| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
|---|---|---|
| [00:04] | The chief’s son is trafficking underage girls. | 局长的儿子正在贩卖未成年女孩 |
| [00:07] | There are over two dozen girls | 有超过二十名年轻女孩 |
| [00:08] | that have gone through his doors that no longer exist. | 去了他的安全绿洲 她们都已经不在了 |
| [00:11] | I run a Safe Place program. | 我负责一个安全绿洲的项目 |
| [00:13] | This is me helping the kids in my care. | 我这是在帮助我照顾的孩子们 |
| [00:15] | I don’t care who your father is. | 我不在乎你父亲是谁 |
| [00:16] | You can’t tail me and you can’t be | 你不能尾随我 |
| [00:17] | on the premises without permission. | 没有允许 你不能来这里 |
| [00:19] | My dad says you’re falling off the deep end. | 我爸说你是个疯子 |
| [00:21] | We got to be patient. | 我们要耐心一点 |
| [00:22] | – If there’s something– – There is. | -如果有情况 -有的 |
| [00:24] | There’s something there. | 他一定在做些什么 |
| [00:25] | We should loop in the rest of the team. | 我们应该通知其他警员 |
| [00:26] | That way, we always have eyes. | 这样就一直会有人跟着他 |
| [00:28] | I want to keep this between you and me. | 我不想让我俩之外的人知道这事 |
| [03:20] | Anything yet? | 有情况吗 |
| [03:22] | Nothing yet. | 还没什么情况 |
| [03:23] | Listen, Trudy’s noticed how much you’ve been working. | 特鲁迪已经注意到你近来巨大的工作量了 |
| [03:25] | Don’t worry, I’m not putting in for the OT. | 别担心 我不会要求算加班的 |
| [03:28] | When’s the last time you slept? | 你上次睡觉是什么时候 |
| [03:29] | In a bed? | 在床上吗 |
| [03:31] | All right, I’ll take Sean tonight. | 今晚我来盯肖恩 |
| [03:32] | No, it’s okay. I got it. | 不用 我能行 |
| [05:21] | Victor Helms, his face lit up in facial rec. | 维克多·赫尔姆斯 他被人脸识别出来了 |
| [05:23] | He’s indexed in just about every system we got. | 他上了我们几乎所有的系统上 |
| [05:26] | Arrested for involuntary sexual servitude, | 因强迫卖淫 |
| [05:28] | transport of a minor, | 运输一位未成年人 |
| [05:29] | enticement and harboring of a child. | 引诱和窝藏一名儿童而被捕过 |
| [05:31] | He’s slippery as hell. Never been convicted. | 他非常狡猾 从没被定过罪 |
| [05:34] | But all these arrests, every single one | 但所有这些拘捕 每一次 |
| [05:36] | tell the same story. | 都表明同样的事 |
| [05:37] | This man right here is sex trafficking children. | 这个人在贩运儿童从事卖淫活动 |
| [05:43] | He just met up with Sean O’Neal an hour ago. | 他一小时前刚刚和肖恩·奥尼尔见过面 |
| [05:46] | They exchanged something. | 他们交换了什么东西 |
| [05:47] | Bag’s squared off, weighted. | 包撑满了 很重 |
| [05:50] | It’s got to be cash. | 一定是现金 |
| [05:53] | This is it. | 这个可以 |
| [05:55] | Right? | 对吗 |
| [05:58] | Yeah. | 对 |
| [06:01] | All right. | 好吧 |
| [06:01] | I’m gonna call in the team. | 我去召集队员 |
| [06:06] | 芝加哥警署 | |
| [06:10] | Until this is over, we all remain visible | 在案子破之前 我们楼下楼上 |
| [06:13] | downstairs and up here, like everything’s normal. | 该露面都要露面 就像平时一样 |
| [06:16] | Trudy’ll keep eyes on the front gate like always. | 特鲁迪会像平时一样盯着前门 |
| [06:19] | But if someone does make it up here, | 但如果有人真能上到这个房间 |
| [06:22] | this is what we’re working on. | 这是我们在研究的案子 |
| [06:23] | My arts and crafts project. | 我的手工艺作品 |
| [06:25] | Operation Golden Triangle. | 金三角行动 |
| [06:26] | A splinter cartel with a new smuggling route, | 一个分裂出来的小黑帮 一条新的走私线路 |
| [06:29] | Durango to Chicago– | 从杜兰戈到芝加哥… |
| [06:30] | all fake, just in case. | 全是假的 以防万一用的 |
| [06:32] | All right, our real work, | 我们真正的案子 |
| [06:35] | our real work lives here. | 我们真正的案子在这里呢 |
| [06:38] | Listen, we got to keep this in the dark away from the chief. | 我们绝不能让局长知道我们在查这个案子 |
| [06:43] | Everything’s labeled 99 confidential. | 所有的都是绝密级别 |
| [06:46] | I’ve issued a bogus I-number. | 我创建了一个假的I号码 |
| [06:47] | Anything you do on any computer, | 你们在任何电脑上做的任何操作 |
| [06:49] | you link it to that number. | 都要挂上那个号码 |
| [06:52] | All right, hit it. | 好的 开始吧 |
| [06:58] | Sean O’Neal, 32. | 肖恩·奥尼尔 32岁 |
| [07:00] | Father, grandfather, both cops. | 父亲 祖父都是警察 |
| [07:02] | Small sheet, all low-grade drug stuff. | 案底不多 都是轻微的毒品类 |
| [07:04] | He’s an addict, sober now, white knuckle sober. | 他是瘾君子 现在戒了 戒得很挣扎 |
| [07:09] | Victor Helms, 44, multiple arrests, but no convictions. | 维克多·赫尔姆斯44岁 多次被捕但均未定罪 |
| [07:14] | You name letters, they’ve been after him– | 你随便说机构的名字 他们都在盯着他… |
| [07:16] | ISP, FBI, SIU. | 州立警察 联调局 特别调查组等等 |
| [07:18] | Two years ago, he was indicted again, | 两年前他再次被指控 |
| [07:20] | this time for pimping out minors. | 这次是因介绍未成年人卖淫 |
| [07:21] | 通过非法手段取得的证据 诉讼审理的过程中将不能被采纳 | |
| [07:21] | But the case fell apart– fruit of the poisonous tree. | 但案子搞砸了… 罪恶之果法则 |
| [07:23] | So he walked. | 所以他被释放了 |
| [07:25] | Sean O’Neal is grooming girls at Safe Place. | 肖恩·奥尼尔在安全绿洲哄骗安抚女孩子们 |
