时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | I always took you for a… | 我一直觉得你就是个 |
[00:05] | a voodoo priest with a… flair for the dramatic. | 喜欢装腔作势的巫毒教士 |
[00:09] | I do what’s needed. | 我只是做我该做的事 |
[00:10] | They are back. | 他们回来了 |
[00:11] | La Brujeria. | 邪巫团 |
[00:12] | The rising darkness. | 黑暗崛起 |
[00:13] | The Brujeria are behind it. | 就是妖巫团在背后主使 |
[00:15] | Jim Corrigan, NOLA PD Homicide. | 吉姆·科里根 新奥尔良警署凶案组 |
[00:17] | And you are…? | 你是… |
[00:18] | Here to help you, Jimmy boy. | 我是来帮你的 小吉米 |
[00:22] | I’d like you to get on your hotline to Hell. | 给我拨通你的地狱热线 |
[00:24] | Find out about this rising darkness. | 调查一下这个黑暗崛起 |
[00:26] | Sister… | 妹妹 |
[00:30] | A darkness is coming, | 黑暗将至 |
[00:31] | heralded by someone close to you. | 由你亲近之人带来 |
[00:33] | Someone who will betray you. | 一个终将背叛你的人 |
[00:55] | That’s it… rise up now. | 是时候了 都起床吧 |
[01:01] | I need your help. | 我需要你们的帮助 |
[01:03] | It’s my weddin’ night. | 今晚是我的大婚之夜 |
[01:07] | Look at my sweet babies. | 看看我美丽的宝贝们 |
[01:42] | You’re gonna die, child. | 你会死的 孩子 |
[01:45] | You’re gonna… die. | 你会 死的 |
[01:49] | Leave her alone. | 离她远点 |
[01:58] | You all right? | 你没事吧 |
[02:02] | I’m fine. | 没事 |
[02:05] | I-I just.. | 我只是… |
[02:08] | There’s nothing be scared of, is there? | 没什么好怕的 对吧 |
[02:12] | No. | 对 |
[02:15] | I don’t know why. | 我不知道为什么 |
[02:17] | Why are you out here so late… | 这么晚了你一个人在这里 |
[02:20] | all alone? | 干什么呢 |
[02:22] | Are you lonely? | 你寂寞吗 |
[02:23] | I snuck out of the house. | 我从家里偷溜出来的 |
[02:25] | Me and my mama was arguing again. | 我和我妈又吵架了 |
[02:28] | How come y’all are out so late? | 你们又为什么这么晚还在外面 |
[02:30] | He lets us do whatever we want. | 他随我们想干什么都行 |
[02:34] | Who does? | 谁 |
[02:35] | The Man. | 那个人 |
[02:38] | We’re married to him. | 我们都嫁给他了 |
[02:41] | All of us. | 我们三个都是 |
[02:48] | I always dreamed of getting married. | 我一直都梦想着能结婚 |
[02:52] | I even stole my mama’s wedding ring. | 我甚至还偷了我妈的婚戒 |
[02:55] | Would you… | 你现在 |
[02:56] | like a wedding ring now? | 想拥有一枚婚戒吗 |
[02:59] | Your very own wedding ring? | 属于你自己的婚戒 |
[03:03] | I guess. | 想 |
[03:05] | Can I see yours? | 能看看你们的吗 |
[03:10] | Aren’t they beautiful? | 漂亮吗 |
[03:14] | Does it hurt? | 这疼吗 |
[03:16] | Only at first, | 一开始疼 |
[03:17] | but after… you don’t feel a thing. | 但之后 就不会有任何感觉了 |
[03:21] | You know, if you’re married to The Man, | 如果你嫁给了那个人 |
[03:23] | you’d never be alone again. | 就再也不会孤独一人了 |
[03:26] | We’d be a family. | 我们会成为一家人 |
[03:29] | All of us. | 我们所有人 |
[03:32] | You want to marry The Man? | 你想嫁给那个人吗 |
[03:38] | Yes. | 想 |
[03:40] | Please. | 我想 |
[03:42] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[03:43] | We’ll take you home with us. | 我们带你回家 |
[03:45] | You’re gonna make a beautiful bride. | 你一定会是个美丽的新娘 |
[03:48] | That’s my good girls. | 真是好孩子 |
[04:07] | Picked a hell of a night | 这么大晚上的 |
[04:08] | to be sitting out here in your truck, mister. | 坐在车里干什么呢 先生 |
[04:11] | Ain’t nowhere to go. | 我哪也去不了 |
[04:12] | My truck’s broke. | 我的车坏了 |
[04:15] | Flat battery. | 电池没电了 |
[04:17] | Well, I reckon you’re lucky I come along. | 那我来了算你走运 |
[04:19] | Go ahead and pop that hood. | 把车前盖打开 |
[04:21] | I’ll get my jumper cables, | 我用跨接线给你充电 |
[04:22] | and we’ll have you on your way in no time. | 马上你就能上路了 |
[04:25] | Cool. That’s kind, kind of you. | 好啊 真是遇到好人了 |
[04:27] | Merci beaucoup. | 非常感谢[法语] |
[04:43] | You all right, mister? | 你还好吗 先生 |
[04:46] | I found these here. | 我找到了这个 |
[04:48] | Okay. | 好 |
[04:49] | Well… they ought to do. | 这个应该管用 |
[04:52] | Yes, they ought to. | 确实管用 |
[05:20] | You were wise to call me in, Detective Corrigan. | 你找我来是对的 科里根警探 |
