| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:04] | Yeah. | 好啊 | 
| [00:12] | 休斯顿第五区 德克萨斯州 休斯顿 | |
| [00:18] | Nobody move! | 都别动 | 
| [00:24] | Let’s go. Let’s go. Come on. | 我们走 快走 | 
| [00:26] | Hey! I can’t get down! | 我下不来了 | 
| [00:33] | Get back here! Hey, you, get back here! | 给我回来 | 
| [00:46] | Oh, damn it. | 该死 | 
| [00:51] | Come on out of there, punk! | 快出来 混蛋 | 
| [00:54] | I’m warning you. | 我警告你 | 
| [01:21] | This is Houston’s Fifth Ward. | 这里是休斯顿第五区 | 
| [01:23] | It accounts for a large percent of the city’s growing homicide rate | 该市凶杀率的上升 很大一部分都是因为 | 
| [01:26] | due to gang violence and a bustling narcotics trade. | 这里的帮派暴力冲突 和繁忙的毒品交易 | 
| [01:30] | Although in the last 48 hours, | 但在过去48小时内 | 
| [01:31] | there have been three distinctive murders in the Ward. | 该区发生了三起与众不同的凶案 | 
| [01:35] | Distinctive? | 与众不同? | 
| [01:36] | Three men, three different socioeconomic groups, | 三名男子 来自三种不同的社会经济群体 | 
| [01:39] | all killed on the street with their necks snapped. | 都在街头遭人杀害 脖子被人拧断 | 
| [01:42] | There appears to be no other injury | 看上去并无其他伤情 | 
| [01:43] | and there’s no apparent connection between the victims or motive. | 被害人之间也并无明显联系 也无明显动机 | 
| [01:58] | The Ward’s detectives are inundated with homicides. | 该区的警探要处理大量凶案 | 
| [02:01] | Gang violence is a big problem. | 帮派暴力是个大问题 | 
| [02:04] | Shootings, armed robberies, is an everyday occurrence, | 枪击 持械抢劫 每天都有 | 
| [02:07] | but this type of street attack is new to them. | 但这种街头攻击他们没见过 | 
| [02:10] | Could it be gang-related? Maybe some new type of initiation rite? | 会不会跟帮派有关 会不会是新的入会仪式 | 
| [02:14] | The gangs in the Ward use guns. | 该区的帮派都用枪 | 
| [02:17] | In fact, no known gangs exhibit this type of MO. | 事实上 没有已知帮派采取这种手法 | 
| [02:20] | What about dope? | 那毒品呢 | 
| [02:21] | These guys come up with pretty freaky ways of killing the competition | 他们会想一些很吓人的办法杀对手 | 
| [02:23] | to get their message out. | 来传达自己的讯息 | 
| [02:24] | Yeah, but there just doesn’t seem to be any connection | 是 但被害人跟毒品世界 | 
| [02:27] | between the victims and the drug world. | 似乎并无联系 | 
| [02:30] | Homeless man, a construction worker. | 流浪汉 建筑工人 | 
| [02:34] | Security guard. | 保安 | 
| [02:35] | Just three dead men and no witnesses. | 就三个死人 没有目击者 | 
| [02:37] | We’re looking for a homicidal serial criminal | 我们要在一个到处是罪犯的街区 | 
| [02:39] | in a neighbourhood populated by criminals. | 找一个连环杀手 | 
| [02:41] | The challenge will be separating him from the rest. | 难点在于把他跟其他人区分开 | 
| [02:43] | Yet we have no evidence, no apparent interaction | 但却缺乏证据 不明嫌犯 | 
| [02:45] | between the UnSub and the victims pre or post-mortem, | 和被害人死前和死后似乎都没有联系 | 
| [02:48] | and an indistinguishable MO. Should be simple. | 犯罪手法难以察觉 应该很简单 | 
| [03:40] | “Our life is made by the death of others.” Leonardo da Vinci. | “我们的生命由他人的死亡成就” 列奥纳多・达・芬奇 | 
| [03:45] | We got a construction worker, outsider in the community. | 有一个建筑工人 社群里的局外人 | 
| [03:50] | We got a security guard, that’s an authority figure. | 有一个保安 是权威人士 | 
| [03:52] | And then we’ve got a homeless man | 还有一个流浪汉 | 
| [03:54] | that’s a powerless victim that no one would notice missing. | 都不会有人发现失踪的无权无势的人 | 
| [03:56] | So who is he targeting? | 所以他的目标是什么人 | 
| [03:57] | Let’s see if any of the victims frequented the same stores or sites. | 看看被害人是否曾常去 同一家店或同一个地方 | 
| [04:01] | He used blitz attacks, | 他采取了闪电袭击 | 
| [04:02] | which means he most likely lacks the interpersonal skills | 所以他很可能缺乏人际交往能力 | 
| [04:05] | needed to coerce his victims into coming close. | 需要强迫被害人才能接近 | 
| [04:07] | And he also used the element of surprise | 他还采取了奇袭 | 
| [04:09] | which means he may have stalked his victims prior to killing them. | 所以他杀人前可能跟踪过被害人 | 
| [04:12] | Well, if that’s the case, I wanna go to the last crime scene | 如果是这样 我要去最后一起犯罪现场 | 
| [04:14] | and see where he may have been hiding. | 看看他可能躲在了哪 | 
| [04:15] | I want to see the neighbourhood for myself. I’ll go with you. | 我要自己去那一带看看 我跟你走 | 
| [04:17] | Good, the rest of us will go to the precinct and set up shop. | 好 我们其他人去分局安顿下来 | 
| [04:20] | I’ll map out the area and see if I can find any places | 我在地图上标记下那一带情况 | 
| [04:22] | the victims would have visited in the neighbourhood. | 看被害人会不会去过附近什么地方 | 
| [04:24] | Good, maybe we can find a connection between them. I’ll help you with that. | 好 或许那样能找到他们之间的联系 我帮你吧 | 
| [04:27] | I can handle it. | 我自己能行 | 
| [04:29] | I wasn’t suggesting that you couldn’t. | 我没说你不行 | 
| [04:30] | Isn’t that what “I’ll help you with it,” means? | “我帮你”不就那个意思吗 | 
| [04:31] | Reid. | 瑞德 | 
| [04:33] | Prentiss will help you with the geographical profiling and victimology. | 让普兰蒂斯帮你做地理侧写 和被害人特征分析 | 
| [04:37] | Fine. | 好吧 | 
| [04:45] | Remember this is a high-crime area. | 记住这是犯罪高发地带 | 
| [04:47] | Be vigilant. Nobody goes anywhere alone. | 要警惕 不许单独行动 | 
| [04:59] | 休斯顿第五区 德克萨斯州 休斯顿 | |
| [05:28] | FBI, right? | 联调局 是吗 | 
| [05:30] | -Agents Morgan, Gideon. -Hi, how are you? | -莫根 吉迪恩探员 -你好吗 | 
| [05:32] | Nice to meet y’all. We really do appreciate your help. | 认识你们很高兴 我们很感激你们来帮忙 | 
| [05:34] | Oh, we’re glad to assist. | 我们乐意协助 | 
| [05:36] | The vic, the security guard, | 被害人 那个保安 | 
| [05:37] | was patrolling construction sites in the neighbourhood. | 当时在周围的建筑工地巡逻 | 