| [07:27] | He’s got to be picking junkies, runaways. | 他一定会挑吸毒的 离家出走的 |
| [07:29] | Yeah, the ones no one’s looking for. | 对 那些不会有人寻找的孩子们 |
| [07:30] | Once he gets them in that pipeline, | 一旦他让她们上了道 |
| [07:32] | my working theory is, he sells them to Helms. | 我的推测是 他把她们卖给赫尔姆斯 |
| [07:34] | Helms holds them, runs them day to day, | 赫尔姆斯控制着她们 组织她们每天卖淫 |
| [07:37] | and then hires men like Malcolm Kenning | 然后他雇马尔科姆·肯宁那样的人 |
| [07:38] | that we found with Abby as an enforcer. | 就是我们发现和艾比一起的那个 做打手 |
| [07:41] | Helms is running them. | 赫尔姆斯组织她们卖淫 |
| [07:43] | There’ll be a property trail, a place to hold them. | 就会有房产的线索 安置她们的地方 |
| [07:45] | Yeah, so we start at the bottom. | 那我们从底层查起 |
| [07:48] | Gonna work this just like any narcotics case. | 就像所有毒品案子那样处理 |
| [07:51] | We start low to go high. | 我们从底层开始往上查 |
| [07:55] | We need an in to Victor Helms. | 我们需要找人接触到维克多·赫尔姆斯 |
| [07:57] | We nail Helms, we can get him to flip for Sean O’Neal. | 我们抓住赫尔姆斯就能逼他交代出肖恩·奥尼尔 |
| [08:00] | So find me a lowlife, | 给我找个小混混 |
| [08:02] | someone who does business with these pricks, | 和这些混蛋有交易的 |
| [08:04] | a bottom feeder, | 底层供货商 |
| [08:06] | someone who can get us close. | 能让我们接近目标的人 |
| [08:09] | All right, find me a name. | 好 给我找出这样的人 |
| [08:15] | I got it. I got a name. | 我找到了 我找到了一个人 |
| [08:17] | Martin Daniels, 36. | 马丁·丹尼尔斯 36岁 |
| [08:19] | Man’s buried deep in Helms’s recent case file, | 深藏在赫尔姆斯最近的案件档案里的人 |
| [08:22] | the one that got tossed. | 一个弃子 |
| [08:24] | He was supposed to be a protected grand jury witness. | 他本该是受保护的大陪审团证人 |
| [08:26] | He gave a sworn depo in exchange | 他愿意宣誓作证以换取 |
| [08:28] | for his own solicitation charges being dropped. | 撤销他自己的嫖娼指控 |
| [08:30] | Yeah, he’s a john. | 对 他是个嫖客 |
| [08:31] | Who operated in Helms’s circle. | 在赫尔姆斯的圈子里活动 |
| [08:33] | He has an online handle. | 他有个线上账号 |
| [08:34] | I mean, he changed the name, | 我是说他改了名字 |
| [08:35] | but he kept the same IP address. | 但IP地址没变 |
| [08:37] | “RustAndStardust”? | “锈与星辰” |
| [08:39] | A “Lolita” Reference. | 引用自《洛丽塔》 |
| [08:43] | All right. | 好 |
| [08:44] | So let’s set the bait. | 我们放个诱饵 |
| [08:46] | We find a rookie cop who fits the part. | 我们找个适合当诱饵的新警察 |
| [08:49] | Just step light. | 大家小心行事 |
| [08:50] | Let’s move. | 行动 |
| [09:00] | If Daniels gets too close to her, | 如果丹尼尔斯太接近她 |
| [09:01] | he’s gonna know she’s not 17. | 他就会知道她不是17岁 |
| [09:03] | Sure, but we’ve got his messages to her, | 是的 但我们已经把他的消息发给她了 |
| [09:06] | requests for specific sex acts. | 请求特定性行为 |
| [09:07] | Really, we just need him to drop the cash and we move. | 真的 我们只要等他付钱就可以行动 |
| [09:11] | This whole case is relying on a brand-new PPO. | 这整个案子就靠一位刚毕业的见习警员 |
| [09:14] | Yeah, but Torres vouched for her. | 对 但托雷斯给她担保了 |
| [09:16] | We’re good, Hailey. | 我们可以的 海莉 |
| [09:20] | Is this what’s been keeping you out | 是这事让你一直往 |
| [09:22] | of the district, this case? | 辖区外跑吗 这个案子 |
| [09:25] | I don’t mean to–you just– | 我不是有意要 你只是 |
| [09:27] | you seem worn down. | 你看上去累坏了 |
| [09:29] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
| [09:33] | It’s all right. | 没事 |
| [09:36] | Yeah, I–I’ve been tailing Sean since Abby’s case. | 是的 自从艾比的案子后我一直在跟踪肖恩 |
| [09:44] | I haven’t gone home in a while. | 我已经有段时间没回家了 |
| [09:48] | I haven’t really wanted to. | 其实我也不想回家 |
| [09:52] | All right, look alive. I got the car. | 好 大家注意 我看到那辆车了 |
| [09:59] | Gray SUV with Indiana plates. | 挂印第安纳牌照的灰色越野车 |
| [10:01] | Todd, Mary, Paul, 382. | 车牌TMP382 |
| [10:03] | All right. | 好 |
| [10:05] | Plates check out. It’s him. | 牌照查到了 是他 |
| [10:08] | Got a positive on Daniels. Castillo, you good? | 车是丹尼尔斯的 卡斯蒂洛 你还好吗 |
| [10:10] | I’m good. | 我很好 |
| [10:11] | – Ready to go. – Copy you. | -准备行动 -收到 |
| [10:13] | All right, Kim, you’re on. | 好 金 到你了 |
| [10:19] | 马丁·丹尼尔斯 213房间 门没锁 | |
| [10:21] | Text sent. | 消息发了 |
| [10:33] | Okay, he’s on the move. | 好 他过去了 |
| [10:48] | Headed up the stairs now. | 上楼梯了 |
| [11:03] | He’s in. | 他进去了 |
| [11:06] | Hi, Amelia. | 好啊 艾米莉亚 |
| [11:14] | Don’t! | 别 |
| [11:17] | I like it dark. | 我喜欢不开灯 |
| [11:19] | I get shy. | 我很害羞 |
| [11:23] | What do you want to do? | 你想干什么 |
| [11:25] | Everything. | 全套 |
| [11:27] | Everything gets pretty expensive. | 做全套很贵 |
| [11:29] | Yeah, but some things are worth paying for. | 对 但有些东西物有所值 |
| [11:33] | Daniels just pulled out his wallet. | 丹尼尔斯刚把钱包拿出来了 |
