| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:01] | Previously, on Criminal Minds. | |
| [00:03] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 | 
| [00:05] | Please. I don’t want it. I don’t want it. | 求你 我不想要 | 
| [00:06] | It helps. | 这能帮你 | 
| [00:22] | What is the matter with you? | 你是怎么了 | 
| [00:24] | What… What do you mean what’s the matter with me? | 什么意思 我怎么了 | 
| [00:26] | I’ve… I’ve never seen you act like this. | 我从未见过你这样 | 
| [00:27] | Oh, really. Oh, in the months that you’ve known me, | 是吗 就在你认识我的几个月里 | 
| [00:29] | you’ve never seen me act this way? | 你从未见过我这样吗 | 
| [00:30] | Hey, no offence, Emily, | 别介意 艾米莉 | 
| [00:32] | but you don’t really know what you’re talking about, do you? | 但你其实并不怎么了解我 是吧 | 
| [00:35] | NEWSCASTER: Earlier this morning, Katrina crashed into the Gulf Coast | 今天早些时候 卡特里娜冲上了墨西哥海湾 | 
| [00:38] | with sustained winds of 125 miles per hour. | 风速持续达到时速201公里 | 
| [00:41] | As many homes are being destroyed, residents are trying to evacuate. | 很多房屋被毁 居民都在想办法撤离 | 
| [00:50] | Are you listening to me, Pop? | 听到了吗 爸爸 | 
| [00:51] | Grab your wallet and get the hell out of there. The buses are filling up. | 拿上钱包 快离开 公交车都坐满了 | 
| [00:54] | This case is eating at me, Billy. | 这案子让我寝食难安 比利 | 
| [00:56] | Dad, forget the damn case. | 爸爸 别管案子了 | 
| [00:58] | What the hell am I missing here? | 我到底遗漏了什么 | 
| [01:00] | People are drowning in their homes. The levees ain’t gonna hold. | 好多人都淹死在家里了 防洪堤坚持不住的 | 
| [01:03] | The whole parish is going under water. | 整个教区都要被淹了 | 
| [01:06] | -I got another letter, Billy. -Screw the letter, Pop! | -我又收到了信 比利 -去他的信 爸爸 | 
| [01:08] | Forget the serial killer. They’re opening up the Superdome. | 别管连环杀手了 他们要打开超级穹顶 | 
| [01:11] | I want you to meet me there. | 我们去那里碰面 | 
| [01:13] | I’ll be damned. | 天啊 | 
| [01:15] | Come on. Please, I’m begging you, Pop. Pop? Pop. | 拜托 求你 我求你 爸爸 爸爸? | 
| [01:56] | 行为分析组 弗吉尼亚州 匡提科 如今 | |
| [01:59] | We’ve got a serial killer in New Orleans | 新奥尔良出了连环杀手 | 
| [02:01] | who killed at least three men pre-Katrina. | 此人在卡特里娜飓风前 至少杀了三名男子 | 
| [02:04] | Until now, the New Orleans Police Department believed | 此前 新奥尔良警局一直以为 | 
| [02:06] | that the serial killer died in the storm. | 那个连环杀手死在了飓风里 | 
| [02:08] | And what’s happened to tell them otherwise? | 他们为什么改变了想法 | 
| [02:09] | A fourth body was found in the French Quarter last night. | 昨晚法国区发现了第四具尸体 | 
| [02:12] | Same MO, another male, throat slashed, eviscerated. | 手法相同 又是男性 被割喉 开膛 | 
| [02:16] | A year and a half. That’s a long cooling off period. | 隔了一年半 好长的冷却期 | 
| [02:18] | Are we sure this is the same UnSub? | 我们能确定是同一名不明嫌犯吗 | 
| [02:20] | He claims to be. He sent a letter to William Lamontagne, | 他自称是 他给威廉・拉蒙泰寄了信 | 
| [02:23] | the head detective on the case. | 也就是此案的负责警探 | 
| [02:24] | Lamontagne have any leads? | 拉蒙泰有线索吗 | 
| [02:26] | He died in Katrina. His son is actually heading the case now. | 他死在了卡特里娜飓风中 他儿子现在负责此案了 | 
| [02:31] | That can’t be easy. | 肯定很辛酸吧 | 
| [02:32] | Well, we need to pore over the evidence | 我们得仔细研究 | 
| [02:33] | from the first three murders | 头三起凶案的证据 | 
| [02:35] | -and determine the pattern. -Katrina washed everything away. | -确定规律 -卡特里娜飓风冲走了一切 | 
| [02:37] | The three victims we know of, their autopsy reports, witness statements, | 我们已知的三名被害人 他们的尸检报告 目击者证词 | 
| [02:42] | DNA test results. | DNA检测结果 | 
| [02:43] | So, basically all we have to go off is the latest victim? | 那么说来 我们只有最新的一名被害人了 | 
| [02:48] | Until he kills again. | 除非他再杀人 | 
| [03:25] | Robert Kennedy once said, | 罗伯特・肯尼迪曾说 | 
| [03:27] | “Tragedy is a tool for the living to gain wisdom, | “悲剧是让生者增长智慧的工具” | 
| [03:31] | “not a guide by which to live.” | “不是生活的指南” | 
| [03:35] | Hey, Reid, what’s going on up there? | 瑞德 你干什么呢 | 
| [03:38] | Just thinking of this old friend of mine from Las Vegas, Ethan. | 在想我的一位拉斯维加斯的老友 伊森 | 
| [03:43] | Pretty sure he lives in New Orleans now. | 他现在应该就住在新奥尔良 | 
| [03:44] | Really? You going to give him a call? | 是吗 你要联系他吗 | 
| [03:46] | We grew up competing against each other in absolutely everything. | 我们从小凡事都相互竞争 | 
| [03:49] | Spelling bees, science fairs. | 拼写大会 科学展 | 
| [03:50] | We also both had our hearts set on joining the Bureau but | 我们还都一心想加入联调局 | 
| [03:54] | first day at Quantico he backed out. | 但他来匡提科第一天就退出了 | 
| [03:56] | He probably just couldn’t take the heat. | 可能是承受不住压力吧 | 
| [03:59] | It’s not really for us to judge, is it? | 这不由我们来评判吧 | 
| [04:02] | Right. My bad. | 是啊 我不好 | 
| [04:05] | These are copies of the newspaper articles on the murders dating back to | 这些是那些凶案的报纸报道 | 
| [04:08] | early August, 2005. It’s all we have to go on. | 可追溯到2005年8月初 我们只有这些了 | 
| [04:12] | He killed three times. He stopped for 18 months | 他杀了三个人 中止了18个月 | 
| [04:14] | and then he started killing again. | 然后又开始杀人了 | 
| [04:15] | Should have Garcia run a list of any offenders in the area. | 该让加西亚列出这一带的罪犯 | 
| [04:18] | Anyone who spent the last year and a half doing time. | 看谁这一年半在监狱 | 
| [04:21] | Or anyone that relocated after Katrina and recently moved back. | 或在卡特里娜飓风之后迁移去了别处 最近又搬了回来 | 
| [04:24] | What is the victimology in killing a mechanic, | 这叫什么被害人特征 包括了机械师 | 
| [04:27] | a real estate broker and a cook | 地产经纪人 厨师 | 
| [04:29] | with ages ranging from 22 to 45? | 年龄也从22岁到45岁不等 | 
| [04:32] | And this latest is a 33-year-old taxi driver. | 最近的一起是33岁的出租车司机 | 
| [04:35] | They just don’t seem to have very much in common. | 他们似乎没有什么共同点 | 
| [04:37] | Besides being male walking the French Quarter late at night. | 除了都是大晚上在法国区游荡的男人 | 
| [04:39] | Which is notorious for muggings off the main drag. | 在主街旁遭抢劫的概率很高 | 
| [04:42] | Yeah, but this guy isn’t in a rush to flee the scene. | 对 但这人并不急着逃离现场 | 
| [04:45] | A slaughter like this takes time. | 这样的屠杀要慢慢来 | 
| [04:47] | Andrei Chikatilo fantasized that the men he killed were his captives. | 安德烈・齐卡提洛幻想 被他杀害的人是他的俘虏 | 
| [04:50] | And that torturing and mutilating them somehow made him a hero. | 对他们的折磨和残害让他成了英雄 | 
| [04:53] | This city’s barely back to life. | 城市才刚刚恢复生机 | 
