英文名称:Contraband
年代:2012
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:30] | We have India 114, 116, and 260 in position. | 印航114 116以及260就位 |
[01:40] | Flight 104 is 500 yards in trail, waiting for your go. | 104航班纵向泊在五百码外 等待你的指示 |
[01:44] | That’s it, right there. There’s our guy. | 没错 就是那儿 就是他 |
[01:48] | Begin your final approach to the target. | 接近目标 准备行动 |
[01:50] | Flight 104, copy that. | 104航班 收到 |
[02:16] | Shit! | 靠 |
[02:19] | Walter! Walter, wake up! Customs. | 沃尔特 沃尔特 醒醒 海关 |
[02:20] | What? Who? | 什么 谁 |
[02:21] | We need the fucking bag. Where the fuck is the key? | 赶紧找那个破袋子 钥匙到底在哪 |
[02:25] | Tighten that line. Now secure the other side. | 拉紧绳索 再固定另一边 |
[02:27] | Easy, easy up. | 松点 放松些 |
[02:29] | Okay, okay. | 好的 好的 |
[02:31] | Hurry up. C’mon! C’mon, put it in the bag. | 块点 快点快点 装到袋子里 |
[02:34] | C’mon! | 块点 |
[02:38] | Pull this up. Come on, come on. Let’s go, let’s go! | 把这个拉上去 快点快点 动作快点 |
[02:45] | Go, Andy. | 走 安迪 |
[02:53] | Stop! Federal officer! Don’t move! | 停下 联邦官员 别动 |
[03:33] | Excuse me. Excuse me, y’all. Can I have everybody’s attention? | 打搅一下 大家 能听我说一句吗 |
[03:36] | I wanna do a quick toast | 我想敬一杯酒 |
[03:37] | to the bride and groom, Danny and Shelly. | 给丹尼和谢利这对新婚夫妇 |
[03:39] | Congratulations. | 恭喜恭喜 |
[03:45] | I can’t believe it, man. I’m fucking married, Chris. | 不敢相信啊 哥们 我他妈结婚了 克里斯 |
[03:48] | Danny, I know. I was standing right there with you. | 丹尼 我知道 我不是就站在你旁边 |
[03:52] | Look, what about this fucking guy? | 看 这个混小子怎么样 |
[03:54] | He’s my best friend, best man at my wedding. | 他是我死党兼伴郎 |
[03:56] | Doesn’t even remember that this is where my reception was. | 但是连婚礼接待处在哪都记不住 |
[03:58] | Thank God he’s sober. | 幸亏他还醒着 |
[03:59] | You don’t remember? | 你不记得了吗 |
[04:01] | No, I remember throwing up on Kate’s shoes. | 不 我记得吐到凯特鞋上了 |
[04:02] | Yeah, I remember, too. | 对 我也记得 |
[04:04] | I apologized for that. | 不好意思 |
[04:08] | Everybody, do it like this. | 大家一起来 |
[04:15] | I mean, you were like the Lennon and McCartney of smuggling. | 你们就是走私界的披头士啊 |
[04:18] | How do you smuggle a fucking Ferrari? And where do you hide it? | 连他妈法拉利都能走私 你们怎么藏的 |
[04:21] | We didn’t. | 我们没藏 |
[04:23] | We let customs seize it in port. | 我们让海关在港口没收它 |
[04:25] | Gimme your phone. | 把你的电话给我 |
[04:26] | You take the guts out. | 把零件取出来 |
[04:28] | The transmission, the wiring system… | 变速器 线路系统 |
[04:30] | Take all that shit out, hide it inside other containers. | 全都取出来 藏在其他集装箱里 |
[04:33] | So, when customs auctions off the car, | 然后等海关拍出这辆车 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:1078个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:144个,六级词汇:69个,GRE词汇:75个,托福词汇:109个,考研词汇:157个,专四词汇:118个,专八词汇:15个, 所有生词标注共:269个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[04:35] | he gets himself a Ferrari for next to nothing. | 买它的人就相当于免费得了辆法拉利 |
[04:37] | He just bought the empty shell? | 他就买了那个空壳吗 |
[04:39] | Yes, he got the empty shell… at the auction. | 对 他在拍卖会买了空壳 |
[04:43] | And then we… | 之后我们 |
[04:44] | – sell him the missing parts. – …sold him back… the guts. | -把缺的部分再卖给他 -把零件卖还给他 |
[04:47] | And he’s got himself a new Ferrari | 他花了不到你那破本田的价钱 |
[04:49] | for less than you paid for that piece-of-shit Honda. | 就得了一辆新的法拉利 |
[04:52] | It’s a nice Honda. | 我那本田可不破 |
[04:53] | Yeah, that’s why you live in it, right? | 是啊 所以你就住在里头了 对吧 |
[04:54] | Because it’s a nice fucking Honda. | 因为它他妈是辆好本田 |
[04:55] | Can I dance with my wife? | 我能跟老婆跳支舞吗 |
[05:00] | Hey. What’s up, buddy? | 你好吗 哥们 |
[05:03] | Can I get another one o’ these when you get a chance? | 能再给我一罐酒吗 |
[05:05] | – Hey, Chris. – Church, hey. | -克里斯 -邱奇 |
[05:08] | How you doin’, man? | 你好吗 哥们 |
[05:09] | Long time, no see. Where you been? | 好久不见 你去哪了 |
[05:11] | Well, I’m… livin’ out in Algiers now. | 我嘛 现在住在阿尔及耳[阿尔及利亚首都] |
[05:14] | The fuck are you doin’ out there? | 到底去那儿干什么 |
[05:16] | Well, it’s nice, I like it out there. | 那里不错 我喜欢那里 |
[05:18] | It’s good for the family. | 很适合安家 |
[05:20] | A guy like you don’t belong in Algiers, Chris. | 阿尔及尔不适合你这样的人 克里斯 |
[05:23] | What are you doin’ for work? | 你靠什么过活 |
[05:26] | Started my own business, settin’ up alarm systems. | 自己做买卖 给人装防盗系统 |
[05:32] | Fill that up, will you? | 倒满 |
[05:37] | Your old man gettin’ jailed freak you out? Huh? | 老爹蹲监狱给你吓坏了吧 |
[05:42] | I guess. | 我猜是 |
[05:43] | That, and having a wife and two little boys, you know? | 知道那家伙有个老婆还有两个孩子吗 |
[05:48] | Yeah. | 知道 |
[05:49] | You gotta stick to what you’re good at, though, Chris. | 但你得懂得扬长避短 克里斯 |
[05:55] | Listen. I offered to take care of that ship captain for your dad. | 听着 我要替你父亲接管船长之位 |
[06:01] | He said no. | 他拒绝了 |
[06:03] | Anyway, Chris, if you’re ever thinkin’ of gettin’ back in, | 不管怎么着 克里斯 想重操旧业的话 |
[06:07] | let me know, okay? | 跟我说一声就行 |
[06:10] | Yeah? | 好吗 |
[06:11] | – Yeah. – Good. | -行 -很好 |
[06:17] | I don’t even know why we’re doin’ this in the first place. | 我根本不知道为什么要这么做 |
[06:22] | Just trust me, okay? It’ll be… it’ll be cool. | 就相信我 好吗 会没事的 |
[06:26] | We try to run, it will make it worse. | 我们逃跑的话 结果会更糟 |
[06:46] | Where are these guys? | 这些人在哪 |
[06:55] | Here we go, here we go. | 来了 来了 |
[07:07] | Be cool, now. | 先别怕 |
[07:13] | Here we go, here we go. | 来了 来了 |
[07:18] | Hey, man. | 好啊 |
[07:20] | Customs boarded us, we had to dump the package. | 海关盯上我们了 我们只得把货丢了 |
[07:26] | You did? | 是吗 |
[07:29] | We had no choice. | 没别的法子了 |
[07:33] | Right? | 对吧 |
[07:35] | Nothing we could do, man. | 我们什么招也没有 哥们 |
[07:50] | That’s it. | 就这样了 |
[07:52] | What did I say? I told you it was cool, huh? | 我说什么来着 我说过没事的 对吧 |
[07:55] | Come on, man, let’s get the fuck outta here. | 块点 哥们 我们快他妈撤 |
[08:14] | Hello? | 你好 |
[08:17] | It’s my brother. | 是我弟弟 |
[08:19] | What happened? Is he okay? | 发生什么了 他没事吧 |
[08:21] | – No. We gotta go now. – What? | -有事 我们得马上走 -什么 |
[08:34] | Walter is in surgery. | 沃尔特在做手术 |
[08:36] | What the fuck happened, Andy? | 究竟怎么回事 安迪 |
[08:42] | It was an accident. | 是意外 |
[08:43] | You know what? You’re a shitty liar, so don’t even fucking try. | 知道吗 你就是个讨人厌的骗子 别瞎掰了 |
[08:46] | Look at me when I’m talkin’ to you. | 我跟你说话的时候看着我 |
[08:50] | I was runnin’ somethin’. | 我在给人运货 |
[08:54] | We got boarded… and I dumped it. | 我们上了船 然后把货丢掉了 |
[08:58] | You dumped what? | 你把什么丢了 |
[09:02] | – The coke. – Oh, fuck. | -可卡因 -靠 |
[09:04] | It was over 10 pounds. | 超过十磅了 |
[09:08] | For who? | 谁的货 |
[09:09] | For Tim Briggs… and those guys. | 蒂姆·布里格斯那伙人 |
[09:13] | They’re gonna kill me. | 他们要杀了我的 |
[09:15] | Andy, they’re not gonna kill you. | 安迪 他们不会杀你的 |
[09:18] | It was a lot of stuff. | 东西可不少 |
[09:22] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[09:24] | Oh, you should be fucking sorry. | 你是他妈该说对不起 |
[09:28] | Is he all right? | 他没事吧 |
[09:29] | No, the little fuckhead was runnin’ something | 有事 小混球运了些东西 |
[09:31] | and he dumped it. Now he owes. | 然后他把它丢了 现在他欠别人的了 |
[09:33] | Who? Who’s ‘e owe? | 谁 欠谁的 |
[09:34] | Tim Briggs. | 蒂姆·布里格斯 |
[09:36] | Ask around, see what you can find out, all right? | 到处问问 看能查出什么 好吗 |
[09:38] | – How is Kate? – Not good. | -凯特怎么样 -不好 |
[09:44] | I can’t believe he did that. | 我真不敢相信他那么做了 |
[09:47] | When I quit, I told him to stay away from these guys. | 我退出的时候告诉过他 离这些人远点儿 |
[09:49] | Please, if you had anything to do with this, | 拜托 你要是找到点什么线索 |
[09:51] | just tell me right now. | 就马上告诉我 |
[09:52] | – I just told you. – Okay. | -我刚告诉你了 -好吧 |
[09:59] | He’s my little brother. | 他是我弟弟 |
[10:00] | I know. I’m gonna take care of it. | 我知道 我会处理的 |
[10:25] | I got you. | 我来吧 |
[10:31] | – I’ll call you in the morning. – Okay, no problem. | -早上我再打给你 -好的 没问题 |
[10:34] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[11:09] | So, you said King Security put the system in? | 是金氏安全公司装的系统吗 |
[11:11] | That’s right. A lot o’ good it did. | 没错 挺好用的 |
[11:13] | Nah, it’s a decent system, but your locks are a joke. | 系统是不错 但你的锁太小儿科了 |
[11:16] | Anybody who knows the response time… | 了解了锁的反应时间 |
[11:19] | is gonna be able to get in and out. | 就能自由进出了 |
[11:21] | Can you excuse me for one second, sir? | 接个电话好吗 先生 |
[11:23] | Yes. | 请便 |
[11:24] | – What’s goin’ on? – It’s about Briggs, Kyle’s brother. | -怎么了 -是凯尔的兄弟 布里格斯的事 |
[11:26] | Yeah, and? | 是吗 什么事 |
[11:27] | I don’t know. Hold on. | 不知道 等等 |
[11:29] | Guys! Guys! How are we doin’ today? | 大伙儿今天好吗 |
[11:32] | Is-is, uh, my office still gonna be done last week? | 我的办公室还是上个星期就该搞定了吧 |
[11:36] | You havin’ a nice mornin’? | 早上过得不错吧 |
[11:37] | Good! | 很好 |
[11:39] | Briggs got outta prison two months ago. | 布里格斯两个月前出狱了 |
[11:41] | He hangs out at the Old Point Bar. | 他常在老地方酒吧 |
[11:42] | I’ll pop over there after | 等我的活儿干完就去那一趟 |
[11:43] | I’m done work and see if I can talk to ‘im. | 看能不能跟他谈谈 |
[11:46] | Sorry about that, sir. | 抱歉 先生 |
[11:48] | The cameras are nice and small, | 摄像头不错 又不大 |
[11:49] | they’ll fit right up there in the corner. | 放在拐角那儿正好 |
[12:22] | Oh, shit! | 靠 |
[12:25] | Chris Farraday, back from the dead, man! Yeah! | 克里斯·法拉第 死里逃生啊 哥们 太好了 |
[12:29] | Good to see you, man. | 很高兴见到你 哥们 |
[12:32] | Oh, shit. This man was a world-class smuggler here. | 靠 这哥们是世界级的走私犯 |
[12:35] | You were fuckin’ Houdini, man. | 你就是走私界的胡狄尼 哥们 |
[12:38] | Yeah, he used to run with my brother… | 是啊 他曾跟我弟弟一起运货 |
[12:41] | God rest his miserable soul. | 愿他可悲的灵魂安息 |
[12:43] | Too bad your, uh, your skill didn’t rub off | 真可惜你的小舅子 |
[12:46] | on your shithead brother-in-law. | 没学到你的技术 |
[12:47] | No, no, I know, he’s a fuck-up. | 是啊 我知道 他搞砸了 |
[12:49] | – Mm. – But he’s my wife’s little brother. | -对 -但他是我老婆的弟弟 |
[12:51] | I was hopin’ you understand it’s family, | 我希望你明白我们是一家的 |
