| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
|---|---|---|
| [00:05] | Arturo Morales – you know him? | 阿图罗·莫拉莱斯 你认识他吗 |
| [00:07] | Runs half the West Side coke. | 他掌管着西区一半的可卡因 |
| [00:08] | Chicago’s full of high priority targets. | 芝加哥有很多高优先级目标 |
| [00:10] | Not ones who murdered my informant. | 但杀了我线人的不多 |
| [00:12] | Informant was Tom Villar. | 那个线人是汤姆·维拉尔 |
| [00:14] | Chapman visited Villar eleven times in two weeks. | 查普曼在两周内拜访了维拉尔11次 |
| [00:18] | She spent the night at the safehouse. | 她在安全屋过夜了 |
| [00:20] | I’m well aware of every single line I crossed. | 我清楚地知道我越过的每一条线 |
| [00:24] | That’s Tom’s. | 那是汤姆的 |
| [00:25] | We recovered a Browning nine-mil, | 我们找回了一把勃朗宁九毫米手枪 |
| [00:27] | which is a gun Morales likes. | 这是莫拉莱斯喜欢的一把枪 |
| [00:30] | Let me see your hands. | 让我看看你的手 |
| [00:34] | Do you swear to tell the truth, | 你发誓说实话 |
| [00:35] | the whole truth and nothing but the truth so help you God? | 全部实话 不隐瞒 上帝作证 |
| [00:38] | I do. | 我发誓 |
| [00:38] | You may be seated. | 你可以坐下了 |
| [00:42] | Sergeant Voight, | 博伊特警长 |
| [00:43] | can you please state your name, rank, and current unit of assignment? | 请你说出你的姓名 警衔 和当前所在单位 |
| [00:47] | Henry Voight, Sergeant, Intelligence Unit, | 亨利博伊特 警长 情报组 |
| [00:50] | Organized Crime Division, Chicago Police Department. | 有组织犯罪科 芝加哥警署 |
| [00:53] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
| [00:54] | I’d like to draw your attention | 我想请你关注一下 |
| [00:56] | to the Parking Structure at West Fifty-Five Cordova? | 位在科尔多瓦55号的停车楼 |
| [01:00] | What, if anything, unusual happened there? | 那里是否发生了什么不寻常的事情 |
| [01:04] | I received a tip from a confidential informant | 我收到了一条来自保密线人的线报 |
| [01:07] | that there were possible human remains buried | 称在该楼的地基中 |
| [01:09] | in the foundation of the Structure. | 可能埋有人类遗骸 |
| [01:11] | So, I ordered a forensics unit to dig up the concrete. | 因此 我派了监识小组挖掘混凝土 |
| [01:15] | What, if anything, did you find? | 你们找到了什么 如果有的话 |
| [01:17] | A body which “D.N.A.” analysis later confirmed to be… Tom Villar. | 一具尸体 后来通过DNA分析 确认为…汤姆·维拉尔 |
| [01:23] | And who is Tom Villar? | 汤姆·维拉尔是谁 |
| [01:26] | He was the key witness in a narcotics trial against the defendant, | 他是被告阿图罗·莫拉莱斯 在2018年的 |
| [01:30] | Arturo Morales, twenty-eighteen. | 毒品审判中的关键证人 |
| [01:32] | But Villar went missing before he could testify. | 但在他作证前 维拉尔失踪了 |
| [01:35] | The case imploded. | 这个案子告吹了 |
| [01:36] | Objection your Honor… relevance? | 反对 法官…相关性 |
| [01:38] | Sustained. | 反对有效 |
| [01:39] | Jurors you are advised to ignore that statement. | 陪审员们 建议你们忽略那个陈述 |
| [01:42] | Can you go to the next slide? | 你能转到下一张幻灯片吗 |
| [01:43] | Sergeant Voight, I’m showing you | 博伊特警长 我正在向您展示 |
| [01:44] | what’s been previously marked for identification purposes | 之前被标记为识别目的的物品 |
| [01:47] | as people’s group exhibit “J.” | 分类为人的物证J |
| [01:51] | Can you describe what you see? | 你能描述一下你看到了什么吗 |
| [01:54] | Those are the remains of Tom Villar. | 那是汤姆·维拉尔的遗骸 |
| [01:58] | I observed three broken fingers on his right hand, | 我观察到他右手有三根断指 |
| [02:02] | broken right arm, fractured skull. | 右臂骨折 头骨骨折 |
| [02:06] | I also observed a single gunshot wound to the back of his head. | 我还观察到他头后部有一处枪伤 |
| [02:11] | Sergeant Voight, do you recognize this item? | 博伊特警长 你认得出这个物品吗 |
| [02:13] | I do. | 我认出来了 |
| [02:14] | That is a nine-millimeter semiautomatic Browning | 那是一把九毫米半自动的勃朗宁手枪 |
| [02:17] | that I recovered at the crime scene. | 我在犯罪现场找到了它 |
| [02:19] | And you ran ballistics and forensics on this gun? | 你们对这把枪进行了 弹道学和法医学检验 |
| [02:22] | Yes. | 是的 |
| [02:23] | Ballistics on that nine-millimeter were a match | 这把九毫米手枪的弹道学检验结果 |
| [02:26] | for the bullet found in Tom Villar’s skull. | 与在汤姆·维拉尔头骨中发现的子弹相符 |
| [02:29] | Forensics also recovered dried blood spatter on the handle of that weapon. | 法医学检验还在这把武器的握把上发现了干血斑 |
| [02:35] | “D.N.A.” analysis of that blood came back as a positive match… | 血液进行的DNA分析结果的 阳性匹配为… |
| [02:39] | Arturo Morales. | 阿图罗·莫拉莱斯 |
| [02:45] | The murder of a state’s witness is a brazen attack | 袭击一个州证人的谋杀案 是一次公然的攻击 |
| [02:47] | on our system of justice. | 对我们司法制度的攻击 |
| [02:50] | An attack on how we, as a society, determine right and wrong. | 对我们作为一个社会 如何确定是非的攻击 |
| [02:56] | But this act also robbed a man of his life… | 但这个行为也夺走了一个人的生命… |
| [03:04] | a young man… | 一个年轻人… |
| [03:06] | with a life in front of him. | 他还有一生的时间 |
| [03:07] | A man who just wanted to give to this world, | 一个只想为这个世界做贡献的人 |
| [03:12] | who wanted to do good, | 一个想做好事的人 |
| [03:15] | who wanted to stand in front a jury just like you | 一个想像你们一样站在陪审团前 |
| [03:18] | and tell the truth. | 并讲出真相的人 |
| [03:20] | Tom Villar just wanted to do the right thing, | 汤姆·维拉尔只是想做正确的事 |
| [03:23] | he wanted to see Morales go to jail for his crimes. | 他想看莫拉莱斯因他的罪行入狱 |
