时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | Everyone fucks everyone. | 每个人都会跟彼此上床 |
[00:08] | Eventually. | 早晚的事 |
[00:09] | Sugar-tits. | 甜妞 |
[00:10] | OK, no, don’t speak to him. | 别跟他说话 |
[00:11] | She is red zone. She’s basically my sister. | 她是禁区 基本算是我妹妹 |
[00:13] | He calls her “My Lulu”. | 他叫她”我的露露” |
[00:15] | I’m not in love with you. | 我没爱上你 |
[00:18] | Why are you wearing a hat? | 戴顶帽子干什么 |
[00:21] | Colin! | 科林 |
[00:22] | I think you should live with me. | 你应该跟我一起过 |
[00:23] | I think you would like being painted. | 你应该喜欢当我的模特 |
[00:25] | I’d be generous with your penis. | 我画你的小弟弟的时候会很慷慨的 |
[00:27] | – Fred… – Yeah? | -弗雷德 -什么事 |
[00:28] | This ain’t never going to happen. | 我们俩永远没戏 |
[00:31] | Ok. | 嗯 |
[00:52] | Oh, please, if you’re about to say something like | 别闹 你要是准备说什么 |
[00:55] | “Porn is killing sex” We are going to have a massive argument. | “黄片会毁了性爱”这样的话 我们会大吵一架的 |
[00:57] | – Please don’t say it. – Porn is killing sex. | -求你别说 -黄片会毁了性爱 |
[00:59] | – Bring it. – Listen, hot shot, | -来吧 -听我说 嘴炮王 |
[01:00] | – I’ve wanked over the entire internet. – Oh, goodness. | -我撸遍全网无敌手 -我的天哪 |
[01:03] | Computer screens used to give me faster boners | 看到电脑屏幕就会很快硬起来 |
[01:05] | than a flash of a tit | 比看到奶子都管用 |
[01:06] | and that is not normal. | 这绝对不正常 |
[01:07] | Can we please stop talking about porn? | 能不能别聊黄片的问题了 |
[01:09] | Lulu, you’re supposed to be helping me! | 露露 你应该帮我说话才对 |
[01:10] | You know that a common side effect of excessive porn use | 你知不知道 过度看片的一个普遍副作用 |
[01:12] | is erectile dysfunction… | 就是勃起障碍 |
[01:14] | Are you getting better boners? | 你现在勃起得更好吗 |
[01:15] | What do you think is holding the table up? | 不然你觉得桌子为什么屹立不倒 |
[01:16] | Lulu, kitchen now! | 露露 来厨房 |
[01:18] | Guys, am I too much? | 这样会不会太夸张 |
[01:21] | Hot. | 很性感 |
[01:22] | You look lovely. | 太好看了 |
[01:23] | Cheers. Sam helped. | 谢谢 萨姆有帮我 |
[01:24] | Ladies and gentlemen… This is my greatest achievement. | 女士们先生们 这是我最大的成就 |
[01:28] | You look so hot! | 你这样太性感了 |
[01:38] | Here, try this. | 来 尝尝这个 |
[01:40] | – Is it a hot one? – No. It’s sweet. | -很辣吗 -不辣 是甜的 |
[01:44] | Oh, yeah. | 还真是 |
[01:46] | Thank you for letting me stay here. | 谢谢你让我留在这里 |
[01:47] | I know it can’t have been ideal me just… | 我知道我突然这样出现… |
[01:51] | Turning up out of the… Oh, my God! | 对你来说肯定不理想… 我的天哪 |
[01:52] | You are a bastard! | 你真是个混蛋 |
[01:54] | You bastard! | 混蛋 |
[01:55] | You bastard! | 大混蛋 |
[01:57] | I should have seen it coming, you fucker! | 我早就该料到的 过分 |
[02:00] | Fred, where’s your date? We need to get going. | 弗雷德 你的伴儿呢 我们得出发了 |
[02:02] | I’ll call him again. | 我再给他打个电话 |
[02:03] | Stood up. | 被放鸽子咯 |
[02:04] | – He’s probably just got stuck on a… – Penis. | -他应该只是堵上了… -被丁丁堵上了 |
[02:06] | – Train. – Penis train. | -是地铁 -丁丁地铁 |
[02:07] | He’ll be here. He’s very reliable. | 他会来的 他很靠谱 |
[02:11] | Reliable! | 还靠谱呢 |
[02:13] | So, go on, pray tell us all about the penis train. | 来吧 跟我们讲讲这位”丁丁地铁”先生 |
[02:15] | Oh, yeah, well… He-he’s lovely. Yeah, he’s really, um… | 好 怎么说呢… 他人很好 他就是很… |
[02:21] | He’s just so nice to me, I don’t… | 他对我特别好… 我不知道… |
[02:23] | I just… I mean, it’s… Early days. | 我就是… 因为… 现在还早 |
[02:28] | What’s wrong with you? It’s broken. | 你这是什么毛病 嘴坏了啊 |
[02:30] | – Oh, it’s broken! – Don’t mess me up, OK? I like him. | -绝对坏了 -别毁了我的打扮 我很喜欢他 |
[02:33] | Yeah sure. Never seen you look so sexy. | 行 我就没见你这么性感过 |