| [04:55] | Something like this could cripple its psyche. | 这样的事会让城市陷入低谷 | 
| [04:57] | So, where do we start? | 那我们从何入手 | 
| [04:59] | Well, with no case file, there’s only one place we can start. Square one. | 没有案卷 那只有一个办法了 从零开始 | 
| [05:10] | You must be BAU. Bill Lamontagne. | 你们是行为分析组的吧 我是比尔・拉蒙泰 | 
| [05:13] | Hi, Jennifer Jareau, we spoke on the phone. | 你好 珍妮弗・让热 我们通过电话 | 
| [05:16] | Okay, then. I pictured you different. | 好吧 你跟我想象的不一样 | 
| [05:20] | These are Agents Gideon and Morgan. | 他们是吉迪恩和莫根探员 | 
| [05:22] | This is Detective William Lamontagne Jr. | 这是小威廉・拉蒙泰警探 | 
| [05:25] | Appreciate you guys being here. | 多谢你们赶来 | 
| [05:27] | My daddy was too stubborn to ever ask for any help. | 我爸爸太固执 不愿请求帮助 | 
| [05:30] | Sorry for your loss. | 深表哀悼 | 
| [05:34] | I understand you received a letter. | 据我所知你收到了信 | 
| [05:35] | Yeah. Before they were lost in Katrina, my daddy received two others. | 对 我爸爸还收到过两封 可惜在卡特里娜飓风里遗失了 | 
| [05:39] | This one came addressed to him yesterday. | 这是昨天寄给他的 | 
| [05:41] | And they passed it on to me. | 他们转交给了我 | 
| [05:42] | Are you sure it’s from the same killer? | 你确定还是那个凶手寄的吗 | 
| [05:45] | It’s a detailed account of what he did to the body. | 详尽描述了对尸体做了什么 | 
| [05:48] | Four layers of fatty tissue, sliced through like butter. | 四层脂肪组织 像切黄油一样切开了 | 
| [05:51] | I’ve only seen that three other times. | 我也就还见过三次 | 
| [05:53] | You worked this case initially? | 你最初就参与了这个案子吗 | 
| [05:55] | Yeah, you don’t forget victims like this. It’s like they were dissected. | 对 这样的被害人可忘不了 就像是被解剖了 | 
| [05:58] | I can still smell the alcohol on him. | 我还能闻到他身上的酒味儿 | 
| [06:00] | This is New Orleans. Dead or alive, it’s a smell you get used to. | 这里是新奥尔良 不管是死是活 你会习惯这气味 | 
| [06:04] | The victim has no defence wounds, | 被害人没有防御伤 | 
| [06:06] | meaning this is most likely a blitz attack. | 这很可能是闪电袭击 | 
| [06:12] | No hesitation marks or rapid thrusts. | 没有犹豫痕迹 或快速插入 | 
| [06:15] | Cuts are methodical, almost procedural. | 切口有条理 几乎像手术 | 
| [06:18] | My guess, whoever gutted this guy was taught to. | 我猜 给他开膛的人受过训练 | 
| [06:20] | So you think he might have some medical training? | 你觉得他可能接受过医疗训练吗 | 
| [06:22] | How else could he carve around every organ and leave each one intact? | 不然他怎么可能下刀时 绕开所有器官 没伤及分毫 | 
| [06:26] | Have any of his relatives come to claim the body? | 有他的亲属来认尸吗 | 
| [06:28] | Anyone we could speak with? | 我们能找谁谈谈吗 | 
| [06:29] | No, I’ll end up boxing up the poor bastard’s ashes. | 没有 最终还得我 来给这可怜人收骨灰 | 
| [06:32] | Left to collect dust in storage. | 丢进仓库里积灰 | 
| [06:35] | All the bodies I’ve been through in the last year and a half, | 这一年半来我检验过的尸体太多了 | 
| [06:37] | it’s a wonder I still have room. | 还能有地方也是奇迹 | 
| [06:46] | It’d be pretty easy to hide out in one of these alcoves, | 在这些凹室里躲着 等待被害人出现 | 
| [06:48] | wait for the victim without ever being seen. | 而不被看见可并不难 | 
| [06:50] | Yeah, all four murders occurred within a 10-block radius | 所有四起凶杀都发生在法国区 | 
| [06:53] | here inside the French Quarter. | 这十个街区内 | 
| [06:55] | On any given night, there’d have to be thousands of people | 在任何一晚 得有上千人 | 
| [06:57] | walking through here from the bars. | 离开酒吧经过这里 | 
| [06:59] | Tens of thousands. | 上万人 | 
| [07:00] | When I first started as a cop, I worked the Quarter. | 我刚当上警察时 就在法国区干 | 
| [07:03] | It’s like being in the riot squad every night. | 就好像每晚都干防暴队 | 
| [07:05] | Every Sunday, I’d get off work around sunrise, | 每周日都是破晓时才下班 | 
| [07:07] | be ready to pass out, and my daddy’d be waiting for me at my house | 准备一头闷在床上 我爸爸就在家等着我 | 
| [07:11] | to make me drive him uptown to Franky and Johnny’s for po-boys. | 要我开车送他去上城区 买弗兰克和约翰尼的三明治 | 
| [07:15] | He called it, “Communing with New Orleans.” | 他管这叫“跟新奥尔良人 一起上下班” | 
| [07:17] | Your father tell you anything else about this case that we should know? | 你父亲还跟你说过什么 我们应该知道的关于此案的信息吗 | 
| [07:20] | He tried to, but you guys should see that for yourself. | 他是有话想说 但你们还是自己来看吧 | 
| [07:28] | This wall’s still standing where daddy carved the message | 爸爸临死前刻下信息时 | 
| [07:31] | right before he died. | 这堵墙就是这样 | 
| [07:37] | There’s no doubt he’s still working from the grave. | 毫无疑问 他死了还在工作 | 
| [07:41] | 琼斯 | |
| [07:42] | “Jones.” That name mean anything to you? | “琼斯”你认得这名字吗 | 
| [07:45] | No, I ran it through the database against every offender in New Orleans. | 不 我在数据库里查了 新奥尔良所有的罪犯 | 
| [07:48] | And you can imagine how many hits I got | 你能想象我查到了多少琼斯 | 
| [07:50] | but nothing came up in connection with this case. | 但并未发现跟此案有关的 | 
| [07:53] | But in your dad’s final moments, it was | 但在你爸爸临终时 | 
| [07:55] | the most important thing he wanted to say. | 这却是他最想说的话 | 
| [07:58] | I learnt how to play the drums in this house, | 我在这家里学会了打鼓 | 
| [08:01] | grew up with two dogs in this house. | 跟两只狗一起在这家里长大 | 
| [08:04] | All it’s going to be now is the word “Jones” carved into that wall. | 而现在只剩下了刻在墙上的“琼斯” | 
| [08:07] | Detective, if he had written the UnSub’s name | 警探 如果他写的是不明嫌犯的名字 | 
| [08:09] | I think you would have found him by now. | 你肯定早找到他了 | 
| [08:11] | “Jones” is the one piece of the puzzle that your daddy did know. | “琼斯”是你父亲知道的拼图的一块 | 
| [08:14] | He trusted you to figure out the rest. | 他信任你能想到剩下的 | 
| [08:16] | Yeah. I know it. | 我知道 | 
| [08:17] | But I’ve pored over it a thousand times and I still can’t put it together. | 但我已经考虑上千遍了 还是想不通 | 
| [08:23] | I can’t get it out of my head. | 我脑子里时刻都在想 | 
| [08:26] | It eats at me every day. | 每天这都让我寝食难安 | 
| [08:29] | You okay? | 你没事吧 | 
| [08:31] | Yeah. I just don’t want to disappoint him. | 嗯 我就是不想让他失望 | 
| [08:40] | -Is that the letter from the UnSub? -Yeah. | -那是不明嫌犯的信吗 -嗯 | 
| [08:42] | “I’m back with a vengeance. I wanted you to know. | “我回来复仇了 我想告诉你” | 
| [08:45] | “The last guy made it easy, | “最后那男人很好办” | 
| [08:46] | “being out so late, stumbling home drunk. | “那么晚还出门 醉醺醺地回家” | 
| [08:48] | “I enjoyed slicing around his organs. Thought about sending you one. | “我很喜欢绕开他的器官下刀 还考虑过寄给你一个” | 
| [08:52] | “He was asking to be ripped, don’t you think, Boss? Yours truly.” | “他就是想被开膛 不是吗 老大 此致” | 