| [03:28] | But what did he get? | 但他得到了什么 |
| [03:31] | He was beaten, broken, shot in the back of the head… | 他被殴打 骨折 后脑勺中弹… |
| [03:38] | left to rot beneath concrete. | 被埋在混凝土下腐烂 |
| [03:42] | There is only one just conclusion that you can come to… | 你只能得出一个公正的结论… |
| [03:45] | and that is to… find this man guilty. | 那就是…判定这个人有罪 |
| [03:59] | Hey. | 嘿 |
| [04:01] | Authoritative, deliberate, concise. | 权威 审慎 简明 |
| [04:03] | It’s almost like you’ve done that before. | 你好像以前做过这个 |
| [04:05] | You had a good day, too. | 你今天也不错 |
| [04:08] | I know it couldn’t have been easy. | 我知道这肯定不容易 |
| [04:10] | Yeah, well jury deliberations start in the morning. | 是啊 陪审团明天开始商议 |
| [04:13] | I’ll be a lot more relaxed once I hear a guilty verdict. | 如果能听到有罪判决 我会放松很多 |
| [04:16] | Oh, you will. | 哦 你会听到的 |
| [04:18] | I’ll tell you what… when you do, | 我告诉你吧…等你听到了以后 |
| [04:20] | we’ll go out and get that drink. I’m buying. | 我们出去喝一杯 我请客 |
| [04:23] | Oh, look… I got to take this. You go ahead. | 哦 看来…我得接这个电话 你先走吧 |
| [04:26] | Okay. | 好的 |
| [04:27] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
| [04:31] | Hailey, you here? | 海莉 你在这里吗 |
| [04:33] | I’m telling you, this guy was scared. | 我告诉你 这个人很害怕 |
| [04:36] | There he is. See. Green coat. | 他在那里 看 绿色外套 |
| [04:40] | You think something’s wrong? | 你觉得有什么问题吗 |
| [04:42] | I don’t know but, I mean, he was nervous. | 我不知道 但是…我是说他很紧张 |
| [04:49] | You see how he’s got his hands in his pockets? | 你看他把手放在口袋里了吗 |
| [04:52] | He was hiding his hands. | 他在藏手 |
| [04:55] | They were scratched, bruised. | 手被抓伤了 瘀青了 |
| [04:58] | I mean, they looked like defensive wounds. | 我是说 它们看起来像是防御性伤口 |
| [05:01] | You think Morales got to him? | 你觉得莫拉莱斯找到他了吗 |
| [05:02] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
| [05:06] | I think we should check it out. | 我认为我们应该去看看 |
| [05:23] | Christopher Egan, twenty-nine years old. | 克里斯托弗·伊根 29岁 |
| [05:26] | He’s an engineer at a chemical plant. | 他是一家化工厂的工程师 |
| [05:28] | Wife Julia Egan. | 妻子茱莉亚·伊根 |
| [05:29] | No kids, both have clean records. | 没有孩子 两人都没有犯罪记录 |
| [05:34] | Well, I’m a witness for the state, I can’t be seen talking to a juror. | 好吧 我是州证人 我不能被看到和陪审员说话 |
| [05:39] | Just knock on the door. | 只需敲门 |
| [05:41] | Say you’ve been looking into recent break-ins in the neighborhood. | 说你一直在调查最近社区内的入室盗窃案 |
| [05:46] | You know, see how he reacts to you. | 看看他对你的反应 |
| [05:48] | All right. | 好的 |
| [06:34] | Voight, we got a problem. | 博伊特 我们有问题了 |
| [06:53] | Christopher Egan? | 克里斯托弗·伊根 |
| [06:54] | No, no, no, get in, get in! | 不…进来… |
| [06:56] | You can’t be here, you can’t. | 你不能在这里 你不能 |
| [06:58] | What’s happening? | 发生了什么 |
| [06:59] | You can’t be here. | 你不能在这里 |
| [07:00] | What’s going on? | 发生了什么 |
| [07:01] | You have to go. You gotta go. You gotta go right now. | 你必须走 你得现在就走 |
| [07:02] | Hey. You recognize me? | 嘿 你认识我吗 |
| [07:05] | You recognize me right, I’m police. | 你认识我 我是警察 |
| [07:06] | Yeah. I know. Plea… | 是的 我知道 求你了… |
| [07:09] | Hey, Christopher, look at me. | 嘿 克里斯托弗 看着我 |
| [07:12] | Look at me… | 看着我… |
| [07:14] | We’re here to help. | 我们来帮你 |
| [07:16] | Whatever’s going on, you’re not in it alone. | 无论发生了什么 你不是孤身一人 |
| [07:19] | Okay? We’re both here to help you. | 好吗 我们都在这里帮你 |
| [07:22] | Just tell me what’s going on. | 告诉我发生了什么 |
| [07:27] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
| [07:30] | They took my wife. | 他们把我妻子抓走了 |
| [07:35] | Listen, I have to vote not guilty or they’re gonna kill her. | 听着 我必须投无罪票 否则他们会杀了她 |
| [07:49] | Look, it’s just the bedroom over there. | 看 就在那边的卧室 |
| [07:51] | What did the men look like? | 那些人长什么样子 |
| [07:53] | I… I… they had masks on. My height maybe, spoke Spanish. | 我…他们戴着面罩 和我差不多高 说西班牙语 |
| [07:59] | They… they forced her out of the bed? | 他们…把她从床上强行带走了 |
| [08:03] | Yeah. Put a gun in my face and she tried to get up | 是的 他们用枪指着我的脸 她试图起身 |
| [08:07] | and they shocked her with a taser and she fell, | 然后他们用电击枪电击了她 她倒下了 |
| [08:10] | hit her head and she bled a lot. | 撞到头 流了很多血 |
| [08:16] | Are they giving you proof of life? | 他们有向你证明她还活着吗 |
| [08:17] | Mm-hmm. | 嗯 |
| [08:19] | Yeah. They let me talk to her this morning. | 有 他们让我今天早上和她通话了 |
| [08:22] | They’re gonna send me some pictures. | 他们会给我发一些照片 |
| [08:26] | And no one else knows about this? | 没有其他人知道这件事吗 |
| [08:29] | No. | 没有 |
| [08:31] | No, and I definitely shouldn’t have told you either. | 没有 我也不应该告诉你 |
| [08:33] | You did the right thing. | 你做得对 |
| [08:34] | No, I didn’t. | 不 我没有 |
| [08:36] | I don’t know how to vote not guilty. | 我不知道如何投无罪票 |
| [08:38] | The jury knows Morales is guilty, | 陪审团知道莫拉莱斯有罪 |
| [08:40] | and they’re gonna push back. I don’t know what to do. | 他们会反驳 我不知道该怎么办 |
| [08:45] | She’s all I have. | 她是我唯一的依靠 |
