| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:01] | Traffic’s looking pretty good this afternoon for your evening commute. | 今天下午的交通情况便于下班出行 | 
| [00:03] | This is John Brown with your KMPA traffic report. | KMPA台的约翰·布朗为您带来路况报道 | 
| [00:06] | Stay tuned for Southland Sports, coming up after this. | 接下来请继续收听《南方体坛》 | 
| [00:17] | Can’t be late for my own party, Norman. | 自己的派对可不能迟到了 诺曼 | 
| [00:18] | – I gotta go. You’re gonna have to meet me there. – Ok. | -我要走了 到那里和我会合吧 -好 | 
| [00:22] | You’re not gonna wear that tie, are you? | 你不会戴这条领带吧 | 
| [00:23] | Not one of my favorites. | 我不喜欢 | 
| [00:25] | Don’t forget to put the seat down. | 别忘了把座位放下来 | 
| [01:47] | Jeez, lady! | 天啊 女士 | 
| [02:01] | – Excuse me, Miss? – Yes. | -抱歉 小姐 -对 | 
| [02:03] | – Excuse me. – Oh, wait. Hold on one second. | -抱歉 -等我一下 | 
| [02:13] | All right, I’m back. | 好了 我回来了 | 
| [02:16] | No, go on. And as I was saying… | 不 继续 我刚才说了 | 
| [02:31] | The principal’s office called. Yeah– plagiarism. | 校长办公室打来电话 对 剽窃 | 
| [02:39] | Yeah, well, I was in the middle of | 我当时正要搞定一笔 | 
| [02:41] | closing on the Ocean Park 5-bedroom… | 海洋公园五卧室的… | 
| [02:48] | And I’m telling you, if I lose that commission, | 告诉你 如果我没拿到那笔佣金 | 
| [02:49] | it is coming out of his college fund. | 就得动用他的大学基金了 | 
| [04:13] | What’s gotten into you tonight? | 你今天晚上是怎么了 | 
| [05:52] | Normal | 正常人 | 
| [05:58] | “Every normal man must be tempted at times | 每个正常人时不时都会禁不住诱惑 | 
| [06:00] | to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, | 往手上吐口唾沫 升起判决的黑旗 | 
| [06:04] | and begin to slit throats.” | 然后开始宰割他人 | 
| [06:05] | H. L. Mencken. | 亨利·路易斯·门肯 | 
| [06:08] | This is Orange County, California. | 案发地点在加州的奥兰治县 | 
| [06:11] | 10 days ago, Judy Hannity, a real estate broker and a mother, | 十天前一个做房产经纪人的母亲 朱迪·海尼提 | 
| [06:15] | was shotgunned on the 91 Freeway. | 在91号高速上被人枪击 | 
| [06:17] | – She survived this? – Barely. | -她活下来了吗 -苟延残喘 | 
| [06:19] | She’s paralyzed from the waist down. | 腰部以下都瘫痪了 | 
| [06:21] | The second and third victims were both D.O.A. | 第二 三名被害人则在送医途中过世 | 
| [06:23] | There were different vehicles for each shooting. | 嫌犯每次作案的车都不同 | 
| [06:25] | A small black SUV, a black sedan, a white sedan, | 小型黑色多功能车 黑色轿车 白色轿车 | 
| [06:29] | no makes, no plates. | 没有型号和牌照信息 | 
| [06:31] | No solid witnesses? | 也没有可靠的目击者 | 
| [06:32] | The first victim described the shooter as a normal, | 第一名受害者说嫌犯看起来平平常常 | 
| [06:34] | middle-aged white guy in an SUV. | 开着SUV 中年白种人 | 
| [06:37] | She gave that description but she couldn’t remember anything else? | 她记不起除这些以外的细节了吗 | 
| [06:39] | Isn’t that consistent with trauma? | 受到创伤后不就这样吗 | 
| [06:41] | Uh, actually, no. | 实则不然 | 
| [06:42] | Trauma victims either remember everything or nothing. | 遭受创伤者要么记得一切 要么忘光一切 | 
| [06:45] | So wait– the third victim was shot last week, | 慢着 第三名被害人上周遇害 | 
| [06:47] | we just got the phone call today? | 我们怎么今天才接到电话 | 
| [06:48] | Until the third shooting, | 在第三起枪击之前 | 
| [06:49] | the locals weren’t convinced it was a serial shooter. | 当地警方还不认为这是连续作案 | 
| [06:52] | There were different cars, | 每次的车都不同 | 
| [06:53] | and the first shooting there was a different weapon. | 第一起枪击还用了不同的武器 | 
| [06:56] | It’s the same weapon. | 武器是一样的 | 
| [06:56] | The shot pattern on the second and third one are much wider, though. | 但后面两起案件的射击散布范围更广 | 
| [07:01] | He sawed off the shotgun. It’s the same shooter. | 凶手锯短了猎枪 开枪的是同一个人 | 
| [07:03] | He’s evolving, and quickly. | 他进展得很快 | 
| [07:05] | The media has already dubbed him the road warrior. | 媒体已将他称为公路战士 | 
| [07:07] | That explains why they wanted us there so quickly. | 所以他们要我们赶紧去支援 | 
| [07:10] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 | 
| [07:10] | This type of unsub is the hardest to catch. | 这类嫌犯是最难抓的 | 
| [07:12] | Totally impersonal victims. | 他与被害人没有私仇 | 
| [07:14] | A third of the crime scene flees with him and his vehicle. | 他和车子一离开 三分之一的犯罪现场就没了 | 
| [07:16] | The victim’s car’s a wreck. | 被害人的车只剩残骸 | 
| [07:17] | And the last third, the road, | 最后的三分之一是公路 | 
| [07:18] | it’s contaminated by all the other cars that drive over it. | 其他车辆驶过 这部分现场也随即被破坏 | 
| [07:21] | So how do we get him? | 那我们该如何找到他 | 
| [07:22] | We build a solid profile. | 建立准确的侧写 | 
| [07:23] | We release it to the public with an appeal for help. | 对公众发布 恳求援助 | 
| [07:26] | Somebody knows this guy. | 总有人认识这家伙 | 
| [07:27] | And it’s my job to make them realize. | 我的工作就是让他们意识到这点 | 
| [07:38] | Thea Salinas, Sheriff’s County Homicide. | 我是希亚·萨莱纳斯 县警局凶案组的 | 
| [07:40] | I’m running the taskforce. | 我是本案负责人 | 
| [07:42] | I’m Special Agent Jordan Todd, | 我是特别探员乔丹·托德 | 
| [07:43] | Special Agents Rossi, Hotchner, Prentiss… | 这几位是特别探员罗西 霍奇纳 潘提斯 | 
| [07:47] | Morgan… And that’s Dr. Spencer Reid. | 摩根 那位是斯宾塞·里德博士 | 
| [07:50] | – Are these the vehicles from the shootings? – Yes. | -那些是枪案被害人的车吗 -对 | 
| [07:52] | Did you set up the hotline? | 你设好热线电话了吗 | 
| [07:54] | Like you asked. | 按照你的要求办妥了 | 
| [07:55] | We have the local stations putting the number out there. | 我们让当地电台公布了号码 | 
| [07:56] | We’re getting about a dozen calls an hour. | 每小时都能接到十几通电话 | 
| [07:58] | I’ll alert the media to stand by for our press conference. | 我去通知媒体准备新闻发布会 | 
| [08:01] | Excuse me. | 失陪 | 