[12:53] | maybe we could work something out. | 也许我们可以想想办法 |
[12:54] | Well, I don’t kno… What do you wanna work out? | 我不知道 你想怎么办 |
[12:56] | You wanna work out somethin’ with me? | 想跟我一起干点买卖吗 |
[12:58] | I mean, I can figure out a way to pay you back the buy money. | 我是指 我可以想招把钱还给你 |
[13:01] | No, that’s worth 700 grand to me. | 不行 我那批货值七十万 |
[13:03] | – Oh, come on, man. – No, come on, man. | -拜托 哥们 -不行 我拜托你 哥们 |
[13:05] | You’re gonna try to charge me full freight for a bad run? | 误了一趟就想狮子大开口吗 |
[13:08] | Customs boards the boat, you dump that shit. | 海关上船了 你丢了货 |
[13:09] | You know how it goes. | 你知道流程的 |
[13:11] | You know how many passes I gave your brother in his day? | 你知道我放过你弟弟多少次了吗 |
[13:13] | Yeah, I hated my brother. | 知道 我恨我弟弟 |
[13:16] | Well, what do you wannna do, a payment plan? | 那你想怎么办 分期付款吗 |
[13:18] | What, do I look like a bank to you? | 什么 我长得像银行吗 |
[13:19] | No, I was just hopin’ you could be fucking reasonable, here. | 不像 我就希望你能他妈通情达理点儿 给 |
[13:21] | Hey! This ain’t your world anymore, man! | 你已经是个局外人了 哥们 |
[13:24] | You’re a tourist, you can’t trade on status you don’t have. | 你一个路人 哪有那么大的面子 |
[13:28] | I got bills to pay. | 我还有账要付 |
[13:30] | You know, when people fuck that up, that’s their fuckin’ problem. | 你知道 搞砸了是他妈自己的问题 |
[13:33] | You think that’s funny? That is, you got bills? | 你觉得有趣吗 你有帐要付吗 |
[13:42] | – I like your outfit. – I liked your brother. | -我喜欢你的打扮 -我喜欢你弟弟 |
[13:51] | We’re here today, that’s the important thing, huh? | 我们都在这儿 这才重要吧 |
[13:54] | So, you know, learnin’ to… let go and let God | 那学会放手 让上帝决定 |
[13:57] | is what’s been pullin’ me through all of this. | 正是它带我脱离了这些事 |
[14:02] | You’re gonna have to talk me down before I fucking kill Briggs. | 趁我没杀了布里格斯 赶紧说服我 |
[14:06] | Probably be better off. | 大概有转机 |
[14:07] | I’m one drink away from the worst day of my life. | 我跟我最糟的那天只一杯酒之遥 |
[14:10] | What should I do? | 我该怎么办 |
[14:11] | … sittin’ in this circle that’s had that same thought, right? | 跟和我有相同想法的人坐在一起 对吧 |
[14:15] | That’s all you gotta do, is work the steps. | 你就得按部就班 |
[14:17] | I’m not doin’ another run. No fucking way. | 我不会再运货的 绝对没门 |
[14:22] | I could probably get us the buy money, no problem. | 我大概能筹到钱 没问题 |
[14:24] | No, I finally got somethin’ goin’. | 不 我终于重新开始了 |
[14:25] | I’m not gonna chance fuckin’ it up. | 我不能搞砸它 |
[14:29] | It’s not going away, Chris. | 新生活不会消失的 克里斯 |
[14:32] | Somebody wanna share? | 有人想分享自己的故事吗 |
[14:34] | Sebastian? Wanna share a little bit with us? | 塞巴斯蒂安 想跟我们分享一点儿吗 |
[14:36] | – Okay. – Oh, yeah. | -好的 -太好了 |
[14:38] | Go do your thing. | 去干你的活儿吧 |
[14:40] | You don’t wanna stick around? | 你不想再坐一会吗 |
[14:41] | No, I get far too emotional hearing that story. | 不想 我一听那个故事就太情绪化 |
[14:44] | – Hey, everyone, I’m Sebastian. – How are you doin’, Sebastian? | -大家好 我是塞巴斯蒂安 -你好吗 塞巴斯蒂安 |
[14:54] | – What the hell happened? – Walter died last night. | -到底怎么了 -沃尔特昨晚死了 |
[14:59] | Briggs came to the hospital. He said it was all on me. | 布里格斯去了医院 他说债全算在我头上 |
[15:05] | I keep getting calls, Chris, | 我总接到电话 克里斯 |
[15:06] | and they’re talkin’ about how they’re gonna fucking torture me. | 他们说他们会怎么他妈折磨我 |
[15:10] | I’m shippin’ out in the next couple o’ days. I’m not comin’ back. | 我过两天就跑路 再也不回来了 |
[15:14] | Do me a favor… and don’t tell Kate. Not until I’m gone. | 帮我个忙 别告诉凯特 我走之前别告诉她 |
[15:18] | When I stopped doin’ runs, | 我不运货之后 |
[15:20] | you promised me you were gonna stay out o’ this shit. | 你答应我你不会沾这摊子的 |
[15:21] | What do you want me to say, man? | 你想我说什么 哥们 |
[15:22] | Not a fuckin’ word! | 别他妈说话 |
[15:25] | I didn’t have anybody to tell me I was fuckin’ up. You do! | 我没搞砸过 可是你搞砸了 |
[15:30] | And you put your sister and the boys in this shit? | 还把你姐姐和孩子们搅和进来吗 |
[15:32] | What the fuck is wrong with you? | 你到底有什么毛病 |
[16:23] | You don’t come to my fuckin’ place. | 别到我的地盘来 |
[16:26] | I just came to tell you | 我来是告诉你 |
[16:27] | that I’m gonna have your money within a month. | 我一个月内还钱 |
[16:28] | Just stay away from Andy. | 离安迪远点儿 |
[16:30] | I ain’t waitin’ that long. | 我等不了那么久 |
[16:32] | Well, I ain’t payin’ if he’s dead. | 他要是死了我一个子儿也不给 |
[16:36] | If a guy dies owin’ somethin’, | 有人背着债死了的话 |
[16:37] | his family inherits the debt. | 他的家人就得还 |
[16:39] | So, I’ll give you two weeks. | 那我给你两个星期 |
[16:41] | If not, I’m gonna come after the both o’ you. | 到时候不还 你们俩都得死 |
[16:44] | Then, all the way down the line. | 然后继续往下传 |
[16:45] | I’ll come askin’ your wife for it, your kids… | 我去跟你老婆孩子要钱 |
[16:54] | You think you’re the only guy with a fuckin’ gun? | 你觉得就你他妈有枪吗 |
[16:57] | You’ll get your fuckin’ money. | 钱我给你 |
[16:59] | But if you ever mention my wife | 但要是你再敢提我老婆孩子 |
[17:01] | and my kids again, you’re done. | 你就完了 |
[17:03] | You hear me? You are fuckin’ done! | 听见了吗 你就他妈完了 |
[17:06] | Daddy. | 爸爸 |
[17:08] | Oh, it’s okay, sweetie. Go back inside. | 没事 宝贝 进里面去 |
[17:11] | It’s okay, sweetie. Daddy and I were just playin’, okay? | 没事 宝贝 你爸跟我玩呢 好吗 |
[17:13] | It’s okay. Yeah, we’re just playin’. | 没事 对 我们闹着玩呢 |
[17:15] | – Me and daddy, we’re just… – Yeah, we’re playin’. | -我跟你爸 我们就是… -对 我们玩呢 |
[17:18] | – Get up there. – Okay. | -上去 -好的 |
[17:21] | Yeah, we’ll play again. | 好 我们下次再玩 |
[17:22] | Daddy’s okay. | 你爸没事 |
[17:24] | It’s all right. | 没事的 |
[17:28] | What the fuck you lookin’ at? | 你他妈看什么 |
[17:53] | You stay in the car, I’ll go talk to ‘er. | 待在车里 我去跟她谈 |
[17:56] | Okay. | 好的 |
[18:07] | – Hey, Chris. – Hey, how are you? | -克里斯 -你好 |
[18:09] | Come with me. | 跟我来 |
[18:10] | – Hi. – Hey. | -你好 -你好 |
[18:12] | Everything okay? | 没事吧 |
[18:14] | Yeah, I just wanted to talk to you for a minute. | 没事 我就想跟你说句话 |
[18:16] | Okay. | 好 |
[18:27] | I gotta get on the ship with Andy and try to fix this. | 我只能重新出马帮安迪解决这事 |
[18:29] | Are you fucking kidding? | 你开什么玩笑 |
[18:31] | What am I gonna do, let ‘im go alone? | 我能怎么办 让他自己去吗 |
[18:33] | No, we’re gonna think of something else. | 不 我们想别的办法 |
[18:34] | There’s nothing else to do, okay? | 没有别的办法 好吗 |
[18:36] | I hate to tell you, | 我不愿意说实话 |
[18:38] | but that little dumb fuck has put us | 但是那个混账已经 |
[18:40] | in the worst possible position, okay? | 把我们逼到绝路了 知道吗 |
[18:42] | And if they don’t get the money from him, | 要是从他那拿不到钱 |
[18:43] | they’re comin’ after us. | 他们就会拿我们开刀 |
[18:44] | So what else do you want me to do? | 那你还想让我想什么办法 |
[18:45] | You know what I don’t wanna do? | 知道我不想干什么吗 |
[18:47] | I don’t wanna fucking visit | 我不想像我们去探望你爸那样 |
[18:48] | you in jail like we’re visiting your dad, | 去监狱探望你 |
[18:50] | and raising those kids on my own. | 然后自己养孩子 |
[18:51] | Oh, so it’s my… | 那是我的… |
[18:54] | I don’t wannna fight with you about this, okay? | 我不想因为这事跟你吵架 好吗 |
[18:56] | I know what I’m doin’, all right? | 我知道自己在干什么 好吗 |
[18:59] | Will you just trust me? | 相信我好吗 |
[19:03] | Please? | 拜托了 |
[19:05] | Nothing’s gonna happen. | 不会有事的 |
[19:08] | – All right? I promise. – Mm. | -好吗 我发誓 -好 |
[19:25] | That shitbag Briggs was here a couple o’ years. | 那个混球布里格斯蹲了好几年了 |
[19:29] | He tried to smash some guy’s head in with a cinder block. | 他用煤渣砖砸别人脑袋 |
[19:32] | Look, I mentioned this to Sebastian. | 我跟塞巴斯蒂安提过这个 |
[19:35] | We’re doin’ another run. | 我们再运一趟 |
[19:37] | Can you get me on your old boat? | 能让我上你的旧船吗 |
[19:39] | You mean the Borden? | 你说博登号吗 |
[19:41] | Remember when you were little, you and Sebastian, you’re… | 记得你小时候 你和塞巴斯蒂安 你… |
[19:44] | you broke into McTier’s warehouse, | 你闯入迈克提尔的仓库 |
[19:47] | stole all that Mardi Gras jewelry, | 趁狂欢节偷了所有的珠宝 |
[19:50] | and you came back to the | 又拿了个 |
[19:51] | house with a great big box of them beads? | 装着珍珠的大盒子回来 |
[19:53] | You thought they were diamonds. | 你以为是钻石 |
[19:55] | You were grinnin’ like you just won the fuckin’ lottery. | 你美的跟刚他妈中彩票了似的 |
[20:00] | And you said… | 你还说 |
[20:02] | “You don’t have to work on that boat no more.” | 你不用再在那艘船上干活了 |
[20:08] | I always think about that. | 我总会想起那时候 |
[20:13] | The proudest day of my life was when you turned legit, | 我这辈子最自豪的一天就是你金盆洗手那天 |
[20:17] | and you started your own business, and you got outta the life. | 开始自己的营生 脱离了这种生活 |
[20:23] | I-I-I know… you gotta do what you gotta do. | 我知道 有些事是身不由己 |
[20:27] | I got it. | 我明白 |
[20:31] | Family is family. I’ll get you on the boat. | 家人就是家人 我会让你上船的 |
[20:36] | But you get in… | 但你进去了 |
[20:41] | you gotta get back out. | 一定要活着出来 |
[20:44] | Me and Andy are shippin’ out to Panama with the Borden. | 我跟安迪要用博登号运货到巴拿马 |
[20:46] | – The old man’s boat? – Yeah, he got us on. | -你老爸的船吗 -对 他让我们上船的 |
[20:48] | What about captain Camp? | 坎普船长呢 |
[20:50] | I know, I know. Don’t worry about it. | 我知道 我知道 别担心 |
[20:54] | – What’s this? – What’s what? | -这是什么 -什么是什么 |
[20:57] | Every time I come here, you got new shit. | 每次我来这儿 你都有新玩意 |
[20:59] | I’m gettin’ it together, I’m gettin’ the place ready. | 我在把它组装起来 给这儿收拾好 |
[21:01] | It’s a bad-ass coffee table. That is not for shoes. | 这是牛逼咖啡桌 不是让你踩的 |
[21:05] | I must be outta touch. I don’t know what’s bad-ass anymore | 我肯定落伍了 都不知道牛逼什么意思了 |
[21:07] | cause this looks… cheap-ass. | 因为它比较傻逼 |
[21:09] | You’re turnin’ into “The Birdcage”. | 你把这弄成鸟笼了 |
[21:11] | I mean… | 我说 |
[21:14] | So, who do we know in Panama? | 我们有谁在巴拿马 |
[21:16] | You gonna see… you gonna see Ruben? | 你要去见鲁本吗 |
[21:19] | Dude, no drugs. | 兄弟 不运毒品 |
[21:21] | What else… what else has that kind of profit margin? | 还有什么能挣那么多 |
[21:23] | – Edwin’s in Panama. – Currency? | -埃德温在巴拿马 -运钱吗 |
[21:26] | We have to bring back a shit-ton to make it worth our while. | 得带一吨纸币才能赚那么多吧 |
[21:28] | All right, so I’ll bring back a shit-ton. | 好啊 那就带一吨 |
[21:30] | Okay, 15 million on four stacks this big. | 好吧 四个这么大的袋子 每个一千五百万 |