| [05:39] | Some equipment was vandalised. | 有些设备遭到了破坏 | 
| [05:41] | Do you think the murder’s related? | 你觉得跟凶案有关吗 | 
| [05:42] | The damage was kind of unspecific. More like something kids would do. | 破坏并不专注于哪里 更像是孩子在搞破坏 | 
| [05:46] | The guard had a pistol, which is now missing. | 保安带了手枪 现在不见了 | 
| [05:49] | And this whole area? It’s empty? | 这一带地区呢 都空了吗 | 
| [05:51] | Except for the liquor store around that corner | 就那边拐角处有家酒水店 | 
| [05:53] | and the locksmith on this end. | 这边则有家锁店 | 
| [05:55] | -What about this building right here? -Oh, empty for years. | -那这里这栋建筑呢 -闲置多年了 | 
| [06:02] | Where’s he going? | 他去哪 | 
| [06:04] | Find out when he comes back. | 等他回来你就知道了 | 
| [06:10] | Detective Fuller. | 富勒警探 | 
| [06:12] | Well, let’s see what this here’s about. | 去看看怎么回事吧 | 
| [06:19] | Her son was at the community centre last night. | 她儿子昨晚去了社区中心 | 
| [06:22] | I’ve lived in this neighbourhood all my life. So has my son. | 我这辈子都在这个街区生活 我儿子也是 | 
| [06:25] | I didn’t raise him to be a vandal. | 我可没把他养成搞破坏的人 | 
| [06:27] | Yes, ma’am, I’m sure you didn’t. | 是 女士 我相信 | 
| [06:30] | Kelvin. | 凯文 | 
| [06:32] | Well, I was… We was up here last night. | 我…我们昨晚来过这里 | 
| [06:36] | We messed up some of the equipment over there. | 我们给这里一些设备搞了破坏 | 
| [06:38] | I found some spray paint on his clothes | 我在他衣服上发现了喷漆 | 
| [06:39] | and I knew he was up to trouble with his no-good friends. | 我就知道他又跟他的坏朋友 惹是生非了 | 
| [06:43] | He will not be vandalising his own neighbourhood again, will you, son? | 他不会再在自己的街区搞破坏了 是吧 儿子 | 
| [06:48] | No, ma’am. | 是 女士 | 
| [06:50] | I was going to drive him to the police station, | 我本想开车送他去警局 | 
| [06:52] | but I saw you already here. | 但我看到你们已经来了 | 
| [06:55] | How much damage was done? | 他损坏了多少东西 | 
| [06:57] | Actually, we’re here because there was a murder last night. | 其实 我们来是因为昨晚发生了凶案 | 
| [07:00] | -Murder? -What murder? | -凶案? -什么凶案 | 
| [07:02] | -A security guard. -Oh, my God. | -一个保安被杀了 -天啊 | 
| [07:04] | No. No. He chased us, but I lost him. I swear, I didn’t touch him. | 不 他追了我们 但我甩掉了他 我发誓 我可没碰他 | 
| [07:08] | Don’t say another word, Kelvin. | 再别说话了 凯文 | 
| [07:10] | Kelvin, I only have one question for you and then you can go. | 凯文 我就问你一个问题 然后你就能走了 | 
| [07:14] | Did the security guard fire his weapon at you? | 保安冲你们开枪了吗 | 
| [07:16] | No. He… He, like, shot it into the air to scare us | 没 他向空中鸣枪示警来着 | 
| [07:19] | and that’s why we ran. | 所以我们才跑了 | 
| [07:20] | Thanks. You can go. | 谢谢 你可以走了 | 
| [07:24] | -We can go? -Yes, ma’am. | -我们可以走了吗 -是的 女士 | 
| [07:30] | You just sent away the last person to see our victim alive. | 你刚送走了 最后见到活着的被害人的人 | 
| [07:35] | A boy that frightened of his mother and that slight doesn’t have the skill, | 一个那么怕妈妈 个头又那么小的男孩 不具备 | 
| [07:38] | courage or size to kill the way this UnSub does. | 像这个不明嫌犯那样杀人的 能力 勇气和体型 | 
| [07:41] | Hey, guys. | 两位 | 
| [07:54] | Over here. Somebody was living here. | 这边 有人曾在这里住过 | 
| [07:59] | We’ve got a dirty blanket, hamburger wrappers, and soda cans. | 一条脏毛巾 汉堡包纸 还有汽水罐 | 
| [08:04] | Those kids weren’t the only ones here last night. | 昨晚在这里的不止那些孩子 | 
| [08:11] | What’s that? | 那是什么 | 
| [08:13] | One of the detective’s wives made us cookies. | 有位警探的妻子给我们做了饼干 | 
| [08:15] | Wow, homemade cookies? | 自制饼干吗 | 
| [08:17] | Yeah, I guess that’s what they mean by Southern hospitality. | 是啊 大概这就是所谓的南方热情吧 | 
| [08:21] | -What are you saying? -Southern hospitality! | -你说什么呢 -南方热情 | 
| [08:24] | How can anybody concentrate? | 让人怎么集中精神啊 | 
| [08:26] | How can anybody hear anything with all this work going on? | 到处这么施工 什么都听不到了 | 
| [08:28] | Well, you’re going to have to get used to it. | 你只能习惯了 | 
| [08:30] | Construction crews are working around the clock. | 建筑工人在全天候施工呢 | 
| [08:32] | We saw it on the way in. | 我们来时就看到了 | 
| [08:33] | The city’s trying to return to its splendour | 城市想恢复往日光辉 | 
| [08:35] | and that means that Houston’s poorest are being kicked out of their homes. | 所以休斯顿最穷的人被赶出了家园 | 
| [08:40] | UnSub might be homeless. | 不明嫌犯可能是流浪汉 | 
| [08:42] | He appears to have been living in a building. | 他似乎一直住在一栋建筑里 | 
| [08:44] | Next to where the security guard was attacked. | 就在保安遇袭地的附近 | 
| [08:46] | These are the locations of the last three murders. | 这是三起凶案发生的地点 | 
| [08:48] | All near abandoned buildings. | 都在废弃建筑附近 | 
| [08:49] | He knows the neighbourhood. Maybe he was recently displaced. | 他熟悉街区 或许是近期流离失所的 | 
| [08:52] | It could be a motive. | 这可能是动机 | 
| [08:53] | A construction worker, a security guard at a construction site. Payback? | 建筑工人 建筑工地的保安 报复吗 | 
| [08:57] | What about the homeless man? | 那流浪汉呢 | 
| [08:58] | Well, we get a lot of beefs down there among the homeless. | 流浪汉之间经常打起来 | 
| [09:00] | That one could have just been a fight about space or food. | 那可能是因为空间或食物起了争执 | 
| [09:03] | Let’s get a list of residents | 我们汇集一份 | 
| [09:04] | who have been kicked out of their homes by the gentrification. | 因社区改造而流离失所的人的名单吧 | 
| [09:07] | -You and Reid check the shelters. -Yeah, we’re on it. | -你和瑞德去庇护所看看 -好 我们就去 | 
| [09:09] | Unless… Are you okay with that, Reid? | 除非…你不介意吧 瑞德 | 
| [09:12] | I’m fine with that. | 我不介意 | 
| [09:15] | We should check to see if there are any mental hospitals in the area. | 我们该看看附近是否有精神病院 | 
