时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | Here we go. Next bucket wins. | 再来 这一次赢你 |
[00:08] | Check. | 你看着 |
[00:10] | All right, hold on. I gotta tie my shoe. | 等等 我系一下鞋带 |
[00:15] | So, how are you and Natalie doing? | 你和娜塔莉怎么样了 |
[00:16] | I see what you’re doing. It’s not gonna work. | 我知道你要干嘛 这样没用的 |
[00:18] | Seriously. | 真的 |
[00:19] | I just wanted to see if you two are getting along. | 我只是问问你们怎么样了 |
[00:20] | Seriously, things have never been better. | 说真的 从来没有这么顺利过 |
[00:22] | I’m a lucky guy. Now quit stalling. | 我很幸运 你别故意拖延时间 |
[00:24] | Well, I’m glad you didn’t screw things up. | 你没搞砸我很高兴 |
[00:26] | ‘Cause you can be a real knucklehead. | 因为你真的挺傻的 |
[00:28] | What’s that supposed to mean? | 这话什么意思 |
[00:31] | Yes! | 太棒了 |
[00:35] | Ethan, this way. | 伊森 这边 |
[00:37] | What the hell happened? | 怎么回事 |
[00:38] | This guy, I think he OD’d. | 这里有个人好像磕过头了 |
[00:40] | – You should’ve called 911. – Look around. | -你应该报警 -看看这里 |
[00:43] | Last thing I wanna do is get anyone in trouble. | 我不想让别人扯进去 |
[00:48] | It’s 7:00 A.M. What are you even doing here? | 现在是早上七点 你在这里做什么 |
[00:50] | I was out dancing with my friends. | 我和朋友出来跳舞 |
[00:51] | – Got invited over here after. – Don’t you have work today? | -后来就被邀请到这里了 -你今天没工作吗 |
[00:54] | Ethan, don’t worry, I’ll be there. | 伊森 别担心 我会去的 |
[00:56] | Over here. | 这里 |
[00:57] | His name’s Jeremy. | 他叫杰里米 |
[00:59] | Jeremy? Hey, Jeremy… | 杰里米 杰里米 |
[01:01] | what did you take, huh? | 你吃了什么 |
[01:03] | Does anyone know what he took? | 有人知道他吃了什么吗 |
[01:07] | Heroin. He’s choking. | 海洛因 他呛到了 |
[01:09] | Oh, God. | 老天 |
[01:14] | I can’t clear it. | 我清理不出来 |
[01:15] | – Em, see if you can find a pen. – What? Why? | -艾米 找根笔给我 -什么 为什么 |
[01:17] | He’s not breathing. He needs a surgical airway. | 他无法呼吸了 需要开气道 |
[01:31] | Here, got one. | 有了 |
[01:33] | Unscrew the top. | 把笔头拆了 |
[01:40] | I’m in. | 好了 |
[01:43] | He’s breathing. | 他能呼吸了 |
[01:53] | Unfortunately, I have to bring up | 可惜我得提起 |
[01:56] | last week’s mass casualty incident, | 上周的大规模伤亡事件 |
[01:58] | because in the chaos, | 因为在混乱中 |
[02:00] | it seems 40 pills of Percocet | 药房丢失了 |
[02:03] | disappeared from the medication dispensary. | 四十片镇痛药 |
[02:06] | That’s a street value of $2,500. | 大约价值2500美元 |
[02:08] | Someone took advantage of that situation. | 有人浑水摸鱼 |
[02:11] | So, we will be implementing new protocols | 所以我们需要采取措施 |
[02:13] | to prevent that from happening in the future. | 防止这种事件再次发生 |
[02:18] | Keep your eye out for a memo in the next few days. | 接下来几周注意一下备忘 |
[02:21] | Any questions? | 还有问题吗 |
[02:23] | Good. Back to work. | 很好 回去工作吧 |
[02:54] | Go to Four. | 去第四诊疗室 |
[02:57] | Tracy Herman, 25-year-old female. | 翠西·赫尔曼 25岁 女性 |
[02:58] | 21 weeks pregnant. GCS, 14, dyspneic. | 怀孕21周 14级昏迷 呼吸困难 |
[03:01] | This is her mother, Pam. | 这是她的母亲 帕姆 |
[03:03] | – Is my baby okay? – We’re gonna take a look. | -我的孩子还好吗 -我们会检查看看 |
[03:05] | All right, Tracy, I’m Dr. Manning. | 好的 翠西 我是曼宁医生 |
[03:06] | – Can you tell me what happened? – I don’t know. | -你能告诉我发生了什么事吗 -我不知道 |
[03:08] | We were having breakfast and she just collapsed. | 我们在吃早饭 她突然就晕了 |
[03:11] | All right, let’s transfer her and put her on the monitors. | 好 我们把她接上监控器 |
[03:13] | On my count, ready, one, two, three. | 听我口令 一二三 |
[03:19] | Any pain or discomfort? | 有哪里疼或者不舒服吗 |
[03:20] | No. | 没有 |
[03:26] | Breath sounds are clear and present bilaterally, | 双肺呼吸音清晰 |
[03:28] | but I am hearing a systolic murmur. | 但我听到了收缩期杂音 |
[03:30] | What does that mean? | 什么意思 |
[03:31] | It’s probably the pregnancy putting a strain on your heart. | 可能怀孕给你心脏带来了负担 |
[03:34] | – Have you had any bleeding? – Uh, just some spotting, | -你有哪里出血吗 -有一些血点 |
[03:37] | – but my OB said it’s normal. – It can be. | -但我的产科医生说是正常的 -可能是 |
[03:39] | Uh, Doris, let’s get a fetal ultrasound, | 桃乐丝 我们做一个胎儿超声波 |
[03:41] | uh, chest X-ray, and call up to Cardiology for an ECHO, okay? | 胸透 让心脏科做一个心回波图 |
[03:45] | All right, Tracy, just try to relax. | 好 翠西 你放轻松 |
[03:47] | All right, we’re gonna do everything we can | 我们会尽力 |
[03:48] | to figure this out, all right? | 搞清楚情况 好吗 |
[03:50] | – Thank you. – Yeah. | -谢谢 -没事 |
[03:58] | Oh, goodie. | 真好 |
[04:00] | Lime flavor today. | 今天是酸橙味的 |
[04:02] | I, uh, just checked with the charge nurse. | 我和护士了解过了 |
[04:04] | Your last set of labs look good. | 你上次检查情况挺好的 |
[04:06] | If everything holds for the next 24 hours, | 如果接下来24小时内情况还是挺好的话 |
[04:08] | they’ll put you back on solid foods. | 他们会让你吃固体食物的 |
[04:10] | Whoo. Wonderful news. | 真是好消息 |
[04:12] | I also told her about your nausea. | 我把你反胃的事也告诉她了 |
[04:14] | She’ll be over in a few minutes with some ondansetron. | 她一会儿会拿一些昂丹司琼过来 |
[04:19] | Sarah? | 莎拉 |
[04:21] | I know I haven’t said it enough, but… | 我知道我没怎么说过 但是… |
[04:24] | thank you. | 谢谢 |
[04:26] | I can’t tell you how grateful I am | 你不知道我有多感谢你 |
[04:28] | for all you’ve done for me since the transplant. | 心脏移植后为我做了这么多事 |
[04:32] | No, just, uh, one more thing. | 等等 还有一件事 |
[04:36] | It looks like I’ll still be in rehab for a while. | 我似乎还要恢复一阵子 |
[04:40] | Uh, I haven’t checked my mail | 我很久没看过邮箱了 |
[04:42] | since all this happened. | 自从住院之后 |
[04:44] | I’m sure the bills are piling up. | 账单肯定都堆满了 |
[04:47] | You want me to run to your apartment? | 你想让我打理你的公寓吗 |
[04:50] | Unfortunately, I have no one else to ask. | 除了你我也无人可托 |
[04:56] | All right, but it’ll have to wait a few hours. | 好吧 但要等几个小时 |
[04:59] | Dr. Charles and I have rounds at Cohn County. | 查尔斯医生和我要去一趟科恩县 |
[05:01] | The jail? | 监狱吗 |
[05:01] | Ooh, sounds fascinating. | 听起来真不错 |
[05:07] | All right. | 好 |
[05:08] | Now, this certainly can wait till after. | 不着急 |
[05:11] | It’s this key right here. | 这是钥匙 |
