英文名称:cobra verde
年代:1987
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:33] | 主演:席维斯史特龙 | |
[00:40] | In America… | 在美国 |
[00:42] | …there’s a burglary every 11 seconds… | 每十一秒 有一宗窃盗案 |
[00:47] | …an armed robbery every 65 seconds… | 每六十五秒有 一宗持枪抢劫案 |
[00:53] | …a violent crime every 25 seconds… | 每二十五秒有 一宗暴力犯罪案 |
[00:58] | …a murder every 24 minutes… | 每二十四分钟有 一宗谋杀案 |
[01:03] | …and 250 rapes a day. | 每天至少有 二百五十宗强奸案 |
[01:10] | 片名:眼镜蛇 | |
[01:24] | 主演:布莉姬尼尔森 | |
[01:37] | 主演:兰尼桑托尼 | |
[03:19] | (残障人士专用) | |
[03:28] | Jerry, don’t push it together like that. | 杰瑞 不要像那样推 |
[03:30] | Will you just let me do it? | 嘿!朋友我能为你效劳吗? |
[03:33] | You make me sick! | 你令我作呕 |
[03:36] | 制片:曼纳汉戈兰 尤兰葛罗巴斯 | |
[03:44] | 小说原著:宝拉高斯琳 | |
[03:52] | 编剧:席维斯史特龙 | |
[04:00] | 导演:乔治柯斯马图斯 | |
[04:03] | Watch it! | 小心点 |
[04:23] | Hey, pal! | 嘿!朋友! |
[04:24] | Can I help you? | 有什么需要帮忙的吗? |
[04:28] | Hey,pal! | 嘿!朋友! |
[05:37] | We are willing to talk. No one wants to hurt you. | 我们有诚意跟你谈谈 没人会伤你 |
[05:41] | Do you understand? | 明白吗? |
[05:43] | We are willing to talk. There’s no more need for violence. | 我们有诚意跟你谈谈 没有必要动武力 |
[05:49] | There’s no way out, except by talking, do you understand? | 除了跟我们谈谈之外 你没有别的出路 明白吗? |
[05:54] | No one wants to hurt you. | 没有人会伤你 |
[05:57] | We want to help. | 我们想帮你 |
[06:00] | Please, communicate with us. | 请跟我们谈谈 |
[06:03] | You can go. | -我们不想伤你 -你可以走了 |
[06:05] | 只想帮你 | |
[06:08] | You can go! | 你可以走了 |
[06:09] | 和我们沟通 | |
[06:11] | You’re free! | 你自由了 |
[06:15] | No one wants to hurt you. Do you understand? | 没人会伤你 你明白吗? |
[06:22] | – Enough trying to deal with this maniac! – Get down! | -别再跟他穷磨叽了 -蹲下! |
[06:26] | All we need is more time, we can get control of the situation. | 听好 我们只要再拖点时间 就可全盘控制了 |
[06:30] | What control? | 控制什么? |
[06:43] | Call the Cobra. | 通知眼镜蛇 |
[07:24] | (加州 了不起50) | |
[07:39] | – How bad is it? – It’s bad. | -有多糟? -很糟 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:662个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:96个,六级词汇:53个,GRE词汇:33个,托福词汇:65个,考研词汇:102个,专四词汇:78个,专八词汇:7个, 所有生词标注共:159个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[07:41] | Any I.D. on the guy? | 知道什么来路的? |
[07:42] | Just another asshole who woke up hating the world. What’s happening? | 只知道是个想出风头的痞子 怎么回事? |
[07:46] | I don’t agree with them bringing you in here. I just want you to know that. | 眼镜蛇 我并不同意他们找你来 希望你了解这点 |
[07:53] | Come on. | 走吧! |
[07:55] | Come on! | 动啊! |
[07:58] | Move! | 动啊! |
[08:13] | 闭嘴! | |
[08:15] | 快点 | |
[08:19] | 我饿了 | |
[08:26] | (高级肉品) | |
[08:38] | 动啊! 否则我就轰了你的脑袋 | |
[08:47] | Get down, you. Get down there, man. | 蹲下去 蹲下去 |
[08:49] | You shut up! Get away from her! | 闭嘴 不要碰她 |
[08:52] | 闭嘴! | |
[09:10] | I’ll kill you, man. I’ll kill them all! | 我要宰了你 我要宰了他们 |
[09:14] | It’s the way of the New World. | 这是新世界的生存之道 |
[09:16] | So where are those TV cameras? | 这样才上得了电视 |
[09:19] | Hey man, I’ve got a bomb here. | 老兄 老子我有炸弹 |
[09:22] | I’ll kill them all! | 我要把他们全宰光 |
[09:25] | You bring in the TV or I’ll kill them all. | 你去拿摄影机来 否则我把他们全宰了 |
[09:29] | You understand? | 明白吗? |
[09:30] | It’s the way of the New World! | 这是新世界的生存之道 |
[09:47] | What are you waiting for? Let’s go! | 你在等什么?使出本事来吧! |
[09:51] | Come on over here, I’ll kill them. You got that? | 来啊!否则我宰了他们 明白吗? |
[09:55] | You’re all trash, anyway. You all deserve it. | 你们这群残渣 自找的 |
[10:00] | 你们马上就要死了 懂了吗? | |
[10:02] | 看好 我是死神 | |
[10:04] | 我先干她 再把她宰掉 | |
[10:11] | 喂 垃圾 | |
[10:14] | You’re a lousy shot. | 你枪法太差 |
[10:16] | I don’t like lousy shots. | 我不喜欢枪法差的人 |
[10:19] | You wasted a kid for nothing. | 你这个没用的痞子 |
[10:23] | Now I think it’s time to waste you. | 现在换我来干掉你 |
[10:34] | Hold it! | 等一下 |
[10:35] | Come on, man. | 来啊!老兄 |
[10:37] | I got a bomb here. | 老子有炸弹 |
[10:39] | I’ll kill her. | 我会杀了她 |
[10:41] | I’ll blow this place up. | 我会将这里炸成平地 |
[10:43] | Go ahead. | 请便 |
[10:44] | I don’t shop here. | 我不在这儿购物 |
[10:51] | Just relax, amigo. | 别紧张 老兄 |
[10:54] | You want to talk? | 你想谈? |
[10:55] | We’ll talk. I’m a sucker for good conversation. | 我就跟你谈 我是个谈话的好对象 |
[10:59] | I don’t want to talk to you. | 我没兴趣跟你谈 |