| [08:02] | The sheriff’s department and the CHP are on TAC alert. | 警局和加州高速巡逻队进入战术预警状态 | 
| [08:05] | We’ve got choppers on round-the-clock freeway patrol. | 直升机在高速公路上空全天巡逻 | 
| [08:08] | The victims’ vehicles, with maps, csps, | 被害人的车辆 以及地图 犯罪现场指纹 | 
| [08:10] | and bullet points. | 和弹孔 | 
| [08:12] | Everything we got on the case is in this room. | 本案所有的资料都在这里 | 
| [08:14] | Anything solid on the tip line? | 举报电话有什么可靠情报吗 | 
| [08:15] | Usual nutjobs, crime buffs, | 都是些疯子 犯罪迷 | 
| [08:17] | bored senior citizens. | 无聊中年男子打来的 | 
| [08:19] | You might have got everything squared away. | 看来你已经掌握局势了 | 
| [08:20] | It’s not me. It’s the shooter. | 不是我 是射击者 | 
| [08:23] | The O.C. has an endless supply of 3 things– | 奥兰治县盛产三样东西 | 
| [08:25] | freeways, news coverage, | 高速公路 新闻报道 | 
| [08:27] | and blond female luxury car owners. | 以及开着高档车的金发女子 | 
| [08:29] | People are pretty scared? | 人们很害怕吗 | 
| [08:31] | I could ask for a submarine and get it. | 这不是显而易见吗 | 
| [08:37] | The first M.O. in the first shooting differs | 第一起枪击案的作案手法和 | 
| [08:39] | dramatically from the other two. | 另两起截然不同 | 
| [08:40] | Daylight on a crowded freeway. | 案件发生在白天拥挤的高速上 | 
| [08:42] | That’s dozens of potential witnesses. | 潜在目击者可不少啊 | 
| [08:44] | It’s high-risk. He got lucky. | 非常冒险 是他运气好 | 
| [08:45] | Well, then, he’s a fast study. | 他学得很快 | 
| [08:47] | Sawed off his shotgun and lowered | 锯短了猎枪 换了座驾 | 
| [08:49] | his risk by switching to nights and changing vehicles. | 选择晚上作案来降低风险 | 
| [08:51] | What if he wasn’t planning on murder the first time? | 他第一次会不会并没计划谋杀 | 
| [08:54] | You think the first shooting was spontaneous? | 你认为第一起枪击并未经过策划 | 
| [08:55] | Well, we know what he’s capable of when he plans ahead. | 后面的案件你也看到了 显然经过周密计划 | 
| [08:58] | If I’m not planning to commit a crime, | 如果不打算犯罪 | 
| [08:59] | why not drive my own vehicle? | 为什么不开自己的车呢 | 
| [09:01] | So the SUV is his actual car. | 所以SUV是他自己的车 | 
| [09:04] | But then, why did he have a gun in the SUV | 但如果他不打算犯罪 | 
| [09:07] | if he wasn’t planning to commit murder? | 车里怎么会有枪呢 | 
| [09:08] | And what happened to make him pull that first trigger? | 是什么事让他开了第一枪 | 
| [09:10] | We need to re-interview the first victim. | 我们得再找第一名受害者谈谈 | 
| [09:22] | Ms. Hannity, I’m Agent Aaron Hotchner. | 海尼提女士 我是艾伦·霍奇纳探员 | 
| [09:24] | This is Agent Emily Prentiss. We’re from the FBI. | 这是艾米莉·潘提斯探员 我们是联调局的 | 
| [09:26] | She already told the police everything she can remember. | 她已经把记得的一切都告诉警察了 | 
| [09:28] | Rick… It’s OK. | 里克 没关系 | 
| [09:34] | Please. | 来吧 | 
| [09:38] | It’s just the two of us. | 家里就我们母子俩 | 
| [09:41] | He feels like it’s his job to protect me. | 他觉得有职责保护我 | 
| [09:44] | I understand you’ve spoken to the police. | 我知道你已经和警方谈过了 | 
| [09:46] | I just need to go back through the shooting with you. | 我只是想跟你一起回顾一次枪击全过程 | 
| [09:48] | It only comes back in pieces. | 我只记得片段了 | 
| [09:50] | We can take it slowly. | 我们可以慢慢来 | 
| [09:52] | Just try to piece together your day, if you can. | 如果可以 尽量试着拼凑起那天的事 | 
| [09:58] | – Have you seen accidents like this before? – A few. | -你以前见过这样的事故吗 -见过一些 | 
| [10:04] | Do people recover? | 他们康复了吗 | 
| [10:05] | The doctor said she has a good chance. | 医生说她很有希望 | 
| [10:12] | – It’s my fault. – No. | -都是我的错 -不是 | 
| [10:15] | This is no one’s fault but the man who shot your mother. | 这都是朝你母亲开枪的那个人的错 | 
| [10:18] | I got in trouble at school. She was on her way there. | 我在学校惹了麻烦 她当时正赶过来 | 
| [10:20] | She shouldn’t have even been in her car. | 她本来不应该待在车里的 | 
| [10:25] | So you were angry? | 你当时生气吗 | 
| [10:28] | I don’t know. I suppose. | 我不知道 也许吧 | 
| [10:33] | I know this is difficult, | 我知道这很困难 | 
| [10:35] | but every detail helps us understand who this man is. | 但每个细节都能帮我们了解那个男人 | 
| [10:39] | Come on. Come on, move! | 快点 快点开啊 | 
| [10:46] | I was impatient. | 我当时很不耐烦 | 
| [10:50] | And you cut him off? | 所以你超了他的车 | 
| [10:53] | Was there anything else? Did he swear? Did he honk? | 还有呢 他骂人或按喇叭了吗 | 
| [10:55] | Did he threaten you in any way? | 他威胁过你吗 | 
| [11:01] | – Excuse me. – Oh, wait. Hold on one second. | -抱歉 -等我一下 | 
| [11:07] | – He tried to speak to me. – What did he say? | -他当时想和我说话 -他说什么了 | 
| [11:17] | He couldn’t say anything. | 他什么都没能说出来 | 
| [11:23] | I wouldn’t give him a chance. | 我没给他机会 | 
| [11:27] | What? Now you want to talk about your feelings | 怎么 现在你像个娘儿们一样 | 
| [11:29] | like you’re some chick? | 想唠叨一番了吗 | 
| [11:29] | You drive like an old lady. All right, I’m back. | 你开车就像个老太太 好了 我回来了 | 
| [11:35] | No, go on. And as I was saying… | 不 继续 我刚才说了 | 
| [11:44] | If he hadn’t seemed so normal… | 如果他看起来不正常 | 
| [11:47] | I wouldn’t have said anything. | 我就不会说那些话了 | 
| [11:56] | I… | 我 | 
| [11:57] | I usually don’t even use my horn, | 我平时连车喇叭都不怎么按 | 
| [12:01] | because on the road… | 因为在路上 | 
| [12:05] | you never know. | 你不知道会发生什么 | 
| [12:11] | I’ll ask your son to come back in. | 我把你儿子叫进来吧 | 
| [12:17] | Is she OK? | 她还好吗 | 
| [12:19] | She says you’ve been taking very good care of her. | 她说你把她照顾得很好 | 
| [12:22] | I guess so. | 大概吧 | 
| [12:23] | She’s lucky to have you. | 她很幸运有你 | 
| [12:30] | So… what happened? | 她怎么说 | 
| [12:34] | She made it personal. | 凶手被她激怒了 | 
| [12:42] | When the victimology’s this specific, | 被害人的特征如此具体 | 
