英文名称:City of Angels
年代:1998
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:22] | I don’t… | 我不常 |
[00:24] | I don’t really pray… | 祈祷 |
[00:26] | …but if you could just help me out here… | 这次你若帮助我 |
[00:29] | …I promise… | 我保证… |
[00:33] | 105. | 四十度五 |
[00:35] | 105? | 四十度五 |
[00:37] | Oh, my God! Okay. | 上帝 |
[00:39] | Okay, run a bath, call the doctor. | 洗个澡 叫医生 |
[00:41] | Just run a bath, get her into the bath. | 洗个冷水澡 把她放在澡缸里 |
[00:44] | Dr. Carter, 655… | 卡特医生 655… |
[00:46] | Oh, he won’t be there. | 他不会在办公室 |
[00:48] | What is a thermometer? Mercury. | 什么是温度计 水银 |
[00:50] | How does it even work? Maybe I can page him. | 怎么测体温 我可以呼他 |
[00:53] | Susan. Susie. | 苏姗 苏西 |
[00:57] | Mommy needs you to get up now. | 妈妈抱你起来 |
[00:58] | – Cold. – I know, I know. | – 我冷 – 我知道 |
[01:01] | Okay, hang on. | 搂住我 |
[01:03] | Hang on. | 搂住 |
[01:05] | Cold! | 冷 |
[01:06] | It just feels cold because you’re so hot. | 因为发高烧所以觉得冷 |
[01:09] | Susan. Susan, stay with me. Susan. | 苏姗你不能死 |
[01:12] | Susan! | 苏姗 |
[01:16] | Has she been disoriented? Confused? | 她有没有昏迷 神智不清 |
[01:19] | She said that she saw a man in her bedroom. | 她说看见屋里有个男人 |
[01:26] | Are you cold? | 你冷吗 |
[01:30] | Okay, swing it. | 请让开 |
[01:32] | – Move it, people. – Is Room 2 clear? | – 让一让 – 二号房空着吗 |
[01:34] | Yes, it’s clear. | 是的 |
[01:36] | Get her pressure. | 量血压 |
[01:37] | – Let’s give her O2. Ten liters. – Yes, doctor. | – 输氧十公升 – 是医生 |
[01:40] | Tap her right away. | 静脉穿刺 |
[01:50] | How’s her breathing? | 呼吸怎么样 |
[02:14] | No pulse or rhythm. | 脉搏消失 |
[02:17] | Are you God? | 你是上帝 |
[02:20] | No. | 不是 |
[02:22] | My name is Seth. | 我叫塞斯 |
[02:24] | Where are we going? | 我们去哪 |
[02:25] | Home. | 回家 |
[02:28] | Can Mommy come? | 妈妈能来吗 |
[02:30] | No. | 不 |
[02:40] | She won’t understand. | 她不会明白 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:928个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:135个,六级词汇:70个,GRE词汇:60个,托福词汇:94个,考研词汇:142个,专四词汇:106个,专八词汇:16个, 所有生词标注共:253个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[02:42] | She will… | 总有一天 |
[02:44] | …someday. | 她会的 |
[02:53] | Can I ask you something? | 能问个问题吗 |
[02:56] | Yes. | 可以 |
[02:58] | What did you like best? | 你最喜欢什么 |
[03:01] | Pajamas. | 睡衣 |
[03:29] | She definitely knew what she liked. | 她很清楚自己喜欢什么 |
[03:32] | – Pajamas? – Flannel, with feet. | – 睡衣 – 法兰绒连身睡衣 |
[03:38] | Excellent choice. What else? | 很好的选择 还有什么 |
[03:41] | In the elevator of the Bradbury Building… | 布莱德大楼电梯里 |
[03:43] | …a man touched a woman’s bare skin by accident… | 一男人碰到一女人的皮肤 |
[03:47] | …but it made her turn and look at him in such a way… | 她转过身用异样的眼光盯着他 |
[03:52] | And they? | 后来他们… |
[03:54] | Yes. | 是的 |
[03:57] | It was a good day. | 是个好日子 |
[03:59] | Do you ever wonder what that would be like? | 你想知道那是什么滋味 |
[04:01] | Touch? | 触摸 |
[04:03] | No. | 不 |
[04:05] | Yes, you do. | 你肯定想 |
[04:09] | Occasionally. Yes. | 对 偶尔想过 |
[04:12] | Touch. | 触摸 |
[04:32] | I’m not asking for it every night. Just twice a week. | 我没要求每晚 不过一周两次 |
[04:35] | Blue eyes. He’s never going to leave her. | 蓝眼睛 他永远不会离开她 |
[04:38] | Twenty minutes. Everything in this damn city is 20 minutes. | 二十分钟 去哪都说二十分钟 |
[04:42] | It’s never 20 minutes. | 二十分钟永远到不了 |
[05:06] | My ass on a stool all day. She gets the good chair. | 我成天坐在这里干活 |
[05:11] | Six pounds, four ounces. My daughter has a daughter. | 我添了个外孙女 五斤六两 |
[05:28] | $20,000 at 21 percent. | 两万元利息21% |
[05:31] | Pay it off with another card at 14 percent. | 用另一张信用卡还钱利息14% |
[05:34] | Oh, shit! | 见鬼 |
[05:35] | Federal 595 heavy, slow immediately to match preceding aircraft. Over. | 联邦959航班立即减速 与前方飞机保持距离 完毕 |
[05:40] | Jesus, wake up! Wake up! | 上帝 醒醒吧 |
[05:57] | The little girl asked me if she could be an angel. | 小姑娘问我 她会不会当天使 |
[06:01] | They all want wings. | 她们都想要翅膀 |
[06:03] | I never know what to say. | 我不知道该说什么 |
[06:05] | Tell them the truth. | 告诉她们实话 |
[06:07] | Angels aren’t human. | 天使不是人类 |
[06:09] | We were never human. | 我们不是由人变成的 |
[06:11] | What if I just make her a little pair of wings out of paper? | 用纸给她做对小翅膀怎么样 |
[06:15] | Tell her the truth. | 跟她说实话 |
[06:17] | I told her. | 我说了 |
[06:20] | And? | 然后呢 |
[06:21] | How did she take it? | 她说什么 |
[06:23] | She said, “What good would wings be if you couldn’t feel wind on your face?” | 她说”不能飞要翅膀有什么用” |
[06:54] | On the 101 through downtown L.A., no delays… | 101公路到市中心无交通堵塞 |
[06:58] | Shit! Jesus! | 真该死 |
[07:02] | Get to work! | 干活 |
[08:09] | What do we got? | 什么病人 |
[08:11] | 50-year-old male had a huge anterior wall MI this morning. Collapsed while jogging. | 50岁男性 今早大面积心肌梗死 跑步时休克 |
[08:15] | Paramedics resuscitated him, but his EKG’s pretty ugly. | 给他做了急救 目前心电图很糟 |
[08:19] | He’s hypertensive. | 他血压高 |
[08:20] | This diagonal looks tight. | 这条血管好像也有栓塞 |
[08:22] | Who cathed him? | 谁给他插的管 |
[08:24] | Rosenberg. | 罗森伯格 |
[08:27] | – Be right in. – The patient wants to meet you. | – 我马上来 – 病人想先见见你 |
[08:42] | He’s pretty out of it. | 麻醉开始起作用了 |
[08:46] | The doctor’s here. | 医生来了 |
[09:12] | – We’re just going to cool to 32 today. – Okay. | – 心脏降温至零度 – 好 |
[09:16] | Sucker. | 吸管 |
[09:20] | Jimi. | 音乐 |
[09:37] | Vein. | 血管 |
[09:53] | Kid started walking. | 我孩子会走路了 |
[09:56] | Three unassisted steps. | 不用扶走了三步 |
[09:58] | – Get it on video? – I wasn’t even there. | – 录下来了么 – 我没在家 |
[10:09] | Retrograde on. | 开始导流 |
[10:14] | Come down to half flow, give me a little volume. | 音量减半 一点点声音就好 |
[10:16] | Down to half flow, here’s your volume. | 减一半了 只有一点 |
[10:18] | – Ready to come off? – Ready. | – 准备恢复自主心跳 – 准备好了 |
[10:20] | Let’s come off. | 开始 |
[10:21] | We’re coming down. | 关闭体外循环 |
[10:23] | We’re clamped and off bypass. | 夹住导管关闭机器 |
[10:50] | Oh, shit. | 糟了 |
[10:53] | What are you missing? | 少了什么 |
[10:54] | Sponge. | 一块海绵 |
[10:56] | Bummer. | 糟了 |
[11:04] | Got it! | 找到了 |
[11:11] | Thank you, everybody. | 谢谢大家 |
[11:13] | Presbyterian’s on Line 2. | 你的电话 在二线 |
[11:15] | Watch his rhythm. It’s gonna be irritable. | 注意心律 小心术后紊乱 |
[11:20] | – She’s getting good, huh? – She’s getting that attitude too. | – 她越来越熟练了 – 脾气也越来越大了 |
[11:24] | Getting an attitude? | 有脾气了 |
[11:28] | Aw, shit! V-tac! | 见鬼 心颤 |
[11:29] | Christ! Paddles! | 天哪 起搏器 |
[11:31] | Kill the music. Get her back in here. | 关掉音乐叫她回来 |
[11:33] | – Charge to 2. – Charging 200. | – 一百单位利多卡因 – 充电二百 |
[11:36] | – Go, go, go. – Dr. Rice. | – 快 快 快 – 莱斯大夫 |
[11:38] | Two hundred. | 两百 |
[11:39] | – Ready. – Clear. | – 充电完毕 – 安全 |
[11:44] | – Ready. – Clear! | – 充电完毕 – 安全 |
[11:46] | V-fib, no pressure. | 没有血压 |