[11:00] | Now you bring in the television cameras here now. Come on, bring it in. | 马上找电视采访过来 快去叫他们来 |
[11:05] | I can’t do that. | 办不到 |
[11:07] | Why? | 为什么? |
[11:09] | I don’t deal with psychos. I put them away. | 我不和疯子打交道 我只把他们收拾掉 |
[11:13] | I ain’t no psycho, man. | 我不是疯子 |
[11:15] | I’m a hero! | 我是英雄 |
[11:17] | You’re looking at a fucking hunter. | 我是猎人 |
[11:19] | I’m a hero of the New World. | 新世界的英雄 |
[11:23] | You’re a disease and I’m the cure. | 你是瘟疫 我是华陀 |
[11:27] | 去死吧 | |
[11:31] | Drop it! | 丢掉 |
[12:02] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[12:13] | -你还好吗? -还好 | |
[12:15] | 拜托 | |
[12:17] | You the one who killed the maniac? | 是你一个人杀了那个疯子吗? |
[12:19] | – He say why he did it? – Related to the Night Slasher? | -他有没有说出他的动机? -他是不是午夜杀手? |
[12:22] | The Night Slasher’s a different case. People, please! | 午夜杀手与这完全无关 拜托让开 |
[12:25] | Let’s have a little room! | 守点规矩好吗? |
[12:27] | Was it necessary for it to end like this? Did he have to die? | 有必要这样收场吗? 非置他于死地吗? |
[12:33] | Come on, don’t listen to this asshole. | 别听他在胡扯! |
[12:36] | Did you use unnecessary deadly force? | 你是否使用了不必要的暴力? |
[12:39] | I used everything I had. | 我什么都用上了 |
[12:41] | Is this a public forum? We have work to do out here! | 这不是公开审判庭 我们还有事要办 |
[12:44] | We want to know what makes a policeman a judge and jury? People have rights. | 警察凭什么行使法官 和陪审团的权利? |
[12:48] | Think a maniac who blew a kid’s heart out for nothing should have rights? | 一个疯子随意杀人 也是权利吗? |
[12:51] | No matter what you think, people are entitled to protection by the law. | 不管你的想法如何 人民应受法律的保护 |
[12:59] | You tell that to his family! | 你去对他的家人说吧 |
[13:07] | All right, the show’s over. Come on, clear this area. | 结束了 人群散开 |
[13:26] | – Move it. – Fuck you. | -开走 -去你的 |
[13:36] | What’s your problem? | 你有毛病啊? |
[13:49] | What’s you’re problem, esé? You touched my car, man. | 你有毛病啊 撞我的车 |
[13:57] | That’s bad for your health. | 那有损你的健康 |
[13:59] | What is, pinché? | 啥事?蠢材 |
[14:03] | Me. | 我 |
[14:08] | Clean up your act. | 注意你的行为举止 |
[14:16] | Yeah! You’re in trouble, man. | 对 你有麻烦了 |
[14:19] | You told him, esé. | 你告诉他 |
[14:21] | 对 好 | |
[15:58] | Tonight, the man known as the Night Slasher… | 本台消息:今晚午夜杀手 |
[16:01] | …has struck for the sixteenth time in just over a month’s time. | 已犯下了本月第十六件案子 |
[16:05] | The 22-year-old victim was mutilated with a sharp instrument… | 二十二岁的受害人 死于利器的肢解 |
[16:09] | …and seemed to be just as unlikely a victim as the other 15. | 似乎与其他十五次 被害人的情况完全相同 |
[16:13] | Not much else is known other than that the Night Slasher preys upon anyone. | 由目前情况研判 任何人都可能是被害人 |
[16:17] | Victims have included businessmen, Asian immigrants… | 被害人包括商人 亚洲移民 |
[16:20] | …the elderly, and in one case, a sexually assaulted child. | 老年人以及一位受到 性攻击的幼童 |
[16:25] | The serial killer has thrown the city into a panic… | 全市均笼罩在 午夜杀手的恐怖中 |
[16:28] | …and, up until now, no one has had a clue to his identity. | 直到目前 他的行踪仍是个谜 |
[16:32] | The killer has been known to crawl through windows… | 据说杀手爬窗入屋 |
[16:36] | …and kill the victims in their sleep. | 剪断电话线 趁被害人熟睡时下手 |
[16:38] | The method of death has been mainly solid instruments…such as claw hammers, knives, and axes. | 凶器是锤、刀斧之类的工具 |
[16:44] | (喝干 咖啡时间) | |
[17:58] | – There’s no question? – 90% sure it’s the identical weapon. | 毫无疑问是同一种武器 百分之九十确定是同样的武器 |
[18:01] | Cuts are straight, long, deep, just like the others. | 被砍的地方长又深 |
[18:05] | That brings the count to 16, and still this bastard shows no distinct pattern. | 这家伙十六次的模式都不一样 |
[18:08] | Maybe there’s more than one. | 也许凶手不止一个人 |
[18:10] | Look, this is not your specialty, okay? | 这不是你的专长 好吗! |
[18:13] | This is pure investigative work… | 这是属于警方调查的工作 |
[18:15] | …not jumping out a window. | 不是鸡毛蒜皮的小事 |
[18:17] | – We need to beef up the task force. – We need interagency cooperation. | -我们需要一支特遣队 -需要的是各部门的全面配合 |
[18:20] | Every department wants to be the hero in this case! | 拜托 每个人都想当英雄 |
[18:24] | I don’t want to be a hero. I just want to get involved. | 报告长官 我不想当英雄 我只想参加 可以吗? |
[18:32] | Captain, if we let Cobretti… | 长官 可以说句话吗? |
[18:33] | …use his tactics, we’re asking for a lot of trouble. | 让眼镜蛇使用他的战术 无异自找麻烦 |
