英文名称:Conviction
年代:2010
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[02:03] | 他们叫我肮脏沃特斯 其实我只是如深海狂鲨般焦躁不安 自从离了我的宝贝 便一直如此 | |
[02:44] | 肮脏 深海狂鲨般焦躁不安 | |
[02:58] | Betty Anne Waters? | 贝蒂·安·沃特斯 |
[03:03] | Please define “Contract” for us. | 请解释什么叫合同 |
[03:11] | A contract is a promise or a set of promises | 合同是一个允诺或一系列允诺 |
[03:15] | that the law in some way recognizes as a duty, | 履行允诺是法律所确认的义务 |
[03:18] | and when it’s breached, the law provides a remedy. | 如有违反 法律会给予救济 |
[03:47] | Ma. Ma. | 妈妈 妈妈 |
[03:51] | – What time is it? – 8:15. | -几点了 -八点十五 |
[03:53] | Shit. I didn’t finish my paper! | 糟糕 我论文还没写完 |
[03:58] | Thanks, sweetie. You did your math? | 谢了宝贝 数学作业做了吗 |
[04:02] | No, l left my book at Dads. | 没 我把书落在爸爸那了 |
[04:03] | Richard! | 理查德 |
[04:04] | I’ll do it in school. Eat, Mom. | 我去学校再做 快吃 妈妈 |
[04:10] | Did you finish your poem, Ben? | 本 诗写完了吗 |
[04:12] | Yeah. | 写了 |
[04:13] | Thanks to me. | 多亏了我 |
[04:14] | You get yourselves ready, we’re gonna leave in a minute. | 都准备好 我们马上动身 |
[04:18] | “If There Was Peace in the World by Ben Currente.” | 如果世界存在和平 作者本·卡伦特 |
[04:20] | Here, here. Come over here. Read it over here. | 过来过来 到这来读 |
[04:24] | “If There Was Peace in the World by Ben Currente. | 如果世界存在和平 作者本·卡伦特 |
[04:27] | Children would no longer have bad dreams | 隆隆枪炮声 致命尖叫声 |
[04:29] | Of guns, bombs and deadly screams.” | 将不再充斥于孩童的噩梦 |
[04:31] | “Deathly.” I wrote that line. | 是”撕心裂肺声” 那句我写的 |
[04:33] | You did not! | 才不是 |
[04:35] | It’s beautiful. Come on, read me the rest. | 很美 快 把剩下的读给我听 |
[04:43] | Wait, wait. One more. | 等等 还有一个 |
[04:44] | It’s 10 o’clock. You’re late. | 已经十点了 你交晚了 |
[04:46] | Shit. | 狗屎 |
[04:49] | Can’t believe it. | 真不敢相信 |
[04:59] | Whack for my daddy-o | 真是致命一击 |
[05:01] | whack for my daddy-o | 真是致命一击 |
[05:04] | There ‘s whiskey in the jar | 瓶子里的威士忌 |
[05:05] | You keep watching my ass, Aidan, I’m gonna have to clock you! | 艾丹 你再看我的屁股 我就得敲你了 |
[05:07] | You keep wearing those jeans, I’m gonna have to marry you. | 你再穿那条裤子 我就得娶你了 |
[05:14] | Here you go. | 来了 |
[05:15] | Hey, I know you! | 我认识你 |
[05:19] | Hi. | 你好 |
[05:22] | She’s the other old lady in my class. | 她是我们班另一个老女人 |
[05:31] | Still thirsty? | 还喝点什么吗 |
[05:33] | A Bushmills, please. | 一杯布什米尔斯 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:1228个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:189个,六级词汇:117个,GRE词汇:100个,托福词汇:141个,考研词汇:200个,专四词汇:182个,专八词汇:33个, 所有生词标注共:337个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[05:39] | You her boss? | 你是她老板? |
[05:41] | Well, technically. | 差不多吧 |
[05:43] | But she’s the one who’s a little bossy. | 但其实她更像一些 |
[05:46] | Bummer about your paper. | 你论文的事挺惨的 |
[05:48] | I’m Abra Rice. | 我叫阿布拉·赖斯 |
[05:50] | Oh, yeah, well… | 确实 |
[05:53] | Okay, now you’re starting to hurt my feelings. | 你这就有点过分了 |
[05:56] | What? | 什么 |
[05:57] | We’re gonna be friends. | 我们可以做朋友 |
[05:58] | ’cause we’re the only ones in class who’ve been through puberty. | 咱俩是班里唯一过了青春期的学生 |
[06:01] | I’m just… I’m really busy. | 我只是 我真的很忙 |
[06:04] | Okay, I’ll start. | 那我先说好了 |
[06:05] | So, I got these lefty parents | 我父母都很激进 |
[06:07] | and they’re always telling me I should put my big mouth to good use | 他们常说我该好好利用我的大嘴 |
[06:10] | and try to change the system. | 来挑战体制 |
[06:12] | So, I ignored them, of course. | 当然 我没听他们的 |
[06:14] | And after partying for a few too many years, | 过了好多年花天酒地的日子之后 |
[06:16] | I finally figured out what I wanted to be when I grew up. | 我终于明白我想当什么了 |
[06:19] | And it turned out my parents were right, God damn it! | 事实证明我父母是对的 真该死 |
[06:22] | So, here I am. | 所以 我就来了 |
[06:23] | What about you? | 你呢 |
[06:25] | Look, I’m not trying to be rude, | 我不是故意想冒犯你 |
[06:27] | I just don’t really have time for a friend right now. | 但我现在真的没时间交朋友 |
[06:31] | Oh… Yeah, you do. I mean, I’m all you got! | 你当然有 你也就跟我有戏了 |
[06:38] | I don’t want anyone in school to know what I’m doing there. | 我不想让学校的人知道我的事 |
[06:41] | Oh. | 噢 |
[06:43] | Well, I mean, I do have a big mouth, | 虽说我嘴是挺大 |
[06:46] | but I know how to keep a secret. | 可是不漏风哦 |
[06:57] | My brother Kenny, he got screwed by the system. | 我哥哥肯尼 他被这制度害惨了 |
[07:01] | He’s been in prison for 12 years, life without parole. | 他已经在监狱蹲了十二年 终身监禁无假释 |
[07:07] | He’s innocent. | 他是无辜的 |
[07:09] | Okay. | 嗯 |
[07:10] | Yeah, I’m gonna find a way to get him out. | 我得想办法救他出来 |
[07:14] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[07:20] | He’s innocent of what? | 他罪名是什么 |
[08:08] | Kenneth Waters? | 肯尼·沃特斯 |
[08:11] | Mr. Waters? | 沃特斯先生 |
[08:22] | Finally someone who looks good in a uniform. | 终于发现穿制服好看的人了 |
[08:25] | I’m Officer Nancy Taylor. I need you to come with me. | 我是南希·泰勒警官 请跟我走一趟 |
[08:32] | I’d love to, but I’m already spoken for. | 我很乐意 但我已经被问过话了 |
[08:36] | Where’d you get those scratches? | 你那划伤怎么回事 |
[08:39] | Look around you, sweetheart. See the branches? | 你看看周围 树枝划的呗 美人儿 |
[08:44] | Sir, I need you to step into the patrol car. | 先生 请跟我上警车 |
[08:51] | My grandpa needs this tree out of here. | 我得帮我姥爷把这树移开 |
[08:54] | Now, Mr. Waters. Put down the chainsaw. | 马上 沃特斯先生 放下电锯 |
[09:01] | I tell you what, buttercup, | 你听好 美女 |
[09:02] | why don’t you go give out some parking tickets | 你先去那边开几张停车罚单 |
[09:04] | and then come back when I’m done. How’s that? | 我把这弄完了你再过来 怎么样 |
[09:06] | Put down the chainsaw, now. | 放下电锯 马上 |
[09:12] | Get the fuck off my grandpa’s property. You’re trespassing. | 滚出我姥爷的院子 你这是私闯民宅 |
[09:18] | Drop the weapon. | 放下武器 |
[09:20] | You’re shitting me, right? | 你耍我是吗 |
[09:23] | l said drop your weapon. | 我说了放下武器 |
[09:28] | Take it easy there, Angie Dickinson, it’s okay. | 别紧张 霹雳娇娃 行 |
[09:31] | I’m putting it down. I’m putting it down. | 我放下 我放下 |
[09:40] | Every time something happens in this godforsaken town, | 这鬼地方怎么回事 一有点屁事 |
[09:42] | you have to pick him up? | 就抓我哥哥 |
[09:43] | You know the drill, Betty Anne. | 你了解程序 贝蒂·安 |
[09:45] | He’s got a record, we gotta bring him in. | 他有前科 我们得把他叫来问话 |
[09:46] | That just sucks. I mean, he would never hurt Mrs. Brow. | 这太莫名其妙了 他根本不会去动布劳夫人 |
[09:49] | Hey! Hey, Tommy, Boisseau finally got my clothes off. | 汤米 博萨终于把我衣服扒了 |
[09:53] | He’s been wanting to get me alone naked for years. | 他想看我裸体想了好多年了 |
[09:56] | You have to make an honest man of me now, you know that. | 从现在起我可就是你的了 知道吗 |
[10:00] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[10:01] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[10:03] | I’m picking you up. | 我来接你 |
[10:04] | You’re picking me up? I love you. Look at my sis. | 来接我 爱死你了 看看我老妹 |
[10:06] | – Isn’t she beautiful? – No. | -她是不是很漂亮 -不是 |
[10:07] | Here she is to save the day. She’s got her cape on. | 她拯救我来了 女超人变身 |
[10:12] | Hey, listen. | 我说 |
[10:14] | No hard feelings, okay? | 别见怪 行吗 |
[10:17] | And may I say that you are one of my absolute favourite arrests. | 要知道 你是抓我的警官里最漂亮的 |
[10:21] | What, you think this is a joke? | 怎么 很好笑吗 |
[10:23] | She was stabbed 30 times | 她被捅了三十刀 |
[10:25] | and her head bashed in till her brains flew out. | 头被撞得脑浆四射 |
[10:28] | You think that’s funny? | 你觉得这有意思吗 |
[10:31] | No, l don’t think it’s… | 不是 我不觉得 |
[10:32] | Listen, don’t leave town for a while, all right? | 听着 先别出城可以吗 |
[10:34] | We might have some more questions for you. | 我们可能还会有问题找你 |
[10:38] | There goes my trip to Aruba. Okay. | 阿鲁巴之旅泡汤了 好吧 |
[10:41] | So long, gentlemen and lady. | 回见 先生们 还有女士 |
[10:50] | – You an right? – Yeah, you are right? | -你没事吧 -没事 你呢 |
[10:51] | – Carry you? – No, I don’t want… | -抱抱你 -别 我不要… |
[10:54] | Kenny, I’m… | 肯尼 |
[11:01] | Good one, Kenny. | 打得好 肯尼 |
[11:03] | No, don’t ring it till the end. | 别敲 结束了才能敲 |
[11:14] | Get him, Betty Anne. | 放倒他 贝蒂·安 |
[11:16] | Come on, Kenny. | 加油 肯尼 |
[11:52] | Someone’s gotta talk to her. | 得有人跟她说说 |
[11:54] | They ain’t my fucking kids. | 又他妈的不是我孩子 |
[11:56] | She won’t listen to me. | 她不听我的 |
[11:59] | How’d you get so filthy? | 你怎么搞得这么脏 |
[12:02] | Elizabeth, you treat them like trash, | 伊丽莎白 你把他们当垃圾养 |
[12:04] | they’re gonna grow up to be trash. | 他们长大后就会变成垃圾 |
[12:05] | You go to hell. I work day and night for these kids. | 去死吧 我为了这些孩子拼死拼活 |
[12:08] | Everything I do is for them. | 一切都是为了他们 |
[12:10] | Get upstairs and take a bath. | 快上楼去洗澡 |
[12:12] | And you’re going to school tomorrow, you hear me? | 明天就给我去上学 听到了吗 |
[12:15] | Hey, where the hell are you going? | 你又死去哪 |
[12:17] | I don’t have to answer to you. | 我不想告诉你 |
[12:18] | The fuck you don’t. | 操你妈 |
[12:19] | Elizabeth, get back here. They’re your kids. | 伊丽莎白 回来 他们是你孩子 |
[12:22] | Who’s supposed to look after them? | 谁来照顾他们 |
[12:25] | He got down on his knee in the middle of the freaking restaurant. | 他在餐厅的中央单膝下跪 |
[12:28] | It was so sweet. | 实在是太贴心了 |
[12:33] | Yeah, it was totally, what do you say, conventional, | 这实在太 怎么说 老套了 |
[12:36] | Talking about marriage? | 你在说婚姻吗 |
[12:38] | – Traditional. – Traditional is what I meant. | -传统 -我的意思就是传统 |
[12:39] | – Thank you. – Don’t give Brenda any ideas. | -谢了 -别搞得布兰达胡思乱想 |
[12:41] | I love you, baby. | 我爱你 宝贝 |
[12:42] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[12:46] | Mandy, you wanna dance? | 曼迪 你想跳舞吗 |
[12:49] | – Congratulations. – Thanks. | -祝贺你 -谢谢 |
[12:51] | Congratulations. | 恭喜 |
[12:53] | Down along the tracks | 就在这小道上 |
[12:55] | She lost her home and her family | 家园亲人作尘埃飘散 |
[12:57] | She won’t be comin’ back | 她再不会回来 |
[12:59] | Without love | 没有爱的呼唤 |
[13:02] | Where would you be now | 你会在何方 |
[13:07] | Without love | 没有爱的滋润 |
[13:10] | He’s such a good dad, isn’t he? | 他真是个好父亲 是不是 |
[13:13] | You’ll be a good dad. | 你也会是个好父亲 |
[13:14] | I will. | 我会的 |
[13:16] | Well, the Illinois Central | 辗转伊利诺斯中央站 |
[13:18] | And the Southern Central Freight | 又到南部中央站 |
[13:20] | You gotta keep on pushin’, Mama | 你得不停赶路 |
[13:22] | You know you’re runnin’ late | 因为时间已不多 |
[13:24] | Without love | 没有爱的灌溉 |
[13:27] | Where would you be now | 你会在何方 |
[13:31] | God, I’m sorry, man. I’m sorry. You okay? | 老天 不要意思 你还好吗 |
[13:33] | Who the hell brings a baby into a bar? | 谁他妈带个孩子来酒吧玩 |
[13:36] | She likes the band! | 她喜欢这个乐队 |
[13:38] | Well, if you can’t take care of your kid, | 管不好自己的孩子 |
[13:39] | you should keep your dick in your pants. | 当初就不该搞出个孽种 |
[13:41] | What did you say? | 你说什么 |
[13:43] | You heard me. | 你听到了 |
[13:45] | Absolutely, I’m sorry, man. I’m sorry. | 是的 对不起老兄 对不起 |
[13:51] | Here, hold Mandy for a second. | 来 帮我抱一会曼迪 |
[13:53] | What are you doing? | 你要干什么 |
[13:55] | Kenny… | 肯尼… |
[13:59] | Kenny! | 肯尼 |
[14:06] | You ever say another word about my daughter | 你再那么说我女儿 |
[14:07] | and I’ll fucking kill you. | 我他妈就杀了你 |
[14:09] | I’ll take your fucking eye out. | 挖出你的狗眼 |
[14:10] | You understand me, motherfucker? | 你听懂了吗 狗娘养的 |
[14:12] | – Kenny, get off him. – You understand me? | -肯尼 放了他 -你听懂了吗 |
[14:13] | Hey, hey, Kenny, easy. Come on. | 肯尼 别这样 |
[14:16] | Enough. He’s okay, all right. | 行了 他没事 |
[14:17] | No, he’s all right, he’s all right. | 他没事 他没事 |
[14:18] | We clear? We’re clear, right? Mano a mano, huh? | 明白没 我们扯平了 谁也不欠谁了 |
[14:21] | Come on. | 过来 |
