| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
|---|---|---|
| [00:01] | Been trying to figure out how to tell you | 我只是一直在想怎么告诉你 |
| [00:02] | that I want to spend the rest of my life with you. | 我想跟你共度一生 |
| [00:05] | Olinsky here. | 奥林斯基 |
| [00:06] | My name’s Michelle. | 我叫米歇尔 |
| [00:07] | My mom’s Linda Sovana. | 我妈妈是琳达·索瓦娜 |
| [00:09] | Said you could help. | 她说你可以帮我 |
| [00:09] | I don’t know what Linda told you. | 我不知道琳达怎么跟你说的 |
| [00:11] | I guess you’re my dad. | 我觉得你是我爸爸 |
| [00:13] | Every cop I know goes through a bad patch. | 凡是当警察的 总会有倒霉的时候 |
| [00:16] | All I did was party a little too hard. | 我只不过嗨过头了而已 |
| [00:19] | Whatever you got going on, | 不管你遇到什么问题 |
| [00:20] | know that I’m looking out for you. | 你要知道我会时刻挺你 |
| [00:22] | Be a good thing for you to give Erin some space. | 你或许该给艾琳一些空间 |
| [00:26] | Let’s go to work. | 我们回去上班 |
| [00:28] | Actually, I quit. | 我辞职 |
| [00:44] | Bianca. | 比安卡 |
| [00:46] | I came as soon as you called. | 我一接到你的电话就赶来了 |
| [00:49] | Shouldn’t have called you. | 我不该打给你的 |
| [00:53] | Don’t know what I was thinking. | 真不知道我在想什么 |
| [00:58] | I just know he doesn’t want me no more. | 我只知道他再也不要我了 |
| [01:02] | If Benji’s cheating on you with someone else, forget him. | 如果班吉背着你劈腿了 那就忘了他 |
| [01:07] | I’m tired of this life, Antonio. | 我不想再过这种日子了 安东尼奥 |
| [01:12] | I can help you. | 我可以帮你 |
| [01:13] | But you got to help me and tell me where Benji is. | 但你得先帮我 告诉我班吉在哪 |
| [01:16] | Just so you can go after his brother? | 告诉你让你去抓他兄弟吗 |
| [01:19] | Then what? | 然后呢 |
| [01:20] | Then they both go away for a long time. | 然后他们就能消失很久 |
| [01:22] | We’ll help you start over. | 我们会帮你重新开始 |
| [01:29] | You telling the truth? | 你说的是真的吗 |
| [01:31] | I swear. | 我发誓 |
| [01:38] | That’s it. | 这样才对 |
| [01:39] | One step at a time. | 一步一步慢慢来 |
| [01:46] | Good morning, ladies. | 早上好 姑娘们 |
| [01:47] | This is Benji Keyes, | 这位是班吉·基斯 |
| [01:48] | Known on the street as Benji Bones. | 街头绰号硬骨头班吉 |
| [01:50] | Priors for possession with intent to distribute, | 之前曾因持毒并意图贩卖 携带武器 |
| [01:52] | concealed weapon, | 遭到拘留 |
| [01:53] | and has been ID’d as a street captain for his brother. | 并且在他哥哥手下成了一名街头老大 |
| [01:55] | Derek Keyes, | 德里克·基斯 |
| [01:57] | number one on Chicago’s most wanted. | 芝加哥头号通缉犯 |
| [01:59] | Narcotics estimates | 缉毒组估计 |
| [02:01] | that over half the city’s heroin comes from Keyes. | 城里大半海洛因都是基斯兄弟提供的 |
| [02:03] | Been after him for years. | 已经盯了他好几年 |
| [02:05] | Every time they send in undercovers, | 每次他们派出卧底 |
| [02:07] | they hit a wall. | 都无果而终 |
| [02:08] | CI of mine gave up a location on Benji Bones. | 我的一名线人提供了硬骨头班吉的地址 |
| [02:10] | We grab him, he’ll lead us to Derek. | 抓住他 就能带我们抓住德里克 |
| [02:12] | This can’t be a typical grab, | 这不是普通的抓捕行动 |
| [02:14] | ’cause if derek finds out we’re onto him, | 因为如果德里克发现我们盯上了他 |
| [02:16] | he’ll dive deeper underground. | 他会转入更深的地下活动 |
| [02:18] | So we got to extract Benji Bones | 所以我们得神不知鬼不觉地 |
| [02:19] | without anybody knowing. | 引出硬骨头班吉 |
| [02:22] | That means everybody gets blacked out. | 也就是说所有人都得暗中行动 |
| [02:25] | – Sarge. – Yeah? | -警长 -怎么了 |
| [02:26] | – Curious, have you– – No. | -只是好奇 你有没有… -没有 |
| [02:29] | We traded a few texts a couple weeks back. | 我们几个礼拜前曾经联系过 |
| [02:32] | You think I should reach out? | 你说我要再找找她吗 |
| [02:34] | She made her choice. | 这是她自己的选择 |
| [03:34] | Chicago PD. | 芝加哥警察 |
| [03:49] | Who the hell– | 谁… |
| [04:00] | Yeah, come on. Drink it. | 来吧 喝吧 |
| [04:16] | Who’s that? | 谁打来的 |
| [04:18] | Nobody. | 没谁 |
| [04:54] | You know what I see sitting there? | 你知道我坐在这看到了什么吗 |
| [04:57] | That’s enough pure, uncut H | 这么上好的货 |
| [04:59] | to send you downstate for a class x. | 足够送你去南部蹲个好几年了 |
| [05:02] | That’s 30 years. | 三十年徒刑 |
| [05:04] | You know what I haven’t seen yet? | 你知道我没看到什么吗 |
| [05:06] | A warrant. | 搜捕令 |
| [05:07] | Listen, Benji. | 听着 班吉 |
| [05:09] | I can put a case on you, | 我可以随便往你头上栽个案子 |
| [05:11] | make a lot of people who sign my checks happy. | 我上面肯定有很多人乐意看你进去 |
| [05:13] | You’re a big catch. | 你是条大鱼 |
| [05:16] | We’re looking to hook a whale. | 我们却想抓一条鲸鱼 |
| [05:19] | Your brother Derek’s a real old-school gangster, isn’t he? | 你大哥德里克是个非常老派的黑帮头子吧 |
| [05:22] | Doesn’t use phones, | 不用手机 |
| [05:24] | only does business face-to-face, | 只面对面谈生意 |
| [05:25] | and that’s if you’re in his inner circle. | 而且只跟圈内的人谈 |
| [05:27] | Like you are. | 比如说你 |
| [05:30] | You hear that? | 听到了吗 |
| [05:33] | Sounds like I ain’t got nothing to say | 感觉我的律师来之前 |
| [05:34] | until my lawyer shows up. | 我也没什么好说的 |
| [05:36] | What about your companion? | 你的同伙呢 |