[05:15] | I made a short list of things I need. | 我把需要的东西列了个清单 |
[05:20] | If you don’t mind. | 如果你不介意的话 |
[05:26] | “No clues to mystery surrounding | “案件扑朔迷离无线索 |
[05:27] | “Missing college co-eds | 失踪大学女生 |
[05:29] | Search for Indiana girl goes on.” | 继续寻找印第安纳失踪女孩” |
[05:32] | This poor young lady, Olivia Coveny, | 这个可怜的姑娘 奥利维亚·科文尼 |
[05:34] | seems to have disappeared from the Madison campus, | 从麦迪逊大学失踪 |
[05:37] | what, about ten years ago? | 大概两年了吧 |
[05:38] | “Wisconsin girl missing.” | “威斯康辛州女孩失踪” |
[05:41] | What am I looking at? | 这些是什么 |
[05:43] | Seems like somebody is trying to make a case | 看来有人想把罗伯特·海伍德 |
[05:45] | that Robert Haywood is a very bad guy. | 说成是一个很坏的人 |
[05:48] | – Sarah Reese’s father? – Yeah. | -莎拉·里斯的爸爸吗 -是的 |
[05:50] | Well, I mean, apparently, he was a visiting lecturer | 显然 这些女人失踪的时候 |
[05:53] | at all of these colleges | 他都刚好 |
[05:55] | at the same time that these women disappeared. | 在这些大学做客座讲师 |
[05:58] | And you don’t know who sent you this? | 你不知道这是谁给你的吗 |
[06:00] | Nope. Somebody slipped it under my door. | 不知道 是有人从我门缝下塞过来的 |
[06:02] | Apparently, somebody knows | 显然 有人知道 |
[06:03] | that I’m working with Robert Haywood. | 我在和罗伯特·海伍德合作 |
[06:04] | I think if you think there’s something there, | 我觉得如果你认为这是有人筹划的 |
[06:07] | you should turn it over to the police. | 那你就应该交给警察 |
[06:08] | Turn what over to the police? | 把什么交给警察 |
[06:10] | It’s all completely circumstantial. | 这全都是间接条件 |
[06:11] | There’s nothing in here that connects him | 根本没有能把他和这些女人 |
[06:13] | to any one of these women. | 联系起来的东西 |
[06:14] | And if you read the articles, every single one of these cases | 如果你好好看看这些报道 警方对每个案子 |
[06:16] | has been thoroughly investigated by the police. | 都进行了详细的调查 |
[06:19] | You haven’t shared this with Dr. Reese yet, have you? | 这件事还没有告诉里斯医生吧 |
[06:22] | Absolutely not. | 当然没有 |
[06:26] | We set up Baghdad as soon as you called. | 你们打来电话后我们就准备好了紧急创伤室 |
[06:28] | – How’s he doing? – Got an ET tube in on the right, | -他怎么样 -右侧气道内插管了 |
[06:30] | but held off on the naloxone. | 但是还没有注射纳洛酮 |
[06:31] | They don’t want him waking up with a tube in his neck. | 他们不希望他醒来的时候发现脖子里有根插管 |
[06:32] | But he needs a better airway. | 但是他需要更好地通气 |
[06:33] | Get me a number eight trach tube. | 跟我一根八号气管 |
[06:35] | You ready to get him on the monitors? | 准备好给他上监控器了吗 |
[06:38] | All right, we’re gonna transfer him on my count. | 听我口令把他转移到病床上 |
[06:41] | Everybody ready? One, two, three. | 大家准备好了吗 一二三 |
[06:52] | I’m in. Bag him. | 插进去了 上气袋 |
[06:57] | BP’s dropping. 88 over 50. | 血压在下降 88/50 |
[06:59] | All right, he’s still intoxicated. | 他还处于中毒状态 |
[07:00] | We need to reverse him. | 必须缓解一下 |
[07:02] | Push 2 milligrams of naloxone IV. | 注射两毫克纳洛酮 |
[07:14] | How’s Jeremy? | 杰里米怎么样了 |
[07:16] | It’s gonna take time for the drugs to clear from his system, | 药物需要一段时间才能排出他的体内 |
[07:18] | but he should be okay. | 但他会没事的 |
[07:22] | I’m gonna go home and change. | 我回家换身衣服 |
[07:24] | I’ll be back for work in a couple of hours. | 过几个小时就回去工作 |
[07:29] | Heroin? | 海洛因 |
[07:31] | What was she thinking, going to that party? | 她到底在想什么 怎么会去那个派对 |
[07:34] | I’m not sure she was thinking. | 我都不知道她到底有没有想过 |
[07:40] | Hey. How was the game? | 比赛怎么样 |
[07:43] | I’m filing a protest with the league commissioner. | 我要向联盟专员提出抗议 |
[07:45] | So you lost? | 那就是说你输了 |
[07:47] | – Dr. Manning? – Yes? | -曼宁医生 -在 |
[07:49] | Imaging results from your pregnant patient | 你四号治疗室那名孕妇的 |
[07:50] | in Treatment Four. | 成像结果 |
[07:53] | – You better page CT surgery. – Yeah. | -你最好联系一下CT诊疗室 -没错 |
[07:55] | – Maggie? – Yeah? | -麦基 -嗯 |
[07:57] | Okay. | 好 |
[07:59] | Now, the access to the atria of both hearts. | 现在分离两颗心的心室 |
[08:02] | We’re ready to clamp. | 准备好夹子了 |
[08:04] | Left is clamped. | 左边夹好了 |
[08:09] | And the right… | 右边也好了… |
[08:10] | Dr. Bekker will now perform the separation. | 贝克医生将进行分离手术 |
[08:12] | Scalpel. | 手术刀 |
[08:13] | Josh, have peeds surgery ready. | 乔什 准备进行外科手术 |
[08:17] | – What’s happening? – Heart rate’s diving. | -怎么回事 -心跳急剧下降 |
[08:18] | 警告 心率下降 | |
[08:19] | – The twins are bradying down. – Dr. Bekker? | -双胞胎心跳过缓 -贝克医生 |
[08:21] | I don’t know, my incision was superficial. | 我不知道 我的切口很浅 |
[08:22] | – Step aside. – Heart rate’s down to 44. | -让一下 -心跳降到了44 |
[08:26] | There’s no bleeding. | 没有出血 |
[08:27] | We haven’t cut near any major vessels. | 我们没有割到任何主血管 |
[08:28] | We need to push atropine. | 得注射阿托品 |
[08:30] | No, it’s too late. | 不 太迟了 |
[08:35] | Congratulations, Dr. Latham. | 恭喜你们 莱瑟医生 |
[08:37] | According to the computer simulation, | 根据电脑模拟显示 |
[08:39] | your team just killed both twins. | 你们的团队杀死了双胞胎 |
[08:41] | – Yes, we did. – I don’t know what happened. | -没错 -我不知道怎么回事 |
[08:43] | That’s why we conduct these exercises, Dr. Bekker, | 所以我们才要进行这些练习 贝克医生 |
[08:46] | so that we can predict all outcomes | 让我们能应对所有会发生的情况 |
[08:48] | and make the necessary adjustments on game day. | 并为手术做好一切完全的调整 |
[08:50] | Dr. Frisch, my team will evaluate our approach | 弗里斯医生 我的团队会改进我们的方法 |
[08:52] | and determine what went wrong. | 并决定是哪里出错了 |
[08:53] | We’ll gather again this afternoon | 我们下午再碰头 |
[08:55] | and resume the procedure. | 继续进行手术 |
[08:59] | I’d like all possible scenarios | 午餐之前交上来 |
[09:00] | on my desk before lunch. | 对所有可能情况的分析 |
[09:02] | Yes, Dr. Latham. | 是 莱瑟医生 |
[09:05] | Keep your chin up. You’ll figure it out. | 打起精神来 你会想出来的 |
[09:09] | You know, you don’t have to do that. | 你不用这样的 |
[09:11] | What? | 怎样 |
[09:12] | Act like you don’t enjoy seeing me on the hot seat. | 装作一副没有因为我陷入困境而暗暗开心的样子 |
[09:15] | Go ahead and buy it. | 表现出来吧 |
[09:16] | If I were in your position, I would. | 如果我是你的话 绝对会的 |
[09:18] | Dr. Rhodes, Dr. Bekker, they need you in the ED. | 罗德斯医生 贝克医生 急救室叫你们 |
