Skip to content

电影台词-单词统计

电影台词-单词统计

  • 首页
  • 豆瓣TOP250
  • 动画
  • 英美剧集台词
  • 英美剧单词统计
  • 纪录片台词
  • 英文书单词统计
  • Toggle search form

Cold Comes the Night(汽车旅馆疯劫案)[2013]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on 2024年7月14日 By jubentaici_movie_user Cold Comes the Night(汽车旅馆疯劫案)[2013]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计无评论
电影名称:汽车旅馆疯劫案
英文名称:Cold Comes the Night
年代:2013

推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 英文 中文
[01:50] I don’t wanna go to school. 我不想上学
[01:56] I said I don’t wanna go to school. Oh, is that what that was? 跟你说了我不想上学 哦 这样子啊
[02:00] Mom. 妈
[02:01] You can’t stay here with me all day, Sophia. 索菲亚 你不能整天呆家里啊
[02:04] But I can help you. I know how to pick up the phone when it rings. 我会做事啊 接电话什么的
[02:08] You know how to do a lot of things. You are very smart. 宝贝你可能干啦 很聪明
[02:11] Smarter than me, definitely. 肯定比我聪明
[02:13] Then why do I have to go to school? I’ll make you a deal. 那我为什么要去上学呢 这样吧
[02:16] This weekend, I’ll show you how to use the washing machine. 周末我教你用洗衣机如何
[02:19] I can help you fold the sheets? Yes, you can. 能帮你叠床单吗 当然可以
[02:22] Go finish getting ready for school. Car pool will be here in a second. 赶紧去洗漱 拼的车就快到了
[02:26] 这里是格林尼县公共广播电台
[02:29] 今天天气阴冷多云
[02:31] 最高温度零下一度 夜晚最低零下七度
[02:35] 今晚路上要格外小心
[02:37] 明天暖和点 不高 四度左右
[02:40] 本周大概就是这种天气了
[02:43] 本周六是湖节 欢迎来玩
[02:46] 我们这有
[02:50] Don’t forget to brush your teeth. 别忘了刷牙
[03:00] Hey. Sorry. 嘿 抱歉
[03:02] We fell asleep. 我们睡过头了
[03:05] Billy said it was fine. 比利说没问题
[03:08] Mom, I’m ready. 妈 我准备好了
[03:11] Come on down. 下来吧
[03:21] -Hi, Stella. -Hi. -早啊 斯特拉 -早
[03:22] Okay, babe. Let’s get this off. 宝贝 脱下这个
[03:25] Mom, I forgot to feed Mr. Jones. Oh, that’s okay, baby. I’ll do it. 妈 我忘了喂琼斯了 没事 我去喂
[03:30] Denise will pick you up at 3. 丹尼丝三点钟会去接你
[03:31] I love you. I love you too. 爱你宝贝 我也爱你
[03:33] -Bye, Stella. -Bye. -拜 斯特拉 -拜
[03:35] Thanks, Barb. 谢了 巴布
[04:49] Shit. 干
[04:52] The last two times we spoke, 上回咱们谈过
[04:54] I told you a concern had been raised about the suitability 我们很关注居住环境
[04:57] of an environment like this for a child as young as… 尤其是像她这样大的小孩
[05:00] Her name is Sophia. 她叫索菲亚
[05:01] Given the high rate of turnover of a mostly transient, 这儿环境复杂 人员流动频繁
[05:05] mostly male population. 大部分都是男性
[05:06] And the local girls. 而且当地女生
[05:08] We’re leaving but the winters are slow here. 我们准备搬家了 可得过了冬再说
本电影台词包含不重复单词:734个。
其中的生词包含:四级词汇:79个,六级词汇:48个,GRE词汇:22个,托福词汇:58个,考研词汇:84个,专四词汇:64个,专八词汇:11个,
所有生词标注共:142个。
定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本
[05:11] There’s nothing I can do. 我们也实在没办法
[05:12] Unfortunately it is still unacceptable 但你这种状况是国家法律
[05:15] by the legal standards enforced by the state. 所不允许的啊
[05:18] What’s that? 什么
[05:20] You have two weeks 给你两周时间
[05:21] to relocate Sophia to a suitable location. 给索菲亚找个合适的地方
[05:24] Failure to do so will result in her being removed. 否则她将被强制转移
[05:27] What do you mean? This is a commercial property 你什么意思 这里是商业区
[05:30] with multiple reports of drug use and prostitution. 到处是吸毒和卖淫的
[05:34] Your choice to use it as your place of residence cannot… 你选择住在这里 但这对
[05:37] We’re leaving, I told you that, but I can’t afford it. 跟你说了我们会搬的 只是经济有点紧张
[05:40] There’s always placement until you get your feet back on the ground. 在你手头宽裕前还是有解决办法的
[05:44] We have families who’d be happy to take Sophia… 我这有很多的家庭愿意照顾索菲亚
[05:47] Could you stop it? These are good families. 能别说这个吗 都是些好家庭啊
[05:49] Would you stop it? Please. It will only… 别说了 行吗 仅仅只是
[05:54] I’d rather be dead. 除非我死了
[06:00] Then you have two weeks. 那你还有两周啦
[06:13] Was dating this chick, and she’s Russian, right? 以前泡个妞 俄罗斯的
[06:18] And I understand every eighth word, right? Ha-ha-ha. 说八个字能听懂一个吧 哈哈
[06:21] Her dad bought her tits for her, ever heard of something like that? 他爸出钱给她去隆胸 够扯吧
[06:26] They’re big and they’re hard, got them done back in the homeland. 在俄罗斯隆的 又大又硬
[06:29] It was, like, fucking hilarious. 简直太夸张了
[06:40] It’s cold, right? 很冷 是不是
[06:42] My stomach’s been eating itself for the last hour. 一小时前我就已经饿疯了
[06:45] We should probably fill up again anyways. 得找地方补充补充
[06:47] You never know when the next gas station’s gonna be out here. 鬼晓得下个加油站有多远
[06:53] That cool, right? Yeah? 没事吧
[06:58] All right, cool. 没事就好
[07:02] Mom? Mm? 妈 嗯
[07:04] Stella Bradshaw says no one’s really supposed to live at a motel. 斯特拉・布拉德肖说没人会以旅店为家
[07:08] You’re supposed to stay one or two nights 顶多在旅店住个一两晚
[07:10] and then leave and go back to your real house. 然后回自己真正的家
[07:13] Stella Bradshaw said that? Yes. 她真这么说吗 是的
[07:16] How many bathrooms do you think Stella Bradshaw has at her house? 那你说斯特拉・布拉德肖家能有几个卫生间
[07:20] I don’t know. Maximum two. 不知道 顶多两个吧
[07:23] You know how many bathrooms you have? Twenty-two. 那咱家有几个呢 二十一个
[07:26] More than they have in Buckingham Palace. You know what that makes you? 比白金汉宫还多 知道这意味着什么吗
[07:31] A princess. 你是小公主啊
[07:34] Mom, you’re crazy. Crazy like a fox. 妈 你太扯了 像狐狸一样扯
