时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:08] | Isn’t it finally time you admitted I’m quicker? | 你终于承认我更快了吧 |
[00:11] | Old man. | 老头子 |
[00:12] | These young boys always come out | 这些年轻人 |
[00:13] | the side of they mouth. | 经常口出狂言 |
[00:14] | Uh, what you run the 40 in at the Combine? | 训练营时你40码线跑了多少 |
[00:16] | Um, 4.46. | 4.46秒 |
[00:18] | That’s good, that’s fast. 4.42. | 不错 挺快啊 我4.42 |
[00:21] | If you even, I’m leaving, baby. | 你赶不上我我可要走了 亲爱的 |
[00:22] | You got to keep up, know what I’m saying? | 你得赶上啊 明白吗 |
[00:25] | – You got it. – Come on. | -知道啦 -很好 |
[00:27] | I literally have no idea what just happened. | 我根本不知道发生了什么事 |
[00:29] | Baby, now you know how I feel | 亲爱的 现在你知道 |
[00:30] | when I come pick you up from work. | 我去接你下班是什么感觉了吧 |
[00:32] | Everybody run around, talking about, | 每个人都在到处跑 还一边喊 |
[00:33] | “Let me get 50ccs of epi, STAT,” Or something. I’m like– | “拿50cc的肾上腺素 血氧”什么的 我就… |
[00:36] | 50ccs of epi? You trying to kill my patient? | 50cc肾上腺素 你这是要谋杀病人吧 |
[00:39] | Baby, mm. | 宝贝 |
[00:43] | Doc in the house. | 医生来啦 |
[00:44] | What’s good? | 你好啊 |
[00:45] | – What’s going on, man? – Good, man. | -你怎么样 -很好 |
[00:46] | Hey, let me set you up with a beverage. | 我给你拿酒去 |
[00:47] | Yeah, sure, sure. | 好嘞 |
[00:48] | – Noah? – Hey. | -诺亚 -你好啊 |
[00:51] | What’s up, man? | 你好 |
[00:52] | What’s happening, brother? | 你好 兄弟 |
[00:53] | What’s up? | 你怎么来了 |
[00:54] | Got to get these fellas ready for morning practice. | 要让这些人准备好晨练啊 |
[00:56] | Gonna get your fast break on point tomorrow, | 明天一定让你快如闪电 |
[00:58] | – I’m telling you. – Sounds good. Come on. | -我话可放这了 -好啊 来 |
[01:00] | All right. I’ll be right back. | 好 我马上回来 |
[01:04] | – What’s he doing here? – I– | -他来干什么 -我… |
[01:05] | he said he wanted to meet some players. | 他说他想认识一些运动员 |
[01:14] | So what’s all this, man? | 这是什么 |
[01:15] | All right, so this is my recovery ultra, okay? | 这是我的恢复秘药 |
[01:19] | It’s filled with electrolytes and antioxidants. | 都是电解质和抗氧化剂 |
[01:21] | Yeah, that sounds real good. | 听起来挺不错的 |
[01:23] | But first, I want to get you guys started | 但首先 我得先给你们来一针 |
[01:26] | with some B-12, okay? | B-12 行吗 |
[01:31] | Babe? | 宝贝 |
[01:33] | – I got to go home. – What’s wrong? | -我得回家了 -怎么了 |
[01:34] | Nothing, I just have an early shift in the morning. | 没什么 我明天上早班 |
[01:37] | – Okay, I’ll drive you. – No, no, no. | -好吧 我送你 -不不不 |
[01:38] | Stay with your friends. I-I just texted for a ride. | 你和朋友继续玩吧 我叫车了 |
[01:46] | Honeymooners with food poisoning, | 食物中毒的新婚夫妇 |
[01:48] | take ’em to four. | 带去4号治疗室 |
[01:49] | You can say it. | 你说得对 |
[01:51] | What? | 什么 |
[01:52] | You were right about athletes. | 你对运动员的看法是对的 |
[01:53] | Ah, what happened? | 怎么回事 |
[01:56] | Help! | 救命 |
[01:58] | Get me a gurney. | 推轮床来 |
[01:59] | Dr. Manning, we’re going to six. | 曼宁医生 我们去6号治疗室 |
[02:01] | Oh, my stomach is on fire! | 我的胃灼烧得厉害 |
[02:03] | What’s your name, sweetheart? | 你叫什么 亲爱的 |
[02:05] | Ellie Newman. | 埃莉·纽曼 |
[02:06] | It’s okay, we’re gonna take good care of you, all right? | 好 我们会照顾好你的 好吗 |
[02:07] | – Get me a gurney. – I’m on it, Maggie. | -把轮床推来 -来了 麦基 |
[02:10] | Get ready to raise the head. | 把头抬起来 |
[02:11] | – Let’s start an IV. – On it. | -准备静脉注射 -好的 |
[02:13] | Are you her father? | 你是她父亲吗 |
[02:14] | Uh, yeah. | 是的 |
[02:15] | She eat anything that could have made her sick? | 她吃了什么不该吃的东西吗 |
[02:17] | No–she ate what I ate. | 没有 都和我吃的一样 |
[02:18] | – How old is your daughter? – She’s 16. | -你女儿多大了 -16岁 |
[02:20] | She on any medications? | 她在用药吗 |
[02:21] | Any medical issues we should know about? | 有什么需要注意的医疗情况吗 |
[02:22] | I-I don’t think so. I don’t know. | 没有吧 我不知道 |
[02:24] | When did this start? | 症状什么时候开始的 |
[02:25] | Uh, last night. | 昨晚 |
[02:27] | Did you take any drugs? | 你嗑药了吗 |
[02:28] | Alcohol? Were you at a party? | 喝酒了吗 去参加派对了吗 |
[02:31] | No, I was just trying on my prom dress. | 没有 我只是试穿了一下晚礼服 |
[02:35] | Oh, baby. | 宝贝 |
[02:36] | BP is 138/88. Heart rate 112, stats 99%. | 血压138/88 心率112 血氧99% |
[02:40] | Give her 0.2 of hydromorphone. | 给她打0.2单位吗啡 |
[02:41] | No, no drugs! | 不 不要麻药 |
[02:43] | Sweetie, you are in pain. Let us help you. | 亲爱的 你现在很疼 让我们帮你 |
[02:45] | No, I don’t want any drugs! | 不 我不要 |
[02:49] | She doesn’t want to end up like me. | 她只是不想最后像我一样 |
[03:05] | FAST is negative, I-STAT labs are normal. | 腹部超音波检查结果阴性 血气分析正常 |
[03:08] | So it’s probably not a surgical issue? | 所以不需要手术吗 |
[03:10] | I’d like to put a scope in her | 我想给她做个胃镜 |
[03:11] | just to make sure we’re not missing anything. | 确保没有漏掉什么 |
[03:12] | Without pain meds? | 不打麻药吗 |
[03:14] | We could try a non-narcotic. Maybe she’ll go for that. | 可以试试非麻醉 也许她愿意 |
[03:19] | Hi, Ellie, Mr. Newman, this is Dr. Rhodes, | 埃莉 纽曼先生 这是罗德斯医生 |
[03:21] | our trauma surgeon. I’ve asked him to consult. | 我们的外科医生 我请他来会诊 |
[03:24] | Has Ellie ever experienced this before? | 埃莉之前出现过这种情况吗 |
[03:27] | A year ago. | 一年前 |
[03:29] | A year ago. | 一年前 |
[03:30] | How long did it last? | 持续了多久 |
[03:32] | Maybe, like, three weeks. | 大概三周吧 |
[03:34] | Your daughter was sick like this for three weeks, | 你女儿疼了三周那么久 |
[03:35] | and you didn’t know? | 你竟然不知道吗 |
[03:37] | – I was– – Strung out? | -我那时… -吸毒顾不上我 |
[03:39] | Yeah. | 对 |
[03:45] | Ellie, we’re gonna give you a painkiller | 埃莉 我们会给你用一点止疼药 |
[03:47] | that’s non-narcotic. | 非麻醉类药物 |
[03:48] | I don’t want anything. | 我什么都不想用 |
[03:49] | The girl won’t even take two aspirin. | 她连阿司匹林都一次只吃一片 |
[03:54] | Did you see a doctor for your last attack? | 你上次疼的时候看医生了吗 |
[03:56] | But he couldn’t find anything. | 但他没查出病因 |
[03:58] | He sent me to a psychologist. | 让我去看心理医生 |
[04:02] | But I’m not making this up. | 但我不是装的 |
[04:07] | Don’t worry, Ellie, we’re gonna get to the bottom of this. | 别担心 埃莉 我们会查清楚的 |
[04:13] | I don’t know, she’s in a lot of pain. | 我不懂 她很疼 |
[04:14] | Maybe it is psychological. | 也许是心理原因导致的 |
[04:16] | I’ll page Dr. Charles. | 我去找查尔斯医生 |
[04:17] | Dr. Rhodes. | 罗德斯医生 |
[04:18] | Your sister’s on line two. | 你姐姐在二线 |
[04:20] | Uh, right, tell her I need to reschedule. | 好 告诉他我需要重新安排一下 |
[04:23] | Like you did last week? | 像上周那样吗 |
