Skip to content

电影台词-单词统计

电影台词-单词统计

  • 首页
  • 豆瓣TOP250
  • 动画
  • 英美剧集台词
  • 英美剧单词统计
  • 纪录片台词
  • 英文书单词统计
  • Toggle search form

Contact(超时空接触)[1997]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on 2024年6月15日 By jubentaici_movie_user Contact(超时空接触)[1997]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计无评论
电影名称:超时空接触
英文名称:Contact
年代:1997

推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 英文 中文
[00:57] It’s obviously a major malfunction. 显然是一次严重故障
[01:16] – Their President is a crook. – Well, I’m not a crook. – 他们的总统是一个骗子 – 呃 我不是骗子
[01:22] Robert Kennedy was shot in that ballroom. 罗伯特·肯尼迪在舞厅被枪杀
[01:28] Thank God Almighty, we are free at last! 感谢万能的主 我们终于自由了!
[01:31] A sniper has fired at President Kennedy. 一名刺客向肯尼迪总统开枪
[01:41] Or have you ever been a member of the Communist party? 或 你是否曾经加入共产党?
[01:49] Hi-yo, Silver! 嗨 伙计 银色马!
[01:56] – 1941 –在一九四一年的
[01:58] a date which will live in infamy. 这耻辱的一天
[02:06] We bring you the final edition of our Maxwell House Good News of 1939. 现在我们播送一九三九年度最新麦氏咖啡好消息
[02:10] Good evening, Mr.And Mrs.North America, and all the ships at sea. 晚上好 北美大陆及所有远航中的女士们 先生们
[02:18] The only thing we have to fear is fear itself. 我们决不能屈服于恐惧
[03:32] CQ CQ
[03:34] this is W-9 GFO. 这是W-9GFO
[03:38] CQ, this is W-9 GFO here. Come back? CQ 这是W-9GFO 回话?
[03:45] CQ CQ
[03:47] this is W-9 GFO here. 这是W-9GFO
[03:50] Come back? 回话?
[03:55] CQ, this is W-9 GFO. Is anybody out there? CQ CQ 这是W-9GFO 有人吗?
[04:00] Not getting anything. 什么都收不到
[04:02] Small moves, Ellie. 慢慢来 爱莉
[04:05] Small moves. 慢慢来
[04:09] CQ, this is W-9 GFO here. Come back? CQ 这是W-9GFO 回话
[04:14] Copy, W-9 GFO. 明白 W-9GFO
[04:15] K-4 WLD here. 这是K-4WLD
[04:18] What do I say? 我怎么说?
[04:19] Just be yourself. 随便
[04:21] Where are you, K-4 WLD? Come back? 你在哪里 K-4WLD?回话
[04:24] Pensacola. Over. 彭萨科拉 完毕
[04:26] Pensacola, where’s Pensacola? 彭萨科拉?彭萨科拉在哪儿?
[04:28] I’ll give you a hint. 我先提示你
[04:30] Orange juice. 橘子汁
[04:34] Copy that, K-4 WLD. How’s the weather down there in Florida? 明白 K-4WLD 佛罗里达的天气好吗?
[04:39] Pensacola, Florida. 佛罗里达州的彭萨科拉
[04:41] I have to tell you, Sparks. 我得跟你说 火花儿
[04:44] 1,116 miles. 一千一百一十六英里呢
[04:48] Pretty good. 挺不错
[04:49] That’s the farthest yet. 眼下最远的地方
[05:04] Can we hear all the way to New York? 我们能听到纽约那么远吗?
[05:06] Sure. 当然啦
[05:08] Can we hear all the way to California? 我们能听到加利福尼亚那么远吗?
本电影台词包含不重复单词:2069个。
其中的生词包含:四级词汇:490个,六级词汇:290个,GRE词汇:280个,托福词汇:395个,考研词汇:532个,专四词汇:463个,专八词汇:82个,
所有生词标注共:911个。
定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本
[05:11] I don’t see why not. 干吗不能呢?
[05:13] Can we hear all the way to Alaska? 我们能听到阿拉斯加那么远吗?
[05:15] On a really clear day. 天气很好就行
[05:17] Can we hear all the way to China? 我们能听到中国那么远吗?
[05:20] On a really, really clear day. 那得要一个非常非常好的天气
[05:24] Could we talk to the moon? 我们能呼叫月亮吗?
[05:27] If it’s a big enough radio, I don’t see why not. 如果有一部大电台 干吗不行呢?
[05:31] Could we talk to Jupiter? 能呼叫木星吗?
[05:33] Or what’s the one after that? 还有 那更外面一个是什么?
[05:36] Don’t tell me. 别说
[05:39] I’ll give you a hint. 我给你个提示
[05:41] Hula-Hoops. 呼拉圈
[05:43] Saturn! Could we talk to Saturn? 是土星!我们能呼叫土星吗?
[05:50] Dad, could we talk to Mom? 爸爸 我们能跟妈妈说话吗?
[05:58] I don’t think even the biggest radio could reach that far. 恐怕最大的电台都够不着呢
[06:07] All right, no more stalling. 好了 别缠着我了
[06:14] Pensacola! 彭萨科拉!
[06:23] That’s a beauty. 噢 爱莉 这可真漂亮!
[06:26] Now get some sleep. 现在该睡觉了
[06:35] Hey, Dad? 哎 爸爸?
[06:38] Do you think there’s people on other planets? 你觉得 其他的行星上面有人吗?
[06:41] I don’t know, Sparks. 不知道 火花儿
[06:44] But I guess I’d say 可我觉得
[06:46] if it is just us 如果光有我们
[06:49] it seems like an awful waste of space. 好像太浪费地方了
[07:11] CQ, this is W-9 GFO. CQ 这是W-9GFO 回话
[07:14] Repeat. This is W-9 GFO. Come back? 重复 这是W-9GFO 回话?
[07:24] I’m going to need a bigger antenna. 我需要一个更大的天线
[07:53] What do you think, Doc Arroway? 你看如何 阿洛维博士
[07:55] Isn’t she a beauty? 很漂亮吧?
[08:01] It’ll do. 挺好
[08:02] The village is five miles away. 村庄离这里五英里
[08:04] There’s a general store in the cantina. They can order anything from San Juan. 酒店里面有家铺子 要什么只管找他们从圣·胡安订购
[08:09] When can I get dish time? 什么时候分给我天线时间?
[08:11] – Dr. Clark said you couldn’t wait. – Your first shift is tonight. – 克拉克博士说过你等不得 今晚你开始值班 – 好啊
[09:11] Go back. 退回去
[09:14] Try back a little bit. You had something there. 呃 退回去一点 那儿有点什么
[09:18] There! 就那儿!
[09:19] – Right there? -You hear it? Right there, that’s it. – 这里吗? -你听见吗? -是 就这儿 就是它
[09:22] All right, 1221.46. That’s well within the L-band. 好 1221.46 完全在L波段呢
[09:26] Check off-axis. 检查离轴
[09:28] On it. 正查呢
[09:31] It’s not in the neighborhood. 不在附近
[09:42] Here it is. J-1741 啊 这是它了 目标J-1714
[09:46] Catalogued November 4, 1982. Pulsar. 记录于一九八二年十一月四日 脉冲星
[09:52] Must’ve been the glitch in the timing’s what threw me. 天晓得 也许是计时器的干扰把我搞糊涂了
[09:55] Must’ve been a starquake. 可能是星震吧
[09:58] I think it’s great that you listen. Most don’t do that anymore. 你这样很好 多数人都不这么做了
[10:02] It’s just an old habit. It makes it feel more real. 老习惯 你知道 感觉真实些
[10:05] Ellie. 爱莉
[10:06] Kent Clark. 肯特·克拉克
[10:10] They said you’d been 人家说你曾经
[10:12] up at Owen’s Valley working under Drumlin. 在欧文谷天文台跟德鲁姆林工作
[10:15] How’d you like him? 你觉得他这人如何?
[10:19] That much? About what I’d expect after what he had to say about you. 就这些啊?难怪他跟我讲那些话了
[10:24] And what was that? 都讲些什么?
[10:26] That you are brilliant 说你聪明
[10:28] driven 干劲十足
[10:29] a major pain in the ass 特别讨人嫌
[10:31] and obsessed with a field of study he considers tantamount 还不顾他的职业忠告 热衷于
[10:34] to professional suicide. 毫无前途的专业
[10:36] Anything else? 还有吗?
[10:38] Those were the highlights. 那些是最出风头的
[10:40] – Davio, Dr. Vernon. – Dr. Arroway. – 达维奥·维尔农博士 你好 – 阿洛维博士
[10:44] Believe you’ve already met our tireless research assistant, Mr. Fisher 相信你已见过我们勤奋的助手费希尔先生
[10:49] as well as his cologne. 还有他的香水
[10:52] Brook’s looking at the black hole in M-87. 布鲁克在M-87寻找黑洞
[10:54] Eli’s studying Markarian 541, a major gamma ray source. 爱莉研究马卡良星系541 强伽马源
[10:58] Dr. Arroway will be spending her precious telescope time listening for 阿洛维博士将用她的望远镜时间找
[11:04] listening for 找 呃
[11:06] Little green men. 太空小绿人
[11:16] One down 排除一个
[11:17] a couple billion to go. 还剩几十亿
[11:36] Arecibo, right? 阿雷西博天文台 对吗?
[11:39] Does it show? 这么明显啊?
[11:42] Cracker Jack? 是的 喜欢饼干吗?
[11:44] No, thanks. 不 谢谢
[11:45] Mind if I sit down? – 介意我坐下吗? -请随便
[11:48] I hear the locals they call it “El Radar.” 我听本地人管它叫做”雷达”
[11:52] Convinced it has some dark military purpose. 都相信是军方的神秘项目
[11:55] I think we’re harmless. 我觉得我们不害人的吧
[11:58] Palmer Joss. 帕尔莫·乔斯
[12:00] – Ellie Arroway. – Nice to meet you, Ellie. -爱莉·阿洛维 -幸会了 爱莉
[12:03] What are you studying up there? 你 呃 你在研究什么?
[12:08] The usual. 普通的
[12:10] Nebulae, quasars, pulsars, stuff like that. 星云 类星体 脉冲星 这一类事情 你在
[12:14] What are you writing? 你在写什么呢?
[12:16] The usual Nouns, adverbs 一般的 名词 动词
[12:18] adjective here and there. 形容词 到处写
[12:21] I work on a project, SETI. 我做的是S.E.T.I.计划
[12:24] Search for Extraterrestrial Intelligence? 地外文明搜索?
[12:28] That is out there! 非比寻常哟!
[12:31] Are you a student or something? 你是学生还是干什么的?
[12:34] I’m a writer. I’m writing a book. 我是个作家 我在写一本书
[12:36] I’m here doing research about how technology affects Third World cultures. 我在研究技术是如何影响第三世界文化的
[12:41] I’m also looking for this guy, David Drumlin. 我同时还在找一个人:戴维·德鲁姆林
[12:44] He’s head of the National Science Foundation. I want an interview. 国家科学基金会的头头 我想采访他
[12:49] I take it you know him? 看得出来你认识他?
[12:53] You could say that. 可以这么说
[12:55] SETI. S.E.T.I. 乖乖
[12:57] That’s fringe! 很前卫哟!
[12:59] I’ve crossed paths with him. Something like that must really chap his ass. 我跟他打过交道 他肯定不耐烦那一类事情吧
[13:06] Compass. 指南针
[13:10] That’s for you. 送给你的
[13:16] You better keep this. 收好了
[13:18] Might save your life someday. 哪一天说不定救命呢
[13:25] Have dinner with me tonight? 一起吃晚饭好吗?
[13:29] I don’t make a good research subject. I’m not quotable. 我可不值得研究 我的话无关紧要
[13:33] No quotes. Scout’s honor. 不是采访 不是采访 以童子军的名誉起誓
[13:36] Good meal, good company. 美味佳肴 互相作个伴儿
[13:38] I’ve got to go. 我得走了
[13:48] Drumlin’s coming in Tuesday. 不过 不过呢 星期二德鲁姆林要来
[13:59] Now I remember why I took that desk job. 总算想起来我为什么坐办公室了
[14:04] Dr. Drumlin, how are you? 德鲁姆林博士 你好
[14:08] Glad you could make it. 很高兴你能来 戴维
[14:10] If I’d known it took 3 planes, I might’ve reconsidered. 早知道得转三次飞机 我可能就改主意了
[14:13] How is that new office? 新办公室怎么样?
[14:15] Still settling in. They already want to give half my budget to the Pentagon. 还在适应 人家已经盘算着把我的预算分一半给五角大楼
[14:20] Still waiting for E.T. To call? 爱莉 还在等外星人的电话哪?
[14:25] Good to see you too! 一样很高兴见到你!
[14:27] Asshole! 混帐东西!
[14:28] Looks like it’s going to be a long night. 这个晚上可不好熬哟
[14:31] Science must be accountable to the people paying for it, the taxpayers. 科学嘛 也要向我们的纳税人东家负责
[14:35] We must stop wasting money on pie-in-the-sky abstractions 我们不能再把资金浪费于天上掉馅饼的空想
[14:39] and spend it on practical, measurable ways 花钱要讲求实际 得到实效
[14:42] to improve the lives of the people who are paying. 要让出钱的人看到生活水平的提高
[14:45] Not unlike my L-band, globular clusters work. 而不是我那种L波段和球状星团的工作
[14:48] You want to do away with all pure research now? 你是说 你要砍掉所有的基础研究?
[14:51] What’s wrong with science being practical? Even profitable? 科学讲求实际有什么不对吗?赚点钱不更好?
[14:55] Nothing, as long as your motive 没什么不对 只要你的动机
[14:57] is the search for truth. Which is what the pursuit of science is. 是寻求真理 这也正是科学的本来目的
[15:04] That’s an interesting position from a man 话从这一号人嘴里说出来真有意思
[15:07] on a crusade against the evils of technology 比如这位敢于挑战技术的邪恶的
[15:09] Father Joss. 乔斯神父
[15:11] I’m not against technology, Doctor. I’m against 我不反对技术 博士 我只是反对
[15:15] the men who deify it at the expense of human truth. 那些罔顾真理而崇拜技术的人
[15:22] Kent, I need to have a word with you. Over here, please. 肯特 我有话跟你说 请过来
[15:31] You think that hurt my chances with that interview? 看来我的采访要砸锅了 是不是?
[15:35] You’re a priest? 你是个牧师?
[15:38] Not really. 不完全是
[15:40] I got my Masters in Divinity 我得过神学硕士
[15:43] then left the seminary to do secular humanitarian work 后来就离开神学院从事世俗的人道主义工作
[15:47] coordinating Third World churches. 帮助第三世界的教会
[15:50] I couldn’t live with the celibacy thing. 我过不了独身生活
[15:57] You could call me a man of the cloth 你可以 呃 你可以称我为一个僧侣
[16:00] without the cloth. 但从不披袈裟
[16:05] You want to get out of here? 想开溜吗?
[16:09] You see that large W-shaped constellation there? That’s Cassiopeia. 看见那个W形状的星座了?那是仙后座
[16:14] And Cassiopeia A gives off a whole lot of radio signals. 仙后座A星放出相当多的射电信号
[16:19] I listen to them a lot. 我一直在听着它们呢
[16:21] It’s a remnant of a supernova. 它是一颗超新星的残骸
[16:24] When did you know you wanted to be an astronomer? 你什么时候开始想当天文学家的?
[16:29] When I was about eight years old 大概八岁
[16:31] watching the sunset, I asked Dad “What’s that bright star over there?” 看日落的时候 我问爸爸:”那颗亮星星是什么?”
[16:40] He said that it wasn’t a star. It was 他说 那其实不是恒星 它是
[16:45] a whole planet called Venus 一个行星 叫金星
[16:51] which should be over there soon. 很快就能看得见了 在 那边升起来
[16:55] He said, “You know why they called it Venus? 他说 “你知道为什么叫金星吗?
[16:58] Because they thought it was so beautiful and glowing. 因为他们认为它那么美丽 闪闪发光
[17:01] But they didn’t know 但他们不知道
[17:04] that it’s filled with 那上面全是
[17:08] deadly gases and sulfuric acid rain.” 毒气和硫酸雨 “
[17:12] Wow, I thought, “This is it! I’m hooked!” 哇 我想啊 “就是这个 我要学!”
[17:18] There are four hundred billion stars out there 那里有四千亿颗恒星
[17:22] just in our galaxy alone. 这还只是在我们的银河系里
[17:25] If only one out of a million of those had planets 只要百万分之一的恒星具有行星
[17:29] if just one out of a million of those had life 只要其中百万分之一具有生命
[17:32] and if just one out of a million of those had intelligent life 再只要其中百万分之一具有智慧生命
[17:37] there would be literally millions of civilizations out there 那就有一百万个文明世界
[17:44] If there wasn’t 如果没有的话
[17:46] it’d be an awful waste of space. 那就太浪费地方啦
[17:54] Amen. 阿门
[18:04] So I was lying there, just looking at the sky. 就这样 我躺在那里 凝望天空
[18:12] And then I felt something. I don’t know. 然后我感觉到什么 不晓得
[18:17] All I know is that I wasn’t alone. 总之 我知道不再孤独
[18:20] For the first time in my life I wasn’t scared of nothing 生平第一次 我无所畏惧
[18:25] not even dying. 死都不怕
[18:32] It was God. 那就是上帝
[18:36] And there’s no chance that 难道不可能
[18:39] you had this experience because some part of you needed to have it? 这个体验来自你的某个部分的需要?
[18:44] I’m a reasonably intelligent guy, but this 我是个理智的人 只是这一次
[18:51] My intellect couldn’t even touch this. 我的智力显得如此渺小
[18:55] No. 不是的
[18:58] I’ve been to Sunday school a few times. 我上过几次主日学校
[19:03] And? 接着说
[19:04] I kept asking all these really annoying questions like 我 我总是问那些讨厌的问题 比如
[19:10] “Where did Mrs. Cain come from?” “凯恩夫人打哪儿来的?”
[19:14] And pretty soon they asked my dad 不久 他们告诉爸爸
[19:17] if he wouldn’t mind keeping me home from now on. 方便的话 就此把我锁在家里
[19:20] Your dad 你爸爸
[19:23] Is it this guy? 就是他喽?
[19:25] Yeah. 对
[19:28] You’re close to him, aren’t you? 你们很亲近 是不是?
[19:31] I was. He died when I was nine years old. 是的 我九岁上他就死啦
[19:37] I never got to know my mother. 我从来不知道母亲什么样
[19:40] I’m sorry. 真令人难过
[19:46] That’s got to be tough. – 不容易吧 – 是
[19:52] Being alone. 一个人过日子
[20:03] What do you say 你看这样如何
[20:04] we pack a picnic tomorrow and hike up to Mount Arecibo? 明天我们上阿雷西博山野炊?
[20:09] I don’t think I can. I’ve got to work. 怕不行 我得工作
[20:14] How about dinner tomorrow night? I know a great dive. 明晚一起吃饭吧?我认得一家名馆子
[20:17] No, I don’t think so. 不 不行
[20:24] Ellie, did I miss something? 爱莉 我弄错了吗?
[20:28] No. 噢没有
[20:29] Shit, I’m late! 混蛋 要迟到了!
[20:32] I told Kent that I’d be there at 10:30. 我跟肯特说过十点半到的
[20:38] I’m not trying to push you. 我并不是逼你
[20:40] I’ve wanted to look at this sector for weeks. 不 不是那样的 只是我等这个区域好几周了
[20:42] Just hang out 等在这儿
[20:44] and sleep in. There’s food in the fridge. 接着睡 冰箱里有一大堆吃的
[20:49] How can I reach you? 我怎么找你?