[09:21] | Okay. | 好的 |
[09:23] | You’re saying I have damage to my heart? | 你是说我的心脏有损伤 |
[09:25] | Uh, to be specific, it’s your mitrovalve. | 具体来说是你的微瓣 |
[09:28] | Uh, when it’s not functioning properly, | 如果不能正常工作 |
[09:29] | the body doesn’t get enough oxygen. | 身体就得不到足够的氧气 |
[09:32] | Which is why you’ve been feeling so weak | 所以你才会感觉自己很虚弱 |
[09:33] | and short of breath. | 喘不上气 |
[09:35] | But she’s never had any problems with her heart before. | 但是她的心脏之前从来没有什么问题 |
[09:38] | In all likelihood, Tracy was born with a defect, | 很有可能翠茜生下来时心脏就有缺陷 |
[09:41] | and it just didn’t show any symptoms until now. | 只不过之前都没有症状 |
[09:44] | Um, the baby has apparently added strain to your heart, | 胎儿给你的心脏增加了压力 |
[09:47] | which has caused it to present itself. | 所以症状显现出来了 |
[09:48] | We’ll need surgery to replace the defective valve. | 我们需要做手术替换有缺陷的瓣膜 |
[09:55] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[09:58] | There are… potential complications. | 有一些…潜在风险 |
[10:02] | Complications? | 风险 |
[10:06] | Due to your pregnancy, | 因为你怀孕了 |
[10:07] | the medication needed to conduct the surgery | 原本手术需要的药物 |
[10:10] | could cause a life threatening vaginal bleed, | 可能会造成致命的阴道出血 |
[10:13] | and given that your fetus hasn’t reached viability… | 由于你的胎儿还没有生存能力 |
[10:17] | Wh–what are you saying? | 你…你是什么意思 |
[10:20] | We think it’s best for your health if you terminate | 我们觉得为了你的健康着想 最好在手术前 |
[10:22] | before undergoing surgery. | 终止妊娠 |
[10:23] | What? No. | 什么 不 |
[10:26] | You don’t understand. | 你不明白 |
[10:28] | Her husband, Roy… | 她老公 罗伊 |
[10:30] | we lost him in a car accident three months ago. | 三个月前车祸去世了 |
[10:37] | We had just got the news that I was pregnant. | 当时我们刚知道我怀孕了 |
[10:42] | He was so excited. | 他那么开心 |
[10:44] | He wanted this so bad. | 他特别想要孩子 |
[10:47] | Tracy, trust me, | 翠西 相信我 |
[10:49] | I understand what you’re going through, | 我明白你现在的感受 |
[10:52] | but without this surgery, | 但如果不做这场手术 |
[10:54] | neither you nor your baby will survive. | 你和你的孩子都无法活下来 |
[10:58] | Honey, please… listen to the doctors. | 亲爱的 请听医生的话 |
[11:02] | No. No! | 不 不要 |
[11:04] | This baby is all I have left. | 我只剩这个孩子了 |
[11:08] | I won’t let you take it from me. | 我不会让你们夺走它 |
[11:20] | The patient understands that, without surgery, | 患者是否理解 如果不做手术 |
[11:22] | – and condition could be fatal? – Yeah, we explained the risks. | -可能会有生命危险 -对 我们解释过风险 |
[11:25] | Well, so, your concerns are certainly justified. | 你们的担心绝对有道理 |
[11:27] | We need blood thinners to keep the bypass pump for clotting. | 我们需要血液稀释剂 保证旁通泵不凝血 |
[11:31] | Have you considered a minimally invasive valvuloplasty? | 你们考虑过侵入性较低的成形术吗 |
[11:33] | Yes, but due to the level of stenosis | 考虑过 但考虑到脉瓣狭窄情况 |
[11:36] | and the presence of regurgitation, | 还有瓣口血液反流的情况 |
[11:38] | we don’t feel that she’s a candidate. | 我们觉得她不适合移植 |
[11:40] | We have to open her chest. | 我们得为她开胸 |
[11:41] | What if there is another option? | 如果还有另一种选择呢 |
[11:43] | What? | 什么 |
[11:44] | If we lower the dose of the blood thinners | 如果降低血液稀释剂的剂量 |
[11:46] | and use a heparin-coated bypass tube, | 使用肝素包裹的搭桥管 |
[11:48] | there is a chance that we could save both mom and baby. | 也许能够保证母子平安 |
[11:50] | According to Dr. Manning, | 根据曼宁医生所说 |
[11:51] | Tracy’s Level Two ultrasound showed placenta previa, | 翠西的二级B超结果显示胎盘前置 |
[11:54] | which puts her at an even greater risk | 这让她有更大的风险 |
[11:56] | of developing a serious bleed. | 可能会出现严重出血 |
[11:57] | Ava, you heard what she said. | 艾娃 你听到她说的了 |
[11:59] | This baby is all she has left of her dead husband. | 她和死去的丈夫之间只有这个孩子 |
[12:02] | Don’t we have an obligation to honor the patient’s wishes? | 难道我们没有义务尊重患者的意愿吗 |
[12:05] | So, we should let the patient’s emotional involvement | 我们难道要让患者的感情倾向 |
[12:07] | impact our medical decisions? | 影响我们的医疗决定吗 |
[12:08] | I think we owe it to her to give it a shot, yes. | 我觉得我们有义务尝试一下 对 |
[12:11] | With close monitoring, it is possible | 如果密切监测 也许可以预判 |
[12:12] | to stay ahead of any bleeding. | 任何出血的情况 |
[12:14] | Dr. Rhodes, if you believe | 罗德斯医生 如果你认为 |
[12:15] | that this is the best course of action, | 这是目前最好的决定 |
[12:17] | – please proceed. – Thank you. | -那就做吧 -谢谢 |
[12:24] | Well…good luck. | 那 祝你好运 |
[12:38] | Are you taking her up to surgery? | 你要送她去做手术吗 |
[12:39] | Yeah. I’m worried about her. | 对 我有点担心她 |
[12:42] | Connor’s taking a big risk. | 康纳打算冒很大的风险 |
[12:45] | Hey, you two, Treatment Six. | 你们俩 去第六治疗室 |
[12:47] | Okay. | 好的 |
[12:55] | You must be Cody. | 你一定是科迪 |
[12:57] | – What’s his temp? – 102. | -他体温多少 -38.9摄氏度 |
[12:59] | He’s been like this for over a week. | 他已经这样一周多了 |
[13:01] | Uh, I’ve had him on Tamiflu, bed rest, fluids. | 已经给他用了克流感 静养 输了液 |
[13:05] | We’ve tried everything. | 各种办法都试过了 |
[13:05] | He–he just keeps getting worse. | 但是他的情况一直在恶化 |
[13:07] | It’s been an–an extremely harsh flu season. | 现在是很严重的流感季 |
[13:09] | Is anyone else in your household sick? | 你们家还有其他人生病吗 |
[13:10] | No, it’s just the two of us. | 没 只有我们两个 |
[13:12] | I’ve been spared so far, | 我一直感觉还好 |
[13:13] | I-I assume ’cause I was vaccinated. | 应该是因为我接种过疫苗 |
[13:15] | And what about Cody? | 那科迪呢 |
[13:17] | Uh, unfortunately not. | 很遗憾 没有 |
[13:19] | No, I-I know what you’re thinking. | 不 我知道你在想什么 |
[13:20] | It’s not like that. | 不是那样的 |
[13:21] | Uh, Cody has a-a long list of allergies. | 科迪有很多过敏原 |
[13:23] | Last year, he had a severe reaction to the vaccine. | 去年 他对疫苗产生了强烈的过敏反应 |
[13:26] | I-I didn’t wanna put him through that again, you know? | 我不希望让他再经历一次那种痛苦 |
[13:28] | I understand, all right. | 我理解 好的 |
[13:30] | It makes sense why you didn’t wanna get him vaccinated. | 你不希望他打疫苗的理由可以理解 |
[13:33] | – Let’s get a CBC, CMP, and a chest X-ray. – Okay. | -做一下血常规 血液生化还有胸透 -好 |
