| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:01] | Gonna be ready to jump back into service | 等我一出院 | 
| [00:03] | as soon as I get the sign-off. | 我可以随时准备回去 | 
| [00:04] | The bullpen’s understaffed. It would be really good | 办公区人手不够 真心希望 | 
| [00:06] | to have you around the firehouse. | 你能回到消防队里来 | 
| [00:08] | Jake Cordova. | 杰克·科尔多瓦 | 
| [00:09] | I thought you didn’t come to Molly’s | 你不是说你不来这里 | 
| [00:11] | ’cause you used to bang one of the owners. | 是因为你跟店主之一睡过 | 
| [00:15] | I just don’t understand why you didn’t tell me. | 我就是不明白你为什么不告诉我 | 
| [00:17] | Matt… | 马特 | 
| [00:19] | Mom? What are you doing in Chicago? | 妈 你怎么来芝加哥了 | 
| [00:21] | I’m going to have coffee with your father. | 我要去跟你父亲一起喝咖啡 | 
| [00:23] | I need him to know he didn’t break me. | 我想让他知道他没有打垮我 | 
| [00:25] | – Hey, Mom! – Oh, hey, champ. | -妈 -帅哥 | 
| [00:27] | Guess what? | 你猜怎么着 | 
| [00:28] | We’re getting back together. | 我们打算复合了 | 
| [00:34] | Why didn’t you two just tell me | 你们为什么不一开始就告诉我 | 
| [00:35] | you were seeing each other from the start? | 你们开始约会了 | 
| [00:39] | Ah…that’s a… | 你这个… | 
| [00:41] | That’s a good question. | 是个好问题 | 
| [00:43] | Well, I think it’s wonderful. | 我觉得挺好的 | 
| [00:45] | Chicago’s such a romantic city. | 芝加哥真是个浪漫的城市 | 
| [00:48] | Went to Smyth’s for dinner on Tuesday, | 我们周二去史密斯餐厅吃了晚餐 | 
| [00:49] | and then the symphony last night. | 昨晚去听了交响乐 | 
| [00:51] | He dozed off in the second half. | 他听到后半段就睡着了 | 
| [00:52] | Hey, I closed my eyes | 我不过是闭上眼 | 
| [00:53] | so I could enjoy the music. | 用心享受音乐 | 
| [00:55] | This woman elbowed me so hard, | 有个女人用手肘撞我 | 
| [00:56] | I almost fell off my chair. | 差点让我从椅子上掉出去 | 
| [01:01] | Well, it sounds like a whirlwind week. | 看来你们这周过得挺充实的 | 
| [01:04] | It really has been. | 说得没错 | 
| [01:05] | Hey, what are you guys doing tomorrow? | 你们明天有什么计划 | 
| [01:06] | Maybe we could all have dinner together. | 不如我们一起吃晚餐吧 | 
| [01:08] | That…sounds– | 听起来… | 
| [01:09] | No, there’s a thing at Molly’s. | 不行 莫利酒吧有活动 | 
| [01:10] | You’re always at Molly’s. You can’t miss one night? | 你总去莫利酒吧 一天不去都不行吗 | 
| [01:13] | It’s a fundraiser thing. | 是慈善募捐活动 | 
| [01:18] | We got to get to shift. | 我们得去上班了 | 
| [01:21] | Okay. | 好 | 
| [01:23] | Yeah, yeah. We gotta get in early. | 对 我们得早点到 | 
| [01:26] | – Yeah–no, we got it. – I got it. | -我们来付吧 -我来吧 | 
| [01:27] | I got it. | 我来 | 
| [01:32] | Maybe you can change his mind about tomorrow. | 也许你可以劝劝他明天的事 | 
| [01:34] | Yeah. | 好 | 
| [01:45] | So fundraiser at Molly’s, huh? | 莫利酒吧的募捐活动吗 | 
| [01:51] | Are you mad at me for some reason? | 你是不是生我气了 | 
| [01:54] | Not mad at you. | 不是生你气 | 
| [01:56] | I’m a little mad, | 我是有点生气 | 
| [01:58] | but not at you. | 但不是因为你 | 
| [02:12] | – You play hockey? – Oh, no, no. | -你玩冰球吗 -不是的 | 
| [02:14] | This is a new stick for Matt as a surprise. | 这是我给马特准备的惊喜新球棒 | 
| [02:16] | He joined a weekly game at Johnny’s Icehouse. | 他参加了约翰尼冰屋的周赛 | 
| [02:18] | That’s sweet of you. | 你真贴心 | 
| [02:19] | Well, he never buys anything for himself, so… | 毕竟他从来不给自己买东西 | 
| [02:23] | Ever since this Cordova mishap, | 出了科尔多瓦这件事之后 | 
| [02:25] | I’ve been trying to… step up my game. | 我一直想 努力做到更好 | 
| [02:30] | Morning. | 早上好 | 
| [02:32] | Morning. | 早 | 
| [02:40] | There any details about him | 关于他的细节 | 
| [02:42] | you’d like to share with me, or… | 你有什么想跟我分享的吗… | 
| [02:43] | You know I’m not a kiss-and-tell kind of girl. | 我可不是那种轻易就开口的女人 | 
| [02:47] | Is he a good guy? ‘Cause I’m always | 他是好人吗 因为我可是一直 | 
| [02:48] | in the market for one of those. | 都在寻找这样的人 | 
| [02:49] | Then go shop. | 那就试试看 | 
| [02:50] | See what you think. | 看看感觉如何 | 
| [02:58] | Hey, Connie does not like to have her desk cluttered when she gets in! | 康妮肯定不喜欢你弄乱她的桌子 | 
| [03:03] | These guys. | 这些人 | 
| [03:05] | It’s unbelievable. | 真是够了 | 
| [03:10] | What? | 怎么了 | 
| [03:12] | How is physical therapy going? | 理疗做得顺利吗 | 
| [03:15] | Pretty well. | 挺好的 | 
| [03:20] | Can’t be easy. | 肯定不容易 | 
| [03:21] | I am at that rehab facility every morning at sunrise, | 天一亮我就去复建中心 | 
| [03:24] | and every night, I am doing the exercises | 每天晚上 又要做那些 | 
| [03:26] | they gave me to work on at home, | 他们吩咐我回家做的运动 | 
| [03:27] | sometimes three times, | 有时候要做三次 | 
| [03:29] | even when it hurts like hell. | 哪怕做的时候疼得要死 | 
| [03:31] | That’s great. Guess I didn’t think it would go so slow. | 挺好的 我没想到会这么慢 | 
| [03:35] | Otis, | 奥蒂斯 | 
| [03:36] | you got shot in the neck. | 你可是脖子中了枪 | 
| [03:38] | A lot of people wouldn’t be walking after that. | 很多人可能都没办法走路了 | 
| [03:42] | Try not to put a clock on all this. | 你别逼自己太紧 | 
| [03:45] | The important thing is you’ll get there. | 重要的是你一定会康复 | 
| [03:49] | I hope so. | 但愿如此 | 
| [03:52] | Thanks, Captain. | 谢谢队长 | 
| [03:58] | I scored, like, 18 points last game. | 我上场比赛得了18分 | 
| [04:00] | – No way! – For real. | -不可能 -真的 | 
| [04:01] | Come to the park with me. I’ll show you. | 你跟我一起去公园 我做给你看 | 
| [04:02] | You know, I don’t know, man. | 算了 我说不好 | 
| [04:03] | It, uh–I do average about 92 points a game, | 我平均每场都能拿92分 | 
| [04:06] | so it might get kind of embarrassing for you. | 我怕到时候你挺尴尬的 | 
| [04:11] | Hey, why are you not at school right now? | 你为什么现在没去上学 | 
| [04:12] | Is it some kind of holiday? | 是放假了吗 | 
| [04:14] | I failed another math test. | 我数学又没考过 | 
| [04:16] | Teacher’s just gonna be yelling at me, | 老师肯定又会冲我吼 | 
| [04:17] | so what’s the point? | 我就懒得去了 | 
| [04:18] | You know, uh, math was my best subject in school. | 其实我上学时最擅长数学了 | 
| [04:21] | Good for you. | 那挺好的 | 
