| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [01:09] | Ken, go home. | 肯 回家去 | 
| [01:12] | -Sandra, wait! -What? | -桑德拉 等等 -干什么 | 
| [01:14] | -Just talk to me for a second, okay? -I can’t. | -跟我说句话吧 好吗 -我不能 | 
| [01:17] | Please! | 求你 | 
| [01:22] | Fine. | 好吧 | 
| [01:27] | What? | 干什么 | 
| [01:29] | -I just want to know where you’re going. -It’s none of your business. | -我只想知道你要去哪 -不关你事 | 
| [01:31] | -Why? -Because I’m not your girlfriend. | -为什么 -因为我不是你女友 | 
| [01:34] | What, are you too good for me now? | 怎么 我现在配不上你了吗 | 
| [01:39] | -I got to go. -That’s him? | -我得走了 -就是他吗 | 
| [01:42] | Ken, don’t! | 肯 别去 | 
| [01:46] | Ken, stop! | 肯 站住 | 
| [01:50] | Ken, don’t! | 肯 别去 | 
| [01:51] | Who the hell are you? | 你是谁 | 
| [01:54] | Ken! | 肯 | 
| [02:01] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 | 
| [02:04] | What are you doing? That’s my ex-boyfriend. | 你干什么 那是我前男友 | 
| [02:06] | Get in. | 上车 | 
| [02:10] | Please! No! | 求你 不要 | 
| [02:29] | No! Please! | 不要 求你 | 
| [02:35] | Good morning, Emily. Have a good weekend? | 早上好 艾米莉 周末愉快吗 | 
| [02:37] | Yeah. No. Yes. | 嗯 不 愉快 | 
| [02:41] | -Oh, I’ve been there. -No, it wasn’t… | -我有过相同感受 -不 不是… | 
| [02:44] | -I don’t want to get into it. -No problem. | -我不想多说 -没事 | 
| [02:48] | It just feels weird for me to talk about my personal life here. | 我就是觉得 在这里谈论我的私生活好奇怪 | 
| [02:52] | You know? I don’t really know you guys all that well yet. | 我跟你们还没那么熟 | 
| [02:54] | I totally get that. | 我完全理解 | 
| [03:02] | I think I totally screwed up this date. | 我觉得我搞砸了一场约会 | 
| [03:07] | Okay. What happened? | 好吧 发生了什么 | 
| [03:09] | You have to understand. I’m a nerd. | 你得理解 我是个书呆子 | 
| [03:12] | Like seriously. And I can fool people for days, weeks even. | 真的 我可以骗过人们几天 甚至几周 | 
| [03:16] | But sooner or later I blow my cover and I say something | 但我迟早会自己露馅 说出很呆的话 | 
| [03:20] | so geeky and then he doesn’t respond and I lose all confidence. | 然后 他不做回应 我就没自信了 | 
| [03:24] | What did you say? | 你说了什么 | 
| [03:26] | Kilgore Trout. | 基尔戈・特劳特 | 
| [03:28] | The guy has a problem with Kurt Vonnegut? | 他不喜欢库尔特・冯内古特吗 | 
| [03:30] | You know Kilgore Trout? | 你知道基尔戈・特劳特吗 | 
| [03:31] | I read Slaughterhouse-Five when I was 12 and it blew my mind. | 我12岁时读了《第五号屠宰场》 简直被震惊了 | 
| [03:34] | Seriously, I couldn’t get enough | 真的 我欲罢不能 | 
| [03:35] | so I just kept going and I read them all. | 就继续读 把他的作品全读了 | 
| [03:36] | Yeah, yeah, me, too. What’s your favourite? | 是啊 我也是 你最喜欢哪个 | 
| [03:38] | -Oh, Mother Night. -The one about the American spy. | -《母亲之夜》 -讲美国间谍的那个 | 
| [03:40] | -Who pretends to be a Nazi. -“You are who you pretend to be…” | -他假装是纳粹 -“你装成什么人就是什么人” | 
| [03:42] | “So be careful who you pretend to be.” | “所以小心你装成什么样” | 
| [03:43] | Oh, my God! I can’t believe you’re a Vonnegut fan! | 天啊 真不敢相信你是冯内古特的书迷 | 
| [03:46] | -You just made my day. -Anytime. | -你让我好开心 -不客气 | 
| [03:50] | Conference room in five minutes, please? | 五分钟后会议室集合 | 
| [03:53] | Got it. | 好的 | 
| [03:54] | 行为分析组 | |
| [03:56] | Sandra Davis. Sixteen years old. | 桑德拉・戴维斯 16岁 | 
| [03:58] | This is her singing at her high school talent show a month ago. | 这是她一个月前在高中才艺秀上唱歌 | 
| [04:01] | This is her on-again, off-again boyfriend, Ken Newcomb. | 这是跟她分分合合的男友 叫肯・纽科姆 | 
| [04:04] | Their bodies were found in a park near the male victim’s car in Groton, | 他们的尸体在男被害人车旁的公园内 被发现 此事发生在格鲁顿 | 
| [04:08] | an affluent mostly white suburb of New York City in Westchester County. | 纽约市韦斯切斯特郡 一个富裕的主要由白人组成的郊区 | 
| [04:12] | It’s the third of three killings believed to be a series of hate crimes. | 这是三起凶杀案的第三起 人们认为这是一系列仇恨杀戮 | 
| [04:15] | Hate crimes? | 仇恨杀戮? | 
| [04:16] | The first two victims were Keisha Andrews, 15, | 头两名被害人是15岁的 姬莎・安德鲁斯 | 
| [04:18] | and Vickie Williams, 17. | 还有薇姬・威廉姆斯 17岁 | 
| [04:20] | They disappeared from their homes in central Westchester one night. | 她们有天晚上 从韦斯切斯特中央的家中失踪 | 
| [04:23] | Their bodies were found in a wooded area | 她们的尸体是在郡南部 | 
| [04:24] | in the southern part of the county, near the city. | 靠近城市的林区被发现 | 
| [04:28] | Strangled. Beaten. Stabbed. | 掐死 殴打 刀刺 | 
| [04:31] | And this was painted on their faces. | 这还被画在了她们脸上 | 
| [04:35] | What about this couple? How are they part of it? | 这对情侣呢 跟他们什么关系 | 
| [04:37] | Another swastika. This one on the boyfriend’s car. | 也被画了�d字符 画在了男友车上 | 
| [04:40] | It’s a different victimology. | 被害人特征变了 | 
| [04:43] | -Maybe just an escalation. -Or a different killer. | -或许只是升级 -或者不是一个凶手 | 
| [04:45] | And it doesn’t end there. | 而且还不止 | 
| [04:46] | Yesterday an African-American community leader, | 昨天 一名非裔美国人社区领袖 | 
| [04:48] | a Reverend Williams, decided to take this on as a political issue. | 威廉姆斯牧师把此事变成了政治问题 | 
| [04:52] | Racial hate in the suburbs. | 郊区种族仇恨 | 
| [04:54] | What we are seeing is pure apathy. | 这完全就是冷漠 | 
| [04:57] | Black kids are getting killed | 黑人孩子被杀 | 
| [04:59] | and the police are doing nothing to stop it. | 警方却完全没采取行动阻止 | 
| [05:01] | When will these racists be confronted? | 这些种族主义者什么时候会被清算 | 
| [05:04] | Apparently in response to Reverend Williams’ muckraking, | 威廉姆斯牧师的责骂 | 
| [05:07] | a black kid was beaten on the streets of Groton this afternoon. | 招致了一名黑人孩子 今天下午在格鲁顿街头被打 | 
| [05:10] | A Connecticut neo-Nazi group | 康涅狄格州一个新纳粹组织 | 
| [05:11] | called the White Stallions claimed responsibility. | 白种马宣称对此负责 | 
| [05:14] | There are neo-Nazi groups in Connecticut? | 康涅狄格州有新纳粹组织吗 | 
| [05:16] | The Mayor of Groton called me this morning, frantic. | 格鲁顿市长今早联系了我 都急疯了 | 
| [05:18] | He’s desperate to solve these crimes before it escalates even more. | 他急着想破案 以免情况近一步升级 | 
| [05:27] | What are the racial demographics of Groton? | 格鲁顿的种族分布情况是怎样的 | 
| [05:29] | Population 42,000. Eight percent black. | 4.2万人 8%是黑人 | 
| [05:33] | I’d say the mayor has reason to be worried. | 市长的确有理由担心 | 
| [05:36] | If it doesn’t stop soon it could flare up into a full-scale race riot. | 如果不尽快停止 就可能演变成全面的种族暴动 | 
| [06:16] | “From the deepest desires often come the deadliest hate,” | “最深的欲望 往往酝酿最致命的仇恨” | 
| [06:22] | Socrates. | 苏格拉底 | 
| [06:24] | New York, New York. | 纽约啊 | 
| [06:27] | Too bad we’re flying right past it straight to the suburbs. | 可惜我们要飞过这里 直奔郊区 | 
| [06:30] | Hey, this is weird. | 好奇怪 | 