[13:36] | I promise we’re gonna do everything we can | 我保证我们会尽一切努力 |
[13:37] | to take care of your son, okay? | 照顾好你儿子 好吗 |
[13:39] | We’ll be back soon. | 我们很快回来 |
[13:43] | All right… couple of more seconds | 好的 再过几秒钟 |
[13:45] | and I’ll have the valve free. | 瓣膜就自由了 |
[13:50] | No evidence of bleeding. | 没出现出血现象 |
[13:52] | Good. | 好 |
[13:53] | There. Got it. | 这里 搞定了 |
[13:59] | All right, let’s get a sizing tool. | 好了 拿一下测量工具 |
[14:01] | I’m gonna measure the opening, | 我来测一下开口 |
[14:02] | determine what size valve we need. | 决定需要哪个尺寸的瓣膜 |
[14:04] | Let’s start with a 21. | 先用21的吧 |
[14:14] | Yep. Let’s open a 21-millimeter porcine valve. | 好 开一个21毫米的猪瓣膜 |
[14:16] | Manufacturer had some production delays | 那个尺寸的瓣膜 厂家似乎遇到了 |
[14:18] | with that size valve. It’s on backorder. | 生产延迟问题 正在补货中 |
[14:20] | But I have a mechanical. | 但是有个人工瓣膜 |
[14:21] | Can we get one from another supplier? | 能从其他供货商那里拿到吗 |
[14:23] | Sure, but it’ll take an hour or more | 可以 但是要等医药代表过来 |
[14:25] | – for a rep to get here. – Marty? | -应该需要一个多小时 -马蒂 |
[14:27] | With any other patient, maybe, | 其他患者也许可以 |
[14:29] | but every minute this woman’s on pump | 但是这位女性用血泵的时间越久 |
[14:30] | reduces her chances of maintaining this pregnancy. | 她流产的可能性也会越大 |
[14:37] | Okay, then let’s open the mechanical valve. | 好 那就用人工瓣膜吧 |
[14:38] | Mechanical valve means she’ll need heparin post-operatively. | 人工瓣膜意味着她手术后需要肝素 |
[14:41] | She’ll be more likely to bleed. | 会更容易出血 |
[14:42] | – We need to wait for a porcine. – You heard what Marty said. | -我们得等猪瓣膜 -你也听到马蒂的话了 |
[14:44] | This baby doesn’t have an hour. | 这小孩等不了一小时 |
[14:46] | We don’t have a choice. | 我们别无选择 |
[14:58] | Thank you again for stopping. It saves me so much time. | 谢谢你送我 帮我省了好多时间 |
[15:00] | Right on the way back from Cohn County. Pretty easy. | 我正在从科恩县回来的路上 很顺路 |
[15:02] | I’ll only be a couple of minutes. | 我几分钟就能搞定 |
[15:04] | You know, it’s a pretty hefty list your dad left for you. | 你爸给你的单子似乎挺长的 |
[15:06] | Are you sure you don’t want some help? | 你确定不需要帮助吗 |
[15:08] | Do you mind? In case I can’t fit it all in one box? | 你介意吗 一个盒子装不下的话可能需要你 |
[15:11] | Not at all. | 完全不介意 |
[15:27] | I’ll go pack some clothes. | 我去打包衣服 |
[15:28] | He said he wanted a book or two? | 他说想要一两本书 |
[15:30] | Yeah, I think his office is down the hall. | 对 他的书房应该在走廊尽头 |
[16:11] | – Dr. Charles, you ready? – Yeah. | -查尔斯医生 准备好了吗 -好了 |
[16:14] | Do you have a book? | 书拿到了吗 |
[16:16] | Right over here. | 这里就是 |
[16:35] | You made it… on time. | 你准时 到了 |
[16:37] | Don’t act so surprised. | 别这么惊讶 |
[16:40] | How’s he doing? | 他情况如何 |
[16:42] | Stable for the moment. | 现在还算稳定 |
[16:46] | Uh…listen, | 听我说 |
[16:48] | About this morning… | 今天早上 |
[16:51] | thanks for being there. | 谢谢你过去 |
[16:54] | – Yeah. – Guess I better get to work. | -没什么 -我先去工作了 |
[16:58] | I’ll check in later. | 我等一下再来看他 |
[17:05] | You hear about the missing Percocet? | 你听说镇痛药丢失的事了吗 |
[17:07] | Yeah, I’m not surprised. It was a chaotic day. | 是的 并不意外 那天很混乱 |
[17:10] | You know, I hate to even mention this, but… | 其实我不想提的 |
[17:13] | you don’t think Emily could’ve had | 你不会觉得艾米莉可能 |
[17:15] | something to do with it, do you? | 和这件事有关吧 |
[17:16] | What? | 什么 |
[17:18] | She was working that day, she had access, | 她那天上班 能接触的到 |
[17:21] | and now her friend OD’s at a party? | 现在又是她朋友在派对上嗑药过量 |
[17:23] | And how’d she afford those new Louboutins? | 而且她怎么买得起那双新鲁布托 |
[17:26] | – Lou–Loubout–what? – The shoes she had on. | -鲁布什么 -她穿的鞋 |
[17:28] | Do you know how expensive they are? | 你知道那双鞋有多贵吗 |
[17:29] | April, you’re the one that keeps telling me | 艾普尔 是你一直在告诉我 |
[17:31] | to give her a chance. | 给她机会的 |
[17:32] | Did Emily show poor judgment this morning? Absolutely. | 艾米莉今天早上表现不好 没错 |
[17:35] | But this kid OD’d on heroin, not Percocet. | 但这个孩子嗑过量的是海洛因 不是镇痛药 |
[17:39] | Is there something else about Emily I’m missing? | 艾米莉还有什么事是我不知道的吗 |
[17:42] | No, uh…I’m sorry. | 没有 对不起 |
[17:45] | Forget I mentioned it. | 当我没提过吧 |
[17:47] | Okay. | 好 |
[17:50] | So, get this, | 你要知道 |
[17:52] | it turns out that Robert Haywood did know | 其实罗伯特·海伍德是认识 |
[17:55] | one of those co-eds that disappeared: | 失踪的女学生中的一个的 |
[17:57] | – Olivia Coveny. – Oh, yeah? | -奥利维亚·科文尼 -是吗 |
[17:58] | The one from Madison, yeah, was his student. | 那个麦迪逊女孩 是他的学生 |
[18:01] | And I saw a picture of ’em together this morning | 我今早在他的公寓看到了 |
[18:03] | at his apartment. | 他们的合照 |
[18:04] | Wait a minute, | 等一下 |
[18:06] | you–you went to his apartment? | 你去了他的公寓吗 |
[18:09] | Sarah and I were doing rounds at the jail this morning, | 莎拉和我今早去监狱出诊 |
[18:11] | and she needed to pick up some of this stuff, | 她要去拿点东西 |
[18:13] | and so we just stopped on the way back. | 所以我们回来的路上去了一趟 |
[18:15] | But what happened to, | 但之前不是说 |
[18:17] | “We’re gonna forget all about it”? | 不去管了吗 |
[18:19] | She asked for my help. | 她叫我帮忙 |
[18:19] | What am I supposed to do, sit in the car? | 我能怎么办 坐在车里吗 |
[18:21] | And I couldn’t help, seeing the picture was right there. | 照片就在那里 我也没法不看到 |
[18:23] | And, by the way, part of me says, | 而且其实一部分我还自我安慰 |
[18:24] | “So they knew each other. So what? | “他们相互认识 又怎么样呢 |
[18:25] | Student, you know, teacher.” | 学生和老师嘛” |
[18:28] | But the thing is is that in the picture, | 但重点是 在这张照片里 |
[18:29] | he had his arm around her. | 他搂着她 |
[18:31] | Well, have you considered calling | 你有没有想过告诉 |
[18:33] | – the Madison Police Department? – No, I did. | -麦迪逊警局 -不 我已经告诉了 |
[18:35] | The detective I talked to, | 我告诉的那个警探 |
[18:37] | I don’t know, he just didn’t seem that interested. | 不知道 他好像不是很在意 |
[18:39] | You know, ten years ago, it was a cold case. | 毕竟都十年了 只是桩旧案 |