[04:24] | Yes, Maggie, like I did last week. | 是的 麦基 就像上周一样 |
[04:29] | Ms. Rhodes, he’s with a patient. | 罗德斯小姐 他在看病人 |
[04:31] | He said he won’t be able to make lunch today, | 他说今天无法和你吃午餐了 |
[04:33] | but he’ll call you back to reschedule. | 但他会给你回电话重新安排的 |
[04:36] | – Okay. – Hey, Maggie. | -好的 -麦基 |
[04:38] | Do you by any chance know of a good contractor? | 你认识好的承包人吗 |
[04:41] | For what? | 做什么 |
[04:41] | I’m thinking about turning the basement | 我想把地下室 |
[04:43] | into a man cave for Bert. | 改成伯特专用的 |
[04:45] | Oh, trying to buy him off | 你想讨好他 |
[04:48] | so he’ll stop bugging you about retiring. | 这样他就不会拿退休的事来烦你了 |
[04:49] | Something like that. | 差不多 |
[04:51] | Yeah, I got a cousin, not too big a crook. | 我有个表弟 人还不错 |
[04:53] | Text me his number. | 把他号码发给我 |
[04:54] | I will. | 我会的 |
[04:57] | Dr. Halstead. | 霍斯特德医生 |
[04:58] | Maggie. | 麦基 |
[04:59] | I got a patient in two | 2号诊室有个病人 |
[05:01] | that’s from your old hood, Canaryville. | 是你老乡 加纳利镇的 |
[05:03] | Thought you might be interested. | 觉得你或许有兴趣 |
[05:05] | Sure. | 好 |
[05:07] | Vitals? | 生命体征 |
[05:09] | BP 164/90, heart rate 92, Sat 99%. | 血压164/90 心率92 血氧量99% |
[05:13] | Okay, Mr….Tucker. | 好 塔克…先生 |
[05:16] | You got to be kidding me. | 一定是在开玩笑吧 |
[05:18] | Ginger Spice is our doctor. | 金毛辣妹居然是我们的医生 |
[05:20] | – No way. – Ginger Spice? | -不是吧 -黄毛辣妹吗 |
[05:22] | Ah, what they called me back at De La Salle. | 我在德拉沙时的外号 |
[05:24] | How about we get a real doctor? | 给我们喊个真医生来好吗 |
[05:25] | Dr. Halstead is a real doctor, an excellent doctor. | 霍斯特德医生就是真的 优秀的医生 |
[05:27] | It’s okay Reese, | 没事 里斯 |
[05:28] | this is how we gentlemen relate in Canaryville. | 这是加纳利镇伙计打招呼的方式 |
[05:31] | Andrew, what’s going on with that leg? | 安德鲁 你的腿怎么了 |
[05:34] | Swelled up during my truck route. | 开卡车时肿起来了 |
[05:36] | Pain won’t let up. | 一直疼得很 |
[05:37] | Push on my hand, like you’re stepping on the gas. | 用力踩我的手 像踩油门一样 |
[05:40] | Come on. | 用力 |
[05:42] | All right, how long ago did the pain start? | 好 从什么时候开始疼的 |
[05:43] | About 12 hours. | 大概有12小时了 |
[05:45] | Why didn’t you say something? | 那你怎么不说 |
[05:46] | I would’ve had Pete take over your deliveries. | 我该让皮特送货去的 |
[05:48] | Wasn’t this bad at first. | 一开始没这么疼 |
[05:49] | – You on any medication? – No. | -你在吃什么药吗 -没有 |
[05:51] | Still smoke? | 还抽烟吗 |
[05:53] | Been cutting back. | 抽得少了 |
[05:56] | Alcohol? | 喝酒呢 |
[05:56] | Not much since this one bumped me up to transpo coordinator. | 这家伙升我去当协调员以后 就没怎么喝了 |
[05:59] | Gotta be ready to cover any driver who calls out. | 得随时准备好顶班 |
[06:01] | Hey, you should ask Ginger about the fight | 你该问问黄毛我们在高中 |
[06:02] | we had in high school. | 打过的那架 |
[06:04] | Caught him staring at my girl. | 我逮到这丫瞄我女朋友 |
[06:05] | How many times I knock you on your ass? | 我踢了你屁股多少下来着 |
[06:07] | A hundred? | 一百下吗 |
[06:08] | Sounds about right. | 差不多 |
[06:09] | Ever had any pain or swelling like this before? | 你之前有这样疼过或肿过吗 |
[06:11] | – Any shortness of breath? – No. | -呼吸短促 -没有 |
[06:13] | Okay, well, we’re gonna start with some basic labs | 好 我们先检查几项基本指标 |
[06:15] | and get a duplex scan of your legs | 再给你的腿做个双功彩超 |
[06:17] | and we’ll take it from there. | 之后看看情况 |
[06:20] | So, where you living now, Ginger? | 你现在住在哪 黄毛 |
[06:22] | Gold Coast? | 湖边豪宅吗 |
[06:24] | Not quite. | 不是 |
[06:25] | I’ll get those orders started. | 我去安排检查了 |
[06:29] | Were they always like that? | 他们一直都那样吗 |
[06:31] | The Tucker brothers were very popular, | 塔克兄弟以前很受欢迎 |
[06:34] | and they loved sticking it to us lesser mortals. | 喜欢打击我们这些小虾米 |
[06:37] | Go ahead and order an ultrasound of Mr. Tucker’s leg. | 去给塔克先生排个腿部超声波检查吧 |
[06:41] | April. | 艾普尔 |
[06:43] | Hi. | 你好 |
[06:45] | How’s my guy? | 我的小伙子怎么样了 |
[06:46] | – Better. – Much better. | -好点了 -好多了 |
[06:48] | Coming in for Eric’s check-up upstairs. | 他要去楼上接受检查 |
[06:50] | Cool. | 好 |
[06:51] | Hold on, hold on. | 等等 |
[06:53] | You got little hands. See if you can untangle these. | 看你的小手能不能解开这个 |
[06:56] | – I can do it. – All right. | -可以 -好 |
[06:58] | Please? | 借一步吧 |
[07:02] | Just wanted to make sure you’re okay. | 我就想确保你没事 |
[07:03] | You left in a bit of a hurry. | 你急匆匆地走了 |
[07:06] | Look, um…I don’t know if this was such a good idea. | 我不知道这是不是个好主意 |
[07:10] | Wait, what do you mean? | 等等 什么意思 |
[07:11] | Last night, just not my scene. | 昨晚 我不太适应 |
[07:14] | It’s not mine either. I’m–okay, it used to be, | 我也没多喜欢 好吧 以前喜欢 |
[07:18] | but I got Eric now. Things are different. | 但现在有了艾瑞克 情况不同了 |
[07:20] | Just wanted you to meet some old friends, that’s all. | 我只是想带你见些老朋友而已 |
[07:24] | Yeah, I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[07:25] | I have to get back to work. | 我要回去工作了 |
[07:26] | Daddy, I did it! | 爸爸 我解开了 |
[07:30] | Good job. | 真棒 |
[07:30] | Bye. | 再见 |
[07:41] | It’s a tough situation, man. | 情况挺棘手 |
[07:43] | 16 years old, taking care of herself | 16岁 自己照顾自己 |
[07:45] | and her heroin-addicted father, | 还有海洛因成瘾的父亲 |
[07:47] | doing it for years. | 已经好几年了 |
[07:49] | She said she was trying on her prom dress, | 她说自己当时在试舞会裙子 |
[07:51] | I mean, could that have been some kind of trigger, | 这会是什么诱因吗 |
[07:52] | and maybe the pain is psychosomatic? | 或许就是心理引发的 |
[07:54] | Possibly, I don’t really know enough to make that call. | 有可能 以我了解的程度还不能下结论 |
[07:59] | We have to figure out what’s going on. | 我们得弄清楚怎么回事 |
[08:00] | The only way we’re gonna do that is if we scope her. | 唯一的办法只有做喉镜 |
[08:02] | We can’t, unless we get her to accept | 不行 除非她同意用 |
[08:03] | pain meds or an anesthetic. | 止疼片或者麻醉剂 |
[08:05] | Given her family history, | 鉴于她的家庭病史 |
[08:06] | we have to take her concern for addiction very seriously. | 我们得认真考虑她的上瘾问题 |
[08:12] | Okay, so what do we do? | 好 那怎么办 |
[08:13] | Well, how about a good, old-fashioned topical numbing agent? | 用传统有效的局部麻醉剂如何 |
[08:19] | You know, worth a shot. | 值得一试 |
[08:24] | That’s okay, sweetie, we will take care of them. | 没事的 宝贝 我们会照顾好他们 |
[08:26] | Dr. Choi, April. Doris, open that door. | 崔医生 艾普尔 多丽丝你去开门 |
[08:30] | Neela Desai, 32 weeks pregnant and contracting. | 尼拉·德赛 怀孕32周 开始宫缩 |
[08:33] | Got it. | 好 |
