英文名称:Civil War
年代:2024
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:40] | We are now closer than we’ve ever been. | 我们现在比任何时候都更接近… |
[00:44] | We are now closer than we have ever been to victory. | 我们现在比任何时候都更接近胜利 |
[00:50] | Some… | 有些人… |
[00:52] | Some are already calling it the greatest… | 有些人称之为最伟大的… |
[00:58] | Some are already calling it the greatest victory | 有些人称之为人类史上 |
[01:02] | in the history of mankind. | 最伟大的胜利 |
[01:15] | Some are calling it already… | 有些人称之为… |
[01:20] | We are closer than we have ever been to victory. | 我们现在比任何时候都更接近胜利 |
[01:23] | Some are already calling it the greatest victory | 有些人称之为军事行动史上 |
[01:26] | in the history of military campaigns. | 最伟大的胜利 |
[01:35] | Today, I can announce | 今天 我宣布… |
[01:37] | that the so-called Western Forces | 由德州和加州组成的… |
[01:40] | of Texas and California | 所谓“西部力量” |
[01:42] | have suffered a great loss. | 已被重创 |
[01:44] | A very great defeat | 美国军方将士… |
[01:47] | at the hands of the fighting men and women | 全力奋战下 |
[01:49] | of the United States military. | “西部力量”遭受惨败 |
[01:52] | The people of Texas and California | 德州与加州的联军成员 |
[01:54] | should know that they will be welcomed back | 应知美国政府… |
[01:57] | to these United States | 欢迎他们回归 |
[01:59] | as soon as their illegal secessionist government is deposed. | 只要他们的非法分裂主义政府下台 |
[02:04] | I can also confirm that the Florida alliance | 我也在此确认 “佛罗里达联盟”… |
[02:07] | has failed in its attempt | 未能成功… |
[02:09] | to force the brave people of the Carolinas | 强逼勇敢的加州人民… |
[02:12] | into joining the insurrection. | 加入叛乱 |
[02:15] | Citizens of America, | 各位美国公民 |
[02:17] | we are now closer than ever to a historic victory. | 我们现在比任何时刻更接近历史性胜利 |
[02:21] | As we eliminate the final pockets of resistance, | 只差歼灭最后反抗势力 |
[02:25] | God bless you all and God Bless America. | 天佑大家 天佑美国 |
[02:50] | 美 国 内 战 | |
[03:51] | Give us some water! Give us some water! | 水在哪里?水在哪里? |
[03:57] | We’ve been waiting for two hours. | 我已经等了两个小时 |
[04:06] | We want water! | 我们要水! |
[04:09] | My baby! | 我有婴儿 |
[04:17] | Lee. | 李 |
[04:38] | No! | 不! |
[05:03] | You all right? | 你没事吧? |
[05:15] | Help! | 救救我! |
[05:19] | Here, here. | 来吧 |
[05:22] | You okay? | 你没事吧? |
[05:24] | I’m fine. | 我的天 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:876个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:108个,六级词汇:55个,GRE词汇:64个,托福词汇:76个,考研词汇:122个,专四词汇:94个,专八词汇:19个, 所有生词标注共:199个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[05:26] | – What? – What? | -什么事? -什么事? |
[05:27] | You’re Lee Smith? | 你是李史密斯吗? |
[05:30] | This is crazy. | 实在难以置信 |
[05:32] | – Take this. – Oh, no, I can’t do that. | -拿去吧 -不 我不能拿你的背心 |
[05:35] | Take it and put it on. | 拿去 然后穿上 |
[05:38] | Thank you so much. | 真的谢谢你 |
[05:41] | Run! | 快跑! |
[07:02] | You woke up in Des Moines, Iowa. | 我们在爱荷华州得梅因醒来 |
[07:04] | And he’s wearing my wedding ring. | 他还戴着我的婚戒 |
[07:06] | Hey! | 行了! |
[07:14] | Jesus. The wifi is fucking slow. | 天啊 无线网路很慢 |
[07:17] | The word I’m getting, | 我打听到的消息是… |
[07:19] | it’s July 4th. | 会在7月4日发生 |
[07:20] | The word you’re getting. | 你听到的… |
[07:22] | Like everyone in this room hasn’t already heard his bullshit. | 这里人人都听过 |
[07:25] | July 4th, Sam. | 山姆 7月4日 |
[07:26] | The optics are irresistible. | 这局势难以挽回 |
[07:29] | The Western Forces are stopped 120 miles from D.C. | “西部力量”在华盛顿120英里外停下 |
[07:32] | The Florida Alliance aren’t far south of that. | “佛罗里达联盟”离那不远 |
[07:34] | The WF wasn’t stopped. They stalled. | “西部力量”不是停下 而是暂缓行动 |
[07:37] | They lost their supply lines. | 他们的补给线中断 |
[07:39] | But this is the race to Berlin | 但双方会争先攻占 |
[07:40] | There’s no coordination between the secessionists. | 叛军之间缺乏协调 |
[07:43] | You watch. | 你等着瞧吧 |
[07:45] | As soon as D.C. falls, they’ll turn on each other. | 华盛顿沦陷 他们就会内讧 |
[07:50] | Really? | 开什么玩笑? |
[07:52] | It’s every night this week. | 这周每晚都这样 |
[07:53] | – Ugh. – They’ll switch to the generator. | -啊 -他们会启动发电机的 |
[07:56] | Upload was almost done. | 差一点就上传完 |
[08:03] | So where you kids headed tomorrow? | 你们明天会去哪儿? |
[08:07] | Staying in New York a while or venturing out? | 先在纽约待一会 还是冒险闯出去? |
[08:12] | Fuck you. | 去死吧 |
[08:14] | – Come on, Joe. – So you can beat us there? | -算吧 乔 -你以为这样就能赢? |
[08:17] | I couldn’t beat you in a brisk walk. | 难道我健步行能快过你吗 |
[08:21] | We’re going to D.C., Sammy. | 山姆 我们要去华盛顿 |
[08:26] | Tomorrow morning, first thing. | 明天一早就去 |
[08:28] | Yeah, front line, I figured. | 要去前线吧 |
[08:29] | No, no, not the frontline. | 不 不去前线 |
[08:33] | D.C. | 去华盛顿 |
[08:42] | What? | 什么? |
[08:43] | I’m gonna photograph the president. | 我要去给总统拍照 |
[08:46] | Joe’s gonna interview. | 乔负责访问 |
[08:49] | Photograph and interview the president? | 拍摄及访问总统? |
[08:51] | In D.C.? | 在华盛顿? |
[08:55] | That’s the idea. | 没错 |
[08:56] | What the fuck are you talking about? Are you serious? | 这是什么鬼话?你们认真的吗? |
[09:01] | They shoot journalists on the side in the capital. | 首都内对记者格杀勿论 |
[09:04] | They literally see us as enemy combatants. | 他们把我们当敌人看待 |
[09:06] | Not a single interview in 14 months. | 整整14个月 一个采访也做不到 |
[09:10] | And how are you gonna do this? | 你打算怎么做? |
[09:12] | We get there before anyone else does. | 我们要比其他人更早抵达 |
[09:15] | You think there’s a rush | 你想赶着去… |
[09:17] | to get executed on the soft lawn? | 白宫“南草坪”送死吗? |
[09:19] | Sam, July 4th, July 10th. | 山姆 7月4日、7月10日 |
[09:22] | Westcoast Forces, fuckin’ | “西岸力量”也好 |
[09:24] | Heartland Maoists, it’s all the same. | “波特兰共党”也好 都是一样 |
[09:27] | D.C. is falling and the President is dead inside the… | 华盛顿正在沦陷 总统已被困一个月 |
[09:32] | Interviewing him is the only story left. | 只有他的采访能成为新闻 |
[09:34] | It’s not a story if it never gets filed. | 没法刊登就不算新闻 |
[09:39] | Lee, can I please talk you out of this bullshit? | 李 我能劝你别去送死吗? |
[09:44] | What do you think the route’s gonna be like? | 你会如何安排路线? |
[09:46] | There’s nothing direct. | 根本无直路可走 |
[09:47] | The interstates have vaporized. And you can’t get anywhere near Philly. | 州际公路被焚毁 又无法靠近费城 |
[09:51] | So you gotta go west, maybe as far as Pittsburgh. | 所以你得往西走 可能要到匹兹堡 |
[09:53] | Then circle in from West Virginia. | 然后从西维吉尼亚州绕道 |
[09:56] | You already had that route all figured out, huh, Sammy? | 山姆 你已经想好路线了 不是吗? |
[10:02] | Yeah, okay, I was kind of looking to get down there myself. | 对 我也打算自己去那边看看 |
[10:05] | – Knew it. – Not D.C. | -我就猜到 -华盛顿不行 |