| [06:32] | There are traces of GHB found in the first two victims, | 头两位被害人体内发现了 丙种羟基丁酸盐的痕迹 | 
| [06:35] | but no sign of sexual assault. | 但却没有性侵迹象 | 
| [06:37] | So why would the UnSub use a date rape drug to commit a hate crime? | 不明嫌犯怎么会用迷奸药 来实施仇恨犯罪 | 
| [06:46] | Maybe he wants to weaken them so they can’t fight back. | 或许他是想削弱她们 让她们无力抵抗 | 
| [06:49] | But there was no GHB in the victims of the double homicide. | 但双尸案的被害人体内 没有发现丙种羟基丁酸盐 | 
| [06:52] | There’s a lot that’s different about the double homicide. | 双尸案的不同处有很多 | 
| [06:54] | And the question’s why. | 问题是为什么 | 
| [06:56] | All right, we just got new information. | 我们刚收到了新信息 | 
| [06:57] | A few weeks before the murder of Sandra Davis and Ken Newcomb | 桑德拉・戴维斯 和肯・纽科姆被杀几周前 | 
| [07:01] | a threatening letter was delivered to Sandra Davis’ door. | 有一封威胁信被寄到了 桑德拉・戴维斯家门口 | 
| [07:05] | She showed it to her parents who then notified the police. | 她拿给了父母看 而他们通知了警察 | 
| [07:07] | The police never figured out who wrote it. | 但警方没查出是谁写的 | 
| [07:11] | “We see Ken with you and it makes us sick. | “我们看到你跟肯在一起 真恶心” | 
| [07:14] | “Take care to stop this now or you will pay. | “当心点 马上断交 否则后果自负” | 
| [07:18] | “If you tell anyone about this you will pay.” | “敢把这事说出去 后果自负” | 
| [07:20] | -Strange. It doesn’t seem real. -What do you mean? | -奇怪 感觉很不真实 -什么意思 | 
| [07:22] | Well, first of all, the use of “we” | 首先 如此直接的威胁里 | 
| [07:23] | in a threat this direct is almost always bogus. | 使用“我们”基本上都是假的 | 
| [07:25] | One individual trying to diffuse responsibility. | 是一个人想扩散责任 | 
| [07:28] | Also the message itself seems contradictory. | 而且内容也自相矛盾 | 
| [07:30] | On the one hand, “Take care to stop this now or you will pay.” | 一方面“当心点 马上断交 否则后果自负” | 
| [07:33] | Presumably they want them to stop seeing each other. | 应该是说 希望他们停止交往 | 
| [07:35] | But then on the other hand they don’t want them to go public with it. | 可又不让他们公开此事 | 
| [07:38] | “If you tell anyone about this you will pay.” | “敢把这事说出去 后果自负” | 
| [07:41] | The point of hate crimes is to increase publicity, not decrease it. | 仇恨犯罪就是要扩大影响力 不是掩藏起来 | 
| [07:44] | It’s like terrorism. | 这就像恐怖主义 | 
| [07:45] | An effective threat lets everybody know | 有效的威胁让大家知道 | 
| [07:46] | that they’re in danger if they do this behaviour. | 如果敢这么做 就会有危险 | 
| [07:48] | The author would want Sandra to tell people about the note. | 写信的人会希望桑德拉 把这事告诉别人 | 
| [07:51] | Doesn’t sound like a guy who’s actually prepared to kill. | 听上去不像真动了杀心的男人 | 
| [07:53] | Actually, it doesn’t sound like a guy at all. | 其实 听上去根本不像男人 | 
| [07:56] | “Take care to stop this.” It implies empathy. “Take care”? | “当心点 马上断交” 这蕴含了同理心“当心点” | 
| [08:02] | Males don’t use this type of language. | 男性不会用这种语言 | 
| [08:03] | Especially when they’re trying to threaten somebody. | 尤其是当他们想威胁什么人时 | 
| [08:05] | This message is certainly written by a female | 这封信绝对是女人写的 | 
| [08:07] | and based on the lack of psychological sophistication, | 从缺乏心理城府来看 | 
| [08:09] | I’d say it’s most likely an adolescent. | 我认为很可能是个青少年 | 
| [08:11] | -You think a girl killed these kids? -I think a girl wrote this note. | -你觉得是个小姑娘杀了他们吗 -我觉得是个小姑娘写了威胁信 | 
| [08:15] | -Let’s call that mystery number one. -You got a number two? | -把这称为一号谜题吧 -还有二号吗 | 
| [08:18] | Maybe. Says here the autopsy on Sandra Davis was inconclusive. | 或许吧 这里说 桑德拉・戴维斯的尸检不能定论 | 
| [08:22] | And she suffered blunt force trauma to the face. | 她的脸遭到了钝器击打 | 
| [08:25] | She had some bruising around her neck. | 她脖子上有瘀伤 | 
| [08:26] | The cause of death is still unclear. The coroner’s working on it. | 死因尚不明确 验尸官还在确定 | 
| [08:28] | A lot of questions. Let’s get started on some answers. | 好多问题 我们开始解答吧 | 
| [08:35] | 纽约州 韦斯切斯特郡 | |
| [08:41] | Agent Jareau. Gregory Hughes. | 让热探员 格雷戈里・休斯 | 
| [08:43] | -Mayor Hughes. -Yes. | -休斯市长 -对 | 
| [08:45] | This is Detective Rick Ware from the State Police Department. | 这是州警警局的里克・维尔警探 | 
| [08:48] | We haven’t had a murder here in two years, you understand. | 你要知道 我们这里两年没发生过凶案了 | 
| [08:50] | This was way above our heads, so we put Rick in charge. | 这事我们根本处理不了 所以我们让里克来主持大局 | 
| [08:53] | These are Agents Gideon, Hotchner, Morgan and Prentiss. | 他们是吉迪恩 霍奇纳 莫根和普兰蒂斯探员 | 
| [08:57] | I have to say that what’s been happening here the last few weeks | 我得说 这几周里发生的事 | 
| [09:00] | is just hard to fathom. | 简直难以理解 | 
| [09:02] | -I mean, we’re 30 minutes from the city. -What do you mean? | -我们离市里就30分钟 -什么意思 | 
| [09:05] | This isn’t the Deep South. | 这里不是南方腹地 | 
| [09:06] | For the most part, these are sophisticated New Yorkers. | 这里大都是有文化的纽约客 | 
| [09:09] | You saying you don’t think this is a race issue? | 你是说 你不认为这是种族问题 | 
| [09:11] | All we’re saying is whatever happened here | 我只是说 这里的事 | 
| [09:12] | is way out of the norm for this community. | 远超出了社区常规 | 
| [09:15] | I wouldn’t want you entering this investigation | 我不希望你们带着 | 
| [09:16] | on assumptions that aren’t true. | 不实的假设展开调查 | 
| [09:18] | The fact is we don’t know what this is about yet. | 事实上 我们还不知道 这是怎么回事呢 | 
| [09:20] | We need to concentrate on the double murder | 我们得专注于双尸案 | 
| [09:22] | and make sure that it’s the same killer, first of all. | 首先确保那的确是同一凶手 | 
| [09:24] | You mean there could be more than one? | 你是说还可能不止一个吗 | 
| [09:25] | We don’t know that yet. All we do know is the threat sent to Sandra Davis | 我们还不能确定 我们只知道 发给桑德拉・戴维斯的威胁信 | 
| [09:28] | was written by an adolescent girl. | 是一个青春期少女写的 | 
| [09:29] | You can tell that just from half a page note? | 你们光凭半页纸的内容就判断出来了 | 
| [09:31] | It’s pretty straightforward profiling. | 就是很直截了当的侧写 | 
| [09:35] | Is there a problem, Officer? | 有什么问题吗 警官 | 
| [09:37] | There was a girl that we suspected at first, | 我们起初还真怀疑过一名姑娘 | 
| [09:39] | but then we talked to her and dismissed her. | 但我们找她谈过后 就让她走了 | 
| [09:42] | -I’d like to meet her. -I think it’s a waste of time. | -我想见见她 -我觉得是浪费时间 | 
| [09:44] | I’d like to decide that for myself. | 那我要自己判断 | 
| [09:49] | Sandra showed us the note two weeks before she was killed. | 桑德拉被杀两周前给我们看了那封信 | 
| [09:51] | 韦斯切斯特郡警局 | |
| [09:52] | And we asked around at school for who might have a grudge | 我们在学校里问谁可能跟 | 
| [09:54] | against Sandra and Ken. | 桑德拉和肯结怨 | 