[05:23] | Spontaneous desiccation. | 自发性极度脱水 |
[05:26] | Now, that is not something you see every day. | 这种事可不常见啊 |
[05:31] | Your mate here… | 你这个伙计 |
[05:32] | he was mummified. | 他被变成了木乃伊 |
[05:33] | Dupree, John. | 是杜普里 约翰 |
[05:36] | – His name… was Clement Dupree. – Right. | -他叫克莱门特·杜普里 -好吧 |
[05:39] | And you believe Detective Dupree was murdered | 你认为杜普里警探的死是他杀 |
[05:41] | because of a case he was working. | 因为他在查的案子对吗 |
[05:42] | Missing persons. Three girls, same age. | 人口失踪案 三个同龄女孩 |
[05:45] | Dupree believed they were abducted, | 杜普里觉得她们是被绑架的 |
[05:47] | had this theory about… blood moons? | 还提到什么…血月 |
[05:49] | The lunar tetrad. | 连环四月食 |
[05:52] | Four successive lunar eclipses six months apart. | 四次连续月食 每次间隔六个月 |
[05:55] | The last in the cycle is tonight. | 最后一次就在今晚 |
[05:58] | – The blood moon. – Dupree was killed | -也就是血月 -杜普里被杀 |
[06:00] | the same night the third girl got took. | 跟那三个女孩失踪是在同一晚 |
[06:02] | What is this? | 这又是什么 |
[06:04] | Looks like the killer had some fun with a branding iron. | 看来凶手似乎对烙铁有特殊癖好 |
[06:08] | I’d best see the body. | 我得看看尸体 |
[06:14] | This a nice, nice home you got here, partner, fo’ sho’! | 你家真心不错啊 伙计 是吧 |
[06:19] | Please… | 求你… |
[06:20] | let me go… | 放我走吧 |
[06:25] | Jamais d’la vie! | 人固有一死[法语] |
[06:27] | You a hunter! | 你是个猎人 |
[06:29] | I like to hunt. | 我也喜欢打猎 |
[06:31] | Mai you ought to knowed that. | 不过我想你应该也发现了 |
[06:34] | Please… | 求你了 |
[06:36] | Why are you doing this? | 你为什么要这样做 |
[06:38] | Don’t make so much noise over there. You hear me? | 别在那大呼小叫的 听到了吗 |
[06:43] | You make me miss my wedding night. | 你让我错过了我的大婚之夜 |
[06:45] | That’s all right. | 不过没关系 |
[06:47] | See, we gonna make a nice, nice weddin’ gift. | 我们会做一个特别漂亮的结婚礼物 |
[06:50] | How that sound, partner? | 你觉得如何 朋友 |
[06:54] | No, no… no! | 不 不 不 |
[06:57] | No! | 不 |
[06:59] | Please! | 求你了 |
[07:01] | Good to see you again, Zed. | 见到你真高兴 泽德 |
[07:03] | Been so long, I almost didn’t think you were real. | 好久不见 久到我快以为你不是真实的 |
[07:06] | Glad I didn’t dream you up. | 幸好你不是我幻想出来的 |
[07:09] | Oh, this is… this is beautiful. Lovely. Really, really nice. | 说得真好听 真的 我都感动了 |
[07:12] | But hows about a bit of a hand over here, big man? | 但能不能过来帮个忙 大个子 |
[07:16] | – Yeah. – I got this. | -来了 -给我吧 |
[07:24] | All right, | 来吧 |
[07:26] | one, two, three… | 一 二 三 |
[07:35] | – You got it? – Yeah, I got it, yeah. | -可以吗 -可以 好了 |
[07:52] | There you go. | 好了 |
[07:56] | – What’s that? – Holy water. | -这是什么 -圣水 |
[07:57] | Good for revealing ritual markings. | 能够显现出仪式的痕迹 |
[08:01] | What’s it tell us? | 显示出什么了 |
[08:02] | Detective Dupree got the business end of Diaboli Cauter– | 杜普里警探生前曾被人用烙铁折磨 |
[08:06] | the Devil’s branding irons. | 用的是恶魔烙铁 |
[08:08] | Used in the 13th century inquisition to torture witches. | 是13世纪的宗教法庭用来折磨女巫的 |
[08:13] | The girls were taken by a satanist. | 那些姑娘是被撒旦崇拜者劫持了 |
[08:16] | Why? What does he want them for? | 为什么 他想用那些女孩做什么 |
[08:17] | A full moon symbolizes rebirth, but the blood moon… | 满月象征重生 但血月 |
[08:21] | most likely sacrifices to usher in the new cycle. | 通常代表迎接新轮回的祭祀 |
[08:24] | The station. I need to take this. | 是警局 我得接一下 |
[08:28] | Corrigan. Talk to me. | 我是科里根 什么事 |
[08:31] | Are you all right, luv? | 你还好吗 亲爱的 |
[08:36] | John! It’s me, Gary. | 约翰 是我 加里 |
[08:38] | Gary? | 加里 |
[08:39] | Hey, Zed. | 你好啊 泽德 |
[08:44] | Gary Bloody Lester! | 你这该死的加里·莱斯特 |
[08:47] | Are you hijacking corpses now, eh? | 如今还干起借尸还魂的勾当来了 |
[08:50] | How are you, mate? | 你怎么样 伙计 |
[08:51] | I had to warn you. | 我必须警告你 |
[08:52] | I’m all ears, Gaz. | 我听着呢 加兹 |
