时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | – Morning. – I don’t know– | -早上好 -我不知道 |
[00:06] | Hi, Dad. | 爸爸来了 |
[00:07] | Sorry, Mom. I’ve got to go. | 抱歉 妈妈 我得走了 |
[00:10] | What’d I do? | 我犯什么错了 |
[00:10] | Nothing. You are perfect. | 没有 你非常完美 |
[00:12] | – Bye, honey. – Bye. See you this evening. | -拜拜 -再见 宝贝 晚上见 |
[00:15] | – How are you feeling? – Fantastic. | -你感觉如何 -非常好 |
[00:17] | They’re giving me the steroids in the infusion. | 他们给我输了类固醇 |
[00:19] | So I feel like I could run a marathon. | 所以我感觉自己能去跑马拉松 |
[00:22] | Look what I found. | 看我找到了什么 |
[00:26] | Remember that trip we took to Mackinac Island | 记得我们之前去麦基诺岛旅游吗 |
[00:28] | when Robin was three? | 当时罗宾才三岁 |
[00:29] | No cars, nothing but horses. | 没有车 只有马 |
[00:32] | I remember that “Rainbow Brite” t-shirt. | 我记得这件彩虹娃娃T恤 |
[00:34] | Nothing but saltwater taffy and ice cream. | 当时总吃盐水太妃糖和冰淇淋 |
[00:36] | What a trip. That was a great trip. | 那次旅行真难忘 非常不错的旅行 |
[00:40] | No, it wasn’t, Danny. You were horribly depressed. | 不是的 丹尼 你当时抑郁得很严重 |
[00:44] | You stayed in the hotel room, laid in the bed, | 你留在酒店房间里 躺在床上 |
[00:46] | and stared at the ceiling. | 一直盯着天花板 |
[00:48] | I kept telling Robin that you wouldn’t come down, | 我一直跟罗宾说你不愿意下来 |
[00:50] | because Daddy didn’t feel good. | 是因为爸爸觉得不舒服 |
[00:54] | I mean, I remember | 好吧 我确实记得 |
[00:56] | maybe a couple of dark days. | 有些日子过得比较阴暗 |
[00:59] | But, um, on the whole, uh, didn’t–didn’t we have– | 但是整体来说 难道不是很开心… |
[01:02] | Danny, what are you doing? | 丹尼 你在干什么 |
[01:05] | I just thought you’d like seeing these pictures. | 我只是觉得你看到这些照片会开心 |
[01:08] | That’s all, you know. | 仅此而已 |
[01:10] | I know you were trying to rewrite history | 我知道你想重写历史 |
[01:14] | to paint a pretty picture of a happy marriage | 塑造出一段完美婚姻的假象 |
[01:17] | and it wasn’t always like that. | 但当时并不全是这样 |
[01:20] | It’s pure fantasy, Danny. | 那只是幻想 丹尼 |
[01:24] | I know Med is not a for-profit organization… | 我知道芝加哥医院不是纯盈利机构 |
[01:28] | But this report? | 但是这个报告 |
[01:30] | If my board saw numbers like this, | 如果董事会看到这样的数字 |
[01:31] | they’d be calling for a vote of no confidence. | 他们会发起一轮不信任投票的 |
[01:34] | Mr. Rhodes, you can see that one reason | 罗德斯先生 你可以看到 |
[01:37] | for our fiscal issues is the E.D.’s Hybrid Room | 经济问题的原因之一是急救室的混合手术室 |
[01:41] | which you only partially funded. | 而你只投资了一部分资金 |
[01:46] | I think the rest of the Board would agree with me | 我认为董事会其余成员也会认为 |
[01:48] | that my contributions have been more than generous. | 我的贡献可不是区区”慷慨”二字能形容的 |
[01:51] | No, in fact, what I’m seeing is a lot of your pet projects | 说实话 我看到的是你的许多试验项目 |
[01:55] | not working out so well. | 进展并不好 |
[01:57] | Let’s look at the refurbishment of the VIP wing. | 比如贵宾病房区的翻新 |
[02:01] | A lot of empty beds there. | 里面有很多空床 |
[02:03] | After Dr. Downey’s death, | 唐尼医生去世之后 |
[02:04] | we became less of a–a–a destination hospital for our CT patients. | 我们不再是深受心胸科病人青睐的定点医院 |
[02:09] | We’re still in the process of re-branding. | 我们还在进行重新宣传和推广 |
[02:12] | But in the meantime, | 但与此同时 |
[02:13] | since you were such a vocal advocate of the Hybrid O.R., | 既然你当初那么支持混合手术室 |
[02:17] | Sharon, | 莎伦 |
[02:18] | it seems only fair that you should find cuts in other departments | 公平来讲 你应该适当削减其他部门的开支 |
[02:22] | to make up for some of our losses. | 来弥补我们的损失 |
[02:25] | Well, I will certainly take a look. | 好的 我会认真考虑的 |
[02:28] | But I’d hate to put us in legal jeopardy or lose our reputation | 不过我不希望我们惹上官司或者名誉受损 |
[02:32] | as the premier medical center of the Midwest. | 毕竟我们被誉为中西部优质医疗中心 |
[02:36] | Well said, Sharon. Very, very well said. | 说得好 莎伦 说得非常好 |
[02:40] | We certainly would not want that. | 我们确实不希望这样 |
[02:44] | Mom, seriously, I’m fine. | 妈 说真的 我没事 |
[02:46] | That’s not what you said this morning. | 你今天早上可不是这么说的 |
[02:47] | You could hardly get out of bed. | 你差点都下不来床了 |
[02:49] | Jenny Simpson, 17. Abdominal pain. | 珍妮·辛普森 17岁 腹部疼痛 |
[02:52] | Hi. I’m Dr. Manning. This is Dr. Choi. | 你好 我是曼宁医生 这位是崔医生 |
[02:54] | Mom and dad? | 你们是父母吗 |
[02:55] | E–Evie. That’s my husband, Joel. | 我叫伊菲 这是我丈夫 乔 |
[02:59] | This is so unnecessary. | 真没有必要 |
[03:00] | It–it was probably that sketchy salad I had last night. | 应该就是我昨晚吃的沙拉不对劲 |
[03:03] | Remember I said it smelled weird? | 我当时不是说闻起来怪怪的吗 |
[03:05] | Jenny’s been in pain since we left Fort Wayne three days ago. | 自从我们三天前离开韦恩堡 珍妮就一直喊疼 |
[03:08] | Hoosiers, huh? Winter getaway? | 印第安纳州人吗 冬天出来度假吗 |
[03:09] | College tour. Jenny got into Northwestern. | 大学旅游 珍妮考上了西北大学 |
[03:12] | Perfect SATs. | 成绩很好 |
[03:15] | Congratulations. | 恭喜你 |
[03:16] | Jenny, are you feeling any nausea? | 珍妮 你是否感到有点恶心 |
[03:18] | I mean, a little but I’m better now. | 稍微有点 但我现在好多了 |
[03:21] | I don’t know why you guys are freaking– | 我不知道你们为何要如此小题大做 |
[03:24] | Oh, honey. | 亲爱的 |
[03:25] | We thought maybe appendicitis. | 我们以为可能是阑尾炎 |
[03:27] | No rebound tenderness. | 没有反跳痛 |
[03:28] | BP 100/62. Heart rate 103. | 血压100/62 心率103 |
[03:31] | I told you it–it’s just food poisoning. | 我说了 不过是食物中毒 |
[03:33] | All right, well, I’d still like to do a quick ultrasound | 好 我还是想做一个简单的超声检查 |
[03:35] | just to see if I can get a visual on the appendix, okay? | 观察一下阑尾的情况 好吗 |
[03:37] | An ultrasound? | 超声检查 |
[03:39] | – It’ll just take a second. – No, I–I don’t want that. | -很快就好 -不 我不想做 |
[03:41] | – Honey. – I want to go. | -亲爱的 -我想离开 |
[03:43] | Jenny, appendicitis is serious, | 珍妮 阑尾炎很严重 |
[03:46] | but it’s easily treatable if we catch it early. | 但是如果早期发现 治疗起来很简单 |
[03:49] | But I have to take a look to do that, okay? | 但是我得先观察一下 好吗 |
[03:54] | Jenny. | 珍妮 |
[03:57] | Okay. I guess. | 那好吧 |
[04:00] | Great. | 很好 |
