英文名称:Contagion
年代:2011
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:43] | Once again, for passengers traveling… | 再播报一遍 搭乘1457号航班 |
[00:45] | …on Flight 1457 to Orlando, | 飞往奥兰多的乘客 |
[00:48] | please take advantage of the boarding bag-check announcement. | 请尽快托运您的行李 |
[00:57] | You’ll pick it up at baggage claim in Orlando. | 您将在奥兰多的行李提取处提取行李 |
[01:00] | It’s a really full flight today. | 本次航班已满员 |
[01:01] | – Hey. – Yeah, Jon Neal here. | -你好 -这里是乔恩·尼尔 |
[01:03] | You just had sex with me | 你刚刚跟我开了房 |
[01:04] | in a hotel and left without saying goodbye. | 巫山云雨了一番 然后就悄然离去 |
[01:07] | Yeah, it ended up being delayed, | 是啊 结果我的航班还晚点了 |
[01:09] | so… Sorry, I was panicking. | 对不起 我那时候有点慌神 |
[01:11] | Well, if I don’t get to see you again… | 没关系 要是以后都不会再见面了 |
[01:13] | … I just wanted to say it was nice to see you again. | 我就想告诉你再次见到你很高兴 |
[01:16] | Yeah, it was nice to see you too. Heh. | 我也很高兴见到你 |
[01:19] | Um, and listen, use that other e-mail I gave you… | 对了 用我给你的另一个电子邮箱 |
[01:22] | … because that’s the only secure one, okay? | 只有那个安全 知道吗 |
[01:25] | Okay. | 知道 |
[01:28] | You all right? | 你还好吗 |
[01:29] | Yeah, I’m just… | 挺好 就是 |
[01:32] | I’m just jet-lagged. I’m tired. | 就是时差没倒过来 我挺累的 |
[01:34] | You should go home and get some rest. Hong Kong’s a long way. | 你该回家好好歇歇 香港离家太远了 |
[01:36] | Attention passengers on Flight 5228… | 搭乘5228号航班飞往 |
[01:39] | – Oh, wait. – …to Minneapolis. | -等等 -明尼阿波里斯市的乘客 |
[01:40] | Is that you? | 是你的航班吗 |
[01:42] | Yep, that’s me. They’re calling my flight. | 对 是我的 广播的是我的航班信息 |
[01:44] | All right. Well, look, I’m really glad you called. | 好的 很高兴你给我打电话 |
[01:48] | – Thanks. Bye. – Bye. | -谢谢 再见 -再见 |
[01:50] | Please have your boarding passes out and ready. | 请您出示登机牌并准备登机 |
[01:55] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[04:39] | – Good morning, Roger. – Hey. | -早上好 罗杰 -你好 |
[04:42] | So you really kicked ass in that football pool, huh? | 上次那场球赛你踢得还真不错 |
[04:44] | You need to give up on your Lions. | 你真得放弃雄狮队了 |
[04:46] | Pick with your head, not your heart. | 选球队得用脑子 不能感情用事 |
[04:48] | Yeah, thank you for the tip. | 谢谢你支招 |
[04:49] | – Yeah. Hey, hey. Hey, doc, uh… – Yeah? | -等下 等下 大夫 -怎么了 |
[04:51] | I know you’re busy. Uh… I, uh… | 我知道你忙着呢 |
[04:53] | – You got a second? – Sure. | -你有时间吗 -有 |
[04:54] | I got a medical question. | 我想问个医学方面的问题 |
[04:56] | Uh, my kid’s been, uh, having problems at school. | 我家孩子 在上学这事上 有点问题 |
[05:00] | – Uh, attention deficit thing. – ADHD? | -注意力不集中之类的 -多动症吗 |
[05:03] | – Yeah. – He been diagnosed yet? | -对 -已经确诊了吗 |
[05:04] | That’s the thing. They want him to see someone. | 就是这事 校方让他去看医生 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:1593个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:274个,六级词汇:140个,GRE词汇:153个,托福词汇:198个,考研词汇:300个,专四词汇:245个,专八词汇:43个, 所有生词标注共:538个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[05:07] | I was wondering if you could take a look at him. | 我想您能不能给他看一下 |
[05:09] | I’m not really that kind of doctor. | 但我不是那方面的专科医生 |
[05:11] | Oh. Ha, ha. I didn’t know. I just thought… | 这样啊 我也不懂 我以为 |
[05:13] | Maybe I can refer someone, though. | 但是 没准我能给你找个医生 |
[05:14] | – Yeah? – Yeah. It’s treatable. | -是吗 -是 这个病能治 |
[05:16] | Okay. | 好啊 |
[05:16] | We’ll find someone, have them take a look. | 我们找个专科医生来看看 |
[05:19] | – Shouldn’t be a problem. – Okay. | -应该没什么问题 -好的 |
[05:21] | – All right. – Yup. | -就这样 -行 |
[05:22] | – Thanks, doc. – You’re welcome. | -谢谢你 大夫 -不用 |
[05:31] | Why doesn’t anybody help him? Is he okay? | 为什么没人帮帮他 他还好吗 |
[05:33] | Read the posts. | 读读那些帖子 |
[05:35] | Some say it was staged. An art project. | 有人说这都是事先筹划好的 行为艺术 |
[05:38] | Some say the authorities wouldn’t do an autopsy. | 也有人说当局根本不会深入调查 |
[05:41] | Covered it up. | 掩盖事实 |
[05:42] | – Covered what up? – We don’t know. | -掩盖什么事实 -我们不知道 |
[05:45] | Maybe Minamata disease. You know, from mercury in the fish. | 可能是水俣病 病源是水产品里的汞 |
[05:49] | There have been outbreaks in the past. | 这种病以前爆发过 |
[05:51] | Fishing industry suppresses it. | 水产业禁止真实情况被发表 |
[05:53] | – “Industrial disease.” – Yeah, but it’s just one man. | -所谓”职业病” -但这只是一个人 |
[05:55] | We don’t know what happened. | 我们不知道发生了什么 |
[05:57] | Just one man on video. | 只是视频里的一个人 |
[05:58] | Not everyone has the foresight to die in front of a camera. | 不是所有人都能预料自己会死在镜头前 |
[06:01] | The ones we don’t see worry me. | 那些看不见的病患才让我担心 |
[06:02] | Fish is shipped all over the world from there. | 水产品从那儿运往世界各地 |
[06:05] | How many people read your paper over a plate of sushi everyday? | 每天有多少人在吃寿司的时候读你的报纸 |
[06:08] | Alan, we have almost no freelance budget anymore, | 艾伦 我们基本没有预算请自由撰稿人 |
[06:10] | and after H1… | 而且自从甲流 |
[06:12] | You wait. A few days, | 你等着 过不了几天 |
[06:14] | this will be tweeted and YouTubed… | 这视频会在微博和优酷上 |
[06:15] | We don’t wanna be the paper that cries wolf. | 我们不想成为那种喊”狼来了”的报纸 |
[06:16] | …all over the planet. | 传疯了的 |
[06:20] | I’ll show it to Hobart. He does our health stuff. | 我把这个给霍伯特看看 他做健康专栏 |
[06:22] | You’re gonna give him my story? | 你要把我的报道给他 |
[06:24] | You’re gonna give him my story, aren’t you? | 你要把我的报道给他 是吗 |
[06:26] | No, Alan, I’m trying to help you. | 不 艾伦 我想帮你 |
[06:27] | It’s just one man on a bus. | 这只是公交车上死了一个人 |
[06:29] | I taped this meeting. | 我把我们的对话录下来了 |
[06:30] | We need more information than that. | 我们需要更多的信息 |
[06:32] | This story runs in the Chronicle, | 这篇报道要是《旧金山纪事报》登了 |
[06:33] | I will sue your ass. | 我就告死你 |
[06:35] | Great. Okay, bye, Alan. | 好啊 行 再见 艾伦 |
[06:36] | Don’t call me anymore. | 再给我打电话试试 |
[06:37] | Print media is dying, Lorraine. | 纸质媒体正在死亡 罗琳 |
[06:41] | It’s dying. | 正在死亡 |
[06:41] | I’ll save you a seat on the bus. | 我会给你在那辆公交车上占个座 |
[06:53] | Hi, I’m Mitch Emhoff. | 您好 我是麦切·埃莫霍夫 |
[06:54] | I’m Clark’s stepdad. Clark Morrow. | 克拉克·莫罗的继父 |
[06:56] | All right, I’ll let him know you’re here. | 好的 我去告诉他你来了 |
[06:58] | Okay. | 好 |
[07:00] | He said he was feeling very warm in Mrs. Tatum’s class. | 他说他在塔图姆老师的课上感觉很热 |
[07:03] | I took his temperature again since I called. | 给您打电话之后我量了他的体温 |
[07:05] | It was a touch over a hundred. | 已经38度多了 |
[07:07] | Okay. Well, first his mom and now the mighty Clark, huh? | 先是妈妈 现在又轮到小克拉克了 |
[07:11] | All right, let’s go get some soup for you and Mom. | 好了 回家给你和妈妈做点汤喝 |
[07:14] | Hope you feel better, Clark, okay? | 祝你快点好起来 好吗 克拉克 |
[07:16] | Okay. Thank you. | 好的 谢谢你 |
[07:18] | Thattaboy. | 真乖 |
[07:19] | We’re gonna beat this thing down by Turkey Day. | 感恩节之前会好起来的 |
[07:26] | I’m in Texas. I’ll try it. | 我在德克萨斯州 我会尝试的 |
[07:28] | I’ll try anything once. | 我会尝试一切方法 |
[07:29] | Ha, ha. That’s not true. | 才不是真的 |
[07:31] | Jory’s going straight from the band trip to her mom’s place. | 乐队旅行结束后 乔里要去她妈妈那 |
[07:34] | And my job interview got pushed to next week. | 我的面试也被推到了下周 |
[07:37] | I’m not really sure what that means. Hopefully nothing. | 我不确定那是什么意思 希望一切顺利 |
[07:47] | My arm. | 我的胳膊 |
[07:48] | Come here, sit down, sit down, | 过来 坐下 坐下 |
[07:50] | sit down. Watch your feet. Come on. | 坐下 注意脚下 过来 |
[07:55] | Come on. Come on, honey. | 过来 坐下 亲爱的 |
[07:57] | Okay, what happened? Did you take too much of that flu shit? | 怎么了 是不是感冒药吃多了 |
[08:02] | Honey? Beth, Beth. Hey, hey, hey. Honey, honey. | 亲爱的 贝丝 贝丝 亲爱的 |
[08:06] | Beth. Jesus. Jesus. Sweetheart. Sweetheart. Hey, Beth. | 贝丝 上帝 上帝 宝贝 贝丝 |
[08:10] | – Mom? – No, no, no. Uh… Stay there, Clark. Don’t… | -妈妈 -别过来 待那 克拉克 |
[08:14] | Just go… Go up to your room, honey. | 上楼回房间 亲爱的 |
[08:17] | Honey, honey. | 亲爱的 亲爱的 |
[08:22] | – Beth. – Beth, can you hear me? | -贝丝 -贝丝 能听见我说话吗 |
[08:24] | My name’s Dr. Arrington. You’re in the hospital. | 我是阿林顿医生 你现在在医院 |
[08:26] | You had a seizure this morning, Beth. | 你今天早上发病了 贝丝 |
[08:28] | – She have a history of seizures? – No, no, no. | -她以前发过病吗 -不 没有 |
[08:30] | – Allergies? – Uh, I think she’s allergic to penicillin. | -过敏史呢 -我想她对青霉素过敏 |
[08:33] | She fall recently? Hit her head? | 她最近摔倒过吗 撞到头了吗 |
[08:34] | No, she came back from a trip… | 没有 她刚出差回来 |
[08:36] | What about drugs? MDMA? Ecstasy? | 用过什么药吗 兴奋剂或者摇头丸 |
[08:38] | No. No, we don’t do that. | 没有 我们不吃那个 |
[08:40] | – Okay, let’s get some help in here. – Jesus. Beth. Beth. | -我们这需要帮助 -天啊 贝丝 |
[08:43] | Sir, you have to go. You have to go. | 先生 你得出去 您必须出去 |
[08:44] | Let’s get a line in her. | 给她插一条管子 |
[08:46] | And give me 2 milligrams of Ativan, please. | 再给我两毫克安定 |
[08:51] | So, um, despite all our efforts, she failed to respond. | 我们尽力了 但是她没有反应 |
[08:56] | – Okay. – And her heart stopped… | -嗯 -她的心跳停止了 |
[08:58] | …and unfortunately, she did die. | 非常不幸的通知您 她过世了 |
[09:02] | Right. | 好的 |
[09:03] | I’m sorry, Mr. Emhoff. | 我很抱歉 埃莫霍夫先生 |
[09:05] | I know this is hard to accept. | 我知道这很难接受 |
[09:07] | Okay. I mean, so can I go talk to her? | 好的 那我能跟她说话了吗 |
[09:10] | Mr. Emhoff, I’m sorry. | 埃莫霍夫先生 很抱歉 |
[09:12] | Your wife is dead. | 您的妻子过世了 |
[09:17] | I mean, I just saw her. We were just at home. | 我刚刚还见过她 我们刚才还在家 |
[09:21] | Is there somebody that we can call? | 还有谁能联系吗 |
[09:23] | Someone who you think should be here with you? | 能过来陪你的人 |
[09:32] | I mean, we had dinner. We had pizza. | 我们才吃过晚饭 吃的披萨 |
[09:35] | She said she was jet-lagged. | 她说她只是时差没倒过来 |
[09:36] | You mentioned that she was away. Hong Kong? | 您说她刚出过差 香港对吗 |
[09:39] | We checked the latest bulletins. | 我们查了最新的新闻快报 |
[09:41] | The only things there were measles and H1N1… | 那现在正在流行麻疹和甲流 |
[09:44] | …and this was not that. | 但她得的两样都不是 |
[09:46] | Then what was it? | 那她得的什么病 |
[09:48] | We don’t always know. | 我们不知道 |
[09:49] | I mean, some people get a disease and live, | 我是说 同样的病 有的人得了没事 |
[09:52] | some get sicker and die. | 有的人就会更严重甚至死亡 |
[09:54] | We’re gonna have to notify the medical examiner… | 我们会通知验尸员 |
[09:56] | …and they may request an autopsy. | 他们可能会要求尸检 |
[09:58] | Or if you wish, we can order one. | 或者您愿意的话 我们可以要求尸检 |
[10:01] | But I can’t guarantee it’s gonna tell you any more than I can. | 但我不能保证尸检能给您更多的信息 |
[10:04] | I mean, my best guess is that | 我猜最可能是 |
[10:06] | this was either meningitis or encephalitis… | 脑膜炎或者脑炎 |
[10:08] | …and with encephalitis, we’re in the dark a lot of the time. | 而脑炎这种疾病 我们了解不多 |
[10:11] | If it was summer, I might say a bug bite, | 如果现在是夏天 还可能是蚊虫叮咬 |
[10:14] | you know, West Nile. | 西尼罗病毒 |
[10:16] | – I don’t know… – Herpes can cause encephalitis. | -我不知道 -疱疹也会引发脑炎 |
[10:18] | She didn’t have herpes. | 她没有疱疹 |
[10:21] | – What are you talking about? – Okay. | -你说什么呢 -好的 |
[10:23] | What happened to her? | 她到底怎么了 |
[10:25] | – What happened to her? – Okay, okay. | -她到底怎么了 -好了 好了 |
[10:28] | Mr. Emhoff, there are grief counselors… | 埃莫霍夫先生 悲伤辅导师 |
[10:31] | …who are very helpful with this sort of passing, okay? | 对于这种失去亲人的情况会很有帮助 |
[10:35] | You might find some resolution there. | 他们也许可以帮你解决 |
[10:38] | Now, I am sorry. | 节哀顺变 |
[11:00] | Hello? | 喂 |
[11:05] | Hang up the phone and call 911 right now. Right now. 911. | 挂断再拨911 立刻 911 |
[11:09] | He said he had a headache, so I put him to bed. | 他说他头疼 我就让他上床躺着 |
[11:12] | I don’t think he’s breathing. | 他停止呼吸了 |
[11:19] | Clark. Clark. | 克拉克 克拉克 |
[11:23] | Oh, my God, is he dead? | 天哪 他死了吗 |
[11:59] | What we are hearing from Beijing | 北京方面消息表示 |
[12:02] | is that the outbreak is contained… | 本次疾病爆发已被控制在 |
[12:03] | … to the Chrysanthemum complex in Hong Kong. | 香港菊花区之内 |
[12:06] | Two deaths and 10 suspected cases. | 2例死亡和10例疑似病例 |
[12:36] | How are we defining “Contained?” | 我们该如何理解”控制” |
[12:40] | They’re using the same protocols established for SARS. | 他们使用非典时期建立的方案 |
