| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:01] | 华盛顿特区 | |
| [00:15] | 她们的瘟疫让我们生病 | |
| [00:24] | 她们会感染我们所有人 | |
| [00:34] | 我们必须消灭 | |
| [00:35] | 开启新的一天 | |
| [01:15] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 | 
| [01:20] | -You’re Dr Reid. -I’m sorry, do I know you? | -你是瑞德博士 -抱歉 我认识你吗 | 
| [01:23] | I just know what you do. | 我知道你是干什么的 | 
| [01:26] | Okay. | 好吧 | 
| [01:27] | I saw you at Georgetown a few weeks ago. | 我在几周前在乔治城大学见过你 | 
| [01:29] | You gave a lecture on sexual sadism | 你当时做了一场讲座是关于性虐待 | 
| [01:31] | and how you helped catch the Mill Creek Killer in St Louis. | 以及你是如何帮忙抓住了 圣路易斯的米尔溪杀手 | 
| [01:35] | Not much of a public speaker. | 我不怎么喜欢公共演讲 | 
| [01:38] | I don’t know, I thought you seemed cool. | 我不知道 我觉得你很酷 | 
| [01:40] | You look kind of young to go to Georgetown. | 你这么年轻就上乔治城大学了吗 | 
| [01:43] | I’m a junior at Northwest High School. | 我是西北高中的高三学生 | 
| [01:45] | And you just go to lectures on anger-excitation for fun? | 你会为了兴趣去听愤慨激昂的讲座吗 | 
| [01:48] | I don’t have a lot of friends. | 我朋友不多 | 
| [01:50] | -So, you’re interested in profiling? -Yeah, I mean, I read a lot. | -你是喜欢侧写吗 -对 我读了很多书 | 
| [01:53] | You know, true crime, like graphic novels mostly. | 真实犯罪 主要是漫画什么的 | 
| [01:56] | They’re all about whether there’s really such a thing as evil. | 都是关于是否真存在所谓的邪恶 | 
| [01:59] | Or like nature versus nurture, all that. | 比如先天和后天什么的 | 
| [02:01] | So I figured it’d be smart to hear it from an expert. | 我就觉得应该去听听专家怎么说 | 
| [02:04] | So you said a lot of them killed prostitutes? | 你说他们很多人都杀妓女吗 | 
| [02:06] | That’s the number one serial killer target, actually. | 那其实是连环杀手的头号目标 | 
| [02:09] | Is that for sex or because they think they’re dirty | 那是为了性 还是因为觉得她们肮脏 | 
| [02:11] | and they need to be punished? | 该得到惩罚 | 
| [02:16] | Were you waiting here for me? | 你是在这里等我吗 | 
| [02:17] | What would it mean if somebody were stabbing them | 如果有人捅了她们 还剪掉了她们的头发 | 
| [02:19] | and cutting off their hair? | 那意味着什么 | 
| [02:21] | I’ve never heard of a case like that. | 我没听说过这样的案子 | 
| [02:26] | Do you want to go to the BAU with me | 你要不要跟我去一趟行为分析组 | 
| [02:28] | and maybe talk to some of my other team members? | 或许跟我其他的队员聊聊 | 
| [02:29] | I actually have to go to school. | 我得去上学了 | 
| [02:31] | Give me your name and your number and I’ll call you. And… | 告诉我你的名字和号码 我联系你 | 
| [02:41] | 联调局行为分析组 弗吉尼亚州 匡提科 | |
| [02:44] | Hey, Spence. | 斯潘塞 | 
| [02:45] | JJ, who’s your contact at the DC police? | 珍珍 你在特区警局的联络人是谁 | 
| [02:47] | Victor Barnes. Why? You need me to call him? | 维克多・巴恩斯 怎么了 需要我联系他吗 | 
| [02:51] | -Hi, Detective Barnes, please. -What’s wrong? | -请接巴恩斯警探 -怎么了 | 
| [02:53] | We need to get that to everyone as soon as possible. | 得尽快把那个传开 | 
| [02:55] | Hi, Detective Barnes. This is Special Agent Dr Spencer Reid | 巴恩斯警探 我是特别探员斯潘塞・瑞德博士 | 
| [02:58] | of the Behavioral Analysis Unit at Quantico. | 我是匡提科行为分析组的 | 
| [03:00] | Have you had any recent murders involving prostitutes, | 你们近期是否有妓女被杀的案子 | 
| [03:02] | maybe just Jane Does? They would’ve been stabbed to death | 或许是无名氏案子 她们是被捅死的 | 
| [03:04] | and their hair would’ve been cut off by the killer. | 凶手还剪掉了她们的头发 | 
| [03:10] | When was the most recent victim? | 最近的一起是什么时候 | 
| [03:13] | I’ll explain when I see you. I’ll meet you in a half hour. | 等我们见面后我再解释 我们半小时后见 | 
| [03:16] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 | 
| [03:18] | DC may have a serial killer, and I think I just let him get away. | 特区可能出了连环杀手 而我刚放跑了他 | 
| [03:59] | T.S. Eliot wrote, | TS・艾略特写道 | 
| [04:00] | “Between the idea And the reality | “想法和现实间” | 
| [04:04] | “Between the motion And the act | “意图和行动间” | 
| [04:06] | “Falls the shadow.” | “有一片阴影” | 
| [04:13] | We found her four days ago in an alley off K Street. | 四天前 我们在K街附近的小巷里 发现了她 | 
| [04:17] | Still no ID. | 还是不知道身份 | 
| [04:19] | -Hey, I just got your message. -Aaron Hotchner, Vic Barnes. | -我刚收到了你的消息 -亚伦・霍奇纳 维克・巴恩斯 | 
| [04:22] | -Hi. What’ve we got? -This is the second victim. | -你好 什么情况 -这是第二名被害人 | 
| [04:24] | The first one was killed three months ago. | 第一名是三个月前被杀 | 
| [04:25] | Both in the early morning. | 都是发生在清晨 | 
| [04:27] | Both had their hair chopped? | 头发都被剪了 | 
| [04:29] | The uniform didn’t make the connection | 巡警没联系起来 | 
| [04:30] | because he was fixated on this. | 因为他光顾着看这个了 | 
| [04:31] | 帮我 | |
| [04:36] | First victim didn’t have anything carved on her? | 第一名被害人身上没刻什么吗 | 
| [04:38] | Just a routine Jane Doe. | 就是普通的无名女尸案 | 
| [04:40] | Take a look. A lot are shallow. They’re hesitation marks. | 看看啊 很多刀痕很浅 这是犹豫的痕迹 | 
| [04:44] | He’s not certain he wants to be killing. | 他不确定自己想杀人 | 
| [04:46] | Makes you think the message he carved is sincere. | 这让人觉得他刻下的信息是真诚的 | 
| [04:48] | And he’s asking the police to help him stop. | 他是在求警方帮他停手 | 
| [04:50] | It fits with your kid, seeking you out. Part of him wants to get caught. | 跟你那孩子对得上 找上你 他心里其实有些想被抓到 | 
| [04:54] | -I let him go. I’m sorry. -We’ll find him. | -我放跑了他 抱歉 -我们会找到他的 | 
| [04:57] | If both murders took place in the morning, | 如果两起凶案都发生在清晨 | 
| [04:59] | how come there are no witnesses? | 怎么会没有目击者 | 
| [05:00] | The motels and alleys around the Capitol are notorious. | 国会山附近的汽车旅馆和小巷 名声在外 | 
| [05:04] | People go out of their way not to look. | 人们会有意回避 | 
| [05:12] | At night no one can see down there. | 晚上 那里黑得什么都看不见 | 
| [05:14] | During the day, | 白天 | 
| [05:16] | you just duck behind the Dumpster or into a doorway. | 你可以躲在垃圾桶后面或藏进门廊里 | 
| [05:18] | Business is pretty heavy here in the mornings? | 这里早上客人多吗 | 
| [05:20] | How do I know you’re not just looking to crack down on us? | 我怎么知道你不是想找我们麻烦 | 
| [05:23] | Because I’m telling you, we’re here trying to protect you. | 因为相信我 我们是来保护你们的 | 
| [05:26] | A lot of johns from the Hill stop by on their way to work. | 很多国会山的嫖客 上班路上会先来这里一趟 | 
| [05:28] | We always say the same politicians yelling about cleaning up the Hill | 我们总说 那些大吼着 要清理国会山的政客 | 
| [05:31] | are the ones dropping 50 bucks with us before they make the speech. | 发表讲话前都会来我们这里 消费50美元 | 
| [05:34] | It’s true. And the more important they think they are, | 是啊 他们越是自以为了不起 | 
| [05:37] | the quicker they accidentally finish up with us. | 刚好也完事得越快 | 
| [05:39] | -It’s weird like that. -No, that’s pretty much universal. | -好奇怪啊 -不 那算是自然规律 | 
| [05:44] | -You recognise him at all? -I don’t know his name or nothing. | -你们认得出他吗 -我不知道他的名字 | 
