英文名称:Come Away
年代:2020
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:13] | “Where dips the rocky highland” | “在湖水那边” |
[01:15] | “Of Sleuth Wood in the lake,” | “是史留斯料峭的高地” |
[01:18] | “There lies a leafy island,” | “那儿 一座绿荫的小岛上” |
[01:20] | “Where flapping herons wake” | “苍鹭振翅” |
[01:23] | “The drowsy water rats;” | “惊醒了恹恹的河鼠” |
[01:27] | “There we’ve hid our faery vats,” | “那儿 我们在魔桶里藏进了” |
[01:30] | “Full of berrys” | “满满的浆果” |
[01:32] | “And the reddest stolen cherries.” | “还有偷来的红艳艳的樱桃” |
[01:36] | “Come away, O human child!” | “来吧 人间的孩子” |
[01:40] | “To the woods and waters wild” | “到水边和荒野里来吧” |
[01:42] | “With a faery, hand in hand,” | “和一个精灵手牵手吧” |
[01:45] | “For the world’s more full of weeping than you can understand.” | “这世上哭声太多 你不懂呀” |
[02:06] | I’ll never forget The summer I was eight years old. | 我永远无法忘记八岁那年的夏天 |
[02:12] | It was a summer of tea parties and sword fights. | 一个有着茶会和击剑的夏天 |
[02:18] | Of longing to grow up and fearing to grow old. | 那时渴望着长大却害怕变老 |
[02:22] | Of wishing things could stay the same forever. | 又期望着凡事永远不变 |
[02:30] | That was the summer we found the boat. | 就在那个夏天我们找到了那艘船 |
[02:34] | I scalp rodent enemy. | 我要剥掉这只兔子的头皮 |
[02:37] | I avenge brave chief. | 我要为勇敢的酋长报仇 |
[02:40] | – Let him go. – Try and make me. | -放他走 -来抓我啊 |
[02:43] | I’ll get you! | 我来抓你了 |
[02:45] | Tiger Lily, come on. | 快来 老虎莉莉 |
[02:47] | Wait for me! | 等等我 |
[03:03] | I am Pan, God of the woodlands, | 我是[彼得潘]潘 森林之神 |
[03:06] | and these are my woods. | 这些是我的树 |
[03:07] | You’re no Pan. | 你才不是潘 |
[03:16] | Take that! | 接招 |
[03:17] | Surrender the Indian princess now, | 把印第安公主交出来 |
[03:20] | or say goodbye to the hostage, Chief Witchataw. | 不然和人质说再见吧 维奇塔酋长 |
[03:24] | Never! | 绝不 |
[03:50] | I’ll get it. | 我去拿 |
[03:51] | Mama said we’re not supposed to go over the wall. | 妈妈说我们不应该翻过那堵墙 |
[03:54] | Blimey. Come and take a look at this. | 天哪 来看看这个 |
[04:10] | Who do you think it belongs to? | 你们觉得这是谁的 |
[04:12] | Finders keepers. | 谁找到就是谁的 |
[04:15] | It’s ours now. | 现在是我们的了 |
[04:21] | She just needs a bit of fixing up. | 她只需要修一修 |
[04:24] | Just imagine. The three of us, mateys at sea. | 想象一下 我们三个在海上 |
[04:27] | Braving the elements to discover uncharted territories. | 勇敢地探寻未知的领域 |
[04:35] | Where to next, Captain? | 接下来去哪 船长 |
[04:37] | But, David, what if we get lost? | 可是大卫 我们要是迷路了怎么办 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:812个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:100个,六级词汇:40个,GRE词汇:45个,托福词汇:68个,考研词汇:103个,专四词汇:84个,专八词汇:12个, 所有生词标注共:195个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[04:40] | Well, that’s the whole point, isn’t it? | 那就是航行的意义了 不是吗 |
[04:42] | We’ll be the Lost Boys of the wild. And girls. | 我们是荒野的迷失少年 还有少女 |
[04:46] | Peter, I almost forgot. | 彼得 我差点忘了 |
[04:49] | I found this in the woods. | 我在树林里找到了这个 |
[04:51] | Do you reckon it’s special? To the Indians? | 你猜这对于印第安人来说重要吗 |
[04:55] | It’s an eagle feather. | 这是鹰的羽毛 |
[05:01] | I’d better wash up. | 我得去洗脸了 |
[05:44] | Hurry along, you two. Did you not see the time? | 快点 你们两个 看看都几点了 |
[05:48] | Oh dear, oh dear. I shall be too late. | 哎呀 哎呀 我是不是到的太晚了 |
[05:50] | Hush, don’t tease him. He almost lost his scalp today. | 嘘 别逗他 他今天差点丢了头皮 |
[05:55] | Would you ever get a move on? Go on, get in with you. | 你们能不能快点 快去 你也是 |
[05:58] | Did you forget your Aunt Eleanor’s coming for dinner? | 你们忘了埃莉诺姨妈今天要来吗 |
[06:02] | Oh, you’ll be the death of me, the pair of you. | 你们两个真是要了命了 |
[06:07] | Who are these dirty vagabonds | 这两个小脏鬼是谁 |
[06:09] | and what have they done with my children? | 他们把我的孩子怎么了 |
[06:12] | – Where’s Peter? – He went to speak with father. | -彼得呢 -他去找爸爸了 |
[06:15] | Upstairs, both of you. | 上楼 你们两个 |
[06:18] | Yes, but this one I keep. | 没错 但这个我留下了 |
[06:19] | Get yourselves cleaned up. | 快去洗干净 |
[06:21] | I have something for you. | 我有些东西给你 |
[06:25] | The tinker was in this morning, mending the pots, | 补锅匠今天来了 修了锅子 |
[06:29] | and when he was done, he found he had some extra copper, | 他干完活之后 发现还剩了点铜 |
[06:32] | and with it he agreed to fashion you a small present. | 他同意变废为宝 给你做个小礼物 |
[06:38] | Would you like to see it? | 你想看看吗 |
[06:44] | It’s just a bell. | 这只是个铃铛 |
[06:47] | She didn’t mean it, I promise. | 她不是故意的 我保证 |
[06:51] | No, no, it’s alright. | 不 不 没关系的 |
[07:15] | Let me guess. | 让我猜猜 |
[07:17] | – Peter. – The Golden Hind? | -彼得 -这是金鹿号吗 |
[07:19] | You gave me a fright. | 你吓到我了 |
[07:22] | It’s not suppertime already, is it? | 还没到晚饭时间呢 是吧 |
[07:26] | – Is it for old Mr. Brown? – Right you are. | -这是给布朗老先生的吗 -没错 |
[07:29] | The Golden Hind. | 金鹿号 |
[07:32] | The first ship to sail all the way around the globe. | 第一艘环游世界的船 |
[07:38] | Imagine what it must be like to see the whole world. | 想象一下探索世界会是什么感觉 |
[07:43] | To sail the Indian Ocean and the Pacific | 在印度洋和太平洋上航行 |
[07:47] | and maybe even discover new lands. | 甚至有可能发现新大陆 |
[07:53] | The things she must have seen. | 这就会是她的所见所闻 |
[07:59] | When the first baby laughed… | 当新生儿第一次 |
[08:02] | …for the first time, | 笑的时候 |
[08:04] | its laugh broke into a thousand pieces | 它的笑声会碎成一千片 |
[08:08] | and they all went skipping about, | 碎片们会跳来跳去 |
[08:12] | and that was the beginning of the fairies. | 那就是小精灵的来源 |
[08:17] | You see, fairies are far too magical for the human eye. | 你知道 我们看不到小精灵 |
[08:22] | So when we look at them, | 所以当我们注视小精灵时 |
[08:25] | they take the form of bells. | 它们就变成了铃铛 |
[08:28] | Every child has a fairy born just for them. | 每个孩子都有一个独属的小精灵 |
[08:34] | And this… | 这个 |
