时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:06] | Touching down at Med in eight minutes. | 八分钟后在医院降落 |
[00:08] | Sounds good. | 好的 |
[00:15] | Hey, Daniel. | 丹尼尔 |
[00:17] | What’s up? | 可好啊 |
[00:19] | How was your weekend? | 你周末过得怎样 |
[00:21] | I actually went out on a date. | 我出去约会了 |
[00:23] | Nice! | 不错啊 |
[00:24] | With that guy you met at that-the jazz club? At Andy’s? | 是在爵士俱乐部认识的吗 还是在安迪那 |
[00:27] | Nope, I met him online. | 都不是 我在网上认识的 |
[00:29] | Online? | 网上 |
[00:30] | I thought I’d give it a shot. | 我觉得试试无妨 |
[00:33] | Wow. I don’t know, man. | 这我可说不好 |
[00:36] | Placing the deepest core of my innermost self | 把我心底里最深沉的想法 |
[00:38] | in the hands of an algorithm? | 全都交给算法 |
[00:40] | Not sure I’m there yet. | 我还没这么前卫 |
[00:42] | Well, where else am I gonna meet anybody? | 不然我还怎么认识别人呢 |
[00:45] | Are you gonna go out with him again? | 你打算和他继续约吗 |
[00:46] | Uh-uh, but I’m gonna keep trying. | 不 但我还会继续找的 |
[00:54] | NICU wants to know how he’s looking. | 新生儿重症监护室想知道他的情况 |
[00:56] | Uh, he’s tolerating the ECMO and his vitals are good. | 他在接受体外膜肺氧合 体征平稳 |
[01:00] | All right, we’ll be there in about two minutes. | 好的 两分钟后到达 |
[01:05] | – What’s going on? – Power’s gone. | -怎么了 -没动力了 |
[01:06] | What do you mean the power’s gone? | 没动力了什么意思 |
[01:08] | We lost an engine. We’re gonna have to land. | 一个引擎停了 我们得着陆了 |
[01:15] | Brace yourself. | 抓紧 |
[01:28] | Hold on tight! | 抓紧了 |
[01:44] | Are you guys okay? | 你们还好吗 |
[01:46] | Yeah, uh… | 还好 |
[01:48] | Cody’s foot is jammed and, uh, | 科迪的脚卡住了 |
[01:50] | I think I dislocated my shoulder. | 我的肩膀好像也脱臼了 |
[01:51] | – You? – My leg’s stuck, but I’m okay. | -你呢 -我的腿卡住了 但我还好 |
[01:54] | You guys just sit tight. I’m gonna call for help. | 你们坐着别动 我呼叫支援 |
[01:56] | Okay. | 好 |
[01:57] | This is November Hotel 6-3-2-0-1. | 这里是NH63201 |
[02:00] | We’ve made an emergency landing in Townsend Quarry. | 本机因故障在汤森德采石场紧急着陆 |
[02:02] | Looks like we’ve got a bent airframe. | 螺旋桨损坏 |
[02:04] | We’re gonna need assistance evacuating the aircraft. | 我们需要救援撤离 |
[02:07] | His sats are down to 94. | 他的血氧量降到94了 |
[02:10] | His oxygenator is not working. | 他的输氧机也停了 |
[02:12] | He won’t make it to the hospital. | 他撑不到医院了 |
[02:14] | Call Med–we need to get a new oxygenator out here fast. | 通知医院 我们急需一台新的输氧机 |
[02:17] | This is November Hotel… | 这里是NH |
[02:19] | Vicki and I just hung around the apartment, nothing big. | 维琪和我只是在家待着 也没什么事 |
[02:22] | You okay? | 你怎么样 |
[02:23] | Yeah, I’ve been crashing on my brother’s couch. | 挺好 就是在我兄弟家沙发上将就着 |
[02:25] | It’s like a pile of rocks. | 感觉像睡在石头上 |
[02:26] | You’re still not back with Nat? | 你还不搬回小娜家 |
[02:27] | What’s going on? | 到底怎么了 |
[02:29] | Uh, she kicked me out. You got to ask her. | 她把我赶出来了 你得去问她了 |
[02:31] | Dr. Manning’s helicopter just went down hard | 曼宁医生的直升机刚刚强行着陆了 |
[02:33] | outside of the city. | 就在城外 |
[02:34] | Is Natalie hurt? | 娜塔莉受伤了吗 |
[02:35] | Nothing serious, dislocated shoulder. | 不严重 肩膀脱臼了 |
[02:36] | The patient’s okay, but they’re stuck. | 病人也还好 但他们被困住了 |
[02:38] | The oxygenator on the ECMO is damaged. | 体外肺膜氧合的输氧机坏了 |
[02:40] | We need to get a new one out to her now. | 我们得立即给她送一台新的过去 |
[02:41] | Okay, Dr. Choi, grab an ambulance. | 好的 崔医生 带一台急救车去 |
[02:43] | – No, I’ll go. – No. | -不 我去吧 -不用 |
[02:43] | I just put a patient in five. Let Choi do it. | 五号治疗室刚收了个病人 让崔去吧 |
[02:45] | – No way, I’m going. – And I’ll cover for him. | -没门 我一定要去 -我替他去看病人 |
[02:47] | – Thanks. – Suit yourself. | -多谢 -你们随便 |
[02:54] | Mr. Green? | 格林先生 |
[02:55] | Hi, I’m Dr. Choi. | 你好 我是崔医生 |
[02:56] | Yeah, it’s Bruce. This is Carol and Jesse. | 叫我布鲁斯就行 她们是卡罗尔和杰西 |
[03:00] | Nice to meet you. | 幸会 |
[03:02] | So what seems to be the problem? | 那么您哪里不舒服 |
[03:04] | My belly is killing me, man. | 我的肚子快疼死了 |
[03:06] | He’s been throwing up a lot. | 他最近常常呕吐 |
[03:07] | It’s getting worse. | 越来越严重了 |
[03:13] | My mouth is dry. | 我有点口干 |
[03:13] | Hey, Jesse, could you grab my water bottle? | 杰西 能把水壶给我吗 |
[03:18] | Thanks, bud. | 多谢了 |
[03:19] | What happened to you? | 你这是怎么了 |
[03:21] | Broke my arm. | 胳膊断了 |
[03:22] | That’s a bummer. | 这可真糟糕 |
[03:24] | You know, I think Monique might have some cool stickers | 话说莫妮克有些非常酷的贴纸 |
[03:26] | to put on your cast. | 正好可以贴在你的石膏上 |
[03:28] | Want to go take a look? | 要去看看吗 |
[03:29] | Sure. | 好 |
[03:30] | Nice. | 很好 |
[03:36] | I’ll run some tests, | 我会做一些检查 |
[03:38] | but everything I’m seeing points to liver failure. | 不过种种症状都表明是肝衰竭 |
[03:40] | Any history of hepatitis? | 你有肝炎病史吗 |
[03:42] | No. | 没有 |
[03:44] | How about alcohol abuse? | 那酗酒呢 |
[03:46] | Couple of drinks here and there. | 偶尔喝一点 |
[03:48] | How many drinks is a couple? | 一点具体是多少 |
[03:49] | I don’t know, | 我不知道 |
[03:51] | two or three while I’m watching the game. | 看球赛的时候偶尔喝两三杯 |
[03:53] | – Honey… – Carol, we… | -亲爱的 -卡罗尔 我们… |
[03:58] | I’d like to take some blood and get a CT, | 我需要采一些血 做一个胸透 |
[04:00] | then go from there. | 然后再看情况 |
[04:02] | We can discuss this more once I have the results. | 等到有结果之后我们再细说吧 |
[04:05] | Okay. | 好 |
[04:13] | Dr. Choi? | 崔医生 |
[04:15] | He drinks… more than he says he does. | 他喝酒的 而且比他说的要多 |
[04:19] | It’s a problem. | 都成毛病了 |