[10:08] | I don’t want a piece of your suicide pact. | 我可不想参与你的自杀行动 |
[10:10] | I want Charlottsville, frontline. | 我要去夏洛特维尔做前线报导 |
[10:13] | – Sam. – Hear me out… | -山姆 -听我说 |
[10:14] | Just ’cause I’m a rival news outlet. | 因为我是竞争对手… |
[10:16] | You’re not a fucking rival. | 你不是竞争对手 |
[10:17] | You think I care if you fight with whatever’s left | 你认为我会在乎你和留在… |
[10:19] | of The New York Times? | 《纽约时报》的那些人? |
[10:24] | You’re worried I’m too old. | 你们是担心我上了年纪 |
[10:26] | Can’t move quick enough. | 行动缓慢 |
[10:30] | Aren’t you? | 难道你不是吗? |
[10:32] | Sure. | 当然 |
[10:33] | Yes. | 是的 |
[10:35] | But… | 不过… |
[10:39] | You’re gonna make me explain why I have to be there? | 你一定要我解释为何非去不可吗? |
[10:44] | If it’s the frontline you want, half the press in this room are gonna be heading there | 这里有一半人都想到前线采访 |
[10:47] | within 24 hours. | 二十四小时内会出发 |
[10:48] | You want me to walk around this flipping room begging for a ride? | 难道你要我在这里求人让我搭顺风车吗? |
[10:55] | I’m gonna finish the upload upstairs and pass out. | 我要上楼了 完成上传后就去睡觉 |
[11:00] | Hopefully it’ll be done by the time I wake up. | 希望醒来时就可以出发 |
[11:07] | My vote, | 我投票表决 |
[11:09] | if Sammy wants a ride, I’m good with it. | 山姆想搭顺风车的话 我没所谓 |
[11:11] | You two figure it out. | 你们两个自己决定吧 |
[11:13] | Thank you, Lee. | 李 谢谢你 |
[11:15] | Yeah, thank you, Lee. | 谢谢你 李 |
[11:17] | Make me the bad guy. | 让我来做丑人 |
[11:21] | Ma’am, just a warning. | 小姐 我提提你 |
[11:22] | If you take the elevator, we do sometimes have power cuts | 电梯有时会停电 |
[11:25] | which might mean a delay in your journey. | 可能会对你造成延误 |
[11:27] | A delay? | 延误? |
[11:28] | We offer the option to use the stairs. | 这里有楼梯可供使用 |
[11:31] | I’m on the tenth floor. | 我住十楼 |
[11:34] | Your choice, ma’am. | 随便你吧 |
[11:42] | Miss Smith? | 史密斯小姐? |
[11:45] | Hey, it’s me. | 是我 |
[11:48] | Do you remember me from earlier? | 你还记得我吗? |
[11:50] | Yeah. How did you know I was… | 记得 你怎么知道我… |
[11:51] | I didn’t mean to, like, stalk, but, um, | 我不是故意跟踪你的 但是… |
[11:55] | I know a lot of the press use this hotel. | 我知道很多记者住这家酒店 |
[11:57] | And, um, I wanted to say thanks. | 我只是想道谢 |
[12:01] | And I want to give you this back. | 把这个还给你 |
[12:03] | Oh, no. It’s okay, keep it. | 没关系 收下吧 |
[12:06] | – But… – Keep it. | -不过… -收下吧 |
[12:07] | And buy a helmet. | 然后去买个头盔 |
[12:08] | And some Kevlar, okay, | 还有防弹衣 知道吗? |
[12:10] | if you’re planning on attending more stuff like that. | 如果你想参与更多这种采访的话 |
[12:12] | I am, yeah, going to. | 嗯 我正打算这么做 |
[12:13] | I’m a photographer and I wanna be a war photographer actually. | 我是摄影师 更想成为战地摄影记者 |
[12:18] | By the way, you have the same name as my hero. | 对了 你跟我的偶像同名 |
[12:21] | Lee Miller. | 李美纳 |
[12:23] | She was one of the first | 她是第一批进入… |
[12:25] | photo journalists into Dacau. | “达豪集中营”的摄影记者 |
[12:26] | Do you know her stuff? | 听过她的事吗? |
[12:27] | Yeah, I know who Lee Miller is. | 是 我知道李美纳是谁 |
[12:29] | Of course. | 当然 |
[12:30] | But I want to say that you’re also one of my heroes. | 但我想说 你也是我的偶像之一 |
[12:35] | And you’ve got the same name too. | 还同名呢 |
[12:39] | Wow. | 嗯 |
[12:40] | Thank you. I’m in good company. | 谢谢你 有很多人像我一样 |
[12:45] | – What’s your name? – Jessie. | -你叫什么名字 -杰西 |
[12:48] | Jessie Collin. | 杰西科林 |
[12:49] | So, Jessie, I’ve gotta walk up ten flights of stairs. | 那么 杰西 我现在得去爬十层楼 |
[12:54] | But, if I ever see you again, | 但是 若下次再见到你 |
[12:57] | you better be wearing Kevlar and not fluorescent. | 你最好穿防弹衣 而不是萤光衣 |
[13:02] | You bet. | 知道了 |
[15:13] | A word. | 我们来谈谈 |
[15:16] | What the fuck is that girl doing here? | 那女孩怎么会在这里? |
[15:19] | Right. So, she came over to the table last night | 这样的 她昨晚来搭枱 |
[15:22] | after you went to bed and we got talking and… | 你去睡觉后 我们聊天 然后… |
[15:25] | She’s very cool. | 她很够胆 |
[15:27] | And wanted to tag along. | 想跟着一起去 |
[15:29] | So she’s coming with us? | 所以她会跟我们一起去? |
[15:31] | Lee, you let Sammy tag along. | 李 你也让山姆跟着 |
[15:33] | You think he’s gonna do well running for cover with bullets flying over his head? | 你认为他能在子弹横飞时保护自己吗? |
[15:37] | She’s a kid, did you notice that? | 她只是个孩子 你没看清楚? |
[15:40] | She’s, like, 23, | 她也有23岁了吧 |
[15:41] | and she wants to do what we do. She wants to do what you do. | 她想做我们所做的事 她想做你做的事 |
[15:46] | We had to start one day. | 凡事都有开始 |
[15:49] | Were you much older than she is now? | 那时候你大她很多吗? |
[15:59] | Whatever happens, she goes no further than Charlottesville. | 无论如何 她只能去到夏洛特维尔 |
[16:10] | All right. Let’s go. | 知道了 出发吧 |
[16:13] | ‘距离华盛顿857英里’ | |
[16:50] | You don’t want to miss this. | 你可不想错过这个 |
[18:11] | Mr. President, do you regret any actions implemented | 总统先生 你有否对第三个任期内的… |
[18:14] | during your third term in office? | 任何措施感到后悔? |
[18:16] | I’m not gonna softball him, Sammy. | 山姆 我不会对他手下留情的 |
[18:19] | In retrospect, Mr. President, do you still think it was wise | 总统先生 你是否仍觉得解散… |
[18:22] | to disband the FBI? | “联邦调查局”是明智之举? |
[18:24] | Passive aggressive. | 被动式攻击 |
[18:25] | Sir, how is your policy evolving in the use of air strikes against American citizens? | 总统先生 你后悔空袭美国公民吗? |
[18:30] | Now we’re talking. | 终于进入正题了 |
[18:32] | Just be sure you get the words out | 要确保你在他们… |
[18:33] | before the piano wire gets too tight. | 中断访问之前来得及问 |
[18:39] | There’s a gas station up ahead. | 前面有个油站 |
[18:43] | Looks open. | 似乎还开着 |
[18:49] | We got over half a tank. | 我们有大半箱汽油 |
[18:58] | What do you think? | 你认为呢? |
[19:03] | Any chance to refuel, we should take. | 别错过任何能入油的机会 |
[19:05] | Okay. | 好 |
[19:34] | Help you, folks? | 有什么帮到你? |
[19:36] | Just looking for gas. | 只是想入油 |
[19:40] | Got a local fuel permit? | 有本地燃油许可证吗? |
[19:43] | No, we’re… We’re actually just passing through. | 没有 我们…其实只是路过这里 |
[19:48] | Can’t help, sir. | 抱歉 帮不到你 |
[19:50] | Sir, if we pay. | 我们可以付钱 |
[19:52] | I was never gonna give it free. | 本来就不是免费的 |
[19:54] | Over the odds. | 会物超所值的 |
[19:56] | What’s over the odds? | 物超所值是什么意思? |
[19:57] | Three-hundred. | 三百块 |
[19:59] | For half a tank and two cans. | 半个油箱 再加两罐 |
[20:03] | Three hundred buys you a sandwich. | 三百块只够买一份三文治 |
[20:05] | We got ham or cheese. | 我们有火腿或芝士口味的 |
[20:08] | Three hundred Canadian. | 三百块加币 |
[20:14] | Okay. | 成交 |
[20:22] | Hey. Stretching your legs? | 喂 |
[20:23] | Uh, no, I just saw something from the road. | 出来伸展一下吗? |
[20:24] | 不 我刚才在路上看到一些东西 | |
[20:27] | This isn’t going to take long. | 我们不会逗留很久 |
