时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Is your mom flying in for tonight? | 你妈妈今晚飞过来吗 |
[00:04] | No, she’s got an early day tomorrow. | 不 她是明天一大早的飞机 |
[00:06] | Doesn’t want to red-eye back. She sent me a check. | 她不想坐红眼航班回去 给我寄了支票 |
[00:09] | Well, then after the ceremony, | 那仪式结束之后 |
[00:11] | let’s you and I go out and celebrate. | 那就我俩出去庆祝庆祝吧 |
[00:13] | Depends on how late it is. | 看看时间晚不晚喽 |
[00:14] | Reese, it’s your graduation. | 里斯 这可是你的毕业典礼啊 |
[00:16] | You’ve earned it. | 是你努力得来的 |
[00:20] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[00:21] | Okay, well, I’ll be the guy clapping the loudest. | 我肯定鼓掌鼓得最大声 |
[00:23] | Please don’t. | 还是别了 |
[00:24] | I’ll see you later. | 回头见 |
[00:30] | – Morning. – Hey. | -早啊 -早 |
[00:31] | Oh, no, don’t tell me you lost it again. | 不 别告诉我你又丢了 |
[00:33] | – What? – Your wedding ring. | -什么 -你的婚戒 |
[00:35] | Oh, uh…no. | 没有 |
[00:39] | I decided it was time to take it off. | 我觉得是时候摘下来了 |
[00:42] | Can’t get used to it not being there, though. | 虽然有点不习惯 |
[00:45] | Dr. Manning? | 曼宁医生 |
[00:46] | Six-month-old boy, Michael Thomas. | 6个月大的男婴 迈克尔·托马斯 |
[00:48] | Suffering from diarrhea, vomiting. | 腹泻 呕吐 |
[00:49] | You’re going to Treatment Six. | 去6号治疗室 |
[00:52] | Hi, I’m Dr. Manning. | 你们好 我是曼宁医生 |
[00:53] | Something’s really wrong with him. | 他很不对劲 |
[00:54] | Hey, don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[00:55] | – We’re gonna take good care of your baby. – Okay. | -我们会好好照顾你的孩子 -好的 |
[00:59] | Page Dr. Rhodes. Dr. Halstead, you’re with me. | 叫上罗德斯医生 霍斯特德医生 跟我走 |
[01:02] | It’s Dr. Downey. | 是唐尼医生 |
[01:11] | – Talk to me. – BP’s 90 over 60. | -什么情况 -血压90/60 |
[01:13] | Rate of 110. Respiration’s at 38. | 心率110 呼吸率38 |
[01:15] | Okay, we’re going to Trauma Three, Baghdad. | 好 我们去3号创伤室 紧急情况 |
[01:17] | He was found at home. | 我们在他家里发现了他 |
[01:18] | He dialed 911 himself, but he was down | 他自己打了911 但我们到的时候 |
[01:19] | by the time we got there. | 他已经倒下了 |
[01:21] | Dr. Downey, can you hear me? | 唐尼医生 你能听到我说话吗 |
[01:23] | Are you in pain? | 你疼吗 |
[01:25] | Get ready to rotate. | 准备转弯 |
[01:26] | No breath sounds on the right. Need an x-ray. | 右肺无呼吸音 需要做透视 |
[01:31] | Sharon, we need you in Baghdad. | 莎伦 你要过来三号创伤室 |
[01:34] | On my count. | 听我口令 |
[01:35] | One…two…three. | 一 二 三 |
[01:38] | Transfer. | 移动 |
[01:39] | Get it out. | 车子推出去 |
[01:43] | X-ray clear. | X光好了 |
[01:46] | There’s fluid in his chest. | 胸部积水 |
[01:47] | He just had an RFA yesterday. | 他昨天刚做了射频消融术 |
[01:49] | His liver must be bleeding into it. | 他肝脏一定出血了 |
[01:51] | – Yeah. – Yeah? | -是 -是吗 |
[01:53] | All right, hemopneumothorax on the right. | 好吧 右侧血气胸 |
[01:55] | All right, we’re gonna put in a chest tube to drain the blood. | 好 我们要做胸部插管吸血 |
[01:58] | 2 of Versed. 5 of morphine. | 2单位咪达锉伦 5单位吗啡 |
[02:00] | Right away. | 马上来 |
[02:02] | Sorry about the shirt. | 抱歉了 得撕掉你的衬衫 |
[02:04] | Pulse is thready. | 脉象很弱 |
[02:05] | All right, get a groin line in, will you? | 腹股沟插管 好吗 |
[02:07] | Yep. | 好 |
[02:07] | Dr. Halstead. | 霍斯特德医生 |
[02:28] | – Okay, I’m in. – How’s he doing? | -管插进去了 -他怎么样 |
[02:30] | His liver is bleeding into his chest. | 他肝脏出血渗进了胸部 |
[02:32] | I need to open him up to stop it. | 要手术止血 |
[02:34] | How close are we? | 快好了吗 |
[02:36] | All right, I’m in. | 好了 |
[02:37] | Activate the MTP. Tell ’em to send | 准备输血 让他们把 |
[02:39] | all the blood they have and meet me in the O.R. | 所有血都调过来 我去手术室做准备 |
[02:41] | Copy. | 明白 |
[03:03] | You gotta stop the bleeding. I’m barely keeping up. | 你得止血 我跟不上出血速度 |
[03:05] | – Dr. Rhodes? – Can’t get to the diaphragm. | -罗德斯医生 -找不到膈膜 |
[03:08] | The right lung is in the way. Can you collapse it? | 右肺挡住了 能让它萎缩一点吗 |
[03:10] | – Give me some room? – Yeah. | -给我点空间 -好 |
[03:14] | Set up the Argon Plasma Coagulator. | 准备氩离子血浆凝固剂 |
[03:16] | Putting in a bronchial blocker right now. | 现在就放支气管阻塞器 |
[03:22] | Allen. | 艾伦 |
[03:23] | It’s coming. In a sec. | 就好 马上 |
[03:26] | Lung deflating. | 肺部放气 |
[03:28] | Good. | 好了 |
[03:32] | Okay, I see the bleed. | 好 我看到出血点了 |
[03:34] | All set with DRB? | 红比霉素好了吗 |
[03:45] | Bleeding’s slowing. It’s still pretty oozy. | 出血速降低了 还是在渗血 |
[03:47] | How much product has he gotten? | 他输了多少血了 |
[03:48] | Six platelets, one cryo. | 六包血小板 一包冷沉淀凝血因子 |
[03:50] | We’re gonna have to warm him up in the ICU | 在重症监护室要让他回暖 |
[03:52] | and continue transfusions. Make sure he can form clots. | 继续输血 保证他能凝血 |
[03:55] | Want me to close? | 要我来收尾吗 |
[03:56] | No. My teacher. | 不 我的导师 |
[03:58] | I’ll close. | 我来 |
[04:04] | So, insomnia, obsessive pacing, | 失眠 强迫症停不下脚步 |
[04:08] | aggression? | 攻击行为 |
[04:09] | Some of that. | 差不多吧 |
[04:11] | And this is a parrot? | 这是鹦鹉吗 |
[04:12] | Right. | 对啊 |
[04:16] | What else you know about the bird? | 你对那只鸟还了解多少 |