| [08:56] | Hey. | 嘿 | 
| [08:59] | Hey. | 嘿 | 
| [09:01] | To say that the victims were asking to be killed denies all culpability. | 说被害人自求被杀否认了有罪性 | 
| [09:04] | Most sexual sadists rationalise their own behaviour | 大部分性虐待狂都给自己的行为开脱 | 
| [09:06] | by blaming the victims like that. | 就像这样怪罪到被害人头上 | 
| [09:08] | But there was no evidence of sexual assault in the autopsy. | 但尸检并未发现性侵迹象 | 
| [09:11] | He could be a homosexual male | 他可能是同性恋男子 | 
| [09:13] | stabbing because he needs violence for arousal. | 捅人是因为需要暴力来唤起性欲 | 
| [09:16] | Every kill he’s acting out a fantasy of revenge. | 每一杀 他都在实现复仇幻想 | 
| [09:19] | What if he’s trying to act out something else? | 他会不会是想做别的什么 | 
| [09:21] | Like what? With the exception of the victims | -什么呢 -除了被害人 | 
| [09:22] | being men, it’s the same MO. | 都是男性 手法都完全一样 | 
| [09:24] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么呢 | 
| [09:26] | All four victims were found with their throats slashed, | 四名被害人都被割喉 | 
| [09:28] | eviscerated, the murders perpetrated in semi-public places after dark, | 被开膛 凶案发生在天黑后 半开放的地方 | 
| [09:31] | investigators taunted with letters addressed as “Boss.” | 调查员被寄给“老大”的信嘲弄 | 
| [09:34] | The only difference is that case was a hundred years ago | 唯一的区别是那些案件 发生在上百年前 | 
| [09:36] | and the murders took place in London. | 而且发生在伦敦 | 
| [09:39] | Jack the Ripper. | 开膛手杰克 | 
| [09:41] | And the UnSub wants us to think that | 不明嫌犯想让我们觉得 | 
| [09:42] | he’s the modern day version loose in New Orleans? | 他是当代逍遥在新奥尔良的 开膛手杰克吗 | 
| [09:46] | Please. Don’t. | 求你 别 | 
| [10:03] | So, the three of you were out together last night? | 你们三个昨晚一起出来玩吗 | 
| [10:06] | Mark had just paid his tab at one bar | 马克刚在一个酒吧付了账 | 
| [10:08] | and he was on his way to meet us at another. | 正要跟我们去另一个碰头 | 
| [10:09] | You guys get in any trouble? | 你们跟谁惹麻烦了吗 | 
| [10:11] | A drunken brawl? Anybody get out of hand? | 醉酒斗殴?有局面失控的吗 | 
| [10:13] | We were just out to have fun, you know? | 我们就是出来玩的 | 
| [10:15] | Minded our own business. | 自顾自的 | 
| [10:16] | Could Mark have met a girl? Maybe upset her boyfriend? | 马克会不会认识了哪个姑娘 惹怒了她的男友 | 
| [10:19] | No, sir. | 不会 长官 | 
| [10:20] | He struck out like we all did. | 他跟我们一样毫无收获 | 
| [10:23] | -Thanks, guys. -Okay. | -谢谢 两位 -好 | 
| [10:28] | I can hardly keep up with this guy. | 我简直跟不上这人的步伐 | 
| [10:30] | Well, if he’s mimicking Jack the Ripper that might be precisely the point. | 如果他是想模仿开膛手杰克 可能就是要这样 | 
| [10:34] | He terrorized London for months without ever getting caught. | 他让伦敦陷入了数月的恐慌 一直没被抓住 | 
| [10:38] | I’d appreciate it if you gather your men. | 请你叫齐你的人 | 
| [10:40] | We’d like to give you a profile of who you’re up against. | 我们要给出一份凶手侧写 | 
| [10:43] | The offender we’re looking for is friendly, | 这位凶手很友好 | 
| [10:45] | agile, somewhere between 30 and 35. | 敏捷 年龄在30到35之间 | 
| [10:48] | He’ll lure with charm and kill with rage. | 他会靠魅力引人上钩 在愤怒下杀人 | 
| [10:52] | We believe he’s murdering men to reclaim his power. | 我们认为他在靠杀人 夺回自己的力量 | 
| [10:55] | This UnSub suffers from low self-esteem, | 不明嫌犯很自卑 | 
| [10:57] | but he probably covers it well. | 但他可能掩饰得很好 | 
| [10:59] | He dresses impeccably to feed the fa?ade. | 他的打扮能完美地维持表象 | 
| [11:02] | Jack the Ripper himself was an impetuous lust murderer, | 开膛手杰克是个鲁莽的淫欲杀手 | 
| [11:06] | whereas this offender is organised, calculating. | 而这名罪犯则很有条理 精于算计 | 
| [11:10] | He might even stalk his victims for days before the actual kill. | 他杀人前 甚至可能跟踪过被害人数日 | 
| [11:17] | We believe this killer identifies with Jack the Ripper because | 我们认为凶手自比开膛手杰克 | 
| [11:20] | he’s lost his own identity. | 是因为他失去了自己的身份 | 
| [11:22] | Maybe through years of child abuse or some catastrophic event. | 或许是因为多年的童年虐待 或某种灾难性事件 | 
| [11:28] | Because he overcompensates to hide his insecurities, | 因为他为掩盖不安而过度补偿 | 
| [11:31] | we believe he may hold a position of authority at work. | 我们认为他可能在工作上 有一份权威性职位 | 
| [11:34] | And since we think he’s had medical training, | 因为我们认为他接受过医疗训练 | 
| [11:36] | consider EMTs, doctors, veterinarians. | 要考虑急救人员 医生 兽医 | 
| [11:40] | Please be careful. To this UnSub, the French Quarter’s a hunting ground. | 务必小心 在这名不明嫌犯眼中 法国区就是狩猎场 | 
| [11:44] | He’s certainly already proven he knows the terrain. | 他已经证明了自己熟悉这一带 | 
| [12:05] | Jeez! Reid, you scared me. | 天啊 瑞德 你吓到我了 | 
| [12:09] | I’ve always been one step ahead of you, man. | 我总是先你一步 | 
| [12:11] | Yeah, whatever helps you sleep at night. | 是啊 你晚上能睡好就骗自己吧 | 
| [12:14] | I’m glad you called. It’s good to see you. | 我很高兴你联系我 见到你真好 | 
| [12:16] | You, too. | 我也是 | 
| [12:18] | Let’s get a drink. | 我们去喝一杯吧 | 
| [12:23] | Prentiss. | 普兰蒂斯 | 
| [12:24] | What was the thing Jack the Ripper took from one of his victims? | 开膛手杰克从他的一位被害人身上 夺走了什么 | 
| [12:27] | Besides, well you know, her life? | 当然了 除了她的生命 | 
| [12:37] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 | 
| [12:38] | A kidney. How horrifyingly fantastic is that? | 肾脏 多恐怖又惊人啊 | 
| [12:43] | And are you going anywhere with this? | 你是有什么想说吗 | 
| [12:45] | Just that I found an unsolved murder | 就是 我发现了一起未结凶案 | 
| [12:47] | that happened four months ago in Galveston, Texas | 四个月前发生在得州加尔维斯顿 | 
| [12:49] | with the same MO. The victim missing that very organ. | 手法一致 被害人也缺了那个器官 | 
| [12:55] | -I amaze myself. -Yeah, me too. Great work. | -我自己都很惊奇 -我也惊奇 好样的 | 
| [13:01] | -What’s that? -Garcia found a similar case | -怎么了 -加西亚在得州加尔维斯顿 | 
| [13:03] | in Galveston, Texas. | 发现了类似案件 | 
| [13:04] | A lot of Katrina refugees relocated there. | 很多卡特里娜飓风难民被迁去了那里 | 
| [13:06] | It could be the same guy. He removed the kidney just like Jack the Ripper. | 可能是同一个人 他像开膛手杰克那样切除了肾脏 | 
| [13:10] | Call Reid and Morgan. I want the three on a plane to Texas tonight. | 联系瑞德和莫根 我要你们三个今晚上飞机去得州 | 
| [13:13] | Okay. | 好 | 
| [13:20] | 普兰蒂斯来电 | |
| [13:24] | So, are you going to ask the question? | 你打算问我吗 | 
| [13:28] | -What question? -Come on, man, it’s me here. | -问你什么 -得了 是我啊 | 
| [13:32] | We haven’t talked to each other in years. I know it’s why you called me. | 我们好多年都没联系了 我知道你是为这个才联系我 | 
| [13:35] | Ask the question. | 问我吧 | 