| [11:41] | Are you trying to play some kind of game with me? | 你是想跟我玩游戏吗 |
| [11:43] | What? | 什么 |
| [11:43] | Kim, do we have a cash exchange? | 金 有金钱交易了吗 |
| [11:45] | No cash, no go word. Hold. | 没有金钱 还没下令 待命 |
| [11:47] | How old are you, Amelia? | 你多大了 艾米莉亚 |
| [11:51] | Oh, no. | 不 |
| [11:51] | How old do you want me to be? | 你希望我多大 |
| [11:53] | I want you to be as old as I was promised, | 我希望你跟你承诺的一样大 |
| [11:54] | as old as I am paying for! | 跟我要买的一样大 |
| [11:57] | I am. I can be that old. | 我就是 我可以是那么大 |
| [12:04] | Damn it. | 该死 |
| [12:10] | I’m only giving you half. | 我只会付你半价 |
| [12:12] | – That’s fine. – We got cash! | -也行 -他付钱了 |
| [12:14] | Go, go, go! | 上 上 上 |
| [12:16] | That’s fine? | 也行 |
| [12:19] | What do you mean, that’s fine? | 你说”也行”是什么意思 |
| [12:20] | – Who are you? – Hey, stay right there! | -你是什么人 -别走 |
| [12:23] | Marty. | 马蒂 |
| [12:24] | Take it easy there, Marty. We’re police. | 别紧张 马蒂 我们是警察 |
| [12:26] | – Chicago PD! – Keep your hands up! | -芝加哥警察 -举起手来 |
| [12:27] | Slow down. Hey! | 慢着 |
| [12:32] | Jeez. | 天哪 |
| [12:36] | No. No! | 不 不 |
| [12:37] | You’re done. Hands behind your back. | 你跑不了了 把手放在背后 |
| [12:39] | Don’t move! Stop moving! Stop! | 别动 停下 停下 |
| [12:41] | Put your hands behind your back. | 把手放在背后 |
| [12:49] | You did business with Victor Helms, Marty. | 你曾帮维克多·赫尔姆斯打理生意 马蒂 |
| [12:51] | – You admitted that years ago. – But not anymore. | -你多年前承认过 -但现在没有了 |
| [12:54] | That’s what I’m saying. | 这就是我要说的 |
| [12:57] | Not anymore. | 我没再跟他来往了 |
| [12:59] | I don’t talk to him. | 我没跟他说过话 |
| [13:01] | I don’t–I don’t know how to get a hold of him. | 我 我不知道怎么联系上他 |
| [13:06] | I know. | 我知道 |
| [13:08] | I got issues. | 我有问题 |
| [13:10] | Like getting mad when they’re over 17? | 比如女孩子超过17岁就发飙 |
| [13:11] | No. | 不是 |
| [13:14] | I’m doing better. | 我现在好多了 |
| [13:15] | Mm-hmm, yeah, you are. | 你说的没错 |
| [13:17] | I see that they made you deacon at the church, | 资料上说他们让你当了教堂的执事 |
| [13:19] | real pillar of the community. | 社区的支柱 |
| [13:23] | Got yourself married and everything. | 你结了婚 拥有了一切 |
| [13:26] | Some pretty nasty language you used to get our officer | 你为了让我们的警官跟你上床用了一些 |
| [13:28] | into bed with you, Marty. | 很下流的语言 马蒂 |
| [13:29] | You talk to your wife like that? | 你跟你老婆也这么说话吗 |
| [13:34] | I wonder how she would feel | 不知道如果她看到 |
| [13:35] | if she saw these messages, or your pastor, | 这些信息会作何感想 或者你的牧师 |
| [13:38] | your boss, everyone you know. | 你的上司 你认识的所有人 |
| [13:42] | What do you want from me? | 你想知道什么 |
| [13:45] | I want Victor Helms. | 我想要维克多·赫尔姆斯的信息 |
| [13:49] | You know, you don’t get what you’re walking into. | 你不知道你要面对什么 |
| [13:54] | The guy’s paranoid now, okay? | 这个人现在很多疑 明白吗 |
| [13:58] | He sells kids, young kids. | 他卖孩子 很小的孩子 |
| [14:01] | And he knows the cops are gonna find him someday. | 他知道警察总有一天会找到他 |
| [14:07] | You don’t just walk in and make a purchase. | 你不能就这么走进去跟他交易 |
| [14:10] | He’s not a used car salesman. | 他不是二手车推销员 |
| [14:12] | I know. | 我知道 |
| [14:14] | That’s why you’re gonna walk us in. | 所以我们才要你带路 |
| [14:18] | I can’t. | 我做不了 |
| [14:43] | Okay. | 好了 |
| [14:45] | Ruz is in the pocket. | 鲁塞已经进去了 |
| [14:49] | Hey, just calm down. | 淡定点 |
| [14:51] | It’s just a meet, | 只是见个面 |
| [14:52] | just making friends, all right? | 交个朋友而已 对吧 |
| [15:02] | We’ve got a Lexus sedan pulling up, tinted windows. | 一辆雷克萨斯轿车停了下来 车窗贴膜 |
| [15:18] | Here we go. | 他进去了 |
| [15:19] | Hey, Ruz, Victor’s coming in through the side door. | 鲁塞 维克多从侧门进来了 |
| [15:22] | He’s here. | 他来了 |
| [15:28] | Hi, Vic. | 你好 维克 |
| [15:30] | It’s been a long time, Marty. | 好久不见 马蒂 |
| [15:37] | You look terrible. | 你脸色很差 |
| [15:41] | Where you been? | 你去哪儿了 |
| [15:43] | I–just trying to be better. | 我只是想过得好一点 |
| [15:48] | That’s working out for you? | 那你过得好吗 |
| [15:53] | This your friend? | 那是你朋友吗 |
| [15:54] | Yeah. | 是的 |
| [15:56] | Looking to start a new relationship. | 我想交点新朋友 |
| [15:58] | Marty said you’re the man to talk– | 马蒂说你是那个 |
| [15:59] | You have ID on you? | 你带身份证了吗 |
| [16:01] | Oh, come on, man. You don’t need to see my name. | 别这样 兄弟 你用不着看我的名字 |
| [16:04] | You just need to see cash, right? | 你只需要看看现金 对吗 |
| [16:07] | I’ll show you cash. | 那我就给你现金 |
| [16:08] | That’s very dramatic. | 挺刺激啊 |
| [16:14] | What do you think you’re buying? | 你要买什么 |
| [16:16] | Oh, I don’t know. | 我也不清楚 |
| [16:18] | Something as young and as sweet as I can. | 越年轻越甜美越好 |
