |
| [29:35] | 51! | 51号 |
| [29:37] | Owens is still loose. | 欧文斯还没被抓到 |
| [29:38] | This could be a trap. Everyone get out, now! | 这可能是陷阱 全员立即撤退 |
| [29:45] | Hey, Chief, we got what looks like a couple of fertilizer bombs. | 队长 我们发现了几个化肥炸弹 |
| [29:47] | North side of the building here. | 就在楼内北面 |
| [29:53] | 10-1! 10-1! | 请求警方协助 |
| [29:54] | Shots fired, unknown if anyone is hit. | 有人开火 尚未明确是否有人中枪 |
| [29:59] | Casey, report. | 凯西 收到请回答 |
| [30:07] | Eddie! | 埃迪 |
| [30:08] | – Eddie, I’m coming out! – Casey, no! | -埃迪 我要出来了 -凯西 不要 |
| [30:11] | Don’t shoot! | 别开枪 |
| [30:15] | You problem isn’t with her. | 你跟她无冤无仇 |
| [30:16] | Not one of them came back for me! | 他们谁都没回来救我 |
| [30:18] | We did come back. You were already gone. | 我们回去了 而你当时已经走了 |
| [30:36] | You son of a bitch. | 混蛋 |
| [30:38] | Those bombs are big enough to take out the neighborhood. | 这些炸弹的威力足以炸毁整个小区 |
| [30:41] | That detonator looks pressure sensitive. | 看起来是压力引爆装置 |
| [30:43] | Springfield’s the state capitol, | 斯普林菲尔德是州政府 |
| [30:44] | we train for this all the time. | 我们这方面都受过训练 |
| [30:45] | We need to disrupt that mix. | 我们需要拆除那个爆炸物 |
| [30:48] | Mouch– inch and three quarter line. | 穆奇 准备好水管 |
| [30:51] | – Go with him. – Yeah. | -跟他一起去 -好 |
| [30:54] | Casey, report. | 凯西 收到请回答 |
| [30:56] | It was me, Eddie! | 是我 埃迪 |
| [30:58] | – You want me! – You’re all just… | -你想要的人是我 -你们都是… |
| [31:00] | agents of the machine! | 政府统治下的狗腿子 |
| [31:01] | Choosing who is worthy of mercy, | 选择谁的命更值钱 |
| [31:04] | and you decided I wasn’t! | 你们觉得我的命不值钱 |
| [31:06] | Kidd, run! | 基德 快跑 |
| [31:21] | – We good? – Find out in a second. | -可以了吗 -很快就知道了 |
| [32:11] | Come on, come on. | 拜托 拜托 |
| [32:51] | That’s your shooter. | 这就是枪手了 |
| [32:58] | – I’m riding with you. – Okay. | -我一起上车 -好 |
| [33:10] | – I’ll be right back. – Yeah. | -我马上回来 -好 |
| [33:22] | And for the record… | 郑重说一句 |
| [33:24] | I still don’t like when people shoot at you. | 我还是不喜欢别人朝你开枪 |
| [33:28] | Yeah. | 知道了 |
| [33:53] | I need a change. | 我要改变一下 |
| [33:57] | Pink. | 染成粉色 |
| [33:58] | – Really? – Really. | -不是吧 -真的 |
| [34:00] | I’ve always been a blonde. Look where it’s gotten me. | 我一直是金发女 如今落得这般处境 |
| [34:03] | What do you think? | 你觉得怎么样 |
| [34:11] | Have you– | 你… |
| [34:13] | Have you talked to Antonio yet? | 你跟安东尼奥联系过了吗 |
| [34:15] | I’ve called him, like, three time, but… | 我给他打了三次电话了 但… |
| [34:19] | no answer. | 没人接 |
| [34:24] | All right. | 好吧 |
| [34:25] | Enough of the pity party, we’re going to Molly’s. | 别再自怨自艾了 我们去莫利酒吧 |
| [34:28] | – I’m in. – No way! | -我加入 -不行 |