[08:33] | Let’s rotate the chair. | 转过轮椅来 |
[08:35] | – Mommy. – Go with the nurse, okay? | -妈妈 -跟护士阿姨走 好吗 |
[08:37] | Let’s take them to the break room | 我们去休息室 |
[08:38] | to get a snack, okay? | 吃点零食 好吗 |
[08:39] | Okay, Mama. | 好了 |
[08:41] | We’re going to take care of your mommy, | 我们会照顾好你们妈妈的 |
[08:43] | and then we’re gonna come and get you, okay? | 然后就回来找你们 好吗 |
[08:46] | – Okay, let’s go. – Go ahead, love, | -走 -去吧 亲爱的 |
[08:47] | take them to the break room. | 带他们去休息室 |
[08:49] | Lie back so the doctor can examine you. | 您躺好 让医生检查 |
[08:51] | There you go. | 没错 |
[08:52] | Take this out, please. | 把这个拿出去 谢谢 |
[08:54] | Okay, you’re in good hands, love. | 你可以放心了 亲爱的 |
[08:55] | Okay. | 好 |
[08:57] | I can’t have this baby. | 这孩子我还不能生 |
[08:58] | It’s not due for another two months. | 预产期还有两个月呢 |
[09:00] | – Page O.B. – BP 142/90. | -呼叫产科医师 -血压142/90 |
[09:02] | That’s high, probably due to anxiety or the pain. | 太高了 可能是因为紧张或疼痛 |
[09:04] | Just to be safe, I’m gonna order some labs, okay? | 安全起见 我给你安排几项检查 好吗 |
[09:13] | You’re gonna feel a little pressure. | 你会觉得有点压力 |
[09:15] | She’s bleeding from the cervix. | 她的子宫颈在流血 |
[09:17] | Grab six gram mag bolus, and call O.B., | 注射六克MAG药物 通知产科 |
[09:18] | tell ’em we’re coming up. | 我们马上过去 |
[09:19] | Wait, what’s going on? | 等等 怎么回事 |
[09:20] | Ms. Desai, you may be experiencing an abruption. | 德赛女士 你也许出现了胎盘早剥 |
[09:23] | Your placenta is separating from the wall of your uterus. | 你的胎盘与你的子宫壁分离了 |
[09:26] | The overall picture suggests something called | 总体看来可能会出现 |
[09:27] | pre-eclampsia with HELLP syndrome. | 先兆子痫和HELLP综合征 |
[09:29] | What–what does that mean? | 这…这是什么意思 |
[09:30] | It means we need to deliver this baby now. | 意思是我们现在就得为你接生 |
[09:32] | – No, no, no, no, no. – I know. | -不不不 -我知道 |
[09:33] | 32 weeks is more premature than we like, but right now, | 32周比一般早产儿妊娠时间更短 但是现在 |
[09:35] | your baby’s safer outside of your body than inside. | 你的宝宝在外面比在你肚子里更安全 |
[09:37] | Yeah, I can’t deliver this baby premature, | 我不能早产 |
[09:38] | this is not my baby. | 这不是我的孩子 |
[09:42] | I’m a surrogate. I’m carrying this baby for someone else. | 我是代孕妈妈 这个孩子是给别人生的 |
[09:44] | I need to carry it to term or I don’t get paid. | 我必须按期生产 不然就拿不到钱 |
[09:47] | If we don’t deliver now, this condition could be fatal | 如果不马上接生 你和孩子的情况 |
[09:49] | for both you and the baby. | 都会很危险 |
[09:50] | Yeah, I need the money. | 我需要钱 |
[09:51] | – Ms. Desai, I don’t– – No! | -德赛女士 我不… -不 |
[09:52] | No, we just got out of the shelter, okay? | 不 我们刚刚离开收容所 |
[09:56] | I’m not putting my boys through another Chicago winter | 我不会再让我的孩子在收容所中度过 |
[09:59] | in one, so please, help me. | 芝加哥的冬天 拜托你帮帮我 |
[10:10] | It was nice talking to you. | 很高兴和你聊天 |
[10:16] | How’d she do on the psych eval? | 她的心理评估怎么样 |
[10:18] | In my opinion, Ms. Desai is competent, | 在我看来 德赛女士有能力 |
[10:21] | capable of making her own decisions. | 自己做决定 |
[10:23] | Mentally, she’s stable. | 她的情绪很稳定 |
[10:25] | How can she be stable? | 她怎么能算稳定 |
[10:25] | She’s risking her life and the baby’s. | 她拿自己和孩子的生命冒险 |
[10:27] | She has no genetic connection to that baby, Ethan. | 她和这孩子没有血缘关系 伊森 |
[10:30] | Another couple’s fertilized egg is implanted in her womb. | 她的子宫中是其他夫妇的受精卵 |
[10:34] | For her, it’s about making enough money | 对她来说 只是为了给她的孩子 |
[10:35] | to take care of her kids. | 赚到足够的钱 |
[10:37] | Then that’s it, then. | 那就这样吧 |
[10:38] | We have to respect the patient’s wishes. | 我们得尊重患者的意愿 |
[10:39] | We can’t force her to deliver. | 不能逼迫她生产 |
[10:42] | You expect me to just wait for her to die? | 你想让我看着她等死吗 |
[10:45] | Well, I’ll call her surrogacy agency, | 我会联系她的代孕机构 |
[10:48] | see if they can help us find a solution. | 看看他们有什么解决方案 |
[11:00] | Trucks are on their way, just running a little late. | 车在路上了 稍微会迟到一点 |
[11:02] | We’re backed up with me out of the office today. | 我们今天在外面有点事 |
[11:04] | Let me call you back. | 我过会打给你 |
[11:06] | You finally figured out what’s going on? | 你终于找出病因了吗 |
[11:07] | Duplex scan shows that the swelling of your leg | 超声扫描显示你腿上的肿块 |
[11:10] | is being caused by a DVT. Deep vein thrombosis. | 是由深静脉血栓症引起的 |
[11:14] | – A what? – Okay, English, Halstead. | -什么 -说人话 霍斯特德 |
[11:16] | You’ve got a blood clot in your leg. | 你的腿上有一个血块 |
[11:18] | – So how do you fix it? – Blood thinners. | -那你们打算怎么办 -血液稀释剂 |
[11:20] | Enoxaparin is where I’d start. | 我会从依诺肝素开始 |
[11:21] | Hold on. | 等等 |
[11:22] | Most of the time, administering blood thinner | 一般来说 服用依诺肝素之类的 |
[11:24] | like enoxaparin would be the right answer, | 血液稀释剂能够解决问题 |
[11:26] | but given Andrew’s history, I’m leery of doing that. | 但根据安德鲁的病史 我不建议这么做 |
[11:29] | It could cause intra-cranial hemorrhaging. | 这可能会引发颅内出血 |
[11:31] | Bleeding? | 出血 |
[11:32] | Yes, in the brain. | 是的 脑内 |
[11:34] | I remember you getting into your fair share of scuffles | 我记得你在高中的时候经常跟人 |
[11:36] | back in high school. Is that still the case? | 起冲突 现在还是这样吗 |
[11:39] | Only when the Packers are in town. | 只有包装工队来城里时才会 |
[11:42] | When you’ve experienced trauma to the head, | 你脑内曾经有创伤时 |
[11:44] | blood thinners are more likely to make your brain bleed, | 血液稀释剂可能让你的大脑出血 |
[11:46] | cause you to stroke… possibly die. | 让你中风 也许还会致命 |
[11:51] | I’m gonna make sure that doesn’t happen. | 我要确保不会发生这种事 |
[11:53] | For now, I’d like to get a CT scan of your head | 现在 我要对你的脑部进行CT扫描 |
[11:55] | to establish a baseline, then we’ll wait and see. | 进行基础检查 然后我们再看看情况 |
[12:00] | Wait, that’s your plan? Wait and see? | 这就是你的计划吗 等等再看看 |
[12:04] | A nurse will be by to take you for that scan. | 护士会来带你去做扫描 |
[12:07] | Well, I hope you know what you’re doing, Ginger. | 我希望你知道你在做什么 黄毛 |
[12:17] | Connor? | 康纳 |
[12:22] | Looks like I need to check into the ER | 看来我得进急救室 |
[12:23] | to spend any time with you. | 才能和你多待一会儿 |
[12:25] | Claire, I’m sorry, it’s just been really busy around here. | 克莱尔 抱歉 我真的很忙 |
[12:28] | You’re avoiding me. | 你在躲我 |
[12:31] | I’m not avoiding you. | 我没有躲你 |
[12:33] | It’s because of Dad, isn’t it? | 是因为爸爸吧 |
[12:35] | You hate that I don’t hate him. | 因为我不恨他 你不高兴 |
[12:39] | You’re not being fair. | 你这样不公平 |