| [16:26] | Got to hit the head. Wait here. | 我去趟洗手间 在这等我一下 |
| [16:38] | Who the hell is that? | 那是谁 |
| [16:40] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
| [16:47] | Wait. | 等会 |
| [16:49] | Hey, Ruz, Victor brought a girl with him. | 鲁塞 维克多带了个女孩来 |
| [16:50] | She’s coming your way. | 她朝你这过来了 |
| [16:52] | Son of a bitch. | 这混蛋 |
| [17:03] | Gonna make a girl pull out her own seat? | 你们要让一个女孩把自己的座位拉出来吗 |
| [17:18] | I like this. | 我喜欢这个 |
| [17:19] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
| [17:21] | Spiky. | 刺刺的 |
| [17:24] | My friend said you were real nice. | 我朋友说你人很好 |
| [17:27] | Helms sent her in as a decoy, Adam, | 赫尔姆斯派她来当诱饵 亚当 |
| [17:29] | to see if you’re a cop. | 测试你是不是警察 |
| [17:31] | I don’t know about that. | 这我说不好 |
| [17:32] | It’s your call. | 看你的了 |
| [17:32] | Said we should spend some time together. | 他说我们应该共度一段美好时光 |
| [17:34] | We call it too early, we’re dead in the water. | 如果太早下结论 我们就死定了 |
| [17:37] | We lose O’Neal, the case. | 我们丢了奥尼尔的案子 |
| [17:39] | We can always track her. We won’t lose her. | 我们可以随时跟踪她 不会跟丢她 |
| [17:40] | Hailey, it’s his call. | 海莉 看他的吧 |
| [17:44] | Your friend doesn’t know me. | 你朋友又不认识我 |
| [17:45] | He doesn’t know whether I’m nice or not. | 他哪知道我是好是坏 |
| [17:47] | You seem nice to me. | 我觉得你人不错 |
| [17:51] | Let’s have some fun. | 我们来找点乐子吧 |
| [17:54] | I don’t know, honey, | 我不知道 亲爱的 |
| [17:55] | you seem like you’re a few drinks in front of me. | 你看起来就像我面前的几杯酒 |
| [17:57] | Then drink up. | 那就尽情享用吧 |
| [18:01] | Okay, nah, nah, I’m just here to talk some business, okay? | 不要这样 我只是来谈生意的 好吗 |
| [18:04] | Me too. | 我也是 |
| [18:13] | Come on. I gotcha. Let’s get you up. | 来 我扶你 我们起来 |
| [18:16] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
| [18:18] | Sit down. | 坐下 |
| [18:19] | Hey. You all right? | 你没事吧 |
| [18:25] | What’d you do to her? | 你对她做了什么 |
| [18:27] | She–she fell. | 她 她摔倒了 |
| [18:30] | This is what we’re doing? | 我们就是干这种事的吗 |
| [18:32] | You’re testing me with a girl so drunk, she can’t walk? | 你们拿一个醉到走不了路的女孩考验我 |
| [18:34] | That’s what I’m paying good money for? | 我付了那么大一笔钱就为了这个吗 |
| [18:44] | You can’t even get this right? | 你连这都做不好吗 |
| [18:45] | – No. – You’re worthless. | -不 -你真没用 |
| [18:46] | – Ow, Victor. – Trash. | -维克多 -垃圾 |
| [18:47] | I’d kill you if it meant anything to anyone. | 要是杀了你有用我早就动手了 |
| [18:49] | Hey. Chicago PD, man. Back up. | 芝加哥警署 老兄 退后 |
| [18:51] | – No. Wait, wait, wait. – It’s all right. Stand back. | -不 等等 等等 -没事的 你退后 |
| [18:53] | Victor! | 维克多 |
| [18:56] | There’s Daniels. | 是丹尼尔斯 |
| [19:00] | Helms went out the back. He’s on the run. | 赫尔姆斯从后面出去了 他逃了 |
| [19:03] | – I got Daniels. – Okay. | -我去追丹尼尔斯 -好 |
| [19:10] | – Chicago PD! Get your hands up! – Police! | -芝加哥警署 举起手来 -警察 |
| [19:12] | Torres, hold your fire! | 托瑞斯 先别开枪 |
| [19:15] | There’s nowhere to go, Victor. Drop your weapon. | 你无路可逃了 维克多 放下武器 |
| [19:18] | Victor, just put it down. | 维克多 放下武器就好 |
| [19:20] | Come on, Victor. | 快点 维克多 |
| [19:21] | Put it down. | 放下武器 |
| [19:23] | No! | 不 |
| [19:28] | – Tell me. Tell me how it works. – Shots fired by the police. | -告诉我 告诉我怎么回事 -警员开枪 |
| [19:30] | Sean O’Neal, right, Sean O’Neal gives them to you? | 肖恩·奥尼尔 对吧 肖恩·奥尼尔带给你的 |
| [19:32] | Where are the other girls? Where are they? | 其他女孩在哪 她们在哪 |
| [19:33] | Come on. Hey! Look at me. | 快点 看着我 |
| [19:35] | How does it work? | 到底怎么回事 |
| [19:35] | Does Sean O’Neal sell them to you? | 是肖恩·奥尼尔把她们卖给你的吗 |
| [19:38] | Is that what it is? | 是这样的吗 |
| [19:39] | Hey, come on! | 拜托 |
| [19:40] | Come on, Victor! | 拜托 维克多 |
| [19:41] | Do something good in your useless life. | 用你无用的人生做点有用的事吧 |
| [19:43] | Is that what it is? | 是这样的吗 |
| [19:46] | I know there’s other girls. | 我知道还有其他女孩 |
| [19:46] | Where are they? | 她们在哪 |
| [19:48] | Victor. | 维克多 |
| [19:49] | Come on, Victor. | 拜托了 维克多 |
| [19:49] | Where are the other girls? | 其他女孩在哪 |
| [19:51] | Come on, Victor! | 快点 维克多 |
| [19:55] | Damn it! | 该死的 |
| [20:19] | I used to sober up my dad. | 我以前经常给我爸爸醒酒 |
| [20:25] | I just want you to know you’re safe here. | 我只想让你知道 你在这里很安全 |
| [20:26] | Okay? | 好吗 |
| [20:29] | We’re gonna help you. We’re gonna do anything we can. | 我们会帮你 我们会尽力帮你 |
| [20:33] | And you’re not in any trouble. | 你没惹什么事 |
| [20:35] | You’re just a child. You’ve done nothing wrong. | 你只是个孩子 你什么都没做错 |
| [20:40] | My real name is Amber Bero. | 我的真实名字是安珀·贝罗 |
| [20:43] | Go ahead. | 继续吧 |