| [05:38] | Maybe he’ll talk. | 说不定他会说呢 |
| [05:41] | Nah, man, he don’t know nothing. | 不 伙计 他什么都不知道 |
| [05:47] | Oh, Aaron Whittles. | 亚伦·威托斯 |
| [05:49] | You are 25. | 25岁 |
| [05:51] | Priors for possession and misdemeanor theft. | 有持械盗窃的前科 |
| [05:54] | I… | 我… |
| [05:57] | I’m a little confused. | 我有点不明白 |
| [05:57] | These are bad decisions anyone could have made, Aaron. | 每个人都可能像你一样犯这种错 亚伦 |
| [06:00] | So why did we snag you up with Benji Keyes? | 我们为什么会把你和班吉·基斯一起抓过来 |
| [06:05] | We’re just friends. | 我们只是朋友 |
| [06:07] | I think you’re more than that. | 我觉得可远远不止如此 |
| [06:13] | Listen… I’m not one to judge. | 听着…我也没资格评价 |
| [06:19] | You know, if I knew anything about relationships, | 要是我懂感情这种事的话 |
| [06:22] | I wouldn’t have lived in my garage for ten years. | 我也不会一个人窝在车库里十年 |
| [06:27] | So there’s no– no need to feel ashamed. | 所以你没必要觉得丢脸 |
| [06:38] | I’m not. | 我不是 |
| [06:40] | He is. | 他是 |
| [06:42] | Listen, Benji. | 听着 班吉 |
| [06:43] | I got no problem, you want to step out | 你是不是出轨 |
| [06:44] | on your old lady with another guy. | 这不关我事 |
| [06:48] | I only care–hey. | 我只在乎… |
| [06:50] | I only care about one thing. | 我只在乎一件事 |
| [06:52] | You serve up Derek, | 你把德里克供出来 |
| [06:56] | I’ll let Aaron walk. | 我就放了亚伦 |
| [07:05] | If I serve up Derek, you let both of us walk. | 我供出德里克 你把我们俩都放了 |
| [07:32] | Let me guess, you had Mouse ping my phone? | 你让耗子定位了我的手机吗 |
| [07:36] | You know Voight put you on three weeks furlough, right? | 你知道博伊特准了你三周假对吧 |
| [07:38] | In case you change your mind. | 怕你改主意 |
| [07:41] | That ends tomorrow. | 假期明天结束 |
| [07:47] | What do you want, Jay? | 你想怎样 杰 |
| [07:50] | I want to hear you say it. | 我想听你亲口说出来 |
| [07:53] | Say what? | 说什么 |
| [08:00] | That you’re no longer my partner, | 说我们不再是搭档 |
| [08:03] | That you’re throwing it all away. | 你就这么退出了 |
| [08:07] | Look me in the eye. Tell me it’s over. | 看着我的眼睛 告诉我都结束了 |
| [08:16] | Are you done talking? | 你说完了吗 |
| [08:20] | I don’t know who you are, | 我不知道你是谁 |
| [08:22] | but tell Lindsay she made me a better cop, | 但如果你见到琳德赛 请你告诉她 |
| [08:25] | if you ever see her again. | 是她让我成为了一个好警察 |
| [08:41] | Hey, Olinsky, you got a sec? | 奥林斯基 你有空吗 |
| [08:45] | Okay, so I got my cup of coffee. | 我冲了咖啡 |
| [08:47] | I got my “Times.” | 买了《太阳报》 |
| [08:48] | And like every morning, | 和往常一样 |
| [08:49] | I like to read the sports page | 我喜欢在电话被狂轰滥炸之前 |
| [08:51] | before the calls come pouring in. | 先读一读运动版块 |
| [08:53] | But today I can barely read a word, | 但今天我简直一个词都看不下去 |
| [08:56] | because this girl, | 都是因为这姑娘 |
| [08:57] | Michelle Sovana from juvenile detention, | 少管所的米歇尔·索瓦娜 |
| [09:00] | keeps calling for you. | 她一直在打电话找你 |
| [09:02] | Just give me the number. | 把号码给我 |
| [09:03] | I’ll take care of it. | 我去搞定 |
| [09:04] | Al, she’s been calling for weeks. | 埃尔 她已经打电话找你好几周了 |
| [09:05] | Obviously you don’t want to handle it. | 很明显你根本不想搞定 |
| [09:07] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
| [09:08] | It can’t be that bad. | 有那么难吗 |
| [09:13] | A long time ago, I slept with this woman | 很久以前 我当卧底的时候 |
| [09:15] | when I was undercover. | 和一个女人睡了 |
| [09:17] | Turns out this Michelle is… | 所以这个米歇尔就是… |
| [09:21] | my daughter. | 我女儿 |
| [09:26] | And the mom is about to do four years | 她妈妈因为贪污 |
| [09:28] | for embezzlement. | 要入狱四年 |
| [09:30] | And I don’t know what to do with her. | 我不知道该拿她怎么办 |
| [09:37] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
| [09:42] | You have a friend who works in juvenile detention, right? | 你在少管所有朋友对吧 |
| [09:45] | – Yeah, Beatrice Mulaney. – Good. | -有 碧翠丝·穆兰妮 -很好 |
| [09:48] | I’ll–I’ll take care of it. | 我去搞定 |
| [09:53] | What’s up, Sarge? | 怎么了 警长 |
| [09:54] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
| [09:56] | Hey, I’ve been meaning to ask. | 我问一下 |
| [09:59] | You and boy wonder, | 你和那小子 |
| [10:00] | you settle on a wedding planner yet? | 选好婚礼策划师了吗 |
| [10:02] | Oh, uh, no. | 没有 |
| [10:03] | I mean, I’ve been asking around. | 我到处都问了 |
| [10:05] | I haven’t found anybody yet, so it’s– | 还没发现谁比较合适 所以… |
| [10:06] | Good, I’ll do it. | 好 我来吧 |
| [10:10] | What the hell is that? | 这是什么 |
| [10:11] | My wedding planner from when I was engaged. | 我订婚时候的婚礼策划书 |
| [10:13] | To what? | 和谁啊 |
| [10:16] | Tiger beat, go get some coffee. | 猛男 去喝咖啡吧 |
| [10:18] | This is girl talk. | 这是女人的话题 |
| [10:20] | Have fun. | 好好聊 |
| [10:23] | Look at this dress. | 看看这件婚纱 |
| [10:24] | Isn’t it gorgeous? | 是不是美翻了 |
| [10:26] | It’s beautiful. | 很漂亮 |
| [10:28] | The ad says Woolworth’s. | 这是伍尔沃斯的广告 |
