英文名称:Clash of the Titans
年代:2010
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:33] | The oldest stories ever told are written in the stars | 最古老的神话 源自对星座的传说 |
[00:40] | stories of time before man and Gods, | 故事始于诸神和人类出现之前 |
[00:42] | when Titans ruled the Earth | 那时泰坦统治着地球 |
[00:46] | The Titans were powerful | 泰坦族虽然威力无比 |
[00:48] | but their reign was ended by their own sons | 但他们终究被自己的儿子们打败 |
[00:51] | Zeus, Poseidon and Hades | 宙斯 波塞冬和哈迪斯 |
[00:58] | Zeus convinced his brother Hades | 宙斯说服他的哥哥哈迪斯 |
[01:00] | to create a beast so strong it could defeat their parents | 创造一个能够击败他们父母的强大怪兽 |
[01:04] | And from his own flesh | 哈迪斯用他自己的血肉 |
[01:06] | Hades gave birth to an unspeakable horror | 创造了一个恐怖至极的怪兽 |
[01:11] | the Kraken | 克拉肯 |
[01:20] | Zeus became king of the heavens | 宙斯成为了掌管天际的天神 |
[01:24] | Poseidon, king of the seas | 波塞冬成为海神 |
[01:28] | And Hades, tricked by Zeus | 而被宙斯欺骗了的哈迪斯 |
[01:31] | was left to rule the Underworld in darkness and in misery | 只能在黑暗与痛苦中统治冥界 |
[01:38] | It was Zeus who created man | 宙斯创造了人类 |
[01:41] | and man’s prayers fed the Gods’ immortality | 人类的祈祷供奉其神性 |
[01:48] | But in time, mankind grew restless | 但随时间推移 人类开始变得烦躁不安 |
[01:53] | They began to question the gods | 他们开始质疑诸神 |
[01:55] | and, finally, rise up against them. | 最终 起义对抗诸神 |
[02:05] | Into this world, a child was born | 这时 一个孩子降生了 |
[02:10] | A boy who would change everything | 这个男孩将会改变一切 |
[02:50] | Perseus. | 珀尔修斯 |
[03:23] | What is it, son? | 怎么了 儿子 |
[03:26] | I’ll have a brother or a sister soon. | 我很快就会有弟弟或妹妹 |
[03:30] | Think we’re gonna love this child differently | 你认为我们对这孩子的爱 |
[03:32] | to the way we love you? We won’t. | 会与对你的爱有不同? 不会的 |
[03:35] | This child will be yours. | 这孩子是你们亲生的 |
[03:37] | Me… | 而我 |
[03:40] | I’m no one’s son. | 只是一个孤儿 |
[03:41] | I am your father, Perseus. Marmara is your mother. | 我就是你的父亲 玛玛拉就是你的母亲 |
[03:45] | And you’ll always be our son. | 你永远是我们的儿子 |
[03:49] | The bond between us is much more than flesh and bone. | 我们之间的亲情 比血肉还要亲 |
[03:54] | The love we have for you… | 我们对你的爱 |
[03:56] | it’s that love that gods and kings fight over. | 神和国王也无法媲美 |
[04:01] | I’ve never understood the gods. | 我从来不懂诸神的想法 |
[04:03] | But even l don’t question that you were saved for a reason. | 但我确信你的获救必有原因 |
[04:07] | And some day… | 总有一天 |
[04:09] | that reason… | 那个原因 |
[04:11] | is gonna take you far away from here. | 将带着你远离此地 |
[04:15] | But not tonight, eh? | 但不会是今晚 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:804个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:142个,六级词汇:67个,GRE词汇:88个,托福词汇:102个,考研词汇:160个,专四词汇:120个,专八词汇:36个, 所有生词标注共:244个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[04:37] | Perseus. Perseus! | 珀尔修斯 珀尔修斯 |
[04:40] | Getting frail, old man. | 不中用了吧 老爹 |
[04:42] | Marmara! marmara! | 玛玛拉 玛玛拉 |
[04:49] | Another day, nothing. | 又是这样 一无所获 |
[04:54] | Cause of grief. | 真令人伤心 |
[04:56] | To whom do l direct our gratitude for this glorious bounty? | 如此丰收 我该向谁致谢呢 |
[04:59] | Spyros, please. | 斯佩罗斯 别这样 |
[05:01] | Poseidon, Zeus? Who do l thank, Marmara? | 波塞冬还是宙斯? 我应该感谢谁 |
[05:04] | Thank the men who provoked them. | 去感谢那些激怒神的人吧 |
[05:06] | They crush my island. | 神毁了我的家园 |
[05:08] | They put a plague on yours. | 将瘟疫带去你的家乡 |
[05:09] | They take from us what they want. We’re their slaves. | 他们尽取所需 我们只是神的奴隶 |
[05:13] | The gods gave us life. | 神给了我们生命, |
[05:14] | for that, we should be thankful. | 为此我们就应该感恩 |
[05:16] | I’m tired of being thankful for scraps. | 我已经厌倦了为这点施舍而感恩 |
[05:19] | I’m a fisherman. Perseus is a fisherman. | 我是个打渔的 珀尔修斯也是 |
[05:21] | They’ve even taken that away from us. | 现在他们连鱼都不给了 |
[05:23] | What we are? | 我们算什么 |
[05:25] | Still they want us to love them anyway. | 还希望我们一样地爱着他们 |
[05:28] | One day, somebody’s gonna have to make a stand. | 总有一天 会有人站出来 |
[05:32] | One day, somebody’s gonna have to say “enough!”. | 总有一天 会有人结束这一切 |
[06:07] | Just like the day you came to me. | 这就像你来到我身边那天一样 |
[06:14] | The storm brought me right to you. | 暴风雨指引我找到你 |
[06:22] | I know you have questions, son. | 孩子 我知道你有疑问 |
[06:24] | I wish l had the answers. | 我也希望我有答案 |
[06:31] | I have everything l need… | 我有我需要的一切 |
[06:34] | right here. | 就在这里 |
[06:39] | Good night, son. | 晚安 儿子 |
[06:58] | Hold her steady! | 稳住 |
[07:01] | Tekla, the wreath. | 塔科拉 花环 |
[07:02] | Fetch the wreath. | 去拿花环 |
[07:04] | The Statue of Zeus. Magnificent. | 宙斯神像 壮观至极 |
[07:21] | Something isn’t right. | 有点不对劲 |
[07:23] | The soldiers, what are they doing? | 那些士兵们 他们在做什么 |
[07:30] | Hang on! | 抓紧 |
[07:32] | Lift it! | 抬起来 |
[07:36] | Hang on! | 抓紧 |
[07:44] | ln the name of the king and queen! | 以国王和王后的名义 |
[07:47] | Who are they? | 他们是谁 |
[07:48] | Soldiers from Argos. | 阿尔戈斯城的士兵 |
[07:51] | What have they done? | 他们这是做了些什么啊 |
[07:53] | They’ve declared war. War against the gods. | 他们在宣战 向诸神宣战 |
[08:19] | – Let’s turn the boat around. – No. | -我们把船掉过头来吧 -不 |
[08:21] | Do nothing. | 静观其变 |
[08:27] | Behind you! | 注意身后 |
[08:51] | Hold on! | 抓紧 |
[08:59] | Tekla. | 塔科拉 |
[09:01] | Where’s the boy? | 我们的儿子呢 |
[09:08] | Tekla! | 塔科拉 |
[09:35] | No! | 不 |
[09:39] | – Go! – No! | -走 -不 |
[10:04] | No! | 不 |
[10:08] | Zeus, you must bring an end to this, | 宙斯 你必须结束这一切 |
[10:11] | they attack our temples! | 人类攻击了神殿 |
[10:13] | How they dare to desecrate Zeus’ image | 他们竟敢敢亵渎宙斯的神像 |
[10:16] | We could reach out to them | 我们可以对他们施以恩泽 |
[10:17] | An accommodation could be made- a truce! | 我们可以达成协议 休战协议 |
[10:19] | No! | 不 |
[10:25] | I created them… | 我创造了他们 |
[10:27] | and they reward my love with defiance? | 他们却用蔑视回报我的爱 |
