| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
|---|---|---|
| [00:04] | You could lose Makayla. | 你们可能会失去玛凯拉 |
| [00:05] | Theo Morris is a blood relation. | 西奥·莫里斯是有血缘关系的亲属 |
| [00:07] | It’s time. We gotta go to court. | 时间到了 我们得去法庭了 |
| [00:09] | Theo, I get what you’re trying to do, | 西奥 我明白你的意图 |
| [00:11] | but what Makayla and I have, | 但玛凯拉和我拥有的 |
| [00:12] | you can’t just snap your fingers and make that up. | 你不能打个响指 编造出来 |
| [00:15] | It’s real. We’re family. | 那都是真实的 我们是一家人 |
| [00:17] | We won! Let’s go see our kid. | 我们赢了 我们去看孩子吧 |
| [00:21] | Gabby? | 加比 |
| [00:22] | – Where’s Makayla? – They took her. | -玛凯拉在哪里 -她被带走了 |
| [00:24] | Makayla? | 玛凯拉 |
| [00:34] | Kim, is Mack here? | 金 小玛在吗 |
| [00:36] | Kim! | 金 |
| [00:55] | Kim! Kim, do you have Mack? | 金 金 小玛在你那吗 |
| [01:00] | Just hold on, just hold on. | 坚持住 坚持住 |
| [01:02] | – It’s okay. – Makayla’s gone. | -没事了 -玛凯拉不见了 |
| [01:04] | She’s been drugged. Somebody took her, Adam. | 她被麻醉了 有人把她劫走了 亚当 |
| [01:05] | – What? – Somebody drugged her, Adam. | -什么 -有人给她注射了麻醉药 亚当 |
| [01:07] | I don’t–somebody took her. | 我不… 有人把她劫走了 |
| [01:10] | 5021 Eddie, I– | 5021E 我… |
| [01:12] | Help Gabby, help Gabby. | 你救加比 你救加比 |
| [01:15] | 5021 Ida, emergency 230 Mohawk. | 5021I 莫霍克街230号发生紧急情况 |
| [01:17] | Possible kidnapping of a tender-aged child, female. | 可能绑架了一名幼童 女孩 |
| [01:20] | Name is Makayla Burgess. | 名叫玛凯拉·伯吉斯 |
| [01:22] | Units in the 21st. Units on the citywide. | 21区各小组 全市各小组 |
| [01:25] | We have officers calling for help. | 有警官求助 |
| [01:28] | Oh, Gabby. | 加比 |
| [01:36] | All right. Let’s go. | 行吧 我们走 |
| [01:39] | Kim, let’s go. | 金 我们走 |
| [01:39] | Kim! Let’s go. Let’s go. | 金 我们走 我们走 |
| [01:44] | – Bill! – I’m on with 911. | -比尔 -我在打911报警电话呢 |
| [01:46] | I heard a scream and I–I looked | 我听到声尖叫 我… 我透过 |
| [01:48] | through the peephole and saw two men. | 猫眼看了一下 看到两个男人 |
| [01:50] | – One was carrying Makayla- – When? When? | -其中一个抱着玛凯拉 -什么时候 什么时候 |
| [01:52] | – Minutes ago. – Bill, what’d they look like? | -几分钟以前 -比尔 他们长什么样 |
| [01:54] | Masked. One was tall. He was carrying her. | 带着面罩 其中一人很高 就是他抱着玛凯拉 |
| [01:57] | – Well, where’d they go? – Freight elevator. | -他们往哪儿走了 -货梯 |
| [01:59] | 5021 Ida, two kidnappers, one tall, | 5021I 两名绑匪 一人高个子 |
| [02:01] | two plain clothes officers in foot pursuit. | 两名便衣警官徒步追踪 |
| [02:03] | – 230 Mohawk… – Oh, my God, come on! | -莫霍克街230号… -天啊 快点啊 |
| [02:05] | Requesting immediate backup. | 要求立即支援 |
| [02:07] | 5021 Ida, we have units in the 23rd responding. | 5021I 有23区的小组响应 |
| [02:09] | Patrol Sergeant minutes out. | 巡警警长几分钟后就到 |
| [02:11] | We’re gonna find her. All right? | 我们会找到她的 |
| [02:13] | Gonna find her. We’re gonna find her. | 会找到她的 我们会找到她的 |
| [02:18] | Let’s go, let’s go, let’s go. | 快 快 快 |
| [02:25] | Gabby. | 加比 |
| [02:27] | 5021 Ida, second female in apartment 2012. | 5021I 第二名女性在2012号公寓 |
| [02:30] | DOA. Roll a crime lab. | 已死亡 派鉴证科过来 |
| [02:34] | I’m gonna call Voight. | 我给博伊特打电话 |
| [02:36] | Copy, 5021 Ida. Crime lab en route. | 收到 5021I 鉴证科出动 |
| [02:39] | Department 2012. | 2012号公寓 |
| [02:42] | Boss, it’s me. | 头儿 是我 |
| [02:45] | Yeah, Makayla’s been kidnapped. | 对 玛凯拉被绑架了 |
| [02:49] | Yeah, taken, taken. | 对 带走 带走 |
| [02:52] | At our place. Thank you. | 在我们家 谢谢 |
| [02:55] | He’s on his way. | 他这就过来 |
| [03:03] | Kim, Kim! | 金 金 |
| [03:05] | Kim! | 金 |
| [03:06] | – Please slow down. – Yeah, yeah, yeah. | -一定要慢一点 -嗯 嗯 |
| [03:07] | – Please. – Yeah, yeah, yeah. | -一定啊 -嗯 |
| [03:26] | Get on the ground! | 趴到地上 |
| [03:28] | Chicago PD, get on the ground now. | 芝加哥警署 马上趴到地上 |
| [03:30] | – Get on the ground right now! – Passenger! | -马上趴到地上 -乘客 |
| [03:31] | You stick your hands outside the window. | 把你的手放到窗外 |
| [03:33] | Put your hands out the window and open the door. | 把手放到窗外 把车门打开 |
| [03:35] | – Open the door now. – Hands behind your head! | -马上打开车门 -把手放头后 |
| [03:38] | – Get out! – All right. | -下车 -好 |
| [03:39] | Open that back door. Open it now! | 把后门打开 马上打开 |
| [03:40] | – All right! – Look towards me. | -好的 -看着我这边 |
| [03:42] | Look towards me. Get on your knees right now. | 看着我这边 马上跪下 |
| [03:43] | – Adam–Adam do you have her? – No. | -亚当 亚当 你找到她了吗 -没有 |
| [03:47] | – Who are you? – Window cleaners. | -你们是谁 -擦窗户的 |
| [03:48] | What are you doing at the gate? | 你们在大门这干什么 |
| [03:49] | Somebody broke into our van. Our clicker’s gone. | 有人撬了我们的车 我们的遥控器不见了 |
| [03:51] | No, no, no. | 不 不 不 |
| [03:58] | Hey. Hey, hey, hey. Chicago police. | 喂 喂 喂 芝加哥警署 |
| [04:00] | Did you–did you see a girl, a little girl, | 你们…你们看见个女孩 小女孩 |
| [04:03] | – No- – She was–two men? | -没… -她和…两个男人在一起 |
| [04:04] | – Nothing? Okay. – No. Sorry. | -没看见 好吧 -没有 对不起 |
| [04:06] | Okay. Okay. | 好吧 好吧 |
| [04:26] | Makayla. | 玛凯拉 |
| [04:37] | – Whoa, whoa, whoa! – I’m police, I’m police. | -慢 慢 慢 -我是警察 我是警察 |
| [04:40] | Sergeant Adam Ruzek, Intelligence– | 亚当·鲁塞克警长 情报… |
| [04:42] | Our kid’s been taken. | 我们的孩子被劫走了 |
| [04:44] | Please, we gotta-we need help. | 麻烦了 我们… 我们需要帮助 |
| [04:45] | – Okay, how old is your child? – She’s seven, she’s seven. | -孩子多大了 -她7岁 她7岁了 |
| [04:48] | – Okay, any description? – Of Makayla? She’s seven. | -有什么特征吗 -是玛凯拉吗 她7岁 |
| [04:50] | No, no, of the–of the offender. | 不是 不是 是…罪犯 |
| [04:52] | She’s just a tiny thing. Did you see anything? | 她很小的 你看见什么了吗 |
| [04:54] | No, Adam, there’s nothing, there’s nothing. | 没有 亚当 什么都没有 没有 |
| [04:56] | All right, All right. | 好吧 好吧 |
| [04:56] | I’m gonna check the next block over, okay? | 我去下一个街区看看 好吗 |
| [04:58] | – Hey, hey, hey, hey. – No, wait a second– | -喂喂喂 -不 等一下… |
| [04:59] | Hey, hey, both of you, right now. Look at me. | 喂 你们俩 我说 看着我 |
| [05:02] | Did you see the offenders? | 你们看到罪犯了吗 |
| [05:04] | – No. – No. | -没有 -没有 |
| [05:06] | Does your building have security cameras? | 你们的楼有监控吗 |
| [05:08] | Yeah, yeah. | 有 有 |
| [05:15] | Get us in the parking garage. | 给我们看停车场的 |