[07:43] I love you, baby. 爱你 宝贝
[07:44] I love you too, Mom. Close your eyes. 我也爱你 妈妈 闭上眼睛
[08:39] Here you go. Find everything you need? Yeah, totally. 给 还需要点别的吗 谢谢 不用了
[08:56] Mother-fuck, it’s cold outside. 干他娘的 外面冷死了
[09:06] So listen, 你看
[09:08] the thing is, I’ve been driving for 22 hours straight. 情况是这样的 我连着开了一整天了
[09:11] I could use a little shut-eye. 实在得歇会了
[09:13] I have schedule to keep. 我赶时间
[09:14] I know, I know. 我知道的
[09:16] They do not like to wait. No, no. 他们可不等人
[09:19] But we’re good. We’re real good on time. 但我们时间还很足啊 真的不赶
[09:23] We got a whole day for the last couple hundred miles. 就最后几百里了 还有一整天时间呢
[09:26] I can see a motel from here. 前面有家旅店
[09:31] We check in separately. 咱分开住
[09:33] We sleep for four hour, then drive. 我睡四个小时 咱就上路
[09:38] Cool. Four hour. 行 四小时
[09:42] Four hours, got it. 四小时 没问题
[10:07] -Hello. -Yes. -你好 -嗯
[10:08] I would like quiet room for one night, please. 麻烦找间清净的房间 住一晚上
[10:11] Forty-four dollars, please, and you’ll need to fill… 四十四块 麻烦登记一下
[10:15] one of these out. 在这上面
[10:17] Do you have pen? 有笔吗
[10:18] Yeah, that one works just fine right there. 边上就有一支啊
[10:33] Fill out your name, home address, 姓名 住址
[10:35] and your license plate number, please. 还有车牌号
[10:39] I walk from diner. 我从餐馆走过来的
[10:41] Huh? Did you eat? 哦 吃了没啊
[10:46] What? 什么
[10:47] Did you eat? It’s good there. 吃了没有 那里的菜很不错
[10:51] No. 没有
[10:52] Was it busy? I was hoping for some of that run-off, you know? 是人太多了吗 我正好有减肥的打算
[10:59] All right. And I’ll need to xerox your ID, please, sir. 好吧 要复印一下你的身份证
[11:04] I will pay cash. 我付现金
[11:06] Yep, still need your ID. 一样需要复印身份证
[11:09] I have a friend who’s a cop in town. 我有个朋友是当警察的
[11:12] He’s always going on about me xeroxing IDs. 老是跟我说一定要复印身份证
[11:16] So… 所以
[11:21] Well, everybody has job. 好吧 都不容易
[11:56] He was 15 minute late. 他晚了十五分钟
[12:00] But I checked and everything was there. 但我查了东西都在
[12:05] Yes, I will cross border first thing in the morning. 明天一早我就过境
[12:10] Jacques, it is a pleasure to be working for your father again. 雅克 很荣幸能再度和你爸共事
[12:14] Please thank him for the opp… 代我谢他
[12:41] Give me that pipe. 给我吸管
[12:46] Ow. Motherfucker. Shut the fuck up. 哦 操你妈的 闭嘴
[12:49] You shut the fuck up. 你他妈的才要闭嘴
[12:51] -Come on, you dumb bitch. -Ow. -得了 傻婊子 -啊
[13:17] Ow! What the…? 干嘛
[13:20] Get the fuck off me! Ow! 放开我
[13:22] Get the fuck off me! Aah! 他妈的放开我
[13:26] What the fuck’s going on up there? 那边出什么事啦
[13:36] What did you do? No, get away! 你要干嘛 走开
[13:38] -Get away from me! -I’m sorry! -离我远点 -对不起
[14:01] -Hey, everything all right? -The fuck was that? -没事吧 -这他妈的是什么
[14:07] -Hey! -I called the police. -嘿 -我报警了
[14:44] Hello? 哈罗
[14:48] Open up. 开门
[15:06] Somebody call 911. 找人报警
[15:28] John roughs up Gwen, Gwen slashes John, 约翰揍了格温 格温捅了约翰
[15:33] and John manages to shoot her before bleeding out. 然后约翰在失血过量前枪杀了格温
[15:36] You wanna sit here and say, 你想说
[15:38] “No, forget it. It couldn’t happen.” And then… 这不可能啊 太扯了
[15:42] it happens. 但就这么发生了
[15:45] That’s some non-fiction right there, you know? 比电视剧还狗血
[15:50] I just saw Gwen this morning. 我早上还见过格温呢
[15:51] Mm. Hey, how’s Sophia doing? Is she okay? 嘿 索菲亚呢 她还好吧
[15:57] Denise got her. She didn’t see anything, thank God. 丹尼斯照看她 谢天谢地她什么都不知道
[16:00] That’s great. Good. Oh, no, no. 那就太好了 哦 不 不
[16:04] Floyd, shit for brains, the Jeep. The Jeep. 佛洛伊德 蠢死啦 吉普车 吉普
[16:09] Fucking idiot. I’m sorry. What? 傻逼一个 抱歉 说什么来着
[16:14] Billy, we have to stop letting the girls use the rooms. 比利 不能让姑娘们在这做生意了
[16:21] Yeah, I mean, you know, 我知道
[16:23] it’s not like this is ever gonna happen again, Chlo. 但这种事不可能再发生了吧
[16:27] I mean… 我是说
[16:29] Besides, you’re not the only one who relies on that cash. 大家都要混口饭吃啊
[16:32] I had a woman in from social services today. 今天社会福利部一女的来找我
[16:36] She told me I got two weeks to get out of my place. 跟我说两周内必须搬走
[16:39] If she hears about this, 如果她知道刚才这事
[16:41] then Sophia’s gone tomorrow. 索菲亚明天就被带走了
[16:46] Two weeks? 两周
[16:52] It doesn’t matter. 不打紧
[16:54] Okay? Because you and I, we’re gonna get through this. Together. 我和你 咱俩一起扛过这关
[16:58] I’m gonna help you, okay? 我会帮你的 知道吗
[17:01] You and me, just like after Vincent died. I’m gonna be there for you. 我和你 就像文森刚过世那段时间一样
[17:06] Okay? 好吗
[17:09] Yeah? Billy. 好吧 比利
[17:13] We have to stop letting the girls use the rooms. 姑娘们不能在这做生意了
[17:20] Okay. Okay. Yeah. 好 好 听你的
[17:28] Thank you. 谢了
[17:43] John Doe and the girl were DOA. 凶手和女孩到医院前已身亡
[17:45] Anyone else there? 那还有人吗
[17:47] As far as we can tell, he was traveling alone. 他应该是一个人
[18:36] Sophia? 索菲亚
[18:53] I thought everybody had gone. 我以为人都走了
[18:56] Ah… Yes, but I believe these are yours, yes? 是啊 但这个得还给你吧
[19:00] You could have left them in the room, but thank you. 你直接放房间里就行了 还是谢谢你啦
[19:03] Yes, well, uh, sorry, but with all the confusion… 是啊 不过昨晚那么乱
[19:11] Oh. Okay, I see. Okay, one second, please. 好吧 等一小会
[19:18] Thank you. 谢谢