[11:47] | – You give him lidocaine? – 100’s gone in. | – 给他利多卡因了 – 给了一百单位 |
[11:50] | Buzz him again at 300. | 再来一次 充电三百 |
[11:51] | – Three hundred. – Clear. | – 三百 – 安全 |
[11:53] | – Nothing. – Start compression. | – 还是没反应 – 体外按摩 |
[11:55] | Kill the alarm! | 关掉警报 |
[12:01] | Hold up. It’s not working. | 停 无效 |
[12:03] | Gotta open him. How long to go back on? | 马上开胸 多久能接体外循环 |
[12:06] | It’ll take me 10 minutes. | 至少十分钟准备 |
[12:07] | Come on. Nothing. | 没用 |
[12:09] | Knife. | 刀 |
[12:19] | Internal paddles. Charge to 20. | 体内起搏 充电二十 |
[12:22] | – Ready. – Twenty. | – 充电完毕 – 二十 |
[12:23] | Hit it. | 电击 |
[12:25] | – Nada. – Go to 30. | – 没有 – 充电三十 |
[12:28] | – Thirty. – Hit it. | – 三十 – 电击 |
[12:30] | No response. | 没有反应 |
[12:32] | Tom, I gotta get back on bypass here. | 必须给他接上体外循环 |
[12:34] | Almost there. Give me 7 more minutes. | 快了还需要七分钟 |
[12:36] | Come on. Come on. | 挺住 挺住 |
[12:40] | Don’t do this. Come on. | 别这样 挺住 |
[12:43] | He’s going. | 他去了 |
[12:44] | He’s not going anywhere. | 他哪也不去 |
[12:55] | Come on, don’t do this! Come on. | 别死 挺住 |
[13:00] | Damn it, come on! | 见鬼 |
[13:04] | Tom. | 汤姆 |
[13:06] | Come on! Come on. | 别死 别死 |
[13:13] | Tom. Come on. | 别死 |
[13:31] | Mrs. Balford? | 巴尔福德夫人 |
[13:34] | Where’s the doctor? | 医生在哪 |
[13:36] | – I’m the doctor. – Oh, I’m sorry. | – 我就是医生 – 对不起 |
[13:41] | I operated on your husband. | 你丈夫的手术是我做的 |
[13:42] | How is he? | 他怎么样 |
[13:46] | He didn’t survive. | 他没能挺过来 |
[13:51] | What? | 什么 |
[13:54] | We were able to restore blood flow to the heart… | 术后已恢复自主心跳 |
[13:57] | …but he developed a lethal arrhythmia. We were unable to resuscitate him. | 突然发生致命心律不齐 我们没能使他苏醒 |
[14:01] | Wait. I’m sorry, I don’t understand. A what? | 等等对不起 我不明白 你说什么 |
[14:08] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[14:11] | But… But… | 但是… |
[14:14] | Do you…? | 你说… |
[14:16] | Excuse me. I’m sorry, I’m… | 对不起 我很抱歉 |
[14:18] | – What did you say? – He’s…? | – 你说什么 – 他… |
[14:23] | What? | 什么 |
[14:25] | Oh, my God. | 天哪 |
[14:35] | – Oh, God. – Oh, my God. | – 天啊 – 我的天啊 |
[14:56] | On the table, on my table. I’m sorry. | 在我的手术台上 对不起 |
[14:59] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[15:04] | I’m sorry. What happened? What happened? | 怎么会这样 |
[15:06] | A graft occlusion? What? | 是移植血栓 还是什么 |
[15:10] | It was textbook. It was textbook. | 我全是按书上做的 |
[15:19] | I’m so sorry. | 真对不起 |
[15:23] | The room got so big. I was so small. | 手术室那么大 我却这么渺小 |
[15:25] | How did I get so small? | 我为什么这么渺小 |
[15:28] | I should’ve gone back on. | 我应该继续体外循环 |
[15:30] | I should’ve massaged longer. | 我应该继续按摩心脏 |
[15:33] | I should’ve gone back on. I massaged longer. I lost it. | 再按摩久一些 我失败了 |
[15:38] | I lost it. | 我失败了 |
[15:58] | Have you ever been seen, Cassiel? | 有人看见过你吗 卡塞尔 |
[16:02] | You’re looking at me. | 你正看着我 |
[16:04] | No, not by me, and not by the dying or the delirious. | 不是我 也不是垂死或昏迷的人 |
[16:09] | Have you ever been seen… | 有活人看见你 |
[16:11] | …like you were a man? | 把你当人吗 |
[16:14] | In a diner once, a blind woman turned to me all of a sudden… | 有次在餐厅一盲女突然转向我 |
[16:19] | …and asked me to pass her the mustard. | 请我把芥末递给她 |
[16:22] | – But she was blind. – But she knew I was there. | – 她是盲人 – 可她知道我在那里 |
[16:26] | That doctor, in the operating room… | 那个医生在手术室 |
[16:31] | …she looked right at me. | 她盯着我 |
[16:33] | She didn’t see you, Seth. She can’t see you. | 她没看见你 她看不见你 |
[16:36] | No one can see you unless you want them to. | 没人能看见你 除非你想被看见 |
[16:39] | And if I want her to? | 要是我想呢 |
[16:42] | Why do you want her to? | 为了什么 |
[16:45] | To help her. | 帮助她 |
[16:47] | Open it! | 打开钱柜 |
[16:49] | Open it now! | 快打开 |
[16:51] | Everybody down! | 都趴下 |
[16:52] | Get down! | 趴下 |
[16:54] | Do it! Do it! | 打开 快打开 |
[16:56] | Shit! Just give him the money. | 该死 把钱给他 |
[16:58] | Did I leave the lights on? I left the lights on. | 我没关车灯 车灯还开着 |
[17:01] | I should have gone to Ralphs. | 我不该来这家店 |
[17:04] | – Do it! – Relax. I’m doing it, okay? | – 快点 – 冷静点 我正在拿 |
[17:07] | I never saw the Grand Canyon. | 我还没去过大峡谷 |
[17:09] | I’ll never see my grandkids again. | 我再也见不到小孙子了 |
[17:13] | What am I doing? | 我在干什么 |
[17:15] | Just be cool. Be cool. | 镇静 镇静 |
[17:22] | Be cool, man. | 别乱来 |
[17:23] | Be cool. | 别乱来 |
[17:30] | Holy shit. | 我的天 |
[17:33] | They don’t need to see us. | 我们不必被他们看见 |
[17:54] | Hey, you’re early. | 你来得真早 |
[18:29] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[18:31] | Ferris was looking for you. | 费里斯在找你 |
[18:33] | Maggie. | 梅姬 |
[18:44] | – What’s going on? I have a mitral valve to do. – They canceled it. | – 怎么回事 我还有个二尖瓣修补手术 – 取消了 |
[18:49] | – Who canceled it? – Sheffield. | – 谁取消的 – 谢菲尔德 |
[18:51] | Why are you telling me? | 为什么由你通知我 |
[18:52] | He was busy. | 他很忙 |
[18:54] | He was chickenshit. | 他是胆小鬼 |
[18:55] | – Maggie, you’re sick. – I’m not sick. | – 梅姬 你病了 – 我没病 |
[18:57] | You’re sick and you can’t operate. | 你病了不能做手术 |
[18:59] | They’ve rescheduled for Monday. It’s elective. No big deal. | 改到星期一 又不是急症 可以不做手术 |
[19:02] | It is unprofessional and it embarrasses me in front of my staff. | 这太没专业水准了 让我在同事面前难堪 |
[19:10] | I saw the chart on Balford. | 我看了巴尔福特的病历 |
[19:13] | – What? – I’m on the committee. It’s on review. | – 什么 – 治疗委员会正在调查 |
[19:16] | – It wasn’t your fault. – I know. | – 不是你的错 – 我知道 |
[19:18] | Then what’s the problem? | 那怎么了 |
[19:24] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[19:25] | Maggie, you put up a terrific fight. | 你尽了最大努力 |
[19:30] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[19:31] | We fight for people’s lives, right? | 我们努力抢救生命对吗 |
[19:36] | Don’t you ever wonder who it is we’re fighting with? | 你想过没有我们在和谁斗争 |
[19:43] | – So I’m crazy and I’m chemically imbalanced. – You’re tired. | – 这念头让我发疯 恶心呕吐 – 你太累了 |
[19:48] | You have moments. | 情绪失调 |
[19:51] | Why didn’t you call me? | 怎么没我打电话 |
[19:55] | Because I never sleep when you stay over. | 你来过夜我睡不好 |
[19:57] | You never sleep whether I stay over or not. | 有没有我你都睡不好 |
[20:02] | You’re good. | 你是个好医生 |
[20:03] | You know it. | 这你知道 |
[20:05] | Come back Monday and get back on the horse. | 星期一再回来拼命干吧 |
[20:09] | Doctor? | 大夫 |
[20:16] | I’ll see you. | 回头见 |
[20:44] | “…shore of the pond in my shirtsleeves…” | 我穿着无袖衫 沿着布满石头的湖岸走… |
[20:46] | “…Amazon basin in the north, once an island sea…” | 北部亚马逊盆地曾经是海岛… |
[20:49] | “The highest truth on the subject remains unsaid… | 这件事最后的真相没有公布 |
[20:51] | …probably cannot be said.” | 也许无法公布 |
[20:56] | “Not knowing how to react to this confinement… | 只能说它是直觉的遥远记忆… |
[20:59] | …she begins to pull away from the awareness she had once exposed… | 她开始丧失对外界 |