| [05:17] | We don’t have cameras there. | 那边没有监控 |
| [05:18] | People were vandalizing them, so– | 人会破坏它们 所以… |
| [05:19] | Okay, our hallway then. | 好 我们的走廊吧 |
| [05:20] | Go to our hallway. It’s the 20th floor. | 转到我们的走廊 20层 |
| [05:30] | Oh, God, no. | 天啊 不 |
| [05:43] | Fast-forward. | 快进 |
| [05:53] | Son-of-a…oh, God. | 狗娘… 我的天 |
| [05:55] | 2620, on scene, two offenders imaged on security footage. | 2620 到达现场 监控上有两名罪犯 |
| [05:59] | One male, 6’4″, 6’5″, 250 minimum, white. | 一名男子 1米93 95左右 至少110公斤 白人 |
| [06:03] | Second male, 5’9″, Black. | 第二名男子 1米75 黑人 |
| [06:05] | Need an investigative alert now. | 需要马上发出调查警报 |
| [06:08] | Copy that, 2620. | 收到 2620 |
| [06:09] | Investigation unit en route. | 调查小组出动 |
| [06:12] | They’re just gonna disappear… | 他们会消失… |
| [06:42] | All right, where are we? | 什么情况 |
| [06:43] | There was two masked offenders. Both were armed. | 有两位蒙面的嫌犯 都持有武器 |
| [06:47] | They shot our babysitter, Gabby. | 他们枪杀了我们的保姆 加比 |
| [06:48] | Looks like she tried to stop ’em. | 她好像试图阻止他们 |
| [06:49] | She’s dead upstairs. | 她的尸体在楼上 |
| [06:51] | Uh, Makayla… | 玛凯拉 |
| [06:56] | She’s gone. | 她不见了 |
| [06:58] | BOLO’s out on a blue Chevy van, | 我们已经发了通缉令找一辆蓝色雪佛兰货车 |
| [07:00] | stolen plates, silver-tinted back windows, | 偷来的车牌 银色后窗 |
| [07:02] | custom spare. | 定制备件 |
| [07:03] | At this time, we know we have two offenders. | 目前 我们知道有两名嫌犯 |
| [07:06] | We have height, weight, race. | 我们知道他们的身高 体重 种族 |
| [07:11] | Come on. | 来 |
| [07:19] | It’s okay. We got it, c’mon. | 没事的 我们能搞定 来 |
| [07:21] | Yeah, yeah. | 嗯 嗯 |
| [07:27] | Two offenders force their way inside, | 两位嫌犯强行闯入 |
| [07:29] | one of them stays here with the sitter. | 其中一位跟保姆留在这里 |
| [07:32] | The other goes to the bedroom. | 另一位进了卧室 |
| [07:34] | That’s where the mother | 妈妈在这里找到了 |
| [07:35] | located the syringe. | 注射器 |
| [07:38] | Offender one sedates Makayla, | 一号嫌犯给玛凯拉注射了镇静剂 |
| [07:40] | comes back out here with her unconscious– | 然后抱着昏迷的她要从这里出去 |
| [07:43] | sitter sees it, fights back, | 保姆看见了 反抗 |
| [07:45] | takes one in the chest. | 胸口中了一枪 |
| [07:49] | They must have used a suppressor. | 他们一定用了消音器 |
| [07:51] | Offenders knew their routine. | 嫌犯了解他们的日程安排 |
| [07:52] | Burgess and Ruzek do pizza with Makayla on Fridays. | 伯吉斯和鲁塞克每周五会跟玛凯拉一起吃披萨 |
| [07:55] | Kidnappers posed as food delivery | 绑匪装成送外卖员 |
| [07:57] | so Gabby would open the door. | 所以加比才会开门 |
| [07:59] | It was well planned, well executed. | 犯罪过程经过精心策划 而且执行得很好 |
| [08:01] | They knew how to get in and out of the building | 他们知道如何进出这幢大楼 |
| [08:02] | and exactly where they were going. | 也知道自己要去哪里 |
| [08:03] | All right, so let’s pull all PODs 20 blocks out. | 好 我们把20个街区外的监控录像都调出来 |
| [08:06] | Do a full cell tower dump. | 分析所有的手机信号塔 |
| [08:07] | Wait, hold on a second. Wait up. | 等等 稍等一下 等等 |
| [08:10] | I wanna keep this in house. | 我不想让外人知道这件事 |
| [08:11] | That means keep your mouths shut. | 所以你们都别声张 |
| [08:14] | Kay? The more people who know about this, | 好吗 知道的人越多 |
| [08:16] | the worse it is for Makayla, you copy? | 玛凯拉的处境就越糟 明白吗 |
| [08:24] | All right, keep moving. | 好 继续查 |
| [08:29] | – Hey, brother, I got it. – All right. | -兄弟 交给我吧 -好 |
| [08:38] | Adam. | 亚当 |
| [08:41] | – Adam. – Mm, yeah. | -亚当 -嗯 |
| [08:46] | What? | 怎么了 |
| [08:49] | It’s just I told her. | 我跟她说过 |
| [08:52] | I think I told you too. | 我应该也跟你说过 |
| [08:53] | It’s just Gabby, she was too trusting, she… | 就是加比 她太容易相信别人了 |
| [08:56] | opened the door for everyone. | 她会给任何人开门 |
| [08:57] | She wouldn’t look through the peephole first and… | 她不会先从猫眼里看看再… |
| [08:59] | I should have been harder on her about it. | 我应该跟她说得严厉点 |
| [09:00] | I shouldn’t have just joked around about it. | 我不该开玩笑的 |
| [09:02] | No, stop. | 不 别说了 |
| [09:03] | It’s just the way they walk around– | 他们的走路方式就… |
| [09:03] | Stop, hey, hey, we’re not doing this. | 别说了 别为这事吵 |
| [09:05] | We’re not doing this, okay? We’re not. | 别为这事吵 好吗 不是我们 |
| [09:08] | Our kid’s gone because somebody took her. | 我们的孩子不见了是因为有人把她带走了 |
| [09:10] | That’s it. | 就是这样 |
| [09:14] | She’s our kid. | 她是我们的孩子 |
| [09:15] | We’re her parents, we’re her family, | 我们是她的父母 她的家人 |
| [09:16] | but you and me, we’re the police. | 但我和你 我们是警察 |
| [09:19] | We can get her back. | 我们可以把她找回来 |
| [09:20] | You and me. We can get her back. | 我和你 我们可以把她找回来 |
| [09:22] | – Yeah. – Yeah. | -对 -对 |
| [09:24] | – Sergeant. – Yeah. | -警长 -嗯 |
| [09:25] | CPIC doesn’t have a Chevy panel van | 公共信息中心没找到有雪佛兰货车 |
| [09:27] | tracking Makayla from her school, | 从学校跟踪玛凯拉 |
| [09:28] | but we pulled an image off PODs. | 但我们从监控录像里找到了一张照片 |
| [09:31] | He was sitting outside of her school for 30 minutes. | 他在她学校外面坐了半个小时 |
| [09:32] | He would’ve seen her get in the car with Gabby. | 他可能看到了她跟加比上车 |
| [09:34] | They could’ve let the kidnappers know. | 那他们就可以给绑匪通风报信 |
| [09:36] | Wait, who? | 等等 谁 |
| [09:37] | Who was outside Makayla’s school? | 谁在玛凯拉的学校外面 |
| [10:00] | Go. | 走 |
| [10:06] | – What the hell? – Where is she? | -怎么回事 -她在哪里 |
| [10:07] | You stop moving! | 你别动 |
| [10:09] | Where’s Makayla? | 玛凯拉在哪里 |
| [10:11] | You can’t do this. You can’t be here. | 你们不能这样做 你们不能进来 |
| [10:13] | Yes we can. We have a warrant. | 我们可以 我们有搜查令 |
| [10:15] | Now where’s Makayla? | 玛凯拉在哪里 |
| [10:17] | – What the– – She was kidnapped, | -怎么回事 -她被绑架了 |
| [10:18] | and you were at her school four hours ago. | 而四小时之前你就在她的学校 |
| [10:20] | – And you think we took her? – You need to leave, now. | -你觉得我们绑架了她 -你们得离开 马上 |
| [10:23] | – Why were you at her school? – To see her. | -你为什么会去她的学校 -去看她 |
| [10:24] | She’s not here. | 她不在这里 |
| [10:26] | Where is she? Where’s my daughter? | 她在哪里 我女儿在哪里 |
| [10:34] | I didn’t take her, | 我没有带走她 |
| [10:35] | and I can tell you that again and again and again– | 我可以跟你不断重复这句话 |
| [10:39] | So then why were you at her school | 那你为什么会在她的学校 |
| [10:40] | and why were you watching her? | 你为什么暗中观察她 |
