英文名称:Crazy, Stupid, Love
年代:2011
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:50] | Oh, I’m so full. | 好饱 |
[00:53] | You were right, I shouldn’t have eaten all that bread. | 你说得没错 我不该把面包都吃了 |
[00:57] | Want to split a dessert? | 甜点我们分着吃吧 |
[01:03] | You okay? You seem a little off. | 你没事吧 你好像有点心不在焉 |
[01:05] | Yeah, I’m just trying to think about what I want. | 我只是在想我要什么 |
[01:09] | Yeah, me too. | 我也是 |
[01:10] | Why don’t we just say it at the same time? One, two, three… | 要不我们一起说出来 一 二 三 |
[01:14] | – I want a divorce. – Crème brûlée. | -我想离婚 -焦糖布丁 |
[01:33] | You can’t get away. | 你跑不掉啦 |
[01:37] | It’s okay, that’s my fault. | 没事的 怪我 |
[01:38] | Come on, let’s get you to bed before your parents get home. | 来吧 你得在你爸妈回来前上床睡觉 |
[01:41] | No puppy eyes, you little maniac. | 别可怜巴巴地看着我 你个小疯子 |
[01:43] | Go brush your teeth. | 去刷牙 |
[02:18] | Aren’t you gonna say anything? | 你不说点什么吗 |
[02:22] | Almost 25 years of marriage and you have nothing to say? | 将近25年的婚姻 你竟无话可说吗 |
[02:33] | Robbie. | 罗比 |
[02:34] | Hey, Robbie, have you seen Molly’s homework? | 罗比 你见到莫莉的家庭作业了吗 |
[02:36] | – Get out. – Oh, my God. | -出去 -天呐 |
[02:38] | Close the door. | 把门关上 |
[02:41] | Okay, Robbie, I’m really sorry, and I didn’t see anything. | 好吧 罗比 我很抱歉 我什么都没看到 |
[02:48] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[02:52] | You’re not talking, and you know that only makes me talk more. | 你知道你不说话只会让我更喋喋不休 |
[02:55] | But I mean maybe that’s good, you know? | 但也许是件好事 对吗 |
[02:57] | Because maybe I’ll just say it. | 因为也许我会直接说出来 |
[02:58] | Maybe… Maybe I’ll just tell you I slept with someone. | 也许我会直接告诉你我和别人上了床 |
[03:10] | David Lindhagen. From work. | 大卫·林哈根 我的同事 |
[03:13] | – You met him at the Christmas party. – Please stop. | -你在圣诞派对上见过他 -请不要再说了 |
[03:15] | The last person in the world I’d wanna hurt is you. | 这世上我最不想伤害的人就是你 |
[03:18] | If you keep talking, I’m gonna get out of the car. | 如果你再说下去 我就跳车 |
[03:19] | I think the fact that I did it, it just shows how broken we are. | 我觉得我的出轨恰恰表明了我们的婚姻有多失败 |
[03:23] | – Okay. – How much we really… Cal. | -行吧 -我们有多…卡尔 |
[03:27] | Oh, my God! Cal! | 天呐 卡尔 |
[03:37] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[03:40] | I’ll leave tonight. I’ll sign whatever you want. | 我今晚就走 你要我签什么我都签 |
[03:42] | Just please stop talking about it. | 拜托你别再说这件事了 |
[03:47] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[04:07] | I’m sorry you had to see that. | 抱歉让你看到那个场面 |
[04:09] | No, you know, I should have knocked. | 不 我应该敲门的 |
[04:19] | Just for the record, I think about you while I do it. | 我想告诉你 我撸的时候想的是你 |
[04:24] | – Robbie. – I have this picture of you… | -罗比 -我有张你的照片 |
[04:26] | – and I look at it the whole time. – Stop it. | -我从头到尾都在看着它 -别说了 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:1348个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:211个,六级词汇:103个,GRE词汇:90个,托福词汇:144个,考研词汇:228个,专四词汇:185个,专八词汇:33个, 所有生词标注共:392个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[04:30] | I love you, Jessica. | 我爱你 杰西卡 |
[04:32] | I am actually begging you to stop it. | 我真的求求你别说了 |
[04:34] | And I know you’re 17, and I know I just turned 13… | 我知道你已经十七岁了 而我才刚满十三 |
[04:38] | which is the same age as your little brother. | 跟你弟弟一样大 |
[04:39] | But soon our age difference won’t even matter. | 但很快这四岁就根本不算什么了 |
[04:42] | Which is good, because I’m pretty sure you’re my soul mate. | 这是件好事 因为我很确定你就是我的灵魂伴侣 |
[04:47] | Okay… | 好吧 |
[04:49] | – Listen, Robbie… – We’re home. | -听着 罗比 -我们回来了 |
[04:51] | Shit. | 该死 |
[04:53] | Hey, Mr. And Mrs. Weaver, how was…? | 韦弗先生 韦弗太太 今天还好吗… |
[04:55] | Oh, my God. What happened? | 天呐 发生什么了 |
[04:57] | Mrs. Weaver said she wanted a divorce, | 韦弗太太说她想离婚 |
[04:59] | and I jumped out of the car. | 于是我就跳车了 |
[05:00] | – Cal. Honey… – Well… | -卡尔 亲爱的 -那么 |
[05:03] | – Kids good? Everybody good? – Dad? | -孩子们还好吗 都好吧 -老爸 |
[05:06] | Hey, Buddy, I didn’t see you standing there. | 小伙子 我没看见你站在那 |
[05:07] | – You’re getting a divorce? – Well, yes. | -你们要离婚了吗 -是的 |
[05:09] | So, Jess, did Molly get through dinner okay? | 杰西卡 莫莉吃晚饭还乖吗 |
[05:13] | Yeah, yeah, she’s… | 挺好的 她… |
[05:13] | You jumped out of a moving car? | 你跳下了一辆行驶中的车 |
[05:15] | I did, I jumped out of a moving car. | 没错 我跳下了一辆行驶中的车 |
[05:17] | – Did she fight you on broccoli? – No, she didn’t. | -她有没有吵着闹着不吃西兰花 -没有 |
[05:19] | She always fights me. | 我在的时候她总是不好好吃 |
[05:21] | Sorry you had to find out this way. | 抱歉要通过这样的方式让你发现 |
[05:22] | Sorry you jumped out of a car. | 抱歉你跳了车 |
[05:24] | – I’m sorry if she fought you on broccoli. – It’s okay. | -抱歉如果她吵着不吃花菜 -没事 |
[05:26] | I don’t have any money. | 我没带钱 |
[05:27] | Sweetheart? Let’s go to bed, okay? | 亲爱的 我们上床睡觉 好吗 |
[05:30] | Listen, why don’t you grab your coat? | 要不你去拿你的外套吧 |
[05:30] | – I’ll drive you home. – All right. | -我开车送你回家 -好吧 |
[05:33] | I don’t care. I love him. I really do. | 我不在乎 我爱他 真的爱 |
[05:37] | And, given the opportunity… | 如果有机会的话 |
[05:40] | Yes, I would have his babies. | 没错 我会给他生孩子 |
[05:41] | Seriously? Conan O’Brien? You would do Conan O’Brien? | 你认真的 柯南·奥布莱恩 你愿意上他 |
[05:45] | Oh, my God, yes. | 那还用说 |
[05:47] | Ew. Friend to friend, ew. | 恶心 朋友之谈 真恶心 |
[05:50] | I don’t know. Your life is so PG-13. | 我不知道 你一直都是个乖乖女 |
[05:54] | – My life is not PG-13. – Oh, it so is. | -我才不是乖乖女 -绝对就是 |
[05:57] | – No, it’s not. – Yes, it is. | -不 不是的 -明明就是 |
[05:59] | You’ve never left L.A. You pass the bar, | 你从没离开过洛杉矶 你通过了司法考试 |
[06:01] | you’re gonna be what, a patent lawyer? | 你以后会做什么 一名专利律师 |
[06:02] | Probably married to that human Valium, Richard. I just… | 很可能会嫁给那个人型安定剂理查德 我… |
[06:07] | Listen, I worry about you, is all. | 我很担心你 就这样 |
[06:25] | So much potential… | 你意淫谁不好 |
[06:26] | and you’ve resorted to fantasizing about | 非得去幻想 |
[06:28] | Conan “Ginger Junk” O’Brien. | 那个红发垃圾柯南·奥布莱恩 |
[06:30] | – He’s funny. – He looks like a carrot, honey. | -他很有趣 -他看起来像根胡萝卜 亲爱的 |
[06:33] | Who looks like a carrot? | 谁看起来像根胡萝卜 |
[06:37] | Hi. Who looks like a carrot? | 你们好 谁看起来像根胡萝卜 |
[06:40] | Conan O’Brien. | 柯南·奥布莱恩 |
[06:42] | My friend Hannah here thinks he’s sexy. | 我朋友汉娜觉得他很性感 |
[06:45] | That’s weird, because I think that your friend Hannah is really sexy. | 真奇怪 因为我觉得你朋友汉娜很性感 |
[06:48] | Oh, my God. You did not just say that. | 天呐 这么老套的话你都说的出口 |
[06:51] | How old are you? | 你多大年纪了 |
[06:53] | – What are you, a lawyer? – Yeah. A little bit. | -你是做什么的 律师吗 -算是吧 |
[06:55] | – Come on. – I know. | -不是吧 -我知道 |
[06:57] | – You are? Is she? – Gonna be. | -真的吗 她是吗 -准律师 |
[06:58] | Don’t you think you’re a little old | 你不觉得都你这岁数了 |
[07:00] | to use cheesy pickup lines? | 用这种烂俗搭讪套路有点不合适吗 |
[07:01] | Objection. Leading the witness. | 反对 诱导证人 |
[07:05] | Well, Hannah, you’re really wearing that like you’re doing it a favor. | 汉娜 这裙子真是因为你才流光溢彩 |
[07:07] | – Oh, God. – That’s a line. | -天呐 -这句是套路 |
[07:09] | Me sitting there for the past two hours | 我在那边坐了两小时 |
[07:11] | not being able to take my eyes off you is fact. | 视线无法从你身上 这才是事实 |
[07:13] | I mean, there’s lots of beautiful women in this bar. | 这间酒吧美女如云 |
[07:15] | Your friend included. Hi. | 包括你的朋友 你好 |
[07:17] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[07:19] | But I can’t take my eyes off of you. | 但我的视线无法从你身上移开 |
[07:21] | That’s a fact, it’s not a line. | 这是真的 不是套路的搭讪词 |
[07:22] | I find you very attractive. | 我觉得你很迷人 |
[07:25] | Do you find me attractive? | 你觉得我迷人吗 |
[07:26] | – She does. – I don’t. | -她觉得 -我不觉得 |
[07:28] | – You do. She does. – Yes, she does. | -没错 她确实这么觉得 -是吧 |
[07:30] | – I don’t. – You do. | -我没有 -你有 |
[07:32] | – You do. – I don’t. | -你真的有 -我真不觉得 |
[07:33] | – Hannah, can I buy you a drink? – No. | -汉娜 我能请你喝一杯吗 -不能 |
[07:35] | – You say no a lot, don’t you? – No. | -你经常拒绝别人吧 -不是 |
[07:37] | Oh, boy. Permission to approach the bench? | 我的天 能允许我坐下吗 |
[07:40] | Seriously? | 你认真的吗 |
[07:41] | Just, come on, let me deliver my closing argument. | 拜托 让我说完结案陈词就好 |
[07:45] | Sure. Proceed. | 行 你说吧 |
[07:47] | Hannah, we live in a physical world, right? | 汉娜 我们生活在一个物质世界里 对吧 |
[07:50] | And you’re going to age, right? | 你会变老 对不对 |
[07:53] | I guarantee you this: | 我向你保证 |
[07:54] | You’re never gonna regret going home | 你将来绝不会后悔 |
[07:56] | with that guy from the bar that one time… | 和酒吧的那个人 |
[07:58] | that was a total tomcat in the sack. | 回家共度一夜春宵 |
[08:00] | But I can’t guarantee that you won’t not regret it. | 但我没法保证你现在不会不后悔 |
[08:03] | – That was a double negative. – You’re a double negative. | -你用的是双重否定 -你就是一个双重否定 |
[08:07] | Okay. Hannah, can I buy you a drink? | 好了 汉娜 我能请你喝一杯吗 |
[08:10] | Okay. You know what? It’s time to go home. | 好吧 我该回家了 |
[08:13] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[08:14] | That’s forward of you, but okay. I’ll do it. | 你回家真早 但没事 我可以接受 |
[08:16] | I TiVoed Saw III. | 我录了《电锯惊魂三》 |
[08:18] | So should I get my car or yours? | 开你的车还是开我的 |
[08:20] | Should I pull the car around? | 我要把车开过来吗 |
[08:21] | You been drinking? I’ll drive. | 你喝酒了吧 我来开车 |
[08:23] | – Liz? – Coming. | -丽兹 -来了 |
[08:45] | *There’s a season in your eyes* | *你的眼中有四季* |
[08:55] | *and a fever on your breath* | *呼吸中带着炽热* |
[09:00] | I’ll have to call Nanna. | 我得打个电话给娜娜 |
[09:03] | Oh. Noth… | 没什么 |
[09:11] | So Stanford, huh? | 你要上斯坦福了吧 |
[09:14] | Good for you. That’s great. I know your dad’s really proud. | 挺好的 很棒 我知道你老爸很骄傲 |
[09:18] | Yeah. Yeah, he’s… | 是啊 没错 他… |
[09:21] | – Are you sure you’re okay? – David Lindhagen, God. | -你确定你没事吗 -大卫·林哈根 天呐 |
[09:33] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[09:42] | I’m sorry. Sorry about that. | 抱歉 抱歉我刚才那个样子 |
[09:45] | It’s okay. | 没事 |
[09:50] | Mr. Weaver? | 韦弗先生 |
[09:55] | You’re the nicest dad that I babysit… | 你是我当过保姆的所有家庭里… |
[10:01] | Of all the… | 最好的爸爸… |
[10:03] | You’re really nice. | 你人真的很好 |
[10:05] | – That’s very nice. – And… | -多谢你这么说 -还有… |
[10:08] | I like Ms. Weaver, I like her a lot. Okay? | 我喜欢韦弗太太 很喜欢 好吗 |
[10:12] | But if she wants to divorce you… | 但如果她想和你离婚… |
[10:16] | then I think she’s batshit crazy. | 那我想她一定是疯了 |
[10:20] | – Sorry. – Okay. Okay. | -抱歉 -没事 没事 |
[10:24] | I hope this doesn’t make you uncomfortable. | 我希望这话不会让你不舒服 |
[10:27] | I’ve developed, like, a little crush… | 我好像…好像有点迷上… |
[10:29] | Could you do me a favor? | 你能帮我个忙吗 |
[10:31] | Would you not mention to your parents that | 你能不能别跟你爸妈说 |
[10:32] | Mrs.Weaver and I are, you know… | 韦弗太太和我…你知道的 |
[10:36] | It’s something we wanna tell them on our own, okay? | 我们想亲自告诉他们这事 好吗 |
[10:40] | Yeah. | 好 |
[10:42] | Thank you, I appreciate that. | 谢谢你 我不胜感激 |
[10:44] | Have a good night. | 晚安 |
[10:58] | See you soon | 再见 |
[11:06] | Another vodka cranberry? | 再来一杯蔓越莓伏特加吗 |
[11:08] | I’m sorry. What? | 抱歉 你说什么 |
[11:09] | – Another vodka cranberry? – Oh, yeah. Yes, thanks. | -还要再来一杯蔓越莓伏特加吗 -要的 谢谢 |
[11:15] | I’ve been by this place a million times, never come in. | 我路过了这地方无数次 却从没进来过 |
[11:18] | It’s nice, lot of pretty girls. | 还挺不错的 美女挺多 |
[11:26] | – Hey, guess what. – What? | -你猜怎么着 -怎么了 |
[11:30] | My wife is having intercourse with someone who is not me. | 我老婆跟别的男人发生了性关系 |
[11:35] | I’m sorry to hear that. | 我很遗憾 |
[11:37] | Thank you. That is very nice of you to say. | 谢谢你 你能说这话真好 |
[11:40] | Very, very nice. | 真的 真的很好 |
[11:43] | She just told me. I just found out, so I’m a little raw. It’s… | 她才说 我才发现 所以我还有点心痛 |
[11:48] | Okay. Well, you’re not listening. | 好吧 你没在听 |
[11:51] | Okay. | 行吧 |
[11:55] | You wouldn’t ignore me if I were David Lindhagen. | 如果我是大卫·林哈根 你就不会无视我了 |
[12:01] | My wife doesn’t ignore David Lindhagen. | 我老婆就没有无视大卫·林哈根 |
[12:03] | She screws him. | 她上了他 |
[12:07] | Screws him. | 上了他 |
[12:10] | They make this, like, gurgling sound, it’s like: | 他们就发出了咯咯的声音 |
[12:16] | Gay. | 基佬 |
[12:24] | Hey, Cal | 卡尔 |
[12:28] | Oh, I just… I got the report on the end-of-year financials. | 我刚刚拿到了年终财务报告 |
[12:32] | – Good. Good, good. Really great. – Oh, good. | -不错不错不错 很不错 -那就好 |
[12:35] | You killed this quarter. | 这季度你简直秒杀全场 |
[12:37] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[12:38] | – Cal, seriously. – All right. | -卡尔 你真的棒 -好的 |
[12:41] | – Okay. – Seriously. | -好的 -我说真的 |
[12:43] | Who told you that Emily and I are getting divorced? | 谁告诉你艾米莉要和我离婚的 |
[12:47] | – You’re getting a divorce? – Yeah. | -你要离婚了 -没错 |
[12:53] | Amy heard you crying in the bathroom. | 艾米听到你在厕所哭 |
[12:55] | We all thought it was cancer. | 我们还以为你得癌症了 |
[12:57] | Thank God, man. | 谢天谢地 兄弟 |
[12:59] | Yeah, just my relationship. | 是啊 只是要离婚而已 |
[13:03] | Thank God. | 谢天谢地 |
[13:05] | Divorce. | 离婚而已 |
[13:08] | – I’m so lucky. – You are. | -我真走运 -那可不 |
[13:10] | I have to go pick out furniture now. | 我得去挑家具了 |
[13:12] | Okay, okay. You go for it. | 行行行 你去吧 |
[13:17] | It could have been cancer, buddy. | 没得癌症已经很走运了 伙计 |
[13:19] | Hey, everyone, it’s just a divorce. | 各位 他只是要离婚而已 |
[13:22] | All right, buddy. | 好嘛 伙计 |
[13:23] | Thanks. Feels good. | 多谢各位 我感觉好多了 |
[13:42] | Cal? I just wanted to say… | 卡尔 我只是想说 |
[13:46] | Shit. | 该死 |
[13:51] | Can I back that thing out of the driveway for you? | 我用不用帮你把车倒出车道 |
[13:54] | – Oh, no. I’ll be fine. – You have trouble in reverse, is all. | -不用了 我可以的 -你不太会倒车 |
[13:58] | When I get settled, | 等我安顿下来 |
[13:58] | the kids can come and take a look at my new place. | 孩子们可以过来看看我的新家 |
[14:05] | I think I’m having a midlife crisis, maybe. | 我觉得我可能是中年危机 |
[14:08] | Can women have midlife crises? | 女人也会有中年危机吗 |
[14:11] | In the movies it’s always men having them | 电影里都是男人才有中年危机 |
[14:13] | and buying ridiculous yellow Porsches… | 会买那种很夸张的黄色保时捷 |
[14:15] | …but, you know, I’m not a man. | 但我不是男人 |
[14:16] | Be sure to fertilize all this. | 一定要给植物施肥 |
[14:18] | We got married so young, Cal. | 我们那么年轻就结婚了 卡尔 |
[14:20] | And now I’m 44. | 现在我四十四岁了 |