[18:37] | What are you saying? | 你说什么? |
[18:38] | – He should stay on the zombie squad. – You’re telling me where to stay? | -我说他属于警特组他就该留在那儿 -你凭什么指使我? |
[18:42] | It’s nothing personal. We’re just different kinds of cops. | 这不是私人恩怨 只是我们 是不同种类的警察而已 |
[18:46] | Like Monte says, you’re a specialist who does a job nobody wants. | 正如他所说 你属于特警组 你的专长我们不需要 |
[18:50] | But we can’t shake people down. Internal Affairs will jump on us. | 而且我们不能 造成民众的恐慌 |
[18:53] | – Then we lost. – Lost? | -那我们就输定了 -输定了是什么意思? |
[18:55] | As long as we play by these bullshit rules and the killer doesn’t, we lose. | 我们照规矩来 可是杀手可不 所以我们必定会输 |
[19:00] | 是的 先生 我们马上派员过去 | |
[19:12] | – What do you want to do? – Nothing we can do, except wait. | -你想怎么办? -除了等 别无他法 |
[19:15] | For what? | 等什么? |
[19:17] | For it to happen again. | 等事情再发生 |
[19:55] | I’m, like, really sorry. Do you think there’s, like, any damage? | 真对不起 有无任何损失? |
[19:59] | How could you have hit me? Have you been drinking or something? | 你怎么可能这样撞我? 你喝醉了吗? |
[20:03] | Yes. | 是的 |
[20:47] | Get the license plate! | 记下车牌 |
[20:54] | Come on! | 快 快 |
[21:14] | You know he’s daring us to catch him. | 他又在向我们挑战 你知道吧? |
[21:16] | – We dig in and find that lead. – Forget it. | -我们会找出线索的 -算了吧 |
[21:19] | Forget it? What options do we have? | 什么叫算了 有别的办法吗? |
[21:21] | Call the bastard. | 找那家伙来 |
[21:23] | (输入车牌) | |
[21:27] | Metro police, can I help you? | 警察局 有何贵干? |
[21:32] | 是的 小姐 我需要你的地址 | |
[21:35] | 小姐 请你冷静 | |
[21:37] | (名字:英格莉德) | |
[21:58] | Gentlemen. | 各位 |
[21:59] | Captain. | 组长 |
[22:01] | I won’t waste any time. | 我不想浪费时间 |
[22:03] | You know almost every sicko in this city. Shake them down. | 你几乎认识本市所有的混蛋 去找他们 |
[22:07] | Do what you have to do to get a lead. | 用尽办法找出午夜杀手 |
[22:09] | If I find him? | 如果找到了呢? |
[22:11] | Do what you do best. | 使出你的杀手锏 |
[22:13] | And try not to waste the wrong guy, huh? | 别杀错了人 |
[22:16] | But then again… | 反正 |
[22:18] | …what do you care, right? | 你不在乎 不是吗? |
[22:24] | You know, when this is over… | 等这案子完了之后 |
[22:26] | …I’d like to celebrate by punching a hole in Monte’s chest. | 我会朝蒙弟胸口打个洞来庆祝 |
[22:33] | Know what the trouble with you is? | 你知道你的毛病在哪儿吗? |
[22:37] | You’re too violent. | 太粗暴 |
[22:40] | It’s all that sugar you eat. | -我? -都是吃太多糖的原因 |
[22:43] | – This is the first sugar today. – It’s that junk food. | -这是我今天第一次 -你吃太多垃圾 |
[22:46] | Bullshit! | 胡扯! |
[22:47] | Try prunes, something natural. Raisins. | 试试枣子 天然的食物 葡萄干 |
[22:51] | Try fish. Fish and rice. Very good. | 试试鱼 鱼和米饭 |
[22:55] | Fish and rice! | 鱼和米饭 |
[23:24] | (性感女郎) | |
[24:50] | (强尼的虾船) | |
[26:16] | – I’ll take it from here. – Sure? | -我来就好 -你确定? |
[26:18] | No problem. Her car’s right over there. | 没问题 她的车就在那里 |
[26:21] | You’re in good hands. Good night. | -好的 好好玩 -晚安 |
[26:23] | Listen, I still think if you wanted to, you could be doing lot bigger layouts. | 你想的话 你可以设计得更好的 |
[26:27] | I mean it’s up to you, but I could help. | 随你 我可以帮你 |
[26:30] | I don’t want to have to play these games. | 我不想玩那些游戏 |
[26:32] | – Games? What games? – You know what games! | -游戏?什么游戏? -你知道什么游戏 |
[26:36] | I’d be sick not to want to sleep with you. | 如果我不想 跟你上床就是有病 |
[26:39] | Then don’t do it for me, do it for your career. | 好了 别为我做 为你自己的前途着想吧 |
[26:44] | You hear something? | 你有没有听到什么? |
[26:47] | It’s not like I’m asking you to marry me. | 我并不是在向你求婚 |
[27:01] | I see it will take time to make you change your mind. | 我知道要花点时间 才能改变你的想法 |
[27:04] | – So where do you want to eat? – Please, Dan, I’m not hungry! | -想到那儿吃东西? -拜托 丹尼 我不饿 |
[27:09] | I’m not doing this for me, really. | 我不是为了自己 |
[27:11] | Look, I’m just trying to help you find happiness. | 我只想帮你找到幸福 |
[27:16] | I forgot my bag. | 糟糕 我忘了我的皮包 |
[27:19] | You see? You do need me. | 瞧!你需要我了吧! |
[27:23] | 丹尼 我的天 | |
[27:43] | Please! Come on! | 拜托 快点 |
[27:47] | 拜托 | |
[27:52] | Leave me alone! | 走开! |
[27:54] | They’re trying to kill me. | 他们想杀我 |
[27:56] | Get back! | 退后 |
[28:02] | Kill her. | 杀了她 |
[29:21] | How long before that kicks in? | 要多久才有效? |
[29:23] | I don’t want to sleep. | 我不想睡 |