| [05:47] | He hangs around, tries to pretend like he’s not watching us. | 他会在这里出没 假装没在看我们 | 
| [05:51] | He’s just a horny kid, you know. | 他就是个发情的小子 | 
| [05:52] | You didn’t see him talking to any other girls out here? | 你们没见到他跟这里 其他姑娘说过话吗 | 
| [05:55] | I just figured he’s the kind, gets his little bit of danger | 我觉得他就是那种 在这里寻求点危险刺激 | 
| [05:58] | and goes home and takes business into his own hands. | 然后回家自己解决的人 | 
| [06:01] | Is he the one who did this? | 是他干的吗 | 
| [06:02] | We don’t know, but someone did. So you need to be careful. | 我们不能确定 但有人干了 所以你们要小心 | 
| [06:06] | We stick to the daylight and only work the high-end blocks. | 我们只白天开工 而且只在高档街区干 | 
| [06:09] | -How old are you? -Twenty-one. | -你多大了 -21岁 | 
| [06:14] | -Nineteen. -Just watch out for each other, okay? | -19岁 -你们要彼此照顾 好吗 | 
| [06:24] | -Agent Hotchner. Karen Steyer. -Congresswoman, how do you do? | -霍奇纳探员 我是凯伦・斯泰耶 -议员女士 你好吗 | 
| [06:27] | I’m fine, thank you. They said it was okay to wait in here. | 我很好 谢谢 他们说我可以在这里等 | 
| [06:29] | Of course. What can I do for you? | 当然 有什么事吗 | 
| [06:32] | I have talked to my people and I understand | 我跟下属谈过 | 
| [06:35] | that we have a potential serial killer targeting prostitutes in DC. | 我得知可能有名连环杀手 在专杀特区的妓女 | 
| [06:38] | -That was awfully fast. -I have awfully good people. | -消息传得好快 -我的下属很厉害 | 
| [06:41] | Sounds like it. | 看来是的 | 
| [06:42] | I’d like you to promise me that if your team stays on the case, | 我想请你向我保证 如果你们团队继续侦办此案 | 
| [06:47] | you won’t publicise the murders. | 你不会把凶案的事公开 | 
| [06:50] | I’m afraid I can’t make that promise. | 我恐怕不能做出这种承诺 | 
| [06:51] | With all due respect, you will notice that I said if you stay on the case. | 不好意思 你肯定注意了 我说的是 如果你们继续查案 | 
| [06:56] | I really don’t like doing this, honestly. | 我真的不想这么做 | 
| [06:58] | But, as you know, the BAU cannot join an investigation | 但你知道 行为分析组 如果想加入调查 | 
| [07:01] | unless they are invited by the local enforcement agency. | 必须得到本地执法机构的邀请 | 
| [07:05] | What’s this about? | 这是为了什么 | 
| [07:07] | Six months ago, I introduced a major initiative | 六个月前 我发起了一项重要立法 | 
| [07:09] | -declaring crime in DC an epidemic. -I’m familiar with the bill. | -称特区犯罪泛滥 -我熟悉那项法案 | 
| [07:13] | It makes additional federal funds available. | 增加了联邦拨款 | 
| [07:15] | You target lifestyle crimes like prostitution and drug use, | 你要打击生活方式犯罪 如卖淫 吸毒 | 
| [07:18] | and hopefully the overall crime rate drops. | 希望能让总犯罪率下降 | 
| [07:21] | -It worked in New York. -It worked in LA. It’s worked here. | -在纽约就成功了 -在洛杉矶也成功了 这里也是 | 
| [07:24] | And in four days, I’m set to stand at the base of the Capitol | 四天后 我就要站在国会山下 | 
| [07:27] | and announce that petty crime in DC is down 43%. | 宣布特区的轻罪已减少了43% | 
| [07:30] | And violent crime is down 37%. | 暴力犯罪则减少了37% | 
| [07:33] | The last thing I need is the press announcing | 我绝不需要媒体宣布 | 
| [07:35] | that we have a serial killer murdering prostitutes. | 现在出了个专杀妓女的连环杀手 | 
| [07:38] | I understand that. But by not alerting the media, | 这我理解 但不通知媒体 | 
| [07:41] | we’re putting women at risk. | 会让那些女人有危险 | 
| [07:43] | I’m not asking you to back down. | 我不是叫你放弃 | 
| [07:45] | Work your case. Catch your killer. | 查案吧 抓凶手吧 | 
| [07:48] | -Just do it quietly. -And if I don’t? | -就低调地做 -如果我不呢 | 
| [07:52] | I guarantee you won’t work it at all. | 我保证 你就别想查了 | 
| [07:55] | Oh, a little unsolicited advice. | 再给你点建议 | 
| [07:59] | You’re driven. You’re bright. | 你上进 聪明 | 
| [08:01] | You’re exactly the kind of person who could run the Bureau some day. | 你正是有一天能当上局长的那种人 | 
| [08:04] | You might as well accept now | 你不如现在就想通 | 
| [08:06] | that leading the FBI has as much to do with politics | 做联调局的领导 不光事关执法 | 
| [08:10] | as it does with law enforcement. Good day. | 也事关政治 日安 | 
| [08:27] | This is impossible. Says you. | -这不可能 -是你说的 | 
| [08:29] | There is nothing in the juvenile offender records. | 少年犯记录里查不到 | 
| [08:30] | So you think like a high school kid. | 那你按高中生的思维来考虑 | 
| [08:32] | I was 12 and I hadn’t been through puberty when I was in high school. | 我当时才12岁 我上高中时还没到青春期呢 | 
| [08:35] | Okay. | 好吧 | 
| [08:37] | Reset. | 重来 | 
| [08:38] | I think like a high school student, you think like a profiler. | 我按高中生的思维来 你按侧写师的思维来 | 
| [08:41] | He said he was a junior, right? | -他说他是高三生 是吧 -嗯 | 
| [08:44] | The first rule of the teen years. | 青少年的第一规则 | 
| [08:45] | When talking to an authority figure, always lie and say you’re older. | 跟权威人士说话时 永远撒谎说你年纪更大些 | 
| [08:48] | -He’s probably a sophomore. -Okay. | -他可能只是高二 -好 | 
| [08:52] | His coat was lamb’s wool but it didn’t look vintage. | 他的外衣是羊毛的 但看起来不旧 | 
| [08:56] | It fit like it’d been tailored for him. That means money. | 非常合身 像是定制的 所以他家有钱 | 
| [09:00] | In DC money would mean private school. | 在特区 有钱就上私立学校 | 
| [09:02] | Look at you go. | 看你多强 | 
| [09:03] | A lie has to be within the depth of your own experience, right? | 撒谎也得在自己实际经历的范围内吧 | 
| [09:05] | Yep. Fair enough. Fair enough. | 对 有道理 | 
| [09:07] | I’m a junior at Northwest High School. | 我是西北高中的高三学生 | 
| [09:09] | Pull up the district that serves Northwest High. | 调出西北高中的校区 | 
| [09:12] | Are there any private schools within those boundaries? | 这个范围内有私立学校吗 | 
| [09:14] | Three. | 三所 | 
| [09:15] | Do any of them offer elective courses at Georgetown? | 有哪家提供乔治城大学选修课吗 | 
| [09:18] | -One. The Morton School. -Pull up the junior class. | -有一所 默顿高中 -调出高三班 | 
| [09:20] | -Huh? -Sophomore class. | -什么 -高二班级 | 
| [09:22] | If I do say so myself. | 我真是聪明 | 
| [09:24] | Wait, wait. Stop. | 等等 停 | 
| [09:28] | -Nathan Harris. -We got him. | -内森・哈里斯 -我们找到他了 | 
| [09:36] | 刀割开了那妓女的脖子 | |
| [09:45] | I’ll get it. | 我去开 | 
| [09:50] | -Yes? -I’m Jason Gideon | -什么事 -我是杰森・吉迪恩 | 
| [09:51] | with the FBI, and Dr Reid and Agent Morgan. | 联调局的 这是瑞德博士和莫根探员 | 
| [09:54] | -We’re looking for your son, Nathan. -Why? | -我们找您儿子内森 -为什么 | 
| [09:56] | We just want to ask him some questions. | 我们就想问他几个问题 | 
| [09:58] | Not until you explain what’s going on. | 你们得先解释明白到底是怎么回事 | 
| [10:00] | Your son came to talk to me this morning about a murder case. | 你儿子今早找过我谈论一起凶杀案 | 
| [10:04] | Why would Nathan know anything about a murder? | 内森怎么可能知道凶杀案的事 | 
| [10:06] | No, Mom. It’s true. I did talk to him. | 不 妈妈 是真的 我是跟他谈过 | 
| [10:12] | Do you mind if I speak to them alone? | 我可以单独跟他们谈吗 | 
| [10:15] | -We’ll stay out here. -Okay. | -我们就待在外屋 -好吧 | 
| [10:29] | I knew if you were really good you’d find me. | 我就知道如果你真厉害就能找到我 | 