[21:02] | …through her recognition of external realities.” | 现实的认知意识… |
[21:07] | “Commencing search.” Searching my soul. | “开始搜寻”搜寻我的灵魂 |
[21:09] | What happened to the cards? You could touch the cards. | 索引卡片怎么了 你可能动了卡片 |
[21:12] | She’s been looking at me for the last half-hour. | 她看着我半个小时了 |
[21:14] | Maybe if I just hang here… | 也许我该多等一会 |
[21:16] | “This is a delicious evening, when the whole body’s one sense…” | 这是个美好的夜晚 全身沐浴在月色和欢乐中 |
[21:21] | What if I screamed? What if I just screamed right now? | 我要不要大叫 现在大叫会怎么样 |
[21:26] | “When a woman decides to sleep with a man…” | 一个女人同意和男人睡觉… |
[21:28] | “I had three chairs in my house…” | 我的房子里有三把椅子 |
[21:30] | “You knew there would always be a spring… | 你知道春天永远不会消失 |
[21:33] | …as you knew the river would flow again after it was frozen. | 你知道河水结冰后还会再流淌 |
[21:38] | When the cold rains kept on and killed the spring… | 凄风苦雨赶走春天之时 |
[21:42] | …it was as though a young person had died for no reason.” | 就像一个年轻人无缘无故死去 |
[22:26] | What happened yesterday? | 昨天怎么了 |
[22:27] | They had a golf tournament. | 举行内部高尔夫友谊赛 |
[22:29] | Who knows with these people? | 谁知道这些人怎么回事 |
[22:31] | Good morning, Mr. Messinger. | 早上好史哲先生 |
[22:32] | The “G” is soft, like “messenger.” | 不是史哲 应该是史赫 |
[22:38] | What is on your lip? | 你嘴上粘的什么 |
[22:39] | What? Am I slobbering here? | 什么 我流口水了 |
[22:47] | – Where did you get that? – What am I, a prisoner? | – 你从哪儿弄来的 – 难道我是囚犯 |
[22:49] | You wanna get well or you want Ben & Jerry’s? | 你要活命还是要冰淇淋 |
[22:53] | This operation is a big deal. | 这个手术很重要 |
[22:55] | Continue to eat in this manner… | 如果你再乱吃东西 |
[22:57] | …you might as well skip it. Save the 30 grand. | 干脆取消手术给自己省下三万块 |
[23:00] | If you’d have performed the operation yesterday like you were supposed to… | 你若按计划昨天手术 现在我会 |
[23:04] | …I’d be sucking carrots through a straw in my arm. What the hell happened? | 用胳膊吸胡萝卜汁 到底出了什么事 |
[23:08] | Circumstances were not optimal for the procedure. | 况状不适合手术程序 |
[23:11] | Hey, I ain’t “the procedure.” My name is Nathan Messinger and I’m right here. | 我不是程序 我就在你面前 |
[23:22] | Miss, can you tell me where the bathroom is? | 洗手间在哪 |
[23:26] | Okay, to the left? Yeah, okay. | 左拐谢谢 |
[24:45] | Floating, floating. Don’t pop it. Don’t pop it! | 飘起来了 别弄破了 |
[24:49] | Do you know the Muffin Man | 你认识一个松饼人吗 |
[24:52] | The Muffin Man, the Muffin Man? | 松饼人 |
[25:37] | Maggie. | 梅姬 |
[25:40] | – Hi, Anne. – What are you doing here? | – 嗨 安 – 你在这里干什么 |
[25:43] | I was on my way up to X-Ray… | 我要去X光室 |
[25:45] | …and I thought I’d stop in and just… | 顺便进来 |
[25:48] | …hide. | 躲躲 |
[25:50] | From what? | 躲什么 |
[25:53] | I should’ve gone into pediatrics. | 我应该念儿科 |
[25:55] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[25:57] | Every guy you meet is either married or a gyno. | 见到的男人不是已婚 就是产科医生 |
[25:59] | Never date a man who knows more about your vagina than you do. | 对女人了如指掌 没法和他们约会 |
[26:05] | Poor little guy. | 可怜的小家伙 |
[26:09] | Yeah, okay. | 是的 好啊 |
[26:11] | He never stops crying. | 他总是不停地哭 |
[26:13] | – What’s wrong with him? – No insurance. | – 为什么哭 – 因为没有医疗保险 |
[26:17] | Found him in a dumpster behind the House of Pies. | 从饼店后的垃圾桶里捡到的 |
[26:21] | We worked him up the wazoo for everything… | 从毒品检查到糖尿病 |
[26:23] | …from drug exposure to diabetes. We got nothing. | 做了所有化验 没查出原因 |
[26:27] | May I? | 我看看 |
[26:30] | Yeah. | 好啊 |
[26:41] | Did you do an ultrasound? | 做过超声波吗 |
[26:43] | – You hear a murmur? – Worth a shot. | – 听见杂音了 – 该查一下 |
[26:45] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[26:46] | Okay, baby. Yes. | 宝贝别哭了 |
[26:51] | So, what are you hiding from? | 说说你在躲谁 |
[26:56] | My patient’s wife. | 我的病人的妻子 |
[26:58] | She wants me to tell her that her husband is gonna be okay… | 她想听我说她丈夫不会有事 |
[27:02] | …that I have every confidence… | 我对手术很有信心 |
[27:05] | …and I don’t. | 可我没有 |
[27:07] | And after all this time, and after all this work… | 当了多年医生 经历了那么多事 |
[27:10] | …I suddenly have this feeling that… | 我突然感到 |
[27:14] | …none of this is in my hands. Nothing. | 一切都不在我掌握之中 |
[27:18] | And if it isn’t… If it isn’t, what do I do with that? | 要真是这样 那我该怎么做 |
[28:20] | Excuse me. | 对不起 |
[28:30] | Are you a visitor? | 你是来探视的 |
[28:33] | Yes. | 是的 |
[28:35] | Well, visiting hours have been over since 8:00. | 探视时间到八点就结束了 |
[28:38] | Why do they have that? | 为什么要这样 |
[28:41] | – What? – Hours. | – 什么 – 限制时间 |
[28:44] | Doesn’t it help the patient to be visited? | 探视对病人有利 对吗 |
[28:49] | Who are you visiting? Mr. Messinger? | 你来看谁 史赫先生么 |
[28:51] | Right now? | 现在 |
[28:53] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[28:56] | You. | 你 |
[29:02] | I don’t need a visitor. | 我不需要探视 |
[29:03] | You’re not ill? | 你没有生病 |
[29:05] | No. | 没有 |
[29:08] | I’m one of the doctors here. | 我是这里的医生 |
[29:13] | Are you in despair? | 你心情不好么 |
[29:19] | I lost a patient. | 我的病人死了 |
[29:22] | You did everything you could? | 你尽了全力 |
[29:25] | I was holding his heart in my hand when he died. | 他死的时候我握着他的心脏 |
[29:29] | Then he wasn’t alone. | 那他不孤独 |
[29:31] | Yes, he was. | 他很孤独 |
[29:32] | People die. | 人都会死 |
[29:34] | Not on my table. | 不能死在我手上 |
[29:35] | People die when their bodies give out. | 肉体放弃了 人就死了 |
[29:38] | It’s my job to keep their bodies from giving out. Or what am I doing here? | 我的工作就是不让他们放弃 不然要我干什么 |
[29:41] | It wasn’t your fault, Maggie. | 那不是你的错 梅姬 |
[29:43] | I wanted him to live. | 我想让他活着 |
[29:45] | He is living. | 他还活着 |
[29:48] | Just not the way you think. | 只是换了一种形式 |
[29:57] | I don’t believe in that. | 我不相信这些 |
[30:00] | Some things are true whether you believe in them or not. | 有些事是真的 不管你信不信 |
[30:04] | How did you know my name? | 你怎么知道我的名字 |
[30:10] | What’s yours? | 你叫什么 |
[30:14] | – Seth. – Seth. | – 塞斯 – 塞斯 |
[30:23] | You better get out of here, Seth… | 你走吧塞斯 |
[30:25] | …or Security’s gonna think you’re a psych patient. | 警卫会以为你是精神病患者 |
[31:40] | – Where are we? – Down a liter. | – 怎么样了 – 输了一升血 |
[31:44] | Suction. | 吸管 |
[31:46] | I am stuck on Band-Aid brand | 我非常喜欢创可贴 |
[31:49] | ‘Cause Band-Aid’s stuck on me | 因为创可贴贴在我身上 |
[31:51] | I am stuck on Band-Aid brand ‘Cause Band-Aid’s stuck on me | 我黏上一块创可贴 因为创可贴贴在我身上 |
[31:57] | No dying now, Mr. Messinger. Not until you give me Seth’s phone number. | 你不能死 你还没告诉我塞斯的电话号码 |
[32:03] | I am stuck on Band-Aid brand | 我黏上一块创可贴 |
[32:06] | ‘Cause Band-Aid’s stuck on me | 因为创可贴贴在我身上 |
[32:35] | Those eyes. | 那眼睛 |
[32:38] | The way he looked… | 直视你的样子 |
[32:40] | …right down into me. | 能看穿我的灵魂 |
[32:45] | Seth. | 塞斯 |
[32:47] | What kind of name is “Seth”? | 怎么会有人叫塞斯 |