| [34:29] | I don’t know, I’m kind of tired. | 怎么说呢 我有点累了 |
| [34:30] | Did I say anyone has a choice in the matter? | 我有问你们意见吗 |
| [34:31] | – We’re going. – I said I’m in. | -我说去就去 -我说了我加入 |
| [34:33] | – Good. – Okay, fine. | -很好 -好吧 |
| [34:35] | – Only if you come. – Then you’re coming. | -你去 我们就去 -那你必须去 |
| [34:40] | Fine, I’ll come. | 好吧 我去 |
| [34:41] | I’ll drive myself | 我自己开车去 |
| [34:42] | so I can leave when I start to cry. | 这样我想哭的时候就可以自己开回来了 |
| [34:46] | Get out! | 我们走吧 |
| [34:47] | I’ll meet you guys there. | 我们到时候见 |
| [35:02] | I’m not good at apologizing, obviously. | 显然 我不擅长道歉 |
| [35:09] | But I just want to say… | 但我想说 |
| [35:12] | I messed up. | 我搞砸了 |
| [35:14] | And then I made it– | 然后还将事情… |
| [35:15] | I made it worse. | 搞得更糟 |
| [35:17] | Antonio, I-I don’t need to– | 安东尼奥 我不需要… |
| [35:18] | Wait… Let me finish. | 先让我把话说完 |
| [35:21] | I think– | 我觉得… |
| [35:23] | I think… | 我觉得… |
| [35:25] | that you deserve better than I can give you. | 你应该得到更好的 这我给不了 |
| [35:29] | I got baggage that’s never going away. | 我的重担会一直在 |
| [35:32] | I got a job that’s never gonna be able to put you first. | 我的工作让我永远无法把你放在第一位 |
| [35:35] | And you deserve first. | 你应该是第一位的 |
| [35:56] | We were great together. | 我们在一起时很好 |
| [36:02] | We were. | 是的 |
| [36:10] | Look, um… | 听我说… |
| [36:11] | maybe… if things with your– | 或许 如果你的 |
| [36:14] | with your job settle and everything settles, | 如果你的工作等一切稳定下来 |
| [36:16] | we could– | 我们可以 |
| [36:18] | we could just check… | 我们可以看看 |
| [36:20] | and see. | 情况如何 |
| [36:24] | I’d like that. | 这样好 |
| [36:27] | Yeah, me too. | 我也这么觉得 |
| [36:57] | So weird. | 好奇怪 |
| [37:00] | Surprise! | 惊喜 |
| [37:06] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
| [37:07] | Well, it occurred to me you two have never had | 我突然想到你们婚宴 |
| [37:08] | – a wedding reception. – Oh, yeah. | -都没办过 -没错 |
| [37:10] | A situation that needed rectification. | 婚宴不办可不行 |
| [37:14] | – This was you? – With help. | -你办的吗 -大家都帮忙了 |
| [37:16] | – Uh, Mack? – Excuse me, coming through. | -麦克 -抱歉 借过 |
| [37:18] | Excuse me. | 抱歉 |
| [37:20] | Ta-da! | 来了 |
| [37:24] | Speech! | 讲话 |
| [37:27] | Speech? Uh… | 讲话 这… |
| [37:29] | All right, jeez. | 好吧 |
| [37:30] | Do I gotta do everything around here? | 什么都非得让我做吗 |
| [37:32] | All right, look, Dawson, Casey, | 好了 道森 凯西 |
| [37:35] | you two are an example | 你们两个是 |
| [37:38] | to every one of us. | 我们所有人的榜样 |
| [37:40] | You are proof that love really can conquer all. | 你们证明了爱真的能战胜一切 |
| [37:46] | I mean, maybe you’re just too stubborn to be beaten, | 可能你们太顽固了 不愿服输 |