| [08:48] | I get it. | 我明白 |
| [08:50] | I got a favor. | 我有个请求 |
| [08:53] | Can you give me two minutes? | 你能给我两分钟吗 |
| [08:54] | We’ll be right downstairs. Two minutes. | 我们马上就下楼 两分钟 |
| [08:57] | Yeah. | 好的 |
| [09:03] | Smells like he used bleach. | 闻起来像他用了漂白剂 |
| [09:04] | I can call in forensics, get the crime lab down here. | 我可以叫监识科来 让犯罪实验室过来这里 |
| [09:06] | No. | 不 |
| [09:07] | No? | 不 |
| [09:08] | We’re not calling this in. | 我们不会报告这件事 |
| [09:10] | Hailey, the second we put this on the books, | 海莉 一旦我们把这件事记录在案 |
| [09:12] | they will shut the trial down. | 他们就会终止审判 |
| [09:14] | They need to shut the trial down. | 他们需要终止审判 |
| [09:15] | And she will be dead. | 她会死的 |
| [09:19] | Voight, we can’t not call it in. | 博伊特 我们不能不报告此事 |
| [09:20] | Yes, we can. | 是的 我们可以 |
| [09:22] | We’ll get Egan to stall deliberations until we find her. | 我们会让伊根拖延审议 直到我们找到她 |
| [09:29] | Morales is not killing another innocent person | 莫拉莱斯不会再杀害另一个无辜的人 |
| [09:32] | to keep himself out of jail. | 来逃脱监禁 |
| [09:34] | It ain’t happening twice. | 这种事不会再发生第二次 |
| [09:45] | So, anything we want on the record all gets hooked to the fake “D.T.O.” | 所以我们想要记录的所有内容 都会和假的贩毒组织联系在一起 |
| [09:50] | If we need patrol, if we need arrests… | 如果我们需要巡逻 如果我们需要逮捕… |
| [09:52] | we’re using the same “D.T.O.” case. | 我们用的是相同的贩毒组织案件 |
| [09:54] | Then we keep it all quiet. | 然后我们对一切保密 |
| [09:56] | Okay. | 好的 |
| [09:57] | All right, where’s Adam? | 好的 亚当在哪里 |
| [09:58] | Setting up his undercover apartment in Hegewisch. | 他正在海希维奇布置他的卧底公寓 |
| [10:00] | He’ll come in as soon. | 他会尽快过来 |
| [10:01] | Okay. | 好的 |
| [10:02] | So, where are we with the call made to Egan? | 那么打给伊根的电话调查得如何 |
| [10:04] | Made through an online number generator, | 通过线上号码生成器生成 |
| [10:06] | bounced through “I.P.’s,” can’t track it. | 在IP间跳转 无法追踪 |
| [10:09] | -You got that “POD” footage? -Yep. | -你有警用监视器录像了吗 -有的 |
| [10:17] | A car pulls up, | 一辆车停了下来 |
| [10:20] | our two offenders break a window and enter through the basement. | 我们的两个罪犯打破了一扇窗户 从地下室进入 |
| [10:26] | Then, thirty minutes later… | 然后30分钟后… |
| [10:29] | they exit with Julia and put her in the trunk. | 他们出来了 把朱莉亚放进了后备箱 |
| [10:35] | Wait, freeze that. | 等等 停住 |
| [10:36] | Zoom in. | 放大 |
| [10:38] | What’s that emblem on the kidnapper’s sweatshirt? | 绑架者的运动衫上是什么标志 |
| [10:40] | We’ll run a reverse image search, see if I can track it. | 我们会进行反向图像搜索 看看能否追踪到它 |
| [10:42] | What about the car? | 那车呢 |
| [10:43] | Uh, no. “BOLO’s” out. | 嗯 没有 已经发出全境通告 |
| [10:44] | But it was reported stolen a week ago, and no footage of the theft. | 但它是一周前被报失窃的 而且没有被盗的录像 |
| [10:47] | Okay, so who’s Morales been talking to? | 好的 那么莫拉莱斯和谁交谈了 |
| [10:51] | Well, he hasn’t made any calls since he’s been in County. | 嗯 自从他进入县监狱以来 他没有打过电话 |
| [10:53] | And his defense attorney is as clean as they come. | 他的辩护律师是一位非常清白的人 |
| [10:55] | But a week ago, | 但是一周前 |
| [10:56] | Morales was visited three times by this guy, Edgar Ochoa, | 有个家伙探访了莫拉莱斯三次 埃德加·奥乔亚 |
| [11:00] | he’s the new shot-caller now that Morales is away. | 他现在是新的老大 因为莫拉莱斯不在了 |
| [11:02] | County’s sending over the recorded conversation now, | 县监狱正在把谈话录音发过来 |
| [11:04] | but if anyone is helping Morales execute this, | 但如果有人帮助莫拉莱斯执行这个计划 |
| [11:06] | it’s that guy. | 那就是那个人 |
| [11:07] | Oh, I know Ochoa. | 哦 我认识奥乔亚 |
| [11:08] | Yeah, I met him when I was under at Morales’s bar. | 对 我在莫拉莱斯的酒吧里时见过他 |
| [11:10] | My cover’s still good. | 我的伪装身份还有效 |
| [11:13] | Okay, good. So, Torres, you go back under. | 好的 很好 所以托利斯 你回去继续卧底 |
| [11:15] | We need ears in that bar. | 我们需要在那个酒吧里安插眼线 |
| [11:16] | His crew is gonna be talking… | 他的人会说话的… |
| [11:17] | make sure we know what they’re saying. | 确保我们知道他们在说什么 |
| [11:20] | Meantime, we run everything else out of here. | 同时 我们把其他所有的东西都清空 |
| [11:23] | And we keep it quiet. Okay the less paper the better. | 我们要保密 好吗 越少的文件越好 |
| [11:26] | Copy. | 收到 |
| [11:28] | What about Chapman? | 查普曼怎么办 |
| [11:29] | You could at least loop her in. | 你至少可以让她知道 |
| [11:32] | No. We tell Chapman, she’s obligated to go to the judge. | 不 我们告诉查普曼 她就有义务去找法官 |
| [11:35] | It’s better for her we keep her in the dark. | 对她来说 不让她知道会更好 |
| [11:42] | Dante Ramiro, No manches wey… | 但丁·拉米罗 不要开玩笑了… |
| [11:44] | they finally let you out? | 他们终于放你出来了吗 |
| [11:47] | Ma had to sell her car to pay bail. | 妈妈不得不卖车来交保 |
| [11:50] | You’re a terrible son. You want anything else? | 你是个糟糕的儿子 你还想要什么吗 |
| [11:52] | How about a taste of this. | 来尝尝这个怎么样 |
| [11:58] | Not in here. | 不要在这里 |
| [11:59] | Alright. Okay. Watch my beer. Yeah? | 好的…帮我看着我的啤酒 好吗 |
| [12:41] | What the hell are you doing in here? | 你在这里干什么 |
| [12:45] | Ochoa! Yo, come have a bump with me, man. | 奥乔亚 哟 来和我一起吸一口 朋友 |
| [12:48] | That’s Ochoa. | 那是奥乔亚 |
| [12:49] | Be ready to move. | 准备好行动 |