[34:49] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[34:51] | I thought you’d be here. | 我就猜到你在这里 |
[34:54] | Salty. | 咸的 |
[34:56] | My transplant tanked at 2 a.m. | 我的心脏移植病人两点死了 |
[35:00] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[35:01] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[35:08] | You might wanna return this. | 这本书你也许该还了 |
[35:14] | That part about the spring? “You knew there’d always be a spring.” | 关于春天的那段 “你知道春天永远不会消失” |
[35:18] | How did you know that? | 你怎么知道我… |
[35:20] | What are you talking about? I didn’t give you this book. | 你在说些什么 我没给你这本书 |
[35:27] | You didn’t? | 你没有 |
[35:28] | Where’d you get it? | 你从哪得到的 |
[35:41] | Hi. I’m a physician and I think a patient left that in my office. | 我是个医生 有位患者把它丢在我的办公室 |
[35:45] | – Can you tell me who checked it out? – I can’t tell you who. | – 能否告诉我借书人是谁 – 我无法告诉你是谁 |
[35:48] | I can tell you when. | 只能告诉你借书日期 |
[35:51] | – Okay. – All right, give me 5 minutes. | – 也行 – 请等五分钟 |
[36:25] | Hello, Maggie. | 你好 梅姬 |
[36:29] | It’s nice to see you again. | 又见到你真好 |
[36:31] | It’s weird to see you again. | 又见到你真奇怪 |
[36:34] | Weird is nice. | 奇怪很好 |
[36:39] | You like Hemingway? | 你喜欢海明威 |
[36:41] | Yeah. Yeah, I’m starting to. | 是的 我开始喜欢了 |
[36:49] | – May I? – Yeah. | – 可以吗 – 好啊 |
[36:53] | “As I ate the oysters with their strong taste of the sea… | “就着浓浓的海水味 我吃了牡蛎 |
[36:56] | …and their faint metallic taste… | 还有淡淡的金属味 |
[36:59] | …as I drank their cold liquid from each shell… | 喝下每片壳上冰凉的汁液 |
[37:02] | …and washed it down with the crisp taste of the wine… | 就着葡萄酒的清新滋味 |
[37:05] | …I lost the empty feeling… | 我的空虚消失殆尽 |
[37:07] | …and began to be happy.” | 重新感到快乐” |
[37:10] | He never forgets to describe how things taste. | 他很擅长形容味道 |
[37:14] | I like that. | 我很喜欢 |
[37:18] | Do you come here a lot? | 你经常来这里吗 |
[37:20] | I live here. | 我住在这里 |
[37:23] | What do you do? | 你做什么 |
[37:25] | Read. | 看书 |
[37:26] | No, I mean, ha, ha, your work. | 不 我指的是工作 |
[37:30] | I’m a messenger. | 我是个使者 |
[37:33] | What kind of messenger? A bike messenger? | 哪种使者 骑自行车的信差 |
[37:36] | No, I’m a messenger of God. | 我是上帝的使者 |
[37:41] | Got a message for me? | 有我的信吗 |
[37:43] | I already gave it to you. | 我已经给你了 |
[37:45] | Did you use my pager? I usually don’t get my messages unless you beep me. | 打过传呼么 不然我收不到信息 |
[37:50] | You’ve definitely been beeped. | 肯定呼过了 |
[37:55] | – How is Messinger? – He’s good. | – 史赫怎么样 – 他很好 |
[37:58] | The operation went really well. | 手术非常成功 |
[38:00] | – It was a good day. – It was. | – 今天是个好日子 – 是的 |
[38:02] | Yeah, I didn’t kill anybody today. | 今天我没杀死任何人 |
[38:05] | – You’re an excellent doctor. – How do you know? | – 你是个好医生 – 你怎么知道 |
[38:09] | I have a feeling. | 我能感觉到 |
[38:11] | That’s pretty flimsy evidence. | 这不够令人信服 |
[38:14] | Close your eyes. | 闭上眼睛 |
[38:18] | It’s just for a moment. | 就一会 |
[38:40] | What am I doing? | 我在做什么 |
[38:43] | You’re touching me. | 你在触摸我 |
[38:46] | Touch. | 触摸 |
[38:49] | How do you know? | 你怎么知道 |
[38:52] | Because I feel it. | 因为我感觉到了 |
[39:03] | You should trust that. | 你该相信感觉 |
[39:05] | You don’t trust it enough. | 你不够自信 |
[39:19] | – Let’s go somewhere. – Where? | – 我们走 – 去哪 |
[39:22] | I don’t care. | 哪都行 |
[39:24] | What do you want to do? | 你想做什么 |
[39:26] | Anything. | 任何事 |
[40:14] | What’s that like? | 有什么感觉 |
[40:18] | What’s it taste like? | 是什么味道 |
[40:20] | Describe it. Like Hemingway. | 形容一下 像海明威那样 |
[40:24] | Well, it tastes like, um… | 它的味道就像… |
[40:27] | …a pear. | 梨 |
[40:29] | You don’t know what a pear tastes like? | 你不知道梨是什么味道 |
[40:32] | I don’t know what a pear tastes like to you. | 我不知道你吃梨的感觉 |
[40:41] | Sweet… | 很甜 |
[40:42] | …juicy. | 多汁 |
[40:45] | Soft on your tongue. Grainy… | 软软的 就像有个… |
[40:49] | …like sugary sand that dissolves in your mouth. | 砂糖在嘴里溶化 |
[40:56] | How’s that? | 怎么样 |
[41:00] | It’s perfect. | 好极了 |
[41:19] | The first time I looked in a microscope… | 我第一次看显微镜 |
[41:21] | …that’s when I knew I wanted to be a doctor. | 就决定要当医生 |
[41:27] | Okay, let me have your hand. | 把手给我 |
[41:29] | What for? | 干什么 |
[41:31] | We’ll take a look at your blood. | 让我给你验个血 |
[41:33] | Not a possibility. | 这不可能 |
[41:36] | Oh. Ha, ha. Men. | 男人 |
[41:40] | I suppose you know a woman’s threshold of pain… | 也许你知道 |
[41:43] | …is nine times higher than a man’s. | 女人能承受的痛苦是男人的九倍 |
[41:53] | Okay, take a… | 好了 来… |
[41:56] | Take a look at that. | 你过来看 |
[42:01] | That’s bright. | 很亮 |
[42:08] | That’s me. | 是我的 |
[42:11] | All those cells. | 这些红血球 |
[42:13] | That’s all you are. | 那就是我们 |
[42:17] | That and all the space in between. | 血球和细胞间的空隙 |
[42:21] | If this is all you are… | 如果这些细胞就是 |
[42:23] | …these cells… | 你们 |
[42:26] | …then when they die, that’s the end. | 它们死了 你们就完了 |
[42:29] | I don’t know. I think so. | 不知道 我想是的 |
[42:33] | How do you explain it? | 你怎么解释 |
[42:35] | What? | 什么 |
[42:38] | The enduring myth of heaven. | 不朽的天堂神话 |
[42:45] | I used to think that I had it all figured out. | 我本以为我知道人死后的去向 |
[42:48] | But you didn’t? | 可你不知道 |
[42:49] | No. No. | 不 不 |
[42:56] | Because something happened. Something happened in my OR and I got… | 因为手术室发生的事 我开始动摇 |
[43:00] | …this jolt. I got this feeling that there’s something… | 我感觉到有一股更大的力量 |
[43:04] | …bigger out there. Something bigger than me, bigger than you, and it… | 比你和我都强大 |
[43:09] | Does that sound crazy? | 听起来是不是很蠢 |
[43:12] | No. | 不 |
[43:14] | Because I couldn’t fix him. I did everything right… | 我救不了他 我什么都没有做错 |
[43:17] | …and I couldn’t fix him. | 可就是无法救他 |
[43:20] | That’s not supposed to happen. | 不应该发生那种事 |
[43:25] | And I… | 我 |
[43:27] | And you cried. | 你哭了 |
[43:31] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[43:34] | – Why do people cry? – What do you mean? | – 人为什么哭 – 你什么意思 |
[43:38] | I mean, what happens physically? | 我是说身体怎么了 |
[43:44] | Tear ducts operate on a normal basis to lubricate and protect the eye. | 泪腺分泌液体以润滑保护眼睛 |
[43:48] | When you have an emotion, they overact and create tears. | 情绪激动时分泌加强 变成泪水 |
[43:52] | Why? Why do they overact? | 为什么 为什么会加强 |
[43:57] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[43:59] | Maybe… | 也许 |
[44:01] | Maybe emotion becomes so intense… | 也许是情绪过于强烈 |
[44:03] | …your body just can’t contain it. | 身体无法承受 |
[44:05] | Your mind and your feelings become too powerful. | 思想和感觉变得太强大 |
[44:09] | Your body weeps. | 身体就会哭 |
[44:17] | I have to go. | 我得走了 |
[44:18] | I gotta go. Stay right here. | 你呆在这里 |
[44:21] | Don’t go anywhere. | 哪也别去 |
[44:23] | Stay right there. | 在这里等我 |
[44:45] | – Get the tube out. – He can’t breathe. | – 拿掉那管子 – 他呼吸困难 |