| [10:31] | I think they went out of business. | 他们好像破产了 |
| [10:32] | Burgess, dreams never go out of business. | 伯吉斯 梦想永远不会破产 |
| [10:36] | Ever. | 永远不会 |
| [10:38] | Go ahead, take this. | 拿去吧 |
| [10:39] | We’ll talk later. | 我们回头再聊 |
| [10:39] | – I couldn’t possibly– – Take it. | -我不能… -拿着 |
| [10:40] | – No, I could–it’s so– – Take it, Burgess. | -不 这太… -拿着 伯吉斯 |
| [10:45] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
| [10:49] | Okay, here we go. | 好了 我们试试 |
| [10:52] | Who is that handsome devil? | 那帅逼是谁 |
| [10:54] | All right, 100 grand in small bills | 1505基金里的小额钞票 |
| [10:55] | from the 1505 fund, baby. | 一共十万哦 |
| [10:58] | I look like Mr. Uptown or what? | 我看起来像跑腿的吗 |
| [10:59] | You look the part. | 挺像的 |
| [11:00] | – Yo, Adam. – Yeah. | -亚当 -怎么了 |
| [11:02] | How come I ain’t heard nothing | 我怎么还没收到 |
| [11:03] | about a bachelor party yet? | 你单身派对的邀请啊 |
| [11:04] | Burgess and I haven’t even set a date yet, Kev. | 伯吉斯和我还没定日子呢 凯文 |
| [11:06] | That’s because you need a party. | 因为你要先开派对啊 |
| [11:08] | The party’s the most important part. | 派对才是最重要的 |
| [11:10] | Correction: Nothing happens without a best man. | 这么说才对 没有伴郎 什么也定不了啊 |
| [11:16] | What do you say? | 你意下如何 |
| [11:17] | Wait, like, me? | 等等 你是说我吗 |
| [11:18] | Yeah, why not? | 对 不行吗 |
| [11:21] | – I’d be honored, bro. – All right. | -是我的荣幸 兄弟 -好 |
| [11:22] | – For real, man. – It’s on, all right. | -真的 -那就说定了 |
| [11:25] | Okay, here we go. | 好了 情况是这样 |
| [11:28] | Benji just confirmed the location of the meet. | 班吉刚招认了见面的地点 |
| [11:31] | He’s gonna intro Halstead to Derek as a potential buyer | 他要把霍斯特德作为潜在买家介绍给德里克 |
| [11:34] | who can expand his market into the north side. | 这样能把他的市场扩展到城北 |
| [11:37] | We get a deal on camera, we’ll move in. | 等我们录下交易 就出手抓他 |
| [11:40] | Where’s the meet? | 在哪见面 |
| [11:41] | Main Terminal at Midway. | 中途机场的主航站楼 |
| [11:43] | That’s a lot of moving parts. | 不可控因素很多 |
| [11:44] | Planes, trains, vehicles, | 飞机 地铁 汽车 |
| [11:46] | and the no-fly zone over the airport. | 机场上空还有禁飞区 |
| [11:48] | Hey, it’s Derek Keyes. | 那可是德里克·基斯 |
| [11:49] | We’ll make it work. | 无论如何都要抓住 |
| [11:50] | That’s right. | 没错 |
| [11:51] | Let’s do it. | 行动吧 |
| [11:54] | Your brother better be here. | 你大哥最好会来 |
| [11:55] | My man, he will. | 他会的 |
| [11:56] | All right, let’s go. | 好 走吧 |
| [12:09] | Is that camera up and running yet? | 摄像机正常工作吗 |
| [12:11] | Yeah, sir. We got audiovisual up and running. | 是 长官 正在录制 |
| [12:34] | Who was that? | 那是谁 |
| [12:35] | Sarge, you want one of us to follow that guy? | 警长 我们要跟着那家伙吗 |
| [12:36] | No, stay with Halstead. | 不 盯紧霍斯特德 |
| [12:55] | Yo, this wasn’t the plan. | 等等 原计划不是这样 |
| [12:59] | Listen. | 听着 |
| [13:01] | You want to meet Derek. | 想跟德里克见面的话 |
| [13:03] | It could be now or never. | 这是唯一的机会 |
| [13:07] | All right, I’m rolling with this. | 好 那我配合你 |
| [13:36] | – This him? – Yeah. | -就是他吗 -对 |
| [13:39] | Like I said, he got heavy paper. | 就像我说的 他前科不少 |
| [13:42] | Benji says you used to ride with the Belz Brothers. | 班吉说你原来跟贝尔茨兄弟混过 |
| [13:45] | For a minute, | 混过一段时间 |
| [13:47] | up in Bucktown. | 在城北的巴克镇 |
| [13:49] | Those crazy white boys still riding around | 那群疯小子还是在车里带着链锯 |
| [13:51] | with chainsaws in their trunks? | 到处转悠吗 |
| [13:54] | That’s, uh, tradition. | 老习惯了 |
| [13:55] | But I’m looking to stake a little piece of the world for myself. | 但我也想打片自己的天下 |
| [14:01] | Where’d you disappear to last night? | 你昨晚消失去了哪里 |
| [14:04] | What? | 什么 |
| [14:05] | I was home, man. | 我在家 伙计 |
| [14:08] | This one told a different story. | 这位说的可不一样 |
| [14:13] | Your bodyguard says you disappeared for a couple hours. | 你的保镖说你消失了几个小时 |
| [14:19] | Funny thing is, you forgot to put your shoes on. | 有趣的是 你忘了穿鞋 |
| [14:23] | Are we gonna do business here, | 我们是要做生意 |
| [14:24] | or are we gonna settle a family dispute? | 还是调解你们的家庭矛盾 |
| [14:33] | Come on, man, what, are you gonna rob me? | 你干什么 要抢劫我吗 |
| [14:35] | We got a gun. | 嫌犯有枪 |
| [14:42] | Come on, brother. | 别这样 大哥 |
| [14:51] | Shots fired, shots fired. | 嫌犯开火 嫌犯开火 |
| [14:53] | Everybody move in! | 大家行动 |
| [14:59] | This way! | 这里 |
| [15:08] | All right, to the right, to the right! | 右边 右边 |
| [15:13] | Stop right there! | 站住 |
| [15:14] | Listen, listen, we’re CPD Intelligence. | 听着 我们是芝加哥警署情报组 |
| [15:16] | We got a guy beyond this checkpoint. | 我们有位同事在里面 |
| [15:19] | We got to get through now. | 现在必须过去 |
| [15:21] | Now! | 马上 |
| [15:22] | Let them through. | 让他们过去 |
| [15:36] | Body! | 有尸体 |
| [15:40] | Central, CPD Intelligence, | 中心警局 我是芝加哥警署情报组 |
| [15:43] | we got a DOA. | 发现一名死者 |