[12:42] | They’re quarantining the complex and screening for symptoms. | 隔离了整个区 查找疑似病例 |
[12:45] | Kowloon is the most densely populated area in the world… | 九龙是世界上人口最密集的地区之一 |
[12:48] | … and Hong Kong is a harbor. | 而香港是个港口 |
[12:50] | It’s going to spread. | 这种病一定会扩散 |
[12:52] | Hong Kong is sending us blood samples. | 香港方面给我们寄来了血液样本 |
[12:54] | We’re also looking at samples from London. | 我们还在研究从伦敦寄来的样本 |
[12:57] | Two clusters: One at a hotel, | 两个病群 一个在宾馆 |
[12:59] | the other at a health club. | 另一个在健身俱乐部 |
[13:01] | Five dead, encephalitis. | 5例死亡 死因为脑炎 |
[13:04] | And there’s the man on the bus in Tokyo. | 以及东京的公共汽车上的一名死者 |
[13:08] | Three dead in that cluster. | 该群体死亡3例 |
[13:10] | Any of them travel to China or London? | 他们中有人去过中国或者伦敦吗 |
[13:13] | We’re checking. | 我们正在查 |
[13:16] | Mr. Neal, I want you to stay with me here. | 尼尔先生 希望你坚持住 |
[13:21] | Can you hear me? | 能听见我说话吗 |
[13:22] | Have you had seizures before? Mr. Neal? | 你有癫痫发作史吗 尼尔先生 |
[13:25] | I want you to open your eyes if you can. | 请睁开你的眼睛 |
[13:27] | He’s breathing, right? | 他还有呼吸吧 |
[13:29] | I couldn’t wake him. I got home, I couldn’t wake him. | 我叫不醒他 我回家之后叫不醒他 |
[13:32] | We both woke up sick this morning. | 我们早上醒来都不太舒服 |
[13:36] | Watch your head. | 小心你的脑袋 |
[13:58] | Well, the sulci are obliterated. Let’s look at the base. | 这些沟壑都磨平了 我们来看看底下 |
[14:06] | Oh, my God. | 天哪 |
[14:09] | You want me to take a sample, or…? | 你想我取一个样本 还是 |
[14:12] | I want you to move away from the table. | 我要你离开工作台 |
[14:16] | Should I call someone, or…? | 我该通知谁吗 还是 |
[14:18] | Call everyone. | 通知所有人 |
[14:28] | Well, these things happen up there from time to time. | 这种事会时不时发生 |
[14:31] | Meningitis in a college dorm after a swim meet… | 游泳比赛之后大学宿舍就爆发脑膜炎或者 |
[14:34] | … or West Nile in some summer camp near a lake. | 夏天在湖边露营之后就爆发西尼罗河病毒 |
[14:38] | I was reading that last summer | 去年夏天我看过 |
[14:40] | they had an outbreak of enterovirus encephalitis. | 肠道病毒性脑炎爆发 |
[14:42] | A hundred and three cases, mainly children. | 103个病例 主要是儿童 |
[14:45] | Well, it’s probably too cold up there for that right now. | 但现在这么冷 不太会是这几种病 |
[14:47] | As of last night, | 截至昨晚 |
[14:48] | there were five deaths and 32 cases. | 已经有5人死亡及32个病例 |
[14:51] | There’s a cluster in an elementary school. | 在一所小学有一个病群 |
[14:53] | That’s the kind of thing you have to be prepared for. | 这就是需要准备应对的情况 |
[14:55] | It’s gonna be all over the news. | 这件事会被大做文章的 |
[14:57] | What’s your single overriding communications objective? | 你唯一的最重要的交流目的是什么 |
[15:00] | We’re isolating the sick and | 我们隔离病患 |
[15:01] | quarantining those who we believe were exposed. | 并检疫那些接触过患者的人 |
[15:04] | Okay, good. | 好的 很好 |
[15:06] | As of this moment, you and I are attached at the cell phone. | 从现在开始 你我就电话联系 |
[15:08] | If you need resources, call me. | 如果你需要帮助 给我打电话 |
[15:10] | If you get into a political dogfight, call me. | 如果你卷入了政治混战 给我打电话 |
[15:12] | If you find yourself wide awake, staring at the walls at 3 a.m… | 如果你凌晨三点还睡不着觉 盯着墙看 |
[15:16] | … wondering why you took the job, | 怀疑自己为什么要接下这份工作 |
[15:17] | call me. | 给我打电话 |
[15:18] | I sure hope you packed something warmer than that. | 真希望你带了更厚点儿的衣服 |
[15:20] | We’re looking at around zero with the windchill. | 刮风时这儿的气温在零度左右 |
[15:25] | Don’t want you to catch cold. | 我可不想然你感冒 |
[15:30] | Do you wanna go to the hotel first, get situated? | 你想先去酒店 安顿下来吗 |
[15:33] | I’d prefer to get started, if that’s possible. | 可能的话 还是立即开始吧 |
[15:35] | – Okay. – How far is the office? | -好的 -办公室有多远 |
[15:38] | About a half-hour from here. | 大约半个小时路程 |
[15:59] | Your dad’s in isolation. | 你爸爸被隔离了 |
[16:01] | You can go up to the window, | 你可以去窗户那 |
[16:02] | pick up the phone, and you can talk to him. | 用电话跟他说话 |
[16:19] | – Hey. – Dad. | -喂 -爸爸 |
[16:20] | – Hey. – Are you sick? | -喂 -你病了吗 |
[16:23] | No, no, no. I’m… Uh… | 没有 没有 我 |
[16:25] | This is all just, you know, a precaution. | 这就是一种预防措施 |
[16:27] | They’re, you know, just making sure. | 他们只是要确定我没被感染 |
[16:29] | But you were with them. | 但是你和他们待在一起 |
[16:30] | You could still get it. | 你还是有可能被感染 |
[16:32] | No, I won’t. Um, they said this happens really, really fast. | 不会 他们说症状来的非常非常快 |
[16:36] | And, uh, I’m fine. There’s nothing wrong with me. | 我很好 一点事儿都没有 |
[16:40] | There’s nothing wrong with me. We’re okay. We’re okay. | 我没事 我们都很好 都很好 |
[16:45] | And Clark? | 克拉克呢 |
[16:50] | Yeah, you know, I, um… | 你知道 我 |
[16:54] | I wasn’t there. I went, uh, in the ambulance with, uh, Beth. | 我当时不在 我在救护车里陪着贝丝 |
[16:59] | And, uh, I just didn’t… I… | 我没有 我 |
[17:03] | I left him with, uh, Carrie Anne. | 我把他留给卡丽·安了 |
[17:06] | I should have been there. | 我应该在那 |
[17:08] | – I could have helped. – No, no, no. Honey, no, no. | -我能帮上忙 -别这样 宝贝 |
[17:10] | It’s good that you weren’t there. I’m happy. | 你不在是件好事 我很高兴 |
[17:12] | If something had happened to you, I mean, I’d… | 要是你也有个三长两短 我就 |
[17:16] | Honey, you’re here now, you know. I’m happy about that. | 宝贝 我很高兴你现在在这 |
[17:20] | I’m happy about that. | 我很高兴 |
[17:23] | When are you coming home? | 你什么时候能回家 |
[17:25] | Soon. Very soon. They, you know… | 快了 很快 他们 |
[17:28] | – Why don’t you go, uh, to your mom’s? – No. | -你去妈妈那儿吧 -不 |
[17:31] | – Just stay in Wisconsin. – No. She doesn’t need me. | -待在威斯康辛 -不 她不需要我 |
[17:35] | She’s got Dan. I live here. | 她有丹 我住在这儿 |
[17:41] | You don’t have anybody. I’m not leaving you. | 没人在你身边了 我不会离开你 |
[17:44] | We have 47 | 截至今日下午 |
[17:46] | cases and eight deaths as of 5 this afternoon. | 已经有47个病例及5人死亡 |
[17:49] | It’s a weekend. These numbers might be low. | 现在是周末 所以数字较低 |
[17:51] | People are staying home for a couple days, | 人们会在家里待几天 |
[17:53] | see if they get better. | 看看病情会不会有好转 |
[17:55] | At this point, I think we have to believe this is respiratory. | 我们现在得相信这是呼吸系统疾病 |
[17:58] | Maybe fomites too. | 也有可能是”污染物” |
[17:59] | What’s that, fomites? | “污染物”是什么 |
[18:00] | Uh, it refers to transmission from surfaces. | 就是指接触传染 |
[18:04] | The average person touches their face 2 or 3000 times a day. | 人平均一天触摸自己的脸两到三千次 |
[18:07] | Two or 3000 times a day? | 一天两到三千次 |
[18:10] | Three to five times every waking minute. | 每一分钟三到五次 |
[18:13] | In between, we’re touching doorknobs… | 在此期间 我们还会触摸门把手 |
[18:16] | …water fountains, elevator buttons and each other. | 水龙头 电梯按钮和别人 |
[18:19] | Those things become fomites. | 这些东西都成了污染物 |
[18:21] | Is this something we wanna | 这些要透露给媒体吗 |
[18:23] | release to the press? Respiratory and fomites? | 呼吸系统疾病和污染物 |
[18:25] | How’s the public gonna react? | 公众会怎样反应呢 |
[18:27] | Hard to say. A plastic shark in a movie… | 难说 电影里的塑料模型鲨鱼 |
[18:29] | …will keep people from getting in the ocean, | 能让公众不去海里游泳 |
[18:31] | but a warning on cigarettes… | 但是香烟上的警示语 |
[18:33] | We need to walk the governor | 在吓坏群众之前 |
[18:34] | through this before we freak everybody out. | 我们要先向当局通个气 |
[18:36] | I mean, heh, we can’t even tell | 我们还不能确切告诉民众 |
[18:39] | people right now what they should be afraid of. | 现在他们该害怕什么 |
[18:41] | We tried that with swine flu. | 猪流感时期我们试过提醒他们 |
[18:42] | All we did was get healthy people scared. | 却把健康的人吓坏了 |
[18:44] | It’s the biggest shopping weekend of the year. | 现在正值每年最大的购物季 |
[18:46] | We need to consider closing schools. | 我们还需要考虑关闭学校 |
[18:48] | And who stays home with the kids? People that work at stores. | 商店店员 政府职员 医院员工 |
[18:51] | Government workers. People that work at hospitals. | 就都得待在家里陪孩子 |
[18:54] | When will we know what this is? | 我们什么时候才能知道这是什么病 |
[18:55] | What causes it, what cures it? | 由什么引起的 怎样治疗 |
[18:57] | Things that keep people calm. | 那些能镇定民众的消息 |
[19:00] | What we need to determine is this: | 我们需要决定的是 |
[19:05] | For every person who gets sick… | 每一个患者 |
[19:08] | …how many other people are they likely to infect? | 可能会感染多少人 |
[19:12] | So for seasonal flu, that’s usually about one. | 季节性流感 通常只有一个感染者 |
[19:15] | Smallpox, on the other hand, it’s over three. | 天花 超过三个 |
[19:19] | Now, before we had a vaccine… | 在我们研发出疫苗之前 |
[19:21] | …polio spread at a rate between four and six. | 小儿麻痹患者通常能感染四到六个人 |
[19:25] | Now, we call that number… | 现在 我们将这个数字称作 |
[19:29] | …the R-nought. | 基本传染数 |
[19:31] | R stands for the reproductive rate of the virus. | 传染数是指病毒的繁殖率 |
[19:36] | Any ideas what that might be for this? | 跟这事有什么关系吗 |
[19:38] | How fast it multiplies depends on a variety of factors. | 病毒增殖的速度取决于一系列因素 |
[19:42] | The incubation period, how long a person is contagious. | 潜伏期 一个人被感染了多久 |
[19:45] | Sometimes people can be contagious without even having symptoms. | 有时候被感染的人不会有任何症状 |
[19:49] | We need to know that too. | 这一点我们也需要知道 |
[19:51] | And we need to know how big the | 我们还需要知道 |
[19:53] | population of people susceptible to the virus might be. | 易感人群会有多少 |
[19:55] | So far that appears to | 目前为止似乎 |
[19:56] | be everyone with hands, a mouth and a nose. | 人人都可能被感染 |
[19:58] | Once we know the R-nought, we’ll | 一旦知道了基本传染数 |
[20:00] | be able to get a handle on the scale of the epidemic. | 我们就能控制疫情的规模 |
[20:02] | So it’s an epidemic now. An epidemic of what? | 现在就是疫情了 什么疫情 |
[20:05] | We sent samples to the CDC. | 我们给疾病防治中心寄去了样本 |
[20:08] | In 72 hours, | 72小时之内 |
[20:10] | we’ll know what it is, if we’re lucky. | 幸运的话 我们就能知道这是什么病了 |
[20:13] | Clearly, we’re not lucky. | 显然我们并不幸运 |
[20:45] | What do we got? | 是什么 |
[20:46] | A young woman in Minnesota, | 一个明尼苏达州的年轻妇女 |
[20:48] | recently traveled to China. | 近期曾去过中国 |
[20:50] | Son also died. | 儿子也死了 |
[20:52] | As of this morning, 87 cases, | 截至今天早上 已经有87个病例 |
[20:55] | 15 deaths. | 15人死亡 |
[20:57] | – Did you have a good Thanksgiving? – I worked. | -感恩节过得好吗 -工作来着 |
[21:00] | You? Really? | 你 真的吗 |
[21:01] | Texas. Salmonella. | 在德克萨斯 研究沙门氏菌 |
[21:04] | Pretty limited. | 没什么意思 |
[21:06] | Mine was great, thanks. | 我过得不错 多谢 |
[21:22] | It’s pleomorphic, but tends toward ovoid in shape. | 这种病毒是多形的 但趋于变为卵形 |
[21:24] | I see structures on the surface that look like glycoproteins… | 表层观察到类似于糖蛋白的结构 |
[21:27] | …but there’s nothing morphologically pathognomonic. | 但没有什么形态学上能够确诊的 |
[21:30] | We tested all her antibodies. | 我们测试了所有她的抗体 |
[21:32] | I didn’t see much cross-reactivity. | 但没有多少交叉反应 |
[21:33] | Her body had no idea what to do with it. | 她的身体不知道该如何应对 |
[21:35] | It just kept amplifying. | 只好不停的增强免疫 |
[21:37] | Send it to Sussman in San Francisco. | 把它寄给旧金山的萨斯曼 |
[21:39] | If he doesn’t know what it is, nobody does. | 要是他不知道这是什么 就没人知道了 |
[21:41] | It shows novel characteristics | 该病毒显示出了新颖性 |
[21:43] | and appears to be chimeric in origin. | 而且似乎起初是是嵌合的 |
[21:46] | Virus is 15 to 19 kilobases | 长度在15000到19000碱基之间 |
[21:48] | in length and containing 6 to 10 genes. | 包含6到10个基因 |
[21:52] | Typical of a paramyxovirus. | 典型的副粘病毒 |
[21:54] | It’s Godzilla, King Kong and Frankenstein all in one. | 它是哥斯拉 金刚和科学怪人的组合体 |
[21:59] | Hold on. Shit, I’ll call you back. | 等等 见鬼 等会再给你打过去 |
[22:00] | You’ve got it in there, haven’t you? | 那玩意就在里面吧 |
[22:02] | – Get away from here. – Where’d it come from? Military? | -滚开 -它是哪来的 军方吗 |
[22:04] | You’re not a doctor and you’re not a writer. | 你既不是医生也不是作家 |
[22:07] | Yes, I am a writer. Yes, I am. | 不 我是作家 我是 |
[22:09] | Blogging is not writing. | 写博客不是写作 |
[22:10] | It’s graffiti with punctuation. | 那就是带标点符号的乱涂乱画 |
[22:13] | I am a journalist, and there’s | 我是个记者 |
[22:14] | informed discussion on the blogosphere… | 而且博客圈里有些知情人讨论 |
[22:17] | …that this is a biological weapon. | 说这是生化武器 |