| [09:18] | Maybe it was someone who was recently released into the streets. | 或许是某个最近才出院 回到街头上的人 | 
| [09:20] | -Got it. -Morgan, | -好的 -莫根 | 
| [09:21] | can you cover the police records for the last week? | 你可以翻看上周的警方记录吗 | 
| [09:23] | If it’s someone who’s been recently made homeless, | 如果是近期失去家园的人 | 
| [09:25] | he might have stolen food, comfort items, blankets, toiletries. | 他可能偷过食物 温饱用品 毯子 浴室用品 | 
| [09:28] | We might be able to track a pattern of theft. | 我们或许能追查到盗窃记录 | 
| [09:30] | -Done. -Thanks. | -好 -谢谢 | 
| [09:47] | Are you lonely in the Lone Star State? And are you wearing chaps? | 你在孤星州感到孤单了吗 你穿皮套裤了吗 | 
| [09:51] | Only in your dreams, Garcia. | 你做梦吧 加西亚 | 
| [09:53] | Oh, not necessarily. I have Photoshop. | 不一定哦 我会PS | 
| [09:56] | Hey, hey, behave. | 乖乖的 | 
| [09:58] | Focus your little twisted mind for me, okay? | 为我集中你坏坏的小脑瓜 好吗 | 
| [10:01] | I need police records from the Fifth Ward. | 我需要第五区的警方记录 | 
| [10:03] | Small thefts and burglaries. Can you do that? | 小盗窃和入室盗窃案 可以查到吗 | 
| [10:05] | Aren’t you at that very station, right now? | 你不就在那间警局吗 | 
| [10:07] | Yeah, but it’s a small precinct and these guys are stretched. Trust me. | 是啊 但这是个小分局 他们都忙得焦头烂额 真的 | 
| [10:10] | Got it. | 好的 | 
| [10:12] | Oh, and Garcia, see if you can find before and after pictures | 加西亚 查查有没有这一带的 | 
| [10:15] | of demolitions in the area. | 爆破前后对比照 | 
| [10:16] | Maybe we can nail down a building | 或许我们可以查到 | 
| [10:17] | where the UnSub may have worked or lived in. | 不明嫌犯曾工作或居住过的大楼 | 
| [10:19] | -How far back? -Week. | -从多久前开始 -一周 | 
| [10:23] | And Garcia? | 加西亚? | 
| [10:25] | I better not ever find any Photoshopped pictures of me. | 我最好永远别发现有我被PS的照片 | 
| [10:27] | Oh, trust me, my vision, you will never find them. | 相信我 我的美人 你当然不会发现 | 
| [10:52] | No! | 不 | 
| [11:13] | Look out! | 小心 | 
| [11:46] | The victim’s name is Travis Overby. That’s his buddy over there. | 被害人名叫崔维斯・奥弗比 那是他的哥们 | 
| [11:49] | He was working a jackhammer on a new trunk line. | 他刚刚在新干线上操作手提钻 | 
| [11:52] | He said one second Travis was going down the sewer, | 他说崔维斯刚刚进入下水道 | 
| [11:55] | the next second he was down at the bottom dead. | 立刻就倒在下面死了 | 
| [11:57] | From one second to the next. | 转眼之间 | 
| [12:03] | -Someone has to go down. -Oh, see, this ain’t cool. | -得有人下去看看 -看 这可不好 | 
| [12:13] | I’m putting in for hazard pay. | 我要申请危险津贴 | 
| [12:15] | Good luck with that. | 祝你好运 | 
| [12:42] | It’s pretty clean for a sewer. | 就下水道而言好干净 | 
| [12:45] | Trash is pretty much cleared away. Yeah, I got a dirty blanket | 垃圾基本上都清走了 对 有一条脏毯子 | 
| [12:51] | and something else rolled up in the corner. | 角落里还有什么卷起来的东西 | 
| [12:54] | It’s obvious he made himself a place to sleep, | 他显然给自己弄了块能睡觉的地方 | 
| [12:57] | but he cleared it all away. | 但他都清理走了 | 
| [13:01] | It looks a lot like the last place he was in. | 看来这是他最后的所在 | 
| [13:05] | New temporary home. | 新的临时家园 | 
| [13:15] | Hey, guys, it looks like the jackhammer | 两位 看来手提钻 | 
| [13:16] | must have knocked some of the ceiling loose. | 把天花板震松了 | 
| [13:19] | It fell down all around him. I’d be pretty scared, too. | 碎屑砸了下来 落在他周围 换我也会怕的 | 
| [13:22] | It’s about survival. | 是为了生存 | 
| [13:24] | He carved out a place of his own. Saw a threat. He attacked. | 他为自己布置了一片天地 看到了威胁 就出击了 | 
| [13:28] | That’s got to be why the victims were so random. | 那肯定是被害人如此随机的原因 | 
| [13:31] | He didn’t have a relationship with them. | 他跟他们是毫无联系 | 
| [13:32] | They just happened to be intruding on his home. | 他们只是刚巧入侵了他的家 | 
| [13:35] | We need to see the other crime scenes. | 我们得再看看另两个犯罪现场 | 
| [13:37] | Sure. Let’s go. | 好 我们走 | 
| [13:40] | -You all right? -Yeah. You owe me. | -你没事吧 -嗯 你欠我的 | 
| [13:44] | They’re over there. | 他们在那边 | 
| [13:49] | Y’all are looking for someone in charge? | 你们在找负责人吗 | 
| [13:51] | I’m Angie, one of the administrators. | 我是安吉 负责人之一 | 
| [13:53] | Hi, I’m Agent Prentiss. This is Agent Reid. We’re with the FBI. | 我是普兰蒂斯探员 这是瑞德探员 我们是联调局的 | 
| [13:57] | -Really? -Really. | -真的吗 -真的 | 
| [13:59] | Looks like you have your hands full. | 你们看来很忙 | 
| [14:01] | With the demolitions of the projects and the abandoned buildings, | 因为廉租房的爆破和废弃大楼 | 
| [14:03] | there’s no place else for people to sleep. | 大家没有别的地方可睡觉了 | 
| [14:05] | Well, thank God there are people like you who take the time… | 幸好还有你这样的人愿意… | 
| [14:07] | Do you keep a list of everyone who comes through here? | 你会记录来这里的人的名单吗 | 
| [14:09] | We have a sign-in sheet, | 我们有签到表 | 
| [14:10] | but we don’t force anyone to sign if they don’t want to. | 但如果他们不想签 我们并不逼大家签名 | 
| [14:12] | Some who do, don’t even use their real names. | 有些人即便签名 也不用真名 | 
| [14:14] | Elvis eats here a lot. | “猫王”经常来这里吃饭 | 
| [14:16] | We would appreciate any lists you have. | 如果你们有名单 我们也想看看 | 
| [14:18] | -Why? -Have you noticed anyone | -为什么 -你是否注意到有谁 | 
| [14:20] | who acts unusually aggressive towards the other residents? | 对其他住户格外凶狠 | 
| [14:23] | -What’s this about? -Series of murders in the area. | -到底是为了什么事 -这一带发生了一系列凶案 | 
| [14:26] | The perpetrator may be a homeless man. | 凶手可能是个流浪汉 | 
| [14:28] | He may be someone who stays here. | 他可能曾在这里待过 | 
| [14:29] | He may even be in this room as we speak. | 他甚至可能此刻就在房间里 | 
| [14:31] | -Oh, my God. -Reid. | -天啊 -瑞德 | 