[10:32] | There will be no truce. | 绝不休战 |
[10:34] | Finally. | 您 |
[10:35] | Some rage from you. | 终于是有了怒火 |
[10:42] | How long has it been? | 有多久了 |
[10:44] | How long, brother… | 多久了 我的弟弟 |
[10:46] | since you’ve seen my face? | 你已经多久没看过我的脸 |
[10:50] | Hades. | 哈迪斯 |
[10:59] | Endless years, I’ve watched from the Underworld… | 多少年来 我一直从冥界仰视 |
[11:03] | and saw your wrath tempered with love. | 看到你对人类的爱恨交织 |
[11:09] | You created them for one reason… | 你创造了他们只有一个原因 |
[11:11] | so their prayers would fuel our immortality. | 因为他们的祈祷能使我们不朽 |
[11:17] | But you love them too well. | 但是你太溺爱他们 |
[11:19] | They’ve grown strong. | 他们已经日渐强大 |
[11:21] | And now l am forced to rise | 而现在我不得不站出来 |
[11:24] | because we are all threatened. | 因为我们都受到了威胁 |
[11:26] | What do you want, brother? | 你想怎么做 兄弟 |
[11:28] | Let me loose upon them. | 让我来给他们致命一击吧 |
[11:32] | They will pray again… | 他们会再次祈祷 |
[11:35] | and you will bathe in their awe and fear. | 你将再次沐浴在他们的敬畏和恐惧之中 |
[11:37] | And we will grow strong again. | 而我们将再次强大 |
[11:41] | He belongs in the Underworld, not here. | 他属于冥界 而非此地 |
[11:43] | You do not tell me where l belong. | 不用你来告诉我 我属于哪里 |
[11:48] | You say it is love that feeds us. | 你常说 是爱滋养着我们 |
[11:51] | But you depend on their love. | 但你依赖于他们的爱 |
[11:55] | I’ve only learned to live on their fear… | 而我只以他们的恐惧 |
[11:59] | their pain. | 和痛苦为生 |
[12:01] | Zeus, our brother speaks the truth. Hear him. | 宙斯 他说的对 听他的 |
[12:11] | Go. Do what you will. | 去吧 如你所愿 |
[12:14] | Father, we need the mortais. | 父亲 我们需要凡人 |
[12:16] | No, Apollo. | 不 阿波罗 |
[12:17] | Hades is right. | 他是对的 |
[12:19] | Their insolence has a price. | 他们得为傲慢无礼付出代价 |
[12:22] | Like children, they need to be reminded of the order of things. | 就像孩子 必须耳提面命 |
[12:26] | Set an example, brother. | 杀一儆百吧 兄弟 |
[12:28] | Turn them on each other… | 让他们同室操戈 |
[12:31] | and back into our arms. | 再重回到我们的怀抱 |
[13:14] | – We are the last boat to come in? – No, captain. | -我们是最后回来的船吗 -不 船长 |
[13:17] | You’re the only one. | 你们是唯一回来的船 |
[13:21] | Is he one of ours? | 他是我们的人吗 |
[13:22] | No. We found him off Paxos amongst our dead. | 不是 在帕克索海岸阵亡士兵中发现了他 |
[13:25] | He was the only survivor. | 他是唯一的幸存者 |
[13:27] | Let the Palace figure out what to do with him. | 让国王决定如何处置他 |
[13:30] | Squad by four! | 站成四队 |
[13:33] | Go on. | 走吧 |
[13:36] | Because if we show the gods our love… | 如果我们向诸神表达我们的爱 |
[13:38] | they shall show us love in return. They shall. | 他们也将以爱回报我们 他们会的 |
[13:40] | They gave us the corn in the fields, the sun in the sky. | 他们赐予我们地里的玉米 空中的太阳 |
[13:43] | These are all gifts given to us. | 这些都是神的恩赐 |
[13:45] | Gifts can’t be taken away. This will be taken away… | 恩赐不能被收回 但如果我们不爱神 |
[13:47] | if we do not pay love to our gods. | 这些都会被收回 |
[13:49] | If we do not, we stay in filth and misery, | 如若反抗 我们将活在污秽和痛苦之中 |
[13:51] | which we have brought upon ourselves. | 这是我们自找的 |
[13:53] | – Our gods, we beg for the whip – Off the way. | -诸神啊 我们祈求鞭笞 -别挡路 |
[13:56] | the beauty and clarity of servitude. | 侍奉神明多么美丽纯净 |
[13:59] | Man cannot rule man. You defy the gods and you will be punished. | 人类无法统治自身 冒犯神明必遭天谴 |
[14:43] | Is this all there is? | 这就是我们全部的人? |
[14:45] | We lost many men, your Majesty… | 我们伤亡惨重 陛下 |
[14:48] | but we have victory. | 但我们赢了 |
[14:52] | To King Kepheus! to Queen Cassiopeia! | 为卡斐亚斯国王和卡西欧佩亚王后干杯 |
[14:59] | No. | 不 |
[15:04] | To you… | 应该敬你们 |
[15:07] | our mighty legion. | 我们的钢铁兵团 |
[15:09] | Our heroes who have dared to strike a blow at the heart of Zeus! | 敢于攻击刺穿宙斯心脏的勇士 |
[15:17] | The temples are burning. | 神殿在燃烧 |
[15:19] | The statues have fallen. | 雕像已经倒下 |
[15:21] | We have starved them of our prayers. | 我们不再向他们祈祷 |
[15:24] | Tonight… | 今晚 |
[15:26] | after a generation of struggle… | 经过一代人的奋斗 |
[15:28] | the sun does not set over the ocean. | 太阳不再落于海面 |
[15:31] | It sets on Olympus itseif. | 它燃烧的将是奥林匹斯山 |
[15:34] | A new era has begun. | 一个新的时代开始了 |
[15:37] | The era of man! | 人类的时代 |
[15:42] | That frown doesn’t suit you, Andromeda. | 安德洛米达 别皱眉 |
[15:44] | Have something to drink. You’ll feel more lively. | 喝点东西 你会觉得愉快点 |
[15:50] | Andromeda. | 安德洛米达 |
[16:02] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么名字 |
[16:04] | Perseus. | 珀尔修斯 |
[16:07] | Take this. | 喝下它 |
[16:09] | Please drink. | 请喝下 |
[16:15] | – Hands off. – Enough. | -手拿开 -够了 |
[16:17] | Our daughter, the missionary. | 我们博爱的女儿 |
[16:22] | Have you seen what’s happening out there? | 你看到了这发生的一切吗 |
[16:25] | Have you even bothered to look? | 你试图去看过吗 |
[16:27] | We serve as an inspiration. | 我们这是在鼓舞士气 |
[16:29] | Hundreds of our men have lost their lives… | 数以百计的人民丧生 |
[16:33] | yet we celebrate. | 我们却在庆祝 |
[16:35] | You provoke the gods | 你们触怒了诸神 |
[16:37] | and you act as if there will be no consequence. | 还以为这件事可以就这样过去 |
[16:39] | Well, what do you want? Should we be afraid? | 你到底想要什么 我们应该害怕吗 |
[16:41] | Should we be trembling and soiling ourselves in fear? | 难道要在恐惧中颤抖失禁吗 |
[16:45] | The gods need us. | 诸神需要我们 |
[16:47] | They need our worship. | 他们需要我们的崇拜 |
[16:49] | What do we need of them? | 可我们又需要他们什么 |
[16:52] | – Look at my daughter. – Don’t. | -看看我的女儿 -别 |
[16:54] | What could be more divine than her face? | 还有什么能比她的面容更神圣 |
[16:58] | More beautiful than all the women of Greece. | 希腊最美丽的女人 |
[17:00] | More beautiful than Aphrodite herseif. | 比美神阿弗洛狄忒更加美丽 |
[17:03] | The Olympians should envy her. | 诸神理应嫉妒她 |
[17:05] | – We are the gods now. – My queen. You’re making a spectacle. | -现在我们就是神 -王后 别失态 |
[17:55] | Interesting. | 真有趣 |
[17:56] | You! | 你们 |
[18:17] | You are specks of dust beneath our fingernaiis. | 只是我们脚底的微尘 |