[18:43] | If I only had, like, two more minutes in that apartment. | 我要是能再在那个公寓里待两分钟就好了 |
[18:45] | – Daniel… – What? | -丹尼尔 -怎么了 |
[18:48] | Be careful. | 小心 |
[18:55] | – Sats are dropping. – What’s happening? | -血氧浓度在下降 -怎么回事 |
[18:57] | – Respiratory failure. – Bag him. | -呼吸衰竭 -给氧 |
[19:00] | 20 of etomidate, 100 of sux. | 20单位依托咪酯 100单位斯可林 |
[19:02] | We need to intubate now. | 需要立刻插管 |
[19:04] | Sats are down to 87. | 血氧降到87 |
[19:18] | – Nat… – I’m almost there. | -小娜 -我快好了 |
[19:21] | – Oh, God… – 82. | -天哪 -82 |
[19:24] | I’m in. | 插好了 |
[19:25] | Now, let’s get 10 parts per million | 现在 给他十万分之一的 |
[19:26] | of inhaled nitric oxide. | 一氧化氮吸入治疗 |
[19:28] | Let’s get a chest X-ray for tube placement. | 给插管做个胸透 |
[19:45] | Dad? | 爸爸 |
[19:47] | Oh, Sarah. | 莎拉 |
[19:51] | She’s even lovelier than you said. | 她比你描述得还可爱 |
[19:59] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[20:02] | I should probably get going, | 我得先走了 |
[20:05] | but, um… | 不过… |
[20:07] | thank you, Robert. | 谢谢 罗伯特 |
[20:09] | This has meant so much to me. | 这对我而言意义重大 |
[20:12] | As to me. | 对我也一样 |
[20:20] | What was that all about? | 这是怎么回事 |
[20:22] | That…was the widow | 那是我的 |
[20:25] | of my heart donor. | 心脏捐赠者的遗孀 |
[20:27] | She had asked to meet me. | 她想见见我 |
[20:28] | I admit I was reticent about the whole thing, | 我得说其实我是保留意见的 |
[20:32] | but, surprisingly… | 不过很意外 |
[20:35] | it felt good. | 感觉还不错 |
[20:44] | – Sats are still in the tank. – Nitric oxide didn’t work. | -血氧浓度还是很低 -一氧化氮不起作用 |
[20:47] | Neither did low volume ventilation. | 少量通气也是 |
[20:49] | Where’s the mom? | 他妈妈呢 |
[20:50] | She went to grab a cup of coffee. | 她去喝咖啡了 |
[20:52] | We should get him up to the PICU. | 我们要送他去儿童重症监护室 |
[20:54] | I called already. | 我已经联系过了 |
[20:54] | They don’t have an isolation room available. | 他们现在没有可用的隔离病房 |
[20:56] | This flu epidemic is wreaking havoc. | 流感病毒的传播会一发不可收拾 |
[21:00] | It’s time to consider ECMO. | 该考虑用体外膜肺氧合了 |
[21:01] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[21:03] | Hey, uh, what do you think of this? | 你怎么看这个 |
[21:08] | A rash? | 红疹 |
[21:09] | It’s not abnormal. | 也不算罕见 |
[21:11] | I’ll call the ICU, see if they have an extra iso room. | 我会联系重症监护病房看还没有隔离病房 |
[21:13] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[21:18] | Dr. Choi, we need you. | 崔医生 我们需要你 |
[21:22] | – He’s having a seizure. – Push 2 of Ativan. | -他在抽搐 -二毫克安定 |
[21:25] | All right, take it easy, take it easy. | 放轻松 放轻松 |
[21:27] | His eyes are icteric. | 他的眼睛出现黄疸症状 |
[21:28] | There’s something wrong with his liver. | 他的肝脏有问题 |
[21:30] | From the heroin? | 海洛因造成的吗 |
[21:31] | Not likely. Did we get his labs back? | 不太可能 他的检查结果出来了吗 |
[21:33] | I think they came in a few minutes ago. | 好像几分钟前拿过来了 |
[21:35] | Okay. | 好 |
[21:42] | 阿片药 对乙酰氨基酚 | |
[21:43] | Positive for acetaminophen. That’s in Percocet. | 检查出对乙酰氨基酚 那是镇痛药的成分 |
[21:45] | Uh, let’s also start a NAC, | 我们也开始用乙酰半胱氨酸吧 |
[21:47] | 140 milligrams per kilogram. | 每公斤140毫克 |
[21:48] | Okay. | 好 |
[21:59] | April, what you said about the missing drugs… | 艾普尔 你说的药物丢失的事 |
[22:01] | Oh, forget it, I shouldn’t have gone there. | 忘了吧 我不该想那么多 |
[22:03] | Actually, you should’ve. | 其实 你是对的 |
[22:05] | I thought this kid OD’d on heroin, | 我以为这个孩子嗑过量的是海洛因 |
[22:07] | but his labs came back positive | 但他的检查结果 |
[22:09] | for both opioids and acetaminophen. | 同时检测出了阿片药和对乙酰氨基酚 |
[22:11] | I can’t tell it’s exactly what he took, but… | 我不敢说他吃的就是 但… |
[22:14] | the most likely source is Percocet, our missing drug. | 最可能的来源就是我们丢失的镇痛药 |
[22:17] | You thought from the beginning this could be a possibility. | 你一开始就认为有这种可能 |
[22:19] | – Why? – I don’t know. | -为什么 -我不知道 |
[22:20] | Maybe what you’ve told me about her history. | 也许是因为你告诉了我她的历史 |
[22:24] | April, what aren’t you telling me? | 艾普尔 你有什么瞒着我 |
[22:28] | Remember that first day Emily came to stay with you? | 你还记得艾米莉第一天搬来的时候吗 |
[22:30] | Yeah. | 记得 |
[22:32] | She cleaned up and cooked dinner. | 她打扫了房间 做了晚餐 |
[22:34] | She also had some people over. | 她还带了几个人过来 |
[22:37] | I found an ash tray | 我在卫生间里 |
[22:38] | full of cigarette butts in the bathroom. | 发现了装满烟蒂的烟灰缸 |
[22:40] | You didn’t think I should know? | 你就没想着告诉我吗 |
[22:41] | I just–I wanted you two to get off on the right foot. | 我只是 希望你们两个能好好相处 |
[22:45] | She begged me not to say anything. | 她求我不要告诉你 |
[22:48] | I’m sorry. I should’ve told you. | 抱歉 我应该告诉你的 |
[22:51] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[22:53] | I’m gonna go talk to her. Maybe she’ll come clean to me. | 我去和她谈谈 也许她会对我说实话 |
[22:56] | No. | 不 |
[22:57] | She’s my sister. I’ll do it. | 她是我妹妹 我来 |
[23:06] | Dr. Charles, what a pleasant surprise. | 查尔斯医生 真是想不到啊 |
[23:08] | Dr. Haywood, just wanted to– | 海伍德博士 我就是来 |
[23:11] | to stop by, see how you’re doing. | 来看看你怎么样了 |
[23:12] | Well, I won’t be running a marathon any time soon, | 我最近是跑不了马拉松了 |
[23:15] | but I’m getting along much better. | 但我确实是好多了 |
[23:17] | You know, Sarah told me you spent some time up in Madison. | 莎拉告诉我你在麦迪逊待过一阵子 |
[23:19] | – I had no idea. – Yeah. | -我完全不知道呢 -是啊 |
[23:21] | I spent a few semesters. | 我在那待过几个学期 |
[23:24] | You know, they keep on bugging me to come up there | 他们一个劲地找我 想让我过去 |
[23:26] | and do a forensic psychiatry seminar. | 做个什么司法精神病学讲座 |
[23:28] | I don’t know, worth my time? Worth the trip? | 我不知道该不该花时间去跑一趟 |
[23:29] | I found Madison to be | 我个人觉得麦迪逊那边 |
[23:32] | a bit, uh, claustrophobic. | 有点太拥挤了 |
[23:35] | Good to know. Good to know. | 这样啊 多谢提醒 |
[23:39] | – Could you do me a favor? – Course. | -能帮我个忙吗 -当然 |
[23:41] | Would you mind… getting me a book | 能不能帮我 从那个箱子里 |
[23:44] | from that box? | 拿本书出来 |
[23:46] | Yeah. | 是 |
[24:03] | Ha, Grisham. | 格里森姆的书 |
[24:05] | Well, Sarah doesn’t know me very well. | 莎拉也没那么了解我 |