[22:19] | You wanna talk to me, call my office and make an appointment. | 要跟我谈 先给我办公室打电话预约 |
[22:27] | – Dr. Cheever? – Yes. | -奇弗医生吗 -正是 |
[22:29] | – Do you have a moment? – Sure. | -您有时间吗 -有 |
[22:32] | We found him. Tell the unit on the way to his house to come in. | 找到他了 让去他家的那个分队收队 |
[22:35] | Excuse me. Who are you? | 抱歉 您是 |
[22:38] | My name is Dennis French | 我是国土安全局的 |
[22:39] | with the Department of Homeland Security. | 丹尼斯·法兰奇 |
[22:41] | And what’s this all about? | 那有什么事吗 |
[22:43] | Rear Admiral Haggerty’s | 海军少将哈格蒂正在 |
[22:44] | expecting us in the emergency operations center. | 紧急行动中心等我们 |
[22:47] | We can discuss it there. | 我们去那讨论 |
[22:49] | This happened in Kowloon. | 这例发生在九龙 |
[22:51] | Today we’ve got workers at | 今天我们找到了几个因为工作环境 |
[22:52] | a casino in Macao striking over conditions. | 闹罢工的澳门赌场工作人员 |
[22:55] | Three have died in one bunkhouse. | 已经有三人死在一件廉价工棚里 |
[22:57] | CIA thinks there may be a connection. | 中情局认为这也许有什么联系 |
[23:00] | Casinos are of particular concern to Homeland Security. | 国家安全局尤其关注赌场方面 |
[23:04] | Someone’s ready to blow | 已经有人准备要在 |
[23:05] | themselves up at a pizzeria or the local market… | 披萨店或者当地的市场自爆 |
[23:08] | … and the thought of getting themselves sick with smallpox… | 他们一定想到在人潮涌动的赌场走动 |
[23:10] | … and walking through a crowded casino must have crossed their mind. | 会染上天花 |
[23:14] | What did they die of, the three? | 那三个人怎么死的 |
[23:16] | Reports are vague. Seizures, comas. | 报告很含糊 就说了抽搐 昏迷 |
[23:19] | We’ve reached out to the WHO, | 我们联系了世界卫生组织 |
[23:21] | see what they know. | 看看他们知道些什么 |
[23:23] | If you were gonna plan it, | 要是你想计划的话 |
[23:24] | can’t think of a better time of the Thanksgiving. | 我想感恩节是最好的时机 |
[23:25] | – Plan what? – An attack. | -计划什么 -袭击 |
[23:31] | Is there any way someone could weaponize the bird flu? | 有什么办法能把这场禽流感武器化吗 |
[23:34] | Someone doesn’t have to weaponize the bird flu. | 不用亲自动手 |
[23:37] | The birds are doing that. | 那些鸟就能办到 |
[23:40] | Government officials are reporting | 政府方面声称关闭 |
[23:41] | the closing of Mondale Elementary School… | 位于明尼阿波利斯郊区的 |
[23:43] | in suburban Minneapolis in response to the | 蒙代尔小学 以此回应 |
[23:46] | recent outbreak of a still-unknown disease… | 近期爆发的不明传染病 |
[23:48] | … that has so far taken | 迄今为止已经有一名 |
[23:49] | the life of a school nurse and three students. | 学校护士和三名学生死亡 |
[23:52] | Other schools in District 281 will remain open… | 281地区其他的学校依旧继续上课 |
[23:55] | … but parents have been | 但是父母已被通知 |
[23:56] | notified to keep home any children with symptoms. | 让有症状的孩子留在家中 |
[23:59] | The Department of Health is awaiting confirmation… | 卫生部正在等候确认 |
[24:01] | … but sources say these new | 但有消息称这些新的病例 |
[24:03] | cases may be connected to the sudden death… | 与此假期周末一名34岁的 |
[24:05] | of a 34-year-old AIMM Alderson executive | 艾姆奥尔德森公司经理 |
[24:08] | and her 6-year-old son this holiday weekend. | 和她儿子的猝死有关 |
[24:12] | Hello. I’m Dr. Mears. | 你好 我是米尔斯医生 |
[24:14] | I’m an Epidemic Intelligence Service officer… | 我是传染病防治中心的工作人员 |
[24:17] | … and I’m here from Atlanta | 从亚特兰大来 |
[24:19] | to find out what happened to Beth Emhoff. | 想了解一些关于贝丝·埃莫霍夫的情况 |
[24:22] | Okay, I’m gonna ask you some questions and see if… | 好的 我会问一些问题 看看是否 |
[24:25] | There was a package she messengered from Hong Kong. | 她有一个从香港寄来的邮包 |
[24:28] | I opened it with scissors. I’m not sure if… | 我用剪刀打开的 我不确定 |
[24:30] | No. It shouldn’t be an issue. | 不 那没什么问题 |
[24:32] | Virus can’t live for days on a box. | 病毒不能在盒子里存活数日 |
[24:34] | We did Pilates together. | 我们一起上的普拉提课程 |
[24:35] | I called her after she got back. | 她回来以后我给她打过电话 |
[24:37] | I never heard from her. | 但是她没回我电话 |
[24:38] | – So you had no contact with her? – No. | -那你没有接触过她吧 -没有 |
[24:41] | – Did she go to the class? – I didn’t see her there. | -她去上课了吗 -课上没看见她 |
[24:44] | We had coffee the day she left. | 她走那天我们一起喝了咖啡 |
[24:46] | I think she might have moved my cup | 我想她可能动了我的杯子 |
[24:48] | because it was on some papers. | 因为杯子本来是在报纸上的 |
[24:51] | – I can’t remember. – How many days ago? | -我记不清了 -这是几天以前的事 |
[24:54] | About 10 days. | 大概十天前 |
[24:56] | That’s okay. The incubation period is less than that. | 没事的 潜伏期没那么长 |
[25:02] | Is there anyone else who might have had contact with her? | 还有谁可能接触过她吗 |
[25:04] | – This was everyone. – Aaron Barnes did. | -就这些了 -亚伦·巴恩斯接触过她 |
[25:07] | Barnes? He worked on another floor. | 巴恩斯吗 他在另一层工作 |
[25:09] | There were documents she needed. | 她需要些文件 |
[25:11] | He picked her up from the airport. | 他就去机场接了她 |
[25:14] | He picked her up from the airport? Where is he? | 他去机场接她吗 他现在在哪里 |
[25:16] | Hello? | 喂 |
[25:18] | – Hello? Mr. Barnes? – Hello? Yes. | -喂 巴恩斯先生吗 -喂 是的 |
[25:21] | This is Dr. Mears from the Centers for Disease Control. | 我是疾病控制中心的米尔斯医生 |
[25:24] | – I believe… – Hi. | -我想 -你好 |
[25:25] | Hi. I believe you may | 你好 我想你可能 |
[25:27] | have had contact with Beth Emhoff last week. | 上周接触过贝丝·埃莫霍夫 |
[25:30] | Yeah, I picked her up at the airport. What’s this about? | 是的 我去机场接过她 怎么了 |
[25:33] | And how are you feeling today? | 你今天感觉怎么样 |
[25:35] | Uh, pretty cruddy, to be honest. | 老实说 有些恶心 |
[25:37] | My head is pounding. I probably picked up some sort of bug. | 头痛 大概是被虫子咬了 |
[25:39] | – Where are you right now? – I’m on the bus, heading to work. | -你现在哪里 -坐公交车上班的路上 |
[25:43] | – I’d like you to get off immediately. – What? | -我希望你马上下车 -什么 |
[25:45] | – He’s on a bus. – Where? | -他在公交车上 -在哪里 |
[25:47] | Where? Where’s the bus, Aaron? | 在哪里 公交车在哪里 亚伦 |
[25:51] | Lake at Lyndale. Can you tell me what’s going on? | 林戴尔的湖边 你能告诉我怎么回事吗 |
[25:52] | Lake at Lyndale. | 林戴尔的湖边 |
[25:53] | I really need you to get off that bus. | 我需要你马上下车 |
[25:55] | Listen, it’s quite possible you’ve come | 听着 很有可能你 |
[25:56] | in contact with an infectious disease… | 接触过一名传染病例 |
[25:59] | … and you’re highly contagious. Do you understand? | 你现在是高危传染体 明白吗 |
[26:01] | I want you to get off now. And stay away from other people. | 我要你立刻下车 不要靠近其他人 |
[26:04] | Now what do I do? | 现在怎么办 |
[26:05] | Don’t talk to anyone, don’t touch anyone. | 不要跟任何人说话 不要碰任何人 |
[26:08] | That’s the most important thing. | 这点最重要 |
[26:10] | – We’ll send somebody to meet the bus. – Okay. | -我们会派人去接公交车 -好的 |
[26:13] | I’m on my way to you now, Aaron. | 我现在就去你那里 亚伦 |
[26:19] | What about my kids? I touched them. | 我的孩子们呢 我碰过他们 |
[26:56] | It was a groundbreaking ceremony for a new factory. | 有一家新工厂的动工典礼 |
[27:00] | She traveled a lot for work. | 工作原因 她要到处跑 |
[27:04] | Did her work involve contact with livestock in any way? | 她的工作会接触到什么地方的牲畜吗 |
[27:06] | – Did you, did you keep any pets at home? – No. | -你们养宠物了吗 -没有 |
[27:10] | No. | 没有 |
[27:13] | Did she mention seeing anyone who was sick? | 她有提过去探望什么病人吗 |
[27:16] | Anyone on a plane? | 飞机上的什么人呢 |
[27:20] | No. | 没有 |
[27:22] | She went through customs in Chicago at 11:15 a.m | 她上午十一点一刻通过芝加哥海关 |
[27:27] | and then took a flight to Minneapolis at 6 p.m. | 下午六点坐飞机回到明尼阿波利斯 |
[27:31] | Any idea what she did in Chicago during that layover? | 知道她这段时间做了些什么吗 |
[27:34] | Did she have meetings? | 她见过谁吗 |
[27:35] | Is there any reason she might have left the airport? | 有什么需要她离开机场的事情吗 |
[27:42] | Why? I mean, is there someone sick in Chicago? | 为什么这么问 芝加哥有病例了吗 |
[27:53] | Uh, before we were married, my wife had a relationship… | 我们结婚之前 我妻子曾经跟芝加哥 |
[27:57] | with a man in Chicago named Jon Neal. | 一个叫做乔恩·尼尔的人在一起过 |
[28:05] | Is Jon Neal sick? | 乔恩·尼尔病了吗 |
[28:08] | Did we get this from him? | 是他传染给我们的吗 |
[28:11] | We’re investigating all the possibilities. | 我们在调查所有的可能性 |
[28:13] | No, no. I think I have a right to know. | 不 不 我想我有权知道 |
[28:15] | Look at where I am here. Look at where I am here. | 看看我现在的处境 看看我现在的处境 |
[28:18] | – I can’t disclose that information. – No, I’m just… | 我不能透露这些消息 -不 我只是 |
[28:20] | – I’m just trying to understand. – I’m sorry. | -我只是想了解情况 -抱歉 |
[28:23] | I know. | 我知道 |
[28:24] | We’re getting the same results as Sussman. | 我们和萨斯曼得到的结果是一样的 |
[28:26] | We’ve sequenced the virus, determined its origin… | 我们排出病毒的序列 确定其起源 |
[28:29] | … and we’ve modeled the way | 把它进入肺和脑细胞的途径 |
[28:30] | it enters the cells of the lung and the brain. | 进行了模拟 |
[28:32] | And the virus contains both bat and pig sequences in the bottom of right. | 病毒包含了右下方蝙蝠和猪的序列 |
[28:35] | You see, the dark green is pig, and the light green is bat. | 你看 深绿的是猪 浅绿的是蝙蝠 |
[28:38] | And here you can see the crossover event. | 这里你可以看到交叉点 |
[28:40] | Uh, bat, bat, and pig, bat. | 蝙蝠 蝙蝠 然后是猪 蝙蝠 |
[28:43] | And here is a model of the virus and how it attaches to its host. | 这是病毒及其依附形式的模拟 |
[28:47] | The blue is virus, and the gold is human, | 蓝色的是病毒 金色的是人体 |
[28:50] | and the red is the viral attachment protein… | 红色的是病毒依附蛋白 |
[28:53] | … and the green is its receptor in the human cells. | 绿色的是人体细胞内的受体 |
[28:55] | These receptors are found in the cells of both | 在呼吸道和中枢神经系统细胞中 |
[28:58] | the respiratory tract and the central nervous system. | 都能发现这些受体 |
[29:01] | And the virus attaches to the cell | 病毒就像钥匙 |
[29:04] | like a key slipping into a lock. | 滑入锁孔一样依附在细胞上 |
[29:07] | Somewhere in the world, the wrong pig met up with the wrong bat. | 在某个地方 猪和蝙蝠错误的相遇了 |
[29:11] | You ever seen anything like this before? | 你以前见过这个吗 |
[29:13] | No. And it’s still changing. | 没有 而且它还在变化 |
[29:15] | It’s figuring us out faster than we’re figuring it out. | 变化速度比我们解决得要快 |
[29:18] | It doesn’t have anything else to do. | 它比我们悠闲 |
[29:20] | So we have a novel virus with a mortality rate in the low 20s… | 这是种死亡率20%至25%的新型病毒 |
[29:23] | … no treatment protocol, and no vaccine at this time. | 没有治疗方案 目前没有疫苗 |
[29:26] | That is correct. | 是的 |
[29:31] | From here on out, I want no one working on this except at BSL-4. | 现在起 只许生物安全四级接手此事 |
[29:35] | Last thing we need is for this to | 我们最不需要的就是 |
[29:37] | walk out of the lab on the bottom of someone’s shoe. | 别人来插手这件事 |
[29:52] | Dr. Sussman’s office. | 这里是萨斯曼医生办公室 |
[29:54] | Lan, hi. Ally Hextall. | 兰 你好 我是艾丽·赫克斯特 |
[29:56] | We need to shut you down. | 我们要关闭你们的实验室 |
[29:58] | This thing’s too hot. Uh… | 现在此事是大热门 |
[30:00] | – BSL-4 only at this point. – I think that’s a mistake. | -只许生物安全四级来做 -不能这样 |
[30:05] | Cook your samples. Uh, destroy everything. | 废了你的采样 销毁所有的东西 |
[30:09] | – We can’t risk it. – We’re making progress. | -我们不能冒险 -我们已经有进展了 |
[30:12] | You limit this to government-run BSL-4s, | 把此事只交给政府所属的生物安全四级 |
[30:14] | it’ll take forever. | 永远都完不成 |
[30:16] | I can do this. | 我可以办到 |
[30:18] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[30:22] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[30:24] | Sure, Ally. | 好吧 艾丽 |
[30:32] | Can you repeat the affected cities so far? | 能再说一下迄今为止受影响的城市吗 |
[30:34] | Again, the affected cities are… | 再说一次 受影响的城市包括 |
[30:36] | Minneapolis, Chicago, Los Angeles, | 明尼阿波利斯 芝加哥 洛杉矶 |
[30:39] | Boston and Salt Lake. | 波士顿和盐湖城 |
[30:41] | We expect that list to grow… | 我们预计受影响的城市数量会 |
[30:44] | … as people return home from their holidays. | 随着度假回家的人员增加而增加 |
[30:46] | Yes? | 还有什么问题 |
[30:48] | Dr. Cheever, how many people are infected… | 奇弗医生 有多少人受感染 |
[30:50] | 生物安全三级 生物恐怖主义 埃利斯·奇弗 | |
[30:51] | … and how many have died? | 死亡人数又是多少 |
[30:52] | Those numbers are changing as we speak… | 这些数据在不停的变化 |
[30:55] | … so any figure I give you is likely to be low. | 所以我给的数据很可能偏低 |
[30:57] | We’re still calculating the mortality rate at this time. | 目前我们还在计算死亡率 |
[31:01] | Uh, Dr. Cheever, are you concerned… | 奇弗医生 你是否担心 |
[31:03] | … that the CDC faces a credibility issue here… | 在甲流时的过激反应之后 |