[18:21] | Your very breath is a gift from Olympus. | 你们连呼吸都来自神的恩赐 |
[18:24] | You have insulted powers beyond your comprehension. | 你们冒犯的是你无法想见的强大力量 |
[18:29] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[18:31] | I am Hades. | 我是哈迪斯 |
[18:37] | Kneel. | 跪下 |
[18:47] | Not now, Perseus. | 珀尔修斯 不是现在 |
[18:49] | You will have your chance. | 你会有机会的 |
[18:56] | What do you know of beauty? | 你知道什么是美丽吗 |
[18:59] | What is more beautiful than death? | 还有什么比死亡更美丽 |
[19:07] | Gaze upon me, mortal queen. | 看着我 凡人皇后 |
[19:19] | – Mother. – Princess. | -母亲 -公主 |
[19:28] | In 10 days… | 十天后 |
[19:30] | when the sun is eclipsed… | 日蚀出现之时 |
[19:34] | I will unleash the Kraken. | 我会放出克拉肯 |
[19:37] | Argos will be swept from the earth… | 阿尔戈斯将会被夷为平地 |
[19:40] | and all of you with it. | 你们也将湮没其中 |
[19:45] | Unless… | 除非 |
[19:47] | you sacrifice the princess… | 你们将公主献祭出来 |
[19:50] | you so foolishly compare to the gods. | 跟诸神相比你们都太过愚蠢 |
[19:53] | Only her blood will sate the Kraken… | 只有她的鲜血才能满足克拉肯 |
[19:56] | and Zeus… | 还有宙斯 |
[19:59] | who you have so offended. | 你们把他得罪的可是不轻 |
[20:06] | Choose your penance, Argos. | 选择你忏悔的方式吧 阿尔戈斯 |
[20:08] | Destruction or sacrifice. | 毁灭还是献祭 |
[20:11] | This is the will of Zeus. | 这是宙斯的意愿 |
[20:14] | The will of your father. | 也就是你父亲的意愿 |
[20:32] | There is a demigod in Argos. | 在阿尔戈斯有个半神 |
[20:36] | That is impossible. | 不可能 |
[20:39] | He’s yours. | 他是你的儿子 |
[20:42] | His name is Perseus. | 他叫珀尔修斯 |
[20:45] | We could offer him sanctuary. | 我们可以给他庇护 |
[20:48] | Have I heard his prayers? | 他向我祈祷过吗 |
[20:51] | This son knows no love for me. | 这个儿子根本不爱我 |
[20:54] | He’s no different from any of the others | 他跟那些背弃我的儿子们 |
[20:56] | who have turned their backs on us. | 没什么两样 |
[20:59] | For the last time, demigod, speak! | 最后一次机会 半神 快说 |
[21:02] | I’m not a demigod. | 我不是半神 |
[21:04] | Who are you? Why were you sent? | 你是谁 为什么要派你过来 |
[21:07] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[21:16] | I advise against this, sire. | 我不建议这样做 陛下 |
[21:17] | He’s not to be trusted. | 他不可信 |
[21:18] | What would you have me do? Draco. | 你要我怎么做 德拉科 |
[21:24] | Leave him. | 放开他 |
[21:30] | Is it possible? | 有可能吗 |
[21:32] | If it’s true you are the son of Zeus… | 如果你真的是宙斯的儿子 |
[21:35] | you can save us. | 你就可以救我们 |
[21:40] | You must save us. | 你必须救我们 |
[21:42] | I can’t save you. I’m just a man. | 我救不了你们 我只是一个人 |
[21:44] | My lord, as terrible as it is to utter the words… | 尊敬的陛下 虽然话很难说出口 |
[21:48] | A sacrifice is the only way. | 但是献祭是唯一的出路 |
[21:50] | Don’t even say the word. | 那个词提都不要提 |
[21:52] | He’s right. | 他说的对 |
[21:54] | No one should have to die for me. | 不应有人为我而死 |
[21:57] | Let Perseus go. | 放了珀尔修斯 |
[22:00] | Sire, we need to get the princess out of the city now. | 陛下 我们必须马上把公主转移出城 |
[22:04] | I’ll find a place to hide her. | 我会帮她找到藏身之所 |
[22:05] | You can’t hide from Hades. | 你逃不出哈迪斯的掌心 |
[22:07] | So says the bastard son of a god. | 神的私生子自然这么说 |
[22:14] | My father… | 我的父亲 |
[22:17] | was killed by a god. | 是被神杀死的 |
[22:20] | My mother, sister… | 我的母亲 妹妹 |
[22:24] | everyone I loved was killed by a god. | 我爱的每一个人都被神杀死了 |
[22:28] | I mend nets… | 我是渔夫 |
[22:31] | not wield a sword. | 而非用剑之士 |
[22:41] | So, demigod, you have a visitor. | 半神 有人来看你 |
[22:45] | She says she knows you. | 她说她认识你 |
[22:51] | My name is Io, Perseus. | 我叫爱娥 珀尔修斯 |
[22:55] | And how do you know me? | 你怎么会认识我 |
[22:57] | I’ve watched you all your life. | 自你出生 我就一直关注着你 |
[22:59] | I guided you to your family. | 我指引你去了你的家庭 |
[23:05] | Are you a god? | 你是神吗 |
[23:06] | There are gods and there are men… | 世界上有神灵也有凡人 |
[23:09] | and there are those of us who are in between. | 同时也有我们这种介于两者之间的生灵 |
[23:12] | Many years ago… | 很多年之前 |
[23:14] | I refused a god’s advance. | 我拒绝了一个神的追求 |
[23:17] | I was cursed with agelessness. | 结果被诅咒长生不老 |
[23:20] | That’s not much of a curse. | 这算不上诅咒吧 |
[23:22] | I’ve lived for years watching my loved ones die. | 多少年来 看着我爱的人一一死去 |
[23:26] | I imagine you’re sympathetic to that plight. | 我想你应该对这种苦境深有同感 |
[23:33] | Is it true? | 是真的吗 |
[23:37] | Am I the son of Zeus? | 我是宙斯的儿子 |
[23:40] | Yes. | 是的 |
[23:43] | The story of your birth began with | 你的出生源于 |
[23:45] | the rebellion of King Acrisius. | 阿克瑞斯国王的叛乱 |
[23:49] | Mankind had grown tired of the gods’ mistreatment and cruelty. | 人类逐渐厌倦了诸神对其残忍的虐待 |
[23:55] | Acrisius led a siege on Olympus. | 阿克瑞斯率众围攻奥林匹斯山 |
[24:00] | It is said the other gods… | 据说其他的神灵们 |
[24:01] | wanted to simply lay waste to Acrisius and his army… | 想直接将阿克瑞斯及其军队一举摧毁 |
[24:05] | but Zeus loved man too much. | 但是宙斯太怜爱人类了 |
[24:08] | Instead, he chose to make an example of Acrisius- | 他选择惩罚阿克瑞斯 杀一儆百 |
[24:14] | He disguised himseif as the King… | 他化作国王的模样 |
[24:18] | and visited the chamber where the King’s wife was sleeping- | 潜入王后的寝宫 |
[24:21] | My King. | 国王陛下 |
[24:32] | Zeus? | 宙斯 |
[24:40] | Acrisius grew mad with rage. | 阿克瑞斯怒不可遏 |
[24:43] | He ordered the execution of his wife… | 他下令处死他的妻子 |
[24:46] | and Zeus’ newborn son. | 连同宙斯的私生子 |
[24:55] | I curse you, Zeus. | 我诅咒你 宙斯 |
[24:56] | I deny you the body you soiled… | 我拒绝被你玷污的身体 |
[24:59] | and the bastard child with it! | 以及她腹中的私生子 |
[25:05] | No! | 不要 |
[25:20] | The queen and her child were cast into the sea. | 王后和她的孩子被抛进了大海 |
[25:23] | Your mother was killed, but you… | 你的母亲死了 但是你 |
[25:25] | part man, part god, you lived. | 半人半神的你 存活了下来 |
[25:29] | I’ve watched over you ever since… | 自此我就一直关注着你 |
[25:31] | waiting for the day when you will help | 一直等待着那一天的到来 |
[25:33] | bring an end to the tyranny of the gods. | 等待你结束这诸神的暴虐统治 |