| [14:32] | Have you noticed anyone who acts paranoid | 你是否注意到有谁很多疑 | 
| [14:34] | or displays explosive, unprovoked bursts of violence, | 或是未被挑衅 就突然暴力起来 | 
| [14:37] | more than just pushing and shoving? | 不是简单的推搡 | 
| [14:38] | I mean, someone who really tries to harm others? | 有没有谁是真想伤害别人 | 
| [14:41] | There are territorial fights, over food and places to sleep. | 会有人为食物和睡觉的地方抢夺起来 | 
| [14:44] | The nurse treats people for minor injuries all the time | 护士经常给人们处理小伤 | 
| [14:46] | but no one’s seriously hurt. | 但没有谁严重伤到过 | 
| [14:48] | If anyone does come to mind, give us a call. Thank you. | 如果你想到了谁 请联系我们 谢谢 | 
| [14:56] | -A murderer? -I’m sorry. | -凶杀? -抱歉 | 
| [15:00] | This investigation is still… | 调查还… | 
| [15:02] | No one’s actually been hurt in a shelter. | 并没有人在庇护所里受伤 | 
| [15:05] | We’re just… We’re acting with an abundance of caution. | 我们只是想万分小心 | 
| [15:08] | So, please, let the police know if anything unusual occurs. | 拜托 如果发生了不寻常的事 请联系警方 | 
| [15:12] | Thanks. | 谢谢 | 
| [15:22] | There’s a high presence of mental disorders with the homeless. | 流浪汉中有相当数量的精神病患 | 
| [15:25] | -Yeah. What the hell was that in there? -What? | -嗯 刚刚在里面怎么回事 -怎么了 | 
| [15:28] | “He may even be in this room as we speak”? | “他甚至可能此刻就在房间里”? | 
| [15:30] | We have nothing to support that. | 我们没有证据支持这种想法 | 
| [15:32] | We’re investigating a serial homicide. | 我们在调查连环凶杀案 | 
| [15:34] | Should I have pretended there’s no danger? | 难道要我假装没有危险吗 | 
| [15:36] | We just left that woman potentially afraid of every man | 我们可能刚让那女人害怕 | 
| [15:39] | who walks into this shelter. | 每一个走进庇护所的男人 | 
| [15:40] | Again until we find this UnSub, how is that a bad thing? | 再说一遍 我们找到不明嫌犯前 这样的警惕有什么不好 | 
| [15:44] | What is the matter with you? | 你是怎么了 | 
| [15:46] | What… What do you mean what’s the matter with me? | 什么意思 我怎么了 | 
| [15:48] | I’ve… I’ve never seen you act like this. | 我从未见过你这样 | 
| [15:50] | Oh, really. Oh, in the months that you’ve known me, | 是吗 就在你认识我的几个月里 | 
| [15:52] | you’ve never seen me act this way? | 你从未见过我这样吗 | 
| [15:53] | Hey, no offence, Emily, | 别介意 艾米莉 | 
| [15:55] | but you don’t really know what you’re talking about, do you? | 但你其实并不怎么了解我 是吧 | 
| [16:02] | Good. Thanks. | 好 谢谢 | 
| [16:03] | Just got back from the local homeless shelter. | 刚从本地流浪汉庇护所回来 | 
| [16:05] | The administrator hasn’t noticed anyone new | 负责人并没发现有新来的人 | 
| [16:06] | displaying aggressive behaviour. | 有攻击性行为 | 
| [16:07] | He’s not in a homeless shelter. I just talked to Gideon and Morgan. | 他不在流浪汉庇护所里 我刚跟吉迪恩和莫根通了话 | 
| [16:09] | They think that he’s killing to protect some makeshift shelter of his own. | 他们认为他杀人 是为了保护他自己的临时庇护所 | 
| [16:12] | So are we ready for a profile yet? | 所以我们可以发布侧写了吗 | 
| [16:14] | We’re missing something. | 我们还有遗漏 | 
| [16:15] | How did this homeless man learn to kill so efficiently? | 这个流浪汉怎么学会的 如此高效地杀人 | 
| [16:18] | -You know what we need? -We need to get lucky. | -你知道我们需要什么 -我们需要运气 | 
| [16:20] | We need him to make a mistake. | 我们需要他犯错 | 
| [16:37] | Hey! | 嘿 | 
| [16:40] | Come on, man. Get out of there. | 行了 出来 | 
| [16:43] | I see you right there. | 我看到你了 | 
| [16:47] | There’s a shelter a couple of blocks from here. | 几个街区外就有庇护所 | 
| [17:03] | Papa! | 爸爸 | 
| [17:23] | Please help my daddy! | 救救我爸爸 | 
| [17:25] | I need help. I was attacked. | 我需要帮助 我被袭击了 | 
| [17:27] | Can I get some help here, please? | 谁来帮帮忙 | 
| [17:28] | Please… Please call my house to come get my daughter. Please. | 拜托 联系我家人 来接我女儿走 | 
| [17:38] | Is my papa going to be okay? | 我爸爸会没事吧 | 
| [17:40] | Yes. | 会的 | 
| [17:45] | Maria, could you answer a few questions for us? | 玛莉娅 你可以回答我们几个问题吗 | 
| [17:48] | It would really help us find the bad guy. | 这可以帮我们找到坏人 | 
| [17:54] | Did he say anything to your papa? | 他对你爸爸说什么话了吗 | 
| [17:58] | No. | 没有 | 
| [18:02] | What were you and your papa doing before the bad guy came? | 坏人来之前 你和你爸爸在干什么 | 
| [18:10] | Papa took out the garbage. And then he jumped out. | 爸爸倒垃圾去了 然后他跳了出来 | 
| [18:16] | And he hit my papa. | 他打了我爸爸 | 
| [18:21] | I was screaming at him. | 我冲他大喊 | 
| [18:22] | Don’t hurt my papa! | 别伤害我爸爸 | 
| [18:25] | I thought he was going to hit me, too, | 我还以为他还要打我 | 
| [18:28] | but then he stopped. | 但他停了下来 | 
| [18:32] | And he looked at me funny. | 他怪怪地看着我 | 
| [18:36] | What do you mean by funny? | 什么叫怪怪地 | 
| [18:39] | He looked sad. | 他看上去好难过 | 
| [18:46] | He did say something. Not to my papa. To me. | 他说话了 不是对爸爸 是对我 | 
| [18:52] | What was it? | 说了什么 | 
| [18:55] | He said… | 他说… | 
| [18:57] | Are you okay? Why are you crying? | 你没事吧 你哭什么 | 
| [18:59] | And then we ran. | 然后我们就跑了 | 
| [19:13] | Maria, what you did was very brave. | 玛莉娅 你的作为很勇敢 | 
| [19:21] | Can you help us with one more thing? | 你还能再帮我们一件事吗 | 
| [19:23] | Can you tell us what the man looked like? | 你能告诉我们那男人什么样吗 | 
| [19:27] | He was white and tall and dirty. | 他是白人 高个 脏兮兮的 | 
| [19:36] | And he had a ring like yours. | 他戴着跟你一样的戒指 | 
| [19:39] | Like that? | 这样的吗 | 
| [19:43] | I remember his ring. | 我记得他的戒指 | 
| [19:46] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [20:08] | He asked if she was okay and why was she crying. | 他问她是否还好 以及为什么哭 | 
| [20:10] | He wasn’t aware of what he was doing to them. | 他并没意识到自己对他们做了什么 | 