[19:19] Aah! Unh. Make no sound. 啊 别出声
[19:23] Open this door. Open it! 开门 打开门
[19:27] There’s a hundred bucks in the register, have whatever you want. 柜台那有百来块钱 都拿去
[19:30] Quiet. Where is cell phone? 闭嘴 手机在哪
[19:32] I don’t have… I don’t have it. 我没有 没有手机
[19:40] Do not lie to me again. Okay. 别再骗我了 好的
[19:46] Who else live here? 还有谁住这
[19:48] Just me and my daughter. Where is she? 只有我和我女儿 她人呢
[19:50] She’s with a friend, they’re coming back here any minute. 她和朋友在一起 随时会回来
[19:53] The Jeep that was here last night, where did they take it? 有辆吉普车昨晚在这 他们开哪里去了
[19:57] What Jeep? The man who was killed by the whore. 什么吉普车 被妓女杀了的那男的
[20:00] The police towed his car. 警察拖走了
[20:02] Where did they take it? 拖哪里去了
[20:14] -Do you feel that? -Mom! -知道是啥吧 -妈
[20:18] Give me your keys. 钥匙给我
[20:19] You let the little girl and only the little girl in. 让女孩进来 只让女孩进来
[20:22] Mommy! 妈咪
[20:23] Or I shoot everyone dead. Okay. 不然我全杀了 懂吗
[20:26] Okay. 懂了
[20:31] Mom, Mom, the puppy slept in the bed with me. 妈妈 狗狗和我一块睡哦
[20:35] Oh. Was it cozy? 哦 是不是很舒服啊
[20:38] Yeah. 是啊
[20:39] They’re friends for life, I’m sure of that. 狗是人类最好的朋友嘛
[20:41] And, hey, how you feeling, hon? 嘿 感觉好点没
[20:44] I’m okay. Denise, can you do me a huge favor? Could you take her 丹尼丝 能再帮个忙吗
[20:48] for a couple more hours? 再照看她几个小时
[20:50] No, Mom. Please. 不要 妈妈 不要
[20:52] Come on. Listen, I’m sorry, I… 这个啊 真不好意思
[20:56] I got a… I got a double shift in an hour. 我一会就得去轮班了
[21:00] Then I got Randall coming over 之后兰德尔会过来
[21:02] as he does with about the frequency of a comet. 折腾什么彗星频率
[21:05] Denise… 丹尼丝
[21:10] Never mind. 没事了
[21:13] Any other day. You know I’m good for it. 改天吧 我喜欢带孩子
[21:18] Get the key. 去拿钥匙
[21:20] Ah. You look after your mom, okay? 照顾好你妈 知道吗
[21:23] -Bye. -Bye. -拜 -拜
[21:26] Okay, baby, you go upstairs and watch TV 好了 宝贝上楼去看电视
[21:29] while I talk to this man, okay? 我跟人有事情要谈
[21:32] Who are you? 你是谁
[21:36] I am friend of your mother’s. 你妈妈的朋友
[21:38] Upstairs, now. 上楼 赶紧
[21:54] I ask once last time. 最后问你一次
[21:58] Where would police take Jeep? 警察把吉普车弄哪去了
[22:01] If I find out, 我找到了
[22:03] will you go? 你就放过我吗
[22:14] You will get me that Jeep, 找到车子
[22:17] or I will put bullet in your little girl’s ear. 否则一枪打爆你女儿的头
[22:29] Hey, Rodney, it’s Billy. 罗德尼 是我 比利
[22:30] Okay, so look, I got a ’95 white Jeep Cherokee. 我这有辆九五款白色切诺基
[22:38] Uh… Seventy-eight thousand miles, give or take. And look… 里程表七万八左右
[22:44] Uh, sorry. Uh, look, man, it’s gonna be the same deal. 不好意思 哥们 还是老规矩
[22:48] Okay. Wait two weeks, things calm down, 等两周 等风头过去了
[22:50] they’ll think it’s going to the heap. 等他们以为去废车场了
[22:52] I can’t do anything less than 1300 on this one. 这单至少要一千三
[22:58] Okay. But hey, man, look, there’s no radio. 嘿 哥们 这车没收音机
[23:01] I think somebody picked it before we got to it, so… 应该之前就已经取走了
[23:04] Billy, it’s Chloe again. Will you please call me back? 比利 还是我 能回电吗
[23:07] Thank you. 谢了
[23:10] He will call me back. 他会回电了
[23:12] And he’ll get the car to you clean and easy, I swear it. 让他弄车给你是举手之劳 真的
[23:19] Where does this Billy live? 这位比利住哪
[23:24] Ah. Little girl… 小姑娘
[23:29] you have jacket? Of course. Everyone has a jacket. 你有夹克吗 当然有 谁都有夹克吗
[23:32] Of course. Please go get yours. Huh? 那好 赶紧穿上
[23:36] We are all going for drive. 咱们得出趟门了
[23:53] Mommy. You okay back there, baby? 妈咪 在后面没事吧
[23:55] Can’t we play I Spy? 咱们来玩间谍游戏吧
[23:59] We can play later, I promise, okay? I promise. 一会再玩 好吗 我保证
[24:02] Fine. 好吧
[24:21] Here he is. 他来了
[24:23] Go. 去吧
[24:30] You won’t hurt her? 你不会伤害她吧
[24:32] That depend on you. 取决于你
[24:34] When you come back to car, you come back alone. 你回来要一个人回来
[24:56] And if it’s Stephanie, tell her to shut up 如果是斯蒂芬妮 叫她收声
[24:58] -about the goddamn… -All right. Jesus. Relax. -他妈的 -好啦 放松点
[25:09] The fuck are you doing here? I need to talk to Billy. 你他妈来这做什么 我得和比利谈谈
[25:15] What the fuck do you need to talk to Billy for, huh, Chlo? 你跟比利有啥鸡巴好谈的啊 克洛伊
[25:20] You two don’t get enough of each other at that motel? 在旅店还没谈够吗
[25:23] And whatever it is the fuck you do all day. 你他妈成天就干这个吧
[25:27] Chlo? I need to talk to you. 克洛伊 我有事找你谈
[25:30] So talk. Amber, inside. 那谈吧 安贝 进去
[25:33] I’m not going anywhere. Shut up and take this. 我才不走 闭嘴 拿走
[25:36] You asshole. And pause it. 混蛋 有完没完
[25:38] You can fucking rewind it. 跟你他妈的没完
[25:43] What the fuck are you doing here? The Jeep. The Cherokee. 你来这做什么 那辆吉普 切诺基
[25:46] One you picked up last night? I know a guy who wants to buy it. 你昨晚没收的那辆车 有人想买
[25:49] It’s a good price. I’ll take a little cut. 价钱不错 我还能抽份佣金
[25:51] I need the cash, Billy. 比利 我实在太需要钱了
[25:53] What are you talking about? 你说什么呢
[25:56] We know about your deal with Rodney. 我知道你和罗德尼有往来
[25:58] The guy doesn’t just want the parts. 那家伙可不是收破烂的
[26:00] It’s evidence in an investigation. I can’t give that to you. 可这是罪案证物啊 怎么可能就这么给你
[26:03] Since when do you care? 你什么时候这么正派啦
[26:06] It’s evidence. 那车是证物
[26:08] Soon it’ll be paperwork, 很快就要登记在案