[20:29] | Sure. | 知道了 |
[20:47] | Are we good? | 没事吧? |
[20:49] | Yeah, we’re good. | 是的 没事 |
[22:05] | I told her, I don’t mind if she looks. | 我跟她说过了 想看的话随便她 |
[22:11] | – Who are they? – Looters. | -他们是什么人? -小偷 |
[22:14] | I just met him. | 我是有孩子的 |
[22:17] | I used to know that guy. | 我认识那个人 |
[22:21] | Went to high school together. | 一起上过高中 |
[22:24] | He didn’t talk too much. | 他很少跟我说话 |
[22:27] | Much more talkative now. | 现在话可多了 |
[22:32] | We’ve been debating what to do with them for two days now. | 我们已经讨论了两天该如何处置他们 |
[22:36] | We go around in circles. | 还是毫无进展 |
[22:40] | T ell you what. | 这样吧 |
[22:44] | Why don’t you put us and them out of our misery | 不如你来帮我们解脱 |
[22:46] | and make a call? | 你来做决定 |
[22:48] | I’ll put rounds in them right now. | 我应该向他们开枪 |
[22:51] | Or beat ’em up a little more. | 还是多揍他们几下 |
[22:55] | Strap them to the front. | 把他们绑在前面 |
[22:57] | We’ll let them go after a couple of days. | 几天后才放他们走 |
[23:07] | Flip the coin if you like. | 不如掷硬币决定吧 |
[23:11] | Would you stand with them? | 你可以跟他们站在一起吗? |
[23:14] | – Stand with them? – Yeah. | -跟他们站在一起? -是的 |
[23:20] | I’d like to take your picture. | 我想给你拍张照片 |
[23:30] | Okay. | 好啊 |
[23:32] | Stand over there? | 站那里吗? |
[23:33] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[23:35] | Where do you want me? | 你要我站哪里? |
[23:37] | Uh, between the two. | 在他们中间 |
[23:41] | Got you. | 知道了 |
[23:48] | I didn’t take a photo. | 我没拍照 |
[23:50] | I didn’t take a single photo. | 一张也没拍 |
[23:52] | I didn’t even remember | 甚至不记得拍 |
[23:54] | a camera’s on me. Like, oh, my God, like, | 我身上带着相机 天啊 |
[23:56] | why didn’t I just tell him not to shoot them? | 我为何不直接叫他别向他们开枪? |
[23:59] | They’re probably gonna kill them anyway. | 他们迟早会被杀 |
[24:00] | – How do you know? – He doesn’t know, | -你又怎么知道 -他不知道 |
[24:02] | but that’s besides the point. | 但这不是重点 |
[24:05] | Once you start asking yourself those questions, you can’t stop. | 一旦你开始问自己这些问题 就会永无止境 |
[24:08] | So we don’t ask. | 所以我们都不问 |
[24:09] | We record, so other people ask. | 我们记录下来 让其他人来问 |
[24:12] | Wanna be a journalist? That’s the job. | 想当记者吗?这就是你的工作 |
[24:14] | – Hey, Lee. – What? | -喂 李 -怎么了? |
[24:16] | Back off. | 够了 |
[24:17] | What am I saying that’s wrong? | 我说错什么了吗? |
[24:19] | I’m not saying it’s wrong, she’s just shook up. | 我没说是错 她只是吓坏了 |
[24:21] | Lee doesn’t understand shook up. | 李才不懂什么叫吓坏 |
[24:23] | Whoa, huh? I’m not being protective of her? | 什么?我不是已在保护她吗? |
[24:27] | You’re the idiot who let her in this car. | 你是那个让她上车的白痴 |
[24:31] | What happened back there is nothing in comparison | 那里所发生的事 比起我们即将面对的… |
[24:34] | to what we’re heading into. | 根本不算什么 |
[24:35] | You need to understand… | 你必须明白… |
[24:38] | Shit, she’s crying. | 该死 她哭了 |
[24:42] | The back seat is both kindergarten | 后座变了幼稚园 |
[24:45] | and an old people’s home. | 还有老人院 |
[24:47] | How did this happen? | 到底怎么搞的? |
[24:48] | Lee, what the fuck? | 李 到底怎么了? |
[24:51] | Lee’s right. | 李说得对 |
[24:56] | I won’t make that mistake again. | 我不会再犯这种错误 |
[25:06] | terms on the so-called peace summit could only be rejected, | 所谓和平峰会的条款 只能被拒绝 |
[25:10] | fully rejected by all free thinking Americans. | 所有思想正常的美国人都拒绝了 |
[25:16] | To the secessionists, I say only this. | 对于分裂主义者 我只说这一点 |
[25:20] | I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America. | 我谨宣誓效忠国旗及它所代表的美国 |
[25:28] | We stand ready to fulfill the promise of our forefathers, | 我们准备好履行父辈的承诺 |
[25:31] | to the flag, to the nation, | 效忠国旗 效忠国家 |
[25:36] | and to God. | 效忠上帝 |
[25:41] | Stop here a minute. | 在这里停一下 |
[25:44] | This feel like a good place for a toilet break? | 这里似能够小休吗? |
[25:46] | Just pull in. | 停车吧 |
[26:02] | Come with me. | 跟我来 |
[26:05] | ‘记者’ | |
[26:08] | Come with me. | 跟我来 |
[26:45] | Shoot it. | 拍下来 |
[26:49] | – Shoot the helicopter? – Yeah. | -拍直升机吗? -是的 |
[26:51] | It’s gonna make a good image. | 画面会很震撼 |
[27:22] | FE2s. | FE2系列 |
[27:23] | You don’t see them around much. | 很少见的 |
[27:25] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[27:27] | They’re my dad’s cameras actually. | 其实是我老爸的相机 |
[27:30] | No worries, not dead. | 别担心 他还活着 |
[27:32] | He’s… | 他… |
[27:34] | sitting on his farm in Missouri | 只是留在密苏里州的农场 |
[27:35] | pretending like none of this is happening. | 假装没战事发生 |
[27:54] | Lee, | 李 |
[27:56] | I’m sorry for jamming my way into your ride, okay? | 很抱歉硬要加入你们团队 |
[27:59] | I know you’re really angry about it, | 我知道你很生气 |
[28:01] | and I know you think I don’t know shit, but… | 我知道你认为我懂个屁 但是… |
[28:04] | I’m not angry about that, Jesse. | 杰西 我没为这件事生气 |
[28:06] | I don’t care what you do, or don’t know. | 我懒理你做什么或到底懂多少 |
[28:09] | Okay, but you are angry with me. | 是的 但你在生我的气 |
[28:12] | There is no version of this that isn’t a mistake. | 这件事无论怎么看都是错误 |
[28:16] | I know, because I’m it. | 我知道 因为都是我的错 |
[28:19] | Joe and Sammy are it. | 乔和山姆也有错 |
[28:22] | – It’s my choice. – Right. | -这是我的选择 -好的 |
[28:24] | Then I’ll remember that when you lose your shit, | 我会记住这点 |
[28:26] | or you get blown up or shot. | 你吓傻了、被炸开、被枪杀 都与人无尤 |
[28:33] | Would you photograph that moment if I get shot? | 我被枪杀的话 你会拍下那一刻吗? |
[28:39] | What do you think? | 你认为呢? |
[28:50] | ‘距离华盛顿508英里’ | |
[28:54] | Every time I survived a war zone, | 每次我从战区活着回来 |
[28:58] | and got the photo, | 带着拍到的照片 |
[29:00] | I thought I was sending a warning home. | 我都认为自己是在警告家乡 |
[29:04] | “Don’t do this.” | “别重蹈覆辙” |
[29:06] | But here we are. | 但还是落到这田地 |
[29:10] | So it’s existential. | 这就是存在主义 |
[29:13] | What is? | 什么存在主义? |
[29:15] | What’s eating you. | 你怎么了? |
[29:20] | Don’t worry about me, Sammy. | 山姆 别担心我 |
[29:25] | Am I allowed to say I remember you at her age? | 我能说说你在她那个年纪的样子吗? |
[29:31] | And I wasn’t so different? | 我跟她没什么不同吧? |
[29:32] | You weren’t so different. | 确实没多大不同 |
[29:34] | You think you’re being hard on her, | 你认为自己对她很苛刻 |
[29:35] | and I think you’re being hard on yourself. | 我反而认为你对自己很苛刻 |
[29:38] | – Okay, Rider. – Damn it, Lee. | -好吧 作家 -真是的 李 |
[29:41] | Stop. | 够了 |
[29:42] | I’m speaking truth. | 我只是在说实话 |
[29:44] | And for the record, sure, I’m worried about that girl. | 我要声明 我确为那女孩担心 |
[29:47] | And I’m worried about you too. | 然而我也担心你 |
[29:52] | What are you worrying about Lee for? | 你为什么担心李呢? |
[29:55] | Lee’s lost her faith in the power of journalism. | 李对新闻的力量失去了信心 |