[20:51] Just leave your number. I’ll call you. 留下号码 我打电话给你
[21:16] Dad! 爸爸!
[21:19] It’s starting, you’re going to miss it! 开始啦 你要错过的!
[21:25] Dad, there’s another one! Hurry up! 爸爸 又一颗!快啊!
[21:27] In a minute, Sparks! I’m almost done. 等等 火花儿!我这就得了
[21:30] There’s another one. Come on, hurry up, Dad! 又有一颗 快点 爸爸!
[22:28] I’ll get the medicine. 我这就拿药去
[23:49] I know it’s hard to understand this now 我了解这对你来说难于理解
[23:52] but we aren’t always meant to know why things happen the way they do. 但是我们并非总能够理解一切事情的来由
[23:57] Sometimes, we just have to accept it 很多时候 我们只能如此接受它
[24:00] as God’s will. 就当作上帝的意志
[24:04] I should have kept medicine in the downstairs bathroom. 我该在楼下的盥洗室里存些药
[24:08] Then I could’ve gotten to it sooner. 就能快点拿到了
[24:36] CQ CQ
[24:38] this is W-9 GFO. Do you copy? 这是W-9GFO 收到吗?
[24:45] Dad, this is Ellie. Come back. 爸爸 这是爱莉 回话
[24:50] This is Eleanor Arroway 这是伊琳娜·阿洛维
[24:53] transmitting on 14.2 megahertz. 发射频率十四点二兆赫
[25:02] Are you there? 你在吗?
[25:06] Come back. 回话
[25:14] Are you there? 回话
[25:17] Dad, this is Ellie. 爸爸 这是爱莉
[25:51] – Hi, Kent. – What are you doing up so early? – 爱莉 – 嗨 肯特 一大早干什么来了?
[25:55] I was thinking 我在想
[25:57] we’d make a pretty good team. 咱们是一支不错的队伍
[26:00] We could put together an ad hoc SETI program. 咱们可以搞一个特别S.E.T.I.计划
[26:04] You know the Very Large Array in New Mexico? 你知道新墨西哥的甚大天线阵吧?
[26:06] It’s a dynamite place to do SETI work 用来做S.E.T.I.特棒
[26:09] What are you talking about? 你说什么哪?
[26:13] Drumlin pulled the plug. 德鲁姆林拆台了
[26:16] We’re homeless. 我们得滚蛋了
[26:31] It’s true, you pulled the plug? 真的吗 是你拆台的吗?是你吗?
[26:33] You can’t see it now, but I’m doing you a favor. 现在你不明白的 可我是为你好
[26:35] You’re too promising a scientist to waste your gifts on this nonsense. 你这样有前途的科学家不能在蠢事上浪费天才
[26:40] I don’t consider what could be 我可不认为
[26:42] the most important human discovery nonsense! 人类可能的最重大发现是愚蠢!
[26:45] 400 billion stars 四千亿颗星星–
[26:47] And two probabilities. One, there’s intelligent life 却只有两种可能 第一 存在智慧生命
[26:50] but too far away to contact in your lifetime. 但是太远了 你一辈子都找不到
[26:53] – And two! – You’re making a decision – 第二! – 你所作的决定
[26:55] There’s nothing but gases and carbon compounds and you’re wasting your time! 除了气体和碳化物什么都没有 你在浪费时间!
[27:00] In the meantime, you won’t be taken seriously. 同时 你没有文章发表 大家不会看重你
[27:03] Your career will be over! 你的职业生涯就此完蛋!
[27:05] So what? 那又怎么样?
[27:06] It’s my life! 这是我的生活!
[27:46] Hey, Kent. You were right. 哎 肯特 你说得对
[27:48] Screw Drumlin. We’ll raise the money ourselves. We’ll go to New Mexico. 去他的德鲁姆林 我们自己找钱 我们去新墨西哥
[27:52] Chicago’s set. Let me know how it goes. 芝加哥的事妥了 事情完了告诉我
[27:55] I’ve got more corporate stops on the East Coast for you. 我还为你在东海岸联络了更多的企业
[27:58] Did that investor from Houston ever get back to us? 哎 费希尔 休斯敦的投资人回你话了吗?
[28:01] I’ll hit him up on my way to L.A. 我会去洛杉矶追上他的
[28:04] Beg for some of that Hollywood money! 找好莱坞讨点钱!
[28:06] They’ve been making money off aliens for years. 他们赚外星人的钱好几年了
[28:10] – Begging is good for the soul. – We’ll see. – 要学会积德行善 – 走着瞧吧
[28:13] Just do me a favor. 帮帮忙
[28:15] Try not to be too confrontational. 别太 顶撞人
[28:18] Confrontational? Me? What do you mean? 顶撞?我吗?什么意思?
[28:20] I’ll see if I left anything. 我瞧瞧忘了什么没
[28:55] It’s a unique time in our history, in the history of any civilization. 这是具有特殊历史意义的时刻 对任何文明这都是独特的
[28:59] It’s the moment of the acquisition of technology. 这是获得技术的时刻
[29:02] That’s the moment where contact becomes possible. 此刻接触将成为可能
[29:06] The Very Large Array in New Mexico 新墨西哥的甚大天线阵
[29:08] is the key to our chances for success. 是我们成功机会的关键
[29:11] With its 27 linked radio telescopes 用这二十七台互联的射电望远镜
[29:13] we can search more accurately than at any other facility. 我们就能够比其他任何机构都更准确地搜索
[29:17] We’ve gotten approval to buy the telescope time from the government. 我们已先期得到政府批准 可以购买望远镜使用时间
[29:22] Now all we really need is the money. 现在我们需要的只是资金
[29:25] A nice presentation, Doctor. 讲演很好 博士
[29:28] But while our foundation arm has a mandate to support 不过 由于我们基金分部的准则是支持
[29:31] experimental programs, your proposal 实验计划 必须坦白地说 您的提议
[29:34] seems less like science, and more like science fiction. 好像不那么科学 更像是科学幻想
[29:41] Science fiction. 科学幻想
[29:46] You’re right. 你说对了
[29:48] It’s crazy. 这是发疯
[29:51] In fact, it’s even worse than that: Nuts! 实际上比那更糟 简直是狗屁!
[29:55] Want to hear something nutty? 想听听真正狗屁的事情吗?
[29:57] Two guys wanted to build a thing called an airplane. 有两个家伙想造一个东西叫飞机
[30:00] People go in it and fly like birds. Ridiculous, right? 人坐进去学鸟飞 荒唐 对吗?
[30:03] What about breaking the sound barrier 突破音障又怎么样
[30:05] or rockets to the moon, or atomic energy or a mission to Mars? 还有登月火箭 还有原子能 还有飞向火星?
[30:09] Science fiction, right? 科学幻想 对吗?
[30:12] All I’m asking is for you to just have the tiniest bit of vision. 我所恳求你们的 无非是有那么一点点想象力
[30:17] To step back and look at the big picture. 退后一点 视野更宽阔
[30:20] Take a chance on something which could end up the most impactful moment 冒一次险 这终究会是最强大冲击力
[30:26] for humanity, for the history 对于人类 对于历史
[30:29] of history. 成为历史
[30:34] I’m sorry. 对不起
[30:36] I just spent 13 months 我已经花了十三个月
[30:38] coming into rooms and talking to people like you. 到这样的地方与你们这样的人谈话
[30:42] You’re my last chance. 你们是我最后的机会
[30:45] Sorry I wasted your time. 抱歉浪费了你们的时间
[30:46] Doctor. 博士
[30:48] Yes, sir. 好的 阁下
[31:01] You have your money. 您拿到钱了
[31:06] Thank you. 谢谢您
[31:09] Thank you. 谢谢您
[31:58] Perfect cast! Come on, fishy! 抛得好钩!咬啊 小鱼!
[32:01] Frank, look at the size 弗兰克 瞧这狗娘养的
[32:03] of that son-of-a-bitch! 瞧这狗娘养的个头儿!
[32:17] Welcome back, Dr. C. 欢迎归来 瞎博士
[32:19] How’d it go? 怎么样啊?
[32:22] How was the trip? 旅行如何?
[32:23] I’ve had better. 凑合
[32:25] Drumlin! Is this a personal vendetta now? 又是德鲁姆林!这是报私仇吗?
[32:29] There’s been enormous pressure from other scientists as well. 不完全是 来自其他科学家的压力也很大
[32:33] It doesn’t matter. Hadden’s funding us for 2 more years. 没关系 哈登会再资助我们两年的
[32:36] The government doesn’t want their telescopes used by the high priestess 政府可不希望把望远镜继续交给
[32:41] of the desert anymore. 沙漠巫婆
[32:44] What? 什么?
[32:45] Staring at TV static for hours, listening to washing machines. 说你总是几个钟头盯着静电图像听着洗衣机噪音
[32:49] These stories get out! 这些事情给捅出去了!
[32:51] I was seeking patterns in the chaos! 我在寻找混沌模式!
[32:53] It doesn’t matter, we’re a joke to them. 没用的 人家看笑话呢
[32:55] They want us out! 他们要赶我们走!
[32:58] We’ve got 3 months till the paperwork goes through. 还有三个月文件就下达
[33:05] I’ll start looking for other funding. 我这就去找其他的经费
[33:08] Could you face reality? Just this once? We lost. 正视现实行吗?就这一次?我们输了
[33:12] It’s over. 结束了
[33:20] Fine. 成啊
[33:22] I’m not stopping. 我不会停的
[33:24] If I have to, I’ll go it alone. I’ve done it before. 有必要我就单干 这我以前干过
[34:17] My guest tonight is author and theologian Palmer Joss. 今晚我的嘉宾是作家兼神学家帕尔莫·乔斯
[34:21] He’s become a spiritual counselor, and a recent fixture at the White House. 他已成为一位心灵顾问 近来更是白宫的常客
[34:26] “God’s Diplomat,” according to The New York Times. “上帝的使节” 纽约时报这么评论他
[34:29] His latest book, “Losing Faith,” is currently number one 他的新书《失落信念》现居该报评出的
[34:33] on that publication’s bestseller list. 畅销书榜首
[34:36] Thanks for being here. You’ve had quite a ride 感谢光临 您的经历很不寻常
[34:39] the last few years. 尤其是近几年
[34:41] Yeah, I sure have, Larry. 是啊 的确是那样 拉里
[34:43] Fish, I was thinking. 老费 我在想
[34:46] Who would make the best astronomers? Think about it. 谁会成为最好的天文学家?想想
[34:50] Who has the perfect synthesis of career and lifestyle? 谁有事业与生活的完美结合?
[34:56] I give. 我认输
[34:58] Vampires! 吸血鬼!
[34:59] Are you anti-technology and anti-science? 您是否反技术 反科学呢?
[35:02] No, not at all. 不 根本不是
[35:04] The question that I’m asking is this: 我所询问的是一直这样:
[35:08] Are we happier 我们更幸福吗?
[35:10] as a human race? Is the world fundamentally a better place 就整个人类而言 现实世界是否根本好转
[35:14] because of science and technology? 由于科学技术的功劳?
[35:16] We shop at home, we surf the Web 我们在家购物 我们泡网
[35:19] but at the same time we feel emptier 但与此同时 我们觉得更空虚
[35:22] and more cut off from each other than at any other time in human history. 并且比历史上任何时期更感到相互隔膜
[35:27] We’re becoming a synthesized society 我们正在成为一个综合社会
[35:30] in a hurry to get to the 而且迫不及待地
[35:47] We’re looking for the meaning. 我们在寻求着意义
[35:49] What is the meaning? 那是什么意义呢?
[35:50] We have mindless jobs, take frantic vacations. 我们工作无聊 度假狂野
[35:53] Deficit finance trips to the mall to buy things 借钱到商场抢购
[35:56] that we think will fill these holes in our lives. 自以为能够填补生活的空洞
[36:00] Any wonder we’ve lost our sense of direction? 我们失去方向感又有什么奇怪呢?
[36:44] Holy shit! 真他妈的!
[37:04] Right ascension 赤经
[37:05] 18 hours, 36 minutes, 56.2 seconds! 十八度三十六分五十六点二秒!
[37:10] Declination 赤纬
[37:12] + 36 degrees, 46 minutes 正三十六度四十六分
[37:15] 56.2 seconds! 五十六点二秒!
[37:20] Confirm! 要求核实!
[37:22] Right ascension, 18 hours, 36 minutes 赤经十八度三十六分
[37:25] 56.2 seconds! 五十六点二秒!
[37:28] Is anybody awake in there? I’m moving the array! 有人醒着吗?我要你们移动天线阵
[37:31] – Confirm! –要求确认!
[37:33] Boss has a bogey! 头儿钓到大鱼啦!
[37:35] Right ascension, 18 hours 赤经十八度
[37:41] We’re on it! 我们干上了!
[37:43] 36 hours 三十六度
[37:44] 47 minutes and 1 second! 四十七分一秒!
[37:47] Strong possible 极其可能的
[37:48] pulse chain on sub-array four! 脉冲信道现于四号子台阵
[37:51] I’m moving the rest. Confirm coordinates! 我要求调动其他的子台阵 要求确认坐标!
[37:54] Check the status of the array. 核对当前阵列状态
[37:56] She’s doing all the dishes. 她要用全部天线呢
[37:58] Systems nominal. 系统全部标定
[38:05] Hello. 哈罗
[38:07] Full systems check! 我需要核对所有系统!
[38:09] Coordinates confirmed. Willie’s checking the system. 坐标已确认 威利正在检查系统
[38:12] Stay on top of the systems diagnostics! 密切注意系统分析
[38:15] Check reference point offsets. 核对参考点偏移量
[38:17] And I want you off-axis on 27 the second we get there! 我要求你一旦完成核对立刻用二十七号天线获得离轴
[38:21] And tell Willie to break out the big boy! 跟威利说拿出大号音箱!
[38:26] Copy that. 明白
[38:28] Yeah! Go, Ellie! 好的!接着说 爱莉!
[38:30] I hear it on the headphones. We got to be sure about this. 我在耳机里听到的 我们得核实
[38:33] Give me another array status. 再次报告当前阵列状态
[38:37] Her four are online, the rest are tracking in. 她的那四个已经对准 其他正在跟进
[38:43] But there’s a bad drive on 16. 除了十六号动力失灵
[38:46] The four are online, the rest are tracking in. 四个对准 其余正跟进
[38:48] There’s a bad drive on 16. Copy that? 十六号动力失灵 收到吗?
[38:53] What shall I do about the source queue? 信源序列怎么办?
[38:55] Forget it and hold the queue. 暂时放弃 仅保存序列
[38:57] Get ready to set the target frequency to manual the second we’re aligned. 准备好一旦校准立即设目标频率为手控
[39:01] Do you copy? I want you to go off-axis on 27 the second we’re there! 收到吗?我要你完成校正之后马上用二十七号天线取得离轴
[39:06] And leave the LO frequency where it is! 维持本机振荡频率不变!
[39:09] Don’t let it get away! If you lose it, scan the band! 别放跑了!万一丢失 扫描该波段!
[39:12] Run every frequency you can think of. 扫描所有可能频率
[39:20] How you doing? 怎么样?
[39:26] Talk to me, guys. 说话 伙计们
[39:28] Partially polarized moving pulses, amplitude modulated. 偏极化行脉冲 振幅经调制
[39:32] We’re locked. Systems are fine. What’s the frequency? 已锁定 系统正常 全部收到信号 频率是多少?
[39:35] 4.46 四点四六
[39:37] 23 gigahertz. 二十三千兆赫
[39:40] Hydrogen times pi. 氢原子基频乘以π
[39:42] Told you! 早说过!
[39:43] Strong sucker too! 还特别强!
[39:46] I got it! I’m patched in! 听见了!听见了!听见了!我接通了!
[39:48] Let me hear. 让我听听
[39:55] Listen to that. 听听这个
[39:59] Make me a liar, Fish. 揭穿我 老费
[40:01] It could be AWACS out of Kirkland jamming us. 可能是科克兰的预警机传来的干扰吧
[40:04] But I doubt it. 不过我不信
[40:06] See if F.U.D.D.’s reading it too. 看看跟踪单元探测器的读数如何
[40:10] Patch it back and give me the off-axis. 威利 接回去 给我离轴
[40:13] – We recording? – Never stopped. – 在记录吗? – 从没停下
[40:16] Thank you, Elmer! 谢谢 埃尔莫!
[40:18] AWACS status is negative. 预警机干扰:无
[40:20] White Sands? 白沙基地呢?
[40:21] On this frequency? No. 这个频率?没门
[40:23] I’ll punch up the darks. 我要问问那些侦察卫星
[40:28] How’s spying tonight? 你们今晚如何?伙计们
[40:30] Come on! 快点!赶紧
[40:34] NORAD’s not tracking any snoops in this vector. 这个方向上NORAD没有找到任何间谍卫星
[40:36] Shuttle’s in sleep mode. “奋进号”也还在睡觉哪
[40:38] Okay, point source confirmed. OK 点信号源确认
[40:41] Whatever it is, it ain’t local. 无论如何 不是地源的
[40:42] Position? 方位?
[40:43] I checked interferometry. Somewhere in Lyra. 查过干涉仪 天琴座附近
[40:46] – Vega? – Can’t be! – 织女星? – 不可能啊!
[40:48] It’s only 26 light years away. 那只有二十六光年
[40:50] – Peak intensity? – Coming up! – 峰值强度? – 这就来
[40:53] Vega. 织女星
[40:55] Vega. I scanned it a bunch of times at Arecibo. It was always negative. 织女星 在阿雷西博的时候我就扫过好多次 从没结果 从来没有啊
[40:59] Got it! 有啦!
[41:00] Reading over 100 janskys. 超过一百央
[41:03] Jesus! I can pick it up on my 天哪!我都能用
[41:08] No! 不!
[41:42] Come on! 稳住!
[41:46] It’s restarting. 好了好了 又开始了!
[41:48] Wait a minute. Those are numbers. 慢着慢着 这是数字
[41:50] That was 3, before it was 2. 那是三 之前是二
[41:54] Base 10 numbers. Count and see how far we get. 十进制 咱们这就开始跟着计数
[41:57] One. 一个
[42:04] Seven. 七
[42:08] Those are primes. 那都是质数
[42:10] 2, 3, 5, 7 are all prime numbers. 二 三 五 七 全都是质数
[42:14] No way that’s a natural phenomenon! 这绝不可能是自然现象!
[42:16] Let’s just calm down and pull up the star file on Vega. 冷静下来 把织女星的有关资料找出来
[42:20] It doesn’t make any sense. The system is too young. 没道理嘛 这个星系太年轻了
[42:24] It can’t have a planetary system 它不可能具备行星系
[42:25] let alone life or a technological civilization. 更不用说生命或者技术文明
[42:29] Maybe they’re not from there, they’re visiting. 也许他们本不是那里的 也许只是路过
[42:32] Spacecraft? This system’s full of debris. It’d get clobbered. 飞船?这个星系到处是碎石 会给砸得稀烂的
[42:35] Not if they used their laser blasters and photon torpedoes. 只要他们用激光炮和光子鱼雷不就得啦
[42:40] – That’s not funny. – How else can we explain it! – 别开玩笑啊!威利 – 那又该怎么讲嘛!
[42:43] He’s right. If we go public with this and we’re wrong 威利说得对 要是我们公布之后发现错了
[42:46] it’s over. We’re cooked. 就全完了 我们就完蛋了
[42:51] I wish Kent was here. 肯特在这儿就好了
[42:53] Whatever it is, let’s do something. Vega will set. 不管信号是什么 我们得干点活 织女星要落下去了
[43:00] Position confirmed. We’ve got 4.4623 gigahertz, confirmed. 方位已确认 我们得到的是四点四六二三千兆赫 已确认
[43:04] We’ve got 112 janskys. 一百一十二央
[43:07] Do you have a source location yet? 信号源定位呢?