[31:05] | … after the perceived overreaction to H1 N1? | 疾病控制中心此时会面临信任危机 |
[31:08] | I’d rather the new story be that we overreacted… | 我宁愿这次是我们反应过激 |
[31:11] | … than that many people | 而不是因为我们不重视 |
[31:12] | lost their lives because we didn’t do enough. | 让很多人失去性命 |
[31:14] | That’s why we’re here. | 这就是进行这次发布会的原因 |
[31:16] | It’s also why the World Health organization is sending | 这也是世界卫生组织派出 |
[31:18] | an epidemiologist to Hong Kong. | 一名流行病学家去香港的原因 |
[31:21] | Hard to know what it is without where it came from. | 若不知道它的源头 很难断定它是什么 |
[31:23] | So our first job with these things is to find ground zero. | 所以我们首要任务就是找到源头 |
[31:27] | Figure out how it jumped into the population. | 找出它是如何传染给人的 |
[31:29] | We do know that a patient in Minnesota… | 我们现在知道明尼苏达的一名病人 |
[31:33] | … traveled to that part of the world. | 曾去过那个地方 |
[32:45] | We believe that there are approximately | 我们认为目前大约有 |
[32:47] | 89,000 cases at this point… | 89000起病例 |
[32:50] | … and that we are heading toward 267,000. | 数量正往267000发展 |
[32:55] | And from there, using our model, based on an R-nought of two, | 然后按基本传染数为2计算 这就是 |
[33:00] | here is where we expect to be in 48 hours. | 模拟得出我们在48小时内预计结果 |
[33:03] | Dr. Cheever, | 奇弗医生 |
[33:05] | perhaps you can update us on the research. | 也许你能告诉我们研究方面的最新消息 |
[33:07] | As of right now, no one has | 目前来说 还没有人 |
[33:09] | found a good way to grow the virus in cells. | 找出让这种病毒在细胞中生长的方法 |
[33:11] | Why is that? | 为什么 |
[33:13] | Because it kills every cell we put it in. | 因为它杀死了我们放置的所有细胞 |
[33:15] | A pig, a chicken, everything. | 猪 还有鸡 所有的都不行 |
[33:17] | Until we can grow it, and a great deal of it, | 只有能使它大量生长 |
[33:20] | we can’t experiment with it. | 我们才能用它做实验 |
[33:21] | And until then, we can’t vaccinate against it. | 到那时 我们才能研制疫苗 |
[33:23] | Have you found any treatment at all? | 你们找到治疗的方法了吗 |
[33:26] | Any antivirus? Anything? | 有没有抗体什么的 |
[33:29] | No. | 没有 |
[33:32] | Beth Emhoff used an ATM | 贝丝·埃莫霍夫在澳门一家赌场 |
[33:35] | at a casino in Macao. | 使用过自动提款机 |
[33:36] | Citibank released her records. | 花旗银行公布了她的记录 |
[33:39] | We have her using the machine at | 我们知道她在10点43分 |
[33:42] | 10:43 just off the casino floor. | 在赌场楼下使用过提款机 |
[33:44] | I wanna see the casino security | 我想看看赌场 |
[33:46] | footage for two hours on either side of that. | 在那前后两小时的监控录像 |
[33:51] | Is there a problem? | 有什么问题吗 |
[33:52] | Oh, they’re from my village. | 他们是我老家那边的人 |
[33:54] | They found a new cluster there. | 他们发现了新病群 |
[33:57] | – Is your family still there? – My mother has symptoms. | -你家人在那吗 -我妈妈出现了症状 |
[34:02] | I’ll get you the footage you require. Excuse me. | 我去拿你要的录像带 先离开一下 |
[34:48] | Dr. Sussman, I heard that they were shutting us down. | 萨斯曼医生 听说我们实验室被关闭了 |
[34:51] | Yeah, I just have to deal with the samples. | 是的 我只是要处理这些采样 |
[34:54] | If it’s just a matter of destroying them, I can do it. | 如果只是要销毁的话 我可以做的 |
[34:56] | No, I’ll take care of it. You go on home. | 不 我来吧 你回家吧 |
[34:58] | I’ll do that, and then I just want to recheck some data. | 我来吧 我还想再重新查查一些数据 |
[35:33] | He grew it. | 他成功了 |
[35:34] | He tried antibodies and immunological MAC outlines like we did | 他也尝试了抗体和免疫介质访问控制建模 |
[35:36] | … but the key was | 但关键在于 |
[35:37] | a fetal-bat cell line from Geelong. | 来自季隆的蝙蝠胎儿的细胞株 |
[35:39] | We didn’t have it. | 我们没有这个 |
[35:40] | He grew it in a BSL-3. | 他在生物安全三级弄出来的 |
[35:42] | Ally, what the hell was he doing working with it in a BSL-3? | 艾丽 他到底在生物安全三级拿它干嘛 |
[35:45] | Ignoring me. | 无视我的话 |
[35:50] | He’s gonna publish. Shit. What does he want? | 他会把它公开 该死 他想要什么 |
[35:53] | A box of cigars. He had a choice, Ellis. | 一盒雪茄 他可以选的 埃利斯 |
[35:55] | He could have gone into business for himself. | 他本可以为自己谋取商业价值的 |
[35:57] | There’s no doubt he was approached, | 毫无疑问有人曾想买通他 |
[35:59] | but he gave it to us. | 但他却给了我们 |
[36:01] | – And we’re supposed to trust him? – We don’t have a choice. | -我们该信任他吗 -我们别无选择 |
[36:06] | The Centers for Disease control and Prevention in the United States | 美国疾病控制与预防中心 |
[36:09] | … and the World Health Organization in Switzerland… | 和瑞士的世界卫生组织今日证实 |
[36:11] | confirmed today that Dr. Lan Sussman of San Francisco has | 旧金山的兰·萨斯曼医生完成了 |
[36:15] | succeeded in growing the MEV-1 virus in a laboratory setting. | 在实验室环境下甲型泰累尔氏病毒的生长 |
[36:18] | Officials at the CDC cautioned | 疾病控制中心的官员警示 |
[36:20] | that the breakthrough is only | 这个突破只是 |
[36:21] | the first step toward developing a vaccine… | 通往开发疫苗道路上的第一步 |
[36:24] | … which is likely still months away from human trials. | 距离人体试验还有数月之遥 |
[36:27] | The WHO estimates the number | 世界卫生组织预计 |
[36:29] | of people infected worldwide to be over 8 million. | 全球范围内受感染的人超过八百万 |
[36:32] | Now it all changes. | 现在一切都变了 |
[36:35] | Sussman gets anointed by the National Academy of Sciences… | 萨斯曼被国美国家科学园奉若神明 |
[36:38] | … and every pharmaceutical executive gets a hard-on. | 所有的制药方都跃跃欲试 |
[36:41] | They’ll be growing the virus in every lab on Earth. | 地球上每一个实验室里都会养殖这种病毒 |
[36:44] | It’s a bad day to be a rhesus monkey. | 这年头猕猴的命真苦 |
[36:46] | Crikey, first we shoot them into space, | 我们先是把他们关起来 |
[36:49] | now we’ll be shooting them full of virus. | 现在又要用病毒在他们身上实验 |
[36:52] | So this is where we need your expertise. | 这里我们就需要你的专业意见了 |
[36:54] | Pharmaceutical stocks are already through the roof. | 医药类股价已经大幅飙升 |
[36:56] | What’s next? Where’s the opportunity? | 接下来是什么 机会会在哪里出现 |
[37:00] | Now, you saw that Shinko bus thing day one. | 你从一开始就目睹了日本神港公交事件 |
[37:02] | That’s why we wanted this meeting. | 那就是我们见面的原因 |
[37:05] | When I turned on my computer this morning… | 我今天早上打开电脑的时候 |
[37:07] | I had over 2 million unique visitors, | 我有超过两百万新访客 |
[37:10] | all looking for the truth. | 他们都想知道真相 |
[37:13] | You think they wanna see me talking to some hedge-fund guy? | 你觉得他们想看我跟谁聊对冲基金吗 |
[37:16] | Mr. Krumwiede, we don’t invent need here. | 克鲁姆维德先生 我们不是在创造需求 |
[37:20] | We just analyze it, predict it. | 我们只是分析它 预测它 |
[37:25] | You tell me what it costs to look into your crystal ball. | 你告诉我 要拿什么才能换到你的预测 |
[37:31] | You’re familiar with forsythia? | 你知道连翘吗 |
[37:34] | – No, I’m not. – What I’m about to tell you is backed up… | -不 我不知道 -我告诉你的将由 |
[37:36] | … by testimonials that will appear shortly in the media. | 媒体上即将出现的证据来证实 |
[37:39] | I’ll be talking about it extensively in the days ahead. | 以后我会大谈此物 |
[37:43] | What does forsythia do? | 连翘是干什么用的 |
[37:47] | It’s the cure. | 它是解药 |
[37:48] | If I’m immune, can’t you use my blood to cure this? | 要是我免疫 不能用我的血液来治病吗 |
[37:52] | Blood serums can take a long time to make, | 制作血清需要很长时间 |
[37:54] | and are very expensive. | 而且花费巨大 |
[37:56] | But the good news here is that you’re not going to get sick. | 但是好消息是你不会被传染 |
[38:00] | Okay. Um… | 好吧 |
[38:03] | Then that would mean that my daughter can’t get it either, right? | 那就是说我的女儿也不会被传染吧 |
[38:06] | I can’t promise you that. | 这个我不敢保证 |
[38:08] | But isn’t that something that she would inherit from me? | 但她不会从我身上遗传吗 |
[38:11] | Well, half her immune system came from you… | 它的免疫系统有一半是遗传自你 |
[38:14] | … but the other half came from her mother. | 还有一半则来自她的母亲 |
[38:23] | Almost three hours. | 快三个小时了 |
[38:25] | I need to see a doctor or a supervisor or something. | 我要见医生或者主管什么的 |
[38:28] | I wanna know if he has this thing on the news. | 我想知道他是不是得了新闻上说的那种病 |
[38:31] | I’m sorry, sir, we’re doing the best we can. | 很抱歉 先生 我们已经竭尽所能了 |
[38:34] | Can I just speak to an administrator or something? Anybody. | 我能跟管理人员或者谁谈谈吗 |
[38:37] | Sir, please be patient. We’ll get you in… | 先生 请耐心点 会让你们进去 |
[38:39] | He’s sick! | 他病了 |
[38:41] | My wife makes me take off my clothes in the garage. | 我妻子让我在车库里把衣服脱了 |
[38:43] | Then she leaves out a bucket of warm water and some soap. | 然后她留下一桶温水和肥皂 |
[38:47] | And then she douses everything in hand sanitizer after I leave. | 我走后 她把所有衣物都泡到消毒水里 |
[38:51] | I mean, she’s overreacting, right? | 她反应过度了吧 |
[38:53] | Not really. And stop touching your face, Dave. | 不见得 不要再摸你的脸了 戴夫 |
[39:04] | Okay, we’ll put the air lock here. | 好了 我们把阻隔室设在这里 |
[39:06] | I want 25 rows of 10 beds apiece. | 我要二十五行 每行十张床 |
[39:08] | The most febrile cases at this end. | 发热最厉害的病例在这头 |
[39:11] | We’ll set up triage outside, | 在外面建立鉴伤归类 |
[39:12] | FEMA can handle food in the basement… | 联邦紧急事务管理局会在地下室管理食物 |
[39:15] | and we’ll need to be operational | 我们在接下来的24小时到 |
[39:17] | within the next 24 to 48 hours. | 48小时内就要运行 |
[39:19] | Gotcha. | 知道了 |
[39:22] | Nice job, Dave. This will work. | 干得好 戴夫 这里可以 |
[39:25] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[39:25] | Now find me three more just like it. | 现在再给我找三个这样的地方 |
[39:28] | Excuse me, Dr. Mears. | 打扰一下 米尔斯医生 |
[39:30] | Is this coming out of your budget or ours? | 钱是我们出还是你出 |
[39:34] | WHO has confirmed that the Hong Kong sample… | 世界卫生组织已经确认香港的采样 |
[39:36] | matches London, Tokyo and Abu Dhabi, | 与伦敦 东京和阿布扎比的相符 |
[39:38] | and we’re seeing large clusters in from Frankfurt and Cairo. | 从法兰克福到开罗还有大批病例 |
[39:42] | Are we any closer to an index patient? | 我们找到源头病人了吗 |
[39:45] | Could be your Beth Emhoff | 可能是你的贝丝·埃莫霍夫 |
[39:47] | or the guy on the bus in Japan. | 或者日本公交车上的那个人 |
[39:49] | Someone else who crawled off the grid. | 还有可能是别的我们不知道的人 |
[39:51] | How you doing? | 你怎么样了 |
[39:52] | Yeah, good. I’m going into a meeting with… | 还好 我正要去开会 |
[39:54] | No, I didn’t ask what you were doing, | 不 我没问你在做什么 |
[39:56] | I asked how you were doing. | 我问你怎么样了 |
[39:57] | How are you doing? | 你怎么样了 |
[40:00] | I’m, uh… | 我… |
[40:02] | I’m fine. | 我还好 |
[40:04] | Fine? | 还好 |
[40:06] | You know, I was in the field for 15 years. | 我在这个领域摸爬滚打十五年了 |
[40:08] | I’ve seen a lot of shit. | 什么都见识过 |
[40:09] | If you’re not doing fine, you can tell me. | 要是你有问题 你可以告诉我 |
[40:12] | You ever have to tell a man who just lost his wife and stepson… | 你告诉过一个刚失去妻子和继子的男人 |
[40:15] | that his wife was cheating on him before she died? | 他妻子死前曾背叛过他吗 |
[40:18] | No, I haven’t. | 不 没有 |
[40:20] | I’m sure you did the best you could. | 我知道你已经竭尽所能了 |
[40:22] | – Uh-uh. – You sound tired. | -是啊 -听起来你很累了 |
[40:26] | You gotta try to remember to sleep once in a while. | 你要记得抽时间睡一会儿 |
[40:29] | When was the last time you had | 你上一次吃不是自动贩卖机 |
[40:31] | something that didn’t come out of a vending machine? | 买的食物是什么时候 |
[40:35] | Taco Bell. | 塔可钟[墨西哥食物] |
[40:36] | Local officials are now saying | 当地官员称 |
[40:38] | over 3000 cases have been confirmed in the western suburbs | 已经确认西部郊区有三千起病例 |
[40:41] | as well as the first cases reported in Ramsey, | 据报道 首批病例出现于拉姆齐 |
[40:43] | Carlton and Saint Louis counties… | 卡尔顿和圣路易斯郡市 |
[40:45] | … as the virus continues to spread. | 病毒仍在传播 |
[40:48] | – Got it! – A state Health Department spokesperson… | -来了 -国家卫生部一名发言人 |
[40:50] | at this hour is appealing | 此时正在向 |
[40:51] | to hospitals as far away as Iowa for medicine. | 爱荷华的医院求请药品 |
[40:54] | – No, don’t open that door. Don’t open the door. – What? | -不 别开门 别开门 -什么 |
[40:56] | It’s Andrew. | 是安德鲁 |
[40:57] | Uh, sorry, Andrew, I can’t let you in. | 抱歉 安德鲁 我不能让你进来 |
[41:01] | I just came to give my condolences, Mr. Emhoff. | 我只是来慰问的 埃莫霍夫先生 |
[41:03] | I understand. Thank you. Uh, but I can’t let you in. | 我明白 谢谢 但是我不能让你进来 |
[41:08] | I’ll just leave them, then. | 那我把这个放下了 |
[41:10] | No, actually, you should take them. Uh, thank you, though. | 不 你还是拿走吧 谢谢你 |
[41:15] | – I’ll call you later. – Bye. | -我一会儿给你打电话 -再见 |
[41:21] | We just, you know, aren’t gonna take any chances. | 我们不能冒险 |
[41:38] | Do you know how to play this? | 知道这个怎么玩吗 |