[25:35] | You were born to kill the Kraken. | 你生来就是为了杀死克拉肯 |
[25:40] | I don’t know why l was born… | 我不知我为何而生 |
[25:44] | or what I am. | 也不知我究竟是谁 |
[25:48] | But I know it’s not the Kraken I wanna kill. | 但我知道我要杀的不是克拉肯 |
[25:51] | How do I get to Hades? | 我要怎么找到哈迪斯 |
[25:53] | If the Kraken falis… | 如果打败克拉肯 |
[25:55] | Hades will be weak enough for you to strike a deathly blow. | 哈迪斯虚弱下来 你就能给他致命一击 |
[25:59] | Only then will you have the revenge you seek. | 到那时 你才能报仇雪恨 |
[26:02] | Then they better release me. | 那么他们最好放了我 |
[26:08] | If the Kraken can be killed… | 如果克拉肯是可以被杀死的 |
[26:10] | the stygian witches will know how. | 那么地狱三女巫就会知道方法 |
[26:12] | The witches are further away than the legion has ever been. | 女巫驻地在我们从未到达过的远方 |
[26:15] | No man can go there. | 没有人能到达那里 |
[26:17] | No man. | 人不可以 |
[26:21] | Keep your distance, Io. | 注意你的分寸 爱娥 |
[26:26] | Zeus, forgive us for these affronts and protect us. | 宙斯 原谅我们的冒犯 并保护我们吧 |
[26:31] | And you still believe they’re going to help? | 你居然还相信这会有用 |
[26:35] | This is suicide. | 这是自寻死路 |
[26:36] | And the shields. Come on, boys. | 盾牌也带上 行动起来 |
[26:39] | It’s a lost cause. | 这次注定要失败的 |
[26:41] | We’ve no chance, and you know it. | 我们别无选择 这点你心知肚明 |
[26:44] | Here’s who you drew into this, Perseus. An honor guard. | 这些人就是你的护卫队了 珀尔修斯 |
[26:49] | Young men who look good on a reviewing stand… | 在检阅台上英姿焕发的年轻人 |
[26:52] | and old soldiers, heading towards retirement. | 还有即将退役的老兵 |
[26:57] | Do you know what the Kraken is? | 你知道克拉肯是什么吗 |
[27:00] | The Kraken is the end of us. A colossal, elemental beast. | 克拉肯就是我们的末日 一头巨兽 |
[27:05] | It doesn’t think. It doesn’t feel. Even the gods fear it. | 它不会思考没有感知 连诸神都惧怕它 |
[27:08] | – And you, you’re going to kill it? – Don’t come. | -而你居然要去杀死它 -那就别跟着 |
[27:13] | – I don’t need your help. – Of course not. | -我不需要你的帮助 -你当然不需要 |
[27:17] | You’re the son of Zeus. | 你是宙斯的儿子嘛 |
[27:19] | But we have orders. | 但是军令如山 |
[27:22] | Gentlemen, may our journey be long, | 先生们 我们的旅程也许会很漫长 |
[27:24] | filled with agony and torment… | 并且将磨难重重 |
[27:27] | and may we all complain about it bitterly as old men. | 愿我们能活过此劫 老去后再谈当年苦楚 |
[27:30] | – So what should we bring? – Bring everything. | -我们该带什么去 -带上所有的东西 |
[27:37] | What makes you think the witches will tell us anything? | 你凭什么认为女巫会告诉你 |
[27:40] | Oh, they’ll tell us, or I’ll kill them too. | 她们要么告诉我们 要么被我杀死 |
[27:51] | – What is this? – Just leave it. | -这是什么 -别管它 |
[27:58] | Don’t leave us to the mercy of the gods! please. | 别让我们任由诸神处置 求你们了 |
[28:02] | Don’t go. Please stay! | 别走 请留下来吧 |
[28:07] | Stay here. Please? Please? Help us. | 留下来吧 求求你 帮帮我们 |
[28:12] | You’re just going to make the gods angrier. Please. | 你们去了只会让神更加愤怒 求你了 |
[28:15] | Just sacrifice the princess! | 就把公主献祭出去吧 |
[28:17] | Watch your mouth! Stay back. Stay back! | 闭上你的臭嘴 退后 退后 |
[28:20] | You’d think they might be thankful. | 这群不知感恩的人 |
[28:23] | You cannot desert us! | 你们不能抛弃我们 |
[28:24] | Maybe they’re tired of being thankful. | 也许他们厌倦了总是感恩 |
[28:27] | Good news! | 好消息 |
[28:29] | My brother and I have decided… | 我们兄弟俩决定了 |
[28:31] | to accompany you on your journey. | 伴你们踏上旅程 |
[28:33] | We have enough strangers here. | 我们这里陌生人已经够多了 |
[28:35] | We can be of great help to you, trust me. | 我们能帮上大忙 相信我 |
[28:37] | – You’ll need us. – I need soldiers, not hunters. | -用的上我们的 -我要战士 不要猎户 |
[28:41] | Which one of your soldiers knows how | 你们的战士中谁能知道 |
[28:43] | to cut the impenetrable skin of the Nemean Lion? | 如何剥下尼米亚猛狮那坚不可摧的毛皮 |
[28:47] | Which one of them knows the soft points on a centaur’s armor? | 有谁能知道半人马的盔甲的软肋所在 |
[28:51] | Which one of them knows which jugular | 有谁能知道要杀死一条五头蛇 |
[28:54] | to slice on a five-headed hydra? | 应该砍下哪个头 |
[28:57] | – The middle one. – The middle one. Good guess. | -中间的头 -中间的头 猜对了 |
[29:00] | My brother and I, we know how to kill. | 我们兄弟二人懂得如何杀戮 |
[29:02] | We enjoy it. | 我们喜欢干这个 |
[29:03] | If you can keep up… | 要是你们能跟得上队伍 |
[29:04] | and you don’t mind dying, come along. | 而且不介意死亡 就跟着吧 |
[29:07] | It is death who should be afraid of us. | 死亡应该惧怕我们 |
[29:57] | King Acrisius. | 阿克瑞斯国王 |
[29:59] | There is no Acrisius. | 没有阿克瑞斯了 |
[30:02] | Just Calibos. | 只有卡里波斯 |
[30:12] | We have an enemy in common. | 我们有个共同的敌人 |
[30:15] | – Zeus. – Zeus. | -宙斯 -宙斯 |
[30:21] | My brother. | 我的兄弟 |
[30:25] | What do you want from me? | 你想从我这里得到什么 |
[30:27] | Zeus’ seed in your wife survived. | 宙斯和你妻子的孽种活下来了 |
[30:32] | The child of your shame. | 那个令你蒙羞的孩子 |
[30:35] | Perseus. | 珀尔修斯 |
[30:37] | He lives? | 他还活着 |
[30:39] | You murdered your wife for nothing. | 杀掉你的妻子已成徒劳 |
[30:42] | Now Perseus hurries himseif from Argos to destroy me. | 现在珀尔修斯从阿尔戈斯城赶来杀我 |
[30:48] | He must die. | 他必须死 |
[30:50] | What would you have me do? | 你要我怎么做 |
[30:52] | Zeus must think I serve him… | 宙斯肯定以为我还为他效劳 |
[30:55] | but I am growing stronger. | 但是我已经逐渐壮大 |
[30:58] | Until I possess my full power… | 在我蓄积全部能量之前 |
[31:04] | you will be my weapon. | 你将是我的武器 |
[31:09] | Come. | 过来 |
[31:41] | Use this. | 利用这些 |
[31:43] | Kill Perseus for me. | 为我杀掉珀尔修斯 |
[31:47] | And I’ll destroy Zeus for you. | 而我将为你杀死宙斯 |
[31:51] | I serve you. | 我效忠于你 |
[31:53] | The boy will die. | 那男孩将被杀死 |
[32:00] | How far is it? | 还有多远 |
[32:02] | Four days to the witches. | 还要走四天才能见到女巫 |
[32:04] | Four days? I’m tired already. | 四天 我已经要累死了 |
[32:11] | Here, use this. | 拿着 穿上这个 |
[32:18] | Would you like us to wait? | 要我们等着你吗 |
[33:19] | You really are a fisherman. | 你还真是个好渔夫 |
[33:21] | You should’ve seen my father. | 你应该见见我父亲 |
[33:23] | You. | 你 |
[33:26] | Bring your weapon. | 带上你的武器 |