[21:34] | It’s like the size of a Mini Cooper. | 跟迷你库柏一个大小 |
[21:35] | – But where you gonna hide it? – That’s my problem. | -但你要怎么藏它 -那是我的问题 |
[21:38] | I need the Borden’s crew manifest. | 我要博登号的船员名单 |
[21:44] | Oh, God. You gotta be kidding me. | 天哪 你开玩笑吧 |
[21:48] | Oh, I like Tarik Mortin. | 我喜欢塔里克·莫廷 |
[21:49] | He’s a horrible chef, but he’s great on runs. | 做的菜难吃死了 但运货是好手 |
[21:52] | Le Cloud’s a fuckin’ drunk. | 勒·克劳德是个酒鬼 |
[21:55] | Newlywed? | 刚结婚吗 |
[21:56] | Yeah. He’s not great on runs, but we’ve known him a long time. | 对 不是太会运货 但是知根知底 |
[22:00] | Olaf’s solid, we need somebody in the engine room. | 奥拉夫很稳 我们要有人在轮机舱 |
[22:03] | Well, it’s no A-Team, but it’s the best we can do. | 这不是最佳组合 但是已经很不错了 |
[22:06] | Come on, work your magic. Make the call. | 快点施法吧 打电话 |
[22:07] | Get me a TWIC card. | 给我弄个运输业工作者身份证明 |
[22:14] | Hi, sweet pea. | 豌豆 |
[22:15] | I need you to push through a TWIC card for Chris Farraday. | 我要你给我出一张克里斯·法拉第的运输工作证 |
[22:22] | Hey, I got your message. It only took you three years to call me? | 我收到你的短信了 你花了三年时间拨我的号码啊 |
[22:25] | Are you back in business? | 你重返江湖了吗 |
[22:26] | No, no, no, no, no, no. | 不不不不不不 |
[22:28] | I need something, though. | 我需要点东西 |
[22:29] | Remember our last run? The funny money? | 记得上次运货吗 那些假钱 |
[22:32] | I need that exact same shit by next week, but a lot more. | 下个星期前我要再来一回 但要更多 |
[22:34] | Four times as much. | 四倍 |
[22:36] | And we need a van big enough to transport it, okay? | 我们还要一辆够大的车运它 好吗 |
[22:38] | Okay. I’ll be here. | 好的 没问题 |
[22:41] | – Come on, Mikey! – What’s funny money? | -迈克 加油 -什么是假钱 |
[22:44] | Huh? No, nothin’. Tha… that’s just work stuff for dad. | 没什么 是爸爸的工作上的事 |
[22:47] | Have you ever been convicted of espionage? | 你曾因间谍罪入狱过吗 |
[22:51] | Just answer “Yes” or “No”, We’ll get through this really quickly. | 回答是或否 咱快点结束 |
[22:53] | No. | 否 |
[22:54] | Sedition, or conspiracy to commit espionage, sedition, treason? | 暴动 间谍同谋犯 叛国呢 |
[22:59] | Together? | 所有这几项吗 |
[23:02] | I received your shipping application, Mr., uh… | 我接到了您的货运舱位申请 您是 |
[23:04] | Lakowski. | 拉克斯基 |
[23:06] | Mr. Lakowski. | 拉克斯基先生 |
[23:08] | Uh, senor Lakowski, | 拉克斯基先生 |
[23:09] | I’m getting you a 20-foot standard dry… | 给你准备了二十英尺高的标准 |
[23:12] | Would you like us to load it? | 需要我们搬上船吗 |
[23:14] | No, I’ve got somebody to take care of that. | 不需要 我会找人来搬 |
[23:15] | I just need the container. | 我就是那个集装箱 |
[23:16] | Okay, we’ll leave the container | 好的 那我们就把集装箱 |
[23:17] | standing by for you at the port of Panama. | 给您留在巴拿马码头 |
[23:19] | And what are you shipping? | 您要运什么 |
[23:21] | A van. | 货车 |
[23:41] | Here you go. | 给你 |
[23:46] | It takes money to make money, baby. | 想赚钱得先投钱 |
[23:55] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[24:04] | Don’t sink, daddy. | 别沉海里去 爸爸 |
[24:05] | Okay, buddy. | 不会的 小伙子 |
[24:08] | You’re gonna miss my playoff game. | 你看不到我的季后赛了 |
[24:09] | I know. I’m sorry. | 我知道 对不起 |
[24:12] | Your mom’s gonna take lots of pictures for me, okay? | 但妈妈会拍很多照片给我看的 行不 |
[24:14] | You guys are in charge till I get back. | 我回来前 家里你们做主了 |
[24:17] | I love you, guys. | 我爱你们 |
[24:24] | Just come home, okay? | 安全回来 好吗 |
[24:28] | Thank you for doing this, Chris. | 你这么做我很感激 克里斯 |
[24:30] | – I love you. – Love you, too. | -我爱你 -我也是 |
[24:31] | It’s gonna be okay. | 会没事的 |
[24:36] | ID, please. Finger on the scanner. | 请出示身份证明 手指放到扫描仪上 |
[25:19] | – Captain Camp… – Get the trunk. | -坎普船长 -打开后备箱 |
[25:22] | Get that Captain’s carpet cleaner up to the bridge. | 把船长的地毯吸尘器拿到驾驶室 |
[25:25] | John, you wanna give me a hand? | 约翰 帮我一把 |
[25:45] | You’re up top. I get the bottom bunk. | 睡上铺去 下铺给我 |
[25:47] | Yeah, no kiddin’. | 不是吧 |
[26:00] | Don’t act like you don’t like this shit. | 别假装你不喜欢干这个 |
[26:04] | Why, is it that obvious? | 有这么明显吗 |
[26:06] | I love it, but don’t tell your sister. | 我爱死了 但别告诉你姐 |
[26:11] | All right, come on. You can get your beauty rest later, let’s go. | 好了 快走 美容觉过会再睡 |
[26:14] | My arm, my arm. | 我的手 我的手 |
[26:24] | Keep an eye out. | 看着点 |
[26:37] | Hey! Someone’s comin’. | 有人来了 |
[26:59] | What’s up, Chris? | 你好 克里斯 |
[27:00] | Hi, Chris. | 嗨 克里斯 |
[27:01] | Ha, ha, Chris. | 克里斯 |
[27:03] | Look at this motherfucker. | 看看这王八蛋 |
[27:06] | – Olaf. – Good to see you, man. | -奥拉夫 -很高兴见到你 伙计 |
[27:08] | What’s up, Tarik? You okay? | 还好吧 塔里克 |
[27:09] | What’s up, man? | 还好吧 |
[27:11] | – How’s your folks? Everybody’s good? – Yeah, good, good. | -大家近来可好 -不错 |
[27:13] | That’s a hungry man’s appetite. | 饿死我了 |
[27:14] | This is real good. | 味道不错 |
[27:15] | How you doin’, buddy? | 你好吗 |
[27:21] | What the fuck are you doin’ on my ship? | 你在我船上干什么 |
[27:23] | Did you even check the goddamn crew manifest? | 你没检查过船员表吗 |
[27:26] | How the fuck you let Bud Farraday’s spawn aboard my ship? | 怎么让这家伙到我船上来了 |
[27:28] | DHS cleared ‘im. He was added at the last minute. | 国土安全部说他没问题 他最后才加进来的 |
[27:30] | All right, I’m demotin’ him to ship’s boy. | 好吧 那让他当水手去吧 |
[27:32] | Yes, sir. | 是的 船长 |
[27:33] | You scrub dirt and stay the fuck outta my sight. | 你负责打扫卫生 少在我眼前晃 |
[27:36] | Otherwise you might have an accident | 否则让你被双规 |
[27:38] | and wind up in the drink. | 再溺死在酒里 |
[27:42] | Show ‘im where the carpet cleaner is. | 那个吸尘器给他用 |
[27:43] | – Yes, sir. – Follow me, man. | -好的 -跟我来 |
[27:45] | Oh, man, carpet cleaner. | 天啊 地毯吸尘器 |
[27:49] | Let’s go, rug doctor. | 走吧 地毯医生 |
[27:52] | Oh, you got promoted, huh? | 你升职了吗 |
[27:53] | They gave you some new stripes on there. | 他们给你加了几条杠杠 |
[27:55] | I’ll be ship’s boy. You’re still captain’s bitch boy. | 我是水手 你还是船长的走狗 |
[28:42] | – Okay. – Yes, sir. | -好的 -是的 先生 |
[29:21] | Oh, everybody’s drinkin’ tall boys, and nobody’s fuckin’ workin’. | 都忙着喝酒 没人干活啊 |
[29:24] | So, what’s up, man? | 怎么了 伙计 |
[29:25] | You bringin’ the captain in on this or what? | 你是把船长也卷进来了吗 |
[29:27] | Fuck, no. | 没有 |
[29:28] | Well, I remember talkin’ to your pops in this same room. | 以前就在这间屋子里跟你爸说过同一件事 |
[29:31] | He said that same shit. We know how that turned out. | 他回答的也一样 但那次砸了 |
[29:34] | – Do you trust me or not? – I do. I do. | -信不信我 -信 |
[29:38] | So what are we runnin’? | 我们运什么 |
[29:39] | A shippin’g pallet loaded up with | 一个装满五千张 |
[29:41] | 5,000 uncut sheets of super notes. | 没切分的大钞 |
[29:43] | Best counterfeit money can buy. | 能买到的最真的假钞 |
[29:45] | And just how the hell do | 那么大一堆东西 |
[29:46] | you think we’re gonna stow that much shit? | 能藏在哪 |
[29:48] | You worried, buddy? I mean, where is the faith? | 你担心了 对我的信心哪去了 |
[29:50] | What, I lost my stripes now? I gotta start from scratch? | 现在就没人信了 看来我得自个干了 |
[29:53] | – Exactly, that shit’s void. – No problem. | -没错 没什么好担心的 -没问题 |
[29:55] | Come on, I’ll show you. | 来吧 我带你们去看看 |
[30:08] | What do you think? | 怎么样 |
[30:08] | Looks good. Chris, you’re a crazy fucker. | 不错 克里斯 你个疯子 |
[30:11] | Not bad, huh? Sixty cubic feet. | 还不赖吧 六十立方英尺 |
[30:14] | No fuckin’ way. No, it’s bigger than 60. | 不可能 肯定比六十大 |
[30:18] | Ah, shit! Yeah, man, this is much bigger than 60. | 我靠 这可远不止六十 |
[30:20] | We got company. | 有人来了 |
[30:22] | Quick, quick, quick! | 快快快 |
[30:23] | Hey, what are you doin’? Chris, stop! | 你们在干嘛 克里斯 停下 |
[30:25] | Andy, be quiet in there. | 安迪 别出声 |
[30:31] | Come on, come on, come on! | 快快快 |
[30:33] | What the hell are you doin’ in here? | 你们在这干嘛 |
[30:35] | Oh, I needed a scraper. We noticed some mold in the lower hull. | 找刮刀 底下的船舱有点发霉了 |
[30:37] | The bleach wasn’t cuttin’ it, so… | 漂白剂去不掉 所以… |
[30:41] | Well, you shouldn’t be dickin’ around in here. Get goin’. | 别在这里瞎转悠 出去 |
[30:44] | I was just tryin’ to keep it clean for you, boss. | 就是想弄干净点 老大 |
[31:11] | Hey, Chris! Chris! | 克里斯 克里斯 |
[31:18] | Bring it right back up. | 再推啊 |
[31:19] | Bring it right back up! Come on, you got it! | 再推 你可以的 |
[31:21] | You got it, come on! | 你可以的 加油 |
[31:25] | I can’t do it. | 不行了 |
[31:26] | Goddamn. | 天啊 |
[31:30] | You gettin’ on? | 好点没 |
[31:32] | No. | 没 |
[31:33] | Do you want me to put you back in the box? | 还想回箱子里 |
[31:34] | That’s not funny. | 一点也不好笑 |
[31:36] | I could have suffocated in that box. | 那破箱子憋死我了 |
[31:38] | “I really could have…” | 那破箱子真是 |
[31:39] | Leave the kid alone, man. | 别调戏他 |
[31:41] | How are gonna pull this shit off? | 怎么把货运上来 |
[31:43] | – We’re delivering 300 or so containers. – Yeah. | -我们要运三五百的集装箱 -是的 |
[31:45] | We’re pickin’ up 500 or more. | 也许比五百还多 |
[31:47] | We’re not gonna be in port that long. | 在港边停不了那么久 |
[31:48] | So we gotta drive out to Chorrillo, see Edwin, | 开车去邱列罗见埃德温 |
[31:50] | load up the bills, | 然后装满假钞 |
[31:52] | and then drive back to the boat during rush hour. | 在高峰时间开回来 |
[31:53] | It’s gonna be tight, but we’re gonna be good. | 时间很紧 但不要紧 |
[31:55] | It’s gonna be too tight. We’re cuttin’ it close. | 时间太紧了 可能周转不开 |
[31:57] | Might not have enough time. | 可能根本不够 |
[31:59] | We’ll buy more time. | 那就挤点时间 |
[32:01] | Controllable pitch propeller. | 可以给螺旋桨动手脚 |
[32:02] | Oh, yeah. Pitch propeller. | 对 可调螺距螺旋桨 |
[32:05] | Can you drain the oil supply? | 你能排光汽油吗 |
[32:07] | The hydraulic chamber won’t work. | 那样液压箱就不运转了 |
[32:09] | That’s the point, stupid ass. | 就是要它不运转 蠢货 |
[32:11] | Look. | 听着 |
[32:13] | We can do it while being towed to the locks. | 到米拉佛瑞斯闸门那开始排油 |
[32:14] | It’ll buy us a couple of hours. | 这能争取到一两个小时 |
[32:16] | – Okay? – I don’t know. | -好吧 -不清楚呢 |
[32:18] | I hate when we fuck with the boat. | 我讨厌你们破坏船 |
[32:19] | What? | 什么 |
[32:21] | I said, I hate when we fuck with the boat. | 我说 我讨厌破坏船 |
[32:23] | – Take it easy, big bear. – Olaf, fuck with the boat. | -淡定 大熊 -奥拉夫 破坏船 |
[32:25] | Take it easy. Easy. | 淡定 淡定 |