| [09:55] | The only girl’s name that came up was Tania Mathers. | 唯一被提到的女孩 就是坦妮娅・马瑟斯 | 
| [09:58] | Rumour was Ken dumped her for Sandra, | 据传肯为桑德拉甩掉了她 | 
| [10:00] | although Ken told me Tania was never his girlfriend. | 但肯跟我说 坦妮娅从来就不是他女友 | 
| [10:04] | You said you talked to Tania about the note. What’d she say? | 你说你问过坦妮娅威胁信的事 她怎么说的 | 
| [10:07] | She swore up and down she had nothing to do with it. | 她坚决发誓跟她无关 | 
| [10:09] | I find it pretty hard to believe she would write a racist note. | 我也难以相信 她写了种族歧视的威胁信 | 
| [10:11] | Why’s that? | 为什么 | 
| [10:14] | See for yourself. | 自己看吧 | 
| [10:18] | That’s Tania? WARE: In the flesh. | -那就是坦妮娅吗 -正是她 | 
| [10:21] | Leave her in there for a few minutes. | 让她在里面待两分钟吧 | 
| [10:22] | You want to make a 17-year-old girl sweat? | 你要让一个17岁女孩紧张吗 | 
| [10:26] | I want to scare the hell out of her. | 我要吓坏她 | 
| [10:29] | 双尸案现场 纽约州 韦斯切斯特郡 | |
| [10:35] | Did these kids live near here? | 俩孩子就住附近吗 | 
| [10:36] | Sandra Davis lived about a half-mile west, | 桑德拉・戴维斯住在这里以西 大概0.8公里的地方 | 
| [10:40] | Ken Newcomb about a mile east. | 肯・纽科姆住在这里以东 大概1.6公里的地方 | 
| [10:41] | What were they doing here? | 他们怎么会跑来这里 | 
| [10:43] | When I was a kid I used to hang out in the park at night. | 我小时候也常在晚上去公园 | 
| [10:45] | Drink beers, hook up with a girl. | 喝啤酒 跟姑娘约会 | 
| [10:47] | Maybe, but I don’t think these two were out on a date. | 或许吧 但我觉得他们并不是来约会的 | 
| [10:49] | Why do you say that? | 为什么 | 
| [10:50] | Well, as Ken was wearing a sweatshirt and tennis shoes, | 肯穿的是运动衫和网球鞋 | 
| [10:52] | Sandra was wearing a dress, high heels and makeup. | 桑德拉则穿了裙子 高跟鞋 还化了妆 | 
| [10:55] | She was definitely dressed to go out. | 她绝对是打扮好了 准备出门的 | 
| [10:58] | -Ken’s body was found here? -Yeah. And Sandra here. | -肯的尸体是在这里被发现的 -对 桑德拉是在这里 | 
| [11:02] | But from the blood stains it was obvious | 但从血迹看来 | 
| [11:04] | that she was killed way over there and then dragged here. | 她明显是在那边被杀 然后被拖了过来 | 
| [11:09] | So the UnSub shot Ken first. | 所以不明嫌犯先枪击了肯 | 
| [11:12] | Sandra started to run and he chased her down. | 桑德拉跑了起来 被他追到 | 
| [11:16] | Beat her and strangled her. | 殴打 并掐死了她 | 
| [11:17] | He had a gun. Why didn’t he shoot her, too? | 他有枪 为什么不对她也用枪 | 
| [11:20] | The killer knew he could overpower her. | 凶手知道他能制服她 | 
| [11:21] | Maybe he didn’t think he could overpower Ken. | 或许他觉得自己无法制服肯 | 
| [11:23] | No, it’s more than that. | 不 不止如此 | 
| [11:25] | The killer took the time and risked her escaping | 凶手慢慢来 还冒险被她逃掉 | 
| [11:27] | to track her down and strangle her with his bare hands. | 就为了追上她 并亲手掐死她 | 
| [11:29] | He was completely focused on her. | 他的重点完全就是她 | 
| [11:32] | Sandra didn’t have a date with Ken. She had a date with the UnSub. | 桑德拉不是来跟肯约会的 而是来跟不明嫌犯约会的 | 
| [11:41] | Hello, Tania. I’m Agent Morgan. This is Agent Prentiss. | 你好 坦妮娅 我是莫根探员 这是普兰蒂斯探员 | 
| [11:44] | -We’re with the FBI. -FBI? | -我们是联调局的 -联调局 | 
| [11:47] | I’m going to get right to the point. | 我就直说重点了 | 
| [11:49] | Writing a threat like this? It’s a federal crime. | 写这样的威胁信 可是联邦罪行 | 
| [11:53] | I told him I didn’t write that note. | 我跟他说了 我没写威胁信 | 
| [11:54] | Oh, I know what you told him. | 我知道你跟他说了什么 | 
| [11:56] | But this is not the principal’s office, you understand? | 但这里可不是校长办公室 明白吗 | 
| [11:59] | -The people you threatened are dead. -I didn’t kill anybody! | -你威胁的人死了 -我没杀人 | 
| [12:01] | I know that. | 我知道 | 
| [12:04] | I got it. | 我来吧 | 
| [12:07] | But we need to know why you wrote that note. | 但我们需要知道你为什么写威胁信 | 
| [12:11] | You were angry with Ken because he didn’t acknowledge you. | 你气肯是因为他不肯承认你 | 
| [12:15] | I get it. He didn’t admit that you were his girlfriend. | 我理解 他都不肯承认 你做过他的女朋友 | 
| [12:18] | -I was his girlfriend. -Yeah. | -我就是他女朋友 -嗯 | 
| [12:21] | What about Sandra? She’s the one who got the note. | 那桑德拉呢 她是收到威胁信的人 | 
| [12:25] | Why were you so angry with her, Tania? | 你为什么那么气她 坦妮娅 | 
| [12:29] | Well, this isn’t just about her going with Ken, is it Tania? | 这不单是为了她跟肯在一起 是吧 坦妮娅 | 
| [12:34] | That note says “we.” | 威胁信里说的是“我们” | 
| [12:36] | You wanted to make it look like other people were in on it. | 你想让人以为 还有其他人参与了 | 
| [12:39] | Like the whole town was against her. Why? | 就好像整个小镇都跟她作对 为什么 | 
| [12:43] | Is that the way she made you feel? Like everybody was against you? | 因为她让你有这种感觉吗 就好像大家都在跟你作对 | 
| [12:50] | It was that stupid talent show. | 都怪那场破才艺秀 | 
| [12:55] | What talent show? | 什么才艺秀 | 
| [12:58] | I was just as good as her. | 我跟她一样好 | 
| [13:01] | She was just this quiet little girl who nobody liked | 她原本只是个沉默的姑娘 也没人喜欢她 | 
| [13:05] | then she sings and suddenly she’s all little miss popular | 然后她唱了首歌 突然就变得大受欢迎了 | 
| [13:08] | and Ken’s all over her. It’s not fair! | 肯也完全迷上了她 这不公平 | 
| [13:14] | So, Tania. Look at me. | 坦妮娅 看着我 | 
| [13:19] | You wrote this note for revenge, didn’t you? | 你出于报复写了威胁信 是吗 | 
| [13:27] | I know it was stupid. | 我知道这很蠢 | 
| [13:30] | But I just wanted to scare them. | 但我就想吓吓他们 | 
| [13:35] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 | 
| [13:48] | I’ll call Tania’s family and friends and check on her alibi. | 我会联系坦妮娅的家人和朋友 核实她的不在场证明 | 
| [13:52] | That girl didn’t kill those kids. | 那姑娘没杀人 | 
| [14:32] | Please. I don’t want it. | 求你 我不想要 | 
| [14:39] | Anybody seen Reid? Reid? | 有人看到瑞德了吗 瑞德 | 
| [14:47] | -I got the coroner’s report. -There you are. | -我拿到验尸官报告了 -你在这里啊 | 
| [14:49] | “Victim had been beaten so extensively | 被害人被打得太重 | 
| [14:50] | “that the cause of death was indeterminate. | 死因不能确定 | 
| [14:52] | “Post-mortem stab wounds were also discovered.” | 还发现了死后刀伤 | 
| [14:54] | -Post-mortem stabs, huh? -What? | -死后刀伤? -怎么了 | 
| [14:56] | Post-mortem stab wounds almost always indicate sexual homicide. | 死后刀伤基本总表明是性凶杀 | 
| [15:00] | This is also a fairly extreme overkill, | 而且这还是很严重的过度杀戮 | 
| [15:02] | which is markedly different from the other two girls. | 跟其他两个女孩相当不同 | 
| [15:05] | So you’re saying this was a different killer? | 所以这的确是不同的杀手吗 | 
| [15:06] | No, we’re saying if it was the same killer, | 不 如果是同一个杀手 | 
| [15:08] | the overkill indicates he didn’t get what he wanted from Sandra. | 过度杀戮表明 他没能从桑德拉身上得到满足 | 
| [15:10] | What he wanted? | 他想要什么 | 
| [15:14] | Sexual offenders kill for sexual release. | 性犯罪者为获得性释放杀人 | 