| [20:45] | Look it up. | 去查吧 |
| [20:47] | I’m not a child. I’m 18. | 我不是个孩子了 我已经18了 |
| [20:51] | And I wasn’t forced to do anything or be with anyone. | 我没有被迫做任何事 或者和任何人在一起 |
| [20:57] | I don’t need your help. | 我不需要你的帮助 |
| [21:01] | Okay, well, you are 18 and two weeks. | 好的 你18岁零两周 |
| [21:05] | So I don’t think you were 18 when you met Victor. | 所以我觉得你认识维克多时还不满18 |
| [21:08] | What were you, 15, 16? | 你那时多大 15岁 16岁吗 |
| [21:10] | 18. | 18岁 |
| [21:11] | You want this life? | 你想要这样的生活 |
| [21:13] | Maybe. | 或许吧 |
| [21:15] | What if I’m good at it? | 如果我很擅长这样呢 |
| [21:17] | I think you’re good at surviving. | 我觉得你很擅长生存 |
| [21:19] | But you really think you’re gonna want this | 但你觉得五年十年后 |
| [21:21] | five, ten years from now? | 你还想这样吗 |
| [21:23] | What then? | 那时候怎么办 |
| [21:24] | There are other girls out there, Amber. | 还有其他女孩子 安珀 |
| [21:26] | Girls who are being hurt right now, who’ve disappeared. | 正在被伤害 消失的女孩子们 |
| [21:30] | And if you can’t lift a finger to protect them, | 如果你不愿尽举手之力去保护她们 |
| [21:32] | but you are willing to go to the mat | 而是愿意为了伤害她们的男人 |
| [21:34] | for the men who did this to them… | 和我们对着干 |
| [21:36] | There’s nothing noble about that. | 这不是什么光荣的事 |
| [21:40] | That’s shameful. | 这很可耻 |
| [21:43] | Safe Place Oasis, | 安全绿洲 |
| [21:44] | it’s a youth center in Grand Crossing. | 是大十字的一家青少年中心 |
| [21:46] | You ever been there? | 你去过那里吗 |
| [21:52] | What about Sean O’Neal? You know him? | 肖恩·奥尼尔呢 你认识他吗 |
| [21:57] | Abby Jacobs? | 艾比·雅各布斯 |
| [22:04] | She jumped off a roof two weeks ago. | 她两周前跳楼了 |
| [22:10] | I told her Sean was coming to take care of her. | 我告诉她肖恩会来照顾她 |
| [22:13] | So she jumped. | 然后她就跳楼了 |
| [22:20] | Sean did something to her, didn’t he? | 肖恩对她做了什么 是吗 |
| [22:23] | He sold her to Victor. | 他把她卖给了维克多 |
| [22:25] | That’s what’s happening. | 这就是所发生的事 |
| [22:40] | Michelle Wheeler, | 米歇尔·惠勒 |
| [22:42] | Tina Chan, | 蒂娜·陈 |
| [22:44] | Sarah Ramsey, | 萨拉·拉姆齐 |
| [22:47] | Emma Jackson, same story. | 艾玛·杰克逊 一样的故事 |
| [22:51] | All of them met Sean, went to Safe Place, | 她们都遇见了肖恩 去了安全绿洲 |
| [22:54] | and now they’re all gone. | 现在她们都死了 |
| [23:00] | So what’s the plan then, huh? | 所以到底是什么计划 |
| [23:03] | Victor’s dead. Did you know that? | 维克多死了 你知道吗 |
| [23:06] | There’s no one for you to protect, | 你不用保护任何人 |
| [23:09] | no one to run you. | 没人给你拉皮条 |
| [23:10] | No one runs me. | 没人给我拉皮条 |
| [23:18] | How did you get those scars? | 你这些疤哪里来的 |
| [23:21] | I had them since I was a kid. | 我从小就有 |
| [23:23] | I don’t even remember. | 我不记得了 |
| [23:32] | Birdie knows Sean, knows how he’s involved. | 伯蒂认识肖恩 知道他在其中扮演的角色 |
| [23:34] | She came up through Safe Place, too, just like Abby did. | 她和艾比一样 也曾去过安全绿洲 |
| [23:36] | She’s got the same scars on her feet. | 她脚上有和艾比一样的疤 |
| [23:37] | Yeah, but we got no evidence of any of that. | 是的 但对此我们没有证据 |
| [23:40] | And there’s no record she went through Safe Place, | 也没有记录表明她曾去过安全绿洲 |
| [23:42] | never even met Sean. | 或见过肖恩 |
| [23:43] | Then we keep squeezing her. | 那我们就继续逼问她 |
| [23:45] | We find another way for her to help us. | 找其他办法让她帮我们 |
| [23:46] | She doesn’t have to help us. | 她不必帮我们 |
| [23:48] | She didn’t do anything illegal in that bar, Hail. | 她在酒吧里没有任何违法行为 海莉 |
| [23:50] | Then there’s got to be something else. | 肯定还有别的什么 |
| [23:52] | What about Victor Helms’ cell phone? | 维克多·赫尔姆斯的手机呢 |
| [23:53] | The GPS was disconnected | GPS定位已断开 |
| [23:55] | and there’s no other girls on his tech. | 他的手机里也没有其他女孩 |
| [23:56] | And none of it links to Sean. | 所有这一切都与肖恩无关 |
| [23:58] | 48’s almost up. | 快到48小时了 |
| [24:00] | I can’t keep them much longer. | 我没法继续拘留他们 |
| [24:04] | – What? – Nothing. | -怎么了 -没什么 |
| [24:05] | There was a sex trafficking victim | 当时有位非法性交易的受害者 |
| [24:07] | standing in front of me, Hailey. | 就站在我面前 海莉 |
| [24:08] | Her pimp’s hand was around her throat, so I did something. | 皮条客的手正掐着她脖子 所以我行动了 |
| [24:10] | – I know. – And I’d do it again tomorrow. | -我知道 -明天我还会这么做 |
| [24:12] | – I said I know. – All right, enough. | -我说过我知道了 -行 够了 |
| [24:14] | Look, we don’t have it. | 听着 我们没有证据 |
| [24:16] | We don’t. | 没有 |
| [24:22] | All right. Release Birdie. | 好吧 释放伯蒂 |
| [24:23] | We can’t release her. | 我们不能释放她 |
| [24:24] | If the chief is reading our reports, we don’t have time! | 如果局长看我们的报告 我们没时间了 |
| [24:26] | Hailey. | 海莉 |
| [24:31] | Come on outside. | 出来一下 |
| [24:32] | – There’s got to be something… – Come on. | -一定有什么… -出来 |