[29:25] | It won’t make you sleep, it’ll just calm you down. | 我们不想让你睡觉 只想让你镇定下来 |
[29:28] | Now I’ll be back when you’re finished. | 等你好点 我再回来 |
[29:33] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[29:35] | Is it Ka-nudsen? Ka? | 你是克娜森? 念克? |
[29:39] | That’s what I thought. | 我也这么想 |
[29:43] | I am Sergeant Gonzales… | 我是冈沙勒斯刑警 |
[29:45] | …and that intense looking gentleman behind you is Lieutenant Cobretti. | 你后面那位神情肃穆的是 布洛迪刑警 |
[29:50] | We’re a pair of really nice guys… | 我们都是好人 |
[29:52] | …who are here to ask you a lot of bad questions. | 来问你一些不太好的问题 |
[29:55] | Is that all right? | 可以吗? |
[30:00] | You don’t look like policemen. | 你看起来不像警察 |
[30:03] | No? | 不像? |
[30:04] | You’re kidding? She must mean you. | 你在开玩笑吧! 你指的是他吧 |
[30:07] | No, we are. We’re the real thing. | 我们是货真价实的警察 |
[30:12] | I don’t understand how this happened to me. | 我不明白 为何发生在我身上 |
[30:16] | Why don’t you take a minute to think about it. | 你仔细想想 |
[30:22] | – Did you have a fight with anyone? – No. | -有没有跟别人有过节? -没有 |
[30:24] | You owe money to anybody? | -你有欠人钱? -没有 |
[30:27] | You been around drugs, people who deal them? | 有没有贩毒? |
[30:30] | Never. No. | 没有 没有 |
[30:34] | That’s nice. | 很好 |
[30:38] | So in other words, in the last few weeks, there hasn’t been anything? | 这几周有没有接到恐怖 |
[30:41] | No threats of any kind? | 电话或类似的电话 |
[30:43] | No. | 没有 |
[30:45] | There was this guy who scared me a little tonight. | 今天有人曾吓了我一跳! |
[30:50] | Who? | 谁? |
[30:52] | I don’t know who he was. | 我不知道他是谁 |
[30:55] | Some guy broke down by the underpass. | 他车子失灵 |
[30:57] | I just drove away. | 我正巧从那儿路过 |
[31:02] | What time were you there? | 是什么时间? |
[31:05] | Maybe 10:00. | 大概十点左右 |
[31:07] | He scared you. Why? What was he doing? | 那人为什么吓到你? 他在做什么? |
[31:11] | It was just the way he looked at me. | 只是他看我的样子 |
[31:13] | What else did you see? Did you see anything else? | 你有没有看见什么其他的? |
[31:17] | Yeah, there was another car in front of them. | 有 有辆车子停在他们之前 |
[31:22] | Them? | 他们? |
[31:25] | I think there was 3 of them. | 我想大概有三个人 |
[31:27] | You think you would recognize him if you saw him again? | 再看到他们 你认得出来吗? |
[31:30] | The tall one? | 高的那个? |
[31:32] | Yeah, the one that wants to kill you. | 没错 想杀你的那个 |
[32:00] | She knows your face. | 她认得你的脸 |
[32:02] | I know where she is. | 我知道她在那里 |
[32:10] | Let me get her for you. | 我替你去收拾她 |
[32:19] | She’s mine. | 她是我的 |
[32:25] | You done, Fred? | 你好了吗? |
[32:28] | Cute guy. | 很可爱的家伙 |
[32:31] | So what do you think? | 你觉得如何? |
[32:33] | It looks a little like him. | 有点像他 |
[32:35] | You can’t describe the other two? | 你不能形容一下其他两人? |
[32:38] | No, it was too dark. | 不 太暗了 |
[32:40] | – Want to run prints at headquarters? – I’ll take care of it. Thanks. | -要影印吗? -不用了 我自己来 多谢了 |
[32:44] | Tonight you’ll stay here. Tomorrow we’ll move you to a safe house. | 今晚你留下 明天送你到 安全的地方去 |
[32:48] | Why do I have to stay around this? I want to go. | 为何要留下 我想走 |
[32:50] | You’re the one who can place him at the crime scene. | 你是现场唯一可以指认嫌犯的人 |
[32:53] | Until we get him, it’s got to be that way. | 在逮到他之前必须这样 |
[33:00] | Tony, you hungry? | 东尼 你饿吗? |
[33:01] | What do you got? | 你有什么? |
[33:03] | Something that looks like cheese. | 好像是起司 |
[33:05] | No, there’s some cake over there. | 不 那边有蛋糕 |
[33:07] | – Take the cheese. – I don’t want the cheese. | -拿起司吧 -我不要起司 |
[33:10] | – I saw some cake. – You’re done with this, aren’t you? | -我有看到蛋糕 -你不要这些了 对吧? |
[33:13] | Yes. | 是的 |
[33:15] | All right, take the cake, but save it, okay? | 好 拿蛋糕 但是别吃完 好吧? |
[33:18] | 让我咬一口 | |
[33:20] | -我不是你的佣人 好吗? -好啦 别生气 | |
[33:34] | She’s going to wreck our New World. | 她会毁掉我们的新世界 |
[33:37] | And the dream. | 粉碎我们的美梦 |
[33:39] | You have to stop her. | 你必须阻止她 |
[33:48] | Great-looking guy, huh? | 帅哥 |
[33:50] | Do you have that upside down? | 倒过来怎么样? |
[33:52] | No, it’s just a regular dirtbag. | 还是蠢蛋一个 |
[33:55] | I want to go to my place and check this out against my files. | 我想去查查资料 |
[33:58] | I’ll be back in a couple of hours, okay? | -几个小时回来好吧? -好 |
[34:00] | There’s a real nice looking lady, huh? Wasn’t she? | 那女孩很漂亮 不是吗? |
[34:03] | – The one upstairs? – The one upstairs. You remember? | -楼上那个? -不错 楼上那个 你还记得 |