| [10:32] | Is that why you were waiting for me? You wanted to get caught? | 所以你才去等我吗 你想被抓 | 
| [10:35] | What do you mean get caught? | 什么叫被抓 | 
| [10:40] | Stay right there. Keep your hands where I can see them. | 别动 手别藏起来 | 
| [10:43] | It’s just the text for a graphic novel. | 那只是给漫画写的稿 | 
| [10:45] | About killing prostitutes? | 关于杀妓女的 | 
| [10:47] | Yeah, Jack the Ripper. It’s a famous case. | 对 开膛手杰克 著名案件 | 
| [10:49] | -This isn’t a game, kid. -I know. | -这可不是游戏 孩子 -我知道 | 
| [10:52] | You knew specific details about a murder that hasn’t been publicised. | 你知道一起尚未公开的凶案的 具体细节 | 
| [10:56] | But I didn’t kill her. | 但我没杀她 | 
| [10:58] | I just… | 我就… | 
| [11:00] | I really wanted to. | 我很想杀 | 
| [11:11] | Nathan, if you didn’t do it, how’d you know details of the murder? | 内森 如果不是你干的 你怎么会知道凶案的细节 | 
| [11:14] | ‘Cause I saw the body. | 因为我看到了尸体 | 
| [11:16] | It was early. It was before school. | 那是一大早 学校还没开门 | 
| [11:19] | She was dressed in red, | 她一身红裙 | 
| [11:21] | she’d been stabbed a lot, and her hair was all chopped off. | 她被捅了 头发也被剪掉 | 
| [11:24] | Where was that? | 那是在哪 | 
| [11:25] | In an alley off of K Street. They take men down there for sex. | K街附近的一条小巷 她们带男人去那里卖淫 | 
| [11:28] | I see them do it all the time. | 我总看到她们那么干 | 
| [11:30] | What were you doing down there? | 你为什么要去那里 | 
| [11:32] | I don’t know. I just sort of | 我不知道 我就是 | 
| [11:34] | end up there sometimes. You know, I stay out all night | 不知怎么就会走到那里去 我整晚不回家 | 
| [11:37] | and I just come back in the morning. | 早上才回去 | 
| [11:40] | And if my mom’s at work I don’t even bother coming home. | 如果我妈妈要工作 我就干脆不回家了 | 
| [11:43] | Thinking dark thoughts is a far cry from being a danger. | 有黑暗的想法 跟是危险人物差得还远呢 | 
| [11:47] | I know that. | 我知道 | 
| [11:49] | I don’t think anyone’s personal demons would hold up to scrutiny. | 我想任何人的心魔 都承受不住仔细审视 | 
| [11:53] | Mine wouldn’t. Would yours? | 我的就是这样 你呢 | 
| [11:54] | No. | 的确 | 
| [11:56] | He’s a good boy. | 他是个好孩子 | 
| [11:58] | He’s exceptionally bright. | 他特别聪明 | 
| [12:00] | He just lives in his head more than other kids. | 他只是比其他孩子更喜欢幻想 | 
| [12:02] | So it’s just the two of you? | 家里就你们俩吗 | 
| [12:04] | His father died when he was nine. | 他父亲在他九岁时过世了 | 
| [12:07] | How’d he handle that? | 他应对得怎么样 | 
| [12:08] | Well, emotionally, it was gruelling. | 情感上讲 那令人煎熬 | 
| [12:11] | But we got through it together. | 但我们一起撑了过来 | 
| [12:13] | -Then, you’re close? -I’d say very. | -你们关系好吗 -非常好 | 
| [12:17] | Don’t go misinterpreting that. | 别想歪了 | 
| [12:19] | You teach at GW Medical School. Are you also on call at the hospital? | 你在GW医学院教学 还在医院当班 | 
| [12:22] | Two weeks a month. | 每月两周 | 
| [12:24] | So Nathan must have a lot of freedom. | 所以内森有大量无人监管的时间 | 
| [12:26] | I treat him like a man because he’s always handled his responsibility. | 我把他当大人 因为他一直能很好地承担责任 | 
| [12:30] | Why didn’t you call the police? | 你为什么没报警 | 
| [12:33] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 | 
| [12:36] | Nathan, the prostitutes I talked to say you watch them. | 内森 我问过话的妓女说 你会观察她们 | 
| [12:39] | I’ve never touched them. | 我绝不会碰她们的 | 
| [12:41] | Do you fantasise about having sex with them? | 你会幻想跟她们做爱吗 | 
| [12:42] | No, I told you. I think about killing them. | 不 我说了 我想的是杀了她们 | 
| [12:47] | Look. | 听着 | 
| [12:48] | After the lecture I saw you at the metro stop | 讲座后 我在地铁站看见了你几次 | 
| [12:51] | a few times and I thought maybe you could help me. | 我就想 或许你能帮我 | 
| [12:54] | How? | 怎么说 | 
| [12:55] | I don’t know. I saw that body and I felt excited. | 我不知道 我看到尸体 就觉得兴奋 | 
| [12:59] | And that really scared me. | 那真的吓坏我了 | 
| [13:01] | Is it possible that you actually killed those prostitutes, | 你会不会其实杀了那些妓女 | 
| [13:03] | but you just don’t want to admit it to yourself? | 但你不愿向自己承认 | 
| [13:05] | -No. -Then why’d you run away from me? | -不会 -那你为什么逃离了我 | 
| [13:07] | Because… | 因为 | 
| [13:08] | I don’t know, I thought you’d say I was crazy | 我不知道 我担心你会说我疯了 | 
| [13:11] | and there’s no way to stop it. | 而且我停不下来 | 
| [13:18] | Sure. | 不客气 | 
| [13:24] | Ma’am, we’d like to let the juvenile authorities hold him overnight | 女士 我们想请少管局留他一夜 | 
| [13:26] | so we can do a psychological evaluation. | 我们好做一次心理评估 | 
| [13:29] | I can’t believe this is real. | 这真是难以置信 | 
| [13:31] | Right now, it’s just an evaluation. | 现在只是做个评估 | 
| [13:33] | I’d encourage Nathan to have a lawyer present. | 最好让内森请个律师到场 | 
| [13:36] | I don’t know what he’s going through, but the Nathan I know is a sweet boy. | 我不知道他到底是怎么了 但我所知的内森是个好男孩 | 
| [13:40] | I believe you. | 我相信你 | 
| [13:41] | Do we have your permission? | 你允许吗 | 
| [13:44] | I’ll show you where to sign the paperwork. | 我带你去签字 | 
| [13:49] | The juvenile authorities are waiting for Nathan Harris. | 少管局在等内森・哈里斯 | 
| [13:52] | He’s in interrogation. | 他在审讯室 | 
| [13:54] | Is he our UnSub? | 他就是不明嫌犯吗 | 
| [13:55] | I don’t know. He says he didn’t do it. He actually seems sincere. | 我不知道 他说他没做 他看上去很真诚 | 
| [13:59] | He’s a smart kid. | 他是个聪明的孩子 | 
| [14:01] | And part of the sexual sadist profile | 而性虐待狂的特征 | 
| [14:03] | is the ability to mimic honesty and sincerity. | 就包括有能力模仿坦率和真诚的样子 | 
| [14:54] | The police are here for you. | 警察来接你了 | 
| [14:59] | Dr Reid? | 瑞德博士? | 
| [15:01] | Yeah? | 怎么了 | 
| [15:02] | I know I don’t deserve any favours, | 我知道我不配要求什么 | 
| [15:06] | but whatever my psych eval says you promise you’ll tell me the truth? | 但不管我的心理评估怎样 你保证会实话告诉我 | 
| [15:12] | My mom says a promise doesn’t count unless you say it out loud. | 我妈妈说只有说出来的保证 才算真保证 | 
| [15:18] | I promise. | 我保证 | 
| [15:19] | Okay. Thank you. | 好 谢谢 | 
| [15:24] | He might’ve killed two women. | 他可能杀了两个女人呢 | 
| [15:26] | It’s not your job to hold his hand through this. | 你没有职责握着他的手 帮他度过难关 | 
| [15:29] | It’s like with my mom. | 这就像我妈妈的事 | 
| [15:31] | I used to think that if I could just understand | 我以前总觉得 | 
| [15:33] | absolutely everything there is to know about schizophrenia then I’d | 如果我能理解关于精神分裂的一切 | 
| [15:37] | somehow be able to fix it. | 那我就能治愈它了 | 
| [15:41] | You can’t. I’m sorry. | 你做不到 抱歉 | 
| [15:43] | Hey guys, I need everybody in the conference room. | 各位 大家都去会议室 | 
| [15:44] | If Nathan Harris isn’t our UnSub, we need a working profile. | 如果内森・哈里斯真是不明嫌犯 我们得拿出侧写了 | 
| [15:55] | DC police sent us these photos of the first victim. | 特区警方把第一名被害人的照片 发给了我们 | 
| [15:58] | This was the UnSub’s first kill. | 这是不明嫌犯的第一杀 | 
