时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Tell me, Lynne, you under the influence | 告诉我 琳恩 你目前 |
[00:01] | of drugs right now? | 有嗑药吗 |
[00:03] | You all were handy oxys out like candy, | 你们当时随意配发阿片药 |
[00:05] | and now I’m left to fend for myself. | 现在就让我自己处理 |
[00:06] | But I wanna help you now. | 但是我现在想帮你 |
[00:08] | 35-year-old female. Looks like an OD. | 三十五岁女性 看着像吸毒过量 |
[00:10] | Let’s go. Clear. | 开始吧 离手 |
[00:13] | Come on, Lynne. | 加油 琳恩 |
[00:15] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[00:17] | You and I agreed what happened was a mistake. | 我们都明白 之前发生的事是个错误 |
[00:20] | I have to tell Ethan. | 我必须得告诉伊森 |
[00:22] | April Sexton, will you marry me? | 艾普尔·塞克斯顿 你愿意嫁给我吗 |
[00:25] | I don’t think I can have kids. | 我好像不能生孩子 |
[00:27] | Look, I love you no matter what. | 无论如何我都爱你 |
[00:30] | Then yes. | 我答应了 |
[00:40] | From the looks of that rock, | 从这个小石子来看 |
[00:41] | I’m guessing you didn’t tell Ethan. | 你似乎没告诉伊森 |
[00:44] | No, I didn’t. | 我没说 |
[00:45] | and I would appreciate it if you didn’t mention it again. | 如果你也能不说的话就太感谢了 |
[00:47] | Mention what? | 不说什么 |
[00:54] | Morning, Mags. | 早安 麦基 |
[00:57] | Big plans tonight? | 今晚要去什么大场合 |
[01:00] | I’m actually going before the board today. | 其实今天要去听证会 |
[01:02] | Uh-oh. What’d you do now? | 不好 你又干什么好事了 |
[01:03] | Funny. | 好好笑 |
[01:05] | I’m proposing opening a safe injection site at the hospital. | 我提议在医院设立安全注射站 |
[01:08] | Safe injection of what? | 安全注射什么 |
[01:09] | Drugs. | 毒品 |
[01:11] | People will be allowed to use, | 允许人们吸毒 |
[01:13] | but with medical staff on hand | 但必须有医护人员在场 |
[01:14] | to resuscitate should anyone overdose. | 在吸毒过量的时候进行急救 |
[01:16] | This because of that patient you lost last week? | 就是因为你上周死了个病人吗 |
[01:19] | – Lynne. – Mm-hmm. | -琳恩 -对 |
[01:21] | She should not have died. | 她本不该死的 |
[01:23] | She had a kid, Maggie. Now he’s an orphan. | 她还有孩子 麦基 现在也成了孤儿 |
[01:25] | But that’s not your fault. | 但这不是你的错 |
[01:27] | I gave her the pills. | 药是我给她的 |
[01:29] | Her addiction started with me. | 她的毒瘾也是我造成的 |
[01:32] | How many other people did I do this to? | 我还害了多少人呢 |
[01:35] | I gotta take this. | 这个我得接 |
[01:37] | Listen, everyone, | 大家注意 |
[01:38] | there was an accident at O’Hare. | 奥黑尔出了一起事故 |
[01:40] | They’re routing victims to us and East Mercy. | 伤员正在送往本院和东慈爱医院 |
[01:43] | Any word on what happened? | 到底出了什么事 |
[01:44] | An electrical fire in the cabin. | 电器起火点燃机舱 |
[01:46] | Our first victim is coming in now. | 第一名伤员马上送到 |
[01:48] | Marcel, you’re with Dr. Choi. | 马塞尔 你和崔医生一起 |
[01:49] | We’re going to Baghdad. Desmond? | 送去紧急救护室 德斯蒙德 |
[01:52] | Male, age unknown, was seated in the front | 男性 年龄不明 坐在前排 |
[01:54] | of the plane where the fire started. | 就是最初起火的地方 |
[01:56] | 55% TBSA. Full-thickness burns. | 55%表皮烧伤 大面积深度烧伤 |
[01:59] | Gcs 3. Bp 70/45. | 昏迷指数3 高压70低压45 |
[02:01] | Blunt trauma and suspected C-spine injury. | 钝器挫伤 疑似颈椎受伤 |
[02:04] | – Couldn’t get a line in. – You know his name? | -无法插管 -知道姓名吗 |
[02:05] | Working on it. Airline gave us a manifest. | 正在查 航司给了份旅客名单 |
[02:08] | We’re identifying victims based on seat assignments. | 我们正在根据坐席分布辨认伤员 |
[02:10] | Okay, let’s transfer him on my count. | 听我号令转床 |
[02:12] | Everybody ready? One, two, three. | 大家准备 一 二 三 |
[02:16] | Cross table, C-spine, chest, and pelvic x-ray. | 交叉检查 颈椎 胸部和盆骨X光 |
[02:18] | Yes, Doctor. | 是 医生 |
[02:19] | No place to get an IV in the arms. | 手臂上无法进行静脉注射 |
[02:21] | Okay, give me an IO drill. | 好 给我一套输液管 |
[02:23] | Breath sounds bilaterally. | 双侧呼吸音 |
[02:24] | Okay, victim’s name is Samuel Abrams. | 查到了 病人名叫萨缪尔·艾布拉姆斯 |
[02:29] | What? | 怎么了 |
[02:30] | No, it’s just our head of neurosurgery | 没事 就是我们的神经外科主任 |
[02:32] | is Sam Abrams, but– | 叫萨姆·艾布拉姆 不过 |
[02:33] | There’s got to be a dozen | 不过整个芝加哥 |
[02:34] | Sam Abrams in Chicago. | 估计有好几十个萨姆·艾布拉姆 |
[02:35] | Wait, but I do think that Sam | 等等 不过咱们这位萨姆 |
[02:37] | was traveling somewhere, though. | 好像确实出门了 |
[02:38] | Do you know where the plane was coming from? | 你知道飞机是从哪起飞的吗 |
[02:40] | Honolulu. Flight 3376. | 檀香山 3376次航班 |
[02:45] | Dr. Charles, | 查尔斯医生 |
[02:47] | do you know where Sam was traveling to? | 你知道萨姆去哪旅行了吗 |
[02:49] | Um, neurosurgery conference in Honolulu. | 去参加檀香山的神经医学大会 |
[02:53] | Coming back today, I think. | 好像今天就回来 |
[02:55] | Mags, see if anyone in neurosurgery | 麦基 去问问神经外科 |
[02:56] | knows what return flight he was on. | 有没有人知道他在哪趟航班上 |
[02:58] | Already on it. | 正在问 |
[02:59] | Why? What’s going on? | 怎么了 出什么事了 |
[03:01] | X-ray. Clear. | X光 离手 |
[03:02] | – This could be Dr. Abrams. – What? | -这位可能就是艾布拉姆医生 -什么 |
[03:06] | See if you can reach him on his cell. | 看看你能不能拨通他的手机 |
[03:09] | C4 on 5 subluxation. | 第四和第五颈椎间有半脱位 |
[03:10] | Could be a catastrophic injury. | 可能是重大伤情 |
[03:14] | Straight to voicemail. | 转去语音留言了 |
[03:18] | Sam was on flight 3376. | 萨姆坐的飞机就是3376次 |
[03:36] | I’m all out of rooms. | 治疗室已经满了 |
[03:37] | You’re gonna have to double up in trauma 2. | 只能去2号治疗室挤一下了 |
[03:39] | – Need some help outside. – Another victim from O’Hare? | -外面需要帮忙 -奥黑尔还有伤员来吗 |
[03:41] | Yep, Layla Bistarkey, 36, in premature labor. | 是蕾拉·比斯达基 36岁 早产 |
[03:44] | Heavy vaginal bleeding. | 阴道严重出血 |
[03:45] | Suspect she abrupted on impact. | 胎盘可能受到撞击移位 |
[03:46] | Maggie, call up to labor and delivery. | 麦基 叫妇产科来 |
[03:47] | – Have them open up an OR. – No time. | -让他们准备急救室 -来不及了 |
[03:49] | She’s already crowning. | 孩子已经要出来了 |
[03:50] | Dr. Sexton, April, you go and help. | 塞克斯顿医生 艾普尔 你们去帮忙 |
[03:52] | Yup. | 好 |
[03:55] | – She have any burns? – No. | -有烧伤吗 -没有 |
[03:56] | She and her husband were in the back of the plane, | 她和丈夫都坐在飞机后排 |
[03:57] | evacuated first. Fire never reached them. | 最先被疏散了 没有受到火灾波及 |
[04:00] | – I’m here. I’m here. – My baby… | -有我呢 有我呢 -我的孩子 |
[04:01] | Just breathe. | 深呼吸 |
[04:03] | Heart tone’s 140. | 心率140 |
[04:04] | She isn’t due for another four weeks. | 她的预产期还有一个月 |