| [04:22] | Hey, look, how about I make you a deal? | 不如我跟你做个交易吧 | 
| [04:23] | How about you go to school today | 你今天去上学 | 
| [04:25] | and we’ll work on your math work after? | 然后我们一起帮你提高数学 | 
| [04:27] | I bet we can get those grades up. | 你的数学成绩肯定能上来 | 
| [04:29] | – You serious? – Hell yeah. | -说真的吗 -必须的 | 
| [04:32] | But… | 但是 | 
| [04:33] | you gotta get to school. | 你得去上学 | 
| [04:40] | All right, yeah. | 好吧 | 
| [04:47] | He’s having a tough time. | 他过得不太顺利 | 
| [04:51] | Single mom, working a couple of jobs. | 单身妈妈 做好几份工作 | 
| [04:54] | I failed math, too. | 我以前数学也总挂 | 
| [04:58] | Truck 81, squad three, | 81号云梯车 三号抢险车 | 
| [05:00] | ambulance 61, battalion 25, | 61号救护车 25号队长车 | 
| [05:02] | multi-vehicle accident, Adams and Racine. | 连环车祸 亚当斯街和雷辛街口 | 
| [05:10] | Truck 81, squad three, | 81号云梯车 三号抢险车 | 
| [05:12] | ambulance 61, battalion 25, | 61号救护车 25号队长车 | 
| [05:14] | stand down. We are rerouting that alarm. | 原地待命 刚才的险情要重新分配 | 
| [05:16] | This is squad three to main. We’re already on the move. | 三号抢险车呼叫总指挥台 我们已经出发了 | 
| [05:19] | Negative, squad three. | 不行 三号抢险车 | 
| [05:20] | We’re dispatching other companies. | 我们派了其他人过去 | 
| [05:22] | Stand down. | 原地待命 | 
| [05:54] | What the hell is this? | 这什么情况 | 
| [05:55] | – You in charge here? – Yes, I am. | -这里归你管吗 -是的 | 
| [05:56] | You want to tell me what’s going on? | 能不能告诉我一下什么情况 | 
| [05:58] | Scoville, get these doors closed. | 斯科维尔 把门都关上 | 
| [06:02] | I need answers. | 我需要答案 | 
| [06:13] | FBI. | 联调局 | 
| [06:14] | Special Agent Nick Riordan. | 我是特工尼克·里奥丹 | 
| [06:16] | I need to borrow your firehouse. | 我需要借用你们的消防队 | 
| [06:33] | Okay, listen up. | 听我说 | 
| [06:36] | Special Agent Riordan and his team | 里奥丹特工和他的团队 | 
| [06:39] | are commandeering Firehouse 51. | 要征用51消防局 | 
| [06:42] | – “Commandeering”? – Quiet, Herrmann. | -征用 -安静 赫尔曼 | 
| [06:44] | I’ll let Agent Riordan explain. | 具体情况里奥丹特工来解释 | 
| [06:46] | Morning, folks. | 大家早上好 | 
| [06:48] | Sorry for the short notice, | 抱歉如此临时地通知 | 
| [06:49] | but your firehouse is uniquely situated | 但你们的消防局对我们的任务 | 
| [06:51] | for our purposes. | 非常重要 | 
| [06:52] | Three days ago, a violent fugitive named Martin Becerra | 三天前 一名叫作马丁·贝塞拉的暴力逃犯 | 
| [06:55] | murdered a federal agent in St. Louis. | 在圣路易杀死了一名探员 | 
| [06:57] | We believe Becerra is headed to Chicago | 我们认为贝塞拉会来芝加哥 | 
| [06:59] | to seek help from his brother, who lives across the street. | 找他哥帮忙 他哥就住在街对面 | 
| [07:01] | So we’re parking it right here at 51 | 所以我们会把车停在这里 | 
| [07:03] | until Becerra shows up. | 等贝塞拉出现 | 
| [07:04] | Yeah, well, good luck staying out of sight. | 那祝你们能顺利掩藏身份 | 
| [07:06] | Our doors are always open to the neighborhood. | 我们的门永远是大开着的 | 
| [07:08] | I understand that, | 我明白 | 
| [07:09] | but we’ll need to limit activity at the firehouse. | 但我们需要尽量减少消防队的活动 | 
| [07:12] | Alarms, trucks coming and going, | 警报 抢险车车来来去去 | 
| [07:13] | anything that would draw attention. | 免得引人注目 | 
| [07:15] | How soon do you expect this guy? | 这人大概多久会出现 | 
| [07:16] | It’s hard to say. We tracked his cell phone | 很难说 我们今天早上发现 | 
| [07:18] | to Decatur earlier this morning, | 他的手机信号到了迪凯特 | 
| [07:19] | but he turned the phone off, so | 但他关机了 所以 | 
| [07:21] | at this point, all we can do is wait. | 事到如今 只能等了 | 
| [07:23] | What you need to worry about is sitting tight | 你们需要做的就是乖乖等着 | 
| [07:26] | and staying out of our way. | 别给我们添乱 | 
| [07:29] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 | 
| [07:31] | The CFD have agreed to cooperate with the FBI on this one, | 芝加哥警署已经同意与联调局合作 | 
| [07:35] | so it’s out of our hands. | 所以我们无能为力 | 
| [07:36] | In any case, the best way | 对我们来说 | 
| [07:37] | to serve the neighborhood right now | 现在为人民服务的最好方式 | 
| [07:39] | is to support Agent Riordan and his team | 就是帮助里奥丹特工和他的团队 | 
| [07:41] | in the capture of a violent criminal. | 逮捕这名穷凶极恶的罪犯 | 
| [07:44] | So let’s do that. | 请全力配合 | 
| [07:45] | – Whatever you say, chief. – Copy that, chief. | -一切听你的 队长 -收到 队长 | 
| [07:47] | Thank you, chief. | 谢谢 队长 | 
| [08:02] | Sorry, fellas. We’re gonna need this table. | 抱歉 我们需要用这张桌子 | 
| [08:08] | All yours. | 请便 | 
| [08:10] | In fact, we’re gonna use this as our staging area, | 其实 我们打算把这里作为集结待命区 | 
| [08:12] | so if you could just move all of this gear out of the way, | 所以需要把这些工具都挪开 | 
| [08:15] | that’d be great. | 麻烦了 | 
| [08:17] | Thanks. | 谢谢 | 
| [08:25] | I don’t like these feds everywhere. | 到处都是联调局的人 真不爽 | 
| [08:27] | Makes it harder to corner you in the turnout room. | 都没办法在装备室围堵你了 | 
| [08:29] | Well, don’t give up on that mission. | 别放弃这个任务 | 
| [08:31] | Never. | 绝对不会 | 
| [08:36] | Your mom left me a message | 你妈给我留了言 | 
| [08:38] | about dinner tomorrow night. | 说明天晚餐的事 | 
| [08:39] | You sure you don’t want to go? | 你确定你不想去吗 | 
| [08:41] | Not a chance. | 绝对不去 | 
| [08:42] | Seriously, that situation, those two… | 说真的 那种情况下 那两个人… | 
| [08:45] | Disaster. | 简直是灾难 | 
| [08:46] | How can you be so sure? | 你怎么能确定呢 | 
| [08:48] | I mean, they seem genuinely happy. | 他们看起来还挺幸福的 | 
| [08:50] | I lived through it once already. | 我已经经历过一次了 | 
| [08:52] | Trust me, it’s not fun. | 相信我 绝对不好玩 | 
| [08:54] | Maybe they’re older and wiser now, | 也许他们现在更成熟睿智了 | 
| [08:56] | and you even said yourself | 你自己也说了 | 
| [08:57] | that Jennifer has come a long way. | 珍妮弗为此付出了很多 | 
| [08:59] | This could be good for her. | 也许这对她来说是好事 | 
| [09:01] | You want to go with them, be my guest. | 你要是想跟他们去 那请自便 | 
| [09:04] | You look important. | 你看起来蛮重要的 | 
| [09:07] | I just mean, you’re an officer. | 我的意思是 你是个领导 | 
| [09:10] | Lieutenant Severide. | 我是西弗莱德副队 | 