[04:18] | He was kept by a hoarder. Basically lived in a trash heap. | 他被人关着 基本上都住在垃圾堆里 |
[04:22] | Abused? | 被虐待吗 |
[04:23] | Certainly neglected. | 肯定被忽视 |
[04:24] | Yelled at a lot. | 经常被人大吼大叫 |
[04:26] | Look, I don’t know what to do. I tried to give him away, | 我不知道该怎么做 我想送人 |
[04:27] | but nobody’ll take him. | 但没人要 |
[04:29] | How’s he feel about you? | 他对你什么感觉 |
[04:31] | How should I know? He’s a bird. | 我怎么知道 他是鸟啊 |
[04:33] | Will you do me a favor, and before you try | 这样吧 你把他送人之前 |
[04:35] | and give him away again, can I come by and meet him? | 我能去见见他吗 |
[04:37] | You wanna meet the parrot? | 你想见那只鹦鹉吗 |
[04:38] | Very much so. | 非常想 |
[04:40] | How about lunch today? I’ll bring sandwiches. | 今天午餐时间怎么样 我带三明治过去 |
[04:43] | Okay. | 好啊 |
[04:45] | What’s wrong with our baby? | 我们的宝贝怎么了 |
[04:47] | He’s probably just weak, right? | 他可能就是有点虚弱吧 |
[04:48] | From the diarrhea? | 拉肚子拉的 |
[04:49] | We’ve given him fluids, so he’s not dehydrated. | 我们已经给他补了水 所以他没有脱水 |
[04:51] | Was he born prematurely? | 他是早产儿吗 |
[04:53] | No. | 不是 |
[04:54] | His liver’s enlarged. | 他的肝脏肿大了 |
[04:56] | Oh, my God. | 我的天啊 |
[04:57] | Was he exposed to any toxins in the house? | 他的房间里有什么有毒物质吗 |
[04:59] | No, we’re careful about that. | 没有 这方面我们非常小心 |
[05:01] | Anything else you can think of? | 那两位还能不能想到别的什么原因 |
[05:04] | Only–he–he just started sitting up, | 只是他 他突然就坐起来了 |
[05:06] | but he hasn’t been able to do that the last couple days. | 但是过去几天他还坐不住的 |
[05:09] | Okay. | 那好 |
[05:10] | Let’s order a CBC, CMP, UA, and blood cultures, | 那做下血常规 血液生化 尿酸和血培养 |
[05:13] | and let’s start a 10cc bolus of albumin | 那先注射10毫升蛋白药物 |
[05:15] | and page Dr. Grant. | 然后呼叫下格兰特医生 |
[05:15] | What is all that? | 你说的都是什么 |
[05:17] | We just need to run some further tests, | 只是一些更深入的检测 |
[05:18] | and I’m bringing in a specialist to consult. | 我还请了专家来会商病情 |
[05:20] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[05:22] | We’re gonna find out what’s going on with you. | 我们会检查清楚你到底是怎么回事的 |
[05:29] | Be back shortly. | 我去去就回 |
[05:32] | You could have just dropped me off. | 其实你放下我就走就行 |
[05:34] | My mama told me, “Escort a lady to the door.” | 我妈说了 “送女士要送进门” |
[05:38] | Well, here I am. | 那我到了 |
[05:39] | – Safe and sound. – Yes. | -安全抵达 -太好了 |
[05:44] | See you tonight. | 晚上见 |
[05:53] | – Hey, Maggie? – Yeah? | -麦基 -怎么了 |
[05:55] | Any word on Dr. Downey? | 唐尼医生有消息吗 |
[05:57] | He’s out of surgery and stable. | 他刚做完手术 情况稳定 |
[05:59] | Oh, good. Good. | 好 太好了 |
[06:01] | How’s the renovation going? Bert’s “Man cave.” | 伯特的私人专区装修得怎么样了 |
[06:03] | You know, I thought it would cheer him up, | 我还以为能让他提起点精神 |
[06:05] | but he’s not showing any interest at all. | 但他还是一点兴趣都没有 |
[06:07] | I feel like I’m being punished for not retiring with him. | 我感觉好像他在惩罚我没退休陪他 |
[06:11] | Rough at home, huh? | 日子不好过吧 |
[06:12] | That’s an understatement. | 岂止是不好过 |
[06:16] | – Morning, Ms. Goodwin. – Dr. Halstead. | -上午好 古德温女士 -霍斯特德医生 |
[06:21] | That woman… | 那大姐 |
[06:24] | does not like me. | 不喜欢我 |
[06:25] | You haven’t exactly made her life easy. | 你没少给她添麻烦 |
[06:28] | How’s the job search going? | 工作找得怎么样了 |
[06:31] | Hey, got an offer yesterday from Mount Sinai, Miami. | 昨天收到了迈阿密的西奈山医院的邀请 |
[06:34] | Plus Memorial West in California. | 另外还有加州的西部纪念医院 |
[06:37] | So, either way, looks like sunshine for me. | 所以不管去哪个 都有得太阳晒了 |
[06:39] | What about Med? | 那芝加哥医院呢 |
[06:41] | Lost cause. | 没戏了 |
[06:43] | Should have heard by now. | 这会儿应该有消息了 |
[06:44] | Oh, well. | 那好吧 |
[06:46] | Hey, you know, Dr. Manning… | 跟你说 曼宁医生 |
[06:50] | What? | 怎么了 |
[06:53] | She’s not wearing her wedding ring anymore. | 她不再戴她的婚戒了 |
[06:56] | Why would you tell me that? | 跟我说这个干什么 |
[06:59] | Timing, Dr. Halstead. | 时机难得 霍斯特德医生 |
[07:00] | That’s what it’s all about. | 一定要抓住机会 |
[07:02] | His fault. Shouldn’t have been | 都怨他 就不该穿 |
[07:03] | – wearing that shirt. – Oh, lovely. | -那件上衣 -太好了 |
[07:05] | Oh, that seems like a pleasant one. | 我看一定很有趣 |
[07:07] | Take them to Treatment Three, please. | 麻烦送到3号治疗室 |
[07:08] | Oh, thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[07:10] | April, you busy? | 艾普尔 有空吗 |
[07:11] | I’m with you. | 我来帮你 |
[07:13] | All right, fellas, I’m Dr. Halstead. | 哥几个 我是霍斯特德医生 |
[07:14] | – Follow me. – Don’t need this. | -跟我来 -不用了 |
[07:16] | – Just let ’em take a look. – I’m fine. | -让他们给你看看吧 -我没事 |
[07:19] | All right, come on. Let’s get you on this bed. | 好了 来吧 我们把你扶到床上去 |
[07:21] | No, no, just-just wanna go home. | 不 我想回家 |
[07:22] | Okay, what happened? | 好 怎么回事 |
[07:24] | Went out to party after the game, | 看完比赛去开派对 |
[07:25] | he sees these Cards fans… | 他看到了这些红雀队球迷 |
[07:26] | Douchebag’s wearing a “Cubs suck” shirt. | 几个垃圾穿着件”小熊队垃圾”上衣 |
[07:29] | Yet, we won. How could we suck, douchebag? | 我们赢了比赛 怎么能是垃圾 那些垃圾 |