| [13:38] | Why did you quit after only one day of FBI training? | 你为什么在联调局训练一天就退出了 | 
| [13:42] | Well, | 这个嘛 | 
| [13:46] | I’m sure you’ve considered the evidence, | 你肯定考虑过了证据 | 
| [13:49] | analysed the signs. | 分析过了征兆 | 
| [13:53] | What’s your theory? | 你的理论是什么 | 
| [13:54] | You were battling your own demons. | 你在跟自己的心魔斗争 | 
| [13:55] | You didn’t have room to analyse someone else’s. | 你没时间去分析他人的心魔了 | 
| [13:58] | Not bad. Not bad. | 不错 不错 | 
| [14:00] | Those days I did prefer Jack Daniel’s to Jeff Dahmer. | 那些日子里 我是更喜欢杰克丹尼 而不是杰弗・达默 | 
| [14:04] | But they both weigh on your soul eventually. | 但最终 他们都会给你的灵魂带来负担 | 
| [14:09] | Sorry. | 抱歉 | 
| [14:10] | 普兰蒂斯来电 | |
| [14:13] | The Bat-phone. | 蝙蝠手机 | 
| [14:18] | Let me ask you this, Ethan. Do you ever regret it? | 我问你 伊森 你后悔过吗 | 
| [14:23] | You know, I may not be changing the world, but | 我可能无法改变世界 | 
| [14:25] | my music makes me happy. | 但我的音乐让我开心 | 
| [14:28] | It doesn’t take a profiler to see that you’re not. | 哪怕不是侧写师也看得出你不开心 | 
| [14:34] | It’s not easy. It’s not… | 这不容易 | 
| [14:36] | I don’t even believe some of the things that I’ve seen. | 我见识过的一些事让我难以置信 | 
| [14:41] | John Coltrane. He was a genius, too. | 约翰・柯川 他也是天才 | 
| [14:45] | Died of cancer | 死于癌症 | 
| [14:46] | but most people think it was the booze and heroin that did him in. | 但大部分人认为是酒精和海洛因 害死了他 | 
| [14:50] | What are you trying to say? | 你什么意思 | 
| [14:51] | You look like hell. | 你气色好差 | 
| [14:55] | -I’m fine. -Come on, man. | -我没事 -得了 | 
| [14:56] | I’m a jazz musician in New Orleans. | 我是新奥尔良的爵士乐音乐家 | 
| [14:58] | I know what it looks like when someone’s not well. | 我认得出情况不妙的样子 | 
| [15:02] | This may be the one time I can tell you something that you don’t already know. | 这可能是我唯一一次能告诉你一件 你还不知道的事 | 
| [15:07] | It might help you forget, but it won’t make it go away. | 它或许能帮你遗忘 但不会让它消失 | 
| [15:11] | And if I can tell… | 如果我都看出来了 | 
| [15:14] | You’re surrounded by some of the best minds in the world. | 你身边有世上最聪明的一些人 | 
| [15:16] | If you think they don’t notice… | 如果你以为他们没发现… | 
| [15:20] | Well, for a genius | 那作为天才 | 
| [15:24] | that’s just dumb. | 这可太蠢了 | 
| [15:31] | -Hey. -Hey. | -嘿 -嘿 | 
| [15:36] | Where’s Reid? | 瑞德呢 | 
| [15:39] | -I was hoping he was with you. -I thought you said you called him. | -我还希望你们在一起呢 -你不是说你给他打电话了吗 | 
| [15:41] | I did, four times. Nothing. | 我打了四次呢 没人接 | 
| [15:45] | The victim’s fiancée is expecting us. What are we supposed to do? | 被害人的未婚妻在等着我们呢 我们怎么办 | 
| [15:52] | We got one option. Wheels up. | 只有一个办法 出发 | 
| [16:00] | Thank you. It’s not right. | 谢谢 这不对 | 
| [16:03] | The French Quarter is one of the only parts of the city that dodged Katrina | 法国区是城里唯一躲过了 卡特里娜飓风蹂躏的地方 | 
| [16:06] | and now there’s a serial killer loose. | 现在又出现了连环杀手 | 
| [16:08] | It’s a small area. We’re narrowing down the profile. | 这里不大 我们在缩小侧写范围 | 
| [16:12] | We’ll find him. | 我们会找到他的 | 
| [16:16] | You always drink while you’re still on the clock? | 你还没下班时总会喝酒吗 | 
| [16:18] | This is New Orleans, honey. It’s a cultural thing. | 这里是新奥尔良 亲爱的 这叫文化 | 
| [16:22] | Where are you from? | 你是哪人 | 
| [16:25] | Pennsylvania. | 宾夕法尼亚州 | 
| [16:27] | I take it the folks are a little rigid about the rules up that way. | 那边的人对规矩挺较真吧 | 
| [16:34] | If it makes you feel better, | 如果能让你好受点 | 
| [16:38] | we’ll play it Pennsylvania-style tonight. | 我们今晚按宾州的风格来 | 
| [16:42] | I just hate that this guy has a leg up on us, you know? | 我就是恨他先我们一步 | 
| [16:45] | I promise, as soon as my team knows anything, we’ll hear. Okay? | 我保证 我们队如果发现了什么 肯定让你知道 好吗 | 
| [16:53] | Why haven’t you married? | 你怎么还没结婚 | 
| [16:58] | That involves this case, how exactly? | 这跟案子有什么关系 | 
| [17:01] | It doesn’t. I’m just flirting. | 没关系 我在跟你调情 | 
| [17:06] | It’s unprofessional. You don’t have to answer that. | 这不专业 你不用回答 | 
| [17:09] | Excuse me, compliments of the woman in the blue top. | 不好意思 蓝上衣的女士送来的 | 
| [17:18] | Wow, that was bold. | 好大胆啊 | 
| [17:21] | Well, she might’ve thought we were just working. | 她可能以为我们只是在工作 | 
| [17:25] | We are. | 我们就是 | 
| [17:27] | What, are you jealous? | 怎么你嫉妒了吗 | 
| [17:31] | No. I’m just… I’m surprised, that’s all. | 没有 我就是好惊讶 | 
| [17:35] | You’re a lousy liar, too. | 你真不会撒谎 | 
| [17:38] | You haven’t had much practise, huh? | 近来练习得不多吧 | 
| [17:40] | It’s a culture thing, you see. | 这叫文化 | 
| [17:45] | There you go. | 给你 | 
| [17:48] | Everybody kept saying, “Crime’s going to skyrocket after the relocation.” | 大家都在说“迁移过后 犯罪率肯定会飙升” | 
| [17:53] | You just never think it’s going to happen to you. | 你不会觉得那会影响到你 | 
| [17:56] | The report said that your fiancé was | 报告上说 你未婚夫被杀那晚 | 
| [17:58] | bar hopping for his bachelor party on the night he was killed. | 在参加自己的单身派对 玩酒吧串联 | 
| [18:04] | We were supposed to be married in October. | 我们本来10月就要结婚了 | 
| [18:08] | He was just out celebrating that with friends. | 他只是跟朋友出去庆祝了 | 
| [18:11] | Was there anyone at Leonard’s bachelor party you didn’t know? | 莱纳德的单身派对上 有你不认识的人吗 | 
| [18:15] | We all grew up together. They’re like family to me. | 我们都一起长大的 他们就像我的家人 | 
| [18:18] | Whether they met somebody out, now that’s a different story. | 他们有没有遇到别的人 就不好说了 | 
| [18:23] | They’re a rowdy bunch. They’d party with anybody. | 他们很能闹 跟谁都玩得起来 | 
| [18:31] | Each of the last two victims was travelling in a group. | 上两位被害人都是有同伴的 | 
| [18:34] | Both were drinking. Both in public arenas. Bar hopping. | 都在喝酒 都去了公共场所 酒吧串联 | 
| [18:36] | So, how could their friends not see anything? | 所以他们的朋友怎么可能 什么都没看到 | 
| [18:41] | It’s like when the lion preys upon antelope. | 就像狮子捕猎羚羊 | 
| [18:44] | You lost me. | 我不懂 | 
| [18:48] | Well, that’s because you, Emily Prentiss, | 那是因为你 艾米莉・普兰蒂斯 | 
| [18:49] | have never been one of the antelope. | 从未做过羚羊 | 
| [18:51] | Oh, scratch that. You’ve totally lost me. | 不 这下我是彻底不懂了 | 
| [18:53] | Okay, check this out. | 好吧 听着 | 
| [18:56] | The antelope travel in packs. | 羚羊群体行动 | 
| [18:59] | So the lion just sits and waits. | 所以狮子就等待时机 | 
| [19:02] | Waits for just one of the antelope to break away from its herd, | 等待有一只羚羊脱离群体 | 