[04:11] | Well, good news is, it doesn’t look like appendicitis. | 好消息是 看起来不像阑尾炎 |
[04:13] | So what is it? | 所以是什么 |
[04:15] | Well, it’s hard to tell just yet. | 现在还说不好 |
[04:17] | But I would like to run some tests | 但是如果可以的话 |
[04:19] | just to rule a few things out if that’s all right. | 我想做几项检查 排除一些可能选项 |
[04:21] | – Of course. – Yeah, absolutely. | -当然 -没问题 |
[04:23] | Monique, CBC, BMP, | 莫妮克 做血常规 血液生化 |
[04:25] | coags and a quant HCG. | 血凝率和绒毛膜促性腺激素 |
[04:27] | We’ll be back to check in once we get the test results in. | 拿到检查结果后 我们会再过来的 |
[04:30] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[04:34] | Did you see how scared she got | 你注意到我提出超声检查时 |
[04:35] | when I mentioned the ultrasound? | 她害怕的样子了吗 |
[04:36] | Yeah, she was pretty defensive. | 是啊 她当时防备心很重 |
[04:38] | – You thinking what I’m thinking? – Pregnancy? | -你跟我想法一样吗 -怀孕了 |
[04:40] | Thinking an endometrium, but I didn’t see an embryo. | 我以为有子宫内膜问题 但没看到胚胎 |
[04:42] | Well, she could’ve had a miscarriage or an abortion. | 她可能是自然流产或者人工流产了 |
[04:44] | But whatever it is, | 但无论是什么 |
[04:45] | she is definitely trying to keep her parents in the dark. | 她绝对不想让她的父母知道 |
[04:47] | Yeah, but I don’t think that’s going to be possible. | 是啊 但是我觉得这不可能的 |
[05:05] | Heads up, Maggie. | 提醒一下 麦基 |
[05:06] | There’s probably going to be more spending cuts coming down. | 之后可能会有新一轮的预算削减 |
[05:09] | – More? – Gwen hasn’t met her goals and she’s feeling the heat. | -又来 -格温没达到目标 董事会给压力了 |
[05:13] | We’re already short-staffed. | 我们已经人手不足了 |
[05:14] | We’re using those cheapo central line kits. | 我们已经在用便宜的中央静脉导管 |
[05:16] | What more does Gwen want? | 格温还想要什么 |
[05:17] | Speak of the devil. | 说曹操曹操到 |
[05:20] | She’s got a big fish coming into the VIP wing. | 她带了一个大客户去贵宾楼 |
[05:30] | – Oh, man, I love it. – Thanks. | -老天 我好喜欢 -谢了 |
[05:32] | It’s a lot easier to manage. | 打理起来更容易 |
[05:39] | New hairdo? | 新发型 |
[05:42] | It looks good. | 看起来很不错 |
[05:46] | So we still on? Drinks for tonight? | 我们还约吗 今晚喝酒 |
[05:52] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[05:54] | I can’t. Something came up. | 去不了 突然有事 |
[05:57] | Something? | 有事 |
[05:59] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[06:02] | Tomorrow then? | 那明天 |
[06:05] | That’s not going to work either. | 也不行 |
[06:08] | This weekend? | 这周末呢 |
[06:11] | Can I let you know? | 我能再联系你吗 |
[06:13] | Yeah. No big deal. | 行 不是什么大事 |
[06:20] | New hairdo? | 新发型 |
[06:23] | Women don’t do that for no reason. | 女人不会随意改变发型 |
[06:26] | I’m guessing there’s a guy. | 我猜肯定遇见男人了 |
[06:27] | You’re suddenly an expert on women. | 突然之间你变成了妇女之友了 |
[06:30] | Too bad, Choi. | 你真惨 崔 |
[06:34] | I’ll be using what’s called the “David Procedure” | 我会使用叫做”大卫手术法”的方法 |
[06:36] | to resect your aneurysm. | 来切除你的动脉瘤 |
[06:39] | It will allow us to preserve your native valve. | 这样可以保留你本来的瓣膜 |
[06:42] | Our Chief of CT, Dr. Latham, | 我们的心胸科主任 莱瑟医生 |
[06:43] | is going to be assisting me on the operation. | 会在手术中协助我 |
[06:46] | Do you have any questions, concerns? | 你有什么问题或担忧吗 |
[06:50] | No concerns. My people did their research. | 别担心 我的手下做了功课 |
[06:53] | You were at the top of the list, | 你的名字排第一个 |
[06:55] | just under the late Dr. Downey. | 就排在已故的唐尼医生后 |
[06:57] | Dr. Rhodes was Dr. Downey’s star protégé. | 罗德斯医生是唐尼医生的明星学徒 |
[07:00] | I’m aware. | 我知道 |
[07:01] | I wanted to let you know, Mr. Montero, | 我想让您知道 蒙特罗先生 |
[07:03] | that as you recuperate, we can offer you spa-like amenities. | 在您康复期间 我们将提供温泉疗养式设施 |
[07:07] | Massage, facials. | 按摩 美容 |
[07:08] | With your doctor’s permission, of course. | 当然是在医生允许的范畴内 |
[07:12] | We also have a concierge at your disposal. | 我们还安排了一位礼宾人员供您差遣 |
[07:15] | Here is a list of all our personal services | 这是一张我们所有一对一服务的列表 |
[07:19] | and our menu options. | 以及我们的菜单选项 |
[07:24] | You can almost forget you’re in the hospital. | 你几乎能忘记身处医院 |
[07:38] | Why is Dr. Rhodes scheduled to operate on Mr. Montero? | 为什么安排罗德斯医生给蒙特罗先生做手术 |
[07:41] | It’s out of my hands. | 这不归我管 |
[07:43] | Dr. Rhodes is on the trauma service. | 罗德斯医生是创伤科的 |
[07:44] | I’m the attending in CT. | 我是心胸科的主治医师 |
[07:46] | Mr. Montero’s case should’ve come to me. | 蒙特罗先生的病例应该归我管 |
[07:48] | Dr. Bekker, | 贝克医生 |
[07:49] | Mr. Montero specifically requested Dr. Rhodes | 蒙特罗先生钦点了罗德斯医生 |
[07:53] | and Mr. Montero gets what he wants. | 而且蒙特罗先生想要什么就有什么 |
[08:03] | Jenny Simpson’s test results. | 珍妮·辛普森的化验结果 |
[08:06] | What’s going on with you and Phillip? | 你和菲利普怎么回事 |
[08:08] | Are you seeing him? | 你和他在约会吗 |
[08:10] | You know, like, seeing him, seeing him? | 就是谈恋爱那种约会 |
[08:16] | I thought it was headed that way. | 我就觉得有这苗头 |
[08:17] | He is a lovely guy, Maggie. | 他是个很好的人 麦基 |
[08:22] | But so is Big Red. | 但大红毛也是 |
[08:29] | It is way more complicated than that and you know it. | 这远比那复杂得多 你也知道 |
[08:37] | Ethan. | 伊森 |
[08:43] | Jenny, where are your parents? | 珍妮 你的父母呢 |
[08:45] | They went to get coffee. | 他们去喝咖啡了 |
[08:48] | We have to ask you something. | 我们得问你些事 |
[08:51] | Jenny, we got your blood work back and it indicates pregnancy. | 珍妮 你的血检报告显示你怀孕了 |
[08:55] | No, I’m not pregnant. | 不 我没有怀孕 |
[08:57] | – Let us explain. – I’m not pregnant. | -让我们解释 -我没有怀孕 |
[09:00] | We understand how hard this is. | 我们理解这有多艰难 |
[09:02] | But your test results and your symptoms | 但你的化验结果和你的症状 |
[09:05] | shows that maybe you had a miscarriage or– | 显示也许你流产了或者… |
[09:07] | No. No, I didn’t. I don’t want to talk about it. | 不不 我没有 我不想谈 |
[09:11] | Jenny, in order for us to treat you properly, | 珍妮 为了给你对症下药 |
[09:14] | we really need to know what happened. | 我们必须知道发生了什么 |
[09:16] | Please, we are not here to judge you. | 拜托 我们不会对你评头论足 |