| [37:49] | I mean, Gabby is, anyway. | 反正加比是这样 |
| [37:53] | All right, but no, when I’m thinking about | 好了 但是回想我第一次 |
| [37:55] | the first time I saw you two together– | 看到你们在一起时 |
| [37:57] | No, no, no, no, no, okay? | 不不不 |
| [37:58] | No, it was–no! | 不 那…不 |
| [37:59] | – I got this. – There was a sweetness! | -我来吧 -特别甜蜜 |
| [38:00] | – Thank you. – I remember! | -谢谢 -我还记得 |
| [38:01] | – Thank you. – Remember the– | -谢谢 -记得… |
| [38:06] | All right… | 好 |
| [38:07] | I was wondering where that damn thing was. | 我还在想那玩意儿到底去哪里了 |
| [38:09] | Yeah? Gabriela Dawson… | 是吗 加布里埃拉·道森 |
| [38:13] | I know we’ve never gotten to do this right, so… | 我知道我们一直没正式办过 所以 |
| [38:20] | I hope you will wear this ring always | 希望你一直戴着这枚戒指 |
| [38:23] | to remind us both that | 让它提醒我们两个人 |
| [38:25] | whatever we’ve been through… | 不管我们经历过什么 |
| [38:27] | whatever we go through… | 不管我们要经历什么 |
| [38:30] | as long as we do it together, | 只要我们一起去面对 |
| [38:33] | we’re the luckiest souls around. | 我们就是最幸运的两个人 |
| [38:38] | Matt Casey… | 马特·凯西 |
| [38:40] | I would be honored. | 这是我的荣幸 |
| [38:54] | To Casey and Dawson! | 敬凯西和道森 |
| [38:55] | To Casey and Dawson! | 敬凯西和道森 |
| [38:58] | All right! | 干杯 |
| [39:04] | Mmm. Oh, my God! | 天啊 |
| [39:06] | This is amazing. | 太好吃了 |
| [39:08] | Aren’t I supposed to smash it in your face or something? | 我不是该把蛋糕砸你一脸还是什么吗 |
| [39:11] | – Don’t you dare. – No… | -别闹 -不 |
| [39:13] | – Don’t. – I wouldn’t do that. | -不要 -我不会那样的 |
| [39:14] | Don’t! | 不要 |
| [39:17] | No-o! Don’t! | 不 不要 |
| [39:18] | What? I’m not doing anything. | 怎么了 我什么都没做 |
| [39:19] | I’m just eating my cake. | 我只是在吃蛋糕而已 |
| [39:24] | Kelly, I have to admit, | 凯利 我得承认 |
| [39:25] | I haven’t exactly been honest… | 我并没有说实话 |
| [39:28] | – in my reasons for being here. – Yeah? | -我来这里的理由 -什么 |
| [39:30] | Yeah, there’s a-Battalion Chief position | 斯普林菲尔德有个 |
| [39:33] | open in Springfield… | 总队长职务空缺 |
| [39:35] | which is yours. If you want it. | 如果你想要 就是你的了 |
| [39:39] | You’d be in charge of five houses. | 你会管理五支消防队 |
| [39:42] | Truth is… | 说实话 |
| [39:45] | I’m the Fire Commissioner there, | 我是那里的消防局局长 |
| [39:49] | and I would like to groom you | 我想培养你 |
| [39:50] | to be my replacement someday soon. | 在不久的将来接替我 |
| [39:53] | You deserve it, Kelly. | 这是你应得的 凯利 |
| [39:58] | And from what I hear, | 而且据我所知 |
| [40:00] | there might be a girl at Springfield Med… | 斯普林菲尔德医院可能有个女孩… |
| [40:03] | that you have something with? | 跟你有关系 |
| [40:08] | Well, we’d love to have you. | 我们很想让你过去 |
| [40:11] | I’m guessing she would, too. | 她肯定也想 |