| [15:17] | Now, in this case, there’s no sign of sexual assault on his victims. | 在此案里 被害人没有被性侵的迹象 | 
| [15:19] | That tells us that he probably fetishises, | 这表明他可能是恋物癖 | 
| [15:21] | takes some souvenir from his victims that he uses to get off. | 从被害人身上取走某种纪念品 拿来获得性满足 | 
| [15:25] | Correct me if I’m wrong, | 如果我说错了请纠正 | 
| [15:26] | but this doesn’t sound like the MO of a hate crime. | 但这听上去并不像仇恨犯罪的手法 | 
| [15:28] | No. We’re pretty certain that hate wasn’t the primary motive at all. | 对 我们能确定 仇恨根本不是主要动机 | 
| [15:32] | He has a specific physical type and he tries to cover his tracks. | 他喜欢特定的体貌类型 而且他还想掩盖踪迹 | 
| [15:35] | He’s a serial killer. | 他是个连环杀手 | 
| [15:51] | -Hi. -Hi, Naomi. | -你好 -你好 娜奥米 | 
| [15:53] | -It’s nice to see you again. Hop in. -Thanks. | -很高兴再见到你 上车吧 -谢谢 | 
| [16:00] | -Thanks for picking me up. -I wouldn’t have it any other way. | -谢谢你来接我 -那是当然的 | 
| [16:03] | 纽约州ACX7010 | |
| [16:11] | And when did the FBI finally arrive? | 联调局什么时候才来 | 
| [16:15] | Only after a white boy was killed. | 直到死了一名白人男孩 | 
| [16:17] | 巴洛・威廉姆斯牧师 | |
| [16:19] | We cannot rely on the police. We must protect ourselves. | 我们不能依靠警察 我们必须保护好自己 | 
| [16:25] | Let the people who are taking our daughters | 那些夺走我们女儿的人要知道 | 
| [16:28] | know they will not get away with this. | 他们休想逍遥法外 | 
| [16:31] | That’s not helpful. | 真是帮倒忙 | 
| [16:32] | Explain this to me. The swastikas on the bodies. | 解释一下这个 尸体上的�d字符 | 
| [16:36] | -What do they mean? -They’re a distraction. For us. | -那是什么意思 -是声东击西 分散我们的注意 | 
| [16:39] | This killer isn’t driven by hate, but he wants us to think so, | 这个凶手并非受仇恨驱使 但他希望我们这么以为 | 
| [16:41] | so we don’t guess his real motive, which is serial sexual homicide. | 这样我们就猜不到他的真实动机 而那就是连环性凶杀案 | 
| [16:44] | I’m confident the UnSub’s from this county. | 我相信不明嫌犯就是本郡的人 | 
| [16:46] | He knew the kind of hysteria that would flare from these swastikas. | 他知道这种�d字符 能激起怎样的歇斯底里 | 
| [16:49] | Reverend Williams took the bait. | 而威廉姆斯牧师就上钩了 | 
| [16:51] | JJ’s trying to buy us some time. | 珍珍在努力帮我们争取时间 | 
| [16:52] | She’s talking to the Reverend to see if he’ll cool his rhetoric a little bit. | 她在跟牧师谈话 看他愿不愿意别那么激进 | 
| [16:55] | Hate crimes are political. If we’re right, this was personal. | 仇恨犯罪是政治性的 如果我们是对的 这是私人性的 | 
| [16:59] | Well, we need to confirm that the double homicide | 我们得确认双尸案 | 
| [17:01] | is linked to the first two murders. | 跟头两案有关联 | 
| [17:03] | We need to speak to the families of the victims. | 我们得找被害人家属谈 | 
| [17:06] | We know how difficult this is for you. Thanks for talking to us. | 我们知道你们多难过 谢谢你们肯跟我们谈 | 
| [17:10] | She just disappeared that night. | 她那晚就那么失踪了 | 
| [17:12] | I know she must have just walked out the front door, | 我知道她肯定是从前门出去了 | 
| [17:15] | but I thought we’d hear that. | 但按说我们应该会听到 | 
| [17:16] | What about the window in your daughter’s bedroom? | 你女儿卧室里的窗呢 | 
| [17:18] | She couldn’t have climbed out there. It’s been painted shut for years. | 她不可能从那里爬出去 那窗已经油漆封住好多年了 | 
| [17:21] | No, it hasn’t. | 并没有 | 
| [17:24] | What are you talking about, Bree? | 你说什么呢 布莉 | 
| [17:26] | I fixed it. So I could get out. | 我修好了 好溜出去 | 
| [17:29] | You’ve been sneaking out in the middle of the night? | 你经常大半夜溜出去吗 | 
| [17:31] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 | 
| [17:33] | You’re not in trouble, but just tell me, did she sneak out before? | 你没惹麻烦 但告诉我 她以前溜出去过吗 | 
| [17:37] | No. I swear. She always told me not to do it. | 没有 我发誓 她一直叫我别那么干的 | 
| [17:43] | She was the good one. She didn’t deserve this. | 她是乖的那个 她不该遭遇这种事 | 
| [17:48] | Nobody deserves this. | 没人该遭遇这种事 | 
| [17:50] | 桑德拉・戴维斯 情歌合唱团杰出成员 | |
| [17:52] | Your daughter liked to sing? | 你女儿很喜欢唱歌吗 | 
| [17:56] | So we dug up everything on the first two victims and basically, | 我们查到了头两名被害人的一切信息 | 
| [17:58] | these girls were good students who stayed out of trouble. | 基本上 她们都是好学生 不惹麻烦 | 
| [18:00] | -Just like Sandra Davis. -And we found something else. | -桑德拉・戴维斯也是 -我们还有发现 | 
| [18:03] | They both liked to sing. One in church and one in a band. | 她们都喜欢唱歌 一个是在教堂 一个是在乐队 | 
| [18:05] | Their parents said that this was their passion. | 父母说 这是她们的热爱 | 
| [18:07] | Just like Sandra Davis. | 桑德拉・戴维斯也是 | 
| [18:08] | African-American girls between the ages | 非裔美国女孩 | 
| [18:10] | of 15 and 17 who like to sing. | 15到17岁 喜欢唱歌 | 
| [18:12] | That’s a pretty specific type. Sounds like the same UnSub to me. | 这是很特定的类型 我觉得这听上去是同一个不明嫌犯 | 
| [18:16] | And the fact that they all sing, that could be part of his MO. | 而且她们都唱歌 这可能是他手法的一部分 | 
| [18:19] | -Maybe part of a ruse. -We found another girl missing. | -或许是诡计的一部分 -又一名女孩失踪了 | 
| [18:21] | -Naomi Dade, 16 years old. -When? | -娜奥米・戴德 16岁 -什么时候 | 
| [18:24] | -Last night. -And we’re just finding out about it now. | -昨晚 -我们居然才知道 | 
| [18:26] | The first victims weren’t found for a couple of days. | 第一名被害人时隔几天才被发现 | 
| [18:28] | There’s a chance she’s still alive. | 她可能还活着 | 
| [18:29] | Let’s get to the profile before it’s too late. | 我们快发布侧写 以免太迟 | 
| [18:46] | -Hi, I’m Naomi. -Hi, I’m Vickie. | -我是娜奥米 -我是薇姬 | 
| [18:49] | Hey, what’s up? My name is Keisha. | 好啊 我是姬莎 | 
| [18:50] | I’ve been singing at my church for three years and… | 我在教堂唱歌三年了 | 
| [18:53] | I’ve been singing since I was six years old. | 我自六岁起就开始唱歌了 | 
| [18:55] | -No! -Save me! | -不 -救我 | 
| [18:58] | No! | 不 | 
| [19:01] | The suspect we’re looking for is a black male | 嫌疑人是黑人男子 | 
| [19:03] | statistically between the ages of 20 and 35. | 从数据上讲 应该在20到35岁间 | 
| [19:07] | We know he’s black because of his victims. | 我们知道他是黑人 是因为他选的被害人 | 
| [19:09] | Sexually motivated killers almost always kill within their own race. | 性动机凶手 基本不会跨种族 | 
| [19:13] | The victims he’s chosen are good girls. | 他选的受害者都是好女孩 | 
| [19:15] | They’re good students, no behavioural problems. | 她们是学生 没有行为问题 | 
| [19:18] | They’re what we call low-risk. | 她们是所谓的低危受害者 | 
| [19:19] | And the lower the risk of the victim, | 受害风险越低 | 
| [19:21] | the higher the intelligence of the UnSub. | 就说明不明嫌犯的智商越高 | 
| [19:23] | This guy’s a smooth talker. | 这人很会说话 | 
| [19:25] | Makes people feel at ease, gains their confidence. | 能让人放松 获得他们的信任 | 
| [19:28] | You’d be amazed what these guys can talk people into. | 你们想象不到他们能说服人们做什么 | 