| [12:50] | This stuff’s good, man. | 这东西很不错 朋友 |
| [12:51] | I’m celebrating my freedom. | 我正在庆祝我的自由 |
| [12:53] | Who the hell are you? | 你到底是谁 |
| [12:54] | I’m Dante. | 我是但丁 |
| [12:55] | I met you through ‘Rales, I just got out. | 我是通过莫拉莱斯认识你的 我刚出来 |
| [13:02] | What? | 什么 |
| [13:11] | No. | 不 |
| [13:12] | I don’t remember you. | 我不记得你 |
| [13:19] | Ochoa! | 奥乔亚 |
| [13:20] | Ochoa! | 奥乔亚 |
| [13:22] | Move. | 走 |
| [13:23] | Let’s go, move. | 走吧 快走 |
| [13:24] | All right. All right. All right. All right. | 好的… |
| [13:27] | Ochoa! | 奥乔亚 |
| [13:28] | Shut up! | 闭嘴 |
| [13:29] | You don’t get to come walking in here and talk to him | 你不能随随便便走进来 |
| [13:30] | whenever you feel like, that office is off limits. | 和他说话 那个办公室是禁区 |
| [13:33] | Hey, Yo! Ochoa! Tell them to step the hell back. | 嘿 哟 奥乔亚 让他们退后 |
| [13:34] | Shut up! Keep your voice down. | 闭嘴 小声点 |
| [13:35] | I’ve been calling you man. | 我一直打电话给你 |
| [13:37] | You’re not allowed to call me. | 你不能打电话给我 |
| [13:38] | But we got a problem, the bitch needs help… | 但我们出了问题 那个婊子需要帮助… |
| [13:40] | Shut your mouth. | 闭上你的嘴 |
| [13:41] | Who the hell is that? | 他到底是谁 |
| [13:42] | No idea. | 毫无头绪 |
| [13:43] | Look Bro, Handle it yourself. Now. | 听着 兄弟 你自己看着办 快去 |
| [13:45] | Whoa, whoa, whoa, you see that? | 哇 你看到那个了吗 |
| [13:46] | Hell yeah. That’s the black sweatshirt, | 当然 那是黑色的运动衫 |
| [13:47] | white emblem, just like the pod footage. | 白色的标志 就像那个录像中的 |
| [13:49] | Sarge, you got your ears in? | 警长 你在听吗 |
| [13:50] | Or else what am I keeping you around for? | 否则我留你在身边干嘛 |
| [13:51] | Yeah, copy you. | 有的 收到 |
| [13:52] | Potential kidnapper just walked into Umbra. | 潜在绑架者刚刚走进了本影 |
| [13:54] | He’s asking Ochoa help. | 他正在寻求奥乔亚的帮助 |
| [13:55] | Get out of my bar. | 离开我的酒吧 |
| [13:59] | What the hell are you doing? | 你到底在干什么 |
| [14:00] | Huh? | 什么 |
| [14:01] | All of you, get out now! | 你们所有人 现在都出去 |
| [14:07] | What the hell is with you, man? | 你到底怎么了 朋友 |
| [14:18] | You got those plates? | 你查到那些车牌了吗 |
| [14:19] | Yeah. I got them. | 嗯 我查到了 |
| [14:21] | Yo, Sarge, the suspected kidnapper is on the move. | 嘿 警长 疑似绑架者正在行动 |
| [14:24] | Plates belong to a Damian Lopez, | 车牌属于一个叫达米安·洛佩兹的人 |
| [14:26] | looks like his “I.D.” We’re following. | 看起来就是他的身份 我们正在跟踪 |
| [14:28] | Keep on him. | 继续跟着他 |
| [14:29] | Call out your coordinates, I’m coming to meet you. | 报出你的坐标 我马上过去会合 |
| [14:55] | Okay, our Offender is walking into twenty-two-thirty-nine Abbott. | 好的 我们的罪犯正在走进 阿伯特路2239号 |
| [14:58] | House is rented out to a Michael Simmons. | 房子租给了迈克尔·西蒙斯 |
| [15:00] | He’s got two priors for possession. | 他有两项持有罪前科 |
| [15:02] | Five-ten, just like offender number two. | 五英尺十英寸 就像第二个罪犯一样 |
| [15:04] | Copy you. I’m pulling up. | 收到 我到了 |
| [15:18] | Any sign of movement? Any sign of Julia? | 有任何动静吗 有朱莉亚的踪迹吗 |
| [15:23] | No, curtains have been pulled. | 没有 窗帘已经拉上了 |
| [15:25] | We got no movement, no eyes. | 我们没有发现任何动静 没有看到任何人 |
| [15:27] | Let’s move. | 我们行动吧 |
| [15:29] | Okay, but Sarge, it’s not admissible if it’s not on paper. | 好的 但是警长 如果没有文件 这是不允许的 |
| [15:33] | Okay, so we’ll knock nice. Let’s move. | 好的 那我们就礼貌地敲门 我们行动吧 |
| [15:44] | -Get set. -Okay. | -准备好 -好的 |
| [15:50] | Get up right now! | 现在立刻起来 |
| [15:54] | I said now! | 我说现在 |
| [15:55] | Chicago “P.D.!” Open up! Now! | 芝加哥警署 开门 现在 |
| [15:58] | No, man! Stop! | 不 停下 |
| [16:06] | Moving. | 移动 |
| [16:15] | Police! Body! | 警察 有尸体 |
| [16:20] | Hey! Where’s Julia Egan? | 嘿 茱莉亚·伊根在哪里 |
| [16:22] | Where is she? | 她在哪里 |
| [16:23] | Hey! Hey! Where’s Julia! | 嘿…朱莉亚在哪里 |
| [16:25] | Tell me where you’re holding her! | 告诉我你们把她关在哪里 |
| [16:29] | Police! Come on out! | 警察 出来吧 |
| [16:35] | Kev, back window! He’s coming to you! | 凯文 后面的窗户 他朝你的方向去了 |
| [16:37] | Yeah, I got him coming off the back roof, Sarge. | 是的 我看到他 从后面的屋顶下来了 警长 |
| [16:38] | Stop! | 停下 |
| [16:39] | Let me see your hands! Drop the weapon! | 让我看到你的手 放下武器 |
| [16:44] | Hailey, he’s going towards the front. | 海莉 他往前走了 |
| [16:49] | Fifty-twenty-one Emergency, | 5021 紧急情况 |
| [16:50] | roll an ambo to twenty-two-thirty-nine Abbott, | 请派一辆救护车到阿伯特路2239号 |
| [16:53] | male victim, gunshot wound to the chest. | 男性受害者 胸部中枪 |
| [16:55] | keep fighting. | 撑住 |
| [16:56] | Tell me where she is. | 告诉我她在哪里 |
| [16:58] | Hey! | 嘿 |
| [17:03] | Turn around! | 转过身来 |
| [17:05] | Gun! | 枪 |
| [17:08] | Sarge, offender in custody. | 警长 罪犯已被控制 |
| [17:10] | Where are you holding her? Where is Julia Egan? | 你们把她关在哪里了 茱莉亚·伊根在哪里 |
| [17:13] | You’re oh… keep fighting! | 你还可以…撑住 |
| [17:15] | Where’s Julia. | 朱莉亚在哪里 |
| [17:17] | Just tell me where she is. | 告诉我她在哪里 |
| [17:19] | Where is she? Come on? You’re okay. | 她在哪里 快点告诉我 你没事的 |
| [17:24] | Where is she? | 她在哪里 |
| [17:33] | I lost my patience twenty minutes ago. | 我已经失去耐心了 20分钟前就失去了 |