[41:39] | No, I have no idea what’s going on. | 不 我不知道这是怎么回事 |
[41:43] | But it looks fun. | 但是看起来很有意思 |
[41:45] | You wanna try? | 想试试吗 |
[41:48] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[41:51] | We’ll see. | 我们来看看 |
[41:55] | Oh, yeah, my turn, okay. | 到我了 好吧 |
[41:57] | This one. Crab. Okay. | 这一个 螃蟹 好吧 |
[42:07] | Oh, my god. I’ll do… | 天哪 我来… |
[42:08] | What is that? Which one is this? | 那是什么 这是哪个 |
[42:10] | – Coin. – It’s a coin. | -筹码 -这是筹码 |
[42:13] | Oh, okay, okay, okay. | 好吧 好吧 好吧 |
[42:16] | It’s transmission. | 这就是在传播 |
[42:17] | So we just need to know which direction. | 所以我们得知道是哪个方向的 |
[42:20] | ke shi ye kan bu chu shi cong na li lai de. | 可是 也看不出是从哪里来的 |
[42:23] | But we don’t know where it comes from. | 但是我们不知道是从哪里来的 |
[42:25] | I would like to suggest that the virus started before Macao… | 我的意见是 病毒是在澳门之前出现 |
[42:30] | and maybe here in Hong Kong. | 很有可能就是在香港 |
[42:40] | You’re considering pronouncements with serious implications. | 你要发布消息带有严重的暗示 |
[42:44] | A virus is too small to be seen on video camera. | 病毒太小了 摄像机根本拍不到 |
[43:14] | Please, God. | 求你了 上帝 |
[43:16] | Please, God. | 求你了 上帝 |
[43:26] | No, no, no. | 不 不 不 |
[43:44] | Hello? | 喂 |
[43:46] | This is Dr. Erin Mears in Room 821. | 我是821房的埃仁·米尔斯医生 |
[43:52] | I need you to get me the names of | 请把过去24小时内 |
[43:53] | everyone who serviced this room in the last 24 hours. | 清洁整理这房间的所有人的名字 |
[43:57] | Also, you need to get in touch with the waiter | 还请你联系一下 |
[44:00] | who brought me my room service last night. | 今晚客房服务的服务生 |
[44:02] | I need all of their numbers. | 给我他们的电话号码 |
[44:04] | Home, cell, everything, yes. | 家里电话 手机 全部都要 |
[44:16] | Mears? | 米尔斯 |
[44:17] | Dr. Cheever… | 奇弗医生… |
[44:20] | I think I’m sick. | 我想我病了 |
[44:22] | What? What’s going on? What kind of symptoms do you have? | 什么 怎么了 都有什么症状 |
[44:26] | Can’t swallow. Severe headache. Ahem. | 咽不下东西 头痛得厉害 |
[44:30] | What’s your temperature? | 体温多少 |
[44:32] | – 101.8. – Uh, listen, you can’t… You just… | -38.8度 -听着 你别…就 |
[44:35] | – You can’t panic now, okay? – I know. | -别恐慌 好吗 -我懂 |
[44:37] | – Are you alone? – I’ve definitely infected other people. | -就你一个人吗 -我肯定传染别人了 |
[44:41] | You don’t know that. | 你还不能确定 |
[44:44] | – So, what should I do? – Well, I want you to stay in your room. | -我该怎么做 -待在你的房间 |
[44:47] | I’ll call the Health Department, tell them you’re there. | 我会打电话给卫生部告诉他们你在哪 |
[44:50] | Erin, just… You’re gonna be okay. | 埃仁 你会没事的 |
[44:53] | No, I know. I know. | 嗯 我知道 |
[44:55] | – Okay. – You gotta send somebody else. | -好的 -你得派别人去了 |
[44:57] | Yes, but you don’t worry about that right now, okay? | 对 你别担心那个好吧 |
[44:59] | – Hey, I’m… – You take care of yourself. | -我… -照顾好自己就行了 |
[45:02] | I’m sorry I couldn’t finish. | 真抱歉不能完成任务 |
[45:03] | That’s… Never mind that. | 那个…别介意 |
[45:06] | Let me see what I can do about getting you back here. | 我想想办法把你弄回来 |
[45:07] | I’m gonna get you home if I can, healthy. | 可以的话 我会把你健康地带回家 |
[45:10] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[45:11] | – Now, you hang in there. – Bye. | -先撑着点 -再见 |
[45:14] | – Bye. – Bye. | -再见 -再见 |
[45:34] | The problem is, | 问题是 |
[45:36] | we just can’t take delivery of the bodies. | 我们不能运送那些尸体 |
[45:40] | We have insurance issues with our own employees with our union, | 工会中的员工的安全问题 |
[45:44] | not to mention the health of the mourners, to consider. | 和来悼念者的健康问题 都需要考虑 |
[45:47] | I just… I wanna bury my wife and my stepson | 我只是想埋了我老婆和继子 |
[45:51] | and have a service | 办个葬礼 |
[45:52] | where our friends and our family can come | 让朋友和家人 |
[45:55] | and pay their respects and grieve. | 可以按礼数来哀悼死者 |
[45:57] | I understand, and I am truly sorry about your loss. | 我理解 我对您的损失深感惋惜 |
[46:02] | Have you considered other options? | 考虑过别的选择吗 |
[46:05] | How can they do that? We have a family plot here. | 岂有此理 他们可是我的家人 |
[46:10] | They want us to think about cremation. | 他们要我们用火葬 |
[46:11] | \h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h看邮件… 你还好吗? \h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h嗯 现在不能说话 | |
[46:13] | They just say that it’s | 他们说 |
[46:15] | the safest thing in a situation like this. | 目前的状况下 火葬最安全了 |
[46:16] | \h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h 🙁 | 你爸爸还好吗? \h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h真不开心 |
[46:17] | I wanna be buried with my daughter and grandson | 我想跟我的女儿 外孙 |
[46:23] | with Jack and my parents. | 还有杰克和我父母埋一起 |
[46:24] | I want us all together. | 我希望大家能在一起 |
[46:26] | They’re not gonna take them, | 他们不肯运送 |
[46:28] | Sarah. They’re not gonna take the bodies. | 莎拉 他们不肯接收尸体 |
[46:31] | I’ll figure something out. I’ll figure something out. | 会想到办法的 我会想到办法的 |
[46:40] | She made mistakes, Mitch… | 她犯了错 麦切 |
[46:44] | but I know she loved you very much. | 但我知道 她很爱你 |
[46:58] | I’m gonna use some of these to get us some drinks, okay? | 用这个给我们买点喝的吧 |
[47:13] | You have not reached Jon Neal… | 乔恩·尼尔暂时不能接电话 |
[47:16] | but you will if you leave a message. | 留言后他将回复你 |
[47:20] | Hi. It’s me. | 是我 |
[47:25] | I checked the flights, | 我确认过航班了 |
[47:27] | and I can actually get an earlier flight | 我能搭乘早一点的航班 |
[47:30] | that would give me a five-hour layover in Chicago… | 会在芝加哥停留五小时 |
[47:37] | so let me know if that’s something that you’d like me to do. | 想我订那一班就告诉我 |
[47:46] | – That’s for you, okay? – Oh, thank you. | -这是你的 -谢谢 |
[47:48] | Thank you very much. Thank you. | 非常感谢 谢谢 |
[47:53] | – Excuse me. – Oh, my God. | -请等下 -天哪 |
[48:00] | Thank… | 谢谢 |
[48:02] | Emhoff gave it to the Ukrainian. | 埃莫霍夫把它给了乌克兰女子 |
[48:04] | That just shows contact. | 发生了接触 |
[48:06] | Maybe it went the other way. What about Li Fai? | 也许是她传染给贝丝的 李辉呢 |
[48:10] | – He was on the casino floor. – Watch this. | -他也在赌场里 -看这个 |
[48:17] | Whoa. Oh, good. Okay, come on. | 很好 过来 |
[48:19] | Let’s get one together. Ready? | 精神点 好了吗 |
[48:23] | Cheers. | 干杯 |
[48:25] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[48:43] | That’s him with Emhoff at 12:08. | 他十二点零八和埃莫霍夫待一起 |
[48:46] | I can show you the Ukrainian | 电梯里的监控录像显示 |
[48:48] | woman on the security camera in the elevator… | 乌克兰女子在二十分钟前 |
[48:50] | …going back to her room 20 minutes earlier. | 回到了她自己的房间 |
[48:53] | She was gone before Li Fai started work. | 李辉还没开始工作她就走了 |
[48:56] | It came from here. | 源自这里 |
[48:59] | Emhoff is the index patient. | 埃莫霍夫是源头病人 |
[49:00] | We need to know everywhere she went before the casino. | 我们得了解她去赌场前还去了哪里 |
[49:04] | I want to see her itinerary again. | 我想再看看她的旅程 |
[49:07] | They say the French and Americans have a cure. | 据说法国和美国有治疗药品 |
[49:10] | They’re manufacturing it in secret. | 他们在暗地里生产 |
[49:13] | WHO knows, | 世界卫生组织知道 |
[49:14] | but they’re in bed with the Americans. | 但他们和美国是一伙的 |
[49:16] | – Who says? – The Internet. | -谁说的 -网上说的 |
[49:19] | – The Internet? And you believe it? – I don’t know. | -网上说的你也信 -我不知道 |
[49:25] | How’s your mother? | 你妈妈如何了 |
[49:29] | We tried forsythia, but she wasn’t strong. | 我们让她服过连翘 但还是去世了 |
[49:33] | There’s a mass grave in Lan Tau. | 在大屿山给她建了座大坟 |
[49:38] | I’m sorry. | 节哀顺变 |
[49:43] | I’m taking this to the ministry. We need to send this to Geneva. | 我要把这送到政府部门 得送到日内瓦 |
[50:42] | I need you to come with me. | 跟我走 |
[50:44] | – What are you doing? – Please. | -你在干什么 -拜托了 |
[50:46] | No. | 不 |
[50:48] | What’s going on? Sun Feng. | 怎么了 孙峰 |
[50:50] | What’s going on? What are you doing? | 怎么回事 怎么回事 |
[51:08] | – What are you doing? – I’m sorry. | -你要干什么 -对不起 |
[51:12] | We couldn’t wait any longer. | 我们等不及了 |
[51:29] | While they cure each other, | 在他们互相治疗的时候 |
[51:33] | we’re here at the end of the line. | 我们却排在名单最后 |
[51:35] | This is what is left of my village. | 村里只剩这些人了 |
[51:40] | – Are they sick? – Not yet. | -他们病了吗 -还没有 |
[51:44] | And we’re gonna keep it that way. | 我们不会让他们再生病了 |
[51:46] | You’ll stay here with us until they find a cure. | 找到治愈物前 你都和我们待一起 |
[51:50] | How is that gonna help? | 这样也于事无补 |
[51:52] | You’re gonna get us to the front of the line. | 你得让我们排名靠前 |
[52:07] | Dr. Mears. | 米尔斯医生 |
[52:12] | Dr. Cheever called again. | 奇弗医生又打电话来了 |
[52:14] | We’re just having a hard | 跟后勤部艰难交流后 |
[52:16] | time with the logistics of evacuating you. | 总算可以带你走了 |
[52:18] | Finding a plane and all. | 万事俱备 |
[52:21] | I got your phone. | 你的手机在我这 |
[52:25] | Dr. Cheever, he asked you to call if you feel up to it. | 奇弗医生说让你好起来就打给他 |
[52:29] | Now, we’re setting up a special ward | 如今我们已经设立特别病房 |
[52:31] | for medical personnel and first responders at the university. | 给医疗人员和大学里的最早的回应者 |
[52:35] | I wanna move you there | 我想让你住进去 |
[52:37] | but the nurses’ union is calling a work stoppage | 但是在得出医疗方案前 |
[52:41] | until protocols are in place. | 护士工会要罢工 |
[52:43] | There are volunteers, but it’s just… | 有志愿者帮忙 但是… |
[52:47] | It’s hard right now to know where’s the right place. | 现在很难知道哪里才是安全的 |
[52:52] | You’re asking me to spend a lot of resources on one person | 你要我在一个人身上浪费众多资源 |
[52:55] | and right now, I can’t do that. | 目前我无能为力 |
[52:57] | Dr. Mears would agree with me. | 米尔斯医生会同意我的做法 |
[52:58] | She’s one of our own, Lyle. | 她是我们中的一员 莱尔 |
[53:00] | We sent her up there. | 是我们派她到那去的 |
[53:01] | Okay, I sent her up there. | 好吧 我把派她到那里去 |
[53:02] | I would like to go get her back. | 我也要把她弄回来 |
[53:04] | We have a plane with an isolation pod | 有架飞机有个独立的吊舱 |
[53:06] | to bring our people in the field home | 用来在我们的人生病时 |
[53:07] | when they’re sick, right? | 直接把他们带回来 对吧 |
[53:12] | What’s going on, Lyle? | 怎么了 莱尔 |
[53:15] | There’s a sick congressman from Illinois in D.C. | 哥伦比亚特区有个得病的伊利诺斯州议员 |
[53:19] | He was in Chicago over the holiday. | 他在芝加哥度假 |
[53:23] | They’re using the pod to fly him home. | 他们用吊舱把他运回来了 |
[53:25] | Then they’re closing down Midway and O’Hare. | 他们关闭了中途岛和奥黑尔机场 |
[53:28] | The governor is calling the National Guard. | 政府召唤国民警卫队 |
[53:30] | They’re setting up roadblocks. | 他们会设置路障 |
[53:32] | They’re shutting down trade, public transportation. | 暂停交易和公共交通 |
[53:34] | The Teamsters are pulling drivers off the road. | 运输工会不让司机上路 |
[53:37] | – People are still gonna slip through. – Yes, they will. | -还是会有漏网之鱼 -必然的 |
[53:39] | The Secret Service is moving the president underground. | 特勤局已经把总统安置到地下了 |
[53:43] | Congress is figuring out how to work online. | 国会也弄清怎样在线工作 |
[53:47] | When the word goes out | 一旦消息散发出去 |
[53:49] | there will be a run on the banks, | 肯定会有大量银行提现 |
[53:50] | gas stations, grocery stores, you name it. | 拼命加油 疯狂购物 都会发生 |
[53:53] | People will panic. | 人们将恐慌 |
[53:54] | The virus will be the least of our worries. | 这样一来病毒倒最不值得考虑 |
[53:56] | It will tip over now. | 世界会大乱 |
[53:57] | We just need to make sure | 我们得确保 |
[53:59] | that nobody knows until everybody knows. | 公布天下之前 没有别人知道 |
[54:02] | My temperature’s 101. | 体温是38.3度 |
[54:06] | Higher than it was earlier. | 比之前还高 |
[54:09] | My head hurts | 头疼 |
[54:12] | and my throat feels like it’s closing. | 喉咙像闭塞了一样 |
[54:16] | This is forsythia. | 这是连翘 |
[54:19] | I’ve been taking it since the onset of the symptoms. | 症状一开始我就在服用它 |
[54:38] | If I’m here tomorrow, you’ll know it works. | 如果我明天还活着 你就知道它有效 |
[54:43] | Truth Serum Now. | 这里是《实话实说》 |
[54:45] | I’m Alan Krumwiede. | 我是艾伦·克鲁姆维德 |
[54:48] | How many people are gonna die? | 还会死多少人 |
[54:51] | Well, in 1918… | 在1918年 |
[54:53] | 1 percent of the population died from Spanish flu. | 百分之一的人死于西班牙流感 |
[54:56] | It was novel, like this, no one had ever seen it before. | 这是新病毒 之前没有人得过 |