[33:37] | Have you handled a sword before? | 你以前用过剑吗 |
[33:39] | – There’s been no need. – I see. | -以前没这个必要 -明白了 |
[33:42] | Left foot forward. | 左脚向前 |
[33:47] | Your motions should be fluid. | 你的动作要流畅 |
[33:51] | The weapon is a part of you. | 武器是你身体的一部分 |
[33:56] | Like the sting on a wasp. | 就像黄蜂身上的刺一样 |
[34:00] | Stay focused. | 集中注意力 |
[34:02] | Know what’s around you. | 洞悉你周遭的环境 |
[34:06] | Keep your balance at all times. | 始终保持平衡 |
[34:08] | You fall… | 倒下 |
[34:12] | you die. | 就意味着死亡 |
[34:17] | Get up. | 起来 |
[34:25] | Don’t… | 别 |
[34:45] | There is a god in you. | 你身上有神的血统 |
[34:47] | Be sure to bring it. | 好好利用 |
[34:51] | End of lesson. | 训练结束 |
[35:15] | Perseus. | 珀尔修斯 |
[36:19] | A gift from the Gods. | 诸神给你的恩赐 |
[36:21] | – Forged on Olympus. – Why? | -在奥林匹斯山铸造的 -为什么给我 |
[36:25] | Just accept it. | 接受就是了 |
[36:28] | I can do this as a man. | 以人的身份我也能完成这个使命 |
[36:33] | So it’s yours. | 神剑还是给你吧 |
[36:45] | Gentlemen, retrieve our savior. | 战士们 把我们的救世主找回来 |
[37:48] | The Pegasus. | 珀加索斯 |
[37:52] | No man has ever ridden one. | 从来没有人类骑过天马 |
[38:00] | It’s a message. | 这是一个信号 |
[38:02] | They’re watching us. | 神在注视这这一切 |
[38:21] | Perseus! | 珀尔修斯 |
[38:24] | Perseus! | 珀尔修斯 |
[38:27] | Perseus! | 珀尔修斯 |
[38:31] | Why does it always have to be…? | 为什么总是… |
[38:33] | Listen. | 听 |
[38:43] | Help me! | 救命啊 |
[38:46] | Help me! | 救命 |
[38:52] | You reek of your father. | 你散发着你父亲的臭气 |
[40:01] | – Who was that? – l don’t know. Let’s ask him. | -那是谁 -不知道 追上去问他 |
[40:49] | Let it go. | 随它去吧 |
[40:51] | No. We split up. | 不 我们左右包抄 |
[40:53] | Just follow the blood. | 沿着血迹走 |
[41:06] | Come on! | 来啊 |
[41:13] | Look! His blood. | 看 他的血 |
[41:40] | Are you happy now? | 你现在满意了吧 |
[41:44] | Attack! | 上啊 |
[41:55] | Wait! Wait! | 等等 等等 |
[42:00] | What is that? | 那是什么东西 |
[43:39] | Come on! | 过来 |
[43:43] | Ixas! | 伊克萨斯 |
[43:45] | Spear! | 战矛给我 |
[44:06] | Draco! | 德拉科 |
[44:26] | Faster! | 跑快点 |
[44:33] | Let’s go, let’s go! | 跟上 我们走 |
[44:35] | Go, jump! | 你先走 跳 |
[45:10] | Run! | 跑啊 |
[45:12] | – Back up! Back up! Back up! – There’s more! | -请求支援 -后面还有 |
[45:15] | Everyone. Back to back! | 所有人 背靠背 |
[45:30] | Stand your ground. | 站稳了 |
[45:37] | Three more! ln the name of the gods, they’re bigger. | 还有三个 我的神 个头儿更大了 |
[46:01] | What are they? | 它们到底是什么 |
[46:03] | Djinn. | 精灵 |
[46:08] | I fought them in the Legion. | 我以前在军团里和他们交过手 |
[46:11] | This is their desert. | 这是他们的沙漠 |
[46:13] | – Enemies? – l thought so. | -是敌人吗 -我想是的 |
[46:16] | They aren’t human. Not anymore. Desert conjurers, cutthroats. | 他们不再是人类 而是沙漠巫师和杀手 |
[46:20] | – Well, somebody should thank them. – What? | -我们应该谢谢他们 -你说什么 |
[46:46] | – What is it? – Venom. From Hades. | -怎么了 -哈迪斯下的毒 |
[46:51] | – Pray. Pray to Zeus for strength. – No. No. | -祈祷吧 向宙斯祈求力量 -不 不 |
[46:55] | Pray to your damn father. | 快向你那可恶的父亲祈祷 |
[46:57] | Hear my prayer. Protect and heal your son. | 请听我祈祷 保护并治愈你的儿子吧 |
[47:00] | – No. – Please, Zeus, hear me. | -不 -请聆听我的祈祷吧 宙斯 |
[47:12] | Would you like some bread? | 要点面包吗 |
[47:14] | – Thank you. – Thank you. | -谢谢 -谢谢 |
[47:16] | – Please. – Have some bread. | -给我也来点吧 -来点面包吧 |
[47:17] | Over here. Over here. | 我也要 我也要 |
[47:19] | – For you. – Please. | -这是你的 -也给我点 |
[47:31] | No. | 别过去 |
[47:33] | We must turn our hearts to hades! | 我们必须相信哈迪斯 |
[47:36] | It is the only way! | 这是唯一的出路 |
[47:41] | Brothers and sisters! | 兄弟姐妹们 |
[47:44] | Come to me! Come! | 来我这里 过来 |
[47:49] | I have the way out of our misery. | 我有方法让你们逃出苦海 |
[47:53] | Hades has asked for the princess. | 哈迪斯要的是公主 |
[47:56] | Sacrifice one for the life of the city. | 牺牲一人就可以挽救整个城市 |
[48:03] | Why do they remain silent while we suffer? | 为什么皇室对于我们的苦难保持沉默 |
[48:06] | Why do they guard the woman whose death will save us? | 为什么要保护那个可以一死救全城的女人 |
[48:10] | Is she better than any one of you? | 难道她就比我们高贵吗 |
[48:12] | We have long worshiped Zeus in Argos. | 长久以来 我们都信仰宙斯 |
[48:15] | But it is Hades who now offers us salvation. | 但这次却是哈迪斯给了我们生的希望 |
[48:20] | We must pray to the one who showed us our sin… | 我们必须向那指出我们的罪恶 |
[48:24] | and who offers us redemption… | 并引领我们救赎自我的神祈祷 |
[48:28] | through blood. | 用鲜血祈祷 |
[48:45] | A bribe for the ferryman. | 这是给冥河摆渡人的贿赂 |
[48:55] | When they get injured in battle… | 他们在战场上受伤的时候 |
[48:57] | they replace their limbs with charwood and black magic. | 就会装上含有黑魔法的炭木做的假肢 |
[49:03] | They feel no pain. | 他们无畏病痛 |
[49:05] | Live hundreds of years. | 可以活上数百年 |
[49:07] | So how old is that one? | 那么那个几岁了 |
[49:13] | I don’t care. I don’t trust them. | 我不在乎 我并不相信他们 |
[49:25] | You’re burning. | 你在发烧 |
[49:31] | Drink this. | 把这个喝了 |
[49:39] | I’ll get more water. | 我再去找点水来 |
[50:19] | Come on! | 来啊 |
[50:24] | Look out! | 小心 |
[50:36] | What? | 什么 |
[50:38] | What’s he saying? | 他在说什么 |
[50:40] | The Djinn have waited many years for the… | 精灵等了很多年 他们一直希望 |
[50:42] | one who will free them from the gods. | 有人可以把他们从诸神手中解救出来 |
[50:45] | – He says he is no friend of the humans. – You don’t say. | -他说他不是人类的朋友 -我看也是 |
[50:50] | But the only way we can help Perseus is together. | 但只有团结起来才能帮助珀尔修斯 |
[51:00] | Draco. | 德拉科 |
[51:02] | Look. | 看 |
[51:13] | Together. | 团结 |
[51:32] | – He’s not ready to travel. – Time is slipping away, Io. | -他还不能长途跋涉 -时不我待 爱娥 |
[51:35] | He may be a demigod, but he’s still mortal. | 他虽说是半神 但还毕竟是肉体凡胎啊 |
[51:36] | Feeling better? | 好点了吗 |
[51:38] | – Yeah, a bit. – Good. | -好一点了 -很好 |
[51:41] | Your pride is killing my men. | 你的傲气让我的士兵死去 |
[51:43] | You were given gifts. Use them. | 你有神的恩赐 就该利用它们 |
[51:45] | Those gifts are a trap! | 那些恩赐都是陷阱 |