[26:10] then it’ll be a cube of garbage. 不久就会处理成一堆废铁
[26:12] Sound like you’re on the television. Whatever. I can’t help you. 又没人在采访你 反正这事我帮不了你
[26:15] So why don’t you just…? 你就不能 不能什么
[26:17] Just get out, Chlo. You’ve done enough. 克洛伊 赶紧走吧 闹够了
[26:19] Maybe I’ll just talk to your chief about it then. 那我跟你们局长谈谈如何
[26:26] About what? 谈什么
[26:28] Maybe he wants to hear about your bait and switch… 也许他对你私卖公物有兴趣
[26:31] Get your hands off me! 别碰我
[26:39] Goddamn it, Chloe. 你他妈的 克洛伊
[26:45] You gotta be more careful. 你给我小心点
[27:01] What did he say? 他怎么说
[27:06] He said no. 不行
[27:16] Do you see it? 看到了没
[27:17] There’s a chain-link fence and police everywhere. 有钢丝围栏 到处都是警察
[27:20] Find a way. It’s blocked in. 想办法 都封死了 没办法
[27:23] I did not need to move it. We need to get inside. 我不是要开走 只需进车里面
[27:26] Behind stereo, inside, is a package. 车里收音机后面有个包裹
[27:30] It will take you no more than two minute of prying. 你两分钟就能搞定
[27:38] Take it. 拿着
[27:44] Now, get out of the car. 现在就去吧
[27:55] The sound of the shot will wake your little Sophia. 枪声会吵醒你的索菲亚
[27:59] And she will look around because she needs her mother. 她醒了就会要找妈妈
[28:05] And she will find her mother, 找到的不止妈妈 还有妈妈的脑浆
[28:08] but she will be splattered all over the window 溅在窗户上
[28:12] and the fucking dashboard 仪表板上
[28:15] and the steering wheel. 方向盘上
[28:18] Now, I’m going to count to five. 我现在数到五
[28:22] Trust me when I tell you, 相信我
[28:24] if you do not get out of the car, 如果你不下车
[28:27] you will not hear me say five. 你是听不到我数到五的
[28:31] One, 一
[28:33] two, 二
[28:36] three… Okay. All right. All right. I’ll go. 三 好吧 好了 我去
[28:39] I’m going. Okay. 我去 行了吧
[29:19] Wake up, little girl. 醒醒 小姑娘
[29:27] Where’s my mom? 我妈在哪
[29:30] That is a good question. 问得好啊
[29:33] Do you see her out there? 你看见她没有
[29:37] What is she doing? 她在做什么
[29:40] I tell you what. 我跟你说
[29:42] Let us play the I Spy, huh? 咱俩玩间谍游戏怎么样
[29:46] You tell me what you spy. 告诉我你看到了什么
[29:48] That’s not how you play. 你不能这样玩啊
[29:51] It is how I play. 我就是这样玩的
[29:59] You can’t just change the rules like that. 你不能随意改规矩啊
[30:01] Yes, I can. Tell me what you see. 我可以 告诉我你看见了什么
[30:05] Fine. 好吧
[30:07] Looks like she’s trying to get inside a car. 她看着像是想进一辆车里
[31:25] Okay. Baby, put your headphones on. 宝贝 带上你的耳机
[31:32] It’s gone. It’s gone. 不见了 东西不见了
[31:38] Whatever was in there, somebody got to it before we did. 不管是什么东西 总之不见了
[31:43] I’m not lying to you. 我没骗你
[31:49] Take us back to motel. 咱们回旅店
[32:24] Come. 过去
[32:47] I need to know what’s gonna happen next. You can at least tell me that. 接下来如何 这个你能告诉我吧
[32:53] Tomorrow morning, 明早
[32:55] you will talk to your friend Billy, 你得和你朋友比利谈谈
[32:59] and you will find out who worked on car. 搞清楚谁动过车子
[33:08] What are you doing? 你做什么
[33:09] I’m guessing no one’s getting any sleep, right? 咱俩都不能睡觉 对吧
[33:12] I need caffeine, so I’m making tea. Is that all right with you? 我要提提神 泡茶喝 你有意见吗
[33:21] What was in the package? 包裹里到底有什么
[33:23] I was gonna see it anyway. 我迟早会知道的
[33:31] I’m not gonna sit in silence for the next however many hours. 我不想就这样干坐着
[33:34] As long as you have a gun, I’ll be nervous. 你手里有枪 我就紧张
[33:36] As long as I’m nervous, I’m gonna talk. 我一紧张就话多
[33:44] Was it drugs or money? 是毒品还是钱
[33:52] It’s cash, isn’t it? 是钱 对不对
[33:55] It’s a lot, I bet, huh? 肯定有好多钱 对吧
[34:02] So, what do they call someone like you? It’s a mule, right? 你们这种人怎么称呼来着 钱骡
[34:09] I collect packages… 我上门取包裹
[34:13] and bring them to where they belong. 送它们去该去的地方
[34:46] You wanna know what I think? 想听我的看法吗
[34:49] No. 不想
[34:50] I think your employers don’t know about your vision problem. 我觉得你的雇主 不知道你的视力有问题
[34:56] Maybe it wasn’t so bad for a while, 可能以前还行吧
[34:58] but now you can’t hardly see anything. 不过现在你跟瞎了差不多
[35:03] What are you gonna do, right? 估计你也没办法 对吧
[35:07] I mean, there’s not much demand for a blind guy 因为适合盲人的工作不多
[35:10] whose only skill is killing people. 你除了杀人也不会干别的
[35:16] Very perceptive for a motel clerk 作为一个旅店店员 观察力不错
[35:21] in this God-forsaken brothel. 在这村野鸡店工作 算是浪费了
[35:28] What if I told you I knew where the money was? 如果我知道钱在哪呢
[35:33] We both know where the money was. 我们都知道钱在哪里
[35:35] I mean, where the money is. 我知道现在在哪里
[35:41] It sounds to me like you’re already fucked. 我觉得你弄砸了
[35:46] So either you leave empty-handed, 要么你空手走人
[35:48] wait for the people whose money it is to come, do whatever they’re gonna do, 包裹主人找你去算账
[35:51] which I’m guessing is something really bad. 估计下场不会很美好
[35:56] Or maybe… 要么
[35:59] you think about buying some time 你带着一半的钱
[36:02] and taking your half of the money. 远走他乡
[36:09] I see. 我懂了
[36:12] And the other half, I presume, 那另外那一半的钱
[36:15] you think is yours. 你琢磨着是你的吧
[36:22] You have no idea 你完全没意识到
[36:26] how in over your head you are. 你有多财迷心窍
[36:29] And you have no idea what it’s like 那你也完全不知道
[36:31] to have a child to feed and no place to go. 无依无靠要养活孩子是什么感觉