[08:53] | There’s a price on your head. | 有人在悬赏你的人头 |
[08:55] | Big bounty on offer. | 赏金很高 |
[08:56] | I’m sorry, mate. | 抱歉 伙计 |
[09:00] | I-I didn’t mean it, Papa. | 我不是故意的 老爹 |
[09:03] | I only wanted to scare her. | 我只想吓吓她 |
[09:06] | On my life. | 我用性命发誓 |
[09:08] | What about her life? | 那她的命呢 |
[09:10] | You murdered the mother of your children. | 你杀害了你孩子的母亲 |
[09:13] | A bounty is being offered for John Constantine. | 现在有人高价悬赏约翰·康斯坦丁的人头 |
[09:17] | The man is a con artist, | 那家伙是个行骗高手 |
[09:20] | but not without some skill. | 但并非没有两把刷子 |
[09:22] | To collect this bounty, | 要想得到赏金 |
[09:24] | I require something… | 我需要一些 |
[09:27] | special. | 特别的东西 |
[09:31] | If you agree to assist… | 若你愿意帮我 |
[09:33] | Whatever it takes… | 让我做什么都行 |
[09:35] | I’ll do it. | 什么都行 |
[09:45] | A life for a life. | 一命换一命 |
[10:29] | Come in. | 请进 |
[10:31] | When I called Missing Persons, they said it might be a while | 我之前打给失踪人口处 那边说 |
[10:33] | before anyone came– but here y’all are. | 要过会儿才有人来 你们还真快 |
[10:36] | – Mrs. Whitney… – Anna Kate. Just Anna Kate, please. | -惠特尼太太 -叫我安娜·凯特就行 |
[10:38] | I can’t hear that other name no more. | 我不想再听见后面那个姓了 |
[10:41] | Your married name? | 你的夫家名吗 |
[10:42] | My ex-husband’s the reason why Vesta’s gone now. | 维斯塔出走就是因为我前夫 |
[10:45] | She loved him to pieces. | 她非常爱他 |
[10:48] | Don’t rightly know why. | 也不知道他哪里好 |
[10:49] | ‘Cause he ain’t never paid her no mind. | 他从来都没怎么关心过她 |
[10:51] | Well, almost all girls love their fathers. | 几乎所有女儿都深爱自己的父亲 |
[10:54] | No matter what they do. | 无论他是个什么样的人 |
[11:19] | Look at you. | 瞧瞧你 |
[11:21] | Prettier than butter melting | 就像那小麦蛋糕上 |
[11:22] | on a stack of wheat cakes. | 融化的奶油一样诱人 |
[11:26] | I don’t know where I am. | 这是什么地方 |
[11:28] | I can’t remember when I got here. | 我记不起自己为什么会在这里 |
[11:31] | Sometimes when I wake up, | 有时候我醒过来 |
[11:33] | I can’t tell if it’s real or a dream. | 也分不清是真实还是在做梦 |
[11:35] | You were so tired when we got back. | 我们回来时你太累了 |
[11:37] | You never even told us your name. | 连名字都没来得及告诉我们 |
[11:41] | Vesta. | 维斯塔 |
[11:43] | It’s Vesta Whitney. | 我叫维斯塔·惠特尼 |
[11:45] | What a pretty name. | 真好听的名字 |
[11:47] | Why don’t you come along now, Vesta. | 跟我们走吧 维斯塔 |
[11:56] | Any visions? | 有灵视吗 |
[11:57] | Nothing. | 没有 |
[12:02] | I’m not getting anything. | 我什么都感觉不到 |
[12:03] | There’s no need to force it, luv. | 心急吃不了热豆腐 亲爱的 |
[12:05] | Take a break, we’ll roll the dice again later. | 歇会儿 然后再试试运气 |
[12:09] | Maybe I’m not as comfortable gambling as you seem to be. | 也许我不像你那样喜欢遇事赌一赌 |
[12:13] | Is there something on your mind, luv? | 你是不是有什么心事 亲爱的 |
[12:14] | Are you going to roll the dice on Gary’s warning, too? | 加里的警告你是不是也准备赌赌运气 |
[12:17] | Just wait and see what turns up? | 任由事态发展 |
[12:18] | Yeah. Sounds reasonable. | 没错 我是这么打算的 |
[12:21] | You can’t ignore the warnings, John. | 你不能无视他的警告 约翰 |
[12:22] | Oh, every time I light up, I have the surgeon general | 每次我点根烟 就会有个医生跳出来 |
[12:25] | harping on about bloody lung cancer, and look at me– | 嚷嚷什么肺癌啦之类的 但你看我 |
[12:28] | fit as a fiddle. | 身体好得很 |
[12:29] | What’s your point? | 你想说什么 |
[12:30] | My point is we can all shape our destiny, | 我是说我们可以影响命运的走向 |
[12:32] | but none of us get to escape our fate. | 但谁都逃脱不了命运的束缚 |
[12:36] | So when my time’s up, that’s it. | 如果我命活到头了 那也无所谓 |
[12:38] | Now, what is really going on here, Zed? | 你到底是怎么了 泽德 |
[12:41] | What are you hiding? | 你有什么事没告诉我 |
[12:43] | I saw Jim dead. | 我看见吉姆死了 |
[12:46] | In my vision. | 在灵视里看见的 |
[12:50] | Think I got all I could from Anna Kate. | 安娜·凯特能说的都说了 |
[12:53] | What about here? | 这边怎样 |
[12:56] | Turn anything up? Any, um… | 有什么收获吗 有没有那个 |