| [19:32] | Jeffrey Dahmer was once pulled over by police officers | 杰弗里・达默曾被警察叫停 | 
| [19:35] | for driving over the centre line. | 因为他驾车越过了中心线 | 
| [19:38] | He had a garbage bag full of body parts | 他车后座上就是 | 
| [19:40] | in the back seat of his car. | 装着尸块的垃圾袋 | 
| [19:41] | But he was so calm and so self-assured | 但他非常淡定自若 | 
| [19:43] | that he convinced the officers not to look in the bag. | 居然说服了警官不要查看垃圾袋 | 
| [19:47] | He then went on to kill at least 15 more people. | 之后他又杀了15个人 | 
| [19:49] | This guy’s a hustler. | 这人很会骗 | 
| [19:51] | He may not have a lot of education, | 他可能接受的教育不多 | 
| [19:52] | but he knows how to trick impressionable young girls. | 但他很会骗容易被打动的年轻姑娘 | 
| [19:55] | Victor Paleologus use to trawl shopping malls | 维克多・佩里奥罗格斯 会在购物商场里徘徊 | 
| [19:58] | pretending to be a movie producer. | 假装成电影制作人 | 
| [20:00] | He told Kristi Johnson he could get her an audition for a James Bond movie, | 他对克里斯蒂・约翰逊说 他可以 给她安排去给《007》电影试镜 | 
| [20:04] | and that was the last time she was ever seen alive. | 那是最后有人看到活着的她 | 
| [20:08] | We think because all these girls are singers, | 因为这些女孩都是歌手 | 
| [20:09] | that the UnSub may be connected in some way to the recording industry. | 我们认为不明嫌犯可能跟 唱片业有某种关系 | 
| [20:13] | We know the UnSub has a vehicle. | 我们知道不明嫌犯有车 | 
| [20:15] | Big enough to transport a body. | 足以转移尸体 | 
| [20:17] | It’s clean, it’s not too old, | 车很干净 不算太老 | 
| [20:19] | nice enough to make a girl feel comfortable inside, but it’s not flashy. | 足以让女孩觉得坐进去很惬意 但并不豪华 | 
| [20:22] | This is not a guy who wants to attract attention to himself. | 这人可不想给自己吸引太多注意 | 
| [20:25] | Probably a large, dark sedan. | 可能是辆大暗色轿车 | 
| [20:26] | We recommend putting this profile on the news, the paper, | 我们推荐把侧写发布到新闻上 报纸上 | 
| [20:29] | anywhere it might be seen by the people in this county. | 发到一切能让本郡居民看到的地方 | 
| [20:32] | This guy’s ruse didn’t work on everybody. | 这人的诡计不会对所有人都有用 | 
| [20:34] | Somewhere out there is at least one woman | 这世上至少有一个女人 | 
| [20:36] | who didn’t fall for his game and that’s who we need to find. | 没上他的当 我们得找到她 | 
| [20:39] | The key to this UnSub’s psychology is the souvenir he takes. | 解开不明嫌犯心理的关键 是他夺走的纪念品 | 
| [20:42] | We don’t know what it is, yet, | 我们还不知道是什么 | 
| [20:44] | but we know that once he has it, his victim then becomes disposable. | 但我们知道 一旦他拿到那个 他的受害者就可以被处理掉了 | 
| [20:48] | And that’s when he kills her. | 那时他就会杀了她们 | 
| [20:49] | The UnSub’s ritual was interrupted when he killed Sandra Davis. | 不明嫌犯杀桑德拉・戴维斯时 他的仪式被打断了 | 
| [20:53] | We don’t believe he was able to take a souvenir from her. | 我们认为他没能从她那里拿到纪念品 | 
| [20:56] | We think he may revisit her house or any place she may have frequented. | 我们认为他可能再次回到她家 或任何她以前常去的地方 | 
| [21:00] | We recommend surveillance | 我们推荐在 | 
| [21:01] | at locations where the UnSub might approach young girls. | 不明嫌犯可能接近 年轻姑娘的地方布置监视 | 
| [21:04] | Churches, high schools, libraries, coffee shops. | 教堂 高中 图书馆 咖啡店 | 
| [21:08] | Stick with the community. | 跟社区合作 | 
| [21:09] | The people of this county should be able to offer some good leads. | 本郡的人应该可以给出一些好线索 | 
| [21:12] | -Thanks a lot. Good luck. -Thank you. | -多谢 祝你们好运 -谢谢 | 
| [21:14] | Whoa, whoa, hold it. Hold it. | 等等 | 
| [21:16] | Think community vigilance will be enough? | 你觉得社区警戒就够了吗 | 
| [21:18] | If it were, we’d be out of a job. | 如果够了 我们就失业了 | 
| [21:20] | I’m not telling you not to do your job. | 我不是阻拦你们工作 | 
| [21:21] | Jason. | 杰森 | 
| [21:23] | I just want to make sure that we don’t get ahead of ourselves. | 我只是不希望我们操之过急 | 
| [21:26] | What’s he doing? | 他在干什么 | 
| [21:27] | So, please just sit tight one more minute. | 所以拜托 再等等 | 
| [21:30] | What’s the problem? | 怎么了 | 
| [21:32] | Well, the problem is I would have to be crazy | 问题就是 我得是疯了 | 
| [21:34] | to release this profile to the public. | 才会把这样的侧写公布出来 | 
| [21:35] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么呢 | 
| [21:36] | Reverend Williams has already stirred up enough trouble | 威廉姆斯牧师已经在搞事情了 | 
| [21:39] | by choosing to make this town a soapbox | 他把这个小镇当作了自己发起 | 
| [21:41] | for his anti-racism campaign. | 反种族主义宣传的舞台 | 
| [21:42] | What do you think is gonna happen | 你觉得如果我跟媒体说 | 
| [21:44] | if I go to the press and tell them the killer is black? | 凶手是黑人 会发生什么 | 
| [21:46] | Hey, the best way to stop all this is to find the killer. | 制止一切最好的办法就是找到凶手 | 
| [21:49] | We just gave you the best way to do that. | 而我们刚给了你最好的办法 | 
| [21:50] | Right, by telling everybody to look out for an anonymous black man? | 对 跟大家说 要小心一个身份不明的黑人 | 
| [21:54] | They’re gonna say that’s racial profiling. | 他们会说那是种族定性 | 
| [21:55] | It’s not racial profiling. | 并不是 | 
| [21:57] | Racial profiling is targeting suspects because of their race. | 种族定性是仅因种族 就锁定特定的嫌疑人 | 
| [22:00] | We gave you a complete profile which includes race. | 我们发布了一则完整的侧写 其中包含了种族元素 | 
| [22:02] | All right, look, the point is I’ve never even heard of a black serial killer. | 重点是 我都没听说过有 黑人连环杀手 | 
| [22:05] | And neither will the African-Americans in this community, | 这个社群的非裔美国人也一样 | 
| [22:08] | already upset by what’s been happening here. | 他们本就对这里发生的事感到不满了 | 
| [22:10] | You can believe in black serial killers or not. | 不管你是否相信黑人连环杀手 | 
| [22:12] | But the fact is they do exist | 他们就是存在 | 
| [22:14] | and it’s only a matter of time before he kills another girl. | 而且他迟早还会再杀个女孩 | 
| [22:17] | Look, I am not interested in debating this. | 我不想跟你辩论 | 
| [22:19] | Detective Ware is more than capable of heading this investigation. | 维尔警探完全有能力领导此次调查 | 
| [22:23] | -You’re going to let this happen? -Let what happen? | -你要纵容这种事吗 -哪种事 | 
| [22:25] | Making every black man in this county a target? | 让本郡所有的黑人都成为目标吗 | 
| [22:27] | -Rick. -What? | -里克 -干什么 | 
| [22:28] | -We found Naomi Dade’s body. -Damn it. | -我们发现娜奥米・戴德的尸体了 -该死 | 
| [22:31] | We’ve got a mass of reporters out there. | 我们有一堆记者等着呢 | 
| [22:35] | What’s it gonna be, Detective? | 怎么样 警探 | 
| [22:39] | Please, let us help you. | 请让我们帮你们吧 | 
| [22:51] | WARE: Finally, I want to assure you we considered all options | 最后 我向大家确保 我们已考虑了所有选择 | 
| [22:54] | and we’re certain this is the best course of action. Thank you. | 我们相信这是最好的办法 谢谢 | 
| [23:00] | You all right? | 你没事吧 | 