[14:23] | Hey, we’re Cool. | 我们没事了吧 |
[14:24] | We’re cool, he’s all right. Get some Wild Turkey. | 没事了 他没事 来点野火鸡[威士忌名] |
[14:27] | Wild Turkey for my buddy here. You okay, man? | 给我老兄来杯野火鸡 你没事吧 |
[14:30] | – Get some ice for my buddy here. – Sit down. Sit down. | -帮他加冰 -坐下 坐下 |
[14:34] | This one’s okay. He’s fine. | 这小意思 他不会有事 |
[14:36] | No. | 不 |
[14:37] | We’re sitting here having fun and you had to go and do that. | 我们是来这玩的 你又捅篓子 |
[14:40] | Who’s your buddy? Who’s your pal? | 谁是你老哥 你和谁一边的 |
[14:46] | Come on, now it’s a party. You know what I’m saying? | 这样才叫派对 你懂不懂 |
[14:51] | Come on, come on! | 好了 好了 |
[14:54] | Come on, come on, come on. | 别这样 行了 行了 |
[15:01] | Come on, let’s dance. | 来 我们去跳舞 |
[15:02] | Give the baby to Betty and let’s dance. Let’s dance. | 把孩子给贝蒂过来跳舞 来 |
[15:05] | – Come on, let’s dance. – Fuck you. | -过来 来跳舞 -操你妈 |
[15:07] | My, my, my | 我的我的我的 |
[15:10] | My my, my Sharona | 我的我的我的夏赫娜 |
[15:14] | When you gonna give me some time, Sharona? | 什么时候才会给我点时间 夏赫娜 |
[15:18] | My my, my Sharona | 我的我的我的夏赫娜 |
[15:22] | My Sharona | 我的夏赫娜 |
[15:24] | Never gonna stop, give it up | 从不停止 从不放弃 |
[15:25] | Such a dirty mind | 我的满脑淫秽 |
[15:27] | Always get it up for the touch of the younger kind | 轻抚娇娃必然雄起 |
[15:30] | My, my, my | 我的我的我的 |
[15:34] | My my, my Sharona | 我的我的我的夏赫娜 |
[15:45] | Right here! Right here! | 这里这里 |
[15:46] | Never gonna stop, give it up | 从不停止 从不放弃 |
[15:47] | Such a dirty mind | 我的满脑淫秽 |
[15:48] | Always get it up for the touch of the younger kind | 轻抚娇娃必然雄起 |
[15:51] | My, my, my, my | 我的我的我的我的 |
[15:54] | I dare you, Kenny! I dare you! | 你来啊 肯尼 来啊 |
[15:58] | Kenny! Kenny! | 肯尼 肯尼 |
[16:31] | He’s awake. | 他醒了 |
[16:35] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[16:37] | Betty Anne. | 贝蒂·安 |
[16:41] | He won’t let go of my hand. | 他抓着我的手不放 |
[16:45] | You keep waking him up because you keep checking on him. | 你总去看他 他就老会被弄醒 |
[16:52] | You gotta calm down. Babe. | 你得镇定点 宝贝 |
[17:10] | I don’t want to turn out like my mother. | 我不想像我妈那样 |
[17:13] | Oh, baby. | 宝贝 |
[17:20] | Oh, shit. Quiet. | 糟了 安静点 |
[17:23] | Hello? | 你好 |
[17:28] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[17:32] | Benjamin Davenport, | 本杰明·达文波特 |
[17:34] | beloved father, grandfather and great-grandfather, | 作为深受敬爱的父亲 外祖父和曾外祖父 |
[17:38] | was a hard-working man who always put his family first. | 一生辛勤工作 永远以家庭为重 |
[17:44] | Devoted to his wife, Eliza, until the day she died, | 将一生献给他的妻子伊丽萨 直到她去世 |
[17:48] | his daughter, Elizabeth, and all his grandchildren. | 女儿伊丽莎白 还有所有的孙辈 |
[17:52] | When times were roughest, | 即使时运艰难之际 |
[17:53] | Benjamin made sure there was food on the table. | 本杰明也会尽力保证全家温饱 |
[17:56] | Can I help you, Officer? | 有何贵干 警官 |
[17:57] | Excuse me, Father. | 打扰了 神父 |
[17:59] | Kenneth Waters, you’re under arrest. | 肯尼·沃特斯 你被捕了 |
[18:01] | – What? – What? | -什么 -什么 |
[18:03] | We need you to come with us. | 你得跟我们走 |
[18:04] | – Can’t it wait? Show some respect! – It’s my grandfather’s funeral. | -不能等会吗 放尊重点 -这是我外祖父的葬礼 |
[18:06] | Now, Mr. Waters. | 马上 沃特斯先生 |
[18:08] | Please, can’t it just wait until after the funeral? | 就不能等葬礼结束之后吗 |
[18:10] | All right, okay. I’m coming. Just take care of Mandy. | 没事 我会回来的 照顾好曼迪 |
[18:13] | Okay. | 好 |
[18:15] | Okay, I’m coming. I’m coming, all right? | 好 我去我去 行了吧 |
[18:19] | Please, can’t this wait? | 就不能等等吗 |
[18:22] | What’s this for? | 我又怎么了 |
[18:23] | Just until after the funeral. | 等葬礼完了不行吗 |
[18:28] | Come on, guys. Give me a break over here. | 别这样 就让我消停会儿行吗 |
[18:32] | What is this for? A goddamn parking ticket? | 他到底怎么了 违章停车了吗 |
[18:39] | What the fuck? | 这他妈怎么回事 |
[18:43] | Kenneth Waters, | 肯尼·沃特斯 |
[18:45] | you’re under arrest for the murder of Katharina Brow. | 你因涉嫌杀害凯瑟琳娜·布劳被捕了 |
[18:48] | Are you out of your fucking mind? | 你他妈有病吗 |
[18:50] | You let me off two years ago! | 你两年前就把我放了 |
[18:51] | We got you now. | 现在又抓住你了 |
[19:00] | Look, these lawyers want 25,000 up front. | 这些律师要预付两万五千美金 |
[19:03] | 25 grand? | 两万五? |
[19:05] | If I had 25 grand, I’d buy a fucking yacht. | 我要有两万五 就他妈去买个游艇了 |
[19:08] | This is a joke. They got nothing on me! | 这绝对是个玩笑 他们没理由抓我 |
[19:11] | They arrested you for murder. | 他们说你谋杀 |
[19:12] | They must think they have something. | 肯定掌握了什么东西 |
[19:14] | No. The police are fucking with me. | 不对 警察耍我呢 |
[19:17] | A public defender will be fine. | 公设辩护律师就行了 |
[19:20] | Hey, come on, you’re gonna get wrinkles. | 别这样 你会长皱纹的 |
[19:25] | Cops are drawn to me like bees to honey, you know that. | 条子就是盯着我不放 你知道的 |
[19:28] | I have a gift. | 这是天赋 |
[19:29] | Yeah, some gift. | 是啊 多好的天赋 |
[19:33] | Hey, don’t worry. They got nothing. | 别担心 他们没证据 |
[19:39] | It’s gonna be okay. | 肯定会没事的 |
[19:43] | He had a scratch on his face. | 他脸上有划伤 |
[19:45] | On the morning of February 21, 1980, | 1980年2月21日早上 |
[19:48] | he came home with a scratch on his face? | 他回家时脸上有划伤吗 |
[19:50] | Yes. Right here. | 是的 就在这 |
[19:54] | For the record, you’re showing them | 为准确起见 你是指从眼下方 |
[19:56] | just below the eye to just below your lip? | 一直到嘴上方吗 |
[19:59] | Right. | 是的 |
[20:00] | Did you have an argument with Mr. Waters in July, 1980, | 1980年7月 就在谋杀案发生五个月之后 |
[20:04] | five months after the murder? | 你是否与沃特斯先生发生过争执 |
[20:07] | Yeah, he tried throwing me out a second-floor window. | 是的 他想把我从二楼窗户里扔出去 |
[20:10] | And at some point during the argument, | 在争论中 |
[20:12] | did he say something to you? | 他对你说了什么 |
[20:15] | I asked him if he killed that Woman. | 我问他是不是杀了那个女人 |
[20:19] | He said, “Yeah, what’s it to you?” | 他说 “杀了关你屁事” |
[20:24] | Ms. Marsh, can you please tell the jury, | 玛什小姐 请你告诉陪审团 |
[20:28] | why did you wait more than two years to tell the police | 你为什么迟疑了两年多才决定告诉警察 |
[20:31] | that Kenny said he had killed Mrs. Brow? | 肯尼说过他杀了布劳夫人 |
[20:36] | I was afraid of him. I thought he’d kill me, too. | 我那时很怕他 觉得他会把我也杀了 |
[20:41] | What is she doing to him? | 她搞什么 |
[20:42] | I show you, Ms. Marsh, what’s marked as Exhibit number 64, | 玛什太太 现在向你展示六十四号证物 |
[20:50] | and I would ask if you could identify that. | 请问你是否认识 |
[20:55] | It’s the same knife Kenny carried. | 是肯尼随身带的那把刀 |
[20:58] | And when Kenneth Waters was brought in as a suspect, | 当肯尼·沃特斯以疑犯身份被捕时 |
[21:01] | did he have an alibi for the period between midnight | 在2月21日凌晨至上午九点之间 |
[21:03] | and 9:00 A.M. on February 21 st? | 他是否有不在场证明 |
[21:06] | He claimed that he was working as a cook at the Park Diner. | 他声称当时在工作 在公园餐厅做厨师 |
[21:08] | And what did you discover when you checked out his alibi? | 当你对其调查之后有发现什么吗 |
[21:11] | We confirmed that he was at work until 5:00 A.M., | 我们能证实他工作到凌晨五点 |
[21:14] | but beyond that, there were no witnesses who saw when he left. | 再往后 没有目击证人看到他离开 |
[21:18] | His time cards were never found. | 他的考勤卡也不见了 |
[21:23] | The head and chest were | 头部和胸部 |
[21:24] | struck with a ceramic lamp and a metal toaster, | 被陶瓷灯和金属烤面包机重击 |
[21:26] | and there were 30 stab wounds. Six to the head and neck, | 共有三十处刺伤 头颈部有六处 |
[21:31] | three to the back, one to the abdomen and 14 to the chest. | 三处在背后 腹部有一处 十四处在胸部 |
[21:37] | Five of them penetrated to the heart, | 其中五处直达心脏 |
[21:39] | and one time it went through the front | 有些从前胸刺入 |
[21:41] | and almost came out the back. | 几乎从后背穿出 |
[21:44] | There was an enormous amount of blood, | 现场遍地鲜血 |
[21:45] | mostly from the victim, but some from the perpetrator. | 大部分是受害人的 但有些是罪犯的 |
[21:48] | And what, if anything, did you determine | 关于凯瑟琳娜·布劳的血液 |
[21:51] | With respect to the blood of Katharina Brow? | 你做出了什么样的鉴定 |
[21:53] | Katharina Brow would be identified as blood group B. | 凯瑟琳娜·布劳血型鉴定是B |
[21:56] | And with respect to exhibits 16 A through F, | 关于16号证物编号A至F |
[22:01] | did you examine those items from the murder scene | 从罪案现场带回后 你是否检测 |
[22:04] | and determine the blood group present on each? | 并鉴定每件证物上的血型 |
[22:06] | Yes. The blood on each of those items | 是的 每件证物上的血迹 |
[22:07] | was from blood group O. | 都是O型 |
[22:10] | And did you have occasion to | 你是否从被告肯尼·沃特斯那里 |
[22:12] | test a sample from the defendant, Kenneth Waters? | 取得过测试样本 |
[22:14] | Yes. His sample is from blood group O. | 是的 他样本是O型血 |
[22:19] | And what was your relationship with Mr. Waters | 自1980年夏天遇到沃特斯先生后 |
[22:22] | after you met the summer of 1980? | 你们之间是什么关系 |
[22:27] | I guess you could say we were lovers for a while? | 我想你可以说我们是爱人 |
[22:29] | About six months. | 维持了大概半年 |
[22:32] | On those occasions | 那段时期里 |
[22:33] | when you did some drinking with Mr. Waters, | 你还记得和沃特斯先生喝酒的时候 |
[22:36] | do you recall anything he said to you? | 他对你说过什么吗 |
[22:38] | He told me he got picked up for a murder in Ayer | 他说他在艾尔因为一宗谋杀被抓 |
[22:41] | and that they couldn’t pin it on him, and he laughed about it. | 还笑话警察没本事定他的罪 |
[22:46] | Sometime after the summer of 1980, | 1980年夏之后的某天 |
[22:49] | did you have another conversation with | 你是否又和沃特斯先生 |
[22:51] | Mr. Waters about this murder? | 谈论过这起谋杀案 |
[22:54] | Yes. | 是的 |
[22:58] | He told me he stabbed her | 他告诉我他刺伤了她 |
[23:00] | and he took her money and jewellery | 还抢走了她的钱和珠宝 |
[23:03] | Did he tell you anything else? | 他还说了什么吗 |
[23:06] | He called her an old German bitch, | 他叫她”德国老婊子” |
[23:08] | a fucking old German bitch. | 该死的德国老婊子 |
[23:14] | After Kenneth Waters supposedly told you, “I killed her,” | 肯尼·沃特斯”告诉”了你”我杀死了她”之后 |
[23:18] | did you terminate seeing him? | 你是否与其断绝往来? |
[23:20] | – No. – So you believed him to be a murderer, | -没有 -确信他是杀人犯后 |
[23:22] | but you continued to be romantically involved? | 你还是和他保持情侣关系吗 |
[23:25] | Yeah. Until he bashed my teeth in. | 是的 直到他打碎我的牙齿 |
[23:31] | You have nine children | 您的九个孩子 |
[23:33] | by seven different fathers, is that correct? | 分别来自七个不同的父亲 是吗 |
[23:36] | Objection! | 反对 |
[23:37] | Sustained. | 反对有效 |
[23:38] | Didn’t the state, in fact, declare you an unfit mother | 政府是否已判定你是一个不称职的母亲 |
[23:40] | and take your children away from you? | 并带走了你的孩子呢 |
[23:42] | Objection! Irrelevant. | 反对 提问与案情无关 |
[23:44] | Sustained. Watch yourself, Ms. Fahey. | 反对有效 法赫女士 但注意言辞 |
[23:46] | Wasn’t Kenny sent to training school | 肯尼是否曾因闯入凯瑟琳娜.布劳的家 |
[23:48] | for breaking into K. Brow’s home? | 而被送少教所了呢 |
[23:51] | – No! That wasn’t… – And didn’t your son | -不是 -你儿子没有 |
[23:52] | regularly break into houses in the neighbourhood? | 经常闯入邻居家吗 |
[23:55] | I never condoned that type of behaviour from my children… | 我从不容忍我小孩的那种行为 |
[23:58] | Just answer the question, please. | 请正面回答问题 |
[24:03] | Yes. | 有过 |
[24:24] | I hope our place is as nice. | 真希望我们家也这么漂亮 |
[24:26] | I’m not gonna live in no trailer. | 我再不住拖车里了 |
[24:28] | I’m gonna have a mansion with 100 rooms. | 我会拥有一百个房间的豪宅 |
[24:31] | And 10 refrigerators filled with candy. | 十个装满糖果的冰箱 |
[24:35] | And our own private lake. | 拥有我们自己的湖 |
[24:37] | Lake Betty Anne and Kenny. | 贝蒂·安 – 肯尼湖 |
[24:39] | Lake Kenny and Betty Anne. | 肯尼 – 贝蒂·安湖 |
[24:41] | I Said it first. | 我先说的 |
[24:43] | Well, I’m older. | 我比你大 |
[24:45] | No, stop it! | 不 住手 |
[24:46] | Where’s my candy? | 我的糖果在哪里 |
[24:48] | Calm down, Mrs. Brow. We’ll take care of it. | 镇静 布劳太太 我们会处理的 |