| [19:05] | so when he’s alone, vulnerable, and completely unprotected, | 等它形单影只 脆弱无助 无人保护时 | 
| [19:10] | that’s when the lioness strikes. That’s when she makes her move. | 母狮才会出击 才会行动 | 
| [19:12] | Wait a minute. Her move? | 等等 她吗 | 
| [19:14] | Prentiss, there’s only one thing that’s going to make a straight man | 普兰蒂斯 只有一件事能让直男 | 
| [19:16] | leave his friends on guy’s night out. | 跟哥们出来玩时 会主动脱队 | 
| [19:19] | And it’ll make him leave every time. | 而且是屡试不爽 | 
| [19:24] | One of the victims was out for his bachelor party, | 有一位被害人是出来参加单身派对的 | 
| [19:27] | another one out with just the guys. | 还有一个就是跟哥们一起出来 | 
| [19:29] | What’s the only temptation | 唯一能诱惑 | 
| [19:30] | that’s going to lure these men away from each other? | 这些男人离开彼此的是什么 | 
| [19:32] | A woman. | 一个女人 | 
| [19:34] | JJ. | 珍珍 | 
| [19:38] | Okay. Yeah, he’s right here with me. | 好 嗯 他就在我身边 | 
| [19:43] | Thanks. | 谢谢 | 
| [19:45] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 | 
| [19:46] | The UnSub we’re looking for is a woman. | 不明嫌犯是个女人 | 
| [19:58] | -Hey. -So I alerted the department | -嘿 -我已通知了警局 | 
| [20:00] | and updated the BOLO. | 更新了通告 | 
| [20:01] | Good. We need to set up a press conference. | 很好 我们得准备一场新闻发布会 | 
| [20:03] | We’re not making a media spectacle out of this. | 我们不能把此事变成媒体狂欢 | 
| [20:06] | People need to know that this killer is a woman. | 人们需要知道这个凶手是女人 | 
| [20:10] | What? | 怎么了 | 
| [20:12] | Listen, tourists are just starting to filter back here. | 听着 游客刚开始回流 | 
| [20:16] | That’s not the issue. | 那可不是问题所在 | 
| [20:17] | I can’t create mass hysteria in a city trying to rebuild. | 我不能在尝试重建的城市里 制造歇斯底里的恐慌 | 
| [20:20] | Besides, we’ll be playing right into her hands. | 再说 那样不正中她下怀 | 
| [20:22] | So be it. | 那没办法 | 
| [20:25] | Look, I’m trying not to go above your head here. | 听着 我不想越级上报 | 
| [20:32] | I got that. | 我知道了 | 
| [20:34] | Then set up the press conference. | 那就去安排新闻发布会 | 
| [20:38] | Hey, you guys are back from Galveston? | 你们从加尔维斯顿回来了吗 | 
| [20:40] | First light this morning. Where were you? | 今早天刚亮就回来了 你去哪了 | 
| [20:42] | I was out with a friend. I already told you. | 我见朋友去了 我跟你说了 | 
| [20:44] | I called you four times. | 我给你打了四次电话 | 
| [20:46] | I didn’t have any cell phone reception so I didn’t get your message until late. | 我没有手机信号 所以直到很晚才收到你的留言 | 
| [20:50] | Right. | 好吧 | 
| [20:52] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 | 
| [20:54] | Our UnSub’s a woman. | 不明嫌犯是个女人 | 
| [20:57] | They just found another body in the Quarter. | 法国区又发现了一具尸体 | 
| [21:01] | Throat’s been cut. He’s been disembowelled, too. | 喉咙被割 还被开膛了 | 
| [21:07] | Reeks of booze. It’s more than a pattern. | 一股酒气 这不止是规律 | 
| [21:11] | Only this time she cut off the ear lobe. | 这次她还切下了耳垂 | 
| [21:12] | She’s sticking to the Ripper’s paradigm. | 她在按开膛手的方式来 | 
| [21:15] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 | 
| [21:16] | In one letter of correspondence, Jack the Ripper promised | 开膛手杰克在一封来信里许诺 | 
| [21:18] | to cut the earlobe off of his next victim. | 要切下下一位被害人的耳垂 | 
| [21:21] | And he did. It was the one day that he killed twice. | 他也的确那么做了 那天他杀了两个人 | 
| [21:25] | So, she’s going to kill again by the end of the day. | 所以她今天结束前还要再杀人 | 
| [21:27] | Okay, what do we know about female serial killers? | 好吧 我们对女连环杀手都知道什么 | 
| [21:30] | Basically, you have two types. | 基本上有两种类型 | 
| [21:32] | The Sante Kimes model. Cold, calculated, | 桑特・凯姆斯 冷漠 算计 | 
| [21:35] | preys on men for money, takes their time building relationships. | 为钱谋害男人 花时间建立关系 | 
| [21:37] | It’s more likely we’re dealing with the Aileen Wournos archetype. | 我们更可能遇到的是 爱琳・沃诺斯型的 | 
| [21:40] | Motivated by paranoia and fear, luring men with sex. | 受多疑和恐惧驱使 靠性引诱男人 | 
| [21:43] | Well, this UnSub’s organised. She follows a routine. | 这名不明嫌犯很有条理 她有固定流程 | 
| [21:45] | She meets men in a bar, flirts with them over drinks, | 她在酒吧认识男人 在喝酒时跟他们调情 | 
| [21:49] | then suggests that they consummate the evening in an alley. | 然后提出在小巷里给这一晚 花上圆满的句号 | 
| [21:53] | We need to be in those streets. | 我们得上街找人 | 
| [21:55] | Office just brought me this. | 警官刚给我拿来了这个 | 
| [21:59] | “Dear Boss, by now I have rid the world of one more. | “亲爱的老大 我又在这世上除掉了一个” | 
| [22:03] | “So many men, so little time. | “好多男人 时间不多” | 
| [22:05] | “I hope you don’t mind the mess. | “希望你不介意弄得那么乱” | 
| [22:07] | “They make it so easy, I just can’t help myself. Yours truly.” | “他们让我很好办 我忍不住 此致” | 
| [22:19] | So, we’re looking for a woman who will approach men, | 我们在找一个主动接近男人的女人 | 
| [22:22] | comfortable being the aggressor, huh? | 不介意主动出击 | 
| [22:25] | And I’m guessing she’d have to be quite attractive | 我猜她应该相当漂亮 | 
| [22:28] | in order to lure them away. | 才能把他们引走 | 
| [22:34] | Most of the women are out in groups, | 大部分女人都是结伴出来的 | 
| [22:35] | so keep your eyes open for someone on their own. | 眼睛盯住落单的人 | 
| [22:41] | “So many men, so little time.” | 好多男人 时间不多 | 
| [22:43] | As if she’s on a quest to wipe out the race. | 就好像她在执行任务 要消灭所有男人 | 
| [22:48] | Or the father who molested her? | 或许是为了消灭猥亵了她的父亲吗 | 
| [22:51] | Some people think Jack The Ripper mutilated women after his mother | 也有人认为开膛手杰克 之所以残害女性 是因为他母亲 | 
| [22:54] | sexually abused him for years. | 曾持续数年性虐待他 | 
| [22:57] | Yet for someone so enraged | 但一个如此愤怒的人 | 
| [23:00] | this UnSub sounds oddly apologetic | 不明嫌犯听上去似乎因 | 
| [23:03] | for leaving a bloody crime scene. Why? | 留下血腥的犯罪现场而颇感抱歉 为什么 | 
| [23:08] | That might be what Lamontagne figured out right before he died. | 那或许就是拉蒙泰死前想通的问题 | 
| [23:12] | You got to admit, these guys are making it pretty easy. | 你得承认 这些男人让她很好下手 | 
| [23:15] | I wouldn’t follow a stranger into an alley no matter how wasted I was. | 不管我喝得多醉 都不会跟着陌生人走进小巷 | 
| [23:19] | Yeah, but you’re not a man. | 是啊 但你不是男人 | 
| [23:20] | Testosterone will follow a woman to Thailand. | 睾丸酮能让男人跟着女人去泰国 | 
| [23:22] | Barefoot. It’s just a fact. | 哪怕是赤脚 事实如此 | 
| [23:30] | Did you give that newest letter to Reid? | 你把最新的信交给瑞德了吗 | 
| [23:33] | He knows that Ripper case inside out. He may see something we’re missing. | 他对开膛手案了若指掌 或许会发现我们遗漏的东西 | 