[43:12] We put it right smack in the middle. 我看得明明白白
[43:15] Vega. 织女星
[43:19] Thanks. Keep tracking and we’ll get back to you. OK 谢谢 伊安 继续跟踪 我们再联络
[43:22] Right-o. 好的
[43:34] 101. The pulse sequenced OK 一百零一 脉冲序列是
[43:36] through every prime number between 2 and 101. 从二到一百零一间的全部质数
[43:42] Who do we call now? 现在我们找谁呢?
[43:47] Everybody. 所有人
[43:55] The rumors are flying, the implications extraordinary. 谣言四起 预示着极不寻常的事
[43:59] Detection of an unidentified 探测到一个未经说明的
[44:01] radio source from space can neither be confirmed nor denied. 外太空射电源 此事官方既不证实也不否认
[44:06] But the military arriving 军方正在前往
[44:08] Sources close to the VLA report they have been contacted 接近甚大天线阵的消息来源说他们曾与
[44:12] by some form of intelligent being 某种形式的文明生命联络
[44:14] living outside our solar system. Again, there is no confirmation. 来自太阳系之外 再次声明 此事尚未证实
[44:21] I want all of these people out of here. 我要求所有这些人都离开这里
[44:24] Where’s the girl? 那姑娘呢?
[44:30] 22 stations worldwide 全世界二十二个观测站
[44:32] now confirm the signal. 均证实该信号
[44:33] Vega’s now below our horizon. 织女星现在地平线以下
[44:35] You’re hearing the signal from the Russian 你们正听到的信号来自俄国–
[44:38] Get decryption people here. 找解密人员来
[44:40] Lunacharsky’s visiting at Cal Tech. 鲁纳卡尔斯基正在加州理工访问
[44:42] Explain this to me. 向我解释此事
[44:44] If the source of the signal is so sophisticated why the remedial math? 既然信号源如此复杂 为什么却用扫盲班算术?
[44:48] Why not just speak English? 为什么不干脆说英语?
[44:49] Maybe because 70% of the planet speaks other languages. 也许因为这颗行星上百分之七十的人讲其他语言
[44:53] Mathematics is the only truly universal language. 数学是唯一真正通用语言
[44:57] It’s no coincidence that they’re using primes. 他们使用质数也不是出于偶然
[44:59] I don’t get it. 我不懂
[45:01] Prime numbers. 质数
[45:02] Integers only divisible by themselves and 1. 只能被自身和一整除的整数
[45:08] We think this may be a beacon, an announcement 呃 我们认为这也许是一种导航讯号 一个公告
[45:12] to get our attention. 提醒我们注意
[45:13] If it’s attention you want, you got that. One thing: Vega. 如果为了提醒你 你对了 不过只有一样:织女星
[45:17] People have looked at Vega for years, with no results. 多年以来人们都在盯着织女星 毫无结果
[45:21] Yesterday they start broadcasting primes. Why? 昨天他们开始广播质数了 为什么呢?
[45:24] It’s hardly yesterday. 并不是昨天
[45:26] The signal’s been transmitting for 26 years. 信号已经传播了二十六年
[45:30] Excuse me, who are you? 对不起 您是谁?
[45:31] Michael Kitz, National Security Advisor. 麦克尔·克茨 国家安全顾问
[45:34] Your reputation 您的声望–
[45:36] First, ask the gentlemen with the guns to wait outside. 首先 带家伙的先生们请到外面伺候
[45:40] This is a civilian facility. 这里本来是民用设施
[45:48] With all due respect 恕我无礼–
[45:50] Excuse me. 失陪了
[45:52] Hi! I’m so glad you’re back! 嗨!真高兴你回来!
[45:55] Come hear this. 来听听这个
[45:57] Is this great? 太振奋了
[45:58] – Who are all these people? – I have no idea. – 这都是些什么人? – 天晓得
[46:01] Sit down. We need help with the spectrum analysis. 坐下 我们需要帮忙分析频谱
[46:04] – I’ll get on it. – Headsets. – 我这就干 – 耳机
[46:06] I’ll just come right to the point. 开门见山吧
[46:09] Announcing this all over the world may well be a breach of national security. 向全世界公布此事大大危害国家安全
[46:13] It’s not a person-to-person call. 它又不是私人电话
[46:15] You think a civilization sending this message intends it just for Americans? 你以为一个文明会仅为了美国人发送这消息吗?
[46:19] You might have consulted us. 我只是认为您或许应向我们请示
[46:21] – The contents could be very sensitive. – You want to classify prime numbers? – 内容可能非常敏感 – 你想把质数也保密啊?
[46:26] Due to earth’s rotation, we’re in line with Vega only hours a day. 由于地球自转 每天我们仅能观察织女星数小时
[46:29] The only way to monitor the signal is to cooperate with other stations. 监测信号唯一的办法是与其他观测站合作
[46:34] If Dr. Arroway hadn’t acted quickly, we’d have lost key elements. 如果不是阿洛维博士行动迅速 我们可能丢失关键数据的
[46:39] Fine, they’ve got the primes. 好吧 他们已经拿到质数了嘛
[46:40] But if a more significant transmission is to come 可是如果收到更重要的讯号–
[46:43] We need help to receive and decode. 我们需要人帮忙接受和解码
[46:45] You understand that my job is to protect 您明白我的工作是保护
[46:49] – Listen. – I hear it. – 嘘!听着 – 听见了
[46:52] Hear what? 听到什么了?
[46:53] Harmonic. 谐振波
[46:54] Bingo! I had Willie ask Rattan to retune to 8.9247 gigahertz. 对喽!我让威利请拉坦托天文台调谐至八点九二四七千兆赫
[46:58] There’s a lot more here. 这里信号可太多了
[47:00] – Get on the negative sideband. – I’m already on it. – 监测负边带 – 已经开始
[47:03] What is it? 那是什么?
[47:04] Another signal! 又一个信号!
[47:06] A second signal at double the frequency. Looks like 倍频处有第二个信号 看上去像
[47:09] Get a TV monitor! 拿电视机来!
[47:11] Patch it into the image processor. 接到图像处理器上
[47:13] Want the new data? 接新数据是吧?
[47:15] Yeah, the new one we just recorded. 是了 我们刚录制的那个
[47:17] David, explain this to me, please. 戴维 请向我解释一下吧
[47:19] There’s another signal. Looks like a TV transmission. 伴随质数的又一个信号 看上去像电视图像
[47:22] We’re hot. 一切就绪
[47:23] Go get the blinds. There is a lot of glare. 放下帘子 这儿太晃眼了
[47:27] You’re patched in. 已经接通了
[47:29] It’s definitely an image. Let’s try and stabilize it. 这肯定是一幅图像 设法稳定
[47:37] What do you make of that? 你推测那是什么
[47:39] It’s two different interlaced frames. I’m framing one. 这是交错的两幅帧 我校准其中之一
[47:45] – It’s just noise. – Trying frame two. – 噪音吧 – 试另一帧
[47:49] I’ve got an offset carrier. I think it’s audio. 得到偏移载波 我想是音频吧
[47:53] Plug it in! 插上!
[47:58] Center that segment. 这段居中
[48:00] Centering. 向正中调整
[48:05] Can you clean it up? 能清晰一点吗?
[48:07] I’m working on it. 正这么做呢
[48:21] What the hell? 见什么鬼 ?
[48:23] Try zooming out. 拉远一点试试
[48:29] Freeze! 停!
[48:30] Reverse values. 试反相色
[48:33] Try zooming out again. 再拉远一点
[48:38] Rotate 90 degrees counterclock 顺时针转九十度
[48:42] My God! 上帝!
[48:50] What’s going on? 怎么回事?
[48:52] You’re not going to believe this. 你不会相信的
[49:08] Does anybody speak German? 有谁讲德语?
[49:11] “I declare the Games in Berlin 呃 “我宣布 在柏林举行的运动会
[49:15] at the celebration 暨庆祝
[49:17] of the first Olympics of the New Era 新时代的第一届奥林匹克运动会
[49:20] as opened.” 开幕”
[49:32] Get me the White House. 给我接白宫
[49:34] 20 million people died defeating the bastard 牺牲两千万人才打垮那个杂种
[49:37] and he’s our first ambassador to outer space? 他却是我们的第一位外太空大使?
[49:40] The broadcast of the ’36 Olympics was the first TV transmission 三六年奥运会的广播是第一次
[49:44] that went into space. 被送到太空的电视讯号
[49:45] Sending it back is a way of saying, “Hello, we heard you.” 被记录并发回来 无非是说 “喂 我们听到了 “
[49:49] Or, ” Sieg Heil, you’re our kind of people.” 或者说 “Sieg Heil 我们同为高贵种族 “
[49:51] Hitler’s politics have nothing to do with this. 希特勒的政治与此无关
[49:54] It’s unlikely they understood it. People must understand 他们不大可能看明白的 人们要明白–
[49:58] The people are in very good hands, Doctor. 人民自有精明强干者保护 博士
[50:01] We’ll take it from here. 我们就此接管
[50:03] Smile, folks. We’re on. 大伙儿笑一笑 我们出场了
[50:06] A message of unknown origin from deep space 神秘深空传来的消息
[50:08] was received by American scientists. Now to the White House. 已由美国科学家接到 现在转播白宫实况
[50:12] We’re told the President will have only a few remarks 丹娜 我们已被告知 总统将极为简短地
[50:16] about today’s extraordinary events 评论今天的非常事件
[50:17] and that he won’t be taking any questions from the press. 并且不接受记者提问
[50:26] Good afternoon. 午安
[50:30] I’m glad to be joined by my 我高兴地介绍同时出席的
[50:32] Science and Technology Advisor. 我的科技顾问
[50:36] This is the product of years of exploration 这是最杰出的世界级科学家们
[50:39] by some of the world’s most distinguished scientists. 多年探索的成果
[50:42] Like all discoveries 如同所有的发现
[50:44] this one will continue to be reviewed 这一次的同样会接受评议
[50:47] examined 审查
[50:48] and scrutinized. 及核实
[50:50] It must be confirmed by other scientists. 它必须得到其他科学家的证实
[50:53] But clearly 然而明确的是
[50:55] the fact that this is being explored is a vindication 调查中的事实显示出
[50:59] Fish, what is the story over here? I thought Ellie was supposed to be on. 老费 那是干吗呢?我以为爱莉该上镜的
[51:03] I don’t know. 不晓得
[51:05] Guys? 呃 伙计们
[51:09] Those interlaced frames we thought were noise? 记得我们认为的噪音帧吗?
[51:13] This has structure. I’m hearing structure. 那是结构化的 我听出来了
[51:17] If this discovery is confirmed 如果本发现被确认
[51:19] it will be one of the most stunning insights into our universe 那将是科学迄今所揭示出我们宇宙的
[51:23] that science has ever uncovered. 最令人震撼的内涵
[51:26] Its implications are as far-reaching 它的寓意将是极其深远的
[51:28] and awe-inspiring as can be imagined. 和鼓舞人心的
[51:31] Even as it promises answers to some of our oldest questions 虽然它回答了自古已有一些问题
[51:35] it poses still others 同时却提出了
[51:36] even more fundamental. 更进一步的基本问题
[51:38] We will continue to listen closely 我们将继续专注地聆听
[51:40] to what it has to say 它的发言
[51:42] as we continue the search for answers 正如我们将继续寻求答案
[51:44] and for knowledge 寻求知识
[51:46] that is as old as humanity itself 这是人类过去一直所做的
[51:48] but essential to our people’s future. 且将继续主导我们的未来
[51:52] Thank you. 谢谢大家
[51:53] Is there a renewed assessment of security threat? 请问是否打算重新评价安全威胁?
[51:56] I’ll answer your questions after a few corrections. 我先更正几点再回答你们的问题
[51:59] The message was received Friday 该消息于上周五收到
[52:01] at 6:31 a.m. Mountain Standard Time. 时间是山区标准时上午六点三十一分
[52:03] It was largely mathematical 基本以数学语言
[52:05] and in spite of reports to the contrary 与此前的报道不同
[52:08] appears to be completely benign in nature. 它表面上完全是善意的
[52:11] Let me say that again. The message is completely benign. 我重申 该消息绝无敌意
[52:15] The President has contacted the world’s heads of state 总统已与各国领导人沟通
[52:18] and every security measure is being taken. 并已采取一切可能的防范措施
[52:21] To better explain the events of the last 48 hours 为了更好地介绍过去四十八小时发生的事件
[52:24] is the leader of the scientific team that made this remarkable discovery 特请领导此次重大科学发现的
[52:29] Dr. David Drumlin, special Science Advisor to the President. 德鲁姆林博士 总统特别科技顾问
[52:41] Thank you, Rachel. 谢谢 雷切尔
[52:43] Hello. 大家好
[52:46] In 1936 a very faint television signal 一九三六年 人们曾以微弱的电视讯号
[52:49] transmitted the opening ceremonies of the Olympic Games as a show 转播了奥运会开幕式
[52:53] of German superior technology. 以显示德国的卓越技术
[52:57] That signal left Earth at the speed of light and 26 years later 该讯号以光速离开地球 二十六年后
[53:01] arrived in the vicinity of the star we call Vega. 到达我们所称的织女星附近
[53:06] That signal has been sent back to us hugely amplified 该讯号经高度放大之后回传给我们
[53:10] an unmistakable sign of intelligence. 无可争议的智慧标志
[53:13] Kent, go ahead. 我已联机 肯特 说吧
[53:14] The Adolf transmission used 25 frames per second but we’re receiving 50. 那个阿道夫录像片用的是每秒二十五帧 可我们收到的是五十帧
[53:19] So we put the other 25 through search algorithms. 我们就在另外二十五帧应用了各种搜索算法
[53:23] We found a series of markers on the top of each frame. 结果每一帧的顶部都发现有系列标记
[53:26] – Are you ready? – Yeah, go ahead! – 准备好了吗? – 是 继续!
[53:28] Send it, Willie. 传过去 威利
[53:29] Here it comes. 好 接着
[53:34] It’s digital 它是数字化的
[53:35] massive amounts of data which extend right to the higher harmonics. 大批数据 延伸到更高倍频
[53:40] Jackpot! 中奖喽!
[53:43] All right, as you’ll see 好 正如各位所见到
[53:45] interlaced with the frames of the original Hitler image 与原希特勒图像交错的帧
[53:49] we found these sections. 我们就发现了这些段落
[53:52] We thought they were noise, but they’re actually data 原以为是噪音 其实是数据
[53:55] huge amounts of it. 极为庞大的数据
[53:57] When we combine this with the data from the original signal 与取自原来信号的数据综合
[54:01] we get these encrypted pages of text. 我们得到这些加密的文本
[54:05] No two are alike and we’ve uncovered over 10,000 already. 每一页互不相同 已找出超过一万页
[54:09] What does it mean, Doctor? 那是什么意思呢 博士?
[54:12] We have no idea. It could be anything. 不知道 什么都可能
[54:15] Volume 1 of an Encyclopedia Galactica. 也许是《银河百科全书》第一卷
[54:17] Instructions for us on their colonization procedures. 他们殖民步骤的说明
[54:20] Moses with a few billion new commandments. 摩西几十亿诫
[54:23] How long will it take to decode it? 解码要用多久?
[54:25] It could take forever. We really need a primer 可能根本解不开 我们需要密钥
[54:29] We need to get the best decryption people we have. 我们需要最好的解密专家
[54:32] I intend to use the VLA as my command post. 我计划使用甚大天线阵作为总指挥部
[54:37] In the meantime, my office has made out a preliminary budget. 与此同时 我的部门已拟就初步预算
[54:40] Wait a minute. 等一等
[54:42] This is a privately-funded operation. 这是私人赞助项目
[54:44] We lease dish time from the government 我们从政府租借到天线时间
[54:47] This is a clear-cut case of eminent domain. 博士 我认为在此国家利益高于一切
[54:50] I’m recommending to the President we militarize this project. 我将向总统建议此项目立即实现军事化
[54:53] What?! This is my project! 什么?!这是我的项目!
[54:56] Nobody knows more about this than I do. David, tell them 谁都不比我知道得多 戴维 跟他们说
[54:59] Excuse me! Could we calm down here? 对不起!能否请诸位冷静?
[55:02] I’m going to recommend that Dr. Drumlin coordinate the decryption effort. 我建议德鲁姆林博士协调解码工作
[55:07] But in light of Dr. Arroway’s long experience in these matters 而鉴于阿洛维博士这方面的长期经验
[55:11] for the time being, she will direct operations at the VLA 目前 暂由她负责甚大天线阵的工作
[55:15] understanding that future discoveries will be kept in strict confidence 同时您必须保证未来一切发现将严格保密
[55:20] until such time as the President 以待总统
[55:23] can decide the most suitable course of action. Understood? 决定最合适的行动 清楚了?
[55:27] Yes. 是的
[55:28] This is CNN Breaking News. CNN现在报道突发新闻
[55:31] The President called the message from Vega 总统称来自织女星的消息是
[55:34] ” a stunning insight into our universe” “令人震惊的宇宙内幕”
[55:36] Attendance at religious services has risen a dramatic 39% in recent days. 几天来 宗教活动的参加人数大大地上升了百分之三十九
[55:41] as police clashed with neo-Nazi protesters. 同时警方与新纳粹示威者发生冲突
[55:45] So, there’s life on other planets. 好啊 原来其他行星上还有的生命
[55:48] Boy, this will really change the Miss Universe contest. 乖乖 这可真要改变”宇宙小姐”的竞选喽 是不是?
[55:52] Health officials worldwide are concerned that the message from Vega 各国卫生官员担心织女星消息
[55:56] might trigger a rash of mass suicides 可能促发集体自杀
[55:59] not unlike recent cult deaths near San Diego 与近期圣地亚哥邪教死亡事件未必不同
[56:02] Even a scientist must admit 即使科学家也必须承认
[56:04] there are some pretty serious religious overtones to all this. 它具有相当大的宗教寓意
[56:09] Here’s someone whose organization 让我们来听听来自某人
[56:11] is accused of conducting its own inquisition: 人们指出他的机构在近几天私下进行研究
[56:14] Richard Rank, head of the Conservative Coalition. 理查德·兰克 保守联盟领导人
[56:17] Thank you. 谢谢
[56:18] This is yet another example of science intruding into matters of faith. 这是迄今又一实例 科学正在侵犯人们的信仰
[56:24] This means they have been reacting to TV signals 这就是说 他们一直在看电视
[56:27] from the 1930’s. They’re just getting them. 从三十年代就开始了 只不过刚才受到节目讯号
[56:30] Imagine how disappointed they’ll be if they’re Cubs fans. 如果他们是小牛队球迷该有多失望
[56:34] We now go to Jeremy Roth, who is reporting 我们现在转到杰里米·罗斯 他从
[56:37] from the Very Large Array near Socorro, New Mexico. 位于新墨西哥索克罗附近的甚大天线阵报道
[56:41] Like a bolt from the blue it came. 好比是晴天霹雳
[56:43] “The Message from Vega” has caused “织女星消息”已经使得
[56:45] thousands of believers and non-believers 成千上万教徒和非教徒
[56:48] to descend upon the VLA facility here in the desert of New Mexico. 集合到新墨西哥沙漠里这个甚大天线阵来
[56:51] Many have come to protest, many to pray 很多人来示威 也有很多人来祈祷
[56:54] but most have come to participate in what’s become the best show in town. 而大多数人是来 来凑热闹的
[57:05] Well, I saw the thing coming out of the sky 啊 我见它来自天外
[57:07] It had one long horn and one big eye 独角长长 怪眼大大
[57:11] I commenced to shaking and said Oo-ee 我浑身发抖只会哦哦咦咦
[57:14] Looks like a Purple People Eater to me 好像来者专吃紫人
[58:08] Hail to Vega Hail to Vega 欢呼织女 欢呼织女
[58:16] But they have failed! 科学家们有过机会 但是他们失败了
[58:18] It’s the same people who, again and again 正是这样的人 一次又一次地
[58:21] have brought us to the brink of destruction! 把我们带到灭绝的边缘!