[24:50] | Lee, around back. | 李绕到后面 |
[24:59] | Open up in there. Police. | 开门 警察 |
[25:04] | Where do you think you’re going? Come here. | 看你往哪儿跑 过来 |
[25:07] | Go, go, go, go. | 走 走 走 |
[25:11] | God damn it! What did I tell you kids about trespassing? | 死孩子 懂不懂什么叫私闯民宅 |
[25:15] | Kenny, get over here. Stand right there. | 肯尼 过来 站那儿 |
[25:17] | Betty Anne, come on. Ow! | 贝蒂·安 快点 |
[25:22] | Come here, Betty Anne, come here. | 过来 贝蒂·安 过来 |
[25:24] | Get over here. | 过来 |
[25:26] | Hey, fat ass, your mother’s a dirty whore. | 死胖子 你妈是个臭婊子 |
[25:29] | Come here. Ow! | 过来 |
[25:30] | You don’t touch my sister. Don’t you touch my sister. | 别碰我妹 别碰我妹 |
[25:33] | Don’t touch her. | 别碰她 |
[25:35] | Take him to the ground. | 把他按地上 |
[25:36] | Get down. | 趴下 |
[25:39] | Kenny! | 肯尼 |
[25:41] | Go, run. Run, Betty Anne. Run! | 跑啊 贝蒂·安 快跑 |
[25:47] | We were just kids. | 我们那会儿还小 |
[25:48] | We’d play in people’s houses | 会去别人家里玩玩 |
[25:49] | and pretend we had a normal life. | 假装过着正常生活 |
[25:50] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[25:52] | You had a perfectly normal life. | 你们那时过得很正常 |
[25:53] | Yeah. Eight foster homes. Perfectly normal. | 是啊 寄养家庭才换了八次 太正常了 |
[25:57] | There, baby. | 给你 宝贝 |
[25:58] | The only reason they took you away from me | 他们之所以带你们走 |
[25:59] | is because I worked too much. | 只是因为我工作太忙了 |
[26:01] | I had no life except for you kids. | 有了你们之后 我都没自我了 |
[26:02] | We know, Mother. You were practically a nun. | 我们知道 母亲 您活的像修女一样 |
[26:06] | But Kenny, he’d be like a wild animal. | 但肯尼 他就像个野兽 |
[26:10] | I’m not saying he was born bad, but he had that temper. | 不是说他天生邪恶 但他脾气太坏 |
[26:13] | I was always afraid he might kill somebody. | 我一直担心他会杀人 |
[26:17] | Don’t you ever say that to me or anyone else! | 永远不要对我或任何人说这种话 |
[26:19] | Don’t you even think it, you understand me? | 你说话经大脑的吗 |
[26:21] | I mean, what kind of mother would say something like that? | 怎样的母亲才能说出这种昧天良的话 |
[26:29] | They’re my babies! They can’t do this! | 他们是我的孩子 他们不能这样 |
[26:33] | They bloody well can. | 他们当然可以 |
[26:35] | Why do they have to separate them? | 为什么一定要拆散他们 |
[26:37] | Why can’t they go to one foster home? | 他们为什么不能去一个寄养家庭 |
[27:16] | I hate to split them up. | 我讨厌把他们拆散 |
[27:22] | Okay, Kenny. Come with me. | 好吧 肯尼 跟我来 |
[27:24] | Where you taking him? | 你们把他带去哪里 |
[27:25] | You are gonna come with me, honey. | 亲爱的 你跟我走 |
[27:27] | No, I don’t want to. | 不 我不想去 |
[27:29] | Come on, fellow, now. | 快点 小伙子 走吧 |
[27:30] | Stop! No! Let go of him! | 停下 不 放开他 |
[27:33] | Betty, stop, stop. Let him go. You gotta let him go. | 贝蒂 住手 让他走 你得让他走 |
[27:37] | Please, no! Don’t take my brother! | 求你了 不要带走我哥哥 |
[27:39] | Betty Anne! We have to stay together! | 贝蒂·安 我们必须待一起 |
[27:40] | Kenny, stop! | 肯尼 住手 |
[27:44] | Will the defendant please rise? | 被告请起立 |
[27:50] | On indictment 82-4115, | 案件编号82-4115 |
[27:54] | this indictment charging Kenneth Waters with murder. | 起诉肯尼·沃特斯谋杀罪 |
[27:58] | What say you, Madam Foreman? | 陪审团主席 请问评审团的意见 |
[27:59] | Is the defendant guilty or not guilty? | 被告有罪还是无罪 |
[28:02] | We find the defendant guilty, Your Honor. | 我们裁定被告有罪 法官阁下 |
[28:05] | Guilty of what? | 罪名为? |
[28:06] | Murder in the first degree. | 一级谋杀罪 |
[28:08] | 82-4116, | 案件编号82-4116 |
[28:11] | this indictment charging Kenneth Waters with armed robbery. | 起诉肯尼·沃特斯持械抢劫 |
[28:14] | What say you, Madam Foreman? | 陪审团主席 请问评审团的意见 |
[28:16] | Is the defendant guilty or not guilty? | 被告是有罪还是无罪 |
[28:19] | We find the defendant guilty. | 我们裁定被告有罪 |
[28:26] | We’ll appeal it, Kenny! | 我们会上诉 肯尼 |
[28:29] | We’ll get you out! | 我们会救你出来 |
[28:32] | We’ll get you out, Kenny! | 我们会救你出来 肯尼 |
[28:35] | You hear me? | 你听到了吗 |
[28:42] | I’m sorry, baby. | 宝贝 我很遗憾 |
[28:45] | Honey, I want to go see him. Can I go see him? | 亲爱的 我想去见他 我能去吗 |
[28:49] | You can’t. | 你不能 |
[28:57] | And if you keep acting like that, | 如果你再这样 |
[28:59] | we’re gonna take your ass to the hole. | 我们就打的你屁滚尿流 |
[29:01] | I want my fucking phone call now. | 我他妈的现在就想打电话 |
[29:02] | You will obey the rules in this facility. | 这里有这里的规矩 |
[29:04] | I want my fucking phone call. | 我他妈的就想打电话 |
[29:08] | You about that close, motherfucker! | 让你再关我 杂种 |
[29:13] | Settle down! I said you gotta settle down! | 老实点 我说了老实点 |
[29:18] | You want some of this shit? | 要来点这个吗 |
[29:20] | Fuck you! | 操你妈 |
[29:25] | Fuck you! Fuck! | 操你妈 操 |
[29:28] | – Get down! – You fucking cocksuckers. | -趴下 -你们这帮屌人 |
[29:31] | That’s all you got, you fuckers. | 就这么两下子 操你妈 |
[29:33] | Did you tell Mr. Peters it was urgent? | 你告诉过彼得斯先生很紧急吗 |
[29:35] | I haven’t heard from Kenny in two weeks. | 我已经两星期没有肯尼的消息了 |
[29:37] | Not in your mouth, buddy. | 这个不能吃 小朋友 |
[29:38] | He’s called me every Sunday for the past three years. | 过去三年 他每星期天都会打电话给我 |
[29:41] | Something’s happened. | 肯定出事了 |
[29:42] | Ow! Shit! | 操 |
[29:44] | Son of a… | 他妈的… |
[29:45] | Just find my brother. | 找到我哥哥 |
[29:47] | Damn it, where is he? | 该死的 他在哪里 |
[29:50] | Something’s wrong, I know it. | 出事了 我知道 |
[29:52] | We should have heard from Kenny by now. | 肯尼本该联系我们了 |
[29:55] | You gotta make peace with this. | 这事儿该消停了 |
[29:57] | Make peace? | 消停? |
[29:59] | We got a family here. This is us now. | 我们成家了 现在是我们在过生活 |
[30:02] | Babe, Kenny’s in prison for the rest of his life. Accept it. | 宝贝 肯尼会在监狱里度过余生 接受现实吧 |
[30:07] | I will never accept it. | 我绝不善罢甘休 |
[30:12] | – Hello. – It’s Harvey Peters. | -你好 -我是哈维·彼得斯 |
[30:13] | Finally. I haven’t heard from Kenny since we lost the appeal. | 终于来消息了 败诉后肯尼一直没联系我 |
[30:16] | Everything’s okay now. You got nothing to worry about. | 现在没事了 你不必担心了 |
[30:18] | What do you mean? What happened? | 你什么意思呢 发生什么了 |
[30:20] | Your brother’s in isolation, so no calls… | 你哥哥被隔离了 所以不能打电话 |
[30:22] | Why is he in isolation? | 他为什么被隔离呢 |
[30:25] | He tried to kill himself. | 他想自杀 |
[30:30] | What? | 什么 |
[30:45] | Kiddo. | 老妹 |
[30:49] | How are you? | 你好吗 |
[31:01] | How could you do this? | 你怎么能这样 |
[31:06] | What, this? | 什么 这些吗 |
[31:12] | You’d be better off. | 没我你会活得更好 |
[31:13] | God damn it, Kenny. Promise me you’ll never do this again. | 该死 肯尼 向我保证你不再这样了 |
[31:23] | There’s nothing left. It’s over. | 没希望了 我完了 |
[31:26] | There’s still the Supreme Court. | 还有最高院 |
[31:27] | Supreme Court? | 最高院吗 |
[31:29] | The Supreme Court ain’t gonna fucking hear this case. | 最高院他妈的才不会管这案子 |
[31:31] | I’m fucked. | 我完蛋了 |
[31:32] | I was fucked right from the start. | 我早就完蛋了 |
[31:34] | You can’t give up. | 你不能放弃 |
[31:37] | We’ll find somebody else. I’ll take out a loan. | 我们会找到人的 我去贷款 |
[31:39] | We’ll get a top lawyer this time. | 这次我们会请到最好的律师 |
[31:41] | Hey, when are you gonna get it, Betty Anne? | 贝蒂·安 你什么时候请得到呢 |
[31:43] | There is no one else. | 没别人了 |
[31:44] | There’s not a lawyer on earth to give a fuck about me. | 没哪个律师关心我的案子 |
[31:47] | There has to be. You’re innocent. | 一定会有 你是无辜的 |
[31:54] | Are you sure about that? | 你确信吗 |
[31:58] | How could you ask me that? How could you ask me that? | 你怎么能这样问我 你怎么能这样问我 |
[32:06] | Doesn’t matter whether I killed Mrs. Brow or not. | 我杀没杀布劳夫人无关紧要 |
[32:09] | I’m a piece of shit, aren’t I? | 我就是一坨屎 不是吗 |
[32:12] | I’m no good to anybody. | 我一无是处 |
[32:18] | What about your daughter? | 你女儿怎么办 |
[32:22] | What daughter? | 什么女儿 |
[32:25] | She’s being poisoned against me. | 她受人教唆 已经不理我了 |
[32:26] | I’m never gonna see her again. | 我再也见不到她 |
[32:27] | That is not true. | 胡说八道 |
[32:33] | I gotta go. I’m doing Mandy a favour | 我得走了 我是在帮曼迪 |
[32:37] | She’s the one good thing I ever did in my piece of shit life | 她是我这悲惨人生里唯一一件珍宝 |
[32:40] | and I got nothing to give her. | 我却没什么留给她 |
[32:43] | Please, Kenny, Wait. | 肯尼 等一下 |
[32:45] | You promise me you’ll never hurt yourself again. | 答应我别再伤害自己了 |
[32:50] | Promise me. | 答应我 |
[32:52] | I can’t spend the rest of my life in here. | 我不能在这儿度过余生 |
[32:58] | Kenny, wait. | 肯尼等等 |
[33:42] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[33:46] | I thought maybe I could get a degree, finally. | 说不定到最后我能拿个学位呢 |
[33:51] | Why? | 为什么 |
[33:53] | I just thought, maybe… I don’t know. | 我只是想 可能 我也不知道 |
[33:59] | Maybe I could eventually apply to law school. | 可能我会申请法学院 |
[34:07] | You’re not doing this. You’re not doing this. | 你不能这样 你不能这样 |
[34:12] | I could go part time, I could still… | 我下班以后去 我还可以… |
[34:14] | Enough. | 够了 |
[34:24] | So, this is what I’m gonna do and… | 这就是我想做的… |
[34:26] | Don’t laugh, all right? | 别笑 好吗 |
[34:33] | I’m gonna start by trying to get a BA | 我先参加普通教育水平测试 |
[34:35] | after I finally take the stupid GED test, | 然后去读个学士学位 |
[34:37] | and after that, if I even get that far, | 接着 如果我能到那步的话 |
[34:39] | and there’s no guarantee I’ll even get in, | 也不能确保可以进去 |
[34:44] | I’ll apply to law school. | 我会申请法学院 |
[34:46] | But it is gonna take along time, | 但这会要很长时间 |
[34:48] | Kenny, a really long time, | 肯尼 真的很长 |
[34:50] | and, I mean, I might be 80 years old | 要知道 说不定我当上律师时 |
[34:53] | before I finally become a lawyer, | 已经八十岁了 |
[34:54] | and even then, I still don’t know | 即便如此 我还是不知道 |
[34:55] | if I’m gonna find the answers. | 能不能找到解决办法 |
[35:00] | But you just have to promise me, | 但你必须向我保证 |
[35:03] | you just have to, | 你必须保证 |
[35:05] | that you will never try to kill yourself ever again, | 你绝不会再自杀 |
[35:09] | ’cause if you do… | 因为如果你这样做… |
[35:14] | Just don’t. | 不要这样 |
[35:21] | Okay. | 好的 |
[35:30] | May it please the court, my name is Betty Anne Waters | 庭上 我的名字是贝蒂·安·沃特斯 |
[35:32] | and the issue today is whether my client… | 今天的争论点是我的委托人是否… |
[35:36] | The issue is whether Ms. Cooper… | 争论点是库珀太太是否… |
[35:38] | No, the issue is whether… Shit. | 错了 争论点在于是否…见鬼 |
[35:41] | Start again, Ms. Waters. And breathe. | 重新开始 沃特斯太太 深呼吸 |
[35:45] | Right, breathe. | 好吧 深呼吸 |
[35:53] | Jesus. | 天啊 |
[35:56] | What are you doing, Ben? | 你搞什么鬼 本 |
[35:59] | You guys okay? | 你们还好吗 |
[36:02] | Hey, you got them, didn’t you? | 你拿到了 不是吗 |
[36:04] | Oh, shit. | 见鬼 |
[36:06] | Did you forget? | 你忘了吗 |
[36:08] | You forgot the fishing trip? | 你忘了垂钓之旅吗 |
[36:09] | No, of course not. I just… | 没 当然没忘 我只是… |
[36:14] | I just didn’t remember it was this weekend. | 我只是不记得是这周末 |
[36:17] | Guys, I’m so sorry, I can’t go. | 孩子们 我很抱歉 我去不了 |
[36:20] | I have to argue a brief in front of real judges and lawyers. | 我要上法庭实战辩论 |
[36:24] | You promised. | 你答应过的 |
[36:25] | I know, honey. We’ll go another weekend, okay? | 我知道 亲爱的 我们改天去 好吗 |
[36:29] | When? When uncle Kenny gets out of jail? | 什么时候 肯尼舅舅出狱的时候吗 |
[36:30] | Richard. | 理查德 |
[36:33] | Honey, I’m sorry. | 亲爱的 真抱歉 |
[36:36] | I know. | 我知道 |
[36:50] | I found this book in the library. | 我在图书馆找到了这本书 |
[36:51] | It says that women hardly ever shoot themselves | 上面说当女人自杀的时候 |
[36:52] | when they commit suicide. | 很少开枪射自己 |
[36:55] | So Romeo Collad’s screwing Mrs. Brow, right? | 罗密欧·克拉德跟布劳有一腿 对不对 |
[36:58] | His wife puts a bullet in her head. You follow? | 他的妻子杀了她 听懂了吗 |
[37:01] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[37:02] | What if we can prove he shot her? | 如果我们能证明是他杀的呢 |
[37:04] | How we gonna do that? | 怎么才能证明 |