[29:59] | State of the nation is QED. | 国家如今的状况已证明这点 |
[30:01] | I can’t answer to that, Sammy. | 山姆 我无法回答那个问题 |
[30:04] | But I can tell you, | 但我可以告诉你 |
[30:06] | this gunfire, | 这场战火 |
[30:08] | is getting me extremely fucking hard. | 让我感到他妈的难受 |
[30:13] | Look at that shit light up the sky. | 看着那鬼东西炸亮天空 |
[30:15] | It’s not our story. | 这不关我们的事 |
[30:17] | Yeah. | 对啊 |
[30:19] | But you know, bang bang. | 但你知道的 在轰炸中 |
[30:22] | We’re not going anywhere near that in the dark. | 我们根本无法在深夜靠近那些地方 |
[30:25] | But sunup? | 黎明时刻怎样? |
[30:28] | If they’re still at it, we’ll take a look. | 如果他们还在的话 我们就去看看 |
[30:37] | Cool. | 好啊 |
[30:45] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[31:17] | Action tomorrow. | 明天行动 |
[31:20] | We’re going down there? | 我们要去那里吗? |
[31:22] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[31:27] | But not you. | 但没你的份 |
[31:29] | You’re gonna… | 你要… |
[31:30] | You’re gonna hang back. | 你必须留下来 |
[31:33] | I don’t wanna hang back. | 我不想留下 |
[31:34] | You have to hang back. | 你必须留下来 |
[31:37] | I’m not hanging back. | 我不会留下来 |
[31:43] | You should see your face. | 你该看看自己的脸 |
[31:46] | Stomach doing turns. Right. | 内心很纠结 对吗? |
[31:50] | You don’t get a minute of sleep tonight. | 今晚根本睡不着 |
[31:54] | My advice, | 我的忠告是 |
[31:55] | don’t expect to sleep. | 别旨意入睡了 |
[31:57] | That way if you do, it’s a… | 如果你可入睡 那就是… |
[32:00] | It’s a nice surprise. | 一个美丽的惊喜 |
[32:05] | You’re gonna sleep? | 你要去睡了吗? |
[32:10] | I got a little bit Ativan. | 我有过期的安眠药 |
[32:15] | Got plenty. I can give you some if you like. | 我有很多 要的话可以给你一些 |
[32:18] | I know, it’s okay. | 不 我不需要 |
[32:20] | Or, I can stay up with you. | 我也可以跟你一起等 |
[32:24] | Keep you company. | 陪着你 |
[32:27] | No, I… | 不 我… |
[32:30] | I don’t wanna be a burden or whatever. | 我不想成为负担或什么的 |
[32:37] | You sure? | 好 |
[32:42] | But seriously, if you do get freaked out or something, just wake me up. | 不过说实话 |
[32:43] | 感到害怕的话就叫醒我 | |
[32:49] | It’s not nice being scared alone. | 总不能让你一个人担惊受怕 |
[32:54] | Thanks, Joe. | 乔 谢谢你 |
[32:57] | You bet, doll. | 靓女 别客气 |
[34:06] | No! | 趴下! |
[34:07] | I said surround the building! | 我说向大楼进攻! |
[34:09] | No! Fuck! | 不!该死的! |
[34:13] | Come on! | 走吧! |
[34:18] | Get me the fuck out of here! | 让我出去! |
[34:20] | I said don’t slice the fucking building! | 我命令向大楼进攻! |
[34:23] | Got it. | 收到 |
[34:26] | Dude, jump in! | 快想办法! |
[34:29] | Get ready to move. | 准备跑过来 |
[34:30] | – Get the smoke. – I gotta get the fuck out of here! | -准备烟雾弹 -快救我! |
[34:36] | – Fuck! – Slow down! | -该死的! -放烟雾弹! |
[34:42] | Count of three. Three, two, one. | 倒数三下 三 二 一 |
[34:45] | Count of three! | 掩护我! |
[34:58] | Fuck! Fuck! | -该死的! -麦克倒下了 |
[35:01] | You all right? | 你还好吗? |
[35:02] | – I’m gonna get him! – Forget him. | -我会被击中! -快去帮他! |
[35:04] | – Yeah! – Yeah, move it! | -对! -对 快跑吧 |
[35:05] | You gotta move! | 你得快走! |
[35:16] | You gotta get it right now! | 我带他回来 |
[35:23] | Move back! | 后退! |
[35:25] | Move back! | 后退! |
[35:35] | Got you. Hang in. Stay over there. | 抓住你了 撑住 别放弃 |
[35:41] | Fuck! Give me gauze. | 该死的!给我纱布! |
[37:58] | I need help. | 不要! |
[39:52] | Holy fucking shit! | 天啊 妈的! |
[39:55] | What a fucking rush! | 真的刺激! |
[40:01] | ‘距离华盛顿289英里’ | |
[40:26] | – You’re press? – Yes, ma’am. | -你们是记者吗? -是的 |
[40:28] | IDs. | 证件 |
[40:35] | Okay. Are you guys staying the night? | 可以了 你们会在这里过夜吗? |
[40:37] | Yeah, just one. | 会 只是一晚 |
[40:40] | Park over there. | 把车停在那儿 |
[40:42] | There’s a canteen where you can eat. | 可去那边食堂进餐 |
[40:44] | And no tents available. | 但没帐篷供应 |
[40:46] | Thanks, ma’am. | 谢谢你 |
[41:12] | You look good. | 你挺厉害的 |
[41:13] | Eight, nine, ten. | 八、九、十 |
[41:16] | Hey, get in there. | 喂 进去吧 |
[41:17] | I’m gonna show these kids… | 我要让这些孩子看看我的本事 |
[41:18] | Check this out. Okay! | 看着吧 好啊! |
[41:20] | – Left, right. – Here you go. | -左边、右边 -给你 |
[41:23] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[41:26] | Your turn, son. | 山姆 轮到你了 |
[41:28] | Hey, wait up. | 喂 等等 |
[41:51] | Brought you something. | 替你拿了些食物 |
[41:52] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[41:58] | Don’t forget to eat. | 别忘了吃东西 |
[41:59] | Yeah, I’m starving. | 对啊 我好饿 |
[42:04] | I’ll eat once I handle this. | 弄完这个马上吃 |
[42:07] | Developing negs on the road. | 在路上冲洗底片 |
[42:10] | Yeah, I got myself a pretty neat travel kit. | 是的 我自制了旅行工具包 |
[42:13] | I’m impressed. | 不错 |
[42:15] | Want to know the secret of getting the developer just right? | 想知道调整显影剂的秘诀吗? |
[42:17] | Hmm. | 嗯 |
[42:21] | Body temperature. | 用体温 |
[42:23] | – Smart. – Thank you. | -厉害 -谢谢 |
[42:29] | So how about you tell me the story of how you became a photo journalist? | 那么 能说说你成为摄影记者的故事吗? |
[42:36] | You don’t know? | 你不知道吗? |
[42:37] | I thought I was one of your heroes. | 我可是你的偶像之一 |
[42:41] | Yeah, I do. | 是的 我知道 |
[42:44] | When you were in college, you took the motherfucking | 你还是大学生的时候 就拍到了… |
[42:47] | legendary photo of the Antifa massacre. | “安提法大屠杀”的传奇照片 |
[42:51] | Then you became the youngest ever magnum photographer. | 然后成为了史上最年轻的伟大摄影师 |
[42:57] | That would be my Wikipedia page. | “维基百科”是那么写的 |
[43:00] | What’s missing from it? | 遗漏了什么吗? |
[43:02] | I don’t know. A lot. | 我不知道 很多吧 |
[43:07] | Well, that’s gotta sit here for ten minutes. | 嗯 这个得等上十分钟吧 |
[43:09] | So you might as well expand a little. | 不如你也说一下自己的事吧 |
[43:12] | What about your folks? | 你的父母亲呢? |
[43:15] | Well, actually they’re on a farm too. | 其实 他们也留在农场 |
[43:18] | – Oh? – Except, Colorado. | -噢? -在科罗拉多州 |
[43:20] | Also pretending this isn’t happening. | 也在假装天下太平 |
[43:23] | No shit. | 不会吧 |
[43:29] | Hey, these are dry. | 喂 这些干了 |
[43:31] | You should check them out. | 我们该看一下吗? |
[43:32] | Sure. | 好啊 |
[43:34] | Still need a phone even though you can’t get a signal. | 即使没有信号 还是需要手机 |
[43:47] | I don’t want you to see these. | 我不希望你看到这些 |
[43:49] | Um… | 嗯… |
[43:50] | They’re not even in focus. Like… | 它们甚至没有聚焦 就好像… |
[43:53] | – Exposure is all wrong. – Just keep looking. | -曝光值全错了 -继续看下去 |
[43:57] | Figure the strike rate for keepers is 30 to one. | 要知道守门员的扑救率是30比1 |
[44:27] | It’s a great photo, Jessie. | 杰西 这是一张很棒的照片 |
[46:49] | Did we just drive through a time portal? | 我们穿越了时光隧道吗? |
[46:52] | It’s a twilight zone. | 这里脱离现实 |
[47:23] | Hey there. Welcome. | 你好 欢迎光临 |
[47:25] | Feel free to look around. | 随便看看 |
[47:41] | Hey. | 喂 |