[14:23] | And it’s so much older than I thought I’d be. | 比我想象中老多了 |
[14:26] | There’s a turnoff valve for the sprinklers over there. | 那边有一个关闭洒水器的阀门 |
[14:29] | Last week, when I told you that I had to work late… | 上周 我告诉你我要加班 |
[14:31] | …I went to see the new Twilight movie by myself. | 其实我是自己去看了《暮光之城》 |
[14:35] | I don’t know why I did that. | 我不知道自己为什么要这么做 |
[14:37] | And it was so bad, Cal. | 我知道这样做很不对 卡尔 |
[14:39] | It keeps raining like this, | 如果它像这样一直浇水 |
[14:40] | you might wanna turn off the automatic setting. | 你得关掉自动设置 |
[14:42] | And we haven’t been us. Not for a long time. | 我们已经不是原来的我们了 已经很久了 |
[14:45] | And I don’t know when you and I stopped being us. | 我不知道我们从何时开始失去了感觉 |
[14:50] | I mean, do you? | 你知道吗 |
[14:52] | Maybe it’s when you screwed David Lindhagen. | 也许是在你和大卫·林哈根上床之后 |
[15:20] | *Nobody wants to be alone* | *没人愿意形影单只* |
[15:27] | *The heart beats happy when it has a place* | *心有所属才会快乐* |
[15:35] | *And if it doesn’t have a home* | *若你心无归处* |
[15:43] | *It can come into my space* | *可以来我这里* |
[15:48] | *So you can be the one I love* | *这样我可以爱着你* |
[15:52] | *I can be the one you long for* | *我可以成为你心之所想* |
[15:56] | *You can be the one I want* | *你可以成为我心之所想* |
[16:02] | Sorry I’m late, I had to pick something up at Macy’s. | 抱歉 我迟到了 我得去梅西百货取东西 |
[16:05] | – Don’t even worry about it. – A chardonnay. | -没关系 -一杯夏敦埃酒 |
[16:07] | I’m just glad you’re here. | 我很高兴你来了 |
[16:12] | I don’t know. I don’t know what happened. | 我不知道 我不知道发生什么了 |
[16:14] | Tough couple of days. | 最近这几天很难熬 |
[16:18] | You know when you don’t see something coming… | 当你根本没想到会发生这样的事… |
[16:21] | Claire said I can’t be friends with you anymore. | 克莱尔说我不能和你做朋友了 |
[16:24] | What? | 什么 |
[16:25] | She said we had to choose between you and Emily. | 她说我们得在你和艾米莉之间做出选择 |
[16:28] | I chose you. | 我选了你 |
[16:31] | But she said no. | 但她说不行 |
[16:37] | It’s cologne. | 这是古龙水 |
[16:41] | Bernie? | 伯尼 |
[16:44] | Are you breaking up with me,Bernie? | 你要和我绝交吗 伯尼 |
[16:46] | There’s a gift receipt in there also. | 小票也在里面 |
[16:49] | Bernie? | 伯尼 |
[16:50] | Bernie. Bernie. | 伯尼 伯尼 |
[16:53] | *I can be the one you long for* | *我可以成为你心之所想* |
[16:57] | *You can be the one* | *你可以成为我心唯一* |
[17:01] | You know a word that is not used very often anymore? | 你知道一个现在已经不太常用了的词吗 |
[17:04] | “Cuckold.” | “绿帽子” |
[17:06] | I’m a cuckold. | 我被戴绿帽了 |
[17:08] | David Lindhagen cuckolded me. | 大卫·林哈根给我戴了绿帽 |
[17:10] | He made a cuckold out of me. | 他把绿帽子狠狠地扣在了我头上 |
[17:12] | He slept with my wife. | 他睡了我老婆 |
[17:15] | And I didn’t know about it. | 而且我毫不知情 |
[17:16] | And that is the definition of cuckoldom. | 这就是绿帽子的定义 |
[17:20] | David Lindhagen took my wife and slept with her. | 大卫·林哈根抢走了我老婆 把她睡了 |
[17:25] | Thought I did everything right. | 我还以为自己做得尽善尽美了 |
[17:27] | Got married, had kids, the house. | 结婚 生孩 买房 |
[17:30] | What do I get for it? I get cuckolded. | 我得到了什么 一顶绿帽子 |
[17:34] | David Lindhagen cuckolded me. | 大卫·林哈根给我戴了绿帽 |
[17:36] | He made a cuckold out of me. | 他把绿帽子狠狠地扣在了我头上 |
[17:38] | *Welcome to my spaceship* | *欢迎来到我的飞船* |
[17:42] | *It’s beautiful forever* | *它将永驻美好* |
[17:46] | Can you give me five minutes with this guy? | 能给我五分钟和这家伙聊聊吗 |
[17:50] | *The heart’s a lonely hunter* | *我的心是个孤独的猎手* |
[17:53] | Interesting. | 有意思 |
[18:02] | Hey. Jacob Palmer. | 你好 雅各布·帕尔默 |
[18:04] | – Cal Weaver. – Let me buy you a drink, Cal. | -卡尔·韦弗 -我请你喝一杯 卡尔 |
[18:06] | Thanks, I already have a drink. | 谢谢 我喝过了 |
[18:07] | Hey Cal, sit down. I’d like to buy you a drink. | 卡尔 坐下 我想请你喝一杯 |
[18:10] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[18:13] | Guess what. | 你猜怎么着 |
[18:14] | – My wife is having an affair with… – David Lindhagen. | -我妻子有外遇 是和 -大卫·林哈根 |
[18:18] | David Lindhagen. I know. | 大卫·林哈根 我知道 |
[18:20] | – How do I know that? – I don’t know. | -我是怎么知道的 -我不知道 |
[18:22] | I’m a total stranger. | 我根本不认识你 |
[18:23] | How would I know something so intimate about your wife? | 我怎么会知道你妻子这么私密的事 |
[18:25] | – Lindhagen screwing with your wife too? – No. | -大卫·林哈根也和你妻子上过床 -不 |
[18:30] | You wanna know why I know that, Cal? | 你想知道我是怎么知道的吗 卡尔 |
[18:33] | Okay. | 你说 |
[18:33] | It’s all that I’ve heard, Cal, for the past two nights. | 这两晚我听到的全是这些 卡尔 |
[18:36] | It’s all anybody’s heard. | 大家都听到了 |
[18:38] | You’re going around and you are like | 你四处乱逛 |
[18:39] | you’re like badgering people with this sad-sack loser sob story. | 用你这个哭唧唧的失败故事骚扰别人 |
[18:43] | – I don’t understand why. – I don’t need this crap. | -我也不理解为什么 -我用不着听你废话 |
[18:45] | – Cal, sit down. – All right. | -卡尔 坐下 -好吧 |
[18:48] | Look, I know that it sounds harsh, but it’s true. | 我知道这话不好听 但这是事实 |
[18:52] | And you need to hear the truth. Okay? | 你需要听到事实 好吗 |
[18:55] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[18:56] | Cal, would you take that straw out of your mouth? Please. | 卡尔 能把吸管从嘴里拿出来吗 |
[18:58] | Just for this conversation. | 谈话的时候就别吸了 |
[18:59] | You know that looks like you’re sucking on a tiny schwantz. | 你知道这看上去就像在嘬小鸡鸡 |
[19:02] | – Is that what you want? – What? | -你希望这样吗 -什么 |
[19:03] | Is that the message you wanna send to everybody? | 这是你想传递给别人的信息吗 |
[19:05] | – No one’s thinking that. – Really? | -没人会这么想 -是吗 |
[19:08] | So permission to speak candidly, sir. | 恕我直言 先生 |
[19:11] | Uh, think you’ve already gone there. | 我觉得你已经很直接了 |
[19:13] | You’re sitting there with a Supercuts haircut… | 你顶着一头廉价发型坐在那里 |
[19:15] | …getting drunk on watered-down vodka cranberries | 像个十四岁小姑娘一样 |
[19:17] | like a 14-year-old girl… | 喝着蔓越莓伏特加喝到醉 |
[19:19] | …and you’re wearing a 44 | 你平时应该穿四十二号衣服 |
[19:20] | when you should be wearing a 42 regular. | 你却穿四十四号 |
[19:22] | Honestly, I don’t know if I should help you | 说实话 我都不知道自己该帮你 |
[19:24] | or I should euthanize you. | 还是该送你去安乐死 |
[19:26] | Cal, you got a kind face. | 卡尔 你长了一张和善的脸 |
[19:30] | You got a good head of hair. | 头发也还挺浓密 |
[19:32] | You seem like a nice guy. | 看上去人不错 |
[19:34] | I wanna help you. | 我想帮你 |
[19:35] | I’m gonna help you rediscover your manhood. | 我要帮你重新找回男人气概 |
[19:39] | Do you have any idea, like, where you lost it? | 你还记得自己是什么时候丢掉男人气概的吗 |
[19:44] | – A strong case could be made for 1984. – Well. | -很可能是在1984年的时候 -好吧 |
[19:50] | We’re gonna find it. | 我们要找回它 |
[19:52] | We are. I promise you. | 我们会的 我向你保证 |
[19:56] | And I promise you this too, Cal: | 不仅如此 我还向你保证 卡尔 |
[19:58] | When we’re done… | 当我们成功后 |
[20:00] | …this wife of yours… | 你的妻子 |
[20:03] | …she’s gonna rue the day she ever decided to give up on you. | 她会悔不当初放弃了你的 |
[20:09] | That’s my offer. | 这就是我的提议 |
[20:11] | You in or you out? | 你来不来 |
[20:14] | Why are you doing this? | 你为什么要这么做 |
[20:15] | Maybe you remind me of someone. | 也许是你让我想起了某个人 |
[20:20] | You in or you out? | 你来不来 |
[20:24] | I’m in. | 我来 |
[20:31] | Hey, fancy face, you wanna go? | 美女 想走吗 |
[20:34] | Okay. | 好 |
[20:36] | Century City Mall, food court, 3:00, Thursday. | 周四下午三点 世纪城购物中心美食广场 |
[20:42] | After you, hon. | 你先请 亲爱的 |
[20:46] | Good night, fancy face. | 晚安 美女 |
[20:53] | She will rue the day. | 她会悔不当初的 |
[20:57] | Set you guys up with some snacks over here. | 那边是给你们准备的零食 |
[20:58] | TV’s already on. | 电视已经打开了 |
[21:05] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[21:07] | Mm. Yeah. You? | 没事 你呢 |
[21:11] | Can I tell you something? | 我能和你说件事吗 |
[21:14] | Love sucks. | 爱情真的烂透了 |
[21:20] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[21:21] | You in love, buddy? | 你恋爱了吗 小伙子 |
[21:23] | – Well, if you must know… – Ding-dong. | -如果你一定要知道的话 -叮咚 |
[21:26] | – Oh, hey, Jess. Thanks for coming by. – Hey. Yeah. | -杰西 谢谢你赶过来 -当然 |
[21:28] | What is she doing here? | 她来这干嘛 |
[21:29] | Guys, I have to step out for a couple of minutes. | 孩子们 我得出去一段时间 |
[21:31] | Okay? All right? Okay. | 好吗 好不好 |
[21:35] | Mom wants you to stay while she’s out hooking. | 妈妈希望你们在她勾搭别人的时候待在这里 |
[21:37] | – What? – What? | -什么 -什么 |
[21:38] | Oh. Um, the place is nice, Mr. Weaver. | 这地方很不错 韦弗先生 |
[21:42] | Thanks. That’s a very generous adjective. | 谢谢 你太客气了 |
[21:44] | – Honey. – Wait. I don’t need a babysitter. | -亲爱的 -等等 我不需要保姆 |
[21:46] | She’s only four years older. You need to know that. | 她只比我大四岁 这你得知道 |
[21:48] | – She needs to know that. – I know, I know, I know. | -她也得知道 -我知道 我知道 |
[21:51] | Man, are you growing up. | 小伙子 你长大了 |
[21:53] | Look at him. It’s unbelievable. He’s in love already. | 看看他 真不可思议 已经恋爱了 |
[21:59] | Molly. Say bye to Daddy. | 莫莉 和爸爸说再见 |
[22:01] | – Wait, where are you going? – I’m taking a class. | -等等 你去哪 -我去上课 |
[22:05] | – That is great, Mr. Weaver. – Thank you. | -这样挺好的 韦弗先生 -谢谢 |
[22:09] | This is a difficult time for you,right? | 你这段时间挺难熬的 |
[22:11] | And it’s important to try new things. | 尝试新鲜事物的确很重要 |
[22:13] | Even things that you haven’t considered trying before. | 就算是你之前没想过尝试的事 |
[22:17] | Mm-hm. Yup. Molly, I’m going. | 没错 莫莉 我要走了 |
[22:22] | Okay. That’s my princess. Bye. Thanks. | 好了 那就是我的小公主 谢谢 再见 |
[22:25] | – But wait. Dad. – Bye, guys. See you in a bit. | -等等 爸 -再见 孩子们 一会见 |
[22:29] | Hey, Tiger. | 你好 小老虎 |
[22:36] | – I love you so, so much. – Jeez, Robbie. | -我真的好爱你 -天呐 罗比 |
[22:38] | I love you so much. Please? | 我真的很爱你 求求你了 |
[22:43] | What the hell am I doing? | 我这是在干什么 |
[22:47] | What am I doing? | 我在干嘛 |
[22:50] | Hey, uh, everybody. | 各位 |
[22:53] | Everybody. Uh, if I could… | 各位 我想 |
[22:55] | Thank you. A little toast. | 谢谢 来一小段祝酒词 |
[22:58] | I would like to thank you all | 我想感谢你们来参加 |
[22:58] | for coming to Hannah Banana’s goodbye party. | 汉娜·波娜娜的告别派对 |
[23:02] | And to my… | 向我的 |
[23:04] | Hannah Banana. | 汉娜·芭娜娜举杯致敬 |
[23:06] | You go into your cave and you study your butt off. | 你得闭关修炼 努力学习 |
[23:09] | Because if you do, I just know | 因为如果我知道你这样做 |
[23:11] | that you are gonna kick that bar’s butt… | 就会给律师资格考试 |
[23:15] | – …out of here. You know? – Yeah. | -一个下马威 -没错 |
[23:18] | It reminds me of an old story my law professor told me… | 这让我想起了法学教授跟我讲过的一个老故事 |
[23:21] | Oh, dear God. Cheers, everyone. | 真是够了 大家干杯吧 |
[23:24] | Cheers. | 干杯 |
[23:26] | Hey, Liz. | 丽兹 |
[23:27] | Listen, when my girl here passes… | 听着 等我女朋友通过考试 |
[23:32] | …I’m gonna have another little celebration right here… | 我就再在这办一场庆祝活动 |
[23:35] | …and I hope you can make it, | 希望你能来 |
[23:36] | because it’s gonna be a special night. | 因为那会是个很特别的夜晚 |
[23:39] | Okay. | 好的 |
[23:45] | – Did you hear that? – Hear what? | -你听见了吗 -什么 |
[23:47] | – You heard that? “Special night”? – Yeah. Yeah. | -你听到了吗 “特别的夜晚” -是啊 |
[23:53] | You think he’s gonna propose? | 你觉得他会求婚吗 |
[23:56] | At the El Torito Grill? God, I hope not. | 在墨西哥烤肉店吗 希望不是 |
[23:59] | Why, do you want him to? | 怎么 你希望他求婚 |
[24:02] | I don’t know, he’s nice. | 我也不知道 他挺好的 |
[24:04] | “He’s ni…”? Hannah. | “他挺好” 汉娜 |
[24:07] | He’s a sweetheart. Look at him. | 他很可爱 你看看 |
[24:08] | – He bcc’d you? – Right, yeah. | -他给你发加密邮件了 -是的 |
[24:11] | All right. Hannah, look at you. Look at you. | 好吧 汉娜 看看你 |
[24:15] | If you end up with that, what am I gonna end up with? | 如果你和这种人在一起了 那我呢 |
[24:18] | – Shut up. Come on. – That shit’s depressing. | -快别说了 -那家伙也太没劲了 |
[24:21] | All right. You know what? | 好吧 你知道吗 |
[24:22] | I have to not big-sister you. It’s fine if… | 我不该用姐姐的口气教训你 如果是… |
[24:26] | Jesus, really? | 天呐 真的吗 |
[24:27] | No. No. Not my life. Not my life. I’m going. Okay? | 不 这不是我要的人生 我要走了 好吗 |
[24:30] | So call me if you need anything. Bye. | 有事打给我 再见 |
[24:33] | You’re awful. Bye. | 你真讨厌 再见 |
[24:35] | Thank you for coming. | 谢谢你过来 |
[25:12] | – You’re late. – Yeah. Sorry. | -你迟到了 -抱歉 |
[25:14] | – Sbarro’s? – No, thanks. | -吃披萨吗 -不了 谢谢 |
[25:16] | Let me ask a question, Cal. How much you got today for clothes? | 我问你 卡尔 你今天带了多少钱买衣服 |
[25:20] | – What happened to your feet? – What do you mean? | -你的脚怎么了 -什么意思 |
[25:23] | – These are my 407s. – Oh, they’re 407s. | -这是我的New Balance407运动鞋 -407运动鞋 |
[25:25] | – Can I see them? – Yeah. | -我能看看吗 -好的 |
[25:27] | – These offer a lot of support. – Right. | -支撑力很好 -对 |
[25:30] | Whoa. Come on. | 不是吧 |
[25:32] | – What, are you in a fraternity? – Are you insane? | -怎么 你是来参加联谊会的吗 -你疯了吗 |
[25:34] | You could have hit somebody. What was that? | 你会砸着人的 你这是干什么 |
[25:36] | – I’m asking a question. You in a fraternity? – No. | -我在问你问题 你是来参加联谊会的吗 -不是 |
[25:38] | – Are you Steve Jobs? – What? | -你是史蒂夫·乔布斯吗 -什么 |
[25:40] | Hold on a second. | 等等 |
[25:41] | Are you the billionaire owner of Apple Computers? | 你难道就是苹果公司的亿万富翁老板 |
[25:43] | No. | 不是 |
[25:45] | Okay. Well, in that case, | 好吧 既然这样 |
[25:46] | you got no right to wear New Balance sneakers ever. | 你就永远没资格穿New Balance的运动鞋 |
[25:49] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[25:55] | Okay. All right. | 好吧 |
[25:57] | One of the best parts about being a guy your age… | 你这个年纪的男人 最大的好处就是 |
[26:00] | Frankly, there aren’t many, | 说实话 没太多好处 |
[26:01] | so you should really take full advantage of it. | 所以你应该好好利用这条件 |
[26:03] | Is that you can rebuild | 你可以从十六个单品方面 |
[26:04] | your entire wardrobe with like 16 items. | 彻底改造自己的衣橱 |
[26:07] | Credit card. | 信用卡交出来 |
[26:20] | What? | 怎么了 |
[26:27] | You see, the problem is that your head has like… | 问题在于你的头就像… |
[26:29] | Like the proportions of a Styrofoam peanut. | 就像一颗涂了发胶的花生 |
[26:36] | The skin under your eyes is | 你眼下的皮肤 |
[26:37] | starting to look like Hugh Hefner’s ball sac. | 开始有些像休·海夫纳的蛋蛋一样软了 |
[26:43] | It does. | 的确有点像 |
[26:51] | Where are your wallets? | 你们钱包区在哪 |
[26:55] | – I’m set for jeans. – You’re not set for jeans. | -我适合穿牛仔裤 -你不适合 |
[26:58] | – These are fine. – They’re not fine. | -我身上的就挺好 -一点都不好 |
[27:00] | You have a mom butt. | 你的屁股跟老太太一样 |
[27:01] | Why don’t we just go to the Gap? | 为什么我们不直接去盖璞 |
[27:06] | You know what? They have a s… Okay. | 你知道他们有很… 好吧 |
[27:08] | What are you doing? | 你干什么 |
[27:13] | Cal, be better than the Gap. | 卡尔 有点追求好吗 |