| [16:01] | He held his urges in check for three months | 他把冲动控制了三个月 | 
| [16:03] | and when he couldn’t control them any more | 当他再无法控制时 | 
| [16:04] | he sent this message to the cops. | 就给警方留下了这个信息 | 
| [16:06] | We know the “help” and the hesitation marks | 我们知道“帮我”和犹豫痕迹 | 
| [16:08] | mean he was ambivalent about the kill. | 表明他对杀戮的态度很矛盾 | 
| [16:09] | What we don’t know is why he chopped the hair. | 但我们不知道他为什么要剪头发 | 
| [16:11] | He didn’t take it with him. We know it’s not a trophy. | 他没带走 我们知道那不是战利品 | 
| [16:13] | It’s probably a way to minimise some of their power. | 那可能是为了削减她们的力量 | 
| [16:15] | Robs them of their femininity. | 夺走她们的女性气质 | 
| [16:17] | That fits with him killing during the early morning. | 这与他在清晨杀人也刚好对得上 | 
| [16:19] | That’s the time when prostitutes have the least power sexually, | 那是妓女在性力量上最弱的时候 | 
| [16:22] | as opposed to at night when he might see them as being on the prowl. | 与夜晚相反 那时的她们 可能会被他视为在寻找猎物 | 
| [16:25] | I know we’re just spitballing this here, but this profile points to Nathan Harris. | 我知道我们只是在畅所欲言 | 
| [16:26] | 但这侧写就指向了内森・哈里斯 | |
| [16:30] | I don’t want to talk about Nathan Harris. | 我不想谈内森・哈里斯 | 
| [16:32] | Hotch, she is right. He reached out for help. | 霍奇 她说得对 他来求助了 | 
| [16:35] | This is an adolescent kid. He’s probably intimidated sexually. | 这是个青少年 他可能在性方面感到畏缩 | 
| [16:38] | I don’t care how many times he said he didn’t do it. | 我不管他说了多少遍不是他 | 
| [16:40] | He knew about the last victim and he admitted to getting off | 他知道最后一名被害人的事 而且还承认看到她死了 | 
| [16:42] | -on seeing her dead. -We’ve got Nathan Harris. | -他感到性奋 -内森・哈里斯已经被收监了 | 
| [16:44] | It doesn’t do us any good to talk about him now. | 现在再谈他也无益 | 
| [16:46] | I just want to make sure that if it’s not him | 我只想确保 如果不是他 | 
| [16:48] | we stay on top of this thing before it takes on a life of its own. | 我们能控制好局面 避免它失控发展 | 
| [16:51] | All right, all right. We know our UnSub is a sexual sadist. | 好吧 我们知道不明嫌犯 是个性虐待狂 | 
| [16:54] | The symbolism of stabbing them probably means he’s impotent. | 捅死被害人的象征意义 可能表明他性无能 | 
| [16:57] | The only way he can get off is by killing. | 他只能靠杀戮获得快感 | 
| [16:59] | Considering that cutting their hair and killing during the early morning | 考虑到剪头发和清晨杀人 | 
| [17:02] | both stem from feeling powerless, | 都来自无力感 | 
| [17:04] | there’s a chance his pathology’s more than sexual. | 他的病理可能不止是性方面的 | 
| [17:06] | -What do you mean? -This is DC. | -什么意思 -这里是特区 | 
| [17:07] | Power is the most important commodity. | 权力是最重要的商品 | 
| [17:09] | Maybe this guy feels impotent in his professional life as well. | 或许这人在职业上也觉得自己无能 | 
| [17:12] | But why these particular women? | 但为什么偏挑这些女人 | 
| [17:13] | The simplest answer is that he has access. | 最简单的回答就是他能接触到她们 | 
| [17:16] | Well, northwest DC has three major hubs of prostitution. | 特区西北有三个主要卖淫点 | 
| [17:19] | Near Florida Avenue, off Logan Circle | 佛罗里达大道附近 洛根圈附近 | 
| [17:22] | and McPherson Square, where the victims were found. | 和迈克菲森广场 也就是被害人被发现的地方 | 
| [17:25] | Probably works in or around Capitol Hill. | 可能在国会山或附近工作 | 
| [17:27] | I’ll go back out on the street in the morning | 我早上再去街头 | 
| [17:30] | and see if any of these women know someone who fits the description. | 看看是否有哪个女人 认识符合描述的人 | 
| [17:33] | Good. It’s late. Let’s go home. | 好 很晚了 我们回家吧 | 
| [17:37] | Shouldn’t we get word out to the papers? | 我们不向媒体通气吗 | 
| [17:39] | Not yet. | 现在还不行 | 
| [17:40] | It’s not too late to make the morning edition. | 还赶得上发早报 | 
| [17:42] | I said no. | 我说了不 | 
| [17:44] | 披萨 | |
| [17:50] | Hey, have you seen little Holly? | 你见到小霍莉了吗 | 
| [18:36] | It says “failure.” | 写的是“失败” | 
| [18:44] | She was only 16. | 她才16岁 | 
| [18:48] | He’s getting angrier | 他越来越愤怒了 | 
| [18:49] | and blaming the police for not stopping his impulses. | 还责怪警方没能制止他的冲动 | 
| [18:52] | He’s certainly not cooling off between kills any more. | 他的杀戮之间已经没有冷却期了 | 
| [18:54] | Which means we’re looking at a whole lot of bodies. | 那么还会出现很多尸体 | 
| [18:57] | Meanwhile, in two days, Congresswoman Steyer’s | 而两天后 斯泰耶议员女士 | 
| [18:58] | going to stand up at the Capitol and declare Washington crime-free. | 还要在国会山上宣布 华盛顿已经没有犯罪了 | 
| [19:02] | What did she want with you the other day, anyway? | 她那天找你什么事 | 
| [19:05] | It was a private conversation. | 那是私人对话 | 
| [19:07] | Right. Of course. I’m sorry. | 好吧 当然 抱歉 | 
| [19:10] | I guess we know Nathan Harris isn’t our UnSub. | 看来内森・哈里斯不是不明嫌犯了 | 
| [19:12] | Should we call Gideon and tell him not to bother with the eval? | 要联系吉迪恩 叫他别费事做心理评估了吗 | 
| [19:15] | No. He wants to understand what’s happening to him. | 不 他想理解自己到底是怎么了 | 
| [19:18] | He deserves to know. | 他有权知道 | 
| [19:29] | Does he have to be here? | 他非得待在这里吗 | 
| [19:32] | It’s for your own protection. | 是为了保护你 | 
| [19:34] | He’s here to make sure we’re not talking about the case. Just about you. | 他要确保我们没在聊案子的事 这只是关于你 | 
| [19:39] | So I don’t wet the bed or start fires. | 我不尿床 也没纵过火 | 
| [19:43] | I see you’ve read Dr Hare’s warning signs of psychopathy. | 看来你读到过黑尔博士的 精神变态警告信号 | 
| [19:46] | Yeah, is that wrong? | 对 那不对吗 | 
| [19:47] | No. It’s healthy. You’re intellectually curious. | 不 这很健康 你有求知欲 | 
| [19:50] | You want to understand how you’re feeling. | 你想理解你的感受 | 
| [19:52] | So you don’t wet the bed or start fires. | 你不尿床 不纵火 | 
| [19:55] | Tell me what worries you. | 告诉我让你担心的是什么 | 
| [19:58] | I’ve just been | 我就是… | 
| [20:02] | thinking about stuff. | 想了好多事 | 
| [20:04] | About hurting women? | 伤害女人吗 | 
| [20:07] | Yeah. | 对 | 
| [20:09] | Have you ever hurt anyone? | 你伤害过谁吗 | 
| [20:12] | I killed a bird once. | 我杀过一只鸟 | 
| [20:14] | I know that’s on the list. It’s one of the signs. | 我知道那也是个警告信号 | 
| [20:18] | Why’d you kill the bird? | 你为什么杀鸟 | 
| [20:21] | Because I was sad. | 因为我难过 | 
| [20:24] | How’d you feel afterwards? | 你之后有什么感觉 | 
| [20:26] | Better. | 好多了 | 
| [20:28] | Why? | 为什么 | 
| [20:33] | I don’t know. ‘Cause it was dead and I was still alive. | 我不知道 因为它死了 而我还活着 | 
| [20:37] | Is that why you want to hurt women? | 所以你才想伤害女人吗 | 
| [20:40] | To feel better? | 为了好受点 | 
| [20:42] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 | 
| [20:45] | Have you ever seen a woman naked? | 你见过女性裸体吗 | 
| [20:49] | Don’t worry about him. | 别去管他 | 
| [20:51] | No offence. | 别介意 | 
| [20:52] | None taken. | 没事 | 
| [20:55] | A few years ago at my mom’s med school. | 几年前 在我妈的医学院 | 
| [20:58] | Her students get cadavers. | 她的学生要拿尸体做研究 | 