[47:44] | Out of interest, | 我很好奇… |
[47:47] | are you guys aware there’s like | 你们知道… |
[47:50] | a pretty huge civil war going on | 全美正陷入… |
[47:52] | all across America. | 大规模内战吗? |
[47:54] | Oh, sure, but, | 知道啊 |
[47:55] | we just try to stay out. | 但我们只想置身事外 |
[48:02] | Stay out? | 置身事外? |
[48:03] | With what we see on the news, seems like it’s for the best. | 根据新闻报导 这似乎是最好的决定 |
[48:09] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[48:11] | Well, let me know if you want to try anything on. | 想试身可以跟我说 |
[48:14] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[48:17] | – Lee. – Mm. | -李 -嗯 |
[48:22] | What? | 什么事? |
[48:24] | You’re so war torn, you can’t try on a dress? | 战火令你连裙子也不想穿? |
[48:43] | Jesus. | 天啊 |
[48:46] | When you haven’t seen yourself in the mirror… | 当你好久没照镜子… |
[48:48] | – Oh, my God. – in a few days. – Shut the fuck up. | -才不过几天时间 -够了 别说了 |
[48:51] | Turn around. I want to take your photo. | 转过来 我想帮你拍照 |
[48:56] | No. | 才不要 |
[48:58] | Come on. | 还是不了 |
[49:00] | Yes. | 拍吧 |
[49:16] | You’re gonna take the photo? | 你要拍照了吗? |
[49:18] | You told me not to rush. | 是你说别急的 |
[49:20] | Yeah, but there’s a sweet spot, and you’re missing it. | 对啊 但总不能错过最佳时机 |
[49:23] | No one will miss your sweet spot. | 不想错过你的最佳时机 |
[49:27] | Well, no, that was not the moment. | 嗯 不 那可不是对的时机 |
[49:31] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[49:32] | One more. | 再一张 |
[49:40] | – Lee. – Yes. | -李 -嗯 |
[49:41] | You’re pretty when you smile. | 你笑的时候很漂亮 |
[49:46] | There you go. | 拍到了 |
[49:48] | Hey. | 喂 |
[49:52] | How about this? | 这个如何 |
[49:55] | Yeah, nice. | 嗯 好看 |
[49:58] | Not gonna take a picture? | 不想拍一张吗? |
[50:00] | Right. | 这个嘛 |
[50:02] | You know what, though, running a little low on film. | 你知道吗 菲林有点不够用了 |
[50:07] | You’re mean. | 你好孤寒 |
[50:09] | I’m out. | 我先出去了 |
[50:16] | I’m gonna go try this on. | 我要试穿这件 |
[50:32] | You actually bought something? | 你还真的买东西了? |
[50:37] | She did. | 是她买 |
[50:38] | She’s paying now. | 在付款 |
[50:43] | So weird. | 这感觉好奇怪 |
[50:45] | This place is like everything I’d forgotten. | 这地方就像我已经遗忘的一切 |
[50:48] | Funny. | 真有趣 |
[50:49] | I was thinking it felt like everything I remembered. | 我觉得这是我所记得的一切 |
[50:54] | Look at the tops of the buildings. | 你看那些建筑物的天台 |
[50:57] | Be subtle. | 低调点 |
[51:14] | Wouldn’t have suited us anyway, Lee. | 李 这里不适合我们 |
[51:17] | We’d have gotten bored. | 会很没趣的 |
[51:20] | I remain ready to accept the full… | 我已经做好准备立刻接受 |
[51:24] | ‘距离华盛顿176英里’ | |
[51:25] | and unconditional surrender of the secessionist forces. | 分裂主义势力无条件投降 |
[51:28] | Deliberate the people of the subjugated states | 解放各州被征服的人 |
[51:32] | and start rebuilding our great nation. | 并开始重建我们伟大的国家 |
[51:35] | Enough of this shit. | 我受够了这些鬼话 |
[51:38] | Words might as well be random. | 只是信口开河 |
[51:40] | What do you think he’ll actually say | 如果我能访问他的话? |
[51:41] | if I do get a microphone over to him? | 你认为他会说什么⋯ |
[51:43] | Not much. | 不多吧 |
[51:44] | The ones that get taken, Qaddafi, Mussolini, Ceausescu. | 那些被捕的人 卡达菲、墨索里尼、寿西斯古 |
[51:49] | they’re always lesser men than you think. | 他们总比你想像中差 |
[51:52] | At the end, they let you down, Joe. | 乔 他最终会让你失望的 |
[51:54] | Just as long as he isn’t dead before I get there. | 只要在我到达前 他还活着就好 |
[52:09] | Hold up. | 等一下 |
[52:39] | There was a turn off three or four miles back. | 三或四英里之前有个拐弯处 |
[52:42] | Maybe we should turn around, take another route. | 也许我们该掉头 走另一条路 |
[52:44] | Can you see anything? | 你看见什么吗? |
[52:45] | No. | 没有 |
[52:48] | Nothing, no shapes, no movement, nothing. | 什么都没看见 没人影 没动静 |
[52:53] | 空荡荡的 | |
[52:56] | Okay. I’m gonna drive forward, I think. | 好吧 驶上前看看 |
[53:25] | Should I keep going? | 我们该往前走吗? |
[53:29] | Shit! | 该死! |
[53:49] | Where you going? | 你要去哪里? |
[53:51] | Sammy. | 跟着他们 |
[53:52] | Don’t be such a hotshot. | 你别逞强 |
[53:56] | Just keep your head down. | 别让人发现你 |
[53:58] | No shit. | 当然 |
[54:11] | You want to try drivin’ on? | 别再往前走 |
[54:13] | This guy’s a good shot. | 那人是神枪手 |
[54:44] | Hey. | 喂 |
[54:46] | What’s going on? | 发生什么事? |
[54:47] | Someone in that house, | 那大屋里面有人 |
[54:51] | they’re stuck. | 他们困在那里 |
[54:53] | We’re stuck. | 我们困在这里 |
[54:55] | Who do you think they are? | 你认为他们是谁? |
[54:57] | Hmm. | 嗯 |
[54:59] | No idea. | 不知道 |
[55:04] | Hey. | 喂 |
[55:06] | We’re press. | 我们是记者 |
[55:10] | Cool. | 很好 |
[55:13] | Now I understand why it’s written on the side of your vehicle. | 你已经大大只印在车身了 |
[55:25] | Are you WF? Who’s givin’ you orders? | 你属“西部力量”吗?听谁命令? |
[55:28] | No one’s giving us orders, man. | 老兄 没人给我们命令 |
[55:32] | Someone’s trying to kill us. | 有人想杀我们 |
[55:35] | We’re trying to kill them. | 我们就要反击 |
[55:39] | You don’t know what side they’re fighting for? | 你不知他们属哪个阵营? |
[55:41] | Oh, I get it. | 啊 我懂了 |
[55:44] | You’re retarded. | 你是个白痴 |
[55:46] | You don’t understand a word I say. | 你根本听不懂我的话 |
[55:51] | Yo! What’s over there in that house? | 喂! |
[55:52] | 那大屋里有什么? | |
[55:58] | Someone shooting. | 有人在开枪 |
[56:03] | Guys. | 兄弟们 |
[56:04] | Shut the fuck up. | 他妈的给我闭嘴 |
[56:40] | I got good news. | 我有好消息 |
[57:17] | Why don’t you put your head down then? | 不如躺下睡吧 |
[57:19] | Thank you, Sammy. I’m good. | 山姆 谢谢关心 我没事 |
[57:22] | Take it from an old hand. | 听老人家的话 |
[57:24] | Sleep any chance you get. | 有机会就补眠吧 |
[57:26] | You never know what’s coming around the next corner. | 你永远不知道前面有什么 |
[57:32] | Yeah, all right. | 好吧 |
[58:16] | Sammy. | 山姆 |
[58:17] | What? | 怎么了? |
[58:18] | Got a car comin’ up on us pretty fast. | 有一辆车高速追近我们 |
[58:25] | What do you think? | 你有什么看法? |
[58:27] | I don’t know. Maybe they’re just in a hurry. | 我不知道 说不定他们在赶路 |
[58:36] | Oh, they’re in a hurry, all right. | 啊 他们的确在赶路 |
[58:38] | He smoked his tires on the last corner. | 他的轮胎在转角处冒烟了 |
[58:41] | Okay. | 嗯 |
[58:43] | Well, we’re not gonna outrun anyone in this thing. | 这架车也快不来吧 |
[58:45] | So slow down a little, Lee. | 所以 李 开慢点 |
[58:47] | Let ’em pass. | 让路给他们 |
[58:48] | Roger that. | 收到 |
[59:03] | Don’t look out at ’em. | 别盯着他们 |
[59:05] | They just roll on by. | 他们只是经过 |
[59:17] | Oh, shit. They keep going. | 该死 没办法了 |
[59:24] | What the fuck? | 搞什么鬼? |
[59:26] | Tony? | 托尼? |
[59:28] | – Fuck you! – What the fuck! | -去死吧! -搞什么鬼! |
[59:30] | How are you guys doing? | 你们还好吗? |
[59:31] | You just scared the shit out of me. | 你刚才吓死我了 |