[07:32] | – Sir, please stay on the bed. – Down–sit down. | -先生 请坐回床上 -坐下 坐下 |
[07:33] | Dan got the worst of it. Got kicked in the ribs. | 丹被打得最狠 踢到肋骨了 |
[07:34] | – Stay on the bed. – Let me go! | -坐回床上去 -放开我 |
[07:36] | Security! | 保安 |
[07:37] | – You, hold him! – Dan, what’re you doing? | -你 按住他 -丹 你干什么呢 |
[07:39] | You all right, April? | 你还好吗 艾普尔 |
[07:41] | – You okay? – Yeah, I’m okay. | -你还好吗 -我没事 |
[07:43] | Get this guy in restraints. 5 of Haldol. | 把这家伙绑住 注射5毫克氟哌啶醇 |
[07:45] | – I’m okay. – No! No! | -我没事 -不 不 |
[07:46] | – I’m okay. – You good–okay. | -我没事 -你还好吧 |
[07:48] | – Oh, God. – You okay? | -天啊 -你真没事 |
[07:49] | – I’m fine. – All right, let’s go over here. | -没事 -那好 我们到这边来 |
[07:55] | Cardiomegaly. | 心脏扩大症 |
[07:58] | What? | 什么 |
[07:58] | Michael’s heart is enlarged. | 迈克尔的心脏变大了 |
[08:02] | What would cause that? | 那是什么导致的 |
[08:03] | Given everything else, | 鉴于种种检查结果 |
[08:04] | I’d say we’re looking at a genetic disease. | 我认为这是遗传疾病 |
[08:07] | How can that be? We’re both fine. | 怎么可能 我们俩都没事啊 |
[08:09] | You could each be carrying one faulty recessive gene which, | 你们俩可能都携带有缺陷的隐性基因 |
[08:12] | when paired together, can express in Michael. | 两个隐性基因结合 就会在迈克尔身上显现 |
[08:17] | Dr. Manning, BP and sats are dropping. | 曼宁医生 血压和心率都在下降 |
[08:21] | He’s not breathing. | 他停止呼吸了 |
[08:23] | – Oh, my God. – Tube him now. | -我的天啊 -马上插管 |
[08:25] | 10 mics dopamine per kilo and 15 of fentanyl. | 注射10毫克/公斤多巴胺和15毫克芬太尼 |
[08:27] | Right away. | 好的 |
[08:34] | I’m in. | 进去了 |
[08:38] | Sats are coming up. | 心率上来了 |
[08:40] | All right, let’s get him up to the PICU. | 好了 送他去儿童重症监护室 |
[08:41] | Okay, I’ll go with him. | 我一起去 |
[08:43] | Where is he going? What’s happening? | 要送他去哪 怎么回事 |
[08:44] | He’s stable. We’re taking him up | 他稳定住了 我们要送他去 |
[08:46] | to pediatric intensive care. | 儿童重症监护室 |
[08:47] | – You can come with. – And then what? | -你们也可以一起来 -然后呢 |
[08:49] | There are many genetic diseases | 不止一种遗传疾病 |
[08:50] | that could be causing this. We need to determine which one. | 可以导致这种症状 我们得查清是哪一种 |
[08:53] | Chicago Med can do fast genetic sequencing. | 芝加哥医院可以做基因序列快速检测 |
[08:55] | We’ll need blood samples from the three of you to analyze. | 我需要给你们三个抽血化验 |
[08:57] | Hopefully we’ll have a diagnosis in 26 hours. | 希望能在26小时内确诊 |
[09:00] | But what if he keeps getting worse? | 那如果他病情加重呢 |
[09:03] | We’re gonna do everything that we can. | 我们会尽全力救治他 |
[09:05] | Okay? Go ahead. | 好吗 去吧 |
[09:17] | Didn’t mean to hit her. I’m sorry. | 我不是故意打她的 对不起 |
[09:20] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[09:22] | Really, I’m fine. | 真的 我没事 |
[09:23] | Your lungs are clear. | 肺部正常 |
[09:25] | So can I go back to work? | 我能回去工作了吗 |
[09:26] | Just hold on. | 就等一下 |
[09:27] | – Does this hurt? – No. | -这里疼吗 -不疼 |
[09:30] | You finished? | 检查完了吗 |
[09:31] | Here? | 这里呢 |
[09:34] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[09:36] | On a scale of one to ten, how bad’s the pain? | 描述下疼痛级别 |
[09:38] | Three. | 三级 |
[09:39] | That means it’s a seven or eight. | 那意味着七到八级 |
[09:41] | Hey, you’re probably okay, but I’d like to get | 你也许没事 但我想让你 |
[09:43] | – a chest x-ray just to be safe. – No way. | -照个胸透 以防万一 -不行 |
[09:45] | April, you have some pain and tenderness. | 普尔 你有疼痛与触痛症状 |
[09:47] | A broken rib could have punctured your liver or your lung. | 骨折的肋骨可能会刺破肝脏或肺 |
[09:49] | I want to make sure you don’t have pneumothorax. | 我要确保你不是气胸 |
[09:51] | – I’m not short of breath. – We don’t want to see you | -我没有呼吸困难 -我们不想见你 |
[09:53] | wheeled back in here on a gurney. | 最后躺在轮床上被送进来 |
[09:55] | Ms. Goodwin, I appreciate that, | 古德温女士 我感谢你的关心 |
[09:56] | but you are all overreacting. | 但你们小题大做了 |
[09:58] | I’m telling you, I’m fine. | 跟你们说了 我没事 |
[10:04] | He’s been off the lorazepam for two hours, | 氯羟去甲安定已经停药了两个小时 |
[10:06] | and he still hasn’t woken up, | 他还是没醒来 |
[10:07] | and he’s still completely reliant on the vent. | 他还是完全依靠呼吸机呼吸 |
[10:10] | So you needed me to tell you | 所以你要我告诉你 |
[10:12] | he should have come to by now? | 他这时应该醒来了 |
[10:14] | No, I needed you to tell me why he hasn’t. | 不 我想让你告诉我为什么他还没醒 |
[10:17] | Could it just be that his poor liver function is | 有可能是他的肝功能太差 |
[10:18] | preventing him from metabolizing the lorazepam? | 阻止他代谢掉氯羟去甲安定吗 |
[10:21] | Dr. Rhodes, you called a neurosurgeon in to consult. | 罗德斯医生 你找了神经外科医生来会诊 |
[10:24] | Obviously, you suspect something else. | 显然 你怀疑是其他因素 |
[10:26] | I’m afraid he might have stroked on the table. | 我担心他可能在手术台上中风了 |
[10:28] | And you were hoping I’d tell you otherwise. | 你希望我说不是吗 |
[10:35] | I can’t. His pupils are sluggish. | 我做不到 他眼球移动缓慢 |
[10:39] | We need a head CT. | 要给他做个头部CT |
[10:40] | You should have already ordered one. | 你该早就给他做的 |
[10:43] | Call me when he’s done in radiology. | 等他照完CT通知我 |