[32:28] | What the fuck? | 搞什么 |
[32:29] | Tarik. That motherfucker will eat you. | 塔里克 他要吃了你 |
[32:37] | Okay, out you come. | 出来吧 |
[32:41] | You wanna get any of these for me? | 要帮我拿点吗 |
[32:42] | – Do we have to? – Yes, mom. | -一定要吗 -好呀 妈妈 |
[32:44] | Yeah? Okay. | 真的 谢了 |
[33:28] | Hello? | 谁 |
[33:31] | Can I help you? | 你找谁 |
[33:36] | Well, you’re pretty. | 你很漂亮 |
[33:38] | – You wanna play? – Okay. Bye, asshole. | -想玩游戏吗 -再见 酒鬼 |
[33:45] | Pay the money, just like you owe me. | 把你欠我的钱还来 |
[33:46] | What the fuck are you all lookin’ at? | 你们在看什么 |
[33:48] | You like that, huh? | 很受用吧 |
[33:49] | Get your fuckin’ hands off me! | 把你的脏手从我身上拿开 |
[33:53] | Come on, put the knife down. Put the knife down. | 把刀放下 放下 |
[33:57] | Put the knife down. | 把刀放下 |
[33:58] | Leave my mommy alone! | 放开我妈妈 |
[33:59] | Get the fuck back over there! Sit your fucking ass down! | 坐回去 好好给我坐着 |
[34:02] | It’s okay, I’m just playin’, now. | 没事的 我只是在玩游戏 |
[34:04] | I’m just playin’. Yeah, don’t cry. | 只是玩游戏 别哭啊 |
[34:08] | You seen a gun before? You want it? | 你看过枪吗 想要吗 |
[34:10] | There ain’t gonna be no playin’ when I come back next week. | 下周我就不是来玩了 |
[34:12] | You can tell your husband that. | 记得告诉你老公 |
[34:14] | – You want this? – Get out! | -你想要吗 -滚出去 |
[34:19] | – No! – What the fuck? | -不 -什么情况 |
[34:21] | Get the fuck outta my house! Get the fuck outta my house! | 滚出去 快滚 |
[34:24] | Put that thing down, man! | 把枪放下 |
[34:26] | You don’t think the police are gonna be comin’ now? | 你盼着警察来啊 |
[34:28] | Get the fuck outta here! | 给我滚出去 |
[34:29] | I didn’t mean to shoot at ‘im. The little shit hit the gun. | 我不想开枪的 他自己碰到的 |
[34:32] | You wanna send me back to the farm, you stupid bitch? | 想我去坐牢啊 你个蠢货 |
[34:34] | Oh, God. Oh, God. Oh, God. | 天啊 天啊 天啊 |
[34:55] | All right, careful. Not too much. | 小心点 别做过头了 |
[34:56] | – We don’t wanna jam it. – Got it. | -别堵住 -明白 |
[34:58] | Chris Farraday, to the bridge. | 克里斯·法拉第 去舰桥 |
[34:59] | Here. | 给 |
[35:01] | He’s on his way. | 他就来了 |
[35:06] | Not too much. | 别放太多 |
[35:07] | All right. | 好的 |
[35:10] | I… I wasn’t getting reception on your cell. | 你手机打不通 |
[35:12] | Chris, these guys came to the house. | 克里斯 今天有人闯到家里 |
[35:14] | They… they… they had guns. | 他们带着枪 |
[35:15] | Jesus, are you okay? Are the boys okay? | 天啊 你还好吗 孩子们呢 |
[35:18] | Yeah, we’re okay. We’re freaked out. | 都很好 只是吓坏了 |
[35:20] | I think one of ’em was Tim Briggs, Kyle’s brother. | 应该有个是蒂姆·布里格斯 凯尔的哥哥 |
[35:24] | I didn’t call the police, | 我没报警 |
[35:25] | I don’t want them here asking questions. | 不想他们来问话 |
[35:26] | Call Sebastian, okay? | 打给塞巴斯蒂安好吧 |
[35:29] | Yeah, okay, I will. | 好的 好的 |
[35:33] | All right, I love you. Call ‘im. | 我爱你 打给他 |
[35:36] | Trouble with the missus, Farraday? | 跟娘子吵架啦 法拉第 |
[35:40] | You want me to talk to ‘er for you? | 要我当和事佬吗 |
[35:52] | Hey, guys, you okay? You had a scary day? | 伙计 你还好吧 今天被吓着了吧 |
[35:57] | You know, why don’t you guys just come and stay at my place? | 你们暂时住我家里吧 |
[35:59] | They’re not gonna be back, but just for my own peace of mind. | 虽然他们不会来了 但住我家安全点 |
[36:01] | You think? | 你这样觉得 |
[36:05] | Really? Okay. | 那好吧 |
[36:11] | Slow ahead. | 慢速前进 |
[36:14] | I said, slow ahead! Reduce to half speed! | 我说了 慢速前进 半速 |
[36:22] | Why are we not slowin’ down? | 速度怎么没减 |
[36:25] | Oil pressure’s down. | 油压下降 |
[36:27] | All right. Keep an eye on that temperature. | 注意点温度变化 |
[36:29] | Full astern! | 后退三 |
[36:30] | Full astern, captain. | 后退三 船长 |
[36:33] | – Yeah, captain? – Full astern! | -船长 -后退三 |
[36:35] | We’re gonna hit the fucking dock! | 要撞上码头了 |
[36:36] | Well, I’m tryin’, but I got no pitch control. | 我在想办法 船已经失控了 |
[36:38] | The fucking prop is jammed! | 推进器堵住了 |
[36:41] | You drained too much oil out! | 油排太多了 |
[36:43] | I didn’t want you to crash the boat! | 我没让你把船毁了啊 |
[36:44] | What? | 什么 |
[36:48] | Come on! I’m not gettin’ any oil pressure! | 没油压了 |
[36:57] | Let go the port anchor! | 抛锚 |
[37:02] | Jesus, fucking… Let go the fuckin’ port anchor! | 天啊 快他妈抛锚 |
[37:07] | – It’s not moving! – Did you release the brake? | -动不了 -闸打开了吗 |
[37:10] | – Get outta the way! – Move! | -让开 -快点 |
[37:14] | Turn starboard! | 右转舵 |
[37:16] | Too late! Hard to port, Luke! Hard to port! | 太迟了 左满舵 卢克 左满舵 |
[37:26] | I’m gonna have to kill the engine! | 我只能关掉发动机了 |
[37:37] | Fucking… | 操… |
[37:53] | We’re gonna hit! | 要撞上了 |
[38:07] | What the fuck is goin’ on around here? | 这是怎么回事 |
[38:13] | – What the fuck happened? – Propeller jam. | -发生什么事了 -螺旋桨卡住了 |
[38:16] | – Someone tampered with it. – I don’t think so. | -有人动了手脚 -我想不是 |
[38:20] | Someone tampered with it. | 有人动了手脚 |
[39:05] | – Sorry about that oil thing. – Don’t worry about it. | -很抱歉油排多了 -别担心 |
[39:08] | It’ll buy us a little more time. | 能多争取点时间 |
[39:14] | Hey, Michael, look. It’s like a spaceship over here. | 迈克 看 那有艘宇宙飞船 |
[39:17] | Wow, Sebastian, it’s amazing in here. | 塞巴斯蒂安 这里太棒了 |
[39:20] | Yeah? It’s comin’ along, right? | 是吗 还不错吧 |
[39:21] | Forgot you haven’t been here since the renovation. | 忘了装修之后你从没到过这 |
[39:23] | Hey, don’t touch that. | 别碰那个 |
[39:27] | Fellas… you hang on to this. | 孩子们 玩这个 |
[39:30] | Okay, that’s good. | 好的 不错 |
[39:36] | Good aim. | 投的好 |
[39:39] | Hey, everything okay? | 一切还好吧 |
[39:40] | Yeah, we’re at Sebastian’s. | 是的 我们住塞巴斯蒂安这 |
[39:42] | The boys okay? | 孩子还好吧 |
[39:43] | Yeah. You in Panama already? | 很好 你已经到巴拿马了 |
[39:46] | Yeah. Keep your phone on you. | 是的 手机随身带着 |
[39:48] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[39:49] | I love you, too. I’ll call you on my way back. | 我也是 回去的路上打给你 |
[39:54] | We’re almost there. | 差不多到了 |
[40:40] | You know, you got a lot o’ pussy in here. | 养了不少猫嘛 |
[40:42] | Good to see you, man. | 很高兴见到你 |
[40:43] | – Everything good? – Yeah. | -一切还好吧 -是的 |
[40:45] | Good, you got the cash, the van? | 钱和车都准备好了吗 |
[40:46] | – Si, si. – Cool. | -是的 -很好 |
[41:19] | – What, you don’t trust me? – Oh, I trust you. | -你不信我 -我相信你 |
[41:31] | Esta bueno? | 好了吗 |
[41:35] | No, it’s no fucking bueno. | 一点也不好 |
[41:37] | Andy, wait here. Danny, come on. | 安迪 在这等着 丹尼 过来 |
[41:49] | Hey, what is it? What are you doin’? | 怎么了 你在干什么 |
[41:51] | I need some iodine. | 我要找碘酒 |
[41:52] | The ink is OVI, the layers are right, | 墨水是光变油墨 图层也没错 |
[41:53] | but that paper felt different. | 但纸张不对劲 |
[41:54] | Hey, que pasa? What’s goin’ on? | 发生了什么 怎么了 |
[41:56] | You better hope I’m wrong. | 但愿我弄错了 |
[42:13] | You fucking idiots didn’t print this on starch-free paper. | 你他妈没用无淀粉纸印 |
[42:16] | I’m sorry, man. This is the best I have. | 很抱歉 但我尽力了 |
[42:18] | I don’t have time for this. | 没时间跟你瞎扯 |
[42:19] | I told you on the phone, | 电话里已经说了 |
[42:21] | I needed exactly what you sold me last time. | 要跟上次一样的 |
[42:23] | Gonzalo. Gonzalo has it at the warehouse. | 冈萨罗 冈萨罗的仓库里有 |
[42:26] | What, Gonzalo? | 什么 冈萨罗 |
[42:27] | That… that little shithead who works for Jesus? | 帮祖斯打工的那个弱智 |
[42:29] | No. There’s no more Jesus. | 已经没有祖斯了 |
[42:31] | Gonzalo’s runnin’ things now. | 冈萨罗自己接管了 |
[42:33] | Why didn’t you send me to him in the first place? | 你干嘛不早让我去他那 |
[42:35] | You fucking playin’ games with me? Are you fucking playin’… | 你还想耍把戏 敢耍我… |
[42:37] | I tried! But he doesn’t want anybody goin’ there! | 我试过了 但他不想让别人去 |
[42:41] | No, no, no. | 不不不 |
[42:42] | We’re goin’ to the warehouse. Let’s go. | 到仓库去 快走 |
[42:43] | – No, no, no, no, no. – Let’s go. | -不不不 -快走 |
[42:44] | Chris, please. | 克里斯 别去 |
[42:45] | Chris, man, look, take the van, man. I’m sorry. | 克里斯 货车送你了 我很抱歉 |
[42:48] | Come on, Mikey! | 加油 迈克 |
[42:52] | Man, the sun’s really killin’ me. | 晒死我了 |
[42:54] | – That kid is big. – He is. | -那孩子个子真大 -是的 |
[42:55] | Number 11 is a big kid. | 十一号个子真大 |
[42:56] | Hold on, I got to take this. | 拿一下 我接个电话 |
[42:57] | Okay. | 好的 |
[43:01] | Hello, what’s up? | 喂 怎么了 |
[43:03] | He didn’t have ’em. | 他没有货 |
[43:04] | All right. | 好吧 |
[43:06] | Well, I guess… you’re gonna have to bring in some candy. | 这样的话 你得带毒品了 |
[43:09] | I’m not bringin’ in drugs. | 我 不运毒品 |
[43:10] | Just go and see Ruben. | 去找鲁本吧 |
[43:11] | I told you. I’m not bringin’ in drugs. | 跟你说了 坚决不运毒品 |
[43:12] | – Okay? – It’s not an option. | -好吧 -没得选择 |
[43:14] | Chris, Chris, Chris, I’m beggin’ you. Please. | 克里斯 克里斯 克里斯 求你了 |
[43:15] | Chris? Yeah, Chris? | 克里斯 克里斯 |
[43:18] | Put ‘im in the fuckin’ van. | 把他塞车里去 |
[43:20] | You know, you come back empty-handed, | 如果你空着手回来 |
[43:22] | Andy’s gonna get fuckin’ hit, | 安迪就小命不保了 |
[43:23] | and you’re still gonna have to come up with the goddamn money. | 你还是得还那笔钱 |
[43:25] | Look, I’ll figure it out, okay? | 我会解决的 好吧 |
[43:28] | Just keep Briggs away from my family, please. | 别让布里格斯碰我的家人 |
[43:29] | Yeah, of course. | 当然 |
[43:34] | Hey, I got a little problem at work I gotta take care of. | 我工作上有点事 得走了 |
[43:37] | See you later, buddy. | 再会 小伙子 |
[43:38] | – Bye, Sebastian. – Everything okay? | -塞巴斯蒂安 再见 -一切还好吧 |
[43:40] | Yeah, everything’s fine. You got your key? | 还行 你有钥匙吧 |
[43:41] | Yeah. | 有 |
[43:46] | I’m tellin’ you, man. You know, this… Stay away from Gonzalo. | 我跟你说 离冈萨罗远点 |
[43:49] | He’s been acting crazy lately, you know, since he became a boss. | 他当了老大之后就很嚣张 |
[43:53] | Stay away from ‘im. | 离他远点 |
[43:58] | Chris, we should’ve listened to ‘im. | 克里斯 我们该听他的 |
[44:00] | We got less than an hourto get back to the boat. It ain’t gonna work. | 不到一个小时就得回船上 这样时间不够 |
[44:02] | It’ll work. | 够的 |
[44:05] | I mean, do you even know where Gonzalo’s warehouse is? | 你知道冈萨罗的仓库在哪里吗 |
[44:07] | We’re in fucking Chorrillo right now. | 我们就在邱列罗这 |
[44:09] | I’m lookin’ for something to remind me. | 我四处看看有没有熟悉的建筑 |