| [10:41] | I told you. I wanted to see her. | 我说过了 我想看看她 |
| [10:43] | You were waiting outside the entrance for 30 minutes | 你在学校门口等了她半小时 |
| [10:46] | until you watched her walk away. | 直到你看到她离开 |
| [10:49] | Do you know what that looks like to us? | 你知道这看上去像什么吗 |
| [10:51] | – You should go to Med. – I’m good. | -你应该去医院 -我没事 |
| [10:57] | – What’d you do to yourself? – From when I hit the door. | -你怎么搞的 -我撞门的时候弄的 |
| [11:00] | I’m not going to Med. I’ll be IOD. | 我不想去医院 他们会让我休假 |
| [11:02] | Don’t bench me, Boss. | 别让我休息 头儿 |
| [11:05] | I just wanted to see Makayla. | 我只想看看玛凯拉 |
| [11:07] | I just lost custody of her. | 我刚刚失去了对她的监护权 |
| [11:09] | Or you wanted to see her leave school so you could | 还是你想看着玛凯拉离开学校 |
| [11:11] | tell the kidnappers that Makayla was on her way home. | 好告诉绑匪她在回家的路上 |
| [11:13] | No, that’s not what happened. | 不 不是这么回事 |
| [11:15] | They killed a young woman, | 他们杀死了一位年轻女士 |
| [11:16] | so you’re on the hook for felony murder. | 所以你也涉嫌谋杀重罪 |
| [11:18] | I didn’t do anything. | 我什么都没有做 |
| [11:19] | How dare you drag me from my home | 你们怎么敢把我从家里拖出来 |
| [11:21] | and accuse me of anything. | 随意指控我 |
| [11:22] | I didn’t take Makayla, I love her– | 我没有带走玛凯拉 我爱她 |
| [11:24] | That’s right, you do love her. | 没错 你是爱她 |
| [11:25] | That’s why when the court didn’t award you custody, | 所以法庭没有把监护权判给你时 |
| [11:27] | – you took her. – I didn’t take her. | -你就把她带走了 -我没有带走她 |
| [11:29] | I respect the court’s decision | 我尊重法庭的判决 |
| [11:31] | even though they made the wrong choice, they made– | 尽管他们做了错误的选择 他们… |
| [11:36] | Do you see? | 你看到了吗 |
| [11:37] | Now, huh? | 满意了吗 |
| [11:38] | – No, no, do you see? – Come on. | -不 不 你看到了吗 -别这样 |
| [11:39] | You see? Huh? | 看到了吗 |
| [11:41] | Drag the Black man out of his home in cuffs, | 给黑人铐上手铐从家里拖走 |
| [11:43] | and take my brother’s child so you can raise her as your own. | 带走我弟弟的孩子 把她当自己的孩子一样养大 |
| [11:46] | No, no. Don’t you pretend that you can’t see | 不不 别装得好像你看不出 |
| [11:47] | that this was not the right choice. | 这不是正确的选择 |
| [11:48] | – All right, sit down! – They made the wrong choice | -好了 坐下 -他们做了错误的决定 |
| [11:50] | – on this–you see this? – Sit down! | -你看到了吗 -坐下 |
| [11:51] | – Adam, Adam! – This was the wrong | -亚当 亚当 -这是错误的 |
| [11:53] | – choice for that! – Adam! | -决定 -亚当 |
| [11:55] | – Sit down– – No, I swear to God, | -坐下 -不 我对天发誓 |
| [11:57] | – if you took her, I’ll kill you– – I didn’t take her. | -如果你绑架了她 我就杀了你 -我没绑架她 |
| [11:59] | Just give her back! Give her back! | 把她还给我 还给我 |
| [12:02] | – This isn’t on me. – Come on. | -这事与我无关 -走吧 |
| [12:03] | This isn’t on me. | 与我无关 |
| [12:04] | – Let’s go! Outside. – C’mon, c’mon. | -走吧 出来 -快点 走吧 |
| [12:05] | – Stop! – All right, I’m fine. | -停下 -好了 我没事了 |
| [12:07] | I’m sorry, I’m sorry. | 对不起 对不起 |
| [12:09] | Sarge, Theo’s phone records show | 警长 西奥的通话记录显示 |
| [12:12] | that he got a text message with a video file | 他在下午五点半收到了一条带有视频文件的短信 |
| [12:14] | from a burner phone at 5:30 p.M. | 是用一次性手机发的 |
| [12:16] | Same burner two minutes later called his phone. | 两分钟后同一部手机给他打了电话 |
| [12:19] | Five minutes after that, he goes online, | 五分钟后 他开始上网 |
| [12:21] | and starts liquidating assets and selling stocks. | 变卖资产和股票 |
| [12:24] | – So he’s not the offender. – Hell, no. | -所以他不是绑匪 -不是 |
| [12:26] | He’s the victim. | 他是受害者 |
| [12:27] | This man has been gathering money. | 他一直在凑钱 |
| [12:29] | He’s getting hit up for ransom. | 有人向他索要赎金 |
| [12:42] | How much do they want… and by when? | 他们要多少钱 什么时候要 |
| [12:46] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
| [12:47] | Theo. | 西奥 |
| [12:50] | You got a text at 5:30 with a video file attached, | 你五点半收到了一条附带视频文件的短信 |
| [12:53] | that was a proof-of-life video, wasn’t it? | 那是一段证明孩子还活着的视频 对吧 |
| [12:56] | Then you took a 47-second phone call. | 然后你接了一个47秒的电话 |
| [12:58] | It was the kidnappers. | 是绑匪打来的 |
| [13:00] | They were telling you how much and by when. | 他们告诉你什么时候交多少钱 |
| [13:04] | And they told you no cops, didn’t they? | 他们还不准你报警 对吧 |
| [13:07] | Listen. | 听着 |
| [13:10] | We have a warrant for your phone, okay? | 我们可以搜查你的手机 知道吗 |
| [13:14] | I’m gonna get the video and the call | 不管你是否配合 几小时后 |
| [13:15] | in a few hours anyway. | 我就能查到视频和那通电话 |
| [13:18] | Please… | 请你 |
| [13:21] | just save me the time. | 不要浪费时间了 |
| [13:24] | For Makayla. | 为了玛凯拉 |
| [13:26] | Just tell me now. | 告诉我吧 |
| [13:31] | Theo, | 西奥 |
| [13:33] | you gotta forget who won or lost that court case, | 你不要再去想那场官司的结果了 |
| [13:36] | – it doesn’t matter– – I know that. | -那个无关紧要 -我知道 |
| [13:42] | They want a million dollars. | 他们要一百万美元 |
| [13:44] | They’re gonna contact me tomorrow around 2:00 p.M. | 他们会在明天下午两点左右联系我 |
| [13:45] | to tell me when and where to make the drop. | 告诉我交钱的时间和地点 |
| [13:47] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
| [13:49] | All right. | 那好 |
| [13:51] | – Do you have any idea– – I have no idea | -对于绑匪你有没有想法 -我不知道 |
| [13:53] | who would do something like this. | 谁会做这样的事 |
| [13:55] | I don’t have people in my life | 我身边没有 |
| [13:57] | – who would steal a child. – Okay. | -会偷孩子的人 -没关系 |
| [13:59] | Listen, I need that video now. | 听着 我现在需要那段视频 |
| [14:02] | Look, they said if I even talk to the– | 他们说只要我跟 |
| [14:04] | Theo, I’m gonna get it either way. | 西奥 无论如何我都会拿到 |
| [14:07] | Please. | 拜托你了 |
| [14:10] | Screen lock is 0929. | 锁屏密码是0929 |
| [14:14] | That’s all I’m giving you. | 我能告诉你的就这些 |
| [14:16] | You gotta understand… | 你得理解 |
| [14:19] | This is my job, kay, this is what I do, | 这是我的工作 好吗 我就干这行 |
| [14:21] | work cases like this, believe me. | 处理这样的案子 相信我 |
| [14:25] | Believe me. | 相信我 |
| [14:27] | You need to work with us. | 你得跟我们合作 |
| [14:30] | They said that they would kill her | 他们说只要我跟你说话 |
| [14:32] | if I even talked to you. | 就会杀了她 |
| [14:35] | Do you understand? | 你明白吗 |
| [14:39] | I’m not a lawyer, | 我不是律师 |