[09:19] | – No. – We want to help you. | -不会 -我们想帮助你 |
[09:22] | The whole thing was stupid. | 整件事都很愚蠢 |
[09:26] | So stupid. | 非常愚蠢 |
[09:29] | When I found out that I was pregnant, | 当我发现我怀孕以后 |
[09:31] | I didn’t know what to do. | 我不知道该怎么办 |
[09:34] | I’m finishing high school and I’m going to college. | 我高中快毕业了 要去念大学 |
[09:36] | I understand. | 我理解 |
[09:38] | So I went online and–and I read about these pills. | 所以我上网 知道了这些堕胎药 |
[09:41] | And what were they? | 是什么堕胎药 |
[09:42] | Mife-something. | 米非什么的 |
[09:43] | Mifepristone? | 米非司酮吗 |
[09:45] | Did you take the follow up pill Misoprostol? | 你吃了后续的米索前列醇吗 |
[09:48] | I couldn’t get it. Not without a doctor. | 我买不到 没有医生处方拿不到 |
[09:52] | Jenny, that’s why you’re in so much pain. | 珍妮 所以你才这么疼痛 |
[09:54] | Without the second pill, you haven’t fully aborted yet. | 没有第二颗药 堕胎过程就不完整 |
[09:58] | Help me. | 帮帮我 |
[09:59] | Please. | 求你们了 |
[10:00] | Just don’t tell my parents. | 但别告诉我父母 |
[10:02] | They’ll hate me and they’ll never forgive me. Please. | 他们会恨我一辈子 不会原谅我的 求你了 |
[10:05] | I think you might be underestimating them. | 我觉得你也许低估了他们 |
[10:07] | No, I know them and you can’t tell them. | 不 我了解他们 你不能告诉他们 |
[10:10] | Jenny, I’m sorry– | 珍妮 我很抱歉 |
[10:11] | We’re not going to tell your parents | 我们不会告诉你父母 |
[10:13] | but I am going to give you the second pill | 但我要给你第二颗药 |
[10:15] | so that you can expel whatever is left in your uterus, okay? | 让你排出子宫中剩余的部份 好吗 |
[10:18] | – Thank you. – Yeah. | -谢谢 -不客气 |
[10:24] | Nat, she’s a minor. | 小娜 她还未成年 |
[10:26] | We can’t give her medications without her parents’ consent. | 我们不能在没得到她父母允许的情况下给她服药 |
[10:28] | Yes, we can. | 我们可以 |
[10:29] | Dr. Manning? | 曼宁医生 |
[10:31] | Have you found out what’s wrong with our daughter? | 你发现我们女儿哪里出问题了吗 |
[10:33] | We were actually just discussing that. | 我们正好在说这件事 |
[10:35] | Unfortunately we’re still waiting on some test results. | 很遗憾我们还在等一些化验结果 |
[10:38] | The best thing you can do right now is just be patient. | 现在你们能做的就是耐心等待 |
[10:42] | Wait–wait, that’s it? | 等等 就这样吗 |
[10:43] | You have no idea? | 你们不知道 |
[10:44] | I know how frustrating this must be | 我们知道这令人沮丧 |
[10:46] | but I promise you, we are doing everything possible for Jenny. | 但我答应你 我们在尽全力帮助珍妮 |
[10:50] | I’m sure that you are. | 我相信你们肯定是 |
[10:51] | Come on, hon. | 来吧 亲爱的 |
[10:57] | What do you think you’re doing? | 你以为自己在干什么 |
[10:58] | I’m honoring my patient’s wishes. | 我在尊重病人的意愿 |
[11:00] | – And lying to her parents? – I did not lie to them. | -对她父母撒谎 -我没对他们撒谎 |
[11:02] | You withheld the truth, Nat. | 你隐瞒了真相 小娜 |
[11:04] | They have a right to know. A legal right. | 他们有权知道 这是他们的合法权利 |
[11:06] | That’s Jenny’s call. | 这由珍妮决定 |
[11:07] | If you have a problem with it, take it up with Goodwin. | 如果你觉得有问题 可以去找古德温 |
[11:11] | Dr. Lanik, FBI medics have landed. | 拉尼克医生 联调局医务人员到了 |
[11:13] | April, you’re up. | 艾普尔 你也一起来 |
[11:15] | FBI? | 联调局 |
[11:17] | Special Agent Sam Pearson. | 萨姆·皮尔逊特别探员 |
[11:18] | Low speed motor vehicle collision. | 低速机动车碰撞 |
[11:20] | GCS 10, LOC on site, | 昏迷指数10 现场有意识 |
[11:22] | nasal airway in place. | 鼻腔导气管已就位 |
[11:24] | Hey, I know this guy. Let me work him up. | 我认识这家伙 让我来吧 |
[11:26] | Self-starter. Who am I to interfere? | 主动请缨 我还能说什么 |
[11:30] | Okay, on my count. | 好 听我口令 |
[11:31] | One, two, three. | 一 二 三 |
[11:35] | Hang in there, Sam. I got you. | 挺住 萨姆 有我在 |
[11:36] | – What’s the story? – Air bags deployed, | -什么情况 -气囊弹出了 |
[11:38] | but his chest caught most of the impact. | 但他的胸部承受了大部分冲击力 |
[11:43] | He’s not protecting his airway, got to intubate. | 他没有保护他的气道 必须插管 |
[11:45] | 20 of etomidate, 100 of sux. | 20单位依托咪酯 100单位司可林 |
[11:46] | Get an x-ray in here. | 把X光机拿过来 |
[11:53] | Meds are in. | 药物注射完毕 |
[11:56] | Heart rate 124, BP 132/88, | 心率124 血压132/88 |
[11:59] | sats 95. | 血氧量95 |
[12:00] | I’m in. Bag him. | 插进去了 上气囊 |
[12:09] | Good breath sounds bilaterally. Let’s get that chest x-ray. | 两侧呼吸音正常 做胸部X光 |
[12:12] | Yes, Doctor. | 是 医生 |
[12:16] | Clear. | 离手 |
[12:18] | Chest shows multiple rib fractures | 胸片显示有多处肋骨骨折 |
[12:20] | and bilateral pulmonary contusions. | 两侧肺动脉均有挫伤 |
[12:22] | I need a CBC, CMP, | 安排血常规 血液生化 |
[12:24] | blood gas, and coags. | 血气分析和血凝率 |
[12:25] | I’m seeing PVCs on the monitor. | 我看到监视器上显示出早搏 |
[12:27] | Got it. | 收到 |
[12:30] | Is he going to be okay? | 他会好起来吗 |
[12:33] | Ingrid. | 英格丽 |
[12:35] | He’s in rough shape, but stable for now. | 他情况不太好 但目前稳定 |
[12:37] | Were you with him? | 你当时和他在一起吗 |
[12:38] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[12:40] | – Let me check you out. – No, I’m fine. I’m fine. | -我给你做个检查 -我没事 我没事 |
[12:42] | Just–just keep my partner alive. | 只要让我搭档活下来就行 |
[12:51] | Dr. Manning boxed us into this situation. | 是曼宁医生让我们陷入了这种困境 |
[12:53] | You want to talk about boxed in? | 你要跟我们谈困境吗 |
[12:55] | The only reason we’re in this situation | 造成这个困境的唯一原因 |
[12:57] | is because Jenny had no options. | 就是珍妮没有自主选择权 |
[12:59] | The family lives in Indiana. | 这家人住在印第安纳 |
[13:00] | Where she would need parental consent. | 所以她需要经过家长允许 |
[13:02] | And she was afraid to talk to them, | 但是她不敢跟他们说 |
[13:03] | so there was nowhere else to go | 所以她没有其他地方可以求助 |
[13:04] | so she went online to find medication. | 只能到网上寻找药物 |
[13:07] | This generation’s back alley abortion. | 相当于他们这代人的堕胎黑诊所 |
[13:09] | We don’t make the laws but we have to obey them. | 法律不由我们制定 但我们必须遵守法律 |
[13:11] | Jenny’s a minor and that means | 珍妮是未成年人 这意味着 |
[13:12] | we have to tell her parents before we treat. | 我们在进行治疗之前必须告诉她父母 |
[13:13] | No, her pregnancy test is still positive. | 不 她的妊娠测试结果仍然是阳性 |
[13:16] | Therefore, under the law, she is emancipated. | 所以 根据法律 她是有自由的 |