[04:05] | This is our last embryo. | 这是我们的最后一胎了 |
[04:07] | So, please don’t– oh, God. | 求你们不要 天哪 |
[04:10] | I can see the baby’s head. | 我看不到宝宝的头 |
[04:11] | – Heart rate is dropping. – We gotta do this here. | -心率在下降 -我们得在这接生 |
[04:13] | You’re okay. Layla… | 你会没事的 蕾拉 |
[04:14] | we’ve got to get your baby out right now. | 我们得马上把你的孩子取出来 |
[04:15] | I need you to push with all your might. | 我需要你用尽全力 |
[04:17] | – I… – Now, Layla. | -我 -现在 蕾拉 |
[04:18] | Layla, bear down. Push. | 蕾拉 向下用力 推 |
[04:22] | Now–yes. | 再来 对 |
[04:23] | Come on! Push! | 加油 推 |
[04:27] | That’s it. | 就是这样 |
[04:27] | You’re almost there. Keep going. | 马上就好了 加油 |
[04:29] | – A little more. – Through the mouth. | -再加把劲 -用嘴呼吸 |
[04:30] | – Oh, my God. – Yes! Yes. | -天哪 -好了 好了 |
[04:36] | You did it. | 你做到了 |
[04:37] | Baby. | 宝宝 |
[04:38] | Baby. | 宝宝 |
[04:44] | Hi, my love. Oh. | 你好 我的宝贝 |
[04:57] | I know. Yes, yes. I know. | 我知道 是 是 我知道 |
[04:59] | Just tell them we’ll start in 15 minutes. | 跟他们说我们十五分钟后开始 |
[05:02] | Yes. | 对 |
[05:03] | And move my, uh, 3:00. Move it to 4:30. | 把我三点的会议推迟到四点半 |
[05:08] | Yes… | 对 |
[05:11] | Look, I gotta go. | 我得挂了 |
[05:17] | Hey. Have you heard? | 听说了吗 |
[05:18] | No. What’s? | 没有 怎么了 |
[05:20] | There was a plane crash at O’Hare. | 奥黑尔有架飞机失事了 |
[05:21] | Oh, no. No, I–I– | 不会吧 我 |
[05:23] | I’ve been tied up. How many victims? | 我已经够忙的了 有多少伤员 |
[05:25] | Well, I haven’t gotten a headcount yet. | 我还没得到具体数字 |
[05:27] | Oh, goodness. | 天哪 |
[05:28] | I’ll keep you posted. | 我会随时通知你的 |
[05:30] | Oh, wait. | 等等 |
[05:32] | This proposal from Dr. Halstead? | 这是霍斯塔德医生的建议 |
[05:33] | – Yeah. – A safe injection site? | -对 -一个安全吸毒室 |
[05:35] | Well, there are already facilities like that | 在加拿大还有其他国家 |
[05:37] | overseas and in Canada. | 都已经有这样的设施了 |
[05:39] | Yeah, none in the U.S.– not aboveboard. | 是啊 但是美国没有 这事上不了台面 |
[05:42] | Well, the judge in Philadelphia just ruled | 费城的法官判决了 |
[05:44] | that a proposed site there doesn’t violate federal law. | 这个提议的站点完全不违反联邦法律 |
[05:48] | Sharon, the legal battles alone | 莎伦 这个法律争议 |
[05:49] | would cost this hospital a fortune. | 会花掉医院一大笔钱 |
[05:50] | Yeah, but preventing deaths would save the hospital money | 是 但是从长远来说 预防死亡 |
[05:53] | in the long run. | 也会为医院节省开支 |
[05:54] | Not to mention the PR value | 更不要说成为首个这样医院的 |
[05:56] | of being the first hospital– | 公关价值了 |
[05:57] | To allow drug use on our premises? | 在我们的照看下允许吸毒 |
[06:00] | “A PR nightmare” is how I’d put it. | 这应该是公关噩梦吧 |
[06:06] | – Sharon. – Yes. | -莎伦 -在 |
[06:08] | Sam Abrams was on that plane that crashed today. | 萨姆·艾布拉姆在今天那架失事的飞机上 |
[06:11] | Oh, no. | 天哪 |
[06:13] | He survived? | 他还活着吗 |
[06:14] | He did. | 是的 |
[06:16] | But he’s severely burned | 但是他严重烧伤 |
[06:17] | and in pretty bad shape. | 状态非常糟糕 |
[06:20] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[06:21] | Thanks, Daniel. | 谢谢 丹尼尔 |
[06:25] | We did four rounds of IVF. | 我们做过四次试管受精了 |
[06:28] | I can’t believe it. Is she really here? | 我真不敢相信 她真的在这吗 |
[06:31] | She’s really here. | 她真的在 |
[06:34] | Gosh, let me see this. | 让我好好看看 |
[06:36] | Where in the world did this red hair come from? | 这红发是哪来的 |
[06:38] | Don’t look at me. | 别看我 |
[06:40] | Every Bistarkey since the Stone Age has been brunette. | 石器时代以来 每个比斯达基后代都是黑发 |
[06:42] | As the only ginger in my family, | 我也是我们家唯一有姜黄色头发的 |
[06:44] | I can tell you the redheaded gene is recessive. | 我可以告诉你红色头发基因是隐性的 |
[06:46] | So it’s possible it just hasn’t expressed until now. | 所以有可能到现在才表现出来 |
[06:49] | – Noah. – Hmm? | -诺亚 -什么 |
[06:51] | Do her hands look a little blue to you? | 你觉得她的手看起来有点蓝吗 |
[06:55] | Hey Layla, I just need to take a quick look at something. | 蕾拉 我需要快速检查一下 |
[06:58] | Okay. Who’s this? | 好的 这是谁 |
[07:00] | Who’s this guy? | 这个人是谁 |
[07:03] | Who’s that? | 那是谁 |
[07:05] | Chest is mottled. Feet are blue. | 胸部出现斑点 双脚呈蓝色 |
[07:07] | – Why is she breathing so hard? – Uh, give her to me. | -为什么她呼吸这么困难 -把她交给我 |
[07:09] | Okay. | 好的 |
[07:12] | She’s retracting. | 她在皱缩 |
[07:13] | I’m gonna try to clear out more secretions. | 我要设法清除阻塞 |
[07:22] | Still struggling. Blow-by with Ambu bag. | 还是不行 用人工呼吸机吹气 |
[07:24] | Is she okay? What’s wrong with her? | 她还好吗 她怎么了 |
[07:25] | Transfer her to the NICU. | 把她转到新生儿重症监护室 |
[07:27] | – Wait. – Don’t worry. | -等等 -别担心 |
[07:28] | We’re gonna figure out what’s going on. | 我们会查出来怎么回事的 |
[07:35] | Where are they taking my baby? | 他们要带我的孩子去哪 |
[07:38] | This… | 这 |
[07:40] | Can’t be my Sam. | 不可能是我的萨姆 |
[07:43] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[07:44] | Paramedics used the flight manifest | 医护人员用航班清单 |
[07:46] | to identify Sam by his seat number. | 通过座位号认出了萨姆 |
[07:48] | I don’t know. Maybe he switched seats with someone. | 我不知道 也许他跟别人换了座位 |
[07:52] | We recovered this from his pocket. | 我们从他的口袋里找到了这个 |
[07:57] | Oh… Honey… | 亲爱的 |
[08:01] | – No. – I’m so sorry. | -不可能 -我很抱歉 |
[08:06] | You must be Lucy. | 你一定是露西 |
[08:07] | I’m Dr. Choi. You father’s a friend. | 我是崔医生 你爸爸的朋友 |
[08:10] | What–no, um, I’m not Sam’s daughter. | 什么 不 我不是萨姆的女儿 |
[08:13] | Um, I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[08:15] | This is Sam’s wife, Michelle. | 这是萨姆的妻子 米歇尔 |
[08:18] | Lucy’s backpacking in South America right now, | 露西还在南美旅行 |
[08:21] | and I haven’t been able to reach her yet. | 我还没办法联系到她 |
[08:24] | My apologies. | 真抱歉 |
[08:26] | They’re ready for Dr. Abrams in CT. | 他们准备好给艾布拉姆斯医生做CT了 |
[08:27] | – Okay. – Can I go with him? | -好的 -我可以跟他一起去吗 |
[08:30] | Of course. I’ll take you up. | 当然 我会带你上去 |
[08:45] | Hey, Maggie. | 麦基 |
[08:46] | How’s Dr. Abrams doing? | 艾布拉姆斯医生怎么样了 |
[08:48] | He went up to CT. | 他上去照CT了 |
[08:50] | We’ll know more after we see his scans. | 等他片子出来之后 我们才能知道更多 |
[08:52] | I can’t believe it. | 难以置信 |
[08:54] | So… | 说起来 |
[08:56] | couldn’t help but notice your tête-à-tête | 我今早留意到你跟克罗特 |