[58:23] Who’ve polluted our air, who’ve poisoned our water! 污染了空气 污染了水!
[58:28] Now these scientists 而今 这些科学家们
[58:31] have had their chance. 又找到机会了
[58:34] Are these the kind of people 是否这些人就是
[58:37] that you want talking to your God for you? 为你们向上帝申述的呢?
[58:45] Efforts continue around the clock. 工作昼夜不停
[58:47] But for now, almost 2 full weeks after the message’s arrival 然而 消息收到几乎两个星期以来
[58:51] scientists here at the VLA still have no answers 甚大天线阵的科学家们仍然没有答案
[58:54] only more questions. 只有更多的问题
[58:56] Jeremy Roth, CNN, Socorro, New Mexico. CNN的杰里米·罗斯从新墨西哥索克罗报道
[59:00] More on the quest for the message’s meaning, after this. 稍后将报道更多寻求消息明确含义的工作
[59:06] They have to line up somehow. 它们总得排列起来才对
[59:08] This one doesn’t fit, either. 这样也对不上
[59:10] We’ve tried over a million permutations. 试过上百万排列
[59:13] Always, I can only get three corners to fit. 只能够拼上这三个角
[59:17] I don’t understand their significance. 我不懂这是什么意义
[1:00:03] Somebody broke in 有人闯进
[1:00:11] Hello? 喂?
[1:00:13] Whoever you are, you broke into the database 听着 我不管你是谁 你闯进数据库
[1:00:19] What? Now? 什么?现在吗?
[1:00:23] Where? 什么地方?
[1:00:36] I’ll be there. 我会到的
[1:01:06] You should feel fortunate. 您应该觉得幸运
[1:01:08] He hardly lands for anyone. 他很少降落
[1:01:42] Dr. Arroway. 阿洛维博士
[1:01:47] I presume? 恕我冒昧
[1:01:50] Mr. Hadden. 哈登先生
[1:01:52] I’ve had my eye on you a long time, Doctor. 我注意你很久了 博士
[1:01:56] I consider you one of my most valuable long-term investments. 我把你看作最有价值的长线投资
[1:02:02] And when it comes to my investments 事关投资之时
[1:02:06] I always do my homework. 我一向要做研究的
[1:02:13] Eleanor Ann Arroway 艾琳娜·安·阿洛维
[1:02:15] born 25th August, 1964 生于一九六四年八月二十五日
[1:02:18] De Pere, Wisconsin. 威斯康星州 德皮埃尔市
[1:02:20] Mother, Joanna, died from complications during childbirth. 母亲乔安娜 死于产后综合症
[1:02:25] Early testing indicated high predisposition 早期测验显示
[1:02:28] towards science and mathematics. 理科及数学的极高天赋
[1:02:31] Father, Theodore 父亲 西奥多
[1:02:33] advised to provide enrichment activities in these areas 接受建议 有意着重这些方面的培养
[1:02:36] did so conscientiously until his death 直至去世
[1:02:39] from myocardial infarction, November 10, 1974. 他死于心肌梗塞 时间:一九七四年十一月十日
[1:02:45] You graduated from high school in 1979 你在一九七九年高中毕业
[1:02:48] almost two full years early. 几乎提前两年
[1:02:52] Awarded full scholarship, M.I. T 获得麻省理工学院全额奖学金
[1:02:54] graduated magna cum laude. 并以优异成绩毕业
[1:02:57] Doctoral work, Cal Tech 在加州理工学院攻读博士
[1:02:59] where you worked on the lanthanide-doped ruby maser 研究镧掺杂红宝石量子放大器
[1:03:02] dramatically increasing the sensitivity of radio telescopes. 极大提高了射电望远镜的灵敏度
[1:03:07] Subsequently offered a teaching position at Harvard University 随后得到哈佛大学的教职
[1:03:11] which you turned down to pursue SETI work 你谢绝之后来到波多黎各的阿雷西博天文台
[1:03:14] at the Arecibo Observatory in Puerto Rico. 从事S.E.T.I.工作
[1:03:20] Changes in N.S.F. Policy 由于国家科学基金会的政策改变
[1:03:23] gave rise to certain funding problems 导致一定的经费问题
[1:03:27] at which point 就在此时
[1:03:29] you came to my attention. 你引起我的注意
[1:03:33] You compromised our security codes. 你违反了我们的安全条例
[1:03:37] Once upon a time 从前哪
[1:03:41] I was a hell of an engineer. 我是个了不起的工程师
[1:03:43] Please, sit, Doctor. 请坐 博士
[1:03:46] I have guests so rarely, it’s important they feel welcome in my home. 我很少待客 请你务必随意
[1:03:52] You live here? 你住在这儿?
[1:03:55] I find it convenient to keep my interests 方便罢了 为的是保持兴趣
[1:03:59] mobile. 多变
[1:04:03] Anyway, I’ve had my fill of life on the ground. 总之 地面上的日子我已经过够了
[1:04:09] I guess I should 我猜
[1:04:11] I guess I should thank you for having bailed me out all that time. 我猜我应该感谢你多次解我燃眉之急
[1:04:20] I know a good bet when I see one. 我下注一贯正确
[1:04:25] Earl Grey. No sugar, no milk, I believe. 伯爵红茶 不加糖和牛奶 我没猜错吧
[1:04:31] What am I doing here? 我来这里究竟做什么?
[1:04:43] The powers that be have been very busy lately 权贵们日益繁忙
[1:04:47] positioning themselves 抢占有利位置
[1:04:49] for the game of the millennium. 以参加千禧年的竞技
[1:04:59] Maybe I can help deal you back in. 也许我能帮你重返比赛
[1:05:03] I didn’t realize that I was out. 我并没有觉得被淘汰了
[1:05:05] No. Maybe not out 不 也许尚未被淘汰
[1:05:08] but certainly being handed your hat. 却一定得到明示要开路了
[1:05:16] I’ve had a long time to make enemies, Doctor. 长期以来我树敌太多 博士
[1:05:23] There are many governments 许多政府
[1:05:25] business interests 商界
[1:05:27] even religious leaders that would like to see me depart this earth. 甚至宗教领导人期盼我归西
[1:05:33] And I’ll grant them their wish soon enough. 很快 我就满足他们的愿望
[1:05:36] But before I do, I wish to make a small contribution. 在那以前 我还有一个小小的贡献
[1:05:40] A final gesture of goodwill to the people of this planet who have given 这最后一次良好祝愿是为了这个星球的人们 他们曾经给与
[1:05:48] from whom I have taken so much. 从他们那里我攫取甚多
[1:05:54] You found the primer. 你找到了密钥
[1:05:58] Clever girl! 聪明姑娘!
[1:06:00] Lights. 关灯
[1:06:09] Pages and pages of data. 一页又一页的数据
[1:06:13] Over 63,000 in all. 一共超过六万三千页
[1:06:16] And on the perimeter of each 每一页的外沿
[1:06:18] Alignment symbols, registration marks, but they don’t line up. 匹配符号 定位标记 可无法排列
[1:06:23] They do 能排列的
[1:06:24] if you think like a Vegan. 要像织女星人那样思维
[1:06:27] An alien intelligence has got be more advanced 一个更为先进的外星文明
[1:06:30] and that means efficiency functioning on multiple levels 标志着高效的运行 不只是多层次的
[1:06:34] and in multiple 而且是
[1:06:36] dimensions. 多维度的
[1:06:42] Yes, of course! 是了 当然了!
[1:06:44] Where’s the primer? 密钥呢?
[1:06:46] You’ll see. 就会看到的
[1:06:48] Every three-dimensional page contains a piece of the primer. 每个三维页面含有密钥的一部分
[1:06:55] There it was all the time, staring you in the face. 它一直在那里 就在你的面前
[1:06:59] Buried within the message itself is the key to decoding it. 信息本身就隐含了解密钥
[1:07:03] Within the layering of the matrix, we have these basic equations: 在间架层次之间 我们得到如下基本方程式:
[1:07:09] So with this very elementary foundation, they have given us a kind of 依靠这些基础 他们给与我们一种
[1:07:13] general scientific vocabulary. 通用科学词汇表
[1:07:15] We now have the symbols for true and false 这样我们就得到表示”是””否”的符号
[1:07:18] This was the key 这就是关键
[1:07:19] that allowed us to decipher their language 使得我们能够破译他们的语言
[1:07:22] for physics, geometry, chemistry. Next frame, Ellie. 包括物理 几何与化学 下一幅 爱莉
[1:07:27] Yes, and when we apply this to the rest of the message 是的 我们同样地处理余下信息
[1:07:32] we find this. 我们找到这个
[1:07:37] Those look like engineering schematics, almost like blueprints. 那看上去是工程图表 简直就是蓝图
[1:07:42] Yes. 正是如此
[1:07:44] It is our belief that the message contains instructions 我们相信 该消息包含的说明是
[1:07:47] for building something, some kind of machine. 用来建造某个东西 某种机器
[1:07:51] A machine? That does what, Doctor? 机器?干什么用的 博士?
[1:07:54] We don’t know. It might be some type 我们不知道 也许是某种
[1:07:57] of advanced communication device, or a teaching machine of some kind. 高级通讯设备 或者一种教学仪器
[1:08:03] Or it might be 或者是
[1:08:05] some kind of a transport. 某种交通工具
[1:08:07] – Transport? – There’s no proof of that. – 交通工具? – 尚无证据
[1:08:10] The fact is you don’t know what it does. It could be anything. 其实 您不知道那是什么 那就什么都又可能
[1:08:14] A Trojan Horse. We build it and out pours the entire Vegan army. 木马 建成以后冲出织女星大军
[1:08:17] Why risk the personnel? It could be a weapon. 为什么冒人员损失的风险?可能是一件武器
[1:08:20] Right. Some kind of a Doomsday Machine. 对了 某种末日机器
[1:08:22] Every time they detect a new civilization 每次他们探测到一个新的文明
[1:08:25] they fax construction plans from space. 就从太空传真图纸
[1:08:28] We poor saps build this thing and blow ourselves to kingdom come. 我们这些土包子制造出来 然后把自己炸回极乐世界
[1:08:31] There’s no reason to believe their intentions are hostile. 毫无理由相信这些具有敌意嘛
[1:08:35] Why is it the egghead position that aliens are always benign? 为什么总迂腐地认为外星人是坏蛋呢?
[1:08:40] We pose no threat to them. 我们对他们不构成威胁
[1:08:42] It’d be like us going out of our way 好比我们兴师动众去东非
[1:08:44] to destroy microbes on an anthill. 消灭蚂蚁山上的微生物
[1:08:46] Interesting analogy. 有趣的类比
[1:08:48] How guilty would we feel if we destroyed a few microbes on an anthill? 而我们果真消灭蚂蚁山上的几个微生物 你会觉得内疚吗?
[1:08:53] I hope you’re right. 我希望你是正确的
[1:08:54] I really do. 真的
[1:08:55] But my job is to protect American lives from any threat 但是 我有责任消除美国人民的任何威胁
[1:08:59] so I am obligated to assume the worst. 因此我必定要做最坏的打算
[1:09:01] Yes, and I am forced to agree with you. 是的 我不能不同意
[1:09:04] My problem is this: 我的问题是这样:
[1:09:06] The content of that message is morally ambiguous at best. 该消息的内容在道德上最大程度也是模糊的
[1:09:09] Our internal numbers show support for this is incredibly soft. 我们内部研究结果显示此事的支持力相当软弱
[1:09:13] If the President stays this course 假如总统继续如此
[1:09:16] his numbers will be going south like ducks in winter. 他的支持率就会跌到令人绝望
[1:09:19] This is nuts! 真是荒唐!
[1:09:20] Excuse me 请原谅
[1:09:22] Miss. 小姐
[1:09:23] We know nothing of these creatures’ values. 我们根本不了解这些生物的价值观
[1:09:26] We don’t even know whether they believe in God. 我们甚至不知道他们是否信仰上帝
[1:09:29] This doesn’t make any sense. If 胡说八道 如果
[1:09:31] Excuse me, Dr. Arroway. 请原谅 阿洛维博士
[1:09:33] We won’t be suppressing any opinions here today. 我们今天在此不会压制任何意见
[1:09:36] No, of course not. I understand. 不 当然不了 我明白
[1:09:39] What I meant to say 我本来是说
[1:09:41] is the message was written in the language of science. 该消息是用科学语言写成的
[1:09:45] If it was religious in nature, it should have taken the form 如果它本身具有宗教性 那就应该采取必要的形式
[1:09:48] of a burning bush or a voice from the sky. 燃烧的山林或者天空的声音
[1:09:51] But a voice from the sky 然而 天空之声
[1:09:54] is exactly what you found, Doctor Arroway. 正是你所找到的 阿洛维博士
[1:10:01] I’m sorry I’m late, ma’am. 抱歉迟到了 夫人
[1:10:04] I agree with Mr. Rank that there are unavoidable 我同意兰克先生 不可避免地
[1:10:08] religious implications at stake. 宗教寓意是需要权衡的
[1:10:10] But that doesn’t justify being an alarmist. 但不意味着必须杞人忧天
[1:10:15] I hope that we can find a common ground 我希望我们能找到一个共同立场
[1:10:18] break through obstacles that may have kept us apart. 打破相互间的隔阂
[1:10:22] Listen, I need to make one thing very clear. 听着 我需要特别声明一点
[1:10:24] Our organization will not be placated with flowery New Age rhetoric 我们决不会坐视这种奢靡的新时代的喧嚣而不理
[1:10:30] Mr. President! 总统先生!
[1:10:33] The President met with top advisors 总统会晤了他的高级顾问
[1:10:35] regarding the latest efforts to decode the message. 讨论消息解码的最新结果
[1:10:39] While there has been some progress, the official line remains cautious. 取得进展的同时 政府立场依旧谨慎
[1:10:44] If you’re asking when we’ll find out 如果您问什么时候我们
[1:10:46] what the purpose of that Machine is 将发现机器的真实目的
[1:10:49] maybe tomorrow, maybe next year, maybe never. 也许明天 也许明年 也许永远不会
[1:10:56] There he is. The man with his finger on the nation’s spiritual pulse. 瞧啊 掌握民族心灵脉搏的人
[1:11:02] It’s so good to see you. 见到你太好了
[1:11:04] You too. 也高兴见到你
[1:11:07] Your discovery, all of this. It must be a real vindication. 你的发现 包括一切 肯定是一个见证
[1:11:12] I’m really happy for you. 我真为你高兴
[1:11:14] Are you? 是吗?
[1:11:15] Mr. Joss, the President’s waiting. 乔斯先生 总统在等您
[1:11:21] The President’s waiting. 总统等着哪
[1:11:26] See you at the reception? 爱莉 那么招待会再见了?
[1:11:29] Yeah, I wouldn’t miss it. – 是啊 我不会错过的 – 太好了
[1:11:42] Miss Constantine, may I speak to you? 康斯坦丝小姐 能同您说句话吗?
[1:11:45] Certainly. 当然可以
[1:11:48] I have a big problem. 我有个大麻烦
[1:11:52] Do you know where I can find a really great dress? 您知道上哪儿能买到漂亮衣服吗?
[1:12:14] God created man in the form of Himself, not in the form of monkeys! 上帝依他的形象而造人 决不是猴子的模样!
[1:12:27] Get a job! Don’t waste my tax dollars! 人人务正业!不许浪费税钱!
[1:12:56] You look beautiful, Ellie. 你很漂亮啊 爱莉
[1:12:59] – So do you. – You really do. – 你也很帅 – 我说的是大实话
[1:13:05] I read your book. 我读过你的书
[1:13:08] Here we go. 又来了
[1:13:09] You want me to quote you? 想不想听听?
[1:13:12] “Ironically “滑稽的是
[1:13:13] the thing people are most hungry for 人们真正渴求的–
[1:13:15] – meaning –我想想–
[1:13:17] – is the one thing science hasn’t been able to give them.” –是科学一直无法提供的 “
[1:13:20] Yeah. 哦
[1:13:24] It’s like you’re saying that 你听上去就像是
[1:13:26] science killed God. 科学弑神
[1:13:29] What if science simply revealed 要是科学揭示出
[1:13:32] that He never existed in the first place? 上帝根本就不存在怎么办?
[1:13:38] I think we need to get some air. 我们到外面去吧
[1:13:41] And a few more of these. 再来几杯
[1:13:45] Thank you. 谢谢
[1:13:48] A little chilly out here. 外面可有点冷
[1:13:50] Yeah, this is nice. 啊 多美啊
[1:13:51] I got one for you. 我想到一个绝的
[1:13:53] Occam’s Razor. Ever heard of it? 奥卡姆剃刀 听说过吧
[1:13:55] Hoccam’s Razor. Sounds like some slasher movie. 霍卡姆刀片 听起来像恐怖片
[1:13:57] No, Occam’s Razor is a basic scientific principle which says: 不是 奥卡姆剃刀是一个基本科学原则
[1:14:01] Things being equal, the simplest explanation tends to be right. 同等情况下 最简单的解释更为正确
[1:14:05] Makes sense to me. 有道理
[1:14:07] So what’s more likely? 那么哪一个更有道理呢?
[1:14:08] Thank you. 谢谢
[1:14:10] An all-powerful God created the universe 全能的上帝创造宇宙
[1:14:13] then decided not to give any proof of His existence? 而不提供他存在的证据?
[1:14:16] Or 或者
[1:14:17] that He doesn’t exist at all and that we created Him 根本没有神 是我们创造了神
[1:14:21] so we wouldn’t feel so small and alone. 这样我们才不觉得渺小和孤独
[1:14:24] I don’t know. 不知道
[1:14:25] I couldn’t imagine living in a world where God didn’t exist. 无法设想 没有神的世界我该怎么生活
[1:14:30] I wouldn’t want to. 我也不想活在那样的地方
[1:14:32] How do you know you’re not deluding yourself? 你怎么知道那不是自身的幻觉?
[1:14:36] I mean, for me 我是说 对我而言
[1:14:37] I’d need proof. 我需要证明
[1:14:40] Proof? 证明?
[1:14:44] Did you love your father? 你爱你父亲吧?
[1:14:47] Your dad, did you love him? 你爸爸 你爱他吗?
[1:14:50] Yes. Very much. 是啊 非常爱
[1:14:55] Prove it. 证明呢?
[1:15:04] Kent. 肯特
[1:15:05] The White House. 白宫
[1:15:10] No excuses. Whoever’s responsible, I want their head on a platter. 不许开脱 我要知道谁干的 就活劈了他
[1:15:14] What happened? 出什么事了?
[1:15:16] You were right all along. 还是你说的对
[1:15:18] The team at the VLA has worked around the clock 甚大天线阵的研究人员昼夜工作
[1:15:21] and the hard work has finally paid off. 功夫不负有心人
[1:15:24] This key section uncovered tonight, and obtained exclusively by CNN 他们今晚发现了这个关键部分 CNN独家报道
[1:15:28] shows an illustration of a human figure 显示出一个人形图像
[1:15:31] inside a geometric structure of some kind. 置于某种几何结构正中
[1:15:34] This and other contextual clues 加上其他线索
[1:15:36] now lead scientists to believe the message is, in fact 使科学家们相信 该信息的确是
[1:15:39] – President called an emergency meeting. – I imagined he would. – 总统将召开紧急会议 – 料到了
[1:15:43] designed to take a single human occupant into space 设计成让一名人类成员进入太空
[1:15:46] presumably to the star Vega. 估计前往织女星
[1:16:12] Tell me. 快说说
[1:16:14] They will build it. 要开工啦
[1:16:15] Who goes? 谁去呢?