| [23:03] | Detective, I think you made the right choice. | 警探 我认为你做出了正确选择 | 
| [23:05] | I hope this doesn’t come back to bite us in the ass. | 希望这将来不会给我们带来麻烦 | 
| [23:07] | Why would it? | 怎么会呢 | 
| [23:08] | The last thing I need is to spread fear | 我最不需要的就是散播恐慌 | 
| [23:10] | there are dangerous black men running around this county. | 让人觉得有个威胁的黑人 在郡里逍遥法外 | 
| [23:12] | The best way to solve your problem | 解决你的麻烦最好的办法 | 
| [23:13] | is to stay focused on what we need to do to catch this guy. | 就是专注于我们需要做什么 才能抓住他 | 
| [23:15] | Well, tell me. Tell me what to do. | 那跟我说吧 告诉我该做什么 | 
| [23:20] | We need to get the word out. | 我们得把消息传开 | 
| [23:21] | Not just on the news, we need to talk to these kids face-to-face. | 不仅发到新闻上 我们得当面找孩子们谈 | 
| [23:25] | We’ve got to give them the profile. | 我们得把侧写说给她们听 | 
| [23:26] | What about that talent show that Sandra Davis | 桑德拉・戴维斯参加并唱歌的 | 
| [23:28] | sang in at her high school? | 那次高中才艺秀呢 | 
| [23:29] | That could be where the UnSub saw her sing. | 不明嫌犯或许就是那样看到她唱歌的 | 
| [23:32] | That’s a good idea. Talk to the kids at her high school. | 好主意 找她高中的学生谈谈 | 
| [23:35] | -Set up a tip line. -Yeah. You got it. | -去设置热线 -好 没问题 | 
| [23:39] | Well, I hate waiting around so what do you say, Ware? | 我讨厌干等 怎么样 维尔 | 
| [23:42] | You want to join the patrols? | 想一起去巡逻吗 | 
| [23:44] | Get back on the street? Pretend to be a beat cop again? | 回到街头 再做一次巡警 | 
| [23:47] | Yeah, beats waiting around here for more bodies, huh? | 好 总比在这里等下具尸体强 是吧 | 
| [23:50] | Let’s do it. | 走吧 | 
| [23:55] | Tips have just started to come in. | 热线电话刚开始收到线索 | 
| [23:57] | So far, we have fingers pointed at a local minister… | 到目前 有人指认一位本地牧师 | 
| [24:00] | You don’t have to do this. | 你不需要这么做 | 
| [24:03] | A janitor at a school, and, oh, the Reverend Jesse Jackson. | 一位学校清洁工 还有杰西・杰克逊牧师 | 
| [24:06] | Anything useful? | 有什么有用消息吗 | 
| [24:07] | -Not so much. -Keep digging. | -没怎么有 -继续查 | 
| [24:09] | Hey, I got someone who remembers seeing a black guy | 有人记得见到过一名不认识的 | 
| [24:12] | they didn’t recognise driving around in a black Lincoln | 黑人男子 开着一辆黑色林肯 | 
| [24:14] | in front of our last victim’s house yesterday. | 昨天曾出现在最后一名被害人家前 | 
| [24:16] | That’s the second sighting for that vehicle. | 这是第二次有人见过那辆车了 | 
| [24:18] | It fits the profile. A large, dark sedan. | 符合侧写 大暗色轿车 | 
| [24:20] | -Include it in the press release. -Yeah. | -加到媒体通报中 -好 | 
| [24:22] | Yeah, I got it. | 好 知道了 | 
| [24:26] | Suspect may be driving a black Town Car. | 嫌疑人可能开了一辆黑色林肯 | 
| [24:29] | May be, huh? | 可能吗 | 
| [24:31] | It’s something. | 总算是线索 | 
| [24:39] | No, I’m good. | 不用了 | 
| [24:44] | For what it’s worth, | 不管怎样 | 
| [24:48] | it took balls to stand up to the mayor like that. | 那样违抗市长是很勇敢的 | 
| [24:51] | You would’ve done the same thing. | 换你也会这么做的 | 
| [24:54] | I don’t have to work for the guy. I know that was a tough decision. | 我不用在他手下工作 我知道那个决定很艰难 | 
| [25:02] | Don’t you ever wish it didn’t matter? | 你就不希望那不重要吗 | 
| [25:06] | It? | 什么 | 
| [25:08] | Colour. | 肤色 | 
| [25:13] | “Judge me by the content of my character.” | “凭我的人格判断我” | 
| [25:17] | I mean, why does it even have to be a part of the equation? | 这为什么非要是个问题 | 
| [25:20] | People are dying and we need to get the bad guy. That should be it. | 有人在死 我们需要抓到坏人 这本该足够了 | 
| [25:24] | No half-cocked reverends running around | 没有自大的牧师到处跑 | 
| [25:25] | getting people mad about the wrong thing, | 让人们把愤怒用错了地方 | 
| [25:29] | no mayors so afraid of offending black folks | 没有市长因为害怕冒犯黑人 | 
| [25:32] | he doesn’t even want to tell the community what to look out for. | 都不想告诉社区该警惕什么 | 
| [25:37] | It’s just… | 就是… | 
| [25:40] | It’s exhausting sometimes. | 有时好累人 | 
| [25:44] | It’s the way it’s always been, man. | 一直是如此 | 
| [25:47] | Politicians, community leaders, they do what they do. | 政客 社区领袖 他们得做他们的 | 
| [25:52] | You and me, we do what we do. | 你和我 我们做我们的 | 
| [25:54] | We’re the foot soldiers in these streets getting the job done. | 我们是在街头完成工作的小兵 | 
| [26:00] | Foot soldiers. | 小兵 | 
| [26:04] | Right. | 是啊 | 
| [26:05] | Only ones who ever really get results, you know what I’m saying? | 也是我们能取得成就 明白吗 | 
| [26:12] | Ware, right there. It’s a black Town Car. | 维尔 那里 黑林肯 | 
| [26:16] | And just a few blocks from Sandra Davis’ house. | 而且离桑德拉・戴维斯家 只隔了几个街区 | 
| [26:21] | He’s turning right. Turn right here. | 他要右转了 在这里右转 | 
| [26:29] | There it is. | 它在那里 | 
| [26:39] | -Got me? -Yeah. | -你掩护我 -好 | 
| [26:46] | Nothing. | 没人 | 
| [26:49] | You hear that? | 你听到了吗 | 
| [27:30] | -Ware? -Yeah? | -维尔 -嗯 | 
| [27:32] | It’s a false alarm. It’s just a car service. | 虚惊一场 只是专车服务 | 
| [27:35] | All right. I’ll be right out. | 好吧 我就出去 | 
| [27:43] | I got him, honey. I got him! | 我抓到他了 亲爱的 | 
| [27:49] | -What the hell did you do? -Freeze! | -你干了什么 -别动 | 
| [27:51] | Put down your weapon. We’re cops, damn it! I’m FBI. | 放下你的武器 我们是警察 该死 我是联调局的 | 
| [27:55] | -What? -Listen to me, do not shoot. | -什么 -听我说 别开枪 | 
| [27:58] | I’m going to reach in my back pocket and grab my wallet. | 我要伸手进后兜 拿我的钱包 | 
| [28:01] | All right? All right? | 好吗 | 
| [28:08] | I’m FBI, man. | 我是联调局 | 
| [28:12] | I didn’t know. | 我不知道 | 
| [28:14] | Give me the gun. Give me your gun! | 枪给我 你的枪给我 | 
| [28:16] | Call 911, this man needs help. | 打911 他需要帮助 | 
| [28:18] | Go! Call 911! | 快去 打911 | 
| [28:22] | Ware. No, no, no, no. Come on, man. | 维尔 不 撑住 | 
| [28:24] | No, hey, look at me. Look at me. | 不 看着我 | 
| [28:26] | Ware, you’re going to be all right. I’m getting you some help. | 维尔 你会没事的 我会找人救你 | 
| [28:29] | Come on. Talk to me. Hey, just talk to me. I’m right here. | 拜托 跟我说话 我就在这里 | 
| [28:32] | All right, tell me about that family of yours. Huh? | 好了 跟我说说你的家庭 | 
| [28:35] | You got two kids, right? | 你有两个孩子 是吧 | 
| [28:37] | Yeah, I saw those pictures in your car. What’s your little one’s name? Huh? | 我看到你车里的照片了 小的那个叫什么 | 
| [28:44] | -Dwayne. -Dwayne. | -道恩 -道恩 | 
| [28:45] | All right. That’s good. That’s good. Come on. | 好 很好 撑住 | 
| [28:47] | I got you, man. You ain’t going nowhere. | 我在呢 你哪也别去 | 
| [28:49] | All right? All right? Tell me about Dwayne. How old is he? | 好吗 跟我说说道恩 他多大 | 
| [28:56] | What? What? Talk to me. Say it. | 什么 跟我说 说啊 | 