| [15:45] | And an officer’s been abducted. | 还有一位警员被劫持 |
| [15:58] | Sarge. | 警长 |
| [16:00] | Yeah. | 什么事 |
| [16:01] | This came from my CI. | 这线索是我的线人提供的 |
| [16:02] | I’ll take the hit. | 责任我来负 |
| [16:02] | Where we at with the SUV? | 那辆越野车查到了吗 |
| [16:05] | We’ve got all available patrol units searching. | 已经派了所有巡逻小组出去 |
| [16:07] | Problem is, there’s no plates. | 问题是 它没有车牌 |
| [16:08] | Well, what about the TSA badges | 他们过安检 |
| [16:10] | they used to get past security? | 用的运管局通行证呢 |
| [16:12] | The badges were stolen from several employees yesterday. | 昨天有多名雇员通行证被盗 |
| [16:14] | TSA didn’t report them missing until this morning. | 运管局今天早上才报失的 |
| [16:18] | Keyes shot and killed his own brother. | 基斯连自己的亲弟弟都杀了 |
| [16:19] | What do you think he’s gonna do to Halstead? | 可以想象他会怎么对付霍斯特德 |
| [16:26] | Man, this thing with Halstead. | 天啊 霍斯特德这事 |
| [16:28] | You imagine if it was Adam? | 你能想象发生在亚当身上吗 |
| [16:30] | No. | 不能 |
| [16:31] | Roman, why would you even ask that? | 罗曼 你为什么这么问 |
| [16:33] | Look, I know since you put the ring on, | 我知道从你答应求婚以后 |
| [16:35] | it’s been all high fives and congrats, | 周围的人都在恭喜你 |
| [16:37] | but you really think this is smart? | 但你真觉得这样明智吗 |
| [16:39] | So this is coming from the guy | 你一个跟三任前搭档 |
| [16:40] | who fell in love with three ex-partners, right? | 谈过恋爱的人 竟然来教育我吗 |
| [16:42] | Exactly, ex being the operative word. | 没错 关键就在于都成了前任 |
| [16:44] | You got to be half nuts to do this job to begin with. | 本来当警察就已经很疯狂了 |
| [16:47] | Then you factor in egos, crazy hours, | 再想到他们自负 起早贪黑 |
| [16:49] | always worrying if the other person’s | 总在担心另一半能不能 |
| [16:50] | gonna walk through the door. | 平安走进家门 |
| [16:52] | You need to be realistic about what you’re getting into. | 你得认清你要面对的现实 |
| [16:54] | That’s all. | 就是这样 |
| [17:05] | You here with my check? | 你们来送支票的吗 |
| [17:06] | We need to bring you into protective custody. | 我们要对你进行保护性监禁 |
| [17:10] | What happened? | 发生了什么 |
| [17:16] | How long do I have to be here? | 我得在这待多久 |
| [17:17] | As long as it takes. | 直到抓住德里克 |
| [17:27] | That one of Benji’s boys? | 那是班吉的手下吗 |
| [17:29] | I seen him around. | 我见过他 |
| [17:30] | Yeah, well, you’re gonna get a lot of answers | 等案子破了 你这一堆问题 |
| [17:32] | when this is all over. | 就都有答案了 |
| [17:33] | Right now I need you to tell me where Derek Keyes is. | 眼下我需要你告诉我德里克·基斯在哪 |
| [17:38] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
| [17:39] | He put a bullet in his own brother’s head. | 他亲手爆了他弟弟的头 |
| [17:41] | He won’t think twice about killing you. | 杀你更是眼都不会眨一下 |
| [17:43] | I didn’t mean for this to happen. | 我也不希望这样的 |
| [17:45] | And yet here we are. | 但已经这样了 |
| [17:47] | Tell me where Derek Keyes is. | 快告诉我德里克·基斯在哪 |
| [17:49] | I swear, I never met him. | 我发誓 我没见过他 |
| [17:51] | Hank. | 汉克 |
| [17:53] | I’m sorry, I don’t mean to interrupt, | 不好意思打扰了 |
| [17:55] | but there’s a very determined young man downstairs | 但楼下有个小伙子点名要见你 |
| [17:57] | who says he wants to speak to you | 说有话一定要和你说 |
| [17:59] | and you only. | 只和你一个人说 |
| [18:02] | Get this. | 安置一下 |
| [18:08] | That’s him. | 就是他 |
| [18:13] | – You the sergeant? – That’s right. | -你就是警长 -没错 |
| [18:14] | I’m supposed to give this to you. | 我得把这个给你 |
| [18:16] | All right. | 好 |
| [18:21] | Who told you to give it to me? | 谁让你给我的 |
| [18:22] | I was on my bike when some dude rolls up, | 我正骑车呢 一个人叫住我 |
| [18:25] | offers me a c-note to bring this to the district | 给了我张百元大钞让我把这个带到警局 |
| [18:27] | and ask for you. | 指名交给你 |
| [19:13] | Voight. | 我是博伊特 |
| [19:16] | Your boy tough. | 你这手下挺硬气啊 |
| [19:18] | He won’t talk. | 一个字都不说 |
| [19:20] | You should be proud. | 你该骄傲 |
| [19:25] | What do you want? | 你想怎样 |
| [19:27] | I want all of intelligence’s CI files | 我要你们情报部门手里所有的线人档案 |
| [19:31] | in exchange for your detective. | 来换你们警探的命 |
| [19:35] | Bring the CI files | 把线人的档案 |
| [19:36] | to the corner of 39th and California. | 拿到第39大道和加利福尼亚大街路口 |
| [19:39] | Send a lone female officer. | 派一个女警员来 |
| [19:42] | No cameras, no wires, no weapons. | 不准带摄像机 不准窃听 不准带枪 |
| [19:46] | Just a girl with a file box. | 就一个女的 一个箱子 |
| [19:48] | You’ll make this drop tomorrow at 9:00 A.M. in the morning, | 明早9点带着东西来交接 |
| [19:51] | or Detective Halstead | 不然霍斯特德警探 |
| [19:55] | winds up fertilizer in some cornfield in Indiana. | 就要被扔到印第安纳州的玉米地里肥田了 |
| [19:59] | We understand each other, sergeant? | 明白了吗 警长 |
| [20:06] | What’d he want? | 他想做什么 |
| [20:10] | Halstead’s life for all our CI files. | 用线人档案换霍斯特德的命 |
| [20:16] | That’s easy, right? | 这好办吧 |
| [20:17] | We hand over the files, right? | 把档案给他就行了 |