[1:16:16] The President’s gone international to spread the risk and cost 总统已联络国际社会分摊风险和开支–
[1:16:20] Who goes? 到底谁去呀?
[1:16:22] Well, it’s complicated. 那倒有点复杂
[1:16:25] They have formed a group of international candidates. 有一组候选人 来自各国
[1:16:28] Now, it’s your discovery. 是的 它是你的发现
[1:16:31] They understand that. You’re at the top of a very short list. 他们明白 你在极少候选人中名列前茅
[1:16:35] But they’re also forming a selection committee. 但是 他们同时成立一个提名委员会
[1:16:38] It’s made of scholars, theologians, scientists, philosophers 学者组成的 神学家 科学家 哲学家–
[1:16:42] You’re on it. 你在其中喽
[1:16:44] I’ve been asked, yes. 他们要我上 是的
[1:16:48] I guess that means 那么我猜
[1:16:51] that you’re a selector, I’m a selectee and we can’t 由你挑选 我等着被挑剔 我们不能
[1:16:54] Yeah. 对
[1:16:55] What you don’t understand, Ellie, is 你不明白 爱莉 那是–
[1:16:58] I understand. 我懂
[1:17:00] I want you to know, whatever happens, as far as I’m concerned 爱莉 我得跟你说 不管事情如何 我这方面
[1:17:08] Good luck. 祝你走运
[1:17:14] Whatever you do, make sure he doesn’t monopolize the committee. 随你怎么干 千万别让他大权独揽
[1:17:17] He is not on the committee, Ellie. 他不在委员会之内 爱莉
[1:17:23] He just resigned. He wants to be the one to go. 他刚刚辞职 他想去
[1:17:29] The President is already feeling the financial pinch. 总统已经开始觉察财政吃紧
[1:17:32] Sources say the cost of the project is spiralling 有消息说 计划总开支飞升至
[1:17:35] to more than a third of a trillion dollars 三千多亿美元
[1:17:38] making this perhaps the most expensive single project 成为人类有史以来
[1:17:42] in all of human history. 最浩大的单项工程
[1:17:44] Months of debate finally reached 数月来的争执终于结束了
[1:17:46] a conclusion last week as 10 candidates were selected by the I.M. C 上周 国际机器协会挑选了十名候选人
[1:17:51] representing a cross section of political and religious views. 代表着各种政治和宗教观点
[1:17:55] Many are the same experts who have consulted 很多人已经加入
[1:17:58] on the Machine’s design and function. 机器的设计施工
[1:18:00] They will actively participate on-site, during the construction process. 他们将积极地参与现场工程
[1:18:05] The choice of these 10 candidates has been controversial. 围绕这十名候选人争议不绝
[1:18:08] One-third of the candidates are American. 三分之一是美国人
[1:18:11] And many international observers ask why. 很多国际观察家感到不解
[1:18:15] The U.S. Is shouldering a large part of the cost 美国政府承担了一大笔开支–
[1:18:17] Isn’t it true that contractors, like Hadden Industries 是否承包商 比如哈登工业集团
[1:18:21] are making contributions in exchange for technology rights? 以参与工程来换取技术呢?
[1:18:24] Different nations are being compensated in different ways. 各国以多样的形式获得补偿
[1:18:28] Japan made headlines by opting to forego candidate representation 头条新闻 日本放弃自己的候选人资格
[1:18:33] in exchange for the systems integration subcontract. 以换取系统总装合同
[1:18:36] On what basis do you choose 您选择的基础是什么
[1:18:38] a human being to represent humanity? 怎样用一个人来代表整个人类?
[1:18:41] Good question, Larry. 问得好 拉里
[1:18:42] If nothing else 别的不说
[1:18:45] it should be somebody fluent in the language the message was given in. 这个人应该熟悉消息本身的特别语言
[1:18:49] Science, in this case. 这就是科学
[1:18:51] Despite your obvious enthusiasm 阿洛维博士 尽管您如此积极
[1:18:53] there’s been a lot of criticism 很多批评认为
[1:18:56] that this endeavor is simply too dangerous. 这种努力其实相当危险
[1:18:59] Some of that criticism from scientists. 一些批评来自科学家
[1:19:01] One Nobel Prize winner noted, his words: 一位诺贝尔奖获得者评论道 下面是原话:
[1:19:05] “There is every indication “各种迹象表明
[1:19:07] that this is beyond our capabilities, that this endeavor will fail 这超出我们的能力 如果工程失败
[1:19:11] and that the Machine’s occupant will pay for it with his life.” 机器的乘员需以生命为代价 “
[1:19:14] How do you respond? 您怎样回答呢?
[1:19:16] This message is from a civilization that may be anywhere 发送该信息的文明也许
[1:19:20] from hundreds to millions and millions of years ahead of us. 远远超越我们几百万乃至几十亿年
[1:19:24] I have to believe that an intelligence that advanced 我相信如此先进的文明
[1:19:28] knows what they’re doing. 是明白事理的
[1:19:31] Now all it requires on our part is 那么要求我们的只是
[1:19:35] Faith? 信仰吗?
[1:19:39] I was going to say, a sense of adventure. 我想说的是 一种冒险精神
[1:19:41] And in breaking news 最新消息
[1:19:43] astronaut John Russell 宇航员约翰·罗素
[1:19:44] considered to be the leading American candidate for the Machine seat 一名领先的美国候选乘员
[1:19:48] has dropped out of the running. 刚退出竞争
[1:19:51] Russell met with reporters today at his Houston home. 罗素今天在休斯敦家中接待了记者
[1:19:55] I told my dad I didn’t want him 我和爸爸说 我
[1:19:58] to go. 不要他走
[1:19:59] Daddy, don’t go. 爸 不要走
[1:20:03] Nothing would give me more pride 没有什么能比
[1:20:05] than to 代表我的祖国
[1:20:07] represent my country. 更令我骄傲
[1:20:09] But what can I say to this? 我又该怎么说呢?
[1:20:12] Consortium officials had no comment, but inside sources 协会负责人不愿评论 但据知情人士说
[1:20:16] have disclosed that Dr. Arroway 阿洛维博士
[1:20:18] appears to now be the front-runner for the Machine seat. 现在成为热门人选
[1:20:23] “Meet me at noon. Must talk.” “中午见 要事相商”
[1:20:26] I didn’t expect a message like this from you. 真没想到你留那样的话
[1:20:28] Thanks for coming. 谢谢你应约
[1:20:30] Is this kosher? Fraternizing with the enemy? 通敌 这是纪律不允许的吧?
[1:20:33] Selectors and selectees mingling around? 选举委员与候选人互通曲款?
[1:20:37] Can we talk about Einstein? 谈谈爱因斯坦吧
[1:20:39] Yeah, sure. 好啊
[1:20:41] Special relativity. This Machine 按照狭义相对论 这个机器
[1:20:46] if it works, you travel to Vega at the speed of light. 如果运行正常 你将以光速前往织女星
[1:20:50] – When you come back – lf you come back. – 当你回来 – 如果能回来
[1:20:55] If you come back 如果你回来
[1:20:57] you’ll be 4 years older, but over 50 years will have passed here on Earth. 你比现在大四岁 但是地球上已经过了五十多年
[1:21:01] Basically. 基本上吧
[1:21:04] And everybody that you care about 你关心的每一个人
[1:21:07] will be gone, dead and buried. 都不在了 死了 埋了
[1:21:10] If you came back, if you survived at all 如果你能回来 如果你能活下来
[1:21:16] Look, Palmer, nobody’s saying this isn’t dangerous. 瞧 帕尔莫 没人说这不危险哪
[1:21:20] The rest of the candidates and myself understand the risks we’re taking. 其他候选人连同我自己 都理解所带来的危险
[1:21:24] Why? 为什么呢?
[1:21:25] It’s a historic opportunity. The world needs 这是个历史性的时刻 世界需要–
[1:21:28] You, Ellie. You! You personally. 你 爱莉 你自己!想想你自己
[1:21:32] By doing this, you’re willing to give your life. 这样做 你愿意献出生命
[1:21:35] You’re willing to die for it. 为这个死了都愿意
[1:21:39] Why? 为什么呢?
[1:21:44] From as long as I can remember, I’ve been searching for 我记得 我一直在寻找
[1:21:48] something 某种
[1:21:50] some reason why we’re here. What are we doing here? Who are we? 某种我们存在的原因 我们为什么存在?我们是谁?
[1:21:55] If this is a chance to find out even a part of that answer 如果有机会找到哪怕是不完整的回答
[1:22:00] I don’t know, I think it’s worth a human life. 不知道 但我觉得付出生命是值得的
[1:22:04] Don’t you? 不是吗?
[1:22:12] You’re an incredibly brave woman, Ellie. 你是个勇敢无比的女人 爱莉
[1:22:17] Or incredibly nuts. 或者说 疯子一个
[1:22:49] I’m really confused. 帕尔莫 我真的糊涂了
[1:22:52] So am I. 我也是
[1:22:55] I think I speak for us all when I thank you for your patience. 我想我可以代表大家谢谢你的耐心
[1:22:59] Myself, I have one final question, Dr. Arroway. 就我自己 还有最后一个问题 阿洛维博士
[1:23:03] If you should meet these Vegans 如果你遇到了织女星人
[1:23:06] and were permitted only one question to ask of them 假设只允许问他们一个问题
[1:23:10] what would it be? 将问什么?
[1:23:14] I suppose it would be: 我想 那就是:
[1:23:16] “How did you do it? “你们怎么做的?
[1:23:18] How did you evolve? How did you survive technological adolescence 你们怎么进化的?怎样度过技术文明的青春期
[1:23:23] without destroying yourself?” 而没有自我毁灭?”
[1:23:25] That more than any other question is one I personally would like answered. 这就是我个人最希望得到回答的问题
[1:23:31] Not too bad, Mike. 不错嘛 麦克
[1:23:33] I join Dr. Bergeron 与博格隆博士一样 我也
[1:23:35] in expressing thanks for your patience, Dr. Arroway. 在此表达对您的耐心的谢意 阿洛维博士
[1:23:38] We’re all impressed with your candor 您的坦诚和坚韧给我们
[1:23:41] and your stamina. 留下深刻印象
[1:23:43] I think we’re ready to move on to your final statement. 我想我们准备听取您的总结发言
[1:23:47] I have one more question. 尊敬的主席 我还有一个问题
[1:23:49] Yes, Mr. Joss. 请讲 乔斯先生
[1:23:54] Would you consider yourself 您是否认为自己
[1:23:57] a spiritual person? 是一个高尚的人?
[1:24:05] I don’t understand the point of the question. 我不明白问题的意义?
[1:24:08] I consider myself a moral person. 我认为自己是有道德感的
[1:24:11] We’re sure that’s the case, but what Mr. Joss is in fact asking 那个自然了 不过 实际上乔斯先生问的是–
[1:24:16] Do you believe in God? 您信仰上帝吗?阿洛维博士
[1:24:27] As a scientist 作为一名科学家
[1:24:29] I rely on empirical evidence, and in this matter 我依赖于经验证据 就此事而言
[1:24:33] I don’t believe that there’s data either way. 我相信尚未有证据证实或否定
[1:24:37] So your answer would in fact be that you don’t believe in God. 那么 您的回答实际上就是:您不相信上帝
[1:24:45] I don’t understand the relevance of the question. 我是不理解问题本身究竟有什么意义
[1:24:51] 95% of the world’s population 阿洛维博士 世界上百分之九十五的人
[1:24:54] believes in a Supreme Being in one form or another. 相信某种形式的超然存在
[1:24:59] I believe that makes the question more than relevant. 因此我觉得这个问题比什么都更有意义
[1:25:17] I believe 我相信
[1:25:23] I believe I’ve already answered that question. 我相信我已经回答了这个问题
[1:25:29] I’m proud of what we’ve achieved as a species 作为这个物种 也作为一个文明的一员
[1:25:33] and as a civilization. 我为我们的成就而自豪
[1:25:36] I would hate to see everything we stand for 我会痛恨我们在最后一刻
[1:25:39] all that we have fought for for a thousand generations 背叛千百世代以来为之奋斗的
[1:25:43] all that God has blessed us with 上帝所赐予我们的
[1:25:47] betrayed 一切
[1:25:49] in the final hour because we sent a representative who did not put our 仅仅因为我们挑选的代表不能够
[1:25:55] most cherished beliefs first. 把我们所珍惜的信仰置于优先
[1:26:01] Thank you. 谢谢大家
[1:26:35] Why’d you do it? 你为什么那么干?
[1:26:41] Our job was to select someone to speak for everybody. 我们的工作是使选出的人可以代表全体
[1:26:48] I couldn’t in good conscience vote for a person 良心使我不能把票投给
[1:26:52] who doesn’t believe in God. 不相信上帝的人
[1:26:56] Someone who 而且这个人
[1:26:58] honestly thinks the other 95% of us 认真地相信我们当中百分之九十五
[1:27:01] suffer from some form of mass delusion. 受到某种集体幻觉的折磨
[1:27:07] I told the truth up there. 我讲的是事实
[1:27:11] Drumlin told you exactly what you wanted to hear. 而德鲁姆林专挑你们爱听的说
[1:27:49] With full humility and utmost gratitude 我诚惶诚恐并且感激不尽地
[1:27:52] I accept this great honor 在此接受这一巨大荣誉
[1:27:55] and I promise I will do my best to represent my nation 我起誓 全心全意服务祖国
[1:27:59] my planet and my God on this historic 为了这个星球和上帝
[1:28:02] journey. 开始这一历史性的征途
[1:28:04] I thank you from the bottom of my heart. 我表示由衷的感激
[1:28:49] There’s a carnival atmosphere at Cape Canaveral 坎纳维拉尔角洋溢着狂欢节气氛
[1:28:52] as the International Machine Consortium 国际机器协会
[1:28:58] David Drumlin is supervising the on-site portion of the test. 戴维·德鲁姆林博士担任现场负责人
[1:29:02] We spoke with him earlier today. 今天早些时候我们采访了他本人
[1:29:04] We’ll be able to monitor the stresses and effects using the robot passenger 使用机器人 我们就能够监测张力和其他效应
[1:29:10] who we lovingly call Elmer. 我们亲切地叫它埃尔莫
[1:29:18] The press wants to ask you a few questions 记者要问您一些问题
[1:29:20] as soon as they’re done with Dr. Drumlin. 紧接德鲁姆林博士之后
[1:29:26] When we release the pod, a substantial amount of energy will be generated. 一旦座舱被释放 预期将有大量能量释放出来
[1:29:31] We’ll be able to monitor the stresses and effects 使用机器人 我们就能够监测张力和其他效应
[1:29:34] using our robot passenger, who we 我们亲切地叫它
[1:29:37] Iovingly call Elmer. 埃尔莫
[1:29:39] Thank you. 谢谢您
[1:29:40] You’re welcome. 很荣幸
[1:29:43] They’re ready for you out at the site. 那边已经准备好了
[1:29:46] Yeah, just a minute. 好 稍等一下
[1:29:54] – Congratulations. – Glad you could come. – 祝贺您了 – 真高兴你能来
[1:29:57] Didn’t expect to see you here. 有点意外呢
[1:30:01] Well, I’m still 噢 我只不过
[1:30:03] Crew Ops at the Control Center. 在控制中心充当总调度员
[1:30:06] I suppose the fact that I discovered the message means I have PR value. 既然消息本来是我找到的 也许 他们认为我尚有一些公关价值吧
[1:30:10] Of course. 当然喽
[1:30:14] I know you must think this is all very unfair. 我明白 你觉得这特别不公道
[1:30:17] And maybe that’s an understatement. 也许我过于轻描淡写
[1:30:21] What you don’t know is, I agree. 你不会懂 我同意你的看法的
[1:30:24] I wish the world was a place where fair was the bottom line 我也指望这个世道讲求公平
[1:30:27] where the idealism you showed at the hearing was rewarded 那样呢 你在听证会上显示的理想主义可以得到回报
[1:30:31] not taken advantage of. 而不是被利用
[1:30:35] Unfortunately, we don’t live in that world. 不幸哪 我们都生活在现实当中
[1:30:40] Funny 有意思
[1:30:42] I always believed the world is what we make of it. 我原本相信现实是人创造的
[1:30:47] Excuse me! 抱歉!德鲁姆林博士?
[1:30:52] Good luck on the test. 祝你一帆风顺
[1:30:54] Thank you. 谢谢
[1:31:04] Test director 测试总指挥
[1:31:05] everything looks good. Ready to go. 一切正常 准备启动
[1:31:08] I want things double and triple checked here. 我要求一切都要检查再三
[1:31:11] We only get one shot at this. Let’s get it right. 我们只能干一次 要弄得漂亮
[1:31:15] Ladies and gentlemen,we are ready for start-up. 女士们先生们 准备启动了
[1:31:18] All controllers, I need a go-no-go for test initiation. 全体注意 试验即将启动 向我报告是或否
[1:31:22] – Mechanical? – Go. – 机械? – 是!
[1:31:23] Electrical? 电气?
[1:31:24] Dynamics? 动力?
[1:31:26] Communications? 通讯?
[1:31:27] Pod systems? 座舱系统?
[1:31:28] Safety? 保安?
[1:31:30] Crew Ops, verify all pre-test procedures are complete. 总调度员 请核对所有试验预前程序是否完成
[1:31:33] Yes, verified. I’m go. 是的 已核实 本部门批准
[1:31:35] Pad Leader, is everything okay with you? 发射台长 一切正常吗?
[1:31:37] Roger. The pad is a go. 听到 发射台预备
[1:31:40] Test initiation, on my mark. 试验启动 听我号令
[1:31:43] 5 五
[1:31:45] 4 四
[1:31:47] 3 三
[1:31:48] 2 二
[1:31:50] 1. 一
[1:31:51] Mark. 启动
[1:31:53] – Test start. – Rings are unlocked. – 试验开始 – 转环解锁
[1:31:55] Power levels show a good start. 动力级进度显示良好
[1:31:57] We’ve begun the test of 试验已经开始了
[1:31:59] earth’s first system built by sharing knowledge with a neighbor in space. 这是地球上第一次尝试来自太空近邻的知识
[1:32:03] All power sources on core induction bus. 所有动力源接入核心线圈
[1:32:06] IPV power transfer. 人员运送舱动力传输
[1:32:08] Ring motion detect. Alpha, Bravo, Charlie. 转环状态检测 幺 两 三
[1:32:12] – Gerry, how are we looking? – Looks good. We’re underway. – 杰里 情况如何? – 不错 挺顺利
[1:32:16] Looks like a normal start-up. 看起来这个起头搞得不错
[1:32:18] Roger, David. It’s looking good here. 听到 戴维 这里一切正常
[1:32:26] We are moments away from the initiation of the drop sequence. 我们即将开始座舱释放程序
[1:32:29] All systems are go. 全体系统正常
[1:32:34] – Mechanical, you still happy? – Roger. – 机械 还好吗? – 收到
[1:32:36] It’s very exciting 太令人激动了
[1:32:37] from up here. 站这儿瞧过去
[1:32:41] We’ve got 4%. 我们的读数是百分之四
[1:32:43] We’re confirming 4%. 百分之四 确认
[1:32:46] Frequency 9.85. 频率九点八五
[1:32:50] Harmonics in the green. 谐波正常
[1:32:52] G-level 1.1. 加速度一点一
[1:32:56] – 5%. – Confirmed. We are at 5%. – 百分之五 – 是的 我们的读数百分之五
[1:32:59] David, how’s it looking to you? 戴维 你看事情如何?