[08:36] | …tinker’s bell was born for you. | 小叮当就是属于你的 |
[08:47] | Tinker Bell. It’s wonderful to meet you. | 小叮当 很高兴认识你 |
[08:58] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[09:04] | “Dear Mr. Littleton, | “亲爱的利特尔顿先生 |
[09:05] | it is my duty to inform you | 我必须通知您 |
[09:06] | that your son Peter is currently failing… | 您的儿子彼得 |
[09:11] | all his subjects.” | 挂掉了所有科目” |
[09:14] | – Peter. – I know what she thinks. | -彼得 -我知道她想的是啥 |
[09:16] | I may not be David, but I’m not a duffer. | 我没大卫聪明 但我也不是傻瓜 |
[09:19] | Peter, who said anything about David? | 彼得 谁提大卫了 |
[09:23] | If you were a duffer, would you be able to recite | 如果你是傻瓜 怎么能在五分钟内 |
[09:24] | a complete index of British naval vessels | 把过去十年的英国海军军舰名单 |
[09:26] | from the last decade in under five minutes? | 背下来呢 |
[09:29] | Would you be able to construct | 你不是还能 |
[09:31] | a fully functioning model galleon in a bottle? | 建一艘功能完好的瓶中船吗 |
[09:35] | Unlike your siblings, I might add. | 我必须说 你的兄弟姐妹可做不到 |
[09:40] | I’m not in trouble, then? | 所以我没惹上麻烦吗 |
[09:42] | Of course you’re in trouble. | 不 麻烦还是有的 |
[09:50] | Look, you’ve got to try, Peter. | 听着 你必须努力 彼得 |
[09:57] | For me? | 就当为了我 好吗 |
[10:04] | Come here. | 过来抱抱 |
[10:38] | Careful, darling. | 小心点 宝贝 |
[10:46] | Last one. | 最后一张 |
[10:48] | Beware of the queen of hearts. | 小心红心皇后 |
[10:59] | Easy does it. | 轻点放 |
[11:04] | Well done. | 干得好 |
[11:06] | -Bravo. -Bravo. Come on, darling. | -好样的 -好样的 来吧亲爱的 |
[11:08] | Let’s keep going. | 咱们继续 |
[11:10] | This silly game has become something of a family sport. | 这个蠢游戏都快成某种家庭运动了 |
[11:14] | Our record is four decks, | 我们的纪录是四层 |
[11:16] | but Jack thinks we can do it in five. | 杰克觉得我们能盖到五层 |
[11:19] | You know, I’m… I’m slightly shocked, | 你知道 我 我有点惊讶 |
[11:22] | you allow him to have cards in the house at all. | 你居然允许他在房子里玩牌 |
[11:31] | Red Queen captures White Queen. | 红皇后俘虏了白皇后 |
[11:38] | – Alice, Jack. – Coming! | -爱丽丝 杰克 -来了 |
[11:40] | All right, almost done, almost done. | 好了 快完事了 快完事了 |
[11:43] | All right. | 好嘞 |
[11:49] | There you are. | 你来了 |
[11:56] | Don’t you look handsome. | 你怎么这么帅气 |
[12:03] | Not nearly as handsome as you are beautiful, my queen. | 不及你的半分美丽 我的皇后 |
[12:23] | My sis… My sister is in the other room… | 我 我姐姐在旁边房间 |
[12:26] | My sister’s in the other room. | 我姐姐在旁边房间呢 |
[12:31] | Rose? | 萝丝 |
[12:39] | She’s in rare form tonight. | 她今晚有点不一样 |
[12:53] | David. What do you think about dancing lessons? | 大卫 你对舞蹈课怎么看 |
[12:57] | One must have lessons if one hopes to ever attend a ball. | 如果想参加舞会 必须上课 |
[13:01] | I don’t think that’s quite where David’s interests lie, Eleanor. | 我认为大卫对此不感兴趣 埃莉诺 |
[13:06] | Mama, I wanted to ask if you… | 妈妈 我想问你能不能 |
[13:08] | Alice. Speak when you’re spoken to. | 爱丽丝 别人问你你才可以说话 |
[13:11] | Really, child. | 真是的 这孩子 |
[13:15] | But if everybody obeyed that rule | 但如果大家都这么做 |
[13:18] | and you only spoke when you were spoken to, | 只有别人问才可以说话 |
[13:22] | and the other person always waited for you to begin, | 其他人就会一直等你开头 |
[13:25] | nobody would ever say anything. | 就没人能说话了 |
[13:28] | The Red Queen does not tolerate disobedience. | 红皇后可容忍不了反抗 |
[13:30] | Off with your head. | 她会砍掉你的头的 |
[13:32] | Alice, what was it you wanted to ask? | 爱丽丝 你刚才想问什么 |
[13:34] | A pardon from the White Queen. | 来自白皇后的歉意 |
[13:38] | I wondered if you might help me with a sewing project. | 我想问你可不可以帮我缝个东西 |
[13:40] | Ah, now, good girl. Sewing is very becoming to a young lady. | 好孩子 缝纫可太适合年轻姑娘了 |
[13:45] | I need to mend my white rabbit’s waistcoat. | 我需要修补白兔子的马甲 |
[13:47] | It was torn this afternoon | 下午他被印第安勇士俘虏的时候 |
[13:49] | when he was taken hostage by Indian warriors. | 马甲撕破了 |
[13:51] | Hmm. Poor thing. Of course I’ll help you. | 可怜的小东西 我当然会帮你 |
[13:55] | Good heavens, Rose, | 我的天哪 萝丝 |
[13:56] | the girl’s fingernails are gnawed to the quick, | 这丫头的指甲都快啃没了 |
[13:59] | and what’s left of them is black with dirt. | 剩下的还又黑又脏 |
[14:01] | She was playing outside, Ellie. | 她才在外面玩过 埃莉 |
[14:03] | – It’s what children do. – No, it’s what boys do. | -孩子们就该这样 -不 是男孩该这样 |
[14:06] | It’s quite a different matter with girls. | 女孩可不能这样 |
[14:09] | For heaven’s sake, this is not a way to raise a daughter. | 老天啊 不能这么养女儿 |
[14:13] | Which you would know from your wealth | 你这结论是从你丰富的 |
[14:14] | of experience raising children? | 养儿经验中得出来的吗 |
[14:23] | It’s brilliant. | 这太棒了 |
[14:25] | Well, children, I have some very exciting news. | 孩子们 我有些好消息 |
[14:27] | – David has been… – No… | -大卫已经 -别 |
[14:28] | David has been accepted to Bristlemoss School. | 大卫已经被布里斯尔莫斯学校录取 |
[14:33] | He starts the new term in a month’s time. | 一个月之内他的新学期就开始了 |
[14:37] | Bristlemoss School? | 布里斯尔莫斯学校吗 |
[14:38] | Does that mean you’re moving away? | 这是不是意味着你要搬走了 |
[14:40] | Now, children, let’s not get ahead of ourselves. | 孩子们 我们先别想那么多了 |
[14:42] | Your aunt really shouldn’t have told you about this | 姨妈真不该先跟你们说这件事 |
[14:46] | before discussing it with your mother and me. | 都没和我还有妈妈讨论一下 |
[14:48] | There’s quite a few details yet to iron out. | 还有很多细节没达成一致呢 |
[14:51] | No, I have discussed it, with Rose. | 不 我和萝丝讨论过了 |
[14:56] | I was going to speak to you. I just haven’t had the chance. | 我本来想告诉你的 只是没来得及 |
[15:05] | William and I will fund David’s tuition. | 我和威廉会资助大卫的学费 |
[15:07] | Everything has been arranged. | 一切都决定好了 |
[15:13] | You agreed to this? | 你同意这么做吗 |
[15:15] | I don’t see why we must make things harder on ourselves. | 我不明白我们为什么要作茧自缚 |
[15:18] | Jack. | 杰克 |