[27:17] | Be better than the Gap. | 还是要有点追求 |
[27:20] | Say it. | 大声说出来 |
[27:23] | I’m better than the Gap. | 我要有点追求 |
[27:27] | – Come on. – God. | -走吧 -天呐 |
[27:29] | – Stop slapping me. Really. – Okay. | -别再扇我了 说真的 -好的 |
[27:31] | You’re beautiful. | 你很帅 |
[27:34] | He likes to slap me in the face. | 他喜欢扇我脸 |
[27:36] | – What are you doing later? – Ha, ha. I don’t know. | -你待会有什么安排吗 -还不知道 |
[27:38] | – I do. – Do you? | -我知道 -你知道 |
[27:40] | I know exactly what you’re doing. | 我很确定你待会要做什么 |
[27:41] | Seriously? Seriously? | 真的假的 真的假的 |
[27:43] | – You ask her out like that? – Yeah. | -你就这样约她出去吗 -是啊 |
[27:45] | And that worked? | 然后这样还管用 |
[27:48] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[27:50] | Feeling kind of stupid, but… | 感觉有些蠢 但是… |
[27:55] | Look at you. | 看看你 |
[27:57] | Feel like I’m going skiing. | 感觉我这是要去滑雪 |
[28:00] | – Would you sleep with him? – Jesus. God. | -你愿意睡他吗 -你这问题问的 |
[28:02] | – Yeah, probably. – Wha…? | -大概会吧 -真的假的… |
[28:06] | You would? | 你愿意 |
[28:08] | That’s… What? | 那简直是… 真的假的 |
[28:13] | What are you even saying? | 你究竟在说什么 |
[28:15] | You see what just happened, Cal? | 你看到刚发生的事了吗 卡尔 |
[28:17] | Soon as you opened your mouth, | 你一开口 |
[28:18] | Tiffany started doubting whether she wanted to. | 蒂凡尼开始怀疑这个决定了 |
[28:21] | That’s the meanest thing anyone’s ever said to me. | 这简直是我听过最刻薄的话了 |
[28:23] | No. This is. | 不 接下来我要说的才是 |
[28:28] | Your wife cheated on you | 你老婆对你不忠 |
[28:30] | because you lost sight of who you are as a man… | 是因为你没有把自己当成一个男人 |
[28:32] | …as a husband, and probably as a lover. | 一个丈夫 可能连爱人都称不上 |
[28:36] | You’re right, that’s meaner. | 你说的没错 这句确实更刻薄 |
[28:40] | Let’s talk about how many women you’ve been with. | 告诉我你跟多少女人在一起过 |
[28:43] | – Sexually? – Yeah, no. I mean break-dance fighting. | -发生性关系的那种吗 -不 我说的是斗舞 |
[28:48] | One. | 一个 |
[28:51] | No. Not at one time. | 不 我不是说同时 |
[28:56] | How many total? | 总共几个 |
[28:59] | Don’t say it. Don’t say it. | 别回答 别回答我 |
[29:00] | We met in high school, okay? | 我们高中就在一起了好吗 |
[29:02] | Oh, boy. You’re kidding me. | 我的天 你在开玩笑吧 |
[29:05] | One woman? That’s great. | 一个女人 简直了 |
[29:07] | – Emily is beautiful. – I guess. | -艾米莉很美 -那肯定了 |
[29:09] | She was gorgeous. She was one of those women… | 她美极了 是那种… |
[29:11] | …that could be wildly sexy | …狂野性感 极具风情 |
[29:12] | and unbelievably cute all at the same time. | 同时又无比娇俏可人 |
[29:15] | We had a little blip senior year… | 高三那年我们出了点小问题 |
[29:16] | I literally stopped listening at “Emily.” | 从你开始说”艾米莉” 我就没在听了 |
[29:20] | I think we should start approaching women tonight. | 我觉得我们应该今晚开始搭讪女人 |
[29:22] | Are you ready to go? | 你准备好了吗 |
[29:25] | I miss my wife. | 我想我老婆了 |
[29:32] | – How are you? – Good. How are you? | -你好吗 -很好 你呢 |
[29:33] | I’m great. I’m Jacob. What’s your name? | 挺好的 我叫雅各布 你叫什么 |
[29:36] | – Oh. Amy Johnson. – Amy Johnson. | -艾米·约翰逊 -艾米·约翰逊 |
[29:39] | – I’m Jacob Palmer. How you doing? – Uh, great. | -我是雅各布·帕尔默 你好吗 -我很好 |
[29:42] | – Good. – I’m Cal. | -那就好 -我是卡尔 |
[29:43] | No. Not yet. | 别 还没到时候 |
[29:45] | Sorry. Amy, can I buy you a drink? | 不好意思 艾米 我能请你喝一杯吗 |
[29:48] | Would you keep her company for a minute? | 你可以先陪她一下吗 |
[29:50] | – I’d be happy to. – If he gets handsy, let me know. | -乐意至极 -如果他毛手毛脚 你跟我说 |
[29:53] | I wouldn’t touch you if my life depended on it. | 要是事关生死 我绝不会碰你一根汗毛的 |
[30:01] | – Uh, what was your name? – Cal Weaver. | -你叫什么 -卡尔·韦弗 |
[30:03] | – Cal Weaver. – No relation to Dennis Weaver. | -卡尔·韦弗 -跟丹尼斯·韦弗毫无瓜葛 |
[30:07] | McCloud. | 《麦高探长》 |
[30:09] | McCloud was a show in the ’70s that… | 《麦高探长》是一部七十年代的电视剧… |
[30:12] | You’re not talking about McCloud again, are you? | 你不是又在聊《麦高探长》了吧 |
[30:14] | Here we go, huh? To all of our fallen homeys. | 来吧 敬我们这些堕落的人 |
[30:18] | Well, I’m the fourth of five sisters. | 我是五姐妹中排行老四 |
[30:21] | No. That’s boring. Not for your sisters, | 不 太无聊了 不是说你的姐妹 |
[30:24] | but for my purposes, it’s not gonna work. | 我说的是我的目的 这样不行的 |
[30:27] | – Okay. – I have this friend. | -好吧 -我有个朋友 |
[30:30] | And he thinks that you’re way too pretty | 他觉得你这么漂亮 |
[30:32] | to be interesting and that’s hogwash. | 肯定很无趣 那完全是胡说八道 |
[30:34] | – All right. You wanna get out of here? – Uh, sure. | -好吧 想不想离开这儿 -好 |
[30:38] | Giddyup. | 走起 |
[30:39] | Am I boring you? I’m totally boring you. I’m… | 你觉得无聊了吗 我肯定让你觉得无聊了 我… |
[30:41] | How are you doing this, like… | 你是怎么做到的… |
[30:43] | …wildly sexy but unbelievably cute thing that you’re doing? | …兼具性感和娇俏可爱 |
[30:48] | It’s weird. | 太奇怪了 |
[30:49] | – You wanna get out of here? – Yeah. | -想不想离开这儿 -好 |
[30:51] | – Okay. – Cool. | -好 -好 |
[30:53] | So Molly, who’s 6 at the time, can’t find Mr. Bobo. | 莫莉六岁时 找不到波波先生了 |
[30:57] | We’re looking all over. | 我们到处找遍了 |
[30:58] | It’s in the kitchen. Mr. Bobo was in the kitchen the whole time. | 原来在厨房 原来波波先生一直都在厨房 |
[31:03] | Wanna get out of here? | 想不想离开这儿 |
[31:05] | Have a good night. | 晚安 |
[31:09] | – Let’s get out of here. -Yeah. | -我们离开这儿吧 -好 |
[31:10] | – Let’s get out of here. – Okay. | -我们离开这儿吧 -好 |
[31:12] | – Let’s get out of here. – Absolutely. | -我们离开这儿吧 -没问题 |
[31:14] | – Let’s get out of here. – Okay. | -我们离开这儿吧 -好 |
[31:16] | – Let’s get out of here. – Okay. | -我们离开这儿吧 -好 |
[32:06] | Shit. | 该死 |
[32:10] | You have a second? | 你有时间吗 |
[32:12] | Hey, David. No. Because I’m swamped. | 大卫 没有时间 我很忙 |
[32:14] | – You’ve been avoiding me. – No. I haven’t. | -你一直在躲我 -没有 |
[32:17] | You ran in the other direction when you saw me coming down the hall yesterday. | 你昨天在走廊一看到我 掉头就走 |
[32:21] | – You’re very fast, by the way. – I ran track in high school. | -不过你动作很快 -我高中练田径的 |
[32:24] | That must be it. | 可以想像 |
[32:26] | Hey, listen, I’m sorry about you and Cal. | 你和卡尔的事 我很遗憾 |
[32:30] | – No, you’re not. – No, I’m not. | -不 你没有 -不 我没有 |
[32:32] | I like you, Emily. | 我喜欢你 艾米莉 |
[32:34] | Do you have any idea how much I like you? | 你知道我有多喜欢你吗 |
[32:36] | Hey, David, you know, I really have a lot to do. | 大卫 我真的有很多事要做 |
[32:38] | I had no intention of falling for a married woman… | 我没想过自己会爱上一个结了婚的女人 |
[32:41] | …but all of a sudden we’re having lunch | 但突然间 我们一起吃着午饭 |
[32:42] | and I’m this accountant… | 我就成了一个 |
[32:44] | …who’s waking up every morning excited to go to work. | 每天早上醒来都很期待去上班的会计 |
[32:47] | And that just does not happen for accountants. Ever. | 会计是不会这样的 绝不可能 |
[32:51] | I checked with other accountants. | 我问过其他会计 |
[32:53] | David, you know what? You’ve been a great friend. | 大卫 你知道吗 你一直是一位挚友 |
[32:55] | You noticed last month when I got my hair trimmed | 你上个月注意到我头发修剪了 |
[32:57] | and that was huge. | 那可不是一般的事 |
[32:58] | But look, trust me. You know… | 但相信我 你知道… |
[33:00] | I am saving you from disaster, because | 我是在救你于水火之中 因为 |
[33:02] | you’re asking to pre-board the Titanic. | 你是在着急登上泰坦尼克号 |
[33:04] | Do you really want any part of this? | 你真的想搅进这种事吗 |
[33:06] | Do I really want any part of this? | 我真的想搅进这种事吗 |
[33:08] | – Emily? Your report’s ready. – Okay. | -艾米莉 你要的报告准备好了 -好的 |
[33:14] | Okay, people. Here it is. | 好了 各位同学 |
[33:16] | The Scarlet Letter by Nathaniel Hawthorne. | 纳撒尼尔·霍桑的《红字》 |
[33:20] | A romance set in Salem in the 1600s. | 十七世纪在塞伦发生的一出爱情悲剧 |
[33:24] | It is about sin. | 这是一则关于罪恶的故事 |
[33:29] | 你好 杰西卡 供你参考 黛米·摩尔比阿什顿·库彻大十五岁 他们看起来很幸福 爱你的罗比 | |
[33:41] | Forced to wear the scarlet A | 被迫烙上鲜红的A字 |
[33:42] | 罗比 请别再这样了 你这样让我非常不舒服 | |
[33:43] | to punish her adulterous behavior. | 以惩罚她的通奸行为 |
[33:46] | Dimmesdale’s A is inflicted upon himself in the form of a… | 丁梅斯代尔牧师的A则是以另一种形式自我惩罚… |
[33:50] | Mr. Weaver. | 韦弗先生 |
[33:52] | Mr. Weaver. | 韦弗先生 |
[33:54] | Are we interrupting? | 我们是打扰你了吗 |
[33:57] | You wanna talk about The Scarlet Letter, Ms. Tafferty? | 你想讨论《红字》是吗 |
[34:01] | All right. | 好吧 |
[34:03] | Well, the A they’re both wearing… | 他们身上的A字… |
[34:07] | …I think it stands for “asshole.” | …我觉得是代表着”混蛋” |
[34:10] | Wanna know why? | 想知道为什么吗 |
[34:12] | Because they fell in love… | 因为他们相爱了… |
[34:14] | …and love is for stupid assholes. | …但爱情不过是给愚蠢的混蛋的 |
[34:17] | And this book is just about a bunch of assholes… | 而这本书讲的不过是关于一群混蛋的故事… |
[34:20] | …who fell in love, like assholes… | …他们像混蛋一样相爱 |
[34:22] | …then had to die, like assholes. | …然后像混蛋一样死去 |
[34:26] | I’m sorry about all the “assholes.” | 对不起 我用了”混蛋”这个词 |
[34:29] | You know what else might work? A swear jar. | 你知道还有什么招管用吗 脏话罐 |
[34:32] | You know, a quarter per curse word. | 每说一句脏话就投二十五美分 |
[34:34] | Yeah, we’ll definitely try that. | 我们肯定会试试这个方法 |
[34:36] | All right. Could help. | 好的 会有帮助的 |
[34:38] | – Take care. – Thanks. | -慢走 -谢谢 |
[34:44] | – Seriously? – Sorry. | -你不是吧 -对不起 |
[34:47] | Hey, I have to go back to the office. | 我得回去上班 |
[34:48] | You’re gonna have to wait for me there. | 你得在那等我下班了 |
[34:50] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[34:54] | They’re still making kids read The Scarlet Letter, huh? | 他们还在让小孩看《红字》吗 |
[34:57] | Yep. | 是的 |
[34:58] | You’d think somebody would have written something better by now. | 应该有人写出更好的作品了吧 |
[35:04] | 艾米莉·韦弗 副总裁助理 | |
[35:17] | I guess I should take that down, huh? | 我想应该把这照片取下来了 对吧 |
[35:21] | I guess. | 我想是的 |
[35:30] | So how is he? You know. | 所以他怎么样 |
[35:32] | I mean, I… Oh, no. I’m sorry. Forget it. Just ignore me. | 我是说 不好意思 算了 当我没说 |
[35:35] | – Forget I ever… – He’s out a lot. | -当我从没… -他经常出去 |
[35:38] | – A lot? – Yeah. | -经常 -是的 |
[35:41] | Like… | 比如… |
[35:43] | Like “a lot” a lot, or just like a little? | 比如”很多”那种经常 还是只是偶尔 |
[35:47] | A lot. | 很多 |
[35:50] | Well, that’s good. That’s really good. | 那挺好的 真的挺好的 |
[35:58] | – Wanna get takeout tonight, honey? – I mean, he’s sad. | -今晚吃外卖怎么样 亲爱的 -我是说 他很伤心 |
[36:02] | I can tell that he’s sad. Even though he looks better… | 我能看出来他很伤心 即使他外表变帅了 |
[36:05] | …I can still tell that | …我还是能看出来 |
[36:08] | he’s not happy, you know? | 他不开心 你知道吗 |
[36:20] | I guess I’m pretty sad too. | 我想我大概也很伤心吧 |
[36:23] | I know. | 我知道 |
[36:25] | I heard you crying the other night. | 我那天晚上听到你哭了 |
[36:28] | Didn’t know what to do. | 不知道如何是好 |
[36:30] | Oh, Robbie, baby, you’re 13, | 罗比 孩子 你才十三岁 |
[36:32] | you’re not supposed to know what to do. | 本来就不应该该怎么面对这种情况 |
[36:34] | I tried Googling it. | 我试过在网上搜 |
[36:36] | – You did not. – Yep. I did. | -不是吧 -真的 |
[36:38] | – Well, what did you Google? – I searched “Mom crying in bed.” | -你谷歌搜索什么 -我搜索了”妈妈睡前哭泣” |
[36:43] | What did Google say? | 搜索结果是什么 |
[36:45] | Just a bunch of weird videos | 只有一堆古怪的视频 |
[36:48] | of moms in bed. | 是一些妈妈们 在床上 |
[36:51] | Ugh. Oh, God. Okay. All right, that’s enough. No more. | 天啊 够了 别再说了 |
[36:54] | Do those parental controls work at all? | 那些家长控制模式到底管不管用 |
[36:57] | They work for me. | 对我挺管用 |
[36:58] | Because you’re a disgusting teenager, that’s why. | 因为你是个恶心的青少年 |
[37:05] | Bill wants to see you before you take off. | 比尔想你下班走之前去找他 |
[37:07] | Oh. Uh, David, this is my son, Robbie. | 大卫 这是我的儿子罗比 |
[37:09] | Robbie, this is David. | 罗比 这是大卫 |
[37:12] | – Um, we work together. – How you doing, buddy? | -我们是同事 -小伙子 你好吗 |
[37:19] | – You all right to wait a little bit? – Yeah. | -你稍等一会可以吗 -可以 |
[37:21] | Okay. Thanks, David. | 好的 谢谢你 大卫 |
[37:36] | So, Robbie, I hear you’re quite the soccer player. | 罗比 我听说你足球踢得不错 |
[37:45] | So, David, I hear you broke up my parents’ marriage. | 大卫 我听说你插足了我父母的婚姻 |
[37:49] | – You are David Lindhagen, right? – Lindhagen. | -你就是大卫·林嘿根 对吧 -林哈根 |
[37:53] | Yeah. Here’s the thing, Lindhagen. Hagen. | 是这样的 林嘿根 -林哈根 |
[37:56] | Whatever. | 随便吧 |
[37:57] | In the end, she winds up back with my dad. | 最终她还是会回到我爸爸身边 |
[38:00] | He’s a better guy than you are in every category. | 他从头到脚都比你好 |
[38:04] | And she still loves him. | 而且我妈妈还爱着他 |
[38:05] | He’s not gonna give up on my mom… | 他也从未打算放弃我妈妈… |
[38:07] | …like I’m not gonna stop sending Jessica messages… | …就像我从未打算放弃给杰西卡发消息… |
[38:09] | …that make her feel uncomfortable. | …即使那让她不自在 |
[38:11] | Hey. You ready to go, honey? | 准备回家了吗 亲爱的 |
[38:13] | Can we order Chinese for dinner tonight? | 我们今晚能吃中餐吗 |
[38:15] | Yeah. Sure, honey. | 当然可以了 亲爱的 |
[38:18] | Hi, David. Get your stuff. | 大卫你好 拿上你的东西 |
[38:20] | – Bye, David. – See you. | -再见 大卫 -再见 |
[38:30] | You’re not gonna be able to feel your arms next morning. | 明早起床你的手臂都会酸到没知觉 |
[38:32] | I’ll be fine. | 没事的 |
[38:35] | Jesus Christ. | 我的天啊 |
[38:36] | Look, let’s face it, Cal, all right? | 卡尔 面对现实 好吗 |
[38:39] | The war between the sexes is over, and we won, okay? | 两性之间的战争已经结束了 我们赢了 好吧 |
[38:44] | We won the second women started doing pole dancing for exercise. | 女人开始练习跳钢管舞的那一刻 我们就赢了 |
[38:47] | But even though we won, they still deserve our respect. | 但即使我们赢了 也应该尊重她们 |
[38:50] | Make them feel beautiful, | 让她们感觉自己很美 |
[38:51] | actually listen to their problems, | 认真聆听她们的问题 |
[38:53] | open the door for them. | 为她们开门 |
[38:54] | Would you put on some clothes, please? | 能请你穿件衣服吗 |
[38:56] | – I’m sorry, is this bothering you? – No, it’s not. | -抱歉 影响到你了吗 -没有 |
[38:58] | Cal, my schwantz is in your face for 20 minutes. | 卡尔 我的老二已经对着你二十分钟了 |
[39:00] | If it’s not bothering you, we got a bigger problem. | 要是没影响到你 才是大问题 |
[39:02] | – Okay, it bothers me. – I don’t care. | -好吧 影响到我了 -我不在乎 |
[39:05] | You gotta take control of your manhood, pal. You know? | 你要掌控自己的男子气概 伙计 |
[39:08] | You want something, you take it. | 想要什么 就去争取 |
[39:10] | You don’t like something, you say it. I take what I want. | 不喜欢什么就直说 各取所需 |
[39:13] | David Lindhagen, he certainly took what he wanted, didn’t he? | 大卫·林哈根一定已经如愿以偿了 不是吗 |
[39:15] | And I can guarantee you this: | 我可以向你保证 |
[39:17] | He is opening the car door for your wife right now. | 他现在正在为你妻子开车门 |
[39:21] | What, you passing out? | 怎么 你要晕过去了吗 |
[39:25] | Oh, boy. | 我的天 |
[39:38] | – I think you’re ready, pal. – For what? | -我觉得你准备好了 伙计 -什么 |