[1:33:01] Okay. I’m going to take a look and show you what we got. 行啊 我这就转一圈让你们都看看
[1:33:04] Instrumentation looks good. 设备运行良好
[1:33:06] We have a good picture from Dr. Drumlin’s PRD. 德鲁姆林博士的随身摄像机送来清晰图像
[1:33:10] Hope you guys are seeing what I’m seeing. 希望你们大家都能看见
[1:33:13] All systems are go. 全部系统正常
[1:33:17] This is really something! 真了不起!
[1:33:18] For purposes of this test 为了试验
[1:33:20] Dr. Drumlin will be on top of the Gantry crane that’s over the Machine. 德鲁姆林博士将站在机器上方龙门吊车的起重臂上
[1:33:25] We’ve got some video animation 我们这里有一个动画演示
[1:33:27] to show just how this Machine it is thought will work. 该机器 在我们看来 应该如何运转
[1:33:31] The passenger pod will release. 乘员座舱首先释放
[1:33:33] It will come down through the center of the rings and into the Machine’s core. 它将通过各转环的中心掉入机器的内核部分
[1:33:37] The question everyone here is asking is 大家都在问一个问题
[1:33:40] what happens then? 然后那会怎么样呢?
[1:33:42] Some believe the rings function as some sort of an accelerator or something 一些人相信 转环的作用是某种加速器或类似的东西
[1:33:47] sending its energy into the pod 向座舱传送能量
[1:33:49] making it rocket away at near light speed. 使它以近光速飞出去
[1:33:52] Others believe it might open up a doorway to some other dimension. 也有人认为它可能打开一个通向其他维度空间的通道
[1:33:57] Who’s right? 谁说得对呢?
[1:33:58] That’s what today’s test is all about. 这就是今天的试验要解决的
[1:34:01] – 35%. – Subsystems ready? – 百分之三十五 – 各系统如何?
[1:34:03] 40% normal acceleration. 百分之四十匀加速
[1:34:05] Confirm 40%. 确认百分之四十
[1:34:07] Controllers stand by to initiate drop sequence 各控制员注意了 准备启动释放程序
[1:34:10] on my mark. 听我号令
[1:34:12] All systems ready for drop sequence. 全部系统预备
[1:34:14] 45%. 百分之四十五
[1:34:17] We’re in 45%. 读数百分之四十五核实
[1:34:20] Verify closure. 检查座舱密封
[1:34:23] 46. 百分之四十六
[1:34:25] All controllers stand by to initiate IPV drop sequence. On my mark. 全体控制员预备启动乘员座舱释放程序 听我号令
[1:34:30] 48%. 百分之四十八
[1:34:33] I’m feeling a very strange vibration. 总指挥 我感觉到一点奇怪的振动
[1:34:35] – Are you feeling it down there? – Gerry, can you confirm? – 你们下面能感觉到吗? – 杰里 你能核实吗?
[1:34:39] Everything looks good. 看上去挺正常的
[1:34:41] Crew Ops? 总调度员?
[1:34:42] Nothing wrong. 没什么不对的地方
[1:34:43] We see nothing abnormal here. 我们没有发现异常
[1:34:45] No good. Hold sequence. I’ll take a direct reading. 不行 程序暂停 我要亲自检查
[1:34:49] What’s he talking about? 他都说些什么呀?
[1:34:50] Can anyone say grandstanding? 忘记”出风头”这个词了?
[1:34:52] He sure knows he’s on TV! 他当然知道自己正上电视嘛!
[1:34:54] Back home that’s what we call an overcooked ham. 我们家乡有个说法:得意忘形
[1:34:58] I’m reading 10 kilohertz! 我的读数是十千赫!
[1:35:00] What do you read on the first and second order G-levels? 你的一级和二级加速度值是多少?
[1:35:03] G-levels are right on! 加速度正常!
[1:35:07] We confirm Drumlin’s readings. All normal. We’re go. 我们已确认德鲁姆林博士的数据 程序继续
[1:35:11] I think we’re okay, but we’ll let him finish. 我想什么事也没有 不过 还是让他自己来了账吧
[1:35:15] – Mechanical, you still okay? – Roger. Right on the money. – 机械 情况还好吗? – 收到 再好没有了
[1:35:19] Security problem! 保安出问题了!
[1:35:21] Ellie, are you sure? 爱莉 肯定吗?
[1:35:23] He shouldn’t be there. I know him. 他不应该在场 我认得他
[1:35:25] Gerry, execute the rapid shutdown sequence. 杰里 执行快速终止程序
[1:35:28] Security, move emergency response team into position. 保安 出动应急部队赶到现场
[1:35:32] Get Drumlin on a secure loop. 给德鲁姆林接上保密回路
[1:35:34] You got him. 行了
[1:35:36] – Can you hear me? – Yes, I hear. – 听得见吗? – 是的 听见了
[1:35:38] We’ve got a security breach here. 出现保安漏洞
[1:35:41] Behind you. 在你身后
[1:35:42] The tall guy. 就是那高个子
[1:35:43] The technician. 那个技术员
[1:35:45] See him? 看见他了?
[1:35:49] He shouldn’t be there. 他不应该在场
[1:35:56] Something’s in his hand! 他手里有东西!
[1:35:59] Him! Take him! Security breach! 就是他!抓住他!安全警报!
[1:36:02] A bomb! 炸弹!
[1:36:03] I want that emergency response team up on the gantry. Now! 我要求应急部队马上到达塔吊顶部
[1:36:07] Stage One Alert! 一级戒备!
[1:36:08] Move all fire and rescue personnel into position one. 消防 救援人员进入临战状态
[1:36:49] All right, back to your stations. 好了 返回各自岗位
[1:36:51] I need you to be professional. Settle down! 我要求你们表现出专业素质 镇静!
[1:36:54] Pad Leader, do you copy? 发射台长 收到回话?
[1:37:15] The scene earlier today, when David Drumlin 这是今天早些时候的图像 当时德鲁姆林博士
[1:37:18] advisor to two Presidents 两任总统的顾问
[1:37:20] and winner of the National Academy of Sciences lifetime award 科学院终身成就奖获得者
[1:37:24] was laid to rest at Arlington National Cemetery. 被安葬于阿林顿国家公墓
[1:37:31] In a related story 相关报道里
[1:37:33] Can I help you? 什么事?
[1:37:37] I’ve got some mail for you. 我有一些你的邮件
[1:37:39] the apparent suicide note of the terrorist now believed responsible 这可能是恐怖分子留下的遗书 现在相信
[1:37:44] for the explosion in Florida this week. 他是本周早些时候佛罗里达爆炸事件的肇事者
[1:37:47] What we do 我们怎么
[1:37:49] we do for the goodness of all mankind. 才能为全人类谋福利
[1:37:53] This won’t be understood, not now 这个不会被理解的 现在不行
[1:37:56] but the Apocalypse to come 然而将来的启示录
[1:37:59] will vindicate our faith. 会验证我们的信仰
[1:38:25] Welcome home. 欢迎回家
[1:39:33] Comrade Arroway 阿洛维同志
[1:39:36] we have been expecting your call. One moment, please. 我们一直在等待您的电话 请稍等
[1:39:49] Mr. Hadden? 哈登先生?
[1:39:50] Doctor! 博士!
[1:39:53] How kind of you to call. 接到电话倍感荣幸
[1:39:55] Mr. Hadden, where are you? 哈登先生 您在哪儿?
[1:40:00] The Russian government was kind enough to give me accommodations on Mir. 俄国政府慷慨地为我提供了”和平号”上面的一个舱位
[1:40:05] You’re living on a space station? 您住在太空站里?
[1:40:08] It’s quite simple, really. 简单得很 真的
[1:40:12] The low oxygen, zero gravity environment 低氧 零重力环境
[1:40:16] is the only thing keeping the cancer from eating me alive. 才使我不致死于癌症
[1:40:22] Actually, I quite like it up here. 实际上呢 这地方挺好的
[1:40:25] My little room has one hell of a view. 从我的小房间看出去 风景别致呀
[1:40:36] I want to show you something. 我给你看一样东西
[1:40:43] Hokkaido Island. 北海道岛
[1:40:46] The systems integration site. 系统总装场
[1:40:50] Look closer. 看仔细一点
[1:40:59] First rule in government spending: 政府开销的第一原则:
[1:41:03] Why build one when you can have two at twice the price? 既然可以要双份工钱 为什么只干一份活呢?
[1:41:07] Only, this one can be kept secret. 唯独 这一个可以保密
[1:41:11] Controlled by Americans 美国人控制
[1:41:14] built by Japanese subcontractors 日本人分包承建
[1:41:18] who also happen to be 而承包商碰巧
[1:41:21] recently acquired 刚被收购
[1:41:24] wholly-owned subsidiaries 成为全资分公司
[1:41:27] of Hadden Industries. 被哈登工业集团收购
[1:41:33] They still want an American to go, Doctor. 他们仍然希望一名美国人前往呢 博士
[1:41:40] Want to take a ride? 想不想跑一趟?
[1:42:24] Augmenting our restraint and 我们在安全带和
[1:42:26] communications console subsystem 通讯控制台子系统之外
[1:42:28] is your personal recording unit. 加装了你的个人摄像器
[1:42:31] Normal, infrared and ultraviolet lenses. 普通 红外和紫外镜头
[1:42:35] Digital microchip good for thousands of hours of recording. 数字芯片可存储数千小时
[1:42:40] Okay, look, I understand 好吧 瞧 我理解
[1:42:43] the reason for recording and documenting the mission. 全程录像和记录的理由
[1:42:46] But I just want to go on record one more time. 但我要再次正式声明
[1:42:49] The transmitted specs never said anything about any chair 收到的数据里丝毫没有提到椅子
[1:42:53] or a restraining harness 或者任何固定装置
[1:42:55] or survival gear. 也没有救生设备
[1:42:57] Why can’t we just trust the original 我们为什么不能信任原始
[1:42:59] Doctor, both the IMC Board and the SI team reviewed the material 博士 国际机器协会执委会连同科学调查组研究了有关材料
[1:43:04] and concluded that the design impact is negligible. 得出结论 该设计产生的影响可以忽略
[1:43:08] Bottom line is 最基本的原则是
[1:43:10] we’re not putting anyone aboard this Machine 任何人都不能进入机器里面
[1:43:12] unless there is some sort of minimal protection. 除非存在某种最低限度的保护措施
[1:43:15] End of story. 不容争议
[1:43:24] We’ve given these to the astronauts since the start of the space program. 自空间计划开始 我们就给宇航员这玩意儿
[1:43:29] It’s never been made public, of course. 当然了 从未公开
[1:43:31] It’s fast and it’s painless. 快速 无痛苦
[1:43:36] I’m going to travel 26 light years to commit suicide? 我跑二十六光年去自杀吗?
[1:43:40] Something may go wrong. 也许会出岔子
[1:43:42] There may be an unforeseen mechanical failure. 也许是不可预见的机械故障
[1:43:45] You could be marooned, unable to return. 你可能被滞留 无法返回
[1:43:49] There are 1,000 reasons we can think of to have this 我们有成千个理由让你带上这个
[1:43:53] but mostly it’s for the reasons we can’t think of. 但主要是对付那些我们无法想象的原因
[1:44:22] Come in. 进来
[1:44:25] Dr. Arroway, time to get ready. 阿洛维博士 时间到了
[1:44:28] Thank you. 谢谢
[1:44:40] I know there’s not much time. 我理解时间紧迫
[1:44:42] As soon as I found out about it, I called the President. 我一知道这事就打电话给总统
[1:44:45] I came with Kitz. 我跟克茨一起来的
[1:44:47] I had to see you one more time. 我想再见你一面
[1:44:50] Oh, God, I’m sorry. 哦 天哪 我要道歉
[1:44:52] No, I’m glad you came. 不 你能来我很高兴
[1:44:54] There’s something I got to say to you. 我有话和你说
[1:44:57] The reason I didn’t vote for you was a good one, but not the real one. 尽管我投票反对你的理由充分 但那不是真正的理由
[1:45:03] I didn’t vote for you to go 我反对你前去
[1:45:06] because I don’t want to lose you. 是因为我不想失去你
[1:45:09] Now you find your way home, all right? 记着回家的路 好吗?
[1:45:29] 23 hours ago, the world 二十三小时以前 整个世界
[1:45:30] was stunned by the announcement of the existence of another Machine 震惊地获悉第二部机器的存在
[1:45:35] and its passenger, Eleanor Ann Arroway. 并且 乘员将是伊琳娜·安·阿洛维
[1:45:38] Now 现在
[1:45:39] the question that’s on everyone’s mind: 每个人都在寻思:
[1:45:42] Will history repeat itself? 历史会重演吗?
[1:45:44] With a piece of engineering this complex 如此复杂的工程制品
[1:45:46] with so many unknowns, could the unthinkable occur? 如此多的未知数 会发生不测吗?
[1:45:50] The security in Hokkaido has been incredibly tight. 北海道的保安极为严密
[1:45:54] No reporters whatsoever have been allowed near the site. 迄今尚无记者获准接近现场
[1:48:38] Restraint secure. Life support functions normal. 安全带固定 生命维持系统正常
[1:48:41] Roger. 明白
[1:48:42] This is Control. Do you copy? 这是指挥部 听到了吗?
[1:48:44] Reading you five-by-five. 非常清楚
[1:48:47] Give me Ellie’s PRD. 给我接爱莉的随身摄影机
[1:48:49] Video unit recording and transmitting. 开始记录 传送图像
[1:48:52] – Are you reading me? – That’s affirmative. – 看得到吗? – 完全正常
[1:48:55] Video looks good. 图像清晰
[1:48:57] Copy, Control. 明白 指挥部
[1:49:00] Ellie, we’re going to proceed to button you up. 爱莉 我们要将你封闭了
[1:49:04] I’m ready. 等候指令
[1:49:09] Confirming walkway retraction. 核实跳板回收
[1:49:12] – Communications? – Go. – 通讯? – 预备
[1:49:14] – Life support? – Go. – 生命维持? – 预备
[1:49:16] We are go for closure. 爱莉 开始密封了
[1:49:20] I’m go here. 我已预备
[1:49:23] Mechanical, initiate IPV closure sequence. 机械 启动成员舱密封程序
[1:49:28] Let me get you a chair. 这里有把椅子
[1:49:32] – It’s nice to smell you again, Mr. Kitz. – You too. – 克茨先生 很愉快再次闻到您同样荣幸
[1:49:36] Wouldn’t peg him as a Polo man. 就没指望他能用Polo香水
[1:49:47] I got a visual on the door. 我可以看见门了
[1:49:51] The door is looking good. 门正常关闭
[1:49:58] Door alignment looks good. 门檐密合正常
[1:50:29] We’re green across the board. 所有系统正常
[1:50:31] Copy that, Control. IPV is secure. 收到 指挥部 乘员舱正常
[1:50:41] We are at 30%. 当前读数百分之三十
[1:50:43] Copy that, 30%. 收到 百分之三十
[1:50:49] How you doing in there? 情况如何?
[1:50:51] Kent? 肯特?
[1:50:53] Is that you? 是你吗?
[1:50:54] That’s a big affirmative. 完完全全正确
[1:50:57] Who let you in there? 谁带你进来的?
[1:50:58] A higher power intervened. 高规格干预
[1:51:02] I’m glad you came. 真高兴你来这儿
[1:51:09] 35%. 百分之三十五
[1:51:11] Copy that, 35%. 收到 百分之三十五
[1:51:12] – Mechanical? – We’re good. – 机械? – 正常
[1:51:14] 40%. 百分之四十
[1:51:19] I’m picking up a moderate vibration. 感觉到轻微振动
[1:51:22] Dynamics, can you confirm vibration? 动力 你们能否核实振动?
[1:51:24] It looks good here. 看上去正常
[1:51:25] She’s feeling the same thing they felt at the Cape. 她也感觉到了 和坎纳维拉尔那次一样
[1:51:29] Vibration’s normal. 振动是正常的
[1:51:31] We are at 50%. All systems nominal. 读数百分之五十 全部系统运行合格
[1:51:33] Copy that, 50%. 收到 百分之五十
[1:51:41] Vibration’s a little stronger now. 振动加强了
[1:51:43] We’re picking up some low frequency noise. 可以检测到一点低频噪音
[1:51:46] Mechanical, confirm? 机械 请核对
[1:51:48] It looks fine to me. 没问题
[1:51:49] Roger. Jerry, what do you think? 明白 杰里 你怎么看?
[1:51:52] I’m still go. 可以继续
[1:51:53] People, we are still go. 各位 按计划进行
[1:51:57] Something’s happening. 新的现象出现了
[1:52:03] You see that light? 你们看到光线了吗?
[1:52:04] I’m seeing 我看到–
[1:52:09] I can’t tell if it’s daylight. 无法辨别是否阳光
[1:52:12] There it is again. It’s coming from the bottom. 又看到了 来自下方
[1:52:16] Let me show you. See that? 你们瞧着 看得见吗?
[1:52:17] Negative. You’re breaking up. 不能 你的信号受到干扰
[1:52:20] – Can we boost signal? – It’s at maximum. – 能够增益吗? – 已经是最大值了
[1:52:23] 65%. 百分之六十五
[1:52:24] The material is changing. 物质正在改变
[1:52:26] It’s bordering on translucence. The system’s intact. 边沿半透明 系统完整
[1:52:33] It has to be 可能是
[1:52:34] some kind of electromagnetic field. 某种电磁场
[1:52:37] Do you read this? 你们看得到吗?
[1:52:39] We see only interference. 只有干扰信号
[1:52:41] It’s becoming translucent. 正在变得半透明
[1:52:43] I can’t describe it. I can’t even explain it! 无法描述 更无法解释!
[1:52:48] 70%. 百分之七十
[1:52:49] We have intermittent comm, but we are go! 注意了 通讯受阻 但是维持原方案!
[1:52:52] Initiate secondary drive systems. 启动次级推进系统
[1:52:54] Initiating auxiliary booster sequence. 助推器程序启动
[1:52:57] We’re go for ignition. 准备点火
[1:53:05] We have auxiliary ignition. 助推器点火
[1:53:14] Life support, how is she? 生命维持 她的状况如何?
[1:53:15] Heart and respiration are high but within limits. 心跳和呼吸剧烈 但处于安全范围
[1:53:18] Ellie, do you copy? 爱莉 收到吗?
[1:53:20] If you hear 如果收到
[1:53:21] I am okay to go. 我完成准备
[1:53:32] 80%. 百分之八十
[1:53:33] All vibration and G-levels are in the green. 振动和加速度都在正常值
[1:53:41] Control, if you’re reading me 指挥部 如果收到
[1:53:44] I am okay to go! Okay to go! 我完成准备!
[1:53:46] 85%. 百分之八十五
[1:53:48] All tips are on the profile. 全部指示值符合原计划
[1:53:51] 90%. We’re detecting some structural instability. 百分之九十 检测到结构失稳
[1:53:55] – Is she holding? – We’re within limits, barely. – 顶得住吗? – 勉强保持在安全限度
[1:54:00] I’m okay to go! 我完成准备!
[1:54:04] I’m okay to go! 我完成准备!
[1:54:12] My God! 老天爷!
[1:54:24] Okay to go! 完成准备!
[1:54:26] I’m okay! 预备!
[1:54:27] 100% target velocity. 达到百分之百预定速度值
[1:54:30] Tremendous EMI levels around Machine! Field measurements are off-scale. 史蒂夫 机器周围电磁干扰极强!现场指示值全部超出量程
[1:54:35] We’re approaching our abort limits. 就要达到试验中止极限了
[1:54:40] Okay to go. 完成准备
[1:54:46] I hear her! 听到啦!