[08:57] | with Crockett this morning. | 那段小插曲了 |
[09:01] | Looked a little tense. | 感觉挺剑拔弩张 |
[09:02] | It was nothing. | 没什么大事 |
[09:04] | You sure? | 你确定吗 |
[09:06] | I’m sure. | 没事的 |
[09:07] | Good. | 那就好 |
[09:09] | Great news about you and Ethan. | 恭喜你和伊森的喜事了 |
[09:12] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[09:13] | All I want is to marry him and forget this ever happened. | 我只想嫁给他 然后把这一切抛在脑后 |
[09:21] | So Mazie has a genetic condition. | 梅姿有遗传病 |
[09:23] | Surfactant protein deficiency. SP-B. | 表面活性剂蛋白缺乏症 又称SP-B |
[09:27] | It’s a kind of interstitial lung disease. | 这是一种间质性肺病 |
[09:29] | “Interstitial”? | 间质性 |
[09:31] | It means the scarring of the lungs, | 意思是肺上有伤痕 |
[09:32] | making it difficult to breathe. | 导致呼气困难 |
[09:34] | So what do we have to do? | 我们该怎么办 |
[09:35] | Does she have to go on medication or… | 她需要用药还是 |
[09:37] | No. Unfortunately, the only effective treatment option | 不 不幸的是 此病唯一有效的治疗方法 |
[09:40] | is a lung transplant. | 是进行肺移植 |
[09:43] | Now? | 现在吗 |
[09:45] | But she’s so little. | 但她还那么小 |
[09:46] | I don’t understand. | 我不懂 |
[09:47] | Her embryo was tested for genetic disorders | 她的胚胎在置入前 |
[09:49] | prior to implantation. | 做过遗传病筛查 |
[09:51] | It’s possible that this was missed | 可能这个病被漏查了 |
[09:53] | or wasn’t even included in the testing. | 或者根本不在筛查的项目里 |
[09:55] | It’s a very rare condition. | 这个病非常罕见 |
[09:57] | How will she get a lung that’s small enough? | 她怎么能匹配到足够小的肺呢 |
[10:01] | Does another baby have to– have to die first? | 这意味着另一个婴儿会先死去吗 |
[10:04] | Well, there’s also a living-donor option. | 活体捐献也是选择之一 |
[10:06] | The lower lobes of a lung | 两个人各自捐献 |
[10:07] | from two donors are transplanted. | 两片下肺叶给她 |
[10:09] | If you’re matches, you both can donate. | 如果你们都能配上 你们都能捐 |
[10:13] | You should know, it is a major surgery, | 但你要知道 这是个大手术 |
[10:16] | followed by four to six weeks of recovery. | 需要四到六周的恢复期 |
[10:22] | – But of course we’ll do it. – Yeah, anything Mazie needs. | -但我们肯定会做的 -梅姿要什么都行 |
[10:25] | Okay, we’ll get you both tested right away. | 好的 我立刻安排你们跟她配型 |
[10:38] | Oh, God. | 我的天啊 |
[10:50] | Trini, come quick! | 特丽妮 快来 |
[10:52] | What? What’s going on? | 怎么了 发生什么事了 |
[10:54] | There’s a baby in the back of the car. | 这有个婴儿困在车后座上 |
[10:55] | – Is he breathing? – I don’t know. | -他还有呼吸吗 -我不知道 |
[10:57] | Stand back. | 站后点 |
[11:07] | He’s breathing shallow and he’s unresponsive. | 他呼吸很弱而且没有反应 |
[11:09] | You’re okay. | 没事了 |
[11:11] | You’re okay. Come here. | 没事了 来抱抱 |
[11:13] | Okay. Let’s go. | 好了 走吧 |
[11:18] | Get warming blankets and start an IV. | 拿条保温毯来 然后给他注射生理盐水 |
[11:19] | You got it. | 没问题 |
[11:21] | Trini, get a core temp. | 特丽妮 给他量个体温 |
[11:24] | Wake up, honey. Wake up. | 醒醒 宝贝 醒醒 |
[11:27] | Wake up. | 醒醒 |
[11:28] | Core temp’s 94. | 体温34.5度 |
[11:29] | He’s hypothermic. | 他的体温过低 |
[11:31] | All right, let’s bolus 10ccs per kilo of warm… | 按体重每公斤十毫升的量给他注射 |
[11:35] | You’re okay. You’re okay. | 你没事了 没事了 |
[11:37] | I’m working with security to locate the parents. | 我跟保安合作在找他的父母 |
[11:40] | Where was the car parked? | 那辆车停在哪 |
[11:41] | Third floor of the parking structure, south end. | 停车场三楼南边 |
[11:43] | That’s administrative parking. | 那里是行政停车区 |
[11:45] | Do either of you remember the color or make? | 你们谁还记得车的颜色或款式吗 |
[11:48] | Dark gray BMW. | 深灰色宝马 |
[11:51] | Do you know it? | 你知道车是谁的吗 |
[11:53] | That’s Gwen Garrett’s car. | 那是格温·加瑞特的车 |
[12:13] | His name is Devon, right? | 他叫德文是吗 |
[12:15] | Yes. Devon. | 是的 叫德文 |
[12:18] | What is he? About seven months? | 他多大了 七个月左右 |
[12:22] | Eight. | 八个月了 |
[12:27] | You know, when my son Michael was about six years old, | 我儿子迈克六岁时 |
[12:33] | I took him school shopping with his baby sister Tara. | 我带他和他的小妹妹塔拉去买开学要用的东西 |
[12:39] | And Tara was throwing some kind of fit | 塔拉正缠着我要买 |
[12:44] | about these red, sparkly Mary Janes. | 一对那种红色闪亮的小皮鞋 |
[12:50] | And I turned away from Michael for a second, | 迈克仅仅离开了我的视线一秒 |
[12:56] | and when I looked back, | 当我回头找他时 |
[12:59] | he was gone. | 他不见了 |
[13:03] | And I remember how sick I felt at that moment. | 我还记得我那一刻有多难受 |
[13:08] | Where was he? | 他去哪了 |
[13:09] | Hiding under a clothes rack. | 藏在衣服堆下 |
[13:16] | Anyway… | 不管怎样 |
[13:19] | I know how hard it can be sometimes | 我知道有时候 |
[13:21] | just managing as a mother. | 当妈是很难的 |
[13:25] | My husband, Mark–oh. | 我的丈夫 马克 |
[13:28] | Excuse me– my soon-to-be ex-husband, | 更正一下 我的准前夫 |
[13:32] | he usually drops Devon off at daycare on Wednesdays, | 星期三通常是他带德文去日托中心 |
[13:35] | but we switched schedules this week. | 但我们这周换了安排 |
[13:38] | I’m sorry, I didn’t know you were going through a divorce. | 我很抱歉 我不知道你正在经历离婚 |
[13:44] | Well, it’s turning into a contentious custody battle, unfortunately. | 不幸的是 这已经变成了争监护权大战了 |
[13:50] | Well, you’re obviously juggling a lot. | 你已经身心俱疲了 |
[13:53] | I totally forgot that I had him with me. | 我完全忘记我带着他了 |
[13:58] | I should have double-checked the back seat. | 我该复查一下车后座的 |
[14:01] | Yes, that’s true. | 是的 说真的 |
[14:06] | You were very lucky this time, Gwen. | 你这次是走大运了 格温 |
[14:12] | And I’m sure you won’t make that mistake again. | 我敢肯定你不会再犯同一个错误了 |
[14:14] | No, I won’t. | 不 不会了 |
[14:22] | Thank you, Sharon. | 谢谢你 莎伦 |
[14:39] | Oh, my God. | 我的天啊 |
[14:41] | Um, wait. | 等下 |
[14:43] | You’re–you’re saying he’ll never walk again? | 你是说他再也站不起来了 |
[14:47] | He’ll–he’ll never be able to use his hands again? | 他的双手彻底废了吗 |
[14:52] | I’m very sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[14:53] | But we are optimistic Sam will wake up | 但我们乐观地相信 一旦萨姆脑部消肿 |
[14:56] | once the swelling in his brain goes down. | 他就会清醒过来 |
[14:58] | And, um… | 那… |
[15:00] | he’ll–he’ll be able to talk to me? | 他能和我讲话吗 |
[15:02] | We’re hopeful | 我们还是抱有 |
[15:03] | he’ll be able to communicate. | 他可以进行沟通的希望 |
[15:05] | Scans showed no major brain injury. | 扫描显示大脑没有严重受伤 |
[15:08] | And what about feeding | 那吃饭 |