[39:40] | To talk to a pretty lady, | 去和漂亮女人聊天 |
[39:42] | and take her home and show her your gift. | 带她回家 展示你的天赋 |
[39:45] | No. No, I’m not. | 不行 我没准备好 |
[39:46] | You’re ready as you’re ever gonna be. | 你完全准备好了 |
[39:49] | You play your strengths, pal. That’s all any of us can do. | 展现自己的优势 伙计 我们都能做到 |
[39:52] | I’m mysterious. | 我充满神秘感 |
[39:53] | I’m, you know, good in bed. | 床上功夫厉害 |
[39:56] | And you are a, uh… You are a… | 而你… 你是个 |
[40:00] | you know, stable and employed adult. | 稳重的 有工作的成熟男人 |
[40:03] | Jesus. | 我的天 |
[40:04] | You see this lady over here at 9 o’clock? | 看到九点钟方向的那个女人了吗 |
[40:09] | You want me to hit on her? | 你要我去和她搭讪 |
[40:10] | No, I wanna hit on her. The one behind her. | 不 她是我的 我指她后面那个 |
[40:13] | She’s a total fox, right? | 她很靓吧 |
[40:15] | You think she came to a crowded bar | 你觉得她来这么一家爆满的酒吧 |
[40:16] | to have a quiet drink alone? She’s hunting. | 是为了独自安静喝酒吗 她在寻找猎物 |
[40:19] | She’s just looking for an opportunity | 她在寻找机会 |
[40:21] | to settle for a responsible and stable adult. | 结识一位有责任感的稳重男士 |
[40:24] | And I’d like her to settle for you. | 我觉得她会考虑你的 |
[40:26] | Oh. Well, thank you for the ego boost, but you know what? | 感谢你的鼓舞 但你知道吗 |
[40:29] | Just because I’ve watched you pick up women… | 我虽然看过你搭讪女人 |
[40:30] | doesn’t mean I know how to pick up women. | 不代表我学会了怎么搭讪女人 |
[40:33] | Ever see Karate Kid? | 你看过《龙威小子》吗 |
[40:34] | What does that have to do with anything? | 那和我们有什么关系 |
[40:36] | You know when he’s teaching him to wax on and off | 里面教他反复地打蜡 |
[40:37] | but is really teaching him to fight? | 其实是在教他功夫 |
[40:38] | You want me to fight someone? | 你要我去和别人打架吗 |
[40:40] | What’s the first thing I do | 我去搭讪女人 |
[40:41] | when I go up to a girl? I buy her a drink. | 首先会做什么 请她喝一杯酒 |
[40:43] | Yes, always. Without fail. You buy her a drink. | 是的 每次都是 从无失手 你请她喝一杯酒 |
[40:46] | Even if she doesn’t want one, you insist. | 即使对方不要 你也会坚持 |
[40:49] | – And do I talk about myself? – Never. | -我会谈论自己吗 -从不 |
[40:51] | Never talk about yourself, always about her. | 从不谈论自己 话题永远围着她转 |
[40:53] | – Because bar banter? – Is boring. | -因为酒吧里的玩笑 -很无聊 |
[40:55] | So you put the impetus on her. | 所以你推波助澜 |
[40:57] | She has to be the interesting one. | 她得是那个让人饶有兴致的人 |
[40:58] | “Impress me. Impress me with how interesting you are.” | “让我见识一下 见识一下你有多风趣” |
[41:01] | It’s a big game. Game. Creepy, creepy little game you play. | 这是场游戏 你耍的诡异小把戏 |
[41:04] | That’s judgmental, isn’t it? | 这么说太苛刻了吧 |
[41:06] | At the end of the night, what do I do? | 深夜时分 我会怎么做 |
[41:07] | Do I ask them to come home with me? | 我会邀请她们和我回家吗 |
[41:08] | No, you tell them to come home with you. | 不 你让她们和你回家 |
[41:10] | They have no choice in the matter. | 她们对此别无选择 |
[41:11] | It is your choice and they are so overjoyed | 由你选择 而她们会因为 |
[41:14] | to have had the opportunity… | 能与你共赴云雨 |
[41:16] | to make sweet, sweet love to you. | 而欣喜若狂 |
[41:21] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[41:23] | You did, you Miyagi’d me. | 你做到了 你教会了我”功夫” |
[41:25] | Honk. | 答对了 |
[41:27] | Take your ring off. Let’s go. | 摘掉戒指 走吧 |
[41:34] | Just no talking about your kids, your job, | 别提到你的孩子 工作 |
[41:37] | David Lindhagen, don’t you dare. | 还有大卫·林哈根 想都别想 |
[41:38] | Shut up, shut up. Just shut up. | 闭嘴 闭嘴 别说了 |
[41:40] | – Hello. – Hi. | -你好 -你好 |
[41:41] | Hi. Hi. | 你们好 |
[41:43] | – Who are you? – Hey. I’m Kate. | -你是哪位 -我是凯特 |
[41:45] | – Kate, you mind if I introduce you to my…? – I’m Cal. | -凯特 向你介绍我的… -我是卡尔 |
[41:48] | – I got this. Pleased to meet you. – Hi. | -我来吧 幸会 -你好 |
[41:50] | And this is my friend Jacob. He was just leaving. | 他是我的朋友雅各布 他正要离开了 |
[41:55] | So that’s one way to treat people. | 你就是这么对待我的 |
[42:03] | So can I buy you a drink, Kate? | 我能请你喝杯酒吗 凯特 |
[42:05] | – Oh. No, thank you. – I’m gonna buy you a drink anyway. | -不了 谢谢 -反正我一定要请你喝一杯 |
[42:10] | Grey Goose, right? | 灰雁伏特加 可以吗 |
[42:12] | Rocks. Two limes? | 加冰 两片青柠 |
[42:15] | I’m five years sober. | 我已经戒酒五年了 |
[42:17] | – What can I get for you? – Nothing. Nothing. | -请问需要什么 -什么都不要 |
[42:20] | Go away, we’re good. Please don’t come back ever. | 去吧 没事了 请永远都别再来了 |
[42:25] | So, what do you do, Cal? | 你是做什么的 卡尔 |
[42:28] | I don’t know. What do you do, Kate? | 我不知道 你是做什么的 凯特 |
[42:30] | – I asked you first. – I asked you second. | -我先问你的 -我后问你的 |
[42:34] | Seriously, what do you do? | 说真的 你是做什么的 |
[42:35] | Seriously, what do you do? | 说真的 你是做什么的 |
[42:40] | Are you really not going to tell me what you do? | 你真不想告诉我你是做什么的吗 |
[42:46] | – Uh, okay, I’m a teacher. – Boring. | -好吧 我是一名老师 -无聊 |
[42:49] | Come on, you gotta keep it interesting. Interest me. | 拜托 你要让话题有意思 让我感兴趣 |
[42:54] | – I studied at Oxford University for five years. – Boring! | -我在牛津大学学习过五年 -无聊 |
[42:57] | Wow. Teacher with an alcohol dependency who studied at Oxford. | 毕业于牛津大学 有酗酒问题的老师 |
[43:01] | Blah, blah, blah. Bleh. | 什么什么的 |
[43:03] | England. Yuck. | 英国 恶心 |
[43:05] | I think my friends just got here. | 我的朋友好像到了 |
[43:07] | I’m sorry. I’m sorry, I’m sorry, I’m sorry. | 对不起 对不起 对不起 |
[43:09] | – Okay, you know what? I’m in corporate insurance. – Oh, God. | -好吧 我在企业保险领域工作 -我的天 |
[43:12] | I have children, plural. | 我有孩子 不止一个 |
[43:14] | And my wife was cheating on me with David Lindhagen… | 我妻子跟大卫·林哈根出轨 |
[43:16] | which I wasn’t supposed to tell you about, either. But I did. | 这些我本来也没打算告诉你的 但我说了 |
[43:18] | Nice to meet you. | 幸会 |
[43:19] | What were you supposed to tell me? | 那你本打算告诉我什么 |
[43:21] | I don’t know. I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[43:22] | I was supposed to say that you are | 我本打算说 |
[43:24] | the perfect combination of sexy and cute… | 你是性感与可爱的完美结合 |
[43:27] | which is actually something that I used to say to my wife. | 我原来经常对我妻子说这话 |
[43:30] | But now it’s become corrupted. | 但现在这句话被玷污了 |
[43:32] | And I have 18 layers of clothes on. | 而我今天还穿了无数层衣服 |
[43:35] | I’m wearing a shirt and a tie | 我穿了一件衬衫加领带 |
[43:37] | and a sweater and a suede jacket… | 还有一件毛衣和麂皮外套 |
[43:39] | that just seals in all the heat. | 将所有的热量牢牢封锁 |
[43:41] | Seals in all the juices. | 所有的汗也都牢牢封锁 |
[43:43] | I’m just, it’s all sweat under here. | 我…里面都是汗 |
[43:45] | This is just sweat from here down. | 这里以下全都是汗 |
[43:47] | I’m… This sweater, this is called slim cut, | 我…这件毛衣是修身的 |
[43:51] | but it feels like a scuba suit. | 穿着就像潜水服一样 |
[43:52] | And I’m looking at your breasts. What’s that about? | 而我现在在看你的胸部 你怎么看 |
[43:56] | You think I’m the perfect combination of sexy and cute? | 你觉得我是性感与可爱的完美结合 |
[43:59] | That’s what you picked up from what I just said? | 我刚说了那么多 你就听到了这句 |
[44:08] | So this is my crappy apartment. Oh. Ooh. | 所以这就是我的小破公寓 |
[44:10] | Dumpy. That I had to move into after my wife left me. | 很破 我妻子离开之后我只能搬到这里 |
[44:14] | I love how you’re being so honest. | 我太喜欢你这么实诚了 |
[44:15] | – You like that? – It’s so different. It’s so hot. | -你喜欢吗 -与众不同 太性感了 |
[44:18] | Okay. Okay. | 好的 好的 |
[44:22] | – More. – Okay. | -再来 -好的 |
[44:23] | – Wanna hear something else really hot? – Mm-hm. | -想听更性感的吗 -嗯 |
[44:25] | I’ve only had sex with one woman. In my entire life. | 我这辈子只和一个女人做过爱 |
[44:29] | – Honest or not honest? – That’s honest. | -真话还是假话 -真话 |
[44:32] | More! Tell me more. | 继续 告诉我更多 |
[44:35] | I’m a little worried you have AIDS. | 我有点担心你会有艾滋病 |
[44:39] | Just a little. Just a little bit. | 就一点 就一点点 |
[44:42] | It’s okay, I’m not worried. | 没关系 我不担心 |
[44:48] | Oh, my God, this is so much fun. | 我的天 这太有意思了 |
[44:51] | What do you wanna do with me? | 你想对我做什么 |
[44:55] | I wanna show you off to my ex-wife and make her really jealous. | 我想带你去我前妻面前炫耀 让她嫉妒死 |
[45:01] | Whoa, man. | 我的天 |
[45:09] | You gonna call me? | 你会打电话给我吧 |
[45:10] | Okay. | 好的 |
[45:11] | Yeah. | 好 |
[45:27] | Wow, that is a great dress. Where’d you get that? | 这裙子真不错 你在哪买的 |
[45:29] | Thank you. A store in Beverly Hills. | 谢谢 贝弗利山庄的一家店 |
[45:32] | Really? Beautiful. | 是吗 真好看 |
[45:34] | It was a gift from my grandmother. | 是我祖母送我的礼物 |
[45:35] | – Really? -Yeah. It’s a Krugerrand. | -是吗 -是 是克鲁格金币 |
[45:36] | It’s from South Africa. | 产自南非 |
[45:38] | I love it. | 我好喜欢 |
[45:45] | And I told him never to assume anything. | 我让他绝对不要多想 |
[45:47] | And I’ve been to Maine, | 我还去过缅因州 |
[45:49] | so that’s a sixth state. So I’ve been to six states. | 这是第六个 我去过六个州 |
[45:52] | – Oh, I love Maine. – Oh, yeah, it’s beautiful. | -我很喜欢缅因州 -是 非常美 |
[45:54] | – Have you been to Waterville? – I have, yeah. | -你去过沃特维尔吗 -去过 |
[46:03] | Greece, Italy. | 希腊 意大利 |
[46:04] | Greece, Italy? | 希腊 意大利 |
[46:06] | Wanna get out of here? | 想离开这里吗 |
[46:07] | – You’re driving. – I am. | -你来开车 -好的 |
[46:20] | I have never experienced that before in my life. | 之前我这辈子都没经历过这些 |
[46:23] | – Pretty great. – Are most women like that these days? | -很棒 -现在的女人都是这样吗 |
[46:26] | – God bless technology. – God bless it. | -天佑科技 -天佑科技 |
[46:28] | Dude, I went and met this girl the other night. | 伙计 我有天晚上遇到了一个女孩 |
[46:30] | She was like, heckling me the whole time we were… | 我们做的全程她都在质问我 |
[46:33] | I felt like I was, you know, doing it with the two old guys | 我感觉我像和《大青蛙布偶秀》里的 |
[46:35] | from The Muppet Show. | 两个老家伙在做一样 |
[46:37] | – Statler and Waldorf. – I was like, into it, you know. | -斯塔特勒和沃道夫 -我本来很专注 |
[46:39] | And she was like, “Look at this frown on your face. What is that? | 而她不停说着 “看你紧皱眉头 为什么 |
[46:43] | You’re so serious. What, it’s serious to kiss me? | 你好严肃 怎么 亲吻我让你严肃吗 |
[46:45] | It’s supposed to be fun. | 本该充满乐趣的 |
[46:46] | Oh, my God, if it’s gonna be hard work, why don’t you just stop?” | 我的天 要是这么难的话 你还是别做了” |
[46:55] | Hello? | 喂 |
[46:56] | Hey. Hot guy from the bar who hit on you is here. | 上次在酒吧搭讪你的帅哥在这 |
[46:59] | Liz, I’m studying. | 丽兹 我在学习 |
[47:00] | You should be studying the ceiling of his bedroom. | 你应该学习他家卧室天花板是什么样的 |
[47:02] | That’s what you should be studying. | 你应该学习这个 |
[47:03] | I am eating a caramel apple. | 我在吃焦糖苹果 |
[47:05] | In what world, honey? Please, turn around. No. | 你活在哪个年代 宝贝 拜托转过去 不用 |
[47:08] | Come on, take a break. It’ll be good for you to get out. | 拜托 休息一下 出来玩对你也好 |
[47:11] | And by get out… | 我说的出来玩 |
[47:12] | I mean have hot guy from the bar knock | 是指让酒吧里的帅哥 |
[47:14] | you into his headboard until you see God. | 带你去他的床上飘飘欲仙 |
[47:17] | What is wrong with you? | 你有什么毛病 |
[47:18] | You should be studying the curve of his… | 你应该学习他的身体曲线… |
[47:19] | Okay, goodbye, Liz. | 好了 再见 丽兹 |
[47:21] | That too much? Hello? | 我说太过了吗 喂 |
[47:24] | Look, I gave him the cologne like you told me to… | 我已经按你说的给了他古龙水 |
[47:27] | and I don’t think we should really just dance on his grave. | 我们不应该再幸灾乐祸了 |
[47:29] | Okay, I just thought you’d wanna know | 好吧 我只是觉得你想知道 |
[47:32] | what I heard about your old pal Cal. | 我听到的关于你的老朋友卡尔的流言 |
[47:35] | What about Mr. Weaver, Mom? | 韦弗先生怎么了 妈妈 |
[47:38] | Just, apparently, | 显然 |
[47:39] | Mr. Weaver has become a real ladies’ man. | 韦弗先生变成了一个花花公子 |
[47:43] | – What? – Claire. | -什么 -克莱尔 |
[47:45] | She should know. She babysits for him. | 她应该知情 她为他的孩子做保姆 |
[47:48] | She’s almost an adult. | 她快成年了 |
[47:49] | Lots of young women in and out of his apartment. | 很多年轻女性进出他的公寓 |
[47:51] | Claire, she’s too young for this. | 克莱尔 她还小 |
[47:53] | I don’t like this S-E-X talk in front of the K-I-D-S. | 我不想在孩子们面前谈论XING |
[47:56] | Sweetheart, first of all, they can spell. | 亲爱的 首先 他们会拼单词 |
[47:57] | Second of all, I’m just saying. | 其次 我只是这么一说 |
[47:59] | I think we were right in choosing Emily. | 我觉得我们站在艾米丽这边是对的 |
[48:22] | Why are you following me? | 你为什么跟踪我 |
[48:23] | Madison, I just had a question for you. | 麦迪逊 我有个问题问你 |
[48:26] | Okay, Jessica, what’s up? | 好吧 杰西卡 什么问题 |
[48:28] | It’s kind of on the personal side. | 有点私人 |
[48:30] | Yep, my lips are: | 好 我的嘴巴可是 |
[48:36] | Seals. My lips are seals. | 很紧 我的嘴巴很紧 |
[48:41] | Okay. Um… | 好吧 |
[48:42] | So my question, and I don’t mean to be blunt | 我的问题是 我不想太过直接 |
[48:45] | or insulting, but let’s just call it what it is. | 或者冒犯 但我还是直说了 |
[48:47] | You’re always sleeping with older guys, right? | 你总和比你年纪大的人睡觉 对吧 |
[48:49] | Always. Oh, um… | 没错 |
[48:51] | So my question for you, Madison, is, um, how do you do that? | 所以我想问的是 麦迪逊 你是怎么做到的 |
[48:56] | I mean, how do you get them to see you | 你是怎么让他们 |
[48:57] | as not just a kid in high school, you know? | 不把你当做一个高中生 |
[48:59] | But as someone that’s mature, and old, and that’s… | 而是当做一个成熟 年纪大的… |
[49:02] | Well, first off, I have a huge rack. | 首先 我的波够大 |
[49:06] | Uh, yes, you do. | 是的 没错 |
[49:07] | You don’t have a huge rack. | 而你的波不够大 |
[49:09] | No. | 没错 |
[49:10] | – Wait, how old is he? – Old. | -等等 他多大年纪 -很大 |
[49:13] | Like really old? | 很大吗 |
[49:16] | – Like parent-old. – Nasty, Jessica. | -差不多父母那么大 -够下流啊 杰西卡 |
[49:19] | Yeah, because that’s what I was thinking, right? | 是 因为我也是这么想的 |
[49:22] | – Rock on. – Thank you. | -可以啊 -谢谢 |
[49:24] | – You are so dirty. – Yes, I know. | -你真不乖啊 -我知道 |
[49:27] | Oh, okay. You gotta force his hand. | 好吧 你得逼他乖乖就范 |
[49:29] | You know what I mean? | 你懂我的意思吧 |
[49:30] | Go TMZ on his ass. | 对他狂轰滥炸 |
[49:33] | – Not following. – A dirty picture. | -没懂 -拍小黄图 |
[49:36] | Make this face: | 做这种表情 |
[49:40] | – Jeez, Madison. Stop. – What? | -天呐 麦迪逊 快停下 -怎么了嘛 |
[49:42] | You put that on his radar | 你只要对他用这招 |
[49:43] | and he won’t see you as a little girl anymore, that’s for sure. | 他肯定就不会再把你当小女生看待了 |
[50:02] | – Hey, what’s going on? – Hey. We don’t know. | -发生什么了 -不知道 |
[50:19] | Behold. | 看哪 |
[50:20] | Jessica Riley, you are my soul mate. | 杰西卡·赖利 你就是我的灵魂伴侣 |
[50:23] | The love of my life. | 我一生的挚爱 |
[50:25] | I have marked myself with a scarlet J for you, Jessica. | 我特意为你在身上画了个鲜红的J 杰西卡 |
[50:29] | Robbie, get down from there. | 罗比 你快下来 |
[50:30] | – Nathaniel Hawthorne… – Robbie Weaver, | -纳撒尼尔·霍桑 -罗比·韦弗 |