| [09:11] | Agent Cortes. Julia. | 我是科特斯特工 茱莉亚 | 
| [09:13] | Cortes, nice to meet you. | 科特斯 幸会 | 
| [09:14] | My boss wants to see you. | 我老大想见你 | 
| [09:15] | He’s set up in your chief’s office. | 他在你队长的办公室等你 | 
| [09:17] | Sorry. | 抱歉 | 
| [09:21] | Important person stuff. | 领导有要务 | 
| [09:24] | I just never heard of anything like this. | 我没听说过这种事 | 
| [09:27] | “Reduced duty”? | “不出任务” | 
| [09:28] | Seems extreme. | 感觉没必要 | 
| [09:29] | Yeah, it really does. | 是啊 真的 | 
| [09:31] | We can easily be going out on runs | 我们完全可以出去救火 | 
| [09:32] | while they sit here, | 而他们等在这里 | 
| [09:33] | staring at an apartment building. | 盯着那栋公寓楼 | 
| [09:35] | So true. | 没毛病 | 
| [09:37] | Wish there was something else I could do about it. | 真希望我能怎么解决一下这个问题 | 
| [09:39] | I do too. | 我也是 | 
| [09:45] | – What’s going on? – What? | -什么情况 -什么 | 
| [09:47] | The, uh, thoughtful gifts, | 你送我贴心礼物 | 
| [09:48] | the constant un-Gabby-like agreement. | 还一直同意我说的话 完全不像你 | 
| [09:51] | Is it really that unusual | 我同意你所说的话 | 
| [09:52] | that I’m agreeing with everything you say? | 就这么不可思议吗 | 
| [09:55] | Look, I just want to make sure that you know | 我只是希望你能知道 | 
| [09:58] | that… | 我… | 
| [10:01] | I love you. | 很爱你 | 
| [10:05] | Yeah, I know. | 我知道 | 
| [10:08] | No need to change personalities on me. | 你不必为了我改变你的性格 | 
| [10:11] | You said you didn’t want any space between us. See? | 你说你不希望我们之间有空隙 你看 | 
| [10:14] | No space. | 没有空隙 | 
| [10:19] | Sorry to interrupt. | 抱歉打扰 | 
| [10:21] | Captain, the chief wants to see you in his office. | 队长 大队长叫你去一下他办公室 | 
| [10:23] | He’s got some feds in there. | 里面有联调局的人在 | 
| [10:25] | Thanks. | 谢谢 | 
| [10:32] | Maybe we’re going back into service. | 也许我们要重新开张了 | 
| [10:35] | Keep me posted. | 有消息告诉我 | 
| [10:42] | Casey, come on in. | 凯西 请进 | 
| [10:43] | This is Captain Matt Casey. | 这是马特·凯西队长 | 
| [10:44] | He’s my second in command. | 他是我的副手 | 
| [10:45] | Thanks for letting us use your house, captain. | 谢谢你把消防队给我们借用 队长 | 
| [10:47] | I know it’s an intrusion. | 我知道这给你们添麻烦了 | 
| [10:49] | Glad to help any way we can. | 我们很乐意帮忙 | 
| [10:51] | This is Martin Becerra’s brother, | 这是马丁·贝塞拉的哥哥 | 
| [10:52] | Maurice, 33 years old. | 莫里斯 33岁 | 
| [10:54] | Ever seen him around the neighborhood? | 你在这附近见过他吗 | 
| [10:56] | No. | 没有 | 
| [11:00] | No, he doesn’t look familiar. | 不 没见过 | 
| [11:01] | He lives in apartment 1F, | 他住在1F室 | 
| [11:03] | but we need to confirm he’s there now, | 但我们得确定他现在正在那 | 
| [11:04] | and not already with Becerra. | 而不是已经和贝塞拉在一起了 | 
| [11:06] | We’re gonna need to do a little recon. | 我们得去侦查一下 | 
| [11:08] | What does that entail? | 具体怎么做 | 
| [11:10] | I send a couple of my guys into the building, | 我派几个手下人进入大楼 | 
| [11:12] | posing as gas company employees. | 乔装成燃气公司员工 | 
| [11:13] | They nose around, see what they can see. | 他们四处转转 看能发现点什么 | 
| [11:16] | Any risk to the residents? | 这对住户有危险吗 | 
| [11:17] | There’s a lot of families in there, a lot of kids. | 那里面住了很多家庭 有很多小孩子 | 
| [11:19] | I wouldn’t worry about that. | 我不会担心那个的 | 
| [11:20] | We know what we’re doing. | 我们有数 | 
| [11:23] | Remember that guy who ran his little girl over here | 还记得那个把吃热狗噎住的女儿 | 
| [11:25] | when she was choking on a hot dog? | 送来这里求救的父亲吗 | 
| [11:27] | Yeah, Hector. | 记得 赫克托 | 
| [11:27] | Yeah, they live there, | 对 他们就住在那 | 
| [11:29] | also on the first floor. | 也是一楼 | 
| [11:30] | Why don’t we go over there to see how Isabella’s doing, | 不如让我们过去看看伊莎贝拉怎么样 | 
| [11:32] | take a look around? | 顺便打探一下 | 
| [11:33] | I’m good with that, as long as you keep a low profile, | 我没意见 只要你们低调行事 | 
| [11:36] | and just you, not your whole company. | 而且就你一个去 不要别人 | 
| [11:38] | My firefighters don’t freelance. | 我的消防员可不单独行动 | 
| [11:40] | You’re gonna need backup. | 你会需要支援的 | 
| [11:42] | I could go. We both know the family. | 我可以去 我们俩都认识那家人 | 
| [11:47] | – Okay. – Good. | -可以 -很好 | 
| [11:54] | Connie. | 康妮 | 
| [11:57] | Mind if I borrow this? | 介意我拿走这个吗 | 
| [11:59] | Okay… | 好吧 | 
| [12:01] | Thanks. | 谢了 | 
| [12:10] | Apartment 1C. | 1C室 | 
| [12:12] | It’s just a few doors down from Maurice. | 离莫里斯的房子就隔几户 | 
| [12:16] | – Hello? – Hector. | -你好 -赫克托 | 
| [12:17] | It’s Captain Casey and Lieutenant Severide from the firehouse. | 我们是消防队的凯西队长和西弗莱德副队 | 
| [12:20] | We just stopped by to say hello. | 想来跟你打个招呼 | 
| [12:22] | Hey! Let me buzz you in. | 你们好 等我来开门 | 
| [12:36] | Captain! Lieutenant! | 队长 副队 | 
| [12:37] | Good to see you guys. | 真高兴见到你们 | 
| [12:39] | – Hector. – What brings you by? | -赫克托 -你们怎么来了 | 
| [12:41] | It’s been a while since we last saw Isabella. | 我们有挺久没见伊莎贝拉了 | 
| [12:43] | We brought her something. | 给她带了个礼物 | 
| [12:44] | That’s so sweet of you, but she’s in school right now. | 你们真贴心 但她现在在学校呢 | 
| [12:47] | Of course. | 当然了 | 
| [12:48] | But I’ll–I’ll make sure to give this to her. | 不过我一定会转交给她的 | 
| [12:50] | She’ll be thrilled, and sad she missed you. | 她肯定又高兴又伤心 她很想你们 | 
| [12:52] | So she’s okay, then? | 她还好吗 | 
| [12:54] | No long-term effects? | 没什么后遗症吧 | 
| [12:55] | Oh, no, not at all. | 没 完全没有 | 
| [12:56] | I mean, a sore throat, but that went away, | 就是嗓子疼了几天 然后就好了 | 
| [12:58] | and the broken blood vessels healed up, so… | 破裂的血管也愈合了 所以… | 
| [13:02] | Oh, good, that’s, uh– that’s good to hear. | 好 那真是好消息 | 
| [13:04] | But I can’t tell you how grateful we are | 我们真的很感激 | 
| [13:06] | that you were there to help that day. | 你们那天能出手相助 | 
| [13:07] | Get the–get the babies. Put ’em in the crib! | 把孩子们抱进摇篮里去 | 
| [13:09] | Just wish there was some way I could repay you. | 真希望我能有办法回报你们 | 