| [20:13] | Garcia’s on line one. Go ahead, Penelope. | 加西亚在一号线上 讲吧 佩内洛普 | 
| [20:16] | Hola, cowgirls and boys. | 好啊 各位牛仔 | 
| [20:17] | Hey. | 你好 | 
| [20:19] | I’ve got the comparison satellite images | 我拿到了卫星前后 | 
| [20:20] | of the before and after pictures and I found something. | 对比照片 我有发现 | 
| [20:23] | Check it! Do you see it yet? | 看 你们看到了吗 | 
| [20:25] | -Yeah. -Yeah. An SOS. | -嗯 -有个SOS | 
| [20:28] | Yeah, it’s made of debris | 对 是用废墟 | 
| [20:29] | and other bits of gobbledygook. | 和其他废弃物做的 | 
| [20:30] | This is building where the security guard got killed. | 这是保安被杀的大楼 | 
| [20:33] | -He’s asking for help. -Guys, listen outside. | -他在求助 -各位 听外面 | 
| [20:39] | Chaos. The SOS. | 混乱 SOS | 
| [20:42] | He’s a war veteran. | 他是老兵 | 
| [20:44] | He thinks he’s in a war zone. | 他以为自己在战区 | 
| [20:48] | He left a distress signal on the roof of one of the buildings. | 他在一栋大楼的屋顶留下了求救信号 | 
| [20:51] | The quick strikes are consistent with trained military tactics. | 快速袭击符合受过军队训练的战术 | 
| [20:54] | He must have served in a place that looked or sounded like this ward. | 他肯定曾在听上去或看上去 像这一区的地方服役 | 
| [20:57] | Well, we were right about him being homeless in a sense. | 我们算是说对了他无家可归 | 
| [21:00] | Wherever he is in his mental state, he’s certainly not at home. | 不管他的心在哪 绝对不是在家 | 
| [21:03] | He may not even be aware he’s killing. | 他可能都没意识到自己在杀人 | 
| [21:04] | Now, how’s that? | 怎么说 | 
| [21:06] | When soldiers suffered from anxiety, | 一战中 当士兵患上焦虑症 | 
| [21:07] | depression, and flashbacks in World War I, | 抑郁症 看到闪回时 | 
| [21:09] | it was called shell shock. | 被称为弹震症 | 
| [21:10] | In World War II, battle fatigue. | 在二战中 被称为战斗疲劳 | 
| [21:12] | Now we refer to it as PTSD. | 现在我们称之为PTSD | 
| [21:14] | Post Traumatic Stress Disorder. War-related. | 创伤后应激障碍 跟战争有关 | 
| [21:16] | A side effect of which is slipping into dissociative states. | 其中一个副作用就是陷入分离状态 | 
| [21:19] | The mind divorces itself from reality so it can cope with the trauma. | 大脑脱离现实 好应对创伤 | 
| [21:23] | He’s reliving a memory. He’s trapped in his head, in some war zone. | 他在重温一段记忆 他困在了脑子里的哪个战区 | 
| [21:26] | Hiding and defending himself from the enemy. | 他在躲避敌人并自卫 | 
| [21:29] | Okay, so how do we find a man who’s trapped inside his head? | 好吧 我们要怎么找到一个 困在自己脑袋里的人 | 
| [21:32] | He’s got a wedding ring. Someone’s missing him. | 他有婚戒 肯定有人在找他 | 
| [21:35] | Good. I’m on the way in with Detective Fuller. | 很好 我这就跟富勒警探回去 | 
| [21:37] | Morgan has one last crime scene to check. | 莫根还要再去一个犯罪现场查看 | 
| [21:40] | JJ, check missing persons reports. See if anyone matches the description. | 珍珍 查看失踪人口报告 看是否有人符合描述 | 
| [21:43] | It would have been filed recently. The last two or three days. | 应该是这两三天内上报的 | 
| [21:45] | -Okay. -Thanks. | -好 -谢谢 | 
| [21:54] | That’s funny. | 有意思 | 
| [21:58] | You are so… | 你真… | 
| [22:00] | Oh, okay. | 好 | 
| [22:06] | No, no, no. I… | 不 我… | 
| [22:11] | Hey! You shouldn’t be out here. It isn’t safe! | 你不该在这里 这里不安全 | 
| [22:21] | It isn’t safe. | 这里不安全 | 
| [22:39] | Dana Woodridge and Max Weston. Her husband and his best friend. | 达娜・伍德里奇和麦克斯・韦斯顿 是她丈夫和他的好哥们 | 
| [22:43] | Roy Woodridge has been missing since Tuesday. | 罗伊・伍德里奇自周二起就失踪了 | 
| [22:47] | He was on his way home from work. | 他当时在下班回家 | 
| [22:49] | He called before he left the office | 他离开办公室前打来了电话 | 
| [22:51] | and said we needed to talk when he got home. | 说等他回到家 我们需要谈谈 | 
| [22:56] | He sounded upset. | 他听上去很难过 | 
| [23:00] | That was the last I heard from him. | 那是我最后得到他的消息 | 
| [23:02] | What was he upset about? | 他为什么事难过 | 
| [23:05] | He didn’t say. | 他没说 | 
| [23:06] | Dana called me that night when Roy didn’t show up. | 那晚罗伊没回家 达娜就联系了我 | 
| [23:10] | So, the next morning we filed a missing persons report. | 所以次日早上 我就提交了失踪人口报案 | 
| [23:15] | Mrs Woodridge, where does your husband work? | 伍德里奇太太 你丈夫在哪工作 | 
| [23:17] | He’s a consultant at a security firm downtown. | 他是市中心一家安保公司的顾问 | 
| [23:21] | Did your husband ever serve in combat? | 你丈夫上过战场吗 | 
| [23:23] | -Excuse me? -Is he a war veteran? | -什么 -他是上过战场的老兵吗 | 
| [23:28] | Yeah, we both are. We were in Special Ops. | 对 我们都是 我们是特种部队的 | 
| [23:31] | 75th Ranger Regiment. Bravo Company, Third Battalion. | 第75游骑兵团B连3营 | 
| [23:36] | But Roy, he retired shortly after things went bad in Mogadishu. | 但罗伊在摩加迪休情况恶化 不久后就退伍了 | 
| [23:41] | That was back in 1993. | 那都是1993年了 | 
| [23:43] | Let me ask you this, does he display any sort of behavioural ticks? | 我问问你 他是否有任何怪异行为 | 
| [23:47] | Certain everyday things that make him jumpy or startled? | 一些日常的事让他紧张 受惊 | 
| [23:51] | Why? | 怎么了 | 
| [23:53] | -Does he? -Is this going to help find him? | -有没有 -这能帮助找到他吗 | 
| [23:56] | Mrs Woodridge, please. | 伍德里奇太太 拜托 | 
| [23:58] | We need to know everything we can about your husband. | 我们需要了解关于你丈夫的一切 | 
| [24:01] | We all had a hard time over there. | 我们在那里都很辛苦 | 
| [24:05] | You… You bring some things home with you. | 你总会带些东西回家 | 
| [24:08] | Like what? | 比如呢 | 
| [24:11] | He has a hard time with loud noises. | 他受不了吵闹的声音 | 
| [24:16] | He can’t be in crowds. | 他无法待在人群里 | 
| [24:19] | He has nightmares and wakes up in cold sweats. | 他做噩梦 会一身冷汗地惊醒 | 
| [24:26] | The smells are the worst. He… | 气味最糟糕了 他… | 
| [24:30] | If he smells something burning, like a barbeque or gas or fire, | 闻到任何烧焦味儿 像是烧烤 煤气 火 | 