[44:47] | It’s because the tube is blocked. | 因为管子堵了 |
[45:01] | How you feeling? | 感觉怎么样 |
[45:03] | Ready to hit the waves. | 可以去冲浪了 |
[45:05] | Well, I’m afraid your bodysurfing days are over. | 你的冲浪生涯恐怕结束了 |
[45:10] | You got a mean tattoo going there. | 这有个刺青 |
[45:14] | What does your wife think of that? | 你妻子怎么想 |
[45:15] | That is my wife. | 那就是我妻子 |
[45:24] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[45:26] | Check his vitals every 15. | 每十五分钟检查一次生命特征 |
[45:46] | I can’t see you, but I know you’re there. | 我看不见你 可我知道你在 |
[45:56] | Go back and tell them that I’m not going. | 回去告诉他们我不走 |
[45:59] | Not yet. | 现在不 |
[46:30] | Where have you been? | 你去哪了 |
[46:32] | Oh, shit. I totally forgot dinner. | 糟了 我忘了告诉你晚餐有约会 |
[46:35] | Dinner? | 约会 |
[46:37] | – With who? – Well, he’s a… | – 和谁 – 他是… |
[46:41] | A guy I met. I bumped into him and we got something to eat. | 我在图书馆遇到的一个人 我们一起吃了点东西 |
[46:44] | Did you pack my backpack? | 你替我打好了背包 |
[46:47] | What else? | 还有什么 |
[46:48] | Well, we talked… | 我们聊天… |
[46:51] | …and then I got beeped and he disappeared. | 后来病房呼我 他就不见了 |
[46:53] | Why did you pack my backpack? | 你为什么给我打背包 |
[46:55] | Earl, what are you doing? | 厄尔 你好吗 |
[46:57] | I thought we’d fly up to Tahoe, use your uncle’s cabin… | 我们乘飞机去塔霍 住在你叔叔的木屋里 |
[47:00] | …maybe do a little hiking. | 来个小小的远足旅行 |
[47:03] | What? | 什么 |
[47:07] | God. Is it? | 天哪 是什么 |
[47:09] | Maggie, it’s just a tick. | 梅姬 只是个虱子 |
[47:11] | – Get a match. – We’re not going to burn him, Jordan. | – 给我火柴 – 不能用火烧 |
[47:14] | It’ll have to back out. Can’t leave the head in. | 要把头烧掉 |
[47:16] | – We can’t just be burning tick heads. – Then get some alcohol. | – 不能只把头烧掉 – 那就给我酒精 |
[47:20] | I don’t have any. | 我没有 |
[47:21] | – You don’t have any alcohol? – I don’t operate here. | – 你没有酒精 – 我又不在家动手术 |
[47:23] | Well, how about some olive oil? | 有没有橄榄油 |
[47:25] | Okay. All right. | 好吧 |
[47:28] | Which kind? Jalapeno or rosemary? | 哪种 迷迭香的还是香料的 |
[47:30] | Rosemary. | 迷迭香的 |
[47:33] | So, what did you and your friend…? What did you say his name was? | 你和你的朋友… 他叫什么 |
[47:38] | Seth. | 塞斯 |
[47:39] | What did you two talk about? | 你们谈些什么 |
[47:43] | Dying. | 死亡 |
[47:47] | Come on, we deal with life and death every day. Why can’t we talk about it? | 我们每天与生死打交道 为什么不能谈论它 |
[47:51] | I hope you’re not gonna become one of those surgeons who prays in the OR. | 你可不要变成在手术室里祈祷的外科医生 |
[48:02] | Can we talk for a minute? | 我们谈谈好吗 |
[48:04] | We’ll talk while camping. | 去露营时再谈 |
[48:05] | No, Jordan, I can’t go camping now. | 我现在不能去露营 |
[48:08] | We need to spend some time together. | 我们需要多在一起相处 |
[48:10] | Okay. All right, let’s see if we can just spend five minutes. | 好吧 看看我们能否相处五分钟 |
[48:14] | Let’s see if we can just stand still for five minutes and be together. | 看能否站着不动 待五分钟 |
[48:18] | Doing what? | 干什么 |
[48:19] | Just being here. | 待着别动 |
[48:22] | – I’ll get the trail map. – No. No, no. | – 我去拿地图 – 不 不 不 |
[48:25] | No, I mean it. | 不 我是认真的 |
[48:26] | Nothing but us. | 只有我们两个人 |
[48:31] | What am I supposed to do? | 我该怎么做 |
[48:34] | Just look at me. | 看着我 |
[48:47] | – You can’t do it. – You can’t do it. | – 你做不到 – 你也做不到 |
[48:52] | – You flinched. You lose! – You cheat. | – 你不行 你输了 – 你耍赖 |
[49:09] | That old black magic called | 古老的黑暗魔法 |
[49:13] | Love | 爱情 |
[49:15] | Thank you very much. | 欢迎继续收看 |
[49:17] | Welcome back. We’ve been talking to mothers who are members of the KKK. | 在座的是一些三K党的母亲 |
[49:23] | You want to watch anything? | 你想看什么 |
[49:28] | Me neither. | 我也不想看 |
[49:38] | How do you know when I’m here? | 你怎么知道我在这里 |
[49:46] | I know. | 我知道 |
[49:49] | Jeez, you look good. | 你气色很好 |
[49:52] | I forgot how good everybody looked. | 我忘了天使的气色都很好 |
[49:58] | Thirty years of silence. | 沉默了三十年 |
[50:00] | You got guts, kid, showing yourself like that. I appreciate that. I do. | 你很有勇气那样出现在我面前 我真的很感激 |
[50:04] | It’s gonna make it easier. | 这样容易多了 |
[50:07] | I gotta tell you, I feel fine. | 告诉你 我感觉很好 |
[50:10] | You might want to check your orders because I sure don’t feel like I’m dying. | 回去查查你的名单 我肯定我现在还没到死的时候 |
[50:14] | You’re not dying. | 你没有要死 |
[50:15] | Oh, right. Then how come you’re hanging around my room all the time? | 那你为什么我房里转来转去 |
[50:19] | I’m the only one with his ass hanging out of his dress. | 我是这屋里唯一穿病号服的人 |
[50:23] | Unless… | 除非… |
[50:28] | Could it be… | 是为了… |
[50:31] | …the doctor? | 那个医生 |
[50:33] | Sure. | 没错 |
[50:35] | The doctor. | 那个医生 |
[50:37] | Oh, she’s pretty. | 她很漂亮 |
[50:39] | A little flat-chested… | 就是胸部有点平 |
[50:41] | …but all you need’s a handful. | 其实这并不重要 |
[50:43] | – Who are you? – This is good. | – 你是谁 – 太妙了 |
[50:46] | This is what they call… | 这就是人们所说的… |
[50:48] | …”serendipitous.” | “一见钟情” |
[50:51] | Look that up in the dictionary, you’ll see a picture of you and me. | 回去翻翻字典 会看到我两的照片 |
[50:54] | Thank you. Thank you, okay? | 谢谢 |
[51:00] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[51:03] | You ready to deal? | 想作个交易吗 |
[51:05] | Because I can answer all your questions, friend. | 我可以回答你所有问题 伙计 |
[51:18] | How’s the French toast this evening? | 今晚的法国烤面包怎么样 |
[51:19] | Fabulous. | 好极了 |
[51:21] | Well, set me up. | 给我来一份 |
[51:30] | Guess I should introduce myself. | 自我介绍 |
[51:33] | Come on, give me your hand. | 伸出你的手 |
[51:36] | Put it in mine. There you go. | 放在我手上 握住 |
[51:39] | A little tighter. Tighter. There you go. | 用点力 再用力 很好 |
[51:41] | No, that’s too much. | 不 劲太大了 |
[51:43] | There you go. Good grip. | 就这样 很好 |
[51:46] | Nathaniel Messinger. | 纳森尼尔·史赫 |
[51:48] | Glutton, hedonist… | 暴食者 享乐主义者 |
[51:50] | …former celestial body, recent addition to the human race. | 以前也是个天使 现在加入人类行列 |
[51:58] | I don’t believe you. | 我不相信你 |
[52:00] | You want proof? | 你要证明 |
[52:02] | You hang out at a library. | 你出入图书馆 |
[52:04] | You can speak every language. | 精通所有语言 |
[52:06] | You travel with the speed of thought. | 行动像思想一样迅速 |
[52:08] | And you’re reading my mind right now. | 你能看透我正在想什么 |
[52:11] | Stop that. | 别这样 |
[52:12] | You’re doing it. | 你听到了 |
[52:15] | It’s impossible. | 这不可能 |
[52:16] | “Some things are true whether you believe them or not.” | 有些事是真的 无论你相信与否 |
[52:22] | How? | 怎么做到的 |
[52:24] | – You choose. – Choose? | – 你可以选择 – 选择 |
[52:25] | To fall to Earth. | 跌落到地上 |
[52:27] | You take the plunge, the tumble, the dive. | 你抬脚一跳 翻滚几下 飞身而下 |
[52:30] | You jump off a bridge. Leap out a window. | 从窗口或是桥上一跃而出 |
[52:33] | You just make up your mind to do it and you do it. | 只要拿定主意就行动 |
[52:39] | You wake up all smelly and aching from head to toe… | 醒来后浑身恶臭 疼痛难忍 |