[24:07] | All right, Dr. Haywood, | 好了 海伍德博士 |
[24:09] | time for your exercises. | 你该去锻炼了 |
[24:11] | Sorry to cut this short, Dr. Charles. | 抱歉不能多聊了 查尔斯医生 |
[24:14] | I hope you’ll stop by again soon. | 希望你多来 |
[24:17] | You can count on it. | 那是自然 |
[24:54] | The surgery was a success. | 手术很成功 |
[24:56] | We managed to replace your valve | 我们成功替换了瓣膜 |
[24:58] | and stave off any bleeding. | 避免了任何出血 |
[25:01] | And the baby? | 孩子呢 |
[25:04] | The baby pulled through just fine. | 孩子没问题 |
[25:07] | Thank you, Dr. Rhodes. | 谢谢你 罗德斯医生 |
[25:09] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[25:11] | I’ll be back to check in on you soon, | 我待会儿再回来看看你 |
[25:13] | see how you’re doing, okay? | 看你的情况如何好吗 |
[25:19] | Dr. Rhodes, good work. | 罗德斯医生 干得漂亮 |
[25:21] | Things broke our way this time. | 这次我们总算走运了 |
[25:22] | Nonetheless, well done. | 不管怎么说 干得漂亮 |
[25:24] | Hey, I was wondering, uh, has there been any progress | 话说我想问下连体双胞胎的模拟手术 |
[25:26] | on the conjoined twins simulation? | 有什么进展吗 |
[25:28] | Uh, Dr. Bekker and I suspect | 贝克医生和我都怀疑 |
[25:29] | it was the placement of the clamps | 可能组织钳的替换 |
[25:30] | that caused the problem, but we’ve already confirmed | 才是问题的诱因 但我们已经证实 |
[25:32] | that the coronary vessels and vagus nerve were not affected. | 冠状血管和迷走神经并没有受到影响 |
[25:35] | What about the sinoatrial node? | 那窦房结呢 |
[25:38] | We hadn’t considered that, given its location. | 那我们还没考虑过 毕竟位置太远 |
[25:40] | Well, the anatomy of these hearts is highly irregular, | 这两颗心脏的解剖结构都非常不寻常 |
[25:43] | so it’s possible that we clamped the SA node | 所以有可能是我们夹住窦房结 |
[25:46] | and it cut off the heart’s electrical activity. | 导致其阻断了心脏的电传导 |
[25:48] | So are you suggesting moving the L.A. Clamp laterally? | 这么说你建议从侧向移动组织钳 |
[25:52] | Worth a shot. | 值得一试 |
[25:54] | Dr. Rhodes, why don’t we test your theory | 罗德斯医生 我们不如在下次模拟之前 |
[25:56] | before the next simulation? | 测试一下你的理论吧 |
[25:58] | Meet me in the lab in an hour. | 一小时后在实验室见吧 |
[26:00] | Okay. | 好 |
[26:06] | I take it that means good news for Tracy and her baby? | 这么说翠西和孩子有好消息了 |
[26:09] | You know what they say, right? | 老话说得好 |
[26:10] | Fortune favors the bold. | 天佑勇者 |
[26:14] | Catheter’s in good position. | 导尿管已经就位 |
[26:16] | Let’s double-check circuit tubing, | 检查一下循环管道 |
[26:17] | and set goal flow at 35 to 40 ccs per kilogram per minute. | 把目标流量设定为35到40cc每千克每分 |
[26:21] | I was lucky there was an ECMO available. | 我运气好 有台体外膜肺氧合机空出来了 |
[26:23] | I was afraid they’d all be taken. | 我还担心全都被占用了呢 |
[26:24] | Um, you… | 能过来一下吗 |
[26:29] | I don’t think we should put him on ECMO. | 我觉得不该让他上体外膜肺氧合 |
[26:32] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[26:33] | The rash on Cody’s IV site, | 科迪注射部位周围出疹子了 |
[26:35] | given his history of intense allergic reactions? | 再考虑到他曾有严重的过敏史 |
[26:37] | I think he may have undiagnosed systemic mastocytosis. | 他可能有未诊断出的系统性肥大细胞增多症 |
[26:41] | You’re jumping to that from a rash? | 你从疹子就想到了这么多 |
[26:43] | Kids with mastocytosis generally produce | 有这种病的孩子一般都会产生 |
[26:45] | an overabundance of histamine. | 过量的组胺 |
[26:47] | If Cody has it, passing his blood | 如果科迪真的有 让他的血液 |
[26:49] | through the machine could send him into anaphylactic shock. | 流过机器可能会导致他发生过敏性休克 |
[26:51] | Given the state his lungs are in, | 再考虑到他的肺的情况 |
[26:52] | he would not survive that. | 他肯定挺不过去的 |
[26:54] | Mastocytosis is extremely rare, Natalie, | 肥大细胞增多症极其少见 娜塔莉 |
[26:57] | and we don’t have time for a biopsy to confirm it. | 而我们没时间做活检来确诊了 |
[27:00] | Dr. Halstead, we’re ready. | 霍斯特德医生 准备好了 |
[27:02] | All right. | 好 |
[27:04] | – What about PLV? – Partial liquid ventilation? | -那PLV呢 -部分液体通气 |
[27:07] | I thought that was reserved for preemies. | 我还以为只有早产儿才用 |
[27:09] | There have been some clinical trials | 曾经有几例临床试验 |
[27:10] | with encouraging results. | 结果非常好 |
[27:11] | PLV’s a good idea, in theory. | 理论上PLV是个好办法 |
[27:13] | I–I’m not sure we should be risking a kid’s life | 但我不确定该不该拿孩子的命冒险 |
[27:15] | by using a treatment that’s unproven. | 来上这个未经证实可靠的疗法 |
[27:16] | Will, I know we’ve had our disagreements, | 威尔 我知道我们意见有分歧 |
[27:18] | but I really think this could work. | 但我真的认为这个办法会起作用的 |
[27:22] | Your patient, your call. | 你的病人 你说了算 |
[27:27] | Stop. We’re not putting him on ECMO. | 停 不做体外膜肺氧合了 |
[27:39] | Wait a minute, you–you’re saying you wanna drown my son? | 等等 你说你想淹死我儿子 |
[27:43] | I assure you, Karen, Cody will not drown. | 我向你保证凯伦 科迪不会被淹死的 |
[27:45] | But you–you–you’re gonna fill his lungs with fluid. | 但你想把他的肺灌满液体 |
[27:48] | It’s called Perflubron. | 这叫做潘氟隆 |
[27:50] | It has unique properties, | 其特性非常奇特 |
[27:51] | including the ability to hold large amounts of oxygen. | 其中就包括能留存大量的氧 |
[27:53] | Yeah, at this point, Cody’s lungs are too damaged | 眼下科迪的肺受损太过严重 |
[27:56] | to absorb oxygen through the air, | 已经不能通过空气吸收氧气了 |
[27:58] | so our hope is that this treatment | 所以我们希望这次治疗 |
[28:00] | helps oxygen penetrate Cody’s lungs | 能帮氧气进入科迪的肺 |
[28:02] | and restore his breathing. | 让他恢复呼吸 |
[28:03] | Have you done this before? | 你们以前做过吗 |
[28:06] | This procedure is performed quite often with neonates. | 这个手术在新生儿身上做的比较多 |
[28:09] | We feel strongly it’s the best chance we have | 我们觉得这是救你儿子的 |
[28:12] | at saving your son’s life. | 最好的机会了 |
[28:21] | – Okay. – Go ahead. | -好 -做吧 |
[28:25] | Maggie, I’m gonna be out of pocket for a little bit. | 麦基 我出去一下 |
[28:27] | – For how long? – Uh, three or four hours. | -多久 -三四个小时吧 |
[28:29] | If anybody needs me, just redirect them to Dr. Kwon. | 如果有人找我 就让他们去找权医生 |
[28:31] | – You got it. – Daniel… | -好 -丹尼尔… |
[28:34] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪 |
[28:39] | Robert Haywood still has a storage locker | 罗伯特·海伍德在威斯康辛州麦迪逊市 |