[36:34] I have been on my own since I was 15 years old, 我打十五岁就一个人过日子
[36:37] scrambling for cash and nobody gives a fuck. 孤苦伶仃 勉强糊口
[36:41] And I’m not gonna do that again, 我不能在这么过下去了
[36:43] and I’m not gonna do that to my daughter. 我女儿也不能这样过日子
[37:03] Little girl, 小姑娘
[37:06] you are being very reckless. 你也太莽撞了
[37:14] So we go tomorrow? 咱们明天继续
[37:17] And what if I do not care to wait? 如果我不介意等等呢
[37:20] You can leave here empty-handed. 那你可要空手而归了
[37:27] So, you got a name? 你如何称呼呢
[37:35] Topo. 托普
[37:56] I wanna go lie down with my daughter. 我去和我女儿躺一会
[39:08] You were gonna let me use the washing machine. 你不是要教我用洗衣机吗
[39:11] I know, baby. 是啊 宝贝
[39:12] We’ll do it next week, okay? 下周再弄 行吗
[39:16] Mommy’s got something really important to do today. I’m sorry. 妈妈今天有重要事情要办 抱歉啦
[39:20] Okay. 好吧
[39:23] Now, tell Denise I’m putting your food in the back, okay? 跟丹尼丝说吃的在后面 知道吗
[39:35] The man in the pictures, he is girl’s father? 照片里的人是女孩她爸
[39:40] Since when have you been looking at my pictures? 你什么时候看我的照片了
[39:43] So he left you? 他抛弃你啦
[39:45] No, he did not leave me. 没有 他才没有
[39:47] He was fixing a flat by the side of the road 他在公路上修路
[39:50] and a truck hit him and didn’t stop. 被卡车给撞了
[39:53] He was a good man. 他是个好人
[39:55] I showed up with nothing. 我不觉得丢人
[39:57] Except the baby in your belly. 那是 不过是当个单亲妈妈
[40:00] What about you, anyway? 那你呢
[40:01] You walk alone or something? It’s no big deal your partner got shot? 你独来独往惯了 你搭档死了也没事
[40:05] He was an idiot. 他是个白痴
[40:08] My sister’s kid. 是我外甥
[40:14] Jesus. 天啦
[40:17] Good help is hard to find. 好帮手不好找
[40:28] There he is. 他来了
[40:30] And? 然后呢
[40:31] He’s got a TV, a big flat one. 买了个电视机 大平板电视
[40:37] Give me your phone. 手机给我
[40:39] It’s a burner, isn’t it? 你手机追踪不了的对吧
[40:40] Guy like you doesn’t get a bill with his name on it. Give me your phone. 像你这种人怎么可能真名实姓的过日子
[41:03] Okay. Yeah, yeah, yeah. Go. Come on. Get the fuck out of here. 好了 好了 赶紧弄好走吧
[41:08] I knew it. What? 我就知道 什么
[41:10] What did he do? What did you say? 你说了什么 他有什么反应
[41:12] I said “I know you have the money.” 我说 我知道你拿着那笔钱
[41:17] He’s turning. He’s turning. 他转弯了
[41:19] All right, are there cars between you and him? 好了 你们之间还有别的车吗
[41:22] Uh, yeah. Two. 有 两辆
[41:25] Okay, slow down. Keep your distance. 慢点开 保持距离
[41:28] But try not to make it look like you are keeping your distance. 但不要刻意保持距离
[41:32] Well, what does that mean? Don’t look so nervous. 到底要怎样 别慌张
[41:35] How do you know I look nervous? 你怎么知道我慌张了
[41:37] Because I can hear it. 我听得出来
[41:41] Shit. 干
[41:46] Shit! Aah. 干
[41:53] Shit. What is it? 干 怎么了
[41:56] Shit. Aah. 干
[41:59] What are you doing? 你做什么
[42:02] He’s pulling a U-turn. Did he see you? 他掉头了 他看见你没有
[42:11] I don’t know. Find place to turn around. 不知道 找地方掉头
[42:14] Get back on main street. 回主干道
[42:16] We will catch up to him. 得跟上他
[42:22] It’s him. What do I do? 是他 怎么办
[42:25] Turn off your engine. 熄火
[42:27] Turn off your engine. 请熄火
[42:33] Step out of the goddamn vehicle, Chlo. 下车 克洛伊
[42:38] You let him come to us. I will take care of it. 让他过来 我来处理
[42:42] Step out of the goddamn car, Chlo. I’m not gonna say it again. 赶紧下车 克洛伊 最后一次警告你
[42:45] Do not leave the car. 别下车
[42:51] Stay in the goddamn car. 呆在车里
[42:53] All right, stop right there. Turn around, Chlo. 好了 停下 克洛伊
[42:56] Turn the fuck around. 转身
[42:59] Good. Now, put your hands on your head. 好 现在双手举过头
[43:03] Now, back up slow. Keep coming. 慢慢向后退
[43:08] Keep coming. Come on. 慢慢退 继续
[43:13] Come on. Keep coming. 继续退
[43:18] Now, get on your knees. 现在跪下
[43:21] Drop to your fucking knees, Chloe! 给我跪下 克洛伊
[43:28] Billy. Shut the fuck up. 比利 你他妈的闭嘴
[43:30] Shut the fuck up. 他妈的给我闭嘴
[43:41] What the fuck do you think you’re doing following me, 你他妈的想啥呢
[43:43] Chlo, huh? Spread them. 克洛伊 跟踪我
[43:45] What are you doing? Shut the fuck up and spread your legs. 你做什么啊 闭嘴 分开双腿
[43:52] Fuck. Guess what. 操 这么着
[43:55] You’re gonna tell me what’s going on, understand? 你一五一十跟我说清楚 懂吗
[43:58] You’re gonna tell me, 给我老实交待
[44:00] or you’ll make me choke it out of you, you understand? 否则有你好受的
[44:02] Huh? You fucking me? You fucking… 跟我斗 你个
[44:05] You think you’re fucking shaking me down? 你以为你能弄倒我
[44:07] After every fucking thing I did for you, Chlo. Huh? 枉费我对你那么好 克洛伊
[44:10] -After every fuck… -That is enough. -这么多年 -够了
[44:14] Okay. Okay. 好 好
[44:15] Easy. Easy, now. 别冲动 别冲动
[44:17] -Hey, easy, easy. Take it easy, man. -Give me that. -好了放松点 别冲动 -给我
[44:20] Easy. It’s okay. I mean, who the fuck do we have here now, huh, Chlo? 别冲动 这又是何方神圣啊 克洛伊
[44:24] Shut up. Put these on. 闭嘴 戴上这个
[44:26] Mind telling me what is going on here, Chlo? Huh? 这是怎么回事 克洛伊
[44:28] I was trying to tell you, Billy. 正想跟你说啊 比利
[44:31] He made me follow you. He said that he would kill Sophia. 他逼我跟踪你 不然就杀了索菲亚
[44:36] You gotta do what he says, Billy. The guy is crazy. 比利他说什么都照做 这家伙是疯的
[44:39] Okay, pal, look, we can just talk, okay? 好了 哥们 咱们谈谈如何
[44:42] Shut fuck up. 闭你妈的嘴