[15:21] | – Rose, darling, let him go. – Jack. | -萝丝 亲爱的 让他走 -杰克 |
[15:31] | Do you know? | 你知道吗 |
[15:32] | Boys who are away from home | 快离家的男孩 |
[15:34] | still get presents for their birthday. | 仍会在生日的时候得到礼物 |
[15:37] | My hat, you’ll still make it for me, won’t you? | 你还会给我做帽子的 是吧 |
[15:42] | Of course. | 当然 |
[15:56] | It’s an eagle feather. | 这是鹰的羽毛 |
[15:59] | The most sacred of all Indian symbols. | 印第安最神圣的象征 |
[16:01] | What does it stand for? | 这代表着什么 |
[16:03] | -Courage. -Courage. | -勇气 -勇气啊 |
[16:06] | Well, we can all use a little extra courage now and then. | 无论什么时候 我们都应该更勇敢 |
[16:13] | The Golden Key. Again. | 金钥匙 又读一遍 |
[16:17] | It’s my favorite. | 这是我最喜欢的 |
[16:18] | Oh, I know. | 我知道 |
[16:26] | We need to check for the monsters. | 我们应该找一找有没有怪物 |
[16:35] | Found one. | 找到一个 |
[16:40] | – Good night, my loves. – Good night. | -晚安 孩子们 -晚安 |
[17:00] | I don’t want you to go away. | 我不想你离开 |
[17:06] | How about I leave my shadow behind while I’m gone? | 当我不在时 我把影子留下怎么样 |
[17:10] | He’s sillier than I am, | 他没我聪明 |
[17:13] | so you’ll have to keep him out of trouble. | 所以你得让他离麻烦远些 |
[17:16] | – Deal? – Yeah. | -成交吗 -好的 |
[17:18] | Not me. Him. | 不是和我 和他 |
[17:22] | Deal. | 成交 |
[17:31] | Do people really forget how to dream when they grow up? | 人们长大后真的会忘记如何做梦吗 |
[17:34] | Aunt Eleanor certainly has. | 埃莉诺阿姨肯定忘了 |
[17:37] | But have Mother and Father? | 那母亲和父亲忘了吗 |
[17:39] | Why not? | 为什么没呢 |
[17:40] | I reckon some people have extra dream dust | 我想是有些小孩有多出来的梦尘 |
[17:43] | that can travel out of the nursery windows | 能飘出他们卧室的窗 |
[17:45] | and be absorbed by grown-ups. | 然后被大人们吸收 |
[17:47] | Should we open the window, then? Just to be sure? | 那我们是不是该打开窗 保险起见 |
[17:52] | Great idea. | 好主意 |
[18:32] | I saw the letter from your teacher. | 我看过你老师的来信了 |
[18:36] | You’re not to go outside today | 今天你不能出去玩 |
[18:38] | until you’ve finished your arithmetic. | 直到你做完你的算术题 |
[18:41] | All right? | 好吗 |
[18:50] | – Morning. – Morning. | -早安 -早安 |
[18:58] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[19:01] | List of supplies. | 是补给清单 |
[19:03] | – For old Mr. Brown’s replica? – That’s exactly right. | -给老布朗先生的仿制品的吗 -没错 |
[19:07] | I’m going into London today to get them. | 我今天要去伦敦把它们买回来 |
[19:10] | I might also catch an old friend. | 也许还会去拜访位老朋友 |
[19:15] | Will you be long? | 要很久吗 |
[19:20] | No. | 不 |
[19:23] | Toodle-oo, Peter. | 再会 彼得 |
[19:40] | Dishes and arithmetic. What a dreadful day. | 待洗的餐具和算数题 真是糟糕的一天 |
[19:47] | Why are you so good at this? | 为你这么擅长这个 |
[19:53] | I can’t do this. | 我做不来 |
[19:57] | No. That was nothing. | 不 什么都没打到 |
[20:00] | Oh, you’ve won. | 你赢了 |
[20:04] | Can we go and play hide-and-seek now? | 我们现在能去玩捉迷藏了吗 |
[20:15] | The bustle of London | 伦敦的喧嚣 |
[20:16] | held an edge of mystery in our minds. | 在我们的脑中占着神秘的一角 |
[20:21] | We knew our father had a | 我们知道父亲在有我们之前过着 |
[20:22] | life before us, | 另一种生活 |
[20:24] | but what that life had actually been… | 但那种生活到底是什么样的 |
[20:25] | 雪茄 米奇的 | |
[20:25] | 这边 入口 | |
[20:28] | We could scarcely imagine. | 我们很难想象 |
[20:32] | Have you seen your dad? | 你见过你爸了吗 |
[20:35] | No. | 没有 |
[20:37] | The boss? | 那老板呢 |
[20:38] | Uh, I’ve needed to stay away. | 我需要和他保持距离 |
[20:41] | How is he? | 他怎么样 |
[20:43] | He’s still the boss, isn’t he? | 他还是老板 不是吗 |
[20:47] | Have you ever thought of | 你有想过 |
[20:49] | coming by, for old times’ sake? | 来看看吗 看在过去的份上 |
[20:53] | We both know I can’t. | 我们都知道我不能 |
[20:59] | How’s the rest of your family? | 你家其他人怎么样 |
[21:00] | My eldest son will soon be leaving for Bristlemoss. | 我大儿子不久后要去布里斯托莫斯念书了 |
[21:04] | Oh. Will you look at that? You must be proud. | 瞧瞧 你一定很自豪 |
[21:10] | Yeah. Suppose I am. | 是啊 我想我是的 |
[21:14] | My own boy, Bristlemoss. | 我的儿子 布里斯托莫斯 |
[21:18] | Who’d have thought it, eh? | 谁能想到呢 |
[21:21] | I should get him something. | 我该送他些什么 |
[21:24] | The boy deserves a gift for an accomplishment like that, | 取得了这样的成就 他理应得到一份礼物 |
[21:27] | doesn’t he? | 不是吗 |
[21:33] | I found you. | 我找到你了 |
[21:35] | You hardly gave me a challenge. | 你对我而言一点挑战性都没有 |
[22:04] | – Let me help. – I don’t need your help. | -让我帮你 -我不需要你的帮助 |
[22:07] | Mama will let you play once you’re done. | 一旦你做完 妈妈就会允许你去玩了 |
[22:09] | Leave me alone. | 别管我 |
[22:12] | You were never planning on repairing that boat with me, were you? | 你根本没想和我一起修那艘船 是不是 |
[22:15] | Of course I was. I didn’t know I’d get… | 当然不是 我当时不知道会被 |
[22:17] | It doesn’t matter. | 不重要了 |
[22:19] | Go to your stupid school. | 去上你的蠢学校吧 |
[22:22] | You’re just like all the rest of them. | 你就跟其他所有人一样 |
[22:24] | But not me. | 但我不 |
[22:26] | No one will catch me and make me a man. | 没有人能抓到我把我变成大人 |
[22:32] | Hard at work? | 努力学习呢 |
[22:34] | Uh, I just wanted to… | 我只是想 |
[22:38] | David? | 大卫 |
[22:46] | For the man of the moment. | 给现在的风云人物 |
[22:50] | Well, open it. | 好了 打开它 |
[22:55] | It’s just like… | 它就和 |
[22:57] | The one my father gave to me, yes. | 我父亲给我的那个一样 是的 |
[23:01] | You never met your grandfather. | 你从没见过你的祖父 |
[23:03] | Um, he… | 他 |
[23:06] | Had high hopes for me. | 曾对我抱有很高的期望 |
[23:09] | I’m afraid I never quite fulfilled them. | 而我恐怕从未达成过它们 |
[23:14] | But I want you to know I’m proud of you, David. | 但我想让你知道我以你为荣 大卫 |
[23:30] | All right, I’ll let you get back to it. | 好了 回去做你的事吧 |
[23:37] | Give me that. | 把那个给我 |
[23:39] | We’ll still have time for adventures before I leave. | 在我走之前我们还有时间去冒险 |
[23:42] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[24:10] | Pirates. This could be dangerous. | 是海盗 这可能会很危险 |