| [13:12] | Well, I–I take cash or credit. | 现金刷卡我都接受的 | 
| [13:15] | – I’m kidding, Hector. – I don’t hear anything. | -玩笑罢了 赫克托 -我没听见有什么声音 | 
| [13:28] | Help you? | 有事吗 | 
| [13:31] | I’m with the fire department. | 我是消防队的 | 
| [13:32] | – Yeah, and? – Just doing a routine check | -然后呢 -我们来做例行检查 | 
| [13:34] | of all the fire extinguishers in the building. | 看看公寓楼里灭火器的存放状况 | 
| [13:36] | We do it once every six months or so. | 差不多每半年会做一次 | 
| [13:39] | Ain’t no fire extinguishers in here. | 这里面可没有灭火器 | 
| [13:42] | All right. | 好吧 | 
| [13:44] | You should get one. | 你们该备一个的 | 
| [13:46] | Just keep it under your sink. | 存放在水槽底下 | 
| [13:53] | Have a good day. | 祝你愉快 | 
| [13:56] | What’s going on, captain? | 怎么了 队长 | 
| [13:59] | Nothing. Just, uh, | 没什么 就是… | 
| [14:01] | we’ll stop by again after school. | 等她放学我们会再过来的 | 
| [14:10] | Let’s get the hell out of here. | 我们快走 | 
| [14:21] | You shouldn’t have made contact. | 你不该与他接触的 | 
| [14:23] | It’s not like I knocked on the door. | 我又不是动手敲了门 | 
| [14:24] | He just opened it. | 是他自己开的 | 
| [14:25] | Can you describe the guns? | 你能描述一下枪的样子吗 | 
| [14:26] | Handguns. Automatic. | 是自动手枪 | 
| [14:28] | At least two on the table. | 桌子上至少有两把 | 
| [14:29] | Probably another one behind his back. | 可能他身后还别着一把 | 
| [14:30] | Why did he come out? Did he hear you? | 他为什么出来 他听到你了吗 | 
| [14:31] | How would I know? He was nervous. | 我怎么知道 他表情很紧张 | 
| [14:34] | And now his radar is up. | 现在他警觉起来了 | 
| [14:35] | His radar was already up. | 他早就警觉了 | 
| [14:37] | All he saw was firefighters talking to residents of the building. | 他看到的只是消防员在和公寓住户谈话 | 
| [14:40] | No big deal. We didn’t blow our cover. | 这没什么 我们没暴露伪装 | 
| [14:42] | Is that your professional opinion? | 那是你的专业看法吗 | 
| [14:43] | Agent Riordan, my men tell you something, | 里奥丹探员 我手下人说的话 | 
| [14:45] | you can take that to the bank. | 你可以放心相信 | 
| [14:51] | Paramedic. | 急救员 | 
| [14:53] | My name’s Dawson. | 我叫道森 | 
| [14:54] | I just got word there’s a female civilian | 我刚收到报告说有一个女性平民 | 
| [14:56] | coming up the front entrance. | 正在从消防队前门进来 | 
| [14:57] | We need her gone. | 她得离开 | 
| [14:59] | She’s probably here for the infant CPR class. | 她可能是来上婴儿心肺复苏课的 | 
| [15:01] | Get rid of her. | 让她走 | 
| [15:04] | Hi. Uh, are you here for the class? | 你好 你是来上课的吗 | 
| [15:05] | – Am I late? – I’m so sorry. We had to reschedule. | -我迟到了吗 -真对不起 课程改期了 | 
| [15:08] | we left a message for everyone. | 我们给每个人都留了语音通知 | 
| [15:10] | It’s gonna be next week. Same time. | 会改到下周同一时间 | 
| [15:13] | Hope she doesn’t come early. | 那希望她不会提前出来吧 | 
| [15:14] | Well, I’m sure you’ll be fine, even if she does. | 我相信就算提前 你们也会没事的 | 
| [15:16] | You can bring her with you. | 你到时候可以带她一起来 | 
| [15:17] | Maybe I’ll check the local hospitals, | 或许我还是去本地医院问问吧 | 
| [15:19] | see if they have any classes this week. | 看他们这周有没有课程 | 
| [15:20] | Sure, yeah, and Red Cross, too. | 好的 还有红十字会也行 | 
| [15:21] | I’m… | 我… | 
| [15:22] | I’m really sorry about this. | 我真的很抱歉 | 
| [15:34] | Another civilian entering the premises. | 又有一位平民进入消防队 | 
| [15:35] | Said he’s a firefighter. | 他说自己是消防员 | 
| [15:36] | It’s nonstop in this place. | 这地方真是没完了 | 
| [15:39] | – Benny. – Hey, Dawson. | -本尼 -你好 道森 | 
| [15:40] | – Hi? – He a firefighter? | -你好 -他是消防员吗 | 
| [15:42] | CFD battalion chief, retired. | 芝加哥消防局退休消防队长 | 
| [15:44] | Retired. He needs to go. | 退休了 他得离开这里 | 
| [15:48] | Oh, hell, you’re a fed. | 你是联调局的 | 
| [15:50] | These guys are feds, aren’t they? | 这些家伙是联调局的 是吗 | 
| [15:51] | He’s family. We can vouch for him. | 他是家人 我们可以保证 | 
| [15:56] | Scoville, we got news. | 斯科维尔 有消息了 | 
| [16:02] | What’s 51 gotten into now? | 51消防队卷进什么事了 | 
| [16:07] | What’s happening? | 怎么了 | 
| [16:08] | He activated his cell phone again. | 他又开机了 | 
| [16:10] | Where? How long ago? | 在哪 多久之前 | 
| [16:11] | A couple of minutes, in Bolingbrook. | 几分钟前 在波林布鲁克 | 
| [16:15] | That’s less than an hour away. | 不到一个小时的车程 | 
| [16:17] | Let’s armor up and triple-check our weapons. | 武装起来 再三检查武器 | 
| [16:20] | We got the jump on this son of a bitch. | 打这王八蛋个措手不及 | 
| [16:21] | Let’s roll. | 行动 | 
| [16:32] | I didn’t think they were letting anyone | 我以为他们不让任何人 | 
| [16:33] | in the firehouse. | 进入消防局 | 
| [16:35] | You think your old man’s gonna be intimidated | 你觉得你爸能让 | 
| [16:36] | by a couple of feds? | 几个联调局的吓住 | 
| [16:39] | Where’s Mom? | 我妈呢 | 
| [16:40] | At the church, with her ladies. | 在教堂 和她的闺蜜们一起 | 
| [16:42] | Meanwhile, I thought I’d get tickets | 与此同时 我以为我能买到 | 
| [16:43] | to that “Phantom of the Opera” sequel, but it turns out | “歌剧魅影”续集的票 | 
| [16:45] | it’s already gone. | 但已经卖完了 | 
| [16:47] | I better come up with a replacement, quick, | 我最好很快想出一个替代品 | 
| [16:49] | or I’m gonna be facing a firing squad. | 否则我就得被行刑了 | 
| [16:50] | You know how that woman gets. | 你了解你妈的 | 
| [16:53] | I’m sure she’ll be fine either way. | 我相信不管怎样她都没事的 | 
| [16:57] | What’s going on with you, Kelly? | 你怎么了 凯利 | 
| [16:59] | Lighten up, will you? | 放轻松 好吗 | 
| [17:01] | Got a lot of paperwork. | 有很多文书工作 | 
| [17:03] | Look, I know you’re not happy | 我知道我和你妈复合 | 
| [17:04] | about your mom and I getting back together, | 你不开心 | 
| [17:06] | but it’s happening, | 但事实就是这样 | 
| [17:08] | and you’re a grown man, so you’re gonna | 你是个成年人了 所以你得 | 
| [17:09] | have to figure out a way to deal with it. | 想办法接受 | 
| [17:10] | I can deal with it. I-I’m fine. | 我能接受 我没事的 | 
| [17:12] | It’s Mom that I’m worried about. | 我担心的是妈 | 
| [17:14] | What’s that supposed to mean? She’s happy. | 那是什么意思 她很开心 | 