[12:58] | – Visions. – Right. | -灵视 -对 |
[12:59] | No. | 没有 |
[13:00] | Visions are out of service until further notice. | 灵视故障中 何时恢复另行通知 |
[13:08] | It’s the darnedest thing. | 最讨厌这样了 |
[13:09] | I knowed I came in here for something, | 我知道来这是要拿个什么东西 |
[13:11] | but for the life of me, I can’t remember why. | 但我怎么都想不起来是什么 |
[13:13] | Happens to me all the time. | 我也总是这样 |
[13:15] | Just keep looking. | 你再找找 |
[13:16] | I’m sure you’ll find whatever you need. | 我确定你会找到你要的东西的 |
[13:21] | Sound advice. | 这建议不错 |
[13:25] | Manny. | 曼尼 |
[13:26] | What are you doing here? | 你怎么会在这里 |
[13:28] | John says you never come when he calls. | 约翰说你从不回应他的召唤 |
[13:30] | He doesn’t ask as nicely as you. | 他没你这么有礼貌 |
[13:34] | But I didn’t call for you. | 但是我没有召唤你啊 |
[13:36] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[13:38] | Zed, you communicate on a different level | 泽德 你的交流方式比大部分凡人 |
[13:40] | than most mortals– more like a spiritual being. | 高一个层次 更像是灵魂层次的交流 |
[13:45] | You felt my need. | 你感受到了我需要你 |
[13:46] | That’s what called to you. | 所以你才会来 |
[13:47] | It’s part of your gift. | 这是你天赋的一部分 |
[13:49] | But you look like you’re under the weight of a curse | 但看上去你正因为一个诅咒 |
[13:52] | at the moment. | 而倍感压力 |
[13:55] | I-I had a vision of a friend. | 我有一个关于我朋友的灵视 |
[13:58] | He’s going to die. | 他要死了 |
[14:00] | I don’t know if I can change that, | 我不知道自己能不能改变这一点 |
[14:02] | but I can at least warn him. | 但至少我可以警告他 |
[14:04] | I just don’t know if I should. | 我只是不知道自己是否应该这么做 |
[14:07] | I envy you. | 我嫉妒你 |
[14:09] | Truly. | 真心的 |
[14:11] | You know, it’s not all harps and halos for us; | 你知道当天使也不总是头顶光环手持竖琴的 |
[14:13] | we have rules to follow. | 我们有必须要遵守的规矩 |
[14:15] | But you, | 但是你 |
[14:17] | you have choices. | 你可以选择 |
[14:18] | You can act on your visions if you choose to. | 对于你的灵视你可以选择有所行动 |
[14:22] | Now, that’s a gift. | 那便是一种恩赐 |
[14:26] | Tell me something, Zed Martin. | 说说看吧 泽德·马汀 |
[14:31] | You like pickles? | 你喜欢腌黄瓜吗 |
[14:35] | I love pickles. | 我喜欢腌黄瓜 |
[14:37] | Of course. | 是了 |
[14:38] | Pickles. | 腌黄瓜 |
[14:40] | How’d you know? | 你怎么知道的 |
[14:42] | It’s a gift, apparently. | 这是我的天赋 |
[14:49] | All right, all right, all right. | 好了 好了 好了 |
[14:56] | You mind telling me what you’re doing? | 介意告诉我你在干什么吗 |
[14:58] | Eh, little bit of your job, and, uh, little bit of hers. | 一点你的工作 一点她的 |
[15:02] | You, uh, don’t happen to have a taser, do you? | 你不会恰好带了电击枪吧 |
[15:05] | Mm-mm. | 没有 |
[15:06] | Right, um… | 好吧… |
[15:08] | Ah, this should do it. | 这个应该也行 |
[15:11] | There you go. | 好了 |
[15:33] | John! | 约翰 |
[15:46] | John! Hey, hey! | 约翰 该死 |
[15:49] | Crazy! You’re gonna kill yourself! | 你疯了吧 你会没命的 |
[15:57] | If there was any other way, luv, | 如果有别的办法 亲爱的 |
[15:58] | I would’ve tried it, trust me, | 我一定会试的 相信我 |
[15:59] | but, uh, desperate times and all. | 但非常时期顾不了这么多了 |
[16:03] | What did you do? | 你干了什么 |
[16:04] | Tibetans call it piercing the veil. | 藏民管这个叫”揭开面纱” |
[16:06] | DNA, | 被感应者的基因 |
[16:08] | the right words, a dash of cardiac arrest, | 正确的咒语 再加上心搏骤停 |
[16:10] | and it gets you into the bardo state. | 就能让你进入中阴身境界 |
[16:13] | Allows you to connect with the subject’s spirit. | 让你与被感应者的灵魂相连 |
[16:15] | And? What’d you see? | 然后呢 你看到了什么 |
[16:19] | I saw through her eyes. | 我看到了她眼中的事情经过 |
[16:21] | She went outside, | 她跑了出去 |
[16:22] | down the street, and then… | 沿街走着 然后 |
[16:28] | I know where she was taken from. | 我知道她是在哪里被带走的了 |
[16:35] | The Man’s mama wore that very dress the day she got married. | 那个人的妈妈结婚时就穿着这条裙子 |
[16:39] | Ain’t it beautiful? | 是不是很美 |
[16:41] | It’s real pretty. | 非常美 |