| [24:36] | he gets sick. | 他都很吐 | 
| [24:40] | It really only got bad about a year ago. | 是大概一年前变得很严重的 | 
| [24:44] | What happened to him in Somalia? | 他在索马里遭遇了什么 | 
| [24:47] | Nothing. | 没什么 | 
| [24:50] | Combat happened. | 就是战斗 | 
| [24:54] | What does that mean? | 那是什么意思 | 
| [25:01] | I’m going to get a drink of water. | 我去喝口水 | 
| [25:15] | You knew your friend was suffering from symptoms of PTSD. | 你知道你的朋友 展现出了创伤后应激障碍的症状 | 
| [25:20] | He was a changed man, wasn’t he? | 他变了个人 是吧 | 
| [25:23] | He was anxious, paranoid, distant. | 他变得焦虑 多疑 疏远 | 
| [25:28] | He was far away in his head. | 他的心飘得很远 | 
| [25:29] | I tried to get him to a Vet centre to talk to somebody | 我劝过他去老兵中心 找人谈谈 | 
| [25:32] | but he said he was all right. | 但他说他没事 | 
| [25:34] | What happened in Somalia? What’s he reliving? | 在索马里到底发生了什么 他在重温什么 | 
| [25:41] | You can’t tell Dana. Roy never wanted her to know. | 你不能告诉达娜 罗伊不希望她知道 | 
| [25:48] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [25:51] | Could somebody please tell me what’s going on? | 谁可以告诉我到底发生了什么吗 | 
| [25:54] | There’ve been some people hurt recently, | 近来有人受了伤 | 
| [25:56] | and we think that there may be someone lost on the streets. | 我们认为可能有人在街头迷失 | 
| [26:00] | Someone who thinks that he’s still at war. | 自以为还在战场 | 
| [26:02] | Roy would never hurt innocent people. | 罗伊绝不会伤害无辜者的 | 
| [26:07] | Well, why would he even be in this neighbourhood? | 他怎么会来这个街区 | 
| [26:11] | Hey, Garcia. We have Mrs Woodridge here with us. | 加西亚 伍德里奇太太也在 | 
| [26:15] | Oh. Well, I found an ’02 white Ford F150 pickup truck. | 我发现了一辆02款的白色福特 F150皮卡 | 
| [26:19] | Oh, my God. That’s his truck. | 天啊 那是他的车 | 
| [26:21] | It was impounded. It had a flat tyre and was picked up on Lyons Street | 被扣押了 一个轮胎爆胎 是在莱昂斯街被发现 | 
| [26:24] | about a quarter of a mile from Highway 59. | 距离59号高速大概0.4公里 | 
| [26:27] | He takes the Eastex Freeway to work every day. | 他每天都走东泰克斯高速上班 | 
| [26:32] | Mrs Woodridge, I’m very sorry, but this is definitely your husband. | 伍德里奇太太 我很遗憾 但这绝对是你丈夫 | 
| [26:37] | What happened? | 到底发生了什么 | 
| [26:50] | Roy and I, we were escorting a UN aid caravan to a refugee camp. | 罗伊和我当时在护送一辆 联合国救援车去一处难民营 | 
| [26:56] | Our convoy was ambushed. | 我们车队遭到了伏击 | 
| [26:59] | MAX: The front received heavy fire. | 前面遭遇了猛烈袭击 | 
| [27:01] | We were in the rear, so we managed to escape. | 我们在后面 所以我们逃了出来 | 
| [27:05] | We hid for two days in and out of abandoned buildings. | 我们在废弃大楼里进进出出 藏了两天 | 
| [27:08] | The Black Hawks circling, looking for us. | 黑鹰在盘旋 寻找我们 | 
| [27:15] | One night I was sleeping. Roy kept watch. | 有天晚上我睡着了 罗伊站岗 | 
| [27:19] | I woke up, there was an AK-47 pointed right at me. | 我醒来时 一把AK47就对着我的脑袋 | 
| [27:53] | -A child? -Yeah. | -一个孩子吗 -对 | 
| [27:57] | They were all babies back in Mogadishu. | 摩加迪休都是娃娃兵 | 
| [27:59] | But this one, he couldn’t have been more than 11 or 12. | 但这个孩子 最多也就11 12岁 | 
| [28:03] | Then what happened? | 然后呢 | 
| [28:05] | We finally found a radio, fixed it and called for an extraction. | 我们可算找到了无线电 修好了它 请求了撤离 | 
| [28:12] | Did you put out an SOS? | 你们发SOS了吗 | 
| [28:14] | Yeah, we… We used rocks to put an SOS in the dirt | 是的 我们用石头 在泥土里摆了个SOS | 
| [28:18] | so the Black Hawks could locate us. | 好让黑鹰找到我们 | 
| [28:20] | How did you know that? | 你怎么知道的 | 
| [28:22] | Look, if this is Roy, you’re not going to find him. | 如果这真是罗伊 你们别想找到他 | 
| [28:26] | He’s trained and skilled at survival. He knows how to hide. | 他训练有素 很擅长生存 他知道怎么躲藏 | 
| [28:29] | We think he has a gun. | 我们认为他有枪 | 
| [28:32] | Yeah. Well, he doesn’t miss. | 他弹无虚发 | 
| [29:05] | We need to put a SWAT team together. | 我们得组建一支特警队 | 
| [29:07] | Plan a grid search to go building to building. | 逐个建筑物进行网格式搜索 | 
| [29:08] | He’s reliving the war, isn’t he? | 他在重温战场 是吧 | 
| [29:10] | A specific incident in which he killed a child. | 是一件特定的事 他杀了个孩子 | 
| [29:12] | Guys, the SWAT team’s gonna have guns, right? | 各位 特警队会带枪吧 | 
| [29:15] | What happens if he tries to fight them? | 要是他跟他们打了起来呢 | 
| [29:37] | Can I get you something, Mrs Woodridge? | 需要什么吗 伍德里奇太太 | 
| [29:39] | Those men are going after Roy? | 那些人是要去抓罗伊吗 | 
| [29:43] | Do they need so many guns? He’s just one man. | 他们需要那么多枪吗 他就一个人 | 
| [29:46] | It’s… It’s protocol, ma’am. | 这是规矩 女士 | 
| [29:48] | How badly were they hurt? You all said that people were hurt. | 他们伤得多重 你们说有人受伤了 | 
| [29:57] | Some people were murdered. | 有些人被杀了 | 
| [29:59] | Murdered? | 被杀了? | 
| [30:05] | -Mrs Woodridge. -He never really came home. | -伍德里奇太太 -他并没真回到家 | 
| [30:11] | I lost him 14 years ago. | 我14年前就失去他了 | 
| [30:14] | It’s been like living with a ghost. | 这些年就像跟鬼生活在一起 | 
| [30:20] | Help him. Please help him. | 帮他 求你帮他 | 
| [30:27] | We’ll do everything we can. Okay? | 我们会尽全力的 好吗 | 
| [30:36] | Reid, what are you working on? | 瑞德 你在研究什么 | 
| [30:38] | Three days ago police shut down the freeway at 5:00 p.m. for 10 minutes. | 三天前 警方在下午5点 关闭了高速10分钟 | 
| [30:42] | Cars were stalled and Roy must have tried to exit onto a surface street. | 发生了堵车 罗伊肯定是下了高速 上了一条地面街道 | 
| [30:46] | Sadly, he ended up in an unfamiliar area with a flat tyre. | 很遗憾 他爆了胎 还来到了一块不熟悉的区域 | 
| [30:50] | He was changing that tyre when an eight-storey building on Market | 他正在换胎时 五个街区外的市场街上 | 