| [17:16] | For now. How long do you think | 目前是这样 你觉得 | 
| [17:17] | you can keep up the caring husband act, huh? | 体贴的丈夫这个角色你能演多久 | 
| [17:19] | A week? A month? | 一个星期 一个月 | 
| [17:21] | And then what? | 之后呢 | 
| [17:22] | At some point, Benny’s gonna come back, | 在某个时刻 本尼回来了 | 
| [17:24] | and… we all know how that turns out. | 我们都知道结果是什么 | 
| [17:26] | You don’t know half as much as you think you do. | 你所知道的连一半都没有 | 
| [17:28] | You think I’m wrong? | 你觉得我错了 | 
| [17:29] | You think you’re so damned smart. | 你觉得你那么聪明 | 
| [17:31] | Smarter than everybody else. | 比别人都聪明 | 
| [17:32] | Me, your mom, Carl Grissom, | 我 你妈 卡尔·格里索姆 | 
| [17:34] | who, by the way, did nothing but try to help you. | 这个一直努力帮你的人 | 
| [17:36] | This has nothing to do with Grizz. | 这和格瑞兹一点关系都没有 | 
| [17:37] | The hell it doesn’t! | 当然有 | 
| [17:38] | It’s about respect. | 是尊重的问题 | 
| [17:40] | You don’t have any, | 你从不尊重别人 | 
| [17:42] | which is why you’re never gonna move up in this world. | 所以你在这个世界永远都爬不上去 | 
| [17:44] | You slam me all you want. | 你想怎么打击我都可以 | 
| [17:45] | You’ve been doing it my whole life. | 反正在我的整个人生你都是这么做的 | 
| [17:46] | I’m used to it. I don’t care. | 我都习惯了 我不在乎 | 
| [17:49] | At the end of the day, this is about you. | 最终 你的重点还是你自己 | 
| [17:51] | The only reason why you’re with Mom | 你和妈在一起的唯一原因 | 
| [17:53] | is because you’re old, | 是你老了 | 
| [17:55] | and you’re scared, and you’re weak. | 你害怕 你很软弱 | 
| [17:58] | You need someone to boost you up. | 你需要人激励你 | 
| [18:01] | And we both know she deserves better. | 我们都知道她值得更好的 | 
| [18:12] | You’re not worth the energy. | 你真是浪费我的时间 | 
| [18:32] | Sorry about that. | 抱歉 | 
| [18:34] | I wanted to say, don’t worry about Riordan. | 我想说 不要担心里奥丹 | 
| [18:36] | He’s under a lot of pressure. | 他承受着很大的压力 | 
| [18:38] | You guys did great out there. | 你们做得很棒 | 
| [18:39] | Yeah, thanks. | 谢谢 | 
| [18:42] | Hey, I just saw Benny storming out of here. | 我刚刚看到本尼冲出去了 | 
| [18:45] | What happened? | 发生什么了 | 
| [18:47] | I, um– I better get back onto the floor. | 我 我还是回去吧 | 
| [18:50] | Yeah. | 好 | 
| [18:53] | I just got into it with him. | 我刚刚都和他说清楚了 | 
| [18:55] | Guy’s so wrapped up in his own ego, | 他太自我了 | 
| [18:56] | he doesn’t care about anyone else. | 他谁都不关心 | 
| [18:59] | I’m sorry. | 很遗憾 | 
| [19:00] | Over it. | 过去了 | 
| [19:01] | Yeah. | 是啊 | 
| [19:07] | Copy that. Standing by. | 收到 待命 | 
| [19:09] | It’s so tense around here. I feel like we | 这里好紧张啊 我觉得 | 
| [19:11] | should play charades or something. | 我们应该玩看手势猜字谜之类的 | 
| [19:17] | You know what? I’ll play. | 好 我来玩 | 
| [19:18] | Fun! | 有意思 | 
| [19:19] | Okay, I’ll go first. | 好 我先来 | 
| [19:23] | Movie. | 电影 | 
| [19:25] | Young male approaching the firehouse. | 有年轻男子接近消防局 | 
| [19:26] | African-American, early teens. | 非裔美国人 十来岁 | 
| [19:30] | Oh, damn it. That’s Taye. | 该死 是泰亚 | 
| [19:37] | – We’re on it. – Look, hang on, all right? | -我们来解决 -等等 好吗 | 
| [19:38] | I know this kid. | 我认识这孩子 | 
| [19:40] | We’re already dealing with it. | 我们已经在处理了 | 
| [19:43] | – Can I help you? – Where’s Joe at? | -有什么事吗 -乔呢 | 
| [19:45] | He’s busy. We’re real busy here. | 他很忙 我们现在都很忙 | 
| [19:47] | Joe said to come see him. | 乔让我来找他 | 
| [19:49] | Some other time, kid. | 改天吧 孩子 | 
| [19:55] | Bad timing, Taye. I’m so sorry. | 现在不是时候 泰亚 对不起 | 
| [20:01] | What’s going on? | 发生什么了 | 
| [20:02] | I-it’s just a bad time. That’s all. | 只是现在不是时候 仅此而已 | 
| [20:05] | You gotta go. | 你得离开这里了 | 
| [20:11] | Taye! | 泰亚 | 
| [20:22] | Why’d you have to run him off? | 你们为什么非得赶他走 | 
| [20:24] | He’s a good kid. | 他是个好孩子 | 
| [20:25] | You might trust him, but I don’t. | 你可能相信他 但我不信 | 
| [20:27] | Can’t have him hanging around. | 不能让他在这里晃悠 | 
| [20:28] | I was gonna help him with his homework. | 我本来打算辅导他的作业的 | 
| [20:30] | Hey, pal, | 兄弟 | 
| [20:32] | I got one concern right now, | 我现在只关心一件事 | 
| [20:34] | and that’s to catch the scumbag | 就是抓住那个 | 
| [20:35] | who killed my partner. | 杀了我搭档的王八蛋 | 
| [20:48] | You gonna help out, or you just gonna stand there? | 你是想帮忙 还是准备就站在那 | 
| [20:50] | Did you hear what he just said? | 你听到他刚刚说的了吗 | 
| [20:51] | – That Agent Scoville. – No, what? | -斯科维尔探员 -没有 说什么了 | 
| [20:54] | His partner was the one that got killed. | 被杀的是他的搭档 | 
| [20:56] | No wonder why he’s chomping at the bit | 怨不得他这么迫不及待地 | 
| [20:58] | to get this guy. | 想抓住这个人 | 
| [20:59] | Mm, that’s tough. | 那可太糟了 | 
| [21:00] | Yeah, well, they should’ve pulled him off the case. | 他们不该让他参加这个案子 | 
| [21:03] | Guy’s too close. | 他们关系太近 | 
| [21:04] | He could snap, get somebody hurt. | 他有可能控制不住自己 害别人受伤 | 
| [21:06] | I don’t know. Remember that kid got Otis shot, | 说不好 还记得害奥蒂斯中枪的孩子吗 | 
| [21:08] | and Cruz was gunning for him? | 克鲁兹还对他气势汹汹 | 
| [21:09] | He needed help, Cruz set all that aside, | 他需要帮助时 克鲁兹抛开一切 | 
| [21:11] | saved the kid’s life. | 救了他的命 | 
| [21:12] | It’s called being a professional. | 这就是专业人士 | 
| [21:15] | Ah, yeah, well, | 是啊 | 
| [21:17] | we expect it from a firefighter. | 不过那是消防员的行为 | 
| [21:28] | Look, | 听着 | 
| [21:30] | I hope me being here isn’t making things awkward | 希望我没有让你和凯西队长之间 | 
| [21:32] | for you and Captain Casey. | 变得尴尬 | 
| [21:34] | Oh, Casey? No, no, no. | 凯西吗 没有没有 | 
| [21:36] | No, it’s fine. | 没事的 | 
| [21:37] | He’s not the jealous type, | 他不是那种喜欢吃醋的人 | 
| [21:39] | and he knows that the thing between us was nothing. | 他知道我们之间没有什么 | 
| [21:47] | What? | 怎么了 | 
| [21:50] | It wasn’t nothing to me. | 对我来说不是没有什么 | 
| [22:04] | You can explain everything to Taye | 下次你见到泰亚的时候 | 
| [22:05] | the next time you see him. | 你可以跟他解释 | 