| [24:38] | Damn it. | 该死 |
| [24:48] | I get it, okay? | 我明白 好吗 |
| [24:50] | We’ll release Birdie. I’ll keep tailing her. | 我们释放伯蒂 我会继续跟着她 |
| [24:51] | You can’t do it this way. | 你不能像这样 |
| [24:53] | What does that mean? | 这话什么意思 |
| [24:55] | You gotta turn the heat down. | 你得降降温 |
| [24:58] | You gotta go home at night. You gotta sleep. | 你晚上必须回家 好好睡一觉 |
| [25:01] | Probably gotta deal with what’s going on in your life. | 或许得处理一下你生活中发生的事 |
| [25:03] | What? This has nothing to do with me. | 什么 这事与我无关 |
| [25:05] | Hailey. | 海莉 |
| [25:07] | You want to save something too badly right now. | 你现在太想拯救什么了 |
| [25:13] | Okay. | 好吧 |
| [25:15] | Maybe I do. | 也许我确实如此 |
| [25:17] | Why is that wrong? | 这有什么不对 |
| [25:20] | You’re telling me you don’t want something to save? | 你是说你不想拯救他人吗 |
| [25:28] | Just go home, okay? | 回家吧 好吗 |
| [25:31] | The others can release Birdie. | 其他人可以释放伯蒂 |
| [25:35] | Just take a break. | 好好休息一下 |
| [26:03] | Hailey. | 海莉 |
| [26:08] | I was just about to close up. You want a coffee or something? | 我刚要关门 你想来杯咖啡吗 |
| [26:11] | Sure. I mean, I’m a cop. | 好的 我是警察 |
| [26:12] | I’m obligated to say yes to that. | 对此我有义务表示同意 |
| [26:14] | Right, don’t tell my dad I forgot, okay? | 好吧 别告诉我爸我忘记了 好吗 |
| [26:20] | It must be so rewarding, doing what you do. | 你所做的事一定收入颇丰 |
| [26:23] | Oh, boy. The good days, yeah. | 天啊 年景好时还真是 |
| [26:28] | What are you doing here? | 你来这里做什么 |
| [26:33] | You said something to me before, | 你之前对我说过 |
| [26:37] | how you could see that I was in pain. | 你能看出我很痛苦 |
| [26:44] | And– thanks. | 而你… 谢谢 |
| [26:48] | That’s old. | 这是之前泡的 |
| [26:54] | You were right. | 你说得对 |
| [26:58] | I know your dad told you about my husband leaving. | 我知道你爸告诉过你我丈夫离开的事 |
| [27:04] | He decided that he lost who he was, | 他认为他迷失了自我 |
| [27:06] | and he had to go. | 所以他必须离开 |
| [27:11] | Somewhere in Latin America. | 现在在拉美某地 |
| [27:13] | I can’t get a hold of him. | 我没法联系上他 |
| [27:15] | Can’t go home either, so. | 我也没法回家 |
| [27:20] | I don’t know. I can’t stand being home. | 我不知道 我受不了待在家里 |
| [27:25] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
| [27:29] | When my mom died, my dad moved us to a one-bedroom | 我妈去世后 我爸立马带我搬去了 |
| [27:32] | in Bridgeport like that. | 布里奇波特市的一居室 |
| [27:36] | He said the whole house smelled like her. | 他说整个房子都有我妈的味道 |
| [27:41] | I mean, I kind of liked the smell. | 我挺喜欢那种味道的 |
| [27:46] | I think not being able to go home is… | 我觉得有家不能归… |
| [27:50] | the most natural thing in the world. | 是这世上最自然不过的事了 |
| [27:56] | But why did you come here? | 但你为什么来这里 |
| [28:03] | Do you mind if I sit? | 我可以坐下吗 |
| [28:04] | Please sit. | 请坐 |
| [28:15] | I can’t stop thinking about her, Abby. | 我总会忍不住会想到艾比 |
| [28:21] | Everything that happened, I just– | 所发生的的一切 我只是… |
| [28:23] | I just– I can’t. | 只是…我没法不去想 |
| [28:25] | I haven’t stopped working the case. | 我没有停止调查该案 |
| [28:27] | Good. | 很好 |
| [28:35] | Have you found anything? | 有什么发现吗 |
| [28:38] | I don’t know. Maybe. | 我不知道 可能吧 |
| [28:40] | There was a name that came up, but I– | 有个名字出现了 不过我… |
| [28:45] | Victor Helms. | 维克多·赫尔姆斯 |
| [28:49] | Uh, look, I know this is a long shot, | 听着 我知道希望不大 |
| [28:52] | but do you recognize this guy? | 但是你认得这个人吗 |
| [28:55] | Does he come around here at all? | 他来过这里吗 |
| [28:58] | Oh, maybe. | 可能吧 |
| [29:02] | God, maybe. | 天啊 有可能 |
| [29:03] | There’s guys that hang around here looking for girls. | 有些家伙在这四处晃荡寻找女人 |
| [29:08] | I scare them off. | 我会把他们赶走 |
| [29:11] | Anything on this guy? | 有没有跟这个人有关的消息 |
| [29:12] | I mean, where he works, what he’s into? | 我是说他在哪上班 干什么的 |
| [29:14] | Anything at all? | 有没有 |
| [29:17] | I wish I did. | 我希望我有 |
| [29:20] | I wish I did, Hailey. I’m sorry. | 我希望我知道 海莉 对不起 |
| [29:23] | That’s all right. | 没关系 |
| [29:26] | I’m sorry. I shouldn’t have come here. | 对不起 我不该来这里的 |
| [29:28] | No, I’m glad you came. | 不 我很高兴你来了 |
| [29:32] | Please come back any time, any time you want to talk. | 请随时过来 你想聊天就来 |
| [29:38] | Believe me, I get pain. | 相信我 我了解痛苦 |
| [29:41] | All right. | 是的 |
| [29:44] | I have lived alone | 我一生都在痛苦中 |
| [29:47] | with pain my whole life. | 独自度过 |
| [29:51] | But there’s a better way. | 但是有更好的办法 |
| [29:57] | Thanks, Sean. I appreciate that. | 谢谢 肖恩 非常感谢 |
| [30:01] | All right, I’ll see you. | 好了 再见 |
| [30:04] | Hope so. | 希望如此 |
| [30:27] | Come on, come on. | 快点 快点 |