[16:43] | You wore it when you got married? | 你结婚的时候也穿的这条裙子吗 |
[16:45] | We all done. | 我们都是 |
[16:47] | My mama’s wedding gown is… | 我妈妈的婚纱是… |
[16:51] | My mama, she don’t know where I’m at. | 我妈妈还不知道我在这里 |
[16:53] | When you’re married to The Man, | 等你嫁给那个人 |
[16:54] | you don’t have to worry about nobody. | 你就不用再惦记任何人了 |
[16:56] | Won’t she be worried? | 难道她不会担心我吗 |
[16:58] | She’ll be proud of you, | 她会为你自豪的 |
[17:00] | becoming a woman and all. | 因为你终于成为了女人 |
[17:05] | Maybe she could come. | 或许我该叫她来 |
[17:07] | Might make her real happy. | 她一定会很开心的 |
[17:10] | We’d just have to do something about the smell, is all. | 我们只要想办法处理一下这里的气味就好了 |
[17:16] | I’m-I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[17:17] | I shouldn’t have said that. | 我不该这么说的 |
[17:21] | I didn’t mean to offend you. | 我无意冒犯你们 |
[17:22] | It don’t matter. | 没关系 |
[17:24] | Besides, you won’t even notice it once you’re married. | 等你结婚之后 你就注意不到了 |
[17:27] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[17:44] | Rete! | 停下[克里奥尔语] |
[17:50] | You took a life; you paid for it with your own. | 你夺走了一条生命 所以要用自己的命来偿 |
[17:55] | But now the Loa has seen fit to give you another. | 但现在洛安神决定再赋予你一次生命 |
[17:59] | Don’t waste it. | 不要白白浪费了 |
[18:05] | Consider this dust the essence of Constantine’s life. | 把这些尘土想象成康斯坦丁的生命力 |
[18:09] | Breathe it in. | 把它吸进去 |
[18:11] | Connect to his energy. | 与他的能量相连 |
[18:13] | You exist now | 现在你活着 |
[18:15] | for one purpose only… | 只有一个目的 |
[18:19] | reduce John Constantine’s life to dust. | 让约翰·康斯坦丁化为尘土 |
[18:46] | No sign of anyone. | 没看见任何人 |
[18:51] | Car looks like it could’ve been here all night. | 看来这车已经在这停了一整夜了 |
[18:53] | Maybe the driver saw something he wasn’t meant to. | 也许司机看见了不该看的东西 |
[19:01] | Everything okay with you? | 你还好吗 |
[19:04] | I mean, these kind of cases, they can be rough. | 这种案子 有时会让人很难接受 |
[19:07] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[19:09] | All right. | 那就好 |
[19:10] | Just… | 不过… |
[19:12] | Just know that you can talk to me. | 记住 你随时可以找我倾诉 |
[19:14] | About anything. | 说什么都可以 |
[19:15] | You remember how to do that, right? | 还记得之前我们是怎么做的 对吧 |
[19:17] | Yeah. | 我记得 |
[19:18] | Talk to me? | 找我倾诉 |
[19:20] | Cause right now, | 可是现在 |
[19:23] | seems like you can’t even look at me. | 你甚至不敢直视我 |
[19:30] | Zed? | 泽德 |
[19:32] | Maybe we should catch up with John. | 我们最好跟上约翰 |
[20:18] | Constantine, | 康斯坦丁 |
[20:19] | look into those dead eyes before you. | 看看你面前这对毫无生气的双眼 |
[20:22] | I want you to understand | 我想让你明白 |
[20:24] | killing you brings me no real joy. | 杀你并不会带给我任何乐趣 |
[20:27] | However, we do what we must! | 但总有些事我们不得不做 |
[20:57] | Give me a hand, will you? | 扶我一把 行吗 |
[20:58] | The hell was that? | 那是什么鬼东西 |
[21:03] | It’s a voodoo zombie. | 是巫毒僵尸 |
[21:06] | Looks like Papa Midnite has decided | 看来午夜老爹已经决定 |
[21:08] | to try and collect the bounty; and he’ll be back. | 赚取赏金了 他还会再回来的 |
[21:10] | No more pissing about; | 不能再浪费时间了 |
[21:11] | we need to find that girl, fast. | 我们得尽快找到那个女孩 |
[21:13] | I need you to push past any distractions you might have. | 无论你有什么心事 都得先放一放 |
[21:18] | You need a vision. | 我需要你的灵视 |
[21:20] | Do it. | 开始吧 |
[21:22] | I’ll try. | 我试试 |
[21:36] | I see blood. | 我看见血迹 |
[21:37] | Widen your lens. | 拓宽你的视野 |
[21:39] | We need an address. | 我们需要一个地址 |
[22:03] | There-there was, there was a man | 那里…那里有个男人 |
[22:04] | and he was trying to tell me something. | 他刚刚想告诉我什么 |
[22:05] | I need, uh, something to write. A pen and paper. | 给我书写工具 笔和纸 |
[22:31] | Here we go. | 有了 |
[22:33] | We have an address. | 知道地址了 |
[22:35] | Oh, yes, we do. | 对 找到了 |