[51:46] | – l don’t care what they are. Use them. – No. | -我不管 叫你用就用 -不 |
[51:49] | I will not use that sword or anything that they give me! | 我不会用任何神给我的东西 包括那剑 |
[51:52] | So we’ll just continue to die. | 所以我们还得接着死去 是吗 |
[52:02] | I can’t become like them. | 我不能与他们为伍 |
[52:07] | If l do this, l do it as a man. | 我会以人的身份来完成这使命 |
[52:12] | But you are not just a man. | 但你不仅仅是人 |
[52:16] | I choose to be. | 我选择做人 |
[52:19] | A man cannot do this, Perseus. | 人类完成不了这个使命 珀尔修斯 |
[52:22] | According to who? | 谁说的 |
[52:23] | The Gods? | 神吗 |
[52:38] | If l had your gifts…. | 换做是我的话… |
[52:41] | When you need your sword, it’s in my bag. | 需要的话 剑就在我包里 |
[52:55] | They’re riding them. | 他们以怪物为坐骑 |
[53:11] | They just tried to kill us. I’m not getting on it. | 他们刚才还想杀了我们 我不会上去的 |
[53:16] | Magnificent. | 帅呆了 |
[53:18] | What are you waiting for? | 还在等什么 |
[53:21] | Well, we need to make up for lost time. | 算了 反正我们要赶路 |
[53:57] | We’re making good time. | 这下速度快了 |
[53:59] | Not good enough. The eclipse is drawing near. | 还不够快 日蚀即将来临 |
[54:03] | How close are we to the Norn mountains? | 我们离诺恩山还有多远 |
[54:05] | It’ll be two days before we reach the witches. | 还有两天就要到女巫那里了 |
[54:14] | This thing is making me feel sick. | 坐在这玩意身上让我感觉恶心 |
[54:16] | Trust me, it’s better to be on one than in one. | 相信我 这可比在它肚子里好受多了 |
[54:26] | What, don’t you ever smile? | 怎么了 你从来不笑的吗 |
[54:28] | When I spit in the eyes of the gods… | 等到我可以蔑视神明的那一刻 |
[54:32] | then I’ll smile. | 我就会笑了 |
[55:13] | – What is this place? – The Garden of Stygia. | -这是什么地方 -地狱花园 |
[55:18] | This is where the Kraken defeated the Titans. | 就是克拉肯打败泰坦们的地方 |
[55:21] | It’s what Argos will look like when we fail. | 我们如若失败 阿尔戈斯也会变成这样 |
[55:24] | Every step we take is an insult to the gods. | 我们每向前一步都是在冒犯神明 |
[55:26] | – Good. – Perseus. | -很好 -珀尔修斯 |
[55:30] | Only ask what you need to know. Nothing more. | 只问你需要知道的 别多问 |
[55:35] | Of course. | 当然了 |
[56:17] | Visitors. | 不速之客 |
[56:18] | – Who is it? – Visitors. | -谁 -不速之客呢 |
[56:20] | Got the eye. | 眼睛给我 |
[56:22] | – Give it to me. – Who is it? | -眼睛给我 -是谁 |
[56:28] | Who is it? Who is it? | 谁 他们是谁 |
[56:32] | The eye. Give it to me. | 眼睛 眼睛给我 |
[56:33] | Perseus, no. | 别 珀尔修斯 |
[56:36] | We didn’t come here to fight. | 我们不是来打架的 |
[56:39] | – We just have one question. – Young perseus. | -我们只问一个问题 -年轻的珀尔修斯 |
[56:42] | – Son of Zeus – So fresh. | -宙斯的儿子 -鲜美可口 |
[56:44] | – Perseus – Closer. | -珀尔修斯 -靠近点 |
[56:45] | A little nibble. | 轻轻咬上一口 |
[56:48] | – Flesh of a God. – Flesh of a God. | -神的肉啊 -神的肉啊 |
[56:50] | – Witch. – Don’t. Easy. | -老巫婆 -别乱来 |
[56:56] | Stale meat, ladies. | 他的肉老了 女士们 |
[57:03] | So which one’s gonna answer my question? | 谁来回答我的问题 |
[57:05] | – You want to know about the Kraken. – Kraken? | -你想知道克拉肯的事 -克拉肯? |
[57:08] | – Do it. – Kill it. | -杀了它 -杀了它 |
[57:09] | – That’s right. – A wasted journey. | -没错 -无谓的旅程 |
[57:11] | The Kraken fears no weapon. | 克拉肯不怕任何武器 |
[57:14] | It must have a weakness. | 它肯定有弱点的 |
[57:16] | Maybe. | 或许吧 |
[57:19] | But knowledge demands payment. | 天下没有免费的午餐 |
[57:21] | – Sacrifice. – Sacrifice. | -你当献祭品吧 -你牺牲吧 |
[57:23] | – Eusebios! – Watch out! | -伊赛贝斯 -当心 |
[57:26] | – Look out! – Ixas, shoot! | -当心 -伊克萨斯 射箭 |
[57:33] | – Help! – The eye! | -救命啊 -眼睛 |
[57:40] | – Let him go! Do it! – You wouldn’t dare. | -放开他 -你不敢的 |
[57:45] | We cannot see the answers without the eye! | 没有眼睛 你也得不到答案 |
[57:47] | Let him go! | 放开他 |
[57:50] | Now answer the question. | 回答我的问题 |
[57:53] | How do we kill the Kraken? | 怎样才能杀死克拉肯 |
[57:56] | – There is a solution. – Solution. | -有一个办法 -办法 |
[57:57] | But it is an impossible one. | 但那是不可能成功的 |
[57:59] | – Yeah? – The Gorgon, Medusa. | -是吗 -去找戈耳工女怪 美杜莎 |
[58:02] | Medusa. | 美杜莎 |
[58:03] | Anything of flesh is killed by her gaze. | 任何血肉之躯只要被她看上一眼就会死去 |
[58:07] | – Killed by her. – Her prison lies across the river Styx… | -死去 -她被囚禁在冥河的对岸 |
[58:11] | – at the edge of the underworld. – A titan against a titan. | -在冥府的边界 -泰坦间的争斗啊 |
[58:14] | She’s no use against the Kraken. | 她对我们对付克拉肯没用 |
[58:16] | We can’t control her. | 我们无法控制她 |
[58:18] | Then we take her head. | 那就取下她项上人头 |
[58:20] | – Clever boy. – Now the eye. Give us the eye. | -真聪明 -把眼睛还给我们 |
[58:24] | – The eye. – The eye. | -眼睛 -眼睛啊 |
[58:30] | Where is it? | 在哪 |
[58:36] | But wait. There’s more. Don’t you want to know more? | 等等 还有 你不想知道点别的吗 |
[58:39] | Perseus, no. | 不要 珀尔修斯 |
[58:42] | – Tell him. – Tell him. | -告诉他 -告诉他吧 |
[58:44] | What? | 什么 |
[58:45] | Your journey does not end well. | 你的旅程的结局并不美好 |
[58:49] | Fate has spoken. | 命运早已注定 |
[58:54] | You will die, son of Zeus! | 你会死去 宙斯的儿子 |
[59:00] | It’s a lie. Come. | 她说谎 走吧 |
[59:02] | Written as history. | 早已写进历史 |
[59:06] | Perseus. | 珀尔修斯 |
[59:08] | You will die. | 你会死去 |
[59:30] | Why are the Djinn leaving us? | 精灵为什么要离开我们 |
[59:32] | They believe we will all die. It’s the prophecy. | 他们认为我们都会死 都怪那预言 |
[59:57] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[1:00:07] | Well, you can call me ”Father”… | 你可以叫我 父亲 |
[1:00:12] | – if you wish. – My father’s dead. | -如果你愿意的话 -我父亲已经去世了 |
[1:00:15] | He was killed by a god. | 他是被神所杀 |
[1:00:17] | An unfortunate casuaity in a war men brought on themselves. | 人类挑起争端导致的附带伤亡而已 |
[1:00:21] | Men didn’t murder my family. Your brother did. | 人类没有杀死我的家人 是你哥哥杀的 |
[1:00:25] | You heard the witches’ prophesy. | 你也听到预言的内容了 |
[1:00:27] | You will not defeat the Kraken, much less Hades. | 你不会打败克拉肯 更别说哈迪斯了 |
[1:00:30] | If you continue this journey, you will die, | 如果你继续向前 你会死的 |
[1:00:32] | and Argos will still fall. | 而阿尔戈斯也依然会陷落 |