| [12:43] | we know the victims represent a specific person to him. | 可知对嫌犯来说 她们代表的是某个具体的人 | 
| [12:46] | Who? | 谁 | 
| [12:47] | Given the fact that he’s the same age and race as the victims, | 鉴于他跟被害人年龄相当 种族相同 | 
| [12:51] | likely a current or former wife or girlfriend. | 可能是他的现任或前任妻子或女友 | 
| [12:53] | So why not just kill the actual person? | 那为什么不直接去杀那个人 | 
| [12:55] | She’s just a scapegoat for his own personal failings. | 她只是他个人失败的替罪羊 | 
| [12:57] | He knows if he kills her, he loses that scapegoat. | 他知道如果杀了她 他就没有替罪羊了 | 
| [13:01] | So he just goes around blowing away any women? | 所以他就四处滥杀无辜的女人吗 | 
| [13:03] | No, just women that remind him of his wife. | 不是 只杀会让他想起他妻子的女人 | 
| [13:05] | When this type of killer is triggered, | 当这类凶手被激怒时 | 
| [13:07] | they need to release the resentment quickly. | 他们就需要迅速泄恨 | 
| [13:08] | Subsequently, they tend to | 随后便会 | 
| [13:09] | strike close to the focus of that resentment. | 攻击与憎恨来源类似的人 | 
| [13:13] | So if the focus is his wife, | 所以如果来源是他妻子 | 
| [13:15] | then that focus is his home. | 那么整个家庭都会成为目标 | 
| [13:18] | Yeah. He almost certainly lives in this area. | 对 几乎可以肯定他就住在这一片 | 
| [13:20] | This is his kill zone. | 这里是他的杀戮区 | 
| [13:22] | Uh, what are these various markers everywhere? | 这种四处的各种标记是什么 | 
| [13:25] | Uh, roadwork. | 道路施工 | 
| [13:32] | Judith Hannity said that he shot her after she challenged him personally. | 朱迪·海尼提说她当面驳斥他后他才开了枪 | 
| [13:36] | Before that, he was almost apologetic. | 那之前 他看上去很谦卑 | 
| [13:39] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 | 
| [13:40] | Out of the 30 roadwork sites in the kill zone, | 杀戮区的30个道路施工点里 | 
| [13:42] | only 2 were alternate merges, | 只有两个点在道路合并口 | 
| [13:43] | both less than 3 miles from the crime scenes. | 而且都在犯罪现场三英里范围内 | 
| [13:45] | Alternate merges? | 什么合并口 | 
| [13:46] | Multiple lanes funneled down to one. | 多条行车道合并到一条 | 
| [13:48] | One car per lane, alternating at the drivers’ discretion. | 每条道一辆车 由司机考虑是否换道 | 
| [13:50] | These sites allow him to set up the confrontation. | 他可以利用这种地方引发冲突 | 
| [13:52] | A guy who follows the rules may lash out once, | 遵守交规的人会偶尔不按规定超车 | 
| [13:55] | but to do it again, he’d need similar provocation. | 但要发生第二次 就需要类似的挑衅 | 
| [13:57] | So he seeks out alternate merge sites, | 所以他专挑道路合并口 | 
| [13:59] | then he goes through them over and over again | 然后他一次又一次地开过这些地点 | 
| [14:00] | until he finds a woman that fits his victim type and who cuts him off. | 直到找到符合被害人类型并超他车的女人 | 
| [14:04] | So, we have to shut down every alternate merge in the county immediately. | 我们必须马上封闭县里所有的道路合并口 | 
| [14:07] | And we need to talk to the crews that work these sites. | 还要跟那些路口的工作人员谈谈 | 
| [14:09] | So what does all this tell you? | 这些说明了什么 | 
| [14:11] | Impersonal killers are like drug addicts. | 不为私仇作案的杀手就像瘾君子 | 
| [14:13] | The first time gives them the ultimate high, | 他们第一次作案会最兴奋 | 
| [14:14] | and after that, no high is as good. | 之后 就再也达不到那种兴奋点了 | 
| [14:17] | Unfortunately, the addict doesn’t know that. | 不幸的是 上瘾的人不知道这点 | 
| [14:20] | He will chase that high to the gates of insanity and death. | 他会一直追求那种兴奋直到精神错乱或者死亡 | 
| [14:25] | By now, killing is all our unsub thinks about. | 到如今 嫌犯的内心被杀戮占据 | 
| [14:31] | He’s set up the exact same situation again and again, | 他多次重建当时的情景 | 
| [14:33] | hoping to get the same result. | 希望得到相同的效果 | 
| [14:40] | He begins to think he’s doing it wrong. | 他会开始觉得自己的方式错了 | 
| [14:44] | He becomes obsessed with improving his skills, honing his M.O. | 然后开始痴迷于提高技术 磨练作案手法 | 
| [14:51] | And tailoring his weapon to his deadly purpose. | 锯短他的武器以达到致命的效果 | 
| [14:57] | He figures if he gets them all just right, | 他觉得如果各方面都做对了 | 
| [15:00] | if he can get his technique and his tools perfected, | 如果他可以让技术和工具达到完美 | 
| [15:04] | he’ll feel that first high again. | 就能再次体会首次作案时的兴奋感 | 
| [15:10] | He’s becoming a more lethal addict. | 他正在变成一个更有杀伤力的上瘾者 | 
| [15:14] | And he’ll never accept that the high is gone and it won’t come back. | 而且他不会接受初次的兴奋已无法再现这个事实 | 
| [15:19] | He’ll never stop. | 他永远不会停止 | 
| [15:21] | Never. | 永远 | 
| [15:28] | You know how many cars I see drive through my work site here? | 知道驶过我这个工作点的车有多少吗 | 
| [15:31] | Your boss said you were the safety officer that night? | 你的上司说那天晚上你是安全员 | 
| [15:33] | So? | 所以呢 | 
| [15:34] | So that means you would have been holding the sign to slow cars down. | 所以应该是你在指示车辆减速 | 
| [15:37] | We’re looking for a man in a white sedan, | 我们在找一个男人 白色轿车 | 
| [15:39] | and he would have come through over and over again. | 一次又一次地开过这里 | 
| [15:42] | The driver would have been going extra slow, | 司机开得特别慢 | 
| [15:44] | like he was daring anyone to cut him off. | 好像在看谁敢超他车一样 | 
| [15:47] | Son of a bitch. | 是那个混蛋 | 
| [15:49] | You remember someone? | 你记起谁了吗 | 
| [15:49] | Yeah. I thought the guy was lost. | 对 我以为那家伙迷路了 | 
| [15:51] | I mean, I even talked to Tony about | 我还跟托尼说过他 | 
| [15:52] | this guy dressing like a hard-ass, | 穿得像个不好惹的家伙 | 
| [15:54] | but he drove like a chick. | 但车开得像个娘们 | 
| [15:56] | – No offense. – None taken. | -无意冒犯 -不介意 | 
| [15:58] | What do you mean, dressed like a hard-ass? | 什么叫穿得像个不好惹的家伙 | 
| [16:00] | This jackass was wearing a leather jacket, | 那个混蛋穿着皮夹克 | 
| [16:02] | he’s got sunglasses on, | 戴着墨镜 | 