| [20:18] | Whoa, there’s over 100 CIs in our database. | 你慢着 我们数据库里有一百多个线人资料 |
| [20:21] | A couple dozen are mine. | 光我的就好几十人 |
| [20:23] | Half got wives and kids. | 一半都有妻儿 |
| [20:24] | I’m not gonna have their blood on my hands | 我才不会把他们的名字泄露出去 |
| [20:25] | if their names get leaked. | 让命债落到我头上 |
| [20:25] | So you’d rather protect them and bury Jay? | 所以你宁可牺牲杰来保护他们吗 |
| [20:28] | Of course I wouldn’t! | 我当然不想这样 |
| [20:29] | Hey, hey, hey, hey. Just back off. | 喂喂喂 你们两个别激动 |
| [20:30] | Back off, guys, come on. | 别激动 都冷静 |
| [20:32] | Yeah, well, it ain’t gonna get that far. | 不会就这么让他轻易得手的 |
| [20:35] | Grab Mouse. | 叫上耗子 |
| [20:36] | Start creating false files. | 开始做假档案吧 |
| [20:39] | – Where you going? – For a drive. | -你要去哪 -出趟门 |
| [20:44] | Come on, just give it to me. | 得了吧 快给我 |
| [20:46] | I paid you. I paid you. I paid you. I paid– | 我给钱了 我给了 真给了 |
| [20:51] | Give me–you know, you got 50 bucks in your pocket. | 快给我 你兜里明明就有50块 |
| [20:53] | How many times do we do this, Bonnie? | 你要跟我扯多少次啊 邦妮 |
| [20:54] | Oh, come on, just give it to me. | 少来吧你 赶紧给我 |
| [20:56] | Give it to me! | 快给我 |
| [21:00] | – Bunny! – Come on. | -邦妮 -拿来 |
| [21:02] | – I’m leaving. – No, you’re not. | -我要走了 -想走没门 |
| [21:03] | – No, you’re not. No, you’re not. – Yes, I want to go. | -甭想走 你别走 -我走还不行吗 |
| [21:04] | – I want to go. – Give it to me. Give it– | -我不卖了 -快给我 快点 |
| [21:05] | What’s the problem? | 怎么回事 |
| [21:06] | Whoa, whoa, no problem. | 慢着慢着 没事 |
| [21:09] | It’s just, your mom here thinks she’s a math whiz. | 就是你妈觉得自己是个数学专家而已 |
| [21:11] | You said 50 bucks. | 你说了50块的 |
| [21:13] | I said 50 for 20. | 我说的是50块20片 |
| [21:14] | You want 40. | 你想要40片 |
| [21:16] | I’ll give it to you for 80. | 我卖你80块好了 |
| [21:18] | You got 30 bucks? | 你有30块吗 |
| [21:20] | I’m good for it. | 我懒得吵了 |
| [21:27] | Thank you, baby. | 多谢了 宝贝儿 |
| [21:30] | Give me that. | 给我吧你 |
| [21:33] | Jo-Jo’s a jerk, but he makes house calls. | 乔乔是个混蛋 不过他能上门送货 |
| [21:36] | Nobody does that anymore. | 这年头没多少人送上门了 |
| [21:40] | Believe me, honey, waving that piece around, | 相信我 吃一片包你爽 |
| [21:43] | you need to dull the edge. | 你得好好放松下了 |
| [21:44] | Here you go. | 给你 |
| [21:46] | You know Jo-Jo used to hang with your uncle Ray? | 你知道乔乔曾经跟着你雷叔混吗 |
| [21:50] | In fact, they used to be in a heavy metal band. | 他们还组过一个什么重金属乐队 |
| [21:52] | Something like that. | 这之类的玩意儿 |
| [21:53] | It was Tripwire, I think. | 好像叫什么”引线” |
| [21:55] | Or Livewire, that was it, Livewire. | 还是”火线”啊 没错是”火线” |
| [21:57] | They thought they were gonna be rock stars. | 他们还以为自己要出名了呢 |
| [22:02] | Hey, where you going? | 你去哪儿啊 |
| [22:38] | Al, what’s up? | 埃尔 怎么了 |
| [22:40] | Hey, I know you’re on the outs | 我知道你现在心情不好 |
| [22:41] | and you got a lot on your plate, | 你那边也肯定有不少事 |
| [22:43] | but I figured you want to know. | 但我觉得还是告诉你比较好 |
| [22:47] | Jay’s been kidnapped. | 杰被绑架了 |
| [22:57] | I’ll be damned. | 我的天 |
| [22:59] | They told me Hank Voight was here to see me. | 他们告诉我汉克·博伊特来看我 |
| [23:00] | I said no way. | 我还死活不信呢 |
| [23:02] | Look at you. | 瞧瞧你 |
| [23:06] | In the flesh. | 竟然亲自来了 |
| [23:07] | How you been, Eddie? | 最近怎么样 艾迪 |
| [23:09] | About the same as the last time you saw me, | 和上次你见我时差不多 |
| [23:11] | plus 600 days. | 只不过又过了600天而已 |
| [23:14] | But you, you’re good. | 不过你看上去不错 |
| [23:16] | Got your badge back and everything. | 警徽和一切都回来了 |
| [23:20] | That’s why I’m here. | 这正是我今天过来的原因 |
| [23:27] | I need to find Derek Keyes. | 我要找到德里克·基斯 |
| [23:31] | Keyes is the kind of man that doesn’t get found. | 基斯是那种神龙见首不见尾的人 |
| [23:35] | He snatched one of my guys. | 他劫持了我一个手下 |
| [23:38] | Well, any intel you can give me | 无论你给我任何 |
| [23:40] | from inside or outside these walls would be appreciated. | 监狱内外相关信息 我都会感激不尽 |
| [23:45] | Let me ask you something, Hank. | 问你件事 汉克 |
| [23:48] | When you put that star on every morning, | 你每天早上戴上警徽时 |
| [23:51] | do you thank God or me? | 有感谢过上帝或者我吗 |
| [23:55] | I haven’t forgotten what you did for me. | 我没有忘记你为我做的事 |
| [23:58] | What I did was make a lot of enemies, | 我所做的是树敌无数 |
| [24:00] | protecting a cop. | 只为了保护一个条子 |
| [24:02] | That’s why I figured you’d want more than a carton of cigarettes. | 所以我估计你需要的 不仅仅是一盒香烟 |
| [24:10] | I get out in a few months. | 几个月后我就能出去了 |
| [24:13] | That thing that we talked about… | 我们说过的那件事… |
| [24:18] | Does that still stand? | 还算数吗 |
| [24:21] | It does. | 算数 |
| [24:30] | Okay. | 好 |
| [24:32] | Let me ask around, | 我打听打听 |
| [24:35] | see what I can dig up for you on Keyes. | 看看能为你挖到什么基斯的消息 |
| [24:42] | Where we at with the CI files? | 线人档案制作进展如何 |