[52:42] | …and hungrier than you’ve ever been… | 饥肠辘辘 一辈子没那么饿过 |
[52:44] | …only you have no idea what hunger is or any of that stuff… | 你现在根本不知道饿是什么滋味 |
[52:48] | …so it’s all real confusing and painful, but very, very good. | 你会感到困惑又痛苦 但那感觉真好 |
[52:55] | Human. | 人类 |
[52:58] | Listen, kid: | 听我说… |
[53:00] | He gave these bozos the greatest gift in the universe. | 上帝将宇宙中 最好的天赋给了人类 |
[53:04] | You think he didn’t give it to us too? | 我们却没有份 |
[53:06] | Which gift? | 什么天赋 |
[53:08] | Free will, brother. | 自由意志 老弟 |
[53:11] | Free will. | 自由意志 |
[53:40] | Couldn’t get a job. | 找不到工作 |
[53:42] | No past, no training. | 没有过去 没受过训练 |
[53:44] | No ID. | 没有身份证 |
[53:46] | Then one day, I was walking past a building site. | 一天我路过建筑工地 |
[53:50] | A skyscraper. | 一个摩天大楼 |
[53:52] | And I thought, “I could do that.” | 我想”我能办到” |
[53:55] | You see, these people down here… | 你看下面那些人 许多有恐高症 |
[53:57] | …a lot of them are afraid of heights, you know what I’m saying? | 明白我的意思吗 |
[54:00] | That makes me uniquely qualified. | 这就是我的过人之处 |
[54:04] | And besides, it feels like a little bit of home up here. | 在上面有种置身天堂的感觉 |
[54:08] | And I like what I do. | 我喜欢我的工作 |
[54:09] | I’m good at it. | 我干得不错 |
[54:13] | These things’ll kill you. | 这东西会害死人 |
[54:17] | Are there others? | 还有别人吗 |
[54:19] | Others like you? | 像你一样的人 |
[54:21] | Yeah, they’re out there. | 到处都有 |
[54:23] | You see them, but most of the time you just walk on by. | 能看到他们 但多数时候只是擦肩而过 |
[54:27] | Nobody likes to think of the old life. You know, what they gave up. | 没人愿意回想过去的生活 回想他们放弃的东西 |
[54:32] | Then why’d you do it? | 你那么做为了什么 |
[54:43] | My daughter, Ruth… | 为我女儿露丝 |
[54:45] | …her stupid husband, Frank… | 她愚蠢的丈夫弗兰克 |
[54:47] | …and my grandkids. | 我的外孙 |
[54:49] | Petie’s 4, Hannah’s 6. | 皮特四岁 汉娜六岁 |
[54:55] | And this is my wife, Teresa. | 这是我妻子特丽莎 |
[55:01] | Did you… | 你告诉过她 |
[55:03] | …tell her who you were? | 你是谁吗 |
[55:06] | I started to try once or twice. | 也试过一两次 |
[55:09] | Then I thought, “Why do that to her?” | 后来我想”干嘛要这样对她” |
[55:11] | Do what? | 怎样对她 |
[55:13] | It’s too much for them. | 他们无法接受这事实 |
[55:16] | People don’t believe in us anymore. | 人们不再相信有天使 |
[55:28] | Do they still gather together at sunrise? | 他们仍然在日出时聚集吗 |
[55:31] | And sunset, yes. | 还有日落时 |
[55:34] | Take me there? | 带我去好吗 |
[55:47] | Can you hear it? | 能听见吗 |
[55:59] | No. | 不 |
[56:19] | I can’t hear that! | 我听不见那个 |
[56:21] | But you can’t feel this! | 可你也感受不到这个 |
[56:24] | Nathan! | 纳森 |
[56:32] | You have to go back. | 你快回去 |
[56:34] | Not until I catch the big wave. | 我要等一个大浪 |
[56:40] | Wait. Wait. | 等等 等等 |
[56:44] | Wait for what? | 等什么 |
[56:46] | Swim! | 快游 |
[57:23] | And then you just… | 你只要 |
[57:26] | …fall. | 跌落 |
[57:27] | – Fall? – Dive. | – 跌落 – 俯冲 |
[57:30] | You make up your mind to do it… | 只要下定决心去做 |
[57:33] | …and you do it. | 付诸行动 |
[57:35] | And when you wake up, you’re? | 醒来之后就能… |
[57:38] | Yes. | 是的 |
[57:42] | To smell the air. | 嗅闻空气 |
[57:44] | Taste water. | 品尝清水 |
[57:46] | Read a newspaper. | 阅读报纸 |
[57:47] | – To lie. – Through your teeth. | – 撒谎 – 面不改色 |
[57:50] | To feed the dog. | 喂狗 |
[57:54] | Touch her hair. | 摸她头发 |
[57:58] | What are you waiting for? | 那你还等什么 |
[58:05] | There is so much beauty up here. | 这上面的景色真美 |
[58:10] | Yes. | 是的 |
[58:36] | Here you are again. | 我们又见面了 |
[58:39] | We’re releasing your friend tomorrow. | 明天你的朋友可以出院了 |
[58:41] | That’s good. | 太好了 |
[58:42] | His family’s having a kind of a welcome-home party. | 他家人要举办欢迎聚会 |
[58:46] | Are you? | 你会 |
[58:49] | – Will you be going? – Will you be going? | – 去吗 – 你去吗 |
[58:55] | This is Earl. | 这是厄尔 |
[58:56] | He told me. | 他告诉我了 |
[58:59] | What else does he tell you? | 他还告诉你什么 |
[59:00] | He worries that you never sleep. And he loves to see you smile. | 担心你睡不好觉 还喜欢看你笑 |
[59:05] | Sometimes I think Earl’s the only one who understands me. | 有时我觉得只有厄尔能理解我 |
[59:08] | What about your boyfriend? | 那你男朋友呢 |
[59:10] | Do you love him? | 你爱他吗 |
[59:14] | Love? I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[59:16] | What does that mean? | “爱”是什么意思 |
[59:18] | I was hoping you could tell me. | 我指望你能告诉我 |
[59:21] | Well, it’s a word… | 那是一个字 |
[59:23] | …that describes a chemical react… | 用来形容一种化学反应… |
[59:28] | It’s just crap. I’m full of crap. | 全是胡说 我总胡说八道 |
[59:32] | I wait all day, just hoping for one more minute with you… | 我等了很久 只想和你待一分钟 |
[59:36] | …and I don’t even know you. | 我对你一无所知 |
[59:38] | What do you want to know? | 你想知道什么 |
[59:42] | Why you wear the same clothes all the time? | 你为什么总穿同一件衣服 |
[59:44] | Why won’t you give me your phone number? | 为什么不给我你的电话号码 |
[59:47] | Are you married? | 你结婚了吗 |
[59:49] | No. | 没有 |
[59:51] | Are you homeless? | 你无家可归 |
[59:54] | No. | 不 |
[59:56] | Are you a drummer? | 你是个鼓手 |
[1:00:02] | Why don’t you ever touch me? | 为什么你从不碰我 |
[1:00:08] | I don’t want to hurt you. | 我不想伤害你 |
[1:00:12] | You won’t hurt me. | 你不会伤害我 |
[1:00:39] | Did you feel that? | 你能感觉到么 |
[1:00:53] | If I could make you understand… | 我不知道怎样才能让你明白 |
[1:00:59] | I understand. | 我明白 |
[1:01:05] | I’ll see you around. | 回头见 |
[1:02:12] | Hey, doc! | 大夫 |
[1:02:16] | No, give me the whole package. Come here. | 再热情一点 来吧 |
[1:02:19] | – Hi. – Thanks for coming. | – 嗨 – 谢谢你能来 |
[1:02:21] | You look great. | 你气色真好 |
[1:02:24] | Is this heaven? | 多么像天堂 |
[1:02:26] | Look at this. | 看看这里 |
[1:02:31] | Come on, let’s meet some people. | 来见见大家 |
[1:02:34] | You got an appetite? | 饿了吗 |
[1:02:40] | Have a beer, Seth. | 喝啤酒 塞斯 |
[1:02:42] | Where you from? | 你从哪来 |
[1:02:44] | Up. | 上面 |
[1:02:45] | – North. Uh, ahem, Canada. – Oh, yeah? | – 北方 加拿大 – 哦 是吗 |
[1:02:55] | Listen. Can you hear? | 听见了吗 |
[1:02:57] | I’m growing. | 我在长大 |
[1:02:59] | Smile, Hannah. | 笑一笑 汉娜 |
[1:03:04] | Oh, how cute. | 真可爱 |
[1:03:10] | How long have you known Seth? | 你认识塞斯多久了 |
[1:03:14] | Not very long. | 时间不长 |
[1:03:16] | But I feel like I’ve known him forever. | 可我觉得好像认识了一辈子 |
[1:03:20] | Honey, that hurts. | 宝贝 会弄疼的 |
[1:03:24] | You’re just like Grandpa. | 你很像我爷爷 |
[1:03:28] | Come on. | 跟我来 |
[1:03:29] | Let’s see if the cookies are done. | 我们去看点心烤好没有 |
[1:03:31] | Come on, Seth. | 来吧 塞斯 |
[1:03:33] | – Can I help you? – Yeah, great. | – 要帮忙吗 – 太好了 |
[1:03:40] | How did you two meet? | 你们怎么认识的 |
[1:03:43] | He works with me over at the site. Construction work. | 我们一起在建筑工地工作过 |
[1:03:47] | I thought he was a messenger. | 我以为他是送信的 |
[1:03:49] | Yeah, he’s one of those… | 他做兼职 |
[1:03:52] | …”hyphenates.” | 两样都干 |
[1:03:54] | I’ll be right back. | 我去去就来 |