[13:18] | She was pregnant. Not anymore. | 她之前是怀孕了 但现在不是 |
[13:20] | Technically she still is. | 严格上来说她仍然是的 |
[13:21] | Ms. Goodwin. | 古德温女士 |
[13:22] | I’ll admit it’s a thin argument. | 我觉得这个论点有点站不住脚 |
[13:25] | Emancipation covers a woman’s decisions regarding her pregnancy, | 自由权保护女性在妊娠期间所做的决定 |
[13:29] | but, uh, my understanding | 但我的理解是 |
[13:31] | is that Ms. Simpson has already made her choice. | 辛普森女士已经做了决定 |
[13:35] | So we betray this girl’s trust? | 所以我们要辜负这姑娘的信任吗 |
[13:37] | Well, that’s not what I’m suggesting. | 我不是这个意思 |
[13:39] | We have to obey the law and tell her parents. | 我们必须遵守法律并告诉她父母 |
[13:41] | That’s not exactly right either. | 这样也不太对 |
[13:43] | If we had provided a medical abortion, | 如果我们为她进行了药物流产 |
[13:46] | which we didn’t, then yes. | 我们当然要告诉她父母 但我们没有 |
[13:48] | The state of Illinois says | 伊利诺伊州法律说 |
[13:50] | we’re obligated to inform the parents. | 我们有义务通知她父母 |
[13:52] | But since she obtained the medication herself | 但既然她是自己从州外 |
[13:56] | out-of state, I’m not so sure. | 获取药物的 那我就不太确定了 |
[14:00] | So you intend to keep the parents in the dark | 所以你要钻细节的空子 |
[14:03] | based on a technicality? | 也想瞒着她父母 |
[14:04] | No, because our patient asked us to keep it confidential. | 不 是因为我们的病人要求我们对此事保密 |
[14:07] | Look, I would suggest you continue to treat her | 听着 我建议你们在律师作出决定之前 |
[14:10] | according to her wishes until our lawyers make a determination. | 继续根据她的意愿来对她进行治疗 |
[14:16] | Thank you, Ms. Goodwin. | 谢谢 古德温女士 |
[14:26] | Why are you here? | 你怎么在这里 |
[14:28] | I’m scrubbing in on your surgery. | 我在刷手准备上你的手术 |
[14:30] | No, Dr. Latham is assisting. | 不 莱瑟医生会协助我手术 |
[14:32] | He reconsidered. | 他改主意了 |
[14:33] | So just like that, he pulled out. | 所以他就这样退出了 |
[14:35] | – What did you say to him? – Really, Connor? | -你跟他说了什么 -不是吧 康纳 |
[14:37] | Why wasn’t I consulted? | 为什么没人问过我 |
[14:38] | Don’t worry. It’s been made very clear to me | 别担心 我很清楚 |
[14:40] | that Mr. Montero is your patient. | 蒙特罗先生是你的病人 |
[14:41] | I’m only here as your humble assistant. | 我只会在这里做个谦卑的助手 |
[14:45] | By the way, I had my last HIV test. | 顺带一说 我做完最后一次艾滋病检测了 |
[14:47] | I’m clear. | 我没感染 |
[14:50] | I’m glad to hear it. | 很高兴听你这么说 |
[14:51] | Since you were the one who so carelessly cut me, | 既然你是那个不小心割到我的人 |
[14:53] | I thought you might be. | 我想你听到肯定会很高兴 |
[15:04] | How is she? | 她怎么样 |
[15:06] | Cuts and scrapes. Nothing serious. | 就是些割伤和擦伤 不严重 |
[15:13] | Ingrid. | 英格丽 |
[15:14] | How’s Sam? | 萨姆怎么样了 |
[15:17] | Wait and see right now. | 现在只能等着看 |
[15:21] | Can I get you anything? | 你还需要什么吗 |
[15:23] | No. | 不 |
[15:27] | Haven’t seen you at the dog park lately. | 最近没在狗狗公园看到你 |
[15:30] | It’s–work. | 工作太忙 |
[15:37] | I’ll keep you posted on Sam. | 有萨姆的新消息我会通知你 |
[15:46] | Where are we? | 情况怎么样 |
[15:47] | The PVCs were all unifocal, | 之前的早搏都是单源性的 |
[15:49] | but his airway pressures are bad. | 但他的气道压很低 |
[15:52] | PaO2’s at 50 and peak pressure’s at 55. | 血氧分压只有50 压力峰值是55 |
[15:55] | All this from a car crash? | 这都是撞车造成的吗 |
[15:57] | They said he wasn’t even going that fast. | 他们说他根本没开那么快 |
[16:00] | He shouldn’t be this sick. | 不应该这么严重的 |
[16:01] | Crank the O2 and increase his PEEP to 12. | 给他供氧 把呼气末正压通气值加到12 |
[16:04] | See if we can improve his oxygenation. | 看看能不能提升他的供氧量 |
[16:06] | Okay. | 好 |
[16:15] | These bruises. | 这些瘀伤 |
[16:16] | They don’t look like they’re from an air bag. | 不像是安全气囊造成的 |
[16:18] | They’re too extensive. | 太过于分散了 |
[16:19] | The air bag shouldn’t have touched his legs. | 安全气囊不会撞到他的腿 |
[16:22] | We still waiting on those CT scans? | 我们还在等CT扫描结果吗 |
[16:24] | Radiology’s been slammed all morning. | 放射科一早上都忙坏了 |
[16:25] | Get him moved up. Don’t take no for an answer. | 让他快点做检查 一定要做上 |
[16:27] | These injuries just don’t add up. | 这些伤痕说不通 |
[16:29] | You got it. | 知道了 |
[16:37] | Proximal anastomosis done. | 近端接合完成 |
[16:39] | I’m working on the distal now. | 我现在开始接合远端 |
[16:40] | Temp’s coming up. 33 degrees. | 体温上升 33度 |
[16:43] | We need to move faster. | 我们得加快速度了 |
[16:44] | Look, I realize that, | 听着 我注意到了那个 |
[16:45] | but the graft is coming down unevenly. | 但搭桥不是均匀地下来 |
[16:47] | If I keep tugging, I could tear the aorta. | 如果我还继续拉 会撕破主动脉的 |
[16:52] | A suggestion? | 我能给个建议吗 |
[16:55] | What? | 什么 |
[16:56] | Try pulling on the non-coronary commissure. | 试着从非冠状联合处拉 |
[16:58] | I think that’ll move the graft into proper position. | 我觉得那样可以把搭桥移到合适的位置 |
[17:01] | Okay. | 好的 |
[17:05] | That did it, thank you. | 成功了 谢谢你 |
[17:06] | Of course. | 没事 |
[17:08] | All right, let’s finish the anastomosis. | 好 我们准备完成这个接合吧 |
[17:10] | No, I haven’t told him, but I don’t feel good about it. | 不 我还没告诉他 但我感觉不太好 |
[17:13] | Don’t you think he has a right to know? | 你不觉得他有权知道吗 |
[17:16] | I’ve got to go. I’ll talk to you later. | 我得挂了 一会儿再说 |
[17:20] | You need something? | 你在找什么吗 |
[17:23] | No. | 没有 |
[17:24] | Okay. | 好的 |
[17:27] | Help! Dr. Manning! Dr. Choi! | 救命 曼宁医生 崔医生 |
[17:31] | Oh, my God. | 我的天啊 |
[17:33] | – Help her! – I feel dizzy. | -救救她 -我头晕 |
[17:35] | Jenny, keep looking at me. Keep talking, okay? | 珍妮 看着我 继续说话 好吗 |
[17:37] | Mom. | 妈妈 |
[17:38] | You’ll be okay, honey. Mommy is right here. | 宝贝 你会没事的 妈妈在这 |
[17:40] | – I don’t feel good. – Oh, God. | -我感觉很糟 -我的天 |
[17:42] | What is happening to my daughter? | 我女儿怎么了 |
[17:43] | There’s so much blood. | 流了好多血 |
[17:44] | It’s a gynecologic hemorrhage. | 这是妇科大出血 |
[17:45] | She’s passing retained tissue– | 她在排出残留组织 |
[17:46] | We need to control the bleed. | 我们得控制住出血 |
[17:49] | Monique, hang a unit of typed and crossed-matched blood, | 莫妮克 给她输一单位交叉配型过的血液 |
[17:51] | give her 0.2 milligrams of methergine IM, | 给她肌肉注射0.2毫克甲基麦角新硷 |