[12:41] | Listen, Mom’s suicide, I know you blame him, but– | 我知道你因为妈妈的自杀还怪他 但… |
[12:46] | but Mom had real problems. | 但妈妈的问题很严重 |
[12:50] | That’s not exactly how I remember it. | 我记得不是这样的 |
[12:51] | That’s because, believe it or not, | 那是因为 不管你信不信 |
[12:53] | Dad tried to shield us. | 爸爸想要保护我们 |
[12:54] | He kept us away when Mom spiraled into a black hole. | 当妈妈被黑洞吞噬时他把我们支开了 |
[12:58] | You don’t remember, but I do. | 你不记得了 但我还记得 |
[13:03] | Call me, Connor… when you’re ready. | 等你准备好了 给我打电话 康纳 |
[13:26] | Noah? | 诺亚 |
[13:28] | What were you doing last night? | 你昨晚在干什么 |
[13:30] | Just a little entrepreneurship. | 只是小小的生意 |
[13:31] | Big market for banana bags– | 营养剂的市场很大… |
[13:32] | Noah. | 诺亚 |
[13:33] | What? It’s a legitimate business. | 怎么了 那是合法的 |
[13:35] | You’re not a doctor yet, you’re not supposed to be | 你还不是医生 你不该 |
[13:37] | sticking needles in people. | 给别人扎针 |
[13:38] | Yeah, but I’m gonna be. | 但我总有一天会成为医生 |
[13:39] | This is why we all worked so hard | 这就是我们这么努力工作 |
[13:41] | to send you to medical school? | 送你去读医学院的原因吗 |
[13:42] | So you could keep a bunch of party animals | 让你帮助一群派对精 |
[13:44] | from getting hangovers? | 不会宿醉吗 |
[13:45] | I’m just trying to earn a few extra bucks, | 我只是想赚些外快 |
[13:47] | only way I can pay you back. | 只有这样才能还你钱 |
[13:48] | I never asked you to pay me back. | 我从来没要你还我钱 |
[13:49] | I want to. And what about Mom and Dad? | 我想还 还有爸爸妈妈呢 |
[13:52] | Oh, so you’re just doing this to help the family? | 所以你这样是为了帮助我们家吗 |
[13:56] | April, let me do my thing. | 艾普尔 不要管我 |
[14:00] | You are so full of it. | 你真是太过分了 |
[14:03] | And you’re mad at me? | 你还对我生气了 |
[14:08] | All right, this is gonna numb your mouth and throat. | 这会让你的嘴和喉咙变麻 |
[14:10] | You’re still gonna feel some pressure in your esophagus. | 你会感觉食管受到挤压 |
[14:13] | It’s the best we can do without anesthetic. | 这是无麻醉情况下最好的办法了 |
[14:15] | Hopefully you’ll be able to tolerate the scope. | 希望你这样能忍受得胃镜了 |
[14:19] | Okay. | 好的 |
[14:26] | Here’s this. | 戴上这个 |
[14:31] | Okay, here we go. | 好 开始吧 |
[14:40] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[14:45] | Slow, deep breaths through your nose, okay? | 用你的鼻子慢慢进行深呼吸 |
[14:47] | Here, squeeze my hand. | 抓住我的手 |
[14:50] | Ellie, I’m gonna do this as fast as I can. | 埃莉 我会尽快搞定 |
[14:53] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[15:06] | It’s okay. | 没事 |
[15:07] | It’s okay. | 没事 |
[15:09] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[15:10] | It’s okay. | 没事 |
[15:11] | Nurse Doris is gonna stay with you. | 多丽丝护士会陪你一起 |
[15:12] | Just give us a second. | 我们离开一下 |
[15:14] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[15:16] | I have got to talk to her father. | 我得去找她父亲谈谈 |
[15:27] | Mr. Newman, I can’t stand to see your daughter | 纽曼先生 我不能眼睁睁看着 |
[15:30] | in this much pain. | 你女儿经历这种痛 |
[15:32] | I need your permission to give Ellie pain medication. | 请允许我给埃莉使用止痛药剂 |
[15:35] | I don’t tell Ellie what to do. | 我不干涉埃莉的决定 |
[15:37] | It’s sort of a deal we have with each other. | 这是我们说好的 |
[15:40] | I understand, but we just need to sedate her this once, | 我理解 但就给她用这一次 |
[15:43] | so we can perform the endoscopy. | 以便我们完成胃镜检查 |
[15:45] | This will not turn her into an addict. | 她不会因此上瘾的 |
[15:52] | Your daughter is overwhelmed with pain | 你女儿现在非常痛苦 |
[15:55] | and depleted from vomiting. | 吐得都快没力气了 |
[15:57] | She cannot make the best decision in this state. | 她无法在这种状态下做出明智的选择 |
[16:01] | But Ellie’s a minor. You are her father. | 但埃莉未成年 你是她父亲 |
[16:02] | You can make this decision. | 你能做决定 |
[16:05] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[16:06] | I don’t-I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[16:08] | Ellie needs you to step up, Mr. Newman, to be her father. | 纽曼先生 埃莉需要你尽父亲职责 |
[16:23] | Okay. Uh, do it. | 好吧 用吧 |
[16:27] | Do what you have to do, I guess. | 怎么能治疗她 就怎么做吧 |
[16:30] | Okay, thank you. | 好 谢谢 |
[16:31] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[16:38] | Okay, he can’t breathe! Help him, Halstead, help him! | 他无法呼吸了 快救他 霍斯特德 快 |
[16:40] | – Sinus tach? – 133. | -窦性心动过速 -心率133 |
[16:42] | – Sat? – 86. | -血氧饱和 -86% |
[16:44] | He threw a pulmonary embolism. | 他出现肺栓塞了 |
[16:45] | – Embolism? What is that? – Get oxygen on him. | -栓塞是什么 -给他戴氧气罩 |
[16:46] | – Okay, what is going on? – Need some help in here! | -到底怎么回事 -过来帮忙 |
[16:48] | You should have given him the blood thinners! | 你该给他用血液稀释剂的 |
[16:49] | Hey, you need to step out of the room, now. | 你得马上出去 |
[16:50] | – My brother, you are killing… – Reese! | -我弟被你害… -里斯 |
[16:52] | Get a crash cart in here! | 找辆急救车来 |
[16:54] | Give me the bag. | 给他加氧气囊 |
[16:55] | He’s turning blue! | 他皮肤发紫了 |
[16:57] | He’s too big to lift. I’m intubating here. | 他太重扶不起来 原地插管 |
[16:59] | – Come on, hey, breathe. – 20 of etomidate | -快呼吸 -20单位依托咪酯 |
[17:00] | – and 100 of sux, now! – Yes, Doctor. | -100单位赛克斯 快 -是 医生 |
[17:02] | All right. | 好 |
[17:04] | Breathe, Andy. | 呼吸 安迪 |
[17:05] | Come on, Andy. | 醒来 安迪 |
[17:09] | What’s he doing? | 他在干什么 |
[17:11] | Okay, I’m in. | 插进去了 |
[17:12] | Call the MICU and the pulmonary team, | 联系内科重症监护室和呼吸内科 |
[17:14] | get ’em down here immediately. | 让他们立刻赶过来 |
[17:15] | What is happening? Why isn’t he breathing? | 怎么回事 为什么他还没有呼吸 |
[17:17] | Clot moved from his leg to his lung. | 他腿部的血栓转移到了肺部 |
[17:19] | What did you do to my brother? | 你对我弟弟做了什么 |
[17:23] | Heart rate’s up to 130. BP’s rising. | 心率上升到130 血压升高 |
[17:27] | I’m afraid she’ll have a dysrhythmia. | 恐怕她会心律失常 |
[17:32] | Push 50 of fentanyl. | 注射50单位芬太尼 |
[17:33] | No! What’s that? No, what’s that? | 不要 那是什么 什么东西 |
[17:35] | – It’s gonna help you. – No! | -对治疗有帮助 -不要 |
[17:37] | – Ellie? – Wait, no! | -埃莉 -等下 不要 |
[17:39] | Ellie, we have to do this. | 埃莉 必须这么做 |
[17:39] | It’ll help us figure out what’s going on with you. | 这能帮我们查清你的病 |
[17:41] | – No! – It’s okay. | -不 -没事的 |
[17:43] | It’ll only help. | 只会有助治疗 |
[17:45] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[17:47] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[18:03] | Nothing? | 没发现吗 |
[18:05] | No. | 没有 |
[18:09] | Maybe her condition is psychological. | 也许她的症状是心理上的 |