| [21:00] | So how’d that make you feel? | 那让你有什么感觉 | 
| [21:02] | Good. Excited. | 很好 性奋 | 
| [21:06] | It’s sick. | 那好变态 | 
| [21:07] | Perfectly natural | 很自然 | 
| [21:09] | for a boy to feel excited if he sees a naked body, even a cadaver. | 男孩看到裸体感到性奋 哪怕是尸体 | 
| [21:12] | Yeah, but now that’s the only part that I think about. | 对 但我现在只想着那个部分 | 
| [21:15] | -Which part? -Them being dead. | -哪个部分 -她们死了 | 
| [21:18] | So when you watch the prostitutes, | 所以你看妓女时 | 
| [21:20] | you don’t imagine having sex with them? | 你幻想的并不是跟她们做爱吗 | 
| [21:23] | No, I think about cutting them. | 不 我想的是切开她们 | 
| [21:26] | Why? | 为什么 | 
| [21:29] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 | 
| [21:31] | Maybe to look inside. | 可能是想看看里面吧 | 
| [21:33] | Or sometimes I think about feeling their blood in my hands | 有时我也会想用手触摸她们的血 | 
| [21:37] | and feeling it flow through my fingers. | 感受它流过我的手指 | 
| [21:40] | Does it ever make you climax just by thinking of that? | 想那个让你高潮过吗 | 
| [21:48] | I know I’m crazy. | 我知道我疯了 | 
| [21:51] | Did I say that? | 我那么说了吗 | 
| [21:54] | No, but what do you call pictures in your head | 没有 但无法制止的幻想 | 
| [21:58] | that you can’t make go away? | 又该叫什么呢 | 
| [22:15] | Can I talk to you? | 可以跟你谈谈吗 | 
| [22:17] | Stay here. I’ll be right back. | 待在这里 我就回来 | 
| [22:24] | It’s my opinion that Nathan should be hospitalised. | 我认为内森需要入院 | 
| [22:27] | -What? -He needs full-time medical attention. | -什么 -我认为他需要时刻接受医疗照顾 | 
| [22:30] | I’m a doctor. | 我就是医生 | 
| [22:31] | He’s having homicidal fantasies that are directly linked | 他有凶杀幻想 | 
| [22:33] | to his sexual impulses and release. | 直接跟性冲动和释放有关 | 
| [22:35] | He came to your agent. That shows that he’s concerned. | 他自己去找了你们的探员 这表明他很担忧 | 
| [22:38] | In his heart, he doesn’t want to hurt anyone. | 他内心并不想伤害谁 | 
| [22:40] | Positive sign. | 那是好迹象 | 
| [22:41] | But intelligence and awareness don’t always allow us to control our urges. | 但聪明和自觉 并不总能控制住我们的冲动 | 
| [22:45] | Admitting a problem doesn’t mean you can manage it. | 承认有问题 不代表他一定能应付好 | 
| [22:46] | If I put him in a hospital, I’d be telling him that he’s a monster. | 如果我让他入院 就是跟他说 他是个怪物 | 
| [22:49] | No, you’d just say right now he’s sick and he needs help. | 不 你只是在说 他病了 需要帮助 | 
| [22:53] | -No. -If an alcoholic cannot control his | -不 -酒鬼控制不住冲动时 | 
| [22:55] | impulses, ma’am, he drinks. | 就会喝酒 女士 | 
| [22:56] | You need to consider what happens with someone fighting psychotic urges. | 你得想想一个抵抗 精神病冲动的人会怎样 | 
| [22:59] | I’m not naive. | 我又不天真 | 
| [23:00] | I’m not going to turn a blind eye, but I have to protect my son. | 我不会坐视不管 但我总得保护儿子 | 
| [23:03] | He needs to be with professionals. | 他需要有专业人士陪伴 | 
| [23:04] | I have access to the best in Washington. | 我能联系到华盛顿最好的医生 | 
| [23:06] | I’ll make sure that he sees someone every single day, | 我会确保他每天都跟专业人士见面 | 
| [23:08] | but I am not going to lock him away. | 但我不会把他关起来的 | 
| [23:21] | Have a seat. | 坐吧 | 
| [23:28] | I don’t appreciate being questioned in front of other agents. | 我不喜欢在其他探员面前遭到质疑 | 
| [23:31] | It was not my intention. I’m sorry. | 我没有那个意思 对不起 | 
| [23:34] | What were you talking to Congresswoman Steyer | 你那天跟斯泰耶议员女士 | 
| [23:35] | about the other day? | 说了什么 | 
| [23:37] | She stopped by to say hello. | 她就是跟我打个招呼 | 
| [23:38] | She worked with my mother, so I’ve known her since I was a kid. | 她跟我妈共事过 我从小就认识她了 | 
| [23:41] | Did you tip her off about this case? | 是你把此案的事告诉了她吗 | 
| [23:43] | No. | 不是 | 
| [23:45] | This team can’t function if I don’t trust the people on it. | 如果我无法信任队员 团队就不能正常行动 | 
| [23:47] | Sir, if I touched a nerve out there today, | 长官 如果我今天触怒了你 | 
| [23:50] | I’m sorry, but I don’t deserve this. | 那很抱歉 但我不该被怀疑 | 
| [23:53] | You mysteriously showed up at the BAU | 你神秘地出现在了行为分析组 | 
| [23:55] | after one of my team members was involved in a questionable shooting. | 刚好在我的一位队员 涉嫌一起可疑枪击之后 | 
| [23:58] | Right. | 好吧 | 
| [23:59] | You’ve done good work, I’m not questioning that. | 你的工作做得很好 我并不质疑这个 | 
| [24:02] | But I will not put up with a political agenda. | 但我不会忍受政治企图 | 
| [24:09] | My mother’s a career politician. You worked with her. | 我妈妈是职业政客 你跟她合作过 | 
| [24:13] | Did you like her? | 你喜欢她吗 | 
| [24:15] | She’s an impressive woman. | 她是个了不起的女人 | 
| [24:18] | Well, I think politics makes people distrustful. | 我觉得政治让人多疑 | 
| [24:22] | I think it makes them hate themselves. | 让人自我厌恶 | 
| [24:26] | I think it tears families apart and damages people. | 我觉得它会撕裂家庭 让人受伤 | 
| [24:31] | So if there’s nothing else, I would like to get back out | 所以如果没别的事了 | 
| [24:34] | on the street and find out who’s killing these women. | 我想回到街头 去查究竟是谁杀了这些女人 | 
| [24:38] | Sir. | 长官 | 
| [24:51] | Have you reached a conclusion about Nathan Harris yet? | 关于内森・哈里斯 你得出结论了吗 | 
| [24:54] | Profiles and evaluations are an inexact science. | 侧写和评估并非精准科学 | 
| [24:57] | But your professional opinion? | 但你的专业看法呢 | 
| [25:00] | Not a question of whether he ends up killing someone. | 他最终会不会杀人不是问题 | 
| [25:04] | It’s when. | 问题是什么时候 | 
| [25:16] | Nathan? | 内森? | 
| [25:21] | Nathan, honey? | 内森 亲爱的? | 
| [25:28] | Nathan? | 内森? | 
| [25:40] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 | 
| [25:47] | He’s got to be out here, right? Where else would he be? | 他肯定在这里 是吧 不然还能去哪 | 
| [25:49] | I still can’t believe his mother’s not out here searching for him. | 我还是不敢相信 他妈妈没出来找他 | 
| [25:53] | I told her it’d be better if she waited for him at home. | 我跟她说 她最好还是在家里等 | 
| [25:57] | Reid, you know this is not your responsibility. | 瑞德 这不是你的责任 | 
| [26:00] | It is. | 就是 | 
| [26:02] | I can’t explain. | 我解释不清楚 | 
| [26:03] | Well, try me. | 说说吧 | 
| [26:05] | He knows that I understand him. | 他知道我能理解他 | 
| [26:07] | -Of course you do. You’re a profiler. -It’s more than that. | -当然了 你是侧写师 -不止如此 | 
| [26:11] | How? | 怎么说 | 
| [26:12] | I know what it’s like to be afraid of your own mind. | 我知道怕自己的头脑是什么感觉 | 
| [26:23] | What’s up with Hotch today? | 霍奇今天是怎么了 | 
| [26:25] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 | 
| [26:27] | Maybe he tied that knot in his tie a little too tight again. | 或许他的领带又系得太紧了 | 
| [26:34] | Okay. | 好 | 
| [26:36] | We’re on our way. | 我们就去 | 
| [26:39] | They just found a body. | 他们刚发现了尸体 | 
| [26:59] | I’d say he’s getting bolder. | 他变得大胆了 | 
| [27:02] | If it’s the same UnSub. | 如果是同一个不明嫌犯的话 | 
| [27:05] | You think it could have been Nathan? | 你觉得可能是内森干的吗 | 