[02:36] | OK, here we go. Can we move that, please? | 菜来了 能不能挪一下 |
[02:39] | – Yup. – OK. | -好 -好了 |
[02:40] | Tonight there will be three curries, this first one is… | 今天晚上会有三种咖喱 第一种是… |
[02:44] | Vindalulu! | 咖喱露露肉 |
[02:46] | Yeah. No. Now it’s called Katie Korma. | 不 现在这道菜叫凯特咖喱烩菜 |
[02:49] | What? But it’s not even a korma. | 什么 这根本就不算烩菜 |
[02:51] | No, it’s always been a korma. | 不 一直都是烩菜 |
[02:52] | You were just so chuffed with your wordplay | 是你一直沉浸在自己想出的名字里 |
[02:53] | I couldn’t break it to you. | 我没办法拆穿你 |
[02:55] | It was named after you first? | 之前是以你的名字命名的吗 |
[02:57] | Oh, it seems I was just the holding name | 很显然我只是个暂用名 |
[02:59] | until he got himself an actual girlfriend. | 直到他找到正式的女朋友 |
[03:01] | Fiancée. | 是未婚妻 |
[03:02] | Fiancée. Sorry, I forgot people still did that. | 未婚妻 抱歉 我忘记现在还有订婚这码事了 |
[03:05] | Don’t get weird about it. It’s a curry. | 能别小题大做吗 咖喱而已 |
[03:07] | I’m not being weird about it! | 我没有小题大做啊 |
[03:08] | Oh, he meant her. | 他是说她 |
[03:11] | That’s embarrassing. | 好尴尬 |
[03:12] | – Ah. I’ll get over it. – Where’s Melody? | -一会儿就过去了 -梅洛迪呢 |
[03:14] | – Oh, she’s still painting Colin. – I bet she is. | -她还在画科林 -我想也是 |
[03:17] | Lulu, go get her. | 露露 你去叫她 |
[03:27] | Mate, if this bhaji was a hat, Kate would wear it to work. | 哥们 要是这个炸蔬菜是个帽子 凯特会戴去上班 |
[03:32] | It’s like you’ve come in my mouth. | 好吃到就像你射我嘴里了一样 |
[03:35] | Thanks, guys. And the chutney? | 谢谢大家 酸辣酱呢 |
[03:42] | Tastes like cunt. | 尝起来跟逼一样 |
[03:45] | Thanks, baby. | 谢了宝贝 |
[03:46] | – OK. – Don’t. | -好了 -别闹 |
[03:48] | But why not-ah? It’s curry night! | 为什么不行 今晚吃咖喱 |
[03:51] | It’s offensive. | 太没礼貌了 |
[03:51] | What? Why? I’m good at it… | 什么 为什么 我很擅长啊 |
[03:52] | – No, you’re not. Can we just serve the curry? – Yeah. | -并没有 能不能好好吃咖喱 -好 |
[03:55] | But why is it offensive? | 这怎么会没礼貌呢 |
[03:57] | Would you say that this is offensive, now Anthony? | 你觉得这样会没礼貌吗 安东尼 |
[03:59] | Yes. Very. | 对 很没礼貌 |
[04:00] | Is this offensive. This is, like, totally offensive, right? | 那这样呢 这样也会没礼貌吗 |
[04:03] | Doing an Indian accent is different. | 学印度口音不一样 |
[04:04] | Why can’t I do an Indian accent? | 我为什么不能学印度口音 |
[04:06] | I’m not taking the piss out of Indian people, | 我又没有嘲笑印度人 |
[04:08] | I’m just doing the accent-ah on curry night-ah! | 我只是在咖喱之夜学了一下印度口音 |
[04:10] | It’s racist. OK. | 这是种族歧视 好吗 |
[04:12] | How is it racist? | 怎么就种族歧视了 |
[04:14] | It just is. It makes me feel uncomfortable. | 就是歧视 我觉得很不舒服 |
[04:16] | Because it makes you feel like you are around Indian people? | 是因为这让你觉得周围都是印度人吗 |
[04:18] | No. I didn’t say… | 没有 我没说… |
[04:19] | Am I making you feel uncomfortable, Kate? | 我让你不舒服了吗 凯特 |
[04:21] | Do you want him to leave? | 你希望他走吗 |
[04:22] | I just feel there are certain connotations | 我只是觉得模仿某种口音 |
[04:24] | that come with mocking certain accents. | 会有一些别的涵义 |
[04:26] | Come on, it’s not the 1980s any more. | 得了吧 这又不是上世纪八十年代 |
[04:28] | You can do an accent without it being mocking! | 不是每种口音都涉及到嘲笑的 |
[04:31] | Is this offending any of you, darlings? | 这个口音会让你们不舒服吗 亲爱的 |
[04:33] | I just got hard. | 我都硬了 |
[04:34] | You can’t censor an Indian accent | 你不能因为你觉得不舒服 |
[04:36] | just because it makes you feel uncomfortable. | 就禁止别人学印度口音 |
[04:39] | If anything, that’s racist. | 你这样才更像种族歧视 |
[04:40] | I don’t know why it makes me feel weird. It just does. | 我不知道为什么 但我就是不舒服 |
[04:44] | Oh, do the accent, Katy. | 那你来学口音吧 凯特 |
[04:48] | Do the accent, Katy. | 你学一个看看 凯特 |