[15:10] | and–and–and dressing himself and… | 还有自己穿衣服 还有 |
[15:16] | He’ll be dependent on others for that. | 那些事得依靠别人了 |
[15:19] | For–for how long? | 要依靠多久 |
[15:22] | The rest of his life. | 他的余生 |
[15:26] | Sam and I were supposed to go to Italy next month. | 萨姆和我本来下个月要去意大利的 |
[15:32] | I’m sorry, I just– | 对不起 我只是… |
[15:34] | I’ll be right back. I just need a minute. | 我这就回来 我需要单独待会儿 |
[15:38] | Oh, man. | 我的天 |
[15:39] | A lot to put on a young woman’s shoulders. | 年纪轻轻的女人要承受这么重的负担 |
[15:41] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[15:48] | – Looking sharp, Dr. Halstead. – Yeah. | -霍斯特德医生 真精神啊 -是啊 |
[15:51] | Okay, so I gotta–I gotta go practice this presentation. | 好吧 我得要练习一下我的宣讲 |
[15:53] | You’re still cool to handle the Bistarkey case? | 你负责比斯达基的病例没问题吧 |
[15:55] | Oh, yeah. just waiting on Layla and Patrick’s test results. | 没问题 在等着蕾拉和帕特里克的化验结果呢 |
[15:57] | – Just keep me posted. – Will do. | -有结果告诉我 -好的 |
[16:01] | How they holding up? | 他们怎么样 |
[16:02] | Not so great. They’re worried sick. | 不算很好 他们非常担心 |
[16:07] | The Bistarkey’s labs just came back. | 比斯达基的化验结果出来了 |
[16:09] | Oh, thank you. | 谢谢 |
[16:11] | Dad isn’t a match. | 父亲不匹配 |
[16:13] | But Mom is. | 但母亲可以 |
[16:14] | Well, that’s a start. | 这也算个开头吧 |
[16:18] | – Hold on, um… – What? | -等等 -怎么了 |
[16:25] | So the good news is Layla is a donor match. | 好消息是 蕾拉配型成功 |
[16:29] | I am? Oh, thank God. | 是吗 谢天谢地 |
[16:31] | But Patrick, unfortunately, is not. | 但遗憾的是 帕特里克不匹配 |
[16:35] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[16:36] | Okay, well, uh, still, we’re halfway there, right? | 我们才算完成一半 对吗 |
[16:40] | What’s next? What do we need to do? | 下一步呢 我们需要做什么 |
[16:41] | Does Mazie’s second donor have to be blood-related? | 梅姿的第二个捐献人一定要是血亲吗 |
[16:44] | Not necessarily, | 不一定 |
[16:45] | and we’ll definitely go over the next steps | 我们一定会进行下一步 |
[16:47] | for getting Mazie onto the transplant list, | 把梅姿加到移植的名单上 |
[16:49] | but, um, before we do… | 但 在我们这样做之前 |
[16:52] | Patrick, there are a few documents | 帕特里克 你还需要 |
[16:54] | you still need to sign, if you wouldn’t mind following me. | 签署几份文件 请跟我来 |
[16:57] | Documents? I mean, can’t that wait? | 文件 不能等等吗 |
[16:59] | Technically, they should’ve already been taken care of– | 严格上说 这些文件本应该签好了 |
[17:01] | Whoa. What’s up? | 到底是什么事 |
[17:05] | Whatever you need to share with me, my husband can hear too. | 你们想告诉我的所有事 我丈夫都可以知道 |
[17:10] | Testing revealed that… | 化验显示 |
[17:13] | Patrick is not Mazie’s biological father. | 帕特里克不是梅姿的生父 |
[17:16] | – What? – Not her father? | -什么 -不是她的父亲 |
[17:18] | Obviously there’s been some kind of mistake | 肯定是出了问题 |
[17:20] | because that’s–I mean, that’s just wrong. | 结果肯定不对 |
[17:22] | Patrick is her father. | 帕特里克是她的父亲 |
[17:23] | How would that even be possible? | 这怎么可能呢 |
[17:24] | Usually there would be no reason to even bring this up. | 一般来说 我们没有理由提及这种事 |
[17:27] | It’s just that Mazie’s best chance at a match | 但问题是 梅姿配型成功最好机会 |
[17:30] | is a blood relative. | 还是来自血亲 |
[17:31] | And if we can gain contact with the father– | 如果我们能和她生父取得联系 |
[17:33] | Oh, my God! Patrick is the father! | 我的天 帕特里克是她的父亲 |
[17:35] | There’s obviously something wrong with your tests. | 一定是你们的化验出错了 |
[17:37] | We’ll, um… | 我们会 |
[17:39] | we’ll run the labs again, | 我们会再化验一次 |
[17:41] | see if we can get to the bottom of this. | 看看我们能否确定结果 |
[17:42] | Yeah, you do that. | 就这样 |
[17:51] | – Devon’s father. – Oh, my God! | -德文的父亲 -我的天 |
[17:53] | – Is he okay? – Shh, shh. | -他没事吧 -小声点 |
[17:55] | – He’s sleeping. He’s fine. – What the hell, Gwen? | -他睡着了 他没事 -怎么了 格温 |
[17:57] | I must’ve called you a dozen times. | 我给你打了十几个电话 |
[17:58] | Sandy said you never showed up to daycare. | 桑迪说你压根就没去日托中心 |
[18:00] | Um, Devon woke up with a runny nose. | 德文早上起来流鼻涕 |
[18:04] | And he was coughing last night, | 他昨晚还咳嗽 |
[18:05] | so I just thought that I’d bring him in | 所以我想还是带他过来 |
[18:07] | so he could get checked out. | 给他检查一下 |
[18:10] | Better safe than sorry, right? | 有备无患 对吧 |
[18:15] | I’m gonna leave you two. | 你们俩谈吧 |
[18:21] | You should have picked up your cell. | 你应该接电话啊 |
[18:22] | I thought you were in an accident. | 我以为你出车祸了 |
[18:24] | So that’s it? | 就这样了吗 |
[18:25] | We’re just gonna keep Gwen’s husband in the dark? | 我们就对格温的丈夫继续隐瞒下去 |
[18:27] | Well, I think she’s afraid he’ll use it | 我想她是害怕他会利用这件事 |
[18:29] | as ammunition to get full custody. | 取得完全监护权 |
[18:32] | Listen, if anyone was trying to take Owen away from me, | 如果有人想从我手里把欧文夺走 |
[18:35] | I don’t know what I would do. | 我都不知道我会做出什么来 |
[18:36] | But if something ever happened to him | 但如果他出了什么事 |
[18:37] | and someone kept it from me… | 而有人对我隐瞒 |
[18:39] | Trust me, I’m right there with you. | 相信我 你说的我都明白 |
[18:40] | He has every right to know the truth, | 他完全有权利知道真相 |
[18:42] | but the truth should come from Gwen. | 但真相要由格温告诉他 |
[18:44] | I can’t lie to my patient’s father. | 我没办法对我患者的爸爸撒谎 |
[18:46] | I’m not asking you to do that. | 我没有要求你撒谎 |
[18:48] | Just give me a chance to speak with her first. | 先让我和她谈谈 |
[18:52] | – Okay. – All right. | -好吧 -好 |
[18:56] | Hey, Michelle. | 米歇尔 |
[18:57] | I know you had some questions pertaining | 我知道你之前对于萨姆的看护 |
[18:58] | to Sam’s care earlier. | 有些问题 |
[18:59] | – So I brought you a– – Thank you. | -我给你拿来 -谢谢 |
[19:02] | I’ve decided I want… | 我已经决定我想 |
[19:05] | Sam taken off life support. | 把萨姆的呼吸机拿下来 |
[19:12] | Michelle, do you know what you’re saying? | 米歇尔 你知道你在说什么吗 |
[19:14] | When I married Sam, I made a vow. | 我和萨姆结婚时 我宣过誓 |
[19:17] | For better or for worse, and I meant that. | 同甘共苦 我是认真的 |
[19:21] | But this isn’t about what I want. | 但这并不是我想要怎样的问题 |
[19:24] | It’s about what Sam would want. | 而是萨姆会想要怎么样 |
[19:26] | That’s right. It is. | 说得对 确实是 |
[19:28] | And there are still plenty of things we can do | 我们还有很多工作可以做 |
[19:30] | to positively affect Sam’s outcome. | 来积极地改善萨姆的状况 |