[1:54:47] I hear her. Barely, but she’s there. 我听到了 很弱 但的确是她
[1:54:50] Okay to go. 完成准备
[1:54:52] Says she’s okay to go. 她说她完成准备
[1:54:56] Steve, we’re real close. 史蒂夫 很玄哪
[1:54:59] – Your core reading? – Internal environment looks normal. – 机器内部情况如何? – 内部环境正常
[1:55:02] Inside the core, the weather’s beautiful. 机器内部天气晴朗
[1:55:09] I’m okay to go. 我完成准备
[1:55:12] I’m okay to go. 我完成准备
[1:55:14] Initiate drop sequence. 启动释放程序
[1:55:19] On my mark. 听我号令
[1:55:22] 10 十
[1:55:23] 9 九
[1:55:25] 8 八
[1:55:28] 7 七
[1:55:29] 6 六
[1:55:31] 5 五
[1:55:32] 4 四
[1:55:34] 3 三
[1:55:35] 2 二
[1:55:36] I’m okay to go. 我完成准备
[1:55:42] Oh, God! 噢 天哪!
[1:55:53] Ellie to Control. 爱莉呼叫指挥部
[1:55:55] Ellie to Control, do you read me! 爱莉呼叫指挥部 听得见吗!
[1:56:03] Ellie to Control, do you read me! 爱莉呼叫指挥部 听得见吗!
[1:56:11] I’ll try 我将尽力
[1:56:13] to keep recording! 记录!
[1:56:15] I’m going through 我正在通过
[1:56:17] some kind of a tunnel! 某种隧道!
[1:56:35] There’s a light source ahead! 前方出现光源!
[1:56:37] Brilliant 是明亮的
[1:56:38] blue-white. 蓝白色
[1:56:41] Residual radiation? 是残余辐射吗?
[1:56:54] It’s a star. 那是颗星星
[1:56:56] I must have 我一定是
[1:56:58] gone through a wormhole. 经过了一个蛀洞
[1:57:05] It’s Vega! 那是织女星!
[1:57:17] I’m in another wormhole now! 再次进入一个蛀洞!
[1:57:23] I had no idea! 我不懂!
[1:57:24] A series of them! 一个接一个!
[1:57:29] They’re alive. 他们是有生命的
[1:57:30] It’s like 这好像
[1:57:32] some kind of a transit system. 是一种运输系统
[1:57:35] A subway! 地铁!
[1:57:37] Oh, God! 噢 天哪!
[1:57:44] I have to keep talking. 我得继续说话
[1:57:49] It’s a triple 那是一个三重
[1:57:50] no, a quadruple system. 不 是一个四重星系
[1:57:53] Beautiful! 多美丽啊!
[1:57:57] They’re alive! 他们都是有生命的!
[1:58:07] Another wormhole! 又一个蛀洞!
[1:58:09] This one’s much more violent! 这一次剧烈得多!
[1:59:44] Some 种种
[1:59:47] celestial event 仙境奇观
[1:59:50] No! 没有!
[1:59:52] No words! 没有语言!
[1:59:54] No words 没有语言
[1:59:57] to describe it! 可以形容!
[2:00:01] Poetry! 只有诗歌!
[2:00:04] They should have sent 也许应该
[2:00:06] a poet. 让一位诗人来到这里
[2:00:08] It’s so beautiful! 如此的壮丽!
[2:00:11] Beautiful! 壮丽!
[2:00:14] So beautiful. 如此壮丽
[2:00:20] I had no idea. 我不能解释
[2:03:02] Hi, Sparks. 嗨 火花儿
[2:03:05] Dad? 爸爸?
[2:03:14] I missed you. 我想你
[2:03:22] Aren’t you? 你不是–?
[2:03:23] I’m sorry I couldn’t be there for you, sweetheart. 抱歉我不能在你身边 宝贝
[2:03:36] You’re not real. 你不是真实的
[2:03:39] None of this is real! 这些都不是真实的!
[2:03:41] That’s my scientist. 这才是我的科学家
[2:03:44] When I was unconscious, you downloaded my thoughts, my memories. 我失去知觉的时候 你们下载了我的思维和记忆
[2:03:50] Pensacola! 彭萨科拉!
[2:03:54] We thought it might make things easier for you. 我们原以为这样安排会让你轻松一些
[2:04:10] Why did you contact us? 你们为什么联络我们?
[2:04:12] You contacted us. 是你们联络我们的
[2:04:14] We were just listening. 我们只不过聆听而已
[2:04:17] There are others? 还有其他的?
[2:04:18] Many others. 许许多多
[2:04:25] They all 它们都
[2:04:26] travel here through that transit system you built? 通过那个你们建造的运输系统来到这里?
[2:04:30] We didn’t build it. 不是我们建造的
[2:04:33] We don’t know who did. 我们不知道谁建造的
[2:04:36] They were gone long before we ever got here. 早在我们来到以前 他们就离开了
[2:04:40] Maybe someday they’ll come back. 也许有一天他们会回来的
[2:04:43] All the civilizations you find come here? 你们发现的所有文明都会来到这里吗?
[2:04:45] Not all. 并非所有的
[2:04:48] – Is this some test? – No, no test. – 这是某种测验吗? – 不 不是测验
[2:04:55] You have your mother’s hands. 你的手和你妈妈的一模一样
[2:05:06] You’re an interesting species 你们这个物种很有意思
[2:05:09] an interesting mix. 一个有意思的复合体
[2:05:12] You’re capable of such beautiful dreams 你们有如此美丽的幻想
[2:05:16] and such horrible nightmares. 和那样恐怖的噩梦
[2:05:19] You feel so lost 你们感到如此迷茫
[2:05:22] so cut off, so alone. 如此隔绝 如此孤独
[2:05:26] Only you’re not. 其实并不是的
[2:05:32] In all our searching 所有的探索中
[2:05:34] all we’ve found that makes the emptiness bearable 我们发现 要忍受这种空虚
[2:05:38] is each other. 只有相互依靠
[2:05:43] What happens now? 现在该怎么办?
[2:05:46] Now? 现在吗?
[2:05:48] You go home. 你回家去
[2:05:50] Home? 回家?
[2:05:52] But 可是
[2:05:54] I have so many questions. 我有那么多问题
[2:05:55] Do we get to come back? 我们能回来吗?
[2:05:58] This was just a first step. 这只是第一步
[2:06:01] In time, you’ll take another. 将来 你们会再迈出一步
[2:06:04] But other people need to see what I’ve seen 可是其他人也需要看到我看到的这一切–
[2:06:07] This is the way it’s been done for billions of years. 亿万年以来 事情就是如此的
[2:06:12] Small moves, Ellie. 慢慢来 爱莉
[2:06:16] Small moves. 慢慢来
[2:07:01] We’ve got video on Ellie! 我们得到爱莉的图像了!
[2:07:03] She’s through! She is in the net. 她掉下去了!她在安全网里面
[2:07:05] She’s alive. Get the President on the phone! 她活着 马上接通总统电话!
[2:07:08] What’s going on? How is she? 事情怎么样?她怎么样?
[2:07:10] Ellie, this is Control. You copy? 爱莉 这是指挥部 你收到吗?
[2:07:12] – What’s going on? – I don’t know. – 出什么事了? – 不知道
[2:07:15] – She’s alive. – Put her on P.A. – 她还活着 – 把她接到广播上面
[2:07:16] Ellie, hold on tight. 爱莉 耐心等候
[2:07:19] We’re still trying to determine the nature of the malfunction 我们仍然在检查失控的原因
[2:07:22] but the important thing is you’re okay. 重要的是 你没出事
[2:07:25] What? 什么?
[2:07:26] It’s all right. 不必担心
[2:07:28] The important thing is you’re safe. 重要的是你目前很安全
[2:07:31] What malfunction? 什么失控?
[2:07:37] What happened? 出什么事了?
[2:07:40] What day is this? 今天是哪一天?
[2:07:42] I’m sorry. 抱歉
[2:07:43] Did you say what day? 你是问哪一天吗?
[2:07:47] How long was I gone? 我离开多久了?
[2:07:50] The IPV dropped straight through the Machine. 乘员舱直接穿过机器
[2:07:55] You didn’t go anywhere. 你哪儿都没去
[2:07:58] But I did. 可我的确
[2:08:00] I did go. 我的确去过的
[2:08:01] That’s what I’ve tried to tell everyone. 我一直就这么跟大家说的
[2:08:08] But the headset didn’t record a single image? 但是什么图像都没有记录下来?
[2:08:12] Just this. 只有这个
[2:08:13] Static. 静电噪音
[2:08:14] Thank you. 谢谢
[2:08:17] Let me show you what we saw. 我再让你看看我们所看到的
[2:08:29] 43 separate remote cameras show exactly the same event. 四十三部独立遥控摄像机的记录完全相同
[2:08:32] The IPV dropped straight through. Everyone saw exactly 乘员舱直接就掉了下来 每个人看到的
[2:08:36] the same thing. 都完全相同
[2:08:38] Nothing happened. 什么事都没有发生
[2:08:41] How do you explain this, Doctor? 你怎么解释呢 博士?
[2:08:45] I can’t. 我不能解释
[2:08:47] I’d encourage you 我要敦促你们
[2:08:50] not to inflame this situation 不要渲染具体事件
[2:08:52] beyond the facts. 以至失实
[2:08:54] Let us deal with this on the facts. 让我们就事论事
[2:08:58] We are monitoring what has actually happened. 我们一直在监视实际发生的事情
[2:09:01] We are taking what we believe are factually 我们采取的是我们认为
[2:09:04] appropriate steps. 切合实际的步骤
[2:09:07] Amid a flurry of accusations and counter-accusations 混乱的指责与反指责局面已经
[2:09:10] by the nations representing the Machine Consortium 使参与机器协会的各国都卷入其中
[2:09:13] the President has ordered a special inquiry. 总统下令对此展开特别调查
[2:09:16] But the appointment to the committee of Michael Kitz 但是 业已辞去国家安全顾问的麦克尔·克茨
[2:09:19] who has resigned as National Security Advisor 被任命为调查委员之一
[2:09:22] has raised eyebrows on Capitol Hill. 此事引起国会的质疑
[2:09:24] I have made no decision to run for Congress, announced no candidacy. 我尚未决定竞选国会议席 也未宣布计划参选
[2:09:28] I resigned as National Security Advisor 我辞去国家安全顾问的职务
[2:09:32] in order to devote all of my energy to this inquiry. 是为了全身心地投入调查工作
[2:09:37] The people of the world have a right to know what really happened. 世界人民有权了解事实真相
[2:09:42] Yet every scientific instrument confirms 然而 所有科学设备都证实
[2:09:45] the IPV was out of contact for only a fraction of a second. 乘员舱失去联络的时间不到一秒钟
[2:09:49] Isn’t that correct, Doctor? 不是吗 博士?
[2:09:53] A fraction of a second Earth time, yes. 不到地球时间的一秒钟 是这样
[2:09:56] Earth time? 地球时间?
[2:09:58] Senator, I believe that the Machine opened up a wormhole 参议员 我相信该机器当时造成了一个蛀洞
[2:10:02] a tunnel through space-time, also known as an Einstein-Rossen Bridge. 一个穿越时空的隧道 那也叫做”爱因斯坦-罗森”桥
[2:10:07] Due to the effect of general relativity,what I experienced as 18 hours 根据广义相对论效应 我所经历的十八个小时
[2:10:11] passed instantaneously on Earth. 在地球上只不过是一瞬间
[2:10:13] Isn’t it true these wormholes are merely theoretical predictions? 蛀洞无非是理论推测 不是吗?
[2:10:18] There is no evidence they actually exist? 且毫无证据表明它们的存在?
[2:10:21] There is no direct evidence, no. 尚无直接证据 对的
[2:10:23] Tell me 请告诉我
[2:10:24] why would these aliens go to all this trouble? 这些外星人找这么多麻烦干吗?
[2:10:28] Bring you thousands of light years, then send you home without proof? 带你穿越数千光年 然后让你空着手回家
[2:10:33] They said it’s how it’s been done for billions of years. 他们说 亿万年来事情就是如此
[2:10:36] You have no proof because they didn’t want you to have any. 你没有证据 因为他们不希望这样
[2:10:40] A phenomenon known in psychiatric circles as a self-reinforcing delusion. 心理学界定义了一个现象:自强化妄想症
[2:10:45] You think I was delusional? 你说我有妄想症?
[2:10:47] I do think you may have suffered some kind of an episode. Yes, I do. 我的确认为你可能患有某种症状 是的
[2:10:51] I’d like to propose an alternate hypothesis 我打算提出另一个假说
[2:10:54] and I’d like you to bring your scientific expertise to bear on it. 并且希望你能够科学地加以分析
[2:10:58] To fake a signal from Vega 若要伪造来自织女星的信号
[2:11:02] what would you need? 你需要些什么?
[2:11:05] You’d need a satellite to transmit it, but it would be impossible to 需要一颗卫星来传送信号 不过那不可能–
[2:11:09] You’d need a satellite and launch capabilities to orbit it. 需要的是一颗卫星及发射能力将其送入轨道
[2:11:13] And the message itself. To put something like this together 至于信息本身 为了编造这些
[2:11:17] so complex, drawing on many disciplines 这样复杂 要求跨学科的
[2:11:19] Would be impossible. 不可能吗?
[2:11:22] Impossible? 不可能吗?
[2:11:24] Is there anyone who might have been up to the challenge? 就没人能够达到这个要求吗?
[2:11:28] Someone with extraordinary technical expertise 比如某人 具备高超技术知识
[2:11:31] enormous financial resources 巨大的经济实力
[2:11:33] someone perverse enough, eccentric enough to come up with the idea? 兼性格乖僻 足以构思这样的主意
[2:11:39] Hadden? 哈登?
[2:11:41] S. R. Hadden. S·R·哈登
[2:11:48] You’re implying that this was 你是说这是
[2:11:49] some kind of a hoax? That he engineered this? 是一个骗局? 是他编造的?
[2:11:52] S. R. Hadden S·R·哈登
[2:11:54] a legendary power broker in perhaps his final bid for immortality. 一个传奇般的政治掮客 为自我不朽所下的最后赌注
[2:11:59] Maybe he wanted to exploit new technologies 也许是为了开发新技术
[2:12:02] having world governments pick up the tab. 却让各国政府掏腰包
[2:12:04] Perhaps this was his final altruistic gesture 也许是最后的利他主义姿态
[2:12:07] to unite the world in some common goal. Maybe all of the above. 以联合全世界追求一个共同目标 也许 上述全部
[2:12:11] S. R. Hadden, a brilliant S·R·哈登 是杰出的
[2:12:14] and complicated man. 也是复杂的一个人
[2:12:18] Doctor, are you familiar with the scientific precept 博士 你是否熟悉这样一个概念
[2:12:23] known as Occam’s Razor? 所谓的”奥卡姆剃刀”?
[2:12:31] Yes. 了解的
[2:12:34] It means the simplest explanation generally tends to be the right one. 那是说最简单的解释往往是正确的
[2:12:39] Exactly. 正是如此
[2:12:41] You tell me. What is more likely here? 请告诉我 对此 哪一个更正确呢?
[2:12:44] A message from aliens results in a magical machine 来自外星人的消息造就一台魔术机器
[2:12:47] that whisks you to the center of the galaxy 把你带到银河系的中央
[2:12:50] to windsurf with Dad and a split second later 和父亲一起兜风 眨眼之间
[2:12:53] returns you home without a single shred of proof? 送你回到地球 却没有丝毫证据?
[2:12:57] Or that your experience is the result of being 或者 你的经历不过是
[2:13:01] the unwitting star in the farewell performance of one 作为一名天真的演员 参加S·R·哈登的
[2:13:04] S.R. Hadden? 告别演出?
[2:13:05] A man with the means and motive to play you and all of us 这样一个人 既有能力也有动机来捉弄你以及我们大家
[2:13:09] as pawns in the most elaborate, most expensive hoax of all time? 成为有史以来最为高明 最为昂贵的骗局的牺牲品
[2:13:19] You come to us with no evidence, no records 你没有给我们带来证据 也没有录像
[2:13:23] no artifacts 更没有人工制品
[2:13:25] only a story that, to put it mildly, strains credibility. 只有一个 宽容地说 可信度很成问题的故事
[2:13:31] Over half a trillion dollars were spent. 开支超过五千亿美元
[2:13:34] Dozens of lives were lost. 数十人丧命
[2:13:38] Are you going to sit there and tell us we should just take this all 你就坐那儿跟我们说
[2:13:43] on faith? 为一个信仰接受这一切?
[2:13:48] Please answer the question, Doctor. 请回答问题 博士
[2:13:55] Is it possible that it didn’t happen? 是不是可能那根本没有发生过?
[2:13:57] Yes. 是的
[2:14:01] As a scientist I must concede that. I must volunteer that. 作为科学家我必须承认 必须自愿承认这一点
[2:14:09] Let me get this straight. 让我直说了吧
[2:14:10] You admit you have no physical evidence to back up your story? 你承认 你没有客观证据支持你的说法?
[2:14:15] Yes. 我承认
[2:14:16] You admit you may have hallucinated this whole thing? 你承认这一切都是你的幻觉喽?
[2:14:20] You admit if you were in our position 你承认 假设你居于我们的地位
[2:14:22] you would be as incredulous and skeptical as we? 也同样对此表示怀疑?
[2:14:27] Then why don’t you simply withdraw your testimony and concede 那么 为什么你不干脆撤回证词 并承认
[2:14:32] that this journey to the center of the galaxy never took place? 前往银河系中心的旅行根本就不曾发生过?
[2:14:39] Because I can’t. 因为我不能
[2:14:47] I had an experience. 我有这样的经历
[2:14:52] I can’t prove it. I can’t even explain it. 我无法证实它 也无法解释
[2:14:55] But everything I know as a human being, everything I am 但是作为人类的一员 我全身心感觉到的
[2:14:58] tells me it was real. 都告诉我那是真实的
[2:15:03] I was given something wonderful, something that changed me forever. 我被赐予这样美妙的东西 它将改变我的一切
[2:15:07] A vision 一个预见
[2:15:09] of the universe 关于宇宙的预见
[2:15:11] that tells us undeniably 肯定地告诉我们
[2:15:14] how tiny and insignificant 我们是何等地渺小和微不足道
[2:15:16] and how rare and precious we all are. 然而我们又是何等地稀罕和珍贵
[2:15:21] A vision that tells us that we belong to something 一个预见 我们属于这样的事物
[2:15:24] that is greater than ourselves, that none of us are alone. 它比我们自身更伟大 它使无人再感到孤单
[2:15:34] I wish I could share that. 我希望我能与人分享
[2:15:40] I wish 我希望
[2:15:43] that everyone, if even for one 每个人 即使短暂
[2:15:46] moment 一瞬
[2:15:47] could feel 可以感觉到
[2:15:49] that awe and humility and hope. 那畏惧 卑微以及希望
[2:16:01] That continues to be my wish. 这 将一直是我的愿望
[2:16:45] Dr. Arroway, can I get a picture, please. 阿洛维博士 拍张照行吗?
[2:17:30] Reverend Joss! 乔斯神父!
[2:17:31] What do you believe?! 您相信的是什么?!
[2:17:38] As a person of faith, I’m bound by a different covenant than Dr. Arroway. 作为具有信仰的人 我所奉行的与阿洛维博士不同
[2:17:44] But our goal is one and the same. 但是我们拥有一个共同的目标
[2:17:47] The pursuit of truth. 寻求真理
[2:17:52] I, for one, believe her. 我 是相信她的
[2:18:17] So what happens now? We give her a medal? 现在怎么办呢?授给她勋章吗?