| [16:03] | they’re mirrored, you know, like the cops use. | 黑得能当镜子的那种 就像警察戴的 | 
| [16:05] | But it was dark out. | 但是当时天色挺暗 | 
| [16:06] | He’s starting to role-play. He’s breaking from reality. | 他开始了脱离现实的角色扮演 | 
| [16:08] | Do you remember anything else about this man? | 还记得关于这人的其他细节吗 | 
| [16:10] | A car cut him off, and he stuck his arm out across the front seat. | 有辆车超了他 他伸出胳膊穿过前座 | 
| [16:14] | But after that I didn’t see him come through again. | 之后我就再没见过他了 | 
| [16:16] | Show me what he did with his arm. | 他胳膊的动作是怎样的 | 
| [16:18] | Like this. | 像这样 | 
| [16:19] | Like he was keeping a passenger from hitting the dashboard? | 就像他在阻止乘客撞上仪表盘吗 | 
| [16:21] | Yeah, but the dude was alone. | 对 但那哥们是一个人 | 
| [16:24] | – Thanks for your time. – Sure. | -谢谢合作 -没事 | 
| [16:28] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 | 
| [16:29] | A small SUV is a family vehicle. | 小型SUV是家用车 | 
| [16:31] | Between that and the hand gesture, | 再加上他的手势 | 
| [16:32] | I’m afraid that our unsub’s married with children. | 恐怕嫌犯已婚而且有孩子 | 
| [16:35] | Why does that matter? | 这有什么关系 | 
| [16:36] | Well, if he’s breaking from reality | 如果他与现实脱离 | 
| [16:38] | and he’s lashing out at surrogates for his life, | 因为自己的生活而去攻击替罪羊 | 
| [16:40] | then it’s only a matter of time before he tries | 那他向替罪羊的本体发起攻击 | 
| [16:42] | to wipe out the real thing. | 就只是时间问题了 | 
| [16:44] | Are you saying this guy’s gonna kill his wife and kids? | 你是说这家伙会杀害自己的妻子和孩子吗 | 
| [16:47] | Call your people. | 召集你的手下 | 
| [16:48] | We need to get a profile out as soon as possible. | 我们得尽快发布侧写 | 
| [16:55] | The hyper-masculine disguise, victim preference, | 极度男性化的伪装 有类型偏好 | 
| [16:57] | and the emasculating trigger of the first attack | 加上因为被说娘炮才引发第一次攻击 | 
| [17:00] | all tell us this is an unsub suffering a masculine identity crisis. | 全都说明这名嫌犯遭遇了男性认同危机 | 
| [17:03] | A masculine identity crisis? | 男性认同危机 | 
| [17:05] | That’s why he’s driving around blowing women away? | 所以他要开车四处朝女人开枪吗 | 
| [17:07] | No. Judy Hannity was just the trigger. | 不是 朱迪·海尼提只是导火索 | 
| [17:09] | We need to identify the precipitating trauma. | 我们要找出创伤的原因 | 
| [17:12] | Something happened in the unsub’s life, something so traumatic, | 嫌犯的生活发生了一些事 伤害性很大 | 
| [17:15] | it turned a normal man into a serial killer. | 导致他从正常人变成了连环杀手 | 
| [17:17] | So he’s suffering from some kind of psychotic break. | 也就是说他正遭受某种精神打击 | 
| [17:19] | Which means the world he sees around him has changed, | 也就是说在他看来周围的世界都变了 | 
| [17:22] | and so has his role in it. | 他在里面的角色也变了 | 
| [17:24] | And that of his family. | 还有他在家庭里的角色 | 
| [17:25] | His perception of his home life is the key to his pathology. | 他对家庭生活的感知是他反常的关键 | 
| [17:32] | At home this unsub feels less than a man, | 嫌犯在家里觉得自己不像个男人 | 
| [17:34] | a failure as a father and as a husband. | 是个失败的父亲和丈夫 | 
| [17:41] | He feels his children don’t need or respect him. | 他觉得孩子们不需要或不尊重他 | 
| [17:55] | And that he’s unwanted and obsolete in their lives. | 他在他们的生活中是多余的 | 
| [18:03] | As a husband he feels emasculated | 作为丈夫 他觉得自己不像男人 | 
| [18:05] | and humiliated by his wife. | 被妻子羞辱了 | 
| [18:06] | Yeah, right, that’d be good. | 对的 这样就很好 | 
| [18:08] | Now, these beliefs and perceptions, real or imagined, | 这种感觉 无论是真实的还是想象的 | 
| [18:10] | have destroyed this individual’s masculine self-image. | 都已摧毁了他的男性自我认知 | 
| [18:14] | This unsub is delusional. | 这名嫌犯有妄想症 | 
| [18:16] | He’s now dressing in this road warrior persona. | 他现在扮演着公路战士的角色 | 
| [18:19] | It gives him feelings of power and purpose that he craves. | 让他拥有了一直渴望的力量和生活目的 | 
| [18:22] | It is now the single most important thing in his life. | 现在这已成为他人生重唯一重要的事 | 
| [18:25] | And he will die before giving it up. | 他到死都不会放弃 | 
| [18:27] | His new fantasy persona can’t co-exist | 这个幻想出来的角色不能和 | 
| [18:30] | with the everyday reality of his home life. | 他现实中每日的家庭生活共存 | 
| [18:32] | Which means sooner or later he’s going to kill his entire family. | 也就是说他迟早会杀光全家 | 
| [18:36] | So what do we do? | 那我们该怎么办 | 
| [18:37] | Our strategy’s three-fold. | 我们的策略分三部分 | 
| [18:38] | First we find | 首先要找到 | 
| [18:39] | every small-model blue SUV owner in the estimated kill zone. | 杀戮区内所有小型蓝色SUV车主 | 
| [18:42] | 2–we set up a single alternate merge scenario in that zone, | 然后在杀戮区设一个交替并道场景 | 
| [18:45] | and we man it with our people. | 由我们的人来控制 | 
| [18:47] | And 3–we release our profile to the public. | 最后向公众发布嫌犯侧写 | 
| [18:49] | Somebody out there knows this man. | 肯定有人认识他 | 
| [18:50] | They just don’t realize it. | 只是还没意识到而已 | 
| [19:12] | Hey, Norman. | 诺曼 | 
| [19:15] | Can you put this on my account? | 能把这个存进我的账户吗 | 
| [19:18] | I’ll need Mr. Manning’s approval. | 我需要曼宁先生的批准 | 
| [19:20] | Whenever you get around to it. | 你有空再搞定也行 | 
| [19:25] | I’m still waiting for last month’s expense summary, Norman. | 上个月的开支总结呢 诺曼 | 
| [19:28] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 | 
| [19:28] | The guys on the sixth floor are asking for my quarterly. | 六楼那家伙在找我要季度总结 | 
| [19:31] | I need that summary. | 我需要那份总结 | 
| [19:32] | I got–I know I got– I got it here somewhere. | 我放 我记得我放在这边某个地方了 | 
| [19:35] | You’re an old, bald loser and everyone laughs at you. | 你个秃顶老废物 大家都在嘲笑你 | 
| [19:41] | What did you say? | 你说什么 | 