[04:51] | No! | 不 |
[04:53] | No! | 不要 |
[04:54] | Can we just, um… | 能不能… |
[04:55] | The pomegranate seeds might be a little bit too much, I’m not sure. | 石榴籽可能有点放多了 我不确定 |
[04:57] | – What, there’s… – They’re in the raita. | -什么 在哪儿 -在酸奶酱里 |
[05:03] | I’m going to pop my belly | 我要是再不吃点薄饼 |
[05:04] | if I don’t munch on a pappadums soon, ya? | 我就要拍肚皮了 知道吗 |
[05:07] | You understand me, ya? | 你们听懂了吗 |
[05:14] | Maybe it is racist. | 也许确实有点种族歧视 |
[05:15] | Jesus, Kate. I mean. | 天哪 凯特 |
[05:18] | This is really beautiful food. | 这顿饭也太好吃了 |
[05:20] | Yeah, with herbs it would be even better, actually. | 是啊 加点芳草调味可能会更好 |
[05:22] | It shouldn’t really need herbs. | 应该不需要芳草 |
[05:27] | The worst thing about it is, | 最糟糕的是 |
[05:29] | a part of him always knew it was happening, | 他其实一直知情 |
[05:31] | but he was just too much of a coward to be alone. | 但他太懦弱了 不想一个人 |
[05:34] | He’d rather have her | 他宁愿拥有她 |
[05:35] | while she’s being licked out by her accountant, | 哪怕她在被会计师舔逼 |
[05:38] | than not have her at all. | 也不愿意完全失去她 |
[05:39] | Romantic, pathetic, beautiful. It’s so many things. | 浪漫 可悲 美丽 非常复杂 |
[05:50] | Yes, I wasn’t expecting her to tell you all that. | 是啊 我没想到她会跟你们说这么多 |
[05:53] | You’re through the worst now. | 你现在已经走出了最低谷 |
[05:54] | He also has sometimes touched himself | 他还曾经有过自摸的时候 |
[05:56] | thinking of the two of them together. | 想着他们两个在一起 |
[05:58] | He is a sexually complicated man. But with a huge heart. | 他是个性方面很复杂的男人 但心胸宽广 |
[06:02] | – Right. – A huge, broken, heart. | -对 -心胸宽广 遍体鳞伤 |
[06:04] | – OK, Melody. – Shattered. | -好了 梅洛迪 -心都碎成渣了 |
[06:06] | Bum out. | 闭嘴吧 |
[06:07] | No, look. She has found love with Brian. | 是这样 她在布莱恩身上找到了真爱 |
[06:11] | I cannot begrudge her that. | 我不能嫉妒这一点 |
[06:12] | Your pain is so beautiful. | 你的痛苦实在太美了 |
[06:16] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[06:17] | Have you been in touch with Cara? | 你最近跟卡拉有联系吗 |
[06:18] | Yes. She sent me a photo of her garden. | 有 她给我发过一张花园的照片 |
[06:23] | Her front garden? | 是她前面的”花园”吗 |
[06:24] | No, although she does have a lovely little front garden. | 不是 不过她前面的花园确实不错 |
[06:27] | But I only paid attention to the back garden. | 但我只注意到了她的后花园 |
[06:29] | More space for aggressive seeding and such. | 那里空间更大 更适合一些特别的播种 |
[06:32] | It was rather a weekend passion of mine. | 那曾经是我周末的爱好之一 |
[06:35] | Can we see a picture of her back garden? | 我们能看看她的后花园吗 |
[06:37] | Of course. If you like that sort of thing. | 当然 如果你们感兴趣的话 |
[06:41] | Here are the lovely camellias. | 这是漂亮的山茶花 |
[06:44] | And you can just make out that climbing rose | 可以看到那株野蔷薇 |
[06:46] | blossoming through the sweet peas. | 在香豌豆间绽放 |
[06:48] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[06:49] | That’s Brian | 这是布莱恩 |
[06:50] | jumping through the sprinkler in front of the chrysanthemums. | 越过那丛菊花前的洒水器时拍的 |
[06:53] | He’s very… | 他真是 |
[06:54] | Hairy, yes. | 毛发旺盛 是的 |
[06:57] | I haven’t that gift, I’m afraid. | 恐怕我没有那种优越条件 |
[07:02] | I think it’s beautiful. | 我觉得很美好 |
[07:04] | That you tried. She let you down. | 你努力过 是她让你失望了 |
[07:07] | You held your end up. Good for you. | 你问心无愧 好样的 |
[07:12] | Thank you, Sam. | 谢谢你 萨姆 |
[07:15] | Are you trying to have sex with someone here? | 你是想跟我们当中的谁上床吗 |
[07:17] | No. | 不是 |
[07:27] | Ok. | 好了 |
[07:28] | It’s Ukululu time. We’re going to play Truth Songs. | 尤克露露时间到 我们要唱真心话歌 |
[07:32] | So, fill your cups. | 大家满上 |