[37:07] | I don’t know, we’ll investigate. | 我不知道 我们再调查 |
[37:09] | And then they’d take him more seriously | 然后他们就会在布劳案子中 |
[37:10] | as a suspect in the Brow case.,. | 把他当作嫌疑人认真对待 |
[37:12] | But Romeo Collad’s dead, so… | 但罗密欧·克拉德已经死了 所以… |
[37:15] | So… So, what? | 所以怎么样 |
[37:17] | It could still be enough to re-open the case. | 还是足以重新审理此案 |
[37:20] | We just gotta find a precedent. Ask your evidence teacher. | 我们只要找到先例 问问你的证物老师 |
[37:25] | I really can’t right now. I got a ton of work and… | 我现在真的干不了 我有一大堆工作还有… |
[37:30] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[37:32] | – Tell me. – It’s nothing. I’m fine. | -告诉我 -没事 我很好 |
[37:35] | – Is something going on with the boys? – No. | -是不是孩子们出什么事了 -不是 |
[37:37] | Look, I’m… Just forget it! | 听着 我…别管了 |
[37:40] | Did they strip search you? | 他们对你脱衣搜身了吗 |
[37:42] | No. | 没有 |
[37:44] | Betty, it’s me. Now, come on, stop. | 贝蒂 是我 好好说吧 |
[37:50] | I’m on probation at school. | 我在学校处于观察期了 |
[37:54] | Probation? What do you mean? I’m the one in jail. | 观察期 是什么意思 你又没在蹲监狱 |
[37:56] | What are you talking about? What does that mean? | 你在说什么 什么意思 |
[37:59] | It means that if I don’t improve, I’m out, | 意思是如果不进步 就要被开除了 |
[38:04] | But you’re doing… You’re doing so… You’re doing great. | 但你已经…已经很…已经很棒了 |
[38:07] | No, I’m not. I’ve had late papers and I flunked my Torts exam. | 还不够 我迟交作业而且没通过侵权法考试 |
[38:14] | They can’t do that to you. | 他们不能对你那样 |
[38:15] | You’re the smartest person in the whole goddamn school. | 那该死的学校里你最聪明了 |
[38:18] | Fuck that! I’m gonna write a letter to those scum-bag teachers… | 去他的 我要写信给那些饭桶老师 |
[38:21] | Yeah, and make sure you call them scum-bags in the letter. | 好的 你要保证在信里也这样叫他们 |
[38:23] | Fuck them! You should at least get extra credit | 操他们 你办的是他妈的真案子 |
[38:25] | for working on a real fucking case. | 应该加分才对 |
[38:27] | They don’t care about that. | 他们不在乎那些 |
[38:29] | Look, don’t worry about this, okay? | 听着 不要担心这些 好吗 |
[38:31] | I’m gonna take care of it. | 我会处理好 |
[38:35] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[38:37] | Okay, okay. Hey, don’t cry, honey. | 好吧 好吧 不要哭了 亲爱的 |
[38:41] | You’re worth a thousand of them preppy shitheads. | 你抵得上一千个笨蛋预科生 |
[38:45] | Don’t cry, okay? | 不要哭了 好吗 |
[38:47] | I know, I’m sorry. | 我知道 对不起 |
[38:48] | No touching. | 不准接触 |
[39:11] | You guys have a nice weekend? | 你们周末过得好吗 |
[39:13] | – Yeah. – Yeah? | -还好 -还行吗 |
[39:16] | Get any homework done? A little. | 作业做完了吗 做了一点 |
[39:18] | – Yeah. – Yeah? | -是的 -是吗 |
[39:21] | Okay, what’s going on? | 好吧 怎么了 |
[39:27] | Come on, talk. What happened? | 快说啊 发生什么了 |
[39:32] | We were thinking, | 我们在想 |
[39:34] | you know, since you’ve been so busy and all… | 你知道的…因为你一直很忙… |
[39:39] | We were thinking that maybe we wanna live with Dad. | 我们想和爸爸生活在一起 |
[39:44] | That son of a bitch! He put you up to this? | 混蛋 他让你们说的吗 |
[39:46] | No. | 不是 |
[39:47] | Did he? | 他说的吗 |
[39:49] | No. | 没有 |
[39:52] | I need a guy around, you know? For guy things. | 我需要周围有个男人 干些男人的事 |
[40:02] | You feel the same way? | 你也这样认为吗 |
[40:05] | Kind Of. | 有点 |
[40:20] | Call me, okay? Let me know how you do on your math test. | 打电话给我 好吗 告诉我数学测验怎么样了 |
[40:22] | Okay. I love you. | 好吧 我爱你 |
[40:25] | And you, you don’t forget to set your alarm. | 还有你 别忘了定上闹钟 |
[40:28] | – If you’re late for English again – I know, Mom, I know. | -英语课可别再迟到了 -我知道了 妈妈 |
[40:30] | Watch your head. Come here. | 小心别磕着脑袋 过来 |
[40:31] | All right, stop, Mom. Stop! | 知道了 别这样 妈妈 |
[40:34] | – I love you. I love you so much. – I love you, too, Mom. | -我爱你 -我也爱你 妈妈 |
[40:36] | Okay. | 好了 |
[40:37] | I’ll see you Friday. We’ll go to the movies. | 周五见 我们去看电影 |
[40:42] | Bye, bye. | 再见 |
[41:01] | – Samson. – Here. | -Samson -到 |
[41:03] | – Shaw. – Here. | -Shaw -到 |
[41:05] | Stevens. Taylor. | 斯蒂文斯 泰勒 |
[41:08] | Present. | 到 |
[41:09] | – Thomassen. – Yeah. | -Thomassen -到 |
[41:11] | – Vaughn. – Here. | -Vaughn -到 |
[41:13] | Waters. Waters? Betty Anne Waters? | 沃特斯 沃特斯 贝蒂·安·沃特斯 |
[41:21] | Come on, up. | 起床了 |
[41:23] | I’m unfit. Just like my mother. | 我做母亲不称职 就跟我妈一样 |
[41:26] | Will you knock it Off? That is not true. | 闭嘴行不行 别说胡话了 |
[41:30] | But I’ll tell you what. | 但是我告诉你 |
[41:31] | If you keep missing classes, you will fail. | 如果你再翘课 你会挂科的 |
[41:34] | I’ve already failed. I lost my boys. | 我已经挂了 我失去了我的孩子们 |
[41:40] | Betty, you didn’t lose them. | 贝蒂 你没有失去他们 |
[41:43] | I wasn’t there for them. I wasn’t. | 我没有陪着他们 |
[41:48] | I can’t help Kenny. | 也帮不了肯尼 |
[41:50] | Especially if you get kicked out of law School. | 被法学院开除之后就更没戏了 |
[41:53] | There’s your underwear, there’s your jeans, | 这是你的内衣 这是牛仔裤 |
[41:55] | that’s clean. Come on, get dressed. | 这个是干净的 快点 穿衣服 |
[41:59] | I can’t. I can’t. | 我做不到 做不到 |
[42:07] | Just come to school today. Start there. | 去上学吧 从那里起步 |
[42:47] | Life’s swell here at the Hilton, food’s fucking fantastic, | 希尔顿的生活太棒了 东西真他妈好吃 |
[42:51] | just like Ma used to make. | 就像妈妈以前做的一样 |
[42:53] | Can you send me more white socks? | 能不能再给我寄点白袜子 |
[42:55] | I love you and I miss you very much. | 爱你 想你 |
[43:04] | I, Kenneth Waters, being of sound mind, | 我 肯尼·沃特斯 心智健全 |
[43:07] | leave all my worldly possessions | 把我在这个世上的所有财产 |
[43:09] | to my sister, Betty Anne Waters. | 都留给我妹妹 贝蒂·安·沃特斯 |
[43:11] | Also, most important, | 还有最重要的一点 |
[43:12] | I’m giving her full authority on any decisions | 将我女儿曼迪·玛什的完全监护权交给她 |
[43:15] | concerning my daughter Mandy Marsh’s well-being. | 以保我儿幸福安康 |
[43:29] | So, two of us will be defense attorneys, | 我们其中两人将扮演辩护律师 |
[43:31] | two will be the prosecutors. | 两个扮演公诉人 |
[43:33] | Thanks for dropping by, Waters. | 欢迎加入 沃特斯 |
[43:36] | Nice ironing job. | 衣服熨的不错啊 |
[43:38] | And then we need a defendant, and a paralegal. | 还需要一个被告人和一个律师的助手 |
[43:40] | I nominate Betty Anne to be the defendant. | 我建议贝蒂·安扮演被告 |
[43:42] | What’s my alleged crime? | 我的嫌疑罪名是什么 |
[43:43] | Uh… Rape. | 强奸 |
[43:45] | Oh. Gee, thanks. What case did they assign us? | 老天 谢谢啊 他们分配给我们什么案件 |
[43:49] | You’d know that if you actually came to class. | 如果你去上课了你自然会知道 |
[43:51] | Shut the fuck up. | 闭嘴 |
[43:52] | Sewell V. State, 1992. | 苏尔诉州政府案 1992年 |
[43:55] | Sewell had already served 10 years in prison for rape, | 苏尔因强奸罪已服刑十年 |
[43:57] | and then he sued the state | 然后他向政府提出进行 |
[43:58] | for the right to DNA test rape kit. | 对强奸证物进行DNA检测的请求 |
[44:02] | DNA test? | DNA检测? |
[44:04] | Yeah, the semen in the rape kit wasn’t his. The DNA didn’t match. | 强奸证物上的精液与他的DNA不匹配 |
[44:08] | And he won? | 他打赢了官司吗 |
[44:10] | Yes. | 是的 |
[44:11] | Yeah, look. “Advances in | 这写着呢 |
[44:13] | technology may yield protection for exculpation | 技术上的进步将为无罪辩护 |
[44:15] | where none previously existed.” | 提供前所未有的支撑 |
[44:20] | All right, so who wants to be the paralegal? | 好的 谁想当律师助手 |
[45:02] | Abra. | 阿布拉 |
[45:06] | It’s the blood. This is the key. | 血液 这是关键 |
[45:08] | – What? – There was so much blood. | -什么 -那里有足够的血液 |
[45:10] | Look, I’m gonna get Kenny out. | 我能帮肯尼脱罪 |
[45:12] | There were no DNA tests then. | 那时还没有DNA检测 |
[45:14] | They only knew that the murderer was type O and so is Kenny. | 他们只知道杀人犯和肯尼都是O型血 |
[45:17] | But now, if we can DNA test | 但如果我们对杀人犯和肯尼 |
[45:18] | the murderers blood and Kenny’s, it’ll prove Kenny’s innocent, | 进行DNA检测就能证明肯尼的清白 |
[45:20] | just like in the rape case. | 就像那个强奸案一样 |
[45:21] | Betty. | 贝蒂 |
[45:23] | I’m sorry, Don. | 抱歉 唐 |
[45:24] | There are 49 other cases like this. | 之前就有四十九个类似的案件 |
[45:27] | Wait. How do you know the blood evidence still exists? | 等等 你怎么知道血液证据还在呢 |
[45:30] | ‘Cause we’re gonna find it. | 因为我们会找到的 |
[45:32] | And Barry Scheck is gonna help. | 巴里·谢克会帮我们的 |
[45:34] | Here, look. | 看这 |
[45:35] | Oh, I see. Barry Scheck. | 看到了 巴里·谢克 |
[45:37] | This is what he does. Look, | 看 他就是干这个的 |
[45:38] | he has this Innocence Project in New York. | 他在纽约进行”昭雪计划” |
[45:40] | And you’re just gonna call him up and he’s gonna take your case? | 你只要打个电话 然后他就会帮你吗 |
[45:43] | Yes! | 没错 |
[45:44] | Are we both gonna sleep with him or just you? | 我们是不是都得跟他上床 还是只有你? |
[45:46] | Abra. | 去你的 |
[45:49] | Dear Mr. Scheck, I would greatly appreciate any assistance | 亲爱的谢克先生 您和您的”昭雪计划” |
[45:53] | you and the Innocence Project can provide | 若能对我被判无期徒刑无假释的哥哥肯尼 |
[45:55] | in helping me free my brother, Kenny, | 提供任何形式的帮助 |
[45:57] | from a life-without-parole sentence. | 我们都将感激不尽 |
[46:00] | In 1983, Kenny was convicted | 1983年 肯尼在麻省被控 |
[46:02] | in Massachusetts of first-degree murder | 进行恶性持械抢劫 |
[46:05] | with extreme atrocity and armed robbery. | 而被判一级谋杀 |
[46:10] | I have done everything in my power for the last 16 years | 在过去十六年里我尽我所能 |
[46:13] | to prepare myself to prove my brother’s innocence. | 提高自己 以期还我哥哥清白 |
[46:17] | You good? | 你还好吗 |
[46:18] | I can’t find it. I can’t find my ID. | 我找不到身份证了 |
[46:22] | – You checked your whole wallet? – Twice! | -你仔细找了吗 -都找两遍了 |
[46:24] | You can’t take the Bar Exam without ID. | 没有身份证就不能参加律师考试 |
[46:26] | Abra Rice. | 阿布拉·赖斯 |
[46:28] | Rice. | 赖斯 |
[46:33] | – Thank you. Thanks. – Next. | -谢谢 -下一个 |
[46:36] | I’m sorry, I can’t find my ID. Just one second. | 对不起 我找不到身份证了 稍等下 |
[46:39] | Look what I found in my… | 看这个身份证 |
[46:42] | – There. – You bitch. | -是你的啊 -贱人 |
[46:45] | – It’s funny. – I can’t believe you did that. | -逗你的 -一点都不好玩 |
[46:46] | – Waters. You almost gave me a heart attack. | -沃特斯 -你都吓死我了 |
[46:48] | She’s very old and she can’t remember a single thing. | 她岁数大了 脑子有点不好使 |
[46:52] | Mr. Scheck, | 谢克先生 |
[46:54] | the day that my brother was unjustly convicted of this crime, | 自从我哥哥被不公地判罪那天起 |
[46:57] | changed not only his life, but mine. | 改变的不仅是他的生活 还有我的 |
[47:04] | Dear Ms. Waters, I’ve | 亲爱的沃特斯女士 |
[47:05] | enclosed an application for your brother Kenny | 我已经给你哥哥肯尼寄出申请表 |
[47:08] | to complete and return to our office. | 他填完后会发回我办公室 |
[47:10] | I must stress that we only accept cases | 我必须强调我们只接受 |
[47:13] | where DNA evidence can exonerate the accused. | DNA证据能够证明无罪的案件 |
[47:17] | It will be vital for us to | 是否有这样的证据存在 |
[47:18] | determine if any such evidence still exists. | 对我们很重要 |
[47:22] | Without DNA evidence, it will be impossible for us to proceed. | 如果没有DNA证据 我们也无能为力 |
[47:26] | The Innocence Project has a backlog of several hundred cases, | “昭雪计划”还积压了成百上千的案件 |
[47:30] | so I must caution that it will be at least 18 months | 所以必须提醒你至少需要十八个月 |
[47:32] | before we can begin to evaluate your brother’s case. | 我们才能开始调查你哥哥的案件 |
[47:36] | If however, you pass the | 但如果你能够通过律师考试 |
[47:38] | Bar Exam and become your brother’s attorney, | 并成为你哥哥的律师 |
[47:41] | you yourself can begin looking for the DNA evidence immediately. | 你便可以立刻开始搜集DNA证据 |
[47:46] | If you manage to find it, | 如果你找到了证据 |
[47:48] | Mr. Scheck may agree to act as consulting attorney, | 谢克先生或许会同意作为顾问律师 |
[47:52] | in which case we can work together | 这样我们就可以协作 |
[47:54] | towards exonerating your brother. | 帮你哥哥脱罪了 |
[48:09] | Mom? | 妈妈 |
[48:10] | I’m in the kitchen. | 我在厨房 |
[48:12] | Damn thing’s still frozen. | 这玩意儿冻得真死 |
[48:16] | Thin’s good, right? Didn’t you say that? | 薄信就代表好消息 对不对 |