[55:00] | – One percent of America? – One percent of the world. | -美国人口的百分之一吗 -世界人口 |
[55:04] | As many as 70 million people could die, baby, maybe more. | 七千万 也许更多的人会死 |
[55:10] | So, what do we do? | 我们怎么办 |
[55:11] | I don’t know. We try to figure it out. | 我不知道 得想点办法 |
[55:13] | This is why I sent Mears up there, to Minnesota. | 我因此派米尔斯到明尼苏达州去 |
[55:15] | And now I can’t get her back. | 现在却不能把她带回来 |
[55:17] | She’s sick, Aubrey, and I can’t do anything for her | 她病了 奥布里 我帮不上忙 |
[55:20] | because there are no nurses. | 那里没有护士 |
[55:22] | – Why not? – Because they’re on strike. | -为什么 -他们在罢工 |
[55:24] | – How can they do that? – Because there’s nothing they can do. | -他们怎么能那样 -他们也别无他法 |
[55:27] | We’re putting healthy people next to sick people | 把健康的人送到病患身边 |
[55:30] | and hoping the healthy people don’t get sick. It’s ridiculous. | 希望健康的人不会生病 太可笑了 |
[55:32] | I’m sorry, Ellis, but that’s not your fault. | 抱歉 埃利斯 但这不是你的错 |
[55:34] | I sent her up there, Aubrey. | 是我派她去的 奥布里 |
[55:36] | If one in four are dying, | 如果四个人中死一个 |
[55:37] | that means three out of four are living, right? | 表明剩下三个能存活 对吗 |
[55:40] | So the odds are in her favor. | 她存活的机会还是很大的 |
[55:43] | I want you to get in your car and drive down here to Atlanta now. | 到你车里去 马上开去亚特兰大 |
[55:46] | You hear me, Aubrey? | 听到了吗 奥布里 |
[55:50] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[55:52] | I want you to get in your car and leave Chicago. | 我想你开车离开芝加哥 |
[55:54] | I want you to drive here to Atlanta. Drive by yourself. | 自己开车到亚特兰大去 |
[55:58] | You do it. You do it now. | 快点 按我所的做 |
[56:00] | Don’t tell anyone and don’t stop. | 别告诉别人 也别停留 |
[56:03] | Stay away from other people, understand? | 离其他人远点 懂吧 |
[56:05] | Keep your distance from other people. | 保持距离 |
[56:07] | Call me when you’re on the road, Aubrey. | 途中给我打电话 奥布里 |
[56:18] | Roger. | 罗杰 |
[56:22] | Did you hear…? | 你听到了 |
[56:23] | I got people too, Dr. Cheever. | 我也有亲人 奇弗医生 |
[56:26] | We all do. | 我们都有 |
[56:48] | Hello? | 你好 |
[56:49] | Hey, friend, what’s up with blowing off dinner? | 伙计 怎么不一起吃晚餐了 |
[56:53] | I’m sorry, Liz. | 对不起 莉斯 |
[56:54] | Why you so flaky? You feeling okay? | 你的声音有点怪的 还好吧 |
[56:58] | This flu sh… | 这场流感 |
[57:00] | Stuff is really spooky. What does Ellis say? | 真让人毛骨悚然 埃利斯怎么说 |
[57:07] | He says it’s… He says it’s serious. | 他说这很严重 |
[57:13] | What do you mean, serious? | 严重是什么意思 |
[57:16] | Where are you? | 你在哪里 |
[57:17] | – I’m getting out of town. – What? | -就要出城了 -什么 |
[57:24] | I’m gonna tell you something | 告诉你点事 |
[57:27] | and you’re not gonna repeat it. | 但别告诉别人 |
[57:46] | 戴斯勒药房 连翘有效 持续供应 | |
[58:06] | – Cover your mouth, please. – Fuck off, lady. | -请掩住嘴 -滚蛋 娘们 |
[58:08] | We will only be able to give out 50 doses today. | 今天只能提供五十份连翘 |
[58:12] | – What? – That’s our allotment. | -什么 -这是分配额 |
[58:15] | This is bullshit. | 放屁 |
[58:17] | Hey. There… Excuse me, there’s a line here. Excuse me! | 这…别插队 别插队 |
[58:52] | Jesus. | 天哪 |
[58:55] | Where’s the fire department? | 消防人员哪里去了 |
[59:14] | Is anyone even working here? | 没有工作人员吗 |
[59:16] | Just get the cereal. | 只拿谷物 |
[59:23] | – Jory, don’t touch anything. – Help me. | -乔里 什么都别碰 -救救我 |
[59:30] | Okay, take your gloves off. | 把你的手套摘掉 |
[59:32] | Here, give me your hands. | 把手递给我 |
[59:34] | Okay. I want you to really rub this in. | 用这个使劲儿擦 |
[59:39] | Okay, okay, come on. | 好了 好了 快走 |
[59:44] | Come on, come on. | 快点 快 |
[59:47] | Hey, get away from there. Get away. | 离那远点 离开 |
[59:55] | Lock the door. | 把门锁上 |
[1:00:02] | Get back in your car, sir. Get back in your car. | 先生 回车里去 回你的车里去 |
[1:00:05] | No, no, I’m not… I’m immune. | 不 不 我没有…我免疫 |
[1:00:07] | Stay back. | 退回去 |
[1:00:07] | I’ve already had it. | 我已经得过了 |
[1:00:09] | – And my daughter’s not sick. – She’s sick? | -我女儿也没病 -她病了吗 |
[1:00:11] | She’s not, no. We’re just trying to get to Wisconsin. | 她没病 我们要去威斯康星州 |
[1:00:14] | The border is sealed. The governor has declared a quarantine. | 封路了 政府刚下了封锁令 |
[1:00:17] | Get back in your car. | 回你车里去 |
[1:00:18] | No, we don’t wanna go back there. We wanna go across. | 不 我们不要回去 我们要过去 |
[1:00:21] | There is no way across. Get in your car. | 过不去了 回车里去 |
[1:00:22] | We’re not sick. | 我们没病 |
[1:00:24] | Get back in your car or I will detain you. | 回车里去否则我就拘留你 |
[1:00:27] | Where? | 拘留到哪 |
[1:00:29] | Get in the car! | 回车里去 |
[1:00:42] | – What happened? – We have to go home. | -怎么了 -得回家去了 |
[1:01:07] | What are you doing here? | 你在这干嘛 |
[1:01:11] | I think I had a seizure. | 我想病发作了 |
[1:01:17] | I can’t… I can’t find any in the stores. I tried. | 但是我在商店找不到药 我尽力了 |
[1:01:21] | Look, I don’t have any here. People broke in. | 我这儿也没有 别人入户抢走了 |
[1:01:27] | I’m… I’m pregnant, Alan. | 我怀孕了 艾伦 |
[1:01:29] | And I have… I have money. | 我有钱 |
[1:01:35] | I can give you some money. | 我可以给你钱 |
[1:01:40] | Lorraine, you shouldn’t be out. | 罗琳 你不该出门的 |
[1:01:43] | – Please, Alan. – Go home. | -帮帮我 艾伦 -回家吧 |
[1:01:44] | I’ll bring it to you when I get it. | 如果找到我会送你家去 |
[1:02:03] | I was wondering if I could get another blanket. | 能再给我条毯子吗 |
[1:02:07] | This one’s very damp now. | 这条很湿了 |
[1:02:09] | I’m truly sorry, sir. We’re out of blankets. | 真抱歉 先生 没有多余的毯子了 |
[1:02:12] | We’re hoping for more to be donated. We put the word out. | 希望有人能捐赠 我们已经求助了 |
[1:02:16] | What about the heat? Can we turn that up? | 温度呢 能调高点吗 |
[1:02:19] | I’ll find out. | 我去试试 |
[1:03:06] | – When did we run out of body bags? – Two days ago. | -裹尸袋什么时候用完的 -两天前 |
[1:03:11] | We’re trying to get more in from Canada, | 我们在试着从加拿大运点来 |
[1:03:13] | but they just wanna wait and see. | 但他们要等等看 |
[1:03:23] | No more lies! No more lies! No more lies! | 拒绝被骗 拒绝谎言 |
[1:03:41] | There are stories on the Internet that in India and elsewhere | 网上有传言说 在印度和其它地方 |
[1:03:44] | the drug ribavirin has been shown to be effective against this virus. | 病毒唑显示对病毒有效 |
[1:03:48] | Yet Homeland Security is | 目前国土安全局 |
[1:03:49] | telling the CDC not to make any announcements | 要求疾病防治中心别对外发布宣言 |
[1:03:51] | until stockpiles of the drug could be secured. | 直到库存的药剂有保证为止 |
[1:03:54] | Well, Dr. Gupta, there | 古普塔医生 |
[1:03:55] | continue to be evaluations of several drugs. | 对几样药物进行了评估 |
[1:03:58] | Ribavirin is among them. | 病毒唑只是其中之一 |
[1:04:00] | But right now, our best defense has been social distancing. | 但现今最有效的措施还是社交距离 |
[1:04:04] | No hand-shaking, staying home when you’re sick… | 别握手 生病尽量待家里 |
[1:04:06] | washing your hands frequently. | 经常洗手 |
[1:04:08] | Can you tell us, to date, | 能不能说下 到现在 |
[1:04:10] | how many people have died from this virus? | 这病毒导致多少人死亡了 |
[1:04:12] | Very difficult. | 很难说清楚 |
[1:04:14] | We’re still working on, uh, confirming that number. | 还在继续核实中 |
[1:04:17] | There are 50 different states in this country | 总共有五十个州 |
[1:04:19] | which means there are 50 different Health Departments | 也就是有五十个卫生部 |
[1:04:22] | followed by 50 different protocols. | 还受五十种法律约束 |
[1:04:25] | Let me bring Alan Krumwiede into this debate as well. | 让艾伦·克鲁姆维德也发表点意见吧 |
[1:04:28] | Uh, Alan’s a freelance journalist. | 艾伦是自由撰稿记者 |
[1:04:30] | Uh, he was the first to track the “Shinko Bus Man” Video. | 他最先追踪了”日本新光公交男”的视频 |
[1:04:33] | Uh, Alan, today on Twitter you wrote | 艾伦 今天你在微博上写到 |
[1:04:36] | that the truth about this virus is being kept from the world | 关于这病毒的真相 |
[1:04:39] | by the CDC, by the World Health Organization | 被疾病防治中心和世界卫生组织隐瞒了 |
[1:04:41] | to allow friends of the administration to benefit from it | 使得管理部门的亲朋好友 |
[1:04:45] | both financially and physically. | 经济上获利 身体健康 |
[1:04:47] | Uh, there are therapies we know are effective right now, | 目前已有有效的治疗方法 |
[1:04:51] | like forsythia | 比如连翘 |
[1:04:52] | and they don’t even appear on the CDC website. | 但在疾病防治中心的网页上却没表明 |
[1:04:55] | On your blog, you also wrote | 在你的博客上你还写到 |
[1:04:57] | that the World Health | 世界卫生组织 |
[1:04:58] | Organization is in bed with pharmaceutical companies? | 和制药公司同流合污 |
[1:05:01] | Because they are. | 的确如此 |
[1:05:02] | That’s who stands to gain from this. | 他们才是从中获利的人 |
[1:05:04] | They’re working hand in glove. | 他们紧密勾结 |
[1:05:06] | And the hand is reaching into our pockets. | 把黑手伸到我们的口袋里 |
[1:05:08] | The CDC is exploring forsythia | 疾病防治中心在研究连翘 |
[1:05:10] | and other homeopathic treatments. | 和其它同类治疗方法 |
[1:05:12] | But right now, there’s no science to back any of these claims. | 但目前这些论断都没有科学支撑 |
[1:05:15] | Or no way Dr. Cheever or the | 也许奇弗或者 |
[1:05:17] | people who put him into power can profit from it. | 让他握实权的人都没有获利 |
[1:05:20] | We’re not ruling anything out. | 我们什么都没排除 |
[1:05:21] | There are people who are sick, | 有一大堆人病了 |
[1:05:23] | people who are dying, and we are doing… | 就要死了 我们却在 |
[1:05:25] | They’re not keeping us safe from this any more than… | 他们不再保证我们的安全 |
[1:05:28] | We’re concerned about every American citizen. | 我们关心每个美国公民 |
[1:05:30] | Dr. Cheever is being a bit | 当说到”每个美国公民”时 |
[1:05:32] | disingenuous when he says “Every American citizen.” | 奇弗医生还真是虚伪 |
[1:05:36] | We’re working very hard to | 我们努力工作 |
[1:05:37] | find out where this virus came from, treat it | 想找出病毒的来源 治疗它 |
[1:05:39] | and vaccinate against it if we can. | 如果可以还要接种疫苗 |
[1:05:41] | We don’t know all of that yet, we just don’t. | 那些都无从得知 还不清楚 |
[1:05:44] | What we do know is that in order to become sick… | 我们知道的就是 如果你得病 |
[1:05:46] | you have to first come in | 肯定得先和 |
[1:05:48] | contact with a sick person or something they touched. | 病人或者他们碰过的东西接触 |
[1:05:51] | In order to get scared, | 如果想要惊恐不安的话 |
[1:05:52] | all you have to do is come in contact with a rumor | 只需多看看满是流言的电视 |
[1:05:55] | television or the Internet. | 多上上网 |
[1:05:56] | I think what Mr. Krumwiede is | 我认为 克鲁姆维德先生 |
[1:05:58] | spreading is far more dangerous than the disease. | 所散播的流言比病毒来得严重多了 |
[1:06:01] | – Oh, really? – Yes. | -真的吗 -绝对 |
[1:06:03] | – That’s funny. – What’s funny? | -真好笑 -什么好笑 |
[1:06:05] | You’re funny, because if you check on Facebook | 你真好笑 如果你上人人网看看 |
[1:06:07] | you’ll find a communiqué attributed to | 就会找到一条伊利莎白·尼高 |
[1:06:09] | Dr. Cheever by Elizabeth Nygaard | 发布的公告指明奇弗医生 |
[1:06:11] | about the quarantine of | 在公布疫情前几个小时 |
[1:06:12] | Chicago hours before it was announced to the public. | 就在芝加哥进行了检疫 |
[1:06:15] | That’s why I think he’s a bit disingenuous | 因此让我觉得他有点虚伪 |
[1:06:17] | when he says equal care for all and not just his friends. | 但他说大家都一样而没对朋友特殊照顾 |
[1:06:21] | Some pretty wild allegations here, Dr. Cheever. | 奇弗先生 现在有很多无名指控 |
[1:06:24] | Can you tell us what communication appeared and when? | 能告诉我们那公告的什么时候的吗 |
[1:06:27] | What is the nature of your relationship with Nygaard? | 你和尼高是什么关系 |
[1:06:29] | I’m not aware of anything attributed to me on any social network. | 任何社交网络上的内容都与我无关 |
[1:06:33] | I’m sure you’re not. | 我确信与你无关 |
[1:06:34] | It is there. It is there. | 事情明摆着呢 |
[1:06:37] | Tell them what an R-nought of two really means, | 解释基本传染数为2的意思吧 |
[1:06:39] | Dr. Cheever. | 奇弗医生 |
[1:06:40] | Teach them some math. Hm? | 教大家算算吧 |
[1:06:42] | No? I’ll do it. | 不乐意吗 那我来 |
[1:06:44] | On day 1, there were two people with it, | 第一天 有两名病人 |
[1:06:46] | and then there were four. | 然后变成四名 |
[1:06:48] | And then it was 16, | 接下来十六名 |
[1:06:49] | and you think you’ve got it in front of you | 你认为已经逃过一劫了 |
[1:06:51] | but next it’s 256, and then it’s 65,000 | 但之后二百五十六 然后是六万五千 |
[1:06:54] | and it’s behind you, above you, and all around you. | 它如影随形 无孔不入 |
[1:06:57] | In 30 steps, it’s a billion sick. | 只需三十天 十亿人都病了 |
[1:07:00] | Three months. It’s a math problem you can do on a napkin. | 那三个月呢 你自己可以轻松算出结果 |