| [14:41] | but you better believe that I know my rights, | 但你最好相信我清楚自己的权利 |
| [14:43] | and you are not keeping me here. | 你不能把我关在这里 |
| [14:45] | Now, I am getting that million dollars for Makayla, | 我得去凑赎回玛凯拉的一百万了 |
| [14:47] | and I am paying them. | 我要付钱给他们 |
| [14:48] | And I am not working with you. | 我不会跟你合作 |
| [14:50] | And I am not working with your… | 我也不会跟你那帮… |
| [14:52] | officers, I am not. | 警员合作 绝不会 |
| [14:59] | $1 million. | 赎金一百万美元 |
| [15:00] | Call to set the drop is at 2:00 p.M. Tomorrow. | 绑匪打电话说明天下午两点交赎金 |
| [15:03] | Lock screen, 0929. | 锁屏密码是0929 |
| [15:04] | Boss, does Theo know the men that took her? | 头儿 西奥认识带走她的人吗 |
| [15:06] | We need to wire him up and press him– | 我们得给他戴监听 给他施压 |
| [15:08] | All right, listen. | 行了 听好 |
| [15:09] | I’m only gonna say this once, | 我只说一遍 |
| [15:10] | and you have both got to listen. | 你们两个都给我听清楚了 |
| [15:13] | I understand this is your daughter, | 我知道这是你们的女儿 |
| [15:16] | but this is my case. | 但这是我的案子 |
| [15:18] | If I think it’s in the best interest of Makayla, | 如果我觉得让你门退出案子对玛凯拉最有利 |
| [15:20] | I will pull you off it. | 我会这么做 |
| [15:22] | What happened in that room– it cannot happen again. | 刚刚在审讯室发生的事 不能再有了 |
| [15:26] | It won’t. | 不会了 |
| [15:30] | – I’ve got it. – Pull it up. | -我找到了 -放出来 |
| [15:46] | Run every identifier you can find in that video, | 把视频里的所有标识符都查一遍 |
| [15:49] | get it over to CPIC. | 交给公共信息中心 |
| [15:50] | I want all their best techs on it. | 让他们最好的技术人员去查 |
| [15:52] | I want a full work-up on that burner, | 全面调查那个一次性手机 |
| [15:54] | and the slug on Gabby. | 还有加比身上的子弹 |
| [15:56] | And I want silent eyes and ears on Theo. | 秘密监视西奥 |
| [15:59] | One block geofence on his phone, then release him. | 在他手机上设一个街区的地理围栏 然后放了他 |
| [16:02] | Wait, wha–what? | 等等 什 什么 |
| [16:04] | He’s gathering the money. He’s refusing to work with us. | 他在凑钱 拒绝跟我们合作 |
| [16:06] | Boss, then we make him work with us. | 头儿 那就逼他跟我们合作 |
| [16:08] | Adam, the offenders told him | 亚当 绑匪告诉他 |
| [16:10] | that if cops are involved, they’re gonna kill Makayla. | 如果有警方介入 他们就会杀了玛凯拉 |
| [16:13] | Look, now we’ve got 14 hours left | 听着 距离他们打电话通知 |
| [16:15] | before they call to set this drop. | 交赎金还有14个小时 |
| [16:20] | Let’s get movin’. | 大家行动起来 |
| [16:26] | Kidnappers always say don’t work with the police. Always. | 绑匪总是说不要和警察合作 总是这样 |
| [16:29] | They abducted a Chicago cop’s kid. | 他们绑架了一个芝加哥警署的孩子 |
| [16:31] | We can’t assume it’s an empty threat. | 我们不能把这种威胁当作虚张声势 |
| [16:35] | We’ve worked dozens of kidnapping cases. | 我们处理过几十起绑架案 |
| [16:38] | Rule number one: you do not do the drop. | 第一条就是不能交赎金 |
| [16:40] | Drop happens, odds go way up that the kid dies– | 一旦交了赎金 孩子死的几率就会大大增加 |
| [16:41] | – I don’t understand why are we doing this– – That’s why we find | -我不明白我们为什么要这么做 -所以我们 |
| [16:43] | Makayla first, okay? We let Theo gather the money. | 要先找到玛凯拉 好吗 让西奥去凑钱 |
| [16:46] | It’s a back-up plan we never use. | 这是个我们从来没用过的备用方案 |
| [16:48] | We’re gonna find our kid, Adam. | 我们会找到孩子的 亚当 |
| [16:49] | – You and me. – Yeah. | -我们一起 -好 |
| [16:53] | All right, drapes came back. They’re from F&W Drapes. | 窗帘信息已收到 生产商是福旺窗帘 |
| [16:56] | It’s a common style, but we got work orders coming in now. | 款式很大众 订单信息稍后会收到 |
| [16:58] | And I’m still scrubbing everybody | 我还在排查所有身高一米九 |
| [17:00] | with a sheet that’s 6’4″. | 有案底的人 |
| [17:01] | I got a few hundred of those names. | 大概有几百人 |
| [17:03] | Ballistics back from Gabby? | 盖比的弹道分析呢 |
| [17:04] | No matches on the slug or the spent brass. | 弹头和弹壳都没有匹配到 |
| [17:06] | – Burner phone? – It’s off. | -一次性电话呢 -关机了 |
| [17:07] | Only pinged two locations today–both are abandoned lots. | 今天只定位到两个地点 都是废弃场地 |
| [17:10] | One off 50th, the other off 70th. | 一个在50年代废弃 另一个70年代 |
| [17:13] | Patrol’s circling, but there isn’t nobody there. | 巡视正在进行 但是没有搜到任何人 |
| [17:15] | All right, so they’re smart. | 所以他们很聪明 |
| [17:16] | They’re not going back to the same location twice. | 同样的地点他们不会去两次 |
| [17:18] | The Chevy? | 那辆雪佛兰呢 |
| [17:19] | We got nothing on that BOLO yet. | 还没收到任何消息 |
| [17:21] | They must’ve parked it in a private structure. | 他们肯定把车停在私人建筑里了 |
| [17:23] | All right, start pulling all PODs near those abandoned lots, | 把两个场地附近的警用监控全部调出来 |
| [17:26] | look for any vehicle and run it. | 寻找并核查每一辆车 |
| [17:27] | – I’m on it. – Phone company came back | -我来处理 -电话公司来消息了 |
| [17:29] | with the location the burner was purchased. | 一次性手机的购买地点 |
| [17:30] | It’s a corner store on 57th street. | 是57号街道街角的一家店 |
| [17:32] | Good, you and Hailey take it. | 很好 你和海莉去跟进 |
| [17:33] | Come on. | 走吧 |
| [17:35] | That’s the number. We need the bill of sale for that phone. | 我们需要这个号码的手机销售记录 |
| [17:38] | Naw, you need a warrant. | 不 你需要出示搜查令 |
| [17:40] | No, I don’t, not for you to help me. | 不 我不需要 如果你肯帮忙的话 |
| [17:42] | But I promise if you make me go get a warrant, | 但是如果你坚持要搜查令的话 |
| [17:43] | your life’s gonna get more difficult. | 我保证你日子不好过 |
| [17:45] | You need a warrant. | 你需要一个搜查令 |
| [17:46] | All right, man, I’ll go get a warrant. | 行 哥们 我会去申请搜查令 |
| [17:48] | But I’m gonna call the fire department, | 但我会打给消防署 |
| [17:49] | I’m gonna call the health department, | 打给卫生署 |
| [17:50] | and my buddy in city licenses, | 打给管执照的兄弟 |
| [17:51] | they’re gonna shut you down. | 他们会让你关门大吉 |
| [17:54] | Who bought the phone? | 谁买走了这部手机 |
| [17:56] | All right, we’ll come back. | 那行 我们一会儿回来 |
| [17:59] | Reza. | 是雷萨 |
| [18:01] | I let him pay in cash. I don’t keep receipts. | 我让他付的现金 我不保留收据 |
| [18:05] | Who’s Reza? Where the hell is he? | 雷萨是谁 他在哪里 |
| [18:10] | Police! Let me see your hands! | 警察 举起手来 |
| [18:12] | Get up, walk towards me. | 起来 走过来 |
| [18:15] | – Where is she? – Who? | -她在哪里 -谁 |
| [18:16] | Makayla, where is she? | 玛凯拉 她在哪里 |
| [18:17] | – Who? – Where is she? | -谁 -她在哪里 |
| [18:19] | I don’t know who she is. | 我不知道她是谁 |
| [18:22] | Keep your hands up. | 手不要放下 |