[48:19] | – Open it. – Are you sure? | -打开 -你确定吗 |
[48:22] | Don’t look at it. Just hold it up for me to read. | 你别看 拿着它让我看 |
[48:29] | Don’t look! | 别看 |
[48:30] | I’m not. | 我没看 |
[48:35] | Thank you, God. | 感谢上帝 |
[48:39] | Did you hear what I said? | 你听到我说什么了吗 |
[48:42] | Kenny? | 肯尼 |
[48:45] | Yeah! We did it! We did it! | 太好了 我们做到了 做到了 |
[48:50] | My baby sister! | 我的宝贝妹妹 |
[48:51] | Buddy, would you please sit down? | 哥们儿 你能不能坐下 |
[48:53] | My baby sister did it! My baby sister just passed the Bar. | 我的宝贝妹妹通过了律师考试 |
[48:57] | Yeah, yeah. I understand, but you have to sit down. | 我明白 但你必须坐下 |
[48:59] | Waters, have a seat. | 沃特斯 坐下 |
[49:00] | You have to take a seat, now! | 你必须坐下 现在 |
[49:03] | Right, okay. I’m gonna take a seat. | 好吧好吧 我现在就坐 |
[49:05] | Sit down. No, come on. | 坐下 别 拜托 |
[49:08] | Get the hell off of me! What the hell is wrong with you? | 放开我 你他妈有毛病啊 |
[49:12] | Sit down! Sit down. | 坐下 坐下 |
[49:13] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[49:15] | I’m cool. I’m all right. | 我很好 我没事 |
[49:17] | Okay, okay. | 好的 好的 |
[49:27] | So proud of you. | 真为你骄傲 |
[49:29] | I’m proud of you. | 我为你骄傲 |
[49:37] | Ayer Police. | 艾尔警局 |
[49:39] | Hi, I’m an attorney, and I’m | 你好 我是一名律师 |
[49:40] | calling regarding evidence from a 1983 case. | 来询问一个1983年案件的证物资料 |
[49:43] | Your name, please? | 您的名字? |
[49:47] | Abra Rice. | 阿布拉·赖斯 |
[49:51] | If they realize I’m one of the Waters kids, | 如果他们发现我也姓沃特斯 |
[49:52] | God knows what they’d do to the evidence. You know? | 天知道他们会对证据做什么 |
[49:54] | I just don’t trust them. | 我信不过他们 |
[49:56] | You could have used your married name. | 你可以用你老公的姓 |
[49:57] | Yeah, but then when I want to be me, | 但那样的话 当我想用真名时 |
[49:58] | I won’t be able to ’cause I was someone else. | 就用不了了 因为我已经冒充了别人 |
[50:00] | I want to be me when I need to be me. | 我想在必要的时候能恢复真身 |
[50:01] | So to solve this problem, you decided to be me? | 所以 你决定变成我 |
[50:04] | Just this once. | 就这一次 |
[50:06] | Nice. Yeah, l love those shoes. | 不错 我喜欢这鞋 |
[50:09] | But from this point on… | 但现在… |
[50:10] | You need me to be me. | 需要我真身出马 |
[50:11] | Right. | 是的 |
[50:13] | Okay. So what did the Ayer Police tell me, again? | 好吧 那艾尔警局都告诉我什么了 |
[50:16] | They don’t have the evidence there anymore. | 他们那里没有证物了 |
[50:17] | It’s at the courthouse where we had Kenny’s trial. | 证物在判决肯尼的法院 |
[50:20] | That’s where I need you to call on Monday. | 我需要你周一给法院打电话 |
[50:22] | On Monday. Okay. | 周一 好的 |
[50:24] | I understand if you can’t help. | 如果你不帮忙我完全理解 |
[50:26] | I mean, I don’t wanna do anything to jeopardize your new job. | 我不想影响你的新工作 |
[50:29] | I mean, this is my cause, not yours. | 这毕竟是我的事 |
[50:31] | It’s my cause, too. | 你的就是我的 |
[50:33] | Okay. Does this make me look like Barbara Bush? | 这么穿像不像芭芭拉·布什[老布什的夫人] |
[50:36] | A little. | 有点 |
[50:37] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[50:40] | I don’t deserve a friend like you. | 我不配有你这么好的朋友 |
[50:42] | You’re damn right you don’t. | 说得真他妈对 |
[50:48] | That’s right. Waters. 1983. | 是的 沃特斯 1983年 |
[50:54] | Okay, well, isn’t it possible that it’s still in… | 好的 那它有没有可能仍然在… |
[50:57] | What? What are they saying? | 他们怎么说 |
[51:02] | Do you have an actual date when that would have happened? | 你有没有这件事发生的确切时间 |
[51:04] | What happened? | 什么事 |
[51:09] | Okay. Thank you. | 好的 谢谢 |
[51:10] | What? What did they say? What did they say? | 什么 他们怎么说 |
[51:17] | Abra. | 阿布拉 |
[51:19] | Betty, they destroyed it. | 贝蒂 他们销毁了证物 |
[51:22] | What? | 什么 |
[51:23] | According to Massachusetts law, | 根据麻省的法律 |
[51:24] | they destroy evidence after 10 years, | 证物保存十年后便会被销毁 |
[51:27] | and Kenny’s evidence was destroyed in April, 1993. | 肯尼的证物在九三年四月销毁了 |
[51:30] | That is not possible. | 不可能 |
[51:32] | I did come this far, after all this time… | 我都已经走到这份上了… |
[51:34] | – I’m sorry. – No, wait | -抱歉 -不 等等 |
[51:35] | It has to be there. No. It has to be there. It’s his only chance. | 证据必须还在 这是他唯一的机会 |
[51:38] | Look, we’re gonna make them look for it. | 我们要让他们再去找 |
[51:40] | Honey, there’s nothing to look for. | 亲爱的 已经没有东西可以找了 |
[51:41] | – We’re gonna make them look for it. – Sorry. | -我们要让他们去找 -抱歉 |
[51:43] | We’re gonna make them look for it. | 我们要让他们去找 |
[51:47] | I understand what your records… | 我知道你的记录… |
[51:48] | I know, but I was hoping that | 我知道 但我只是在想 |
[51:49] | by some chance, the sample might have been left at your lab. | 样本会不会还留在你的实验室 |
[51:51] | But the woman I spoke to last week said she would look. | 但上周跟我通话的女人说要替我找 |
[51:53] | Alice O’Malley. | 爱丽丝·欧麦里 |
[51:54] | Okay, well, is Kathleen Higgins still working there? | 好的 凯瑟琳·希金斯还在那里工作吗 |
[51:57] | She testified at the original trial. | 她在初审时做的检测 |
[51:59] | Linda Clarke. | 琳达·克拉克 |
[52:01] | And she checked every single box in that basement? | 她把地下室都搜遍了吗 |
[52:03] | Ask for the supervisor. | 找主管 |
[52:04] | Can I speak to your supervisor, please? | 我能跟你的主管通话吗 |
[52:10] | Okay. Well, thanks for looking. | 好的 谢谢你帮我查看 |
[52:14] | Mrs. Halloran? Hi, this is Abra Rice again. | 哈罗兰夫人 还是阿布拉·赖斯 |
[52:18] | I’m sure Ms. Clarke searched thoroughly. | 我知道克拉克女士已经仔细查找了 |
[52:20] | Yeah, if you yourself could look. | 如果你能亲自找找的话 |
[52:21] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[52:24] | What? | 什么 |
[52:28] | No, I didn’t realize you already… | 我没有想到已经找过了 |
[52:33] | Yeah. Okay, thanks. | 好的 谢谢 |
[52:51] | Your mother’s not in the best mood. | 你妈妈情绪不太好 |
[52:54] | Something happen? | 发生什么事了 |
[52:56] | Okay. Start eating. | 好的 开吃 |
[53:05] | Here, baby. Abra? | 给 宝贝儿 阿布拉 |
[53:14] | What’s wrong, Ma? | 发生什么事了 妈妈 |
[53:16] | Nothing. | 没事 |
[53:17] | Come on, start eating your food, it’s gonna get cold. | 快吃饭 都要凉了 |
[53:25] | So, how’s your fathers new girlfriend? | 你爸爸的新女朋友怎么样 |
[53:28] | What is She, 14? 15? | 她十四岁还是十五岁? |
[53:33] | You tell them. They have a right to know. | 你自己说 他们有权知道 |
[53:36] | – What? – What? | -什么 -什么 |
[53:38] | It’s just a setback. | 只是个小挫折 |
[53:40] | Betty. | 贝蒂 |
[53:42] | What am I gonna do, Abra? | 我该怎么做 阿布拉 |
[53:43] | Give up? Is that what you’re saying? | 放弃吗 你是这意思吗 |
[53:44] | It’s gone. | 证据没了 |
[53:45] | They looked? | 他们找过了吗 |
[53:46] | Can’t they look again? | 能再找一次吗 |
[53:47] | They did. | 已经再找过一次了 |
[53:48] | Mistakes happen, | 错误时有发生 |
[53:50] | obviously, or Kenny wouldn’t be in prison. | 否则肯尼也不会进监狱 |
[53:53] | Betty, they destroyed it. | 贝蒂 证据被销毁了 |
[53:54] | No. | 没有 |
[53:56] | That evidence exists somewhere and I’m gonna find it. | 证据还在某个地方 我一定会找到 |
[54:00] | Okay. Let’s say you do find it. | 好吧 假设你确实找到了 |
[54:05] | What if the DNA matches Kenny’s? | 如果证物上DNA和肯尼匹配呢 |
[54:10] | Get out. Get the hell out of my house right now! | 滚出去 现在就他妈滚出我家 |
[54:15] | No, you gotta hear this. | 不 你必须清楚 |
[54:17] | Even if you’re the most amazing fighter, | 即使你是这个世界上最强大的斗士 |
[54:19] | the most brilliant lawyer in the world, | 最有天赋的律师 |
[54:21] | there are forces greater than you and you may not win! | 仍然有很多势力比你强大 你胜算不大 |
[54:23] | You think I haven’t thought of that? | 你觉得我没这么想过吗 |
[54:25] | No. You haven’t. | 你没有 |
[54:29] | Just go. | 快消失 |
[54:36] | Sorry, boys. | 抱歉 孩子们 |
[54:46] | It’s just a setback. | 这只是个小挫折 |
[54:52] | Eat your food. Come on. | 快吃东西 |
[55:56] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[55:57] | Can I help you? | 有何贵干 |
[55:58] | I’m an attorney, Abra Rice, | 我是个律师 阿布拉·赖斯 |
[56:01] | and I’m trying to locate evidence from the Kenny Waters trial. | 我想找肯尼·沃特斯案件的证物 |
[56:03] | Yeah, we spoke on the phone. | 对 我们通过电话 |
[56:05] | Did you check with the courthouse? | 你去法院找了吗 |
[56:06] | Yeah, and they can’t locate it. | 是的 他们没找到 |
[56:08] | Yeah, well, like I said, they probably destroyed it by now. | 是啊 我早知道 他们可能已经销毁了 |
[56:10] | I mean, it’s been, like, what… | 我是说 可能…就是… |
[56:11] | Betty Anne Waters? | 贝蒂·安·沃特斯 |
[56:15] | You know, I’m sorry, I don’t…. | 抱歉 我不认识你 |
[56:16] | Lieutenant Daniels. | 丹尼尔中尉 |
[56:18] | I knew your brother Kenny. | 我认识你哥哥肯尼 |
[56:19] | I was a rookie here when… | 那时候我还只是个菜鸟 |
[56:21] | You’re his sister? | 你是他妹妹? |
[56:23] | But I am an attorney, and he is my client. | 我也是个律师 他是我的委托人 |
[56:25] | Holy shit! | 我靠 |
[56:27] | My sister won’t even send me a birthday card! | 我妹妹连个生日贺卡都没送我 |
[56:29] | I was just telling Ms.Waters | 我告诉过沃特斯女士 |
[56:30] | that we don’t have any evidence here. | 我们这里没任何证物 |
[56:33] | Here? From back then? | 这里吗 找那时候的东西? |
[56:35] | That’s a lot of years. | 相当久远了 |
[56:37] | Would you mind looking? | 你介意帮我找找吗 |
[56:39] | You’re really his lawyer, huh? | 你确实是律师吧 |
[56:41] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[57:02] | That’s it for the old evidence. | 陈年证物都在这里了 |
[57:04] | And there’s nowhere else? | 别的地方没了吗 |
[57:06] | That’s it, just supplies. | 就这些了 都是存货 |
[57:09] | Working hard for your brother. I wish I had better news for you. | 你为你哥这么操劳 真希望我有好消息给你 |
[57:17] | How’s Kenny holding up? | 肯尼过的怎么样 |
[57:18] | Not so great. | 不太好 |
[57:22] | I remember that case. | 我记得那个案子 |
[57:24] | Funny guy, that Kenny. I gotta tell ya, | 肯尼是个有趣的家伙 我得说 |
[57:27] | – even with what he did… – He didn’t do it. | -就算那事儿是他干的 -他没干 |
[57:31] | I liked Kenny. We all liked him. | 我喜欢肯尼 我们都喜欢他 |
[57:34] | Nancy Taylor didn’t. | 南希·泰勒不喜欢 |
[57:36] | Yeah, well, Nancy Taylor doesn’t work here anymore. | 南希·泰勒不在这干了 |
[57:38] | Why not | 为什么 |
[57:40] | She got herself into a little hot water. | 她捅了篓子 |
[57:44] | Groton Police Department. Chief O’Connell’s office. | 格罗顿警局 欧康奈尔警长办公室 |
[57:49] | No. He’s not available right now, sir. | 不 他现在没时间 先生 |
[57:53] | I gave him your message. | 我把你的留言给他了 |
[57:56] | I understand. | 我知道 |
[58:03] | I will let him know. | 我会告知他 |
[58:06] | Why aren’t you a cop anymore? | 你怎么不当警察了 |
[58:09] | I left the force when I got married. | 我结婚之后就离开警队了 |
[58:11] | Really? You mean it had | 真的吗 你是说这事 |
[58:13] | nothing to do with you framing another cop? | 跟你陷害另一个警察没关系了 |
[58:15] | I beg your pardon? | 你说什么 |
[58:17] | What was his name? Oh, yeah, Stanley Randall. | 他叫什么来着 对了 是斯坦利·兰道 |
[58:19] | He found out that you were dirty, | 他发现了你的污点 |
[58:21] | so you got a waitress from the Rusty Scupper | 所以你收买了锈孔餐厅的一个女侍者 |
[58:24] | to accuse him of rape. | 指控他强奸 |
[58:27] | Is that what they told you over in Ayer? | 是艾尔的人告诉你的吗 |
[58:31] | I’m sure you can imagine what it was like | 你也是女人 应该能理解 |
[58:33] | to be the only woman on that police force. Hmm? | 作为警队中唯一女性的处境 |
[58:36] | I wasn’t dirty, and the rape charge wasn’t false. | 我做人光明正大 那次强奸也确有其事 |
[58:41] | The truth is, | 其实 |
[58:42] | they never got over me solving the Brow murder. | 他们就是嫉恨我破了布劳谋杀案 |
[58:45] | You didn’t solve it. | 你根本没破案 |
[58:46] | You put an innocent man in prison. | 你让一个无辜的人背黑锅 |
[58:48] | I am sorry you have wasted your life on this. | 我很遗憾 你为此浪费了大好时光 |
[58:52] | Your brother killed that Woman. | 你哥哥确实杀害了那个女人 |
[59:35] | Hi, Don. | 你好 唐 |
[59:36] | Hi, Betty. | 你好 贝蒂 |
[59:38] | Is she sleeping? | 她在睡觉吗 |
[59:40] | She usually is at 5:00 in the morning. | 那是当然 现在可是清晨五点 |
[59:43] | Come on in. I’ll get her up. | 进来吧 我去叫她 |
[59:45] | Thanks. | 麻烦了 |