[34:07] | I didn’t notice, Gonzales, I was on the job. | 我没有注意 我天天忙工作 |
[34:09] | – I was paying attention to business. – Me too. | -我认真在工作 -我也一样 |
[34:12] | Good night, all right? | -好吧 晚安 -好 |
[34:14] | Fucking liar! | 他妈的 骗子 |
[34:15] | – Watch your mouth, you’re in public. – Of course. | -在公众场所 小心言行 -当然! |
[34:46] | You’re a good citizen. | 你是好市民 |
[35:06] | (洛杉矶中央医院) | |
[36:02] | I can’t buy a damn thing that’s worth a… | 找不到半点值钱的东西 |
[36:24] | You men are supposed to use the service elevator. | 你该用货梯 |
[36:27] | Next time, use the stairs. | 下次走楼梯 |
[36:55] | Remember the health code. Next time take the stairs. | 记得健康规则 下次走楼梯 |
[37:21] | It’s a little late to be mopping up. | 太晚来拖地了吧 |
[37:26] | You want me to say something? | 要不要我告诉他? |
[37:28] | No, I’ve got to do my rounds. I’ll tell him. Thanks. | 不 我得四处巡一下 我来告诉他 |
[37:32] | See you next break. | 稍后休息时间见 |
[37:56] | Hey? I’m in your office. What do you need me for? | 怎样?我在你办公室 找我做什么? |
[38:00] | Why are you there? | 你在那里干嘛! |
[38:01] | Headquarters said you wanted me here. | 总部通知我来 说你找我 |
[38:03] | Get back! | 赶快回医院 |
[38:06] | Presley! | 帕沙尼 |
[38:37] | 嘿 | |
[40:39] | Pretty hair! | 漂亮的秀发 |
[41:36] | Why are you doing this to me? | 你为什么这样对我? |
[41:41] | Stop this! Right now! Stop doing this to me! | 住手 为什么这样对我? |
[41:58] | Is anybody here? | 有人在吗? |
[42:12] | Please remain calm. | 请保持冷静 |
[42:15] | All exits from the hospital are clearly marked. | 院内出口都有标志 |
[42:19] | Please use the stairs and proceed in an orderly manner. | 请排队 使用楼梯 |
[42:24] | 不要跑 | |
[42:26] | 不要使用电梯 | |
[42:29] | 保持镇定 | |
[42:31] | 院内出口都有标志 | |
[42:35] | 请排队 使用楼梯 | |
[42:40] | 不要跑 | |
[42:42] | 不要使用电梯 | |
[42:45] | 请保持冷静 | |
[42:48] | Your way almost killed everyone. | 用你的方法 几乎累死所有的人 |
[42:50] | – Now maybe you’ll do it right. – They’ve got somebody inside. | -现在不妨照正确的方式做 -他们有内奸 |
[42:54] | Smart accusation, Cobretti. Can you prove it? | 这种控诉太过分了 你有证据吗? |
[42:58] | Chief Halliwell wants an answer. | 夏里威局长要你的答覆 |
[43:01] | Not yet. | 我还没有答案 |
[43:02] | I know what we’re dealing with. | 我知道我们在对付什么 |
[43:04] | Don’t make things harder than they are. | 你别把事情弄更糟就好 |
[43:07] | Monte says you’ve got a sketch of the suspect. | 蒙弟说你手上 有嫌疑犯的素描 |
[43:09] | Is this a game? | 这是游戏吗? |
[43:11] | He didn’t say the magic word. | 他没有说一个重要的字 |
[43:14] | What magic word? | 什么重要的字? |
[43:16] | Please. | 请 |
[43:20] | All right, enough of this bullshit. Do you understand? | 扯完了吗?够了 明白吗? |
[43:24] | You bet. | 当然 |
[43:27] | That’s it? | 就这样? |
[43:29] | That’s it. | 就这样 |
[43:35] | Cobretti, do you know you have an attitude problem? | 布洛迪 你知道你的态度有问题吗? |
[43:41] | Yeah, but it’s just a little one. | 有 但是只有一点点 |
[43:54] | – He’s going to get me, isn’t he? – No, he won’t. | -他会找到我的 对吧? -他不会 |
[43:58] | How can you say that? You said I’ll be safe here. | 你怎么知道? 你说过我在这里安全 |
[44:03] | Who is he? | 他是谁? |
[44:05] | We don’t know yet. | 我们还不知道 |
[44:09] | Come on, it’s moving time. | -快点 行动时间到了 -好 |
[44:11] | This is Officer Stalk. She’s assigned to this case. | 这是丝托克警官 她是 被派来协助办案的 |
[44:14] | – So let’s go, guys. – Where? | -来吧 大家 -上哪儿? |
[44:16] | We’re going to a safe house. | 到安全的地方去 |
[44:18] | Want help with this? | 要我帮忙吗? |
[44:20] | – Want a bite? – No. | -要咬一口? -不用了 |
[44:22] | Don’t you like health food? | 你不喜欢健康食物? |
[44:26] | Did you notice anything out of the ordinary? | 有注意到不寻常的事吗? |
[44:29] | Did anybody challenge you? | 有人找麻烦吗? |
[44:33] | If you remember anything, let us know. I appreciate your help. | 如果记得什么 请告诉我们 我们很感激你的帮助 |
[44:37] | You’ve got to tell me what happened here. | 你必须告诉我 昨晚到底发生了什么事 |
[44:39] | I told you to let my team handle this, understand? | 我说过了 你应该让我这组处理的 你明白吗? |
[44:43] | Of course you don’t. Listen, hotshot. | 你不明白 蠢蛋 听好 |
[44:46] | – We want him just as much as you do. – Do you? | -我们也像你一样急着要抓他 -是吗? |
[44:48] | There were 3 men assigned to that room. Headquarters called to take 2 off. Why? | 昨晚总部为何调走 两个守卫?为什么? |
[44:53] | – Headquarters didn’t do anything. – No? Then who did? | -总部什么也没做 -那是谁干的 |
[44:58] | It’s your show. You find out. | 那是你的秀 你负责找出原因吧! |
[45:00] | 请打三号总机 | |