[24:15] | You can retreat if you want. | 你可以撤退如果你想的话 |
[24:17] | Go back if you want | 你可以回去如果你想的话 |
[24:19] | Bristlemoss boy. | 布里斯托莫斯男孩 |
[24:21] | I’m not scared. | 我不害怕 |
[24:22] | Neither am I. | 我也不怕 |
[24:26] | One… Two… | 一 二 |
[24:29] | Three. | 三 |
[24:36] | I know you’re here! | 我知道你们在这里 |
[24:40] | Come out and fight! | 出来战斗吧 |
[24:42] | Come here! | 来这儿 |
[24:43] | I’ll fight all the pirates in the sea. | 我会和海上所有的海盗战斗 |
[24:53] | Behind you! | 你后面 |
[25:03] | Up above! | 上面 |
[25:07] | Well done, David! | 干得漂亮 大卫 |
[25:32] | David! | 大卫 |
[27:06] | 给我们的儿子 骄傲地 | |
[27:21] | I miss David. | 我想大卫了 |
[27:40] | – Did you see that? – What? | -你看到那个了吗 -哪个 |
[27:43] | That’s it. | 就是这样 |
[27:45] | We were playing hide-and-seek and now he wants me to find him. | 我们是在玩捉迷藏 现在他要我去找他 |
[27:48] | Alice. | 爱丽丝 |
[27:51] | He’s gone. | 他不在了 |
[27:54] | He’s gone, and it’s because of me. | 他不在了 都是因为我 |
[27:56] | Peter, please. | 彼得 别这样 |
[28:52] | You can retreat if you want. | 你可以撤退如果你想的话 |
[28:54] | Go back if you want | 可以回去如果你想的话 |
[28:56] | Bristlemoss boy. | 布里斯托莫斯男孩 |
[29:03] | No, Alice. | 不 爱丽丝 |
[29:10] | Mama? | 妈妈 |
[29:12] | Go and play. | 去玩吧 |
[29:18] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么呢 |
[29:21] | Making a hat for David, as I promised. | 给大卫做帽子 像我答应的那样 |
[29:30] | Did you hear that, Tink? | 你听到了吗 小叮当 |
[29:31] | She’s making him a hat. He will come back. | 她在给他做帽子 他会回来的 |
[29:39] | There we are. | 好了 |
[29:40] | Why isn’t Mama tucking us in? | 为什么妈妈不来给我们塞被子 |
[29:43] | I want Mama. | 我要妈妈 |
[29:45] | Your mother needs her rest. | 你们母亲需要休息 |
[29:56] | Come on, then. Let’s read a story. | 好了来吧 我们来读个故事吧 |
[29:59] | Goody! Tell us the story about the orphanage. | 好啊 给我们讲那个关于孤儿院的故事吧 |
[30:04] | Let’s see. | 让我看看 |
[30:07] | I think this is the right one. | 我想应该是这个 |
[30:12] | “Long ago,” | “很久以前” |
[30:14] | “in a faraway land,” | “在一片遥远的大陆上” |
[30:17] | “there was an orphanage.” | “有一座孤儿院” |
[30:20] | “By day, the children did as they were told.” | “在白天 孩子们会按大人说的做” |
[30:24] | “They studied hard.” | “他们刻苦学习” |
[30:27] | “They worked hard.” | “他们努力干活” |
[30:32] | “And they never, ever played games.” | “而他们从不玩游戏” |
[30:41] | “But at night,” | “但在夜里” |
[30:44] | “when they were left alone,” | “在他们不被看管时” |
[30:47] | “their golden dream dust would fill the room” | “他们金色的梦尘就会飘满整个房间” |
[30:52] | “and take them far, far away,” | “然后带他们去到很远很远的地方” |
[30:57] | “and no matter how he tried,” | “不管如何尝试” |
[30:58] | “their keeper couldn’t stop them” | “他们的看护人都无法阻止他们” |
[31:00] | “from escaping into their dreams.” | “向他们的梦中逃去” |
[31:04] | “‘Cause being a grown-up,” | “因为作为一个大人” |
[31:06] | “he had forgotten how to dream long ago.” | “他在很久之前就忘了如何做梦” |
[31:12] | Peter, whatever’s the matter with you? | 彼得 你怎么了 |
[31:15] | I think I’m getting too old for bedtime stories, that’s all. | 只是觉得我已经大到不适合听睡前故事了 |
[31:21] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[31:24] | Off to bed. | 回你床上去吧 |
[31:51] | Peter. | 彼得 |
[32:20] | I don’t want you to go away. | 我不想你离开 |
[32:44] | No one will catch me and make me a man. | 没有人能抓到我把我变成大人 |
[33:30] | We’ll be the Lost Boys of the wild. | 我们会成为荒野中的迷失男孩 |
[33:39] | Catch us if you can! | 有本事来抓我们啊 |
[33:44] | Wait for me! | 等等我 |
[33:47] | You’ll never catch us! | 你永远也抓不到我们 |
[33:49] | We’re the Lost Boys of the wild! | 我们是荒野上的迷失男孩 |
[33:52] | Wait! | 等等 |
[34:05] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[34:09] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[34:16] | Rose? | 萝丝 |
[34:33] | Rose | 萝丝 |
[35:26] | Charlie. | 查理 |
[35:28] | Oh, Jack, I’m sorry about your son. | 杰克 对你儿子的事我很遗憾 |
[35:31] | Deal me in. | 给我发牌 |
[35:36] | I said deal me in. | 我说了给我发牌 |
[35:41] | Give me your cards. | 把你的牌给我 |
[35:44] | You too. | 还有你的 |
[36:18] | Well, you certainly seem to be enjoying yourself. | 你看上去很是开心 |
[36:24] | What makes you think you can come in here | 是什么让你觉得能进来这里 |
[36:26] | and play these tables, hmm? | 在这些桌子上玩 |
[36:28] | My debts were cleared away years ago. | 我欠的债在多年前就还清了 |
[36:30] | Is that so? | 是那样吗 |
[36:33] | Just had a bad run, fellas. | 刚只是运气不好 伙计们 |
[36:35] | My luck is bound to turn in good time. | 我很快就会转运了 |
[36:39] | Look, all right. | 好了 听着 |
[36:43] | Give this to that boss of yours. | 把这个交给你的那个老板 |
[36:51] | Tell him he knows I’m good for it, all right? | 告诉他 他知道我还得起的 好吗 |
[36:58] | I’m sure he’s gonna love this. | 我敢肯定他会喜欢这个的 |
[37:04] | Rose? | 萝丝 |
[37:08] | Rose? | 萝丝 |
[37:10] | Rose, haven’t you heard a word I’ve said? | 萝丝 你听到我说的话了吗 |
[37:19] | Actually… | 其实 |
[37:23] | I’d like you to come and stay with William and me for a while. | 我希望你来和我还有威廉住一段时间 |
[37:26] | Why are you doing this to yourself? | 你为什么如此对待自己 |
[37:28] | I just don’t understand. | 我真的无法理解 |
[37:33] | Until you’re a mother, you never will. | 你永远不会理解的 直到你成为一位母亲 |
[37:38] | I see. | 我知道了 |
[37:43] | Never mind. | 当我没说 |
[37:46] | My mother seemed to be lost. | 我母亲看上去失魂落魄的 |
[37:50] | I couldn’t reach her. | 我无法接近她 |
[37:54] | So I reached for a heart I could touch instead. | 所以我换了一颗我能碰触到的心去接近 |
[37:57] | Would you like some tea? | 您要喝茶吗 |
[38:02] | We would be ever so grateful for the company. | 我们会很感谢您的陪伴的 |
[38:11] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[38:54] | Would you like to see a real teahouse? | 你想见识一下真的茶室吗 |
[39:19] | Thank you so much. | 非常感谢 |
[39:40] | Are you enjoying yourself? | 你开心吗 |
[39:44] | Ah, you have a… | 你那里有 |
[39:47] | Yes, a little bit of cream just… | 对 粘到一点奶油 |
[39:51] | A little bit lower. | 往下一点 |