[07:33] | It’s time to get to know each other properly | 是时候好好互相了解了 |
[07:35] | and these are the only two ways I know how to do it. | 我只知道这两种互相了解的办法 |
[07:39] | – I have work tomorrow. – Ah, we all do. | -我明天还得上班 -大家都是啊 |
[07:41] | – Well… – What? | -好吧 -怎么了 |
[07:43] | You’re a receptionist. | 你是前台 |
[07:44] | And? | 所以呢 |
[07:46] | Well… | 这个… |
[07:51] | Sing one about this deliciously spicy curry! | 为这道美味的辣味咖喱献唱一首吧 |
[07:53] | Ok. | 好 |
[07:56] | *I really liked the curry* | *我真喜欢这道咖喱* |
[07:59] | *Which is really lucky* | *这可真是幸运* |
[08:04] | *’Cause Kate told us to big it up whether we did or not* | *因为凯特说喜不喜欢都得闭眼吹* |
[08:12] | Is that true? | 是真的吗 |
[08:13] | – No. – Yes. Who’s next? | -假的 -真的 下一个是谁 |
[08:16] | Kate do one! | 凯特唱一首 |
[08:17] | Excellent idea! | 好主意 |
[08:19] | – Do one about… – Nothing sexual, please. | -唱一首关于… -无关情色的 拜托了 |
[08:20] | Orgasms! | 高潮 |
[08:22] | I’m not going to sing about orgasms! | 我不会唱高潮的 |
[08:24] | Come on! | 来嘛 |
[08:31] | *They feel really nice* | *高潮真爽* |
[08:37] | *They feel really nice* | *高潮真爽* |
[08:43] | *I really like orgasms* | *我真喜欢高潮* |
[08:50] | *They happen down there* | *爽在下面* |
[09:00] | You nailed it, babe. | 唱得真好 亲爱的 |
[09:05] | I want to do one with Colin, about love. | 我想跟科林唱一首 关于爱的 |
[09:08] | Hold my hand. | 握住我的手 |
[09:19] | *Why am I here?* | *我为什么在这里* |
[09:25] | *Most mornings I wish I was dead* | *大多数早晨我都希望自己死了算了* |
[09:40] | Fucking amazing. | 唱得太他妈好了 |
[09:43] | Second curry. | 第二道咖喱 |
[09:45] | Oh, sorry! | 抱歉 |
[09:53] | What’s that smell? | 这是什么味道 |
[09:55] | It’s the next curry. | 下一道咖喱 |
[09:56] | Oh, lovely. Why did you tell Lulu about my orgasm thing? | 真香 你干嘛告诉露露我高潮的事 |
[09:59] | I didn’t. Why did you tell everyone to pretend to like my meal? | 我没有 你干嘛让大家假装爱吃我的菜 |
[10:01] | I didn’t. | 我没有 |
[10:03] | Why did you tell Lulu I’ve never jizzed? | 你干嘛告诉露露我从没喷过 |
[10:04] | I didn’t! Baby, you can’t say jizzed. | 我没有 宝贝 你不能说这个词 |
[10:07] | Well, she’s fucking intuitive then, | 那她直觉可真他妈准 |
[10:08] | picking me to sing the one song about orgasms. | 偏偏就选我唱高潮 |
[10:11] | Lucky I pulled it off. | 幸好我唱得不错 |
[10:12] | Later. Please. This one is fish. | 回头再说 拜托了 这道是鱼 |
[10:14] | It’s all in the timing. | 火候很重要 |
[10:15] | Promise me she doesn’t know. | 向我保证她不知道 |
[10:17] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[10:18] | – Swear on our future children. – I swear. | -以你将来的孩子起誓 -我发誓 |
[10:21] | *Kate can’t come* | *凯特来不了[高潮不了]* |
[10:36] | I was singing about how… | 我唱的是… |
[10:37] | How you can’t come to the cinema | 你明天不能和萨姆 弗雷德约电影 |
[10:39] | with Sam and Fred tomorrow. | 你来不了 |
[10:41] | – Sure. – Seriously, I didn’t know. | -是啊 -真的 我不知道 |
[10:42] | Seriously, it’s OK. | 真的 没事 |
[10:43] | I didn’t know. | 我不知道 |
[10:45] | Anthony never tells me anything any more. Seriously. | 安东尼什么都不跟我说了 真的 |
[10:47] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[10:53] | I don’t want to talk about it. | 我不想说这个 |
[10:56] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[10:57] | I can get the ukulele if you’d rather sing about it. | 你要是想用唱的我就把尤克里里拿过来 |
[10:59] | – I could fucking murder you sometimes. – Sorry. | -有时我真想弄死你 -对不起 |
[11:04] | Hey, I’m a good listener, though. | 不过我很善于倾听 |
[11:06] | – I’m sure you… – What? | -你肯定… -什么 |
[11:09] | I just feel like everyone else can jizz at the drop of a cock. | 我就是觉得别人一看到鸡巴就能喷 |
[11:13] | Tell me about it. | 可不是嘛 |
[11:14] | You struggle as well? | 你也会烦恼吗 |