| [30:53] | imploded five blocks away. | 一栋八层大楼爆破了 | 
| [30:56] | He heard the explosion and the ground rattled | 他听到了爆炸 感到了地面震动 | 
| [30:58] | like a mortar bomb had landed nearby. | 就好像有迫击炮落在了附近 | 
| [31:00] | This explosion is what triggered his dissociation. | 爆炸导致他进入了分离状态 | 
| [31:03] | Since then, he’s been stuck in that state. | 此后 他便一直处于这个状态中 | 
| [31:05] | Running when he needed to, sleeping when he could, | 必要时就逃跑 能睡觉时就睡觉 | 
| [31:08] | camouflaging himself into his surroundings | 伪装自己 融入环境 | 
| [31:09] | and hiding from his perceived enemies. | 躲避自以为的敌人 | 
| [31:15] | He’s reliving the worst moment of his life. He’s got to be terrified. | 他在重温人生最糟糕的时刻 他肯定吓坏了 | 
| [31:19] | Yeah. | 是啊 | 
| [31:27] | -Yeah, what do you have? -Why isn’t Derek answering his phone? | -你查到了什么 -德瑞克怎么不接电话 | 
| [31:29] | Yeah, he’s probably stuck underground somewhere. | 他可能在地下什么地方呢 | 
| [31:31] | -Underground? -I’ll explain later. | -地下 -我稍后再解释 | 
| [31:33] | Okay, so I finally got through all those recent police reports | 好吧 我可算翻完了他叫我查的 | 
| [31:36] | he asked me to check, | 最近的警方记录 | 
| [31:37] | which by the way was no hopscotch through the park | 对了 这可并不轻松 | 
| [31:39] | because that precinct you’re at is kind of tragically behind in their paperwork. | 因为你们所在的那个分局 文书工作严重滞后了 | 
| [31:43] | -Yeah, they’re undermanned. -Oh, jeez, really? | -是啊 他们人手不足 -天啊 是吗 | 
| [31:45] | I can’t imagine what that feels like. Oh, no, wait. Yes, I can, because… | 我简直无法想象那是什么感觉 不 等等 我能想象 因为… | 
| [31:49] | Garcia, do you have anything for me? | 加西亚 你查到什么了吗 | 
| [31:51] | Well, he told me to look for anything unusual, and it’s all usual. | 他叫我查有没有不寻常的事 但一切寻常 | 
| [31:55] | Minor break-ins, apartment burglaries, televisions, stereos, car thefts, | 小闯入 公寓入室盗窃 电视 音响 车辆盗窃 | 
| [32:00] | and smash and grabs. | 还有打砸抢 | 
| [32:01] | Common stuff in the world of burglaring. | 就是盗窃案的常规 | 
| [32:02] | Nothing a guy lost in the streets might use for survival? | 没有一个密室街头的人 会需要的生存用品吗 | 
| [32:05] | No. Nothing reported. Like… Like I said, it’s all petty. | 没有 上报的没有 我说了 都是小偷小摸 | 
| [32:08] | There’s some vandalism at construction sites. | 有建筑工地的破坏 | 
| [32:12] | Communications radio missing from one of them. | 其中一个工地丢了通讯无线电 | 
| [32:13] | Wait, did you just say radio? | 等等 你说无线电吗 | 
| [32:15] | Yeah. A construction foreman reported | 对 一位建筑工地工头上报称 | 
| [32:17] | that one of their trucks had been broken into | 他们的一辆卡车被闯入 | 
| [32:19] | and a handheld radio was stolen. | 一台手持无线电被盗 | 
| [32:21] | Yesterday. 12 hours ago. | 就在昨天 12小时前 | 
| [32:24] | Is that what you’re looking for? Reid? | 那是你要的吗 瑞德? | 
| [32:31] | This is Roy Woodridge, 6’1″, 195 pounds, 44 years old. | 这是罗伊・伍德里奇 1米84 88公斤 44岁 | 
| [32:36] | Brown hair. Former Army Ranger. | 棕色头发 前陆军游骑兵 | 
| [32:39] | It’s imperative you don’t try to apprehend him alone. | 你们务必不能尝试单独抓捕他 | 
| [32:42] | He won’t understand what’s happening. | 他无法理解现在的情况 | 
| [32:44] | May try to defend himself. | 他可能会尝试自卫 | 
| [32:46] | He’s armed and he’s an excellent marksman. | 他有武器 还是神枪手 | 
| [32:49] | Guys! He may have stolen a radio. A walkie-talkie. | 各位 他可能偷了一台无线电 对讲机 | 
| [32:55] | We were right. He had a nest of sorts right near every murder scene. | 我们是对的 他在每个犯罪现场附近 都有过窝点 | 
| [32:59] | There was a burglary of a two-way radio from a construction site recently. | 近期有一个建筑工地上 有一台双向无线电被盗 | 
| [33:03] | That could be Roy. We only used UHF back then. | 那可能是罗伊 我们当时只用超高频 | 
| [33:05] | He’s looking for help. | 他在求助 | 
| [33:07] | And he’ll keep trying to contact Operations Command. | 他会一直尝试联系行动指挥中心 | 
| [33:10] | Detective, can we get a dozen UHF radios set up in this room | 警探 能不能在这个房间里 安排好一堆无线电 | 
| [33:13] | and each of them tuned to each of the different preset channel frequencies? | 每个都调到不同的预设频率 | 
| [33:16] | -Right away. -Wait a minute. | -这就去 -等等 | 
| [33:18] | When he calls, we need to be very careful with the communication. | 等他发起呼叫 我们沟通时要万分小心 | 
| [33:21] | Because we set up specific responses to contact OpCom | 因为我们有特定的联络回应 | 
| [33:24] | so we could avoid hostile interception and to establish no danger signals. | 以避免信号被敌方拦截 也可以确认无危险 | 
| [33:29] | And we had specific names to identify our squad to the operator. | 我们向接线员上报小队身份时 还会用特定的名字 | 
| [33:32] | Do you remember the language you set up? | 你记得你们约好的暗语吗 | 
| [33:34] | Yeah, I couldn’t forget it. Roy and I wrote it. | 我忘不了 那是我和罗伊写的 | 
| [33:36] | The call out was, “This is John Doe looking for Mark Rypien.” | 呼叫是“这里是无名氏 寻找马克・瑞皮恩” | 
| [33:40] | Rypien was our hero at the time. | 瑞皮恩是我们当时的英雄 | 
| [33:41] | Number 11, the quarterback for the Redskins in 1993. | 1993年 红人队11号 四分卫 | 
| [33:44] | Now we know where he is in his head. | 我们现在清楚他的心理状态了 | 
| [33:47] | If he calls in, we’ll be on the other end when he does. | 如果他呼叫 我们就在这边等着他 | 
| [33:49] | What if he doesn’t call? What if he just kills someone else? | 要是他不呼叫呢 如果他再杀人呢 | 
| [33:52] | -Well, we’ll deal with that if it happens. -Kind of easy for you to say. | -到时我们再想办法 -你说得轻松 | 
| [33:56] | Now, this guy may be messed up, | 他虽然有毛病 | 
| [33:57] | but that doesn’t change the fact that he has killed four innocent people. | 但事实就是 他还是杀了四个无辜者 | 
| [34:00] | Now, why don’t we just do the grid search? | 我们怎么不直接开始网格搜索 | 