| [23:38] | -I don’t think… -What is it? | -我觉得… -怎么了 | 
| [23:41] | Nothing. | 没事 | 
| [23:43] | Come on, you think I’m not aware something’s going on with him? | 得了 你以为我没发现他不对劲吗 | 
| [23:52] | You going to tell me why you missed that flight to Galveston? | 你要告诉我 你究竟为什么 错过了去加尔维斯顿的飞机吗 | 
| [23:55] | I already told you. There was no cell reception. | 我都说了 没有手机信号 | 
| [23:59] | Right. | 好吧 | 
| [24:01] | What? | 怎么了 | 
| [24:02] | Reid, anytime you want to come up with a better answer, | 瑞德 你什么时候 想给出个更好的回答的话 | 
| [24:04] | I’m standing right here. | 我就在这里 | 
| [24:09] | -Dark curls. Three o’clock. -I got it. | -黑卷发 3点钟方向 -看到了 | 
| [24:15] | -Hello? -She’s eyeing those guys | -你好 -她在看 | 
| [24:17] | outside that bar. | 酒吧外的那些男人 | 
| [24:19] | Hold on. Let me go. | 等等 我走开一下 | 
| [24:23] | Let’s go. | 我们走 | 
| [24:27] | Here she comes. | 她来了 | 
| [24:31] | Oh. Oh, I’m sorry. Man, I hate it when that happens. | 对不起 我真讨厌这种事 | 
| [24:34] | You… You’re all right? What can I do to say I’m sorry? | 你没事吧 我要怎么表示道歉 | 
| [24:38] | How about a drink? | 请我喝一杯吧 | 
| [24:41] | How about a drink? That’s good. That’s a good idea. Let’s go over here. | 请你喝一杯 好啊 我们这边来吧 | 
| [24:46] | Yeah, that’s totally fine. Yeah. Yeah, I’ll give you a call. Okay. | 没问题 嗯 我再联系你 好 | 
| [24:52] | Danny, you goofball, you dropped your wallet back there. | 丹尼 你个傻瓜 你刚刚掉了钱包 | 
| [24:59] | Thanks, next drink is on me. | 谢谢 下杯酒我请 | 
| [25:06] | So, where are your friends tonight? | 你朋友今晚去哪了 | 
| [25:11] | I didn’t bring any. | 我没带朋友来 | 
| [25:13] | They get in the way. | 她们碍事 | 
| [25:16] | Now see, I like that. | 我喜欢这样 | 
| [25:18] | ‘Cause, most girls, y’all don’t go nowhere alone. | 大部分姑娘去哪都是扎堆 | 
| [25:26] | I’m not most girls. | 我不是大部分姑娘 | 
| [25:39] | Hey, we got nothing. | 我们没发现 | 
| [25:41] | Well, the day’s almost over. So, if you’re right | 今天快结束了 如果你是对的 | 
| [25:43] | we just ran out of time. | 那我们没时间了 | 
| [25:53] | Your hair’s wet. | 你的头发湿了 | 
| [25:56] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 | 
| [26:12] | She’s mocking us. | 她在嘲讽我们 | 
| [26:13] | And she’s true to her word. | 而且她言出必行 | 
| [26:18] | Do you have any tweezers? Thank you. | 你有镊子吗 谢谢 | 
| [26:24] | -What is that? -I have no idea. | -那是什么 -我不知道 | 
| [26:31] | It’s a note from the UnSub addressed to your father. | 是不明嫌犯的字条 给你父亲的 | 
| [26:35] | Can I see it? | 我能看看吗 | 
| [26:37] | “Dear Boss, he wanted it. With that sharp tongue and vulgar hand. | “亲爱的老大 是他想要的 用他尖利的舌头和粗鲁的手” | 
| [26:42] | “Thought you’d like to know another will soon get what he deserves. | “你应该想知道 下一个很快就会得到应有的惩罚” | 
| [26:45] | “Yours truly.” | “此致” | 
| [26:47] | That’s weird. Typically, offenders write letters to be heard. | 奇怪 一般来说罪犯写信是想被聆听 | 
| [26:50] | Jack the Ripper bragged about not being caught | 开膛手杰克吹嘘了自己没被抓到的事 | 
| [26:52] | yet this UnSub isn’t using correspondence to flaunt her latest kill. | 但这名不明嫌犯没在利用 信件炫耀她最新的一案 | 
| [26:55] | Only to explain why she did it. | 只是在解释她为什么这么做 | 
| [26:57] | It’s possible that she considers herself a vigilante. | 她可能自以为是正义使者 | 
| [27:00] | That the men she’s killing deserve to die. | 她杀的男人就该去死 | 
| [27:03] | Well, maybe she’s contacting your father | 或许她联系你父亲 | 
| [27:06] | not because he was the lead detective on the case, but | 不是因为他是过世的前负责警探 | 
| [27:10] | she believes he’d understand. | 而是因为她认为他会懂 | 
| [27:12] | What, you think he knew her somehow? | 怎么 你觉得他认识她吗 | 
| [27:14] | Can you think of a woman in your dad’s life he helped through a tough time? | 你能想到你父亲曾经 帮过哪个女人撑过了艰难时光吗 | 
| [27:18] | Might be another police officer, | 可能是另一个警察 | 
| [27:20] | I don’t know, a prostitute he helped get off the street? | 我不知道 或许他帮助 离开了街头的妓女 | 
| [27:23] | No. He hasn’t dealt with prostitutes since… | 不 他很久没接触过妓女了 | 
| [27:25] | Since he worked sex crimes. | 自他离开性犯罪组之后 | 
| [27:26] | The UnSub wrote, “He was asking to be ripped, | 不明嫌犯写道“他就想被开膛” | 
| [27:30] | “I just couldn’t help myself, and he wanted it.” | “我忍不住”和“是他想要的” | 
| [27:33] | What if she’s mirroring the man who raped her? | 她会不会是在模仿强奸了她的男人 | 
| [27:36] | Where are the files stored from your Sex Crimes Division? | 你们性犯罪组的案卷都存在哪 | 
| [27:39] | They’re housed in the same place as Homicide. Most of it washed away. | 跟凶案存在了一起 大都冲没了 | 
| [27:43] | Did your dad have a partner? | 你爸爸有搭档吗 | 
| [27:44] | Yeah, J.R. Smith. “Smitty” they call him. | 有 JR・史密斯 人称“史密特” | 
| [27:48] | He might remember something. | 他可能记得些事 | 
| [27:50] | -Yeah, but they had a falling-out. -What about? | -是 但他们闹掰了 -为什么 | 
| [27:52] | I don’t know. They stopped talking when he left Sex Crimes. | 我不知道 他离开性犯罪组后 他们就不再来往了 | 
| [27:55] | That was nine years ago. | 那都是九年前了 | 
| [27:57] | The guy didn’t even come to my daddy’s funeral, so… | 那人都没参加我爸的葬礼 | 
| [28:00] | You have a problem calling him? | 你介意联系他吗 | 
| [28:02] | Not if it means breaking this case. | 如果能破案就不介意 | 
| [28:08] | Honey, may I borrow your hand for a minute? | 亲爱的 可以借你的手一用吗 | 
| [28:16] | 琼斯 | |
| [28:18] | -I’ll be damned. -What is it? | -我的天 -怎么了 | 
| [28:20] | The stamp on the victim’s hand. | 被害人手上的戳 | 
| [28:22] | It’s admittance into the Mon Cherie. It’s a bar in the French Quarter. | 是“亲爱的酒吧”的入场戳 是法国区的一家酒吧 | 
| [28:25] | -Oh, yeah? -Yeah. | -是吗 -嗯 | 
| [28:28] | Nine years ago it was called Jones. | 九年前那里叫琼斯 | 
| [28:33] | Bingo. Get Garcia on the horn. | 找到了 联系加西亚 | 
| [28:39] | -Oh Captain! My Captain! -I need you. | -船长 我的船长 -我需要你 | 
| [28:42] | Anything. Talk to me. | 随便说 讲吧 | 
| [28:43] | Is there any newspaper reports about a rape at a bar called Jones? | 是否有关于一家叫琼斯的酒吧 发生的强奸案的报纸报道 | 
| [28:50] | -Zilch. -You sure? | -没有 -你确定吗 | 
| [28:52] | It would have been about nine years ago. | 应该是在九年前 | 
| [28:54] | Nada. | 没有 | 
| [28:56] | Okay, cross-reference William Lamontagne with Jones Bar. | 好吧 对比查威廉・拉蒙泰 和琼斯酒吧 | 
| [29:03] | Bull’s eye. Police blotter, “Answered a disturbance at Jones Bar in the | 中了 警方档案“1998年2月19日” | 
| [29:06] | “French Quarter, February 19th, 1998.” | “在法国区琼斯酒吧接到纠纷报警” | 
| [29:10] | Looks like it was during Mardi Gras. | 看来是在狂欢节期间 | 