[59:46] | Baby, sweetheart. Guess who? | 宝贝 看看谁来了 |
[59:52] | I wish we could use this. | 我觉得我们可以利用这点 |
[59:53] | I mean, she framed a cop, for Chrissakes. | 她竟然陷害了一个警察 |
[59:56] | It still doesn’t prove she framed Kenny, | 但这并不能证明她陷害了肯尼 |
[59:58] | I mean, it wouldn’t be enough. | 这点证据肯定不够 |
[1:00:00] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:00:01] | No. It’s not enough for a new trial. | 这不足以再次开庭 |
[1:00:04] | God, I hate the damn legal system. It’s so fucking inconvenient. | 我恨死这法律制度了 太他妈烦人了 |
[1:00:08] | I’m sorry I kicked you out of my house. | 不好意思 我把你赶出我家 |
[1:00:12] | It’s okay. Your mac and cheese sucks. | 没事 反正你做的饭很难吃 |
[1:00:20] | You were wearing that outfit when you said you were me? | 你装成我的时候 就穿成这样吗 |
[1:00:24] | Yeah. Too bad being you didn’t get me anywhere. | 是啊 看来冒名顶替你也没什么用 |
[1:00:26] | Uh-huh? | 是吗 |
[1:00:29] | You know, there is one thing we haven’t tried yet. | 我们还有一个方法可以试试 |
[1:00:33] | How long will it take you to make yourself look like a lawyer? | 你要多久才能打扮得有点律师派头? |
[1:00:55] | Hi. I’m attorney Abra Rice | 您好 我是律师阿布拉·赖斯 |
[1:00:58] | and this is my associate. | 这是我的助手 |
[1:00:59] | I’d like to talk to Mrs. Halloran. | 我想找哈罗兰女士谈谈 |
[1:01:01] | Do you have an appointment? | 您预约了吗 |
[1:01:02] | It’s a pressing legal matter. Mrs. Halloran’s aware of it. | 这是个紧急法律事件 她知道的 |
[1:01:04] | I’m Mrs. Halloran. | 我就是哈罗兰 |
[1:01:06] | Hello. I’m Abra Rice, we spoke earlier. | 您好 我是阿布拉·赖斯 我们联系过 |
[1:01:08] | Yes, but as I told you on the phone… | 是的 但我在电话里说过了 |
[1:01:10] | I’m Betty Anne Waters. | 我是贝蒂·安·沃特斯 |
[1:01:11] | And the evidence in question is from my brother’s trial. | 我们要找的证物 案件被告人是我哥哥 |
[1:01:15] | Well, we can’t just have family members… | 我们不允许有家庭成员… |
[1:01:17] | I’m also his attorney, | 我也是他的律师 |
[1:01:19] | and I became an attorney just to help him. | 我当律师就是为了救他 |
[1:01:22] | I understand that you looked, | 我知道您查看了一遍 |
[1:01:24] | but if you could please just look one more time. | 但您能不能再找一遍呢 |
[1:01:26] | If we did this for every person who came in here… | 如果每来一个人 我们就再查一遍 |
[1:01:29] | We don’t have the Staff. | 我们可没那么多人手 |
[1:01:31] | Look, I don’t know what else to do but beg. | 您看 我只能求您了 |
[1:01:36] | I’m asking for a favor, | 请您帮我这一次 |
[1:01:39] | a favor from a complete stranger, but, please. | 我知道咱们素不相识 但是 求你了 |
[1:01:43] | You’re talking about evidence that’s 16 years old. | 你说的这个证物箱已是十六年前的了 |
[1:01:46] | Our record shows it was destroyed. | 我们的记录显示 它已被摧毁 |
[1:01:49] | Is it possible that the record could be wrong? | 那记录会不会出错呢 |
[1:01:52] | That’s highly unlikely. | 概率很小 |
[1:01:54] | But possible. | 但是有可能 |
[1:02:00] | Are those you r g rand kids? | 这是您的孙儿吗 |
[1:02:02] | – Yes. – Beautiful. | -是的 -长得真漂亮 |
[1:02:05] | They look like you. | 他们长得很像您 |
[1:02:09] | Please. | 求求您 |
[1:02:10] | My brother’s innocent. | 我哥哥是清白的 |
[1:02:12] | And you’re right, it’s been 16 years. | 您说的对 已经过了十六年 |
[1:02:15] | And our family really wants him home. | 我的家人都期盼着他回家 |
[1:02:51] | She’s there. | 她来了 |
[1:03:12] | Why don’t we come back here? | 到这边来吧 |
[1:03:23] | Just set it right there. | 就放在这吧 |
[1:03:29] | – Thank you. – It’s okay, | -谢谢您 -不客气 |
[1:03:32] | Here you go. | 来 |
[1:03:36] | You’re allowed to touch. | 你们可以拿出来看 |
[1:04:09] | 14b 14b. | |
[1:04:11] | Victim’s blood. | 受害者血样 |
[1:04:18] | Number 29? | 29号呢 |
[1:04:20] | Victim. | 受害者 |
[1:04:24] | Exhibits, A through F. | 证物A至F |
[1:04:29] | Perpetrator. | 犯人 |
[1:04:31] | Good job, Counselor. | 干得好 律师 |
[1:04:42] | I’ll need to file a Motion to Preserve the Evidence. | 我要提交动议保存证物 |
[1:04:44] | Well, that office is closed now, | 那个办公室已经下班了 |
[1:04:46] | but I’ll file it for you in the morning. | 但我明早会帮你办理的 |
[1:04:48] | I’ll get you the paperwork. | 我会给你文件的 |
[1:04:49] | You’re gonna… You’re just gonna leave the box out on the table? | 您准备 把证物箱就放在桌子上吗 |
[1:04:51] | It’ll be fine. | 没事的 |
[1:04:52] | My brothers life is in there. Please. | 我哥哥的命就靠它了 |
[1:04:57] | Could I just put a sign on it with my name? | 我能在上面放个标签 写上我名字吗 |
[1:04:59] | – That really isn’t necessary. – Please. | -没有必要的 -求求您了 |
[1:05:01] | If anything happens to this… | 如果这个箱子稍有闪失 |
[1:05:03] | Well, all right. | 好吧 好吧 |
[1:05:04] | Okay. Thank you. Yeah. | 好的 谢谢 |
[1:05:07] | Could I borrow some tape? | 能借用下透明胶吗 |
[1:05:08] | It’s right over there. | 就在这 |
[1:05:10] | Okay. Here you go. | 好的 给你 |
[1:05:14] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:05:15] | All right. | 好的 |
[1:05:16] | Okay. | 好的 |
[1:05:27] | You missed a spot. | 还漏了一个角 |
[1:06:01] | He’s getting out of here! | 他要出去了 |
[1:06:09] | Shit. | 操 |
[1:06:19] | Hello. | 您好 |
[1:06:20] | – Is this Betty Anne Waters? – Yes. | -请问是贝蒂·安·沃特斯吗 -是的 |
[1:06:22] | This is Barry Scheck. | 我是巴里·谢克 |
[1:06:24] | Oh, my God. Hi. | 老天 您好 |
[1:06:26] | Hi. | 您好 |
[1:06:27] | How are you? | 你还好吗 |
[1:06:28] | Fine, fine! Great! | 很好 很好 非常好 |
[1:06:31] | Congratulations on finding the evidence. | 恭喜你找到证物 |
[1:06:33] | It’s extraordinary. | 你做得非常好 |
[1:06:35] | Thank you, but I really didn’t do anything. | 谢谢 我其实并没有做什么 |
[1:06:39] | You mean, besides becoming a lawyer? | 成为一名律师还没什么吗 |
[1:06:40] | No, I mean, you know, | 不是的 我是说 |
[1:06:42] | we were just lucky that the box was still there. | 幸亏证物箱还在 |
[1:06:44] | I hear you beat up an old lady to find it. | 我听说你是干倒一个老女人才找到的 |
[1:06:47] | No, but that was gonna be my next step. | 不是 不过那是后备计划 |
[1:06:51] | Kenny thinks he’s getting out tomorrow. | 肯尼觉得他明天就能出狱了 |
[1:06:54] | I wish. | 我也希望啊 |
[1:06:55] | DAs don’t like to admit they put an innocent person in prison. | 地方检察官并不想承认他们误判 |
[1:06:58] | And this DA, Martha Coakley, | 而这个检察官 玛莎·克里 |
[1:07:00] | has just gotten elected, so she’s really not gonna like it. | 刚刚当选 所以她会更加不乐意 |
[1:07:03] | How long do you think it’s gonna take? | 这大概要多长时间呢 |
[1:07:05] | We’re gonna have some hoops to go through, | 我们要走一些程序 |
[1:07:06] | it might be a couple of months. | 大概要几个月吧 |
[1:07:08] | A couple of months? | 要那么久吗 |
[1:07:09] | It may be less. | 可能会更快的 |
[1:07:10] | But the important thing is, if your brother’s innocent… | 但最重要的是 你哥哥是清白的 |
[1:07:12] | He is. | 他是清白的 |
[1:07:14] | Then this is a travesty of justice, and we will get him out. | 那这就是个误判 我们能还他自由 |
[1:07:18] | Thank you, Barry. Thank you. Thank you so much for calling. | 谢谢 巴里 谢谢来电 |
[1:07:45] | No hugging. | 不能拥抱 |
[1:07:46] | I’m his sister! | 我是他妹妹 |
[1:07:47] | He’s in segregation. And that’s the rules. | 他被隔离了 这是规定 |
[1:07:51] | Let’s go. | 走 |
[1:08:01] | Thanks, Dad. | 谢谢 老爹 |
[1:08:10] | What were you thinking? Why wouldn’t you just take the test? | 你想什么呢 为什么不做测试 |
[1:08:14] | It’s been a year, Betty Anne. A fucking year. | 一年了 贝蒂·安 都他妈一年了 |
[1:08:20] | I don’t trust them. I’m not doing it. | 我不相信他们 我不做 |
[1:08:22] | What? | 什么 |
[1:08:24] | I’m not doing it. | 我不做 |
[1:08:26] | Jesus Christ, Kenny, are you out of your mind? | 天啊 肯尼 你是不是疯了 |
[1:08:30] | This is it. This is what we’ve been waiting for! | 这就是我们一直在等的机会啊 |
[1:08:32] | What, you’re not gonna take the fucking test? | 你现在又不做那个测试了 搞什么 |
[1:08:34] | Why now, all of a sudden, out of the blue? | 怎么突然就来了 |
[1:08:36] | Why can’t you be in the room when they test me? | 为什么你不能陪我做测试 |
[1:08:38] | They won’t allow that. They’re not gonna agree to that! | 他们不允许 他们不会同意的 |
[1:08:44] | So, I’m supposed to trust a bunch of staties to do it? | 难道我要相信那帮吃大锅饭的吗 |
[1:08:48] | This isn’t a choice. You have to do this. | 你别无选择 你必须做测试 |
[1:08:58] | It’s gonna test positive. | 测试结果会吻合的 |
[1:09:05] | They’ll find a way. They’re gonna fuck me again. | 他们有办法的 他们会再诬陷我一次 |
[1:09:08] | You’ll see. | 你会看到的 |
[1:09:12] | I’m leaving. | 我走了 |
[1:09:14] | You’ll do it, or I’ll kill you. | 你给我做测试 要不我杀了你 |
[1:09:19] | That’s your sister and your lawyer talking. | 你的妹妹兼律师把话撂在这了 |
[1:09:30] | What the hell is going on over there? | 那边到底怎么了 |
[1:09:31] | Why don’t we have the test results yet? | 测试结果怎么还没出来 |
[1:09:33] | The evidence is still sitting in the crime lab. | 证据还在犯罪实验室放着呢 |
[1:09:36] | Just sitting there? | 就那么放着吗 |
[1:09:38] | It takes six months to approve the testing, | 同意测试就花了半年的时间 |
[1:09:40] | five to decide how to test it, | 又花了五个月决定如何测试 |
[1:09:41] | and now they’re doing nothing? | 现在倒不紧不慢了吗 |
[1:09:42] | That’s what you’re telling me? | 是这样吗 |
[1:09:43] | Martha Coakley is definitely stonewalling this. | 玛莎·克里肯定在干预这件事 |
[1:09:45] | Are we having a famine? | 我们闹饥荒了吗 |
[1:09:46] | I have teenagers, remember? | 家里两个壮小伙呢 记得吗 |
[1:09:48] | Look, do we even know if Kenny’s DNA ever made it to the lab? | 我想知道 肯尼的DNA送到实验室了吗 |
[1:09:51] | Or if the crime samples are still there? | 还有 犯罪现场血样送到了吗 |
[1:09:53] | It’s there. | 确实在那里 |
[1:09:54] | Have you seen them? | 你亲眼看到了吗 |
[1:09:56] | Why aren’t you doing anything about this? | 你怎么没点动作呢 |
[1:09:59] | We call the DA’s office every day, | 我们每天都打电话给地方检察官 |
[1:10:02] | and the crime lab, | 和犯罪实验室 |
[1:10:03] | the interns have sent, like, 8,000 e-mails. | 实习生已经发了无数封邮件了 |
[1:10:06] | Interns? Jesus, Barry, | 实习生吗 天啊 巴里 |
[1:10:08] | this is beyond interns! | 这可不是实习生能做的 |
[1:10:11] | It’s just gonna take some more time. | 只能等着了 |
[1:10:14] | Great. You and your interns take your time | 行 你和你的实习生们慢慢来 |
[1:10:16] | while Kenny rots in jail. | 让肯尼老死在监狱里吧 |
[1:10:20] | – Fuck. – Okay. | -操 -好了 |
[1:10:24] | You shouldn’t take it out on Barry. | 你不应该怪罪巴里 |
[1:10:27] | You’re right. | 你说的对 |
[1:10:37] | Are you Dr. McGilvray? | 您是麦克莱利博士吗 |
[1:10:38] | Yes, l am. | 我是 |
[1:10:39] | Betty Anne Waters. | 我是贝蒂·安·沃特斯 |
[1:10:41] | I need the evidence for my brothers trial sent today. | 我来找我哥哥审判的证据 今天送过来的 |
[1:10:43] | Excuse me? I’m sorry, I’m don’t know who… | 不好意思 我不清楚 |
[1:10:45] | The DNA evidence from Kenneth Water’s trial.. | 就是肯尼·沃特斯审判的DNA证据 |
[1:10:47] | Why is it just sitting here? | 为什么还在这放着 |
[1:10:48] | We have procedures to follow… | 我们要走程序的 |
[1:10:50] | I’ll tell you the procedures. | 我来告诉你程序是什么吧 |
[1:10:51] | Test the goddamn evidence today | 今天就他妈把结果测出来 |
[1:10:52] | and fedex the result to Ed Blake’s lab in California, | 然后快递到加州埃德·布莱克实验室 |
[1:10:54] | How hard is that? | 这很难吗 |
[1:10:55] | Why don’t you leave your name and number with Lois here, | 请您把姓名和电话留给路易斯 |
[1:10:57] | and someone will… | 会有人… |
[1:10:58] | So, what is it? Martha Coakley’s telling you not to do it? | 怎么回事 玛莎·克里不让你做吗 |
[1:11:00] | Excuse me, I have a meeting that I’m late for. | 不好意思 我会议要迟到了 |
[1:11:01] | Or is there some promotion you’ll get if you kiss her butt? | 你讨好她 你就能高升还是怎么? |
[1:11:04] | You can’t keep fucking with my brothers life like this! | 你们不能这样毁我哥哥的一生 |
[1:11:10] | You have my name and number. I called, many times. | 你有我的姓名和电话 我打了很多次了 |
[1:11:13] | Mom, let’s go! We’re gonna miss the kick-off! | 妈 快走吧 我们要错过开球了 |
[1:11:16] | I’ll be right down! | 我马上下来 |
[1:11:26] | Shit. I forgot my phone! | 该死 我忘了拿我的手机 |
[1:11:31] | When’s the last time you used it? | 你上次打电话是什么时候 |
[1:11:33] | I don’t remember. | 不记得了 |
[1:11:34] | Call it. Maybe it’ll ring. | 打一下 说不定会响 |
[1:11:35] | – Yeah. You check my desk. – Okay. | -你看看书桌上有没有 -好的 |
[1:11:46] | Where’s it coming from? | 在哪呢 |