[59:33] | Good. That was the idea. | 很好 这样就对了 |
[59:36] | What the fuck are you doing here? | 你在这里干什么? |
[59:37] | I don’t know, Joe. What are you doing here? | 乔 我没事干 你们又来干什么? |
[59:41] | Fuck you! | 去死吧! |
[59:42] | Fuck you! | 你去死! |
[59:46] | God, small world. | 天啊 世界真细小 |
[59:47] | Small world, my ass. They were following us. | 小个屁 他们在跟踪我们 |
[59:50] | Did you tell them where we were headed back in New York? | 在纽约时你有向他们透露行程吗? |
[59:52] | Fuck no. | 当然没有 |
[59:53] | Hey, Tony, did Joe tell you where we were going back in New York? | 托尼 乔在纽约跟你提过我们去哪里吗? |
[59:57] | I don’t know, Lee. He was pretty drunk | 李 我不知道 他当时很醉⋯ |
[1:00:00] | when he was hitting on that girl you got on the back seat. | 忙着撩你车上后座那女孩 |
[1:00:03] | – Oh… – You’re a dick. | -啊… -你这个混蛋 |
[1:00:05] | Look, I must’ve been so wasted. | 听着 我当时喝醉了 |
[1:00:07] | Lee, I’m done with Bohai. | 李 我要跟渤海拆伙了 |
[1:00:10] | He’s not good company. He drives like a maniac. | 他靠不住 开车时像个疯子 |
[1:00:18] | Dude, what are you doing? | 老友 你在干什么? |
[1:00:20] | I come over to your car. | 我要过来你这边 |
[1:00:21] | – Tony! – Dude. | -托尼! -老友 |
[1:00:23] | Are you fucking crazy, Tony? | 托尼 你疯了吗? |
[1:00:25] | – Dude… – Keep the car steady. | -老友… -李 稳住车子 |
[1:00:27] | No! Fuck! | 该死的! |
[1:00:29] | Don’t worry. I’ve done this before. | 别担心 这事我做过 |
[1:00:31] | What the fuck! | 搞什么鬼! |
[1:00:33] | Keep the car steady, Lee. | 稳住车子 李! |
[1:00:36] | Give me a hand. | 把手给我 |
[1:00:40] | Get out of here. Fucking mad. | 你这个疯子 |
[1:00:42] | You’re crazy. | 你这个… |
[1:00:44] | No way. That’s so fucking… | -衰人! -真的好厉害! |
[1:00:48] | I gotta do it. | 我也要试试 |
[1:00:49] | What? | 什么? |
[1:00:50] | I’m doing it. | 我也要照做 |
[1:00:52] | Jesus, Lee. | 天啊 李 |
[1:00:53] | Don’t turn the wheel. | 继续直驶吧 |
[1:00:58] | My new passenger. Much better, much better. | 我的新乘客 比之前那个靓得多了 |
[1:01:02] | Pull over. | 停车 |
[1:01:03] | Bye bye, Tony. Bye bye. See you in Washington. | 再见 托尼 |
[1:01:05] | Fuck you! | 去死吧! |
[1:01:21] | I told you he drives like a maniac. | 都说了他开车时像疯子 |
[1:01:31] | Where did they go? | 他们去哪儿了? |
[1:01:43] | This feel funny? | 是不是有点异常? |
[1:01:45] | Where did your guy go, Tony? | 托尼 你的兄弟呢? |
[1:01:48] | He’s just fucking around, that’s all. | 他只是在胡闹罢了 |
[1:01:49] | I don’t want him fuckin’ around. | 他不能在这里胡闹 |
[1:01:51] | I want Jessie back in this car. | 我要杰西回来 |
[1:01:53] | Relax, Lee. | 李 放轻松点 |
[1:01:54] | He’s just showing how fast he can drive. | 他只想让大家知他有多快 |
[1:01:55] | – The girl’s fine. – How the fuck do you know if she’s fine? | -那女孩没事的 -你怎知她没事? |
[1:01:57] | Can you see her? | 你看见她了吗? |
[1:01:58] | Whoa! | 哗! |
[1:02:04] | Fuck! | 弊! |
[1:02:16] | Oh, fuck. | 啊 弊! |
[1:03:00] | Shit. | 该死 |
[1:04:34] | We need to go down there. Now. | 我们得立刻跟上去 |
[1:04:37] | If we go down there, they’re going to kill us. | 跟上去的话 他们会杀了我们 |
[1:04:39] | No. | 不 |
[1:04:40] | Those aren’t government forces. | 他们不是政府部队 |
[1:04:42] | Not up here. | 不是这里的 |
[1:04:43] | We got our press passes. | 我们有记者证 |
[1:04:44] | We’re cool. | 我们会没事的 |
[1:04:45] | Those people do not want to be seen doing what they’re doing. | 他们不希望别人撞见他们干的好事 |
[1:04:51] | Tell us, Lee. | 李 情况如何? |
[1:04:54] | They’re talking. | 他们在谈话 |
[1:04:55] | They’re probably just giving them a scare. | 那些人可能只想吓吓他们 |
[1:04:57] | They killed all the people in that fucking truck. | 他们杀了卡车上所有人 |
[1:04:59] | They could’ve killed the whole town, | 也可以杀光全镇的人 |
[1:05:00] | but they will stop now? | 他们会肯停手吗? |
[1:05:01] | Who knows where those bodies are from? | 谁会知尸体来自哪里? |
[1:05:04] | Are the bodies in uniform? | 那些尸体穿着制服吗? |
[1:05:06] | No, they’re not. | 不 没穿 |
[1:05:09] | I’m going down. | 我要过去那里 |
[1:05:11] | – I’m coming with you. – Me too. | -我跟你去 -我也是 |
[1:05:12] | I’m telling you every instinct in me says | 直觉告诉我 |
[1:05:14] | this is death, okay? Death. | 这是找死 明白吗?找死 |
[1:05:16] | You stay. You stay ’cause you’re old and you can’t run. | 你留在这里 你年纪大 跑不动了 |
[1:05:21] | Fuck it. | 该死 |
[1:05:22] | Shit. | 该死 |
[1:05:23] | Fuck this. | 该死 |
[1:05:29] | Just doing the talking. | 只是去交涉 |
[1:05:30] | – Yeah. – Okay. | -嗯 -好 |
[1:05:46] | White, there’s one hung up in there. | 怀亚特 里面还挂着一个 |
[1:05:53] | Hey! | 喂! |
[1:05:55] | Hey, guys. | 喂 兄弟们 |
[1:06:01] | What’s happening? | 发生什么事? |
[1:06:07] | Guess there’s some kind of misunderstanding here. | 这一定有什么误会 |
[1:06:10] | Yeah? | 是吗? |
[1:06:11] | Yes, sir. | 是的 长官 |
[1:06:13] | Those two guys over there, | 那两个人 |
[1:06:15] | they’re my colleagues. | 他们是我的同事 |
[1:06:23] | What kind of colleagues? | 哪一类的同事 |
[1:06:25] | Journalists, sir. | 长官 我们是记者 |
[1:06:27] | We’re actually just… We’re passing through. | 我们其实… 只是路过 |
[1:06:31] | Passing through to where? | 路过去哪儿? |
[1:06:32] | Charlottsville. | 夏洛特维尔 |
[1:06:33] | Charlottsville? | 夏洛特维尔? |
[1:06:39] | What’s in Charlottsville? | 那里有什么好玩? |
[1:06:41] | Good hiking. | 那里很适合行山 |
[1:06:43] | I hear. | 我听人说 |
[1:06:49] | Actually we are… | 其实我们… |
[1:06:50] | No, we’re covering the university campus there. | 不 我们要去那里的大学做采访 |
[1:06:54] | They started the new program. | 他们刚开了新课程 |
[1:06:55] | They are re-opening the school, | 大学重新开放 |
[1:06:57] | which is a surreal feel good story. | 是一宗振奋人心的新闻 |
[1:07:00] | Mm-hmm. | 嗯 |
[1:07:01] | And I guess we all need that. | 我们正需要这类新闻 不是吗? |
[1:07:04] | Right? | 对吗? |
[1:07:13] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[1:07:18] | This guy is your colleague? | 这人是你同事? |
[1:07:20] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[1:07:21] | – This guy here? – Yes, he’s my… | -这个呢? -是的 他是我的… |
[1:07:24] | That guy? | 那个呢? |
[1:07:38] | Sir. | 长官 |
[1:07:42] | Just… | 只是… |
[1:07:43] | Just what? | 只是什么? |
[1:07:45] | – Just what? – You know what? | -只是什么? -你知道吗? |
[1:07:47] | – This… Just, please. – What? | -这… 只是 求求你 -什么? |
[1:07:48] | Just, please. | 只是 求求你 |
[1:07:50] | – Sir, please. – Please. Sure. | -长官 求求你 -求求我 好啊 |
[1:07:51] | – Yes, speak. – Let us… | -好 你说吧 -让我们… |
[1:07:52] | We’re American journalists. | 我们是美国记者 |
[1:07:54] | You told me that already. | 你刚才说过了 |
[1:07:55] | Okay, we… | 好 我们… |
[1:07:57] | We work for Reuters. | 我们在路透社做事 |
[1:07:59] | Reuters doesn’t sound American. | 路透社似乎不属美国 |
[1:08:01] | It’s a news agency. | 是一家新闻机构 |
[1:08:03] | I know what Reuters is. | 我知路透社是什么 |
[1:08:04] | Sir. Okay. | 长官 好的 |
[1:08:05] | – I’m just saying… – Just saying, just what? | -我只是想说… -说说看 是什么? |