[04:20] | Look, we’ll do everything we can for him, | 我们会尽我们所能治疗他 |
[04:22] | but he won’t get any better unless he stops drinking. | 但只有戒酒才能让他好起来 |
[04:25] | I tried. Nothing works. | 我劝过 不管用啊 |
[04:29] | Let me have one of our psychiatrists talk to him. | 那我让我们院的精神科医生来看看吧 |
[04:31] | He might be able to help. | 他也许能帮上你们 |
[04:34] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[04:35] | Sure. | 不客气 |
[04:39] | What, no coffee today? | 今天怎么不喝咖啡了 |
[04:41] | All that vanilla syrup is going to go to waste. | 那么多香草糖浆可就要浪费了 |
[04:43] | What are you going to do? | 你还能怎么着 |
[04:46] | Connor, what’s going on? | 康纳 怎么了 |
[04:47] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[04:49] | Well, it’s not nothing. | 肯定不是没什么 |
[04:50] | You’ve been distant and aloof for weeks. | 你好几周都这么冷漠 |
[04:53] | Can you please tell me what’s going on? | 你能告诉我到底怎么回事吗 |
[04:55] | There’s nothing to tell. I’m fine. | 没什么好说的 我没事 |
[04:57] | Dr. Rhodes, Dr. Bekker, your patient’s here. | 罗德斯医生 贝克医生 你们的病人到了 |
[04:59] | We’re in Trauma 2. | 我们在二号治疗室 |
[04:59] | – Thank you. – I’ve got Barbara Duncan, | -谢谢 -芭芭拉·邓肯 |
[05:01] | Down syndrome, 21 weeks pregnant, | 唐氏综合症患者 怀孕21周 |
[05:04] | passed out and is stable now on five liters O2. | 之前晕倒了 吸入五升纯氧后体征稳定 |
[05:07] | This is her mother, Kathy. | 这是她母亲 凯茜 |
[05:09] | Hey, Barbara, I’m Dr. Rhodes, | 芭芭拉 我是罗德斯医生 |
[05:10] | I’m gonna take good care of you, okay? | 我会照顾好你 好吗 |
[05:11] | – Okay. – Good. | -好的 -很好 |
[05:13] | All right, let’s transfer on my count. | 听我的口令转移 |
[05:16] | One, two, three! | 一 二 三 |
[05:18] | There we go. | 好了 |
[05:22] | So what happened? | 是什么情况 |
[05:23] | I got dizzy. | 我犯晕了 |
[05:25] | She fainted in art class. | 美术课时她晕倒了 |
[05:26] | This is the second time this week. | 这周已经第二次了 |
[05:29] | I have a baby in me. | 我肚子里有个宝宝 |
[05:31] | Congratulations. | 祝贺你 |
[05:32] | I’m gonna be a great mom, | 我会做一个好妈妈 |
[05:34] | just like my mom. | 就像我妈妈一样 |
[05:36] | I am certain that you will. | 我相信你肯定会 |
[05:39] | So I spoke with Barbara’s cardiologist. | 我和芭芭拉的心脏病医生谈过 |
[05:41] | He said that she has a congenital heart defect? | 他说芭芭拉有先天性心脏病 |
[05:44] | Tetralogy of Fallot. | 法乐氏四联症 |
[05:46] | It wasn’t that severe, so they decided not to repair it. | 并不太严重 所以他们没有动手术 |
[05:51] | Oh, it’s–it’s possible the extra load from pregnancy | 有可能是怀孕带来了额外的压力 |
[05:54] | is starting to cause too much strain. | 并给她的心脏了造成了伤害 |
[05:57] | Well, her lungs are wet. | 她的肺部有湿罗音 |
[05:59] | So, Barbara, | 芭芭拉 |
[06:00] | we would like to run some tests to figure out what’s wrong. | 我们想做些检查查出你哪里出了问题 |
[06:04] | Is that okay? | 可以吗 |
[06:04] | Sure. | 好的 |
[06:05] | Good deal. | 一言为定 |
[06:07] | We will check on you soon. | 我们一会儿再来看你 |
[06:11] | Doctor, | 医生 |
[06:13] | is she gonna need surgery? | 她会需要做手术吗 |
[06:15] | It’s possible, but we need to wait | 有可能 但我们要先等着 |
[06:16] | and see her test results first. | 她的测试结果出来 |
[06:19] | Fine, just let me know as soon as you can | 好吧 如果你们知道了请告诉我 |
[06:21] | in case I have to make arrangements or… | 这样我好提前做些准备或… |
[06:24] | bring in special equipment to the house. | 添置些特殊器械 |
[06:25] | Look, I–I know that this is all a lot, | 听着 我知道这一切很难 |
[06:28] | so is there anybody else that we can call? | 需要我们联系下其他人吗 |
[06:30] | Maybe the baby’s father? | 也许宝宝的父亲 |
[06:31] | He took off. It’s just the two of us. | 他离开了 只剩我们俩 |
[06:36] | Excuse me. | 抱歉 |
[06:50] | Ethan, I, uh, I just talked to the Greens. | 伊森 我刚和格林一家谈过 |
[06:54] | Any luck? | 结果如何 |
[06:55] | Well, he doesn’t seem to think he has a problem. | 他不觉得自己有问题 |
[06:57] | I think the wife’s been trying to get through, but… | 我觉得他的妻子想试着熬过去 但… |
[06:59] | Yeah, but what can she do? | 是啊 她能怎么样呢 |
[07:01] | She’s a victim in this too. | 她也是受害者 |
[07:02] | Yeah, family dynamics can be crucial when it comes to recovery. | 是啊 家庭关系对患者愈合有重要作用 |
[07:05] | You just don’t tend to get results by maintaining the status quo. | 不能仅通过维持现状获得结果 |
[07:09] | In my experience, something pretty drastic has to happen | 以我的经验 嗜酒者肯定遇上了很严峻的事 |
[07:11] | to get the drinker to realize they hit rock bottom | 使他们意识到自己已处在人生低谷 |
[07:13] | and start looking for a solution. | 必须要做出改变 |
[07:14] | Dr. Charles, he’s got portal hypertension, | 查尔斯医生 他有门静脉高压 |
[07:17] | esophageal varices, and LFTs through the roof. | 食管静脉曲张 肝功能基本全报废 |
[07:20] | This is rock bottom. | 这就是人生低谷了 |
[07:21] | You’d think. | 他可不这么认为 |
[07:30] | Hey, guys, I need to get this oxygenator down there. | 两位 我得把这个氧合器送下去 |
[07:34] | Oh, it’s gonna be a minute. | 那得等一会 |
[07:34] | We gotta get our extrication equipment down first. | 我们得先把营救器械带下去 |
[07:36] | Natalie’s got a dislocated shoulder | 娜塔莉肩膀脱臼了 |
[07:38] | and her patient’s in trouble. | 她的病人也危在旦夕 |
[07:39] | All right, we’ll send it down in the basket. | 行 那我们用篮子送下去 |
[07:41] | – No, I’m going too. – Doc, come on. | -不 我也要下去 -拜托医生 |
[07:43] | We don’t even have our guys down there yet. | 我们的人都还没下去呢 |
[07:44] | I have to get to Natalie. | 我必须去娜塔莉身边 |
[07:47] | Send me down now. | 现在就送我下去 |
[08:16] | – You okay? – I’m fine. | -你还好吗 -我没事 |
[08:20] | – How’s the boy? – Sats are down to 82. | -男孩怎么样 -血氧降到82了 |