[44:12] | We’re gonna find it. | 能找到的 |
[44:14] | Here we go. Here we go. Look, right here! Here! | 找到了 看这里 看 |
[44:21] | – Mortin. – Yeah, cap? | -莫廷 -怎么了 船长 |
[44:23] | Where the hell is Farraday? | 法拉第死哪里去了 |
[44:24] | Don’t know, cap. | 不知道呢 船长 |
[44:25] | Didn’t know I had to babysit ‘im today. | 原来今天轮到我看着他了 |
[44:27] | Didn’t get the memo. | 没接到通知耶 |
[44:28] | Don’t piss me off, Mortin. | 别惹我 莫廷 |
[44:29] | You’ll be flipping shit-burgers at McDonald’s | 惹我就给你发个”最低工资” |
[44:31] | before you can say “Minimum wage”. | 送你去麦当劳啃啃汉堡了 |
[44:33] | I’m sorry, cap. Sorry. | 我错了 船长 |
[44:56] | That little visit you paid Kate, the kids, Chris’ family? | 你上次拜访了凯特 克里斯一家 |
[44:58] | That’s my family. | 他们是我的家人 |
[45:00] | You stay away from them. Are we clear? | 离他们远点 明白吗 |
[45:15] | Hi, Sadie. | 嗨 萨蒂 |
[45:20] | You know, if you had hired a real smuggler instead of Andy, | 如果你没雇安迪那个外行的话 |
[45:23] | our package would have come in when it was supposed to. | 东西早就到了 |
[45:25] | You know, I… I’m really sorry about that. | 那事我很抱歉 |
[45:28] | Do you know how fucked up things are for me right now? | 你知道他给我惹了多大的麻烦吗 |
[45:30] | I know. He said he knew what he was doin’. | 知道 他说他知道自己在干嘛 |
[45:32] | I didn’t know he was his, you know, his brother-in-law. | 我不知道他是他的小舅子 |
[46:11] | Hey, man, this is way more high-risk | 这个比我预想的 |
[46:13] | than I originally anticipated. | 风险大多了 |
[46:15] | I got a wife now. I like my wife. | 我已经结婚了 我爱我老婆 |
[46:17] | Yeah, I got a wife, too, okay? | 我也有老婆的好吧 |
[46:19] | And don’t worry about Gonzalo. | 别担心冈萨罗 |
[46:21] | I know ‘im, he’s a little fuckin’ punk. Don’t worry about it. | 我见过他 一个小喽啰 不用担心 |
[46:24] | Oh, yeah? I heard stories about this dude | 是吗 我听过这家伙的传言 |
[46:26] | cuttin’ people’s heads off and shit. | 他杀人不眨眼 |
[46:40] | I’m lookin’ for Gonzalo. | 我来找冈萨罗 |
[47:04] | Hey, Andy. Stay in the van with the bag. | 安迪 待在车上看包 |
[47:12] | Danny, it’s all good. I know this guy, c’mon. | 丹尼 没事的 我认识他 来吧 |
[47:31] | You have one new message. | 你有一条新留言 |
[47:35] | Hey, fuckhead, I’m watchin’ your sister’s kid play soccer. | 嘿 混蛋 我正看着你外甥踢球 |
[47:38] | You don’t call me back, | 如果你不回我电话 |
[47:39] | I’m gonna walk out on that field and put a bullet in ‘is head. | 我就去球场一枪打爆他的头 |
[48:03] | Chris. | 克里斯 |
[48:04] | Stop talkin’. | 闭嘴 |
[48:06] | Like I said, I want you to take | 我要你 |
[48:07] | the buy money and go to that address, | 带着钱去这个地址 |
[48:09] | and talk to a gentleman named Ruben. | 去找一个叫鲁本的 |
[48:11] | If you ever wanna see your little nephew again, | 如果你还想再见到你外甥 |
[48:13] | you take the package and you bring it back, all right? | 就把那批货给我带回来 明白吗 |
[48:40] | – Hey, is that a wolf? – That ain’t no fuckin’ dog. | -那是狼吗 -那肯定不是什么狗 |
[48:45] | Excuse me, senor. Do you mind? | 打扰了 先生 我能看看吗 |
[48:56] | Where is he? | 他在哪 |
[48:58] | Where is my old friend Farraday? | 我的老朋友法拉第在哪 |
[49:00] | Bring the van around. | 把货车开过来 |
[49:01] | Sorry for showing up unannounced. | 抱歉没提前说一声就过来 |
[49:03] | Edwin was tryin’ to play games with me. | 埃德温想跟我耍花招 |
[49:05] | – Where’s my buddy Jesus? – We fed him to the wolves. | -我的老伙计祖斯呢 -送去喂狼了 |
[49:09] | What, literally? | 真的喂狼了? |
[49:11] | I am the new Jesus, cabron. | 我就是新祖斯 混蛋 |
[49:16] | – Good to see you. – You, too. | -很高兴见到你 -我也是 |
[49:21] | What do you think? | 怎么样 |
[49:23] | It’s all mine, motherfucker. | 这些都是我的了 |
[49:25] | All those assholes who thought I was shit? | 那些看不起我的混球 |
[49:28] | They’re dead por culeros. | 他们全都死了 |
[49:33] | We’re taking down a truck. | 我们正计划劫下一辆货车 |
[49:35] | It’s a big one. An armored truck. | 干一票大的 车上有武器 |
[49:38] | – You wanna join us? Huh? – Are you serious? | -想加入我们吗 -你认真的吗 |
[49:45] | Andy? | 安迪 |
[49:48] | Andy! | 安迪 |
[49:51] | Oh, fuck! | 该死 |
[49:53] | Andy! | 安迪 |
[50:15] | He charges… | 带球进攻 |
[50:16] | Michael, not in the house. We’re guests. | 迈克 别在屋里玩 我们是客人 |
[50:20] | Look at young daddy. | 看你爸爸年轻的时候 |
[50:22] | He shoots! | 射门 |
[50:23] | He scores! | 球进了 |
[50:31] | Go find your mom. | 去找妈妈玩 |
[50:37] | You ain’t fuckin’ around, huh? | 你真不是开玩笑 |
[50:38] | Looks like you’re ready for anything. | 看起来你都整装待发了 |
[50:40] | You goin’ to war or something? | 这是要去打仗吗 |
[50:42] | I told you. We’re taking down a truck. Fucking rock and roll. | 跟你说了 我们要劫辆卡车 大干一场 |
[50:46] | No shit. You got all these guys. | 你真是要什么有什么 |
[50:48] | What the fuck’s in that truck, man? | 车里有什么 伙计 |
[50:50] | You wanna know? | 想知道 |
[50:51] | Then maybe you should show these assholes how it’s done. | 想知道就教教这些蠢蛋该怎么用 |
[50:53] | No, look, I… | 不了 你瞧 |
[50:54] | I’ll give you the super notes for free. | 我可以把这些钞票白送你 |
[50:56] | Yeah, thanks anyway. But, | 谢了 不过 |
[50:57] | look, I got… I got a boat to catch, so… | 你瞧 我还得赶一班轮船 |
[50:59] | Come on. Don’t tell me you don’t miss this shit. | 少来 别跟我说你不怀念这些 |
[51:01] | I got two kids now, man, you know? My cowboy days are over. | 我还有两个孩子 浪子生涯结束了 |
[51:04] | C’mon, Danny! | 过来 丹尼 |
[51:09] | – The money’s gone. And… and Andy. – What? | -钱不见了 安迪也不见了 -什么 |
[51:14] | What the fuck are you talkin’ about? | 你他妈的在说什么 |
[51:31] | You come in here and treat me like an asshole? | 你们过来把我当傻瓜耍吗 |
[51:34] | No, primo, I wouldn’t do that, man. | 不 首先 我不会这么做的 |
[51:43] | I should fuckin’ blow your brains out. | 我他妈就该一枪爆了你的头 |
[51:54] | That offer still stand? | 那个提议还有效吗 |
[51:56] | We ride with you… I get the super notes for free? | 我们帮你劫车 你把这些钱白送我 |
[52:06] | Yeah, there’s something you can do for us. | 是啊 你对我们还有点用 |
[52:10] | Grab their wallets. | 拿走他们的钱包 |
[52:12] | Give ‘im your wallet. | 钱包给他 |
[52:14] | Give me their IDs. | 把他们的身份证给我 |
[52:19] | We’re being fined every minute longer we sit here, captain. | 每多超时一分钟都要多罚钱的 船长 |
[52:22] | Yep. | 是啊 |
[52:23] | We gotta take that… | 我们要 |
[52:28] | – Captain. – What’s the status? | -船长 -情况如何 |
[52:29] | Pitch propeller overheated. It needs oil. | 定距螺旋桨过热 需要机油降温 |
[52:31] | We’re workin’ on it. | 我们正在处理 |
[52:32] | You got 10 minutes! | 给你十分钟 |
[52:44] | It’s Olaf. | 是奥拉夫 |
[52:45] | Chris, you got 10 minutes. | 克里斯 你还有十分钟 |
[52:47] | That’s not long enough. | 十分钟根本不够 |
[52:49] | Have Tarik delay the loading. | 让塔里克延迟装货 |
[52:50] | Look, just stall ’em for as long as you can, okay? | 能拖多久拖多久 行吗 |
[52:52] | Get here. I’ll do what I can. | 知道了 我尽力 |
[52:59] | See, Chris? This is exactly what I didn’t wanna happen. | 看吧 克里斯 这正是我最不想发生的 |
[53:04] | Exactly. | 最不想的 |
[53:06] | I mean, what are we supposed to be doin’ here? | 我们究竟要干嘛 |
[53:08] | Blockin’ the truck. | 挡住那辆货车 |
[53:10] | Right. Right. That’s-that’s awesome. | 是啊 是啊 真是太棒了 |
[53:12] | We’re blocking the truck. That’s… | 挡住那辆货车 |
[53:15] | Like human speed bumps. | 像个人肉减速器 |
[53:19] | – Tell my wife that… – Will you shut the fuck up? | -告诉我老婆 -你他妈给我闭嘴 |
[53:23] | Look, we’re gonna get through this, okay? | 我们会没事的 好吗 |
[53:25] | I’m not tellin’ your wife shit! | 我不会告诉你老婆任何事 |
[53:36] | Okay? Ready. They’re coming. | 准备 他们来了 |
[53:46] | Put your seatbelt on. | 系上安全带 |
[53:48] | He’s comin’ down. Here we go. | 他下来了 我们走 |
[53:55] | Fuck. | 该死 |
[54:09] | – He gonna slow down? – Yeah, he’s gonna slow down. | -他会减速吗 -他会减速的 |
[54:11] | – You said he’s gonna slow down! – Look, he’s gonna slow down. | -你说他会减速的 -肯定会减速的 |
[54:12] | He’s not slowin’ down! | 他根本没减速 |
[54:14] | Shit! | 该死 |
[54:20] | Fuck! | 妈的 |
[54:24] | Are you all right? | 你还好吗 |
[54:44] | Oh, my God. | 上帝啊 |
[54:57] | Oh, fuck! | 我操 |
[55:01] | Get down! | 趴下 |
[55:11] | Danny, you okay? | 丹尼 你还好吗 |
[55:30] | I need you to hold containers D, E and F, until I say so. | D E F集装箱先别装船 等我通知 |
[55:33] | I’m-a pay you 100 dollars, yeah? | 一百块先收着 好吗 |
[55:48] | Fuck! | 该死 |
[55:51] | You gotta be fuckin’ kiddin’ me! | 这他妈的是开玩笑吧 |
[56:15] | Fuck! | 操 |
[56:22] | Get down, Chris! | 下来 克里斯 |
[56:23] | Fuck! | 操 |
[56:38] | – Now, c’mon, hold on. – What the fuck are we doin’, dude? | -挺住 -我们要怎么做 伙计 |
[56:41] | Wait, wait, wait! | 等等 等等 |
[56:52] | Come on! | 快走 |
[56:56] | Shit! | 该死 |
[57:15] | Shit! Danny, come on, we’re goin’! | 该死 丹尼 跟上 我们走 |
[57:18] | C’mon, Danny, let’s go! Shit! | 跟上 丹尼 快走 |
[57:34] | Fuck! | 妈的 |
[57:41] | What now? | 现在怎么办 |
[57:51] | Fuck! | 妈的 |
[58:14] | Andy, where’s Chris? | 安迪 克里斯在哪 |
[58:16] | Andy! | 安迪 |
[58:32] | Come on, we gotta move! | 快点 我们得离开这 |
[58:39] | What are you doin’? | 你在干什么 |
[58:50] | We gotta get our IDs. | 我们得拿回身份证 |
[58:52] | – Hospital. – Oh, shit! | -医院 -该死 |
[58:54] | Take me to the fucking hospital. | 快他妈带我去医院 |
[58:56] | Oh, shit. Danny! Help. | 该死 丹尼 帮把手 |
[58:59] | C’mon, lay down. | 躺下 |
[59:03] | Hold ‘im, hold ‘im! | 扶住他 扶住他 |
[59:29] | Oh, shit! Is he dead? | 该死 他死了吗 |
[59:32] | He’s dead! | 他死了 |
[59:33] | If he’s fuckin’ dead, throw ‘im out the van. | 如果他死了 就把他丢下车 |
[59:35] | Wait, wait, wait, wait! Get our IDs! | 等等 等等 先拿我们的身份证 |
[59:37] | – You got ’em? – Yeah. | -拿到了吗 -是的 |
[59:38] | Toss him out! | 把他扔出去 |
[59:44] | Okay, boys, let’s warm ‘er up. | 好了 小伙子们 准备启动 |
[59:58] | How much time do you think we have? | 你觉得我们还有多少时间 |
[1:00:00] | No time. | 没时间了 |
[1:00:04] | Get those containers aboard or we’re leaving without them. | 赶紧把那几个集装箱装上来 不然我们就不要了 |
[1:00:08] | Chris, where the fuck are you, man? The ship’s leaving. | 克里斯 你他妈的在哪 船要开了 |
[1:00:10] | Just hold the ship, we’re comin’. | 拖住船 我们就来 |
[1:00:11] | Just get your ass over here! | 快点滚回来 |
[1:00:12] | All right. | 好的 |
[1:00:15] | Any crew member hasn’t come aboard yet, | 如果还有船员没上船 |
[1:00:16] | you make sure they get searched | 在他们上来之前 |
[1:00:18] | before you let ’em on, you got me? | 先搜身 明白吗 |
[1:00:21] | All right, come on, it’s gonna open up. | 加油 船就要起航了 |
[1:00:23] | Are we gonna make it? | 我们能赶上吗 |