[44:43] Huh? Can I do something for you? 能帮你什么吗
[44:51] Get up. Time we take drive, yes? You are so fucked. 起来 咱们去兜一圈 你完蛋了
[45:01] So, Mr. Billy, 比利先生
[45:04] I give you one last time. 最后问你一次
[45:08] Where is the money? 钱在哪里
[45:10] I have no idea what you are talking about. 完全不晓得你说什么
[45:13] Hm. How much was the television set? 嗯 电视机多少钱啊
[45:19] “The television set”? 电视机
[45:21] It was a nickel, pal. Okay? 那能花几个钱啊 哥们
[45:23] About as much as it costs to go to the movies. Heh. 跟看几场电影差不多
[45:30] You make joke… 你油腔滑调
[45:33] because you are nervous 因为你紧张
[45:36] And you should be. 你也应该紧张
[45:39] A dumb cop like you. 像你这种傻逼警察
[45:44] You like to take it out and feel it, 肯定要时不时拿出来数数
[45:48] so you keep it close. 藏得肯定不远
[45:52] Like in your bedroom? 在你卧室
[45:55] Or maybe under your bed. 或者在床底下
[45:59] Am I close? 我猜得差不多了吧
[46:05] We go to his house. 去他家
[46:06] -It’s not gonna make any difference. -Shut up. -去我家也没用啦 -闭嘴
[46:25] This is it. 到了
[46:28] Is anyone inside? 家里有人吗
[46:32] Fuck you, old man. He has a wife. 操你妈 老头 他又老婆
[46:36] Is your wife home? 你老婆在家吗
[46:40] How am I supposed to know what she does all day? 我老婆在不在家我哪知道
[46:43] Let us find out. 那就搞清楚
[46:45] You. Go. If you want your friend to live, you bring money back. 你去 想你朋友活命的话 就带着钱回来
[48:52] What the fuck are you doing in my house? Huh? 你他妈在我家做什么
[48:59] Fucking lost or something, honey? 迷路了还是怎么着
[49:02] Who the fuck do you think you are? 你他妈以为自己是谁呀
[49:10] Get out of fucking car. 赶紧下车
[49:16] Billy give you keys to our fucking house? 比利把钥匙给你啦
[49:19] So he can fuck you on our bed? 想在我的床上操你 对不对
[49:37] What…? What the fuck did you do, Chlo? 你做了什么 克洛伊
[49:40] Did you find the money? I have it. 找到钱没有 找到了
[49:44] You fucking bitch! 你这臭婊子
[51:33] What is it? Why are we stopping? 怎么啦 为什么停下
[52:00] Come on! 回来
[52:13] We need to go back to motel. 咱们得回旅店
[52:21] Policeman should have told us she was inside. 那警察应该告诉我们他老婆在家
[52:24] You didn’t have to kill her. She was out of control. 你没必要杀她 她已经发狂了
[52:27] Now, we need to get back to motel to count it. 咱们现在回去清点数目
[52:41] One, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight, nine, 10, 包括你手上的有二十捆
[52:47] All hundreds. Not enough for what just happened. 全是百元大钞 也抵消不了你刚犯的罪孽
[53:08] You take the cop’s gun and you put it where no one will ever find it. 警察的枪你想办法处理 保证没人能找到
[53:15] Take it. 拿着
[53:50] There’s a car in the driveway. 车道上有辆车
[54:04] Hey. What are you doing in my place? Did you find it? 嘿 你在我这弄什么 找到没
[54:08] Yeah. Wasn’t where you said but we got it. 数目不对 但找到了
[54:10] What’s going on? What are you doing? What does who do? 怎么回事 你想干嘛 谁想干嘛
[54:13] Hey. What, you deaf now too? 怎么 你现在也聋了吗
[54:15] Half of that is mine. 说好了一半是我的
[54:16] Get your fucking hands off me. Get your hands off. 别碰我 别他妈的碰我
[54:19] -We’re just working here. -Topo! -我们有正事要办 -托普
[54:21] -Get the fuck out of my way! -Let’s go. -别他妈的挡路 -走吧
[54:25] Topo. 托普
[54:30] Topo! 托普
[55:05] Okay, so I say, 好了 我说啊
[55:08] tomorrow, why don’t you come back over and sleep over, okay? 不如你明天过来睡一晚如何
[55:11] Mommy. 妈咪
[55:15] Call the police. 报警吧
[55:18] -Come with me. -Mommy. -跟我来 -妈咪
[55:22] -What’s the matter with Mommy? -She’s fine. -妈妈怎么啦 -她没事
[55:37] Cops. 条子
[55:39] Just keep driving. 不用管
[55:42] Heh. Dumb-asses. 傻逼
[55:46] How much was in jar? 罐子里有多少
[55:48] Twenty-three hundred. A little more, I think. 两千三吧 我觉得要多一点
[55:51] You think? Twenty-three and change. 两千三还有些零头
[55:54] Why? How much was off the package? 怎么啦 包里少了多少
[55:57] Two thousand exactly. That’s good. 正好两千 很好
[56:01] You want me to count it again? Not necessary. 要我再点一下吗 没必要
[56:04] The money has already been counted. 钱已经数好了
[56:09] That’s a crazy-ass bitch back there, huh? 刚才那婊子够疯的啊
[56:13] Keep your mouth shut. 少说点话
[56:19] And slow down. You are speeding. 开慢点 你超速了
[56:28] Just going back. 再过一遍
[56:31] You say the assailant forced you into Officer Banks’ home 你说有人挟持你去班克斯警官家
[56:34] to retrieve a package from Banks? That’s right. 去取一个包裹 对不对
[56:37] Okay, and upon entering Officer Banks’ residence, 在班克斯家
[56:40] you were attacked by Banks’ wife? That’s correct. 你被他老婆打了 对的
[56:43] At which point, the assailant fired one shot and killed her. 当时 挟持者开枪打死了他老婆
[56:51] Yes. 是的
[56:54] So in your opinion, was Officer Banks known to your assailant? 所以依你看 班克斯警官和挟持者相识
[56:57] Excuse me? 什么
[57:00] You think they knew each other? How would they know each other? 你觉得他们俩认识吗 他们怎么可能认识
[57:04] Did Officer Banks say that? 班克斯警官说的吗
[57:06] Unfortunately we haven’t been able to locate Officer Banks. 不幸的是我们现在还没找到班克斯警官
[57:10] We found the wife and the radiator where you said he was handcuffed, 只看到他老婆和铐他的暖气片
[57:14] but by the time we reached the crime scene, 我们到现场时
[57:17] he was gone. 已不见他的人了
[57:19] Any thoughts, any ideas where he might be? 知道他可能去哪吗
[57:22] No, I… No, 不知道
[57:24] I don’t know where Officer Banks could be. 我不知道他会去哪里
[57:28] Think there’s a chance he might show up here? 他有没有可能来这里