[08:22] | What about your shoulder? | 你的肩膀怎么样了 |
[08:24] | It’s all right. I’m fine. | 没事 我没事 |
[08:39] | – Got it? – Yeah. | -拿好了吗 -好了 |
[08:51] | Wait, stop. | 等等 |
[08:52] | Let me see if I can pry open another window. | 我试试能不能把其他窗撬开 |
[08:54] | I told you I’m fine. | 我说了我没事 |
[08:55] | Natalie, just hold on. You don’t have to be a hero. | 娜塔莉 先等等 你没必要逞英雄 |
[09:00] | Come on. What, do you want to damage the nerves? | 拜托 难道你想损坏自己的神经吗 |
[09:03] | I don’t need your medical advice, Will. | 我不需要你的医学建议 威尔 |
[09:09] | Mr. Flores, can you tell me how long you’ve been in pain? | 弗洛雷斯先生 你能告诉我这种疼痛持续了多久吗 |
[09:11] | Uh, just since last night. | 昨晚开始的 |
[09:13] | Usually her cooking wears off by the morning. | 通常她做的饭早上就消化没了 |
[09:16] | Okay. | 好的 |
[09:17] | Have, uh, you ever had pain like this before? | 你之前有过类似的疼痛吗 |
[09:19] | Uh, no. | 没有 |
[09:21] | Any history of abdominal conditions or surgeries? | 有过腹痛或腹部手术吗 |
[09:24] | No. | 没有 |
[09:27] | Okay, based on your positive McBurney’s sign | 基于你的麦氏点有强烈疼痛感 |
[09:29] | and rebound tenderness, | 以及腹部传导性反跳痛 |
[09:30] | I suspect you have a routine case of appendicitis. | 我建议你做个常规的阑尾切除手术 |
[09:34] | Do you have any allergies? | 你有什么过敏药物吗 |
[09:35] | Uh, not that I know of. | 据我所知没有 |
[09:37] | Then we’re going to order some tests and call Surgery. | 那我们就先做些检查 然后安排手术 |
[09:39] | – Surgery? – Mm-hmm, yes. | -手术 -没错 |
[09:41] | If necessary, | 如果有必要的话 |
[09:42] | an appendectomy is a very simple procedure. | 阑尾切除手术是个简单的常规手术 |
[09:44] | You’d most likely be out of the hospital by tomorrow. | 很可能明天你就能出院了 |
[09:47] | Okay. | 好的 |
[09:51] | Here you go. | 给你 |
[09:51] | – Oh, thank you. – Yeah. | -谢谢 -不客气 |
[09:53] | Um, I like to keep notes on all my cases. | 我喜欢给我的所有病例记笔记 |
[09:56] | Tell radiology we need a CT with contrast, stat. | 告诉放射科我们需要尽快做造影CT |
[10:01] | Nah, keep it. | 不用 你留着吧 |
[10:03] | Turns out people don’t hire a flooring company | 原来人们不会因为免费的笔 |
[10:05] | ’cause you give ’em free pens. | 就雇佣地板公司 |
[10:08] | Who knew? | 谁能早知道呢 |
[10:09] | Yeah, that does seem unlikely. | 是啊 确实不太可能 |
[10:16] | And for the pain? | 那对疼痛呢 |
[10:17] | I think it’s time to take it back. | 我认为是该缓解缓解了 |
[10:19] | – Ibuprofen 600. – Okay. | -六百毫克布洛芬 -好的 |
[10:22] | Would you excuse me for a second? | 失陪一下好吗 |
[10:23] | Of course. | 好的 |
[10:28] | Oh, yeah, snack time. | 点心时间 |
[10:30] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[10:32] | I would stay away from those apple slices. | 最好别买那些苹果片 |
[10:34] | They don’t change them out that much. | 他们上货不太频繁 |
[10:36] | Okay, thanks. | 好 谢谢 |
[10:40] | Whoa, I got you. I got you. | 我来 我来 |
[10:43] | That’s an excellent cast. What did you do to your arm? | 这个石膏真棒 你的手臂怎么了 |
[10:47] | I broke it. | 断了 |
[10:49] | What, bear attack? | 怎么 被熊袭击了 |
[10:52] | Motorcycle? | 摩托车事故 |
[10:54] | Oh, it was nothing. I just–you know, I fell. | 没什么 我只是 摔下来了 |
[10:59] | From my treehouse. | 从我的树屋上 |
[11:04] | Oh, excellent choice. | 选得好 |
[11:09] | So, um, what happened? Uh, what, rainy day? | 怎么回事 是下雨天吗 |
[11:13] | Rotten plank? | 还是腐烂的木板 |
[11:15] | Oh, I–you know, I was just playing around. | 我 我只是在玩 |
[11:20] | I got to get back to my mom and dad. | 我得回去找妈妈爸爸了 |
[11:35] | So, Barbara, | 芭芭拉 |
[11:37] | your tests are showing that you are in heart failure | 你的检查结果显示了心力衰竭 |
[11:42] | and we have every reason to expect | 我们很有理由相信 |
[11:46] | that it will get worse as the pregnancy progresses. | 随着怀孕的进程情况会恶化 |
[11:49] | How much worse? | 会恶化多少 |
[11:51] | It’s impossible to say, | 这很难说 |
[11:52] | but the odds of you having a life-threatening event | 但你发生危及生命的情况的 |
[11:53] | are quite high. | 可能性很高 |
[11:56] | So she needs the surgery. | 所以她需要做手术 |
[11:57] | That would be my recommendation, yes, | 我会这样建议 对 |
[11:59] | but you should know, | 但你应该知道 |
[12:01] | the surgery is long and difficult | 手术困难 术程长 |
[12:04] | and it could pose a risk to the baby. | 并且可能对孩子造成危险 |
[12:07] | It’s gonna hurt my baby? | 手术会伤害我的孩子 |
[12:09] | It’s possible. | 有可能 |
[12:10] | And, unfortunately if it does, | 如果不幸发生了 |
[12:13] | your baby is too small to survive on its own. | 你的孩子太小了 无法存活 |
[12:14] | – He’ll die? – He may. | -他会死 -有可能 |
[12:16] | No, I don’t want the surgery. | 不 我不想做手术 |
[12:18] | Barbie, I don’t think they’re saying that we have a choice. | 芭比 我认为他们说我们别无选择 |
[12:21] | – Yes, we do. – Honey– | -不 我们有选择 -亲爱的 |
[12:22] | You don’t want to take care of this baby. | 你不想照顾这个孩子 |
[12:24] | Barbara– | 芭芭拉 |
[12:25] | Oh, you think it’s going to be a problem like me. | 你觉得孩子会是个麻烦 像我一样 |
[12:28] | I know this is difficult and painful, | 我知道这很艰难也很痛苦 |
[12:30] | but you have to let me handle this. | 但你必须让我来处理 |
[12:31] | No, this is my decision! | 不 这是我的决定 |
[12:33] | You’re not capable of making this decision! | 你没有能力做出这个决定 |
[12:41] | Look, why don’t you two take some time? | 你们单独讨论一下吧 |
[12:44] | You can think about it and we will come back in just a bit. | 好好想想 我们一会儿回来 |
[12:56] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[12:59] | I have Barbara’s medical power of attorney. | 我有芭芭拉的医疗授权书 |
[13:02] | Do the surgery. | 做手术 |
[13:03] | Ms. Duncan, I really think that the two of you should– | 邓肯夫人 我认为你们两个应该… |