| [30:50] | Gotcha. | 抓到你了 |
| [30:59] | Voight here? | 博伊特在吗 |
| [31:00] | I haven’t seen him. | 我没见过他 |
| [31:03] | What are you still doing here? | 你还在这里做什么 |
| [31:05] | I’m just trying to find another way in. | 我想找找有没有其他突破点 |
| [31:10] | Look, man, I’m sorry about earlier. | 听着伙计 早先的事我很抱歉 |
| [31:13] | I sh–I, uh– | 我应… |
| [31:16] | you did the right thing. | 你做得对 |
| [31:17] | And I shouldn’t have implied otherwise. | 我不该那样说的 |
| [31:18] | I’m really sorry. I’m just– | 真的很抱歉 我就是 |
| [31:21] | I get it, I do. | 我明白 真的 |
| [31:23] | No worries at all. | 不用担心 |
| [31:26] | I think I got something. | 我想我找到线索了 |
| [31:27] | Thank God. | 谢天谢地 |
| [31:31] | You tickled the wire? | 你试探他了 |
| [31:32] | Yeah, and it worked. | 对 他上钩了 |
| [31:34] | I mentioned Victor. | 我跟他提到了维克多 |
| [31:36] | A minute after I left, Sean made a phone call. | 我前脚刚离开 肖恩就打了电话 |
| [31:38] | Victor’s cell phone lit up. | 维克多的手机响了 |
| [31:40] | I mean, he was probably calling to find out | 我是说他可能要打电话 |
| [31:41] | what the hell was going on, | 问是怎么回事 |
| [31:42] | but now we have his burner. | 但是现在我们得到了他的一次性手机号 |
| [31:44] | – Did Sean make you? – No. | -肖恩发现你在试探他吗 -没有 |
| [31:47] | All right, why’d you tell him you were there? | 好吧 你怎么跟他说你为什么会去那 |
| [31:54] | I told him I was in pain, that I missed my husband. | 我告诉他我很痛苦 我很想念我的丈夫 |
| [31:56] | I was a mess, and I was obsessing over Abby. | 说我一团糟 说我对艾比的事一直耿耿于怀 |
| [32:01] | He didn’t make me. | 他没发现我在试探他 |
| [32:02] | He didn’t. | 他没有 |
| [32:03] | I would know. | 不然我会知道的 |
| [32:06] | Sarge, this is new. This is real. | 警长 这是新线索 真实的线索 |
| [32:08] | And we’re running out of time. | 我们时间不多了 |
| [32:09] | All right, so call in the team. | 好吧 召集队里其他人 |
| [32:12] | The burner was fictitiously registered, | 这个一次性电话是虚假注册的 |
| [32:14] | activated on a public IP address at the library. | 在图书馆的公共IP上激活的 |
| [32:17] | – Security footage? – Scanned it all. | -监控录像呢 -全部看过了 |
| [32:19] | It’s a dry well, probably activated outside the building. | 没有数据 可能是在建筑外激活的 |
| [32:22] | We’d need a Wire Act warrant | 我们需要一张《电报法》搜查令 |
| [32:23] | to confirm Sean’s ownership to the burner. | 来确认肖恩是机主 |
| [32:25] | – But in order to get that– – We’d give ourselves away. | -但是要得到搜查令 -我们就暴露了 |
| [32:27] | Chief would have to sign off. We’d have to ID the target. | 局长得签字 我们得说明目标的身份 |
| [32:29] | But the ping order’s attached to a phone, | 不过定位命令是连接到电话上 |
| [32:31] | not to a person. | 不是连接到人 |
| [32:32] | And this phone is a gold mine. | 这部手机是座金矿 |
| [32:33] | Tower pings, outgoing calls, roaming data. | 信号塔定位 呼出电话 漫游数据 |
| [32:37] | We got something. | 我们有发现了 |
| [32:39] | We got something. | 我们有发现了 |
| [32:41] | So we cross-referenced pings from Victor Helms’s phone | 我们交叉对比了维克多·赫尔姆斯的手机 |
| [32:44] | to Sean O’Neal’s burner. | 和肖恩·奥尼尔一次性手机的信号 |
| [32:45] | They’ve both been at this location down near Frankfurt. | 他们都到过法兰克福附近的一个地方 |
| [32:47] | – What’s that address? – 5700 Steger. | -地址在哪 -斯蒂格街5700号 |
| [32:50] | Helms has spent a lot of time there. | 赫尔姆斯在那待了很久 |
| [32:51] | Malcolm Kenning’s cell hit there too. | 马尔科姆·肯宁的手机也打到过那里 |
| [32:53] | It’s old Salvation Army houses, abandoned years ago. | 那是救世军的旧房子 几年前被废弃了 |
| [32:55] | It’s owned by an LLC, an LLC with a lot of shells. | 业主是家有限公司 很多空壳公司 |
| [32:59] | We went all the way down there. | 我们一路去到那里 |
| [33:00] | We took a peek. | 观察了一下 |
| [33:02] | This place is a fortress. | 那座房子是个堡垒 |
| [33:04] | There’s cameras everywhere, even in the bushes. | 到处都是摄像头 草丛里也有 |
| [33:06] | Platt’s got two friendly tact guys down there, | 普拉特在那安排了两个灵光的家伙 |
| [33:08] | they’re keeping eyes, no movement yet, | 他们一直盯着 还没发现动静 |
| [33:09] | but as soon as they know something, we will. | 不过一旦他们发现 我们立刻就能知道 |
| [33:11] | That is some real nice equipment. | 这是个高级摄像头 |
| [33:13] | Big money. That is not this neighborhood. | 很贵 这不该出现在这个街区 |
| [33:16] | Sarge, that’s where they’re holding them. | 警长 这是他们扣押女孩的地方 |
| [33:18] | There’s kids in there. | 有孩子被关在里面 |
| [33:26] | I don’t understand what I’m looking at. | 我不知道我在看什么 |
| [33:27] | We think this location is being used for sex trafficking. | 我们认为这是用来进行性交易的地方 |
| [33:31] | And I got reason to believe there are girls | 并且我有理由相信现在 |
| [33:32] | being held there right now. | 有女孩被关在里面 |
| [33:34] | And you found this location by lifting data | 你们是通过从一次性手机上提取到的 |
| [33:36] | off a burner phone? | 数据发现的吗 |
| [33:37] | – We did. – Who owns the burner? | -对 -一次性手机是谁的 |