[1:08:07] | We’re American, okay? | 我们是美国人 好吗? |
[1:08:11] | Okay. | 好啊 |
[1:08:12] | What kind of American are you? | 你们是哪一种美国人? |
[1:08:19] | Central American, South American? | 中部 还是南部? |
[1:08:28] | What? | 什么? |
[1:08:31] | Florida. | 佛罗里达州 |
[1:08:33] | Florida? | 佛罗里达州? |
[1:08:36] | Central? | 中部? |
[1:08:48] | What about you? Where are you from? | 你呢?是哪里人? |
[1:08:54] | Tell him, Jessie. | 杰西 告诉他吧 |
[1:08:59] | Missouri. | 密苏里州 |
[1:09:00] | Missouri? | 密苏里州? |
[1:09:04] | The “Show-Me” state, right? | 那个“索证之州” 对吗? |
[1:09:07] | Yes. | 是的 |
[1:09:08] | You know what they call it? | 他们不是这么叫的吗? |
[1:09:10] | Yes. | 是的 |
[1:09:11] | Why do they call it the “Show-Me” state? | 为什么叫“索证之州”呢? |
[1:09:15] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[1:09:17] | You don’t know? | 你不知道? |
[1:09:23] | It’s American. | 这就是美国人 |
[1:09:26] | It is American. 100 percent. | 百分百美国人 |
[1:09:32] | What about you? Where are you from? | 你呢?哪里人? |
[1:09:36] | Colorado. | 科罗拉多州 |
[1:09:38] | Colorado. | 科罗拉多州 |
[1:09:41] | Colorado, Missouri. | 科罗拉多州、密苏里州 |
[1:09:46] | That’s what I’m talking about. | 这就是我所说的 |
[1:09:48] | It’s American. | 都是美国人 |
[1:09:59] | Who is this guy hiding over here? | 躲在这里的是谁? |
[1:10:01] | Hey. Buddy. | 喂 老兄 |
[1:10:05] | What’s your deal? Where are you from? | 你又怎么了?是哪里人? |
[1:10:09] | Huh? | 怎么了? |
[1:10:10] | Where are you from? | 你是哪里人? |
[1:10:14] | What? | 什么? |
[1:10:15] | You can’t speak? Are you mute? | 不能说话吗?你是哑巴? |
[1:10:19] | You can’t speak English? | 你不懂说英语? |
[1:10:23] | Yes, you can? Yes, you can. | 你懂? 还是不懂? |
[1:10:26] | Okay. | 好啊 |
[1:10:31] | You open your mouth and tell me where you’re from. | 开口告诉我你是哪里人 |
[1:10:34] | Just make sure it’s clear fucking English. | 用英语清清楚楚告诉我 |
[1:10:36] | Okay? | 懂吗? |
[1:10:39] | Where are you from? | 你是哪里人? |
[1:10:41] | I’m from… I’m from Hong Kong. | 我是…我是香港人 |
[1:10:45] | Oh, China? | 噢 中国? |
[1:10:48] | China. | 中国 |
[1:10:52] | – No! – What? | -不! -什么? |
[1:10:53] | – You stop it, okay? – Stop? | -住手 好吗? -住手? |
[1:10:55] | No, no, no! | 不 不 不! |
[1:10:56] | – Who the fuck… – Stop it! | -你以为… -住手! |
[1:10:57] | Who do you think you are… | 你以为你是谁? |
[1:11:11] | Get in the car! | 快上车! |
[1:11:13] | Get in the fucking car! | 赶快上车! |
[1:11:56] | Go, go, go, go! | 快开车 快! |
[1:11:57] | Go! | 快走啊! |
[1:13:01] | We gotta stop. | 我们得停车 |
[1:13:02] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么? |
[1:13:03] | I can’t drive. | 我不能开车 |
[1:13:05] | We can’t stop. You gotta fucking drive. | 不能停下来 你要继续开车 |
[1:13:06] | – Joe. – I can’t. | -乔 -我做不到 |
[1:13:08] | He’s been hit. He’s bleeding. | 他中枪了 血流如注 |
[1:13:11] | No, no, no, no, no, no. | 不 不 不 |
[1:13:13] | Fuck! | 该死的! |
[1:13:16] | Fuck! Okay, get up.Let’s go. | 该死的!好吧 出来吧 |
[1:13:18] | Get up. | 出来 |
[1:13:20] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[1:13:21] | Let’s go, Sammy. | 来吧 山姆 我们走 |
[1:13:25] | – Okay. – Come on. | -好 -来吧 |
[1:13:45] | Fuck! | 该死的! |
[1:17:00] | ‘西部力量军事基地 夏洛茨维尔’ | |
[1:17:34] | ‘删除’ | |
[1:17:51] | We just heard about Sammy. | 刚听到山姆的事 |
[1:17:53] | Tony. Bohai. Their names. | 还有另外两个人 |
[1:17:54] | And the other two guys. | 托尼和渤海 他们的名字 |
[1:17:57] | Lee, I’m really sorry. I know what he was to you. | 李 节哀 我知他对你很重要 |
[1:18:00] | It’s so fucked up. | 这一切太荒谬了 |
[1:18:01] | Oh, it’s so fucked up. | 啊 这一切太荒谬了 |
[1:18:03] | It’s so fucked up. | 这一切太荒谬了 |
[1:18:06] | Now you wait until you hear what these two embattled motherfuckers have to say. | 听听这两个随军采访的混蛋说什么 |
[1:18:09] | Joe, I’m just trying to talk to Lee about Sammy. | 乔 我只是想跟李谈谈山姆 |
[1:18:11] | I know. Yeah, I heard. Your condolences means a lot. | 我知道 我听到了 你的慰问很有意义 |
[1:18:14] | Now just tell her. | 现在就告诉她吧 |
[1:18:18] | We loved Sammy, everyone did. | 我们爱山姆 这里所有人都是 |
[1:18:22] | Thank you, Anya. | 安雅 谢谢你 |
[1:18:23] | Fuck. The Western Forces are moving to D.C. | 该死的!“西部力量”正前往华盛顿 |
[1:18:27] | Earlier today, the government, military, basically surrendered. | 今天较早时候 政府和军方基本上已投降 |
[1:18:33] | Yeah, that’s true. | 对 是真的 |
[1:18:36] | This is the only protection now. | 现在保护华盛顿的… |
[1:18:38] | Few do or die soldiers, handful of secret service. | 只有少数不怕牺牲的士兵及特工 |
[1:18:41] | WF’s gonna roll right in. | “西部力量”即将攻入 |
[1:18:43] | So you and I, we’re too late. | 所以我们太迟了 |
[1:18:45] | We missed the story. | 我们错过了采访机会 |
[1:18:47] | And Sammy didn’t even die for anything good. | 山姆白白牺牲了 |
[1:19:30] | Where’s Joe? | 乔在哪里? |
[1:19:32] | Processing. | 还在平复情绪 |
[1:19:39] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[1:19:50] | Hardly knew Sammy compared to you, but… | 我没你那么了解山姆 |
[1:19:53] | Yeah, you knew him. | 不 你了解他的 |
[1:19:56] | The man you were with, that’s who he was. | 跟你相处过的 就是那个真正的他 |
[1:20:05] | It may sound fucked up, | 这么说可能很荒谬 |
[1:20:08] | but there are so many ways | 可以让他死去的方式 |
[1:20:11] | that it could’ve ended for him. | 其实有很多种 |
[1:20:14] | And a lot of them were worse. | 很多甚至比这个更糟 |
[1:20:17] | He didn’t want to quit. | 他不想离开新闻界 |
[1:20:25] | These last few days, | 最近几天 |
[1:20:28] | I’ve never been scared like that before. | 我从未觉得如此害怕过 |
[1:20:32] | And I’ve never felt more alive. | 却也感到自己真正活着 |
[1:22:39] | ‘华盛顿’ | |
[1:24:06] | Sniper! | 狙击手! |
[1:24:11] | Man down! | 有人倒下! |
[1:24:24] | Move! Move, move, move! | 来吧 准备进攻! |
[1:24:27] | Danger detection! Move, move, move! | 各位就位 准备进攻! |
[1:24:57] | – Come here! – Move, move, move! | -预备进攻! -快转 转! |
[1:25:19] | Lee? | 李? |
[1:25:23] | Let’s go! | 走吧! |
[1:26:35] | – Go, go, go! – Come on. Come on. | -快走 快走! -来吧 来吧 |
[1:26:38] | Got him, got him, got him. | 抓住他们了 抓住他们了 |
[1:26:43] | Go, go, go, go, go! Go! Go! | 快跑 快跑!快跑啊! |
[1:26:50] | Get to the back! In position now! Go! Go! | 马上拦截!快去! |
[1:27:12] | Fire! | 开枪! |
[1:27:25] | Come on, stay down. Stay down. | 你别乱动! |
[1:27:32] | Walk you down. | 锁定它 |
[1:27:35] | We’re here to help. What do you need? | 我们是来支援的 你有什么需要? |
[1:27:37] | We got two over and two on the tower. | 我们这边有两人 塔上有两人 |
[1:27:39] | I bet we can send a round right through that tower. | 我可以射穿那座塔 |
[1:27:41] | Yeah, just fuckin’ do it, do it. | 好 就这么做吧 |
[1:27:44] | Get back. On me. Drop that bitch. | 听我指令!发射! |
[1:27:49] | Lee, get your head down! | 女士们 低下头 缩起来! |
[1:27:51] | What tower? On whose side? | 射穿17街那座塔楼 |
[1:28:19] | Move, move, move! | 前进 前进! |