[46:18] | Where’s Gonzales? | 冈沙勒斯呢? |
[46:25] | Buckle up! | 系好安全带 |
[47:29] | 抓好 | |
[47:49] | He’s crazy! | 他疯了 他疯了 |
[48:46] | Go! | 走 |
[48:58] | 小心 | |
[49:10] | (增压系统) | |
[49:45] | (请勿入内) | |
[49:59] | 我的天 | |
[50:06] | -不要! -趴下! | |
[50:57] | (大都会警局) | |
[50:59] | It’s so out of control, where do I start? | 此事一发不可收拾 不知从何处理起 |
[51:01] | With the legal problems. | 却引起了法律问题 |
[51:03] | Of course we have legal problems. The city’s become one big battlefield. | 当然会有法律问题 本市快变成战场了 |
[51:07] | Soon the public will be screaming for federal assistance. | 不要再有枪击了 三天之内大众就会 要求联邦的协助 |
[51:10] | I don’t want FBI in here! | 我不要联邦调查局插手 |
[51:12] | We’ve got enough manpower to handle it, so why can’t we control this? | 我们有足够的人手 为何控制不了? |
[51:16] | Because we’re against an army of killers. I keep telling you guys that. | 因为只有那个目击被害人的一面之词 我一直这样告诉你们的 |
[51:20] | – How do you know? – I know, all right? | -你怎么知道? -我知道 |
[51:23] | – This army theory sounds weak. – Does it really? | -这理由似乎太牵强 -真的吗? |
[51:26] | What have you got, besides one scared woman to back up anything you say? | 是的 本来就很牵强 只有那个目击被害人的一面之词 |
[51:30] | And your idea of taking her out of the city for protection is ridiculous. | 而你想把本市置于你的 保护之下 太荒唐 |
[51:35] | The security is here. | -是吗? -是的 我们才是负责安全的 |
[51:37] | Maybe she’ll be safer here where we can keep an eye on her. | 蒙弟说的没错 由我们看着她或许她会安全点 |
[51:40] | – It won’t work. – Why not? | -没有用 -为什么? |
[51:42] | We’re dealing with fanatics who’ll do anything to waste her! | 因为对方会不惜一切除掉她 |
[51:45] | Excuse me, but I’ve got to say what I think. | 对不起 我想我必须说出我的想法 |
[51:48] | And I think this whole sorry ordeal is like some… | 我认为整件事 |
[51:51] | …damn sick joke, if you ask me. | 像个荒唐的笑话 如果你问我的话 |
[51:54] | Nobody asked you, Monte. | 没人问你 蒙弟 |
[51:55] | That’s too bad, isn’t it? Face it, he doesn’t give… | 真不幸 不是吗? 面对现实吧 |
[51:59] | …a rat’s ass for this girl. She’s just live bait… | 他根本不在乎她 她只是你的饵而已 |
[52:01] | …so King Cobretti here can cut a new notch. | 所以眼镜蛇之王可以立大功 |
[52:04] | You’ve already caused a lot of people to die. | 你已经害死了不少人 |
[52:07] | How about letting her live? | 放她一条生路吧 好吗? |
[52:11] | Enough! | 住手! |
[52:21] | Next time. | 下次再说 |
[52:23] | He’s the psycho! | 他才是丧心病狂 |
[52:25] | What do we want to do? | 你打算怎么办? |
[52:27] | If he thinks those psychos will follow her, let him go. | 他认为凶手会跟踪她 让他们走吧! |
[52:30] | At least we got them out of the city. | 至少可以将他们 从本市打发走 |
[52:33] | – You all right? – Yeah. | -你还好吗? -是的 |
[53:07] | Are your men out there? | 你的人都在吗? |
[53:09] | Yeah, they’re out there. | 都在 |
[53:12] | Are we just supposed to drive around until he tries to kill us again? | 我们打算这样逛 等凶手找上门来? |
[53:16] | No, they won’t get you. | 他们不会找到你的 |
[53:18] | You keep saying that. How do you know that for sure? | 你一直这么说 你凭什么这么肯定? |
[53:23] | You got to have faith. | 总得有信心呀 |
[53:55] | Can I ask you something? | 可以问你一件事吗? |
[53:57] | Sure, what’s that? | 可以 什么事? |
[53:59] | Why were you fighting with the other police? | 你为何和其他警察起争执 |
[54:01] | Sometimes they don’t buy what I believe. | 有时候他们不吃我这一套 |
[54:06] | There’s all these crazy people everywhere. | 这世界到处是疯子 |
[54:09] | Why can’t the police just put them away and keep them away? | 为什么警方 不把他们都抓起来? |
[54:13] | Hey, tell it to the judge. | 这话你去跟法官说 |
[54:15] | What do you mean? | 什么意思? |
[54:17] | We put them away. They let them out. | 我们抓人 他们放人 |
[54:20] | It makes me sick! | 真差劲 |
[54:24] | Like I said, you got to tell it to the judge. | 所以我说 你最好去跟法官说 |
[54:39] | Great day for junk food, babe. | 吃大餐的好日子 |
[54:42] | Why don’t you add meat to your diet? | 来点肉加上减肥餐好吧! |
[54:44] | No, thanks. I hate frog’s legs. | 不了 谢谢 我讨厌吃青蛙腿 |
[54:52] | -嗨 -嗨 | |
[54:55] | You want? | 你要吗? |
[54:57] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[54:59] | Fellow garbage-belly. | 这是垃圾食物 |
[55:07] | So how you doing? | 你还好吧? |
[55:08] | All right. What about you? | 还好 你呢? |
[55:10] | Not bad. | 不错 |
[55:13] | Where are we going? | 咱们去那? |
[55:15] | You’re going to have to ask Cobra. He’s the expert on this. | 得去问眼镜蛇 他是专家 |
[55:20] | He doesn’t look like an expert, does he? | 他不像专家 对吧! |