[18:14] | Dr. Manning, a quick word? | 曼宁医生 聊几句 |
[18:16] | Yeah. | 好 |
[18:23] | I understand that you gave Ellie a narcotic. | 我听说你给埃莉注射了麻醉剂 |
[18:25] | The numbing spray wouldn’t work. | 麻醉喷雾没有效果 |
[18:26] | Sedating her was the only way we could perform the endoscopy. | 只有给她注射麻醉剂才能完成胃镜检查 |
[18:29] | Was it worth it? | 有收获吗 |
[18:32] | The endoscopy was inconclusive. | 胃镜检查显示没有问题 |
[18:35] | I thought that we concluded that staying away from narcotics | 我以为我们说好了 让埃莉远离麻醉药品 |
[18:37] | was Ellie’s top priority. | 才是最重要的事 |
[18:38] | Yes, but she’s a minor. | 是 但她还未成年 |
[18:40] | She wasn’t in any condition to make decisions. | 她这种状态无法做出明智的选择 |
[18:42] | And what condition was her father in, hmm? | 那她父亲的状态就能做决定吗 |
[18:44] | Was he sober when you asked his consent? | 你征求他同意时 他是清醒状态吗 |
[18:47] | She was in so much pain. | 她当时特别痛苦 |
[18:49] | It was the right call to make. | 这个决定是正确的 |
[18:52] | I think it might have felt like the right call for you, Doctor. | 医生 我知道你感觉这么做是对的 |
[18:55] | For Ellie, gonna have to wait and see. | 但对于埃莉 只能等着瞧了 |
[19:04] | Our clients are people who are desperate to have children. | 我们的客户都是非常渴望孩子的人 |
[19:07] | Ms. Desai is helping a couple realize that dream. | 德赛女士在帮他们圆梦 |
[19:10] | But her life is in jeopardy. | 但她的生命有危险 |
[19:12] | We–we’d like to understand the arrangement | 我们想知道你的客户 |
[19:15] | your clients have with our patient. | 跟这位病人之间的协议 |
[19:17] | Well, she has graciously allowed our clients’ baby | 她大度地允许我们客户的孩子 |
[19:19] | to develop in her womb. | 在她的子宫里发育 |
[19:21] | In turn, they give her a living stipend | 作为回报 他们每周给她生活费 |
[19:23] | for every week she nurtures that child. | 来孕育这个孩子 |
[19:25] | She specifically said she needs the payout. | 她特别强调她需要那笔酬劳 |
[19:27] | What’s that? | 那是怎么回事 |
[19:28] | In the spirit of inspiring a healthy baby, | 本着生育一个健康宝宝的精神 |
[19:30] | our clients have promised a bonus | 我们的客户答应德赛女士 |
[19:32] | should Ms. Desai carry to term. | 她在预产期生产 便有酬劳 |
[19:34] | That’s what she’s killing herself for. | 所以她才不顾一切 |
[19:35] | Ms. Allen, this contract seems to be incentivizing our patient | 艾伦女士 这份合同好像激励了该病人 |
[19:41] | to put her health at risk. Is there any way to alter this? | 不顾生命安危 怎么能改一下条件呢 |
[19:45] | How so? | 怎么说 |
[19:45] | Well, perhaps she would deliver the baby now | 如果她知道她至少还能拿到 |
[19:48] | if she knew she was still eligible for at least a part of that bonus. | 那笔钱的一部分 她也许就能同意现在生产了 |
[19:52] | Unfortunately, our clients have stipulated | 很不幸 我们的客户规定了 |
[19:55] | that they do not wish to adopt a premature baby. | 他们不想领养早产儿 |
[19:57] | It’s their baby. | 这是他们的孩子 |
[19:58] | According to the law, my clients are | 根据法律 我们的客户 |
[20:00] | under no obligation to adopt this child. | 没有义务领养这个孩子 |
[20:03] | Wait. | 慢着 |
[20:04] | Then who’s responsible for this baby? | 那谁对这个孩子负责呢 |
[20:08] | If the bio parents choose not to adopt, | 如果亲生父母决定不收养这个孩子 |
[20:11] | Ms. Desai is welcome to keep the child | 德赛女士完全可以留下孩子 |
[20:13] | or surrender it to the State. | 或者交给州政府 |
[20:14] | Welcome to keep it? | 完全可以留下孩子 |
[20:16] | Ms. Allen, this contract seems to | 艾伦女士 这份合同好像 |
[20:18] | protect everyone but Ms. Desai and that baby. | 就只对德赛女士和那个宝宝不利 |
[20:22] | I’m sorry, but that is the arrangement she willingly agreed to. | 很抱歉 但是她同意签的这份协议 |
[20:28] | If you have any further questions, | 如果你们还有问题 |
[20:30] | please feel free to call my office. | 请致电我的办公室 |
[20:49] | This embolism, | 这个栓塞 |
[20:51] | it happened ’cause of you. | 都是你造成的 |
[20:53] | She said you were supposed to give him something, | 她说你该给他使用什么药品 |
[20:55] | but you didn’t. | 但你没有 |
[20:56] | I’m telling you, I know your brother. | 我告诉你 我了解你弟弟 |
[20:59] | I saw Jimmy Doyle knock him out cold. | 我看到吉米·道尔把他打晕了 |
[21:02] | I’m sure that happened more than once. | 那种事肯定发生过不止一次 |
[21:03] | Andy’s too high a risk for blood thinners. | 给安迪用血液稀释剂的风险太大 |
[21:07] | You made the wrong call, | 你判断错误了 |
[21:08] | and now Andy’s got this clot in his lungs. | 现在血栓到了安迪的肺里 |
[21:11] | You’re an uppity bastard, | 你个自负的混蛋 |
[21:12] | you don’t give a rat’s ass about us. | 你根本就不是真正关心我们 |
[21:14] | Back off, Brian. Back off. | 退后 布莱恩 退后 |
[21:16] | Hey, I want a doctor who knows what he’s doing. | 我要换一个清楚自己行为的医生 |
[21:18] | You want a new doctor, is that it? | 你想换医生对吗 |
[21:20] | Yeah. | 对 |
[21:21] | A good one. | 换个好的 |
[21:24] | Okay. I’m done. | 好 那你们换吧 |
[21:39] | Noah showed me some selfies he took with Tate’s friends. | 诺亚跟我看了他跟塔特朋友的自拍 |
[21:42] | I want to strangle him. | 我真想掐死他 |
[21:44] | Noah or Tate? | 诺亚还是塔特 |
[21:45] | Noah. He’s hooking these ballers up with banana bags. | 诺亚 他在给那些球员注射营养液 |
[21:49] | Oh, very enterprising. | 很有事业心嘛 |
[21:50] | Tate’s idea? | 塔特的主意吗 |
[21:51] | No, he thought he was doing Noah a favor, | 不是 他以为他在帮诺亚 |
[21:53] | giving out his card. | 帮他介绍人认识 |
[21:54] | Still, what’d I tell you about athletes? | 不过我怎么跟你说的运动员来着 |
[21:57] | Hey, Noah is what he is. | 诺亚就是那样 |
[22:00] | It’s not Tate’s fault. | 那不是塔特的错 |
[22:02] | Then what’re you mad at him for? | 那你为什么生他的气 |
[22:04] | I don’t know… | 我不知道 |
[22:07] | Oh, God, I’m not. | 天啊 我没有 |
[22:16] | Tate? | 塔特 |
[22:20] | How was his check-up? | 他的检查结果如何 |
[22:22] | Wasn’t too bad. I mean, he cried twice, but– | 不是很糟糕 虽然他哭了两次… |
[22:24] | Did not. | 才没有 |
[22:26] | I’m just playing. | 我开玩笑 |
[22:27] | Of course not. You’re too brave for that. | 当然不会 你那么勇敢 |
[22:29] | Hey, Eric, you mind if I have a really quick word with your dad? | 艾瑞克 你介意我跟你爸爸说几句话吗 |
[22:33] | Take a seat for a second right over there, hun. | 去那边先坐坐 亲爱的 |
[22:38] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[22:40] | I shouldn’t have made this about you when it wasn’t. | 不是你的错 我不该向你发火 |
[22:44] | It’s my brother. | 是我弟弟的错 |
[22:45] | I really did not like what he was doing at that party. | 我真的不喜欢他在派对上做的事 |
[22:47] | I get you. | 我明白 |
[22:50] | I really like being with you. | 我真的很喜欢跟你在一起 |
[22:54] | I don’t want that to stop. | 我不想跟你分开 |
[22:56] | Me either. | 我也不想 |
[22:57] | Look, I was just helping Noah out | 我只是想帮帮诺亚 |
[23:00] | because, hey, that’s your little brother. | 因为他是你弟弟 |
[23:03] | But I’ll let my guys know, no more. | 但我会告诉我的朋友们 以后不找他了 |