[1:00:25] | Yeah, he’s holdin’ the container for us. | 能 他为我们拖住了集装箱 |
[1:00:26] | C’mon. Go, go, go, go, go! | 来吧 冲冲冲 |
[1:00:38] | I’m comin’. Open the container. | 我来了 打开集装箱 |
[1:00:39] | When you come to let us out, | 接我们出来的时候 |
[1:00:40] | bring somethin’ to clean up a bit of a mess. | 顺便帮我们清洗一下 这一团乱 |
[1:00:42] | – Don’t forget the seals! – Okay. | -别忘了封条 -没问题 |
[1:00:44] | Shit. | 该死 |
[1:00:48] | Yeah, yeah. Here we go. | 好了 来吧 |
[1:00:53] | Get the fuck outta the way! | 别挡路 |
[1:00:57] | Come on, get your ass in here! | 快点 快进来 |
[1:01:00] | – Fuck! – Fuck! | -妈的 -妈的 |
[1:01:01] | Shit! | 该死 |
[1:01:08] | Wait, stop! | 等等 停下 |
[1:01:10] | Come on! | 别这样 |
[1:01:14] | The fuckin’ doors are open! | 这门他妈的没关上 |
[1:01:15] | Oh, fuck! | 妈的 |
[1:01:20] | I got it. | 我来 |
[1:01:29] | Oh, fuck! | 该死 |
[1:01:45] | – Hold up. What’s the rush? – Come on. | -等等 急什么 -拜托 |
[1:01:47] | Just left some food on, you know? Come on, Jack. | 就是丢了点吃的 别这样 杰克 |
[1:01:49] | Captain has got us searchin’ everybody that got off. | 船长让我们检查每一个刚下过船的人 |
[1:02:10] | Hey, where you goin’? | 你去哪 |
[1:02:11] | Oh, I just stowed some decent beef. | 我藏了点上好的牛肉 |
[1:02:13] | Ooh! Thank God. | 谢天谢地 |
[1:02:14] | That shit you made last night was like chewing ass. | 吃你昨晚做的东西简直像吃屎 |
[1:02:16] | – Yeah, you would know. – Fuck you, Tarik. | -你知道得最清楚了 -操 塔里克 |
[1:02:20] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[1:02:21] | – You got the cleaning stuff? – Yeah. | -你带清洁剂了吗 -带了 |
[1:02:22] | – You got the seals? – Yeah. | -封条呢 -也带了 |
[1:02:24] | All right, we got on late. They’re definitely gonna check this. | 好吧 我们来迟了 他们肯定会查的 |
[1:02:28] | – Holy shit! – Let’s go, baby. | -厉害 -走吧 |
[1:02:36] | Will do. | 就来 |
[1:02:38] | Customs and Border Protection, captain. | 船长 海关边境保护局的电话 |
[1:02:40] | They want us to take a | 他们想让我们检查一下 |
[1:02:41] | look at some containers that were loaded late. | 最后装船的几个集装箱 |
[1:02:44] | All right. Let’s go! | 好的 走吧 |
[1:02:46] | Call in the second. | 叫大副来 |
[1:03:11] | Let’s go, Danny. Let’s go. | 走吧 丹尼 走吧 |
[1:03:13] | Where we lookin’, chief? | 要检查哪个 长官 |
[1:03:14] | The container right up here, captain. | 就在那上面 船长 |
[1:03:22] | 812504 812504. | |
[1:03:24] | 812 812… | |
[1:03:27] | Sorry, captain. | 抱歉 船长 |
[1:03:35] | Next. | 下一个 |
[1:03:37] | Oh, shit. | 该死 |
[1:03:40] | – I’m gonna check the heating coils… – Wait, wait, wait! | -我得查查加热线圈 -等等 等等 |
[1:03:42] | …I’m gonna need a couple of minutes. | 给我几分钟 |
[1:03:43] | Come on, let’s go. | 好了 走吧 |
[1:03:46] | 2727 2727. | |
[1:03:48] | 812729 812729. | |
[1:03:54] | – Oh! Shit, rats! – Shut it! | -该死的老鼠 -快关上 |
[1:03:58] | Watch your hand. | 小心手 |
[1:04:03] | Yo! We got a sewage leak. Call Brody! All right? | 下水管漏了 把布罗迪叫来 |
[1:04:09] | All right, let’s go. | 好了 走吧 |
[1:04:23] | We got two more containers up here. | 上面还有两个集装箱要查 |
[1:04:37] | N 812552 Nathan-812552, | |
[1:04:40] | 812 553 812…553. | |
[1:04:42] | That’s it, open it. | 就是这个 打开它 |
[1:05:02] | 525 524 525…524. | |
[1:05:06] | That’s the last container that was boarded. | 这是最后一个装船的 |
[1:05:10] | Go on. | 打开 |
[1:05:19] | Anything? | 有什么发现 |
[1:05:21] | No, sir. Smells like it was just cleaned. | 没有 长官 闻着好像刚清洁过 |
[1:05:24] | All right, seal it up. | 好了 封上吧 |
[1:05:26] | Customs will take it apart when we get back home. | 等我们到港 海关要拆开检查的 |
[1:05:45] | I need to tell you… | 我得告诉你 |
[1:05:46] | Are you out of your fuckin’ mind? | 你他妈的在想什么 |
[1:05:48] | Are you fuckin’ crazy? | 你疯了吗 |
[1:05:50] | Where’s the money? Where is it? | 钱呢 钱在哪 |
[1:05:52] | It’s gone! I had to use it. | 我不得不用掉了 |
[1:05:53] | What? Where’s the money? | 什么 钱在哪 |
[1:05:55] | What are you tryin’ to… | 你想干什么 |
[1:05:57] | What did you just say to me? | 你刚才跟我说什么 |
[1:05:58] | – I had to use it. – You’re fuck… You what? | -我不得不用掉了 -你他妈干了什么 |
[1:06:00] | I had to use it. | 我不得不用掉了 |
[1:06:03] | It’s in the ceiling. | 在天花板上 |
[1:06:06] | No, you fuckin’… | 不是吧 你他妈 |
[1:06:13] | How fuckin’ stupid are you? | 你傻了吗 |
[1:06:15] | I came out here to help you, to risk my fuckin’ freedom | 我冒着人身危险来救你 |
[1:06:18] | and my wife and my children for this? Huh? | 用我的老婆孩子来冒险就是为了这个吗 |
[1:06:21] | Motherfucker. | 混账 |
[1:06:23] | What the fuck am I supposed to do with all that? | 我该拿那些怎么办 |
[1:06:27] | You gotta be the dumbest motherfucker… | 你真他妈傻到家了 |
[1:06:29] | He said that he was gonna kill Michael. | 他说他要杀了迈克 |
[1:06:32] | What? | 什么 |
[1:06:33] | You have one saved message. | 你有一条留言 |
[1:06:35] | Hey, fuckhead, I’m watchin’ your sister’s kid play soccer. | 嘿 混蛋 我正看着你外甥踢球 |
[1:06:38] | You don’t call me back, | 如果你不回电话 |
[1:06:39] | I’m-a walk out on that field and put a bullet in his head. | 我就去球场一枪打爆他的头 |
[1:06:51] | Get the bag. | 拿着包 |
[1:06:54] | – You all right? – Yeah. | -你还好吧 -还好 |
[1:06:55] | You all right? You all right? | 你还好吧 还好吧 |
[1:06:56] | Yeah, yeah. I’m fine. | 是的 我没事 |
[1:06:57] | I’m sorry. Calm down, calm down. | 抱歉 冷静 冷静 |
[1:07:17] | Chris. | 克里斯 |
[1:07:19] | Everything okay? Boys all right? | 一切都好吗 孩子们好吗 |
[1:07:21] | Yeah, they’re sleeping. | 是的 他们都睡了 |
[1:07:22] | What’s up? Everything okay? | 出什么事了吗 一切都好吗 |
[1:07:24] | Is Andy okay? | 安迪还好吗 |
[1:07:25] | Yeah. Don’t worry about it. Is Sebastian there? | 一切都好 别担心 塞巴斯蒂安在吗 |
[1:07:29] | Um, yeah, he is. Do you want me to get him for you? | 他在 你想让他接电话吗 |
[1:07:31] | No, no. | 不 不用 |
[1:07:32] | No, it’s okay. Go back to sleep. | 没事的 睡吧 |
[1:07:35] | I’ll call you in the morning. | 我明早再给你打电话 |
[1:07:36] | Okay. I love you. | 好吧 我爱你 |
[1:07:38] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[1:07:59] | Chris? | 克里斯 |
[1:08:01] | Chris, I’ve been tryin’ to call you. What’s goin’ on? | 克里斯 我一直找你来着 你怎么样 |
[1:08:03] | Yeah. Andy picked something up. | 安迪拿了点货 |
[1:08:04] | Really? I thought we weren’t doing that. | 真的吗 我以为你不准备做那个的 |
[1:08:06] | I didn’t have a choice. | 我没的选择 |
[1:08:07] | Thank God for Andy taking the initiative, though, huh? | 还好安迪主动 是吧 |
[1:08:10] | Too bad I’m not bringin’ it in. | 太糟了 我不准备带回来 |
[1:08:13] | Thinkin’ of dumpin’ it in the sea, actually. | 其实我正想着把它丢海里 |
[1:08:15] | Why would you do that? | 为什么要扔呢 |
[1:08:16] | Then we’d all… we’d all be fucked! | 扔了我们就都 就都完蛋了 |
[1:08:18] | Take it on faith. | 相信我吧 |
[1:08:28] | I need to talk to you. | 我需要跟你谈谈 |
[1:08:41] | Something wrong? | 出什么事了吗 |
[1:08:45] | I told you I would call you with an update. | 我告诉过你如果有事我会联系你 |
[1:08:47] | You got a few more days left… | 要是几天后货到不了 |
[1:08:51] | before I cut your head off and stick it up your ass. | 我就把你的头拧下来塞你屁股里 |
[1:08:53] | You’re asking me, “Is there anything wrong?” | 而你居然还问我 出什么事了 |
[1:08:59] | Well, I got… I got somethin’ comin’ in. | 我有 有批货会来 |
[1:09:05] | You don’t sound so sure. | 你好像不确定啊 |
[1:09:06] | I’m sure. It’s comin’ in. | 我确定 货会来 |
[1:09:08] | Flying solo ain’t for sidekicks, Abney. | 单干对老伙计不适用 阿比尼 |
[1:09:13] | I fuckin’ warned ya. | 我他妈警告过你 |
[1:09:16] | When you first came to me… for help | 在你第一次来找我 |
[1:09:18] | in keeping your little business afloat, | 帮忙维持你的小生意时 |
[1:09:20] | I fuckin’ warned you. | 我就警告过你 |
[1:09:23] | I said, “You’ve got to know your limitations.” | 我说 你要明白自己有多大能耐 |
[1:09:26] | “Don’t live beyond your fucking means!” | 别他妈做能力之外的事 |
[1:09:32] | I don’t normally do this fucking shit. | 我一般不做这种 |
[1:09:35] | Tellin’ you what’s gonna happen when you don’t pay. | 告诉别人要是还不上钱会怎样的破事 |
[1:09:38] | What’s the fucking point? You know the rules, right?! | 何必呢 你知道规矩 是吧 |
[1:09:42] | Right. | 是 |
[1:09:52] | You take care, Abney. | 你好自为之 阿比尼 |
[1:10:45] | Jack, neat. | 杰克丹尼 不加冰 |
[1:10:54] | Somebody’s off the wagon. | 看来某人不准备戒酒了 |
[1:11:02] | I want you to go see Kate. | 我想让你去看看凯特 |
[1:11:05] | Man, I thought she was your family. | 伙计 我以为她是你的家人 |
[1:11:08] | You know, I mean I-if you wanna fuck his wife, you fuck his wife. | 你要是想上他老婆 那就上 |
[1:11:11] | But don’t waste my time so you can play hero. | 别让我帮你演英雄救美 |
[1:11:13] | Chris is falling apart out there. | 克里斯撑不住了 |
[1:11:15] | He’s gonna dump the package. | 他准备把货扔了 |
[1:11:17] | Don’t touch ‘er. Just… get her attention. | 别伤她 只要 引起她注意就行 |
[1:11:22] | All right. | 好吧 |
[1:11:55] | Oh, man. | 伙计 |
[1:11:58] | Do you think it’s gonna work? | 这能行吗 |
[1:11:59] | – It’s gonna work. – You think so? | -能行 -真的 |
[1:12:01] | – Did you take science in school, Tarik? – Yeah. | -你在学校学过理科吗 -学过 |
[1:12:04] | Then you should know salt dissolves in water, bitch. | 那你就该知道盐会融化在水里 |
[1:12:08] | Are you leavin’ soon? | 你马上就走吗 |
[1:12:09] | Yeah, Sebastian’s droppin’ the boys off. | 是啊 塞巴斯蒂安会把孩子们接过来 |
[1:12:11] | We’re all goin’ home. | 我们要回家了 |
[1:12:13] | Oh, that’s right. Chris is comin’ home. | 哦 对了 克里斯要回来了 |
[1:12:15] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[1:12:16] | So, you’ll be all smiles in the morning? | 你早上肯定就笑开了 |
[1:12:18] | I hope so. | 希望如此 |
[1:12:21] | You get outta here, I got it. | 你先走吧 我来弄这些 |
[1:12:22] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[1:12:26] | – Good night. – Good night, baby. | -晚安 -晚安 宝贝 |
[1:12:27] | – I’ll lock the door. – Thanks. | -我会锁上门的 -谢谢 |
[1:13:04] | Oh, my God! | 天呐 |
[1:13:07] | Get the fuck away from me! | 从我面前滚开 |
[1:13:09] | My friend will be here, he’ll kick your… | 我朋友马上就会来了 他会打得你… |
[1:13:15] | I’m gonna be perfectly fuckin’ clear. | 让我来说清楚 |
[1:13:18] | You call your husband, you tell ‘im not to dump it in the water! | 打电话给你老公 告诉他别把货扔海里 |
[1:13:22] | You tell ‘im that you, | 你告诉他 |
[1:13:24] | Michael and Eddie are all depending on him. | 你 迈克和艾迪的命就在他手上了 |
[1:13:27] | Do you understand me? | 听明白了吗 |
[1:13:34] | Do you understand me?! | 听明白了吗 |
[1:13:38] | Stay away from my kids! | 离我的孩子远点 |
[1:13:42] | He’s got a gun! | 他有枪 |