| [27:07] | This kill was fast and messy. | 这起杀戮快速而凌乱 | 
| [27:09] | There’s no cut hair, no message carved. | 没剪头发 没刻字 | 
| [27:12] | Not to mention killing at night. | 而且还是夜里作案 | 
| [27:14] | None of it’s our UnSub’s signature. | 都不是不明嫌犯的特征 | 
| [27:17] | Excuse me, Agent. They found the boy you’re looking for. | 不好意思 探员 他们找到了你们在找的男孩 | 
| [27:26] | Says he’s been here four hours. | 他说自己在这里待了四小时了 | 
| [27:37] | You had a lot of people worried. | 你让很多人好担心 | 
| [27:39] | Sorry. | 对不起 | 
| [27:41] | You told that policeman that you’ve been here four hours? | 你跟警察说你在这里待四小时了? | 
| [27:47] | I snuck out and I started walking, like I couldn’t control it. | 我溜了出来到处走 就好像控制不住 | 
| [27:51] | So I figured I’d come here and try and fight it. | 我就想着来这里 努力去克制 | 
| [27:56] | Has anybody seen you here? | 有人看见你了吗 | 
| [27:59] | It doesn’t matter anyway. | 不重要了 | 
| [28:01] | It does matter, Nathan. | 重要 内森 | 
| [28:03] | A woman was stabbed tonight. And if nobody saw you, | 今晚有个女人被捅死了 如果没人看见你 | 
| [28:08] | I’m going to have to bring you in as a suspect. | 我只能把你作为嫌疑人带回去 | 
| [28:12] | Are you gonna cuff me? | 你要铐我吗 | 
| [28:27] | Do you want to know what I’ve been doing all night? | 你想知道我今晚都在做什么吗 | 
| [28:30] | Mmm. | 嗯 | 
| [28:32] | Just been sitting here thinking | 就坐在这里想 | 
| [28:36] | the only way for me to save people’s lives in the future | 如果我想救下将来的人 | 
| [28:41] | is to kill myself. | 就只能自杀 | 
| [28:51] | -So, Nathan’s in custody? -They’re holding him downtown. | -内森被抓了 -他被扣在市中心 | 
| [28:54] | Do you really think he killed that last woman? | 你真认为他杀了最后一个女人吗 | 
| [28:56] | -Well, it’s possible. -But? | -有可能 -但是? | 
| [28:58] | Nathan’s evolving. This last kill, it feels like a devolution. | 内森在进化 而最后一案 则感觉像退化 | 
| [29:01] | It was sloppy and angry. | 而且大意又愤怒 | 
| [29:03] | Nathan’s smart and directed. He’s used to achieving. | 内森则聪明而直接 他习惯了事事做好 | 
| [29:05] | If he decides to kill, it’ll be clinical and efficient. | 如果他决定杀人 也会冷淡而高效 | 
| [29:07] | -So where does that leave us? -Back to the profile. | -那我们怎么办 -继续研究侧写 | 
| [29:10] | The first victim, he gets a taste for killing. | 第一名被害人让他尝到了杀戮的滋味 | 
| [29:13] | The second, he asks the police to help stop him. | 第二名 他求警察帮忙阻止他 | 
| [29:15] | By the third, he feels like they failed him, | 到了第三名 他觉得他们让他失望了 | 
| [29:17] | he’s already devolving. | 他已经在退化了 | 
| [29:19] | The fourth, no ritual, no message. Just a brutal murder. | 第四名 没有仪式 没有刻字 只是起凶残的杀人案 | 
| [29:23] | It’s true that he’s devolving, | 他的确是在退化 | 
| [29:24] | but this last victim definitely had a message. | 但最后一名被害人也传达了信息 | 
| [29:26] | You don’t dump a body across from the Capitol Building by accident. | 你不会是不小心 把尸体丢弃在国会大楼对面 | 
| [29:29] | Especially not when a Congresswoman is about to proclaim | 尤其当一位女议员正准备宣称 | 
| [29:32] | success against the crime epidemic. | 成功遏制了犯罪泛滥 | 
| [29:33] | -Exactly. -You guys, that press conference | -没错 -各位 新闻发布会 | 
| [29:35] | wasn’t announced yet. | 还没宣布呢 | 
| [29:36] | Only someone with inside information would know that. | 只有掌握了内部信息的人才会知道 | 
| [29:39] | We profiled that the UnSub felt impotent in his job. | 我们侧写说不明嫌犯 感到在工作上无能 | 
| [29:42] | What’s more powerless than being a bit player on the Washington stage? | 还有什么比在华盛顿大舞台上 做个小角色更让人觉得无力的 | 
| [29:45] | You know, if he felt like he did his part | 他觉得自己尽了力 | 
| [29:47] | to clear the prostitutes off the street, but was never heard, | 清理街头妓女 却没被注意到 | 
| [29:49] | he might have felt so personally betrayed that he literally | 他可能深感遭到了背叛 | 
| [29:51] | had to carve his frustration out on those women. | 以至于要把自己的沮丧刻在女人身上 | 
| [29:53] | So the profile was right. | 我们的侧写是对的 | 
| [29:54] | We were just wrong about who the message was for. | 但我们搞错了信息是留给谁的 | 
| [29:56] | We need to get a list of anyone who advocated on behalf of that bill. | 我们得拿到一份法案支持者的名单 | 
| [29:59] | Prentiss, when you went back to talk to the prostitutes, | 普兰蒂斯 你回去找妓女谈话时 | 
| [30:01] | did the profile ring a bell with any of them? | 侧写让她们想到了谁吗 | 
| [30:03] | A few of them described what sounded like the same man, | 有几个人描述了一个人 听上去就是同一个 | 
| [30:05] | but when I showed them mug shots, I came up empty. | 但我给他们看入狱照 却都不是 | 
| [30:08] | Let’s go back to them. We’re going to need their help. | 我们再去找她们 我们需要她们帮忙 | 
| [30:10] | What are you thinking about, Hotch? | 你想干什么 霍奇 | 
| [30:11] | I need to get a message to Congresswoman Steyer. | 我有事要告知斯泰耶议员女士 | 
| [30:13] | How quickly can we put together a press conference? | 我们多快能召开一场新闻发布会 | 
| [30:15] | How fast do you need it? | 你需要多快 | 
| [30:17] | Can I have your attention please? | 请大家注意 | 
| [30:21] | A day from now, there will be an announcement across the street, | 明天 在街对面的国会山台阶上 | 
| [30:23] | on the steps of the Capitol, | 会发布一则宣告 | 
| [30:24] | that crime is down significantly in Washington. | 称华盛顿特区的犯罪率已显著下降 | 
| [30:27] | This is a fact. | 这是事实 | 
| [30:28] | It is also a fact, however, that there’s a serial killer | 但另一个事实是 现在有个连环杀手 | 
| [30:31] | who’s been targeting the prostitutes who work in this area. | 一直在杀害在这一带工作的妓女 | 
| [30:34] | In fact, the last victim was found | 事实上 上一位被害人就是在 | 
| [30:35] | not a hundred yards from where we’re standing. | 距这里不到90米的地方被发现 | 
| [30:38] | We’re here today to let you know that the police and FBI | 我们今天想告诉大家 警方和联调局 | 
| [30:41] | are working tirelessly on this case. | 在不知疲倦地调查此案 | 
| [30:43] | We’d like to stress to the women who work on these streets | 我们想向在街头工作的女性强调 | 
| [30:47] | to please take caution. | 务必要小心 | 
| [30:49] | All right, first I’m going to give | 好 首先我要简单描述一下 | 
| [30:50] | a brief description of the man we’re looking for | 凶手的特征 | 
| [30:52] | and then we’ll take some questions. | 然后我们再接受提问 | 
| [30:54] | We believe the man responsible for these crimes | 我们认为这些案子的凶手 | 
| [30:57] | works on or around Capitol Hill, | 就在国会山或附近工作 | 
| [30:59] | possibly at a research or advocacy group | 有可能在犯罪控制或预防的 | 
| [31:02] | dealing with issues of crime control or prevention. | 研究或倡导小组工作 | 
| [31:05] | The lower the group is on the Washington food chain the better. | 越是处于华盛顿食物链 底端的团体越好 | 
| [31:08] | This guy, he feels likes his voice isn’t being heard. | 这人觉得自己的声音没被听到 | 
| [31:10] | And make sure to check for any advocacy groups promoting | 务必查看推广道德和价值观的 | 
| [31:12] | morality or values. | 倡导团体 | 
| [31:13] | Okay, reality check. What you’re looking for, needle. | 好吧 现实就是 你在找一根针 | 
| [31:15] | This, haystack. | 而这是一片海洋 | 
| [31:16] | Garcia, we don’t have to find it. | 加西亚 我们不用找到 | 