| [18:25] | – Clear. – Got anybody else in the apartment with you? | -安全 -公寓里有你同伙吗 |
| [18:27] | No, no, I’m alone. | 没 没有 就我自己 |
| [18:28] | Guys, get in here, you wanna check this out. | 大伙过来 看看这些 |
| [18:31] | What the hell is going on? I haven’t done anything wrong. | 到底什么情况 我又没犯事 |
| [18:36] | You buy and clone burners and sell them? | 你买一次性手机克隆以后再出售吗 |
| [18:38] | Is that what this is? | 是不是这样 |
| [18:39] | – I don’t– – Now is not the time to lie. | -我没… -现在不是撒谎的时候 |
| [18:42] | Did you buy a burner five days ago | 你5天前是不是在57号街买了 |
| [18:44] | from the market on 57th? | 一部手机 |
| [18:46] | Who did you sell it to? | 你把它卖给谁了 |
| [18:47] | I would have to check my computer. | 我得查一下电脑记录 |
| [18:48] | Here, here’s the number. | 给 这是号码 |
| [18:58] | – They bought five phones. – Who’s they? | -他们买了5部手机 -他们是谁 |
| [18:59] | I don’t know. I don’t ask for any info. | 不知道 我从不问买家信息 |
| [19:01] | – What’d they look like? – There were two guys. | -他们什么长相 -是两个男人 |
| [19:02] | One was white, real tall, and the other was a Black guy. | 一个白人 非常高 另一个是黑人 |
| [19:05] | That’s all I know. | 我只知道这些 |
| [19:06] | Okay, well, we need all those other numbers right now. | 我们需要其他几部手机的号码 |
| [19:08] | Come on. Hurry up. | 来 赶紧的 |
| [19:11] | Reza sold them five burner phones. | 雷萨卖给他们5部手机 |
| [19:13] | Three haven’t been turned on yet, the other two have. | 3部还没有使用过 2部使用过 |
| [19:15] | One was used to call Theo. | 一部用来联系西奥 |
| [19:16] | The other pinged the same towers. | 另一部接入了同样的信号塔 |
| [19:18] | These are definitely our offenders. | 这肯定是我们的绑架犯 |
| [19:19] | They are on the move, | 他们还在行动 |
| [19:19] | and they’re keeping their phones off. | 并且手机一直关机 |
| [19:21] | Okay so they’re making calls on ’em. | 所以他们用手机打给别人 |
| [19:23] | – Are they receiving any? – Yes, sir. | -他们有呼入记录吗 -有 长官 |
| [19:24] | Both of those phones got calls from a 9429 number | 两部手机每天都有至少3次呼入记录 |
| [19:28] | at least three times a day. | 来自一个9429的号码 |
| [19:29] | That’s a dedicated state prison landline. | 那是联邦监狱的专用固话 |
| [19:31] | – Tariq. Makayla’s father. – No. | -塔里克 玛凯拉的生父 -不 |
| [19:33] | It’s Logan Penitentiary. The women’s prison. | 是罗根监狱 女性监狱 |
| [19:36] | Nia, Tariq’s girlfriend? | 妮娅 塔里克的女友吗 |
| [19:39] | She helped him kill Makayla’s family. | 她帮他杀害了玛凯拉的家人 |
| [19:41] | She helped him try and take her. | 帮他试图掳走她 |
| [19:43] | Guys, Logan confirmed calls came from Nia’s wing. | 罗根监狱确认妮娅的监区有呼出记录 |
| [19:45] | Hold on. We made her a deal. | 等等 我们跟她有协议 |
| [19:48] | She talked to us, she flipped. | 她给我们口供就能脱身 |
| [19:50] | No. I lied to her, Adam. | 不 我骗了她 亚当 |
| [19:53] | She didn’t get a deal. She got life. | 她没拿到协议 被判了终生监禁 |
| [19:57] | I gave her life. | 是我害她判了无期 |
| [20:13] | Oh, God, what? | 老天 什么事 |
| [20:15] | What do y’all want? | 你们想要什么 |
| [20:17] | Here, have a seat, Nia. | 来 请坐 妮娅 |
| [20:24] | Nia. | 妮娅 |
| [20:26] | We need the names of the men you hired to abduct Makayla. | 我们需要你雇来绑架玛凯拉的人的姓名 |
| [20:30] | Who? | 谁 |
| [20:33] | The prison keeps logs. We know you called these men. | 监狱有记录 我们知道你给他们打电话了 |
| [20:37] | What, what, y’all gonna make my life worse | 怎么 你们还能让我的生活 |
| [20:38] | – than it already is? – Things can always | -更糟糕吗 -所有事都能 |
| [20:39] | – get worse, Nia. – Oh no. | -更糟糕 -不对 |
| [20:40] | There’s nothing beneath hell. | 没什么比地狱更糟 |
| [20:42] | Nia, look at me. | 妮娅 看着我 |
| [20:45] | Yeah, they can get worse. | 没错 情况可以更糟 |
| [20:47] | They can also get better. | 也可以变好 |
| [20:49] | She’s just a child, Nia. | 她只是个孩子 妮娅 |
| [20:52] | Here I almost thought you went mute. | 我还以为你哑巴了呢 |
| [20:55] | Last time you was talkin’ so, so much | 上次你啰嗦了一堆 |
| [20:57] | about how you was gonna kill me with a needle. | 要用一根针杀死我的废话 |
| [21:00] | But she’s just a child. | 但她只是个孩子 |
| [21:02] | That’s why you and Tariq wanted her. | 所以你和塔里克才想要她 |
| [21:04] | You wanted what was best for her. | 你们想把最好的给她 |
| [21:06] | – That’s why you wanted her– – You adopted her. | -所以你想要她… -你收养了她 |
| [21:09] | How does it feel? | 这滋味如何 |
| [21:11] | How do you like it, hmm? | 喜欢吗 |
| [21:13] | Havin’ your child stole by someone, | 孩子被别人偷走的滋味 |
| [21:15] | you white savior bitch. | 你这白人圣母婊 |
| [21:17] | You want things worse, I’ll make things worse– | 你想要情况更糟吗 我会让它更糟 |
| [21:20] | Get me outta here. | 带我走 |
| [21:21] | – No, no, no–Nia– – She was never yours. | -不不 妮娅 -她从来都不是你的孩子 |
| [21:23] | It can’t be stolen if it never was yours. | 如果不是你的 就不能被偷 |
| [21:26] | – Stop it–hey! – Get off me! | -别 喂 -放手 |
| [21:27] | – Hey, listen to me. – Listen to me, Nia. | -听我说 -听我说 妮娅 |
| [21:29] | This is between you and me. | 这是你和我之间的事 |
| [21:30] | – Nia, please give me the names. – Get outta my face. | -妮娅 拜托告诉我名字 -滚开 |
| [21:32] | – Get me out of here. – Nia, please! | -带我离开 -妮娅 拜托 |
| [21:33] | You are not helping. | 你这帮不上忙 |
| [21:34] | You have got to get a hold of yourself. | 你得控制住自己 |
| [21:36] | You are not gonna get Makayla back like this. | 你这样没法救玛凯拉回来 |
| [21:38] | Sarge, the warden needs to see us. | 警长 典狱长要见我们 |
| [21:41] | Get him off the ceiling. | 让他冷静下 |
| [21:42] | – What are you doing? – What am I doing? | -你在干什么 -我在干什么 |
| [21:43] | Did you not hear her in there? | 你没听到她刚才说什么吗 |
| [21:44] | Did you not just hear her in there? | 你没听到她刚才说什么吗 |
| [21:45] | Makayla needs you to be calm. | 玛凯拉需要你冷静 |
| [21:46] | No, Makayla needs me to rip that woman’s throat out. | 不 玛凯拉需要我把那女人扯得稀巴烂 |
| [21:48] | Makayla needs me to run through every single wall | 玛凯拉需要我排除万难 |
| [21:50] | until I bring her home safe to us. | 直到把她安全带回家 |
| [21:52] | Kim, Makayla does not need calm. | 金 玛凯拉不需要冷静 |
| [21:54] | Then you do it for me, Adam. | 那就为了我 亚当 |
| [21:55] | You hold on, because I need you to hold on. | 你冷静 因为我需要你冷静 |
| [21:57] | Do you understand? I need you to hold on. | 明白吗 我需要你冷静 |
| [21:59] | Hey, the warden’s given us every file | 典狱长给了我们所有文件 |
| [22:01] | and every piece of footage. | 和所有监控视频 |
| [22:02] | We do not need Nia to talk to us. | 我们不需要妮娅的口供 |