[23:06] | Uh, no, that’s sweet, but if they want to hire him, | 不 谢谢你 但如果他们想雇他 |
[23:09] | they can go right ahead. | 那可以尽管雇他 |
[23:10] | Noah is making his own way, and I’m done fighting it. | 诺亚在走自己的路 我不会再阻止他了 |
[23:15] | Okay. | 好 |
[23:20] | Hey, Eric? | 艾瑞克 |
[23:23] | How about an ice cream sandwich? If it’s okay with your dad. | 吃冰淇淋三明治吗 如果你爸爸不介意的话 |
[23:27] | I want an ice cream sandwich. | 我想吃冰淇淋三明治 |
[23:28] | Let’s get you an ice cream sandwich. | 我们去买冰淇淋三明治 |
[23:30] | Yay. | 好棒 |
[23:32] | Under flouro we’ll get a precise picture | 使用荧光剂后我们可以拍到 |
[23:33] | of the clot burden, then we can lyse it. | 血栓的清晰照片 然后就可以溶解掉 |
[23:36] | Let’s get him into the elevator. | 我们送他上电梯 |
[23:39] | What’s happening? | 怎么了 |
[23:40] | Dr. Perrington is taking him to the cath lab | 佩灵顿医生要带他去疏导室 |
[23:42] | for a clot buster. | 使用粉碎血凝块溶解剂 |
[23:46] | If you’re right about Andrew’s head traumas, | 如果你说的安德鲁头部创伤是真的 |
[23:48] | giving him a clot buster is worse than giving him blood thinners. | 那用粉碎血凝块溶解剂比用血液稀释剂后果更严重 |
[23:53] | I gave my medical opinion. | 我给出医学建议了 |
[23:54] | The patient and his brother did not want to listen. | 患者的哥哥不愿意听我的 |
[23:58] | Perrington’s an attending. It’s out of my hands now. | 佩灵顿是主治医生 现在这个病人不归我管了 |
[24:14] | Rough day? | 今天不顺吗 |
[24:16] | Yeah. I just… | 对 我… |
[24:21] | What? | 怎么了 |
[24:23] | I just–I can’t believe what I just did. | 我…我不敢相信我刚才做了什么 |
[24:26] | I have this teenage patient who adamantly refused | 我有个未成年病人 明确拒绝 |
[24:29] | drugs of any kind because addiction runs in her family, | 使用任何药物 因为他们家有毒瘾遗传 |
[24:31] | and I just convinced her heroin-addict father | 可我却说服了她有毒瘾的爸爸 |
[24:34] | to let me give her pain meds anyway. | 让我给她使用止痛药 |
[24:36] | What was I thinking? | 我在想什么啊 |
[24:45] | What? | 什么 |
[24:48] | Well, I hate to say it, | 虽然我不想这么说 |
[24:49] | but going against a patient’s wishes | 但是因为你认为你更清楚情况 |
[24:51] | because you think you know better | 而违背患者意愿 |
[24:54] | sounds like something you’d bust my balls for. | 像是你会指责我做的事 |
[25:00] | What’s wrong with this kid anyway? | 不过这个孩子到底是怎么回事 |
[25:02] | I wish I knew. | 我知道就好了 |
[25:07] | Get away! | 走开 |
[25:08] | That’s her. | 就是她 |
[25:12] | Dr. Manning! | 曼宁医生 |
[25:13] | Need some help over here. | 这里需要帮助 |
[25:14] | – I don’t want the spiders on me. – It’s okay, relax. | -我身上有好多蜘蛛 -没事 放松 |
[25:16] | Ellie, what’s happening? | 埃莉 怎么了 |
[25:17] | Please, get the spiders off of me! | 快把这些蜘蛛从我身上弄走 |
[25:19] | – Get me five of Haldol. – Get them off of me! | -给她注射五毫克氟哌啶醇 -快弄走它们 |
[25:20] | – Page Doctor Charles. – Got you. | -呼叫查尔斯医生 -好的 |
[25:22] | – Ellie, there’s nothing there. – No, no, no! | -埃莉 你身上什么都没有 -不不不 |
[25:24] | – Ellie! – Get them off! | -埃莉 -快弄走 |
[25:28] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[25:29] | Dr. Manning. | 曼宁医生 |
[25:30] | – What’s going on? – I don’t know. | -怎么回事 -我不知道 |
[25:32] | Okay, okay. | 好了好了 |
[25:33] | It’s okay. It’s okay. | 好了 没事了 |
[25:35] | It’s okay. | 没事了 |
[25:42] | Acute stomach pain and vomiting, | 急性胃痛 呕吐 |
[25:44] | but the endoscopy comes back clean. | 但是胃镜检查显示没有任何问题 |
[25:46] | Then she has a psychotic episode? | 然后她就精神病发作了 |
[25:50] | You were right. | 你说得对 |
[25:52] | Never should have given her the narcotic. | 我不该给她使用麻醉剂的 |
[25:54] | Although that could not have caused the hallucinations. | 不过那不该引起幻觉啊 |
[25:58] | I’m at a loss. | 我不懂了 |
[25:59] | I guess this is in your court. | 这应该属于你的范围吧 |
[26:01] | Whatever she’s suffering from must be psychological. | 她这种情况肯定是精神问题 |
[26:04] | You know, I’m not sure that I agree. | 我不同意你的说法 |
[26:07] | When you scoped her, | 给她做胃镜的时候 |
[26:08] | you gave her a benzo or an opiate? | 给她用的苯类药还是阿片药 |
[26:10] | Fentanyl. | 芬太尼 |
[26:14] | An opiate. | 阿片药 |
[26:15] | Was it effective? | 有效吗 |
[26:16] | Very. Why? | 很有效 怎么了 |
[26:18] | I got a hunch that the stomach pain | 我觉得她的胃痛 |
[26:20] | and the psychotic episode might be related, | 和精神病发作可能有关 |
[26:23] | and if that’s the case, | 如果真是这样 |
[26:25] | whole thing would in fact be entirely physiological. | 那她的情况就完全是身体问题了 |
[26:29] | Will you excuse me for a second? | 我先失陪一下好吗 |
[26:30] | Sure. | 好的 |
[26:38] | Say, you mind if I ask you a couple personal questions? | 介意我问你几个私人问题吗 |
[26:40] | No. | 不介意 |
[26:42] | When did you, um, start using drugs? | 你从什么时候开始吸毒的 |
[26:48] | Just so you know, only asking ’cause it might | 声明一下 我问这个是因为 |
[26:50] | help us figure out what’s wrong with Ellie. | 这可能有助于我们弄明白埃莉是怎么回事 |
[26:54] | Near as you can remember, when did you start using? | 在你的记忆中 是从什么时候开始的 |
[27:02] | I’d say high school. | 应该是高中时 |
[27:05] | And you experiment with various things, | 你是吸过多种毒品 |
[27:08] | or go straight to heroin, or? | 还是直接吸食海洛因的 |
[27:16] | – Nat? – Yeah. | -小娜 -在 |
[27:17] | I could use your help with a patient. | 我需要你帮忙看一个病人 |
[27:19] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[27:20] | I can’t get through to her. | 我劝不动她 |
[27:21] | I thought maybe you could talk to her… | 于是就想你或许可以跟她谈谈 |
[27:24] | as a mother. | 作为一个母亲 |
[27:31] | Dr. Choi. | 崔医生 |
[27:32] | Ms. Desai, we can’t delay this delivery any longer. | 德赛女士 我们不能再等了 |
[27:33] | No, please. | 不 求你了 |
[27:37] | Ms. Desai, I’m Dr. Manning. | 德赛女士 我是曼宁医生 |
[27:39] | I’m sorry you’re going through such a rough time right now. | 很遗憾你现在这么痛苦 |
[27:42] | I know when my water broke, I was a mess. | 我羊水破的时候我也慌了 |
[27:44] | I wasn’t ready to deliver either. | 我当时也还没准备好生产 |
[27:46] | I told Dr. Choi, I can’t have this baby now. | 我告诉过崔医生 现在我还不能生 |
[27:50] | My boys are counting on me to keep a roof over their heads. | 我的儿子们还指望我帮他们遮风挡雨 |
[27:54] | I understand. | 我理解 |
[27:55] | I have a son. I would do anything for him, | 我有个儿子 我愿意为他牺牲一切 |
[27:58] | but do you understand what’s happening | 但你知道现在你的身体内 |
[28:00] | in your body right now? | 是什么情况吗 |
[28:02] | The proteins from your placenta are poisoning your blood, | 你胎盘内的蛋白质在毒害你的血液 |
[28:06] | and at any moment you could have an eclamptic seizure | 任何时刻你都可能出现子痫发作 |
[28:08] | that could kill you and this baby. | 这可能会害死你和这个孩子 |
[28:13] | Ms. Desai, your boys would rather spend | 德赛女士 你的儿子们宁愿 |