[50:31] | – wrote in the Scarlet Letter… – I am your babysitter. | -在《红字》中写道… -我是你的保姆 |
[50:33] | – Are you mad? – I’m telling you get down. | -你生气了吗 -我说了下来 |
[50:35] | Oh, my God. | 我的天啊 |
[50:37] | – What the hell are you thinking? – You like the scaffold? | -你到底在想什么呢 -你喜欢那个绞刑台吗 |
[50:39] | Took me like four weeks to make it. It has wheels. | 我花了四周时间才做好 还安了轮子呢 |
[50:42] | This has got to stop, Robbie. | 你不能再这样胡闹下去了 罗比 |
[50:44] | – You’ll learn to love me, I promise. – No, I won’t. | -你会慢慢爱上我的 我保证 -我不会 |
[50:47] | Just because I’m four years younger than you? | 就因为我比你小了四岁吗 |
[50:48] | Because I love somebody else. | 因为我喜欢上别人了 |
[50:52] | Who is he? | 他是谁 |
[50:53] | He’s older. | 他比你大 |
[50:55] | And I didn’t want my parents to find out. | 我不想让我爸妈发现 |
[51:00] | You know I’ll kill him if he hurts you. | 他要是敢伤害你 我会杀了他 |
[51:02] | Yeah, I know. | 我知道 |
[51:05] | Okay, Robbie, this has to stop. | 好了 罗比 你不能再这么做了 |
[51:07] | Okay? No more. | 好吗 别再这样了 |
[51:11] | Grow up. | 成熟点吧 |
[51:12] | I’ll see you around. | 回见 |
[51:27] | 我爱你 杰西卡·赖利 | |
[52:10] | Okay. | 好了 |
[52:13] | Okay. | 进来了 |
[52:58] | So you’re seeing Mom tomorrow at my parent-teacher thing. | 明天的家长会活动我妈也会去 |
[53:01] | Yeah, no biggie. | 没问题 |
[53:09] | What’s with all the moping? | 怎么愁眉苦脸的 |
[53:12] | Uh, nothing. It’s just… | 没什么 就是… |
[53:15] | There’s a girl. | 有个女孩 |
[53:18] | A girl, huh? | 女孩啊 |
[53:20] | You like her? | 你喜欢她吗 |
[53:23] | I like Pringles. | 我喜欢品客薯片 |
[53:25] | I mean, this girl… | 我是说 她… |
[53:28] | …she’s incredible. | 她无与伦比 |
[53:29] | She’s my soul mate, you know? | 她就是我的灵魂伴侣 |
[53:31] | She doesn’t even care. | 但她却满不在乎 |
[53:33] | But she’s your soul mate, right? | 但她是你的灵魂伴侣 不是吗 |
[53:36] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[53:38] | Well, you just don’t give up on her, right? | 那你就不要放弃追求她 |
[53:41] | Why not? You did. | 为什么 你不就放弃了吗 |
[53:46] | I didn’t give up. | 我没有 |
[53:49] | Okay, it’s more complicated than that. | 我的情况更复杂 |
[53:52] | I’m a different guy now. | 我现在不一样了 |
[53:54] | You’re not a different guy. You just have different clothes. | 你才没变 你只不过是换了身行头 |
[53:56] | It’s not that simple, kiddo. | 事情没那么简单 孩子 |
[53:57] | – What kind of crap is that? – Watch it. | -你说的是什么狗屁 -说话注意点 |
[53:59] | Either you love her or you don’t. I know you do. | 你要么爱她要么不爱 我知道你爱她 |
[54:02] | I’m serious, Dad. | 我是说真的 爸 |
[54:03] | I just need some inspiration right now. All right? | 我只是现在需要一些鼓励 好吗 |
[54:07] | Go get her back. | 去把她抢回来 |
[54:13] | Wow, how old are you? | 你几岁来着 |
[54:27] | 格雷戈里高地中学 欢迎参加家长会活动 | |
[54:43] | You look great, Cal. | 你看上去挺精神的 卡尔 |
[54:49] | Well, it turns out I’ve been buying | 原来过去的二十年里 |
[54:50] | the wrong size suit for like 20 years, so… | 我的西服都买错了尺码 |
[54:53] | Oh, well, whatever. You, um… You look great. | 行吧 你看上去挺不错的 |
[54:58] | Thanks. You always look great. | 谢谢 你一直都是那么美 |
[55:00] | Oh, thanks. | 谢谢你 |
[55:17] | So I spoke to Nanna yesterday. | 我昨天和娜娜聊了一会 |
[55:18] | Yeah, me too. How’d she sound to you? | 我也是 她怎么样 |
[55:21] | Um… Like Nanna. She worries about us. | 跟平常没差 她担心我们俩 |
[55:27] | What teacher is this? | 我们这是要见哪位老师 |
[55:28] | Ms. Tafferty. | 泰弗蒂老师 |
[55:29] | She’s the one he pulled the Scarlet Letter asshole routine on. | 他的《红字》混蛋论就是在她课上说的 |
[55:34] | God, he’s such a weird kid. | 天呐 这孩子真奇怪 |
[55:36] | I kind of like him, though. | 但我还是挺喜欢他的 |
[55:38] | Yeah, me too. Glad we switched babies at the hospital. | 我也是 幸亏我们在医院里把孩子调包了 |
[55:40] | Me too. That other one’s in jail, probably. | 是啊 另一个估计正蹲监狱呢 |
[55:54] | So how’s it going with David? | 你和大卫怎么样了 |
[55:56] | Oh, you know, it, um… | 你知道的… |
[56:00] | It wasn’t, um… | 那不是… |
[56:03] | That didn’t mean anything. | 我跟他之间没什么 |
[56:06] | – I mean, you know, if… – No. No, I know. | -我是说 如果… -我明白 |
[56:13] | You seeing anybody? | 你有约会什么的吗 |
[56:15] | Me? | 我 |
[56:18] | Oh, you know. We hear things, you know, so… | 人多嘴杂 总会听到点什么… |
[56:22] | – No. – No. | -没有 -没有吗 |
[56:23] | Not real… You know me. | 没有认真的 你了解我 |
[56:27] | Yeah, well… | 是啊 |
[56:32] | No. | 没有 |
[56:41] | I miss you, Em. | 我想你了 小艾 |
[56:46] | I made an effort when we were younger, didn’t I? | 年轻那会儿我追你还是费了功夫的 不是吗 |
[56:49] | I mean, miniature golf and dancing. | 迷你高尔夫还有跳舞 |
[56:53] | You were such a great dancer. | 你跳舞跳得那么好 |
[56:54] | I had to be. You were such a good miniature golfer. | 那必须的 你迷你高尔夫球技术也不赖 |
[56:58] | I just… I don’t know. I guess I got lazy. I got… | 我也不知道为什么 可能是我变懒了吧 |
[57:03] | I got boring, is what I got. | 是我变得无趣了 |
[57:05] | No. | 没有 |
[57:07] | And I’m so mad at you. | 我确实很生你的气 |
[57:10] | I’m really mad at you for what you did. | 我无法原谅你的所作所为 |
[57:13] | But I’m mad at myself too. | 但我也怨我自己 |
[57:18] | Because I should not have jumped out of that car. | 因为我不该跳下那辆车 |
[57:20] | I should’ve fought for you. | 我应该竭力去争取你 |
[57:26] | Because you fight for your soul mates. | 因为你会为你的灵魂伴侣而战 |
[57:30] | Least, that’s what my 13-year-old son tells me. | 至少我十三岁的儿子是这么告诉我的 |
[57:34] | He’s a really strange kid. | 他真是个奇怪的孩子 |
[57:36] | He scares the shit out of me. | 他说的话把我吓傻了 |
[57:40] | I miss you too. | 我也想你 |
[57:45] | Mr. And Mrs. Weaver? | 韦弗先生和太太 |
[57:48] | No way in hell. | 不是这么巧吧 |
[57:51] | – Cal, what are you doing here? – Oh, you two know each other? | -卡尔 你来这里干什么 -你们俩认识吗 |
[57:55] | Yes. Yeah, right. We’ve met before, yes. | 是的 我们之前见过面 |
[57:59] | “We have met before”? Seriously? | 只是”见过面” 你认真的吗 |
[58:03] | So I’d like to introduce you to my wife, Emily. | 我来介绍一下 这是我妻子 艾米莉 |
[58:06] | Hi, I’m Robbie’s mom. | 你好 我是罗比的妈妈 |
[58:09] | She’s your wife again. How convenient. | 她又成你妻子了 真方便啊 |
[58:13] | So shall we enter? | 我们可以进去了吗 |
[58:18] | – Okay. – Why don’t we? | -好的 -那当然 |
[58:19] | Yeah, let’s do that. | 那我们进去吧 |
[58:24] | I’m sorry. I’m playing catch-up. | 抱歉 我有点没弄懂 |
[58:27] | How do you two know each other, exactly? | 你们两个具体是怎么认识的 |
[58:33] | Maybe your husband should tell you. | 让你老公跟你说吧 |
[58:35] | We… I think we met at last year’s | 我们应该是在去年的 |
[58:40] | parent-teacher conference, wasn’t it? | 家长会认识的 不是吗 |
[58:45] | Did I miss it? | 我没去吗 |
[58:46] | Did I miss the parent-teacher conference thing last year? | 我是没参加去年的家长会吗 |
[58:49] | Yeah. I don’t remember. | 我不记得了 |
[58:51] | Why don’t we just, uh, focus on Robbie? | 我们还是来谈谈罗比的事吧 |
[58:54] | Yes. | 是的 |
[58:55] | Yes, let’s do that. Let’s… | 好 我们说回正事 |
[59:01] | Let’s focus on Robbie. | 谈谈罗比 |
[59:09] | As you know, Robbie’s shining moment this year… | 你们都知道 罗比今年的光辉时刻 |
[59:11] | …was when he set a school record | 就是他成为了我们学校第一位 |
[59:13] | for cursing in an eighth-grade English class. | 在八年级语文课上说脏话的同学 |
[59:21] | Asshole. | 混蛋 |
[59:24] | You’re familiar with this word, Mrs. Weaver. | 你应该很熟悉这个词吧 韦弗太太 |
[59:25] | Yes, I am. And I’ve spoken to Principal… | 是的 我已经和校长谈过了… |
[59:28] | Asshole. As in someone who | 混蛋 混蛋才会 |
[59:29] | tells a woman that he’ll call and never does. | 跟一个女人说再联系但从此杳无音讯 |
[59:32] | Asshole. As in someone who | 混蛋 混蛋才会 |
[59:34] | uses honesty to get a woman into bed with him… | 为了骗女人跟他上床而假装老实 |
[59:36] | …but is actually full of shit like the rest of them. | 但其实跟那些满口胡言的男人一个德行 |
[59:39] | This is not about Robbie. | 这说的不是罗比 |
[59:41] | Asshole. As in someone who | 混蛋 混蛋才会 |
[59:43] | allows a woman to go downtown for 45 minutes… | 让一个女人给他口四十五分钟 |
[59:46] | …because he’s nervous. | 只是因为他太紧张硬不起来 |
[59:48] | – Ew. Ew. Oh. – All right, all right, all right. | -太恶心了 -好了好了好了 |
[59:50] | You know what? Know what? No. | 你知道吗 不是这样的 |
[59:51] | Here’s the deal. | 是这么一回事 |
[59:57] | She’s an alcoholic. | 她其实是个酒鬼 |
[59:59] | – Oh, God. Okay. -That’s… I’m sorry. | -天呐 我走了 -我…我很抱歉 |
[1:00:01] | – I’m sorry. God. – I gotta go. | -对不起 天啊 -我要走了 |
[1:00:02] | Oh, my God. Emily. God. | 我的天 艾米莉 |
[1:00:05] | – Emily, Emily, wait. – Leave me alone, Cal. | -艾米莉 艾米莉 别走 -别烦我 卡尔 |
[1:00:08] | I’m sober five years, asshole! | 我五年没喝酒了 混蛋 |
[1:00:14] | Okay, yeah, I did. I did. | 好吧 我摊牌 没错 |
[1:00:17] | I slept with our son’s eighth-grade English teacher. | 我是和我们儿子的八年级语文老师上床了 |
[1:00:20] | I know. I know. | 我知道 |
[1:00:22] | And I cheated, so I have no right to be angry. | 是我出轨在先 我没理由生你的气 |
[1:00:25] | Not the point. Look, when we were first married | 不是这么回事 听我说 我们结婚时 |
[1:00:27] | you were the only woman… | 我只跟你一个女人 |
[1:00:28] | …that I had ever slept with… | 上过床 |
[1:00:30] | …and now I have had sex with nine different women… God. | 但现在我已经和九个不同的女人做过爱了 天 |
[1:00:35] | Nine? | 九个 |
[1:00:37] | Nine? | 九个 |
[1:00:45] | You showed me. | 你真是让我开眼了 |
[1:00:52] | I wasn’t trying to show you. | 我不是想向你证明什么 |
[1:00:56] | I was trying to move on. | 我只是想试着往前看 |
[1:01:00] | But I don’t want to. | 但我不愿意这么做 |
[1:01:08] | You’ve always been the only one. | 因为你永远是我的唯一 |
[1:01:13] | Tell her she’s the perfect combination of sexy and cute, asshole. | 跟她说她是性感与可爱的完美结合啊 混蛋 |
[1:01:22] | You said that to her? | 你对她也说了这句话 |
[1:01:30] | I did, yes. | 是的 |
[1:01:33] | Who are you? | 你变成什么人了 |
[1:01:43] | I’m your soul mate. | 我是你的灵魂伴侣 |
[1:02:01] | What a cliche. | 这时候下雨也太俗套了吧 |
[1:02:39] | You, get over here. Come on. | 你 到我这来 快 |
[1:02:41] | Yeah, yeah, give it up. Give it up for her. | 鼓掌 给她点掌声 |
[1:02:45] | I’m so proud of you, baby. | 我太为你骄傲了 亲爱的 |
[1:02:46] | I had my doubts, of course. | 我当然有过质疑 |
[1:02:53] | Hannah, I did tell you | 汉娜 我之前和你说过 |
[1:02:56] | that tonight would be a special night if you passed the bar. | 如果你通过了考试 今晚会一个特别的夜晚 |
[1:03:00] | So, Hannah… | 所以 汉娜 |
[1:03:02] | …I would like to formally ask you… | 我想正式请问你 |
[1:03:07] | …in front of all our friends and colleagues… | 在我们所有好友与同事的见证下 |
[1:03:10] | …if you would like to become… | 你愿意当… |
[1:03:14] | a permanent lawyer at the firm of Watkins, Goldberg and Schmidt? | WGS律所的常驻律师吗 |
[1:03:18] | How about that? To you. | 怎么样 敬你 |
[1:03:28] | What? | 怎么了 |
[1:03:30] | – I ju.. -What, what is it? | -我… -你说什么 |
[1:03:36] | I thought that you were gonna propose for some reason. | 我以为你是要跟我求婚 |
[1:03:42] | – What? – Yeah. I know. I’m just… | -什么 -是啊 我只是… |
[1:03:45] | It’s just, uh, I’m a little thrown. | 我只是有点懵了 |
[1:03:47] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[1:03:49] | I didn’t realize that… | 我没想到 |
[1:03:50] | …you thought that we were there. | 你以为我们走到了那一步 |
[1:03:54] | Oh, no. God, no. Don’t be silly. I just… | 天啊 别犯傻 我只是… |
[1:03:57] | I need some time, I think… | 我需要点时间 |
[1:04:00] | …to figure out how I feel about us, you know? | 来考虑清楚我们之间的关系 |
[1:04:06] | Brrp. Long-term. | 从长远角度 |
[1:04:11] | You need some time? | 你需要时间 |
[1:04:14] | You need some time to figure out how you feel about us? Okay. | 你需要时间考虑清楚我们俩的关系 好吧 |
[1:04:17] | Honey? | 亲爱的 |
[1:04:32] | This is actually really funny. I’m just… next level. | 说来还挺有意思 我还真是 长见识了 |
[1:04:34] | – Is this yours? Is this yours? -Yes. | -这是你的酒吗 -是的 |
[1:04:40] | Honey? | 亲爱的 |
[1:04:42] | – Is this gin? -Yes. | -这是杜松子酒吗 -是的 |
[1:04:46] | – There’s, like, no water in that. – Yeah. | -完全没兑水 -没错 |
[1:04:49] | – Great. – I hate gin. | -这下好了 -我讨厌杜松子酒 |
[1:04:52] | Wow, you know what? Thank you, Richard. | 你知道吗 谢谢你 理查德 |
[1:04:54] | Honestly, thank you very much for your job offer. | 真心的 谢谢你给我的工作机会 |
[1:04:57] | I will consider it. | 我会考虑的 |
[1:05:00] | Hannah Banana. | 汉娜·芭娜娜 |
[1:05:01] | Banana. Hannah. | 芭娜娜 汉娜 |
[1:05:11] | – Do you wanna buy me a drink? – Yes. | -不请我喝一杯吗 -好啊 |
[1:05:13] | – It’s nicer that way. Right? – You. | -那样才更体贴 不是吗 -你 |
[1:05:42] | You remember me? | 你还记得我吗 |
[1:05:44] | Yeah. | 记得 |
[1:05:45] | – You still find me attractive? – Yes. | -还觉得我迷人吗 -是 |
[1:05:47] | Still wanna take me home? | 还想带我回家吗 |
[1:05:51] | Yeah. | 想 |
[1:05:55] | Let’s go. | 我们走吧 |
[1:06:36] | Here. | 给 |
[1:06:39] | I really like this song. This was a good choice. Yeah. | 我很喜欢这首歌 选得很好 |
[1:06:42] | Good song. You never hear this song. | 好歌 你从来没听过 |
[1:06:44] | Love this song. | 爱这首歌 |
[1:06:48] | Cheers. | 干杯 |
[1:07:00] | That’s not my drink. | 我不喜欢这酒 |
[1:07:10] | It’s not my favorite. Thank you. | 不太喜欢 谢谢 |
[1:07:22] | – So is this how it normally works? – What? | -所以这就是正常流程吗 -什么意思 |
[1:07:24] | You put on the perfect song, you make them a drink. | 你放一首好听的歌 给她们倒杯酒 |
[1:07:31] | And then you sleep together. | 然后上床 |
[1:07:37] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[1:07:40] | I’m very nervous. | 我很紧张 |
[1:07:42] | I’m getting that. | 我感受到了 |
[1:07:44] | Okay. Because I know I seemed confident back at the bar… | 好吧 我知道我在酒吧看上去很自信 |
[1:07:47] | …but that was mostly just because I was cold and wet… | 但是主要是因为我又冷又湿 |
[1:07:52] | …and trying to be dramatic a little bit. | 想戏剧化一点儿 |
[1:07:55] | You’re adorable. | 你很可爱 |
[1:07:57] | No. | 不 |
[1:07:59] | I am sexy. | 我很性感 |
[1:08:00] | I am R-rated sexy. | 我是限制级的性感 |
[1:08:02] | Okay, I know what happens in the PG-13 version of tonight, | 懂吗 我知道今晚的乖乖女版本会是怎么样 |
[1:08:05] | all right? I know. | 好吧 我知道 |
[1:08:06] | It’s that I get really drunk and then I pass out. | 我会喝的很醉 然后晕过去 |
[1:08:10] | You cover me with a blanket, | 你给我盖上毯子 |
[1:08:11] | and you kiss me on the cheek, nothing happens. | 在我脸上亲一下 什么都不会发生 |
[1:08:14] | But that’s not why I’m here. | 但是我不是为这个而来的 |
[1:08:16] | I am here to bang the hot guy that hit on me at the bar. | 我来这是为了上在酒吧搭讪我的帅哥 |
[1:08:22] | – Jacob. – Jacob. | -雅各布 -雅各布 |
[1:08:26] | – Are people still saying “Bang”? – I do. | -现在还有人用”上”吗 -我就用 |
[1:08:27] | We are gonna bang. | 我们要上床了 |
[1:08:31] | This is happening. | 就这样 |
[1:08:32] | – Take off your shirt. – Why? | -上衣脱了 -为什么 |
[1:08:34] | Please, will you take off your shirt? | 拜托 你能把上衣脱了吗 |
[1:08:35] | I can’t stop thinking. I need to just… | 我忍不住去想 我需要… |
[1:08:38] | – Okay, okay, okay. – All right, okay, okay, okay. | -好好好 -好吧 好好好 |
[1:08:49] | Fuck. | 操 |
[1:08:50] | Seriously? It’s like you’re Photoshopped. | 认真的吗 像你修过图一样 |
[1:08:55] | Can I…? | 我能… |