| [31:18] | We just have to get it to the people who can. | 我们只需要把信息拿给能找到的人 | 
| [31:26] | You could’ve done that much more quietly. | 你完全可以更低调地办事 | 
| [31:28] | I know. | 我知道 | 
| [31:30] | There’s some people I’d like for you to meet. | 我想请你见一些人 | 
| [31:44] | Just what point are you trying to make? | 你究竟想干什么 | 
| [31:46] | These women describe similar experiences with the same man. | 这些女人说 曾跟同一个人有过类似经历 | 
| [31:50] | We showed them police mug photos and they didn’t recognise him. | 我们给她们看了警方入狱照 但她们没认出任何人 | 
| [31:52] | We thought maybe you might know who he is. | 我们觉得你或许知道他是谁 | 
| [31:54] | Did you think you could shock me by treating me to this sideshow? | 你觉得让我看这种把戏 就能震住我了吗 | 
| [31:57] | Sideshow? | 把戏? | 
| [31:59] | Lady, enough of the men you work with treat themselves to us every day. | 女士 很多跟你共事的男人 每天都来找我们寻欢 | 
| [32:03] | My apologies. Ladies. | 抱歉 女士们 | 
| [32:05] | Could you please tell the Congresswoman who it is we’re looking for? | 可以告诉议员女士我们在找谁吗 | 
| [32:07] | He’s tall and bald and he’s got sad eyes. | 他高个 秃顶 眼神很悲哀 | 
| [32:10] | He was always wearing a turtleneck with this long dark coat. | 他总穿高领毛衣 长款暗色大衣 | 
| [32:12] | Looked like a mortician. | 看上去像个送葬的 | 
| [32:14] | That’s right. Hung around just watching for months | 是啊 在周围看了好几个月 | 
| [32:16] | before he finally got his nerve on. But then he just wanted to watch. | 才终于鼓起了勇气 可却只想看 | 
| [32:19] | Freak paid me and Racine 200 bucks to turn each others’ nobs, | 那变态给了我和蕾欣200块 让我们摸对方的胸部 | 
| [32:22] | but then he started screaming at us that we were low women. | 然后突然冲我们大叫 说我们是低贱的女人 | 
| [32:25] | Same thing with me and his voice got real high and nasal | 我也是 他激动起来后 | 
| [32:27] | when he got excited. | 声音变得很尖 鼻音很重 | 
| [32:29] | Does that sound like anyone you know? | 听上去像你认识的人吗 | 
| [32:32] | No. | 不像 | 
| [32:33] | I’m going to read you a list of groups | 我要给你读一份组织清单 | 
| [32:35] | that lobbied on behalf of your legislation. | 他们为你的立法做了游说 | 
| [32:37] | Keeping in mind the description you just heard, | 记住你刚刚听到的描述 | 
| [32:38] | tell me if anyone associated with these groups | 告诉我这些组织里 | 
| [32:40] | could be the man we’re looking for. | 是否有谁可能是我们在找的人 | 
| [32:42] | The Crime Policy Institute. | 犯罪政策机构 | 
| [32:44] | The Centre for Safety. Citizens Brigade. | 安全中心 公民旅 | 
| [32:48] | Decency Watch. | 正派守卫 | 
| [32:50] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 | 
| [32:51] | -Decency Watch? -The man who runs it. | -正派守卫吗 -那个负责人 | 
| [32:54] | -Ronald Weems? -Do you know him? | -罗纳德・威姆斯吗 -你认识他吗 | 
| [32:55] | No. I mean, yes, but he’s a nobody. | 是的 认识 但他是个无名小卒 | 
| [32:58] | But he fits this description? | 但他符合描述 | 
| [33:00] | Perfectly. | 完美符合 | 
| [33:02] | 她们是动物 | |
| [33:12] | 我们有责任消灭她们 | |
| [33:23] | I need to get back to work. | 我得回去工作 | 
| [33:26] | Again? | 又去吗 | 
| [33:28] | Yes. Again. | 对 又去 | 
| [33:33] | It can’t be helped. | 这没办法 | 
| [33:59] | We’re looking for Ronald Weems. | 我们找罗纳德・威姆斯 | 
| [34:03] | I’m sorry. You just missed him. | 抱歉 他刚走 | 
| [34:05] | Why don’t you come back in a couple hours? | 你们过几个小时再回来吧 | 
| [34:07] | Don’t you want to know why we’re here? | 你不想知道我们为什么找他吗 | 
| [34:10] | Of course. Yes. I’m sorry. | 当然想 抱歉 | 
| [34:12] | We’re investigating the murders of local prostitutes. | 我们在调查本地妓女被杀的案子 | 
| [34:15] | I’m glad that Ronald is helping you with that, | 我很高兴罗纳德在帮你们 | 
| [34:18] | but I’m afraid I don’t know anything about it. | 但我恐怕并不知情 | 
| [34:20] | We’d just like to look in your husband’s office, please. | 我们只想看看你丈夫的办公室 拜托 | 
| [34:23] | Ronald doesn’t allow anyone in there. | 罗纳德不许任何人进去 | 
| [34:26] | I’m sorry. You really should come back. | 抱歉 你们还是再来吧 | 
| [34:28] | In the last six months, | 这六个月来 | 
| [34:31] | did your husband start asking you to play out sexual fantasies? | 你丈夫是不是开始要求你 实现一些性幻想 | 
| [34:37] | Excuse me? | 什么 | 
| [34:38] | Possibly even berated you if you played along. | 如果你配合了 他可能还责骂了你 | 
| [34:40] | I don’t think that’s appropriate. | 这问题不太合适吧 | 
| [34:42] | And when it finally stopped about a month ago you were relieved. | 大概一个月前 他终于停下时 你如释重负 | 
| [34:45] | Ma’am, you were afraid to ask us why we’re here. | 女士 你不敢问我们为什么来 | 
| [34:47] | Now in your heart, you know we’re not here because | 你心里清楚 我们来 | 
| [34:48] | Ronald’s helping us with this investigation. | 不是因为罗纳德在协助调查 | 
| [34:52] | Good night. | 晚安了 | 
| [34:54] | You’ve been glad to have him leave the house at odd hours | 你很庆幸他在不寻常的时间离家 | 
| [34:56] | because he’s been angry and frustrated. | 因为他近来很愤怒 沮丧 | 
| [35:00] | When he comes home, he feels like the man you married again. | 等他回来时 他似乎又是你当初嫁的人了 | 
| [35:14] | His office. Please. | 他的办公室 拜托 | 
| [35:29] | “Why won’t they clean them off the street? | “他们怎么不把她们从街头清理走” | 
| [35:31] | “The blood is on their hands. | “他们手上也沾了血” | 
| [35:33] | “I see a world set free of vice and vermin, | “我看到了一个 没有恶习和害虫的世界” | 
| [35:35] | “cleansed of the blood of the whores who walk the street.” | “被街头妓女的血涤清了” | 
| [35:37] | Do you know where your husband went? | 你知道你丈夫去哪了吗 | 
| [35:39] | He said he had work to do. | 他说他有工作要做 | 
| [35:55] | My man, have you ever seen this guy? Huh? Out here doing business? | 哥们 见过这人吗 在这里“办事” | 
| [35:59] | Can you tell me if you’ve seen this man? | 你见过这人吗 | 
| [36:01] | Ma’am, you ever seen this face? | 女士 见过这人吗 | 
| [36:02] | -No? -Never? Out here talking to the ladies? | -没吗 -没吗 在这里找女人搭话? | 
| [36:04] | I can’t help you, sir. | 帮不了你 先生 | 
| [36:14] | Have you seen this guy? | 你见过这人吗 | 
| [36:15] | -Excuse me. -Are you sure? | -不好意思 -你确定吗 | 
| [36:16] | -No, I ain’t seen him. -Thank you. | -不 我没见过他 -谢谢 | 
| [36:18] | Thanks. | 谢谢 | 
| [36:19] | My man, you ever seen this cat out here doing business? | 哥们 你见过这人来这里“办事”吗 | 
| [36:21] | Excuse me. Have you ever seen this man before? | 不好意思 你见过这人吗 | 
| [36:27] | -Nothing? -No. You? | -没发现吗 -没有 你呢 | 
| [36:38] | -Just look at him. Seen him? -No. | -看看他 见过他吗 -没有 | 
| [36:40] | You didn’t even look. | 你看都没看 | 
| [36:46] | -Do you know this man? -Nah. | -你认识这人吗 -不 | 
| [36:48] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [36:55] | He’s got to be out here somewhere. | 他肯定就在这里 | 
| [37:08] | How much? | 多少钱 | 
| [37:10] | Hey, where are you going? Don’t run away from me. | 干什么 别跑啊 | 
| [37:13] | That’s him. | 是他 | 
| [37:19] | Ronald Weems! Don’t move. | 罗纳德・威姆斯 别动 | 
| [37:21] | Put your hands in the air and get down on your knees. | 手举起来 跪下 | 