[10:54] | – 100 mics of epi. – Got it. | -100单位肾上腺素 -好 |
[11:01] | What happened? | 怎么了 |
[11:02] | Heart slowed to 40. | 心率降到40了 |
[11:06] | IV’s blown. | 不能静脉注射了 |
[11:07] | We need to give the epi through the tube. | 要通过导管注射肾上腺素 |
[11:22] | Holding compressions. | 停止按压 |
[11:37] | Heartbeat’s normal. | 心率正常了 |
[11:46] | I know. | 我懂 |
[11:48] | Let’s just hope this little guy makes it | 希望这小家伙能撑到 |
[11:49] | until we get those results back. | 化验结果出来 |
[11:56] | He won’t fly. Just does this all day. | 他不肯飞 整天只会这样 |
[11:59] | Paces. | 踱步 |
[12:00] | What else he do? | 他还做什么 |
[12:02] | I know this sounds crazy, but I think he gets nightmares. | 说起来有点荒唐 但他还做恶梦 |
[12:06] | He’ll suddenly cry out in his sleep. | 突然在睡梦中哭醒 |
[12:07] | It’s not crazy. | 不荒唐 |
[12:09] | It’s actually consistent. | 实际上很一致 |
[12:10] | – To what? – Don’t touch that. | -跟什么一致 -别碰那个 |
[12:13] | PTSD. | 应激障碍症 |
[12:14] | Post Traumatic Stress? | 创伤性应激障碍症 |
[12:16] | Come on. A parrot? | 不是吧 一只鹦鹉吗 |
[12:17] | Parrots are highly intelligent, | 鹦鹉非常聪明 |
[12:19] | and very socially attuned. | 跟人非常合拍 |
[12:21] | There is, in fact, | 实际上 |
[12:23] | a program at the VA in San Francisco | 旧金山的退伍军人管理局有一个项目 |
[12:26] | that matches vets with PTSD with similarly afflicted birds. | 显示鸟也能表现出同应激障碍症老兵一样的症状 |
[12:30] | So he can help me? | 所以他能帮我 |
[12:32] | Possible. | 也许吧 |
[12:35] | Don’t touch that. | 别碰那个 |
[12:38] | What do I do? | 我怎么办 |
[12:40] | Eh, take care of him. | 照顾好他 |
[12:42] | Talk to him. Hang out with him. | 跟他聊天 陪他玩 |
[12:45] | For starters, teach him something else to say. | 首先 教他说点别的 |
[12:50] | Don’t touch that. | 别碰那个 |
[12:58] | We’ve extracted DNA from the baby and both parents, | 我们提取了那个婴儿与其父母的DNA |
[13:01] | and the DNA samples have been prepared, | DNA样本已经准备好了 |
[13:04] | so that we can load it into the sequencer, | 这样就可以将其载入序列器 |
[13:06] | which will give us the genetic code of each. | 就能获得每个人的遗传密码 |
[13:09] | Once we have that, | 一旦拿到那个结果 |
[13:10] | we can target specific parts of the baby’s genome, | 我们就能针对孩子的特定基因组 |
[13:13] | based on the baby’s symptoms, and give a gene-based diagnosis. | 根据孩子的症状 基于基因给出诊断 |
[13:20] | Reese. | 里斯 |
[13:22] | I mean, that’s pretty amazing, | 这很棒吧 |
[13:23] | don’t you think? | 你不觉得吗 |
[13:25] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[13:27] | Oh, you’re thinking about your graduation? | 你在想毕业的事 |
[13:31] | No, uh… | 不 |
[13:36] | I’m thinking about the baby. | 我在想这个孩子 |
[13:39] | He’s so… | 他… |
[13:40] | little and helpless and in so much pain. | 那么小 那么无助 那么痛苦 |
[13:44] | I know that you’ve had second thoughts, | 我知道你犹豫了 |
[13:47] | but it’s actually a good thing | 但你被分到病理科 |
[13:48] | you stuck with pathology. | 其实是件好事 |
[13:50] | – It is? – Yes. | -是吗 -是的 |
[13:53] | You don’t what to get so involved with patients. | 你不会想跟病人走得太近的 |
[13:57] | What if… | 如果 |
[13:59] | that poor little baby doesn’t make it? | 那个可怜的孩子没挺过来呢 |
[14:02] | You’re gonna feel terrible. | 你会感觉很难过的 |
[14:06] | Yeah, I am. | 是 我会 |
[14:07] | I would too. | 我也会 |
[14:09] | That’s why I like it down here. | 所以我喜欢待在这里 |
[14:12] | I’m–I’m not good with suffering. | 我承受力不好 |
[14:15] | It’s just… | 只是 |
[14:17] | too much up there. | 其他科太虐心了 |
[14:25] | – Dr. Halstead. – Mm-hmm? | -霍斯特德医生 -嗯 |
[14:27] | For you. | 你的 |
[14:31] | From the hiring committee. | 招聘委员会寄来的 |
[14:33] | Didn’t even have the balls to tell me in person. | 连当面告诉我的勇气都没有 |
[14:36] | “Dr. Halstead, we are pleased to offer you | “霍斯特德医 我们很高兴地聘请您 |
[14:38] | “a full-time position as attending physician | “为加夫尼芝加哥医院急诊科的 |
[14:41] | in emergency medicine at Gaffney Chicago Med.” | 全职主治医师 |
[14:47] | Congrats. | 恭喜你 |
[14:49] | Well, well, well. “Lost cause,” Huh? | 不是说没戏吗 |
[14:53] | I can’t believe it. | 难以置信 |
[14:54] | I must have some, uh, mystery friend on the committee. | 我肯定在委员会有个什么神秘朋友 |
[14:57] | Overruled Goodwin. | 反对了古德温 |
[14:59] | You dope. | 你个笨蛋 |
[15:00] | Nobody overrules Goodwin. | 没人反对古德温 |
[15:02] | You wouldn’t have gotten that without her say-so. | 她不同意你才拿不到聘书 |
[15:06] | Congrats. | 恭喜你 |
[15:24] | What do you see? | 有发现吗 |
[15:26] | You want the good news or the bad? | 你想听好消息还是坏消息 |
[15:29] | Let me have it all, Sam. | 都告诉我 萨姆 |
[15:32] | David didn’t have a stroke. | 大卫不是中风 |
[15:34] | He’s gonna wake up, but the problem is here | 他会醒过来的 但问题在这里 |
[15:37] | in his temporal lobe. | 颞叶区 |
[15:39] | It’s a mass. | 有个肿瘤 |
[15:41] | The cancer spread to his brain. | 癌症扩散到了他的大脑 |
[15:43] | Metastic hepastatic carcinoma. | 转移性肝癌 |
[15:47] | It’s very bad news. | 是个很坏的消息 |
[16:06] | Is it operable? | 能手术吗 |
[16:09] | – No. – Hold on just a second. | -不能 -等一下 |
[16:12] | The core of the mass is centered over area 5, | 癌症的核心超过了5区范围 |
[16:15] | the superior parietal gyrus. | 覆盖了上顶回区 |
[16:17] | – Meaning? – If I resect, | -什么意思 -如果我将它摘除 |