| [22:07] | He’ll think it’s cool, I bet. | 他会理解的 我打赌 | 
| [22:10] | Yeah, maybe. | 可能吧 | 
| [22:15] | What the hell? | 搞什么 | 
| [22:17] | Disturbance at the back of the firehouse. | 消防局后门有情况 | 
| [22:18] | All hands on deck! | 各就各位 | 
| [22:19] | Copy that. We’re on our way. | 收到 我们马上来 | 
| [22:24] | Freeze! | 不许动 | 
| [22:26] | Hands in the air! | 举起手来 | 
| [22:31] | Turn around. | 转过身 | 
| [22:37] | No. Whoa, whoa! | 不 等等 | 
| [22:38] | Whoa, whoa, no, no! It’s Taye. It’s Taye. | 不要 是泰亚 是泰亚 | 
| [22:39] | It’s the kid from before. | 是之前那个孩子 | 
| [22:41] | What happened? | 出什么事了 | 
| [22:42] | He’s just a kid from the hood. | 他是附近的孩子 | 
| [22:43] | You know him. | 你知道他 | 
| [22:46] | You’re making a scene, Scoville. | 你太大惊小怪了 斯科维尔 | 
| [22:48] | He threw a brick through the window. | 他扔砖头砸破了窗户 | 
| [22:54] | God damn it. | 可恶 | 
| [22:57] | Inside. | 进去 | 
| [22:58] | Everybody! | 所有人 | 
| [23:00] | Him too. | 包括他 | 
| [23:01] | Come on, buddy. | 走吧 伙计 | 
| [23:02] | It’s okay. Just come inside, okay? | 没事 进来吧 | 
| [23:14] | What happened? | 出什么事了 | 
| [23:22] | Talk to me. What– | 告诉我 怎么… | 
| [23:23] | It’s just a neighborhood kid. | 只是个附近的孩子 | 
| [23:26] | What’s this about? | 什么情况 | 
| [23:28] | Who put you up to it, kid? | 谁让你干的 孩子 | 
| [23:29] | No one put him up to it. | 没人让他干 | 
| [23:30] | He’s–he’s just mad at us. | 他只是生我们的气 | 
| [23:33] | He’s mad at me. | 生我的气 | 
| [23:35] | Target has arrived. | 目标到达 | 
| [23:36] | Repeat, target has arrived. | 重复 目标到达 | 
| [23:38] | – North gate. – Becerra. | -北门 -贝塞拉 | 
| [23:40] | Damn it. | 可恶 | 
| [23:42] | Hurry up. We’re losing him. | 快点 要失去他了 | 
| [23:46] | What now? | 现在怎么办 | 
| [23:47] | He’s here. Becerra. | 他到了 贝塞拉 | 
| [23:52] | We’re too late. He’s at the door. | 我们太晚了 他到门口了 | 
| [23:54] | – You sure it’s him? – Positive. | -你确定是他 -确定 | 
| [23:56] | Showed up in that gold Accord. | 开着那辆金色雅阁 | 
| [24:02] | Scoville, stand down. | 斯科维尔 退下 | 
| [24:03] | – We can still get him. – Stand down. | -我们仍然能抓住他 -退下 | 
| [24:05] | You want him to make us? | 你想让他认出我们吗 | 
| [24:06] | We can’t catch up to him in time. | 我们无法及时抓住他 | 
| [24:08] | Just hold your position. | 你先待命 | 
| [24:15] | Unbelievable. | 难以置信 | 
| [24:19] | Don’t take your eyes off that building. | 视线不要离开那栋公寓楼 | 
| [24:22] | You three. I want some answers. | 你们三个 我要答案 | 
| [24:33] | Sounds like the kid was just angry | 听上去是那个孩子因为 | 
| [24:35] | because of how you ran him off. | 你那样赶他走了 所以生气 | 
| [24:36] | So he smashes a window? | 所以他就砸窗户 | 
| [24:38] | Point is, he wasn’t sent here | 重点是 他不是别人派来 | 
| [24:39] | to create a distraction. | 分散注意力的 | 
| [24:41] | It was just a bad break. | 只是时机不对而已 | 
| [24:42] | And it sure as hell wasn’t our fault. | 而且当然不是我们的错 | 
| [24:43] | But we missed our opportunity, all right? | 但是我们错过机会了 好吗 | 
| [24:45] | And now he’s holed up inside a huge residential building | 现在他进了一栋大公寓楼 | 
| [24:48] | with dozens of potential hostages. | 里面有数十个潜在人质 | 
| [24:50] | So why don’t you stop pointing fingers | 那你们就不要再指责了 | 
| [24:51] | and start focusing on solutions? | 开始想解决办法吧 | 
| [25:07] | Why do I have to stay here? | 我为什么必须待在这里 | 
| [25:09] | I said I was sorry. | 我都已经道歉了 | 
| [25:11] | You can go home soon, all right? | 你马上就能回家了 | 
| [25:12] | We’ll just… just hang here for a while. | 我们只是…在这里等一会儿 | 
| [25:15] | Right? Now we can work on your math, | 好吗 现在我们可以按照计划 | 
| [25:16] | huh, like we planned. | 复习数学了 | 
| [25:20] | Am I… | 我… | 
| [25:22] | going to jail? | 要进监狱了吗 | 
| [25:25] | My dad’s locked up. | 我爸爸被关起来了 | 
| [25:26] | I mean, I went to see him once, | 我去看过他一次 | 
| [25:28] | but it’s the worst place I’ve ever been. | 那是我见过的最糟糕的地方 | 
| [25:31] | You’re not going to jail. | 你不会进监狱 | 
| [25:35] | Take a seat here on this bunk. | 在这张床上坐下 | 
| [25:43] | I’m keeping you here | 我把你留在这里 | 
| [25:45] | because I want you to be safe. | 是因为我想保证你的安全 | 
| [25:50] | I got you, Taye. | 我会保护你 泰亚 | 
| [25:52] | I promise. | 我保证 | 
| [26:06] | Right on. All right. | 好了 | 
| [26:07] | Let’s see what we got here. | 来看看复习内容 | 
| [26:09] | Oh, pre-algebra? | 初级代数啊 | 
| [26:12] | Yeah. | 对 | 
| [26:13] | What’s that, um, | 是不是那些 | 
| [26:14] | fractions and square roots? | 分数和平方根什么的 | 
| [26:17] | Yep. | 是 | 
| [26:18] | Eh, all the good stuff. | 那些内容啊 | 
| [26:21] | All right, we’ll get started… | 好 我们开始… | 
| [26:24] | The cautious play is to wait him out. | 谨慎的办法是等他出来 | 
| [26:26] | He doesn’t know we’re here, | 他不知道我们在这里 | 
| [26:27] | and he can’t stay in there forever. | 而且他不可能在里面待一辈子 | 
| [26:29] | Sure he can. Where’s he gotta be? | 当然能 否则他还能去哪里 | 
| [26:31] | He could sit in there for a year. | 他可以在里面待上一年 | 
| [26:32] | But he won’t. | 但他不会那样 | 
| [26:34] | We bring in more manpower. | 我们再多叫点人来 | 
| [26:35] | We watch every exit around the clock. | 时刻盯住每个出口 | 
| [26:37] | We gotta go in, boss. | 我们得进去 老大 | 
| [26:38] | It could get messy. | 情况有可能变得很糟糕 | 
| [26:40] | The longer we sit on our hands, | 我们在这里等得越久 | 
| [26:41] | the messier it gets. | 情况就越糟糕 | 
| [26:42] | Right now, Becerra is barely settled. | 现在 贝塞拉还没落稳脚跟 | 
| [26:44] | He has no idea we’re onto him. | 他不知道我们盯上他了 | 
| [26:46] | We go in there, full throttle, and kick down the door | 我们在他还没来得及休息的时候 | 
| [26:48] | before he has a chance to hunker down. | 全副武装进去破门 | 
| [26:50] | He’s right. | 他说得对 | 
| [26:51] | We have the element of surprise. | 我们可以出其不意 | 
| [26:52] | We have to use it while we can. | 我们要抓住机会利用 | 
| [26:53] | What about the woman and the baby? | 女人和儿童呢 | 
| [26:54] | And all the other residents? | 还有其他住户 | 