| [37:23] | -They lied to me. -Get her out of here! | -他们骗了我 -带她离开 | 
| [37:26] | Get down on the ground. | 趴在地上 | 
| [37:27] | He killed my friend. | 他杀了我的朋友 | 
| [37:29] | -I know he did. -Stop! | 我知道 住手 | 
| [37:30] | -She Maced me! -Yeah, she did. | -她拿喷雾喷我 -没错 | 
| [37:35] | They said they’d clean them off the streets. They lied. | 他们说会清理街道 他们撒谎了 | 
| [37:38] | What was I supposed to do? I had to do something. | 我还能怎么办 我必须做点什么 | 
| [37:51] | Hey, Reid. | 瑞德 | 
| [37:56] | Hey. | 嘿 | 
| [37:58] | I heard the juvenile authorities let you go today. | 我听说少管局今天放了你 | 
| [38:01] | I’m sorry I wasn’t there. | 抱歉我没到场 | 
| [38:02] | It’s all right. | 没事 | 
| [38:04] | Where’s your mom? | 你妈妈呢 | 
| [38:05] | Oh, she had to go back to work. | 她得回去上班了 | 
| [38:07] | I told her I was coming to see you. | 我跟她说我要来见你 | 
| [38:11] | So were you there when they caught him? | 他被捕时你也在吗 | 
| [38:13] | Yeah, I was. | 是的 | 
| [38:14] | Did he say how long he knew what he was? | 他有没有说 他知道自己是什么样的人多久了 | 
| [38:18] | No. | 没有 | 
| [38:19] | Well, do you think it’s possible for me to maybe talk to him? | 你觉得我能跟他谈谈吗 | 
| [38:24] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 | 
| [38:26] | You’re not him. | 你不是他 | 
| [38:28] | Who we are, it’s constantly evolving. | 我们的自我总在变化 | 
| [38:32] | I’m a lot older than you, and I’m changing all the time. | 我比你大多了 我也总在变化 | 
| [38:36] | You know, this job changes me. | 这份工作会改变我 | 
| [38:40] | You’ve changed me. | 你改变了我 | 
| [38:42] | You sought me out to try to understand how not to harm people. | 你找到我 就想知道要怎么不去伤人 | 
| [38:47] | That’s a far more important part of who you are than the one that scares you. | 你的那部分比让你害怕的部分 要重要得多 | 
| [38:56] | My mom wants to have me to go to a hospital for a little bit. | 我妈妈希望我去医院待一阵 | 
| [39:01] | Maybe that’s not such a bad idea. | 这或许也不坏 | 
| [39:03] | You know once they lock me up, | 一旦他们把我关起来 | 
| [39:05] | they’re never going to let me out of there. | 就再不会放我走了 | 
| [39:08] | You don’t know that. | 那可未必 | 
| [39:10] | Whatever, I just came to say goodbye. | 随便了 我就是来道别的 | 
| [39:15] | When you going in? | 你什么时候去医院 | 
| [39:17] | It’s supposed to be tomorrow. | 明天就去 | 
| [39:22] | It’s the last night of freedom. | 这是最后一晚的自由了 | 
| [39:27] | Thank you for caring. | 谢谢你在乎 | 
| [39:36] | T.S. Eliot wrote, | TS・艾略特写道 | 
| [39:38] | “Between the desire And the spasm | “欲望和抽搐间” | 
| [39:40] | “Between the potency And the existence | “潜力和存在间” | 
| [39:43] | “Between the essence And the descent | “本质和沉沦间” | 
| [39:46] | “Falls the Shadow. This is the way the world ends.” | “有一片阴影 这就是世界终结的方式” | 
| [39:50] | You looking for a date? | 你想约会吗 | 
| [39:52] | Suit yourself. | 随你吧 | 
| [39:54] | You scared me. | 你吓到我了 | 
| [39:56] | I’m actually looking for a date. | 我想约会 | 
| [39:59] | Come on. | 来吧 | 
| [40:04] | Come on. You and me. We’re hitting the town. | 来吧 你和我 我们去玩 | 
| [40:09] | No offence, Garcia, | 别介意 加西亚 但… | 
| [40:11] | but I’m not really feeling like I’d make the best company right now. | 我觉得我现在不会是特别好的陪伴 | 
| [40:15] | Oh, no. Up. | 不 起来 | 
| [40:17] | Up. Do not make me hurt you. | 起来 别逼我伤害你 | 
| [40:22] | There you go. There you go. | 这就对了 | 
| [40:29] | Just relax. | 放松 | 
| [40:32] | Don’t you wanna feel me? | 你不想摸我吗 | 
| [40:38] | See, there. | 看 这样 | 
| [40:42] | How does that make you feel? | 感觉怎么样 | 
| [40:44] | -I don’t know. -Yes, you do. | -我不知道 -你知道的 | 
| [40:46] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 | 
| [40:48] | -It’s not right. -It’s okay, baby. | -这不对劲 -没事的 宝贝 | 
| [40:50] | You’re just nervous. | 你就是紧张 | 
| [40:55] | There you go. | 这就对了 | 
| [40:58] | It’s not working. | 这样不行 | 
| [41:00] | Everything’s going to work just fine. | 一切都会很顺利的 | 
| [41:03] | -Don’t laugh at me. -Nobody’s laughing. | -别笑我 -没人笑你 | 
| [41:07] | -Let me help you. -Don’t touch me. | -我帮你吧 -别碰我 | 
| [41:09] | You’re just a whore. You have no idea what I could do to you! | 你就是个妓女 你根本想象不到我能对你做什么 | 
| [41:14] | How about we both just walk away? | 我们就这么分开吧 | 
| [41:16] | -No charge. -No. | -不要钱了 -不 | 
| [41:30] | You don’t wanna do this. | 你不想这么做的 | 
| [41:33] | I have to. | 我必须这么做 | 
| [41:35] | Have you met Esther? | 你见过爱丝特了吗 | 
| [41:37] | -You like? -Wow. | 喜欢吗 | 
| [41:39] | Only 150,000 miles on her. | 只开了24万公里 | 
| [41:46] | Hello? | 喂 | 
| [41:50] | What? | 什么 | 
| [41:51] | Oh, God. | 天啊 | 
| [41:54] | Stay where you are. I’m calling an ambulance. | 原地别动 我就叫救护车 | 
| [41:57] | -I need you to drive, Garcia. -Yeah, yeah, yeah. | -快开车 加西亚 -好 | 
| [42:02] | -He started slashing himself up. -Oh, dear lord. | -他突然就开始自残 -老天爷 | 
| [42:06] | Give me your scarf. Tie it around him as tight as you can. | 把你的围巾给我 紧紧地绑住他 | 
| [42:08] | Get anything at all. A belt. | 什么都行 腰带 | 
| [42:10] | Don’t. Okay, I got something. | -别 -好 我找到东西了 | 
| [42:11] | Tie it. Is it tight? Make it tight. | 系上了吗 要紧 | 
| [42:13] | I don’t know. I think so. Here, take it. | 我不知道 应该可以 拿着 | 
| [42:16] | Where are the paramedics? | 医务人员呢 | 
| [42:17] | Stop. Don’t. | 别 别救我 | 
| [42:19] | I’m going to keep pressure on them. | 我会保持压力 | 
| [42:21] | -Stop. -Where the hell are the medics? | -别 -医务人员呢 | 
| [42:22] | I don’t know. I… | 我不知道 | 
| [42:24] | -Is it tight? -I don’t know. | -够紧吗 -我不知道 | 
| [42:26] | -I think so. I don’t know. -Don’t. | -应该够紧 我不知道 -别 | 
| [42:28] | -I’m not going to let you die. -Don’t. | -我不会让你死的 -别 | 
| [42:31] | Where are the medics? | 医务人员呢 | 
| [42:35] | You can let go now. | 你可以放手了 | 
| [42:36] | -Sir. -Reid. | -先生 -瑞德 | 
| [42:38] | Let go. Sir. | 放手吧 先生 | 
| [42:42] | All right, sir, we’re paramedics and we’re here to help you. | 先生 我们是医务人员 我们会帮你 | 
| [42:44] | Can you tell me your name, sir? | 可以告诉我你叫什么吗 先生 | 
| [42:54] | How did she know to call Reid? | 她怎么知道要联系瑞德 | 
| [42:56] | Nathan set Reid’s business card on the table before he cut himself. | 内森自残前把瑞德的名片放在了桌上 | 
| [42:59] | Like a suicide note. | 就像是留遗书 | 
| [43:09] | Paramedics say he wouldn’t have made it without you. | 医务人员说 没有你他就死定了 | 
| [43:13] | You saved his life. | 你救了他的命 | 
| [43:17] | -He wanted me to let him die. -He’s sick. He needed saving. | -他希望我让他死 -他病了 他需要拯救 | 
| [43:25] | But how many people’s lives did I risk in the future? | 但我是拿了未来多少人的生命冒险呢 | 
| [43:28] | Profiles can be wrong. | 侧写也会错 | 
| [43:32] | What if it’s not? What if next time he kills somebody? | 如果没错呢 如果他下次杀了别人呢 | 
| [43:38] | Then you catch him. | 那你就抓住他 |