[28:42] | in Madison, Wisconsin | 还有个储藏库 |
[28:43] | that he rented before Olivia Coveny disappeared. | 是在奥利维亚·科文尼消失之前租的 |
[28:47] | Okay? | 是吗 |
[28:48] | Okay, so I’m going up there to check it out. | 是的 所以我要去那看看 |
[28:50] | Come on, Daniel, | 拜托 丹尼尔 |
[28:51] | let the proper authorities handle it. | 让相关部门处理 |
[28:54] | The proper authorities, | 相关部门 |
[28:55] | they’re just not that interested right now. | 他们现在并不感兴趣 |
[28:56] | – I have a limited window. – Stop. | -机不可失 -别说了 |
[28:58] | Look, I know you’re trying to protect Dr. Reese, | 我知道你想保护里斯医生 |
[29:01] | but no matter what you find, | 但是无论你找到什么 |
[29:03] | you are really putting your relationship with her at risk. | 你都把你俩的之间的关系置于危险之中 |
[29:08] | Sharon, if there’s even a remote chance | 莎伦 就算这些 |
[29:09] | that any of this stuff is true– | 只有极小的可能是真的… |
[29:11] | and, trust me, I don’t want it to be– | 相信我 我不想… |
[29:13] | it’s a risk I’m willing to take. | 我愿意冒这个险 |
[29:22] | Hear you might have found a solution. | 听说你可能找到解决办法了 |
[29:25] | Fingers crossed. | 祈祷吧 |
[29:26] | Looks like it’s all coming up roses for you today. | 看来你今天可能会一直走运下去 |
[29:29] | – You two, join me. – Yes, sir. | -你们俩 过来 -好 |
[29:32] | I mean, I’m still hoping it’s me who gets to do the surgery. | 我依然希望做这手术的人是我 |
[29:34] | No surprise there. | 并不意外 |
[29:37] | If we move the two clamps to the center of the bridge, | 如果我们把两个止血钳移到桥的中心 |
[29:40] | between the two atria, | 在两个心房之间 |
[29:41] | that could solve our problem. | 就能解决我们的问题 |
[29:44] | I’ll let Dr. Frisch know that we’re ready | 我去告诉弗里斯医生 我们准备好 |
[29:45] | – to run another simulation. – Okay. | -做另一个模拟实验 -好 |
[29:50] | Dr. Rhodes, Dr. Bekker, | 罗德斯医生 贝克医生 |
[29:51] | they need you back in the ICU. | 他们需要你们去重症监护室 |
[29:59] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[30:00] | Her BP just started plummeting. | 她的血压刚刚开始骤然下降了 |
[30:02] | Bag her. | 上氧气 |
[30:02] | What’s going on with my daughter? | 我女儿怎么了 |
[30:04] | – Uh, ma’am… – She’s hemorrhaging. | -女士… -她出血了 |
[30:06] | Uh…all right. | 好吧 |
[30:08] | All right, hang 2 units of o-neg on a pressure bag. | 挂2单位O型血 |
[30:11] | Give me the ultrasound. We need to check her fetus | 上超声波影像 我们得检查一下她的胎儿 |
[30:13] | and take a look at her placenta. | 看看她的胎盘 |
[30:19] | Placenta’s marginally separating, | 轻微的胎盘分离 |
[30:21] | – causing her to bleed. – Fetal heart tones are strong. | -造成了她的出血 -胎儿心音很强 |
[30:23] | We’ll reverse the blood thinners. | 缓解血液稀释剂的效果 |
[30:24] | Hopefully, the placenta will tamponade itself. | 希望胎盘可以自行填塞 |
[30:26] | If we reverse the thinners, | 如果我们消除稀释剂的效果 |
[30:27] | her new valve could clot off. | 她的新瓣膜可能会凝血 |
[30:28] | We’ll lose mom and baby. We have to get her to the O.R. | 大人小孩都保不住 我们得带她去手术室 |
[30:30] | Look, we can still save this pregnancy. | 我们还可以保住孩子 |
[30:31] | It’s too late for that. | 太晚了 |
[30:33] | If we have any hope of getting control of this bleed, | 如果我们还有希望控制住出血的话 |
[30:35] | she needs an emergency hysterectomy. | 她需要做个急症子宫切除术 |
[30:36] | Stop the heparin drip. Bolus a gram of TXA. | 停止滴肝素 一克血栓素 |
[30:39] | We’re not gonna lose either of them. | 我们谁都不会失去的 |
[30:51] | – He still hasn’t woken up. – No. | -他还没醒 -不 |
[30:54] | How well do you know Jeremy? | 你有多了解杰里米 |
[30:55] | Not that well. I mean, just from around. | 不是很了解 普通朋友而已 |
[30:58] | I had no idea he was using heroin. | 我不知道他吸食海洛因 |
[31:00] | I don’t think that’s what Jeremy OD’d on. | 我不认为杰里米是吸那个过量的 |
[31:03] | – No? – No. | -不是吗 -不是 |
[31:05] | Pretty sure it was Percocet, | 我很确定是扑热息痛 |
[31:07] | which, coincidentally, is the same drug | 巧合地是 和药房 |
[31:09] | that went missing from the dispensary last week. | 上周丢失的药是同一种 |
[31:11] | So? | 所以呢 |
[31:13] | What, are you suggesting that I took them? | 怎么 你想说是我拿的 |
[31:16] | – Did you? – You know how easy it is | -是吗 -你知道 |
[31:17] | to score pharmaceuticals on the street? | 从大街上搞到药有多简单吗 |
[31:19] | Jeremy could’ve gotten them from anyone. | 杰里米可以从任何人手中搞到药 |
[31:21] | But he was at the party with you. | 但和他在派对上的是你 |
[31:22] | Ethan, I swear, | 伊森 我发誓 |
[31:24] | I didn’t take those drugs. | 我没拿那些药 |
[31:25] | So where’d you get the money for the Louboutins? | 那你哪来的钱买鲁布托 |
[31:29] | Louboutins? | 鲁布托 |
[31:31] | What do you even know about Louboutins? | 你知道鲁布托的什么 |
[31:36] | She put you up to this, didn’t she? | 她告诉你的 是吗 |
[31:39] | Your uptight narc of a girlfriend. | 你正直的缉毒警女友 |
[31:41] | You know, all the two of you have done since I moved in | 自从我搬来 你们俩就一直转悠 |
[31:43] | is hover around, waiting for me to make a mistake. | 等我犯错 |
[31:45] | That’s not true. | 不是这样的 |
[31:46] | Yeah, all my life it’s been like this. | 我的人生一直都这样 |
[31:48] | – You know, I’ve had it. – Emily… | -我受够了 -艾米丽… |
[31:51] | No, I’m not working some place | 不 我不要在一个 |
[31:52] | – that thinks I’m a criminal. – Em– | -觉得我是个罪犯的地方工作 -艾米… |
[31:54] | – Emily… – Happy? | -艾米丽… -开心了吗 |
[31:57] | You got him all to yourself now. | 他现在是你一个人的了 |
[32:08] | How’s she doing? | 她怎么样了 |
[32:09] | She’s passing an old clot, | 有一个旧凝块 |
[32:10] | but there’s no more active bleeding. | 但没别的出血处了 |
[32:12] | Placenta looks like it tamponaded itself. | 胎盘看起来自行填塞了 |
[32:17] | Fetal heart tones are steady. | 胎儿心音稳定 |
[32:22] | We’ve got a problem. | 有个问题 |
[32:24] | – Pressure’s down. – Heart rate’s spiking. | -血压下降 -心率飙升 |
[32:26] | She’s clotting off that valve. | 瓣膜处血栓 |
[32:27] | We need to get her to the O.R. And replace the valve. | 我们得带她到手术室 置换瓣膜 |
[32:30] | Let’s go, come on! | 走 快 |
[32:34] | What’s happening? | 怎么了 |
[32:37] | Stop! | 停下 |
[32:40] | No pulse. She must be in v-fib. | 没脉搏了 她一定是出现了室颤 |
[32:41] | Let’s get a crash cart! Come on. | 推急救车来 快 |
[32:45] | Come on, Tracy. Come on. | 拜托 翠西 拜托 |
[32:47] | – Stay with us. – Charge to 200. | -坚持住 -充电200 |