[16:18] | he’ll have asteriognosis. | 他会得实体觉缺失 |
[16:22] | You won’t recognize objects by touch. | 你会无法通过触摸来识别物体 |
[16:25] | You won’t know the meaning of sensations | 无法感受到刺激 |
[16:26] | or be able to coordinate | 也不能将视觉 |
[16:28] | between your visual and tactile systems, | 和触觉系统联系起来 |
[16:31] | and that would be a good outcome. | 这还是比较好的结果 |
[16:33] | You can’t be sure that’s gonna be the case. | 你也不确定会这样 |
[16:37] | Without the surgery, | 如果不动手术 |
[16:40] | what can I look forward to? | 我会怎么样 |
[16:42] | Well, headache… | 头痛 |
[16:44] | Already got that. | 已经开始了 |
[16:45] | Loss of motor skills, bodily functions, | 运动技能 身体机能丧失 |
[16:48] | uh, neuropathic pain, | 神经性疼痛 |
[16:50] | seizures, delusions… | 痉挛 妄想 |
[16:51] | A smorgasbord. | 大杂烩啊 |
[16:54] | Look, I’ll give surgery a shot. | 我建议试试动手术 |
[16:57] | It’s your call, David. You know my reservations. | 你说了算 大卫 你知道我持保留意见的 |
[17:00] | All due respect, Dr. Abrams is not | 恕我直言 艾布拉姆斯医生并不是 |
[17:02] | the only neurosurgeon in this hospital. | 这家医院唯一的神经外科医生 |
[17:04] | No, | 不是 |
[17:05] | but he’s the best. | 但他是最好的 |
[17:10] | No surgery. | 不动手术 |
[17:11] | Dr. Downey, we should at least get a second opinion. | 唐尼医生 我们至少应该听听看别的意见 |
[17:14] | I’m satisfied with Dr. Abrams’ prognosis. | 我很满意艾布拉姆斯医生的预后 |
[17:19] | Thank you, Sam. | 谢谢你 萨姆 |
[17:21] | David. | 我先走了 |
[17:23] | By the way, Sam… | 对了 萨姆 |
[17:27] | I’ve always appreciated your bedside manner. | 我一直很欣赏你对病人的态度 |
[17:36] | Come back later. | 待会儿再过来 |
[17:41] | I may feel like some company. | 我需要有人陪着 |
[17:52] | Ms. Goodwin. | 古德温女士 |
[17:57] | I want to thank you. | 我想要谢谢你 |
[17:59] | I’m going to accept Med’s offer. | 我会接受医院的聘任 |
[18:02] | My fear is, is you’re gonna find a way | 我担心的是 你会不会自己 |
[18:04] | to get yourself kicked off the staff. | 搞得自己被开除 |
[18:06] | I’m curious to see how long it’ll take. | 我很好奇多久之后能看到这一幕 |
[18:13] | – I’m headed home, Mag. – Any plans? | -我回家了 小麦 -有安排吗 |
[18:16] | I’m just gonna make a big meal. | 我要回家做顿大餐 |
[18:17] | Bert always loves my cooking. | 伯特很喜欢吃我做的菜 |
[18:19] | That should put him in a better mood. | 这样应该能让他开心一点 |
[18:21] | Let’s hope. | 希望吧 |
[18:32] | I checked on the baby. He’s stable. | 我检查过小宝宝的情况了 很稳定 |
[18:34] | Oh, I’m gonna go up and see him. | 我要上去看看他 |
[18:35] | You’re graduating tonight, right? | 你今晚就毕业了 对吗 |
[18:37] | – Mm-hmm. – Well, why don’t you just take off? | -嗯 -那你不如直接走吧 |
[18:39] | We won’t know anything until the morning. | 我们也要到明早才能拿到报告 |
[18:41] | I won’t stay long. | 我不会待很久 |
[18:42] | Bye. | 再见 |
[18:44] | – Night. – Night. | -晚安 -晚安 |
[18:50] | Remember when you were a kid and you lost a tooth | 还记得小时候你掉了颗牙 |
[18:52] | and you kept running your tongue over the gap? | 就会总是用舌头去舔那个缺口吗 |
[18:55] | Without my wedding ring, it’s like the same thing. | 不戴婚戒 就是那种感觉 |
[18:57] | Something’s missing. | 有什么东西不见了 |
[18:59] | Well, I don’t know if it’s any consolation, | 我不知道这样算不算是在安慰你 |
[19:01] | but what do they say? | 老话怎么说来着 |
[19:04] | “One door closes and another one opens.” | “上帝关上一扇门 必会打开一扇窗” |
[19:07] | I don’t know about that, | 我也不知道 |
[19:08] | but thanks. | 不过还是谢谢你 |
[19:09] | – Night. – Night. | -晚安 -晚安 |
[19:15] | – Natalie. – Yeah. | -娜塔莉 -嗯 |
[19:16] | Hey, did you hear? | 你听说了吗 |
[19:17] | I got an offer from Med. | 我收到了医院的聘书 |
[19:19] | That’s great. | 太好了 |
[19:20] | You’re gonna take it, right? | 你会接受的 对吧 |
[19:21] | – Of course, yeah. – Good. | -当然会 -那就好 |
[19:23] | And I promise, from now on, I’ll never argue with you. | 我保证 从现在起 我不跟你争辩了 |
[19:25] | You will be an attending, | 你以后是主治医师 |
[19:27] | so you won’t have to argue with me. | 所以都不用跟我争辩 |
[19:28] | You can just boss me around. | 可以随便使唤我了 |
[19:29] | – That’s a good point. – Yeah. | -有道理 -是吧 |
[19:31] | No, uh, I’ll never do that either. | 不是啦 我不会那样的 |
[19:33] | Well, congratulations. | 恭喜你 |
[19:35] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[19:38] | – Good night. – Night. | -晚安 -晚安 |
[19:46] | Between the incision and my head, | 这个伤口和我的脑袋 |
[19:48] | I’m not sure which hurts worse. | 我都不知道哪个更疼 |
[19:51] | Well, those fentanyl boluses aren’t doing much for you. | 注射芬太尼对你来说没什么用 |
[19:54] | I’ll order a morphine PCA. | 我会开一些镇痛的吗啡 |
[19:57] | No… | 不… |
[19:59] | I hate morphine. | 我讨厌吗啡 |
[20:01] | Makes me loopy. | 会让我神志不清 |
[20:04] | Turn that up a little, will you? | 能稍微开大点声吗 |
[20:10] | – How’s that? – Yeah. | -这样行吗 -好的 |
[20:19] | I’d hoped to make it to the islands one more time. | 我还想再去一次那些岛 |
[20:26] | Flying’s such a hassle | 这年头 乘飞机 |
[20:28] | these days. | 太麻烦了 |
[20:30] | As soon as we can, we’ll get you out of the ICU | 我们会尽快把你从重症监护室 |
[20:33] | and into a room… | 转移到普通病房 |
[20:35] | one with a view. | 景观特别好 |
[20:50] | Hey, easy there. | 放松点 |
[21:01] | Dr. Rhodes… | 罗德斯医生 |