| [17:38] | Just tell me the truth. | 告诉我实话 |
| [17:41] | I’m trying to! | 我在努力 |
| [17:43] | I swear, it was self-defense! | 我发誓 那是自卫 |
| [17:45] | I owe Lopez twenty grand in product. | 我欠洛佩兹两万元货款 |
| [17:48] | Okay? | 好吗 |
| [17:49] | And he comes in with a gun | 然后他拿着一把枪进来了 |
| [17:51] | talking about some injured woman that needed help. | 说有个受伤的女人需要帮助 |
| [17:55] | I thought he was lying! | 我以为他在撒谎 |
| [17:56] | So, I shot him and then I panicked, and I ran… | 所以 我开枪打了他 然后我惊慌失措 逃跑了… |
| [17:59] | Okay, hey, hey, hey! | 好了 嘿… |
| [18:02] | Why would he come to you for help? | 他为什么会来找你帮忙 |
| [18:04] | ‘Cause I went to med school for a year, so he thinks I’m a doctor. | 因为我上了一年医学院 所以他认为我是医生 |
| [18:07] | I thought he was lying, I thought he was gonna kill me… | 我以为他在撒谎 我以为他要杀了我… |
| [18:10] | -I got it! I got it! -so, I had to shoot him! | -我明白了… -所以我不得不开枪打他 |
| [18:11] | Shut up! | 闭嘴 |
| [18:13] | Where’s Julia? | 朱莉亚在哪里 |
| [18:14] | Just tell me where she is. | 告诉我她在哪里就好 |
| [18:15] | -Where is she? -What? | -她在哪里 -什么 |
| [18:17] | Julia! Where is she? | 朱莉亚 她在哪里 |
| [18:18] | I… I don’t know any Julia! | 我…我不认识任何叫朱莉亚的人 |
| [18:20] | The woman he wanted you to help, her name’s Julia… | 他想让你帮忙的那个女人 她叫朱莉亚… |
| [18:23] | where did he want you to go? | 他想让你去哪里 |
| [18:25] | He… he didn’t tell me! | 他…他没告诉我 |
| [18:27] | He didn’t tell me! I don’t know who she is! | 他没告诉我 我不知道她是谁 |
| [18:31] | It was self-defense, okay? | 那是自卫 好吗 |
| [18:32] | I had to do it. | 我不得不这么做 |
| [18:34] | He was gonna kill me! | 他要杀了我 |
| [18:35] | You can’t leave me like this! | 你不能这样丢下我 |
| [18:37] | Hey! | 嘿 |
| [18:43] | Simmons talk? | 西蒙斯说了吗 |
| [18:45] | No. | 没有 |
| [18:46] | He’s coked up and useless. | 他吸毒了 没用 |
| [18:49] | All right. Don’t let him talk to anyone. | 好的 不要让他和任何人说话 |
| [18:52] | Just hook it all into the “D.T.O.” | 把所有东西都联系到贩毒组织里 |
| [18:55] | Go ahead. It’s in there. | 去吧 在里面 |
| [18:56] | Thanks, Sarge. | 谢谢 警长 |
| [19:00] | Not a word about Egan. | 不要提起伊根的事 |
| [19:02] | Copy that. Forensics and the crime lab are two minutes out. | 收到 监识科和犯罪实验室 还有两分钟到达 |
| [19:05] | All right. We got Lopez’s phone, his car? | 好的 我们拿到了洛佩兹的手机 他的车呢 |
| [19:07] | Yeah. Getting towed to twenty-one. | 嗯 要拖去21分局了 |
| [19:09] | All right, scour the car, | 好的 搜查车辆 |
| [19:10] | scrub the phone and get “C-PIC” moving, | 清查手机 并让资讯中心行动起来 |
| [19:12] | every “cam” within five miles. | 五英里范围内的每个摄像头 |
| [19:13] | -Let’s go. -Copy that. | -走吧 -收到 |
| [19:27] | Hey. | 嘿 |
| [19:28] | -What are you doing here? -Still take it black, I assume? | -你在这里干什么 -我猜你还是喜欢黑咖啡吧 |
| [19:31] | Oh yeah. Perfect. | 哦 是的 完美 |
| [19:32] | Late night? | 熬夜了吗 |
| [19:34] | I heard about Lopez. | 我听说洛佩兹的事了 |
| [19:36] | My guy in Narcotics. | 我在缉毒组有个人 |
| [19:38] | I wanted to stay alerted on anything Morales. | 我想随时关注莫拉莱斯的任何事情 |
| [19:40] | Lopez was hooked in with him. | 洛佩兹和他有勾结 |
| [19:42] | What happened? | 发生了什么事 |
| [19:45] | Drug debt gone bad. | 毒品债务出了问题 |
| [19:47] | But it’s not related to Morales’s case? | 但这与莫拉莱斯的案件无关吗 |
| [19:49] | No. Just another Thursday night in Chicago. | 无关 这只是芝加哥的另一个周四晚上 |
| [19:54] | Hey, Hank… | 嘿 汉克… |
| [19:55] | Yeah? | 什么事 |
| [19:57] | Did you notice anything in court, with the jury? | 你在法庭上有没有注意到什么 关于陪审团的 |
| [20:00] | I shouldn’t be asking you this but… | 我不应该问你这个 但是… |
| [20:01] | What do you mean? Anything like what? | 你是什么意思 有什么类似的事情吗 |
| [20:03] | Anything off? | 有什么不对劲的地方吗 |
| [20:05] | I usually feel connected to them. | 我通常会感到与他们有联系 |
| [20:07] | I can usually feel when I have them in my pocket. | 当我胜券在握时 我通常能感觉到 |
| [20:10] | When I don’t. But, this time… I just felt anxiety. | 当我没有时…但是这次…我只感到焦虑 |
| [20:16] | Seemed dialed in to me. | 对我来说 它们似乎已经拨通了 |
| [20:19] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
| [20:21] | It just nerves I guess. | 我想这只是紧张的情绪 |
| [20:23] | Jury deliberations start in a couple hours, | 陪审团的审议将在几个小时后开始 |
| [20:26] | I should go pace around the courthouse hallways. | 我应该去法院的走廊转转 |
| [20:29] | Thanks, Hank. I appreciate it. | 谢谢 汉克 我很感激 |
| [20:35] | All right. Tell me we have something. | 好的 告诉我我们有线索了 |
| [20:37] | We cracked Lopez’s phone, | 我们破解了洛佩兹的手机 |
| [20:39] | but we got nothing to show for it. | 但我们没有找到任何有用的东西 |
| [20:40] | There’s nothing helpful on the texts… | 短信里没有任何有用的信息… |
| [20:42] | girlfriends, thinly coded drug deals, | 女友们 容易识破的暗语毒品交易 |
| [20:44] | a couple addresses came up, cleared ’em all. | 有出现几个地址 但都被排除了 |
| [20:47] | His “G.P.S.” was deactivated. | 他的定位已停用 |
| [20:48] | Tower hits near his home. | 附近的信号塔靠近他的家 |
| [20:49] | All outgoing calls go to burners. | 所有的外拨电话都是用一次性手机 |
| [20:51] | Nothing on traffic cams or “POD’s.” | 交通摄像头或警用监视器上没发现什么 |
| [20:53] | And Lopez’s house was empty. | 洛佩兹的房子是空的 |
| [20:56] | Egan? | 伊根呢 |