| [24:44] | All set, bogus CI numbers and criminal histories. | 准备就绪 线人编号和犯罪记录都伪造好了 |
| [24:48] | We used photographs of inmates | 我们用了底特律 |
| [24:49] | from Detroit and Indiana. | 和印第安纳州的犯人照片 |
| [24:50] | No way Keyes can tell they’re fake | 基斯不可能仅通过这些照片 |
| [24:51] | just by looking at them. | 看出是伪造的 |
| [24:53] | No more waiting, Sarge. it’s 8 a.m. | 不要再等了 警长 现在八点 |
| [24:55] | We got one hour till the drop. | 离约定时间还有一小时 |
| [25:03] | Okay, call Burgess. | 好 打给伯吉斯 |
| [25:06] | Tell her to come in. | 让她过来 |
| [25:07] | What for? | 做什么 |
| [25:09] | Keyes requested a female officer deliver the files. | 基斯要求一名女警去送档案 |
| [25:13] | No, you find somebody else. | 不行 另找他人吧 |
| [25:17] | You got a funny way of saying, “Yes, sir.” | 你这个”遵命”说得很有意思啊 |
| [25:19] | There is no way I’m losing a partner | 我绝不能在同一天失去我的同伴 |
| [25:21] | – and my fiancée on the same day– – I said, get Burgess. | -和未婚妻 -我说了 让伯吉斯过来 |
| [25:24] | Hey, I’ll pull up Rivera from patrol. | 算了 我调巡逻队的里维拉过来 |
| [25:27] | I’ll do it. | 我来做 |
| [25:34] | Get her out of here. | 让她出去 |
| [25:35] | – Hank… – You gave your star back. | -汉克 -你已经把警徽交上来了 |
| [25:38] | Or don’t you remember? | 还是你不记得了 |
| [25:39] | Can we talk? | 我们可以谈谈吗 |
| [25:40] | You know, you made it clear which direction | 你自己要走什么路你说得很明白了 |
| [25:42] | you want to go in, which is down. | 就是自暴自弃 |
| [25:44] | I’ve accepted that. | 我也已经接受了 |
| [25:46] | Now get out. | 现在你出去 |
| [25:46] | This isn’t about me. | 这件事重点不是我 |
| [25:48] | This is about getting Jay back. | 而是杰的生命安危 |
| [25:52] | This guy wants a female courier. | 他要一个女警员送档案 |
| [25:53] | You and I both know it should be me. | 你和我都知道应该让我来 |
| [25:56] | You here as a cop or to save your boyfriend? | 你这么做是因为你是警察还是为了救男朋友 |
| [26:02] | Does it matter? | 这重要吗 |
| [26:24] | I keep thinking– | 我一直在想 |
| [26:26] | I mean, I keep– I keep thinking… | 我一直一直在想 |
| [26:32] | This never would have happened | 这一切本来不会发生 |
| [26:35] | if I had another pair of eyes at Midway, your eyes. | 如果当时你也在中途机场 |
| [26:40] | Then I’m not watching Halstead | 我就不会眼睁睁看到霍斯特德 |
| [26:42] | being tortured like an animal. | 遭受非人的虐待 |
| [26:45] | I’m asking you. | 我现在请求你 |
| [26:47] | Let me make this right. | 让我弥补这一切 |
| [26:53] | I will do the drop. | 由我去递送档案 |
| [27:04] | This isn’t you reinstated. | 这并不意味着你复职了 |
| [27:06] | You understand? | 懂吗 |
| [27:09] | This is just for today. | 只限于今天 |
| [27:23] | Gear up. | 去准备吧 |
| [27:35] | It’s ceramic. | 这是陶制的 |
| [27:36] | It’s not much, but, you know, | 没什么杀伤力 但是你懂的 |
| [27:38] | at least you won’t be going in naked. | 至少不会让你赤手空拳地进去 |
| [27:40] | And it won’t set off any detectors if they wand you. | 扫描的时候也不会被侦测到 |
| [27:43] | – Al, thank you. – Yeah. | -埃尔 谢谢你 -没事 |
| [28:27] | All right, target’s on scene. | 目标出现 |
| [28:29] | Stay cool. | 保持冷静 |
| [28:45] | You got what Derek wants? | 德里克要的你带来了吗 |
| [28:47] | That’s all of the intelligence CI files. | 那是情报部所有线人的档案 |
| [28:50] | Where’s Jay? | 杰在哪里 |
| [28:51] | Let’s say you hand over those files. | 你先把档案给我们 |
| [28:53] | We verify them. | 我们检验之后 |
| [28:55] | Then we’ll cut your boy loose. | 再把那家伙给你 |
| [28:57] | That wasn’t the deal. | 你们开始不是这样说的 |
| [28:59] | Derek said the files for our guy. | 德里克说用档案交换我们的人 |
| [29:01] | He said a straight trade. | 他说了 一手交货一手交人 |
| [29:07] | Hey, we got a gun, passenger side. | 副驾掏出枪了 |
| [29:09] | We got a gun. | 掏出枪了 |
| [29:10] | Hold steady until I say. | 我下令前保持待命 |
| [29:14] | If I don’t see Jay alive right now, | 如果现在我看不到杰活着 |
| [29:15] | I’m walking with the box. | 就带着箱子一起走人 |
| [29:21] | Guess you’re going for a ride. | 看来你要来兜兜风了 |
| [29:38] | Should we move in? | 我们要不要行动 |
| [29:39] | Negative. | 不 |
| [29:40] | There’s no Halstead. | 霍斯特德没出现 |
| [29:42] | All right, all right, copy, we’ll pursue. | 好的 收到 我们追捕 |
| [29:43] | No, I said we hold back. | 不 我说了待命 |
| [29:48] | Let her go. | 让她走 |
| [29:53] | Talk to me, Mouse. | 什么情况 耗子 |
| [29:54] | I was able to pick up the SUV on several plate readers, | 可以通过车牌识别找到那辆越野车 |
| [29:57] | but because the vehicle is moving, | 但是因为车子在移动 |
| [29:58] | the updates are coming in five minutes behind. | 所以数据更新会滞后五分钟 |
| [30:00] | What about air one? | 监控画面呢 |
| [30:01] | They positively ID’d the SUV on Mouse’s intel, | 他们确认了耗子说的那辆越野车 |
| [30:04] | but the signal got lost under the Wabash L train. | 但是信号在沃巴什街地铁处消失了 |
| [30:06] | Look, it’s not gonna be long before Derek figures out | 德里克很快就能发现 |
| [30:08] | the files I made are fake. | 我弄的材料是假的 |
| [30:16] | Voight. | 博伊特 |
| [30:17] | This is a call from Stateville Correctional Facility. | 这是从斯泰特维尔监狱打来的电话 |
| [30:19] | Will you accept? | 要接听吗 |