[19:33] | He could still have a meaningful life. | 他还能度过一段有意义的人生 |
[19:34] | How? | 怎么可能 |
[19:36] | I mean, not being able to operate again? | 我的意思是 他不能再主刀手术了 |
[19:38] | Not be able to feed or–or–or bathe himself? | 不能自己吃饭 自己洗澡 |
[19:41] | No. | 不 |
[19:43] | No, my husband is a proud man. | 不行 我丈夫是很高傲的人 |
[19:44] | He’s fiercely independent. | 他非常独立 |
[19:47] | He would resent me forever, and I just — | 他会恨我一辈子的 所以我 |
[19:49] | I — I just can’t do that to him. | 我不能为他做那样的决定 |
[19:52] | We understand. | 我们理解 |
[19:53] | Michelle, I just wonder if this is a decision | 米歇尔 我只是想知道这个决定 |
[19:56] | you should be taking on alone. | 是否应该由你一人独自做出 |
[19:57] | Who else would take it on? I’m his wife. | 还有谁能做这个决定 我是他妻子 |
[19:59] | You are. Of a few months. | 确实 但也只是新婚几个月而已 |
[20:01] | – Dr. Choi. – Excuse me? | -崔医生 -你说什么 |
[20:02] | I’m sorry. With all due respect, | 抱歉 恕我直言 |
[20:04] | his daughter might be better equipped to make this decision. | 艾布拉姆斯医生的女儿做决定可能更合适 |
[20:07] | I think what Dr. Choi means is that | 我想崔医生的意思是说 |
[20:11] | maybe we should wait for Lucy to come and say her goodbyes. | 也许我们应该等露西来 做最后的告别 |
[20:14] | No, that’s not what I mean. | 不 我不是这个意思 |
[20:15] | Lucy has known Sam her whole life. | 露西从小就认识山姆了 |
[20:17] | – Dr. Choi… – Don’t you think she should | -崔医生 -你不觉得她应该 |
[20:19] | be able to speak for him? | 有资格为他发声么 |
[20:21] | Sam wouldn’t want Lucy to have to make this call, | 萨姆不会想让露西来做这个决定的 |
[20:23] | and he wouldn’t want her to see him like this. | 他也不会想让露西看到这个样子的自己 |
[20:27] | He would want her to remember him at his best. | 他会希望露西记住他最好的一面 |
[20:30] | Okay. | 好的 |
[20:32] | We’ll get the paperwork started. | 我们这就开始起草文件 |
[20:44] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[20:44] | Had HR check Sam’s life insurance policy. | 我让人力资源部查了萨姆的人寿保险情况 |
[20:46] | Turns out Michelle’s on it. | 结果米歇尔是受益人 |
[20:47] | She stands to gain millions. | 她可以拿到上百万美元 |
[20:50] | Not surprising. | 这不奇怪 |
[20:52] | She married him three months after meeting him, | 他们相遇三个月之后就结婚了 |
[20:54] | and from what his colleagues tell me, | 而且据萨姆的同事所言 |
[20:55] | she was the one who rushed it. | 婚还是她催着结的 |
[20:57] | You know what they say. | 你听过那句老话吗 |
[20:59] | When you know, you know. | 遇上对的人 自然会知道 |
[21:02] | Look, I get it — your whole shtick. | 听着 我清楚这是你一贯的做派 |
[21:03] | You don’t get invested. | 你不会把真情实感带入工作 |
[21:05] | “Shtick”? | 做派 |
[21:07] | No, I just don’t stick my nose where it doesn’t belong. | 不 我只是不想管自己不该管的事 |
[21:10] | You know, like looking into a patient’s life insurance policy. | 比如说 调查患者的人寿保险情况 |
[21:14] | Which med school class they teach that in? | 医学院里哪堂课教你这么做的 |
[21:16] | First rule of medicine… | 医学格言的第一句 |
[21:18] | is “do no harm.” | 就是不可伤害病人 |
[21:20] | I’m not gonna ignore the red flags | 我不能因为你不想插手麻烦事 |
[21:21] | just because you can’t be bothered. | 就忽略掉这么异常的情况 |
[21:23] | Look, bottom line, Michelle is Sam’s next of kin. | 但重要的是 米歇尔是萨姆的近亲 |
[21:26] | If she wants him off the vent, we’re taking him off. | 如果她提出对他拔管 我们就得照办 |
[21:28] | Yeah, we’ll see about that. | 那就走着瞧吧 |
[21:30] | I’m convening an emergency ethics committee. | 我要组织紧急伦理委员会 |
[21:37] | You know, this is probably my fault. | 这可能是我的错 |
[21:40] | The other night, on my way to my mom’s house– | 那天晚上 在回我妈妈家的路上 |
[21:42] | and I was in a rush– | 我当时急匆匆的 |
[21:44] | I ran out without even putting a coat on him. | 忘了给他披件外衣就走了 |
[21:46] | And I know better. I just… | 我本来应该顾及到的 只是我 |
[21:48] | We all make mistakes. | 人都会犯错 |
[21:50] | Right, Dr. Manning? | 对吧 曼宁医生 |
[21:53] | The good news is, Devon’s temperature is back to normal | 好消息是 德文的体温已经降回到正常 |
[21:55] | and he is alert and engaged. | 他现在意识清晰 能够回应刺激了 |
[21:58] | Isn’t that right, buddy? | 对吧 小家伙 |
[22:01] | You should be able to discharge him soon. | 他很快就能出院了 |
[22:06] | It’s my mom. | 我妈的电话 |
[22:06] | I’m just gonna give her a quick update. | 我就跟她简短说一下现在的情况 |
[22:08] | Right. | 好的 |
[22:10] | Gwen. | 格温 |
[22:11] | Please leave me out of this. | 别让我掺和进来 |
[22:12] | I do not feel comfortable. | 这让我很不舒服 |
[22:14] | You have no idea what I’m dealing with here. | 你不知道我要面对的是什么情况 |
[22:17] | Just don’t say anything. | 你什么都别说就是了 |
[22:18] | I’m begging you. | 我求你了 |
[22:22] | – All good? – Yup. | -一切都好吧 -嗯 |
[22:23] | She’s gonna bring over her chicken soup tonight. | 她今晚要炖鸡汤带过来 |
[22:28] | Ms. Garrett, the board meeting is in 15. | 加瑞特女士 董事会还有15分钟开始 |
[22:30] | Uh, we should reschedule. My son is still — | 要不我们改期吧 我儿子还 |
[22:32] | Go. I got this. | 去吧 这边有我在 |
[22:34] | Okay? | 行吧 |
[22:40] | Drug overdose in the U.S. | 在美国 吸毒过量 |
[22:42] | is the leading cause of death in people under 50. | 是50岁以下人群的最主要死因 |
[22:46] | More than 68,000 Americans died last year… | 在去年 超过六万八千名美国人死于 |
[22:48] | Dr. Halstead, we’re all aware of the devastating effects | 霍斯特德医生 对于阿片类药物危机 |
[22:51] | of the opioid crisis. | 导致的灾难性后果 我们都很清楚 |
[22:53] | What I don’t understand is why you want to make it easier | 但我不明白的是 |
[22:55] | for addicts to use drugs. | 你为什么想让瘾君子们吸毒更方便 |
[22:57] | And having the site here. | 假如我们医院设立安全吸毒室 |
[22:58] | It looks like we’re condoning drug use. | 会让人误以为我们是在纵容吸毒 |
[23:01] | No, no. We’re not condoning it. | 不 不 我们不是纵容 |
[23:02] | We’re just trying to save lives | 我们只是要救人性命 |
[23:04] | while also offering counseling– | 同时提供相关的咨询 |
[23:05] | Do you have any evidence | 你有没有证据能证明 |
[23:06] | that these facilities achieve that end? | 安全吸毒室能实现这样的目标 |
[23:09] | I do. | 我有 |
[23:18] | A review of 75 studies shows that safe injection sites | 一个涉及75项研究的综述显示 |
[23:21] | reduce overdose deaths | 安全吸毒室可以减少吸毒过量致死的人数 |
[23:23] | and the transmission of infectious diseases, | 同时减少吸毒导致的传染性疾病播散 |
[23:25] | while increasing the number of people starting treatment. | 还能增加接受戒毒治疗的患者人数 |
[23:28] | Okay, but what happens | 是这样 不过这些人注射完毒品之后 |
[23:29] | after these people finish shooting up? | 我们又要做什么呢 |
[23:31] | We will provide a space | 我们会提供一处场所 |