[1:11:47] | The couch. | 沙发那边 |
[1:11:53] | – Holy shit. – What? | -我的老天 -怎么了 |
[1:11:56] | – He’s innocent! – What? | -他是清白的 -什么 |
[1:11:57] | Uncle Kenny’s innocent! | 肯尼舅舅是清白的 |
[1:11:59] | It wasn’t his DNA. | 那不是他的DNA |
[1:12:01] | “Kenneth Waters is eliminated as the source of the male blood.” | “肯尼·沃特斯不是男性血样的来源” |
[1:12:08] | Oh, my God. | 我的天啊 |
[1:12:13] | – You guys… – Oh, my God. | -你们俩 -天啊 |
[1:12:15] | – We did it. – You… | -我们做到了 -是你 |
[1:12:16] | We did it. We did it. | 我们 我们做到了 |
[1:12:17] | We did it. We did it. | 我们做到了 我们真的做到了 |
[1:12:18] | I love you guys. I love you. | 我爱你们 我爱你们 |
[1:12:20] | It was all you. | 全都是你的功劳 |
[1:12:35] | Is this what I think it is? | 这和我想的一样吗 |
[1:12:40] | Yup. | 是的 |
[1:12:49] | Is this for real? | 这是真的吗 |
[1:12:50] | Yeah. We did ii. | 是的 我们做到了 |
[1:12:53] | You did it. You fucking did it. | 你做到了 你他妈竟然做到了 |
[1:12:58] | When am I getting out? | 我什么时候能出去呢 |
[1:13:00] | – A few days. – A few days? | -几天后吧 -几天后吗 |
[1:13:02] | I can’t wait a few days! | 我都等不及了 |
[1:13:04] | There’s paperwork, Kenny, | 还有材料要处理 肯尼 |
[1:13:06] | you can’t just walk out of here. | 你不能直接走人 |
[1:13:06] | Why not? They know I’m innocent! | 为什么不呢 他们知道我是清白的 |
[1:13:09] | Hey. Do you hear that, motherfuckers? | 听到了吗 狗逼们 |
[1:13:11] | Waters. | 沃特斯 |
[1:13:12] | I’m innocent. Negative DNA test. | 我是清白的 DNA测试不吻合 |
[1:13:14] | Waters. Waters. | 沃特斯 沃特斯 |
[1:13:15] | I’m very happy for you, but take your seat. | 我为你感到高兴 但是先坐好 |
[1:13:17] | Okay. My baby sister’s a fucking genius. | 好的 我的宝贝妹妹是天才 |
[1:13:19] | You look great. | 你看起来不错 |
[1:13:21] | She’s getting me out of here. | 她要救我出去了 |
[1:13:22] | Sit down and finish your visit. | 坐好了 探视还没完呢 |
[1:13:26] | So when? What do you think? Monday? Tuesday? | 什么时候呢 周一还是周二 |
[1:13:29] | No. I have to hear back from Barry. | 不知道 我还得等巴里的回电 |
[1:13:31] | As soon as he reaches martha Coakley | 只要他联系到地方检察官 |
[1:13:32] | and she vacates the conviction. | 她撤销指控 就解决了 |
[1:13:33] | Well, you tell Miss Martha fucking Coakley | 你他妈告诉玛莎·克里 |
[1:13:36] | I want a shiny new limousine picking me up, | 我要一辆崭新的加长林肯来接我 |
[1:13:38] | with a fully stocked bar! | 上面有酒柜的那种 |
[1:13:46] | You gotta call Mandy for me. | 你帮我打电话给曼迪 |
[1:13:47] | You gotta call her and tell her they know I’m innocent. | 你要联系她 告诉她我是清白的 |
[1:13:50] | I will. As soon as I get out of here, I will. | 我会的 我一出去就联系她 |
[1:13:53] | Tell her I’m getting out. | 告诉她我就要出去了 |
[1:13:55] | Tell her I miss her and I wanna see her. All right? | 告诉她我很想念她 我想见她 好吗 |
[1:13:57] | Will you tell her that? | 你会这么说吗 |
[1:13:59] | I will. | 我会的 |
[1:14:09] | I love you, Kenny. | 我爱你 肯尼 |
[1:14:11] | I love you. | 我也爱你 |
[1:14:13] | I love you. | 我也爱你 |
[1:14:16] | Mandy, this is your Aunt Betty Anne. | 曼迪 我是你姑姑贝蒂·安 |
[1:14:19] | You probably don’t remember me, | 你可能都不记得我了 |
[1:14:21] | but I really need to talk to you about your dad. | 我要和你谈谈你爸爸 |
[1:14:23] | It’s very important. It’s nothing bad. | 这很重要 不是坏消息 |
[1:14:26] | I mean, it’s great. | 其实 是好消息 |
[1:14:30] | We finally found the evidence that proves he’s innocent. | 我们终于证明他是清白的 |
[1:14:31] | So he wanted me to call you and let you know. | 他想让我打电话告诉你 |
[1:14:34] | So he thought… | 他想 |
[1:14:36] | You have zero messages. | 您有零条留言 |
[1:14:43] | Hey, you guys hungry? | 你们饿了吗 |
[1:14:45] | I’m gonna throw you a sandwich up. | 我给你们扔三明治上去 |
[1:14:46] | I’ve got ham and tuna. | 有火腿和金枪鱼 |
[1:14:48] | Mom, if you throw a sandwich up here, the roof will cave in. | 妈 如果你扔上来的话 房顶会塌的 |
[1:14:52] | Very funny. | 真幽默 |
[1:14:53] | I’ll remember that when you wanna bring a girl up here. | 我记下了 看你以后想带姑娘来怎么说 |
[1:14:55] | At least Uncle Kenny’ll think it’s nice | 至少肯尼舅舅会觉得挺好 |
[1:14:58] | compared to jail. | 比监狱好 |
[1:15:05] | – Barry? – Hi. | -巴里吗 -你好 |
[1:15:06] | Thank God! I’m going crazy here, | 谢天谢地 我都快疯了 |
[1:15:09] | and Kenny’s going absolutely insane. | 肯尼也高兴得不得了 |
[1:15:11] | I know. I’m sorry. | 我知道 不好意思 |
[1:15:12] | Did you reach Martha Coakley? | 你联系到玛莎·克里了吗 |
[1:15:13] | Yes. | 是的 |
[1:15:14] | What’d she say? How long is it gonna take? | 她怎么说 要等多久呢 |
[1:15:17] | There ‘s a problem. | 出了点问题 |
[1:15:38] | She said… | 她说… |
[1:15:42] | That there was still enough evidence to try you as an accomplice. | 其它证据还是足以判你共犯 |
[1:15:52] | So I’m not getting out? | 就是说我出不去了吧 |
[1:15:58] | Not now. But.,. | 现在不行 但… |
[1:16:03] | I’m sorry, Kenny. | 对不起 肯尼 |
[1:16:08] | It’s okay. | 没什么 |
[1:16:13] | I can’t do this anymore. | 我受不了了 |
[1:16:14] | Kenny. | 肯尼 |
[1:16:16] | Can’t | 不行 |
[1:16:17] | It’s not fair, you know. It’s not fair. | 这不公平 你知道吗 不公平 |
[1:16:26] | – I gotta go. – Kenny. | -我得走了 -肯尼 |
[1:16:29] | – I’m gonna kill that fucking bitch! – Kenny. | -我要杀了那个贱人 -肯尼 |
[1:16:31] | I’m gonna kill her. | 我要杀了她 |
[1:16:34] | Waters. Sit down. | 沃特斯 坐好了 |
[1:16:39] | Kenny. | 肯尼 |
[1:16:41] | Kenny, Kenny, listen to me. | 肯尼 听我说 |
[1:16:43] | We can’t give up. | 我们不能放弃 |
[1:16:45] | We… We have Barry on our side now. | 我们有巴里的帮助 |
[1:16:47] | And we will fight her in court. | 我们会在法庭上击败她 |
[1:16:49] | Hey, you tell Barry forget it, okay. | 你告诉巴里放弃吧 没什么 |
[1:16:51] | We’re way past that, little Sis. | 我们已经没希望了 老妹 |
[1:16:54] | Take care of your boys. You gotta move on. | 照顾好你的孩子们 别管我了 |
[1:16:57] | It’s over. | 这事没戏了 |
[1:16:58] | – It’s not over. – It’s over, honey. | -还没完呢 -已经完了 宝贝 |
[1:16:59] | – It’s not over. – Why? | -没完 -怎么没有 |
[1:17:01] | Fuck her. I fucking knew it. Motherfucker. | 操她妈 我他妈就知道会这样 操 |
[1:17:04] | Kenny, sit… | 肯尼 坐下 |
[1:17:05] | – Waters! – Motherfucker. | -沃特斯 -你个傻逼 |
[1:17:07] | Sit down, or you’re out of here! | 坐好了 要不你就滚蛋 |
[1:17:09] | Hey, man. Haven’t you heard? | 哥们 你没听见吗 |
[1:17:10] | I’m never getting out of here. Never. | 我永远都出不去了 出不去了 |
[1:17:12] | I’m here forever, man. | 我要烂在这了 哥们 |
[1:17:13] | Remain down. | 坐好了 |
[1:17:14] | – Hey, get out of my face, shithead. – Come on, sit down. | -滚远点 狗逼 -来 坐好 |
[1:17:16] | I tell you that it’s over. You understand? | 我跟你说没指望了 你明白吗 |
[1:17:17] | I said, sit down! | 我说 坐好了 |
[1:17:18] | I’m talking to my sister. | 我跟我妹妹说话呢 |
[1:17:19] | Visit’s over. | 探视结束了 |
[1:17:21] | Take your hands off. | 少他妈动我 |
[1:17:22] | Kenny, Kenny… Kenny, don’t. | 肯尼 肯尼 别这样 |
[1:17:23] | – That’s not nice… Motherfucker. – Kenny! | -这可不好 狗逼 -肯尼 |
[1:17:26] | Motherfucker. I told you to stay out of it. | 狗逼 我跟你说了别管了 |
[1:17:27] | Kenny! | 肯尼 |
[1:17:28] | – Take him down. – Don’t. | -按住他 -住手 |
[1:17:31] | Motherfucker! Motherfucker!! | 操你妈 操你妈 |
[1:17:34] | Motherfucking bitch! I told you. Don’t. | 你个贱货 我跟你说了 |
[1:17:36] | Didn’t I fucking tell you? | 我他妈跟你说了 |
[1:17:38] | They made fools out of both of us. | 他们把咱当猴耍呢 |
[1:17:40] | They made fools out of both of us, Betty Anne. | 把咱当猴耍呢 贝蒂·安 |
[1:17:42] | Settle down now. | 老实点 |
[1:17:43] | We’re fucking chumps. | 我们就是二逼 |
[1:17:45] | We’re fucking chumps. I told you. | 我们都是他妈的二逼 我告诉过你了 |
[1:17:59] | Kenny’s in solitary, for Chrissakes! | 肯尼被隔离了 该死的 |
[1:18:01] | Why is everyone congratulating me? | 大家为什么还要祝贺我 |
[1:18:03] | You proved he’s innocent. | 你证明了他的清白 |
[1:18:05] | Yeah, well, that’s Martha Coakley, I didn’t. | 是啊 可玛莎·克里不吃这套 |
[1:18:07] | We’ll fight her. | 我们起诉她 |
[1:18:10] | We are not going back to court. | 我们不要再上庭了 |
[1:18:11] | Kenny will not survive another trial! | 再审一次 肯尼就崩溃了 |
[1:18:13] | And I’ll be damned if we | 要是因为那贱女人 |
[1:18:14] | have to prove his innocence all over again | 我们要从头再来一遍 |
[1:18:16] | just because of that evil bitch. | 我真的会崩溃的 |
[1:18:17] | There won’t be a trial if we gather new evidence. | 如果能找到新证据 就不用重审了 |
[1:18:20] | How are we gonna do that? | 那该怎么做 |
[1:18:21] | Think about it. | 你想想 |
[1:18:23] | The DNA doesn’t just prove that Kenny’s innocent… | DNA不仅证明了肯尼的清白 |
[1:18:27] | It proves all those witnesses were lying. | 同时也证明那些证人在撒谎 |
[1:18:55] | Rosseanna? | 罗珊娜 |
[1:18:57] | Oh, shit. | 该死 |
[1:19:00] | Well, | 是这样 |
[1:19:02] | see, what happened was I was threatened, okay? | 当时 我是受人威胁 |
[1:19:07] | Who threatened you? | 谁威胁你 |
[1:19:10] | Don’t I know you from TV? | 我是不是在电视上见过你 |
[1:19:14] | Oh, yeah! I know! You’re that famous Jew lawyer. | 想起来了 你是那个很有名的犹太律师 |
[1:19:19] | Rosseanna, who threatened you? | 罗珊娜 谁威胁你 |
[1:19:23] | You know, that fucking cop, Nancy Taylor, had it out for Kenny. | 就那该死的警察 南希·泰勒 千方百计想弄死肯尼 |
[1:19:27] | She kidnaps me, right? Her and this Chief of Police. | 她和警队队长绑架了我 |
[1:19:31] | And they take me to this room, this hotel, against my will. | 把我带到宾馆的房间里 逼我做伪证 |
[1:19:36] | That ain’t legal. | 这是不合法的 |
[1:19:38] | And they get me drunk. You know, am I gonna argue? | 他们把我灌醉 当然 我也来者不拒 |
[1:19:43] | And the Chief of Police, he’s wanting me to pray with him. | 接着 队长让我跟着他祈祷 |
[1:19:48] | You know? So I get down, I pray, | 所以我就跪下来 祈祷 |
[1:19:51] | for forgiveness, forgiveness… Forgiveness for what? | 请求上帝的宽恕 宽恕 宽恕什么 |
[1:19:56] | ‘Cause they fucking lied, | 他妈的都是瞎扯 |
[1:19:58] | saying they had all these evidence they didn’t have, | 他们伪造了很多证据 |
[1:20:00] | telling me that I’m gonna be an accessory, | 告诉我说 我也是从犯 脱不了干系 |
[1:20:03] | and threatening to take my daughters away. | 还威胁我说 要带走我女儿 |
[1:20:07] | I was absolutely, totally sick. | 这让我极其的恶心 |
[1:20:11] | I mean, I puked. I mean, you should have seen it. | 都吐了 你们得知道这一点 |
[1:20:14] | I never seen pictures like that before in my life. | 我从没想到自己会碰上这种烂事 |
[1:20:18] | Oh, my God. This is the part. | 天哪 节目到了 |
[1:20:22] | Pictures of Mrs. Brow? | 布劳夫人的照片呢 |
[1:20:23] | …just happened. | 发生这种事 |
[1:20:25] | He’s your husband’s best friend. | 他可是你丈夫的死党 |
[1:20:27] | Yeah, the pictures. | 没错 照片 |
[1:20:29] | You know, the fucking pictures. | 就是那些恶心的照片 |
[1:20:31] | You know, you’ve seen them. | 你也见过的 |
[1:20:33] | She had stab wounds all over her body, | 全身都被捅了 |
[1:20:37] | and her brains are coming out and everything. | 脑浆就这么流出来 |
[1:20:41] | And I just went… | 我简直 |
[1:20:43] | You know, I went hysterical. I was hysterical. | 我简直要发疯了 发疯了 |
[1:20:47] | And I broke down and, you know, | 我就这么崩溃了 |
[1:20:51] | they were talking at me, like, | 他们和我说 |
[1:20:54] | “You want this to happen to you?” | “你也想落得这个下场吗” |
[1:20:56] | You know, “You want a fucking murderer walking out on the street?” | “你想让那狗日的凶手 逍遥法外吗” |
[1:21:00] | “It could happen to anybody.” | “谁都有可能被杀” |
[1:21:02] | “Your mother, your kids, you. “ | “你妈 你女儿 还有你” |
[1:21:05] | You, meaning me. | 这里”你”指的是我 |
[1:21:08] | So Nancy Taylor said that | 就是说 南希·泰勒说 |
[1:21:09] | Kenny could murder you or your mother or your girls? | 肯尼可能会杀了你 你妈还有你女儿 |
[1:21:11] | Yeah, she fucking did. That’s exactly right. | 对 就是这样 说的太他妈对了 |
[1:21:14] | Excuse my French. | 难道我刚说的是法语吗 |
[1:21:17] | I mean, there was a lot | 要知道 |
[1:21:18] | of thing that wasn’t quite right in Denmark. | 伤天害理的事多了去了 不差我这一件 |
[1:21:21] | And I was trying to put it together, I just… | 然后我仔细一想 我就… |
[1:21:26] | I mean, I was telling them. | 我就和他们说了 |
[1:21:27] | I was, like, I was fucking plastered at the time. | 妈的 当时我醉的不省人事 |
[1:21:31] | I don’t remember what Kenny said. | 根本不记得肯尼当时说了什么 |
[1:21:34] | And you’ll sign this affidavit once we’re done? | 问完后 你会签宣誓书吧 |