[1:07:03] | And that’s where we’re headed. | 这才是我们要面对的 |
[1:07:05] | And that’s why you won’t even tell us the number of the dead… | 所以你才不愿告诉我们死亡人数 |
[1:07:09] | will you, Dr. Cheever? | 对吧 奇弗医生 |
[1:07:10] | But you’ll tell your friends when to get out of Chicago | 但是你却让你朋友离开芝加哥 |
[1:07:13] | before anyone else has a chance. | 而大家都没机会那样做 |
[1:07:18] | They’re looking for a scapegoat. | 他们在找替罪羊 |
[1:07:20] | You just made it easy. | 你让他们抓住了把柄 |
[1:07:25] | The only reason we’re not taking this to the attorney general | 之所以没把你送给首席检查官 |
[1:07:28] | is because we can’t replace you right now. | 是因为暂时没人能取代你 |
[1:07:30] | But there’s gonna be an investigation. Do you understand that? | 但还是会对此进行调查 明白吗 |
[1:07:38] | And we don’t wanna see you in front of the cameras anymore. | 还有 我们不希望你再在媒体前露脸 |
[1:07:46] | 主题 更新系统发育分析数据 | |
[1:07:53] | Whoa, whoa, whoa. Where did you come from? | 这数据哪里来的 |
[1:07:58] | – It’s mutated. – Which way, better or worse? | -它变异了 -好的还是坏的 |
[1:08:01] | It’s moved into an African HIV AIDS population. | 病毒已扩散到一非洲艾滋病群体 |
[1:08:05] | The Durban cluster is highly divergent. | 德班[南非港口]的病群非常分散 |
[1:08:09] | We have a new R-nought, Ellis. It’s not two anymore. | 基本传染数变了 不再是2了 |
[1:08:31] | I thought you said once we could grow it, | 你不是说只要能培养病毒 |
[1:08:33] | we could vaccinate against it. | 就可以制作疫苗吗 |
[1:08:34] | We tried using dead virus | 试过用死病毒 |
[1:08:36] | combined with several atrophins to boost immune response. | 与几种抗体结合来增强免疫反应 |
[1:08:39] | And? | 结果呢 |
[1:08:40] | No protective antibodies, a lot of dead monkeys. | 防卫性抗体没产生 猴子倒是死了不少 |
[1:08:43] | Can you get to the pub with the good news? | 有什么能公开的好消息吗 |
[1:08:44] | Now we have to try a live attenuated virus. | 现在只能试试较弱的活病毒 |
[1:08:47] | – Like with polio? – Exactly. | -就像小儿麻痹症的那种 -正是 |
[1:08:48] | The only danger with a live virus… | 用活病毒的危险在于 |
[1:08:50] | …is the possibility that | 很有可能 |
[1:08:51] | it will revert to wild type and kill the host. | 病毒会被再次激活并杀死宿主 |
[1:08:54] | And when will we know about that? | 这个什么时候能确定 |
[1:08:57] | I’ll ask the monkeys. | 我问问猴子吧 |
[1:08:59] | As of right now, the mortality rate is fluctuating… | 目前 死亡率正在 |
[1:09:02] | …between 25 and 30 percent… | 25%到30%之间浮动 |
[1:09:04] | …depending upon underlying medical conditions… | 依据基础医疗条件 |
[1:09:07] | …socioeconomic factors, nutrition, fresh water. | 社会经济因素 营养状况以及水质 |
[1:09:11] | With the new mutation… | 由于新的突变 |
[1:09:13] | …we are predicting an R-nought of no less than four. | 我们预测基础传染数将会高达4 |
[1:09:17] | And without a vaccine, we can anticipate… | 在没有疫苗的状况下 |
[1:09:20] | …that approximately one in | 预计十二个人里 |
[1:09:23] | 12 people on the planet will contract the disease. | 就会有一个人感染病毒 |
[1:10:21] | 肉类冷冻方便食品 冷冻时勿粗暴处理 保存于零度或以下 | |
[1:10:40] | Folks, attention. | 请大家注意一下 |
[1:10:42] | We appreciate your patience and we’re doing the best we can. | 感谢你们的耐心等待 我们尽力了 |
[1:10:46] | We have exhausted our supply of meals ready-to-eat for today. | 今天的方便食品供应已经没有了 |
[1:10:49] | What? | 什么 |
[1:10:51] | Please remain calm. We’ll be sending… | 请冷静 我们会送来 |
[1:10:52] | Please… Hey. Can we get some help over here? | 拜托 这边需要帮助 |
[1:10:57] | Leave the park in an orderly fashion. | 请按秩序离开 |
[1:10:58] | Help me! | 救命 |
[1:11:04] | – You okay? – Thank you. | -你没事吧 -谢谢你 |
[1:11:06] | – Sorry, they got one of them. – Get the trucks! | -抱歉 他们抢了一个 -上车拿 |
[1:11:10] | Get the trucks! | 上车拿 |
[1:11:28] | There’s… There’s nothing in there! | 车里什么都没有 |
[1:11:32] | As the death toll in the United States is now believed… | 由于美国方面的死亡人数 |
[1:11:35] | … to have reached 2.5 million… | 已经达到二百五十万 |
[1:11:37] | … the president issued a | 达拉斯 迈阿密 克利夫兰和凤凰城 |
[1:11:38] | statement today from an undisclosed location… | 连续两天的暴乱之后 |
[1:11:40] | … implementing mandatory curfews in major metropolitan areas… | 总统今天从一个秘密地点 |
[1:11:44] | … after a second consecutive day | 起草了一份声明 |
[1:11:45] | of riots in Dallas, Miami, Cleveland and Phoenix. | 对一些主要大城区实施强制戒严 |
[1:11:48] | Absenteeism in law enforcement is nearing 25 percent… | 报告表明执法机关的 |
[1:11:51] | … according to reports… | 缺勤率已接近25% |
[1:12:18] | Because of the high volume of 911 calls… | 由于现在服务繁忙 |
[1:12:21] | … please use the following directory: | 请按以下目录拨打 |
[1:12:23] | If you have symptoms, | 如出现患病症状 |
[1:12:25] | please hang up and call 612-188-6336. | 请挂机 拨打6121886336 |
[1:12:30] | To report a death or for the removal of a body, | 如报告死者或需移除尸体 |
[1:12:32] | please press 1. | 请按1 |
[1:12:45] | Hello? Anybody home? | 有人在家吗 |
[1:12:50] | Hey, Mark? | 马克 |
[1:13:24] | Hey, Jor? | 乔 |
[1:13:31] | Jor? | 乔 |
[1:14:03] | I can’t feel my hands. | 我手没感觉了 |
[1:14:09] | That messed up my snow angel. | 我的雪天使被你弄坏了 |
[1:14:13] | I’m fine, Jory. | 我没事 乔里 |
[1:14:14] | If neither of us have it, then we can’t give it to each other. | 要是我们俩都没病就不会传染给对方 |
[1:14:23] | – Get away from her. – Dad! | -离开她 -爸爸 |
[1:14:24] | – Get away. Get away. – Dad! | -走开 走开 -爸爸 |
[1:14:27] | – What are you doing? – Stay there. | -你在干吗 -待着别动 |
[1:14:29] | Go home, Andrew. | 回家去 安德鲁 |
[1:14:40] | Get up. | 起来 |
[1:14:50] | Are we even close? | 有眉目了吗 |
[1:14:54] | If we even had a viable vaccine right now… | 即使现在有可靠的疫苗 |
[1:14:56] | …we would still have to do human trials, | 也需要先临床试验 |
[1:14:58] | and that would take weeks. | 会用上几星期 |
[1:15:00] | And then we would have to get clearance and approval… | 然后需要得到审批 |
[1:15:02] | …figure out manufacturing and distribution. | 还要搞定生产厂家和物流 |
[1:15:04] | That would take months. | 这要几个月 |
[1:15:06] | And then training survivors to give inoculations. | 然后是给幸存者进行接种培训 |
[1:15:08] | More months, more deaths. | 这要更多时间 同时也就更多人死 |
[1:15:11] | Well, Homeland Security wants to know… | 国土安全部想知道 |
[1:15:13] | …if we can put a | 能不能像氟化物那样 |
[1:15:15] | vaccination in the water supply, like fluoride. | 把疫苗放在水源里 |
[1:15:17] | Cure everyone all at once. | 一次就治愈一大片 |
[1:15:21] | I’m going home now, Ellis. It’s getting late. | 我要回家了 埃利斯 很晚了 |
[1:15:25] | Merry Christmas. | 圣诞快乐 |
[1:15:31] | Merry Christmas. | 同乐 |
[1:17:02] | – What are you doing? – It’s okay, Dad. | -你在干吗 -没事的 爸爸 |
[1:17:05] | No, it’s not okay. | 怎么会没事 |
[1:17:05] | Do you remember Dr. Barry Marshall? | 你还记得巴里·马歇尔医生吗 |
[1:17:09] | Thought that bacteria caused ulcers, not stress. | 以为是细菌引起溃疡 而非压力 |
[1:17:13] | Gave himself the bug and then cured himself. | 自己吃了药 就痊愈了 |
[1:17:16] | You taught me about him. | 是你给我讲的 |
[1:17:19] | I’m testing my vaccine. | 我在测试疫苗效果 |
[1:17:23] | No, this is different. | 这不一样 |
[1:17:25] | I don’t want to get you sick. | 我不想让你染病 |
[1:17:28] | Ally, you can’t take that chance. | 你不能冒这个险 |
[1:17:30] | Oh, Dad, you’re here because you stayed in your practice… | 爸爸 你是因为坚守岗位 |
[1:17:34] | …treating sick people after everyone else went home. | 照顾病人直到最后一刻才得病的 |
[1:17:37] | You took that chance. You took that chance every day. | 你冒了险 每天如此 |
[1:17:51] | What? | 什么 |
[1:17:55] | He won a Nobel Prize. | 他拿了诺贝尔奖 |
[1:17:57] | – Yes, I know, Dad. – Barry Marshall. | -我知道 -巴里·马歇尔 |
[1:18:10] | The Food and Drug Administration | 食品药品管理局 |
[1:18:12] | is accelerating approval… | 正在尽快完成甲型泰累尔氏病毒 |
[1:18:13] | … of the MEV-1 vaccine… | 疫苗的审批工作 |
[1:18:16] | … currently in production at | 该疫苗现正在 |
[1:18:17] | five secret locations in the U.S. And Europe… | 美国和欧洲的五个未公开地点量产 |
[1:18:20] | … saying the first doses | 第一批疫苗 |
[1:18:21] | could be available for human use within 90 days. | 将会在90天内投入使用 |
[1:18:24] | The WHO estimates that it could take nearly a year… | 世界卫生组织预计一年后 |
[1:18:27] | … to manufacture and | 可以大规模制成 |
[1:18:28] | distribute the necessary amount of the vaccine… | 并分配足够数量的疫苗 |
[1:18:31] | … to stop the spread of the virus… | 以制止这种迄今为止夺取 |
[1:18:33] | … which so far has taken over 26 million lives worldwide. | 两千六百万人性命的病毒扩散 |
[1:18:37] | But as labs work around the | 但当研制配方的试验工作 |
[1:18:38] | clock to produce the life-saving formula… | 正在紧张进行时 |
[1:18:41] | … the question remains: Who gets it first? | 问题依然存在 谁先拿疫苗呢 |
[1:18:55] | – Don’t touch me. – Where is it? | -别碰我 -疫苗在哪 |
[1:18:58] | We don’t have it. | 我们没有 |
[1:18:58] | Bullshit. He works there. He gets it first. | 放屁 他在那工作 肯定先拿 |
[1:19:01] | We don’t have it. We have to wait… | 我们没有 得等到 |
[1:19:32] | Ellis? | 埃利斯 |
[1:19:34] | Where are you? | 你在哪 |
[1:19:36] | It’s because they saw you | 他们在电视新闻上看到你 |
[1:19:37] | on the news and they heard about what happened. | 也听说了发生的事 |
[1:19:40] | – You all right? – They knew where you worked. | -你还好吗 -他们知道你在哪工作 |
[1:19:42] | They waited for you to leave. | 你一走他们就来了 |
[1:19:45] | Get up here. Come on. Let me look at you. | 起来 来 让我看看 |
[1:19:48] | I tried to stop them. | 我试着阻止他们 |
[1:19:49] | I tried. | 尽力了 |
[1:19:52] | Did they touch you? Did they look sick? | 他们碰你了吗 看上去像不像患病的 |
[1:19:54] | They had masks on, Ellis, and gloves. | 他们戴着面具和手套呢 |
[1:19:57] | Don’t tell me that… | 别告诉我他们… |
[1:19:58] | Aubrey, we get the vaccine tomorrow. | 奥布里 我们明天就拿到疫苗了 |
[1:20:01] | You have to trust me, Ellis. | 埃利斯 相信我 |
[1:20:04] | They didn’t touch me. | 他们没碰我 |
[1:20:07] | After the Spanish flu in 1918, you know, | 1918年的西班牙流感之后 |
[1:20:09] | people got rich. | 人们就富裕了 |
[1:20:11] | The Vicks VapoRub people, the Lysol people, look it up. | 生产感冒药和消毒剂的人 数数吧 |
[1:20:14] | One man dies, another man makes money off his coffin. | 有人死了 别人就卖棺材 |
[1:20:18] | One country culls all their chickens, | 哪个国家把鸡都杀光了 |
[1:20:20] | red meat goes into higher demand. | 牛羊肉就供不应求 |
[1:20:22] | I’m not the first person to make money… | 我又不是第一个赚钱的人 |
[1:20:24] | …off the fact that our immune system is a work in progress. | 我们免疫系统确实是在日益更新 |
[1:20:28] | The pharmaceutical industry do it every quarter. | 制药业每时每刻都在赚钱 |
[1:20:31] | I don’t think anyone is immune to opportunity, Alan. | 没人能豁免于概率 艾伦 |
[1:20:34] | It’s just that studies show | 研究并没有证明 |
[1:20:35] | that there is no proof that forsythia works. | 连翘对病毒有效 |
[1:20:37] | Who conducted the studies? | 是谁搞的研究 |
[1:20:39] | What defines “Works”? | 又是谁定义的”有效” |
[1:20:41] | Against what strain of the virus? | 对哪一类病毒呢 |
[1:20:42] | Did you know about the studies when we met the last time? | 上次见面的时候你知道这些研究吗 |
[1:20:45] | We can get in a lot of trouble… | 我们会惹上很多麻烦… |
[1:20:47] | Do you really think this Dr. | 你真觉着这个疾病中心的 |
[1:20:49] | Hextall CDC person is Jesus in a lab coat? | 黑斯塔尔大夫是个慈祥的救世主吗 |
[1:20:51] | The government rushed the trials. | 政府对案子仓促了之 |
[1:20:53] | The lawyers indemnified the drug companies. | 律师又袒护制药公司 |
[1:20:57] | Maybe it causes autism or narcolepsy or cancer 10 years from now. | 十年后也可能引发自闭嗜睡甚至癌症呢 |
[1:21:02] | Who knows? | 谁知道呢 |
[1:21:04] | You… The… | 你…这… |
[1:21:06] | The swine flu vaccine killed people back in 1976. | 1976年猪流感疫苗就害死过人啊 |
[1:21:10] | Nerve disease. | 神经疾病 |
[1:21:11] | So we’re all guinea pigs, starting from today. | 我们现在就是 一群小白鼠 |
[1:21:14] | Just wait, they’ll start listing | 就等着看他们列出一堆副作用 |
[1:21:16] | side effects like the credits at the end of a movie. | 就像电影结尾的字幕一样 |
[1:21:19] | People trust you, Alan. If you tell them not to take it… | 大家信任你 你要是告诉他们别… |
[1:21:23] | That’s right. | 正是如此 |
[1:21:25] | They trust me. All 12 million unique visitors. | 他们相信我 一千二百万访问量 |
[1:21:29] | I’m a trusted man stepping up to a microphone… | 我就是大家信赖的 |
[1:21:31] | …in front of a very large crowd. | 万众瞩目的发言人 |
[1:21:34] | That’s who I am. That’s the brand. | 这就是我 这就叫号召力 |
[1:21:38] | I say the right thing, nobody shows up for their shot. | 我说得对 没人来反驳 |
[1:21:40] | Maybe they’d rather roll the dice with forsythia. | 也许他们愿意抓阄决定是否用连翘呢 |