[13:05] | If she doesn’t have the surgery, she could die. | 如果不做手术 她可能会死 |
[13:11] | Do the surgery. | 做手术 |
[13:17] | I’ll go put her on the schedule. | 我去给她安排手术时间 |
[13:18] | No, you won’t. | 不行 |
[13:21] | You heard her mother, she has power of attorney. | 你听到她妈妈说的了 她有授权书 |
[13:23] | I heard my patient and she doesn’t want it. | 我听到我的病人说的了 她不想做手术 |
[13:29] | Got it. | 好了 |
[13:32] | – Are you okay? – Yeah, thanks. | -你还好吗 -没事 谢谢 |
[13:35] | – Hey, Cruz. – Yeah. | -克鲁兹 -在 |
[13:36] | Help me try and get this kid out. | 帮我把这孩子抬出来 |
[13:37] | – On my way. – How’s Cody doing? | -来了 -科迪怎么样 |
[13:39] | His sats are improving, | 他的血氧在上升 |
[13:40] | but the battery is running low on the ECMO. | 但体外膜肺氧合机的电量不多了 |
[13:43] | Well, looks like they should have him out soon. | 看起来他们很快就能把他救出来了 |
[13:45] | Let me reduce your shoulder. | 我帮你把肩膀复位 |
[13:46] | No, we’ll do it when we get back. | 不 等我们回去再说 |
[13:48] | We still have to get him out of here, back to the ambulance, | 我们还得把他抬出来 送上救护车 |
[13:50] | and all the way to Med. | 然后一路回芝加哥医院 |
[13:51] | You’re gonna need your arm. | 你会需要你的手臂 |
[13:53] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[13:59] | No, I–um, | 不 我 |
[13:59] | I think you’re a little too high on the forearm. | 我觉得前臂你握得太高了 |
[14:01] | Natalie, I’ve done this before. | 娜塔莉 我有经验 |
[14:03] | Yeah, I know, but this is the arm that I– | 我知道 但这条手臂我… |
[14:04] | You broke in college | 你在大学折断过 |
[14:05] | when Lisa Gates ran into you with her bike. | 丽莎·盖茨骑车撞上了你 |
[14:07] | I know. | 我知道 |
[14:10] | All right, you’re gonna feel this. | 好了 你会感到疼的 |
[14:11] | – Just be still. – Okay, but I still think– | -别动 -好吧 但我还是觉得… |
[14:17] | There, try it out. | 好了 试试看 |
[14:21] | It’s good. | 没事了 |
[14:23] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[14:25] | I’m gonna go check on Cody. | 我去看看科迪 |
[14:30] | Dr. Choi? | 崔医生 |
[14:34] | Is my dad gonna die? | 我爸爸会死吗 |
[14:42] | We’re doing everything we can to help him get better. | 我们在尽全力帮他康复 |
[14:45] | So he might? | 所以他可能会死 |
[14:48] | Give us a chance. | 给我们一个机会 |
[14:50] | We still have some things we can try. | 我们还有一些办法可以试试 |
[15:06] | Doc, that thing for me? | 医生 那是给我准备的吗 |
[15:09] | Once we drain the fluid from your abdomen, | 一旦我们把你腹腔的积液排出 |
[15:10] | it’ll be easier to breathe. | 呼吸就会变轻松 |
[15:12] | And then what happens? | 接下来呢 |
[15:15] | We’ll start you on a diuretic. | 我们会先给你打利尿剂 |
[15:17] | Then have you evaluated | 然后评估你 |
[15:18] | for an intrahepatic porto-systemic shunt. | 是否适合进行肝内门体静脉分流术 |
[15:22] | That sounds serious. | 听起来很严重啊 |
[15:24] | It is, but here’s the thing… | 确实很严重 但你听好了 |
[15:28] | If you keep drinking, none of it will work. | 如果你继续喝酒 这一切努力都将付诸东流 |
[15:32] | Come on, Doc, I told you– | 拜托 大夫 我告诉过你了 |
[15:33] | You’ll lose your mental status first. | 你首先会精神状态失常 |
[15:36] | Confusion, memory loss. | 意识混乱 记忆丧失 |
[15:39] | That’s when your kidneys start to fail. | 这时你的肾也会开始衰竭 |
[15:42] | Your lungs fill with fluid. | 你的肺中会充满液体 |
[15:45] | Then it’s either heart failure, infection, or coma. | 之后就是心脏衰竭 感染 或者昏迷 |
[15:50] | Probably two, three months tops. | 到时候你最多也就还能再活两三个月 |
[15:54] | Okay, I get it, it’s– | 行了 我明白了 |
[15:57] | it’s your job to scare me. | 你的职责就是吓唬我 |
[15:59] | My job is to try to keep you alive | 我的职责是尽力让你活下去 |
[16:03] | and, from what I can tell, you have a lot to live for. | 就我所知 你也有很多值得活下去的东西 |
[16:08] | But it’s up to you whether you want to do that or not. | 但想不想活取决于你 |
[16:14] | Let me know when the drainage stops. | 积液排完了告诉我 |
[16:17] | Bruce. | 布鲁斯 |
[16:19] | Okay, you’re right. | 行了 你是对的 |
[16:23] | Clearly, I drink too much. | 很明显我喝得太多了 |
[16:26] | She’s always telling me that. | 她一直这么跟我说 |
[16:29] | Oh, that’s it. | 就这样吧 |
[16:32] | I’m done. | 我不喝了 |
[16:34] | Quitting doesn’t mean just saying it. | 戒酒可不是就光嘴上说说而已 |
[16:37] | It means going through detox, A.A. | 这意味着戒掉你的酒瘾 去戒酒互助会 |
[16:40] | Doc, I got a boy I love, my wife. | 大夫 我有一个深爱的儿子 我的妻子 |
[16:48] | I am telling you… | 我告诉你 |
[16:51] | I have taken my last drink. | 我已经喝过我的最后一杯酒了 |
[16:55] | Okay, let’s get you stabilized. | 好的 我们先让你稳定下来 |
[16:59] | Then I’ll have a social worker come down | 之后我会让一个社工过来 |
[17:00] | to go over the next steps. | 来进行之后的步骤 |
[17:02] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[17:17] | A code in radiology? | 放射科有警报 |
[17:20] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[17:27] | Did he get contrast? | 他服用过造影剂了吗 |
[17:28] | Just a minute ago. | 一分钟前才吃的 |
[17:30] | Okay, it’s an allergic reaction. | 好的 这是过敏反应 |
[17:31] | His throat’s swelling. 0.3 milligrams of epi IM. | 喉咙肿了 立刻给他打0.3毫克的肾上腺素 |
[17:35] | Okay, Pete, just relax. Try and take a deep breath. | 皮特 放松 试着深呼吸 |
[17:37] | Epi’s in. | 肾上腺素注射完毕 |
[17:42] | I need to intubate. Laryngoscope and ET tube. | 我需要进行插管 给我喉镜和气道内管插管 |
[17:45] | He said he didn’t have any allergies. | 他说他没有过敏史啊 |
[17:47] | Look, you don’t always know until they happen. | 在过敏之前谁知道自己过敏呢 |
[17:51] | Tube’s in. Start bagging. | 插管完毕 上气袋 |
[17:58] | He’s in V-fib. | 出现室颤 |
[17:59] | Grab the paddles. Curry, run the code. | 拿上起搏器 库里 你来 |
[18:01] | – What? No, I– – Curry! | -什么 不 我… -库里 |
[18:05] | Okay, um– | 好吧… |
[18:07] | ch–charge to 200. | 充电至200 |