[21:07] | You know what I’m facing. | 你知道我面临的是什么 |
[21:10] | I do. | 是的 |
[21:14] | I’d just as soon skip it. | 我宁愿早点结束 |
[21:18] | If you know what I mean. | 你知道我的意思吧 |
[21:23] | Check out a little early. | 早点解脱 |
[21:27] | I’d need some help though. | 但是我需要一些帮助 |
[21:34] | You know I can’t do that. | 你知道我不能那样做 |
[21:38] | Yeah, yeah. | 是啊 是啊 |
[21:50] | I guess we’re all | 我想我们 |
[21:53] | given our measure of suffering. | 对受苦的定义各不相同 |
[21:59] | God’s medicine. | 该死的吗啡 |
[22:14] | Parrot’s are supposed to fly. | 鹦鹉应该会飞的 |
[22:16] | Don’t you know that? | 你不知道吗 |
[22:17] | Here. | 来 |
[22:19] | Maybe this’ll help. | 也许这样能行 |
[22:23] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[22:24] | Like this. Flap your wings, come on. | 像这样 扇翅膀 来 |
[22:25] | Flap your wings. | 扇翅膀 |
[22:27] | Come on, fly. | 来吧 飞啊 |
[22:30] | Come on, like this. | 来吧 像这样 |
[22:32] | Watch me. | 瞧瞧我 |
[22:34] | Can you fly? | 你会飞吗 |
[22:35] | Like this. | 像这样 |
[22:37] | Come on. | 来啊 |
[22:40] | Flap your wings. Fly. | 拍打你的翅膀 飞啊 |
[22:43] | Come on, you can fly. | 来啊 你能飞的 |
[22:44] | Fly. Fly. | 飞啊 飞啊 |
[22:46] | Fly! | 飞啊 |
[22:49] | We’re not making much progress here. | 毫无进展啊 |
[22:55] | Okay, good night, son. | 晚安 儿子 |
[23:00] | Sweet dreams. | 好梦 |
[23:09] | And what you need to do | 你需要做的事 |
[23:11] | is tell me who this guy is that popped you | 就是告诉我是谁推倒的你 |
[23:13] | so I can have a little, uh, talk with him. | 我可以去找他好好谈谈 |
[23:15] | No, I do not want to see him | 不用了 我可不想在急救室 |
[23:17] | back in the E.D. Thank you. | 看到那家伙 谢谢 |
[23:23] | – Thank you. – You’re welcome. | -谢谢 -不客气 |
[23:25] | Anyway… | 不管怎么样… |
[23:27] | it’s not that bad. | 其实也没有那么糟 |
[23:28] | I’ve taken worse shots. | 我遭遇过更恶劣的事 |
[23:30] | So you been hit like this before? | 你以前也被这样推倒过吗 |
[23:32] | Lots of times. | 好多次了 |
[23:33] | Nursing is a dangerous profession. | 护士这个职业危险性很高 |
[23:37] | Maybe you should leave it. | 也许你不该做下去了 |
[23:39] | What, quit my job? | 你是说辞职吗 |
[23:40] | – Yeah. – And do what? | -是啊 -然后干什么 |
[23:43] | Marry me. | 嫁给我 |
[23:47] | What? | 什么 |
[23:49] | I want you to marry me, April. | 我想让你嫁给我 艾普尔 |
[24:05] | Reese? | 里斯 |
[24:08] | What? | 怎么了 |
[24:09] | You missed your graduation. | 你错过了你的毕业典礼 |
[24:13] | I fell asleep. | 我睡着了 |
[24:18] | I was afraid to leave the baby. | 我不敢离开那孩子 |
[24:21] | I texted you. I-I called. | 我给你发过信息了 还打了电话 |
[24:23] | What? | 什么 |
[24:28] | Dead. | 关机了 |
[24:34] | Did we get the results? | 拿到结果了吗 |
[24:43] | I need to call Dr. Manning. | 我得打给曼宁医生 |
[24:50] | “Have a nice day.” | 祝你今天愉快 |
[24:51] | Can’t you say that? | 你会说吗 |
[24:52] | “Have a nice day.” | 祝你今天愉快 |
[24:56] | Okay. I’ll be back tonight. | 好吧 我晚上回来 |
[24:59] | Be back tonight. | 晚上回来 |
[25:00] | Be back tonight. | 晚上回来 |
[25:02] | Say that again? | 再说一遍 |
[25:03] | Be back tonight. | 晚上回来 |
[25:07] | Be back. | 回来 |
[25:08] | Yeah, I will. | 我会的 |
[25:10] | Be back. | 回来 |
[25:44] | Really sorry to hear about David. | 我对大卫的事感到很遗憾 |
[25:48] | Can imagine that’s gotta be very difficult for you. | 我能想象 这对你来说肯定很难 |
[25:52] | He’s given me so much. | 他教了我那么多东西 |
[25:53] | How do I ever pay that back? | 我该如何偿还那份恩情 |
[25:57] | How do you know you haven’t already? | 你怎么知道你还没还清呢 |
[26:03] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[26:09] | Get out. What did you say? | 不是吧 你怎么说的 |
[26:11] | I said I had to think about it. | 我说我得好好考虑一下 |
[26:13] | You better. | 你可得好好考虑 |
[26:15] | He give you a ring? | 他给你戒指了吗 |
[26:16] | No, it was a spur of the moment thing. | 不 那只是他脱口而出的 |
[26:20] | You even love him? | 你爱他吗 |
[26:22] | Yeah, I love him. | 我爱他啊 |
[26:23] | It seems you have a big decision to make. | 看来你要做一个重大的决定了 |
[26:29] | – Hey, Maggie? – Hey. | -麦基 -什么事 |
[26:30] | – You seen Goodwin? – No. | -你看到古德温了吗 -没有 |
[26:32] | She missed the budget meeting. | 她没来参加预算会议 |
[26:34] | It’s not like her. | 不像她的作风 |
[26:36] | No, it isn’t. | 的确不像 |
[26:39] | Michael has a condition called | 迈克尔患有 |
[26:40] | Long-Chain Acyl CoA Dehydrogenase Deficiency, | 长链酰基辅酶A脱氢酶缺乏症 |
[26:44] | or LCADD. | 简称LCADD |
[26:46] | I know it’s a lot of words, | 我知道这个术语很长 |
[26:47] | but what it basically boils down to is he can’t process fat. | 但主要就是说他的身体无法处理脂肪 |
[26:51] | So… | 如此一来 |
[26:53] | When, uh, the body can’t use fat for energy, | 当他的身体无法通过脂肪获得能量 |
[26:56] | it relies on glucose, | 他就会依赖于葡萄糖 |
[26:58] | but there’s only a limited amount available. | 但可用的葡萄糖很少 |
[27:00] | Michael suffered a severe drop in blood sugar. | 迈克尔的血糖下降严重 |
[27:03] | Blood sugar? | 血糖 |
[27:04] | That’s what caused him to stop breathing and-and his heart? | 他就是因为这个才停止呼吸和心跳的吗 |
[27:08] | It doesn’t have to happen again. | 这个情况是可以避免再次发生的 |
[27:09] | It can be managed. | 这是可以控制的 |
[27:11] | How? | 怎么控制 |
[27:12] | We’re giving him intravenous dextros– | 我们会给他静脉注射葡萄糖 |