| [26:56] | We planned for this kind of thing. | 我们都有应对方法 | 
| [26:58] | This is what we do. | 这是我们的职业 | 
| [26:59] | My men plan for every eventuality | 我的人每次冲进火场前 | 
| [27:01] | before we go into a fire. | 都会做好一切打算 | 
| [27:03] | Things still go wrong. | 但还是会出错 | 
| [27:04] | People die, | 会死人 | 
| [27:06] | especially if our emotions | 尤其是当我们的情感 | 
| [27:07] | are clouding our judgment. | 干扰了我们的判断时 | 
| [27:09] | Yeah, well, | 是 不过 | 
| [27:10] | this is an FBI operation. | 这是联调局行动 | 
| [27:12] | You don’t get a vote. | 你没有发言权 | 
| [27:13] | Well, maybe I should. | 或许我有 | 
| [27:15] | The FBI have made my firehouse complicit in this thing. | 联调局让我的消防局一起卷进了这件事 | 
| [27:18] | If it goes south and people get hurt, | 如果事情出错 有人受伤 | 
| [27:21] | we share the blame. | 那我们有连带责任 | 
| [27:28] | There is another way. | 还有一个办法 | 
| [27:36] | We once responded to a fire | 有一次我们去 | 
| [27:38] | inside Cook County Jail | 库克县监狱出警 | 
| [27:39] | and got caught up in a riot. | 陷入了一场暴乱 | 
| [27:41] | Inmates wanted to kill a sheriff’s deputy, | 囚犯想杀一个警长副手 | 
| [27:43] | but we were able to sneak him out | 但我们把他乔装成消防员 | 
| [27:45] | by disguising him as a firefighter. | 偷偷带出来了 | 
| [27:49] | People trust firefighters. | 大家信任消防员 | 
| [27:51] | They lower their guard when they see us coming. | 看到我们出现 他们会放松警惕 | 
| [27:57] | 51 is back online. | 51号消防队上线 | 
| [28:05] | You okay if I have Otis drive? | 让奥蒂斯开车可以吧 | 
| [28:08] | It’s a great idea. | 好主意 | 
| [28:11] | Hector, it’s Matt Casey from Firehouse 51. | 赫克托 我是51消防局的马特·凯西 | 
| [28:15] | Remember you said you wish | 还记得你说过 | 
| [28:15] | there was a way you could repay us? | 你想报答我们吗 | 
| [28:17] | Well, how about this? | 这样如何 | 
| [28:19] | Wait two minutes, | 等两分钟 | 
| [28:20] | and pull the fire alarm in your building | 拉下你们公寓楼的火警 | 
| [28:22] | and get your daughter outside. | 带你女儿出来 | 
| [28:24] | I’ll explain later. | 我晚点跟你解释 | 
| [28:27] | Knew you would. | 就知道你会 | 
| [28:28] | Thanks, Hector. | 谢谢 赫克托 | 
| [28:29] | Okay, let’s go. | 好 我们出发 | 
| [28:34] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 | 
| [28:36] | Thinking of joining the FBI. | 想加入联调局了 | 
| [28:38] | Matt… | 马特 | 
| [28:39] | It’ll be fine. | 没事的 | 
| [28:42] | Love you. | 我爱你 | 
| [29:06] | Firefighter needs his tools of ignorance, | 消防员需要随身携带装备 | 
| [29:08] | so here. | 给你 | 
| [29:09] | Hold that down by your side. | 放到身体一侧 | 
| [29:11] | It should hide the gun. | 可以藏住枪 | 
| [29:14] | Perfect. | 好极了 | 
| [29:17] | I hope you get the guy. | 祝你抓到那个人 | 
| [29:19] | For your partner. | 为了你的搭档 | 
| [29:23] | Thanks. | 谢谢 | 
| [29:29] | Okay! | 好 | 
| [29:30] | Let’s do this. | 行动吧 | 
| [29:31] | Wait for dispatch. | 等待调配 | 
| [29:36] | Engine 51, truck 81, squad three, | 51号水罐车 81号云梯车 3号抢险车 | 
| [29:39] | – structure fire… – Not yet. | -建筑火灾 -还不行 | 
| [29:40] | 1110 West Maxwell. | 西麦克斯维尔街1110号 | 
| [29:41] | We need time to react, | 我们需要时间反应 | 
| [29:43] | get to the floor, | 到装备室 | 
| [29:46] | suit up… | 穿好装备 | 
| [29:50] | And… mount up. | 上车 | 
| [30:24] | Nice and easy, Scoville. | 慢慢来 斯科维尔 | 
| [30:26] | Just take a breath. | 深呼吸 | 
| [30:27] | You’re a firefighter. | 你是消防员 | 
| [30:28] | You’re expecting a stove fire, | 你要面临的可能是炉子起火 | 
| [30:30] | not a gunfight. | 不是枪战 | 
| [31:10] | Nice and slow. | 慢点 | 
| [31:11] | Don’t run. | 不要跑 | 
| [31:13] | Keep moving, keep moving. | 继续走 继续 | 
| [31:15] | Fire department! Evacuate! Come on, ma’am. | 消防局 撤离 快点 女士 | 
| [31:19] | Everybody, we gotta go! This is a fire! | 各位 得撤离了 有火灾 | 
| [31:22] | Hey, Isabella. Keep moving. | 你好 伊莎贝拉 继续走 | 
| [31:23] | Everything okay, captain? | 一切还好吧 队长 | 
| [31:24] | Just get outside and keep her far from the building. | 你们快点出去 带她远离这里 | 
| [31:26] | Shouldn’t take long. | 应该不用太久 | 
| [31:28] | Let’s go. You guys need to leave. | 走 你们需要离开 | 
| [31:36] | Fire department. Evacuate. | 消防局 撤离 | 
| [31:38] | Fire department! | 消防局 | 
| [31:39] | Clear the premises. | 清空建筑 | 
| [31:52] | Fire department. Evacuate! | 消防局 撤离 | 
| [31:57] | Fire department! You guys need to leave now. | 消防局 你们需要马上离开 | 
| [32:02] | Let’s go. You need to leave. | 快点 你们需要离开 | 
| [32:03] | Last chance. We’re coming in. | 最后的机会 我们要进去了 | 
| [32:10] | Hold up. | 等等 | 
| [32:13] | We’re okay. There’s no fire. | 我们没事 没有火灾 | 
| [32:15] | We need to have a look. | 我们得看看 | 
| [32:16] | Man, there’s no smoke or nothing. | 又没有烟什么的 | 
| [32:18] | The apartment above you reported smoke. | 你们上面的住户报告有烟 | 
| [32:20] | There could be an electrical fire in the walls, | 有可能是墙内的电火 | 
| [32:21] | and you wouldn’t even know it. | 你根本不会知道 | 
| [32:22] | Better safe than sorry. | 还是安全为上 | 
| [32:23] | I told you, baby, we should evacuate. | 我说过了 亲爱的 我们应该撤离 | 
| [32:25] | It’s okay. Let me handle this. | 没事 交给我处理 | 
| [32:26] | Sir, one way or another, we need to have a look | 先生 无论如何 我们需要看看 | 
| [32:28] | inside your apartment. | 你的公寓内部 | 
| [32:30] | Maurice, let me and Marco leave, please! | 莫里斯 让我和马可离开 求你了 | 
| [32:34] | – Please. – Jeannie, shut the hell up, | -求你 -珍妮 你给我闭嘴 | 
| [32:36] | would you? | 好吗 | 
| [32:39] | Sir, you’re interfering with an emergency response. | 先生 你妨碍到我们的应急响应了 | 
| [32:41] | We’re coming in. | 我们要进去了 | 
| [32:44] | We don’t have time. | 没时间了 | 
| [32:45] | Stop right there. | 站住 不许动 | 
| [32:56] | Drop that stuff! | 放下你的家伙 | 
| [32:57] | Easy. | 慢点 | 
| [33:00] | Easy. | 慢点 | 
| [33:03] | We’re just looking for fire. | 我们只是来找火点的 | 
| [33:06] | Let the place burn! | 让这里烧吧 | 
| [33:08] | We’re leaving. | 我们要走了 | 
| [33:09] | Go to your mama. | 去找你妈妈 | 
| [33:12] | Guys, | 各位 | 