| [19:43] | I didn’t say anything. | 我没说话啊 | 
| [19:47] | Look, Norman, | 诺曼 | 
| [19:48] | the sixth floor doesn’t care what’s going on in your life | 六楼的人可不管你的生活有怎样的变故 | 
| [19:51] | or how long you’ve been with the firm. | 或者你在公司里待了多久 | 
| [19:52] | They’re all about the numbers, | 他们只关心数字 | 
| [19:54] | and the numbers tell them | 而数字告诉他们 | 
| [19:55] | that younger workers cost less and produce more. | 年轻员工耗费少 产出多 | 
| [20:00] | I like you, Norman. | 我喜欢你 诺曼 | 
| [20:01] | I know how hard things have been for you these past few months. | 我知道这几个月对你来说很艰难 | 
| [20:04] | Don’t give those bastards on the sixth floor an excuse, | 别让六楼那帮混蛋找到任何借口 | 
| [20:06] | you know what I mean? | 明白我的意思吗 | 
| [20:10] | Yeah. Yeah. Here it is. | 是 我明白 在这儿呢 | 
| [20:18] | Thanks. | 谢谢 | 
| [20:21] | We ask the public to listen | 我们要求公众 | 
| [20:23] | very carefully to the following description. | 仔细记好以下描述 | 
| [20:25] | Anyone who believes they recognize this individual | 如果有人认识符合此描述的人 | 
| [20:28] | should call our tip line immediately. | 请立即拨打我们的热线电话 | 
| [20:30] | We are looking for a white, | 我们要找的是一名中年 | 
| [20:32] | middle-aged, married father. | 白人男性 已婚 有孩子 | 
| [20:34] | We believe his wife is blond, approximately 40 years old, | 我们认为他的妻子是金发 40岁左右 | 
| [20:38] | resembles the victims, and drives a luxury sedan. | 与各受害者相仿 座驾是豪华轿车 | 
| [20:42] | This individual drives a blue small-model SUV | 嫌犯驾驶一辆蓝色小型SUV | 
| [20:46] | and most likely lives in this area. | 很可能住在这个区域 | 
| [20:49] | It is also very possible this individual recently suffered | 嫌犯最近很可能在生活中 | 
| [20:53] | a personal trauma in his life. | 遭受了重大挫折 | 
| [20:56] | All points bulletin: | 全境通缉 | 
| [20:57] | be on the lookout for a worthless loser | 请留意一个一无是处的废物 | 
| [20:59] | named Norman, | 名叫诺曼 | 
| [21:00] | who resents anyone with a life | 他憎恨身边所有生活充实的人 | 
| [21:02] | and kills just to prove he’s not an emasculated loser. | 并用杀人来证明自己不是没根的废物 | 
| [21:17] | It’s very possible this individual | 嫌犯最近很可能 | 
| [21:18] | has suffered a personal trauma in his life. | 在生活中遭受了重大挫折 | 
| [21:22] | Again, a white, | 重申一遍 嫌犯是一名 | 
| [21:24] | middle-aged, married father. | 中年白人男性 已婚 有孩子 | 
| [21:26] | We believe his wife is blond,approximately 40 years old, | 我们认为他的妻子是金发 40岁左右 | 
| [21:30] | resembles the victims, and drives a luxury sedan. This… | 与各受害者相仿 座驾是豪华轿车 | 
| [21:34] | They do it to me, they do it to me, | 是她们造成的 都是她们的错 | 
| [21:36] | they do it to me, they do it to me! | 是她们的错 她们的错 | 
| [21:39] | Why do they always do that to me? | 为什么她们总是这样对我 | 
| [21:41] | Makes you… Damn… | 总是让你 可恶 | 
| [21:50] | Hey, buddy. Are you all right? | 伙计 你没事吧 | 
| [22:29] | Joe Karem and Timothy Calvert. | 乔·卡拉姆和提摩西·卡尔弗特 | 
| [22:30] | D.O.A. No wants, no warrants. | 到达时已死亡 无故被杀 | 
| [22:32] | They work in the area, | 他们在这片区域工作 | 
| [22:33] | and detectives are notifying their families. | 警探们正在通知他们的家人 | 
| [22:35] | Sawed-off 12-gauge, close range, | 枪身锯断的12口径猎枪 近距离射击 | 
| [22:37] | shot out of the driver’s side window, | 从司机一侧的窗户开枪 | 
| [22:38] | driving a small blue SUV. | 开一辆小型蓝色SUV | 
| [22:40] | That’s our guy, | 就是我们要找的人 | 
| [22:40] | but he went way off script. | 但这不是他的常规套路 | 
| [22:41] | Multiple male victims, surface street, | 多名男性死者 在极容易暴露的道路作案 | 
| [22:44] | daytime attack, and he drove his own vehicle. | 光天化日之下 开的还是自己的车 | 
| [22:45] | Something triggered him and pissed him off. | 一定有什么事惹火了他 | 
| [22:47] | What time did this happen? | 什么时候的事 | 
| [22:48] | Approximately 2:20. | 两点二十分左右 | 
| [22:50] | Single witness says the shooter | 唯一的目击者称开枪者 | 
| [22:51] | was driving a small blue SUV. | 驾驶一辆蓝色小型SUV | 
| [22:53] | Didn’t get a plate. | 没看到车牌 | 
| [22:55] | Middle-aged white guy, wearing a tie. | 中年白人男子 打着领带 | 
| [22:56] | Suit jacket hanging in the back. | 西装外套挂在后面 | 
| [22:58] | – Press conference? – 2:20. | -新闻发布会是什么时候 -两点二十 | 
| [23:00] | Jordan went on the air at 2:00. | 乔丹的直播从两点开始 | 
| [23:01] | He was watching the news. | 他肯定看到新闻了 | 
| [23:03] | You said the unsub was going to be watching the coverage. | 你说过不明嫌犯会关注新闻报道 | 
| [23:05] | 20 minutes from wherever he was | 他看的新闻的地点 | 
| [23:06] | watching the press conference to this intersection. | 离十字路口有20分钟的车程 | 
| [23:09] | He drives the speed limit, | 他按限速驾驶 | 
| [23:10] | taking into account red lights and mid-day traffic… | 考虑到红灯和白天的交通状况 | 
| [23:12] | no more than 10 miles. | 应该在10英里范围内 | 
| [23:14] | So he lives within 10 miles of here? | 他住在离这里10英里以内的地方 | 
| [23:16] | – I don’t think so. – I don’t understand. | -我不这么认为 -我不明白 | 
| [23:18] | We were wrong. | 我们之前想错了 | 
| [23:19] | He was wearing a tie, suit jacket hanging in the back. | 他打着领带 座位后面挂着西装外套 | 
| [23:21] | And considering the time of day… | 考虑到现在的时间 | 
| [23:23] | He works in the area. | 他在这片区域工作 | 
| [23:25] | I’m gonna call Garcia. | 我给加西亚打电话 | 
| [23:30] | Give it to me. | 快说吧 | 
| [23:31] | Hey, baby. Can you pull up | 宝贝儿 能给我调一张 | 
| [23:33] | a map of the crime scene area for me? | 犯罪现场区域的地图吗 | 
| [23:34] | Sugar, I could shut down the power grid to the whole city | 亲爱的 我可以为你断掉全市的电网 | 
| [23:37] | if you told me to. | 只要你开口 | 
| [23:37] | Yeah, I’m sure you can. | 当然 我知道你会的 | 
| [23:38] | Right now I just need you to highlight | 现在我只需要你标出 | 