[17:54] | and I need a stat CBC and coags. | 我还需要一个快速血常规和凝血测试 |
[17:58] | Wait, we need her parental consent. | 等下 我们需要她父母的同意 |
[18:00] | Ethan. | 伊森 |
[18:01] | To start the transfusion and administer the medication. | 才可以开始输血和用药 |
[18:04] | Yeah, wh–whatever you need to do. | 同意 无论你们需要做什么 |
[18:07] | Go ahead. | 继续 |
[18:17] | I may have distorted the graft with that last stitch. | 上一针缝合我可能让搭桥有些变形 |
[18:21] | I’m doing this backhand. Do you have a better angle? | 我在反手位 你有更好的角度吗 |
[18:23] | I think so. | 有的 |
[18:30] | Dr. Rhodes’s phone. | 罗德斯医生 找你的 |
[18:32] | Take a message. | 让他留个口信 |
[18:33] | All right, last couple of stitches then we’re coming off pump. | 好了 最后几针缝合 手术就可以结束了 |
[18:35] | -Dr. Rhodes? – I said take a message. | -罗德斯医生 你的电话 -我说让他留下口信 |
[18:39] | Dr. Rhodes, he says it’s an emergency. | 罗德斯医生 他说是急事 |
[18:42] | All right. | 好吧 |
[18:45] | Look, I’m in the middle of an operation. | 我在做手术呢 |
[18:49] | What? | 什么 |
[18:50] | Is this some kind of joke? | 你是在开玩笑吗 |
[18:53] | How do I know that? | 我怎么会知道那个 |
[18:57] | All right. All right, all right. | 好的 好的 好的 |
[19:00] | What–what do you want me to do? | 你想让我做什么 |
[19:02] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[19:03] | Okay, yeah, okay. | 好的 |
[19:05] | Yeah, look. | 听我说 |
[19:07] | No, I won’t hang up. I promise. | 不 我保证不会挂电话 |
[19:12] | – I have to leave. – What? | -我得走了 -什么 |
[19:13] | Finish the anastomosis. | 完成接合 |
[19:15] | Check the competency of the valve. | 检查下瓣膜的功能 |
[19:16] | Connor, no! | 康纳 不行 |
[19:17] | You’ve done this before. You’ll be fine. | 你之前也操作过 没事的 |
[19:19] | That’s not– No! | 不是的 不行 |
[19:20] | I’m not–I’m not hanging up. I promise. | 我保证 我不会挂电话的 |
[19:23] | All right, we have a patient on the table. | 好吧 我们手术台上还有个病人 |
[19:24] | Let’s get back to work. | 让我们接着工作吧 |
[19:27] | I just left the operating room. | 我刚走出手术室 |
[19:28] | I’m headed out now. | 现在正往外走 |
[19:30] | You finished already, Dr. Rhodes? | 罗德斯医生 手术已经完成了吗 |
[19:31] | No, I’m still here. Okay, I won’t hang up. | 别 我还在 不会挂电话的 |
[19:33] | Dr. Rhodes? | 罗德斯医生 |
[19:45] | No, I’m still here. I’m still here. | 没有 我还在 还在 |
[19:46] | The elevator is really slow. | 电梯很慢 |
[19:51] | Look, I’m moving as fast as I can, man, I promise. | 我已经用最快速度赶过去了 我保证 |
[19:56] | Can I talk to her? | 我能跟她说几句话吗 |
[19:58] | Okay, okay, okay, okay. | 好的 好的 好的 好的 |
[20:02] | I’ll do whatever you say. | 你说什么我都照做 |
[20:04] | All right, I’m leaving now. | 好的 我现在就走 |
[20:07] | – Just please, don’t hurt her. – Robin, it’s Dad. | -求求你 不要伤害她 -罗宾 是爸爸 |
[20:09] | Can you, um, can you call me as soon as you get this? | 听到留言可以马上给我打电话吗 |
[20:12] | My bank is on the corner of LaSalle and Van Buren. | 我的银行在拉萨尔街和范布伦街拐角 |
[20:15] | I’ll be there in 20 minutes. | 我二十分钟之后就到 |
[20:18] | 绑架 别通知警察 | |
[20:24] | 给罗宾打电话 绑架 别通知警察 | |
[20:32] | Trudy, it’s Dan Charles. | 特鲁迪 我是丹·查尔斯 |
[20:34] | I-I need to speak to Hank Voight immediately. | 我要和立刻和汉克·博伊特通话 |
[20:44] | What the hell is going on with Dr. Rhodes? | 罗德斯医生到底怎么了 |
[20:46] | What do you mean?Epot. | 你什么意思 |
[20:47] | Halfway through Mr. Montero’s surgery, | 蒙特罗先生手术中途 |
[20:48] | he left the O.R. and the hospital. | 他就离开了手术室 冲出了医院 |
[20:51] | What? | 什么 |
[20:51] | You know how important this patient is to us | 你知道的 这个病人对我们有多重要 |
[20:54] | and if his outcome is less than perfect, | 如果他术后结果不是最完美 |
[20:56] | I will fire Dr. Rhodes | 我会炒掉罗德斯医生 |
[20:57] | and that’ll be the least of his problems. | 那也只是他面临的最不严重的麻烦了 |
[20:59] | I’ll sue him and then I’ll bring him up on charges. | 我会把他告上法庭 |
[21:02] | I know there is a reasonable explanation for this. | 他肯定有合理的解释 |
[21:05] | If this blows up, Sharon, | 要是这件事没法善了 莎伦 |
[21:08] | he won’t be the only one without a job. | 他不会是唯一一个丢工作的 |
[21:18] | I’m heading east on Lake. | 我在沿着湖滨路往东走 |
[21:20] | You’re late–you said you’d be there in 20 minutes. | 你迟到了 你说过二十分钟之内会到的 |
[21:20] | 正在通话 未知号码 | |
[21:22] | I can’t help the traffic. | 堵车我也没办法 |
[21:24] | Are you playing games with me? | 你在耍我吗 |
[21:25] | I am doing the best I can! | 我已经竭尽全力了 |
[21:28] | Whatever happens to Robin, that’s on you, man! | 无论罗宾发生了什么 都是你的错 兄弟 |
[21:30] | Just–just don’t touch her! | 别碰她 |
[21:36] | Move! Move! | 让开 让开 |
[21:53] | Since your patient, Jenny Simpson, is a minor, | 因为你的病人 珍妮·辛普森是个未成年人 |
[21:55] | legal is concerned about liability. | 法务关注的是法律责任 |
[21:58] | Of course they are. | 他们当然如此 |
[21:59] | Bottom line, if you feel the need | 底线是如果你们觉得需要 |
[22:01] | for any further medical procedures, | 采取进一步的治疗措施 |
[22:03] | you must obtain parental consent. | 你们必须征得父母的同意 |
[22:06] | Good, thank you. | 好的 谢谢 |
[22:10] | This isn’t right. | 不应该这样 |
[22:11] | I’m sorry, Dr. Manning, | 对不起 曼宁医生 |
[22:13] | but you’ve given her Methergine. | 但你已经给了她甲基麦角新硷 |
[22:15] | – Yes? – Yes. | -对吧 -是的 |
[22:16] | So let’s hope she passes any retained tissue | 那就希望她能排掉滞留组织 |
[22:19] | and that should take care of it. | 那个应该能起作用 |
[22:26] | Could we have a moment to examine Jenny? | 我们能占用点时间给珍妮做检查吗 |
[22:27] | Oh, of course. | 当然 |
[22:28] | When are we going to know something? | 你们什么时候能出结果 |
[22:30] | Honey, let them do their job. | 亲爱的 让医生去解决吧 |
[22:33] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[22:35] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[22:38] | How are you feeling, Jenny? | 感觉怎么样 珍妮 |
[22:40] | Not good? | 不舒服吗 |
[22:41] | Well, I’m going to do an internal exam, okay? | 我要做一个妇科检查 好吗 |
[22:43] | So I just need you to lift up your legs just like that | 只需要你这样抬起腿 |
[22:46] | and then just let them fall open. | 然后这样打开 |
[22:48] | Perfect. Um, and I apologize. | 很好 对不起 |
[22:50] | This is going to be a little uncomfortable, okay? | 这可能有点不适 好吗 |