[57:31] Here? 这里
[57:33] Why? 为什么
[57:35] He apparently fled the scene of his own wife’s homicide, 他逃离自己老婆的凶案现场
[57:38] he hasn’t resurfaced to make a report. 又没有上报
[57:40] We honestly don’t know what’s going through his mind right now. 我们显然不知道他在想什么
[57:46] Listen, just to be safe, 为了安全
[57:48] we’ll post a cruiser out front 我们派人在你家
[57:51] of your apartment all night long, all right? 附近巡逻
[58:20] Donnie? 唐尼
[58:21] Black Cadillac. Quebec plates. 黑色凯迪拉克 魁北克车牌
[58:25] How many are there? 多少人
[58:30] Windows are tinted. Maybe two. 窗户里看不清 可能是两个
[58:34] Are you sure? 确定
[58:38] Yeah. Yeah. There’s two. I’m sure. 是的 是两个 我确定
[58:42] It looks like they want you to come over to them. 似乎等你过去找他们
[58:46] Right. 好吧
[59:05] You alone out here, holmes? 你是一个人吗 霍姆斯
[59:08] You know that I am, Jacques. 我向来都一个人啊 雅克
[59:13] What’s with the glasses? 带墨镜干嘛
[59:18] No problems. Besides you being two days late? 有关系吗 你晚了两天就有关系
[59:22] Circumstances. I took care of it. 事发突然 我已经处理好了
[59:25] Oh, you took care of it? 哦 你处理好了
[59:28] You been out of the game too long, you forgot how to talk to your boss. 你离开太久了吧 还懂规矩吗
[59:32] I am sure that if you ask your father… No, dog. 那你问问你爸 不用
[59:36] I don’t gotta ask nobody nothing. 我用不着问别人
[59:41] Of course. 当然
[59:43] You are right. 你说的对
[59:45] It will not happen again. 保证没下次了
[59:53] Get in. 上车
[59:56] Why? 做什么
[59:57] Because Alain is going to count it. 阿兰要点数
[1:00:44] The fuck’s quoi ca? 这是什么
[1:00:48] The fuck’s this supposed to be? 就这么点吗
[1:00:51] It is all there. 都在这了
[1:00:53] -We were 2000 short… -Two short? -之前是少了两千 -两千
[1:00:57] Motherfucker, you are way off. 操你妈的 差得远呢
[1:01:03] I’m sorry? Fuck you are. 很抱歉 你是得抱歉
[1:01:06] This package is 50 light, holmes. 少了五万 霍姆斯
[1:01:12] Check again. 再点点
[1:01:14] I don’t need to check again. 不需要再点了
[1:01:16] Where’s the fucking rest? 那些钱在哪里
[1:01:19] Jacques, listen. 雅各 听我说
[1:01:20] No, fuck that. I don’t need that. I listen all the fuck time. 不听 别来这套 老子听够了
[1:01:24] Listen to my mama, my girlfriend too, motherfucker. 听我老妈子的 听我马子的 妈的
[1:01:27] To my old man who said I should use Topo, that Topo could use the work. 听我老头子的 让托普干吧 托普靠得住
[1:01:31] And what is with the fucking glasses? 还带着这副鬼墨镜做什么
[1:01:38] I’m gonna count to five, Topolewski. 托普 我数到五
[1:01:41] You tell me where you put the rest. 剩下的钱在哪
[1:01:45] One, two, 一 二
[1:01:49] three, 三
[1:01:52] four. 四
[1:02:51] Hey, baby, how’s Denise’s? 宝贝 丹尼丝呢
[1:02:54] Where are you, Mom? 你在哪 妈妈
[1:02:55] I’m at home. 我在家啊
[1:02:57] I’m just taking care of a few things. 有些事没处理完
[1:02:59] Is the man with the glasses still there? 那个戴眼镜的还在吗
[1:03:02] No, no, the man’s gone. 不在 他走了
[1:03:05] Why is he gone? 他为什么走了
[1:03:09] Mom? 妈
[1:03:11] Are you there? 你还在吗
[1:03:13] Baby, I was thinking… 宝贝 我在想事情
[1:03:17] That maybe when I pick you up tomorrow 我在想明天我去
[1:03:23] from Denise’s that… 丹尼丝那接你
[1:03:28] instead of coming home, maybe we’ll… 咱们就不回这了
[1:03:32] We’ll just move. 直接搬家
[1:03:35] And just leave? 搬家吗
[1:03:40] You know, 总之
[1:03:42] even if we move, we’ll still have each other, right? 无论搬去哪 妈妈都和你在一起
[1:03:50] But what about Mr. Jones? 那琼斯呢
[1:03:55] Mr. Jones can come too. 琼斯也一块走啊
[1:03:59] All right, baby. 好了 宝贝
[1:04:02] -I love you. -I love you too. -爱你 -我也爱你
[1:04:04] Sleep tight. 好好睡
[1:04:06] Good night, Mom. 晚安 妈妈
[1:04:40] Greene County? 格林尼县警局
[1:04:42] Yeah, I think there’s been an accident at the gas station on Route 23. 二十三路上的加油站似乎出了点事故
[1:04:48] Thank you. 谢谢
[1:05:29] You know that I did not come alone. 你知道我不是一个人来的
[1:05:33] You have to leave. There are police watching. 你得走了 有警察看着
[1:05:35] There ought to be. 本该有警察了
[1:05:37] But they are not. 可惜已经没有了
[1:05:40] You stole $50,000 from package. 你从包裹里偷了五万块
[1:05:43] I still have it upstairs, I can get it. Stop! 我还留着 就在楼上 站住
[1:05:49] Imagine my surprise 想象一下我的雇主发现问题时
[1:05:53] when my employers found it out. 是怎么样的情形
[1:05:56] But you weren’t supposed to take it back. 但你不应该带回去啊
[1:05:58] You were supposed to keep half. 说好了拿一半走人啊
[1:06:00] Remember? The plan. 记得不 说好了的
[1:06:01] Before you knew I took 50 grand, 你那时还不知道我拿走了五万块呢
[1:06:03] you wrecked my apartment, and you took my money. 你搜了我的家 拿走了我的钱
[1:06:12] It was insurance. 我只是以防万一而已
[1:06:16] I was gonna make it right when we split it, and all’s you had to do 我打算在分开后再跟你说 你只需
[1:06:19] was keep your side of the bargain, but you didn’t. 只需信守承诺 但你没有
[1:06:22] You did the wrong… I did the wrong thing. I did the wrong thing. 是你的 是我的错 我的错
[1:06:26] You are afraid. 你害怕了
[1:06:29] And when you are afraid, you talk too much. 你一害怕 话就多
[1:06:37] Goodbye, Chloe. No. 再见 克洛伊 不要
[1:06:40] No, please, please. Sophia doesn’t have anyone. 不要 求你了 索菲亚没亲人了
[1:06:43] Please. Sophia doesn’t have anyone. 索菲亚没亲人了
[1:06:56] Your half. 你的那一半
[1:07:04] Why are you doing this? 你为什么这么做
[1:07:08] Because good help is hard to find. 因为好帮手难找啊
[1:07:43] Somebody left a bunch of fucking money here! 谁的钱掉这里了啊