| [28:59] | Hey, hey, don’t you leave me. No, come on. Don’t you do this. | 别离开我 别这样 | 
| [29:01] | Ware. Ware. No, come on, man. Ware! Ware! | 维尔 别这样 | 
| [29:35] | He’s on his way. | 他就来 | 
| [29:40] | What the hell happened? | 发生了什么 | 
| [29:43] | I didn’t know he was a cop. | 我不知道他是个警察 | 
| [29:46] | We saw this black car parked in front of our house | 我们看到一辆黑车 停在了我们家前 | 
| [29:49] | and this black guy with a gun sneaking around the yard. | 还有个带枪的黑人在院子里 偷偷摸摸的 | 
| [29:52] | So you shot him? | 所以你就开了枪吗 | 
| [29:54] | I was scared. I got a family. | 我怕了 我还有家庭呢 | 
| [29:56] | So did Detective Ware! | 维尔警探也有 | 
| [29:59] | -Where’s Morgan? -Back here. | -莫根呢 -在那边 | 
| [30:10] | You okay? | 你没事吧 | 
| [30:21] | Yeah, JJ. You’re kidding. | 喂 珍珍 开玩笑吗 | 
| [30:25] | Another girl just went missing. All right, we’re on our way. | 又有个姑娘失踪了 好 我们就去 | 
| [30:33] | The girl’s name is Ally Hadley. | 女孩名叫阿莉・哈德利 | 
| [30:34] | She told her mom she was sleeping over at a friend’s house, | 她跟妈妈说 她要去朋友家留宿 | 
| [30:36] | but then she never showed up there. | 但她根本没去 | 
| [30:37] | The mom’s sure she isn’t just out with some other friends or a guy? | 妈妈能确定她不是跟其他朋友 或哪个男人出去了吗 | 
| [30:40] | She says she never does this. She’s a… | 她说她从不这样 她是个… | 
| [30:42] | -Good girl. -Yeah. | -好女孩 -是的 | 
| [30:44] | She’s African-American, 15 years old. She loves to sing. | 非裔美国人 15岁 喜欢唱歌 | 
| [30:48] | Guys, we got a witness. A girl who saw the report on the news. | 各位 有证人了 一个在新闻上看到报道的姑娘 | 
| [30:51] | She said a guy came up to her about a month ago | 说一个月前 曾有人找上她 | 
| [30:52] | claiming to work for a record company. She’s on the way in. | 自称是唱片公司的 她这就过来 | 
| [30:55] | I’ll call the others. | 我这就联系其他人 | 
| [30:57] | It was after choir practise at the church. | 当时是教堂唱诗班练习结束后 | 
| [31:00] | He came up to me outside. This black guy. | 他在门外找上了我 一个黑人 | 
| [31:04] | Told me he was an executive at some record company | 跟我说他是某家唱片公司的高管 | 
| [31:06] | and he goes to churches in the area to scout talent. | 他总在这一带的教堂寻找人才 | 
| [31:10] | He said I had a great voice and he’d like to record me. | 他说我的声音很美 他想给我录音 | 
| [31:14] | What did you say? | 你怎么说的 | 
| [31:16] | I told him I wasn’t interested. | 我跟他说 我不感兴趣 | 
| [31:18] | He gave me some kind of business card | 他给了我张名片 | 
| [31:20] | and told me to call him if I changed my mind. | 说如果我改主意了 可以联系他 | 
| [31:22] | It didn’t even have a company name on it. | 上面连公司名字都没有 | 
| [31:24] | Just his name and a phone number. | 就只有他的名字和电话号码 | 
| [31:28] | It looked so fake. How could anyone fall for that? | 看上去好假 怎么会有人上当 | 
| [31:32] | Do you have the card? | 你还留着名片吗 | 
| [31:35] | -I didn’t have to keep the card. -Why? | -我不需要留着卡 -为什么 | 
| [31:40] | I know him. | 我认识他 | 
| [31:48] | I was beginning to think you guys had forgotten all about me. | 我还以为你们把我忘了呢 | 
| [31:50] | Well, we need you now more than ever, hot stuff. | 我们现在无比需要你 | 
| [31:52] | Oh, it’s like candy to my ears, sugar. Go. | 嘴巴真甜 甜心 说吧 | 
| [31:55] | All right, well, here’s the scoop. The guy’s a freelance musician. | 好 是这样的 他是个自由职业音乐家 | 
| [31:57] | He played keyboards for the girl’s high school musical. | 给女孩们的高中音乐剧做过键盘手 | 
| [31:59] | We contacted the school and they gave us a name. | 我们联系了学校 他们告诉了我们名字 | 
| [32:01] | -Terrance Wakeland. -Terrance Wakeland. | -泰伦斯・维克兰 -泰伦斯・维克兰 | 
| [32:03] | 搜索 泰伦斯・维克兰 纽约市 | |
| [32:04] | In the New York Metropolitan area including Westchester County… | 范围是纽约市和韦斯切斯特郡 | 
| [32:09] | Computer says three. | 电脑显示有三个 | 
| [32:10] | He may work at a recording studio or a record company. | 他可能在录音室或唱片公司工作 | 
| [32:13] | Okay, I’m going to cross-reference with IRS records. | 好 我交叉对比下国税局记录 | 
| [32:17] | Gotcha. Mount Vernon, just outside the Bronx. A&L Studios. | 有了 布朗克斯区不远处的弗农山 A&L录音室 | 
| [32:21] | Looks like they went belly up a few months ago. | 看来他们几个月前倒闭了 | 
| [32:25] | But he still works there as a security guard. | 但他还在那里做保安 | 
| [32:28] | Thanks, mama. You’re the best. Let’s go. | 谢谢 美女 你最棒了 我们走 | 
| [32:29] | A&L录音室 | |
| [32:33] | You’re lucky the studio was available tonight. | 你真幸运 今晚我们可以用录音室 | 
| [32:36] | -You’re not nervous, are you, Ally? -No. | -你不会紧张吧 阿莉 -不紧张 | 
| [32:38] | Good. Good, good. Don’t you worry. | 很好 别担心 | 
| [32:40] | I’ll have you back before your parents even know you’re gone. | 我很快就送你回去 你父母都不会发现你出去过 | 
| [32:43] | Hey, let’s go. | 走吧 | 
| [32:45] | All units to A&L Studios. | 各单位前往A&L录音室 | 
| [32:47] | 5663 Vincent Boulevard, Mount Vernon. | 弗农山文森特大道5663号 | 
| [32:50] | What are the chances of us catching this psycho on time? | 我们及时抓住这疯子的机会有多大 | 
| [32:55] | 妈妈可能有 | |
| [33:00] | 爸爸可能有 | |
| [33:03] | 但上帝保佑自立的孩子 | |
| [33:10] | 自立的孩子 | |
| [33:16] | Oh, that was it! | 太棒了 | 
| [33:17] | You killed that last take. I’ll be right out. | 最后一条你太棒了 我就出去 | 
| [33:27] | I’ve never been in a real recording studio before. | 我以前从未进过真录音室 | 
| [33:31] | Yeah? Well, you wouldn’t know it. | 是吗 那可看不出 | 
| [33:33] | I mean, you were so comfortable, it sounded like you were | 你是那么惬意 感觉就像 | 
| [33:35] | in your own living room singing. | 你在自家卧室里唱歌 | 
| [33:37] | -It felt good. -Yeah. | -感觉很棒 -是吧 | 
| [33:40] | Hey, I’m sorry. Your throat must be tired. | 抱歉 你一定很渴吧 | 
| [33:42] | -You want some water? -Sure. | -要喝水吗 -好 | 
| [33:59] | Cale, road’s closed. Construction. | 凯尔 道路关闭了 建筑施工 | 
| [34:00] | There’s not a faster way? | 没有更快的路了吗 | 
| [34:01] | Not that I know of, no. | 据我所知没有 | 
| [34:05] | Hey, you know not a lot of girls your age would’ve chosen a song like this. | 你这年纪的姑娘大多不会选这首歌 | 
| [34:07] | -Really? -Oh, yeah. | -是吗 -是的 | 
| [34:09] | And that look? That face you got? | 还有你的神情 你的表情 | 
| [34:11] | I mean, you got this real smoky kind of tone. | 你有种很沙哑的音色 | 
| [34:13] | Like something you’d hear in a ’30s Harlem Supper Club. | 像是30年代会在哈莱姆 超级俱乐部里能听到的 | 
| [34:16] | I mean, do you have any idea what your music does to me? | 你知道你的音乐让我有什么感觉吗 | 
| [34:18] | -No. -It takes hold, Ally. | -不知道 -让我难以自拔 阿莉 | 
| [34:21] | Like you getting a song stuck in your head. | 就像是被一首曲子洗脑 | 
| [34:24] | But for me, it gets stuck right here. | 但对于我 它刻在了这里 | 
| [34:27] | You know? And once it’s there, there’s just no letting it go. | 一旦刻在了这里 就无法放手 | 
| [34:30] | It just… It eats away at me like a poison, you know? | 它像毒药一样侵蚀着你 | 