[28:16] | 100 Chicago winters in a shelter | 在收容所里过100个芝加哥的冬天 |
[28:19] | than a lifetime without their mother. | 也不会想一辈子没有母亲 |
[28:21] | Don’t orphan them for this money. | 不要为了这笔钱让他们变成孤儿 |
[28:26] | Neela, look at me. Look at me, Neela. | 尼拉 看着我 看着我 尼拉 |
[28:31] | Dr. Choi is gonna take you up to OB, | 崔医生会带你去产房 |
[28:33] | and you are going to deliver this baby. | 你要马上生下这个孩子 |
[28:37] | For your boys. | 为了你的儿子们 |
[28:44] | Okay. | 好 |
[28:45] | Call OB, tell them we’re on our way. | 通知产房 我们马上过去 |
[28:56] | Halstead! Why’d you dump us? | 霍斯特德 你为什么抛弃我们 |
[29:00] | Dump you? You dumped me, | 抛弃你们 是你抛弃了我 |
[29:01] | said you wanted another doctor. | 你说你要换医生的 |
[29:03] | So? | 所以呢 |
[29:04] | So. | 所以就给你们换了 |
[29:05] | Do I look like a doctor? Who cares what I think? | 我是医生吗 谁管我怎么想 |
[29:08] | You’re the smartest guy I know. | 你是我认识的最聪明的人 |
[29:10] | Listen, I don’t know what it is you want, | 我不知道你到底想怎么样 |
[29:11] | but Andy’s in good hands with Dr. Perrington. | 但佩灵顿医生会照顾好安迪的 |
[29:14] | She knows what she’s doing. | 她知道自己在做什么 |
[29:15] | What happened to that stand-up kid from high school? | 高中时那个坦率正直的孩子怎么了 |
[29:18] | What? | 什么 |
[29:19] | We respected you. | 我们当时很尊重你 |
[29:21] | Funny way of showing it. | 那你们尊重的方式还真有意思 |
[29:23] | Hey, no matter how many times we knocked you on your ass, | 不管我们把你打倒多少次 |
[29:26] | you always got back up. Ginger never stayed down. | 你都会站起来 黄毛小子永远不会退缩 |
[29:30] | I don’t care about this other doctor. | 我不关心其它医生 |
[29:31] | I care about my brother. You know him. | 我只关心我弟弟 你了解他 |
[29:35] | God sakes, you even remembered the fight with Jimmy Doyle. | 天啊 你都还记得那次跟吉米·道尔打架 |
[29:39] | You said he could get a-a brain bleed? | 你说他可能出现大脑出血 |
[29:43] | And that could kill him, right? | 那会害死他 对吗 |
[29:45] | That’s right. | 是的 |
[29:46] | Then shouldn’t you stop this? | 那你不该阻止这种事发生吗 |
[29:52] | Oxygen looks good. Let’s turn up the propofol. | 氧气水平没问题 增加丙泊酚剂量 |
[29:57] | Let’s administer the TPA. | 使用抗栓塞药物 |
[29:59] | Wait! | 等一下 |
[30:00] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[30:01] | I want to make sure we’re giving Mr. Tucker | 我想确保对塔克先生 |
[30:02] | the proper treatment. | 进行合理治疗 |
[30:03] | He’s no longer your patient, Dr. Halstead. | 他不是你的病人了 霍斯特德医生 |
[30:05] | He thinks what you’re doing could make his brain bleed. | 他认为你这样会导致他脑出血 |
[30:07] | Excuse me. Your brother’s CT was clean | 抱歉 你弟弟的CT显示没问题 |
[30:09] | except for old hygromas. That means the risk is very low. | 只有以前的水囊瘤 也就是说脑出血的风险很小 |
[30:12] | I grew up with this patient | 我是跟这个病人一起长大的 |
[30:13] | and seen him take a lot of hits to the head over the years. | 多年来他的头部受到过多次撞击 |
[30:15] | Those hygromas are indicative of old subdurals. | 水囊瘤是以前硬膜下血肿导致的 |
[30:17] | He’s at a much higher risk than his CT shows. | 所以他的风险比CT结果显示的要高很多 |
[30:20] | We need to implant an IVC filter to prevent future clots, | 我们需要植入下腔静脉滤器防止以后出现血栓 |
[30:22] | but as far as the current clot’s concerned, | 但鉴于现在就有血栓了 |
[30:25] | I think we should hold off and let him ride it out. | 我建议先等一下 让他先度过危险期 |
[30:27] | Dr. Halstead is a resident-a doctor in training. | 霍斯特德医生是住院医生 正在接受训练的医生 |
[30:31] | I am an attending physician | 我是主治医生 |
[30:32] | and a Board Certified Critical Care Specialist. | 而且是委员会认证危重病人治疗专家 |
[30:34] | I’m telling you, your brother is perfectly able | 我跟你说 你弟弟完全可以 |
[30:36] | to handle this treatment. | 承受这种治疗 |
[30:37] | He’s not. | 不是的 |
[30:50] | We’re going with Dr. Halstead, | 我们听霍斯特德医生的 |
[30:52] | what he says. | 听他的意见 |
[30:55] | All right. | 好 |
[31:02] | How’re you feeling, Ellie? | 你感觉如何 埃莉 |
[31:03] | You gave me drugs. | 你给我用了药 |
[31:06] | I’m sorry, I didn’t feel like we had a choice. | 很抱歉 我们当时别无选择 |
[31:08] | And what’re these? | 这是怎么回事 |
[31:10] | You had what we call a delusional episode. | 你刚才幻觉发作了 |
[31:13] | So I’m going crazy? | 我疯了吗 |
[31:14] | No, we actually think that it might be | 不是 其实我们认为 |
[31:16] | related to your stomach pain. | 这一情况与你的胃痛相关 |
[31:19] | Did you change your diet at all | 因为要穿舞会礼服 |
[31:20] | in anticipation of wearing your prom dress? | 你改变饮食了吗 |
[31:23] | Yeah, a little. I– | 改变了一点 我… |
[31:25] | I just started eating salads at lunch. | 午餐我开始吃沙拉了 |
[31:29] | Can you remember, your last attack–a year ago– | 你记得一年前你发作时 |
[31:31] | had you also changed your diet then? | 是不是也改变饮食了吗 |
[31:34] | I guess, I– | 应该是 我… |
[31:35] | I was going to a volleyball tournament in Florida, | 我当时要去佛罗里达参加排球锦标赛 |
[31:38] | and I wanted to, you know, wear a bathing suit. | 我想穿泳衣 |
[31:43] | Why? | 怎么了 |
[31:45] | We believe you may have a disease called AIP, | 我们认为你患有AIP |
[31:47] | Acute Intermittent Porphyria. | 急性间歇性卟啉病 |
[31:49] | It’s a genetic condition that causes severe stomach pain | 这是一种遗传病 会引起严重胃痛 |
[31:53] | along with episodes of psychosis. | 并伴有精神病发作 |
[31:55] | Carbohydrates actually help control it, | 碳水化合物有助于控制这一病症 |
[31:58] | and we think that your latest flare-up | 所以我们认为你这次发病 |
[32:00] | was probably helped along by your recent change in diet. | 可能是因为你最近饮食的改变 |
[32:03] | That’s what’s making me feel like this? | 是饮食改变让我这样的吗 |
[32:05] | We think so. | 我们认为是的 |
[32:06] | Long term, AIP can be treated and managed. | 长远来看 AIP是可以治疗的 |
[32:09] | In the short term, an opiate will help to ease your pain. | 短期来看 阿片药物有助于缓解你的疼痛 |
[32:12] | An opiate? | 阿片药物 |
[32:13] | You don’t have to worry. | 你不用担心 |
[32:14] | We will carefully manage your dosage. | 我们会小心控制你的用量 |
[32:22] | As long as I don’t turn out like my dad. | 只要我不变的跟我爸爸一样就行 |
[32:26] | Ellie, your father helped lead us to this diagnosis. | 埃莉 你父亲帮我们做出了这一诊断 |
[32:30] | Again, it’s a genetic condition. | 而且这是一种遗传病 |
[32:32] | He probably has it and has very likely | 他可能也有这种病 所以很可能 |
[32:35] | been self-medicating all these years. | 他这么多年来一直在自我用药 |
[32:39] | You mean that that’s why he’s an addict? | 你是说因此他才成为瘾君子吗 |
[32:41] | Well, more like a contributing factor. | 其实更像是一种影响吧 |
[32:44] | He probably experienced the same pain that you did | 他可能跟你一样大的时候 |
[32:46] | when he was your age, | 也出现了类似疼痛 |
[32:48] | and without proper help or diagnosis, | 因为没有合适的帮助或诊断 |
[32:50] | came up with his own way to treat it. | 所以他自己想办法治疗了 |