[27:14] | getting his blood sugar up. That will keep him stable. | 让他的血糖含量回升 让他的情况保持稳定 |
[27:17] | So he’s gonna be okay? | 那他就没事了吗 |
[27:19] | Michael will always have the condition, | 迈克尔的这个情况会一直存在 |
[27:21] | but by altering his diet, we can control it. | 但只要调节好饮食 就可以控制 |
[27:25] | He’ll be able to live a long and healthy life. | 他可以健康长寿 |
[27:29] | Oh, thank you. Thank you. | 谢谢你 谢谢你 |
[27:53] | You’re in pain. | 你不舒服 |
[27:54] | – It’s no big deal. – Enough. | -没事的 -行了 |
[27:55] | April, you’re getting that x-ray. | 爱普尔 你得去照X光 |
[27:58] | Really, I do not– | 真的 我不需要 |
[27:59] | No, go to radiology now. | 不 你现在就去放射科 |
[28:00] | I’m putting in the order. | 我跟他们说 |
[28:03] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[28:25] | Bert, is that you? | 伯特 是你吗 |
[28:27] | No, it’s me, Maggie. | 不是 是我 麦基 |
[28:29] | – Maggie. – Sharon, I’ve been calling you. | -麦基 -莎伦 我一直在给你打电话 |
[28:33] | What happened? | 这是怎么了 |
[28:36] | Bert… | 伯特 |
[28:37] | Is he all right? | 他还好吗 |
[28:40] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[28:41] | He left. | 他走了 |
[28:46] | He said, uh, “I don’t know how much time I have left, | 他说 我不知道我还有多久可活 |
[28:50] | but I want to spend it happy.” | 但我想开心地度过 |
[28:53] | No, he didn’t. | 不会吧 |
[29:02] | I don’t make him happy. | 我没有让他开心 |
[29:06] | He’s just being a fool, Sharon. | 他只是一时没想通 莎伦 |
[29:08] | He’s gonna be coming right back. You’ll see. | 他马上就会回来的 你看着吧 |
[29:11] | No, Maggie. | 不 麦基 |
[29:14] | He’s gone. | 他走了 |
[29:17] | He’s gone. | 他走了 |
[29:19] | Oh, Sharon. | 莎伦 |
[29:20] | I can’t do this. I gotta get myself together. | 我不能这样 我得振作起来 |
[29:23] | – I gotta go to work. – No, wait a minute, now– | -我还得工作 -不 等等 现在 |
[29:25] | I missed that budget meeting this morning. | 我早上那个预算会议没去 |
[29:27] | It doesn’t matter. | 没关系的 |
[29:28] | Come on, let’s go. Let’s go. | 走吧 走吧 |
[29:30] | You sure you don’t want to stay home? | 你确定不想待在家里吗 |
[29:31] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[29:33] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[29:35] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[29:37] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[29:43] | Reese. | 里斯 |
[29:45] | You were supposed to get this last night. | 这个本该是昨晚给你的 |
[29:48] | What is it? | 这是什么 |
[29:49] | Open it and find out. | 打开自己看吧 |
[29:54] | Oh, I gotta get back to the lab. | 我得回实验室去了 |
[29:57] | Enjoy that. | 好好享受哦 |
[30:26] | Hey, Reese. | 里斯 |
[30:27] | Pardon me, | 我说错了 |
[30:29] | Dr. Reese. | 里斯医生 |
[30:32] | Well done. | 你真棒 |
[30:53] | Dr. Downey. | 唐尼医生 |
[30:58] | Dr. Rhodes. | 罗德斯医生 |
[31:00] | So you had mentioned | 你之前说 |
[31:02] | wanting to get back to the islands. | 你想再去那些小岛逛逛 |
[31:07] | So I thought… | 所以我想到了这个 |
[31:17] | There you go. | 给你 |
[31:30] | Pikake. | 茉莉 |
[31:34] | Sorry? | 什么 |
[31:36] | Hawaiian name… | 这是夏威夷的叫法 |
[31:39] | for this jasmine. | 茉莉 |
[31:52] | I thought you should know, | 我想告诉你 |
[31:55] | I am starting my cardiothoracic fellowship. | 我已经开始心胸研究了 |
[32:02] | So I haven’t been wasting my time. | 所以我没有浪费时间 |
[32:04] | Not entirely, no. | 一点也没有 |
[32:19] | I never asked. Do you have any family? | 我一直没问 你有家人吗 |
[32:23] | I had a sister. | 我有个妹妹 |
[32:26] | Passed away. | 过世了 |
[32:30] | If you’re wondering… | 如果你想知道的话 |
[32:32] | I’ve left instructions. | 我已经都安排好了 |
[32:35] | Cremation. | 火化 |
[32:41] | Okay. | 好的 |
[33:02] | Thank you… | 谢谢你 |
[33:06] | for everything. | 为我做的一切 |
[33:10] | It’s been a good ride. | 这一路都非常美好 |
[33:17] | Yes, it has. | 是啊 |
[33:21] | Yes, it has. | 是啊 |
[34:03] | Dr. Downey’s coding. | 唐尼医生快不行了 |
[34:05] | He has a DNR. Let him go. | 他拒绝心肺复苏 让他走吧 |
[34:28] | 病理科 闲人免进 | |
[34:37] | Dr. Shore. | 肖尔医生 |
[34:39] | Dr. Reese. | 里斯医生 |
[34:40] | We are thrilled to have you. | 你来病理科我们真是太高兴了 |
[34:42] | Hey, you wanna see one badass gastric carcinoma? | 你想看看可怕的胃癌吗 |
[34:49] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[34:53] | Dr. Shore, you’ve been really nice, | 肖尔医生 你真是个好人 |
[34:56] | and I appreciate your encouragement… | 也很感谢你的鼓励 |
[35:00] | but I have decided not to go into pathology. | 但我已经决定不进病理科了 |
[35:05] | Wh–what are you talking about? | 你 你这是什么意思 |
[35:07] | I think I would do better treating patients. | 我觉得自己还是比较适合医治病人 |
[35:10] | But we’re– we’re counting on you. | 但我们 我们都很重视你啊 |
[35:13] | I’m really sorry. | 我真的很抱歉 |
[35:15] | You realize, don’t you, that pathology is your match? | 你难道没意识到吗 病理科是你的录取结果 |
[35:18] | If–if you don’t take this, you won’t have a job. | 如果你不接受 那你就没工作了 |
[35:21] | I know. | 我知道 |
[35:25] | What’re you going to do? | 你准备怎么做 |
[35:31] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[35:47] | This is the E.D. You’ll be rotating through. | 这是急救室 你们就在这里轮班 |
[35:49] | On this side are the trauma bays, | 这边是创伤区 |