[1:13:44] | What are you doin’? What are you doin’? | 你要干什么 你要干什么 |
[1:14:11] | You all right? | 你没事吧 |
[1:14:13] | Honey, I want you to get in the truck with me. | 亲爱的 上车 |
[1:14:16] | The kids are inside, all right? | 孩子们都在里面 好吗 |
[1:14:17] | You smell like alcohol. | 你身上有酒味 |
[1:14:20] | Yeah, I had a drink. | 是啊 我喝了一杯 |
[1:14:22] | You’re drivin’ my kids around drunk? Are you fuckin’ kiddin’ me? | 你喝了酒还开车带我的孩子 开什么玩笑 |
[1:14:24] | Relax. What did he say to you? | 别激动 他跟你说什么了 |
[1:14:30] | Come on, get out. We’re going in my car. | 来吧 下车 坐我的车 |
[1:14:31] | – What’s happened? – Let’s go. | -出什么事了 -走吧 |
[1:14:33] | Kate! Guys, get back in the car. | 凯特 孩子们 回我车上来 |
[1:14:35] | Kate… What are you doin’? | 凯特 你在做什么 |
[1:14:38] | Kate! Kate! Get in the truck. | 凯特 凯特 回车上啊 |
[1:14:43] | Fuck. | 妈的 |
[1:14:44] | He knew the kids’ names. | 他知道孩子的名字 |
[1:14:46] | Hold on, you’re breakin’ up, okay? Let me go outside. | 等等 信号不好 等我到外面 |
[1:14:48] | Oh, fuck. | 天呐 |
[1:14:49] | Cell service sucks here on the river. Hold on, I’m goin’ outside. | 运河里信号不好 等我到外面 |
[1:14:54] | Hello? He told me to tell you… | 喂 他让我告诉你 |
[1:14:56] | No, hold on. I can’t hear you. | 等下 我听不见 |
[1:14:58] | He told me to tell you not to dump it in… | 他让我告诉你不要丢水里 |
[1:15:00] | He told me to tell you not to dump it. | 他让我告诉你不要丢水里 |
[1:15:01] | Who did? | 谁 |
[1:15:02] | Who? The asshole who came to the house! | 谁 还不是那个来咱们家的混蛋 |
[1:15:04] | -Who the fuck told ‘im? -What? | -谁告诉他的 -什么 |
[1:15:06] | The boys okay? | 孩子们还好吗 |
[1:15:09] | They’re here. We’re at Jeanie’s. | 他们在我身边 我们在珍妮家 |
[1:15:10] | Kate? Hello? | 凯特 喂 |
[1:15:12] | Chris, please come home. | 克里斯 快回家 |
[1:15:16] | Chris? | 克里斯 |
[1:15:19] | Chris?! | 克里斯 |
[1:15:23] | Hey, how did it go? | 怎么样 |
[1:15:24] | We boarded up the front window. | 撞坏的地方修好了 |
[1:15:26] | The cops took a report. They’re lookin’ for the guy. | 警察做了记录 他们在追捕他 |
[1:15:29] | – All right. – They wanna talk to you. | -好的 -他们想和你谈谈 |
[1:15:33] | Yeah, yeah. I’m- I’m gonna… I’m gonna go by in the morning. | 好 好的 我早上就去 |
[1:15:36] | They wanna talk to you now. | 他们现在就想和你谈谈 |
[1:15:39] | Yeah, but, uh… we have no stuff. | 行 但是 我们什么都没带来 |
[1:15:40] | I-I-I gotta go to Sebastian’s to get our stuff. | 我得去塞巴斯蒂安家把东西带来 |
[1:15:43] | Would you mind watching the boys for a second? | 你能帮我照料他们一会儿吗 |
[1:15:45] | Look at your forehead. | 瞧瞧你的额头 |
[1:15:46] | You sure you don’t need me to take you to the hospital? | 你确定不用我带你去医院吗 |
[1:15:48] | No, it’s just, uh… It looks worse, | 不 没事 就是看起来 |
[1:15:50] | uh, it look worse than it is. | 看起来很糟而已 |
[1:15:52] | It just hurts. Like a bruise, you know? | 只是有点疼 大概是淤血吧 |
[1:15:56] | I think I should go now before I can’t. You know what I mean? | 我得走了 趁我还走得出去 你明白吧 |
[1:16:00] | I’ll see you in a little bit, okay? | 一会儿见 好吗 |
[1:16:01] | – Goodbye, mom. – Love you. | -再见 妈妈 -爱你们 |
[1:16:03] | – Be good boys. – Bye. | -要乖 -再见 |
[1:16:25] | Sebastian? | 塞巴斯蒂安 |
[1:16:36] | Did you tell Briggs I was gonna dump it? | 是你和布里格斯说我要把货丢下水的吗 |
[1:16:39] | No. I didn’t tell nobody. | 不 我谁都没说 |
[1:16:41] | Don’t lie to me. | 不要骗我 |
[1:16:42] | Chris, I’m not fucking lyin’ to you. I didn’t say shit. | 克里斯 我他妈没骗你 我一个字都没说 |
[1:16:46] | – Where did you get the drugs? – From… A guy called Ruben. | -你从哪拿到货的 -一个叫鲁本的 |
[1:16:55] | Sebastian? | 塞巴斯蒂安 |
[1:17:37] | Hi. I’m just, uh, gettin’ our stuff. | 我在收拾我们的东西 |
[1:17:40] | You hungry? Let me make you some food. | 饿了吗 我给你弄点吃的 |
[1:17:42] | No, I can’t. | 不用了 |
[1:17:44] | – The boat’s not comin’ in. – I gotta get back to the boys | -船还没到 -我得回到孩子身边 |
[1:17:46] | because Chris will be back tonight. | 克里斯今晚到家 |
[1:17:47] | No, he’s not. He’s not comin’ home tonight. | 不 他今晚回不来 |
[1:17:49] | I mean, the boat’s not comin’ in for, | 我是说 他的船 |
[1:17:50] | like, I don’t know, tomorrow. | 我不知道 大概明天才到 |
[1:17:51] | I mean, Chris told me that I had to take care of you, | 克里斯叫我照料你们 |
[1:17:53] | so I’m gonna take care of you. | 所以我要保护好你 |
[1:17:54] | Sebastian, you’re not hearin’ me? We’ll be fine, okay? | 塞巴斯蒂安 你听不懂我说话吗 我们没事 |
[1:17:56] | Yeah, we’re fine. | 当然 |
[1:17:57] | – Okay, good. – All right. Good. | -那好 -好 |
[1:17:58] | Give me a hug. | 来抱一个 |
[1:18:04] | – Okay. – Okay. | -好的 -嗯 |
[1:18:05] | It’s been such a big day. | 今天真难熬 |
[1:18:06] | What the fuck are you doin’? | 你他妈想干什么 |
[1:18:08] | Nothin’. I’m not doin’ anything. | 没什么 我什么都没做 |
[1:18:09] | I’m tryin’ to give my friend a fucking kiss. What’s your problem? | 我就他妈想给朋友一个吻 你有什么问题 |
[1:18:13] | What’s your problem? Kate, come on. | 怎么了 凯特 没事的 |
[1:18:14] | Look, I mean, did you even see this? Did you even see this? | 我是说 难道你真的没这么想过吗 |
[1:18:18] | – Stop it. – Kate. | -停下 -凯特 |
[1:18:22] | How long have we known each other? | 我们都认识多久了 |
[1:18:23] | You know what? Get your hands off me! | 把你的脏手拿开 |
[1:18:26] | Kate? Kate! | 凯特 凯特 |
[1:18:28] | Leave me the fuck alone! | 别他妈来烦我 |
[1:18:31] | Kate! | 凯特 |
[1:18:32] | Kate! | 凯特 |
[1:18:34] | Jesus Christ. Kate! | 天呐 凯特 |
[1:18:36] | I’m tryin’ actually to have a conversation with you, | 我就是想和你好好谈谈 |
[1:18:38] | and you’re actin’ like a fucking child. | 你却跟个小孩子似的 |
[1:18:40] | Okay. Good. Why don’t you just walk away from the door, | 好 那你能不能离门远一点 |
[1:18:42] | and let me get outta here. | 这样我好出来 |
[1:18:43] | An ungrateful child. A little fucking brat, | 忘恩负义的小孩 一个小呆逼 |
[1:18:45] | who’s not grateful for… | 一点都不知道感激 |
[1:18:46] | You want to talk to Chris about what a fuckin’ bitch I am? | 你想跟克里斯说我是个臭婊子吗 |
[1:18:49] | I’m gonna fucking call ‘im on the phone right now! | 我现在就给他打电话 |
[1:18:51] | Don’t call Chris. Don’t call Chris. | 别给他打电话 |
[1:18:54] | Sweetheart, I love you, but open the door. | 宝贝儿 我爱你 把门打开 |
[1:18:55] | – I’m calling Chris! – Don’t mess with his head now! | -我要打给克里斯 -不要去烦他 |
[1:18:57] | Why don’t you fuckin’ tell ‘im? | 你怎么不去跟他说 |
[1:19:01] | Shit! | 操 |
[1:19:02] | Honey, I’m sorry. You okay? | 亲爱的 对不起 你还好吗 |
[1:19:04] | Kate? | 凯特 |
[1:19:06] | Kate, it’s not funny. Stop fuckin’ around. | 凯特 别开玩笑 别这样 |
[1:19:10] | Fuck. | 操 |
[1:19:17] | You’re gonna be okay. You’re gonna be okay. | 你会没事的 你会没事的 |
[1:19:21] | Shit. | 妈的 |
[1:19:25] | Kate? | 凯特 |
[1:19:26] | Kate! Kate! | 凯特 凯特 |
[1:19:56] | Hey. | 喂 |
[1:19:57] | I know what you did. | 我知道是你 |
[1:19:59] | I know Briggs works for you. | 我知道布里格斯其实是为你买命 |
[1:20:00] | You stay the fuck away from my family, or I’m gonna kill you. | 你离我家人远一点 不然我他妈要了你的小命 |
[1:20:03] | You hear me? | 听到了吗 |
[1:20:05] | Just bring in the package. Everything’s gonna be fine. | 你把货带回来 就什么事都没有 |
[1:20:09] | I’m not bringin’ in shit. | 不可能 |
[1:20:11] | You’ll never see that fucking package. | 你这辈子都别想拿到货 |
[1:20:13] | You know, I didn’t know about… | 听我说 我不知道 |
[1:20:15] | I can’t believe you. You fuckin’ played me. | 我都不敢相信 你居然耍了我 |
[1:20:17] | I’m not playin’ you. This… | 我没耍你 这是 |
[1:20:19] | I’m comin. I’m comin’ for you. | 我回来绝不放过你 |
[1:20:23] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[1:20:31] | Captain Camp. | 坎普船长 |
[1:20:32] | Sebastian. | 我是塞巴斯蒂安 |
[1:20:33] | What do you want, Abney? | 你想怎样 阿比尼 |
[1:20:36] | Chris Farraday is runnin’ shit. | 克里斯·法拉第在运货 |
[1:20:39] | Okay. | 知道了 |
[1:20:41] | He’s gonna dump the package. | 他要把货丢掉 |
[1:20:42] | If you make sure he doesn’t, I will give you his share. | 如果你能保证他不丢 我把他的那份钱给你 |
[1:20:47] | Jesus, Abney. You are one cold rat bastard. | 天呐 阿比尼 你真是个无情无义的混蛋 |
[1:20:53] | All right. | 那好 |
[1:20:54] | But if Farraday don’t give it up, | 但是如果法拉第不放手 |
[1:20:55] | I’m gonna call in the dogs, and your package is gettin’ seized. | 我就叫条子来 扣下你的货 |
[1:20:57] | No, he’ll tell you where it is. He won’t risk doin’ time. | 不 他会告诉你的 他不想坐牢 |
[1:21:01] | Next time you wanna run shit on my ship, | 下次如果你想用我的船运货 |
[1:21:02] | you do it right and pay a fare like everybody else. | 和别人一样按规矩做 |
[1:21:22] | – Where is it? – Where’s what? | -东西在哪 -什么东西 |
[1:21:25] | You’re runnin’ somethin’. I know you’re runnin’ somethin’. | 你在运货 我都知道 |
[1:21:27] | I’m not runnin’ anything, captain. | 我什么都没运 船长 |
[1:21:28] | – You wanna play that way? – Check. | -你真想这么来 -请便 |
[1:21:30] | This is your one chance. | 我再给你次机会 |
[1:21:31] | You give it up now, or you want me to call CBP? | 你现在不说 我就叫边境保卫局的人来 |
[1:21:34] | I’m not runnin’ anything. | 我什么都没运 |
[1:21:34] | Your wife asked me to bring some Panamanian dog shit home | 你老婆托我带点巴拿马狗屎 |
[1:21:37] | for her to eat and rub in her fucking cunt… | 回去给她吃 塞进她的逼里 |
[1:21:38] | – Fuck you, you piece o’ shit. – … but I didn’t have time. | -操你妈 你个呆逼 -可惜我没有时间 |
[1:21:40] | You dumb-ass motherfucker! This is how you want it? | 傻逼 你真想这么来 |
[1:21:42] | Yeah, this is how I want it. | 是 老子就想这样 |
[1:21:43] | You wanna go down just like your dumb-ass daddy, | 你想和你傻逼爸爸一样进监狱吗 |
[1:21:44] | you piece o’ shit mick? | 死鬼佬 |
[1:21:46] | Fuck this. | 见鬼去吧 |
[1:21:47] | You made it now, motherfucker. | 你自找的 呆逼 |
[1:21:48] | Right? | 等着吧 |
[1:21:50] | Whatever it is, CBP is gonna find it. | 无论是什么 边境保卫局的人都能找到 |
[1:21:58] | Yeah, he’s in the cafeteria. | 他在餐厅里 |
[1:22:00] | You’re clear. | 可以行动 |
[1:22:34] | Come on, come on. | 快接 |
[1:22:37] | Shit! Pick up the phone, buddy. | 妈的 快接电话 |
[1:23:02] | Customs and Border Protection, Port of New Orleans. | 海关及边境保卫局 新奥尔良分局 |
[1:23:07] | It’s Redmond, line two. | 是雷德蒙 二号线 |
[1:23:11] | Redmond. | 雷德蒙 |
[1:23:12] | Yeah, John, I got a good tip. | 约翰 我有个好线索 |
[1:23:15] | Somebody’s makin’ a run on my ship. | 有人在用我的船运货 |
[1:23:17] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[1:23:18] | All right, listen up, guys and gals, | 好 听好了伙计们 |
[1:23:19] | I want an interdiction team ready for deployment in 20 minutes. | 稽查队20分钟内准备出发 |