| [34:34] | You all right? | 你没事吧 | 
| [34:41] | 录音 混音 刻录 | |
| [34:49] | -You all right? -Yeah. Just a little dizzy. | -你没事吧 -嗯 就有点头晕 | 
| [34:55] | What I’m saying is that it’s so beautiful, Ally, | 我是说 那声音好美妙 阿莉 | 
| [34:58] | I just can’t let it live. You ever feel that way? | 我不能容许它存活 你有过那种感觉吗 | 
| [35:01] | Like there’s something so beautiful | 有些东西太美好 | 
| [35:03] | and it’s so beautiful you can’t let it live to show you, | 太美好 你不能允许它存活 允许它让你知道 | 
| [35:07] | -to remind you of how ugly you are? -I don’t feel so good. | -让它提醒你 你多么丑陋 -我感觉不太好 | 
| [35:15] | You stuck-up little bitch. You think I’m ugly, don’t you? | 你个高傲的小婊子 你觉得我丑 是吗 | 
| [35:37] | Help! | 救命 | 
| [35:41] | Somebody help! | 谁救救我 | 
| [35:51] | I’ll cover the door. | 我去前门 | 
| [35:54] | We’re at the location. Where are my units? | 我们到地方了 我的支援呢 | 
| [35:58] | -Right there. -Go. | -就在那里 -上 | 
| [36:05] | Take the back. | 走后门 | 
| [36:29] | Morgan! | 莫根 | 
| [36:34] | Yeah. | 在 | 
| [36:39] | Doors are wide open. Lights are on. Somebody left in a hurry. | 门大开着 灯亮着 有人走得很急 | 
| [36:41] | There was definitely a struggle. | 刚刚绝对发生了打斗 | 
| [36:42] | So maybe she’s still alive. | 或许她还活着 | 
| [36:43] | They were here and maybe she tried to flee. | 他们刚刚就在这里 或许她想跑 | 
| [36:45] | She could be in the neighbourhood trying to get away. | 她可能就在附近 想逃跑 | 
| [36:47] | Hotch, look at this. It’s their voices, man. His souvenirs. | 霍奇 看 是她们的声音 那就是他的纪念品 | 
| [36:50] | 薇姬 娜奥米 姬莎 | |
| [36:54] | Let’s go. | 我们走 | 
| [36:56] | That’s your problem. | 那是你的问题 | 
| [36:59] | -Help me. -What’s the matter? | -救我 -怎么了 | 
| [37:04] | Where… Where am I? | 我在哪 | 
| [37:08] | -What did you take? -Ally! Ally! There you are. | -你服了什么 -阿莉 你在这里呢 | 
| [37:12] | -You know this girl? -Thank you, Officer. | -你认识她吗 -谢谢 警官 | 
| [37:13] | This is my baby cousin. | 这是我小表妹 | 
| [37:15] | Her parents are out of town and I’m taking care of her right now, | 她父母出城了 我正在负责照顾她 | 
| [37:17] | and she snuck out and obviously got herself | 她偷偷溜了出来 显然不知道是 | 
| [37:20] | some kind of wasted. I’m very, very sorry. | 用了什么 真抱歉 | 
| [37:22] | -Come on, Ally. Come on. Party’s over. -Hey. | -来吧 阿莉 走 派对结束了 -你好 | 
| [37:25] | Hey, you want me to tell your parents what you’ve done? | 你要我把你做的事告诉你父母吗 | 
| [37:27] | I mean, look around you. This is a dangerous neighbourhood, Ally. | 看看这里 这街区不太平 阿莉 | 
| [37:29] | -You could’ve gotten yourself killed! -You know this man? | -你万一害死自己呢 -你认识他吗 | 
| [37:32] | Again, Officer, I’m very, very sorry. She’s really out of it. | 警官 我再次表示抱歉 她真的是不行了 | 
| [37:37] | Come on, Ally. You can sleep it off when you get home. | 走吧 阿莉 回家睡一觉就好 | 
| [37:39] | Can I go now or am I gonna have to stand here all night | 我能走了吗 还是要在这里站一宿 | 
| [37:42] | while you mess with this kid? | 等着你处理那孩子 | 
| [37:43] | There they are. | 他们在那里 | 
| [37:53] | Wakeland! FBI! Don’t move! | 维克兰 联调局 别动 | 
| [37:55] | -What’s going on? -Let her go! | -怎么回事 -放了她 | 
| [37:57] | -What did I do? -Let her go! | -我做什么了 -放了她 | 
| [38:00] | I know you think this is about those murdered girls, right? Right? | 你们以为这是跟那些 被杀的女孩有关 是吧 | 
| [38:08] | -He won’t let her go. -He could be armed. | -他不会放了她的 -他可能有枪 | 
| [38:09] | -Just calm down! -Hey, what the hell are we waiting for? | -冷静 -我们还等什么 | 
| [38:11] | Do not shoot! I want you to calm down, | 别开枪 都冷静 | 
| [38:14] | put your weapons down so we can move in. | 把武器放下 我们好靠近 | 
| [38:16] | Do it! Do it! | 快点 | 
| [38:23] | Wakeland, get away from the girl and turn around. Hands on your head. | 维克兰 离开那女孩 转过去 手放在头上 | 
| [38:38] | Let’s go. | 走吧 | 
| [39:50] | You all right? | 你没事吧 | 
| [39:55] | I was just thinking. | 我就是在想 | 
| [39:58] | I know what it’s like to grow up without a father. | 我知道幼年丧父的滋味 | 
| [40:03] | Their father died a hero. | 他们的父亲是英勇牺牲 | 
| [40:07] | So did mine. | 我父亲也是 | 
| [40:11] | It doesn’t make it any easier. | 那并不会好受些 | 
| [40:22] | “The life of the dead is placed in the memory of the living.” Cicero. | “死者的人生在生者的记忆中” 西塞罗 | 
| [40:33] | Oops. Sorry. | 哎呀 抱歉 | 
| [40:37] | Oh, wait a minute. | 等等 | 
| [40:40] | No, you didn’t. Where did you find this? | 不是吧 你在哪找到的 | 
| [40:43] | In the airport, can you believe it? | 机场 能相信吗 | 
| [40:45] | Haven’t read this in… Like twelve years. | 好久没读了 有…12年了 | 
| [40:47] | Okay, that’s funny. | 好吧 真好笑 | 
| [40:49] | Chapter three’s where it starts to get good. | 第三章开始就很精彩了 | 
| [40:52] | Okay, I will let you know when I get there. | 好 我读到那里一定告诉你 | 
| [40:54] | All right, you do that. | 好的 | 
| [41:03] | You all right? | 你没事吧 | 
| [41:05] | Reid? | 瑞德 | 
| [41:08] | Hmm? | 怎么了 | 
| [41:09] | I said, are you all right? | 我说 你没事吧 | 
| [41:11] | I’m fine. | 我没事 | 
| [41:15] | -Thanks for broadcasting it. -Hey, talk to me. | -谢谢你关心 -跟我谈谈 | 
| [41:20] | Whatever you say to me in confidence is between us. | 你私下跟我说的话 都不会外传的 | 
| [41:22] | -You know that, right? -I don’t have anything to tell you. | -你知道吧 -我没什么想说的 | 
| [41:30] | Reid, listen to me. | 瑞德 听我说 | 
| [41:33] | What you went through out there, nobody expects you to rebound. | 你经历了那种事 没人指望你马上恢复 | 
| [41:35] | I can still do my job, all right? I’m not gonna freak out. | 我还能胜任工作 我不会抓狂的 | 
| [41:39] | You think I don’t know that? | 你觉得我不知道吗 | 
| [41:56] | It’s the crime scene photos. | 是那些犯罪现场照片 | 
| [42:00] | Crime scene photos? | 犯罪现场照片? | 
| [42:04] | The dead girls in the leaves. | 落叶里的女孩尸体 | 
| [42:09] | Reid, we’ve seen worse. | 瑞德 我们见过更糟的 | 
| [42:12] | I know. I know we’ve seen worse, but, | 我知道 我知道我们见过更糟的 | 
| [42:18] | for the first time, I know. | 但我第一次 知道了 | 
| [42:22] | I look at them and… | 我看着她们 | 
| [42:27] | I look at them and I know what they were thinking | 我看着她们 我知道她们当时在想什么了 | 
| [42:30] | and I know what they were feeling, like, right before. | 我知道她们当时的感受了 就在那之前 | 
| [42:37] | It’s called empathy. And it’s a good thing. | 那叫同理心 那是好事 | 
| [42:45] | It’s not. It’s got me all messed up. | 不是 让我好难过 | 
| [42:47] | I don’t know how to focus. I can’t do my job as well. | 我不知道要怎么集中精神 我不能好好工作了 | 
| [42:56] | -So what do I do? -You use it. | -我要怎么办 -利用它 | 
| [43:00] | Let it make you a better profiler. | 让它把你变成更好的侧写师 | 
| [43:04] | A better person. | 更好的人 | 
| [43:11] | A better person. | 更好的人 |