[22:53] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[22:54] | All right, you ready? | 好了 你准备好了吗 |
[22:59] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[23:05] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[23:07] | Well, your body hasn’t expelled all the tissue | 你的身体还没有排除所有 |
[23:09] | related to the pregnancy. | 怀孕残留的组织 |
[23:11] | The medication we gave you is supposed to help | 我给你的药应该会有用的 |
[23:13] | but unfortunately, you’re still bleeding. | 但很遗憾 你还在流血 |
[23:15] | It means you’re going to need a D&C, dilation and curettage, | 你需要做扩张宫颈及刮宫 |
[23:19] | a surgical procedure to remove the tissue. | 一个移除残留组织的手术 |
[23:22] | But we do need your parents’ permission for this. | 但做这个我们需要征得你父母的许可 |
[23:25] | N-no. You can’t tell them. | 不 你不能告诉他们 |
[23:27] | We have to. | 我们必须这么做 |
[23:28] | Jenny, your temperature is elevated, | 珍妮 你的体温一直在升高 |
[23:30] | which means you could be developing endometritis, | 这意味着你可能得了子宫内膜炎 |
[23:33] | which is a very serious infection. | 一种非常严重的感染 |
[23:35] | It could be life-threatening. | 它会危及生命 |
[23:37] | No. No, no! | 不 不 不 |
[23:39] | Jenny, I know you’re afraid of what your parents will say, | 珍妮 我知道你害怕你父母的反应 |
[23:42] | but they love you and they would never want to lose you. | 但他们爱你 他们不会想失去你 |
[23:49] | So I’m going to go talk to them, okay? | 所以我得跟他们谈谈 好吗 |
[23:52] | Wait. | 等等 |
[23:56] | My mom… | 我妈妈 |
[23:58] | Ask my mom to come in. | 让我妈妈进来 |
[24:00] | Okay. | 好的 |
[24:05] | Mrs. Simpson, Jenny would like to talk to you. | 辛普森夫人 珍妮想和你谈谈 |
[24:11] | Why don’t you, uh, go get a cup of coffee? | 你先去喝杯咖啡吧 |
[24:13] | I-I think this is mother-daughter talk. | 我觉得这是一次母女之间的谈话 |
[24:17] | No, it’ll be okay. | 不 没事的 |
[24:28] | Agent Pearson’s CT results. | 皮尔逊探员的CT结果 |
[24:37] | Is something wrong? | 有什么问题吗 |
[24:43] | Sam’s CAT scan. | 萨姆的断层扫描 |
[24:45] | Bilateral diffuse pulmonary white out, | 两侧慢性肺部白化 |
[24:48] | bilateral subclinical pneumothoraces, | 两侧亚临床气胸 |
[24:50] | sternal fracture, subcapsular liver hematoma– | 胸骨骨折 囊下肝血肿 |
[24:53] | What does all that mean? | 这些都是什么意思 |
[24:55] | Looks like blast lung. | 看上去像肺爆震 |
[24:57] | These injuries were not caused by a car crash. | 这些伤不是一场车祸引起的 |
[25:00] | Ingrid, what really happened? | 英格丽 到底发生了什么 |
[25:04] | Tell me. | 告诉我 |
[25:06] | Will it affect how you treat him? | 这会影响你对他的治疗吗 |
[25:07] | Of course it will! | 当然会 |
[25:12] | – What happened? – Okay. | -发生什么了 -好吧 |
[25:14] | We–there was an explosion and Sam took the brunt of it. | 有一起爆炸 萨姆被爆炸重伤 |
[25:18] | What kind of explosion? | 什么类型的爆炸 |
[25:20] | A meth lab. | 毒品工厂的爆炸 |
[25:21] | What are we talking about then? | 毒品是指什么 |
[25:23] | Acetone peroxide? Red phosphorus? | 过氧化丙酮 红磷 |
[25:26] | Yes. | 对 |
[25:28] | What else can you tell us? | 还有什么你能告诉我们的 |
[25:33] | Ingrid! | 英格丽 |
[25:33] | God’s sakes, Will, isn’t that enough? | 天啊 威尔 那还不够吗 |
[25:37] | Convert him to lung protective ventilation. | 给他转成肺保护性通气 |
[25:39] | Drop the tidal volume to 4 cc’s per kilo | 把出氧量降到每公斤四毫升 |
[25:41] | and up his rate to 28. | 频率升至28 |
[25:42] | On it. | 就来 |
[25:57] | You. I knew it. | 你 我就知道 |
[25:59] | I knew it all along. | 我一开始就知道了 |
[26:01] | You had no right to keep this from us. | 你无权瞒着我们 |
[26:03] | It was Jenny’s wish. | 那是珍妮的意思 |
[26:05] | Well, of course she didn’t want us to find out. | 她当然不想让我们知道 |
[26:07] | She knew it was wrong. | 她知道这是错的 |
[26:10] | What she did was–was murder. | 她这是谋杀 |
[26:14] | Mrs. Simpson, | 辛普森夫人 |
[26:15] | you should know that Jenny didn’t want to tell you | 你应该知道珍妮不想告诉你 |
[26:18] | because she was afraid you wouldn’t love her anymore. | 因为她害怕你不再爱她了 |
[26:22] | No… | 不 |
[26:25] | No. | 不 |
[26:27] | No, no, no. | 不 不 不 |
[26:28] | Listen, no matter what your beliefs are, | 听着 不管你的信仰是什么 |
[26:31] | that’s your daughter and she’s very sick. | 那是你的女儿 她现在的情况很严重 |
[26:37] | Look, can I give the consent for the D&C | 听着 我能在我丈夫不在场的情况下 |
[26:40] | without my husband? | 签同意书吗 |
[26:42] | Yes. | 可以 |
[26:44] | Do whatever you have to do to save my daughter. | 尽你所能的救我女儿吧 |
[26:48] | Just don’t tell Joel what happened. | 就是别告诉乔发生了什么 |
[26:49] | I don’t want this to destroy my family. | 我不想这件事毁了我的家庭 |
[26:52] | But doesn’t he have the right to know? | 但他也有权知道 不是吗 |
[26:54] | He’s her father. | 他是她的父亲 |
[26:57] | Actually… | 事实上 |
[26:59] | Actually, he isn’t. | 事实上 他不是 |
[27:03] | And no, I never told him. | 不过 我从来没告诉过他 |
[27:19] | All right, I’m here. | 好了 我到了 |
[27:23] | Ginny, Ginny. | 金妮 金妮 |
[27:25] | Hello, Dr. Rhodes, what can I do for you? | 你好 罗德斯医生 有什么需要我帮忙的吗 |
[27:28] | I need to take $50,000 | 我需要从我的货币市场账户 |
[27:29] | out of my money market account in cash. | 取出五万美元现金 |
[27:32] | Cash? | 现金 |
[27:32] | Yes and please, I am in a bit of a hurry. | 是的 拜托 我有点着急 |
[27:35] | It’ll take a few minutes. | 这得要几分钟 |
[27:36] | I’m not sure the tellers have that much on hand. | 我不确定出纳员手头有那么多现金 |
[27:39] | I may need to go into the vault. | 我可能得去金库 |
[27:41] | Ginny, whatever it takes, just please do it. Thank you. | 金妮 不管需要什么 拜托了 谢谢您 |
[27:46] | All right, did you hear that? | 好吧 你听到了吗 |
[27:48] | It’s going to take awhile. | 这得需要一点时间 |
[27:51] | No. No, no, no, no, no. | 不 不 别别别 |
[27:52] | I-I-I-I didn’t call them. I swear! | 我没给他们打过电话 我发誓 |
[27:55] | No, no. No, no, no. They– they–they can’t be outside! | 不不不不不 他们不可能在外面 |
[27:58] | I didn’t call them! Please! Please! | 我没有打电话给他们过 拜托 拜托 |
[27:59] | No, no, no! Don’t hang up! | 不不不 别挂电话 |
[28:00] | I am getting you the money! | 我正在取钱 |
[28:03] | Hello? Hello, you there? You–hello? | 喂 喂 你还在吗 喂 |
[28:07] | No. No, no, no, no, no, no, no! | 不不不不不不不不 |
[28:09] | No! | 不 |