[1:23:23] | Let’s go. | 开始行动 |
[1:23:31] | Flight 104, copy that. Three minutes to contact. | 104号收到 3分钟后抵达 |
[1:24:13] | Ready. Standing by. | 准备行动 |
[1:24:20] | Holy shit! | 我操 |
[1:24:24] | Well, it was good while it lasted. | 他们待在飞机里我们就没事 |
[1:24:34] | Who the fuck called the cavalry in? | 谁他妈把海关引来了 |
[1:24:45] | Inspection, please! | 海关稽查 请配合 |
[1:24:46] | All crew! Everybody. | 全员注意 |
[1:24:50] | Who’s in here? | 谁在里面 |
[1:25:38] | Welcome aboard. | 欢迎上船 |
[1:25:47] | All right, gentlemen, sit down. | 好了 大家都坐下 |
[1:25:49] | What the fuck is goin’ on? | 出了什么事 |
[1:26:02] | Larry, check the ceiling. | 拉里 检查天花板 |
[1:26:09] | Take it down. | 放下 |
[1:26:12] | Wow! Look at this. | 瞧瞧这个 |
[1:26:18] | There’s nothing in there. | 里面什么都没有 |
[1:26:19] | There’s nothing in there? | 什么都没有 |
[1:26:21] | Shit! | 见鬼 |
[1:26:24] | That’s enough. | 够了 |
[1:26:30] | A tarp. | 油布 |
[1:26:33] | Tool box with nothing in it. | 空的工具箱 |
[1:26:36] | You said you thought it smelled funny, right? | 你说闻起来很奇怪对吧 |
[1:26:37] | Yes, captain. | 是的 船长 |
[1:26:38] | Maybe it’s just been cleaned. That’s about it. | 可能因为才清理过 |
[1:26:42] | Could be coverin’ up something, maybe? | 也许是为了掩盖什么 |
[1:26:44] | Could be. | 有可能 |
[1:26:57] | Watch your step. | 小心 |
[1:26:59] | Put the carpet cleaner in the trunk. | 吸尘器放后备箱里 |
[1:27:05] | You got it? | 好了吗 |
[1:27:07] | Just put it right there, that’s fine. | 就放在那 可以了 |
[1:27:52] | Fuck. | 妈的 |
[1:27:54] | Oh, shit. | 我操 |
[1:28:01] | – The van in D-7. – What about it? | -在D-7箱的面包车 -怎么了 |
[1:28:04] | We’re takin’ it apart now. | 我们正在拆分它 |
[1:28:06] | But you can just save us the trouble, and tell us what’s in it. | 但是你能帮我们省点时间 直接告诉我们有什么 |
[1:28:10] | I would love to help you, | 我很想帮你们 |
[1:28:11] | but I don’t know what the fuck you’re talkin’ about. | 但我不懂你们什么意思 |
[1:28:14] | Do you think we’re stupid? | 你当我们傻吗 |
[1:28:20] | And who is Jib Lakowski? | 谁是吉伯·拉克斯基 |
[1:28:22] | Well, it says right there, he’s the guy shippin’ the van, | 那写着呢 运面包车的人 |
[1:28:25] | so maybe you should talk to him. | 所以也许你们该找他谈 |
[1:28:27] | He died in 2004. | 他04年死了 |
[1:28:28] | Then I guess he’s not gonna need the van, huh? | 那他恐怕用不上面包车了吧 |
[1:29:17] | What’s up, Houdini? You got somethin’ for me? | 怎么了 胡狄尼 有什么要给我吗 |
[1:29:21] | What are you talkin’ about? | 你在说什么 |
[1:29:23] | Come on, man. Just give it to him. Just… | 得了吧伙计 快交给他 |
[1:29:26] | What the fuck are you talkin’ about? | 你他妈在说什么鬼东西 |
[1:29:27] | Come on, man! | 快啊 兄弟 |
[1:29:28] | Yeah, I didn’t think so. Say goodbye to Andy. | 那就这样 和安迪永别吧 |
[1:29:31] | – Chris! – Shut the fuck up! | -克里斯 -闭上你的嘴 |
[1:29:32] | Chris!! | 克里斯 |
[1:29:33] | Don’t fuck me, man! | 别耍我 |
[1:29:35] | What are you doin’? | 你要干嘛 |
[1:29:43] | Chris! | 克里斯 |
[1:29:44] | Run, Andy! | 快跑 安迪 |
[1:29:50] | Fuck, Briggs. | 操 布里格斯 |
[1:29:54] | Pull the fuckin’ trigger! | 快开枪 |
[1:29:56] | You don’t get your dope if I’m dead. | 我死了你的货也没了 |
[1:30:23] | Here. | 这里 |
[1:30:25] | This is it right here. | 就在这 |
[1:30:28] | – Right here? – Yeah. | -这吗 -是 |
[1:30:30] | What, you got your grandma sellin’ cocaine? | 怎么 找你奶奶一起贩毒了 |
[1:30:33] | It’s my friend’s place. | 这是我朋友家 |
[1:30:45] | You better not be messin’ around, | 你最好别耍我 |
[1:30:47] | I’ll put a bullet in your face. | 不然一枪崩了你 |
[1:30:50] | All right, take it easy. C’mon. | 好 好 放松点 来吧 |
[1:30:54] | – Is your friend home? – Quiet. | -你朋友在家吗 -别说话 |
[1:30:56] | Trust me, you don’t wanna wake this fucker up. | 听我的 别把他吵醒 |
[1:30:58] | One, state your position, please. | 一号 请报告位置 |
[1:30:59] | 211, responding. | 211收到 |
[1:31:01] | We have a home security alarm triggered at 452 King Drive. | 我们收到国王大道425号的报警 |
[1:31:10] | Hey, you got some rich friends, man. | 哥们儿 你朋友挺有钱 |
[1:31:16] | Come on. | 快来 |
[1:31:19] | Shut that door. | 关门 |
[1:31:49] | That’s some world-class smugglin’ right there, man. | 你走私这水平真是世界级的啊 |
[1:31:59] | We got it now, man. | 到手了 |
[1:32:01] | Check this out. | 检查一下 |
[1:32:04] | This is the shit, man. | 就在这个 |
[1:32:07] | Check this out. | 来尝尝 |
[1:32:13] | Oh, that’s some real booger-sugar right there. | 这货色真是好 |
[1:32:18] | It’s good? | 怎么样 |
[1:32:19] | Yeah, yeah. | 没问题 |
[1:32:20] | Al right, great. I’m gonna take a piss, | 好极了 我去撒泡尿 |
[1:32:21] | I’ve been holdin’ it since I got off the boat. | 下船一直憋着 |
[1:32:23] | All right, you do that. | 行 去吧 |
[1:32:38] | It doesn’t wanna come out, man. | 取不出来 |
[1:32:40] | They make it stubborn… | 包的太紧 |
[1:32:41] | Who the hell are you? | 你他妈是什么人 |
[1:32:43] | What the fuck are you doin’ in my goddamn house? | 你们他妈在我房子里干嘛 |
[1:32:46] | Go back to bed, old man. | 回去睡觉吧 老头 |
[1:32:50] | Shit, it’s Five-O! | 操 条子来了 |
[1:32:51] | Get the fuck out! Pack that shit up, man. | 快出去 把东西拿上 |
[1:32:58] | Dumbshit. | 傻逼 |
[1:33:00] | Jeanie, is Kate there? She’s not pickin’ up her phone. | 珍妮 凯特在吗 她不接电话 |
[1:33:03] | Are the boys with you? | 孩子们和你在一起吗 |
[1:33:04] | Yeah, the boys are here. She left a while ago. | 孩子们在这 她离开有一会儿了 |
[1:33:06] | Said she was goin’ to Sebastian’s to get their stuff. | 说是去塞巴斯蒂安那拿东西 |
[1:33:08] | Listen, if she calls you, tell ‘er to call me right away. | 听着 如果她打电话给你 让她立刻联系我 |
[1:33:14] | Absolutely fuckin’ ridiculous. | 简直是荒唐透顶 |
[1:33:17] | Never seen these idiots before in my life. | 这辈子都没见过这群傻逼 |
[1:33:19] | That one dumbshit right there is bleedin’ all over my couch, | 还有个傻逼流了我一沙发的血 |
[1:33:22] | and they’re cuttin’ up their drugs. | 他们还在我家分毒品 |
[1:33:41] | Kate? | 凯特 |
[1:33:45] | Kate! | 凯特 |
[1:34:48] | Sebastian! | 塞巴斯蒂安 |
[1:35:51] | I want you guys to pour the cement on the south corner first. | 你们先从南面开始浇筑 |
[1:35:54] | Can we start on the south corner first? | 能从南面开始吗 |
[1:35:57] | We’re set up for the other side. So, no, we can’t. | 已经在另一头准备好了 所以不行 |
[1:36:00] | South corner first, hurry the hell up. | 先弄南边 给我他妈快点 |
[1:36:02] | You guys have milked this fuckin’ job long enough! | 你们这些家伙拖的已经够他妈慢了 |
[1:36:09] | Hold it! | 停下 |
[1:36:11] | We’re pouring over on the south corner. Take it over there. | 先去弄南角 到那边去 |
[1:36:25] | What the hell’s goin’ on here? | 怎么回事 |
[1:36:27] | I thought we were doin’ the other side. | 不是先弄另一头吗 |
[1:36:34] | Why you movin’ the cement truck? | 干嘛要把车挪走 |
[1:36:36] | You’re blockin’ the fucking trucks. | 你把别的卡车堵住了 |
[1:36:47] | You send guys to my house? Huh? | 你派人来我家 |
[1:36:48] | I trusted you with my wife and my kids. | 我信任你才把老婆孩子交给你 |
[1:36:52] | And I fucking loved you like a brother. | 我还他妈一直把你当兄弟看 |
[1:36:55] | Where is Kate? | 凯特在哪 |
[1:36:59] | Where the fuck… is Kate? | 凯特 他妈的 在哪 |
[1:37:02] | One… more… fucking time. Where’s Kate? | 我再他妈问一遍 凯特在哪 |
[1:37:06] | She’s gone. | 她死了 |
[1:37:11] | You okay, Seb? | 你还好吗 塞巴 |
[1:37:48] | Whose phone is this? | 这是谁的手机 |
[1:37:50] | Who left their phone here? | 谁把手机落这了 |
[1:38:01] | Turn that fuckin’ thing off, now! | 把那东西关掉 快 |
[1:38:11] | Chris? | 克里斯 |
[1:38:21] | Oh, my God! Turn that fuckin’ thing off! | 我的上帝 快把它关了 |
[1:38:38] | Call an ambulance! | 叫救护车 |
[1:38:40] | Oh, fuck. Oh, fuck. | 天呐 天呐 |
[1:38:42] | Call an ambulance! | 快叫救护车 |
[1:38:43] | Call a fucking ambulance, now! | 快他妈去叫救护车 快点 |
[1:38:46] | Yeah, I-I need an ambulance… | 喂 我需要一辆救护车 |
[1:38:47] | Oh, shit. | 我操 |
[1:38:49] | … at West Bank Trucking Company. Yeah, right away. | 在西岸卡车公司 是的 马上 |
[1:39:26] | You sure this is the right place? | 你确定是这吗 |
[1:39:28] | Yeah. | 确定 |
[1:39:30] | These are the coordinates Chris gave me when he dropped it. | 克里斯扔的时候告诉我的方位就是这 |
[1:39:32] | We’re definitely in the right place. | 绝对没错 |
[1:39:46] | Chris. | 克里斯 |
[1:39:54] | I’m sorry. I’m so sorry. | 对不起 真的对不起 |
[1:40:23] | I got that. And you got one. | 这张我的 那张你的 |
[1:40:24] | You cheated. It’s mine. | 你出老千 是我的 |
[1:40:39] | – Oh, man! I can’t believe it. – A sea full of money! | – 我操 -海上全是钱 |
[1:40:42] | We gotta get in. | 我们得捞上来 |
[1:40:44] | Get it in here. | 来这 |
[1:40:46] | Pull it in. Be careful, it’s slippery right there. | 拉上来 小心 那有点滑 |
[1:40:53] | You all right? | 你怎么样 |
[1:40:55] | Yeah, I’m all right. | 我很好 |
[1:41:21] | Bud! | 兄弟 |
[1:41:27] | And I have sold it. | 成交 |
[1:41:29] | 4,500, number 106. Next one. | 4500元 106号 下一件 |
[1:41:32] | Call lot number 122. Come bid 300. | 122号 开价300 |
[1:41:34] | A high of 300, I have to get 400. | 有没有比300高的 |
[1:41:36] | Got 400, got a 500 bid. Five-and-a-half? | 出价400 出价500 有人出550吗 |
[1:41:39] | Five to six-and-a-half. | 出价650 |
[1:41:41] | I’m going to seven, going to seven-and-a-half. | 出价700 出价750 |
[1:41:43] | Can I have an 800 bid? Get an 800? | 有人出800吗 出价800 |
[1:41:45] | And I have… sold it. | 成交 |
[1:41:48] | Seven-and-a-half to number 77. Thank you, sir. Next one. | 77号开价750 谢谢您先生 下一个 |
[1:42:11] | I’ll take it off your hands for 2.5. | 250万 怎么样 |
[1:42:15] | I’m not takin’ any less than three. | 少于300万没得谈 |
[1:42:22] | Okay, three. | 行 300万 |
[1:42:25] | C’mon. | 来吧 |
[1:42:30] | So you were down in, uh… Panama, were you? | 你这是从 巴拿马回来 是吧 |
[1:42:35] | Yeah. | 对 |
[1:42:37] | Did you hear about that famous painting by Jackson Pollock? | 你知道杰克逊·波拉克的名画吗 |
[1:42:44] | It got ripped off in Panama. | 在巴拿马被抢了 |
[1:42:48] | C’mon, it’s been all over the news. | 伙计 新闻上都是 |
[1:42:51] | No. No idea. | 不清楚 |
[1:42:55] | What’s that thing worth, anyway? | 那东西值多少钱 |
[1:42:57] | About 140 million. | 大概1.4亿吧 |
[1:43:00] | What’s that, 20 on the black market? | 在黑市上大约两千万吧 |
[1:43:03] | At least. | 至少 |
[1:43:06] | I’m in the wrong business, huh? | 我真是干错行了 |
[1:43:26] | Get in, get in. | 进去 进去 |
[1:43:28] | Hurry up! | 快 |
[1:43:35] | Twenty. | 两千万 |
[1:43:38] | Twenty! It’s twenty! | 两千万 值两千万 |
[1:43:42] | Twenty million. | 两千万 |