| [20:56] | He got a proof of life text about an hour ago. | 大约一个小时前他收到了证明她还活着的短信 |
| [20:58] | Here. | 在这里 |
| [21:03] | Jesus. | 天啊 |
| [21:06] | All right. Check area hospitals, urgent cares, | 好的 检查一下区域内的 医院 急症护理中心 |
| [21:08] | maybe they swung by. | 也许他们会经过 |
| [21:11] | We able to run the “I.P.” address? | 能查到IP地址吗 |
| [21:13] | Bounced again, no identifying background we can track either. | 又跳转了 我们也无法追踪到任何身份信息 |
| [21:21] | Hey! Ochoa’s speaking. | 嘿 奥乔亚在说话 |
| [21:23] | She’s still hanging on? | 她还活着吗 |
| [21:25] | No, our friend’s friend isn’t coming. | 不 我们朋友的朋友不会来了 |
| [21:27] | No, I’m not going to meet you. | 不 我不会去见你 |
| [21:29] | Look, just keep her alive until the verdict. | 听着 只要在判决前让她活着 |
| [21:30] | That’s all we need. Then get rid of her. | 那就够了 然后把她处理掉 |
| [21:38] | Okay. We are bringing in Ochoa now. | 好的 我们现在要抓奥乔亚 |
| [22:03] | Cover the front. | 掩护前方 |
| [22:13] | Police. Hands up. | 警察 举起手来 |
| [22:15] | Let me see them hands. | 让我看到你们的手 |
| [22:15] | -What are you talkin’ about? -Give me your hands. | -你在说什么 -把手给我 |
| [22:20] | The hell is going on? | 到底是怎么回事 |
| [22:22] | Gun. | 枪 |
| [22:23] | Cash, burners, bag ’em all. | 现金 一次性手机 全部带走 |
| [22:29] | You tell me right now where Julia Egan is, | 你现在告诉我茱莉亚·伊根在哪里 |
| [22:31] | you save yourself a lot of trouble. | 你就可以避免很多麻烦 |
| [22:33] | Who’s Julia? | 谁是朱莉亚 |
| [22:40] | Get him up. | 让他起来 |
| [22:44] | Ochoa! Oye, Ochoa… | 奥乔亚 喂 奥乔亚… |
| [22:49] | It’s the beer delivery guy. | 是送啤酒的人 |
| [23:03] | All clear. He’s gone. | 安全 他走了 |
| [23:06] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
| [23:08] | Get up! | 起来 |
| [23:27] | It’s the third visit in one week alone. | 这是第三次探访 仅在一周内 |
| [23:30] | Here’s you, sitting across from Arturo Morales. | 你坐在阿图罗·莫拉莱斯对面 |
| [23:34] | And the two of us talked about the weather, | 我们俩谈论了天气 |
| [23:36] | the stock market. | 股票市场 |
| [23:38] | You can listen for yourself. | 你可以亲自听一下 |
| [23:40] | I did listen. | 我听了 |
| [23:41] | I also listened to an audio of you at your own bar | 我还听到一段你在你的酒吧里 |
| [23:43] | giving orders to let a woman die. | 下令让弄死一个女人的录音 |
| [23:46] | Where is Julia Egan? | 茱莉亚·伊根在哪里 |
| [23:51] | I don’t think you understand, we have you. | 我觉得你不明白 我们已经抓住你了 |
| [23:54] | So, the sooner you talk, the better. | 所以你越早交代越好 |
| [23:56] | No, if you had me, you’d book me. | 不 如果你抓住我了 你就会对我立案 |
| [23:59] | If you had me, | 如果你抓住我了 |
| [24:01] | you wouldn’t have kidnapped me. | 你不会绑架我 |
| [24:03] | You wouldn’t have cared if any of my guys saw you. | 如果我的手下看到你 你也不会在意 |
| [24:05] | You know your friend Lopez, | 你知道你的朋友洛佩兹 |
| [24:08] | he gave you up right before he died. | 他在临死前出卖了你 |
| [24:11] | He said you planned the abduction. | 他说你计划绑架 |
| [24:14] | That is a deathbed confession. | 这是临终忏悔 |
| [24:16] | Let me tell you something, juries eat that stuff up. | 让我告诉你 陪审团会相信这些 |
| [24:20] | And that confession, | 而那个忏悔 |
| [24:22] | it hooks you to murder and jury tampering. | 它将你与谋杀和操纵陪审团联系起来 |
| [24:26] | You know why that’s special? | 你知道为什么这很特别吗 |
| [24:29] | Makes it federal. | 使其成为联邦案件 |
| [24:32] | Death penalty. | 死刑 |
| [24:34] | I can book you, | 我可以对你立案 |
| [24:37] | and when I do, you die. | 而当我这么做时 你就会死 |
| [24:41] | You willing to take that route for Arturo Morales? | 你愿意为阿图罗·莫拉莱斯走这条路吗 |
| [24:51] | I’ve known Morales and Lopez my whole life. | 我认识莫拉莱斯和洛佩兹一辈子了 |
| [24:55] | Hm. | 嗯 |
| [24:57] | I know them, they know me. | 我认识他们 他们认识我 |
| [25:01] | So, I know… | 所以我知道… |
| [25:04] | we don’t talk to police. | 我们不和警察说话 |
| [25:07] | You have nothing. | 你什么都得不到 |
| [25:09] | Lawyer. | 我要律师 |
| [25:24] | We’ve been through two of Ochoa’s burner’s nothing so far. | 我们查了奥乔亚的两个一次性手机 还没发现什么 |
| [25:27] | What about the call from the office? | 办公室的电话怎么样 |
| [25:28] | That was from an online number, bounced all over the place. | 那是一个网络号码 到处跳转 |
| [25:31] | They’re not stupid. | 他们不傻 |
| [25:32] | All right. Then Lopez? Anything new? | 好的 那洛佩兹呢 有什么新信息吗 |
| [25:34] | No, sir. | 没有 长官 |
| [25:41] | All right. Rip Ochoa’s life apart. | 好的 把奥乔亚的生活翻个底朝天 |
| [25:44] | Just find me leverage, | 给我找点把柄 |
| [25:45] | anything that can get this guy to flip on a location. | 任何能让这个人透露出地点的东西 |
| [25:48] | Just find me what he cares about. | 只要找到他关心的东西 |
| [25:50] | Yes, sir. | 是的 长官 |
| [25:51] | I’ll rip it from him. | 我会从他身上找出来的 |
| [25:52] | Hank. | 汉克 |
| [25:54] | A word. | 有话跟你说 |
| [26:02] | Tell me what’s going on right now. | 告诉我现在发生了什么 |
| [26:04] | I’m knee deep in the middle of a “D.T.O.” investigation. | 我正忙于贩毒组织调查 |
| [26:08] | You’re gonna lie to me? | 你要对我撒谎吗 |
| [26:11] | I think I made it real clear | 我想我已经说得很清楚了 |
| [26:13] | that I’ve got eyes on the street | 我在街上有眼线 |
| [26:15] | feeding me anything related to Morales. | 提供任何与莫拉莱斯有关的信息 |