[55:22] | I know. He looks like a fugitive from the fifties… | 我知道 他像50年代的亡命之徒 |
[55:26] | …but he sure is great at catching psychos. | 不过 抓疯子非他不可 |
[55:29] | He’s the pride of the zombie squad. | 特警队以他为荣 |
[55:32] | What’s the zombie squad? | 什么是特警队? |
[55:33] | The bottom line. | 最底线 |
[55:37] | Want to have some fun? | 想来点乐子吗? |
[55:39] | It’s kind of personal… | 这是私密性的 |
[55:41] | …but it might cheer him up. | 不过会引起他的兴趣 |
[55:43] | Walk up to him… | 你走向他 |
[55:45] | …and call him… | 叫他 |
[55:49] | He likes that. | 他喜欢那样 |
[55:57] | Hot item. | 抢手货 |
[56:00] | You find out anything new? | 找到新奇的东西吗? |
[56:02] | Since you were in the bathroom? No, not really. | 从你进洗手间后还没有 |
[56:05] | I did. | 我有 |
[56:07] | Like what? | 例如什么? |
[56:08] | Marion Cobretti. | 马里昂布洛迪 |
[56:11] | Is that really your name? | 真的是你的名字吗? |
[56:13] | Gonzales talks too much, doesn’t he? | 冈沙勒斯大嘴巴 对吧! |
[56:17] | That’s not so bad. | -并不难听 -是吗? |
[56:21] | It’s kind of tough growing up with. | 长大了就不适用 不是吗? |
[56:24] | – I like it. – Do you? | -我喜欢 -真的? |
[56:26] | I always wanted to have a tougher one myself. | 我一直想取个粗壮的名字 |
[56:29] | You know, a little harder name. | 有震撼力的名字 |
[56:31] | Like what? | 例如什么? |
[56:33] | Alice. | 亚力士 |
[56:38] | We better get going. | 我们得走了 |
[56:43] | Sorry, no sale. | 对不起 没作到我的生意 |
[57:13] | (十字路机车场) | |
[57:45] | Your entree is ready. | 你的主餐准备好了 |
[57:49] | It’s for the large family. | 足够个大家庭吃 |
[57:51] | It sure is. | 是啊! |
[58:07] | Have a life preserver? | 有救生圈吗? |
[58:09] | Why? | 为什么? |
[58:10] | Because your french fries are drowning there. | 薯条快溺死了 |
[58:16] | What is this place? | 这是什么地方? |
[58:19] | It’s a foundry town. | 铸造厂 |
[58:23] | Tell me something: | 告诉我一件事 |
[58:25] | Do you ever let go? | 你曾经放轻松过吗? |
[58:28] | Sure. | 当然 |
[58:30] | Really? | 真的吗? |
[58:32] | So what do you do to relax? | 那你如何使自己轻松? |
[58:34] | Look for trouble. | 找麻烦 |
[58:37] | No, I mean… | 我意思是说 |
[58:38] | …do you ever get involved? | 你可曾有过关系? |
[58:40] | With a woman? | 和女人? |
[58:42] | Yeah, a woman. | 没错 女人 |
[58:44] | A real woman? A real live woman? | 真正的女人 |
[58:46] | I don’t know. Now and then. Nothing regular. | 偶而有过 并没认真 |
[58:49] | Why? | 为什么? |
[58:51] | Let’s just say that… | 只是我 |
[58:55] | …not many people could put up with the way I live. | 很少人能适应我的生活 |
[58:59] | What if you found one? | 万一找到了呢? |
[59:03] | I’d say she’d have to be a little crazy. | 我会说她神经有问题 |
[1:00:13] | All right, I’ve got to go. | 好的 我得挂了 |
[1:00:20] | You scared me. | 你吓死我了 |
[1:00:22] | Where’s Tony? | 东尼呢? |
[1:00:24] | He’s asleep. I was just checking on things at home. | 他在睡觉 我问一下家里的情形 |
[1:00:28] | Why not use the phone in your room? | 为何不用你房间的电话? |
[1:00:30] | It’s out of order. | 它坏了 |
[1:00:31] | – It’s getting cold out here, huh? – Yeah. Better get inside. | -这儿很冷 -是 最好进去 |
[1:00:36] | Maybe it doesn’t mean much, but I think you’re doing a great job. | 听着 也许对你这么说不算什么 不过我觉得你干得很好 |
[1:00:41] | You too. | 你也是 |
[1:02:01] | Can’t you sleep? | 睡不着吗? |
[1:02:03] | Not really. | 睡不着 |
[1:02:06] | You should try. | 你该试着睡一下 |
[1:02:13] | – I can still hear. – What? | -我还听得到 -什么? |
[1:02:16] | That your eyes are open. | 你不敢合眼 |
[1:02:20] | Who can sleep? | 谁睡得着? |
[1:02:25] | Would you come over here, please? | 请你过来一下好吗? |
[1:02:31] | I won’t hurt you. | 我不会伤你的 |
[1:02:38] | Sure, why not? | 有何不可? |
[1:02:44] | Yeah, I guess I’ll be pretty safe. | 我想我会十分安全 |
[1:02:53] | Where will you go when this is all done? | 事情结束后 你要去哪? |
[1:02:57] | I don’t know, maybe another case. | 大概又是另一个案子 |
[1:03:01] | We’ll see each other some more when this is over, right? | 这一切结束后 我们会再见面对吧? |
[1:03:07] | You think that’s a good idea? | 你认为这是个好主意? |
[1:03:09] | I think it might be. | 我想有此可能 |
[1:03:17] | I’ll go check the window. | 我去检查窗子 |
[1:03:34] | I think it might be a very good idea. | 也许会是个很好的主意 |
[1:04:59] | Morning. | 早安 |
[1:05:01] | Hi. | 嗨! |
[1:05:06] | Where we going today? | 今天到哪儿? |
[1:05:07] | Further upstate. | 到北部去 |
[1:05:09] | We better check on Stalk, see why she isn’t out here. | 你去看看丝托克 为何还没出来 |
[1:05:13] | Better get in the car. | 你上车去 |
[1:05:15] | What’s wrong? You look so mad. | 你好像气呼呼的 怎么了? |