| [29:12] | You are the best ever. | 你最棒了 | 
| [29:14] | And you’re the most perceptive. | 你最有眼光了 | 
| [29:20] | Smitty, how are you? | 史密特 你好吗 | 
| [29:24] | I hope you got a good reason drudging this crap up. | 希望你把这些破事翻出来有好理由 | 
| [29:29] | Well, I was hoping | 我希望 | 
| [29:31] | you might remember being called here with my daddy nine years ago. | 你记得九年前跟我爸一起被叫来这里 | 
| [29:34] | -Is that a joke? -No. | -那是开玩笑吗 -不是 | 
| [29:36] | My name’s Jason Gideon. We’re from the FBI. | 我叫杰森・吉迪恩 我来自联调局 | 
| [29:39] | We’re investigating the series of murders in the French Quarter. | 我们在调查 发生在法国区的一系列凶案 | 
| [29:42] | What’s that got to do with me? | 那跟我有什么关系 | 
| [29:43] | We need you to tell us what happened the night you | 我们需要知道你和拉蒙泰警探 | 
| [29:45] | and Detective Lamontagne answered the call in this bar. | 来这里接警那晚发生了什么 | 
| [29:51] | Am I missing something? | 我是有什么事不知道吗 | 
| [29:52] | You really don’t know, do you? | 你是真不知道 是吧 | 
| [29:55] | After that night, your daddy tried to bring me up on sanctions. | 那晚之后 你爸还想制裁我 | 
| [29:59] | -Why? -It was Mardi Gras. | -为什么 -那是狂欢节 | 
| [30:00] | Some girl claimed she was raped in this bar. | 有个女孩自称在这间酒吧里被强奸了 | 
| [30:04] | I wasn’t buying it. | 我不信 | 
| [30:05] | What did she say happened to her? | 她说她遭遇了什么事 | 
| [30:07] | Brass backed me up. | 上司支持了我 | 
| [30:09] | They ended up transferring your daddy out to shut him up. | 他们最终调走了你爸 让他闭嘴 | 
| [30:12] | What happened here? | 到底发生了什么 | 
| [30:13] | He almost cost me my career. | 他差点断送我的事业 | 
| [30:16] | Do you mind telling us what happened? | 你可以告诉我们到底发生了什么吗 | 
| [30:19] | My best recollection, she said she was sitting at the bar with two friends. | 我记得 她说她跟两个朋友 坐在吧台旁 | 
| [30:24] | One of the boys asked her if she wanted to play some pool. | 有个男孩问她是否想打台球 | 
| [30:30] | Witnesses claim she was up for anything. | 目击者说 她什么都愿做 | 
| [30:39] | She followed him up here? | 她跟他上去了 | 
| [30:41] | His friend not far behind. | 他的朋友就跟着 | 
| [30:45] | She knew he was there. | 她知道他在 | 
| [30:57] | That girl was a tease. | 那女孩就是喜欢挑逗 | 
| [30:59] | She was looking for a good time. | 她就想玩玩 | 
| [31:01] | Can’t blame a couple guys for going along with that. | 几个男人就顺水推舟 这怪不得他们 | 
| [31:06] | Did she yell out for help? | 她求助了吗 | 
| [31:08] | Said she did. But not a single person claimed that they heard her. | 她说她叫了 但没人承认听到了 | 
| [31:18] | That’s what you registered as a “disturbance”? | 你把这当作了“纠纷”吗 | 
| [31:22] | It was Mardi Gras. Listen to me. | 那是狂欢节 听我说 | 
| [31:25] | That girl had enough beads hanging from her neck to jewel a small city. | 那姑娘脖子上挂的珠子 够一个小城市用了 | 
| [31:29] | Anyone exposes themselves that much in one day | 一个人一天内暴露自己那么多次 | 
| [31:32] | is not a credible witness in my book. | 在我看来 就不是可信证人 | 
| [31:34] | -But she wanted to press charges. -I told her it was a waste of time. | -但她想起诉的 -我跟她说了就是浪费时间 | 
| [31:38] | I knew one of the accused. He was a good kid. | 我认识其中一位被告 他是个好孩子 | 
| [31:41] | He didn’t need the stink of that accusation. | 他不该被这样的指控玷污人生 | 
| [31:44] | So you protected a rapist? | 所以你保护了一个强奸犯 | 
| [31:48] | Well, that right there was a bone of contention between his daddy and I. | 那就是他爸和我的分歧所在 | 
| [31:52] | As far as I was concerned, no such rape ever took place. | 在我看来 根本没发生强奸 | 
| [31:55] | Now, you want to tell me why you went and dragged | 你们要告诉我 为什么还把 | 
| [31:57] | this dirt back through my life? | 这种破事再翻出来吗 | 
| [32:01] | You know the serial killer who’s cutting up men in the French Quarter? | 你知道近来在法国区 杀男人的连环杀手吗 | 
| [32:06] | She was your victim. | 她就是那个被害人 | 
| [32:11] | We’re trying to find her name. | 我们想查到她的名字 | 
| [32:14] | -You don’t even remember her name? -It was nine years ago. | -你都不记得她的名字了吗 -那是九年前了 | 
| [32:17] | What about the name of the “good kid” that raped her? | 那强奸了她的“好孩子”的名字呢 | 
| [32:23] | Smitty, | 史密特 | 
| [32:26] | you tell me right now or I’ll file a new sanction against you | 你马上告诉我 否则我对你发起新的制裁申请 | 
| [32:29] | and I guarantee you this time it’ll stick. | 我保证 这次能定下来 | 
| [32:36] | PRENTISS ON SPEAKER: Mr Tibideaux, we need you to answer | 蒂比多先生 我们需要你回答几个问题 | 
| [32:38] | a few questions about a disturbance you were involved with in 1998. | 是关于1998年 你牵扯进的一起纠纷 | 
| [32:43] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你们在说什么 | 
| [32:45] | At a bar called Jones. | 在一家叫琼斯的酒吧 | 
| [32:48] | It was Mardi Gras. | 当时是狂欢节 | 
| [32:51] | You know, then I must’ve been drinking or something. | 那我当时肯定喝醉了 | 
| [32:54] | ‘Cause I don’t remember a thing. | 因为我什么都不记得 | 
| [32:56] | We just need to know the name of your accuser. | 我们只想知道指控者的姓名 | 
| [32:58] | Look, I told you. I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我说了 我不知道你们在说什么 | 
| [33:00] | The statute of limitations is up. We just need a name. | 诉讼时效早过了 我们只想知道名字 | 
| [33:05] | Someone accuses me of rape | 如果有人指控我强奸 | 
| [33:08] | I’m going to remember her name. | 我肯定会记得她的姓名 | 
| [33:10] | Well, what can I tell you, cher? | 没办法 亲爱的 | 
| [33:13] | I guess she didn’t make that good of an impression. | 她留下的印象大概不够深刻 | 
| [33:15] | Unlike yourself right now. | 你现在可是令人印象深刻 | 
| [33:17] | You know, I’m guessing if someone did do something to that girl that night | 如果那晚真有人对那女孩做了什么 | 
| [33:22] | then she was probably asking for it. | 她八成是自找的 | 
| [33:25] | Maybe even liked it. | 可能甚至还挺享受 | 
| [33:29] | The guy’s not giving up anything. | 这人什么都不肯说 | 
| [33:32] | Reid, after the double murder, what was Ripper’s next move? | 瑞德 双尸案后 开膛手又做了什么 | 
| [33:35] | He mutilated and dismembered Mary Kelly in her one room flat | 他在玛丽・凯利独间的公寓里 残害 肢解了她 | 
| [33:38] | until she was unrecognisable. | 直到她面目全非 | 
| [33:39] | It was believed to be his most vicious kill of all. | 那被认为是他最凶残的一案 | 
| [33:41] | Because he had privacy. | 因为他有隐私 | 
| [33:43] | And time to torture his victim before killing her. | 还有时间在下手前折磨被害人 | 
| [33:46] | Maybe we’re not too late. | 或许我们还不迟 | 
| [33:55] | She murdered these men. | 她杀了这些男人 | 
| [33:59] | And I’m guessing | 我猜 | 
| [34:00] | it’s only a matter of time before she works her way back | 她迟早会找上 | 