| [30:20] | Yes, I will. | 接 |
| [30:23] | Go ahead, please. | 请讲 |
| [30:26] | Tell me you got something, Eddie. | 拜托一定要有情报 艾迪 |
| [30:27] | Turns out there’s a guy in the next block named Tyrell Chase. | 临近街区有个人叫提利尔·切斯 |
| [30:31] | Okay. | 好 |
| [30:32] | Con named Tyrell Chase. | 罪犯名为提利尔·切斯 |
| [30:34] | All right, go ahead. | 好 继续说 |
| [30:35] | Screws tell me that he used to be | 狱卒告诉我他以前 |
| [30:37] | a street captain for Keyes, | 是基斯的街头小头目 |
| [30:40] | till he got popped for murder; now he’s doing life. | 后来因为谋杀被抓 现在在服无期徒刑 |
| [30:42] | Supposedly, one of Keyes’ men comes by every few months, | 基斯的人可能每几个月来一次 |
| [30:47] | drops a couple grand in his canteen account. | 往他的账户里打几千块钱 |
| [30:49] | Payoff money. | 用来贿赂他 |
| [30:51] | Thanks, Eddie. | 谢谢 埃迪 |
| [31:07] | Boss. | 老板 |
| [31:10] | We got a guest. | 有客人来了 |
| [31:13] | She wouldn’t hand over the files unless she saw her boy. | 不看到她的人她不肯交出档案 |
| [31:19] | Welcome. | 欢迎 |
| [31:21] | Tyrell Chase. | 提利尔·切斯 |
| [31:22] | Visitors list includes his mother, sister, | 访客有他妈妈 妹妹 |
| [31:24] | and a guy listed as his cousin, | 还有一个登记为他表哥的人 |
| [31:26] | a Kris Dunning. | 叫克利斯·邓宁 |
| [31:30] | He was at Midway. | 他在中途机场出现过 |
| [31:31] | Okay, so he did three years for aggravated assault. | 他因故意伤害罪蹲过三年监狱 |
| [31:34] | He skipped out on parole and went off– | 假释期间偷偷溜了… |
| [31:35] | Mouse, do a deed search, see if he owns any property. | 耗子 查契据 看看他有没有房产 |
| [31:38] | Gotcha. Kris Dunning deed search. | 好 克利斯·邓宁契据检索 |
| [31:41] | Nothing. | 没有 |
| [31:49] | We held up our end. | 我们履行承诺了 |
| [31:53] | Go get him. | 去带他来 |
| [32:02] | Sure you don’t want to do a little bit bump, | 你不想吸一点吗 |
| [32:03] | put you in a better mood? | 可以让你心情更好 |
| [32:05] | I’m good. | 不用了 |
| [32:11] | Jay. | 杰 |
| [32:14] | It’s okay. | 没事 |
| [32:15] | Erin. | 艾琳 |
| [32:17] | All right, come on, we’re getting out of here. | 好 我们离开这里 |
| [32:19] | Hold up. | 等一下 |
| [32:20] | Ain’t no way | 你们 |
| [32:21] | either one of you is walking out of here, | 谁都别想走 |
| [32:23] | not until these files check out. | 除非档案查证了 |
| [32:32] | You got his mother’s name? | 知道他母亲的名字吗 |
| [32:32] | Cross-reference it with his mother’s name. | 用他母亲的名字交叉检索 |
| [32:34] | Okay, Kris Dunning, his mother is Jill Dunning. | 好 克利斯·邓宁的母亲叫吉尔·邓宁 |
| [32:39] | All right, Jill Dunning. | 好 吉尔·邓宁 |
| [32:40] | Says here she owns a ’96 four-door beige compact. | 结果显示她有一辆96年的四门浅色小车 |
| [32:43] | She had a house Englewood foreclosed on a couple years back. | 在恩格尔伍德有栋房子 几年前取消了赎回权 |
| [32:46] | Hold on. | 等一下 |
| [32:47] | She bought a house in Hyde Park | 就在不到一年之前 |
| [32:49] | for over $2 million less than a year ago. | 她在海德公园买了一栋价值两百多万的房子 |
| [32:51] | It sounds a little rags-to-riches, don’t it? | 有点突然变土豪的感觉对吧 |
| [32:54] | Text me the address. | 把地址发给我 |
| [32:55] | I got you now. | 马上 |
| [32:58] | I just got to ask, | 我想问问 |
| [32:59] | how did you think this was gonna play out? | 你觉得这件事结果会如何 |
| [33:01] | You kidnap a Chicago police officer? | 你绑架芝加哥警察 |
| [33:03] | It just doesn’t seem like a smart business move. | 看上去可不是明智之举 |
| [33:06] | I got what I asked for, didn’t I? | 我得偿所愿了 不是吗 |
| [33:10] | And what do you know about my business? | 我的事你又知道什么 |
| [33:16] | I know that if you’re worried about a rat in your organization, | 我知道如果你担心自己内部有叛徒 |
| [33:19] | it’s already too late. | 就已经太晚了 |
| [33:21] | Derek. | 德里克 |
| [33:22] | You’re not gonna like this. | 这个你不会高兴的 |
| [33:24] | What? | 怎么了 |
| [33:25] | Been through a dozen of these so far. | 我已经查过十几份了 |
| [33:27] | Not finding much that lines up. | 好像都对不上号 |
| [33:29] | This guy, he’s doing time in Michigan, | 这个人在密歇根服刑 |
| [33:33] | but his photo doesn’t match his name. | 但是名字跟照片不符 |
| [33:36] | This one, | 这个 |
| [33:37] | he’s on parole in Indiana for a DUI, | 因为酒驾入狱 现在印第安纳州假释 |
| [33:40] | when the report says he’s supposed to be some heavy hitter | 可是上面说他是贩毒集团里的 |
| [33:43] | with the cartels. | 某个大人物 |
| [33:45] | So what, you thought you could bring me a box full of lies? | 怎么 你以为可以用一箱子废纸骗过我吗 |
| [33:48] | Look, I brought the box that they gave me. | 这个箱子是他们给我的 |
| [33:49] | If you want, I’ll make a call. | 如果你想 我可以打电话问问 |
| [33:55] | I’m done making calls. | 我不想再打电话了 |
| [34:00] | Do him first, and make her watch. | 先干掉他 让她看着 |
| [34:09] | All right, it’s two blocks over. | 还有两个街区就到了 |
| [34:13] | Hey, come here. | 过来 |
| [34:16] | All right, okay! | 行 我知道了 |
| [34:35] | Chicago PD! | 芝加哥警察 |
| [34:36] | Don’t shoot! | 不要开枪 |
| [35:11] | Don’t move. You’re under arrest. | 不许动 你被捕了 |
| [35:47] | Erin, you okay? | 艾琳 你没事吧 |
| [35:50] | Yeah. | 没事 |