| [26:17] | They told me Ochoa vanished. | 他们告诉我奥乔亚消失了 |
| [26:19] | Disappeared the day after his henchman Lopez gets killed? | 他的手下洛佩兹被杀后的第二天就消失了 |
| [26:25] | What’s going on? | 发生了什么 |
| [26:27] | I’m in the middle of an ongoing “D.T.O.” investigation. | 我正在进行一项贩毒组织调查 |
| [26:31] | You’re not. | 你不是 |
| [26:33] | My jury is deadlocked, Hank. | 我的陪审团陷入了僵局 汉克 |
| [26:37] | This is an open and shut case | 这是一个明确的案件 |
| [26:39] | and these twelve jurors somehow can’t come to a consensus. | 但这12个陪审员却无法达成共识 |
| [26:44] | If there is jury tampering going on, | 如果有操纵陪审团的情况发生 |
| [26:47] | it is your sworn duty to alert the “A.S.A.’s” Office… to tell me. | 你有义务通知州助理检察官办公室… 要告诉我 |
| [26:53] | I can’t. | 我不能这样做 |
| [26:56] | What? | 什么 |
| [26:57] | Do you trust me? | 你相信我吗 |
| [27:00] | No. | 不 |
| [27:02] | No. That’s not how this works. | 不 这不是这样运作的 |
| [27:04] | If you want trust, earn it with the truth. | 如果你想要信任 就用真相去赢得它 |
| [27:06] | What is Morales doing? | 莫拉莱斯在干什么 |
| [27:09] | Answer me, Hank. | 回答我 汉克 |
| [27:13] | Just answer me. | 请回答我 |
| [27:16] | Sarge, we got something, | 警长 我们有线索了 |
| [27:18] | something we can move on. | 我们可以调查的线索 |
| [27:24] | Hank… | 汉克… |
| [27:27] | We caught a tower ping from Ochoa’s final burner. | 我们捕捉到了奥乔亚最后一个一次性手机的塔信号 |
| [27:28] | Multiple calls from West Garfield Park. | 西加菲尔德公园有多个来电 |
| [27:30] | “POD” caught his car outside a house on Bentley. | 警用监视器拍到他的车停在宾利大道一间屋子外面 |
| [27:32] | And we think Julia’s there? | 我们认为朱莉亚在那里 |
| [27:34] | Not sure, but the place screams stash house. | 不确定 但这个地方就像个藏匿处 |
| [27:36] | Okay. | 好的 |
| [27:40] | What’s up? | 你好吗 |
| [27:45] | Even if it’s not Julia, it could be drugs. | 即使不是朱莉亚 也可能是毒品 |
| [27:46] | Leverage. | 把柄 |
| [27:47] | We got Simmons to confirm it on paper, | 我们让西蒙斯在书面上证实了 |
| [27:49] | we can get the warrant hooked to the “D.T.O.” | 我们可以把搜查令和贩毒组织联系起来 |
| [27:51] | Let’s go! | 走吧 |
| [28:08] | Watch it, Sarge. | 小心 警长 |
| [28:14] | Clear! | 安全 |
| [28:17] | Clear. | 安全 |
| [28:23] | Clear. | 安全 |
| [28:24] | Okay, downstairs floor is clear. | 好的 楼下安全 |
| [28:31] | Clear! | 安全 |
| [28:36] | Chicago “P.D.!” Come out with your hands up! | 芝加哥警署 举起手出来 |
| [28:42] | Hands first! Step out! | 先举起手 走出来 |
| [28:45] | What’s going on? | 发生了什么 |
| [28:47] | Please, what is this? | 拜托 这是怎么回事 |
| [28:49] | Put your hands behind your head. | 把手放在头后面 |
| [28:51] | Don’t move. | 不要动 |
| [28:57] | Sarge, we got a bunch of kilos down here. | 警长 我们在这里发现了一堆毒品 |
| [28:59] | We got one person in custody, second floor. | 我们已经逮捕了一个人 二楼 |
| [29:02] | You live here? | 你住在这里吗 |
| [29:03] | Yes. Yes, I live here. | 是的…我住在这里 |
| [29:05] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
| [29:07] | Felipe. | 费利佩 |
| [29:08] | Last name. | 姓什么 |
| [29:11] | Ochoa. | 奥乔亚 |
| [29:17] | You related to Edgar Ochoa? | 你和埃德加·奥乔亚有亲戚关系吗 |
| [29:19] | He’s my brother. | 他是我的兄弟 |
| [29:33] | Ninety years. | 90年 |
| [29:37] | That’s the sentence for this amount of weight. | 这是这个重量的判决 |
| [29:41] | We found it all at your stash house in Garfield Park. | 我们在你位于加菲尔德公园的藏匿处找到了一切 |
| [29:47] | Even got your prints on a couple of them. | 甚至在其中几个上找到了你的指纹 |
| [29:52] | So, I’d start talking now. | 所以 我建议你现在开始说话 |
| [29:58] | Felipe? | 费利佩 |
| [30:02] | What the hell is he doing here? | 他在这里干什么 |
| [30:03] | My brother’s not in the game. He’s innocent. | 我兄弟跟这一切无关 他是无辜的 |
| [30:07] | Come on! Get him out of here! | 走吧 把他带走 |
| [30:08] | No, no, no, no! Felipe! | 不…费利佩 |
| [30:11] | It’s all right. Just keep walking. | 没事 继续走 |
| [30:12] | -Book him! -Okay? It’s all right. | -逮捕他 -好吗 没事的 |
| [30:14] | He had no idea there were drugs in that house! | 他不知道那个房子里有毒品 |
| [30:18] | He’s innocent. | 他是无辜的 |
| [30:18] | He works at a damn grocery store, he has cancer. | 他在一家该死的杂货店工作 他得了癌症 |
| [30:21] | And we recovered ten bricks of cocaine in his possession. | 我们搜出他持有十块可卡因 |
| [30:25] | I don’t care where he works, | 我不在乎他在哪里工作 |
| [30:27] | how clean his record is, | 他的记录有多干净 |
| [30:29] | I don’t care that he’s dying of cancer. | 我不在乎他患有癌症 |
| [30:32] | I mean, he’s doing the time for that product. | 我的意思是 他会为那玩意儿坐牢 |
| [30:38] | How many of those ninety years | 在这90年中 |
| [30:39] | you think he’ll last on a prison medical plan? | 你认为他会在监狱医疗计划上活多久 |
| [30:43] | Hmm? | 嗯 |
| [30:46] | It’s a brutal way to go… | 这是一种残忍的离开方式… |
| [30:48] | alone in a cell, | 独自一人在牢房里 |
| [30:53] | cancer slowly eating his body to dust. | 癌症慢慢地将他的身体吞噬成尘 |
| [30:57] | I mean, your brother knows exactly who you are, | 我的意思是 你兄弟完全知道你的为人 |
| [31:00] | he chose to love you anyway. | 但他还是选择爱你 |
| [31:04] | And now he’s gonna die for it. | 现在他要为此而死 |
| [31:08] | Unless you talk. | 除非你开口说话 |
| [31:13] | Where is Julia? | 朱莉亚在哪里 |
| [31:18] | Where is she? | 她在哪里 |
| [31:24] | I want it in writing. | 我要有书面文件 |