[18:13] | Clear? | 离手 |
[18:18] | Still in V-fib. Giving an amp of epi. | 仍在室颤中 注射一单位肾上腺素 |
[18:21] | Again. | 再来 |
[18:23] | – Charging to 200. – Clear! | -充电至200 -离手 |
[18:28] | Charge it again. April, 200. | 再次充电 艾普尔 到200 |
[18:31] | It’s over. | 结束了 |
[18:33] | – What? – Call it. | -什么 -宣布吧 |
[18:41] | Time of death, 13:06. | 死亡时间 13点06分 |
[18:54] | And this young woman with Down syndrome is 25? | 这位有唐氏综合征的年轻女性目前25岁是吗 |
[18:58] | Yes, she is an adult and does not want the surgery. | 是的 她是个成年人并且不想进行手术 |
[19:01] | Barbara has a life-threatening condition. | 芭芭拉有生命危险 |
[19:03] | She needs this procedure. | 她需要进行手术 |
[19:04] | And what happens if she doesn’t get it? | 如果她拒绝会如何 |
[19:06] | We will put her on medication. | 我们会对她进行药物治疗 |
[19:07] | We’ll have her get weekly checkups from her cardiologist. | 我们会让她每周去她的心脏科医生那里复查 |
[19:09] | And she’ll likely still die from heart failure. | 并且她很有可能依然会死于心脏衰竭 |
[19:12] | Barbara’s mother has spent her entire life | 芭芭拉的母亲已经倾注了她的一生 |
[19:14] | caring for her daughter. | 来照顾她的女儿 |
[19:15] | Everything she’s done, she has done for her. | 她的所作所为都是为了女儿 |
[19:17] | We need to trust her judgment. | 我们必须相信她的判断 |
[19:18] | We need to let people make their own decisions, | 我们必须让人们自己作出决定 |
[19:20] | not have them made against their will. | 而不是强行违背他们的意志 |
[19:23] | I understand your concerns, Dr. Rhodes, | 我明白你的顾虑 罗德斯医生 |
[19:26] | but the patient’s mother does have legal decision-making power. | 但病人的母亲确实拥有合法的决定权 |
[19:32] | I don’t see any choice but to authorize the surgery. | 我认为授权进行手术是唯一的选择 |
[19:36] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[19:38] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[19:42] | We should give Barbara some credit | 我们必须赞扬一下芭芭拉 |
[19:44] | for knowing what she wants. | 她知道自己想要什么 |
[19:45] | What is going on with you? | 你怎么回事 |
[19:46] | I want to honor my patient’s wishes. | 我想尊重病人的意愿 |
[19:47] | No, we’ve had professional disagreements before. | 不 之前我们也有过专业方面的分歧 |
[19:49] | This is different. This feels personal. | 这次不一样 这次像是私人恩怨 |
[19:53] | All right. | 好吧 |
[19:57] | My father told me his version | 我爸爸告诉了我他版本的 |
[19:59] | of how he came to donate the money for the Hybrid OR. | 关于他是如何捐钱给混合手术室的 |
[20:01] | Yeah, he said I slept with him. | 没错 他说我和他睡了 |
[20:03] | He’s lying. | 他在撒谎 |
[20:04] | He said that you were the instigator, | 他说是你煽动他的 |
[20:06] | that you seduced him. | 你引诱了他 |
[20:11] | It sounded like he was telling the truth. | 他听起来不像在说谎 |
[20:20] | Patient is out and we’re on the move. | 病人已经救出 准备转移 |
[20:21] | Copy that, squad three. We’ll notify Chicago Med. | 收到 三号小队 我们会通知芝加哥医院 |
[20:25] | I knew you didn’t want to go, but how’s therapy going? | 我知道你不想去 咨询进行得怎么样了 |
[20:30] | Only gone once, but Dr. Moore seems fine. | 我只去了一次 但摩尔医生看起来还可以 |
[20:33] | Good. | 那就好 |
[20:34] | Well, I mean, I’m glad you like her. | 我很高兴你喜欢她 |
[20:38] | She spent a lot of time waiting for me to say something, | 她等了我很久等着我开口 |
[20:40] | but I didn’t know what I was supposed to talk about. | 但我不知道我该说些什么 |
[20:42] | What happened, happened. | 发生过的事情就是发生了 |
[20:44] | Dr. Manning! | 曼宁医生 |
[20:47] | His sats and heart rate are tanking! | 他的血氧浓度和血压正在下降 |
[20:52] | No breath sounds on the left. | 左侧没有呼吸声 |
[20:54] | The bag must’ve blown out the lung. | 气囊可能炸坏了肺 |
[20:55] | – We need a chest tube. – No, he’s too anticoagulated. | -我们需要胸部插管 -不 他的凝血功能太差 |
[20:57] | A chest tube might cause a major bleed. | 胸腔引流管可能会引起大出血 |
[20:58] | I’m doing a needle. | 我要给他扎针 |
[20:59] | Wait, a needle is only temporary. | 等一下 扎针只是临时措施 |
[21:00] | He’s still gonna need a tube. | 他还是需要一根管子 |
[21:01] | We can deal with that when we get there. | 我们到了那里就可以处理 |
[21:02] | – He needs decompression now. – Natalie– | -他现在需要减压 -娜塔莉 |
[21:06] | You know what? You’re right. Let’s do a needle. | 你说得对 我们来扎针吧 |
[21:12] | Sats are back in the 80s. | 血氧饱和度回升到80 |
[21:15] | Breath sounds are better. Let’s get him out of here. | 呼吸音变好了 我们来把他抬出去 |
[21:25] | Barbara, I’m very sorry | 芭芭拉 我很抱歉 |
[21:27] | but we do have to take you up to surgery now. | 但我们现在就要带你去做手术 |
[21:30] | No, I don’t want to go. | 不 我不想去 |
[21:32] | Everything is only getting worse. | 你的病情正在恶化 |
[21:33] | I’m afraid we don’t have a choice. | 恐怕我们别无选择 |
[21:35] | But my baby! | 但是我的孩子 |
[21:36] | We’re going to do everything that we can | 我们会竭尽全力 |
[21:38] | to make sure that your baby is safe. | 保住你的孩子 |
[21:40] | You said you can’t! | 你说你做不到 |
[21:41] | You said my baby might die! | 你说我的孩子可能会死 |
[21:44] | Mom, make them stop! | 妈 别让他们带走我 |
[21:45] | Sweetie, it’s going to be okay. | 宝贝 没事的 |
[21:48] | Dr. Rhodes? | 罗德斯医生 |
[21:50] | We’re taking her up to surgery now. | 我们现在要带她去做手术 |
[21:56] | They’re gonna kill my baby! | 他们要杀死我的孩子 |
[21:57] | – Everything’s gonna be okay. – It’s my baby, Mom! | -不会有事的 -这是我的孩子 妈妈 |
[22:00] | No, I don’t wanna go! No! | 不 我不想去 不 |
[22:04] | No, no! | 不 不 |
[22:11] | You still haven’t told her about her husband. | 你还是没和她说她丈夫的事 |
[22:17] | Uh, no, I was–I was– I was just about to. | 没有 我刚准备去 |
[22:20] | Is this the first patient you’ve lost? | 这是你失去的第一个病人吗 |