[1:08:57] | Aah. You have cold hands. | 你手好冰 |
[1:09:00] | – Now you take off your dress. – No. | -现在该你把裙子脱了 -不脱 |
[1:09:02] | – Yes. – No. | -脱 -不 |
[1:09:03] | Not with that going on. No, thank you. | 看过你身材以后更不能脱 谢谢您了 |
[1:09:05] | Is there dim lighting somewhere? Oh, God. | 有哪儿灯光暗一点儿 天呐 |
[1:09:09] | Okay, so then what do we do? | 好了 然后我们做什么 |
[1:09:10] | What happens now? Like, logistically? | 按你的程序来 我们现在该到哪了 |
[1:09:13] | What’s your move? | 你的招数是什么 |
[1:09:14] | What do you mean, what’s my move? | 什么意思 什么招数 |
[1:09:15] | What’s your move? Your big move? | 你的招数是什么 你的大招 |
[1:09:17] | I got lots of moves. | 我有很多招数 |
[1:09:18] | – What’s your big move? – I’m not telling my big move. | -你的大招是什么 -我不告诉你 |
[1:09:20] | – Tell me your move. – You’re not ready for the big move. | -告诉我你的招数 -你还没准备好 |
[1:09:23] | – Yes, I am. – You can’t handle the big move. Trust me. | -我准备好了 -你应付不了 相信我 |
[1:09:25] | Tell me your big move. | 告诉我你的大招 |
[1:09:26] | I work Dirty Dancing into the conversation. | 我会在聊天中提到《辣身舞》 |
[1:09:31] | Dirty Dancing? | 《辣身舞》 |
[1:09:33] | – Can I sit down, please? – Yeah. | -我能坐下吗 -坐吧 |
[1:09:35] | – Can I put back on my shirt? – No. | -我能把上衣穿上吗 -不能 |
[1:09:37] | Why Dirty Dancing? What do we do? Do we watch it? | 为什么是《辣身舞》 怎么做 看电影吗 |
[1:09:40] | You know the big move at the end | 你知道影片最后的大招 |
[1:09:41] | where Patrick Swayze picks up Jennifer Grey? | 帕特里克·斯威兹举起詹妮弗·格蕾那 |
[1:09:44] | – Yeah. – I can do that. | -知道 -我能做到 |
[1:09:47] | – Okay. – So I tell girls I can do the move. | -好 -我告诉她们我能做那个动作 |
[1:09:50] | I put on the song “Time of Your Life.” I do the big move. | 我放上一首《你的人生》 做那个大招 |
[1:09:54] | And they always wanna have sex with me. | 然后她们总是想和我上床 |
[1:09:56] | Oh, my God. That’s the most ridiculous thing I’ve ever heard. | 我的天 这是我听过最荒谬的事情了 |
[1:09:59] | I agree. But it works every time. | 我同意 不过每次都管用 |
[1:10:03] | That would not work on me. | 对我就不会管用 |
[1:10:09] | *Now I’ve had the time of my life* | *现在我有终生难忘的时刻了* |
[1:10:09] | Oh, God, this is ridiculous. I don’t wanna do it. | 天呐 太可笑了 我不要 |
[1:10:13] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[1:10:14] | This is beyond ridiculous. | 用可笑形容都不够 |
[1:10:16] | *No I never felt like this before* | *这感觉前所未有* |
[1:10:16] | – Run and jump. – No. | -跑过来然后跳 -不要 |
[1:10:17] | – Yeah. Come on. – No, thank you. | -来吧 -不了 谢谢 |
[1:10:20] | *Yes I swear it’s the truth* | *我发誓这是真的* |
[1:10:20] | Thank God I’m drunk. Here we go. | 谢天谢地我喝醉了 我来了 |
[1:10:24] | *And I owe it all to you* | *这全都因你而起* |
[1:10:27] | *’Cause I’ve had the time of my life* | *我有了终生难忘的时刻了* |
[1:10:33] | *And I owe it all to you* | *这全都因你而起* |
[1:10:44] | *I’ve been waiting for so long* | *我已等了太久* |
[1:10:46] | *Now I’ve finally found someone to stand by me* | *如今我终于找到了身边之人* |
[1:10:53] | *We saw the writing on the wall* | *一切都是那样明显* |
[1:10:54] | So do you prefer to do it here or in the bedroom? | 你更喜欢在这做还是在卧室 |
[1:10:55] | *As we felt this magical fantasy* | *因为我们感受到了爱情的魔力神迹* |
[1:10:56] | The bedroom is preferred. | 卧室更好 |
[1:10:58] | Yeah, okay. Let’s go there. | 好吧 我们过去 |
[1:11:33] | This pillow… | 这个枕头 |
[1:11:36] | …forms perfectly to the shape of my head. | 完美适合我的头型 |
[1:11:42] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[1:11:48] | Is this one of those foam pillows from Brookstone? | 这是博克斯通卖的那种海绵枕头吗 |
[1:11:52] | Yeah. | 是 |
[1:11:53] | – Yeah? Oh. – Yeah. | -真的吗 -嗯 |
[1:11:56] | I always wondered who buys those kind of… | 我一直想知道谁会买这种 |
[1:12:00] | The hot guy from the bar buys these. Of course. | 酒吧里的帅哥买这种 当然了 |
[1:12:03] | – Jacob. – Mm-hm, Jacob. Sorry about that. | -雅各布 -雅各布 不好意思 |
[1:12:05] | Good. | 很好 |
[1:12:07] | I’m sorry, continue. | 抱歉 继续 |
[1:12:28] | You don’t have one of those ridiculous, | 你不会还有那种 |
[1:12:29] | um, massage chairs, do you? | 可笑的按摩椅吧 |
[1:12:37] | – You do? – No. | -你真的有 -没有 |
[1:12:39] | – Yes, you do. – Yeah, I do. | -你有 -好吧 我有 |
[1:12:41] | – Oh, my God. – I don’t. I don’t. I do. | -天呐 -我没有 我没有 我有 |
[1:12:43] | Who would have that? I would. I have that. | 谁会买啊 我会买 我有 |
[1:12:46] | – How much was it? – Five thousand dollars. | -多少钱 -五千块 |
[1:12:49] | Ask me how many times I’ve used it. | 问我我用过多少次 |
[1:12:51] | – How many times have you used it? – Twice. | -你用过多少次 -两次 |
[1:12:54] | That’s $2500 a massage. | 按摩一次两千五百块 |
[1:12:56] | Twice. | 两次 |
[1:12:58] | – Where is it? – It’s in the garage. | -在哪儿 -在车库 |
[1:13:02] | Can I sit in the massage chair? | 我能坐一下吗 |
[1:13:08] | I hate it. | 我讨厌它 |
[1:13:10] | The Home Shopping Network. But I’m addic… | 家庭购物网 但是我… |
[1:13:12] | I buy… I’m just the worst. | 我买… 我最烂了 |
[1:13:14] | – Do you have a Slap Chop? – Yes. | -你买了万能切碎器吗 -买了 |
[1:13:16] | – The knife that cuts through the penny? – Yes. | -那种能切开硬币的刀 -对 |
[1:13:18] | – What else do you have? – Coin Bears. | -你还有什么 -硬币小熊 |
[1:13:21] | Coin Bears? You don’t have Coin Bears. | 硬币小熊 不可能 |
[1:13:23] | I have a whole set from each state. | 我有所有州的整套硬币小熊 |
[1:13:25] | You have 50 Coin Bears? | 你有五十个硬币小熊 |
[1:13:27] | – They have a coin in their foot. – You stay up nights. | -它们脚上有一枚硬币 -你晚上不睡觉的 |
[1:13:30] | I am wildly unhappy. | 我极其不幸福 |
[1:13:33] | I’m trying to buy it, and it’s not working. | 我想要买到幸福 但是没有用 |
[1:13:36] | – Were you smart in school? – A little bossy, yeah. | -你在学校聪明吗 -有点刁蛮 |
[1:13:39] | But I won a spelling bee | 但是我赢过一场拼字比赛 |
[1:13:41] | and my dad cried at the spelling bee. | 我爸激动哭了 |
[1:13:44] | No way. That’s nice. | 不是吧 很温馨 |
[1:13:45] | – What word did you win on? – It was so stupid. | -你靠哪个词赢的 -很蠢的词 |
[1:13:48] | I love curling up with a rich cup of coffee. | 我喜欢蜷缩着身体喝浓咖啡 |
[1:13:52] | What, you think coffee and sleep don’t mix? | 怎么 你觉得喝了咖啡就会睡不着吗 |
[1:13:54] | Well, they do if it’s High Point. It’s decaffeinated. | 喝高点咖啡不会谁不着 低咖啡因的 |
[1:13:58] | And the flavor is marvelous. | 而且味道非常棒 |
[1:14:01] | – Do you have that mold that makes cakes…? -I have calf pants. | -你有做蛋糕的模具吗 -我有小腿裤 |
[1:14:07] | I have pants just for my calves. Calf pants. | 我有专门展示小腿的裤子 小腿裤 |
[1:14:17] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[1:14:22] | Could you do me a favor? | 能帮我一下吗 |
[1:14:24] | – What? – Will you do me a kindness? | -什么忙 -能帮我一个忙吗 |
[1:14:27] | Will you ask me something personal about myself? | 能问我一个关于我的私人问题吗 |
[1:14:33] | Okay, fine. I’ll do it. And then we bang. | 好 我帮你 然后我们就开搞 |
[1:14:36] | Yes. | 好 |
[1:14:37] | What’s your mother like? | 你妈妈是什么样的人 |
[1:14:39] | My mom is very beautiful. | 我妈妈很漂亮 |
[1:14:46] | Very vain. | 很虚荣 |
[1:14:48] | Very smart. | 很聪明 |
[1:14:51] | Cold. | 冷酷 |
[1:14:52] | And your dad? | 你爸爸呢 |
[1:14:57] | He died a long time ago. | 他去世很久了 |
[1:15:01] | He was such a sweet guy. | 他人很好 |
[1:15:03] | He was probably too sweet. | 可能太好了 |
[1:15:08] | Very successful in business. | 生意很成功 |
[1:15:11] | He made a lot of money, which is why I have all this stuff. | 赚了很多钱 所以我才能买这些东西 |
[1:15:16] | But he was soft. | 但是他很软弱 |
[1:15:19] | Just too soft, too sensitive. | 太软弱 太敏感 |
[1:15:22] | And, you know, Dad, he couldn’t really handle my mother… | 而且我爸爸他不知道怎么应付我妈妈 |
[1:15:27] | …and didn’t really make an effort. | 也没去努力尝试 |
[1:16:00] | Hey, Jacob, it’s Cal. | 雅各布 我是卡尔 |
[1:16:03] | Where are you? | 你在哪儿 |
[1:16:04] | Remember the first woman I picked up, that teacher? | 记得我搭讪的第一个女人 那个老师吗 |
[1:16:08] | Well, I have a story to tell you about her. | 她有件事我想告诉你 |
[1:16:10] | It’s been a week. I haven’t heard from you. | 已经一周了 还没收到你的消息 |
[1:16:11] | Should I be concerned? | 我是不是该担心你 |
[1:16:13] | I am imagining you suffocating under a pile of women. Call me. | 我现在都能想到你被埋在女人堆里了 回我 |
[1:16:17] | Oh. Yeah, hey, it’s me again. | 还是我 |
[1:16:20] | Left like a hundred messages. | 给你留了好多信息 |
[1:16:25] | Listen, if this is a Miyagi thing, | 听着 如果这又是《龙威小子》的梗 |
[1:16:28] | I’m not getting it, so… | 我没懂 所以 |
[1:16:30] | Call me back, please. Thanks. | 回我电话 拜托 谢谢 |
[1:16:56] | -Been to St. Louis? -No, I haven’t. | -去过圣路易斯吗 -没去过 |
[1:16:59] | I always dreamt of playing shortstop | 其实我一直梦想着 |
[1:17:01] | for the St. Louis Cardinals, actually… | 做圣路易斯红雀队的游击手 |
[1:17:03] | …but I couldn’t hit a curveball, so I did the next best thing. | 但我打不到弧线球 只能退而求其次 |
[1:17:06] | Yeah, you became an accountant. | 对 成为了一名会计 |
[1:17:08] | Right. Exactly. | 是 就是这样 |
[1:17:10] | I mean, the money’s not as good, but there’s less travel. | 钱虽然少了 但是不用总出门 |
[1:17:14] | – I was gonna be a ballerina. – Really? | -我本来想做芭蕾舞演员 -真的吗 |
[1:17:16] | So tell me, what is it with women and ballerinas? | 告诉我 为什么女人总想当芭蕾舞演员 |
[1:17:18] | I just pictured myself in the ballet. | 我只是会想象自己跳芭蕾的样子 |
[1:17:21] | It’s not like I had a lot of training or anything. | 我倒没有接受过很多训练 |
[1:17:24] | I mean, I actually never really had a lesson… | 其实一节课都没上过 |
[1:17:27] | …and, um, haven’t seen a ballet. | 而且一次芭蕾都没看过 |
[1:17:31] | You’ve never been to the ballet? | 你一次芭蕾都没看过 |
[1:17:35] | I’d love to take you to the ballet. | 我很愿意带你去看一次 |
[1:17:37] | You’d love to go to the ballet? | 你想去看芭蕾 |
[1:17:38] | No no I didn’t say that. I’d love to take you to the ballet. | 不 我没这么说 我是想带你去看 |
[1:17:41] | I’d drop you off. | 我送你去 |
[1:17:42] | Later on I’d pick you up | 结束以后去接你 |
[1:17:43] | and we could go to a ball game or something. | 然后一起去看球赛之类的 |
[1:17:45] | Oh, I get it. | 我懂了 |
[1:17:50] | I had a lot of fun tonight. | 我今晚过得很开心 |
[1:17:54] | You like sushi? I know this really great little sushi place… | 你喜欢寿司吗 我知道有家小寿司店很好 |
[1:17:57] | I don’t eat sushi. | 我不吃寿司 |
[1:17:58] | That we’re never gonna go to because I hate sushi. | 但是我们永远都不会去的因为我讨厌寿司 |
[1:18:11] | Oh, hi. Hi, Jess. | 你好 杰西卡 |
[1:18:13] | Uh, this is my work friend, David. | 这位是我工作上的朋友 大卫 |
[1:18:15] | David is an accountant. | 大卫是一名会计 |
[1:18:17] | David, this is Jessica, my babysitter. | 大卫 这是杰西卡 我的保姆 |
[1:18:22] | So, you know, everything looks great. | 一切看上去都很好 |
[1:18:25] | Spreadsheets. | 电子表格 |
[1:18:26] | Spreadsheets. | 电子表格 |
[1:18:31] | See you at work. | 工作时见 |
[1:18:33] | Yeah, see you at work. | 上班见 |
[1:18:39] | So how was dinner? | 晚饭怎么样 |
[1:18:41] | – Oh, well, you know, it was just for work. – Yeah. | -就是工作上的事情 -是啊 |
[1:18:43] | That’s a really pretty dress. | 裙子很漂亮 |
[1:18:44] | Thank you. What do I owe you? | 谢谢 我应该给你多少钱 |
[1:18:47] | Do you know that your kids are the only ones that I babysit for… | 你知道你的孩子们是我照顾过所有孩子中 |
[1:18:51] | …that wanna stay awake | 唯一坚持不睡 |
[1:18:52] | so that they can see their dad when he gets home? | 想等爸爸回家看爸爸一眼的 |
[1:18:56] | Yeah, I mean, they fight with everything | 真的 他们用尽一切方法 |
[1:18:58] | they have to keep their eyes open. | 让自己保持清醒 |
[1:19:00] | And don’t get me wrong… | 别误会我的意思 |
[1:19:02] | …no, your kids are really excited | 你回家的时候 |
[1:19:03] | to see you when you get home too, Ms. Weaver… | 你的孩子也很开心 韦弗太太 |
[1:19:06] | …but not a lot wanna stay up for Dad. | 但是没有等爸爸回家那么开心 |
[1:19:14] | Honey, what are you trying to say? | 亲爱的 你想表达什么 |
[1:19:16] | Batshit crazy. | 疯子 |
[1:19:17] | Jessica, uh, what…? | 杰西卡 你什么… |
[1:19:19] | – Let me give you… – I don’t want your slutty money. | -让我给你… -我不要你的脏钱 |
[1:19:22] | Sweetheart, what’s the pro…? What’s wrong? | 亲爱的 因为什… 发生什么了 |
[1:19:28] | “Slutty money”? | “脏钱” |
[1:21:28] | Kids. | 孩子们 |
[1:21:31] | Kids. Ice cream. | 孩子们 吃冰淇淋了 |
[1:21:44] | – I knew it. I knew it. – Yeah. I’ll be right back. | -知道了 知道了 我马上回来 |
[1:22:02] | Oh, shit. Oh, God. | 该死 天呐 |
[1:22:17] | Hello? | 你好 |
[1:22:18] | – Hi, Cal. – Hi. | -你好 卡尔 -你好 |
[1:22:23] | So… | 所以… |
[1:22:24] | …I’m just calling, um… | 我打给你就是… |
[1:22:30] | …because I’m in the basement… | 因为我在地下室 |
[1:22:31] | …and I’m trying to get the water heater working, um… | 想要修热水器 |
[1:22:37] | …because the pilot light’s out | 因为指示灯灭了 |
[1:22:38] | and I don’t know how to relight it. | 我不知道怎么让它重新亮起来 |
[1:22:42] | So I’m sorry to bother you. | 很抱歉打扰你 |
[1:22:43] | No, no. It’s fine. That’s fine. Call me… | 不不 没关系 没关系 打给我 |
[1:22:48] | I’m glad you called about this. | 我很高兴你因为这个给我打电话 |
[1:22:50] | – I’ll just walk you through it, okay? – Okay. | -我就在电话这头教你 好吗 -好 |
[1:22:54] | All right, so there’s a gray door. | 好 有一扇灰色的门 |
[1:22:56] | You see the gray door? | 你看到灰色的门了吗 |
[1:22:59] | – Yeah. – Okay, just slide that down. | -看到了 -好 把它滑下来 |
[1:23:03] | Okay. | 好 |
[1:23:04] | There’s a red button with the word “push” on it. | 有个红色的按钮 上面写着”按” |
[1:23:07] | I wrote the word “push” on it? | 我在上面写了个”按” |
[1:23:10] | So you push it. And you turn it to the right. | 你按一下 然后把它拨到右边 |
[1:23:14] | I got it. | 好了 |
[1:23:16] | And then just put the match in. | 然后点火柴 |
[1:23:20] | Oh, there it goes. | 着起来了 |
[1:23:23] | Just have to slide the gray door down again | 再把灰色的门滑下来 |
[1:23:25] | and you’re good to go. | 就都弄好了 |
[1:23:33] | Well, thanks, Cal. I appreciate your help. | 谢谢你 卡尔 谢谢你帮我 |
[1:23:36] | You know what? Just call anytime with stuff like that. | 这样吧 以后这种事随时给我打电话 |
[1:23:39] | That’s… | 这 |
[1:23:41] | Oh, yeah. | 好啊 |
[1:23:44] | Yeah. Oh. | 好 |
[1:23:46] | Sure. | 一定 |
[1:23:47] | So I’ll talk to you soon. | 那我们有空再聊 |
[1:23:50] | Yeah, and, | 好 还有 |
[1:23:54] | Thanks again. | 还是要谢谢你 |
[1:23:56] | No, that’s… my pleasure. | 不 这是 我的荣幸 |
[1:24:01] | Don’t want you to blow up the house. | 不想让你把房子炸了 |
[1:24:06] | Bye. | 再见 |
[1:24:07] | Bye. | 再见 |
[1:24:27] | Dad, can we go to McDonald’s? | 爸爸 我们能去吃麦当劳吗 |
[1:24:28] | No. | 不行 |
[1:24:29] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[1:24:32] | Check it out. | 看看 |
[1:24:33] | Only reason they play them on the radios is they’re catchy. | 电台播放这个的唯一原因就是它们很上口 |
[1:24:35] | – Thank you. – Here you go, sir. | -谢谢 -给 先生 |
[1:24:36] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[1:24:37] | Now, does it come in sheets…? | 这块布是多大的 |
[1:24:39] | Yeah, it’s a 4 by 8. | 是的 一米二乘两米四的 |