[22:37] | All right, let’s go. | 好 我们走吧 |
[22:53] | E kere eke nke Age. | 上古之神[伊博语] |
[22:56] | M iwu gi! | 我召唤你[伊博语] |
[23:06] | Be my eyes. | 成为我的双眼 |
[23:08] | Find John Constantine. | 找到约翰·康斯坦丁 |
[23:24] | Your visions… | 你的灵视… |
[23:25] | they always come true? | 它们总会应验吗 |
[23:28] | Not as simple as that, Jimbo. | 没那么简单 小吉姆 |
[23:30] | Sometimes they’re abstract; | 有时它们很抽象 |
[23:31] | they need to be interpreted. | 需要我们去解读 |
[23:33] | I just mean, have they ever failed? | 我就想问有失灵过吗 |
[23:39] | Never. | 从没有 |
[23:48] | Are you ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[23:50] | You sure look purty. | 你看起来真美 |
[23:53] | The Man’s waiting for you. | 那个人在等着你呢 |
[25:26] | Dios mio. | 我的天[西语] |
[25:28] | I’m guessing this is our missing security guard. | 这应该就是那个失踪的保安 |
[25:31] | We’re too late for him. | 我们来得太迟了 |
[25:33] | We wasted valuable time. | 这是在浪费宝贵时间 |
[25:35] | Not wasted. | 不算浪费 |
[25:36] | He deserved to be found as well. | 找到他也是应该的 |
[25:38] | And I think it might have given us our first real breakthrough. | 而且或许我们终于能有突破性进展了 |
[25:40] | I know this area. | 我了解这一带 |
[25:42] | Only one way in and out. | 只有一条路出入 |
[25:44] | Traffic cam records it all. | 交通监控会记录下所有车辆 |
[25:51] | You two need to leave here right now. | 你们两个得立刻离开这里 |
[25:54] | There’s trouble brewing here and I can’t risk it following us. | 麻烦就快找来了 我不能冒险让它跟着我们 |
[25:58] | What kind of trouble? | 什么样的麻烦 |
[25:59] | The bounty hunter kind. go, now. | 赏金猎人 快走 |
[26:01] | I’ll sort this and call you later. | 我处理完就给你们打电话 |
[26:03] | You don’t even have a phone. | 你连手机都没有 |
[26:04] | Just go. Now. | 走吧 快点 |
[26:14] | Keep her safe. | 保护好她 |
[26:52] | Oh, yeah… | 真不错… |
[26:56] | You might be the prettiest peeshwank I ever done see. | 你应该是我见过最漂亮的小白鸽了 |
[27:00] | What your name is, boo? | 你叫什么名字 亲爱的 |
[27:03] | Vesta. | 维斯塔 |
[27:04] | Vesta. | 维斯塔 |
[27:06] | I like that. | 我喜欢这名字 |
[27:09] | J’ai gros coeur, Vesta. | 我会好好疼你的 维斯塔[法语] |
[27:12] | What does that mean? | 这是什么意思 |
[27:16] | This here… | 我这里 |
[27:17] | a right big heart. | 有颗爱你的心 |
[27:22] | I feel like cryin’. | 我感动得都想哭了 |
[27:26] | You gonna marry me? | 你愿意嫁给我吗 |
[27:28] | Stay forever? | 永远跟我在一起 |
[27:32] | Yes. | 是的 |
[27:37] | C’est magnifique. | 真是太好了[法语] |
[27:42] | Come now, Vesta. | 来吧 维斯塔 |
[28:50] | You finally did it. | 你终究还是这么做了 |
[28:52] | You traded your last thread of honor… | 将你那仅剩的一点尊严 |
[28:55] | …for a lousy, bloody bounty. | 拿来换一份恶心的狗屁赏金 |
[28:57] | Your next words will be your last, Constantine. | 下一句话将会是你的遗言 康斯坦丁 |
[29:00] | Choose them wisely. | 好好斟酌 |
[29:02] | There’s a girl out there | 如今有个女孩 |
[29:04] | with a depraved killer. | 正陷于变态杀人犯之手 |
[29:06] | I’m her only chance of rescue. | 我是拯救她的唯一机会 |
[29:08] | Can any bounty… | 什么样的赏金 |
[29:11] | be worth that stain on your soul? | 值得让你的灵魂染上这样一个污点 |
[29:14] | I gave up on my soul a long time ago. | 我很早以前就放弃我的灵魂了 |
[29:17] | I’m sorry for the girl, | 那个女孩的事很抱歉 |
[29:19] | but yes, the bounty is worth it. | 但没错 赏金很值得 |
[29:22] | Your sacrifice | 你的牺牲 |
[29:24] | will free my sister’s soul from eternal damnation. | 可以让我妹妹的灵魂摆脱永世诅咒 |
[29:28] | A life for a life. | 一命换一命 |
[29:31] | No one has that kind of power. | 没人有那种力量 |
[29:36] | Except the Brujeria. | 除了邪巫团 |
[29:38] | It seems you have angered them, John. | 看起来你惹怒了他们 约翰 |
[29:41] | Not your smartest move. | 这可不是什么明智之举 |
[29:43] | Apparently not. | 显然不是 |
[29:45] | If not me, someone else would’ve collected. | 就算不是我 别人也会来找上你 |
[29:48] | Who would dare deny them? | 谁会胆敢拒绝他们呢 |
[29:51] | I don’t suppose, uh… | 如果说… |
[29:54] | I can tempt you with a counter… | 我可以提供一个更好的… |