| [23:39] | a 10-mile radius around this point. | 我所在位置方圆10英里以内的区域 | 
| [23:41] | Track any calls coming in from this area to the tip line. | 追踪所有从这个区域打入的热线电话 | 
| [23:44] | Coordinate with Prentiss and Reid, would you? | 配合潘提斯和里德 好吗 | 
| [23:45] | I’m all over it. Mwah. | 包在我身上 么么 | 
| [23:47] | Thanks, baby girl. | 谢了 宝贝儿 | 
| [23:49] | You think he’s gonna kill again soon, don’t you? | 他很快还会杀人 对吗 | 
| [23:51] | And he’s done killing surrogates. | 而且他不会再杀代替品了 | 
| [23:52] | Did you know? | 你知道吗 | 
| [23:54] | Excuse me. This is not the time or the place. | 失陪一下 这不是可以大嚷大叫的场合 | 
| [23:57] | You gonna do this in front of the press? | 你想让媒体都看到吗 | 
| [23:58] | He killed those people because of something I said. | 他因为我说的话杀了那些人 | 
| [24:01] | No. When we talk to the public, | 不 当我们通知群众之后 | 
| [24:03] | it’s always a possibility. | 就一定会有这种可能 | 
| [24:04] | That is part of the job. | 这是我们工作的一部分 | 
| [24:06] | Tell me now if you can do it or not. | 现在告诉我你能不能继续工作 | 
| [24:07] | Damn right. I can do the shop. | 对极了 我没问题 | 
| [24:10] | Good. You’re about to give another press conference. | 很好 马上再召开一个新闻发布会 | 
| [24:14] | We’re on the air in 3,2,1… | 直播倒计时 3 2 1 | 
| [24:18] | We are prepared to release to the public additional information | 我们要发布一些有关这位 | 
| [24:21] | about the individual responsible for the freeway shooting. | 高速公路枪击案嫌疑人的补充信息 | 
| [24:25] | The individual is a white, | 嫌犯是一名白人男性 | 
| [24:27] | 45 to 55-year-old male of average build. | 45到55岁之间 中等身材 | 
| [24:31] | He works in this area. | 他在此区域内工作 | 
| [24:33] | He wears a suit and tie to work | 上班时会穿西装打领带 | 
| [24:36] | and left work very abruptly shortly after 2:00, | 在刚过两点钟时突然离开岗位 | 
| [24:40] | immediately after watching our earlier statement about him. | 也就是在看到我们之前发布的有关他的声明之后 | 
| [24:43] | If anyone has any additional information, | 如果有谁能提供更多信息 | 
| [24:46] | please call our anonymous tip line immediately. | 请马上拨打我们的匿名热线电话 | 
| [24:49] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [24:52] | One last thing. | 最后一点 | 
| [24:54] | This individual has committed horrible crimes | 此人犯下滔天大罪 | 
| [24:56] | and must be held to account, | 一定会被绳之以法 | 
| [24:58] | but he is a husband and a father. | 但同时他也是一位丈夫和父亲 | 
| [25:02] | He’s violent and he’s troubled, | 他虽然凶暴烦躁 | 
| [25:04] | but he must be capable of some degree of mercy and compassion. | 但他肯定还有一丝宽容与怜悯之心 | 
| [25:08] | And so… we appeal to him… | 所以 我们恳求他 | 
| [25:13] | do not hurt any more people. | 不要再伤害其他人 | 
| [25:16] | Please turn yourself in. | 请来自首吧 | 
| [25:35] | Norman? Is something wrong? | 诺曼 出什么事了吗 | 
| [25:39] | – I’m the road warrior. – What? | -我就是那个公路战士 -什么 | 
| [25:43] | I’m the road warrior, the freeway shooter. | 我是那个公路战士 高速路枪击犯 | 
| [25:45] | I thought I should tell you. | 我觉得该让你知道 | 
| [25:48] | Of course you are, dear. | 你当然是啦 亲爱的 | 
| [25:51] | And I’m the zodiac killer. | 我还是十二宫杀手呢 | 
| [25:53] | We should compare notes at dinner. | 晚饭时我们应该多交流经验 | 
| [26:02] | What’s so funny? | 什么事这么有趣 | 
| [26:08] | Dad confessed. He’s the road warrior. | 你老爸坦白说他是那个公路战士 | 
| [26:13] | You’re such a dork. | 你可真是个呆子 | 
| [26:14] | Yeah. | 没错 | 
| [26:21] | What is the exact address? | 具体地址是什么 | 
| [26:24] | What do we got? | 有什么进展吗 | 
| [26:25] | You have no idea how many middle-aged white men there are out there | 你绝对想象不到有多少中年白人男性 | 
| [26:29] | who have someone close to them that think they’re a serial killer. | 被身边的人认为是连环杀手 | 
| [26:31] | And you said that he saw the press conference, right? | 你说他看过新闻发布会 对吗 | 
| [26:34] | Ok, thank you. | 好的 谢谢你 | 
| [26:36] | Guys, I think we might have something. | 伙计们 好像有线索了 | 
| [26:38] | That’s funny, when I heard the description | 有趣的是 当我听到第一个 | 
| [26:40] | in the first press conference, | 新闻发布会的描述时 | 
| [26:41] | I thought of Norman. | 我就想到了诺曼 | 
| [26:43] | Then I just thought, it couldn’t be, you know? | 但转念一想 怎么可能呢 | 
| [26:46] | He’s so quiet. | 他太安静了 | 
| [26:47] | What is it that Mr. Hill does for you? | 希尔先生主要负责什么 | 
| [26:48] | He’s in charge of the company’s travel expenses. This is his desk. | 他负责公司的差旅费 这是他的位置 | 
| [26:52] | Does he have access to the company cars? | 他可以使用公司的车吗 | 
| [26:55] | Yeah, the whole fleet. | 可以 所有车随他选 | 
| [26:56] | What about the first press conference | 为什么第一次新闻发布会 | 
| [26:57] | made you think of Norman? | 让你认为是诺曼 | 
| [26:57] | The woman mentioned something about him suffering a tragedy. | 那个女的说凶手遭受变故 | 
| [27:03] | Daddy, what’s taking so long? | 爸爸 怎么那么久 | 
| [27:05] | Daddy will be done in a minute. | 爸爸马上就搞定了 | 
| [27:06] | Just stay in the car, baby. | 乖乖待在车里 宝贝 | 
| [27:07] | I want to help. | 我想帮帮你 | 
| [27:11] | Jenny, get back in the car! | 詹妮 回到车上去 | 
| [27:12] | Get back in the car! No! | 快回去 不要 | 
| [27:20] | How long ago did his daughter die? | 他女儿什么时候死的 | 
| [27:22] | 6 months. | 六个月前 | 
| [27:24] | I really should have done more to help him. | 我应该多帮帮他的 | 
| [27:27] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 | 
| [27:29] | Norman’s personnel file. | 诺曼的个人档案 | 
| [27:32] | This address current? | 这是他现在的住址吗 | 
| [27:33] | It should be. | 应该吧 | 
| [27:35] | Why does he have 2 files? | 他为什么有两份档案 | 
| [27:36] | Uh, we cross-reference married couples. | 已婚夫妇的档案都是放在一起的 | 
| [27:39] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 | 