[23:32] | where they can rest until their high subsides– | 让这些人休息到兴奋劲过去为止 |
[23:34] | And what if they won’t comply? | 如果他们不守规矩怎么办 |
[23:36] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[23:39] | Why don’t we all just take a little recess, | 不如我们先休息一下 |
[23:41] | stretch our legs, get some coffee. | 活动一下筋骨 喝点咖啡 |
[23:50] | I’m not getting through. | 他们不会通过我的议案 |
[23:52] | I have an idea. | 我有个办法 |
[23:58] | So did you sort things out? | 你们查清楚怎么回事了吗 |
[24:00] | I apologize for the wait. | 抱歉 让你们久等了 |
[24:02] | But yes, we were able to figure out what happened. | 不过是的 我们搞清楚了是怎么回事 |
[24:04] | At least in part. | 至少搞清楚了一部分 |
[24:05] | But we ran the labs again, | 我们又做了一次化验 |
[24:07] | and Patrick is not Mazie’s biological father. | 帕特里克不是梅姿的生父 |
[24:10] | What? This is ridiculous. | 什么 这太荒谬了 |
[24:13] | Hang on. There’s more. | 等等 还没说完 |
[24:14] | Layla, we went ahead and karyotyped your blood sample | 蕾拉 我们还化验了染色体组型和你的血样 |
[24:19] | and found that you are not Mazie’s biological mother. | 发现你也不是梅姿的生母 |
[24:22] | Wait, what? | 等等 什么 |
[24:23] | I don’t understand. How is this possible? | 我不明白 这怎么可能 |
[24:25] | Stats are dropping! | 血氧在下降 |
[24:28] | Take her off the vent and bag her. | 拔掉呼吸机 上气囊 |
[24:30] | Hold on a second. | 等等 |
[24:31] | If Mazie’s not ours, then who are her parents? | 如果梅姿不是我们的孩子 那她的父母是谁 |
[24:33] | We don’t know. | 我们不知道 |
[24:33] | We believe there must’ve been a mix-up | 我们觉得肯定是 |
[24:35] | at the fertility clinic. | 生育诊所搞混了 |
[24:36] | You were implanted with another couple’s embryo. | 把其他夫妻的胚胎植入到了你身体里 |
[24:39] | She’s bradying down. 2 mills of atropine. | 她心跳在下降 注射2毫升阿托品 |
[24:42] | Is she gonna be okay? | 她会痊愈吗 |
[24:49] | Heart rate’s coming back up. | 心率在回升 |
[24:50] | Stats are improving. | 血氧在上升 |
[24:51] | Call ped surgery. She needs to go on ECMO. | 通知儿科手术 她要上体外膜肺氧合 |
[24:53] | April, get in touch with the fertility clinic. | 艾普尔 联系生育诊所 |
[24:56] | We need to track down Mazie’s biological parents right away. | 我们得马上去找梅姿的亲生父母 |
[24:58] | – What if we can’t find them? – One step at a time. | -如果我们找不到呢 -一步一步来 |
[25:01] | We can just hope for the best. | 我们只能尽量往好处想 |
[25:03] | All right. Let’s move. | 好 我们走 |
[25:08] | I’ve been asked to come and share some thoughts with you | 我应邀来跟你们分享一些关于 |
[25:11] | about safe injection sites. | 安全吸毒室的想法 |
[25:14] | My younger brother Tommy, he played baseball. | 我弟弟汤米 他会打棒球 |
[25:18] | His talent was such that he was being scouted | 他很有天赋 所以刚上高中就被 |
[25:22] | by big Division I schools | 全美大学体育联盟的 |
[25:24] | when he was just a freshman in high school. | 一级学校看中了 |
[25:28] | But then, when he was around 15, | 然后 他15岁时 |
[25:30] | he started to gravitate towards, um, | 开始跟一些 |
[25:34] | you know, not-so-great kids. | 你们懂的 不太好的孩子混在一起 |
[25:35] | He started to experiment with drugs and alcohol, | 开始接触毒品和酒精 |
[25:38] | and he was hooked on heroin by the time he was 17. | 然后他在17岁时吸食海洛因成瘾 |
[25:44] | There was a good stretch there | 汤米治疗了很长时间 |
[25:45] | where Tommy got himself healthy. | 才恢复健康 |
[25:47] | You know, he got married, had a kid. | 然后他结了婚 有了孩子 |
[25:50] | His–his arm was shot by then, | 他的胳膊中过枪 |
[25:53] | but he loved teaching his son the game. | 但他还是喜欢教儿子打球 |
[25:56] | And he was actually getting him ready | 而且他去世时确实准备 |
[25:58] | for Little League tryouts | 让他参加少年棒球联合会的 |
[26:01] | when he died… | 选拔赛了 |
[26:03] | on the floor of his bathroom | 但他却因为吸食海洛因过量而 |
[26:06] | from a heroin overdose. | 死在了浴室的地板上 |
[26:09] | My little brother was alone. | 他当时孤身一人 |
[26:12] | I know this because I’m the one who found him. | 我知道这件事 因为当时是我发现他的 |
[26:16] | And–and I was minutes– just minutes too late. | 而且我发现得晚了几分钟 短短几分钟而已 |
[26:22] | The time that it took for Tommy to die | 就在这几分钟里 汤米因为 |
[26:25] | from lack of oxygen to his brain | 大脑缺氧而去世了 |
[26:29] | are why sites like Dr. Halstead is proposing today | 所以霍斯特德医生今天提议的这种吸毒室 |
[26:34] | are so important. | 非常重要 |
[26:35] | Because if he hadn’t been alone, | 因为如果他当时不是孤身一人 |
[26:37] | if there had been somebody there who had the tools | 如果当时有其他训练有素的人在他身边 |
[26:40] | and training to revive him… | 而且有足够的工具能唤醒他 |
[26:43] | Tommy could very well still be alive today. | 他可能现在还活得很好 |
[26:51] | Thank you for your time. | 谢谢大家 |
[26:57] | I think I speak for all of us | 我想代表大家说一句 |
[27:00] | when I say that Dr. Charles, Dr. Halstead, | 查尔斯医生 霍斯特德医生 |
[27:04] | you’ve made a very compelling case. | 你们的例子很有说服力 |
[27:06] | And while the official vote won’t happen | 在投票正式开始之前 |
[27:10] | until we’ve reviewed | 我们先回顾一下 |
[27:11] | the funding proposals for the quarter, | 本季度的其他拨款提案 |
[27:14] | I have a good feeling. | 我有好的预感 |
[27:22] | Once we disconnect your husband from life support, | 我们拔掉你丈夫的呼吸机之后 |
[27:24] | may be another few minutes before his heart stops. | 可能还有几分钟他的心跳才会停止 |
[27:28] | If you’re sure… | 如果你确定 |
[27:30] | I would do anything to have Sam back, | 我愿意付出一切让萨姆活过来 |
[27:32] | but he wouldn’t want to live like this. | 但他不会想要这样活着 |
[27:34] | Of course. | 当然 |
[27:35] | I understand. | 我明白 |
[27:39] | Um, you would just need to fill out a few documents, | 你只要填几份文件 |
[27:42] | and then we can proceed. | 我们就可以继续了 |
[27:46] | Can I just have a minute to read this? | 能让我先看看这些文件吗 |
[27:48] | Please. | 可以 |
[27:55] | What did the ethics committee say? | 伦理委员会怎么说 |
[27:57] | They ruled in Michelle’s favor. | 他们做出了对米歇尔有利的判决 |
[27:59] | Oh, come on. | 拜托 |
[28:00] | There’s got to be some other recourse. | 一定还有其他办法 |
[28:02] | There isn’t. | 没有 |
[28:10] | They’re letting her pull the plug. | 他们让她去拔管子 |
[28:26] | Sam? | 萨姆 |
[28:29] | All right, so I tan like an Irishman. | 好吧 看来我晒得跟爱尔兰人似的了 |
[28:31] | S–how are you… I… | 你怎么 我 |
[28:35] | you were on the 6:00 a.M. flight from Honolulu. | 你在早上6点从檀香山起飞的航班上吗 |
[28:37] | Yeah, I was supposed to be, | 是的 本来应该在的 |
[28:39] | but I gave up my seat for a later flight. | 但我改签了下一班航班 |