| [33:39] | Who’s the target of your investigation? | 你们的调查对象是谁 |
| [33:48] | Hank, I wouldn’t sign a search warrant without a name. | 汉克 没有名字我没法发搜查令 |
| [33:51] | You’re asking me for a no-knock, | 你要我给你一份强行搜查令 |
| [33:53] | to let you bring in tact, juvenile detectives, | 让你带着技术小队 年轻探员 |
| [33:56] | ambulances, DCFS? | 救护车和儿童与家庭服务部一起行动 |
| [33:58] | This is a massive order. | 这是个很大的行动 |
| [33:59] | Look, Nina, | 妮娜 |
| [34:01] | the last time I came to you, | 上次我来找你 |
| [34:02] | I asked you for a co-sign on Javier Escano. | 我请你共同授权逮捕哈维尔·伊斯卡诺 |
| [34:05] | It was the biggest narcotics seizure | 那是本市史上最大的 |
| [34:07] | in the history of the city. | 毒贩抓捕行动 |
| [34:08] | It got you this office, nice view. | 并让你坐进了这间景色优美的办公室 |
| [34:11] | Are you saying I owe you something? | 你意思是我欠你什么吗 |
| [34:12] | No, I’m saying I was good for it then, | 不 我是说那时候我是对的 |
| [34:17] | and I am good for it now. | 现在我也是对的 |
| [34:41] | All right, let’s move. | 行动 |
| [35:14] | Breach. | 强行攻入 |
| [35:32] | All U, let’s move. | 所有小队 继续前进 |
| [35:36] | Jeez. | 天哪 |
| [36:20] | We’re too late. | 我们来晚了 |
| [36:23] | They’re all gone. | 他们都走了 |
| [36:35] | Hey, let’s bring it in. | 大家过来 |
| [36:43] | All right, someone tell me we got something. | 说说有什么发现 |
| [36:45] | All I can tell you is that they cleared out all the tech, | 我只能说他们把所有数据都清除了 |
| [36:47] | ripped everything out the damn walls. | 所有的墙都擦干净了 |
| [36:49] | Based on the wiring, | 从数据线来看 |
| [36:50] | there were a ton of computers and servers in there, | 这里之前有很多电脑和服务器 |
| [36:52] | but all these cameras connect to nothing now. | 不过现在所有显示器连着的主机都不见了 |
| [36:55] | Any of that DNA evidence would be on those sheets, | 床单上可能会有DNA证据 |
| [36:57] | so they removed them. | 所以他们全都带走了 |
| [36:58] | Wiped everything else down with bleach. | 其他的都用漂白剂擦过了 |
| [37:00] | How recently? | 什么时候的事 |
| [37:01] | Techs say 24, maybe 48 hours. | 技术员说24或者48小时前 |
| [37:05] | They weren’t holding them here. | 他们不是把女孩关在这 |
| [37:06] | This is where they brought them for sex. | 这是他们带女孩来做性交易的地方 |
| [37:08] | Must have been johns coming and going. | 肯定有嫖客进进出出 |
| [37:09] | Yes, but they chose this spot for a good reason. | 对 不过他们选择这里是有原因的 |
| [37:12] | There’s no traffic cams, no PODs in the area. | 这片区域没有交通监控 警用监控 |
| [37:15] | So we have nothing linking Sean O’Neal to this place, | 除了肖恩·奥尼尔的一次性手机定位外 |
| [37:18] | except for the tower pings from his burner. | 我们没有其他证据能把他和这里关联起来 |
| [37:20] | Which we don’t legally know is his. | 并且不是合法地知道那是他的手机 |
| [37:22] | How the hell did they know we were coming? | 他们是怎么知道我们要来 |
| [37:26] | I would have known if Sean made me. | 要是肖恩发现我在试探我会知道 |
| [37:27] | I would have felt it. | 我应该能感觉到 |
| [37:28] | Hailey, I don’t think he did. | 海莉 我觉得他不知道 |
| [37:55] | The tricks you used, | 你的那些小花招 |
| [37:57] | the 99 confidentials, the fake I-numbers, | 绝密级别 假的档案号码 |
| [38:00] | I’ve used them myself. | 我也用过 |
| [38:03] | I read your reports after the officer-involved shooting. | 在涉及警员的枪击案后 我看了你的报告 |
| [38:08] | I read between the lines. | 我在字里行间看出了问题 |
| [38:12] | He’s my kid. | 他是我的孩子 |
| [38:14] | Hank, he’s my son. | 汉克 他是我儿子 |
| [38:18] | But me and you, we came up together. | 但是我跟你 我们一起进的警队 |
| [38:21] | And you have never had a better friend in the ivory tower. | 你在高层从来就没有过更好的朋友 |
| [38:24] | I have been good to you. | 我对你很好 |
| [38:26] | I cannot understand why you wouldn’t just come to me. | 我不懂你为什么就不能直接来找我 |
| [38:28] | What, you think I don’t know that my son has a problem? | 怎么 你觉得我不知道我儿子有问题吗 |
| [38:32] | A problem? | 有问题 |
| [38:33] | I know when Sean is clean. | 我知道肖恩什么时候是清醒的 |
| [38:35] | I know when he’s not. | 也知道他什么时候嗑药了 |
| [38:37] | Sean’s not using, not right now, | 肖恩现在没有吸毒 |
| [38:39] | – and God willing, never again, but– – Patty. | -如果一切顺利 以后也不会 可 -帕特 |
| [38:42] | My son’s doing goddamn great, Hank. | 汉克 我儿子现在非常好 |
| [38:44] | Patty. | 帕特 |
| [38:46] | What? | 怎么 |
| [38:54] | I’m not investigating Sean for drugs. | 我没在查肖恩吸毒的事 |
| [38:59] | I’m investigating him for sex trafficking– | 我查的是他在进行未成年人的 |
| [39:03] | minors. | 性交易 |
| [39:09] | – What? – Children. | -什么 -儿童 |
| [39:15] | Come on, what the hell are you talking about? | 你到底在说什么 |
| [39:20] | No, my son’s dedicated his whole life to helping children. | 不可能 我儿子毕生致力于帮助儿童 |
| [39:25] | This is my–this is my son. | 这是 这是我儿子 |
| [39:27] | This is my child! | 这是我孩子 |
| [39:28] | This is my blood! How dare you? | 这是我的血肉至亲 你怎么敢 |