[1:24:40] | Standard 4 by 8, your 3/4 inch stock. Yeah. | 标准的一米二乘两米四 |
[1:24:43] | – Now, this is for my wife. – That’s nice. | -是给我太太买的 -真好 |
[1:24:45] | It has curtains. | 它有窗帘 |
[1:24:47] | – Cal. – Bernie. | -卡尔 -伯尼 |
[1:24:48] | – Hi, Mr. Riley. – Hi, Mr. Riley. | -你好 赖利先生 -你好 赖利先生 |
[1:24:50] | – How’s it going? – Oh, good, you know what? | -你还好吗 -不错 你知道吗 |
[1:24:51] | I’d love to catch up, but I’m doing something to the house later. | 很想跟你聊聊 但是一会还要布置房子 |
[1:24:54] | Kind of in a rush. | 有点赶时间 |
[1:24:56] | Thanks for the cologne. | 谢谢你送的古龙香水 |
[1:24:58] | Do you know if this is chintz? | 这个是印花棉布吗 |
[1:25:01] | – Hello? – Cal. | -喂 -卡尔 |
[1:25:02] | – Jacob. – Oh, my God, it’s alive. | -雅各布 -我的天 你还活着呢 |
[1:25:05] | Sorry I kind of dropped off the grid there, pal. | 抱歉我最近没接你电话 |
[1:25:07] | You left me in my hour of need, my friend. | 在我最需要帮助的时候你抛弃了我 朋友 |
[1:25:10] | Yeah, well… | 是 但是 |
[1:25:12] | …I’m in a bit of a situation. | 我现在有点情况 |
[1:25:14] | A pickle, if you will. | 有点困难 能帮忙吗 |
[1:25:16] | I just, I got no one else to call. | 我不知道要打给谁了 |
[1:25:18] | – I met a girl. – Really? | -我遇到了一个女孩 -真的吗 |
[1:25:20] | I’m spending all this time with her and she is a game changer. | 我最近一直都和她在一起 她完全打破常规 |
[1:25:23] | She’s a game changer? No way. | 打破常规 不是吧 |
[1:25:26] | So much so I’m going to meet her mother right now. | 所以我现在就要去见她妈妈了 |
[1:25:28] | A mother and daughter. | 母亲和另外一个女儿 |
[1:25:30] | That’s very Wilt Chamberlain-esque, even for you. | 这也太威尔特·张伯伦了 即使是你也有点过 |
[1:25:32] | What is the matter with you? | 你怎么回事 |
[1:25:34] | I don’t know what to do. I need some advice. | 我不知道该怎么办 我需要建议 |
[1:25:36] | You realize you might actually have to answer | 你知不知道你可能需要回答一些 |
[1:25:38] | some personal questions about yourself. | 关于你的私人问题 |
[1:25:40] | You gotta smile a lot. You’ve gotta be charming. | 你要保持微笑 散发魅力 |
[1:25:42] | Definitely don’t be yourself. | 千万别做你自己 |
[1:25:43] | That’s what you’ve got for me, don’t be myself? | 这就是给我的建议吗 别做我自己 |
[1:25:46] | Great. Thanks for nothing. | 好吧 谢谢你一点忙都帮不上 |
[1:25:48] | Do you wanna get a? | 你想不想 |
[1:25:51] | Do you wanna get a beer next week? | 想不想下周去喝杯啤酒 |
[1:25:53] | You have my number. | 你有我的号码 |
[1:25:54] | And, you know, don’t worry about tonight. You’ll be fine. | 知道吗 今晚的事不用担心 你可以的 |
[1:25:57] | – Good for you, by the way. – See you, buddy. | -替你开心 -再见 哥们 |
[1:26:01] | Honk. You gotta get that fixed. | 滴 你得把它修好 |
[1:26:06] | – Okay. Let’s go. – Alright. | -好了 走吧 -好 |
[1:26:31] | Va-jay-jay. | 老天爷 |
[1:27:19] | No, no, no. Daddy, Daddy, Daddy. | 不 不 不 爸爸 爸爸 爸爸 |
[1:27:23] | No, leave him. Let him go. | 不 别管他 让他去 |
[1:27:24] | He can handle it. Let him go. | 他能解决 让他去 |
[1:27:26] | Honey! What are you doing on my purse. Stay out of my purse! | 宝贝 拿我钱包干什么 别动我钱包 |
[1:27:28] | No! | 不 |
[1:27:29] | Do not take those keys! Do not take those keys! | 不许你拿钥匙 不许拿钥匙 |
[1:27:31] | – No! – I’m not letting you take those keys. | -不 -我不能让你把钥匙拿走 |
[1:27:33] | You’re not following your father! | 不许跟着你爸 |
[1:27:35] | Stop it! | 停下 |
[1:27:36] | – No! No! – Let your father handle it. | -不 不 -让你爸爸去解决 |
[1:27:37] | You’re not to see that man again! | 不许你再去见那个男人 |
[1:27:38] | That man’s a pervert! | 他就是个变态 |
[1:27:40] | – Stay out of it! – No! | -你别管了 -不行 |
[1:27:41] | Is that pervert sexting you? | 那个变态给你发色情短信了吗 |
[1:27:43] | Hey, baby. | 宝贝 |
[1:27:45] | What are you wearing? | 你穿的什么 |
[1:27:46] | Dad’s here. I have to blindfold you. | 爸爸在 我要遮住你的眼睛 |
[1:27:49] | – Why? What’s he doing? – Just come on. | -为什么 他在干什么 -过来吧 |
[1:28:04] | Hate this bad. | 太讨厌这样了 |
[1:28:07] | Is this something I’m gonna have to clean up, later? | 是不是有什么烂摊子要我收拾 |
[1:28:08] | – ’cause I dont want to – Mom, no, don’t worry about it. Keep going. | -我可不想 -妈妈 别担心 接着走 |
[1:28:10] | – Honey, honey, I really can’t see. – Mom, I got you. | -宝贝 我真的看不见 -妈妈我扶你 |
[1:28:14] | – Two. – Right now we’re on the ground. One more step. | -二 -我们在地上了 再下一阶 |
[1:28:16] | – Three. – Three. Yay. | -三 -三 |
[1:28:18] | – Mom, no more steps. We’re on the ground. – Alright. | -妈妈 没有台阶了 到平地上了 -好 |
[1:28:20] | Mom, relax. It’s your husband, not al Qaeda. | 妈妈放松点 那是你丈夫 不是恐怖分子 |
[1:28:24] | Hi, Em. | 艾米 |
[1:28:26] | Can I take this off now, please? | 我现在能把这个拿掉了吗 |
[1:28:27] | – Nope, not yet. – What’s this? | -不 还不行 -这是什么 |
[1:28:30] | – I hear you, gigglepuss. – Do it. | -我听到你笑了 小花猫 -开始吧 |
[1:28:36] | May I have your attention? | 请大家注意听 |
[1:28:42] | Many years ago, in the hallway of Woodside Middle School… | 很多年前 在伍德赛德中学的走廊上 |
[1:28:47] | …Cal Weaver saw Emily Boyle for the first time. | 卡尔·韦弗与艾米莉·博伊尔初次相遇 |
[1:28:50] | Cal, are you seriously gonna do this in front of the kids? | 卡尔 你真的要当着孩子的面说这些吗 |
[1:28:54] | If anything goes wrong | 如果势头不对劲 |
[1:28:55] | I’m supposed to take her upstairs and put the TV on loud. | 我就带着她上楼 把电视声音调大 |
[1:28:58] | All right. Well, we may as well wait for your daughter. | 好吧 我们或许该等等你女儿 |
[1:29:01] | – She’s right here. – No, no, no. I mean our other daughter. | -她就在这呢 -不不不 我说的另一个 |
[1:29:04] | – Hello? – Nanna. | -你们好 -娜娜 |
[1:29:06] | – Hi, guys. – Hi, sweetheart. | -你们好啊 -宝贝 |
[1:29:09] | What’s going on? | 这是在干什么 |
[1:29:10] | I don’t know. Some game. | 我不知道 做游戏吧 |
[1:29:12] | He won’t let me take this dumb blindfold off. | 他不让我把这个破眼罩摘掉 |
[1:29:14] | – Cal? – Is that him? | -卡尔 -是他吗 |
[1:29:16] | What are you doing here? | 你在这干什么 |
[1:29:17] | What are you doing here? | 你在这干什么 |
[1:29:19] | Wait, do you guys know each other? | 等等 你们认识吗 |
[1:29:21] | What’s going on? | 这是怎么回事 |
[1:29:22] | What are you doing here? | 你在这干什么 |
[1:29:23] | – Hey, Nanna. – Hi, Robbie. | -娜娜 -罗比 |
[1:29:25] | – Hey, Nanna. – Hi, cutie. | -娜娜 -小可爱 |
[1:29:26] | Jacob, it’s so nice to meet you. | 雅各布 很高兴见到你 |
[1:29:28] | I’ve heard so many wonderful things about you from Nanna. | 娜娜说了你很多好话 |
[1:29:31] | – I’m sorry, what’s a Nanna? – I am Nanna. | -抱歉 娜娜是什么 -我是娜娜 |
[1:29:32] | I couldn’t say Hannah when I was little. How do you know my dad? | 我小时候不会说汉娜 你是怎么认识我爸爸的 |
[1:29:35] | She couldn’t say her H’s at all. | 她完全不会发”汉”的音 |
[1:29:38] | Okay. I’m having trouble understanding what’s going on right now. | 我实在理解不了现在这个场面 |
[1:29:41] | Dad, this is Jacob, my boyfriend. | 爸爸 这是雅各布 我男朋友 |
[1:29:44] | No, it’s not. | 不 不是 |
[1:29:45] | I was bringing him over to meet Mom. | 我带他来见妈妈 |
[1:29:46] | No. No. No, no, no. | 不 不 不 不 |
[1:29:48] | – I wanna see the boyfriend. – I can’t breathe. | -我真的想见见她男朋友 -没法呼吸了 |
[1:29:50] | Can I take this off now? | 我能把这个拿掉了吗 |
[1:29:51] | Cal, what are you doing with a daughter that’s grown up? | 卡尔 你怎么有个这么大的女儿 |
[1:29:54] | I was 17. That’s why we had to get married so young. | 我那时候17岁 所以我才这么早就结了婚 |
[1:29:57] | That is something you should have told me. | 这种事你应该告诉我 |
[1:29:58] | You never wanted me to talk about my children. | 你从不让我谈论我的孩子 |
[1:30:01] | I’m gonna go watch TV now. | 我要去看电视了 |
[1:30:02] | Yeah, that’s fine. Why don’t you go do that? | 好 你们快去吧 |
[1:30:04] | – Yeah. Can I come? – No. | -对 我能一起吗 -不行 |
[1:30:05] | So you guys, like, really know each other, then. | 你们俩好像 非常熟 |
[1:30:08] | Screw it. This is ridiculous. | 去他的吧 太可笑了 |
[1:30:11] | – Honey, he’s really cute. – No, he’s not. | -宝贝 他真的挺帅的 -不 才不是 |
[1:30:13] | Look at you. | 瞧瞧你 |
[1:30:14] | You’re really a mother? I don’t believe it, sister. | 你真是她妈妈吗 不敢相信 是姐姐吧 |
[1:30:16] | Alright, alright. Let me get this straight. | 好了 好了 我来理清楚 |
[1:30:17] | So you guys are a thing. | 所以你们俩是一起的 |
[1:30:18] | You guys are a couple, right? You guys are together? | 你们俩是一对 对吗 你们在一起了 |
[1:30:21] | – Yeah. – No way. Break up right now. | -对 -不行 立刻分手 |
[1:30:23] | – Daddy? – Please don’t call him that. | -爸爸 -求你了别这么叫他 |
[1:30:26] | – Cal, that’s not gonna happen. – Then I will mess you up. | -卡尔 绝对不可能 -那我就毁了你 |
[1:30:28] | – Dad. – Cal. | -爸爸 -卡尔 |
[1:30:30] | – Cal. – Jessica? | -卡尔 -杰西卡 |
[1:30:31] | Bernie? | 伯尼 |
[1:30:33] | Daddy, no. | 爸爸 别 |
[1:30:35] | I let her babysit for you, you son of a bitch. | 我还让她给你当保姆 你个狗娘养的 |
[1:30:37] | – Oh, my god. – Dad. | -天呐 -爸爸 |
[1:30:38] | – She’s only 17 years old. – Daddy. | -她才十七岁 -爸爸 |
[1:30:40] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么呢 |
[1:30:41] | – Oh, God. – No idea what you’re talking about. | -天呐 -不知道你在说什么 |
[1:30:44] | – Bernie. – Daddy, no. No, no, no. Stop it. | -伯尼 -爸爸 别别别 快住手 |
[1:30:50] | – Dad. – Jacob! Oh, God. | -爸爸 -雅各布 我的天 |
[1:30:53] | Daddy, Stop it. He didn’t do anything. | 爸爸 别闹了 他什么都没干 |
[1:30:54] | – He doesn’t know. – Is your back okay? | -他压根就不知道 -你的后背没事吧 |
[1:30:56] | – Know what? – Know what? | -知道什么 -知道什么 |
[1:30:58] | Is this some kind of a skit? Because I’m lost. | 你们这是演的哪一出 我完全糊涂了 |
[1:31:01] | No. | 不 |
[1:31:02] | No, no, no. Daddy, Daddy. | 别别别 爸爸 爸爸 |
[1:31:04] | He didn’t even know that I’m in love with him. | 他根本不知道我爱上他了 |
[1:31:06] | – With who? – With him. | -爱谁 -爱他 |
[1:31:08] | – You pointing at me? – You pointing at him? | -你是在指我吗 -你是在指他吗 |
[1:31:10] | She’s pointing at him? | 她指的是他 |
[1:31:12] | Wait. My dad is the older guy you’ve been seeing? | 等等 我爸爸就是跟你约会的老男人 |
[1:31:16] | – I knew it. You… – He doesn’t know about the naked photos. | -我就知道 你 -他不知道裸照的事 |
[1:31:18] | – What? – Jessica. | -什么 -杰西卡 |
[1:31:20] | You made him naked photos? Seriously? | 你拍了裸照 真的吗 |
[1:31:22] | I’m gonna beat you till your brains fall out. | 我要把你脑浆打出来 |
[1:31:24] | Timeout, timeout. Hold on. Hold on. | 暂停 暂停 等一下 等一下 |
[1:31:26] | – But I love her. – Jessica’s the one you’re in love with? | -但是我爱她 -你爱上的女孩就是杰西卡吗 |
[1:31:29] | Excuse me, Emily? | 抱歉 艾米莉 |
[1:31:31] | You left your sweater in my car the other night. | 你前几天把毛衫落在我车里了 |
[1:31:34] | – Who are you? – I’m David Lindhagen. | -你是谁 -我是大卫·林哈根 |
[1:31:38] | – David Lindhagen. – David Lindhagen. | -大卫·林哈根 -大卫·林哈根 |
[1:31:41] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[1:31:43] | – Is this a bad time? – Yeah. | -来的不是时候吗 -对 |
[1:31:46] | Jacob. | 雅各布 |
[1:31:47] | Know how much pain and suffering you caused my friend? | 你知道你给我朋友带来了多少痛苦吗 |
[1:31:50] | Stay the hell away from my daughter. | 离我女儿远点 |
[1:31:52] | You stay away from my daughter. | 你离我女儿远点 |
[1:31:54] | – I don’t even know you. – Stop it. | -我都不认识你 -住手 |
[1:31:56] | – Dad. Stop. – David. | -爸爸 住手 -大卫 |
[1:31:57] | – Oh, my God. That is not… – What are you grabbing? | -天呐 那绝对不 -你在抓什么呢 |
[1:32:02] | Really? Really? Come on. | 不是吧 不是吧 住手 |
[1:32:03] | Let go of me! Let go of me! Let go of me! | 放开我 放开我 放开我 |
[1:32:07] | – Come on, she’s my daughter. – Stop it. Stop it. | -她是我女儿 -住手 住手 |
[1:32:09] | I’ll kill you. | 我要杀了你 |
[1:32:12] | So… | 所以 |
[1:32:14] | Okay, wait. Which one of you is Lindhagen again? | 等等 你们哪位是林嘿根来着 |
[1:32:16] | Hagen. | 哈根 |
[1:32:18] | I’m just gonna write, “domestic disturbance, all clear.” | 那我就写 “家庭内部矛盾 已解决” |
[1:32:21] | Thank you, officer. | 谢谢你 警官 |
[1:32:23] | Just simmer down, okay? We all have arguments. | 冷静点 好吗 我们都会有矛盾 |
[1:32:26] | But if you’re gonna fight, just do it inside. | 但是如果你们要打架的话 去里面打 |
[1:32:29] | Keep it in the family, okay? | 关起门来打 好吗 |
[1:32:33] | I will kill you. | 我要杀了你 |
[1:32:45] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[1:32:46] | – Daddy? – Now. | -爸爸 -马上 |
[1:32:47] | – Daddy? – Now! | -爸爸 -马上 |
[1:33:21] | Cal. | 卡尔 |
[1:33:23] | Come on. | 别这样 |
[1:33:25] | Honey. | 宝贝 |
[1:33:28] | This guy is a lowlife, he is a womanizer. | 这家伙是个卑鄙小人 风流成性 |
[1:33:32] | – That’s ironic. – Excuse me? | -太讽刺了 -什么 |
[1:33:39] | I know him. I have witnessed him in action. | 我了解他 我见过他怎么下手 |
[1:33:41] | And you are not to see him anymore. | 不准再跟他在一起了 |
[1:33:44] | Dad, I’m not gonna stop seeing him. | 爸爸 我不可能跟他分手 |
[1:33:46] | Okay. Okay. Well, then we have nothing more to talk about. | 好吧 好吧 那我们就没什么可说的了 |
[1:33:53] | – You’re being unreasonable. – Get out of my house. | -你太不可理喻了 -从我家滚出去 |
[1:33:54] | This is not your house anymore. | 这不再是你家了 |
[1:33:56] | Yeah, well, you made damn sure of that, didn’t you, sweetheart? | 对 都是你一手造成的 不是吗 亲爱的 |
[1:34:13] | – Bye, Nanna. – Bye, cutie. | -再见 娜娜 -再见 小可爱 |
[1:34:27] | She’s all yours, David. | 她属于你了 大卫 |
[1:34:30] | – Fantastic. – Nice. | -太好了 -不错 |
[1:34:41] | Go big or go home, right, bud? | 不成事就回家 对吗 伙计 |
[1:34:45] | Go home, Dad. | 回家吧 爸爸 |
[1:35:02] | *Pain* | *痛苦* |
[1:35:06] | *I guess it’s a matter of sensation* | *我想那是一种感觉* |
[1:35:14] | *But somehow you have a way of avoiding it at all* | *但你好像有办法完全将它屏蔽* |
[1:35:23] | 将从你的手机删除一个联系人 是否继续 | |
[1:35:28] | *In my mind* | *在我心中* |
[1:35:31] | *I have shot you and stabbed you through your heart* | *我已经将你的心千刀万剐* |
[1:35:38] | *I have shot you and stabbed you through your heart* | *我已经将你的心千刀万剐* |
[1:35:44] | – Did you see the headline today? – What? | -你看了今天的头条吗 -什么 |
[1:35:46] | It says that you should call your dad. | 报道说你应该给你爸打个电话 |
[1:35:49] | No, it says, “Let’s move on child obesity.” | 不 它写着”对儿童肥胖采取行动” |
[1:35:51] | No, it doesn’t. | 不 不是这样的 |
[1:35:53] | I’m not gonna call him. | 我不会打给他 |
[1:35:54] | No, it says you really should. | 不 报道说你真的应该打给他 |
[1:35:56] | *Strange* | *奇怪* |
[1:36:00] | *It seems like a character mutation* | *你就像变了个人* |
[1:36:09] | *I can’t make myself* | *我不能让自己* |
[1:36:14] | *To destroy upon command* | *依照命令极尽毁灭之事* |
[1:36:22] | *Somehow forgiveness * | *不知何故 宽恕* |
[1:36:27] | *lets the evil make the laws* | *宽恕让邪恶当道* |
[1:36:35] | Can I get you another? | 要再来一杯吗 |
[1:36:38] | – What time is it? – 2:30. | -现在几点了 -两点半 |
[1:36:41] | In the afternoon. | 是下午两点半 |
[1:36:43] | “Two-thirty” would have been sufficient… | 光说”两点半”就足够了 |
[1:36:45] | but thank you for the judgmental tone, | 但谢谢你用这种带着偏见的语气 |
[1:36:47] | cocktail servant. | 鸡尾酒服务员 |
[1:36:50] | I’m sorry… | 我很抱歉 |
[1:36:53] | Sorry for being a dick. | 抱歉我说话这么混蛋 |
[1:36:58] | Nice sweat suit. | 运动服不错 |
[1:37:04] | What do you want? | 你想干什么 |