[1:00:34] | If you’re so sure, why are you here? | 如果你这么相信预言 还来干什么 |
[1:00:36] | To offer you sanctuary. | 给你庇护 |
[1:00:38] | Your blood is mine, Perseus, and that makes you a god. | 你身上留着我的血液 你也是神 |
[1:00:42] | It’s time you came to Olympus and started living like one. | 是时候来奥林匹斯山过神的生活了 |
[1:00:45] | Rather die in the mud with those men than live forever as a god. | 我宁同他们一起绝于尘土 也不愿永生为神 |
[1:00:48] | You foolish boy. | 蠢孩子 |
[1:00:49] | Man’s entire existence is a gift of my grace. | 人类的存在乃吾之恩泽 |
[1:00:52] | For someone who created man… | 人类虽为你所创造 |
[1:00:54] | you don’t know much about us. | 可你对我们不甚了解 |
[1:00:57] | We live, we fight and we die… | 我们为彼此而生 为彼此而战 |
[1:01:02] | for each other, not for you. | 为彼此而亡 而非为你 |
[1:01:06] | Tell Hades I’ll see him soon. | 转告哈迪斯 我很快就会来找他 |
[1:01:09] | – I will not make this offer again. – Good. | -我只邀请你一次 -很好 |
[1:01:12] | Because l’d hate to refuse you twice. | 我也不想拒绝你第二次 |
[1:01:15] | Perseus. Wait. | 珀尔修斯 等等 |
[1:01:25] | It’s expensive where you’re going. | 你去的地方需要钱 |
[1:01:52] | Kucuk fashioned this shield from the Scorpioch. | 库苏克用巨蝎的壳制作了这个盾牌 |
[1:01:55] | Stronger and lighter than any metal. | 比世间任何金属都坚固轻薄 |
[1:01:59] | Very rare and high-quality item. | 这是非常罕见的优质盾牌 |
[1:02:05] | We can fight anywhere… | 我们可以在任何地方战斗 |
[1:02:09] | but not in the underworld. | 除了冥界… |
[1:02:19] | Good luck, fisherman. | 祝你好运 渔夫 |
[1:02:35] | We all heard what the witches said. | 我们都已听到女巫所言 |
[1:02:38] | But we can prove them wrong. | 但我们要证明她们错了 |
[1:02:42] | I need your help. | 我需要你们的帮助 |
[1:02:55] | It wasn’t the gods that saved me up there. | 刚才在那里救我一命的不是神 |
[1:02:59] | If you believe that we have a chance. | 只要你认为我们有一线生机 |
[1:03:06] | I never liked Argos much anyway. | 反正我也不是很喜欢阿尔戈斯 |
[1:03:13] | I know the way. | 我认识路 |
[1:03:20] | Then we go to the underworld. We kill Medusa. | 那就一起前往冥界 杀了美杜莎 |
[1:04:13] | – Now what? – We wait for Charon. | -现在怎么办 -静候亡灵摆渡人 |
[1:04:18] | Charon only ferries the dead. | 亡灵摆渡人只渡亡灵 |
[1:04:21] | Any volunteers? | 谁愿舍生取义 |
[1:04:32] | Heads we swim. | 正面 我们就游过去 |
[1:04:59] | A bribe for the ferryman. | 贿赂摆渡人 |
[1:05:57] | So, what happens when we get there? | 那我们到了那边怎么办 |
[1:06:00] | Just another beast to kill. | 再杀一头怪兽而已 |
[1:06:02] | A beast? | 怪兽? |
[1:06:04] | Medusa was beautiful once. | 美杜莎也曾美艳倾城 |
[1:06:07] | So beautiful as to tempt Poseidon. | 波塞冬也在其勾引下为之倾倒 |
[1:06:10] | When he came for her… | 可当他前来追求时 |
[1:06:12] | she ran to Athena’s temple | 美杜莎却跑去雅典娜神庙 |
[1:06:14] | thinking that the goddess would protect her. | 以为女神会保护她 |
[1:06:17] | She didn’t. | 可雅典娜并没有 |
[1:06:20] | Poseidon took her on the cold floor. | 波塞冬在冰冷的地上占有了她 |
[1:06:23] | She prayed to Athena for comfort… | 她向雅典娜祈祷 希望得到慰藉 |
[1:06:26] | but the goddess felt nothing but disgust. | 然而女神对她只投以鄙夷 |
[1:06:28] | She made sure no one would ever want Medusa again. | 她施法无人会再倾心于美杜莎 |
[1:06:32] | One look at the creature she has become | 只要看一眼美杜莎的化身 |
[1:06:35] | will turn any living thing to stone. | 任何生物都会瞬间石化 |
[1:06:37] | I cannot assist you there. A curse prevents me. | 届时我无法协助你 一个咒语保护着我 |
[1:06:42] | It was Athena’s one bit of solace to Medusa | 美杜莎无法伤害女人 |
[1:06:44] | so that Medusa would never harm a woman. | 这算是雅典娜对她的开恩吧 |
[1:06:47] | Only men are allowed in the temple. | 只有男人可以进入神庙 |
[1:06:50] | Though no man has ever made it out. | 不过不曾有男人活着出来 |
[1:07:27] | Medusa’s got a tail and that’s how she’ll use it. | 到时美杜莎会用她的尾巴如此抽打你 |
[1:07:32] | Listen. | 听着 |
[1:07:34] | Hear her muscles coil. | 听她肌肉的缠绕声 |
[1:07:37] | Smell her skin. | 嗅她体表的味道 |
[1:07:40] | Feel her hunger in your gut. | 设身处地 体会她的欲望 |
[1:07:44] | Medusa’s killed you twice now. | 你已经被美杜莎杀了两回了 |
[1:07:47] | Do you think she’ll hand you her head? | 难道你认为她会把首级双手奉上吗 |
[1:07:49] | She won’t be gracious about it. | 她可没这么高尚 |
[1:07:52] | One look in her eyes and you’ll turn to stone. | 看上她一眼 你就会变成石头 |
[1:07:57] | Good. | 很好 |
[1:08:02] | – Try not to enjoy this so much. – I’m trying to help you live. | -别太入戏 -我在教你如何保命 |
[1:08:08] | Don’t look at me. | 别看我 |
[1:08:30] | Ease your storm. | 冷静点 |
[1:08:41] | We’re nearing Medusa’s lair. | 我们正逼近美杜莎的巢穴 |
[1:08:59] | I never thought I could reach this place. | 我从未想过会涉足此地 |
[1:09:04] | Who’d you lose? | 谁去世了 |
[1:09:12] | My daughter. | 我的女儿 |
[1:09:16] | Taken away on her 16th birthday. | 她16岁那年离我而去 |
[1:09:19] | Dragged down here. | 被带来这里 |
[1:09:22] | I have a feeling I’ll see her soon. | 我觉得很快就能见到她了 |
[1:09:28] | You brought us this far. Let’s go the rest of the way. | 事已至此 让我们共同走完剩下的路 |
[1:09:52] | – How many coins did you get, Perseus? – Just the one. | -珀尔修斯 你有多少硬币 -就那一枚 |
[1:10:21] | I only knew one great man in my life. | 在此之前 我只认识一位伟人 |
[1:10:26] | My father. | 那就是我父亲 |
[1:10:30] | Now I know four more. | 现在又认识了四位 |
[1:10:35] | And a woman. | 还有一位女人 |
[1:10:39] | And whatever the hell you are. | 还有你这个古怪的生物 |
[1:10:46] | I know we’re all afraid. | 我深知我们都心存恐惧 |
[1:10:48] | But my father told me: | 可我父亲曾说过 |
[1:10:50] | Someday someone was gonna have to take a stand. | 总有一天 会有人站出来 |
[1:10:53] | Someday someone was gonna have to say, ”Enough.” | 总有一天 会有人结束这一切 |
[1:10:59] | This could be that day. | 这一天已经来临 |
[1:11:02] | Trust your senses. | 跟着感觉走 |
[1:11:04] | And don’t look this bitch in the eye. | 别看那个贱妇的眼睛 |
[1:11:38] | – Doesn’t really inspire confidence. – Quiet. | -还是有点怕啊 -安静点 |
[1:11:42] | Listen. Perseus | 听着 珀尔修斯 |
[1:11:44] | Keep your eyes down. | 向下看 |
[1:12:08] | Here we go. | 来了 |
[1:12:20] | Solon! | 索伦 |
[1:12:26] | Keep going! | 继续走 |
[1:12:30] | Flank her. | 两侧夹击 |
[1:12:36] | – Draco. – Go! | -德拉科 -冲啊 |