[1:05:17] | I always look this way before breakfast. | 早饭前 我一向如此 |
[1:05:20] | – She’s gone, man. – What? | -她不见了 -什么? |
[1:05:21] | Gone. | 不见了 |
[1:05:26] | Get inside. | 进去 |
[1:05:29] | Get inside! | 进去 |
[1:05:40] | Never liked that bitch. | 我一直都不喜欢那婊子 |
[1:05:41] | Me either. | 我也是 |
[1:05:43] | Get in the house. | 进屋去 |
[1:05:48] | Get down over there. | 快蹲下 |
[1:07:29] | Come on! | 快走 |
[1:07:59] | Tony! | 东尼 东尼 |
[1:09:22] | What do I do? | 怎么办? |
[1:09:25] | Go through it! Keep going! | 冲进去 不要停 |
[1:09:48] | Come on, let’s go! | 快走 |
[1:10:09] | 蹲下 | |
[1:10:13] | Go to the foundry. | 去铸造厂 |
[1:14:09] | You have the right to remain silent. | 你有权保持沉默 |
[1:14:27] | Die, bitch! | 去死吧 贱人 |
[1:14:29] | 住手 | |
[1:14:39] | 不要 | |
[1:14:43] | Get out of there! | 离开那儿 |
[1:15:43] | Let’s bleed, pig! | 来较量吧 死猪 |
[1:15:47] | Where are you? | 你在哪?死猪 |
[1:15:54] | I want your eyes, pig! | 我要你的眼睛 死猪 |
[1:15:57] | I want them! | 我要它们 |
[1:15:59] | You want to go to hell? | 想下地狱吗? |
[1:16:03] | 死猪? | |
[1:16:06] | You want to go to hell with me? | 想跟我一起下地狱吗? |
[1:16:10] | It doesn’t matter, does it? | 无所谓了 对吧? |
[1:16:12] | We are the hunters. | 我们是猎人 |
[1:16:15] | We kill the weak… | 我们杀死弱者 |
[1:16:17] | …so the strong survive. | 让强者生存 |
[1:16:19] | You can’t stop the New World. | 你阻止不了新世界 |
[1:16:22] | Your filthy society will never get rid of people like us. | 你们的脏社会 无法摆脱我们这种人 |
[1:16:26] | It’s breeding them. | 我们在繁殖 |
[1:16:28] | We are the future! | 我们就是未来 |
[1:16:30] | 不是 | |
[1:16:33] | You’re history. | 你是历史了 |
[1:16:38] | You won’t do it, pig. | 你不会杀我的 猪 |
[1:16:41] | You won’t shoot. | 你不敢开枪 |
[1:16:44] | Murder is against the law. | 杀人是犯法的 |
[1:16:49] | You have to take me in. | 你得抓我去坐牢 |
[1:16:52] | If… | 如果 |
[1:16:53] | …you can. | 你有本事的话 |
[1:16:57] | Even I have rights… | 即使我 也有权利 |
[1:16:59] | …don’t I… | 对吧! |
[1:17:02] | …pig? | 猪? |
[1:17:05] | Take me in. | 抓我啊 |
[1:17:08] | They’ll say I’m insane… | 他们会说我是疯子 |
[1:17:11] | …won’t they? | 对不对? |
[1:17:14] | The court is civilized… | 法庭是文明的 |
[1:17:16] | …isn’t it… | 不是吗? |
[1:17:18] | …pig? | 猪 |
[1:17:20] | But I’m not. | 但我不是 |
[1:17:23] | This is where the law stops… | 法庭至此为止 |
[1:17:26] | …and I start… | 我开始了 |
[1:17:31] | …sucker! | 兔崽子 |
[1:17:56] | Come on, pig. | 来啊 猪 |
[1:20:24] | You okay? | -你还好吗? -当然 |
[1:20:27] | You sure? | 你确定? |
[1:20:29] | Let’s get out of here. | 我们走吧 |
[1:20:39] | 好 你们 出来吧 | |
[1:20:44] | Come on, you did your best. Don’t feel guilty. | 不要内疚 你已尽力了 |
[1:20:48] | That’s nice of you. You going to be all right? | 你真的很好心 你不会有事吧? |
[1:20:52] | I’m going to miss the dance finals. | 我要错过舞蹈的期末考了 |
[1:20:56] | Listen, can I get you anything? | 有需要什么吗? |
[1:20:58] | Yeah. | 有 |
[1:20:59] | I would kill for some… | 我想要些 |
[1:21:02] | What? | 什么? |
[1:21:04] | Gummy Bears. | 熊熊软糖 |
[1:21:06] | Gummy Bears? | 熊熊软糖? |
[1:21:10] | See you at the hospital. | 医院见 |
[1:21:11] | – Keep in touch. – Don’t drive too fast. | -保持连络 -不要开太快 |
[1:21:14] | 慢慢来 | |
[1:21:18] | 好了 可以走了 | |
[1:21:22] | 眼镜蛇 | |
[1:21:23] | You did a hell of a job here. | 你做得很好 |
[1:21:26] | You ever want a transfer to something easier… | 如果想请调或需要什么 轻松点的工作 |
[1:21:29] | …or you need anything… | 或需要什么 |
[1:21:31] | …just say the word. | 请直说 |
[1:21:33] | 这个嘛 | |
[1:21:35] | I would like to have my car replaced. | 我想换部车子 |
[1:21:38] | We’d like to, but it’s not in the budget. | 我们很愿意 但没有经费 |
[1:21:42] | 那就 | |
[1:21:44] | See you back at headquarters. I’ll take care of your toy for you. | 总部见了 我会看管你的玩具 |
[1:21:51] | 布洛迪 | |
[1:21:53] | No hard feelings. | 别介意 |
[1:21:56] | You kind of overdid it around here. | 你似乎做得太过份了 |
[1:21:59] | I personally would have… | 我个人喜欢 |
[1:22:00] | …a more subtle solution, but that’s not your style. | 比较缓和的解决方式 不过不合你的作风 |
[1:22:04] | No hard feelings. | 别放在心上 |
[1:22:20] | No hard feelings, pal. | 别放在心上 朋友 |
[1:22:28] | I’ll give you a lift. | 来吧 我送你一程 |
[1:22:30] | No, I’ve got my own transportation, thanks. | 不了 我自己有车 |
[1:22:33] | You ready? | 好了吗? |
[1:22:34] | Ready, Marion. | 好了 马里昂 |
[1:22:37] | Catchy name, isn’t it? | 很好记的名字 对吧! |