| [34:03] | to the one she really wants to kill. | 她真正想杀的那个 | 
| [34:06] | She make an impression now? | 她现在让你印象深刻了吗 | 
| [34:11] | -Work me. -We have a name. | -给我工作吧 -我们有名字了 | 
| [34:13] | Sarah Danlin. I need an address. | 萨拉・丹林 我需要个地址 | 
| [34:16] | 1141 Sherman Avenue. | 舍曼大道1141号 | 
| [34:20] | It looks like she was a med student at Tulane but she dropped out. | 看来她原本是杜兰大学的医学生 但后来辍学了 | 
| [34:23] | Let me guess. February, 1998. | 我猜猜 1998年2月 | 
| [34:27] | -Yeah. -Thanks. | -对 -谢谢 | 
| [34:29] | We got her. | 我们找到她了 | 
| [34:36] | -I’m John, by the way. -John, | -对了 我是约翰 -约翰 | 
| [34:41] | take off your clothes. | 脱掉衣服 | 
| [34:45] | Yes, ma’am. | 是 女士 | 
| [35:14] | Sarah Danlin? FBI, open the door. | 萨拉・丹林 联调局 开门 | 
| [35:26] | The things I’m gonna do to you. | 我要对你做好多事呢 | 
| [35:31] | Me first. | 我先来 | 
| [35:33] | FBI. | 联调局 | 
| [35:41] | -Clear. -Clear. | -安全 -安全 | 
| [35:44] | She’s not here. | 她不在这里 | 
| [35:46] | Guys, there are some Ripperologists who speculate that Mary Kelly | 各位 有些开膛手学家 猜测玛丽・凯利 | 
| [35:49] | was actually killed in a flat that Jack the Ripper rented for the night. | 被杀的公寓是开膛手杰克 租了一晚上的 | 
| [35:52] | I’m going to have Garcia check Sarah Danlin’s credit card accounts. | 我让加西亚查查萨拉・丹林的 信用卡记录 | 
| [35:55] | It’s a long shot, but maybe we can trace a room back to her charge cards. | 机会不大 但或许我们能靠信用卡 追踪到房间 | 
| [36:08] | What the hell was that? | 那是干什么 | 
| [36:10] | You’re crazy. | 你疯了 | 
| [36:12] | You never did explain those “things” you could do to me. | 你还没说 你究竟要对我做什么“事”呢 | 
| [36:17] | I know. | 我知道 | 
| [36:19] | Souvenirs. | 纪念品 | 
| [36:21] | These are from bars in the French Quarter. This one’s from Mon Cherie. | 都是法国区酒吧的 这个来自亲爱的酒吧 | 
| [36:25] | She’s trolling for victims in the place where it all began. | 她在一切开始的酒吧寻找被害人 | 
| [36:28] | She can’t move on. | 她无法向前看 | 
| [36:29] | The rape isn’t the whole story. I bet there’s a history of sexual abuse | 强奸不是全部 我敢说还发生了性虐待 | 
| [36:31] | that contributes to her rage as well. | 才导致她如此愤怒 | 
| [36:33] | It’s almost like by taking on the Ripper persona | 就好像通过扮演开膛手 | 
| [36:35] | she was trying to kill something within herself. | 她想杀死自己的某一部分 | 
| [36:39] | Yeah, mama, what do you got? | 美女 查到什么了 | 
| [36:41] | Sarah Danlin’s VISA was charged an hour ago at the Royal Ruby Inn. | 萨拉・丹林的信用卡 一小时前在皇家红宝石旅馆用过 | 
| [36:44] | Oh, baby girl, you never disappoint. Thank you. | 宝贝 你从不让我失望 谢谢 | 
| [36:47] | -Royal Ruby Inn. -That’s two blocks from here. | -皇家红宝石旅馆 -离这里就两个街区 | 
| [36:49] | Let’s go. | 走 | 
| [36:56] | Please. Please. Please. I’ve got children. Please. | 求你 我还有孩子 | 
| [37:01] | Stop your bitching. You asked for it. | 别抱怨了 是你自找的 | 
| [37:06] | FBI. | 联调局 | 
| [37:07] | -Drop the knife. -Drop the weapon. | -放下刀 -放下武器 | 
| [37:09] | He wanted it and he got it. | 是他想要的 他得到了 | 
| [37:12] | -Put it down now. -We need an EMT tech right away. | -马上放下 -我们马上需要急救人员 | 
| [37:17] | What are you waiting for? | 你们还等什么 | 
| [37:19] | Ma’am, we don’t want to shoot you. | 女士 我们不想冲你开枪 | 
| [37:21] | Be such a shame to waste this. | 浪费了就可惜了 | 
| [37:25] | Do you want it, too? | 你也想要吗 | 
| [37:26] | What I want is for you to put that knife down. | 我想要你放下刀 | 
| [37:29] | Come on. Don’t fight it. | 来吧 别抵抗 | 
| [37:33] | Sarah, we do not want to hurt you. | 萨拉 我们不想伤害你 | 
| [37:38] | Men. | 男人 | 
| [37:40] | Sarah, my name’s William Lamontagne Jr. | 萨拉 我叫小威廉・拉蒙泰 | 
| [37:45] | You knew my daddy. | 你认识我爸爸 | 
| [37:51] | Hey, there. | 好啊 | 
| [37:53] | You trusted him. So trust me. | 你信任了他 也信任我吧 | 
| [37:58] | Where is he? | 他在哪 | 
| [38:01] | The storm took him. | 在飓风中丧生了 | 
| [38:07] | Come on. It’s over. | 来吧 结束了 | 
| [38:16] | It’s over. | 结束了 | 
| [38:33] | Hey. | 嘿 | 
| [38:34] | Hey there. | 好啊 | 
| [38:38] | The medic says that her victim’s going to be okay. | 医务人员说受害者不会有事 | 
| [38:44] | I heard what you did in there. | 我听说你做的事了 | 
| [38:48] | Your dad would be really proud. | 你爸爸会很骄傲的 | 
| [38:52] | It’s weird. | 奇怪 | 
| [38:54] | I spent all this time focused on closing this case for him | 我一直就想着替他结了此案 | 
| [38:58] | and now it’s over. | 现在结束了 | 
| [39:00] | Yeah. | 嗯 | 
| [39:03] | I thought I’d feel happy but I just feel lost. | 我本以为我会开心 但我只觉得失落 | 
| [39:07] | Because you’ve got to move on. | 因为你必须向前看 | 
| [39:10] | Well, now you’re leaving? | 你要走了吗 | 
| [39:13] | How will I survive a woman like you going so far away? | 你这样的女人要离我远去 我要怎么活得下去 | 
| [39:19] | Well, despite what you may have heard | 不管你听说了什么 | 
| [39:25] | cell phones can be very good for your health. | 手机其实是很有益健康的 | 
| [39:31] | See ya. | 回见 | 
| [39:57] | How’d you find me? | 你怎么找到我的 | 
| [39:58] | You’re not all that hard to profile. | 侧写你并不难 | 
| [40:05] | Your friend is good. | 你的朋友挺厉害 | 
| [40:15] | I missed that plane on purpose. | 我有意错过了飞机 | 
| [40:18] | I know. | 我知道 | 
| [40:24] | -I’m struggling. -Well, | -我在挣扎 -嗯 | 
| [40:27] | anybody who’s been through what you’ve been through recently would. | 经历了你近来经历过的那种事的人 都会挣扎的 | 
| [40:32] | This is all I was groomed for. I never even… | 我一直为此做着准备 我从未… | 
| [40:35] | I never even considered another option. | 我从未考虑过其他选择 | 
| [40:37] | Now you’re questioning whether or not you’re strong enough to be here? | 现在你在质疑 你是否足够坚强能留在这里 | 
| [40:42] | Yeah. | 嗯 | 
| [40:43] | I have been playing at this job | 我一直在干这份工作 | 
| [40:46] | in one way or another for almost 30 years. | 以各种形式 干了30年了 | 
| [40:51] | And I’ve felt lost. | 我感到过迷失 | 
| [40:54] | I’ve felt great. | 我感到过开心 | 
| [40:57] | I have felt scared, | 我感到过害怕 | 
| [41:00] | sick, | 难受 | 
| [41:03] | insane. | 疯狂 | 
| [41:08] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 | 
| [41:12] | I guess the day this job stops gnawing at your soul, | 我想如果哪天 这份工作不再让你的灵魂难安了 | 
| [41:18] | and your hands, | 手 | 
| [41:20] | your hands stop feeling cold. | 如果你的手不再觉得凉了 | 
| [41:26] | Maybe that’s the time to leave. | 那或许你就真该离开了 | 
| [41:31] | I guess I just needed to try to figure out if I could step away from this job. | 我想我就是想搞明白 我能不能离开这份工作 | 
| [41:38] | And? | 能吗 | 
| [41:42] | I’ll never miss another plane again. | 我再不会错过飞机了 |