[39:57] | Almost gone. | 差不多都擦掉了 |
[40:00] | Ah! Isn’t this nice? | 是不是很棒 |
[40:04] | It’s a shame we haven’t spent much time together before. | 可惜的是我们之前没怎么在一起 |
[40:07] | You really are a lovely girl. | 你真是个可爱的女孩 |
[40:10] | I’m not a girl. I’m a lady. | 我可不是女孩 我是淑女 |
[40:13] | Then I think you should know, | 那么我想你应该知道 |
[40:15] | a lady never rests her elbows on the table. | 淑女从不把手肘放在桌上 |
[40:23] | A lady also only crosses her legs at the ankles. | 同样 淑女只会在脚踝处交叉双腿 |
[40:33] | Oh, you poor thing. | 可怜的小姑娘 |
[40:34] | You just want to be brought up in a civilized manner. | 你希望从小就学习淑女的礼仪 |
[40:37] | Is that not so? | 不是吗 |
[40:41] | You need my help | 你需要我的帮助 |
[40:42] | and my help is what you’re going to get. | 我也会如你所愿的 |
[40:45] | A lady should never gnaw on her fingernails. | 淑女不该咬指甲 |
[40:48] | It is a disgusting habit of the lower class. | 这是下层社会的陋习 |
[40:51] | And just because your father is from that class, | 就算你父亲来自下层社会 |
[40:56] | it does not mean that you have to be too. | 并不意味着你也要和他一样 |
[40:59] | We will make a lady of you yet. | 我们会将你培养成一名淑女的 |
[41:10] | It’s perfect. | 这帽子做得无可挑剔 |
[41:13] | It was the last thing I promised him. | 这是我答应他的最后一件事 |
[41:17] | I know. | 我知道 |
[41:28] | I have news. | 我有个消息要告诉你们 |
[41:38] | Peter, that is wonderful. | 彼得 真不可思议 |
[41:42] | Oh, my. | 天呐 |
[41:43] | I want to take David’s place, | 我想代替大卫 |
[41:46] | at Bristlemoss. | 去布里斯托莫斯上学 |
[41:48] | I can make you proud too. | 我也能让你们骄傲 |
[41:51] | Peter, you’ve always made us proud. | 彼得 你永远都是我们的骄傲 |
[42:00] | – Stay back. Stay back. – No, no, no. | -往后退 -别过去 |
[42:01] | I told you to pay your debt, Littleton! | 利特尔顿 我告诉过你要还债了 |
[42:07] | Everyone all right? | 大家都没事吧 |
[42:22] | Rose, I can explain. | 萝丝 我可以解释 |
[42:24] | We need to send for the police. | 我们得叫警察来 |
[42:26] | No, no. He’s got the police in his pocket. | 不行 他已经收买了警察 |
[42:28] | Why? Why? After all these years? | 为什么 都过去这么多年了 |
[42:31] | You know what he’s like. | 你知道他的德性 |
[42:33] | I’ll pay it off. | 我会付清的 |
[42:34] | Once I finish The Golden Hind for Mr. Brown, | 等我给布朗先生做完金鹿号 |
[42:37] | we’ll have enough to pay off my debt. | 我们就有足够的钱还债了 |
[42:39] | – Rose… – Finish it, then. | -萝丝 -那就完成它 |
[42:41] | – Rose. – Finish it. | -萝丝 -完成它 |
[42:42] | Rose | 萝丝 |
[42:43] | Hannah | 汉娜 |
[42:46] | Children. | 孩子们 |
[43:02] | What are you doing? | 你要去干嘛 |
[43:08] | Alice, go back to sleep. | 爱丽丝 回去睡觉 |
[43:11] | Peter. | 彼得 |
[43:21] | What happened tonight, the trouble Father’s in, | 今晚的事 以及父亲的麻烦 |
[43:25] | it never would have happened if David were here. | 如果大卫在的话 都不会发生 |
[43:30] | And if it had, he wouldn’t have stood by and watched. | 而且如果真发生了 他也不会袖手旁观 |
[43:37] | Wait. | 等下 |
[43:40] | I want to help. | 我想帮忙 |
[44:17] | Alice, get down. | 爱丽丝 快趴下 |
[44:37] | Evening, sweetheart. | 亲爱的 晚上好 |
[44:39] | Can you spare any pennies? | 您能施舍点小钱吗 |
[44:42] | Oh, I’ve had enough of this. | 我受够这套了 |
[44:44] | I’m going for an ale. | 我要去喝杯麦芽酒 |
[44:51] | Oh, no, no, no. I don’t take any myself. | 不不不 我自己不抽 |
[45:04] | – Oi! Watch it! – Go, go, go! | -喂 看着点 -快跑快跑 |
[45:09] | – Out of the way! – Hurry up! He’s coming! | -闪开 -快点 他要追上来了 |
[45:13] | Hurry up! Come on! | 快 跟上 |
[45:17] | Get back here! You dirty little vermin! | 给我回来 你们这些肮脏的小偷 |
[45:21] | Run! Go! Move. | 跑起来 快走 |
[45:22] | You sop! | 你们这群小兔崽子 |
[45:25] | Wait till I get my hands on you, you rats! | 我会逮到你们的 你们这些老鼠 |
[45:31] | Hurry up! | 快跑 |
[45:32] | Get out of the way! | 闪开 |
[45:33] | D’you hear me? You little scum! | 听到没有啊 你们这群小王八羔子 |
[45:43] | Alice, go! | 爱丽丝 快跑 |
[45:46] | You little toerag! | 你们这群小混蛋 |
[45:58] | If I get my hands on you… | 别让我抓到 |
[46:01] | I’m gonna kill you! | 不然我非得撕了你们 |
[46:06] | Why are you following us? | 你们为什么跟着我们 |
[46:08] | ‘Cause of you we lost the loot. | 都是因为你们 战利品都搞丢了 |
[46:10] | You mean this? | 你说的是这个 |
[46:18] | Would you happen to know the way to the pawn shop? | 你们知道去当铺的路吗 |
[46:35] | This is where we leave you. | 我们就送你们到这了 |
[46:37] | You’re not coming? | 你们不跟我们来吗 |
[46:39] | We’ve got business at the Row. | 我们在商品街还有事要办 |
[46:47] | 借贷 始于 1871 水星特许典当行 | |
[46:49] | How can we repay you? | 我们该怎么报答你们 |
[47:03] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[47:39] | Is anyone there? | 请问有人在吗 |
[47:40] | Children, children! | 孩子们 孩子们 |
[47:42] | Games and games, and what are your names, hmm? | 玩游戏啊玩游戏 你们的名字是什么 |
[47:46] | Peter. | 彼得 |
[47:47] | Peter… | 彼得什么 |
[47:48] | Little… Pan. | 小潘 |
[47:50] | Peter Pan | 我是彼得 潘 |
[47:53] | and Tiger Lily. | 她是老虎莉莉 |
[47:54] | Can you answer me a riddle? | 你们答得上来我的一个谜语吗? |
[47:57] | I love riddles. | 我可喜欢猜谜了 |
[47:58] | She loves riddles. | 她喜欢猜谜 |
[48:00] | How is a raven like… | 乌鸦怎么会像 |
[48:05] | A writing desk? Hmm? | 写字台一样 |
[48:07] | How is a raven like a writing desk? | 乌鸦怎么会像写字台一样 |
[48:09] | How much will you give me for this? | 这表你出多少 |
[48:22] | Must you sell it? | 你们一定要卖了它吗 |
[48:29] | Hmm! Let us all move one pace on. | 让我们进一步说话 |
[49:02] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[49:22] | Alice, look. | 爱丽丝 你看 |
[50:37] | What do you have for me? | 你们要出什么 |
[51:00] | 给我们的儿子 骄傲地 | |
[51:02] | Have you guessed the riddle yet? | 谜语你猜出来了吗 |
[51:04] | No. What’s the answer? | 没有 答案是什么 |
[51:06] | I haven’t the slightest idea. | 其实我也不知道 |
[51:09] | Ooh. May I? | 我能碰碰吗 |
[51:11] | Your hair wants | 你的头发该 |
[51:13] | cutting. | 剪剪了 |
[51:14] | Father! | 父亲 |
[51:21] | We’ve got guests. | 他们是客人 |
[51:23] | Customers, yes, yes, we know. | 是客人 对 我们知道的 |