| [27:40] | Norman’s wife Vanessa works here, too. | 诺曼的妻子瓦妮莎也在这里工作 | 
| [27:44] | We need to speak to her. | 我们得跟她谈谈 | 
| [27:46] | Uh, she’s not here. | 她不在这儿 | 
| [27:47] | She just got a promotion, so she took a couple of weeks off. | 她刚升了职 所以请了几周的假 | 
| [27:53] | Get in the car. | 都上车 | 
| [27:54] | – I just got home from school. – Don’t talk back to me! | -我刚放学回来 -不许顶嘴 | 
| [27:56] | Norman, what’s going on? | 诺曼 怎么了 | 
| [27:58] | You’ll see. | 等会儿你就知道了 | 
| [27:59] | Everybody, now. I’m driving. | 所有人马上上车 我来开 | 
| [28:11] | Norman, what are you doing? | 诺曼 你在干嘛 | 
| [28:15] | – Norman, slow down! – No! | -诺曼 开慢点 -不行 | 
| [28:17] | What do you mean, no? | 什么叫不行 | 
| [28:18] | We have to get out of here. | 我们得赶快离开 | 
| [28:35] | Dad, let us out of the car! | 爸爸 让我们下车 | 
| [28:43] | Damn it. | 该死 | 
| [28:46] | – Please. – OK, Norman, the police are behind us. | -求求你了 -诺曼 警察在追我们 | 
| [28:49] | – Shut up! – Shut up? | -闭嘴 -你叫我闭嘴 | 
| [28:52] | – The police should stay out of this. – Stay out of it? | -警察不该管这事 -不该管 | 
| [28:55] | You ran a stop sign and you’re going like 100 miles an hour. | 你闯了红灯 还把车开到每小时100英里 | 
| [28:57] | – This is family business! – Family? | -这是我们的家事 -家事 | 
| [28:59] | – You have to stop this. – No. | -快停车 -不 | 
| [29:01] | What we have to do is we have to get out of here. | 我们要离开这里 | 
| [29:03] | Please, dad, this is crazy! | 求求你了 爸爸 这太疯狂了 | 
| [29:04] | Norman, stop this car right now! | 诺曼 快把车停下 | 
| [29:07] | Shut up! All of you shut up! | 闭嘴 你们都闭嘴 | 
| [29:18] | Salinas. Where? | 萨莱纳斯 在哪 | 
| [29:21] | We have a chase. Small model SUV, blue. | 我们在追一辆车 蓝色小型SUV | 
| [29:24] | Driving recklessly. 117th and Pacific. | 司机沿着太平洋117号公路疯狂驾驶 | 
| [29:26] | Morgan, we have a high-speed chase, | 摩根 我们发现一辆高速驾驶的车 | 
| [29:28] | 117 and pacific. | 在太平洋117号公路 | 
| [29:29] | It sounds like our guy. | 应该就是嫌犯 | 
| [29:30] | All right, listen, we’re closer to 117, | 我们离117号公路较近 | 
| [29:32] | so we’re on our way now. | 现在就过去 | 
| [29:34] | We’ll head over to the hill house. | 我们去山上的房子看看 | 
| [29:35] | If he’s having a break, | 如果他处于爆发状态 | 
| [29:36] | he could be on his way there to finish it. | 可能会回家泄愤 | 
| [29:38] | – We’re on our way. Be careful. – Ok. | -我们出发了 小心点 -好的 | 
| [29:43] | Norman, please stop. | 诺曼 求你了 停车 | 
| [29:46] | We should have done this a long time ago. | 我们很久以前就应该这样做 | 
| [29:48] | Done what? | 做什么 | 
| [29:50] | We can’t move on living in that house. I can’t do it. | 我们不能继续住在那座房子里了 我做不到 | 
| [29:52] | – Move on? – I don’t know how you could. | -继续 -我不知道你是怎么做到的 | 
| [29:55] | How you could– | 你是怎么做到的 | 
| [29:56] | you keep looking at those same walls, the same… | 面对那些相同的墙 相同的… | 
| [29:59] | The same pictures. | 相同的图片 | 
| [30:00] | Norman, what are you talking about? | 诺曼 你说什么呢 | 
| [30:02] | It’s my job to make everything right again. | 让一切回到正轨是我的责任 | 
| [30:11] | – Turn right here. – Where, here? | -从这右转 -哪里 这里吗 | 
| [30:12] | Right–right– turn right here! Turn right here! | 对 对 在这儿右转 右转 | 
| [30:17] | I’m gonna need a little more notice than that, kid. | 你得提前点告诉我 孩子 | 
| [30:19] | Sorry. | 抱歉 | 
| [30:26] | Norman, please just tell me what’s happening. | 诺曼 求你告诉我发生了什么事 | 
| [30:29] | Why are you doing this? | 你为什么这样做 | 
| [30:30] | Because I know that you blame me. | 因为我知道你怪我 | 
| [30:33] | Blame you? | 怪你 | 
| [30:34] | I see the way you all look at me. I see it. | 我知道你们是怎么看我的 我知道 | 
| [30:42] | – All right, left. – Where? | -好的 往左 -哪里 | 
| [30:44] | Uh, next light. | 下一个红绿灯 | 
| [31:12] | Norman, please, just stop. | 诺曼 求求你 停下来吧 | 
| [31:19] | Oh, my god. Where did you get that? | 我的天啊 你从哪弄到的这个 | 
| [31:40] | I tried to tell you, but you wouldn’t listen. | 我告诉过你 但你不听 | 
| [31:42] | You just wouldn’t listen! | 你就是不听 | 
| [31:44] | Repeat, shots fired! On the chase now. | 重复 对方开枪了 正在追捕 | 
| [31:48] | He’s losin’ it. | 他失去理智了 | 
| [31:49] | Reid, does it look like the chase could be headed to his house? | 里德 这个方向是去他家的吗 | 
| [31:51] | Uh, yeah, I think so. | 是的 | 
| [31:52] | It almost looks like he’s starting to go in a wide circle | 他好像是要绕一大圈 | 
| [31:54] | toward that direction. | 去那个方向 | 
| [32:04] | OK, Emily, we’re right outside it now. | 好的 艾米莉 我们已经在房子外面了 | 
| [32:17] | All units, pursuit now headed over Memorial Bridge. | 所有小组注意 目标现在穿过了纪念大桥 | 
| [32:19] | We’re almost there. Turn right at the next light. | 我们快到了 下一个红绿灯右转 | 
| [32:26] | Norman, where did you get that gun? | 诺曼 你从哪弄的那把枪 | 
| [32:29] | – How could you forget her so fast? – What? | -你怎能这么快就忘了她 -什么 | 
| [32:32] | – You think I forgot? – You moved on! | -你认为我忘了吗 -你已经释然了 | 
| [32:35] | I cry every day! | 我整日以泪洗面 | 
| [32:36] | Don’t lie to me! Don’t lie to me! | 别骗我 别骗我 | 
| [32:45] | Memorial Bridge is around the next corner. | 纪念大桥就在下个拐角处 | 
| [32:49] | Hold on! Hold on! | 坐好 坐好 | 
| [33:00] | – You good? – We’re good, go, go! | -你们没事吧 -都没事 走 走 | 
| [33:12] | Vanessa Hill! FBI! | 瓦妮莎·希尔 联调局 | 
| [33:14] | Are you inside? | 你在里面吗 | 
| [33:16] | Maybe they went somewhere safe. | 也许她们去了安全的地方 | 
| [33:19] | Let’s check around back. | 我们绕一圈看看 | 
| [33:27] | We can never be a family again in that house. | 我们在那栋房子里不可能成为完整的一家人 | 
| [33:30] | We can never be a family anywhere! | 我们在哪都不是一家人 | 