[35:50] | over there are the treatment rooms. | 那边是治疗区 |
[35:52] | That is called Baghdad. You will learn why later. | 那叫”巴格达” 你们以后就知道原因了 |
[35:55] | I have schedules. | 安排表在我这里 |
[35:57] | Uh, Jeff–Jeff Clarke. Welcome. | 杰夫 杰夫·克拉克 欢迎 |
[36:00] | Our new fourth-year students. | 新一届大四实习生来了 |
[36:02] | It’s time for my “Welcome to Chicago Med” speech. | 我该去说那句”欢迎来到芝加哥医院”了 |
[36:05] | How do I look? | 我看起来怎么样 |
[36:08] | Visine? | 眼药水 |
[36:09] | My eyes that bad? | 我的眼睛有那么糟糕吗 |
[36:10] | You can get through this. | 你可以的 |
[36:13] | Okay. | 好 |
[36:20] | Jeff? | 杰夫 |
[36:22] | Hey, Natalie. | 娜塔莉 |
[36:23] | – What? – Oh, my gosh. | -不会吧 -天啊 |
[36:25] | You’re in med school? | 你念了医学院吗 |
[36:26] | Yeah, um, I hurt my back on the job, | 是啊 我工作时伤到了背 |
[36:29] | so no more lugging fire hose. | 所以不能再去拉水管灭火了 |
[36:32] | I always liked the medical side of things. | 我也一直很喜欢医学方面的工作 |
[36:34] | Didn’t realize bio-chem would be such a bitch, but… | 虽然没想到生化那么难搞 但是… |
[36:36] | Hey, Maggie. | 麦基 |
[36:37] | – You see who’s here? – Hey, I heard the rumors. | -你看看谁来了 -我听说了 |
[36:40] | – How you doing, Maggie? – It’s good to see you, Jeff. | -你好吗 麦基 -很高兴见到你 杰夫 |
[36:41] | Good to see you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[36:43] | So, clearly, I am the oldest one in my class. | 显然我是班里年纪最大的 |
[36:47] | – Um, they call me “Pops.” – Wow. | -他们叫我老爹 -厉害 |
[36:49] | Yeah, it’s cute. | 还挺可爱的 |
[36:51] | Hey, Will, you ever meet Jeff Clarke? | 威尔 你见过杰夫·克拉克了吗 |
[36:55] | – You were a firefighter, right? – That’s right. | -你之前是消防员 对吗 -是的 |
[36:58] | Jeff and my Jeff were really good friends. | 这个杰夫和我的杰夫生前是好朋友 |
[37:01] | We used to call them the two Jeffs. | 我们以前叫他们杰夫兄弟 |
[37:04] | That’s great. | 不错 |
[37:05] | We had such a great time together. | 我们以前一起度过了很多愉快的时光 |
[37:07] | How’s Lisa? | 丽萨怎么样 |
[37:09] | We’re divorced. | 我们离婚了 |
[37:11] | Oh, I’m sorry. | 很遗憾 |
[37:13] | – No… – Dr. Halstead? | -没事 -霍斯特德医生 |
[37:15] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[37:16] | Well, it’s really great to have you here. | 你能来我真的很高兴 |
[37:19] | Good to be here. | 我也是 |
[37:20] | – See ya. – Bye. | -回见 -拜拜 |
[37:24] | Uh, excuse me. | 失陪一下 |
[37:27] | It’s good to see you, Jeff. | 很高兴见到你 杰夫 |
[37:31] | April. | 艾普尔 |
[37:32] | – Your x-ray. – Yeah. | -你的X光检查结果 -嗯 |
[37:35] | Uh, the blow didn’t cause any significant damage. | 那一下没有引起严重损伤 |
[37:36] | Told you. | 早就说了 |
[37:38] | It did show us something else. | 但是显示有别的东西 |
[37:41] | Uh, there’s a coin legion in the upper lobe of your lung. | 你的肺上叶上有个硬币大小的黑点 |
[37:45] | Given your history, I think we can rule out | 考虑到你的病史 我们应该可以排除 |
[37:46] | lung cancer or lymphoma. | 肺癌或者淋巴癌 |
[37:49] | Then what is it? | 那是什么 |
[37:51] | Well, we’ll need a bronchoscopy and an IGRA to confirm, | 虽然需要做支气管镜检查和干扰素释放试验确认 |
[37:54] | but I’m pretty sure | 但我很确定 |
[37:57] | you have tuberculosis. | 你得了肺结核病 |
[37:59] | What? | 什么 |
[38:03] | I’ve got TB? | 我得了肺结核 |
[38:06] | Yeah, I’m afraid so. | 恐怕是的 |
[38:13] | Dr. Rhodes, | 罗德斯医生 |
[38:15] | we’re so very sorry for your loss. | 对你失去唐尼医生我们深表遗憾 |
[38:17] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[38:18] | Um, Ms. Goodwin, I’m gonna need a few personal days, | 古德温女士 我想休息几天 |
[38:21] | – if that’s all right. – Of course. | -可以吗 -当然可以 |
[38:23] | – Thanks. – Yeah. | -谢谢 -没事 |
[38:24] | Thinking about you, pal. | 会想你的 伙计 |
[38:26] | Appreciate that. | 谢谢 |
[38:31] | So, uh, how you doing? | 话说你怎么样 |
[38:33] | – What do you mean? – I don’t know. | -什么意思 -我也不知道 |
[38:35] | Haven’t quite seemed yourself lately. | 你有点不在状态 |
[38:38] | Eh, hasn’t been a good day. | 今天不是什么好日子 |
[38:42] | Sorry to hear it. | 很遗憾 |
[38:49] | Oh, Dr. Reese. | 里斯医生 |
[38:52] | I understand that congratulations are in order. | 我知道大家都恭喜你了 |
[38:55] | I just quit pathology. | 我刚辞了病理科的工作 |
[38:59] | Nice fricking move. Right on, sister. | 干得漂亮 做得对 妹子 |
[39:01] | I knew you were smart. | 我就知道你是个聪明人 |
[39:04] | I don’t have a job. | 我没工作了 |
[39:06] | So what? | 那又如何 |
[39:08] | You’re gonna be fine. | 你不会有事的 |
[39:17] | His vocabulary’s improving. | 他的词汇量在增加 |
[39:19] | He said “Be back” to me this morning. | 他今天早上跟我说了”回来” |
[39:22] | – Nice. – Pretty smart. | -不错 -他很聪明 |
[39:24] | He knew I was leaving. | 我知道我要走了 |
[39:26] | Come on, show Dr. Charles. | 来 给查尔斯医生展示一下 |
[39:29] | Say, “Be back.” | 说一句”回来” |
[39:35] | “Be back tonight.” | “晚上要回来” |
[39:40] | Performance anxiety, man. | 他有表现焦虑症 |
[39:43] | He did say it. | 他真的说过 |
[39:45] | I heard him. He said it to me this morning. | 我听到了 他今早跟我说了 |
[39:47] | I believe you. | 我相信你 |
[39:57] | Look at that. | 快看 |
[40:01] | Dang. | 厉害 |
[40:03] | Good job. | 干的漂亮 |
[40:05] | More success than I have with most of my patients. | 比我对大部分病人的治疗都成功多了 |
[40:10] | Congratulations. | 恭喜 |
[40:12] | To the both of you. | 敬你们两个 |