| [31:28] | My brother walks out of custody today. | 我兄弟今天就走出拘留所 |
| [31:32] | No charges. | 没有指控 |
| [31:39] | That’s the only way I’ll talk. | 这是我愿意谈的唯一条件 |
| [32:34] | All right, I’m here. | 好的 我到了 |
| [32:35] | Kim, Kev, how far out are you? | 金 凯文 你们还有多远 |
| [32:37] | Five minutes out, Sarge. | 再五分钟 警长 |
| [32:39] | Hailey? | 海莉 |
| [32:40] | It’s gonna take us ten. | 我们需要十分钟 |
| [32:50] | I’m going in. I’m going dark. | 我要进去了 我要下线了 |
| [34:44] | Ten-four. Fifty-twenty-one is inside abandoned warehouse. | 收到 5021在废弃的仓库里 |
| [34:48] | Forty-two hundred Bella Street. | 贝拉街4200号 |
| [34:49] | Shut down the street surrounding. | 封闭周围的街道 |
| [34:50] | Do not go inside until we arrive! | 在我们到达之前不要进去 |
| [34:52] | Repeat, do not go inside until we arrive… | 重复 我们到达之前不要进去… |
| [34:57] | Get down on your knees, now! | 马上跪下 |
| [35:16] | Fifty-twenty-one Emergency, roll an ambo to forty-two-hundred Bella. | 5021紧急情况 向贝拉街4200号派送救护车 |
| [35:20] | Hey… | 嘿… |
| [35:21] | Copy, Fifty-twenty-one. | 收到 5021 |
| [35:22] | Julia… Julia, can you hear me? | 朱莉亚…你能听到我吗 |
| [35:26] | Julia? | 朱莉亚 |
| [35:31] | Fifty-twenty-one, I need that ambo now! | 5021 我现在需要救护车 |
| [35:34] | Female victim unresponsive, | 女性受害者没有反应 |
| [35:36] | head trauma, massive blood loss. | 头部创伤 大量失血 |
| [35:38] | Roll that ambo now! Come on! | 现在就派出救护车 快点 |
| [35:41] | -Copy, Fifty-twenty-one. -Hey, come on Julia. | -收到 5021 -嘿 朱莉亚 振作点 |
| [35:42] | Ambo is rolling. | 救护车已经出发了 |
| [35:43] | Julia, come on. | 朱莉亚 醒醒 |
| [35:45] | You’re still with me. | 你必须醒着 |
| [35:48] | You gotta still be with me now. | 你现在必须醒着 |
| [35:51] | Come on, Julia. | 醒醒 朱莉亚 |
| [35:54] | Yeah. There you are. | 好 这就对了 |
| [35:56] | All right… | 好的… |
| [35:57] | There you are. | 这就对了 |
| [35:59] | Alright. Julia, you’re here with me now. | 好的 朱莉亚 你现在醒着 |
| [36:02] | Just hang on. Just hang on. | 坚持住… |
| [36:06] | Just stay right here with me. | 保持清醒就对了 |
| [36:42] | What… did you… did you find her? | 你…你找到她了吗 |
| [36:46] | Yeah. We found her. | 是的 我们找到她了 |
| [36:50] | The men who hurt her are all gone. | 伤害她的人都已经离开了 |
| [36:53] | Julia, she’s okay? | 朱莉亚 她还好吗 |
| [36:56] | She’s in the “I.C.U.” | 她在重症监护室 |
| [36:57] | But they’re gonna want to hold her just to assess the damage. | 但是他们会想要留她一段时间 来评估伤害程度 |
| [37:03] | She had a brain bleed. | 她有脑出血 |
| [37:08] | But she’s okay? She’s alive, right? | 但是她还好吗 她还活着 对吧 |
| [37:11] | Yeah. She’s alive. She’s stable. | 是的 她还活着 她的情况稳定 |
| [37:24] | I can take you to the hospital right now. | 我现在可以带你去医院 |
| [37:29] | What… what about the verdict? Morales? I still have to vote. | 那…那判决呢 莫拉莱斯 我还需要投票 |
| [37:35] | That’s your call. | 这是你的决定 |
| [37:40] | -I can take you… -I’m voting. | -我可以带你去… -我要投票 |
| [37:46] | I’m gonna send that man to prison for the rest of his life. | 我要把那个人送进监狱 让他在那里度过余生 |
| [37:57] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
| [39:06] | Nice job today. | 今天干得好 |
| [39:07] | -You too. -Thank you. | -你也是 -谢谢你 |
| [39:10] | -Um, I’ll see you later. -Okay. | -嗯 待会儿见 -好的 |
| [39:12] | You’ve been waiting for me? | 你一直在等我吗 |
| [39:15] | No. I came back. | 不是 我回来了 |
| [39:18] | I had to drive your juror Christopher Egan to Chicago Med. | 我必须载你的陪审员克里斯托弗·伊根去芝加哥医院 |
| [39:24] | Why’s that? | 为什么 |
| [39:26] | His wife, Julia, was assaulted, kidnapped. | 他的妻子朱莉亚被袭击和绑架了 |
| [39:31] | We found the offenders as the jury was finishing deliberations. | 我们在陪审团结束审议时找到了罪犯 |
| [39:37] | Look, I just wanted you to know everything is fine. | 听着 我只是想让你知道一切都好 |
| [39:43] | And tell you congratulations. | 并告诉你恭喜 |
| [39:45] | I mean, you should be proud. | 我的意思是 你应该感到自豪 |
| [39:50] | Yeah, I should be. | 是的 我应该 |
| [39:51] | Hm. | 嗯 |
| [39:52] | I thought I would. That I would feel relief. | 我以为我会的 我以为我会感到宽慰 |
| [39:57] | Hell, I thought you and I would be out grabbing a drink, | 该死 我还以为你和我会出去喝一杯 |
| [39:58] | celebrating right now. | 现在庆祝一下 |
| [40:02] | But instead, I’m here, | 但是现在 我却在这里 |
| [40:05] | wondering how I’m complicit with you, | 想着我怎么成了你的同谋 |
| [40:10] | wondering how an innocent woman almost died. | 想着一位无辜的女人怎么差点丧命 |
| [40:12] | Nina… | 妮娜… |
| [40:15] | I did what I had to do. | 我只是做了我该做的事情 |
| [40:18] | How the hell do you know that? | 你怎么知道的 |
| [40:20] | Because Julia is alive | 因为朱莉亚还活着 |
| [40:23] | and you just put Morales away for life. | 而你刚刚让莫拉莱斯被判终身监禁 |
| [40:26] | Should I be thanking you then? | 那么我应该感谢你吗 |
| [40:29] | For lying to me, for doing God knows what to get the right result? | 因为你欺骗了我 为了达到目的不择手段 |
| [40:36] | Alright. | 好的 |
| [40:37] | That’s it? | 就这样 |
| [40:41] | Yeah. That’s it. | 是的 就这样 |
| [40:50] | Remember when you said don’t think about it? | 还记得你说过不要去想 |
| [40:54] | About the kind of man you are now? | 你现在是什么样的人吗 |
| [40:58] | You should. | 你应该去想 |