[30:06] | You’re not the only one that can reanimate a corpse. | 知道吗 不是只有你一个人会复活尸体 |
[30:09] | I just added a glamour spell. Nifty, eh? | 不过我额外加了个伪装咒 厉害吧 |
[30:13] | – You’d better kill me, Constantine. – Oh, shut it. | -你最好杀了我 康斯坦丁 -闭嘴吧 |
[30:20] | Ta for that. | 谢了 |
[30:26] | Hello? | 你好 |
[30:26] | Hey, all sorted. How about you– you got an address? | 都解决了 你那边呢 找到地址了吗 |
[30:30] | Jim checked the traffic cameras. | 吉姆看了交通监控录像 |
[30:32] | They got a hit. A guy killed his wife | 找到条线索 一个男的杀了他的妻子 |
[30:35] | six years ago on their wedding night. | 六年前 在他们的新婚之夜 |
[30:38] | He claimed Satan told him to do it. | 他声称是撒旦让他这么做的 |
[30:39] | Because, apparently, she wasn’t the virgin bride he deserved. | 因为 她不是他应得的处女新娘 |
[30:42] | Well, that sounds like our man. | 听起来像是我们要找的人 |
[30:44] | Text the address to this phone. | 把地址发到这个手机上 |
[30:45] | I’ll meet you there. | 我去那里跟你们会合 |
[30:46] | Protector of the damned, | 地狱的保护者 |
[30:48] | we ask you to bless this union | 我请求您祝福这场结合 |
[30:51] | between you servant | 祝福您的仆人 |
[30:53] | and his bride. | 还有他的新娘 |
[30:57] | Time for the devil’s benediction. | 是时候接受魔鬼的赐福了 |
[31:00] | Kneel down. | 跪下 |
[31:03] | I don’t want to do this. | 我不想这么做了 |
[31:05] | Don’t make the misere. kneel down, now. | 别惹麻烦 快跪下 |
[31:10] | Come on. | 过来 |
[31:14] | That’s it. | 这就对了 |
[31:20] | It’s time to get you wedding ring. | 是时候给你婚戒了 |
[31:24] | No! | 不要 |
[31:28] | Aw, come on, now, why you gonna do that? | 你是怎么回事 为什么要这样 |
[31:36] | Help me! | 救命啊 |
[31:38] | Someone help! | 谁来救救我 |
[31:39] | Please, someone! | 救命 有人吗 |
[33:09] | Bloody hell. | 真该死 |
[33:19] | Reckon I could do this all night, boo! | 我可以跟你玩一整晚的捉迷藏 亲爱的 |
[33:25] | Ain’t got a lick of quit in me! | 别想逃出我的手心 |
[34:15] | Damn it, John. | 该死 约翰 |
[34:16] | Nearly got your head blown clean off. | 差点就把你爆头了 |
[34:18] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[34:27] | Mine’s bigger. | 我的更大 |
[34:32] | House is clear. | 房间搜查过了 |
[34:34] | Let’s search the grounds. | 搜一下庭院 |
[34:48] | – No! No. Please. – Oh, I knowed I’d find you! | -别这样 求你了 -我就知道能找到你 |
[34:51] | You mine now. Forever. | 你现在是我的了 永远都是 |
[34:54] | Until death do us part. | 只有死亡能将我们分离 |
[34:56] | I promise you that. | 我向你保证 |
[34:58] | Come on. we’re going home. | 走吧 我们回家 |
[35:06] | Let her go. | 放开她 |
[35:23] | Hello. | 你好啊 |
[35:27] | We got him. Hey, hey. We got him. We got him. | 抓住他了 行了 我们抓住他了 |
[35:34] | You okay, sweetie? Come on. | 你没事吧 亲爱的 我们走 |
[35:42] | Tell me. | 告诉我 |
[35:44] | What would happen if a man like this, | 像这样的人 干出这种事 |
[35:47] | after everything he’s done, all the children he’s… | 杀害了这么多无辜的孩子 |
[35:49] | murdered, what would happen if he were to… | 如果他试图逃跑… |
[35:52] | try and run away? | 下场会是什么 |
[35:55] | He ain’t no demon, ain’t no ghost. | 他不是恶魔 也不是幽灵 |
[35:59] | He’s a man. | 他是个人 |
[36:00] | A man? | 人 |
[36:02] | Is he, Jim? | 他算吗 吉姆 |
[36:21] | Run. | 逃命吧 |
[36:34] | Come on. | 没事了 |
[36:35] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[37:10] | Do you believe in fate? | 你相信命运吗 |
[37:14] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[37:17] | I guess I just… | 我就是觉得 |
[37:18] | think what’s meant to be will be. | 要来的总会来 |
[37:24] | I saw you dead. | 我看到你死了 |
[37:26] | You asked me before if my visions always come true. | 你之前问过我 我的灵视是否总会应验 |
[37:31] | And I saw you dead. | 我看到你死了 |
[37:36] | That’s why you couldn’t look at me. | 所以你才无法直视我 |
[37:39] | I didn’t know if I should tell you. | 我不知道应不应该告诉你 |
[37:41] | Who wants the burden of that knowledge? | 谁想背负如此沉重的真相呢 |
[37:44] | What made you change your mind? | 什么让你改变主意了 |
[37:46] | I realized you deserve to know. | 我意识到你应该知道 |