[11:16] | Oh, no, sorry. I’m one of the lucky ones. | 抱歉 我就是那些幸运儿之一 |
[11:18] | I get close just looking at The Shard. | 我光是看着夏德塔就差不多能高潮 |
[11:23] | Lulu, get out, come on. | 露露 出来 快点 |
[11:24] | I can feel you ruining my relationship from here. | 隔这么远我都能感觉到你在糟践我的恋情 |
[11:26] | It’s OK, baby. | 没事的 宝贝 |
[11:27] | I know you didn’t say anything. We’re just chatting. | 我知道你什么都没告诉她 我们只是聊聊 |
[11:29] | – About what? – The Shard. | -聊什么 -夏德塔 |
[11:31] | Get out of there! | 给我出来 |
[11:32] | We’re bonding! | 我们在联络感情 |
[11:33] | I’m serious! | 我是认真的 |
[11:33] | She’s a teenage boy, she has nothing to offer! | 她就像个青春期男孩 你榨不出什么来的 |
[11:36] | It’s OK, baby. We’ll be back down in a minute. | 没事的 宝贝 我们一会儿就回去 |
[11:38] | I know you didn’t tell her anything. | 我知道你什么都没告诉她 |
[11:40] | Yeah, well, I don’t like it. | 好吧 我不喜欢这样 |
[11:42] | Is it really gross for you to talk about all this stuff? | 聊这些真的会让你觉得恶心吗 |
[11:45] | I know you two are like siblings, right? | 我知道你们俩就像兄妹一样 是吧 |
[11:47] | No, it’s fine. | 不会的 |
[11:47] | Siblings… Right? | 兄妹 对吧 |
[11:50] | Yes. | 对 |
[11:53] | Look, the main thing about orgasms… | 听着 高潮主要是… |
[11:55] | Oh, fuck’s sake. I have jizzed. | 老天 我潮吹过 |
[11:58] | I’ve just never… | 我只是从没… |
[12:01] | With Anthony. | 和安东尼喷过 |
[12:03] | Please don’t tell him I told you. | 拜托别告诉他这事 |
[12:05] | – ‘Course. – I don’t want it to mean we’re not happy. | -当然不会 -我不是想说我们不幸福 |
[12:07] | It doesn’t. | 我知道 |
[12:09] | Happy people jizz. | 但幸福的人会潮吹 |
[12:11] | Everyone has a thing. | 人人都有兴奋的点 |
[12:13] | You probably just haven’t found yours yet. | 你八成只是还没找到而已 |
[12:15] | You’ve got to keep experimenting. Don’t give up. | 继续摸索吧 别放弃 |
[12:20] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[12:22] | I did actually come in here because I need to poo. | 我来这里其实是想拉便便 |
[12:25] | Sure. | 好 |
[12:34] | What are you doing? | 你干什么 |
[12:37] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[12:37] | Come on. Tell me, like… | 说嘛 告诉我 |
[12:39] | Why is this one not right for me? | 这一个怎么不适合我了 |
[12:41] | Is she too kind? Too successful? | 是她太善良了 太成功了 |
[12:45] | Too attractive? | 还是太有魅力了 |
[12:46] | You’ve got a bogey. | 你鼻子上有颗鼻屎 |
[12:48] | I know that’s not true. | 你知道你在忽悠我 |
[12:53] | Fuck you. | 去死吧 |
[12:55] | No, come on. Please, tell me. | 快点 告诉我吧 |
[12:57] | I do think she’s right for you. | 我觉得她适合你 |
[12:59] | – Yeah? – Yeah. | -是吗 -是 |
[13:00] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[13:01] | I’m just not sure you’re right for her. | 就是不知道你是不是适合她 |
[13:03] | You don’t even come together. | 你们都不能一起高潮 |
[13:07] | I told you that in confidence. | 我告诉你 是指望你保密的 |
[13:11] | Aw, shit. Lulu… | 该死 露露 |
[13:15] | I’m really fucking happy now. | 我现在真的很幸福 |
[13:18] | I don’t think you are. | 我不觉得 |
[13:25] | Stop trying to fuck Sam. | 别老想着跟萨姆上床 |
[13:28] | You’re embarrassing yourself | 别给自己丢人了 |
[13:29] | and I don’t want him to catch anything. | 我也不希望他染上什么病 |
[13:35] | Hey, guys. Sorry to interruptaroo. | 两位 抱歉打扰惹 |
[13:38] | You don’t know where I can find a little fella called Fred, do you? | 你知道那位叫弗雷德的小同志在哪吗 |
[13:51] | – Go on! – No, way! No, I hardly know you guys. | -来啊 -不行 我跟你们压根不熟 |
[13:55] | Look, if I can do a song, then you can! | 我都能唱 你也能 |
[13:57] | It’s rather liberating. | 唱了还挺舒爽的 |
[13:59] | Yeah, it doesn’t matter if you can’t sing, it’s not about that. | 对 唱功好不好没关系 重点不是那个 |
[14:01] | It’s about truth! | 重点是真心话 |