| [22:04] | We’re gonna find these men ourselves | 我们自己就能在交钱前 |
| [22:05] | before the meet happens, come on. | 找到这些人 来吧 |
| [22:07] | – Okay. – Kim– | -好吧 -金 |
| [22:08] | Not now. | 现在不行 |
| [22:12] | According to the Warden’s files, | 根据典狱长的文件 |
| [22:14] | Nia has been writing Makayla’s dad Tariq | 妮娅一直在给玛凯拉的生父塔里克写信 |
| [22:16] | every day since she landed inside. | 自从她入狱后每天都写 |
| [22:18] | – Still in love. – Yes. | -还爱着他 -对 |
| [22:19] | The letters show that Tariq was moved to a cellblock | 信件显示塔里克被转移到一间 |
| [22:22] | that’s ran by the Gangster Prophets. | 由黑帮先知控制的牢房 |
| [22:23] | That’s when the GPs demanded protection money from him, | 那时起黑帮先知要求他交保护费 |
| [22:26] | otherwise, he was gonna have a shiv in his neck. | 否则他就会被捅刀子 |
| [22:28] | And that’s why Nia kidnapped Makayla? | 所以妮娅绑架了玛凯拉吗 |
| [22:30] | Yes. Tariq, for his own prison debts, | 对 塔里克为了偿还自己的监狱债 |
| [22:33] | took his daughter. | 绑架了自己的女儿 |
| [22:34] | Well, it’s good news. | 这是好消息 |
| [22:36] | Means this is still about money. | 意味着这案子依然是为了钱 |
| [22:38] | How’d Nia find out where Makayla was? | 妮娅怎么知道玛凯拉住在哪里的 |
| [22:41] | Custody battle. | 抚养权官司 |
| [22:42] | Courts contact Tariq, Tariq writes Nia letting her know that | 法庭联系了塔里克 塔里克告诉了妮娅 |
| [22:45] | Theo was filing for custody. | 西奥在申请抚养权 |
| [22:47] | She knows he’s got money. | 她知道他有钱 |
| [22:48] | Cooks up the whole thing just to help Tariq. | 策划了整件事 就为了帮助塔里克 |
| [22:50] | Okay, the prison has seven calls logged between Nia | 监狱记录了妮娅和绑架者一次性电话的 |
| [22:53] | and the kidnappers’ burner phones. | 一次性电话的七次联络 |
| [22:54] | They talk in code, she never uses their names, but– | 他们用暗语沟通 她从没说过名字 但是 |
| [22:57] | Okay, so this is last week. | 这是上周的 |
| [23:00] | ID he gave to the prison is fake– | 他给监狱的证件是假的 |
| [23:03] | We backtracked him on cameras though. | 但我们通过反向追踪监控 |
| [23:05] | This is him. | 这就是他 |
| [23:06] | This is two blocks away. | 在两个街区外 |
| [23:09] | Motorcycle’s registered to a Julius Aston. | 摩托登记在朱利叶斯·阿斯顿名下 |
| [23:13] | Violent Crimes suspects him of numerous burglaries | 暴力犯罪科怀疑他与1米9的室友 |
| [23:15] | with his 6’4″ Roommate Lennie Blake. | 兰尼·布莱克一起犯下数宗抢劫案 |
| [23:18] | – We have names. – We’ve got an address. | -找到名字了 -还有地址 |
| [23:20] | LKA is two blocks from Nia’s old home. | 最近已知住址是妮娅以前的家 |
| [23:22] | They’re friends from the neighborhood. | 他们是街坊的朋友 |
| [23:23] | These are our guys. | 这就是我们要找的人 |
| [23:24] | ASA? | 助理检察官那边呢 |
| [23:25] | Exigent warrant’s on the way now. | 紧急逮捕令已经快好了 |
| [23:55] | There’s two doors. | 有两扇门 |
| [23:56] | I got you. | 我掩护你 |
| [24:03] | Move, move, move, Adam, move. | 上上上 亚当 上 |
| [24:12] | No. | 不 |
| [25:05] | Motorcycle’s parked around the block. | 摩托停在街上 |
| [25:07] | There’s a license plate in the garage. | 车库里有车牌 |
| [25:09] | The Chevy van’s gone. | 雪佛兰货车不见了 |
| [25:10] | Okay, that’s good news. | 好 这是好消息 |
| [25:11] | Means they’re in the same vehicle, just ripped the plate. | 说明他们在同一辆车里 只是没有牌照 |
| [25:14] | Okay, get that info out on a BOLO. | 把这个消息发通缉令 |
| [25:16] | A neighbor down the street said they saw | 街上的邻居说他们看到 |
| [25:17] | a patrol respond to a domestic a couple doors down last night. | 昨晚有巡警过来处理这附近的家暴案 |
| [25:20] | All right, they probably got spooked and moved her. | 他们也许怕了 转移了她 |
| [25:22] | That’s what I’m sayin’, but, Sarge, we’re running out of time. | 我也这么想 但警长 我们没时间了 |
| [25:23] | We’ve barely got a half hour. | 只剩不到半小时 |
| [25:24] | So start pulling PODs from here. | 那就开始从这里调监控 |
| [25:27] | Look, they’re in the same Chevy van. | 听着 他们在同一辆雪佛兰里 |
| [25:28] | You follow them all the way back to their new location. | 你跟着他们一直到新地点 |
| [25:31] | Wait, wait, wait, wait. | 等等 等等 |
| [25:32] | We gotta tell Theo to push the kidnappers back. | 我们得让西奥推迟给绑架者付赎金 |
| [25:34] | We need more time. | 我们需要更多时间 |
| [25:35] | – We’re not doing that. – No, no. | -我们不能这样 -不不 |
| [25:36] | The drop is not happening. This is not happening. | 不能去交赎金 不行 |
| [25:38] | Listen to me– we push the kidnappers back, | 听我说 我们跟绑架者交涉 |
| [25:40] | we ask for more time, they could cut and run. | 我们要更多时间 他们就会撕票跑人 |
| [25:42] | We cannot risk it. We’re doing the drop. | 我们不能冒险 我们要去交赎金 |
| [25:43] | No, we’re not. | 不 不行 |
| [25:45] | Kim, she’s not gonna be there. | 金 她不会在那里 |
| [25:48] | These guys are smart. They’re playing it safe. | 这些人很聪明 他们会选保险的方法 |
| [25:49] | They’re not gonna bring her there. | 他们不会把她带去交钱现场 |
| [25:51] | They’re gonna take the money and they’re gonna kill her. | 他们会拿上钱 然后杀了她 |
| [25:52] | Don’t say that. You need to stop, Adam. | 别这么说 你得停下了 亚当 |
| [25:54] | You need to stop. | 你得停下了 |
| [25:55] | Okay, the best-case scenario, | 好吧 最好的情况 |
| [25:56] | we find Makayla, we bring her home safe. | 我们找到玛凯拉 安全带她回家 |
| [25:58] | We’re not gonna get played at a drop. | 我们不在交钱时被耍 |
| [26:00] | We’re out of time. She’s my daughter. | 我们没时间了 她是我女儿 |
| [26:01] | We’re doing the drop. | 我们要去交赎金 |
| [26:03] | What’d you just say? | 你刚才说什么 |
| [26:04] | We’re doing the drop, Adam. We’re doing it, Sarge. | 我们要交赎金 亚当 一定要 警长 |
| [26:10] | We thought we could find Makayla before the drop. | 我们以为能在交赎金前找到玛凯拉 |
| [26:14] | But you failed? | 但你们失败了 |
| [26:16] | Yes, we failed. | 对 我们失败了 |
| [26:17] | We’ve ID’d the men who took her, | 我们找出了抓走她的人 |
| [26:18] | but we’ve been unable to locate them. | 但还没找到他们的下落 |
| [26:21] | Who are they? | 他们是谁 |
| [26:22] | Two men involved with Nia, | 两个与妮娅有关的男人 |
| [26:23] | your brother Tariq’s girlfriend. | 那是你弟弟塔里克的女友 |
| [26:27] | We need to control this drop. | 我们需要控制这次交钱 |
| [26:31] | We need a public venue that we can control | 我们需要一个能控制的公共场所 |
| [26:34] | and a hand-to-hand exchange. | 和一次面对面的交钱 |
| [26:37] | We see Makayla in person, exchange for cash, | 我们看到玛凯拉本人 再给赎金 |
| [26:41] | and then we’ll crash. | 然后我们抓人 |
| [26:43] | But we need you to work with us. | 但我们需要你与我们合作 |
| [26:45] | And I told you, no cops. | 我也说过 不要警察参与 |
| [26:46] | They said that they would kill her. | 他们说这样会杀了她 |