| [36:25] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
| [36:33] | I’m just glad it was you that they sent in. | 幸好他们派来的是你 |
| [36:47] | I got to go wash this off. | 我去洗洗干净 |
| [37:12] | Hey. | 你好 |
| [37:15] | I’m Alvin. | 我是埃尔文 |
| [37:17] | Hey… Hey, um… | 你好… |
| [37:20] | Dad. | 爸爸 |
| [37:22] | Hey. Come here. | 来 |
| [37:27] | Look, your mom’s not gonna be– | 你妈妈不会… |
| [37:29] | She’s gonna be out of town for a while. | 她要出城一段时间 |
| [37:31] | Yeah, I know. | 我知道 |
| [37:33] | Vacationing at a facility downstate for four to six. | 去州南部的一处地方度假了 |
| [37:37] | Yeah, so I got a place lined up for you to stay at. | 我给你准备好住处了 |
| [37:43] | I’m–I’m good with all that. | 知道了 |
| [37:48] | But I do need 80 bucks. | 但我现在需要80块钱 |
| [37:51] | 80 b– | 80块… |
| [37:54] | All right. | 好吧 |
| [38:00] | Michelle! | 米歇尔 |
| [38:03] | All I got is, uh… | 我只有… |
| [38:07] | 40. | 40块 |
| [38:17] | I appreciate you getting me out. | 谢谢你把我弄出来 |
| [38:21] | I’ll see you around. | 回见 |
| [38:45] | Here, sign this. | 签了这个 |
| [38:47] | It’s your statement from the scene. | 是你的现场报告 |
| [38:48] | I got to kick it up to Fischer. | 我得润色一下拿给费舍看 |
| [38:51] | That you acted in self-defense. | 说你是出于正当防卫 |
| [38:54] | I did what I had to do to get Jay back. | 我都是为了把杰救回来 |
| [38:56] | I know. | 我知道 |
| [39:17] | Hank, I think I’d like to hang on to this. | 汉克 我想把我的警徽留着 |
| [39:24] | Listen, I’m sorry if it took Jay being taken | 我很抱歉要杰被抓走 |
| [39:26] | for me to realize how much this means to me, but– | 才意识到当警察的意义 但是… |
| [39:27] | Listen, Erin. | 听着 艾琳 |
| [39:29] | You want to hold on to your badge, | 你想留下你的警徽 |
| [39:30] | there’s conditions. | 是有条件的 |
| [39:32] | For starters, you’re gonna live with me | 首先 你要跟我住一起 |
| [39:34] | and take weekly drug tests. | 每周去做药物检测 |
| [39:36] | I can do that. | 我能做到 |
| [39:37] | And there’s one more thing. | 还有一件事 |
| [39:38] | What’s that? | 什么 |
| [39:41] | I want you to sever all ties with your mother. | 我要你断绝跟你母亲的一切联系 |
| [39:46] | Bunny is the cancer in your life, | 邦妮是你生活中的毒瘤 |
| [39:48] | and we both know it. | 你我心知肚明 |
| [39:58] | Take it or leave it. | 要么接受 要么离开 |
| [40:10] | How you doing, doc? | 你好 医生 |
| [40:11] | Got you a shot and a beer. | 一杯白酒加一瓶啤酒 |
| [40:12] | Oh, too kind. | 太好了 |
| [40:14] | – Thanks, Otis. – You got it. | -谢了 奥蒂斯 -客气 |
| [40:16] | Hey, so… Jay’s gonna be all right? | 话说 杰不会有事吧 |
| [40:20] | Guys, don’t worry. Jay’s gonna be fine. | 你们不用担心 杰不会有事的 |
| [40:22] | He’ll be discharged from Chicago Med tomorrow on medical leave. | 他明天就可以从芝加哥医院出院了 |
| [40:25] | Yeah. | 没错 |
| [40:26] | I tell you, what Jay went through, | 我跟你说 杰经历的那些 |
| [40:28] | it’s a hell of a way to get a week off. | 可不是一周时间就能好的 |
| [40:31] | He knew it. He knew what he was doing. | 他知道 他清楚自己在干什么 |
| [40:33] | Hey. All right, to Halstead. | 好 敬霍斯特德 |
| [40:36] | To Halstead. | 敬霍斯特德 |
| [40:36] | Halstead. | 敬霍斯特德 |
| [40:41] | – Get a couple more? – Sure. | -再来几杯 -好 |
| [40:45] | Listen, what I said to you | 听我说 我跟你说的 |
| [40:48] | about you and Adam getting hitched, | 你和亚当要结婚的事 |
| [40:50] | it was none of my business. | 其实跟我无关 |
| [40:53] | No, I get it. | 我明白 |
| [40:55] | You know, you’re looking out for me. I appreciate that. | 你是关心我 我很感激 |
| [40:58] | But… | 但是 |
| [41:01] | I mean, no risk, no reward, right? | “不入虎穴焉得虎子” 对吧 |
| [41:06] | Right. | 没错 |
| [41:08] | I got to go see a man about a dog. | 我先去见一个哥们了 |
| [41:13] | Otis. | 奥蒂斯 |
| [41:14] | Heard somebody got engaged? | 听说有人订婚了 |
| [41:16] | Yeah, whoomp, there it is. | 没错 你看 |
| [41:21] | Yeah, Adam was so romantic. | 亚当好浪漫 |
| [41:23] | He proposed in the locker room. | 他在更衣室跟我求婚的 |
| [41:24] | Oh, nice. | 不错嘛 |
| [41:27] | – Sorry. – It’s okay. Roman won’t mind. | -抱歉 -没事 罗曼不会介意的 |
| [41:29] | – Hey, you know… – Yeah. | -你知道…-嗯 |
| [41:30] | Simple is good, because last month I went on a call | 简单最好 因为上个月我出过一次警 |
| [41:33] | where a guy tried to propose to his girl | 有个人想跟跳伞跳到他女朋友家的后院 |
| [41:34] | by parachuting into her backyard, | 跟她女朋友求婚 |
| [41:37] | but he hit some power lines on the way down, | 但是他降落时碰到电线了 |
| [41:39] | so let’s say… | 所以… |
| [41:42] | There was never a honeymoon. | 他们蜜月都没度成 |
| [41:45] | Anyway, congratulations. | 总之 恭喜了 |
| [41:47] | Thanks. Thanks, Otis. | 谢谢 谢谢 奥蒂斯 |
| [41:55] | – Let’s party. – Okay. | -我们去玩吧 -好 |
| [41:57] | Indeed, indeed. | 没错没错 |
| [41:58] | You kids look like you need some shots. Baby. | 你们好像需要喝几杯 亲爱的 |
| [42:00] | – Thanks. – There you go. | -谢谢 -给你 |
| [42:02] | Hey, to partners. | 来 敬我们的搭档 |
| [42:03] | – To partners. – To partners. | -敬搭档 -敬搭档 |