[1:04:12] | Seth, Seth. | 塞斯 |
[1:04:15] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[1:04:35] | Here, can you cut this up? | 来 你会切吗 |
[1:04:44] | So in what province is it in Canada were you born? | 你是在加拿大哪个省出生的 |
[1:04:48] | I wasn’t born in Canada. | 我不是在加拿大出生的 |
[1:04:54] | What are your parents’ names? | 你父母叫什么 |
[1:05:04] | No parents. | 没有父母 |
[1:05:13] | You have very delicate hands for a construction worker. | 你的手很细嫩不像建筑工人 |
[1:05:16] | I’m not a construction worker. | 我不是建筑工人 |
[1:05:17] | Very pale hands. Let me see. | 好苍白的手 让我看看 |
[1:05:24] | – Why did you do that? – Let me see your hand. | – 为什么要这样 – 让我看你的手 |
[1:05:26] | No. | 不 |
[1:05:29] | What’s your last name? | 你姓什么 |
[1:05:31] | You know my last name. | 你知道我姓什么 |
[1:05:32] | No, I don’t. | 我不知道 |
[1:05:36] | Plate. | 盘子 |
[1:05:37] | Seth Plate? | 塞斯·盘子 |
[1:05:45] | I cut you. | 我划到你了 |
[1:05:52] | I cut you with that knife. I felt it go in. You felt it. | 我用刀割了你的手 我感觉到了 你也有感觉 |
[1:05:57] | Not the way you do. | 和你的感觉不同 |
[1:06:00] | The way I do? What does that mean? | 我的感觉 什么意思 |
[1:06:02] | You mean the way a doctor does? The way a woman does? What? | 你指医生的感觉还是女人的感觉 |
[1:06:06] | The way… | 哪个 |
[1:06:09] | …a human does. | 人类的感觉 |
[1:06:12] | I have no sense of touch. | 我没有触觉 |
[1:06:15] | You feel that? | 感觉到了吗 |
[1:06:16] | You don’t have to be frightened. | 你不用害怕 |
[1:06:18] | You freak! | 你是怪物 |
[1:06:19] | You liar! | 你是骗子 |
[1:06:21] | Who… What are you? | 你是什么人 |
[1:06:23] | I came to take Mr. Balford… | 我来带走巴尔福德先生的时候 |
[1:06:26] | …and I saw you. | 看见了你 |
[1:06:30] | I couldn’t take my eyes off you. | 我目不转睛地看着你 |
[1:06:33] | How you fought for him. | 看你如何抢救他 |
[1:06:37] | And you looked right at me… | 你看着我 |
[1:06:39] | …like I was a man. | 好像我是个人 |
[1:06:42] | – “To take Mr. Balford”? – I was there. | – 带走巴尔福德 – 我就在现场 |
[1:06:45] | – We’re always there in every room. – What are you talking about? | – 哪有死人哪就有我们 – 你说什么 |
[1:06:49] | I was there in the stairwell… | 你坐在楼梯上 |
[1:06:52] | …when you cried for your patient. | 为病人哭泣时我也在 |
[1:06:54] | And I touched you. Remember? | 我抚摸你 记得吗 |
[1:06:59] | Why are you doing this? | 你说这些干什么 |
[1:07:02] | Because I’m in love with you. | 因为我爱你 |
[1:07:11] | I don’t believe you. | 我不相信你 |
[1:07:14] | Do you feel that? | 能感觉到吗 |
[1:07:18] | You don’t want to believe me. | 你不愿意相信我 |
[1:07:20] | I cannot conceive of it! | 这让人无法相信 |
[1:07:24] | – Maggie. – Just get out! | – 梅姬 – 出去 |
[1:07:27] | Get out! | 出去 |
[1:08:18] | Doctor? | 医生 |
[1:08:22] | Doctor? | 医生 |
[1:09:11] | Hello? | 是谁 |
[1:09:19] | Seth? | 塞斯 |
[1:09:23] | Are you here? | 你在吗 |
[1:10:22] | I wanna see you. | 我想见你 |
[1:10:26] | Let me see you. | 让我看见你 |
[1:10:57] | Just stay. | 别走 |
[1:11:02] | Just stay until I fall asleep. | 陪着我直到我睡着 |
[1:11:41] | Oh, yes! | 太好了 |
[1:11:46] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:12:07] | – Maggie. – Hey. | – 梅姬 – 嗨 |
[1:12:09] | – The baby can’t sleep. – What? | – 那孩子睡不着觉 – 什么 |
[1:12:11] | Has anyone ever seen the baby sleep? | 有人见过这孩子睡觉吗 |
[1:12:13] | I don’t know. Let’s check him out. | 不知道 给他检查一下 |
[1:12:20] | – Okay. – Hey. | – 好了 – 嘿 |
[1:12:25] | Choanal atresia. | 鼻腔堵塞 |
[1:12:27] | There’s hardly any air getting through. | 根本无法呼吸 |
[1:12:30] | How did you know? | 你怎么知道的 |
[1:12:33] | I just… | 我只是… |
[1:12:36] | …knew! | 就是知道 |
[1:13:03] | Maggie? | 梅姬 |
[1:13:05] | Yeah. | 是我 |
[1:13:06] | Are you alone? | 就你一人 |
[1:13:08] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[1:13:13] | Pretty intuitive call on the baby. | 你凭直觉做出精确诊断 |
[1:13:16] | Think so? | 你这么想 |
[1:13:19] | I couldn’t have done it better. | 这我也做不到 |
[1:13:21] | Well, that’s a compliment. | 你在表扬我 |
[1:13:38] | What are you doing? | 干什么 |
[1:13:40] | I’m spending time with you. | 和你待在一起 |
[1:13:44] | Will you marry me? | 愿意嫁给我吗 |
[1:13:46] | We can finally get up to Tahoe. | 我们去塔霍 |
[1:13:49] | Get married on the Nevada side… | 在内华达那结婚渡蜜月 |
[1:13:50] | …honeymoon and be back before we miss a case. | 下个手术前赶回来 |
[1:13:55] | What do you want me to do? Get down on my knees? | 你想要我怎么做 跪下求婚 |
[1:13:58] | What do you want me to say? | 你想要我说什么 |
[1:14:00] | We belong together. | 我们天生一对 |
[1:14:02] | We’re the same species. | 我们是同类人 |
[1:14:06] | – Jordan… – I’m not… | – 乔登 – 我不… |
[1:14:11] | I’m not very good at matters of the heart. I mean… | 我不擅长研究人的心 |
[1:14:15] | …the proverbial heart. | 不是指心脏学 |
[1:14:20] | Please be my wife. | 请做我的妻子 |
[1:14:23] | Just… | 请你… |
[1:14:26] | Just think about it. | 考虑一下 |
[1:14:43] | Breathe in. | 呼吸 |
[1:14:48] | Breathe in. | 深呼吸 |
[1:15:03] | I’m good. | 我很好 |
[1:15:12] | I don’t understand a God who would let us meet, if we could never be together. | 上帝明知我们不能相守 为什么还让我们相遇 |
[1:15:20] | He didn’t tell you. | 他没告诉你 |
[1:15:25] | Tell me what? | 告诉我什么 |
[1:15:27] | Maybe you should ask him. | 也许你该问他 |
[1:15:29] | No, I’m asking you. | 不 我在问你 |
[1:15:42] | Seth knows no fear… | 塞斯不知恐惧 |
[1:15:44] | …no pain… | 不觉疼痛 |
[1:15:46] | …no hunger. | 不会饥饿 |
[1:15:48] | He hears music in the sunrise. | 日出时他能听到乐声 |
[1:15:53] | But he’d give it all up. | 但他愿意放弃这一切 |
[1:15:55] | He loves you that much. | 因为他太爱你了 |
[1:15:59] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[1:16:04] | He can fall. | 他可以坠落 |
[1:16:06] | He can give up his existence as he knows it. | 他可以放弃他的世界 |
[1:16:09] | He can give up eternity and become… | 可以放弃永恒 |
[1:16:13] | …one of us. | 成为一个”人” |
[1:16:15] | It’s up to you. | 全由你决定 |
[1:16:18] | How do you know this? | 你怎么知道 |
[1:16:25] | Because I did it. | 因为我这么做了 |
[1:16:48] | Seth? | 塞斯 |
[1:16:55] | Seth? | 塞斯 |
[1:16:59] | Seth? | 塞斯 |
[1:17:05] | Seth, I need to talk to you. | 塞斯 我要和你谈谈 |
[1:17:11] | Seth, please. | 塞斯 出来 |
[1:17:16] | Please be here. | 快出来吧 |
[1:17:19] | Oh, God, help me through this. | 上帝帮帮我 |
[1:17:33] | You are so beautiful. | 你真完美 |
[1:17:37] | You’ll always be that way. | 你会一直如此 |
[1:17:42] | Jordan asked me to go away with him… | 乔登向我求婚 |
[1:17:45] | …and get married. | 要我嫁给他 |
[1:17:49] | He knows me. | 他了解我 |
[1:17:52] | He knows the demands of my work. | 了解我工作的需要 |
[1:17:54] | You don’t love him. | 你不爱他 |
[1:17:57] | He and I are the same. | 他和我是同类 |
[1:18:01] | And I want that. | 我喜欢和同类交往 |
[1:18:07] | And I want somebody who can feel my hand when I touch him. | 我触摸他时 他能感觉到我的手 |
[1:18:12] | But you can feel me. | 可你也能感觉到我 |
[1:18:14] | You felt me. | 你有过感觉 |
[1:18:17] | I want to say goodbye. | 我来和你说再见 |
[1:18:21] | I don’t want to see you again. | 我不想再见你 |
[1:22:25] | Hey. Hey, buddy. | 嘿 伙计 |
[1:22:27] | You can’t be in here. | 你不能进来 |