[22:23] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[22:25] | You want to go over what you should say? | 用我给你点时间好好想想你该说什么吗 |
[22:26] | No, no, I’m fine. | 不 不用了 我没事 |
[22:28] | We had a lecture on this in second year. | 大二的时候我们上过相关课程 |
[22:31] | – Why don’t I come with you? – Okay. | -我和你一起去吧 -好的 |
[22:37] | I got worried. It was taking so long. | 我很担心 时间太久了 |
[22:39] | Mrs. Flores, I’m afraid there was a complication. | 弗洛雷斯女士 恐怕事情有点复杂 |
[22:42] | “Complication”? | “有点复杂” |
[22:43] | Your husband had an allergic reaction and stopped breathing. | 你丈夫有过敏反应 现在停止呼吸了 |
[22:47] | We tried to save him, | 我们试着抢救他 |
[22:48] | but his heart went into an arrhythmia and he–he died. | 但他出现了心律不齐 他已经去世了 |
[22:52] | What? | 什么 |
[22:52] | Ventricular fibrillation. | 心室纤维性颤动 |
[22:54] | He–he died. | 他去世了 |
[22:57] | That doesn’t make any sense. | 这完全说不通 |
[22:58] | You–you said that–that it was just his appendix | 你说 只是切阑尾而已 |
[23:02] | and it was a simple procedure! | 这是个小手术 |
[23:04] | Yes, but this was a–a contrast reaction | 是的 但这是对比不良反应 |
[23:07] | which had nothing to do with– | 和手术类型没关系 |
[23:08] | – He can’t be dead! – I’m afraid he is. | -他不可能死了 -恐怕是的 |
[23:10] | His–his heart went into a fatal arrhythmia. | 他的心脏出现了致命的心律失常 |
[23:12] | That’s not true! He’s not dead! | 这不是真的 他没有死 |
[23:17] | Mrs. Flores. | 弗洛雷斯女士 |
[23:19] | Mrs. Flores, it is true. | 弗洛雷斯女士 这是真的 |
[23:23] | We did everything that we could, | 我们已经尽力了 |
[23:26] | but your husband is gone. | 但你的丈夫已经去世了 |
[23:28] | I am so sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[23:30] | – No. – I am so sorry. | -不 -我真的很遗憾 |
[23:32] | No! | 不 |
[23:33] | So sorry. | 请节哀 |
[23:38] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[23:41] | No. | 不 |
[23:43] | Help! We need help! | 救命 我们需要帮助 |
[23:46] | He’s been throwing up. | 他一直在吐血 |
[23:48] | Activate the MTP and get me an NG tube. | 马上大量输血 给我一根鼻胃管 |
[23:50] | He’s bleeding! Please! | 他在流血 救救他 |
[23:51] | He has enlarged vessels in his esophagus. | 他的食道血管肿大 |
[23:53] | They must’ve torn from the vomiting. | 由于呕吐 肯定撕裂开了 |
[23:55] | All right, Bruce, | 好的 布鲁斯 |
[23:56] | this is gonna be uncomfortable, | 这会很不舒服 |
[23:57] | but I need you to swallow for me, okay? | 但你要吞下去 好吗 |
[24:01] | Hang on, Mr. Green. This’ll only take a second. | 坚持住 格林先生 一会儿就好 |
[24:10] | Have you been drinking? | 你在喝酒吗 |
[24:12] | Have you been drinking this whole time? | 你一直在喝酒吗 |
[24:14] | Call GI. | 叫胃肠医生来 |
[24:15] | We gotta send him upstairs for ligation. | 我们得送他上楼去缝合 |
[24:17] | How could you? You’re killing yourself! | 你怎么能这样 你这是在自杀 |
[24:20] | Bruce, we can’t stop the bleeding. | 布鲁斯 我们止不住血 |
[24:21] | We have to send you upstairs for a procedure. | 我们得送你上楼做手术 |
[24:22] | Let’s go! | 我们走 |
[24:23] | This is what you get! | 这就是你的下场 |
[24:25] | This is what you get! | 这就是你的下场 |
[24:31] | The procedure could take awhile. | 手术需要一段时间 |
[24:33] | I’ll bring you to a room where you can wait. | 我带你去休息室吧 |
[24:35] | It’s fine. | 没事的 |
[24:37] | Bastard. | 混蛋 |
[24:40] | Where’s Jesse? | 杰西在哪儿 |
[24:43] | Jesse? Where is he? | 杰西 他在哪里 |
[24:45] | Jesse! | 杰西 |
[24:47] | Hank, have you seen her son? Broken arm? | 汉克 你看见她儿子了吗 手臂骨折的那个 |
[24:50] | I didn’t see him. | 我没看见他 |
[24:51] | Where did he go? | 他去哪里了 |
[24:53] | Let’s check the waiting room. | 我们去休息室看看 |
[25:01] | You’ve seen a kid with a cast? | 你看见一个打了石膏的孩子吗 |
[25:02] | Yeah, he was going towards the elevators. | 看见了 他往电梯那边走了 |
[25:04] | Call security right now. | 马上叫保安来 |
[25:17] | Stay there. | 你先留在这里 |
[25:36] | Ooh, it’s cold out here. | 外面真冷啊 |
[25:39] | Leave me alone. | 别来烦我 |
[25:45] | Jesse, I want you to know that I–I really… | 杰西 我想让你知道我真的… |
[25:49] | I really understand how hard this all is for you. | 我真的知道这一切对你有多难 |
[25:55] | You’ve been put in a really tough situation. | 你的处境很艰难 |
[25:58] | I know it sucks. | 我知道这很难受 |
[26:04] | You know I got this hunch… | 我之前就有种预感 |
[26:08] | maybe you didn’t fall out of your treehouse. | 也许你没有从树上掉下来 |
[26:12] | That maybe you jumped | 也许你是从树上跳下来的 |
[26:13] | because you just want all the pain to go away. | 只是为了让一切痛苦随之而去 |
[26:17] | You didn’t want to feel all those– | 你不想再感受那些 |
[26:19] | those helpless feelings anymore. | 那些无助的感觉 |
[26:25] | I get that. | 我明白 |
[26:30] | I think that probably your dad feels that way… | 我想当你爸爸想要喝酒的时候 |
[26:35] | when he wants to drink. | 他很可能也有那种感觉 |
[26:42] | You might think that your dad acts the way he does | 你也许会想你爸爸那样做 |
[26:46] | ’cause he doesn’t care about you. | 是因为他根本不关心你 |
[26:47] | Nothing could be further from the truth. | 事实绝对不是这样的 |
[26:51] | You–your dad drinks | 你…你爸爸酗酒 |
[26:52] | ’cause he’s trying to get away from– | 是因为他想摆脱… |
[26:55] | from the difficult feelings, | 摆脱痛苦的感觉 |
[26:59] | and not wanting to feel those feelings, | 他不想要感受那些感觉 |
[27:00] | I mean, it’s the most normal thing in the world. | 这是再正常不过的了 |
[27:05] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[27:07] | Thing is, it turns out that | 而实际上呢 |
[27:08] | the only way to make them go away is to talk about them. | 摆脱它们唯一的办法是把它们说出来 |
[27:14] | Yeah, talking about them, it can make bad feelings go away | 对 说出来 就可以把它们赶跑了 |
[27:19] | and it also helps you understand them better | 而且这样还能在它们又回来的时候 |