[28:15] | No! No, no, no, no! | 不不不不不 |
[28:16] | I told you not to call the police! | 我告诉过你 别报警 |
[28:17] | They saw you! They’re going to kill her! | 他们看见你了 他们要杀了她 |
[28:18] | – They’re not. – You don’t know that. | -他们不会 -你不知道 |
[28:20] | – Yes, I do. – Dr. Rhodes. | -不 我知道 -罗德斯医生 |
[28:22] | Robin was never kidnapped. | 罗宾根本没被绑架 |
[28:23] | No, she was. I-I-I-I-I heard her. | 不 她被绑架了 我听见她了 |
[28:25] | I heard her scream! | 我听到她尖叫 |
[28:26] | -It wasn’t her, buddy. -No, it’s a scam. | -那不是她 伙计 -不是她 这是个骗局 |
[28:30] | Dr. Rhodes, it’s a scam. | 罗德斯医生 这是个骗局 |
[28:32] | Scam? | 骗局 |
[28:33] | When I finally reached Robin, | 在我终于找到罗宾时 |
[28:34] | she had no idea what I was talking about. | 她根本不知道我在说什么 |
[28:36] | You–you spoke to her and she’s fine? | 你和她说过话了 然后她也没事 |
[28:40] | Was never in any danger. | 从来没有任何危险 |
[28:57] | Watch out. | 小心 |
[28:59] | BP 92 over 56. Heart rate 48. | 血压92/56 心率48 |
[29:03] | Sats 73 and dropping. | 血氧73 还在下降 |
[29:06] | He’s bradying down. | 心率还在下降 |
[29:09] | Bilateral tension pneumothoraces. | 双侧张力性气胸 |
[29:11] | Two needle kits? | 两个针套件 |
[29:11] | Yeah, gotta decompress his chest. | 对 必须给他的胸腔减压 |
[29:13] | What’s happening? | 发生什么了 |
[29:14] | Air’s leaking into his chest from his lungs. | 空气从他肺里漏进了胸腔 |
[29:16] | Now his lungs can’t inflate. | 现在他的肺没法运作了 |
[29:22] | Second needle? | 第二针 |
[29:29] | Sats and heart rate climbing. | 血氧数值和心率上升了 |
[29:30] | Set up for bilateral chest tubes. | 准备双侧胸管设置 |
[29:31] | Otherwise his lungs are just going to collapse again. | 否则他的肺会再次衰竭 |
[29:33] | Right. | 好的 |
[29:33] | We’ll need to send him up to the ICU and get him on ECMO. | 我们得送他去重症监护室 给他上体外膜肺氧合 |
[29:38] | Is this because you didn’t know? | 这是因为你之前不知道吗 |
[29:40] | It didn’t help, Ingrid. | 说这些也没用 英格丽 |
[29:52] | Evie. | 伊菲 |
[29:54] | What’s happening? Where are they taking her? | 怎么了 他们要带她去哪里 |
[29:56] | They’ll explain. | 他们会跟你解释的 |
[29:59] | We’re starting your daughter on broad spectrum antibiotics | 我们要帮你的女儿做一个广谱抗生素检查 |
[30:01] | and we’re taking her up to surgery. | 现在要带她去手术室 |
[30:04] | Why? | 为什么 |
[30:06] | We–we were unable to stop her bleeding, | 我们没法阻止她的大出血 |
[30:08] | and also we were concerned she could become septic. | 而且我们还担心她会得败血症 |
[30:13] | Oh, God. | 天哪 |
[30:14] | The procedure to address this is simple, very low-risk. | 解决这些问题的程序很简单 风险很低 |
[30:18] | In all likelihood, | 十有八九 |
[30:19] | she’ll be able to go home with you tomorrow. | 明天她就能和你一起回家了 |
[30:22] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[30:24] | I’m still not clear. | 我还不是很明白 |
[30:25] | This procedure… | 这个手术 |
[30:27] | It’s to remove degenerating tissue that’s trapped in her uterus. | 是为了去除被困在她子宫里的退化组织 |
[30:31] | – Her uterus? – That’s right. | -她的子宫 -是的 |
[30:37] | Okay, as long as she’s going to be all right. | 好吧 只要她能没事 |
[30:42] | Yeah. | 对啊 |
[30:43] | Do you have any further questions? | 你还有什么问题吗 |
[30:48] | – No. No. – Okay. | -没有 没了 -好的 |
[30:51] | Then why don’t we have someone take you up to the waiting area? | 不如我们让人来接待你去等候区 |
[30:55] | Monique, take Mr. Simpson upstairs to join his wife. | 莫妮克 带辛普森先生上楼与他妻子会合 |
[30:59] | Sure. This way, sir. | 当然 这边请 先生 |
[31:01] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[31:11] | Robin. | 罗宾 |
[31:12] | Oh, my God. | 我的天啊 |
[31:12] | Oh, it’s okay. I’m fine. | 没关系 我没事 |
[31:16] | I was–uh, I-I was just so worried. | 我 我真的好担心 |
[31:18] | You know–Dad, you know I go swimming during lunch. | 爸 你知道我午饭时间会去游泳 |
[31:22] | Do I know that? | 我知道吗 |
[31:24] | I don’t think I know that. | 我想我不知道 |
[31:25] | Yeah, well, maybe you should listen. | 好吧 也许你应该留心听下 |
[31:28] | How were they even able to pull this off? | 他们到底是怎么做到的 |
[31:29] | I mean, they must’ve known so much about you. | 我是说 他们一定得对你非常了解 |
[31:31] | The cops said they must’ve hacked my email. | 警察说他们肯定黑进了我的电子邮箱 |
[31:33] | I mean, apparently this sort of scam has been happening a lot. | 显然这种骗局已经发生很多次了 |
[31:39] | I’m really sorry. | 我真的很抱歉 |
[31:39] | I-I-I’ve got to get back to the O.R. | 我得回手术室了 |
[31:41] | Oh, I’m fine, Connor. Go. | 我很好 康纳 去吧 |
[31:43] | – Okay, thank you. – And change your passwords. | -好的 谢谢 -把你密码改了 |
[31:52] | Dr. Rhodes? | 罗德斯医生 |
[31:53] | Ms. Goodwin, I will explain everything when I can | 古德温女士 我会尽我所能解释一切 |
[31:54] | but I–right now I have got to get back to the O.R. | 但现在我必须回手术室 |
[31:57] | There’s no hurry. | 别着急 |
[32:00] | – Mr. Montero? – Did fine. | -蒙特罗先生 -挺过来了 |
[32:02] | They’re closing him up now. | 他们正在完成缝合 |
[32:07] | That’s good. | 那挺不错的 |
[32:08] | Since you ran out in the middle of the surgery, | 鉴于你在手术进行中直接跑了 |
[32:10] | I’d say it’s very good. | 我会说那真是谢天谢地 |
[32:13] | And now you have time to tell me what happened. | 现在 你有时间告诉我发生了什么吗 |
[32:25] | Sam is stable, on ECMO. | 萨姆很稳定 使用体外膜肺氧合 |
[32:28] | That’ll take the strain off his lungs so they can heal. | 能减轻他肺部的压力 让它们痊愈 |
[32:31] | He’s got a long road ahead of him but he should pull through. | 他还有很长的路要走 但他能挺过去 |
[32:34] | Good. | 很好 |
[32:37] | And look, I’m sorry. | 听着 我很抱歉 |
[32:39] | Even if I had known earlier what caused his injuries, | 即使我能早些知道是什么导致他受伤 |
[32:42] | I don’t think it would have made a difference. | 我认为也不会有什么改变 |
[32:45] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[32:47] | You can go and see him. | 你可以去见他了 |
[32:50] | Okay. | 好 |
[32:52] | You’re still not gonna tell me what happened? | 你还是不准备告诉我发生了什么吗 |
[33:16] | We’re fortunate. Dr. Bekker was able to take over for Dr. Rhodes | 我们很幸运 贝克医生能够在罗德斯医生 |
[33:20] | when he became incapacitated. | 无法继续时接手他的工作 |
[33:23] | She is a brilliant surgeon | 她是一位很棒的外科医生 |
[33:26] | and she’s proven herself a worthy successor to Dr. Downey. | 她证明了自己是唐尼医生的有力接班人 |