| [34:02] | If you set up a grid search and he confronts one of your men, | 如果你们去网格搜索 他遭遇了你们的人 | 
| [34:05] | you’ll be planning a funeral. | 你们就要安排葬礼了 | 
| [34:08] | I can guarantee you we’re right about his profile. | 我保证 我们对他的侧写没错 | 
| [34:10] | This man wants to get rescued. | 这人想得到拯救 | 
| [34:11] | All I’m asking is that you just give us a chance to bring him in. | 我只求你给我们个机会把他抓回来 | 
| [34:18] | It’s channel 11. | 这里是11号频道 | 
| [34:20] | You ready, Garcia? | 准备好了吗 加西亚 | 
| [34:21] | I’ve got Nat Recon’s satellites all over the Ward. | 我把侦查卫星调到该区上空了 | 
| [34:25] | Stand by. | 待命 | 
| [34:28] | This is John Doe looking for Mark Rypien. | 这里是无名氏寻找马克・瑞皮恩 | 
| [34:33] | Can you help us? | 你能帮我们吗 | 
| [34:35] | You know how to do this better than we do. | 你比我们更懂怎么做 | 
| [34:40] | Roger that. This is number 11. All clear. | 收到 这里是11号 安全 | 
| [34:42] | Maxie! Boy, am I happy to hear from you. | 麦克斯 天啊 听到你的声音太好了 | 
| [34:45] | I am taking heavy fire. | 我在遭受重火力攻击 | 
| [34:46] | Request immediate extraction. | 请求立刻撤离 | 
| [34:48] | What are your coordinates? | 上报坐标 | 
| [34:50] | Unknown. I lost my land navigational aids. | 未知 我丢失了陆地导航辅助工具 | 
| [34:53] | I went high, but I don’t recognise anything. | 我去了高处 但我不认得地形 | 
| [34:56] | I don’t have a fix on my grid coordinates. | 我无法定位我的网格坐标 | 
| [34:59] | Any other way for him to signal his location? | 还有其他办法让他标记自己的所在吗 | 
| [35:02] | Did you put up any flags? | 你插旗了吗 | 
| [35:03] | Yeah. You bet your ass I did. I’m holding cover here. | 插了 当然 我就在这里躲藏 | 
| [35:08] | Roger that. Hold your position. | 收到 原地别动 | 
| [35:11] | He triangulated. We need to look for three large, coloured flags. | 他三角定位了 我们得找三面大彩旗 | 
| [35:15] | Maybe on rooftops. They’ll be identical in size and shape. But he’s there. | 可能是在屋顶 形状和颜色都一样 他就在那里 | 
| [35:19] | Did you get that, Garcia? | 听到了吗 加西亚 | 
| [35:20] | I got it. | 收到 | 
| [35:23] | Number 11, do you still read me? | 11号 你还能听到吗 | 
| [35:25] | -Garcia. -I’m working as fast as I can! | -加西亚 -我在尽快查了 | 
| [35:28] | Still read you loud and clear. Stay put. | 仍然能清晰听到 别动 | 
| [35:34] | I found one. I found one. I got them. I see housing projects and a courtyard. | 我发现了 找到了 有安居房和院子 | 
| [35:38] | We need street names, Garcia. | 我们需要街道名 加西亚 | 
| [35:42] | Farmer and Capron! Farmer and Capron! | 法姆街和凯普兰街 | 
| [35:44] | I know where that is. There’s some abandoned buildings right there. | 我知道那是哪里 那里就有一栋废弃大楼 | 
| [35:46] | I’ll have construction sites to halt work and secure the streets. | 我会让建筑工地暂停施工 并在街道布防 | 
| [35:49] | Wait, he’s going to expect men in fatigues and a chopper as cover. | 等等 他会等着迷彩服士兵 和直升机掩护去的 | 
| [35:51] | I can take care of the choppers. | 直升机我能搞定 | 
| [35:53] | We’re in black SUVs. Tell him we’re security executives. | 我们开黑色运动型多用途汽车 告诉他我们是安保高管 | 
| [35:55] | You’re coming with us. We need to do this fast. | 你也一起来 我们得快速行动 | 
| [35:57] | Tell him to stay there. We’re coming to him. | 告诉他原地别动 我们就去 | 
| [35:59] | Roy, we’re coming to you, buddy. | 罗伊 我们这就来找你 伙计 | 
| [36:19] | Let’s go. | 我们走 | 
| [36:25] | Let’s go. Let’s go. The guy’s armed. Move it out. | 上 他有枪 出发 | 
| [36:48] | Thank you, God. | 谢天谢地 | 
| [37:03] | Sergeant Woodridge? | 伍德里奇中士 | 
| [37:06] | Got him! | 发现他了 | 
| [37:07] | Where’s Max? | 麦克斯呢 | 
| [37:09] | Roy, it’s all right. It’s time to come in. | 罗伊 没事 该回来了 | 
| [37:23] | He’s got a weapon. | 他有武器 | 
| [37:32] | No! No! Stop the noise! Stop the noise! | 不 停下那声音 | 
| [37:51] | It’s all right. It’s all right. | 没事的 | 
| [37:59] | No! It’s not safe! | 不 不安全 | 
| [38:02] | -There’s a boy on the premises. -It’s a boy, Sergeant! It’s just a boy. | -出现了一个男孩 -只是个男孩 中士 | 
| [38:22] | Roy. | 罗伊 | 
| [38:26] | -It wasn’t safe. -I know. | -不安全 -我知道 | 
| [38:31] | Is the boy all right? | 那男孩没事吧 | 
| [38:36] | Yes. Yes, Sergeant. The boy’s all right. | 没事 中士 他没事 | 
| [38:42] | That’s good. | 那就好 | 
| [39:38] | Folks, thank you so much for coming here. | 各位 谢谢你们来 | 
| [39:43] | No one ever makes this place a priority. | 人们从不把这里当作头等大事 | 
| [39:46] | We’re grateful to you. | 我们感激你们 | 
| [39:47] | -I wish it had ended differently. -Yeah, me too. | -真希望结局能有所不同 -我也希望 | 
| [39:50] | Hey, has anyone seen Gideon? | 有人见到吉迪恩了吗 | 
| [39:52] | Agent Gideon left some time ago. He said he’d meet y’all at the airport. | 吉迪恩探员早离开了 说跟你们在机场碰头 | 
| [39:55] | -Did he say where he went to? -No. | -他说他去哪了吗 -没 | 
| [39:59] | I think I know where he is. | 我可能知道他在哪 | 
| [40:12] | Hey. | 嘿 | 
| [40:19] | It’s quiet. | 好安静 | 
| [40:20] | Construction’s taking the rest of the day off to honour the victims. | 建筑工地休息半天 纪念死者 | 
| [40:27] | You know the first recorded war was 2700 BC? | 有史料记录的第一场战争 发生在公元2700年前 | 
| [40:33] | Probably earlier wars, but writing hadn’t been invented yet. | 可能还有最早的战争 但当时还没发明文字 | 
| [40:42] | Almost 5,000 years of killing each other. | 近五千年相互残杀的历史 | 
| [40:47] | The one thing human beings have been consistently good at. | 这是人类一致很擅长的事 | 
| [40:56] | We did everything we could for him, you know. | 我们为他尽了全力 | 
| [41:00] | Yeah. | 嗯 | 
| [41:04] | Sometimes knowing that just isn’t good enough. | 但有时即便如此还是不够 | 
| [41:10] | I know. | 我知道 | 
| [41:20] | “If there must be trouble, let it be in my day, | “如果注定要有动荡 就发生在我的时代吧” | 
| [41:23] | “that my child may have peace.” Thomas Paine. | “让我的孩子享受和平” 托马斯・潘恩 |