[1:22:29] | Do you see me? | 能看见我吗 |
[1:22:32] | Do you see me? | 看见我了吗 |
[1:22:34] | Can you see me? | 你能看见吗 |
[1:22:36] | Oh, yeah. We can see you. | 我们能看见你 |
[1:22:37] | Your invisible drug wore off. | 你的隐身衣消退了 |
[1:22:39] | Is this blood? | 这是血 |
[1:22:41] | This is blood! | 这是血 |
[1:22:42] | Is it red? | 是红的吗 |
[1:22:44] | Red? | 红的 |
[1:22:45] | Is it red? | 是红的 |
[1:22:48] | Color. | 颜色 |
[1:22:50] | What color were the drugs you took? | 你吸的毒品是什么颜色 |
[1:22:53] | Better get your butt out of here. | 最好赶快离开这里 |
[1:22:55] | You got somewhere to go? | 有地方可去吗 |
[1:23:00] | Maggie. | 梅姬 |
[1:23:06] | Maggie. | 梅姬 |
[1:23:14] | Down and down and down I go | 飞呀 我飞下来 |
[1:23:17] | Round and round and round I go | 转呀 我打转转 |
[1:23:20] | Round and spin | 转啊转啊 |
[1:23:22] | Loving the spin I’m in | 我喜欢天旋地转 |
[1:23:24] | Loving that old black magic | 我喜欢黑魔法 |
[1:23:27] | Called love | 它叫爱情 |
[1:23:31] | Love! | 爱情 |
[1:23:34] | Hi! | 嗨 |
[1:23:38] | Hello. | 你好 |
[1:23:45] | I was wondering if you could tell me how to get to the county hospital? | 请问去县医院怎么走 |
[1:24:32] | Can I help you, sir? | 有什么事 先生 |
[1:24:34] | I’ll just take a moment to catch my breath. | 先让我喘口气 |
[1:24:38] | Breath! | 呼吸 |
[1:24:42] | Maggie Rice. | 梅姬·莱斯 |
[1:24:45] | Are you a patient? | 你要看病吗 |
[1:24:46] | No. I just need to find her, please. | 不 我只需要找到她 |
[1:24:48] | You’ll have to call her office. Someone there can help you. | 给她办公室打电话 那里有人能帮你 |
[1:24:51] | Do you know where she is? | 你知道她在哪吗 |
[1:24:53] | No, sir, I do not know where she is. | 我不知道她在哪 |
[1:24:59] | You have this computer… | 可你有电脑 |
[1:25:02] | …and all this technology. Can’t you look her up? | 这些先进设备不能找到她吗 |
[1:25:05] | Anne! | 安 |
[1:25:08] | Where’s Maggie? | 梅姬在哪 |
[1:25:14] | So you’re a friend of Maggie’s? | 你就是梅姬的朋友 |
[1:25:18] | What happened to you? | 你出了什么事 |
[1:25:20] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[1:25:21] | It’s okay. | 不要紧 |
[1:25:25] | I fell. | 我跌了下来 |
[1:25:27] | Evidently. Off a train? | 看得出 从火车上坠落 |
[1:25:31] | I fell in love. | 我坠入情网 |
[1:25:36] | Anne? | 安 |
[1:25:40] | Please help me find her. | 请帮我找到她 |
[1:25:46] | She went to Lake Tahoe. Her uncle has a cabin on the Nevada side. | 她去了塔霍湖 她叔叔在那里有个木屋 |
[1:25:50] | Wait! | 等等 |
[1:26:23] | Cassiel. | 卡塞尔 |
[1:26:25] | Are you there? | 你在吗 |
[1:26:35] | Hello. | 你好 |
[1:27:31] | Where you headed? | 你要去哪 |
[1:27:34] | Tahoe! | 塔霍 |
[1:27:36] | Reno! | 里诺 |
[1:27:38] | Tahoe! | 塔霍 |
[1:27:40] | I’m going to Reno. | 我去里诺 |
[1:27:41] | I’m going to Tahoe. | 我要去塔霍 |
[1:27:43] | Hop in. We’ll figure it out when we get there. | 上来 到了那里我再给你解释 |
[1:29:04] | Earl? | 厄尔 |
[1:30:03] | Am I too late? | 我来迟了吗 |
[1:30:06] | Too late? | 迟了 |
[1:30:08] | Jordan? | 乔登 |
[1:30:14] | I couldn’t marry Jordan. | 我不能嫁给乔登 |
[1:30:19] | I’m in love with you. | 我爱的是你 |
[1:30:29] | What happened? | 怎么回事 |
[1:30:34] | Free will. | 自由意志 |
[1:30:50] | I feel you. | 我能感觉你 |
[1:32:11] | Do you feel that? | 你能感觉到吗 |
[1:32:13] | Yes. | 是的 |
[1:32:16] | And that? | 还有呢 |
[1:32:21] | How’s it feel? Tell me what it feels like. | 感觉怎么样 告诉我感觉如何 |
[1:32:25] | I can’t. | 我不能 |
[1:32:28] | Try. | 试试 |
[1:32:31] | Warm. | 温暖 |
[1:32:38] | Aching. | 疼痛 |
[1:32:57] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[1:33:01] | We fit together. | 我们应该在一起 |
[1:33:03] | I know. | 我知道 |
[1:33:05] | We were made to fit together. | 我们是天生的一对 |
[1:33:28] | I always asked the dying what they liked best about living. | 我常问死者 生活中最喜欢什么 |
[1:33:34] | Wrote it down in my book. | 然后记在我的书上 |
[1:33:38] | This is it. | 此时此刻 |
[1:33:41] | This is what I like best. | 是我最喜欢的 |
[1:33:44] | You haven’t even started yet. | 你还没有开始呢 |
[1:33:47] | We have our whole lives together. | 我们将共渡一生 |
[1:33:49] | You and me. | 你和我 |
[1:33:51] | Mr. And Mrs. Plate. | 盘子先生和夫人 |
[1:35:31] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[1:39:26] | Maggie. | 梅姬 |
[1:39:28] | Seth. | 塞斯 |
[1:39:29] | – I’ll get help. – You’re here. | – 我去找人帮忙 – 你来了 |
[1:39:32] | – Stay. – I should get help. | – 别走 – 必须找人帮忙 |
[1:39:34] | Don’t go. The driver went. | 别走 司机去找人了 |
[1:39:36] | Please stay. | 请别走 |
[1:39:38] | Please stay with me. | 在这里陪我 |
[1:39:40] | I’m scared. | 我害怕 |
[1:39:47] | – I screwed up. – No. | – 我弄糟了 – 不 |
[1:39:49] | I wanted to show you everything. | 我想让你看到一切 |
[1:39:52] | You will. | 你会的 |
[1:39:57] | You came all this way. | 你好不容易才来 |
[1:40:01] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[1:40:03] | Oh, God, no, Maggie. | 上帝 不 梅姬 |
[1:40:06] | To touch you… | 抚摸你 |
[1:40:08] | …and to feel you. | 感觉你 |
[1:40:10] | To be able to hold your hand right now. | 我现在能握着你的手 |
[1:40:14] | You know what that means? | 知道这对我有多重要 |
[1:40:15] | Do you know how much I love you? | 知道我有多爱你 |
[1:40:22] | Keep looking at me, okay? | 你一定要看着我 |
[1:40:26] | Look right in my eyes. | 看着我的眼睛 |
[1:40:30] | – Someone’s out there. – Maggie. | – 有人来了 – 梅姬 |
[1:40:33] | Don’t look at them. Please, Maggie, no, don’t you look at them. | 不要看他们 千万别看他们 |
[1:40:37] | Is this what happens? | 是天使来接我么 |
[1:40:46] | Yes. | 是的 |
[1:40:53] | This is what happens. | 就是这样 |
[1:40:59] | I’m not afraid. | 我不害怕 |
[1:41:05] | When they ask me… | 他们若问我 |
[1:41:09] | …what I liked the best… | 我最喜欢什么 |
[1:41:13] | …I’ll tell them… | 我会告诉他们 |
[1:41:14] | …it was you. | 是你 |
[1:41:46] | God! | 上帝 |
[1:43:50] | I can’t see you, but I know you’re there. | 我看不见你 但我知道你在 |
[1:43:55] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[1:44:00] | Get out. | 出去 |
[1:44:03] | Seth. | 塞斯 |
[1:44:04] | Was it you? Were you the one? Were you there? | 是你带她走的 当时你在 |
[1:44:07] | No. | 不 |
[1:44:10] | Why did he do this? | 上帝为什么让她死 |
[1:44:11] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[1:44:12] | Because her number was up? | 是她命中注定 |
[1:44:15] | What do you want me to say? | 你想让我说什么 |
[1:44:24] | – Am I being punished? – You know better than that. | – 这是惩罚我么 – 这点你比我清楚 |
[1:44:29] | That’s life. | 这就是生活 |
[1:44:32] | You’re living now. | 你现在活着 |
[1:44:35] | And one day… | 总有一天 |
[1:44:37] | …you’ll be dying. | 你也会死 |
[1:44:45] | What’s it like? | 那是什么感觉 |
[1:44:48] | What? | 什么 |
[1:44:50] | Warmth. | 温暖 |
[1:44:53] | It’s wonderful. | 很美妙 |
[1:44:56] | If you’d known this was going to happen… | 你若知道结果是这样 |
[1:45:00] | …would you have done it? | 还会这么做吗 |
[1:45:08] | I would rather have had… | 比起永生 我更愿意… |
[1:45:11] | …one breath of her hair… | 闻一闻她的头发 |
[1:45:16] | …one kiss of her mouth… | 吻一次她的嘴唇 |
[1:45:22] | …one touch of her hand… | 触摸一回她的手 |
[1:45:26] | …than an eternity without it. | 哪怕只让我体验一次 |
[1:45:31] | One. | 就一次 |