[27:21] | if they come back. | 让你更好地了解它们 |
[27:24] | You know, so if you’re up for it, | 所以呢 如果你愿意 |
[27:27] | I’d be really interested to talk about that stuff with you, | 我会非常乐意去跟你聊聊 |
[27:30] | if you want. | 如果你愿意的话 |
[27:31] | I mean, think about it. | 好好想想 |
[27:34] | In the meantime… | 与此同时呢… |
[27:37] | what I really want to do, I want to get you back inside | 我特别特别想做的是把你带回去 |
[27:39] | so your mom and dad know that you’re safe. | 这样你妈妈和爸爸知道你没事 |
[27:43] | They’re really worried about you. | 他们很担心你 |
[27:46] | You know why? | 知道为什么吗 |
[27:49] | It’s just they love you so much. | 因为他们很爱你 |
[27:55] | So what do you say? | 你觉得怎么样 |
[27:59] | Do you wanna go back inside? | 你想要回里面吗 |
[28:17] | Ms. Duncan? | 邓肯太太 |
[28:20] | Sharon Goodwin, Director of Patient Services. | 我是病患服务部的主管莎伦·古德温 |
[28:23] | I wanted to return your legal documents. | 我想把这些法律文件还给你 |
[28:27] | Have you heard anything? Is Barbara okay? | 你有什么消息吗 芭芭拉还好吗 |
[28:30] | I’m sorry. I don’t have any news yet, | 抱歉 我没有什么消息 |
[28:32] | but could I get someone to bring something for you | 不过 需要我让人从餐厅给你 |
[28:35] | from the cafeteria? | 送点什么吗 |
[28:36] | A sandwich or some coffee? | 三明治或者咖啡之类的 |
[28:38] | I’m not hungry. Thank you. | 我不饿 谢谢 |
[28:40] | Yeah, I’m sure this isn’t easy. | 我知道这很不容易 |
[28:44] | If the baby dies, | 如果孩子死了 |
[28:46] | I don’t think Barbara will ever forgive me. | 我觉得芭芭拉永远也不会原谅我的 |
[28:51] | Do you have children, Ms Goodwin? | 你有孩子吗 古德温女士 |
[28:52] | I do, three, but they’re all grown. | 有三个 他们都成年了 |
[28:57] | With Barbara, it’s like having a child who never grows up. | 芭芭拉就像是个永远也长不大的孩子 |
[29:01] | Don’t get me wrong. | 别误会我 |
[29:03] | I wouldn’t trade it for the world. | 拿什么跟我换我都不会愿意的 |
[29:08] | It’s just the possibility of having another one. | 只是再生出一个的可能性 |
[29:12] | It’s a lot… | 这负担太重了… |
[29:15] | I mean, the baby doesn’t have Down syndrome, it’s not that. | 小孩没有唐氏综合征 不是这个意思 |
[29:17] | It’s just… | 只是… |
[29:20] | I’m not 30 anymore and… | 我不再是三十岁了… |
[29:22] | You don’t feel up to it. | 你不想再面对了 |
[29:25] | So I keep asking myself, | 所以我一直在扪心自问 |
[29:26] | when I pushed so hard for this surgery… | 我那么坚持要做手术… |
[29:30] | Did you do it for your daughter or yourself? | 你是为了你的女儿还是为了你自己 |
[29:35] | Now, come. | 来吧 |
[29:47] | – Scalpel and Debakeys? – Scalpel and Debakeys. | -手术刀和无损伤镊子 -手术刀和无损伤镊子 |
[29:52] | Marty? | 马蒂 |
[29:52] | Fetal heart rate is down to 115. | 胎儿心率降至115 |
[29:54] | Can you get it back up? | 你能让心率回升吗 |
[29:56] | Transfusing her. We’re down to 109. | 在给她输血 下降到109了 |
[30:00] | 103 103. | |
[30:01] | We’re going to lose the fetus. | 我们要保不住胎儿了 |
[30:03] | Where are we at on the bypass? | 体外循环现在是多少 |
[30:04] | 4 liters. | 4升 |
[30:07] | Crank it up to 6. | 上调到6 |
[30:08] | Wait, what are you doing? | 等一下 你要干什么 |
[30:09] | The fetus needs more blood. | 胎儿需要更多的血 |
[30:11] | Connor, our priority is to save the patient, | 康纳 我们首先是要救治病人 |
[30:12] | not the fetus. | 不是胎儿 |
[30:13] | We can save both. | 两个我们都能救过来 |
[30:14] | If you flood too much blood to Barbara’s brain, | 如果你让太多的血涌入芭芭拉的大脑 |
[30:16] | she could have permanent neurological damage. | 可能会造成她永久性的神经损伤 |
[30:18] | It could put her into a coma. | 有可能会让她陷入昏迷 |
[30:19] | Fetal heart rate’s down to 86. | 胎儿心率降到86 |
[30:20] | Connor, it’s too dangerous. | 康纳 这太危险了 |
[30:23] | Dr. Rhodes? | 罗德斯医生 |
[30:24] | It’s what Barbara wants. | 这是芭芭拉希望的 |
[30:26] | Turn the bypass up to 6. | 把体外循环升到6 |
[30:34] | Curry, write some admissions orders for Mr. Bane in 6. | 库里 给6号的贝恩先生写一下住院通知书 |
[30:38] | Okay. | 好的 |
[31:34] | I’m so sorry, Will… | 我很抱歉 威尔… |
[31:38] | For the way things got between us. | 因为我们俩之间的这些事 |
[31:41] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[31:44] | You went through something terrible | 你经历了些很不好的事 |
[31:46] | and I never even asked you what it was like | 我连问你一句生命受到威胁 |
[31:50] | to have your life in danger. | 是什么感觉都没有 |
[31:55] | I can’t even imagine. | 我都无法想象 |
[32:06] | You know, when I was in that room, | 我在那房间 |
[32:08] | afraid I was going to die, | 担心我可能会死掉的时候 |
[32:09] | all I could think was… | 我一直想的都是… |
[32:13] | I’d never see you again. | 我再也没办法见到你了 |
[32:31] | I can’t believe it. My baby… | 我真不能相信 我的孩子… |
[32:34] | My baby tried to kill himself. | 我的孩子想要自杀 |
[32:37] | We’re going to keep Jesse here for a few days | 如果可以的话 我们想把杰西 |
[32:40] | if that’s all right. | 留在医院里几天 |
[32:41] | You know, see how he does, | 看看他的情况 |
[32:42] | come up with a treatment plan for him. | 拿出一个治疗方案来 |
[32:45] | But then what? | 可然后呢 |
[32:47] | After we get home, I already missed this once. | 等我们回家以后 这次我已经疏忽了 |
[32:51] | The signs aren’t always so apparent. | 症候不一定总是这么明显 |
[32:53] | You got to take it easy on yourself. | 你要让自己放松点 |
[32:55] | It’s not like you haven’t had other stuff going on. | 毕竟你不是只有这一件事情要应对啊 |
[32:57] | Oh, God. | 我的天 |
[32:59] | How do I help him? | 我要怎么帮助他 |
[33:01] | You–you wanna communicate with him. | 你得要跟他沟通 |
[33:05] | Talk to him, listen, | 跟他谈谈 倾听他的心声 |
[33:07] | have honest conversations about what’s going on in your family. | 坦诚地跟他聊聊你们家发生了什么 |
[33:11] | I think for Jesse, | 我觉得对杰西来说 |
[33:12] | just knowing that you’re there, | 即使只是让他知道你在支持他 |