[33:05] | Baby’s in distress. | 婴儿情况危险 |
[33:13] | We’ve got fetal bradycardia. It’s not getting oxygen. | 胎心过缓 婴儿得不到氧气了 |
[33:15] | Almost there. | 快好了 |
[33:24] | Baby’s apneaic. Suction. | 婴儿窒息 抽吸 |
[33:34] | Come on, come on. | 加油 加油 |
[33:42] | She looks good. | 她看起来情况很好 |
[33:43] | Premature but healthy. Let’s get her to the NICU. | 虽然早产但很健康 送去新生儿重症监护病房 |
[33:45] | Wait. | 等一下 |
[33:50] | It’s a girl. | 是个女孩 |
[33:51] | Don’t you want to see your baby? | 你不想看看你的孩子吗 |
[33:53] | I ca–I can’t. | 我…我做不到 |
[33:54] | – Ms. Desai- – No. | -德赛女士 -不 |
[33:58] | Take it away. | 拿走 |
[34:15] | He’s stabilized. Not as bad as we thought. | 他情况稳定了 没有我们想的那么糟糕 |
[34:18] | Maybe we don’t need to push the clot busters. | 可能我们不用给他用粉碎血凝块溶解剂了 |
[34:22] | You were right. | 你说得对 |
[34:23] | Just glad he’s okay. | 他没事就好 |
[34:30] | Excuse me. | 我先走了 |
[34:39] | Doctor Halstead. | 霍斯特德医生 |
[34:41] | Just curious, you planning on applying for a job here | 好奇问一下 你的住院期结束后 |
[34:44] | when your residency is complete? | 打算在这里申请工作吗 |
[34:46] | First choice. | 第一选择 |
[34:48] | I’m on the hiring committee, and if I were you, | 我是人事委员会的 如果我是你 |
[34:50] | I’d be looking for other hospitals. | 我会去找其它医院的 |
[35:05] | What’s going on in there? | 里面什么情况 |
[35:06] | They look like they’re celebrating. | 他们好像在庆祝 |
[35:07] | Yeah. We ran a PBG test on Ellie | 是 我们给埃莉进行了餐后血糖监测 |
[35:10] | and confirmed the diagnosis. | 确认了我们的诊断 |
[35:11] | We also did one on her father, | 我们也给她父亲做了 |
[35:13] | and it turns out he has it too, | 结果显示他也有这个病 |
[35:15] | but he never knew it. | 但他一直不知道 |
[35:17] | All her life she just thought he was an addict | 她一直以来都以为他是个不关心她的 |
[35:19] | who didn’t care. | 瘾君子 |
[35:20] | Now she sees it was just his way of coping. | 现在她知道了 那只是他应对疾病的方法 |
[35:28] | Any issues? | 有问题吗 |
[35:29] | She was born shy of four pounds | 她出生时体重不到四磅 |
[35:31] | and her lungs are underdeveloped, | 而且肺部发育不健全 |
[35:32] | but I think two months in the NICU will plump her up | 但在新生儿重症监护室里待两个月后 |
[35:35] | and get her breathing properly. | 应该就可以正常呼吸了 |
[35:36] | That’s good to hear. | 这是好消息 |
[35:39] | I’m sorry, but I have some unfortunate news. | 抱歉 我有不好的消息告诉你们 |
[35:43] | Our clients have pulled out. | 我的客户终止协议了 |
[35:45] | What? | 什么 |
[35:46] | They don’t feel equipped to deal with the complications | 他们没有做好准备应对早产儿的 |
[35:48] | that come with a premature baby. | 并发症问题 |
[35:50] | This is a healthy baby. | 这是个健康的婴儿 |
[35:52] | She just needs some extra attention. | 只是需要额外照顾一下 |
[35:54] | I understand. | 我理解 |
[35:55] | You know, my heart goes out to Neela– | 我很同情尼拉 |
[35:57] | all she’s been through. | 还有她经历的一切 |
[35:59] | But I’m not giving up. | 但我不会放弃 |
[36:00] | I’m sure we can find an adventurous couple | 我肯定我们可以找到一对有冒险精神的夫妇 |
[36:02] | willing to take on that little bundle of joy. | 愿意跟我们一起分享迎接新生命的喜悦 |
[36:05] | And maybe we can get a little something for Neela too. | 而且我们也可能为尼拉争取到点什么 |
[36:08] | Of course, you’ll get a fee as well. | 当然 你也会拿到费用 |
[36:12] | Need to make a quick call, excuse me. | 我需要打个电话 失陪 |
[36:23] | Is this a happy ending? | 这算是圆满结局吗 |
[36:25] | Dr. Choi, this is as happy as it’s going to get. | 崔医生 这已经是最好的结局了 |
[36:45] | Mr. Newman. | 纽曼先生 |
[36:47] | – Yeah, hey. – Hey. | -你好 -你好 |
[36:49] | Very excited to hear that you and your daughter | 听说你和你女儿终于确诊了 |
[36:50] | finally got a diagnosis. | 我非常开心 |
[36:53] | – It’s good. – Yeah, it’s great. | -是好事 -是啊 好事 |
[36:54] | Hey, will you step over into my office here for a second? | 请来我办公室一趟 好吗 |
[37:00] | You know, sometimes people get new perspective, | 有时候大家会从新的角度去看 |
[37:03] | how they got into a situation, | 自己如何陷入一种情况 |
[37:05] | they reevaluate, getting out of it, | 他们重新评估 然后摆脱这一情况 |
[37:07] | you know, and if that were the case, | 如果可以这样 |
[37:09] | I just wanted to offer my assistance, you know? | 我想提供帮助 |
[37:11] | Kicking heroin is a tremendous undertaking, | 戒掉海洛因是一项艰巨的任务 |
[37:13] | really shouldn’t be attempted alone. | 你真的不应该一个人去尝试 |
[37:17] | Uh, yeah. | 是的 |
[37:19] | You know, I appreciate that. Thank you. | 我很感谢你提供帮助 谢谢 |
[37:22] | Yeah, I work with these alternative rehabs, you know, | 我跟一些戒瘾所有合作 |
[37:24] | who use psychoactives like Ibogaine. | 他们使用伊波加因类的精神活性药 |
[37:26] | They’ve been having extraordinary success. | 在这方面取得了很大的成功 |
[37:28] | I just–well, you know, put that on the table. | 我…可以介绍你去 |
[37:35] | Yeah, well, you know. | 好 你知道 |
[37:37] | Like I said, I appreciate it, and… | 我很感谢你 但是… |
[37:40] | you know, I think I-I think I got it handled, you know? | 我觉得我可以处理好 |
[37:45] | So I’m gonna have a smoke. | 我先出去抽根烟 |
[37:48] | Okay, man. | 好的 |
[37:50] | – Thank you. – Good luck. | -谢谢 -祝你好运 |
[37:51] | Hey, just– | 对了 |
[37:55] | just in case, you know? | 以防万一 |
[37:58] | Great. | 好的 |
[38:00] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[38:20] | How’s she doing? | 她怎么样了 |
[38:22] | I suggest you stay as far away from me as possible. | 我建议你尽可能离我远点 |
[38:26] | What you’re doing may be legal, | 你做的事可能合法 |
[38:28] | but it sure as hell isn’t right. | 但那样做绝对不对 |
[38:30] | No reputable surrogacy agency | 有良心的代孕机构 |
[38:33] | would have ever given Neela a contract like that. | 绝不会让尼拉签那种合同 |
[38:36] | This is an emotional process. | 你情感上难以接受 |
[38:38] | I can understand you’re upset. | 这点我理解 |
[38:41] | Don’t you dare patronize me. | 轮不到你来拿出高人一等的姿态 |
[38:44] | What you do- let’s call it what it is– | 你做的事 说白了 |
[38:49] | human trafficking. | 就是拐卖人口 |
[39:53] | Claire? | 克莱尔 |
[39:59] | Well. | 你来了 |
[40:05] | any chance you’re free for dinner? | 你有时间一起吃晚餐吗 |
[40:08] | Yeah, I think I can make that work. | 有 应该没问题 |
[40:12] | Let me just grab my coat. | 我去拿外套 |
[40:52] | Leave it to you to find the nearest bar. | 找酒吧你果然在行 |
[40:55] | Homing instinct. | 归巢本能 |
[40:57] | Let me buy you a drink. | 我请你喝一杯吧 |
[41:01] | Okay. | 好啊 |
[41:03] | What’ll you have, | 你想喝什么 |
[41:03] | one of those fancy fresh-squeezed cocktails? | 来一杯华丽的手工调制鸡尾酒吗 |
[41:07] | With my med school loans? I stick to beer. | 我还得还念医学院的贷款呢 还是喝啤酒吧 |
[41:12] | Another for me. | 再给我来一杯 |
[41:13] | And the same for my friend. | 也给我朋友来一杯一样的 |