[51:28] | What are your names, then? | 好了 你们叫什么名字 |
[51:31] | Peter Pan. | 我叫彼得 潘 |
[51:32] | I’m Tiger Lily. | 我是老虎莉莉 |
[51:34] | Indeed. | 当然了 |
[51:39] | And you can call me… | 那你们可以称呼我为 |
[51:43] | Cj Cj. | |
[51:53] | It’s quite an extraordinary piece. | 这块表真是特别 |
[51:57] | And the inscription is… | 而且上面的题词 |
[52:01] | Somewhat… | 有几分 |
[52:05] | Personal. | 私密 |
[52:06] | It was a gift from our father. | 这是父亲给我们的礼物 |
[52:11] | Complicated, aren’t they? | 事情复杂 对吧 |
[52:19] | Fathers. | 父亲们 |
[52:27] | Are you sure you’re willing to part with him? | 你们确定要割舍他吗 |
[52:30] | What? | 什么意思 |
[52:37] | I said are you sure you’re willing to part with it? | 我说你们确定要卖掉它吗 |
[52:42] | We need to sell it. | 我们需要钱 |
[52:55] | Well, then, | 好吧 那就 |
[53:00] | let’s do business. | 让我们开始谈谈这笔生意吧 |
[53:09] | We did it. We really did it. | 我们做到了 真的做到了 |
[53:14] | I can’t wait to see Papa’s face in the morning. | 我都迫不及待想要看到爸爸明早的表情了 |
[54:35] | I’ve often wondered when it was | 我总是在想 到底是什么时候 |
[54:37] | that my brother and I were set on different paths. | 我和哥哥走上了不同的道路 |
[54:43] | We were wounded by the same hurts. | 我们都因失去兄长而悲痛 |
[54:48] | Alice, wake up. | 爱丽丝 快起来 |
[54:52] | Soothed by the same lullabies. | 听着同一首摇篮曲入睡 |
[54:58] | Was there a single moment when we diverged? | 有没有某一时刻我们产生了分歧 |
[55:27] | You’re standing on my foot! | 你踩着我的脚了 |
[55:39] | The Lost Boys at your service. | 迷失男孩听候差遣 |
[55:41] | We want you to come with us. | 希望你能跟我们来 |
[56:08] | Where did you get this? | 你从哪搞到这个的 |
[57:10] | Alice, what are you doing? | 爱丽丝 你来干嘛 |
[57:14] | I told you always to knock. | 我告诉过你进来前必须敲门 |
[57:16] | I’m sorry, Mama. | 妈妈 对不起 |
[57:19] | What does your potion do? | 这杯药水是干嘛的 |
[57:22] | Never you mind. This is not for children. | 和你没关系 这不是给小孩用的 |
[57:26] | It is not ever for children. | 小孩子永远都不需要知道 |
[57:29] | I’m not a child. I’m a young lady. | 我不是小孩子 我是个年轻的淑女了 |
[57:33] | I know all about how a lady acts. | 我知道淑女所有是言行举止 |
[57:35] | For instance, nail biting is unacceptable for a lady. | 比如 淑女绝不可以咬手指 |
[57:39] | It’s a disgusting habit of the lower class. | 这是下层社会的陋习 |
[57:42] | The lower class? | 下层社会 |
[57:43] | Just because Father is of that class does not… | 就算父亲来自下层社会 并不代表 |
[57:47] | Don’t you ever speak of your father that way. Ever! | 不准你这样说你父亲 永远不许 |
[57:54] | Go to your room. | 回你的房间 |
[58:11] | Take me away from here, Tinker Bell. | 小叮当 求求你带我离开这里吧 |
[58:15] | I know you’re a real fairy. | 我知道你是真实存在的 |
[58:17] | You can show yourself to me. | 你可以在我面前现身 |
[58:20] | It’s safe. | 这里很安全 |
[58:33] | Tink, please. | 拜托你了 小叮当 |
[58:47] | Tink? | 小叮当 |
[58:57] | I’m so sorry, Tink. | 小叮当 对不起 |
[59:01] | Mr. Littleton, sir. | 利特尔顿先生 |
[59:03] | Oh, thank you, Wells. | 威尔斯 谢谢 |
[59:06] | Jack, good to see you. | 杰克 很高兴见到你 |
[59:09] | Mr. Brown. | 布朗先生 |
[59:11] | Uh, please, can I interest you in some mock turtle soup? | 请问你要来点素甲鱼汤吗 |
[59:17] | Oh, no. No, thank you, sir. | 不用了 谢谢您 |
[59:19] | No. Wise man. | 不吃 明智之举 |
[59:22] | What can I do for you? | 你找我有什么事吗 |
[59:24] | Well, I know it took longer than we discussed, | 虽说比我们约定的时间要长 |
[59:27] | but the replica you commissioned has been completed, sir. | 但是您委托的船模我已经完成了 |
[59:35] | Oh, that is exquisite. | 真精致啊 |
[59:39] | Your work never ceases to impress, Jack. | 杰克 你的作品总是令人震惊 |
[59:43] | But this particular replica | 但是这个特别的船模 |
[59:46] | was meant as a birthday gift for my grandson. | 是给我孙子的生日礼物 |
[59:50] | Shall I inscribe it, sir? | 需要我帮您刻上字吗 |
[59:52] | His birthday was over a week ago. | 然而他的生日是一周前 |
[59:56] | I heard word of what happened to your son. I’m so sorry. | 我听说了你儿子的事 请节哀 |
[59:59] | I sent Wells to inquire, but you were never at home. | 当时我派威尔斯去你慰问你 但你不在家 |
[1:00:04] | You see, I had no choice but to hire… | 我别无选择 只能雇佣 |
[1:00:09] | Another craftsman to do the job. | 其他工匠完成委托 |
[1:00:13] | I’m sure you can understand. | 我相信你能够理解 |
[1:00:24] | Yes. | 我理解 |
[1:00:28] | Yes, of course. | 当然了 |
[1:00:33] | Thank you, sir. | 谢谢您 |
[1:00:51] | Yes? | 请进 |
[1:01:10] | I’m sorry for what I said. | 抱歉之前那样说你 |
[1:01:36] | I slapped Alice. | 我扇了爱丽丝一巴掌 |
[1:01:39] | Rose, how could you? | 萝丝 你怎么能这么做 |
[1:01:41] | The way she looked at me, Ellie. | 埃莉你知道吗 她看我的眼神 |
[1:01:48] | I just haven’t been myself since… | 自那以后我就一直不在状态 |
[1:01:54] | I just… | 我只是 |
[1:01:55] | I just wanted to hold onto him, just a little longer. | 我只是想再多抱他一会儿 |
[1:02:03] | Now there’s everything with Jack. | 而现在又是杰克 |
[1:02:09] | What about Jack? What’s happened? | 杰克怎么了 发生了什么 |
[1:02:15] | Noth… I shouldn’t have mentioned… | 什么都没 我不应该提他的 |
[1:02:18] | I just… | 我只是 |
[1:02:20] | For God’s sake, Rose, stop biting your nails. | 天呐 萝丝 别咬你的手指了 |
[1:02:23] | I haven’t seen you bite your nails since you were a girl. | 从小我就没见你咬过手指 |
[1:02:25] | It’s the most disgusting habit of the lower class | 这是下层人士最恶心的习惯 |
[1:02:27] | and you know that. | 你最清楚不过了 |
[1:02:32] | And just because Jack is of that class, | 就算杰克属于下层社会 |
[1:02:34] | it doesn’t mean we have to be. | 不意味着我们也是 |
[1:02:38] | Is that what you said to my daughter? | 你跟我女儿这么说的吗 |
[1:02:43] | He’s her father, Ellie. | 埃莉 他是她的父亲 |
[1:02:45] | Rose, listen to me, you have to understand… | 萝丝 听我说 你得明白 |
[1:02:48] | Rose. | 萝丝 |
[1:03:19] | I knew he’d leave me a clue. | 我就知道他会给我留下线索 |
[1:03:46] | All children have been to Neverland. | 所有的孩子都曾去过梦幻岛 |
[1:03:48] | But most of them lose their Neverlands forever | 但是 当他们长大成人后 |
[1:03:51] | when they get all… All growed up. | 大部分人都没法再次踏上梦幻岛 |