[14:02] | Just fucking do it. | 就他妈唱吧 |
[14:05] | Only if Fred gives me the topic. | 除非弗雷德给我个主题 |
[14:07] | Ooh, me? Oh, I don’t know… I feel under pressure now. | 我吗 我不知道 压力好大 |
[14:13] | – How about, um… – Cock? | -不如 -鸡巴 |
[14:14] | Sam. | 萨姆 |
[14:15] | How about… Penguins? | 不如… 企鹅吧 |
[14:17] | Lovely! | 真不错 |
[14:18] | Excellent choice, Fred. | 选得好 弗雷德 |
[14:20] | Classic Fred. | 不愧是弗雷德 |
[14:23] | Ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[14:28] | *I’ll sing you a song about penguins and* | *我为你唱首企鹅的歌* |
[14:32] | I… Oh, my God. | 我… 天哪 |
[14:33] | Oh, no, no! It’s good. | 别停下 很不错 |
[14:35] | One more go, one more go. | 再来一次 再来一次 |
[14:37] | – Just do it again. – All right, come on. | -再来一次 -好吧 来吧 |
[14:38] | With groove, groove it. | 嗨点 嗨起来 |
[14:44] | *And I wish that I could Sing about those penguins* | *我也希望这首歌能献给企鹅们* |
[14:52] | *But all that I have in my head, yeah* | *但我的脑海里全是* |
[14:58] | *Is a tune, a tune, a tune* | *那支曲子 曲子* |
[15:02] | *About the most beautiful creature in the world* | *那支歌颂世上最美生灵的曲子* |
[15:05] | *So I guess I got to sing* | *看来我得把这首歌* |
[15:09] | *So I guess I got to sing* | *看来我得把这首歌* |
[15:11] | *I got to sing about Fred!* | *把这首歌献给弗雷德* |
[15:23] | I want to do one. | 我想唱一首 |
[15:24] | You can’t beat that! | 你不可能比过那首了 |
[15:25] | I think I surprised myself with that one! | 那首歌把我自己都惊喜到了 |
[15:30] | I’m going to have to strap you in, baby girl. | 哥要把你绑起来 小宝贝 |
[15:35] | Why am I the only ones drunk? | 怎么只有我喝醉了 |
[15:39] | ‘Cause you drank everyone’s wine. | 因为你谁的酒都喝 |
[15:43] | Sam, help me, would you? | 萨姆 帮我一下 好吗 |
[15:45] | – Sam? – Yeah. | -萨姆 -好 |
[15:50] | So, Lulu… | 你跟露露… |
[15:51] | – Pretty full-on, yeah. – She’s just trying to piss me off. | -打得正火热 -她只是想气我 |
[15:54] | She doesn’t actually want to have sex with you. | 她不是真想和你上床 |
[15:56] | -She does. Mmm. -She doesn’t. | -她想的 -她不想 |
[15:58] | She does. | 她就是想 |
[15:59] | She doesn’t. | 真不是 |
[16:02] | – She does. – I don’t have time to do this. | -她就是 -我没时间跟你扯皮 |
[16:03] | She doesn’t. | 她不想 |
[16:06] | She doesn’t. | 她真的不想 |
[16:10] | Can you carry those in? | 你能把那些拿进去吗 |
[16:12] | So, just to be clear… You still want to bang Lulu? | 我确定一下 你还是想上露露对吗 |
[16:17] | No! No. | 不 当然不 |
[16:19] | OK, cool! So she’s not red zone any more? | 很好 所以她现在不是禁区了吧 |
[16:22] | – Do what you want, man. – Really? | -你想干什么就干什么 -真的吗 |
[16:23] | No! | 假的 |
[16:25] | But, yeah, sure. But no. | 不过当然可以啦 但还是不行 |
[16:27] | – Yeah? – Yeah. | -真的吗 -嗯 |
[16:29] | No. Cool? | 不 好了吗 |
[16:33] | – Are you OK? – No. | -你还好吗 -不好 |
[16:35] | That’ll keep me busy for a couple of weeks. | 那会让我忙上几个礼拜 |
[16:38] | And then… Colin? | 然后… 科林 |
[16:39] | I suppose a drop more can’t hurt. | 我想再多喝几口也没坏处 |
[16:41] | Then I’m whisking Fred away to this lovely little villa | 然后我就把弗雷德拐到我在帕尔马的 |
[16:45] | that I’ve got in Palma. | 可爱小别墅 |
[16:47] | Aw, how romantic. | 真浪漫 |
[16:49] | Are we nearly finished? | 我们快吃完了吧 |
[16:50] | Nope, no-one move. | 还没 都不准动 |
[16:52] | Melody, Fred hit me! | 梅洛迪 弗雷德打我 |
[16:53] | Fred, do it again. | 弗雷德 再打一次 |
[16:55] | Give me that. I’m so sorry about this, Will. | 快给我 真抱歉 威尔 |
[16:57] | Don’t make crazy Fred come to town, OK? | 别把”发疯弗雷德”逼出来 行吗 |
[17:03] | You have ruined the shirt! | 衬衫被你毁了 |
[17:05] | It was my shirt! I’ve ruined my shirt. And “Crazy Fred”? | 这是我的衬衫 我毁的是自己的衬衫 “发疯弗雷德” |
[17:10] | Oh, you’re adorable. | 你真可爱 |