[28:41] | You know, figured a few extra hours in paradise | 我想在人间天堂多待几个小时 |
[28:44] | never killed anyone, right? | 应该不会死人 对吧 |
[28:48] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[28:54] | Ethan? | 伊森 |
[28:57] | Dr. Choi! | 崔医生 |
[29:00] | How long has he been asystolic? | 他心搏停止多久了 |
[29:01] | – Just under a minute. – All right, start bagging him. | -不到一分钟 -好 开始上气囊 |
[29:02] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[29:04] | Dr. Choi, stop! | 崔医生 住手 |
[29:05] | I told you he doesn’t want this! | 我告诉过你 他不想要这样 |
[29:07] | – Give him a milligram of epi! – Dr. Choi! | -注射一毫克肾上腺素 -崔医生 |
[29:08] | – You don’t understand! – Understand what? | -你不懂 -不懂什么 |
[29:12] | Oh, my– oh, my God! | 我的老天 老天爷 |
[29:16] | Dr. Abrams? | 艾布拉姆斯医生 |
[29:24] | All right, I feel a pulse. He’s back. | 有脉搏 抢救过来了 |
[29:34] | Hey, Gwen? | 格温 |
[29:36] | Listen, I wanted to thank you for your support. | 我想谢谢你对我的支持 |
[29:41] | Oh, no need. | 没必要 |
[29:42] | Consider it a favor returned. | 就当是我还你人情 |
[29:44] | Um, clearly there’s been a misunderstanding. | 很明显我们之间有点误会 |
[29:48] | My silence this morning was not a bargaining chip. | 我早上的沉默 并不是讨价还价的筹码 |
[29:52] | Sharon, I understand how the world works. | 莎伦 我明白这个世界运转的规则 |
[29:55] | No, no, I wanted you to have the space | 不不 我只是希望给你留一些空间 |
[29:57] | so you could tell your husband the truth on your own. | 好让你亲自告诉你丈夫事情的真相 |
[30:02] | I can’t do that. | 我做不到 |
[30:04] | Gwen, I know you’re in a tough spot– | 格温 我知道你处境艰难 |
[30:06] | I can’t lose my son. | 我不能失去我的儿子 |
[30:18] | – That’s our baby girl? – I can’t believe it. | -这是我们的女儿吗 -我不敢相信 |
[30:21] | Patrick, Layla, | 帕特里克 蕾拉 |
[30:23] | this is Denise and Steve Bistarkey. | 这是丹妮丝和史蒂夫·比斯达基 |
[30:26] | Same last name as us. | 跟我们一个姓 |
[30:29] | I’ve never met another Bistarkey. | 我从来没遇见过其他这个姓的人 |
[30:31] | Us either. | 我们也没有 |
[30:32] | The clinic believes | 诊所认为 |
[30:33] | that’s what may have caused the mix-up. | 那可能是引起错乱的原因 |
[30:35] | Are you kidding me? | 你在逗我吗 |
[30:37] | How could they have let this happen? | 他们怎么能让这种事情发生 |
[30:39] | So does that mean… | 那是不是意味着 |
[30:41] | We don’t know yet. | 我们还不知道 |
[30:43] | We still have to determine | 我们还需要确认 |
[30:44] | if Denise was implanted with your embryo. | 丹妮丝是不是被植入了你的胚胎 |
[30:47] | We’ll also run labs to see | 我们也会进行实验 |
[30:48] | if either of you are a match to donate to Mazie. | 看你们二位能不能当梅姿的供体 |
[30:51] | Mazie? | 梅姿 |
[30:53] | That’s what we named her. | 那是我们给她起的名字 |
[30:55] | I have an exam room ready. I’ll take you. | 检查室已经就位 我带你们过去 |
[30:58] | I don’t want to leave her. | 我不想离开她 |
[31:00] | We’ll stay with her till you get back. | 我们会陪着她 直到你们回来 |
[31:02] | Thank you so much. | 太感谢了 |
[31:06] | Okay. | 好 |
[31:13] | Come on. | 振作 |
[31:14] | Come on. It’s okay. | 振作点 没事的 |
[31:17] | I am so, so sorry I didn’t call, honey. | 我真的很抱歉 没给打你电话 亲爱的 |
[31:23] | My cell phone died | 我手机没电了 |
[31:24] | and I left my charger at the hotel. | 充电器被我落在酒店了 |
[31:26] | You know, they do sell chargers at the airport. | 机场有卖充电器的 |
[31:28] | I am not gonna shell out 30 bucks | 我不想花30块钱 |
[31:30] | for a piece of plastic. | 买块塑料 |
[31:40] | They tracked down John Doe’s family. | 他们跟进调查了无名氏的家人 |
[31:42] | Turns out he’s a medical sales rep. | 发现他是一名医药销售代表 |
[31:44] | That’s why he had a pass to the conference. | 所以他有会议通行证 |
[31:48] | You’re not thinking about… | 你不会是在想 |
[31:49] | I’m gonna tell Sam the truth. | 我要告诉萨姆真相 |
[31:51] | I think you should just leave it alone. | 我觉得你不应该插手 |
[31:53] | He deserves to know who he married. | 他有权知道自己跟谁结婚了 |
[31:57] | Ethan. | 伊森 |
[31:59] | You got a sec? | 有时间吗 |
[32:00] | Seeing as how I just narrowly escaped death, | 考虑到我不久前才死里逃生 |
[32:03] | yeah. | 我有 |
[32:04] | I’d say I have a lifetime. | 还有一辈子的时间 |
[32:07] | Okay, Sam… | 好的 萨姆 |
[32:10] | Michelle told us to unplug you. | 米歇尔让我们帮你把管子都拔掉 |
[32:14] | And? | 然后呢 |
[32:17] | And she wouldn’t even wait for your daughter to get here. | 她都不愿意等你女儿到场 |
[32:21] | Well, thank God. | 谢天谢地 |
[32:21] | I’d hate for Lucy to remember me like that. | 我不会想让露西看到我那样的 |
[32:23] | I’m sorry, but… | 我很抱歉 但是 |
[32:26] | I didn’t get the sense | 我不觉得 |
[32:27] | that Michelle had your best interest at heart. | 米歇尔是真心对你好 |
[32:31] | And what would make you think that? | 你凭什么那样认为 |
[32:34] | Ah, I get it. | 我懂了 |
[32:37] | Maybe you’re thinking the only reason a woman like her | 也许你觉得 像她那样的女人 |
[32:39] | would be with a guy like me is money. | 嫁给我这样的男人 原因只有钱 |
[32:42] | No, no, no. I didn’t mean that at all. | 不不不 我完全不是那个意思 |
[32:44] | For your information, | 奉告阁下 |
[32:46] | I’m the eye candy in this relationship. | 我才是这段关系里的花瓶 |
[32:49] | You ever hear of Max Amino Pro? | 听说过氨基酸强化补充剂吗 |
[32:52] | The protein shake? | 那个蛋白质奶昔 |
[32:54] | Yeah, I drink it every day. | 我每天都喝 |
[32:56] | Right, so does every fitness freak in the country. | 没错 就像这个国家里其他健身怪人一样 |
[32:59] | My wife invented the formula. | 我妻子发明的配方 |
[33:02] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[33:03] | Cha-ching. | 太赚钱了 |
[33:06] | Now, if you’ll excuse me… | 现在 我得走了 |
[33:21] | – You lying bitch. – Mark. | -你这个说谎的贱人 -马克 |
[33:23] | You will never be alone with our child again. | 你没机会再和孩子单独相处了 |
[33:25] | – Please, please. Let me– – No. | -听我 听我解释 -没门 |
[33:26] | – Let me explain. – You’ll be hearing from my lawyer. | -听我解释 -我的律师会听你解释 |
[33:30] | He was asking questions and blaming himself. | 他不停地问我 不停地自责 |
[33:32] | I had to tell him the truth. | 我只能告诉他真相 |
[33:33] | You had no right to insert yourself. | 你根本无权插手 |
[33:35] | – I am your baby’s doctor. – Do you see what you’ve done? | -我是你宝宝的医生 -看看你做了什么 |
[33:37] | – If I lose my son– – Listen, Gwen– | -如果我失去了儿子 -听着格温 |
[33:39] | Sharon, this does not concern you. | 莎伦 这事跟你无关 |
[33:41] | Actually, it does. | 跟我有关 |
[33:42] | I instructed Dr. Manning | 是我让曼宁医生这么做的 |
[33:43] | to be honest with your husband. | 对你丈夫坦诚相待 |
[33:45] | – Ms. Goodwin, you don’t… – I confided in you. | -古德温女士 你不必 -我这么信任你 |