[1:03:54] | Their heads get filled with all kinds of muck. | 他们脑子里全是垃圾 |
[1:03:57] | Like neckties. | 像领带一样 |
[1:03:59] | And taxidermies. | 还有动物标本 |
[1:04:02] | – Most children? – Most, but not all. | -多数小孩吗 -多数 并不是全部 |
[1:04:05] | Have you ever heard of dream dust? | 你听说过梦境之尘吗 |
[1:04:07] | Dream dust? | 梦境之尘 |
[1:04:28] | Dream dust is the stuff that makes us remember. | 梦境之尘是让我们铭记的东西 |
[1:04:32] | It’s the reason you can build sandcastles in the sky. | 它使你能在天上建造沙堡 |
[1:04:49] | Or take a voyage to the moon. | 或者遨游月亮之上 |
[1:04:52] | All right. | 好吧 |
[1:04:54] | But what does that have to do with me? | 但那跟我有什么关系呢 |
[1:04:56] | You have more dream dust than anyone we’ve ever seen. | 你所拥有的梦境之尘是我们见过最多的 |
[1:05:01] | You never have to grow up. | 你永远不必长大 |
[1:05:03] | Come to Neverland with us, Pan, and be a boy forever. | 和我们齐聚梦幻岛吧 潘 永远当个男孩 |
[1:05:07] | I have to grow up, Nibs. | 我必须长大 大人物 |
[1:05:10] | My family, all their expectations lie in me now. | 我的家人 现在他们所有期望都在我身上 |
[1:05:15] | Don’t you see? It isn’t their expectations inside you. | 你还不明白吗 不是他们的期望在你身上 |
[1:05:19] | It’s their dreams. | 是他们的梦想 |
[1:06:27] | What does your potion do? | 你的魔药是用来干什么的 |
[1:06:28] | 我 喝 | |
[1:06:35] | Please, potion, take me away from here. | 求你了 魔药 带我离开这里 |
[1:06:40] | Make me disappear. | 让我消失 |
[1:07:24] | Papa? | 爸爸 |
[1:07:45] | Here. | 给 |
[1:07:47] | You can use it to pay off those men. | 你可以用它来还债给那些人 |
[1:07:55] | How did you get this? | 你怎么搞来的 |
[1:08:00] | This is not your burden to bear. | 这不是你该背负的包袱 |
[1:08:02] | Peter, you’re… You’re not to worry. | 彼得 你 你不该操心 |
[1:08:05] | Don’t you understand? Everything’s all right now. | 你还不明白吗 现在一切都解决了 |
[1:08:10] | That’s what you needed, and I got it for you. | 那就是你所需要的 而我给你拿来了 |
[1:08:17] | Where did you get this? | 你从哪得到这的 |
[1:08:20] | No. | 不 |
[1:08:26] | Where did you get this? Answer me! | 你是从哪里拿到这些的 回答我 |
[1:08:31] | Peter. | 彼得 |
[1:08:34] | Peter. | 彼得 |
[1:08:45] | Peter! | 彼得 |
[1:08:48] | Peter? | 彼得 |
[1:08:51] | Let me take care of this. | 让我来处理这事吧 |
[1:08:55] | This is my problem, not yours. | 这是我的问题 不是你的 |
[1:08:59] | Peter. | 彼得 |
[1:09:04] | Peter. | 彼得 |
[1:09:08] | Peter? | 彼得 |
[1:09:20] | If you’re here, come out. | 如果你在这 就出来吧 |
[1:09:26] | I want to come with you. | 我想跟你走 |
[1:09:28] | The bond between my brothers was deep and true. | 我两兄弟之间的羁绊深厚而真挚 |
[1:09:36] | But not all brothers are as lucky, | 但并非所有兄弟都如此幸运 |
[1:09:40] | and when fathers divide their sons… | 当父亲们拆散他们的儿子 |
[1:09:44] | Hello, Father. | 您好 父亲 |
[1:09:45] | …it can all go terribly wrong. | 则会铸成弥天大错 |
[1:09:48] | My boy! | 我的孩子 |
[1:09:54] | James, look here. | 詹姆斯 看这 |
[1:09:58] | This is my son Jack, | 这是我儿子杰克 |
[1:10:02] | home from university. | 从大学回家 |
[1:10:05] | Tell Margaret to come down… | 去叫玛格丽特下来 |
[1:10:08] | And put the kettle on. | 烧一壶开水 |
[1:10:10] | – Come, come, come. -I’m alright. I’m alright. | -来 来 来 -行了 行了 |
[1:10:11] | Sit. Sit. | 坐 坐 |
[1:10:14] | – He’s a bit slow. – Enough! | -他有点迟钝 -够了 |
[1:10:21] | I don’t have the money, James. | 我没有钱 詹姆斯 |
[1:10:25] | I need more time. | 我需要多点时间 |
[1:10:28] | After 12 years, that’s all you have to say? | 十二年了 这就是你所有要说的话吗 |
[1:10:34] | Have a drink with your brother, Jack. | 和你的兄弟喝上一杯吧 杰克 |
[1:10:37] | We’ll discuss business later. | 我们等会再谈正事 |
[1:10:42] | Bottoms up. | 干了 |
[1:10:50] | Your leftover brats, they’re wilier than I expected, | 你那乳臭未干的死剩种 作为两个二世祖 |
[1:10:54] | for two pampered little toffs. | 他们比我想象中难缠 |
[1:10:57] | They showed up. Can you imagine? | 他们出现了 你能想象吗 |
[1:11:01] | Two little mice traipsing into the mouth of a crocodile. | 两只小老鼠在鳄鱼嘴边晃 |
[1:11:06] | And you were gentle with ’em. | 而你对他们很温柔 |
[1:11:09] | I appreciate that. | 我很感激 |
[1:11:10] | They’re my flesh and blood, Jack. | 他们与我血脉相连 杰克 |
[1:11:12] | Not all of us betray our families. | 我们中不是所有人都背叛家人的 |
[1:11:15] | Plus, they came bearing treasures | 再说 他们身上带着 |
[1:11:21] | from a long forgotten past. | 来自早已遗忘的过去的宝物 |
[1:11:23] | “To our son, with pride.” | “赠吾儿 骄傲地” |
[1:11:27] | Touching as ever. | 依旧感人 |
[1:11:30] | So, right back where we began. | 那么 回到我们开始的地方 |
[1:11:37] | I was a lost man, Father. | 我那时是个迷途之人 父亲 |
[1:11:40] | I had to get away. I had to. | 我必须离开 别无他途 |
[1:11:43] | And yet here you are again. | 而你再次来到这里 |
[1:11:46] | Perhaps this is where you always belonged. | 也许这就是你的归宿 |
[1:11:51] | I’m nothing like you. | 我一点也不像你 |
[1:11:54] | Father. | 父亲 |
[1:11:59] | Go lay down, Father. | 去躺下吧 父亲 |
[1:12:02] | Yes. I’ll go lay down. | 好 我去躺下 |
[1:12:13] | I’ll get you the money soon, all right? | 我很快就拿钱给你 好吗 |
[1:12:17] | The rules never really did apply to you, | 规矩从来不适用于你 |
[1:12:19] | – did they, little Jack? – I just need some more time. | -是吗 小杰克 -我只是需要多点时间 |
[1:12:21] | Always an arrogant little snob. | 总是一副傲慢的势利小人模样 |
[1:12:23] | I lost my son, James. I lost my son. | 我失去了儿子 詹姆斯 我失去了儿子 |
[1:12:28] | Please. | 求你了 |
[1:12:32] | Please. | 求你了 |
[1:12:35] | I’m still your brother. | 我还是你的兄弟 |
[1:12:41] | Well, then, brother… | 那么 兄弟 |
[1:12:47] | For once in your life, | 一辈子就这一次 |
[1:12:51] | you shall pay your debt. | 你要还清你的债 |
[1:13:04] | Rose! | 萝丝 |
[1:13:07] | He crushed my hand. | 他打断了我的手 |
[1:13:13] | All I did was ask for more time. | 我只是请他多给点时间 |
[1:13:19] | I’ll kill him. | 我要杀了他 |
[1:13:22] | I’ll kill him. | 我要杀了他 |
[1:13:25] | Off with his head. | 砍下他的头 |
[1:13:28] | Don’t you ever speak of your father that way, ever! | 不准你这么说你父亲 永不 |
[1:13:34] | Darling? | 亲爱的 |
[1:13:37] | Alice? | 爱丽丝 |
[1:13:39] | Leave me alone. | 离我远点 |