[33:33] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[33:35] | You’re most welcome. | 完全不用谢 |
[33:44] | I think we can all agree that, thanks to Dr. Bekker, | 我认为我们都同意 多亏了贝克医生 |
[33:48] | we’re on our way to becoming a destination hospital once again. | 我们能再次将医院变成定点医院 |
[33:59] | I heard what happened. | 我听说了发生的事 |
[34:01] | That’s awful. | 太可怕了 |
[34:03] | But Robin’s okay? It was just a scam? | 但是罗宾没事 这只是个骗局吗 |
[34:06] | – Yeah. – So cruel. | -是的 -太残忍了 |
[34:09] | Well, thank you for stepping in. | 感谢你能站出来 |
[34:11] | Of course. | 不客气 |
[34:14] | I’m going to go write up my notes. | 我要去写病例了 |
[34:18] | Looks like it all worked out well for her. | 看起来这一切结果对她来说都是好事 |
[34:23] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[34:38] | Dr. Choi, Dr. Manning. | 崔医生 曼宁医生 |
[34:40] | I thought Jenny might be hungry. | 我刚想着珍妮可能饿了 |
[34:43] | And I wanted to thank you. | 还有我想感谢你们 |
[34:45] | The OB said she’s gonna be fine. | 妇科医生说她会没事了 |
[34:47] | Yes, everything went well. | 是的 一切都很顺利 |
[34:49] | Yeah. She’s a good girl. | 是啊 她是个好女孩 |
[34:52] | Mr. Simpson. | 辛普森先生 |
[34:56] | Take care. | 多保重 |
[34:57] | I will. Thanks. | 我会的 谢谢 |
[35:00] | That man’s being lied to by us, his wife, his daughter. | 那个人被我们欺骗 被他的妻子和女儿欺骗 |
[35:05] | I don’t get you, Ethan. | 我不明白你 伊森 |
[35:07] | You believe that everyone has a right to make decisions | 你相信所有人都有权决定 |
[35:09] | about their own body. | 自己的身体该如何 |
[35:10] | It’s not that. It’s the dishonesty. | 不是因为这个 是不诚实的问题 |
[35:13] | Listen, some people don’t want honesty. | 听着 有些人不想要听实话 |
[35:15] | They find living with a lie to be a lot easier. | 他们觉得生活在谎言中会轻松很多 |
[35:20] | Not me. | 我不是这样 |
[35:28] | April? | 艾普尔 |
[35:32] | April, it’s Ethan. | 艾普尔 我是伊森 |
[35:33] | Ethan, what are you doing? | 伊森 你来干什么 |
[35:36] | If–if you’re seeing another guy, just tell me the truth. | 如果你正在和别人约会 告诉我事实就好 |
[35:40] | Y–you have no right to come to my apartment demanding anything. | 你没有权利来到我的公寓要求任何事 |
[35:44] | You keep making excuses. You cut your hair. | 你一直在找借口 你剪短了头发 |
[35:47] | My hair? So what? | 我的头发 所以呢 |
[35:50] | Just be honest with me. I can handle it. | 和我说实话就好 我能接受的 |
[35:53] | You’re going to wake the baby. | 你要把宝宝吵醒了 |
[35:56] | Emily. | 艾米莉 |
[35:59] | Why don’t you come in? | 你还是进来吧 |
[36:24] | They’re probably not going to extubate him for a few days. | 他们可能几天内都不会给他拔管 |
[36:27] | You should go home, get some rest. | 你应该回家 休息休息 |
[36:30] | Okay. | 好的 |
[36:37] | Will, it wasn’t because of security that I didn’t tell you. | 威尔 我不告诉你不是因为要保密 |
[36:43] | I trust you. | 我信任你 |
[36:45] | Then why? | 那是为什么 |
[36:50] | I just didn’t want to burden you with it. | 我只是不想让你平添负担 |
[36:53] | Ingrid. | 英格丽 |
[36:57] | I’m not really good at letting people in, | 我不太擅长信任别人 |
[37:00] | but I do know… | 但我知道 |
[37:02] | sometimes burdens are easier to bear if they’re shared. | 有时候说给别人听会让负担没那么难承受 |
[37:08] | You can tell me. | 你可以对我说 |
[37:14] | Tell me. | 说吧 |
[37:19] | That raid on the meth lab? | 那次对制毒工场的突袭 |
[37:22] | The suspect was supposed to be alone, | 本来以为嫌疑人是孤身一人 |
[37:25] | but he had his kids with him. | 但他的孩子在他身边 |
[37:27] | The twins, girls, six years old. | 双胞胎女孩 六岁 |
[37:30] | And, | 而且 |
[37:33] | rather than surrender, he lit a match. | 他宁可点火也不愿投降 |
[37:43] | After the explosion when the smoke started to clear, | 爆炸发生后 当浓烟开始消散 |
[37:46] | I could see that Sam was down. | 我能看见萨姆倒下了 |
[37:50] | And then I, um… | 然后我… |
[37:54] | I just saw bits of them everywhere | 我看见了他们的残肢到处都是 |
[37:58] | and then in the middle of all it… | 然后在一切的中央 |
[38:02] | I-I saw a little girl’s toy, a pink unicorn. | 我看见了一个小女孩的玩具 粉色的独角兽 |
[38:06] | It was perfect. | 它完好无损 |
[38:09] | There wasn’t a scratch on it. | 连一点擦痕都没有 |
[38:22] | I got you. | 你有我在 |
[38:28] | Bernie just needs some time. | 伯尼需要一些时间 |
[38:30] | So April said I could stay with her. | 所以艾普尔说我可以待在她这里 |
[38:32] | But what’s he doing at his wife’s? He left her. | 但他在他妻子家做什么 他抛弃了她 |
[38:34] | He did. But he misses her and he misses his daughter. | 是的 但他还想念她 想念他的女儿 |
[38:39] | So we talked about it and thought it would be good | 所以我们讨论后觉得如果他们能 |
[38:41] | if they spent some time together and, you know, | 共度一些时光 把问题解决 |
[38:44] | just work things out. | 会比较好 |
[38:46] | Work what things out? He has a baby. | 解决什么问题 他有宝宝了 |
[38:47] | – Your baby. – She knows that. | -你的宝宝 -她明白 |
[38:49] | Obviously you’re fine with this. | 显然你觉得这样没问题 |
[38:51] | They’re doing the best they can, Ethan. | 他们在努力解决 伊森 |
[38:53] | It doesn’t sound that way to me. | 对我来说不是这样 |
[38:57] | See, this is why I didn’t want him to know. | 看吧 所以我不想让他知道 |
[38:59] | Okay, come here. Don’t you want to meet your nephew? | 过来 你不想看看你的外甥吗 |
[39:03] | Come here, Em. | 过来 小艾 |
[39:05] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[39:14] | His name is Vincent. | 他的名字叫文森特 |
[39:18] | Vincent. | 文森特 |
[39:21] | After Grandpa. | 以爷爷的名字命名 |
[39:27] | You know, I did cut my hair because of a guy. | 我确实是因为一个男人剪掉了头发 |
[39:32] | Vincent likes to pull on it. | 文森特喜欢拽我头发 |
[39:39] | Yes, I got that. | 好的 我知道了 |
[39:40] | Hey, Ma? | 妈妈 |
[39:42] | So Dad has had a bit of a rough day | 老爸今天过得不太顺利 |
[39:44] | and wants to know if we can all go out to dinner together | 想知道我们能不能一起出去吃晚餐 |
[39:47] | So why isn’t he asking me himself? | 所以他为什么不自己问我 |
[39:51] | I wouldn’t want you to think that I was being manipulative. | 我不想让你觉得我是在操纵你 |
[39:56] | Tell him I like steak. | 告诉他我喜欢牛排 |
[40:01] | Not for nothing, | 没别的意思 |
[40:02] | you were absolutely right this moring about Mackinac Island. | 你今早说的关于麦基诺岛的话完全没错 |
[40:04] | Okay, now you’re being really manipulative. | 现在你真的是在操纵我了 |