| [26:48] | We will be undercover. | 我们会穿便衣 |
| [26:50] | They won’t know we’re there. | 他们不会知道现场有警察 |
| [26:52] | Theo, you got the money together. | 西奥 你凑齐了钱 |
| [26:55] | Theo, no, no, no, listen, listen, listen. | 西奥 不不 听着 听着 |
| [26:59] | If you’d won custody and she’d been taken from you, | 如果你赢了抚养权官司 她从你这被绑架 |
| [27:01] | I’d be here, I’d be here asking you the same thing. | 我也会在这 拜托你做同样的事 |
| [27:06] | This is the only thing that is right for Makayla right now. | 现在这是对玛凯拉来说唯一正确的事 |
| [27:11] | The only thing. | 唯一的事 |
| [27:20] | Please. | 求你了 |
| [27:33] | Okay. Okay, okay. | 好 好吧 |
| [27:38] | – Okay. – Okay. | -好的 -好 |
| [28:17] | Anything? | 有情况吗 |
| [28:21] | I got nothing. | 没有 |
| [28:26] | Okay, everybody stay calm. Just stay patient. | 所有人冷静 保持耐心 |
| [28:35] | I got a van northbound on Columbus. | 哥伦布街有辆货车往北行驶 |
| [28:38] | Plates are Robert Frank Charlie 392. | 车牌是RFC392 |
| [28:42] | I can’t confirm, can’t see inside. | 无法确认 看不到里面 |
| [28:44] | Could be them though, could be. | 但可能是他们 |
| [28:45] | Okay, Adam, copy you. Hold till we confirm. | 亚当 收到 等我们确认 |
| [28:48] | Just sit tight. | 稍安勿躁 |
| [28:53] | Negative on the van. | 不是这辆货车 |
| [28:54] | It’s a utilities vehicle, slated for the park HQ. | 这是辆公用车 HQ公园专用 |
| [29:03] | Jay, what you got up there? | 杰 你那面有发现吗 |
| [29:05] | Nothing. Not yet. | 暂时没有 |
| [29:08] | We’re still good. | 一切都还正常 |
| [29:11] | Okay, there’s one of their burners. | 他们的其中一个电话打来了 |
| [29:12] | We’re up. Pinging right now. | 都警惕点 正在定位 |
| [29:18] | Hello? | 喂 |
| [29:19] | Leave the money by the telescope, walk away. | 把钱放在望远镜那里 走开 |
| [29:24] | Where’s Makayla? | 玛凯拉呢 |
| [29:25] | Leave the money, walk away, | 把钱放下 走人 |
| [29:27] | then we’ll let you see the girl. | 然后我们就让你见那女孩 |
| [29:28] | No. No, no, no, no. Hey, hey. | 不不 喂 |
| [29:30] | We had a deal. Money for the girl. | 我们说好了 钱换女孩 |
| [29:32] | A hand-to-hand exchange, okay, so I need to see her. | 面对面交易 我得见她 |
| [29:34] | Where is she? | 她在哪 |
| [29:41] | Leave the money, then we’ll pull up in the van. | 把钱放下 然后我们停车 |
| [29:43] | Do it now. | 赶紧 |
| [29:49] | Wait, hold on, that’s a video file. | 等等 这是视频 |
| [29:50] | No, no, no, no, no. | 不不不 |
| [29:51] | No. We’re not doing that. | 不 我们不能交钱 |
| [29:53] | Kev, what’s going on with that ping? | 凯文 定位怎么样了 |
| [29:55] | You got a location yet? | 有地址了吗 |
| [29:57] | Any second. | 马上就好 |
| [29:58] | Leave the money. Do it, or she’s dead. | 把钱放下 赶紧 否则她就没命 |
| [30:04] | Burner’s at 66th and Lawndale, | 定位在66街和朗代尔 |
| [30:05] | the Tact unit is crashing, 90 seconds out. | 战术小组去突袭 90秒后到 |
| [30:08] | That’s Marquette Park. That’s 12 miles away. | 那是马奎特公园 离这12英里远 |
| [30:10] | We’re not doing this. She’s not even here. | 我们不能交钱 她都不在这里 |
| [30:15] | Theo, this is Ruzek. | 西奥 我是鲁塞克 |
| [30:18] | Do not do it. Do not drop the money. | 别交赎金 别交赎金 |
| [30:19] | Do not drop the bag. Do not do the drop. | 别放下袋子 别交钱 |
| [30:23] | Adam, what are you doing? | 亚当 你在干什么 |
| [30:24] | Adam, stand down right now. We are letting this play. | 亚当 赶紧住手 我们要静观其变 |
| [30:28] | Sarge, she’s not here. | 警长 她不在这里 |
| [30:30] | She was never gonna be here. The money’s our only leverage. | 她从开始就不会来 钱是我们唯一的筹码 |
| [30:32] | We drop the money, we get eyes, | 我们放下赎金 能找到嫌犯 |
| [30:34] | we move slow, and then we follow. | 暗中行事 然后跟踪 |
| [30:37] | You need to hold. | 你得冷静 |
| [30:44] | Theo, drop the money, okay? | 西奥 把钱放下 |
| [30:49] | Drop the money or she’s dead. | 把钱放下 否则她就死了 |
| [30:51] | Theo, drop the money, please. | 西奥 放下赎金 |
| [30:53] | Theo, drop the money. Do it now. | 西奥 放下赎金 赶紧 |
| [30:55] | Do it. | 做吧 |
| [30:57] | Theo, do as he says. | 西奥 按他说的做 |
| [30:59] | Drop it nice and easy. | 慢慢放下 |
| [31:01] | – Okay, okay. – Did you leave the money? | -好 好的 -你把钱放下了吗 |
| [31:03] | Do it now or the girl dies. | 赶紧放下钱 否则这姑娘就死了 |
| [31:04] | Okay, okay, All right. | 好 好的 |
| [31:08] | Okay. Okay, okay. | 好 好的 |
| [31:11] | Okay, I did it. | 我放好了 |
| [31:12] | Walk away. | 走开 |
| [31:13] | Keep walking across the bridge. | 接着走 跨过桥 |
| [31:15] | You stop, we kill her. | 你敢停下 我们就杀了她 |
| [31:16] | Okay, where is she? Where–where is she? | 好 她在哪 她在哪 |
| [31:19] | Theo, move. | 西奥 快走 |
| [31:22] | Go. | 走 |
| [31:28] | Movement, coming from the skating rink on-foot. | 有人 从溜冰场步行过来 |
| [31:31] | It’s Lennie. He’s approaching. | 是兰尼 他在靠近 |
| [31:37] | Sarge, they played us. She was never here. | 警长 他们耍了我们 她根本不在这里 |
| [31:40] | Kev, is Tact at Marquette Park? | 凯文 战术小组到马奎特公园了吗 |
| [31:42] | 30 seconds out. | 还剩30秒 |
| [31:58] | She’s not here. If we lose him– | 她不在这里 如果我们跟丢他 |
| [32:00] | Adam, stay where you are. Do not follow. | 亚当 待在原地 不要跟踪 |
| [32:04] | She’s not here. I’m not gonna lose him. | 她不在这里 我不能跟丢他 |
| [32:10] | I’m not losing her. | 我不能失去她 |
| [32:11] | Adam! | 亚当 |
| [32:12] | Adam what are you doing? Adam, Adam, stop. | 亚当 你在干什么 亚当 停下 |
| [32:25] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
| [32:27] | Move! | 走 |
| [33:07] | No. No, no. No, no. | 不 不不不 |
| [33:26] | No. | 不 |
| [33:28] | Lot on Marquette is empty. | 马奎特停车场没人 |
| [33:30] | Tact’s searching for the van but it’s not there. | 战术小组寻找了货车 但没在那里 |
| [33:32] | They never had eyes. | 他们根本没监视这里 |
| [33:34] | Couldn’t let him get away. | 不能让他逃了 |
| [33:35] | I told you to stop. | 我说了让你停下 |
| [33:37] | I told you, we could have followed him– | 我说了 我们可以跟踪他 |
| [33:38] | To where, Kim? To where? | 去哪 金 去哪 |
| [33:42] | He was never going back to Makayla. | 他根本没打算回到玛凯拉身边 |
| [33:44] | She was never gonna be here. | 她也没在这里 |
| [33:45] | They were gonna take the money and run. | 他们打算拿上钱就逃 |
| [33:47] | That’s what was always gonna happen. | 这种案子总会演变成这样 |
| [33:48] | And I told you that’s what was gonna happen, | 我告诉了你会变成这样 |
| [33:50] | but you didn’t listen to me. | 但你不听我的 |
| [33:51] | You didn’t listen because she’s your daughter, right? | 你不听我的是因为她是你女儿 对吧 |