[17:11] | Stop touching me. I’m not adorable. | 别碰我 我一点都不可爱 |
[17:13] | I’m a man. | 我是个男人 |
[17:14] | All right, stop showing off, you little squid. | 好啦 别显摆了 小傻瓜 |
[17:17] | I made you. | 是我造就你的 |
[17:18] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[17:21] | Give me my shirt back. | 把衬衫还给我 |
[17:23] | – What? – I don’t think that’s necessary, is it? | -什么 -我觉得没这个必要吧 |
[17:26] | Now. | 立刻 |
[17:33] | All yours. | 归你了 |
[17:36] | Ok… | 好啦 |
[17:38] | Now let’s play… | 现在我们来玩 |
[17:41] | “Who’s going to have sex tonight?” | “今晚谁会滚床单”游戏 |
[17:44] | Melody and Colin! | 梅洛迪和科林 |
[17:46] | – That is not what this is. – Oh, come on. | -我们之间不是这么回事 -少来 |
[17:48] | We’ve all seen you sneaking out of Melody’s room | 我们都看见你从梅洛迪房间溜出来 |
[17:52] | like a satisfied little squirrel. | 像只心满意足的小松鼠 |
[17:54] | Come on, Colin. | 走吧 科林 |
[17:55] | Aw, Lolita, don’t run! | 洛丽塔 别逃啊 |
[17:58] | Oh, God, I think I’ll, erm… | 天呐 我还是… |
[18:00] | It’s OK, Colin. You’re going through a big life change. | 没事的 科林 你正经历巨大的人生变故 |
[18:02] | You’re bound to make very odd decisions. | 必然会做出奇葩的决定 |
[18:05] | I understand English, you know. | 我听得懂英语的 |
[18:07] | Why is everyone freaking out? | 为什么大家反应这么大 |
[18:08] | Zey are lovers. Let zem be! | 他们是情人 随他们去啦 |
[18:10] | Is zat offensive, Anthony? | 他是不是很没礼貌 安东尼 |
[18:12] | He’s not my lover! | 他不是我的情人 |
[18:14] | He’s my muse! | 他是我的缪斯 |
[18:23] | Please excuse me. | 我失陪了 |
[18:25] | Merci. | 多谢了 |
[18:26] | – I warned you he was fragile. – He’s an adult. | -我提醒过你 他很容易受伤 -他是成年人 |
[18:29] | Well, he just stormed off like a little baby. | 但他刚像个小朋友一样气冲冲地走了 |
[18:30] | Your muse? | 你的缪斯 |
[18:31] | Well, I think that’s just lovely. | 我觉得非常有爱 |
[18:33] | – Me, too. – No, you don’t. | -我也是 -你才不这么想 |
[18:34] | Like an artist’s muse? | 就像艺术家的缪斯女神吗 |
[18:36] | Just lovely. | 太有爱了 |
[18:37] | Yes, he is! | 没错 他是 |
[18:38] | You think meeting someone like Colin | 你们以为艺术家天天都能 |
[18:40] | happens to artists all the time? | 遇见像科林这样的人吗 |
[18:42] | He gives so much. | 他付出非常多 |
[18:43] | Yeah, sure, and you just lap it up | 是啊 然后你就照单全收 |
[18:46] | and just slap it on a canvas. | 然后甩到画布上 |
[18:47] | – Pardon? – “His pain is so beautiful.” | -你说什么 -“他的痛苦是如此美丽” |
[18:50] | You’re using him to indulge yourself. | 你不过是利用他来放纵自己 |
[18:53] | I am indulging. And what is this? | 我放纵自己 那这是什么 |
[18:56] | 那是一瓶4镑的红酒 | |
[19:00] | What did I just say? That’s expensive! | 我刚不是说了 这酒很贵的 |
[19:02] | Can we all grow up for a second here, please? | 我们能不能都成熟一点 |
[19:03] | I can’t believe you can’t come. | 你居然无法高潮 |
[19:05] | Sorry if I upset you, Melody. | 如果惹你生气了 抱歉 梅洛迪 |
[19:06] | You don’t upset me. You bore me. | 你没惹我生气 你只是让我无聊 |
[19:08] | All you seem to want to do is drink and wank and drink and wank. | 你人生除了喝酒和手淫 似乎没别的追求 |
[19:12] | Well, at least I don’t have to wank other people’s pain | 至少我不用把别人的痛苦 |
[19:15] | onto a canvas, | 撸到画布上 |
[19:16] | and then shove it in people’s faces and call it “My art.” | 然后把它拍到别人脸上 美其名曰为”我的艺术” |
[19:19] | Well, at least I don’t have to stare at other people’s miserable, | 至少我不用盯着别人悲催的裸体看 |
[19:22] | naked bodies to make me feel something. | 才能有真切的感受 |
[19:24] | This is so hot. | 太辣了 |
[19:24] | Isn’t that exactly what you’re doing with Colin? | 这不正是你对科林做的事吗 |
[19:27] | I’m sorry, I’m sorry, should I call him your muse? | 不好意思 我是不是该称呼他为你的缪斯 |
[19:29] | Maybe Kate should try staring at a naked Colin | 或许凯特该试试盯着裸体科林看 |