[33:13] | it’ll go a very long way. | 都还有很长的路要走 |
[33:22] | – You ready? – Yeah. | -准备好了吗 -是的 |
[33:29] | Jesse… | 杰西… |
[33:31] | Hey, Mom. | 妈妈 |
[33:37] | We’re gonna get through this. | 我们会挺过去的 |
[33:40] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[33:55] | Mrs. Green, | 格林夫人 |
[33:57] | uh, we heard your husband’s procedure went well. | 我们听说你丈夫的手术很成功 |
[34:01] | I’m leaving him. | 我要离开他 |
[34:03] | We’re gonna go stay with my sister. | 我们会住到我姐姐那儿去 |
[34:05] | Okay. | 好的 |
[34:07] | Bruce says he’ll go to rehab, | 布鲁斯说他会去戒瘾 |
[34:09] | that he’ll stop drinking, but… | 不再喝酒了 但是… |
[34:11] | I cannot risk Jesse’s life on the chance that he doesn’t. | 如果他戒不了 我不能拿杰西的命冒险 |
[34:16] | And if he can stay sober for three months, | 如果他能三个月不喝酒 |
[34:20] | I’ll go back to him. | 我会回到他身边 |
[34:31] | It takes a lot of courage to make a sacrifice like that. | 作出这样的牺牲需要很大的勇气 |
[34:34] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[34:35] | Maybe now that’ll finally get his attention. | 也许现在他终于重视起来了 |
[34:38] | Let’s hope so. | 但愿吧 |
[34:44] | Dr. Rhodes, she’s waking up. | 罗德斯医生 她醒了 |
[34:46] | Barbie, it’s me, Mom. | 芭比 是我 妈妈 |
[34:50] | – Barbie? – Mom? | -芭比 -妈妈 |
[34:55] | Barbara, do you know where you are? | 芭芭拉 你知道自己在哪里吗 |
[34:57] | – Hospital? – Mm-hmm. | -医院 -是的 |
[34:59] | How is my baby? | 我的宝宝怎么样了 |
[35:01] | Why don’t we find out? | 我们一起看看吧 |
[35:04] | Can you help me out there? | 你能帮帮我吗 |
[35:07] | All right. | 好的 |
[35:13] | Good, and… | 很好… |
[35:16] | there he is. | 他就在这里 |
[35:17] | Look at him. | 看看他 |
[35:20] | Look at his little hand. | 看看他的小手 |
[35:22] | Mom, isn’t he cute? | 妈妈 他可爱吗 |
[35:25] | He’s beautiful. | 他很美 |
[35:27] | We’re going to have a beautiful baby. | 我们会有个美丽的宝宝 |
[35:47] | Looks like the fever’s starting to break. | 看来烧开始退了 |
[35:50] | He should be off ECMO soon. | 应该很快就可以给他撤掉体外膜肺氧合了 |
[35:55] | Good. | 很好 |
[36:01] | Have a good night. | 晚安 |
[36:03] | Will? | 威尔 |
[36:09] | I want you to come back home. | 我想让你回家 |
[36:12] | To me. | 回到我身边 |
[36:15] | You do? | 真的 |
[36:17] | The thing is, you have to get rid of your gun. | 关键是 你得把枪处理掉 |
[36:22] | I’m sorry, but that’s just how it has to be. | 我很抱歉 但必须这样 |
[36:30] | Okay. | 好 |
[36:31] | I’ll take it to the police station tonight | 我今晚会把它带到警察局去 |
[36:33] | and, uh, turn it in. | 然后上交 |
[36:49] | – April. – Have a good night. | -艾普尔 -晚安 |
[36:51] | April… April. | 艾普尔 艾普尔 |
[36:54] | We should talk about that kiss. | 我们应该谈谈那个吻 |
[36:56] | I’m sorry that happened. | 那件事我很抱歉 |
[36:58] | I know you’re with Vicki now. | 我知道你现在和维琪在一起 |
[37:02] | There’s nothing for us to talk about. | 我们没什么可谈的 |
[37:13] | I cannot believe that you are even considering | 我无法相信你居然会相信你爸爸的话 |
[37:15] | taking your father’s word over mine. | 而不信我的 |
[37:22] | Ava, every step of the way, you have lied to me. | 艾娃 这一路的每一步 你都在骗我 |
[37:25] | About going to my dad, | 比如你去找过我爸爸 |
[37:26] | about knowing that he cut the check. | 知道是他开的支票 |
[37:28] | How am I supposed to believe anything that you have to say? | 我该如何相信你说的话 |
[37:30] | Because I care about you | 因为我在乎你 |
[37:33] | and he doesn’t! | 而他根本不在乎 |
[37:36] | He never has. | 他从没在乎过 |
[37:39] | Your whole life, he’s tried to keep you under his thumb. | 他一直在试着掌控你的整个人生 |
[37:41] | He’s attempted to undermine everything you do. | 他企图破坏你所做的一切 |
[37:45] | He’s trying to drive a wedge between us. | 他想在我们之间挑拨离间 |
[37:47] | He said that he liked your perfume. | 他说他喜欢你的香水味 |
[37:51] | That it smelled like lilacs. It does. | 闻上去像紫丁香的味道 他说得没错 |
[37:53] | So what? | 那又怎样 |
[37:55] | I was standing over him. | 我曾经站在他面前 |
[37:56] | I was–I was showing him the prospectus. | 给他看计划书 |
[37:58] | That doesn’t mean anything. | 这并不代表什么 |
[38:01] | “The ends justify the means.” | “为了结果 手段不重要” |
[38:04] | Those were your words. | 这是你的原话 |
[38:06] | Connor… | 康纳… |
[38:08] | I did not sleep with your father. | 我没有跟你爸爸上床 |
[38:14] | I wish I could believe you. | 我真希望我能相信你 |
[38:27] | Daniel, it’s late. You still doing notes? | 丹尼尔 已经很晚了 你还在做笔记 |
[38:30] | Yeah, just cleaning a couple of things up. | 是的 只是在理清一些事情 |
[38:33] | What are you doing? | 你到底在干什么 |
[38:35] | Nothing. What are you doing? | 没干什么 你在干什么 |
[38:38] | Let me see. A dating profile? | 让我看看 相亲资料 |
[38:39] | 单身精英网 姓名 丹尼尔·查尔斯 年龄 58 职业 医生 | |
[38:41] | Really? | 不是吧 |
[38:43] | I thought you didn’t trust algorithms. | 我以为你不会相信这些算法 |
[38:45] | I don’t. | 我是不相信 |
[38:47] | Ah, you’re just scared. | 你只是害怕 |
[38:48] | I am. | 没错 |
[38:50] | So what changed? | 是什么改变了你 |
[38:52] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[38:54] | I witnessed this real act of courage today, | 今天我目睹了真正的勇气之举 |
[38:58] | love even. | 或者说是爱的举动 |
[39:00] | Maybe it made me a little braver. | 也许是这件事让我变得更勇敢了 |
[39:02] | What can I say? Hope springs eternal. | 我能怎么说 希望总是有的 |
[39:05] | “Tell us about yourself.” What am I supposed to say? | “说说你自己” 我该怎么说 |
[39:07] | “Jazz, walks on the beach”? | “喜欢爵士乐 喜欢在沙滩上漫步” |
[39:08] | You don’t like jazz. You like hip-hop. | 你可不喜欢爵士乐 你喜欢嘻哈 |
[39:10] | – I like everything. – Come on. | -我什么都喜欢 -拜托 |
[39:12] | I got all night. Let’s do this. | 我一整晚都有空 我们一起想吧 |
[39:13] | Oh, man. | 天哪 |