[2:18:20] I’d say at least a healthy grant. 我觉得 至少要给一大笔经费吧
[2:18:23] You read the confidential report from the investigating committee? 你看过调查委员会的秘密报告吧?
[2:18:27] I flipped through it. 翻过一遍
[2:18:29] I was very interested in the section on Arroway’s video unit. 有关阿洛维博士的摄像机那一节 令我非常感兴趣
[2:18:34] The one that recorded the static. 记录下静电噪音的那一个
[2:18:37] Continue. 说下去
[2:18:40] The fact that it recorded static isn’t what interests me. 我感兴趣的倒不是它记录了静电噪音这一事实
[2:18:48] Continue. 说下去
[2:18:51] What interests me 令我感兴趣的
[2:18:53] is that it recorded approximately 18 hours of it. 是它记录了大约十八个小时的静电噪音
[2:19:02] That is interesting, isn’t it? 真有意思 不是吗?
[2:19:10] And you can see over there, we’re building 45 brand new dishes. 大家看到了 那边正在建造四十五台全新的天线
[2:19:14] That means when you put them together with all the radio telescopes 就是说 把它们与世界上
[2:19:18] all over the world 各式各样的射电望远镜组合起来
[2:19:20] we’ll hear farther into space than anyone has ever heard before. 我们将能够听到太空深处前所未闻的声音
[2:19:26] Are there other people out there in the universe? 宇宙里还有其他的人吗?
[2:19:30] That’s a good question. 问得好
[2:19:31] What do you think? 你怎么想呢?
[2:19:33] I don’t know. 我不知道
[2:19:35] That’s a good answer. 回答正确
[2:19:38] Skeptic, huh? 怀疑论者 是吧?
[2:19:40] The important thing is that you all keep searching for your own answers. 重要的是 大家都要自己寻找答案
[2:19:45] One thing about the universe, though. 不过 关于宇宙倒有一样
[2:19:48] The universe 宇宙
[2:19:50] is a pretty big place. 是相当大的
[2:19:53] It’s bigger than anything 大过任何东西
[2:19:55] anyone has ever dreamed of before. 任何人都想不出那有多大
[2:20:00] So if it’s just us 那么 假如里面只有我们
[2:20:03] it seems like an awful waste of space. 那就太浪费地方了
[2:20:07] Right? 对吗?
1997年

文章导航

Previous Post: Colombia with Simon Reeve(西蒙·里夫哥伦比亚之旅)[2017]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: Bridget Jones Diary(BJ单身日记01)[2001]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

发表评论 取消回复

电子邮件地址不会被公开。 必填项已用*标注

分类目录

  • 104房间 (96)
  • 1900年 (1)
  • 1922年 (1)
  • 1925年 (1)
  • 1931年 (1)
  • 1934年 (1)
  • 1939年 (2)
  • 1941年 (1)
  • 1942年 (2)
  • 1943年 (2)
  • 1944年 (2)
  • 1946年 (1)
  • 1948年 (1)
  • 1952年 (1)
  • 1953年 (3)
  • 1954年 (5)
  • 1955年 (4)
  • 1956年 (3)
  • 1957年 (5)
  • 1958年 (2)
  • 1959年 (5)
  • 1960年 (2)
  • 1961年 (4)
  • 1962年 (2)
  • 1963年 (2)
  • 1964年 (4)
  • 1966年 (3)
  • 1967年 (3)
  • 1968年 (3)
  • 1969年 (5)
  • 1970年 (2)
  • 1971年 (4)
  • 1972年 (7)
  • 1973年 (5)
  • 1974年 (4)
  • 1975年 (7)
  • 1976年 (7)
  • 1977年 (6)
  • 1978年 (4)
  • 1979年 (7)
  • 1980年 (10)
  • 1981年 (5)
  • 1982年 (8)
  • 1983年 (6)
  • 1984年 (8)
  • 1985年 (8)
  • 1986年 (8)
  • 1987年 (18)
  • 1988年 (12)
  • 1989年 (14)
  • 1990年 (15)
  • 1991年 (11)
  • 1992年 (9)
  • 1993年 (18)
  • 1994年 (18)
  • 1995年 (26)
  • 1996年 (22)
  • 1997年 (30)
  • 1998年 (35)
  • 1999年 (42)
  • 2000年 (38)
  • 2001年 (41)
  • 2002年 (48)
  • 2003年 (60)
  • 2004年 (51)
  • 2005年 (67)
  • 2006年 (90)
  • 2007年 (133)
  • 2008年 (163)
  • 2009年 (229)
  • 2010年 (184)
  • 2011年 (170)
  • 2012年 (79)
  • 2013年 (78)
  • 2014年 (91)
  • 2015年 (73)
  • 2016年 (78)
  • 2017年 (87)
  • 2018年 (167)
  • 2019年 (321)
  • 2020年 (173)
  • 2021年 (32)
  • 2022年 (17)
  • 2023年 (10)
  • 2024年 (15)
  • 2037年 (1)
  • 24小时 (382)
  • barui (24)
  • X档案 (434)
  • 一切安好 (20)
  • 不死法医 (44)
  • 丑女贝蒂 (166)
  • 东城梦魇 (14)
  • 东邻西舍 (166)
  • 两周后就死 (12)
  • 中央公园 (10)
  • 中年失恋日记 (16)
  • 为人父母 (206)
  • 为全人类 (40)
  • 乐一通 (22)
  • 乐活姐妹-怪诞冒险 (16)
  • 了不起的麦瑟尔夫人 (86)
  • 亢奋 (16)
  • 人人都爱雷蒙德 (414)
  • 人类清除计划 (40)
  • 亿万 (81)
  • 众口难调 (68)
  • 伞学院 (40)
  • 传世 (13)
  • 传教士 (86)
  • 使女的故事 (110)
  • 侠探杰克 (16)
  • 侯斯顿 (10)
  • 保姆俱乐部 (36)
  • 假如… (18)
  • 假面真情 (40)
  • 傲骨之战 (120)
  • 傲骨贤妻 (312)
  • 僵尸逃生船 (12)
  • 兄弟连 (10)
  • 克拉丽丝 (13)
  • 克拉克森的农场 (24)
  • 公寓大楼里的谋杀案 (38)
  • 内裤队长 (39)
  • 再造淑女 (26)
  • 冥想正念指南 (16)
  • 凡妮莎海辛 (128)
  • 凯萨琳大帝 (20)
  • 初代吸血鬼 (184)
  • 初创玩家 (16)
  • 初来乍到 (232)
  • 别对我说谎 (96)
  • 副总统 (130)
  • 副警长 (13)
  • 办公室(美版) (364)
  • 功夫熊猫盖世传奇 (140)
  • 劳拉之谜 (76)
  • 十字剑 (10)
  • 单亲 (46)
  • 博斯 (60)
  • 卡特特工 (18)
  • 危机边缘 (200)
  • 双城之战 (9)
  • 反恐特警组 (226)
  • 发展受阻 (84)
  • 古战场传奇 (166)
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝 (4)
  • 合伙人之路 (20)
  • 吉尔莫女孩 (170)
  • 同志亦凡人 (166)
  • 名姝 (48)
  • 吸血鬼日记 (342)
  • 周一清晨 (20)
  • 命运航班 (124)
  • 咱们裸熊 (258)
  • 哈哈大校 (12)
  • 哥谭 (198)
  • 善地 (100)
  • 嗜血法医 (192)
  • 嗜血法医·杀魔新生 (20)
  • 囧男窘事 (60)
  • 困兽 (72)
  • 国务卿女士 (240)
  • 国土安全 (192)
  • 圣经故事 (20)
  • 地球百子 (200)
  • 坏法官 (13)
  • 坏老师 (13)
  • 基本演绎法 (153)
  • 堕落街传奇 (50)
  • 处女情缘 (200)
  • 复仇 (176)
  • 复生 (18)
  • 外星也难民 (32)
  • 外星居民 (20)
  • 夜班医生 (90)
  • 大城小妞 (50)
  • 大学生费莉希蒂 (84)
  • 大政治家 (30)
  • 大神偷卡门 (9)
  • 大西洋帝国 (56)
  • 天使在美国 (6)
  • 天堂镇警局 (20)
  • 天才 (56)
  • 天生不配 (20)
  • 天蝎 (184)
  • 天黑请回家 (40)
  • 太平洋战争 (20)
  • 太空堡垒卡拉狄加 (144)
  • 太空部队 (20)
  • 太阳召唤 (16)
  • 奥利不见了 (8)
  • 女大当自强 (28)
  • 女子监狱 (178)
  • 女孩成长记 (144)
  • 女王的棋局 (14)
  • 奶爸当家 (34)
  • 好兆头 (24)
  • 好想做一次 (80)
  • 好汉两个半 (520)
  • 好运查理 (196)
  • 如果还有明天 (80)
  • 如此一家人 (208)
  • 妙女神探 (210)
  • 妙贼警探 (162)
  • 姿态 (50)
  • 娃娃脸 (20)
  • 婚外情事 (106)
  • 婚姻生活 (10)
  • 宇宙小子 (290)
  • 宋飞传 (342)
  • 完美和声 (26)
  • 实习医生格蕾 (830)
  • 实习医生风云 (364)
  • 家庭经济学 (14)
  • 家有喜旺 (176)
  • 小公主苏菲亚 (220)
  • 小小安妮 (27)
  • 小小小小的火 (16)
  • 小谎大事 (14)
  • 小镇疑云·美版 (20)
  • 少女卧底 (148)
  • 少年谢尔顿 (272)
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯 (8)
  • 少狼 (200)
  • 尖叫女王 (44)
  • 尼基塔 (146)
  • 布里奇顿 (16)
  • 希尔达 (52)
  • 年轻的教宗 (20)
  • 幸福谷 (36)
  • 幻灭 (20)
  • 广告狂人 (180)
  • 应召女友 (74)
  • 废柴联盟 (110)
  • 废柴舅舅 (38)
  • 庭审专家 (166)
  • 康斯坦丁 (13)
  • 开心汉堡店 (190)
  • 异星灾变 (20)
  • 弗莱彻夫人 (14)
  • 归途 (34)
  • 律师本色 (330)
  • 律政潜规则 (12)
  • 德古拉 (3)
  • 德里女孩 (19)
  • 心灵猎人 (38)
  • 忍者神龟 (230)
  • 怀孕 (22)
  • 怒呛人生 (10)
  • 性·生活 (16)
  • 性爱自修室 (48)
  • 怪奇物语 (68)
  • 怪物乐园 (16)
  • 怪诞小镇 (80)
  • 恋爱挑战书 (8)
  • 惊异传奇 (5)
  • 惊悚50州 (24)
  • 惩罚者 (52)
  • 意乱情迷 (22)
  • 成瘾剂量 (8)
  • 成长不容易 (94)
  • 我为喜剧狂 (135)
  • 我们这一天 (212)
  • 我变美的那夏天 (14)
  • 我爱上的人是奇葩 (124)
  • 我知道这是真的 (12)
  • 战争与和平 (12)
  • 找寻自我 (70)
  • 投行风云 (32)
  • 拉字至上Q世代 (16)
  • 摩斯探长前传 (33)
  • 摩登家庭 (498)
  • 摩登情爱 (32)
  • 政坛野兽 (8)
  • 政局边缘 (20)
  • 教师情事 (10)
  • 敢不敢挑战我 (10)
  • 斯嘉丽小姐和公爵 (12)
  • 斯巴达克斯 (78)
  • 新成长的烦恼 (65)
  • 新生六居客 (60)
  • 新百战天龙 (182)
  • 新贵 (40)
  • 新闻编辑室 (50)
  • 无所作为 (12)
  • 无耻之徒 (268)
  • 日常谜团 (10)
  • 早间新闻 (54)
  • 时空守卫 (32)
  • 旺达幻视 (18)
  • 明日传奇 (87)
  • 星期三 (16)
  • 星际之门SG-1 (422)
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯 (99)
  • 星际之门宇宙 (80)
  • 星际之门起源 (20)
  • 星际迷航:发现号 (84)
  • 星际迷航·皮卡德 (20)
  • 春心荡漾 (104)
  • 暗中 (52)
  • 更美好的事 (42)
  • 曼哈顿计划 (46)
  • 曼达洛人 (48)
  • 最危险的游戏 (30)
  • 最后一个男人 (132)
  • 最后生还者 (18)
  • 月光骑士 (12)
  • 未了之事 (16)
  • 未分类 (1)
  • 末日孤舰 (112)
  • 末日巡逻队 (24)
  • 末日逼近 (18)
  • 朱庇特传奇 (16)
  • 杀手信徒 (90)
  • 杀无赦 (6)
  • 杀死比尔 (64)
  • 权力的游戏 (146)
  • 杰克·莱恩 (16)
  • 杰米私房菜 (52)
  • 极品基老伴 (26)
  • 极品老妈 (340)
  • 林肯律师 (20)
  • 柏林谍影 (10)
  • 柯明斯基理论 (44)
  • 柯明斯基理论 (16)
  • 树墩镇侦探 (36)
  • 格林 (246)
  • 格蕾丝与弗兰基 (188)
  • 梅尔罗斯 (10)
  • 欢乐一家亲 (516)
  • 欢迎来到瑞典 (28)
  • 欲望女大生 (36)
  • 欲望都市 (188)
  • 歌舞青春:音乐剧 (20)
  • 正常人 (24)
  • 歪星撞地球 (278)
  • 死亡医师 (7)
  • 毒枭 (40)
  • 比弗利娇妻 (69)
  • 汉尼拔 (78)
  • 沉默天使 (46)
  • 沙娜拉传奇 (40)
  • 河谷镇 (172)
  • 法官大人 (20)
  • 波士顿法律 (100)
  • 洛基 (24)
  • 浪子神探 (54)
  • 海豹突击队 (202)
  • 深入恶谷 (64)
  • 深入黑暗 (24)
  • 潘多拉 (46)
  • 潘尼沃斯 (40)
  • 火线 (120)
  • 火线警告 (106)
  • 火车大劫案 (4)
  • 灵书妙探 (173)
  • 灵媒缉凶 (256)
  • 灵魂伴侣 (12)
  • 熊家餐馆 (36)
  • 燃情克利夫兰 (254)
  • 爱、死亡、机器人 (68)
  • 犯罪心理 (331)
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯 (340)
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇 (198)
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密 (227)
  • 狂欢命案 (8)
  • 狄金森 (10)
  • 狗狗博客 (69)
  • 猎魔人 (48)
  • 猎鹰与冬兵 (12)
  • 瑞克和莫蒂 (142)
  • 甜木兰 (38)
  • 生活 (6)
  • 生活大爆炸 (275)
  • 疑犯追踪 (206)
  • 疯人疯语 (44)
  • 疯城记 (26)
  • 疯子 (20)
  • 疼痛难免 (14)
  • 疾速争胜 (100)
  • 白宫风云 (308)
  • 百年乡情 (24)
  • 皮囊 (122)
  • 皮尔逊 (20)
  • 真探 (48)
  • 真爱如血 (160)
  • 真相探寻者 (16)
  • 眼见为虚 (13)
  • 睡魔 (18)
  • 破产姐妹 (136)
  • 破发点大满贯之路 (5)
  • 破釜沉舟 (26)
  • 硅谷 (104)
  • 碎片人生 (16)
  • 神探阿蒙 (248)
  • 神烦警探 (152)
  • 神盾局特工 (272)
  • 离家童盟 (66)
  • 科拉传奇 (104)
  • 空乘危机 (16)
  • 窈窕淑女 (40)
  • 童话镇 (306)
  • 粉雄救兵 (86)
  • 紧急呼救 (190)
  • 紧急呼救孤星 (54)
  • 红粉联盟 (8)
  • 约翰·威尔逊的十万个怎么做 (12)
  • 纸牌屋 (146)
  • 绊脚石 (20)
  • 绝命律师 (63)
  • 绝命毒师 (62)
  • 绝望写手 (54)
  • 绝望的主妇 (180)
  • 继承之战 (78)
  • 绯闻女孩 (242)
  • 维京传奇 (158)
  • 绿箭侠 (169)
  • 罗马 (44)
  • 罪夜之奔 (16)
  • 罪恶黑名单 (216)
  • 罪案终结 (214)
  • 罪犯联盟 (12)
  • 美国众神 (16)
  • 美国夫人 (18)
  • 美国恐怖故事 (128)
  • 美国罪案故事 (29)
  • 美国谍梦 (150)
  • 美女上错身 (76)
  • 美少女的谎言 (320)
  • 美式主妇 (103)
  • 美眉校探 (144)
  • 羞耻 (64)
  • 老友记 (468)
  • 老爸有招 (138)
  • 老爸老妈浪漫史 (408)
  • 肯尼迪家族 (16)
  • 脆莓公园 (36)
  • 致命女人 (40)
  • 致命诱惑 (38)
  • 致命陷阱 (11)
  • 良医 (230)
  • 艾米丽在巴黎 (30)
  • 芝加哥急救 (103)
  • 芝加哥烈焰 (182)
  • 芝加哥警署 (208)
  • 英文系主任 (12)
  • 茶杯头大冒险 (22)
  • 荒野 (20)
  • 菜鸟老警 (100)
  • 萨达姆家族 (8)
  • 蓝皮书计划 (40)
  • 虚构安娜 (18)
  • 蛇蝎女佣 (49)
  • 血族 (92)
  • 行尸走肉 (322)
  • 街灯亮起时 (20)
  • 西部世界 (72)
  • 记忆神探 (122)
  • 设计人生 (36)
  • 识骨寻踪 (484)
  • 谍网 (114)
  • 谜湖之巅 (26)
  • 豪斯医生 (354)
  • 贴身保镖 (6)
  • 超感猎杀 (48)
  • 超感警探 (298)
  • 超级少女 (216)
  • 越狱 (176)
  • 路德灵异侦探社 (16)
  • 路西法 (166)
  • 轮回派对 (16)
  • 辍学生 (16)
  • 达芬奇的恶魔 (28)
  • 这是罪 (10)
  • 迷失 (119)
  • 迷失太空 (40)
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉 (7)
  • 逍遥法外 (180)
  • 逗我玩 (38)
  • 逝者之证 (42)
  • 邪恶力量 (654)
  • 郊狼 (6)
  • 金牌律师 (12)
  • 金色年代 (346)
  • 金装律师 (264)
  • 铁证悬案 (156)
  • 镀金时代 (34)
  • 闪电侠 (368)
  • 降世神通 (116)
  • 随性所欲 (44)
  • 雪国列车 (20)
  • 零异频道 (24)
  • 非凡公主希瑞 (40)
  • 面包与爱情 (18)
  • 韦恩 (20)
  • 风中的女王 (156)
  • 飞天大盗 (96)
  • 马尔科姆的一家 (300)
  • 马男波杰克 (76)
  • 鬼入侵 (20)
  • 鬼屋欢乐送 (40)
  • 魔戒:力量之戒 (16)
  • 鲍勃心动 (38)
  • 鳕鱼角 (16)
  • 麻木不仁 (30)
  • 黄石 (94)
  • 黑吃黑 (38)
  • 黑客军团 (90)
  • 黑帆 (38)
  • 黑暗救赎 (3)
  • 黑暗物质 (30)
  • 黑松镇 (40)
  • 黑色乌托邦 (12)
  • 黑色星期一 (27)
  • 黑色童话 (20)
  • 黑袍纠察队 (60)
  • 黑道家族 (172)
  • 黑钱胜地 (88)
  • 龙之家族 (20)

Copyright © 2025 电影台词-单词统计.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme 京ICP备20011164号