[1:37:07] | – Can I sit down? – I don’t know, can you? | -我能坐下吗 -我不知道 你能吗 |
[1:37:10] | Are we gonna… | 我们要… |
[1:37:13] | be adults about this, or we gonna…? | 成熟地讨论这个问题吗 还是… |
[1:37:14] | “Are we gonna be adults about this?” | “我们要成熟地讨论这个问题吗” |
[1:37:24] | It would mean a lot to me if we could talk. | 我们谈谈吧 这对我很重要 |
[1:37:27] | Are you still seeing my daughter? | 你还和我的女儿在一起吗 |
[1:37:31] | – Yes. – Then I have nothing to say to you. | -是的 -那我对你无话可说 |
[1:37:35] | Been hanging out here a lot? | 你经常来这里吗 |
[1:37:37] | Sometimes. | 有时候来 |
[1:37:41] | You been missing a lot of work? | 你最近都没怎么上班吗 |
[1:37:42] | I have a lot of vacation days. | 我有很多假期 |
[1:37:44] | You know what? You have a lot of nerve. | 你知道吗 你的胆子可真大 |
[1:37:58] | Do you wanna do your shot? | 你想喝了那杯酒吗 |
[1:37:59] | She probably spit in it, | 她很可能在里面吐了口水 |
[1:38:00] | so, no, thank you. | 所以不喝了 谢谢 |
[1:38:06] | Your kids miss you, Cal. | 你的孩子们很想你 卡尔 |
[1:38:07] | You’re hanging out with my kids? That’s great. | 你和我孩子一起玩了吗 很好 |
[1:38:10] | You can teach Robbie how to objectify women. He’ll love that. | 你可以教罗比怎样物化女性 他会很喜欢的 |
[1:38:16] | You know it’s his eighth-grade graduation next week. | 下周是他八年级毕业典礼 |
[1:38:21] | You gonna go to that? | 你要去吗 |
[1:38:22] | Of course I’m going. | 我当然要去 |
[1:38:24] | I just didn’t know. | 我只是不确定 |
[1:38:25] | You haven’t really been around, | 你最近没怎么出现 |
[1:38:26] | so I just… I don’t think he knows either. | 所以我… 我想他也不确定你会去 |
[1:38:28] | – I haven’t been around for him? – Yeah. | -我最近没怎么出现在他身边吗 -是啊 |
[1:38:30] | That’s what you’re telling me? | 你要和我说这个吗 |
[1:38:31] | You know what, he’s not my biggest fan right now. | 他现在没有那么喜欢我了 |
[1:38:33] | He thinks I stole his soul mate. | 他觉得我偷走了他的灵魂伴侣 |
[1:38:35] | – He worships you, Cal. – OK. | -他崇拜你 卡尔 -好吧 |
[1:38:36] | Is the parental advice over? Because if so… | 如何为人父母的建议说完了吗 因为要是… |
[1:38:38] | I’m in love with her. | 我爱上她了 |
[1:38:42] | I love her. | 我爱她 |
[1:38:45] | I don’t know what I was doing before this. | 我不知道在此之前我都在做什么 |
[1:38:49] | And I don’t know what to do about it. | 我不知道现在该怎么办 |
[1:38:50] | It’s not something I can really stop. | 这不是我可以叫停的事情 |
[1:38:54] | – Yeah? – Yeah. | -是吗 -是的 |
[1:38:56] | – You love her? You love Hannah? – Yes. | -你爱她吗 你爱汉娜 -是的 |
[1:38:58] | Tell me about it. Tell me how much you love her. | 和我说说 和我说说你有多爱她 |
[1:39:02] | I’m just… | 我只是… |
[1:39:04] | Look, Cal, it’s not something that I wanted. | 听着 卡尔 这不是我本来想要的 |
[1:39:06] | Okay? It’s not something… | 好吗 这不是… |
[1:39:07] | I looked at people who were in love… | 我看着那些相爱的人们 |
[1:39:09] | and I thought the way that they were behaving… | 我觉得他们的行为举止 |
[1:39:11] | and the things that they were doing and saying… | 他们做的事情和说的话 |
[1:39:13] | they just… they appeared pathetic, honestly. | 他们… 老实说 看起来很可悲 |
[1:39:16] | And I spent all this time with you, | 我在你身上花了那么多时间 |
[1:39:18] | and I’m trying to make you more like me… | 我想方设法让你更喜欢我 |
[1:39:20] | and it turns out I just wanna be… | 结果我只想成为… |
[1:39:28] | I need that drink. | 我需要那杯酒 |
[1:39:29] | You gonna make me do this? I gotta really do this? | 你要逼我这样吗 我真的得这样吗 |
[1:39:37] | I had Hannah when I was 17. | 我十七岁时生了汉娜 |
[1:39:40] | I taught her how to ride a bike. | 我教会她怎么骑自行车 |
[1:39:44] | I taught her how to drive a car. | 我教会她怎么开车 |
[1:39:47] | And I’m glad for you. | 我为你感到欣慰 |
[1:39:50] | I’m happy for you, that you’ve changed. | 我为你的改变感到高兴 |
[1:39:54] | I think it’s fantastic that you’re a better man. | 你成为了更好的人 我觉得这棒极了 |
[1:40:00] | But I’ve seen too much already. | 但我见过太多 |
[1:40:02] | I know. I know. | 我知道 我知道 |
[1:40:03] | – No. I know. I know. – I know too much. | -不 我知道 -我知道的太多了 |
[1:40:06] | I know. | 我知道 |
[1:40:09] | And it’s Hannah. | 而且这是汉娜 |
[1:40:10] | And she’s too good for you. | 你根本配不上她 |
[1:40:13] | I agree. | 我同意 |
[1:40:19] | I’m never gonna give you my approval. | 我绝不会点头同意你和她在一起 |
[1:40:31] | You’re a good dad, Cal. | 你是个好爸爸 卡尔 |
[1:40:48] | Yep. Yep. | 没错 |
[1:40:49] | She spit. She spit in that. | 她吐了口水 她在里面吐了口水 |
[1:40:52] | Guys, I need you to pay attention. | 大伙 我需要你们集中注意力 |
[1:40:54] | Do not cut the line. | 不要超过这条线 |
[1:40:55] | I need everyone to stay in your positions, okay? | 我需要每个人待在自己的位置 好吗 |
[1:40:58] | Guys, check your ties. | 大家 检查一下领带 |
[1:41:01] | Make sure everything is nice and neat. | 确保一切都整齐有序 |
[1:41:03] | Ladies, when you’re on stage… | 女士们 当你们在台上时… |
[1:41:15] | Mommy, look. Robbie’s name. | 妈妈 看 是罗比的名字 |
[1:41:38] | Excuse me. Is this open? | 不好意思 这里有人吗 |
[1:41:56] | How close? | 要多近 |
[1:41:57] | Yeah, that’s fine. | 好 这样可以 |
[1:42:05] | Good afternoon. | 下午好 |
[1:42:07] | Welcome, parents, family and friends. | 欢迎各位父母 家人和朋友 |
[1:42:10] | We’re so pleased to have you here | 我们十分欣慰能与你们一起 |
[1:42:12] | to celebrate this graduating class. | 庆祝这个毕业班级 |
[1:42:15] | And now, to introduce our first student speaker… | 现在 介绍我们的第一位学生演讲人 |
[1:42:20] | our very own Kate Tafferty. | 有请我们独一无二的凯特·塔弗提 |
[1:42:26] | She’s pretty. | 她很漂亮 |
[1:42:31] | Our first speaker is not only the class salutatorian… | 我们的第一位演讲人不只是毕业生致辞代表 |
[1:42:36] | but is also one of… | 同时还是… |
[1:42:41] | the most spirited young men… | 在我有荣幸教授过的学生当中 |
[1:42:44] | I’ve ever had the pleasure of teaching. | 最朝气蓬勃的年轻人之一 |
[1:42:47] | Ladies and gentlemen, Robbie Weaver. | 女士们先生们 欢迎罗比·韦弗 |
[1:42:54] | Robbie! | 罗比 |
[1:43:04] | Welcome, class of 2011. | 欢迎你们 2011届毕业生 |
[1:43:07] | Our time as middle schoolers has come to an end. | 我们的初中生涯已经走到终点 |
[1:43:11] | We can’t fight it anymore. We’re getting old. | 我们再也无法与之抗争 我们正在变老 |
[1:43:19] | All my life I wanted to grow up. | 我这一生都期盼着长大 |
[1:43:23] | I wanted to grow older so people would take me seriously. | 我期盼着长大 这样人们就会认真对待我 |
[1:43:28] | It all sounded so good to me. | 对我来说 一切都听起来非常美好 |
[1:43:32] | Growing up, getting a job, getting married. | 长大成人 找到工作 走入婚姻 |
[1:43:37] | But… | 但是… |
[1:43:40] | it’s all a scam. | 这一切都是骗局 |
[1:43:42] | And love? | 而爱情 |
[1:43:45] | That’s the biggest scam of all. | 是其中最大的骗局 |
[1:43:49] | I was in love. | 我曾经陷入爱情 |
[1:43:52] | And I know that makes some of you laugh | 我知道你们有些人会觉得这很好笑 |
[1:43:54] | because I’m only 13, but… | 因为我才十三岁 但是… |
[1:43:57] | whatever. I was. | 管它呢 我曾经陷入爱情 |
[1:44:02] | And I used to think, and really believe that… | 我以前认为 并且真心相信 |
[1:44:06] | there was one true love for everyone… | 每个人都拥有唯一的真爱 |
[1:44:08] | and if you… | 如果你… |
[1:44:11] | fought hard enough for that person… | 为那个人足够努力去争取 |
[1:44:13] | your one true love would always work out. | 你那份唯一的真爱就总会成功 |
[1:44:16] | It sounded good to me when I was younger, | 我小时候 这一切听起来都很美好 |
[1:44:18] | but it just doesn’t work that way. | 但事实并非如此 |
[1:44:23] | There is no such thing | 世上根本没有 |
[1:44:25] | – as one true love… – Stop. | -唯一的真爱这回事… -别说了 |
[1:44:31] | Shit. | 该死 |
[1:44:34] | – Oh, Boy. – Okay. | -天呐 -好吧 |
[1:44:37] | All right. Excuse me. | 好吧 不好意思 |
[1:44:52] | Oh, my God. Oh, my God. Oh, my God. | 天呐 天呐 天呐 |
[1:44:56] | – What are you doing? – What are you doing? | -你在干什么 -你在干什么 |
[1:44:59] | I was wrong, Dad. There’s no such thing as… | 我之前错了 爸爸 世上根本没有… |
[1:45:03] | I… | 我… |
[1:45:13] | Well, here’s the thing: | 是这样的 |
[1:45:16] | My son’s graduation speech sucks. | 我儿子的毕业演讲糟透了 |
[1:45:20] | That’s not a joke. | 这不是个笑话 |
[1:45:22] | In fairness, | 平心而论 |
[1:45:24] | I didn’t know where he was going with that. | 我并不知道他会接下来会说些什么 |
[1:45:26] | But I think we can all agree… | 但我想我们都同意 |
[1:45:27] | it was headed in a kind of depressing… | 这则发言的走向有点令人 |
[1:45:32] | way. | 沮丧 |
[1:45:35] | My son… Not him, my actual son. | 我儿子… 不是他 我真的儿子 |
[1:45:38] | Believes in grand romantic gestures. | 相信盛大的浪漫之举 |
[1:45:41] | He believes in the existence… | 他相信世上存在 |
[1:45:45] | of one’s soul mate. | 灵魂伴侣 |
[1:45:48] | And it’s easy to just look at a 13-year-old and say: | 面对一个十三岁的孩子 可以很容易说出 |
[1:45:52] | “You don’t know what you’re talking about. You are wrong.” | “你不知道你在说什么 你错了” |
[1:45:56] | But I’m not so sure. | 但我并没有那么肯定 |
[1:46:03] | I met my soul mate when I was 15 years old. | 我十五岁时遇见了我的灵魂伴侣 |
[1:46:06] | We went out for ice cream. | 当时我们一起去买冰淇淋 |
[1:46:08] | After, my dad started teasing me about my first date, | 后来我爸开始打趣我的第一次约会 |
[1:46:12] | the way dads do. | 当爹的经常这样 |
[1:46:13] | And I told him, “Dad, it’s no big deal. | 我告诉他 “爸爸 这没什么大不了的 |
[1:46:16] | I’m gonna be going out with a lot of different girls | 我以后会和很多不同的女孩出去 |
[1:46:19] | on a lot of different dates.” | 赴很多不同的约会” |
[1:46:22] | And that is the first time that I ever lied to my father. | 那是我人生中第一次向我父亲撒谎 |
[1:46:29] | I met my soul mate when I was 15 years old… | 我十五岁时遇见了我的灵魂伴侣 |
[1:46:31] | and I have loved her | 从我第一次给她 |
[1:46:34] | every minute of every day… | 买了那个薄荷巧克力碎甜筒开始 |
[1:46:37] | since I first bought her that mint chocolate chip cone. | 我每一天每一刻都在不停地爱着她 |
[1:46:42] | I have loved her | 我一直爱着她 |
[1:46:43] | through the birth of my three perfect children. | 其间伴随着我三个完美的孩子降生 |
[1:46:48] | I have loved her even when I’ve hated her. | 我一直爱着她 甚至在我恨她时 |
[1:46:53] | Only married couples will understand that one. | 只有已婚夫妇明白这句话的意思 |
[1:47:00] | And I don’t know if it’s gonna work out. | 我不知道这是否会成功 |
[1:47:04] | I don’t know what’s gonna happen. | 我不知道将会发生什么 |
[1:47:08] | I’m sorry, Robbie, I can’t give you that. | 抱歉 罗比 这个我无法保证 |
[1:47:12] | But I can promise you this: | 但我可以向你保证的是 |
[1:47:15] | I will never stop trying. | 我绝不会放弃尝试 |
[1:47:18] | Because when you find the one… | 因为当你找到那个人时 |
[1:47:22] | you never give up. | 你就绝不会放弃 |
[1:47:29] | Do you have anything you’d like to say? | 你有什么想说的吗 |
[1:47:33] | I still love you, Jessica. | 我依然爱着你 杰西卡 |
[1:47:38] | And I love you, Emily. | 我也爱你 艾米莉 |
[1:47:41] | I loved you ever since | 从你第一次 |
[1:47:42] | you first changed my sister’s diaper. | 给我妹妹换尿布时 我就爱上了你 |
[1:47:45] | I loved you even when you came into my bedroom unannounced | 我爱你 即使那次你没打招呼进了我房间 |
[1:47:48] | and I was under the covers… | 当时我在被子里… |
[1:47:49] | – Stop him. – No, no, no. | -让他停下 -不不不 |
[1:47:51] | – What’s he talking about? – I’m still not ashamed of it. | -他在说什么 -我仍然不为此感到羞耻 |
[1:47:53] | Okay, we’re good, we’re good. | 好的 可以了 可以了 |
[1:48:05] | There’s your mom. Let’s go say hi. | 你妈妈来了 我们去打个招呼 |
[1:48:10] | I’m so proud of you. | 我真为你感到骄傲 |
[1:48:12] | There she is. My perfect girl. | 在这呢 我的好姑娘 |
[1:48:21] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[1:48:23] | So I bought a firearm… | 我在一个非法网站上 |
[1:48:26] | from a shady Internet site… | 买了一把枪 |
[1:48:28] | and I am prepared to shoot you in the face with it. | 我准备要用它朝你的脸开枪 |
[1:48:32] | Come here. | 过来 |
[1:48:40] | Take care of her. | 好好照顾她 |
[1:48:47] | This is gonna be fun. | 这下有意思了 |
[1:48:48] | This is gonna be fun. | 这下有意思了 |
[1:48:55] | I’m gonna talk to my friends. | 我要去和我的朋友聊聊 |
[1:48:56] | Yeah, go hang with the other high schoolers. | 好 去和其他高中生玩吧 |
[1:48:58] | Go ahead, see if I care. I don’t care. | 去吧 看看我会不会在乎 我不在乎 |
[1:49:03] | *Older brother restless soul lie down* | *哥哥 让不安的灵魂躺下* |
[1:49:09] | *Lie for a while with your ear against the earth* | *把耳朵贴在地面* |
[1:49:15] | *And you’ll hear your sister sleep talking* | *你会听到妹妹的梦话* |
[1:49:17] | *Say, “Your hair is long* | *说 “你的头发很长* |
[1:49:19] | *but not long enough to reach home to me* | *但没还是碰不到家中的我* |
[1:49:27] | *But your beard* | *但你的胡子* |
[1:49:29] | *Someday might be”* | *总有一天会的”* |
[1:49:35] | I’m really glad you came. | 你能来我真的很高兴 |
[1:49:38] | So am I. | 我也很高兴 |
[1:49:40] | You were a really good babysitter, Jessica. | 你是一个非常好的保姆 杰西卡 |
[1:49:44] | I’m sorry if I made you uncomfortable. | 如果我让你不自在了 我很抱歉 |
[1:49:48] | – I thought you weren’t giving up. – I’m not. | -我以为你不会放弃 -我没有 |
[1:49:50] | But I just figure… | 但我想明白了… |
[1:49:52] | you like my dad… | 你喜欢我爸爸 |
[1:49:54] | and in a few years I’ll look like him. | 再过几年我就会长成他的模样 |
[1:49:56] | I’ll come for you then. | 到那时我再来追你 |
[1:49:58] | That’s not a bad plan. | 这个计划真不赖 |
[1:50:00] | But… | 但是… |
[1:50:02] | Well, until then… | 在那之前 |
[1:50:04] | just a little | 送你一个 |
[1:50:06] | graduation gift to get you through high school. | 能帮你渡过高中生活的毕业小礼物 |
[1:50:09] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[1:50:19] | So… | 所以… |
[1:50:22] | Can you…? | 你能… |
[1:50:24] | – Why…? – Take care, Robbie. | -为什么… -保重 罗比 |
[1:50:25] | *And she’ll wake up in a cold sweat on the floor* | *她会满身冷汗地在地板上醒来* |
[1:50:30] | *Next to a family portrait drawn when you were four* | *身边是一张你四岁时的全家福* |
[1:50:37] | *And beside a jar of two cent coins* | *旁边还有一个装着两分钱硬币的罐子* |
[1:50:40] | *that are no good no more* | *现在已破烂不堪* |
[1:50:45] | *She’ll lay it aside* | *她会把它收在一边* |
[1:50:52] | Holy crap. | 我的妈啊 |
[1:50:53] | *Older father weary soul you’ll drive* | *年迈的父亲拖着疲惫的灵魂 你将开车* |
[1:50:58] | *Back to the home you made on the mountainside* | *回到你建在山腰上的家中* |
[1:51:03] | – He looks pretty happy. – Yeah. | -他看起来很开心 -是啊 |
[1:51:07] | God, I hate that haircut, though. | 天呐 但我讨厌那个发型 |
[1:51:10] | I know. He looks like a sheepdog. | 我知道 他看着就像牧羊犬 |
[1:51:19] | My eyes! My eyes! My eyes! | 我的眼睛 我的眼睛 |
[1:51:27] | It’s been a really hard year. | 今年真是太不容易了 |
[1:51:31] | How so? | 怎么会这样呢 |
[1:51:37] | Yeah, there were a couple little blips, I guess. | 是啊 我想是遭遇了一些小小的波折 |
[1:51:40] | – I know. – I guess I just, you know… | -我知道 -我想我只是… |
[1:51:43] | Really what I… what I want to say is that I’m… | 我真正… 我真正想说的是我… |
[1:51:49] | I’m so glad you bought me that ice cream. | 我很高兴 你给我买了那个冰淇淋 |
[1:51:52] | *It was the only woman you ever loved* | *这是你唯一爱过的女人* |
[1:51:55] | Me too. | 我也很高兴 |
[1:51:59] | *That got burnt by the sun too often when she was young* | *她年轻时经常被太阳晒伤* |
[1:52:05] | *And the cancer spread* | *癌细胞扩散* |
[1:52:06] | *And it ran into her body and her blood* | *入侵了她的身体和血液* |
[1:52:11] | *And there’s nothing you can do about it now* | *现在你也束手无策了* |