[32:50] | Clear! | 离手 |
[32:55] | No pulse. | 没有脉搏 |
[32:56] | Milligram of epi. | 注射一毫克肾上腺素 |
[32:58] | Please save her! Please! | 求你救救她 求求你 |
[33:00] | – Hold compressions. – Come on. | -停止按压 -加油 |
[33:01] | Clear! | 离手 |
[33:05] | – Still no pulse. – Charge again. | -还是没有脉搏 -再次充电 |
[33:08] | Charge! | 充电 |
[33:14] | Clear! | 离手 |
[33:19] | Another milligram of epi. | 再注射一毫克肾上腺素 |
[33:21] | Connor… | 康纳 |
[33:23] | she’s gone. | 她走了 |
[33:27] | Oh, God, no! | 天啊 不 |
[33:30] | No, no, no! | 不不不 |
[33:35] | No… | 不 |
[33:46] | Time of death, 17:23. | 死亡时间 17点23分 |
[34:10] | If you want, I can help the mother with the paperwork. | 你想的话 我可以帮那个母亲准备文件 |
[34:13] | No. This is my responsibility. | 不 这是我的责任 |
[34:28] | Ms. Barker, I am so sorry for your loss. | 巴克女士 节哀顺变 |
[34:30] | You talked my daughter into this, | 你说服我女儿这么做的 |
[34:32] | and now she’s gone forever. | 结果她走了 |
[34:35] | You did this. | 这都怪你 |
[34:37] | This is all your fault! | 都是你的错 |
[34:39] | It’s all your fault! | 都怪你 |
[34:45] | Dr. Manning… | 曼宁医生 |
[34:47] | Cody’s temp’s back up to 103.7. | 科迪的体温回升到39度了 |
[34:50] | – What are his sats? – 83%. | -血氧量多少 -83% |
[34:52] | 83? He’s getting worse. | 83 他的情况恶化了 |
[34:55] | Okay. | 知道了 |
[35:04] | – Hey, how’s he doing? – PLV’s not working. | -他怎么样 -PLV没起效 |
[35:06] | – I made a huge mistake, Will. – Natalie– | -我犯了大错 威尔 -娜塔莉 |
[35:09] | No, I should’ve just put him on ECMO, | 不 我应该让他上体外膜肺氧合 |
[35:11] | but I got carried away, | 但是我走偏了 |
[35:12] | and I might’ve just put his life in jeopardy. | 我有可能直接把他至于险境了 |
[35:14] | Why didn’t I just listen to you? | 我当初为什么不听你的 |
[35:16] | Good thing you didn’t. | 还好你没听我的 |
[35:19] | – You were right. – What? | -你说得是对的 -什么 |
[35:21] | Cody tested positive for mastocytosis. | 科迪有肥大细胞增多症 |
[35:26] | If you had put Cody on ECMO, | 如果让他上体外膜肺氧合 |
[35:28] | he could’ve gone into anaphylactic shock. | 他有可能进入过敏性休克 |
[35:31] | You may have just saved his life. | 你有可能救了他 |
[35:33] | No, I haven’t… not yet. | 不 我还没有救他 |
[35:41] | Guess things got out of hand last night. | 看来昨晚有点失控了 |
[35:42] | Yeah, you’re lucky Emily called us. | 对 你很幸运艾米莉叫了我们 |
[35:44] | According to your blood work, you had a high concentration | 根据验血结果 你的体内有 |
[35:46] | of opioids in your system, | 大量的阿片药物 |
[35:48] | along with toxic levels of acetaminophen. | 还有大量对乙酰氨基酚 |
[35:50] | Most likely due to the Percocet. | 很有可能是因为扑热息痛 |
[35:52] | Yeah. | 是 |
[35:53] | So where’d you get those pills? | 你从哪里得到的那些药 |
[35:55] | – Do you have a prescription? – No– | -你有处方吗 -没有 |
[35:57] | I mean…my dad does. | 不过我爸爸有 |
[36:00] | He had back surgery a few weeks ago. | 几周前他做了背部手术 |
[36:02] | I swept some from his medicine cabinet. | 我从他的药柜里拿了一些 |
[36:04] | I feel like an idiot. | 我感觉自己像白痴 |
[36:08] | Get some rest. We’ll check on you soon. | 休息吧 我们过会儿来看你 |
[36:14] | You think he’s telling the truth? | 你觉得他说的是实话吗 |
[36:16] | No reason to doubt him. | 没理由怀疑他 |
[36:18] | When it comes to my sister, I’m so used to assuming the worst. | 一到我妹妹的事上 我就会往最坏处想 |
[36:21] | I never should’ve accused her of stealing those drugs. | 我不该指控她偷了那些药 |
[36:25] | Have Noah work up Jeremy’s discharge. | 让诺亚准备杰里米的出院手续 |
[36:28] | I need to find Emily, make things right. | 我需要去找艾米莉 跟她道歉 |
[36:42] | Dr. Manning? | 曼宁医生 |
[36:44] | Yes? | 怎么了 |
[36:58] | Cody’s sats are back above 90. | 科迪的血氧量回升至90以上了 |
[37:01] | Looks like he’s out of the woods. | 看来他脱离危险了 |
[37:03] | Thank you for saving my boy. | 谢谢你救了我儿子 |
[37:07] | Of course. | 不客气 |
[37:09] | I just found out myself. | 我自己查出来的 |
[37:11] | Neurology’s in there now, doing a quick exam. | 神经科现在在里面 做了个快速检查 |
[37:14] | You know what, we did good today. | 知道吗 我们今天表现很好 |
[37:17] | Yeah, we did, didn’t we? | 是啊 我们做到了 |
[37:19] | I mean, together. | 一起做到的 |
[37:40] | Dr. Rhodes, good. | 罗德斯医生 很好 |
[37:42] | We’re just about to get started. | 我们正要开始 |
[37:45] | You coming? | 你要来吗 |
[37:49] | Dr. Latham, with your permission, | 莱瑟医生 我请求你 |
[37:50] | I would like to remove myself from the team. | 批准我离开这个团队 |
[37:56] | Why? | 为什么 |
[37:58] | I think it would be best for the patients | 我觉得这对病人和所有相关人员 |
[38:00] | and for everyone involved. | 是最好的选择 |
[38:01] | A surgery with this level of difficulty | 这种难度的手术 |
[38:04] | and in that environment… | 又在那种环境下 |
[38:09] | I don’t know that I can trust my judgment. | 我不知道能否相信自己的判断 |
[38:11] | Are you sure about this? | 你确定吗 |
[38:13] | Yes. | 确定 |
[38:18] | Very well. | 那好吧 |
[38:39] | So, your dad had back surgery? | 你爸爸背部做了手术吗 |
[38:43] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[38:44] | Awfully convenient. | 那真是方便 |
[38:46] | Well, I told you, | 我告诉过你了 |
[38:49] | that’s where I got them. | 我就是那样拿到药的 |
[38:53] | According to your tox screen, | 根据你的毒理检查结果 |
[38:55] | the Percocet you took were hospital grade. | 你服用的扑热息痛是医院级的 |
[38:58] | That means they didn’t come from | 也就是说那不可能来自 |
[38:59] | your dad’s medicine cabinet. | 你爸爸的药品里 |
[39:05] | Possessing a Schedule Two narcotic | 持有那种药效的 |
[39:07] | with that level of potency | 二级毒品 |
[39:08] | is a felony offense. | 是犯罪行为 |
[39:11] | Now, I’m not gonna report you, | 我不会举报你 |
[39:13] | but I need you to tell me. | 不过我需要知道真相 |
[39:18] | Emily. | 是艾米莉 |
[39:20] | She sold them to me. | 她卖给我的 |
[39:25] | Emily? | 艾米莉 |
[39:29] | Em? | 艾米 |
[40:43] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[40:45] | You want a rematch? | 你想重赛吗 |
[40:48] | I was just wondering, | 我只是在想 |
[40:50] | are you still holding onto Mom’s wedding ring? | 你还有妈妈的婚戒吗 |
[40:52] | Yeah, of course. Why wouldn’t I? | 当然有 怎么可能没有 |
[41:00] | Just trying not to be a knucklehead. | 我不想当个傻子 |
[41:02] | Okay, uh, well, come on in, | 好吧 进来 |
[41:05] | and I’ll go get it. | 我去拿 |