[1:13:42] | We need to get a doctor. | 我们要请个医生 |
[1:13:43] | I’ll get the doctor. | 我去请医生 |
[1:13:49] | Peter. | 彼得 |
[1:13:51] | We’ve always been alike. | 我们一直那么相似 |
[1:13:54] | A little bit lighter than the world will allow. | 比世界能容忍的更轻一点 |
[1:13:57] | Don’t let life drag you down. | 别让生活拖垮你 |
[1:14:01] | You just keep floating above it, long as you can. | 你只管浮在上面 尽力坚持 |
[1:14:06] | You promise? | 答应我好吗 |
[1:14:08] | Peter… You promise? | 彼得 答应我好吗 |
[1:14:17] | I promise. | 我答应 |
[1:14:31] | She’s upstairs. | 她在楼上 |
[1:14:42] | Leave me alone. | 别烦我 |
[1:14:46] | My mother’s not in here. | 我妈不在这 |
[1:14:49] | I didn’t come for your mother. | 我不是来找你妈的 |
[1:14:52] | I came for you. | 我是来找你的 |
[1:14:55] | Look. | 看 |
[1:15:11] | Rose, darling, how’s Jack? | 萝丝 亲爱的 杰克怎么了 |
[1:15:12] | They took his hand, Eleanor. | 他们夺走了他的手 埃莉诺 |
[1:15:16] | He’s a craftsman. He can’t work. | 他是一个匠人 他没法工作了 |
[1:15:18] | I want you to know that William and I | 我想要你们知道威廉和我 |
[1:15:20] | will do anything we can to help you | 会尽所能帮助你们 |
[1:15:23] | until Jack is back on his feet again. | 直到杰克重回正轨 |
[1:15:26] | Under one condition. | 但有个条件 |
[1:15:28] | Alice comes with me. | 爱丽丝跟我住 |
[1:15:35] | Get out. | 出去 |
[1:15:37] | I’ll raise her properly, Rose, | 我会好好抚养她的 萝丝 |
[1:15:38] | see that she’s well-groomed and well married. | 你会看到她衣着得体 嫁个好人家 |
[1:15:42] | Leave my house. | 离开我的房子 |
[1:15:46] | Even if I do, | 即使我走了 |
[1:15:49] | I can’t promise that she’ll stay away from me. | 我也不能保证她会远离我 |
[1:15:52] | You see, darling, it was Alice that suggested it. | 你看 亲爱的 是爱丽丝提议这样做的 |
[1:15:59] | Leave. | 走 |
[1:16:02] | – Get out, Eleanor. – Rose. | -出去 埃莉诺 -萝丝 |
[1:16:04] | Get out. | 出去 |
[1:16:07] | It’s for the best. | 这是最好的打算了 |
[1:16:09] | You will see it’s for the best. | 你会明白这是最好的办法了 |
[1:16:22] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[1:16:30] | I thought you might like to have your things up here. | 我觉得你会想要把你的东西拿上来 |
[1:16:37] | Here, let me help. | 来 让我帮你吧 |
[1:16:38] | No, no, no. Peter. | 不 不 不 彼得 |
[1:16:49] | It’s over now. | 都结束了 |
[1:16:52] | No one is going to bother us now. | 现在没有人会来打扰我们了 |
[1:16:55] | Not my brother, not anyone. | 我的兄弟不会了 任何人都不会了 |
[1:16:59] | It’s over. | 结束了 |
[1:17:01] | It’s over. | 结束了 |
[1:17:16] | CJ did that to Father, Alice. | 是CJ害父亲那样的 爱丽丝 |
[1:17:18] | He’s our uncle. What? | -他是我们的叔叔 -什么 |
[1:17:20] | CJ’s our uncle. | CJ是我们的叔叔 |
[1:17:23] | Our own family did this to us. | 是我们自己的家人把我们害成这样的 |
[1:17:26] | Let go of me. | 放开我 |
[1:17:29] | He’s going to pay, | 他会付出代价的 |
[1:17:32] | and I know how, too. | 我也知道该怎么做 |
[1:17:37] | No, Peter, you can’t. | 不 彼得 你不可以这样做 |
[1:17:39] | They’ll come after you. | 他们会跟着你过来的 |
[1:17:41] | Which is why I won’t be able to come back. Not ever. | 这就是我不能回来的原因 永不 |
[1:17:48] | Come with me. | 跟我走 |
[1:18:00] | I’m going to live with Aunt Eleanor. | 我要跟埃莉诺阿姨一起住 |
[1:18:02] | Aunt Eleanor? | 埃莉诺阿姨 |
[1:18:04] | She’ll turn you into a lady. | 她会把你变成一个女人 |
[1:18:07] | You won’t be able to play or make up stories. | 你就不能玩耍和编故事了 |
[1:18:10] | It’s time for me to grow up. | 该是我长大的时候了 |
[1:18:19] | And this tinker’s bell was born for you. | 这个叮叮铃是为你而生的 |
[1:19:24] | The Red Queen does not tolerate disobedience. | 红皇后可容忍不了反抗 |
[1:19:27] | Off with your head. | 她会砍掉你的头的 |
[1:19:30] | We will make a lady of you yet. | 我们会将你培养成一名淑女的 |
[1:19:38] | Alice! | 爱丽丝 |
[1:19:46] | It’s not time to grow up, Alice. | 还没到长大的时候 爱丽丝 |
[1:19:51] | It never is. | 永远不会到 |
[1:19:55] | Peter? | 彼得 |
[1:19:57] | You’ll see. | 你会看到的 |
[1:20:12] | I shall be too late. | 我可能来不及了 |
[1:20:32] | Long ago, in a faraway land, | 很久以前 在一个遥远的地方 |
[1:20:38] | there was a family. | 有一家人 |
[1:20:42] | By day, the children did as they were told, | 在白天 孩子们很听话 |
[1:20:50] | and in the innermost places of their hearts, | 而在他们内心最深处 |
[1:20:54] | they worried about what it might mean to grow up. | 他们忧虑长大对他们来说意味着什么 |
[1:21:14] | But at night, when their hearts lay still and sleeping, | 但到了晚上 当他们的心静下来进入梦乡 |
[1:21:21] | their golden dream dust filled the room | 他们金光闪闪的梦境之尘飘满了房间 |
[1:21:25] | and took them far, far away. | 把他们带到远方 远走高飞 |
[1:22:02] | Come home. | 回家吧 |
[1:22:30] | Catch me if you can. | 有种就来抓我 |
[1:24:04] | I was only a visitor in Wonderland. | 我只是仙境世界的一个过客 |
[1:24:09] | Take care of Peter, Tink. | 照顾好彼得 小叮 |
[1:24:14] | But Peter was born to be Pan. | 但彼得生来就是潘 |
[1:24:29] | It’s brilliant. | 棒极了 |
[1:24:47] | Oh, my baby. | 我的宝贝 |
[1:24:59] | – I love you. – I love you too. | -我爱你 -我也爱你 |
[1:25:38] | We always knew when he’d been to visit… | 当他来探望的时候我们总是知道 |
[1:25:43] | Because he’d leave us a piece of his adventures. | 因为他会给我们留下他冒险的成果 |
[1:26:03] | Rose? | 萝丝 |
[1:26:07] | The world’s fresh | 世界再次变得充满生气 |
[1:26:08] | and full of possibilities once again. | 充满可能性 |
[1:26:20] | “For he comes, human child | “他要来 人类小孩” |
[1:26:24] | “To the woods and waters wild” | “到水边和荒野里来吧” |
[1:26:27] | “With a faery, hand in hand” | “伴随仙子 手拉手” |
[1:26:30] | “for the world’s more full of weeping than he can understand.” | “因为这世上充满了他未解的哀愁” |
[1:26:44] | Mama, what’s wrong? | 妈妈 怎么了 |
[1:26:52] | Nothing, Wendy. | 没事 温蒂 |
[1:26:56] | Nothing at all. | 什么事也没有 |
[1:27:00] | You look lovely, Alice. | 你真好看 爱丽丝 |
[1:27:31] | I don’t remember the way to the rabbit hole, | 我不记得去兔子洞的路了 |
[1:27:37] | or the smell of Neverland’s shores… | 也不记得梦幻岛海滩的味道 |
[1:27:57] | But because of my brothers, | 但因为我的兄弟们 |
[1:28:02] | I haven’t forgotten how to dream. | 我还没忘记如何去梦想 |