[1:12:39] | Eusebios, follow me. | 伊赛贝斯 跟我来 |
[1:12:46] | Hang on! | 坚持住 |
[1:13:21] | Eusebios. | 伊赛贝斯 |
[1:13:25] | Remember what Perseus said. | 记住珀尔修斯所说 |
[1:13:34] | Eyes down. | 向下看 |
[1:13:50] | Ixas, no. | 伊克萨斯 不 |
[1:13:59] | Eyes down. | 往下看 |
[1:14:05] | Where are you? | 你在哪 |
[1:14:10] | Where are you? | 你在哪 |
[1:14:20] | Eusebios. | 伊赛贝斯 |
[1:14:28] | Go! | 快跑 |
[1:14:44] | Wait here. | 在这儿等着 |
[1:14:47] | I’ll lure her out. | 我去把她引出来 |
[1:14:50] | Get ready. | 准备好 |
[1:15:39] | Now! | 动手 |
[1:15:57] | Together. | 团结 |
[1:16:42] | Let them know men did this. | 让他们知道此乃人类所为 |
[1:18:10] | Just you and me, son of Zeus. | 现只剩你我 宙斯之子 |
[1:19:22] | Perseus. | 珀尔修斯 |
[1:19:24] | Don’t become one of them. | 别与他们为伍 |
[1:19:42] | Io, I’m here. | 爱娥 我来了 |
[1:19:46] | There’s no time. | 时日无多 |
[1:19:51] | The eclipse. | 日蚀 |
[1:19:54] | Perseus, you must go before it’s too late. | 珀尔修斯 赶紧走 别错过时机 |
[1:20:02] | I’m not going anywhere. | 我哪儿也不去 |
[1:20:05] | My fate is certain. | 我的命运早已注定 |
[1:20:07] | But the fate of Argos is still in your hands. | 但阿尔戈斯的命运仍掌握在你手里 |
[1:20:12] | All my life you’ve been there. | 你追寻了我一生 |
[1:20:15] | You never left me. | 你不会离我而去 |
[1:20:18] | I can’t leave you. | 我不能没有你 |
[1:20:21] | This part of the journey you must do alone. | 你必须独自一人完成这段旅程 |
[1:20:24] | Perseus… | 珀尔修斯 |
[1:20:26] | you’re not just part man, part god… | 你不仅是半人半神 |
[1:20:31] | you’re the best of both. | 你是人神中最优秀的 |
[1:20:38] | Everything will be all right. | 一切都会好起来的 |
[1:21:36] | Brother. | 兄弟 |
[1:21:39] | It is time for the mortals to pay. | 让凡人付出代价的时候到了 |
[1:21:45] | My child waits to do your will. | 我的孩子静候您的指令 |
[1:21:58] | Leave us. | 你们退下 |
[1:22:06] | Release the Kraken! | 放出克拉肯 |
[1:22:36] | The Kraken comes now! | 克拉肯来了 |
[1:22:40] | Our suffering ends when the beast is sated! | 满足怪兽 我们的苦难就会结束 |
[1:22:45] | Will it take us… | 是牺牲我们 |
[1:22:48] | or will it take Andromeda? | 还是牺牲安德洛米达 |
[1:22:51] | Andromeda! | 安德洛米达 |
[1:22:56] | It’s my name they’re calling. | 他们在呼喊我的名字 |
[1:22:59] | This cannot continue. | 该结束了 |
[1:23:12] | – Stay back! – Stay back! | -退后 -退后 |
[1:23:44] | Look! The Kraken! Help us! | 克拉肯来了 救命啊 |
[1:24:14] | Andromeda! | 安德洛米达 |
[1:24:18] | Hades, we sacrifice our Princess in your name. | 哈迪斯 以你之名 我们献上公主 |
[1:24:29] | It comes, brothers and sisters! | 兄弟姐妹们 它来了 |
[1:25:03] | Argos has fallen. | 阿尔戈斯沦陷了 |
[1:25:06] | Do you feel stronger, brother? | 你感觉到自己变强大了吗 |
[1:25:09] | You thought the Kraken would bring you their prayers. | 你以为克拉肯会让他们重新祈祷 |
[1:25:12] | But the Kraken is my child. It feeds only me. | 可克拉肯是我的孩子 它只听命于我 |
[1:25:17] | I command Olympus. Remember who you serve. | 我统领奥林匹斯山 别忘记你效忠于谁 |
[1:25:21] | I serve myseIf. | 我效忠于我自己 |
[1:25:23] | I have since you cheated me. | 被你欺骗以后我只效忠于我自己 |
[1:25:28] | You sent me to the underworld to be hated… | 你将我遣送至冥界 受世人憎恨 |
[1:25:30] | while you basked in their love. | 而你尽享世人之爱 |
[1:25:33] | We need the love of humans. | 我们需要人类的爱戴 |
[1:25:35] | No, you need it. | 不 是你需要而已 |
[1:25:37] | I survive on their fear. | 唯有世人恐惧 我才得以生存 |
[1:25:39] | Your reign is over, brother Zeus. | 你的时代结束了 宙斯弟弟 |
[1:25:42] | You’ll watch while my blessed avenger devours their hopes. | 你将看着我亲爱的复仇者吞噬他们的希望 |
[1:25:46] | And then finally you’ll know my pain. | 你终将了解我的苦楚 |
[1:25:49] | There is still a demigod in Argos… | 阿尔戈斯还有一名半神 |
[1:25:53] | brother. | 哥哥 |
[1:25:59] | Perseus. | 珀尔修斯 |
[1:26:34] | The bag! Come on! | 我的包 快啊 |
[1:28:07] | Hey, fisherman! | 渔夫 |
[1:29:15] | Come on! | 加油 |
[1:30:21] | No! | 不要 |
[1:31:10] | I’m a god. | 我是神 |
[1:31:12] | I will live forever. | 我将永生不死 |
[1:31:14] | But not here. | 但此处不是你的归宿 |
[1:32:41] | The boats are coming for us. | 有船来接我们了 |
[1:32:48] | For you. Not for me. | 来接你 不是我 |
[1:32:51] | You won’t stay, will you? | 你不会留下 对吗 |
[1:32:55] | Perseus, Argos needs a ruler. | 珀尔修斯 阿尔戈斯需要一名统治者 |
[1:32:57] | I cannot be a king. | 我无法做国王 |
[1:33:00] | I serve you better as a man. | 以人的身份 我能更好地效忠于您 |
[1:33:03] | You’ll make a fine queen for them. | 您将成为世人敬仰的王后 |
[1:33:45] | Olympus owes you a debt of gratitude. | 奥林匹斯山欠你一份恩情 |
[1:33:50] | As do I. | 我也欠你一份情 |
[1:33:51] | Hades lives. | 哈迪斯还活着 |
[1:33:54] | He’s just sent back to the underworld. | 我只是把他送回冥界而已 |
[1:33:56] | Biding his time, no doubt. | 肯定在等候东山再起之日 |
[1:33:58] | Waiting for men to grow weak, | 等待人类变虚弱 |
[1:34:00] | and in their weakness, he grows stronger. | 人们愈弱 他就愈强 |
[1:34:03] | It’s mankind who holds the key to Hades’ rise. | 哈迪斯的沉浮掌握在人类手中 |
[1:34:05] | It always was. | 历来如此 |
[1:34:06] | So we’ll see him again. | 那我们会再次见到他 |
[1:34:09] | Yes. | 是的 |
[1:34:11] | But now the world knows a man can stop him. | 不过世人已知 你可以降服他 |
[1:34:14] | Of course, you had some help. A sword, the Pegasus. | 当然 剑和珀加索斯也曾助你一臂之力 |
[1:34:22] | I wanted men to worship us again, | 我要世人再次敬仰我们 |
[1:34:24] | but I didn’t want it to cost me a son. | 可我不希望以我儿子作代价 |
[1:34:28] | That’s almost human of you. | 这是你人性的一面 |
[1:34:30] | I don’t suppose you’ll reconsider my offer | 想必你的意愿并为改变 |
[1:34:32] | to take your place as one of us. | 依然不愿位列我们之中 |
[1:34:38] | I’ve got everything I need right here. | 这里就有我想要的一切 |
[1:34:42] | You may not want to be a god, Perseus… | 也许你不愿做神 珀尔修斯 |
[1:34:44] | but after feats like yours, men will worship you. | 但你的伟绩会令世人敬仰 |
[1:34:48] | Be good to them. | 善待他们 |
[1:34:51] | Be better than we were. | 要做的比我们好 |
[1:34:54] | And if you insist on continuing this mundane human existence… | 如果你执意要过凡人生活 |
[1:34:58] | I won’t have you do it alone. | 我不会让你只身一人 |
[1:35:01] | You’re the son of Zeus, after all. | 毕竟你是宙斯的儿子 |