| [33:53] | – So you didn’t listen. – You don’t listen to me. | -所以你不听 -是你不听我的 |
| [33:55] | You never listen to me, Adam. | 你从不听我说 亚当 |
| [33:57] | You never listen to me, damn it. | 你从不听我的 见鬼 |
| [33:58] | And now she’s gone. | 现在她不见了 |
| [34:00] | – Hey! – She’s gone! | -喂 -她不见了 |
| [34:01] | – She was never here. – She was! | -她根本没来过这里 -她来过 |
| [34:02] | – That’s enough! – You didn’t– | -够了 -你不… |
| [34:03] | This is not about you. | 这事不关乎你俩 |
| [34:05] | Stop it. | 别吵了 |
| [34:12] | Look, listen. Hey. | 听着 |
| [34:14] | It’s possible they didn’t bring Makayla | 可能他们没带玛凯拉来 |
| [34:15] | ’cause they were planning on releasing her somewhere else | 是因为他们打算之后在其他地方放了她 |
| [34:18] | where they knew there’d be no cops. | 一个他们知道没有警察的地方 |
| [34:22] | Look, hope is not lost. | 听着 还有希望 |
| [34:23] | ‘Kay, you gotta be in this moment right now, | 你得投入现在的状况去调查 |
| [34:26] | you understand me? | 懂吗 |
| [34:28] | These men did this for money, so there is still time. | 这些人是为了钱 所以还有时间 |
| [34:31] | I got the phone. | 我找到手机了 |
| [34:33] | There’s a message, “You get the money?” | 有条信息 “你拿到钱了吗” |
| [34:37] | Okay. Okay. | 好 好 |
| [34:40] | Look, we don’t know. | 我们不知道 |
| [34:42] | We don’t know if they were planning on releasing Makayla | 我们不知道他们是打算拿到钱 |
| [34:43] | when they got the money or killing, we don’t know. | 放了玛凯拉还是杀她 我们不知道 |
| [34:47] | We can’t text back. | 我们不能回信 |
| [34:50] | So call Platt, have her ping that burner | 打给普拉特 让她定位那个 |
| [34:51] | – that sent that message. – Yeah. | -发那条信息的手机位置 -好 |
| [34:53] | Look, Julius is gonna have to turn his phone on to check. | 朱利叶斯肯定得开机才能检查信息 |
| [34:58] | So head to Marquette Park, start searching. | 所以去马奎特公园 赶紧找 |
| [35:00] | I’m right behind you. | 我就在你身后 |
| [35:05] | Hank, burners are still off. | 汉克 一次性电话还是关机 |
| [35:06] | Last tower hit was Marquette Park. | 最后的定位是马奎特公园 |
| [35:08] | He’s gotta be mobile. | 他肯定得移动 |
| [35:09] | There’s no other way he’s moving so fast. | 他不可能走得那么快 |
| [35:11] | He’s in that van, and it’s conspicuous. | 他在那货车里 而且车很显眼 |
| [35:13] | I’ll pull every POD and traffic cam. | 我去调所有监控和交通摄像头 |
| [35:15] | Patrol and Tact’s branching out. | 巡警和战术小队已经出发 |
| [35:17] | Yeah, well, get eyes on | 对 还要盯着 |
| [35:18] | all the industrial stretches off of Marquette too– | 马奎特附近所有工业大楼 |
| [35:20] | he could’ve pulled off the street to try to find cover. | 他可能停在街边去找掩护 |
| [35:23] | Copy that. | 收到 |
| [35:28] | Kim, there’s a storage lot on 74th and Marquette. | 金 74街和马奎特有一个仓库 |
| [35:46] | Lot on 74th and Marquette is empty. | 74街和马奎特的停车场没有人 |
| [35:48] | They’re not here, the van isn’t here. | 他们不在这里 货车不在这里 |
| [35:51] | Kim, we got a hit on a traffic cam. | 金 交通摄像头有发现 |
| [35:54] | A blue Chevy van ran through a red light, | 蓝色雪佛兰闯了一个红灯 |
| [35:56] | 74th and Walker. | 74街和沃克街 |
| [35:58] | Was ten minutes after the text. | 时间是那条短信后十分钟 |
| [36:00] | Listen up. | 听好了 |
| [36:01] | We got two consecutive pings | 我们收到两个连续的定位 |
| [36:02] | a half block north from you, Burgess. | 在距离你北边的半个街区 伯吉斯 |
| [36:05] | Copy, copy, copy! | 收到 收到 |
| [36:07] | Hank, I lose him after that. He doesn’t cross 75th. | 汉克 之后就找不到 他没过75街 |
| [36:10] | That means he’s there. That means he’s still there. | 那意味着他就在那里 他还在那里 |
| [36:13] | He’s gotta be. | 肯定是 |
| [36:18] | Burner just turned on. | 一次性电话刚开机 |
| [36:19] | 74th and Highland. | 74街和高街 |
| [36:21] | Southeast corner– he’s somewhere on that block. | 东南角 他就在那个街区 |
| [36:24] | We’re right on top of it. | 我们马上到 |
| [36:26] | All right, this is the only entrance, get the hammer. | 这是唯一的入口 去拿锤头 |
| [36:37] | – You got it? – One, two, three. | -拿到了吗 -一二三 |
| [37:02] | – Kim, you hear that? – Yeah. | -金 你听到了吗 -嗯 |
| [37:11] | Yo, Lennie, where are you? | 兰尼 你在哪 |
| [37:12] | Wait, wait, wait, wait. | 等等 等等 |
| [37:15] | Answer your damn phone. Hit me back. | 赶紧接电话 给我回电 |
| [37:26] | Hey, man, the drop should’ve happened by now. | 老兄 赎金应该现在已经交完了 |
| [37:30] | Should’ve heard something by now, man. | 应该现在听到消息了 |
| [37:32] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
| [37:34] | I can’t wait anymore. | 我不能再等了 |
| [37:37] | I’m gonna get rid of the kid and get out of here. | 我打算干掉那孩子 离开这里 |
| [37:47] | Give me a reason. Give me a reason. | 给我个理由不杀你 给我个理由不杀你 |
| [37:54] | Makayla! | 玛凯拉 |
| [37:56] | No, no, no. | 不不 |
| [38:00] | No, no. | 不 |
| [38:02] | Makayla? | 玛凯拉 |
| [38:06] | No. | 不 |
| [38:08] | Makayla. | 玛凯拉 |
| [38:09] | Makayla! | 玛凯拉 |
| [38:10] | Kim, do you have her? | 金 你找到她了吗 |
| [38:12] | Makayla. Makayla. | 玛凯拉 玛凯拉 |
| [38:16] | Kim, talk to me. | 金 告诉我 |
| [38:18] | Makayla, I need you to wake up. | 玛凯拉 快醒醒 |
| [38:19] | Makayla. | 玛凯拉 |
| [38:24] | Mom? | 妈妈 |
| [38:28] | You’re okay, okay? | 你没事了 好吗 |
| [38:29] | I’m here now. Everything is okay. | 我来了 一切都会没事的 |
| [38:31] | It’s cold in here. | 这里好冷 |
| [38:33] | I got you. We’ll go home, we’ll go home. | 有我呢 我们回家 我们回家 |
| [38:36] | We’ll go home. | 我们回家 |
| [38:38] | Kim! | 金 |
| [38:40] | I’ve got her, Adam. | 我找到她了 亚当 |
| [38:41] | She’s okay! | 她没事 |
| [38:45] | Oh, God. Oh, God. | 天呐 天呐 |
| [39:19] | Is she okay? | 她没事吧 |
| [39:20] | Yeah, the EMTs think they kept her drugged. | 嗯 急救人员认为他们给她下药了 |
| [39:22] | Her vitals are okay, | 她的生命体征稳定 |
| [39:23] | but we’re gonna take her to Med to be safe, you know. | 但以防万一我们还是带她去医院检查 |
| [39:33] | You should come to the hospital with us. | 你该跟我们一起去医院 |
| [39:35] | You know, be with us until I take her back home. | 跟我们待在一起 直到我接她回家 |
| [39:40] | Okay. | 好 |
| [39:47] | “Some people think you’re not good enough. | “有人认为你不够好 |
| [39:51] | “But I won’t, I won’t. | 但我不 我不觉得 |
| [39:54] | I’ll look inside where treasures hide.” | 我会查看财宝隐藏的地方 |
| [39:59] | “If you don’t think as some people do, | 如果你和其他人想法不同 |
| [40:02] | “Some people will have no use for you. | 那他们就对你无用 |
| [40:05] | “But I will, I will. | 但我会 我会 |
| [40:08] | Our thoughts will play and stay all day.” | 我们的想法能交好 并整天在一起” |