[1:07:46] Somebody very carelessly just left a bunch of fucking money here! 这么一堆钱 是谁不小心掉这里了啊
[1:07:50] I mean, some careless bitch 是哪个傻逼婊子
[1:07:54] who was stupid enough to lie to me, 敢骗我
[1:07:55] you just left a bunch of your fucking money here! 你还没拿你的钱呢
[1:07:59] Hey, hey! Put that fucking phone down. 嘿 放下电话
[1:08:01] Put your hands up. Put your fucking hands up, Chlo. 举起手来 他妈的举起手 克洛伊
[1:08:06] What the fuck is this, Chlo? 这他妈的是什么 克洛伊
[1:08:09] It’s not what it looks like. 不是你想的那样
[1:08:10] Well, hey, do me a fucking favor, keep fucking lying to me. 好 拜托你 你就继续编吧
[1:08:13] I… Yeah, keep lying to me, I swear to God. 我 继续编 继续啊
[1:08:16] Keep doing it. I beg of you! 继续啊 我求你了
[1:08:19] Huh? I mean, where the fu…? 哈 你这是打算去哪啊
[1:08:22] Where do you fucking think you’re going? 你以为你能跑哪里去
[1:08:24] You think you’re going to fucking Hawaii, huh, 想他妈的去夏威夷吗
[1:08:27] after your little boyfriend fucking killed Amber? 跟那个杀了安贝的男朋友跑路
[1:08:30] Billy. 比利
[1:08:34] You’re not gonna shoot me. 你不会开枪打我吧
[1:08:35] Bang! Bang! Bang! Bang! Oh, see? Did you see it? 砰 砰 砰 瞧见没
[1:08:38] I shot the fuck out of your fucking friends. 我把你那狗屁朋友打个稀巴烂
[1:08:41] I mean, I was discharging my fucking weapon all over the place, huh? 他不是卸了我的枪吗
[1:08:45] You see how I did that? I didn’t. 我照样能干死他
[1:08:47] No? You didn’t fucking see that? You fuck. 你没看到吗 你个
[1:08:49] You, you’re a… 你 你这个
[1:08:54] You’re a ba… You’re a bad person, Chlo. 你是个坏人 克洛伊
[1:08:59] You’re a bad person. 你真的很坏
[1:09:01] You are… You’re a mother and you’re a bad person. 你是当妈的人 坏人
[1:09:03] You’re a fucking liar, an accomplice, you’re a murderer. 骗人精 帮凶 杀人犯
[1:09:06] And you… 本来
[1:09:08] You could have been Mrs. Billy Banks, huh? 你本来还能当我老婆的
[1:09:23] Where are you fucking going, Chlo? Huh? 你他妈的是想去哪啊 克洛伊
[1:09:29] I’m leaving. 准备离开
[1:09:36] Can I…? 我能
[1:09:38] Can I come? 我能一起走吗
[1:09:43] Please. Just you and me. 拜托 就你和我
[1:09:46] I mean, all you have to do is say yes, you know? 你点头答应就行
[1:09:51] See what you…? You see what you…? 瞧见没 你自己瞅瞅
[1:09:53] You see what you fucking just did? 看你刚才在做什么
[1:09:56] Why do you always fucking tease, you? 为什么你老是勾引我
[1:09:59] Why…? Why did you make love to me all those fucking times 为什么 为什么你总是这么暧昧
[1:10:02] if you didn’t even mean it? Why did you do that? 既然你无意 为何要这样做
[1:10:13] Why did you fucking do this to me, Chlo? 为何要折磨我 克洛伊
[1:10:15] I’m fucking sorry, Billy! 我他妈的对不起 比利
[1:10:19] I’m fucking sorry! I’m sorry! 对不起你 对不起
[1:10:26] Okay, well… 好了
[1:10:30] I… 我
[1:10:33] I know there’s more money. And I know that you know where it is 我知道你还藏着更多的钱
[1:10:37] so tell me where the fuck the rest of the money is right now, Chlo. 马上告诉我钱在哪里
[1:10:43] Come here. Come here, show me. Show me. Yeah, come here, show me. 过来 过来 找给我看
[1:10:48] Don’t fucking worry, Chlo. 别担心 克洛伊
[1:10:51] I’m not gonna fucking touch you. Huh? 我不会碰你的
[1:10:55] Is this it? 就这
[1:10:57] I should have seen it coming, you know? 我早该料到了
[1:11:00] Using me just like… Just like you used Vincent. 你利用我就像利用文森一样
[1:11:04] Yeah, just like you probably used those two guys over there. 那两个家伙估计也被你利用了吧
[1:11:45] Why did you do it, Chlo? Why did you do it? 为什么这么做 克洛伊
[1:11:50] Why did you do it? 为什么这么做
[1:11:53] Stop. Stop. 放手吧
[1:11:55] Come on. Come on, Chlo. Come on. 得了 得了 克洛伊 别挣扎了
[1:12:01] Why did you do this to us? Why…? 为什么这么对我们
[1:15:24] So you think Billy had been dealing with these people for a while? 所以你认为比利跟这些人有来往
[1:15:29] Yeah, yeah, I’d say that Officer Banks got in way over his head. 是啊 我不得不说班克斯警官走上了歪路
[1:15:37] Sure you don’t want to come down to the station, talk to someone? 你确定不想来局里找人谈谈
[1:15:41] I’m anxious to see my daughter. Of course you are. 我现在只想见我女儿 那是当然
[1:15:45] You two got a place to go to, right? 你俩有地方住吧
[1:15:48] Yeah. 有
[1:15:51] We’re okay. 我们没事的
[1:15:56] Thank you. 谢谢你
[1:15:58] Listen, one other thing. We found this roll of cash. 还有件事 我们找到一卷钱
[1:16:01] It was $2300, mostly small bills, 5s, 10s, that kind of thing. 大概两千三左右 都是些小钞
[1:16:06] It didn’t match the other money. 跟其他钱不同
[1:16:09] I thought it might be yours? 我琢磨着是不是你的
[1:16:13] No, sir. 不是的
[1:17:27] Mom! 妈
[1:17:29] Baby? 宝贝
[1:17:31] Baby. 宝贝
[1:17:32] Oh, baby. Mm. 哦 宝贝
[1:17:34] Oh, you washed your hair? Mm-hm. 你洗头啦
[1:17:36] You okay? I’m fine. 你没事吧 挺好啊
[1:17:40] So, baby, you know what I was thinking? 宝贝 知道我想啥吗
[1:17:42] No. 不知道
[1:17:43] I was thinking about what Stella Bradshaw said. 我在想丝特拉说的话
[1:17:47] And I think maybe she’s right. 或许她说的对
[1:17:50] Maybe people aren’t supposed to live in motels. 不能把旅店当成家
[1:17:54] Mom. 妈
[1:17:56] You’re crazy. 你又扯了
[1:18:03] I know. 我知道
2013年

文章导航

Previous Post: Tom Segura Ball Hog(汤姆)[2020]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: Desert Flower(沙漠之花)[2009]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

发表评论 取消回复

电子邮件地址不会被公开。 必填项已用*标注

分类目录

  • 没有分类目录

Copyright © 2026 电影台词-单词统计.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme 京ICP备20011164号