[1:28:24] | Move, move! | 前进!前进! |
[1:28:26] | Let’s just go, let’s go, let’s go! | 快走 快走 快走! |
[1:28:37] | Lee, you gotta move, okay? | 李 我们要跟着走 知道吗? |
[1:28:39] | You have to move. Let’s go. Let’s go. Let’s go! | 你必须跟着前进 快走 快走! |
[1:28:49] | Get down, get down, get down. | 趴下 趴下 趴下 |
[1:28:55] | They’ll fall again. Push it back, push it back. | 炸开大门!推回去 推回去 |
[1:28:58] | Get back! | 后退! |
[1:29:00] | Staying clear! | 避开危险! |
[1:29:06] | Move it! Move it! | 前进!前进! |
[1:29:07] | Fuck, Lee. Let’s move. Move, move, move. | 该死 李 走吧 |
[1:29:09] | 前进 前进 前进 | |
[1:29:11] | Move! | 前进! |
[1:29:18] | Move! | 前进! |
[1:29:20] | Get over here, now! | 马上过来这里! |
[1:29:23] | Come here! | 包围周边! |
[1:29:26] | Let’s go! Go, go, go. | 快走!快走! |
[1:29:28] | Move, move. Back here, back here. | 前进 前进 缩起来! |
[1:29:36] | 轰下迫击炮!轰下迫击炮! | |
[1:29:40] | I don’t… Keep it going. | 给我两个 |
[1:29:42] | Move it. Let’s go. Let’s go. | 继续进攻 快走 快走 |
[1:29:43] | Go, go, go, go, go! | 快走 快走! |
[1:29:44] | – Go now, fast. – Go, go, go! | -现在就走 快点 -快跑 快跑! |
[1:29:47] | You’re ready? On my count. | 准备好 现在倒数开始 |
[1:29:49] | Oh, my God. So fucking close. | 天啊 他妈的太近了 |
[1:29:55] | Come on, let’s go. Again. | 推!来 再一次! |
[1:29:57] | Western Forces have reached the White House perimeter. | “西部力量”已抵达白宫附近 |
[1:30:00] | The president is now surrounded. | 总统已经被包围了 |
[1:30:02] | We have… | 我们有… |
[1:30:08] | Just give me a minute. We’re gonna have to go again. | 等我一下 我们还得再来一次 |
[1:30:10] | You get new shit? | 你有好消息吗? |
[1:30:13] | Lincoln Memorial. | “林肯纪念堂” |
[1:30:15] | You? | 你呢? |
[1:30:16] | WF rappelling out of a chopper | “西部力量”从直升机降落 |
[1:30:18] | out on the roof of the fucking Pentagon. | 在五角大楼屋顶上 |
[1:30:20] | There’s really only one shot go, huh? | 只剩下一次机会 对吗? |
[1:30:23] | You know he’s in there? | 你知道他在里面吗? |
[1:30:24] | They got intel from the generals that surrendered yesterday. | 他们从昨天投降的将军身上得到情报 |
[1:30:27] | The president’s right in that fucking building. | 总统被困在里面 |
[1:30:31] | Fuck. | 该死的 |
[1:30:32] | What do you hear they’re gonna do with him? | 你打听到他们要如何对付他吗? |
[1:30:35] | Kill. | 直接处死 |
[1:30:36] | No capture. | 毋须活捉 |
[1:30:38] | Whoever gets a fucking gun to his head first. | 谁有枪就杀了他 |
[1:30:42] | Hey, Lee! | 喂 李! |
[1:30:44] | Don’t be mean about the money shot, huh? | 不要和我争一张好照片 |
[1:30:51] | Got the beast. | 总统坐驾出现了 |
[1:30:52] | Two Chevrolets right outside. | 还有两辆车在外面 |
[1:30:55] | President’s on the move. | 总统在撤离中 |
[1:30:58] | Fuck yeah. He’s bustin’ out. | 好啊 他要逃走了 |
[1:31:16] | Vehicle coming through! | 前方有车! |
[1:31:33] | Beast, beast, beast! | “野兽” 是总统坐驾! |
[1:31:45] | 还有另一辆! | |
[1:31:59] | His vehicle has been stopped… | 总统坐驾被拦截… |
[1:32:01] | …by Western forces as it attempted to escape. | 在企图逃脱时被“西部力量”拦下 |
[1:32:08] | He’s not in there. | 他不在里面 |
[1:32:13] | He’s not in there. | 他不在里面 |
[1:32:16] | What? | 什么? |
[1:32:19] | Okay. | 好 |
[1:32:21] | – Let’s go. – But… | -走吧 -可是… |
[1:32:22] | – Let’s go, Jessie. – What do you mean? What? | -杰西 我们走吧 -什么意思?什么? |
[1:32:24] | Come on! Now! | 走啊!现在! |
[1:32:36] | Follow me. Follow me. | 跟我来 跟我来 |
[1:32:38] | I think POTUS is movin’ out. | 记者在撤离中 |
[1:32:40] | Don’t shoot, don’t shoot. | 别开枪 别开枪 |
[1:33:52] | This place is empty. | 这里空无一人 |
[1:34:04] | Just stay the fuck out of our way. | 别在这里碍事 |
[1:34:43] | Secret Service agent, Joy Butler. | 特工乔伊巴特勒 |
[1:34:45] | – Drop it. – I’m unarmed. I’m here to talk. | -放下武器 -我手无寸铁 我来谈判的 |
[1:34:48] | – Take it? – Flood it. | -进去吗? -前后包围 |
[1:35:00] | I’m here to negotiate the surrender of the president. | 我来为总统投降谈判 |
[1:35:03] | He’s here. | 他人在这里 |
[1:35:05] | You the WF? | 你属于“西部力量”吗? |
[1:35:07] | Take a wild guess. | 你认为呢? |
[1:35:09] | Can the president be entrusted into your safe care? | 若投降 你们可确保总统安全吗? |
[1:35:12] | Yes, ma’am. We’ll take real good care of him. | 可以 我们会尽全力保护他 |
[1:35:15] | Just bring him out here. | 把他带出来就行了 |
[1:35:16] | We’re not bringing him anywhere until we have agreed terms. | 达成协议之前 他哪里都不会去的 |
[1:35:18] | You need to guarantee a safe passage for the president. | 你需要保证总统能安全通行 |
[1:35:21] | And we need extraction to a neutral territory. | 我们要求转移到一个中立地区 |
[1:35:24] | We request Greenland or Alaska. | 我们要求去格陵兰或阿拉斯加 |
[1:35:26] | Nah, no terms. | 不 不能谈条件 |
[1:35:28] | Bring him out here. | 把他带出来 |
[1:35:29] | We gotta move, sergeant. | 中士 我们得前进了 |
[1:35:31] | Ma’am, the President is willing… | 长官 总统愿意… |
[1:35:34] | Gunter! Poi! Jack! Move him! | 炮手!枪!上膛!前进! |
[1:35:43] | Come on, get back! | 走吧 后退 |
[1:35:51] | Just go. Go! | 走吧 快走! |
[1:36:04] | Out! Reloading! | 没子弹了!重装中! |
[1:36:13] | – Get back! – Get back! – Look out! – I got him! | -后退! -后退! |
[1:36:15] | Give it up! | 投降吧! |
[1:36:19] | Ready to crash! | 准备炸毁! |
[1:36:21] | Sir! | 长官! |
[1:36:26] | I’m out. Reloading, reloading. | 我没子弹了!重装中 重装中 |
[1:36:34] | Press back. | 扣动扳机 |
[1:36:37] | Sir! | 总统先生! |
[1:36:38] | Crash it! | 炸开它! |
[1:36:42] | Go! Go! | 快跑!快跑! |
[1:36:44] | Move it. | 前进 |
[1:36:47] | Wait! Wait! | 等一下!等一下! |
[1:36:51] | Don’t move! | 别动! |
[1:36:58] | Chief, clear way! | 长官 开路! |
[1:37:00] | Roger that! | 收到! |
[1:37:02] | Fuck the cross! Fuck the cross! | 火力全开!横穿! |
[1:37:04] | Check. | 枪已上膛 |
[1:37:05] | Forward. | 往前走 |
[1:37:07] | Cutter, I’m moving across. I need you to lead us in fire. | 炮手 我要过去对面 你们帮忙开路 |
[1:37:09] | Charger, you’re going left. | 中士 你们往左 |
[1:37:10] | Follow me. I’m going left. You move when I move. | 跟着我 我会往左 我前进时你也跟着 |
[1:37:13] | Copy you! | 收到! |
[1:37:14] | – Guys ready to move? – Ready, ten! | -兄弟们 准备好了吗? -预备 开始! |
[1:37:16] | Move! Move back! Move! | 前进!前进!前进! |
[1:37:18] | Let’s go! | 快走! |
[1:37:37] | You good? | 你没事吧? |
[1:37:39] | Stay down. | 趴下 |
[1:37:47] | Beacon flare! | 闪光弹! |
[1:37:49] | Move! You gotta move on! | 前进!快前进! |
[1:37:51] | Move, move, go! | 前进 前进!快跑! |
[1:37:52] | – Move it! – Moving. | -前进! -前进中 |
[1:37:55] | Ready. | 准备好了 |
[1:37:58] | Break out, break out, break out. | 突围 突围 突围 |
[1:38:06] | Break out, break out, break out. | 缩起来!缩起来!缩起来 |
[1:38:09] | – I’m out. Reloading. – Changing. | -我没子弹了 重装中 -换置中 |
[1:38:13] | Perfect crash! | 准备炸毁! |
[1:40:03] | Wait! | 等一下! |
[1:40:05] | Wait! | 等一下! |
[1:40:17] | I need a quote. | 还有什么想发表 |
[1:40:20] | Don’t let… Don’t let them kill me. | 别让…别让他们杀我 |
[1:40:26] | Yeah, that will do. | 很好 这句就够了 |
[1:40:29] | Merged by Anita |