| [33:13] | we’re just firefighters. | 我们只是消防员 | 
| [33:15] | – All right? – You don’t have to do this. | -好吗 -你们不用这样 | 
| [33:17] | Shut up and get to moving. | 闭嘴 走 | 
| [33:20] | – Come on, man. – All right, all right. | -快走 -好 好 | 
| [33:22] | Stay back! | 退后 | 
| [33:25] | You heard him. | 你听到他说的了 | 
| [33:31] | You better stay back too, buddy. | 你最好也退后 伙计 | 
| [33:34] | Get back! | 退后 | 
| [33:36] | – Watch you, boy. – Don’t even! | -小心点 -想都别想 | 
| [33:42] | Get back! | 退后 | 
| [33:44] | Get back! | 退后 | 
| [33:54] | Hands in the air! | 举起手来 | 
| [33:57] | Drop your weapon! Drop your weapon! | 放下武器 放下武器 | 
| [33:58] | I ain’t going! Get back! | 休想抓我 退后 | 
| [34:00] | Get back! | 退后 | 
| [34:23] | No, I’m okay, I think. | 我应该没事 | 
| [34:24] | Let’s have a look. | 让我看看 | 
| [34:30] | The vest saved your life, but it’s gonna be a nasty bruise. | 防弹衣救了你的命 但你会有严重瘀伤 | 
| [34:33] | She’s okay. | 她没事 | 
| [34:54] | Hey, you can relax. They’re not going anywhere. | 你可以放松了 他们哪里都不会去了 | 
| [34:59] | Good. | 很好 | 
| [35:06] | There’s a scared little guy inside with his mom. | 里面有个受到惊吓的小孩跟他妈妈在一起 | 
| [35:09] | Maybe give him a once-over. | 去帮他检查一下吧 | 
| [35:11] | Will do. | 好的 | 
| [35:31] | Nice to have our firehouse back. | 很高兴我们的消防局回来了 | 
| [35:33] | – Hear, hear. – I don’t know. | -干杯 -是吗 | 
| [35:34] | It was kind of cool, having the “Fibbies” around. | 其实阿联的人在还挺酷的 | 
| [35:35] | Did you just say “Fibbies”? | 你刚才说”阿联”了吗 | 
| [35:37] | Did you say “Cool”? | 你说”酷”了吗 | 
| [35:38] | Yeah, well, | 是啊 | 
| [35:40] | I got to drive the truck. | 那样我就有机会开云梯车了 | 
| [35:42] | Felt like one of the gang again. | 又感觉是大家的一份子了 | 
| [35:43] | Hey, dumb-dumb. | 傻瓜 | 
| [35:45] | You’re still one of the gang. You always will be. | 你就是大家的一份子 永远都是 | 
| [35:47] | Hear, hear. | 干杯 | 
| [35:49] | Ah, boy, here we go! | 各位 看谁来了 | 
| [35:50] | Coming here to commandeer my bar? | 来指挥我的酒吧吗 | 
| [35:52] | Think we’ve already imposed enough on you guys. | 我们给你们添的麻烦够多了 | 
| [35:55] | I’m here to make sure no one from Firehouse 51 | 我是来确保今晚51大队的人 | 
| [35:57] | pays for their own drink tonight, | 不用自己付酒钱的 | 
| [35:59] | so, uh… | 所以… | 
| [36:02] | – put it all on there. – Now you’re talking. | -都刷我的卡 -这才像话 | 
| [36:04] | Not necessary, Riordan, | 不用 里奥丹 | 
| [36:05] | but absolutely appreciated. | 不过非常感谢 | 
| [36:08] | Come on, | 来 | 
| [36:09] | grab a stool and come join us. | 坐下跟我们喝一杯 | 
| [36:10] | Yeah, love to, chief. | 很乐意 队长 | 
| [36:13] | Here. | 来 | 
| [36:16] | – Oh, yeah? – Oh, yeah. | -是吗 -是啊 | 
| [36:35] | How long have you been in 51? | 你在51大队待了多久了 | 
| [36:37] | Three years now, | 三年了 | 
| [36:39] | but I remember how it felt to be the new guy. | 但我还记得当初是新人的时候 | 
| [36:41] | It’s not fun. | 一点都不好玩 | 
| [36:45] | Excuse me, fellas. | 失陪一下 各位 | 
| [36:49] | Hey, how’d it go with Taye? | 泰亚怎么样了 | 
| [36:50] | He’s home, safe and sound. | 他平安回家了 | 
| [36:52] | I set up a regular time for him to come by for math help. | 我跟他定了固定时间来复习数学 | 
| [36:56] | You’re a good guy, Joe Cruz. | 你是个好人 乔·克鲁兹 | 
| [36:58] | You deserve a beer. | 你应该喝杯啤酒 | 
| [36:59] | On me. | 我请客 | 
| [37:00] | Oh, I cannot say no to that! | 这我怎么能拒绝 | 
| [37:09] | Oh, God… | 天啊 | 
| [37:11] | No feds are here. | 这里没有联调局的人 | 
| [37:15] | Mom’s out with Benny. | 妈妈跟本尼出去了 | 
| [37:18] | No, she’s not. | 她没有 | 
| [37:27] | Is everything okay? | 一切还好吗 | 
| [37:30] | Uh, I will be. | 我不会有事的 | 
| [37:37] | What’s going on, Mom? | 怎么了 妈妈 | 
| [37:39] | What did he do? | 他做了什么 | 
| [37:40] | Oh, well… | 这个… | 
| [37:43] | He broke it off. | 他跟我分开了 | 
| [37:45] | Said he still loved me, | 他说他还爱我 | 
| [37:48] | uh, but he wasn’t sure he deserved me, | 但是他觉得自己配不上我 | 
| [37:50] | and that, uh, he didn’t want me to get hurt. | 还有 他不想让我受伤害 | 
| [37:53] | I told him, “Don’t be an idiot. | 我告诉他 别傻了 | 
| [37:54] | “I’m not the woman I was | 我不是十几二十年前 | 
| [37:56] | 15, 20 years ago,” | 那个我了 | 
| [37:58] | but he, uh… | 但他… | 
| [38:00] | You know. He wouldn’t listen. | 他就是不听 | 
| [38:02] | Said this was for the best. | 他说这样最好 | 
| [38:04] | You know, funny thing is… | 知道吗 有意思的是 | 
| [38:09] | I really think we could’ve had fun. | 我真的以为我们在一起会开心 | 
| [38:20] | I think… | 我觉得 | 
| [38:23] | This might be my fault. | 这可能是我的错 | 
| [38:25] | Oh, yeah. | 是啊 | 
| [38:26] | I know it’s your fault, honey. | 我知道是你的错 亲爱的 | 
| [38:28] | Your father wouldn’t come to any of this on his own. | 你父亲自己不会想到这些 | 
| [38:33] | He cares more about what you think | 他其实内心是非常 | 
| [38:35] | than he lets on. | 在乎你的看法的 | 
| [38:49] | – I’m sorry, Mom. – No, don’t be. | -对不起 妈妈 -不用 | 
| [38:51] | Don’t be. You were trying to protect me, | 不用 你是想保护我 | 
| [38:52] | like you always have, | 你一直都是 | 
| [38:54] | and, uh, | 其实 | 
| [38:55] | truth is, | 说实话 | 
| [38:56] | Chicago is a little fast for me, right? | 芝加哥对我来说确实节奏太快了 | 
| [38:59] | And now the, uh, church is up and running, so… | 既然教堂正常运作了 那… | 
| [39:02] | I’ll be happy to get home. | 我很高兴要回家了 | 
| [39:06] | – I’m glad you came. – Me too. | -很高兴你过来 -我也是 | 
| [39:09] | Honey, would you get my purse | 亲爱的 你去你卧室 | 
| [39:10] | from your bedroom for me? | 拿我的包来好吗 | 
| [39:13] | Please? | 麻烦你了 | 
| [39:14] | Yeah. | 好 | 
| [39:23] | That boy… | 那个孩子 | 
| [39:28] | Between me and Benny, we… | 我和本尼 我们… | 
| [39:30] | really did a number on him. | 让他受了很多伤害 | 
| [39:47] | Don’t give up | 艰难的时候 | 
| [39:49] | when things get a little rough. | 不要放弃 | 
| [39:52] | The moods, | 他的脾气 | 
| [39:53] | the women… | 他的女人… | 
| [39:57] | He’s his father’s son. | 他终究是他爸爸的儿子 | 
| [40:04] | Sure. | 好 | 
| [40:07] | Yeah. | 知道了 |