[33:47] | Lying to a minor’s guardian? Come on, Gwen! | 欺骗未成年人的监护人吗 拜托格温 |
[33:51] | It’s too big of a liability. | 这责任太大了 |
[33:53] | You wanna talk about liabilities? | 你想谈谈责任吗 |
[33:56] | You can forget about your little pet project. | 忘掉你的项目吧 |
[33:59] | Consider the safe injection site dead. | 安全注射点没戏了 |
[34:02] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[34:04] | You know, I actually thought | 其实 我还以为 |
[34:06] | that you and I made some strides today. | 我们今天都取得了不错的进展 |
[34:11] | Me too. | 我也这么想 |
[34:16] | Ms. Goodwin, I’m sorry. I couldn’t– | 古德温女士 我很抱歉 我不能 |
[34:17] | There is no need for you to apologize. | 你没必要道歉 |
[34:35] | I just heard that the board passed. | 听说委员会否决了 |
[34:36] | I’m sorry. It was a valiant effort. | 很抱歉 你的努力勇气可嘉 |
[34:39] | I don’t know what the hell happened. | 我不知道到底怎么了 |
[34:41] | They spouted some legalistic garbage | 他们在回绝我的邮件里 |
[34:42] | in the rejection email. | 扯了些法律公文 |
[34:43] | They’re just, you know– they’re afraid. | 他们只是害怕了 |
[34:47] | Yeah, well, it doesn’t matter. There’s another way. | 是啊 这无所谓了 还有别的办法 |
[34:50] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思 |
[34:56] | Look, I wanna do this on the up-and-up, | 我想光明正大地开设这个注射点 |
[34:58] | but if they’re not gonna let me spearhead it at the hospital, | 但如果他们不同意我在医院中开设 |
[35:01] | I got a friend who’s got something already in the works. | 我的一个朋友已经开始准备了 |
[35:05] | You mean an unsanctioned site? | 你是指未批准的注射点吗 |
[35:08] | You said it yourself. | 你自己也说了 |
[35:09] | A site like this could’ve saved your brother’s life. | 这种注射点本可以救你弟弟的命 |
[35:12] | I know how badly you wanna help, | 我知道你很想提供帮助 |
[35:14] | but, buddy, they’re illegal. | 但是 这种注射点是非法的 |
[35:17] | I mean, you could lose your license. | 你的从医执照会被吊销 |
[35:21] | Yeah. You’re right. | 是啊 你说得对 |
[35:24] | Thank you for your help today. | 谢谢你今天的帮助 |
[35:25] | Well, of course. | 应该的 |
[35:30] | And Dr. Charles… | 查尔斯医生 |
[35:33] | I’m sorry about your brother. | 我对你弟弟的事感到很遗憾 |
[35:43] | After testing and speaking with the clinic, | 在经过化验并和诊所取得联系后 |
[35:46] | we can confirm they made a terrible mistake | 我们可以确认 他们犯了个很严重的错误 |
[35:49] | and swapped your embryos. | 把你们的胚胎搞混了 |
[35:50] | Denise is carrying your baby. | 丹妮丝怀着你的孩子 |
[35:53] | Thank God. | 谢天谢地 |
[35:54] | Uh, what about Mazie? | 那梅姿呢 |
[35:57] | Steve is a donor match. | 史蒂夫配型成功 |
[35:58] | – But I wasn’t? – Unfortunately, no. | -我不是吗 -很不幸 你不是 |
[36:02] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[36:02] | There are other options to find a second donor. | 还有别的办法找到第二个捐献人 |
[36:05] | We’re getting her on the transplant list. | 我们会把她列入待移植患者列表 |
[36:06] | Well, you said I’m a match, right? | 你说过 我的配型成功了 对吗 |
[36:09] | You are, yes. | 没错 是的 |
[36:12] | Yeah. | 好 |
[36:13] | I’ll do it. I’ll donate. | 我来捐献 |
[36:15] | Oh, we can’t ask that of you. | 我们不能要求你这样做 |
[36:17] | No, no, you’ve done more for us than you know. | 你为我们付出的远比你知道的要多 |
[36:21] | Besides, me and Mazie, we’ve been through a lot. | 再说 我和梅姿也一起经历了很多 |
[36:27] | And I know she isn’t mine… | 虽然我知道她不是我的孩子 |
[36:30] | But I still love her like she is. | 但我还是会像自己的女儿一样爱她 |
[36:38] | Wow, what a crazy ride. | 真是一波三折 |
[36:41] | Like an IVF nightmare. | 简直就像试管授精惨案 |
[36:49] | Look at them. | 看看他们 |
[36:53] | I’m guessing they’d do it all again. | 我猜如果再来一次 他们还是会这么做 |
[37:08] | Listen, Crockett. | 听着 克罗特 |
[37:10] | Yeah. | 怎么了 |
[37:12] | You might’ve noticed I can be a little quick to judge. | 你可能注意到 我这个人有时候会轻易下结论 |
[37:15] | I get it, man. You… | 我理解 你只是 |
[37:16] | were trying to do right by Sam. | 想为了山姆好 |
[37:18] | It’s all good. | 没关系 |
[37:18] | Not just with that. | 不止是这件事 |
[37:22] | With you too. | 对你也一样 |
[37:27] | Look, man. | 你看 |
[37:30] | I made some assumptions about you. | 我对你做出了一些判断 |
[37:31] | The truth is, I really don’t know you. | 事实上 我并不了解你 |
[37:34] | Appreciate the sentiment, but you don’t… | 你的情我领了 但你 |
[37:39] | you don’t have to worry about it, man. | 没必要放在心上 |
[37:40] | – It’s all good. – Yeah, I do. | -没关系的 -不 我还是得放在心上 |
[37:47] | Fresh start? | 我们重新开始好吗 |
[37:49] | Sure. | 当然 |
[37:51] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[37:54] | Nothing, just saying good night. | 没事 就说个晚安 |
[37:56] | Well, good night, Dr. Marcel. | 晚安 马塞尔医生 |
[38:01] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[38:05] | – Hi. – Hi. | -你好啊 -好 |
[38:12] | – Ethan? – Yeah? | -伊森 -怎么了 |
[38:14] | I want us to try to get pregnant again. | 我想再试试怀个孩子 |
[38:18] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[38:19] | What if we give IVF a shot? | 如果我们也试试看试管受精呢 |
[38:21] | Uh, I thought you didn’t want to go down that road. | 我以为你不希望通过这种方式 |
[38:24] | I know, I just… | 我知道 只是 |
[38:27] | I was afraid. | 我很害怕 |
[38:30] | And IVF isn’t a sure thing, and given my condition, | 试管授精也不一定可靠 考虑到我的身体状况 |
[38:34] | it’s possible it may not even work, | 很有可能根本没用 |
[38:37] | but there’s a chance that it could. | 但还是有机会 |
[38:42] | It seems like it’s worth the risk. | 感觉值得一试 |
[38:46] | – Right? – Yeah. | -对吗 -没错 |
[39:02] | Nice, Matty. Don’t pinch your shoulders. | 不错 马蒂 肩膀别收得太紧 |
[39:03] | It could cause elbow problems down the road. | 以后可能会对肘关节造成伤害 |
[39:05] | Just ignore him. | 别理他 |
[39:06] | When Uncle Dan was your age, | 丹叔叔在你这个年纪的时候 |
[39:07] | he was picking dandelions in the outfield. | 他还在外野采蒲公英呢 |
[39:48] | Why the mirrors? | 为什么装镜子 |
[39:49] | It makes it easier for the users to find a vein | 让注射者更容易找到血管 |
[39:51] | and helps us keep an eye on everybody. | 也能帮我们注意到每个人 |
[39:58] | Where are you getting the naloxone kits? | 这些纳洛酮箱从哪弄的 |
[40:00] | I got a guy who’s hooking us up. | 我找了个人帮我们搞到的 |
[40:02] | There’s a clinic that’s closing on the South Side, | 南边有个诊所要关门了 |
[40:04] | so we’re getting them on the cheap. | 用便宜价搞到手了 |
[40:08] | Anyway, what do you think? | 总之 你觉得怎么样 |
[40:13] | You in? | 你要加入吗 |
[40:18] | Yeah. I’m in. | 当然 我加入 |