[37:49] | It was my responsibility to tell you. | 我有责任告诉你 |
[37:54] | I don’t know | 我不知道 |
[37:56] | when it’s going to happen, | 这会在何时发生 |
[37:58] | where. | 在何处 |
[38:01] | I don’t even know if there’s anything we can do to change it. | 更不知道我们能做什么来改变结果 |
[38:06] | I’m really sorry, Jim. | 我真的很抱歉 吉姆 |
[38:11] | If I’m gonna die… | 如果我难逃此劫 |
[38:15] | I’m gonna make every moment count. | 那我要珍惜活着的每一刻 |
[39:09] | Be an angel. Come over here and hold it for me, will you? | 做个乖天使 来帮我握着行吗 |
[39:15] | You know, you’re like a blister. | 知道吗 你就像个水泡 |
[39:17] | You only turn up when the hard work’s done. | 只有在累活都干完的时候才会出现 |
[39:20] | I’ve been around. | 我一直在附近 |
[39:26] | You spent time with Zed today, didn’t you? | 你今天见了泽德 是吗 |
[39:29] | Oh, I feel betrayed. | 我好心痛 |
[39:31] | I didn’t realize we were seeing other people now. | 还不知道咱们之间有了别人 |
[39:34] | Oh. come on, John. | 得了吧 约翰 |
[39:36] | – You and I both know she is not other people. – You’re right. | -你我都清楚她不是一般人 -没错 |
[39:40] | Seems we’re not the only ones who think that. | 而且似乎不止我们这么认为 |
[39:43] | Jim Corrigan. | 吉姆·科里根 |
[39:46] | You’re jealous. | 你吃醋了 |
[39:47] | You know, I’ve learned to handle it when people around me die. | 知道吗 我早已习惯身边的人一一死去 |
[39:50] | I’ve had plenty of practice. | 对此我经验丰富 |
[39:52] | Let’s just hope that she’s strong enough. | 但愿她的内心也足够强大吧 |
[39:54] | That’s not what’s really troubling you though, is it? | 这不是真正困扰你的 对吗 |
[39:58] | I stare into the face of evil every bloody day. | 每天我都会面对各种各样的邪恶 |
[40:01] | It usually manifests itself as a demon, | 通常它们最终都显现为恶魔 |
[40:04] | a malevolent spirit, a bloody zombie, but now… | 恶灵 或是僵尸 但如今… |
[40:07] | John, you’ve encountered human evil before. | 约翰 你以前也见识过人性的丑恶 |
[40:11] | I have, but this is something else entirely. | 是没错 但这次与以往完全不同 |
[40:14] | We now know what happens when the rising darkness | 如今我们都见识了当黑暗崛起 |
[40:17] | meets the worst of humanity. | 加上人性的丑恶会有什么后果 |
[40:19] | There’s not an evil in any realm more bloody dangerous than that. | 没有任何一种邪恶生物能比这更危险 |
[40:28] | This thing that we’ve set out to do, you and I, | 你我联手所做的这一切努力 |
[40:32] | it’s working. | 是有用的 |
[40:34] | We can win this war. | 我们可以赢得这场战争 |
[40:37] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[40:41] | Of course we can. | 那是当然 |
[40:44] | You know me. | 你了解我 |
[40:46] | I don’t play if I can’t win. | 如果不能赢 我是不会玩这个游戏的 |
[40:49] | All I’m worried about | 我唯一担心的是 |
[40:50] | is how to spend the rest of my days | 等我将所有该死的恶魔 |
[40:52] | after I’ve driven every last bastard demon | 都赶回它们该待的地方之后 |
[40:55] | back to where it belongs. | 我该怎么打发剩下的生命 |
[41:16] | Where’s my lawyer? | 我的律师呢 |
[41:17] | I told you, I’m not saying anything until I see my lawyer. | 我说了 律师来之前我是不会说一个字的 |
[41:21] | What is this? | 这是怎么回事 |
[41:31] | Who is it? | 是谁 |
[41:33] | Who’s there? Reveal yourself. | 是谁 立刻给我出来 |
[41:36] | You’re in no position to be making demands. | 这里轮不到你发号施令 |
[41:39] | Who… | 你… |
[41:40] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[41:41] | Your savior. | 你的救星 |
[41:49] | So that’s it? | 就这样吗 |
[41:51] | I’m free now? | 我自由了 |
[41:53] | What’s the catch? | 你有什么条件 |
[41:54] | You’ll never be free. | 你永远无法自由 |
[41:57] | You gave up any hope of that | 在你决定为邪巫团效命那一刻起 |
[41:58] | when you went to work for the Brujeria. | 你就注定失去了自由 |
[42:01] | What do you want? | 你想怎么样 |
[42:03] | I’m cancelling the contract on John Constantine. | 我要撤销对约翰·康斯坦丁的悬赏令 |
[42:06] | You understand? | 你明白吗 |
[42:07] | He’s off-limits. | 他不能碰 |
[42:10] | You work for the Brujeria? | 你为邪巫团效命吗 |
[42:13] | No. | 不 |
[42:15] | The Brujeria work for me. | 邪巫团为我效命 |