[1:21:44] | I can’t live like this any longer. | 我不想再这么活下去了 |
[1:21:47] | Betty Anne, I’m sorry. | 贝蒂·安 我对不起你 |
[1:21:52] | I know I put your brother in there. I know I did, I did. | 是我把你哥哥送进号子的 我的错 我的错 |
[1:21:56] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[1:22:00] | But I was up against a wall, you know, I was railroad. | 可我当时也是走投无路 被逼的 |
[1:22:06] | I told them Kenny is innocent. | 我和他们说了 肯尼是清白的 |
[1:22:10] | You know? | 你知道吗 |
[1:22:12] | Nancy Taylor, she fucking… | 南希·泰勒那个贱人 |
[1:22:14] | She says, “Once I get my lead, I never let it go.” | 她说”只要我在任一天 就不会善罢甘休” |
[1:22:20] | So, I just need to know, you’ll sign this affidavit, then? | 我只想知道 你会签宣誓书吧 |
[1:22:23] | Yeah. | 对 |
[1:22:24] | So, after we leave here, we’ll just… | 等我们结束以后 |
[1:22:28] | You can come with us, we’ll just quickly get it notarized. | 你跟我们走一趟 签个字 做个公证 |
[1:22:40] | What about perjury, then? | 那伪证罪怎么说 |
[1:22:43] | What about perjury? | 什么意思 |
[1:22:46] | Yeah. If I sign this, | 如果我签了这个 |
[1:22:49] | then everybody’s gonna know I lied before. | 大家不就知道 我原先撒谎了吗 |
[1:22:54] | What’s the statute of limitations? | 伪证诉讼时效是多久 |
[1:23:02] | I didn’t know she could say so many syllables. | 她是怎么说出这么多屁话的 |
[1:23:05] | I’d like to knock out the rest of her teeth. | 真想把她剩下的牙全打烂了 |
[1:23:07] | Taste in women was not one of your brother’s strong points. | 你哥选女人的品味不敢恭维 |
[1:23:18] | – Mandy? – Yeah. | -曼迪? -我是 |
[1:23:22] | I’m your Aunt Betty Anne. | 我是你姑姑 贝蒂·安 |
[1:23:24] | Your father’s sister. | 你爸爸的妹妹 |
[1:23:26] | What do you want? | 你想干吗 |
[1:23:27] | Did you get my messages? | 收到我的留言了吗 |
[1:23:29] | I… I gotta go. | 我 我还有事 |
[1:23:31] | I really need to talk to your mother. | 我很想和你妈妈谈谈 |
[1:23:33] | She’s not home. | 她不在家 |
[1:23:34] | Please, your father’s innocent. | 求你了 你爸爸是清白的 |
[1:23:37] | My father’s a murderer. | 我爸爸是个杀人犯 |
[1:23:38] | No. The DNA test proved he’s not. | 不 DNA证明他不是杀人犯 |
[1:23:42] | Wait. Did she give you his letters? | 等等 她把你爸的信交给你吗 |
[1:23:45] | He wrote to you every week! | 他每个礼拜都给你写信 |
[1:23:49] | He’s innocent! | 他是清白的 |
[1:23:59] | Ma, are the pancakes almost ready? | 妈 煎饼好了吗 |
[1:24:01] | Hey, guys. | 孩子们 |
[1:24:04] | Anybody up for a drive? | 谁想陪我出去一趟 |
[1:24:08] | Any pancakes left back there? | 还有煎饼吗 |
[1:24:09] | Oh. You wanted some? | 想吃就来拿啊 |
[1:24:12] | – Richard! – Give me One. | -理查德 -给我一片 |
[1:24:13] | – Forget it, you lose! – Hey! | -想都别想 -拜托 |
[1:24:14] | Immature. Immature. | 成熟点 成熟点 |
[1:24:15] | Hey, come on. Come on. | 快坐好 坐好 |
[1:24:16] | You’re gonna make me crash. Here. | 你这让我怎么开车 给你 |
[1:24:20] | One pancake. | 给我一片 |
[1:24:31] | Okay. | 到了 |
[1:24:35] | So, you guys gonna tell your father this is | 你们不会告诉爸爸 |
[1:24:36] | how I made you spend Christmas? | 我圣诞节带你们来干这事吧? |
[1:24:38] | Your secret’s safe with us, | 我们绝对守口如瓶 |
[1:24:40] | Besides, we’re willing accomplices. | 而且 我们自愿入伙 |
[1:24:43] | You guys would do this for each other, right? | 你们兄弟也会这样互相帮助吧 |
[1:24:45] | If Ben tried to go to law school for me, | 要是本为了救我 去上法学院 |
[1:24:47] | I’d die an old man in prison. | 那我肯定要老死在监狱了 |
[1:24:49] | Don’t worry about it, I wouldn’t do it. | 别担心 我才不会那么做 |
[1:24:52] | You wouldn’t? | 你不会吗 |
[1:24:53] | I mean, I’d want to help and all, | 我是说 我也想伸出援手 |
[1:24:54] | but I don’t think I could give up what I really wanted to do. | 但我不会因为这个 放弃我的理想 |
[1:24:57] | Which is what? Sleep till noon and hang out at the mall? | 什么理想 睡到日上三竿 然后去商场闲逛? |
[1:24:59] | Shut up. What, you’d do it for me? | 闭嘴 难道你做得到吗 |
[1:25:01] | Yeah. I would. | 没错 我会的 |
[1:25:04] | You’d sacrifice your whole life for me? | 你会为了我 牺牲一辈子? |
[1:25:08] | When you put it like that… | 如果你要这么说的话… |
[1:25:10] | Forget it. | 不说了 |
[1:25:13] | You think I sacrificed my whole life? | 你们觉得我牺牲了一辈子? |
[1:25:23] | It’s okay. Come on. Hey, give me the gift. | 没什么 把礼物给我 |
[1:25:25] | Come on, let’s go. | 走吧 |
[1:25:39] | Merry Christmas. Mandy, these are your cousins. | 圣诞快乐 曼迪 他们是你的堂弟 |
[1:25:43] | Thanks, but this isn’t a good time right now. | 谢谢 但现在不方便 |
[1:25:47] | I’m sorry. Merry Christmas. | 抱歉 圣诞快乐 |
[1:25:49] | Okay, here. Sorry, I can’t take that. | 抱歉 我不能收这个 |
[1:25:54] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[1:26:05] | The boys got you a video. | 孩子们给你录了段视频 |
[1:26:07] | God knows long it’ll take to approve it. | 天知道这得审核多久 |
[1:26:10] | Do you remember the year they wouldn’t let me give you babe? | 还记得那年 他们不让我把女儿带给你吗 |
[1:26:14] | Hey, here we go. | 大家一起来 |
[1:26:16] | Happy New Year. | 新年快乐 |
[1:26:19] | We’re getting close, everyone! | 我们相亲相爱 |
[1:26:22] | Nine, eight, seven, six, five, four… | 九 八 七 六 五 四 |
[1:26:28] | …three, two, one… | 三 二 一 |
[1:27:01] | I’m working. | 我在上班 |
[1:27:02] | Please. | 求你了 |
[1:27:11] | l have this memory | 我还记得 |
[1:27:14] | where I’m sitting on the kitchen floor and I’m like | 大概在我三四岁的时候 |
[1:27:19] | three or four years old, | 我坐在厨房的地板上 |
[1:27:22] | and my mom and aunt are talking | 我妈和姨妈在讨论 |
[1:27:24] | about Daddy’s shirt being covered with blood. | 爸爸衣服上血迹的事 |
[1:27:28] | I couldn’t figure it out. You know, I just | 我当时搞不明白 |
[1:27:32] | didn’t understand why Daddy’s shirt was covered in blood. | 不懂为什么爸爸的衣服上会沾满血迹 |
[1:27:35] | It wasn’t.. | 没有血迹 |
[1:27:40] | She lied? | 她撒谎了 |
[1:27:42] | The DNA proves she did. | DNA证明她撒谎了 |
[1:27:49] | Why would she lie like that? | 她为什么要这么做 |
[1:27:54] | I don’t know, honey, but that’s what we need to ask her. | 我也不知道 亲爱的 所以我们得去问她 |
[1:28:06] | Did he really write me every week? | 他真的每礼拜都给我写信吗 |
[1:28:09] | For 18 years. | 写了十八年 |
[1:28:11] | Even when you were just a baby. | 即便那时你还是个不识字的小娃娃 |
[1:28:19] | Is he getting out of jail? | 他要出狱了吗 |
[1:28:21] | They’re not gonna let him out without new evidence. | 要是没有新证据 他就出不来 |
[1:28:24] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[1:28:26] | Because people don’t like to admit when they’ve made a mistake. | 因为人们不愿意承认自己的错误 |
[1:28:33] | We need a statement from your mother. | 我们需要你妈妈的口供 |
[1:28:38] | I can’t control what she does. | 我强迫不了她 |
[1:28:41] | Yeah, I know. Either could Kenny. | 我明白 肯尼也是 |
[1:28:49] | You know, | 你要知道 |
[1:28:52] | if Massachusetts had the death penalty, | 如果麻省有死刑的话 |
[1:28:54] | your father would be dead by now. | 你爸爸早就死了 |
[1:29:17] | He made that for you. | 他为你做的 |
[1:29:32] | He’s had that on the wall of his cell this whole time. | 他一直把这照片挂在牢房的墙上 |
[1:30:04] | After me and Kenny split up, I had this boyfriend, | 和肯尼分手后 我有了新男友 |
[1:30:08] | Robert. | 罗伯特 |
[1:30:11] | And he says that | 他说 |
[1:30:13] | we could get money from the cops if we rat on Kenny. | 要能嫁祸肯尼的话 警察就会给我们钱 |
[1:30:20] | So he goes to Nancy Taylor and says that | 所以他就去和南希·泰勒说 |
[1:30:24] | I told him that Kenny confessed to Mrs. Brow’s murder. | 是我告诉他 肯尼承认自己杀了布劳夫人 |
[1:30:32] | Nancy Taylor tells Robert he can fuck himself. | 南希·泰勒告诉罗伯特 让他去死 |
[1:30:35] | And she hauls me in, | 然后她就把我拖下水 |
[1:30:38] | brings me to this hotel, | 把我带到宾馆里 |
[1:30:41] | makes me look at all these gross pictures. | 逼我看那些恶心的照片 |
[1:30:49] | And she says | 然后 她说 |
[1:30:51] | that they can prove I was an accessory, | 他们有证据证明我是从犯 |
[1:30:55] | And that they’ll take Mandy away. | 还要把曼迪带走 |
[1:31:19] | Hi. Do you guys have a printer I can use? | 你好 这有打印机吗 |
[1:31:24] | Can you guarantee I won’t go to jail if I sign this? | 你能保证我签了这个 不会进监狱吗 |
[1:31:29] | No. I can’t. | 不 我不能 |
[1:31:31] | Sign it, Ma. | 快签啊 妈妈 |
[1:31:55] | Martha Coakley, please. | 麻烦转接玛莎·克里 |
[1:31:57] | No. I have Barry Scheck calling and it’s urgent. | 没有 是巴里·谢克打来的 有急事 |
[1:32:02] | Ms. Coakley? | 克里女士 |
[1:32:04] | Betty Anne Waters. | 我是贝蒂·安·沃特斯 |
[1:32:06] | Look, Barry’s tied up right now, | 巴里现在很忙 |
[1:32:08] | but he wanted me to let you know | 但他让我转告你 |
[1:32:10] | that Brenda Marsh, your key witness in the Kenneth Waters case, | 肯尼·沃特斯案的重要证人 布兰达·玛什 |
[1:32:12] | has just recanted her original testimony. | 已经撤回原先的证词了 |
[1:32:15] | And we just faxed the affidavit, | 我们刚把宣誓书传真给你 |
[1:32:17] | and so you should be getting it shortly. | 一会你就应该收到了 |
[1:32:20] | Hang on, here’s Barry now. | 等下 巴里有话和你说 |
[1:32:23] | Martha! Yeah. That’s something about Brenda Marsh, isn’t it? | 玛莎 对 布兰达·玛什这事闹挺大啊 |
[1:32:27] | Oh, really? | 是吗 |
[1:32:29] | Listen, I just wanted to give you a heads up | 我就想提醒你一下 |
[1:32:31] | while you’re deciding | 当你还在决定 |
[1:32:33] | whether or not to vacate Kenny’s conviction, | 是否撤回肯尼的定罪时 |
[1:32:35] | the folks over at the Boston Globe and the New York Times, | 这故事已经登在《波士顿环球报》和《纽约时报》上了 |
[1:32:39] | they just love this story. | 编辑们特别喜欢这类题材 |
[1:32:42] | No. They’re all over it. | 不 他们可喜欢了 |
[1:32:44] | Yeah, the phone’s been ringing. Yeah. | 对 电话一直响个不停 |
[1:32:47] | Great. All right Okay, bye-bye. | 好极了 就这样 再见 |
[1:33:27] | Are all sides in agreement to vacate the conviction? | 原被告双方一致同意撤回定罪吗 |
[1:33:31] | – Yes, Your Honor. – Yes, Your Honor. | -是的 法官阁下 -是的 法官阁下 |
[1:33:32] | Yes, Your Honor. | 是的 法官阁下 |
[1:33:35] | Kenneth Waters, you’re free to go. | 肯尼·沃特斯 你自由了 |
[1:33:53] | – That’s it? – That’s it. | -就这样吗 -就这样 |
[1:34:49] | Hey, those 18 years, man, they’re gone. | 这十八年的风风雨雨 都过去了 |
[1:34:53] | Right now, I’m… | 现在 我… |
[1:34:54] | How could you possibly thank your sister | 你准备怎么感谢你妹妹 |
[1:34:55] | for what she’s done for you? | 鉴于她为你所做的一切 |
[1:34:57] | I don’t know. How would you thank her? It’s a good question. | 我不知道 是你会怎么感谢 这是个好问题 |
[1:34:59] | Betty, you have any big cases lined up after this? | 贝蒂 在这之后 你还会接其他案子吗 |
[1:35:01] | No, no, no. I never really planned on practicing law, so… | 不 不会 我从来没打算当律师 |
[1:35:11] | – Is this for us? – This is for you. | -这是给我们坐的吗 -是给你的 |
[1:35:14] | We chipped in. | 大家一起出的钱 |
[1:35:18] | Hey. Kenny, Kenny, Kenny. | 肯尼 肯尼 肯尼 |
[1:35:20] | – What? – Look, who’s here. | -怎么了 -看 谁在那 |
[1:35:22] | Where? | 哪里 |
[1:35:23] | It’s Mandy. | 是曼迪 |
[1:35:27] | – That’s Mandy? – Yeah. | -那是曼迪 -对 |
[1:35:31] | Go talk to her. | 过去跟她聊聊 |
[1:35:38] | Just two seconds, guys. | 再等我们一会 |
[1:35:48] | Hi. | 你好 |
[1:35:49] | Hi. | 你好 |
[1:36:14] | You’re so beautiful. | 你真漂亮 |
[1:36:18] | I’m sorry, I can’t just… | 抱歉 我现在不能 |
[1:36:23] | My whole life, I thought… | 我这一辈子 都以为… |
[1:36:29] | Not your whole life. | 还没到一辈子呢 |
[1:36:40] | What my mother did to you… | 妈妈对你做的一切… |
[1:36:43] | I’m so sorry. I’m so sorry. | 对不起 真的对不起 |
[1:36:45] | That’s not your fault. | 这不是你的错 |
[1:36:47] | That’s not your fault, honey. | 不是你的错 宝贝 |
[1:36:59] | Oh, come on, let’s get out of here. Come on. | 走吧 我们快离开这 |
[1:37:02] | Come on. | 来 |
[1:38:20] | Lake Betty Anne and Kenny. | 贝蒂·安 – 肯尼湖 |
[1:38:26] | Lake Kenny and Betty Anne. | 肯尼 – 贝蒂·安湖 |
[1:38:32] | Even if it had taken you another 20 years or so, | 即使要再等你二十年 |
[1:38:36] | I would’ve been okay. | 我也会好好活着 |
[1:38:37] | Another 20 years? | 再过二十年? |
[1:38:39] | Jesus. I would’ve lost my mind! | 天哪 那我估计得疯了 |
[1:38:44] | No, I mean, you know… | 不 我的意思是 |
[1:38:50] | Knowing you were out here, | 我知道你一直都在 |
[1:38:55] | working so hard for me, | 为我四处奔波 竭尽全力 |
[1:39:01] | knowing that you loved me that much. | 知道你还是这么这么地爱我 |