[19:32] | to help her orgasm debut. | 来得到人生第一次高潮 |
[19:33] | I have had an orgasm! | 我有过高潮 |
[19:35] | You are all obsessed with sex! Pathetic. | 你们都痴迷于性爱 真可悲 |
[19:38] | Don’t walk out on this, this is the big one. | 别这时候离席啊 这锅是重头戏 |
[19:39] | This is the curr-icane! | 这叫咖喱飓风 |
[19:40] | I can’t bear it, mate. I’m going to have to make her come. | 我受不了了 哥们 我得帮她高潮 |
[19:43] | I have had an orgasm! | 我有过高潮 |
[19:44] | This is a very delicate mix | 这锅精心调配的混合咖喱 |
[19:46] | of three very unusual, sought-after spices. | 加入了三种非同一般 广受欢迎的香料 |
[19:48] | This is the first time I’ve managed to make it. | 这是我第一次成功做出来 |
[19:50] | It takes three days to marinate so… | 光是腌制就花了三天 所以… |
[19:51] | – What does it feel like, then? – Oh, leave her alone. | -那你高潮是什么感觉 -别烦她了 |
[19:53] | Can we focus on the curries, please? | 我们能不能都关注一下咖喱 |
[19:54] | – You blatantly haven’t. – She has! | -你绝逼没有过 -她有 |
[19:56] | I have had an orgasm! | 我有过高潮 |
[19:58] | She’s just never orgasmed with Anthony! | 她只是没跟安东尼有过高潮 |
[20:04] | Can we drop the wind-ups for a second, Lu? | 你能不能先别故意气人 露 |
[20:17] | Ok… | 好 |
[20:19] | I am just going to gather up all of this negative energy | 我要把现场所有的负能量都收集起来 |
[20:24] | and I’m just going to pop it in here, OK? | 然后放进这里 |
[20:27] | Don’t put it in there. | 别放进那里 |
[20:28] | I’ve spent three days marinating! | 我花了三天才腌好的 |
[20:35] | No! | 不 |
[20:37] | Oh, God, it’s delicious. | 天啊 真好吃 |
[20:41] | Come on, baby, let’s go to bed. Anthony. | 来 宝贝 我们去睡觉吧 安东尼 |
[20:44] | – Fuck! – I’ll do it. | -操 -我来收拾 |
[20:46] | Our first fight. | 我们第一次吵架 |
[20:47] | G’day. I’m going to go and get you a big pint of water, OK? | 嘿 我去给你倒杯水 好吗 |
[20:51] | Fred, have you got some cups and some cloths? | 弗雷德 你有杯子和布吗 |
[20:54] | Yes. Sure. This way. | 有的 这边 |
[20:59] | Your friends are lunatics. | 你的朋友都是疯子 |
[21:01] | I know. | 我知道 |
[21:16] | It’s tempting, Chuckles, but I’m too full. | 很诱人 爱笑鬼 但我已经很饱了 |
[21:20] | Aw, come on. Get your tits out. | 来嘛 把奶子掏出来 |
[21:21] | We can’t. | 我们不能 |
[21:24] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[21:26] | No! | 不 |
[21:28] | I’ll let you call me Fred! | 我可以让你叫我弗雷德哦 |
[21:31] | That was a joke. | 开玩笑的 |
[21:48] | I thought you left. | 我还以为你走了 |
[21:49] | So did I. | 我也是 |
[21:50] | You don’t have to be here if you can’t handle… | 你如果应付不了 就不必待在这里 |
[21:52] | No. | 不 |
[21:54] | I want to be here. | 我想待在这里 |
[21:59] | I want to be the pain in your paintings… | 我想当你画作里的痛苦 |
[22:03] | So to speak. | 可以这么说 |
[22:13] | Merci, Colin. | 谢谢你 科林 |
[22:22] | Yup. | 嗯 |
[22:23] | That’s OK. | 还行 |
[22:25] | Yup. | 嗯 |
[22:25] | Yup. | 嗯 |
[22:28] | This is humiliating. | 这真羞辱人 |
[22:29] | No, baby, it’s not. We’ve just got to find our… Thing. | 宝贝 不是的 我们只是得找到我们的…喜好 |
[22:35] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[22:37] | I don’t want to… | 我不想… |
[22:40] | Cry in front of you, but… | 在你面前哭 但是 |
[22:41] | No… That’s fine. | 不 没关系 |
[22:45] | Maybe we’re just going to have to admit that we’re not… | 也许我们就是得承认我们不… |
[22:47] | Keep crying. Don’t stop crying… | 继续哭 别忍住 |
[22:50] | – Compatible… – Yeah! | -合拍… -爽 |
[22:52] | – Keep going. – Together. | -继续 -你和我 |
[22:54] | Think about how sad that makes you. | 想想那让你有多难过 |
[22:57] | Keep crying! | 继续哭 |
[22:59] | Cry! Cry! | 哭 哭啊 |
[23:01] | Oh, yeah! Please, cry! | 好爽 求你 哭啊 |
[23:03] | Oh, you’re sad! Yeah! | 你好悲伤 爽 |
[23:13] | – Did you… – Yep. | -你刚才… -是的 |
[23:18] | Yeah, I did. | 我高潮了 |