[1:21:44] | I can make that happen. | 我能帮他们决定 |
[1:21:46] | I just wanna know I’m in the best position possible when I do. | 我只是想确定自己的位置恰当 |
[1:21:49] | What does that mean, exactly? | 这具体是什么意思 |
[1:21:52] | If I’m gonna step into the crosshairs, I wanna know what’s in… | 如果我确定了目标 我想知道在 |
[1:21:59] | – Is he with you? – What? Who? | -他是你的人吗 -什么 谁 |
[1:22:01] | Are you wearing a wire? | 你带窃听器了吗 |
[1:22:05] | Alan, I didn’t have a choice. They’ve seen your blog. | 艾伦 我没的选 他们看了你博客 |
[1:22:09] | Get him. | 抓住他 |
[1:22:15] | Far enough, far enough. | 好了 好了 |
[1:22:17] | This is for what? Tell me, for what? | 凭什么抓我 凭什么 |
[1:22:19] | Securities fraud, conspiracy, and most likely manslaughter. | 证券诈骗和阴谋 很可能过失杀人 |
[1:22:23] | It cured me. Forsythia cured me. | 对我有效 连翘把我治好了 |
[1:22:25] | We’ll see, Alan. | 等着瞧吧 艾伦 |
[1:22:26] | This is entrapment. | 这是诱捕 |
[1:22:28] | You can’t take my blood. You can’t, that’s my property. | 别想要我的血样 这是私人财产 |
[1:22:40] | We may never know where this disease came from. | 疾病的根源可能永远是个谜 |
[1:22:44] | But we do know that this vaccine is the result… | 但精英们的坚持和勇气 |
[1:22:47] | …of the courage and perseverance of a remarkable few. | 使得这些疫苗变得极有意义 |
[1:22:53] | We shall now begin the drawing. John. | 开始抽签吧 约翰 |
[1:23:00] | The first MEV-1 vaccination… | 第一批接种甲型泰累尔氏病毒 |
[1:23:04] | …are those people born on March 10th. | 疫苗的人出生于三月十日 |
[1:23:08] | March 10th. | 三月十日 |
[1:23:09] | We remind all of you | 请大家在排队时 |
[1:23:11] | to stay 10 feet apart from each other while on line. | 彼此保持三米的距离 |
[1:23:25] | Shouldn’t you be downstairs? | 你不是在楼下吗 |
[1:23:26] | I’m tracking vaccine batch numbers. | 我在追踪疫苗批量 |
[1:23:29] | This is what you have to be doing right this minute? | 必须现在做吗 |
[1:23:32] | This is what I want to do right this minute. | 这是我现在想做的事 |
[1:23:36] | Take a bow, Ally. | 让让步吧 艾丽 |
[1:23:38] | People have for a lot less. | 还有很多人得不到 |
[1:23:40] | It’s not that hard to give yourself an injection. | 给你自己注射可没那么难 |
[1:23:42] | What about Mears or my father or you? | 但对于米尔斯 我父亲或者你呢 |
[1:23:47] | I’m gonna take a bow while you get hauled in front of Congress? | 你被国会抓走了 我要让步吗 |
[1:23:51] | What do I say when they ask about that? | 他们问起来我怎么说 |
[1:23:54] | You tell them | 你就说 |
[1:23:55] | that I told a loved one who told a loved one… | 我告诉爱人 她告诉了她挚爱的人 |
[1:23:58] | …and that I’d do it again. | 再来一次 我还是会这么做 |
[1:23:59] | Without you… Ally, | 如果没有你 艾丽 |
[1:24:01] | you have saved millions of lives. | 你挽救了上百万的生命 |
[1:24:03] | That’s a great story. It also happens to be true. | 这是个伟大而又真实的故事 |
[1:24:05] | Now, how often can you say that? | 你多久可以这么说一次 |
[1:24:10] | The next citizens to receive the MEV-1 vaccination… | 下一批接种甲型泰累尔氏病毒 |
[1:24:13] | … are those born on the date… | 疫苗的将是出生于 |
[1:24:17] | What is that? January 11th. | 让我看看 一月十一号 |
[1:24:19] | Okay. All right, 144. | 好吧 144个了 |
[1:24:24] | That’s… Ahem. There’s still, uh, 200… | 还有200个呢 |
[1:24:27] | More than 200 birthdays, hon, | 还有200多个生日 |
[1:24:29] | that haven’t been called, so that’s good. | 没被叫到呢 还不错 |
[1:24:31] | That’s a good number. | 不错的数字 |
[1:24:33] | – What if they run out? – They’re not gonna run out. | -要是没有了怎么办 -不会没有的 |
[1:24:35] | They have enough to keep up with demand. | 会根据需求生产足够疫苗的 |
[1:24:37] | They said that already. | 他们已经说了 |
[1:24:39] | Maybe I’m immune like you and I don’t even need it. | 可能我像你一样有免疫了 不需要这个 |
[1:24:42] | That’s not a chance we’re gonna take. | 不能冒这个险 |
[1:24:45] | So instead we lose spring, we lose summer… | 这么说我们春天没了 夏天没了 |
[1:24:49] | …we lose another 144 days that don’t happen again. | 144天都没了 |
[1:24:54] | Why can’t they invent a shot that keeps time from passing? | 他们干吗不发明个不老药 |
[1:24:58] | It’s gonna start getting normal again, Jory. | 乔 一切会开始正常起来的 |
[1:25:11] | 我是第三个 你呢? \h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h继续囚禁在后面的144天里 | |
[1:25:39] | How do you call this, “Fish,” In Chinese? | “Fish”这个词 中文怎么说 |
[1:25:44] | This is yu? | 鱼 |
[1:25:49] | – This is beautiful. – Thank you. | -很漂亮 -谢谢 |
[1:25:52] | It’s time. We have to run. He just landed. | 到时候了 走吧 他刚到机场 |
[1:25:56] | I want you to keep drawing… | 大家请继续画 |
[1:25:59] | …and Assand will come and finish the class, all right? | 埃萨德会来上完这节课 |
[1:26:03] | I’ll see you soon. | 待会见 |
[1:26:05] | – See you. – See you. | -再见 -再见 |
[1:26:18] | Tsuen Wan Cemetery off the Number 3 Expressway. | 荃湾墓地 高速路三号出口 |
[1:26:21] | It’s close to where you are now. In 15 minutes. | 离你很近 十五分钟就到 |
[1:26:25] | One hundred doses. Nobody from the ministry, no police. | 一百份 不要带兵或者警察 |
[1:26:29] | If we see anybody else, any other vehicles, | 我们如果看见有别的人 别的车 |
[1:26:32] | you’ll never see her again. | 你就再也见不到她了 |
[1:26:37] | Yes? | 喂 |
[1:26:39] | Yes, I’m fine. Please give them what they ask. | 对 我没事 给他们就好 |
[1:26:43] | I just wanna go home. | 我只想回家 |
[1:26:47] | Once we have the vaccine, we’ll tell you where to find her. | 拿到疫苗后会告诉你在哪儿找她 |
[1:27:39] | Is it French or American? | 法国还是美国产的 |
[1:27:40] | We could not get enough from the French. | 法国的不够了 |
[1:27:43] | It’s been made here. The same formula, though. | 是在你们这产的 不过是一样的配方 |
[1:27:46] | It is effective, I promise. | 保证有效 |
[1:27:50] | There, be careful. | 拿好 小心 |
[1:28:02] | Wait, where is she? | 等一下 她在哪 |
[1:28:10] | We don’t know what it is. | 不知道这是什么 |
[1:28:13] | Well, we have no choice. | 没的选 |
[1:28:16] | Where is Dr. Orantes? | 奥兰特斯医生在哪 |
[1:28:31] | Now, wait, this is not what we agreed on. | 等等 我们说好的不是这样 |
[1:28:43] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[1:28:48] | Yes, I’m fine. | 很好 |
[1:28:51] | I’m good. | 没事 |
[1:29:10] | Oh, I almost forgot. | 瞧我这记性 |
[1:29:15] | – What’s that? – Your vaccine. | -是什么 -你的疫苗 |
[1:29:18] | The one you took was a placebo. | 你吸的那个是安慰剂 |
[1:29:21] | What? | 什么 |
[1:29:23] | The Chinese insisted. | 中国人坚持要 |
[1:29:25] | There have been many abductions, not just here. | 不光这儿 世界到处都是绑架案 |
[1:29:27] | In Russia, Mexico, all over. | 俄罗斯 墨西哥 遍地都是 |
[1:29:29] | Government officials, scientists, | 政府官员 科学家 |
[1:29:32] | or Westerners with great wealth. | 或是有钱的欧美人 |
[1:29:34] | Mostly perpetrated by organized crime or revolutionary groups… | 大都想通过团伙犯罪或是革命组织 |
[1:29:37] | …trying to extort medicines. | 得到药品 |
[1:29:39] | The Chinese don’t negotiate with kidnappers. | 中国人从不跟绑架者谈判的 |
[1:29:41] | It wasn’t up to us. | 这事我们说得不算 |
[1:29:42] | We’ve got a limited supply, just like everyone else. | 跟其他所有人一样 我们的疫苗太少了 |
[1:29:46] | Leo… Leonora. | 利奥…利奥诺拉 |
[1:29:48] | Where are you going? | 你去哪儿 |
[1:30:22] | Blood results came back, Mr. Krumwiede. | 克鲁姆维德先生 血液检查结果出来了 |
[1:30:25] | You never had the virus. You have no antibodies. You lied. | 你没染过病毒 没有抗体 你撒谎 |
[1:30:30] | Of course that’s what your labs say. | 你的实验室肯定这么说 |
[1:30:33] | Forsythia is a lie. | 连翘是个骗局 |
[1:30:35] | It’s a lie, and you made $4.5 million for telling it. | 你靠这谎言赚了四百五十万美元 |
[1:30:39] | You wanna blog about that? | 你想把这个在博客上说一下吗 |
[1:30:42] | You are going to go away, | 你可以逃之夭夭 |
[1:30:44] | Mr. Krumwiede, and so is all your money. | 克鲁姆维德先生 携款潜逃 |
[1:30:47] | I can’t even imagine all the | 但我想象不出 |
[1:30:48] | civil suits people are gonna file against you… | 将会有多少针对你的民事诉讼 |
[1:30:51] | …and I have a pretty good imagination. | 这简直难以想象 |
[1:30:53] | Now you wanna tell people not to get vaccinated… | 现在天时地利人和齐全 |
[1:30:55] | …when that’s the best chance they’ve got. | 你还让大家不要接种疫苗 |
[1:30:59] | If I could throw your computer in jail, I would. | 要是能把你电脑扔牢里关几天就好了 |
[1:31:05] | Made bail. | 保释了 |
[1:31:12] | Are we done here? | 结束了吗 |
[1:31:14] | Evidently, there are 12 million other people as crazy as you are. | 显然其他一千二百万人也跟你一样神经 |
[1:31:17] | You made bail. Congratulations. | 你被保释了 恭喜 |
[1:31:30] | Cheever and wife. Congratulate Aubrey for me. | 奇弗和老婆的 替我恭喜奥布里 |
[1:31:34] | I’d shake your hand, but I don’t wanna set a bad example. | 我想跟你握一下手的 但怕这影响不好 |
[1:31:38] | Um, we’re gonna have an official | 我们会组织一个官方的接待 |
[1:31:40] | reception when we can get everybody in one place… | 如果能把大家召集到一起的话 |
[1:31:42] | …and we really hope you can be with us. | 我们很希望你能来 |
[1:31:45] | Sure. So are you ready for yours? I’ve got mine. | 可以 你准备好接种了吗 我打完了 |
[1:31:48] | No, I think she’s gonna wanna do these together. | 没有 我跟她一起接种 |
[1:31:51] | I know she sprang for some champagne. | 说不定她已经开香槟庆祝了 |
[1:31:55] | They have scheduled the hearings. | 他们安排了听证会时间 |
[1:31:58] | We’ll both be expected to testify. | 我们都要出席作证 |
[1:32:01] | Right. | 好的 |
[1:32:03] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[1:32:28] | Head back, Anthony. | 仰头 安东尼 |
[1:32:32] | There you go. | 好了 |
[1:32:40] | Good job. | 好孩子 |
[1:32:42] | I can’t give him the bracelet, | 我不能把腕带给他 |
[1:32:44] | but at least you know he’ll be safe. | 但至少你知道他安全了 |
[1:32:47] | Yeah, beats waiting another seven months. | 这比再等七个月好多了 |
[1:32:52] | Okay, what do you say? | 好了 该说什么 |
[1:32:56] | – Thank you. – You’re welcome, Anthony. | -谢谢 -不客气 安东尼 |
[1:32:59] | You know where this comes from, shaking hands? | 你知道握手这动作是从哪儿来的吗 |
[1:33:02] | No. | 不知道 |
[1:33:03] | It was a way of showing a stranger | 在过去 这是一种 |
[1:33:05] | you weren’t carrying a weapon in the old days. | 告诉陌生人你没有带武器的方式 |
[1:33:08] | – Good job. Now go finish your homework. – Okay. | -好儿子 写作业吧 -好的 |
[1:33:13] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[1:33:15] | You offered your empty right hand | 你把右手伸出来 |
[1:33:16] | to show that you meant no harm. | 告诉对方你的善意 |
[1:33:18] | Oh, I didn’t know that. | 这我还真不知道 |
[1:33:20] | I wonder if the virus does. | 不知道病毒们知不知道 |
[1:33:23] | Well, Dr. Cheever, thanks. | 奇弗医生 多谢 |
[1:33:30] | Take care, Roger. | 保重 罗杰 |
[1:33:32] | You too. | 你也是 |
[1:33:51] | You’re not gonna get in trouble for this, are you? | 你不想因为这个惹上麻烦对吧 |
[1:33:54] | Will you be quiet? | 废话少说 |
[1:33:56] | My number is 287, Ellis. | 我是第287号 埃利斯 |
[1:33:58] | If we weren’t married, I’d have to wait almost a year. | 要是我们没结婚 我得等上将近一年 |
[1:34:01] | Then it’s a good thing we’re married. | 那这婚还真结对了 |
[1:34:03] | Hold your head back please. | 头往后仰 |
[1:34:05] | I just don’t wanna give them another reason to go after you. | 我不想让你又多一个把柄 |
[1:34:07] | Will you please be quiet and hold your head back? | 废话少说 头往后仰 |
[1:34:13] | Okay, go. | 好了 吸 |
[1:34:15] | Good. | 很好 |
[1:34:17] | And go. | 再吸 |
[1:34:21] | Good. | 好的 |
[1:34:24] | All right. | 好了 |
[1:34:27] | Like you said, baby… | 宝贝 就像你说的 |
[1:34:31] | …just taking care of everybody that’s in my lifeboat. | 只不过是照顾一下同一条船上的伙伴罢了 |
[1:38:18] | You say you want | 你说 你想要 |
[1:38:23] | Diamonds on a ring of gold | 钻石装饰的金戒指 |
[1:38:28] | You say you want | 你说 你很希望 |
[1:38:34] | Your story to remain untold | 无人提及你的故事 |
[1:38:38] | But all the promises we make | 但我们的那些山盟海誓 |
[1:38:44] | From the cradle to the grave | 从两小无猜到风烛残年 |
[1:38:47] | Dad, are you coming? | 爸 你来吗 |
[1:38:51] | Yep. | 就来 |
[1:38:56] | I’m just looking for the camera. | 我在找相机 |
[1:39:04] | You say you’ll give me | 那些你给我的承诺 |
[1:39:10] | A highway with no one on it | 一条属于我的旅途 |
[1:39:15] | Treasure just to look upon it | 直教人期待的宝物 |
[1:39:20] | All the riches in the night | 那夜晚的笑语欢声 |
[1:39:25] | You say you’ll give me | 那些你给我的承诺 |
[1:39:31] | Eyes in a moon of blindness | 暗夜中的一双眼睛 |
[1:39:35] | A river in a time of dryness | 沙漠中的一缕清泉 |
[1:39:41] | A harbor in the tempest | 那暴风雨中的港湾 |
[1:39:45] | But all the promises we make | 但我们的那些山盟海誓 |
[1:39:50] | From the cradle to the grave | 从两小无猜到风烛残年 |
[1:39:56] | When all I want is you | 我只想要你 |