| [33:32] | No. No, don’t say that. | 不 别这么说 | 
| [33:34] | You let her die, daddy! | 是你害死了她 爸爸 | 
| [33:36] | No, no, no, it wasn’t my fault. | 不 不 不 不是我的错 | 
| [33:37] | Of course it was your fault! | 当然是你的错 | 
| [33:39] | Please don’t say it! Just stop saying that! | 求你别这么说 别这么说 | 
| [33:41] | I wasn’t there. Sasha wasn’t there. | 我当时不在场 萨莎不在场 | 
| [33:43] | You had her and you let her die! | 你和她一起的 你就那样看着她死掉 | 
| [33:45] | Just shut up! Just shut up! | 闭嘴 闭嘴 | 
| [34:01] | A ’63 Astin Martin DB-5. | 63年的阿斯顿马丁DB-5 | 
| [34:04] | – James Bond. Goldfinger. – Guys. | -詹姆斯·邦德 金手指 -伙计们 | 
| [34:16] | Reid, get on the radio and tell them we’re in the chase. | 里德 开广播告诉他们我们加入了追捕 | 
| [34:19] | This is the FBI Behavioral Analysis Unit. | 这里是联调局行为分析组 | 
| [34:20] | We caught up to the chase and are now monitoring. | 我们加入了追捕 现在负责指挥 | 
| [34:22] | We ask if you’re able to stop the vehicle, | 一旦你们拦下那辆车 | 
| [34:23] | you allow us to take the lead in contacting the driver. | 请让我们与驾驶员进行沟通 | 
| [34:25] | We believe him to be a severely deranged suspect. | 我们认为他患有严重的精神错乱 | 
| [34:27] | Copy. | 收到 | 
| [34:44] | Let’s split up. | 我们分头找 | 
| [35:07] | It was your fault. | 是你的错 | 
| [35:09] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 | 
| [35:11] | You let my baby girl die. | 你害死了我的宝贝女儿 | 
| [35:19] | And you think I forgot?! | 你认为我忘了吗 | 
| [36:00] | It was your fault. | 是你的错 | 
| [36:03] | No. No, no, no, no, no! | 不 不 不 不 | 
| [36:33] | Norman! | 诺曼 | 
| [36:34] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 | 
| [36:36] | – Don’t move! – My family’s inside! | -不许动 -我的家人还在车里 | 
| [36:38] | Stop and listen to me! | 别动 听我说 | 
| [36:39] | No, my family’s… | 不 我的家人… | 
| [36:41] | – Nobody is in that car. – Nobody… | -车里没有人 -没人… | 
| [36:44] | Your family’s gone, Norman. | 你的家人都死了 诺曼 | 
| [36:45] | No, they’re in there. | 不 她们在车里 | 
| [36:46] | They’re gone, Norman! | 她们死了 诺曼 | 
| [36:48] | Look inside. Look in the car. | 你看看里面 往车里看 | 
| [36:52] | They were never there. | 她们根本没上过这辆车 | 
| [36:56] | It’s over. | 结束了 | 
| [37:00] | They were never with you. | 她们根本没和你在一起 | 
| [37:06] | No, but they were. They were… | 不 但她们刚刚还在 她们… | 
| [37:46] | Your family’s gone, Norman. | 你的家人都没了 诺曼 | 
| [37:50] | Oh, god, what did I do? | 天啊 我都做了什么 | 
| [37:54] | Oh, what did I do to my family? | 我对我的家人都做了什么 | 
| [37:57] | My family! I’m sorry. | 我的家人 对不起 | 
| [38:00] | I’m sorry! My family… | 对不起 我的家人 | 
| [38:05] | It’s over, Norman. | 结束了 诺曼 | 
| [38:06] | We’re gonna get you some help. It’s over. | 我们会帮你的 结束了 | 
| [38:09] | Let’s go. Get up. | 我们走 起来 | 
| [38:27] | Jordan? | 乔丹 | 
| [38:31] | Did I do that? | 是我造成的吗 | 
| [38:34] | Is this my fault? | 是我的错吗 | 
| [38:36] | No, kiddo. No way. | 不 孩子 怎么可能 | 
| [38:39] | They were gone before we even got the case. | 她们在我们接到案子前就死了 | 
| [38:42] | We knew he would hurt his family. | 我们本就知道他会伤害家人 | 
| [38:44] | We just didn’t know that he already had. | 只不过不知道他已经那么做了 | 
| [38:50] | I don’t… | 我不… | 
| [38:55] | I’m not sure I can do this job. | 我不确定是否能胜任这份工作 | 
| [39:00] | That’s OK. | 没事的 | 
| [39:03] | There’s nothing wrong with that. | 这没有错 | 
| [39:16] | There’s no tragedy in life like the death of a child. | 生命中最大的悲剧莫过于白发人送黑发人 | 
| [39:20] | Things never get back to the way they were. | 一切都将面目全非 | 
| [39:23] | President Dwight Eisenhower. | 德怀特·艾森豪威尔总统 | 
| [39:29] | You all right? | 你还好吗 | 
| [39:31] | I will be. | 会好的 | 
| [39:35] | Hey, you guys ever notice | 你们注意到 | 
| [39:36] | how the trip home always seems to go so much faster? | 我们回程的速度总比去程快一些吗 | 
| [39:38] | That’s because the tailwinds are in our favor. | 那是因为顺风的缘故 | 
| [39:40] | No, I meant ’cause– | 不 我的意思是 | 
| [39:41] | Anybody want to get something to eat? | 有人想吃东西吗 | 
| [39:43] | – Not really. – You? | -不太想 -你呢 | 
| [39:44] | No, not really. | 不 不太想 | 
| [39:45] | There’s someone in the B.A.U. room, guys. | 行为分析组讨论间里有个人 伙计们 | 
| [39:53] | – What are you doing here? – JJ. | -你怎么来了 -小洁 | 
| [39:55] | Garcia said you guys were on your way back tonight. | 加西亚说你们今晚回来 | 
| [39:59] | I thought you could use a surprise. | 我想给你们个惊喜 | 
| [40:03] | I thought I gave you strict orders | 我不是给你下了死命令 | 
| [40:04] | to get this place out of your head for a while. | 让你好好休息一段时间吗 | 
| [40:06] | My bad. I couldn’t help myself. | 我的错 情不自禁啊 | 
| [40:08] | Here. I heated it up. Room temp. Right? | 给你 我热了下 常温 对吗 | 
| [40:13] | I just realized, | 我刚刚想到 | 
| [40:14] | with all that we do and see in this room, | 我们在这个房间里所做和所看到的一切 | 
| [40:17] | it never smiles. | 从来都不是愉快的事 | 
| [40:19] | I wanted at least one good memory to hold on to. | 我想至少在这儿留下一份美好的回忆 | 
| [40:22] | Excuse me, kid. | 借过一下 | 
| [40:25] | Um, JJ, uh… can I? | 小洁 我能不能… | 
| [40:30] | Of course. | 当然 | 
| [40:33] | Ok, you gotta hold his head up. Careful, careful. | 你要先托住他的头 小心 小心 | 
| [40:35] | I got it, I got it. | 好了 好了 | 
| [40:37] | No,you don’t got it. You’re smothering him. | 不对 你抱得不对 快闷死他了 | 
| [40:39] | Look, what’s he doing? | 看 他在干什么呢 | 
| [40:40] | He is smiling at Derek Morgan. | 他在朝戴瑞·摩根笑呢 | 
| [40:42] | – Gas. – Gas. | -骗人 -骗人 | 
| [40:46] | Give me that. | 把那个给我 | 
| [40:51] | Hey, little man. | 你好啊 小家伙 | 
| [40:57] | You’re smiling. | 你笑了 | 
| [40:59] | Yes. | 是的 | 
| [41:04] | We miss you. | 我们很想你 |